Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Jackie Brown(危险关系)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Jackie Brown(危险关系)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:危险关系
英文名称:Jackie Brown
年代:1997

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] [Bobby Womack] “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
[00:27] “Ooh-ooh-ooh”
[00:30] “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
[00:34] “Ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
[00:39] “I was the third brother of five”
[00:42] “Doing whatever I had to do to survive”
[00:47] “I’m not saying what I did was all right”
[00:51] “Trying to break out of the ghetto was a day-to-day fight”
[00:55] “Been down so long gettin’up didn’t cross my mind”
[01:00] “But I knew there was a better way oflife and I was just trying to find”
[01:04] “But you don’t know what you’ll do until you’re put under pressure”
[01:09] “Across 110th Street is a hell of a tester”
[01:12] “Across 110th Street”
[01:16] “Pimps trying to catch a woman that’s weak”
[01:21] “Across 110th Street”
[01:25] “Pushers won’t let the junkie go free”
[01:30] “Across 110th Street”
[01:34] “Woman trying to catch a trick on the street”
[01:37] “Ooh, baby Across 110th Street”
[01:43] “You can find it all in the street”
[01:52] “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
[01:56] “Ooh-ooh-ooh Oh-oh-oh, ah”
[02:02] – How are you doing? – “I got one more thing I’d like to talk to y’all about” 你好吗?
[02:06] “Right now”
[02:09] “Hey, brother There’s a better way out”
[02:13] “Snorting that coke, shooting that dope Man, you’re copping out”
[02:17] “Take my advice It’s either live or die”
[02:21] “You got to be strong if you want to survive”
[02:25] “The family on the upper side of town”
[02:30] “Will catch hell without a ghetto around”
[02:35] “In every city you find the same thing going down”
[02:39] “Harlem is the capital of every ghetto town”
[02:42] “Let me sing it Across 110th Street”
[02:47] “Pimps trying to catch a woman that’s weak”
[02:52] “Across 110th Street”
[02:55] “Pushers won’t let thejunkie go free”
[02:59] “Oh, across 110th Street”
[03:04] “A woman’s trying to catch a trick on the street”
[03:08] “Ooh, baby Across 110th Street”
[03:13] “You can find it all”
[03:15] “Ohh, ohh”
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1831个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:244个,六级词汇:129个,GRE词汇:147个,托福词汇:187个,考研词汇:278个,专四词汇:229个,专八词汇:34个,
所有生词标注共:549个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:20] “Oh-oh In the street”
[03:24] “Yes, you can”
[03:27] “Oh, look around you look around you, look around you”
[03:30] “Look around you Yeah”
[03:34] Flight 710 to Cabo San Lucas now boarding gate 103, first class only 乘座710次航班飞往 卡波圣刘卡斯的乘客
[03:38] Flight 710, Cabo San Lucas, now boarding gate 103 请从103号门登机
[03:41] – “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh” – First class only 只有头等舱
[03:44] Buenos dias 您好!
[03:46] Welcome aboard. Welcome aboard 欢迎登机! 欢迎登机!
[03:48] [Airplane Engine Roars]
[03:51] – [Dramatic] – [Clattering Sound]
[03:55] [Continues]
[03:58] [Gunfire]
[04:13] Hi, I’m Sidney. I’m a personal trainer and Miss Orange County finalist 嗨,我是悉尼 私人训练者,桔洲县决赛选手
[04:18] – This is my TEC-9. – That there is a TEC-9 这是我的TEC-9 TEC-9在那
[04:21] Little cheap-ass spray gun made outta South Miami 喷漆枪制造于南迈阿密
[04:24] It retail for 380, I get ’em for 200, sell ’em for 800 零售价380 我200买来的,800卖出去
[04:27] They advertise this TEC-9 as the most popular gun in American crime 广告上说TEC-9 是美国罪犯中最受欢迎的手枪
[04:31] Can you believe that shit? It actually says that in the booklet that comes with it 你相信吗? 据说小册子确实是这么写的
[04:34] “The most popular gun in American crime.” Like they’re proud of that shit “最受欢迎的手枪” 比如这种他们自以为是的话
[04:38] [Sidney] I love my TEC-9 我爱我的TEC-9
[04:41] Let me run this up 让我来
[04:43] – Design emphasis behind this weapon. – Check out this gun here 武器之后的设计 检查这些枪
[04:46] This here is a Styer Aug 这是泰尔阿格
[04:49] Styer Aug’s a bad motherfucker. Listen 泰尔阿格是个垃圾 听着
[04:51] [Imitating Machine Gun Fire]
[04:54] Ooh.! That shit’s expensive too, man 哦!那东西也挺值钱的
[04:56] Made in Austria 澳大利亚制造
[04:58] My customers don’t know shit about it, so there ain’t no demand for it 我的客户不了解 所以没有需求
[05:02] Baby, I really could use me some more ice 宝贝,我真的还要些冰块
[05:08] Hold it. Whoa, whoa, whoa 拿着,喔,喔
[05:12] Let me tell you, though, man 我告诉你
[05:14] You put this bad boy in a flick, every motherfucker out there want one 你让这坏家伙这样 大家都想要
[05:17] I’m serious as a heart attack 我的心脏病很厉害
[05:19] When them Hong Kong flicks came out, every nigger in the world had to have a.45 当他们香港人出来时 世界上的黑鬼得有a.45
[05:23] And they ain’t want one, they want two 他们不会只想要一个 他们要两个
[05:25] ’cause all them niggers want to be the killer 因为黑鬼都想做杀手
[05:27] But what them flicks don’t tell you and what they don’t know… 但他们不会告诉你 以及他们不了解的是…
[05:29] is that a.45 got a serious fuckin’jammin’ problem a.45有严重的堵塞问题
[05:32] Now, I try to steer my customers toward a 9 millimeter… 我试着引导我的客户 使用九毫米的…
[05:35] ’cause it’s damn near the same weapon and it ain’t got half the jammin’ problems 因为都是差不多的武器 而且不会有堵塞问题
[05:38] But you know how them niggers is out there. You can’t tell ’em shit 但你知道黑鬼是怎样的 你不能告诉他们
[05:42] They want a.45. The killer had a.45, they want a.45 他们想要a.45 杀手有a.45他们也要a.45
[05:47] – Thanks, baby. – Mm-hmm 谢谢你 嗯嗯
[05:50] – Who’s your partner? – Cat named Mr. Walker. Runs a fishing boat out of Mexico 你的伙伴是谁? 瓦尔克先生,在墨西哥经营渔船
[05:55] I get the merchandise to him, he gets it out to my customers, on all my bulk sales anyway 我卖给他 他整批卖给我的客户
[05:59] Before I set that nigger up, he didn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of 在黑鬼购买之前 他只能这么做
[06:03] Now that motherfucker rollin’in cash 进行现金交易
[06:06] Got hisself a yacht with all kind ofhigh-tech navigational shit on it 他的游艇是高科技的
[06:11] Oh, uh-uh-uh, here we go 哦,我们到了
[06:13] AK-47, the very best there is AK-47 最好的
[06:17] When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room 当你杀死房间的混蛋时
[06:22] accept no substitutes 不接受替代品
[06:25] Nothing gets between me and my AK 我和AK之间无人能进
[06:28] This here is the Chinese model 这是中国模型的
[06:31] – I get ’em for 850 and double my money. – [Phone Ringing] 我850买来的 两倍的钱
[06:34] Grab that for me, would ya, baby? 帮我接一下电话,好吗?
[06:36] – You know it’s for you. – [Ringing Continues] 你知道是找你的
[06:39] Girl, don’t make me put my foot in your ass 女孩,别让我踢你
[06:42] [Woman On Video] The AK-47 is the most popular assault rifle in the world AK-47是世界上最受欢迎的 攻击来复枪
[06:46] This is the Chinese model. You can tell by the extra rivets running through… 这是中国模型的 你可以从多余的铆钉看出来…
[06:51] – [Ringing] – [Machine Gun Fire On Video]
[06:53] Hello. It’s for you 喂,找你的
[06:59] [Gunfire Continues]
[07:06] Yo, Junebug. What’s up? 什么事?
[07:12] Yep. Still hanging with that stripper Chantelle? 还在这里乱来吗?
[07:15] Boring, isn’t it? 没趣,是吗?
[07:18] I can sit through it once 我可以耐着性子
[07:20] Thinks he’s Joe Gunn now 想想他乔甘恩
[07:22] Well, I’m impressed. He seems to know a lot 好象他知道许多
[07:25] He’s just repeating shit he overheard 他只是重复他盗听途说的话
[07:28] He ain’t any more of a gun expert than I am 他在手枪方面没我厉害
[07:30] – You want? – Sure 你想要吗? 当然
[07:33] [Woman On Video] It shoots 500 rounds of full metal jacket, 射击500圈
[07:37] 9- millimeter Luger at 1,270 feet per second 九毫米鲁格尔手枪 每秒1270英尺
[07:41] At ten pounds, it’s really heavy for such a small gun 十英镑 对这种小枪真的很重
[07:44] Demi Moore 黛米摩尔
[07:46] Really reduce muzzle lights during firing 在射击中减少了枪口焰
[07:48] [Gunfire]
[07:51] I’ve never held anything that felt so strong 我从没有过感觉如此强烈的东西
[07:55] – So when’d you get out of jail? – [Inhales] 你何时出狱的?
[07:58] Four days ago 四天前
[08:00] – Where at? – Susanville 在哪? 苏珊威尔
[08:03] How long? 多久?
[08:07] About two months shy of four years 大约四年
[08:09] Four years? 四年?
[08:12] – For what? – Bank robbery 为什么? 银行抢劫
[08:14] Really? 真的吗?
[08:18] – [Man On Phone] Ah-iight. Later. – Shit, I’m impressed 该死,我知道了
[08:21] Ha-ha. See what I’m talking about? 哈哈,明白我所说的吗?
[08:24] Now, that was about a man in New York… 关于一个在纽约的人…
[08:27] wants a 9-millimeter Smith and Wesson, model 5946 想要九毫米的史密斯和威森 5946型的
[08:31] And why does he want it? 他为什么要?
[08:33] ‘Cause it’s the same gun that nigger on New York Undercover uses 因为那是纽约黑人间谍用的
[08:36] ‘Cause of that nigger, I’m gonna make 1,250 off of this nigger 因为那个黑人 我将折价1250
[08:39] So… [Clears Throat] What’s your cost? 你的成本是多少?
[08:42] Low as two 低两倍
[08:45] – You’re serious? – [Chuckles] I’m telling you, Louis 真的吗? 我告诉你,路易斯
[08:48] Start adding these figures up, tell me this ain’t the business to be in 加上这些数字 难道还不算生意吗
[08:51] [Phone Ringing]
[08:57] [Ringing Continues]
[09:00] [Gunfire On Video]
[09:04] [Ringing Continues]
[09:10] – Oh, I got me five M-60 machine guns too. – Hello 哦,我有五挺M-60的机枪 喂
[09:13] Motherfuckers come straight out the Gulf War 经手过海湾战争的混蛋们
[09:16] I already sold 3 of them, 20 grand a piece 我已出售了三挺给他们 每支20000美元
[09:19] – Wow, that’s good money. – I’m gonna make a million dollars out of this, man 一大笔钱 我将挣到百万美元
[09:22] I already got a half million sittin’ down in Mexico 我已在墨西哥挣到了50万
[09:25] When I deliver this next load, it’ll get me another half mil 我运下一批时我又将挣50万
[09:29] – Then what? – Then I’m out 然后呢? 然后我就退出
[09:31] Spend the rest of my life spending 悠闲地度过我的余生
[09:33] [Woman On Video] Pull the trigger and let her rip.! 拉开板机 让它裂开
[09:36] [Gunfire]
[09:39] Hi, my name is Melinda 嗨,我叫梅林达
[09:42] [Continues, Faint]
[09:47] – Well, you gonna tell me who it is? – It’s Beaumont 你得告诉我谁打的电话? 博蒙特
[09:56] Don’t clown on me, bitch 别逗我,婊子
[10:00] Beaumont, what’s up? 博蒙特,什么事?
[10:03] What the fuck you doin’ in jail? 你在监狱里干什么?
[10:06] What the fuck you doin’ that for? 你到底是为什么?
[10:10] Goddamn, nigger 该死,黑人
[10:12] Ain’t you got better sense than to be drunk driving with a goddamn pistol? 难道你就没有更好的判断力 而不是拿枪酒后开车吗?
[10:16] Beaumont 博蒙特
[10:18] Beaumont. [Sighs] 博蒙特
[10:22] Listen to me. Yeah, number one, you gots to chill 听我说,第一 你真让人扫兴
[10:27] Yeah, yeah, yeah, ‘course you’re scared 是,是 你肯定害怕
[10:29] That’s what the motherfuckers get paid for, to scare the shit out of you 那是混蛋们应得的
[10:31] That’s their motherfucking job 那是他们的工作
[10:33] [Man] Thejudge doesn’t give a fuck about that 法官对此不发表意见
[10:35] He’s ready to habitualize you. Is that what you want? 他准备让你习惯这些 那是你想要的吗?
[10:38] You wanna look at ten years? 你想考虑十年?
[10:40] Tomorrow I’ll get you out, I promise, but that means I gotta pick you up tonight 明天我让你出去 但今晚我得让你开始改过自新
[10:45] Reggie, there ain’t no two ways about it 勒吉,没有第二条路了
[10:48] You’re gonna spend the night in jail, but I already told you I’m gonna get you out tomorrow 你得在监狱里呆上一晚 但我告诉你了我明天送你出去
[10:52] – Now, where are you? You’re at your mother’s? – [Car Alarm Beeps] 你在哪? 你在母亲家吗?
[10:56] Put your mother on 叫你妈听电话
[10:58] Miss Gilmore. Miss Gilmore, this is Max Cherry 吉尔莫夫人 我是玛克斯奇里
[11:02] This is Reggie’s… That’s right, his bail bondsman 我是勒吉的… 对,保释人
[11:05] Look, Reggie is in big trouble 勒吉有大麻烦了
[11:09] I want to pick him up, and I want you to be responsible for him before l… 我想挽救他 我要你对他负责…
[11:12] Sit down 坐下
[11:14] Yeah, I’d like you to make sure that he’s there when I get there 是,我要你确定 我到达时他在那里
[11:18] – And look, this is a second chance for him. – [Keys Jangling] 这是他的第二个机会
[11:21] They don’t get… That’s correct 他们没有… 正是
[11:23] All right. So I’m counting on you to help me help your son 好的,我正指望你帮我救你的儿子
[11:28] Thank you very much. Put him back on the line, please 非常感谢 叫他听电话
[11:32] All right, Reggie, we’re clear on this. You got it? Good 好的,勒吉,我们清楚了 你明白吗?好的
[11:36] Do yourself a really big favor and be there when I get there 帮帮自己 呆在那里
[11:42] How can I help you? 我可以帮你吗?
[11:45] Where can I put my ash? 烟灰弹在哪?
[11:50] Use that cup there, if you like 喜欢就用那个杯子
[11:54] Oh, and I need me a bond for 10,000 哦,我需要1万的债券
[11:58] – You all right out there? – Yeah 你没事吧? 是
[12:01] – Have some coffee? – Go right ahead 哪有咖啡? 一直朝前
[12:04] Who’s that big, Mandingo-looking nigger you got up there on that picture with you? 跟你照相的那个曼丁哥黑人是谁?
[12:08] – That’s Winston. He works here. – Damn.! 威斯顿,他在这工作 该死!
[12:11] He’s a big ‘un, ain’t he? Y’all tight? 他很高大,是吗?
[12:14] – Yeah. – But you’re his boss, though, right? 是的 但你是他的老板,对吧?
[12:17] Yeah 是
[12:19] Bet it was your idea to take that picture, too, wasn’t it? 我敢打赌一定是你要照这张相的,对吗?
[12:24] All right, you want a $10,000 bond? 对,你是需要1万债券吗?
[12:27] – What have you got to put up for collateral? – I’m gonna have to use cash 你间接用来干嘛? 看来我得用现金了
[12:30] – You have it with you? – Got it right here in my rapper bag 你有吗? 我的袋子里有
[12:35] – You have cash. What do you need me for? – Come on, man 你有现金,你需要我干嘛? 得了吧,老兄
[12:38] You know how they do 你知道他们会怎么样
[12:40] Black man show up with 10,000 cash, first thing they wanna know is where I got it 黑人如果有1万现金 他们想知道的是我在哪拿到的
[12:44] Then they gonna want to keep a big chunk of it, start talkin’ that court-cost shit 他们想保留大半 开始谈论法庭费用
[12:48] Fuck that noise, Jack. I go through you 该死的噪音,杰克 我还是看准你了
[12:50] Cost you a thousand for the bond 花1万买债券
[12:53] I can do that 我可以做到
[12:56] Who’s it for? A relative? 给谁? 亲戚吗?
[12:58] A fellow named Beaumont. They got him down in County 叫博蒙特的家伙 他们在县里抓到他的
[13:00] Started out drunk driving, but they wrote it up as possession of a concealed weapon 酒后开车 但他们却说成藏有非法武器
[13:04] – Dumb monkey-ass had a pistol on him. – Ten thousand sounds high 这群猴子,有把枪对准他们就好了 一万有点高
[13:08] They run his name, got a hit. He been inside 看到名字 他们想起他原来蹲过号子
[13:11] Plus, he from Kentucky, and I think they’re kind of prejudiced… 再说他是肯德基人 我想他们有点偏见…
[13:13] against brothers from down South out here 对从南部来的兄弟们
[13:16] If he runs, and I have to go to Kentucky to bring him back 如果他逃走 我得去肯德基带他回来
[13:20] you pay the expenses 你付费用
[13:22] You think you can do that? 你认为你能做到吗?
[13:24] I’ve done it. What’s his full name? 我想可以 他全名叫什么?
[13:28] Beaumont. That’s all I know 博蒙特 这是我所知道的
[13:33] Would you say that Beaumont is his first or his last name? 你知道博蒙特是他的姓或名?
[13:36] Uh, if I had to guess, I’d say Beaumont’s his Christian name 我猜博蒙特是他的基督名
[13:40] – [Ringing] – Records office 记录办公室
[13:45] Hello, this is Max Cherry, Cherry Bail Bonds. Who’s this, please? 哈罗,我是玛克斯奇里 你是谁?
[13:48] – Ordell, I’m gonna wait in the car. – Hi, Vicki 奥德尔,我在车里等 嗨,威基
[13:51] All right, man. Cool. We’re almost done here, right? 好的,太好了 我们差不多完成了,对吗?
[13:54] – Gettin’ there. – Yo, yo 还没有 你,你
[13:57] You check out some music while you’re sitting in the car. Take the keys 坐在车里时你可以听听音乐 拿着钥匙
[14:01] – Which one’s for the car? – Uh, this one right here 哪把钥匙? 这把
[14:05] Use that little black thing to turn off the alarm and unlock the door 用黑色按钮关掉警报器 打开车门
[14:08] – What do I do? – You ain’t gotta do nothing, man 我怎么办? 你不用做什么
[14:10] Just point it at the car, push the button, you hear a little “ooh-ooh-ooh.” 对着车,按下按钮 你就会听到“呜呜”的声音
[14:13] – That means the door’s unlocked and the alarm’s off. Get in. – Okay 那就意味着门打开了 警报器关了,进车
[14:18] Play the volume loud as you want to, but don’t touch my levels now 把声音调到你需要的音量 但不要碰别的
[14:20] – I got them set just like I like ’em. – Okay 我调好了 好的
[14:30] [Three Beeps]
[14:34] Beaumont Livingston 博蒙特 利文斯顿
[14:37] Livingston, huh? [Chuckling] 利文斯顿?
[14:39] On his prior, he served nine months. He’s working on four years’probation 他座了九个月的牢 他还处于四年假释期
[14:43] – You don’t say. – You know what he’s on probation for? 你不要说 你知道他为何假释吗?
[14:47] – Ain’t got a clue. – Possession of unregistered machine guns 不知道 未注册机枪所有权
[14:52] Damn. Now, they’re gonna consider that a violation ofhis probation? 他们会考虑取消他的假释吗?
[14:56] They do consider this a violation of his probation 他们肯定会的
[14:59] – Your boy’s looking at ten years, – Mm 这孩子打算十年都干坏事 嗯
[15:02] Plus the concealed weapon 加上武器
[15:04] He ain’t gonna like that. Beaumont ain’t got a doing-time kind of disposition 他不会喜欢的 博蒙特没有这种打算
[15:11] – I need your name and address. – Ordell Robbie 我要知道你的名字和地址 奥德尔 罗比
[15:15] O-R-D-E-L-L O-R-D-E-L-L…
[15:17] R-O-B-B-I-E R-O-B-B-l-E
[15:19] 1436 Florence Boulevard 佛罗伦萨1436大道
[15:22] Compton, 90222 康普顿90222
[15:27] – Is that a house or an apartment? – That’s a house 那是房子还是公寓? 房子
[15:35] – [Buzzing] – Who the fuck is this? 是谁?
[15:38] It’s your benefactor, nigger. I’m comin’ up 你的捐助者,黑人,我来了
[15:41] Come on up, nigger. It’s open 进来,黑人 门开着
[15:44] My pleasure of living… 住在这里是我的荣幸…
[15:47] demands that I have a good-looking woman, that I’m with a good-looking woman 谁都想有漂亮的女人 现在我跟漂亮女人住在一起
[15:50] I couldn’t go out with a woman old enough to be my wife 我不会跟老女人出去
[15:53] – O.D.! – Ah-ha-ha! 哈哈!
[15:56] – Look at you and your free ass. – What’s up, man? 看看你 什么事?
[15:59] Come here, boy. Give me a motherfuckin’ hug 过来,拥抱我
[16:01] – I didn’t know you were coming by. – [Laughs] Yeah 我不知道你来了 是
[16:05] My nigger 我的黑小子
[16:07] Good lookin’ out, man. I don’t know what to say. Thank you, thank you 我不知道你说什么 谢谢你,谢谢你
[16:09] – Uh-huh. Who was there for your ass, huh? – You was there 哪个傻瓜愿和你在这? 你
[16:12] – Who? Who? Who? – You. You, nigger. You 谁?谁? 你,你这个黑鬼
[16:14] You goddamn right. See? That’s how that shit works 你很对,是吗?
[16:17] You get your ass in trouble, I get your ass out 你有麻烦
[16:20] That’s my motherfucking job. And I don’t mind telling you, nigger, it’s steady work 那是我的工作 我不介意告诉你,那工作不错
[16:25] Hey, look here, man, I’m still scared as a motherfucker, O.D 嗨,看看 我还是很怕
[16:29] They talkin’ like they serious as hell… 他们说这跟地狱般…
[16:31] givin’ me time for that machine gun shit 给我时间处理那狗屁机枪的事
[16:33] Oh, come on, man. They’re just trying to put a fright in your ass 哦,他们会让你吃惊
[16:35] If that’s what they’re doin’, they done did it 如果那是他们所做的 他们做到了
[16:37] – How old is that machine gun shit, huh? – About three years 你搞那机枪的事有多久了? 三年
[16:41] Three years? Come on, man, that’s a old crime, man 三年? 古老的犯罪
[16:44] They ain’t got room in the joint for all these niggers out here killing people now 如果黑人杀了人,一般没有挽救的余地
[16:47] How they gonna find room for you? 他们怎么为你找到了余地?
[16:49] That ain’t what they’re telling me 那不是他们所告诉我的
[16:51] That’s why they call it “fuckin’ with you.” Now, let me tell you how we’re going to retaliate 那就是为什么他们把它叫“玩你” 现在让我告诉你我们怎么报复
[16:55] All right? Tomorrow I’m gonna pick you up, take you over to Century City 好吗?明天我来接你 带你去世纪城
[16:59] introduce you to my lawyer 把你介绍给我的律师
[17:01] Let me tell you something about my lawyer. This brother’s name is Stacin Goins 我告诉你有关我律师的事 他叫斯坦高英斯
[17:05] This nigger is a junkyard dog 这黑人是守门狗
[17:07] He my own personal Johnny Cochran 我私人的 叫约尼科奇兰
[17:10] Matter of fact, he kicked Johnny Cochran’s ass 这事会使他知道后很不高兴
[17:12] And likeJohnny Cochran, this nigger hate cops. I’m serious, man 因为这黑人恨警察,我说真的
[17:16] He live to fuck with the police 他跟警察斗
[17:19] Now, as a favor, I had him look at your case 为了你好,我要他处理你的事情
[17:22] He say you ain’t got shit to worry about. They just fuckin’ with you 他说你不必担心 他们只是玩弄你
[17:25] So we’re gonna sic the junkyard dog on their ass and make ’em stop fuckin’ with you 我们要让他们不能玩弄你
[17:31] – Good lookin’ out, man. Good lookin’ out. – Hmm? Mm-hmm 多谢关照,多谢关照 嗯?
[17:33] – Come on in, man, and let’s celebrate. – No, no. Uh-uh 进来,我们庆祝 不,不
[17:36] Look here, I’m really supposed to be somewhere 我真的应该在别的地方
[17:39] Matter of fact, I was kind of hoping you could come run with me 事实上,我有点希望 你跟我走
[17:43] What you mean? 你的意思是什么?
[17:45] You know, man 你知道
[17:47] I hate to be the kind of nigger that do a nigger a favor 我不喜欢成为像黑人天使样的人
[17:50] then bam… hit the nigger up for a favor in return 然后又哄骗黑人的回报
[17:52] but I gots to be that kind of nigger 但我又有点想成为那种人
[17:54] – What? What you want? – I need a favor, nigger 什么?你想要什么? 我需要帮忙
[17:58] – That requires me to go out tonight? – Just a bit 需要我今晚出去吗? 有点
[18:01] Aw, man, I wasn’t plannin’ on goin’ no place tonight 我今晚不打算去别的地方
[18:04] It is late as hell, man. I’m home, I’m high, man. Come on 现在太晚了,我在家,我很高兴,算了吧
[18:07] Uh-huh. And why are you home, huh? 你为什么在家?
[18:10] You home because I spent $10,000 to get your ass home 因为我花了1万让你可以呆在家
[18:14] Now, look, I got a little problem, all right? 我有点小麻烦,好吗?
[18:18] I need some help, and you can help me out 我需要帮助 你可以帮我
[18:21] Go in the house and throw some shit on. Let’s walk out to the car 快进去穿件衣服,然后我们上车
[18:23] Come on 快点
[18:28] I’m ready, man. What’s your problem? There ain’t no problem 我准备好了,你有什么问题? 没有问题
[18:31] It’s more like a situation 它更像一个遭遇
[18:33] You remember them three M-60 machine guns I sold last year outta the five I got? 你记得去年我把五支M-60 机枪卖了三支给他们吗?
[18:37] – Yeah. – Well, I’m gonna sell the other two tonight 是 我今晚要把剩下的二支卖给他们
[18:40] There’s this group of Koreans over in Koreatown startin’ this little Neighborhood Watch thing 韩国城里有群韩国人
[18:45] They need some weapons so they can show the neighborhood niggers they mean business 他们需要武器 告诉黑人们他们动真格的
[18:49] Now, I’m gonna sell them the other two machine guns, all right? 我把其他两支卖给他们,好吗?
[18:53] The problem is, I ain’t never done business with these Koreans before 问题是我从未跟韩国人作过生意
[18:56] I ain’t worried, ’cause by and large Asians are very dependable 我不担心 因为大部份亚洲人很可靠
[18:59] They don’t want no trouble 他们不想制造麻烦
[19:01] You might argue with them about price and shit 你也许会在价钱方面 跟他们争吵
[19:04] but you ain’t gotta worry about them shootin’ you in the back 但你不必担心 他们会朝你开冷枪
[19:06] But I got me a rule: 但我有个规矩
[19:08] Never do business with people you ain’t never done business with before without backup 不在没后援的情况下 跟以前未作过生意的人作生意
[19:12] That’s why I need you. Backup 这就是为何需要你,你就是后援
[19:15] Look, all you’ve got to do is lay in here and hold on to this motherfucker 你要做的就是躺进这里,看着这群混蛋
[19:20] All right? I’m gonna tell ’em I’m goin’ in the trunk to show ’em the goods 好吗?我告诉他们 我在车箱里给他们看货
[19:23] When I open the trunk, you pop up and rack this motherfucker 当我打开车箱时你突然出现 给他们点压力
[19:26] Man, fuck that shit. I ain’t for shootin’ nobody 我不开枪打人
[19:28] I ain’t said nothin’ about you shootin’ nobody 我没说要你开枪打人
[19:30] All you gotta do is hold on to it. They’ll get the idea 你要做的就是拿着枪 他们会明白的
[19:33] You must be out of your mind if you think I’m gonna get in this dirty-ass trunk 如果你认为我会进这又脏又臭的车箱的话 你完全错了
[19:37] We ain’t goin’ nowhere but to Koreatown, man 我们只去韩国城不去别的地方
[19:39] You ain’t gonna be in here no more than ten minutes 你只需呆上十分钟
[19:41] I ain’t ridin’ in no trunk for no minute. Why can’t I ride up front with you? 我一刻也不愿进车箱里 我为什么不能跟你一起?
[19:45] You can’t ride up front with me. The surprise element is 90% of it 你不能跟我一起,吓吓他们占90%的要素
[19:48] I’m sorry, man, but I ain’t gettin’ in no goddamn trunk 对不起 但我不会进这该死的车箱
[19:51] – I can’t believe you’d do me like this. – Do you like what, man? 我不敢相信你这么对我 你喜欢这样做吗?
[19:54] I just ain’t climbing in no goddamn, dirty-ass trunk, man 我不会爬进这该死的车箱
[19:58] I got a problem with small places 我对狭小地方有点敏感
[20:00] I got a problem with spending $10,000 on ungrateful niggers to get them out of jail 用1万让你这个不领情的�砘锍鲇� 也不是容易的事
[20:03] but I did it 但我做了
[20:05] How small was that jail cell, motherfucker? 牢房也不是很小吗?
[20:07] – I know I owe you, you got to bring all this up. – Then get your ass in this trunk 我知道我欠你,你搞定了很多事 那你就进车箱啊
[20:10] I want to help you, but I won’t be locked in no goddamn trunk of no car 我想帮你,但我不喜欢锁在车箱里
[20:14] You think I wanted to spend $10,000 on your ass, huh? 你以为我想花1万在你身上吗?
[20:17] – I know you helped me out. – Do you think I wanted to spend $10,000 on your ass? 我知道你帮了我出来 你以为我想花1万在你身上吗?
[20:20] – Yes or no? – Of course you didn’t, but look, in the trunk? 想或不想 当然不想,但你看这车箱
[20:23] That’s the only way I could help you, right? So that’s what I did 那是我可以帮你的唯一办法,对吗? 因此我做了
[20:26] Now, look, man, all I’m asking you to do is get in the trunk 所有要你做的就是进车箱
[20:30] hold this fuckin’ shotgun, point it at these Buddha-heads when I open it, all right? 拿着短枪 当我打开时对着那些佛教者,好吗?
[20:33] – You’re catching a nigger off-guard with this shit. – Look here. I tell you what 你要一个黑人守在这个鬼地方 听我说,我告诉你
[20:37] When we get through fucking with these Koreans 跟这些韩国人交涉完后
[20:39] me and you go to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles on me 我和你去罗斯科的烧鸡店边吃边聊
[20:43] Think about it now 想想
[20:45] That ‘Scoe’s Special, smothered in gravy and onions 罗斯科的特别之处 让人流口水的肉汁拌洋葱
[20:48] side of red beans and rice, some greens 旁边是红豆,大米,一些绿色食品
[20:52] That’s some good eatin’ 真是丰盛佳肴
[20:54] Man. [Sighs] 先生
[21:01] Exactly how long do I gotta be in this motherfucker? 我要在这鬼车箱里呆多久?
[21:04] Hey, you said ten minutes. Hey, motherfucker, you like to hit my goddamn head! 嗨,你说过十分钟 嗨,操你妈,撞到我的头了
[21:08] You ponytail-wearing motherfucker 你这扎马尾辫的怪物
[21:10] What the hell’s wrong with you? 你有什么问题?
[21:13] [Engine Starts]
[21:39] “Hello, my love I heard a kiss from you”
[21:45] “Red magic satin playin’near”
[21:47] “Too”
[21:50] “All through the morning rain I gazed”
[21:53] [Volume Up] “The sun doesn’t shine”
[21:55] “Rainfalls and waterfalls run through my mind”
[22:00] “In the garden I see”
[22:03] “Washed purple shower bells and tea”
[22:06] “One early bitter cousin Misty green”
[22:11] “Pretty music I hear”
[22:14] “So happy in mind”
[22:16] [Fades]
[22:29] [Resumes, Faint]
[22:32] [Continues]
[22:52] [Stops]
[22:57] [Car Door Closes]
[23:02] – [Beaumont] Do a nigger a favor… – [Two Gunshots] 帮我这黑人一个忙…
[23:05] – [Trunk Closes] – [Dogs Barking]
[23:10] [Car Door Opens, Closes]
[23:17] – [Engine Starts] – [Resumes]
[23:20] “Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh”
[23:25] “Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
[23:31] “Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
[23:36] “Ooh, ooh”
[23:37] “Ooh, ooh”
[23:39] “Baby love my baby love”
[23:42] “I need you Oh, how I need you”
[23:46] “But all you do is treat me bad”
[23:49] “Break my heart and make me sad”
[23:54] “Tell me what did I do wrong”
[23:57] “To make you stay away so long”
[24:00] “’Cause baby love my baby love”
[24:03] – “I’m missin’ you, miss kissin’ you” – [Phone Rings]
[24:08] – [Diana Ross On Stereo] “Instead ofbreakin’up” – Excuse me, baby
[24:10] – “Just want some kissin’ and makin’up” – [Ringing Continues]
[24:15] “Don’t throw our love away”
[24:17] – “In my arms, why don’t you stay” – [Humming]
[24:21] – Hello. – “Need ya, need ya” 哈罗
[24:25] – Hello, baby. – “Baby love” 哈罗,宝贝
[24:28] Well, you know, I’m just doin’ that thing I do, baby 你知道 我只是做我的事
[24:36] Oh, no. Okay. Hold on 哦,不 好的,别挂
[24:41] [Sighs] Uh, Louis, baby. It’s Ordell 路易斯,奥德尔的电话
[24:45] Oh, I’m just gonna go pee 哦,我要小便
[24:47] “Separate, my love”
[24:50] “All of my whole life through”
[24:53] – “I never loved no one but you” – Hello 哈罗
[24:56] Louis, my man. What ya doin’? 路易斯,老伙计,你在干嘛?
[24:58] Okay. Okay. I’m just hanging out with Simone 好的,好的 我跟西蒙在一起
[25:00] Oh, yeah? She doin’ that show for you? 哦,是吗? 她给你表演吗?
[25:03] – Yeah. – Uh-huh 是 嗯
[25:05] I can hear the Supremes in the background. She ain’t bad, is she? 电话里都能听到音乐 她不错,对吗?
[25:08] – No, she’s pretty good. – She do Mary Wells for you yet? 她很好 她比玛丽做得好吗
[25:11] Nah, I don’t know the names of everybody, but she’s done a whole bunch of them 我不知道每个人的名字 但她不错
[25:14] Uh-huh. Well, guess where I am? 猜猜我在哪里?
[25:16] I don’t know 我不知道
[25:18] I’m in the cozy confines of an Oldsmobile… 我在一个舒服的地方 旧的会动的东西旁
[25:21] parked right outside Simone’s house 停在西蒙家外面
[25:23] – Oh, you’re outside? – Yeah 哦,你在外面吗? 是的
[25:25] – Come on in. – Ah, no, man 进来 哦,不
[25:27] I already caught that show 我已经看过表演了
[25:29] I got some for-your-eyes-only shit to show you. Why don’t you step outside? 我有开眼界的东西给你看 你为什么不出来呢?
[25:37] [Siren Wailing In Distance]
[25:41] – Who was that? – That’s Beaumont 谁? 博蒙特
[25:43] Who’s Beaumont? 谁是博蒙特?
[25:45] A employee I had to let go 一个我不得不杀了的雇员
[25:54] What’d he do? 他做了什么?
[25:57] He put hisself in a position where he was gonna have to do ten years in prison 他把自己弄得必须要做十年牢
[26:02] That’s what he did 那是他所做的
[26:04] And if you know Beaumont 如果你认识博蒙特的话
[26:06] you know there ain’t no goddamn way he can do ten years 你知道他十年内没其它路可走
[26:10] If you know that, then you know Beaumont’s gonna do anything Beaumont can… 如果你了解博蒙特 你就会知道博蒙特会尽他的力…
[26:15] to keep from doin’ them ten years 不坐十年的牢
[26:17] includin’ tellin’ the federal government any and every motherfucking thing… 包括告诉联邦政府 有关我们黑人的…
[26:21] about my black ass 每件事情
[26:24] Now, that, my friend, is a clear-cut case… 我的朋友 这是我或他…
[26:27] of him or me 都清楚的事情
[26:29] and you best believe… 你最好相信…
[26:31] it ain’t gonna be me 那不会是我
[26:36] Now, Louis 路易斯
[26:41] if you gonna come in on this thing with me 如果你跟我处理这件事
[26:44] you’ve got to be prepared… 你得准备…
[26:46] – to go all the way. – [Clears Throat] 我们团结一致
[26:49] Now, I got me, so far, a half million dollars in lock boxes… 我目前有五十万美元…
[26:52] in a bank down in Cabo San Lucas 存在卡波圣刘卡斯银行
[26:56] I make this delivery 我做完这批买卖
[26:58] I’m gonna have me over a million 我将挣1百多万
[27:01] Hey, you think I’m gonna let a little cheese-eatin’ nigger like this fuck that up? 嗨,你认为我会放过这黑鬼吗?
[27:05] You best think again 你最好想想
[27:08] Before I let that happen, I’ll shoot this nigger in the head… 在事情发生前 我会朝黑鬼头部开枪…
[27:11] and ten niggers look just like him 十个黑鬼将象他一样
[27:14] You understand what I’m saying? 你明白我所说的吗?
[27:17] Yeah 是
[27:19] – So we on the same page then? – Yeah, I follow 跟我一起干? 好,我来
[27:27] My nigger. [Chuckles] 我的黑人
[27:33] [Airplane Engines Roaring]
[27:40] [Man] Miss Brown.! 布郎小姐
[27:42] Hi, I’m Detective Mark Dargas, L.A.P.D 嗨,我是玛克达格斯侦探
[27:45] – Can I ask what you have in that bag? – The usual stuff 我可以问问包里有什么吗? 普通的东西
[27:49] You know, I’m a flight attendant for Cabo Air 你知道,我是卡波航空的服务员
[27:51] – Can I help out here? – Who’s this? 我可以帮忙吗? 谁?
[27:55] Sorry, this is Special Agent Ray Nicolet with Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms 对不起,这是特工莱尼科莱特 烟酒和武器科 (ATF)
[27:58] – Oh, yeah? May I see some I.D.? – Yeah. Sure 哦,是吗?我可以看身份证吗? 是,当然
[28:03] Would you mind if we just took a look in that bag? 你介意我们看看包吗?
[28:06] Do I mind? Do I have a choice? 我介意吗? 我有选择吗?
[28:09] – Yeah. You have the right to say no. – No 是,你有权说不 不
[28:12] I have the right to make you wait here with Ray while I go get a warrant 我有权让你在这里等 直到我有搜查令
[28:14] If I don’t want to go to all that trouble, I’d just take you in on suspicion now 如果我不想那么麻烦 就把你当嫌疑人
[28:17] – Suspicion of what? – Uh, could I say something? 嫌疑什么? 我可以说什么吗?
[28:21] He just wants to peek inside the bag for a minute 他只想看包里有什么就一分钟
[28:24] I’ll keep my eye on him so he doesn’t take anything 我看着他 他不会拿东西走的
[28:28] – Go ahead. – Thanks a lot 好吧 谢谢
[28:31] [Groaning] Bad knees
[28:35] You have a good flight? 你飞行愉快吗?
[28:38] It’s a shitty flight down to Cabo. I went down there one time with Susan, my wife 卡波航空太糟糕了 我跟老婆苏珊坐过一次
[28:42] Fuckin’ turbulence was unbelievable 空气混浊得不可思议
[28:48] Hey, can I look in this envelope? 嗨,我可以看看信封吗?
[28:54] Ah. [Wolf Whistle] 啊
[29:00] [Laughs] Goddamn 该死
[29:04] I’d say there’s about, oh, uh 我说这好像是…
[29:06] $50,000 here 5万美元
[29:08] What would you say, Ray? 你怎么看,莱?
[29:11] Looks like about 50,000 from here 好象是5万美元
[29:17] – Is this your money? – What if I say no? 这是你的钱? 如果我说不是呢?
[29:20] You should know if you bring in anything over 10,000,you have to declare it 你应该知道如果你带超过1万现金 你得上报
[29:24] You forget, or what? 你忘了吗?
[29:26] You can get a $250,000 fine, plus two years in prison 你得罚款二十五万 判两年刑
[29:31] You want to talk to us about this, or do you want to talk to Customs? 你想跟我们说 或者跟海关说?
[29:35] – I’m not sayin’ another word. – Jackie… 我什么都不说 杰克…
[29:37] I hope you don’t mind if I call you Jackie 我希望你别在意 我叫你杰克
[29:40] Those guys down in Customs? They’re a bunch of pricks. Excuse me, but they are 海关的那些人都是群混蛋 对不起我这样说,但这是事实
[29:44] There’s something about that job makes those people really hard to get along with 由于工作关系 使他们很难以相处
[29:49] You can go down and talk with those guys… 你可以去跟那些事实上令人讨厌的人…
[29:51] who are really suspicious and really disagreeable human beings 谈这些事
[29:55] or you can talk with a couple of good-hearted guys like Mark and myself 或者跟玛克和我这种好心人说
[30:01] It’s up to you 随便你
[30:05] [Dargas] Let’s take a look here at the file on Jacqueline Brown 我们来看看杰克布朗的档案
[30:09] According to this, this isn’t the first time you’ve run afoul of the law 根据此档案 这不是你第一次违法
[30:13] In 1985, while a stewardess for Delta, 1985年 当德耳塔女乘务员时
[30:17] you were busted while carrying drugs for a pilot? 你因给一个驾驶员携带麻醉品而降职?
[30:19] That pilot was my husband, and I got off 飞行员是我丈夫 没办法
[30:21] You mean they offered you a deal, and you grabbed it 你的意思是他们跟你做交易 你同意了
[30:24] – He did time, you did probation. – [Siren Wails]
[30:28] I didn’t hear you ask permission to smoke in my office 我没听到你请求 在我办公室内抽烟
[30:31] – May I smoke? – No, you may not 我可以抽烟吗? 不行
[30:33] So you get off with a slap on the wrist, 因此你们臭味相投
[30:36] but all this criminal activity fucks up your shit for good with the big airlines 但是最让你有好处的 还是大的定期航线
[30:40] Cut to 13 years later, you’re 44 years of age, 13年后 你44岁时
[30:44] flying for the shittiest little shuttle-fuckin’piece of shit Mexican airline there is, 在飞墨西哥的定期航班
[30:49] where you make what… $ 13,000 a year? 那地方你挣多少 每年1万三?
[30:51] I make 16,000, plus benefits 加上奖金我才挣1万六
[30:54] You been in the service industry 19 years, and all you make is 16,000, plus benefits? 你在服务行业做了19年 所挣的加上奖金就是1万六吗?
[30:59] Didn’t exactly set the world on fire, did you, Jackie? 没有让世界着火,对吗杰克?
[31:03] Jackie, you have a good lawyer? 杰克,你有位好律师吗?
[31:06] [Dargas] Can she afford a good one, is more like it 他可以提供好的帮助
[31:08] Otherwise you’ll be in Sybil Brand three weeks… 否则你会关在西比尔三周…
[31:11] before the public defender gets around to ya 在免费律师为你辩护前
[31:14] – [Siren Wails] – Hey, Jackie, do you know a guy named Beaumont Livingston? 嗨,杰克 你认识博蒙德 利文斯顿吗?
[31:20] Yeah? No? 是?还是不是?
[31:23] – [Pours Coffee] – Because he knows you 因为他认识你
[31:26] Well, he knew you 他认识你
[31:28] He doesn’t know anybody now. He’s dead 现在他不认识任何人了 他死了
[31:31] They found him in a trunk of a car this morning 他们今天早上 在一辆车的后车箱里发现了他
[31:34] shot twice 被射击两次
[31:36] Once in the chest, once in the head 一次在胸部 一次是头上
[31:40] Here you go. So I guess I’m wondering 这给你 我在想
[31:42] If you don’t know Beaumont 如果你不认识博蒙特
[31:47] why do you suppose Beaumont knows you? 为什么你认为博蒙特认识你呢?
[31:54] [Clears Throat] Look, Miss Brown, we don’t give a fuck about you 布郎小姐 我们不是捉弄你
[31:59] You know who we want 你知道我们想要谁
[32:01] If you cooperate, tell us what we want to know, we’ll help you get out of this 如果你合作的话, 告诉我们所想知道的 我们帮你出去
[32:05] If you refuse to cooperate, continue to cop a shit attitude like you’re doing now 如果不想合作 继续这种态度
[32:09] we will give you to Customs and they will take you to court 我们将把你送到海关 他们会带你进法庭的
[32:12] With your prior, thejudge will give you two years 以你从前的记录 法官会判你两年刑期
[32:15] Now, you’ll probably only end up serving a year and some change 你也许只需坐一年
[32:18] but if I was a 44-year-old black woman… 但如果我是44岁的黑人妇女的话
[32:21] desperately clinging on to this one shitty, little job I was fortunate enough to get 我可能找不到工作
[32:26] I don’t think that I’d think I had a year to throw away 我认为如果换我 会不想浪费一年的时间
[32:29] So let’s start again now, shall we? 我们再开始吧,好吗?
[32:33] Who in Mexico gave you this money, and who in America were you bringing it to? 谁在墨西哥给你钱 你把钱带给美国的谁?
[32:37] I’m not sayin’ another goddamn word 我不会说的
[32:44] [Clears Throat]
[32:47] I’d like your permission to look through this again so we’ll know how much we’re talking about 我要你允许我再看看 好让我们知道谈到哪份上了
[32:52] Sure. Go ahead 当然,继续
[32:58] While we’re at it, let’s see what else is in there 我们看看还有什么
[33:01] Do you mind? 你介意吗?
[33:07] Beauty case 不错的想法
[33:09] – Mm-hmm. What’s in it? – Beauty products 嗯嗯,什么? 漂亮的东西
[33:13] Alarm clock 闹钟
[33:16] Glass case 玻璃的
[33:19] Birth control 避孕药
[33:24] – [Dargas] What’s that? – My diet shit 什么? 我吃的
[33:27] Let’s see what else is in there 我们看看还有什么
[33:31] Here. Here. Here 这里,这里
[33:35] – What’s this? – What’s that shit? 这是什么? 什么东西?
[33:39] [Engine Revving]
[33:41] Let’s go, ladies. First door on the left 我们走,女士们 左边的一楼
[33:43] [Woman] “Ninety-nine years is a long, long, long time”
[33:47] “Ninety-nine years is such a long, long, long time”
[33:52] “Ninety-nine years is a long, long time”
[33:56] “Well, look at me”
[33:58] “I’ll never be free”
[34:01] “I’m a long-time woman”
[34:07] Brown, case 70032 布朗,70032号案件
[34:14] The charge is… 这案件是…
[34:16] possession of narcotics with the intent to distribute 拥有和传播毒品
[34:20] – How does your client plead? – Uh, Your Honor, she wishes to stand mute 你的当事人有什么要辩护的? 哦,法官大人,她希望保持沉默
[34:24] Very well 很好
[34:26] Detective… Varga 瓦格…侦探
[34:29] – Dargas, Your Honor. – Sorry 达格斯,阁下 对不起
[34:31] Uh, you were the arresting officer in this case? 你是起诉本案件的警官?
[34:34] – That’s correct, Your Honor. – And do you have a bail recommendation? 是的,阁下 你觉得保释金定多少好?
[34:37] – Yes, I do, Your Honor. – And that would be? 我想好了,阁下 多少?
[34:40] Based on the defendant’s prior conviction… 根据被告以前的犯罪纪录…
[34:43] and the extreme possibility of flight due to the occupation 并且她的职业非常利于逃走
[34:45] the state requests a bond of no less than 25,000 保释金最低应该不少于二万五千
[34:48] [Judge] You people are fine with this? 你们觉得呢?
[35:00] I’m gonna set bond at 10,000… 我将把保释金定为一万
[35:03] and set the date of August 21… 预审期的日期定在
[35:06] for the prelim 八月二十一日左右…
[35:08] Your Honor, when will that be? 法官大人 到底什么时候?
[35:10] That’s six weeks from now. We’ll continue this matter then 六个星期后 我们到时再处理这件事
[35:14] Owens, case 72242 欧文思,72242号案件
[35:18] The charge is possession of a concealed weapon… 控告拥有非法武器…
[35:21] and striking an officer 打死一名警官
[35:24] – How does your client plead? – I thought it’d be 25 你的当事人有什么要辩护的? 我还以为是二十五日
[35:29] [Female Lawyer] Uh, my client would like to plead guilty, Your Honor 我的当事人不承认有罪
[35:32] [Judge] Is the arresting officer here in the courtroom? 起诉的警官在法庭吗?
[35:42] [Toilet Flushing]
[35:46] Uh-uh-uh. I didn’t hear you wash your hands 我没听到你洗手
[35:52] – Comfortable? – Yeah 舒服吗? 是
[35:54] – Door was open, so I just come on in. – I can see that 门开着,我就进来了 我明白
[35:59] – Why? – Got some more business for you 为甚么? 为你拉了更多的生意
[36:01] Oh, yeah? What did he do? 哦,真的吗? 她做了什么?
[36:03] She is an airline stewardess 她是航空服务员
[36:06] Got caught coming back from Mexico with some blow 从墨西哥返回时 不小心被捕了
[36:09] They set her bond this afternoon at $10,000 保释金要一万美金
[36:12] Now, I’m figuring you could take that $10,000 you owe me from Beaumont 我认为你把博蒙特的事上欠我的一万美金 拿出来最好
[36:16] move it over to the stewardess 然后给她
[36:18] – The bond for possession’s only a thousand. – Hmm. Yeah 只欠你一千美金 是
[36:22] Man, they fuckin’ with her. They callin’ that shit “possession with intent.” 老兄,他们在抢奸她 他们把那叫“企图犯罪的拥有”
[36:26] A 44-year-old black woman caught with less than two ounces 一个44岁的黑人妇女 携带量少于两昂司
[36:29] they calling that shit “intent.” 他们称之为“企图犯罪”
[36:31] The same thing happen to a movie star, they call it “possession.” 一个电影明星也发生过同样的事 他们却称之为“拥有”
[36:35] Still sounds high 听起来很高深
[36:37] Well, um, she had on her, I believe it was 50 grand in cash 我相信她手头上只有5万现金
[36:42] All right, before we start talking about stewardesses 好的 我们开始谈论服务员之前
[36:46] let’s get Beaumont out of the way first 我们先找到博蒙特
[36:48] You know, I think somebody already did 你知道 我想有人已经做了
[36:50] – What? – You ain’t hear? 什么? 你没听到吗?
[36:53] – Hear what? – Somebody with a grudge blew Beaumont’s brains out 听到什么? 有人打爆博蒙特的头
[36:57] Oh, shit. That shit rhymes 哦,该死 还真是时候
[37:00] Blew Beaumont’s brains out 打爆博蒙特的头
[37:04] Police make contact with you? 警察跟你联系了吗?
[37:06] Oh, hell, yeah. First motherfucking thing they did 哦,是的 他们一开始就找我了
[37:10] You know, they see I pay a big money bond for my boy 你知道,他们明白 我给儿子支付了大笔钱
[37:12] they start thinking that “where there’s smoke there’s fire” logic 他们开始思索 “无风不起浪”的逻辑
[37:15] Rousted my ass out of bed 10:00 in the morning 早上十点就叫我起床
[37:18] Scared the shit out of my woman Sheronda 吓醒了我的女人 莎伦达
[37:20] She thought they was gonna take my ass away for sure 她以为他们会把我叫走
[37:23] – This stewardess… You know her last name? – Mm-hmm 这位服务员… 你知道她叫什么吗?
[37:27] Brown. Jackie Brown 布郎 杰克布郎
[37:31] – What does she do for you? – Who said she do anything for me? 她为你干什么? 谁说她为我做事?
[37:33] She’s my friend. My friends get in trouble, I like to help them out 她是我的朋友 我的朋友有麻烦,我当然要帮忙
[37:37] Beaumont worked for you 博蒙特为你做事
[37:39] This you and me talking, like lawyer-client thing? 我们在谈论律师与客户的事情吗?
[37:43] You can’t tell nothing I say to you? 你一点都不能告诉我问你的吗?
[37:45] You’re not my client till you get busted and I bond you out 除非我救你出来 你才是我的客户
[37:48] Well, we ain’t got no, uh… What you call that shit? 我们不会有… 你怎么称呼这东西?
[37:52] Confidentiality 保密
[37:54] Why should I tell you anything? 我为什么要告诉你?
[37:56] ‘Cause you want me to know what a slick guy you are 因为你想要我知道 你是怎样的混蛋
[37:59] You got stewardesses bringing you 50 grand 你叫服务员带给你5万美金
[38:01] And why would a stewardess be bringing me 50 grand? 为什么服务员要 带给我五万美金?
[38:05] Now you want me to speculate on what you do 你想要我思索你所做的事
[38:08] I’d say you were in the drug business, except the money’s moving in the wrong direction 我说你在进行毒品交易 要不是钱转移错了方向
[38:13] Whatever you’re into, you seem to be getting away with it, so, uh, more power to you 不管你做什么 你似乎要远离它
[38:18] All right. You want another bond? 好的,你还想要债券吗?
[38:21] You want to move the 10,000 you got on Beaumont over to the stewardess 你想把博蒙特身上得来的 一万美金转给服务员
[38:23] That means paperwork 那意味着文书工作
[38:25] I gotta get a death certificate, present it to the court 我有死亡证书 把它递给法庭
[38:28] make out a receipt for return of bond collateral, I type up another application 制作债券担保的收据 我打印另一份申请书
[38:31] – Hey, hey, hey, hey. – Another indemnity agreement 嗨,嗨 另一份协议
[38:34] – I haven’t got time. – I’m telling you what I have to do 我没有时间 我告诉你我得怎么办
[38:36] What you have to do, in case you forgot 你所需做的就是 以防你忘记
[38:38] – is come up with a premium of a thousand bucks. – I can do that 带上几万美金 我可以办到
[38:41] You know I got the money. I just ain’t got it with me 你知道我有钱 我只是没带在身上
[38:44] Come back when you do. I’ll bond out the stewardess 带钱回来 我保释这位服务员
[38:47] Look, you got to look at this with a little compassion, all right? 瞧,你得用点激情看这个,好吗?
[38:51] Jackie ain’t no criminal. She ain’t used to this kind of treatment 杰克不是罪犯 她不习惯这种待遇
[38:54] Gangsters don’t give a fuck, but your average citizen 歹徒不说话 但你们市民
[38:57] a couple of nights in County get to fuckin’ with their mind 几个晚上在县里 发了疯
[39:00] Ordell, this isn’t a bar. You don’t have a tab 奥德尔,这不是酒巴 你没有帐单
[39:02] Listen to me, all right? 听我说,好吗?
[39:05] You got a 44-year-old, gainfully employed black woman falsely accused… 你有一位44岁的 黑人妇女员工犯罪…
[39:09] Falsely accused? She didn’t come back from Mexico with cocaine on her? 犯罪? 她没带可卡因从墨西哥返回来吗?
[39:13] Falsely accused of“intent.” 犯罪
[39:15] If she had that shit… and mind you, I’m saying if… 如果她没有… 我在说如果…
[39:19] that was her own personal shit to get high with 她自己的东西
[39:21] Is white guilt supposed to make me forget I’m running a business? 白种人罪犯让我忘记了 我在经营生意吗?
[39:28] Oh, it’s like that, huh? 哦,是那样吗?
[39:35] All right 好的
[39:40] I got your little thousand bucks 我把几千美金带来了
[39:45] – Hey, Candy. – Hey, Max 嗨,康迪 嗨,玛克斯
[39:47] Dropping off Lopez, Anita. Picking up Brown, Jackie 放下洛佩兹,安尼塔 接布郎
[39:51] – Okay, no problem. You armed? – You bet I am 好的,没问题,你装备武器了吗? 当然
[39:59] [Buzzes]
[40:10] [Candy] Max, here she comes 玛克斯,她来了
[40:50] “Why do I keep my mind”
[40:55] “On you all the time”
[40:59] “And I don’t even know you”
[41:02] “I don’t know you”
[41:08] “Why do I feel this way”
[41:12] “Thinking about you”
[41:14] “Every day”
[41:17] – “And I don’t even know you” – [Gate Buzzes]
[41:20] [Max] Miss Brown? 布郎小姐?
[41:23] – Yes? – “Take me in your arms” 什么事?
[41:25] – I’m Max Cherry. I’m your bail bondsman. – “Thrill me with all” 我是玛克斯奇里 我是你的保释人
[41:28] – “Of your charms” – I could give you a lift home, if you like 我可以把你带回家 如果你愿意的话
[41:32] – “And I’ll take to the sky on a natural high” – Okay 好的
[41:38] – “Loving you more till the day I die” – “On a natural high”
[41:42] – “Take to the sky on a natural high” – “I want you to be mine”
[41:46] “Loving you more”
[41:51] – [Keys Jangling] – [Car Beeping]
[41:53] – “If you have anything to do” – [Engine Starts]
[41:56] “Call me and I will do it for you”
[42:01] You really a bail bondsman? 你真的是保释人吗?
[42:05] Well, who do you think I am? 你认为我是谁?
[42:07] – I showed you my card in there. – Can I see your I.D.? 我把证件给你看 我可以看看你的身份证吗?
[42:11] You’re serious? 你是认真的吗?
[42:14] “That wish would be for you to live”
[42:18] “Forever and ever”
[42:22] Who paid my bond? 谁支付我的保释金?
[42:24] – Ordell? – In cash 奥德尔吗? 现金
[42:29] “My heart skips a beat”
[42:34] – “And I take to the sky on a natural high” – “I just take to the sky”
[42:39] – “Loving you more till the day I die” – “On a natural high”
[42:44] – “Take to the sky on a natural high” – “I don’t know you”
[42:48] “Loving you more”
[42:59] You got any cigarettes in here? 你有香烟吗?
[43:02] You won’t find any cigarettes in there 你在这里找不到香烟
[43:07] – Can we stop and get cigarettes? – Sure 我们可以停下来抽支烟吗? 当然
[43:11] Have you ever been to the River Bottom? 你去过布顿河吗?
[43:13] – I don’t think so. – It’s all right. It’s a cop bar 我没有 好的,那是警察酒巴
[43:17] Can we just stop at a 7-Eleven or something? 我们可以在71连锁店里吃点东西吗?
[43:21] – I thought you might like to have a drink. – I’d love to, but not there 我想你可能想喝点东西 是的,但不是在那里
[43:26] How ’bout the Hilton by the airport? 机场旁边的希尔顿餐厅如何?
[43:29] – Is it dark? – Kind of a sports bar 黑吗? 有点像运动酒巴
[43:32] It doesn’t sound dark 听起来不黑
[43:35] Why does it have to be dark? 为什么要黑点?
[43:38] Because it looks like I just got out of jail, that’s why 因为看起来 我刚从监狱里出来
[43:43] You’re dropping me off at my place. There’s a joint near me 你随便把我放在哪里
[43:49] [Metallic Rattling]
[43:53] [Metal Ball Rattling]
[43:56] No, thanks. I quit three years ago 不,谢谢 我三年前戒了
[43:58] – Gain weight? – Ten pounds 体重加了吗? 十英谤
[44:01] – Take it off and put it back on. – [Scoffs] 基本上没重也没轻
[44:04] That’s why I don’t quit 这就是我不戒的原因
[44:11] Mm 嗯
[44:17] If I can’t fly, I’m gonna have a bitch of a time trying to find my rent 如果我不能飞 我就有时间找我的租金
[44:24] You know 你知道
[44:26] the other day I figured out that I must have written about… 我得猜出我必须写上…
[44:30] 15,000 bonds since I’ve been in the business 一万五千的保释金 自从我做生意以来
[44:34] I figure about 80% of those were drug-related, so… 我想百分之八十 与毒品交易有关…
[44:38] if you want, I could help you figure out your options 如果你愿意 我可以帮你作出选择
[44:45] So far, they told me if I cooperate 他们告诉我 如果我合作的话
[44:47] then I’ll get probation, maybe 我也许可以保释
[44:51] Or if I stand mute, I can get as much as five years 如果我保持沉默的话 我可以挣五年之内挣的钱
[44:54] Does that sound right? 这样可以吗?
[44:57] I’d say that if they try you and convict you, you won’t get more than a year and a day 我说如果他们审判并且判你有罪 你就得不到一年甚至一天的钱
[45:01] That’s state time, prison 进监狱的时候就到了
[45:03] But they won’t want to do that 但他们不想那样做
[45:05] They’ll offer you simple possession, a couple of months of county time… 他们只给你几个月的节假日时间…
[45:08] and a year or two of probation 或者一两年假释期
[45:11] Do you happen to know who put the dope in your bag? 你知道谁把毒品放在你袋子里?
[45:15] Yeah 是
[45:17] But that’s not what this is about 但那不是事情的缘由
[45:21] They were waiting for my ass 他们在等我
[45:23] They knew about the money 他们知道钱在哪里
[45:25] – They even knew the exact amount. – What did they want to know? 他们连确切金额都了解 他们想知道什么?
[45:29] Who gave me the money and who I was givin’ it to 谁把钱给我 我把钱给谁
[45:32] They found this guy in the trunk of a car with his head blown off 他们在后车箱里找到了他
[45:36] They said it was him who told them about me 他们说是他 告诉他们我的事
[45:38] That would be… Beaumont Livingston 可能是…博蒙特里文斯顿
[45:42] How do you know about him? 你怎么认识他?
[45:45] I wrote him on Monday. They found him dead on Tuesday 我星期一记下了他 他们星期二发现他死了
[45:49] Ordell pick up his bond? 奥德尔负责他的保释金?
[45:54] Same as you… $10,000 一万美金
[45:58] [Johnny Cash On Stereo] “Back about 18 and 25”
[46:01] “I left Tennessee very much alive”
[46:05] – [Jackie] Thanks for the drink. – [Max] You’re welcome 谢谢 别客气
[46:07] – The legal advice and the ride. – You bet 合法建议 当然
[46:10] – “On a Tennessee stud” – Good luck. We’ll be in touch 祝你好运 我们保持联系
[46:15] “Had some trouble with my sweetheart’s pa”
[46:19] “One ofher brothers was a bad outlaw”
[46:23] “I wrote a letter to my Uncle Fudd”
[46:26] “And I rode away on a Tennessee stud”
[46:31] “The Tennessee stud was long and lean”
[46:35] “The color of the sun and his eyes were green”
[46:40] “He had the nerve and he had the blood”
[46:42] – “There never was a horse like the…” – [Tape Ejects]
[47:19] [Knocking On Door]
[47:24] How ya doin’, Miss Jackie? 你好,杰克小姐?
[47:26] Come on in 进来
[47:36] – Do you got some booze? – I got some vodka in the freezer 你有酒吗? 冰箱里有伏特加酒
[47:41] – Got some O.J.? – Mm-hmm 有奥杰牌吗? 嗯
[47:43] Why don’t you be a good hostess… 你为什么不做个好服务员…
[47:46] and hook a brother up a screwdriver? 钩上一个司机呢?
[47:49] Sure 当然
[47:57] Well? 那么?
[48:00] – You gonna thank me? – For what? 你想感谢我? 为什么?
[48:03] Who the hell do you think got your ass out of jail? 你到底认为 谁把你保释出狱?
[48:06] The same guy that put my ass in jail. Thanks a lot 把我放进监狱的那个人 多谢
[48:10] Hey, you got caught with blow. That’s your business 嗨,那是你的事
[48:15] – It wasn’t mine. – What? 不是我的事 什么?
[48:18] Oh, shit. [Chuckles] 哦,该死
[48:22] I bet that was that present Mr. Walker was sending Melanie 我猜那是瓦尔克先生给梅兰尼的
[48:25] Yeah. If you didn’t put it in there, he must have 是,如果你没有放在那 他一定有
[48:29] Damn. That shit wasn’t called for. Baby, I’m sorry 该死 宝贝,对不起
[48:33] Bet they asked you a whole shitload of questions about it, huh? 他们一定问你 许多问题,对吗?
[48:37] And all that money, where it came from 那些钱从哪里来的
[48:41] Probably asked you who you was bringin’ it to too 也许问了你 你把钱带给谁
[48:47] They asked 他们问了
[48:50] And you said? 你说呢?
[48:52] – “I want to talk to my lawyer.” – [Laughs] “我想跟我的律师说”
[48:56] You sure you didn’t get nervous and kind of let somethin’ slip? 你肯定没有太紧张 而漏了口风吗?
[49:00] I mean, if you did, I ain’t mad at you 我的意思是,如果你说了的话 我不会对你生气
[49:03] I just gotta know 我只是想知道
[49:07] You ain’t asking the right questions 你问的问题不对
[49:17] You should be asking why they picked me up 你应该问问 他们为什么保释我
[49:22] They were waiting for me 他们在等我
[49:25] They knew about the money and they knew the exact amount 他们知道钱 他们知道金额
[49:29] – [Lighter Clicks] – They tell you how they happen to come by this information? 他们告诉你他们是怎样得到消息的吗?
[49:34] Hmm. [Exhales] 嗯
[49:36] Beaumont Livingston? 博蒙特利文斯顿?
[49:39] I knew it. I knew it 我就知道
[49:42] They even asked me if I knew Mr. Walker 他们还问我 是否认识瓦尔克先生
[49:45] Yeah? 是吗?
[49:48] I didn’t tell them anything about him 我没有告诉他们 有关他的事
[49:51] My name come up? 我的名字呢?
[49:54] Mm-mm 嗯
[49:56] – You ain’t said nothin’ about me? – Mm-mm 他们没有问起我吗? 嗯
[50:00] Ah, that’s mighty noble of you 啊,你太好了
[50:04] They tell you what happened to this Beaumont fellow? 他们告诉你 博蒙特出事了吗?
[50:09] Yeah, they told me 是,他们告诉我了
[50:11] Yeah 是
[50:13] Somebody must have been real mad at old Beaumont 有人一定 对老朋友博蒙特很生气
[50:16] Or else they pretty scared about what he might say to keep from doing time 否则他们会很害怕 他要说的话
[50:23] Yeah, I bet they asked you a whole shitload of questions 是,我想他们问了你 许多问题
[50:27] And you ain’t givin’ them no kind of answer? 你没有回答他们吗?
[50:31] – Mm-mm. – You scared of me? 嗯 你怕我吗?
[50:37] You got any reason to be nervous around me? 你有理由对我紧张吗?
[50:41] [Gun Hammer Cocks]
[50:45] Is that what I think it is? 我是这么认为的吗?
[50:47] What do you think it is? 你认为什么?
[50:50] – I think it’s a gun pressed up against my dick. – Well, you thought right 我认为是手枪压住了我老二 你想的对
[50:53] Now, take your hands from around my throat 把手放开我的喉咙
[50:56] nigger 黑鬼
[51:00] – What the hell’s wrong with you, Jackie? – Shut the fuck up 你怎么了,杰克? 闭嘴
[51:02] Don’t you move. Oh, what is this? What the fuck is this? 别动,哦,这是什么? 这是什么?
[51:05] Hey, that ain’t got nothing to do with you. I carry that all the time 嗨,跟你无关 我一直带着这个
[51:09] You been talking to them police too much 你对警察说得太多了
[51:11] – The police didn’t try and strangle my ass. – Come on, girl 警察没有把我怎么样 好了,女孩
[51:14] – I was just playing with you. – I ain’t playing with you 我只是跟你开开玩笑 我不跟你开玩笑
[51:16] I’m gonna unload both of these motherfuckers if you don’t do what I tell you to do 如果你不照我的做 我就叫你老二开花
[51:20] – You understand what I’m saying? – Jackie, stop acting crazy 你明白我所说的吗? 杰克,不要疯了
[51:22] – Do you understand what the fuck I’m saying? – Yeah, woman. Damn! 你明白我说的话吗? 是,该死的女人!
[51:25] Now, sit your ass down on that sofa 坐在沙发上
[51:27] See? Police start fuckin’ with your mind, start pittin’ black against black 警察把你弄疯 让黑人相互仇恨
[51:32] – That’s how they do. They been doing this since… – Shut your raggedy ass up 那是他们所做的 闭上你的鸟嘴
[51:36] Sit the fuck down! 坐下!
[51:39] – [Sighs] – And put your hands behind your head 把手举在头顶上
[51:42] – This is gettin’ silly now. – Oh, silly? You want to see some motherfuckin’ silly? 这真的有点悲惨 悲惨吗?你想看到别人悲惨吗?
[51:47] If I have to tell you to shut up one more time, I’m gonna shut you up 如果我要再叫你闭嘴 我将让你闭嘴
[51:50] – I just came over here to talk to you. – To talk? 我来这里跟你谈话 谈话?
[51:54] The way I see it, you and me got one motherfucking thing to talk about 我明白 你我之间有件事要谈谈
[51:59] One thing 一件事
[52:01] and that’s what you are willing to do for me 你愿意为我做的
[52:04] – I can get you a lawyer. – No, let’s be realistic 我可以帮你请位律师 不,我们现实点
[52:08] Now, sooner or later they’re gonna get around to offering me a plea deal 迟早他们会起诉我
[52:11] and you know that 你知道的
[52:13] – That’s why you came here to kill me. – I ain’t come over to kill you 那就是你来这里杀我的原因 我不是来杀你的
[52:16] No, that’s all right. It’s okay 不,是的 好了
[52:19] Now, I forgive you 我原谅你
[52:21] Now, let’s say, if I tell on you 如果我告诉你 我们说吧
[52:24] I walk 我走
[52:26] – If I don’t, I’ll go to jail. – Uh-huh 如果我走不了 我就坐牢
[52:29] I want $100,000… 我要十万美金…
[52:32] in a escrow account in my name… 以我的名义 放入帐户…
[52:34] if I’m convicted up to a year or put on probation 如果我判罪一年…
[52:38] Now, if I have to do more than a year, 如果我不只一年
[52:41] you pay another $100,000 你付我十万美金
[52:49] I can do that 我可以做到
[52:51] – You know I got that problem. All my money is… – In Mexico 你知道我有麻烦,我所有的钱… 在墨西哥
[52:55] – Right. – Well, I been thinking about that too 是的 我也一直在考虑
[52:58] I got me an idea 我有个主意
[53:02] Uh… 嗯…
[53:05] Let me hear that. We friends again 让我听听 我们又是朋友
[53:07] Why don’t you point that motherfucking gun somewhere else? 你为什么不把该死的枪 对着别的地方呢?
[53:16] – I’ll talk to the cops tomorrow and tell you if it’s on. – All right 我明天跟警察说 好的
[53:29] [Door Tapper Knocking]
[53:38] You want your gun back? 你想要回你的枪吗?
[53:41] Come in and I’ll get it for you 进来 我给你
[53:44] [Children Shouting, Chattering]
[54:06] Max, look, I am so sorry about this 玛克斯 我很抱歉
[54:08] You know, I was afraid to ask to borrow it, ’cause I was afraid you would say no 你知道,我不敢向你借 因为我害怕你拒绝
[54:13] I mean, you’d have to 我的意思是 你不得不
[54:15] Would you like some coffee? 你想喝点咖啡吗?
[54:18] – If you’re having some. – I am. Come on in 如果你有的话 有的,进来
[54:21] Why don’t you make yourself at home 你为什么不随便点呢?
[54:23] Just, you know, have a seat 你知道,坐下
[54:26] Did you get a chance to use it? 你有机会用吗?
[54:29] I felt a lot safer having it 有它的话 我会觉得安全些
[54:32] Oh, the milk went bad while I was in jail 哦,我在监狱里时 牛奶变质了
[54:35] – Black’s fine. – Cool 纯咖啡就好了 好的
[54:38] Would you, uh, care to hang on to it for a while? 你为什么想要只枪?
[54:41] It wouldn’t be legal, but if it makes you feel better, I guess… 它是非法的 但如果它使你感觉好些的话…
[54:45] Well, thanks. I got one now 谢谢 现在我有一支了
[54:47] – You went out this morning and bought a gun? – [Water Running] 今天早上你出去买了支枪吗?
[54:50] – What? I didn’t hear you. – You went out this morning and bought a gun? 什么?我没听到 你今天早上买了支枪吗?
[54:54] Well, let’s say I got one now, okay? 好,那我们谈谈我买了支枪吧?
[54:59] – Somebody loan it to you? – Yeah 有人为你装子弹吗? 是的
[55:02] [Water Pouring]
[55:06] All right! We’re on 好的!
[55:09] It might be a little black. Would you like to hear some music? 也许有点纯 你想听听音乐吗?
[55:13] Sure 当然
[55:15] Cool 太好了
[55:17] You know, I couldn’t wait to get home last night… 你知道 我昨晚迫不及待地回家…
[55:20] and wash the jail outta my hair 清洗头发
[55:22] – It looks nice. – Thanks 看起来很好 谢谢
[55:27] You never got into the whole CD revolution? 你从没听说过CD革命吗?
[55:30] Oh, I got a few, but I can’t afford to start all over again 哦,我有所耳闻 但我支付不起
[55:33] I mean, I’ve invested too much time and money… [Blows] 我付出了太多的时间和金钱…
[55:36] In my albums 在我的影集上
[55:38] Yeah, but you can’t get new stuff on records 是,但你没有新的影碟
[55:42] I don’t get new stuff that often 我没时间去常买新的
[55:51] [Lighter Clicks]
[56:01] “I gave my heart and soul”
[56:05] “To you, girl”
[56:08] “Didn’t I do it, baby”
[56:12] – “Didn’t I do it, baby” – It’s pretty
[56:14] Mm-hmm 嗯
[56:16] – Who is this? – The Delfonics 谁? 德尔弗尼克斯
[56:21] – “Didn’t I do it, baby” – It’s nice 很好
[56:24] – Mm-hmm. – “Didn’t I do it, baby” 嗯
[56:27] I called in sick today. As far as the airline knows, I’m still available 今天我不舒服 到现在为止航空公司告诉我还可以上班
[56:31] – Are you? – I don’t know. I’m gonna go in and talk with Nicolet and Dargas today 是吗? 我不知道,我要跟尼科莱特和达格斯谈谈
[56:35] I’m going to do what you suggested… offer to help and see what happens 我照你的建议做 但结果…
[56:39] What I meant was to have a lawyer do the negotiating for you 我的意思是 请位律师为你协商
[56:43] No, I want to talk to them first. I know more now about Ordell’s money 不,我想先跟他们谈谈 我更了解奥德尔的钱
[56:46] Well, if it’s the A.T.F. Guy that wants you, that’ll only interest him up to a point 如果这是ATF的人想要你做的 那只会让他们有一点兴趣
[56:50] I know, but it’s a lot of money 我知道 但那是很多钱
[56:53] It’s a half a million dollars all in Cabo, and more coming in 在卡波总共有五十万 以后还会有更多
[56:57] – How’d you find that out? – Ordell told me last night 你怎么知道的? 奥德尔昨晚告诉我的
[57:01] – He called? – He came by 他打电话 他来过
[57:05] – What’d you do? – We talked 你做了些什么? 我们谈了一会
[57:09] Do you think he still trusts you? 你认为他还相信你吗?
[57:11] He had his doubts at first, but he’s always trusted me 他起先怀疑 但他总归相信了我
[57:15] And he wants to believe more than anything else that he still can 他想相信 他所能相信的更多的事
[57:21] – Why? – Because he needs my ass 为什么? 因为他需要我
[57:23] Otherwise, that money’s just gonna sit over there in Cabo. You want some sugar? 否则钱将永远留在卡波 你想要糖吗?
[57:28] No, thank you. There’s gotta be other ways of getting it out 不,谢谢 还有别的办法
[57:32] Maybe, but I’m the only one he’s ever used 也许 但我是他用过的唯一的人
[57:35] I mean, he can’t use his other people. They’re crooks 他不能用别人
[57:38] I mean, he might try to… bring the money in himself 他可能试着… 自己带钱回来
[57:41] but he ain’t gonna wanna stand in no customs lines 但没内线他还是不愿意
[57:44] So, either he recruits another Cabo stewardess or he continues to trust me 要么他雇用别的服务员 要么他继续相信我
[57:47] And I made him feel like he still can 我让他觉得 他还可以相信我
[57:50] Are you gonna offer to set him up? 你想设他圈套吗?
[57:53] Yeah, if I get off. Otherwise, fuck ’em 是,如果我可以
[57:57] It’s very possible that Ordell’s killed somebody 很可能奥德尔杀了人
[58:01] Do you realize that? 你意识到了吗?
[58:03] Well, I ain’t going back to jail and I ain’t doing that probation thing again 我不想坐牢 我不会再试了
[58:14] Max, how do you feel about getting old? 玛克斯 你有变老的感觉吗?
[58:17] You’re not old. You look great 你没老 你精神很好
[58:21] [Chuckles] No, I’m asking you how do you feel about getting old 不,我问你 你有没有觉得自己老了
[58:24] – Doesn’t it bother you? – It’s not really something I think about 难道你不烦吗? 这不是我考虑的事
[58:29] – Really? – I guess I got sensitive about my hair a few years ago 真的吗? 我想几年前我的头发就不大对劲
[58:33] It started falling out, so I did something about it 开始掉发 我采取了办法
[58:36] How’d you feel about that? 感觉如何?
[58:39] I feel fine with it. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have done it 我觉得很好 否则我不会做的
[58:42] I did it to feel better about myself, and, you know, I do 我自己觉得好些
[58:45] I look in the mirror. Looks like me 我在镜子里看 很象我
[58:49] Yeah, but it’s different for men 是,但男人并不尽相同
[58:52] You know, I can’t really feel too sorry for you in this department 你知道,我不能 对你在这里感到很抱歉
[58:56] I bet that, except for possibly an afro 除了非洲人
[58:59] you look exactly the way you did at 29 你看起来只有29岁
[59:03] Well, my ass ain’t the same 但我屁股不一样
[59:06] Bigger? 更大些吗?
[59:09] Yeah 是
[59:11] Ain’t nothing wrong with that 不会有错的
[59:15] Something else worry you? 你还有什么烦恼的事吗?
[59:18] Oh 哦
[59:21] [Sighs] I always feel like I’m starting over 我总觉得我刚刚开始
[59:26] – How many bonds you said you wrote? – 15,000 你说你写了多少保释金? 一万五千
[59:31] – Is that a lot? – That’s plenty 那么多吗? 很多的
[59:33] “Pass them by”
[59:36] Well, I’ve flown over seven million miles 我飞了七百万英里
[59:38] and I’ve been waiting on people for 20 years 我等别人等了二十年
[59:42] Then after my bust, the best job I could get was with Cabo Air 我在卡波航空公司 得到的最好的工作
[59:45] which is the worst job you can get in this industry 就是你在工业中 得到的最差的工作
[59:49] You know I make 16,000 a year 你知道我一年挣一万六千美金
[59:52] plus retirement benefits that ain’t worth a damn? 加上奖金吗?
[59:55] And with this arrest hanging over my head, Max, I’m scared 把这种事压在我头上 我觉得害怕
[59:59] And if I lose this job, I gotta start all over again 如果我失去工作 我得重新开始
[1:00:02] and I ain’t got nothing to start over with 我没有什么可以开始的
[1:00:04] I’ll be stuck with whatever I can get 我会做我所能找到的工作
[1:00:07] “Oh, baby, please now”
[1:00:10] And that shit is more scary than Ordell 比奥德尔更害怕
[1:00:13] “La, la, la means”
[1:00:15] “I love you”
[1:00:18] [Printer Buzzing]
[1:00:22] – [Woman] Let’s go. – [Man] You don’t have to… Ow.! 我们走 你不必…
[1:00:24] – Hey! – Hey, great, you’re here 嗨 嗨,太好了,你们在这
[1:00:26] – Yeah. Hey, Jackie. How’re you doing? – Fine 嗨,杰克,你好吗? 很好
[1:00:29] – Can I have a word outside with Ray for a minute? – Sure. Take your time 我可以跟莱在外面说几句话吗? 当然可以
[1:00:32] – I’ll just be a minute. – May I smoke? 我马上来 我可以抽烟吗?
[1:00:34] Absolutely 当然可以
[1:00:37] – Dude, what up? – She wants to make a deal 什么事? 她想进行交易
[1:00:39] – Oh, yeah? Did she sound scared? – She almost sounds scared 哦,是吗?她害怕吗? 她听起来害怕
[1:00:42] – What’s she want? – She wants to go back to work 她想要什么? 她想回去工作
[1:00:44] – Oh, yeah? So what’s she going to give us? – She hasn’t gone into specifics 哦,是吗?她会给我们什么? 她没有具体说
[1:00:47] – She’s been waiting for you to get here. – She knows it’s my case, right? 她一直在等你来这里 她知道这是我的事,对吗?
[1:00:50] Well, she hasn’t said it, but she’s not stupid 她没有说 但她不笨
[1:00:52] – She knows it’s you who wants her. – Let’s go. Cool 她知道你想要她 我们走,太好了
[1:00:57] [Dargas] Jackie, sorry to keep you waiting 杰克,抱歉让你久等了
[1:01:00] [Nicolet] Now, what can we do for you? 我们可以为你做什么?
[1:01:03] I need permission to leave the country so I can keep my job 我需要得到离开这里的允许 我就可以保留工作
[1:01:07] – Yeah, we can look into that. – I need it tomorrow 是,我们看得出 我明天就要
[1:01:10] If I don’t show up for work tomorrow, I’m fired 如果我明天不上班的话 我就会被炒鱿鱼
[1:01:13] Well, you know what we want 你知道我们想要什么
[1:01:16] If I’m working, I can help you 如果我工作的话 我可以帮你们
[1:01:18] Help us do what, Jackie? 帮我们什么,杰克?
[1:01:21] – Help you get Ordell Robbie. – So now, you do know him 帮你们找到奥德尔罗比 你认识他
[1:01:24] You never asked if I did or not 你从没问过我 我做还是不做
[1:01:26] – So you’re telling us now that you do know him. – Of course I do 你告诉我们你认识他 当然
[1:01:29] – I deliver money for him. – No shit? 我都帮他运钱 不是胡说吗?
[1:01:32] – You know how he makes his money? – He sells guns 你知道他怎么挣钱的吗? 他卖手枪
[1:01:36] – You ever see him sell a gun? – No 你看过他卖手枪吗? 没有
[1:01:38] – Then how do you know he sells guns? – He told me 那你怎么知道他卖手枪 他告诉我的
[1:01:41] Besides, why else would a A.T.F. Man be after him? 而且,为什么ATF的人捉拿他呢?
[1:01:44] [Snickering]
[1:01:49] Well, how can you help us? 你怎么帮我们?
[1:01:52] I’ll do anything I can to help you get his ass, short of wearing a wire 我会尽力帮你们的
[1:01:56] And in return for my help, I need permission to leave the country, and immunity 为了回报我的帮助 我得离开这里
[1:02:00] You don’t want much, do you? 你不想要更多吗?
[1:02:03] Can you do it or not? 你能做还是不能做?
[1:02:09] You know, I mean… 你知道,我的意思是…
[1:02:11] It’s possible 可能的
[1:02:14] You’re going to hear a guy beg for his life, lady 你将听到一个男人 诉求他的生命
[1:02:16] ’cause he betrayed Nani Vitali 因为他背叛了南尼威塔利
[1:02:18] Read the paper 看报纸
[1:02:20] – Read it! – [Crying] 看!
[1:02:25] [Man On TV] Nani Vitali, a dangerous criminal 南尼威塔利 危险的罪犯
[1:02:27] He’s already killed two people 他已经杀了两个人
[1:02:30] – You know what he’s known as? The Mad Dog Murderer. – [Water Gurgling] 你知道他以什么著称吗? 疯狗杀手
[1:02:33] [Ordell Clears Throat]
[1:02:36] – Hey, girl. – iHola.! 嗨,女孩
[1:02:40] Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Looks like somebody got some new clothes 嗨,嗨 好象有人穿了新衣服
[1:02:44] Yeah, we did a little shoppin’ 是,我们购物了
[1:02:47] You know, I couldn’t have my boy running around looking like no bum 我不能象疯子一样
[1:02:50] – I don’t know. I didn’t look like a bum. – Come on now, man 我不知道,我看起来不象疯子 好了
[1:02:52] – You know you had that Salvation Army thing going. – [Chuckling] 你知道你是救世军
[1:02:56] Goddamn, girl. You getting high already? It’s just 2:00 该死,刚刚二点
[1:03:01] It’s that late? 有那么晚了吗?
[1:03:03] You smoke too much of that shit, that shit’s gonna rob you of your ambition 你抽烟抽太多了 它将夺取你的雄心
[1:03:05] Not if your ambition is to get high and watch TV 如果你的雄心不仅仅是看电视的话
[1:03:09] [Louis, Melanie Laughing]
[1:03:11] – [Phone Ringing] – Oh, y’all a couple of Cheech and Chongs, huh? 哦,你的一些朋友?
[1:03:14] – Oh, don’t get up. I got it. – [Melanie Laughing] 哦,别起来,我去
[1:03:18] Have a seat 坐下
[1:03:20] Yo. Jackie! What’s up? 你,杰克 什么事?
[1:03:24] No, Jackie, I didn’t get your message 不,杰克 我没有收到你的信息
[1:03:26] – I was gonna tell you! – No, no, no, no, no, not on the phone 我告诉你 不不不,不要在电话里讲
[1:03:30] – [Man On TV] Is she a good lay, huh? – Here 她是个好人,对吗? 给你
[1:03:32] – You gotta make sure ain’t nobody following you. – It’s ready to go? 你得确信没人跟踪你 准备走吗?
[1:03:34] Yeah. There’s another bowl left 是,还有一碗
[1:03:36] [Woman On TVGasping] Let me go.! 放我走!
[1:03:40] [Lighter Clicks, Water Gurgling]
[1:03:45] – Take your thumb off the carb. – [Chokes] 松手
[1:03:48] You mean, the sign that’s got the rooster on it?
[1:03:51] [Coughing]
[1:03:54] Shit 该死
[1:03:57] [Melanie] You okay? 你没事吧?
[1:03:59] I’m just… gettin’ old 我只是…变老了
[1:04:02] [Coughing]
[1:04:04] I can’t… smoke or laugh now without coughing 我抽烟或者笑… 都会咳嗽
[1:04:08] Coughing’s good. It opens up the capillaries 咳嗽是好事 有助于打开微血管
[1:04:11] You know, when you cough, you’re pulling air… or in this case, smoke… 当你咳嗽时 会把空气或烟…
[1:04:15] into parts of the lungs that don’t normally get used 压入肺的不常用部份
[1:04:17] And so, coughing’s good. It gets you higher 咳嗽是好事 可以让你精神好
[1:04:20] You definitely know a lot about that 你肯定知道许多的
[1:04:22] Look here, Louis, I got to run out for a little while 路易斯 我得散散步
[1:04:25] So, since you like getting high so much 自从你精神这么好以来
[1:04:28] why don’t you hang out here with Mel, watch a little TV? 你为什么不跟梅尔看会儿电视呢?
[1:04:30] – Way ahead of you. – See, I get high later on when I come back 我回来时 精神会更好的
[1:04:33] See, I get high at night when I get through with all my business 我晚上处理完 所有的事情后精神会很好
[1:04:36] – [Theme Music On TV] – That Rutger Hauer? 那是鲁特格胡尔吗?
[1:04:42] No, it’s Helmut Berger 不,是何尔莫特贝格
[1:04:44] Hmm 嗯
[1:04:46] – Why don’t you walk me to the door, space girl? – Okay 你为什么不送我到门口? 好的
[1:04:51] – You know, I hope you don’t mind hanging out with Louis. – No problem 我希望你不介意跟路易斯合作 没问题
[1:04:55] Try not to tear his clothes off of him, all right? They’re new 不要撕下他的衣服 这是新的
[1:04:58] – Ha, ha, ha! – Ha, ha! [Kisses] 哈哈哈 哈
[1:05:00] – Yo, Louis! Catch you later, man. – Okay. Later 路易斯,待会见 好的,待会见
[1:05:09] – Want a Metrix? – [Coughs] 想要吃玛脆斯餐吗?
[1:05:12] Uh… Damn. Shit 该死
[1:05:14] What’s a Metrix? [Coughs] 是什么?
[1:05:16] It’s like this major meal that you drink in a shake instead of having a big meal 好象主餐
[1:05:20] – It’s like a diet thing? – No. It’s what bodybuilders drink to, you know, beef up 节食餐吗? 不,这是健身者喝的
[1:05:25] No, thanks. [Coughing] 不,谢谢
[1:05:28] Okay 好的
[1:05:33] When was the last time I saw you? 我最后见你是什么时候?
[1:05:35] Oh… six, seven years ago 哦…六七年前
[1:05:38] It doesn’t seem like that long ago 好象没那么久
[1:05:41] – It was that long ago. – [Men On TV Shouting] 有那么久
[1:05:47] – How old were you in this picture? – Which one? 照片上的你多大了? 哪张?
[1:05:51] The roller disco picture. This one 的士高的那张
[1:05:54] Oh. Um, 14 哦,14岁
[1:05:57] – You were 14 here? – Yup 才14岁吗? 是
[1:06:01] Shit, man. I thought you were at least 16 我以为至少有十六岁
[1:06:05] Well, I’m about the same height now as I was then 我跟那时的身高差不多
[1:06:09] [Man On TV] Bruno.! Sanchez.! 布鲁诺!
[1:06:12] [Water Running]
[1:06:14] [Blender Whirring]
[1:06:24] [Whirring Stops]
[1:06:28] – That other picture, that green one? – Yeah? 其他的照片,绿色的? 是吗?
[1:06:31] That was taken at that place called Flippers 在叫弗利普斯的地方拍的
[1:06:33] Do you remember that? It was in Hollywood. Were you in L.A. Then? 你记得吗?在好莱坞 你当时在洛杉矶吗?
[1:06:36] – No. – Where were you? 没有 你在哪?
[1:06:38] I was in Detroit 我在底特律
[1:06:41] With Ordell? 跟奥德尔一起?
[1:06:43] Yeah. We had done some time already 是,我们已相处过一段时间了
[1:06:45] Oh. Were you a… disco guy? 哦,你们… 是DJ吗?
[1:06:48] Nah 不是
[1:06:51] – Come on. Don’t lie. – No, I wasn’t. I don’t like to dance 别撒谎 不,我不是,我不喜欢跳舞
[1:06:55] – Were you ever in one? – I went to a few just to meet women, but… 你进过吗? 我进过几次,但是…
[1:07:00] it was so loud and I didn’t like to dance 迪厅太吵 我不喜欢跳舞
[1:07:04] During that whole scene, I just drank in bars usually 我只是偶尔喝喝酒
[1:07:08] So who didn’t make the cut? 谁没有进过?
[1:07:11] – That’s a picture of me in Japan. – Whose arm is that? 这是我在日本拍的 这是谁的手臂?
[1:07:15] Uh, that’s the guy that I lived with 跟我同居的男人
[1:07:18] His name was Hi-Hiro… Hiro… Hiroshi 他名叫希…希罗
[1:07:20] – He must have made quite an impression. – [Laughs] 他一定让你深有印象
[1:07:23] If you count cheese. I never got to know him really 我并不了解他
[1:07:27] You know, I couldn’t speak anyJapanese, and his English was terrible 我不会说日语 他的英语很糟糕
[1:07:30] But what am I going to say? His English was better than myJapanese, you know 反正怎么说呢? 他的英语比我的日语要好些
[1:07:34] – That sounds like a problem. – Not really 听起来是个麻烦 不是
[1:07:37] You know, we didn’t have that much to say to each other anyway 我们彼此没什么话可说
[1:07:40] I never really got to know him, but I knew enough to know… 我真的不了解他 但我很清楚…
[1:07:43] that I wasn’t missing much, so… 我并不是非常想他 所以…
[1:07:45] Anyway, I keep that picture because, of all the fucking time I was there 我保留照片是因为 我在那里度过所有时光
[1:07:48] that’s the only picture I’ve got of me in Japan 那是我在日本拍的唯一的照片
[1:07:50] – That’s Japan. – Oh. Yeah 这是日本 哦,是的
[1:07:53] Well… Yeah, I can… Yeah, it looks… I could tell 是的,我能… 是,我看得出来
[1:07:55] Wanna fuck? 想做吗?
[1:07:58] Yeah 是
[1:08:00] [Heavy Breathing]
[1:08:11] [Panting]
[1:08:15] That was fun 很有趣
[1:08:17] Yeah. Yeah, that really hit the spot 是,是的 真的有趣
[1:08:25] [Sighs]
[1:08:27] Now we can catch up 我们能把握
[1:08:31] Yeah 是
[1:08:33] [Coughs]
[1:08:36] [Panting] You got a beer? 你有啤酒吗?
[1:08:41] Yeah, sure. In the fridge 是,当然 在冰箱里
[1:08:47] “Uh, I mean, damn Me and you forever hand in hand”
[1:08:51] “I’m married to the firm, boo You got to understand”
[1:08:54] “I’ll die for ’em, gimme a chair and then I’ll fry for ’em”
[1:08:57] – “And if I got to take the stand I’ma lie for ’em” – “Lie for ’em”
[1:08:59] – “It’s me and you hand in hand” – “Forever”
[1:09:01] – “I’m married to the firm, boo You got to understand” – “That we be”
[1:09:04] “I’ll die for ’em, gimme a chair and then I’ll fry for ’em”
[1:09:07] – “And if I got to take the stand I’ma lie for ’em” – “Uhh, sugar”
[1:09:15] [Alarm Chirps]
[1:09:25] [Sound System: Woman Vocalizing]
[1:09:32] I’m going to the bar, baby 我要去酒巴
[1:09:35] “Two people”
[1:09:37] – JackieJack! – Hey 杰克! 嗨
[1:09:40] Damn! I’m gonna have to remember this place. This is all right 该死,我会记得这里的 这里很好
[1:09:44] About two minutes from your crib, ten minutes from the gig. Not bad 两分钟会晕晕忽忽 十分钟就天旋地转,不错
[1:09:47] – What’s your drink, brother? – Let me get a screwdriver, home 你喝点什么? 真想把这搬回家
[1:09:50] – How’re you doing? – Oh, I’m fine 你怎么样? 哦,我很好
[1:09:52] – Yes, you are. – [Jackie, Ordell Chuckle] 是
[1:09:56] Damn! I bet you come in here on a Saturday night 该死,我敢打赌 星期六晚上你会来这里
[1:09:59] you need nigger repellant to keep them motherfuckers off your ass 你需要黑人保护你
[1:10:03] – Oh, I do okay. – Bullshit, Jackie 哦,我没事 胡说,杰克
[1:10:06] You’re a fine motherfucker. I bet you do a damn sight better than okay 你真混蛋
[1:10:10] – You think anybody followed you? – I don’t think so 你认为有人跟踪你吗? 我不这么认为
[1:10:14] But it don’t matter, ’cause they already know I’m meeting you 但没关系的 因为他们知道我跟你约会
[1:10:17] – How the fuck they know that? – I told them 他们怎么知道? 我告诉他们的
[1:10:19] – You told… – 3.25 你告诉… 三块两毛五
[1:10:21] – Here. Keep it. – Thank you, sir 给你,拿着 谢谢,先生
[1:10:24] – You told ’em it’s me? – They already know it’s you 你告诉他们是我吗? 他们知道是你
[1:10:26] Goddamn, that don’t mean you got to confirm it 该死,你不必确认
[1:10:28] Look, the only way they’re going to give me permission to fly… 他们允许我飞行的唯一方法…
[1:10:30] is if I agree to help ’em, which is what I have to appear to be doing 就是我答应帮助他们
[1:10:34] So I might as well give them somebody they already know… you 我最好给他们 他们认识的人,你
[1:10:37] You tell ’em anything else? 你还告诉他们什么了?
[1:10:39] Yeah, you got a half a mil in Mexico and you want me to bring it in 是,你在墨西哥有五百万 你想让我带回去
[1:10:43] – Goddamn… You told them all that? – It’s true, ain’t it? 该死…你都告诉他们了吗? 是真的吗?
[1:10:46] What the fuck that got to do with anything? 接下来会发生什么?
[1:10:49] They know I’m delivering for you 他们知道我为你运输钱
[1:10:51] I told ’em about the half mil. They could give a fuck about it 我告诉他们的
[1:10:54] All they wanna do is catch your ass with guns 他们想做的就是 没收你的手枪
[1:10:57] So I said, Look, you want proof he’s getting paid for selling ’em? 我说过“你们想得到他卖枪 而收到钱的证据吗?”
[1:11:00] – Let me bring in the money. – And they said? 让我把钱带来 他们同意了吗?
[1:11:02] – Yes. – [Grunts] 是的
[1:11:05] Hey, what’s the matter? I mean, that’s what we discussed last night 嗨,什么事? 我们昨晚商量过
[1:11:09] This is just seeming kind of risky now, you know. Fuck this 这好象有点冒险 你知道的
[1:11:13] Now, let me lay it all out to you, okay? 让我全摆出来,好吗?
[1:11:15] I make two deliveries… the first with 10,000 我进行过两次运输… 第一次一万美金
[1:11:18] You know, like a dry run? They watch it, see how it works 他们看着 看是如何行动的
[1:11:22] Then the second delivery, I come home with the half mil 第二次运输 我带了五百万回家
[1:11:24] Mm-mm, mm-mm. See, that’s too much exposure 嗯嗯 揭露太多了
[1:11:27] – Now, I ain’t goin’ nowhere near that money. – You don’t have to 你不必
[1:11:30] I told them you never pick up the money yourself 我告诉他们 你从没自己接过钱
[1:11:32] – You always send someone, and I never know who it is. – Mm 你总是派别人 我不知道是谁
[1:11:36] – That’s a good idea. – If you listen, it’s a damn good idea 那是个好主意 如果你听话,那是个好主意
[1:11:39] Now, the first time I do it, they’re looking around 我第一次行动时 他们到处看
[1:11:42] they see me hand the 10,000 to someone 他们看着我把一万递给别人
[1:11:45] – Who? – I don’t know. A friend of yours 谁? 我不知道,你的朋友
[1:11:48] – Like a woman? – If you want 比如女人? 如果你愿意
[1:11:51] Yeah. Yeah, I’m thinking a woman 是,是 我在想女人
[1:11:54] Wait a minute. If they’re gonna let you go 等等 如果他们放你走
[1:11:57] – how come we don’t bring all the cash in the first time? – ‘Cause I don’t trust ’em 我们怎么不第一次带上所有现金呢? 因为我不相信他们
[1:12:00] Now, the next trip, when I bring in the half mils 第二次 当我带上五百万时
[1:12:03] it’s gonna look like I’m doing the same thing as I did before 好象我在做以前一样的事
[1:12:06] – But you don’t? – No. I hand it to someone else first 但你没有? 不,我先把钱给别人
[1:12:09] Hmm. And they follow the wrong one 嗯,他们跟错了人
[1:12:12] thinking she’s bringing the money to me 以为她把钱给我
[1:12:14] – That’s the idea. – So, we gonna need two women 正是这样 我们需要两个女人
[1:12:18] – Can you cover that? – Yeah 你可以掩护吗? 是
[1:12:20] Yeah, I got the women covered 是,我叫女的作掩护
[1:12:22] Where are you planning on pulling this off? 你打算把钱放在哪?
[1:12:25] The Del Amo Mall, the food court 德尔阿莫 食物商场
[1:12:28] And I suppose you see a piece of this for yourself? 我猜想你找到了一个 只有你自己能发现的好地方?
[1:12:31] It’s my plan. We’re in this together 这是我的计划 我们一起合作
[1:12:33] Yeah, but it’s my money and I don’t need no fuckin’ partners 是,但这是我的钱 我不需要伙伴
[1:12:36] I ain’t your partner. I’m your manager 我不是你的伙伴 我是你的经理
[1:12:39] And I’m managing to get your money out of Mexico, into America, in your hands 我试着把你的钱从墨西哥运到美国
[1:12:42] and I’m managing to do it all under the nose of the cops 我冒着所有警察在场的危险
[1:12:44] So, therefore, I’m your manager, and a manager gets 15% 我是你的经理 经理得百分之十五
[1:12:47] – No, a manager gets ten percent. – No, that’s an agent 不,经理得百分之十 不,那只是代理人
[1:12:51] – I’m gonna give you ten. – No. No 我给你百分之十 不,不
[1:12:53] A manager gets 15%, agent gets 10 经理得百分之十五 代理人得百分之十
[1:12:56] I’m getting 15%, all right? 我得百分之十五 好吗?
[1:12:58] All I’m gonna give you is ten 我能给你的就是百分之十
[1:13:00] And the same deal as before 跟以前一样
[1:13:07] I can do that 我能办到
[1:13:10] So he says, “Fuck that, ‘” and moves over into guns 他说“操他的” 然后转到手枪
[1:13:13] See, you can sell guns wherever there’s a demand, and nobody gives a shit 你可以把手枪出售到所需要的地方 没人会说的
[1:13:16] He’s acting like he’s this big international arms dealer… 他好象是国际武器交易者…
[1:13:19] when, come on, face it, the only people he ever sold to were dopers 面对它吧 他只出售给杀手
[1:13:25] Well, he seems to be making out 他似乎在努力
[1:13:28] – Is it dead? – Yeah 死了吗? 是的
[1:13:31] Yeah, well… so far, he is 是,那么… 目前是这样的
[1:13:33] But you got to admit, he’s not too bright 但你得承认 他不太明智
[1:13:36] Oh… I wouldn’t go so far as to say that 哦…我不会说太远
[1:13:40] He moves his lips when he reads 他看书时动嘴唇
[1:13:43] What does that tell you? 那告诉你什么?
[1:13:45] Let’s say that he’s streetwise, you know 我们说他是体察民情者
[1:13:48] We’ll give him that. He’s still a fuckup 我们会给他的
[1:13:52] [Water Gurgling]
[1:14:04] He killed a man who worked for him the other day 他前天把以前为他做事的人杀了
[1:14:08] – Well… – [Gurgling] 那么…
[1:14:12] So, what are you trying to tell me? 你要告诉我什么?
[1:14:14] That I should get out of here? 我应该离开这里吗?
[1:14:17] That’s not what I’m saying at all 这根本不是我的意思
[1:14:19] You know where he went? He went to go meet that stewardess 你知道他去哪了吗? 他去见那位服务员了
[1:14:25] – Does that bother you? – Please! 对你有什么麻烦吗?
[1:14:29] Well, I don’t know. You live with him, so… 我不知道 你跟他同居…
[1:14:32] No, I live here. He just drops in and out 不,我住在这里 他只是偶尔进进出出
[1:14:36] Did he tell you about that half million he’s got down in Mexico? 他告诉你他在墨西哥有五百万吗?
[1:14:39] – Uh-huh. – Of course he did. He tells anybody who’s gonna listen 当然 他告诉任何人
[1:14:42] Well, that’s what him and that stewardess are doing 那正是他和服务员所做的事
[1:14:45] They’re scheming on how they can get that money over here 他们计划 怎么把钱运到这里
[1:14:48] And your point is? 你的意思是?
[1:14:51] – Let him and the stewardess get the money over here, – Uh-huh 让他和服务员把钱运到这里 嗯嗯
[1:14:56] And then just take it from them 然后把钱抢过来
[1:15:04] [Man] “A man we passed just tried to stare me down”
[1:15:07] – Can I ask you a question? – [Ordell] Oh, man 我可以问你一个问题吗?
[1:15:11] – You ain’t gonna get serious while we’re in here chilling? – No. It’s just about Melanie 你不会认真吧? 不,只是梅兰尼
[1:15:15] You know what? I’m real sorry about that, man 你知道什么吗? 我真的很抱歉
[1:15:18] but I had to be somewhere all of a sudden 但我得突然去某个地方
[1:15:20] I figured, well, shit, Louis ain’t had no pussy for a while 我想路易斯没有说
[1:15:23] So I thought, let him kick it here with Mel 我以为 让他跟梅尔呆在这里
[1:15:26] [Mutters, Chuckles]
[1:15:28] “The things that you do”
[1:15:31] So, what she say? 她说什么?
[1:15:33] She didn’t have to say shit. I know Melanie 她不必说什么 我了解梅兰尼
[1:15:37] That bitch is gonna be fucking you two minutes after I’m out the door 那婊子在我出门两分钟后 就会操你的
[1:15:40] Melanie real good about throwing a fuck a nigger’s way 梅兰尼真的很擅长 玩弄黑人
[1:15:43] I mean, she ain’t no damn good at it, but she likes to fuck 她不是很在行 但她喜欢玩
[1:15:46] – Oh, so she ain’t your girlfriend? – Is that what you thought? 她不是你的女友吗? 你这么认为吗?
[1:15:49] – No, I wasn’t sure. I didn’t know. – But you fucked her anyway? 不,我不是真的,我不知道 但你也玩过她吗?
[1:15:52] Well… 好的…
[1:15:54] the “not your girlfriend” part I felt more about “不是你的女友” 我理解到了更多
[1:15:58] Oh. Well, I hope you felt appropriately guilty afterwards 哦,我希望你觉得有罪
[1:16:01] Afterwards, I did 我会的
[1:16:08] Oh, oh, shit 哦,哦,该死
[1:16:13] [Clears Throat] But, um… But, like, you know, what is she to you? 但她对你是什么?
[1:16:17] You know, she’s just one of the bitches I got set up 她只是我玩弄过的婊子
[1:16:20] I got Mel over in Hermosa Beach 我在河莫莎海滩有梅尔
[1:16:22] and I rent this little place for Simone over in Compton where you’re staying 我为西蒙在你所呆的康普顿 租了一处地方
[1:16:25] and about four blocks away I got this young 19-year-old country girl named Sheronda 我十九岁就有位名叫 莎伦达的乡村女孩
[1:16:30] I found her on the bus stop two days out of Georgia 我发现她在车站
[1:16:33] barefoot, country as a chicken coop 赤着脚
[1:16:35] Took her to my place in Compton, told her it was Hollywood 把她带到我在康普顿的房子里 告诉她这是好莱坞
[1:16:38] – [Laughing] She believed you? – Hell, yeah 她相信你吗? 是的
[1:16:41] To her dumb country ass, Compton is Hollywood 去她的,康普顿是好莱坞
[1:16:44] Closest she ever been, anyway 她曾经去过那里
[1:16:46] But you trust Melanie around your business? 但你相信梅兰尼 处理你的生意吗?
[1:16:49] Oh! [Chuckles] 哦
[1:16:52] She trying to play your ass against me, ain’t she? 她想玩弄我,是吗?
[1:16:55] – Yeah. – Uh-huh. See, I knew it 是的 嗯,我知道
[1:16:57] I knew it. I knew it! See, you didn’t have to say nothing. I know that bitch 我知道的 你不必说什么
[1:17:02] I don’t understand why you keep someone around your business and you can’t even trust ’em 我不知道你为什么 把你不相信的人留在身边?
[1:17:06] I ain’t gotta trust her. I know her 我不会相信她的 我了解她
[1:17:08] I don’t know what that means, man 我不知道什么意思
[1:17:12] Well, you can’t trust Melanie 你不能相信梅兰尼
[1:17:14] but you can always trust Melanie to be Melanie 但你可以相信梅兰尼就是梅兰尼
[1:17:18] Well, I don’t understand why you keep her the fuck around 我不明白 你为什么把她留在身边
[1:17:21] I told you, man. She’s my fine little surfer girl 我告诉过你 她是我的女孩
[1:17:24] You know, she ain’t pretty as she used to be… 她跟以前一样漂亮…
[1:17:27] and she bitch a whole lot more than she used to 她比以前玩得更疯狂
[1:17:30] but she white 但她是白种人
[1:17:35] [Latch Clicking, Keys Jangling]
[1:18:00] [Answering Machine Beeps]
[1:18:02] [Electronic Voice] You have one message sent at 8:06 p. M 晚上八点零六分 你收到一条信息
[1:18:06] – [Machine Beeps] – Hi, Jackie. It’s Max 嗨,杰克,我是玛克斯
[1:18:09] I was just calling to find out how everything went today at A. T. F 我打电话问问 ATF的事情进展如何
[1:18:13] If you want to call me, my home number is… 如果你想打电话给我 我家的电话号码是…
[1:18:16] 915-9302 915-9302
[1:18:20] Or you can reach me at my office, which is… 或打我办公室电话…
[1:18:23] 313-3688 313-3688
[1:18:26] It’s on the card I gave you when we first met 我们初次见面时 我给你的名片上有
[1:18:29] I don’t know whether you still have it, but it’s on it 我不知道你是否还留着 但上面有
[1:18:32] Oh, let me give you my beeper number 哦,我把BP机号码告诉你
[1:18:34] 991-1075 – It’s 991-1075, – [Drink Pouring]
[1:18:39] Then dial 6872 然后呼6872
[1:18:43] Wait for a beep, dial 59… 听到低音后 拔59…
[1:18:46] and hit the pound 挂下电话
[1:18:49] Um, okay, so I’ll talk to you later 好的,我呆会儿跟你说
[1:18:51] – Hope everything’s well. Bye-bye. – [Beeps] 祝一切顺利,再见
[1:18:54] [Electronic Voice] End of message 信息停止
[1:18:59] [People Chattering]
[1:19:08] Now, the money’s gonna be in a Del Amo shopping bag, all right? 钱进入了戴尔阿莫的购物袋 好吗?
[1:19:11] I get some food, sit down here in the food court, then your girl comes in 我有食物,坐下 然后你的女孩进来了
[1:19:15] – Did you find somebody yet? – Mm-hmm 你发现什么人了吗? 嗯嗯
[1:19:17] – Who? – What you care? 谁? 你在乎什么?
[1:19:19] What I care is my ass facing the penitentiary 我在乎的是 我的屁股对着听悔僧
[1:19:21] – You send some hardheaded rock whore up here and she… – Hey, hey, hey, hey.! 你派难缠的婊子… 嗨,嗨
[1:19:24] She ain’t gonna be no rock whore. She’s gonna be cool, promise 她很好的
[1:19:31] [Movie Theme Music: Rock Instrumental]
[1:19:46] – All right, so we straight, right? – Mm-hmm 好的,我们直截了当点,好吗?
[1:19:48] I’m gonna roll up over here and check out this shirt I was looking at 我来检查我看过的衣服
[1:19:51] – I’ll catch you. – Hey, don’t forget your bags 嗨,别忘了你的包
[1:20:11] [Exhales]
[1:20:17] Shit! 该死
[1:20:38] Max! Max! 玛克斯!
[1:20:42] Hey 嗨
[1:20:46] Well, hello 哈罗
[1:20:48] – Hey, surprise. – I walked right past you 嗨,惊喜 我走过你身边
[1:20:52] I know, ignoring me. So, what are you up to? 忽视了我 你去干什么?
[1:20:54] – Just catching a movie. – What’d you see? 看电影 你看到了什么?
[1:20:59] What the fuck is up with this shit? 这是什么鬼东西?
[1:21:12] – I called you last night. – I know. I got your message 我昨晚打过电话给你 我知道,我收到你的留言了
[1:21:15] Ray wanted to have dinner with me so we can, you know, talk about the sting we’re plotting 莱想跟我吃晚餐 讨论我们计划的事情
[1:21:19] That’s what he calls it, a sting 这是他打电话的原因
[1:21:22] He’s been… He’s been real nice 他一直很好
[1:21:26] You think he’s got a thing for you? 你以为他有东西给你吗?
[1:21:28] Maybe 也许
[1:21:30] But I’m thinking it’s something more like he wants the money for himself 但我在想更多的事 比如他想自己运钱
[1:21:36] Has he hinted around? 他暗示过吗?
[1:21:38] No. He just tries to act cool 没有,他只是行动冷静
[1:21:41] You know, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that 你知道,我认为 没什么事发生
[1:21:44] He’s just a young guy having fun being a cop 他是个年青有趣的警察
[1:21:47] I know the type. Trust me on this 我了解那种类型 相信我吧
[1:21:50] He’s more interested in Ordell than he is in the money 他对奥德尔 比对钱更感兴趣
[1:21:53] If he does anything suspect, it’ll be cutting corners to get the conviction 如果有怀疑什么 那一定是走投无路
[1:21:57] but he wouldn’t walk off with the money; it’s evidence 但他不会带钱走 这是证据
[1:22:00] – And what about you, Max? – What? 你呢,玛克斯? 什么?
[1:22:03] If I was in Nicolet’s place? 如果我处在尼科莱特的位置?
[1:22:06] No, I mean you right now, not if you were somebody else 我的意思是如果就是你 不是别人处在这个位置
[1:22:09] If I saw an opportunity to walk away with a shopping bag full of money, would I take it? 如果我看到有带走钱的机会 我会争取吗?
[1:22:13] You know where it came from. It’s not like it’s somebody’s life savings 你知道钱从哪里来的 这不象别人的存款
[1:22:17] It wouldn’t even be missed 不会错过的
[1:22:20] Half a million dollars will always be missed 五百万美元 总会被错过
[1:22:23] You’re avoiding the question, Max 你答非所问,玛克斯
[1:22:27] Okay, sure, I guess I’d be tempted 好的,我想我会被诱惑的
[1:22:31] especially now since I’m getting out of the bail bond business 特别是自从我 进行保释生意以来
[1:22:34] – Why? – A lot of reasons 为什么? 许多原因
[1:22:36] I guess the main one would be, uh… I’m tired of it 我想主要的原因是 我对此感到厌倦
[1:22:45] When did you decide? 你何时决定的?
[1:22:47] It’s been a long time coming 有很长时间了
[1:22:50] but I finally made up my mind 但我最终作出了决定
[1:22:52] I guess it was… Thursday 我想…是星期四吧
[1:22:55] – [Gate Buzzes] – Miss Brown? 布郎小姐
[1:22:58] – Yes? – I’m Max Cherry, your bail bondsman 什么事? 我是玛克斯奇里,你的保释人
[1:23:02] The night you got me out of jail? 你接我出狱的那个晚上?
[1:23:05] Yeah. I went to pick up this guy 是的 我去接这个家伙
[1:23:08] I hear he’s staying at a house, and, uh… 我听说他暂住在某所房子
[1:23:11] I sneak in and I’m waiting for him… 我在等他…
[1:23:13] Wait a minute. After we were together, you snuck into a guy’s house? 打断一下,我们分开后 你偷偷闯进了别人家吗?
[1:23:17] Yeah. I went back to my office and found out that you took my gun 是的,我回到办公室 发现你拿了我的手枪
[1:23:22] Got another gun and the stun gun, 于是我拿了另一把手枪和一把散弹枪
[1:23:25] went to this guy’s house in El Monte and waited for him to come home 闯入了这个人家里 等着他回家
[1:23:28] – What do you do when he comes home? – Shoot him with the stun gun 他回家后你做了什么? 用散弹枪打死了他
[1:23:31] While he’s incapacitated, you cuff him and take him to County 当他无力反抗时 铐住他再带到乡下
[1:23:35] – You do that? – It’s my job 你是那样做的吗? 那是我的工作
[1:23:37] – Did you do that that night? – Well, the guy never came home 你那天晚上做了这种事吗? 那家伙没有回家
[1:23:40] But I’m sitting on his couch in the dark holding my stun gun 但我拿着散弹枪 坐在他的椅子上等到天黑
[1:23:44] The whole house smells of cat pee 整个房子充满着猫尿味
[1:23:47] And after a couple of hours, I think 几个小时后 我在想
[1:23:50] What am I doing this? “我都做了些什么?”
[1:23:53] It’s 19 years of this shit “19年就干了这些”
[1:23:56] And I make up my mind. That’s it 于是我作出了决定 就是这个时候
[1:24:00] I’m not sure you answered my question, Max 我肯定你没有回答我的问题
[1:24:03] Which one? 什么问题?
[1:24:05] If you had the chance, unemployed now 如果你有机会 就是这个时候
[1:24:09] to walk away with a half million dollars 带着五百万美金逃跑的话
[1:24:13] would you take it? 你会拿走吗?
[1:24:17] [Airplane Engine Humming]
[1:24:35] We gotta stop meeting like this 我们不要见面就谈这种事
[1:24:40] – How was your flight? – Fine 你的旅途如何? 很好
[1:24:42] – Bet you’re happy to be working again. – Yeah 相信你很高兴再次回到工作岗位 是的
[1:24:45] This is A.T.F. Agent Ray Nicolet 这是ATF特工 莱尼科莱特
[1:24:48] Jackie Brown, Ordell Robbie 杰克布朗 奥德尔罗比
[1:24:50] Money exchange, trial run 金钱汇兑 尝试
[1:24:53] Time is 3:07 时间是三点零七分
[1:24:56] July 1, 1995 1995年七月一日
[1:24:59] Location is a parking structure at LAX 地点是LAX公园
[1:25:02] row “F,” parking structure “D.” F排
[1:25:04] – What are you doing? – Recording all this 你在干什么? 记录这些
[1:25:07] – I thought you were going to let this one go through. – We are. Don’t worry about it 别担心
[1:25:09] Every bit of this goes in my report 每处都在我的记录之下
[1:25:12] The subject is carrying a flight bag 问题是带走旅行包
[1:25:14] I am now removing from the flight bag a manila envelope 我在转移旅行包
[1:25:19] – [Clears Throat] – The envelope contains currency 包里有现金
[1:25:25] – All the same denomination? – Mm-hmm 相同的面额吗? 嗯嗯
[1:25:27] One-hundred-dollar bills 一百美元帐单
[1:25:29] Okay, I’m now counting it 好的,我来数
[1:25:32] – What time do you have to be there? – 4:30. I’m meeting a woman 你何时到达 四点半,我见一个女人
[1:25:37] – What’s her name? – He wouldn’t say 她叫什么名? 他不会说的
[1:25:39] – You gonna follow her? – When she leaves, somebody’ll be on her 你要跟踪她吗? 当她离开时,有人跟着她
[1:25:43] – You’re not gonna stop her? – No, not this time 你不阻止她吗? 不,不是时候
[1:25:46] Okay. The total amount of cash… 好的,现金总额是…
[1:25:49] in the manila envelope is $10,000, right? 一万美元,对吗?
[1:25:54] – The subject is delivering the currency in a… – Oh 问题是运钱… 哦
[1:25:58] – [Clears Throat] – Del Amo Fashion Center bag 戴尔阿莫时装袋
[1:26:01] Del Amo Fashion Center bag 戴尔阿莫时装袋
[1:26:04] – The bag is, uh… purple… – It’s white 袋子是紫色的… 白色的
[1:26:08] – Huh? White. – It’s white 哼?白色 是白色的
[1:26:10] – Fine, the bag’s white… – With pink lettering 很好,袋子是白色的 有粉红色的印字
[1:26:12] – Purp… – Image is purple 紫色… 图像是紫色的
[1:26:14] – Lettering’s pink. – Fine… 印字是粉红色的 很好…
[1:26:16] Okay, the bag’s white. It’s got purple on it, and the lettering’s pink 好的,袋子是白色的 有紫色图案和粉红色印字
[1:26:19] – Right. – And a really good-looking woman on the cover 好的 封面是漂亮的女孩
[1:26:21] Okay. There you go 好的,给你
[1:26:23] – [Muzak Playing] – [People Chattering]
[1:27:14] – This seat taken? – No. Have a seat 有人坐吗? 没有,请坐
[1:27:24] – You’re hungry. – Yes’m 你饿了 是的
[1:27:29] Put the bag on the floor, okay? Under the table, next to mine 把袋子放在地板上,好吗? 我旁边的桌子下
[1:27:39] And then when I leave… Well, you know 当我离开时… 你知道
[1:27:44] So, what’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[1:27:47] Sheronda 莎伦达
[1:27:49] Sheronda, that’s a nice name 莎伦达 很好听的名字
[1:27:55] Sheronda, go ahead. You can eat 莎伦达,继续 你可以吃
[1:28:07] Well, Sheronda, it was nice talking to you 莎伦达 很高兴跟你谈话
[1:28:28] All right. I’ll be back. I’ll check the bag. Stay here 好的,我马上回来 我去验包
[1:28:36] Max, you said it yourself. Ray wants Ordell 玛克斯,你亲自说过 莱想要奥德尔
[1:28:40] He doesn’t give a shit about the money 他没有提过钱的事
[1:28:42] The money won’t convict him. Guns will 钱不会判他有罪 手枪就可以
[1:28:45] You’re rationalizing 你说得很有理
[1:28:47] Well, that’s what you do to go through with the shit you start 你要做的就是做完自己 弄出来的事
[1:28:50] You rationalize 用你的方法
[1:28:52] I can do it, Max. I know I can 我可以做,玛克斯 我知道我行
[1:28:56] I just can’t do it without you 只是没有你就做不了
[1:29:11] It’s cool 太好了
[1:29:18] Excuse me, baby. Uh, do you know what time it is? 打扰了 你知道几点了吗?
[1:29:22] – No, ma’am. I ain’t got no watch. – Oh. Hmm 不知道,夫人,我没有手表 哦,嗯
[1:31:06] It could work 可能有用
[1:31:09] If she handles the cops right 如果她应付好警察
[1:31:11] it could work 可能有用
[1:31:15] “I gave my heart and soul”
[1:31:18] “To you, girl”
[1:31:21] “Didn’t I do it, baby”
[1:31:25] “Didn’t I do it, baby”
[1:31:32] – [Phone Rings] – [Woman] What? 什么?
[1:31:34] – Jackie Brown. – [Buzzes] 杰克布朗
[1:31:39] [Ordell] It ain’t like I’m asking you to go somewhere and spend the night 我好象没叫你去别的地方过夜
[1:31:42] I just want you to go out for a little while while I work this deal 我只希望你在我处理事情时 你能出去一下
[1:31:46] So now you’re going to pout! 还顶嘴
[1:31:48] Now it’s going to take her 20 minutes to find her purse, look for her sandals 出去一下需要二十分钟找钱包 找她的凉鞋
[1:31:50] find her sunglasses, get outta here 找她的太阳眼镜
[1:31:52] Jackie, Louis. Louis, Jackie 杰克,路易斯 路易斯,杰克
[1:31:54] That chick you saw stomping around the back there 你看到后面跺脚的家伙了吗?
[1:31:57] that’s Melanie who about to leave! 那是梅兰尼
[1:32:00] Have a good time in there, baby. Don’t burn now 玩得开心点,宝贝
[1:32:03] – Want a drink? – No. I want to talk to you now, outside. Now 想喝点什么? 不,我想跟你谈谈,在外边,现在
[1:32:07] Mm. Let’s step into my office 我们去办公室
[1:32:10] Ooh, ooh, ooh 哦,哦
[1:32:12] [Man On TV] The day I follow Audrey Hill Clayton… 我跟踪阿迪希尔克莱顿的那天…
[1:32:16] – What’s up? …that day, I cut my throat 什么事? 那天,我割了自己喉咙
[1:32:19] You got that we do it the way I laid out, or we don’t do it at all! 说好了按我布置好的办法一起干 你却单独行事
[1:32:22] – What the hell you talkin’ about? – What the hell I’m talkin’ about? 你在说什么? 我在说什么?
[1:32:24] – Sheronda passed the money on to somebody else. – How do you know she did that? 莎伦达把钱交给了别人 你怎么知道她把钱给了别人?
[1:32:26] – I was there! I saw it! – You weren’t supposed to be there 我在场,我看到的 你不在场
[1:32:29] – I knew you would try to pull some shit like that! – Hold on! 我知道你暗地里又搞一套 冷静冷静
[1:32:31] – I ain’t pulling no shit! – What do you call it, then? 我没有暗地里搞一套 那你那么做是什么意思?
[1:32:33] It’s my goddamn money! I can do what the fuck I wanna do with it 那是我的钱 我想怎么做就怎么做
[1:32:36] With my ass on the line, oh, no, you fuckin’ don’t! 有我在你就不要想乱来
[1:32:38] – Lf we don’t do it my way, then fuck it! – Jackie, Jackie, Jackie! 如果不按我布置的办法行事,就拉倒 杰克,杰克
[1:32:40] – Now chill! Chill! – Oh, no! Chill, my ass! No! 冷静! 哦,去你妈!
[1:32:42] Listen! Listen! The woman you saw was my friend Simone 听着,听着 你看到的女人是我朋友西蒙
[1:32:46] She’s the one gonna be receiving the money 她是收钱的人
[1:32:48] I think she oughta see how the shit go down. She’s a nice woman 我想她应该看看事情怎么到了这地步 她是个好女人
[1:32:51] You’ll like her. Matter of fact, she’s on her way over here right now. Hold on 你会喜欢她的,事实上 她快来了,稍微等一下
[1:32:55] Louis, call Simone. Tell her to get her ass over here 路易斯,打电话给西蒙 叫她来这里
[1:32:58] We waiting on her 我们等她
[1:33:00] – Damn! That what you’re pissed off about? – Oh, just a little pissed? 该死,你就为这事生气吗? 哦,何止生气?
[1:33:04] – Mm, mm, mm. I’m sorry. – [Louis Chattering] 对不起
[1:33:07] I’m about ready for a refill. Are you sure I can’t tempt you a little bit more? 我准备好了再谈一下 你真的以为我不能说服你?
[1:33:11] – Come on. – Okay, fine. Yeah 来吧 好的,很好
[1:33:14] You better give me something strong 你最好给我更有说服力的东西
[1:33:18] Now, Nicolet and Dargas are gonna stop me at the airport and mark your bills 尼科莱特和达格斯将在机场阻止我 再给你的钱作记号
[1:33:22] I don’t like that part 我不喜欢那样
[1:33:24] It washes off! 都是她弄的好事
[1:33:26] I tell ’em we do the same thing as before, and they’ll follow Sheronda 我告诉他们我们照着以前一样做 他们会跟踪莎伦达
[1:33:30] [Line Ringing]
[1:33:32] Yo, Louis. Louis? She ain’t there? 路易斯? 她不在那儿吗?
[1:33:36] – Yo.! No answer? – Hmm? 没人接吗? 嗯?
[1:33:39] Now, you gotta listen to this, man, ’cause this concerns you, all right? 你得听着 因为这跟你有关,好吗?
[1:33:41] [Line Ringing]
[1:33:43] – Lou! – Hmm? 路! 嗯?
[1:33:48] Okay, now, this time you’re going to get Sheronda a Billingsley bag, right? 好的,这次你可以拿到莎伦达的袋子 好不好?
[1:33:52] Right. The same one Simone gives me, okay? 好 但要和西蒙给我的那只一样
[1:33:55] Now, Simone and I make the switch in Billingsley. She knows what I look like? 西蒙和我在那里交换 她知道我长什么样吗?
[1:33:59] She’s seen you with Sheronda, remember? 她看到你跟莎伦达在一起过,记得吗?
[1:34:01] All right. Now, Simone’s gonna meet you in the dress department, right? 好的,西蒙在服装间见你,好吗?
[1:34:04] – Right. Designer clothes. – Right, right, right, right. The place y’all try shit on 好的,服装设计 对,对,大家试衣服的地方
[1:34:07] It’s a fitting room. Big sign over the door. You can’t miss it 在一个试衣间,门上有明显标记 你不会认错的
[1:34:09] Uh… [Clears Throat] 哼…
[1:34:12] Why over there? 为什么在那里?
[1:34:14] Because they’re gonna be watching my ass hard 因为他们要看着我的屁股变硬
[1:34:17] That’s why we can’t take the risk in doing it out in the open… 因为我们不会冒险在大庭广众之下…
[1:34:20] or even in the dining area 或者在用餐的地方进行
[1:34:22] That’s why we got to do it in the fitting room with a woman 这是我们得在试衣间里 跟一个女人进行交易的原因
[1:34:25] Okay. Now, you’re going to take… 好的,你要拿着…
[1:34:27] the Billingsley bag Simone gives you and give it to Sheronda 西蒙给你的袋子 把它给莎伦达
[1:34:30] – Right. – And Simone gon’ to wait 好的 西蒙会等的
[1:34:32] Then she’s going to peep out the dressing room, wait on you… 她在服装间里等你…
[1:34:35] to give her the sign there ain’t nobody watching 给她发送别人不注意的信号
[1:34:38] She’s going to leave the store, get in the car, mission accomplished 她就离开商店 上车,任务就完成了
[1:34:40] Hey! See? 嗨,明白吗?
[1:34:42] So, what are you going to be doing during all this? 整个过程中 你干什么呢?
[1:34:44] Now that you got ’em watching my ass, I’m gonna be in a titty bar waiting on Louis… 你叫他们看我的屁股 我在酒巴里等路易斯…
[1:34:47] to call me and tell me everything’s cool 打电话给我 告诉我事情的进展
[1:34:50] [Pager Beeping]
[1:34:52] I got to go! Hey! 我得走了!
[1:34:55] [Pager Beeping]
[1:34:58] – Damn! Who’s wantin’ to page you like that? – It’s Ray, the A.T.F. Guy 该死,谁呼你? 是莱,ATF的家伙
[1:35:02] That shit work my nerves, you and that motherfucker being so buddy-buddy 这东西让我紧张 你跟那些混蛋挺亲近啊
[1:35:05] Hey, if I wasn’t so buddy-buddy with that motherfucker, this wouldn’t work 如果我跟他们不亲近 事情就不能成功
[1:35:10] Ordell has a guy working for him named Louis 奥德尔有位名叫 路易斯的人为他做事
[1:35:16] – You two meet? – Yeah, this afternoon before I came here 你们俩见过面吗? 是,我来这里的下午
[1:35:20] He was at Ordell’s apartment in Hermosa Beach. Yeah 他在奥德尔位于河莫沙海滩的公寓里
[1:35:22] I don’t know if he lives there, but I can find out 我不知道他是否住在那里 但我能找到
[1:35:25] – Did you talk to him? – Not really. Mm-mm 你跟他谈过话吗? 没有
[1:35:28] His full name’s Louis Gara. Just did four years up in Susanville 他的全名叫路易斯加勒 在苏珊威尔做了四年
[1:35:32] – For what? – Bank robbery 干什么? 银行抢劫
[1:35:36] We’ve been following him. He definitely works for Ordell 我们一直在跟踪他 他一定是为奥德尔做事的
[1:35:39] They did two years together about, I don’t know 他们合作了大概两年 我不确定
[1:35:42] 20 years ago or so over at Huntsville 二十年前或更早在汉森威尔
[1:35:46] He’s not living over in Hermosa Beach, though 他没住在河莫沙海滩
[1:35:48] Ordell’s got him staying down in Compton 奥德尔叫他住在康普顿
[1:35:51] Living with some 56-year-old petty thief, some woman named, uh… 跟一位56岁的小偷住一起
[1:35:56] Hawkins, Simone Hawkins 霍金斯,西蒙霍金斯
[1:35:58] Hmm 嗯
[1:36:00] – You know her? – No 你认识她吗? 不认识
[1:36:02] – They ever talk about her? – Not yet 他们曾谈起过她吗? 没有
[1:36:07] Okay, who’s the other one? 好的,还有谁?
[1:36:09] Some white chick named Melanie, another girlfriend of Ordell’s 名叫梅兰尼的白种人 奥德尔的另一位女友
[1:36:12] – What’s her deal? – It was her coke I got busted with 她干什么的? 离应召女郎差不远了吧
[1:36:15] – Oh, yeah? – She knows everything. She’s not a part of it 哦,是吗? 她知道一切,但她没参予
[1:36:17] and she’s pissed off that she’s not a part of it 他们不让她参予,所以她很生气
[1:36:20] Well, this is definitely somebody I wanna meet 这肯定是我想见的人
[1:36:23] Okay, are we all set up for tomorrow? Everything okay? 好的,明天需要的都准备好了吗? 所有东西?
[1:36:25] Everything’s the same, except for one change 一切都一样 除了一个改变
[1:36:28] – I told him Ordell’s changing the amount he’s bringing in. – Think they bought it? 我告诉他奥德尔改换了运送的金额 他会相信吗?
[1:36:32] Mm, oh, yeah. I got ’em thinking that Ordell’s real nervous 哦,是的 我让他们认为奥德尔很紧张
[1:36:35] and they love thinking that he’s scared of’em 他们喜欢他害怕他们
[1:36:37] You know, a good cop will never let you know that he knows you’re full of shit 你知道,好警察不会让你知道 你很想知道的事
[1:36:42] All he needed was a reasonable explanation 所以他所需要的是一个合理的解释
[1:36:45] Everything’s the same, except for one change 一切都一样 除了一个改变
[1:36:47] What’s that? 是什么?
[1:36:49] Ordell feels way too hot for him to bring in his money 奥德尔觉得用这个办法运钱太危险了
[1:36:52] and he knows you’re watching him and he’s fucking paranoid 他知道你们在监视他 都快变得发疯了
[1:36:54] – So he’s sweating a little bit. – He’s gonna keep his half mil where it is 他有点紧张 他会把他半数的钱留在原地不动
[1:36:57] but he’s gonna bring in 50,000 just in case he needs bail 只带五万 以防他需要保释
[1:37:00] – It’ll be more than that. – Don’t be so literal. Ray believed it 也许会多带一点 别咬文嚼字,莱相信了
[1:37:03] You still have to show him the money at the airport 在机场你还是要把钱给他看
[1:37:06] I’m not gonna show him the whole amount. He’ll see 50,000 我不会给他看所有的钱 只让他看到五万
[1:37:09] – And where’s the rest of it? – In the bag, underneath 余下的钱在哪? 下面的袋子里
[1:37:12] – What ifhe checks? – He won’t. He didn’t before 如果他检查呢? 他不会的,他以前都没有
[1:37:14] He’s expecting to see 50,000, and there it is, on top 他想看到五万 这里有,在他面前
[1:37:20] – You’re taking a hell of a chance, kid. – Not really 你这样做有点冒险 不一定
[1:37:23] If he finds it, I’ll say Mr. Walker put it in there… 如果他发现了 我就说是瓦尔克先生放的…
[1:37:25] and I didn’t know anything about it, like the coke 我跟你女友一样什么都不知道
[1:37:28] – Well, then you’re out. You get nothing. – Yeah, but I’m not in jail… 然后你会被踢出局,什么都得不到 对,但我不会坐牢
[1:37:31] and at least I tried 而且至少我努力了
[1:37:33] You’re going to have surveillance all over you 从头到尾你都被监视着呢
[1:37:37] That’s why you don’t make a move until I come out of that fitting room 那就是等我从试衣间出来 你才能动的原因
[1:37:40] – Wearing a dress. – Well, a suit. There’s this one I had my eye on 在里面试衣服 对,我已经看上了一套
[1:37:44] – You know, it’s like… – [Phone Ringing] 你知道,有点象…
[1:37:46] Excuse me 对不起
[1:37:50] Hello? 哈罗?
[1:37:52] Look here, we got a little change in plans 听着,我们的计划有点变动
[1:37:55] No, no, no, no, it ain’t no thing 不不不 没什么大变化
[1:37:57] Everything’s the same, except one little difference 一切都一样 除了一个小小的不同
[1:37:59] You know that bitch Simone you saw in the mall? 你认识在市场里看到的 叫西蒙的婊子吗?
[1:38:02] Well, she wasn’t here today ’cause she done split on my ass 她今天不在这 因为她不干了
[1:38:04] Yeah. Me and Louis went by her pad. She gone 是,我和路易斯去找过她 她走了
[1:38:07] She gone, her shit’s gone and my 10,000 motherfucking dollars is gone 她走了 我的一万美金也飞了
[1:38:11] Hey, hey, hey! Don’t start buggin’ on me 嗨,嗨! 别对我这样
[1:38:13] Goddamn it, I’m telling you, ain’t nothing different 该死,我告诉你 没什么不一样
[1:38:16] Everything’s just like we discussed 一切跟我们商量的一样
[1:38:18] Now, except for this time when we make the split 只不过突然少了个人
[1:38:20] instead of Simone it’s gonna be Melanie 我打算用梅兰尼代替西蒙
[1:38:22] I think someone’s knocking on the door 我想有人在敲门
[1:38:25] Goddamn it, Melanie gotjust as much sense as that bitch has, she’d be in the same place 该死,梅兰尼跟那婊子一样会演 她们处境相同
[1:38:29] All right. Yeah, later 好的,是,待会见
[1:38:32] [Man On TVLaughing] Yeah? Well, I’m gonna open it 我来开门了
[1:38:35] – I hope he’s a good sailor. – [Engine Revving, Siren Wailing] 我希望他是个好水手
[1:38:39] [Car Crashing]
[1:38:42] [Whispers] Chicken shit 狗屁事情
[1:38:45] [Water Bubbling]
[1:39:40] [Nicolet] Okay, the envelope contains $50,000 好的,信封里有五万美金
[1:39:45] I’ve counted it, and I’m now marking the bills… 我数过了 现在我用绿记号笔…
[1:39:48] in the upper left-hand corner in the second zero with a green felt-tip pen 在左上角第二个零上作记号
[1:39:53] [Bills Rustling]
[1:39:55] Ever been tempted? 不动心吗?
[1:40:00] What? Put one of these in my pocket? 什么? 把一些钱偷放进自己口袋里?
[1:40:03] Mm-hmm 嗯嗯
[1:40:08] If I did, I’d have to give one to you, wouldn’t I? 如果这样做了 就不得不拿一些给你,我会吗?
[1:40:11] Of course, nobody knows how much there is 当然,没人知道这有多少钱
[1:40:13] I guess we could take as much as we want. Isn’t that right? 我想我们应该尽可能多拿,对吗?
[1:40:19] Yes. All those things are true 对,好让人心动啊
[1:40:22] I mean, it’s not like the money belongs to anybody 我意思是 这些不是哪个人的钱
[1:40:26] – That would be one point of view. – Yeah 这正是让人心动的原因 是的
[1:40:30] Except it’s not a point of view shared by the A.T.F 可ATF不这么想
[1:40:34] Once we make this evidence, it belongs to us 一旦我们把这些钱当作证物 它就是公家的
[1:40:38] – [Bills Rustle] – You’re officially out of trouble now 现在你已经从这场事脱离干系了
[1:40:42] Don’t go doing something stupid 别再做傻事
[1:40:44] How can I do anything stupid when I’m being watched every second? 当我每时每刻都被监视着时 怎么可能做傻事?
[1:40:48] You know, I’m glad you pointed that out 你知道 我很高兴你说出来
[1:40:51] ’cause it saves me the trouble of pointing it out to you 省得我亲自向你说明
[1:40:53] Now, look. Here’s the deal 看,交易是这样的
[1:40:57] I want you to take all this cash 我要你带着所有现金
[1:40:59] I want you to put it in this Billingsley shopping bag 我要你把钱放在购物袋里
[1:41:02] And that is exactly what I expect to see… 这些钱正是我在莎伦达的购物袋里
[1:41:05] when I look inside Sheronda’s Billingsley shopping bag 特别想看到的
[1:41:09] Comprende? 明白吗?
[1:41:11] – Si, comprende. – Cool 明白了 不错啊
[1:41:13] [Man] Hey, there’s only three reasons you couldn’t make your court appearance 嗨,只有三个理由让自己不出庭
[1:41:17] One, you in a hospital, two, you in jail, three, you ass is dead 第一,你在医院里;第二,你在监狱里 第三,你死了
[1:41:21] – That means you’re not my friend, man. Why’re you putting… – Winston! 这意味着你不是我的朋友,老兄 威斯顿!
[1:41:24] – Wait. Hold on a second. Wait a minute. – I’m gonna be gone a few hours 等等,等一秒,等一分钟 我要离开几个小时
[1:41:27] – Where you going? – Del Amo Mall. Catch a movie, maybe somethin’ to eat 你要去哪? 戴尔阿莫商场,看电影,也许吃点东西
[1:41:31] – What you gonna see? – Something that starts soon and looks good 你想看什么? 新的和好看的
[1:41:33] Cool. Have fun 玩得开心点
[1:41:35] – Let’s go! – [Melanie] In a minute.! 我们走 就一分钟
[1:41:39] You said that before. Let’s go! 你已经说过了,快走
[1:41:42] – “Found out she couldn’t fly” – [Phone Ringing]
[1:41:45] “It was too late”
[1:41:47] “And if it’s too late and she’s gone too far”
[1:41:51] – Hello? – Louis? What the fuck you still doing there, man? 哈罗? 路易斯?你还在那里干什么?
[1:41:54] Well, I’m, I’m, I’m, I’m waiting on her. I’m ready to go, yeah 我…我在等她 我准备走了
[1:41:57] You’re the one in motherfucking charge! 你不催就不动是吧!
[1:42:00] She keeps saying, “In a minute,” right? 她一直在说 “等一分钟,” 知道吗?
[1:42:02] Go in there, grab that bitch by the hair, drag her fuckin’ ass outta there! 进去,拽住这婊子的头发 把她拖出去
[1:42:05] That’s my goddamn money we… 那是我的钱…
[1:42:07] “She didn’t know what she was headed for”
[1:42:10] “And when I found what she was headed for”
[1:42:12] – Hey, we gotta go! We’re late! – “But it was too late” 嗨,我们得走了 我们迟到了
[1:42:16] – Come on, Mel! We gotta go! Let’s go! – Kiss my ass, fuck wad.! 快点,梅尔,我们得走了 滚开
[1:42:27] “I play the street life”
[1:42:30] “Because there’s no place I can go”
[1:42:32] “Street life It’s the only life I know”
[1:42:37] “Street life”
[1:42:39] “And there’s a thousand parts to play”
[1:42:41] “Street life Until you play your life away”
[1:42:46] “You let those people see”
[1:42:48] “Just who you wanna be”
[1:42:50] “And every night you shine just like a superstar”
[1:42:55] “The travel life has played A ten-cent masquerade”
[1:42:59] “I love you”
[1:43:02] “The little gold ring you wear on your hand”
[1:43:05] You wanna turn it down? 你想关掉吗?
[1:43:07] – “Makes me understand” – I’m listening to it 我在听
[1:43:09] – [Melanie Singing Along] – [Volume Decreases]
[1:43:11] Louis, man, I’ve been meaning to tell you you’re a little bit uptight 路易斯,我一直想告诉你 你有点紧张
[1:43:15] [Volume Increases]
[1:43:25] “Street life But you better not get old”
[1:43:29] “Street life”
[1:43:31] “Or you’re gonna feel the cold”
[1:43:33] “There’s always love for sale”
[1:43:36] “A grown-up fairy tale”
[1:43:38] “Prince Charming always smiles behind a silver spoon”
[1:43:42] “And if you’re keeping young your song is always sung”
[1:43:47] “Your love will pay your way beneath a silver moon”
[1:43:52] “Street life”
[1:43:56] “Street life”
[1:44:00] “Street life”
[1:44:04] “Oh, street life”
[1:44:12] [Female Singer Vocalizing]
[1:44:17] “Yeah”
[1:44:24] “Ooh, I play the street life”
[1:44:29] “Because there’s no place I can go”
[1:44:31] “Street life”
[1:44:33] “It’s the only life I know”
[1:44:36] “Street life”
[1:44:38] “And there’s a thousand parts to play”
[1:44:54] – Hi. Can I help you? – Yeah 嗨,我能帮你什么? 是
[1:44:57] Um, I think I like that suit. I’d like to try it on 我想我喜欢那件西装 我想试一试
[1:45:05] Wow! You look really cool 喔!你看起来很酷
[1:45:08] – Hey, it looks cool on me too. – It looks great 嗨,穿在身上也很好看 很漂亮
[1:45:11] I mean, you wear that suit to a business meeting, and you’ll be the badass in the room 你穿这件西装参加商业会议 会成为会议室中最漂亮的人
[1:45:15] Yeah? I think I like it. I’ll take it 是吗?我想我喜欢这件 我买下来
[1:45:17] – I’m in a hurry. Can you ring it up for me? – Cash or charge? 我很忙,你可以帮我装起来吗? 现金还是刷卡?
[1:45:20] Cash 现金
[1:45:41] [Clicking Sound]
[1:45:43] – Melanie? – Jackie? 梅兰尼? 杰克?
[1:45:45] Hey, girl, what’s up? 嗨,什么事?
[1:45:48] – Hey, are you getting that suit? – Yeah. You like it? 嗨,你买了那件西装? 是,你喜欢吗?
[1:45:51] – It looks really good on you. – You got something for me? 你穿上很漂亮的 你带了什么给我?
[1:45:55] You betcha 你猜
[1:46:13] I put a cherry on top. Booh-yah! 开始冒险了 ��-呀!
[1:46:16] What the fuck did Ordell ever do for us, huh? 这些混蛋是不是跟奥德尔一样 为我们做过什么?
[1:46:20] Thanks 谢谢
[1:47:24] I decided to wear this suit instead of my tired old uniform 我决定穿这件西装代替旧制服
[1:47:27] – Oh, that’s no problem. – So, how much is it? 哦,这不是问题 多少钱?
[1:47:29] – Okay, there’s a blouse, – [Cash Register Clicking] 好的,一件衬衣
[1:47:33] Pants 短裤
[1:47:35] Comes to $267 一共267美元
[1:47:39] Okay 好的
[1:47:43] – Wait! Your change. – Oh 等等,找给你的 哦
[1:47:46] Uh, by the way, someone left a bag of beach towels in the last dressing room 顺便说一下 有人把一个装浴巾的袋子掉在更衣室了
[1:49:22] Ray, Ray, Ray, come out wherever you are! Ray! 莱,莱,出来!你在哪! 莱!
[1:49:25] Ray, come out! Ray, Melanie, she burst into the dressing room 出来!莱, 梅兰尼,她跑出了更衣室
[1:49:28] She took all the money and ran out! 她拿着所有的钱跑出去了
[1:49:31] [Tires Screech]
[1:49:37] [Grunts] Aw, fuck 啊,操
[1:49:39] Come on. Goddamn, we’re late. Come on 该死,我们迟到了,快
[1:49:42] – Come on. – What the fuck? 快点 搞什么?
[1:49:46] We should’ve been there already, and we would’ve if it hadn’t been for your fuckin’ around 要不是你被围住了 我们现在不应该才到这里
[1:49:49] Jesus Christ, Louis, maintain 天啊,路易斯,慢点
[1:49:51] [Elevator Bell Dings]
[1:49:54] – Jesus. Ow! – Just… I’m telling you, cut the shit 天啊! 我告诉你,闭嘴!
[1:49:56] – [Grunts] – Ow 喔!
[1:50:02] – [Grunts] – Idiot 白痴
[1:50:05] – Just let go. – Straighten up, bitch 我们走 站直,婊子
[1:50:07] – You fuckin’ mongoloid. – Fuckin’… 你真她妈笨
[1:50:09] [Louis] Oh, now, look at this. This is nice… 哦,看这里,这里不错…
[1:50:12] I think I like it. I’ll take it. I’m in a hurry 我想我喜欢 我买下来了. 我很忙
[1:50:16] – Can you ring it up for me? – Cash or charge? 你可以帮我包好吗? 现金还是刷卡?
[1:50:18] Cash 现金
[1:50:25] It’s a nice outfit on her. I’m gonna go over and look at this Michi Moon display 她穿那衣服不错 我要过去看看米奇月亮展柜
[1:50:29] You just stay right fuckin’ here, all right? Just stay right here 你呆在这里,好吗? 就呆在这
[1:50:33] Are you sweating? 你很紧张吗?
[1:50:37] Job a little too much for you? 让你操心了?
[1:50:46] [Shuffling Noise]
[1:50:49] I’m gonna be over there 我要去那里
[1:50:51] – You just stay right here. – ‘Cause you’re a little bit too conspicuous 你只要呆在这 因为你太显眼了
[1:50:54] I don’t care how conspicuous, you fuckin’ stay here 我不在乎有多显眼 你呆在这
[1:50:59] Hey, would you let go! 嗨,你让我走好不好!
[1:51:06] – [Phone Ringing] – Designer Clothes 服装设计店
[1:51:14] – Fuck it. – [Saleswoman Laughs] 操她妈
[1:51:44] [Louis] Look, where you goin’? 你去哪?
[1:51:46] – Getting out of here. What do you think? – Let me have the bag 出去. 你以为呢 把包给我
[1:51:48] – Fuck you. I can carry it. – Goddamn, give me the bag 去你的,我拿得动 该死,把包给我
[1:51:51] – Fuck you… – What, you’re gonna rip the fuckin’ bag? 操你妈 你要把这包撕裂吗?
[1:51:54] Give me that bag before I knock you the fuck up 把那个包给我 在我敲你脑袋之前
[1:51:57] – Take your fuckin’ hands off. – Okay, okay. Jesus, what’s wrong with you? 把你的手松开 好的,好的,天哪,你怎么了
[1:52:00] – I’m carryin’ the bag. – All right, you got it. Take a chill pill, for chrissake 现在我来拿包 好吧,你来拿. 真野蛮
[1:52:03] Fuck you and your chill pill 去你妈的野蛮
[1:52:05] ‘Member where we came in? No, that’s towards Sears 记得我们从哪进来的吗 错了,那是朝西尔斯
[1:52:09] Where the f… Which way? Which way? 哪,哪条路,哪边
[1:52:16] Jesus, but if you two aren’t the biggest pair of fuckups… 天啊,你们两个是最坏的家伙
[1:52:20] I’ve ever met in my entire life 是我一生中所见过最坏的
[1:52:23] How did you ever rob a bank? 你是怎么抢银行的
[1:52:25] Hey, when you robbed banks, did you have to look for your car then too? 你抢银行的时候 也要找自己的车吗
[1:52:30] No wonder you went to jail 难怪你进监狱了
[1:52:35] Is it this aisle, Louis? 车在这条路吗,路易斯
[1:52:38] Is it? 是吗
[1:52:40] [Chuckles]
[1:52:44] Louis? 路易斯
[1:52:47] Lou-isss? 路易斯
[1:52:53] Is it this aisle, or is it the next one over? 在这条路还是在前面的那条
[1:52:57] – It’s this one. – You sure? 就是这辆 你肯定吗
[1:53:00] – Yeah, I’m sure. – You positive? You don’t seem sure to me 是的,我肯定 肯定吗,你看上去没把握
[1:53:03] Hey, don’t say… 嗨,不要说
[1:53:06] Don’t say anything else, okay? Keep your mouth shut 不要说别的,好吗 闭上你的嘴
[1:53:09] – Well… – I mean it. Don’t say one fuckin’ word, okay? 我是说真的 一句话也不要说,好吗?
[1:53:12] – Okay, Louis. – [Gunshot] 好的,路易斯
[1:53:16] [Gunshot]
[1:53:24] See, just where I said it was 看到了,就象我说的在这
[1:53:26] [Chuckles]
[1:53:30] God 天啊
[1:53:40] [Ignition Whines, Turns Over]
[1:53:43] “In my midnight confession”
[1:53:46] “When I’m tellin’the world that I love you”
[1:53:49] – [Engine Cuts Out] – [Stops]
[1:53:52] – [Turns Ignition, Engine Revs] – “In my midnight confession”
[1:53:57] “When I said all the things that I want to”
[1:54:01] “Na na na na na na na na”
[1:54:07] “A love you never knew, girl”
[1:54:11] “Ooh, didn’t I do it, baby”
[1:54:16] – “Didn’t I do…” – [Engine Switches Off]
[1:54:36] Can I show you something? 你需要什么吗?
[1:54:38] Not right now. I’m just killin’ time, waitin’ for my wife 不. 现在我只是在打发时间 等我的妻子
[1:54:42] Oh, sure thing. Well, if anything grabs you, don’t be shy 哦,那好 要是有麻烦就说,别害羞
[1:54:46] I won’t. Thanks 好的,谢谢
[1:54:50] – Wow, you look really cool. – Oh, yeah 哦,你看起来真的很酷 哦,是的
[1:54:52] – Hey, it looks cool on me too. – It looks great. I mean, you wear that… 这件衣服穿上也很好看 很好看. 我是说你穿这件衣服
[1:54:56] – [Louis] Straighten up, bitch. – You fuckin’mongoloid 站直,婊子 你这个天生的傻瓜
[1:54:59] – Now, look at this. [Mumbling] – [Jackie] I think I like it 看这里 我想我喜欢它
[1:55:03] I’ll take it. I’m in a hurry. Can you ring it up for me? 我买这件. 我很忙 你可以帮我包起来吗?
[1:55:05] – Cash or charge? – Cash 现金还是支票 现金
[1:55:08] [Melanie, Louis Chattering]
[1:55:12] Hey, would you let go! 嗨,你可以让我走吗!
[1:55:23] [Telephone Ringing]
[1:55:25] Designer Clothes 服装设计店
[1:56:01] [Melanie, Louis Arguing]
[1:56:07] [Jackie] I decided to wear the suit instead of my tired old uniform 我想穿西装代替这套旧制服
[1:56:10] – Oh, that’s no problem. I understand. – How much is it? 没问题,我理解 多少钱
[1:56:14] – [Saleswoman] Okay, blouse, pants. – And away we go 好的,衬衣,裤子 我们走吧
[1:56:18] Comes to $267 一共是267美元
[1:56:21] – Here you go. – Wait! Your change! 给你 等等,找你零钱
[1:56:24] By the way, someone left a bag of beach towels in the last dressing room 顺便说一下 有人把一个装浴巾的袋子掉在更衣室了
[1:56:54] Excuse me 打扰一下
[1:56:56] My wife thinks she left a bag ofbeach towels in the fitting room 我妻子可能把一个装浴巾的袋子 掉在更衣室了
[1:57:00] Yeah, I think they’re there. Go get ’em. There’s nobody in there 是的,我猜它还在那 去拿吧,那儿没人了
[1:57:03] – Thanks. – Last stall 谢谢 最后一个展台边
[1:58:19] Got it 拿到了
[1:59:10] I wasn’t even gonna buy anything. [Chuckling] 我什么都不想买了
[1:59:26] – [Engine Starts] – “…do it, baby”
[1:59:29] “I tried so many times and that’s no lie”
[1:59:36] “It seems to make you laugh each time I cry”
[1:59:44] [Engine Idling]
[1:59:54] [Ordell] All right. Just keep drivin’ to Ninth, where all them car dealerships is 好,继续开到第九号街
[1:59:58] We gonna leave this heap in the parking lot and pick up… 我们把这留在停车场
[2:00:00] a car the cops don’t know nothin’ about 再找辆警察一无所知的车
[2:00:03] Where’s Melanie? 梅兰尼在哪
[2:00:05] Well, that’s what I wanna tell you. You see, she was buggin’ me the whole time 好,我正想告诉你 你知道,她整个时间都在烦我
[2:00:08] She got pissy with me ’cause I wouldn’t let her carry the bag 她跟我吵架了 因为我不让她拿包
[2:00:10] And then she started runnin’ her fuckin’ mouth about, you know, like… 她开始唠叨了,你知道就象…
[2:00:13] ’cause I couldn’t remember where the car was parked right away when we came out 因为出来的时候 我不记得车停哪了
[2:00:16] So then she got on me about that. Is it this aisle, Louis? 她就开始吵我 “是这条路吗,路易斯?
[2:00:19] Is it that aisle, Louis? It was totally fuckin’ with my nerves, man 是那条路吗,路易斯?” 一直吵得我头都大了,老兄
[2:00:21] – So, what? You left her there? – L-I shot her 然后呢? 你把她留在那了? 我,我朝她开枪了
[2:00:28] You shot Melanie? 你对梅兰尼开了枪?
[2:00:30] – Twice. In the parking lot. – You couldn’t talk to her? 两枪,在停车场 你就不能好好跟她谈吗
[2:00:33] – Well, how can you talk to her? You know how she is. – You couldn’t just hit her? 怎么谈,你也知道她是什么人 你就不可以揍她几下算了?
[2:00:37] Maybe, but at that time… moment, I don’t know, l… 或许,但那个时候,我不记得,我…
[2:00:40] You shot her? Twice? 你朝她开了枪? 两枪?
[2:00:44] – Is she dead? – L-l… Pretty much 她死了吗? 我,我,好象
[2:00:48] What do you mean “pretty much,” Louis? That ain’t no fuckin’ answer 好象是什么意思,路易斯 这不是答案
[2:00:50] – Yes or no. Is she dead? – L-I think so 是或不是,她死了吗? 我想是的
[2:00:52] – You think so? Tell me Louis. Is she… – She’s dead. She’s dead 你想是? 告诉我路易斯,她到底… 她死了,她死了
[2:00:55] – Well, where’d you shoot her? – In the chest and the stomach 好,你朝她哪开的枪 胸和胃部
[2:00:59] If you had to do it, then you had to do it, brother 要是你不得不这么做的话 那你就做吧
[2:01:03] What we don’t want is that bitch survivin’ on us 我们不希望的是 那个婊子还活着
[2:01:06] Anybody but that woman 谁都可以活就她不能
[2:01:21] Louis? 路易斯?
[2:01:23] What? 什么?
[2:01:25] Where’s the rest of it? 剩下的钱呢?
[2:01:27] – How much is there? – I don’t know. Maybe 40. Shit, maybe less 这有多少? 我不知道,可能40,他妈的,可能更少
[2:01:31] Well, you… you said 550 你,你说是550
[2:01:34] Yeah, so you light, ain’t you? You light about half a million, ten 是的,你看到了,有没有? 你看到了五十万,十万
[2:01:37] Look, look, man. That’s the bag she came out with 看,看,老兄 这是她出来时带着的包
[2:01:40] – She never put her hand in it. Neither did I. – Came out of where? 她绝没有把手放进去过,我也是 从哪出来
[2:01:42] The fitting room. It went down exactly the way it was supposed to 试衣间 事情发展的就想预料的一样顺利
[2:01:45] – How long was she in there? – A minute. Not even a minute. She came right out 她在那呆了多久 一分钟. 一分钟都没有就出来了
[2:01:49] – Louis, you tellin’ me the truth? – Listen, I swear to God, man 路易斯,告诉我真相 听着,我对天发誓,老兄
[2:01:51] I swear on my life. She came out with that fuckin’ bag, and I took it from her 我发誓,她出来时拿着那个包 我从她手里拿过来的
[2:01:55] – And then what? – And that was it. We went to the parking lot 然后呢 然后我们到了停车场
[2:01:57] – Where you shot her? – That’s right 朝她开枪的地方? 没错
[2:02:01] Louis, you sure Melanie ain’t in a room somewhere with a half million dollars… 路易斯,你肯定梅兰尼没在 一个有五十万美元的房间里吗
[2:02:03] I worked my ass off to get waitin’ for you? 我在等你回答
[2:02:05] – Oh, fuck you for asking me that. – Hey, I know the bitch tried to set me up 去你他妈的问我这个 我知道这婊子想对我怎么样
[2:02:09] – Fuck you, brother. How could you fuckin’ ask me that? – She didn’t ask you? 他妈的,你怎么可以问我这个? 她没问你吗?
[2:02:14] Shit! 妈的
[2:02:18] Pull the car over a minute 把车停一分钟
[2:02:23] Why’d you ask me that? 你为什么要问我这个?
[2:02:33] – [Engine Cuts Out] – All right, so where’s the gun you shot her with? 好吧,射她的枪呢?
[2:02:36] It’s in there 这
[2:02:40] Now, what the fuck’s that gonna tell ya? I could’ve taken two out already 这些混蛋跟你怎么谈的 否则我都已把两人带出来了
[2:02:43] [Groans]
[2:02:50] [Sighs]
[2:02:53] [Mexican Folk Music Playing, Faint]
[2:03:09] It’s Jackie Brown 是杰克布朗
[2:03:14] Well, you know, if she got to it, why didn’t she take it all? 要是她拿了 为什么不全拿呢?
[2:03:17] Oh, I’ll be sure and ask that bitch before I blow her brains out 我肯定问那个婊子 在我让她的脑袋开花之前
[2:03:19] Well, maybe the Feds got it 可能费兹拿了
[2:03:21] Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh. See, if there wasn’t nothin’ in that bag but them towels 要是包里什么也没有的话
[2:03:24] then maybe she didn’t get a chance to take the money… 她就没有机会把钱拿出衣箱
[2:03:27] out of her suitcase and the A.T.F. Got it ATF就会拿到了
[2:03:29] But she put them books in there to trick our ass 可是她把书放进这里来骗我们
[2:03:31] Well, that’s why I didn’t check it. Because the bag felt right 这就是为什么我没有检查的原因 因为包重差不多
[2:03:33] That’s right. And then she puts 40 grand or so in there to rub that shit in my face 这就对了 她还放了40美元让我们颜面尽失
[2:03:37] You know what I’m sayin’? She wants me to know she ripped me off 你知道我什么意思吗? 她想让我知道她彻底耍了我
[2:03:40] Ah. I don… I don… You know, I don’t know. I don’t know 啊,我,我不知道,我不知道
[2:03:45] Unless, you know, either she’s got it or the Feds got it 除非,不是她就是费兹拿了
[2:03:48] Or… Or… Now, check this out 现在,听听这个想法
[2:03:51] What if she gave the money to somebody else first… 在梅兰尼去更衣试之前
[2:03:54] before Melanie even went in the dressing room 她会不会把钱给了别的人
[2:03:57] Uh-huh 哦…哦
[2:04:01] – Oh, man. You know what? – What? 你知道吗? 什么
[2:04:04] – Do you know who I saw in the dress department? – No, tell me 你知道我在服装间看到谁了吗? 不知道,告诉我
[2:04:07] I didn’t think anything of it. L… No, no, I did wonder what he was doin’ there 我什么也没多想 我,我只是想他在那做什么
[2:04:11] I wondered what he was doin’ there, but I thought it had nothin’ to do with us 我想知道他在那做什么 但是我想这与我们的事无关
[2:04:14] Like, maybe he was with his wife or his girlfriend. It’s a big place… 可能他和他的妻子或女朋友在一起 那是个大地方
[2:04:16] Louis, Louis, Louis! You gonna tell me who you saw? 路易斯,路易斯! 告诉我你看到谁了?
[2:04:19] – Yeah, Max Cherry. – Max Che… 是的,马克斯奇里 马克斯奇
[2:04:26] You seen Max Cherry in the dress department where we… 你看到马克斯奇里在服装间了
[2:04:29] Man, look at me when I’m talkin’ to you! 我跟你讲话的时候看着我
[2:04:32] You see that motherfucker in the dress department when we about to get a half million dollars 我们去拿五十万美元的时候 你看到那个混帐在服装间
[2:04:35] – And you don’t think nothin’ about him bein’ there? – No. Do they know each other? 你也不想想为什么他会在那 不,他们互相认识吗?
[2:04:38] Hell, yeah, they know each other. He bonded her ass out of County 是,他们认识 他把她保释出来
[2:04:40] – Well, how am I supposed to know that? – You know your bail bondsmen 我怎么会知道? 你总了解保释人吧
[2:04:43] You know all them motherfuckers is crooked as a barrel of snakes, don’t you? 你知道他们都跟蛇一样不老实 不是吗?
[2:04:46] Why should I think something’s weird if I don’t know nothin’ about them knowin’ each other? 如果我不知道他们互相认识 怎么会对事情起疑呢?
[2:04:49] – I don’t wanna hear no fuckin’excuses, Louis. – I ain’t givin’ you excuses 我不想听他妈的借口,路易斯 我不是在找借口
[2:04:51] But I’m tellin’ you… I don’t fuckin’… I’m givin’ you fuckin’ reasons 我是在告诉你,我没有 我他妈的是在给你讲理由
[2:04:54] Oh, you gonna tell me the reason… 哦,你要跟我讲理由
[2:04:56] you lost every goddamned cent I got in the world? 你他妈的把我的钱都弄丢了
[2:04:59] – Hey… Hey, man. – You gonna tell me reasons? 嘿,嘿 你还要跟我讲理由?
[2:05:02] – You better… – Let me tell you the reason, motherfucker 你最好 让我告诉你理由,混帐
[2:05:04] The reason is your ass ain’t worth a shit no more 理由是你的屁股现在分文不值了
[2:05:07] You better fuckin’ back off, man 你最好还是滚
[2:05:09] [Gunshot]
[2:05:16] – What the fuck happened to you, man? – [Low Groan] 你怎么了,老兄
[2:05:20] Her ass used to be beautiful 她的屁股以前很漂亮
[2:05:24] [Gunshot]
[2:05:26] [Continues]
[2:06:06] You didn’t tell me you were goin’ shoppin’ 你没告诉我你要去购物
[2:06:09] – I thought I did. – Yeah, well, you didn’t 我想我告诉你了 没有
[2:06:12] [Door Slams]
[2:06:20] You know, if it’s me… 你知道,要是我的话…
[2:06:23] and I got all that shit hangin’ over my head like you got hangin’ over yours 现在我跟你一样弄得自己一身屎
[2:06:26] I don’t know, I’d go shoppin’ later 我不知道 我也应该过会去购物
[2:06:29] Well, I got there early. You see, I’ve had my eye on this suit… 我很早到了那 你知道,我看中了一件我想要…
[2:06:32] that I’ve wanted, and, well, I’m just gonna go try it on… 的衣服,就去试穿一下
[2:06:33] – Wait a minute. Wait a minute. – Wait, wait, wait. Just wait a minute 别说了,别说了 等等,等等,就一分钟
[2:06:35] Just wait a fuckin’ second, all right? Let me finish 就等他妈的一秒钟,好不好? 让我说完
[2:06:40] I got there early. The idea was to try on the suit, see if I liked it 我很早到了那 这个主意是试衣服,看是否我喜欢
[2:06:44] If I did, they would wrap it up, and I would put back on my uniform… 如果我喜欢,他们就会包装好 制服就放一边了
[2:06:47] ’cause Sheronda is expecting me to wear it 因为莎伦达很想要我穿
[2:06:50] Meet Sheronda, give her the shopping bag with the $50,000 and go home 跟她碰头,把装了五万块钱的购物袋 给她然后回家
[2:06:54] Yeah, but you didn’t do that 好的,但你没有那样做
[2:06:56] Because I couldn’t. Ray, I swear 因为我不能 莱,我发誓
[2:06:59] Melanie burst in. She grabbed the bag 梅兰尼突然出现,把包抢走了
[2:07:01] And then somebody fuckin’ killed her for it 然后有人为了购物袋把她杀了
[2:07:11] What happened to the bag she gave you? 她给你的袋子出了什么事?
[2:07:13] She didn’t give me a bag. Melanie was not a part of the plan 她没给我袋子 梅兰尼不是计划中的一部分
[2:07:18] Ordell probably told her to do it 大概奥德尔叫她干的
[2:07:20] That’s why she came into the dressing room, grabbed the bag, took off 所以她才进试衣间 把包抢走
[2:07:22] But I couldn’t go after her, because I was in my fucking underwear 但我不能追她 我穿的是内衣
[2:07:25] And I had to put on this suit because I could put it on faster than my uniform… 我不得不穿这件西装 因为比穿制服快
[2:07:28] – You had time to pay the sales chick. – I had to. Ray, I was frantic 你却有时间给售衣小姐负帐 没有办法,莱。我六神无主了
[2:07:31] What was I supposed to do? 我该怎么做
[2:07:39] All right, what you do after that? 好的,接下来你又干了什么?
[2:07:42] I went lookin’ for you. And I went back to the place in the mall… 我去找你,回到了商场…
[2:07:45] where you were before, but you weren’t there 你开始在的地方,但你不在那
[2:07:47] What was I supposed to do if something happens? You didn’t tell me how to do that 要是出事我该怎么办 你没有告诉我怎么办
[2:07:51] There was a guy with Melanie? 有人和梅兰尼在一起吗?
[2:07:54] There was nobody in the fitting room 试衣间里没有别人
[2:08:00] Okay 好吧
[2:08:02] [Sighs]
[2:08:08] You’ve no idea what happened to the $50,000 你不知道5万美元到哪去了
[2:08:12] – You’re clueless, right? You’ve no idea where the 50 grand is? – I have no idea 你低智商,是不是? 你不知道这些钱? 我不知道
[2:08:15] – None. – You have no idea… It could’ve gone here, could’ve gone there? 不晓得 你不知道,可能在这可能在那
[2:08:18] I know nothin’. Not a clue. I don’t have an idea where the motherfuckin’ money is 我什么都不知道,没有任何线索 我他妈的不知道钱去哪了
[2:08:22] – Not even a little idea. A maybe. – Not a tiny motherfuckin’ idea 一点线索也没有 一点也不知道
[2:08:25] – You’d take a polygraph? – Yeah, if it’d motherfuckin’ make you happy! 你带了复写器吗? 是,如果这它妈让你高兴的话
[2:08:28] Yeah, put it right there. I’ll do it 好,放在这,我来写
[2:08:31] Man 男人
[2:08:42] I sure hope you didn’t do anything stupid, Jackie 真希望你没做傻事,杰克
[2:08:45] [Sighs]
[2:08:50] Can I talk to you for a second? 我可以跟你说几句吗?
[2:09:04] [Gasps, Sniffles]
[2:09:08] – Fuck. – [Stubbing Cigarette] 他妈的
[2:09:14] [Exhales Sharply]
[2:09:25] Louis Gara’s dead. L.A.P.D. Found him shot in the car on Ninth 路易斯加勒死了 洛杉机警察发现他被射死在九号街
[2:09:30] And we lost Ordell 奥德尔也不见了
[2:09:32] I thought you were fuckin’ watchin’ him 我还以为你们看着他
[2:09:35] We were, and we lost him 是看着,不过看丢了
[2:09:38] He walked into a strip bar sometime around 3:30 and never came out 他大约在三点半左右进了一间酒吧 没有出来过
[2:09:42] The bar was on Ninth, what, less than a mile and a half from where they found Louis 酒吧在九号街 离他们发现路易斯的地方不到1.5英里
[2:09:46] It looks like Louis’ buddy shot him twice, point-blank range 看起来象路易斯的伙伴 近距离射了他两枪
[2:09:49] – So what’s gonna happen now? – We pick up Ordell 现在怎么做呢? 抓奥德尔
[2:09:52] We got three murders we can link him to, and we got you 三起凶杀案跟他有关 我们还有你
[2:09:56] What about me? 那我呢?
[2:09:58] – What about you? – [Exhales] 你?
[2:10:01] You think I took some of that money? 你以为我拿了那些钱吗?
[2:10:04] Hey, I have no evidence of you doin’ anything 嘿,我没有证据
[2:10:08] You didn’t pay for that snazzy new suit with marked bills 你没有用作了记号的钱 给那件时髦的西装付帐
[2:10:11] I’m glad to see that. You’ve been helpin’ us out 我很高兴看到那样 你已经帮我们拨开迷雾了
[2:10:14] You gave us Melanie. You gave us Louis 你给了我们梅兰尼 还有路易斯
[2:10:17] Melanie was found with a packet of marked bills stuffed in her shorts 我们在一个包裹里发现了梅兰尼 她的短裤塞满了有记号的钱
[2:10:23] That goes a long way in backing up your story 绕了一个大弯子又回到了你的故事
[2:10:26] [Sighs]
[2:10:28] I’ll settle for Ordell with marked bills 我让奥德尔尽管花那些有记号的钱
[2:10:34] But if there’s anything else… 但是如果还有什么你和奥德尔之间
[2:10:36] you haven’t told me about, you know what, that’s between you and Ordell 没有告诉我的事
[2:10:42] I just got one thing to say 我只有一句话可说
[2:10:45] You better hope we find him before he finds you 你最好希望在他找到你之前 我们能找到他
[2:10:48] No, no, no, I done told you, I can’t leave here tomorrow, Mr. Walker 不,不,不,我告诉过你 明天我不能离开这,沃克先生
[2:10:52] I ain’t goin’ no goddamn way anyway till I get my motherfuckin’ money 在找到我的钱之前 哪也不去
[2:10:57] Come on, man, if it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have that motherfuckin’ boat 算了吧,要不是因为我 你也不会有那船
[2:11:01] Oh, yeah, yeah, right. I’m seein’ who my friends are, motherfucker, right… 是的,是的 我正看清我的朋友是什么样,对…
[2:11:05] Hello? Hello? 喂? 喂?
[2:11:09] Motherfucker hung up on me. You believe that shit? 狗娘养的挂我的电话 真不能让人相信
[2:11:13] Ingrate nigger. See, you bring a motherfucker up 忘恩负义的黑鬼 看,培养了一个混帐
[2:11:17] next thing you know they breaking you off some goddamned disrespect 你知道,另一件事就是他们 会无礼的中断谈话
[2:11:21] Motherfuck! Shit! 他妈的!
[2:11:25] Goddamn, girl. How you live like this? 该死,女儿 你怎么活在这样的世界?
[2:11:29] – Like what? – Like this 什么样的世界? 这样的世界
[2:11:31] This some repugnant shit 唯利是图
[2:11:34] – [Rings] – Bail bonds 律师事务所
[2:11:37] – Yeah, Max there? – He ain’t here right now, man 你好,马克斯在吗? 他现在不在
[2:11:40] – Well, where he at? Out of town? – He’s around, man 在哪,城外吗 他在附近
[2:11:43] – Well, give me his home number. – No, I’ll give you his beeper number! 把他家里的电话给我 不,我把他的寻呼机号码给你
[2:11:45] All right. Break out the beeper number, nigger 好吧 给我寻呼机号码,黑鬼
[2:11:48] “[”The Lions And The Cucumber’]
[2:11:51] [Phone Rings]
[2:11:56] – Yeah. – I’ve been looking for you 是的 我在找你
[2:12:00] – Do you know who this is? – This is Mr. Robbie, isn’t it? 你知道我是谁吗 罗比先生,对吗
[2:12:05] I have your 10,000. That’s why you called 我有你的一万元 这是你打电话的原因
[2:12:10] The bond collateral that you put down on Beaumont Livingston… 你用在博蒙特利文斯顿身上的债券
[2:12:14] and moved over to Miss Brown, remember? 后来又转到了布朗小姐身上,记得吗?
[2:12:17] Oh, she got off, did she? 她脱身了,是吗?
[2:12:19] They decided to no-file this morning 他们今天早上决定放她
[2:12:23] Tell me where you are. I’ll come give you your money 告诉我你在哪 我把钱给你
[2:12:30] You still there? 你还在吗?
[2:12:33] Look here, man. I know you helped her 听着,我知道你帮了她
[2:12:37] And I know you know what I want 并且我知道你明白我想要什么
[2:12:39] And Jackie can tell me any story comes into her pretty little head 杰克可以告诉我 她漂亮小脑袋里的任何故事
[2:12:42] as long as at the end of that story she hands me my motherfuckin’ money 和怎么弄走我的钱的故事一样长
[2:12:48] Now, she wanna be my friend, she do that 现在她要做我的朋友 就可以做
[2:12:52] She don’t want to be my friend no more 但她不再想做我的朋友了
[2:12:54] well, you just tell her to think about old Beaumont 你只要告诉她去想想老朋友博蒙特
[2:12:58] And if she go to the police 要是她去报警
[2:13:00] you tell her I will name her ass as my accessory 告诉她我会说她是我的同谋
[2:13:04] And we’ll go upstate, hand in handcuffed motherfuckin’ hand 然后戴着手拷一起进地狱
[2:13:08] And that’s a promise. Do you understand what I’m sayin’? 这是一个承诺 你明白我说的吗?
[2:13:11] You tell her that, and I’ll call you back 你把这些告诉她 我会再给你打电话的
[2:13:18] You’re right. It was Ordell 你是对的,是奥德尔
[2:13:22] If you have time, do you think you could find out where he’s stayin’ for me? 要是你有时间 你可以帮我找到他吗?
[2:13:27] Cops can’t locate him, huh? 警察找不到他,是吗?
[2:13:29] – They don’t have your winning personality. – [Chuckles] 他们没你那么聪明
[2:13:33] Sure thing. I don’t have to know what I’m doing, just as long as you know 当然,我没必要知道我在做什么 你一直都了解
[2:13:37] I think I do. Good enough? 我想是的,够了吗?
[2:13:41] You bet 赌一下
[2:13:58] Fuck’s wrong with you, knockin’ on the door like the goddamned police? 你有毛病啊,敲门象警察一样?
[2:14:00] – You lookin’ to get shot? – I thought you might be asleep 欠揍是不是? 我以为你睡着了
[2:14:03] You keep fuckin’ with me, you the one gonna be asleep… forever 你总让我不舒服 你才会睡着,永远睡着
[2:14:06] I’m alone 我一个人
[2:14:09] Get your ass in the house 进来吧
[2:14:18] No, freeze, motherfucker. What you doin’? 别动,混蛋 你想干什么?
[2:14:20] Got your money… your bond refund? 拿你的钱,退还给你的债��
[2:14:24] This all? 就这些吗?
[2:14:26] – I have a receipt for you to sign. – No, no, no, motherfucker 还有一张你签字的单据 不,不,混帐
[2:14:28] You know what I mean. You talked to her? 你知道我的意思 你跟她讲了吗?
[2:14:31] She wants to give you your money 她想还你钱
[2:14:34] If she didn’t, there’d be cops batter-ramming your door down right now 要是她不想 现在这里会有警察把你的门敲烂
[2:14:37] – How’d you find me, anyway? – Winston found you 你是怎么找到我的 温斯顿找到了你
[2:14:40] – How’d he find me? – That’s what he does 他是怎么找到我的 他干的就是这种事
[2:14:42] He finds people that don’t wanna be found 专门找那些不想被找到的人
[2:14:44] Oh, well, bully for that nigger 哦,小看了那个黑鬼
[2:14:46] So, she wanna give me my money, huh? 她要还我钱吗?
[2:14:49] Yeah. She wants to give it to you herself, and she wants to collect her ten percent 是的,她要亲自给你 而且她要百分之十回报
[2:14:54] She also wants to explain why she had to hang on to it 她还要解释做那些事的原因
[2:14:57] Oh, and I wanna hear that shit too 哦,我倒想听听
[2:15:00] Turn around. Put your hands on your head 转身,把手放到头上
[2:15:10] Why don’t you tell me why? 为什么你不告诉我原因
[2:15:13] Jackie didn’t trust Melanie. She’d already tried to getJackie to go in with her 杰克不相信梅兰尼 她曾经试图把杰克拉入其中
[2:15:16] split the half million amongst themselves 和他们一起分那五十万
[2:15:20] What she did was take quite a risk to make sure you got your money 她做的就是冒了一个大险 确定你拿到你的钱
[2:15:23] And you helped her, didn’t you? 你帮了她,是不是?
[2:15:26] All I did was walk out with it 我做的就是走出这个泥潭
[2:15:29] Y’all went to all that trouble just to protect my interest? 你身陷其中 就为了我好吗?
[2:15:33] In a way, yes 某种意义上说,是的
[2:15:38] My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumb ass 也许我有点笨 但我不会笨到相信你的花言巧语
[2:15:43] Go over there and sit on that couch 坐到那边的沙发上
[2:15:47] Don’t worry about her. She don’t even know you’re here 不要担心她 她还不知道你在这
[2:15:50] Sit down 坐下
[2:15:52] Place stinks 这地方有臭味
[2:15:54] You get used to it 跟你一样
[2:15:58] – Where my money at? – My office 我的钱在哪? 我的办公室
[2:16:01] – WhereJackie at? – She’s been there since Thursday night 杰克呢? 星期四晚上她就在那了
[2:16:04] If she want to talk to me, how come she wasn’t home? 要是她想跟我谈 她怎么不在家呢
[2:16:06] – She’s afraid. – Oh, right. That I gotta see 她害怕 哦,对了,我看到了
[2:16:09] She still is. She doesn’t wanna get shot before she can tell you what happened 她还在那,在她告诉你事情的经过之前 她不想出意外
[2:16:13] – Tell her to bring the money over here. – It’s in the safe; she can’t 叫她把钱拿过来 在保险箱里,她拿不到
[2:16:16] Call her and give her the combination 打电话给她告诉她密码
[2:16:18] Look, I’m tellin’you, you got her spooked 我告诉你,你吓坏她了
[2:16:21] She won’t leave there till you get your money and you’re gone 她要等你拿到钱走后才会离开那里
[2:16:24] Oh, you expect me to just go walkin’ in there? 哦,看来你希望我现在就去那?
[2:16:26] If she wanted to set you up, you’d be in custody by now 要是她想害你 你现在早被看押了
[2:16:29] When you told her that you’d name her as an accessory, that scared her more than anything 当你告诉她你要告她是同案犯时 她真的被吓坏了
[2:16:33] – She believed you. – Mmm 她相信你 是的
[2:16:37] Then that’s why she wanted to give me my money, ain’t it? 所以她要还我钱,是不是?
[2:16:40] It ain’t got nothin’ to do with that bullshit about Melanie, huh? 这跟扯上梅兰尼的胡说 没有任何关系,对吗?
[2:16:44] See, I ain’t trust Melanie, either, but I could handle her 我不相信梅兰尼 但我可以控制她
[2:16:47] That was my little blonde-haired surfer girl 这才是我金发碧眼的好女孩
[2:16:52] And I told that fuckin’ Louis all he had to do was hit her in the mouth 我告诉路易斯必须要她闭嘴
[2:16:55] But no, he had to shoot her 她没有闭嘴 他不得不杀了她
[2:17:03] – Jackie’s at your office, huh? – Uh-huh 杰克在你的办公室,对吗? 是的
[2:17:05] She by herself? That big-ass nigger Winston ain’t there, is he? 她一个人吗? 死肥猪温斯顿不在吗?
[2:17:08] She’s all alone 就她一个人
[2:17:11] All right 好吧
[2:17:13] I call over there, she better answer the phone 我打电话给她 她最好接电话
[2:17:17] She will 她会的
[2:17:19] [Touch Tone Dialing]
[2:17:27] I’ll be here. See you in a bit 我就来,一会见
[2:17:49] [Line Ringing]
[2:17:57] [Continues Ringing]
[2:18:10] [Ordell] Goddamn. In all the time I’ve known her 该死,我认识她的时间里
[2:18:13] I ain’t never heard her scared like that 从没听说过她吓成那样
[2:18:16] Usually, she too cool for school 通常,她在学校都很酷
[2:18:19] Hold up, home. Give me the keys. I’ll drive 在家里也一样 把钥匙给我,我来开
[2:18:35] [Sighs]
[2:18:42] [Sighs]
[2:18:50] [Sighs]
[2:19:02] [Exhales Sharply]
[2:19:04] [Cassette Player Clicking]
[2:19:11] I didn’t know you liked the Delfonics 不知道你喜不喜欢 戴尔福尼克斯
[2:19:16] They’re pretty good 很好听
[2:19:19] “I gave my heart and soul to you, girl”
[2:19:43] “But this time I’m really leavin’you, girl”
[2:19:48] “Oh, oh Hope you know it, baby”
[2:19:53] “Hope you know it, baby”
[2:20:04] [Exhales]
[2:20:15] “Didn’t I do it, baby”
[2:20:28] “Didn’t I blow your mind this time”
[2:20:31] “Didn’t I, ohh”
[2:20:35] “Didn’t I blow your mind this time”
[2:20:38] “Didn’t I I got to leave you, baby”
[2:20:44] – [Stops] – [Engine Cuts Out]
[2:20:53] My money’s in that office, right? 我的钱在那个办公室,对吗?
[2:20:59] If she start giving me some bullshit about it ain’t there… 要是她开始跟我胡说钱不在那…
[2:21:02] and we gotta go someplace else and get it 我们必须去别的地方拿
[2:21:04] I’m gonna shoot you in the head right then and there 我会当场射爆你的头
[2:21:08] Then I’m gonna shoot that bitch in the kneecaps, find out where my goddamn money is 然后我会射那婊子的膝盖 找出我的钱
[2:21:14] She gonna tell me too 她也会告诉我
[2:21:17] Hey, look at me when I’m talkin’ to you, motherfucker 我跟你说话的时候看着我,混帐
[2:21:24] Listen 听着
[2:21:26] I go walkin’ in there and that nigger Winston or anybody else is in there 我要到那里面去 如果温斯顿这黑鬼或别的人在那
[2:21:31] you the first motherfucker gets shot, you understand me? 你就第一个吃子弹 明白吗?
[2:21:34] Yeah 是的
[2:21:39] There ain’t nothin’ you wanna tell me before we get out of this car, is there? 在我们下车之前 你还有什么要告诉我的吗?
[2:21:43] – No. – Last chance, motherfucker. You sure? 没有 最后一次机会,混帐,你肯定吗?
[2:21:54] You better be, motherfucker 最好还是说,混帐
[2:21:58] All right 好吧
[2:22:00] Let’s roll 来吧
[2:22:15] You got the key, right? 你拿着钥匙怎么样?
[2:22:17] [Keys Clatter]
[2:22:19] All right, now, when we get up in here, you go up in here slow, all right? 我们进去的时候 你慢一点,好吗?
[2:22:24] I want you to keep your ass in front of me 我要你走在前面
[2:22:26] Don’t be fuckin’ around herky-jerky or nothin’ 不要有什么事就大惊小怪
[2:22:35] [Ordell] Why it so dark in here? 这怎么这么黑?
[2:22:44] Say, Jackie. That you? 杰克,是你吗?
[2:22:48] Yeah 是的
[2:22:55] [Laughs] Goddamn, girl 讨厌的女孩
[2:22:57] What you doin’ sittin’ off in here in the dark? 你坐在这么黑的地方做什么?
[2:22:59] – [Door Opening] – Ray, he’s got a gun! 莱,他有枪!
[2:23:04] [Ordell Yells]
[2:23:06] [Exhales]
[2:23:23] [Dargas] He dead? 他死了吗?
[2:23:25] [Nicolet] Yeah, he’s dead 是的,他死了
[2:23:28] [Dargas] Does he have the marked bills on him? 他身上有作了记号的钱吗?
[2:23:31] He oughta have 40,000 in his pocket there… 他口袋里应该有四万块…
[2:23:34] and maybe another 10,000 I gave him 可能还有我给他的一万块
[2:23:38] [Dargas] Why’d you give him $ 10,000? 你为什么给他一万块呢?
[2:23:40] Returned a bond collateral 本来就是他的债券
[2:23:42] Brought it to him so he wouldn’t have to come here 给了他他就不会来这烦我了
[2:23:47] Well, how’d you know where he was? 好,你怎么知道他在哪?
[2:23:49] I found him 我找到他的
[2:23:51] – What do you mean you found him? – That’s my job 什么叫你找到他的? 那是我的工作
[2:23:54] – You guys didn’t tell the police? – I told Jackie 你们不告诉警察? 我告诉了杰克
[2:23:58] She said you wanted him 她说过你们想抓他
[2:24:01] Ray? 莱?
[2:24:05] Remember when you said you hoped you’d get him before he gets me? 记得你说过你希望 在他找到我之前抓住他吗?
[2:24:08] Mm-hmm 嗯嗯
[2:24:11] Well, you did. Thanks 你做到了 谢谢
[2:24:30] [Toilet Flushing]
[2:24:37] Knock, knock. Hey 这里,这里 嗨
[2:24:42] Hey, you 嗨,是你
[2:24:44] I got your package 我收到了你的包裹
[2:24:47] It was fun gettin’ a half million dollars in the mail 把五十万美金放在邮包里很有意思
[2:24:50] – Less ten percent. – Why’d you take so little? 少于百分之十 你为什么拿这么少?
[2:24:53] – That’s my fee. – This isn’t a bail bond, Max 那是我的酬金 这不是保释金,马克斯
[2:24:57] – L-I hesitated takin’ that much. – Well, you earned it 我不想要那么多 你该得的
[2:25:03] Well, I’m leavin’ now, and, you know, I’m all packed up, ready to go… 我要离开了,你知道 我准备好了行李,准备走…
[2:25:05] – That’s Ordell’s. – They confiscated everything else 那是奥德尔的(车) 他们没收了别的所有东西
[2:25:10] Registration was in the glove box 执照在杂物箱里
[2:25:12] Keys were underneath the seat. Hey 钥匙在座位底下 嗨
[2:25:15] What’s the matter? Haven’t you ever borrowed somebody’s car before? 有什么问题吗? 你以前没借用过别人的车吗?
[2:25:19] Not after they’re dead 没有在别人死后借用
[2:25:24] I didn’t use you, Max 我没利用你,马克斯
[2:25:28] I didn’t say you did 我没说你利用了我
[2:25:32] And I never lied to you 我没对你说过谎
[2:25:34] – I know that. – We’re partners 我知道 我们是伙伴
[2:25:38] I’m 56 years old. I can’t blame anybody for anything I do 我56岁了 我不会因我做的事而责怪任何人
[2:25:45] Do you blame yourself for helpin’ me? 你会因为帮助了我责怪自己吗?
[2:25:48] No 不会
[2:25:50] Look, I’d really feel a whole lot better if you took some more money 瞧,如果你拿更多的钱 我会觉得更好
[2:25:53] You’ll get over that. Where you goin’? 你会释怀的 你去哪?
[2:25:57] – Spain. – Madrid or Barcelona? 西班牙 马德里还是巴塞罗纳?
[2:26:00] Mmm, Madrid first. Have you been there? 嗯,先去马德里 你去过那里吗?
[2:26:03] – I hear they don’t eat dinner until midnight. – You wanna go? 我听说那里的人到半夜才吃晚餐 你要我走吗?
[2:26:07] Thanks, but, uh, you have a good time 不,但,哦 玩得开心点
[2:26:10] You sure I can’t twist your arm? 你肯定我真的不能改变你的想法?
[2:26:13] Thanks for sayin’ that, but no 谢谢你这么说 但是不能
[2:26:16] Are you scared of me? 你怕我吗?
[2:26:21] A little bit 一点点
[2:27:01] I’ll send you a postcard 我会送你明信片的
[2:27:04] Will you? 你会吗?
[2:27:06] I sure will, partner 肯定会的,伙伴
[2:27:15] [Telephone Ringing]
[2:27:22] [Ringing Continues]
[2:27:27] You’re running a business, Max 你在经营生意,马克斯
[2:27:31] Cherry Bail Bond 奇里律师事务所
[2:27:35] Uh, what is it your son’s charged with? 你儿子被控什么罪?
[2:27:48] [Sighs]
[2:27:50] Yes, that’s a very serious offense 是,那是一个很重的指控
[2:27:55] Is your son still in school? 你儿子还在上学吗?
[2:27:59] Does his father still live in the house? 他父亲还跟你们住一起吗?
[2:28:04] Could I excuse myself? Would you call me back in about half an hour? 对不起,你可以半小时后再打来吗?
[2:28:14] – [Ignition Starting] – Yes, thank you 好,谢谢你
[2:28:29] [Replacing Phone Receiver]
[2:28:42] “Ooh”
[2:28:46] “Ooh-ooh-ooh”
[2:28:48] “Ooh-ooh-ooh”
[2:28:51] “Ooh”
[2:28:53] “Ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh”
[2:28:57] “Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh”
[2:29:00] “I was the third brother of five”
[2:29:03] “Doing whatever I had to do to survive”
[2:29:08] “I’m not saying what I did was all right”
[2:29:12] “Tryin’to break out of the ghetto was a day-to-day fight”
[2:29:17] “Been down so long gettin’up didn’t cross my mind”
[2:29:21] “But I knew there was a better way oflife and I was just trying to find”
[2:29:26] “But you don’t know what you’ll do until you’re put under pressure”
[2:29:30] “Across 110th Street is a hell of a tester”
[2:29:33] “Across 110th Street”
[2:29:37] “Pimps trying to catch a woman that’s weak”
[2:29:42] “Across 110th Street”
[2:29:46] “Pushers won’t let thejunkie go free”
[2:29:51] “Across 110th Street”
[2:29:56] “Woman tryin’to catch a trick on the street”
[2:29:59] “Ooh, baby Across 110th Street”
[2:30:05] “You can find it all in the street”
[2:30:13] “Ooh”
[2:30:16] “Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh Oh-oh-oh, ah”
[2:30:24] “I got one more thing I’d like to talk to y’all about right now”
[2:30:30] “Hey, brother There’s a better way out”
[2:30:34] “Snorting that coke, shooting that dope Man, you’re copping out”
[2:30:39] “Take my advice It’s either live or die”
[2:30:43] “You got to be strong if you want to survive”
[2:30:47] “The family on the upper side of town”
[2:30:51] “Will catch hell without a ghetto around”
[2:30:56] “In every city you find the same thing goin’down”
[2:31:00] “Harlem is the capital of every ghetto town”
[2:31:03] “Let me sing it Across 110th Street”
[2:31:08] “Pimps tryin’to catch a woman that’s weak”
[2:31:13] “Across 110th Street”
[2:31:17] “Pushers won’t let thejunkie go free”
[2:31:21] “Oh-oh Across 110th Street”
[2:31:26] “A woman’s tryin’to catch a trick on the street”
[2:31:29] “Ooh, baby Across 110th Street”
[2:31:34] “You can find it all”
[2:31:37] “Oh, oh, oh-oh”
[2:31:43] “In the street Yes, you can”
[2:31:48] “Oh, look around you Look around you”
[2:31:51] “Look around you Look around you”
[2:31:54] “Yeah, yeah”
[2:32:02] “Ooh, Ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh-ooh”
1997年

文章导航

Previous Post: Stone(危狱惊情)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Dangerous Method(危险方法)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号