时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[00:24] | It’s late. | 晚了 |
[00:25] | It’s great. | 很棒啊 |
[00:27] | It’s late. | 但晚了 |
[00:30] | I’m sorry. Is this like a post- partum thing? | 不好意思 这是产后综合征什么的吗 |
[00:33] | I want to comfort you, but I read I’m supposed to respect… | 我想安慰你 但我读到过 我应该尊重… |
[00:36] | – Comfort me. – Okay, you wrote a great article. | - 安慰我 - 好的 你的文章写得很棒 |
[00:39] | You wrote it while pregnant. | 还是怀孕时写的 |
[00:40] | And now, we’ve got a new girl to obsess over. | 而现在 我们可以 转而迷恋这个新出生的姑娘 |
[00:44] | Right? | 对吧 |
[00:46] | Right. | 对 |
[01:11] | The fake heiress allegedly scammed her way | 据说这名冒牌的女继承人骗取了 |
[01:13] | through thousands of dollars in gourmet meals, | 数千美元 当中包括美食 |
[01:16] | luxury hotel rooms and private jet flights. | 豪华酒店客房和私人飞机航班 |
[01:19] | Sources say she also conned Manhattans’ glitterati | 有消息称她还欺骗了 曼哈顿的上层人士 |
[01:22] | leaving egg on the faces of society’s biggest players | 让艺术界、房地产界、时尚界 |
[01:25] | from the art world, real estate, fashion and Wall Street. | 和华尔街的社会大鳄们颜面扫地 |
[01:28] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[01:29] | Okay, you discussed her at brunch, you put her outfits on your Pinterest. | 大家早午餐的时候讨论她 把她的穿搭发在缤趣上 |
[01:33] | Those Celine glasses… | 那副赛琳的眼镜… |
[01:35] | Anyway, today we are dream- casting the Anna Delvey story. | 总之 今天我们要 在梦中演绎安娜德尔维的故事 |
[01:39] | Okay, I am obsessed with this story and can I just… | 好吧 我对 这个故事很着迷 我能不能… |
[01:42] | Okay, the “futurist boyfriend”? | 好的 “未来主义男友” |
[01:45] | Michael Cera, am I right? | 迈克尔塞拉 我没说错吧 |
[01:47] | Michael Cera? What the fuck? | 迈克尔塞拉 搞毛呢 |
[01:50] | I’ll tell you this much, she wouldn’t fool me, or my friends. | 我就这么跟你说 她骗不了我 也骗不了我朋友 |
[01:53] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[01:54] | Easy. The hair. | 很简单 头发 |
[01:56] | The girl needs to invest in a deep conditioner. | 这姑娘应该花钱买深层护发素 |
[02:05] | That’s my girl. | 那是我闺蜜 |
[02:07] | That’s my girl! That’s my girl! | 那是我闺蜜 |
[02:10] | That’s my girl! | 那是我闺蜜 |
[02:32] | Sorokin! | 索罗金 |
[02:39] | I love your eyeshadow. | 我超爱你的眼影 |
[02:40] | No. | 没门 |
[02:44] | You can go in. | 你可以进去 |
[02:49] | The rest of y’all, sit down. | 你们其他人 坐下 |
[02:56] | I am famous. | 我出名了 |
[03:13] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:02] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那… |
[04:05] | You want compliments? | 怎么 你想求表扬 |
[04:06] | No, I just… | 不是 我只是… |
[04:07] | No, you did a good job, it’s just… It’s… | 不是 你做得很好 只是… |
[04:11] | What? | 只是什么 |
[04:14] | I guess I thought you were, | 这么长时间 我一直以为你是 |
[04:16] | like, a real journalist. | 一名真正的记者 |
[04:23] | I put hundreds of hours into this article. | 我为这篇文章投入了几百个小时 |
[04:26] | Months of interviews, research, fact- checking. | 做了好几个月的 采访、研究、事实核查 |
[04:31] | If the people around me had done their jobs, | 要是当初 我身边的人能把本职工作做好 |
[04:33] | the loans would have been approved, | 那我的贷款早就该获批了 |
[04:35] | my trust would have come through and I’d be sitting on Park Avenue | 信托的钱也该到账了 我现在就会坐在公园大道 |
[04:38] | instead of here with you. | 而不是和你坐在这里 |
[04:39] | That’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[04:40] | I’m a serious person and you make me sound like I made everything up. | 我是个严肃的人 但你把我写的好像一切都是我编的 |
[04:44] | Like I’m some liar. | 好像我是个骗子似的 |
[04:46] | That’s because you lied. | 因为你确实骗人了 |
[04:49] | There’s no trust fund. There never was. | 根本没有信托基金 从未有过 |
[04:53] | Your dad’s not some solar magnate. | 你爸也不是什么太阳能行业的巨头 |
[04:55] | KNS Trucking and Cooling, that’s your dad’s business. | KNS货运和制冷 这才是你爸的生意 |
[04:58] | Legal did research for the article. | 法务部门已经为这篇文章做过调查了 |
[05:01] | We confirmed it. | 我们已经确认了 |
[05:02] | There’s no inheritance. No fortune, no art collection, nothing. | 没有继承 没有财富 没有艺术藏品 什么都没有 |
[05:06] | Trucking and Cooling, is that what he’s calling it these days? | 货运和制冷 他现在这样称呼自己的生意了吗 |
[05:10] | Anna, let it go. | 安娜 放下执念吧 |
[05:15] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[05:18] | You have to stop pretending. | 你不能再假装了 |
[05:21] | Whatever kind of “journalist” you are, | 不管你是哪门子“记者” |
[05:24] | you do understand that my Russian exile father | 你都应该知道 我那从俄罗斯流亡的父亲 |
[05:27] | might have secrets to hide? | 可能有秘密要隐藏吧 |
[05:29] | You even made up the name. | 你连名字都是编的 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I told you, Delvey is my mother’s maiden name. | 我告诉过你 德尔维是我妈的娘家姓 |
[05:34] | I wanted to make it on my own merit. | 我想靠自己的能力去做 |
[05:36] | Not on my father’s coattails. | 而不是靠我爸的财富 |
[05:37] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[05:43] | If you were so sure that the money was coming and you were going to succeed, | 既然你那么确定 钱会到账 确信自己会成功 |
[05:48] | then what about what you did in LA? | 那怎么解释你在洛杉矶的做法 |
[05:49] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 不好意思 我不知道你指的是什么 |
[05:52] | – At the Chateau Marmont when you… | 在马尔蒙庄园酒店 当时你… |
[05:54] | – When I what? | 当时我怎么了 |
[06:04] | That’s time. | 时间到 |
[06:07] | Hundreds of hours, months of research, | 几百个小时 几个月的研究 |
[06:10] | and you still don’t know the first thing about me. | 而你还是对我一无所知 |
[06:21] | You lost weight though. | 但你确实瘦了 |
[06:24] | Hey, you had the baby. | 嘿 你生孩子了 |
[06:26] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[07:28] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[07:29] | Chateau Marmont. | 马尔蒙庄园酒店 |
[07:32] | Ah, the castle on Sunset. | 日落大道上的城堡 |
[07:35] | Where Jean Harlow fled her honeymoon to canoodle with Clark Gable. | 珍哈露逃离蜜月 去和克拉克盖博亲热的地方 |
[07:40] | Where James Dean jumped out a window to land a role. | 詹姆斯迪恩跳出窗户 争取并得到了一个角色的地方 |
[07:43] | Where John Belushi f… | 约翰贝鲁西… |
[07:48] | Oh, ma’am. It won’t cost this much to get to West Hollywood. | 女士 去西好莱坞花不了这么多钱 |
[07:52] | That’s not to drive, that’s to shut up. | 这不是车费 是给你的闭嘴费 |
[08:21] | Can you believe it? | 你敢信吗 |
[08:22] | It’s been what, two months now and the news alert’s still blowing up. | 这都已经两个月了 新闻快讯还是报道个没完 |
[08:26] | “Does Anna Delvey herald the end of the influencer?” | “安娜德尔维 是否预示着网红的终结 ” |
[08:28] | “Anna Delvey is peak millennial culture.” | “安娜德尔维 是千禧一代文化的巅峰” |
[08:31] | “Anna Delvey proved the flaws in the US immigration system”? | “安娜德尔维 证明了美国移民制度的缺陷” |
[08:35] | – They never end | 没完没了 |
[08:38] | Viv. | 小薇 |
[08:41] | Sorry, just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[08:42] | Anna Delvey is not a take, she’s not a meme… | 安娜德尔维 不是一种处事方式 也不是梗… |
[08:45] | I just feel like everyone missed the real story. | 我就是感觉 大家都忽略了真实的故事 |
[08:50] | What was the real story? | 真实的故事是什么 |
[08:52] | Something about class, social mobility… | 关于阶级、阶层变动 |
[08:57] | Identity under capitalism. I don’t know. | 资本主义下的身份认同 我不知道 |
[09:02] | Maybe it’s on me. I think maybe… | 或许是我的错 我觉得可能… |
[09:05] | I never found the real story. | 我从未找到真实的故事 |
[09:07] | Viv, you set the Internet on fire. | 小薇 你让网络上火成一片 |
[09:09] | Whatever story you found, it worked. | 不管你找到的 是什么故事 它都起作用了 |
[09:18] | And then she left Central Saint Martins and got an internship at Purple, | 然后她离开中央圣马丁学院 在《紫色时尚》得到了实习机会 |
[09:23] | which is a disgusting French magazine you’re not allowed to read. | 这是一个非常恶心的 法国杂志 你不可以看 |
[09:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:33] | It’s a meme. | 这是个梗 |
[09:39] | “The end of the Soviet Union meant the end of a way of life. | “苏联的解体 意味着一种生活方式的终结 |
[09:43] | For Russians high and low, | 对各地的俄罗斯人而言 |
[09:45] | this was both a catastrophe and an opportunity. | 这既是一场灾难 也是一次机遇 |
[09:48] | An opportunity to invent new lives.” | 一次创造新生活的机遇” |
[09:56] | In addition to a full kitchen, | 除了整间厨房之外 |
[09:58] | the penthouse features a formal dining room. | 这个阁楼套房还有一间正式的餐厅 |
[10:00] | Perfect for entertaining. | 非常适合待客 |
[10:02] | Now the rugs are from a… | 地毯是来自… |
[10:05] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:12] | I hope everything is to your satisfaction. | 我希望这里的一切都能让您满意 |
[10:17] | Almost. | 差不多吧 |
[10:23] | I’ll need a good bottle of rosé. | 给我来一瓶上好的桃红葡萄酒 |
[10:30] | – Tell me you saw this. | 你肯定看到这个了吧 |
[10:31] | – Saw what? | 看到什么 |
[10:33] | Uh, Anna’s Instagram, palm trees. Those roof tiles. | 安娜的照片墙 棕榈树 那些屋顶瓦片 |
[10:36] | That’s the Chateau Marmont. | 那是马尔蒙庄园酒店 |
[10:38] | The what? | 是什么 |
[10:39] | The Chateau Marmont. The hotel. The hotel. | 马尔蒙庄园酒店 那家独一无二的酒店 |
[10:41] | Okay, so it’s a hotel. I don’t understand. | 好吧 那就是个酒店 我不明白 |
[10:44] | Anna’s in LA, staying at the Chateau. You can arrest her. | 安娜就在洛杉矶 住在马尔蒙庄园酒店 你可以逮捕她 |
[10:48] | – Who? Me? | 谁逮 我吗 |
[10:50] | – I don’t know, the police? | 我不知道 警察呗 |
[10:51] | Much as I’d love to, | 瑞秋 我倒是很想 |
[10:52] | I can’t deputize the LAPD to comb Los Angeles for your friend. | 但我没法让洛城警局 搜遍洛杉矶找你的朋友 |
[10:56] | But the judge gave a bench warrant. | 但法官可是签发了逮捕状 |
[10:58] | As valuable as the paper it’s printed on. | 那张逮捕状形同白纸 |
[10:59] | You know how many outstanding arrest warrants there are? | 你知道这国家 有多少没执行完毕的逮捕状吗 |
[11:02] | Ten. | 一千 |
[11:03] | Million. | 万 |
[11:04] | So, what? We just let her get away. | 那又怎么样 那就让她跑掉吗 |
[11:07] | You said I had a case. | 你说过我这案子能赢 |
[11:08] | You said “broad pattern of theft.” | 你说过这是一种“广义上的偷盗” |
[11:10] | You won’t to do your job? | 你不干本职工作了 |
[11:11] | You know what’s on my docket right now? Ten murders. | 你知道我手上 现在有多少案子吗 十起谋杀 |
[11:14] | A terrorism case. That’s my job. | 一起恐袭案 这才是我的工作 |
[11:16] | Your vacation money isn’t my highest priority. | 你度假的钱不是我的首要任务 |
[11:26] | Hey, between us, | 有句话我只跟你说 |
[11:28] | it looks like she ripped off bankers too. | 貌似她也敲诈了一群银行家 |
[11:32] | We are keeping that quiet | 现在我们要暂时保持沉默 |
[11:33] | because it stands to embarrass a lot of powerful people. | 因为这起案子 让很多有权势的人都非常难堪 |
[11:38] | But the DA is talking about impaneling a grand jury, | 但是地方检察官 正在谈论选任大陪审团 |
[11:41] | see how far we can take this. | 看看这一步我们能走多远 |
[11:42] | So you are not alone. You are not forgotten. | 所以并不是只有 你一个人 你也并没有被遗忘 |
[11:45] | The best thing you can do, wait. | 你能做的最好的事 就是等 |
[11:48] | Wait for the grand jury. | 等大陪审团 |
[11:53] | Thanks for meeting. | 感谢你们这么快就与我见面 |
[11:55] | Thank you for coming in on your maternity leave. | 不会的 谢谢你休着产假还过来 |
[11:58] | Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 恭喜你 |
[12:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:02] | Return of the conquering hero. | 征服者英雄归来 |
[12:04] | Have you looked at ChartBeat? | 你看网站流量分析了吗 |
[12:05] | Anna Delvey was our best performing piece in five years. | 安娜德尔维 是我们五年以来最棒的一篇文章 |
[12:09] | Socials through the roof. | 社会团体群情激愤 |
[12:11] | Phones ringing, the publishers, advertisers. | 电话响个不停 出版商 广告商 |
[12:13] | “What’s next for Vivian? What’s next for Vivian?” | “薇薇安下一篇要写什么 ” |
[12:16] | They’re asking for your take on Elizabeth Holmes. | 他们想听听你 对伊丽莎白霍尔姆斯的看法 |
[12:19] | Or Trump. White- House- as- 12- George. | 或者特朗普 把白宫比作12乔治酒店 |
[12:23] | Of course, we told all of them that you’re out of commission for a while. | 当然 我们已经 告诉他们 你近期没有工作安排 |
[12:28] | Well, actually that’s why I wanted to meet. | 其实 这就是 我想和你们见面的原因 |
[12:31] | I know what I want to do next. | 我知道我下一步想做什么 |
[12:34] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[12:36] | Swing for the fences. | 放手一搏 |
[12:40] | I’ll go now. I love you. Bye. | 我要走了 我爱你 再见 |
[12:47] | – You’re going where? – Jack! | 你要去哪 |
[12:49] | Sorry, you’re going where? | - 杰克 - 抱歉 你要去哪 |
[12:51] | Germany. | 德国 |
[12:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:54] | Because what if she’s not fake? | 因为 如果她不是假的呢 |
[12:56] | What if she’s not a fake heiress? | 如果她不是假继承人呢 |
[12:58] | What if she’s been telling the truth. | 如果她一直在说实话呢 |
[13:01] | The money she had in New York. Where was that from? | 她带着钱出现在纽约 那笔钱是从哪里来的 |
[13:03] | The rumors that she’s laundering money. | 有谣言说 她可能在洗钱 |
[13:05] | All the suspicious answers that I got from her parents. | 还有从她父母那里 得到的所有可疑答案 |
[13:08] | – Slow down. | 慢慢说 |
[13:09] | – This could be bigger than Anna. | 这事情可能比安娜更轰动 |
[13:10] | It could be bigger than anyone knows and I… | 可能比任何人知道的都要轰动 |
[13:17] | I know the timing is bad. | 我知道现在时机不好 |
[13:21] | I hate when I’m not in the same room as her. | 我也想和她同处一屋 |
[13:23] | I can’t imagine being on a different continent, | 我不敢想象和女儿分处两个大洲 |
[13:27] | but everything’s arranged. | 但一切都安排好了 |
[13:28] | The magazine bought my ticket, hotel. I… | 杂志社给我 买了机票 定了酒店 我… |
[13:32] | Even hired a translator. | 甚至还雇了翻译 |
[13:35] | And it’s only for a week. | 我只去一周 |
[13:38] | It’s my responsibility as a journalist. | 这是我作为记者的责任 |
[13:44] | It’s just… as a journalist, | 只是…作为记者 |
[13:46] | shouldn’t you be keeping some distance from your subjects? | 你不是应该 和采访对象保持某种距离吗 |
[13:49] | That girl is a sociopath. | 那姑娘反社会 |
[13:51] | She fooled all those people into thinking she had money, | 她骗了所有人 让大家觉得自己很有钱 |
[13:55] | and now, what if she’s fooling you? | 而现在 如果她是在骗你呢 |
[13:57] | It’s not so simple. She’s not a sociopath. | 没那么简单 她不是反社会 |
[14:00] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[14:01] | Because of what happened at the Chateau Marmont. | 因为马尔蒙庄园酒店发生的事 |
[14:06] | There is more to the story than you or I or anyone knows. | 这里边的故事远比 你、我或任何人知道的都多 |
[14:12] | But I opened this Pandora’s box and now I have to close it. | 但我打开了这个潘多拉魔盒 现在我必须把它关上 |
[16:43] | Sorry, I don’t know German. I’m meeting my Dad here. | 抱歉 我听不懂德语 我要在这里见我爸爸 |
[16:47] | Open please. | 请打开 |
[16:49] | It’s locked. I don’t know the combination. | 锁上了 我不知道密码 |
[16:51] | I’m supposed to bring this straight to my dad. | 我应该直接带给我爸 |
[16:54] | Hey! Stop! | 嘿 住手 |
[17:04] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[17:12] | For your trouble. | 给您添麻烦了 |
[17:26] | Come with us. | 跟我们走 |
[17:27] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[17:29] | To your father. | 去找你爸爸 |
[17:53] | – Mira, your translator. – Ah. | 我叫米拉 你的翻译 |
[17:56] | Sorry, I think I scared you. | 抱歉 我吓到你了 |
[17:57] | Thank you. No, no. Sorry, I was just daydreaming. | 谢谢 没有的 抱歉 我刚刚在走神 |
[18:02] | Imagining Anna leaving Russia and arriving here by herself. | 想象安娜离开俄罗斯 独自一人来到这里 |
[18:06] | I know, I keep trying to imagine what she must have been like as a girl. | 真的是 我一直 在想象她小时候的样子 |
[18:11] | You too? | 你也是 |
[18:13] | Okay, I promised myself I wouldn’t fangirl too hard, | 好吧 我向自己 保证过不能太过狂热 |
[18:15] | but I freaking loved your article. | 但我超爱你的文章 |
[18:19] | That’s so nice. | 这也太暖了 |
[18:21] | Everyone did. Everyone in Germany was, like, “We made that?” | 大家都超爱 德国 所有人都在说“这是我们干的 ” |
[18:25] | And I’m in journalism school | 我在上记者学校 |
[18:27] | right, and everyone emailing each other | 大家给彼此发邮件说 |
[18:29] | like, this is how you report a narrative feature. | 叙事文章就应该这样报道 |
[18:32] | Thank you, that’s really satisfying to hear. | 谢谢 这话让我听了很满意 |
[18:36] | So, um, when my professor saw that | 所以 我的教授看到 |
[18:39] | your magazine was looking for a translator… | 你的杂志在找翻译… |
[18:42] | – Yeah. – Competition was fierce. Hmm. | - 对 - 竞争非常激烈 |
[18:44] | Bribes may or may not have been paid. | 走后门的钱也不知道付没付 |
[18:47] | Okay. Great. | 好吧 真好 |
[19:33] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[19:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:36] | We’ll get to that. | 这个待会儿再说 |
[19:37] | First, can you tell me who you are? | 首先 能告诉我你是谁吗 |
[19:40] | – Anna. | 安娜 |
[19:42] | – What day of the week is it? | 今天是周几 |
[19:43] | I never know what day of the week it is. | 我从来都不知道每天是周几 |
[19:46] | Do you know where you are? | 知道你在哪吗 |
[19:49] | It looks like a fucking hospital. | 看起来像在医院 |
[19:51] | Hmm, well done. | 不错嘛 |
[19:53] | I’m the attending psychiatrist, Andrew Millikan. | 我是精神科主治医师安德鲁密立根 |
[19:55] | You’re at Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. | 你在洛杉矶的西达赛奈医院 |
[19:59] | Do you know why you are here, Anna? | 知道你为什么在这里吗 安娜 |
[20:03] | You were found unconscious next to an empty bottle of Xanax. | 被发现时 你就 昏迷在一个空瓶阿普唑仑旁边 |
[20:06] | You’re being so dramatic. | 你太夸张了 |
[20:08] | I was stressed and I wanted to sleep. | 我当时就是压力很大 想要睡觉 |
[20:10] | We resuscitated you. Had you on a respirator. | 我们抢救了你 给你戴了一段时间呼吸器 |
[20:13] | You’re very lucky, you know. | 你非常走运 你知道吧 |
[20:17] | Okay. Thanks. I’m going to go now. | 好吧 谢谢 我现在要走了 |
[20:20] | I still need to conduct a full evaluation, | 其实我还需要做一个全面评估 |
[20:23] | and you’re on a 5150 psychiatric hold. | 你现在处于 代码为5150的精神病拘留之中 |
[20:25] | It means you’re here for 72 hours or until we can determine next steps. | 意思是 你要在这里待72小时 或直到我们能确定下一步的行动 |
[20:30] | Ugh, what will you do if I leave? Kill me? | 如果我离开 你会怎么办 杀了我 |
[20:33] | I’ll issue a Code Gold. | 我会发布金色代码 |
[20:35] | Physical therapists will come and restrain you. | 物理治疗师会来对你进行约束 |
[20:37] | I’m not afraid of physical therapists. | 我不怕物理治疗师 |
[20:39] | And I’ll have to notify law enforcement. | 我还要通知执法部门 |
[20:46] | So, let’s begin. | 那么 我们开始 |
[21:05] | So this guy, that’s Vadim, | 这哥们叫瓦迪姆 |
[21:07] | Anna’s father, who claims to be just an ordinary engineer | 是安娜的父亲 他自称是一名普通的工程师 |
[21:10] | who struggled to feed his family after the Soviet Union fell. | 苏联解体后 他努力养家糊口 |
[21:13] | Eventually emigrated to Eschweiler, | 最后移民到埃施韦勒 |
[21:15] | the town we’re headed to right now. | 也就是我们要去的城镇 |
[21:17] | He says he runs a trucking and cooling business. | 他自称经营货运和制冷业务 |
[21:20] | – I’m not sure I’m buying it. – Why not? | - 我说不好信不信 - 为什么不信 |
[21:22] | Anna didn’t exactly live modestly once she left Eschweiler. | 离开埃施韦勒后 安娜过得并不朴素 |
[21:25] | Internships in Berlin and Paris. | 她在柏林和巴黎实习 |
[21:28] | Enrolled at Central St. Martins and left after a week. | 入学中央圣马丁学院 一周后退学 |
[21:31] | Could a trucker afford to bankroll all that? | 卡车司机能负担得起所有这些吗 |
[21:34] | Also… | 还有… |
[21:36] | – Does this look like a trucker’s house? – Oh, wow. | 这像卡车司机的房子吗 |
[21:41] | So where do you think the money came from? | 那你觉得钱是从哪来的 |
[21:44] | Oh, sorry… | 抱歉… |
[21:49] | New parent problems. | 初为人母的难题 |
[21:53] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[21:55] | the money, I’m not sure… | 那笔钱 我不好说 |
[21:57] | …but I think it helps to think about recent Russian history. | 但我觉得 联想一下 近期俄罗斯的历史 可能会有帮助 |
[22:03] | So, the Soviet Union falls, | 苏联解体 |
[22:05] | suddenly all the state- owned mines, factories, | 突然之间 国有的矿场、工厂 |
[22:07] | the whole country’s up for grabs. | 全国的资源都陷入人们的争抢 |
[22:09] | The men who grab it become unbelievably powerful. | 抢到这些资源的人变得异常强大 |
[22:12] | Eschweiler! | 埃施韦勒 |
[22:22] | But eventually Russians get tired of these gangsters | 但最终 俄罗斯人受够了这些黑帮 |
[22:24] | and they elect a new president, Vladimir Putin, | 并选举了一名新总统 弗拉基米尔普京 |
[22:27] | who starts cracking down on them. | 普京开始打击黑帮 |
[22:30] | So the oligarchs start stashing their money abroad. | 所以寡头们开始把钱藏在国外 |
[22:33] | Hiding it in small European cities, behind boring front businesses, | 藏在欧洲的小城市里 以无聊的业务为幌子 |
[22:37] | like trucking and cooling. | 比如货运和制冷 |
[22:43] | And the height of that mad money rush? | 疯狂的金钱热潮 在什么时候达到顶峰 |
[22:46] | 2006. The same year Anna arrives in Germany. | 在2006年 同年 安娜抵达德国 |
[23:12] | Anyeshka! | 安耶什卡 |
[23:15] | You’re really here! | 你真来了 |
[23:21] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[23:24] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[23:31] | A bottle… 1996 Château Petrus. | 来一瓶…1996年的柏图斯 |
[23:36] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸 怎么回事 |
[23:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:39] | We’re celebrating our new life together. | 我们一起庆祝新生活 |
[23:41] | In Russia you never drank wine. | 在俄罗斯的时候 你从不喝红酒 |
[23:44] | We never had anything nice. | 我们从没喝过什么好的 |
[23:45] | Once a year, on your birthday, you had a Diet Coke. | 你每年只会 在生日那天喝一次健怡可乐 |
[23:48] | You want a Diet Coke? | 你要健怡可乐吗 |
[23:50] | We never ate in restaurants. | 我们从来不在餐厅吃饭 |
[23:52] | You’ll like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[23:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:59] | Sir, our bar manager insisted… | 先生 我们吧台经理坚持… |
[24:02] | He wanted to ensure you were aware that bottle, that’s 3,000 euro. | 他坚持要让您明白 那瓶酒的价格是三千欧元 |
[24:15] | That’s very considerate. | 很体贴啊 |
[24:17] | I’ll take it. Thanks. | 我要了 谢谢 |
[24:21] | And we’ll take a Diet Coke too. | 再来一瓶健怡可乐 |
[24:26] | I want you to remember this waiter. | 我想让你记住这个服务生 |
[24:29] | How he insulted us. Because we are foreign. | 他是怎样侮辱我们的 就因为我们是外国人 |
[24:33] | People here assume we are poor, desperate, dirty. | 这里的人认为 我们很穷、很绝望、很肮脏 |
[24:39] | But, Anka, I have friends now. | 但是 安卡 我现在有朋友了 |
[24:43] | Powerful friends. | 很有势力的朋友 |
[24:45] | We aren’t poor anymore. | 我们再也不穷了 |
[25:28] | I like my wine sweet. | 我喜欢喝甜一点的红酒 |
[25:38] | You have to overwhelm these people with your superiority. | 一定要用优越感碾压这些人 |
[25:55] | Uh, so Anna was smuggling money for her father? | 那么安娜是在为她父亲走私钱 |
[25:57] | I mean, maybe… | 可能吧… |
[26:00] | I know it’s far- fetched, | 我知道这有点牵强 |
[26:02] | but there are crazier rumors about her out there. | 但外面还有比这更离谱的 关于她的谣言 |
[26:05] | That’s the thing about Anna. | 安娜就是这样 |
[26:06] | For every three crazy things you hear about her, | 每听到三件关于她的离谱事情 |
[26:08] | one usually turns out to be true. | 通常有一件就是真的 |
[26:11] | Anyway. | 不管怎么说 |
[26:13] | Let’s visit the Sorokin villa. | 我们去看看索罗金的别墅 |
[26:16] | Find out what’s crazy and not. | 看看有什么算离谱 有什么不算 |
[26:24] | Why did you leave New York, anyway? | 那么 你为什么离开了纽约 |
[26:28] | I like LA in the fall. | 我喜欢秋天的洛杉矶 |
[26:30] | Did you tell anyone you’d be here? Friends? Family? | 你有没有告诉过谁 你会来这里 朋友 亲人 |
[26:35] | Do I have to tell everyone everything? | 我有必要什么都告诉别人吗 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:40] | How about this? | 我这么问吧 |
[26:42] | Is there anyone I might be able to talk to? | 我能和谁谈谈吗 |
[26:44] | Anyone back in Germany? | 德国那边有谁吗 |
[26:50] | – Why would you want to talk to them? | 你为什么想和他们谈谈 |
[26:51] | – It could help you get out of here. | 这样有助于你出院 |
[26:53] | My job is to determine whether you’re safe to send home… | 我的工作是 确定是否可以让你出院回家… |
[26:56] | If I really wanted to kill myself, I would have succeeded. | 如果我真想自杀 我早就成功了 |
[27:03] | My family and I aren’t exactly close. | 我的家人和我非常疏远 |
[27:07] | That’s a red flag for people like me. | 对像我这样的人来说 这是个危险信号 |
[27:10] | Not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[27:12] | That whole life back in Germany, that’s just behind me now. | 在德国的那段生活 如今已经离我远去了 |
[27:16] | It’s just… gone. | 就是…不见了 |
[27:21] | In journalism, a light touch is everything. | 在新闻界 灵活处事最重要 |
[27:25] | Even when you’re banging on someone’s door uninvited. | 就算是你不请自来地敲别人的门 |
[27:28] | Especially then. | 尤其是这种时候 |
[27:30] | Get all of your prettiest, most polite German words ready. | 把你最漂亮 最礼貌的德语单词准备好吧 |
[27:35] | So basically my least German German. | 那基本上就是最不像德语的德语 |
[27:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:40] | I… I think… | 我觉得… |
[27:45] | The… villa should be coming up. | 那栋别墅应该出现了 |
[27:50] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[27:51] | What the fuck. | 搞他妈什么 |
[27:53] | Maybe we got the address wrong? | 可能是我们拿错地址了 |
[28:00] | That looks like… | 那看起来像是… |
[28:02] | Is that… | 那是… |
[28:03] | Vadim! | 瓦迪姆 |
[28:04] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[28:06] | Vadim! Please, I need to talk to you! | 瓦迪姆 拜托了 我需要和你谈谈 |
[28:14] | So, I checked the photo again and that empty lot, | 我又查了一遍照片 那个空停车场 |
[28:17] | that’s definitely where it used to be. | 别墅之前肯定在那里 |
[28:20] | The villa Anna grew up in. And now it’s just gone. | 安娜在里边长大的那栋别墅 现在不见了 |
[28:23] | Disappeared. | 消失了 |
[28:25] | How does a mansion like that just disappear? | 那种大宅子怎么会突然消失呢 |
[28:28] | Yeah. I’m thinking, from the look of him, | 是啊 我在想 从他的长相来看 |
[28:30] | he wasn’t as well- connected as I thought. | 他不是我想象的那样人脉广泛 |
[28:33] | Maybe he was less oligarch, more mobster. | 也许他不是寡头 而更像是暴徒 |
[28:35] | Maybe storing contraband in there. | 也许在里边存放违禁品 |
[28:37] | Guns, drugs… | 枪支 毒品… |
[28:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:40] | German police started circling, he had to burn it down. | 德国警察开始巡逻 他不得以只能都烧掉 |
[28:43] | – Or insurance fraud. – Or a rival made a hit! | - 或者是保险欺诈 - 或者是黑吃黑 |
[28:46] | Or… | 或者… |
[28:51] | Look at me. I was a New York sophisticate. | 看看我 我以前可是纽约的老手啊 |
[28:54] | I was the jaded, irony- poisoned literati. | 是一个缺乏激情 充满讽刺意味的文人 |
[28:56] | Now I’m chasing Russian men down alleyways | 而现在 我却在巷子里追俄罗斯人 |
[28:59] | and doing the full Claire Danes. | 干着克莱尔丹妮丝的工作 |
[29:00] | – I’m going down with you | 我要和你一起查到底 |
[29:03] | Did you come to LA because you’re running from something? | 你来洛杉矶 是为了躲避什么吗 安娜 |
[29:06] | – Running from what? | 我躲什么 |
[29:08] | – I’m looking at the evidence. | 我只是在看证据 |
[29:09] | You came on a one- way ticket, without telling anyone, paying in cash… | 你买的单程票 没告诉任何人 用现金付款… |
[29:13] | That’s not evidence of anything. | 这证明不了什么 |
[29:15] | Have you ever read Dostoyevsky? | 你读过陀思妥耶夫斯基吗 |
[29:18] | Sure. I mean, not since college. | 当然 但从大学开始就没再读过 |
[29:23] | My father loved Dostoyevsky. | 我爸很爱陀思妥耶夫斯基 |
[29:27] | Crime and Punishment was his favorite novel. | 《罪与罚》是他最喜欢的小说 |
[29:31] | Insisted I read it. | 坚持让我也读 |
[29:34] | And there is this one character, Svidrigailov, | 其中有一个角色 史维里凯洛 |
[29:40] | one day, out of nowhere, | 有一天 很突然地 |
[29:43] | Svidrigailov says he’s going to make his fortune in America. | 史维里凯洛说要去美国发家致富 |
[29:49] | He says goodbye to all of his friends. | 他和所有朋友道别 |
[29:53] | “Goodbye! I’m going to America.” | “再见 我要去美国” |
[30:00] | – You know what he does then? | 你知道他后来干什么了吗 |
[30:01] | – Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:04] | He shoots himself. | 他开枪自杀了 |
[30:06] | In the head. | 爆头 |
[30:10] | Well… | 好吧 |
[30:11] | at least we’re talking now. | 至少咱俩开口说话了 |
[30:20] | Well, welcome to small town Germany. | 欢迎来到小城德国 |
[30:23] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[30:25] | See who knew Anna when she was just the fräulein next door. | 看看谁认识邻家小妹时期的安娜 |
[30:35] | He says he knows the Sorokins. | 他说他认识索罗金一家 |
[30:37] | Apparently Vadim tried to sell him a freezer. | 显然 瓦迪姆曾经想卖给他一台冰箱 |
[30:42] | But he never trusted them. | 但他从来不信他们 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么 |
[30:53] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[30:55] | He said Russians and Turks don’t want to fit into real German society. | 他说俄罗斯人和土耳其人 不想融入真正的德国社会 |
[31:01] | He said that to you? | 他对着你说的 |
[31:04] | Yeah, welcome to small town Germany. | 是啊 欢迎来到小城德国 |
[31:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:08] | – Hey, your sausage sucks. – Ah… | 你的香肠难吃死了 |
[31:14] | Yes, I read your article. I couldn’t believe it. Our Anna? | 对 我看过你的文章 我不敢信 是我们那个安娜吗 |
[31:19] | What was she like? | 她在这里的时候是什么样的 |
[31:20] | That’s just the thing. She was normal. | 这就是问题所在 她当时很正常啊 |
[31:24] | A little shy maybe. | 可能还有点害羞 |
[31:26] | Shy? Anna? | 害羞 安娜 |
[31:28] | That’s hard to imagine. | 难以想象 |
[31:30] | A little awkward. | 有点别扭 |
[31:32] | Head in the clouds. | 总是白日做梦 |
[31:33] | But maybe that was just her German, it wasn’t perfect yet. | 但也许她只有德语课是这样 你明白 她的德语还不完美 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry, I have to get to class, but good luck. | 抱歉 我得去上课了 祝你们好运 |
[31:41] | Can’t wait to read more about our little celebrity. | 等不及想多读一些我们小名人的故事 |
[31:51] | – Wow, this place, it looks like… | 哇 这地方 看起来… |
[31:53] | – Please don’t say Hogwarts. | 请别说霍格沃兹 |
[31:57] | Sorry. That was rude. It just slipped out. | 抱歉 是我不礼貌 话在嘴边没控制住 |
[31:59] | How did you know I was going to say Hogwarts? | 你怎么知道我要说霍格沃兹的 |
[32:02] | Americans think all these old places look like Hogwarts. | 美国人认为 所有这些古老的地方都像霍格沃兹 |
[32:06] | Fine, you got me. | 好吧 你猜对了 |
[32:08] | But look at it. I wish I’d gone to a place like this. | 但看看 我真希望 当初自己能在这种地方上学 |
[32:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:16] | Just say it. | 说出来 |
[32:19] | – I did go to a place like this. – Ah. | 我真就在这种地方上过学 |
[32:22] | I hate places like this. | 我讨厌这种地方 |
[32:23] | I mean, all these old tiles and family crests and Latin mottos. | 所有这些古老的 瓷砖、家族徽章和拉丁格言 |
[32:29] | They say this place is German. | 他们说这个地方是德国的 |
[32:31] | And for Germans. | 是为德国人服务的 |
[32:33] | And if you’re not German, you’re not welcome here. | 如果你不是德国人 这里就不欢迎你 |
[32:36] | So… | 所以… |
[32:38] | if you’re from Turkey or from Russia, especially if your dad is some low – life… | 如果你是土耳其或俄罗斯人 特别是你父亲如果是某种底层… |
[33:33] | Maybe the cafeteria will add borscht to the menu. | 也许餐厅会在菜单里加上罗宋汤 |
[33:41] | I mean, can you blame her for being shy in a place like this? | 在这种地方 表现的很害羞 能怪她吗 |
[33:46] | Maybe… | 或许吧… |
[33:48] | I don’t know. It just doesn’t sound like Anna to me. | 我不知道 只是我听着不像安娜 |
[33:57] | You were 15. | 当时你15岁 |
[33:59] | Your father asked you to leave everything you knew. | 父亲让你抛下你熟悉的一切 |
[34:02] | Your home, your friends, your language. | 家、朋友、语言 |
[34:05] | – Do you resent him for that? – No. | - 你因此而恨他吗 - 不 |
[34:08] | I believed in the bright future he promised me. | 我相信他向我许诺的光明未来 |
[34:10] | And when you got to Germany? | 是你到德国的时候吗 |
[34:13] | No, it’s hard for immigrants anywhere. | 也不是 任何地方的移民都很难 |
[34:16] | People were cruel. | 人们很残忍 |
[34:17] | – Did you resent him then? – No, | - 你当时恨他吗 - 不 |
[34:20] | because I remember what he taught me. | 因为我记得他教给我的 |
[34:24] | To not let anyone define you by your past. | 不要让任何人用你的过去来定义你 |
[34:26] | To show them the bright future you’re building. | 向他们展示你正在构建的光明未来 |
[34:33] | I resented that he forgot. | 我恨的是他忘了这一点 |
[34:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:38] | When we lost the house. | 当我们失去房子的时候 |
[34:40] | When people said they wouldn’t do business with Russians. | 当人们说不和俄罗斯人做生意的时候 |
[34:44] | When the bright future didn’t show up and… | 当光明的未来 没有出现的时候 还有… |
[34:48] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[34:53] | And he started to drink. | 他开始喝酒 |
[34:56] | The big, strong father I knew became small and… And weak, and… | 我认识的那个 高大强壮的父亲变得又小又弱… |
[35:04] | and angry and… | 易怒 而且… |
[35:08] | Violent? | 暴力 |
[35:12] | What would you do | 他很暴力的时候 |
[35:15] | if he got violent? | 你会怎么做 |
[35:24] | I read magazines. | 我会看杂志 |
[35:29] | I hid in my room with | 我躲在自己的房间 |
[35:32] | Vogue, Vogue Deutsch, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar. | 看《时尚》、《时尚德国版》 《名利场》、《时尚芭莎》 |
[35:39] | I wanted to learn everything. | 我什么都想学 |
[35:43] | So I could be anything. | 这样就可以有无限可能 |
[35:47] | Because… | 因为… |
[35:50] | I still believed in that bright future. | 我还相信那个光明的未来 |
[35:55] | And I was going to do whatever it took to get me away from Eschweiler. | 我当时要不惜一切代价 远离埃施韦勒 |
[36:02] | Away from the girls at school. | 离开学校的那些姑娘们 |
[36:17] | Away from | 离开 |
[36:19] | my father. | 我的父亲 |
[36:37] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么 |
[36:39] | Anna, you’re crying. | 安娜 你哭了 |
[37:09] | Ask him if he knows what happened to the villa. | 问问他知不知道别墅是怎么回事 |
[37:23] | He says that the industrial park that used to be a chemical plant | 他说这个工业园区 曾经是一个化工厂 |
[37:26] | that burnt down in the ’80s, | 在80年代被烧毁 |
[37:28] | I guess the Health Department discovered the house was contaminated | 我估计是卫生部门发现房子被污染了 |
[37:31] | so Vadim had to demolish it. | 所以瓦迪姆不得不把房子拆了 |
[37:34] | Anna lived in a contaminated villa? | 安娜住在一栋被污染的别墅里 |
[37:45] | So, Vadim was really selling refrigerators. | 所以 瓦迪姆是真的在卖冰箱 |
[37:47] | The villa was condemned. | 那座别墅被废弃 |
[37:49] | He got it because no one else wanted it, | 他得到那栋别墅是因为别人都不想要 |
[37:51] | and Anna was just some awkward schoolgirl. | 而安娜只是个笨拙的女学生 |
[37:53] | I’m sorry, did I hear you say Anna? | 抱歉 我听到你说安娜 |
[37:57] | Sorry to interrupt, but you’re American? | 抱歉打扰 但你是美国人 |
[38:00] | Were you talking about Anna Sorokina? | 你刚才说的是安娜吗 |
[38:02] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[38:03] | I wish I hadn’t. | 我倒希望自己不认识她 |
[38:05] | That bitch made my life hell in high school. | 那个贱人让我的 高中生活变得像地狱 |
[38:07] | A teacher told us she was shy. | 有个老师告诉我们说她很害羞 |
[38:10] | What do teachers know? | 老师知道什么 |
[38:12] | She was a bit quiet when she first moved here. | 她刚搬到这里时有点安静 |
[38:14] | And her German was bad, but then she got obsessed with clothes. | 而且她的德语很差 但后来她迷上了衣服 |
[38:18] | Started dressing better than anyone. | 开始穿的比别人都漂亮 |
[38:20] | Became like the fashion police. | 成了某种时尚警察 |
[38:22] | Okay. That’s our Anna. | 没错 这是咱的安娜 |
[38:49] | You’re all still wearing that? | 你们都还这么穿 |
[39:01] | Prost! | - 干杯 - 干杯 |
[39:11] | She’d be so mean if she didn’t like your outfit, | 如果她不喜欢 你的穿搭 她会说非常刻薄的话 |
[39:13] | which in my case was every day. | 对我来说 她每天都不喜欢我的穿搭 |
[39:15] | – And everyone would just laugh. | 而大家都只会笑 |
[39:17] | – Seriously, Clara? You were the worst. | 认真的 克莱拉 你是最差的那个 |
[39:19] | – You wanted her to like you so bad. – I did not! | - 你迫切地想让她喜欢你 - 我没有 |
[39:22] | She had a power over people. Especially when we knew about her dad. | 她对人有一种奇怪的控制力 尤其是当我们得知她爸的事 |
[39:25] | What about her dad? | 她爸怎么了 |
[39:26] | People said he was, like, this gangster or something. | 人们说他爸是黑帮什么的 |
[39:30] | And that he beat up someone’s parents. | 还说他殴打别人的父母 |
[39:32] | – People were scared of him. | 人们都很害怕他 |
[39:34] | – Scared of Anna too. | 也害怕安娜 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:37] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[39:41] | See? | 看到了 |
[39:43] | There’s something here, something big, right? | 这里有情况 有大情况 对吧 |
[39:47] | – Right? – Maybe, yeah. | - 对吧 - 或许吧 是吧 |
[39:50] | Maybe? | 或许 |
[39:53] | We’ve talked to half the people in this town. | 我们已经和镇上一半的人谈过了 |
[39:55] | And what have we got? Gossip, rumors… | 我们得到了什么 八卦、谣言… |
[40:00] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我抱歉 |
[40:03] | There’s only one interview that really matters. Vadim. | 真正重要的采访只有一个 瓦迪姆 |
[40:08] | But Vadim won’t talk to us. | 但瓦迪姆不愿意和我们说话 |
[40:12] | We’ll make him. | 我们强迫他 |
[40:17] | So when you left Germany, you were running from something. | 所以你离开德国时 是在躲避什么事清 |
[40:22] | I was running to something. | 我是在奔向什么事情 |
[40:25] | That beautiful world in the magazines. | 奔向杂志中的美好世界 |
[40:27] | That world doesn’t exist. | 那个世界并不存在 |
[40:28] | Except it does. | 但它确实存在 |
[40:31] | In London, Berlin, Paris, New York. | 在伦敦、柏林、巴黎、纽约 |
[40:34] | With their nights, parties. | 夜晚、派对 |
[40:37] | I’d be two glasses of champagne in | 我会喝上两杯香槟 |
[40:39] | and I’d look at the beautiful people around me and think, | 看着周围那些漂亮的人 想 |
[40:44] | “I made it. I’m here.” | “我成功了 我来了” |
[40:47] | “In the center of the world.” | “在世界的中心” |
[40:54] | And then an ugly person shows up, | 然后 一个丑陋的人出现 |
[40:57] | or someone tells a boring story, | 或者有人讲了个无聊的故事 |
[41:00] | or some bad music comes on | 或者某些糟糕的音乐响起 |
[41:04] | and then you’re nowhere again. | 你就会知道 又变得一无所有了 |
[41:06] | So, | 所以 |
[41:08] | you have a third glass, a fourth… | 喝下第三杯、第四杯… |
[41:13] | you take a few pills and… | 吃点药 然后… |
[41:17] | you wonder where the better party is. | 想知道更精彩的派对在哪里 |
[41:20] | Maybe it’s in LA. | 可能在洛杉矶 |
[41:22] | Maybe, maybe it’s at the Chateau Marmont. | 可能在马尔蒙庄园酒店 |
[41:29] | And then you wake up here. | 然后就在这里醒来 |
[41:33] | The best party of all. | 最精彩的派对 |
[41:44] | Vadim? | 瓦迪姆 |
[41:46] | I know this is aggressive… | 我知道这样做有点冒犯… |
[41:49] | No reporters! | 不接受记者 |
[41:50] | I’m not just some reporter. I broke the story. I know your daughter. | 我不只是个记者 是我揭露了这个故事 我认识你女儿 |
[41:54] | She’s all alone in a cell at Rikers. | 她独自一人在赖克斯的牢房里 |
[41:56] | And I don’t know what else you are, oligarch, gangster, | 我不知道 你还有什么身份 寡头 黑帮 |
[42:00] | but I know you’re her father, and you should be helping her. | 但我的确知道你是她父亲 我知道你应该帮助她 |
[42:03] | And I can help you help her if you’ll just talk to me. | 我可以帮你帮助她 只要你能和我谈谈 |
[42:10] | Mira, can you? | 米拉 能翻译下吗 |
[42:14] | She’s really a nice person | 她真是个好人 |
[42:17] | she’s just a little stressed right now | 她只是现在有点紧张 |
[42:20] | Also she just gave birth? | 而且她刚刚生了孩子 |
[42:22] | I don’t really know if that’s relevant | 我真不知道这有没有关系 |
[42:25] | But she just wants to ask you a few questions | 但她就是想问你几个问题 |
[42:27] | about your daughter and… | 关于你女儿和… |
[42:29] | I promise then we’ll leave you alone. | 我保证之后我们就不再打扰你了 |
[42:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[42:43] | We talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[42:54] | Uh, he says he can’t explain what Anna did. | 他说他解释不了安娜的做法 |
[42:56] | He can’t understand it himself. | 他自己也不理解 |
[43:06] | She always wanted more. | 她总是想要更多 |
[43:07] | She was always looking at magazines, wanting the best shoes, clothes. | 她总是看杂志 想要最好的鞋和衣服 |
[43:11] | Lots of girls look at magazines. | 很多女孩都会看杂志 |
[43:13] | Most don’t commit wire fraud. | 但大多数女孩不会汇款诈骗 |
[43:21] | She got reckless. | 她变得肆无忌惮了 |
[43:37] | In Moscow they say, | 莫斯科有句俗话 |
[43:39] | “Why save money for a rainy day when instead you can buy Manolo Blahniks?” | “既然可以买莫罗伯拉尼克 为什么还要存钱以备不时之需 ” |
[43:44] | “God wouldn’t rain on a girl in shoes like that.” | “老天不会让穿这种鞋的姑娘淋雨” |
[43:50] | Vadim… | 瓦迪姆… |
[43:56] | what I’m about to say is sensitive. But… | 我接下来的话会很敏感 但… |
[44:01] | a lot of people seem to be under the impression that | 有很多人抱有的印象是 |
[44:05] | you’ve got money hidden somewhere. | 你在什么地方藏着钱 |
[44:07] | Your own daughter included. | 就连你女儿也是这么认为 |
[44:11] | I don’t know what’s true or not, but… | 我不知道 什么是真的 什么不是 但是… |
[44:16] | there are a lot of rumors flying around this town. | 这镇子上到处都是谣言 |
[44:20] | A lot of people here think you’re some kind of, um, oligarch. | 这里有很多人认为你是某种寡头 |
[44:26] | Or money- laundering front. | 或者是洗钱的门面 |
[44:29] | Or a… | 或者是… |
[44:32] | gangster. | 黑帮 |
[44:44] | All he’s done is try to provide for his family. | 他所做的只是尽力养家糊口 |
[44:47] | Can we meet your family? | 我们能见见你家人吗 |
[44:48] | And can we come see your house? | 能去看看你的房子吗 |
[44:51] | You have family? | 你有家人吗 |
[44:57] | Don’t you have family, children, people you love, would you want this for… | 难道你没有家人 孩子、爱的人 你会想让这… |
[45:12] | To be honest, the worst thing is that I’m acting exactly like him. | 老实说 最糟糕的是 我的做法和他一模一样 |
[45:17] | Drinking to avoid my problems. | 靠喝酒来避免问题 |
[45:19] | It’s like trying to escape him somehow and ended up becoming him. | 就像是尽力以某种方式逃离他 最终却变成了他 |
[45:32] | What’s the next question? | 下一个问题是什么 |
[45:33] | Actually, that’s… it. | 其实 就这些了 |
[45:39] | – That’s it? | 就这些了 |
[45:40] | – I’m signing off on your release. | 我要签你的出院单 |
[45:41] | I think what happened was an honest accident, | 我认为这次发生的事 就是一个无心的意外 |
[45:44] | and I don’t think you’re at risk of further self- harm. | 我不认为你有 进一步自我伤害的风险 |
[45:47] | But | 但是 |
[45:49] | I am recommending you consider time at a drug and alcohol treatment facility. | 我建议你考虑去 酒精和毒品联合康复中心待一阵子 |
[45:54] | Rehab? | 康复中心 |
[45:55] | I know, there’s a certain stigma attached to that word, | 我知道 这个词带有一些耻辱感 |
[45:59] | but what we did here today, that was just a start. | 但我们今天的做法只是一个开始 |
[46:03] | One good conversation isn’t going to change your life, Anna. | 一次很好的对话 不足以改变你的人生 安娜 |
[46:07] | The kind of change you need, | 你需要的那种改变 |
[46:09] | deliberate, purposeful, for yourself and no one else. | 深思熟虑、有目的 为自己而不是为别人 |
[46:14] | That takes work. | 是需要下功夫的 |
[46:19] | It’s… | 是… |
[46:20] | Rehab, I just… | 康复中心 我只是… |
[46:23] | it just sounds so trashy. | 只是听起来太简陋了 |
[46:26] | You’d be surprised. | 你会很惊讶的 |
[46:28] | Especially in this city. | 特别是在这座城市 |
[46:29] | I mean, the LA area has some of the world’s most comfortable facilities. | 洛杉矶地区 拥有世界上部分最舒适的设施 |
[47:00] | Group session is at 6:00, | 小组会议是6点 |
[47:02] | so until then feel free to explore the grounds and make yourself at home. | 所以 在那之前 你可以随意探索场地 别客气 |
[47:12] | Oh, uh, for privacy reasons, we actually don’t allow photos. | 出于隐私考虑 我们其实是不允许拍照的 |
[47:17] | Oh! Okay, I guess one won’t hurt. | 好吧 我估计拍一张也没什么 |
[47:21] | Oh, and there’s just one more thing. | 另外还有一件事 |
[47:22] | Um, I don’t think we have a payment method on file for you yet. | 我想我们还没有 记录到您的付款方式 |
[47:32] | Do you take wire transfers? | 你们接受汇款吗 |
[47:38] | Can you believe this? | 你敢信吗 |
[47:40] | Ooh! Dope pool. | 这泳池太炫了 |
[47:42] | She said I should visit her in LA, like we’re still friends. | 她说我应该去洛杉矶看她 就好像我们还是朋友一样 |
[47:45] | Like she didn’t steal 60 grand from me. | 好像她从没偷过我六万美元 |
[47:47] | – Ain’t the cops on that? – Cops are useless. | - 警察不是在处理了吗 - 警察没用 |
[47:49] | I can’t believe she is out there by a pool | 我真不敢信她就在那里的泳池边 |
[47:52] | while I am here dodging calls from my credit card company. | 而我在这里躲避信用卡公司的电话 |
[47:55] | I heard, if you legally change your name, they can’t make you pay that. | 我听说 如果你合法地改名 他们就没办法强迫你付钱 |
[48:00] | What? Chill! Just trying to help. | 怎么了 冷静 我只是想帮忙 |
[48:03] | Easy for you to chill, she paid you back. | 你倒是很容易冷静 毕竟她把你的钱还了 |
[48:06] | And how are you so calm right now? | 你现在怎么这么冷静 |
[48:08] | I’m just not letting Anna take anything more from me. | 我只是不想让安娜 再从我这里拿走任何东西 |
[48:11] | No more of my time, no more of my attention. | 不再拿走我的时间 不再占据我的注意力 |
[48:14] | I wish I had your Zen, you’re not angry at all. | 我真希望像你一样淡定 你一点都不生气 |
[48:17] | Here’s the thing about anger. | 愤怒有这样一个特点 |
[48:19] | When you’re angry, you’re just a character in someone else’s story. | 当你生气时 你只是别人故事中的角色 |
[48:23] | But when you let your anger go, you reclaim your own story. | 但当你放下愤怒 你就夺回了自己的故事 |
[48:29] | Become your own protagonist again. | 再次成为你自己的主角 |
[48:43] | I mean, fuck. Did you see that? | 我意思是 妈的 你刚才看到了吗 |
[48:46] | It looked like he was going to tear my head off. | 看着好像他要把我的头扯下来似的 |
[48:49] | I think he was just embarrassed. | 我觉得他只是感到尴尬 |
[48:50] | A man that defensive must have a lot to hide. | 一个防御性那么强的人 肯定有很多事情要隐瞒 |
[48:54] | His family was being harassed by reporters. | 他的家人被记者骚扰 |
[48:56] | – I don’t think you should… – Can you imagine him as a father? | - 我觉得你不应该… - 你能想象他是个父亲吗 |
[48:58] | I’m thinking I’ve been getting this wrong. | 我想我弄错了 |
[49:00] | What if Anna didn’t become who she is | 如果安娜成为现在这样 |
[49:03] | because of her father, but in spite of him. | 不是因为她父亲 而是因为她不听父亲的呢 |
[49:07] | What if he pimped her out? | 如果是他逼她卖身呢 |
[49:09] | It would explain a lot, why she never talks about her past. | 这样很多就能解释得通了 比如她为什么从不谈论自己的过去 |
[49:13] | How weird she gets about sex. | 以及她对性的态度有多奇怪 |
[49:14] | Her fixation on older men. | 她还迷恋年长男人 |
[49:16] | Oz, Danny Rose, Alan Reed! | 奥茨、丹尼罗斯、艾伦里德 |
[49:19] | Vivian, I think what we just saw was a man under a lot of stress. | 薇薇安 我觉得我们刚才看到的 是一个面临很大压力的男人 |
[49:22] | A tired man living a hard life. | 一个生活艰苦、非常疲惫的人 |
[49:24] | You don’t know Anna like I do. | 你不像我一样了解安娜 |
[49:25] | A boring life doesn’t produce Anna. | 安娜肯定不是 出生在无聊的生活环境之下 |
[49:28] | I’ll find you later. | 我待会儿去找你 |
[49:31] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[49:37] | New York is so washed. | 纽约被榨干了 |
[49:39] | These days all the top art school grads head straight from Yale to LA. | 如今 所有顶尖艺术学院的 毕业生都直接从耶鲁前往洛杉矶 |
[49:44] | So, yeah. | 所以 是啊 |
[49:46] | That’s why I’m thinking of setting up my foundation out here. | 所以我才想把基金会设在这里 |
[49:53] | Um… Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:54] | So anyway, we were discussing… …radical self- compassion. | 总之 我们刚才 讨论的是激进的自我同理心 |
[49:58] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[50:02] | Rachel, you finally called me, bitch. I miss you. | 瑞秋 你终于 给我打电话了 小贱人 我想你 |
[50:08] | You know what? I miss you too. | 你知道吗 我也想你 |
[50:10] | Well, yeah, you’d better. | 是吧 你就应该想我 |
[50:13] | So, I’m actually in LA for the Vanity Fair New Establishment Summit, | 我其实是在洛杉矶 参加《名利场》的新体制峰会 |
[50:18] | and, Anna, | 而且 安娜 |
[50:19] | I know things have been tense | 我知道最近我们之间 |
[50:22] | between us lately, | 关系很紧张 |
[50:24] | but I know you’re a good person | 但我知道你是个好人 |
[50:26] | – and that you always mean well. – Aw. | 也知道你都是好意 |
[50:29] | I was hoping we could meet for lunch? | 我希望咱俩能一起吃个午饭 |
[50:32] | Let bygones be bygones. Start fresh? | 过去的就让它过去吧 重新开始 |
[50:35] | Oh, my God. Yes, please. | 我的天啊 好啊 一定 |
[50:38] | I’m actually at this place in Malibu. | 其实我是在马里布的一个地方 |
[50:41] | If I text you the address could you come pick me up? | 如果我把地址 短信发给你 你能来接我吗 |
[50:44] | Of course. I can be there in a bit. | 当然了 我马上就到 |
[50:48] | Okay. Bye. I’ll see you. | 好的 再见 待会儿见 |
[52:43] | – I’m sorry. I’m lost. – Mama. Papa. | - 抱歉 我迷路了 - 妈妈 爸爸 |
[52:46] | – I’m going. – Papa. | - 我马上走 - 爸爸 |
[52:55] | You’re the one who wrote about our daughter? | 你就是那个写我们女儿的人 |
[53:01] | I guess you’d better come in. | 我觉得你最好进来吧 |
[53:15] | Using your daily affirmations is a reminder of your own value. | 每天进行自我肯定 能够提醒自己的价值 |
[53:19] | You should see some results in the long term. | 大家应该看一些长期的结果 |
[53:21] | Uh, I’ve got to go. I’ve got a lunch. | 我得走了 约了午餐 |
[53:25] | – Uh… – Oh, is Spago still a thing? | 斯帕戈现在还火吗 |
[53:26] | Anna, you can’t just leave. This is rehab. | 安娜 你不能走 这是康复中心 |
[53:30] | It’s not like it’s prison. | 又不是说这里是监狱 |
[53:41] | Rachel, where are you? | 瑞秋 你在哪呢 |
[53:43] | Just come out of the gate. – I’m just round the corner. – Oh. | 我就在这呢 你出大门 我就在拐角处 |
[53:47] | Anna Sorokina? | 安娜索罗金娜 |
[53:50] | What the fuck? I’m supposed to meet my friend. | 搞他妈啥 我是要见朋友 |
[53:52] | Rachel? Rachel! | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[53:58] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[54:00] | There’s a warrant out for your arrest in New York. | 纽约签发了针对你的逮捕令 |
[54:05] | Well… What? I… | 什么 我… |
[54:15] | I’ll just take him upstairs. | 我带她上楼 |
[54:37] | Beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[54:39] | Oh, sure. | 当然了 |
[55:02] | He says he’s sorry for yelling at you in the restaurant. | 他说很抱歉 刚才在餐厅对你大喊大叫 |
[55:05] | There has been a lot of stress with all of you around. | 你们这些人围在周围 压力太大了 |
[55:07] | All of who? | 我们这些人 |
[55:10] | You think you’re the only one? | 你以为只有你 |
[55:13] | Every day. Email, phone call, knocking at door. | 每天都有 电子邮件、电话、敲门 |
[55:16] | Anna Delvey. Delvey! | 安娜德尔维 德尔维 |
[55:19] | I’ve never heard that name. | 我从没听过这个名字 |
[55:21] | So she just made the name up? | 那是她自己编的 |
[55:23] | Where do you think she got it from? | 你觉得她是从哪想到的这个名字 |
[55:26] | No. We are not doing that. | 不行 我们不能这样做 |
[55:28] | No journalism. | 不接受采访 |
[55:29] | Hey, this isn’t all on me. | 嘿 这不能都怪我 |
[55:33] | If I hadn’t written about her, someone else would have. | 如果我没写她 也会有别人写的 |
[55:35] | She’s your daughter. She did bad things and now she’s famous. | 她是你们的女儿 她做了坏事 现在她出名了 |
[55:38] | What do we have to do with that? | 这跟我们有什么关系 |
[55:40] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 这正是我想知道的 |
[55:42] | Look, I’m sorry for trespassing. But… | 听我说 我很抱歉擅自闯入 但是… |
[55:47] | it’s just I heard all these rumors. | 只是我听到这些谣言 |
[55:49] | Rumors, yeah. Always rumors. | 谣言 好吧 总是有谣言 |
[55:51] | Since we move here, always “scary Russians.” | 自从我们搬来 总有人说“俄罗斯人很吓人” |
[55:53] | Yes, she sells heroin in refrigerator. | 是的 她在冰箱里卖海洛因 |
[55:56] | They have got Soviet gold buried in back yard. | 他们在后院埋着苏联的金子 |
[55:59] | Who knows? Maybe I’ve got Rasputin’s penis in cupboard somewhere. | 谁知道呢 也许我把 拉斯普京的鸡巴放在橱柜里了 |
[56:03] | And now, daughter is criminal mastermind. | 现在 女儿又成了犯罪主谋 |
[56:05] | Except that one’s true. | 但这一条是真的 |
[56:08] | And she had to learn it somewhere, right? | 她肯定是从哪里学到的 对吗 |
[56:10] | I’m just trying to figure out where. | 我只是想知道是哪里 |
[56:30] | Please. | 请坐 |
[56:36] | You are a mother? | 你是位母亲 |
[56:39] | Couple of months now. | 刚当母亲几个月 |
[56:45] | It’s easier to imagine her father, to imagine me, as monsters. | 把她父亲和我 都想象成怪物 这样更容易一些 |
[56:50] | It is better to believe monsters make monsters. | 人们更愿意相信怪物生的也是怪物 |
[56:52] | Because children, we think we make them. | 因为我们以为 是我们自己创造了孩子 |
[56:57] | We think we shape them and we create who they become. | 以为是我们塑造了他们 创造了他们成为什么样的人 |
[57:02] | Because we do for them, and we love them, and we guide them. | 因为我们为他们付出 爱他们、引导他们 |
[57:08] | But no. | 但不是的 |
[57:09] | We do not make them. | 孩子不是我们塑造的 |
[57:12] | Children do not come “from.” They come “through.” | 孩子只是由父母 赋予了生命 而非人格 |
[57:21] | So she was always like this. | 所以她一直就是这样的 |
[57:29] | Do you know, sometimes, | 你知道吗 有的时候 |
[57:31] | you have a child like my Ivan and their soul is your soul. | 你会有像我家伊万一样的孩子 他们的灵魂就是你的灵魂 |
[57:38] | And sometimes you have a child that… | 也有的时候 你会有个孩子… |
[57:44] | she’s a stranger under your roof. | 她只是同一屋檐下的陌生人 |
[57:48] | Anna was a stranger. Her whole life. | 安娜就是个陌生人 她一辈子都这样 |
[57:51] | A cold stranger. | 一个冷酷的陌生人 |
[57:58] | But… | 但… |
[58:00] | Do you know she tried to kill herself? | 你知道她曾试图自杀吗 |
[58:06] | In California? | 在加利福尼亚 |
[58:09] | Why would someone like that | 那样的人 |
[58:12] | who cares about no one, someone so confident, | 不在乎任何人 而又那么自信 |
[58:18] | someone so free of self- doubt, try something like that? | 根本不会自我怀疑的人 怎么会试图自杀呢 |
[58:25] | I thought I might find a clue here. | 我以为自己可能在这里找到线索 |
[58:31] | Something dark in her past. I got obsessed. | 找到她过去的 一些黑暗面 我有点痴迷了 |
[58:35] | You care about her. | 你在乎她 |
[58:38] | She’s good at making people care about her. | 她很擅长让别人在乎她 |
[58:42] | But if we’ve learned to let go, so can you. | 但既然我们学会了放手 你也可以的 |
[58:57] | You just let her go? | 你们就是放手吗 |
[59:02] | Your own daughter? | 放自己的女儿走 |
[59:07] | No. | 不是 |
[59:09] | She was always beyond us. | 她一直以来都在我们能力之外 |
[1:00:07] | – Vivian? – You’re still up? | - 薇薇安 - 你还没睡 |
[1:00:09] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[1:00:12] | Uh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[1:00:15] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[1:00:17] | I’m going to change my ticket and go home early. | 我要改签 提早回家 |
[1:00:20] | Oh, what about the follow- up article? | 后续的文章怎么办 |
[1:00:22] | I’ll make sure you still get paid, but I’m scrapping it. | 我会确保你还是能 拿到报酬 但我要放弃了 |
[1:00:25] | What her parents had to say, no child should have to hear that. | 她父母说的那些话 不应该让任何一个孩子听到 |
[1:00:31] | – I’m sorry I dragged you out here. – Are you kidding? | - 抱歉把你也拽了进来 - 开玩笑呢 |
[1:00:35] | When I could have been back at school transcribing tape. | 本来我只能在学校听写录音 |
[1:00:39] | This was so much more fun. | 这比那有趣多了 |
[1:00:42] | – Let’s go in? Don’t forget your bag. – Let’s go. | - 进去吧 别忘了拿包 - 我们走 |
[1:01:16] | The Manhattan DA’s Office is pleased to announce | 曼哈顿地区检察官办公室很高兴宣布 |
[1:01:19] | the indictment of Anna Sorokin. | 对安娜索罗金进行起诉 |
[1:01:20] | Ms. Sorokin is also known by the alias Anna Delvey. | 索罗金女士的化名为安娜德尔维 |
[1:01:23] | Miss Sorokin is charged in a New York State Supreme Court indictment | 索罗金女士 在纽约州最高法院的起诉书中 |
[1:01:27] | with two counts of attempted grand larceny in the first degree, | 被控两项一级重大盗窃未遂罪 |
[1:01:29] | three counts of grand larceny in the second degree, | 三项二级重大盗窃罪 |
[1:01:32] | and one count of grand larceny third degree, | 一项三级重大盗窃罪 |
[1:01:34] | and theft of services. | 以及盗窃服务罪 |
[1:01:36] | Whatever you do, don’t mention the Mets. | 不管你做什么 别提大都会队 |
[1:01:37] | The judge is an old- school Dodgers fan, | 这位法官是个老派的道奇队球迷 |
[1:01:40] | thinks they’re only in LA temporarily | 认为他们只是暂时在洛杉矶 |
[1:01:42] | and they’re coming back to Brooklyn. | 而且要回到布鲁克林 |
[1:01:43] | And the Mets are usurpers. | 他认为大都会队是篡位者 |
[1:01:45] | – Got me? – Hey, Todd. | - 懂了 - 嘿 托德 |
[1:01:47] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:01:50] | Yo, that’s my client! | 嘿 那是我的客户 |
[1:01:56] | So the next time we see her she’ll be wearing a jumpsuit. | 所以下次我们 见到她时 她会穿连体衣 |
[1:02:03] | I knew she was due for a fall, but… | 我知道她注定会失败 但是… |
[1:02:05] | What was she doing in LA anyway? | 她到底去洛杉矶干什么 |
[1:02:08] | I think she was at some rehab. | 我觉得她是在某个康复中心 |
[1:02:10] | Rehab? | 康复中心 |
[1:02:15] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:02:17] | Okay, look, guys, I wasn’t going to say this, but… | 好吧 姐妹们 我本来不准备说的 但… |
[1:02:22] | I was actually on the phone with her when she was arrested. | 她被捕的时候 我正在和她打电话 |
[1:02:25] | Seriously? | 认真的 |
[1:02:26] | That’s a coincidence. | 是巧合嘛 |
[1:02:29] | It was surreal. | 太超现实了 |
[1:02:31] | It was awful. | 感觉很不好 |
[1:02:34] | I hope they’re treating her well. | 希望他们好好待她 |
[1:02:36] | Can you imagine? | 敢想吗 |
[1:02:38] | Anna in jail? | 安娜坐牢 |
[1:02:39] | Bet you can imagine it. | 我敢说你肯定敢想 |
[1:03:14] | Oh, my God! I love your tattoos. They’re so cute. | 我的天 我超爱你的文身 很好看 |
[1:03:29] | Hey, we missed you. | 嘿 我们想你了 |
[1:03:31] | Oh, my boobs are going to explode. | 我的胸要爆炸了 |
[1:03:39] | Uh, this came in the mail for you. | 这是通过邮件寄给你的 |
[1:03:42] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[1:03:48] | Hang on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[1:04:00] | Dear Vivian, forgive me if this note is not perfect, I use Google Translate. | 亲爱的薇薇安 如果这张便条不够 完美 请原谅我 我用了谷歌翻译 |
[1:04:06] | My wife would have kill me if she knew I send this you, | 如果我妻子知道 我把这个寄给了你 她会杀了我 |
[1:04:10] | but like you, I can’t stop wondering why my daughter would try to hurt herself. | 但像你一样 我也不禁在想 为什么我女儿会想伤害自己 |
[1:04:16] | The hospital sent us these. | 医院给我们寄来了这些 |
[1:04:18] | I cannot find the answer in them. | 我在里边找不到答案 |
[1:04:20] | Maybe you can. Vadim. | 或许你可以找到 瓦迪姆 |
[1:04:45] | – I hope you’re here to apologize. – Shut up. | - 我希望你是来道歉的 - 闭嘴 |
[1:04:49] | To everyone else your father was a millionaire businessman | 对其他人来说 你父亲是个百万富翁 |
[1:04:51] | about to make you rich. | 他能让你十分富有 |
[1:04:53] | To this doctor he was an abusive alcoholic you had to escape from. | 对这位医生来说 他酗酒成性 你当时要摆脱他 |
[1:04:57] | That’s not the Anna Delvey story. | 这可不是安娜德尔维的故事 |
[1:04:59] | You didn’t really try to kill yourself. | 你当时不是真的想自杀 |
[1:05:26] | Hi, I’m going to need more rosé. | 你好 我还需要桃红葡萄酒 |
[1:05:29] | Could you send someone up in 20 minutes? | 能在20分钟内派人送上来吗 |
[1:05:32] | In case I don’t answer, tell them the door is unlocked. | 如果我没应门 告诉他们门没锁 |
[1:05:47] | It was just another scam. | 这只是又一起骗局 |
[1:05:48] | You played everyone in New York | 你耍了纽约的每个人 |
[1:05:50] | and then you went to LA and played them there. | 然后你去了洛杉矶 耍了那里的人 |
[1:05:52] | And I let you play me too. | 我也让你耍了我 |
[1:05:54] | Hey, I never said I tried to kill myself. | 嘿 我从没说过我要自杀 |
[1:05:56] | People just love sob stories. | 只是人们喜欢悲伤的故事 |
[1:05:58] | Everyone’s so eager to help. | 大家都迫切想帮忙 |
[1:06:00] | And then I wondered, why would she go to all that trouble? | 然后我想 她为什么要自找麻烦 |
[1:06:03] | She could have hid out anywhere. | 她本可以藏在任何地方 |
[1:06:05] | But she specifically tricked her way into rehab. | 但她有目标地行骗 让自己进入康复中心 |
[1:06:08] | Then I looked into US visa law. Yours was about to expire. | 然后我查了美国的 签证法 你的签证要到期了 |
[1:06:11] | But the clock stops for hospitalizations, rehab included. | 但如果住院、去康复中心 到期时间会停止计算 |
[1:06:16] | You were buying time. | 你是在争取时间 |
[1:06:25] | What are you doing? | 你这是干吗 |
[1:06:32] | Stop that. | 住手 |
[1:06:33] | What? Isn’t that what you want? | 怎么了 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[1:06:36] | You solved the case. You’re a real investigative journalist. | 你破案了 你是个真正的调查记者 |
[1:06:42] | Where’d you get those forms? | 这些表格你是从哪弄来的 |
[1:06:43] | Your father. | 你爸那儿 |
[1:06:48] | My father? | 我爸爸 |
[1:06:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:06:51] | I met him. And he’s not a pawn. | 我见到他了 他没有被人利用 |
[1:06:55] | Or a fantasy. Or a monster. | 他不是幻想 也不是怪物 |
[1:06:59] | He’s a father who loves you. | 他是个爱你的父亲 |
[1:07:04] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪呢 |
[1:07:06] | Why isn’t he here for me? | 他为什么不来帮我 |
[1:07:17] | You’ve given a lot of people a lot of reasons to give up on Anna Delvey. | 你给了很多人放弃安娜德尔维的理由 |
[1:07:25] | But, Anna, | 但是 安娜 |
[1:07:28] | I am still here for you. | 我还是在这里支持你 |
[1:07:31] | I am still rooting for you. | 我仍然支持你 |
[1:07:33] | And I am here to tell you you don’t have to keep doing this. | 我是来告诉你 你不必这样一直做下去 |
[1:07:38] | You can do something new. | 你可以做一些新的事情 |
[1:07:43] | Kill Anna Delvey. | 杀掉安娜德尔维 |
[1:07:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:07:51] | I mean, stop the con. | 意思是 别再行骗了 |
[1:07:53] | Stop pretending. | 别假装了 |
[1:07:56] | Admit what you did. Tell everyone you’re sorry. | 承认你的所作所为 给所有人道歉 |
[1:07:58] | Ask for the plea deal back. Go back to Germany. | 把认罪协议要回来 回德国去 |
[1:08:01] | Be with your family. Be Anna Sorokina again. | 和家人在一起 再做回安娜索罗金 |
[1:08:03] | What? So just admit I’m some criminal? | 什么 那就承认我是罪犯 |
[1:08:08] | That’s not my story. | 这不是我的故事 |
[1:08:09] | Then what is your story, Anna? | 那你的故事是什么 安娜 |
[1:08:25] | You’re the journalist. | 你是记者 |
[1:08:27] | You… You’re supposed to figure that out for yourself. | 你…你本应该自己搞清楚 |
[1:08:33] | Instead you’ll have to, uh, watch along with everyone else. | 但相反 你只能和其他人一起旁观了 |
[1:08:38] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |