英文名称:Invictus
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Lets’ go! Up, up, up. | 我们上 |
[00:59] | Come, boys. tackle! tackle! | 上啊 弟兄们 阻截 阻截 |
[01:13] | Good work, boys. Keep it up. | 干得好 孩子们 坚持住 |
[01:33] | “Mandela! Mandela! Mandela!” | 曼德拉 曼德拉 曼德拉 |
[01:44] | “Mandela! Mandela! Mandela!” | 曼德拉 曼德拉 曼德拉 |
[01:58] | Who is it, sir? | 教练 那是谁 |
[01:59] | It’s that terrorist, Mandela. They let him out. | 恐怖分子曼德拉 他被释放了 |
[02:03] | Remember this day, boys. | 记住这一天 孩子们 |
[02:04] | This is the day our country went to the dogs. | 我们国家就在今天完蛋了 |
[02:07] | Come. Let’s go. Come. | 来 咱们走 来 |
[02:10] | I’m now in a position to announce that Mr. Nelson Mandela | 我现在宣布纳尔逊·曼德拉先生 |
[02:14] | will be released out of Victor Verster prison | 将在2月11日星期日下午3点 |
[02:17] | on sunday the 11.th february at about 3:00 pm. | 被从维克多·韦斯特监狱释放 |
[02:22] | There’s Mr. Nelson Mandela. | 那就是纳尔逊·曼德拉先生 |
[02:24] | Mr. Mandela, a free man, | 曼德拉先生 身为自由人 |
[02:27] | taking his first steps into a new South Africa. | 在新南非踏出了第一步 |
[02:31] | This is the moment the world has been waiting for. | 这是世界翘首盼望已久的时刻 |
[02:34] | …And the top news of the day here in South Africa and around the world. | 也是南非和全世界的今日头条新闻 |
[02:39] | The recent release of Nelson Mandela from prison has triggered | 近日纳尔逊·曼德从监狱释放拉触发了 |
[02:42] | a power struggle between the ANC and their black rivals | 非洲民族议会和他们黑人政敌间的权力之争 |
[02:47] | There are reports that the government has been | 据报道称政府已经 |
[02:49] | secretly providing arms to these groups, | 秘密向这些组织提供武器 |
[02:51] | contributing to the violence that is erupted through out the country. | 促成全国范围爆发的暴力战争 |
[02:55] | South Africa appears to be on the verge of the civil war. | 南非处于内战的边缘 |
[02:59] | Mr. Mandela has traveled to Durban in an effort to persuade | 曼德拉先生到德班试图劝服 |
[03:02] | a hundred thousand | 上万前线上愤怒的 |
[03:03] | angry young ANC supporters | 年轻非洲民族议会支持者们 |
[03:05] | on the front line to make peace. | 和解 |
[03:08] | Take your knives, and your guns, and your pangas, | 拿起你们的刀 你们的枪 你们的武器 |
[03:13] | and throw them into the sea. | 把它们扔向大海 |
[03:18] | After four years of talks, | 在四年的游说之后 |
[03:20] | The day black south africans have been fighting for | 南非黑人们一直争取的这一天 |
[03:23] | has finally arrived. | 终于到来了 |
[03:25] | For the first time they’re free to cast their vote along side whites. | 第一次 他们可以自由地和白人一起投票 |
[03:29] | And estimated twenty three million people went to the polls today. | 今天大约有两千三百万人去投票 |
[03:34] | I, Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela, | 我 纳尔逊·罗利赫拉赫拉·曼德拉 |
[03:38] | do here-by swear to be faithful | 在此宣誓效忠 |
[03:41] | to the Republic of South Africa. | 南非共和国 |
[03:46] | Never, never and never again | 永远不再让 |
[03:51] | shall it be that this beautiful land | 这片美丽的土地 |
[03:54] | will again experience the oppression of one by another, | 遭受一轮又一轮的压迫 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1378个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:252个,六级词汇:132个,GRE词汇:125个,托福词汇:168个,考研词汇:278个,专四词汇:230个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:452个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:00] | and suffer the indignity | 在世界上遭受 |
[04:04] | of being the skunk of the world. | 过街老鼠般的侮辱 |
[04:11] | Madiba! | 马迪巴 |
[04:16] | Madiba! | 马迪巴 |
[05:01] | Here he is. Like clockwork. | 他来了 太有规律 |
[05:04] | It makes him such an easy target. | 这使他成为容易攻击的目标 |
[05:18] | Yes. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:19] | – “Mono tata” – How are you? | -总统 -你们好吗 |
[05:22] | We’re sharp, Madiba. | 我们很好 马迪巴 |
[05:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:25] | – Linga, how’s your mother? – She’s much better. thanks. | -林噶 你妈妈怎么样了 -她好多了 谢谢 |
[05:28] | Good. Very good. | 好 很好 |
[06:10] | Linga, watch your left. | 林噶 小心你左边 |
[06:16] | Madiba. Madiba. | 马迪巴 马迪巴 |
[06:35] | What does it say? | 上面说什么 |
[06:37] | It says, he can win an election, | 上面说 他能赢得选举 |
[06:40] | but can he run a country? | 但他能治理一个国家吗 |
[06:43] | Not even one day on the job and they’re after you. | 第一天工作还没开始他们就攻击你 |
[06:46] | It’s a legitimate question. | 这是个合理的问题 |
[07:36] | Today marks the beginning of a new era in South Africa | 今天标志着南非新纪元的开始 |
[07:40] | As president Mandela takes office in Pretoria, | 曼德拉总统到比勒陀利亚上任 |
[07:43] | facing issues that range from economic stagnation | 面临着从经济停滞和失业 |
[07:45] | and unemployment to rising crime. | 到犯罪率上升的各种问题 |
[07:48] | While at the same time balancing black aspirations with white fears. | 同时平衡着黑人的渴望白人的恐惧 |
[07:54] | I never thought I’d see the day. | 我从没想到我能看到这一天 |
[07:56] | I feel sorry for you, son. | 我为你感到悲哀 孩子 |
[07:58] | You’ve got your whole life ahead of you. | 你的路还长 |
[08:00] | – What’s it going to be like now? – don’t be so gloomy. | -现在前途会怎样呢 -别那么悲观 |
[08:02] | I added vitamins. | 我加了维他命 |
[08:04] | There’s a horrible flu bug going around. | 最近流感很严重 |
[08:06] | You tell Nerine when you get home. | 你回家后告诉尼拉妮 |
[08:08] | Thanks, ma. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[08:10] | I’m telling you, Francois — | 弗朗索瓦 我告诉你 |
[08:12] | Look at Angola, look at Mozambique. look at Zimbabwe. | 看看安哥拉 看看莫桑比克 看看津巴布韦 |
[08:15] | We’re next. | 咱们就是下一个 |
[08:16] | They’re going to take our jobs and drive us into the sea. | 他们要夺走咱们的工作把咱们逼海里去 |
[08:19] | Just you wait. | 等着瞧吧 |
[08:38] | – Good morning. – Morn. | -早上好 -早 |
[08:52] | – Good morning. – “Good morning” | -早上好 -早上好 |
[08:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:56] | – Good morning, everyone. – Good morning. | -大家早上好 -早上好 |
[08:58] | Brenda, you’ve had your hair done. I like it. | 布伦达 你做头发了 我喜欢 |
[09:01] | Thank you, Madiba. | 谢谢 马迪巴 |
[09:02] | We need to talk about your cabinet appointments and ministers. | 我们得谈谈你的内阁和部长任命 |
[09:06] | – Give me one moment, please. – Yes, madiba. | -给我点时间 -好的 马迪巴 |
[09:08] | – After you, comrade president. – Thank you, sir. | -请 总统同志 -谢谢 |
[09:19] | Office of the president, good morning. | 早上好 总统办公室 |
[09:23] | Brenda, please assemble all the staff for me. | 布伦达 帮我召集全体员工 |
[09:27] | All those who haven’t already left. | 所有那些还没离开的 |
[09:30] | Right now? all of them? | 现在吗 所有人吗 |
[09:31] | Yes, please. | 对 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Yes. Madiba. | 好的 马迪巴 |
[09:35] | Ladies and gentlemen if you’d like to follow me, please. | 女士们先生们请跟我来 |
[09:39] | The president would like to speak with you. | 总统想和你们谈谈 |
[09:48] | – Here he comes. – Yeah. | -他来了 -是啊 |
[09:50] | He wants the satisfaction of firing us himself. | 他想要体会解雇我们的快感 |
[09:53] | I’d like you to stay out here. | 你最好待在外面 |
[09:55] | – But, Madiba… | -可是马迪巴 |
[09:57] | I cannot talk to them hiding behind men with guns. | 我不能躲在有枪的人后面和他们谈话 |
[10:01] | Gooie more almal. | 大家早上好 |
[10:05] | Good morning. How are you this morning? | 早上好 你们好吗 |
[10:08] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[10:11] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你们在这么短的时间内过来 |
[10:14] | Some of you may know who I am. | 有些人可能知道我是谁 |
[10:18] | I couldn’t help noticing the empty offices | 今早我来工作 |
[10:24] | As I came to work this morning. | 不禁注意到空荡荡的办公室 |
[10:27] | and all of the packing boxes. | 和所有打包的箱子 |
[10:30] | Now, of course, if you want to leave, that is your right. | 当然 现在 如果你们想离开 那是你们的权利 |
[10:35] | And if you feel in your heart | 如果你们从心里觉得 |
[10:39] | That you cannot work with your new government, | 你们不能为新政府工作 |
[10:42] | then it is better that you do leave, | 那么你们最好离开 |
[10:44] | Right away. | 马上离开 |
[10:46] | But if you are packing up because you fear that your language, | 但如果你们打包是因为害怕你们的语言 |
[10:52] | Or the color of your skin, or who you worked for before, | 你们的肤色 或是你们从前为谁工作 |
[10:58] | Disqualifies you from working here, | 会让你们不再适合这份工作 |
[11:00] | I am here to tell you, | 我在这告诉你们 |
[11:03] | Have no such fear. | 别怕这些 |
[11:06] | What is verby is verby. | 往事已矣 |
[11:08] | The past is the past. | 过去的就过去了 |
[11:11] | We look to the future, now. | 我们现在要着眼未来 |
[11:14] | We need your help. | 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[11:16] | We want your help. | 我们想要你们的帮助 |
[11:19] | If you’d like to stay, | 如果你们愿意留下来 |
[11:22] | you’d be doing your country a great service. | 你们就帮了自己国家一个大忙 |
[11:27] | All I ask is that you do your work | 我所要的只是你们竭尽所能 |
[11:31] | To the best of your abilities, and with good hearts. | 用心地做好自己的工作 |
[11:36] | I promise to do the same. | 我保证也这样做 |
[11:39] | If we can manage that, | 如果我们能做到 |
[11:41] | our country will be a shining light in the world. | 我们的国家将成为世界上杰出的国家 |
[11:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:56] | Molo, sis. | 早上好 |
[11:58] | – It’s still morning? – Yeah. | -还是早晨吗 -是的 |
[11:59] | So, now, when you get a chance, | 那么 你有空的话 |
[12:01] | can we get the schedule for the month? | 能给我们这个月的行程表吗 |
[12:03] | – Yeah. – We need to plan security. | -行 -我们得安排保安 |
[12:06] | Office of the president, good morning. | 总统办公室 早上好 |
[12:09] | Yes sir. | 是的 先生 |
[12:10] | We will do have that ready for you. | 我们会为您准备好的 |
[12:17] | We need more men. | 我们需要更多人手 |
[12:19] | Did you talk to Brenda about it? | 你跟布伦达说了吗 |
[12:21] | Yes. Yesterday. | 昨天说了 |
[12:26] | That must be Jessie, with the schedule. | 肯定是杰西送行程表来了 |
[12:28] | Come in, beautiful. | 进来 美人 |
[12:33] | What is this? | 这什么意思 |
[12:35] | Mr. Jason Tshabalala? | 杰森·查巴拉拉先生吗 |
[12:37] | That’s me. Am I under arrest? | 是我 我被捕了吗 |
[12:40] | Captain Van Eck and team reporting for duty, sir. | 队长凡·艾克及队员报到 长官 |
[12:44] | What duty? | 报什么到 |
[12:45] | With the presidential bodyguard. We’ve been assigned to this office. | 做为总统保镖 我们被派到这个办公室 |
[12:50] | Here are our orders. | 这是我们的委任函 |
[12:55] | You’re special branch, right? | 你们是政治保安处的 对吧 |
[12:58] | You’ll see that they’ve been signed. | 你会看到委任函已经签署了 |
[13:00] | I don’t care if they’re signed— | 我不管是不是签署了 |
[13:08] | Just wait here. | 在这等会 |
[13:25] | Sorry to disturb you, sir. | 对不起打扰您 先生 |
[13:27] | You look agitated, Jason. | 你看上去很生气 杰森 |
[13:29] | That’s because there are four special branch cops in my office. | 因为我办公室里来了四个政治保安处警察 |
[13:32] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | -你做什么了吗 -没有 |
[13:35] | They say they’re the presidential bodyguards. | 他们说他们是总统保镖 |
[13:37] | And they have orders signed by you. | 而且他们还有您签署的委任函 |
[13:41] | Oh yes. oh yes. | 对 对 |
[13:44] | These men have special training by SAS. | 这些人受过特种部队的专业训练 |
[13:46] | They’ve a lots of experience. They protected De Klerk. | 他们有丰富的经验 他们保护过德·克勒克 |
[13:49] | Yes, sir. But it doesn’t mean that they have to come— | 是 先生 可这并不意味着他们要来 |
[13:51] | You asked for more men, didn’t you? | 你要求添人的 不是吗 |
[13:53] | Yes, sir. I asked— | 是 先生 我要求的是 |
[13:54] | When people see me in public, | 人们在公共场合看到我时 |
[13:56] | they see my bodyguards. | 就能看到我的保镖 |
[13:58] | You represent me, directly. | 你们直接代表着我 |
[14:02] | The rainbow nation starts here. | 彩虹国度就从这开始 |
[14:05] | Reconciliation starts here. | 和解从这开始 |
[14:09] | – Reconciliation, sir? – Yes. Reconciliation, Jason. | -和解吗 先生 -对 和解 杰森 |
[14:12] | Comrade president… | 总统同志 |
[14:14] | Not long ago these guys tried to kill us. | 不久前这帮家伙还想要杀了我们 |
[14:16] | Maybe even these four guys in my office | 没准我办公室那四个 |
[14:17] | tried and, often, succeeded! | 就试过还要成功了呢 |
[14:19] | Yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[14:22] | Forgiveness starts here, too. | 宽恕也从这开始 |
[14:25] | Forgiveness liberates the soul. | 宽恕解放灵魂 |
[14:27] | It removes fear. | 它能赶走恐惧 |
[14:30] | That is why it is such a powerful weapon. | 这就是为何它是强大的武器 |
[14:35] | Please, Jason, | 拜托 杰森 |
[14:38] | Try it. | 试试吧 |
[14:42] | Sorry to disturb you, sir. | 抱歉打扰您了 先生 |
[14:51] | Just a minute. | 等一会 |
[14:52] | Two copies of the schedule. | 两份行程表副本 |
[14:55] | Thank you, Jessie. | 谢谢 杰西 |
[15:07] | Jason, can we get rid of these guys, now? | 杰森 咱们现在能摆脱这帮家伙了吗 |
[15:14] | Here’s the schedule for the month. | 这是这个月的行程表 |
[15:18] | Let’s look them over for assignments. | 来仔细看看任务 |
[15:20] | – Right. – What? | -好 -什么 |
[15:25] | Jason, can I talk to you? | 杰森 能跟你谈一下吗 |
[15:38] | How can we trust them? | 我们怎么相信他们 |
[15:39] | We can’t. That’s what Madiba wants, okay. | 我们不能 这是马迪巴想要的 好吗 |
[15:42] | Let’s go. | 进去吧 |
[15:47] | Are there any special orders or conditions? | 有没有什么特殊的命令或情况 |
[15:50] | No. yes. | 没有 有 |
[15:52] | Madiba doesn’t like it if you don’t smile when you push people away. | 马迪巴不喜欢你推开人群的时候不笑 |
[15:57] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[15:58] | Yes, seriously. | 对 真的 |
[16:00] | It’s the new South Africa. | 这是新南非 |
[16:03] | Madiba? | 马迪巴 |
[16:05] | That’s the president’s clan name. | 这是总统的族名 |
[16:08] | That’s what we call him. | 我们都这么叫他 |
[16:11] | We’ll call him Mr. president. | 我们会叫他总统先生 |
[16:15] | Can we go through the schedule now? | 咱们现在能看行程表了吗 |
[16:18] | Can you gentlemen come closer? | 你们这些绅士们能过来点吗 |
[16:32] | How’s he going to do all this, huh? | 他怎么能做得了所有这些呢 |
[16:34] | When does he take a break? | 他什么时候休息 |
[16:36] | He says he rested enough in prison. | 他说他在监狱休息够了 |
[16:40] | – Here’s a headache. – What? | -这有个麻烦事 -什么 |
[16:43] | The rugby match. | 橄榄球赛 |
[16:46] | England against Springboks at Loftus stadium. | 在罗孚特斯体育场英格兰对跳羚队 |
[16:50] | Well. That’s gonna be a headache for England, that’s for sure. | 这对英格兰是麻烦事 一定的 |
[16:52] | We’re going to donder them. | 我们会干掉他们的 |
[16:54] | I don’t care about the game. | 我不关心比赛 |
[16:56] | All I care about is that the president’ll be exposed. | 我在乎的只是总统会暴露在室外 |
[16:58] | – Yeah. To thousand drunken… – sports fans? | -对 对着众多大醉的 -体育迷吗 |
[17:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:04] | Sports fans. | 体育迷 |
[17:06] | Who didn’t vote for him. | 那些没选他的人 |
[17:08] | Who probably hate him. | 那些可能恨他的人 |
[17:10] | Who came out of the womb with guns in their hands. | 那些从娘胎里出来就拿着枪的人 |
[17:17] | What? | 干嘛 |
[17:25] | Let’s welcome captain, Francois Pineaar! | 让我们欢迎队长弗朗索瓦·皮纳 |
[17:28] | And his squad of team Springboks here in Loftus. | 和他带领的跳羚队来到罗孚特斯 |
[17:32] | Today’s game Raf is from New Zealand. | 今天比赛的裁判来自新西兰 |
[17:50] | Okay, guys. | 伙计们 |
[17:51] | I want your eyes on the crowd at all times. | 我要你们的眼睛一直盯着人群 |
[17:53] | He’s taking the middle of the field. | 他会去场地中央 |
[17:55] | He’s going to walk in, shake hands, and walk back. And that’s it. | 走进去 握手 走回来 就是这样 |
[17:59] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -是的 |
[18:00] | Okay. let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[18:17] | Ladies and gentleman, | 女士们先生们 |
[18:19] | It is our pleasure today | 很荣幸我们今天 |
[18:22] | at Loftus Versfeld | 在罗孚特斯体育场请到了 |
[18:24] | Our newly elected president, | 我们的新总统 |
[18:26] | Mr. Nelson Mandela. | 纳尔逊·曼德拉先生 |
[18:47] | Good luck, captain. | 祝你好运 队长 |
[18:49] | Thank you, Mr. president. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[18:52] | – Good luck, son. – Thank you very much. | -祝你好运 孩子 -谢谢 |
[18:55] | – Good luck. – Thank you, sir. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[18:59] | – Good luck, Chester. – Yes sir. | -祝你好运 切斯特 -谢谢 先生 |
[19:01] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[19:37] | – Stop him. – No. Stay with him. | -拦住他 -不 跟着他 |
[19:47] | Thank you for honoring our new flag! | 谢谢你举着我们的新旗 |
[19:49] | It’s a pleasure, sir. | 我很荣幸 先生 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | How are you. How are you. | 你好吗 你好吗 |
[19:54] | – Good to see you. – Thank you. thank you. | -很高兴见到你 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:58] | Madiba. Madiba. Madiba! | 马迪巴 马迪巴 马迪巴 |
[20:01] | You’re delaying the rugby, sir. | 您耽误了球赛 先生 |
[20:03] | Oh, yes, of course. | 哦 对 |
[20:18] | – why didn’t you stop him? – Well. You try next time. | -为什么你不拦住他 -你下次试试 |
[20:21] | Does he do that sort of thing all the time? | 他总这样吗 |
[20:23] | Ask my ulcer. | 看我压力这么大就知道 |
[20:24] | – Good thing it was just a cup. – And good thing he never saw it. | -幸亏只是个罐子 -幸亏他没看见 |
[20:28] | Oh, he saw it. He sees everything. | 他当然看见了 他什么都看得见 |
[20:30] | I hate rugby. | 我讨厌橄榄球 |
[20:33] | – Yay! – “That’s right” | -耶 -来吧 |
[20:46] | With you. With you. Keep on running. Outside. Outside. Come on. | 我掩护 继续跑 边锋 边锋 快跑 |
[20:49] | Come on. | 快跑 |
[20:57] | …team england scored by 10 clock number 13 | 英格兰队13号10点方向触底得分 |
[21:03] | England, 11 | 英格兰11分 |
[21:04] | South africa, 0 | 南非 零分 |
[21:10] | These English mean business. we need to focus! | 这群英国佬玩真的 我们要集中注意力 |
[21:14] | Come on. We need to focus. Focus! | 伙计们 我们必须集中 集中注意力 |
[21:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:32] | Why don’t we do a little work while we watch. | 我们何不边看比赛边工作 |
[21:35] | We have a lot of promises to keep. | 我们有很多承诺要兑现 |
[21:37] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[21:45] | It’s not too late, | 如果这群小伙子配合防守 |
[21:46] | If the boys can just pick up their game. | 还来得及 |
[21:50] | If they don’t, heads will roll. | 如果不能 那就完蛋了 |
[21:55] | C’mon you bloody bastards! | 加油啊 你们这群混蛋 |
[22:06] | Where do you want go first, for foreign investment? | 您想先去哪里筹集外国投资 |
[22:09] | Where the money is. | 有钱的地方 |
[22:10] | America, England, Saudi Arabia. | 美国 英国 沙特阿拉伯 |
[22:20] | How long before the world cup? | 现在距离世界杯还有多久 |
[22:23] | About a year. | 大约一年 |
[22:26] | Now, it’s time enough for improvement. | 还有足够的时间提高 |
[22:30] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[22:32] | Don’t get your hopes up. | 别抱太大希望 |
[22:35] | We’re a damn disgrace. | 我们就是一群丢脸的人 |
[22:42] | Did you see all those old apartheid flags? | 你看到那些代表种族隔离的旗帜了吗 |
[22:46] | It’s a disgrace. | 那就是丢脸 |
[22:48] | It’s also a constitutional right. | 那也是宪法赋予的权利 |
[22:51] | Along with the apartheid anthem. I know. | 种族隔离的赞歌也是 我知道 |
[22:54] | But it’s time people moved on. | 但现在是时候改变了 |
[22:59] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[23:02] | All of the whites are cheering for the springboks. | 所有的白人都在为跳羚队加油 |
[23:06] | All of the blacks are cheering for england. | 所有的黑人都在为英格兰加油 |
[23:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:12] | I used to do that on the island. | 我原来在岛上的监狱也那样 |
[23:15] | We would cheer for anyone but the ‘boks. | 我们支持除了跳羚队以外所有的球队 |
[23:18] | It made warders very angry. | 这让狱警们非常生气 |
[23:21] | Of course it did. | 当然会这样 |
[23:26] | Sorry I’m late, how’s it going? | 抱歉我来晚了 比赛怎么样了 |
[23:29] | Very badly. | 非常惨 |
[23:36] | Maybe it’s just as well. | 或许这样更好 |
[23:38] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[23:41] | I’ve just been at a meeting of the national sports executive. | 我刚参加了国家体育执行委员会会议 |
[23:47] | There’s strong support to drop the springbok emblem and colors altogether | 大会强烈支持改掉跳羚队的标志和颜色 |
[23:52] | If they’re playing badly. | 如果他们输的很惨 |
[23:55] | Maybe it’s a good time to make a change. | 就正好改改 |
[23:58] | This could be the last time we have to look at the green and gold. | 这也许是我们最后一次得看着绿金队服了 |
[24:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[24:41] | Francois pienaar’s team came to Loftus Versfeld Stadium | 今天下午 弗朗索瓦·皮纳带着队伍 |
[24:44] | This afternoon, | 来到罗孚特斯体育场 |
[24:46] | Unprepared and arrogant. | 毫无准备却自持甚高 |
[24:49] | They left 80 minutes later with their tails between their legs, | 80分钟比赛结束后却像被修理过的杂种 |
[24:53] | Like whipped mongrels. | 夹着尾巴离开 |
[24:54] | And I, for one, am glad. | 而我个人 却感到欣慰 |
[24:57] | Not because they lost, but because there’s now no way to ignore the fact | 不是因为他们输掉了比赛 而是现在 |
[25:03] | That we are completely and utterly unprepared | 谁也不能忽视这样一个事实 |
[25:06] | To re-enter the world of top-notch international rugby. | 我们还没准备好再进世界顶尖橄榄球赛事 |
[25:10] | The rugby world cup is now less than a year away, | 距橄榄球世界杯还有不到一年 |
[25:14] | And I, for one, am relieved that we are the host nation, | 我个人倒是松口气 因为我们是东道主 |
[25:17] | And therefore qualified automatically for the tournament. | 因此可以直接入围 |
[25:20] | Somebody gets the axe. | 给我拿斧头来 |
[25:21] | Because I’m not sure that we would get in on merit alone. | 因为单凭实力我们不一定能入围 |
[25:25] | Who’s gonna be? | 那谁能入围呢 |
[25:27] | Pienaar’s team played without discipline, | 皮纳的队伍打的毫无章法 |
[25:30] | Without strategy and without courage. | 毫无战略 毫无士气 |
[25:34] | And therefore… | 因此 |
[25:35] | He’s trying to get them to drop me. | 他想让我被踢出球队 |
[25:37] | He’s just bitter because the Springboks were boycotted when he played. | 他只是当年没有率队入围 妒忌你而已 |
[25:41] | Maybe, but people listen to what he says. | 或许吧 但人们会听信他的评论 |
[25:45] | They brought shame upon our nation, | 他们给国家带来耻辱 |
[25:47] | And I, for one, can say without fear of contradiction, | 我个人 可以毫不避讳的说 |
[25:51] | That today, these fifteen so-called men | 今天 这十五个所谓的男人 |
[25:57] | Did not deserve to wear the hallowed green and gold. | 不配穿上神圣的绿金队服 |
[26:04] | Here’s your muti, Madiba. | 您的药 马迪巴 |
[26:06] | I warmed the milk tonight. | 我今晚热了牛奶 |
[26:08] | You’re too good to me, Mary. | 你对我太好了 玛丽 |
[26:12] | Your daughter called, to cancel her visit this weekend. | 您女儿打来电话取消了周末的见面 |
[26:17] | All right. did she say why? | 好的 她说了原因吗 |
[26:19] | No, she didn’t. | 没有 |
[26:20] | She said to tell you she was sorry. | 她说她很抱歉 |
[26:23] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[26:27] | Do you need anything else tonight? | 您今晚还需要什么别的吗 |
[26:30] | No, Mary. Thank you. I’ll go to bed. | 不用了 玛丽 谢谢 我马上就睡了 |
[26:33] | Good evening, tata. | 晚安 先生 |
[26:34] | Good evening, Mary. | 晚安 玛丽 |
[27:03] | Hello. there you go | 你好 这是你的 |
[27:07] | – Some nice pants for you. – God bless you. | -给你的漂亮裤子 -上帝保佑你 |
[27:11] | There you go. | 这是你的 |
[27:14] | There you go. | 这件是你的 |
[27:16] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[27:22] | You’re a very lucky boy. | 你是个幸运的小伙子 |
[27:24] | It’s a real Springbok practise jersey! | 这是件真正的跳羚队的训练服 |
[27:28] | I mean, I know it’s a bit big, but it’s warm and it’ll last for ever! | 可能有点大 但是很暖和很耐穿 |
[27:33] | C’mon. | 来吧 |
[27:34] | C’mon, take it, it’s yours! | 来吧 拿去 它是你的了 |
[27:39] | Why won’t he take it? | 他为什么不要 |
[27:40] | If he wears it, the others will beat him up. | 如果他穿上 其他孩子会把他揍扁 |
[27:43] | Because the springboks are playing so badly? | 就因为跳羚队打球很烂 |
[27:45] | No. because, for them, | 不 因为对他们来说 |
[27:47] | the springboks still represent apartheid. | 跳羚队依然代表种族隔离 |
[27:57] | …and now, for the next item on our agenda. | 现在 我们进入下一议题 |
[28:02] | The nsc executive proposes a vote on the following motion | 国家体育中心提出了一个表决提案 |
[28:07] | That as a prominent symbol of the apartheid era, | 因为跳羚队的颜色 标志 甚至名字 |
[28:11] | The colors, emblem and the name of the springboks | 都是种族隔离时期的显著标志 |
[28:16] | Be eliminated immediately | 它们必须马上被废除 |
[28:22] | And that all sports teams representing South Africa | 今后所有代表南非的体育队 |
[28:27] | Shall be known forthwith as the proteas. | 都应该以帕洛梯木为标志[南非国花] |
[28:34] | Now, comrades, we will submit this motion to a hand vote. | 同志们 我们先举手表决 |
[28:38] | In the event of a close count, | 在正式的无记名投票中 |
[28:41] | We will go to a written ballot. | 我们会使用纸质选票 |
[28:44] | All those in favor of eliminating the springboks, | 同意废除跳羚队的 |
[28:48] | Raise your hands. | 请举手 |
[28:49] | Viva! Viva! | 万岁 万岁 |
[28:52] | Viva proteas! Viva! | 帕洛梯万岁 |
[28:53] | – “Viva!” – Viva proteas! Viva! | -万岁 -帕洛梯万岁 万岁 |
[28:56] | – “Viva!” – Viva proteas! Viva! | -万岁 -帕洛梯万岁 万岁 |
[29:00] | – “Viva!” – Amandza! | -万岁 -[土语] |
[29:01] | “Ole” | [土语] |
[29:09] | Both units to their cars. right now. | 两队马上上车 |
[29:20] | What do I tell the Japanese trade delegation? | 我怎么跟日本贸易代表团说 |
[29:23] | I delegate that decision to you. | 由你决定 |
[29:25] | Do you want me to inform the VP? | 需要我告知副总统吗 |
[29:26] | No. | 不用 |
[29:27] | We should at least include the minister of sport. | 我们至少该带上体育部长 |
[29:29] | No. | 不用 |
[29:31] | I strongly advise against doing this. Especially on your own. | 我强烈反对 尤其是在您的立场上 |
[29:33] | It gives the impression of autocratic leadership. | 这会让人产生独裁统治的印象 |
[29:37] | You risk alienating your cabinet and your party. | 您这是冒着疏远内阁和党的风险 |
[29:40] | Your advice is duly noted. | 我懂你的意思 |
[29:42] | Madiba… the people want this. | 马迪巴 人们希望这样 |
[29:45] | They hate the Springboks. | 他们恨跳羚队 |
[29:46] | They don’t want to be represented by a team | 他们不想让这支他们一辈子都喝倒彩的队伍 |
[29:48] | They cheered against all their lives. | 代表南非参赛 |
[29:49] | Yes, I know. But in this instance the people are wrong. | 我知道 但在这件事上人民是错误的 |
[29:52] | And as their elected leader, it is my job to show them that. | 作为民选领袖 我必须让他们明白这点 |
[29:56] | You’re risking your political capital. | 您在用您的政治资本冒险 |
[29:58] | You’re risking your future as our leader. | 您在用政治前途冒险 |
[30:01] | The day I am afraid to do that is the day I am no longer fit to lead. | 当我害怕这些时 便是我下台之日 |
[30:08] | At least risk it for something more important than rugby. | 至少用在比橄榄球重要的事上吧 |
[30:13] | Tell the boys that I want to go to eersterust, very fast. | 告诉他们我要去会场 开快点 |
[30:29] | We in the executive’d like to applaud you | 我们执行委员会为你们表现出的 |
[30:33] | For your diligence and your courage. | 勤劳与勇气鼓掌 |
[30:43] | Please, join us in our anthem. | 来吧 一起唱颂歌 |
[30:54] | nkosi sikelel’ iafrika | [土语] |
[31:00] | maluphakanyisw’ uphondo lwayo | [土语] |
[31:06] | yizwa imithandazo yethu | [土语] |
[31:11] | nkosi sikelela… | [土语] |
[31:14] | Comrades, comrades, members of the choir— | 同志们 合唱团的同志们 |
[31:17] | We would only interrupt such | 若非真正重要的事情 |
[31:19] | Beautiful music for something truly important. | 我是不会打断这美妙歌声的 |
[31:23] | Please, welcome, President Mandela! | 欢迎曼德拉总统 |
[31:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:49] | I thank you. please. | 谢谢你们 |
[31:53] | Smile. | 保持微笑 |
[31:59] | Brothers, sisters, comrades, | 兄弟们 姐妹们 同志们 |
[32:06] | I am here because I believe you have made a decision | 我来是因为确认你们在缺乏充足信息 |
[32:12] | With insufficient information and foresight. | 和远见的情形下做了一个个决定 |
[32:18] | I am aware of your earlier vote. | 我听说了你们刚才的表决 |
[32:22] | I am aware that it was unanimous. | 我也知道大家意见一致 |
[32:30] | Nonetheless, I believe we should restore the Springboks. | 但是 我认为我们应该保留跳羚队 |
[32:39] | Restore their name, their emblem and their colors, immediately. | 立刻恢复他们的名字 标志和颜色 |
[32:50] | Let me tell you why. | 且听我说原因 |
[32:53] | On Robben island, in Pollsmoor prison, | 当我在罗本岛的珀斯莫尔监狱时 |
[32:58] | All of my jailers were afrikaners. | 所有的狱警都是白人 |
[33:02] | For twenty seven years, | 整整二十七年间 |
[33:05] | I studied them. | 我都在研究他们 |
[33:09] | I learned their language, | 我学习他们的语言 |
[33:12] | I read their books, | 阅读他们的书籍 |
[33:16] | Their poetry. | 和他们的诗歌 |
[33:19] | I had to know my enemy, | 因为 知己知彼 |
[33:21] | Before I could prevail against him. | 方能百战百胜 |
[33:25] | And we did prevail, did we not? | 我们也的确胜利了 不是吗 |
[33:29] | All of us here we prevailed. | 我们在座的所有人都胜利了 |
[33:33] | Our enemy is no longer the afrikaner. | 现在我们的敌人不再是白人 |
[33:38] | They are our fellow South Africans, | 他们也是南非人民的一部分 |
[33:42] | Our partners in democracy. | 是我们民主的伙伴 |
[33:47] | And they treasure Springbok rugby. | 他们喜爱跳羚队 |
[33:54] | If we take that away, we lose them. | 若我们废除它 就会失去他们 |
[34:00] | We proved that we are what they feared we would be. | 我们已经证明了我们正是他们所畏惧的人 |
[34:08] | We have to be better than that. | 我们必须做的比那更好 |
[34:12] | We have to surprise them | 我们要克制情绪 |
[34:15] | With a compassion, | 用慈悲的心怀 |
[34:18] | With restraint, | 和宽广的胸襟 |
[34:20] | And generosity. | 让他们大吃一惊 |
[34:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:26] | All of the things they denied us. | 他们曾经否定我们的一切 |
[34:31] | But this is no time to celebrate a petty revenge. | 但此时不该庆祝渺小的复仇成功 |
[34:37] | This is the time to build our nation | 此时要重建我们的家园 |
[34:41] | Using every single brick available to us— | 必须团结一切可以团结的力量 |
[34:45] | Even if that brick comes wrapped in green and gold. | 即使他们中间有我们曾经的仇敌 |
[34:53] | You elected me your leader. | 是你们选举我成为你们的领袖 |
[34:58] | Let me lead you now. | 现在就让我领导你们 |
[35:02] | Who is with me on this? | 有谁站在我这边 |
[35:07] | Who is with me? | 有人吗 |
[35:23] | Twelve votes. | 十二票 |
[35:26] | Twelve! | 仅仅十二票 |
[35:28] | A luxury. | 已经很好了 |
[35:30] | We only needed one more yes than no. | 再多一票我们就超过反对者了 |
[35:32] | What if you hadn’t got it? | 如果没有那一票呢 |
[35:36] | Well, as you know, that is the parties decision. | 这要由所有党派决定 |
[35:40] | I’m sorry, Madiba, but we’ve got problems everywhere we look. | 很抱歉 马迪巴 但现在到处都有问题要解决 |
[35:44] | Housing, food, jobs, crime, our currency. | 房产 粮食 就业 犯罪 货币 |
[35:48] | You can’t keep interrupting affairs of state to placate a minority. | 您不能为了抚慰少数白人而打乱国家大计 |
[35:52] | But, I must. | 但我必须这样 |
[35:55] | That minority still controls the police, | 那些少数白人仍控制着国家的警力 |
[35:59] | the army, and the economy. | 军队和经济 |
[36:02] | If we lose them we cannot address the other issues. | 若失去他们的支持我们无法解决其他问题 |
[36:06] | So, this rugby, | 那么 橄榄球赛 |
[36:09] | It’s just a political calculation? | 只是一种政治考量 |
[36:15] | It is a human calculation. | 也是人性考量 |
[36:19] | If we take away, what they cherish— | 如果我们把他们珍爱的东西夺走 |
[36:23] | The springboks, their national anthem — | 跳羚队 他们的国歌 |
[36:26] | We just reinforce | 我们只是恶化了黑白之间 |
[36:28] | the cycle of fear between us. | 互相恐惧的恶性循环 |
[36:32] | I’ll do what I must to break that cycle. | 我将尽我所能打破这个循环 |
[36:37] | Or it will destroy us. | 否则它会将我们摧毁 |
[37:07] | This beer tastes like shit, man. | 这啤酒真他妈难喝 伙计 |
[37:10] | It’s not the beer. | 不是啤酒的问题 |
[37:14] | Take another. | 换一罐吧 |
[37:16] | Everybody take one. | 每人都拿一罐 |
[37:28] | Boys, I’d like to propose a toast… | 伙计们 让我们举杯 |
[37:33] | To the taste of defeat. | 为了今天的惨败干杯 |
[37:36] | Drink it. | 干杯 |
[37:37] | Remember this. | 记住这个时刻 |
[37:39] | And promise yourself, never to taste it again. | 并发誓 永远不要再尝失败 |
[37:47] | You’re right. It tastes like shit. | 你说的没错 这啤酒真他妈难喝 |
[37:56] | Here’s the schedule for the overseas trip. | 这是出国访问的时间表 |
[38:00] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[38:09] | $ speaking afrikaans $ | [布尔语] |
[38:12] | What did he just say? | 他说什么 |
[38:14] | He asked when we were supposed to sleep. | 他说我们什么时候睡觉 |
[38:16] | As well as other basic human functions. | 和做其他基本人类事务 |
[38:21] | If Madiba can do it, we can do it. | 若马迪巴可以做到 我们也可以 |
[38:32] | In a common struggle | 在这场斗争中 |
[38:35] | That has brought about our emancipation | 我们击退了种族主义 |
[38:40] | And pushed back the frontiers of racism. | 获得了解放 |
[38:46] | The millions of our people | 千百万南非人民 |
[38:50] | Say thank you, and thank you again. | 对国际社会表示衷心的感谢 |
[38:54] | I come here with a message. | 我来到这里是为了传达一个信息 |
[38:56] | People of United States of America | 美利坚合众国的人民 |
[39:00] | Open your markets to us. | 向我们开放你们的市场吧 |
[39:03] | And come invest in our country. | 同时欢迎你们来南非投资 |
[39:06] | …and in japan, President Mandela met with japanese officials. | 在日本 曼德拉总统与日方官员会面 |
[39:10] | As he concluded a gruelling trip to the far east… | 当他结束了紧张的远东之行 |
[39:12] | And in related news, it was announced that President Mandela | 相关报道 曼德拉总统 |
[39:15] | Will visit south africa this week. | 本周将出访南非 |
[39:20] | Stop it, old man. | 别瞎说 死老头 |
[39:27] | It’s cold, man. | 天可真冷 伙计 |
[39:41] | – morning, Madiba. – How are you? | -早上好 马迪巴 -你好吗 |
[39:43] | – Fine. thanks. – Morning, sir. | -很好 谢谢 -早上好 先生 |
[39:45] | How is your family, Hendrick? | 你家人好吗 亨德里克 |
[39:47] | Top shape, sir. How about yours? | 很好 先生 您家人呢 |
[39:53] | I have a large family. | 我有一大家人 |
[39:56] | 42 million. | 四千二百万 |
[40:03] | I don’t think I’ll walk today. | 我今天不想散步了 |
[40:08] | We never, never ask him about his family. | 永远 永远不要问他的家人 |
[40:10] | But he asks about ours all the time. | 但他总是问我们的家人 |
[40:12] | Think about it, man. He’s separated from his wife, his children… | 长点脑子 伙计 他和妻儿分居了 |
[40:15] | How often do you see them here? | 你看他们多久才来一次 |
[40:20] | He’s not a saint, okay. | 他不是圣人 |
[40:21] | He’s a man, with a man’s problems | 他只是一个凡人 有着七情六欲 |
[40:23] | He doesn’t need us reminding him about them. | 你别老是在他伤口上撒盐 |
[40:36] | – Good morning, Madiba. – Good morning. | -马迪巴 早上好 -早上好 |
[40:40] | – Thank you very much. – Enjoy it. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[40:48] | Oh, yes. | 这样 |
[40:54] | Very good. | 很好 |
[40:56] | Very good. | 很好 |
[41:03] | Brenda, good morning. | 布伦达 早上好 |
[41:04] | Good morning, Madiba. | 早上好 马迪巴 |
[41:05] | I like that dress. | 这身衣服很漂亮 |
[41:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[41:11] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[41:12] | Your pay checks. | 这是你薪水的支票 |
[41:14] | You haven’t been collecting them. | 你一直没有领取 |
[41:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:19] | This is terrible. | 这太多了 |
[41:21] | It’s what de Klerk got. | 德·克勒克就领这么多 |
[41:24] | Plus an increase for inflation. | 因为通货膨胀加了一些 |
[41:31] | Today, President Mandela announced that, in his opinion– | 今天曼德拉总统宣称 在他看来 |
[41:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:34] | His salary is too high. | 他的薪水太高了 |
[41:36] | Dead right. They’re all overpaid. | 对极了 他们的薪水都太高了 |
[41:38] | He has therefore decided to donate a | 因此他决定把他三分之一的月收入 |
[41:41] | third of his monthly income to charity. | 捐赠给慈善事业 |
[41:44] | Give me the houses and cars they give him | 给我他那些房子和车子 |
[41:46] | and I’ll donate a third of my salary too. | 我也会把三分之一的薪水捐出去 |
[41:48] | You would not. Not in a million years. | 你才不会 八辈子都不可能 |
[41:50] | Pienaar, hello. | 你好 我是皮纳 |
[41:51] | Hang on a moment, please. | 请等一下 |
[41:52] | President Mandela said that he wished to set an example | 曼德拉总统称他希望 |
[41:56] | to other leaders and cabinet ministers. | 给其他领导人和内阁大臣们树立榜样 |
[41:58] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[41:59] | – Well, thank you. Thank you – Fat chance. | -谢谢 谢谢 -不可能 |
[42:01] | They’re lining their pockets as fast as they can. | 他们中饱私囊的速度比谁都快 |
[42:04] | Must be his girlfriend, Nerine… | 尼拉妮 肯定是他外面的女人 |
[42:06] | He knows I’d bloody kill him. | 要是的话 我就宰了他 |
[42:10] | What? | 什么事 |
[42:12] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[42:14] | Well. I told you. It was his girlfriend. | 不是跟你们说了嘛 是他外面的女人 |
[42:18] | I’ve been invited to tea. | 有人请我去喝茶 |
[42:20] | With who? | 和谁 |
[42:22] | The President. | 主席先生 |
[42:23] | The president of SA Rugby? | 南非橄榄球协会的主席吗 |
[42:25] | Count your fingers after he shakes your hand, boy. | 孩子 握完手后数数你还剩多少根指头 |
[42:28] | The president. | 是那个主席 |
[42:34] | He wants me over for tea, week after next. | 他要我下下周过去喝茶 |
[42:39] | Mr. Francois– | 弗朗索瓦先生 |
[42:41] | You must tell Madiba | 请务必转告马迪巴 |
[42:43] | that the bus service is very bad, and too expensive. | 公交服务太差而且也太贵了 |
[42:45] | He must do something about it. | 他必须采取相应措施 |
[42:48] | Good night everybody. | 大家 晚安 |
[42:49] | Good night, Eunice. | 晚安 尤尼斯 |
[42:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:52] | What the hell does he want with you? | 他找你到底有什么事 |
[42:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:00] | What? | 什么 |
[43:04] | Francois, relax. | 弗朗索瓦 放松点 |
[43:05] | You’ve met him before. | 你又不是第一次见他 |
[43:07] | I shook his hand on the Rugby field. | 那只是在赛场上握过手 |
[43:09] | And you didn’t even vote. | 你甚至没投票 |
[43:10] | Come on, Nerine. | 尼拉妮 别这样 |
[43:12] | He’s still the president. | 他还是当上了总统 |
[43:13] | I play Rugby. | 我是橄榄球运动员 |
[43:14] | What am I going to say to the guy? | 我该和他聊什么呢 |
[43:15] | Say to him, thank you for inviting me. | 你就说 感谢他邀请你喝茶啊 |
[43:19] | What if I pull something stupid in front of him? | 如果我在他面前丢人现眼怎么办 |
[43:21] | You won’t. Go. | 不会的 去吧 |
[43:23] | I’ll pick you up right here. | 我就在这儿等你 |
[43:27] | – Bye. – Mr. Francois… | -回见 -弗朗索瓦先生 |
[43:30] | Francois, a picture please! | 弗朗索瓦 请让我们照张相 |
[43:34] | Yeah. Okay. Over here. Okay? | 好的 去那儿 行吗 |
[43:37] | Mr. Pienaar… Mr. Pienaar… | 皮纳先生 皮纳先生 |
[43:43] | Come on, guys. | 别这样 哥们儿 |
[43:53] | See who’s coming for tea? | 看看谁来喝茶了 |
[43:55] | My nephew wants me to get his autograph. | 我的侄子想要他的签名 |
[43:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[43:59] | Francois Pienaar. | 弗朗索瓦·皮纳 |
[44:01] | Who wants to escort him in? | 谁愿意去接他进来 |
[44:03] | I will | 我去 |
[44:03] | Hey. No autographs, okay? | 不准要签名 明白吗 |
[44:05] | I know how to do my job, okay? | 我知道该怎么做 好吗 |
[44:08] | Who’s this Francois Pienaar? | 这个弗朗索瓦·皮纳是谁 |
[44:11] | You can’t be serious? | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[44:12] | He’s the captain of the Springboks. | 他可是跳羚队的队长 |
[44:15] | I like soccer, myself. | 我喜欢足球 |
[44:16] | Well, you know what they say about soccer– | 知道人们怎么评价足球吗 |
[44:18] | It’s gentleman’s game played by hooligans. | 这是流氓玩的绅士游戏 |
[44:21] | One the other hand, Rugby’s a hooligan’s game played by gentlemen. | 相反的 橄榄球是绅士玩的流氓游戏 |
[44:24] | Ja, ja, I’ve heard that one before. | 是是 这说法我以前听说过 |
[44:26] | It wasn’t funny the first time. | 再听就不好笑了 |
[44:31] | Can I ask you a question, lieutenant? | 警官 能问你个问题吗 |
[44:32] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[44:34] | What’s he like? | 总统是个什么样的人 |
[44:36] | When I worked for the previous president, | 在为前任总统工作的时候 |
[44:38] | It was my job to be invisible. | 我的职责就是让自己隐形 |
[44:40] | This president– | 可这位总统却不一样 |
[44:40] | when he found out I like English toffee | 当得知我喜欢英国太妃糖 |
[44:43] | He brought me some back from his visit in England. | 他从英国访问回来给我带了些 |
[44:46] | To him, no one’s invisible. | 于他而言 每个人都很真实 |
[44:49] | That’s where you wait. | 你坐那等会儿 |
[44:51] | One of his assistants will come for you. | 他的助手会来接你 |
[44:52] | And the bathroom’s over there, if you need it. | 如果你需要 洗手间在那边 |
[44:55] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[44:59] | What are our chances in the World Cup? | 我们在世界杯夺冠的概率有多大 |
[45:01] | I mean, for real. | 请说实话 |
[45:05] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[45:06] | That, I can guarantee. | 这点我可以向你保证 |
[45:13] | Office of the president. | 这是总统办公室 |
[45:21] | So, what is he like? | 那么 他什么样 |
[45:23] | Well, he’s not as big as he looks on TV. | 他没有电视里看上去那么高大魁梧 |
[45:26] | And we don’t stand a bloody chance in the World Cup. | 而且我们在世界杯夺冠是彻底没戏 |
[45:39] | Mr. Pienaar? | 皮纳先生 |
[45:41] | Right this way please. | 请这边走 |
[45:46] | Go in. | 进去吧 |
[45:49] | Francois | 弗朗索瓦 |
[45:51] | What an honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[45:53] | I’m so excited. | 我太激动了 |
[45:56] | Thank you for coming all this way to see me. | 感谢你大老远过来见我 |
[45:58] | Yes, sir. Thank you for inviting me, Mr. president. | 感谢您的盛情邀请 总统先生 |
[46:01] | So, tell me Francois, how’s your ankle? | 那么 弗朗索瓦 你的脚踝怎么样了 |
[46:04] | My ankle? | 我的脚踝吗 |
[46:06] | I was told it was hurt. | 听说你的脚踝受伤了 |
[46:08] | Has it healed? | 治好了吗 |
[46:11] | The truth is, sir, you never really play at a hundred percent, | 事实上 一个人在任何情况下 |
[46:14] | No matter what. | 都不会百分之百发挥 |
[46:15] | Ah. yes. | 这到是的 |
[46:17] | In sports, as in life, yes? | 体育运动如同人生 是吧 |
[46:19] | Yes sir. | 是的 |
[46:20] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[46:21] | Take this one. | 坐这儿 |
[46:23] | Looking into the light hurts my eyes. | 我的眼睛怕光 |
[46:29] | Mrs. Brits, | 布里茨夫人 |
[46:31] | You are a shining light in my day. | 你让我眼前一亮 |
[46:34] | Yes sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[46:35] | Mrs. Brits, this is Francois Pienaar, | 布里茨夫人 这是弗朗索瓦·皮纳 |
[46:38] | captain of the Springboks. | 跳羚队的队长 |
[46:40] | Aangename kennis, mevrou Brits. | 很高兴见到你 布里茨夫人 |
[46:42] | Aangename kennis. | 很高兴见到你 |
[46:44] | Shall I pour, sir? | 要为您倒茶吗 先生 |
[46:45] | No. no. I’d prefer to do it myself. | 不 不用了 我自己来吧 |
[46:48] | Thank you very much, Mrs. Brits | 非常感谢 布里茨夫人 |
[46:53] | How do you like your tea, Francois? | 弗朗索瓦 你的茶里要加什么 |
[46:56] | Just milk, please. | 牛奶就行 谢谢 |
[46:59] | The English have given us many things, including rugby, | 包括橄榄球在内 英国人教会我们许多东西 |
[47:05] | But afternoon tea, that is the greatest. | 不过下午茶可谓极品 |
[47:12] | Here we are. | 弄好了 |
[47:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[47:16] | You have a very difficult job. | 你的工作很不容易 |
[47:19] | I do? | 是吗 |
[47:22] | I have a trading business. | 我有一家贸易公司 |
[47:24] | Captain of the Springboks. | 我是说跳羚队的队长 |
[47:27] | A very difficult job. | 这工作很难 |
[47:31] | Not compared to yours, Mr. President. | 和您比可不足称道 总统先生 |
[47:34] | Well, no one’s trying to tear my head off while I’m doing mine. | 我工作时可没人想把我的头扯下来 |
[47:40] | Yes, sir. | 那倒是 |
[47:41] | Tell me Francois, | 弗朗索瓦 跟我说说 |
[47:44] | What is your philosophy on leadership. | 你的领导哲学是什么 |
[47:47] | How do you inspire your team to do their best? | 如何激励你的队伍尽其所能 |
[47:52] | By example. I’ve always taught to lead by example, sir. | 以身作则 我总是以身作则 |
[47:56] | Well. That is right. | 说的对 |
[47:57] | That is exactly right. | 非常正确 |
[48:00] | But how to get them to be better than they think they can be? | 那么如何激发他们的最大潜能呢 |
[48:05] | That is very difficult, I find. | 我觉得这并非易事 |
[48:08] | Inspiration, perhaps. | 激励或许有用 |
[48:11] | How do we inspire ourselves to greatness, | 当无路可走时 |
[48:14] | When nothing less will do? | 如何激励自己取得伟大的成就 |
[48:17] | How do we inspire everyone around us? | 如何激励我们身边的所有人 |
[48:21] | I sometimes think, it’s just by using the work of others. | 有时我觉得可以借由别人的著作 |
[48:27] | On Robben island, | 我被囚禁在洛宾岛上 |
[48:30] | When things got very bad, | 那时情况非常糟 |
[48:34] | I found inspiration in a poem. | 我被一首诗鼓舞 |
[48:37] | A poem? | 一首诗吗 |
[48:38] | A victorian poem. | 一首维多利亚时代的诗 |
[48:42] | Just words. | 只是些只言片语 |
[48:44] | But they helped me to stand, | 不过在我想倒下的时候 |
[48:47] | when all I wanted to do was to lie down. | 这首诗支持了我 |
[48:53] | But you didn’t come all this way to hear an old man | 不过你可不是大老远的过来 |
[48:56] | Talk about things that make no sense. | 听一个老人说些没意义的话吧 |
[48:57] | No, no, please, Mr. President. | 没有没有 总统先生请继续 |
[48:59] | It makes complete sense to me. | 对我而言 这意义重大 |
[49:02] | On the day of a big match, say a test, | 在测试赛的那天 |
[49:06] | In the bus on the way to the stadium, nobody talks. | 在去球场的车上 没人说话 |
[49:10] | Ah. Yes. | 是啊 |
[49:11] | They’re all preparing. | 他们都在为比赛准备 |
[49:14] | Right. | 是的 |
[49:15] | But when I think we’re ready | 当我觉得大家都准备好了 |
[49:17] | I have the bus driver put on a song | 我就让司机播了一首歌 |
[49:20] | Something I’ve chosen, one we all know. | 我选了一首大家都熟悉的歌 |
[49:24] | And we listen to the words together | 大家一起听着这首歌 |
[49:28] | And it helps. | 这有效果 |
[49:31] | I remember when I was invited to the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona. | 记得在1992年我受邀去巴塞罗那奥运会 |
[49:39] | Everybody in the stadium greeted me with a song. | 全场人员唱一首歌来欢迎我 |
[49:44] | At the time the future– our future– seemed very bleak. | 那时候 我们国家的未来暗淡无光 |
[49:52] | But to hear that song | 可当听到那首歌 |
[49:55] | and the voices of people from all over our planet | 还有全世界人民的声音 |
[49:58] | Made me proud to be South African. | 让我觉得身为南非人很自豪 |
[50:02] | It inspired me to come home and do better. | 这激励了我回国后更加努力的工作 |
[50:07] | It allowed me to expect more of myself. | 这提升了我的自我期望值 |
[50:11] | May I ask, what was the song, sir? | 可以问问 是哪首歌吗 |
[50:14] | Well, it was Nkosi Sikelel’ iAfrika. | 那就是《天佑非洲》 |
[50:20] | A very inspiring song. | 非常鼓舞人心的一首歌 |
[50:24] | We need inspiration, Francois. | 我们需要激励 弗朗索瓦 |
[50:28] | Because, in order to build our nation, | 因为 要更好的建设我们的国家 |
[50:32] | We must all exceed our own expectations. | 我们必须超越自己原先的期望 |
[50:51] | So? What’s he like? | 那么 他是个什么样的人 |
[50:54] | He’s not like anyone I’ve ever met before. | 我从未见过这样的人 |
[50:57] | Well? What did he want? | 是吗 他想干嘛 |
[51:02] | What did you talk about? | 你们聊什么了 |
[51:03] | You talk about rugby? | 聊橄榄球了吗 |
[51:04] | What did you talk about? | 你们聊了什么 |
[51:07] | Francois, it’s like talking to a brick wall. | 弗朗索瓦 你倒是说话啊 |
[51:10] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[51:15] | I think he wants us to win the World Cup. | 我觉得他希望我们在世界杯上夺冠 |
[51:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[51:45] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 [报纸新闻:跳羚队渴求胜利] |
[51:49] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我的想法无关紧要 |
[51:51] | Yes, it does. | 不 很重要 |
[51:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:55] | I think he looks like one of the policemen | 我觉得他长得就像是在你入狱的时候 |
[51:57] | Who forced us out of our house when you were in jail. | 将我们逐出家门的一名白人警察 |
[52:00] | I don’t like seeing you shake his hand. | 我不喜欢看到你和他握手 |
[52:03] | And I’m not the only one. | 且不止我一个人这么想 |
[52:09] | You criticize without understanding. | 你的批判缺乏谅解 |
[52:14] | You seek only to address your own personal feelings. | 你只在意你个人的感觉 |
[52:18] | That is selfish thinking. Zindzi | 这种想法是自私的 赞西 |
[52:21] | It does not serve the nation. | 这不能为国效力 |
[52:27] | Zindzi, wait, please. | 赞西 请等等 |
[52:31] | Zindzi… | 赞西 |
[52:35] | Here. | 对了 |
[52:40] | Give this to your mother for me, please. | 请把这个交给你母亲 |
[52:42] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[52:43] | It’s a bracelet I found unpacking. | 这是我找到的一条她没带走手链 |
[52:47] | Why don’t you just throw it away? | 你怎么不直接把它扔了 |
[52:50] | I don’t have the right, doesn’t belong to me | 我没有权利这么做 这不属于我 |
[52:54] | If she left it, | 如果是我母亲留下的 |
[52:55] | she meant to throw it away. | 那么她就是打算扔掉的 |
[53:11] | Mrs. Pienaar said you were finished with the paper. | 皮纳夫人说这报纸你看完了 |
[53:13] | Ja. Of course. | 是的 没错 |
[53:19] | -Let’s go. – Go. Go. | -走吧 -快点 快点 |
[53:22] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[53:24] | Hit! Yes. | 扑中了 |
[53:25] | The World Cup is played every four years. | 世界杯每四年举办一次 |
[53:28] | Sixteen teams qualify from around the world. | 世界各地的16支队伍有资格参加 |
[53:31] | Four pools of four teams, | 分成四个小组 每组四支队伍 |
[53:34] | Each playing in nine different venues around the country. | 在国内9个不同的场地比赛 |
[53:37] | Two teams will advance from each pool to the quarter finals. | 每组有两队可以晋级至四分之一决赛 |
[53:42] | The Ivory Coast qualified. | 科特迪瓦出线了 |
[53:45] | That’s wonderful. | 很好 |
[53:47] | According to the experts, | 专家预测 |
[53:48] | we’ll reach the quarter finals, and no further. | 我们将止步于四分之一决赛 |
[53:52] | According to the experts, you and I should still be in jail. | 专家预测 你我还应该在监狱呢 |
[54:00] | You make a personal appearance in the finals, | 在决赛还有澳大利亚和 |
[54:02] | And at the opening match between the Australia and the Springboks. | 跳羚队的揭幕赛时你将亲临现场 |
[54:06] | The finals will be broadcast to over a billion people around the world, Live. | 决赛将向全球超过十亿的观众 现场直播 |
[54:13] | A billion people watching us! | 会有10亿人看着我们吗 |
[54:19] | This is a great opportunity. | 这是个千载难逢的机会 |
[54:27] | I reckon you’ve knocked the stuffing out of them today. | 我猜你今天挫了他们的锐气 |
[54:29] | And now! Come on, boys. | 快点 兄弟们 加油 |
[54:31] | I haven’t even begun. | 好戏还在后头 |
[54:33] | All right. And now… | 很好 现在 |
[54:35] | We may not be the most talented team in the world… | 也许我们不是世上最具天赋的球队 |
[54:38] | But sure is we’re going to be the fittest. | 不过我们肯定是最勤奋的 |
[54:41] | -Let’s go again, guys. – Come on, boys. | -再来一次 -加油 兄弟们 |
[54:46] | – Brenda. – Yes, sir. | – 布伦达 -先生 有事吗 |
[54:48] | Please get the head of South African Rugby for me. | 请帮我接南非橄榄球队主席 |
[54:51] | – Right away. – Thank you. | -请稍等 -谢谢 |
[54:55] | Yes. Come on. | 很好 加油 |
[55:02] | Guys, listen up! | 兄弟们 注意咯 |
[55:04] | Dr. Ledges wants a few words, please. | 莱基斯博士有话要对大家说 |
[55:09] | Afternoon men. | 下午好 队员们 |
[55:11] | Good to see you all working so hard. | 见你们训练如此刻苦 我很高兴 |
[55:14] | I have a short announcement. | 我要发布一则短暂声明 |
[55:16] | As part of the PR buildup to the World Cup, | 作为世界杯公关的一部分 |
[55:19] | You will be conducting coaching clinics | 你们要去全国各地的城镇 |
[55:21] | in townships all over the country. | 指导孩子们玩橄榄球 |
[55:23] | I know, I know, you have plenty on your plates already— | 我知道 我知道你们的训练很辛苦 |
[55:26] | But this is a request from the top. | 不过这是高层的要求 |
[55:32] | The very top. | 最高层 |
[55:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:43] | This is complete crap. | 这就是扯淡 |
[55:45] | What is this, huh? | 这算什么啊 |
[55:47] | Are we some sort of circus act now? | 我们是马戏团吗 |
[55:48] | We didn’t talk about shit like this. | 这事门儿都没有 |
[55:50] | They expect us to play our best, to give our bloody all, | 他们希望我们竭尽全力备战 全力以赴 |
[55:53] | Then they add to our bloody workload… | 还加重我们的负担 |
[55:55] | He’s right. | 说的对 |
[55:56] | What do you think about this, Chester? | 切斯特你怎么看 |
[56:01] | I try not to think. | 我尽量不去想 |
[56:03] | ‘Cause it interferes with my rugby. | 这会影响我的发挥 |
[56:04] | See! Now there’s a rugby player. | 你看 这就是一个橄榄球运动员 |
[56:07] | Talk to them, cappie. | 去跟他们说说 队长 |
[56:09] | You gotta make them understand we just don’t have the time for this. | 你得让他们知道 我们没时间干这个 |
[56:11] | Ja. | 是的 |
[56:13] | I’m not going to talk to them. | 我不会去的 |
[56:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[56:17] | We’ve become more then just a rugby team. | 我们已经不仅仅是一个球队 |
[56:21] | And we might as well get used to it. | 必须接受这一点 |
[56:26] | Is this you speaking, or Mandela? | 这是你说的 还是曼德拉 |
[56:28] | Yeah, exactly, huh? | 是啊 谁说的 |
[56:30] | You know me better than that. | 怎么连你都这么说 |
[56:37] | You know, times change. | 你知道 时代变了 |
[56:42] | And we need to change as well. | 我们也需要改变 |
[56:45] | Oh, that’s great. | 说的好听 |
[57:20] | Shit. | 天啊 |
[57:23] | I’m glad I don’t live here. | 还好不是我住在这儿 |
[57:45] | Don’t forget, we’ve got cameras on us at all times. | 别忘了 一直都有录像的 |
[57:48] | What a bloody joke. | 你这是什么玩笑 |
[57:54] | “Chester Chester Chester” | 切斯特 切斯特 切斯特 |
[58:11] | Chester— I reckon you’re up. | 切斯特 就看你的了 |
[58:13] | – What am I supposed to do? – What you do best. | -我该做什么 -做你最擅长的 |
[58:15] | Let rip. | 开始吧 |
[58:18] | Who wants to play rugby? | 谁想跟我踢球 |
[58:34] | Who here knows the first rule of rugby? | 有谁想知道橄榄球的第一条规则是什么 |
[58:35] | Me. | 我 |
[58:36] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[58:37] | You hit another players when the raf isn’t looking! | 只有裁判看不到的时候才能打对方球员 |
[58:40] | No, no, no. The first rule of rugby | 不不不 第一条规则是 |
[58:42] | Is you can only pass the ball backwards or sideways. | 你只能向后方和侧方传球 |
[58:45] | All right? Do we practise that? | 好吗 我们练习一下 |
[58:47] | – “ja” – All right. Form a line. | -好吧 -好 站成一排 |
[58:49] | Let’s go, boys. Here we go. | 孩子们 开始吧 |
[58:53] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[58:58] | Keep your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[59:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:06] | Like this, like this. | 就像这样 |
[59:08] | I’m here so I make it like this. | 我在这儿 然后这样传球 |
[59:11] | Now, you run. | 现在 你开始跑 |
[59:17] | There you go. | 给你 |
[59:20] | …and then catch it. Right. | 然后你接球 |
[59:21] | So, I want you in groups of three, okay? | 那么 三人一组 |
[59:23] | All right. one, two, three! | 好 一 二 三 |
[1:00:25] | …and in addition to the nationwide pr campaign, | …除了在全国范围进行公关推广 |
[1:00:28] | We propose that all retail outlets charge | 我们建议零售终端 |
[1:00:31] | A nominal fee for plastic bags. | 对塑料袋象征性收费 |
[1:00:33] | – We believe that this will generate— – Ah. excuse me. | -我们认为这将会产生 -打扰一下 |
[1:00:36] | Mr. minister, if you’ll forgive me. This all sound excellent, | 部长先生 请原谅 这听起来很好 |
[1:00:40] | And we will return to it, but… | 待会儿我们再说这个 |
[1:00:42] | If you’ll indulge me for just one more minute— | 但请允许我插播一下 |
[1:00:46] | Well. soccer is usually their favorite sport here. | 足球是他们最喜欢的运动 |
[1:00:49] | But things changed today. | 今天却和往日不同 |
[1:00:51] | When a group of local kids really took | 当一群本地孩子们 |
[1:00:54] | To the Springboks in a surprise visit… | 期待跳羚队来访的惊喜 |
[1:00:56] | …Francois Pienaar… | 弗朗索瓦·皮纳 |
[1:00:58] | You see that, | 看到了吧 |
[1:01:00] | That picture is worth any number of speeches. | 这种场面要比什么演讲效果都要好 |
[1:01:26] | This is Johan De Villiers reporting live from Cape Town airport | 约翰·德·维利尔斯在开普敦机场为您直播 |
[1:01:30] | Where the Springboks’ flight has just landed. | 跳羚队的飞机刚刚抵达 |
[1:01:33] | The green and gold have just one week to put the finishing touches | 他们只有一周时间 |
[1:01:36] | To their gruelling training program | 来最后进行大强度训练 |
[1:01:38] | And I, for one, must admit to being | 我承认我个人的态度 |
[1:01:41] | cautiously optimistic. | 是审慎乐观的 |
[1:01:43] | I say cautiously, because in my humble opinion | 说审慎 是以我个人浅见 |
[1:01:48] | This Springbok team has been over-practised on the field, | 跳羚队的场地训练过多 |
[1:01:52] | And over-committed off it. | 对此寄予的希望也太大 |
[1:01:55] | Which makes beating a powerhouse Australian side | 这让他们在下周世界杯揭幕战上 |
[1:01:58] | In next week’s cup opener a tall order, | 很难战胜精力充沛的澳大利亚队 |
[1:02:00] | Especially as this is an inexperienced team | 尤其是对于这样一支缺乏经验的队伍 |
[1:02:03] | With a history of coming up short in big matches. | 没什么大赛经历 |
[1:02:07] | This is Johan de Villiers, | 以上是由约翰·德·维利尔斯 |
[1:02:08] | live in Cape Town, | 在开普敦机场为您现场直播 |
[1:02:09] | Returning you to the studio in Johannesburg. | 下面让我们回到约翰内斯堡的演播室 |
[1:02:12] | Thanks Johan. The update— | 谢谢约翰 最新消息 |
[1:02:13] | Around the world— objectively— | 全世界上 客观地说 |
[1:02:17] | What are they saying about our chances to beat australia? | 说我们打败澳大利亚的机会多大 |
[1:02:20] | Everyone thinks they’ll beat us. | 所有人都认为我们会被打败 |
[1:02:22] | And if they do, we’ll have to go through England and the all Blacks | 如果这次败了的话 想要参加决赛 |
[1:02:26] | Just to get to the final. | 就得战胜新西兰全黑队和英格兰队 |
[1:02:28] | So it is very important that we beat Australia. | 也就是打败澳大利亚队很关键 |
[1:02:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:48] | Madiba, | 马迪巴 |
[1:02:49] | the cabinet ministers are here to brief you on the trip to Taiwan. | 内阁大臣们来给您做台湾之行的简报 |
[1:02:53] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[1:02:54] | – I’ll be right out. – Thank you, sir. | -我马上到 -谢谢 先生 |
[1:03:41] | One week, boys. | 伙计们 就剩一周了 |
[1:03:53] | We want snipers on top of the stadium | 我们希望狙击手在体育场上方 |
[1:03:56] | and the surrounding buildings here. | 和周围的楼顶上 |
[1:03:57] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:03:59] | We want those two approaches completely sanitized. | 要保证通向体育场那两条路的安全 |
[1:04:02] | Two approaches? | 两条路 |
[1:04:03] | We’re not going to decide which way | 我们直到最后一刻 |
[1:04:04] | He comes in until the very last moment. | 才会决定走哪条路 |
[1:04:07] | We want uniforms, plain clothes, sharp-shooters… | 我们需要警察 便衣 狙击手 |
[1:04:12] | And sniffer dogs. | 还有警犬 |
[1:04:13] | And if you need more men, we have an army unit for you | 如果你需要人手 我们可以 |
[1:04:15] | On standby at silvermine. | 让陆军部队在银矿湾待命 |
[1:04:17] | We’re not going to take chances, gentlemen. | 先生们 我们不能冒险 |
[1:04:20] | The president’s going to be exposed. | 总统会曝露在室外 |
[1:04:24] | Much too exposed. | 完全暴露 |
[1:04:36] | Brenda… | 布伦达… |
[1:04:39] | …I have been studying. | …我一直在学 |
[1:04:41] | For the summit in Taiwan? good. | 为了台湾的峰会 好的 |
[1:04:45] | No. Not exactly. | 不 不是 |
[1:04:48] | Test me. | 考考我 |
[1:04:50] | They look like thugs. | 他们看起来很凶悍 |
[1:04:53] | Block out their names. | 把名字挡住 |
[1:04:54] | See if I can recognize them. | 看看我能不能认出他们 |
[1:05:02] | Andre Joubert. | 安德鲁·求伯特 |
[1:05:04] | Gavin johnson. | 加文·强森 |
[1:05:06] | Did I get them right? | 我说的对吗 |
[1:05:08] | Yes, Madiba. | 对 马迪巴 |
[1:05:11] | That’s the way I used to study in law school. | 过去在法学院我就是这么学习的 |
[1:05:14] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[1:05:16] | Chester is far too easy to identify. | 一眼就能看出切斯特 |
[1:05:19] | But that will change. | 但这会改变的 |
[1:05:22] | It must. | 必须改变 |
[1:05:32] | Go. Go. Go. | 加油 加油 |
[1:05:38] | Team meeting. After dinner. | 晚饭后开会 |
[1:05:41] | C’mon, Springboks! | 加油 跳羚队 |
[1:05:53] | Round. Gather round. | 过来 大家都过来 |
[1:05:57] | – Pass it away. – What’s this Francois? Homework? | -发下去 -这是什么 弗朗索瓦 家庭作业 |
[1:05:59] | Ja, ja. | 是的 |
[1:06:00] | Make sure everyone has got one. | 大家人手一份 |
[1:06:05] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:06:06] | We need to learn this song. | 我们要学唱这首歌 |
[1:06:08] | We can’t just mouth the words anymore. | 我们不能再不知所云了 |
[1:06:09] | Nobody cares, as long as we’re winning the matches. | 只要我们赢了比赛 没人在乎这个的 |
[1:06:12] | You’re wrong. They do care. | 你错了 他们在乎 |
[1:06:14] | It’s their bloody song, not ours. | 这是他们的歌 不是我们的 |
[1:06:17] | Flippin’ terrorist song, man. | 是该死的恐怖分子们唱的 老兄 |
[1:06:18] | Yeah, they used to arrest you for singing it. | 是啊 过去唱这个就会被逮捕 |
[1:06:20] | Right, and now it’s one of our anthems. | 对 而现在这是我们要唱的赞歌之一 |
[1:06:22] | I can’t even read it or pronounce the words. | 我都不会念 也不会发音 |
[1:06:28] | All right, guys. It’s optional. | 好吧 伙计们 这个自愿 |
[1:06:30] | Take it if you want to. | 想唱就唱 |
[1:06:40] | It means “God bless Africa”. | 这歌的意思是《天佑非洲》 |
[1:06:44] | Which you have to admit, we could use. | 你得承认 我们是可以唱的 |
[1:06:59] | Tell us, Mr. President, have you always been a rugby fan? | 总统先生 说说看 你一向都喜欢橄榄球吗 |
[1:07:05] | People do not realize that I played rugby myself, | 人们不知道我在福特海尔念书的时候 |
[1:07:10] | When I was a student at Fort Hare. | 我也玩橄榄球 |
[1:07:13] | It is a very rough game. | 这是一项非常艰苦的运动 |
[1:07:15] | Almost as rough as politics. | 差不多和政治一样艰苦 |
[1:07:20] | How do you think the springboks will do? | 你觉得跳羚队会怎样 |
[1:07:22] | I think they will do very well. | 我觉得他们会做得很好 |
[1:07:25] | Their level of commitment is tremendous. | 他们的责任心很强 |
[1:07:28] | Now, it’s been said that you used to support any team | 据说你过去支持任何球队 |
[1:07:32] | That played against the Springboks. | 只要他们是跳羚队的对手 |
[1:07:34] | Yes, well, obviously, that is no longer true. | 显然是 但不再如此了 |
[1:07:37] | I am one hundred percent behind our boys. | 我百分之百的支持我们这些孩子 |
[1:07:41] | After all, if I cannot change when circumstances demand it, | 毕竟 如果我不能适势而变 |
[1:07:46] | How can I expect others to? | 又怎能强求别人 |
[1:08:42] | – Francois. – Welcome Mr. President. | -弗朗索瓦 -总统先生 欢迎你来 |
[1:08:44] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[1:08:46] | Forgive me for interrupting your work | 原谅我在这么重要的比赛之前 |
[1:08:48] | The day before such an important match, | 打扰你们训练 |
[1:08:51] | But I just wanted to come and wish you good luck, in person. | 但我只想亲自来祝你们好运 |
[1:08:56] | Sometimes, very seldom, as president, | 有时候 很少有 作为总统 |
[1:09:00] | I am allowed to do what I want. | 我可以随心所欲 |
[1:09:03] | Mr. President, this is— | 总统先生 这是 |
[1:09:05] | Oh, I know, who this is. | 我知道 这是谁 |
[1:09:08] | – Andre, good luck. – Pleased to meet you. Thank you, sir. | -安德鲁 祝你好运 -很高兴见到你 谢谢 先生 |
[1:09:10] | Brendan, good luck to you. | 布兰登 祝你好运 |
[1:09:13] | – Kevin, good luck. – Thank you. | -凯文 幕祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[1:09:16] | – James. – Mr. President. | -詹姆士 -总统先生 |
[1:09:17] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[1:09:18] | – Japie – Thank you, sir. | -雅皮 -谢谢 先生 |
[1:09:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:09:21] | Did you ever imagine this? | 你能想象这个吗 |
[1:09:23] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:09:24] | How could I? | 我怎么想得到 |
[1:09:27] | – Thank you. Good luck. – Mr. President. | -谢谢 祝你好运 -总统先生 |
[1:09:29] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[1:09:31] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[1:09:34] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:09:35] | Good luck, son. | 孩子 祝你好运 |
[1:09:37] | Good luck. Hennie… | 祝你好运 亨尼… |
[1:09:39] | – …good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[1:09:40] | But where is chester? | 切斯特在哪儿 |
[1:09:46] | He’s injured, sir. His hamstring. We’re trying to keep it quiet. | 他跟腱受伤了 先生 我们想保密 |
[1:09:52] | Well, will he be out for the entire tournament? | 他整个比赛都不能上场了吗 |
[1:09:57] | With hamstrings, who knows? | 跟腱受伤 没人知道 |
[1:10:01] | We’ll miss him. | 我们会想念他的 |
[1:10:02] | The whole country will miss him. | 这个国家会想念他的 |
[1:10:06] | – well, gentlemen… – Mr. President, sir— | -好了 先生们 -总统先生 |
[1:10:08] | – Yes, Hennie. – This is for you. From us. | -怎么了 亨尼 -这是我们送您的 |
[1:10:17] | I’m honored, gentlemen. Truly honored. | 我很荣幸 先生们 真的很荣幸 |
[1:10:22] | And you must know that your country supports you, completely. | 你们要知道你们的国家完全支持你们 |
[1:10:29] | – Good luck to you all. – Thank you, sir | -祝你们好运 -谢谢 先生 |
[1:10:32] | Francois, walk with me. | 弗朗索瓦 跟我来 |
[1:10:37] | I have something for you. | 我给你点东西 |
[1:10:43] | It has helped me through the years. | 这些年来 它都帮了我 |
[1:10:46] | I hope, it helps you. | 希望也能帮上你 |
[1:10:48] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 总统先生 谢谢 |
[1:10:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:03] | It’s time for bed, tata. | 该睡觉了 |
[1:11:07] | I’m going to stay up a while. | 我再待会儿 |
[1:11:09] | The country is excited tonight. | 今晚这个国家很兴奋 |
[1:11:11] | You need to sleep. The doctor said. | 医生说你需要休息 |
[1:11:15] | The doctor has no sense of occasion. | 医生对时间没概念 |
[1:11:25] | …and the good result here today… | …今天的好结果是 |
[1:11:39] | It’s over! | 结束了 |
[1:11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:01] | You know what’s the best thing about you being the captain? | 你知道当队长最大的好处是什么吗 |
[1:12:04] | – The honor? – No. | -荣誉 -不 |
[1:12:06] | You don’t have to share a room. | 你有单人房 |
[1:12:08] | Nerine… no, I can’t… I can’t… | 尼拉妮 不 我不能 不能 |
[1:12:11] | – come on, Francois. it’s been weeks. – I can’t. | -来嘛 弗朗索瓦 都好几周了 -我不能 |
[1:12:12] | I need to be really angry. | 我需要保持怒气 |
[1:12:13] | I know, it’s working. I need to be angry tomorrow. | 这是工作 我要明天要保持怒气 |
[1:12:16] | – What is this? – A poem. | -这是什么 -一首诗 |
[1:12:19] | – From president. – How does a poem help you play rugby? | -总统给的 -一首诗怎么帮你打橄榄球 |
[1:12:22] | The same way your visit does. Inspiration. | 和你来看我是一样的 都是激励 |
[1:13:01] | All right. Come on. with you. | 很好 加油 我掩护 |
[1:13:11] | – What happened? – We scored. | -怎么了 -我们得分了 |
[1:13:21] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:14:06] | right there! | 就是那儿 |
[1:14:14] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[1:14:16] | We did? | 真的 |
[1:14:43] | – Very good. – That was beautiful, tata. | -很好 -太好了 |
[1:14:45] | – What do you say to this? – Well. That was fantastic! | -你觉得怎么样 -棒极了 |
[1:15:09] | You must be very happy! | 你一定很高兴 |
[1:15:12] | Any man would be happy | 无论谁和你这样漂亮的女士跳舞 |
[1:15:14] | to be dancing with a beautiful lady like you. | 都会很高兴的 |
[1:15:17] | Mr. President, you’re exaggerating. | 总统先生 你太夸张了 |
[1:15:19] | Not at all. | 一点都不 |
[1:15:21] | My father was a xhosa, so he was a polygamist. | 我父亲是科萨人 所以他有多个妻子 |
[1:15:26] | As you know, I am not. | 你知道 我不是 |
[1:15:29] | But when I look at you… I envy my father. | 但当我看着你 我嫉妒我父亲 |
[1:16:16] | “say, one, two, three, four! hey!” | 一 二 三 四 嘿 |
[1:16:26] | Coach’s run, six a.m. | 教练指示 明早六点 |
[1:16:28] | – What? – Pass it on. | -什么 -告诉大家 |
[1:16:33] | Coach’s run, six a.m. | 教练指示 明早六点 |
[1:16:36] | Six. | 明早六点 |
[1:16:37] | Drink up. | 喝完它 |
[1:16:39] | Joe. coach’s run, six, six a.m. | Joe 教练指示 明早六点 |
[1:17:21] | Hey, guys. I hope you’re not going to be this slow next week. | 伙计们 我可不希望下周你们也这么慢 |
[1:17:25] | I like to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[1:17:27] | cappie? what’s going on? | 队长 要干嘛 |
[1:17:28] | A change of pace. come. | 去个地方 走吧 |
[1:17:29] | – Bloody boy! – There you go. Good. | -好伙计 -这边走 很好 |
[1:17:32] | Come. | 走 |
[1:17:33] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[1:18:18] | That’s what they used to do, | 他们过去就是这样干 |
[1:18:19] | smuggle gravel in from the yard | 从院子里夹带碎石进来 |
[1:18:21] | Throw it across the floor | 洒满地板 |
[1:18:22] | so they could hear the wardens come in | 这样他们能听见狱警进来 |
[1:18:27] | – Can we see the president’s cell? – Yes, of course. | -我们能看看总统的隔间吗 -好 当然 |
[1:18:31] | Wow. Can you believe this? | 真难以置信 |
[1:18:35] | Now, the number on the door… | 门上的号码 |
[1:18:38] | 46664 means, he was the 466th prisoner to be intend here in 1964. | 46664意味着 他是1964年第466位来此的犯人 |
[1:18:45] | We’ve done it up just the way it was. | 一切保持原样 |
[1:18:55] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:19:34] | “Out of the night that covers me,” | 走出那覆盖我的夜晚 |
[1:19:38] | “Black as the pit from pole to pole,” | 黑暗同地狱笼罩世界 |
[1:19:42] | “I thank whatever gods may be” | 我感谢名号万般的诸神 |
[1:19:45] | “For my unconquerable soul.” | 赐我不屈的灵魂 |
[1:19:49] | “In the fell clutch of circumstance” | 在不幸的蹂躏下 |
[1:19:53] | “I have not winced nor cried aloud.” | 我没有畏惧或大声号哭 |
[1:19:58] | “Under the bludgeonings of chance” | 在命运的恫吓下 |
[1:20:01] | “My head is bloody, but unbowed.” | 我伤痕累累 却誓不低头 |
[1:20:06] | “Beyond this place of wrath and tears” | 在这愤怒与泪水之外 |
[1:20:10] | “Looms but the horror of the shade,” | 恐怖的阴影在游荡 |
[1:20:19] | “And yet the menace of the years” | 但岁月的威胁 |
[1:20:22] | “Finds and shall find me unafraid.” | 发现并应发现我无所畏惧 |
[1:20:31] | “It matters not how strait the gate,” | 不管门有多狭窄 |
[1:20:35] | “How charged with punishment the scroll,” | 不管条令上的惩罚如何 |
[1:20:38] | “I am the master of my fate” | 我是自己命运的主宰 |
[1:20:43] | “I am the captain of my soul.” | 我是自己灵魂的舵手 |
[1:21:00] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[1:21:22] | Tata? Madiba? | 总统 曼德拉 |
[1:21:24] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:21:31] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:21:33] | It’s simple exhaustion, but it’ll lead to worse if it’s not treated. | 只是操劳过度 但不治疗就会恶化 |
[1:21:36] | He needs a complete rest. | 他需要彻底休息 |
[1:21:38] | And I don’t mean just simply shifting the affairs of state to his bedroom. | 我不是说简单地在家处理国家事务 |
[1:21:42] | No phone calls, no visitors, no meetings. No politics. | 不接电话 拒绝来访 不开会 不谈政治 |
[1:21:45] | You know him. He won’t do that. | 你了解他 他不会答应的 |
[1:21:47] | Then I’m going to put him into hospital. In isolation. | 那我就把他送到医院 与世隔绝 |
[1:21:49] | No. Not yet. | 不 先别那么做 |
[1:21:50] | I’ll threaten him with hospital if he doesn’t behave. | 我可以威胁他 如不照办就送医院 |
[1:21:52] | I’ll cancel everything. | 我会取消所有事 |
[1:21:54] | And I’ll come back tonight to make sure he’s not waking. | 我今晚再来要看到他还在休息 |
[1:22:00] | Don’t cancel the trip to Taiwan. Not yet. | 不要取消台湾的行程 现在不行 |
[1:22:08] | What was that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:22:21] | Chester’s back. | 切斯特回归了 |
[1:23:36] | All right. All right. That’s enough. All right. | 很好 足够好了 很好 |
[1:24:14] | Madiba, this is the delegation— | 曼德拉 这是代表团… |
[1:24:17] | I know who this is. | 我知道是谁 |
[1:24:19] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:24:20] | – Thank you for coming so far to see me. – Thank you. How do you do? | -感谢你远道而来看望我 -谢谢 你还好吗 |
[1:24:24] | – I’m fine. Welcome. – Thank you very much. | -我很好 欢迎 -多谢 |
[1:24:26] | Ladies and gentlemen please apologize. The game is delayed. | 女士们先生们 抱歉 比赛推迟 |
[1:24:29] | …In the semifinals, South Africa against France… | 半决赛 南非队对法国队 |
[1:24:37] | – This is it. Let’s go. – All right. Go. | -就是这场了 我们上 -好啊 上 |
[1:25:29] | …International business alliances. | …国际商务联盟 |
[1:25:31] | Strong industries have developed in shipping and computers | 海运和计算机等强势产业很发达 |
[1:25:35] | Our information… | 据我方资料显示… |
[1:25:36] | Please, excuse me. | 抱歉 容我失陪一下 |
[1:25:38] | Yes, Mr. President, of course. | 当然 总统先生 |
[1:25:43] | Gentlemen, let us continue in ten minutes… | 先生们 我们十分钟后继续 |
[1:25:49] | This is good. Very good! | 很好 非常好 |
[1:25:52] | So, who is our next opponent? | 我们下一个对手是谁 |
[1:25:54] | The all blacks play England tomorrow. Then, we’ll know. | 新西兰全黑队明天对英格兰队 到时就知道 |
[1:25:57] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:25:59] | You will make sure that my schedule is free for the entire match. | 你要将观看整场比赛纳入我的行程 |
[1:26:03] | Oh, yes, tata. | 好的 总统 |
[1:26:05] | This is good. This is very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[1:26:26] | …Black team mates come to congratulate big fella yet again. | 全黑队员再次祝贺大个子进球 |
[1:26:30] | Lomu is becoming one of the most intimidating… | 鲁莫成为最令人害怕的选手之一 |
[1:26:32] | Why don’t we do a little work while we’re here. | 我们都在就做些工作吧 |
[1:26:37] | Just enjoy the rugby. | 好好看橄榄球 |
[1:26:40] | …World cup semifinal against England. | 世界杯半决赛 对阵英格兰队 |
[1:26:45] | So, let me understand this. | 让我想想 |
[1:26:47] | The all blacks are killing a team that thrashed us last year? | 全黑队战胜了去年让打败我们的球队 |
[1:26:50] | Thanks for reminding me. | 谢谢提醒 |
[1:26:57] | Yet again. | 再进一球 |
[1:26:58] | We’re gonna really have to tackle a lot better than the English are. | 我们得比英格兰队阻截防守得更好 |
[1:27:01] | – Yeah. That’s sure. – That’s sure. | -那是当然 -当然 |
[1:27:02] | – We do. – Ja. | -我们能行 -是啊 |
[1:27:04] | That is Lomu’s second try this afternoon. | 那是鲁莫今天下午的第二次尝试 |
[1:27:07] | This guy really likes scoring tries against the English… | 这家伙很喜欢突破英格兰队得分 |
[1:27:10] | Are those the judicial appointments for the free state? | 那些是自由邦的司法任用人员名单吗 |
[1:27:13] | They’ll keep until after the match. | 比赛结束前他们不会公布的 |
[1:27:19] | Here’s the kick. | 踢球得分 |
[1:27:21] | I’m the president, you know. | 我是总统 |
[1:27:24] | And the conversion is good! | 而且追加射门漂亮 |
[1:27:28] | Are you watching this guy? He’s about your size, but… | 你看到这个人吗 他和你体型差不多 |
[1:27:31] | How much does this Lomu weigh? | 这个鲁莫有多重 |
[1:27:34] | – 120 kilos. – Shit. | -120公斤 -该死 |
[1:27:36] | – Same as me. – Yeah, but you’re slow. | -和我一样 -是啊 但你跑得慢 |
[1:27:42] | Lomu looks for contact every time he gets the ball. | 鲁莫每次拿到球都在找人接应 |
[1:27:44] | Ja. | 没错 |
[1:27:45] | It’s good for us. | 这对我们有利 |
[1:27:46] | Ja. | 是的 |
[1:27:47] | I will break my arm, my leg, my neck, | 就算胳膊 脚 还有脖子都摔断 |
[1:27:51] | But I will not let that frickin’ guy go. | 我也不会让那个可怕的家伙过去 |
[1:27:52] | With you, Cappie. | 我和你并肩作战 队长 |
[1:27:54] | – With you, captain. – With you, cappie. With you. | -我也是 队长 -还有我 队长 还有我 |
[1:28:03] | …When you pass it. Grab this. | 你过去以后 接球 |
[1:28:11] | Run! | 跑 |
[1:28:12] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:28:18] | Still think I’m wasting my time with the rugby? | 还认为我关注橄榄球是浪费时间吗 |
[1:28:28] | …He’s in the clear and he will… | 他畅行无阻 并且他会… |
[1:28:30] | Brenda, please tell the minister of sport | 布兰达 请告诉体育部长 |
[1:28:34] | I’d like the full report on the all blacks. | 我要新西兰全黑队的全面报告 |
[1:28:38] | This rugby, it’s still strictly political? | 橄榄球还是完全政治性的吗 |
[1:28:42] | Oh yes. Oh yes. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:28:52] | Hello, Francois. | 弗朗索瓦 你好 |
[1:28:59] | Don’t lose them. I won’t be able to get more. | 别丢了 我可没有多余的 |
[1:29:01] | Thanks, Francois. | 谢谢你 弗朗索瓦 |
[1:29:03] | Me, mom, Nerine— wait, | 我 妈妈 尼拉妮…等等 |
[1:29:07] | And the fourth? | 有四张 |
[1:29:08] | Who’s it for? | 那张是给谁的 |
[1:29:28] | The all blacks beat Ireland 43 to 19. | 全黑队以43比19战胜爱尔兰队 |
[1:29:32] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[1:29:33] | They beat Wales 34 to 9. | 他们以34比9战胜威尔士队 |
[1:29:36] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[1:29:37] | They beat Japan 145 to 17. | 145比17战胜日本队 |
[1:29:41] | 145 points, in one match? | 一场比赛得了145分吗 |
[1:29:44] | It’s a new international record. | 这创下了新的世界纪录 |
[1:29:47] | They beat Scotland 48 to 30 in the quarter finals. | 四分之一决赛中以48比30战胜苏格兰队 |
[1:29:51] | You saw the match with England. | 你看过和英格兰队的比赛了 |
[1:29:52] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:29:54] | 45 to 29. And it was not that close. | 45比29 大比分胜出 |
[1:30:00] | They seem unstoppable. | 他们似乎势不可挡 |
[1:30:02] | If the opposing teams play them straight up, | 如果对方直接进攻 |
[1:30:04] | Jonah Lomu runs wild. | 约拿·鲁莫就没人防守肆无忌惮 |
[1:30:07] | If they focus on Lomu, that leaves others free. | 如果对方紧盯鲁莫 那其他球员就有机会 |
[1:30:10] | And, also, there’s the business of the haka. | 还有哈卡舞这东西 |
[1:30:13] | A maori war dance. Yes. | 毛利族的战舞 是的 |
[1:30:15] | It’s very powerful. | 这舞蹈很有威慑力 |
[1:30:20] | My sources tell me that half of the all black matches | 资料显示 因为这舞蹈 黑衣队有一半比赛 |
[1:30:22] | are won before the first whistle, because of it. | 都在第一声哨响前获胜 |
[1:30:26] | How can we beat them? | 怎么才能打败他们 |
[1:30:29] | I have the coach’s number. Maybe, you could call him and ask. | 我有教练的电话 也许你可以致电问一下 |
[1:30:32] | No. no. I don’t want to distract their focus, even for one minute. | 不 我不想让他们分神 一分钟都不行 |
[1:30:39] | But, how can we win? | 但我们怎么才能赢 |
[1:30:42] | Maybe we won’t. They’re favored two-to-one. | 也许赢不了 他们喜欢二对一盯人 |
[1:30:46] | Madiba, we’ve already exceeded all expectations. | 马迪巴 比赛场上场下 |
[1:30:48] | On and off the field. | 结果已经比预期好太多了 |
[1:30:51] | It’s not enough. Not now. | 还不够 至少现在不是 |
[1:30:54] | Not so close. | 还没有达到目的 |
[1:30:57] | This country is hungry for greatness. | 这个国家渴望成就 |
[1:31:21] | I brought one of your mom’s protein shakes. | 我带来了你妈妈做的蛋白奶昔 |
[1:31:29] | Thinking about tomorrow? | 在想明天的事吗 |
[1:31:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:34] | Tomorrow’s taken care of, | 不管怎样 |
[1:31:37] | one way or another. | 明天都要应付 |
[1:31:40] | I’m was thinking about | 我在想 |
[1:31:41] | how you spend 30 years in a tiny cell, | 一个人怎么能在狭窄监狱隔间里度过30年 |
[1:31:47] | And come out ready to forgive the people who put you there. | 并在出狱时原谅那些把你送进去的人 |
[1:31:59] | Go home, man. There’s nothing more you can do today. | 回家吧 活计 今天你没什么可做的 |
[1:32:07] | Have I ever mentioned to you that I hate rugby? | 我对你说过我讨厌橄榄球吗 |
[1:32:10] | Once or twice, yes. | 偶尔说过 |
[1:32:15] | I just want to get him through tomorrow, safely. | 我只想安然度过明天 |
[1:32:18] | That’s all. | 只有这一个想法 |
[1:32:20] | We all do. | 我们都这样想 |
[1:32:48] | The tickets sold out long before the team became popular. | 早在球队声名鹊起之前球票就卖光了 |
[1:32:52] | It’s not exactly going to be the rainbow nation out there. | 外面并不是彩虹国度 |
[1:32:57] | And that’s the reality. | 这就是现实 |
[1:32:59] | Now, all it takes is one idiot trying to make a statement, | 当下 一旦有个白痴想发表演说 |
[1:33:05] | or one fool who thinks that he hears | 或某个笨蛋认为自己 |
[1:33:07] | god speaking to him through the radio. | 通过电台听到了神的召唤 就完了 |
[1:33:10] | It’s happened before! | 以前发生过 |
[1:33:12] | But not today. | 但今天不能发生 |
[1:33:14] | Not on our watch. | 不能发生在我们眼前 |
[1:33:16] | And not today. | 不在今天 |
[1:33:58] | Hey. Flag face. Flag face. | 在脸上画国旗啦 画国旗啦 |
[1:34:00] | – Flag face? – Bugger off! | -要画吗 -滚开 |
[1:34:08] | We’re at Ellis park on this historic day, | 在这历史性的一天 我们来到艾利斯公园 |
[1:34:11] | where, even this early, crowd expectation is at fever pitch… | 还这么早 人群涌动 极度兴奋 |
[1:34:17] | Because their beloved green and gold | 因为他们挚爱的跳羚队 |
[1:34:20] | have somehow managed to defy all expectations. | 不管怎样都粉碎了所有预测 |
[1:34:24] | But now they come up against a team unlike any they have played before. | 但如今他们面临前所未见的强敌 |
[1:34:29] | These all blacks are possibly one of | 黑衣队大概是迄今为止 |
[1:34:32] | the greatest international sides ever, | 最强大的国际队之一 |
[1:34:35] | With a player in Jonah Lomu who is as dominant as any | 队员约拿·鲁莫更是这个位置上 |
[1:34:39] | this correspondent has ever seen. | 所能看到的最突出的球员 |
[1:34:54] | Madiba! | 马迪巴 |
[1:35:48] | Final approach, captain. | 最后进场了 机长 |
[1:35:52] | Let it be noted that I’m taking control of the aircraft. | 记住 飞机上我说了算 |
[1:35:55] | Duly noted. | 遵命 |
[1:35:58] | I take full responsibility for what happens from now on. | 从现在起 出了什么事皆有我负责 |
[1:36:22] | Do you see that jet, to the east? | 你看到那架往东飞的喷气式飞机了吗 |
[1:36:26] | Did they get clearance for this? | 他们有飞行许可吗 |
[1:36:28] | Not from us. | 我们没发 |
[1:36:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:36:34] | VIP box. | VIP室 |
[1:36:35] | Get him out of there. Now. | 马上让他离开 |
[1:36:38] | No time. | 来不及了 |
[1:37:05] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:37:49] | – Boka! – Yeah. | -跳羚队 -加油 |
[1:37:52] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[1:38:29] | …World cup finals. | 世界杯决赛 |
[1:38:47] | Please welcome the South African Springboks! | 欢迎南非跳羚队 |
[1:39:05] | And New Zealand; All Blacks. | 还有新西兰的全黑队 |
[1:39:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome | 女士们先生们 有请 |
[1:39:49] | the president of the republic of South Africa | 南非共和国总统 |
[1:39:52] | Mr. Nelson Mandela. | 纳尔逊·曼德拉先生 |
[1:40:05] | Dr. Nelson Mandela, the president of South Africa | 纳尔逊·曼德拉博士 南非总统 |
[1:40:07] | In the rugby jersey with the number six on its back… | 身着6号橄榄球衣 |
[1:40:11] | The all black’s won’t like it. | 全黑队可不喜欢这样 |
[1:40:16] | Francois, your country is very proud of you. | 弗朗索瓦 你的国家为你骄傲 |
[1:40:20] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:40:21] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[1:40:23] | – …Mr. president. – Mr. president. Thank you. | -总统先生 -总统先生 谢谢您 |
[1:40:26] | Good luck to you, son. | 孩子 祝你好运 |
[1:40:29] | Good luck to you, son. | 孩子 祝你好运 |
[1:40:35] | Both teams are out there with Dr. Mandela. | 两队球员和曼德拉博士站在一起 |
[1:40:38] | Chester, I want you to know that your whole country is supporting you. | 切斯特 你要知道 全国人民都支持你 |
[1:40:44] | – Good luck. – Thank you, sir. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 先生 |
[1:40:47] | – Good luck, son. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 孩子 -谢谢 |
[1:40:48] | What a dramatic moment here in Ellis park. | 艾利斯公园记录了多么感人的一刻啊 |
[1:40:50] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many flags in one stadium. | 我从没在一个体育场见过这么多旗子 |
[1:41:03] | – Hi. – Their captain. | -你好 -这是他们的队长 |
[1:41:05] | I’m honored, sir. | 我很荣幸 先生 |
[1:41:09] | Mr. president… | 总统先生 |
[1:41:11] | – Yonah? – Yes. Jonah, sir. | -由拿 -是约拿 先生 |
[1:41:13] | – Nice to see you. – Yes. Thank you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 谢谢 |
[1:41:15] | I’m a little afraid of you. | 我有点怕你 |
[1:41:17] | …And that’s big Jonah Lomu. | 那就是大个子约拿·鲁莫 |
[1:41:19] | A big day for him. | 是他的大日子 |
[1:41:23] | – We’re all together now. – Yes. | -我们都聚在一起了 -是的 |
[1:41:25] | Good luck. | 大家好运 |
[1:41:27] | “Nelson… Nelson… Nelson…” | 纳尔逊…纳尔逊…纳尔逊 |
[1:41:32] | “Nelson… Nelson… Nelson…” | 纳尔逊…纳尔逊…纳尔逊 |
[1:41:39] | …Dr. Mandela just lifting his cap to the sixty-two thousand people…. | 曼德拉总统向6万2名群众脱帽致意 |
[1:41:43] | “Nelson… Nelson… Nelson…” | 纳尔逊…纳尔逊…纳尔逊 |
[1:41:59] | …Wonderful aerial shot of… | 艾利斯公园体育馆上空 |
[1:42:02] | …Ellis park stadium… | 完美的航拍景色 |
[1:42:08] | Very emotional moment for both teams. | 这对双方球队来说是激动人心的一刻 |
[1:42:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, the National Anthem of South Africa. | 女士们先生们 奏南非国歌 |
[1:42:36] | South African National Anthems. | 南非国歌 |
[1:43:09] | What an unbelievable spectacular year in Johannesburg. | 这是约翰内斯堡无比壮观的一年 |
[1:44:26] | Perhaps we should make a little wager. | 也许我们该打个赌 |
[1:44:30] | All your gold, for all our sheep? | 用你所有的金子赌我们所有的羊 |
[1:44:34] | Well I was thinking more along the lines of a case of wine. | 我倒是更想赌一箱酒 |
[1:44:43] | The celebration’s over. We now come to the big game. | 庆祝结束 现在大赛开始 |
[1:44:45] | And we’ll wait the haka of New Zealand. | 我们会期待新西兰的战舞 |
[1:45:31] | …That’s the challenge, laid down by the maoris before going into battle. | 那是示威 出战前毛利人跳的舞 |
[1:45:57] | New Zealand as best team gets in the final of the tournament. | 新西兰队做为最佳球队进入决赛 |
[1:46:26] | Get out of here. | 快跑 |
[1:46:36] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[1:46:40] | …Knocked him down and stole the ball… | 放倒他 把球抢过来 |
[1:46:43] | …Put into play by New Zealand. | 新西兰队执球 |
[1:46:44] | Now here’s the chance for them on the outside… | 现在他们在外围有机会 |
[1:46:51] | Engate. | 对阵 |
[1:46:54] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:47:05] | Come, boys. | 兄弟们 过来 |
[1:47:07] | What the heck are we doing? Lomu is killing us. | 我们在搞什么 鲁莫要杀了我们 |
[1:47:11] | Forwards, we must start scrumming. | 进攻 我们必须要争球 |
[1:47:14] | We must disrupt them at the first phase. | 我们必须在第一节打乱他们的节奏 |
[1:47:16] | We can’t allow Lomu to get the ball and space. | 我们不能让鲁莫拿到球 更不能给他空隙 |
[1:47:18] | He’s frickin’ killing us. | 他会宰了我们 |
[1:47:20] | But listen, if Lomu gets the ball, whoever is there… | 但是听好 如果鲁莫拿球 不论谁在那儿 |
[1:47:23] | James, Joost…hit the fucking guy. Hold on to him. Hold it. | 詹姆士 朱斯特 拦住他 死死拦住他 |
[1:47:28] | Help will come. Help will be there. | 大家会支援 一定会增援 |
[1:47:36] | …The big Jonah Lomu and give him some time and space… | …大块头约拿·鲁莫赢得时间和空隙 |
[1:48:03] | Oh! no! | 住手 住手 |
[1:48:16] | …Most of the opportunities have gone New Zealand’s way… | 场上形势由新西兰队主导 |
[1:48:19] | Go. Go. Go! | 加油 加油 |
[1:48:36] | Listen up. Captain… | 队长注意 |
[1:48:50] | …First blood to New Zealand… | 新西兰队的第一次得分 |
[1:50:00] | Empty. Thirty four. | 空场 34 |
[1:50:08] | …Such an important kick for New Zealand… | 对新西兰来说这是很重要的一球 |
[1:50:20] | New Zealand 6, South Africa 3. | 新西兰队6分 南非队3分 |
[1:50:25] | …It’s a great kick from… | 很棒的一脚球 |
[1:50:26] | Thirteen minutes gone now. | 比赛过去13分钟 |
[1:50:28] | Six points to three New Zealand beats South Africa. | 新西兰队6比3领先南非队 |
[1:50:38] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[1:50:54] | …Twenty-one minutes gone now… | 比赛过去21分钟 |
[1:51:18] | …South Africa goes into the lead for the first time in the match… | 这场比赛中南非队第一次领先 |
[1:51:27] | …Advantage for South Africa 9:6… | 南非队9比6领先 |
[1:52:04] | …Attempt for New Zealand… | 新西兰队进攻 |
[1:52:08] | Boys. It’s all right. | 伙计们 没关系 |
[1:52:41] | Unsuccessful kick. The score remains 9:9. | 未得分 比分仍是9比9平 |
[1:52:45] | …That’s closing score nine point all. | 最后比分9比9平 |
[1:52:48] | And now, there will be a five minutes’ break. | 接下来 将是5分钟的休息时间 |
[1:52:51] | Twenty final minutes in the world cup. We’re gonna have an extra time. | 世界杯的最后20分钟 进行加时赛 |
[1:52:58] | Extra time. | 加时赛 |
[1:53:01] | So, what does this mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:53:03] | Extra time. Twenty minutes. | 加时赛 20分钟 |
[1:53:07] | I don’t think I can take it. | 我觉得我撑不下去了 |
[1:53:09] | Oh, this will be a test of great character, | 这最后的20分钟里 |
[1:53:12] | In these last twenty minutes of this match. | 将是对意志的极大考验 |
[1:53:16] | Who’s the fittest team on this field? | 谁是赛场上最强的队 |
[1:53:19] | Who’s the fittest team on this field? | 谁是赛场上最强的队 |
[1:53:43] | Engate. | 对阵 |
[1:53:46] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:54:19] | New zealand 12, South Africa 9. | 新西兰队12分 南非队9分 |
[1:54:27] | …In reserve, because… high, high above the crossbar. | 后备球员…因为…高高越过球门横梁 |
[1:54:46] | Penalty against green. | 对跳羚队罚点球 |
[1:54:54] | Francois… | 弗朗索瓦 |
[1:54:57] | Too many guys off their feet. | 太多人失控了 |
[1:55:00] | – Oh, yes. – Speak to your team. | -是 -告诫你的队员 |
[1:55:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:55:10] | Heads up! | 抬起头来 |
[1:55:12] | Look in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:55:15] | Do you hear? | 听到了吗 |
[1:55:16] | Listen to your country. | 听听你的人民的声音 |
[1:55:19] | Seven minutes. | 7分钟 |
[1:55:21] | Seven minutes. | 只剩7分钟 |
[1:55:22] | Defense, defense, defense! | 防守 防守 再防守 |
[1:55:24] | This is it! | 就要这样 |
[1:55:25] | This is our destiny. | 这是我们的命运 |
[1:55:27] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:55:29] | – Come. – Come on. | -加油 -加油 |
[1:55:34] | How long before the end? | 离结束还有多长时间 |
[1:55:37] | Seven minutes. | 7分钟 |
[1:55:42] | This will be the longest seven minutes for both two teams. | 这对两个队来说 都是最长的7分钟 |
[1:57:46] | …Can hear the big man coming… | 大块头来啦 |
[1:58:20] | Now! | 传过来 |
[1:58:50] | …Has he got ’em?… | 球进了吗 |
[1:59:34] | …Great play there… | 干得漂亮 |
[2:01:56] | Chester, will you lead us in a prayer? | 切斯特 你能带领我们做祷告吗 |
[2:01:59] | Thanks lord, for getting us into this final. | 感谢主 让我们进入决赛 |
[2:02:02] | Thanks for no serious injuries. | 感谢主 保佑众人平安 |
[2:02:04] | And most of all, thanks for the win, amen. | 最要紧的是 感谢主 让我们胜利 阿门 |
[2:02:07] | “Amen” | 阿门 |
[2:02:16] | Good game. | 精彩的比赛 |
[2:03:43] | Francois… a few words… | 弗朗索瓦 说两句吧 |
[2:03:46] | Great game, but you could’ve done it | 精彩的比赛 你们能够胜利 |
[2:03:49] | Without the amazing support of 63,000 South Africans here today. | 是因为有六万三千名南非人的热情支持吧 |
[2:03:54] | Ja. We didn’t have the support of 63,000 South Africans. | 是啊 不只是六万三千名南非人支持我们 |
[2:03:58] | We had the support of 43 million South Africans. | 而是四百三十万南非人支持我们 |
[2:04:16] | I want to thank you for what you have done to our country. | 我感谢你们对国家所做的一切 |
[2:04:20] | No, Mr. president, thank you for what you have done for our country. | 不 总统先生 应该感谢您为国家所做的一切 |
[2:05:59] | – This route’s too crowded. – Change to route C. | -这条路太堵了 -换C路线吧 |
[2:06:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:06:06] | It’s no hurry. | 不急 |
[2:06:08] | No hurry at all. | 一点也不着急 |
[2:06:12] | Madiba says it’s no need to hurry. | 马迪巴说不着急 |
[2:06:25] | “I thank whatever gods may be” | 我感谢名号万般的诸神 |
[2:06:29] | “For my unconquerable soul.” | 赐我不屈的灵魂 |
[2:06:32] | “I am the master of my fate” | 我是自己命运的主宰 |
[2:06:35] | “I am the captain of my soul.” | 我是自己灵魂的舵手 |