时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我要这么做 |
[00:37] | Who graduates and then breaks back into the school? | 谁毕业了还闯回学校里去 |
[00:40] | You better not be backing out. | 你最好别临阵脱逃 |
[00:42] | I still have one more year left in this prison. | 我在这监狱里还要蹲一年呢 |
[00:47] | Give me a light. | 给我点光 |
[00:52] | Dude, they might have changed the locks, man. | 哥们 他们可能换了锁了 |
[01:08] | Is what we’re doing actually illegal? | 我们做的事真的违法吗 |
[01:09] | I don’t know, I mean, it’s definitely not good. | 我不知道 反正肯定不好 |
[01:11] | I kind of think you’re a fucking creep | 要我老实说的话 |
[01:12] | if you want me to be honest. | 我觉得你挺恐怖的 |
[01:14] | Let’s just get the ladder. | 我们去拿梯子吧 |
[01:23] | The Admirals. How corny. | 上将队 真俗气 |
[01:27] | We could have been the tigers or the vipers. | 我们怎么不叫老虎队 毒蛇队 |
[01:37] | Are you sure there’s no one campus security? | 你确定没有校园保安吗 |
[01:41] | Yeah, dude, I’m sure. | 确定 哥们 |
[01:44] | This place can’t even afford toilet paper. | 这破地方连厕纸都买不起 |
[01:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:01] | Right up there. | 就在上面 |
[02:04] | All right. | 好 |
[02:12] | I got a screwdriver if you need it. | 如果你需要的话 我有螺丝刀 |
[02:14] | You know, I always thought | 我在这里时 |
[02:15] | something was watching us when I was here. | 总觉得有什么在监视我们 |
[02:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | You see it on your phone? | 手机上能看到了吗 |
[02:45] | Holy shit, it works. | 我去 成功了 |
[02:48] | Dude, this is definitely illegal. | 哥们 这绝对是违法的 |
[02:51] | I’m not gonna be a pervert about it. | 我可不会像个变态似的 |
[02:54] | The girls are ugly here anyway. | 反正这里的女生都很丑 |
[02:56] | I’m just gonna livestream it before homecoming, | 我只会在返校前进行直播 |
[02:59] | everyone’s gonna freak out, | 让大家慌张 |
[03:01] | and the whole school year’s gonna be fun. | 这样一整个学年都会很好玩 |
[03:02] | All right, I’ll secure it. | 好吧 我来安完 |
[03:09] | “I’m not gonna be a pervert about it.” | “我可不会像个变态似的” |
[03:11] | What’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[03:14] | Crazy. | 疯子 |
[03:19] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[03:22] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[03:26] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[03:30] | Todd! | 陶德 |
[03:42] | Todd, this isn’t funny. Quit it. | 陶德 这可不好玩 别闹了 |
[03:55] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[04:05] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[05:29] | Good morning, Helbrook High. | 早上好 赫布鲁克高中 |
[05:31] | Fellow Admirals, welcome back to school. | 各位上将们 欢迎回到学校 |
[05:33] | I’m Erica Yang, your Senior Class President. | 我是艾瑞卡·杨 高四班长 |
[05:36] | I’d like to start with a special message | 我想首先向各位高四生 |
[05:38] | for my fellow seniors. | 传达一条特别信息 |
[05:40] | Guys, this will be our final year together. | 各位 这是我们最后同校的一年了 |
[05:42] | After this, who knows what will happen? | 谁知道之后我们会有怎样的际遇 |
[05:44] | We may never see each other again. | 我们可能再也见不到彼此了 |
[05:46] | Sometimes I think, whoa, where did these years go? | 有时我会想 时间都去哪了啊 |
[05:49] | All I did was study… | 我一直在学习 |
[05:52] | So let’s make the best of our last year. | 所以我们尽量抓住这最后一年吧 |
[05:54] | Take a risk, get to know that person | 去冒险 去认识那个 |
[05:56] | you’ve always been curious about | 你一直好奇的人 |
[05:58] | and follow through on your big plans before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及去实现你的大计划 |
[06:01] | But also, early college applications | 但此外 提前大学申请 |
[06:03] | are due in November. | 11月结束 |
[06:04] | Let’s finish strong. | 我们做个强势收尾吧 |
[06:06] | Go Admirals! | 加油上将们 |
[06:18] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[06:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:31] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[06:33] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[06:36] | – Jason. – Just can’t get enough of school, huh? | -杰森 -上不够学啊 |
[06:40] | Or are you stalking me? | 还是在跟踪我 |
[06:42] | Funny you should say that ’cause I think you came to me. | 你居然这么说 明明是你来找我的 |
[06:44] | Hey, what’s with the attitude? | 你态度怎么这样 |
[06:46] | You broke up with me, remember? | 是你跟我分手的 记得吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah, well, you broke up with me sophomore year, | 是啊 但你高二时跟我分手的 |
[06:49] | so, I guess I hold a grudge. | 所以我大概是记仇 |
[06:55] | Look, I know after this year | 我知道你今年结束后 |
[06:57] | you’re probably going off to Harvard | 大概会去哈佛大学 |
[06:58] | and I’ll never see you again, | 我就再也见不到你了 |
[07:01] | but for now can we just be nice? | 但我们现在能好好的吗 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry if I was a jerk. | 如果我当初很混蛋那抱歉了 |
[07:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:11] | So you can stop ghosting me? | 你可以不再躲我了吗 |
[07:12] | Sure, but you’re gonna make me late. | 好啊 但你要害我迟到了 |
[07:16] | Late for what? You got weekend detention or something? | 迟什么到 你还有周末留堂吗 |
[07:21] | No fuckin’ way. | 不会吧 |
[07:23] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[07:26] | What could Erica Yang have possibly done? | 艾瑞卡·杨会是做了什么呢 |
[07:29] | Hey, don’t tell anyone, okay? | 别告诉别人 好吗 |
[07:32] | This may go viral. | 这事可能要疯传的 |
[07:33] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[07:34] | You can’t tell anyone I had detention today. | 你不能告诉任何人我今天留堂了 |
[07:37] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[07:38] | Maybe you can tell me what you did on our date later. | 或许等会儿我们去约会时你可以告诉我你做了什么 |
[07:41] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[07:59] | I died. | 我死了 |
[08:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:03] | I guess you had to be there. | 大概得在场才会觉得好笑 |
[08:07] | I’m faster, I’m stronger. | 我更快 更强 |
[08:09] | I mean, I’m not physically stronger, | 我体力上并不更强 |
[08:10] | but like I’m like, um… | 但我… |
[08:14] | Look who it is. | 看那是谁 |
[08:16] | Isn’t that the Princess Miss Perfect of the school? | 那不是学校的完美公主小姐吗 |
[08:20] | Is she having detention with us? | 她要跟我们一起留堂 |
[08:26] | Hey, you can’t sit there. | 你不能坐那里 |
[08:28] | It’s my seat. | 那是我的座位 |
[08:35] | That one’s hers. | 那是她的 |
[08:40] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[08:42] | You know this is detention, right? | 你知道这是留堂吧 |
[08:46] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[08:48] | You’re wrong about like almost everything. | 你几乎什么都说错了 |
[08:50] | Hey, look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[08:53] | Hi, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[08:55] | First weekend of the school year? | 学年第一个周末 |
[08:56] | I am impressed. | 厉害了 |
[09:03] | Mouths shut, eyes up. | 闭嘴 看前面 |
[09:06] | Everybody take a seat. | 都就坐 |
[09:16] | Welcome to the first Saturday detention of the year. | 欢迎来到今年第一次周六留堂 |
[09:20] | I am your Vice Principal, Mr. Armstrong. | 我是副校长 阿姆斯特朗老师 |
[09:26] | You know the drill. | 你们清楚规矩 |
[09:28] | Phones in the bucket. | 手机放进桶里 |
[09:31] | Please give me your full name for attendance. | 请报出全名以确认出席 |
[09:36] | Lizzy Whitmore. | 丽莎·惠特莫尔 |
[09:37] | Morning, Mr. Armstrong. | 早 阿姆斯特朗老师 |
[09:39] | Elizabeth, I see you’re still incorrigible. | 伊丽莎白 你还是屡教不改 |
[09:42] | Incorrial what? | 什么 |
[09:44] | Russel Jones, Mr. Armstrong, how are you? | 拉塞尔·琼斯 阿姆斯特朗老师 你好吗 |
[09:46] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[09:48] | The name will do. | 名字就行 |
[10:03] | You already know my name, just write it down. | 你已经知道我的名字了 写下来就行 |
[10:05] | Are you messing with me already, | 你这就要找我麻烦吗 |
[10:06] | you little prick? | 你个小混蛋 |
[10:08] | I don’t think you’re allowed to call me that. | 我觉得你是不能那么喊我的 |
[10:10] | It’s against the rules. | 这有违规定 |
[10:12] | I got kids in detention telling me about the rules. | 留堂的孩子还教训我规矩的事 |
[10:14] | I’m gonna make something really clear for you, Victor. | 我跟你说清楚 维克多 |
[10:17] | Nobody gives a flying monkey turd about you. | 才没人在乎你呢 |
[10:21] | I say and do whatever I want to delinquents like you. | 我对你这种差生想说什么做什么都行 |
[10:26] | So, say your name. | 所以 报上姓名 |
[10:29] | Victor Castro. | 维克多·卡斯特罗 |
[10:31] | See? | 看 |
[10:32] | That wasn’t so hard. | 没那么难吧 |
[10:38] | Brett Callaway. | 布雷特·卡勒维 |
[10:42] | Oh, I don’t have mine, sir. | 我没带我的手机 老师 |
[10:44] | Are you messing with me? | 你在骗我吗 |
[10:45] | You kids can’t go two minutes | 你们这些孩子 |
[10:46] | without looking at one of these things. | 两分钟不看手机都做不到 |
[10:48] | It’s a disease. | 这是种病 |
[10:49] | I remembered that phones aren’t allowed | 我记得不让带手机 |
[10:50] | so I didn’t bring mine, honest. | 我就没带来 真的 |
[10:54] | If I find out you’re lying to me, | 如果我发现你在撒谎 |
[10:55] | I’m gonna suspend you, you understand? | 我就停你的学 明白吗 |
[10:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 老师 |
[10:58] | You’re a nice kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[10:59] | I don’t want to see you back again | 我不希望你再回来 |
[11:00] | with these idiots. | 跟这些白痴作伴 |
[11:01] | – Okay. – Come on, what did I do? | -好吧 -拜托 我干什么了 |
[11:04] | And last but not least, | 最后同等重要的 |
[11:06] | our very, very special guest for the day, | 我们今天的特别来宾 |
[11:11] | Ms. Erica Yang. | 艾瑞卡·杨小姐 |
[11:15] | Who lucked out with weekend detention | 很不幸要参加周末的留堂 |
[11:18] | after her shameful, shameful crime. | 因为她那可耻的罪行 |
[11:21] | Whoa, what did she do? | 天哪 她干什么了 |
[11:23] | Hey, that’s nobody else’s business. | 不关你们的事 |
[11:25] | – Okay. – I can’t keep my phone? | -好吧 -我不能留着手机吗 |
[11:27] | No, you can’t keep your phone. | 不 你不能留着手机 |
[11:29] | You’re in detention now, things are different here. | 你正留堂呢 规矩不同了 |
[11:34] | You know, I have to say that you’re very, very lucky | 我得说你非常非常幸运 |
[11:38] | that Principal Morgan wants young ladies like you to succeed | 摩根校长希望你这样的年轻姑娘成功 |
[11:41] | because if it were up to me you would have been expelled. | 因为要换了我 你就被开除了 |
[11:44] | I would have made an example out of you. | 我会用你杀鸡儆猴 |
[11:48] | What’s this? | 那是什么 |
[11:50] | I was going to do some homework. | 我想做些作业 |
[11:52] | This isn’t study hall. | 这不是自习室 |
[11:54] | He’s gonna make us write essays about how awful we are. | 他会让我们写检讨 反省自己有多糟糕 |
[11:56] | Wrong again, Elizabeth, | 又错了 伊丽莎白 |
[11:59] | since clearly it doesn’t do shit. | 因为显然这没屁用 |
[12:02] | As of today, | 从今天起 |
[12:04] | when you’re in my detention… | 在我监督留堂时 |
[12:08] | …you get to clean the school. | 你们要打扫学校 |
[12:12] | Hi, yes, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:14] | You can’t make us do chores. | 你不能让我们干杂活 |
[12:15] | Oh, yes, I can, yes, I can. | 我能 是的 我能 |
[12:18] | The first order of business | 项目清单第一项 |
[12:19] | is that you’re going to be removing | 你们要除掉 |
[12:21] | all of the gum from the undersides | 这些桌子下面的 |
[12:23] | of all of these tables. | 所有口香糖 |
[12:25] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[12:26] | Yes! Yes, it is disgusting. | 是的 是的 是很恶心 |
[12:29] | So please don’t stick your gum on things. | 所以麻烦不要把你们口香糖随便乱粘 |
[12:33] | Circle of life. | 生命的循环 |
[12:35] | Also, if you’d like to use this bleach, | 还有 如果你们用漂白剂 |
[12:38] | you can remove some of the graffiti | 你们也可以除掉 |
[12:39] | that’s under the tables as well. | 桌底下的一些涂鸦 |
[12:41] | This is illegal. | 这是违法的 |
[12:43] | I’m not doing this. | 我不干 |
[12:44] | Oh, yes, you are. | 会的 你会的 |
[12:46] | You’re gonna dance on up here, | 你要欣欣然上来 |
[12:48] | you’re gonna grab one of those, | 拿一个工具 |
[12:49] | and you’re gonna get to work. | 然后去干活 |
[12:51] | Make me. | 你能把我怎样 |
[12:55] | Dude, just let it go. | 老兄 算了吧 |
[12:56] | Was anyone talking to you? | 有人跟你说话了吗 |
[12:58] | I don’t know what the confusion here is. | 我不知道这有什么误会 |
[13:00] | I’m in charge and when I give you an order, you listen. | 这里我负责 我下命令 你们都听我的 |
[13:08] | Like how your wife listened | 就像你求你妻子 |
[13:11] | when you begged her not to leave you? | 别离开时她听你的吗 |
[13:20] | I’m sorry, your ex-wife. | 不好意思 你的前妻 |
[13:43] | You guys, please. | 大伙儿 别动手 |
[13:49] | Yeah, yeah, that’s fine. | 是啊 是啊 没事 |
[13:53] | That’s fine, yeah, you’re right. | 没关系 你说得对 |
[13:55] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[13:58] | I’m the Vice Principal, I shouldn’t be touching you. | 我是副校长 我不该碰你 |
[14:02] | I’ll just give you four more Saturdays. | 再加四个周六 |
[14:07] | – For what? – What’s that? | -凭什么 -什么 |
[14:09] | What’s that? You want eight? | 什么 你想要八个 |
[14:12] | Because-because it’s just that easy. | 因为 因为就那么简单 |
[14:13] | All I have to do is write it out | 我只需要写出来 |
[14:15] | and then you suffer the consequences. | 让你承受后果 |
[14:16] | If you want to be a fuckup… | 如果你想做个混蛋 |
[14:21] | …I’m here to support you. | 那我成全你 |
[14:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:30] | Everybody get to work. | 大伙儿都干活 |
[14:33] | Not in the mood. | 我现在没心情 |
[15:01] | All right, uh, | 好了 |
[15:03] | I’m gonna go to my office and work on some emails. | 我要去办公室回些邮件 |
[15:09] | Anybody who leaves this room is suspended. | 有谁敢离开这里 就被停学 |
[15:12] | We’re still on lockdown because of those two missing kids, | 因为那两个失踪的孩子 我们还在封锁中 |
[15:17] | so unfortunately for me I am responsible for you, | 所以我很不幸要对你们的安全负责 |
[15:19] | but I trust that that doesn’t mean | 但我想这不意味着 |
[15:21] | that I have to babysit you the entire time. | 我要每时每刻盯着你们 |
[15:23] | Right? | 对吗 |
[15:25] | Yes, Mr. Armstrong. | 对 阿姆斯特朗老师 |
[15:49] | God, I thought he’d never leave. | 老天 我以为他不会走了 |
[15:52] | Took longer than he usually does. | 今天他比平时待得更久 |
[15:54] | I can’t believe Todd is still missing. | 真不敢相信陶德还失踪着 |
[15:56] | I can, that guy’s an idiot. | 我信 那家伙是个白痴 |
[15:59] | Feels weird without him. | 他不在感觉怪怪的 |
[16:01] | How long has it been? | 有多久了 |
[16:02] | Since the beginning of the year, I think. | 年初开始吧 我想 |
[16:04] | Maybe the ghost got him. | 也许他被那个鬼抓了 |
[16:06] | Oh, my god, please do not start with that. | 我的天 别再说这个了 |
[16:08] | I keep trying to tell people. | 我一直告诉别人 |
[16:10] | Helbrook is haunted. | 赫布鲁克闹鬼 |
[16:12] | You don’t actually believe that, do you? | 你不会真相信吧 |
[16:14] | Yeah, what if I did? | 信啊 如果我信呢 |
[16:16] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[16:18] | Why do students go missing every year? | 为什么学校每年都有学生失踪 |
[16:23] | The School Spirit comes and takes them away. | 校鬼把他们抓走了 |
[16:25] | You heard about that, right? | 你听说过 对吧 |
[16:26] | I mean, yeah, I’ve heard stories, | 我听过传说 |
[16:27] | but I always just assumed it was a joke. | 但我一直以为是个玩笑 |
[16:30] | It’s not a joke if people are actually disappearing. | 如果真有人失踪就不算是玩笑了 |
[16:34] | Well, you don’t have to worry. | 反正你不用担心 |
[16:36] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[16:38] | I mean, isn’t the legend like the ghost only takes bad kids? | 传说不是说那鬼只抓坏孩子吗 |
[16:44] | Well, then we’re all dead. | 那我们都死定了 |
[16:46] | What did you mean, uh, bad kids though? | 你什么意思 坏孩子 |
[16:48] | Like how bad? | 多坏算坏 |
[16:50] | I heard it’s an old lady in an Admiral costume, | 我听说是个穿上将衣服的老女人 |
[16:53] | and she only takes boys so she can rape them. | 她只抓男孩 好强奸他们 |
[16:56] | That is so stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[16:57] | What do you mean, like, a strong old woman | 什么意思 强壮 性欲旺盛的 |
[17:00] | who’s really horny? | 老女人吗 |
[17:04] | It’s like a dead zombie lady. | 就像是个死了的僵尸女士 |
[17:09] | Apparently, she was some uptight teacher from like 10 years ago. | 她是十多年前学校的一位刻板的老师 |
[17:13] | The kids pulled a prank on her. | 学生们对她使了个恶作剧 |
[17:15] | They dumped a bunch of cold water on her. | 他们倒了一盆凉水在她身上 |
[17:17] | Nobody knows exactly. | 具体怎么回事也不清楚 |
[17:20] | But she had a heart attack and died right there on the spot. | 但她突发心脏病 当场就死了 |
[17:24] | The kids freaked out, so they covered her up | 那些学生怕极了 于是用 |
[17:26] | by putting her in an Admiral mascot costume | 上将的吉祥物服装将她掩盖 |
[17:28] | and hid her body on campus. | 然后把尸体藏在了学校里 |
[17:30] | And since then, she’s been haunting the school | 从那以后 她就一直在学校阴魂不散 |
[17:33] | and taking revenge on bad kids. | 向坏孩子报仇 |
[17:49] | Speaking of bad, | 说到坏 |
[17:52] | what was all that “You’re lucky to not be expelled” talk? | 刚才他说的”你没被开除已经很走运了”是怎么回事 |
[17:56] | What’d you do? | 你干什么了 |
[17:58] | I really prefer not to talk about it. | 我不太想说 |
[18:00] | Are you worried we’re gonna judge you? | 你担心我们会评头论足吗 |
[18:04] | We’ll judge you more for not telling. | 你不说我们才更瞧不起你 |
[18:07] | I think we’re all a little intrigued. | 我觉得大家都有点感兴趣 |
[18:09] | I bet she didn’t do anything. | 我打赌她什么也没做 |
[18:11] | Yeah, right? | 是吗 |
[18:13] | She’s probably here to write some report on us fuckups. | 她也许是被派来打我们这些废物小报告的 |
[18:15] | Speak for yourself, okay? | 你就扯吧 好吗 |
[18:17] | I plan to get all As and Bs. | 我打算拿到A和B呢 |
[18:20] | Is that true? Are you just here doing research? | 是真的吗 你是来做研究的 |
[18:24] | Why are you all so curious? | 你们为什么都这么好奇 |
[18:27] | What did you do to get detention? | 你做了什么让你留堂 |
[18:28] | What didn’t I do? | 该问我没做什么 |
[18:31] | Drinking, smoking. | 喝酒 抽烟 |
[18:34] | Insubordination. | 违抗命令 |
[18:36] | You sound like you’re proud. | 你听上去很自豪 |
[18:40] | I’m just living my best life. | 我只是好好享受生活 |
[18:42] | Not all of us want to go to Harvard. | 我们不是所有人都想上哈佛 |
[18:44] | She gets detention on purpose so she doesn’t have to go home | 她故意留堂 这样就不用回家 |
[18:47] | and be with her alcoholic mom. | 面对她那酒鬼妈妈了 |
[18:48] | – Screw you. – Oh, please. | -去你的 -得了吧 |
[18:52] | Why don’t we just get back to work? | 不如我们回去干活吧 |
[18:54] | Mr. Armstrong might come back any minute. | 阿姆斯特朗老师随时可能回来 |
[18:55] | Oh, sweetie, no. | 亲爱的 不会的 |
[18:57] | He’ll be gone for a while. | 他要离开好一会 |
[18:58] | How do you know that? | 你们怎么知道 |
[19:00] | No, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[19:01] | He’s in his office right now getting drunk. | 他正在自己办公室喝酒呢 |
[19:03] | – Even he knows. – What? | -连他都知道 -什么 |
[19:05] | Armstrong’s an alcoholic. | 阿姆斯特朗是酒鬼 |
[19:07] | I just can’t get away from them. | 我就逃不开这种人 |
[19:11] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[19:12] | hey, Russ, can you get us that booze again? | 拉斯 你能再给我们来点那酒吗 |
[19:15] | – Should I? – Yeah. | -我该吗 -当然 |
[19:16] | The vibe in here could use a little help. | 可以调节下这儿的气氛 |
[19:18] | still got that weed in your locker? | 你的储物柜还有大麻吗 |
[19:19] | Always. | 一直有 |
[19:21] | You guys, Mr. Armstrong seems pretty tense today. | 大伙 阿姆斯特朗老师今天看起来情绪不好 |
[19:23] | Maybe we should just take it easy. | 也许我们该悠着点 |
[19:25] | Dude, come on, you’re always such a buzzkill. | 老兄 拜托 你总是扫兴 |
[19:29] | Erica… | 艾瑞卡 |
[19:32] | You’re one of us now. | 你现在是我们中的一员了 |
[19:34] | You’re about to get initiated. | 你马上就要入会了 |
[19:36] | Fuck yeah. | 没错 |
[19:38] | We’ll get her lit. | 我们先让她嗨起来 |
[19:39] | Then she can tell us why she’s here. | 然后她就会告诉我们为什么来这了 |
[20:11] | Those guys are so reckless. | 这些人太鲁莽了 |
[20:16] | They’re even worse when you’re here. | 你来这里后他们更猖狂了 |
[20:18] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[20:19] | Everyone thinks I’m this perfect student. | 大家都认为我是最完美的学生 |
[20:22] | Well, you are. | 你就是啊 |
[20:24] | I’m actually really amazed that I’m speaking | 其实我很惊讶我竟然 |
[20:26] | with the Erica Yang right now. | 现在正在和艾瑞卡·杨聊天 |
[20:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:29] | Yeah, two Time Admiral of the Year. | 两次获得”年度最佳学生” |
[20:31] | Highest GPA, senior class president. | 平均分最高 资深班长 |
[20:33] | You’re the gold standard at Helbrook. | 你是赫布鲁克的黄金标准 |
[20:38] | I don’t know about that. | 那可未必 |
[20:40] | And your speech was incredible. | 你的演讲棒极了 |
[20:42] | My speech? | 我的演讲 |
[20:43] | Yeah, at the beginning of the year. | 是的 就在年初的时候 |
[20:46] | It was inspiring, I really took it to heart. | 非常振奋人心 我一直记在心上 |
[20:49] | You know, about it being the last year and taking risks | 你曾说 这是最后一年了 要勇于冒险 |
[20:53] | and not having regrets. | 不要留下遗憾 |
[20:58] | It’s actually the reason why I’m here right now. | 这也正是我来这里的原因 |
[21:00] | Oh, no, what’d you do? | 不 你干了什么 |
[21:04] | Actually, never mind. | 其实无所谓 |
[21:06] | Now I’m doing to you what they were doing to me. | 我问你的语气就像他们问我一样 |
[21:15] | I was really surprised to see you here. | 我很惊讶能在这里看到你 |
[21:17] | Mr. Armstrong said that you almost got expelled. | 阿姆斯特朗老师说你差点被开除 |
[21:20] | It just seems impossible. | 这看起来是不可能的事 |
[21:22] | Was he being serious or was it…? | 他是认真的还是… |
[21:24] | Oh, mother…? | 该死… |
[21:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:33] | Man, this day sucks. | 老天 今天遭透了 |
[21:38] | Maybe we should just get drunk with them. | 或许我们应该和他们一起喝醉 |
[21:42] | I’ll go get you a first aid kit. | 我去给你拿急救箱 |
[21:47] | I think there’s one in woodshop. | 我觉得木工房里有一个 |
[21:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:54] | Are you gonna be okay in here by yourself? | 你一个人在这没事吧 |
[21:56] | Yeah, of course. | 当然没事 |
[21:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:05] | Okay, so, avocado pipe or vape? | 鳄梨烟斗还是电子烟 |
[22:09] | I don’t care, I just want that scotch again. | 无所谓 我只想再来杯苏格兰酒 |
[22:11] | Or is it whiskey? Wait, what’s the difference? | 还是叫威士忌 等等 这俩有什么区别 |
[22:15] | All alcoholics. | 都是酒鬼们的最爱 |
[22:23] | Hm, the School Spirit is upon us. | 校训在我们头上[校鬼在看着我们] |
[22:28] | – I hate you. – You guys get the booze | -我讨厌你 -你们俩去拿酒 |
[22:30] | and we’ll meet back here? | 我们一会在这里集合 |
[22:31] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[22:32] | Don’t worry about it. | 你别担心了 |
[22:33] | What, so you’re invincible? | 怎么 你是无敌的 |
[22:34] | You just can’t get in trouble? | 不会陷入麻烦吗 |
[22:37] | I need to take a shit. | 我要去拉屎 |
[22:43] | Can’t argue with that. | 这我就无话可说了 |
[22:46] | – Same as before? – Yeah, let me check. | -和以前一样吗 -是的 我来检查一下 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:54] | Okay, don’t get the good stuff. | 好 别拿那些好的 |
[22:57] | He’ll notice that, it’s the same as my mom. | 他会注意到的 和我妈一样 |
[22:59] | Like when the stuff she gets all the time is gone, | 她经常喝的酒不见的话 |
[23:00] | she just assumes that she drank it. | 她只是认为她给喝了 |
[23:04] | Oh… okay. | 好的 |
[26:58] | Oh, my go… | 我的天… |
[27:34] | Russ? | 拉斯 |
[27:38] | Vic? | 小维 |
[27:59] | Hey, I can only find a few BandAids. | 我只能找到一些邦迪创可贴 |
[28:03] | I think it coagulated. | 我觉得已经止住了 |
[28:05] | Oh, can I take a look? | 我能看一眼吗 |
[28:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:10] | Were you guys holding hands? | 你们为什么拉着手 |
[28:14] | Aren’t you with that guy from the basketball team? | 你不是在和篮球队的那个人谈恋爱吗 |
[28:17] | No, actually we broke up. | 不 其实我们分手了 |
[28:22] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[28:28] | Oh, what don’t you guys understand | 不是跟你们说好 |
[28:30] | about meet back at your locker? | 我们是在你的储物柜前集合 |
[28:32] | I was waiting there like a dumbass. | 我像个傻子一样在那里等着 |
[28:35] | Where’s Russ? | 拉斯呢 |
[28:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:39] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[28:40] | Yeah, no, he didn’t come back here. | 没有 他没回到过这里 |
[28:42] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[28:43] | You don’t think he got caught, do you? | 你们觉得他不会被抓吧 |
[28:45] | No, Armstrong would be in here | 不会 如果他被抓了 |
[28:47] | screaming like a maniac if he did. | 阿姆斯特朗会回到这里 像个疯子一样大喊 |
[28:50] | So, uh, do you want to hit the vape | 所以你想抽电子烟 |
[28:52] | or are you determined to become an alcoholic too? | 还是你也决定变成一个酒鬼 |
[28:55] | Would it make you happier if I didn’t drink? | 如果我不喝酒 你会更开心吗 |
[28:59] | Yes. | 会的 |
[29:01] | Then let’s just hit the vape. | 那我们抽电子烟吧 |
[29:02] | All right. | 好 |
[29:05] | Are you two down? | 你们一起来吗 |
[29:08] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[29:10] | Oh, my god, you think everything is a bad idea. | 我的天 你觉得任何事都是个坏主意 |
[29:12] | Yeah, what if Mr. Armstrong surprises us? | 如果阿姆斯特朗老师突然出现呢 |
[29:14] | He won’t, he doesn’t care enough to. | 他不会的 他根本不在乎我们 |
[29:20] | Wait, hold up. | 等等 等一下 |
[29:23] | Are you two going to snitch? | 你们两个要去告密吗 |
[29:26] | No, I don’t snitch. | 不 我不告密 |
[29:29] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说的 |
[29:30] | I don’t know if I trust ’em. | 我不知道是否该相信他们 |
[29:32] | One of you needs to do this with us, | 你们中的一个人要和我们一起抽 |
[29:34] | so we know you guys aren’t narcs. | 这样我们才能知道你们不是”缉毒警” |
[29:36] | I can’t use that stuff, really. | 我不能抽烟 真的 |
[29:37] | Well, then it’s gotta be you. | 那只能是你了 |
[29:40] | Have you been high before? | 你以前磕嗨过吗 |
[29:42] | Of course she hasn’t. | 她当然没有过 |
[29:43] | – You don’t know that. – All right, | -你可不知道 -好 |
[29:45] | well then hit it. | 那你就抽一个 |
[29:46] | Prove that you’re not a cop. | 证明一下你不是警察 |
[29:47] | If you want to do it, we won’t tell, | 如果你们想抽 我们不会打小报告 |
[29:48] | but just don’t make Erica do it. | 但别强迫艾瑞卡抽 |
[29:50] | No one makes me do anything. | 没人强迫我做任何事 |
[29:52] | Fuck yeah, woman power, I like that. | 真棒 女性的力量 我喜欢 |
[29:57] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[30:03] | – What do I do? – You just hold down | -我应该怎么做 -你只需要 |
[30:04] | that button and inhale. | 按着这个按钮 然后吸气 |
[30:08] | Wait, let’s make a deal. | 等等 我们来做个交易 |
[30:10] | If I do this and prove that I’m not a narc or whatever, | 如果我抽了 证明我不是”缉毒警”之类的 |
[30:14] | then you guys absolutely can’t tell anyone | 你们就绝对不能告诉别人 |
[30:16] | that I was here today at all. | 我今天来过这里 |
[30:18] | – Yeah. – That’s fine. | -好 -没问题 |
[30:19] | What happens in detention stays in detention. | 留堂期间发生的事就封存在这间图书馆里 |
[30:22] | – Promise. – I promise. | -保证 -我保证 |
[30:28] | Holy shit, we’re about to get high with Erica Yang. | 老天啊 我们要和艾瑞卡·杨一起嗑药了 |
[30:33] | Epic. | 太壮观了 |
[30:41] | They think I have community service. | 他们以为我在社区服务 |
[30:46] | You really do keep a lot of secrets. | 你确实藏了许多秘密 |
[30:48] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[30:50] | Your parents wouldn’t let you eat dinner? | 你父母不让你吃晚饭吗 |
[30:53] | Nope. | 不让 |
[30:55] | Not until I finished all my homework | 除非我把所有作业都写完 |
[30:57] | and passed their madeup prep quiz. | 而且要通过他们编的测试题 |
[31:00] | That’s crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[31:02] | All my dad does is watch sports. | 我爸只会看体育比赛 |
[31:05] | And all my mom does is feed him while he’s doing it. | 我妈只会在他看比赛的时候 给他吃的 |
[31:07] | At least they leave you alone. | 至少他们不管你 |
[31:10] | Yeah, but they’re fucking losers. | 没错 但他们是失败者 |
[31:15] | Doesn’t mean you have to be one. | 这不意味着你也要当失败者 |
[31:18] | Are you calling me a loser? | 你管我叫失败者吗 |
[31:20] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[31:21] | No, I was… was just saying we can make our own path. | 我只是说 我们可以走自己的路 |
[31:25] | You know, we can choose to be winners. | 我们可以选择当赢家 |
[31:28] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[31:30] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[31:31] | I’m gonna be a firefighter | 我上完高中之后 |
[31:32] | when I’m done with this high school nonsense. | 我想去当一名消防员 |
[31:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:37] | You’re not so bad, Erica Yang. | 你不赖嘛 艾瑞卡·杨 |
[31:40] | Thank you. I think. | 谢谢你 |
[31:43] | I thought you were this total square, | 我以为你就是个无聊的人 |
[31:46] | but like at least you’re aware of it. | 但怎么说呢 你自己至少知道这点 |
[31:50] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:51] | Like it’s not her fault | 意思是这不是她的错 |
[31:53] | she’s got all this pressure on her. | 她身上的压力太大了 |
[31:55] | What do you know about pressure? | 你懂什么压力 |
[31:56] | Hey, I know about pressure. | 我当然了解压力 |
[31:59] | We all have pressure to be something. | 我们都有各种压力 |
[32:04] | So, what did you do to almost get expelled? | 所以 你到底干了什么 差点被开除 |
[32:13] | I’m still not telling you guys. | 我还是不告诉你们 |
[32:15] | Dammit, are you kidding? | 该死 你在开玩笑吗 |
[32:17] | It’s really not something cool or interesting. | 真的不是什么很棒或者很有意思的事 |
[32:21] | I’m not interesting or cool. | 我也不有趣 也不棒 |
[32:23] | I got bored on Wednesday, so I pulled the fire alarm. | 我周三很无聊 就拉响了防火警报 |
[32:26] | Pulling the fire alarm is kind of a serious thing. | 拉响防火警报很严重的 |
[32:28] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[32:30] | All right, whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[32:31] | You know, we had to miss a test that day because of it. | 我们那天因为这个而取消了一场测试 |
[32:35] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢你 |
[32:40] | You are welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:47] | Eh, you guys should open the door. | 你们应该把门打开 |
[32:52] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去 |
[32:53] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[32:54] | We believe in you. | 我们相信你 |
[33:24] | Have you ever smoked weed? | 你抽过大麻吗 |
[33:26] | No. | 没有 |
[33:29] | – No. – You could be a little contact high right now. | -没有 -你现在可能算接触性吸毒了 |
[33:32] | – You need to lighten up. – We should corrupt him. | -你得开心点 -我们得腐化他 |
[33:33] | I think you should stop telling me what to do. | 我觉得你们应该不要再对我指手画脚 |
[33:35] | It just takes the edge off, you know? | 就是放松一下 |
[33:36] | Where do you think your friend went? | 你们觉得你们的朋友去哪里了 |
[33:42] | Oh yeah, Russ, uh… | 对了 拉斯 |
[33:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:47] | That dumbass probably ditched. | 那笨蛋可能跑了 |
[33:48] | It’s why he’s in detention in the first place. | 所以他才会被留堂 |
[33:50] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:52] | You look…You look worried. | 你看上去 你看上去很担心 |
[33:57] | No, I’m just… | 不 我只是 |
[33:58] | Faded. | 劲过了 |
[33:59] | I was just thinking about the School Spirit. | 我只是在想校鬼的事 |
[34:03] | Oh, Jesus, come on, dude, look what you’ve done to her. | 天啊 哥们 看把孩子吓成什么样了 |
[34:06] | – Wait, shh! – Okay. | -等等 -好吧 |
[34:13] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[34:18] | Dude, she’s tripping. | 她完全飘了 |
[34:29] | Okay, come on, now you guys are gonna freak me out. | 好吧 现在你们真的吓到我了 |
[34:38] | – Armstrong! – Fuck! | -阿姆斯特朗 -该死 |
[34:42] | – Can you smell it? – I can’t tell. | -你们能闻出来吗 -我分辨不出来 |
[34:44] | I don’t know why you guys always get the scented ones. | 真不知道你们为什么每次都选味道冲的 |
[34:46] | You can definitely smell it. | 这绝对能闻出来 |
[34:50] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[34:55] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[34:58] | Why is this door open? | 这门为什么开着 |
[35:00] | We were just about to clean the desks with bleach | 我们正打算用漂白剂清理桌子 |
[35:04] | and then I accidentally dropped it. | 结果被我不小心弄掉在地上了 |
[35:07] | Now, don’t…don’t…don’t clean it with your hands, | 别别别用手来收拾 |
[35:09] | this stuff is toxic. | 这东西有毒 |
[35:11] | Now you need to get a mop and a… | 你们得拿个拖把和… |
[35:14] | and a bucket. | 和一个桶 |
[35:16] | Uh, where is the mop and the bucket? | 拖把和桶在哪里 |
[35:20] | Is it in the janitor’s closet? | 是不是在门卫室 |
[35:22] | Wait, wait, freeze, freeze. | 等一下 等一下 不要动 |
[35:31] | Are you guys smoking in here? | 你们在这里抽大麻吗 |
[35:34] | Is this you trying to cover this up? | 你这是想要掩盖吗 |
[35:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:44] | It’s just so funny, | 我只是觉得 |
[35:47] | the idea that we’d be smoking | 我们会在留堂期间 |
[35:50] | while we’re in detention? | 抽大麻的想法太好笑了 |
[35:56] | You. | 你 |
[35:59] | Are they smoking? | 他们在抽大麻吗 |
[36:06] | I think what you’re smelling is the bleach, sir. | 我觉得你闻到的是漂白剂的味道 先生 |
[36:10] | That or alcohol. | 不然就是酒味 |
[36:14] | I feel like I smell alcohol, | 我觉得我好像闻到了酒味 |
[36:15] | but we haven’t been drinking. | 但我们都没有喝酒 |
[36:20] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[36:23] | I don’t know, I smell it. | 我不知道 我闻到了 |
[36:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:34] | You get the bucket from the janitor’s closet | 你们去门卫室拿桶来 |
[36:36] | – and clean this up. – Yes, Mr. Armstrong. | -把这里清理干净 -好的 阿姆斯特朗老师 |
[36:39] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:41] | – Where’s Russel? – You haven’t seen him? | -拉塞尔在哪里 -你没有见到他吗 |
[36:43] | Why would I have seen him? | 我为什么会见到他 |
[36:44] | – Where the hell is he? – I mean, I… | -他跑哪里去了 -我觉得 |
[36:46] | I think it’s safe to say he ditched. | 我觉得可以说他跑了 |
[36:48] | What? | 什么 |
[36:49] | I told you guys we’re on lockdown. | 我说了学校封锁了 |
[36:51] | I’m just gonna have to literally lock the building doors | 我根本无法信任你们这些废物 |
[36:55] | since I can’t trust any of you twerps | 能干好一件事 所以我必须 |
[36:57] | to do a single goddamn thing. | 真的把每扇门都给锁上 |
[37:02] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[37:03] | Clean this up. | 赶紧收拾干净 |
[37:11] | That was awesome. | 真是太厉害了 |
[37:14] | – Thanks. – Oh, my god. | -谢了 -天啊 |
[37:16] | Dude, I cannot believe you said that. | 哥们 真不敢相信你真的那么说了 |
[37:18] | Did you see the look on his face? | 你看到他脸上的表情了吗 |
[37:20] | He totally backed down. | 他完全怂了 |
[37:21] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[37:23] | All right, dude, you’re not a cop. | 好了 哥们 你不是警察了 |
[37:26] | Thank you. Really. | 谢谢你 真的 |
[37:28] | I would have been in so much trouble. | 不然我肯定会有大麻烦的 |
[37:30] | See, I told you guys I wasn’t a snitch, | 看吧 我就说我不会告密的 |
[37:32] | but did you see how close that was? | 但是刚刚真的差点就被识破了 |
[37:34] | Come on, let’s go get the mop. | 走吧 我们去拿拖把 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:38] | Ooh, okay. | 好吧 |
[37:42] | Hey, you two, no sex on campus. | 你们俩在学校里不许爱爱哦 |
[37:44] | The School Spirit will come and get you. | 校鬼会来抓你们的 |
[37:46] | Grow up. | 成熟点 |
[38:00] | I feel like I’m slowly doing a backflip. | 我觉得我好像在慢慢地回流 |
[38:04] | I can’t believe I’m stoned. | 真不敢相信我嗑嗨了 |
[38:08] | Brett, we can’t tell anybody about this. | 布雷特 我们不能告诉任何人 |
[38:11] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[38:12] | You really have to stop letting those guys | 但你不要再让那些人 |
[38:14] | pressure you into doing things that aren’t you. | 逼你做那些不是你会做的事 |
[38:17] | They’re not so bad. | 他们也没有那么坏 |
[38:18] | I mean, they’re not great students, | 他们不是好学生 |
[38:20] | but they’re not bad people. | 但他们也不是坏人 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:30] | Have we had a class together? | 我们是不是一起上过课 |
[38:33] | Um, yeah, we’ve…We had class, um, | 嗯 我们…我们一起上过课 |
[38:37] | but I kind of just like to stay in the background. | 但我比较喜欢做人群中的一个路人甲 |
[38:39] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[38:40] | Sometimes I wish I was a nobody. | 有时候我也会希望我是个无名小卒 |
[38:44] | Don’t say that. | 不要那么说 |
[38:45] | A lot of people look up to you. | 很多人都很崇拜你 |
[38:48] | Or they should. | 或者说应该崇拜你 |
[38:56] | Maybe we shouldn’t have gotten high | 也许我们不该嗑嗨 |
[38:59] | and told ghost stories. | 然后讲鬼故事 |
[39:02] | There’s no such thing as ghosts. | 这世上没有鬼 |
[39:05] | I can’t tell if I’m high or if I’m hearing things. | 我都分不清是我嗑嗨了还是幻听 |
[39:09] | You’re definitely just hearing things. | 你肯定是幻听 |
[39:12] | It’s an old building. | 这幢楼有年头了 |
[39:22] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[39:23] | Jason, you scared the shit out of me. | 杰森 你吓了我一大跳 |
[39:26] | Great, that was the point. | 太好了 我就想吓你呢 |
[39:29] | Sup. | 你好 |
[39:31] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[39:31] | I thought you had detention? | 你不是在留堂吗 |
[39:33] | Oh, we do. | 是的 |
[39:35] | We were just getting the mop. | 我们只是去拿拖把 |
[39:38] | You gotta clean up or something? | 你们要打扫什么的吗 |
[39:41] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[39:45] | Whoa, hey, are you stoned? | 你嗑嗨了吗 |
[39:47] | No, what? | 没有 你说什么 |
[39:48] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[39:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[39:51] | Are you the School Spirit? | 你是校鬼吗 |
[39:53] | What? I just had basketball practice. | 什么 我刚刚结束篮球训练 |
[39:55] | I just came by to see if this was for real. | 我只是来看看你是不是真的在留堂 |
[39:57] | Come on, Erica, we should go get the mop. | 走吧 艾瑞卡 我们得去拿拖把了 |
[39:59] | No, seriously, are you stoned? | 不 说真的 你嗑嗨了吗 |
[40:03] | Did this guy make you smoke? | 这家伙逼你抽的吗 |
[40:04] | What? How dare you? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[40:05] | No one makes me do anything. | 没人能逼我做任何事 |
[40:07] | All right, well, let’s go for a walk. | 好了 我们去走走 |
[40:10] | No, she can’t, we have to get back to detention. | 不行 我们得回去留堂 |
[40:12] | – Not like this she can’t. – Come on, Erica, | -她这样子不行 -走吧 艾瑞卡 |
[40:13] | we really should get back now, okay? | 我们真的该回去了 |
[40:14] | It’s cool, bro. | 没事的 伙计 |
[40:16] | Okay, we got a long history together. | 好吧 我跟她可是一起很久了 |
[40:19] | Way too much history together. | 非常非常久了 |
[40:24] | Let’s go, Erica. | 走吧 艾瑞卡 |
[40:26] | I’ll meet you back at the library. | 我们回头图书馆见 |
[40:29] | I can walk! | 我自己会走 |
[40:43] | That shit smells. | 这玩意真臭 |
[40:46] | You think Armstrong was serious about locking us in? | 你觉得阿姆斯特朗真的要把我们都锁起来吗 |
[40:50] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[40:53] | Let me get something from my car first. | 我先去我车上拿点东西 |
[40:57] | I don’t understand, who’s watching you guys? | 我不懂了 谁盯着你们几个 |
[40:59] | Mr. Armstrong, but apparently he’s an alcoholic. | 阿姆斯特朗老师 但看来他是个酒鬼 |
[41:04] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[41:06] | So he’s giving you guys weed. | 所以他给了你们大麻 |
[41:08] | No. | 不是 |
[41:10] | No, no. | 不是 |
[41:12] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[41:16] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[41:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:20] | We’re just chilling. | 我们就是玩玩 |
[41:22] | So, I was just getting ready to tell everybody at school | 我正准备告诉全校人 |
[41:26] | I saw you here at Saturday detention, | 我看到你周六来留堂了 |
[41:29] | but I was gonna give you a chance to stop me. | 但我打算给你个机会阻止我 |
[41:35] | How about I tell you a secret? | 我告诉你个秘密吧 |
[41:40] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[41:43] | Even though I ghosted you all summer, | 虽然我一整个夏天都躲你 |
[41:46] | I was still checking your profile every 11 minutes. | 我还是每11分钟看一次你的主页 |
[41:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:55] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 这下我们有进展了 |
[41:59] | So, what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[42:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:21] | What, what, what? | 怎么了 |
[42:23] | I’m so… | 我好 |
[42:26] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[42:26] | …high. | 嗨 |
[42:28] | I’m so high, | 我好嗨 |
[42:30] | and really, really hungry. | 而且好饿 |
[42:35] | All right. Well, hey, hey. | 好吧 那… |
[42:38] | We’ll feed you later. | 我们回头给你找东西吃 |
[42:39] | No. I’m going to the vending machine. | 不 我要去找自动贩售机 |
[42:43] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[42:45] | I’m going to pass out. | 我要昏过去了 |
[42:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[42:55] | That fucking drunk actually locked us in. | 那混蛋酒鬼把我们锁起来了 |
[43:05] | Pretzels… maybe not. | 椒盐饼 没有吗 |
[43:32] | Chips, chips, chips, chips. | 薯片 |
[43:35] | Chocolate and peanuts. | 巧克力 花生 |
[43:39] | That could be good. | 那个不错 |
[43:42] | That’s a good call. | 好决定 |
[43:46] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[43:54] | Who wants a bunch of nuts? | 谁想要一堆干果 |
[44:00] | The chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[44:03] | That seems like that’s the one. | 那个不错啊 |
[44:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:09] | Oh, there we go. | 好啦 |
[44:11] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[44:30] | Just give me one second! | 给我点时间 |
[44:42] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 |
[44:47] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[44:49] | Erica, quit playing. | 艾瑞卡 别闹了 |
[44:56] | You just trying to get me back for scaring you earlier? | 你是想报复我之前吓唬你吗 |
[45:08] | Jason Irving takes the ball himself. | 杰森·尔文自己控球 |
[45:13] | He breaks the ankle of the defender! | 他打断了防守的脚踝 |
[45:17] | He breaks another one! | 他又打断了一个 |
[45:18] | Somebody get a medic! | 谁去叫医务人员 |
[45:29] | What’s this? | 这怎么回事 |
[45:31] | Erica Yang is waiting at the rim? | 艾瑞卡·杨等在边缘吗 |
[45:37] | Watch out, Erica. | 小心 艾瑞卡 |
[45:40] | You about to get crossed up! | 你要被拦截了 |
[45:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[46:20] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[46:31] | If you’re trying to scare me, | 如果你是想吓我 |
[46:32] | I can tell you that’s a turnoff. | 我可以告诉你那很没意思 |
[46:38] | This isn’t funny. | 这可不好玩 |
[46:40] | Okay, I’m going to give you two minutes | 好吧 我给你两分钟 |
[46:42] | or I’m going back to detention. | 不出来我就回去留堂了 |
[46:52] | I just cleaned it up with paper towels. | 我刚用厕纸清理过 |
[46:56] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[46:58] | Where’s Erica? | 艾瑞卡呢 |
[47:00] | You didn’t just leave her by herself, did you? | 你没丢下她自己吧 |
[47:02] | She’s baked right now. | 她正嗨着呢 |
[47:05] | I don’t know. She was doing her own thing. | 我不知道 她在自己玩呢 |
[47:08] | What does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[47:10] | You haven’t seen Erica, have you? | 你没见过艾瑞卡吧 |
[47:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[47:13] | But Armstrong for sure locked us in. | 但阿姆斯特朗可把我们关在这里了 |
[47:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:19] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[47:24] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[47:25] | What do you mean, “she’s doing her own thing”? | 什么叫”她在自己玩呢” |
[47:29] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话呢 |
[47:30] | Haven’t you done enough for today? | 你今天做的还不够多吗 |
[47:33] | If you’re so worried she’s stoned, | 如果你那么担心她嗨大了 |
[47:34] | why did you bring the vape pen in the first place? | 你为什么要带电子烟来 |
[47:37] | The fuck is your problem, bro? | 你什么毛病 |
[47:38] | You’re bringing everyone down to your level. | 你把大家都拉低到了你的水平线 |
[47:41] | Does it make you feel like less of a screw-up? | 这让你觉得不那么糟糕了吗 |
[47:43] | Yo. Don’t talk to her like that. | 喂 别那么对她说话 |
[47:49] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[47:55] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[47:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:57] | I was…with a friend. | 我刚刚跟个朋友在一起 |
[47:59] | Did this guy try to make a move on you? | 这家伙企图泡你了吗 |
[48:01] | No. | 没有 |
[48:04] | I was…with Jason. | 我刚刚跟杰森在一起 |
[48:07] | The ex-boyfriend! | 前男友 |
[48:10] | Are you hallucinating? | 你出现幻觉了吗 |
[48:11] | ‘Cause there’s no one in the building. | 因为楼里没人 |
[48:13] | It’s locked. | 已经封锁了 |
[48:14] | He must have gotten in beforehand, right? | 那他肯定是在之前进来的吧 |
[48:17] | Yeah. We were hanging out, | 嗯 我们本来在一起 |
[48:19] | and then I left for a second, | 然后我离开了一下 |
[48:21] | and when I came back, he was gone. | 再回去时 他就不见了 |
[48:24] | Well, he’s gotta be here somewhere. | 他肯定在楼里 |
[48:27] | Unless Armstrong caught him. | 除非他被阿姆斯特朗逮到了 |
[48:29] | But that is really weird, ’cause… | 那很奇怪 |
[48:32] | Russ left without a word, too. | 因为拉斯也是突然就走了 |
[48:34] | Stop being so dramatic. | 别那么多戏了 |
[48:36] | He ditches all the time. | 他经常突然走人 |
[48:37] | No he doesn’t, not when we’re together. | 才不呢 我们在一起时不会 |
[48:39] | Okay, so then, the School Spirit probably has him chained up, | 那学校鬼魂可能把他绑了起来 |
[48:41] | sucking him off. He’s probably loving it right now. | 给他吸了一发 他可能正爽着呢 |
[48:43] | Dude, why is it that every time I try to get serious with you, | 哥们 为什么每次我想跟你说认真的事 |
[48:46] | you automatically say something stupid | 你都自动说些蠢话 |
[48:48] | and never fucking answer the question? | 从不回答问题 |
[48:50] | It is really weird Jason would just ditch me like that. | 好奇怪 杰森居然那样丢下我 |
[48:57] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[48:59] | I, uh, I just got the mop and came back here, | 我就拿了拖把然后回来了 |
[49:01] | I assumed you guys wanted to be alone. | 我以为你俩会想独处 |
[49:04] | Should we tell Mr. Armstrong? | 我们该告诉阿姆斯特朗老师吗 |
[49:06] | For what? | 说什么 |
[49:07] | I mean, he probably did catch somebody, | 他可能真逮到了谁 |
[49:09] | he’s just staying low-key | 只是不想出来 |
[49:10] | after preppy here called him out on his alcohol breath. | 因为这位预科生发现了他口里的酒气 |
[49:38] | 伊丽莎白·惠特莫尔 拉塞尔·琼斯 小维·卡斯特罗 +8个星期六 布雷特·卡勒维 艾瑞卡·杨 | |
[49:47] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[49:48] | Let’s just stay in here for the rest of the day, | 今天接下去的时间我们就待在这吧 |
[49:51] | especially if Mr. Armstrong’s already drunk | 尤其是阿姆斯特朗老师已经醉了 |
[49:52] | and weird things are happening. | 而且发生了不少怪事 |
[49:53] | Nothing weird is happening, | 没发生什么怪事 |
[49:54] | other than it’s past lunchtime | 除了现在已过了午饭时间 |
[49:56] | and that idiot isn’t back yet to let us go on break. | 而那蠢货还没回来放我们休息 |
[49:58] | No, I’m gonna go grab my phone from his office. | 不 我要去他办公室拿我的手机 |
[50:00] | Maybe I should go with you and look for Jason. | 也许我该跟你一起去找杰森 |
[50:03] | Does anyone ever listen to me when I say stuff? | 我说话时到底有没有人听 |
[50:09] | We hear what you’re saying, | 我们听到你说的了 |
[50:10] | it’s just that what you’re saying sucks. | 但你说的太没劲儿 |
[50:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[50:18] | Erica’s trying to keep a low profile today, | 艾瑞卡不希望今天的事被人知道 |
[50:21] | and the school’s on lockdown. | 学校又被封锁了 |
[50:23] | Everything just seems dangerous out there. | 外面的一切看上去都很危险 |
[50:26] | Dude, I was playing around with the whole School Spirit stuff. | 老兄 我说的校鬼故事是闹着玩的 |
[50:30] | The zombie teacher lady isn’t real. | 那个僵尸女老师是假的 |
[50:34] | You’re starting to sound like a real pussy, you know? | 你现在变得像个胆小鬼 你知道吗 |
[50:36] | Right. | 是啊 |
[50:38] | And, what, you’re the tough guy? | 你就勇敢了 |
[50:42] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[50:46] | Speak up. You want people to listen, I’m listening. | 大声点 你想让别人听到 我听着呢 |
[50:48] | Guys! | 各位 |
[50:49] | We don’t need this right now. | 我们没时间吵架 |
[50:50] | I can admit I’m a little scared. | 我承认我有点害怕 |
[50:52] | Maybe I’m getting a little paranoid. | 也许还有点疑神疑鬼 |
[50:54] | But I also know you’re not that tough, Victor. | 但我也知道你没那么勇敢 维克多 |
[50:55] | Why don’t you stand up and say it to my face? | 你怎么不站起来当我面说 |
[50:58] | You can bully me all you want. | 你可以肆意欺负我 |
[50:59] | I know why you do it. | 我知道你为什么这么做 |
[51:00] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[51:01] | Get up! | 起来 |
[51:04] | You think you’re better than me? | 你觉得自己比我强吗 |
[51:06] | You wanna see a tough guy? | 你想见识下硬汉吗 |
[51:10] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[51:12] | Victor, sit your ass down. | 维克多 坐下 |
[51:19] | What did I do? | 我干什么了 |
[51:22] | Out in the hallway. | 去走廊站着 |
[51:23] | I need to make a phone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[51:24] | Elizabeth, shut your mouth. | 伊丽莎白 闭嘴 |
[51:27] | Please, I didn’t do anything! | 拜托 我什么也没做 |
[51:28] | Wait! Mr. Armstrong! | 等等 阿姆斯特朗先生 |
[51:55] | My high is definitely wearing off. | 我嗑药的劲儿肯定过了 |
[52:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[52:01] | I’m done with this shit. | 我受够了 |
[52:03] | I’m figuring out a way to get out of here. | 我要找方法离开这里 |
[52:05] | Dude, can you just chill for one second? | 老兄 你就不能冷静会儿 |
[52:07] | I think we should stay together. | 我觉得我们该待在一起 |
[52:13] | Don’t get it twisted, Erica Yang. | 别误会了 艾瑞卡·杨 |
[52:16] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[52:17] | I know when Monday comes, | 我知道周一时 |
[52:18] | you’re gonna act like you don’t know me, | 你还会一副不认识我的样子 |
[52:20] | so I’m gonna go do my own thing. | 所以我打算按自己的想法办事 |
[52:24] | Oh, and don’t forget. | 对了 别忘了 |
[52:26] | I know you were here today. | 我知道你今天留堂了 |
[52:28] | I know you got high in detention. | 我知道你在留堂时嗑药了 |
[52:34] | Vic has his own stuff. | 小维有自己麻烦 |
[52:35] | He gets like this sometimes. | 他有时会这样 |
[52:38] | You think he’ll tell anyone? | 你觉得他会告诉别人吗 |
[52:39] | No, no, he’s not like that. | 不不 他不是这样的人 |
[52:43] | I think we should go get our phones. | 我觉得我们该去拿手机 |
[52:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:46] | So what’s up with you and Brett? | 你跟布雷特怎么了 |
[52:47] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[52:49] | I just met him today. | 我今天刚认识他 |
[52:51] | He’s really into you. | 他很喜欢你 |
[52:53] | He’s a nice guy. | 他是个好人 |
[52:57] | He’s got that infatuated, yearning look when he sees you. | 他看你时有那种迷恋 渴望的眼神 |
[53:02] | Don’t pretend you don’t notice. | 别假装你没注意到 |
[53:03] | You and I are different, but we’re both girls. | 咱俩虽不一样 但我们都是女孩 |
[53:06] | I know you know that I know that Brett likes you. | 我知道你知道我知道布雷特喜欢你 |
[53:08] | And you like him too, probably. | 你也可能喜欢他 |
[53:18] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么 |
[53:24] | Dude, what are you doing, where are you– | 姐们 你干什么 你去哪 |
[53:26] | Shh! We still need our phones. | 我们还是得拿手机 |
[53:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:53] | Brett? | 布雷特 |
[53:55] | Mr. Armstrong? | 阿姆斯特朗老师 |
[54:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:23] | We’re here to get our phones. | 我们是来拿手机 |
[54:25] | And the keys. | 还有钥匙 |
[54:29] | Aww, shit! | 该死 |
[54:32] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[54:34] | I don’t see our phones or the keys. | 我没见到我们手机或钥匙 |
[54:40] | It’s not in his bag. | 不在他包里 |
[54:42] | 8月24日 留堂详情 以下学生将在学期首周留堂 请注意新规定 由于赫布鲁克高中失踪学生数量增加 管理者务必时刻与学生在一起 维克多·卡斯特罗 破坏公物 拉塞尔·琼斯 旷课 伊丽莎白·惠特莫尔 违抗命令 艾瑞卡·杨 作弊 | |
[54:43] | You’re in detention for cheating? | 你留堂是因为作弊 |
[54:46] | What? | 什么 |
[54:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[54:48] | It’s on Armstrong’s detention email. | 在阿姆斯特朗老师的留堂邮件里写着呢 |
[54:50] | That’s your big secret? | 这就是你的大秘密 |
[55:11] | 失踪人口 内森·列维 梅丽莎·凯斯 | |
[55:14] | You know… | 你知道 |
[55:16] | Brett had this worried look on his face | 布雷特被阿姆斯特朗老师 |
[55:19] | when Mr. Armstrong was taking him away. | 带走时脸上有种非常焦虑的表情 |
[55:22] | Like he knew something bad was going to happen to him. | 就像他知道自己要遭遇不好的事了 |
[55:29] | 失踪人口 迈克·斯莱特 杰茜卡·帕克 大卫·威尔逊 内森·列维 梅丽莎·凯斯 | |
[56:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:56] | The blood. It disappears into the wall. | 那血 消失进墙里了 |
[57:41] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[57:45] | This is when we get the fuck out of here. | 这会我们该走了 |
[57:51] | So it’s true. | 所以是真的 |
[57:53] | There’s some zombie teacher lady taking bad students. | 确实有僵尸老师带走坏学生 |
[57:58] | If that’s true, then where does Armstrong fit in all this? | 如果是真的 那阿姆斯特朗是什么角色 |
[58:01] | Let’s just find Vic. | 我们去找小维吧 |
[58:05] | Is that… | 那是… |
[58:07] | Mr. Armstrong? | 阿姆斯特朗老师 |
[58:09] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[58:11] | What’d you do with Jason? | 你把杰森怎么了 |
[58:14] | – Where’s Russ? – And Brett? | -拉斯在哪 -还有布雷特 |
[58:18] | You know you can’t keep us here! | 你不能把我们关在这里 |
[58:20] | We’re not bad students! | 我们不是坏学生 |
[58:22] | It’s not our fault that this school sucks! | 学校这么烂也不是我们的错 |
[58:26] | Oh, shit. Run, go! | 该死 跑 快点 |
[58:27] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[58:31] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[58:33] | I’m sorry, I can just never keep my mouth shut. | 对不起 我总是闭不上嘴 |
[58:46] | Yo! | 喂 |
[59:35] | Okay, in here, in here. | 去这 去这 |
[59:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:44] | See? Not so dumb after all. | 看 也没那么傻 |
[59:45] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信发生了这事 |
[59:47] | I’m forever going to be associated with this. | 我会永远和这些联系在一起 |
[59:49] | You know what? I’m getting really sick of you complaining. | 你知道吗 我开始厌烦你的抱怨了 |
[59:51] | Why do you care so much about what people think? | 你为什么这么在乎别人怎么想 |
[59:54] | Can we go out this way? | 这里能出去吗 |
[59:58] | Why are these bars here? | 这里为什么有围栏 |
[59:59] | Are they to keep us out or keep us in? | 是为了防止我们出去还是不让我们进来 |
[1:00:02] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:00:03] | We can’t just hide here forever. | 我们不能一直躲在这里 |
[1:00:06] | What room are we in? | 这是什么教室 |
[1:00:08] | The chemistry lab. | 化学实验室 |
[1:00:09] | Great. So we can, like, make a bomb or something. | 太好了 这样我们就能做个炸弹之类的 |
[1:00:13] | Is he still out there? | 他还在外面吗 |
[1:00:16] | Didn’t they say, like, | 他们是不是说过 |
[1:00:17] | don’t mix something with something else, | 不要把什么东西和什么东西混在一起 |
[1:00:18] | or, like, it’d be really bad? | 否则后果很严重 |
[1:00:25] | Is there sulfuric acid? | 有硫酸吗 |
[1:02:34] | So dumb. | 太蠢了 |
[1:02:37] | I always thought I’d be the first student from Helbrook | 我一直以为我会是赫布鲁克第一位 |
[1:02:40] | to make it to Harvard. | 考上哈佛的学生 |
[1:02:42] | No one from this hell hole has ever gone to Harvard? | 这个鬼地方没人考上过哈佛吗 |
[1:02:45] | Never. | 没有 |
[1:02:46] | That’s why I slaved away every year, | 这正是我每年都刻苦学习的原因 |
[1:02:49] | created this whole Harvard-bound image, | 创造了想读哈佛大学的愿望 |
[1:02:51] | sucked up to every teacher so I could get letters of recommendation. | 和每个老师搞好关系 这样就能拿到推荐信 |
[1:02:55] | Well… | 其实… |
[1:02:57] | it isn’t over. | 并没有结束 |
[1:02:59] | We’re getting out of this. | 我们要离开这里 |
[1:03:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:02] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[1:03:04] | I’m not getting any recommendations from Helbrook. | 我不会从赫布鲁克拿到一封推荐信 |
[1:03:08] | Just ’cause you were caught cheating? | 只是因为你作弊被抓吗 |
[1:03:10] | Well… | 其实… |
[1:03:11] | what I actually tried to do was bribe Mr. Armstrong | 我真正想做的是贿赂阿姆斯特朗老师 |
[1:03:14] | to go into the system | 让他进入教务系统 |
[1:03:15] | and change a couple A-minuses I had to As | 把一堆A-改为A |
[1:03:19] | to get the max GPA. | 来得到最高的平均分 |
[1:03:23] | I guess I assumed he’d take it. | 我本以为他会收下的 |
[1:03:26] | I was wrong. | 我猜错了 |
[1:03:27] | The guy actually cares. | 他还真是个正派的人 |
[1:03:32] | If I knew all this was going to happen, | 如果我知道会发生这一切 |
[1:03:36] | I wouldn’t have tried so hard. | 我就不会那么努力了 |
[1:03:43] | Come on, man, you fucking got this, | 振作起来 老兄 你能行的 |
[1:03:44] | you got this, don’t be a fucking pussy. | 你能行的 别像个娘们似的 |
[1:03:54] | Fuck this, man! | 该死 |
[1:04:13] | I’m-I’m sorry, I was just trying to find my friend. | 抱歉 我只想找到我的朋友 |
[1:04:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[1:04:32] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:04:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:41] | Is that… | 那是… |
[1:04:42] | someone calling for help? | 有人求救吗 |
[1:04:48] | Is that Vic? | 是小维吗 |
[1:04:50] | Where’s that coming from? | 声音是从哪里传来的 |
[1:04:51] | I think it’s coming from the ceiling. | 我觉得是从天花板上传来的 |
[1:04:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:04:54] | Help me up. | 帮我一把 |
[1:04:59] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:05:00] | What if that thing’s up there? | 如果那东西在上面呢 |
[1:05:08] | Vic? | 小维 |
[1:05:09] | Lizzy! | 丽莎 |
[1:05:27] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:05:28] | Look, please, I’m not… | 听我说 拜托 我不是… |
[1:05:35] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:05:45] | Lizzy! | 丽莎 |
[1:05:50] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:05:52] | Lizzy, no! | 丽莎 不 |
[1:06:08] | I’m going out there. | 我要离开这里 |
[1:06:09] | – What? – I’m gonna–I’m gonna pull the fire alarm, | -什么 -我去拉响火警 |
[1:06:12] | and then the fire department will have to come and save us. | 然后消防队就会来救我们 |
[1:06:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:19] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:06:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:27] | Hey, open up! | 开门 |
[1:06:30] | Oh my god, open the door! | 天啊 开门 |
[1:06:31] | Is that Brett? | 是布雷特吗 |
[1:06:32] | Please, Mr. Armstrong’s out here, he’s lost his mind. | 拜托 阿姆斯特朗老师在外面 他疯了 |
[1:06:34] | Is Vic with you? | 小维和你在一起吗 |
[1:06:35] | No, I don’t know, just let me in, okay? | 没有 我不知道 让我进去好吗 |
[1:06:38] | Go pull the fire alarm first. | 先去拉响火警 |
[1:06:39] | What are you doing, why are you locking me out? | 你在干什么 为什么把我锁在外面 |
[1:06:41] | Pull the fire alarm, you’re already out there! | 去拉响火警 你已经在外面了 |
[1:06:42] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[1:06:43] | Erica, please. | 艾瑞卡 拜托 |
[1:06:44] | – Just let him in. – Okay, okay, | -让他进来吧 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:06:45] | just let me put this down. | 让我把这东西放下来 |
[1:06:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:56] | You still have to lock the door. | 你还是要把门锁上 |
[1:06:57] | I can do it. | 我能锁 |
[1:07:17] | Where’s Vic? | 小维在哪 |
[1:07:19] | You know what Vic didn’t mention about the School Spirit? | 你们知道小维关于校鬼没说什么吗 |
[1:07:23] | The old teacher the kids left to rot | 那个被学生丢在地下室 |
[1:07:25] | in the cellar on campus? | 任由其腐烂的老师 |
[1:07:28] | It’s that… | 那是… |
[1:07:31] | she had a son. | 她有个孩子 |
[1:07:34] | I fucking knew something was up. | 我就知道有点不对劲 |
[1:07:35] | His name wasn’t on the detention list. | 他的名字不在留堂名单里 |
[1:07:37] | I was trying to tell you guys just to stay in the classroom. | 我一直叫你们大伙留在教室里 |
[1:07:41] | I don’t get why you guys can’t just | 我不理解你们为什么 |
[1:07:43] | treat Helbrook with respect. | 就不能尊重赫布鲁克 |
[1:07:44] | You know, Helbrook doesn’t receive the public funding it needs | 赫布鲁克因为学生们的表现太差 |
[1:07:47] | because of the students’ poor performance. | 所以收不到资助基金 |
[1:07:49] | Did you know that? | 你们知道吗 |
[1:07:53] | Although, if someone were to get into Harvard… | 但是 如果有学生能考上哈佛大学 |
[1:07:58] | that would really change things. | 这的确能改变现状 |
[1:08:01] | But when I heard that you cheated, | 但当我听到你作弊 |
[1:08:04] | I was really disappointed. | 我真的很失望 |
[1:08:08] | And what was that, bribery? | 还有贿赂 是怎么回事 |
[1:08:13] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:08:15] | You’re Helbrook’s greatest student. | 你是赫布鲁克最棒的学生 |
[1:08:17] | The perfect Admiral. | 年度最佳学生 |
[1:08:20] | Tell me you didn’t do that! | 告诉我你没那么干 |
[1:08:22] | – Brett… – Tell me you didn’t screw it up. | -布雷特 -告诉我你没把事情搞砸 |
[1:08:27] | Tell me you’re not just one of the bad kids. | 告诉我你不是坏孩子之一 |
[1:08:30] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[1:08:31] | Hey, fuck face! | 混帐东西 |
[1:09:29] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:09:34] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:09:40] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:09:49] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:10:02] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:10:07] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:10:21] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:11:18] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[1:11:20] | Oh, hey. | 你醒了 |
[1:11:22] | Sorry, just a moment. | 抱歉 等一下 |
[1:11:34] | Sorry if I was a bit angry earlier. | 抱歉我之前有些生气 |
[1:11:39] | This day really didn’t go well. | 今天真的很不顺利 |
[1:11:44] | My mom warned me. | 我妈妈警告过我 |
[1:11:47] | She used to bring me to Helbrook when she was teaching. | 她教书的时候经常带我来赫布鲁克 |
[1:11:52] | She kept me in here to protect me from the bad kids. | 她带我来这里 为了让我远离那些坏孩子 |
[1:12:01] | I was homeschooled as a boy | 我从小在家里受教育 |
[1:12:04] | but ended up making this place my home. | 但最后这里却成了我的家 |
[1:12:09] | It’s neat, isn’t it? | 这里很不错吧 |
[1:12:13] | This morning, I was shocked. | 今天早上 我很震惊 |
[1:12:17] | I… I couldn’t believe my eyes. | 我真是不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[1:12:22] | Erica Yang, weekend detention? | 艾瑞卡·杨 参加周末留堂 |
[1:12:29] | I was just gonna watch, but then I thought, | 我本来只想袖手旁观的 但后来我想 |
[1:12:32] | “Hey, remember that thing Erica said? | “还记得艾瑞卡说的吗 |
[1:12:36] | ‘It’s the final year, | “这是最后一年了 |
[1:12:38] | and after this, we may never see each other again, so… | 以后我们可能就见不到彼此了 所以 |
[1:12:42] | let’s not have any regrets.'” | 不要留下遗憾” |
[1:12:47] | I always wanted to talk to you. | 我一直很想和你说上话 |
[1:12:52] | See? | 看 |
[1:13:06] | I just love your face. | 我真的很喜欢你的脸 |
[1:13:11] | I’ve been following you since freshman year. | 我从高一时就关注你了 |
[1:13:15] | Ever since you won that math contest for Helbrook. | 自从你代表赫布鲁克赢下了那次数学竞赛 |
[1:13:26] | Mom and I were so proud. | 我和妈妈都很自豪 |
[1:13:30] | You’re the brightest star we ever had. | 你是我们最耀眼的明星 |
[1:13:32] | You always treated the school with honor and respect, | 你总是非常尊重和热爱这所学校 |
[1:13:37] | and that’s all we wanted. | 这是我们最想要的 |
[1:13:43] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[1:14:03] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:14:05] | You worked so hard! | 你那么努力 |
[1:14:07] | We were all rooting for you, | 我们都很支持你 |
[1:14:08] | why did you betray us? | 你为什么背叛我们 |
[1:14:10] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:14:11] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[1:14:12] | Well, he must have tricked you, didn’t he? | 肯定是他引诱你的 对吗 |
[1:14:17] | I guess the pressure was getting to me. | 我想我是被压力击垮了 |
[1:14:19] | No, you can’t succumb to pressure, Erica! | 不 你不能向压力屈服 艾瑞卡 |
[1:14:22] | Especially peer pressure, okay? | 特别是同辈压力 好吗 |
[1:14:24] | Take today, for instance. | 比如说今天 |
[1:14:27] | If I didn’t stop Russ, | 如果我没有阻止拉斯 |
[1:14:29] | he was gonna get you to commit underage drinking on campus. | 他就会让你在校园里未成年喝酒 |
[1:14:31] | And I couldn’t stop you from vaping, | 我无法阻止你抽烟 |
[1:14:34] | but I did stop Jason from taking your virginity | 但我阻止了杰森趁你在那种情况下 |
[1:14:36] | while you were under the influence. | 夺走你的童贞 |
[1:14:39] | Thank god I came today. | 幸好我今天来了 |
[1:14:43] | It would have ruined a good girl like you. | 不然你这样一个好女孩就被毁了 |
[1:14:51] | That’s so sweet. | 你真好 |
[1:15:03] | At least Mr. Armstrong won’t be telling anyone | 至少阿姆斯特朗先生不会再告诉任何人 |
[1:15:05] | about your bribe, huh? | 关于你贿赂的事了 |
[1:15:09] | I don’t usually remove faculty… | 我一般不会干掉教职员 |
[1:15:16] | …but there were some extenuating circumstances today. | 但是今天出现了一些额外情况 |
[1:15:23] | I sat in detention with these guys last year | 我去年和这些家伙一起留堂 |
[1:15:26] | and tried to convince them to be good, but… | 想要说服他们变好 但是 |
[1:15:30] | some students are just hopeless. | 有的学生就是没有希望 |
[1:15:33] | I can’t believe anyone cares so much. | 真不敢相信有人会这么在乎 |
[1:15:37] | Of course I care, I… | 我当然在乎了 我 |
[1:15:39] | I wish more students cared. | 我希望有更多学生会在乎 |
[1:15:42] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:15:45] | Thank you, Brett, for looking out for me. | 谢谢你 布雷特 这么照顾我 |
[1:15:51] | I’m sorry that you live in the cellar. | 我很遗憾你住在天花板里 |
[1:15:56] | It must get lonely. | 你肯定很孤单吧 |
[1:15:59] | I don’t mind it. | 我不介意 |
[1:16:00] | I really had a nice time with you today. | 我今天和你一起真的很开心 |
[1:16:05] | I did as well. | 我也是 |
[1:16:07] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[1:16:08] | I felt like we were really getting along. | 我觉得我们真的很合得来 |
[1:16:12] | I felt that too, actually. | 我其实也这么感觉 |
[1:16:15] | I think we could have been friends. | 我觉得我们可以成为朋友的 |
[1:16:19] | Hung out, studied together. | 一起出去玩 一起学习 |
[1:16:22] | Maybe we could even have… | 也许我们可以 |
[1:16:26] | gone to a dance together. | 一起去舞会 |
[1:16:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:16:29] | Have you ever been to a dance? | 你参加过舞会吗 |
[1:16:30] | No, I’m–I’m not allowed, but… | 没有 我不能去 但是 |
[1:17:06] | Isn’t this nice? | 很棒吧 |
[1:17:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:11] | I have to use my imagination a lot. | 我只能经常自己想象 |
[1:17:15] | You and I have gone to many dances together. | 你和我经常一起去参加舞会 |
[1:17:19] | Well, you don’t have to use your imagination. | 你现在不用想象了 |
[1:17:23] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[1:17:31] | Well, my mom doesn’t want me interacting with the students. | 我妈妈不希望我和这些学生交流 |
[1:17:36] | But I’m not one of the bad ones. | 但我不是那些坏孩子 |
[1:17:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:17:41] | Erica Yang, Admiral of the Year. | 艾瑞卡·杨 年度最佳学生 |
[1:17:45] | Studied hard so I can get into Harvard. | 为了进入哈佛努力学习 |
[1:18:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:18:37] | May I have this dance? | 我能和你跳一支舞吗 |
[1:18:58] | See? | 看 |
[1:19:00] | You’re good. | 你做得很不错 |
[1:19:03] | Hey, Brett? | 布雷特 |
[1:19:06] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[1:19:09] | I know you’ve watched over the school | 我知道你这些年来一直在 |
[1:19:12] | all of these years, and… | 照顾着这所学校 |
[1:19:18] | …you’re an expert on how students should be. | 我知道你很懂好学生应该怎么做 |
[1:19:23] | I guess you could say that. | 你可以这么说吧 |
[1:19:26] | But, do you ever… | 但是 你有没有 |
[1:19:31] | …think about yourself? | 想过你自己 |
[1:19:36] | Want to know the craziest part about you? | 你知道你最疯狂的事是什么吗 |
[1:19:39] | That you think I would ever, ever want to dance | 你竟然认为我真的 真的会想和 |
[1:19:41] | with a psycho like you. | 你这样的疯子跳舞 |
[1:19:43] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:19:46] | By the way, I cheat all the time. | 顺便 我经常作弊 |
[1:19:49] | I hate school, but I do well anyway | 我讨厌上学 但还是成绩很好 |
[1:19:52] | because it is life or death for me. | 因为这对我来说生死攸关 |
[1:19:55] | You don’t know my parents, Brett, | 你不了解我的父母 布雷特 |
[1:19:57] | so don’t act like you know a thing about me. | 所以不要假装你好像很了解我似的 |
[1:20:00] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[1:20:01] | One more thing: | 还有一件事 |
[1:20:04] | I’m not your angel. | 我不是你的天使 |
[1:20:06] | I’ve had sex with Jason 27 times already, | 我和杰森做过27次了 |
[1:20:09] | and I’ve given three different guys blow jobs. | 我给三个不同的家伙口过 |
[1:20:16] | Sorry about it. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:20:47] | Are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗 |
[1:20:48] | – Are you hurt? – No. | -你受伤了吗 -不 |
[1:20:50] | No, it– it’s not mine. | 不 这不是我的血 |
[1:20:53] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪里出来的 |
[1:20:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:20:56] | My name is Erica Yang. | 我叫艾瑞卡·杨 |
[1:21:00] | I was in det… | 我在留… |
[1:21:04] | I was on campus for my weekly community service. | 我在学校里进行我的周末社区服务 |
[1:21:11] | And that’s when I heard my friends | 然后我听到我的朋友们 |
[1:21:14] | calling for help inside the building. | 在楼里大喊救命 |
[1:21:18] | I tried to help them. | 我就想去救他们 |
[1:21:22] | I did the best that I could. | 我尽力了 |
[1:21:24] | Elizabeth and I did our best to escape, | 伊丽莎白和我想尽办法想逃出来 |
[1:21:27] | but I was ultimately held captive by a psychotic murderer. | 但我最终还是被一个精神病杀人狂抓住了 |
[1:21:33] | Even in that moment, | 就算在那一刻 |
[1:21:35] | all I could think was, | 我满脑子里也只有 |
[1:21:37] | “I’ve worked so hard to get here. | “我那么努力才走到今天 |
[1:21:40] | I’m almost done with my Harvard application. | 我快要完成我的哈佛申请了 |
[1:21:43] | I can’t get derailed. | 我不能掉链子 |
[1:21:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:21:47] | Don’t let me die.” | 不要让我死” |
[1:21:52] | But… | 但是 |
[1:21:54] | I persevered and I survived. | 我坚持了下来 活了下来 |
[1:21:59] | I think this whole experience has made me stronger. | 我觉得这次的经历让我更加的坚强 |
[1:22:04] | And now, I’ve gotta get back to my college applications. | 现在 我已经开始继续准备我的大学申请 |
[1:22:10] | Hey, at least I’ve got one heck of a personal essay to write. | 至少我现在的个人介绍有很多可以写了 |