英文名称:Iron Man 2
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Been a while since I was up here in front of you. | 自我上次在这里见大家过去好一阵了 |
[00:11] | Maybe I’ll do us all a favor and just stick to the cards. | 我这次还是帮大家个忙 照稿读吧 |
[00:17] | There’s been speculation | 有人猜测 |
[00:18] | that I was involved in the events that occurred | 我卷入了之前发生在 |
[00:20] | on the freeway and the rooftop… | 高速和屋顶上的事件 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry, Mr Stark, | 抱歉 斯塔克先生 |
[00:23] | but do you honestly expect us to believe that | 你真的指望我们相信 |
[00:25] | that was a bodyguard in a suit that conveniently appeared, | 那是一个穿战衣的保镖 碰巧出现 |
[00:29] | despite the fact that you sorely despise bodyguards? | 尽管你特别讨厌用保镖 |
[00:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:32] | And this mysterious bodyguard was somehow equipped | 而且这位神秘保镖还不知怎么配备了 |
[00:37] | with an undisclosed Stark high-tech powered battle… | 未公开的斯托克高科技动力战斗… |
[00:41] | I know that it’s confusing. | 我知道情况让人糊涂 |
[00:43] | It is one thing to question the official story, | 质疑官方说辞是一回事 |
[00:45] | and another thing entirely to make wild accusations, | 但提出疯狂指控 或暗示说 |
[00:48] | or insinuate that I’m a superhero. | 我是个超级英雄可是另一码事了 |
[00:52] | I mean, let’s face it, I’m not the heroic type. | 承认吧 我不是做英雄的料 |
[00:57] | A laundry list of character defects, | 我有一堆性格缺陷 |
[00:58] | all the mistakes I’ve made, largely public. | 犯过那么多错误 还很公开 |
[01:02] | The truth is | 事实就是 |
[01:08] | I am Iron Man. | 我就是钢铁侠 |
[01:21] | Ivan. | 伊凡 |
[01:27] | Vanya. | 万尼亚 |
[05:04] | 270 at 30 knots. | 方向270 速度30节 |
[05:06] | Holding steady at 15,000 feet. | 保持在1.5万英尺上 |
[05:08] | You are clear for exfiltration over the drop zone. | 可以从空投点撤出 |
[07:10] | It’s good to be back. | 回来的感觉真好 |
[07:14] | – You missed me? – Blow something up! | -想我了吗 -炸点什么 |
[07:16] | I missed you, too. Blow something up? | 我也想你们了 炸点东西 |
[07:18] | I already did that. | 我已经炸过了 |
[07:20] | I’m not saying that the world is enjoying its | 我不是说 这世界因为我 |
[07:24] | longest period of uninterrupted peace in years because of me. | 而迎来了最长的一段持续和平时期 |
[07:31] | I’m not saying | 我不是说 |
[07:33] | that from the ashes of captivity, | 从囚禁的灰烬里 |
[07:37] | never has a greater phoenix metaphor | 涅槃了人类史上最伟大的 |
[07:39] | been personified in human history. | 成真的隐喻凤凰 |
[07:44] | I’m not saying | 我不是说 |
[07:46] | that Uncle Sam can kick back on a lawn chair, | 山姆大叔可以安详地躺在草坪躺椅上 |
[07:51] | sipping on an iced tea | 喝一杯冰茶 |
[07:52] | because I haven’t come across anyone who’s man enough | 因为我还没遇见哪个有种跟 |
[07:55] | to go toe-to-toe with me on my best day. | 状态最佳的我硬碰硬的家伙 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1755个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:349个,六级词汇:194个,GRE词汇:202个,托福词汇:283个,考研词汇:390个,专四词汇:327个,专八词汇:66个, 所有生词标注共:696个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:03] | I love you, Tony! | 我爱你 托尼 |
[08:04] | Please, it’s not about me. | 拜托 这不是关于我 |
[08:07] | It’s not about you. | 也不是关于你 |
[08:11] | It’s not even about us. It’s about legacy. | 甚至不是关于我们 而是关于遗产 |
[08:15] | It’s about what we choose to leave behind for future generations. | 是关于我们决定要为后世子孙留下什么 |
[08:18] | And that’s why for the next year | 所以 在接下来一年里 |
[08:21] | and for the first time since 1974, | 也是自1974年起第一次 |
[08:23] | the best and brightest men and women | 全世界各国家各企业 |
[08:25] | of nations and corporations the world over | 最聪明最棒的男男女女 |
[08:27] | will pool their resources, share their collective vision, | 将整合资源 分享共同愿景 |
[08:31] | to leave behind a brighter future. | 从而留下一个更美好的未来 |
[08:34] | It’s not about us. | 重点不是我们 |
[08:36] | Therefore, what I’m saying, | 所以 我是要说 |
[08:38] | if I’m saying anything, | 如果我有任何话想说的话 |
[08:40] | is welcome back to the Stark Expo. | 就是欢迎再次来到斯塔克博览会 |
[08:46] | And now, making a special guest appearance | 现在 一位特别出场嘉宾 |
[08:49] | from the great beyond to tell you what it’s all about, | 将跨越生死之隔 来向你说明一切的 |
[08:51] | please welcome my father, Howard. | 有请我父亲 霍华德 |
[08:56] | Everything is achievable through technology. | 科技可以实现一切 |
[08:59] | Better living, robust health, | 更好的生活 强健的体魄 |
[09:02] | and for the first time in human history, | 以及人类史上第一次 |
[09:04] | the possibility of world peace. | 世界和平的可能性 |
[09:07] | So, from all of us here at Stark Industries, | 所以 代表斯塔克工业全体 |
[09:08] | I would like to personally introduce you to | 我要亲自向你介绍 |
[09:11] | the City of the Future. | 未来之城 |
[09:13] | Technology holds infinite possibilities for mankind, | 科技为人类带来了无限可能 |
[09:17] | and will one day rid society of all its ills. | 终有一日 将摒除社会的一切问题 |
[09:20] | Soon, technology will affect | 很快 科技将影响 |
[09:21] | the way you live your life every day. | 你日常生活的方式 |
[09:24] | No more tedious work, | 再不用做无聊的工作 |
[09:26] | leaving more time for leisure activities | 让你有更多时间做闲适的活动 |
[09:29] | and enjoying the sweet life. | 享受美好的生活 |
[09:30] | The Stark Expo. Welcome. | 斯塔克博览会 欢迎您 |
[09:38] | We are coming to you live from the kickoff of the Stark Expo, | 我们在斯塔克博览会的开幕式现场为您直播 |
[09:39] | 斯塔克博览会开幕仪式 托尼·斯塔克发表主题演讲 | |
[09:41] | where Tony Stark has just walked off stage. | 托尼·斯塔克刚刚走下了主舞台 |
[09:44] | Don’t worry if you can’t make it down here tonight | 如果你今晚无法到场也没关系 |
[09:46] | because this Expo goes on all year long. | 因为博览会是全年开放的 |
[09:48] | And I’m gonna be here checking out all the attractions | 我也会在这里游览各个景点 |
[09:50] | and the pavilions and the inventions from all around the world. | 展馆 以及来自世界各地的发明 |
[09:54] | – Make sure you join me… – All right, | -务必跟我一起 -好了 |
[09:55] | it’s a zoo out there, watch out. | 外面乱成一团 小心 |
[09:57] | Open up, let’s go. | 开门 走 |
[09:59] | Nice to see you. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[09:59] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:01] | – I remember you. – Tony, Tony… | -我记得你 -托尼 |
[10:04] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[10:05] | Come on, come on. | 行了 走吧 |
[10:06] | Hello. It would be a pleasure. | 你好 很荣幸 |
[10:09] | – Okay. – See you, buddy. | -好了 -回见 伙计 |
[10:11] | This is Larry. | 这是拉里 |
[10:12] | Hey, the oracle of Oracle. What a pleasure. | 甲骨文的当家 真荣幸 |
[10:14] | – Nice to see you. – Call me. Call me. | -见到你真高兴 -打给我哦 |
[10:15] | – Larry King. – Larry! | -拉里·金 -拉里 |
[10:18] | Yes, my people, my people. | 太好了 我的朋友们 |
[10:20] | Come on, Tony. There we go. | 走吧 托尼 我们走 |
[10:22] | – Very mellow. – That wasn’t so bad. | -很顺利 -还不算糟 |
[10:23] | No, it was perfect. | 是啊 完美 |
[10:25] | Look what we got here, the new model. | 看看这是什么 新款车 |
[10:27] | – Does she come with the car? – I certainly hope so. | -她是随车附赠的吗 -希望是的 |
[10:29] | – And you are? – Marshal. | -你是 -玛西尔[法警] |
[10:31] | Irish. | 爱尔兰名字 |
[10:32] | – I like it. – Pleased to meet you, Tony. | -我喜欢 -认识你很高兴 托尼 |
[10:33] | I’m on the wheel. Do you mind? | 我开 行吗 |
[10:34] | Where you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[10:35] | – Bedford. – What are you doing here? | -贝德福德 -你来这里干什么 |
[10:36] | – Looking for you. – Yeah? You found me. | -找你 -是吗 你找到我了 |
[10:41] | – What are you up to later? – Serving subpoenas. | -你待会儿有什么事吗 -送传票 |
[10:46] | He doesn’t like to be handed things. | 他不喜欢被人递东西 |
[10:47] | – Yeah, I have a peeve. – I got it. | -是啊 我的怪癖 -我拿着就行 |
[10:49] | You are hereby ordered | 你必须于 |
[10:50] | to appear before the Senate Armed Services Committee | 明早9点出席参议院 |
[10:53] | tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. | 军事委员会的听证会 |
[10:54] | – Can I see a badge? – You wanna see the badge? | -能出示下证件吗 -你想看我的证件 |
[10:56] | He likes the badge. | 他喜欢证件 |
[10:58] | – You still like it? – Yep. | -现在还喜欢吗 -嗯 |
[11:03] | How far are we from D.C.? | 我们离华府多远 |
[11:04] | D.C.? 250 miles. | 华府吗 250英里 |
[11:09] | Mr. Stark, could we | 斯塔克先生 我们可以 |
[11:11] | pick up now where we left off? | 继续之前的话题了吗 |
[11:13] | Mr. Stark. Please. | 斯塔克先生 请注意 |
[11:15] | – Yes, dear? – Can I have your attention? | -什么事 亲爱的 -可以认真听吗 |
[11:16] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:17] | Do you or do you not possess a specialized weapon? | 你是否持有一件特制武器 |
[11:21] | – I do not. – You do not? | -我没有 -你没有吗 |
[11:23] | I do not. Well, it depends on how you define the word “weapon.” | 我没有 这要看你怎么定义”武器”一词了 |
[11:25] | – The Iron Man weapon. – My device does not fit that description. | -钢铁侠武器 -我的装置不符合这一描述 |
[11:29] | Well… How would you describe it? | 那你会怎么描述它 |
[11:30] | I would describe it by defining it as what it is, Senator. | 我对它的描述就是它的准确定义 参议员 |
[11:33] | – As? – It’s a high-tech prosthesis. | -是什么 -高科技假肢 |
[11:37] | That is… That is… | 那是… |
[11:38] | That’s actually the most apt description I can make of it. | 那才是我认为最合适的描述 |
[11:41] | It’s a weapon. It’s a weapon, Mr. Stark. | 它是件武器 斯塔克先生 |
[11:43] | Please, if your priority | 拜托 如果你的优先考虑 |
[11:44] | was actually the well-being of the American citizen… | 真是美国公民的幸福 |
[11:46] | My priority is to get the iron Man weapon turned over to the | 我的优先考虑是将钢铁侠武器交给 |
[11:48] | people of the United States of America. | 美国人民 |
[11:50] | Well, you can forget it. | 那你别想了 |
[11:51] | 托尼·斯塔克 \h\h斯塔克工业执行总裁 | |
[11:53] | I am Iron Man. The suit and I are one. | 我就是钢铁侠 我和战衣是一体的 |
[11:56] | To turn over the Iron Man suit would be to turn over myself, | 上交钢铁侠战衣就是交出我自己 |
[11:59] | which is tantamount to indentured servitude or prostitution, | 这相当于卖身或卖淫 |
[12:02] | depending on what state you’re in. | 这要看你是哪个州的了 |
[12:04] | You can’t have it. | 你别想拿到它 |
[12:05] | Look, I’m no expert… | 听着 我不是专家 |
[12:07] | In prostitution? Of course not. | 在卖淫方面吗 当然不是 |
[12:08] | You’re a senator. Come on. | 你可是参议员 拜托 |
[12:12] | I’m no expert in weapons. | 我不是武器专家 |
[12:14] | We have somebody here who is an expert on weapons. | 我们请来了一位武器专家 |
[12:14] | 斯特恩参议员 \h\h宾夕法尼亚 军事委员会主席 | |
[12:16] | I’d now like to call Justin Hammer, | 我现在传召贾斯汀·汉默 |
[12:18] | our current primary weapons contractor. | 我们现在的主武器承包商 |
[12:20] | 贾斯汀·汉默 \h\h汉默工业执行总裁 \h\h\h\h国防部主系统承包商 | |
[12:22] | Let the record reflect that I observed | 请记录显示我看到了 |
[12:24] | Mr. Hammer entering the chamber, | 汉默先生走进会场 |
[12:26] | and I am wondering | 而我在想 |
[12:27] | if and when any actual expert will also be in attendance. | 还会不会有真正的专家出席 |
[12:33] | 贾斯汀·汉默 \h\h汉默工业执行总裁 \h\h\h\h国防部主系统承包商 | |
[12:35] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[12:36] | I’m no expert. I defer to you, Anthony. | 我不是专家 我得听你的 安托尼 |
[12:39] | You’re the wonder boy. | 你才是金童嘛 |
[12:41] | Senator, if I may. | 参议员 可以吗 |
[12:43] | I may well not be an expert, but you know who was the expert? | 我或许不是专家 但知道谁是最大的专家吗 |
[12:48] | Your dad. Howard Stark. | 你爸爸 霍华德·斯塔克 |
[12:51] | Really a father to us all, | 他是我们所有人的父亲 |
[12:53] | and to the military-industrial age. | 也是军事工业时代之父 |
[12:56] | Let’s just be clear. He was no flower child. | 我们说清楚 他可不是嬉皮士 |
[12:58] | He was a lion. | 而是一只雄狮 |
[13:00] | We all know why we’re here. | 我们都清楚本次听证会的原因 |
[13:01] | In the last six months, | 过去六个月里 |
[13:03] | Anthony Stark has created a sword with untold possibilities. | 安托尼·斯塔克创造了一把有无限可能的利剑 |
[13:07] | And yet he insists it’s a shield. | 但他却坚称那是块盾牌 |
[13:10] | 贾斯汀·汉默 \h\h汉默工业执行总裁 \h\h\h\h国防部主系统承包商 | |
[13:10] | He asks us to trust him as we cower behind it. | 他叫我们躲在它后面 信任他 |
[13:15] | I wish I were comforted, Anthony, I really do. | 真希望这让我感到安心 安托尼 真的 |
[13:18] | I’d love to leave my door unlocked when I leave the house, | 我希望离家时能不用锁门 |
[13:21] | but this ain’t Canada. | 但这里不是加拿大 |
[13:23] | You know, we live in a world of grave threats, | 我们生活在充满重大威胁的世界里 |
[13:24] | threats that Mr. Stark will not always be able to foresee. | 这些威胁 斯塔克先生并不总能预料到 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:31] | God bless Iron Man. God bless America. | 上帝保佑钢铁侠 上帝保佑美国 |
[13:35] | That is well said, Mr. Hammer. | 说得很好 汉默先生 |
[13:37] | The committee would now like to invite | 委员会现在要请 |
[13:39] | Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes to the chamber. | 詹姆斯·罗德中校进入会场 |
[13:42] | Rhodey? What? | 罗德 什么 |
[13:50] | Hey, buddy. I didn’t expect to see you here. | 哥们 没想到会在这里见到你 |
[13:53] | Look, it’s me, I’m here. Deal with it. Let’s move on. | 是我 我来了 认了吧 向前看 |
[13:56] | I just… | 我就是… |
[13:57] | – Drop it. – All right, I’ll drop it. | -省省 -好吧 我不说了 |
[13:59] | I have before me a complete report on the Iron Man weapon, | 我面前有一份完整的钢铁侠武器报告 |
[14:02] | compiled by Colonel Rhodes. And, Colonel, for the record, | 由罗德中校整理 中校 作为记录 |
[14:05] | can you please read page 57, paragraph four? | 请读一下第57页第四段 |
[14:08] | You’re requesting that I read specific selections | 您是要我从我的报告中 |
[14:10] | – from my report, Senator? – Yes, sir. | -选读一段吗 参议员 -是的 |
[14:12] | It was my understanding that I was going to be testifying | 我以为我要以更全面细致的方式 |
[14:14] | in a much more comprehensive and detailed manner. | 进行作证 |
[14:16] | I understand. A lot of things have changed today. | 我知道 今天很多事都发生了变化 |
[14:18] | – So if you could just read… – You do understand | -麻烦你读一下 -你知道 |
[14:19] | that reading a single paragraph out of context does not reflect | 如果脱离上下文 只读一段 是不能体现 |
[14:22] | – the summary of my final… – Just read it, Colonel. | -我最终的总结… -读吧 中校 |
[14:23] | I do. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[14:26] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[14:29] | “As he does not operate | “因为他的行动 |
[14:30] | within any definable branch of government, | 不明确受任何政府机构管辖 |
[14:35] | Iron Man presents a potential threat | 钢铁侠对于国家 |
[14:37] | to the security of both the nation | 和其利益都构成 |
[14:39] | and to her interests.” | 潜在威胁” |
[14:40] | I did, however, go on to summarize | 但我之后还总结了 |
[14:42] | that the benefits of Iron Man far outweigh the liabilities. | 钢铁侠存在的好处大于弊端 |
[14:45] | And that it would be in our interest… | 对我们有利的作法是… |
[14:46] | That’s enough, Colonel. | 够了 中校 |
[14:47] | – to fold Mr. Stark… – That’s enough. | -让斯塔克先生 -够了 |
[14:49] | into the existing chain of command, Senator. | 加入现有的指挥链 参议员 |
[14:50] | I’m not a joiner, | 我不喜欢团队合作 |
[14:51] | but I’ll consider Secretary of Defense, if you ask nice. | 但如果你客气点 我愿考虑国防部长 |
[14:54] | We can amend the hours a little bit. | 我们可以商量下工作时间 |
[14:57] | I’d like to go on and show, if I may, | 如果可以 我还想展示 |
[14:59] | the imagery that’s connected to your report. | 与你的报告相关的图像 |
[15:01] | I believe it is somewhat premature to reveal these images | 我认为现在就向公众展示这些画面 |
[15:04] | – to the general public at this time. – With all due respect, | -可能还为时尚早 -恕我直言 |
[15:06] | Colonel, I understand. | 中校 我懂 |
[15:07] | And if you could just narrate those for us, | 麻烦你为我们讲解一下 |
[15:09] | we’d be very grateful. | 我们会很感激的 |
[15:12] | Let’s have the images. | 请调出图像 |
[15:15] | Intelligence suggests that the devices seen in these photos | 根据情报显示 这些图片中的装置 |
[15:18] | are, in fact, attempts at making manned copies | 正是在尝试复制有人驾驭的 |
[15:21] | of Mr. Stark’s suit. | 斯塔克先生的战衣 |
[15:23] | This has been corroborated | 情报得到了 |
[15:25] | by our allies and local intelligence on the ground, | 我们盟友和当地情报部门的佐证 |
[15:28] | indicating that these suits are quite possibly, | 情报还显示 这些战衣很可能 |
[15:31] | at this moment, operational. | 已经可以运行了 |
[15:33] | Hold on one second, buddy. Let me see something here. | 等一下 哥们 我看看 |
[15:38] | Boy, I’m good. I commandeered your screens. | 天呐 我真厉害 我征用了你的屏幕 |
[15:41] | I need them. Time for a little transparency. | 我需要它们 该公开公开了 |
[15:44] | Now, let’s see what’s really going on. | 我们看看真实情况如何吧 |
[15:45] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[15:46] | If you will direct your attention to said screens… | 麻烦大家看着屏幕 |
[15:50] | I believe that’s North Korea. | 那里应该是朝鲜 |
[15:59] | Can you turn that off? Take it off. | 可以关掉它吗 把它关掉 |
[16:02] | Iran. | 伊朗 |
[16:07] | No grave immediate threat here. | 并没有急迫的大威胁吧 |
[16:10] | Is that Justin Hammer? | 那是贾斯汀·汉默吗 |
[16:12] | How did Hammer get in the game? | 汉默怎么也做起这个了 |
[16:14] | Justin, you’re on TV. Focus up. | 贾斯汀 你上电视了 看啊 |
[16:17] | Okay, give me a left twist. | 好 左转 |
[16:19] | Left’s good. Turn to the right. | 左转没问题 再右转 |
[16:23] | Oh, Shit. Oh, Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[16:27] | 斯特恩参议员 \h\h宾夕法尼亚 军事委员会主席 | |
[16:28] | Yeah, I’d say most countries, five, 10 years away. | 我认为大部分国家还要再研究个五年十年的 |
[16:32] | Hammer Industries, 20. | 汉默工业 20年 |
[16:33] | I’d like to point out that that test pilot survived. | 我想说明 那台测试机没有损毁 |
[16:36] | I think we’re done, is the point that he’s making. | 行了 重点是 他在制造这个 |
[16:38] | I don’t think there’s any reason… | 我觉得没必要… |
[16:39] | The point is, you’re welcome, | 重点是 不用谢… |
[16:41] | – I guess. – For what? | -吧 -谢什么 |
[16:42] | Because I’m your nuclear deterrent. | 因为我是你的核威慑 |
[16:44] | It’s working. We’re safe. America is secure. | 很有效 我们安全了 美国安全了 |
[16:47] | You want my property? You can’t have it. | 你要我的东西 你别想拿到 |
[16:49] | But I did you a big favor. | 但我帮了你个忙 |
[16:51] | I’ve successfully privatized world peace. | 我已经成功民营世界和平了 |
[16:56] | What more do you want? For now! | 你还要什么啊 暂时是无忧了 |
[17:00] | I tried to play ball with these ass-clowns. | 我也想配合这些小丑 |
[17:03] | Fuck you, Mr. Stark… Fuck you, buddy. | 去你妈 斯塔克先生 去你妈的 |
[17:07] | We’re adjourned. We’re adjourned for today. | 休会 今天休会 |
[17:09] | – Okay. – You’ve been a delight. | -好 -你真是讨喜 |
[17:17] | My bond is with the people. | 我是人民的人 |
[17:19] | And I will serve this great nation at the pleasure of myself. | 我会为了自己乐意为这个国家效劳 |
[17:25] | If there’s one thing I’ve proven | 我已经证实了一件事 |
[17:26] | it’s that you can count on me to pleasure myself. | 那就是 我是最会自己找乐子的人 |
[18:05] | Wake up. Daddy’s home. | 醒醒 爸爸回家了 |
[18:07] | Welcome home, sir. | 欢迎回家 先生 |
[18:08] | Congratulations on the opening ceremonies. They were such a success, | 恭喜您开幕仪式大获成功 |
[18:11] | as was your Senate hearing. | 参议院听证会也是 |
[18:13] | And may I say how refreshing it is | 而且容我说 终于能看到 |
[18:15] | to finally see you in a video with your clothing on, sir. | 您穿着衣服的视频真是令人耳目一新 先生 |
[18:21] | You! | 你 |
[18:23] | I swear to God I’ll dismantle you. I’ll soak your motherboard. | 我发誓 我要拆了你 泡了你的主板 |
[18:25] | I’ll turn you into a wine rack. | 把你改造成酒架 |
[18:28] | How many ounces a day of this gobbledegook am I supposed to drink? | 这恶心玩意我一天要喝多少盎司 |
[18:31] | We are up to 80 ounces a day to counteract the symptoms, sir. | 为抑制症状 每日摄入量已上涨到80盎司 |
[18:36] | Check palladium levels. | 检查钯含量 |
[18:40] | Blood toxicity, 24%. | 血毒素含量 24% |
[18:44] | It appears that the continued use of the Iron Man suit | 看来持续使用钢铁侠战衣 |
[18:47] | is accelerating your condition. | 加重了您的病情 |
[18:50] | Another core has been depleted. | 又一个能源核耗尽了 |
[18:56] | God, they’re running out quick. | 老天 耗得真快 |
[18:58] | I have run simulations on every known element, | 我已经对所有已知元素进行了模拟计算 |
[19:01] | and none can serve as a viable replacement for the palladium core. | 但没有一个可以作为钯核的可用替换 |
[19:07] | You are running out of both time and options. | 您的时间和选择都不多了 |
[19:14] | Unfortunately, the device that’s keeping you alive | 很遗憾 维系您生命的装置 |
[19:17] | is also killing you. | 也在杀死你 |
[19:20] | Miss Potts is approaching. | 波茨小姐靠近了 |
[19:21] | – I recommend that you inform her… – Mute. | -我建议您告诉她 -静音 |
[19:27] | Is this a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[19:30] | – What are you thinking? – What? | -你怎么想的 -什么 |
[19:32] | – What are you thinking? – Hey, I’m thinking I’m busy. | -你怎么想的 -我想我挺忙的 |
[19:35] | And you’re angry about something. | 而你在生什么事的气 |
[19:37] | Do you have the sniffles? I don’t wanna get sick. | 你鼻伤风了吗 我不想染上病 |
[19:39] | – Did you just donate… – Keep your business. | -你是刚捐了… -有事说吧 |
[19:40] | our entire modern art collection to the… | 我们所有的现代艺术藏品给 |
[19:44] | – Boy Scouts of America. – Boy Scouts of America? | -美国童军 -美国童军 |
[19:45] | Yes. It is a worthwhile organization. | 是的 这个组织非常有价值 |
[19:47] | I didn’t physically check the crates but, basically, yes. | 我并没亲自去查箱子 但差不多吧 |
[19:51] | And it’s not “our” collection, | 而且不是”我们的”藏品 |
[19:52] | it’s my collection. No offense. | 是我的藏品 别见怪 |
[19:53] | No, you know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[19:54] | I think I’m actually entitled to say “our” collection | 我觉得我有权说”我们的”藏品 |
[19:57] | considering the time that I put in, over 10 years, | 因为我花了超过10年的时间 |
[20:00] | – curating that. – It was a tax write-off. I needed that. | -整理这些藏品 -可以返税 我需要 |
[20:02] | You know, there’s only about 8,011 things | 我也就有大概8011件事 |
[20:05] | that I really need to talk to you about. | 非常需要跟你谈 |
[20:07] | Dummy. Hey, stop spacing out. | 呆呆 别发呆了 |
[20:09] | The Bridgeport’s already machining that part. | 那部分布里奇波特已经在做了 |
[20:10] | The Expo is a gigantic waste of time. | 博览会完全就是浪费时间 |
[20:13] | I need you to wear a surgical mask until you’re feeling better. | 我需要你戴医用口罩 直到你好起来 |
[20:15] | – Is that okay? – That’s rude. | -行吗 -好无礼 |
[20:16] | There’s nothing more important to me than the Expo. | 博览会对我来说是最重要的了 |
[20:18] | It’s my primary point of concern. | 是我最关心的事 |
[20:19] | – I don’t know why you’re… – The Expo is your ego gone crazy. | -不知道你为什么 -博览会是你膨胀的自大 |
[20:23] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[20:25] | That’s modern art. | 这才是现代艺术 |
[20:27] | That’s going up. | 这个要挂起来 |
[20:28] | – You’ve got to be kidding. – I’m gonna put this up right now. | -你开玩笑吧 -我这就去挂 |
[20:31] | – This is vital. – Stark is in complete disarray. | -这很重要 -斯塔克工业完全一团乱 |
[20:33] | – You understand that? – No. Our stocks have never been higher. | -你明白吗 -不 我们的股价是有史最高 |
[20:35] | – Yes, from a managerial standpoint. – You are missing… | -是啊 从管理层的角度来说 -这不是 |
[20:37] | Well, if it’s messy, | 如果乱了 |
[20:38] | – then let’s double back. – Let me give you an example. | -那就恢复原样 -我给你举个例子 |
[20:39] | – Let’s move on to another subject. – No, no, no, no. | -说别的吧 -不不不 |
[20:41] | You are not taking down the Barnett Newman | 你别想把巴尼特·纽曼的画拿掉 |
[20:43] | – and hanging that up! – I’m not taking it down. | -挂上那个 -我没要把它拿掉 |
[20:44] | I’m just replacing it with this. | 只是把它换成这个 |
[20:46] | – Let’s see what I can get going here. – Okay, fine. | -我看看的 -好吧 随你 |
[20:47] | My point is, we have already awarded contracts | 我要说的是 我们已经给风力农场的人 |
[20:51] | – to the wind farm people. – Yeah. Don’t say “Wind farm.” | -签了合同 -别说”风力农场” |
[20:52] | – And to the plastic plantation tree, – I’m already feeling gassy. | -还有塑料植树 -我本就胀气 |
[20:54] | which was your idea, by the way. Those people are on payroll… | 那可是你的主意 他们已经在拿工资了 |
[20:57] | – Everything was my idea. – And you won’t make a decision. | -全是我的主意 -而你不做决定 |
[20:58] | I don’t care about the liberal agenda anymore. | 我已经不在乎自由派的小算盘了 |
[21:00] | It’s boring. Boring. I’m giving you a boring alert. | 无聊 我要给你个无聊预警 |
[21:03] | – You do it. – I do what? | -你来做吧 -我做什么 |
[21:05] | Excellent idea. I just figured this out. You run the company. | 好主意 我才想到 你来管理公司 |
[21:08] | – Yeah, – Pepper, I need you | -是啊 -派珀 我需要你 |
[21:09] | – I’m trying to run the company. – to run the company. | -我也想管好公司 -管理整个公司 |
[21:10] | – Well, stop trying to do it and do it. – You will not | -别想了 直接做吧 -你不肯 |
[21:11] | – I’m not asking you to try to do it – give me the information I need | -我不是叫你去想 -给我我需要的信息 |
[21:12] | – I’m asking you to physically do it. – in order to… | -我叫你真的去做 -来完成工作 |
[21:14] | I need you to do it. | 我要你去做 |
[21:15] | – I am trying to do it. – Pepper, you’re not listening to me! | -我也想啊 -派珀 你没听懂 |
[21:17] | – No, you are not listening to me. – I’m trying to make you CEO. | -不 是你不懂 -我想让你做执行总裁 |
[21:20] | Why won’t you let me? | 你干吗不让我说 |
[21:22] | – Have you been drinking? – Chlorophyll. | -你喝酒了吗 -喝了叶绿素 |
[21:27] | I hereby irrevocably appoint you | 我在此不可撤回地认命你 |
[21:30] | chairman and CEO of Stark Industries, | 为斯塔克工业的主席和执行总裁 |
[21:31] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[21:35] | Yeah, done deal. | 说定了 |
[21:37] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[21:39] | I’ve actually given this a fair amount of thought, | 我其实好好想过了 |
[21:41] | believe it or not. Doing a bit of headhunting, so to speak, | 信不信由你 还做了猎头 |
[21:46] | trying to figure out who a worthy successor would be. | 想找到一个配得上的继任者 |
[21:49] | And then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[21:54] | it’s you. It’s always been you. | 是你 一直都是你 |
[21:58] | I thought there’d be a legal issue, | 我原以为会有法律问题 |
[21:59] | but actually I’m capable of appointing my successor. | 但其实 我是可以指认继任者的 |
[22:04] | My successor being you. | 我的继任者就是你 |
[22:08] | Congratulations? | 恭喜了 |
[22:11] | – Take it, just take it. – I don’t know what to think. | -接受吧 -我不知道该怎么想 |
[22:13] | Don’t think. Drink. | 别想 喝吧 |
[22:19] | There you go. | 好了 |
[23:02] | The notary’s here! | 公证人来了 |
[23:03] | Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork? | 你可以来签转交文件吗 |
[23:06] | I’m on Happy time. | 我在跟哈皮打拳呢 |
[23:13] | – Sorry. – What the hell was that? | -抱歉 -那是干什么 |
[23:15] | It’s called mixed martial arts. It’s been around for three weeks. | 这叫综合格斗 刚诞生三周左右 |
[23:17] | It’s called dirty boxing. There’s nothing new about it. | 这叫肮脏拳击 历史悠久了 |
[23:19] | All right, put them up. Come on. | 好了 举起来 来吧 |
[23:25] | I promise you this is the only time | 我保证这会是唯一一次 |
[23:27] | I will ask you to sign over your company. | 我要你把公司签字转交给我 |
[23:31] | I need you to initial each box. | 请在每一栏写下姓名缩写 |
[23:34] | Lesson one. Never take your eye off… | 第一课 眼睛永远不要离开… |
[23:39] | That’s it. I’m done. | 行了 我打完了 |
[23:40] | What’s your name, lady? | 你叫什么 小姐 |
[23:41] | Rushman. Natalie Rushman. | 拉什曼 娜塔莉·拉什曼 |
[23:42] | Front and center. Come into the church. | 过来 到教堂里来 |
[23:44] | No. You’re seriously not gonna ask… | 不 你不会真叫她… |
[23:46] | If it pleases the court, which it does. | 如果庭上愿意的话 他愿意 |
[23:48] | – It’s no problem. – I’m sorry. He’s very eccentric. | -没事的 -抱歉 他很古怪 |
[24:05] | What? | 什么 |
[24:10] | – Can you give her a lesson? – No problem. | -你可以教她一课吗 -没问题 |
[24:13] | – Peppet – What? | -派珀 -什么 |
[24:16] | – Who is she? – She is from legal. | -她是谁 -法律部的 |
[24:18] | And she is potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit | 还是昂贵的潜在性骚扰诉讼 |
[24:23] | if you keep ogling her like that. | 如果你再那么朝她抛媚眼的话 |
[24:23] | I need a new assistant, boss. | 我需要个新助理 老板 |
[24:25] | Yes, and I’ve got three excellent potential candidates. | 是的 我这里有三位很棒的候选人 |
[24:27] | They’re lined up and ready to meet you. | 他们都准备好见你了 |
[24:29] | I don’t have time to meet. | 我没时间见他们 |
[24:30] | I need someone now. I feel like it’s her. | 我马上需要个人 就她了 |
[24:32] | No, it’s not. | 不行 |
[24:33] | – You ever boxed before? – I have, yes. | -你打过拳击吗 -是的 |
[24:35] | What, like, the Tae Bo? Booty Boot Camp? | 跆搏 美臀训练营 |
[24:37] | Crunch? Something like that? | 塑身操那种的吗 |
[24:39] | – How do I spell your name, Natalie? – R-U-S-H-M-A-N. | -你的名字怎么拼 娜塔莉 -拉什曼 |
[24:43] | What, are you gonna google her now? | 怎么 你还要谷歌她吗 |
[24:45] | I thought I was ogling her. | 不是说我朝她抛媚眼吗 |
[24:49] | Very, very impressive individual. | 她还真是厉害 |
[24:50] | – You’re so predictable, you know that? – She’s fluent in | -你真是死性不改 知道吗 -她精通 |
[24:51] | French, Italian, Russian, Latin. | 法语 意大利语 俄语和拉丁语 |
[24:54] | – Who speaks Latin? – No one speaks Latin. | -谁会说拉丁语啊 -没有人 |
[24:56] | – No one speaks Latin? – It’s a dead language. | -没有吗 -那是死语言 |
[24:58] | You can read Latin or you can write Latin, | 可以读写拉丁语 |
[25:00] | – but you can’t speak Latin… – Did you model in Tokyo? | -但不能说的 -你在东京做过模特吗 |
[25:01] | – ‘Cause she modeled in Tokyo. – Well… | -她可是在东京做过模特 -好吧 |
[25:03] | I need her. She’s got everything that I need. | 我需要她 她有我需要的一切 |
[25:05] | Rule number one, never take your eye off your opponent. | 第一规则 眼睛永远不要离开对手 |
[25:10] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[25:14] | – Happy! – That’s what I’m talking about. | -哈皮 -这才像话 |
[25:16] | – I just slipped. – You did? | -我滑倒了 -是吗 |
[25:18] | – Yeah. – Looks like a TKO to me. | -嗯 -我看像是被击倒了哦 |
[25:22] | Just… I need your impression. | 我需要你的指纹[印象] |
[25:25] | You have a quiet reserve. I don’t know, you have an old soul. | 你沉默寡言 或许是那种灵魂老的人 |
[25:27] | – I meant your fingerprint. – Right. | -我是说指纹 -好吧 |
[25:33] | – So, how are we doing? – Great. Just wrapping up. | -怎么样了 -很好 这就完成 |
[25:37] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板了 |
[25:39] | Will that be all, Mr. Stark? | 没有别的事了吧 斯塔克先生 |
[25:41] | – No. – Yes, that will be all, Ms. Rushman. | -还有 -没了 就这样了 拉什曼小姐 |
[25:43] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[25:48] | – I want one. – No. | -我想要一个 -不行 |
[26:23] | You know, it’s Europe. Whatever happens the next 20 minutes, | 这里是欧洲 不管接下来20分钟里发生什么 |
[26:26] | – just go with it. – Go with it? | -都顺其自然吧 -顺其自然 |
[26:27] | – Go with what? – Like that. – Mr. Stark? | -什么意思 -比如那个 -斯塔克先生 |
[26:29] | Hello. How was your flight? | 你好 您的旅程如何 |
[26:30] | It was excellent. Boy, it’s nice to see you. | 非常好 见到你真高兴 |
[26:31] | We have one photographer | 如果您不介意 |
[26:32] | from the ACM, if you don’t mind. Okay? | 有位摩纳哥汽车俱乐部的摄影师想给您拍照 |
[26:36] | – When did this happen? – What? | -什么时候发生的 -什么 |
[26:37] | – When? – You made me do it. | -什么时候 -是你逼我的 |
[26:38] | – I made you do what? – You quit. | -我怎么逼你了 -你辞职了 |
[26:39] | Smile. Look right there. | 笑一个 看那里 |
[26:41] | Stop acting constipated. | 别一副便秘的表情了 |
[26:42] | – Don’t flare your nostrils. – You are so predictable. | -别把鼻孔吹大了 -死性不改 |
[26:43] | – That’s the amazing thing. – Right this way. | -真是不可思议 -这边来 |
[26:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:44] | – You look fantastic. – Why, thank you very much. | -你太美了 -谢谢您 |
[26:46] | But that’s unprofessional. What’s on the docket? | 这不太专业 有什么日程 |
[26:48] | You have a 9:30 dinner. | 9:30有一场晚餐 |
[26:50] | Perfect. I’ll be there at 11:00. | 完美 我11点到 |
[26:51] | – Is this us? – Absolutely. | -我们坐这里吗 -当然 |
[26:52] | It can be. | 可以坐这里 |
[26:54] | – Great. Make it us. – Okay. | -太好了 就这里了 -好 |
[26:56] | – Mr. Musk. How are you? – Hi, Pepper. | -马斯克先生 你好吗 -派珀 |
[26:58] | – Congratulations on the promotion. – Thank you very much. | -恭喜你升职 -非常感谢 |
[27:00] | Elon, how’s it going? Those Merlin engines are fantastic. | 伊隆 你好啊 梅林[火箭]引擎太棒了 |
[27:03] | Thank you. Yeah, I’ve got an idea for an electric jet. | 谢谢 嗯 做电动喷气机挺好 |
[27:05] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[27:06] | Then we’ll make it work. | 那我们就做出来 |
[27:08] | – You want a massage? – Oh, God. No, | -你需要按摩吗 -天呐 不要 |
[27:10] | – I don’t want a massage. – I’ll have Natalie make an appointment. | -我不要按摩 -我会让娜塔莉安排 |
[27:11] | – I don’t want Natalie to do… – Don’t want you tense. | -我不要娜塔莉做什么 -你这么紧张不好 |
[27:12] | By the way, I didn’t mean to spring this on you. | 对了 我不是有意让你措手不及的 |
[27:13] | Thank you very much. | 多谢考虑了 |
[27:15] | – Green is not your best color. – Oh, please. | -绿色[嫉妒]不是最合适你的颜色 -拜托 |
[27:17] | Anthony! Is that you? | 安托尼 是你吗 |
[27:19] | – My least favorite person on Earth. – Hey, pal. | -我在这世上最讨厌的人 -哥们 |
[27:20] | – Justin Hammer. – How you doing? | -贾斯汀·汉默 -你好吗 |
[27:22] | You’re not the only rich guy here with a fancy car. | 你不是这里唯一开着好车的阔佬 |
[27:25] | You know Christine Everhart from Vanity Fair. | 你认识《名利场》杂志的克莉丝汀·艾凡哈特吧 |
[27:27] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识吧 |
[27:28] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是啊 |
[27:30] | – Yes, roughly. – We do. | -差不多吧 -认识 |
[27:31] | BTW, big story. The new CEO of Stark Industries. | 对了 大新闻 斯塔克工业的新执行总裁 |
[27:35] | – I know. I know. – Congratulations. | -我知道 -恭喜了 |
[27:36] | My editor will kill me | 如果我不能为我们的 |
[27:38] | if I don’t grab a quote | 《强势女性》特刊要到一句评论 |
[27:38] | for our Powerful Women issue. | 我的编辑会要我命的 |
[27:40] | – Can I? – Sure. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[27:41] | She’s actually doing a big spread on me for Vanity Fair. | 她其实要为《名利场》做一篇我的专访 |
[27:44] | I thought I’d throw her a bone, you know. | 我就想顺手帮她个忙了 |
[27:46] | – Right. – Right? – Yes. | -这样啊 -是吗 -是啊 |
[27:47] | Well, she did quite a spread on Tony last year. | 她去年对托尼采访得很深入呢 |
[27:50] | And she wrote a story as well. | 她还写了报道 |
[27:52] | – It was very impressive. – That was good. | -非常不得了 -很不错 |
[27:54] | – Very well done. – Thank you. | -做得很好 -谢谢 |
[27:56] | – I’m gonna go wash. – Don’t leave me. | -我去洗洗 -别丢下我 |
[27:57] | – Hey, buddy. How you doing? – I’m all right. | -哥们 你好吗 -我挺好 |
[27:59] | – Looking gorgeous. – Please, this is tough. | -真帅气 -行了 这太难受了 |
[28:00] | – Can I ask you… ls this the first time… – Fromage. | -能问问 这是你们… -奶酪 |
[28:00] | 法语的奶酪 照相说奶酪[英语]相当于茄子 | |
[28:03] | – Say, “Brie.” – that you guys have seen each other? | -说”布里干酪” -第一次见面吗 |
[28:05] | God, that’s so awful. | 天呐 烦死了 |
[28:07] | Listen, is it the first time | 请问 这是参议院后 |
[28:08] | you’ve seen each other since the Senate? | 你们第一次见面吗 |
[28:09] | Since he got his contract revoked… | 自从他的合同被撤销后 |
[28:11] | – Actually, it’s on hold. – When you were attempting to… | -是暂缓 -就是你企图… |
[28:14] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听说不是这样 |
[28:14] | What’s the difference between “hold” and “canceled”? | “暂缓”和”取消”之间有什么区别 |
[28:16] | – Yes, what is? – The truth? | -是啊 问得好 -说实话 |
[28:18] | No. The truth is… Why don’t we put that away? | 实话是 这个先放起来吧 |
[28:20] | The truth is, | 实话是 |
[28:22] | I’m actually hoping to present something at your Expo. | 我其实想在你的博览会上展示点东西 |
[28:24] | Well, if you invent something that works, | 如果你发明了什么能用的东西 |
[28:27] | I’ll make sure I get you a slot. | 我肯定会给你个展位 |
[28:28] | – Mr. Stark, – Yes? | -斯塔克先生 -什么事 |
[28:30] | – your corner table is ready. – I actually | -您的拐角桌准备好了 -我今年 |
[28:31] | have a slot this year. Yes, I do. | 其实有展位的 是的 |
[28:33] | Hammer needs a slot, Christine. | 汉默需要个展位 克莉丝汀 |
[28:34] | We kid, yeah. | 我们开玩笑的 |
[28:37] | We kid. We’re kidders. | 我们喜欢开玩笑 |
[29:00] | Got any other bad ideas? | 有其他坏主意吗 |
[29:07] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[29:11] | Listen, Tony and I… Tony… I love Tony Stark. | 托尼和我 托尼 我爱托尼·斯塔克 |
[29:14] | Tony loves me. We’re not competitors. | 托尼也爱我 我们不是竞争对手 |
[29:16] | Him being out of the picture created tremendous opportunities | 他的出局为汉默工业制造了 |
[29:18] | for Hammer Industries, you know? | 大机会 是吧 |
[29:21] | Everything that Tony and I | 托尼和我 |
[29:23] | – do is a healthy… – Well, what’s the use of having… | -其实是健康的 -拥有一辆 |
[29:24] | and owning a race car… | 跑车的意义 |
[29:27] | – competition. – If you don’t drive it? | -竞争关系 -不就在于驾驶它吗 |
[29:32] | Is he driving? | 他要去赛车吗 |
[29:40] | Natalie. Natalie! | 娜塔莉 娜塔莉 |
[29:43] | – Yes, Miss Potts? – Did you know about this? | -是 波茨小姐 -这事你知道吗 |
[29:44] | This is the first that I have known of it. | 我也是刚知道 |
[29:47] | This… This cannot happen. | 这绝对不行 |
[29:48] | Absolutely. I understand. How can I help you? | 当然 我明白 我要怎么帮您 |
[29:50] | – Where’s Happy? – He’s waiting outside. | -哈皮呢 -在外面等着 |
[29:51] | – Okay, get him. I need Happy. – Right away. | -好 叫哈皮过来 -这就去 |
[29:54] | Tony’s… You know, he… | 托尼 他 |
[29:56] | We’re not competitive. You know what I mean? | 我们没在竞争 知道吗 |
[29:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, | 嗯嗯 |
[29:59] | – can you excuse me just one second? – Just read me what you wrote. | -可以等我一会儿吗 -把你写的读给我听 |
[30:02] | – I will. I will, after. – Just read it back to me. | -好的 稍后 -读一下 |
[30:04] | But I have to make one quick phone call. | 我先打个电话 |
[30:05] | – Where are you going? – This is great. | -你去哪 -这太棒了 |
[30:06] | – I’ve got some caviar coming. – This is great stuff. | -我还叫了鱼子酱呢 -采访很棒 |
[30:07] | – I’ll be right back. – Look! | -我就回来 -看 |
[30:09] | That’s Stark. | 那是斯塔克 |
[32:09] | Go, go! | 开开 |
[32:14] | Hang on. | 把住 |
[33:24] | – Give me the case. – Here. Take it. | -箱子给我 -给 拿着 |
[33:26] | – Where’s the key? – It’s in my pocket. | -钥匙呢 -在我兜里 |
[33:27] | Car! | 车 |
[34:32] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[34:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:44] | Were you heading for me or him? | 你是冲我还是冲他去的 |
[34:45] | I was trying to scare him. | 我是想吓唬他 |
[34:46] | – ‘Cause I can’t tell! – Are you out of your mind? | -因为我看不出来 -你疯了吗 |
[34:48] | Better security. | 安保需要加强 |
[34:49] | – Get in the car right now! – I was attacked! | -马上给我上车 -我被袭击了 |
[34:51] | We need better security. | 我们需要加强安保 |
[34:52] | – Get in the car! – You’re CEO. | -上车 -你是执行总裁 |
[34:53] | Better security measures. | 加强安保措施 |
[34:54] | God, it’s embarrassing. | 天呐 太丢人了 |
[34:57] | First vacation in two years. | 两年来第一次度假呢 |
[35:04] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[35:06] | – I got him! – Hit him again. Hit him again. | -我撞到他了 -再撞 再撞 |
[35:09] | Football. | 橄榄球 |
[35:09] | 梗来自所谓”核武橄榄球” 即美国总统随身携带的核弹发射密码箱 | |
[35:13] | – I got him! – Take the case! Take it! | -看我的 -拿着箱子 拿着 |
[35:15] | – Take the case! – Give him the case! | -箱子拿走 -把箱子给他 |
[35:17] | Stop banging the car! | 别撞车了 |
[35:22] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[35:24] | God! God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[35:29] | Give me the case! Please! Come on! | 箱子给我 快点 |
[37:04] | You… You lose. | 你输了 |
[37:12] | You lose. You lose, Stark. | 你输了 你输了 斯塔克 |
[38:08] | Pretty decent tech. Cycles per second were a little low. | 技术挺了不起 每秒循环有点低 |
[38:17] | You could have doubled up your rotations. | 你本可把转速翻倍的 |
[38:23] | You focused the repulsor energy through ionized plasma channels. | 你将冲击能用离子化等离子体通道击中起来 |
[38:26] | It’s effective. Not very efficient. | 有效但不高效 |
[38:30] | But it’s a passable knock-off. | 但算是过得去的山寨 |
[38:33] | I don’t get it. A little fine tuning, | 我不懂 稍加调整 |
[38:34] | you could have made a solid paycheck. | 你本可挣大钱的 |
[38:36] | You could have sold it to North Korea, China, Iran, | 你完全可以卖给朝鲜 中国 伊朗 |
[38:41] | or gone right to the black market. | 或者直接卖到黑市去 |
[38:43] | You look like you got friends in low places. | 你看上去像是认识些黑道朋友 |
[38:46] | You come from a family of | 你的家族都是 |
[38:50] | thieves and butchers. | 小偷和屠夫 |
[38:53] | And now, like all guilty men, | 现在 就像所有有罪的人 |
[38:56] | you try to rewrite your own history. | 你想重写自己的历史 |
[39:00] | And you forget | 你忘记了 |
[39:01] | all the lives the Stark family has destroyed. | 斯塔克家族毁掉的那些生命 |
[39:06] | Speaking of thieves, where did you get this design? | 说到小偷 设计你是哪弄来的 |
[39:09] | My father. Anton Vanko. | 我父亲 安东·万科 |
[39:13] | Well, I never heard of him. | 我没听说过他 |
[39:17] | My father is the reason you’re alive. | 我父亲是你还活着的原因 |
[39:20] | The reason I’m alive is ’cause you had a shot, | 我还活着 是因为你有机会 |
[39:21] | you took it, you missed. | 你抓住了 但没打中 |
[39:23] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[39:27] | If you can make God bleed, | 如果你可以让上帝流血 |
[39:30] | the people will cease to believe in him. | 人们就不会再信奉他了 |
[39:35] | And there will be blood in the water. And the sharks will come. | 水里会有血 鲨鱼会围上来 |
[39:41] | The truth, all I have to do is sit here and watch | 其实 我只需要坐在这里等着瞧 |
[39:45] | as the world will consume you. | 看世界吞没你 |
[39:48] | Where will you be watching the world consume me from? | 你要在哪里看世界吞没我 |
[39:50] | That’s right. A prison cell. I’ll send you a bar of soap. | 对了 囚室里 我会给你寄肥皂的 |
[39:54] | Hey, Tony. Before you go, | 托尼 你走之前 |
[39:57] | palladium in the chest, painful way to die. | 胸膛渗入钯 痛苦的死法 |
[40:17] | 斯特恩参议员 宾夕法尼亚州 斯塔克应当上交战衣 | |
[40:17] | It’s just unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[40:19] | It proves that the genie is out of the bottle | 这证明灯神已被放了出来 |
[40:21] | and this man has no idea what he’s doing. | 而他完全不知道自己在做什么 |
[40:23] | He thinks of the Iron Man weapon as a toy. | 他把钢铁侠武器当做玩具 |
[40:27] | I was at a hearing where Mr. Stark, in fact, was adamant | 我参加的一场听证会上 斯塔克先生还坚称 |
[40:32] | that these suits can’t exist anywhere else, | 这种战衣其他地方不可能有 |
[40:36] | don’t exist anywhere else, never will exist anywhere else, | 别的地方没有 今后也不会有 |
[40:39] | at least for five to 10 years, | 至少五到十年里都不会 |
[40:40] | and here we are in Monaco realizing, | 结果摩纳哥的事让我们意识到 |
[40:43] | “These suits exist now.” | “这种战衣已经有了” |
[40:45] | Mute. | 静音 |
[40:48] | He should be giving me a medal. That’s the truth. | 他其实该给我颁发勋章的 |
[40:55] | – What is that? – This is your in-flight meal. | -那是什么 -你的机上餐点 |
[41:02] | Did you just make that? | 那是你做的吗 |
[41:04] | Yeah. Where do you think I’ve been for three hours? | 嗯 你以为我这三小时都干吗去了 |
[41:08] | Tony, | 托尼 |
[41:12] | what are you not telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我 |
[41:18] | I don’t want to go home. At all. | 我一点也不想回家 |
[41:23] | Let’s cancel my birthday party and… | 我们取消我的生日派对 |
[41:26] | We’re in Europe. Let’s go to Venice, Cipriani. | 我们在欧洲 去威尼斯玩玩吧 斯普莱力 |
[41:29] | – Remember? – Oh, yes. | -记得吗 -嗯 |
[41:30] | It’s a great place to | 那里很适合 |
[41:34] | – be healthy. – I don’t think this is the right time. | -健健康康的 -我觉得现在时机不合适 |
[41:38] | We’re in kind of a mess. | 我们处于麻烦中呢 |
[41:40] | Yeah, but maybe that’s why it’s the best time. | 是啊 或许正因如此才最合适 |
[41:42] | – ‘Cause then we… – Well, I think as the CEO, | -因为我们 -我觉得作为执行总裁 |
[41:44] | I need to show up. | 我必须露面 |
[41:45] | As CEO, you are entitled to a leave. | 作为执行总裁 你可以休假的 |
[41:49] | – A leave? – A company retreat. | -休假 -公司度假村 |
[41:51] | – A retreat? During a time like this? – Just a ride. | -度假 在这样的时候 -就去玩玩 |
[41:53] | Well, I’m just saying, to recharge our batteries | 我就是提议给自己充充电 |
[41:55] | and figure it all out. | 把事情都考虑清楚 |
[41:57] | Not everybody runs on batteries, Tony. | 不是每个人都是用电的 托尼 |
[44:13] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[44:15] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[44:18] | What an absolute pleasure. Welcome. | 真是太荣幸了 欢迎 |
[44:22] | Oh, goodness gracious. | 老天爷啊 |
[44:23] | Can we get the handcuffs off my friend here? | 能不能给我的朋友解开手铐 |
[44:27] | Forgive me, I’m sorry. I’m such a huge fan of yours. | 请原谅 抱歉 我是你的大粉丝啊 |
[44:31] | I didn’t want to make a first impression like this. | 我没想留下这样的第一印象的 |
[44:34] | He’s not an animal. Come on. | 他又不是动物 拜托 |
[44:38] | He’s a human being. Thank you. | 他可是个人 谢谢 |
[44:45] | We’re fine. | 没事了 |
[44:48] | My name is Justin Hammer. | 我叫贾斯汀·汉默 |
[44:50] | I’d like to do some business with you. Please sit. | 我想跟你做生意 请坐 |
[44:57] | Dig in. What do we have today, Jack? | 开动吧 今天吃什么 杰克 |
[45:00] | – We have some salmon carpaccio. – Salmon carpaccio. | -意式生鲜鲑鱼片 -意式生鲜鲑鱼片 |
[45:05] | Anything you want here, we got it. | 你想要什么 我们都有 |
[45:07] | I like my dessert first. I had this flown in from San Francisco. | 我喜欢先吃甜点 叫人从旧金山送来的 |
[45:11] | It’s Italian, though. | 但是意大利式的 |
[45:13] | Organic ice cream. | 有机冰淇淋 |
[45:15] | I got a sweet tooth. | 我喜欢吃甜的 |
[45:16] | Apparently you do, too, for Tony Stark. | 看来你是跟托尼·斯塔克有仇啊 |
[45:21] | What I saw you do to Tony Stark on that track, | 我看到你在赛道上对托尼·斯塔克做的事 |
[45:23] | how you stepped up to him in front of God and everybody, | 你当着上帝和每个人的面去挑战他 |
[45:27] | that was… | 那简直… |
[45:29] | You spoke to me with what you did. | 你的作为触动了我 |
[45:31] | And I know that you knew that I’d be listening. | 我知道你知道 我会愿意倾听 |
[45:34] | This is why I couldn’t bear to have you shipped off | 所以我无法忍受你被转移去 |
[45:35] | to God knows where. It would have been such a waste of talent. | 天晓得哪里 那多么浪费才能 |
[45:38] | But if I might make a suggestion, | 但容我提议 |
[45:39] | you know, you don’t just go and try and kill the guy. | 你不能就那么冲上去企图杀了他 |
[45:42] | I think, if I may, you go after his legacy. | 容我说 你要打击他的遗产 |
[45:47] | That’s what you kill. | 那才是你该扼杀的 |
[45:49] | You and me, we are a lot alike in a lot of ways. | 你和我 我们在很多方面很像 |
[45:52] | The only difference between you and I is that I have resources. | 你和我唯一的区别是 我有很多资源 |
[45:57] | I think, if I may, | 我觉得 容我说 |
[46:00] | you need my resources. | 你需要我的资源 |
[46:02] | Someone behind you, a benefactor. | 一个背后支持你的资助人 |
[46:05] | I’d like to be that guy. | 我想来资助你 |
[46:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:20] | Do you speak English? Because I can get a translator. | 你说英语吗 我可以去找个翻译 |
[46:23] | I don’t know. Have you been understanding everything I’m saying? | 我不知道 我刚刚说的你都听懂了吗 |
[46:26] | Very good, man. | 很好 哥们 |
[46:28] | – Very good, man. – Very good, man. | -很好 哥们 -很好 哥们 |
[46:35] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[46:36] | I want my bird. | 我要我的鸟 |
[46:39] | – A bird? You want a bird? – I want my bird. | -鸟 你要只鸟 -我要我的鸟 |
[46:43] | I can get you a bird. I can get you 10 birds. | 我可以给你鸟 十只都没问题 |
[46:45] | I want my bird. | 我要我的鸟 |
[46:46] | Well, okay. Nothing’s impossible. I could… | 好吧 没什么是不可能的 我可以 |
[46:49] | Are we talking about… ls this a bird back in Russia? | 这是…一只俄罗斯的鸟吗 |
[46:53] | Yes, but the fundamentals | 是的 但是公司的 |
[46:54] | of the company are still very, very strong | 根基仍然非常坚实 |
[46:56] | – despite the events in Monaco. – Yes, of course. | -不管在摩纳哥发生了什么 -当然 |
[46:58] | – The AP wants a quote. – Don’t tell him. Fax them… | -美联社要评论 -别说 发传真 |
[47:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[47:03] | – He doesn’t want to be disturbed. – He’s downstairs. | -他不想被打扰 -他在楼下 |
[47:05] | – what happened in Monaco? – Yes, well… | -发生在摩纳哥的事 -是啊 |
[47:07] | But his continuing erratic behavior | 但他持续不断的古怪行为 |
[47:09] | may lead many people to ask themselves, | 或许会让很多人自问 |
[47:11] | “Can this man still protect us?” | “这人还能保护我们吗” |
[47:14] | Iron Man never stopped protecting us. | 钢铁侠从未停止保护我们 |
[47:15] | The events in Monaco proved that. | 摩纳哥的事件证明了这点 |
[47:18] | Query complete, sir. | 搜索完成了 先生 |
[47:20] | Anton Vanko was a Soviet physicist | 安东·万科是一位苏联物理学家 |
[47:21] | 苏联科学家万科叛逃 物理学家在美国寻求庇护 | |
[47:23] | who defected to the United States in 1963. | 他于1963年叛逃至美国 |
[47:26] | However, he was accused of espionage | 但是 他被控间谍罪 |
[47:28] | and was deported in 1967. | 并于1967年被驱逐出境 |
[47:30] | His son, Ivan, who is also a physicist, | 他的儿子 伊凡 也是个物理学家 |
[47:33] | was convicted of selling | 他因将苏联时期的 |
[47:33] | Soviet-era weapons-grade plutonium to Pakistan, | 武器级钯卖给巴基斯坦而被定罪 |
[47:37] | and served 15 years in Kopeisk prison. | 在克匹亚斯监狱服刑了15年 |
[47:40] | No further records exist. | 之后便再无记录 |
[47:46] | Tony, you gotta get upstairs | 托尼 你得马上 |
[47:48] | and get on top of this situation right now. | 上楼去 控制局面 |
[47:51] | Listen. I’ve been on the phone with the National Guard all day, | 听着 我跟国民警卫队通话一整天了 |
[47:55] | trying to talk them out of rolling tanks up the PCH, | 努力说服他们不要把坦克开上太平洋海岸高速 |
[47:58] | knocking down your front door and taking these. | 撞倒你的前门 夺走这些战衣 |
[48:01] | They’re gonna take your suits, Tony, okay? | 他们要拿走你的战衣 托尼 好吗 |
[48:03] | They’re sick of the games. | 他们不想再跟你玩游戏了 |
[48:05] | You said nobody else would possess this technology for 20 years. | 你曾说20年内不会有其他人拥有这项技术 |
[48:08] | Well, guess what? Somebody else had it yesterday. | 你猜怎么 有人昨天就拥有了 |
[48:11] | It’s not theoretical anymore. | 已经不是理论了 |
[48:15] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听吗 |
[48:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[48:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[48:25] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[48:30] | – You all right? – Yeah, I should get to my desk. | -你没事吧 -嗯 我得到桌子前 |
[48:33] | – See that cigar box? – Yeah. | -看到那个雪茄盒了吗 -嗯 |
[48:36] | It’s palladium. | 里面是钯 |
[48:45] | Is that supposed to be smoking? | 那玩意该冒烟的吗 |
[48:46] | If you must know, it’s neutron damage. | 如果你非要问 那是中子损伤 |
[48:48] | It’s from the reactor wall. | 是反应堆壁冒的烟 |
[48:54] | You had this in your body? | 你把这个插进身体里 |
[49:01] | And how about the high-tech crossword puzzle on your neck? | 那你脖子上的高科技填字游戏又是怎么回事 |
[49:05] | Road rash. | 擦伤 |
[49:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:23] | – What are you looking at? – I’m looking at you. | -你在看什么 -我在看你 |
[49:26] | You wanna do this whole lone gunslinger act | 你非要装出一套孤独枪手的样子 |
[49:29] | and it’s unnecessary. You don’t have to do this alone. | 根本没必要 你不用一个人扛的 |
[49:31] | You know, I wish I could believe that. I really do. | 我真希望我能相信这话 真的 |
[49:34] | But you’ve gotta trust me. | 但你得相信我 |
[49:36] | Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I’m doing. | 不管别人怎么说 我其实清楚自己在做什么 |
[49:49] | This is where we do it. This is my humble abode. | 我们就在这里工作 这里是我的寒舍 |
[49:51] | You can work in absolute peace. Must be fun to be dead, right? | 你可以安心工作了 作为死人肯定很好玩吧 |
[49:55] | No pressure. | 没有压力 |
[49:56] | Here they are. I’m very excited. They’re combat-ready. | 在这里呢 很令人激动 可以作战的 |
[49:59] | I may have done a few miscalculations | 我可能错算了一些地方 |
[50:01] | and rushed the prototype into production. | 太急着生产原型机了 |
[50:03] | Sue me, I’m enthusiastic. | 没办法 我太热忱了嘛 |
[50:05] | Go ahead, take a look around. | 去看看吧 |
[50:13] | You don’t wanna do that. | 你最好别那么做 |
[50:14] | You’ll be able to access that | 等我们生成了 |
[50:16] | as soon as we generate some encrypted pass codes. | 加密密码 你就可以访问了 |
[50:17] | Can we generate some encrypted pass codes? | 可以生成一些加密密码吗 |
[50:20] | Get some of those encrypted pass codes, Jack. | 去拿点加密密码来 杰克 |
[50:24] | Never mind, I… | 不用了 |
[50:28] | Okay. Good stuff. | 好啊 厉害 |
[50:33] | – Sorry? – Software shit. | -什么 -软件太烂 |
[50:37] | Well… | 好吧 |
[50:40] | You’re good. | 你很厉害 |
[50:42] | You really blasted in past the firewall there. | 你直接冲破了防火墙 |
[50:46] | Let me show you where you’re gonna be working primarily. | 我带你去看你主要的工作场所吧 |
[50:49] | Go ahead, take a look. | 去看看吧 |
[50:52] | Get a good look at that. That’s something, isn’t it? | 好好看看吧 挺不错的 是吧 |
[50:55] | You know, those are really just for show and tell. | 那其实只是用来做展示的 |
[50:57] | They’re $125.7 million a pop, so… Wait! | 每个价值1.257亿 所以 等等 |
[51:00] | Oh, gosh. | 老天爷啊 |
[51:04] | Jesus Christ. Get somebody up here. | 老天啊 叫个人过来 |
[51:08] | That’s where the pilot goes. | 那是驾驶员待的地方 |
[51:10] | I’m having a tough time finding volunteers. | 我不太能找到志愿者 |
[51:14] | I’ll take care of that, just leave it. | 交给我处理吧 别管了 |
[51:18] | What you want them do? | 你想要它们做什么 |
[51:19] | Well, long term, I want them | 长期来讲 我希望它们 |
[51:21] | to put me in the Pentagon for the next 25 years. | 能让我成为五角大楼接下来25年的合作者 |
[51:24] | I want to make Iron Man look like an antique. | 我想把钢铁侠比得像古董 |
[51:26] | I wanna go to that Stark Expo, | 我想去斯塔克博览会 |
[51:28] | I wanna take a dump in Tony’s front yard. | 然后在托尼前院里拉泡屎 |
[51:30] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[51:31] | – I can do that. No problem. – Yeah? | -我做得到 没问题 -是吗 |
[51:34] | Hey, fabulous! I love it. | 太棒了 我喜欢 |
[51:36] | Hey, this is our guy. Didn’t I tell you? | 这就是我们的贵人 我早说的吧 |
[51:37] | I had a feeling. | 我早料到了 |
[51:48] | Do you know which watch you’d like to wear tonight, Mr. Stark? | 您今晚要戴哪块表 斯塔克先生 |
[51:51] | I’ll give them a look. | 我看看 |
[51:56] | I should cancel the party. | 我该取消派对 |
[51:58] | – Probably. – Yeah. | -或许吧 -是啊 |
[52:00] | – ‘Cause it’s… – Ill-timed. | -因为 -时机不合适 |
[52:02] | Right, sends the wrong message. | 是啊 发出错误的讯息 |
[52:04] | Inappropriate. | 不得体 |
[52:11] | Is that dirty enough for you? | 橄榄汁加得够吗[够淫荡吗] |
[52:15] | Gold face, brown band. The Jaeger. I’ll give that a look. | 金表面 棕色表带 积家 拿来我看看 |
[52:19] | Bring them over here. | 拿过来 |
[52:24] | I’ll take that. Why don’t you… | 给我吧 你去 |
[52:38] | I gotta say it. It’s hard to get a read on you. | 我得说 你让人捉摸不透 |
[52:40] | – Where are you from? – Legal. | -你是哪里来的 -法律部 |
[52:45] | Can I ask you a question, hypothetically? | 能问你个假设问题吗 |
[52:47] | Bit Odd. | 有点怪 |
[52:49] | If this was your last birthday party you were ever gonna have, | 如果这是你最后一个生日派对了 |
[52:53] | how would you celebrate it? | 你会怎么庆祝 |
[52:57] | I’d do whatever I wanted to do | 我会做我想做的事 |
[52:59] | with whoever I wanted to do it with. | 跟我想要的人一起做 |
[53:32] | – Good evening. – Good evening. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[53:35] | Yes, sir, I understand. | 是 长官 我懂 |
[53:37] | No. No, sir, that will not be necessary. I’ll handle it. | 不 长官 没那个必要 我会处理的 |
[53:41] | Sir, I personally guarantee that within 24 hours, | 长官 我亲自担保 24小时内 |
[53:44] | Iron Man will be back on watch. | 钢铁侠就会继续守卫 |
[53:53] | Hey, Pepper. | 派珀 |
[53:54] | I’m going to go get some air. | 我要去喘口气 |
[53:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[53:59] | – I don’t know what to do. – You gotta be kidding me. | -我不知道该怎么办 -开什么玩笑 |
[54:07] | That’s it. I’m making… | 行了 我要 |
[54:08] | – No, no, no. Don’t call anyone. – Pepper. | -不不不 别叫人来 -派珀 |
[54:10] | This is ridiculous. I just stuck my neck out for this guy. | 这太荒谬了 我才刚替他做了担保 |
[54:12] | I know. I know. I get it. | 我知道 我懂 |
[54:13] | I’m gonna handle it, okay? Just let me handle it. | 我会处理的 好吗 让我来处理 |
[54:15] | Handle it. Or I’m gonna have to. | 处理吧 否则我就要出手了 |
[54:19] | You know, the question I get asked most often is, | 别人最经常问我的问题是 |
[54:21] | “Tony, how do you go to the bathroom in the suit?” | “托尼 你穿着这战衣怎么如厕” |
[54:27] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[54:32] | Does this guy know how to throw a party or what? | 这家伙是不是最会开派对了 |
[54:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[54:40] | Unbelievable! Thank you so much. | 难以置信 非常感谢 |
[54:42] | Tony, we all thank you so much for such a wonderful night. | 托尼 我们都感谢你带来了这么美好的一晚 |
[54:46] | And we’re gonna say good night now, and thank you all for coming. | 我们要道晚安了 感谢大家到来 |
[54:50] | No, no, no, we can’t… Wait, wait, wait. | 不不 不可以 等等 |
[54:51] | We didn’t have the cake. We didn’t blow out the candles. | 我们还没吃蛋糕 还没吹蜡烛呢 |
[54:53] | You’re out of control, okay? Trust me on this one, okay? | 你太失控了 这你得相信我 |
[54:56] | – You’re out of control, gorgeous. – It’s time to go to bed. | -你才失控呢 美女 -该去睡了 |
[54:58] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[54:59] | – Give me another smooch. – You’re not going to be happy about this. | -再来吻一个 -你不会如愿的 |
[55:00] | Come on, you know you want to. | 得了 你也想的 |
[55:01] | You just peed the suit. | 你刚在战衣里撒了尿 |
[55:03] | – I know. It has a filtration system. – It’s not sexy. | -我知道 它有过滤系统 -这不性感 |
[55:04] | You could drink that water. | 这水都能喝的 |
[55:06] | Just send everybody home, okay? It’s time to… | 叫大家都回家去 你该… |
[55:09] | – If you say so. – Okay. | -听你的 -好 |
[55:11] | I’ll take this, you take that. | 这个给我 这个给你 |
[55:15] | Pepper Potts. | 派珀·波茨 |
[55:18] | She’s right. The party’s over. | 她说得对 派对结束了 |
[55:19] | Then again, the party was over | 不过 对于我 |
[55:21] | for me, like, an hour and a half ago. | 派对在一个半小时前就结束了 |
[55:22] | The after-party starts in 15 minutes. | 余兴派对15分钟后开始 |
[55:30] | And if anybody, Pepper, doesn’t like it, there’s the door. | 如果有人 派珀 不喜欢 门在那里 |
[55:40] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[55:46] | Hit! | 丢 |
[55:54] | Pull! | 放 |
[56:05] | Pull! | 放 |
[56:15] | I think she wants the Gallagher! | 她是想要我用大炮 |
[56:26] | I’m only gonna say this once. | 我就说这一次 |
[56:32] | Get out. | 出去 |
[56:40] | You don’t deserve to wear one of these. Shut it down! | 你不配穿这战衣 关闭它 |
[56:44] | Goldstein. | 戈德斯登 |
[56:47] | Yes, Mr. Stark? | 什么事 斯塔克先生 |
[56:48] | Give me a phat beat to beat my buddy’s ass to. | 我要扁我哥们 给我们奏乐 |
[56:55] | I told you to shut it down. | 我叫你关掉它了 |
[57:08] | Now, put that thing back where you found it | 把那玩意哪拿的放回哪去 |
[57:10] | before someone gets hurt. | 别害谁受伤了 |
[57:18] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[57:27] | Sorry, pal, but Iron Man doesn’t have a sidekick. | 抱歉 哥们 但钢铁侠不要跟班 |
[57:31] | Sidekick this! | 跟你妹 |
[57:42] | Had enough? | 够了没有 |
[57:44] | – Natalie! – Miss Potts. | -娜塔莉 -波茨小姐 |
[57:46] | Don’t you “Miss Potts” me! I’m on to you. | 少来什么”波茨小姐” 我识破你了 |
[57:48] | You know what? Ever since you came here… | 知道吗 自从你来了之后… |
[57:54] | Pepper! | 派珀 |
[57:57] | Get out of here. Get out of here. | 快出去 快走 |
[58:04] | You want it? Take it! | 你要吗 接招吧 |
[58:48] | Put your hand down. | 把手放下 |
[58:49] | You think you got what it takes to wear that suit? | 你觉得你有能力穿这件战衣吗 |
[58:52] | We don’t have to do this, Tony. | 我们不用这样的 托尼 |
[58:53] | You wanna be the War Machine, take your shot. | 你想做战争机器 动手吧 |
[58:55] | – Put it down! – You gonna take a shot? | -放下 -你要开火吗 |
[58:57] | – Put it down! – No! | -放下 -不 |
[58:58] | – Drop it, Tony! – Take it. | -放下 托尼 -接招 |
[1:00:10] | 爱德华兹空军基地 加州 莫哈韦沙漠 | |
[1:00:11] | Edwards Tower, this is Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes, | 爱德华兹塔楼 我是詹姆斯·罗德中校 |
[1:00:13] | inbound from three miles east at 5,000 feet… | 正在从东三英里处飞入 高度五千英尺 |
[1:01:01] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[1:01:03] | Major. | 少校 |
[1:01:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:01:11] | Let’s take it inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[1:01:13] | Clear the area. | 让让地方 |
[1:01:37] | Sir! | 先生 |
[1:01:38] | I’m gonna have to ask you to exit the donut. | 我要请你从甜甜圈上下来 |
[1:01:45] | I told you I don’t wanna join your super-secret boy band. | 我告诉你我不想加入你的绝密男子组合了 |
[1:01:48] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[1:01:49] | See, I remember, you do everything yourself. | 瞧 我记得 你什么事都自己干 |
[1:01:52] | – How’s that working out for you? – It’s… It’s… It’s… | -结果怎么样呢 -挺… |
[1:01:56] | I’m sorry. I don’t wanna get off on the wrong foot. | 抱歉 我不想惹到你 |
[1:01:58] | Do I look at the patch or the eye? | 我是该看眼罩还是眼睛 |
[1:02:01] | Honestly, I’m a bit hung over. | 老实说 我有点宿醉 |
[1:02:02] | I’m not sure if you’re real or if I’m having… | 我都不确定你是真的 还是我… |
[1:02:04] | I am very real. | 我非常真实 |
[1:02:06] | I’m the realest person you’re ever gonna meet. | 我是你会认识的最真实的人 |
[1:02:09] | Just my luck. Where’s the staff here? | 真走运 这里的员工呢 |
[1:02:11] | That’s not looking so good. | 那看上去不妙啊 |
[1:02:13] | I’ve been worse. | 我经历过更糟的 |
[1:02:17] | We’ve secured the perimeter, | 我们已封锁周边了 |
[1:02:18] | but I don’t think we should hold it for too much longer. | 但恐怕维持不了很久 |
[1:02:24] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[1:02:26] | That’s not up to you. | 那不由你决定 |
[1:02:28] | Tony, I want you to meet Agent Romanoff. | 托尼 这位是罗曼诺夫特工 |
[1:02:31] | I’m a S.H.L.E.L.D. shadow. | 我是个神盾局影子特工 |
[1:02:32] | Once we knew you were ill, | 我们发现你生病后 |
[1:02:33] | I was tasked to you by Director Fury. | 弗瑞局长就派我潜到你身边 |
[1:02:35] | I suggest you apologize. | 我建议你道歉 |
[1:02:37] | You’ve been very busy. | 你最近很忙啊 |
[1:02:38] | You made your girl your CEO, | 让你女朋友当上执行总裁 |
[1:02:40] | you’re giving away all your stuff. | 把东西都捐了出去 |
[1:02:42] | You let your friend fly away with your suit. | 让你的朋友穿着你的战衣飞走了 |
[1:02:45] | Now, if I didn’t know better… | 如果我不了解… |
[1:02:46] | You don’t know better. I didn’t give it to him. He took it. | 你的确不了解 我没给他 是他自己夺的 |
[1:02:49] | What? He took it? | 他夺的 |
[1:02:51] | You’re Iron Man and he just took it’? | 你是钢铁侠 他想夺就夺了 |
[1:02:55] | The little brother walked in there, | 那位黑人兄弟走进去 |
[1:02:55] | kicked your ass and took your suit? | 扁了你一顿 然后夺了一件你的战衣 |
[1:02:58] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[1:02:59] | Well, according to Mr. Stark’s database security guidelines, | 根据斯塔克先生的数据库安保指导 |
[1:03:01] | there are redundancies to prevent unauthorized usage. | 有冗余规程防止未授权使用的 |
[1:03:07] | – What do you want from me? – What do we want from you? | -你们想要什么 -我们想要什么 |
[1:03:10] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[1:03:12] | You have become a problem, a problem I have to deal with. | 你已经成了个问题 而我得解决你这个问题 |
[1:03:16] | Contrary to your belief, you are not the center of my universe. | 不管你怎么想 你不是我宇宙的中心 |
[1:03:19] | I have bigger problems | 我在西南部 |
[1:03:20] | than you in the southwest region to deal with. | 还有比你更大的问题要处理 |
[1:03:22] | Hit him. | 给他 |
[1:03:24] | Oh, God, are you gonna steal my kidney and sell it? | 天呐 你们要挖了我的肾去卖吗 |
[1:03:28] | Could you please not do anything awful for five seconds? | 你能不能坚持五秒别干什么坏事 |
[1:03:32] | – What did she just do to me? – What did we just do for you? | -她刚对我做了什么 -我们刚为你做了什么 |
[1:03:35] | That’s lithium dioxide. It’s gonna take the edge off. | 那是二氧化锂 能缓解你的病症 |
[1:03:38] | We’re trying to get you back to work. | 我们是想让你回去工作 |
[1:03:40] | Give me a couple of boxes of that. I’ll be right as rain. | 给我几盒那玩意 我就没问题了 |
[1:03:42] | It’s not a cure, it just abates the symptoms. | 不能治愈 只能缓解症状 |
[1:03:44] | Doesn’t look like it’s gonna be an easy fix. | 看上去解决办法不会很简单的 |
[1:03:47] | Trust me, I know. I’m good at this stuff. | 相信我 我知道 我擅长这玩意的 |
[1:03:49] | I’ve been looking for a suitable replacement for palladium. | 我一直在寻找合适的钯替代物 |
[1:03:51] | I’ve tried every combination, | 我试过了每一种组合 |
[1:03:53] | every permutation of every known element. | 每一种已知元素的排列方式 |
[1:03:56] | Well, I’m here to tell you, you haven’t tried them all. | 我要告诉你 你还没试全 |
[1:04:02] | Special delivery. | 特别快递 |
[1:04:04] | Candygram. | 糖果电报 |
[1:04:09] | I brought you something. | 我拿了东西给你 |
[1:04:11] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:04:16] | We got you the bird, pal. | 我们把你的鸟拿来了 哥们 |
[1:04:18] | This is not my bird. | 这不是我的鸟 |
[1:04:19] | What do you mean? That’s the bird. This is the bird. | 什么 就是它啊 就是这个 |
[1:04:22] | Yeah. Pulled a lot of strings to get this bird. | 是啊 为此动用了不少关系呢 |
[1:04:24] | This is a great bird. | 这只鸟很棒 |
[1:04:26] | – It’s a beautiful bird. – We got this all the way from Russia. | -很美 -从俄罗斯远道而来的 |
[1:04:28] | Hey, man, this not my bird. | 我说这不是我的鸟 |
[1:04:33] | Well, listen, even if it’s not the bird, | 听着 就算不是 |
[1:04:35] | I mean, this is a gorgeous bird. | 这也是只很美的鸟 |
[1:04:37] | I mean, you know, look, don’t get so attached to things. | 别对身外物那么执迷嘛 |
[1:04:40] | Learn to let go. | 学会放手 |
[1:04:45] | Wait a minute. Jack, what is that? | 等等 杰克 那是什么 |
[1:04:48] | Is that… That’s not a helmet. What is that? | 那…那不是头盔 那是什么 |
[1:04:59] | Ivan… What’s this? | 伊凡 这是什么 |
[1:05:02] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:05:04] | Is that a helmet? It doesn’t look like a helmet to me. | 那是头盔吗 我看不像 |
[1:05:06] | How… How are you supposed to get a head in there? | 这玩意要怎么戴在脑袋上 |
[1:05:09] | – Jack, could you put your head in there? – No. | -杰克 你的脑袋能放进去吗 -不能 |
[1:05:10] | Try to put your head in there. | 试试把脑袋放进去 |
[1:05:12] | Go ahead. Try to put your head in there. | 试试吧 看能不能把脑袋放进去 |
[1:05:14] | See, Ivan? He can’t put his head in there. | 看 伊凡 他不能把脑袋放进去 |
[1:05:16] | That’s… That’s not a helmet. | 这不是头盔 |
[1:05:18] | It’s a head. I need to put a guy in there. | 而是脑袋 我得让人进去 |
[1:05:21] | I need to fit a person in that suit. You understand? | 我得让战衣里能进个人 明白吗 |
[1:05:25] | – Drone better. – What? Drone better? | -无人机更好 -什么 无人机更好 |
[1:05:27] | Why is drone better? Why is drone better? | 为什么 为什么无人机更好 |
[1:05:30] | People make problem. | 人会制造问题 |
[1:05:31] | Trust me. Drone better. | 相信我 无人机更好 |
[1:05:34] | Ivan, you know, I like you. I got you the bird. | 伊凡 我喜欢你 我给你把鸟拿来了 |
[1:05:39] | You said, “No problem.” | 你说”没问题”的 |
[1:05:41] | That’s what you said to me. You said, “No problem.” | 你是跟我这么说的 你说”没问题” |
[1:05:44] | Now I need suits. The government wants suits. | 我需要战衣 政府要战衣 |
[1:05:47] | Like Iron Man. You understand? | 就像钢铁侠 懂吗 |
[1:05:49] | That’s what the people want. That’s what’s gonna make them happy. | 那才是人们要的 那会让他们开心 |
[1:05:53] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[1:05:56] | Don’t get too attached to things. | 别太执迷于身外物 |
[1:05:59] | Learn to let go. | 学会放手 |
[1:06:04] | These drones better steal the show, Ivan. | 这些无人机最好能抢风头 伊凡 |
[1:06:07] | You understand? Better rock my world, Ivan. | 明白吗 最好让我震撼 伊凡 |
[1:06:20] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:06:23] | This ought to get the Senate off my ass. | 这应该足以让参议院放过我了 |
[1:06:25] | – It’s functional? – Fully mission-capable. | -可以用吗 -完全能执行任务 |
[1:06:29] | Good. Get Hammer down here to weaponize it. | 很好 让汉默过来把它武器化 |
[1:06:34] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:06:34] | Justin Hammer’s making a weapons presentation at the Expo. | 贾斯汀·汉默要在博览会上进行武器展示 |
[1:06:37] | We’d like this to introduce it. | 我们要用它进行介绍 |
[1:06:39] | Sir, I don’t believe that the Expo… | 长官 我不觉得博览会 |
[1:06:41] | Colonel, the world needs to see this fast. | 中校 得尽快让世界看到它 |
[1:06:43] | – We’ve got to make this happen. – Yes, General, but… | -我们必须做到 -是 将军 但是 |
[1:06:47] | It’s also an order. | 这还是命令 |
[1:06:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:06:51] | Good work, Colonel. You’ve made your country proud. | 好样的 中校 国家以你为傲 |
[1:06:54] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[1:07:02] | That thing in your chest is based on unfinished technology. | 你胸口的那玩意是基于未完成的科技 |
[1:07:06] | No, it was finished. | 不 是完成的 |
[1:07:07] | It has never been particularly effective | 但此前并不是很高效 |
[1:07:09] | until I miniaturized it and put it in my… | 直到我把它缩小 放进了我的… |
[1:07:11] | No. Howard said the arc reactor | 不 霍华德说方舟反应堆 |
[1:07:13] | was the stepping stone to something greater. | 是通向更伟大发明的垫脚石 |
[1:07:15] | He was about to kick off an energy race | 他本来要开展能源竞赛 |
[1:07:17] | that was gonna dwarf the arms race. | 把军备竞赛远远地比下去 |
[1:07:20] | He was on to something big, | 他在研究什么大项目 |
[1:07:21] | something so big that it was gonna make the nuclear reactor | 大到能把核反应堆比得像 |
[1:07:25] | look like a triple-A battery. | 3A电池的东西 |
[1:07:27] | Just him, or was Anton Vanko in on this, too? | 就他一人吗 还是安东·万科也参加了 |
[1:07:29] | Anton Vanko is the other side of that coin. | 安东·万科是硬币的另一面 |
[1:07:33] | Anton saw it as a way to get rich. | 安东把这视为生财之道 |
[1:07:35] | When your father found out, he had him deported. | 你父亲发现后 将他驱逐出境了 |
[1:07:37] | When the Russians found out he couldn’t deliver, | 而当苏联发现他光说不能做时 |
[1:07:39] | they shipped his ass off to Siberia | 就把他送去了西伯利亚 |
[1:07:41] | and he spent the next 20 years in a vodka-fuelled rage. | 接下来20年里 伏特加让他越来越愤怒 |
[1:07:44] | Not quite the environment you want to raise a kid in, | 那并不是养孩子的好环境 |
[1:07:46] | the son you had the misfortune of crossing paths with in Monaco. | 你不幸在摩纳哥遭遇了他的儿子 |
[1:07:51] | You told me I hadn’t tried everything. | 你跟我说 我还没试全 |
[1:07:52] | What do you mean I haven’t tried everything? | 什么意思 我没试全 |
[1:07:54] | What haven’t I tried? | 我还有什么没试的 |
[1:07:55] | He said that | 他说 |
[1:07:56] | you were the only person with the means and knowledge | 你是唯一有办法有知识 |
[1:07:59] | to finish what he started. | 完成他未竟事业的人 |
[1:08:01] | He said that? | 这是他说的 |
[1:08:03] | Are you that guy? Are you? | 你是那样的人吗 是吗 |
[1:08:05] | ‘Cause if you are, | 因为如果你是 |
[1:08:07] | then you can solve the riddle of your heart. | 那你就能解决你心脏的谜题 |
[1:08:15] | I don’t know where you get your information, | 我不知道你的情报哪来的 |
[1:08:16] | but he wasn’t my biggest fan. | 但他并没那么喜欢我 |
[1:08:19] | What do you remember about your dad? | 你对你爸爸都记得什么 |
[1:08:20] | He was cold, he was calculating. | 他很冷漠 算计 |
[1:08:22] | He never told me he loved me. He never even told me he liked me, | 他从不对我说他爱我 甚至不说他喜欢我 |
[1:08:25] | so it’s a little tough for me to digest | 所以我有点难以相信 |
[1:08:27] | when you’re telling me he said the whole future was riding on me | 你说他曾说未来全靠我了 |
[1:08:29] | and he’s passing it down. I don’t get that. | 还说他传承给我了 我不理解 |
[1:08:32] | You’re talking about a guy whose happiest day | 这家伙最开心的一天 |
[1:08:34] | was when he shipped me off to boarding school. | 就是把我送去寄宿学校的那天 |
[1:08:35] | That’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[1:08:36] | Well, then, clearly you knew my dad better than I did. | 那你显然比我更了解我爸 |
[1:08:39] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 其实 还真是这样 |
[1:08:41] | He was one of the founding members of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他是神盾局的创建者之一 |
[1:08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:45] | – I got a 2:00. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -我2点还有安排 -等等 |
[1:08:47] | – What’s this? – Okay, you’re good, right? | -这是什么 -你没事了吧 |
[1:08:49] | – No, I’m not good. – You got this? Right? Right? | -不 我有事 -你可以了吧 是吧 |
[1:08:51] | Got what? I don’t even know what I’m supposed to get. | 可以什么 我根本没听明白 |
[1:08:53] | Natasha will remain a floater at Stark with her cover intact. | 娜塔莎会继续以伪装身份待在斯塔克工业 |
[1:08:56] | – You remember Agent Coulson, right? – Yeah. | -你记得科尔森特工吧 -嗯 |
[1:08:59] | And Tony, | 托尼 |
[1:09:02] | remember, I got my eye on you. | 记住 我看着你呢 |
[1:09:11] | We’ve disabled all communications. | 我们切断了所有通讯 |
[1:09:12] | No contact with the outside world. | 不能与外界接触 |
[1:09:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:09:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:09:22] | First thing, I need a little bodywork. | 首先 我需要身行头 |
[1:09:24] | I’ll put in a little time at the lab. | 我会去实验室忙活一会儿 |
[1:09:25] | If we could send one of your goon squad down to The Coffee Bean, | 如果能麻烦你的哪个手下去趟 |
[1:09:27] | Cross Creek, for a Starbucks run, or something like that, | 连锁咖啡店买点咖啡回来 |
[1:09:29] | that’d be nice. | 就太棒了 |
[1:09:30] | I’m not here for that. | 我不是来做那个的 |
[1:09:31] | I’ve been authorized by Director Fury | 弗瑞局长授权我 |
[1:09:32] | to use any means necessary to keep you on premises. | 使用一切手段阻止你离开这里 |
[1:09:35] | – If you attempt to leave – Right. | -如果你企图离开 -好吧 |
[1:09:36] | or play any games, | 或是耍花招 |
[1:09:38] | I will tase you and watch Supernanny | 我就电击你 然后去看《超级保姆》 |
[1:09:39] | while you drool into the carpet. | 任你往地毯上流口水 |
[1:09:41] | – Okay? – I think I got it, yeah. | -好吗 -我懂了 |
[1:09:43] | Enjoy your evening’s entertainment. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
[1:10:12] | Think this is the power source? | 你觉得这是能源吗 |
[1:10:14] | Major, this is not a scientific exercise. | 少校 这不是科学练习 |
[1:10:16] | Let’s just focus on arming it, all right? | 我们赶紧给它装配武器吧 |
[1:10:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:10:21] | Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[1:10:23] | Oh, yes, yes, yes. | 太好了 |
[1:10:25] | ls it my birthday? | 今天是我生日吗 |
[1:10:27] | You got it. What did you do? | 你拿到了 你做了什么 |
[1:10:29] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:10:33] | – Is this what I think it is? – Yes, it is. | -这是我想的那个东西吗 -是的 |
[1:10:36] | Hammer, I want to know what you’re gonna do for us. | 汉默 我想知道你要为我们做什么 |
[1:10:40] | What am I going to do for you? | 我要为你们做什么 |
[1:10:41] | Well, the first thing I’m gonna do for you | 首先我要为你们做的 |
[1:10:42] | is I’m gonna upgrade your software. | 是升级你们的软件 |
[1:10:44] | And then, second, I think I should… | 然后 我想… |
[1:10:45] | That’s not what I’m talking about. Hammer. | 我不是问那个 汉默 |
[1:10:47] | I’m talking about firepower. | 我是问火力 |
[1:10:51] | Well, you’re talking to the right guy. | 那你找对人了 |
[1:10:55] | Claridge Hi-Tec, semi-automatic, 9mm pistol. | 克拉里奇高科技 半自动 9毫米手枪 |
[1:10:59] | Too downtown? I agree. | 太小了吗 我同意 |
[1:11:02] | M24 shotgun, pump action. | M24霰弹猎枪 压动式枪机 |
[1:11:05] | Five-round magazine. | 五弹弹匣 |
[1:11:06] | You know what? You’re not a hunter. | 算了 你又不是猎人 |
[1:11:08] | What am I talking about? I’m getting rid of it. | 我说什么呢 这个不要了 |
[1:11:10] | This is the FN-2000 from Belgium. | 这是比利时的FN2000 |
[1:11:13] | They do make something better than waffles. | 他们真有比华夫饼做得好的东西 |
[1:11:16] | It’s beautiful, but I can tell this isn’t disco enough for you, | 很漂亮 但我看得出你们还嫌不够劲儿 |
[1:11:18] | so I’m gonna put it right here. | 所以我还是把它放这里了 |
[1:11:19] | You’re looking at a Milkor 40mm grenade launcher. | 这是米尔科尔40毫米榴弹发射器 |
[1:11:22] | Tear gas, smoke. Hippie control. | 催泪瓦斯 烟雾 操控简单 |
[1:11:26] | You’re tough. | 你们真不好取悦 |
[1:11:27] | Let me tell you something. Size does matter. | 告诉你们 大小是很重要的 |
[1:11:30] | Don’t let anyone tell you different. | 别听人说不重要 |
[1:11:32] | This is an M134 7.62 Minigun. | 这是米尼岗M134式7.62毫米机枪 |
[1:11:35] | Six individual barrels. The torso taker, powder maker. | 六个独立枪管 粉骨碎身 灰飞烟灭 |
[1:11:39] | Our boys in uniform call it Uncle Gazpacho, | 军队的小伙子们称之为凉菜汤大叔 |
[1:11:41] | or Puff the Magic Dragon. | 或魔龙之息 |
[1:11:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:49] | These are the Cubans, baby. | 这可是好货 |
[1:11:50] | This is the Cohibas, the Montecristos. | 就像古巴的名牌雪茄 |
[1:11:54] | This is a kinetic-kill, side-winder vehicle | 这是动能杀伤响尾蛇导弹载体 |
[1:11:56] | with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst. | 还有二级的环三亚甲基三硝胺黑索今爆炸 |
[1:12:01] | It’s capable of busting | 能炸开 |
[1:12:02] | the bunker under the bunker you just busted. | 你刚刚炸开的地堡下的地堡 |
[1:12:05] | If it were any smarter, it would write a book. | 如果它再智能点 都能写书了 |
[1:12:07] | A book that would make Ulysses | 这本书能把《尤利西斯》 |
[1:12:08] | look like it was written in crayon. | 比得像是用蜡笔写的 |
[1:12:11] | It would read it to you. | 它还能给你念出来 |
[1:12:13] | This is my Eiffel Tower. | 这是我的埃菲尔铁塔 |
[1:12:15] | This is my Rachmaninoff’s Third. My Pieté. | 是我的拉赫玛尼诺夫第三协奏曲 我的杰作 |
[1:12:18] | It’s completely elegant. It’s bafflingly beautiful. | 非常典雅 美得难以置信 |
[1:12:21] | It’s capable of reducing | 而且能将任何 |
[1:12:22] | the population of any standing structure to zero. | 建筑物内的人口减少至零 |
[1:12:27] | I call it the Ex-Wife. | 我称它为”前妻” |
[1:12:34] | That’s the best I got. | 这是我最棒的了 |
[1:12:41] | Are we gonna do this? Give me something here. | 我们还做不做了 给点反应嘛 |
[1:12:42] | You’re like a sphinx. I can’t read you. | 你就像斯芬克斯 让我猜不透 |
[1:12:46] | I think I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[1:12:47] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[1:12:49] | All of it. | 全要 |
[1:12:52] | All of it. | 全要 |
[1:13:13] | 苏联科学家万科叛逃 物理学家在美国寻求庇护 | |
[1:13:30] | Everything is achievable through technology. | 科技可以实现一切 |
[1:13:34] | Better living, robust health, | 更好的生活 强健的体魄 |
[1:13:36] | and for the first time in human history, | 以及人类史上第一次 |
[1:13:40] | the possibility of world peace. | 世界和平的可能性 |
[1:13:43] | I’m Howard Stark, | 我是霍华德·斯塔克 |
[1:13:44] | and everything you’ll need | 你在未来 |
[1:13:45] | for the future can be found right here. | 需要的一切 这里都有 |
[1:13:48] | City of the Future? City of Tomorrow? City of… | 未来之城 明日之城 还是… |
[1:13:57] | I’m Howard Stark, | 我是霍华德·斯塔克 |
[1:13:58] | and everything you’ll need in the future can be found right here. | 你在未来需要的一切 这里都有 |
[1:14:02] | So, from all of us at Stark Industries, | 所以 代表斯塔克工业全体 |
[1:14:05] | I would like to personally… | 我要亲自… |
[1:14:08] | Tony, what are you doing back there? What is that? | 托尼 你在那里干什么呢 那是什么 |
[1:14:10] | Put that back. Put it back where you got it from. | 放回去 哪里拿的放回去 |
[1:14:14] | Where’s your mother? Maria? | 你妈妈呢 玛丽亚 |
[1:14:17] | Go on. Go, go, go, go. | 快点 快走 |
[1:14:21] | All right, I think we got… | 好了 我们… |
[1:14:24] | I’ll… l’ll… l’ll come in and… | 我再走一遍 |
[1:14:29] | Are you waiting on me? | 你在等我吗 |
[1:14:33] | So, from all of us at Stark Industries, | 所以 代表斯塔克工业全体 |
[1:14:35] | I’d like to personally show you | 我要亲自向你介绍 |
[1:14:39] | my ass. | 我的屁股 |
[1:14:40] | I’d like to… I can’t… This is… | 我想…不行 |
[1:14:42] | I can’t… We have this, don’t we? | 真是的 拍好了吧 |
[1:14:44] | This is a ridiculous way… | 真是荒唐 |
[1:14:48] | Everything | 科技 |
[1:14:50] | is achievable | 可以 |
[1:14:53] | through technology. | 实现一切 |
[1:15:07] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[1:15:08] | You’re too young to understand this right now, | 你还太小 现在不会理解 |
[1:15:10] | so I thought I would put it on film for you. | 所以我还是录下来给你看吧 |
[1:15:15] | I built this for you. | 我建这个是为了你 |
[1:15:18] | And someday you’ll realize that it represents a whole lot more | 总有一天 你会明白这远不仅仅 |
[1:15:20] | than just people’s inventions. It represents my life’s work. | 只是人们的发明 这是我一生的心血 |
[1:15:25] | This is the key to the future. | 这是通往未来的钥匙 |
[1:15:31] | I’m limited by the technology of my time, | 我受我现在时代的科技所限制 |
[1:15:34] | but one day you’ll figure this out. | 但有一天你能解开它 |
[1:15:36] | And when you do, | 到时候 |
[1:15:39] | you will change the world. | 你将能改变世界 |
[1:15:43] | What is and always will be | 我这辈子 自始至终 |
[1:15:45] | my greatest creation | 最伟大的创造 |
[1:15:49] | is you. | 就是你 |
[1:16:11] | – $6. Six. – I don’t have any dough. | -六美元 -我没拿现金 |
[1:16:14] | – Here. – No, sir, that’s too much. | -给 -不 先生 这太多了 |
[1:16:16] | No, it’s fine. Take that. | 没事的 拿着吧 |
[1:16:18] | – It’s fine. – No, sefior. | -没事的 -不 先生 |
[1:16:19] | Take it. Take it. I don’t like people handing me things. | 拿着吧 我不喜欢被人递东西 |
[1:16:22] | If you just drop that there, that’d be great. | 放在那里就好 很好 |
[1:16:25] | – Are you Iron Man? – Sometimes. | -你是钢铁侠吗 -有时候吧 |
[1:16:27] | We believe in you. | 我们相信你 |
[1:16:30] | It was an illegal seizure of trademark property. | 那是对商业资产的违法扣押 |
[1:16:33] | – Miss Potts? – Relax. | -波茨小姐 -放松 |
[1:16:34] | – Mr. Stark… – Is here. | -斯塔克先生 -来了 |
[1:16:35] | – He refuses… – I don’t. It’s fine. | -他不肯 -是啊 没事的 |
[1:16:37] | – I’ll just be a second. – Listen, it’s our position | -马上就完 -听着 我们的立场是 |
[1:16:40] | that Stark has and continues to maintain | 斯塔克工业拥有且仍然拥有 |
[1:16:42] | proprietary ownership of the Mark II platform. | 马克2号平台的所有权 |
[1:16:45] | When Mr. Stark announced he was indeed Iron Man, | 斯塔克先生宣布他就是钢铁侠时 |
[1:16:48] | he was making a promise to America. | 他向美国做出了一个承诺 |
[1:16:49] | No, the suit belongs to us. | 不 战衣是我们的 |
[1:16:50] | We trusted that he would look out for us. | 我们相信他会守护我们 |
[1:16:52] | – Yeah, but you’re not… – He obviously did not. | -是啊 但你不… -他显然没有 |
[1:16:54] | Burt… | 伯特 |
[1:16:54] | – And now we learn that his secretary… – Yes, it does. | -现在我们得知他的秘书 -是的 |
[1:16:56] | a woman named Virginia “Pepper” Potts, | 名叫维吉尼亚·”派珀”·波茨的女人 |
[1:16:59] | has been appointed as CEO of Stark Industries. | 被任命为斯塔克工业的执行总裁 |
[1:17:02] | What are her qualifications? | 她有什么资质 |
[1:17:04] | – No. – Ms. Potts is doing nothing | -不 -波茨小姐完全没有 |
[1:17:05] | to manage this terrible… | 控制住这场糟糕的… |
[1:17:06] | – Mute. – No… | -静音 -不 |
[1:17:08] | Burt… Burt… Burt, listen to me. | 伯特 伯特 听我说 |
[1:17:10] | Don’t tell me that we have the best patent lawyers in the country | 别告诉我我们有全国最好的专利律师 |
[1:17:13] | and then not let me pursue this. | 还不许我提出诉讼 |
[1:17:15] | I’ll get this stuff out of here. | 我会把这些东西搬走的 |
[1:17:16] | Well, then, tell the President to sign an order. | 那就叫总统签个命令啊 |
[1:17:20] | We’ll talk about it at the Expo. | 我们到博览会上谈 |
[1:17:22] | Hammer’s giving some presentation tomorrow evening. | 汉默明晚要做什么展示 |
[1:17:25] | – Will Tony Stark be there? – Will I? | -托尼·斯塔克会去吗 -我会吗 |
[1:17:28] | – No, he will not. – I would like to be. | -不 他不会 -我想去的 |
[1:17:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:17:32] | – Got a minute? – No. | -有空吗 -没有 |
[1:17:33] | Come on, you just got off the phone. | 拜托 你刚挂了电话 |
[1:17:34] | You’re fine, 30 seconds. | 又没什么事 就30秒 |
[1:17:37] | – Twenty-nine. Twenty-eight. – Okay, I… | -29 28 -好吧 我… |
[1:17:39] | I was just driving over here, | 我刚开车过来的 |
[1:17:41] | and I thought I was coming to basically apologize, but I’m not. | 我本以为我是要来道歉的 但不是的 |
[1:17:44] | – You didn’t come here to apologize? – Look, | -你不是来道歉的 -听着 |
[1:17:46] | that goes without saying, | 这是不用说的 |
[1:17:47] | and I’m working on that. | 我在努力了 |
[1:17:48] | But I haven’t been entirely upfront with you, | 但我没有完全对你说实话 |
[1:17:52] | and I just want to try to make good. | 我想做正确的事 |
[1:17:53] | Can I move this? This is crazy. | 我能把这个挪开吗 简直疯了 |
[1:17:56] | It’s like a Ferris wheel going. | 简直像个摩天轮 |
[1:17:57] | – I’m trying to get some… – No. | -我还想… -不行 |
[1:18:01] | Do you know how short life is? | 你知道人生多短吗 |
[1:18:04] | And if I never got to express… | 如果我从没表达… |
[1:18:07] | And by the way, this is somewhat revelatory to me. | 对了 这对我来说也挺有启示性 |
[1:18:09] | And I don’t care… I mean, I care. It would be nice. | 我不在乎…我在乎的 那样就好了 |
[1:18:12] | I’m not expecting you to… | 我不指望你… |
[1:18:14] | Look, here’s what I’m trying to say. | 我想说的是 |
[1:18:15] | – I’m just gonna say it. – Let me stop you right here, okay? | -我直说了吧 -你打住吧 |
[1:18:17] | Because if you say “I” one more time, | 因为如果你再说一个”我” |
[1:18:19] | I’m gonna actually hurl something at your head, I think. | 我真的要拿什么东西砸你的脑袋了 |
[1:18:23] | I am trying to run a company. | 我在努力管理一家公司 |
[1:18:25] | – Do you have any idea what that entails? – Yes. | -你知道那都包括做什么吗 -知道 |
[1:18:28] | People are relying on you to be Iron Man and you’ve disappeared, | 大家都指望着你做钢铁侠 而你却失踪了 |
[1:18:31] | and all I’m doing is putting out your fires | 而我只能到处灭你的火 |
[1:18:32] | and taking the heat for it. | 并为此承受压力 |
[1:18:37] | I am trying to do the job that you were meant to do. | 我在尽力做本该你做的工作 |
[1:18:44] | Did you bring me strawberries? | 你是给我拿了草莓来吗 |
[1:18:47] | Did you know that there’s only one thing on Earth | 你知道这世上我只对一样东西 |
[1:18:50] | – that I’m allergic to? – Allergic to strawberries. | -过敏吗 -草莓过敏 |
[1:18:55] | This is progress, Pepper. | 这是进步 派珀 |
[1:18:56] | I knew there was a correlation between you and this. | 我就知道你跟这玩意有点什么关联 |
[1:19:00] | – I need you… – I need you, too. | -我需要你 -我也需要你 |
[1:19:02] | – To leave now. – That’s what I’m trying to… | -马上离开 -我就是想说这个 |
[1:19:09] | Ms. Potts? | 波茨小姐 |
[1:19:12] | – Come on in. – Wheels up in 25 minutes. | -进来吧 -25分钟后动身 |
[1:19:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:19] | Anything else, boss? | 还需要什么吗 老板 |
[1:19:19] | – I’m good, Hap. – No, I’ll be just… | -不用了 哈皮 -不用 我还需要 |
[1:19:22] | another minute. | 一小会儿 |
[1:19:24] | I lost both the kids in the divorce. | 这一离婚俩孩子都不跟我啊 |
[1:19:30] | No. | 不好吗 |
[1:19:33] | Are you blending in well here, Natalie? | 你在这里还适应吗 娜塔莉 |
[1:19:36] | Here at Stark Enterprises? | 在斯塔克企业 |
[1:19:40] | Your name is Natalie, isn’t it? | 你是叫娜塔莉 是吧 |
[1:19:42] | I thought you two didn’t get along. | 我以为你俩不和呢 |
[1:19:45] | – No. That’s not so. – It’s just me you don’t care for. | -没有 -你就是不喜欢我啊 |
[1:19:48] | – No? Nothing? – Actually, while you’re here, | -不说话吗 -其实 正好你来了 |
[1:19:51] | maybe you and Natalie could discuss the | 或许你和娜塔莉可以谈一下 |
[1:19:52] | matter of the personal belongings. | 私人物品的事 |
[1:19:54] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[1:20:02] | I’m surprised you can keep your mouth shut. | 你居然能忍住没说 |
[1:20:03] | Boy, you’re good. | 你可真厉害 |
[1:20:04] | You are mind-blowingly duplicitous. How do you do it? | 你的狡猾简直令人赞叹 你怎么做到的 |
[1:20:07] | You just tear things… You’re a triple impostor. | 你就直接破坏…你简直是三重骗子 |
[1:20:09] | I’ve never seen anything like you. | 我从没见过你这样的 |
[1:20:10] | Is there anything real about you? | 你有任何真实的东西吗 |
[1:20:11] | Do you even speak Latin? | 你真会拉丁语吗 |
[1:20:14] | Which means? Wait. What? | 什么意思 等等 什么 |
[1:20:16] | What did you just say? | 你说了什么 |
[1:20:17] | It means you can either drive yourself home | 你要么自己开车回家 |
[1:20:18] | or I can have you collected. | 要么我找人来接你 |
[1:20:22] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[1:21:23] | Jarvis, could you kindly Vac-U-Form a digital wire frame? | 贾维斯 麻烦你做个数码的结构线框 |
[1:21:26] | I need a manipulatable projection. | 我需要可操作的投影 |
[1:21:36] | 1974 Stark Expo model scan complete, sir. | 1974年斯塔克博览会模型扫描完成 先生 |
[1:21:42] | How many buildings are there? | 一共有多少建筑 |
[1:21:43] | Am I to include the Belgian waffle stands? | 要算上比利时华夫饼摊吗 |
[1:21:46] | That was rhetorical. Just show me. | 你是明知故问 展示出来 |
[1:22:01] | What does that look like to you, Jarvis? | 你觉得那像什么 贾维斯 |
[1:22:04] | Not unlike an atom. | 挺像原子的 |
[1:22:06] | In which case the nucleus would be here. | 那么原子核就在这里 |
[1:22:10] | Highlight the unisphere. | 高光巨型地球仪 |
[1:22:22] | Lose the footpaths. | 删除步道 |
[1:22:24] | Get rid of them. | 删掉 |
[1:22:25] | What is it you’re trying to achieve, sir? | 您想做什么 先生 |
[1:22:27] | I’m discovering… Correction. | 我在发现 纠正 |
[1:22:29] | I’m rediscovering a new element, I believe. | 我应该是在重发现一个新元素 |
[1:22:33] | Lose the landscaping, the shrubbery, the trees. | 去掉园艺景观 灌木丛 树什么的 |
[1:22:36] | Parking lots, exits, entrances. | 停车场 出口 入口 |
[1:22:43] | Structure the protons and the neutrons | 以展馆为框架 |
[1:22:46] | using the pavilions as a framework. | 构建质子和中子 |
[1:22:53] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:23:15] | Dead for almost 20 years, | 死了近20年 |
[1:23:18] | and still taking me to school. | 还能教育我 |
[1:23:26] | The proposed element should serve | 提议的元素应当可以 |
[1:23:28] | as a viable replacement for palladium. | 作为钯的可行替代品 |
[1:23:31] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:23:32] | Unfortunately, it is impossible to synthesize. | 很遗憾 这无法合成 |
[1:23:40] | Get ready for a major remodel, fellas. | 准备进行大型重装修 |
[1:23:42] | We’re back in hardware mode. | 我们又要做硬件了 |
[1:24:31] | – I heard you broke the perimeter. – Yeah. | -听说你出过门 -是的 |
[1:24:33] | That was, like, three years ago. Where you been? | 那都是三年前了 你去哪了 |
[1:24:35] | – I was doing some stuff. – Yeah, well, me, too, and it worked. | -我有事 -我也有 还成功了 |
[1:24:40] | Hey, I’m playing for the home team, Coulson, | 我这是在为主队忙活呢 科尔森 |
[1:24:42] | you and all your Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. | 为你和你的美毛怪兄弟们忙活 |
[1:24:44] | Now, are you gonna let me work or break my balls? | 你是要让我工作 还是找我麻烦 |
[1:24:48] | What’s this doing here? | 这个怎么在这里 |
[1:24:52] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[1:24:54] | – Bring that to me. – You know what this is? | -拿过来 -你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:24:56] | It’s exactly what I need to make this work. | 是我想成功需要的东西 |
[1:25:00] | Lift the coil. | 把线圈抬起来 |
[1:25:01] | Go, go. Put your knees into it. | 快点 使劲 |
[1:25:03] | There you go. And… | 好了 然后… |
[1:25:06] | Drop it. Drop it. | 放下吧 |
[1:25:11] | Perfectly level. I’m busy. What do you want? | 完全水平 我忙呢 什么事 |
[1:25:15] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:25:16] | Goodbye. I’ve been reassigned. | 再见 我被改派了 |
[1:25:18] | Director Fury wants me in New Mexico. | 弗瑞局长要我去新墨西哥州 |
[1:25:20] | – Fantastic. Land of Enchantment. – So I’m told. | -太棒了 迷人之地 -据说是 |
[1:25:23] | – Secret stuff? – Something like that. | -机密事宜吗 -差不多 |
[1:25:26] | – Good luck. – Bye. | -祝你好运 -再见 |
[1:25:28] | – Thanks. – We need you. | -谢谢 -我们需要你 |
[1:25:29] | – Yeah, more than you know. – Not that much. | -是啊 你都想不到 -也没那么需要 |
[1:25:50] | Initializing prismatic accelerator. | 启动棱镜加速器 |
[1:26:00] | Approaching maximum power. | 正在接近最大能量 |
[1:26:49] | That was easy. | 还挺轻松 |
[1:27:07] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜 先生 |
[1:27:11] | You have created a new element. | 你创造了新元素 |
[1:27:21] | Sir, the reactor has accepted the modified core. | 先生 反应堆接受了改造能源核 |
[1:27:25] | I will begin running diagnostics. | 我会开始进行诊断 |
[1:27:33] | Hey, Ivan. | 伊凡 |
[1:27:35] | I got Senator Stern here. | 我跟斯特恩参议员在一起呢 |
[1:27:37] | Thought we’d swing over and look at some of the drone designs. | 我们想过去一趟 看看无人机的设计 |
[1:27:39] | The drone is not going to be ready. | 无人机还没好呢 |
[1:27:42] | Not ready? What do you mean? | 没好呢 什么意思 |
[1:27:44] | I can make presentation, not demonstration. | 我可以做展示 而不是演示 |
[1:27:47] | What the hell is the difference? | 有什么差别 |
[1:27:49] | Presentation. No fly. No shoot. | 展示 不飞 不射击 |
[1:27:52] | Well, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:27:54] | What can you make them do? | 那你能让它们做什么 |
[1:27:55] | I mean, this is a weapons demonstration. | 这可是武器演示 |
[1:27:57] | – I can make salute. – You can make salute? | -我可以让它们致敬 -致敬 |
[1:28:00] | What do you mean, “make salute”? | 什么意思 “致敬” |
[1:28:02] | What the hell does that mean, Ivan? | 那是什么意思 伊凡 |
[1:28:04] | This is not what we agreed to, okay? | 我们说好的可不是这样 |
[1:28:06] | You promised me suits and then you promised me drones. | 你先是说能做战衣 然后又说能做无人机 |
[1:28:09] | – Hey, man, everything will be okay. – This is not what I wanted. | -一切都会没问题的 -我想要的不是这样 |
[1:28:25] | Hey, there he is. It’s the bird man. | 他在这里呢 鸟人 |
[1:28:30] | Now you like the bird. Is that right? | 你喜欢那只鸟 是吗 |
[1:28:33] | Is that your bird? I’m confused. | 那是你的鸟吗 我都糊涂了 |
[1:28:36] | You said it wasn’t, but now it looks like you’re best of pals. | 你之前说不是的 但现在看来关系好得很 |
[1:28:39] | You love that bird, don’t you? | 你喜欢那只鸟 是吧 |
[1:28:42] | You know what? Take the bird. | 这样吧 把鸟拿走 |
[1:28:48] | Take his pillows, too. Both of them. | 还有他的枕头 两个都拿走 |
[1:28:52] | And his shoes. Take his shoes. | 还有鞋 拿走他的鞋 |
[1:28:58] | I took your stuff. | 我拿走了你的东西 |
[1:29:00] | How does that make you feel? Do you feel bad? | 你有什么感觉 难过吗 |
[1:29:04] | Good. ‘Cause that’s how I feel! | 很好 因为那就是我的感觉 |
[1:29:08] | We had a contract. | 我们有合同的 |
[1:29:11] | I saved your life | 我救你一命 |
[1:29:14] | and you give me suits. | 你给我战衣 |
[1:29:16] | That was our deal. | 那是我们的协议 |
[1:29:18] | And you did not deliver. | 而你没能做到 |
[1:29:21] | I don’t know if you’re a genius or a fraud. | 我不知道你是天才还是骗子 |
[1:29:24] | I don’t know what you are. | 我不知道你算什么 |
[1:29:27] | Something really, really great fell into my lap. | 有很棒的东西恰好从天上掉进了我怀里 |
[1:29:32] | And if it hadn’t, I’d be at your mercy tonight. | 否则 我今晚只能指望你的本事了 |
[1:29:35] | Now I have a piece of Stark tech that I pimped out myself. | 我自己弄到了一件斯塔克的装置 |
[1:29:39] | And now your overpriced paperweights | 现在 你价格过高的镇纸 |
[1:29:41] | are gonna look like a backdrop to my demonstration. | 会变成我的演示的陪衬 |
[1:29:44] | Do you dig what I’m getting at here? | 你明白我想说什么了吧 |
[1:29:48] | I don’t know if you know this, but I don’t speak Russian! | 不知道你是否知道 但我不会说俄语 |
[1:29:56] | I’m gonna leave now. | 我要走了 |
[1:29:58] | I’m gonna go to the Expo. Maybe I’ll even get laid. | 我要去博览会 或许还能享享艳福 |
[1:30:02] | You see these guys? They’re your babysitters. | 看到他们了吗 他们是你的保姆 |
[1:30:04] | They are not to be trifled with. | 你最好别惹他们 |
[1:30:07] | When I get back, we’re gonna renegotiate | 等我回来时 我们要重新商讨 |
[1:30:09] | the terms of our agreement. | 我们协议的条款 |
[1:30:12] | And you’re gonna make good on our arrangement | 你要照协议办事 |
[1:30:14] | because if you don’t, | 否则 |
[1:30:15] | you’re gonna be exactly what you were when I found you, | 你会回到我找到你时的状态 |
[1:30:18] | a dead man. | 做个死人 |
[1:30:20] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[1:30:22] | Maybe you can watch me on TV. | 或许你可以在电视上看我 |
[1:30:34] | Dummy, you, can we clean up this mess? You’re killing me. | 呆呆 可以把这里收拾了吗 你真要我命 |
[1:30:36] | You know I don’t… | 你知道我不… |
[1:30:37] | Incoming call with a blocked number, sir. | 屏蔽号码来电 先生 |
[1:30:40] | My phone privilege is reinstated. Lovely. | 我的通话权利被恢复了 太好了 |
[1:30:43] | Coulson. How’s the Land of Enchantment? | 科尔森 迷人之地怎么样 |
[1:30:45] | Tony, how you doing? | 托尼 你还好吗 |
[1:30:49] | – I double cycle. – You what? | -我把转速翻倍了 -什么 |
[1:30:52] | You told me double cycle’s more power. Good advice. | 你说转速翻倍能量会更大 好建议 |
[1:30:56] | You sound pretty sprightly for a dead guy. | 你不是都死了吗 还这么精神 |
[1:30:58] | You, too. | 彼此彼此 |
[1:31:02] | – Trace him. – Sir. | -追踪他 -是 |
[1:31:03] | Now, the true history of Stark name will be written. | 斯塔克之名的真正历史将被书写 |
[1:31:07] | Jarvis, where is he? | 贾维斯 他在哪 |
[1:31:08] | Accessing the Oracle grid. | 访问甲骨文网络 |
[1:31:11] | Eastern Seaboard. | 东海岸 |
[1:31:12] | What your father did to my family over 40 years, | 你父亲40多年前对我家做的事 |
[1:31:18] | I will do to you in 40 minutes. | 我40分钟后要还给你 |
[1:31:20] | Sounds good. Let’s get together and hash it out. | 好啊 我们聚聚 一较高下吧 |
[1:31:22] | Tri-State area. | 三州区 |
[1:31:24] | Manhattan and outlying boroughs. | 曼哈顿和外围区 |
[1:31:26] | I hope you’re ready. | 希望你准备好了 |
[1:31:31] | Call trace incomplete. | 通话追踪未完成 |
[1:31:36] | 为维护和平 贾斯汀·汉默 | |
[1:31:44] | – Sir… – You want to run some tests, run them. | -先生 -你要做测试 就做吧 |
[1:31:47] | And assemble the suit while you’re at it. Put it together now. | 顺便组装战衣 现在就做 |
[1:31:49] | We are unclear as to the effects… | 我们尚不清楚影响… |
[1:31:50] | I don’t want to hear it, Jarvis. | 我不想听 贾维斯 |
[1:31:56] | That tastes like coconut. | 一股椰子味儿 |
[1:31:58] | And metal. | 还有金属味儿 |
[1:32:01] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[1:32:15] | I’ll keep the car down here, all right? | 我会在下面等的 |
[1:32:16] | Thank you, Happy. | 谢谢 哈皮 |
[1:32:18] | Justin Hammer. | 贾斯汀·汉默 |
[1:32:19] | His presentation will begin shortly in the main pavilion. | 他的展示马上将在主展馆进行 |
[1:32:41] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:32:43] | That’s what I’m talking about. Thanks for coming. | 这就对了 谢谢大家前来 |
[1:32:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, for far too long, | 女士们先生们 太久以来 |
[1:32:49] | this country | 这个国家 |
[1:32:51] | has had to place its brave men and women in harm’s way, | 不得不让它勇敢的儿女身陷险境 |
[1:32:54] | but then the Iron Man arrived, | 但后来出现了钢铁侠 |
[1:32:56] | and we thought the days of losing lives were behind us. | 我们以为牺牲生命的日子过去了 |
[1:33:00] | Sadly, that technology was kept out of reach. | 很遗憾 那项科技我们无法获得 |
[1:33:03] | That’s not fair. That’s not right. | 那不公平 那不对 |
[1:33:06] | – And it’s just too bad. – Oh, Lord. | -也太可惜了 -天呐 |
[1:33:08] | Regardless, it was an impressive innovation, | 不管怎样 它还是了不起的创新 |
[1:33:10] | one that grabbed headlines the world over. | 登上了全世界的头条 |
[1:33:13] | Well, today, my friends, | 今天 朋友们 |
[1:33:15] | the press is faced with quite a different problem. | 媒体遭遇了一个新问题 |
[1:33:19] | They are about to run out of ink. | 他们要没墨了 |
[1:33:27] | Get that out of here. | 拿走 |
[1:33:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:33:33] | today I present to you | 今天我向你们介绍 |
[1:33:35] | the new face of the United States military. | 美国军队的新面孔 |
[1:33:40] | The Hammer drone. | 汉默无人机 |
[1:33:44] | Army! | 陆军 |
[1:33:59] | Navy! | 海军 |
[1:34:10] | Air Force! | 空军 |
[1:34:19] | Marines! | 陆战队 |
[1:34:33] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[1:34:34] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[1:34:38] | That’s a hell of a lot better than some cheerleaders, let me tell you. | 要我说 这可比拉拉队好多了 |
[1:34:43] | But as revolutionary as this technology is, | 但这项技术虽然极具革命性 |
[1:34:46] | there will always be a need | 总还是会有 |
[1:34:47] | for man to be present in the theater of war. | 需要人亲临战场的时候 |
[1:34:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, today I am proud to present to you | 女士们先生们 今天我骄傲地向大家介绍 |
[1:34:53] | the very first prototype in | 原型机1号 |
[1:34:55] | the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit | 多威胁响应战衣 |
[1:34:58] | and its pilot, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes. | 及其驾驶员 空军中校詹姆斯·罗德 |
[1:35:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:35:26] | For America and its allies, Hammer Industries is reporting for… | 对于美国和其盟友 汉默工业将… |
[1:35:46] | We got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:35:48] | Tony, there are civilians present. | 托尼 现场还有平民呢 |
[1:35:50] | I’m here on orders. Let’s not do this right now. | 我是受命前来 咱们现在别闹 |
[1:35:52] | Give them a wave. | 冲大家挥挥手 |
[1:35:54] | Hey, all right. Yeah. | 好啊 好 |
[1:35:56] | All these people are in danger. We gotta get them out of here. | 他们都有危险 我们得让他们撤离 |
[1:35:58] | You gotta trust me for the next five minutes. | 你接下来五分钟里得相信我 |
[1:36:00] | Yeah, I tried that. I got tossed around your house, | 我试过了 结果在你家被丢来丢去 |
[1:36:02] | – remember? – Listen, I think he’s working with Vanko. | -记得吗 -听我说 我认为他在跟万科合作 |
[1:36:05] | Vanko’s alive? | 万科还活着 |
[1:36:07] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:36:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:36:10] | – What? – Where’s Vanko? | -什么 -万科在哪 |
[1:36:13] | – Who? – Tell me. | -谁 -说 |
[1:36:15] | What are you doing here, man? | 你为什么要来啊 |
[1:36:23] | – Is that you? – No, I’m not doing that. | -是你弄的吗 -不是 不是我 |
[1:36:25] | That’s not me. | 不是我启动的 |
[1:36:26] | I can’t move. I’m locked up. I’m locked up! | 我动不了了 我被锁定了 我被锁定了 |
[1:36:30] | Get out of here. Go! This whole system’s been compromised. | 快走 整个系统都被入侵了 |
[1:36:33] | Let’s take it outside. | 我们出去打 |
[1:36:47] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:36:59] | Jarvis, break in. | 贾维斯 黑进去 |
[1:36:59] | – I need to own him. – Yes, sir. | -我得控制他 -是 先生 |
[1:37:04] | Tony, Tony, I’m locked on. I have target lock. | 托尼 我锁定了 我锁定目标了 |
[1:37:07] | – On what? – On you. | -锁定什么 -你 |
[1:37:13] | Tony, on your six! | 托尼 你后面 |
[1:37:33] | What’s going on? What’s happening? | 怎么回事 发生了什么事 |
[1:37:34] | The software’s been overridden. | 软件被覆盖了 |
[1:37:35] | What? What do you mean it’s been overridden? | 什么 什么叫被覆盖了 |
[1:37:36] | – What does that mean? – I think he slaved the drones. | -那什么意思 -他应该是控制了无人机 |
[1:37:38] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[1:37:39] | – Call the guards. – All the phones are down, sir. | -联系守卫 -电话都断线了 先生 |
[1:37:41] | Well, then call their… Call their cells. | 那打手机 |
[1:37:43] | Their cell phones are not working, either, sir. | 手机也打不通 先生 |
[1:37:44] | He’s locked us out of the mainframe. | 他把我们锁在主机外面了 |
[1:37:46] | Who’s locked you out of the mainframe? | 谁把你锁在主机外面了 |
[1:37:47] | Please, please, go away. Go away. | 拜托 走开吧 |
[1:37:49] | – I’ve got this handled. – Have you now? | -我能处理好 -是吗 |
[1:37:50] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[1:37:51] | In fact, if your guy hadn’t showed up, | 事实上 要不是你那位来了 |
[1:37:53] | this wouldn’t be happening. | 也不会出这种事 |
[1:37:54] | So please, now go away. Thank you. | 拜托了 走吧 谢谢 |
[1:37:57] | Listen, we got to get these bitches out of here. | 我们得把这俩小妞赶出去 |
[1:37:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:38:00] | You tell me who’s behind this. | 告诉我是谁搞的鬼 |
[1:38:02] | Who’s behind this? | 是谁搞的鬼 |
[1:38:04] | Ivan. Ivan Vanko. | 伊凡 伊凡·万科 |
[1:38:07] | – Where is he? – He’s at my facility. | -他在哪 -在我的公司 |
[1:38:13] | – I need NYPD, please. – No, no, no! | -请接纽约警局 -不不 |
[1:38:15] | – Command Central. – No, no, honey. | -指挥中心 -不 甜心 |
[1:38:16] | – Don’t call the authorities. – Okay. Right away. Right away. | -别联系当局 -好 马上 |
[1:38:18] | Step aside. Step aside. | 让开 让开 |
[1:38:21] | Tell me everything you know. Go. | 把你知道的情况都告诉我 说 |
[1:38:30] | – How are we doing, Jarvis? – Remote reboot unsuccessful. | -怎么样了 贾维斯 -远程重启失败 |
[1:38:51] | This way. | 这边来 |
[1:38:53] | Nobody’s answering the phone. What’s going on? | 没人接电话 怎么回事啊 |
[1:38:55] | Get in the car. Take me to Hammer Industries. | 上车 带我去汉默工业 |
[1:38:57] | I’m not taking you anywhere. | 我不会带你去任何地方的 |
[1:38:58] | Fine. You want me to drive? | 好啊 你要我来开车吗 |
[1:38:59] | No, I’m driving. Get in the car. | 不 我开车 上车 |
[1:40:00] | Nice work, kid. | 好样的 孩子 |
[1:40:04] | You got multiples coming in on you. | 多个敌人靠近你了 |
[1:40:06] | Let’s get this away from the Expo. | 把火力从博览会引开吧 |
[1:40:13] | When we arrive, I need you to watch the perimeter. | 等我们到了 我需要你守在外面 |
[1:40:15] | I’m gonna enter the facility and take down the target. | 我要进入大楼 拿下目标 |
[1:40:21] | – Watch the road. – I got it. I got it. | -看路 -没问题 |
[1:40:54] | Listen, listen. | 听着 |
[1:40:55] | A pack just peeled off. They’re headed back to the Expo. | 有一群刚离队 又调头回博览会了 |
[1:40:57] | Got it. | 好 |
[1:41:03] | I’m closing on you. | 我靠近你了 |
[1:41:04] | Ordnance coming in hot, Tony. Watch it. | 大炮准备发射了 托尼 小心 |
[1:41:22] | – Stay in the car. – I’m not staying in the car. | -留在车里 -我不要留在车里 |
[1:41:25] | I said, stay in the car. | 我叫你留在车里了 |
[1:41:27] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[1:41:30] | Look, I’m not letting you go in there alone. | 我不会让你一个人进去的 |
[1:41:33] | You want to help? Keep the car running. | 你想帮忙吗 车别熄火 |
[1:41:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:41:40] | You can’t come in here. | 你不能进来 |
[1:41:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:42:28] | Each set of drones is communicating | 每一组无人机都在用 |
[1:42:30] | in its own unique language. | 独特的语言沟通 |
[1:42:31] | Well, choose one and focus on that. | 那就选一个 只用那个 |
[1:42:32] | Have you tried Russian? Why don’t you try Russian? | 你试过俄语吗 试试俄语吧 |
[1:42:38] | Attention. We have intrusion on Grid W. | 注意 W区有闯入者 |
[1:42:41] | We got it. We’re on our way. | 收到 就去 |
[1:43:24] | I got him! | 我打倒他了 |
[1:43:41] | – Rhodey, you still locked on? – Yeah. | -罗德 你还锁定着呢吗 -是啊 |
[1:43:43] | Drop your socks and grab your Crocs. | 丢下袜子 抓条鳄鱼 |
[1:43:45] | We’re about to get wet on this ride. | 我们要湿了脚了 |
[1:43:48] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[1:44:09] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[1:44:15] | I’m sorry, buddy. Had to thin out the herd. | 抱歉 哥们 必须甩掉几个 |
[1:44:18] | What’s your 20? | 你的位置 |
[1:44:31] | – What are you doing? – I’m rebooting Rhodey’s suit. | -你在干什么 -重启罗德的战衣 |
[1:44:41] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[1:44:58] | Reboot complete. | 重启完成 |
[1:45:00] | You got your best friend back. | 你的铁哥们回来了 |
[1:45:02] | Thank you very much, Agent Romanoff. | 非常感谢 罗曼诺夫特工 |
[1:45:04] | Well done with the new chest piece. | 新胸膛电源做得好 |
[1:45:05] | I am reading significantly higher output | 我看到输出显著提高 |
[1:45:07] | and your vitals all look promising. | 你的生命体征看上去也好多了 |
[1:45:09] | Yes, for the moment, I’m not dying. Thank you. | 是啊 我暂时不会死了 谢谢 |
[1:45:12] | What do you mean you’re not dying? Did you just say you’re dying? | 什么叫你不会死了 你是说你要死了吗 |
[1:45:14] | Is that you? No, I’m not. | 那是你吗 我不会死的 |
[1:45:16] | – Not anymore. – What’s going on? | -现在不会了 -怎么回事啊 |
[1:45:18] | I was going to tell you. I didn’t want to alarm you. | 我本打算告诉你的 我不想吓到你 |
[1:45:19] | You were gonna tell me? You really were dying? | 你本打算告诉我的 你原本真要死了吗 |
[1:45:21] | – You didn’t let me. – Why didn’t you tell me that? | -你没让我说出口 -你怎么不告诉我 |
[1:45:23] | I was gonna make you an omelet and tell you. | 我本想给你做个煎蛋卷顺便告诉你的 |
[1:45:26] | Save it for the honeymoon. You got incoming, Tony. | 蜜月再吵 有敌人来了 托尼 |
[1:45:29] | Looks like the fight’s coming to you. | 看来他们都去找你了 |
[1:45:31] | – Great. Pepper? – Are you okay now? | -好 派珀 -你现在没事了吧 |
[1:45:32] | I am fine. Don’t be mad. | 我没事了 别生气 |
[1:45:34] | – I will formally apologize… – I am mad! | -我会正式道歉的 -我就生气了 |
[1:45:35] | When I’m not fending off a Hammeroid attack. | 等我不用抵御汉默无人机攻击了的 |
[1:45:38] | – Fine. – We could have been in Venice. | -好吧 -我们本可以去威尼斯的 |
[1:45:40] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[1:45:44] | Rhodes? | 罗德 |
[1:45:46] | Snap out of it, buddy. I need you. | 醒醒 哥们 我需要你 |
[1:45:50] | They’re coming. Come on, let’s roll. Get up. | 他们来了 快点 起来 |
[1:45:55] | Oh, man. You can have your suit back. | 天呐 这战衣还你好了 |
[1:46:01] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:46:02] | Yeah, thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[1:46:05] | – Tony, look, I’m sorry, okay? – Don’t be. | -托尼 对不起 -不用 |
[1:46:08] | No. I should have trusted you more. | 不 我本该更信任你的 |
[1:46:09] | I’m the one who put you in this position. Forget it. | 是我害你陷入了这样的局面 别想了 |
[1:46:11] | No. It’s your fault. I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 不 的确怪你 但我想说句对不起 |
[1:46:13] | Thank you. That’s all I wanted to hear. Partner. | 谢谢 我就想听到这个 搭档 |
[1:46:17] | They’re coming in hot, any second. What’s the play? | 他们随时会火力全开地冲过来 有什么计划 |
[1:46:21] | Well, we want to take the high ground, okay? | 我们得占领高地 |
[1:46:23] | So let’s put the biggest gun up on that ridge. | 把火力最大的武器安排在山脊上 |
[1:46:24] | Got you. | 好的 |
[1:46:27] | – Where do you want to be? – Where are you going? | -你想站哪 -你去哪 |
[1:46:28] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:46:29] | – I meant me. – You have a big gun. | -我是指我啦 -你有件重武器 |
[1:46:30] | You are not the big gun. | 但你不是重武器 |
[1:46:32] | – Tony, don’t be jealous. – No. It’s subtle, | -托尼 别嫉妒嘛 -不 真低调 |
[1:46:33] | – all the bells and whistles. – Yeah. | -这么多花里胡哨 -嗯 |
[1:46:34] | – It’s called being a badass. – Fine. | -这叫狠角色 -好吧 |
[1:46:37] | All right. You go up top. I’ll draw them in. | 好吧 你上去 我引他们过来 |
[1:46:41] | Don’t stay down here. This is the worst place to be. | 别待在这下面 这位置最糟了 |
[1:46:43] | Okay, you got a spot. | 好吧 你有位置了 |
[1:46:44] | – Where’s mine? – It’s the kill box, Tony. Okay? | -那我站哪 -这叫死地 托尼 |
[1:46:46] | This is where you go to die. | 你会死在这里的 |
[1:47:37] | – See that? – Yeah, yeah, nice. | -看到了吗 -嗯 厉害 |
[1:47:47] | Rhodey’? | 罗德 |
[1:47:49] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[1:48:02] | I think you should lead with that next time. | 下次你该先用那个 |
[1:48:03] | Yeah. Sorry, boss. | 嗯 抱歉 老大 |
[1:48:04] | I can only use it once. It’s a one-off. | 这个我只能用一次 一次性的 |
[1:48:09] | I told you that five minutes ago. | 我五分钟前就说了 |
[1:48:13] | That’s your guy here. | 就是他 |
[1:48:16] | – Excuse me? – You’re being placed under arrest. | -什么 -你被捕了 |
[1:48:18] | – Are you kidding me? – Hands behind your back, sir. | -开什么玩笑 -手背后 先生 |
[1:48:19] | I’m trying to help here. | 我在帮忙呢 |
[1:48:25] | I get it. I see what you’re doing. | 我懂了 我明白你想干什么了 |
[1:48:27] | You’re trying to pin this on me, huh? | 你想扣在我头上 是吗 |
[1:48:29] | That’s good. That’s good. | 好啊 厉害 |
[1:48:30] | You’re starting to think like a CEO, taking out the competition. | 你开始有执行总裁的样子了 铲除对手 |
[1:48:33] | I like that. You think you’re making a problem for me? | 我喜欢 你以为你搞倒我了吗 |
[1:48:36] | I’m gonna make a problem for you. | 我会给你制造麻烦的 |
[1:48:37] | I’m gonna be seeing you again real soon. | 我们很快会再见的 |
[1:48:44] | When they get here, I think you should station them | 等他们到了 最好把他们安排在 |
[1:48:46] | at the south, east and both west exits. | 南侧 东侧和两个西侧出口 |
[1:48:49] | We shut down the 7 train in and out of Willets Point already. | 我们已经关闭了进出威利点的7号列车 |
[1:48:51] | Well, have city buses there to ferry people to operating lines. | 让城际大巴送民众去运行线路疏散 |
[1:48:54] | Yeah. Are you coming with us? | 好 你跟我们来吗 |
[1:48:55] | – No, I’m gonna stay till the park is clear. – Okay. | -不 我要待在这儿 等园区清空 -好 |
[1:49:01] | Heads up. You got one more drone incoming. | 注意 又飞来一个无人机 |
[1:49:03] | This one looks different. | 这个看上去不一样 |
[1:49:05] | The repulsor signature is significantly higher. | 冲击能量高得多 |
[1:49:18] | Good to be back. | 很高兴又碰面了 |
[1:49:21] | This ain’t gonna be good. | 这可不妙 |
[1:49:26] | I got something special for this guy. | 我为这家伙准备了特别的东西 |
[1:49:28] | I’m gonna bust his bunker with the Ex-Wife. | 我要用前妻炸开他的堡垒 |
[1:49:30] | With the what? | 什么 |
[1:49:42] | Hammer tech? | 汉默科技吗 |
[1:49:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:49:46] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[1:50:41] | Rhodes. I got an idea. | 罗德 我有主意了 |
[1:50:43] | – You want to be a hero? – What? | -你想当英雄吗 -什么 |
[1:50:46] | I could really use a sidekick. Put your hand up. | 我需要个跟班 把手举起来 |
[1:50:49] | – This is your idea? – Yep. | -这就是你的主意 -嗯 |
[1:50:52] | I’m ready. I’m ready. Go, go, go! | 我准备好了 开始吧 |
[1:50:58] | Take it. | 接招 |
[1:51:28] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[1:51:37] | All these drones are rigged to blow. | 这些无人机都要爆炸了 |
[1:51:38] | We gotta get out of here, man. | 我们得赶紧走 哥们 |
[1:51:40] | Pepper? | 派珀 |
[1:52:21] | Oh, my God! I can’t take this anymore. | 天呐 我真受不了了 |
[1:52:23] | – You can’t? – I can’t take this. | -你受不了了 -我受不了了 |
[1:52:24] | – Look at me. – My body, literally, | -看看我啊 -我的身体 |
[1:52:26] | cannot handle the stress. | 真是受不了这压力了 |
[1:52:28] | I never know if you’re gonna | 我都无法知道你是会 |
[1:52:29] | kill yourself or wreck the whole company. | 害死自己 还是祸害整个公司 |
[1:52:32] | I think I did okay. | 我觉得我干得还挺不错的 |
[1:52:34] | I quit. I’m resigning. | 我辞职 我要辞职 |
[1:52:37] | That’s it. | 我受够了 |
[1:52:39] | What did you just say? You’re done? | 你说什么 你不干了 |
[1:52:43] | That’s surprising. No, it’s not surprising. | 真是意外 也不意外 |
[1:52:45] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[1:52:47] | You don’t have to make any excuses. | 你不用找借口 |
[1:52:48] | I’m… I’m… I’m not making any excuses. | 我没想找借口 |
[1:52:50] | You actually were just making excuses. | 你其实刚刚就找了借口 |
[1:52:51] | – But you don’t have to. – No, I wasn’t making an excuse. | -但不用的 -不 那不是找借口 |
[1:52:52] | – Listen. – I’m actually very justified. | -听我说 -我很有道理的 |
[1:52:54] | – You deserve better. – Well… | -你应当得到更好的 -是啊 |
[1:52:57] | You’ve taken such good care of me. | 你一直把我照顾得那么好 |
[1:53:00] | I’ve been in a tough spot, but you got me through it, so… | 我本来很辛苦 但你帮我撑了过来 |
[1:53:03] | Right? | 是吧 |
[1:53:04] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[1:53:06] | – Thank you for understanding. – Yeah, yeah. Let’s talk clean-up. | -谢谢你的理解 -我们谈谈后续吧 |
[1:53:09] | I’ll handle the transition. | 我会处理好过度 |
[1:53:10] | – It’ll be smooth. – Okay. What about the press? | -会很顺利的 -好 那媒体呢 |
[1:53:11] | Because you only had the job for a week. That’s gonna seem… | 你才干了一周 这看上去会… |
[1:53:14] | – Well, with you it’s like dog years. – I know. | -给你干简直度日如年 -我知道 |
[1:53:16] | I mean, it’s like the Presidency… | 就像做总统 |
[1:53:30] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[1:53:31] | – No, it’s not weird. – It’s okay, right? | -不 不奇怪 -还好 是吧 |
[1:53:33] | – Yeah. – Run that by me again. | -嗯 -再来一次 |
[1:53:35] | I think it was weird. | 我觉得挺奇怪的 |
[1:53:37] | You guys look like two seals fighting over a grape. | 你俩像抢夺葡萄的两只海豹 |
[1:53:41] | – I had just quit, actually. – Yeah, so we’re not… | -我刚辞职了 -所以我们不… |
[1:53:43] | You don’t have to do that. I heard the whole thing. | 你们不用解释 我都听到了 |
[1:53:46] | You should get lost. | 你该滚蛋 |
[1:53:47] | I was here first. Get a roof. | 我先到的 自己去找个屋顶啦 |
[1:53:50] | I thought you were out of one-liners. | 我以为你没有俏皮话可讲了呢 |
[1:53:51] | That’s the last one. | 这是最后一句 |
[1:53:52] | You kicked ass back there, by the way. | 你刚刚表现得很厉害 |
[1:53:54] | Thank you. You, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[1:53:55] | Listen, my car got taken out in the explosion, | 听着 我的车被爆炸炸毁了 |
[1:53:58] | so I’m gonna have to hang on to your suit for a minute, okay? | 我得多用会儿你的战衣 好吗 |
[1:54:01] | Not okay. Not okay with that. | 不行 不能接受 |
[1:54:03] | It wasn’t a question. | 不是在问你 |
[1:54:10] | How are you gonna resign if I don’t accept? | 如果我不接受 你要怎么辞职 |
[1:54:26] | 复仇者联盟 初步报告 | |
[1:54:33] | I don’t think I want you looking at that. | 我可不希望你看那个 |
[1:54:36] | I’m not sure it pertains to you anymore. | 我不确定这是否还跟你有关 |
[1:54:39] | Now this, on the other hand, | 这个嘛 |
[1:54:41] | is Agent Romanoff’s assessment of you. | 是罗曼诺夫特工对你的评估 |
[1:54:45] | Read it. | 读读吧 |
[1:54:48] | “Personality overview. Mr. Stark displays compulsive behavior.” | 个性概述 斯塔克先生表现出了强迫性行为 |
[1:54:52] | In my own defense, that was last week. | 我得说一句 那是上周了 |
[1:54:57] | “Prone to self-destructive tendencies.” I was dying. | 有自毁倾向 我当时要死了啊 |
[1:54:59] | I mean, please. And aren’t we all? | 拜托 再说 我们不都有点吗 |
[1:55:02] | “Textbook narcissism”? | 标准自恋狂 |
[1:55:07] | Agreed. | 没说错 |
[1:55:10] | Okay, here it is. | 好吧 到了 |
[1:55:11] | “Recruitment assessment for Avenger Initiative. Iron Man? Yes.” | 复仇者联盟招募评估 钢铁侠 可以 |
[1:55:14] | – I gotta think about it. – Read on. | -我得考虑一下 -继续读 |
[1:55:19] | “Tony Stark not… | 托尼·斯塔克不… |
[1:55:21] | “Not recommended”? | 不推荐 |
[1:55:24] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[1:55:25] | How can you approve me but not approve me? | 怎么又认可我又不认可我 |
[1:55:29] | I got a new ticker. | 我有新心脏了 |
[1:55:30] | I’m trying to do right by Pepper. | 我想好好对派珀 |
[1:55:34] | I’m in a stable-ish relationship. | 我在谈还算稳定的恋爱 |
[1:55:38] | Which leads us to believe at this juncture | 因此我们认为 目前 |
[1:55:39] | we’d only like to use you as a consultant. | 我们最好只请你做顾问 |
[1:55:50] | You can’t afford me. | 你请不起我 |
[1:55:54] | Then again, I will waive my customary retainer | 不过 我愿放弃我的固定预付聘金 |
[1:55:56] | in exchange for a small favor. | 以求你帮个小忙 |
[1:56:00] | Rhodey and I are being honored | 罗德和我要去华盛顿 |
[1:56:02] | in Washington and we need a presenter. | 接受表彰 我们需要个颁奖人 |
[1:56:07] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会想办法的 |
[1:56:10] | It is my honor to be here today | 今天 我很荣幸能在这里 |
[1:56:15] | to Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes and Mr. Tony Stark, | 颁给詹姆斯·罗德中校和托尼·斯塔克先生 |
[1:56:19] | who is, of course, a national treasure. | 他是国宝级人物 |
[1:56:25] | Thank you, Lieutenant Colonel, | 谢谢 中校 |
[1:56:26] | for such an exceptionally distinguished performance. | 感谢你杰出的表现 |
[1:56:29] | – You deserve this. – Thank you, sir. | -这是你应得的 -谢谢 先生 |
[1:56:33] | Mr. Stark. | 斯塔克先生 |
[1:56:34] | Thank you for such an exceptionally distinguished performance. | 感谢你杰出的表现 |
[1:56:38] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[1:56:41] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:56:44] | Funny how annoying a little prick can be, isn’t it? | 一个小刺[混蛋]居然能这么讨人厌 是吧 |
[1:56:48] | Let’s get a photo. | 拍张照吧 |
[2:03:57] | 美国新墨西哥州 迷人之地 | |
[2:04:16] | Sir, we’ve found it. | 长官 我们找到了 |