时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Help me, please! | 救命啊 |
[01:22] | Let go of– | 放开… |
[01:23] | Help me! Let me go! | 救命 放开我 |
[01:28] | Hey, everyone, I’m Jesse Hall, | 大家好 我是杰西卡·豪尔 |
[01:30] | the editor of Fresh and Free, | 《新鲜免费》的主编 |
[01:32] | we’re joined by our regular contributor Danielle Williams. | 我身边是我们的常驻播主丹妮尔·威廉姆斯 |
[01:35] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[01:35] | The creator of Get Well Danielle | 她是《健康起来 丹妮尔》的主创 |
[01:37] | and owner of Very Very Vegetable Juices. | 和非常蔬菜汁的老板 |
[01:39] | Danielle is getting her very own TV show next year. | 丹妮尔明年将有自己的电视节目开播 |
[01:42] | Such a powerful example of what manifestation can bring. | 强有力地说明了展现自己能带来什么 |
[01:46] | We really are honored you’re here with us one last time | 我们很荣幸你能最后一次来作客 |
[01:48] | to get us inspired for the new year. | 激励我们迎接新年 |
[01:50] | Okay, why wait till January 1st? | 好了 何必等到1月1日 |
[01:52] | You can start your health kick | 你可以在午夜钟响前 |
[01:53] | before the clock hits midnight | 就开始健康生活 |
[01:55] | with these wellness cocktails | 喝这种健康鸡尾酒 |
[01:57] | with my Very Very Vegetable holiday blends. | 用我的非常蔬菜汁调制的节日混合酒 |
[02:00] | Now, guys, | 好了 各位 |
[02:01] | don’t forget to post your self-love selfies | 别忘记发布你的自爱自拍 |
[02:03] | of you and your pals drinking my cocktails | 让我看到你和姐妹们一起喝我的鸡尾酒 |
[02:05] | and tag them GetWellDanielle | 并加上标签#健康起来丹妮尔 |
[02:07] | so I can see all of your beautiful faces. | 让我看到你们美丽的脸庞 |
[02:09] | Now what is some advice to start fresh in 2019? | 你对2019年的新开始有什么建议吗 |
[02:12] | The holidays make us feel a little out of control. | 节日有时会让我们失控 |
[02:16] | Hello, third glass of eggnog. | 第三杯蛋酒了哦 |
[02:17] | We might be feeling like we aren’t in charge of our own lives. | 我们可能会觉得我们无法掌控自己的人生 |
[02:20] | But you are. | 但你可以掌控的 |
[02:22] | I am here to remind you that you are. | 我就要提醒你 你可以的 |
[02:25] | And you can do whatever it is | 你可以做到任何 |
[02:28] | you set your mind to. | 你决心做的事 |
[02:30] | Now, close your eyes and repeat after me. | 闭上眼睛 跟我重复 |
[02:34] | I control my own destiny. | 我能掌控自己的命运 |
[02:37] | I control my own destiny. | 我能掌控自己的命运 |
[02:38] | I control what I hold onto. | 我能掌控我把握住什么 |
[02:40] | I control what I hold onto. | 我能掌控我把握住什么 |
[02:41] | And I control what I let go of. | 我能掌控我放弃什么 |
[02:43] | I control what I let go of. | 我能掌控我放弃什么 |
[02:45] | – …I let go of. – Very good. | -…放弃什么 -很好啊 |
[02:47] | Now, tomorrow is a new day. | 明天又是新的一天 |
[02:50] | Soon it will be a new year. | 很快就将是新的一年了 |
[02:52] | And when the clock strikes 12, | 当午夜钟声敲响 |
[02:54] | I want you to become the new you, the best you, | 我希望你成为新的你 最好的你 |
[02:57] | the you that you have always wanted to be | 你一直想成为 |
[02:59] | but have been too afraid to become. | 但不敢成为的你 |
[03:01] | Don’t put it off for a second longer. | 多一秒都不要耽搁了 |
[03:03] | Okay, your mom’s gonna be home soon. | 好了 你妈很快要回家了 |
[03:06] | It’s time to clean up. | 该收拾了 |
[03:09] | She is so cool. | 她好酷啊 |
[03:10] | I cannot wait for her new show. | 我简直等不及她的新节目了 |
[03:12] | I wish I was as pretty and cool as her. | 真希望我像她那么漂亮那么酷 |
[03:14] | – You are, Kara. – She’s my inspiration! | -你就很漂亮很酷了 凯拉 -她是我的启迪 |
[03:16] | When I grow up, I wanna be just like her. | 等我长大 我要像她一样 |
[03:18] | Actually, Kara, can you not jump on the couch? | 其实 凯拉 你可以别跳沙发吗 |
[03:20] | I’m really worried you’re gonna hurt yourself. | 我真的很怕你会伤到自己 |
[03:22] | But I love myself. | 但我爱自己 |
[03:23] | I am in control of my own destiny. | 我能掌控自己的命运 |
[03:25] | I am the princess. | 我是公主 |
[03:27] | Okay, I think somebody had too much sugar. | 好 我觉得某人糖吃多了 |
[03:29] | Those cookies didn’t have sugar, | 那些饼干里不含糖 |
[03:31] | they had maple syrup, they’re paleo. | 是含有枫糖浆 是原始饮食 |
[03:32] | They were Danielle’s recipe. | 那是丹妮尔的食谱 |
[03:34] | Kara, can you help me clean up? | 凯拉 可以帮我收拾吗 |
[03:35] | I cannot believe you’re going to spend New Year’s Eve | 真不敢相信你可以跟《健康起来 丹妮尔》 |
[03:37] | with Get Well Danielle. | 共度新年 |
[03:38] | What’s she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[03:40] | I don’t know, I haven’t seen her for a really long time. | 我不知道 我好久没见过她了 |
[03:42] | But you guys were friends in high school. | 但你们是高中同学 |
[03:43] | – Yeah. – Best friends? | -嗯 -好闺蜜吗 |
[03:45] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[03:47] | Did you know she was gonna be so famous and cool? | 你当时就知道她会这么出名这么酷吗 |
[03:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:50] | But you did school plays together. | 但你们一起出演学校戏剧了 |
[03:52] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[03:54] | Were you good in them? | 你演得好吗 |
[03:56] | Uh, I mean, yeah, | 还好吧 |
[03:58] | I thought I was gonna be an actress, | 我本想去做演员的 |
[03:59] | and I won awards and stuff, so, | 我还赢过奖项 |
[04:02] | I guess people thought I was pretty good. | 看来大家觉得我挺不错的 |
[04:06] | Why’d you stop acting? | 你为什么不再演戏了 |
[04:11] | Is it because of your scar? | 是因为你的疤吗 |
[04:14] | No. | 不是 |
[04:16] | I just thought that I wanted to do something that would | 我就是决定去做 |
[04:19] | make more of a difference in the world. | 更能影响这个世界的事 |
[04:20] | Then why are you a babysitter? | 那你为什么成了个保姆 |
[04:28] | Hey guys, I’m Danielle Williams, | 大家好 我是丹妮尔·威廉姆斯 |
[04:30] | founder of Very Very Vegetables | 非常蔬菜汁创始人 |
[04:32] | and soon-to-be host | 很快将作为主持人 |
[04:35] | of Get Well Danielle, | 为您带来《健康起来 丹妮尔》 |
[04:36] | coming to you this spring. | 春季播出 |
[04:39] | Make sure you tune in. | 务必收看哦 |
[06:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:03] | We can coach you. | 我们可以教你 |
[09:03] | And I got the distinct vibe they were like, | 我有种强烈的感觉 他们都一种 |
[09:05] | “We could both fuck you,” | “我们都可以上你”的意思 |
[09:06] | and I was like, “No, please.” | 我就想”还是算了吧” |
[09:08] | Oh, my God, I love these boots! | 天呐 我爱这双靴子 |
[09:10] | Oh, I love them! | 我好喜欢 |
[09:11] | Oh, my God, I can’t see a thing. | 天呐 我什么都看不到 |
[09:13] | Oh, my God, Kaela, look. | 天呐 基拉 看 |
[09:14] | Stop, Chloe, will you stop? | 克洛 别闹了 |
[09:16] | I’m driving. | 我开车呢 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:19] | Holy fuck, they’re nearly $5,000. | 我去 将近五千呢 |
[09:21] | What? | 什么 |
[09:22] | What–that’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[09:23] | I want them. | 我好想要 |
[09:24] | Dude, that’s like half a year’s rent. | 姐们 那是半年房租 |
[09:25] | What–who can afford that? | 谁能买得起啊 |
[09:27] | Danielle. | 丹妮尔 |
[09:29] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[09:33] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[09:35] | No, why would I be? | 不 我为什么要紧张 |
[09:39] | Why? Are you? | 怎么 你紧张吗 |
[09:42] | A little. | 有点 |
[09:51] | No. | 不 |
[09:52] | You’re fucking kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[09:53] | – Shit. – Again? | -我去 -又来 |
[09:54] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[09:55] | I just serviced this fucking car. | 我刚保养过车的 |
[09:57] | I’m about to service your fucking face. | 看我怎么养你的脸吧 |
[10:00] | I’m sorry, okay, let’s go. | 对不起啦 我们走吧 |
[10:02] | You would at least have one for me? | 至少给我一把啊 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry, I only have one umbrella! | 抱歉 我只有一把伞 |
[10:05] | – Jesus, Kaela! – Who has two umbrellas? | -天呐 基拉 -谁会准备两把伞啊 |
[10:08] | Mary-fucking-Poppins! I don’t know! | 玛丽·波平斯吗 我不知道 |
[10:10] | You see? This is why we don’t buy $5,000 boots. | 看 所以我们不会买五千美元的靴子 |
[10:36] | Oh, my gosh, here, take these, take these. | 天呐 拿着拿着 |
[10:40] | Oh, my fucking God. | 天呐 |
[10:41] | It’s fucking pouring out there. | 外面下得好大 |
[10:43] | Kaela’s shitmobile broke down again. | 基拉的破车又坏了 |
[10:44] | Oh, you should have called me, | 你们怎么不打给我 |
[10:45] | I would have come pick you up. | 我会去接你们的 |
[10:46] | Um, can you not insult Sadie? | 你能不能别侮辱莎狄 |
[10:48] | She’s been with me for years. | 它可是陪伴我多年了 |
[10:49] | Fine, whatever, at least you have a car. | 好吧 随你 至少你还有车 |
[10:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:58] | Wow, it looks exactly the same here. | 这里看上去一点没变 |
[11:02] | I love it. | 我好喜欢 |
[11:03] | God, I can’t believe your parents | 天呐 你父母居然要 |
[11:04] | are selling this place. | 卖掉这里吗 |
[11:06] | We had so many good times here. | 我们在这里度过了多少开心时光啊 |
[11:08] | I don’t know, I just– | 我不知道 |
[11:10] | it still freaks me out just thinking about… | 我一想到…还觉得心惊 |
[11:14] | Anyway, who does a girl have to fuck around here | 好了 我要上谁才能 |
[11:17] | to get a drink, hm? | 喝到杯酒啊 |
[11:26] | Oh, she has odd wants today. | 她今天都想要些怪怪的东西 |
[11:37] | Wait, shouldn’t we wait for Danielle? | 等等 我们不等丹妮尔了吗 |
[11:39] | You really think she’s gonna come? | 你真觉得她会来吗 |
[11:41] | Well, she said she would, didn’t she? | 她不是说她会来的吗 |
[11:42] | What did she say when you texted her? | 你给她发短信时她怎么说的 |
[11:43] | She said… | 她说… |
[11:45] | “That would be so amazing. | “那就太棒了 |
[11:47] | I haven’t seen you girls in so long | 好久没见过你们了 |
[11:49] | and would be gr8,” With an eight, | 而且也很想” 用的数字 |
[11:52] | “To say goodbye to the house. | “跟房子道个别 |
[11:54] | Just LMK the deets via email | 把具体安排用电邮发给我 |
[11:56] | and CC my assist | 并抄送我的助理 |
[11:57] | Hailey@GetWellDanielle.Com.” | 海莉” |
[11:59] | Ooh, she has an assistant. | 她还有助理呢 |
[12:02] | Anyway, I think she’ll probably flake. | 好了 我觉得她八成不会来 |
[12:06] | I think she’ll come. | 我觉得她会来的 |
[12:11] | Yes, yum-yum-yum-yum-yum. | 真美味 |
[12:14] | Do you have the Champagne? | 你拿香槟酒了吗 |
[12:15] | I want so much more. | 我还想要好多 |
[12:18] | Oh, my God, did you guys see | 天呐 你们看到那张 |
[12:18] | that picture of her and Leo? | 她和莱昂纳多的合照了吗 |
[12:20] | – Who? – DiCaprio. | -谁 -迪卡普里奥 |
[12:22] | Leonardo DiCaprio, Jesus, Kaela. | 莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 天呐 基拉 |
[12:24] | Oh, sorry, I must have missed it. | 抱歉 我肯定是没看到 |
[12:25] | What are you sorry about? | 抱歉什么 |
[12:26] | That you missed a picture | 错过了一张 |
[12:27] | of Danielle and Leonardo DiCaprio? | 丹妮尔和莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥的合照吗 |
[12:29] | – Who cares? – Oh, my God, | -谁在乎啊 -天呐 |
[12:30] | I care so deeply. | 我好在乎的 |
[12:32] | She’s just like hanging out with Leo now. | 她现在都能跟莱昂纳多谈笑风生了 |
[12:34] | You guys, it’s insane, like, it’s amazing. | 这多疯狂啊 多不可思议啊 |
[12:37] | Mm, also, | 另外 |
[12:38] | did you see the announcement about her show? | 你们看到她新节目的宣告了吗 |
[12:40] | It’s coming out in the spring. | 春季播出 |
[12:46] | Yeah, well, we’ll see about that. | 嗯 等着瞧吧 |
[12:56] | – Oh, the balloons. – Yes. | -气球 -嗯 |
[13:27] | Oh, no, I didn’t even ask you | 不 我都没问你 |
[13:28] | how your interview went. | 你的面试怎么样了 |
[13:29] | Oh, um, it-there’s nothing much to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[13:33] | – It happened. – Oh, my God, | -就是谈完了 -天呐 |
[13:34] | you’re going back to school. | 你要回学校了 |
[13:36] | Maybe, eventually, you know? | 或许吧 最终吧 |
[13:38] | I’d love to finish my degree, | 我很想完成学业 |
[13:39] | maybe go back to grad school or something. | 或许再回研究生院什么的 |
[13:41] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[13:43] | Yeah, but this was for a hostess job at Eden’s Pub. | 嗯 但这个是为了伊甸园酒吧的女招待工作 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:50] | I saw the help wanted sign there the other day. | 我那天好像看到了招工启事 |
[13:51] | I just didn’t think you’d want to work there. | 我没想到你会想去那里工作 |
[13:53] | I don’t, | 我不想 |
[13:54] | but I need to pay my student loans | 但我需要钱来偿还我的学生贷款 |
[13:55] | for the two years of college I did go to | 我毕竟还去了两年 |
[13:57] | before I had a nervous breakdown | 然后精神崩溃 |
[13:58] | and dropped out. | 辍学了 |
[14:00] | It wasn’t a nervous breakdown. | 不是精神崩溃 |
[14:02] | No, it was. | 就是的 |
[14:07] | You guys, how much money do you think | 你们觉得丹妮尔一年能 |
[14:08] | Danielle makes in a year? | 挣多少钱 |
[14:10] | I mean, like, if you factor in all the free stuff she gets. | 如果再算进她能获得的那些免费的东西 |
[14:13] | I read somewhere she makes like $200,000 | 我读到她光是被动收入 |
[14:15] | in passive income alone, | 就有二十万 |
[14:17] | like just from ads and stuff. | 光是广告什么的 |
[14:19] | It’s gotta be that much. | 肯定可多了 |
[14:20] | Her house is fucking– | 她家简直… |
[14:22] | it’s literally my dream home. | 就是我的梦想之家 |
[14:23] | It’s like she went into my brain | 简直像她钻进我脑子里 |
[14:24] | and plucked out my dream home | 把我的梦想之家拿了出来 |
[14:26] | and showed it to an architect. | 拿给了一个建筑师看 |
[14:27] | It’s insane. | 简直疯了 |
[14:29] | God, she’s gotta be making | 天呐 她肯定一年 |
[14:31] | like a million a year, right? | 能挣一百万了吧 |
[14:33] | I really don’t know, Chlo. | 我真的不知道 克洛 |
[14:38] | I wish I had money. | 真希望我有钱 |
[14:41] | I was famous. | 有名 |
[14:44] | Or both. | 或者两者都有 |
[14:47] | Shit, she came. | 该死 她来了 |
[14:57] | – You ready? – Danielle, you made it! | -准备好了吗 -丹妮尔 你来了 |
[14:58] | – As I’ll ever be. – …we weren’t sure I was gonna come. | -不会更好了 -我们都不确定你会来 |
[15:00] | Wait, come on in! | 等等 请进 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God, Chlo! | 天呐 克洛 |
[15:04] | You look amazing. | 你看上去好棒 |
[15:05] | Oh, no. | 才不啦 |
[15:07] | I feel like a…whatever. | 我觉得…算了 |
[15:08] | – Oh, please! – Anyway, so do you, of course. | -哪里 -好了 你看上去也好棒 |
[15:11] | Stop. | 少来了 |
[15:12] | You guys, I am so sorry I’m late, | 各位 真抱歉我迟到了 |
[15:13] | it is so rude. | 好无礼 |
[15:20] | Lex, | 莱克斯 |
[15:21] | I am so grateful you invited me tonight. | 我好感激你今晚请了我来 |
[15:24] | I was really dreading whatever, like, | 我本来特别怕被 |
[15:27] | awful party I was gonna be dragged to in LA, | 拉去洛杉矶的一个讨厌派对 |
[15:30] | and… | 结果… |
[15:32] | This is–this is so much better. | 这样好多了 |
[15:35] | Yeah, well, we couldn’t imagine | 是啊 我们怎么可能 |
[15:36] | spending the last New Year’s in the house without you. | 不带上你一起在这个房子里度过最后一个新年 |
[15:41] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:47] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:51] | You guys, this looks amazing. | 你们装饰得太棒了 |
[15:58] | These balloons are so cute. | 气球好可爱 |
[16:04] | Oh, come on, | 不是吧 |
[16:06] | I am obsessed with these number balloons. | 我太喜欢这种数字气球了 |
[16:09] | Right? | 是吧 |
[16:10] | Kaela bought them. | 基拉买的 |
[16:11] | Yeah, it was– it’s nothing, | 没什么的 |
[16:12] | they’re like from the 99 cent store. | 就一元店淘的 |
[16:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[16:14] | You always have the best taste, Kaela. | 你的品位一直最好了 基拉 |
[16:18] | Do you remember my mom used to ask | 记得我妈以前还问我 |
[16:19] | why I didn’t dress more funky like you? | 我怎么不能穿得像你那么酷 |
[16:21] | Yeah, that was weird of her. | 是啊 她那么说挺怪的 |
[16:23] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是啊 |
[16:25] | Oh, I brought presents. | 我带了礼物来 |
[16:27] | What? | 什么 |
[16:28] | Okay, these are all organic, | 这都是有机 |
[16:31] | all vegan. | 植物制品 |
[16:33] | Cruelty free. | 无动物产品 |
[16:35] | If you give a shit. | 如果你在乎的话 |
[16:36] | – We do. – All natural. | -我们在乎的 -全天然 |
[16:40] | Esther and Tammy, that’s so fancy. | 艾斯特和塔米 好高档 |
[16:42] | Well, nothing is too good for my girls. | 给我的好闺蜜什么都不嫌贵 |
[16:44] | – Thank you. – I think that color will go perfect. | -谢谢 -我觉得这颜色会特别火 |
[16:47] | This is making a big splash. | 这会特别轰动的 |
[16:49] | Not out yet, but like bright– | 还没发布呢 但会… |
[16:51] | brightens– brightens everything up. | 是一抹亮色 |
[16:53] | Cool, thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[16:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:56] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[16:57] | Oh, my God, you guys, | 天呐 各位 |
[16:58] | can I document this? | 我可以记录下一切吗 |
[16:59] | Do you care? | 你们在意吗 |
[17:00] | Sure, yeah. | 没问题 |
[17:04] | Jesus, what do I have in here? | 天呐 我包里都放了什么啊 |
[17:06] | It’s like a freaking clown car. | 简直像辆小丑车 |
[17:08] | I’m just gonna be pulling out | 我要往外掏 |
[17:10] | like rabbits and ducks. | 兔子和鸭子了 |
[17:13] | Okay, everybody scrunch in. | 好了 大家凑过来 |
[17:17] | Lex, come on. | 莱克斯 来 |
[17:18] | I’ll be in the middle. | 我在中间 |
[17:19] | Gather ’round. | 凑过来 |
[17:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:25] | Scrunch in. | 挤过来 |
[17:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:32] | Oh, shoot, I’m blinking. | 该死 我眨眼了 |
[17:35] | One more, okay? | 再来一张吧 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:37] | Everybody say “Cheese.” | 大家说”茄子” |
[17:40] | Get Well Danielle. | 健康起来 丹妮尔 |
[17:42] | Get Well Danielle! | 健康起来 丹妮尔 |
[17:48] | Well, I’m just saying that I just feel like | 我就是想说 |
[17:51] | just because a woman is involved in something | 有女人参与的事 |
[17:53] | doesn’t make it inherently feminist, | 未必就女权了 |
[17:55] | and I think that’s something we have to watch out for, | 我觉得我们需要注意这个 |
[17:56] | like you’ve gotta be aware | 你得警醒 |
[17:58] | that money and this whole machine | 钱和社会机器 |
[18:00] | co-opts everything, right? | 会让一切变质 |
[18:01] | – Okay. – You guys always just say okay | -好吧 -你们每次希望我闭嘴 |
[18:03] | when you want me to shut up. | 都会说”好吧” |
[18:04] | No, I’m with you, Kaela. | 不 我赞同你 基拉 |
[18:05] | I’m too drunk for this conversation. | 我太醉了 不能聊这个 |
[18:07] | Oh, Kaela, | 基拉 |
[18:08] | do you mind leaving out the heavy cream? | 可以别放多脂奶油吗 |
[18:10] | I’m DF. | 我DF |
[18:12] | DF? | 什么 |
[18:13] | Dairy-free. | 不吃乳制品 |
[18:15] | Wait, you’re dairy-free by choice? | 等等 你有意不吃乳制品吗 |
[18:17] | Yeah, it’s really bad for you. | 是啊 这对你没什么好处的 |
[18:19] | I do not care. | 我才不管呢 |
[18:20] | There’s no way I could give up cheese. | 我是永远不可能放弃奶酪的 |
[18:22] | Ugh, trust me, I know, | 相信我 我知道 |
[18:24] | I miss cheese so freaking much. | 我好想念奶酪的 |
[18:26] | So like how long have you been DF? | 你不吃乳制品多久了 |
[18:29] | Like four years now? | 四年了吧 |
[18:32] | Yeah, one of my subscribers sent me a message | 我的一个粉丝发私信说 |
[18:35] | saying she had these like terrible painful boils on her head. | 她脑袋上长了很痛的疖子 |
[18:39] | Boils? | 疖子 |
[18:40] | Yeah, and she tried all of these different medicines | 是啊 她试了各种药 |
[18:42] | – and nothing worked. – Oh, that’s so gross. | -都不好使 -恶心死了 |
[18:45] | It was really fucked up. | 可吓人了 |
[18:46] | And she was like begging me for help. | 她求着我帮忙 |
[18:49] | But she knew you weren’t a doctor though, right? | 但她知道你不是医生吧 |
[18:52] | Yeah, it didn’t matter. | 那无所谓的 |
[18:54] | She had tried doctors | 她找过医生了 |
[18:55] | and nothing was working. | 但什么都不好使 |
[18:57] | So I did some research | 我就研究了一下 |
[18:59] | and found that dairy can cause inflammation issues. | 发现乳制品能引起发炎 |
[19:03] | And then I started reading about all this other, like, | 我还读到了其他 |
[19:06] | horrible stuff dairy does to your body and was like, | 乳制品对身体的可怕影响 我就想 |
[19:09] | “Whoa, I should not be eating dairy.” | “我真不该吃乳制品的” |
[19:12] | Wow, it sounds like you’re really making a difference. | 听上去你真的产生了积极影响 |
[19:17] | Yeah, I mean, it’s totally rewarding, | 是啊 这很有满足感 |
[19:20] | but, um… | 但是 |
[19:22] | it’s also a lot of hard work | 也很辛苦的 |
[19:24] | and a ton of pressure. | 压力很大 |
[19:28] | You know, sometimes I just wish | 有时候我会希望 |
[19:30] | I was back here with you guys, | 我还跟你们在这里 |
[19:32] | just goofing off like we used to. | 像以前那样傻乐呵 |
[19:35] | Believe me, you don’t. | 相信我 你不想的 |
[19:37] | Believe me, I do. | 相信我 我想的 |
[19:40] | Well, I think the grass is always greener, you know? | 月亮总是别人家的圆嘛 |
[19:42] | No, you’re right, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[19:44] | I should be grateful for what I have. | 我该对我所拥有的感到感激 |
[19:46] | I mean, I am grateful for what I have, | 我是对我所拥有的感到感激 |
[19:48] | it’s just, you know, | 但是 |
[19:50] | it’s sometimes so easy to get accustomed to a new equilibrium | 有时候你很容易适应了新的平衡 |
[19:54] | and forget how lucky you are. | 而忘记了自己多么幸运 |
[19:59] | Human nature, I guess. | 人性吧 |
[20:01] | Ah, fuck. | 该死 |
[20:03] | Shit, are you okay? | 该死 你没事吧 |
[20:04] | Ah, fuck. | 该死 |
[20:07] | Here. | 来 |
[20:08] | Hey, I’ll be fine, I just… | 我没事的 |
[20:09] | Are you sure? | 真没事吗 |
[21:03] | Alexis, you are such a good cook. | 阿莱克西斯 你真会做饭 |
[21:05] | This all looks so amazing. | 这些看上去好棒 |
[21:07] | Yeah, thank you, Lex. | 嗯 谢谢 莱克斯 |
[21:08] | Smells incredible. | 好香啊 |
[21:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | Yummy. | 美味 |
[21:11] | Wait, um, before we start, | 等等 我们开始前 |
[21:16] | would you guys humor me with something? | 你们能迁就我一下吗 |
[21:20] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[21:21] | Okay, I know this is a little corny, | 我知道这挺俗的 |
[21:24] | but it is the end of the year, after all, | 但毕竟我们要跨年了 |
[21:26] | and I think it would be really productive | 我觉得如果我们能围坐在桌边 |
[21:29] | if we just like went around the table | 夸夸自己这一年来 |
[21:32] | and celebrated ourselves | 最骄傲的成就 |
[21:33] | by acknowledging our proudest accomplishments of the year. | 会很有好处 |
[21:40] | I know, it’s silly, | 是啊 挺傻的 |
[21:42] | it’s just, you know, to remind ourselves of what we’re capable of. | 就是提醒一下自己 我们有怎样的能力嘛 |
[21:47] | Yeah, sure, that’s nice. | 好啊 挺好的 |
[21:49] | – Yeah? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[21:52] | – You go first. – I’ll go first. | -你先来吧 -我先来 |
[21:53] | I volunteered, so I’ll go first. | 我志愿 我先来 |
[21:55] | All you. | 你请 |
[21:56] | Okay, um, | 好吧 |
[21:58] | I guess my proudest accomplishment this year | 我想我今年最骄傲的成就 |
[22:01] | would be that I had a really challenging kid come in, | 就是我接纳了一个情况特别艰难的孩子 |
[22:05] | um, she was deaf and autistic, | 她耳聋 还自闭 |
[22:10] | and, you know, she has like– | 她有… |
[22:12] | she had a lot of sensory issues. | 很多感官问题 |
[22:15] | And, um, | 然后… |
[22:18] | I don’t want to get too mumbo-jumbo-y, | 我不想说得太多愁善感 |
[22:19] | but it was just– it was really– | 但真的 |
[22:21] | it’s really cool to just– | 感觉很棒 |
[22:23] | to watch a person develop so much | 看到一个人在这么短的时间 |
[22:26] | over such a short period of time. | 成长这么多 |
[22:31] | So… | 所以 |
[22:33] | Kaela, that is incredible. | 基拉 真是太棒了 |
[22:36] | You definitely put the rest of us to shame. | 你绝对完爆我们所有人 |
[22:38] | – No. – Oh yeah. | -不 -是的 |
[22:39] | You are a fucking amazing woman. | 你真是位出色的女人 |
[22:42] | Okay, well, thank you, | 好吧 谢谢 |
[22:43] | I don’t think so, but, you know, whatever. | 我觉得不是 但随便吧 |
[22:44] | – Someone else, someone else. – Well, I think you are. | -换别人换别人 -我觉得你就是 |
[22:47] | Chlo? | 克洛 |
[22:48] | – Whatever you want. – All right, well, okay, | -随你怎么想吧 -好吧 |
[22:49] | even though my mom’s sick | 尽管我妈生病了 |
[22:51] | and I don’t have a job | 我没有工作 |
[22:52] | and I’m broke | 我还破产了 |
[22:53] | and I’ve been on over 200 internet dates | 而且我网上约会了两百次 |
[22:56] | and I still don’t have a boyfriend, | 但还是单身 |
[22:57] | I didn’t fucking kill myself this year, | 我今天没有自杀 |
[22:59] | so cheers to that, huh? | 敬这个 对吧 |
[23:06] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[23:07] | Oh, my God, Danielle, I’m joking. | 老天 丹妮尔 这是个玩笑 |
[23:13] | Okay, well, all jokes aside, um… | 好吧 放开所有玩笑 |
[23:17] | it seems like you’re actually really hurting, Chlo, | 你看起来很受伤 克洛 |
[23:21] | and I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[23:23] | that I’m here for you if you ever need me. | 如果你需要我 我就在这 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:27] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[23:32] | Lex? | 莱克斯 |
[23:34] | Um, well, as Chloe and Kaela know, | 好吧 克洛和基拉知道 |
[23:38] | this year was actually | 今年其实 |
[23:39] | especially challenging for me. | 对我来说很艰难 |
[23:41] | Fuck. | 天哪 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:44] | Is it–is it something you want to share or…? | 你想跟大家分享一下吗 |
[23:51] | Just a lot of, you know, um… regrets? | 就是有很多后悔的事 |
[23:56] | Feeling like I didn’t live my best life. | 感觉我没有活出最好的自己 |
[23:59] | I wasted a lot of time. | 浪费了很多时间 |
[24:02] | I don’t know, I–I just had | 我不知道 只是 |
[24:03] | all these um, hopes and dreams and visions, | 我有很多愿望和梦想和幻想 |
[24:06] | but I just, um… | 但我只是 |
[24:11] | Yeah, so, | 嗯 |
[24:12] | I didn’t actually accomplish a lot this year. | 其实没完成什么事情 |
[24:16] | Actually, for a lot of years. | 其实好多年都这样了 |
[24:20] | I feel like I’ve kind of been bogged down by the past. | 我觉得自己在过去停滞不前 |
[24:24] | Holding onto things that really I– | 紧紧抓着那些 |
[24:26] | I should have let go of. | 我本该放手的东西 |
[24:29] | So… | 所以 |
[24:32] | Anyway, um, | 总之 |
[24:34] | I know it’s almost the end of the year, | 我知道今年快要结束了 |
[24:35] | but I really feel like my biggest accomplishments | 但我真的觉得我最大的成就 |
[24:38] | have yet to come. | 还没有到来 |
[24:44] | Wow, Lex. | 莱克斯 |
[24:47] | I loved that. | 我喜欢这态度 |
[24:49] | Yes, there is always more time, | 没错 总归还是时间 |
[24:52] | so cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:53] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:54] | Cheers to us! | 敬我们自己 |
[25:07] | Ha, wait, where were you? | 等等 你那时在哪 |
[25:09] | I was watching Waiting for Guffman. | 我在看《等待古夫曼》 |
[25:11] | What? | 什么 |
[25:12] | Yeah, I had no idea that was going on. | 对啊 我都不知道发生了什么 |
[25:14] | Did you–he jizzed in his pants? | 你有没有 他射在裤子了 |
[25:16] | Yeah, dude, it was crazy. | 是啊 太疯狂了 |
[25:18] | He like–he went in to kiss me | 他就 他要来亲我 |
[25:19] | and then he was like ugh, | 他喊了一声 |
[25:20] | and he backed up. | 然后往后退 |
[25:22] | And I was like, “What’s happening?” | 我就问他 “发生什么了” |
[25:24] | And like he just didn’t want me anywhere near his crotch. | 然后他不想让我靠近他的裤裆 |
[25:26] | And then I realized it was because he had jizzed in his pants. | 然后我意识到他射在裤子里了 |
[25:30] | I can’t believe you never told me that. | 我真不敢相信你从没告诉过我 |
[25:32] | Did you guys know that? | 你们知道吗 |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[25:38] | Teenage boys are so weird. | 青春期的男孩真变态 |
[25:40] | So gross. | 真恶心 |
[25:41] | Lex, do you remember the night | 莱克斯 你还记得 |
[25:43] | that you were making out with Noah Spivak | 你和诺亚·斯皮瓦克亲热的那晚 |
[25:44] | and I like crawled across the floor | 我从地板上爬过去 |
[25:46] | and unplugged the light? | 把灯的开关拔了吗 |
[25:47] | Yes, I do. | 当然记得 |
[25:48] | Wait, was the same night he said “VJ”? | 等等 那是不是他说”小穴”的那晚 |
[25:50] | – Yes. – Oh, my God, | -是的 -我的天 |
[25:52] | I’d bet you’d feel really good | 如果你让我摸你的小穴 |
[25:53] | if you let me touch your VJ. | 我相信你肯定会感觉很好 |
[25:55] | Who says thats– | 谁说的 |
[25:56] | It’s so gross. | 真恶心 |
[25:57] | Wait, is vagina spelled with a J? | 等等 阴道是这么拼的吗 |
[25:58] | Have I been spelling it wrong my whole life? | 难道我一辈子都拼错了 |
[26:00] | – No. – I feel like… | -不是 -我觉得 |
[26:01] | Wait, so–so, did he touch your VJ? | 等等 他后来摸你了吗 |
[26:05] | Um, not that night. | 那晚没有 |
[26:06] | I think I had my period. | 我觉得我来大姨妈了 |
[26:07] | Also there was a girl | 然后还有个女孩 |
[26:08] | crawling around on the floor | 在地板上爬着 |
[26:09] | unplugging lights. | 想拔了开关 |
[26:11] | You’re welcome, | 不客气 |
[26:12] | I was trying to set the mood. | 我是在营造气氛 |
[26:16] | – I loved Noah. – Oh, my God, | -我那时很爱诺亚 -我的天 |
[26:18] | you were so obsessed with him. | 你简直是为他着迷 |
[26:19] | He was very cute. | 他很可爱 |
[26:21] | He was cute. | 很可爱 |
[26:23] | Okay, whose turn is it? | 好了 该谁了 |
[26:25] | Wait, okay, what about you, Kaela? | 等等 你呢 基拉 |
[26:27] | I feel like I know nothing about your love life. | 我感觉自己完全不知道你的感情生活 |
[26:29] | Oh, she’s hot and heavy with someone. | 她正热恋着呢 |
[26:31] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[26:32] | Not a man. | 不是男人 |
[26:34] | It’s a woman, actually. | 其实是她 |
[26:37] | Her name’s Frankie. | 她叫弗兰基 |
[26:39] | Oh, my God, that’s amazing. | 我的天 太棒了 |
[26:42] | I didn’t know you were into girls. | 我都不知道你喜欢女孩 |
[26:45] | Yeah, yeah, I am. | 是啊 我喜欢姑娘 |
[26:47] | Um…I mean, | 我是说 |
[26:48] | I–I was in high school too, | 高中时候我就喜欢姑娘 |
[26:51] | I was just too scared to come out. | 但太害怕不敢出柜 |
[26:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:56] | How’d you guys meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[26:58] | At work. | 工作 |
[26:58] | She works in the pediatric department, | 她在儿科工作 |
[27:00] | so, yeah, | 所以 |
[27:02] | it’s been almost a year now. | 我们已经在一起一年了 |
[27:03] | Oh, actually, I didn’t even tell you guys this. | 其实我还没告诉你们 |
[27:05] | We are gonna move in together when her lease is up. | 等她租期到了我们打算同居 |
[27:07] | – Oh, shit, that’s awesome. – Congratulations. | -天哪 太好了 -恭喜啊 |
[27:09] | Oh my God, that’s amazing! | 天哪 太棒了 |
[27:10] | We were just talking about like the new year | 我们之前在讨论新年 |
[27:13] | and like goals and stuff, | 新计划什么的 |
[27:14] | and it makes sense. | 然后就觉得应该 |
[27:15] | Wait, save it. | 等等 先别说 |
[27:17] | I have a really good idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[27:20] | Hey, guys, it’s Danielle. | 大家好 我是丹妮尔 |
[27:22] | I’m here with my high school besties | 我正和我高中最好的朋友在一起 |
[27:25] | and we were just talking about New Year’s resolutions. | 我们在分享各自的新年计划 |
[27:28] | This is Kaela. | 这是基拉 |
[27:30] | Okay, what are your resolutions? | 你的新年计划是什么 |
[27:31] | Okay, you know what, | 好的 你知道吗 |
[27:32] | I would like to spend more time outside, | 我想多去户外走走 |
[27:34] | less time on my phone. | 少盯着手机 |
[27:35] | I feel like I spend like my entire life staring at a screen. | 我感觉自己一辈子都盯着屏幕 |
[27:38] | And you know what, I really want to be better | 而且你知道吗 我真的很想 |
[27:40] | about helping people, you know, | 更好地帮助别人 |
[27:42] | with all the stuff that’s going on | 现在世界上 |
[27:43] | in the world right now, I just feel like… | 发生了这么多事 我就感觉 |
[27:44] | Wait, shit. | 等等 妈蛋 |
[27:46] | We need to start over. | 我们得重新录 |
[27:48] | We try not to get like too political, | 我不想搞得有政治倾向 |
[27:50] | ’cause it tends to bum people out | 这样会让人们觉得无聊 |
[27:52] | or can alienate anyone that doesn’t have my same politics. | 或疏远那些与我政治倾向不同的人 |
[27:55] | Um, maybe just like stick to your love life. | 你就说说感情生活吧 |
[28:00] | – Okay. – Yeah, | -好的 -嗯 |
[28:00] | we’re just gonna start over. | 我们从头录 |
[28:03] | Hey, guys, it’s Danielle. | 大家好 我是丹妮尔 |
[28:05] | I’m here with my high school besties | 我正和我高中最好的朋友在一起 |
[28:08] | and we were just talking | 我们在分享各自的 |
[28:08] | about New Year’s resolutions. | 新年计划 |
[28:11] | Okay, what’s your resolution? | 你的新年计划是什么 |
[28:13] | Um, to– | 能够 |
[28:17] | to maintain healthy lines of communication with my girlfriend | 能够和我女友保持良好的沟通 |
[28:21] | and | 然后 |
[28:24] | to tell her that I love her every day. | 每天都说我爱她 |
[28:26] | Oh, so sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[28:28] | I told you guys she was a sweetheart. | 我说了她是个小可爱 |
[28:31] | Okay, Chloe. | 好了 克洛伊 |
[28:33] | – Hi. – What are your resolutions? | -大家好 -你的新年计划是什么 |
[28:35] | Okay, lose 10 pounds, get a boyfriend, | 减重十磅 找个男友 |
[28:38] | and to move out of my mom’s house. | 从我妈家搬出去 |
[28:40] | Ugh, you can do it, Chlo. | 你可以的 克洛 |
[28:43] | Okay, last but not least, | 最后一位 |
[28:46] | my bestie from the nestie, | 我穿一条裤子的好姐妹 |
[28:48] | Alexis. | 阿莱克西斯 |
[28:50] | No. | 不要 |
[28:52] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[28:54] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[28:55] | It’ll go out to a million followers. | 有一百万粉丝会看到呢 |
[28:57] | You’ll inspire them with your words. | 你能用你的话语激励他们 |
[28:59] | I really don’t want to. | 我真的不想录 |
[29:00] | Well, she didn’t used to be this camera shy. | 好吧 她以前在镜头前不那么害羞 |
[29:04] | Come on, what do you want? | 来嘛 你想要什么 |
[29:05] | Uh, health, relationship, | 健康 感情 |
[29:08] | career? | 职业 |
[29:09] | I mean, don’t you have any goals? | 你有什么目标吗 |
[29:12] | Seriously, stop. | 说真的 别拍了 |
[29:14] | Come on, Lex, | 来嘛 莱克斯 |
[29:14] | just let the world see your beautiful face. | 让全世界都看看你漂亮的脸蛋 |
[29:17] | Tell them about your hopes and your dreams for the future. | 告诉他们你对未来的希望和梦想 |
[29:20] | They’re dying to hear from you. | 他们都很渴望听到你说 |
[29:22] | Come on, what? | 快点 什么 |
[29:24] | What? | 什么 |
[29:25] | Come on, Lexie. | 快点 莱克西斯 |
[29:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:28] | Come on, Alexis. | 快点 阿莱克西斯 |
[29:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:32] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点快点快点 |
[29:35] | Come on, tell them. | 快点 告诉他们 |
[29:36] | Come on, Alexis. | 快点 阿莱克西斯 |
[29:37] | Show the world your beautiful face. | 给世界看看你漂亮的脸蛋 |
[29:39] | Get that fucking camera out of my face, Danielle. | 把这愚蠢的相机从我眼前拿开 丹妮尔 |
[29:46] | Wha… | 什 |
[29:48] | What the hell, Alexis? | 什么鬼 阿莱克西斯 |
[29:49] | I was… | 我只是 |
[29:51] | I was just trying to include you. | 我只是不想让你落单 |
[30:00] | I’ll go check the fuse box. | 我去检查下保险丝 |
[30:15] | Yikes. | 哎呀 |
[30:18] | I…thought the window was gonna shatter | 我以为窗户会碎 |
[30:22] | and my phone was gonna be totally screwed. | 手机也会坏 |
[30:25] | I’m still shaking. | 我还在颤抖 |
[30:28] | Yeah, um, Alexis’s parents | 是啊 自从那次事故后 |
[30:30] | had the whole place like hermetically sealed | 阿莱克西斯的父母把这里 |
[30:32] | after the accident and…or whatever. | 封得严严实实的 |
[31:19] | Fuck… | 操 |
[31:22] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不想吓你一跳 |
[31:24] | I just wanted to come down here and say I’m… | 我只想下来和你说 |
[31:30] | I’m really sorry, I… | 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:31] | I had no idea you hadn’t been back since the accident. | 我都不知道事故后你是第一次回来 |
[31:35] | That must be really hard for you. | 对你来说肯定很难 |
[31:37] | And, look, | 听着 |
[31:39] | I know I haven’t seen you in a while, | 我知道咱俩很久没见了 |
[31:41] | and, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[31:43] | maybe things feel weird | 也许感觉有点怪 |
[31:44] | because you only get this idea of me from my videos, | 因为你都是从我的视频上了解的我 |
[31:47] | but it’s just me. | 但我还是我 |
[31:50] | Like, seriously, Lex, | 说真的 莱克斯 |
[31:51] | it’s me. | 是我啊 |
[31:52] | The same girl who you went to electrolysis with | 跟你一起去美容院做除毛手术 |
[31:54] | to get her chin hair zapped off. | 除去下巴毛的那个女孩 |
[31:58] | Same girl who you’d go into food comas with | 每周五晚上都和你 |
[32:01] | every Friday night because no one wanted to hang out with us. | 暴饮暴食的那个女孩 只因为没人愿意和我们玩 |
[32:05] | Oh, my… | 天哪 |
[32:07] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[32:08] | – Yeah. – What did we call it? | -记得 -我们管那叫什么 |
[32:09] | Oh, my gosh, uh, | 我的天 |
[32:10] | Chef’s Express. | 厨师快车 |
[32:14] | I think about you all the time. | 我一直都在想你 |
[32:16] | And you’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[32:19] | You’ve known me longer than anyone, | 你认识我的时间比其他人都久 |
[32:21] | you’ve seen parts of me no one else has, | 你看见过我身上其他人没见过的地方 |
[32:23] | like, literally, | 真的 |
[32:24] | you checked my butt for hemorrhoids. | 你检查过我有没有痔疮 |
[32:29] | And there’s no one else | 而且我不想 |
[32:31] | who I’d rather ring the new year in with. | 和其他人一起过新年 |
[32:34] | I’m so grateful you invited me back here. | 我很感激你请我过来 |
[32:38] | And you’re just | 而且你是一个 |
[32:41] | such an amazing, strong woman, | 出色坚强的女人 |
[32:44] | and I admire you so much. | 我非常敬佩你 |
[32:48] | I’m so proud of who you’ve become. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[32:57] | Let’s just fucking party. | 我们去派对吧 |
[33:01] | That’s my girl! | 这才是我认识的姑娘 |
[33:04] | It’s almost 12 | 快十二点了 |
[33:04] | and we are not nearly drunk enough. | 我们还都没怎么醉 |
[33:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:12] | Okay, ladies, | 好了 姑娘们 |
[33:14] | there is only one more hour left in 2018, | 还有一小时2018年就结束了 |
[33:18] | – so that means no more phones. – No! | -意味着不准玩手机 -别啊 |
[33:21] | Just us gals. | 只有我们这几个姑娘 |
[33:23] | We are going to celebrate. | 我们要庆祝 |
[33:28] | Because this year is going to be our best year yet. | 因为今年是我们最好的一年 |
[33:33] | We deserve it. | 我们值得拥有 |
[33:34] | To more, more, more, and more. | 敬更多更好更辉煌的未来 |
[33:40] | – Oh, my God! – Oh God, no. | -我的天 -不会吧 |
[33:42] | Eighth grade recital! | 八年级的舞蹈会 |
[33:44] | Do you guys remember this dance? | 你们还记得这支舞蹈吗 |
[33:45] | Yes, you made us do it so many times. | 记得 你逼我们跳了无数遍 |
[33:47] | We are doing it again, | 我们现在重温过去 |
[33:48] | we’re doing it again. | 再跳一次 |
[33:50] | Right now, right now. | 就现在 现在 |
[33:52] | Yes, we are. | 是的 必须跳 |
[33:52] | – I’m not. – Get up. | -我不跳 -起来 |
[33:53] | We need the whole gang, whole gang. | 我们需要所有队员 所有队员 |
[33:56] | We have to do it, you have to do it. | 我们必须跳 你必须跳 |
[33:57] | Everybody. | 大家一起来 |
[33:59] | Seven, eight. | 七 八 |
[34:42] | Okay, oh, okay. You go, your turn. | 好好 你来 轮到你了 |
[34:44] | All right, never have I ever… | 好吧 我从来没有 |
[34:50] | – Come on. – Never have I ever… | -快说 -我从来没有 |
[34:53] | Never have I ever taken turns in Palm Springs. | 我从来没有在棕榈泉进行过轮流性爱 |
[34:57] | – How ’bout that? – Oh, fuck you. | -怎么样 -去你妈的 |
[34:59] | Wait, what the hell is “Taking turns”? | 等等 什么是”轮流性爱” |
[35:02] | It’s a threesome where it’s like | 就是三人行 |
[35:03] | what Chloe calls her Palm Springs Threesome. | 克洛伊称之为棕榈泉三人行 |
[35:05] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[35:06] | Yeah, no, it’s not exactly a threesome, | 也不算是三人行 |
[35:08] | it’s more like, um, | 更像是 |
[35:09] | well, taking turns. | 轮流做爱 |
[35:11] | Like sleeping with one guy | 就好比睡了一个人 |
[35:13] | and then another? | 之后再睡另一个 |
[35:14] | Exactly, yeah. | 没错 就是这样 |
[35:15] | It’s not just fucking, | 不仅仅是啪啪啪 |
[35:16] | like they take turns going down on me. | 他们还轮流给我下面口 |
[35:18] | – Oh, my God! – Yeah, no, it’s fine, | -天哪 -不 挺好的 |
[35:20] | it’s very polite, if you ask me. | 如果你问我 我觉得很有礼貌 |
[35:22] | Okay, did you know these guys before you took turns? | 好吧 你在轮流之前你认识这些人吗 |
[35:26] | – Sort of. – Oh, come on! | -差不多认识吧 -我的天哪 |
[35:28] | Chloe, you have to tell the full story. | 克洛伊 你得说完整的故事 |
[35:30] | Okay, okay, so we call this guy The Nodder. | 好了好了 我们称这个家伙叫点头男 |
[35:33] | – The Nodder? – Tell her, tell her. | -点头男 -快说快说 |
[35:35] | Okay, so I was on a birthday trip with some friends, | 好吧 我和一些朋友出去开生日派对 |
[35:38] | and we rented this house. | 然后我们租了个房子 |
[35:40] | And I had started hooking up with this one guy. | 然后我和其中一个小伙子搞上了 |
[35:42] | He was like a friend of a friend. | 他是一个朋友的朋友 |
[35:43] | – Right. – But then this other guy came into the room, | -没错 -然后有个男人进屋了 |
[35:46] | and we were like getting going, | 我们一直在亲热 |
[35:47] | and he kind of just stood in the door. | 他就站在门口看着 |
[35:49] | You know, just watching. | 你懂的 盯着看 |
[35:50] | And then he kind of came a little closer. | 然后他慢慢地靠近 |
[35:52] | And then he sat on the edge of the bed, | 最后坐在了床边 |
[35:54] | and then I kind of looked at him | 然后我看了他一眼 |
[35:55] | and he nodded at me. | 之后他朝我点了点头 |
[35:57] | And I nodded back at him. | 我朝他点了点头 |
[35:58] | And then I nodded at the guy I was in bed with. | 然后我又朝床上的男人点了点头 |
[36:01] | And then he nodded back at me. | 然后他朝我点了点头 |
[36:03] | And then it sort of just happened. | 然后一切就顺其自然地发生了 |
[36:09] | Isn’t that crazy? | 是不是很疯狂 |
[36:11] | I still don’t understand | 我还是不知道 |
[36:12] | how everyone knew that a nod means sex. | 大家怎么都知道点头意味着做爱 |
[36:15] | What the fuck else is it supposed to mean? | 那还能是什么意思 |
[36:16] | – Hello? – Thank you! | -打招呼吗 -谢谢 |
[36:18] | But when you’re naked, it’s pretty obvious. | 但当你裸着时 就很明显啊 |
[36:21] | I mean, it’s kind of like code for like… | 这就像是一个暗号表示 |
[36:22] | – Let me get in there. – Yeah, let me get in there. | -让我加入 -没错 让我加入 |
[36:25] | – Isn’t that wild? – Never gets old. | -是不是很疯狂 -每次听都觉得精彩 |
[36:26] | Anyway, okay, um… | 总之 |
[36:29] | Never have I ever… | 我从来没有 |
[36:32] | Peed my pants at junior prom. | 初中毕业舞会时尿裤子 |
[36:35] | – No one even noticed that! – You! | -都没有人注意到 -就是你 |
[36:37] | So it didn’t count. | 所以不算 |
[36:39] | Actually, thanks to you guys. | 说真的 幸亏有你们 |
[36:40] | – Yeah, right, you’re welcome. – No, Mr. Yarnelle, you remember? | -没错 不客气 -你们还记得雅奈尔老师吗 |
[36:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:43] | There has been a spill. | 水洒在地上了 |
[36:44] | Everyone, I repeat, | 各位我重复一遍 |
[36:45] | there has been a spill by the punch bowl. | 潘趣酒碗旁水洒在地上了 |
[36:47] | He was so fucking weird. | 他真是太奇怪了 |
[36:49] | – I feel bad for him. – Why? | -我觉得他很可怜 -为什么 |
[36:50] | Because he seemed like a lonely guy. | 因为他看起来很孤独 |
[36:51] | Okay, never have I ever | 好吧 我从来没有 |
[36:54] | forgotten to brush my teeth. | 忘记刷牙 |
[36:56] | What? | 什么 |
[36:58] | So boring. | 真无聊 |
[37:01] | Whatever, okay. | 随便了 好吧 |
[37:03] | Everyone should be drinking, | 大家都该喝酒 |
[37:03] | you’ve all forgotten to brush your teeth. | 你们肯定都忘记刷牙过 |
[37:05] | – Yeah, I know. – I haven’t. | -我知道 -我没有 |
[37:06] | But I knew you wouldn’t drink at all | 但我知道如果不说些限制级话题 |
[37:07] | if we didn’t do some PG ones. | 你们都不会喝酒 |
[37:08] | – That’s true. – I’ve done stuff. | -没错 -我也做过坏事 |
[37:10] | – Like what? – Well, it’s not my turn, | -比如 -还没轮到我 |
[37:11] | so I don’t have to say, | 所以我没必要说 |
[37:12] | but I’m just saying I’ve done stuff. | 但我能告诉你我做过坏事 |
[37:14] | – Reading and knitting. – Whatever. | -读书和织毛衣 -随便吧 |
[37:18] | I have a really good one. | 我有个好问题 |
[37:19] | Never have I ever | 我从来没有 |
[37:21] | hooked up with a celebrity. | 跟名人上过床 |
[37:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:43] | Who? Who? Who? Who? | 谁谁谁谁 |
[37:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:46] | Danielle, fucking tell us. | 丹妮尔 快告诉我 |
[37:48] | I signed an NDA. | 我签了保密协议 |
[37:49] | I literally, | 我不能 |
[37:51] | legally cannot tell you who. | 法律不允许我告诉你们 |
[37:54] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[37:55] | It’s us, who the fuck are we gonna tell? | 是我们啊 我们还能告诉谁 |
[37:57] | We only know each other. | 我们只认识彼此 |
[37:58] | Fucking tell me, please, please. | 快告诉我 求你了求你了 |
[37:59] | Just a hint, a little one, please. | 给我个提示 小小的提示 拜托 |
[38:01] | – Please. – Okay, okay, okay, okay. | -拜托 -好好好 |
[38:03] | – A tiny hint. – Okay. | -一个小小的提示 -好 |
[38:06] | Electric… | 电动 |
[38:08] | caaarrrss. | 汽汽车车 |
[38:13] | Electric cars. | 电动汽车 |
[38:14] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[38:16] | He is like the richest man | 他差不多是全世界 |
[38:17] | in the entire world. | 最富裕的男人 |
[38:19] | – He is? – Yes! | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[38:21] | How did you meet him? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[38:23] | He called me. | 他给我打电话 |
[38:23] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[38:25] | I know, it was crazy. | 我知道 很疯狂 |
[38:27] | Um, I was sitting on the toilet | 我坐在马桶上 |
[38:30] | clipping my toenails, | 剪着脚趾甲 |
[38:31] | and I got this call. | 然后接到一个电话 |
[38:35] | Like from an assistant? | 他助手给你打的吗 |
[38:36] | No, directly. | 不 直接找我 |
[38:37] | What, he just called you on the phone? | 什么 他直接打电话给你的吗 |
[38:40] | Yeah, I guess, um, | 是的 我想 |
[38:42] | he got my number from my manager and… | 应该是我的经纪人给他我的号码 |
[38:45] | Okay, wait, okay, | 等等 好吧 |
[38:46] | so he just called you on the phone | 他直接给你打了电话 |
[38:48] | and asked you if you wanted to hook up or? | 问你要不要一起来一炮吗 |
[38:51] | No, he didn’t ask me if I wanted to hook up. | 不 他没有问我要不要来一炮 |
[38:53] | He’s like 45. | 他45岁左右 |
[38:54] | He asked me out. | 他约我出去 |
[38:57] | Thank God. | 上帝啊 |
[38:58] | How did he even find out about you? | 他怎么知道你的 |
[38:59] | Same way everyone else does. | 和大家一样 |
[39:02] | Get the fuck out of here. | 少来了 |
[39:03] | He watches your videos? | 他看你的视频吗 |
[39:06] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[39:07] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:09] | He just seems so…smart. | 他看上去那么…睿智 |
[39:14] | I know, right, | 对啊 |
[39:15] | I mean, he’s not the first person | 他不是第一个 |
[39:17] | who I would think is a fan, | 我没想到是我粉丝的人 |
[39:20] | but this actor who I, like, give juices to | 但是他应该和一个我经常帮忙调配果汁的演员 |
[39:23] | is a mutual friend, | 是朋友 |
[39:24] | and I guess he showed him my videos. | 我想应该是他给他看了我的视频 |
[39:27] | Wait, okay, so the actor friend, | 等等 所以你的演员朋友 |
[39:29] | is that Leo? | 是莱奥吗 |
[39:31] | It’s Leonardo, isn’t it? | 是莱昂纳多 对吗 |
[39:33] | It’s Leo, did you sleep with Leo? | 是莱昂 你和莱昂睡了吗 |
[39:35] | – You’re obsessed. – Danielle, | -你走火入魔了 -丹妮尔 |
[39:36] | – did you sleep with Leo? – No! Okay, you know what, | 你和莱昂睡了吗 -没有 算了 |
[39:38] | let’s just get back to the game. | 我们还是继续玩游戏吧 |
[39:39] | Don’t tell me you have some fucking bullshit NDA | 别跟我说你和他也签了什么该死的 |
[39:40] | – with him too. – I did not sleep with Leo. | -保密协议 -我没有和莱昂睡 |
[39:42] | Okay, but you’re friends with him, right? | 但你的确是他的朋友 对吗 |
[39:44] | – Like you’re tight? – Yeah, I mean kind of. | -关系很铁 -是的 差不多吧 |
[39:46] | He likes my juices. | 他很喜欢我的果汁 |
[39:47] | I bet he does. | 我想也是 |
[39:48] | Ew, that is so gross. | 你好恶心 |
[39:50] | This is insane! | 太疯狂了 |
[39:52] | Okay, so where did he take you? | 那他带你去了哪里 |
[39:53] | I just told you I never went out with him. | 我刚告诉你们我从来没有和他一起出去约会 |
[39:55] | No, she’s talking about Mr. Electric Car. | 不 她说的是电动汽车先生 |
[40:00] | Well, it wasn’t exactly like a date. | 其实不算是真正的约会 |
[40:04] | Okay, this is like pulling teeth, Danielle. | 这简直跟拔牙一样痛苦 丹妮尔 |
[40:06] | Jesus Christ, you better dish. | 上帝啊 你最好赶紧说 |
[40:08] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[40:10] | There’s not much to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[40:11] | It was brief and… | 很短 而且 |
[40:14] | I don’t–I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[40:15] | kinda weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[40:17] | How was it weird? | 怎么奇怪 |
[40:21] | Okay, you guys, I’m like really | 伙计们 我真的 |
[40:23] | not supposed to talk about this. | 不应该说这些事 |
[40:24] | Yeah, come on, guys, | 拜托 伙计们 |
[40:24] | if she doesn’t want to talk about it, | 如果她不想说 |
[40:26] | she doesn’t have to talk about it. | 她就不用说 |
[40:26] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[40:28] | If she says she can’t talk about it, she can’t talk about it. | 如果她说她不能说 那她就是不能说 |
[40:29] | Kaela, give me a break. | 基拉 拜托 |
[40:30] | She can’t just like drop that she’s fucking | 她都不肯老实说她 |
[40:31] | the king of Silicon Valley, | 上了硅谷的王 |
[40:33] | and expect us to be like, | 还想让我们就这么 |
[40:33] | “Oh, okay, we’ll just drop it.” | “好吧 那我们就不提了” |
[40:34] | She can because, guys, we’re playing a game. | 她可以 伙计们 因为 |
[40:36] | Let’s just get back to the game. | 我们继续回到游戏上 |
[40:37] | – I’ll take my turn again. – All right. | -我继续来 -好吧 |
[40:38] | Okay, so, never have I ever… | 好吧 我从来没有… |
[40:40] | No, this is the game, Kaela. | 不 这游戏就是这样 基拉 |
[40:42] | We’re supposed to talk about | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:43] | the experiences that come up. | 我们的经历 |
[40:44] | It’s the whole fucking point. | 这才是重点 |
[40:47] | Danielle’s the one who’s not playing it. | 是丹妮尔不遵守规则 |
[40:50] | Do you not understand the concept of an NDA? | 你不理解保密协议的概念吗 |
[40:55] | I guess we’re just too provincial | 看来我们档次太低 |
[40:56] | to understand such sophisticated concepts. | 理解不了这么高端的概念 |
[40:59] | Okay, let’s take a break. | 好吧 我们休息一下 |
[41:01] | Let’s all just– | 我们就 |
[41:02] | No, it’s fucking bullshit. | 不 这真是胡扯 |
[41:03] | I thought we were your best friends. | 我以为我们都是你最好的朋友 |
[41:04] | I mean, who do you think we’re gonna tell? | 你以为我们会告诉谁 |
[41:06] | Nobody gives a shit what you did | 反正没人会在乎你和 |
[41:07] | with Mr. Electric Car anyway. | 电子汽车先生干了什么 |
[41:08] | Well, you could have fooled me. | 差点就信了 |
[41:09] | Just play the fucking game. | 好好玩这个游戏 |
[41:17] | We spent a long weekend together. | 我们度过了一个漫长的周末 |
[41:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:25] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[41:26] | He picked you up in a limo? | 他开加长汽车来接你 |
[41:28] | He sent a car for me, yeah. | 他的确派车来接我 |
[41:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:35] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[41:35] | Then he took me on his private plane. | 然后他带我上了他的私人飞机 |
[41:41] | And then we flew to his island in Greece | 然后我们飞到了他在希腊的小岛 |
[41:45] | and spent the weekend. | 在那里共度了一个周末 |
[41:49] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[41:54] | So, let me get this straight, | 那我来理一理 |
[41:58] | a limo picked you up | 一辆加长汽车开来接你 |
[41:59] | and took you to a plane. | 送你上了飞机 |
[42:02] | Inside that plane was a perfect stranger | 飞机里是一个你完全不认识的人 |
[42:05] | who took you to his private island, fucked you, | 带你去了他的私人岛屿 上了你 |
[42:07] | and then you never heard from him again. | 然后你就再也没有他的消息 |
[42:10] | Lex, I think that’s enough. | 莱克斯 够了 |
[42:11] | Does that sound about right, Danielle? | 是这样吗 丹妮尔 |
[42:12] | Let’s move on. | 我们继续吧 |
[42:14] | So you’re a whore, basically. | 那你基本上就是一个妓女 |
[42:21] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[42:23] | Never have I ever | 我从来没有 |
[42:24] | bullied a perfectly sweet and innocent girl | 欺负过一个温柔无辜的小女孩 |
[42:29] | until she committed suicide. | 导致她自杀 |
[42:50] | Drink, Danielle. | 喝吧 丹妮尔 |
[42:52] | Fucking drink. | 给我喝 |
[42:54] | Fucking drink. | 给我喝 |
[42:58] | Admit what you did, Danielle. | 承认你自己做的事 丹妮尔 |
[43:00] | Admit you tortured Kelsey | 承认你折磨凯尔西 |
[43:01] | until she jumped out of a window. | 导致她从窗户跳了出去 |
[43:03] | It wasn’t a fucking accident. | 那并不是什么该死的意外 |
[43:05] | Admit it, you fucking bitch. | 承认吧 你这个该死的贱人 |
[43:10] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, | 十 九 八 七 |
[43:14] | six, five, four, three, | 六 五 四 三 |
[43:18] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[43:20] | Happy fucking New Year. | 新年他妈的快乐 |
[43:22] | Stop! | 住手 |
[43:25] | Now, quick, tie her up! | 快点 把她绑起来 |
[43:26] | Get the balloons, tie her up! | 去拿气球 把她绑起来 |
[43:28] | Kaela, what are you doing? | 基拉 你在干什么 |
[43:29] | You agreed to do this. | 你同意这么做的 |
[43:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[43:31] | Get the chair. | 去拿椅子 |
[43:36] | – Drink! – Fucking drink. | -喝 -给我喝 |
[43:38] | – Oh my God, – Fucking Kelsey. | -天啊 -该死的凯尔西 |
[43:44] | What the fuck are you guys doing? | 你们干什么 |
[43:47] | Okay, I’m rolling. | 好了 我开始拍了 |
[43:48] | No! Not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[43:50] | What is going on, you guys, | 怎么回事 |
[43:52] | what are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[43:54] | Clock struck 12. | 时钟过了12点 |
[44:01] | I’m taking Get Well Danielle’s advice. | 我要采纳《健康起来 丹妮尔》的建议 |
[44:04] | It’s a new year and this is the new me. | 新的一年 新的我 |
[44:09] | It’s time to tell everybody the truth. | 该把真相公之于众了 |
[44:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[44:15] | When we found out | 当我们发现 |
[44:17] | that you were gonna be on TV, | 你要上电视了 |
[44:19] | we knew we had to stop you. | 我们就知道我们要阻止你 |
[44:21] | We’re not gonna let you stand | 我们不会让你站在 |
[44:23] | in front of millions of people | 几百万人面前 |
[44:24] | and pretend to be this perfect little princess | 假装自己是完美的小公主 |
[44:27] | Queen of Wellness psychotic phony. | 健康骗子女王 |
[44:31] | The whole world deserves to know the truth. | 全世界都应该知道真相 |
[44:34] | And I’m gonna tell them. | 我会告诉他们 |
[44:36] | I’m gonna tell the whole fucking world. | 我会告诉全世界 |
[44:39] | I’m gonna ruin your life. | 我要毁掉你的人生 |
[44:41] | Your whole perfect little life is based on a lie. | 你那完美的小人生都是基于谎言的 |
[44:45] | You’re a fraud, you’re a terrible person. | 你是个骗子 你是个烂人 |
[44:47] | You’re evil, you bullied everyone. | 你很邪恶 你霸凌所有人 |
[44:50] | You called Chloe fat all the time. | 你一直说克洛伊胖 |
[44:53] | She was bulimic for two years. | 她患了两年的暴食症 |
[44:57] | You called Kaela… | 你说基拉 |
[44:59] | an ugly lesbian. | 是个丑陋的女同性恋 |
[45:01] | She was so traumatized she didn’t come out | 她受到深深的伤害 到了二十多岁 |
[45:02] | till her mid-fucking-20s. | 才敢出柜 |
[45:04] | – Kaela– – Shut up! | -基拉 -闭嘴 |
[45:10] | All Kelsey wanted was to be our friend, | 凯尔西只是想要成为我们的朋友 |
[45:13] | but instead you tortured her. | 而你折磨她 |
[45:18] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[45:21] | And then you just moved on. | 然后你继续你的生活 |
[45:25] | I know that night was traumatic. | 我知道那晚很痛苦 |
[45:26] | We were both there. | 我们俩都在场 |
[45:28] | We were both trying to be her friend. | 我们俩都想成为她的朋友 |
[45:30] | No, we weren’t trying to be Kelsey’s friend! | 不 我们没打算成为凯尔西的朋友 |
[45:31] | We tortured her! | 我们折磨她 |
[45:33] | You told me that fucking with her | 你告诉我们那样对她 |
[45:34] | was for her own good, | 是为了她好 |
[45:36] | that she was a fat, ugly loser | 她是个又胖又丑的废物 |
[45:38] | who needed our help to become cool. | 需要我们帮助她变好 |
[45:40] | Guys, I never said that. | 我从来没有这么说 |
[45:41] | And I fucking listened to you. | 我听了你的话 |
[45:42] | I believed you | 我相信你 |
[45:43] | because you had power over me. | 因为你的权力凌驾于我 |
[45:46] | Just like you’ve got power over this army | 就像你统领着这一大群 |
[45:48] | of narcissistic little fucking brats | 自恋的混蛋 |
[45:51] | who are taking over the world, | 占领全世界 |
[45:52] | spreading and liking your bullshit | 传播并迷恋你的一派胡言 |
[45:55] | like it’s a fuckin’ disease. | 跟传染病似的 |
[45:58] | You do not deserve to tell people to love themselves | 你不配告诉人们要自爱 |
[46:01] | when you’ve spent your entire life | 你这一辈子明明 |
[46:04] | making people feel like shit! | 都在让别人受尽折磨 |
[46:10] | But not anymore. | 但以后再也不会了 |
[46:15] | It’s time to tell the world | 该告诉全世界 |
[46:16] | what a terrible person you are. | 你是一个多么恶劣的人 |
[46:24] | I think that’s, um… | 我觉得那… |
[46:26] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得那是个好主意 |
[46:36] | Hey guys. | 大家好 |
[46:37] | It’s Danielle. | 我是丹妮尔 |
[46:40] | I’m just here with my friends | 我在和我的朋友们一起 |
[46:42] | and we were talking about some pretty deep stuff. | 我们在聊一些非常深层次的事 |
[46:46] | Stuff that actually speaks to an issue | 这个话题我在工作上 |
[46:50] | I keep coming back to in a lot of my work | 也遇到过好多次 |
[46:52] | that, um, I think all of us struggle with. | 我觉得我们都有这种困扰 |
[46:58] | The sins of the past. | 过去的罪孽 |
[47:03] | When we hold onto bad things | 当我们执迷于 |
[47:05] | we’ve done in the past, it can– | 我们过去所做的坏事 那能… |
[47:08] | it can have all sorts of… | 能对我们的身体 |
[47:11] | deleterious effects on our body. | 产生各种有害的影响 |
[47:15] | Acne, | 痤疮 |
[47:17] | weight gain, | 肥胖 |
[47:19] | insomnia. | 失眠 |
[47:21] | So in order to avoid | 为了避免这些 |
[47:22] | these terrible physical ailments, | 可怕的生理反应 |
[47:26] | we need to move through our sins. | 我们需要放下我们的罪孽 |
[47:29] | We need to confess. | 我们需要忏悔 |
[47:41] | When I was 16 a friend of mine died. | 我16岁时 我的一个朋友死了 |
[47:47] | Her name is Kelsey, and she was… | 她叫凯尔西 她… |
[47:51] | an amazing young person | 是一名优秀的女孩儿 |
[47:53] | with so much life ahead of her. | 拥有着光明的前景 |
[47:57] | But her classmates teased her mercilessly. | 但是她的同学们却对她进行无情的嘲笑 |
[48:01] | They would call her an ugly bitch, | 他们会叫她丑女 |
[48:04] | a loser. | 废物 |
[48:07] | She would come home from school every day crying. | 她每天都会哭着从学校回家 |
[48:14] | When I think about a… | 当我想到 |
[48:16] | poor innocent girl | 一个可怜有无辜的女孩 |
[48:18] | going through something like that, | 遭遇这种事 |
[48:20] | it just… | 我就… |
[48:23] | gosh, it just makes me sick. | 天啊 我就觉得恶心 |
[48:32] | But I was complicit. | 但我也有参与 |
[48:40] | My sin… | 我的罪 |
[48:45] | My sin… | 我的罪 |
[48:51] | Is that I didn’t do anything to stop them. | 是我根本没有去阻止他们 |
[49:00] | God. | 天啊 |
[49:02] | God, that feels good to get that off my chest. | 天啊 这样说出来的感觉真是太好了 |
[49:14] | That wasn’t a fucking confession. | 那根本不是忏悔 |
[49:19] | Thank you for that opportunity. | 谢谢你给我的机会 |
[49:22] | God. | 天啊 |
[49:36] | You feeling a little camera shy? | 你对着镜头有点紧张吗 |
[49:39] | Gotta get camera ready before your close-up? | 得用镜头对你进行特写吗 |
[49:43] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[49:44] | Don’t worry, it’s all cruelty free. | 别担心 这是无动物产品 |
[49:46] | Alexis, honey, calm down. | 阿莱克西斯 冷静点 |
[49:48] | Anger is a junk emotion, | 愤怒是一种垃圾情绪 |
[49:50] | okay, let it go. | 放下吧 |
[49:50] | Don’t you tell me to calm down. | 轮不到你来告诉我冷静 |
[49:52] | I’m fucking tired of feeling like shit | 我受够了听你说要爱自己 |
[49:54] | because you tell me to love myself. | 听得我自己都恶心 |
[49:58] | Loving yourself is the most natural thing | 爱你自己是全世界 |
[50:00] | in the world, sweetie. | 最自然不过的事 亲爱的 |
[50:01] | People unlearn it in childhood. | 人们在童年就忘记了 |
[50:03] | You know why they unlearn it? | 你知道他们为什么会忘记吗 |
[50:07] | Because people like you torment them. | 因为是被像你这种人给摧毁的 |
[50:11] | No. | 不 |
[50:12] | Lex. | 莱克斯 |
[50:14] | Alexis! | 阿莱克西斯 |
[50:17] | Alexis! | 阿莱克西斯 |
[50:18] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[50:20] | Where the fuck are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[50:22] | Watch her. | 盯住她 |
[50:41] | Chlo. | 克洛 |
[50:45] | I have no idea | 我不知道 |
[50:48] | what Lex is talking about with Kelsey. | 莱克斯说的关于凯尔西的事 |
[50:54] | But she did say something… | 但她的确说了一些 |
[50:58] | I may have overlooked in the past. | 我曾经忽视的事 |
[51:05] | I am so sorry about the way I treated you | 很抱歉我以前在高中 |
[51:08] | in high school. | 那样对你 |
[51:11] | If I could take it all back, | 如果我可以收回我所做的一切 |
[51:12] | I would. | 我肯定会的 |
[51:15] | I’m not that person anymore, | 我已经不是当初的那个我了 |
[51:16] | and I can’t say it enough, | 虽然说再多遍也不够 |
[51:18] | but I’m sorry. | 但我还是要说对不起 |
[51:25] | Well, I appreciate you saying that. | 非常感谢你这么说 |
[51:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:30] | Lovebug. | 宝贝 |
[51:32] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[51:33] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[51:34] | – I miss you. – I miss you too. | -我想你 -我也很想你 |
[51:36] | Why don’t you come back tonight? | 你今晚怎么不回来 |
[51:37] | Do you have to sleep over? | 你要睡在那里吗 |
[51:39] | Yeah, my car broke down, so I have to– | 嗯 我的车坏了 所以我得… |
[51:41] | I’m just kind of stuck here. | 我被困在这边了 |
[51:42] | I gotta wait for Alexis | 我得等阿莱克西斯 |
[51:43] | to give me a ride back down, so… | 把我捎回去 所以 |
[51:45] | Do you want me to come get you? | 你要我来接你吗 |
[51:46] | No. | 不用 |
[51:49] | No, I’ll just go to sleep | 不用 我准备直接去休息了 |
[51:51] | and I will see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[51:54] | Kaela? Open the door. | 基拉 开门 |
[51:57] | I just don’t know why | 我就是不知道为什么 |
[51:58] | someone would do something like this. | 有人会做出这种事 |
[52:03] | Like, setting aside the fact | 即使我根本没有那样做 |
[52:04] | that telling people | 也要到处宣扬 |
[52:06] | I bullied Kelsey to death | 是我霸凌凯尔西 |
[52:09] | could destroy my career, | 而导致她的死亡 |
[52:11] | even though it’s something I didn’t even do, | 根本不管这样会毁掉我的事业 |
[52:15] | it wouldn’t just hurt me, Chlo. | 那样不仅仅会伤害到我 克洛 |
[52:19] | It would hurt a lot of other people too. | 还会伤害到很多其他人 |
[52:24] | Young women rely on me for help. | 很多年轻的女性来找我求助 |
[52:28] | For inspiration. | 寻求我的鼓励 |
[52:33] | I feel really bad for her. | 我真的很为她感到难过 |
[52:36] | Like, she had all of these hopes and dreams | 她对未来抱有么多的 |
[52:39] | about the future, but… | 希望和梦想 但是 |
[52:41] | she just has nothing going for her, | 她就是什么都做不成 |
[52:43] | and no potential. | 没有潜力 |
[52:45] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[52:48] | Well, neither do I. | 我也是 |
[52:49] | So fuck you. | 所以去你妈的 |
[52:50] | What? | 什么 |
[52:53] | Chloe, that is not true. | 克洛伊 不是那样的 |
[52:55] | – That is a story you tell yourself. – Whatever. | -这只是你自己这么告诉自己而已 -随便吧 |
[53:00] | You’re funny, | 你很风趣 |
[53:02] | honest, | 真诚 |
[53:03] | sexy. | 性感 |
[53:06] | I mean, you can be whatever you want. | 你能成为你想成为的任何样子 |
[53:09] | You have no idea how good you are. | 你根本不知道你自己有多么优秀 |
[53:19] | – Hey. – What’s up? | -你好 -怎么了 |
[53:22] | Nothing, I just had to pee. | 没什么 我上个厕所 |
[53:26] | Look, Lex, I never agreed to this, okay? | 莱克斯 我从来没同意过这么做 |
[53:28] | You said that the plan was just to spook her | 你本来说只是想吓吓她 |
[53:30] | into admitting what she did to Kelsey, | 让她承认自己对凯尔西做的事 |
[53:31] | but she said she didn’t do that stuff. | 但她说自己没有做过 |
[53:32] | Kaela, of course she did that stuff. | 基拉 当然是她做的了 |
[53:36] | What, you think I’m making it up? | 怎么 你觉得是我编的吗 |
[53:41] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[53:43] | Look, we’re gonna get it out of her, | 我们绝对会逼问出来 |
[53:45] | we just need to push her a little further. | 只需要再给她一点压力 |
[53:47] | I’m not comfortable with that. | 我感觉不是很好 |
[53:49] | I’m not gonna torture someone. | 我不会折磨人的 |
[53:50] | What the fuck? | 你说什么呢 |
[53:51] | We’re not torturing her. | 我们没有折磨她 |
[53:53] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 随便吧 |
[53:54] | I just– | 我只是 |
[53:56] | I didn’t agree for it to go this far. | 我没有同意事情进行到这种程度 |
[53:58] | This far? Well, what did you expect? | 这种程度 你本来指望怎么样 |
[53:59] | The woman in that room’s a psychopath | 那房间里的那个女人是个疯子 |
[54:01] | responsible for the death of an innocent person, | 她害死了一个无辜的人 |
[54:03] | and we need to protect other girls from her evil. | 我们需要保护其他女孩不遭她的毒手 |
[54:06] | Danielle’s not evil. | 丹妮尔不邪恶 |
[54:08] | Look, I wasn’t gonna– | 听着 我本来 |
[54:09] | I wasn’t gonna bring this up | 我本来不想 |
[54:10] | in front of the other girls, obviously, but… | 在其他女孩面前提这件事 但是 |
[54:14] | Jesse is looking for someone | 杰西在找人 |
[54:17] | to take over my segment on their channel, | 来接替我的频道空缺出的位置 |
[54:20] | and I get to be the one to pick my replacement. | 我可以来选择我的接班人 |
[54:24] | And to be honest, | 老实说 |
[54:25] | the main reason I came here tonight | 我今晚来这里的一大原因 |
[54:27] | was because I had a feeling | 是因为我感觉 |
[54:28] | you might be a good fit. | 你可能很合适 |
[54:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[54:32] | I’m serious, Chlo. | 我是认真的 克洛 |
[54:35] | You better not be fucking with me right now. | 你最好别耍我 |
[54:37] | Why would I be fucking with you? | 我为什么要耍你 |
[54:42] | Look, why don’t you just come out to LA | 你不如来洛杉矶 |
[54:44] | and…stay with me for a little bit? | 和我住一段时间 |
[54:46] | We can come up with a pitch | 我们可以一起 |
[54:48] | for your segment together. | 给你想个适合你的环节 |
[54:51] | I can bring you around, | 我能带你转转 |
[54:53] | introduce you to people. | 把你介绍给别人 |
[54:55] | To guys. | 男人们 |
[54:58] | I mean, it’ll be really fun. | 肯定会很有趣 |
[55:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[55:09] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[55:12] | I know that you’re hurting. | 我知道你很受伤 |
[55:16] | I know the pain you’re covering up with your jokes. | 我知道你用你的玩笑来掩盖你的痛苦 |
[55:21] | I know you’re lonely. | 我知道你很孤单 |
[55:23] | I know you’re worried about your mother. | 我知道你很担心你的母亲 |
[55:26] | But I can change all of that for you. | 但我可以为你改变这一切 |
[55:31] | We can change all of that. | 我们可以改变那一切 |
[55:34] | Together. | 一起 |
[55:40] | We just gotta deal with this situation first. | 我们只需要先解决眼前 |
[55:46] | She’s preying on people | 她专门挑 |
[55:47] | who are as insecure as Kelsey was. | 跟凯尔西一样没安全感的人下手 |
[55:50] | If that’s not evil, | 如果那还不算邪恶 |
[55:50] | then I don’t know what is. | 我不知道什么还算 |
[55:53] | Maybe she doesn’t call them vile losers, | 也许她没有直接说他们是没用的废物 |
[55:55] | but she sure as hell makes them feel like that | 但她绝对让他们将自己与她对比时 |
[55:56] | when they compare themselves to her. | 有这种感觉 |
[55:58] | And she’s doing it all | 而且她还会 |
[55:59] | under the guise of helping people. | 披着帮助人的外衣 |
[56:01] | – Maybe she is. – Don’t start, Kaela. | -也许她是在帮助人 -不要有这种想法 基拉 |
[56:05] | You agreed to do this. | 你之前同意这么做的 |
[56:07] | You’re not bailing. | 不能中途放弃 |
[56:08] | Alexis–Alexis! | 阿莱克西斯 阿莱克西斯 |
[56:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[56:16] | Tightening the ties. | 绑得更紧点 |
[56:27] | The truth is gonna come out, Danielle. | 真相早晚会浮出水面 丹妮尔 |
[56:29] | One way or another. | 不管用什么办法 |
[56:33] | We’re not gonna leave you alone | 我们不会放过你 |
[56:34] | until you admit | 除非你承认 |
[56:36] | what you did to Kelsey. | 你对凯尔西做了什么 |
[56:41] | Lex. | 莱克斯 |
[56:43] | I didn’t give you that scar. | 那道疤不是我给你留下的 |
[56:46] | Kelsey did. | 而是凯尔西 |
[56:52] | Chloe, stop! | 克洛伊 住手 |
[57:19] | Guys, you’re being punished. | 伙计们 你们要受到惩罚 |
[57:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[57:30] | They locked us in here. | 她们把我们锁在了这里 |
[57:31] | We can’t get out. | 我们出不去 |
[57:33] | Guys, come on, please. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[57:36] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[57:41] | Fuck, she’s not gonna let us out of here. | 她不会让我们离开这儿的 |
[57:43] | She’s fucking insane. | 她疯了 |
[57:45] | She’s out of her fucking mind. | 她他妈的疯了 |
[58:01] | They’re not gonna come, Kaela. | 她们不会来的 基拉 |
[58:03] | Fine! But Chloe will come. Chloe! | 好吧 但是克洛伊会来的 克洛伊 |
[58:04] | No, neither of them are gonna come. | 不 她们俩都不会来的 |
[58:07] | I’m telling you, she’s fucking insane. | 我告诉你 她疯了 |
[58:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[58:10] | You’re insane, Alexis! | 你才疯了 阿莱克西斯 |
[58:12] | Come on, guys, please, please! | 拜托 拜托 |
[58:14] | Stop wasting your energy. | 别浪费体力了 |
[58:19] | So what? | 那怎么办 |
[58:20] | Just gonna die in a steam room? | 就这么死在蒸汽房里吗 |
[58:23] | I thought if I just went along with this, | 我当初是想如果我同意这样做的话 |
[58:26] | you could get some closure | 你可以结束这一切 |
[58:27] | and move on with your life. | 开始新的生活 |
[58:29] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[58:30] | So she made fun of me for being gay. | 她取笑我是同性恋 |
[58:32] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[58:33] | I have a great fucking girlfriend | 我有一个很棒的女朋友 |
[58:34] | who I’m maybe never gonna see again | 我可能再也见不到她了 |
[58:36] | because I’m gonna die in a steam room. | 因为我要死在蒸汽房里了 |
[58:41] | This is so stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[58:42] | You don’t want to think about her? | 你不想想起她吗 |
[58:43] | Don’t go on Instagram. | 那就别上”照片墙” |
[58:45] | Who cares if she’s some dumb internet celebrity? | 谁会在乎她是不是网红呢 |
[58:47] | You don’t have to look at her stuff. | 你不必看她的动态 |
[58:49] | Why don’t you go outside or get a fucking dog? | 你为什么不走出去 或者找条狗 |
[58:52] | Finish your degree like you’re always talking about. | 像你一直说的那样 完成你的学业 |
[58:58] | You guys suck so fucking much. | 你们这些人太愚蠢了 |
[59:01] | You’re the stupidest fucking people in the entire world. | 你们是全世界最蠢的人 |
[59:06] | Fuck. | 操 |
[59:08] | Jesus fuck. | 操他妈的 |
[59:23] | Inhale. | 吸气 |
[59:26] | And now repeat the mantra. | 然后说一遍咒语 |
[59:31] | Nothing stands between me and all of my desires. | 没有什么能够阻挡我的向往 |
[59:38] | Nothing stands between me and all of my desires. | 没有什么能够阻挡我的向往 |
[59:42] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[59:48] | So any time you feel your mind wandering or you’re getting anxious, | 当你感到思绪神游或是焦虑的时候 |
[59:52] | just repeat that mantra as many times as you need | 反复多念几遍这句咒语 |
[59:55] | and you will be amazed at the things that start to happen for you. | 然后你会对接下来发生的事感到惊讶的 |
[1:00:03] | Nothing stands between me and all of my desires. | 没有什么能够阻挡我的向往 |
[1:00:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:00:14] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[1:00:18] | Um, I think a couple hours should be fine. | 我觉得几个小时就好 |
[1:00:25] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[1:00:26] | Then we’ll call the cops, | 然后我们报警 |
[1:00:28] | tell them that they got stuck in the steam room | 告诉警察 在我们看电影的时候 |
[1:00:31] | when we were watching a movie, | 她们被困在了蒸汽房里 |
[1:00:33] | and they were dead when we found them. | 我们找到她们的时候 她们已经死了 |
[1:00:37] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[1:00:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:00:41] | I–I just thought the plan was, like, | 我以为我们的计划只是 |
[1:00:44] | to scare them, you know, | 吓唬她们 |
[1:00:45] | so they wouldn’t spread lies or whatever. | 这样她们就不会散播谣言之类的了 |
[1:00:47] | Oh yeah, no, it was. | 是的 是这样 |
[1:00:49] | I mean, if I trusted that they wouldn’t spread | 如果我相信她们不会散播那些 |
[1:00:51] | these terrible rumors that could ruin us, | 足以毁掉我们的谣言的话 |
[1:00:54] | I would let them go, but… | 我就会放她们走 但是… |
[1:00:57] | I mean, you know them better than I do at this point. | 在这方面你比我更了解她们 |
[1:01:01] | And remember, you have utter power over everything in your life. | 记住 你有权掌控生活中的一切 |
[1:01:07] | You can say no to anything with complete ease and trust. | 你可以完全放心地拒绝任何事情 |
[1:01:11] | If you think scaring them is enough to shut them up, | 如果你觉得吓唬她们就能让她们闭嘴 |
[1:01:14] | then we’ll just scare them. | 那我们就吓唬她们 |
[1:01:18] | I mean, probably, yeah. | 我觉得可能可以 |
[1:01:20] | Okay, then we’ll just scare them. | 好 那我们就吓唬她们 |
[1:01:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:25] | I mean, I would just… | 我只是… |
[1:01:27] | be nervous that if we let them go | 很担心如果我们放她们走了 |
[1:01:28] | and they spread these terrible rumors, | 她们会继续传播那些可怕的谣言 |
[1:01:33] | I mean, you know how it is with mob mentality on the internet, right? | 你知道网上的喷子都是什么心态吧 |
[1:01:37] | It’s not innocent until proven guilty. | 在被证明有罪之前都不是无辜的 |
[1:01:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:01:43] | Or they would tell the cops we were trying to kill them | 或许她们会告诉警察 我们想杀了她们 |
[1:01:46] | even though we were just trying to scare them. | 尽管我们只想吓唬吓唬她们 |
[1:01:50] | But honestly, whatever you think. | 但说实话 无论你怎么想 |
[1:01:53] | I don’t want to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. | 我不想做一些让你感觉不舒服的事 |
[1:01:58] | Do you trust them not to say a word? | 你相信她们会闭嘴吗 |
[1:02:06] | Nothing stands between me and all of my desires. | 没有什么能够阻挡我的向往 |
[1:03:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:03:27] | Please. Kaela. Go on. | 拜托 基拉 继续 |
[1:03:31] | Nothing stands between you and all of your desires. | 没有什么能阻挡你的欲望 |
[1:03:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:50] | Shit, shit, it’s locked. | 糟糕 门被锁上了 |
[1:03:51] | Fuck! Fuck! | 坏了 坏了 |
[1:03:52] | They must have taken the key. | 她们肯定拿走了钥匙 |
[1:04:01] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:04:09] | Fucking me? | 在搞我吗 |
[1:04:12] | Shit, it won’t open. | 糟糕 打不开 |
[1:04:17] | Fucking– | 操 |
[1:04:21] | Try it! | 再试试 |
[1:04:23] | I can’t get it! | 我打不开 |
[1:04:26] | I can’t get it. | 我打不开 |
[1:04:35] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:04:37] | Come on, Chloe! What the fuck? | 快点 克洛伊 你在搞什么 |
[1:04:39] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:04:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:04:54] | Chloe, come on! | 克洛伊 快点 |
[1:04:57] | Go find them. | 去找到她们 |
[1:05:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:05:07] | I’m so sorry I dragged you into this. | 很抱歉我把你卷了进来 |
[1:05:08] | All right. | 没事 |
[1:05:10] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道这是怎么了 |
[1:05:11] | She’s totally crazy. | 她真是疯了 |
[1:05:12] | I’m gonna get us out of this. | 我要把我们弄出去 |
[1:05:12] | – How? – Fuck, I don’t know. | -怎么弄 -我不知道 |
[1:05:14] | I just — I need a second to think. | 我需要时间想一想 |
[1:05:20] | All the windows are sealed. | 所有的窗户都被封死了 |
[1:05:22] | If I can just–if I can just get to my phone. | 如果我能拿到我的手机 |
[1:05:24] | They took our phones. | 她们拿走了我们的手机 |
[1:05:25] | I know, but they must be somewhere downstairs. | 我知道 但肯定就在楼下 |
[1:05:27] | If I can just get to my phone then I can call the cops. | 如果我能拿到手机 我就能报警 |
[1:05:28] | No, Alexis, Alexis, listen, | 不 阿莱克西斯 听我说 |
[1:05:30] | listen to me, do not go out there alone. | 听我说 别一个人出去 |
[1:05:32] | – I’m gonna fix it. – No. | -我要去补救这一切 -别 |
[1:05:33] | Alexis, no, no, Alexis. | 阿莱克西斯 别 阿莱克西斯 |
[1:06:23] | Nothing stands between me and all of my desires. | 没有什么能够阻挡我的向往 |
[1:06:56] | Are you in here? | 你们在里面吗 |
[1:06:59] | Kaela? | 基拉 |
[1:07:03] | Alexis? | 阿莱克西斯 |
[1:07:20] | It’s okay, it’s just me. | 没事的 就我一个人 |
[1:07:23] | – Okay, it’s just me. – Where’s Alexis? | -就我一个人 -阿莱克西斯呢 |
[1:07:27] | She’s not here, okay? | 她不在这里 |
[1:07:29] | We’re all alone. | 我们都是孤身一人 |
[1:07:32] | Listen, Chlo. | 听我说 克洛 |
[1:07:35] | I don’t know what Danielle said to you, | 我不知道丹妮尔跟你说了什么 |
[1:07:39] | but we can still walk away from this. | 但我们可以从这一切中脱身 |
[1:07:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:07:44] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[1:07:46] | we can just walk away. | 我们可以离开这里 |
[1:07:51] | All we need to do is just… | 我们需要做的 |
[1:07:53] | just call the cops and tell them that she went nuts. | 就是打电话报警 告诉警察她疯了 |
[1:07:55] | There’s no fucking way I’m calling the cops. | 我不可能打电话报警 |
[1:07:57] | No fucking way. | 不可能 |
[1:07:59] | Chloe, I would never tell them that you were part of this. | 克洛伊 我不会告诉警察你参与到其中 |
[1:08:02] | I would never do that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[1:08:05] | Chloe, come on. | 克洛伊 拜托 |
[1:08:08] | You trust me, right? | 你相信我 对吗 |
[1:08:11] | Look, we can just… | 听我说 我们可以… |
[1:08:15] | We can just leave. | 我们可以离开这里 |
[1:08:18] | We gotta go right now. | 我们现在就得走了 |
[1:08:20] | We can just walk away right now. | 你现在就可以转身离开 |
[1:08:25] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[1:08:27] | Come on, Chloe, you and me. | 拜托 克洛伊 就咱们两个 |
[1:08:29] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:08:31] | We’ll just go home | 我们可以回家 |
[1:08:33] | and we can go back to our normal lives, okay– | 然后回到我们的正常生活 |
[1:08:36] | I don’t want to go back to my normal life. | 我不想回到正常生活 |
[1:08:38] | Chloe, come on, stop it. | 克洛伊 拜托 别这么想 |
[1:08:40] | My normal life is shit. | 我的正常生活像屎一样 |
[1:08:41] | Let go of me, you’re hurting– | 放开我 你弄疼我了 |
[1:08:42] | – You just want me to stay small. – Stop it! | -你就想让我继续不起眼下去 -放开我 |
[1:08:44] | You don’t want me to succeed! | 你不想让我成功 |
[1:08:45] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:09:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:09:25] | Come out, Lex! | 出来吧 莱克斯 |
[1:09:35] | We weren’t trying to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你 |
[1:09:40] | We were just trying to scare you. | 我们只是想吓唬你 |
[1:09:48] | And if you promise not to say anything about this Kelsey stuff, | 如果你保证不再说凯尔西的那些事 |
[1:09:52] | we can just let all of this go. | 我们可以当这一切没发生过 |
[1:10:12] | Kaela. | 基拉 |
[1:10:15] | Kaela! | 基拉 |
[1:10:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:31] | Ow, fuck! | 糟糕 |
[1:10:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:11:12] | What’s wrong, Chlo? | 怎么了 克洛 |
[1:11:17] | I… | 我… |
[1:11:20] | I killed Kaela. | 我杀了基拉 |
[1:11:24] | Wow, Chlo. | 天呐 克洛 |
[1:11:25] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[1:11:26] | I–I went to grab her | 我抓住了她 |
[1:11:28] | and she just–oh my God. | 然后她…我的老天 |
[1:11:36] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:11:41] | You’re finally putting yourself first. | 你终于把你自己放在第一位了 |
[1:11:46] | That is how you achieve your dreams. | 这样才能实现你的梦想 |
[1:11:50] | I’m really impressed. | 我感到很骄傲 |
[1:11:53] | You’re really manifesting everything you’ve always wanted. | 你在争取你一直想要的一切 |
[1:12:07] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:12:10] | It was an accident. | 是一场意外 |
[1:12:12] | Accidents happen. | 意外难免会发生 |
[1:12:15] | The only thing we can control | 我们唯一能控制的 |
[1:12:17] | is how we handle our given circumstances. | 就是如何处理我们现有的情况 |
[1:12:21] | And you handled it so beautifully. | 而你处理得很好 |
[1:12:32] | Nothing stands between me and all of my desires. | 没有什么能够阻挡我的向往 |
[1:12:45] | Who the fuck is that? | 是谁在按门铃 |
[1:12:52] | Shit, it’s Frankie, Kaela’s girlfriend. | 糟糕 是弗兰基 基拉的女朋友 |
[1:12:55] | What the fuck is she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[1:12:56] | How the fuck should I know? | 我他妈怎么会知道 |
[1:12:57] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:12:59] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[1:13:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:13:03] | Okay, I’ve got it. | 我有办法了 |
[1:13:04] | We let her in. | 我们放她进来 |
[1:13:05] | When she isn’t looking, you get the knife | 当她走神的时候 |
[1:13:06] | and you take care of her, okay? | 你拿把刀 把她处理了 |
[1:13:08] | Then when the cops come, | 警察来了之后 |
[1:13:09] | we’ll say that she showed up in a fit of jealousy | 我们就说她来这儿是因为 |
[1:13:12] | because Kaela broke up with her and she wanted revenge. | 基拉和她分手了 她很嫉妒 想报仇 |
[1:13:16] | God, you’re good at this. | 天呐 你真擅长撒谎 |
[1:13:19] | And it’s kind of an amazing story | 这个故事编得很完美 |
[1:13:21] | because then I can do a whole segment on, like, self defense. | 因为我可以为自己辩称正当防卫 |
[1:13:29] | You okay to do this? | 你同意这么做吗 |
[1:13:31] | Mm-hm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:33] | Let her in. | 让她进来 |
[1:13:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:44] | Frankie, hey! | 弗兰基 你好 |
[1:13:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:13:47] | Um, Kaela called earlier, so I… | 基拉之前打电话给我 |
[1:13:49] | Oh my God, you’re Frankie! | 天呐 你就是弗兰基 |
[1:13:51] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[1:13:53] | It is so nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[1:13:55] | I have heard so much about you. | 我久仰你的大名 |
[1:13:57] | Kaela is absolutely in love with you. | 基拉特别爱你 |
[1:14:00] | Well, the feeling is mutual. | 我也特别爱她 |
[1:14:02] | I’m Danielle. | 我是丹妮尔 |
[1:14:04] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[1:14:06] | Heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[1:14:07] | That’s sweet. | 真好 |
[1:14:09] | Is Kaela okay? | 基拉还好吗 |
[1:14:10] | Yeah, why wouldn’t she be? | 不然呢 |
[1:14:11] | Of course. | 当然还好啦 |
[1:14:12] | What do you mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[1:14:13] | She just seemed upset and… | 她看起来很心烦 |
[1:14:16] | uh, she’s not answering her phone. | 而且她不接电话 |
[1:14:18] | Oh, she just missed you. | 她很想你啊 |
[1:14:22] | She already fell asleep. | 她已经睡着了 |
[1:14:24] | I mean, classic K, right? | 女生都会闹小脾气 对吧 |
[1:14:27] | Yeah, she’s pretty much head to pillow. | 没错 她沾枕头就着 |
[1:14:31] | Oh, shit, I forgot something. sorry. | 我忘了点事 失陪一下 |
[1:14:37] | Did she make it to midnight? | 她坚持到了12点吗 |
[1:14:38] | She did. | 是的 |
[1:14:39] | Actually we were very proud. | 其实我们都坚持到了 |
[1:14:46] | My sister is obsessed with you. | 我妹妹为你痴迷 |
[1:14:49] | She watches all your videos, does all your workouts. | 她看你所有的视频 做锻炼 |
[1:14:53] | Um, no dairy, no gluten, | 不吃奶制品 不吃麸质 |
[1:14:56] | and she got really into the juices you advertise, | 她对你宣传的果汁很感兴趣 |
[1:14:59] | the, uh… Very Very Vegetables. | 就是那个 有很多蔬菜的那个 |
[1:15:02] | – Yes. – Yeah! | -是的 -没错 |
[1:15:03] | Yes, the Very Very Vegetables. | 没错 有很多蔬菜的那个 |
[1:15:06] | Do you want me to take a look at the fuse box or anything? | 你需要我看一下保险丝盒之类的吗 |
[1:15:09] | Oh, you’re so sweet. | 你人真好 |
[1:15:10] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 没事的 |
[1:15:11] | Um, we’re heading to bed soon anyway. | 反正我们也要去睡觉了 |
[1:15:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:15:35] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:15:43] | Good job, Chlo. | 干得漂亮 克洛 |
[1:15:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:15:53] | Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:15:57] | You did so good. | 你干得很漂亮 |
[1:16:00] | We’re gonna get you to L.A., okay? | 我们会把你送到洛杉矶 |
[1:16:02] | We’re gonna get you out of here tonight. | 我们今晚就把你送走 |
[1:16:07] | You are gonna get everything you’ve always wanted. | 你会得到你想要的一切 |
[1:16:13] | Nothing stands between me and all of my desires. | 没有什么能够阻挡我的向往 |
[1:16:54] | It’s time to move on, Alexis. | 是时候向前看了 阿莱克西斯 |
[1:16:59] | It’s time to say yes to healing. | 是时候治愈你自己了 |
[1:17:02] | It’s time to say yes to letting go. | 是时候放下过去了 |
[1:17:06] | Your life doesn’t need to be tight. | 你的生活不必太紧张 |
[1:17:09] | It can be messy. | 可以很轻松的 |
[1:17:11] | – Let go of control and order. – Nothing stands between me… | -不要再克制和遵守规矩了 -没有什么能够 |
[1:17:14] | – You’re just chum in the water. – …and all of my desires. | -你只是大海中的一根针 -阻挡我的向往 |
[1:17:17] | Give up. | 放弃吧 |
[1:17:19] | Relax into your destiny. | 从容接受你的命运吧 |
[1:17:24] | Chlo! | 克洛 |
[1:17:26] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[1:17:55] | It’s time to stop doing the ego dance. | 别再以自我为中心了 |
[1:17:58] | Time to stop looking to the outside world for validation. | 别再向外界寻求认可了 |
[1:18:03] | I see so much strength in you, Alexis. | 我感觉你内心充满了力量 阿莱克西斯 |
[1:18:05] | You’re so misguided. | 你只是被误导了 |
[1:18:06] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮帮你吧 |
[1:18:08] | We’re not supposed to be enemies. | 我们不应该是敌人 |
[1:18:13] | Lex, if you thought for one fucking second | 莱克斯 如果你真的以为 |
[1:18:15] | I was gonna admit Kelsey died ’cause of me, | 我会承认凯尔西是因我而死 |
[1:18:17] | you were a bigger fucking idiot than I thought. | 那你真是比我想的更蠢 |
[1:18:21] | I’m fucking rich. | 我是个富婆 |
[1:18:24] | Do you get that? | 你明白吗 |
[1:18:25] | People worship me. | 人们崇拜我 |
[1:18:27] | And this is just the beginning. | 而这只是个开始 |
[1:18:30] | I’m gonna have magazines, tV shows, movies. | 我会上杂志 上电视 演电影 |
[1:18:33] | I’m gonna be in movies | 我要去拍电影 |
[1:18:34] | and you think I’d throw that all away? | 你觉得我会让这个机会溜走吗 |
[1:18:38] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的生活 |
[1:18:40] | You took everything! | 你夺走了一切 |
[1:18:41] | I got stuck with this. | 我受够了 |
[1:18:42] | It should have been me. | 本来是我 |
[1:18:44] | It was supposed to be me. | 应该是我的 |
[1:18:44] | I worked so hard! | 我那么努力 |
[1:18:47] | You think it was supposed to be you, | 你觉得应该是你 |
[1:18:48] | you pathetic piece of shit? | 你这个可悲的傻蛋 |
[1:18:50] | You’re a fucking loser! | 你是个废物 |
[1:18:51] | You are nothing! | 你狗屁不是 |
[1:18:52] | You’re invisible! | 你这个透明人 |
[1:19:01] | You pathetic piece of shit! | 你这个可悲的傻蛋 |
[1:19:03] | You could never achieve what I’ve achieved. | 你永远达不到我的高度 |
[1:19:05] | You could never have what I have. | 你永远得不到我所拥有的 |
[1:19:07] | You are nothing! | 你狗屁不是 |
[1:19:13] | I control my destiny! | 我掌管我自己的命运 |
[1:19:16] | I control what I hold onto, | 我掌管着我所拥有的 |
[1:19:18] | and I control what I let go! | 我掌管着我所放弃的 |
[1:21:24] | Hey guys. | 各位好 |
[1:21:25] | As I’m sure many of you heard, | 正如你们所得知的那样 |
[1:21:26] | our dear friend and contributor | 我们亲爱的朋友和播主 |
[1:21:28] | Get Well Danielle passed away | 《健康起来 丹妮尔》在新年当天 |
[1:21:30] | on New Year’s Day. | 去世了 |
[1:21:31] | And here with us today to help us remember her | 今天和我们一起纪念她的 |
[1:21:33] | is her best friend, Alexis. | 是她最好的朋友 阿莱克西斯 |
[1:21:36] | Thank you for joining us, Alexis. | 感谢你今天前来 阿莱克西斯 |
[1:21:38] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢你们邀请我 |
[1:21:41] | So, I read on the news, | 我看了新闻报道 |
[1:21:43] | and I don’t want to get too gruesome here, | 我不想讲得太可怕 |
[1:21:46] | but it was a jealous lover of one of your friends? | 但是是你们一个朋友吃醋的恋人干的吗 |
[1:21:50] | Yes, Danielle had encouraged | 是的 丹妮尔鼓励我们的朋友基拉 |
[1:21:52] | our friend Kaela that she deserved better, | 她值得拥有更好的生活 |
[1:21:55] | that she should start the new year fresh | 她应该开始全新的一年 |
[1:21:57] | and find someone who really loved her. | 找一个真正爱她的人 |
[1:22:01] | And I guess Kaela’s partner just took it really hard and lost it. | 我猜基拉的爱人很伤心 失去了理智 |
[1:22:08] | What do you want the world to remember most about Danielle? | 你最想让全世界记住丹妮尔的什么 |
[1:22:12] | It’s hard to just pick one thing. | 很难挑出一件事 |
[1:22:13] | She was a wonderful person. | 她是个完美的人 |
[1:22:17] | And I know she’d just want me to move through this | 我知道她不想让我沉浸在悲痛之中 |
[1:22:21] | and live my fullest life. | 她想让我过充实的生活 |
[1:22:25] | This experience has taught me so much, | 这段经历教会了我许多 |
[1:22:28] | especially the value of self defense. | 特别是正当防卫的重要性 |
[1:22:32] | That’s right, you’re gonna teach us today | 没错 今天你要教我们 |
[1:22:34] | how to make your own DIY pepper spray. | 如何手工制作防狼喷雾 |
[1:22:36] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[1:22:37] | Now there’s one thing that you always need in your bag, | 包中要常备一样东西 |
[1:22:39] | and that’s pepper spray. | 那就是防狼喷雾 |
[1:22:41] | I’m gonna show you how to make your own pepper spray | 我将给大家演示如何用日常材料 |
[1:22:43] | using household ingredients. | 制作防狼喷雾 |
[1:22:44] | Wow! | 太好了 |
[1:22:45] | Now before we get started, | 在我们开始之前 |
[1:22:47] | please make sure you’re wearing your protective glasses | 请确认你戴上了护目镜 |
[1:22:49] | and your Latex gloves, | 和橡胶手套 |
[1:22:50] | because this stuff is spicy! | 因为这东西很辣 |
[1:22:51] | Oh my gosh. | 我的天 |
[1:22:52] | Okay, so we’re gonna need vinegar, chili flakes, | 好的 我们需要醋 辣椒面 |
[1:22:56] | red chili powder, oil, a bowl, and a spray bottle. | 红辣椒粉 油 一个碗和喷雾瓶 |
[1:23:01] | So don’t cross me, Jess. | 别惹我哦 杰西 |
[1:23:02] | Oh my gosh, stop it! | 天呐 别喷我哦 |
[1:23:04] | You watch out! | 你要小心啦 |