时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | This whole story, | 这整个故事 |
[00:56] | the one you’re about to sit on your fat ass | 也就是你即将用你的大屁股坐着 |
[00:59] | and watch like a big lump of nothing, is about me. | 像一大团废物那样观看的 是关于我的故事 |
[01:08] | Ew! Not her. | 呃 主角不是她 |
[01:12] | Me. | 而是我 |
[01:14] | You know me. | 你们认识我 |
[01:16] | Everyone knows me. | 所有人都认识我 |
[01:20] | I’m an icon. | 我可是一个偶像 |
[01:23] | A legend. | 一个传奇人物 |
[01:30] | The fake heiress allegedly scammed her way through thousands of dollars | 据说这名冒牌的女继承人 骗取了数千美元 |
[01:32] | in gourmet meals, luxury hotel rooms and private jet flights. | 当中包括美食、豪华酒店客房 和私人飞机航班 |
[01:36] | Sources say she also conned Manhattan’s glitterati, | 有消息称她还欺骗了 曼哈顿的上层人士 |
[01:39] | leaving egg on the faces of society’s biggest players | 让艺术界、房地产界、时尚界 |
[01:42] | from the art world, real- estate, fashion and Wall Street. | 和华尔街的社会大鳄们颜面扫地 |
[01:45] | That part’s all lies, you know. I did nothing wrong. | 那些传言都是假的 我什么都没做错 |
[01:49] | This is bullshit. | 简直荒谬至极 |
[01:51] | Anna Delvey’s a masterpiece, bitches, and they can all just fu… | 安娜德尔维是个杰出的人 死贱货 他们全都可以滚… |
[01:57] | I work for my success. | 我的成功全靠我的努力 |
[01:59] | I earn my accomplishments. | 我靠自己赢得了成就 |
[02:02] | Pay attention. | 注意看好了 |
[02:04] | Maybe you’ll learn how to be smart like me. | 也许你能学习我的聪明才智 |
[02:07] | I doubt it, but you can dream. | 我很怀疑 但你做一下梦是可以的 |
[03:05] | The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office | 曼哈顿地区检察官办公室 |
[03:07] | is pleased to announce the indictment of Anna Sorokin. | 很高兴宣布对安娜索罗金进行起诉 |
[03:11] | Miss Sorokin is also known by the alias Anna Delvey. | 索罗金女士的化名为安娜德尔维 |
[03:14] | Miss Sorokin is charged | 索罗金女士 |
[03:15] | in a New York State Supreme Court indictment | 在纽约州最高法院的起诉书中 |
[03:17] | with two counts of attempted grand larceny in the first degree, | 被控两项一级重大盗窃未遂罪 |
[03:20] | three counts of grand larceny in the second degree | 三项二级重大盗窃罪 |
[03:23] | and one count of grand larceny third degree, and theft of services. | 一项三级重大盗窃罪以及盗窃服务罪 |
[03:26] | Anna Sorokin committed real white- collar felonies | 安娜索罗金犯下了 不可饶恕的白领重罪 |
[03:29] | while posing as a socialite | 她伪装成了一个社会名媛 |
[03:31] | in an attempt to steal millions and millions of dollars. | 企图窃取数百万美元 |
[03:34] | Investigations into her further criminal activity are ongoing. | 有关她其余的犯罪行为 目前还在调查中 |
[03:37] | If you believe you may have been a victim of this defendant, | 如果您认为您可能是被告的受害者 |
[03:40] | I urge you to call the financial fraud hotline. | 我建议您拨打金融欺诈热线 |
[03:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:45] | Are you reading it? | 你看到新闻了吗 |
[03:46] | That girl’s back in New York. | 那女孩回来纽约了 |
[03:48] | I can’t believe it. How do you think they caught her? | 我真不敢相信 你觉得他们是怎么逮到她的 |
[03:51] | Karma, honey. | 这就是因果报应 亲爱的 |
[03:53] | The universe corrects all wrongs. | 宇宙会纠正一切错误 |
[04:00] | We need to drink about Anna. Did you see the article? | 我们得为安娜干杯 你看到那篇文章了吗 |
[04:03] | I never met her. | 我没见过她 |
[04:05] | We never met her. | 我们都没见过她 |
[04:06] | Darling, it was in the papers. | 亲爱的 报纸上都说了 |
[04:09] | This could turn into a big, uh, thing. | 这可能会演变成一件大事 |
[04:14] | I have no desire to be humiliated. | 我可不想被羞辱 |
[04:15] | It was one story, one reporter. The Post of all places. | 这只不过是一个记者的一篇报道 被登在所有地区的《邮报》上 |
[04:19] | I mean, no one else is going to pick this up. | 不会有人注意的 |
[04:21] | And why would they? | 他们为什么要注意它 |
[04:22] | Who on Earth would be interested in lowly Anna Delvey? | 谁会对卑微的安娜德尔维感兴趣 |
[04:25] | – Nora. Hello, dear. – Hmm. | 诺拉 你好 亲爱的 |
[04:53] | – You see anything? – No assignments on the board yet. | - 你看到什么了吗 - 董事会还没有分配任务 |
[04:56] | I’m saying it now. | 我要事先说明 |
[04:58] | They give me Melania, I’m jumping. | 他们要是让我报道梅拉尼娅 我就去跳楼 |
[05:00] | I will not write any more Melania stories. | 我不想再写梅拉尼娅的报道了 |
[05:03] | I miss writing about the Obamas. | 我怀念报道奥巴马夫妇的日子 |
[05:05] | I might have a story. | 我可能有个题材可以报道 |
[05:10] | I was thinking, “What the hell, go in there and pitch it.” | 我在想 “管他的 直接进去提出来就好了” |
[05:13] | – Yeah, get in there. Go. – Go for it. | - 对 直接去吧 快去 - 去争取一下 |
[05:16] | – Take a shot. – Why not? | - 试试吧 - 有何不可 |
[05:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:18] | – Come on. – Okay, fuck it. I’m going in. | - 快去吧 - 好 管他的 我现在就进去 |
[05:20] | – You got it. – Yeah. | - 你行的 - 没错 |
[05:24] | Oh, no. I can’t watch. | 不 我可不想看 |
[05:27] | Yeah. Yeah, that sounds good. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[05:31] | Vivian. Uh, we’re having a meeting. | 薇薇安 我们正在开会 |
[05:33] | I know, and before you got too far, | 我知道 在你们深入讨论之前 |
[05:35] | I wanted to put in a bid for my next story. | 我想为我的下一篇报道争取一下 |
[05:41] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[05:42] | Her name is Anna Delvey, or Anna Sorokin, no one’s sure. | 她叫安娜德尔维 或者安娜索罗金 没有人能确定 |
[05:46] | She’s either a mega rich German heiress, | 她要么是富甲一方的德国女继承人 |
[05:48] | or she’s flat broke, and maybe she’s Russian. | 要么是身无分文 还可能是俄罗斯人 |
[05:50] | – Vivian, I… – That’s the point, no one knows. | - 薇薇安 我… - 重点是没人知道 |
[05:52] | Whoever she is, the DA’s office just extradited her from LA | 不管她是谁 地检办公室刚把她从洛杉矶引渡回来 |
[05:55] | and she’s being arraigned today. | 她将在今天被传讯 |
[05:57] | I’m going down to the courthouse now, so I’m already late. | 我现在要去法院 我已经迟到了 |
[06:00] | – I’ll be on that. – Landon… | - 我要去追踪这个案子 - 兰登… |
[06:01] | – Vivian! – She’s on the Wall Street #MeToo story. | - 薇薇安 - 她在负责华尔街反性侵运动 |
[06:04] | And do I really need to be? | 我一定要负责那个报道吗 |
[06:07] | – Mmm. That story is… – Why are you complaining this time? | - 那个报道… - 你这次还有什么好抱怨的 |
[06:10] | I gave you something riveting and provocative. | 我给了你一些吸引人 又有煽动性的题材 |
[06:13] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[06:15] | I’m asking to be on this instead, Landon. | 我比较想做我刚才说的题材 兰登 |
[06:18] | – Paul assigns your stories. – Okay, but this is a cover story. | - 保罗已经把题材分配给你了 - 好吧 但我这个是封面故事 |
[06:21] | – A dumb socialite. – I don’t think so. | 一个愚蠢的社交名媛 我觉得不行 |
[06:23] | Just give me a chance to get an interview. | 就给我个采访的机会吧 |
[06:25] | Vivian, uh… | 薇薇安… |
[06:27] | The indictment reads like a novel. | 那份起诉书读起来就像小说 |
[06:30] | The charges, the arena, the players are insane. | 当中的指控、场合 还有涉及的人物都很荒唐 |
[06:33] | We’re talking big banks, financial advisors, hedge funds, | 牵涉其中的有大银行 金融顾问、对冲基金 |
[06:37] | law firms, real- estate developers, philanthropists, galleries, | 律师事务所、房地产开发商 慈善家、画廊 |
[06:40] | art dealers, all of Fashion Week, | 艺术品经销商、时装周的所有人 |
[06:42] | and half of New York society, and she’s 26 years old. | 还有纽约一大半的社会人士 而她才26岁 |
[06:47] | I couldn’t tie my own shoes at 26. You know I give good story. | 我26岁时连鞋带都系不好 你知道我能写出很棒的报道 |
[06:51] | Let me do this. | 你就让我做吧 |
[06:55] | Paul assigns your stories. | 保罗已经把题材分配给你了 |
[06:56] | Wall Street, #MeToo. | 华尔街反性侵运动 |
[07:01] | Fine. | 算了 |
[07:02] | I want copy in three weeks. | 我要在三周内收到副本 |
[07:04] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:26] | We want her remanded, Your Honor. | 法官 我们要求将她还押候审 |
[07:27] | No bail? Come on! | 不能保释 拜托 |
[07:28] | Your Honor, we all know the reason she is in court | 法官大人 我们都知道 她今天会出庭的唯一原因 |
[07:31] | is because you allowed us to hunt and capture her. | 是您允许我们追捕并将她缉拿归案 |
[07:33] | Remand is warranted, Your Honor. | 还押是必要的 法官大人 |
[07:35] | – Your Honor, she’s… – She’s a flight risk. | - 法官大人 她… - 她有潜逃风险 |
[07:36] | DA’s office will ask | 地检办公室将要求 |
[07:38] | for a substantial prison sentence in this case. | 对此案判决相当长的刑期 |
[07:40] | Remand is more than appropriate in this case. | 在这种情况下 还押是再合适不过了 |
[07:42] | My client has every intention of coming back to court. | 我的当事人一定会回到法庭上的 |
[07:44] | Your Honor, she’s a young, vulnerable, nonviolent offender. | 法官大人 她是个年轻 脆弱的非暴力罪犯 |
[07:48] | Set a reasonable bail and I will surrender her passport, | 设定合理的保释金 我可以交出她的护照 |
[07:51] | and then she will be able to assist me in her own defense, | 然后她就能协助我为她自己辩护 |
[07:54] | which will take a tremendous amount of work, given the financial charges. | 考虑到财务费用 这都是费神费力的事 |
[08:01] | Miss Sorokin, Mr. Spodek asked me to consider bail. | 索罗金女士 斯波德克先生让我考虑让你保释 |
[08:04] | I am. I have. | 我已经考虑过了 |
[08:06] | I have no confidence whatsoever | 我完全不相信 |
[08:07] | in you returning to this jurisdiction to face the music. | 你会回到这里来承担后果 |
[08:10] | None, zero. | 一点也不相信 |
[08:12] | I am remanding you to Rikers Island until trial. | 我要把你押送到赖克斯岛监狱 等待审判 |
[08:15] | Remand, take charge. | 将犯人还押候审 |
[08:21] | – You put up a good fight in there. – Thanks. | - 你刚才在法庭上表现得很好 - 谢谢 |
[08:23] | I can’t imagine a young woman her age having to spend time at Rikers like that. | 我无法想象像她那么年轻的女生 要被关进赖克斯岛监狱 |
[08:27] | Happens. | 见惯不怪了 |
[08:28] | I didn’t notice if she had family in the courtroom. | 我没注意到她的家人有没有在法庭上 |
[08:31] | I have no comment. | 无可奉告 |
[08:33] | – I didn’t ask for one. – But you were going to. | - 我什么都没问 - 但你打算问 |
[08:35] | Just wondering if you have any idea how she got mixed up in all of this. | 我在想你知不知道 她到底是怎么卷入这些事的 |
[08:38] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[08:39] | Those are some pretty serious charges | 那些都是相当严重的指控 |
[08:41] | and they involve two of the world’s largest banks, not to mention Fortress. | 涉及到世界上最大的两家银行 更不用说峰堡投资集团了 |
[08:44] | Fortress is true power player private equity. | 峰堡是真正有实力的私人股本公司 |
[08:47] | That is not a sandbox most 26- year- olds would ever play in, | 那可不是一般26岁的人会玩的沙箱 |
[08:50] | would ever even know existed, but she did. | 他们甚至都不知道它的存在 但她却参与其中 |
[08:53] | How did she know Fortress? | 她是怎么知道峰堡集团的 |
[08:55] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[08:57] | I just… I would really love an opportunity to sit down with Anna. | 我只是…我真的很希望 有个机会能跟安娜坐下来谈谈 |
[09:01] | That won’t happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[09:02] | The Post has done two stories calling her a “wannabe socialite.” | 《邮报》已经有两篇报道 称她为”自封名媛” |
[09:05] | No one reads The Post. | 没有人会看《邮报》 |
[09:06] | Jurors read The Post, and The Post is making fun of her. | 陪审员会看《邮报》 而《邮报》在取笑她 |
[09:09] | Dumb socialite? There’s no way they have it right. | 愚蠢的社交名媛 他们大错特错了 |
[09:12] | That girl is not dumb. I don’t know what, but not dumb. | 那个女孩才不蠢 我不知道怎么形容 但绝对不是愚蠢 |
[09:15] | – Look, I… – She deserves to have her story told. | - 听着 我… - 她该得到澄清自己的机会 |
[09:18] | One interview. All I’m asking is that you talk to her. | 一个采访 我只要求你和她谈谈 |
[09:20] | Let her decide. | 让她自己决定 |
[09:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:25] | Vivian Kent. Vivian. | 薇薇安肯特 薇薇安 |
[09:27] | Vivian Kent, Vivian. | 薇薇安肯特 薇薇安 |
[09:29] | I’m going to keep walking in this direction, and you are not. | 我会继续往这个方向走 你不准跟来 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:52] | I was sitting in a waiting room full of pregnant women, by myself. | 我一个人坐在满是孕妇的候诊室里 |
[09:57] | I’m so, so, so sorry. | 我真的非常、非常抱歉 |
[10:00] | I spent the afternoon looking like some | 我整个下午看起来像个 |
[10:02] | molesting pregnancy fetish pervert to everyone at Dr. Harris’ office. | 猥亵怀孕癖的变态似的 待在哈里斯医生的办公室里 |
[10:08] | Forks. | 叉子 |
[10:12] | Again, I am sorry. | 我再次向你道歉 |
[10:16] | – I just… just got caught up. – Not enough. | - 我只是忙得忘了 - 不够 |
[10:22] | It’s a good story. Anna’s really a… | 那是个很好的题材 安娜真的是… |
[10:26] | I don’t know. She’s remarkable. | 我不知道 她值得关注 |
[10:28] | Anna’s in jail. You know what’s remarkable? | 安娜入狱了 你知道什么值得关注吗 |
[10:30] | Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, working for what you have, | 自动自觉地为自己的事负责 |
[10:33] | showing up to ultrasound appointments. | 按预约时间去做超声波检查 |
[10:35] | This was worth missing an appointment about genitals. | 这篇报道绝对值得 错过一次生殖器检查的预约 |
[10:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | Go. | 你说吧 |
[10:46] | Fortress. | 峰堡投资集团 |
[10:48] | No one gets into Fortress without keys, and the only keys are money or power. | 没钥匙谁都进不了的峰堡投资集团 而唯一的钥匙就是金钱或权力 |
[10:52] | If Anna did it, she displayed some amazing financial talents. | 如果安娜做到了 那就意味着她有惊人的金融才能 |
[10:56] | Even if she didn’t do it, | 就算她没做到 |
[10:57] | she displayed some amazing financial talents. | 她仍然有惊人的金融才能 |
[10:59] | Plus, she was in New York society. | 而且她是纽约上流社会的一员 |
[11:02] | That’s, like, a closed world. | 那可不是一般人能接触的世界 |
[11:04] | Either she truly belonged there or she fooled her way in. | 要么她是真的属于那里 要么她就是混进去的 |
[11:06] | One way or the other it’s a real story. | 不管怎样都是个了不起的报道 |
[11:08] | You should’ve seen Paul’s face. “Wall Street, # MeToo.” Bleurgh! | 你应该看看保罗那张脸 “华尔街反性侵运动” |
[11:14] | You know, you don’t have to put up with Paul. | 你知道 你没必要忍受保罗 |
[11:18] | Oh, my God, please don’t start. | 我的天啊 饶了我吧 |
[11:20] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[11:22] | maybe you’re overestimating how big a deal it was. | 也许你把事情看得太严重了 |
[11:28] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[11:30] | Okay? Drop it. | 好吗 别说了 |
[11:33] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[11:47] | Dear Anna, I’m a features writer at Manhattan Magazine. | 亲爱的安娜 我是《曼哈顿杂志》的专栏作家 |
[11:51] | I read a bit about your story. | 我看过一些关于你的报道 |
[11:52] | The papers have not done you justice. | 报纸上的报道对你不公平 |
[11:54] | The few details I can find are so compelling | 我能找到几个细节非常扣人心弦 |
[11:57] | that I’m sure there has to be more to the story. | 我相信这故事背后 肯定还有不为人知的事 |
[11:59] | I know there is a brilliant and interesting woman behind… | 我知道这一切背后 有个聪明有趣的女人… |
[12:02] | “Brilliant and interesting”? | “聪明有趣” |
[12:04] | Too much? | 太夸张了 |
[12:07] | Flattery will get you everywhere. | 拍拍马屁能让你无往不利 |
[12:09] | …brilliant and interesting woman behind all of this. | …这一切背后有个聪明有趣的女人 |
[12:12] | If you are amenable, I would love to meet and talk for a potential story. | 如果你愿意的话 我希望和你见面 讨论一个潜在的报道 |
[12:16] | I hope you’re doing okay under the circumstances | 我希望你在目前的情况下一切安好 |
[12:18] | and that we can meet soon. My phone number is below. | 希望我们能很快见面 以下是我的电话号码 |
[12:22] | Best regards, Vivian Kent. | 致上最诚挚的问候 薇薇安肯特 |
[12:40] | What… | 什么… |
[12:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:48] | Yes. Yes, I will accept a call from Rikers Island. | 是的 我愿意接听 来自赖克斯岛监狱的电话 |
[12:54] | Hello, this is Vivian Kent. | 喂 我是薇薇安肯特 |
[12:56] | Vivian. It’s Anna Delvey. | 薇薇安 我是安娜德尔维 |
[13:26] | Place your thumb on that scanner. | 把拇指放在扫描仪上 |
[13:28] | Go wait for the bus marked Rosie. | 去等一辆标有”罗西”的公交车 |
[13:30] | – Another bus? – A lot of buses here. | - 又是公交车 - 这里有很多公交车 |
[13:39] | Pass. | 通行证 |
[13:42] | Wondering how long the wait will be? | 请问需要等多久 |
[13:44] | It takes as long as it takes. | 需要多久就多久 |
[13:46] | It’s just ’cause the baby gets hungry. | 只是因为宝宝饿了 |
[13:48] | It takes as long as it takes. | 需要多久就多久 |
[14:05] | It’s a nice day. | 今天天气真好 |
[14:09] | Come on, Spodek, I’m living my life. | 拜托 斯波德克 这是我的私人时间 |
[14:12] | Why do you come here? There are phones. | 你来干什么 有什么可以电话说 |
[14:13] | Because you need to see this face. | 因为你需要看看这张脸 |
[14:15] | Look at this face. Who could say no to this face? | 看看这张脸 有谁能拒绝这张脸呢 |
[14:17] | Want me to answer that in front of your kid? | 你真想让我当着你孩子的面 回答这个问题吗 |
[14:20] | Catherine, you don’t want to try this case. | 凯瑟琳 你不会想接这个案子的 |
[14:22] | Oh, but I do. She’s a criminal. | 但我确实想这么做 她是一名罪犯 |
[14:24] | She stole from the biggest banks and hotels in the city. | 她在城里最大的银行和酒店进行盗窃 |
[14:26] | Allegedly. And everyone hates banks and everyone thinks hotels overcharge. | 只是涉嫌 而且大家都讨厌银行 大家都认为酒店收费过高 |
[14:30] | – That is a load of bull… – Shorts! | - 那根本是胡… - 胡搅蛮缠 |
[14:33] | Someone repeats all kinds of words, so “bull- shorts.” | 有人总是重复各种各样的话 所以是”胡搅蛮缠” |
[14:37] | Bull- shorts, fine. | 胡搅蛮缠 好吧 |
[14:39] | Todd, come on. | 托德 拜托 |
[14:40] | These banks, these hotels, she embarrassed them. | 她让这些银行和酒店难堪 |
[14:43] | I can’t drop the charges, SI would have my head. | 我不能撤诉 否则上头会拿我开刀的 |
[14:45] | Also, I don’t want to. | 而且我也不想撤诉 |
[14:47] | She is everything that is wrong with America right now, | 她反映了美国现在所有的问题 |
[14:50] | and she’s not even American. | 而且她还不是美国人 |
[14:52] | No one’s going to convict her. | 没人会给她定罪的 |
[14:53] | She’s Robin Hood, she’s a folk hero. | 她是罗宾汉 她是个民间英雄 |
[14:56] | She’s a little… | 她是一个小… |
[14:58] | bit of a scam artist. | 骗子 |
[14:59] | She’s a sweet, nice girl. | 她是个甜美的好女孩 |
[15:01] | Now that is sexist. Anna is what a criminal looks like. | 这是性别歧视 安娜就是一副罪犯的模样 |
[15:05] | I don’t think you have this one right, for what it’s worth. | 不管怎样 我觉得这次你看错了 |
[15:07] | But okay, I tried. Daddy tried, right? | 但没关系 我试过了 爸爸试过了 对吧 |
[15:10] | Daddy tried. | 爸爸试过了 |
[15:12] | See you in court. | 法庭见 |
[15:16] | Todd, have you thought about helping her get a different attorney? | 托德 你有没有想过 帮她找另一个律师 |
[15:20] | No, Catherine, I have not. | 不 凯瑟琳 我没想过 |
[15:22] | I don’t mean to be insulting, I don’t. You know me. | 我没有侮辱你的意思 真的 你知道的 |
[15:25] | It’s just, I know your wheelhouse and I respect it, but it’s not this. | 只是 我知道你擅长打什么官司 我也尊重你 但并不是这种 |
[15:32] | I’m concerned. | 我只是为你担心 |
[15:34] | Flake you, Catherine. | 麻烦你了 凯瑟琳 |
[15:37] | There are over 11,000 pages of discovery. | 有超过11000页的证据开示 |
[15:40] | I have seven people on this legal team. | 我的法律团队有七个人 |
[15:43] | This is deep water. I’m trying to throw you a lifeline. | 这是个无底深渊 我只是想给你一条生路 |
[15:47] | What? | 怎么说 |
[15:49] | I’ll get you a plea offer, you take it to her, | 我会给你一份认罪协议 你拿给她 |
[15:51] | we close this whole thing up quickly. | 我们尽快了结这一切 |
[15:54] | Avoid a flaking trial. | 就可以避免烦人的庭审了 |
[16:00] | I’m scheduled on your 10:00 a.m. flight to Kansas City. | 我要坐你上午10点的航班 去堪萨斯城 |
[16:03] | I wondered could I have switched to a later flight… | 我在想我能不能改坐晚一点的航班… |
[16:06] | Sorokin. | 索罗金 |
[16:08] | Sorokin. | 索罗金 |
[16:10] | Me, that’s me. | 我 是我 |
[16:43] | Right over there. | 过去那里 |
[16:51] | Vivian, thank you so much for coming. | 薇薇安 非常感谢你能来 |
[16:53] | Hi, Anna. | 你好 安娜 |
[16:54] | It’s nice to meet you. How are you doing? Are you okay? | 很高兴见到你 你过得怎么样 还好吗 |
[16:58] | I’m okay. I’m just really glad you came. | 我还好 我只是很高兴你来了 |
[17:03] | I know you said you would come, | 我知道你说过你会来 |
[17:05] | but then I was told media visits take a long time to schedule, so… | 但后来我听说媒体访问 需要很长时间来安排 所以… |
[17:13] | But it didn’t take you any time at all. | 但这根本没花你多少时间 |
[17:15] | I didn’t come on a media visit. | 我不是以媒体访问的理由过来的 |
[17:18] | – It’s so much red tape. – Hmm. | 繁文缛节太多了 |
[17:20] | So this is just a regular visit? | 所以这只是个普通拜访 |
[17:22] | Yes. It’s so much quicker. | 是的 这样快很多 |
[17:27] | See, with a media visit, a journalist needs all kinds of permissions, | 如果要进行媒体访问 记者需要获得各种许可 |
[17:31] | but really, any regular person can visit an inmate. | 但事实上 所有普通人都可以探望囚犯 |
[17:34] | So I just got on the bus and here I am. | 所以我就上了巴士来到这里了 |
[17:37] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[17:43] | So, I know you want to do an interview and I just… I don’t, um… | 我知道你想要采访我 但我实在…我不… |
[17:50] | I don’t know if I like, I just don’t want… | 我不知道我想不想 我实在不想… |
[17:53] | You don’t have to agree to anything now. | 你不需要马上同意任何事 |
[17:57] | We’ll just talk on background, | 我们只是私自谈谈 |
[17:59] | meaning I can’t quote you or give any indication that we spoke. | 也就是说我不能引用你的话 或者暗示我们谈过 |
[18:02] | We’ll just get to know each other and then you can decide. Okay? | 我们先互相了解一下 然后你再做决定 好吗 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:08] | That woman, that prosecutor? | 那个女人 那个检察官 |
[18:10] | – The ADA, Catherine McCaw? – Yes, McCaw. | - 你是说助理检察官凯瑟琳麦考 - 是的 就是麦考 |
[18:13] | McCaw is painting a public picture of me | 麦考在公众面前 |
[18:16] | as a dumb, shallow, superficial person who’s just after money. | 把我形容成一个愚蠢又肤浅的拜金女 |
[18:22] | I want you to know that’s not me at all. | 我想让你知道我根本不是那样的 |
[18:27] | I’m not some party girl. | 我不是什么派对女郎 |
[18:29] | I’m trying to build a business. | 我在努力创业 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:32] | I mean, even the name thing. | 还有名字的事 |
[18:35] | She said I was using an alias. | 她说我用了化名 |
[18:37] | It’s crazy. | 太荒唐了 |
[18:38] | Delvey isn’t an alias. It’s my mom’s maiden name. | 德尔维不是化名 这是我妈妈的娘家姓 |
[18:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:45] | Anna, if you could give me some names, | 安娜 如果你可以给我提供一些名字 |
[18:48] | people I can talk to, friends, business associates, | 任何能够证实你的说法的朋友 或生意伙伴 |
[18:51] | anyone who could corroborate your side of things, | 让我跟他们聊聊 |
[18:54] | it would really help the interview. | 都会对这次的采访很有帮助 |
[18:57] | You said this was off the record until I agreed? | 你说在我同意之前 不会对外公开我们的谈话 对吧 |
[19:00] | Right. | 对 |
[19:01] | It’s just, I thought if there was a way | 只是 我想如果有办法 |
[19:03] | to help prove you have the funds you say you have… | 能证明你是像你说的那么有钱… |
[19:06] | Money is not an issue for me. | 钱对我来说不是问题 |
[19:08] | And if the prosecutors are doubting me, if they think I don’t have money, | 如果检察官怀疑我 如果他们认为我没钱 |
[19:13] | “Oh, she can’t pay for anything,” why not give me bail and see? | “她什么都付不起” 为什么不让我保释看看 |
[19:17] | If I was such a fraud, it would be such an easy test. “Can she bail herself out?” | 如果我是个骗子 简单一试就知道了 “她能保释自己出来吗 “ |
[19:22] | Try me and see. Instead, I’m in here. | 试试看我能不能吧 但他们却把我关在这里 |
[19:35] | I wake up in the mornings now, | 现在我每天早上醒来 |
[19:38] | and every time I think I had the most horrible dream. | 每次都觉得自己做了个最可怕的梦 |
[19:44] | And then there’s a noise or a smell, | 然后我听到吵杂声或闻到气味 |
[19:50] | or I… I… I catch a glimpse of the bars | 或者我用眼角 |
[19:55] | out of the corner of my eye, and… | 瞥到栅栏时… |
[20:00] | I realize this is… this is really happening. | 我才意识到这一切是真的 |
[20:06] | Anna, are you okay in here? | 安娜 你在里面没事吧 |
[20:09] | I mean, are you safe? | 我是说 你安全吗 |
[20:11] | This place is just, it’s… It’s… It’s very different from real life | 这个地方…和现实生活非常不一样 |
[20:17] | and I’m not talking about a certain standard of living. | 而且我指的不是某种生活标准 |
[20:21] | I’m not spoiled. | 我不是娇生惯养 |
[20:25] | There are girls in here who are criminals, | 这里有些女孩是罪犯 |
[20:29] | like, they’re dangerous people. | 她们是危险人物 |
[20:32] | Vivian, I didn’t do anything wrong. | 薇薇安 我没有做错任何事 |
[20:37] | I didn’t do what the prosecutor is saying I did. | 我没做过检察官说的那些事 |
[20:43] | This… This whole thing is some kind of… misunderstanding. | 这整件事都是误会 |
[20:48] | I… I don’t belong in here. | 我不应该关在这里 |
[20:51] | I don’t know if I can make it. | 我不知道我能不能撑过去 |
[20:54] | It’s going to be okay. | 没事的 |
[20:59] | It might not seem like it now, but it will be okay. | 虽然目前情况看不出来 但你会没事的 |
[21:01] | – It’s gonna be okay. – No touching. | - 会没事的 - 禁止肢体接触 |
[21:13] | – Vivian? – Yes? | - 薇薇安 - 是的 |
[21:16] | Are you… Are you… | 你是不是… |
[21:18] | Are you pregnant or are you just so very, very fat? | 你是不是怀孕了 还是说你本来就那么胖 |
[21:26] | Pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[21:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:48] | – What you up to, kid? – Nothing. | - 你在做什么 孩子 - 没什么 |
[21:53] | – Where were you yesterday? – At the doctor’s. | - 你昨天去了哪里 - 去看医生了 |
[21:56] | Follow- up question, all day? | 一整天都在问有关进展的问题 |
[21:58] | No, I also interviewed people for the Wall Street piece. | 不是 我还为华尔街 那篇文章采访了一些人 |
[22:03] | A lot of #MeToo stories. I needed to take it all in. | 收集了很多被性侵的故事 需要整合起来 |
[22:13] | Fuck me. | 鬼才信你 |
[22:14] | You went to Rikers. | 你去了赖克斯岛监狱 |
[22:16] | Anna answered your letter and you went to Rikers. | 安娜给你回信了 所以你去了赖克斯岛监狱 |
[22:18] | Yes. You went rogue. Good girl. | 没错 你耍流氓了 好孩子 |
[22:21] | – Fight the power, woman. – Keep your voices down. | - 反抗恶势力 姐妹 - 小声点 |
[22:24] | I’m impressed. | 真了不起 |
[22:24] | Paul’s gonna grind your bones for bread when he catches you, but still. | 保罗发现时会把你碎尸万段的 不过你确实了不起 |
[22:28] | He’s not gonna catch her. | 他不会发现的 |
[22:29] | Stop humping your Pulitzers and get over here and help. | 你们都别废话了 快过来帮忙吧 |
[22:32] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[22:33] | These are the court records on Anna so far. | 这些是目前安娜的法庭记录 |
[22:37] | They tell me nothing. | 我在里面找不到有用的东西 |
[22:39] | I have no leads, no real idea who she socialized with, | 我没有线索 也不知道她和谁交往过 |
[22:43] | who her friends are. I need to find someone who can talk to me about Anna. | 她的朋友是谁 我需要找个能跟我谈谈安娜的人 |
[22:47] | I need sources, I need names. It’s all John Does in here. | 我需要线人 我需要名字 这里全都是无名氏 |
[22:51] | Fatima, what are they doing? | 法蒂玛 他们在做什么 |
[22:54] | Well, I mean, they’re writers. So, writing. | 既然他们是作家 那肯定是在写作 |
[23:06] | The one person who knows all the names behind the Does is the prosecutor. | 唯有检察官知道幕后所有人的名字 |
[23:09] | How loose is the ADA on the case? | 助理检察官对这案子的态度 有多宽松 |
[23:13] | No. | 不行 |
[23:14] | I’m not asking you to talk about the trial, | 我不是要求你跟我说庭审的事 |
[23:17] | or give me a witness list, or anything official. | 或给我证人名单 还是任何官方的东西 |
[23:19] | I’m just looking for some color on the case. | 我只是在找案件的疑点 |
[23:24] | Color on the case? No. | 案件的疑点 不行 |
[23:27] | No one’s gonna just talk, not rich people. You have to smoke ’em out. | 没有人会随便开口的 有钱人也不会 你必须想办法让他们开口 |
[23:30] | The banks listed in the indictment. | 起诉书里有那家银行 |
[23:32] | Have you called the asset managers to see if they’ll break? | 你有给那里的资产经理打电话 看他们愿不愿意透露吗 |
[23:36] | There’s usually one set of loose lips. | 通常都会有个嘴巴不牢的家伙 |
[23:40] | Anna Delvey, or maybe it was Anna Sorokin? | 安娜德尔维 或者是安娜索罗金 |
[23:43] | She was a client of yours. | 她是你的客户 |
[23:45] | Thank you, yes, I’m happy to hold. | 谢谢你 好的 我很乐意等一下 |
[23:47] | I was just speaking with you, | 我刚才跟你聊过 |
[23:50] | and maybe something happened when you put me on hold because… | 也许你让我稍等的时候 发生了什么事 因为… |
[23:52] | Well, I… Sure, I’ll hold. | 好吧 我…没问题 我可以等 |
[23:56] | Vivian Kent again. | 又是我 薇薇安肯特 |
[23:57] | No, do not put me on hold. Do not put me on… | 不 别让我稍等了 别让我… |
[24:00] | No. No, I do not want to hold. | 不 我不想等了 |
[24:01] | I am done with the holding. I… | 我已经等了很多次 我… |
[24:10] | Anna’s not giving up info? | 安娜没有透露什么信息吗 |
[24:13] | Anna hasn’t even agreed to the interview yet. | 安娜甚至还没同意接受采访 |
[24:39] | – Hey. – You’re late. | - 嘿 - 你回来晚了 |
[24:43] | – Kids? – Uh, your mother took them. | - 孩子们呢 - 你妈妈接走了 |
[24:45] | Ula put out clothes for you. It’s black tie. | 乌拉把你的衣服准备好了 这是正式场合 |
[24:47] | – What are we doing? – Opening night at Ailee. | - 我们要做什么 - 要去艾莉的开幕之夜 |
[24:50] | Right. | 对 |
[24:57] | McCaw offered me a deal. | 麦考给了我一个提议 |
[24:59] | Sorokin case? That’s great. | 你是说索罗金的案子吗 那就太好了 |
[25:02] | It’s a good deal. Probably the best she can hope for. | 那是个好提议 也许是她能期待的最好的结果了 |
[25:06] | Is she taking it? | 那么她接受吗 |
[25:08] | – I haven’t told her about it yet. – When did you get the offer? | - 我还没告诉她 - 她是什么时候给你提议 |
[25:11] | – Saturday. – Saturday? | - 周六 - 周六 |
[25:14] | Babe, you have a duty as an officer of the court. | 宝贝 你身负法庭官员的责任 |
[25:18] | It could be considered malpractice to withhold… | 不告诉她会被认为是失职行为… |
[25:20] | I know the law. Obviously, I’m going to take it to her. | 我懂法律 毫无疑问 我肯定会把这个提议告诉她的 |
[25:23] | Forget it. I’m just… | 算了 我只是… |
[25:26] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[25:33] | What are you doing? I thought we were late. | 你在做什么 我以为我们要迟到了 |
[25:35] | We are late. But clearly we need to figure some shit out. | 我们是迟到了 但显然我们还有事情要解决 |
[25:38] | Start talking, mister. | 赶紧说吧 先生 |
[25:43] | – You work at a big firm. – I work for my father’s firm. | - 你在一家大事务所工作 - 我在我爸的事务所工作 |
[25:47] | And I work in a WeWork. | 而我在众创空间工作 |
[25:49] | My last big client was a woman who claimed she was the love child of a president. | 我上一个大客户是一个 声称自己是总统的私生女的女人 |
[25:52] | – She was a joke. – Hey, she did look a little like him. | - 简直是个笑话 - 她确实跟他长得有点像 |
[25:58] | – Mags, this case. – Mmm. It’s a complicated case. | 玛格斯 这个案子 这是个复杂的案子 |
[26:02] | There are financial documents and international banking statements, | 当中牵涉到财务文件 和国际银行对账单 |
[26:06] | and it’s just me and Alexi in the office. | 而办公室里只有我和阿列克谢 |
[26:09] | You know how much discovery that is to discovery? | 你知道有多少开示证据 等着我们去发现吗 |
[26:13] | We can’t handle that kind of volume. | 我们无法承受这么大的工作量 |
[26:17] | Whatever the deal is, she should probably take it. She should. | 不管是什么提议 她都应该接受 她应该接受 |
[26:20] | Catherine’s decent. | 凯瑟琳是个正派之人 |
[26:22] | Knowing her, it’ll be a good deal. | 以我对她的了解 这是个很不错的提议 |
[26:25] | A deal worth taking. | 一个值得接受的提议 |
[26:28] | So… why don’t you want her to? | 那么…你为什么不希望她接受 |
[26:37] | Sometimes I put on that tux, | 有时候我穿上晚礼服 |
[26:40] | I go with you to these events, | 和你一起出席社交场合 |
[26:43] | and even though I’m with Margaret Vanderburn- Porter | 尽管我跟纽约波特家的女儿 |
[26:46] | of the New York Porters, | 玛格丽特范德布恩波特在一起 |
[26:47] | and even though that tuxedo cost more than some people make in a month… | 尽管晚礼服的价钱 比一些人一个月的收入还高… |
[26:50] | Don’t be gross. | 别说恶心的话了 |
[26:51] | …even then, I still feel like one of the valets. | 尽管如此 我还是觉得自己像个泊车员 |
[26:57] | Like I’m back in Long Island, and I’m… | 感觉我就像回到了长岛 然后在… |
[27:01] | parking cars to help my ma pay the rent. | 代客泊车帮我妈付房租 |
[27:07] | Like our friends should be tossing me their keys and giving me tips. | 就好像我们的朋友 应该把钥匙扔给我 然后给我小费 |
[27:11] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[27:15] | Anna doesn’t need her car parked. | 安娜不需要别人替她停车 |
[27:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:39] | – You’ve been out a lot. – Sorry. | - 你最近经常出去 - 抱歉 |
[27:41] | Where were you? | 你去了哪里 |
[27:42] | I was chasing a Wall Street lead. | 我在追踪一条华尔街的线索 |
[27:44] | You got anything good? | 有什么收获吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah, a great one. Super #MeToo. | 有 大收获 很棒的反性侵题材 |
[27:49] | Vivian, there you are. | 薇薇安 找到你了 |
[27:51] | Listen, the DA’s office called Landon about some fake socialite case. | 地检办公室打电话来找兰登 说是关于一个假社交名媛的案子 |
[27:54] | He wasn’t in, but I guess the ADA wanted to… | 他不在 但我想助理检察官是想要… |
[27:57] | I wrote it down. | 我写下来了 |
[27:58] | “Following a visit from Vivian Kent, | “在薇薇安肯特的来访之后 |
[28:00] | I want to formally register that the DA’s office | 我想正式声明地检办公室 |
[28:02] | has no comment on the case involving the scam artist known as Anna Sorokin, | 对这起涉及骗子安娜索罗金 又名安娜德尔维的案件 |
[28:06] | AKA Anna Delvey.” | 不予置评” |
[28:08] | – Does this make sense? – Yes, it’s, um… | - 你能听懂吗 - 能 这… |
[28:10] | You know what? I’ll take care of it. Thanks, Fatima. | 这样吧 让我来处理吧 谢谢你 法蒂玛 |
[28:25] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[28:27] | – She deliberately defied me. – I wasn’t trying to… | - 她故意挑衅我 - 我没有… |
[28:30] | You misled me. She’s supposed to be on the Wall Street #MeToo story. | 你误导了我 她本该负责 华尔街反性侵运动的报道 |
[28:34] | Can we talk about that though? | 我们能谈谈这件事吗 |
[28:35] | She can’t just assign herself stories and brag about it, like she knows best. | 她不能任意妄为自己题材 并到处吹嘘 好像她什么都懂似的 |
[28:39] | I don’t brag. How can you justify doing that story? | 我才不会吹嘘自己 你凭什么非要做那篇报道 |
[28:43] | Right, tell me, Vivian. What can you possibly have against | 好吧 那你告诉我 薇薇安 你有什么理由反对 |
[28:46] | the women of Wall Street proclaiming #MeToo? | 华尔街的女性发起的反性侵运动 |
[28:48] | Nothing, but the women of Wall Street are not proclaiming #MeToo. | 没有理由 但是华尔街的女性 并没有发起反性侵运动 |
[28:52] | They are scared to death for their jobs, | 她们怕得要死 不想丢掉东西 |
[28:54] | and seeing therapists, and trying to cope with handsy assholes | 去看了心理医生 还要应付那些毛手毛脚的混蛋 |
[28:58] | and you want to launch a woman journalist grenade | 而你却想要派你的女记者 |
[29:00] | to bully them into telling their stories to the public | 去逼迫她们向公众讲述自己的故事 |
[29:03] | until these women are traumatized and their careers are pulverized. | 直到她们受到创伤、事业被毁 |
[29:06] | I’m not against the women. I’m against you using them for clickbait. | 我反对的不是这些女性 我反对的是你利用她们做标题党 |
[29:15] | This is what I mean. | 这就是我说的 |
[29:17] | She thinks she’s above the rules. | 她根本不知天高地厚 |
[29:19] | Can we have the room? | 可以请你先出去吗 |
[29:22] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[29:24] | One minute. | 只要片刻就好 |
[29:43] | Why is everything so difficult? | 为什么把一切搞得这么难堪 |
[29:46] | He was your guy on Harvey and he said there was nothing there. | 你曾经派过他去追踪哈维 结果他说没什么特别的收获 |
[29:49] | Who looks at Harvey and finds nothing? | 谁会在哈维身上一无所获 |
[29:52] | Jodi and Megan and Ronan found a fucking Pulitzer’s worth. | 乔迪、梅根和罗文 获得了能获普利策奖的消息 |
[29:54] | And now, after everyone else has done #MeToo, every daily, weekly, monthly, | 而现在 在其他人每天、每周 每月都在报道反性侵运动后 |
[29:59] | hell, Oprah came out of retirement, Time’s Up… | 天啊 奥普拉甚至重出江湖 还有《时代》杂志… |
[30:01] | Now he wants in? Now? When it doesn’t matter. | 现在他才想开始做 现在 在一切都无关紧要后 |
[30:04] | When there’s a comfortable bandwagon to get on. | 在已经有一股舒适的潮流 可以追随的时候 |
[30:06] | – That’s not fair. – I’m not doing it. | - 这么说不公平 - 我是不会接受这个任务的 |
[30:11] | I want a real story with teeth. | 我想做一篇让人信服的真实报道 |
[30:14] | That’s not your call. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[30:16] | I went to Rikers, Landon. | 我去过赖克斯岛监狱了 兰登 |
[30:19] | I interviewed Anna. | 我采访了安娜 |
[30:22] | She gave you an interview? | 她愿意接受你的采访吗 |
[30:25] | – Before trial? – I’m telling you, there’s something there. | - 在庭审之前 - 我跟你说 这事肯定有蹊跷 |
[30:32] | Paul assigns the features. | 负责分配专题的是保罗 |
[30:34] | Paul never assigns me anything decent. | 保罗从不把好东西分配给我 |
[30:37] | – Paul moved my desk out to Scriberia. – Scriberia? | - 保罗把我的座位移到西北方去了 - 西北方 |
[30:40] | Where you send the old writers to die. | 就是让老作家喝西北风的地方 |
[30:42] | We don’t have a place we send writers to die. | 我们这里没有 送作家去喝西北风的地方 |
[30:44] | The back left corner of the office, that part that gets no sunlight. | 办公室的左后角 那个阳光照射不到的地方 |
[30:47] | Full of the old crankies, who are, by the way, amazing writers. | 全是些老怪人 顺便说一句 他们都是很棒的作家 |
[30:50] | That is Scriberia. | 那里就是西北方 |
[30:52] | Everybody knows it. Paul certainly does, | 每个人都知道 保罗也一定知道 |
[30:54] | and he sent me there and he’s waiting for me to die. | 而他却把我送去那里喝西北风 |
[30:56] | I am bubble- wrapped from any good stories. Landon… | 我根本没办法拿到好的题材 兰登… |
[30:59] | Paul is perhaps being cautious. | 保罗可能只是比较谨慎 |
[31:02] | Given the history. | 考虑到之前的事 |
[31:04] | – There is no history. – There is a history. | - 之前没出过什么事 - 之前出了事 |
[31:06] | – There is no history. – The article. | - 之前没出过什么事 - 那篇文章 |
[31:10] | – It was nothing. You know that. – It was something. | - 那根本没什么 你知道的 - 那篇文章出事了 |
[31:12] | – It was nothing. – It was something. | - 根本没事 - 出事了 |
[31:14] | It was Paul. | 那是保罗害的 |
[31:17] | We’re going to have to continue to agree to disagree. | 我们将不得不继续求同存异 |
[31:30] | Give me a month. One month on this Anna story. | 给我一个月时间 给我一个月时间去做安娜的报道 |
[31:33] | Let me do this before someone else beats us to it. | 让我做吧 在别人抢先报道之前 |
[31:35] | – Vivian… – You owe me one. | - 薇薇安… - 你欠我一个人情 |
[31:40] | This is my one. | 就当还我人情吧 |
[31:47] | Two weeks, but make good. | 两周 但一定要做好 |
[31:50] | An exclusive interview with this woman, and be well- sourced. | 我要这个女人的独家采访 而且还要有充足的消息来源 |
[31:56] | Two weeks. Show me something. | 两周后 我要看到成果 |
[32:00] | Or I will let Paul reassign you. | 不然我就让保罗重新给你分配任务 |
[32:12] | You gave in. | 你让步了 |
[32:14] | A couple more months, she’ll be out on maternity leave. | 再过几个月 她就要休产假了 |
[32:20] | What about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[32:23] | You tell Paul to go fuck himself, | 你叫保罗见鬼去吧 |
[32:26] | take the year off, have a baby, and then get back out there and look for a job. | 休息一年 生个孩子 然后再出去找工作 |
[32:31] | I do not like your face. | 我不喜欢你的表情 |
[32:35] | People forget. | 人们会忘记的 |
[32:36] | People forget, but people use Google. | 人们会忘记 但是人们会用谷歌 |
[32:40] | And Google… What? What do I always say about Google? | 然后谷歌…什么 我总是怎么说谷歌的 |
[32:43] | – Google never forgets. – Google never forgets. | - 谷歌不会忘记 - 谷歌不会忘记 |
[32:46] | You know this. No other news outlet is going to hire me, Jack. | 你知道的 没有其他 新闻媒体会雇佣我 杰克 |
[32:54] | I’m getting the interview. Okay? | 我一定要进行采访 好吗 |
[32:57] | – Okay. – Okay. | - 好的 - 好的 |
[33:05] | What about the hotel? | 酒店那里呢 |
[33:07] | I thought of that. The Beekman, the W… | 我有想过 比克曼酒店、W酒店… |
[33:10] | There’s a bunch of ’em listed as filing charges for not being paid, | 有很多酒店因为没收到钱而起诉她 |
[33:14] | but she was in and out of each one. | 但是她不停地换酒店 |
[33:16] | A few days at most. | 每次最多住几天 |
[33:18] | Nobody there knew her enough to remember if she had guests. | 那些酒店里没有人足够了解她 或记得她是否有客人 |
[33:21] | Not the hotels that filed charges, I mean the one that didn’t. | 我不是指那些起诉她的酒店 而是没起诉她的酒店 |
[33:25] | 12 George Hotel. | 12乔治酒店 |
[33:26] | According to this, Anna stayed there for months. | 根据记录 安娜在那里住了几个月 |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[33:45] | I could get in a lot of trouble for this, you know. | 我可能会因此惹上很多麻烦 你知道吗 |
[34:06] | – Yeah, this is bigger than my apartment. – Mmm- hmm. | 好的 这里比我的公寓还要大 |
[34:09] | It’s $1,700 a night. Not even one of our suites. | 这里要1700美元一晚 而且还不是我们的套房 |
[34:13] | $1,700 a night. | 1700美元一晚 |
[34:17] | Anna’s bill must have been huge. | 安娜的账单一定是天文数字 |
[34:19] | And she paid it? | 但她付款了 |
[34:21] | She paid, every dime. And she tipped with $100 bills. | 她付款了 一分不少 而且她每次给小费都是一百 |
[34:25] | I read they’re saying she’s a scammer, but… | 我看到新闻说她是个骗子 |
[34:28] | Anna Delvey is legend around here. | 但是安娜德尔维在这里是个传奇人物 |
[34:31] | We saw that money. | 我们看到她确实有钱 |
[34:32] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[34:33] | I don’t fraternize with guests. | 我不跟客人来往 |
[34:36] | Can you remember any friends or people who visited her? | 你记得有什么朋友或谁来找过她吗 |
[34:39] | I don’t fraternize with guests. It’s against the rules. | 我说过了我不跟客人来往 这样不合规矩 |
[34:42] | I got to get back. So you want to take a selfie or what? | 我得回去了 你要不要来张自拍 还是什么的 |
[34:46] | Anna took selfies all over this place. | 安娜在这里到处自拍 |
[35:35] | Hi, I’m calling because I’m doing a story on Anna Delvey. | 你好 我给你打电话的原因 是我要做一篇有关安娜德尔维的报道 |
[35:39] | I know that you and Anna got together socially a number of times. | 我知道你和安娜在社交场合聚过几次 |
[35:44] | Oh, because it’s on Instagram. | 因为我在照片墙上看到 |
[35:45] | On Instagram. | 在照片墙上看到的 |
[35:47] | No, it’s definitely you. | 不 那肯定是你 |
[35:51] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[35:53] | Hi, I’m Vivian. | 你好 我是薇薇安 |
[35:55] | I’m sure. Over 30 photos of the two of you together on Instagram. | 我确定 照片墙上面 有超过30张照片是你们俩一起拍的 |
[36:00] | Instagram. Instagram. Instagram. | 照片墙 |
[36:05] | I’d hate to link you to Anna in an article without hearing your point of view. | 我不想在还没听到你的观点之前 用一篇文章把你和安娜联系起来 |
[36:09] | I will, but I’d hate to. | 我会 但我不想 |
[36:13] | Great. I’ll see you there. | 好的 我在那里等你 |
[36:16] | Her family is the Delvey family. | 她的家庭就是德尔维一家 |
[36:18] | The one big in antiques. German. | 古董界大亨 德国人 |
[36:20] | There’s a trust fund. That’s all I know. | 他们有一个信托基金 我就知道这么多 |
[36:22] | She’s Russian, her father’s a major money guy. | 她是俄罗斯人 她父亲是个大财主 |
[36:25] | Something about solar. Very rich, that’s what she told me. | 从事有关太阳能的业务 非常有钱 这是她告诉我的 |
[36:29] | This is the situation. | 情况是这样的 |
[36:30] | Her family had some impressionist painting | 她家有一幅印象派作品 |
[36:33] | that was supposed to be sold for about 42 mill when Anna turned 25, | 安娜25岁时 那幅画本应卖到四千两百万美元 |
[36:37] | and she and her brother were going to split the proceeds. | 她和她的哥哥打算平分这笔收入 |
[36:41] | It was real. I saw the piece. | 是真的 我看过那幅画 |
[36:46] | I think I did. | 我应该看过 |
[36:47] | I’ll say this for Anna. The bitch knew how to dress. | 我替安娜说句话 那婊子很会打扮 |
[36:50] | Chic Parisian couture. | 时尚巴黎女装 |
[36:52] | Rick Owens, Zara off the rack. | 瑞克欧文斯、飒拉的现成套装 |
[36:55] | For someone with money, I didn’t understand it. | 对于有钱的人来说 我不明白 |
[36:57] | But she had more clothes than anyone ever, so… | 但她的衣服比任何人都多 所以… |
[36:59] | She wore the same black dress over and over. | 她每次都穿同一件黑裙子 |
[37:02] | She looked like this little Barbie Doll. Cute. | 她看起来就像个小芭比娃娃 很可爱 |
[37:06] | She had something, you know? | 她很有料 你知道吗 |
[37:11] | Anna? | 安娜吗 |
[37:12] | She and I made out a couple times | 我和她亲热过几次 |
[37:14] | and I can tell you, I wasn’t the first girl she’d been with. | 但我可以告诉你 我并不是第一个和她在一起的女孩 |
[37:18] | She’s hot. | 她很火辣 |
[37:19] | She told me everything, | 她什么都告诉我了 |
[37:20] | and I’m telling you, Anna Delvey had no use for sex. | 我跟你说 安娜德尔维不需要性爱 |
[37:24] | She was not into it. | 她不感兴趣 |
[37:26] | Anna was from another planet when it came to normal bodily urges. | 在正常的生理需求方面 安娜跟别人完全不同 |
[37:30] | She came for a meeting at our office. | 她来过我们办公室开会 |
[37:32] | She used my bathroom and I didn’t have any toilet paper, | 她用了我的卫生间 我没在里面放卫生纸 |
[37:35] | and she did a number two. | 结果她放了大号 |
[37:37] | She came down and spent time in the meeting | 然后她直接下来开会… |
[37:41] | and the odor was incredible. | …那股气味真是难以形容 |
[37:45] | The odor was so bad, | 简直是臭气熏天 |
[37:46] | I said, “There is something wrong with this human being.” | 我当时就想:”这个人有毛病” |
[37:50] | Anna scares the shit out of me. I still have nightmares. | 安娜都把我吓死了 我到现在还会做噩梦 |
[37:53] | My God, all this time she was a fake. | 我的天啊 原来她一直以来都是装的 |
[37:56] | Her face was basic, peasant face, | 不 听好了 她的脸就是普通的大众脸 |
[37:59] | which is how you know she was legitimately wealthy. | 这就证明了她是真的有钱 |
[38:02] | No one who looked like that could get away with being poor, | 穷人不可能以那张脸就能蒙过去 |
[38:05] | not in our world. | 在我们的世界不可能 |
[38:06] | In a sick way, I wish I knew her better. | 这么说有点病态 但我希望能多了解她一点 |
[38:16] | How much of the nursery did you paint? | 育儿室你粉刷到哪里了 |
[38:17] | – Just the one wall. Why? – Huh. | 就刷了一堵墙 怎么了 |
[38:30] | Selfies from Instagram. | 照片墙上面的自拍 |
[38:33] | This is Anna, and this is Anna. | 这是安娜 这也是安娜 |
[38:37] | And this is Anna, and this is Anna, and this is Anna, and this is Anna. | 这也是安娜 这也是安娜 |
[38:42] | Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna! | 安娜 |
[38:47] | All taken within the last five years. | 全都是近五年内拍的 |
[38:50] | – Holy shit. – Who is she? | - 见鬼了 - 这个人是谁 |
[38:51] | How many Annas is she? | 安娜到底有多少面 |
[38:54] | Who the hell is Anna Delvey? | 安娜德尔维到底是谁 |
[39:03] | You’re good. | 可以了 |
[39:06] | – Your visitor pass. Do not lose it. – Lose it. Got it. Bus marked “Rosie”? | - 你的访客通行证 别弄丢 - 弄丢了 行 标有罗西的公交车 |
[39:16] | Sorokin. | 索罗金 |
[39:23] | You’re here on a regular visit again? | 你这次也是来普通拜访的 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[39:26] | Regular visits, media visits. | 普通拜访 媒体访问 |
[39:29] | You’re here on a regular visit. | 你是来普通拜访的 |
[39:32] | Yes. Like I said before, | 是的 像我之前说的 |
[39:34] | there are procedures for getting a media visit. | 获得媒体访问权需要经过很多程序 |
[39:36] | So a regular visit is the fastest, easiest to… | 所以普通拜访是最快、最简单的… |
[39:38] | On a media visit they put us in a private room. | 如果是媒体访问 他们会把我们安排在一个包间里 |
[39:42] | I think we’re good, not that many people in here today. | 我觉得这样挺好的 今天这里的人也不多 |
[39:46] | So, anyway, I just had some questions. | 不管怎样 我有一些问题要问你 |
[39:51] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[39:53] | I’ve been trying to get some other interviews to help corroborate your story. | 我找了其他人采访来证实你的说法 |
[39:57] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[39:59] | It’s not that. It’s just for a story like this, | 不是这样的 只是对于这样的报道 |
[40:02] | a journalist needs other sources. | 记者需要其他的消息来源 |
[40:04] | To give the story credibility. | 来增加报道的可信度 |
[40:08] | So I made progress. | 所以 我已经进一步了解了 |
[40:09] | I spoke to a number of your friends and associates. | 我跟你的一些朋友和同事聊过了 |
[40:13] | You know some very interesting and accomplished people. | 他们都是一些非常有趣和有成就的人 |
[40:17] | They all had lots to say about you, | 他们都说了很多关于你的事 |
[40:19] | but there did seem to be some confusion over certain things. | 但在某些事情上似乎有些困惑 |
[40:22] | Did you ride the bus? | 你搭了公交车吗 |
[40:24] | What? | 什么 |
[40:25] | The bus. | 公交车 |
[40:26] | Did you take that white Rikers bus here? | 你是不是搭了 赖克斯的白色公交车过来 |
[40:30] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:31] | You don’t have to take the bus on a media visit. | 如果是媒体访问 你就不需要搭公交车 |
[40:34] | They drive you, it’s VIP. | 他们会开车送你 可以享受贵宾的待遇 |
[40:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:40] | Anna, I want to clarify some of this confusion. | 安娜 我想把这些困惑搞清楚 |
[40:43] | Everyone I spoke to, every single person, describes you very differently. | 跟我聊过的每个人 他们每个对你的描述都截然不同 |
[40:48] | Almost as if all of them were talking about a lot of different people, | 就好像他们说的是很多不同的人 |
[40:53] | instead of just one person. | 而不是一个人 |
[40:59] | What do you think about that? | 你对这事有什么看法 |
[41:01] | Who exactly did you talk to, and what they say? | 你到底和谁谈过 他们说了什么 |
[41:05] | I don’t have my notes, so I can’t say exactly. | 我没带笔记本 所以说不清楚 |
[41:07] | On a media visit, they let you bring in papers and notebooks. | 如果是媒体访问 他们会允许你带纸和笔记本 |
[41:12] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[41:15] | They were talking about things like how you dress. | 他们有提到你的穿着打扮 |
[41:17] | Totally varying descriptions. | 全都是截然不同的描述 |
[41:20] | Do you have any idea why that would be? | 你知道为什么会这样吗 |
[41:24] | Or your dating habits? | 那是你的约会习惯吗 |
[41:29] | Here’s a big one. | 接下来这个比较严重 |
[41:30] | Everyone told me a different story about where your family money comes from. | 有关你们家的钱从哪来 每个人都跟我说了不同的版本 |
[41:34] | If we could clear… | 如果我们能澄清… |
[41:35] | On a media visit, they even let you bring a recording device, | 如果是媒体访问 他们甚至允许你带录音设备 |
[41:38] | and our visit time isn’t limited to 40 minutes because it’s VIP. | 而且我们的访问时间 不限于40分钟 因为是贵宾 |
[41:43] | You rode that bus. Don’t you know how VIP works? | 你搭了那辆公交车 难道你不知道贵宾访问的操作吗 |
[41:47] | I do know, but VIP comes with rules. | 我知道 但贵宾访问是有规则的 |
[41:51] | For a media visit, I would have to put in an official written request | 如果要申请媒体访问 我必须提交一份正式的书面申请 |
[41:55] | and then wait for approval and that can take weeks. | 然后等待批准 这可能需要几周的时间 |
[41:59] | Sometimes, VIP isn’t better. | 有时候 贵宾的待遇不一定更好 |
[42:02] | Anna, can you answer any of these questions? | 安娜 你可以回答这些问题吗 |
[42:06] | Just talk a little bit | 稍微解释一下 |
[42:07] | about why everyone has a different description of you? | 为什么每个人对你的描述都不一样 |
[42:13] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[42:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:16] | I read some stuff about you. | 我看了一些关于你的事迹 |
[42:19] | Lots of people have read some stuff about me. | 很多人都看过关于我的事迹 |
[42:21] | – That’s not a question. – Well, I have a question. | - 这并不是问题 - 我有个问题 |
[42:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:28] | – What? – Nothing. | - 怎么了 - 没什么 |
[42:30] | No, why is your face like that? | 不 你的表情是怎么回事 |
[42:35] | Fine, you looked me up and you read some stuff about me, | 好吧 你查过我的资料 看了一些关于我的事迹 |
[42:39] | and now you want to ask me a question. | 然后现在你有个问题要问我 |
[42:42] | That’s not new. I usually get either “What happened to the kid in the story?” | 这又不是新鲜事 我通常会被问道 “报道里的孩子怎么了 “ |
[42:47] | “Where is he now?” | “他在哪里 “ |
[42:48] | Or I get “Did Bloomberg really offer me a job | 或者”彭博集团 是不是真的给了我一个工作机会 |
[42:51] | and then after everything came out, take it back?” | 然后在事情曝光后又撤回了 “ |
[42:54] | It’s always some version of one of those. | 通常都是以不同的方式问这几个问题 |
[42:57] | And, yes, I can tell you they took the job back, | 然后 没错 我可以告诉你 他们撤回了那个工作机会 |
[43:00] | and, no, I don’t know what happened to the kid. | 然后 不 我不知道那个孩子怎么了 |
[43:03] | That answer your question? Because I would love to move on to you. | 我有回答到你的问题吗 因为我很想继续聊你的事 |
[43:07] | That wasn’t my question. | 那并不是我想问的 |
[43:10] | What do you want to ask me? | 你想问我什么 |
[43:12] | I looked at some stuff about you from the Internet | 我在网上看了一些关于你的事迹 |
[43:16] | and I see some pictures, | 我看到了一些照片 |
[43:20] | and I wonder what do you wear? | 然后我就想你穿的是什么 |
[43:25] | Why do you dress like that? | 你为什么穿成那样 |
[43:27] | Like… | 那… |
[43:28] | Like that? | 那样 |
[43:31] | What are you wearing? You look poor. | 你穿的是什么 你看起来很穷 |
[43:37] | This is a nice… | 这是件挺不错的… |
[43:40] | I’m pregnant. Maternity clothes are hard to… | 我怀孕了 孕妇装很难… |
[43:44] | I’m dressed down for prison. | 我来监狱穿得很随便 |
[43:45] | No, you need to get better clothes. | 不 你得穿好点的衣服 |
[43:48] | You could get Scalia, Herrera, Dior, Valentino, | 你可以买斯卡利亚、海莱娜 迪奥、华伦天奴 |
[43:55] | mmm, maybe, and Chanel makes perfect flats. | 还有香奈儿的平底鞋也很不错 |
[44:00] | Your feet are too fat for heels. | 你的脚太肥了 不适合穿高跟鞋 |
[44:02] | But this, no. You look broke- ass. | 但这身打扮不合格 你看起来穷困潦倒 |
[44:06] | Anna. You’re wearing, what are those? Coveralls? | 安娜 你穿的是什么 工作服吗 |
[44:10] | I’m in prison, but I still accessorized it and had it pressed. | 虽然我人在监狱 但我还是 给它配了配饰 而且还熨过了 |
[44:17] | Anna, can you answer some of my questions? | 安娜 你可以回答我的问题吗 |
[44:24] | I haven’t agreed to be interviewed by you yet, | 我还没同意接受你的采访 |
[44:28] | but still, mmm, what’s the words… | 但还是 那个词叫什么来着… |
[44:34] | On background. | 私自谈谈 |
[44:41] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[44:42] | You know, Todd told me McCaw’s offering me a plea deal. | 托德告诉我麦考要给我一份认罪协议 |
[44:47] | I’m considering it. It’s pretty good. | 我在考虑 那是个不错的选择 |
[44:49] | I might take it. | 我可能会接受 |
[44:51] | I hate to, but it could be the smart way to go. | 我也不想这么做 但这可能是明智的选择 |
[44:54] | – Anna! – Bye. | - 安娜 - 再见 |
[44:57] | VIP is always better, Vivian. | 贵宾的待遇肯定比较好 薇薇安 |
[44:59] | You just have to be willing to do the work. | 只要你愿意接受那些麻烦就行 |
[45:13] | I stuck to the facts, | 我就事论事 |
[45:15] | I laid out all the details of the plea agreement and let her decide. | 我列出了认罪协议的所有细节 让她来决定 |
[45:19] | Take the plea or go to trial, her choice. | 接受认罪协议还是上庭 这是她的选择 |
[45:23] | – And? – I mean, she’s thinking about it. | - 然后呢 - 她在考虑 |
[45:26] | Yes. | 好 |
[45:28] | She’s gonna call me when she knows what she wants to do. So… | 她决定后会给我打电话 所以… |
[45:31] | What do you want her to do? What do you hope she’ll do? | 你想让她怎么做 你希望她会怎么决定 |
[45:35] | If she takes the plea, I don’t have to try the case. | 如果她接受认罪协议 我就不用审理这个案子了 |
[45:38] | Is it better to go to trial? | 庭审会比较好吗 |
[45:39] | Yeah, if I win, for both of us. It’s amazing if I win. | 是的 如果我能赢的话 对我们俩来说都好 我能赢就太好了 |
[45:45] | – But if I lose… – Hmm. | 但是如果我输了… |
[45:48] | The plea, it’s… it’s safer. | 认罪协议比较安全 |
[45:51] | Anna at least knows when she’s going to get out. | 至少安娜知道她什么时候能出来 |
[45:54] | I know I didn’t do anything to keep her in there longer. | 我也知道我没做什么 害到她在里面待久一点 |
[45:57] | Publicly, I don’t take a hit. | 我也不会在公众面前受打击 |
[45:59] | Is that better for Anna’s future? Maybe? | 这样对安娜的未来更好吗 也许吧 |
[46:01] | I mean, I honestly don’t even know what I’m rooting for. | 我真的不知道自己支持哪个做法 |
[46:06] | It’s Aggie and popsicles. | 就像艾姬和冰棒 |
[46:09] | She never knows if she wants purple or red, | 她一直都不知道 自己想要紫色还是红色的 |
[46:11] | so she lets Brian choose, and the minute he does, | 所以她让布莱恩选 在他做出选择的那一刻 |
[46:14] | she gets a feeling. She’s either happy or mad. | 她就感觉到了 她要么开心 要么生气 |
[46:19] | Anna will make a choice. | 安娜会做出选择 |
[46:21] | And then you’ll know how you feel, one way or the other. | 然后你就会知道自己的感受 到底希望怎么做 |
[46:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:31] | Do you think we’ll get to sleep in our bed? | 你觉得我们能在我们的床上睡吗 |
[46:33] | No. | 不行 |
[46:34] | The bitch is psycho screwing you. | 那婊子在玩弄你的心理 |
[46:36] | Barry! Stories come, stories go. | - 巴里 - 看开一点吧 |
[46:39] | Chick is a nut job looking for a pound of flesh. | 那个小妞是个疯子 在找能够任人鱼肉的对象 |
[46:41] | That’s some Hannibal Lecter, lambs- are- screaming shit. | 那是汉尼拔莱克特的作风 羔羊在尖叫之类的 |
[46:45] | What our woke friend means to say | 我们这位清醒的朋友想说的是 |
[46:47] | is that the young woman may be suffering some mental health issues. | 那位年轻女子可能有心理健康问题 |
[46:50] | All I have is what she said on background. I can’t do the story with that. | 我知道的只有她私下跟我说的事 我不能用这个做报道 |
[46:53] | So what do I do? I’m not giving up. | 那我应该怎么做 我不会放弃的 |
[46:56] | I’m not going in there and telling Paul that he wins, I’ll do #MeToo. | 我不会进去告诉保罗说他赢了 我会做反性侵的报道 |
[47:01] | So what? I go back there and convince her to say yes to giving me the interview. | 所以怎么办 我要回去 说服她同意接受我的采访 |
[47:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:12] | That’s not enough. | 这样不够 |
[47:13] | It’s not just that she needs to give you the interview. | 问题不仅是她需要接受你的采访 |
[47:17] | I didn’t say this, I never said this! | 我没说过以下的话 我从来没说过 |
[47:20] | But she needs to not take the deal. | 而是她必须拒绝那个协议 |
[47:22] | Don’t you say that to her. That is unethical. | 不要对她说那种话 那么做不道德 |
[47:26] | But he’s right, you need the time. | 但他说得对 你需要时间 |
[47:29] | You need to interview her over and over again. | 你得一遍又一遍地采访她 |
[47:31] | You need to build a story, talk to sources. | 你需要把故事建立起来 跟线人谈谈 |
[47:33] | Come back to her again. You need time with her. | 再跟她谈谈 你需要在她身上花很多时间 |
[47:36] | But she takes the deal, she’s gone. | 但她要是接受协议 她就完了 |
[47:37] | Both of you… Viv, you’re… | 你们俩都完蛋了…应该说是你… |
[47:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[47:43] | Obviously, she can’t take the deal. | 显然 她不能接受协议 |
[47:45] | You need the trial. No trial, no story. | 你需要她上法庭 没有庭审 就没有报道 |
[47:47] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[47:48] | I still have time with her if she takes the deal. | 就算她接受协议 我还是有时间采访她的 |
[47:51] | If she takes a deal, she’s what? | 如果她接受协议会怎么样 |
[47:52] | Immediately sent Upstate to serve her time? | 立刻被送去北部服刑 |
[47:55] | You’re not going to be able to drive two, three, four hours | 你不可能每周 开两、三、四个小时的车 |
[47:58] | to and from some prison every week to see her. | 往返监狱去见她 |
[48:00] | I can do that. Why can’t I do that? | 我可以这么做 为什么不能 |
[48:05] | I know we all pretend like it’s not happening, | 我知道我们都假装没这回事 |
[48:08] | but you do actually understand that a baby’s going to come | 但你确实知道很快就会有个孩子 |
[48:11] | shooting out of your hoochie pretty soon, right? | 从你的私密处蹦出来 对吧 |
[48:23] | – Oh, fuck. – Hey. | - 该死的 - 别这样 |
[48:26] | Maybe you’ll get lucky. Maybe she won’t take the deal. | 也许你运气够好 也许她不会接受那个协议 |
[48:30] | She’s taking the deal. | 她决定接受协议 |
[48:34] | – Okay. – Yeah. | - 好吧 - 对 |
[48:36] | McCaw offered, and it’s a pretty good deal. | 麦考提出的协议条件不错 |
[48:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:43] | Anna has asked me to tell you | 安娜让我告诉你 |
[48:44] | that she’s not interested in doing the interview. | 她现在没兴趣接受采访了 |
[48:47] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[48:48] | She just didn’t like the direction you were headed. | 她就是不喜欢你报道的方向 |
[48:53] | The direction? | 方向 |
[48:55] | The direction? | 方向 |
[48:58] | Oh, Todd. Can I call you Todd? I’m gonna call you Todd. | 托德 我可以叫你托德吗 我就叫你托德吧 |
[49:00] | – Sure. – Your client is out of her fucking mind. | - 没问题 - 你的委托人疯了 |
[49:02] | There was no direction. My direction was nowhere. | 根本没有方向 我完全没有方向 |
[49:05] | I have no idea who Anna Delvey, Anna Sorokin, whoever, is. | 我不知道安娜德尔维 还是安娜索罗金什么的是谁 |
[49:09] | The more I know, the less I know. | 我知道的越多 有效的消息就越少 |
[49:19] | Heartbeat is strong. | 心跳很强 |
[49:21] | So, uh, what is it? | 所以是男还是女 |
[49:24] | Can’t tell yet. | 还不知道 |
[49:26] | This kid of yours doesn’t want to turn around for me. | 你的孩子不愿意转过身来让我看 |
[49:30] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[49:32] | Right there. | 看到了 |
[49:34] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[49:37] | Yes! It’s a girl. Vivian! | 太棒了 是个女孩 薇薇安 |
[49:42] | Vivian? | 薇薇安 |
[49:43] | Fuck, fucking, fuck, fuck. | 该死的 |
[49:46] | Fuckety fucking fuck. | 他妈的 |
[49:47] | Fuckety fucking fuck fuckers. | 去他妈的 |
[49:51] | – I’m gonna be back in a minute. – Yeah. | - 我出去一下 - 好的 |
[49:53] | Yep. | 好 |
[49:58] | Um, Vivian, I am trying to think of something comforting to say to you. | 薇薇安 我在想 该对你说什么安慰的话 |
[50:05] | Uh, because I can sense you’re upset. | 因为我能感觉到你很生气 |
[50:07] | But I don’t want to | 但我又不想 |
[50:09] | because you are ruining one of the best moments of my life. | 因为你毁了 我人生中最美好的时光之一 |
[50:15] | Start explaining. | 开始解释吧 |
[50:17] | She’s real. | 她是真的 |
[50:21] | I thought I was going to have it fixed | 我以为我就快能洗清 |
[50:23] | my reputation… | 自己的名誉了 |
[50:25] | before there was a tiny person | 在我需要让她活着 |
[50:27] | I’m required to keep alive and pay attention to. | 并给予关注的小家伙出现之前 |
[50:31] | – I want her, I do. – It’s… | 我想要她 我真的想要 只是… |
[50:34] | I thought I would have my career saved. | 我以为能保住我的事业 |
[50:39] | I thought it would be repaired, breathing, on its feet, | 我以为能够把它修复好 维持好 稳住阵脚 |
[50:42] | before who I get to be changes. | 在我能拥有的成就改变之前 |
[50:47] | Look. She’s real. | 你看 她是真的 |
[50:52] | I’ve run out of time. | 我没时间了 |
[50:54] | And if you tell me my joy at having a daughter | 如果你告诉我 我有了女儿的快乐 |
[50:57] | is supposed to make up for the loss of my career, | 可以弥补我失去的事业 |
[50:59] | the loss of the thing that lights up my brain, | 弥补我失去的精神粮食 |
[51:01] | I swear to God, I will smother you in your sleep. | 我对天发誓 我会在你睡觉时把你闷死 |
[51:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:22] | You never have to thank me. | 你不用谢我 |
[51:26] | I am happy that it’s a girl. | 我很高兴她是个女孩 |
[51:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:34] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[53:39] | Wait up by the loading dock. | 在装货区等我 |
[53:49] | Going on break. | 我要去休息了 |
[53:51] | Hell no, you cannot deny me a break. Union. Do I need to say it twice? | 当然不行 你不能不让我休息 工会 需要我说两遍吗 |
[53:56] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[54:05] | How did you and Anna become friends? | 你和安娜是如何成为朋友的 |
[54:08] | I work here, Anna lived here for months. | 我在这里工作 安娜在这里住了几个月 |
[54:11] | We just clicked. | 我们很合得来 |
[54:12] | Why’d you lie about knowing her? | 你为什么要撒谎说不认识她 |
[54:14] | I did not lie. I just did not share. | 我没撒谎 我只是没说出来 |
[54:16] | – Would you mind if I interviewed you? – No. Thank you. | - 你介意我采访你吗 - 不了 谢谢 |
[54:19] | Can I ask why? | 我能知道原因吗 |
[54:22] | I don’t sell out my friends. | 我不会出卖我的朋友 |
[54:28] | There’s a bunch of photos of you and Anna and these two women. | 有一堆你和安娜 还有这两个女人的照片 |
[54:31] | You were all good friends. What happened? | 你们曾经是好朋友 到底发生了什么事 |
[54:36] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[54:39] | Anna’s taking a plea. Did you know? | 安娜要认罪 你知道吗 |
[54:45] | Anna’s not dumb. If she’s taken a plea | 安娜又不是笨蛋 如果她要认罪 |
[54:47] | it’s because she’s decided that’s the right thing to do. | 那是因为她觉得这么做是对的 |
[54:49] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是你来这里的原因吗 |
[54:51] | To see if I knew about Anna? | 看看我对安娜是否了解 |
[54:54] | I guess I just don’t want to see Anna throw her life away. | 我想我只是不想 看到安娜放弃自己的人生 |
[54:58] | You don’t care about Anna. | 你才不在乎安娜 |
[55:00] | You care about your story, and I don’t know why, | 你只在乎你的报道 我不知道为什么 |
[55:03] | but obviously if Anna takes a plea you somehow don’t get your story. | 但显然 如果安娜认罪了 你的报道就写不成了 |
[55:06] | So the answer to my question “Why are you here?” is me. | 所以我刚才问”你来这里 做什么 “的答案是因为我 |
[55:11] | You came here hoping I would go convince Anna not to take a plea | 你来这里是希望 我能劝服安娜不要认罪 |
[55:14] | so you can have your story, right? | 好让你能完成你的报道 对吧 |
[55:16] | Neff, listen. | 内芙 听我说 |
[55:19] | This could be an important story about financial institutions, | 这可能是一个很重要的报道 关于金融机构 |
[55:25] | the way women are treated, | 关于女性如何被对待 |
[55:27] | and how society admits only those elite few… | 以及社会如何只接纳少数精英… |
[55:31] | Whatever. I am not new. I am not stupid. | 不管怎样 我又不是初出茅庐也不是笨蛋 |
[55:34] | This is New York. I work in the New York people business. | 这里是纽约 我在纽约的人事部门工作 |
[55:40] | Everyone here is running a game. Everyone here needs to score. | 这里的每个人都在打着自己的算盘 这里的每个人都想要赢 |
[55:43] | Everyone here is hustling. | 这里的每个人都很忙 |
[55:45] | Everyone here wants something. | 这里的每个人都想要利益 |
[55:48] | Money, power, image, love. | 金钱、权利、形象、爱情 |
[55:53] | You want something. You want to take from Anna. | 你有目的 你想从安娜身上得利益 |
[55:56] | Be bold enough to admit that. That, I could maybe respect. | 勇敢地承认这一点 那样也许我还能尊重你 |
[55:59] | This, you showing up with a latte and a smile, | 而你却这样带着拿铁 面带笑容地出现 |
[56:02] | hoping I’ll help you because you care about women and society? | 希望我能帮你 因为你在乎女性和社会 |
[56:08] | No. Not today, Satan. | 没门 没兴趣 |
[56:11] | I need this interview. | 我需要这个采访 |
[56:14] | I want… | 我想要… |
[56:17] | I want the career I was supposed to have. | 我想要我本该拥有的事业 |
[56:23] | I don’t need you to convince Anna. | 我不需要你劝服安娜 |
[56:25] | If she’s going to respect me, I’m pretty sure I have to do that myself. | 如果要她尊重我 我相信必须由我自己来劝服她 |
[56:28] | But I need to know, what does Anna want? | 但我需要知道 安娜想要什么 |
[56:56] | Vivian? I’m Beth, the Rikers media liaison. | 薇薇安 我是贝丝 赖克斯岛的媒体联络员 |
[57:00] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[57:20] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[57:23] | Have some tea. | 喝茶 |
[57:30] | You’re wondering why I’m here. | 你在想我来做什么 |
[57:32] | I’m not doing the interview. | 我是不会接受采访的 |
[57:34] | I’m taking the deal. | 我决定接受协议 |
[57:37] | Todd told you. | 托德告诉你了 |
[57:39] | He did. | 他是告诉我了 |
[57:41] | But I just can’t stop thinking, why? | 但我就是忍不住想 为什么 |
[57:47] | If I go to trial and lose, | 如果我接受庭审 然后输了 |
[57:50] | Todd says that I could go to prison for at least 15 years, maybe more. | 托德说我至少要在监狱里 待15年或更久 |
[57:55] | And if I take the deal, I’m out in four and they deport me. | 如果我接受协议 我四年后就能出狱 然后被驱逐出境 |
[57:59] | Why wouldn’t I take the deal? | 那我为什么不接受协议 |
[58:03] | It’s just this whole thing. | 因为这整件事 |
[58:07] | Everyone’s calling you a scam artist, a dumb socialite, a joke. | 大家都说你是骗子、愚蠢的社交名媛 把你当成笑话 |
[58:13] | They’re all deciding who you are. | 他们都用自己的观点去定义你 |
[58:16] | When you take the deal, that’s it, you’re agreeing with them. | 如果你接受了那个协议 那就完了 证明你认同他们的观点 |
[58:21] | You’ll be a dumb socialite forever. | 你永远都会是愚蠢的社交名媛 |
[58:23] | The trial and everything leading up to it is your one chance to defend yourself, | 庭审和庭审前的一切 都是你能为自己辩护 |
[58:29] | to restore your reputation. | 并恢复名誉的唯一机会 |
[58:32] | I’m surprised you’d give that up. | 我很惊讶你居然会放弃这个机会 |
[58:36] | Oh. What? So, now you care about me? | 怎么了 你现在还关心我了 |
[58:39] | No, I’m not your friend. | 不 我不是你的朋友 |
[58:41] | You don’t need to like me, I’m a journalist. | 你不需要喜欢我 我只是个记者 |
[58:45] | I want something from you. | 我想从你那里得到一些东西 |
[58:48] | I want this story. | 我想要写这篇报道 |
[58:51] | In return, I can give you what you want. | 作为回报 我可以答应你的任何要求 |
[58:55] | And what do you think I want? | 那你觉得我会要求什么 |
[59:01] | I understand we have a plea agreement. | 听说我们有个认罪协议 |
[59:03] | We do, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[59:04] | Defendant pleads guilty to all counts. | 被告承认所有指控 |
[59:06] | Four years conditional parole, with deportation. | 并接受四年有条件假释 外加驱逐出境 |
[59:09] | The defense has advised the defendant? Yes, Your Honor. | - 辩方律师是否跟被告交代清楚了 - 是的 法官大人 |
[59:12] | And the defendant understands the details of the plea? | 被告了解认罪协议的细节吗 |
[59:14] | – She does. – And she agrees? | - 了解 - 她同意吗 |
[59:17] | – She does. – No. | - 同意 - 不同意 |
[59:20] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[59:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[59:24] | They will not call Anna Delvey a dumb socialite. | 他们不许称安娜德尔维 为愚蠢的社交名媛 |
[59:28] | I’m smart. I’m a businesswoman. | 我聪明绝顶 我是个女商人 |
[59:31] | We do this. | 我们来证实这一点 |
[59:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[59:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:39] | My client wishes to reject the plea offer, Your Honor. | 我的委托人要拒绝认罪协议 法官大人 |
[59:42] | I want to be heard in court. | 我想在法庭上发言 |
[59:45] | I want a trial. | 我想要庭审 |
[59:48] | She wants a trial, so we’re going to trial. | 她想要庭审 那么我们就接受庭审 |
[1:00:10] | In return, I can give you what you want. | 作为回报 我可以答应你的任何要求 |
[1:00:15] | And what do you think I want? | 那你觉得我会要求什么 |
[1:00:17] | To be rescued? To be found innocent? | 被解救 被判无罪 |
[1:00:20] | No. You want to be famous. | 不 你想出名 |
[1:00:24] | If you let me, I will tell the world your story | 如果你愿意 我会把你的故事告诉全世界 |
[1:00:27] | and I will write the hell out of it. | 我会不遗余力地写好这篇报道 |
[1:00:30] | I will make you famous. | 我会让你闻名天下 |
[1:00:33] | Everyone will know the name Anna Delvey. | 所有人都会知道安娜德尔维这个名字 |
[1:01:04] | That bitch didn’t take a plea. | 那婊子不接受认罪协议 |
[1:01:07] | There’s going to be a trial. | 她要接受庭审 |
[1:01:16] | A reporter tried to talk to me. Did you talk to her? | 有个记者想找我谈话 你有跟她谈过吗 |
[1:01:18] | No, no. I absolutely refused. | 没有 我想都没想就拒绝了 |
[1:01:23] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |