时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[00:45] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[00:52] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[00:59] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[01:05] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[01:10] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[01:16] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[02:28] | Hey, would you mind taking our picture? | 您好 您能帮我们照张相吗 |
[02:32] | Oh, um, of course not. | 当然可以 |
[02:43] | Okay, don’t miss it. | 来 靠近点 |
[02:45] | – Cheese! – Cheese! | -茄子 -茄子 |
[02:47] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -真好 -是啊 |
[02:50] | Hey, man, thank you so much, dude. | 非常感谢您 |
[02:52] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞节快乐 -圣诞节快乐 |
[03:29] | Hello! | 您好 |
[03:30] | Hi, I’m so sorry, | 您好 很抱歉 |
[03:31] | I’m your next door neighbor | 我是您隔壁的邻居 |
[03:32] | and I think I’ve locked myself out. | 我忘带钥匙了 |
[03:33] | Do you mind letting me in? | 您能帮我开下门吗 |
[04:13] | Hi. | 您好 |
[04:16] | I’m Wilson. | 我是威尔逊 |
[04:17] | Uh, you buzzed me in downstairs. | 您刚帮我开的门 |
[04:19] | You just moved in? | 你刚搬进来吗 |
[04:21] | Right. | 是的 |
[04:22] | Well, come on. | 请进 |
[04:24] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[04:26] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[04:32] | Are you thirsty? | 你口渴吗 |
[04:33] | You look thirsty. | 你看起来口渴 |
[04:34] | I’m all right, thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[04:38] | People don’t usually let strangers in. | 人们一般不会让陌生人进门的 |
[04:40] | You know? | 你知道的 |
[04:42] | It can be dangerous. | 可能会很危险 |
[04:44] | Well… | 其实 |
[04:46] | it can be dangerous being alone too. | 自己一个人住也很危险 |
[04:50] | I was just worrying about being all alone | 我刚刚还在担心自己一个人过圣诞 |
[04:54] | for Christmas, and poof! | 突然间 |
[04:56] | You appear. | 你出现了 |
[04:58] | Poof. | 突然之间 |
[05:00] | I’m Red. | 我是雷德 |
[05:04] | So, Wilson from just next door, | 来自隔壁的威尔逊 |
[05:09] | are you from around here? | 你是这儿的人吗 |
[05:11] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[05:12] | Oh, well, what brings you to town? | 那你来城里干什么 |
[05:17] | I’m not really sure. | 我也不知道 |
[05:18] | I’m…starting over, I guess. | 我是来重新开始的吧 |
[05:21] | Blank slate. | 白纸一张 |
[05:22] | Are you employed? | 你有工作了吗 |
[05:26] | Sort of. | 算吧 |
[05:27] | Sort of… | 算是吧 |
[05:30] | I’m an actor, I guess, | 我算是个演员 |
[05:31] | so I–I guess I’m acting. | 所以我猜我在演戏 |
[05:34] | Oh, an actor! | 一位演员 |
[05:37] | I’m as light as a feather | 我像羽毛一样轻盈 |
[05:39] | and happy as an angel. | 像天使一样高兴 |
[05:41] | I’m as merry as a schoolgirl | 像女学生一样快乐 |
[05:44] | and as giddy as a drunkard. | 像醉汉一样晕眩 |
[05:46] | You too? | 你也是吗 |
[05:50] | I had my moment. | 我也辉煌过 |
[05:54] | It’s long gone now. | 可早就逝去了 |
[06:01] | I have a good feeling about you, | 我对你很有好预感 |
[06:04] | Wilson from just next door. | 来自隔壁的威尔逊 |
[06:10] | This is your moment. | 现在是你的时代 |
[06:14] | It’s not gone for you. | 还没有逝去 |
[06:22] | “Am I in the presence | 在我面前的 |
[06:24] | of the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come?” | 是未来的圣诞节鬼灵吗 |
[06:29] | “I fear you more than any spec…? | 你是我见过的最让人… |
[06:32] | specter I have seen.” | 让人恐惧的怪物 |
[06:38] | No, that’s shit. | 这么说很蠢 |
[06:39] | It’s fucking shit. Okay, um… | 蠢极了 |
[06:44] | “Am I in the presence | 在我面前的 |
[06:45] | of the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come? | 是未来的圣诞节鬼灵吗 |
[06:48] | I fear you more than any specter I have seen. | 你是我见过的最让人恐惧的怪物 |
[06:51] | But as I know your purpose is to do me good, | 但当我知道你并无恶意 |
[06:54] | I am prepared to bear your company | 我准备好接受你的陪伴 |
[06:55] | and do it with a thankful heart. | 并怀有一颗感恩之心 |
[06:57] | But before I draw nearer | 但在我走近 |
[06:59] | to that stone to which you point, | 你指的那块石头之前 |
[07:02] | answer me one question.” | 回答我一个问题 |
[07:06] | “Are these the shadows of the things that will be | 是问未来是已定的 |
[07:08] | or are they the shadows of the things that may be only? | 还是不确定的 |
[07:11] | Men’s courses will foreshadow | 人如果坚持走他们的路 |
[07:13] | certain ends to which, if persevered in, | 道路必将他们 |
[07:17] | they must lead, | 引向某些结局 |
[07:18] | but if the courses be departed from, | 而如果人偏离道路 |
[07:20] | the ends will change. | 结局便将改变 |
[07:22] | Say it is thus | 用你所展示的 |
[07:23] | with what you show me. | 告诉我事实确实是如此吧 |
[07:24] | Am I that man who lay upon the bed? | 我是那个躺在床上的男人吗 |
[07:26] | Am I that man who lay upon the bed? | 我是那个躺在床上的男人吗 |
[07:29] | Am I that man who lay… | 我是那个躺在… |
[07:30] | Wilson Klaus? | 威尔逊·克劳斯 |
[07:44] | Hi. | 您好 |
[07:53] | Your mark, please. | 就位 |
[07:54] | It’s in the center. | 到中间去 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | “Am I in the presence of the Ghost of Christmas Yet to…?” | 在我面前的是未来的圣诞节鬼.. |
[08:22] | Okay, that’s fine, thank you. | 好的 可以了 谢谢你 |
[08:26] | That–that was the monologue? | 刚才那是独白 |
[08:28] | It’s fine. | 已经可以了 |
[08:32] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[08:33] | I’m… | 我… |
[08:35] | I can do it differently. | 我可以换一种形式 |
[08:36] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要了 |
[08:40] | Are you…sure? | 你…确定吗 |
[08:47] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[08:53] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[08:57] | – Okay. – Higher. | -好吧 -再高点 |
[09:03] | Now together like a triangle. | 把手并在一起 摆成一个三角形 |
[09:09] | No, in front of your face. | 不 要放在你面前 |
[09:16] | Now out like an offering. | 摆一个供奉的姿势 |
[09:18] | A–a what? | 什么 |
[09:19] | Like an offering. | 供奉的姿势 |
[09:35] | Now fly like a plane. | 摆一个飞机的姿势 |
[09:42] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[09:44] | Fly like a plane and turn around. | 摆一个飞机的姿势 然后转过去 |
[09:59] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[10:02] | Together like a triangle. | 摆成一个三角形 |
[10:05] | Out like an offering. | 摆一个供奉的姿势 |
[10:07] | Fly like a plane. | 摆一个飞机的姿势 |
[10:11] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[10:13] | Together like a triangle. | 摆成一个三角形 |
[10:16] | Out like an offering. | 摆一个供奉的姿势 |
[10:17] | Fly like a plane. | 摆一个飞机的姿势 |
[10:19] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[10:21] | Together like a triangle. | 摆成一个三角形 |
[10:23] | Out like an offering. | 摆一个供奉的姿势 |
[10:24] | Fly like a plane. | 摆一个飞机的姿势 |
[10:26] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[10:27] | Together like a triangle. | 摆成一个三角形 |
[10:28] | Out like an offering. | 摆一个供奉的姿势 |
[10:30] | – Fly like a plane. – Faster! | -摆一个飞机的姿势 -快点 |
[10:31] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[10:32] | Together like a triangle. | 摆成一个三角形 |
[10:33] | Out like an offering. | 摆一个供奉的姿势 |
[10:34] | – Fly like a plane. – Faster! | -摆一个飞机的姿势 -再快点 |
[10:35] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[10:36] | Together like a triangle. | 摆成一个三角形 |
[10:37] | Out like an offering. | 摆一个供奉的姿势 |
[10:38] | – Fly like a plane. – Faster! | -摆一个飞机的姿势 -再快点 |
[10:39] | Raise your arms up, together like a triangle. | 把胳膊举起来 摆成一个三角形 |
[10:41] | Out like an offering, fly like a plane. | 摆一个供奉的姿势 摆一个飞机的姿势 |
[10:42] | All right, all right, all right, that’s enough. | 好了好了 够了 |
[10:44] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停停停 |
[10:45] | He’s the guy. | 就选他了 |
[10:47] | Send everyone else home. | 让其他人回家 |
[10:48] | It’s him. | 就是他了 |
[11:04] | Wow. | 天呐 |
[11:07] | Ah, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[11:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:28] | So… | 这样… |
[11:30] | This is Pooka. | 这是迷怪 |
[11:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:38] | It’s, um… | 它… |
[11:42] | Cute? | 可爱 |
[11:44] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[11:45] | This motherfucker’s more than cute, baby. | 这个玩意儿不止是可爱 好吗 |
[11:47] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[11:48] | This motherfucker’s more than cute, baby! | 这个玩意儿不止是可爱 好吗 |
[11:51] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:52] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[11:54] | It’s a main feature. | 这是主要的功能 |
[11:55] | He listens to what you say and repeats it. | 它会重复你说过的话 |
[11:56] | But here’s the hook. | 但是有意思的在于 |
[11:58] | He’s unpredictable. | 他是无法预料的 |
[12:00] | You don’t choose what Pooka’s gonna record | 迷怪选择录下并重复的话 |
[12:02] | and repeat, Pooka does. | 不是由你选择 而是由它自己 |
[12:04] | He’s got a naughty setting and a nice setting, | 他有调皮的设定和乖巧的设定 |
[12:06] | but you don’t choose what mood he’s gonna be in. | 但是你无法选择它的心情 |
[12:08] | Pooka does. | 迷怪才能选 |
[12:09] | But you don’t choose what mood he’s gonna be in. | 但是你无法选择它的心情 |
[12:11] | Pooka does. | 迷怪才能选 |
[12:13] | I’m telling you, this thing tested | 我告诉你 测试下来 |
[12:14] | through the roof. | 这玩意完美翻了 |
[12:16] | This is gonna rip Christmas a new asshole. | 它绝对能让圣诞节翻个天 |
[12:19] | I don’t understand what this has to do with me. | 我不明白这和我有什么关系 |
[12:22] | I’m an actor. | 我是个演员 |
[12:28] | Buddy, your life is about to change forever. | 伙计 你的人生要彻底改变了 |
[12:32] | Buddy, your life is about to change forever. | 伙计 你的人生要彻底改变了 |
[12:36] | Naughty Pooka. | 调皮的迷怪 |
[12:38] | Is this thing fucking amazing | 这是不是很棒 |
[12:39] | or is this thing fucking amazing? | 还是说太他妈棒了 |
[13:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:13] | Looks just like the toy. | 看起来和那个玩具一样 |
[13:14] | No, no, no, no, other way around. | 不不不 说反了 |
[13:17] | The toy looks like this. | 是那玩具看起来和这个一样 |
[13:19] | This came first. | 是这个先来的 |
[13:23] | So you want me to wear this? | 你要我穿着这个吗 |
[13:26] | Buddy, I want you to be him. | 伙计 我要你成为它 |
[13:36] | I think there’s been a misunderstanding. | 我觉得肯定是误会了 |
[13:37] | See, I am a professional actor. | 我是一名专业的演员 |
[13:42] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才会在这里 |
[13:44] | We need somebody who can be | 我们需要一个 |
[13:45] | more than just a guy in a suit. | 不仅仅只是穿着服装的家伙 |
[13:47] | We need somebody | 我们需要一个 |
[13:49] | who can bring him to life. | 能赋予他生命的人 |
[13:51] | Without you, | 没有你 |
[13:53] | he’s nothing. | 他什么都不是 |
[14:00] | You didn’t take my measurements. | 你都没有量我的身材 |
[14:02] | How did you know it’d fit? | 你怎么知道穿着能合适 |
[14:03] | Of course it fits! | 当然能合适了 |
[14:04] | It belongs to you. | 这属于你 |
[14:06] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[14:07] | It feels… | 感觉 |
[14:11] | okay. | 还行 |
[14:12] | Well, okay. | 还行 |
[14:14] | Seems like you two were made for each other. | 看来你们俩是天造地设啊 |
[14:17] | Let’s see you move around. | 转过来让我看看 |
[14:19] | Uh, how do I move? | 我怎么动 |
[14:21] | Remember the thing you did in your audition? | 记得要你在试镜时做的动作吗 |
[14:23] | Try that. | 你试试 |
[14:26] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[14:29] | Together like a triangle. | 摆成一个三角形 |
[14:31] | Out like an offering. | 供奉的姿势 |
[14:32] | And then you fly like a plane. | 摆一个飞机的姿势 |
[14:36] | You raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[14:39] | Together like a triangle. | 摆成一个三角形 |
[14:41] | Out like an offering. | 供奉的姿势 |
[14:43] | Fly like a plane. | 摆一个飞机的姿势 |
[14:46] | Raise your arms up. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[14:48] | Together like a triangle. | 摆成一个三角形 |
[14:49] | Out like an offering. | 供奉的姿势 |
[14:51] | And then you fly like a plane. | 摆一个飞机的姿势 |
[14:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:57] | What’s goin’ on, man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[15:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:04] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[15:06] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[15:12] | Watch it on that, man. | 小心点 伙计 |
[15:14] | We’re trying to market this thing to children. | 这玩意是要推销给孩子的 |
[15:16] | Is this too tight for you? | 这个太紧了吗 |
[15:17] | What the fuck kind of test was that? | 这算是什么测试 |
[15:20] | – What do you mean? – Forget about it! | -什么意思 -算了 |
[15:23] | Forget about what? | 什么算了 |
[15:28] | I’m not feeling it, okay? | 我觉得不合适 |
[15:30] | Do you want to talk about numbers | 你在做出最终决定前 |
[15:31] | before you make your final decision? | 要不要先讨论一下酬劳 |
[15:32] | I feel like you’re gonna feel these numbers. | 我觉得你应该会对酬劳有感觉 |
[15:40] | There’s this, um… | 这有… |
[15:44] | There’s this anonymity clause. | 匿名条款 |
[15:46] | Standard nondisclosure. | 标准保密条款 |
[15:47] | You don’t say who you are, | 你不能说你是谁 |
[15:48] | we don’t say who you are. | 我们不会说你是谁 |
[15:49] | Protects us both. | 这样能保护我们双方 |
[15:53] | No one’ll know it’s me? | 没人会知道是我 |
[15:54] | No, never. | 绝对不会 |
[15:56] | It’s about trust. | 这都是信任问题 |
[16:01] | And, um, everyone else who promotes these toys, | 其他推销这些玩具的人 |
[16:05] | they sign one of these? | 都要签一份这个吗 |
[16:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:09] | The other actors. | 其他演员 |
[16:11] | What other actors? | 什么其他演员 |
[16:19] | I thought you said this was gonna be huge. | 我以为你说这是大推销 |
[16:21] | Tested through the roof. | 完美翻了 |
[16:24] | It’s a Santa’ n’ the all thing, right? | 商场圣诞老人那种促销 |
[16:26] | How many other Pookas are there? | 还有几个迷怪 |
[16:28] | Wilson, | 威尔逊 |
[16:29] | this is all you, okay? | 只有你 好吗 |
[16:32] | One Pooka, one you. | 一个迷怪 一个你 |
[16:33] | This is a dream. | 这是一个梦想 |
[16:46] | Yes, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[16:49] | Corporate is gonna love you, so… | 公司绝对会爱上你 所以 |
[16:50] | get comfortable, | 休息去吧 |
[16:51] | take the rest of the day off. Here you go! | 接下来就回去好好休息 给 |
[18:39] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[18:41] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[18:52] | And nothing’s missing, | 什么都没有丢 |
[18:54] | nothing at all? | 什么都没有吗 |
[18:56] | No. | 是的 |
[18:58] | Do you have an idea how they got in? | 你知道他们是怎么进来的吗 |
[19:01] | The door was locked, the windows were closed. | 门上着锁 窗户关着 |
[19:03] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[19:04] | I’m telling you, darling, | 我告诉你 亲爱的 |
[19:05] | you should call the police. | 你应该报警 |
[19:08] | Nothing was stolen. | 没有东西被偷 |
[19:12] | A lot was broken that you can’t un-break. | 很多破碎的东西是无法弥补的 |
[19:14] | Has this ever happened in this building before? | 这楼里以前发生过这种事吗 |
[19:17] | First time I can remember. | 我不记得以前有过 |
[19:18] | It’s a rather quiet place. | 这是个安静的地方 |
[19:24] | I’ll borrow a vacuum tomorrow | 我明天去找个邻居 |
[19:25] | from one of the neighbors | 借一个吸尘器 |
[19:26] | for any bits of glass that we’ve missed. | 处理掉被我们遗漏的玻璃碎渣 |
[19:29] | Meanwhile, you keep your shoes on inside. | 你在房间里就穿着鞋子吧 |
[19:34] | Relax, love. | 放松点 亲爱的 |
[19:38] | I know, break-ins can be scary. | 我知道有人闯入很可怕 |
[19:41] | They make you feel scared in your own home, | 让你在自己的家里感到害怕 |
[19:43] | but no one is coming back. | 但是没人会回来的 |
[19:46] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[20:57] | Oh, it’s beautiful, Wilson. | 真漂亮 威尔逊 |
[21:01] | That way you won’t feel alone, | 这样就算我不在 |
[21:03] | even when I’m not here. | 你也不会感到孤单了 |
[21:13] | All right, off to work. | 好了 我要去工作了 |
[21:16] | What is this new job? | 你的新工作是什么 |
[21:17] | You’ve hardly told me anything about it. | 你都没怎么和我提过 |
[21:19] | Uh, it’s just this thing in a costume. | 是得穿着戏服 |
[21:22] | Trust me, there’s nothing interesting about it. | 相信我 没什么意思的 |
[21:26] | I’ll see you. | 回头见了 |
[22:34] | He’s making a list, | 圣诞老人列了一张单子 |
[22:35] | he’s checking it twice, | 反复核查 |
[22:37] | but even Santa won’t be able to tell | 但就算他也分不出 |
[22:39] | if this year’s new hottest toy | 今年最火爆的玩具 |
[22:40] | is naughty or nice. | 到底是调皮还是乖巧 |
[22:42] | Meet Pooka, | 认识一下迷怪 |
[22:43] | a cute, friendly little teddy bear | 一个有点调皮的 |
[22:44] | with a bit of a naughty side. | 可爱迷人小熊 |
[22:46] | Or is it the other way around? | 还是说应该是有点可爱的调皮小熊 |
[22:48] | 你说什么我就说什么 挠挠我的肚子 警告 非常好玩 迷怪 调皮还是乖巧 | |
[22:48] | The toy has surprised | 这款玩具的推出 |
[22:49] | even its biggest competitors | 让其最大的竞争对手都被打了个措手不及 |
[22:51] | and is making waves with its unusual marketing | 这种新奇的营销和宣传策略 |
[22:53] | and distribution strategy. | 让它席卷市场 |
[22:55] | The company won’t say how the toy was conceived, | 公司不愿意透露这款玩具的开发灵感 |
[22:58] | or how many units have been made, | 或者其获利情况 |
[23:00] | just that they expect them | 只表示他们期望 |
[23:00] | 拿到了最后一张售罄前的迷怪海报 娜塔莉和杰姬绝对会很开心 | |
[23:01] | to sell out entirely | 能在圣诞前一天 |
[23:02] | well before Christmas morning. | 全部售出 |
[23:04] | And get this: | 听好了 |
[23:05] | If you want one, | 如果你也想要一个 |
[23:06] | there’s only one place you’ll be able to get it, | 只有一个地方能够买到 |
[23:08] | and it’s right here behind me | 那就是在我的身后 |
[23:10] | at the Pooka Pop-Up. | 就在迷怪中心 |
[23:20] | I love you, Pooka. | 我爱你 迷怪 |
[23:26] | I love you, Pooka! | 我爱你 迷怪 |
[23:33] | I like turtles. | 我喜欢乌龟 |
[23:42] | I like turtles! | 我喜欢乌龟 |
[23:45] | I like turtles. | 我喜欢乌龟 |
[23:47] | I like turtles! | 我喜欢乌龟 |
[23:49] | I like turtles! | 我喜欢乌龟 |
[23:51] | Okay, everyone. | 大家伙 |
[23:53] | So sorry, sad news, | 抱歉 坏消息 |
[23:54] | sad news out of Pooka Town. | 迷怪镇的坏消息 |
[23:56] | We are all sold out. | 我们全部卖光了 |
[23:58] | Yeah, so we’ll be back open tomorrow at 9 A. M. | 没错 我们明早九点会重新开业 |
[24:02] | Come back, we got a lot more Pookas for sale. | 一定要回来 我们会进更多的迷怪 |
[24:16] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[24:19] | Ah, cruisin’ moms? | 看妈妈们呢吗 |
[24:25] | Give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[24:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:49] | This didn’t come from me. | 这不是我给你的哦 |
[24:57] | 梅拉尼·伯恩斯 房地产商 | |
[25:49] | 梅拉尼·伯恩斯 看房日 | |
[25:57] | You scared me. | 你下了我一跳 |
[25:59] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:02] | I’m Wilson. | 我是威尔逊 |
[26:03] | Melanie. | 梅拉尼 |
[26:04] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[26:06] | I, uh, was just hoping to have a look at the house | 我只是想来看看房子 |
[26:08] | if you’re not too busy. | 如果你不忙的话 |
[26:09] | Of course, I will give you the official tour. | 没问题 我能带你转一圈 |
[26:12] | You will be the first. | 你是第一个 |
[26:14] | The house was built in ’66. | 这幢房是1966年建成的 |
[26:15] | It’s a mid-century gem. | 中世纪中的翘楚 |
[26:17] | Modern, bright. | 现代 明亮 |
[26:18] | Filled with tons of light. | 光线非常充足 |
[26:21] | Four bedroom, four bath | 四间卧室 四间浴室 |
[26:23] | with plenty of communal space if you need it. | 如果你有需要的话还有很多公用空间 |
[26:26] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[26:27] | this is the family room. | 这里是家庭活动室 |
[26:32] | How long have you been in the market? | 你在这市场里多久了 |
[26:35] | The…the market? | 什么市场 |
[26:37] | Real estate market. | 房地产市场 |
[26:38] | How long you’ve been looking. | 你找房子多久了 |
[26:39] | Right. | 对 |
[26:41] | Yeah, I’m not sure I am in the market. | 我应该不算在市场里 |
[26:44] | The…the listing just caught my eye, | 我…我只是突然感兴趣 |
[26:46] | I think. | 而已 |
[26:48] | You know how you just see someplace and… | 就是有时候突然看到一个地方 |
[26:52] | you picture yourself living there. | 想想自己住在里面 |
[26:54] | I do like to see myself | 我的确喜欢想象我自己 |
[26:56] | in all the places that I show. | 住在我推销的房子里 |
[27:00] | Even the bad ones? | 就算是不好的房子吗 |
[27:01] | There are no bad ones, | 没有不好的房子 |
[27:03] | only right or wrong fits. | 只有适不适合 |
[27:07] | That’s very good, um, | 这话说得好 |
[27:08] | that’s very…professional. | 说得非常专业 |
[27:11] | Was nicely done. | 你很擅长 |
[27:12] | So, what do you do? | 那么你是干什么的 |
[27:15] | I’m an actor. | 我是一名演员 |
[27:17] | Oh, nice. | 真棒 |
[27:18] | Well, it’s LA. | 这里可是洛杉矶 |
[27:20] | I’m not much more than a walking cliche. | 我的故事非常老套了 |
[27:23] | You look familiar. | 你看上去很眼熟 |
[27:25] | Well, you don’t have to say that. | 你不用这么说的 |
[27:26] | No, it’s true! | 不 真的 |
[27:28] | Uh, anything I would have seen you in? | 你有演过什么我看过的角色吗 |
[27:33] | Yeah. Maybe. | 有可能吧 |
[27:37] | So, what do you think of this kitchen? | 那你觉得这个厨房怎么样 |
[27:40] | Brand new granite and Caesarstone countertops, | 全新的花岗岩和碎石装饰台面 |
[27:43] | new appliances, | 全新的设备 |
[27:45] | and the view. | 还有这风景 |
[27:47] | Not too bad. | 还不赖 |
[27:51] | You look like you’re having a vision. | 你好像已经在心里规划 |
[27:54] | Seeing how this house could be. | 这房子能装修成什么样子 |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:02] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[28:04] | I guess this is the living room. | 这里应该是客厅吧 |
[28:06] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:08] | Yeah, I’d put a big leather couch | 我要在这个角落 |
[28:10] | in the corner over there. | 放一张大皮沙发 |
[28:13] | A…huge piece of art on the wall, | 墙上挂一张巨大的画 |
[28:15] | something…modern, | 要…现代的 |
[28:18] | abstract, | 抽象的 |
[28:20] | strange. | 奇怪的 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:26] | Someone could… | 住在这里 |
[28:28] | could really make a nice life here. | 肯定能过上幸福的生活 |
[28:31] | It is kind of big for one person, you know? | 一个人住会不会太空旷了 |
[28:37] | Hopefully it won’t always be just one. | 希望不会永远是一个人 |
[28:41] | Do you want to make an offer? | 你想出价吗 |
[28:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:45] | But listen, | 但是 听着 |
[28:47] | I don’t normally do this. | 我一般不会这么做 |
[28:50] | I swear, but… | 我发誓 但是 |
[28:53] | could I maybe ask you out for dinner? | 我能请你一起吃个晚餐吗 |
[28:57] | That’s a little forward. | 有点唐突 |
[28:59] | I know, | 我知道 |
[29:00] | but it’s not always that you meet someone | 但是你不是经常能碰到 |
[29:03] | that you think might be amazing. | 让你惊艳的人 |
[29:06] | It was really nice meeting you, Wilson. | 认识你真的很高兴 威尔逊 |
[29:09] | I’ll let you see yourself out. | 我就不送你出去了 |
[29:14] | Call me sometime. | 联系我 |
[29:18] | Oh, she’s amazing, Red. | 她真的好棒 雷德 |
[29:20] | You know that feeling when you meet someone | 你知道那种你遇见了一个人却觉得 |
[29:22] | and it’s like you’ve known them forever? | 你早就和她相识的感觉吗 |
[29:24] | Oh, God, she’s funny | 天啊 她很风趣 |
[29:26] | and she’s so…beautiful, | 她是那么…美 |
[29:28] | and…and I just feel amazing. | 我…我感觉好棒 |
[29:31] | I feel like everything is working out. | 我感觉一切都走上正轨 |
[29:33] | I feel like I can do anything I want. | 我感觉我能做到我想做的人和事 |
[29:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[29:44] | What’s what? | 什么什么声音 |
[29:47] | That pounding noise. | 那种撞击的声音 |
[29:53] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[29:59] | I just remembered I…I left something in my room. | 我想起来我把什么东西落在我的房间了 |
[30:01] | I’m gonna go and grab it, okay? | 我去拿一下 好吗 |
[30:03] | I’ll be back in just a sec. | 我马上回来 |
[31:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:53] | Uh, I, um, | 我 |
[31:55] | I burnt my hands, uh, cooking. | 我做饭烧伤了我的手 |
[31:57] | I’ve got to keep them covered for a while | 我得把手包起来 |
[31:58] | to allow them to heal. | 才能痊愈 |
[32:00] | Handsome. | 帅气 |
[32:02] | He cooks. | 还会做饭 |
[32:04] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[32:04] | Well, I, uh…I burnt my hands | 我…我是在煮意大利面时 |
[32:07] | cooking a pot of spaghetti, | 烧伤了自己的手 |
[32:09] | but, I mean… | 但是 我是说 |
[32:11] | I like the way | 我喜欢你 |
[32:12] | that you’re spinning it | 诠释的样子 |
[32:14] | much, much better. | 听起来好多了 |
[32:19] | What else should I know about you? | 我还需要了解你的什么呢 |
[32:42] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
[32:45] | This has been nice. | 真是太好了 |
[32:48] | Meeting you. | 认识你 |
[32:49] | Unexpected. | 如此意外 |
[32:52] | Right? | 对吧 |
[32:54] | So far so good. | 目前为止都很棒 |
[32:59] | I want to kiss you, | 我想亲吻你 |
[33:00] | but… | 但是 |
[33:03] | I think I might need permission. | 我觉得我需要许可 |
[33:06] | Permission granted. | 许可了 |
[33:08] | Not from you. | 不是你的 |
[33:13] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[33:53] | It’s the last one today. | 这是今天的最后一个了 |
[33:57] | Really appreciate this, man. | 实在是太感激你了 伙 |
[33:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | Wow, this is, uh, this is a nice home. | 你们家真温馨 |
[34:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:29] | It’s temporary, though. | 临时住所 |
[34:32] | Where’s your tree? | 你的圣诞树呢 |
[34:33] | We don’t have one. | 我们没有 |
[34:35] | Maybe we’ll skip it this year. | 也许今年就不摆了 |
[34:38] | I thought I saw you at the Christmas lot on Halpern. | 我以为我在哈尔彭的圣诞集市上看到你了呢 |
[34:41] | No, not us. | 不 你看错了 |
[34:44] | Is this for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[34:46] | Uh, nah, um, no. | 不 不 |
[34:48] | This is, uh… | 这是 |
[34:50] | This is for the gatekeeper. | 这是给守门人的 |
[34:52] | Ah, is that right? | 是吗 |
[34:55] | Ty? | 泰 |
[34:56] | Come here for a sec. | 过来一下 |
[35:00] | Ty, this is Wilson. | 泰 这是威尔逊 |
[35:03] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[35:06] | That’s…that’s good manners. | 很有礼貌 |
[35:08] | I don’t mess around. | 我很会教导孩子的 |
[35:10] | Hello Ty. | 你好 泰 |
[35:11] | I have somethin’ for you, | 我有东西要给你 |
[35:12] | if you want it. | 如果你想要的话 |
[35:19] | Can I open it now, or? | 我现在打开吗 还是 |
[35:26] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[35:28] | It says it, uh, | 它说 |
[35:30] | it wants to be opened now. | 它现在就想被打开 |
[35:34] | I think you’re right, it does. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[35:36] | Just this one. | 就这一次 |
[35:43] | Holy crap, Mom, it’s a Pooka! | 我操 妈妈 是迷怪 |
[35:45] | Holy crap, Mom, it’s a Pooka! | 我操 妈妈 是迷怪 |
[35:48] | Watch your mouth, both of you. | 不许说脏话 你们俩都是 |
[35:50] | What do you say? | 你该说什么 |
[35:51] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢你 先生 |
[35:53] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[35:54] | Call me Wilson. | 叫我威尔逊 |
[35:57] | Call me Wilson. | 叫我威尔逊 |
[35:59] | Yeah, they, uh, | 这种 |
[36:00] | they can be a little unpredictable. | 这种玩具会不按套路出牌 |
[36:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:10] | You’re kind, Wilson. | 你很好 威尔逊 |
[36:12] | Something his dad never would have thought of. | 他爸爸就不会有这样的心思 |
[36:14] | No? | 是吗 |
[36:16] | Not that kind of dad. | 他不是那种爸爸 |
[36:18] | What kind of dad was he? | 那他是那种爸爸 |
[36:21] | Not the kind I want to talk about. | 就是我不想提及的那种爸爸 |
[36:23] | I don’t want to talk about him. | 我不想提及他 |
[36:25] | I…don’t want him to spoil my life anymore. | 我不想再让他毁了我的生活 |
[36:40] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[36:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[36:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:48] | I’m not goin’ anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去的 |
[37:10] | Good job today. | 今天干得不错 |
[37:12] | You too. | 你也是 |
[37:14] | You want to get out of here, get a drink? | 要去喝一杯吗 |
[37:17] | Uh, you…you go ahead. | 你…你去吧 |
[37:18] | I’ll…I’m just gonna | 我…我就 |
[37:19] | hang out here for a bit. | 在这儿待一会 |
[37:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:24] | Take care. | 保重 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:32] | Not just for today, | 不仅仅是今天 |
[37:34] | or the gig, but… | 或者这工作 而是… |
[37:36] | for everything. | 为这一切 |
[37:38] | Of course. | 没事 |
[37:42] | Take care. | 保重 |
[40:25] | Oh…that the…no, no! | 不 那…不 |
[40:27] | No! | 不 |
[40:30] | No! | 不 |
[40:32] | No! | 不 |
[40:35] | No! | 不 |
[42:05] | Dearie me, what– what’s wrong with you? | 天啊 你…你怎么了 |
[42:13] | Oh, love, come in. | 亲爱的 进来 |
[42:16] | Come in. | 进来 |
[42:17] | I’ll put the kettle on. | 我去烧水 |
[42:20] | There’s nothing in the world | 我妈妈经常说 |
[42:22] | that a good cuppa can’t fix, | 没有什么事是一壶好茶 |
[42:24] | as my mum used to say. | 解决不了的 |
[42:27] | Of course, that’s a lie, though, isn’t it? | 不过这当然是个谎言了 |
[42:30] | Some lies help you get through things, don’t they? | 有的谎言反而能帮助你度过一些难关 对吧 |
[42:34] | Good, strong tea got her through the Blitz, after all. | 毕竟她就是靠浓茶安稳度过了闪电战 |
[42:41] | I think there’s something wrong with me. | 我觉得我有点问题 |
[42:47] | there’s something wrong with all of us, love. | 我们都有问题 亲爱的 |
[42:52] | No, Red, I’m… | 不 雷德 我… |
[42:54] | I’m losing time, and… | 我的记忆出现空白 |
[42:57] | I’m losing control. | 我失控了 |
[43:02] | Things are all right… | 一切都没事 |
[43:05] | right? | 对吧 |
[43:08] | I have this job, | 我有工作 |
[43:10] | and this girl, and… | 遇见一个女孩 |
[43:13] | and it feels… | 感觉 |
[43:16] | really good. | 真的很棒 |
[43:21] | But then, there’s this– this thing, this… | 但是 这个东西 这… |
[43:25] | this other thing, this… | 另一个东西… |
[43:29] | danger. | 这么危险 |
[43:31] | I feel like I remember why I moved here. | 我觉得我记起为什么搬过来了 |
[43:37] | So I could get away. | 我是为了逃离 |
[43:41] | Away…from pain. | 逃离…痛苦 |
[43:48] | Away from causing pain. | 逃离给人造成痛苦 |
[43:54] | Everyone has regrets, Wilson darling. | 每个人都有后悔的事 亲爱的威尔逊 |
[43:58] | Life is hard. | 生活很艰难 |
[44:02] | We make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[44:09] | Make good choices now. | 从现在起做出正确的决定 |
[44:11] | That’s all you have. | 这是你的一切 |
[44:36] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[44:38] | Come on, come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[44:42] | Good, aw. | 太好了 |
[44:43] | Come on, guys! | 来啊 伙计们 |
[44:44] | It’s Pooka, come on! | 迷怪 来啊 |
[44:47] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[44:56] | So did you have fun today? | 你今天玩的开心吗 |
[44:59] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[45:03] | What am I up to? | 我想干什么 |
[45:05] | Trying to get on my good side | 你想讨好我 |
[45:06] | so that my mom will like you more. | 让我妈妈更喜欢你 |
[45:12] | You don’t have to buy me things or get us a tree. | 你不用给我买礼物或者给我们买圣诞树 |
[45:14] | You just have to stick around and be nice. | 你只要陪着我们 对我们好 |
[45:17] | I can do that. | 我可以的 |
[45:20] | You don’t like Christmas? | 你不喜欢圣诞节吗 |
[45:22] | Tricky time for us. | 对我们来说很复杂 |
[45:25] | Maybe I can make Ty love Christmas again, | 也许我能让泰再爱上圣诞节 |
[45:27] | so I’m throwing him a little Christmas party at the end of the week. | 所以那周末我要给他办个小圣诞派对 |
[45:31] | Get a lot of his friends together, | 叫很多他的朋友 |
[45:33] | play some music, exchange gifts. | 放音乐啊 交换礼物啊 |
[45:34] | So your mom, | 你妈妈 |
[45:36] | she told me about your Christmas party next week. | 她和我说了你们下周要办个圣诞派对 |
[45:38] | Are you, uh, excited? | 你高兴吗 |
[45:39] | Yeah. It’s gonna be a Pooka thing. | 没错 肯定是迷怪主题 |
[45:41] | How cool is that? | 多棒啊 |
[45:45] | Well, tell me this, now… | 那你告诉我 |
[45:48] | would you like to meet Pooka for real? | 你想见见真正的迷怪吗 |
[45:50] | – Hell yes! – I heard that! | -靠 当然了 -我听到了 |
[45:55] | This is it. | 就是这棵了 |
[45:58] | That’s it. | 就这棵吗 |
[46:00] | Yeah, this is the one. | 对 就是这棵了 |
[46:07] | Hey, Ty! | 泰 |
[46:09] | Come and have a look at this one. | 过来看看这棵 |
[46:15] | Excuse me, pal. | 不好意思 伙计 |
[46:16] | Do you mind taking our picture? | 你能帮我们拍一张照吗 |
[46:19] | Yeah, of course, man. | 当然了 伙计 |
[46:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:30] | Look, Ty, at all the pretty lights… | 泰看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[46:37] | Are you going to hurt my mom? | 你会伤害我妈妈吗 |
[46:41] | Are you going to hurt me? | 你会伤害我吗 |
[46:51] | Melanie? | 梅拉尼 |
[48:51] | You know, you didn’t have to promise that. | 你不用跟他保证的 |
[48:54] | He’s been telling all his friends all morning | 他一整个早上都在和朋友们 |
[48:56] | that that thing is coming to his party. | 吹嘘那东西会来参加他的派对 |
[49:00] | I know you meant well, but… | 我知道你是好意 但是 |
[49:03] | he’s going to be really embarrassed | 到时候如果没有来的话 |
[49:04] | when it doesn’t happen. | 他会感觉很丢脸 |
[49:05] | Why wouldn’t it happen? | 为什么会没有来呢 |
[49:07] | – Come on. – No, I told you. | -拜托 -不 我和你说了 |
[49:10] | I have connections. | 我有关系 |
[49:13] | I told you, why– why wouldn’t you trust me? | 我和你说了 你为什么不相信我 |
[49:16] | I trust you, it’s just… | 我相信你 只是 |
[49:18] | are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[49:21] | You don’t have to overpromise to impress me. | 你不用为了我而承诺太多 |
[49:23] | No, I know! | 不 我知道 |
[49:29] | I’m not trying to put things in his head. | 我不是想要给他空欢喜 |
[49:35] | Okay? It’s going to happen. | 好吗 绝对会来的 |
[49:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:18] | Pooka! | 迷怪 |
[50:20] | Mom, Pooka’s here! | 妈妈 迷怪来了 |
[50:44] | Can you believe he’s here at my house? | 你敢信吗 他在我家呢 |
[50:46] | Pretty awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[50:48] | Right? | 对吧 |
[50:52] | Yeah, it’s okay, I guess. | 我觉得还行吧 |
[50:53] | Have you–have you gotten to talk to him? | 你…你跟他说过话吗 |
[50:55] | He’s for little kids, what’s the big deal? | 它是给小孩玩的 有什么大不了的 |
[50:59] | Your dad isn’t here. | 你爸爸不在这里 |
[51:05] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[51:07] | Just–everybody knows about your dad. | 就…谁都知道你爸爸的事 |
[51:21] | Help… | 救… |
[51:32] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:33] | I really don’t understand what happened. | 我不是很能理解发生了什么 |
[51:37] | No. | 不 |
[51:39] | He’s not saying much either. | 他也不说什么 |
[51:44] | You okay, buddy? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[51:50] | I’m sorry I wasn’t able to make it today. | 很抱歉我今天没有来 |
[51:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[51:56] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[51:59] | Can you tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[52:03] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[52:05] | I saw what he did. | 我看到了他做的事 |
[52:07] | I’m pretty sure I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[52:24] | I was really scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[52:26] | They’re livid. | 他们是气坏了 |
[52:28] | I should have been there. | 我应该过来的 |
[52:30] | – I wish you had been. – I’m sorry… | -真希望你当时能在场 -我很抱歉 |
[52:33] | that it went so wrong. | 变成了这样 |
[52:36] | We both wanted the party to be special for Ty. | 我们都希望泰能觉得那个派对很特别 |
[52:39] | Who was that guy? | 那家伙是谁啊 |
[52:43] | – What? – That guy in the costume? | -什么 -穿那身衣服的家伙 |
[52:46] | I just don’t understand how someone like that | 我真是不明白怎么会让这种家伙 |
[52:48] | – could be around kids. – Are you blaming me? | -跟小孩一起 -你是在怪我吗 |
[52:52] | No, I just don’t understand what happened. | 不 我只是不明白怎么会发生这种事 |
[52:55] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[52:58] | Wilson, you just seem kind of passive, | 威尔逊 你看上去非常冷淡 |
[53:00] | and it was really awful, | 当时真的很可怕 |
[53:02] | and I just don’t understand, all right? | 我只是不明白 好吗 |
[53:07] | The kids love that toy. | 孩子们很喜欢那个玩具 |
[53:09] | I just thought that having the character there | 我只是以为请那个玩偶来 |
[53:10] | interacting with them, that it would be special. | 和孩子们互动会非常特别 |
[53:13] | – I get that. – I just wanted to do something nice for Ty. | -我明白 -我只想为泰做一些好事 |
[53:17] | How was I supposed to know something like that would happen? | 我怎么知道会发生这种事 |
[53:20] | – That’s not what I meant. – I just wanted to do | -我不是那个意思 -我只是想 |
[53:22] | something nice for you and Ty! | 为你和泰做一些好事 |
[53:26] | That’s all I want. | 我只想那样 |
[53:47] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[53:49] | Where is what? | 什么在哪里 |
[53:52] | The tree. | 那棵树 |
[53:54] | – What tree? – Christ, Melanie! | -什么树 -上帝啊 梅拉尼 |
[53:58] | If you didn’t like the goddamned tree, | 如果你不喜欢那棵该死的树 |
[53:59] | you could have just told me. | 你可以直接告诉我 |
[54:00] | Don’t talk to me like that! | 别这样跟我说话 |
[54:01] | – What has gotten into you? – I feel like… | -你到底怎么回事 -我感觉 |
[54:04] | like it’s about trust, I feel like | 这是信任问题 我感觉 |
[54:06] | you don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[54:08] | You don’t tell me the truth. | 你没有告诉我真相 |
[54:10] | – What don’t I tell you the truth about? – Everything! | -我没有告诉你什么的真相 -一切 |
[54:13] | About the tree, Ty’s dad… | 关于那棵树 泰的爸爸 |
[54:16] | What does he have to do with any of this? | 他和这一切有什么关系 |
[54:17] | Is he still in the picture? | 他还在你们生活中吗 |
[54:19] | Well, he’s Ty’s dad, he’s not in the picture | 他是泰的爸爸 他现在不在了 |
[54:21] | but he’s in the picture. | 但不可能彻底消失 |
[54:22] | That’s the way it works, it’s not that simple. | 事情就是这样 没有那么简单 |
[54:24] | Right, everybody knows about Ty’s dad. | 没错 人人都知道泰的爸爸 |
[54:31] | Everybody knows about him but me! | 除我之外人人都知道他 |
[54:32] | You need to leave now. | 请你马上离开这里 |
[54:43] | I’m… | 我 |
[54:45] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[54:49] | Leave. | 离开 |
[54:51] | Now. | 快点 |
[56:07] | The hottest toy of the season | 本季度最热的玩具 |
[56:09] | has turned into its biggest disappointment. | 带来了最深的失望 |
[56:11] | Countless malfunctioning Pookas | 洛杉矶各地 |
[56:13] | have been returned throughout Los Angeles, | 返厂了无数出故障的迷怪 |
[56:14] | 垃圾 去他妈的迷怪 | |
[56:15] | with parents complaining that the popular | 父母们抱怨原先大热的 |
[56:17] | “Naughty or Nice” toys are suddenly broken, | “调皮或乖巧”的玩具突然坏了 |
[56:20] | all of them saying nothing but | 它们全都只会用奇怪的声音 |
[56:21] | one bizarre prerecorded phrase. | 重复一段原先录好的话 |
[56:24] | Look at all the pretty lights, | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[56:26] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[56:28] | Sir, how do you feel about Pooka? | 先生 你觉得迷怪怎么样 |
[56:30] | It was a total rip-off. | 简直就是一个废物 |
[56:32] | All day, all night, | 日日夜夜 |
[56:34] | it just kept saying the same thing | 只会重复 |
[56:35] | over and over. | 一样的话 |
[56:38] | Yeah, I– I got my money back, | 我退回了我的钱 |
[56:39] | but where’s my time? This is bullshit! | 那我浪费的时间呢 这简直是胡扯 |
[56:41] | – Yeah! – This is bullshit! | -没错 -这简直是胡扯 |
[56:44] | Where is my time? | 我的时间呢 |
[56:45] | We want our money back! | 我们要我们的钱 |
[56:50] | 迷怪中心 停止营业 直到另行通知 | |
[57:12] | Hey, man! | 伙计 |
[57:14] | Thanks for bringing this by, appreciate it. | 谢谢你把这个带过来 非常感激 |
[57:14] | 迷怪 调皮还是乖巧 | |
[57:17] | You don’t look so good, man, what’s going on? | 你看上去不大好 怎么了 |
[57:23] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[57:25] | Listen, I think corporate has got it wrong | 我觉得公司搞错了 |
[57:27] | and we just need to keep going. | 我们得继续下去 |
[57:29] | What are you talking about, man? | 你在说什么 伙计 |
[57:31] | There’s been a recall, the PR’s terrible. | 都回收了 公关危机 |
[57:33] | There’s no coming back from that. | 已经回不去了 |
[57:35] | You can’t just let a few fucking incidents ruin everything! | 你不能让几个小小的意外毁了一切 |
[57:37] | It’s more than a few incidents, Wilson. | 那不仅仅只是几个小意外 威尔逊 |
[57:39] | The toys are busted. | 玩具坏掉了 |
[57:41] | Nobody wants to buy them anymore. | 已经没有人想买了 |
[57:45] | In fact, I’m glad you brought this, | 事实上 还好你把这些带过来 |
[57:47] | ’cause I gotta take it back. | 因为我可得拿回去了 |
[57:48] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[57:52] | What’s going on, man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[57:55] | This doesn’t belong to you. | 这不属于你 |
[57:57] | It’s done! | 已经完了 |
[58:02] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[58:06] | Take some time for yourself. | 好好休息休息 |
[58:08] | Get out of town or something. | 出城玩玩什么的 |
[58:10] | Go live life. | 过好你的日子 |
[58:12] | Go have some beers with your bros. | 找兄弟们喝几杯 |
[58:15] | I need to be inside it. | 我必须穿上这个 |
[58:20] | You gotta get a grip. | 你得控制你自己 |
[58:28] | It’s okay for this to be over, man! | 接受一切的结束 伙计 |
[59:05] | Leave me alone, just go away! | 别来烦我 走开 |
[59:07] | Mel, please, I need to explain! | 小梅 拜托 我需要解释一下 |
[59:10] | Mel? | 小梅 |
[59:13] | Mel? | 小梅 |
[59:21] | Mel? | 小梅 |
[1:00:30] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[1:00:36] | Hello, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:00:41] | Jesus Christ. Red. | 上帝啊 雷德 |
[1:00:45] | I’m sorry, love. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[1:00:49] | You’re too late. | 你来晚了 |
[1:00:55] | It’s time for you to go. | 你该离开了 |
[1:03:00] | Hi, it’s Melanie, leave a message. | 我是梅拉尼 请留言 |
[1:03:02] | Hi, Melani, it’s me, Wilson. | 梅拉尼 是我 威尔逊 |
[1:03:07] | Please listen to this. | 请听我说 |
[1:03:12] | I miss you, and, | 我很想你 |
[1:03:15] | and I understand, um, | 而且我明白 |
[1:03:18] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[1:03:20] | A real one, and, um… | 真正的道歉 |
[1:03:23] | I understand why you pushed me away | 我明白你为什么把我推开 |
[1:03:29] | and why you were scared. | 你为什么会害怕 |
[1:03:31] | But I want you to know that things are gonna be different now. | 但我想告诉你 从今以后一切都会不一样了 |
[1:03:35] | I was confused. | 我之前很迷茫 |
[1:03:40] | But I want to start over. | 但我想重新开始 |
[1:03:42] | And I want us to be a family. | 我希望我们能成为一家人 |
[1:03:46] | I’m worried about you, and, um… | 我很担心你 而且 |
[1:03:49] | I am ready to be a better man. | 我准备好成为一个更好的人了 |
[1:04:22] | Melanie, it’s me, Wilson. | 梅拉尼 是我 威尔逊 |
[1:04:25] | Please listen to this. | 请听我说 |
[1:04:26] | I miss you and, uh… | 我很想你 |
[1:04:28] | and I understand, um, I owe you an apology. | 而且我明白 我欠你一个道歉 |
[1:04:41] | Dude, watch where you’re going, buddy. | 哥们 看着点路 伙计 |
[1:04:43] | And I want you to know that things are gonna be different now. | 但我想告诉你 从今以后一切都会不一样了 |
[1:04:46] | What is your problem, man? | 你什么毛病 伙计 |
[1:04:48] | What’s your problem, man, huh? | 你什么毛病 伙计 |
[1:04:51] | I was confused. | 我之前很迷茫 |
[1:04:53] | I wanna start over. | 但我想重新开始 |
[1:04:55] | I want us to be… a family. | 我希望我们能成为一家人 |
[1:04:59] | I’m worried about you and, um, | 我很担心你 而且 |
[1:05:02] | I am ready to be a better man. | 我准备好成为一个更好的人了 |
[1:05:05] | You need help, man. | 你需要帮助 伙计 |
[1:05:12] | No, no, no, no, | 不不不不 |
[1:05:13] | no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[1:05:16] | – Let’s go. – No, what are you doing? | -我们走 -不 你们在干什么 |
[1:05:18] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[1:05:19] | No, that’s me! | 不 那是我 |
[1:05:21] | That’s me! | 那是我 |
[1:06:28] | Holy shit. | 上帝啊 |
[1:06:33] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[1:06:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:06:36] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:06:39] | They took it, man. | 他们拿走了 伙计 |
[1:06:41] | They took it! | 他们拿走了 |
[1:06:41] | They took what? | 他们拿走什么 |
[1:06:43] | My head! | 我的头 |
[1:06:44] | Jesus Christ, do something. | 上帝啊 做些什么 |
[1:06:47] | I can’t feel Pooka. | 我感觉不到迷怪了 |
[1:06:48] | Wilson? | 威尔逊 |
[1:06:50] | Buddy? | 伙计 |
[1:06:51] | There is no Pooka. | 根本就没有迷怪 |
[1:06:54] | It’s an invention to sell toys. | 这是用来卖玩具的噱头 |
[1:06:56] | It’s you in a costume. | 这套衣服里的是你 |
[1:06:58] | It’s just you. | 只有你 |
[1:07:00] | It’s always been just you. | 一直以来都只有你 |
[1:07:16] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:07:19] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:19] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:07:22] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:07:32] | We see it a lot this time of year, to be honest. | 老实说 每年这种时候都经常会有这种事 |
[1:07:35] | Was there a… | 有没有… |
[1:07:37] | was there a struggle? | 打斗的痕迹 |
[1:07:39] | The only struggle was with the bottle | 唯一的打斗是跟她的酒瓶 |
[1:07:41] | and five floors. | 还有五层高楼 |
[1:07:49] | You need to find who did this to her. | 你们必须查出是谁干的 |
[1:07:52] | Pretty sure I’m looking at that person right now. | 我想我现在就看着她呢 |
[1:07:58] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[1:08:50] | I know exactly who you are! | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:08:56] | No… | 不 |
[1:08:57] | no, not them! | 不 不要动他们 |
[1:08:59] | Not them! | 不要动他们 |
[1:09:13] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:09:36] | Hello, Ty? | 喂 泰 |
[1:09:37] | Ty, are you okay? | 泰 你没事吧 |
[1:09:38] | We’re going to the tree lot. | 我们要去木场 |
[1:09:40] | – We need to get a new tree. – Ty, Ty, listen to me. | -我们需要一棵新的圣诞树 -泰 听我说 |
[1:09:42] | Something is coming for you, okay? | 有东西去找你们了 |
[1:09:43] | You’re in danger, all right? Listen to me. | 你们有危险 听我说 |
[1:09:46] | Ty? | 泰 |
[1:09:57] | Melanie? | 梅拉尼 |
[1:10:06] | Ty? | 泰 |
[1:11:55] | You are not going to hurt anyone anymore! | 不会再让你伤害任何人了 |
[1:12:01] | You are not going to hurt anyone anymore. | 不会再让你伤害任何人了 |
[1:12:17] | You are not going to hurt anyone anymore. | 不会再让你伤害任何人了 |
[1:12:53] | Mel? | 小梅 |
[1:12:56] | Mel, it’s me, Wilson. | 小梅 是我 威尔逊 |
[1:12:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:01] | I’m so sorry for how I acted before, but | 我对我之前的表现很抱歉 但是 |
[1:13:03] | it’s all gonna be different now, | 一切都会不一样了 |
[1:13:05] | everything’s gonna be okay now, | 一切都会好了 |
[1:13:06] | everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[1:13:09] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[1:13:12] | Mel? | 小梅 |
[1:13:47] | We’re sorry, you have reached a number | 抱歉 您拨打的电话 |
[1:13:49] | that has been disconnected | 已停机 |
[1:13:50] | or is no longer in service. | 或者是空号 |
[1:13:52] | If you feel you have reached this recording in error, | 如果你认为你打错了电话 |
[1:13:54] | please check the number and try your call again. | 请重新核查号码并拨打 |
[1:15:17] | Melanie? | 梅拉尼 |
[1:15:22] | Ty? | 泰 |
[1:15:27] | Melanie? | 梅拉尼 |
[1:15:33] | Ty. | 泰 |
[1:15:35] | Go to your room. | 回你的房间 |
[1:15:53] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想跟你纠缠 |
[1:15:56] | Melanie, I just want to discuss– | 梅拉尼 我只想谈谈… |
[1:15:57] | You don’t want to discuss it. | 你不想谈 |
[1:15:59] | You want to convince me that you’re not a liar. | 你想让我认为你不是骗子 |
[1:16:01] | So before I lose my shit, | 在我发火之前 |
[1:16:02] | get out of my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[1:16:03] | It’s my house too! | 这也是我的房子 |
[1:16:06] | Yell as much as you want. | 你想喊多大声就喊多大声 |
[1:16:08] | – But you blaming me is bullshit. – Do you know what it’s like | -但是你别想怪我 -你知道一直被说是骗子 |
[1:16:11] | to constantly be called a liar? | 是什么感受吗 |
[1:16:14] | Do you know how that feels? | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[1:16:16] | Do you know what it’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[1:16:18] | Do you know how stupid that makes me feel? | 你知道这让我感觉有多蠢吗 |
[1:16:21] | Do you even fucking care? | 你在乎吗 |
[1:16:23] | Fuck! Don’t– | 操 别… |
[1:16:25] | don’t fucking turn your back on me! | 别他妈背对着我 |
[1:16:27] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[1:16:42] | Ty. | 泰 |
[1:16:47] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[1:16:49] | Buddy, this… | 伙计 这… |
[1:16:52] | this was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[1:16:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:16:56] | But don’t worry, we’re gonna get a new one. | 不过别担心 我们能去买个新的 |
[1:16:58] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:17:03] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:17:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:17:06] | We’ll get a new one right away, okay? | 我们马上就去买个新的 |
[1:17:09] | It’ll be the best one ever, I promise. | 我保证那肯定会是最棒的 |
[1:17:11] | The lot will still be open. | 木场还是开着的 |
[1:17:13] | You know, we can just head down and get– | 我们可以过去然后买棵… |
[1:17:16] | and get a new one | 买棵新的 |
[1:17:17] | together, okay? | 我们一起 好吗 |
[1:17:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:24] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[1:17:27] | It’s not okay. He’s lying. | 明明不行 他在撒谎 |
[1:17:31] | He just wants to make himself feel better. | 他只是想让他自己感觉好一点 |
[1:17:36] | It’ll be special. | 会很特别的 |
[1:17:42] | Sweetie, go get your jacket. | 亲爱的 去拿外套 |
[1:17:48] | This is the last time, Wilson. | 最后一次了 威尔逊 |
[1:18:00] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:18:06] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:18:21] | Hello? Hello, Ty? Ty, are you okay? | 喂 泰 泰 你没事吧 |
[1:18:24] | We’re going to the tree lot. | 我们要去木场 |
[1:18:25] | We need to get a new tree. | 我们需要一棵新的圣诞树 |
[1:18:27] | Something is coming for you, okay? | 有东西去找你们了 |
[1:18:29] | You’re in danger, all right? | 你们有危险 听我说 |
[1:18:30] | – Listen to me. – Come on. | -听我说 -走吧 |
[1:18:32] | Stay with me. | 我们一起 |
[1:18:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:19:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:19:09] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:19:15] | Slow down, Wilson. | 慢点 威尔逊 |
[1:19:16] | Gotta get there on time. | 我们得赶在关门前赶到 |
[1:19:17] | Right, Ty? | 对吧 泰 |
[1:19:20] | Want to get the best tree they have. | 我们要买他们最棒的树 |
[1:19:26] | Look, Ty. | 看 泰 |
[1:19:29] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[1:20:33] | Melanie? | 梅拉尼 |
[1:20:37] | Ty? | 泰 |
[1:21:00] | All right, we got you, we got you. | 没事 有我们呢 有我们呢 |
[1:21:02] | All right, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[1:21:04] | Stay with me, buddy. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[1:21:06] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[1:21:09] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[1:21:11] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[1:21:13] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[1:21:17] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[1:21:18] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[1:21:19] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[1:21:23] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[1:21:28] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[1:21:33] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[1:21:38] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |
[1:21:42] | Look at all the pretty lights. | 看看这璀璨的灯光 |