时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:07] | Open it and see. | 你自己打开看看吧 |
[00:17] | This was Waldo’s. | 这以前是沃多的 |
[00:22] | It’s the only thing he left behind when he disappeared. | 这是他消失时 留下的唯一一样东西 |
[00:25] | Oh, wherever he is now, | 不管他现在在哪儿 |
[00:27] | I thought he might like you to have it. | 我觉得他一定希望你能拥有这把剑 |
[00:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:31] | I wonder what the old man would’ve made of us now. | 不知道那个老家伙要是在 对我们会是怎样的看法 |
[00:34] | Setting out to fight an impossible war. | 竟然想打一场不可能赢的战争 |
[00:36] | He would’ve thought we were idiots, | 他会觉得我们是白痴 |
[00:40] | but he would’ve joined us. | 但他会跟我们并肩作战的 |
[02:02] | Sons and daughters, the time has come to finish our crusade, | 儿女们 圣战即将迎来最后一役 |
[02:10] | and cleanse the Badlands once and for all. | 我们将彻底地清洗干净恶土 |
[02:14] | Every one of you is now both warrior and missionary. | 你们每一个人 现在既是战士 也是传教士 |
[02:18] | So go, spread our gospel to the four corners of this godless realm. | 所以 去向这个无神的世界传播我们的教义吧 |
[02:23] | Bring back only those willing to accept the Gift’s sacrament. | 把那些愿意接受天赋圣礼的人带回来 |
[02:28] | To those that refuse, leave nothing but destruction in your wake. | 对于那些拒绝的人 彻底毁灭他们 |
[02:34] | Your Gift is still untrained, | 你们的天赋还没受过训练 |
[02:37] | but there is one | 但有一个人 |
[02:39] | who can teach you how to wield it in Azra’s name. | 可以教你们以阿兹拉之名掌控它 |
[02:54] | You wanna control your Gift without cutting yourselves? | 你们希望不割伤自己 就能使用天赋吗 |
[02:57] | Use your pain. Channel your rage. | 利用你们的痛苦 引导你们的愤怒 |
[03:05] | Find the darkness inside of you. | 找到你们内心深处的黑暗 |
[03:08] | Let that darkness give you strength. | 让那黑暗赐予你们力量 |
[03:52] | This is about more than Pilgrim taking over the Badlands. | 现在的问题不仅仅是朝圣会统治恶土 |
[03:55] | Yeah. And the longer we wait, the stronger he becomes. | 没错 我们等得越久 他就越强大 |
[03:58] | Take tonight to say your goodbyes and tend to any last affairs. | 利用今晚的时间来告别 把未完成的事处理完 |
[04:01] | We leave at dawn. | 我们天一亮就出发 |
[04:04] | Let’s go and have a drink. | 我们去喝酒吧 |
[04:16] | Feel like I just fought my way back to you. | 感觉我才通过一路战斗回到你身边 |
[04:20] | Now I’m going off to fight all over again. | 现在却又要去战斗了 |
[04:24] | Sorry, little man. | 抱歉 小家伙 |
[04:26] | But when this is all over, you’ll never be able to get rid of me. | 但等这事彻底结束 你可别想再摆脱我了 |
[04:31] | I’ll be with you every minute of every day. | 我每天的每一分钟都会陪在你身边 |
[04:38] | Don’t worry. He’ll be in good hands until you return. | 别担心 在你回来前 我们会好好照顾他的 |
[04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:01] | Do you ever regret it? | 你后悔过吗 |
[05:04] | I have lots of regrets. | 我有很多悔恨 |
[05:06] | Bringing a child into this world, I mean. | 我是说 让孩子降临在这世上 |
[05:08] | Honestly, Henry’s the only thing I know I did right. | 说真的 生下亨利是我做过的唯一正确的事 |
[05:14] | It didn’t make you, uh, weaker and more vulnerable? | 那没有让你 变得更软弱 更脆弱吗 |
[05:19] | Vulnerability isn’t a weakness. | 脆弱并不是弱点 |
[05:22] | It’s what gives me the strength to keep going. | 它可以给我继续前进的力量 |
[05:25] | It gives me hope. | 它可以给我希望 |
[05:29] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道了 对吧 |
[05:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:33] | I know this is a hard decision for you, | 我知道这对你来说是个艰难的决定 |
[05:37] | but if you’re asking my advice, | 但如果你寻求我的建议 |
[05:40] | it’s the only thing worth fighting for. | 那是唯一值得为之抗争的东西 |
[06:10] | A full moon smiles on us once more. | 又到满月的时候了 |
[06:15] | Same as the night we found this place. | 就跟我们找到这地方的那晚一样 |
[06:17] | To think I ever doubted your wisdom in coming here. | 我竟然曾经质疑过你要来这里的智慧 |
[06:21] | Do you remember what you said | 我将你的身体像浸满血的天使一样 |
[06:24] | when I lifted your body to the sky like a blood-soaked angel? | 悬于空中时 还记得你说了什么吗 |
[06:29] | I can see everything, | 我可以看到一切 |
[06:32] | or so I believed. | 或者我是这么认为的 |
[06:34] | I thought I could see beyond the horizon of infinity. | 我以为我可以看到无限的未来 |
[06:39] | But sometimes, our own faith can blind us. | 但有时候 我们的信仰会让我们变得盲目 |
[06:44] | As it should. | 也该如此 |
[06:45] | God shrouds our eyes in darkness | 神蒙上我们的眼 让我们陷入黑暗 |
[06:49] | so that we may follow Him without question. | 好让我们忠心追随他 心中不存任何疑问 |
[06:52] | Perhaps questions are what we should be asking. | 或许我们应该多问些问题才对 |
[06:57] | Our dream was to build a world, not destroy one. | 我们的梦想是建造一个世界 而不是毁掉世界 |
[07:02] | If we kill everyone who is different from us, | 如果我们杀掉每一个持异见的人 |
[07:05] | what kind of victory is that? | 那还算什么胜利 |
[07:07] | We are performing a mercy. | 我们在对世界施以仁慈 |
[07:11] | I know it’s hard for you to see that now, | 我知道你现在可能还无法明白这点 |
[07:13] | but soon you will view it differently. | 但很快你的看法就会改变 |
[07:25] | The time has come for you to accept Azra’s Gift. | 你是时候接受阿兹拉的天赋圣礼了 |
[07:33] | Fate has already given me my Gift. I do not want another. | 命运已经赐予了我天赋 我不想再要了 |
[07:38] | Why settle for faith alone | 为何要满足于命运这虚无的东西 |
[07:39] | when you can embody its proof and power? | 你明明可以获得它的现实明证和力量 |
[07:42] | I am not one of your fawning Acolytes. | 我不是对你摇尾乞怜的信徒 |
[07:45] | I am a High Priestess of Azra. | 我是阿兹拉的大祭司 |
[07:47] | And I am your God. | 我是你的神 |
[07:50] | I need you by my side. | 我需要你在我身边 |
[07:54] | I need you to feel what I feel. | 我需要你感受到我感受的东西 |
[07:58] | Go. Prepare yourself. | 去吧 做好准备 |
[08:02] | Soon you will see what I see. | 很快你就可以看到我能看到的东西 |
[09:07] | We need a fail-safe in case things don’t go as planned. | 我们需要个保险策略 以防计划失败 |
[09:10] | Bajie and I will storm Pilgrim’s island with the Black Lotus. | 八戒和我会带着黑莲突袭朝圣的岛屿 |
[09:14] | You take the others to the Meridian Chamber | 你带其他人去正午圣殿 |
[09:16] | and finish what I started. | 完成我未完成的事 |
[09:17] | And this time we have got to destroy it for good. | 这次我们一定要彻底毁掉它 |
[09:20] | If we can’t kill Pilgrim, | 即使我们不能杀死朝圣 |
[09:21] | then we can stop him from creating any more dark-eyed fanatics. | 也要阻止他造出更多黑暗天赋者 |
[09:23] | I wanna face him and fight him. | 我想和他正面战斗 |
[09:25] | You are fighting. You’re fighting for our future. | 你这也是在战斗 你在为我们的未来战斗 |
[09:29] | If I don’t make it back, then protect Henry, both of you. | 如果我没有回来 你们就保护好亨利 |
[09:35] | Make sure he knows how much his parents loved him. | 一定要让他知道他的父母有多爱他 |
[09:38] | We will. You have my word. | 我们会的 我保证 |
[09:42] | I’m goin’ with you. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[09:45] | No offense, but what do you know about fighting dark ones? | 无意冒犯 但你又不懂怎么对抗黑暗天赋者 |
[09:48] | You wanna do good, stay with The Widow. | 你想发挥作用 那就和艳寡妇待在一起 |
[09:50] | I don’t care about doing good, Bajie. I’m here for one thing, | 我不想发挥作用 八戒 我只为一件事而来 |
[09:54] | to kill the witch that took Lydia from me. | 杀了把莉迪亚从我身边夺走的那个女巫 |
[09:58] | All right, then. This is it. No turning back. | 那好吧 那就这样了 不能再回头了 |
[10:03] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[10:15] | What Sunny said to you back there, | 桑尼之前跟你说的话 |
[10:19] | you decided to keep the baby? | 你决定要留下孩子了吗 |
[10:26] | If any of us survive, the Badlands is gonna need a new beginning. | 如果我们有人活下来 恶土就需要一个新开始 |
[10:31] | And we’re gonna teach our children | 我们要教我们的孩子 |
[10:33] | not to make the same mistakes that we did. | 不要犯和我们相同的错误 |
[10:44] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[10:54] | It’s a nomad camp. | 这是个浪人营地 |
[11:01] | This is Pilgrim’s work. He didn’t spare anyone. | 这是朝圣的杰作 他没有饶过任何人 |
[11:07] | This must be how he treats non-believers now. | 他现在应该就是这么对待非信徒的 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna stop this monster. But you can still turn back. | 我必须阻止这个禽兽 但你还可以回头 |
[11:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:30] | Well, if something happens to me, | 如果我出了什么意外 |
[11:31] | then at least I’ll know that you’re still safe. | 那我至少能知道你还是安全的 |
[11:35] | Maybe even happy, with her. | 甚至能和她幸福地在一起 |
[11:38] | Odessa. It’s too late for that now. | 奥黛莎 已经太晚了 |
[11:43] | Not if you still want it. | 如果你还想 就不晚 |
[11:45] | I’ve always been hard on you | 我一直对你很严苛 |
[11:46] | because I thought that’s what made a person stronger. | 因为我以为那样就能让你强大 |
[11:49] | But it’s not. | 但并非如此 |
[11:51] | It’s having somebody to be strong for. | 你只是需要一个你愿为之强大的人 |
[11:56] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去 |
[12:02] | Do you want another little Bajie fact? | 想再知道一件八戒秘事吗 |
[12:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:05] | Okay. I don’t like boats. | 好 我不喜欢船 |
[12:07] | Well, not boats per se, but the sea, you know? | 不是怕船本身 而是怕出海 你懂吗 |
[12:11] | She’s a fickle mistress. | 大海就像一位喜怒无常的小姐 |
[12:13] | Not much of a swimmer. More of a floater. | 我不太会游泳 倒是能漂起来 |
[12:16] | Thought you used to be a pirate? | 你以前不是海盗吗 |
[12:17] | Ah, people change. You used to be a Clipper. | 人是会变的 你以前还是剪刀军呢 |
[12:21] | Yeah, you still kill a lot of people, don’t you? | 不过你现在还是总杀人 不是吗 |
[12:51] | Welcome, dear ones. | 天赋者们 欢迎你们 |
[12:54] | You have crossed over to the other side of divinity, | 你们已跨过了界线 来到了神的这一边 |
[12:58] | and joined the ranks of our holy army. | 并加入了我们的神圣军队 |
[13:04] | Who’s next? | 下一位是谁 |
[13:11] | I… I’m sorry. I… I don’t know if I want this. | 我 抱歉 我不确定自己想不想拥有天赋 |
[13:23] | Are you afraid, my child? | 你害怕了吗 我的孩子 |
[13:25] | Please. Forgive me. | 求求你了 原谅我 |
[13:31] | Very well. | 很好 |
[13:43] | There are only two sides to the coming war. | 即将到来的战争中只有两种人 |
[13:48] | The blessed and the damned. | 被祝福的和被诅咒的 |
[14:01] | Come. It’s time. | 来吧 是时候了 |
[14:06] | The Gift is a choice. | 天赋是一种选择 |
[14:09] | It cannot be forced upon anyone. | 它不能被强加于任何人 |
[14:16] | You would deny your messiah? | 你要违抗你的救世主吗 |
[14:23] | Pilgrim. We’ve got visitors. | 朝圣 有人来了 |
[14:43] | It’s just as when their ships came to Azra, | 就跟当年他们乘船来到阿兹拉一样 |
[14:47] | but this time, I’m ready. | 只不过这次 我已经准备好了 |
[14:50] | Let us return to the Fortress | 我们回到堡垒中去 |
[14:53] | and greet these unbelievers head on. | 正面迎战这些非信徒们 |
[14:55] | M.K., you secure the Meridian Chamber. | MK 你看好正午圣殿 |
[14:58] | If it is a fight they want, | 既然他们想要战斗 |
[15:01] | then it is a fight we will give them. | 那我们就跟他们战斗 |
[15:50] | Empty the armory. Everyone fights. | 清空武器库 所有人都要参战 |
[15:54] | No one runs, or they die by my hand. | 一个都不许逃跑 否则我会亲自处决 |
[15:58] | Pilgrim. | 朝圣 |
[15:59] | The enemy is cutting through our advance party. | 敌人正在突破我们的先遣军 |
[16:01] | They’ve almost reached our walls. | 他们快要抵达城墙了 |
[16:02] | Unlock the gates. | 把大门打开 |
[16:06] | – Yes, sir. – This place is my temple. | -是 长官 -这里是我的神殿 |
[16:09] | Here, I am God. | 在这里 我就是神 |
[16:11] | And we will bless these walls with the blood of our enemies. | 我们会用敌人的鲜血为城墙施以福泽 |
[16:17] | Do not be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[16:18] | The Black Lotus spared no one when they sacked Azra. | 黑莲劫掠阿兹拉的时候就没有放过任何一个人 |
[16:22] | Today I shall return the favor. | 今日 我将悉数奉还 |
[16:24] | It is not defeat that I fear, but what happens if we win. | 我恐惧的不是失败 我恐惧的是胜利之后的事 |
[16:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:40] | I have loved you so many ways. | 我曾以不同的身份爱过你 |
[16:43] | As a mother, as a woman, | 作为母亲 女人 |
[16:48] | as your confessor. | 告解倾听者 |
[16:50] | It is on this love that I tell you, | 我出于这份爱才告诉你 |
[16:54] | I had another vision. | 我又看到了一次幻象 |
[17:01] | I did not see everything this time, but I saw enough. | 这次我没有看全 但也足够了 |
[17:07] | A dead world, | 一个死亡世界 |
[17:10] | with nothing rising from the ashes but misery and shadow. | 从灰烬中升起的只有痛苦和阴影 |
[17:17] | You were not meant to have this Gift. | 你本不该拥有天赋 |
[17:20] | You can control the darkness in others, | 你能控制其他人体内的黑暗天赋 |
[17:22] | but now, yours controls you. | 但现在 那天赋已控制了你 |
[17:26] | It is twisting your faith. | 它在扭曲你的信仰 |
[17:29] | How dare you speak to me of faith, when all you speak is fear. | 你怎么敢跟我提信仰 你的话中尽是恐惧 |
[17:33] | I speak the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[17:36] | The word of Azra. | 是阿兹拉的箴言 |
[17:38] | The word of Azra is what I say it is. | 阿兹拉的箴言由我决定 |
[17:42] | When this battle is over, you will accept the Gift, no argument. | 待战役结束 你必须接受天赋 不可更改 |
[17:48] | Then you will know what true faith feels like. | 到时你就知道什么才是真正的信仰了 |
[18:14] | Let’s end this. | 我们去了结这一切 |
[19:14] | That’s the last one. There’s enough charge to level a mountain. | 那是最后一个了 这些炸药足够炸平一座山了 |
[19:18] | Get the detonator. Let’s get out of here. | 去拿引爆器 我们走 |
[19:24] | No one’s goin’ anywhere. | 谁都别想逃 |
[19:26] | I pull this trigger | 我按下按钮 |
[19:27] | and this place goes up with all of us inside of it. | 这地方就会被炸成碎片 我们也会葬身其中 |
[19:29] | I’m ready to die if that’s what it takes to end this. | 如果这是结束一切的代价 我愿为之献出生命 |
[19:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:33] | Well, what about you? Are you ready to die? | 那你呢 你准备好面对死亡了吗 |
[19:37] | What about your baby? | 你的孩子呢 |
[19:39] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[19:40] | Oh, she didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[19:43] | Cressida told us everything. | 克蕾西达全告诉我们了 |
[19:46] | Mother, is that true? You’re pregnant? | 母亲 这是真的吗 你怀孕了 |
[19:51] | It doesn’t have to end this way. | 不必以这种方式结束的 |
[19:52] | You’re right. It doesn’t. It’s up to The Widow. | 你说得对 是不必 一切由艳寡妇决定 |
[19:57] | You’ve always wanted your Gift back. Pilgrim can do that for you. | 你一直想恢复你的天赋 朝圣能帮你做到 |
[20:02] | We’re not like the rest of them. | 我们和其他人不一样 |
[20:04] | People like me and you are meant to rule, | 像我们这样的人 注定统治世界 |
[20:06] | and you’ve always known that. | 你心里一直都明白 |
[20:10] | You’re right. That’s what I always thought. | 你说得对 我以前一直这么认为 |
[20:15] | But I didn’t see the whole truth. | 但我没看到全部真相 |
[20:17] | The Gift leads only to madness and death. | 天赋只会带来疯狂和死亡 |
[20:21] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想从你这里得到任何东西 |
[22:15] | This one’s mine. | 我来解决她 |
[22:23] | You all right, Priestess? | 你没事吧 女祭司 |
[22:25] | Thank you, child. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[22:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[22:33] | Our messiah has ordered me | 我们的救世主命令我 |
[22:35] | to take these sacred scrolls away from here. | 带走这些神圣的卷轴 |
[22:39] | They must not fall into the hands of our enemies. | 绝不能让它们落入敌人手中 |
[22:47] | Follow me. I’ll get you out. | 跟我来 我护送你出去 |
[24:17] | Abandonin’ your prophet in his time of need? | 在危急时刻抛弃你的先知吗 |
[24:20] | So what happened? Finally lose your religion? | 发生了什么 你终于失去信仰了吗 |
[24:24] | My faith is all I have left. | 我只有信仰了 |
[24:28] | Pilgrim has lost his way. | 朝圣迷失了 |
[24:30] | His war is no longer my war. | 他的战争不再是我的战争 |
[24:34] | I have no quarrel with you. | 我和你之间并无矛盾 |
[24:36] | No. You took Lydia from me. | 不 你夺走了我的莉迪亚 |
[24:42] | There’s no comin’ back from that. | 这件事已经无可挽回了 |
[24:50] | Your woman died well. | 你的爱人死得其所 |
[24:53] | I am unarmed. | 我现在手无寸铁 |
[24:55] | Where is the honor in killing me? | 你若杀了我 有何荣誉可言 |
[25:16] | You better never stop running! | 你有本事就逃一辈子 |
[25:18] | No matter where you go, I will find you! | 不管你逃去哪儿 我都会找到你 |
[25:21] | Do you hear me, Cressida? Cressida! | 你听见了吗 克蕾西达 克蕾西达 |
[26:06] | Finally. It’s down to us. | 终于 只剩下我们了 |
[26:10] | The last children of Azra. | 阿兹拉最后的孩子们 |
[26:14] | The man who brought us together again. | 让我们再次重聚的男人 |
[26:17] | It doesn’t have to end this way. | 不必以这种方式结束的 |
[26:19] | It will only end with me looking down at your corpse, Sanzo. | 结局只会是我俯视你们躺在地上的尸体 三藏 |
[26:23] | The world will be reborn anew, | 世界将会重生 |
[26:26] | as it should have been all those years ago. | 正如多年前早该发生的那样 |
[26:33] | All right. So, I mean, diplomacy clearly hasn’t worked. | 好吧 看来外交手段显然不管用 |
[26:39] | Both of you flank him, and follow my lead. | 你们从侧面包抄他 听我指挥 |
[28:45] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[28:50] | Tilda, no. Please. | 蒂尔达 不 求求你 |
[28:53] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[28:54] | Not like this. | 不能像这样失去你 |
[29:07] | I promise I will avenge you. | 我发誓 我会替你报仇 |
[29:19] | I’m gonna make you feel my pain. | 我会让你尝到我的痛苦 |
[29:37] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[29:53] | No mercy. | 残酷无情 |
[30:27] | Tilda’s got a pulse. | 蒂尔达还有脉搏 |
[30:29] | Minerva, we need to get her out of here. | 米涅娃 我们得赶紧带她离开这里 |
[32:38] | Get up! Sunny! | 起来 桑尼 |
[32:41] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[32:44] | Get up! Sunny, get up! | 起来 桑尼 快起来 |
[32:47] | Get up, Sunny! Get up! | 起来 桑尼 起来啊 |
[32:53] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[32:59] | Sunny, get up! | 桑尼 起来 |
[33:02] | Get up, Sunny! | 起来 桑尼 |
[33:53] | Goodbye, brother. | 再见 兄弟 |
[34:09] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[34:13] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[34:32] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[35:23] | Let’s go. We need to get her to a healer. | 走吧 我们得带她去找医师 |
[35:31] | I’m sorry, M.K. | 对不起 MK |
[35:34] | I hope you find your Azra. | 希望你能找到你的阿兹拉 |
[37:29] | I promise you that I will take Henry out of the Badlands, mate. | 我向你保证 我会带亨利离开恶土 兄弟 |
[37:34] | I will raise that little boy as my own son. | 我会将他抚养成人 视如己出 |
[37:37] | Of course, not the… The whoring or the… The drink. | 当然了 我不会教他去嫖妓或…酗酒 |
[37:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:45] | And I’ll let him know that his father was a good man, | 我会告诉他 他父亲是一个好人 |
[37:50] | and a great friend. | 也是一位挚友 |
[38:45] | Hello, Sunny. | 你好 桑尼 |
[38:56] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[38:59] | The realm between life and death. | 生与死之间的国度 |
[39:02] | Your long-buried Gift was ignited in your final moments. | 你临死前 体内埋藏许久的天赋苏醒了 |
[39:07] | It is slowly restoring your mortal coil. | 它正缓慢修复你在尘世的躯体 |
[39:10] | I need to get back to my son. Please. | 我需要回到我儿子身边 求你了 |
[39:13] | In due time. | 你在适当的时候会回去的 |
[39:15] | But the world you’ll be returning to | 但你即将回去的世界 |
[39:16] | has grown even more dangerous. | 已经变得比以往更危险 |
[39:20] | But Pilgrim is dead. | 可是朝圣已经死了 |
[39:21] | True, but an evil buried long ago is about to return. | 没错 但一股沉睡已久的邪恶力量即将卷土重来 |
[39:27] | One more powerful and insidious than any human. | 它比任何人类都更强大 更险恶 |
[39:32] | Come, your work has just begun. | 来 你的修行才刚刚开始 |