时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[00:32] | Happy Thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐 |
[00:34] | Rose, honey, want me to carve that? | 罗斯 亲爱的 要我来切吗 |
[00:36] | Henry, my love, if I let you carve, | 亨利 亲爱的 如果我让你来切 |
[00:37] | we won’t eat until tomorrow. | 我们到明天都吃不上 |
[00:41] | I like things to be, you know, precise. | 我喜欢一切非常精确 |
[00:43] | Yes, but we’re hungry now. | 是的 但我们现在就饿了 |
[00:44] | – Isn’t that right, Kim? – Yeah. Hungry now, Dad. | -对吗 金 -对 我们饿了 爸爸 |
[00:47] | Mom carves, we eat. | 妈妈切 我们能吃 |
[00:48] | You carve, we wait. | 你切 我们只能等 |
[00:50] | All right, savages. | 好吧 野蛮人 |
[00:52] | Yeah, nice try. | 想得美 |
[00:55] | So, this being Thanksgiving, | 今天是感恩节 |
[00:57] | I say we get real | 不如我们认真一点 |
[01:00] | and share something that each of us is thankful for. | 分享我们每个人想要感恩的东西 |
[01:02] | You go first, Rose. | 你先来 罗斯 |
[01:04] | I am thankful that I have you two to come home to | 我非常感恩我每天在不怎么友好的天空上 |
[01:07] | after the nutjobs I deal with across the not-so-friendly skies. | 辛苦工作 飞回家后有你们等着我 |
[01:10] | Your smiling faces make everything okay. | 你的笑脸让一切不开心烟消云散 |
[01:15] | How about you, Kimmy? | 你呢 小金 |
[01:18] | For this. | 这一切 |
[01:20] | For us. | 我们 |
[01:22] | – All right Dad, your turn. – Yeah, your turn. | -好吧 爸爸 轮到你了 -轮到你了 |
[01:24] | Well, I’m just thankful I didn’t have to carve the turkey | 还好我不用切火鸡 |
[01:26] | ’cause my stomach’s grumbling. | 因为我的肚子咕咕叫了 |
[01:28] | See? | 看 |
[01:29] | But mostly, in all honesty, | 但主要来说 |
[01:32] | I just would never want to lose you two. | 我不想失去你们两个 |
[01:35] | You’re the loves of my life. | 你们是我一生的挚爱 |
[01:38] | Cheers to that. | 干杯 |
[01:39] | Love you. | 爱你们 |
[01:41] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[01:45] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 不是有意吓你的 |
[01:47] | I’m off. You take your meds? | 我要出去了 你吃药了吗 |
[01:50] | Come on, Kimberly. | 拜托 金伯利 |
[01:52] | I don’t like the way they make me feel. | 我不喜欢吃药的感觉 |
[01:54] | The problem is, they’re helping. | 问题在于 它们能帮助你 |
[01:56] | Give me your paw. | 把手伸出来 |
[02:06] | Good girl. | 乖 |
[02:08] | I know you don’t want to make a big deal out of this today, | 我知道你今天不想好好庆祝 |
[02:11] | – But? – No, I don’t. | -但是 -是的 我不想 |
[02:13] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:15] | We won’t. But your Aunt Jane sent something. | 那就不庆祝 但你的简阿姨寄了点东西 |
[02:18] | It should come today, so it’d probably better to bring it in | 今天应该到了 所以最好趁当地的小偷 |
[02:20] | before the local thieves snatch it from the stoop. | 从门廊上偷走前拿进来 |
[02:23] | – No one’s gonna take it. – Really? | -没人会拿的 -真的吗 |
[02:25] | Tell that to neighbor dude. | 告诉那个邻居 |
[02:27] | He lost a package the other day right off the front porch. | 他那天放在门廊上的包裹就被偷了 |
[02:30] | Same for the old lady two doors down. | 住在附近的那位老太太也是 |
[02:32] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[02:35] | You do, don’t you? | 你知道 |
[02:38] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[02:39] | Well, bring it in or not, okay? | 随你拿不拿进来 |
[02:42] | It’s not my fault if somebody hijacks it before I get home. | 如果有人在我回家前偷走了 那可不是我的错 |
[02:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:04] | 金伯利 这周有人出过门了吗 | |
[04:08] | 汤姆 嗯 有两次走到了我的车道上 | |
[04:11] | 沙兹 好样的 伙计 | |
[04:13] | 金伯利 汤姆 太好了 | |
[05:29] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:54] | Kimberly, this was on the front porch. | 金伯利 这个在你们门廊上 |
[06:57] | Can you take it so I can put my umbrella down? | 你能接一下吗 我要收一下伞 |
[06:58] | Kim? | 金 |
[07:01] | Kim? | 金 |
[07:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[07:15] | I tried to get the package. | 我想去拿包裹 |
[07:17] | Oh, good for you. | 好样的 |
[07:19] | It’s important to push your boundaries. | 突破自己非常重要 |
[07:21] | Maybe we’ll try again at the end of the session. | 也许我们在今天治疗结束时能再试试 |
[07:23] | You know, take a stroll down the driveway. | 去车道上散散步 |
[07:25] | Test your limits. | 看看你的极限 |
[07:34] | You turned 17 today. Happy Birthday. | 你今天就17岁了 生日快乐 |
[07:37] | Yeah. No, just another day. | 不 只是普通的一天 |
[07:40] | Same as any other. | 和往常一样 |
[07:42] | How are your days the same? | 和往常一样是怎样 |
[07:44] | Well, I wake up. Um, I kind of get dressed. | 我醒过来 换号一度 |
[07:49] | I do my home-school stuff. | 完成了自学作业 |
[07:51] | Sit around the house. Wait for my dad. | 坐在房子里 等我爸爸 |
[07:54] | Then we eat dinner and watch TV, and go to bed. | 然后一起吃晚饭 看电视 上床睡觉 |
[08:01] | How are you finding the Sertraline? | 你觉得舍曲林的效果怎么样 |
[08:06] | It makes me feel numb. | 让我感觉很麻木 |
[08:09] | Is numb a good thing or a bad thing? | 麻木是好事还是坏事 |
[08:19] | I see your dad is still fixing up the place. | 你爸爸好像还是在忙着翻修 |
[08:22] | Oh, yeah. When he has the time. | 是的 他一有空就会做 |
[08:25] | You know, he’s been working a lot lately. | 他最近很忙 |
[08:31] | What do you think your mom would say about all the mess? | 你觉得你妈妈看到这一团糟会怎么说 |
[08:36] | Or was she okay with the home improvement chaos? | 还是说她能接受翻修的混乱 |
[08:42] | Do you, um, want to talk about her today? | 你今天想谈谈她吗 |
[08:46] | It’s been almost a year since you lost her. | 你已经失去她一年了 |
[08:49] | And I know that holidays and birthdays | 我知道节日和生日 |
[08:52] | can bring up some really strong emotions. | 会激起强烈的情绪 |
[08:55] | And I also know Thanksgiving was the last holiday | 但我也知道感恩节是你和你父亲 |
[08:59] | that you and your dad got to spend with your mom. | 跟你妈妈度过的最后一个节日 |
[09:02] | No. Just another day, | 不 只是普通的一天 |
[09:06] | the same as any other. | 和往常一样 |
[09:12] | I’ve worked with many people | 我收治过很多 |
[09:13] | with similar conditions to yours, Kim. | 跟你情况类似的病人 金 |
[09:16] | People with anxiety disorders, panic attacks. | 患有焦虑症和恐慌的病人 |
[09:20] | The ones who cut themselves off from the world. | 将自己和世界隔绝的病人 |
[09:23] | But the difference in your case | 但是你的不同在于 |
[09:25] | is you are a developing, young woman, | 你在成长 年轻的女孩 |
[09:28] | and you need talk to someone real. | 你得和真人说说话 |
[09:32] | Someone present. | 你身边的人 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:36] | And I have my dad. | 我有我爸爸 |
[09:39] | Yeah. You do. | 是的 没错 |
[09:54] | This is so stupid. | 这真是太傻了 |
[09:55] | Aw, don’t be a party pooper. | 别这么扫兴 |
[09:59] | Okay, open your eyes. | 好了 睁开眼睛 |
[10:04] | Go on, make a wish. | 来许愿吧 |
[10:13] | What’d you wish? | 你许了什么愿 |
[10:16] | If I tell you, it won’t come true, so… | 如果我告诉你 那就不会实现了 所以 |
[10:18] | That’s what they say, whoever “They” Are. | 他们都是这么说的 谁知道”他们”都是谁 |
[10:24] | It was about Mom. | 是关于妈妈的 |
[10:29] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[10:31] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[10:36] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[10:39] | Looks good, huh? | 看起来不错吧 |
[10:43] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便 |
[10:46] | I know you didn’t want me to | 我知道你今年不希望 |
[10:47] | make a big deal out of things this year, but… | 我大张旗鼓地庆祝 但是 |
[10:51] | Go on. Open it. | 来吧 打开吧 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:58] | It’s so pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[11:00] | Try it on. | 戴上试试 |
[11:04] | Here. | 给 |
[11:13] | – All right. – I want to see. | -好 -我想看看 |
[11:14] | It’s pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[11:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:22] | Happy birthday, sweetheart. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[11:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:32] | What’s on your Thanksgiving menu? | 你的万圣节菜单是什么 |
[11:34] | Tom Elkins, our resident chef, has ideas. | 我们的主厨汤姆·埃尔金斯有些主意 |
[11:38] | All right, well, I’m headed to bed. | 好了 我要上床了 |
[11:41] | All right, sweetheart. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[11:43] | – Thanks for the cake. – Of course. | -谢谢你定的蛋糕 -不用谢 |
[11:44] | And…And for this. | 还有…这个 |
[11:46] | What’d you get from your aunt? | 你的阿姨给你寄了什么 |
[11:48] | Just some new teas. | 一些新茶 |
[11:50] | White Rose and Keemun, | 白玫瑰和祁红 |
[11:52] | and this book on conquering your fears. | 还有一本关于克服恐惧的书 |
[11:55] | Oh, very subtle, your aunt. | 你的阿姨还真是隐晦 |
[11:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:59] | And you got outside to go get it? | 你出去拿了进来吗 |
[12:01] | Right? So that’s great. | 对吗 很不错 |
[12:06] | No. | 不 |
[12:07] | Dr. Saunders had to bring it in. | 桑德斯医生拿进来的 |
[12:09] | Well, at least the local thieves were denied, so… | 至少挡住了小贼 所以… |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:14] | Did you take your meds tonight? | 你今晚吃了药吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[12:27] | Does she want to send me away? | 她想把我送走吗 |
[12:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:30] | Dr. Saunders. | 桑德斯医生 |
[12:32] | I don’t know, sometimes I feel like | 我不知道 有时候我感觉 |
[12:34] | she wants to put me away in a hospital or something. | 她想把我送到医院什么的 |
[12:37] | No, honey, no one’s sending you anywhere. | 不 亲爱的 没人要把你送走 |
[12:42] | Dr. Saunders is just here to help you through this. | 桑德斯医生只是来帮助你好起来 |
[12:45] | We both are. | 我们都是 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | Go on, get some sleep. | 去吧 睡一觉 |
[12:52] | – Good night. – Night, sweetheart. | -晚安 -晚安 亲爱的 |
[12:58] | With thirteen days until Turkey Day. Stock up on all… | 距离感恩节还有十三天 囤积… |
[13:27] | What… ? | 怎么… |
[13:50] | Kim?! | 金 |
[13:52] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[13:53] | You think you could start helping me with the renovations? | 你能帮我进行翻修吗 |
[13:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:57] | Honestly, because I need the help. | 老实说 因为我需要帮助 |
[13:58] | Please, just help me for the day, yeah? | 就今天帮我一把 行吗 |
[14:01] | Come on. | 来 |
[14:14] | – Very funny. – Oh, sorry. | -很有意思 -抱歉 |
[14:16] | Yeah, no, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[14:18] | There is such a draft coming down from that attic. | 阁楼的漏风太严重了 |
[14:21] | Maybe it’s because you just punched a huge hole in the wall. | 也许只是因为你在墙上打了个大洞 |
[14:23] | Yeah? No, it’s because I need to put some insulation in. | 是吗 不 因为我要往里面装点填料 |
[14:29] | Mom’s to-do list. | 妈妈的待办清单 |
[14:32] | Always after me to get ‘er done, so… | 总是在我做完后列出来的 所以 |
[14:34] | high time I did. | 现在我该做了 |
[14:36] | Can I? | 我能试试吗 |
[14:38] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[14:39] | Cool. | 好的 |
[14:41] | Put that on. For the plaster dust. | 戴上这个 挡石膏粉尘 |
[14:45] | – These, too. – Oh. Thanks. | -还有这些 -谢谢 |
[14:53] | I can see all the way up to the top of the house. | 我能看到屋顶 |
[14:55] | – Yeah? – It’s crazy. | -是吗 -太疯狂了 |
[14:58] | I was thinking, um, | 我在想 |
[15:00] | Thanksgiving I could make a turkey, pick up some sides. | 感恩节 我可以做个火鸡 做点配菜 |
[15:05] | Course, it wouldn’t, you know… | 因为 可能不会 |
[15:07] | Wouldn’t be as good as your mom’s, but… | 不会有你妈妈做的那么好 |
[15:12] | we could try and make something special out of it. | 我们可以试试 做点特殊的菜 |
[15:19] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[15:21] | If you think you can handle it. | 如果你觉得你可以搞定 |
[15:23] | Well, if you give me a hand, you bet. | 如果你能帮我的话 那当然了 |
[15:26] | Yeah. If you want to, I’d… Yeah, I’d like that. | 如果你想要的话 我可以…行啊 |
[15:30] | All right, good. Thanksgiving dinner at home. | 很好 那就在家吃感恩节晚餐 |
[15:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:38] | So, do you, um, have any goals? | 你有什么目标吗 |
[15:42] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[15:44] | What would you like to do for a living, | 如果你什么都能做 |
[15:46] | if you could do anything? | 你愿意以什么为生呢 |
[15:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:51] | Something with travel maybe. | 能旅游的工作吧 |
[15:53] | Travel? | 旅游 |
[15:56] | That’s interesting considering… | 很有意思 因为… |
[16:00] | Must be a real headache | 天天活在这种 |
[16:01] | living with this in the background every day. | 背景音下肯定很难熬吧 |
[16:04] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[16:06] | Okay, my dad knows what he’s doing. | 我爸爸知道自己在做什么 |
[16:11] | Travel? | 旅游 |
[16:12] | Isn’t that what your mother used to do? | 这不是你妈妈经常做的事吗 |
[16:14] | She was a travel agent? | 她是一名旅行社代理人 |
[16:16] | Flight attendent. | 乘务员 |
[16:20] | Waitress in the sky. | 空中服务员 |
[16:22] | That’s what she used to call it. | 她经常是这么自称的 |
[16:35] | I am… | 我… |
[16:36] | I’m not here to judge you, | 我不是要批评你 |
[16:38] | and the last thing I want to do is upset you. | 我也根本不想让你失望 |
[16:41] | But I can’t help if you keep pretending | 但是如果你一直假装没有问题 |
[16:43] | that there are no problems here. | 那我是帮不了你的 |
[16:46] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我怎么说 |
[16:49] | Your mother’s death was a terrible loss to endure at your age. | 你这个年纪失去母亲是一件非常可怕的事 |
[16:53] | It’s one thing when a person dies before their time, | 英年早逝是一回事 |
[16:56] | but it is another thing for them to be taken. | 但年少痛失亲人又是另一回事 |
[16:59] | No, you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[17:00] | Only because you won’t talk to me. | 只是因为你不愿意和我说 |
[17:02] | Because I’m tired of answering your questions! | 因为我厌倦回答你的问题了 |
[17:05] | Okay? Just leave me alone! | 好吗 别管我了 |
[17:08] | Say I did. | 假设我走了 |
[17:09] | Say I left you alone and didn’t come back. | 假设我丢下你 再也没回来 |
[17:12] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:13] | I mean, do you think you’d be better or worse? | 你觉得你会好转 还是会恶化 |
[17:19] | This whole thing is about trust, Kimberly. | 这一切的重点就是要信任 金伯利 |
[17:22] | You need to trust me. | 你需要信任我 |
[17:24] | People beat themselves up | 人们经常会因为 |
[17:26] | all the time over the most awful things. | 各种可怕的事而怪自己 |
[17:28] | Things that they had no control over. | 他们无法控制的事 |
[17:30] | And it’s common after a traumatic experience to blame yourself. | 遭遇创伤后 怪自己也是很常见的事 |
[17:34] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[17:36] | I didn’t kill her. | 又不是我杀死了她 |
[17:38] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然没有 |
[17:40] | But you need to acknowledge what happened. | 但你需要承认发生的事 |
[17:43] | I can acknowledge it. | 我可以承认 |
[17:46] | Okay, some sick bastard murdered my mother | 好吧 一个混蛋杀死了我妈妈 |
[17:49] | and dumped her body in a vacant lot. | 把她的尸体扔在了一片空地上 |
[17:53] | There, I said it. | 好了 我说出来了 |
[17:56] | Am I cured now? | 我现在治愈了吗 |
[18:00] | I think you’re afraid | 我觉得你很害怕 |
[18:01] | because the man who did this was never caught. | 是因为犯下这些罪行的人没有被抓住 |
[18:03] | And maybe that’s why you don’t want to leave. | 也许这就是为什么你不想离开 |
[18:06] | Well, would you? | 换做是你呢 |
[18:09] | I’m safe here. | 我在这里很安全 |
[18:12] | I’m safe alone with my dad. | 我和我爸爸一起就很安全 |
[18:14] | And what if something happens to him? | 万一他出什么事呢 |
[18:17] | You can’t stay in here forever. | 你不能永远待在这里 |
[18:19] | The world is out there. | 外面有大千世界 |
[18:21] | You hide in here, and you let whoever took your mom away win. | 你躲在这里 杀死你妈妈的人就赢了 |
[18:25] | Win? | 赢 |
[18:29] | God, you make it sound like a game. | 天啊 你说得好像一切都是一场游戏 |
[18:39] | Couldn’t help overhearing the session. | 我听到了你们的治疗 |
[18:41] | Got a little heated, huh? | 气氛有点紧张啊 |
[18:43] | Well, confrontational forms of therapy | 对抗的治疗形式 |
[18:45] | tend to get patients worked up. | 能够让病人振作起来 |
[18:47] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[18:48] | She’s got the same fire her mom had. | 她和她妈妈有一样的活力 |
[18:52] | Kimberly’s, uh, not making very good progress, Mr. Tooms. | 金伯利的治疗效果不大好 图姆斯先生 |
[18:55] | She just needs to spend more time with you. | 她只是需要再多和你待一段时间 |
[19:02] | Has Kimberly ever displayed physical aggression toward you? | 金伯利有没有对你表现出肢体上的冲撞 |
[19:07] | Or herself? | 或者伤害她自己 |
[19:08] | No. She wouldn’t do that. | 不 她不会这么做的 |
[19:10] | Was she ever angry with your wife? | 她有没有冲你妻子发过火 |
[19:12] | With Rose? No! | 和罗斯吗 没有 |
[19:15] | Never. I mean, no more than the usual mother/daughter spat. | 从来没有 不过是普通的母女争吵 |
[19:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:21] | Well, I’m just trying to get a better picture of Kimberly | 我只是想更加了解 |
[19:24] | and her mental state leading to the onset of the anxiety. | 金伯利焦虑发作的具体情况 |
[19:27] | No, she couldn’t… couldn’t hurt anybody. | 不 她不可能 不可能伤害任何人 |
[19:31] | Especially not her mother. Not on purpose. | 特别是她母亲 至少绝对不会故意 |
[19:34] | You know, Henry, it’s easy to miss things | 亨利 当你身为一名家庭成员 |
[19:35] | when you’re emotionally enrolled with a family member. | 你很容易会忽略掉一些事 |
[19:38] | – It’s cliche. – Yeah, okay, Doc. | -这是老生常谈了 -好的 医生 |
[19:40] | – But parents are often the last to know. – Yeah. | -但是父母总是最后一个知道的 -嗯 |
[19:43] | So, keep an eye out for extreme behaviors. | 所以一定要注意她的极端行为 |
[19:48] | Now, it could be a sign of the medication, | 可能是需要加大用药的迹象 |
[19:50] | but it could be a sign of a deeper pathology. | 也可能是病情加重的表现 |
[19:53] | Extreme behaviors? | 极端行为 |
[19:55] | Well, Kimberly’s angry, | 金伯利很愤怒 |
[19:56] | and anger can manifest itself in many ways. | 愤怒能表现在多方面 |
[19:59] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[20:00] | Delusional, obsessive, paranoid. | 妄想 强迫 偏执 |
[20:02] | Look, spending as much time as she does alone, | 尽可能一个人待着 |
[20:05] | refusing to acknowledge what happened to her… | 拒绝承认自己身上发生的事 |
[20:06] | No. Look, um, Kimberly’s been through a lot. | 不 听着 金伯利经历了很多事 |
[20:09] | She’ll pull through this. She will. | 她会熬过来的 会的 |
[20:13] | You’re grieving, | 你很悲伤 |
[20:15] | And I know it’s not easy. For either of you, | 我知道这对你们俩来说都不容易 |
[20:18] | but if Kimberly doesn’t confront what happened, | 但如果金伯利无法面对发生的事 |
[20:20] | this house will turn from a sanctuary into a cell. | 这间房子只会从一个圣所变成一个监狱 |
[20:24] | This is her home. | 这是她的家 |
[20:26] | It’s not a prison. | 不是一个监狱 |
[20:27] | Henry, please. | 亨利 拜托 |
[20:28] | You’re coddling her when you should be coaxing her out, | 你这样太由着她了 你应该让她出来 |
[20:31] | breaking the cycle that’s keeping her inside. | 打破将她关在里面的怪圈 |
[20:33] | I know how to raise my own daughter. | 我知道怎么养我的女儿 |
[20:40] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[20:42] | Please, just, um, think about what I said. | 拜托 想想我说的建议 |
[20:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:55] | For what? | 为什么 |
[20:57] | For being a bitch. | 表现这么差 |
[20:59] | Oh honey. You’re doing the best you can, all right? | 亲爱的 你经历了 好吗 |
[21:01] | – Yeah. – You okay? | -嗯 -你没事吧 |
[21:03] | Well, yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:05] | I’m gonna head down to O’Malley’s, get a beer with the guys. | 我要去奥麦利酒吧 和他们喝几杯 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:08] | When I get back, we can watch a movie, pig out on ice cream. | 等我回来 我们能一起看电影挖冰淇淋 |
[21:11] | – Great. – All right. Be good. | -太好了 -好 乖乖的 |
[21:13] | – Yeah. You, too. – All right. | -嗯 你也是 -好 |
[21:19] | A teenager from Encino, California, | 来自加利福尼亚恩西诺的失踪少年 |
[21:21] | is still missing after a one-week search | 在经过一周搜索后仍然不见踪影 |
[21:23] | has failed to turn up any new leads or witnesses. | 也并没有找的新的线索或者目击证人 |
[21:26] | Police suspect Sophie Taylor was abducted near her Encino home. | 警方怀疑索菲·泰勒是在恩西诺自己家附近被诱拐 |
[21:31] | At a press conference earlier this morning, | 在今早举办的发布会上 |
[21:33] | her parents made an appeal for information | 她的父母恳求公众提供 |
[21:35] | concerning their daughter’s disappearance. | 关于他们失踪女儿的信息 |
[21:38] | I just want everyone to know | 我只希望大家知道 |
[21:39] | what a beautiful, kind, and wonderful person my daughter is. | 我女儿是个美丽 善良 优秀的人 |
[21:44] | If you’re watching this, Sophie, | 如果你在看 索菲 |
[21:47] | we love you very much. | 我们非常爱你 |
[21:49] | We just want to know that you’re okay | 我们只想知道你没事 |
[21:51] | and for you to come home. | 希望你能回家 |
[21:52] | We’re appealing to anyone who knows any information | 希望任何知道有关 |
[21:54] | regarding Sophie Taylor’s whereabouts | 索菲·泰勒去向的人 |
[21:56] | to contact this number immediately. | 马上联系这个号码 |
[22:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:03] | In national news, the President is once again under fire | 国内新闻 总统继续因为他 |
[22:06] | for his continual attack | 持续攻击… |
[22:54] | 失踪 索菲·泰勒 | |
[23:03] | 失踪档案 我们是失踪人士 我们需要你的帮助 | |
[23:26] | 消失 今年加州失踪13086人 | |
[25:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:05] | Oh, you’re still up. I thought you’d be in bed by now. | 你还醒着 我以为你现在已经睡了 |
[26:07] | Oh, I thought we had movie night. | 我们今晚不是要看电影吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah, it just took a little longer than I planned. | 是的 我没想到这么晚才能回来 |
[26:13] | Lend a hand? | 帮我一把 |
[26:13] | Oh, sure. | 当然了 |
[26:16] | Is it cold outside? | 外面很冷吗 |
[26:18] | Cold? No, well, it’s a little chilly in the van. | 不冷 车里有点凉 |
[26:20] | What have you been up to? | 你都在干什么呢 |
[26:22] | Just watching TV. | 看看电视 |
[26:27] | Anything good? | 有好看的吗 |
[26:29] | No, nothing really. | 不 没什么好看的 |
[26:31] | Surfing mostly. | 主要是冲浪节目 |
[26:34] | You’re bluffing, Mr. Bigelow. | 你在唬我 比格罗先生 |
[26:35] | I don’t know what you’re after, but you’re trying to trick me. | 我不知道你想干什么 但是你想骗我 |
[26:37] | Mrs. Phillips, can you tell me… | 菲利普太太 你能告诉我 |
[26:39] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[26:44] | Uh, just lost my appetite, I guess. | 就是没胃口了 |
[26:46] | For ice cream? | 冰淇淋的胃口 |
[26:49] | Well, I’ll clean up. | 我来打扫 |
[26:51] | – Shit! – Easy there, jumpy. | -该死 -慢点 小冒失鬼 |
[26:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:54] | No, it’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[26:56] | – No, I can clean it up. – Let me get it. | -不 我能清理干净 -让我来 |
[26:58] | – Careful. – Ow, shit. | -小心点 -该死 |
[27:00] | Damn, I told you to be careful. | 该死 我要你小心点的 |
[27:03] | Come on, let me see. | 来 让我看看 |
[27:04] | – Let me see. – It’s fine. | -让我看看 -没事 |
[27:06] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[27:07] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[27:11] | No, it’s not too deep, but, yeah, we should definitely wash up. | 不 伤口不深 但我们得好好洗干净 |
[27:15] | Come on. | 来 |
[27:19] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 |
[27:23] | Here you go. | 来 |
[27:29] | I got blood on you. | 我把血弄到你身上了 |
[27:33] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[27:36] | There we go. | 好了 |
[27:38] | Yeah, that’s the least I can do. | 我至少还能这样帮帮你 |
[27:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:51] | Hey, Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:54] | Hey, happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart. | 感恩节快乐 亲爱的 |
[28:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:57] | I have to go out for a bit today. | 我今天得出去一下 |
[28:59] | I left instructions for the turkey. | 我会给你留下做火鸡的菜单 |
[29:01] | I think you just kind of bake it all day, | 你就花一整天来好好烤 |
[29:03] | baste every once in a while. | 隔一段时间来涂点料 |
[29:04] | Can you handle that for us? | 你能做到吗 |
[29:07] | Uh, yeah, sure, um… | 好的 |
[29:09] | Hey, where did you get my birthday present? | 我的生日礼物是哪里买的 |
[29:12] | At a jewelry shop in the Valley. Why? | 小巷里的一家首饰店 怎么了 |
[29:14] | Are you sure it’s not second-hand? | 你确定这不是二手的吗 |
[29:16] | What? | 什么 |
[29:19] | Well, it’s tarnished. See? | 这都暗了 看到了吗 |
[29:22] | – Tarnished? – Yeah. | -暗了 -对 |
[29:25] | Didn’t see that when I bought it, | 我买的时候没注意到 |
[29:26] | but, um, it’s a manufacturing flaw, I suppose. | 但估计只是一点小瑕疵 |
[29:30] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[29:32] | So then maybe you can exchange it for a new one? | 那你能不能去换个新的 |
[29:36] | It’s the only one they had in stock. Sorry, Kim. | 他们只有这一个了 抱歉 金 |
[29:39] | Here, eat your breakfast. | 来 把早餐吃了 |
[29:41] | Before it gets cold. | 别放凉了 |
[29:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | 区五年级科学奖 金伯利·图姆斯 | |
[31:17] | Disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[31:31] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[32:42] | Is that… blood? | 那是…血吗 |
[32:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:51] | Hey, Aunty Jane? It’s Kimberly. | 简阿姨 我是金伯利 |
[32:54] | I know it’s the holidays, | 我知道今天是万圣节 |
[32:55] | but I really, really have to stay with you for a few days. | 但我真的需要去你那里住几天 |
[32:59] | Um, I’ll explain more when I see you. | 等我见到你后会向你解释的 |
[33:01] | Just give me a call back. Okay, bye. | 请回电 好的 再见 |
[33:25] | Okay, come on, Kimberly. | 好的 加油 金伯利 |
[33:28] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[33:37] | You can’t stay here, Kim. | 你不能待在这里 金 |
[34:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:26] | It’s just the sun. | 只不过是太阳 |
[34:28] | That’s just some birds. | 那只是一些鸟 |
[34:30] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[34:33] | Gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[34:36] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[35:16] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[35:17] | Think I found the last pumpkin pie. | 我觉得我买到了最后一块南瓜派 |
[35:19] | How’d it go with the turkey today? | 今天火鸡做得怎么样 |
[35:21] | You didn’t even set the ta– | 你连桌子都… |
[35:24] | What is this, Dad? | 这是什么 爸爸 |
[35:28] | They’re nothing for you to worry about. | 你不用担心这些 |
[35:31] | Did you steal them? | 这些是你偷的吗 |
[35:34] | What were you even doing in the attic? | 你去阁楼干什么 |
[35:36] | I just wanted to see what you’ve been doing. | 我只是想去看看你都在干什么 |
[35:38] | See what? I’ve been working on the house. | 看什么 我一直在装修房子 |
[35:41] | Honestly, Kim, I think you have to stop | 老实说 金 我觉得你该停止 |
[35:43] | with these wild assumptions. | 这些无端的猜测 |
[35:44] | I can hear you moving around up there. | 我可以听到你在上面走来走去 |
[35:47] | At night. | 大半夜 |
[35:49] | Is this what you’ve been doing? | 你就在干这种事吗 |
[35:52] | Hiding these? | 藏着些东西吗 |
[35:56] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[35:57] | I’m allowed to have my own private things, Kim. | 我可以有我的隐私 金 |
[35:59] | But why would you hide them like that? | 但你为什么要这样把它们藏起来 |
[36:01] | – Damn it, Kim! It’s gonna be dry! – Dad? | -该死 金 这样会干的 -爸爸 |
[36:04] | See, this is why your mother and I never got you a cat. | 所以我和你妈妈不给你买猫 |
[36:06] | Why would you hide them in Mom’s old work bag? | 你为什么把这些藏在妈妈以前工作用旅行箱里 |
[36:11] | I miss your mom, Kim. | 我很想你的妈妈 金 |
[36:14] | Same as you. I try to hide it, | 和你一样 我想要隐藏 |
[36:15] | but sometimes I just need to spend some time alone | 但有时候我只是需要和 |
[36:19] | with the few remaining pieces that she left behind. | 她的遗物单独待一会 |
[36:22] | Pieces that are mine. Just mine. | 属于我的东西 只属于我 |
[36:25] | Kim? | 金 |
[36:26] | Look sweetheart, I’m sorry if it upset you, | 亲爱的 我很抱歉这让你很难过 |
[36:28] | but Dad’s not perfect. | 但爸爸不完美 |
[36:30] | There’s blood on this. | 这上面有血 |
[36:35] | That’s paint. | 那是涂料 |
[36:41] | You’re not gonna answer that? | 你不接吗 |
[36:43] | No, not right now. | 不 现在不接 |
[36:45] | Are you taking your meds? | 你吃药了吗 |
[36:47] | What? | 什么 |
[36:49] | Well, Dr. Saunders said there might be side effects– | 桑德斯医生说可能会有一些副作用 |
[36:52] | erratic behavior, paranoia. | 激进的行为 妄想 |
[36:53] | It’s not the med– Don’t turn this around on me! | 不是因为药 别把矛头对准我 |
[36:56] | Kim, I gotta be honest with you. You’re acting paranoid again. | 金 说实话 你现在又有妄想的表现了 |
[36:59] | – Over nothing. Really nothing! – Just stop lying! | -明明什么事都没有 -别再撒谎了 |
[37:01] | Don’t take that tone with me! I am still your father! | 别对我大呼小叫 我还是你爸爸 |
[37:05] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[37:07] | What?! Who? | 什么 谁 |
[37:08] | Sophie Taylor. | 索菲·泰勒 |
[37:13] | This is her necklace, isn’t it? | 这是她的项链 对吗 |
[37:16] | Well, isn’t it?! | 不是吗 |
[37:19] | Come on, Dad, the truth. | 拜托 爸爸 真相 |
[37:23] | Not gonna tell the truth? Fine. | 不说实话 好吧 |
[37:28] | They’re the same. | 这是一样的 |
[37:30] | Same mark. | 一样的挂坠 |
[37:32] | Yeah, I talked to the store. | 我问过店里了 |
[37:35] | Yeah, but they said it’s a style. | 但他们说这是流行 |
[37:37] | Distressed, they called it. | 他们说这叫”痛苦” |
[37:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:42] | Well, what about these? | 那这些呢 |
[37:44] | Who did they belong to? | 这些都是谁的 |
[37:48] | They belonged to your mother. | 这些都是你妈妈的 |
[37:52] | Pieces she picked up from flights over the years. | 她这些年在飞机上找到的首饰 |
[37:59] | She should’ve turned them in | 她应该上交的 |
[38:00] | to lost and found or whatever, of course, but… | 给失物招领处什么的 但是 |
[38:05] | you know, your mom was not perfect. | 你妈妈并不完美 |
[38:07] | I’m not perfect. | 我并不完美 |
[38:09] | You’re not perfect. | 你并不完美 |
[38:11] | I didn’t want to tell you in case you… | 我不想告诉你 万一你… |
[38:14] | freaked out. | 抓狂了呢 |
[38:20] | But that doesn’t explain– | 但那不能解释 |
[38:21] | You’re turning into her, do you know that? | 你正在变成她 你知道吗 |
[38:23] | Neurotic and paranoid until the end. | 最后会变成妄想症和神经质 |
[38:27] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[38:31] | No, Kim. | 不 金 |
[38:33] | Oh, my God, did you kill Mom? | 天啊 你杀了妈妈吗 |
[38:38] | The person who killed your mother | 杀死你妈妈的人 |
[38:44] | is still out there. | 仍然在逃 |
[38:47] | Or he’s been here with me | 或者他一直以来 |
[38:51] | the whole time. | 都和我一起 |
[38:54] | Kim, come on, now! | 金 拜托 |
[38:58] | Kim, wait. | 金 等等 |
[39:00] | – Kim. – No. | -金 -不 |
[39:03] | – Kim? Ah! – No. | -金 -不 |
[39:06] | Kim, open up. Come on now. This is silly. | 金 开门 拜托 这太蠢了 |
[39:09] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[39:11] | Kimberly? I love you. | 金伯利 我爱你 |
[39:14] | Now open up. | 赶紧开门 |
[39:17] | Whatever you’re doing in there, | 不管你在里面做什么 |
[39:18] | just don’t hurt yourself, sweetheart. | 不要伤到你自己 亲爱的 |
[39:22] | Kimberly?! | 金伯利 |
[39:24] | I said open this damn door! | 赶紧给我把门打开 |
[39:27] | Open the damn door! | 把门打开 |
[39:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:35] | I’m gonna count to three, and then I’m coming in. | 我数到三 我就进来了 |
[39:38] | One… | 一 |
[39:42] | Two… | 二 |
[39:47] | Three! | 三 |
[39:47] | I’m calling the police! | 我报警了 |
[39:55] | 911 Emergency. How may I direct your call? | 911急救 请问有什么需要的 |
[39:57] | Um, it’s my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[39:58] | I think he’s trying– He’s trying to get in my room. | 我觉得他想 他想进入我的房间 |
[40:00] | Okay, okay. Can I take your name please? | 好的 请告诉我你叫什么名字 |
[40:02] | Kimberly Tooms. | 金伯利·图姆斯 |
[40:03] | All right, Kimberly, can you give me your location? | 好的 金伯利 能告诉我你住在哪里吗 |
[40:06] | Uh, 14 Victoria Avenue, Echo Park. | 维多利亚大道14号 回声公园 |
[40:08] | What’s the nature of your emergency? | 你的紧急情况是怎么回事 |
[40:10] | You said your dad is trying to get into your room? | 你说你的爸爸想进入你的房间 |
[40:12] | – Yeah, I think he’s hurt someone. – Who has he hurt? | -我觉得他在追杀人 -他在追杀谁 |
[40:14] | I don’t know. Can you just send help? | 我不知道 你能派人来帮忙吗 |
[40:15] | I’m dispatching a police unit to your address now. | 我正在派一队警员前往你的地址 |
[40:18] | Is there a lock on your door? | 你的门上有锁吗 |
[40:19] | Yeah, I already locked it. | 嗯 我已经锁上了 |
[40:20] | That’s good. Stay there. Help is coming. | 很好 待在里面 救援马上来 |
[40:23] | I think he’s coming back. | 我觉得他回来了 |
[40:27] | Kimberly? | 金伯利 |
[40:28] | Kimberly, stay on the line. | 金伯利 别挂电话 |
[40:29] | Stand back from the door, sweetheart. | 别离门太近 亲爱的 |
[40:39] | Just a second! | 稍等一下 |
[40:40] | – No! – Almost in! | -不 马上进来了 |
[40:43] | Kimberly! | 金伯利 |
[40:45] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[40:47] | What are you doing? Get away from there! | 你在干什么 赶紧下来 |
[40:48] | – No! No! – What are you doing?! Come on! Stop it! | -不 不 -你干什么 下来 |
[40:50] | I’m not gonna hurt you! I’m not gonna hurt you! | 我不会伤害你 我不会伤害你 |
[40:52] | I said that’s enough! | 够了 |
[40:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:03] | Are you calm now? | 你冷静下来了吗 |
[41:07] | I asked you a question, Kim! Are you calm now?! | 我问你 金 你冷静下来了吗 |
[41:15] | Can we please just talk about | 我们能不能好好 |
[41:16] | this quietly and sensibly? Can we do that? | 安静地谈谈这些事 可以吗 |
[41:21] | It’s just that I’ve been under a lot of stress lately. | 我只是最近压力太大了 |
[41:23] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[41:30] | This just happens to everybody. | 每个人都会这样 |
[41:39] | Who did you call? | 你给谁打了电话 |
[41:40] | No one. | 没谁 |
[41:48] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[41:51] | I really wish you hadn’t done that. | 真希望你没有这么做 |
[41:55] | It’s okay. We’ll sort this whole mess out. | 没事 我们能解决的 |
[42:03] | So, what are we gonna do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[42:05] | Police are on their way, | 警察在来的路上了 |
[42:06] | so you’re gonna have a lot of explaining to do. | 你有很多事要向他们解释 |
[42:09] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[42:16] | So, who’s gonna take care of you when I’m not around? | 我不在了 谁来照顾你呢 |
[42:18] | Did you think of that? | 你有没有考虑过呢 |
[42:20] | No, without me, there’s no roof over your head. | 不 没有我 你就没有容身之处 |
[42:24] | A roof, which I’d like to point out, | 没有容身之所 我必须提醒你 |
[42:25] | that you’re too afraid to get out from under anyway. | 你甚至都不敢走出去 |
[42:28] | Probably just wind up in a damn nut house. | 可能只会流落到精神病院 |
[42:30] | Rubber rooms and straightjackets for you. | 让你进橡胶房 穿连体衣 |
[42:33] | You’re the one who needs help. | 你才是需要帮助的人 |
[42:35] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么毒没做 |
[42:37] | You’re acting paranoid. Delusional. | 你才是有妄想 出现幻觉 |
[42:40] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[42:42] | All right, you listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[42:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[42:51] | Sweetheart, you’ve known me your whole life. | 亲爱的 你最了解我了 |
[42:54] | I’ve always been there for you. | 我一直都在你身边 |
[42:59] | I never hit you. | 我从没打过你 |
[43:02] | I never hurt you. | 我从没伤害过你 |
[43:05] | Barely even raise my voice. | 基本没大声说过话 |
[43:08] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[43:12] | Well, have I? | 是吗 |
[43:16] | Because I love you, Kimberly. You mean everything to me. | 因为我爱你 金伯利 你对我来说就是一切 |
[43:20] | But what about the jewelry? | 那这些首饰呢 |
[43:23] | I mean, I just don’t believe it was Mom’s. | 我不相信那是妈妈的 |
[43:25] | Doesn’t matter what you believe. | 你相信什么并不重要 |
[43:27] | I’m sorry you found it. | 我很抱歉被你找到了 |
[43:29] | I really am. | 真的 |
[43:31] | It hasn’t been easy. | 这一直很难过 |
[43:33] | What happened to your mother is an awful thing, | 你母亲的遭遇的确很可怕 |
[43:35] | but you can’t blame me for that. | 但你不能怪我 |
[43:38] | I know you hate me, I get it. | 我知道你恨我 真的 |
[43:42] | I have been somewhat remote lately. | 我最近的确对你有点疏远 |
[43:46] | But I’ve had so much on my mind. | 但我有太多事要操心 |
[43:49] | I just wanted this first | 我只是希望这第一个 |
[43:51] | Thanksgiving without your mother to be… | 没有你母亲的感恩节能… |
[43:54] | I don’t know, somehow… | 我也不知道 你能… |
[43:57] | okay for you. | 觉得可以 |
[44:00] | For us. | 我们都能 |
[44:03] | But am I guilty of being a murderer? | 但我是一名杀人犯吗 |
[44:12] | How can you even think that? | 你怎么能有这种想法 |
[44:17] | So when those police officers show up, | 等那些警察来了 |
[44:20] | you need to be certain of that. | 你必须要明确这一点 |
[44:22] | You need to know in here, | 你这里要明白 |
[44:26] | and you need to know in here. | 你这里也要明白 |
[44:29] | Without any doubt. | 毋庸置疑 |
[44:32] | Otherwise, you’d destroy what’s left of our family. | 不然 你就会毁掉我们家庭剩余的一切 |
[44:38] | So, now | 那么现在 |
[44:40] | do you feel that you’re one hundred percent positive | 你觉得你百分百确认 |
[44:43] | that I am who you think I am? | 我是你认为的那种人吗 |
[44:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:52] | Then when the police officers do show up, don’t say anything. | 那么等警察们来了 什么都别说 |
[44:57] | It’s the medication | 是药物 |
[44:58] | and your condition that’s warping your thinking. | 和你的病情搅乱了你的大脑 |
[45:05] | They’ll understand. | 他们会明白的 |
[45:14] | Evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[45:15] | I’m Officer Foster, | 我是福斯特警官 |
[45:15] | this is Officer Banks, LAPD. | 这是班克斯警官 我们是洛杉矶警局的 |
[45:17] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[45:18] | We received a 911 call from this address in the last half hour. | 我们半小时前接到这个地址的一个报警电话 |
[45:21] | A young woman said she was in distress. | 一名年轻女子称自己有麻烦 |
[45:23] | Yeah, that would be my daughter. | 那应该是我的女儿 |
[45:25] | – Are you the homeowner? – Yes. | -你是屋主吗 -是的 |
[45:26] | And your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[45:27] | Henry Tooms. | 亨利·图姆斯 |
[45:30] | Mr. Tooms, on the basis of this call, | 图姆斯先生 根据那通电话 |
[45:31] | we have just cause to enter your property to conduct a search | 我们有正当理由进入你们的住所进行搜查 |
[45:34] | and to interview both you and your daughter. | 并对你和你的女儿进行问话 |
[45:36] | Do you have a problem with this? | 你有什么意见吗 |
[45:37] | No, please, come in. | 没有 请进 |
[45:42] | Apologies for the mess. | 抱歉屋里很乱 |
[45:44] | Renovations. | 翻修 |
[45:47] | Are you Kimberly? Did you make the 9-1-1 call? | 你是金伯利吗 是你报警的吗 |
[45:52] | – Yeah. – It’s a bit embarrassing, actually. | -是的 -其实有点尴尬 |
[45:54] | Kim just overreacted. | 金反应过度了 |
[45:55] | Mr. Tooms, we’re gonna need you | 图姆斯先生 请你暂时 |
[45:56] | to step outside the room for a minute. | 离开这个房间 |
[45:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:59] | I’m gonna need talk to Kimberly alone, | 我要单独和金伯利谈谈 |
[46:00] | and my partner, she’s gonna take | 我的搭档会去厨房 |
[46:01] | your statement in the kitchen there. | 给你做笔录 |
[46:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[46:06] | After you. | 请 |
[46:10] | I’m Officer Banks. | 我是班克斯警官 |
[46:12] | Can I get you anything? | 有什么需要我帮助的吗 |
[46:14] | No. | 不 |
[46:16] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[46:17] | No. | 没有 |
[46:21] | So your dad’s renovating, huh? | 你爸爸最近在翻修 |
[46:23] | Oh. Um, yeah. | 对 |
[46:25] | It’s been taking a while. | 已经忙活了一阵了 |
[46:26] | – May I? – Sure. | -我能坐吗 -好的 |
[46:30] | – Ooh! No, no. – Sorry. | -不 不 -抱歉 |
[46:32] | No, no, I got it. It’s mine. | 不 不 我来吧 这是我的 |
[46:37] | Kimberly, I’m gonna need you to tell me | 金伯利 我需要你告诉我 |
[46:39] | what happened here tonight. | 今晚发生了什么 |
[46:41] | Think you can do that for me? | 你可以告诉我吗 |
[46:43] | You must get a lot of bogus domestic calls at the holidays. | 节假日肯定接到很多报警电话吧 |
[46:46] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[46:48] | Well, I just mean, families together, tempers flare. | 就是合家团聚 气氛高涨 |
[46:51] | Next thing you know, | 接下来 |
[46:52] | Uncle Joe stabs Cousin Lou with a fork kinda thing. | 乔叔叔可能就用叉子什么的捅了卢侄子 |
[46:57] | It happens. | 有可能 |
[47:02] | Kimberly, your dad’s not here right now. It’s just you and me. | 金伯利 你爸爸现在不在 只有我和你 |
[47:06] | You made the call for a reason. | 你打电话肯定是有原因的 |
[47:07] | Just tell me what– what made you pick up the phone. | 告诉我你为什么要打电话 |
[47:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[47:12] | He’s right. I overreacted. | 他说得对 我反应过度 |
[47:15] | So, your daughter’s prone to this kind of behavior? | 字幕 |
[47:18] | No, she’s… | 不 她 |
[47:21] | She’s such a good girl. It’s just been a tough year. | 她是个好姑娘 今年对她来说太难了 |
[47:26] | Her mother was murdered last year. | 她的母亲去年被杀了 |
[47:30] | – Rose Tooms? – Yeah. | -罗斯·图姆斯 -是的 |
[47:33] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[47:34] | Yeah, well, the cops haven’t found the guy yet. | 警察还没抓到这家伙 |
[47:37] | So you’re suggesting this is the reason she made that call? | 你是说她是因为这个才打电话的吗 |
[47:40] | Officer, my daughter’s been a shut-in since this happened. | 警官 我女儿从那时起就一直闭门不出 |
[47:43] | She can’t even leave the house. | 她甚至都没法离开这房子 |
[47:45] | She’ll have a panic attack when the front door opens. | 只要前门一打开 她就会恐慌发作 |
[47:46] | I can’t unlatch a window without her getting dizzy. | 我打开窗户 她都会头晕 |
[47:50] | She’s taking this medication for, uh… | 她一直在吃药治疗… |
[47:52] | Agoraphobia? | 广场恐怖症 |
[47:54] | Yep. | 没错 |
[47:55] | – Are you seeking treatment for that? – My dad got me a therapist. | -你有在进行治疗吗 -我爸爸帮我找了治疗师 |
[47:59] | We have sessions at home. | 我们在家里治疗 |
[48:00] | Can you tell me the name of your doctor? | 你的医生叫什么名字 |
[48:02] | Dr. Helen Saunders. | 海伦·桑德斯医生 |
[48:04] | And would it be okay with you if I contacted her? | 我可以联系她吗 |
[48:08] | I haven’t been around as much. | 我最近都没怎么在家 |
[48:09] | And work’s been, like, crazy. | 工作真是忙坏了 |
[48:13] | Trying to support the both of us. | 为了赚钱供我们俩生活 |
[48:17] | Uh, she’s just lonely and angry. | 她只是太孤单和愤怒 |
[48:20] | I told her off earlier, she ran upstairs. | 我之前说了她几句 她就跑到楼上去了 |
[48:25] | Teenagers. | 青少年 |
[48:28] | Why’d you tell her off? | 你为什么要说她 |
[48:30] | Well, the house is just– | 这房子… |
[48:31] | it’s all over the place right now, you know? | 最近实在是太乱了 |
[48:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:36] | She went up to the attic, and I told her– Well, I don’t know. | 她上了阁楼 我告诉她 我也不知道 |
[48:39] | She was up there to see some of her mom’s old stuff, | 她上去看到了一些她妈妈以前的东西 |
[48:41] | so, like, you know. | 于是 你懂的 |
[48:42] | But she practically broke her neck, so I got– | 但她都快摔断脖子了 所以我 |
[48:45] | I just– I lost it, | 我 我失控了 |
[48:47] | so she ran to her room, wouldn’t come out. | 她就跑回了房间 不愿意出来 |
[48:51] | You know, I raised my voice with her a bit. | 我的声音就有点大 |
[48:53] | I don’t think she was used to it. | 我觉得她一时接受不了 |
[48:56] | She called you guys. | 她就给你们打了电话 |
[48:59] | Mr. Tooms, domestic abuse is a serious issue. | 图姆斯先生 家庭暴力是非常严重 |
[49:03] | We get a lot of calls on it. | 我们经常会接到这种报警 |
[49:05] | So I have to ask… | 所以我必须要问你 |
[49:09] | have you ever hit her before? | 你以前打过她吗 |
[49:10] | No. Never. | 不 从来没有 |
[49:12] | He’s never raised his hand to you in any way? | 他从来没有对你动过手吗 |
[49:14] | No. I was just mad. | 不 我就是太生气了 |
[49:16] | This is– I shouldn’t have said anything. | 这…我不该那样说的 |
[49:18] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[49:20] | I don’t want him to get in any trouble. | 我不想给他惹上麻烦 |
[49:22] | I understand that. He’s your dad. | 我明白 他是你爸爸 |
[49:28] | He– He hasn’t done anything wrong. | 他 他没做错什么 |
[49:32] | Are you sure there’s nothing else you want to tell me? | 你确定你没有别的事想告诉我了吗 |
[49:36] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[49:40] | Okay then, I think we’re done here. | 那 我觉得我们问完了 |
[49:42] | Yeah, it appears so. | 看起来是的 |
[49:44] | According to your dad, | 据你爸爸所称 |
[49:44] | this was all some sort of misunderstanding. | 这一切都只是一个误会 |
[49:46] | – Is that correct? – I’m sorry. | -对吗 -对不起 |
[49:49] | In that case, | 既然如此 |
[49:50] | I’m gonna have to caution you against wasting police time. | 我需要警告你下次不得再浪费警方的事件 |
[49:53] | We’re only to be called in cases of genuine emergencies. | 只有在真正出事时才能打给我们 |
[49:57] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[49:58] | Yes, I’m sorry. | 嗯 我很抱歉 |
[50:00] | All right, if there’s nothing else… | 好了 如果没有别的事了 |
[50:03] | Okay, then we’ll head out. | 好的 那我们走了 |
[50:06] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[50:10] | Thanks for coming just the same. | 还是谢谢你们的到来 |
[50:12] | – You have a good night. -Thank you. | -祝你们晚安 -谢谢 |
[50:14] | Hey, hold on one second. | 稍等一下 |
[50:17] | Hey, listen, if there’s anything that you want to talk about | 听着 如果你有什么你觉得 |
[50:21] | that you feel like you can’t talk about here, | 你不能在这里说的事 |
[50:24] | call me direct, okay? | 直接打给我 |
[50:26] | – Okay. – Anything at all. | -好的 -什么事都行 |
[50:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:33] | Night. Thanks again. | 晚安 再次谢谢你 |
[50:35] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[50:41] | Go to bed. I’ll fix your door in the morning. | 上床 我明早修你的门 |
[51:32] | 医生咨询网 搜索你的药物 | |
[51:34] | 静脉滴注用于麻醉 副作用 记忆缺失 | |
[52:09] | 汤姆 沙兹 | |
[53:55] | You were in my room. | 你进过我房间 |
[53:59] | How would you feel if I went through your personal things? | 我如果翻你的私人物品 你会怎么想 |
[54:04] | Should I be disappointed? | 我应该感到失望 |
[54:06] | Angry? | 生气 |
[54:07] | Or mad at myself for not bringing you up right? | 还是气我自己没把你教育好 |
[54:11] | I hurt myself. | 我伤到了 |
[54:14] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[54:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[54:19] | Because it’s mine. | 因为这是我的 |
[54:21] | This wasn’t in your collection. | 这不在你的收藏里 |
[54:23] | – Just give it to me. – You know what’s weird? | -给我 -你知道最奇怪的是什么吗 |
[54:27] | What? | 什么 |
[54:28] | All those girls that went missing? | 不见的那些女孩 |
[54:31] | They all kinda look the same. | 她们看起来都很像 |
[54:34] | They kinda look like Mom. | 她们都有点像妈妈 |
[54:41] | This whole thing’s getting out of hand. | 这一切都开始失控了 |
[54:43] | I love you, and I loved your mom, Kim. | 我爱你 我爱你妈妈 金 |
[54:46] | Our family, it was and is the most important thing to me. | 我们的家庭对我来说是最重要的事 |
[54:50] | The night your mom disappeared, we fought. | 你妈妈失踪那晚 我们吵了架 |
[54:54] | Rose had a last-minute schedule change. Again. | 罗斯又一次在最后关头改变了计划 |
[54:57] | And I was tired of it. | 我受够了 |
[54:58] | I was tired of not being first. | 我受够不被她放在第一位 |
[55:00] | Of you and me not being first. | 我和你不被放在第一位 |
[55:03] | Do I regret every word of that fight? | 我后悔我们吵架时我说的话吗 |
[55:06] | Yes! Every minute, every second of every day. | 当然了 每天每一分每一秒 |
[55:10] | But when the cops found your mom’s body, | 但是当警察们找到了你妈妈的尸体 |
[55:12] | please, you gotta believe me, my heart broke forever. | 拜托 相信我 我的心永远碎了 |
[55:17] | I wish I could take those words and take the anger out of them | 我也希望能收回那些话 收回那些怒气 |
[55:20] | and replace it with compassion and patience. | 用热忱和耐心来取代 |
[55:25] | Which is what I’m doing now. | 我现在就在这么做 |
[55:29] | Do you think I wanna lose you? | 你觉得我想失去你吗 |
[55:32] | Do you think I’m gonna let Dr. Saunders have you committed? | 你觉得我会让桑德斯医生让你住院吗 |
[55:35] | Kimberly, no! | 金伯利 不 |
[55:36] | All I have is us! | 我只有我们了 |
[55:38] | Kim, please, please just give it to me, | 金 拜托 给我吧 |
[55:41] | go to sleep, and everything will be better in the morning. | 去睡觉吧 明天一切都会好的 |
[55:45] | Kimberly. | 金伯利 |
[55:52] | Kim. | 金 |
[55:55] | – Put that away! – How many? | -收起来 -多少人 |
[55:58] | You’re gonna hurt yourself. | 你会伤到你自己的 |
[56:01] | How many? | 多少人 |
[56:02] | This is exactly what Dr. Saunders warned me about. | 桑德斯医生之前就提醒过我 |
[56:06] | She said your medication might trigger aggression. | 她说你的药物可能会让你有攻击性 |
[56:09] | She told me to look for this, and I didn’t listen. | 她要我小心 我没有听 |
[56:12] | If you hurt yourself, if you hurt me, you’ll be locked up. | 如果你伤到了自己 伤到我 你就会被关起来 |
[56:15] | Stay where you are, please. | 不要动 |
[56:16] | I wasn’t the only one who fought with her that night! | 那天晚上不仅仅只有我和她吵了架 |
[56:19] | You don’t remember that, do you? | 你不记得了 对吗 |
[56:21] | You don’t remember how angry you were at her that night. | 你不记得你那晚有多么愤怒 |
[56:24] | – That’s not true. – It’s not? | -不是这样的 -不是吗 |
[56:26] | – That’s not true. – Are you sure? | -不是这样的 -你确定吗 |
[56:28] | – Go! Leave! – Kim, it’s not what you think! | -你走吧 -金 不是你想的这样 |
[56:30] | – Just trust me for once! – Trust you? | -信我这一次 -信你 |
[56:32] | Why would I trust someone who’s cheating on my dad? | 我为什么要信背叛我爸爸的人 |
[56:34] | – I’m not! – You leave him. You leave me. | -我没有 -你离开了他 离开了我 |
[56:36] | You leave us! Leave! | 你离开了我们 走吧 |
[56:38] | – And don’t bother coming back here! – Kim! | -别再回来了 -金 |
[56:42] | Kimberly, just give me the knife | 金伯利 把刀给我 |
[56:43] | before something happens you can’t take back. | 趁一切还没到不可挽回的地步 |
[56:49] | Kimberly. | 金伯利 |
[56:50] | – Put that down. – I said stay away from me. | -放下 -我说别靠近我 |
[56:53] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[57:31] | No. | 不 |
[57:32] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[57:34] | Stop. No, no, no! | 住手 不不不 |
[57:39] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[58:07] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[58:13] | Dad?! Are you there?! | 爸爸 你在吗 |
[58:15] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[58:19] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[58:20] | Dad? Please come in. | 爸爸 进来 |
[58:24] | Don’t do this to me! | 别这么对我 |
[58:29] | It’s more disappointment than anger. | 我更多的是失望 而不是愤怒 |
[58:32] | You leave me no choice here, Kim. | 你让我别无选择 金 |
[58:34] | You’re out of control. | 你失控了 |
[58:36] | This isn’t permanent. | 这不是永久的 |
[58:38] | It’s not punishment. | 这不是惩罚 |
[58:40] | I even left you some of the dinner, | 我还给你留了晚饭 |
[58:42] | the holiday dinner we were supposed to have, | 我们本来要一次吃的节日晚餐 |
[58:43] | including the pie, | 包括派 |
[58:45] | which, frankly, you don’t deserve. | 老实说 不该给你吃的 |
[58:49] | That should tide you over for now. | 你应该能好好想清楚 |
[58:51] | Your phone and your laptop are off-limits until you settle down. | 在你安定下来之前 不得使用你的手机或电脑 |
[58:59] | Honey, I need to go out for a little bit, | 亲爱的 我要出去一下 |
[59:00] | so we’ll finish talking about this when I get back. | 所以我们等我回来后再说这件事 |
[59:09] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[59:11] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[59:25] | Hey! You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[59:28] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[59:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:00] | Fuck. Fuck! | 操 |
[1:01:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:01:39] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[1:03:08] | Kimberly. | 金伯利 |
[1:03:16] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:03:31] | Remember when I took you to that magic show when you were a kid? | 你还记得我在你小时候带你去看的魔术表演吗 |
[1:03:36] | They made a woman disappear. | 他们把一个女人变没了 |
[1:03:39] | Yeah. Remember, they locked her in a box, and poof! | 记得吗 他们把她锁在盒子里 |
[1:03:46] | She was gone. | 她就不见了 |
[1:03:49] | You leaned over to me, | 你靠向我 |
[1:03:51] | you said, “Daddy, how’d they do that?” | 问道 “爸爸 他们怎么做到的” |
[1:03:54] | Remember what I said? Remember? | 记得我怎么说的吗 记得吗 |
[1:03:57] | “It’s magic. | “这是魔法 |
[1:03:59] | The woman will disappear for a bit, | 那个女人会暂时消失 |
[1:04:01] | but she will always come out.” | 但是她永远会出来” |
[1:04:04] | We spent the whole week playing hide-and-seek all over the house. | 我们那一周都在屋子里玩捉迷藏 |
[1:04:08] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:04:11] | I always found you. | 我总是能找到你 |
[1:04:18] | And you always came out. | 你总是会出来 |
[1:04:24] | Please, come out. | 出来吧 |
[1:04:30] | Right, then. | 那好吧 |
[1:05:02] | Kimberly! | 金伯利 |
[1:06:02] | Watch your ears, sweetheart. | 捂上耳朵 亲爱的 |
[1:06:28] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:06:38] | Just a little more, I’ll be right there! | 稍等一下 我马上来了 |
[1:07:01] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:07:28] | Jane? It’s Henry. | 简 我是亨利 |
[1:07:30] | Oh, I’m fine. Yeah, how are you? | 我没事 你好吗 |
[1:07:36] | Uh, no, actually, right this second, | 不 其实 她现在 |
[1:07:38] | she’s in the middle of something. | 正在忙 |
[1:07:40] | So, uh, hey, I could get her to call you back when she’s finished. | 我能等她忙完后让她打给你 |
[1:07:44] | – She called you? When? – Help! | -她给你打了电话 什么时候 -救命 |
[1:07:47] | – She is feeling a little cabin fever. – Help me! | -她有点患了幽居病 -救命 |
[1:07:49] | – So, that’s a good sign, right? – Help me, please! | -这是好事 对吗 -救命 |
[1:07:52] | – Help! – I just think maybe | -救命 -我想她可能 |
[1:07:54] | – She was a little overzealous… – Help me! | -她非常想要 -救命 |
[1:07:56] | …about asking for a sleepover. | 出去过夜 |
[1:07:59] | Absolutely, you should, yeah. | 当然了 应该的 |
[1:08:00] | Kimberly would love to see you, you know. | 金伯利很想见见你 |
[1:08:03] | Tell you what, give me a couple of days. | 这样吧 给我几天 |
[1:08:05] | Honestly, the place is a mess. | 说实在的 房子里现在一团糟 |
[1:08:07] | If I can just get the house in order. | 让我把房子整理一下 |
[1:08:10] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, take care. | 保重 |
[1:08:13] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 我的上帝啊 |
[1:08:22] | So that was your Aunt Jane. | 那是你的简阿姨 |
[1:08:25] | She said you had left a message. Something about making a trip? | 她说你给了留言说要去她那儿什么的 |
[1:08:30] | You’re not doing us any favors, honey. | 你这样只会让我们越来越糟 亲爱的 |
[1:08:34] | Kim? | 金 |
[1:08:36] | Oh, come on, do I have to come down in there and get you? | 拜托 我得下来把你抓出去吗 |
[1:08:39] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:08:43] | Kimberly? | 金伯利 |
[1:08:46] | I know you’re scared, Kim, but I don’t think you get it. | 我知道你很害怕 金 但我觉得你不明白 |
[1:08:49] | I’m trying to help you. I’m your father. | 我是想帮你 我是你父亲 |
[1:08:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:08:55] | Doesn’t matter what you did. | 不管你做了什么 |
[1:09:07] | You’re gonna remain completely quiet and do exactly as I say. | 你要保持绝对安静 乖乖听我说的做 |
[1:09:12] | Otherwise, someone is gonna get hurt. | 不然 有人就会受伤 |
[1:09:20] | Kimberly. | 金伯利 |
[1:09:29] | Kimberly. | 金伯利 |
[1:09:38] | Go. | 上去 |
[1:09:50] | Dr. Saunders? | 桑德斯医生 |
[1:09:51] | Hi. I’m sorry I’m running a bit late. | 抱歉我有点迟到了 |
[1:09:54] | It’s been a nightmare of a day. | 今天真是像噩梦一样 |
[1:09:55] | There’s all this post-holiday chaos and Black Friday mania. | 节后的混乱和黑五的狂欢 |
[1:09:59] | I should have called and said I was running behind. | 我应该打个电话告诉你我要迟到了 |
[1:10:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:10:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:10:07] | Well, you look… dirty. | 你看上去…很脏 |
[1:10:10] | Oh. Yeah, I’ve been working on the house. | 是的 我一直在装修房子 |
[1:10:17] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[1:10:20] | We’re gonna have to reschedule, actually. | 我们得换个时间了 |
[1:10:22] | Yeah, I got a lot of work to do, | 我有很多活要干 |
[1:10:24] | and it’s not a good time right now. | 现在不是时候 |
[1:10:26] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:10:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:10:31] | She can come in. | 她可以进来 |
[1:10:34] | I don’t think it’s a good idea right now. | 我觉得现在这不是一个好主意 |
[1:10:40] | Dr. Saunders came all this way. | 桑德斯医生大老远的过来 |
[1:10:44] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[1:10:45] | We could finish up later, right? | 我们可以待会儿再搞定 对吧 |
[1:10:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:53] | – Oh, wow, you weren’t kidding. – Yeah. | -你还真没开玩笑 -没错 |
[1:10:56] | Looks like a bomb went off in here. | 这里好像刚刚爆炸过 |
[1:10:58] | Yeah, it’s kind of a rough day. | 是啊 今天真是忙坏了 |
[1:11:01] | Um, better in here today. | 今天去那里吧 |
[1:11:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:06] | Well, it’s a good thing your dad’s keeping you busy, though. | 你爸爸总给你事情做也挺好的吧 |
[1:11:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:11:13] | Uh, listen, I’m gonna sit in on this one. | 听着 今天我就在这旁听吧 |
[1:11:18] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[1:11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:26] | So, um, are you still taking your medication? | 你还在服用你的药吗 |
[1:11:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:11:35] | I guess I forgot. | 我想我忘了 |
[1:11:38] | Then how are you feeling without it? | 那你不吃药感觉怎么样 |
[1:11:41] | My head’s clearer. | 我的脑袋更清楚了 |
[1:11:43] | And have the panic attacks, have they increased or decreased? | 恐慌发作更加频繁还是有所减少 |
[1:11:48] | I don’t know, sometimes I feel trapped. | 我不知道 有时我感觉自己被困住了 |
[1:11:52] | Trapped? | 被困住了 |
[1:11:53] | In this house. | 困在这房子里 |
[1:11:56] | Not literally. | 不是字面上的意思 |
[1:12:00] | How so? | 为什么 |
[1:12:01] | Like I want to get out, | 就像我想要出去 |
[1:12:04] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[1:12:06] | Okay. What’s holding you back? | 好吧 是什么拦住了你 |
[1:12:10] | I don’t know what will happen to my dad. | 我不知道我爸爸会怎么样 |
[1:12:13] | So you’re afraid if you leave, you might not see your dad again? | 你担心如果你离开 可能就再也见不到你爸爸吗 |
[1:12:16] | More like I won’t come back. | 更像是我再也不会回来了 |
[1:12:22] | Well, that’s called growing up, Kim. | 这就叫长大 金 |
[1:12:25] | And it happens to all of us eventually. | 我们最后都会经历这一步 |
[1:12:28] | Children leave. | 孩子们会离开 |
[1:12:30] | But one step at a time. | 但是一步一步来 |
[1:12:32] | Let’s just get you out the front door first, okay? | 我们先让你走出前门吧 好吗 |
[1:12:40] | I never offered you a drink. | 我从来没给你什么喝的 |
[1:12:42] | Oh, no, I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用 我没事 谢谢 |
[1:12:43] | No, no, no, I make a great cup of tea. | 不不不 我泡的茶很好 |
[1:12:46] | And my Aunt Jane, she’s my mom’s sister, | 我的简阿姨 她是我妈妈的妹妹 |
[1:12:48] | just sent me these new teas to try, | 给我寄了一些新茶叶 |
[1:12:50] | and I like to mix them together and make my own. | 我想全部混在一起 做我的特制茶 |
[1:12:52] | I’ve got Lady Grey, Black Currant. | 我有伯爵夫人茶 黑加仑茶 |
[1:12:54] | Kinda like Black Grey, you know? | 有点像伯爵红茶 你知道吗 |
[1:12:55] | – Kim, she’s fine. – Are you sure? | -金 她不要 -你确定吗 |
[1:12:56] | Stop pushing. | 别逼她了 |
[1:12:59] | You know what? Um, yes. | 好吧 我要 |
[1:13:00] | Yes, I would like to try the famous Kimberly Tooms brew. | 我要 我想试试著名的金伯利·图姆斯茶 |
[1:13:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:13:06] | I will go make that now. | 我现在就去做 |
[1:13:11] | Unless you’d like to make it. | 除非你想去做 |
[1:13:15] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:17] | Dr. Saunders would like a Kim special. | 桑德斯医生想要金特制茶 |
[1:13:20] | I can make you one too if you want. | 你想要的话我可以给你也泡一杯 |
[1:13:24] | Sure. Just don’t take too long. | 好 别花太久就行 |
[1:13:49] | 需要帮助 报警 | |
[1:13:52] | – Everything okay in there? – Fine. | -一切都好吧 -很好 |
[1:13:55] | How was Thanksgiving? | 感恩节过得怎么样 |
[1:14:15] | Okay, there we go. | 好了 |
[1:14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:20] | Which one is this? | 这杯是什么 |
[1:14:22] | Uh, I chose the Keemun, | 我选了祁门红茶 |
[1:14:24] | with a pinch of the White Rose. | 加了点白玫瑰 |
[1:14:26] | It could suck. | 可能会不好喝 |
[1:14:28] | It’s black tea, so just, you know, milk and sugar. | 这是红茶 所以只有牛奶和糖 |
[1:14:31] | Think the milk turned. | 我觉得牛奶坏了 |
[1:14:33] | I think it’s lovely. I see what all the fuss is about. | 我觉得很好喝 我明白为什么要大费周章了 |
[1:14:46] | I want to talk about my mom. | 我想谈谈我妈妈 |
[1:14:50] | All right. Um, we can certainly do that, if you feel up to it. | 好 当然可以了 如果你想的话 |
[1:14:54] | I do. | 我想 |
[1:14:55] | Maybe we could take our time with that. | 也许我们可以慢慢来 |
[1:14:59] | Uh, if Kimberly wants to talk about that, it’s her choice. | 如果金伯利想要谈 那这是她的选择 |
[1:15:02] | She can go wherever she wants to in these sessions. | 她在治疗过程中想说什么都行 |
[1:15:04] | I do want to talk about it. | 我想谈 |
[1:15:07] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[1:15:10] | I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. | 我最近想了很多 |
[1:15:15] | You know, about what happened to her, and the man– | 关于她的遭遇 还有那个 |
[1:15:19] | the man who killed her. | 那个杀死她的人 |
[1:15:21] | I thought a lot about what I would say to him | 我想过很多如果我有机会的话 |
[1:15:24] | if I ever had the chance. | 我会对他说什么 |
[1:15:26] | And what would that be? | 你要说什么呢 |
[1:15:27] | I wouldn’t ask him why. | 我不会问他为什么 |
[1:15:30] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:32] | I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[1:15:35] | He did it because he’s sick. | 他这么做因为他是个变态 |
[1:15:37] | Because he enjoys it. | 因为他很享受 |
[1:15:40] | He probably justifies it to himself. | 他也许会给自己找理由 |
[1:15:43] | A man like that invents excuses to do what he does. | 那种人会为自己的所作所为找任何借口 |
[1:15:49] | To excuse his own sickness. | 解释他的病态 |
[1:15:53] | Remember you first told me that I was in a cocoon? | 你还记得你第一次告诉我我是在一个茧里吗 |
[1:15:59] | Like a butterfly struggling to get out? | 就像一只挣扎的蝴蝶 |
[1:16:02] | Maybe he’s in a cocoon, too. | 也许他也在茧里 |
[1:16:04] | Except… he hides in his, | 只不过 他躲在他的茧里 |
[1:16:09] | where it’s dark… | 那里黑暗 |
[1:16:11] | where no one can see him | 没人能看到 |
[1:16:14] | for what he really is. | 真正的他 |
[1:16:21] | And I’d tell him he’s a monster and a coward. | 我会告诉他 他是个禽兽 懦夫 |
[1:16:29] | And what do you think he would say to you? | 你觉得他会对你说什么 |
[1:16:34] | I’m afraid that’s all the time we have for today. | 恐怕今天就到此为止了 |
[1:16:37] | So much work to do around the house. | 房子里还有很多活要干 |
[1:16:40] | Sorry, Doctor. | 抱歉 医生 |
[1:16:43] | Right. Well, um, | 嗯 |
[1:16:46] | I think we were breaking new ground here, Kimberly. | 我觉得我们今天有新的突破 金伯利 |
[1:16:49] | Um, maybe at our next session, we can venture outside | 也许下一次治疗 我们可以出门 |
[1:16:52] | maybe into the yard? | 也许能去院子里 |
[1:16:56] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[1:17:05] | Great job with the tea. | 你的茶很棒 |
[1:17:08] | Five stars. | 五星好评 |
[1:17:22] | Well, thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[1:17:23] | Um… I actually need to ask you both something. | 其实我要问你们俩一些事 |
[1:17:27] | – What’s that? – I got a call last night | -什么事 -我昨晚接到电话 |
[1:17:29] | from an Officer Banks, I believe? | 是一名叫班克斯的警官 |
[1:17:32] | She said they were called to this address. | 她说这个地址有人报警 |
[1:17:34] | She wanted to confirm that I was Kimberly’s doctor. | 她想确认我是不是金伯利的医生 |
[1:17:38] | Is there anything I should know? | 有什么事要告诉我吗 |
[1:17:44] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[1:17:45] | No. | 没有 |
[1:17:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:17:49] | – Oh, um, have a good weekend. – Thank you. | -周末愉快 -谢谢 |
[1:18:07] | 需要帮助 报警 | |
[1:18:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:18:35] | You are in so much trouble! | 你麻烦大了 |
[1:18:43] | You wanted to know. | 你那么想知道 |
[1:18:46] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[1:19:07] | I’m gonna have to get rid of her, Kim. | 我要处理掉她 金 |
[1:19:09] | I don’t like to work like this. | 我不喜欢这样干活 |
[1:19:11] | I like to be careful, precise, no traces. | 我喜欢小心 精确 不留痕迹 |
[1:19:15] | These girls need to be punished. | 这些女孩需要被惩罚 |
[1:19:20] | I can’t let them influence you. | 我不能让她们影响到你 |
[1:19:23] | I can’t risk you being exposed to what they are. | 我不能让你暴露在她们的影响下 |
[1:19:27] | I protect you, Kim. | 我是在保护你 金 |
[1:19:30] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[1:19:31] | That’s my purpose on earth, to make it safer for you. | 这就是我在这世上的目的 为了保护你的安全 |
[1:19:36] | For when you come out of your cocoon. | 等你从你的茧里出来 |
[1:19:39] | Upon emerging from its chrysalis, | 从蛹中出来时 |
[1:19:41] | the butterfly is at its most vulnerable state in its life cycle. | 蝴蝶处于其生命周期中最脆弱的阶段 |
[1:19:46] | Until that’s done, it can’t fly. | 在那之前 它飞不了 |
[1:19:49] | And then it’s easy prey for birds and other predators. | 它只会成为鸟和其他捕食者的猎物 |
[1:19:51] | Your mother never understood that. | 你的妈妈从来不理解 |
[1:19:55] | But then again, she never helped us | 不过 她也从来没帮助过我们 |
[1:19:57] | with your fifth-grade science fair project, either, did she? | 完成你的五年级科学项目 是吗 |
[1:20:00] | Second place. So proud. | 第二名 多么自豪 |
[1:20:05] | But then when she found out… | 但是当她发现… |
[1:20:10] | yeah, it was like trying to put broken glass back together. | 这简直就像把破碎的玻璃杯拼回起来 |
[1:20:15] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[1:20:17] | She was just gonna tell the cops, | 她只会告诉警察 |
[1:20:18] | and then they’d take you away from me forever. | 然后他们就会永远地带走你 |
[1:20:21] | I never did anything but love you. | 我只是爱你而已 |
[1:20:22] | I did the best I could under the circumstances. | 我已经尽可能做到更好了 |
[1:20:28] | Do you not have anything to add? | 你不想说些什么什么吗 |
[1:20:31] | You don’t want to take a little personal responsibility for this? | 你不想负点责任吗 |
[1:20:36] | You did this. This is your fault, Kimberly. | 是你干的 这都是你的错 金伯利 |
[1:20:41] | Dr. Saunders would still be alive | 如果你能乖乖听话 |
[1:20:43] | if you just did as you were told. | 桑德斯医生现在还能活着 |
[1:20:50] | But you couldn’t do it. You couldn’t toe the line. | 但你就是做不到 你没法遵守 |
[1:20:56] | And now this is where we are. | 现在变成这样 |
[1:21:03] | If you act like a child, you’ll be treated like one. | 如果你总是像个孩子一样 你只会被当孩子 |
[1:21:07] | I’m not a bad man. Not at all. | 我不是坏人 根本不是 |
[1:21:11] | One day, you’re gonna walk out that door, | 总有一天 你会走出那扇门 |
[1:21:12] | and you’ll get that I made the world a safer place for you. | 你会明白 我为你让这个世界更加安全 |
[1:21:19] | These girls… | 这些女孩 |
[1:21:22] | these women, they all want you to… | 这些女人 都想要你… |
[1:21:26] | Well, just want you to be like them. | 要你和她们一样 |
[1:21:29] | Even if you haven’t met them, | 就算你没见过她们 |
[1:21:31] | their influence, their energy, it’s out there. | 她们的影响 她们的能量 都在外面 |
[1:21:33] | And I would never allow that. | 我绝对不会允许 |
[1:21:37] | Ever. | 永远 |
[1:21:39] | You’re my girl. | 你是我的小女儿 |
[1:21:40] | The best thing I ever did. | 我拥有过最好的东西 |
[1:21:42] | I always did everything for… | 我永远会为你 |
[1:21:43] | for you. | 做一切 |
[1:21:46] | F-For us. | 为我们 |
[1:21:49] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[1:21:56] | Hey… you just… | 你刚刚 |
[1:22:08] | Kim… | 金 |
[1:22:10] | Propofol. | 异丙酚 |
[1:22:29] | Oh, yes. Okay. | 太好了 |
[1:22:40] | Fuck, come on. | 操 拜托 |
[1:22:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:23:06] | Pick up, pick up. | 快接 快接 |
[1:23:11] | Cell phone ringing. | 电话响了 |
[1:23:12] | Is that Tim O’Day calling? | 是提姆·奥贝利吗 |
[1:23:14] | Oh, my God, what if it is? | 天呐 万一真的是呢 |
[1:23:16] | Banks. Hello? | 我是班克斯 你好 |
[1:23:17] | Yeah. Hi, it’s Kimberly Tooms. | 你好 我是金伯利·图姆斯 |
[1:23:18] | Remember, you said to call– | 你记得吗 你说要是 |
[1:23:19] | to call you if something bad happened? | 要是发生了什么事 就给你打电话 |
[1:23:21] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:23:22] | It’s my Dad. You have to come now, okay? | 是我爸爸 你得赶紧过来 |
[1:23:24] | You have to take him away. | 你们得把他抓起来 |
[1:23:25] | – Has he hurt you? – He killed her. | -他伤害你了吗 -他杀了她 |
[1:23:26] | Sophie Taylor? You know, the missing girl from the TV? | 索菲·泰勒 电视上失踪的那个女孩 |
[1:23:29] | I think he’s killed other girls. | 我觉得他还杀了其他人 |
[1:23:31] | I mean, he killed my therapist right in front of me. | 他在我面前杀死了我的治疗师 |
[1:23:33] | Am I hearing you right? | 我没听错吧 |
[1:23:34] | You’re telling me your dad killed somebody in front of you? | 你说你爸爸在你面前杀了人 |
[1:23:36] | – Yes. – Okay, where’s your dad now, Kimberly? | -是的 -你爸爸现在在哪里 金伯利 |
[1:23:38] | Um, he’s… he’s passed out on the floor. | 他 他在地板上晕倒了 |
[1:23:41] | I drugged him. | 我给他下药了 |
[1:23:42] | But I don’t know how much longer it’s going to last. | 但是我不知道能持续多久 |
[1:23:44] | Okay, I just need you to get out of the house immediately, okay? | 我需要你现在马上离开那幢房子 |
[1:23:46] | I don’t know if I can, okay? | 我不知道我行不行 |
[1:23:48] | He boarded everything up. I’m locked in. | 他把所有东西都藏了起来 我被锁在这里了 |
[1:23:50] | Stay on the line, okay? | 不要挂 好吗 |
[1:23:52] | – What is it? – That domestic from the other night. | -怎么回事 -那晚的报警电话 |
[1:23:54] | Kimberly Tooms? | 金伯利·图姆斯 |
[1:23:55] | She said her father’s the one that killed Sophie Taylor. | 她说是她父亲杀死了索菲·泰勒 |
[1:23:58] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:24:01] | – Kim, you still with me? -Yes. | -金 你还在吗 -嗯 |
[1:24:03] | Kimberly, I need you to get out of the house | 金伯利 我需要你赶紧离开房子 |
[1:24:05] | and get as far away as you possibly can, okay? | 跑的越远越好 行吗 |
[1:24:07] | We’ve go units on the way, okay? Can you hear me? | 我们的警察在路上了 你听到了吗 |
[1:24:09] | Yeah, look, I lied yesterday. | 我昨晚撒谎了 |
[1:24:12] | Something’s wrong. | 的确有事 |
[1:24:15] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:24:17] | Kim? | 金 |
[1:24:19] | He’s– | 他 |
[1:24:21] | Kimberly– | 金伯利 |
[1:24:23] | You didn’t use enough for someone my size. | 你下的药不足以麻倒我这体型 |
[1:24:28] | But the White Rose tea was very soothing. | 但是白玫瑰茶很棒 |
[1:24:37] | God damn it, I fucking love you! How do I prove that?! | 该死 我真的爱你 我要怎么证明 |
[1:24:41] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[1:24:42] | You’re not goin’ anywhere! | 你哪里都别想去 |
[1:24:43] | This is our home! | 这是我的家 |
[1:24:44] | I called the police! | 我报警了 |
[1:24:46] | I told them everything. | 我什么都告诉他们了 |
[1:24:48] | They’re gonna come, and they’re gonna lock you up this time. | 他们马上来了 这次他们会把你抓起来 |
[1:24:52] | There’s no more hiding, Dad. | 不要再躲了 爸爸 |
[1:25:00] | I– | 我… |
[1:25:11] | Ohh, Look what you did to our family! | 看看你对我们家庭都做了什么 |
[1:25:14] | Look what you did to it! | 看看你都做了什么 |
[1:25:17] | So stupid! | 多么愚蠢 |
[1:25:21] | Stupid! | 愚蠢 |
[1:25:25] | We can fix this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[1:25:30] | We can fix this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[1:25:32] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:25:37] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:25:41] | Dad, no. | 爸爸 不 |
[1:25:44] | Aah! Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:25:47] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:25:48] | Dad, stop! | 爸爸 住手 |
[1:25:54] | Dad, what are you doing?! | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[1:25:56] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:25:59] | Dad, please don’t do this. | 爸爸 不要这样 |
[1:26:01] | Please don’t do this. | 拜托不要这样 |
[1:26:02] | – I got these… – Dad, please don’t do this. | -这些是… -爸爸 不要这么做 |
[1:26:04] | …for your birthday candles. | 你的生日蜡烛 |
[1:26:06] | Stop. Please don’t. | 住手 不要这样做 |
[1:26:08] | That goddamn necklace. | 那该死的项链 |
[1:26:10] | I lied! | 我撒谎了 |
[1:26:14] | I never called the police. | 我从来就没有报警 |
[1:26:16] | You didn’t? | 你没有吗 |
[1:26:17] | No. I made that up. | 是的 我编的 |
[1:26:20] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来的 |
[1:26:21] | Okay? You’re safe. | 好吗 你很安全 |
[1:26:23] | You’re safe here. | 你很安全 |
[1:26:28] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[1:26:36] | You look so much like your mother. | 你看上去真像你的妈妈 |
[1:26:48] | I’m sorry, Daddy. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[1:26:53] | Aah! Kimberly?! | 金伯利 |
[1:27:17] | How many times have I told you to pick up after yourself?! | 我和你说了多少次得自己收拾 |
[1:27:33] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:27:57] | I’m having a… | 我今天 |
[1:28:00] | just a really, really bad day. | 过得非常非常糟心 |
[1:28:02] | I could use a little understanding here. | 我需要一些理解 |
[1:28:04] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[1:28:05] | We’re supposed to look after each other. | 我们应该互相照应 |
[1:28:09] | You’re a smart girl, lots of potential. | 你很聪明 潜力很大 |
[1:28:12] | I know I said a lot of things today and… | 我知道我今天说了很多话 |
[1:28:14] | some hurtful things. I know that. | 有些很伤人 我知道 |
[1:28:18] | But through everything, | 但是尽管如此 |
[1:28:20] | I have never been prouder of you. | 我还是如此为你自豪 |
[1:28:24] | You’ve done so well, sweetheart. | 你做得很好 亲爱的 |
[1:28:32] | You used to hide up here all the time. | 你以前经常会躲在这里 |
[1:28:38] | So cute. | 很可爱 |
[1:28:41] | I’m not hiding now. | 我现在不躲了 |
[1:28:47] | So come and get me. | 来抓我吧 |
[1:28:53] | That’s my girl. | 这才乖嘛 |
[1:30:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:30:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:30:26] | Fuck! | 操 |