时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | And what is it you do, Jack? | 你是做什么的 杰克 |
[00:28] | I’m an artist. | 我是艺术家 |
[00:30] | He’s really talented. | 他真的很有才 |
[00:33] | You’ve seen my work? | 你看过我的作品 |
[00:36] | You know, Vivian says. | 薇薇安说的 |
[00:39] | Would we have seen your work somewhere? | 我们会不会在哪看过你的作品 |
[00:42] | Uh, ever go to the galleries on the Lower East Side? | 去过下东区的画廊吗 |
[00:47] | Um, little kids make it hard to go anywhere. | 家里有小孩 哪都去不了 |
[00:53] | – It’s… – Oh. | 就是… |
[00:55] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[00:56] | Hi, hi. I’m sorry I’m late. | 大家好 抱歉我迟到了 |
[00:58] | – Vivian, hello! – You are Mags. | - 薇薇安 你好 - 你是玛格斯 |
[01:00] | – It’s nice to finally meet you. – Oh. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[01:06] | – Hey. – What? It’s fine. | - 嘿 - 怎么了 没事的 |
[01:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:10] | So… | 那么… |
[01:12] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[01:13] | Holy shit. Seriously? | 我的天 认真的 |
[01:15] | – Oh, yeah. – What did you get? What did they get? | - 当然了 - 你拿到什么了 他们拿到什么了 |
[01:18] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:19] | Are you just gonna sit there, or are you gonna whip this out? Oh, yes! | 你就准备坐那儿吗 还是要赶快拿出来 真棒 |
[01:25] | Uh… Todd… | 托德… |
[01:29] | Come here. | 坐过来 |
[01:30] | Come, come, come, come, come. | 来 |
[01:33] | Okay, so, at first it’s just a bunch of shots of Anna | 是这样 最开始只是一些安娜的照片 |
[01:37] | shopping, playing tennis, | 购物、打网球 |
[01:39] | lounging by the pool, like a normal vacation, | 在泳池边懒洋洋地躺着 就像普通的度假一样 |
[01:41] | if your vacation is at a Moroccan hotel that costs almost $10,000 a night. | 当然 如果住近一万一宿的 摩洛哥酒店算普通的话 |
[01:46] | But then… | 但然后… |
[01:48] | – Please. Please, please. – If you don’t put the fucking camera down… | - 求你了 - 你他妈要不把摄像机放下… |
[01:51] | – Turn it off! – The fuck? | - 关掉 - 这他妈啥 |
[01:54] | Right? | 对吧 |
[01:55] | That’s it, before it’s back to tennis. | 就是这些了 然后回到了打网球的画面 |
[02:00] | So Anna has one last shot to get her funding for her club, right? | 所以安娜还有最后一次机会 为她的俱乐部筹集资金 |
[02:06] | And one big loan that can come through. | 一大笔即将到账的贷款 |
[02:09] | And while she’s waiting for it, while she has zero dollars, | 就在她等这笔贷款时 也就是身无分无时 |
[02:13] | she packs up her friends and goes on this expensive trip to Morocco. | 她带上朋友们 去摩洛哥来了一趟昂贵的旅行 |
[02:19] | – That’s what this is about. – Oh. | 视频就是有关这件事的 |
[02:22] | – You already know this whole story. – Mm- hmm. | 整件事你已经知道了 |
[02:24] | – Yeah, me too. – It’s all he talks about. | - 好吧 我也是 - 他整天就说这个 |
[02:26] | I am an Anna expert. | 我现在可是安娜专家 |
[02:27] | No, exactly. | 非常准确 |
[02:28] | It’s literally the only thing she ever talks about. | 她真的是每天只聊这一件事 |
[02:31] | There’s a wall in our house devoted to this. | 我们家有一面墙 专门让她用来搞这个事情 |
[02:34] | He sleeps with Anna files next to our bed. | 他睡觉的时候 我们床边都会放一摞安娜的文件 |
[02:37] | I’m pretty sure she’s gonna try and name our baby Anna Delvey Kent. | 我很确定 她肯定想 给我们的孩子取名为安娜德尔维肯特 |
[02:40] | – You should call Social Services. – That’s what I said. | - 那你应该打给社会服务部 - 我就是这么说的 |
[02:43] | Show us some more footage. | 再给我们看一些录像 |
[02:44] | Well, there’s this one part… | 好吧 有一部分是… |
[02:47] | – Please. Please, please. – If you don’t put the fucking camera down… | - 求你了 - 你他妈要不把摄像机放下… |
[02:50] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[02:53] | – Thank you for sending me the footage. – Yeah, of course. | - 非常感谢给我发来录像 - 不客气 |
[02:55] | If there’s a chance Manhattan Magazine would license it for the site, | 如果《曼哈顿杂志》 有可能想授权该录像在网站上的使用 |
[02:58] | I’d be happy to talk about an arrangement. | 我很乐意谈谈签非正式协议的事 |
[03:01] | Ooh. Maybe. I’ll look through it some more. | 或许吧 我会再 仔细看看有没有新情况 |
[03:04] | So how did you end up on the trip? | 那你是怎么踏上摩洛哥之旅的 |
[03:09] | I do videography work with Rachel at Vanity Fair. | 我在《名利场》 与瑞秋一起做摄像工作 |
[03:12] | She brought me in. | 她把我带进来的 |
[03:14] | Did Anna say why she wanted the trip filmed? | 安娜有没有说过 为什么要给这次旅行录像 |
[03:17] | I don’t really know. | 我真不知道 |
[03:18] | She and Rachel had seen that Khloé Kardashian had posted something | 几个月前 她和瑞秋看到克罗伊卡戴珊 |
[03:23] | from the hotel a few months prior. | 在酒店发了一些推送 |
[03:25] | I think Anna imagined she was testing her own reality show | 我觉得安娜的想法是 测试一下她自己的真人秀节目 |
[03:29] | or a documentary, or… | 或纪录片 或者… |
[03:31] | The reason was a bit shifty. | 反正原因有点不明确 |
[03:33] | Mm, interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:35] | So, can you tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[03:39] | I mean, the footage is great, but it doesn’t explain. | 我是说 录像非常好 但还不足以解释 |
[03:42] | How does a Khloé Kardashian- inspired vacation | 由克罗伊卡戴珊启发的一场旅行 |
[03:45] | turn into a felony charge? | 怎么会演变成重罪指控 |
[03:47] | Look. Again, if the site wants to use the footage, that’s one thing, | 这样 我再说一次 如果网站想用录像 这是一码事 |
[03:51] | but I don’t know that I’m really comfortable talking about the details. | 但我不知道 自己是不是真的愿意谈论细节 |
[03:54] | If my work finds out, it’s not a great look. | 如果被我单位发现 场面可就没那么好看了 |
[03:57] | But I don’t have to use your name. | 但我不需要用你的名字 |
[04:00] | Yeah. I’ve got to protect myself. | 好吧 但我得保护好自己 |
[04:02] | And Rachel. And Kacy. | 还有瑞秋 还有凯西 |
[04:07] | You should ask Rachel. | 你应该问问瑞秋 |
[04:09] | I’ve been trying. I can’t find her. | 我一直在试 但找不到她 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry, you kind of caught me at a bad time. I gotta meet a client. | 抱歉 我现在 不太方便 我要去见客户 |
[04:14] | I just want to know how Rachel ended up paying for everything. | 我就是想知道 最后怎么会是瑞秋付了所有钱 |
[04:18] | Do you think Anna coerced her somehow? | 你认为安娜以某种方式强迫她了吗 |
[04:20] | Really, I’ve got to meet a client, so… | 真的 我有个客户要见… |
[04:22] | Can you at least tell me about the footage? | 那至少能和我说一下录像的事吗 |
[04:25] | You’ve seen the footage? | 你看过录像了 |
[04:49] | Good morning, Ms. Duke. | 早上好 杜克女士 |
[04:50] | Morning, Bobby. | 早上好 鲍比 |
[04:52] | Good, now we’re warming up. | 很好 现在我们热起身来了 |
[04:54] | Don’t forget to breathe. | 别忘了要呼吸 |
[04:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:57] | – What are you? – I’m a bad bitch! | - 你是什么 - 我是个臭婊子 |
[04:59] | Who’s the star of this movie? | 这部电影的明星是谁 |
[05:01] | A bad bitch is! | 是一个臭婊子 |
[05:02] | Let’s go! | 加油 |
[05:04] | I told him, I’m not having his kids come to my event. | 我跟他说过 我不会 让他的孩子们来参加我的活动 |
[05:07] | They’re just going to suck the air out of the room | 他们会像情绪激动的小吸血鬼一样 |
[05:09] | like little emotional vampires. | 把房间里的空气都吸走 |
[05:11] | You’ve get to get back what you’re putting in. | 你必须把投入的东西拿回来 |
[05:13] | Or your well goes dry. | 否则你的井就会枯竭 |
[05:14] | Little eight- year- old assholes. | 一群八岁的小混蛋 |
[05:19] | So the suite could fit three of us. | 套房应该能住得下我们三个人 |
[05:21] | Two in the master, one on the couch, but it might be kind of tight, right? | 两人住主人套房 一人睡沙发 但可能有点局促 对吧 |
[05:24] | It might just be more ideal to get two adjoining suites, | 订两个相邻的套房可能更理想 |
[05:28] | then everyone has their space. | 这样大家都有空间 |
[05:29] | – We should book it today. – I don’t have time today. | - 我们今天就该预订 - 今天我没空 |
[05:32] | I could book it for us. | 我可以替大家订 |
[05:33] | I book travel for people at work all the time. | 反正我在单位总给别人订行程 |
[05:35] | – You could just pay me back. – Let’s keep our heads in the workout. | - 你们回头把钱给我 - 大家要专心运动 |
[05:41] | – Anna… – But it could be about my loan. | - 安娜… - 可能是我贷款的事 |
[05:53] | Have you heard from them? | 你有他们的消息吗 |
[05:55] | Hi, Anna. | 嗨 安娜 |
[05:56] | That’s why I’m calling. I just got off with Fortress. | 我打电话就是说这事 我刚和峰堡通完话 |
[05:58] | I know we were hoping they’d have due diligence done by today, | 我知道咱们盼着今天结束尽职调查 |
[06:02] | but unfortunately, they need more time. | 但不走运 他们还需要时间 |
[06:04] | How much more time can they need? We’ve given them everything they wanted. | 他们到底还要多长时间 他们要的东西我们都已经提供了 |
[06:07] | We have. I think they’re just taking a closer look. | 的确是 但我觉得 他们就是想再仔细看一眼 |
[06:10] | I’ll call you as soon as I hear. | 有消息我会第一时间给你打电话 |
[06:13] | Everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[06:24] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:25] | I don’t want the suites. | 我不想住套房了 |
[06:27] | When my loans come through, I might have to start working, | 贷款到账后 我可能就得开始工作了 |
[06:30] | so I’ll need more space. | 所以我需要更大的空间 |
[06:33] | Let’s book the private riad. | 我们订一个私人花园套房 |
[06:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:38] | What are you doing next week, Kacy? | 凯西 你下周要忙什么吗 |
[06:42] | You’re going to Morocco and it’s not for vacation? | 你要去摩洛哥 而且不是去度假 |
[06:45] | My work’s a little different. | 我的工作有点不同 |
[06:47] | So you’re going to cut this short and go to bed early for a young girl? | 那你是准备压缩我们的时间 早早回去睡觉 就为了一个小姑娘 |
[06:53] | You know, I’m pretty secure, | 你知道吗 我很有安全感 |
[06:55] | but at a certain point, a guy starts to wonder. | 但在某个时候 男人也会开始怀疑 |
[06:59] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:01] | I want you to come upstairs, it’s just… | 我想让你上楼 只是… |
[07:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:07] | I’ll make you breakfast. | 我给你做早餐 |
[07:09] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[07:10] | You can be breakfast. | 你就是早餐 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry, I gotta go to sleep. | 抱歉 我得睡觉了 |
[07:24] | I have a plane to catch. | 要赶飞机 |
[07:26] | Call me when you’re back? | 回来之后给我打电话 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:44] | It’s so beautiful. Isn’t it? | 真漂亮 不是吗 |
[08:47] | It’s, like, such a rich culture. | 真是一种丰富的文化 |
[08:48] | It’s just a building. | 只是一栋楼而已 |
[08:50] | Yves Saint Laurent had a second home here just outside the city. | 伊夫圣罗兰的第二个家就在这座城外 |
[08:53] | It’s supposed to be incredible, | 应该是很超乎想象的 |
[08:56] | like, two acres of gardens and this amazing villa. | 两英亩的花园 一座令人惊叹的别墅 |
[08:58] | I’ve always wanted… | 我早就想去了 |
[08:59] | Can you film me? We need, like, an entrance shot. | 能拍我吗 我们需要一个入场画面 |
[09:27] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[09:29] | They’re checking for bombs. | 检查是不是有炸弹 |
[09:31] | Why would there be bombs? | 怎么会有炸弹呢 |
[09:33] | We’re at the most expensive resort in Morocco. | 我们可是在摩洛哥最贵的度假区 |
[09:35] | All the money in the world can’t buy peace. | 世界上所有的钱都买不来和平 |
[10:03] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[10:04] | May I offer you a tour of the property? | 能带各位游览一下酒店吗 |
[10:10] | La Mamounia was gifted to Prince Al Mamoun | 18世纪 埃尔马蒙王子的父亲 |
[10:12] | by his father in the 18th century as a wedding present. | 把拉玛穆尼亚酒店 送给了他 作为结婚礼物 |
[10:16] | Framed by the Atlas Mountains to the north and Koutoubia Mosque to the east, | 酒店北接阿特拉斯山脉 东临库图比亚清真寺 |
[10:20] | our gardens date back to the 12th century, | 这座花园可以追溯至12世纪 |
[10:23] | with some olive trees three times older than some certain unnamed countries. | 一些橄榄树的树龄 是某些无名国家历史的三倍 |
[10:30] | Since becoming a hotel in 1923, | 自1923年改为酒店以来 |
[10:32] | the property has welcomed some of my personal favorite dignitaries. | 这里接待过一些我个人最喜欢的政要 |
[10:37] | Including Winston Churchill, Franklin Roosevelt, Nelson Mandela… | 包括温斯顿丘吉尔 富兰克林罗斯福、纳尔逊曼德拉… |
[10:41] | Oh, my God, this is where Khloé posted from! | 我的天 克罗伊就是在这里发推的 |
[10:46] | Let’s take a selfie. | 我们来自拍一张 |
[10:49] | One of Churchill’s favorite activities, I think. | 这是丘吉尔 最喜欢的活动之一 我觉得 |
[10:52] | – Hang on. – Let’s do both. | - 等一下 - 两个都拍 |
[10:54] | Is this what they brought you here to film? Selfies? | 嘿 她们把你带过来 就是为了拍这个吗 自拍 |
[10:58] | I’m not really sure. | 我不太确定 |
[11:00] | She said something about documenting the building of her business and… | 她说要记录一些 她建立企业的事情 而且… |
[11:04] | I needed the money. I’m waiting on a couple of paychecks, so… | 我缺这笔钱 薪水有几次没发了 所以… |
[11:07] | Baby, you do what they want you to do, | 亲亲 你做她们想让你做的事 |
[11:10] | go where they want you to go, and you might get a great film, | 去她们想让你去的地方 这样你可能会得到一部很棒的电影 |
[11:13] | but you’ll definitely get a great experience. | 但你绝对会得到一次很棒的体验 |
[11:15] | The universe provides what you’re meant to have. | 宇宙会给你你注定要拥有的东西 |
[11:18] | Huh. And, uh, what are you meant to have? | 那你注定要拥有什么 |
[11:22] | Three pounds off Anna. A vacation, I hope. | 安娜瘦三斤、我度个假 希望如此 |
[11:28] | Shall we continue on to your riad? | 那我们继续往前走 去您的花园套房 |
[11:55] | Oh, my God, this is incredible. | 我的天啊 这里也太棒了 |
[12:00] | Okay, you’ve got to come see this. | 你们一定要来看看这个 |
[12:12] | Oh, yeah. | 哇塞 |
[12:13] | There is seriously good energy out here. | 这里有非常积极的能量 |
[12:16] | Where’s Anna? | 安娜去哪了 |
[12:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:30] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[12:32] | Nothing. What are we doing? | 没事 咱们是要干什么 |
[12:38] | Mountain. | 山 |
[12:42] | Dancer. | 舞者 |
[12:43] | So would you go to the gardens growing up here? | 在这里长大 那你们还会去花园吗 |
[12:47] | Like, what a cute place to grow up next to. | 这么漂亮的地方 能在它附近长大 |
[12:49] | It is nice. | 非常棒 |
[12:50] | I gave them so much paperwork right away, and they take a week to get back to me. | 我立马给了他们那么多文件 他们却花了一周时间才回复我 |
[12:54] | I’m tired of waiting. | 我等得不耐烦了 |
[12:55] | So there are supposed to be incredible food stalls in Medina, | 老城麦地那应该有好吃到爆的小吃摊 |
[12:58] | but I guess I’m squeamish about my stomach, but what’s awesome… | 可惜我的胃有点脆弱 但最棒的是… |
[13:01] | Warrior two, keep it pretty. | 勇士二式 姿态要美 |
[13:03] | …is the Jardin Majorelle, the Yves Saint Laurent gardens… | …马约尔花园 也就是伊夫圣罗兰的花园… |
[13:05] | The gardens… | 花园… |
[13:07] | …go to the YSL gardens. | …去看看伊夫圣罗兰的花园 |
[13:09] | But it’s going to be sick when I get the money. | 但等我拿到钱 一定会爽翻天 |
[13:11] | – Anna! – Oops. | 安娜 |
[13:12] | It has this terrific café. | 这里有一家很棒的咖啡馆 |
[13:14] | We could kill a couple birds… | 我们可以同时干几件事… |
[13:16] | The restaurant’s good here. I just want to enjoy the hotel for now. | 这里的餐厅就很不错 现在我只想享受一下酒店 |
[13:19] | This is actually a good learning experience being here. | 其实 在这里 就是一次很好的学习经历 |
[13:22] | They’ve got a lot of things right, | 他们这里很多东西做得很到位 |
[13:24] | but ADF will be better than this place, I think. | 但我觉得安娜德尔维基金会 肯定比这里更好 |
[13:26] | Our spa will be more Swedish style. | 我们的水疗会更具瑞典风格 |
[13:29] | So we have to see the Medina, obviously. Shopping. | 当然了 我们得去 看看老城麦地那 还要购物 |
[13:31] | But maybe we could have some Moroccan influence. | 但或许我们可以加一些摩洛哥元素 |
[13:34] | I can bring my travels into the design. | 可以把我的许多旅途纳入到设计中 |
[13:36] | We should see the mosque, just to be respectful. | 我们应该看看清真寺 以示尊重 |
[13:39] | Serve tea in mugs with the Anna Delvey Foundation logo. | 用印有安娜德尔维基金会 标识的杯子盛茶 |
[13:42] | There’s also this incredible gate. | 还有一个很壮观的大门 |
[13:44] | It sounds like baba ganoush, but is more like Baba Agnow? | 听起来像茄泥糨糊 但又更像是阿格诺门 |
[13:47] | Or Baba Agnew? What else? | 阿格诺门 还有什么 |
[13:49] | Don’t forget about the gardens. | 别忘了提花园啊 |
[14:01] | I wonder what Noah’s doing now. | 我想知道诺亚现在在干什么 |
[14:04] | It’s weird we never really talk at work. We have so much in common. | 奇怪的是 我们在工作中 从不说话 我们有很多共同点 |
[14:07] | I know. Totally. | 我知道 说的是啊 |
[14:10] | Shall we order drinks? | 我们点喝的吧 |
[14:11] | I had champagne earlier. I don’t like to drink much. | 我刚才喝过香槟了 不想喝太多了 |
[14:14] | What about food? | 那吃什么呢 |
[14:15] | Yes, I’m starving. | 对 我好饿 |
[14:20] | What do you guys think? | 你们有什么想法 |
[14:21] | The four- course menu might not be enough food. | 四道菜的套餐可能不太够 |
[14:24] | – Should we maybe do the six? – Great. | - 要不点六道菜的套餐 - 好啊 |
[14:27] | Oh. So I was thinking, tomorrow, should we get a car to take us into town? | 所以我在想 明天 是不是该找辆车带我们进城 |
[14:31] | The Medina’s supposed to be best in the morning, | 老城麦地那在早晨是最漂亮的 |
[14:33] | perfect for an afternoon tour of the gardens. | 非常适合下午游览各种花园 |
[14:35] | Rachel, enough with the gardens. Who cares about the gardens? | 瑞秋 别再说花园了 谁在乎花园啊 |
[14:42] | I mean, so what do you want to see? | 好吧 那你想看什么 |
[14:47] | The spa, the other restaurant. | 水疗 其他餐厅 |
[14:50] | But we came all this way. | 但我们大老远跑来 |
[14:52] | We’re not just going to stay in the hotel and not see Marrakesh, right? | 该不会只待在酒店里 不去看看马拉喀什 对吧 |
[14:55] | We’re at one of the best hotels in the world. | 我们住在世界上最好的酒店之一 |
[14:58] | We have whatever we need here. Why would we leave? | 这里有我们需要的一切 为什么要出去呢 |
[15:04] | Mademoiselle, may I have a word? | 女士 能借一步说话吗 |
[15:15] | Shut up, Kacy. | 你可够了 凯西 |
[15:16] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:18] | – God. – What’s going on with those two? | - 我的天 - 她俩怎么回事 |
[15:20] | It’s like you’re a walking, talking bumper sticker. Why are you here? | 感觉你就像一个行走的励志 喊话机 喋喋不休 你来干吗啊 |
[15:24] | Is this normal for you to hang out with a bunch of twentysomethings? | 和一群20岁出头的人玩 对你而言正常吗 |
[15:27] | I am not feeling well. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[15:29] | Oh, my God, dramatic much? | 我的天 这么能演 |
[15:30] | You don’t look so good. | 你面色不太好 |
[15:33] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我觉得我想吐 |
[15:36] | I’m going to be sick. | 我想吐 |
[15:38] | Okay, let’s get you back. | 好吧 我们把你送回去 |
[15:46] | I ate the exact same food as everybody else from the airport on, | 从机场开始 我和大家吃的东西完全一样 |
[15:50] | but I was the only one who got sick. | 但唯独就我一个人吐了 |
[15:52] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[15:55] | I’ll tell you. I don’t think it was Morocco. | 跟你说 我觉得不是因为摩洛哥 |
[15:58] | I think it was the universe. | 而是因为宇宙 |
[16:02] | Protecting me. | 宇宙在保护我 |
[16:04] | I didn’t know it then. But I know it now. | 当时我不知道 但现在知道了 |
[16:13] | I’m going to walk her out to the car and then go film some B- roll. | 我送她出去上车 然后再拍一些辅助镜头 |
[16:17] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[16:19] | Kacy, I’m really sorry about last night. | 凯西 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[16:21] | I think I was just hungry. I’m so sorry you have to leave. | 我觉得当时 我就是太饿了 实在抱歉你得走了 |
[16:24] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[16:26] | Feel better. | 早日康复 |
[16:35] | Did you get the vacation the universe meant you to have? | 你得到宇宙 注定要你得到的度假了吗 |
[16:38] | Don’t. | 可别说了 |
[16:41] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[16:43] | Uh, she’s heading to the airport. She’s not feeling well. | 她感觉不舒服 要去机场 |
[16:50] | I was in bed for six days. | 我在床上躺了六天 |
[16:53] | Do you know what six whole days in bed feels like to a fitness junkie? | 你知道对健身迷而言 卧床六天意味着什么吗 |
[16:56] | After being on a plane for ten hours, | 先是坐了十小时的飞机 |
[16:58] | feeling like death with crap coming out of both ends. | 上吐下泻 感觉自己要死了 |
[17:01] | And all for a job? No. | 就为了一份工作 不行 |
[17:52] | Hey, Anna. | 嘿 安娜 |
[17:54] | Oh, my God, I’m… I’m so glad you picked up. | 天啊 你能接电话我真高兴 |
[17:58] | What’s going on? You still in Morocco? | 怎么了 你还在摩洛哥吗 |
[18:01] | Kacy, I- I got mugged. | 凯西 我被抢了 |
[18:05] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:07] | What happened? You okay? | 出什么事了 你还好吗 |
[18:08] | I’m, I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[18:10] | I got mugged, and I don’t have any of my credit cards. | 我被抢了 身上一张信用卡都没了 |
[18:14] | And I have no way of getting out of here. | 我没办法离开这里 |
[18:17] | How did it happen? Are you hurt? | 怎么回事 你受伤了吗 |
[18:19] | I’m okay, but I really need to get a flight. | 我没事 但我真的得订张机票 |
[18:24] | I can pay you back. | 钱我回头付你 |
[18:26] | Of course, sweetheart. I- I’m on the site already. | 当然没问题 亲爱的 我已经打开网页了 |
[18:30] | – Kacy… – Yeah? | - 凯西… - 在呢 |
[18:33] | Can you buy me a first- class ticket? | 能给我买一张头等舱吗 |
[18:37] | Child. | 孩子气 |
[18:38] | No, I didn’t buy her first class. Is she crazy? | 没有 我没给她 买头等舱 她疯了吗 |
[18:41] | She’s a little crazy, right? | 她有点离谱 对吧 |
[18:42] | Yeah. I mean, it does sound really scary though. | 对 但听起来确实很可怕 |
[18:45] | Did you know she got mugged? | 你知道她被抢了吗 |
[18:48] | You’re not still there, are you? | 你不会还在那里吧 |
[18:49] | No. Noah and I left a few days ago. We had to get back to work, you know. | 不在了 我和诺亚 几天前走的 我们得回来上班 |
[18:53] | I hope she’s okay. | 希望她没事 |
[18:56] | You think I’ll see my money back? | 你觉得我的钱能要回来吗 |
[18:58] | I think so. | 我觉得可以吧 |
[18:59] | I paid for some things in Morocco because her card was having issues. | 在摩洛哥有些东西 是我付的钱 因为她的卡出问题了 |
[19:03] | A lot of banks won’t do business in Morocco. | 有很多银行在摩洛哥不设业务 |
[19:05] | Right. | 对 |
[19:06] | Getting your cards stolen | 信用卡被偷 |
[19:08] | on top of all that. Mm. | 真是雪上加霜啊 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:12] | Are you feeling any better? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[19:18] | Actually, I am. | 其实 好些了 |
[19:31] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:36] | Water. | 拿点水喝 |
[19:39] | It’s my very last bottle. | 这是我最后一瓶了 |
[19:41] | We’ll have to ration it if we work up a sweat. | 要是我们搞得 大汗淋漓 就得省着点喝 |
[19:58] | Please don’t answer that. | 别接电话 |
[20:06] | I’m sorry, that line never rings. It could be my kid. | 抱歉 那个座机 从来没响过 可能是我的孩子 |
[20:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry to call so late, Ms. Duke. | 抱歉这么晚打扰 杜克女士 |
[20:22] | What is it, Bobby? | 鲍比 什么事 |
[20:23] | There’s someone here to see you. | 有人要见您 |
[20:25] | What? | 什么 |
[20:27] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[20:28] | A Ms. Delvey. | 一位德尔维女士 |
[20:30] | Are you… | 你是… |
[20:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:35] | Thank you, Bobby. | 谢谢你 鲍比 |
[20:37] | Please tell her I’m not available. | 烦请转告她我现在没空 |
[20:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[20:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:09] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[21:10] | Ma’am, she’s crying real loud. | 女士 她开始放声大哭了 |
[21:12] | She says it’s an emergency. | 她说是紧急状况 |
[21:22] | Okay, what is going on? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[21:24] | It’s all of it, it’s everyone, | 整件事 所有人 |
[21:28] | it’s all coming in on me and I just don’t … You know? | 所有这些都压在我肩上 我就是不能…你懂吗 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:36] | We’re going to breathe. | 我们要呼吸 |
[21:52] | Now I need you to tell me what is going on. | 现在我需要你告诉我怎么回事 |
[21:57] | I- I’ve been staying at the Beekman, | 我一直住在比克曼酒店 |
[21:59] | but my new cards haven’t come in the mail yet | 但我的新银行卡还没寄过来 |
[22:02] | and my trust allowance doesn’t come until the 1st, | 而我的信托零花钱下月1号才能到账 |
[22:06] | and the business, they don’t take me seriously | 再说我的公司 他们不重视我 |
[22:09] | just because of my age. | 就因为我的年纪 |
[22:10] | – And it’s all so stupid. – Okay, okay, listen. | - 这些都太蠢了 - 好吧 听我说 |
[22:14] | I know you’re all about Miss Independent Woman, | 我知道你一心想成为独立女性 |
[22:17] | but a lot has happened to you. | 但你身上发生了很多事 |
[22:20] | You were mugged. | 你被抢了 |
[22:22] | Have you called your parents? | 给你父母打过电话吗 |
[22:24] | My parents, they don’t understand me. | 我父母 他们不理解我 |
[22:27] | They don’t have to understand you, they’re your parents. They love you. | 他们不需要理解你 他们是你的父母 他们爱你 |
[22:30] | Kacy, please, I have nowhere to stay. | 凯西 求你了 我没地方可以住 |
[22:32] | Just, can I sleep over, please? | 我能不能在你这睡一宿 求你了 |
[22:35] | Just for tonight. | 就今天一晚 |
[22:36] | Honey, it really is not a good time. | 亲爱的 现在确实不方便 |
[22:39] | No, I- I’ll sleep on the couch. | 不会的 我睡沙发就行 |
[22:40] | I- I’ll, I’ll leave early, but just… Please. | 我一早就走 但求…求你了 |
[22:43] | Look, I’ve got someone upstairs. | 听我说 我楼上有人 |
[22:45] | I- I’m sorry, but there is no way you can sleep over tonight. | 抱歉 但今晚你肯定没法睡我这里 |
[23:03] | Uh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:06] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[23:21] | I just… | 我只是… |
[23:24] | I guess I’m… | 我想我就是… |
[23:27] | a little afraid to be alone tonight. | 今晚害怕独自一人 |
[23:31] | I’m scared of | 我害怕 |
[23:34] | what I might do to myself. | 自己可能会对自己做些什么 |
[23:39] | She knew how that would affect me, throwing suicide around like that. | 她知道提自杀一类的事会让我动摇 |
[23:46] | Because… Is that… | 因为…那是… |
[23:48] | You want to hear the rest? | 你想听剩下的吗 |
[23:51] | – Are you kidding me? – She’s a child. | - 你逗我呢 - 她就是个孩子 |
[23:52] | She’s not your child. She’s your client. | 她不是你的孩子 是你的客户 |
[23:55] | I told you. My work is a little different. | 我早说过 我的工作有点不同 |
[23:58] | Because you let it be. | 是因为你放任不管 |
[24:01] | I love that you’re passionate. Trust me. | 我很爱你的激情 相信我 |
[24:03] | But this? This isn’t passion. This is… | 但是这个 这不叫激情 这是… |
[24:07] | If you were your own life coach, you’d tell yourself to get a life. | 如果你是自己的 人生教练 你会说 要有自己的生活 |
[24:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:12] | Okay. Yeah, whatever, that was lame. | 好吧 无所谓了 我的话很无力 |
[24:15] | Look, I’m a banker. | 我是银行家 |
[24:17] | Point stands. | 观点成立 |
[24:18] | Set some boundaries. | 设定一些界限 |
[24:20] | And call me when you do. | 划好了界限就打给我 |
[24:24] | Martin, don’t go. I… | 马丁 别走 |
[24:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:38] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[24:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:43] | She scared off my boyfriend, | 她把我男朋友吓跑了 |
[24:45] | she drank my last water, she took over my couch, | 喝光了我的最后一瓶水 抢占了我的沙发 |
[24:47] | she threw her clothes away in the recycling bin, | 把她的衣服扔进了回收箱 |
[24:51] | and then she tried to tell me | 然后她试着告诉我 |
[24:52] | the dress I found for her, | 我给她找出来的那件裙子 |
[24:55] | the one dress in my closet I was willing to part with, was ugly. | 也就是衣柜里 唯一一件我愿意舍弃的衣服 很丑 |
[24:59] | No. | 我不接受 |
[25:07] | She wore that dress. | 她穿着那件裙子 |
[25:08] | And from what I heard, | 就我听到的消息而言 |
[25:10] | it was the only thing she wore for the next couple of weeks. | 接下来几周她只有那件裙子可穿 |
[25:14] | Thanks, Kacy. | 谢谢 凯西 |
[25:34] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:35] | Rachel, what happened in Morocco with Anna? | 瑞秋 安娜在摩洛哥出什么事了 |
[25:46] | I… | 我… |
[25:47] | Looking back, it all made sense why Anna never wanted to leave the hotel. | 回想一下 这就能解释通 安娜为什么从来不离开酒店 |
[25:57] | But we came all this way. | 但我们大老远跑来 |
[25:58] | We’re not just going to stay in the hotel and not see Marrakesh, right? | 该不会只待在酒店里 不去看看马拉喀什 对吧 |
[26:01] | We’re at one of the best hotels in the world. | 我们住在世界上最好的酒店之一 |
[26:03] | We have everything we need here. Why would we leave? | 这里有我们需要的一切 为什么要出去呢 |
[26:06] | Because at the hotel, you just charge everything to the room. | 因为在酒店 所有的费用都可以加在房费里 |
[26:10] | But once you leave… | 但一旦离开… |
[26:13] | I don’t know how we didn’t see it. | 我不知道当时我们怎么没想明白 |
[26:17] | Oh, my God, this is where Khloé posted from! | 我的天 克罗伊就是在这里发推的 |
[26:30] | Okay, let’s do one here. | 在这里拍 |
[26:35] | Shall we continue on to your riad? | 那我们继续往前走 去您的花园套房 |
[26:38] | – Huh. – Yeah. | 好啊 |
[26:42] | Where’s Anna? | 安娜去哪了 |
[26:44] | It is my apologies, perhaps we have run your card incorrectly, | 我深表歉意 可能是我们刷卡的方式不对 |
[26:48] | but do you have another one, by chance, we could run? | 但您是否碰巧 有别的卡可以让我们刷一下 |
[26:52] | Um, sure. | 没问题 |
[27:09] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[27:11] | Nothing. What are we doing? | 没事 咱们是要干什么 |
[27:16] | I realized the clues were there all along. | 我意识到线索一直都在 |
[27:19] | All along. | 一直都在 |
[27:20] | We’re at one of the best hotels in the world. | 我们住在世界上最好的酒店之一 |
[27:22] | We have everything we need here. Why would we leave? | 这里有我们需要的一切 为什么要出去呢 |
[27:26] | Mademoiselle, may I have a word? | 女士 能借一步说话吗 |
[27:43] | Mademoiselle, please. | 女士 拜托了 |
[27:44] | We have run all your cards, but none of them are working. | 我们把您的卡都刷过了 都不能用 |
[27:48] | My boss is very unhappy. | 我的老板很不开心 |
[27:49] | Why are you bothering me in the middle of dinner? | 为什么要在晚餐中途打扰我 |
[27:53] | Mademoiselle, I’m sorry, | 女士 实在抱歉 |
[27:55] | but we need a form of payment for the room as soon as possible. | 但我们需要您 尽快提供房费的支付方式 |
[28:00] | Fine, I’ll send you a wire. | 好吧 我给你们汇款 |
[28:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:03] | …to hang out with a bunch of twentysomethings? | …和一群20岁出头的人玩 |
[28:06] | You will call them now? | 你现在给他们打电话吗 |
[28:18] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[28:19] | She’s heading to the airport. She’s not feeling well. | 她感觉不舒服 要去机场 |
[28:32] | – Can I help you? – You can help yourself. | - 有什么事吗 - 你先解决自己的事吧 |
[28:34] | We need a functioning credit card. | 我们需要一张能用的信用卡 |
[28:36] | I sent you a wire. You can’t just come in here. | 我给你们汇款了 你们不能直接闯进来 |
[28:38] | We have received no wire. | 我们没收到汇款 |
[28:40] | If we do not have a payment or a functioning credit card on file… | 如果我们没收到付款 或者留存一张有效的信用卡… |
[28:43] | Excuse me, we’re on vacation! – Can’t you give them something? | - 不好意思 我们在度假 - 你不能随便给他们点什么吗 |
[28:46] | I’ll give them a credit card as soon as my bank clears it. | 等银行清账完毕 我会马上给他们一张信用卡 |
[28:49] | Mademoiselle, if you do not give us something immediately, | 女士 如果你现在什么都无法提供 |
[28:52] | we’ll be forced to escort you off the premises. | 我们将被迫请你们离开酒店 |
[28:54] | Just give them something. You must have something. | 有啥就给他们啥啊 你肯定有点啥吧 |
[28:57] | I don’t have anything! | 我什么都没有 |
[28:58] | My bank won’t do business with a dirty country. | 我的银行不在这种肮脏的国家设业务 |
[29:04] | – Please. Please, please. – If you don’t put the fucking camera down… | - 求你了 - 你他妈要不把摄像机放下… |
[29:07] | – Turn it off! – Anna! | - 关掉 - 安娜 |
[29:08] | – Escort them out! – No, please. | - 把他们请出去 - 不要 求你了 |
[29:11] | What if… What if I put a card down, | 如果我押一张卡 |
[29:13] | just temporarily, until her bank sorts things out. | 就是临时的 等她的银行清账完毕 |
[29:16] | You could use it as a hold? | 把我的卡用作抵押 |
[29:18] | That would be acceptable. | 这可以接受 |
[29:19] | But it’s just a hold. Just to have on file, right? | 但只是抵押 就是为了留存 对吧 |
[29:22] | As long as we have another card before checkout. | 只要在结算之前 给我们一张别的卡就行 |
[29:25] | Well, I- I’m sure my bank will sort it out by tonight. | 我确定我的银行今晚前能搞定 |
[29:43] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[29:46] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 肯定没事的 |
[29:51] | Yeah. I told you I’m not comfortable talking about Morocco. | 我告诉过你 我不太想说摩洛哥的事 |
[29:54] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[29:57] | But look, I know about the manager. | 但听我说 我知道经理的事 |
[29:59] | About Rachel offering her card. | 也知道瑞秋拿出了自己的卡 |
[30:01] | Well, it’s not like she willingly offered her card. | 不是她自愿拿出卡的 |
[30:03] | Anna put her in a position. | 安娜把她逼到那一步了 |
[30:04] | So, did Anna force her? | 那是安娜强迫她的吗 |
[30:11] | I just… I don’t want you to make her look stupid. | 我只是…我不想让你把她写得很蠢 |
[30:15] | Rachel is a smart and amazing woman. | 瑞秋很聪明 是个了不起的姑娘 |
[30:19] | And she’s your girlfriend. | 而且她是你女朋友 |
[30:23] | Well, we’re not exactly… | 好吧 我们严格来说不算… |
[30:24] | Whatever. If that’s what you’re worried about, | 无所谓 如果你担心的是这个 |
[30:27] | I’m not planning on using this in the story. | 我没准备在故事里用这段素材 |
[30:30] | And I want to do Rachel justice, | 而且我想给瑞秋伸张正义 |
[30:32] | which is why your perspective would really help. | 所以你视角的故事对我非常有用 |
[30:47] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[30:49] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 肯定没事的 |
[30:50] | That was so fucking rude. | 真他妈粗鲁 |
[30:52] | I’m going to leave them a one- star review on Tripadvisor. | 我要在猫途鹰上面给他们打一星 |
[30:57] | Can you call your bank? | 你能给银行打电话吗 |
[31:00] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[31:11] | – What the fuck’s going on? – It- it’s nothing. | - 他妈的怎么回事 - 没事的 |
[31:14] | It was nothing. It was… It was a misunderstanding. | 没事的 就是一场误会 |
[31:34] | She… Her money’s international. We’re in a developing nation. | 她的钱全球通用 但我们身处一个发展中国家 |
[31:37] | People don’t use that term. – It’s fine. Okay. Everything’s fine. | - 我觉得不能用这个词吧 - 没事的 一切正常 |
[31:41] | Can we go back to enjoying our vacation? | 我们能重新开始享受假期吗 |
[31:43] | Rachel, that was not fine. She… | 瑞秋 这不叫没事 她… |
[31:45] | I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[31:46] | Distract myself from all this drama. | 把注意力从这出闹剧上转移一下 |
[31:51] | I was thinking maybe we could go to that garden place. | 我在想 或许我们可以去那个花园 |
[31:55] | – What’s it called? – Le Jardin Majorelle? | - 叫什么来着 - 马约尔花园 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:57] | Oh, my God, that would be… | 我的天 那可… |
[32:01] | I mean, yeah. That would be great. I would love that. | 我是说 好啊 那可太好了 我很乐意 |
[32:19] | – Everyone ready? – Mm- hmm. | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[32:33] | It’s kind of underwhelming. It’s just a bunch of cacti, right? | 有点没劲啊 就是一堆仙人掌吧 |
[32:38] | It’s not exactly what I’d pictured, | 跟我想象的不太一样 |
[32:40] | but I think it’s the interior of the house that’s supposed to be really stunning. | 但我觉得 这房子的内部应该非常漂亮 |
[32:44] | Well, let’s get the tour. | 好吧 我们开始游览吧 |
[32:47] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[32:50] | The villa was once the private home of Yves Saint Laurent | 这座别墅曾经是伊夫圣罗兰 |
[32:53] | and his partner, Pierre Bergé. | 及其合作伙伴 皮埃尔贝尔杰的私人住宅 |
[32:55] | The Majorelle Gardens surrounding the property | 住宅周围的马约尔花园 |
[32:58] | are distinguished by the distinct color blue | 以独特的蓝色著称 |
[33:01] | painted throughout by the villa’s original owner… | 而颜色的喷涂由别墅的原主人… |
[33:03] | Jacques Majorelle. | 雅克马若雷勒亲自完成 |
[33:04] | That’s correct. | 说对了 |
[33:05] | – Is this zellige tile? – Very good. | - 这是摩洛哥特色的琉璃瓦吗 - 厉害啊 |
[33:14] | Pretty nice exit through the gift shop. | 穿过礼品店之后就是漂亮的出口 |
[33:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:30] | That will be 19,185 dirham. | 共计19185迪拉姆 |
[33:35] | Let me see if I have cash. | 我看看现金够不够 |
[33:36] | Just out of curiosity, how much is that in US dollars? | 纯属好奇 大约相当于多少美元 |
[33:39] | We’ve been putting everything on our room so we haven’t quite… | 我们的钱基本上 都花在房间里了 所以没多少… |
[33:43] | About 2,000 American dollars. | 大概两千美元 |
[33:48] | For a tour of this little house? | 游览一圈这个小房子要这么贵 |
[33:51] | The donation benefits the Bergé- Saint Laurent Foundation | 你们的捐赠将有利于 贝尔杰- 圣罗兰基金会 |
[33:55] | in its efforts to preserve haute couture. | 致力于保护高级时装 |
[33:58] | It’s 500 American per person. | 每人五百美元 |
[34:01] | But we’re only three. | 但我们只有三个人 |
[34:09] | My bank’s still working on my card. | 银行还在处理我的卡 |
[34:13] | Sorry, I don’t have any cash and money’s a little tight right now, so… | 抱歉 我没现金 而且我现在钱有点紧张 所以… |
[34:21] | Oh, my God, the hotel still has my credit card. | 我的天 我的信用卡还押在酒店 |
[34:29] | What’s that one? | 那张是什么 |
[34:32] | It’s my work card, which I obviously can’t use. | 这是单位的银行卡 当然不能用 |
[34:37] | Madame, we actually have no way of paying for this. | 女士 我们没办法支付这笔费用 |
[35:10] | Oh, you’re back. I’m very pleased to see that you’re back. | 你回来了 我很高兴看到你回来了 |
[35:12] | Hi, I gave my card earlier for the hotel to copy down, | 你好 我早些时候 把我的银行卡给你们留存 |
[35:15] | but they never brought it back to me. | 但一直没还给我 |
[35:17] | Yes, unfortunately, I can’t return that card. | 是的 不好意思 我无法归还那张卡 |
[35:20] | I’ve been instructed to keep it physically on file until check- out. | 我接到指令 我们要留存这张卡 直到退房 |
[35:23] | Write the numbers down. | 把卡号记下来 |
[35:24] | It’s against policy to store authentication data in our computer. | 在我们的电脑中存储 身份验证数据是违反政策的 |
[35:28] | Until we are authorized to run a card for the room charges, | 在我们被授权 使用银行卡支付房费之前 |
[35:31] | we must have something on file. | 必须有东西作为抵押留存 |
[35:32] | If you don’t have a form of payment, I must call the police. | 如果得不到全额付款 我必须报警 |
[35:36] | The police? I ju… | 报警 |
[35:38] | Please. This man won’t let us go until we’ve paid. I need my card. | 求你了 如果不付款 这些人不让我们走 我需要我的卡 |
[35:42] | Unfortunately, I’ve also been instructed | 不好意思 我也接到指令 |
[35:44] | to call the police if this card is removed. | 如果这张卡被拿走 我必须报警 |
[35:48] | I’m emailing with the bank now. | 我马上给银行发邮件 |
[35:57] | Okay, the card I gave you for the hold. It’s just a hold, right? | 好吧 我之前 让你做抵押的卡 只是抵押 对吧 |
[36:01] | Yes, mademoiselle. | 是的 女士 |
[36:02] | A hold which will not actually be charged. | 抵押的卡是不会被扣费的 |
[36:04] | Yes, mademoiselle. | 没错 女士 |
[36:05] | Okay, so what if I give you my work card to use for the hold, | 好吧 那如果我把 我单位的卡给你用作抵押 |
[36:09] | and you give me my personal card back to use for this? | 你把我个人的银行卡 还给我 让我去付款 |
[36:11] | You can’t give them your Vanity Fair card. | 你不能给他们《名利场》的卡 |
[36:13] | I can if they don’t charge it. I don’t know what else to do. | 只要不扣费 我就可以给 我不知道还有什么其他办法 |
[36:17] | Can I do that? | 我能那样做吗 |
[36:20] | As long as we have a card on file… | 只要我们有一张卡供留存… |
[36:37] | You must come back with me to the villa to run it. | 你必须跟我一起回别墅去刷卡 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:41] | Excuse me, until I have a card approved to charge, | 抱歉 在我拿到一张能刷的卡之前 |
[36:45] | the manager has restricted your leaving the premises. | 经理限制你们离开酒店 |
[36:48] | I was, unfortunately, not supposed to let you leave earlier. | 不好意思 刚才我就不应该让你们离开 |
[36:51] | That was my grave error. | 这是我犯下的大错 |
[36:53] | We have to go with him. | 我们得和他一起去 |
[36:59] | One of you may go. | 你们可以去一个人 |
[37:01] | – One. – Are you… | - 一个人 - 你… |
[37:02] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[37:03] | Okay, I’ll be fine. | 放心 我没事的 |
[37:05] | I have… him. | 我有…他 |
[37:16] | There it is. | 给 |
[37:24] | Uh, do you have any more of those almond cookies? | 你们还有那种杏仁饼干吗 |
[37:28] | Or just some water? | 或者水也行 |
[37:45] | Your card was declined. | 你的信用卡被拒了 |
[37:47] | What? | 什么 |
[37:49] | No, that’s not possible. Please, can you try it again? | 不 不可能 麻烦你再试一次 |
[38:06] | Declined. | 被拒了 |
[38:39] | Thank you for calling American Express. | 感谢您致电美国运通 |
[38:42] | To check your balance, please press one or say “balance.” | 查询余额 请按1 或说“余额” |
[38:48] | For rewards, press two or say “rewards.” | 查询奖励 请按2 或说“奖励” |
[38:52] | – For international… – International. | - 国际业务… - 国际业务 |
[38:57] | You have selected “international.” | 您已选择“国际业务” |
[39:00] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[39:02] | You have selected… | 您已选择… |
[39:03] | Customer support, real person. | 客户支持 人工服务 |
[39:18] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 我的天啊 好了 |
[39:28] | American Express International customer support. | 美国运通国际业务客服 |
[39:30] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much for picking up. | 太感谢您接电话了 |
[39:32] | Ma’am, I’m having a little trouble hearing you, could you… | 女士 我听得不是很清楚 您能否… |
[39:36] | No, please. Please do not hang up. | 不 别啊 请别挂电话 |
[39:38] | I am in Morocco, and I do not want this to come across as xenophobic | 我在摩洛哥 我不想让别人觉得这是仇外 |
[39:41] | because this is a beautiful country with lovely and kind people, | 因为这是个美丽的国家 人们很友善 |
[39:44] | but it is a little scary here right now | 但现在状况有点可怕 |
[39:47] | because my card won’t go through and three people, | 因为我的卡没法支付 有三个人 |
[39:49] | one of them French, actually, who seem to want to have me arrested. | 其中一个是法国人 他们看起来想把我逮捕 |
[39:55] | Hello? American Express lady, hello? | 你好 美国运通的女士 喂 |
[40:01] | Ma’am, how much money do you need American Express to authorize | 女士 您需要美国运通授权多少钱 |
[40:05] | to safely get you out of Morocco? | 才能让您安全离开摩洛哥 |
[40:06] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 我的天 谢谢 |
[40:18] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[40:19] | Hi, so I just heard back from Fortress. | 嗨 我刚得到峰堡的消息 |
[40:23] | You did? What did they say? | 是吗 他们怎么说 |
[40:26] | Anna… | 安娜… |
[40:30] | Congratulations, Fortress is funding your loan. | 恭喜 峰堡会为你的贷款提供资金 |
[40:33] | Oh, my God, Alan! Oh. | 我的天 艾伦 |
[40:36] | Alan, hold on one second. Hold on one second. | 艾伦 稍等一下 |
[40:39] | I want you to say what you just said one more time. | 我想让你再重复一下你刚才说的话 |
[40:45] | Okay, Alan, you’re on speaker phone. | 好了 艾伦 我打开扬声器了 |
[40:47] | Anna, Fortress is going to fund your loan. | 安娜 峰堡会为你的贷款提供资金 |
[40:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:51] | I can’t fucking believe it! | 我他妈真不敢信 |
[40:54] | ADF is coming your way, New York. | 安娜德尔维基金会 要在你身上实现了 纽约 |
[40:57] | Oh, my God, it’s so, so great. | 我的天 太棒了 |
[41:00] | I’m going to drink so much champagne tonight. | 今晚我要喝很多香槟 |
[41:02] | When will we have the money? | 我们什么时候能拿到钱 |
[41:03] | So, there’s just one thing left. A small matter of due diligence. | 就剩一件小事了 尽职调查的一件小事情 |
[41:07] | Sometime next week, | 下周某个时候 |
[41:08] | Fortress will send an investigator in person | 峰堡将亲自派调查员 |
[41:11] | to Germany to verify your assets. | 去德国验证你的资产 |
[41:13] | Speak with your father, with the bank. | 与你的父亲、银行谈话 |
[41:16] | Of course, it’s just a formality. | 当然了 这只是走走形式 |
[41:18] | And then we will have the money. | 然后我们就能拿到钱了 |
[41:28] | Okay, Alan, it’s so good. | 好的 艾伦 非常棒 |
[41:30] | Uh, let’s, let’s speak soon. Okay? | 我们下次联系 好吗 |
[41:32] | Sounds good. Congratulations. | 听着不错 恭喜你 |
[41:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:40] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[41:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:52] | I’m going for a walk. | 我要去散个步 |
[43:24] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[43:30] | Hey. Hey. Hey, hey. You okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[43:34] | I got, I got hit by the ball. | 我被球打中了 |
[43:38] | Yeah, I noticed that. A- are you okay? | 是的 我看到了 你没事吧 |
[43:51] | God damn it. | 真他妈的 |
[44:19] | I… I wanted a chef… | 我想让厨师 |
[44:23] | …to cook us a special meal tonight to celebrate. | 今晚为我们 做一顿特别的晚餐 以示庆祝 |
[44:30] | Your loan? | 庆祝贷款 |
[44:31] | No, I’m not… I’m not taking the loan. | 不 我不要那笔贷款了 |
[44:34] | I called my dad | 我给我爸打电话了 |
[44:36] | and he was, he was so impressed how far I got with Fortress | 他很震惊我在峰堡一事上取得的进展 |
[44:41] | that he’s advancing my trust to fund ADF. | 他要预支我的信托 用于资助安娜德尔维基金会 |
[44:46] | It is much better than a loan. | 这比贷款好太多了 |
[44:52] | That’s great. | 这是好事 |
[44:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[45:12] | Let’s go get dressed. | 我们去换衣服吧 |
[45:18] | I’m good. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢你 |
[45:59] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[46:07] | I’m so glad to see you too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[46:09] | Everything’s taken care of, so now we can just relax… | 事情都处理好了 现在我们可以放松… |
[46:11] | – We have to get out of here. – What? | - 我们得离开这里 - 什么 |
[46:14] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[46:15] | There is now a guard stationed outside her door. And Anna… | 她门外现在有一个守卫 而且安娜… |
[46:20] | I don’t know exactly what’s going on with her, | 我不知道她到底发生什么事了 |
[46:22] | but we need to leave. | 但我们得离开这里 |
[46:23] | No, I’m sure once her cards get sorted, | 不行 我确定她的卡处理好之后 |
[46:26] | they’ll take the guard away. They’ll feel so embarrassed… | 他们会把守卫撤掉 到时候他们会自觉非常丢人… |
[46:29] | We don’t know when her cards will be sorted. | 我们不知道 她的银行卡什么时候才能弄好 |
[46:31] | It could take days. | 可能要花好几天 |
[46:32] | – We can’t just leave her. – Yes, we can. | - 我们不能丢下她 - 可以的 |
[46:36] | This is a bad situation. | 现在情况不妙 |
[46:44] | They have my Vanity Fair AmEx. | 他们拿着我单位的美运卡 |
[46:45] | Forget the AmEx. You can get a new copy when you get home. | 别管美国运通卡了 回家之后可以补办一张新的 |
[46:48] | You go pack our bags. My stuff’s mostly together already. | 你去打包行李 我的东西已经基本上打包好了 |
[46:51] | I’ll go get us a car. | 我去找辆车 |
[46:52] | What do I say to Anna? | 那我怎么和安娜说 |
[47:24] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[47:25] | – Hey. – Rachel. | - 嘿 - 瑞秋 |
[47:33] | Did Noah tell you my dad has given me money for ADF? | 诺亚告诉你了吗 我爸要给我安娜德尔维基金会的钱 |
[47:40] | He is? That’s amazing. | 是吗 那太好了 |
[47:43] | It’s so amazing. | 太棒了 |
[47:47] | So tonight, | 今晚 |
[47:49] | we’re going to have the 20- course meal at the restaurant. | 我们要在餐厅来一顿20道菜的晚餐 |
[47:55] | We’ll have lobster and caviar | 要吃龙虾和鱼子酱 |
[48:00] | and champagne, | 还要香槟 |
[48:01] | and if they don’t have what we want, | 如果他们没有我们想要的 |
[48:06] | then we could just helicopter it in. | 那就让直升机空运过来 |
[48:15] | Did your bank | 你的银行 |
[48:17] | sort things out? | 把事情都处理好了 |
[48:18] | Fuck my bank. | 去他妈的银行 |
[48:20] | They’re so fucking incompetent. | 他们太他妈无能了 |
[48:23] | My dad will wire me the money for the hotel, | 我爸会把酒店钱汇给我 |
[48:26] | but I can’t reach him on the yacht for a couple days. | 但他这几天在游艇上 我联系不到他 |
[48:31] | But we’ll be fine. | 但我们会没事的 |
[48:33] | Well, that’s great. | 好吧 那就好 |
[48:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[49:04] | Anna, I really want to celebrate with you, but… | 安娜 我真的很想和你庆祝 但… |
[49:10] | I’m not feeling well. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[49:12] | I think I might have caught whatever Kacy had. | 我觉得可能染上和凯西一样的病了 |
[49:17] | Kacy had food poisoning. | 凯西是食物中毒 |
[49:21] | If you had what she had, you would have already felt it. | 你如果也是食物中毒 那你早应该感觉到了 |
[49:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[49:30] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:34] | Maybe it actually was a stomach bug. | 可能是胃出了点儿毛病 |
[49:40] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[49:43] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[49:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:55] | I have to. | 我必须走 |
[50:16] | Well, if you’re | 好吧 如果你 |
[50:20] | gonna leave, | 真的要离开 |
[50:22] | these assholes need to take you to the airport on a helicopter. | 这些混蛋应该安排你坐直升机去机场 |
[50:28] | They owe us at least that. | 他们至少欠我们这个 |
[50:33] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[50:35] | Rachel, I’ll… You know what, I’ll call them. | 瑞秋 你知道吗 我来给他们打电话 |
[50:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[50:43] | Can we use your helicopter? We need to take someone to the airport. | 能用一下你们的直升机吗 我们得送个人去机场 |
[50:51] | What do you mean you can’t? We have to! | 什么叫你们不行 必须送 |
[50:55] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[51:29] | – Oh, my God. Yeah. – You okay? | - 我的天 - 你没事吧 |
[51:32] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[51:49] | So how much longer was Anna in Morocco for? | 那安娜又在摩洛哥待了多久 |
[51:52] | Until I got that phone call to fly her out, | 直到我接到电话 给她买回来的机票 |
[51:55] | so another week. | 所以她多待了一周 |
[51:57] | It does break my heart a little bit thinking about her there all alone. | 想到她孤零零的在那里 我还是稍微有点心痛 |
[52:02] | At some point, she realized she had no way out | 在某个时刻 她意识到自己没出路了 |
[52:04] | except to charge Rachel’s credit cards. | 只能刷瑞秋的信用卡 |
[52:06] | She put it all on my cards. | 她把账都记在我卡上了 |
[52:09] | The whole authentication data thing. | 身份验证数据什么的 |
[52:11] | La Mamounia didn’t care. They were trying to intimidate us. | 拉玛穆尼亚酒店不在乎 他们试图恐吓我们 |
[52:14] | Because I switched them, they had numbers for both cards. | 因为我换了卡 所以两张卡的卡号他们都有 |
[52:19] | Whoa, baby. So what happened? | 宝贝 发生了什么 |
[52:22] | Kacy, she maxed out my personal card | 凯西 她刷爆了我的信用额度 |
[52:25] | and then she charged my Vanity Fair card before I could cancel it. | 然后花了我《名利场》的那张卡 我没来得及挂失 |
[52:29] | $62,000 combined. | 一共六万两千美元 |
[52:32] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[52:35] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[52:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:37] | So other than your place that one night, | 除了睡在你那里的那一晚 |
[52:40] | do you know where she was staying when she got back? | 你知道她回来之后都睡在哪吗 |
[52:42] | I know where she tried to stay. | 我知道她当时想在哪里睡 |
[52:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[52:47] | Ms. Duke, Ms. Delvey is here to see you again. | 杜克女士 德尔维女士又来找您了 |
[52:53] | Anna waited in my lobby for five hours. | 安娜在我的大堂等了五个小时 |
[52:57] | Five long hours. | 整整五个小时 |
[52:59] | And I came close to cracking. Several times. | 我差一点就让她得逞了 好几次 |
[53:02] | But Rachel wouldn’t let me. | 但瑞秋拦住了我 |
[53:04] | She’s downstairs right now. | 她现在就在楼下 |
[53:06] | Rachel, she said she’ll wait. | 瑞秋 她说她会等 |
[53:08] | The bitch is waiting me out. | 那贱女人在等我出去 |
[53:10] | Then you wait her out. | 那你就等她先出去 |
[53:12] | You can’t let her win. | 不能让她赢 |
[53:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:15] | What if I run out of food? She could be down there for a long time. | 如果我没吃的了怎么办 她可能会在楼下等很久 |
[53:18] | Kacy, you can do this. | 凯西 你能做到 |
[53:21] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[53:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[53:24] | Because you are a bad bitch. | 因为你是个臭婊子 |
[53:28] | Oh, my God, Rachel. This is serious shit. | 我的天 瑞秋 我这可是认真的 |
[53:31] | Exactly. Which is why I want to hear you. | 没错 所以我想听你这么说 |
[53:34] | Tell me you’re a bad bitch. | 告诉我你是个贱女人 |
[53:37] | I’m a bad bitch. | 我是个贱女人 |
[53:39] | I want to hear you louder. | 我想听你声音大一些 |
[53:42] | Kacy! | 凯西 |
[53:44] | I’m a bad bitch. | 我是个贱女人 |
[53:45] | Louder! | 再大点声 |
[53:47] | I’m a bad fucking bitch! | 我他妈的就是个贱女人 |
[53:52] | You know, call it the universe, | 你知道吗 不管说是宇宙 |
[53:55] | call it whatever you want, | 还是随便你怎么说 |
[53:57] | but it had my back. | 但有力量支撑着我 |
[54:00] | It got me out of Morocco, | 它带我离开摩洛哥 |
[54:03] | and it found me a real friend. | 也帮我找到了真朋友 |
[54:06] | Rachel’s a good person. | 瑞秋是个好人 |
[54:09] | Ooh. Pellegrino. | 圣培露 |
[54:16] | Can I pour you some? | 能给你倒一点吗 |
[54:20] | Please. | 请便 |
[54:21] | Please, Rachel abandoned Anna. | 拜托 瑞秋抛弃了安娜 |
[54:24] | Kicked her when she was down, | 对安娜落井下石 |
[54:25] | and left her alone in some foreign country. | 把她孤身一人扔在国外 |
[54:27] | Rachel’s happy to call herself Anna’s friend when it meant free shit, | 有免费午餐的时候 瑞秋很乐意自称为安娜的朋友 |
[54:30] | trips to Morocco, but as soon as times got tough… | 比如去摩洛哥旅游 但一旦出现困难… |
[54:38] | Some friend. | 某些朋友 |
[54:40] | But does a friend | 但是 朋友 |
[54:42] | charge another friend’s credit card without permission? | 会在未经允许的情况下 花另一个朋友的信用卡吗 |
[54:45] | So you still haven’t interviewed Rachel? | 看来你还没有采访过瑞秋 |
[54:48] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[54:49] | You’d see. I wasn’t there, but I know. | 到时候你就知道了 我没在场 但我知道 |
[54:52] | Rachel offered her card. | 瑞秋主动提供了她的卡 |
[54:55] | That’s how Rachel was. | 瑞秋就是这样的人 |
[54:57] | She liked to show she could keep up. She offered. | 她就想显示自己 也能消费得起 她自己掏的卡 |
[55:02] | That takes a certain kind of… | 这需要某种… |
[55:05] | whatever. | 算了 |
[55:06] | I don’t ever assume someone else is picking up my check. | 我从没想过别人会给我付钱 |
[55:09] | I always assume a bill’s coming due. That’s life. | 我总想的是 账单要到期了 这就是生活 |
[55:12] | Nothing’s free. So I don’t feel sorry for her. | 天下没有免费的午餐 所以我不替她难过 |
[55:15] | She went on the trip, and she offered. | 她去旅行 她掏的卡 |
[55:18] | Don’t offer if you don’t want to pay. | 如果不想付钱 那就别掏 |
[55:23] | I mean, it might just be more ideal | 订两个相邻的套房 |
[55:25] | to get two adjoining suites, so everyone has their space. | 可能更理想 这样大家都有空间 |
[55:29] | The four- course menu might not be enough food. | 四道菜的套餐可能不太够 |
[55:31] | Should we maybe do the six? | 要不点六道菜的套餐 |
[55:33] | – Is this zellige tile? – Very good. | - 这是摩洛哥特色的琉璃瓦 - 厉害啊 |
[55:54] | Rachel, Vivian Kent. | 瑞秋 我是薇薇安肯特 |
[55:56] | As I said before, I would love to speak with you | 正如我之前说的 我想和你聊聊 |
[55:59] | about Morocco and the charges. | 摩洛哥 以及费用的事 |
[56:02] | Rachel, I know it might be hard to talk about, | 瑞秋 我知道这些事难以启齿 |
[56:04] | but if Anna did what you say she did, I want to tell your side of the story. | 但如果安娜的做法真如你所说 我也想讲述一下你视角的这则故事 |
[56:08] | The Morocco story is essential to my article, | 摩洛哥的故事 对我的文章而言至关重要 |
[56:10] | and I’d hate to write about it without your perspective. | 我不想在 没有你视角的情况下写这件事 |
[56:13] | You and Anna were friends… | 你和安娜曾经是朋友… |
[56:14] | Rachel, Vivian again. I would really love your take | 瑞秋 还是我薇薇安 我真的很想听你的看法 |
[56:18] | on what happened in Morocco with Anna. | 谈谈在摩洛哥与安娜之间发生的事 |
[56:19] | I’ve spoken to some people about the trip | 我已经和一些人聊过了这趟旅行 |
[56:22] | and I really just need to fact- check some essential details. | 我真的只需要核实一些重要的细节 |
[56:25] | Can you please… | 你能否… |
[56:26] | Call me back. | 回电 |
[56:27] | Give me a call back. | 给我回电 |
[56:28] | Return my call. | 回我个电话 |
[56:29] | Please. | 拜托了 |