时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – I read this thing. | 我看到这么一件事 |
[00:00] | It said that back in the 1800s, | 据说在19世纪 |
[00:02] | women had so little standing in society | 女性的社会地位极低 |
[00:05] | that if a woman murdered someone, | 如果妇人杀了人 |
[00:06] | they could arrest her husband, like it was his fault, | 就会逮捕她丈夫 就像是夫之过一样 |
[00:09] | ’cause they considered that in law | 因为他们从法律上有这种观念 |
[00:11] | she was literally incapable. | 即妇女没有杀人的能力 |
[00:13] | They thought women had no capacity for morals | 他们觉得女人没有道德能力 |
[00:14] | or common sense or anything. | 没有常识 一无是处 |
[00:17] | Which meant the husband was responsible | 也就是说丈夫要为 |
[00:19] | for everything she did. | 妻子犯下的全部过错负责 |
[00:20] | So, if the wife murdered someone, | 所以如果妻子杀了人 |
[00:21] | her husband could be hanged. | 丈夫就会被绞死 |
[00:23] | – Oh, don’t give her ideas. | 你别给她出主意害我啊 |
[00:24] | – I wish. – Lucy, tell your mum, | – 我倒是想呢 – 露西 快说两句 |
[00:26] | don’t get ideas now, I’m not safe. | 这种主意要不得 我不安全 |
[00:27] | – As soon as you get there, | 等你到那里 |
[00:28] | you bring that law back fast as you can. | 尽快把这个法律恢复过来哈 |
[00:30] | – I’ll have a word. – Good boy. | – 到时候我补一刀 – 好孩子 |
[00:31] | – Well, he’s not the Lord bloody Chancellor. | 他又不是什么大法官 |
[00:32] | He’s gonna study the law, not make it. | 他是研究法律 而不是制定 |
[00:34] | – Well, give him time. | 慢慢来啊 |
[00:35] | – No! Definition of a barrister is a servant of the law! | 不 大律师的定位是法律的仆人 |
[00:39] | He’s leaving home to buckle down and work hard, | 他从家里出去努力工作 |
[00:40] | that’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[00:41] | – Oh, I meant to say, | 有一件事啊 |
[00:43] | I’ll go through your wardrobe next week. | 下周我会清点你的衣柜 |
[00:44] | There’s stuff in there from when you were 12. | 从12岁起 你就有东西堆在那里 |
[00:48] | It can all go. | 都可以扔了 |
[00:49] | – But just leave it, I’ll sort it out when I come back. | 留着吧 等我回来就收拾 |
[00:54] | – Oh, that’s not till Christmas. | 那岂不是要等圣诞节了 |
[00:56] | – Yeah, but I know where everything is. | 对 但我清楚各种东西都在哪啊 |
[00:59] | – Well, I won’t go mad. | 我不会抽风 |
[01:00] | Anything nice I’ll put to one side. | 好东西还是会留在一边 |
[01:02] | But I can move everything out and give it a good scrub. | 但我可以把东西收拾出来擦一下啊 |
[01:06] | All the corners. | 把角落都擦干净 |
[01:08] | Maybe even paint it. | 再刷点漆 |
[01:10] | By the time you come back, it’ll be like new. Hm. | 等你回家的时候 就会像新的一样 |
[01:22] | – I’ll give you a call and let you know the number. | 到时候我给你打个电话 方便你记号码 |
[01:29] | – I mean it. It’s different on the mainland. | 我没开玩笑 那里跟大陆不一样 |
[01:32] | If you see something left on the bus or a tube, | 你要是在公交或地铁上看到别人落下的东西 |
[01:34] | anything left on its own, don’t touch it, all right? | 就别管就行了 别碰 知道吗 |
[01:49] | – There’s some things your mother didn’t pack. | 有个东西你妈没给你装 |
[01:51] | I don’t want you getting some girl in trouble. | 我可不想让你把哪个女孩肚子搞大了 |
[01:53] | But make sure they all get used. | 但也要让她们习惯 |
[01:55] | Your mother’s right, it is different on the mainland. | 你妈说得没错 大陆情况不同 |
[01:59] | It’s a lot more fun. | 更有意思 |
[02:42] | – So what’s all that about then? | 那是怎么回事啊 |
[02:43] | – How’d you mean? – Your dad. | – 什么怎么回事 – 你爸 |
[02:45] | Past week he’s been picking you up every night. | 都一周了 每天晚上他都来接你 |
[02:46] | – Oh, he’s working round the corner, | 他就在拐角处工作啊 |
[02:48] | he likes going for a pint, that’s all. | 喜欢喝点小酒 就这么简单 |
[02:49] | – All right then. Well, have one for me, yeah? | 行吧 那替我喝一杯 |
[02:50] | Right, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见了 |
[02:51] | – See ya. | 回见 |
[03:06] | – Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[03:07] | – That’s not fair. I can’t help working with men, can I? | 这不公平 我同事还不能是男的怎么了 |
[03:46] | – Father, forgive my son, Roscoe. | 天父 请原谅我儿子 罗斯科 |
[03:48] | He has fallen into the pit of sodomy. Save him, oh, Lord. | 他坠入了同性恋的深渊 主啊 救救他吧 |
[04:01] | – Uncle Basil’s here. I warned you. | – 巴兹尔叔叔来了 – 我警告过你 |
[04:03] | He’s gonna take you home. | 他要带你回家 |
[04:05] | Look, there’s 120 quid, it’s all I’ve got. | 我只有120英镑了 |
[04:09] | Just take it and go. | 拿钱走吧 |
[04:10] | – But, go where? | 但是走去哪里呢 |
[04:11] | – I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:12] | You’re the one with the secret little friends, aren’t you? | 是你有秘密朋友 对吧 |
[04:13] | Go to them, I don’t care. | 去找他们啊 我不在乎 |
[04:14] | – Uncle Basil can’t take me out the country, | 巴兹尔叔叔没法带我出城 |
[04:16] | not if I say no. | 只要我拒绝 |
[04:17] | – If you cause trouble, | 如果你惹了麻烦 |
[04:18] | he says the whole family can go back to Nigeria and I’m not! | 他说咱们全家都要回尼日利亚 我才不要 |
[04:21] | I won’t! | 我不会回去的 |
[04:23] | You’re not gonna ruin my life too. | 你不能把我的生活也毁了 |
[04:29] | Roscoe, if they send you back home, | 罗斯科 如果他们把你遣送回家 |
[04:33] | they will beat you and bleed you. | 一定会把你打得皮开肉绽 |
[04:38] | In the name of God, they will kill you. | 然后以上帝之名 杀了你 |
[04:41] | And then they’ll throw your body into the forest | 然后他们会把你的尸体扔到森林里 |
[04:43] | and leave you for the animals. | 喂野兽 |
[04:48] | You stupid little kid. | 你太傻了 |
[04:51] | Uncle Basil’s downstairs. | 巴兹尔叔叔就在楼下 |
[04:54] | Just run. | 快跑吧 |
[04:57] | Run. | 走啊 |
[04:59] | – It goes without saying, | 不言而喻 |
[05:01] | but if you need me to make the journey alongside you, | 但如果你需要我跟你一起 |
[05:05] | I would be more than happy. | 十分乐意效劳 |
[05:07] | It would be an honor. | 此乃我的荣幸 |
[05:10] | – That would help. Thank you. | 那真是帮大忙了 谢谢 |
[05:13] | – Given the time of arrival, | 鉴于到达时间 |
[05:15] | some people choose to stay in Lagos for the first night, | 有些人会选择第一晚在拉各斯落脚 |
[05:18] | but if you take my advice, | 但如果你采纳我的建议 |
[05:20] | get him out of the city as fast as you can. | 尽快把他送出城市 |
[05:23] | I can get you a car and a driver, it’s easily done. | 我可以给你安排车和司机 小意思 |
[05:25] | – But that’s an additional cost, on top of the rest. | 但这就会产生额外的花销 |
[05:29] | – The society would help, that’s why they exist. | 社区会施以援手 这也是他们存在的意义 |
[05:32] | You fall, they catch you with open arms. | 你跌倒了 他们就用双手接住你 |
[05:36] | – But it could take months to heal the boy. | 但是给这小子治病需要花费数月 |
[05:39] | How do I cope with Oscar away and no money coming in? | 我怎么解决奥斯开离开 又没钱进账的困境呢 |
[05:42] | – Again, the society’s there. | 还是那句话 有社区呢 |
[05:46] | We have anticipated everything. | 我们已经预料到了一切 |
[05:50] | – What is he doing? | 他干什么呢 |
[05:51] | – Your son has the devil in him tonight, Rosa. | 你儿子今晚放飞了体内的邪祟啊 洛萨 |
[05:54] | – That’s exactly the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[05:57] | – What in the name of the Lord? | 你他妈搞什么 |
[06:02] | – I’m going now. | 我要走了 |
[06:03] | So thank you very much and if you need to forward any mail, | 所以真是谢谢各位了 如果有发邮件的必要 |
[06:06] | I’ll be staying at 23 Piss Off Avenue, London W Fuck. | 我的地址在伦敦约炮区 火冒三丈大道23号 |
[06:10] | Thank you and goodbye. | 谢了 再见 |
[06:13] | – No! No, no! | 不 不 不 |
[06:16] | Don’t go! No, no! | 别走 不行 |
[06:20] | – Roscoe! Come back here! | 罗斯科 给我回来 |
[06:31] | Roscoe! Roscoe, come back here! | 罗斯科 罗斯科 你回来 |
[06:34] | Roscoe! Come back here! | 罗斯科 回来 |
[06:36] | If you leave now, you don’t come back. | 你走了就别回来了 |
[06:40] | Roscoe! | 罗斯科 |
[06:46] | – Hello. | 您好 |
[06:47] | – Well, don’t just stand there, | 别傻站着了 |
[06:48] | in you come, that’s a good lad. | 快进来 真是好小伙 |
[06:55] | Now then, I went through everything with your mother, | 我和你妈都确认过了 |
[06:57] | but first things first. | 不过第一件事呢 |
[06:58] | There’s the telephone and there’s a jotter on the side | 这是电话 旁边有笔记本 |
[07:01] | so you can make a list of any calls. | 这样你就可以列个电话清单 |
[07:02] | Just write the duration | 以及通话时间 |
[07:04] | and whether it was before or after 6:00 p.m. | 以及是在晚六点之后 还是之前打的 |
[07:06] | Oh, that’s the family, that’s Mike and my lad, Ross. | 这就是家里人 那是麦克 还有我儿子罗斯 |
[07:09] | Colin’s arrived, boys. | 你们爷俩 科林来了 |
[07:11] | We can all have a cup of tea once you’ve settled in. | 等你放好东西 大家可以喝杯茶 |
[07:13] | And breakfast is included. | 早餐是会提供的 |
[07:16] | If you’ve got a radio or a tape deck, | 你要是有收音机或者磁带机 |
[07:18] | then not past 10:00 p.m. | 10点之后不要用 |
[07:19] | And it’s a cheque every Friday morning. | 每周五早上会有账单 |
[07:23] | That’s the inventory. | 这是清单 |
[07:25] | And, obviously, no girls in the room. | 不能带女孩回家 |
[07:27] | Goes without saying. | 一声不吭就走 |
[07:29] | It’s nice though, isn’t it? | 应该还可以吧 |
[07:31] | – Lovely. Thank you very much. | 很不错了 谢谢您 |
[07:32] | – Oh, and there’s, “Lovely.” How funny. | 可爱啊 你说话真有意思 |
[08:10] | – I learn something new every day. | 每天我都能学到新知识 |
[08:12] | I have to memorize all the Oxford and Cambridge ties, | 我得记熟牛津和剑桥的领导 |
[08:14] | ’cause all the different colleges have got a different tie. | 因为大学不同 领带也就不一样 |
[08:17] | But I did it. | 不过我做到了 |
[08:18] | – Well, you’ve always had a good memory, | 你记性一直不错 |
[08:19] | I could have told them that. | 我可以吹一下着 |
[08:20] | I remember you revising. | 我还记得你复习的时候 |
[08:22] | You’d learn whole chapters off by heart. | 把每一章都烂熟于心 |
[08:24] | What’s it like outside of work? Is it nice? | 工作之外如何 还好吗 |
[08:28] | – Yeah. – You making friends? | – 嗯 – 交朋友了吗 |
[08:30] | – Yeah. | 有的 |
[08:31] | – There now, lucky them, I say. | 那真是他们三生有幸了 |
[08:33] | What do you do, go for drinks? | 你会喝酒吗 |
[08:35] | – Yeah, sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[08:36] | – You going out tonight? | 今晚要出门吗 |
[08:38] | – Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:39] | – Oh, nice, where you off? | 可以啊 去哪里 |
[08:42] | – I don’t know, anywhere. | 不知道 看心情吧 |
[08:44] | There’s a million pubs and things, we go all over, | 酒吧多的是 我们可以挨个转一遍 |
[08:47] | it’s brilliant. | 都挺不错 |
[08:54] | – Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye-bye. | 明天再见 拜拜 |
[08:57] | And well done for today. | 今天干得不错 |
[08:58] | – Oh, it was all Mr. Coltrane’s doing. | 全是科尔特兰先生的功劳 |
[09:00] | I don’t think they stood a chance. | 我觉得他们没有机会 |
[09:02] | – Just doing my job, sir. | 应该的 先生 |
[09:04] | – Well, congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[09:07] | Colin, if you could just stay behind. | 科林 你留一下 |
[09:13] | Take your jacket off. | 夹克脱了 |
[09:15] | It’s all about tiny little particles of cotton. | 都是因为棉花的细小微粒 |
[09:19] | They get under the fingernails, | 藏在指甲下 |
[09:21] | they can get into the bloodstream. | 颗粒可以进入血液 |
[09:23] | Tiny little fibers, burrowing in. | 不起眼的纤维丝 钻进去 |
[09:26] | So, you’ve got to wash. | 所以你得好好洗洗 |
[09:28] | At the end of every day, give yourself a good scrub. | 每天结束 都要好好洗干净 |
[09:32] | Fingernails, between the fingers. | 指甲 手指间 |
[09:34] | Don’t forget the thumbs. | 别忘了大拇指 |
[09:36] | Otherwise, all those fibers can get inside. | 否则 任何纤维都可能进入体内 |
[09:39] | Come on. | 过来 |
[09:42] | Well, start washing. | 洗手啊 |
[09:43] | I want to see your technique. | 我看看你技术咋样 |
[09:47] | Fingernails and thumbs. | 指甲 大拇指 |
[09:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:54] | All those tiny fibers, eliminate them. | 所有细小的纤维 都要消灭 |
[09:57] | Every single dirty little bugger. | 各种细小的细菌 |
[10:01] | Come on, take your shirt off. | 快点 上衣脱了 |
[10:03] | Come on, shirt off. | 衣服脱了啊 |
[10:10] | You gotta take the arm and you’ve got to clean it. | 你得好好洗胳膊 |
[10:14] | And clean it again. | 然后再来一遍 |
[10:15] | Got that, Colin? Clean it and clean it again. | 懂了吗 科林 洗个几遍 |
[10:19] | Clean it and clean it again. | 反复地洗 |
[10:21] | And clean it, and clean it again. | 反复地洗 |
[10:24] | Clean it, and clean it again! | 反复地洗 |
[10:26] | And then under the arm. | 然后还有咯吱窝 |
[10:29] | – Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[10:30] | I had that Penhaligon account going through my head, | 我又想到了那个彭哈利根账户 |
[10:32] | so I thought I’d do a little bit of homework | 我打算回家做一些活儿 |
[10:34] | if that’s all right? | 可以吗 |
[10:35] | – I was teaching Colin cleanliness. | 我在教科林清洗身体 |
[10:38] | – Absolutely. | 当然 |
[10:40] | – Got that? | 明白了吗 |
[10:42] | – Yes, sir. | 懂了 先生 |
[10:43] | – I’ll see you two bright and early. | 明天早上见 |
[10:57] | – If he says anything, | 要是他说过什么 |
[10:59] | if he even suggests little extramural activity, | 或者提议下班后去做什么 |
[11:02] | just give me the nod. | 点头就行 |
[11:03] | I can always find ways to introduce his wife | 我能想办法让她妻子 |
[11:05] | into the conversation. | 介入谈话 |
[11:07] | I’ve got to say, he does pick them very well. | 不得不说 他很会选目标 |
[11:11] | Mr. Hart does tend to know, if you see what I mean? | 哈特先生看人很准 你懂我意思吧 |
[11:15] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[11:17] | – Llangorse, it’s in South Wales. | 兰戈斯 南威尔士 |
[11:19] | – I guessed it would be, you give that away slightly. | 估计就是 你说话轻声细语的 |
[11:21] | But I don’t suppose there’s a girlfriend | 但你在家里那边 |
[11:23] | waiting back home in Wales, is there? | 应该没有女朋友吧 |
[11:26] | Perhaps a boyfriend? | 有男朋友 |
[11:28] | – No. | 没 |
[11:30] | – But would there be? If you could? | 以后会有吗 你会找吗 |
[11:35] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你没必要因我顾虑 |
[11:36] | I’m not remotely interested. | 我并不感兴趣 |
[11:38] | If you insist on asking, | 你要是非得问 |
[11:39] | and really I can’t get a word in edgeways with you, | 我是完全跟你插不上嘴 |
[11:41] | dear God. | 天呐 |
[11:42] | But I live in Hackney | 不过呢 我住哈克尼 |
[11:43] | with a very nice man from the Algarve | 同住的有一个从阿尔加维来的好男人 |
[11:45] | and we’ve been together for decades, | 我们在一起几十年了 |
[11:46] | so you’re perfectly safe with me, Colin Morris Jones. | 你在我这里绝对安全 科林·莫里斯·琼斯 |
[11:52] | Really though. Perfectly safe. | 真的 非常安全 |
[11:58] | So there isn’t? | 所以你没有 |
[12:00] | A boyfriend? | 男朋友吗 |
[12:02] | – No. | 没 |
[12:03] | – But you’d like there to be? | 但你想要男朋友是吗 |
[12:06] | – Yes. | 对 |
[12:10] | Oh my, God. | 我的天 |
[12:13] | – Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. | 别担心 我不会说出去的 |
[12:16] | Another pint for the bender, please! | 再给这位同性恋小哥来一杯好酒 |
[13:17] | – So, the other day I was talking to my friend, | 有一天我跟朋友聊天 |
[13:19] | and he said they found 41 men with this cancer thing | 他们说发现了41名罹患癌症的人 |
[13:22] | and they all died at the same time in New York | 他们同一时间在纽约死去 |
[13:24] | and they were all gay. | 全是同性恋 |
[13:25] | – What, they all died on the same day? | 什么 他们都一天死的 |
[13:27] | – Yeah, that’s what it said, | 据说是的 |
[13:28] | ’cause my uncle lives in Brooklyn. | 因为我叔叔就住在布鲁克林 |
[13:30] | He said all 41 had exactly the same cancer. | 他说41个人患了同一种癌症 |
[13:38] | – What? | 什么 |
[13:49] | – His name’s Ash. | 他叫阿什 |
[13:50] | He’s from Welwyn Garden City and he’s a bender, | 他家在韦林花园城 是个同 |
[13:52] | so you’re in with a chance. | 所以你有机会了 |
[13:52] | – No, I was just looking at your class. | 没 我只是在看你的课而已 |
[13:56] | It looked like fun. | 看着挺有意思的 |
[13:58] | What are you, English and drama? | 你是读什么的 英语戏剧专业吗 |
[13:59] | – Yeah, first year. | 对 新生 |
[14:00] | – ‘Cause I did plays at school. | 我在学校的时候演过 |
[14:03] | I loved it, I was quite good. | 非常喜欢 我演技可好了 |
[14:05] | I thought about doing drama for a while. | 我有想过要学戏剧专业 |
[14:09] | I’m Ritchie, by the way. | 对了 我叫里奇 |
[14:11] | – And I’m Jill. | 我是吉尔 |
[14:13] | Do you wanna meet him then? Ash? | 想认识他吗 阿什 |
[14:15] | – I’m not, I wasn’t, I was just literally looking. | 不想 不要 我就是随便瞅了一眼啊 |
[14:18] | – So, you’re not gay then? | 所以你不是同性恋吗 |
[14:19] | – No! | 不是啊 |
[14:21] | Oh, my God, no! | 天呐 当然不是 |
[14:22] | I’m more like bisexual really, | 我偏向双性恋一点 |
[14:24] | ’cause, you know, then you can fancy anyone in the room. | 因为那样的话 就可以男女通吃了 |
[14:26] | Walk into a party, there’s double the choice. | 参加派对 选择翻一番 |
[14:29] | – Well, it’s no good telling me, tell him. | 跟我说没用 你跟他说去 |
[14:32] | Ash! Over here. | 阿什 过来一下 |
[14:34] | Say hello, don’t be stupid, | 打招呼啊 别干愣着 |
[14:35] | he’s nice, he’s sweet, he’s funny. | 他人很好 很暖的 也风趣 |
[14:36] | This is Ritchie, he says he’s bisexual | 这是里奇 他说自己是双性恋 |
[14:38] | so he can have sex with you or me, so what do you wanna do? | 这样他就既能跟我搞 又能跟你嗨 你打算怎么办 |
[14:41] | Wrestle for him? | 基情大战一场吗 |
[14:56] | – You need a bit of a wash. | 你需要洗一下 |
[14:58] | – I had a shower this morning. | 我今天早上洗的澡 |
[15:00] | – No, down there, your ass, you need a good wash, okay? | 不 下面 你屁股需要好好洗一下 |
[15:32] | – Thanks for that. | 谢了 |
[15:34] | – Sure. | 没事 |
[15:36] | – So, do you still want- | 你还想 |
[15:37] | – It’s kind of gone now. | 有点没兴致了 |
[15:39] | – Yeah, that’s all right. I have to get back anyway. | 也对 反正我也得回去了 |
[15:47] | – Was that your first time? | 那是你第一次吗 |
[15:48] | – No. | 不是 |
[15:51] | – Did you think I was exotic? | 你觉得我有异域风情吗 |
[15:52] | – No. What does that mean? | 没 这话什么意思 |
[15:54] | – You’re born and bred on the Isle of Wight. | 你生养于怀特岛 |
[15:55] | Do they have any Indians? | 那里有印第安人吗 |
[15:57] | – There’s like one family. | 有一家人吧 |
[15:59] | – Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:01] | – They live in Wootton Bridge. | 他们住在伍顿桥 |
[16:03] | Every time we drive past them, my dad says, | 每次开车路过 我爸都会说 |
[16:05] | “There they are.” | 你看他们 |
[16:07] | Not being offensive, just, “There they are.” | 不是冒犯性的 就是 你看他们 而已 |
[16:12] | – So what’s he say about you? | 他对你什么看法 |
[16:13] | – Oh, my God, he doesn’t know. | 我去 他不知道啊 |
[16:16] | They’d kill me. | 不然他得杀了我 |
[16:17] | Both of them, they’d chuck me out. | 他们俩会把我丢出去的 |
[16:18] | I’m not kidding. | 没开玩笑 |
[16:20] | I have to sit there, not saying a word. | 我只能坐着 沉默不语 |
[16:24] | Dreaming of Steve Austin. | 梦想成为史蒂夫·奥斯汀 |
[16:25] | – Oh, God, yeah. | 天呐 |
[16:28] | – Honestly, I’m so frustrated. | 其实 我挺沮丧的 |
[16:31] | I used to fancy Stretch Armstrong. | 我之前很喜欢弹力阿姆斯特朗 |
[16:33] | I did. It’s those little trunks. | 确实 就那些男士小泳裤 |
[16:36] | Did you see, they gave Stretch Armstrong a dog, | 你发现没 他们给了弹力阿姆斯特朗一条狗 |
[16:38] | he’s called Fetch Armstrong. | 叫费奇·阿姆斯特朗 |
[16:39] | – I saw that. | 看到了 |
[16:40] | – I always thought Stretch Armstrong | 我一直觉得弹力阿姆斯特朗应该有一个 |
[16:42] | should have a dirty old uncle, Lech Armstrong. | 邋遢叔叔 莱希·阿姆斯特朗 |
[16:44] | – Lech, that’s brilliant. | 莱希 天才啊 |
[16:46] | – It’s good, isn’t it? | 挺好吧 |
[16:47] | – I did it with this guy, he was like a real Lech Armstrong. | 我跟这人搞过 他简直就是莱希·阿姆斯特朗真人版 |
[16:51] | He was 37 years old. | 他37岁 |
[16:53] | – Oh, my God. Imagine telling your parents that? | 我去 有跟你父母讲过吗 |
[16:56] | And it’s even worse for you, | 对你来说更难了 |
[16:57] | coming from your background, you know? | 因为你的背景出身 |
[16:59] | Like, with your parents. I mean, what are you, Hindus? | 比如说你父母 你肯定是印度教徒吧 |
[17:02] | You must be Hindus I suppose, is that right? | 我觉得你肯定是印度教徒 对吧 |
[17:04] | Or Muslims? No, Hindus, you’ll be Hindus. | 或者是穆斯林 不 印度教徒 你肯定是印度教徒 |
[17:07] | Are you? Or Muslims, no Buddhists. | 是吗 还是穆斯林 反正不是佛教徒 |
[17:09] | Are you Buddhists? | 你是佛教徒吗 |
[17:10] | No, it’s Hindus, isn’t it? | 不 是印度教徒 对吧 |
[17:11] | Hindi, Hindu. Hindis? | 北印度 印度教徒 印迪教徒 |
[17:13] | – I’ll see you around. | 下次再见吧 |
[17:28] | – Oh, my God, how did it go? | 回来了啊 进展如何 |
[17:30] | – I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:31] | – Daft sod. | 小傻子 |
[17:45] | – I was 18 years old and I got a job at Gatwick. | 我当时18岁 在盖特威克上班 |
[17:47] | I was a ramp agent and he was cabin crew with Iberia. | 我是机坪操作员 他是伊伯利亚航空公司的乘务员 |
[17:52] | He loved my job title. | 他喜欢我这个岗位的叫法 |
[17:53] | He used to say, “Are you rampagent?” | 总是打趣道 你是强奸犯吗 |
[17:55] | and I would say, “Yes, I’m very rampagent, | 然后我就回他 对 我强奸意味十足 |
[17:57] | “thank you very much.” | 多谢您嘞 |
[17:58] | Then that went on for a bit. | 这种情况持续了一段时间 |
[17:59] | And then one day, we got the train back | 然后有一天 我们坐火车 |
[18:02] | to a little bedsit I had then and he walked me to the door | 回到家里 然后他带我到门口 |
[18:05] | and he stepped inside and then he never left. | 走进去之后 就再也没离开过 |
[18:10] | 30 years ago. | 30年前的事 |
[18:13] | He’ll undoubtedly try to be funny | 毫无疑问 他想让自己有趣 |
[18:15] | and he will say something blue, this is inevitable. | 不可避免 他也会开黄腔 |
[18:21] | – Hello. Oh, this must be Colin. | 你好 这一定是科林了吧 |
[18:25] | Excellent. | 真不错 |
[18:26] | You strip him naked and I’ll shave his little bum | 你把他衣服脱了 我给他刮刮屁股 |
[18:29] | and then I’m gonna use the clothes pegs. | 然后用衣夹收拾他 |
[18:32] | – What did I say? | 我还能咋办 |
[18:34] | First prize for predictability. | 预言一等奖 |
[18:35] | Good evening, sexy legs. | 晚上好 老色批 |
[18:37] | – Hello. | 你好 |
[18:39] | – Come on in. Come on. | 进来吧 |
[18:42] | If you think that’s funny, wait, wait, wait, | 你觉得那很好笑啊 等等 等等 |
[18:44] | there’s more, there’s more. | 还有呢 |
[18:46] | And I said, “Where do you think you’re going, mister, huh?” | 然后我说 先生 你要去哪里呢 |
[18:49] | And he turned round and you’re never gonna guess what. | 然后他就转身 接下来的剧情你绝对猜不到 |
[18:52] | – What? – It was the same man! | – 什么 – 是同一个人 |
[18:54] | Again! | 又一次 |
[18:59] | I liked it though. It was more fun when it was illegal. | 不过我喜欢 不合法的时候总是更有意思 |
[19:04] | – But, what about your neighbors? | 你们的邻居呢 |
[19:05] | Do they know, about you? | 他们知道你们的事吗 |
[19:07] | – No. We are secret. | 没 我们是地下恋情 |
[19:11] | When I leave the house, I dress like a lady. | 我从家门出去的时候 就打扮成女人模样 |
[19:14] | – Stop it. | 得了吧 |
[19:16] | They know. They’ve always known. | 他们知道 一直都知道 |
[19:19] | – Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:20] | – It’s like the official history of the world | 世界中广为流传 |
[19:22] | says that men like us have always been | 我们这样的人 |
[19:23] | hidden away in secret, | 一直被秘密地雪藏 |
[19:24] | but then there’s the real world where we’ve been living, | 但在这个真实世界里 我们一起生活 |
[19:27] | together, for all this time. | 一直如此 |
[19:30] | – What about your families? Do… | 那你的家人呢 |
[19:34] | – Well, I’ve moved on from them. | 他们啊 我已经看淡了 |
[19:37] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:40] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经看开了 |
[19:43] | But my mother, she comes over. | 但是我母亲 她常过来 |
[19:46] | She doesn’t ask. | 她什么也不问 |
[19:47] | All these years, not a single question. | 这么多年 什么都没问 |
[19:50] | There’s only two bedrooms, she stays in the spare room, | 我们只有两间卧室 她住在空着的那间 |
[19:53] | Henry’s in with me. | 亨利和我住一间 |
[19:54] | So what does she think? | 所以她会怎么想呢 |
[19:55] | But, she says nothing. | 但是她什么都没说 |
[19:58] | She loves him like I do, no problem at all. | 她和我一样爱他 一点矛盾都没有 |
[20:03] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:09] | Will you be in the room when I tell them? | 我和他说这件事的时候你会在我身边吧 |
[20:11] | No, you’ve gotta do this on your own. | 不 你要自己解决这件事 |
[20:13] | Take a deep breath and tell ’em the truth. | 深呼吸 然后告诉他事实 |
[20:23] | Here we are. It’s not much. | 到家了 这里不怎么样 |
[20:26] | It’s a bit rubbish round here. | 这地方有点垃圾 |
[20:27] | Shut up. It’s nice. | 闭嘴 挺好的了 |
[20:29] | Thanks, Lucy. | 谢谢 露西 |
[20:31] | Have you locked it? | 车锁上了吗 |
[20:39] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[20:42] | Oh, she’s always in a mood. | 她总是心情不好 |
[20:45] | Oh, who’s that strange man in my house? | 快看家里怎么来了个陌生人 |
[20:49] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[20:50] | Clive! Call the police! | 克莱夫 快报警 |
[20:51] | I made it. Merry Christmas. | 我回来了 圣诞快乐 |
[20:54] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:55] | Right. Oh, you must be Jill. | 对了 你一定是吉尔 |
[21:00] | He never said. Where are you from? | 他从没说过 你从哪里来 |
[21:02] | Just outside Woking. | 就在沃金镇周边 |
[21:04] | But, originally, what’s your, what’s your, what’s your | 但是你的籍贯 你的 |
[21:08] | heritage? | 籍贯是哪里 |
[21:09] | My dad’s from Dominica in the Caribbean. | 我爸爸来自加勒比海的多米尼加岛 |
[21:13] | Well, it doesn’t bother us. | 好吧 我们不会介意 |
[21:16] | Flag of all nations in this house. | 我们欢迎所有国籍的人 |
[21:18] | Is there anything you don’t eat? | 你有什么忌口吗 |
[21:20] | No, I’ll be fine, thank you. | 没有 谢谢 |
[21:22] | But, we do have rules. Separate bedrooms. | 但是 我们有规矩 你们要各住各的房间 |
[21:24] | Sorry, sunshine, but not under my roof. | 抱歉 伙计 在我家里不行 |
[21:26] | And I don’t wanna hear any creaking floorboards at midnight, | 我不希望在半夜听到地板吱嘎作响 |
[21:29] | do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[21:30] | I know all the tricks. | 我知道所有这些把戏 |
[21:34] | *We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year* | 祝你圣诞快乐 新年快乐 |
[21:39] | Right, no, you stay there. | 好吧 你们先坐 |
[21:40] | I’ll clear up, I’ll give these a rinse. | 我来收拾一下 洗洗杯子 |
[21:41] | Oh no, you sit down, you’re a guest. | 不 你坐下 你是客人 |
[21:43] | I don’t mind, honestly, Anne. Ritchie needs a word. | 说实话 我不介意 安妮 里奇有话 |
[21:46] | Over to you. | 要单独和你们说 |
[21:48] | Well, what does that mean? Word about what? | 那是什么意思 说什么 |
[21:51] | Oh, you’re kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[21:53] | Is this what I think it is? | 是我想的这样吗 |
[21:55] | Like, she’s not pregnant? | 她没有怀孕吧 |
[21:57] | No! | 没有 |
[21:58] | Oh, thank God for that. Well, what is it then? | 感谢上帝 好吧 那是什么呢 |
[22:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:02] | So, thing is, I’ve been thinking, | 事情是这样的 我在 |
[22:06] | past few months, about my life and all sorts of things, | 过去的几个月 考虑了一下我的人生 |
[22:11] | so I’ve made a decision and I just wanna explain it to you. | 我做了一个决定 要和你们交代一下 |
[22:20] | I’m not doing law. | 我不学法律了 |
[22:22] | I’m changing to drama. | 我转到了戏剧专业 |
[22:25] | It’s drama with English | 英文戏剧 |
[22:25] | so, you know, there’s proper academic work, | 所以你知道 会适当的涉及到学术写作 |
[22:27] | but it’s a drama course, really, and I think it’s more me. | 但是学的是戏剧课 我觉得更适合我 |
[22:31] | Oh, you little idiot. | 你真是个蠢货 |
[22:32] | No, but it’s my choice | 这是我的选择 |
[22:34] | and I’m sorry but that’s what I’m doing. | 我很抱歉 但是这现在是我的专业了 |
[22:36] | Well, I think you’ll find you’re not. | 到时候你就发现自己不合适这专业了 |
[22:37] | It’s already done. | 木已成舟 |
[22:38] | It’s only been a term so they said I could swap. | 我只上了一个学期的课 所以可以转专业 |
[22:40] | What about your grant, eh? Did you think about that? | 你的补助金呢 你考虑到这点了吗 |
[22:42] | You don’t get a grant for bloody drama. | 你这该死的戏剧专业可拿不到补助金 |
[22:45] | Drama with a view to what? | 戏剧的前景是什么呢 |
[22:49] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你要靠它找什么工作呢 |
[22:50] | I’m gonna be an actor. | 我会做一名演员 |
[22:53] | You are so pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[22:55] | Oh, that’s it, that’s royal, that is. | 那是 那是一流的 |
[22:58] | That is bloody excellent. | 太他妈棒了 |
[23:00] | Stupid little dreamer! | 愚蠢的空想主义者 |
[23:09] | Suppose this was your idea. | 这应该不是你的主意吧 |
[23:11] | No. | 不是 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I mean, you just opened it up for him, didn’t you? | 嗯 不过你确实给他创造了条件 对吧 |
[23:17] | Your sweetness. | 你真是贴心啊 |
[23:37] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[25:40] | And this is my best friend, Jill. | 这是我最好的朋友 吉尔 |
[25:42] | No, I’m sorry, no. | 不 抱歉 |
[25:44] | As drag goes, that is completely unconvincing. | 那么久才介绍她 这还叫最好的朋友吗 |
[25:46] | He needs a good shave! | 他需要好好刮胡子 |
[25:47] | Look at the five o’clock shadow, he’s so manly. | 看这胡须楂儿 他太爷们了 |
[25:49] | I’m the only one who is. | 我是唯一一个爷们的 |
[25:53] | She’s camper than me. | 她比我更女性化 |
[25:58] | That cold came back, Juan Pablo. | 胡安·巴勃罗又感冒了 |
[26:02] | Do you remember, he had that silly little cough | 你还记得吗 航空公司破产的时候 |
[26:04] | when the airline went bust, then again in April, | 他也咳嗽过 结果四月又来 |
[26:07] | now it’s back. | 现在又生病了 |
[26:09] | It’s hard to tell though, | 很难说清楚他的情况 |
[26:10] | he does make a three-act play of it. | 他的感冒就像场三幕剧 |
[26:14] | They’ve taken him into hospital. | 他们已经把他送去医院了 |
[26:16] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:20] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[26:22] | Yeah, fuss over nothing. | 还好 小题大做罢了 |
[26:26] | They said it was pneumonia, | 他们说是肺炎 |
[26:28] | then they said it was like something | 后来又说 |
[26:29] | you get from birds in his lungs. | 肺部的毛病是从鸟类传过来的 |
[26:32] | They said it was strange, | 他们说这病很奇怪 |
[26:33] | they said it was some kind of psittacosis. | 说是哪种鹦鹉热 |
[26:37] | What, like you get in parrots? | 什么 得了鹦鹉的病吗 |
[26:38] | That’s what they said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[26:40] | You haven’t got a parrot, have you? | 你没养鹦鹉 是吧 |
[26:42] | Of course, we haven’t got a fucking parrot! | 当然 我才没养什么鹦鹉 |
[26:48] | She sat me down and she said, | 她让我坐下 然后说 |
[26:49] | Has he been in contact with any birds? | 他接触过任何鸟类吗 |
[26:52] | I said, “No.” I mean, what sort of question is that? | 我说没有 这算什么问题啊 |
[26:55] | Birds. | 鸟类 |
[26:57] | But, people don’t get psittacosis, do they? | 但是人不会得鹦鹉热的 是吧 |
[27:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:03] | Except there he is. | 但是他现在就是例外 |
[27:08] | It’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[27:13] | Hello, good morning. | 早上好 |
[27:14] | Oh, Colin, you’ll have to work | 科林 恐怕午休期间 |
[27:16] | through your lunch I’m afraid. | 你也要工作了 |
[27:18] | Mr. Coltrane’s off sick, so you’ll have to cover. | 科尔特兰先生休病假了 你得负责他的事 |
[27:22] | Is that all right? | 没问题吧 |
[27:23] | Yeah, that’s fine. Thank you. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[27:32] | I think the referee, | 我认为裁判 |
[27:33] | Mr. Sims, is telling him, one more chance. | 西姆斯先生告诉他 再给他一次机会 |
[27:36] | So, a free-kick | 所以 一个任意球 |
[27:37] | just outside the Rovers’ box. | 就在流浪者队禁区外 |
[27:41] | Big guys are coming up from the back. | 大块头们从后面过来了 |
[27:45] | Colin, this is Mr. Brewster. | 科林 这位是布鲁斯特先生 |
[27:47] | He’ll be standing in for Mr. Coltrane, | 他将代替科尔特兰先生 |
[27:49] | just till he gets better. | 直到他病情好转 |
[27:51] | Right. Hello. | 你好 |
[28:15] | Henry? It’s me, Colin! | 亨利 是我 科林 |
[28:39] | Mr. Brewster will be joining us on a permanent basis | 布鲁斯特先生将正式加入我们 |
[28:42] | to replace Mr. Coltrane. | 取代科尔特兰 |
[28:45] | Welcome on board, you’ll make a very good team. | 欢迎加入我们 我们会成就一个好团队 |
[28:58] | You’re wasting your time, love. | 你在浪费时间 亲爱的 |
[29:01] | He went into hospital last week. Henry. | 他上周去医院了 亨利 |
[29:04] | Ambulance. Four in the morning. | 救护车在早上四点接的他 |
[29:06] | Bad chest or something. | 胸部出了问题还是什么 |
[29:08] | Right, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[29:10] | What about Juan Pablo? | 胡安·帕布鲁呢 |
[29:12] | The other one, his friend. | 住在这里的另一个人 他的朋友 |
[29:14] | Bloody Argie. He can go home. | 该死的阿拉伯人 可以滚回老家了 |
[29:42] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Henry Coltrane? | 打扰了 我在找亨利·科尔特兰 |
[29:45] | They told me he was here. | 他们告诉我他在这里 |
[29:46] | It’s family only. | 只允许家属探视 |
[29:48] | I know, they said. I’m his nephew. | 我知道 他们说了 我是他侄子 |
[30:00] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[30:29] | Henry? You have a visitor. | 亨利 有人来看你了 |
[30:46] | They said it could have been there for years, | 他们说这东西可能在我胸部 |
[30:48] | sitting on my chest. | 好几年了 |
[30:50] | This bit popped up to have a look. | 这一块跑出来露脸了 |
[30:54] | And it’s cancer? | 是癌症吗 |
[30:58] | But why do I need all these? | 如果是的话 为什么我要穿成这样 |
[31:00] | I mean, cancer’s not infectious. | 我的意思是 癌症又不传染 |
[31:04] | It’s to protect me, not you. | 是用来保护我的 不是你 |
[31:07] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[31:11] | Except, they said, it’s odd, they said, | 但是 他们说 这很奇怪 他们说 |
[31:15] | “You’d expect this if you were 90 or Jewish or Turkish.” | 90岁老人 犹太人 土耳其人才会得这病 |
[31:23] | But it’s not the same thing as Juan Pablo? | 但是和胡安·帕布鲁的病不一样是吗 |
[31:27] | No. It’s bad luck. | 不 这是厄运 |
[31:30] | Two of us getting sick at the same time. | 我们两人同时得病 |
[31:34] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[31:37] | He’s gone | 他走了 |
[31:40] | to Portugal. | 去葡萄牙了 |
[31:47] | His mother descended. | 他母亲突然到访 |
[31:50] | “I’m taking him home.” Hm. | 说要把他带回家 |
[31:54] | I’ve tried writing, but I can’t phone Portugal from here. | 我试过写信 但是从这没法打电话到葡萄牙 |
[32:03] | I keep thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[32:07] | we had mold in the kitchen, a little strip of mold. | 我们厨房里有一条霉菌 |
[32:14] | We had the damp course done, | 我们把潮湿的地方清理了 |
[32:15] | we had it replastered and painted it. | 重新涂上了石灰 涂了漆 |
[32:16] | I painted it with zinc. | 刷上了锌 |
[32:20] | But it kept coming back. | 但是它还是不断出现 |
[32:23] | I was at war with this little strip. | 我之前一直在和这条霉菌斗争 |
[32:31] | I just keep thinking, | 我忍不住想 |
[32:35] | was it the mold? | 是这个霉菌吗 |
[32:41] | On the chest. | 长在胸上了 |
[32:43] | Two of us just breathing it in. | 我们两个把它吸进去了 |
[32:52] | Lunch. | 午饭 |
[32:56] | Could you? | 你能帮我吗 |
[32:59] | Don’t they bring it in? | 他们不拿进来吗 |
[33:01] | No. They do not. | 不 他们不拿进来 |
[33:24] | What time do you think you’ll be back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[33:26] | I lock the front door at 10. | 我十点就会锁前门 |
[33:28] | I might not. I might stay out all night. | 我可能不回来 可能会整晚在外面 |
[33:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:52] | – Now cheer the fuck up. | 现在快他妈振作起来 |
[33:53] | You’re dragging the whole place down. | 你把所有人都弄得不开心 |
[34:10] | And did you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[34:11] | Did you see his shoe? | 你看到他的鞋子了吗 |
[34:13] | – Nevermind that though, did you see his arse? | 别管那个了 你看到他的屁股了吗 |
[34:14] | – I’m gonna let go! | 我要放手了 |
[34:17] | – Stop it! Stop it, don’t, Gregory, don’t talk to me! | 停下 停下 格雷戈里,别跟我说话 |
[34:18] | – Gloria, don’t be so fuckin’ nuts. | 歌洛莉亚 别他妈发疯了 |
[34:20] | – Get out the car then. | 那就下车吧 |
[34:25] | – Party rules. | 派对法则 |
[34:26] | First choice on every boy is mine! | 大家第一眼看上的都是我的 |
[34:28] | – Here we are, the Pink Palace. | 我们到了 粉色宫殿 |
[34:30] | – Just so you know, this is not a house warming, | 告诉你一声 这不是乔迁派对 |
[34:32] | we’re gonna have a party every night. | 我们每晚都要开派对 |
[34:35] | – Here she is, she smelt the booze. | 她来了 她身上有酒味 |
[34:40] | Welcome to our new home. | 欢迎来到我们的新家 |
[34:42] | I love le Pally d’Pink. | 我喜欢粉红色的蛋糕 |
[34:45] | – No, don’t laugh, okay? I’m not kidding. | 不 别笑 好吗 我不是在开玩笑 |
[34:48] | Dad thinks I’m at choir. | 爸爸以为我在唱诗班 |
[34:50] | He’d kill me with his bare hands. | 他知道了会杀了我的 |
[34:51] | But you, you must be crazy sharing a flat with him. | 但是你 你一定是疯了才和他合住 |
[34:55] | – I know. But I had to move out of halls, | 我知道 但我只能搬出去 |
[34:57] | I was getting complaints with the banging headboard. | 有人抱怨床头板砰砰作响 |
[34:59] | – And it’s dirt cheap, this place, | 而且这个地方非常便宜 |
[35:00] | ’cause I was working on the house next door | 因为我在隔壁装修房子 |
[35:02] | and Mr. Friedrichs said, “Oh, we’re looking for tenants.” | 弗里德里希先生说 我们在找房客 |
[35:04] | – He screwed the landlord. | 他跟了房东睡了 |
[35:05] | – Oh! – Mr. Freedicks. | 弗里德里希先生 |
[35:06] | – Your brother had the landlord spinning on his nob | 你哥哥让房东骑在他的头上 |
[35:07] | like a battling top. | 像陀螺一样转来转去 |
[35:09] | Proud of you, boy. | 为你骄傲 孩子 |
[35:10] | – Okay, I confess, I did, I had him. | 好吧 我承认 是有这么回事 |
[35:13] | – Oh, my God. – In here. | – 天哪 – 就在这里 |
[35:14] | – Oh, my God. – Bum in the air, right there. | – 天哪 – 屁股在空中 就在那里 |
[35:15] | – Oh, stop it! | 别说了 |
[35:16] | – But it’s brilliant because Jill and I said, | 但这很棒 因为吉尔和我说 |
[35:18] | “Let’s find somewhere together.” | 我们一起找个地方吧 |
[35:19] | – Oh, “Jill and I.” | 吉尔和我 |
[35:20] | – Jill and I, your lordship. | 吉尔和我 我的老天 |
[35:21] | – But we did, we were looking and then Ash said, | 但我们找到了 我们在找的时候阿什说 |
[35:23] | “Well, I’ll move in with you.” | 那我就搬来和你一起住 |
[35:24] | – And Ritchie said, “You can share my bed, Ashy, please.” | 然后里奇说 你可以睡我的床 阿什 拜托了 |
[35:27] | – No way, never again. | 不可能 再也不会了 |
[35:29] | – Been there, done it, spat it out. | 经历过了 做过了 说出来了 |
[35:31] | – Pass me another boy, this one’s split. | 给我再找一个男孩 这个已经分了 |
[35:34] | – Oh, Baxter, you’re filthy. | 巴克斯特 你真猥琐 |
[35:36] | So, thank you, Mr. Freedicks. | 谢谢你 弗里德里克斯先生 |
[35:37] | This place is only 20 quid a week, | 这地方一周只要20英镑 |
[35:38] | all thanks to your brother’s penis. | 多亏了你弟弟的老二 |
[35:40] | – 25 until we fill that spare bed. | 直到我们把那张空床填满就25英镑 |
[35:42] | – Oh, just move in with us, Gloria. | 跟我们一起住吧 歌洛莉亚 |
[35:43] | – In this tip? Are you kidding? | 住在这里 你在开玩笑吗 |
[35:44] | I’ve got a council flat. | 我有一套廉租房 |
[35:46] | The people pissing in my lift do so with love and care. | 那些在我生命中撒尿的人是带着爱和关心这样做的 |
[35:49] | It’s practically intimate. | 几乎是亲密的 |
[35:50] | – Why do you call it the Pink Palace? | 你为什么叫它粉红宫殿 |
[35:52] | Is that the name of a club or something? | 这是什么俱乐部的名字吗 |
[35:53] | – No. | 不是 |
[35:54] | Mummy dearest brought little Ritchie | 亲爱的妈妈从家里 |
[35:56] | lots of things from home and look, | 给小里奇带来了很多东西 看啊 |
[35:59] | she brought him this. | 她给他带来了这个 |
[36:01] | Camp or what? | 杯子还是什么 |
[36:01] | – It’s pinker than my dick. | 比我的老二还红 |
[36:06] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[36:38] | – Oh, for God’s sake! Can you two… | 我的天 你们两个可不可以 |
[36:40] | I thought it was over! | 我以为一切都结束了 |
[36:41] | – Old times’ sake. | 那是你老了 |
[36:44] | – Oh, dirty! | 好下流 |
[36:47] | – The government knows all about it, right, | 政府知道一切 对吧 |
[36:50] | and they’re keeping it quiet, | 而且他们还保持沉默 |
[36:51] | ’cause there’s a strain of flu and it affects only gay men | 因为有一种流感只会感染男同性恋 |
[36:55] | and it kills them. | 和杀死他们 |
[36:56] | It’s called GRID, it started in America | 它叫GRID 起源于美国 |
[36:59] | and it’s coming over here. | 正往这里传播 |
[37:00] | – You can’t have a gay flu and no one dies of flu anymore. | 不可能有同性恋流感 而且不可能有人死于流感 |
[37:03] | – They’re dying in San Francisco. | 他们死在旧金山 |
[37:05] | My friend said it’s a plague. | 我朋友说这是一场瘟疫 |
[37:06] | – Don’t be ridiculous. That would be all over the news. | 别开玩笑了 要是真的新闻上肯定会到处都是 |
[37:09] | I’ve gotta be honest, | 我说实话 |
[37:10] | I think you’re being a little bit rude. | 我觉得你有点没礼貌 |
[37:12] | Dracula! | 德古拉 |
[37:13] | Take me to your castle, hot stuff. Come on! | 带我去你的城堡 帅哥 来吧 |
[37:16] | – Ladies and gentlemen, and you, Gregory, | 女士们先生们 还有你 格雷戈里 |
[37:20] | pray gather hereupon for the star turn of the night, | 请在此集合 等待夜晚的星光降临 |
[37:24] | I give you Miss Rachel Tozer! | 这是瑞秋·托泽小姐 |
[37:36] | – Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[37:37] | – Rachel. He’s Rachel. | 瑞秋 他是瑞秋 |
[37:41] | – He looks like Nana Mouskouri. | 他看起来像娜娜·穆斯库莉 |
[37:46] | – Please, my people. Silencio! | 我的人民 请安静 |
[37:49] | I would like to give you a song. | 我想给你们唱首歌 |
[38:00] | – Right! – Okay! | – 不错 – 好的 |
[38:08] | – Bravo! | 好啊 |
[38:19] | – Sorry, but that girl, like, Jill, | 抱歉 但是那个女孩 吉尔 |
[38:22] | did she say this place had a spare room? | 她是说这里有一间空房吗 |
[38:25] | – It’s a spare bed, not a spare room. | 这是一张空床 不是空房间 |
[38:27] | It means sharing with me, | 就是说跟我合住 |
[38:28] | but I don’t mind ’cause I’m out most nights. | 但我不介意 因为我大多数晚上都不在家 |
[38:30] | And if it lowers the rent, I’d share with Mary Whitehouse. | 如果能降低租金 我会和玛丽·怀特豪斯合租 |
[38:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[38:33] | – Well, I’d like it very much. | 嗯 我非常喜欢 |
[38:34] | I can give you a reference. | 我可以给你看资信情况 |
[38:35] | – Sod that. It’s an 80 quid deposit, cash. | 用不着 80英镑的押金 现金 |
[38:38] | Have you got it? – Yeah. | – 你明白了吗 – 是的 |
[38:39] | – Girls, the rent’s back down to 20 quid! | 姑娘们 房租又降到20英镑了 |
[38:42] | Gladys Pugh’s moving in. | 格拉迪斯·普要搬进来了 |
[38:44] | – Woo-hoo! Nice one, Roscoe. | 干的漂亮 罗斯科 |
[39:06] | – Did you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[41:18] | Break a leg, Rachel. | 祝你好运 瑞秋 |
[41:20] | – Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢你 比尔 |
[41:23] | – See you. | 再见 |
[41:24] | – Yeah, good luck. – And you. | – 祝你好运 – 还有你 |
[41:28] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[41:33] | – Good luck, Gladys. – Thanks. | – 祝你好运 格拉迪斯 – 谢谢 |
[41:44] | – Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[41:45] | – Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[42:09] | – Have you seen this? | 你见过这个吗 |
[42:13] | – Ritchie. | 里奇 |
[42:16] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你过来 |
[42:17] | – Oh, my God, no, thank you. | 天啊 不用了 谢谢 |
[42:20] | – Morning. | 早上好 |
[42:21] | – Oh, good morning, Colin. | 早上好 科林 |
[42:28] | Hi. – You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[42:29] | Give us a minute. – Sure. | – 让我们单独谈谈 – 好的 |
[42:31] | – To be honest, it might be a little soon | 说实话 现在找经纪人 |
[42:34] | to be looking for an agent, but still, I have to ask. | 可能有点太快了 但我还是得问问 |
[42:37] | If I were to represent you and the right job came along, | 如果我要成为你们的代理人 也找到了合适的活儿 |
[42:40] | would you consider leaving college? | 你会考虑退学吗 |
[42:42] | – Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[42:43] | Bang, done. | 当然 绝对 |
[42:45] | Yes. – It’s been a year. | – 是的 – 已经一年了 |
[42:46] | Now, just thought we’d assess where we are. | 我只是想评估一下我们现在的处境 |
[42:49] | Happy, on the whole. | 总的来说是快乐的 |
[42:51] | You’ve got that tendency to drift off, | 你有那种飘忽不定的倾向 |
[42:53] | I’ve warned you about that. | 我已经警告过你了 |
[42:54] | And you could be more assertive. What do you think? | 你可以更加自信 你觉得呢 |
[42:58] | – Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[42:59] | – I said, “You could be more-“ | 我说 你可以更 |
[43:02] | – Yes, sir! | 是的 先生 |
[43:03] | – It’s a proper job. | 这是一份正当的工作 |
[43:04] | I need someone to run the whole thing. | 我需要有人来管理整个事情 |
[43:06] | Bookings, strippers, drag nights, | 预定 脱衣舞 化装之夜 |
[43:08] | and my worry is, are you a stupid tit | 我担心的是 你这个浪货 |
[43:09] | who’s gonna run off with my money? | 会不会拿着我的钱跑了 |
[43:11] | – Damn, got me. | 该死 说中了 |
[43:12] | – So, where do you see yourself in five years’ time? | 那么 你认为自己五年后会在哪里呢 |
[43:16] | – 10 years’ time, what do you want to be doing? | 10年的时间里 你想做什么 |
[43:18] | – What you gonna do when you’re older? | 你老了会做什么 |
[43:21] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[43:23] | – Oh, my God, I want everything. | 天啊 我什么都想要 |
[43:26] | West End, I want my name in lights, | 在西区 我要一鸣惊人 |
[43:28] | big movie posters with me on them. | 还要大幅海报 |
[43:31] | – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:32] | 10 years’ time, | 10年的时间 |
[43:34] | I’d be happy still working here. | 我很高兴还在这里工作 |
[43:36] | – You wait. Give me five, six years, I’ll be stinking rich. | 你等着 再给我五六年 我就发财了 |
[43:41] | – No, as long as I can find work, I don’t care. | 没有 只要我能找到工作 我不在乎 |
[43:44] | Theater, little bit of TV. | 戏剧 电视剧 |
[43:47] | I could be that man in the background shouting, | 我可能就是后面大喊大叫的那个人 |
[43:49] | “Let him go!” | 喊着 让他走 |
[43:50] | – Every single teacher I ever had, | 我遇到的每一位老师 |
[43:51] | I wanna drive past them in my big, shiny car, | 我想开着我闪亮的大车从他们身边经过 |
[43:54] | like, “Fuck you.” | 说着 去你妈的 |
[43:56] | – I wanna do good work. | 我想把工作做好 |
[43:57] | – I wanna learn everything, like Mr. Coltrane taught me. | 我什么都想学 就像科尔特兰先生教我的那样 |
[44:02] | Donegal Tweed, they make the dye out of blackberries. | 多尼盖尔粗花呢 他们用黑莓做染料 |
[44:06] | It’s so beautiful. | 这太漂亮了 |
[44:57] | – I just wanna be happy. | 我只想要活得快乐 |