英文名称:I Trapped The Devil
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[05:40] | God damn it! | 什么鬼 |
[07:37] | Mattie? | 马特 |
[07:40] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[08:00] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[08:02] | I was not expecting company. | 我没想到你们会来 |
[08:07] | Well.. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | …hate to drop in out of the blue, it’s just.. | 我也不想突然拜访 我只是 |
[08:15] | …you know, holidays. | 你知道的 放假了嘛 |
[08:20] | You guys, uh, you can’t stay here. | 你们 嗯 我不能留你们在这儿 |
[08:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:27] | We drove all this way | 我们开了那么远的路 |
[08:29] | just to see you. | 只是为了来看看你 |
[08:31] | Well, you’ve, uh, you’ve seen me and now you’ve gotta go. | 好吧 你已经见到了 可以走了 |
[08:35] | I don’t wanna do this. | 我是不会走的 |
[08:37] | Have you stopped long enough ever to think that what you want | 你有认真地考虑过一件事吗 |
[08:39] | and what other people want are very different things? | 别人想的跟你想的根本就不一样 |
[08:44] | I don’t care where you guys go | 我不关心你们去哪儿 |
[08:46] | but you — you can’t stay here. | 你们 你们不能留在这儿 |
[08:48] | Oh, for fuck’s sake, I have just as much of a right to be here as you do. | 得了吧 我和你一样有权待在这儿 |
[08:52] | Matt? | 马特 |
[08:59] | This was my idea, actually. | 实际上 是我说要来的 |
[09:05] | It’s Christmas. | 圣诞节嘛 |
[09:30] | You really should get this checked out. | 你真的不该管这事儿 |
[09:32] | Oh, it’ll be fine. | 没事儿的 |
[09:43] | You smell good. | 你真好闻 |
[09:44] | You smell the same. | 你也一样 |
[09:47] | It’s still good. | 很好 |
[09:56] | Place looks great. | 这地方看起来不错 |
[09:58] | What did you expect? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[10:12] | Mentally… I’m not sure where he is. | 他的魂儿不知道飘哪去了 |
[10:18] | Physically, he can only sit and brood for so long. | 他的人还在这坐着 |
[10:25] | Says you. | 你说的 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry that we’re not at home. | 抱歉我们并不是在家 |
[10:49] | He’s gonna do what he’s gonna do. | 他只会去做他要做的事 |
[10:52] | Always has. | 他一直都这样 |
[10:57] | They wouldn’t wanna see him like this. | 别人可不想见他这样 |
[11:00] | Um, at some point, he’s gonna have to learn | 呃 有些时候 他也得要学着 |
[11:03] | to deal with these things on his own. | 自己处理一些事情 |
[11:06] | Getting frustrated isn’t gonna make it any easier. | 消沉并不能让事情变得容易 |
[11:16] | Something… something feels wrong. | 有些事感觉不大对劲儿 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:460个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:51个,六级词汇:23个,GRE词汇:20个,托福词汇:30个,考研词汇:49个,专四词汇:39个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:79个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[12:08] | Uh, we decided to stay. | 我们决定留下来 |
[12:18] | You’ve done a lot with the place. | 你已经在这做了不少事了 |
[12:21] | Do any work lately? | 最近还有什么要做的吗 |
[12:29] | Some new art. | 那些是新作品吗 |
[12:32] | Looks nice. | 看上去不错 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[12:40] | You… been doing some painting? | 你呢 你还在画画吗 |
[12:46] | Some finger painting? | 用手指画吗 |
[12:52] | Karen’s been doing some shadowing. | 凯伦一直在练习影子跟读法 |
[12:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是呀 -是呀 |
[12:56] | Some secretary stuff | 她在跟米勒和维基 |
[12:58] | at Miller and Wages. | 做些秘书之类的工作 |
[13:00] | And I recently, uh, moved up to the new high school. | 我最近去了一所新的高中任教 |
[13:06] | We’ve been thinking, um | 我们一直在想 嗯 |
[13:10] | that the time might just be right to expand the family a bit. | 可能是时候添个新的家庭成员了 |
[13:16] | You know, um, if you’re not too busy up here | 嗯 如果你不忙的话 |
[13:20] | you are always welcome to — to come down. | 欢迎你随时来玩儿 |
[13:24] | We just redid the — the guest room. | 我们重新翻修了一下客房 |
[13:26] | It’s, it’s nice. | 很不错的 |
[13:33] | Unless you’re too busy …here… you know. | 除非你很忙 忙你的这些作品 |
[13:51] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我去上个厕所 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:16] | Miller and Wages. | 米勒和维基 |
[14:18] | Hmm. | 对 |
[14:20] | It’s just a job. | 就是份工作而已 |
[14:27] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:32] | It’s a… it’s eclectic. | 这个 这个挺别致的 |
[15:34] | What? | 什么 |
[15:36] | The decor. It’s eclectic. | 装修 这里的装修挺别致的 |
[15:39] | Yeah, sure. Eclectic. | 是呀 当然 是挺别致 |
[15:47] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[15:51] | Matt, could I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute please? | 马特 来厨房聊聊行吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:01] | – Could you just try? – Yeah. | -你就试试吧 -行 |
[16:03] | – Yeah? – Sure. | -可以吗 -没问题 |
[16:05] | – Please? – Yeah. | -拜托了 -好 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[16:51] | – Did anybody follow you here? – Huh? | -有人跟着你来的吗 -什么 |
[16:54] | What? | 什么 |
[17:06] | Steve, look.. | 史蒂夫 听着 |
[17:16] | Please? | 坐呀 |
[17:39] | We shouldn’t have just shown up. | 我们不该让别人看见的 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[17:48] | I just really haven’t been there and.. | 我真的没去过那儿 |
[17:55] | I don’t want you to be alone. | 我也不希望你总是孤孤单单的 |
[18:06] | Am I boring you? | 我让你无聊了吗 |
[18:15] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[18:21] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[18:25] | Really trust me? | 真的相信我吗 |
[18:34] | I gotta show you something. | 我得给你看些东西 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:06] | Are you okay? Wha — what were you doing? | 你还好吗 你刚才干什么去了 |
[21:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:16] | What? | 到底怎么了 |
[21:23] | Matt! | 马特 |
[21:27] | Something’s wrong with Steve. | 史蒂夫有问题 |
[21:33] | It’s more complicated than that. I.. | 这事儿比你想的更复杂 |
[21:42] | I think he might be dangerous. | 我觉得他可能很危险 |
[21:51] | There’s a man in the basement. | 地下室有个人 |
[23:07] | Is someone, is someone there? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[23:13] | Please. Please, can — can you, can you help me? | 求你了 求求你 帮帮我吧 |
[23:23] | Ple — please? | 求求你了 |
[23:28] | Please, I just.. | 求你了 我 |
[23:30] | Please, I just wanna hear your voice. | 求你了 我只是想听听你的声音 |
[23:37] | I just want to get to my family. | 我只想要找到我的家人 |
[24:10] | The devil. | 那个魔鬼 |
[24:14] | How does this even happen? | 怎么会发生这种事儿 |
[24:15] | That — that, that’s not important. | 那 那并不重要 |
[24:19] | Not important? | 不重要吗 |
[24:21] | Okay. We need, we need to call someone. | 好吧 我们得找些人过来 |
[24:25] | – Huh? – Call someone for help. | -什么 -找些人来帮忙 |
[24:28] | No! | 不行 |
[24:31] | We can’t just leave him down there. | 我们不能把他留在这儿 |
[24:34] | You’ve dragged us into this. | 你把我们拖进了这滩浑水里 |
[24:37] | Look, our only… option.. | 听着 我们唯一的选择 |
[24:42] | …is to remain very still. | 就是按兵不动 |
[24:46] | At least until we — | 至少等我们 |
[24:48] | Oh, remain very still. Remain very still? Wha.. | 呵呵 按兵不动 真的要按兵不动吗 |
[24:53] | Okay, Steve… | 好吧 史蒂夫 |
[24:56] | I love you, you know this. | 我爱你 你是知道的 |
[24:59] | – I — – This is, this is.. | -我 -这 这 |
[25:03] | Impulsive decisions… can go really wrong. | 冲动的决定可能会导致非常严重的后果 |
[25:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:14] | Matt, I need, | 马特 我需要 |
[25:16] | I need you with me on this. | 我需要你站在我这边 |
[25:19] | You guys are not listening. | 你们不懂我在说什么吗 |
[25:24] | What do you think they would say? | 你们觉得人们会怎么说 |
[25:27] | If you called somebody right now | 如果现在去找人 |
[25:28] | and told them what I just told the two of you | 告诉他们我刚跟你们俩说的事儿 |
[25:30] | what do you think they would say? | 你觉得他们会怎么说 |
[25:31] | Would they believe you? | 他们会相信你吗 |
[25:33] | Would they believe us? | 他们会相信我们吗 |
[25:35] | If we called someone and said that | 如果我告诉别人 |
[25:38] | you somehow caught the devil | 你抓了个魔鬼 |
[25:41] | and he’s behind your cellar door. | 就关在你的酒窖门后面 |
[25:42] | Would they believe us? | 他们会相信我们吗 |
[25:43] | – No! – I know this sounds crazy! | -不会 -我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[25:45] | I am not crazy! | 可我没发疯 |
[25:47] | I’ve been trying to convince myself that I was. | 我一直在试图说服自己我是疯了 |
[25:50] | That — there’s something just not right up here. | 但这儿有些东西就是不对劲儿 |
[25:52] | There’s something fucking loose | 有些事太他妈诡异 |
[25:55] | or not in place! | 我完全摸不着头脑 |
[25:56] | I, uh.. | 我 呃 |
[25:59] | There is something evil locked behind that fucking door. | 那该死的门后面锁着个邪恶的东西 |
[26:05] | It has conjured itself into the shape of a man. | 他已经把自己幻化出了人形 |
[26:09] | I have seen it. I have felt it. | 我看到了 还摸到了 |
[26:11] | And I need both of you to believe me. | 所以 你们俩都要相信我 |
[26:17] | No. | 不 |
[26:21] | – No. – I.. | -不 -我 |
[26:24] | Honey, let’s.. | 亲爱的 我们 |
[26:27] | Can we just take a, take a deep breath for a minute? | 我们能不能先深呼吸一下 |
[26:31] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[26:33] | I don’t… I don’t know. I.. | 我不 我不知道 |
[26:37] | Say.. Just.. | 就是 就是 |
[26:44] | Honey… let’s just say.. | 亲爱的 我们就 |
[26:50] | …for the sake of argument… that he’s right. | 就别争论了 他是对的 |
[26:56] | Right? | 是吗 |
[26:58] | It’s the devil a — and he, he’s caught him. | 那是个魔鬼 他已经逮到那魔鬼了 |
[27:04] | What’s the plan? | 对此你有什么计划吗 |
[27:10] | You just keep him locked down there forever? | 你想就这样永远把他锁在那儿吗 |
[27:12] | Yeah.. I.. | 是呀 我 |
[27:15] | I know you both felt something down there! | 我知道你们都在下面感觉到了什么 |
[27:18] | Jesus, Steve. You.. | 天呐 史蒂夫 你 |
[27:21] | Okay. I, we.. Matt, Matt. | 好 我 我们 马特 马特 |
[27:28] | We cannot be a part of this. | 我们不能卷入其中 |
[27:32] | We cannot be a part of this. | 我们不能卷入其中 |
[27:42] | I am not fucking crazy. | 我他妈没发疯 |
[27:49] | I’m not. | 我真没疯 |
[28:00] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[28:19] | Just.. | 你给我 |
[28:25] | …stay here. | 待这儿别动 |
[28:31] | Matt! | 马特 |
[28:48] | Look, I think that — | 听着 我想我们 |
[28:52] | No. Stop. | 不 你别说 |
[28:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:58] | I have stood by your side | 不管发生什么事 |
[29:00] | and your family’s side through everything. Everything. | 我都是支持你和你的家人的 |
[29:07] | Any chance that we have for a normal life | 但是 只要我们有机会过正常的生活 |
[29:10] | just went out the window with that man’s choices. | 我一定会离那个人远远的 |
[29:15] | He’s my brother. | 他可是我哥哥 |
[29:17] | No, this is not grieving. | 不 这事可非比寻常 |
[29:20] | This is… This, this feels different. | 这次 这次不一样 |
[29:24] | He believes this, it’s.. | 他相信这个 这是 |
[29:26] | – No. – All I’m saying is, | -不不 -我想说的是 |
[29:30] | what if? | 假如这是真的会怎样呢 |
[29:32] | If you think | 如果你真认为那个男人是魔鬼 |
[29:33] | even for one moment that — | 哪怕只有那么一瞬间 |
[29:35] | No. Uh.. | 不 嗯 |
[29:38] | You’re right, okay? | 你对 你都对 行了吧 |
[29:42] | This is a nightmare. | 这简直就是噩梦 |
[29:45] | But I won’t have him spend his life in prison. | 但我不能让他在监狱中度过余生 |
[29:50] | He hasn’t left us very many options, has he? | 他可没有给我们提供多少选择 |
[29:59] | We.. We’ll just let him go. | 那我们 我们只能让他走了 |
[30:02] | We have enough in savings, | 我们有足够的积蓄 |
[30:04] | we just cut the guy a check. | 我们可以开张支票给他 |
[30:06] | We don’t even know who he is | 我们甚至都不知道他是谁 |
[30:08] | or how long he’s been down there. | 也不知道他在那儿待了多久了 |
[30:10] | We get Steve the help that he needs. | 我们得尽力帮助史蒂夫 |
[30:13] | ‘Cause Steve’s just gonna let him waltz out of there, right? | 你以为史蒂夫是让他在那儿跳舞吗 |
[30:16] | Baby.. | 亲爱的 |
[30:18] | …there are crosses on the doors. | 门上可是有十字架的 |
[30:22] | The windows are covered. | 窗户也都被遮上了 |
[30:24] | This is less about keeping someone in | 这可不仅仅是为了保护那个人 |
[30:27] | as it is about keeping everyone else out. | 这是要把其它所有人屏蔽在外 |
[31:13] | Faith makes people dangerous. | 信仰让人变得危险 |
[31:17] | He’s not. | 他不会的 |
[31:23] | There’s a gun upstairs and it’s loaded. | 楼上有把已经上膛的枪 |
[32:00] | I am tired. | 我累了 |
[32:03] | May I? | 跟你喝一杯可以吗 |
[32:33] | What happened to us? | 到底发生了什么 |
[32:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:41] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会过去的 |
[32:53] | I need you to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[32:59] | Then help me. | 并且帮助我 |
[33:01] | There’s something in the air. | 有些东西在我们周围 |
[33:03] | There is a presence… | 那是一种神秘的力量 |
[33:05] | now, it takes on many different forms | 它可以呈现出许多不同的形态 |
[33:08] | but it has been around for as long as anybody can remember. | 但只要有人记得 它就不会消亡 |
[33:14] | Alright, you’re a teacher. | 我知道你是个老师 |
[33:17] | Now, take an educated guess | 那咱们就理智地猜测一下 |
[33:18] | as to how many people in this country, | 这个国家今年有多少人 |
[33:19] | this year alone faced a violent death. | 必须要面对暴力至死的问题 |
[33:25] | I don’t.. | 我并不 |
[33:29] | My wife cheated on me. | 我妻子骗了我 |
[33:32] | I just needed a little money. | 我只是需要一点钱 |
[33:36] | Today, I just didn’t like the | 我真他妈不喜欢 |
[33:37] | look on his smug fucking face. | 那家伙脸上那自鸣得意的表情 |
[33:40] | It’s a cycle. | 这是个循环 |
[33:42] | Now | 如今 |
[33:43] | this man defines evil as a tangible force. | 这人将邪恶定义为一种有型的力量 |
[33:48] | Meddling in our affairs with two very different agendas. | 用两种截然不同的方式干涉着我们的生活 |
[33:51] | Now, there’s man’s evil | 人类的邪恶就是 |
[33:53] | in which man harms man for the sake of greed, and vanity. | 人们会为了贪婪和虚荣去伤害别人 |
[33:57] | And there’s pure evil | 还有一种是纯粹的邪恶 |
[34:00] | in which man harms man for no other reason | 除了想看别人受苦之外 |
[34:02] | than to watch him suffer. | 人们还会毫无原因地去伤害别人 |
[34:04] | It’s all curated. | 这是预先谋划好的 |
[34:08] | And you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[34:11] | Numbers and equations are only gonna get you so far, Matt. | 数学方程式只能算这么多了 马特 |
[34:16] | So I decide to go outside, walk down the street | 所以我要出去 我要到街上去 |
[34:19] | and just shoot somebody in the face? | 还要打爆某人的头 |
[34:22] | Well, you wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[34:24] | Even in today’s highly enlightened society | 即使在当今这个高度开明的社会里 |
[34:26] | there remains a certain stigma against | 成为一个杀人的精神病患者 |
[34:28] | becoming a homicidal psychopath. | 仍然是件很耻辱的事情 |
[34:30] | It’s, it’s the instinct. | 这是 这是本能 |
[34:33] | It’s the idea. | 这是个固有的观念 |
[34:35] | Now without the seed | 现在 要是没有恶种的话 |
[34:36] | that thought would never even register. | 人们甚至永远不会有这种观念 |
[34:40] | And keeping him down there? | 把他拘禁在下边呢 |
[34:46] | I trapped the seed. | 我囚住了恶种 |
[34:51] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看些东西 |
[35:16] | You did all this? | 这些都是你弄的吗 |
[35:20] | At first there’s a lot of dead air. | 一开始并没有什么头绪 |
[35:24] | Bullshit to it all, but after a while | 这都什么玩意儿 但是过了一段时间 |
[35:28] | you start peeling back layers | 你便能开始抽丝剥茧 |
[35:32] | there’s a pattern. | 发现它的规律 |
[35:45] | How long has all this been going on? | 你研究这些有多久了 |
[35:47] | Now it’s still too early, to see the forest for the trees, | 现在要从这些细节中看清大局的话 |
[35:50] | but, uh.. | 还太早 但是 呃 |
[35:53] | You listen to the news you watch TV, | 你听新闻 你看电视 |
[35:56] | things are changing right before our eyes. | 万物就在我们眼前变化 |
[36:02] | I mean, we are on the precipice of something. | 我的意思是 我们都在风口浪尖上 |
[36:08] | Here, listen. You know this story. Right? | 听着 你也知道这个故事 对吧 |
[36:12] | – Buckler girl? – Mm-hm. | -圆盾女孩吗 -嗯 |
[36:15] | Missing for a month. | 失踪了一个月 |
[36:17] | And then out of the blue she’s back. | 然后出人意料地回来了 |
[36:20] | Now, I think.. | 现在 我认为 |
[36:24] | …given enough time | 如果有足够的时间 |
[36:27] | others are gonna start showing up. | 其他人也会开始出现 |
[36:31] | You know… you could have called me | 你知道 你本可以给我打电话 |
[36:36] | before all of… this. | 在所有 这些东西之前 |
[36:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[36:40] | Even if the man’s evil | 即使人类的邪恶 |
[36:41] | who’s responsible for 99.9% of this world’s bullshit | 要对全世界99.9%的混账事负责 |
[36:44] | that point one percent… millions. | 剩下的0.1% 数百万人 |
[36:48] | There’s millions who even could just for a second | 数百万人可以活的连 |
[36:52] | live without that pain | 一秒钟的痛苦都没有 |
[36:56] | Shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[37:35] | Who’s been calling? | 谁打的电话 |
[37:43] | I think something’s coming for him. | 我觉得有东西来找他 |
[37:51] | Yeah, sometimes I think I, uh | 是的 有时候我想我 呃 |
[37:54] | I, uh, see things. | 我 呃 能看到些东西 |
[37:58] | I hear things. | 能听到些东西 |
[38:02] | Who else have you told about this? | 你还告诉过谁这些事情 |
[38:05] | See, I don’t think I had to tell anyone. | 我觉得我不必告诉任何人 |
[39:05] | Good, bad, evil. | 好的 坏的 邪恶的 |
[39:10] | It’s like, it’s like you’re building a road, hm? | 就像 就像你在修一条路 嗯 |
[39:13] | But you don’t know how far it goes | 但你不知道有多远 |
[39:14] | but you know the destination. | 但你知道目的地 |
[39:17] | Now, something gets in your, in your path | 现在 有东西挡了你的路 |
[39:19] | you’re not just gonna give up. | 你不会就这么放弃的 |
[39:22] | You’re gonna find a way around | 你会想办法绕过去 |
[39:24] | until you’re back on course. | 然后重新回到正轨上 |
[39:27] | At first I thought, | 一开始我以为 |
[39:28] | I — I thought it was off. | 我 我以为事情已经结束了 |
[39:30] | And people I had never even met before | 我以前从没见过面的人 |
[39:31] | would just stop and stare at me. | 会停下来并盯着我看 |
[39:35] | But it wasn’t them. | 但原来是我心理作怪 |
[39:41] | And then now | 然后现在 |
[39:44] | …at this critical moment.. | 在这个关键时刻 |
[39:46] | …after two years.. | 两年之后 |
[39:49] | …you two show up. | 你们俩出现了 |
[39:53] | – That’s not why — Well, that you know of. | -那不是原因 -你知道的 |
[39:58] | Someone.. Something. | 有些人 有些事 |
[40:02] | I — I’m not even sure if it is a thing, | 我 我甚至不确定这是否是一件事 |
[40:04] | is coming. | 就要发生了 |
[40:06] | All I know is | 我所知道的是 |
[40:08] | you back a dog into a corner | 你把一只狗逼到墙角里 |
[40:10] | you take away his means of escape and.. | 你让他无处可逃 |
[40:14] | …he’s gonna bite. | 他是会咬人的 |
[40:19] | He doesn’t wanna be down there anymore. | 他再也不想在下边待下去了 |
[40:26] | Where’s Karen? | 凯伦在哪里 |
[40:55] | Is someone there? | 有人在吗 |
[41:00] | Please answer me, I just wanna hear your voice. | 请回答我 我只想听听你的声音 |
[41:06] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[41:11] | Please, c — can you help me? | 拜托 你能帮我吗 |
[41:18] | Please. | 拜托 |
[41:24] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[41:25] | Please, please don’t go. | 求求你 求求你 别走 |
[41:26] | I need to. | 我想 |
[41:28] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[41:32] | I don’t know what he thinks I’ve done, alright | 我不知道他觉得我做了什么 好吗 |
[41:36] | but he’s never gonna let me leave here. | 但他永远不会让我离开这里 |
[41:43] | I can understand the uncertainty of it all. | 我能理解这一切的不确定性 |
[41:49] | But right now you’re the only thing | 但现在你是唯一 |
[41:53] | standing between me and my loved ones. | 挡在我和我爱的人之间的人 |
[41:58] | I just need to get to my family. | 我只想要回到家人的身边 |
[42:22] | You hesitate. | 你犹豫了 |
[42:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:29] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[42:35] | This is because of what I did to them, isn’t it? | 因为我对他们做过的事 是吗 |
[42:54] | Open the door, Karen. | 把门打开 凯伦 |
[43:08] | What’d you hear? | 你听到了些什么 |
[43:12] | Get that fucking thing out of my face. | 把那该死的东西从我面前拿开 |
[43:33] | I know you felt it. | 我知道你感觉到了 |
[43:42] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[43:46] | You don’t need us. | 你不需要我们 |
[43:49] | You never did. | 你从来不需要 |
[43:54] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想做什么就做什么 |
[43:59] | I’m not here for you. | 我不是来找你的 |
[44:03] | I’m here for her. | 我是来找她的 |
[44:10] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[44:18] | Nobody leaves. | 谁也不许走 |
[49:07] | I never liked that tree. | 我从不喜欢那棵树 |
[49:12] | The ornaments were our grandparent’s. | 圣诞树的装饰是我们祖父母的 |
[49:15] | Steve used to put every single one up. | 史蒂夫以前总是把每一个挂饰都挂起来 |
[49:20] | This, this is their thing. | 这是他们的传统 |
[51:13] | Almost. | 差一点 |
[51:20] | Almost. | 还差一点 |
[52:11] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[52:16] | Hm? | 嗯 |
[52:23] | Being hopeless. | 无助吗 |
[52:27] | Hm? | 嗯 |
[55:30] | You’re alone. | 没有人来帮你 |
[55:51] | They’re what made me… me. | 他们把我变得 |
[56:00] | It’s in your eyes, so I… I know you understand. | 你看在眼里 所以我 我知道你明白 |
[56:09] | The way you look at my brother.. | 你看我哥哥的样子 |
[56:13] | …the way he looks at you. | 他看着你的样子 |
[56:19] | It’s there. | 就在那里 |
[56:25] | It was just an accident. | 那只是个意外 |
[56:30] | Wrong place wrong time. | 错误的地点错误的时间 |
[56:34] | That doesn’t change anything. | 那没有改变任何事情 |
[56:41] | That man is not evil for what he did | 人之所以邪恶不是因为他所做的事 |
[56:44] | but it is evil that let it happen. | 而是因为他的邪恶让他做坏事 |
[56:56] | Evil is whatever hurts you the most. | 邪恶是最伤害你的东西 |
[57:16] | Open it. | 开门啊 |
[57:20] | Prove it to yourself. | 证明给自己看看 |
[57:25] | And then you can see | 然后你可以看到 |
[57:27] | and I can see whatever it shows you. | 我也可以看到 它的真面目 |
[57:35] | But I know.. | 但我知道 |
[57:38] | …something is coming. | 有事情将要发生 |
[57:46] | This is for your own good. | 这是为你好 |
[58:49] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[58:58] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[1:01:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:01:39] | Please help. | 请帮帮我 |
[1:01:43] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 我没有办法止住血 |
[1:02:25] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:02:37] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不见 |
[1:02:46] | Why can’t I see anything? | 为什么我什么都看不见 |
[1:03:02] | There’s something in here. | 这里面有东西 |
[1:03:10] | I don’t know what.. | 我不知道它是什么 |
[1:03:22] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:03:25] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:03:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:03:38] | You’re not real! | 你不是真的 |
[1:03:52] | Please, help me. | 求你了 帮帮我 |
[1:03:56] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[1:04:13] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:04:22] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:04:31] | I wasn’t here before for you.. | 我以前没在这里帮你 |
[1:04:36] | …but I am now. | 但我现在来帮你了 |
[1:04:50] | It’s gonna be okay now. | 会没事的 |
[1:04:55] | Just stay here, alright? | 就待在这里 好吗 |
[1:05:16] | Matt! | 马特 |
[1:05:20] | Matt, wait. | 马特 等等 |
[1:05:22] | When I went down there, something’s not right. | 我到下边的时候 发现有点不对劲 |
[1:05:24] | I can’t — I can’t explain it like Steve can | 我不能 我不能像史蒂夫那样解释 |
[1:05:26] | but.. | 但是 |
[1:05:30] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:05:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:41] | Matt! | 马特 |
[1:05:44] | Please, Matt. | 求求你 马特 |
[1:05:46] | Matt! | 马特 |
[1:05:48] | You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[1:05:52] | Why, why can’t you not just believe? | 为什么 为什么你就是要相信他呢 |
[1:05:55] | I’m not doing this with you. | 我不会和你一起这么做的 |
[1:05:58] | You do what you do and it suits you so well | 你做你想做的 真是你的风格啊 |
[1:06:00] | ’cause you’re required to take nothing on faith! | 因为你没有一点信念 |
[1:06:04] | The man behind that door | 那扇门后面的那个人 |
[1:06:07] | he might be the devil to you | 他可能是折磨你的魔鬼 |
[1:06:10] | he is for sure not the devil. | 但他肯定不是魔鬼 |
[1:06:12] | – Matt, just – No, this.. | -马特 你就 -不 这是 |
[1:06:15] | Those papers, these people.. | 那些文件 这些人 |
[1:06:19] | You are given the world and look what you’ve done with it! | 你大好的人生 看看你都用来做什么了 |
[1:06:21] | No, no, no, this was not about us! | 不 不 不 这跟我们没关系 |
[1:06:23] | This is about everything else! | 这和其他事情有关 |
[1:06:25] | No, it’s about them! | 不 是关于他们的 |
[1:06:26] | And none of this is going to bring them back! | 你做的这些事 是不会让他们回来的 |
[1:06:29] | L — l — let’s say you’re right. | 我 我 假设说你是对的 |
[1:06:30] | Okay, we, we — we free him, let him go | 好吧 我们 我们放了他 让他走 |
[1:06:32] | and nothing changes. Okay. | 没有变化 可以 |
[1:06:35] | But what if you’re wrong? | 但如果你错了呢 |
[1:06:40] | Move. | 让开 |
[1:06:47] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[1:06:48] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:53] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:06:55] | Listen, there’s a bigger picture. | 听着 事情没有你想的那么简单 |
[1:07:40] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:07:47] | I didn’t.. | 我不是 |
[1:09:14] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我不是故意的 |
[1:09:17] | He just, he just.. | 他就是 他就是 |
[1:09:20] | He wouldn’t stop. | 他就是不停下来 |
[1:09:26] | He’s alwa — always watching, always listening. | 他总 总是看着 总是听着 |
[1:09:33] | You just — just open the door and | 你只要 只要打开门 |
[1:09:35] | you can see them again. | 你就能再次看到它们 |
[1:09:36] | You can, you can see.. You can see her. | 你可以 你可以看到 你可以看到她 |
[1:09:50] | Even if you tell them | 即使你告诉他们 |
[1:09:52] | they won’t believe you. | 他们也不会相信你的 |
[1:09:56] | They don’t want to. | 他们不想相信 |
[1:10:00] | But I know you do. | 但我知道你是相信的 |
[1:10:06] | Yep. Maybe it’s for the best. | 是的 也许这是最好的 |
[1:11:10] | It’s a funny thing, isn’t it, Karen? | 这很有趣 不是吗 凯伦 |
[1:11:13] | Finding yourself on the other side of the looking glass. | 看到在镜子另一边的自己 |
[1:11:21] | God, you’ve got all of this useless knowledge | 天啊 你知道了所有这些没用的事情 |
[1:11:25] | and the only real certainty | 而唯一真正确定的是 |
[1:11:28] | is that you’ll never fully understand why. | 你永远也不会完全明白 |
[1:11:35] | He’s not quite gone yet, you know. | 你知道 他还没有死 |
[1:11:41] | You can save him. | 你可以救他 |
[1:11:45] | We can save him. | 我们可以救他 |
[1:11:50] | It’s up to you. | 这由你来决定 |
[1:11:52] | Just open the door. | 只要把门打开 |
[1:12:04] | Well, so be it. | 好吧 算了 |
[1:12:08] | God, I almost got you though, didn’t I? | 天哪 我差点就骗到你了 是吗 |
[1:12:16] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 该死的 |
[1:12:22] | Well, she’s always been a smart little thing. | 嗯 她一直很聪明 |
[1:12:31] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:12:33] | – Let’s roll. – Yeah. | -我们行动吧 -好 |
[1:12:51] | Police, open up! | 警察 开门 |
[1:13:12] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:13:14] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[1:14:59] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:15:03] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:15:12] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:15:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:15:51] | Is anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[1:15:57] | Listen, hello, please. | 听着 你好 求求你 |
[1:16:00] | Please, please help me. | 求求你 请帮帮我 |
[1:16:06] | Please, please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[1:16:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:16:45] | Please, please let me out. | 求求你 请放我出去 |
[1:16:49] | Is she still there? | 她还在吗 |
[1:16:50] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:16:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:17:04] | Uh, hello? | 呃 你好 |
[1:17:07] | Is, is someone there? | 有人在吗 |
[1:17:12] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:17:14] | Ple — please. | 求 求你 |
[1:17:16] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[1:17:21] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:17:26] | Ple — please. | 求 求你 |
[1:17:32] | I just need to get to my family. | 我只想要回到我的家人身边 |