时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Get the fuck off me. | 别碰我 |
[00:35] | How do you know that there’s no way to save her? | 你怎么知道她没救了 |
[00:40] | You’re not God! | 你不是上帝 |
[00:42] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[00:44] | You’re just the one who’s killing her! | 你要杀死她了 |
[03:19] | Why have we stopped? | 我们为什么停下了 |
[03:20] | There’s these weird things called human beings | 有种奇怪的东西叫人类 |
[03:22] | and we get hungry at lunch time. | 我们午餐时会饿的 |
[03:25] | Here, this shithole? | 就这破地方吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah, no thanks, I’ll sit this one out. | 算了吧 我就不去了 |
[03:30] | Dad said be inside in five minutes. | 爸爸说五分钟内进去 |
[03:34] | Close the door! | 关上门 |
[03:43] | How nice is this? | 这多棒 |
[03:46] | Three of us on the open road. | 我们三个一起上路 |
[03:48] | There’s three of us? | 我们有三个人吗 |
[03:50] | Be nice. | 乖一点 |
[03:52] | Dad, she hates us. | 爸爸 她恨我们 |
[03:53] | She does not hate us. | 她不恨我们 |
[03:56] | She’s just a teenager. | 她就是到青春期了 |
[03:58] | Kind of goes with the territory. | 这年纪就这样 |
[04:01] | You’ll understand one day when you’re her age. | 等你到了她的年纪时就会理解了 |
[04:03] | Kill me if I ever get that moody. | 如果我那么情绪化就杀了我好了 |
[04:09] | I swear | 你俩啊 |
[04:11] | you two couldn’t be more different, | 真是太不一样了 |
[04:14] | and yet you’re both just like your mama. | 但你们又都像你们的妈妈 |
[04:18] | She would have loved this. | 她会喜欢这样的 |
[04:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[04:29] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不希望你死 |
[04:35] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[04:36] | What if something bad happens? | 如果发生了坏事呢 |
[04:38] | Nothing bad is gonna happen. | 不会发生坏事的 |
[04:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:43] | Pinky swear? | 拉钩发誓 |
[04:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:52] | Would you like me to top it off? | 要我给你续杯吗 |
[04:53] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[04:56] | Psychic powers require maximum focus. | 灵力需要最大程度的精神集中 |
[05:01] | You’re holding up… | 你举着 |
[05:05] | Three fingers! | 三根手指 |
[05:06] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[05:07] | – You cheated! – You cheated! | -你作弊了 -你才作弊了 |
[05:09] | You had three fingers and you put one down. | 你本来举着三根手指 但你放下了一根 |
[05:11] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:12] | That means you were peeking through the fingers then. | 你肯定是透过手指偷瞄了 |
[05:13] | I was not peeking through my fingers. | 我才没透过手指偷瞄 |
[05:15] | – Then how did you know? – You switched it. | -那你怎么知道的 -你变了 |
[05:16] | How do you know, are you psychic? | 你怎么知道的 你有灵力吗 |
[05:18] | So you’re saying that you’re actually a psychic. | 你是说你真有灵力 |
[05:19] | Maybe I am, maybe I am. | 或许是呢 |
[05:21] | All right, then I need to know | 好吧 那告诉我 |
[05:21] | who’s gonna win the game this weekend. | 这周末谁能赢得比赛 |
[05:23] | – Here you go, honey. – Thank you. | -给 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[05:26] | Thank you so much. | 非常感激 |
[05:27] | You sure you don’t want anything? | 你真不想要点吗 |
[05:29] | – Nope. – Want some pancakes? | -不 -薄煎饼呢 |
[05:31] | Nope, I’m not hungry. | 不要 我不饿 |
[05:32] | You feel okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:35] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[05:40] | You gonna have any pancake | 你打算吃点薄煎饼 |
[05:42] | with your syrup, or you’re just… | 就那么多的糖浆 还是… |
[05:43] | gonna go straight liquid? | 直接喝糖浆了 |
[05:45] | Don’t judge me. I like syrup. | 别乱说我 我喜欢糖浆 |
[05:53] | Do you just want me to take the lid off | 要不要我打开盖子 |
[05:54] | so you can just pour it all directly straight on there? | 你好直接都倒在上面 |
[05:56] | Might be easier. | 那或许会简单些 |
[06:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:05] | Are you afraid someone’s gonna steal it? | 你是怕有人偷走它吗 |
[06:08] | Why, does it bother you, Sissy? | 怎么 让你不爽吗 茜茜 |
[06:09] | Firstly, Nathan, | 首先 内森 |
[06:10] | can you not call me “Sissy” because I’m not seven. | 你可以别喊我”茜茜”吗 我不是7岁了 |
[06:13] | Can’t you call him “Dad” even on Father’s Day? | 父亲节这天你都不能喊他爸爸吗 |
[06:17] | You remembered! | 你还记得 |
[06:18] | All right, what’d you get me? | 好了 你给我准备了什么 |
[06:22] | A super big hug. | 超级大的拥抱 |
[06:23] | Get out of here. | 少来了 |
[06:24] | – You want a hug? – Oh my God. | -你想抱吗 -天呐 |
[06:25] | You– oh– no! | 你…别 |
[06:26] | You guys are so weird. | 你们好奇怪 |
[06:28] | Happy Father’s Day. | 父亲节快乐 |
[06:30] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:31] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[06:33] | A little Father’s Day milkshake. | 父亲节奶昔 |
[06:38] | As you can see, | 您可以看到 |
[06:39] | we have a wide range of receptacles. | 我们的容器选择很多 |
[06:45] | What do you think, girls? | 你们觉得呢 孩子们 |
[06:49] | They’re ugly. | 都好难看 |
[06:53] | I don’t think she’d have liked any of them. | 我觉得她一个都不会喜欢的 |
[07:00] | Is there a particular color that she was fond of? | 她有什么特别喜欢的颜色吗 |
[07:08] | She always loved a good red. | 她一向喜欢好红酒 |
[07:47] | Miss? | 女士 |
[07:51] | Keep the change. | 零钱不用找了 |
[08:10] | J | 我受不了了 |
[08:20] | Why don’t you ride up front with us? | 你跟我们一起坐前面吧 |
[08:24] | I like it back here. | 我喜欢后面 |
[08:25] | Isn’t it bumpy? | 不颠吗 |
[08:26] | Did you get my marshmallows? | 你给我买棉花糖了吗 |
[08:32] | It’s quiet. | 这里安静 |
[08:34] | But it’s not that safe. | 但不怎么安全 |
[08:35] | Thank you so much for your understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[08:38] | I don’t think it’s legal. | 我觉得这样不合法 |
[08:40] | We’ll try not to hit any potholes! | 别撞到路上的坑了 |
[10:03] | Cut it out! | 别闹了 |
[10:17] | So this is the– the spot. | 就是这里了 |
[10:21] | It’s really something, isn’t it? | 真美丽 是吧 |
[10:27] | There’s no service. | 没有信号 |
[10:29] | Are you gonna tell us the story? | 你要给我们讲那个故事吗 |
[10:31] | So, 17 years ago, when I met your mama, | 17年前 我认识你们妈妈时 |
[10:35] | we took a road trip | 我们一起公路旅行 |
[10:37] | following the same path we’re on now. | 就走的我们现在走的这条路 |
[10:41] | Same gas station, same diner. | 一样的加油站 一样的餐馆 |
[10:44] | Did Mom have the pancakes? | 妈妈吃薄煎饼了吗 |
[10:45] | You know she had the pancakes. | 当然了 |
[10:48] | See, we didn’t know where we were goin’, | 我们不知道我们要去哪 |
[10:51] | and that was kind of the idea. | 我们就是想这样 |
[10:52] | We just wanted to be on the open road, | 我们只想在开阔公路上 |
[10:55] | total freedom. | 自由自在 |
[10:57] | So we stopped here. | 我们停在了这里 |
[10:59] | We drank a bottle of wine together. | 一起喝了一瓶酒 |
[11:04] | And then I walked Mom… | 然后我带你妈 |
[11:07] | right there where Claire’s standing… | 站在了克莱尔站的那个地方 |
[11:11] | I didn’t have a ring or anything, but… | 我没有戒指什么的 但 |
[11:14] | I asked her to marry me. | 我向她求婚了 |
[11:16] | So, no, | 没有 |
[11:18] | there wasn’t anything special about this place. | 这里本来没什么特别的 |
[11:24] | But there is now. | 但现在它特别了 |
[11:27] | And this is where we’ll lay her to rest. | 我们就让她在这里安息 |
[11:29] | Yeah, about a year late. | 迟了一年 |
[11:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:35] | Let’s get unpacked. | 我们收拾行李吧 |
[11:37] | Mags, why don’t you grab your jacket | 小玛 你去拿上外套吧 |
[11:38] | since it’s gettin’ a little chilly? | 这里有点冷了 |
[11:40] | Grab mine too, would you? | 也拿我的外套来 |
[12:08] | Hi baby. | 亲爱的 |
[12:08] | I’m not gonna be back from work till after six, | 我要六点之后才能下班回家 |
[12:11] | so can you please make Maggie some dinner? | 所以你可以给玛姬做点晚饭吗 |
[12:15] | There’s pasta in the fridge. | 冰箱里有意面 |
[12:16] | All you have to do is literally just heat it up. | 你只需要加热就行 |
[12:20] | I will be back for bedtime. | 我睡觉前会回去的 |
[12:21] | Dad’ll be home, but you know what his cooking is like. | 爸爸也会回去 但你知道他的厨艺什么样 |
[12:31] | And… | 还有 |
[12:33] | I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事抱歉 |
[12:36] | That was a stupid fight. | 我们吵得毫无意义 |
[12:40] | I know you love me. | 我知道你爱我的 |
[12:42] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[12:44] | Okay, I gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[12:46] | I love you, sweetheart. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[12:52] | Hurry up, you’ve been in there an hour! | 快点 你在里面待一小时了 |
[12:54] | One second, Maggot! | 等一下 玛格特 |
[13:29] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[14:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:45] | Hey Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:52] | We made it to you and Dad’s favorite spot. | 我们来到你和爸爸最爱的地点了 |
[14:59] | Miss you. | 好想你 |
[15:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:16] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[15:18] | Help me make dinner? | 帮我做晚饭啊 |
[15:20] | Sure, in a second. | 好 就去 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:48] | Are you in a movie? | 你是电影里的吗 |
[15:55] | Are you a woman? | 你是女人吗 |
[15:58] | No. Wait. | 不是 等等 |
[16:00] | No. | 不是 |
[16:04] | Are you human? | 你是人类吗 |
[16:06] | Nope. | 不是 |
[16:10] | Are you a robot? | 你是机器人吗 |
[16:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:15] | Is your best friend a robot? | 你最好的朋友也是机器人吗 |
[16:18] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[16:20] | Does your best friend | 你最好的朋友 |
[16:24] | boss you around? | 会指使你吗 |
[16:25] | – Yep. – Oh my God. | -是的 -天呐 |
[16:27] | Just say it already! | 快说出来吧 |
[16:28] | Are you… | 你… |
[16:30] | R2-D2? | R2D2吗 |
[16:30] | Dad wins once again! | 爸爸又赢了 |
[16:33] | Shocker… | 震惊啊 |
[16:37] | You’re just bitter ’cause you’re on your period. | 你就是大姨妈了才这么尖酸 |
[16:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:43] | Oh God, I don’t know | 天呐 我不知道 |
[16:44] | how you and Mom could stand it out here. | 你和妈妈怎么受得了这里 |
[16:47] | It’s freezing and it’s June. | 六月份还这么冷 |
[16:50] | Well… | 是啊 |
[16:53] | We had each other | 我们还有彼此嘛 |
[16:54] | and we snuggled. | 我们偎依在了一起 |
[17:04] | Hey Dad? | 爸爸 |
[17:06] | Can I smell your beer? | 我能闻闻你的啤酒吗 |
[17:10] | Can you smell my beer? | 你能闻闻我的啤酒吗 |
[17:20] | Don’t get excited, I’m just curious. | 别激动 我只是好奇 |
[17:27] | It smells like Claire. | 闻起来像克莱尔 |
[17:28] | Shut up, Maggot. | 闭嘴 玛格特 |
[17:44] | Hey Sissy? | 茜茜 |
[17:45] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[17:47] | What you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[17:49] | Probably a letter to her stupid boyfriend. | 可能是给她傻逼男朋友的信 |
[17:52] | Were you put on this earth | 你来到这世上 |
[17:53] | to make me wanna kill myself? | 就是逼我自杀的吗 |
[17:54] | If I was, would you do it? | 如果是的话 你会自杀吗 |
[17:56] | Isn’t it past your bedtime? | 你的睡觉时间是不是过了 |
[17:57] | I don’t have a bedtime. Isn’t it past your bedtime? | 我没有睡觉时间 你的睡觉时间是不是过了 |
[17:59] | Yeah, you do, No, ’cause I don’t have one. | 你有睡觉时间 不 因为我没有 |
[18:01] | – I don’t have a bedtime. – Yes you do! | -我没有睡觉时间 -你有 |
[18:03] | – Yes– no I don’t! – Don’t! | -你有 我没有 -别扔 |
[18:05] | I don’t have a bedtime, you admit it! | 我没有睡觉时间 你承认了 |
[18:37] | So this boy. | 这个男孩 |
[18:39] | Is he special? | 他很特别吗 |
[18:44] | To me he is, yeah. | 对我来说是的 |
[18:46] | Then why haven’t we met him? | 那为什么不让我们见见 |
[18:50] | Because I want him to like me. | 因为我想让他喜欢我 |
[19:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:09] | My lips are dry and I don’t have any chapstick. | 我的嘴唇很干 我还没有唇膏 |
[19:13] | Your mom and her lipstick. | 你妈妈和她的口红 |
[19:17] | I don’t know if you remember. You were little. | 我不知道你还记不记得 你当时还小 |
[19:20] | But you used to sit with your mom, | 但你以前经常和你妈妈坐在一起 |
[19:22] | both of you plopped down in front of the mirror, | 你们俩都坐在镜子前 |
[19:24] | and you guys would put on your makeup together. | 然后一起化妆 |
[19:27] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[19:34] | Mom looked so beautiful. | 妈妈看起来很漂亮 |
[19:39] | And… | 但是… |
[19:42] | I looked like a clown. | 我看起来像个小丑 |
[19:45] | Cute clown. | 可爱的小丑 |
[19:56] | Mom was gorgeous. | 妈妈真是太美了 |
[20:00] | Yes, she was. | 是的 她是 |
[20:31] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[20:43] | – Sissy. -Get the fuck off me. | -茜茜 -别碰我 |
[20:47] | I didn’t want to let her go, Claire. | 我也不想让她走 克莱尔 |
[20:50] | You have to know that. | 你必须知道这点 |
[20:52] | I don’t wanna talk about this. | 我不想谈论这个 |
[20:53] | How do you know that there’s no way to save her? | 你怎么知道她已经没救了 |
[20:57] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:58] | It was the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make | 这是我这辈子做的最艰难的决定 |
[21:00] | knowing that you two girls– | 我知道你们俩… |
[21:01] | I said that I don’t want to talk about this. | 我说了 我不想谈论这个 |
[21:04] | You’re not God, Nathan! | 你不是上帝 内森 |
[21:07] | You’re just the one who’s killing her! | 你要杀死她了 |
[21:09] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[21:10] | We have to talk about it. | 我们得谈谈这事 |
[21:12] | She was in so much pain, honey. | 她当时已经很痛苦了 亲爱的 |
[21:14] | That’s not what this trip is about. | 这不是这趟旅途的目的 |
[21:19] | I just want you to… | 我只想让你… |
[21:22] | Sweetheart, don’t go inside. | 亲爱的 别进去 |
[21:24] | Hey Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[21:27] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[22:05] | I don’t know how to fix this, Val. | 我不知道如何弥补 瓦尔 |
[23:46] | Sissy? | 茜茜 |
[23:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:53] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[23:54] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:56] | Hey, shh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:58] | Come on, let’s lie down. | 来 躺下吧 |
[24:05] | You’re okay. Come on. | 你没事的 睡吧 |
[24:37] | What is it, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[24:39] | There’s somebody–there’s someone on the roof! | 有人在车顶上 |
[24:40] | – What? – I saw– | -什么 -我看见… |
[24:42] | I saw someone just– | 我看见有人… |
[24:44] | Just now on the… | 刚刚在… |
[24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[24:47] | Baby, nobody can get up there. What– | 宝贝 没人能上去 什么… |
[25:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[25:05] | – What is that? – I don’t know. | -出什么事了 -我不知道 |
[25:07] | Come over and sit down next to your sissy. | 过来坐在你姐姐旁边 |
[25:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:22] | We’ve got a gun in here. | 我们有枪的 |
[25:28] | Please let us in. | 请让我们进去 |
[25:45] | Who’s out there? | 谁在外面 |
[25:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[25:59] | It’s okay, honey, all right? | 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[26:07] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[26:10] | Please will you open the door? | 请你们开开门吧 |
[26:14] | What’s the problem? | 有什么事 |
[26:17] | We want to show you something. | 我们想给你们看个东西 |
[26:22] | They look really weird. | 他们看起来好奇怪 |
[26:32] | Don’t. | 别开门 |
[26:33] | What if they really need help? | 如果他们真的需要帮助怎么办 |
[26:35] | Shut up, Maggie! | 闭嘴 玛姬 |
[26:37] | Don’t…don’t open it. | 别开门 |
[26:40] | I saw her at the gas station. | 我在加油站见过她 |
[26:45] | I think that she followed us. | 我觉得她跟踪了我们 |
[26:47] | That was like 50 miles back! | 那里离这里有80公里 |
[27:07] | Listen, um… | 听着… |
[27:10] | We can’t let you in. | 我们不能让你们进来 |
[27:13] | You know, it’s late. | 因为已经很晚了 |
[27:15] | If you guys need a phone, | 如果你们需要电话 |
[27:17] | uh, you might want to make your way up to the highway. | 你们可以去高速上 |
[27:21] | We’ll make you come out eventually. | 我们最终会让你们出来的 |
[27:25] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[27:48] | I think they’re gone. | 我觉得她们走了 |
[27:50] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[27:51] | – It’s just kids. – Shut up, you little– | -她们只是孩子 -闭嘴 你个小… |
[27:54] | – Hey, Claire! – What? | -克莱尔 -怎么了 |
[27:57] | You dragged us all the way out here, | 你把我们带来这里 |
[27:59] | and now we’re stuck in the middle of nowhere | 而现在我们被困在一个不知名的地方 |
[28:01] | with who knows what outside. | 还不知道外面有什么 |
[28:03] | Just so you know, | 只是想告诉你 |
[28:05] | nobody wanted to go on this trip. | 没人想来这趟旅行 |
[28:07] | Claire, this trip was for Mom. | 克莱尔 这趟旅行是为了妈妈 |
[28:08] | Right, well, guess what? | 是啊 可是你猜怎么着 |
[28:10] | Mom’s dead. | 妈妈死了 |
[28:13] | Mags– real nice. | 小玛 你可真行 |
[28:15] | Hey Mags. | 小玛 |
[28:16] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[28:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:36] | I’m gonna go make sure they’re gone. | 我得确定她们走了 |
[28:37] | – Don’t go– – Why don’t you go back there | -别去 -你为什么不过去 |
[28:38] | and apologize to your sister? | 向你的妹妹道歉 |
[28:55] | Maggie, can you come out? | 玛姬 你能出来吗 |
[28:58] | Maggie… | 玛姬 |
[29:00] | Go away! | 走开 |
[29:33] | Maggie, I’m sorry. | 玛姬 对不起 |
[29:40] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[29:46] | Think they’re gone. | 我觉得她们走了 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:00] | All right, guys. | 好了 二位 |
[30:02] | Hopefully we scared ’em off. | 希望我们把她们吓跑了 |
[30:05] | Let’s go back to bed. | 我们回去睡觉吧 |
[30:06] | There? No. | 那里吗 不行 |
[30:08] | No way. | 绝对不行 |
[30:10] | Do you want to take the bunk? | 你想睡床吗 |
[30:11] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[30:13] | I am gonna keep watch. | 我继续放哨 |
[30:15] | In case those punks come knocking again. | 以防那些混蛋再来敲门 |
[30:18] | We’ll give ’em a mouthful of teeth. | 我们要打得她们满地找牙 |
[30:25] | Get some rest. | 休息会儿吧 |
[30:26] | Tomorrow’s a big day, okay? | 明天是个重要的日子 对吗 |
[30:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:28] | Hey, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[33:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:41] | It’s okay, come on. | 没事的 来吧 |
[33:48] | The kids? | 是那两个孩子干的 |
[33:49] | Who else? | 还能是谁 |
[33:53] | – Fuck! – Watch your mouth. | -操他妈的 -注意言辞 |
[33:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:59] | Highway’s just a few miles back. | 高速路就在几公里外 |
[34:01] | Soon as I get reception I’ll call for help | 我一有信号 就打电话叫人来帮忙 |
[34:03] | or I’ll flag somebody down. | 否则我就叫人来帮我们 |
[34:07] | You’re leaving us here? | 你要把我俩留在这里吗 |
[34:09] | Mags can’t make that hike. | 小玛走不了那么远 |
[34:11] | And don’t tell her about the truck. | 车的事别告诉她 |
[34:12] | Hopefully I’ll be back before she wakes up. | 希望我能在她醒来之前回来 |
[34:19] | I need you to stay here with your sister. | 我需要你在这里陪你妹妹 |
[34:23] | What if they come back? | 如果她们回来了怎么办 |
[34:25] | You’re gonna get in that trailer and you’re gonna lock the door | 那你要跑进拖车把门锁上 |
[34:27] | and you’re gonna stay in there till I get back. | 在我回来之前待在里面 |
[34:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:17] | One, one, one, one, one. | 测试测试 |
[35:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:20] | All right, you guys just stay in the trailer. | 好 你们俩待在拖车里 |
[35:22] | I’ll be back before breakfast, okay? | 我会在早饭前回来 好吗 |
[35:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:34] | Um, it’s, uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:37] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:44] | 致妈妈 你过得怎么样 我们正在旅行 | |
[36:59] | 这是最蠢的一次旅行 如果你能回来一次 参加这破旅行 我也愿意 | |
[37:10] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[37:12] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[37:15] | Telling your boyfriend you can’t live without him? | 告诉你男朋友 没有他你活不下去吗 |
[37:19] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[37:21] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸在哪里 |
[37:23] | Uh, he went for a hike. | 他去爬个山 |
[37:25] | He said he’ll be back for breakfast. | 他说他会在早饭的时候回来 |
[37:27] | Well, I’m hungry now. | 我饿了 |
[37:30] | And why didn’t he wake me up? | 他为什么不叫醒我 |
[37:31] | I would have gone with him. | 我就会和他一起去了 |
[37:34] | He said that he wanted you to stay here, | 他说他想让你留在这里 |
[37:37] | and he’s the boss, so… | 而且是他说了算 所以… |
[37:40] | Something’s going on you’re not telling me. | 你向我隐瞒了什么事情 |
[37:42] | I’m not a kid. | 我不是小孩子 |
[37:45] | Yes, you are a kid. | 你就是个小孩子 |
[37:51] | Okay, do you want to try him on the walkie? | 你想用对讲机联系他吗 |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 我想 |
[37:55] | Just… | 就… |
[37:57] | Dad, do you read? Over. | 爸爸 你收到了吗 完毕 |
[37:59] | It’s Maggie. | 我是玛姬 |
[38:04] | Try saying “Over” again. | 试着再说一次”完毕” |
[38:08] | It’s Maggie. Over. | 我是玛姬 完毕 |
[38:19] | Why isn’t he answering? | 他为什么不回答 |
[38:25] | You there? Over. | 你在吗 完毕 |
[38:31] | Uh, he must be out of range. | 他肯定走出范围了 |
[38:33] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[38:34] | What if he got lost? | 如果他迷路了呢 |
[38:35] | Or fell? | 或摔倒了 |
[38:36] | Or got bit by a snake? | 或被蛇咬了 |
[38:38] | Did you know rattlesnakes can strike up to three meters | 你知道响尾蛇一秒就能 |
[38:40] | in under one second? | 窜出三米多吗 |
[38:42] | – Maggie– – That’s way faster than Dad can even move. | -玛姬 -那比爸爸跑得快多了 |
[38:44] | Maggie, it… | 玛姬 |
[38:46] | It’ll be fine, okay? | 会没事的 好吗 |
[38:49] | Just go and get dressed. | 去穿衣服吧 |
[39:05] | Nathan, you there? | 内森 你在吗 |
[40:15] | Still worried? | 还担心吗 |
[40:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:21] | He’ll be back soon. | 他马上会回来的 |
[40:31] | Can I play? | 我能玩吗 |
[40:32] | It’s not a toy. | 这不是玩具 |
[40:43] | No figure of Mom, huh? | 没有妈妈的人偶吗 |
[41:16] | It’s really nice. | 做得很好 |
[41:19] | You think so? | 你这么认为吗 |
[41:25] | Do you keep it with you all the time? | 你一直带在身边吗 |
[41:28] | Yeah, so? | 嗯 那又怎样 |
[41:31] | I think that’s really smart. | 我觉得这很机智 |
[41:36] | That way Mom can always look out for you. | 这样妈妈就能一直照顾你了 |
[42:09] | Want to help me make a dog house for the yard? | 想帮我在院子里做个狗屋吗 |
[42:12] | We don’t have a dog. | 我们没有狗 |
[42:15] | No, but a girl can dream. | 是的 但小女孩能做梦 |
[42:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:22] | Made the dog’s face so far. | 已经做好了狗的脸 |
[42:24] | The dog’s blue. | 狗是蓝色的 |
[42:26] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[42:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[42:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:45] | Maggie, getting hungry? | 玛姬 你饿了吗 |
[43:49] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[43:58] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[44:05] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[44:11] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[44:13] | Maggie, where are you? | 玛姬 你在哪里 |
[44:18] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[44:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:25] | Maggie, this isn’t funny. | 玛姬 这不好玩 |
[44:30] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[44:36] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[44:41] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[44:47] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[44:53] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[45:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[47:00] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[47:44] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[50:30] | Who’s out there? | 谁在外面 |
[50:32] | Please let us in. | 请让我们进去 |
[50:35] | We’ve got a gun in here. | 我们有枪的 |
[50:37] | Please will you open the door? | 请你们开开门吧 |
[50:39] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[50:42] | We’ll make you come out eventually. | 我们最终会让你们出来的 |
[51:01] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[51:17] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[51:19] | Claire, do you hear me? | 克莱尔 你能听见吗 |
[51:31] | *Hush, little baby* | *嘘 小宝贝* |
[51:33] | *Don’t say a word* | *一句话也别说* |
[51:37] | *Mama’s gonna buy you a mockingbird* | *妈妈要给你买一只知更鸟* |
[51:43] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[51:45] | – Maggie. – *Don’t sing* | -玛姬 -*别唱* |
[51:48] | *Mama’s gonna buy you a diamond ring* | *妈妈要给你买一只钻石戒* |
[51:53] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[52:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[52:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[52:29] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[52:47] | *Rock-a-bye, baby* | *再见 宝贝* |
[52:51] | *On the treetop* | *在树梢* |
[52:55] | *When the wind blows* | *当风吹起* |
[52:59] | *The cradle will rock* | *摇篮摇荡* |
[53:12] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[53:13] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[53:15] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[53:18] | *And down will come baby* | *宝贝掉下来* |
[53:26] | You wanted me back. | 你想让我回来 |
[53:30] | Now here I am. | 我就在这 |
[53:35] | Come to Mommy. | 到妈妈身边来 |
[53:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[53:42] | Help! | 救命 |
[53:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[53:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[53:46] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[53:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[53:50] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[53:50] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[53:53] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[53:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[53:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[53:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[54:00] | Hey, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[54:01] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[54:04] | There’s something in there. | 里面有东西 |
[54:05] | There’s something in there. | 里面有东西 |
[54:09] | It looked like it was Mom, | 看起来像妈妈 |
[54:11] | and… | 然后 |
[54:14] | I think I’m going crazy. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[54:16] | I think I’m going crazy. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[54:18] | I was– I was just– I was looking for Maggie, | 我来 我只是 我来找玛姬 |
[54:22] | – because she– – Maggie? | -因为她 -玛姬 |
[54:24] | – She left the– – Where’s Maggie? | -她离开了 -玛姬在哪 |
[54:25] | – She left the trailer and I– – Where’s Maggie, Claire? | -她离开了拖车 然后我 -玛姬在哪 克莱尔 |
[54:29] | I don’t know, I mean, I don’t know, she– | 我不知道 我不知道 她… |
[54:31] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[54:32] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[54:33] | Maggie, baby! | 玛姬 宝贝 |
[54:36] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[54:41] | – Maggie? – Dad. | -玛姬 -爸爸 |
[54:47] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈之前去哪儿了 |
[54:49] | Stop cussing. | 别说脏话 |
[54:53] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[54:56] | I thought I heard you outside and I went out there. | 我以为听到了你的声音 所以出去了 |
[55:00] | And I lost one of my figures. | 我还丢了一个人偶 |
[55:02] | Listen, you cannot leave this trailer. | 听着 你不能离开拖车 |
[55:05] | When I’m gone, Claire’s in charge. | 我不在时 要听克莱尔的 |
[55:06] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[55:08] | Here’s your doll. | 这是你的娃娃 |
[55:15] | You said you’d never leave me, you promised. | 你说过你不会离开我 你保证过的 |
[55:17] | Maggie, I was coming back. | 玛姬 我正在回来的路上 |
[55:20] | I was just trying to go find signal. | 我只是想找信号 |
[55:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[55:43] | Listen, you cannot leave this trailer unless you’re with me. | 听着 除非和我在一起 否则不许离开拖车 |
[55:46] | That goes for both of you. | 你俩都是 |
[55:57] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[55:59] | We can’t leave. | 我们走不了 |
[56:00] | Truck won’t start. | 卡车发动不起来 |
[56:02] | So, we’ll stay here tonight. | 所以我们在这过夜 |
[56:07] | And then tomorrow morning, | 明天一早 |
[56:10] | all of us will hike up to the road. | 我们三人一起走到大路上去 |
[56:17] | What about saying goodbye to Mom? | 那和妈妈道别呢 |
[56:24] | She’s gonna have to wait. | 她得等等了 |
[56:40] | When I went on the hike earlier today, | 我今天之前出去时 |
[56:42] | I found a trailer | 找到一辆拖车 |
[56:45] | and there was a dead man inside of it. | 里面有个死人 |
[56:49] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[56:51] | He, uh, he killed himself. | 他 他自杀了 |
[56:56] | But I think those kids made him do it. | 但我觉得他是被那些孩子害死的 |
[56:59] | It’s like they were daring him to go outside. | 好像那些孩子在刺激他出去 |
[57:07] | What do they want? | 她们想要什么 |
[57:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:20] | What made you go to the junkyard? | 你为什么去垃圾场 |
[57:22] | Maggie was missing and I heard her voice up there. | 玛姬不见了 我听见那边传来她的声音 |
[57:26] | I found her doll. | 我找到了她的娃娃 |
[57:29] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[57:32] | I think they’re trying to lure us out. | 我觉得她们想引我们出去 |
[57:35] | If they come knocking again tonight, | 如果她们今晚来敲门 |
[57:39] | you two do not leave this trailer. | 你俩别离开拖车 |
[57:42] | No matter what. | 无论如何都不行 |
[58:39] | What you workin’ on? | 你在做什么 |
[58:41] | A party. | 一个派对 |
[58:43] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[58:44] | What kind of party? | 什么派对 |
[58:47] | A welcome home party for Mom. | 妈妈回家时的欢迎派对 |
[59:04] | What do we have here? | 这里有什么 |
[59:05] | Oh, yeah, she’d love that. | 她肯定会喜欢的 |
[59:13] | Are they the lights? | 这些是灯吗 |
[59:19] | It’s pink, I thought she would like it. | 粉色的 我想她会喜欢 |
[59:31] | Do you think these are too sparkly? | 你觉得这些太闪了吗 |
[59:35] | Is there a such thing as too sparkly? | 有”太闪了”这种说法吗 |
[59:47] | And it’s a surprise, so don’t say anything. | 这是个惊喜 所以别说漏了 |
[1:00:14] | It’s almost bed time. | 快到睡觉时间了 |
[1:00:16] | Can we clean this up and finish tomorrow? | 我们能收拾下 明天完成吗 |
[1:00:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:50] | Grab Maggie, go to the bathroom, | 带着玛姬 去厕所 |
[1:00:52] | stay there. | 待在那里 |
[1:00:53] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:00:57] | You go back with your sister, | 你和姐姐先过去 |
[1:00:58] | and I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[1:01:01] | Promise? | 你保证吗 |
[1:01:04] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[1:01:06] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[1:01:18] | Okay, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[1:01:43] | Is Dad okay? | 爸爸没事吧 |
[1:01:59] | We’ve got a gun! | 我们有枪 |
[1:02:04] | If you guys don’t quit messing around, | 如果你们继续胡闹 |
[1:02:05] | somebody’s gonna get killed. | 会有人挨子弹 |
[1:02:24] | Will you play with me? | 你能陪我玩吗 |
[1:02:42] | You hurt me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[1:04:03] | What’s taking him so long? | 他怎么这么久 |
[1:04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:35] | Just let me in. | 让我进去吧 |
[1:04:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:50] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[1:04:52] | Claire, can you hear me? | 克莱尔 你能听见吗 |
[1:04:54] | Claire, can you hear me? | 克莱尔 你能听见吗 |
[1:04:57] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:04:58] | Yeah, yeah, we’re here. | 听见了 我们在 |
[1:05:02] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[1:05:03] | Kind of, yeah. | 还行吧 |
[1:05:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:05:07] | Kind of. | 还行吧 |
[1:05:08] | I’m trapped in the truck, but I’m okay. | 我被困在这辆车里了 但我没事 |
[1:05:10] | Listen, I still don’t know what they want, | 听着 我还是不知道她们想要什么 |
[1:05:12] | but they can’t come in unless you invite them, okay? | 但是只有我们邀请她们才能进来 |
[1:05:18] | No, no, no. Dad! | 不 不 不 爸爸 |
[1:05:19] | We can’t hear you. Dad! | 我们听不到 爸爸 |
[1:05:21] | Just stay put. | 不要乱跑 |
[1:05:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:05:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:05:25] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:05:26] | Why isn’t he answering? | 他为什么不应 |
[1:05:28] | Why isn’t he answering? | 他为什么不回答我们 |
[1:05:30] | Hang on, just stay here. | 等等 待在这里 |
[1:05:32] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[1:05:33] | – Lock the door. – No, don’t go! | -锁好门 -不 别走 |
[1:05:35] | I just– I have to get within range, | 我 我得到通讯范围内 |
[1:05:36] | I’ll be right back, I promise. | 我马上回来 我保证 |
[1:05:37] | Two minutes, give me two minutes. | 两分钟 给我两分钟 |
[1:05:43] | Claire, can you hear me? | 克莱尔 你能听到吗 |
[1:05:53] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[1:05:56] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[1:05:59] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:06:06] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[1:06:09] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[1:06:12] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[1:06:21] | Can you hear me, Nathan? | 你能听到吗 内森 |
[1:06:28] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[1:06:51] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[1:06:53] | Just let me in. | 让我进去 |
[1:06:56] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:06:57] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[1:06:59] | Why can’t you do it? | 你为什么不能那么做 |
[1:07:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:03] | You’re so fucking selfish. | 你真是太自私了 |
[1:07:11] | Stay the fuck away from us! | 离我们远一点 |
[1:07:18] | You can’t even protect our babies. | 你甚至都保护不好我们的宝宝 |
[1:07:23] | That’s not Val. | 那不是小瓦 |
[1:07:33] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[1:07:37] | Leave us alone! | 滚开 |
[1:07:39] | That’s not Val. | 那不是小瓦 |
[1:07:41] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:07:43] | What’s the matter, Maggie bear? | 怎么了 玛姬宝贝 |
[1:07:46] | Don’t you want to play with mama? | 你不想和妈妈一起玩吗 |
[1:07:51] | You are not going crazy. No. | 你不能疯 不 |
[1:07:53] | You’re not real! | 你不是真的 |
[1:08:03] | You are the reason I’m dead. | 我是因为你才死的 |
[1:08:12] | Is it really you, Mommy? | 真的是你吗 妈妈 |
[1:08:15] | Of course it’s me, baby. | 当然是我 宝贝 |
[1:08:20] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:08:21] | Hey, Claire– Can you hear me? | 克莱尔 你能听到我说话吗 |
[1:08:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:08:27] | I thought you were gone forever. | 我以为你永远离开了 |
[1:08:30] | – Why did you leave us? – Maggie? | -你为什么丢下我们 -玛姬 |
[1:08:33] | Oh, Mommy, I missed you! | 妈妈 我好想你 |
[1:08:36] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[1:08:37] | Maggie, who are you talking to? | 玛姬 你在和谁说话 |
[1:08:40] | Claire, can you hear me? | 克莱尔 你能听到吗 |
[1:08:43] | Just let me in, my love. | 让我进来 宝贝 |
[1:08:48] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[1:08:53] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:09:00] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[1:09:02] | Maggie, open the door. | 玛姬 开门 |
[1:09:04] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[1:09:15] | Maggie, open the door! | 玛姬 开门 |
[1:09:19] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:09:24] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:10:01] | Hey, you little motherfuckers. | 你们这群小混蛋 |
[1:10:04] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:10:06] | You wanna play? | 想玩吗 |
[1:10:07] | Come on in, come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[1:10:23] | Unlock the door, Claire! | 开门 克莱尔 |
[1:10:25] | Unlock the door, Claire! | 开门 克莱尔 |
[1:10:31] | Unlock the door, Claire! | 开门 克莱尔 |
[1:10:32] | Come on, baby. | 来啊 宝贝 |
[1:10:40] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:10:43] | Maggie? Where’s Maggie? | 玛姬 玛姬在哪里 |
[1:10:46] | – Maggie? – She’s in the tub. | -玛姬 -她在浴缸里 |
[1:10:48] | She’s in the tub, she’s dead. | 她在浴缸里 她死了 |
[1:10:51] | – What? – She’s dead. | -什么 -她死了 |
[1:11:31] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[1:11:32] | Come on out, honey. | 出来吧 亲爱的 |
[1:11:33] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:11:36] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[1:11:37] | She was right here. | 她本来就在这里 |
[1:11:38] | I saw her body. | 我看到了她的尸体 |
[1:11:39] | That’s what they want you to think, honey. | 这就是他们希望你这么认为的 |
[1:11:48] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:12:02] | They’re after the kids. | 他们想要的是孩子们 |
[1:12:04] | Never had anything to do with us. | 跟我们一直都没有关系 |
[1:12:07] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -来 |
[1:12:08] | – What? – It was never about us. | -什么 -一直都与我们无关 |
[1:12:10] | They wanted Maggie all along. | 他们想要的一直都是玛姬 |
[1:12:12] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:12:16] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[1:12:18] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:12:26] | Claire, come on! | 克莱尔 快来 |
[1:12:31] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:12:33] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:12:35] | But I saw Mom. | 但我看到了妈妈 |
[1:12:36] | I saw Mom, too. | 我也看到了妈妈 |
[1:12:39] | It’s not just that. | 不仅仅是那样 |
[1:12:40] | Maggie, I heard her talking to her through the door. | 玛姬 我也听到她隔着门和她说话 |
[1:12:42] | It’s just games they’re playing with us, honey. | 这是他们和我们玩的游戏 亲爱的 |
[1:12:44] | Okay, listen! | 听着 |
[1:12:46] | I think she’s trying to tell us something. | 我觉得她是想和我们说些什么 |
[1:12:52] | – Why’d you bring this? – I don’t know, I just– | -你为什么拿了这个 -我不知道 我只是… |
[1:12:58] | Come on, Daddy! | 来啊 爸爸 |
[1:13:00] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:13:02] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:13:05] | – Maggie! – Come on, Daddy! | -玛姬 -来啊 爸爸 |
[1:13:15] | – I’m over here, Daddy! – Honey? | -我在这里 爸爸 -亲爱的 |
[1:13:31] | You’ll never catch me! | 你抓不到我的 |
[1:13:34] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[1:13:45] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:13:54] | Daddy, come get me! | 爸爸 来抓我啊 |
[1:13:58] | You’ll never catch me! | 你抓不到我的 |
[1:14:17] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[1:14:22] | – Come on. – I can’t. | -来 -我不 |
[1:14:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:14:30] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[1:14:51] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[1:14:54] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:15:11] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[1:15:41] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[1:15:46] | You came back for me. | 你为我回来了 |
[1:15:50] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[1:16:26] | Where’s Maggie? | 玛姬在哪里 |
[1:16:28] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[1:16:31] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[1:16:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:17:07] | You betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 |
[1:17:12] | Our family. | 我们一家 |
[1:17:15] | Me. | 我 |
[1:17:18] | You let me die. | 你放任我死去 |
[1:17:28] | – Why, Nate? – Oh, Val. | -为什么 内特 -小瓦 |
[1:17:47] | You were suffering. | 你当时很痛苦 |
[1:17:49] | You gave up. | 你放弃了 |
[1:17:54] | And now you’re trying to throw my memory away. | 现在你还想要扔掉关于我的记忆 |
[1:17:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:59] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[1:18:00] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要 |
[1:18:03] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要 |
[1:18:04] | We can be together again. | 我们又能在一起了 |
[1:18:09] | We can be a family again. | 我们又能一家团聚了 |
[1:18:14] | Stay here with me. | 和我一起留在这里 |
[1:18:24] | Nathan… | 内森 |
[1:18:30] | Nathan… | 内森 |
[1:18:34] | I don’t want you to worry about me. | 我不希望你担心我 |
[1:18:41] | Take care of each other. | 照顾好彼此 |
[1:18:53] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:19:01] | Promise me, | 向我保证 |
[1:19:03] | when the time is right, | 到时候 |
[1:19:06] | you’ll let me go. | 放我走 |
[1:19:14] | You’re not my Val. | 你不是我的小瓦 |
[1:19:18] | My Valerie’s gone. | 我的瓦莱丽已经死了 |
[1:19:22] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:19:25] | – That’s Claire. – Nathan! | -是克莱尔 -内森 |
[1:19:27] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:19:33] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:19:40] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:19:43] | Throw me the bottle, Claire! | 把瓶子扔给我 克莱尔 |
[1:19:45] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:19:50] | You have to let me go. | 放我走 |
[1:19:56] | Take care of each other. | 照顾好彼此 |
[1:19:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:19:59] | What we came here to do. | 做我们来这里要做的事 |
[1:21:11] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[1:21:12] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:21:31] | – Maggie… – Daddy! | -玛姬 -爸爸 |
[1:21:33] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:21:34] | Daddy, they got me! | 爸爸 他们把我抓走了 |
[1:21:38] | Here, let me see. | 来 让我看看 |
[1:21:41] | – You okay? – I saw Mommy. | -你没事吧 -我看到妈妈了 |
[1:21:44] | She was there, she was outside of the trailer, | 她也在 她在拖车外 |
[1:21:47] | I saw her, and she told me to come with her and I did. | 我看到她了 她要我和她走 我就走了 |
[1:21:51] | No, that wasn’t Mommy. | 不 那不是妈妈 |
[1:21:54] | I was so scared, Daddy. | 我好害怕 爸爸 |
[1:21:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:22:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:22:04] | Shh, but you’re okay. | 但是你没事了 |
[1:22:08] | You’re okay, we’re together. | 你没事了 我们在一起 |
[1:22:11] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:22:13] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:22:17] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:22:55] | Next time we go on a trip, | 我们下次出游 |
[1:22:56] | can we just stay in a hotel? | 能不能安稳地住在旅店里 |