英文名称:I See You
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | Just wait in line. I’ll be right there! | 等着 我马上就到 |
[04:20] | Hey, something’s burning. | 有什么烧着了 |
[04:23] | Ow! Damn it. | 哎 该死 |
[04:26] | You know, my birthday isn’t for another two months. | 离我的生日还有两个月呢吧 |
[04:28] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[04:29] | I can make you pancakes if I want to. | 我要是想的话可以给你做煎饼 |
[04:32] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[04:35] | Please don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[04:45] | Who’s that? | 是谁啊 |
[04:47] | Have you seen my mug? | 你看见我的杯子了吗 |
[04:49] | The one with the sunflowers on it. | 带向日葵的那个 |
[04:56] | Do you need money for school? | 你上学要钱吗 |
[05:09] | I’m gonna be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[05:21] | You should’ve gone for the pancakes. | 还是应该吃煎饼的 |
[05:23] | And given her the satisfaction? | 这样她就满意了吗 |
[05:28] | So when’d you start sleeping on the couch? | 你从什么时候开始睡在沙发上的 |
[05:31] | No, I just keep on passing out in front of the TV. | 不是 我只是经常在看电视的时候睡过去 |
[05:36] | I mean, not that I blame you. | 我说的不是那个 |
[05:41] | Pretty shitty thing, what she did. | 她做的东西真他妈糟糕 |
[05:42] | Hey, hey. None of that. | 少说这种话 |
[05:51] | So, what, you getting into fights now? | 怎么了 打架了吗 |
[05:54] | They were being assholes. | 一群混蛋罢了 |
[05:55] | That’s no excuse. | 这不是理由 |
[05:58] | Look… | 听着 |
[06:01] | I know things between your mom and me– | 我知道我和你妈之间的事 |
[06:03] | Has nothing to do with this. | 和这个无关 |
[06:11] | So how’d the other kid look? | 那其他孩子怎么样了 |
[06:13] | The other two kids. | 另外两个孩子 |
[06:17] | One of them cried. | 有一个哭了 |
[07:26] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:27] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[07:29] | I didn’t want to wake you earlier. | 我没想这么早叫你 |
[07:31] | There are pancakes– | 有煎饼在 |
[07:32] | Is that why you’re calling? | 你打电话就为了这个吗 |
[07:33] | Well, I also wanna talk. | 我其实也想聊聊天 |
[07:35] | I already ate. I’ll see you later. | 我吃过了 回头见 |
[07:36] | Greg– | 格雷格 |
[07:47] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[08:13] | Jesus Christ, Connor. | 天啊 康纳 |
[08:31] | Dr. Harper, your nine o’clock is here. | 哈珀医生 您九点预约的病人到了 |
[08:41] | Justin Whitter, 10 years old. | 贾斯汀·威特 十岁 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:695个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:66个,六级词汇:33个,GRE词汇:32个,托福词汇:44个,考研词汇:74个,专四词汇:62个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:136个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:44] | Went missing on a bike ride last night near Troubadour Park. | 昨晚在诗人公园附近骑自行车时失踪 |
[08:46] | Park ranger found the bike, no boy. | 看公园的只找到了自行车 没找到人 |
[08:50] | Just like Michael King? | 跟迈克尔·金一样啊 |
[08:51] | No, we don’t know if the two are connected. | 不 我们不知道这两起事件之间的联系 |
[08:54] | Michael King was abducted | 迈克尔·金在骑车 |
[08:55] | cycling to a corner store in the city. | 去城里的小店的时候被绑架了 |
[08:57] | Justin Whitter, local boy. Good home, respected family. | 贾斯汀·威特 本地人 家境优越 |
[09:00] | He went missing on county lines, | 在县界线附近失踪 |
[09:01] | but as of nine o’clock this morning | 但是今天早上九点起 |
[09:04] | the case was ruled ours. | 这起案子归我们管了 |
[09:06] | Does Spitz know about this? | 斯皮茨知道了吗 |
[09:08] | It’s up to him if he wants to get involved. | 他想不想参与取决于他自己的意愿 |
[09:12] | He’ll wanna get involved. | 他会参与的 |
[09:14] | I’ll let you manage the situation as you see fit. | 你觉得合适的话我会让你带领这起案子的 |
[09:17] | You’re lead on this. | 你负责这个了 |
[09:19] | Got it. | 明白 |
[10:27] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[10:40] | I’m just a window repairman. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我只是个修窗户的 不会伤害你的 |
[10:42] | – What are you doing here? – Your husband called | -你在这干什么 -你丈夫打电话 |
[10:44] | about a broken window. | 说有一个窗户坏了 |
[10:45] | Just finished putting in a new one for you. | 我刚给你换了个新的 |
[10:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:50] | Okeydokey. | 不用谢了 |
[10:52] | Just give me a jingle if you have any problems with it, | 有什么问题再联系我就行了 |
[10:53] | and have a good day. | 再会 |
[10:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry, who let you in? | 不好意思 请问是谁让你进来的 |
[10:58] | That kid of yours. Very polite. | 你的孩子 非常礼貌的一个小孩 |
[11:00] | You trained her well. | 很有教养 |
[11:03] | – Who? – Yeah, John. No. | -谁 -是啊约翰 没有 |
[11:09] | And the truth is, anything you find | 事实是 你找到的任何东西 |
[11:12] | could be important. | 都可能是重要线索 |
[11:14] | Justin was last seen wearing a green soccer jersey | 最后目击者称贾斯汀当时 |
[11:18] | and carrying– | 身着绿色足球衣 带着 |
[11:19] | Gonna want answers, and fast. | 我们很快就需要一些回复 |
[11:21] | So the kid’s riding his bike all alone through the woods. | 所以那个孩子是骑着车一个人穿过树林 |
[11:25] | The parents are okay with that? | 他的父母不介意吗 |
[11:27] | He’s 10. Figure he’s old enough. | 他十岁了 估计是觉得他已经够大了吧 |
[11:30] | How’s the home life? You know, really. | 家庭生活怎么样 我真心问的 |
[11:33] | Mom, dad, two happy kids. | 有爹有娘 两个孩子 生活美满 |
[11:35] | Perfect all-American family. | 完美的美式家庭 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:39] | Aren’t they all? | 这些不就够了吗 |
[11:42] | Lisa and I went through that rough patch last year. | 丽萨和我去年出了点问题 |
[11:45] | Hey, come on, Spitz. | 别这样 斯皮茨 |
[11:47] | Look, | 听着 |
[11:48] | I’m not saying I know anything. | 我也不是想装得什么都懂一样 |
[11:50] | Just there was this counselor. | 不过之前有一个咨询师 |
[11:52] | Jackie is a counselor. | 杰姬就是个咨询师 |
[11:54] | – Yeah. – We’ll be fine. | -是啊 -我们会没事的 |
[11:56] | There’s something up here! | 这儿有什么东西 |
[12:02] | All right, step away. What you got? | 大家离开这里 你发现了什么 |
[12:11] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[12:13] | Sir, should we bring it in? | 要当作证据吗 |
[12:16] | Yeah.Yeah, you can… | 是 是的 你能 |
[12:19] | You can bag it. | 你可以把它包起来了 |
[12:21] | Thanks, Kayla. | 谢谢 凯拉 |
[12:26] | Spitz. | 斯皮茨 |
[12:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:31] | You remember Cole Gordon? It was before your time. | 你还记得科尔·戈顿吗 在你之前 |
[12:33] | Oh, of course I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[12:35] | The green knives. | 那把绿色的小刀 |
[12:37] | Six boys. | 和六个男孩 |
[12:39] | All found buried with those knives. | 所有人都发现跟那个刀埋在一起 |
[12:41] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[12:44] | But Gordon, he’s– | 但是戈顿他 |
[12:45] | Yeah, yeah, I helped put him there, | 没错 是我让他陷入那种境地的 |
[12:46] | and he ain’t getting out. | 而且他也没能逃出来 |
[12:48] | So what’re you thinking? | 所以你觉得呢 |
[13:10] | Could you pass the dressing? | 能把酱递给我吗 |
[13:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:22] | Hey, did you let a repairman in today | 今天我不在的时候 |
[13:24] | when I wasn’t here? | 你是不是放了一个修理工进来了 |
[13:27] | Jesus, Mom, is that who it was? | 天啊 妈妈 就是那个人吗 |
[13:30] | Did you screw a repairman? | 你跟一个修理工出轨了吗 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:39] | Okay, you’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[13:40] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[13:44] | How could you do that to Dad? | 你怎么能这样对爸爸 |
[13:51] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[13:54] | Just someone, sweetie– | 就是一个人 亲爱的 |
[13:56] | Oh, you don’t get to call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[13:58] | You don’t ever get to call me that again. | 你以后都别想这么叫我了 |
[14:01] | I see how mad you are. | 我知道你现在很生气 |
[14:02] | You don’t get to act like nothing happened! | 你有什么资格这么镇定 |
[14:04] | You think pancakes and fancy dinners are gonna make it up? | 做几个煎饼和一顿大餐就完事儿了吗 |
[14:07] | – No, I don’t– – You ruined our family and | -不 我不是 -你毁了我们的家庭 |
[14:09] | you should fucking pay for it! | 你他妈会付出代价的 |
[14:27] | …the scene in Troubadour Park. Cheryl? | 看到诗人公园现场的谢里尔 |
[14:29] | Whitter is the second boy reported missing in the last month. | 这个月内威特已经是失踪的第二个男孩了 |
[14:33] | Now, if you remember, nine-year-old Michael King | 提醒一下各位 九岁的迈克尔·金 |
[14:36] | went missing just– | 就是在他家里 |
[14:42] | …from his house. Authorities are now telling parents of young | 失踪的 专家们正告诫父母们 |
[14:46] | children to keep them close and well supervised at all times. | 要看好小孩子们 并且要时刻监管 |
[14:49] | Earlier in a press conference, | 在早些时候的一场新闻发布会中 |
[14:50] | the police chief said that he is confident… | 警方负责人称他们一定能 |
[14:52] | …that those who are responsible… | 将凶手绳之以 |
[14:54] | Oh, I didn’t hear you pull in. | 我都没听到你进来了 |
[15:00] | I tried calling you a bunch. | 我给你打了好几个电话了 |
[15:03] | How was your day? | 今天怎么样 |
[15:08] | You broke a window? | 你弄坏了个窗户吗 |
[15:15] | I called and reported that repairman they sent out. | 我打电话上报了那个修理工 |
[15:18] | I think he stole from us. | 他从我们家偷东西了 |
[15:19] | You what? | 什么 |
[15:21] | All of our silverware is completely gone. | 我们家所有的银器都没了 |
[15:23] | Look in the drawer. | 找找抽屉里 |
[15:25] | He said something strange about some girl who was helping– | 他还说了一些奇怪的话 什么帮忙的女孩 |
[15:27] | Why would he take our shitty silverware? | 他为什么要拿我们的银器呢 |
[15:29] | I don’t know, Greg, but it’s not there. | 我也不知道 格雷格 但是我找不到 |
[15:31] | His boss is gonna look into it. | 他的老板会调查的 |
[15:33] | I don’t know what’s wrong with you. | 我不知道你是怎么了 |
[15:35] | So tell us a little bit about your son, Mrs. Whitter. | 跟我说说你的儿子吧 威特夫人 |
[15:37] | His name is Justin. Justin Whitter. | 他的名字叫贾斯汀 贾斯汀·威特 |
[15:40] | He’s 10 years old. | 他十岁了 |
[15:42] | Um… He’s very excited about starting fifth grade. | 他很高兴马上要上五年级了 |
[15:47] | He rides his bike all over this neighborhood all the time. | 他总是骑着车穿过大街小巷 |
[15:50] | So it’s really normal for him to ride his bike home from school. | 所以他放学骑车回家也很正常 |
[15:52] | Everybody in the neighborhood knows him. | 附近所有人都知道他 |
[15:55] | He’s just a really great kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[16:25] | Hey. How’d you get in here? | 嘿 你是怎么进来的 |
[16:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:39] | Where are you going? | 你去哪啊 |
[16:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:51] | Yeah, this is your room, but, | 没错 这的确是你的房间 |
[16:53] | no, not in there. | 等等 不是那里啊 |
[16:58] | Hey, come on. | 出来 |
[17:03] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[17:04] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[17:07] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[17:13] | Connor, come on. | 别这样 康纳 |
[17:19] | You’re hilarious, but let me out now. | 别无理取闹了 快让我出来 |
[17:27] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[17:30] | Connor, open the door! | 康纳 快开门 |
[17:34] | Open the door. I’m serious! | 开门 我是认真的 |
[17:39] | Connor, open this door! | 康纳 快开门 |
[17:43] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[17:48] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:51] | I heard pounding, so I came up the– | 我听到声音了 所以来看 |
[17:53] | Where’s Connor? | 康纳呢 |
[17:54] | He’s out. | 他出去了 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[18:15] | Anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[18:20] | No. | 没有 |
[18:22] | Do you wanna call the station? | 你想报警吗 |
[18:27] | You know, maybe I’m just tired. | 可能 我只是太累了吧 |
[18:33] | Why don’t you sleep upstairs tonight? | 那你先上楼睡觉吧 |
[18:36] | Yeah, I’m gonna move some stuff into the guest room. | 好 那我搬点东西去客房 |
[18:42] | I know you can’t just forgive me. | 我知道你不会就这样原谅我 |
[18:46] | I don’t expect you to, I really don’t. | 我不指望你能原谅 真的 |
[18:49] | But I want you to know I’ll do whatever it takes to make– | 但是我想让你知道 我什么都愿意 只要 |
[18:52] | Did you wanna get married? | 你之前是真的想结婚吗 |
[18:56] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[18:58] | A shitty cop making shitty pay, | 一个不务正业的警察 赚不了几个钱 |
[18:59] | this out-of-towner | 不仅在镇子上没什么人缘 |
[19:00] | who your parents hated. | 你的父母也讨厌我 |
[19:02] | – My parents didn’t hate you. – Your dad hated me | -我父母不讨厌你 -你爸爸讨厌我 |
[19:03] | ’cause he knew I wouldn’t provide for you like he did, | 因为他知道我没办法像他那样给你一切 |
[19:05] | like he did with this fucking house. | 没法让你他妈住上间跟他家一样的大房子 |
[19:07] | I never needed you to provide for me. | 我从来没想要你给我荣华富贵 |
[19:08] | I never wanted that. | 我从来没那样想过 |
[19:09] | I wanted that. | 但是我想 |
[19:15] | You really think | 你真的觉得 |
[19:15] | we’d still be together | 如果你没怀孕的话 |
[19:16] | if you hadn’t gotten pregnant? | 我们还会在一起吗 |
[19:19] | I’m glad things worked out the way they did. | 我很高兴这份婚姻能走到今天 |
[19:24] | I’m trying, Greg. | 我很努力了 格雷格 |
[20:41] | What about the guy on top? Watch it. Up there. | 屋顶上还有个男的 往上看 就在那 |
[20:43] | Eleven o’clock. Yep. Covered. | 十一点钟方向 对 有掩体 |
[20:44] | Don’t shoot me in the face! | 别对着我开枪啊 |
[20:46] | I know, man, I’m covering you! | 我明白兄弟 我在掩护你 |
[20:47] | Right there, right there, dude. | 就在那里 兄弟 |
[21:05] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:09] | Where were you? | 你刚去哪了 |
[21:11] | I was thirsty. | 刚才有点口渴 |
[21:14] | It’s a little late to be playing video games, isn’t it? | 都这么晚了 就别继续打游戏了吧 |
[21:20] | I’m taking you to school tomorrow. | 我明天送你上学 |
[21:21] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[21:23] | Doesn’t matter, I’m just taking you. | 没什么 就是载你上学啊 |
[21:24] | I’m not gonna get kidnapped, Mom. | 我又不会被绑架 妈 |
[21:26] | Oh, my God, I haven’t seen him in forever. | 我的天 我很久没有见过这个公仔了 |
[21:30] | Hippie. Remember him? | 西皮 记得他吗 |
[21:33] | No. | 不记得 |
[21:50] | Mom. | 妈 |
[21:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:45] | Davis wants to see us. Now. | 戴维斯要见我们 现在过来 |
[22:47] | Yeah, okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上就到 |
[23:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:16] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[23:19] | Cole Gordon. | 科尔·戈顿 |
[23:21] | A closed case. I got pulled out of bed for this. | 以前的案子 半夜叫我起床就为了这个 |
[23:23] | You know why you’re here, Spitz. | 你知道为什么叫你来 斯皮茨 |
[23:24] | The MO is an exact match | 这人的作案手法和15年前你逮捕的 |
[23:26] | of a serial child abductor you put away 15 years ago. | 一个连环儿童绑架案主犯高度相似 |
[23:29] | I was on the phone | 你还在缩在被窝里的时候 |
[23:29] | with your old partner | 我就在和你的老搭档 |
[23:30] | while you were all tucked up. | 通过电话了 |
[23:33] | They sent what they still had on hand. | 他们送来了保存的资料 |
[23:35] | Jesus Christ. Put that shit away. | 老天 把那些东西收起来 |
[23:39] | Gordon’s defense attorney’s trying to use it | 戈顿的辩护律师正在尝试 |
[23:40] | to build a case for a mistrial. | 利用这些证据申请无效审判 |
[23:42] | They didn’t waste any time. | 他们从不放过这些机会 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry to disappoint the dickhead lawyer, | 我很遗憾要让那个白痴律师失望了 |
[23:45] | but Gordon was a convicted pedophile | 不过戈顿是一个被定罪的恋童癖 |
[23:47] | with a trunk packed full of those knives, | 当时在他车尾箱里查获了不胜数的刀子 |
[23:48] | not to mention clothes from | 更别说在他房子里 |
[23:50] | half a dozen of the victims | 发现了受害者当中 |
[23:51] | we found at his house. | 六个人的衣服 |
[23:52] | Yeah, well, it’s probably a copycat. | 这个人可能会是模仿犯罪 |
[23:53] | But we need to get in front of this. | 不过我们要阻止他 |
[23:55] | I sent Larson to track down | 我已经派拉森去追查 |
[23:57] | the two boys that escaped, | 那两个逃掉的男孩 |
[23:58] | Braun and Travers. | 布劳恩和特拉弗斯 |
[23:59] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[24:00] | Yeah, it’s been 15 years, | 虽然已经过去15年了 |
[24:01] | but they might remember details now | 但他们可能还记得一些当时的细节 |
[24:03] | that could help impede Gordon’s defense. | 可以帮助戳穿戈顿的辩护 |
[24:04] | I wasn’t wrong. | 那我没错啊 |
[24:06] | I interviewed both those boys extensively when it happened. | 当时我广泛和那些孩子都做过谈话 |
[24:09] | There’s no doubt. No doubt. | 铁案如山 毫无疑问 |
[24:12] | Then why’d you end up | 那你现在怎么 |
[24:13] | with us, Ray? | 还和我们坐在这儿呢 雷 |
[24:18] | Get his address. | 给我们他的地址 |
[24:32] | But he went to prison. He’s locked away. | 但是他去监狱了 被关起来了 |
[24:34] | To the best of our knowledge he is, | 据我们最后的了解 确实如此 |
[24:35] | Mr. Braun. | 布劳恩先生 |
[24:36] | But we’d like to talk to your son, if that’s possible. | 如果可以 我们想跟您儿子聊聊 |
[24:39] | He’s out back. | 他在房子后面 |
[24:54] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[24:56] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[24:58] | There’s some nice men here to see you. | 有几个挺好的人想见你一面 |
[25:04] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[25:06] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[25:12] | Officer Spitzky. | 斯皮茨基警官 |
[25:15] | It’s been a long time, Tommy, | 好久不见了 汤米 |
[25:17] | but I still have that brontosaurus you gave me. | 我还留着你送我的雷龙模型 |
[25:23] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[25:34] | No, no, no, no, No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[25:37] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[25:39] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[25:41] | No! | 不要过来 |
[25:46] | Hey, Tommy. | 你好 汤米 |
[25:48] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[25:50] | Can you start at the beginning for me? | 你可以从头开始讲一遍吗 |
[25:53] | I need you to answer my questions, okay? | 我需要你回答一些问题 好吗 |
[25:55] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[25:57] | There was a man. | 是一个男的 |
[25:59] | A man? | 一个男人吗 |
[26:01] | Someone you knew? | 你认识他吗 |
[26:03] | No, but he said he knew us. | 不 不过他说他认识我们 |
[26:05] | Where did you see him? | 你是在哪里见到他的 |
[26:08] | Watching us on the tracks. | 他站在铁轨上看着我们 |
[26:10] | Did he do that to your face, Tommy? | 是他弄伤了你的脸吗 汤米 |
[26:13] | I did it to myself. | 是我自己弄的 |
[26:15] | After the little house in the trees. | 在我从那个树林里的木屋子出来以后 |
[26:18] | Is that where he took you? | 那就是他带你去的地方吗 |
[26:20] | Do you think you can remember where it is? | 你能记起来那个屋子在哪吗 |
[26:22] | It’s not there anymore. | 已经不在那了 |
[26:24] | It’s a magic house. It disappears. | 那是个魔法屋 它消失了 |
[26:27] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:29] | It means… you’re never gonna find him. | 就是 你永远都找不到他了 |
[27:04] | Hey. | 你好吗 |
[27:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[27:07] | I took the bus out this morning. | 我一早坐公交过来的 |
[27:09] | I’m staying with a college buddy in Braxfield. | 我和我大学朋友住在布拉克斯福德 |
[27:11] | Did you not get my messages? | 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[27:12] | You cannot be here. My son is here. | 你不能在这 我儿子在家 |
[27:15] | Well, let’s go somewhere. Take the day off work. | 好吧 我们出去走走 今天放假 |
[27:17] | – It’s so good to see you. – No, no, no, no. | -见到你真好 -不 先别这样 |
[27:19] | Did you not get my texts? | 你没看手机短信吗 |
[27:23] | – Did I freak you out by what I said last time? – No, no. | -我上次说的话吓到你了吗 -没有 |
[27:25] | – Because that was… – No, no. | -因为那时候是 -没有 |
[27:26] | a whole different | 完全不同的我 |
[27:27] | Because I’m in love with you! | 因为我爱上你了 |
[27:28] | I’m in love with you, Jackie. | 我爱上你了 杰姬 |
[27:32] | I can’t… | 我没法 |
[27:35] | I don’t want to be with you. | 我不想和你在一起 |
[27:38] | Jackie, listen. I know you’re scared. | 杰姬 听着 我知道你很害怕 |
[27:40] | – Todd, stop! – I’m scared too. But what we have, you know– | -托德 别说了 -我也害怕 但我们有 |
[27:44] | Ow!Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:45] | Ow. What the hell? | 怎么回事啊 |
[27:47] | – Jesus. – Let me see. | -天啊 -让我看看 |
[27:49] | No, no, I’m fine, I’m fine. | 没事 没事 |
[27:51] | I’m fine. I gotta sit down. | 我还好 我要坐下来 |
[27:53] | No, no, come with me. Come with me. | 不 不 跟我来 |
[27:54] | Okay. All right, honey. I’m good. | 亲爱的 我没事 |
[27:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:00] | What the fuck? | 有没有搞错 |
[28:12] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:14] | – Jackie. – Careful. | -杰姬 -小心 |
[28:15] | This reminds me of high school. Remember? | 让我想起高中了 记得吗 |
[28:18] | Sneaking into your parents’ basement all those times. | 总是溜进你爸妈的地下室 |
[28:21] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait. – What? Okay. | -等等 -怎么了 |
[28:26] | Whoa. This is like… | 这就像 |
[28:28] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[28:29] | – Come here. – This kinda hurts a little bit. | -过来坐下 -我感觉有点疼 |
[28:30] | – Come here. – Oh, nice, ohh. | -过来 -好了 |
[28:33] | This is great. Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[28:37] | Be careful. | 轻点 |
[28:54] | Mom? | 妈 |
[28:57] | Honey, you’d make an amazing nurse. | 亲爱的 你要是做护士绝对行 |
[29:01] | Oh, ow! Fuck. | 操 疼死我了 |
[29:06] | As soon as Connor goes to school, | 等我送完康纳上学 |
[29:08] | I think I should take you to the hospital. | 我就送你去医院 |
[29:37] | Yeah, that sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[29:40] | You’re calling me. | 你在打给我 |
[29:43] | – Where’s your phone? – What’re you talking about? | -你手机在哪 -你在说什么 |
[29:45] | Where’s your phone? | 你手机呢 |
[29:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:53] | Did you leave your phone somewhere? | 你手机放哪了吗 |
[29:55] | My phone. | 我的手机吗 |
[30:20] | Did you turn this on? | 是你打开的吗 |
[30:23] | No. | 没有 |
[30:24] | Were you just up on the roof? | 你刚才在屋顶上吗 |
[30:26] | What? No, what’re you talking about? | 什么 没有啊 你在说什么 |
[30:28] | You said you were taking me to school. | 你说要送我上学的 |
[30:30] | I am. | 是的 |
[30:33] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[30:36] | Get in the car. I’ll be right there. | 上车 我马上过去 |
[30:47] | Connor, if you did something, | 康纳 你要是做了什么事 |
[30:48] | if you were upset | 如果心里难受 |
[30:50] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:51] | You can tell me. I won’t be mad. | 你可以告诉我 我不会生气的 |
[30:52] | – I just want… – Mom! | -我只希望… -妈 |
[31:00] | – Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Harper. – No, | -很抱歉打扰您 哈珀女士 -不会 |
[31:01] | Mrs. Whitter, I’m so sorry for your son | 威特女士 令郎的事让我很难过 |
[31:04] | Has he heard anything? Your husband? | 他有听说什么消息吗 您丈夫那边 |
[31:07] | I-I… I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[31:09] | I know they’re doing everything they can. | 不过我知道他们正尽全力 |
[31:13] | My son is out there somewhere. | 我儿子就在外面某个地方 |
[31:17] | They’re gonna find him. | 他们会找到他的 |
[31:21] | Greg is going to find him. | 格雷格会找到他的 |
[31:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:01] | You think he knew him? | 你觉得他认识绑匪吗 |
[33:03] | What? | 什么 |
[33:04] | Justin Whitter. | 贾斯汀·威特 |
[33:07] | Chances are he knew the kidnapper. | 那孩子其实有可能认识绑匪 |
[33:10] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[33:14] | No, think about it. | 不 你想想 |
[33:17] | Kid’s on his bike. | 那孩子在骑车 |
[33:20] | Sees the perp. They know each other. | 看见犯人 他们互相认识 |
[33:23] | So the kids stops. | 所以那孩子停了下来 |
[33:26] | He grabs him, | 他把他带走 |
[33:28] | drops one of the knives to throw us off. | 扔下一把刀来甩掉我们 |
[33:32] | – Spitz? – Maybe. | -斯皮茨 -可能吧 |
[33:38] | Or… | 或者 |
[33:41] | He stops the kid. | 是他拦住了那个孩子 |
[34:04] | Sorry it took so long, I didn’t– | 抱歉花了这么长时间 我原本… |
[34:35] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[34:38] | Jesus Christ, Jackie. Walk me through what happened. | 天啊 杰姬 告诉我发生了什么 |
[34:41] | – Everything. – We were talking. | -整件事 -我们聊了一会 |
[34:42] | Just talking? | 就只聊天吗 |
[34:44] | Yes, we were talking by the side of the house. | 对 我们在门口聊天 |
[34:47] | I explained that we were over, | 我明确拒绝了他 |
[34:49] | and out of nowhere it just fell. | 然后不知道哪里掉下来这东西 |
[34:54] | It was bleeding, but it wasn’t like that. | 流了些血 不过不至于这样子 |
[34:56] | Why didn’t you call an ambulance? | 为什么你不叫救护车 |
[34:57] | Is there anyone you can call? | 你能叫什么人来处理吗 |
[34:58] | – Why didn’t you call an ambulance? – It was Connor. | -你怎么没叫救护车 -是康纳干的 |
[35:03] | What? | 什么 |
[35:05] | He was upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[35:08] | He’s been so angry. | 他那时很生气 |
[35:10] | So angry. | 很生气 |
[35:12] | So angry he tried to kill someone. | 生气到想杀人吗 |
[35:14] | – Maybe it was an accident? – Jesus Christ, Jackie. | -也许是个意外呢 -天呐 杰姬 |
[35:17] | I don’t know what’s happening– | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[35:19] | No, no! You don’t get to lose it right now! | 不 不 你现在不能崩溃 |
[35:22] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:24] | Do you know… | 你知道如果真是儿子干的 |
[35:27] | what will happen to our son? | 他将面临什么吗 |
[35:32] | I won’t be able to protect him. | 我保不了他 |
[35:49] | Go change out of those clothes. | 去把那些脏衣服换掉 |
[37:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[38:53] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:57] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:03] | Jackie! | 杰姬 |
[41:27] | Drive straight to the hospital. Don’t stop for anything. | 直接开车去医院 碰到什么都不要停下 |
[41:29] | I’ll call you when I’m on my way. | 我上路再给你打电话 |
[41:31] | I’ll find him, Jackie! | 杰姬 我一定会找到他的 |
[41:32] | I’m gonna find the son of a bitch who did this. | 我一定会找到这个该死的混蛋的 |
[41:34] | Drive. | 开车 |
[41:46] | Spitz. 911 dispatch just got a call from someone | 斯皮茨 911分局刚接到一个电话 |
[41:49] | claiming to have seen our kidnapper. | 来电者声称看到了绑匪 |
[41:51] | No shit. Where? | 不是吧 在哪儿 |
[41:52] | They’re tracking GPS signal now. | 他们正在追踪定位信号 |
[41:54] | And Harper’s not answering his cell. | 哈珀还没接电话 |
[41:56] | I can pick him up. | 我直接去接他 |
[44:39] | Did you get that on camera? | 你拍下来了吗 |
[44:41] | – Yeah. – I thought that wasn’t gonna happen. I was so close. | -拍了 -我以为没拍上呢 我离得太近了 |
[44:44] | Hell yeah! | 棒呆 |
[44:45] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[44:47] | You see this view? | 你看这视野 |
[44:49] | What? | 天哪 |
[44:52] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen a view this nice before. | 我从没见过这么美的房子 |
[44:55] | Nobody deserves this. | 这简直就是人间仙境 |
[44:59] | That’s a fridge? What the hell? | 那是冰箱吗 这么高级 |
[45:04] | Hey, don’t break anything. | 别弄坏任何东西 |
[45:06] | I wasn’t planning on it. | 我没想碰坏东西 |
[45:10] | My God! | 我的天 |
[45:11] | They have “Battlestar”? | 他们竟然有 星战 |
[45:13] | Look at all that wine. | 还有那么多酒 |
[45:15] | Bet they’re alcoholics. | 这家一定都是酒鬼 |
[45:18] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[45:20] | They take so many pictures. | 他们照了这么多相片 |
[45:24] | Creepy mom. | 真是变态老妈 |
[45:28] | It just keeps going and going. | 房子一直延伸 |
[45:31] | It has, like, actual wings. | 甚至还有配楼 |
[45:38] | They got you locked up. | 他们把你关起来了 |
[45:47] | Alec! | 亚历克 |
[45:48] | Hey, check it out. I found our room! | 快来看 我们有房间了 |
[45:57] | Guest room, baby. | 是客房哦 亲 |
[46:02] | This is the life. | 这才叫生活 |
[46:05] | What the… | 这什么 |
[46:07] | These sheets are covered in, like, a layer of dust. | 床单上落满了灰尘 |
[46:10] | It’s a fucking sandstorm, Jesus. | 他妈的像场沙尘暴一样 老天 |
[46:13] | Do these people not have friends? | 这家人难道没有朋友吗 |
[46:15] | Didn’t you say we had to sleep somewhere out of sight? | 你不是说我们得睡在看不见的地方吗 |
[46:18] | I did. | 我说过 |
[46:20] | Let me take you to our sleeping quarters. | 跟我去咱们的卧室吧 |
[46:23] | And at night… | 到了晚上 |
[46:26] | we are going to sleep in here. | 我们就睡在这里 |
[46:34] | Ta-da. | 看 |
[46:36] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[46:38] | I’m not. | 并没有 |
[46:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:50] | So, | 所以说 |
[46:52] | I should probably tell you a little bit about | 我现在应该讲讲 |
[46:54] | what we’re doing. | 我们到底在做什么 |
[46:57] | So this is a documentary. Yeah. | 这算是一部纪录片了 没错 |
[47:01] | It’s to give you all a look | 我们将为你展现 |
[47:03] | at how a professional phrog | 一名职业的蛙居党 |
[47:05] | goes about phrogging. | 是如何进行蛙居的 |
[47:07] | They call us phrogs with a “P-H” | 我们之所以被称为蛙居党 |
[47:09] | because we hop from pad to pad | 因为我们从一家跳到另一家 |
[47:12] | undetected by the people who actually live in the house. | 而房主却不知道我们的存在 |
[47:15] | Usually I try to stay in a place for no longer than, | 通常我在每一户停留不会超过 |
[47:17] | like, four or five days | 四五天 |
[47:19] | ’cause it makes it harder to be discovered. | 这样不容易被户主发现 |
[47:20] | For the most part, I really try to disrupt | 多数情况下 我尽可能不干扰 |
[47:22] | their lives as little as possible. | 他们的生活 |
[47:23] | And it’s a good thing that these people have a guest room. | 屋内最好有间客房 |
[47:26] | That’s what you wanna look for. | 我们要找的 |
[47:28] | A room that is rarely used by the family | 就是一间户主很少使用的房间 |
[47:31] | that you can make headquarters. | 这可以做我们的根据地 |
[47:33] | As you can see, | 正如你所见 |
[47:34] | I’m eating some of their food. | 我正在吃他们的食物 |
[47:36] | This is allowed because, you know, | 这是可以的 因为 |
[47:40] | a girl’s gotta eat. | 女生天生就是吃货 |
[47:41] | We just try not to take too much of one thing. | 只要别吃掉太多就好 |
[47:45] | You asshole! Alec! | 亚历克 你个混蛋 |
[47:49] | This disturbing creature is my cameraman, Alec. | 这个讨厌鬼是我的摄影师 亚历克 |
[47:55] | I can’t believe you brought this creepy thing with you. | 真不明白你为啥要戴这么诡异的东西 |
[47:57] | What? It’s fitting. We’re phrogs. | 怎么了 这很应景 我们是蛙居党呀 |
[47:58] | – It’s a frog. – You’re such a freak. | -这是个青蛙面具 -你个变态 |
[48:00] | He has never done this before, so I’m showing him the ropes | 他从没经历过蛙居 所以我在给他讲规矩 |
[48:03] | while he documents with his nifty camera. | 而他则负责用他的小可爱相机记录下来 |
[48:07] | I also let him pick out this house. | 我还让他挑选了这所房子 |
[48:08] | And I sure know how to pick ’em, huh? | 我当然知道怎么挑选 |
[48:10] | So far, so good. | 目前 一切正常 |
[48:12] | This is the best part of the day. | 现在是一天中最美好的时光 |
[48:13] | We get to be loud, and we have the house to ourselves | 我们可以大声说话 房子现在全归我们 |
[48:15] | and we can move about freely. | 我们可以自由活动 |
[48:17] | But when they come home, | 但当他们回家时 |
[48:18] | we have to stick to our hiding places | 我们只能躲进藏身之处 |
[48:21] | and stay quiet. | 并保持安静 |
[48:22] | And that part’s gonna suck. | 那时的感觉真心很烂 |
[48:24] | Yep. | 没错 |
[48:32] | So… | 那么 |
[48:34] | It is ten minutes after 2:00 a.m. | 现在是凌晨2点10分 |
[48:39] | Alec and I fell asleep, | 亚历克和我刚睡着了 |
[48:41] | and the family must’ve come home while we were passed out. | 户主一定是在我们睡着时回家了 |
[48:48] | Alec, are you awake? | 你醒着吗 亚历克 |
[48:51] | Alec? Alec? | 亚历克 亚历克 |
[49:03] | Alec? | 亚历克 |
[49:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[49:09] | I was bored. | 我好无聊 |
[49:12] | You can’t just go outside whenever you want. | 你不能想什么时候出去就什么时候出去 |
[49:16] | He just got home. | 他刚到家 |
[49:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[49:20] | The husband. | 这家的丈夫 |
[49:23] | Did he see you? | 他看见你了吗 |
[49:25] | Yeah, I mean, he saw me. He waved. | 看到了 他挥了挥手 |
[49:27] | Okay, very funny. Come on. Get back inside. | 好吧好吧 快点回来啦 |
[49:47] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[49:54] | And here we go. | 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[51:27] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[51:46] | Hey, are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[51:48] | You trying to set off a smoke alarm? | 你难道想触发烟雾报警器吗 |
[51:50] | – Yes. – Stay away from the window. | -对啊 -离窗户远点 |
[51:52] | God, who knew this phrogging thing | 天 谁能想到 |
[51:54] | would give you such a stick up your ass? | 蛙居这么没劲 |
[51:56] | Shh! Hushed voices. | 嘘 轻声点 |
[51:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:04] | Dude, I don’t think you understand how dangerous this is. | 老兄 你不知道这有多危险吗 |
[52:07] | We could go to jail. | 我们会坐牢的 |
[52:09] | We’re breaking so many laws just by being here. | 光是私闯民宅就够我们受的了 |
[52:10] | I do understand. | 我明白 |
[52:13] | But isn’t that part of the fun, almost getting caught? | 但在被抓的边缘左右横跳不是最有趣的吗 |
[52:15] | No, the fun is to not come close to getting caught. | 不 逃离被抓的边缘才是最有趣的 |
[52:29] | Wanna play the word game? | 想玩个文字游戏吗 |
[52:34] | What is it with you and that word game? | 好端端玩什么文字游戏 |
[52:36] | Something to fucking do. | 找点事做而已 |
[52:38] | Okay, you’re the one who’s been hounding me to come along. | 好吧 是你一直缠着我要我跟来 |
[52:41] | I was perfectly happy doing this alone. | 我一个人本来挺开心的 |
[52:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:47] | I’m glad to. | 我很荣幸 |
[52:49] | I just thought it would be a little more… | 我只是想更 |
[52:53] | less shit. | 有趣点 |
[52:58] | It’s better than… | 这比地铁和 |
[53:00] | …subways and park benches. | 公园长椅好多了 |
[53:07] | Just about. | 差不多 |
[53:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:22] | I’m thinking of a… | 我想好一个 |
[53:25] | seven-letter word. | 7个字母的词 |
[53:28] | It starts with a “B”. | B开头 |
[54:17] | Jesus Christ, Connor. | 天哪 康纳 |
[54:19] | Bastard. | 王八蛋 |
[54:21] | What? | 你说什么 |
[54:23] | Seven-letter word, starts with “B.” | 你说的B开头7字词 |
[54:55] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[55:00] | There’s so many places to hide shit down there. | 这里有多地方可以让我们藏东西 |
[55:04] | If we need a quick escape, that’s our route. | 如果我们要跑 那是最佳路线 |
[55:09] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[55:13] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[55:14] | Downloaded an app. | 我下载了个软件 |
[55:16] | They keep their Wi-Fi password next to the chore chart. | 他家无线密码就写在任务表旁边 |
[55:20] | You are such a freak. | 你真是个鬼才 |
[55:27] | Wouldn’t it be kinda funny to mess with them? | 给他们捣捣乱不是会很有趣吗 |
[55:30] | Take some random shit, make them think they’re going crazy? | 随便拿点什么 让他们疑神疑鬼 |
[55:33] | No. | 不要 |
[55:36] | It wouldn’t. | 这样不好 |
[55:37] | Stop touching stuff, okay? | 别再乱碰东西了 好吗 |
[55:42] | Can you believe how loaded these people are? | 你能想象这些人有多有钱吗 |
[55:45] | They have so much money, and this is the shit they decide to buy? | 他们这么有钱 这就是他们要买的东西吗 |
[55:49] | The wife’s some sort of doctor, I think. | 我猜这家的妻子是个医生 |
[55:51] | It was on her mail. | 她的信箱上写着 |
[55:53] | Dr. “Stepford Wife.” | 娇妻大夫 |
[55:55] | Shit. | 靠 |
[55:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[56:00] | – Someone call about a broken window? – Just a second! | -有人打电话报修窗户吗 -稍等 |
[56:03] | Just let him in. He doesn’t know you don’t live here. | 让他进来 他不知道你不住这儿 |
[56:16] | Hi. I got a call about a broken window. | 你好 我接到电话 说窗户坏了 |
[56:18] | Yeah, that was my dad. | 是的 我爸爸打的 |
[56:20] | It’s right this way. | 就在这边 |
[57:12] | Alec! Come on! | 亚历克 快来 |
[57:14] | Now! | 立刻 |
[57:19] | I’m just a window repairman. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我只是个修窗户的 我不会伤害你的 |
[57:21] | – What’re you doing here? -Your husband | -你在这儿干什么 -你丈夫打电话 |
[57:23] | called about a broken window. | 说窗户坏了 |
[57:24] | Just finished putting in a new one. | 我刚给你换了个新的 |
[57:26] | No more going downstairs. | 不要再下楼了 |
[57:39] | Ha-ha. Level 59. | 第五十九关 |
[57:41] | Suck it, asshole. | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[57:43] | This is so messed up. | 这世道太乱了 |
[57:46] | Another kid got swiped. | 又一个孩子失踪了 |
[57:49] | Here, in this town. | 就在这 镇上 |
[57:51] | Justin Whitter. Ten years old. | 贾斯汀·威特 十岁 |
[57:56] | Oh, yeah, Justin. | 噢对 贾斯汀 |
[57:59] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[58:00] | No, Mindy, I kinda stopped hanging out with ten-year-olds | 不认识 明迪 我十岁时就不怎么跟 |
[58:02] | when I was, like, ten. | 那些十岁的小孩玩了 |
[58:03] | Okay, yeah. Fucking hysterical. | 好了 你他妈激动什么 |
[58:07] | Dude, this is sad. | 哥们 这真让人伤心 |
[58:09] | “Last seen wearing a green soccer jersey. | “失踪前穿着绿色足球衫 |
[58:11] | Went missing in Troubadour Park.” | 在诗人公园失踪” |
[58:15] | Sucks for him. | 他挺惨的 |
[58:17] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 是很惨 |
[58:21] | Here’s your bottle. | 你的水瓶 |
[58:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:27] | Gotta stay hydrated. | 你得多喝点水 |
[58:29] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老父亲 |
[58:45] | …the scene in Troubadour Park. Cheryl? | 诗人公园案件 谢里尔 |
[58:47] | Whitter is the second boy reported missing in the last month. | 威特是过去一个月来失踪的第二个孩子 |
[58:52] | He’s just a really great kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[59:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[59:28] | Yeah, this is your room, but, | 这是你的房间 不过 |
[59:29] | no, not in there. | 不 别进去 |
[59:34] | Hey, come on. | 过来 |
[59:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[59:43] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[59:46] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[59:50] | Connor, come on. | 别这样 康纳 |
[59:57] | All right, you’re hilarious, but let me out now. | 行了 你真调皮 让我出去 |
[1:00:04] | Connor, I’m serious. Open the door. | 康纳 我认真的 开门 |
[1:00:07] | Connor, open the door! | 康纳 开门 |
[1:00:09] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:00:11] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[1:00:14] | – Connor, open this door! – Greg? | -康纳 开门 -格雷格 |
[1:00:21] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[1:00:25] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:00:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:00:29] | I heard pounding, so I came up the– | 我听到撞击声 就上来 |
[1:00:30] | Where’s Connor? | 康纳在哪 |
[1:00:32] | He’s out. | 他出去了 |
[1:00:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:13] | Alec! | 亚历克 |
[1:02:15] | Get back inside right now! | 赶快进来 |
[1:02:18] | What if someone sees you? | 如果有人看见你了呢 |
[1:02:22] | What happened to the bed? | 床怎么回事 |
[1:02:25] | Husband pissed himself. | 男主人尿床了 |
[1:02:29] | Or so he thinks. | 或者他是这么觉得的 |
[1:02:30] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:32] | Alec. | 亚历克 |
[1:02:34] | Come on. You promised. | 别啊 你答应过我的 |
[1:02:37] | You said that you would be cool. | 你说过你不会惹事的 |
[1:02:39] | I’m not finished playing yet. | 我还没玩够呢 |
[1:02:43] | Playing with what? | 玩什么 |
[1:02:46] | No. No. That’s not how this works. | 不 不 不该这样的 |
[1:02:49] | Okay? We don’t mess with these people. | 好吗 我们不捉弄这些人 |
[1:02:52] | We don’t terrorize them. We coexist. | 我们不恐吓他们 我们只是共存 |
[1:02:54] | Then what’s the point? | 那意义何在 |
[1:02:57] | What’s the point if we don’t make them | 如果我们不让他们质疑自己是否清醒 |
[1:02:59] | question their sanity a little? | 那意义何在 |
[1:03:00] | Honey, did I freak you out by what I said last time? | 亲爱的 我上次说的事情吓到你了吗 |
[1:03:05] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[1:03:10] | Come on, please. | 拜托 求你了 |
[1:03:14] | I don’t want to be with you. | 我不想和你待在一起 |
[1:03:18] | Okeydokey. | 行吧 |
[1:03:22] | What the… | 什么 |
[1:03:25] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:03:26] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:03:28] | No, no, no, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 我没事 |
[1:03:30] | I gotta sit down. | 我得坐下 |
[1:03:32] | No, no, no, Come with me. Come with me. | 不 不 跟我来 跟我来 |
[1:03:37] | – What the fuck did you just do? – Relax. It’s a little bump. | -你他妈做了什么 -冷静 小问题而已 |
[1:03:40] | – What is wrong with you? – Nothing is wrong with me. | -你有什么毛病 -我没毛病 |
[1:03:42] | Do you realize that they’re gonna call the cops? | 你知道他们会叫警察来吗 |
[1:03:44] | – No, they’re not. – We have to get out of here. | -不 他们不会 -我们得从这出去 |
[1:03:46] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 你去吧 |
[1:03:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:50] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:03:51] | Why are you doing this, Alec? | 你为什么要这样 亚历克 |
[1:03:53] | Okay, I brought you here because I trusted you. | 我带你到这来是因为信任你 |
[1:03:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:03:59] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:06] | But I’m having fun. | 但我玩得很开心 |
[1:04:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:04:13] | What’s going on? Alec, I don’t know what’s happening. | 怎么回事 亚历克 我不知道怎么了 |
[1:05:07] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[1:05:09] | We’re leaving right now. | 我们现在就走 |
[1:05:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:05:24] | Our stuff is in the basement. | 我们的东西在地下室 |
[1:05:28] | – Great plan. – Well, it would’ve been. | -计划不错 -本来是不错的 |
[1:05:35] | We need to figure out a way to get them out of the house | 我们得想办法让他们出房子 |
[1:05:37] | or just distract them or something. | 或者引开他们什么的 |
[1:05:40] | He dropped his phone. | 他挂了电话 |
[1:06:18] | Did you turn this on? | 是你打开的吗 |
[1:06:21] | No. | 不是 |
[1:06:22] | Where you just up on the roof? | 你刚才在屋顶上吗 |
[1:06:24] | What? No, what’re you talking about? | 什么 没有啊 你在说什么 |
[1:06:26] | You said you were taking me to school. | 你说你要送我去学校的啊 |
[1:06:27] | I am. | 是的 |
[1:06:28] | Get in the car. I’ll be right there. | 上车 我马上过去 |
[1:08:03] | Knew it was in there. | 就知道在那里 |
[1:08:04] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[1:08:23] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[1:09:14] | So sorry it took so long, I wasn’t– | 很抱歉让你等这么久 我没有 |
[1:09:23] | Why didn’t you call an ambulance? | 你怎么不叫救护车 |
[1:09:24] | Is there anyone you can call? | 你就不能打电话给什么人吗 |
[1:09:26] | – Why didn’t you call an ambulance? – It was Connor. | -你怎么不叫救护车 -是康纳 |
[1:09:29] | – What? – He was upstairs. | -什么 -他在楼上 |
[1:09:31] | He’s been so angry. | 他一直很生气 |
[1:09:34] | So angry he tried to kill someone. | 生气到想杀人吗 |
[1:09:35] | Maybe it was an accident. | 说不定只是个意外 |
[1:09:37] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道怎么了 |
[1:09:39] | No, no! You don’t get to lose it right now! | 不 不 你现在不能崩溃 |
[1:09:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:09:45] | Do you know… what will happen to our son? | 你知道 我们的儿子会怎么样吗 |
[1:09:53] | I won’t be able to protect him. | 我会没法保护他 |
[1:10:32] | Alec? | 亚历克 |
[1:10:59] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:11:04] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那么看着我 |
[1:11:07] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[1:11:14] | – Please. – I’m calling the cops. | -求你了 -我要报警了 |
[1:11:16] | – No, I am not going to let you ruin this for me. – Get off me! | -不 我能让你毁了我这一切的 -放开我 |
[1:11:21] | Mindy? | 明迪 |
[1:12:10] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:12:31] | Jackie! | 杰姬 |
[1:12:35] | I’ll call you when I’m on my way. I’m gonna find him, Jackie. | 我出发时打给你 我会找到他的 杰姬 |
[1:12:38] | I’m gonna find the son of a bitch who did this to Connor. | 我要找到那个对康纳下手的混蛋 |
[1:15:11] | Please work, please work, please work. | 请接通 请接通 |
[1:15:15] | – 911, what’s your emergency? – Hi. Yeah, I need help. | -911 你有什么紧急情况 -我需要帮助 |
[1:15:19] | I think I’m with the kidnapper… | 我觉得我和绑架那些男孩的人 |
[1:15:22] | of those boys. | 在一起 |
[1:15:23] | I just woke up in his car. | 我刚刚在他的车里醒来 |
[1:15:25] | Ma’am, what location? | 女士 你在哪里 |
[1:15:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:28] | – Hello? – We’re in the woods somewhere. | -在吗 -我们在某个树林里 |
[1:15:30] | Stay on the line. We’ll track you on the GPS. | 别挂电话 我们会用定位系统追踪你 |
[1:15:33] | No, no. Hello? | 不 不 在吗 |
[1:15:34] | Hello, can you hear me? | 能听见我吗 |
[1:15:36] | – Hello? – Hello? | -听得见吗 -听得见吗 |
[1:15:37] | No, shit! | 不 见鬼 |
[1:15:40] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂电话 |
[1:17:25] | Help us! Help us, please! | 救救我们 请救救我们 |
[1:17:28] | He said he’s gonna kill us! | 他说他会杀了我们 |
[1:17:30] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[1:17:32] | Please, please hurry! | 求你了 快点 |
[1:17:34] | He’s digging a hole! | 他在挖坑 |
[1:17:35] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[1:17:37] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:17:39] | I’m not gonna leave you. | 我不会丢下你们的 |
[1:17:41] | Hurry. Hurry, he’s out there! | 快 快 他就在外面 |
[1:17:43] | – Help us! – Okay. I’m gonna get you out of here. | -救救我们 -好了 我会把你们救出来的 |
[1:17:46] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:17:49] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:17:53] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[1:18:35] | Didn’t you say we had to sleep somewhere out of sight? | 你不是说我们得在没人看见的地方睡觉吗 |
[1:18:38] | I did. | 我是说过 |
[1:18:40] | Let me take you to our sleeping quarters. | 我带你去睡觉的地方吧 |
[1:18:44] | And at night… | 晚上时 |
[1:18:46] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:18:59] | Spitz. | 斯皮茨 |
[1:19:00] | 911 dispatch just got a call | 911调度中心刚刚接到电话 |
[1:19:02] | from someone claiming to have seen our kidnapper. | 有人说见到了绑架案的嫌犯 |
[1:19:04] | No shit. Where? | 不会吧 哪里 |
[1:19:55] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:20:05] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[1:20:10] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:20:13] | What I need you to do… | 我需要你 |
[1:20:16] | is stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:20:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:20:32] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:20:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:20:48] | Just stand up. | 站起来就行 |
[1:21:04] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:21:13] | Please… | 求你了 |
[1:21:20] | Please… | 求你了 |
[1:21:25] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必如此 |
[1:21:27] | Yes, I do. | 不 我必须这样 |
[1:25:18] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:25:23] | And what are you? | 那你是谁 |
[1:25:25] | Some kind of vigilante? | 某个义警吗 |
[1:25:27] | I know you took those boys. | 我知道你带走了那些男孩 |
[1:25:31] | No, you took those boys. | 不 是你带走了那些男孩 |
[1:25:34] | You and your friend kidnapped those boys. | 你和你朋友绑架了那些男孩 |
[1:25:38] | Then you came here to terrorize the lead detective on the case. | 然后你来这恐吓这案子的首席警探 |
[1:25:40] | You tied up his son. | 你绑了他的儿子 |
[1:25:42] | He was gonna be next. I stopped you just in time. | 他就是下一个 我及时阻止了你 |
[1:25:48] | You shoot me, you’re shooting a cop. | 你朝我开枪 就是在朝一个警察开枪 |
[1:25:51] | You have any idea what’s coming for you? | 你知道你会面临什么吗 |
[1:26:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:26:13] | Please… | 求你了 |
[1:26:16] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:26:19] | – When I was a little boy– – I don’t give a fuck. | -我还小的时候 -我他妈不在乎 |
[1:27:16] | Detective Spitzky? | 斯皮茨基警探 |