时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Today I’m gonna do a whole load of mushroom picking. | 今天 我要采一大堆蘑菇 |
[00:32] | And I tell you what, I mean, I cook them for a living. | 要知道 烹饪蘑菇料理是我的本行 |
[00:34] | I’ve been buying wild mushrooms for years, years and years… | 我购买野生蘑菇已有多年历史 |
[00:37] | And there’s about five, ten varieties that we use regularly. | 烹饪常用的蘑菇大概有5到10种 |
[00:40] | You get your book out. | 请把书拿出来 |
[00:42] | And I’ll tell you what, | 告诉你们 |
[00:42] | a little bit of information can be dangerous in that | 对蘑菇一知半解是很危险的 |
[00:45] | one looks poisonous, the other one is delicious. | 因为有些蘑菇美味 有些却有毒 |
[00:47] | It’s really hard. | 常人难以辨别 |
[00:48] | A button mushroom there, that looks pretty normal. | 这是草菇 模样寻常 |
[00:51] | Pretty everyday. | 随处可见 |
[00:52] | But then you pick this one here. | 而这只 |
[00:54] | This looks totally different. | 外表虽然大庭相径 |
[00:56] | But it’s exactly the same mushroom. | 但也是草菇 |
[00:58] | It’s just a week older. | 只是生长时间多了一周 |
[00:59] | So the big lesson with wild mushrooms is, | 关于蘑菇 有件事非同小可 |
[01:03] | do not pick mushrooms unless you are with someone | 假如身边没有识别蘑菇的专家 |
[01:06] | that really knows what you’re talking about. | 就离蘑菇远远的 别去采 |
[01:07] | And my mate Genaro is an expert. | 我的伙伴基那诺恰好是专家 |
[01:10] | And there’s not much here. | 由于这里没什么蘑菇 |
[01:11] | So I’m gonna go out for a good walk around the local forest | 我决定去当地的森林转转 |
[01:13] | and hopefully, get a load of good ones. | 希望能有好收获 |
[01:16] | 一知半解很危险 美味? 有毒? 可食用? | |
[01:26] | So, I’ve got no mushrooms in my garden at the moment, Genaro. | 我的花园里没什么蘑菇了 基那诺 |
[01:29] | What’s gonna be in this forest? | 树林里都有些什么 |
[01:30] | Quite a few different mushrooms. | 迥然不同的蘑菇种类 |
[01:32] | There gonna be Porcini, bolete. | 比如牛肝菌 |
[01:34] | There gonna be some cauliflower fungus. | 还菜花状蕈 |
[01:37] | So that if you know how to search properly… | 只要找寻的方式得当 |
[01:40] | Oh, my god, you’ve spotted the first one. | 天哪 你找到了今天的首只蘑菇 |
[01:42] | Is this one a porcini, Genaro? | 这是牛肝菌类的吗 基那诺 |
[01:43] | That is a lovely porcini. | 牛肝菌里的好品种 |
[01:44] | It’s the best one I’ve seen so far. | 是我目前见过最好的 |
[01:46] | You go, it’s your first one. You pick him out. | 由你动手 这是你先发现的 |
[01:48] | Come on, I’m gonna bless you. | 加油 我会为你祈祷 |
[01:50] | “Bless me” I have done this before, you know. | 祈祷什么 我又不是是新手 |
[01:52] | I know, you’ve already got some. | 我知道你有经验 |
[01:54] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[01:55] | Make sure you pull them right out, OK? | 要确保完好无损地采下 |
[01:57] | See this one here? | 你来瞧瞧 |
[01:58] | Yeah. My god, let’s have a look. | 上帝啊 让我仔细看 |
[02:00] | You’ve got it, clean him a little bit. | 拿到手后 把它收拾干净 |
[02:02] | You’ve got to make sure there’s no maggots in it. | 确保没有蛆虫留在上面 |
[02:04] | Yeah. But don’t cut them up too much. Let’s have a look. | 别割得太厉害 让我看看 |
[02:07] | – Nice. – Che bellino, it’s fantastic. | -很好 -这真漂亮 太奇妙了 |
[02:09] | Lovely little one. | 真可爱 |
[02:10] | I will look around. | 我到附近看看 |
[02:11] | That’s because when you find one, there’s another one. | 发现一只 附近就能找到其他的 |
[02:13] | What’s this one here? | 这叫什么 |
[02:15] | Aah, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[02:17] | Now, this is same family of porcini, you can see. | 这也是牛肝菌的一种 你看 |
[02:20] | Now, can you count up to five? | 现在 数到5 |
[02:22] | – Yep. – OK. Look. | -好 -看 |
[02:23] | From a bright, bright yellow, it goes to blue in five seconds. | 原来是亮黄色 5秒内变成蓝色 |
[02:28] | Are you ready? Now. | 准备好了吗 开始 |
[02:30] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[02:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[02:36] | You have to boil this one before you eat. | 要把它煮熟了才能吃 |
[02:38] | Is that, like, porcini family or what? | 它是牛肝菌一族的吗 |
[02:39] | This is, yeah, nothing wrong with this one. | 是的 这种没有毒性 |
[02:41] | There’s another one there, look. | 这里还有一只 看 |
[02:43] | Look, the same colours of leaves. | 和树叶的颜色一样 |
[02:44] | Yeah, exactly the same colour as the leaves. | 正是树叶的颜色 |
[02:48] | Look, you can see there is mushroom. | 看 这里有蘑菇 |
[02:51] | Are there lots of poisonous mushrooms in this wood? | 树林里有不少毒蘑菇吧 |
[02:53] | Oh, of course there are lots of poisnous mushrooms. | 那是当然 |
[02:55] | You know, the dead cap can look like these mushrooms as well. | 有些致命毒菇外观和这类似 |
[02:58] | The death cap can look like this? | 毒蘑菇会长得像这样 |
[02:59] | Oh, yes, death cap. | 没错 致命的毒蘑菇 |
[03:00] | What I suggest, have a book, | 我建议 仔细观察 |
[03:02] | just identify mushrooms over and over | 要不厌其烦 反复确认 |
[03:06] | and over again without eating, OK? | 不能乱吃 |
[03:08] | So doing this isn’t really just for anyone to come and do? | 并不是所有人都能做到这一点 |
[03:11] | No, you can’t make mistake. | 失之毫厘 差之千里 |
[03:13] | Can I tell you how you die with the death cap? | 想知道毒蘑菇怎样置人于死地吗 |
[03:16] | Go on, then. | 你说 |
[03:17] | All right. Death cap can look like a field mushroom. | 好 有些毒蘑菇长得像普通草菇 |
[03:21] | It can look like any mushrooms. | 毒蘑菇可能长成任何样子 |
[03:23] | You eat the death cap. | 一旦食用了毒蘑菇 |
[03:24] | Three, four days, you start to have a stomachache, | 三到四天 你会感到胃疼 |
[03:27] | diarrhoea, or pains and everything, fright and everything. | 可能有痢疾 肚子疼 心慌等症状 |
[03:30] | They take you in hospital and they try to find out what’s wrong. | 送到医院后 医生找病因 |
[03:33] | “Yes, I remember I ate the mushroom three, four days ago.” | 你说 几天前我吃过蘑菇 |
[03:35] | Boom, they pump you up like that. | 他们拿起搏器电击你的心脏 |
[03:37] | Then you go in coma. After about three days you come out of coma. | 接着你陷入昏迷 三天后醒来 |
[03:41] | You feel better, “Oh, fantastic!” | 感觉好些了 你说”真是万幸” |
[03:43] | Bang, you turn your head, and you’re dead. | “砰”地一下倒地不起 挂了 |
[03:47] | Shall we go and pick some mushrooms, then? | 我们还是去采蘑菇吧 |
[03:49] | But doesn’t means I have to fright you for that. | 我不是有意要吓你 |
[03:52] | We picked those mushrooms, they’re priceless. | 刚才摘到的蘑菇都是很珍贵的 |
[03:54] | Those are so fantastic to eat, I was brought up with it. | 味道棒极了 我从小和它们打交道 |
[03:57] | How much do we pay in the | 现在餐馆里 |
[03:58] | restaurant for porcini at the moment, a kilo? | 牛肝菌卖多少一公斤 |
[03:59] | Porcini? Jesus. | 牛肝菌 上帝啊 |
[04:00] | 27 pounds a kilo, easy. | 27英镑一公斤 起步价 |
[04:03] | If you know what you collect, | 只要你清楚自己采摘的何种蘑菇 |
[04:05] | they’re only here for you! O Dio mio! | 那就一本万利啦 |
[04:08] | Come on, Genaro, I wanna cook you some mushrooms on toast. | 快 基那诺 我想给你做一顿蘑菇吐司 |
[04:10] | – All right. – For your lunch. | -好 -当做午餐 |
[04:12] | – I’m starving, do you know. – Yeah, me too. | -知道吗 我饿死了 -我也是 |
[04:14] | But cook them the nice way. | 但是要精心烹制 |
[04:16] | But you’ll probably start getting involved like you usually do. | 你总是要插上一手 |
[04:19] | No, no, no, I’ll let you do it. | 不 不 我放手 让你烧 |
[04:20] | “Don’t do it like this, you do it like that!” | “别那么烧 应该这样烧” |
[04:23] | Yeah, because sometime you put a little bit too much garlic, | 因为你有时大蒜放得太多 |
[04:26] | or you don’t put enough garlic. | 有时放得太少 |
[04:27] | You need a bit water inside, you don’t put no water. | 该加水时 你也不加 |
[04:30] | You know sometime you this and that. | 总有这样或那样的毛病 |
[04:32] | You know I like mine plain, I don’t want to eat mushrooms. | 我想要原味吐司 不想吃蘑菇了 |
[04:35] | 致命毒菇 可能长得像寻常草菇 危险 | |
[04:44] | I’m just gonna do mushrooms on toast. For me and Genaro. | 我准备为基那诺和自己做顿蘑菇吐司 |
[04:48] | Genaro, who taught me how to cook | 基那诺 是谁教我做出 |
[04:49] | the best mushrooms in the world? | 世上最美味的蘑菇料理的 |
[04:54] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[04:55] | Who taught you how to cook the best mushrooms? | 是谁教你做出最美味的蘑菇料理 |
[04:56] | – You did! – Thank you very much! | -是你 -真是万分荣幸 |
[04:58] | Do you put your garlic or mushrooms in first? | 先放大蒜还是先放蘑菇 |
[05:01] | Sometimes I put them in at the same time. | 有时我两样同时放 |
[05:03] | All right, you can do that. | 没关系 这样也可以 |
[05:04] | I prefer to put my garlic first, but you can do that. | 我习惯先放大蒜 你这样也可以 |
[05:08] | But you know a thing. If the garlic goes in first, | 但要知道 如果先放大蒜 |
[05:09] | it won’t colour it too much | 等蘑菇烧熟 |
[05:10] | by the time these mushrooms are perfect? | 它的色相可能不够到位 |
[05:12] | Yeah, like, when I do creamy one… Yeah, perhaps you’re right. | 就像做奶油蘑菇 你也许是对的 |
[05:16] | A little bit of oil, I’m not puting butter in yet. | 加点食用油 黄油还没放 |
[05:20] | And put in a bit of garlic. | 加点大蒜 |
[05:23] | Give them a shake. | 翻炒一下 |
[05:25] | Here we go. A little bit of thyme. | 加点百里香 |
[05:28] | Got some nice wild thyme here, some summer savoury here. | 这里有野生百里香 夏日的香味 |
[05:32] | Quite nice to use woody herbs for mushrooms in the woods. | 在树林里 加点天然香料再好不过 |
[05:36] | Rosemary, thyme. | 迷迭香 百里香 |
[05:38] | Yeah, don’t forget we are cooking in a forest. | 对 别忘了我们是在树林里烹饪 |
[05:41] | I love the sound of it as well. | 我爱听它滋滋作响 |
[05:43] | I love the smell. | 我最爱这香味 |
[05:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:49] | So I’ve got a little bit of pepper. | 加一丁点胡椒 |
[05:52] | Salt. I’ll put that in. | 还有盐 |
[05:54] | I don’t know if you’re gonna tell me off, Genaro. | 不知你会不会数落我 基那诺 |
[05:56] | But I love to have a tiny little bit of red chilli. | 我喜欢加点红辣椒 |
[05:59] | You know I love chilli. I don’t tell you off. | 我喜欢红辣椒 不数落你 |
[06:04] | And little bit of oil in it. | 加些食用油 |
[06:05] | A little bit more oil. | 再加一点 |
[06:06] | Because the mushrooms take that. | 蘑菇很耗油 |
[06:07] | Italians use a lot of oil. | 意大利人喜欢多放油 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I know, but they’re dry. | 可是它们都快烧干了 |
[06:10] | It’s extra-virgin, it’s lovely, it’s nice. | 特级初榨 很不错 |
[06:14] | It’s nearly ready. | 差不多了 |
[06:15] | I think one of the key things here, is when you do mushrooms, | 烹饪蘑菇的关键在于 |
[06:19] | you don’t wanna have a load of stuff in a small pan. | 别在小锅里放太多蘑菇 |
[06:22] | I’ve seen people cook a big whole load of mushrooms | 我看过有人往一只小平底锅里 |
[06:24] | in a small little pot. | 塞了一大堆蘑菇 |
[06:26] | And all they gonna heappen is they’ll sweat. | 蘑菇就大量出水 |
[06:29] | and you’ll end up with horrible mushroom soup. | 最后成了一锅蘑菇汤 |
[06:31] | The water will come out. | 在烹饪过程中 水会流出来 |
[06:34] | You can see here, it’s all dehydrating. | 看这里 蘑菇正在脱水 |
[06:36] | In the next minute, it’s gonna start caramelising until getting intense. | 接着 它会焦化 缩小 |
[06:39] | They are getting color, the mushrooms. | 蘑菇已经开始变色 |
[06:41] | And then I want a nice knob of butter. | 接下来加几块黄油 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:48] | And then as that starts to melt, | 等黄油逐渐化开 |
[06:50] | take the bare end off the lemon. | 我们把柠檬底部切下一小片 |
[06:53] | That is more than enough. All I need is twelve little drips out there. | 足够用了 我只需要12滴柠檬汁 |
[06:57] | Just to give it that little twang. | 轻轻挤一下 |
[07:00] | You don’t need lots, otherwise you’ll completely ruin it. | 不需要很多 否则过犹不及 |
[07:03] | And then I’ve got some water in there. | 再加点水 |
[07:04] | To make it really creamed, we need to help it along. | 为了烧出奶油汁 还要做点事 |
[07:08] | So I’m gonna put some water in. | 我打算加点水 |
[07:10] | You could use chicken stock, vegetable stock. | 你也可以加入鸡或蔬菜的高汤 |
[07:10] | – Yeah, let me do it. – You’ll do that. | -让我来 -你来吧 |
[07:12] | Just a little bit. | 只需一点点 |
[07:14] | If I wasn’t putting this in now, | 如果不加水 |
[07:16] | it’ll be what we’re talking about cooking it dry, you know. | 你知道的 就是干煸蘑菇 |
[07:18] | And you can stir it into a risotto, | 可以加到意大利烩饭里 |
[07:19] | sprinkle it on a pizza… | 或者撒到披萨上 |
[07:21] | Anything you can put them inside. | 加到哪里都可以 |
[07:22] | Grill a steak, put it on top. | 放到烤牛肉上 |
[07:24] | Right now it’s gonna be magic. | 接下来很奇妙 |
[07:26] | Before you do, before you do. | 等一下 等一下 |
[07:27] | Where did you put my toast? | 你把我的吐司放哪了 |
[07:28] | Yeah, it’s here, look. Look, there’s the toast as well. | 在这里 看 吐司在这里 |
[07:31] | See how clean it’s gone? | 看 恰到好处 |
[07:32] | Yeah, yeah, can I just taste it? | 对 我能尝尝吗 |
[07:34] | A bit of cream. Oh my goodness. | 蘸点汁 我的天那 |
[07:37] | Are you having a little taste? | 尝出味道了吗 |
[07:41] | What we’ll do, is I’m gonna reheat these toasts. | 我要把吐司重新热一下 |
[07:43] | Just by putting them here a bit. | 放在边上 |
[07:46] | A bit of salt. | 加点盐 |
[07:47] | Does it need some seasoning? | 还要加佐料吗 |
[07:48] | Yes, just a little touch of salt. | 就加一点点盐 |
[07:50] | Let’s have a taste. | 让我尝尝 |
[07:52] | Very important, yeah. | 这很关键 |
[07:53] | If I tell you you need salt… | 我说加点盐 |
[07:54] | I just wanted to know how much, I wasn’t questioning, | 我只想知道加多少 不是反驳你 |
[07:57] | I was just saying… | 我刚才只是说 |
[08:02] | Now give it a shake down. | 再抖一下锅 |
[08:04] | It is your toast, Genaro. | 这是你的吐司 基那诺 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:07] | You pick those up. | 把蘑菇倒出来 |
[08:09] | Yeah, right, here’s mine. | 这是我的吐司 |
[08:10] | Yeah, l’ve got a spoon as well. | 我还拿了勺子 |
[08:13] | That’s a rubbish one, isn’t it? | 这勺子可以扔了吧 |
[08:14] | No, it’s a bloody good one. What are you talking about. | 这是把好勺子 你在说什么 |
[08:30] | Just empty on top of mine, OK? | 剩下的加到我的面包上 |
[08:34] | Just empty. | 把锅倒空 |
[08:36] | Look at that, man. | 看啊 伙计 |
[08:37] | Yeah, push them all in. Don’t move. | 都倒出来 小心别动 |
[08:39] | Don’t move! Let me clean it all up! | 别动 让我倒干净 |
[08:41] | Last little bit for me. Lovely. | 最后一点给我 棒极了 |
[08:44] | And obviously the butter and oil in it, | 其中的黄油和油 |
[08:46] | it’ll soak into the bread, so you don’t have to butter the bread at all. | 会渗到面包里 不需要另外抹 |
[08:53] | Mamma mia! | 妈妈咪呀 |
[09:03] | – Oh, it’s so good. – Bloody good. | -真好吃 -好吃极了 |
[09:21] | Our dinner’s up there. | 我们的晚餐就在那 |
[09:22] | Let’s cross the road. Be quick! | 穿马路 快 |
[09:24] | How the bloody hell are we gonna do this? | 我们真荒唐 居然干这种事 |
[09:27] | I know. Look! You just have to stand on my shoulders. | 我知道 看 你得站到我肩膀上 |
[09:30] | OK, I’ll stand on your shoulders. And cut it. | 站到你肩膀上 然后把它割下来 |
[09:32] | And don’t worry, it drops this side | 别担心 它会掉到这里 |
[09:33] | and we can cut the pieces. | 我们可以把它切成片 |
[09:35] | OK, so you… | 好的 那么你 |
[09:38] | you put your body up against that tree… | 你要抱住那棵树 |
[09:42] | – No no, hold on, let me concentrate. – I’ll climb up you! | -别笑 我要定神 -让我爬上去 |
[09:49] | One… One, two, three… | 一 一 二 三 |
[09:51] | Got it… Put your feet on my shoulder. | 好了 踩着我的肩膀 |
[09:56] | Don’t push my… | 别推我 |
[09:59] | Just, just, just… | 好了 好了 |
[10:02] | Jesus, you’re heavy, you’re not… | 天哪 你真重 |
[10:09] | Yeah… Yeah? | 够到了吗 |
[10:12] | Come on! | 加油 |
[10:13] | It’s coming! | 很快就好 |
[10:15] | I can drop this bloody thing! I don’t want to eat them any more now! | 我要把你扔下去 我不想吃了 |
[10:20] | I prefer to go and rest. | 我宁可回家休息 |
[10:27] | Yeah! We got it. Bloody hell. | 好 成功了 真见鬼 |
[10:30] | Let’s have a look. | 让我看看 |
[10:31] | Yeah, yeah, slowly. Don’t break it. | 轻手轻脚 别弄碎了 |
[10:35] | Oh, my god. Don’t break it. Don’t break it. | 上帝 别弄碎 别弄碎 |
[10:38] | That is an incredible… | 太棒了 |
[10:40] | Wow, it’s full of juice! | 它满是汁液 |
[10:42] | Look at the juice coming out. You wanna see the juice? | 汁液不断流出来 想看吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah, yeah. Look, look at the juice. | 看 看这汁液 |
[10:48] | Oh, my lord. | 我的上帝 |
[10:50] | That is a beautiful thing, it’s almost like a brain. | 真漂亮 像人的大脑 |
[10:54] | Look at that. | 看那 |
[10:56] | I tell you this is a very expensive meal gonna ever… | 我得说 这顿晚餐不便宜 |
[10:59] | How much does that cost a kilo. | 一公斤卖多少 |
[11:01] | This one is almost 50 pounds a kilo. | 接近50英镑一公斤 |
[11:04] | With this,you know what am I going to do with it? | 知道我打算怎么烹饪吗 |
[11:06] | l’m gonna have a little bit | 我想将它切成片 |
[11:08] | sliced up or pulled off | 或撕成瓣 |
[11:12] | with like a wild mushroom and wild venison stroganoff. | 做一道奶汁野生鹿肉蘑菇 |
[11:16] | That would be very good. | 听起来很棒 |
[11:28] | I’m gonna do a Stroganoff of venison and wild mushrooms. | 我打算做奶汁野生鹿肉蘑菇 |
[11:32] | Now, how good is that, right?! | 该有多棒呀 |
[11:33] | And I love using game with the wild food. Absolutely fantastic. | 我喜欢用野生的食材 效果很棒 |
[11:37] | Now, what I’m gonna do first is I’ve got some rice here, | 首先 我准备了一些大米 |
[11:41] | I’ve boiled it for about 10 minutes and I’m just gonna drain it. | 煮10分钟后 把水筛干 |
[11:44] | Because it’s…pretty much…cooked now. | 已经煮得很熟了 |
[11:48] | Let’s just get… | 拿出这个 |
[11:51] | And while it’s still dripping, right, I wanna catch some of that water | 把米筛干的同时 接住一部分煮米水 |
[11:55] | that’s coming out from the rice, right, into the pan. | 倒到锅里 |
[11:59] | Turn the heat right down, | 把热量锁在里面 |
[12:02] | get a couple of sheets of tin foil. | 拿两片锡纸盖上 |
[12:07] | And what’s gonna happen in there | 你就能煮出 |
[12:08] | is you’re gonna get light, fluffy rice, | 白净松软的米饭了 |
[12:10] | and that’s what I want in this dish, | 我就希望这道菜这样 |
[12:11] | I don’t want any sticky stuff going on. | 不要有粘粘的感觉 |
[12:12] | Now get one onion, just take the ends off… | 取一个洋葱 切掉两端 |
[12:17] | Half it… | 对半切 |
[12:21] | I wanna finely slice it. | 将它切碎 |
[12:23] | Do this anyway you like. | 你想怎么切就怎么切 |
[12:24] | You can do it in a processor if you want. | 也可以放在加工器里处理 |
[12:26] | I do it the old-fashioned way. | 我用的是老派做法 |
[12:35] | Lovely. So that’s nice and fine. | 真棒 这样切就好了 |
[12:40] | Pan’s on a medium heat. | 平底锅中火预热 |
[12:42] | Olive oil. | 倒橄榄油 |
[12:47] | Get them into here. | 把洋葱放进去 |
[12:51] | So, in with the onion. | 洋葱下锅了 |
[12:56] | Give it a shake. | 翻炒几下 |
[12:57] | Just finely slice the garlic. | 大蒜切碎 |
[13:02] | Nice and fine! | 很好 |
[13:09] | Now, this chicken of the wood. | 这块树林里的小家伙 |
[13:10] | I’m just gonna slice it across at a bit of an angle. | 我会带点斜度横切它 |
[13:15] | Beautiful. Let’s have another one of those, | 很好 再切一块 |
[13:17] | about the same thickness. | 厚度要差不多 |
[13:21] | It’s absolutely fine. | 非常好 |
[13:22] | I really only need about that much, so I’m gonna put that there. | 我真的只需要这些就够了 剩下的放在那里 |
[13:25] | And then, I’ve got my venison here. | 把我的鹿肉拿过来 |
[13:29] | I’m just gonna take the fat off | 把脂肪去掉 |
[13:31] | cos I don’t want that fat in the dish. | 我可不想将脂肪入菜 |
[13:35] | When you do take the fat off | 你在将沙朗牛排或 |
[13:37] | of a sirloin steak or a venison like this, | 像这样的鹿肉去脂时 |
[13:40] | you’ve got this little line of sinew here, | 会看到这样的肌腱 |
[13:43] | and if you just put your knife just along the tip of it like that | 你要像这样顺着刀尖把刀刺进去 |
[13:46] | and tilt the knife up, | 斜向上挑起 |
[13:48] | you can take the sinew off really nice and cleanly like that. | 就能像这样把肌腱去得又好又干净 |
[13:55] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[13:56] | So once you’ve got that, we’ll get rid of that. | 把肌腱切下扔掉 |
[13:59] | And we’ve got our lovely bit of meat there. | 肉就处理好了 |
[14:03] | Now, I’m just gonna take these onion and garlic off | 将洋葱大蒜出锅 |
[14:07] | like that. Get it all out. | 就像这样 全倒出来 |
[14:09] | Now, I wanna turn this up to full whack. | 大火热锅 |
[14:13] | I wanna slice up this venison | 我要把这块鹿肉 |
[14:19] | about a centimetre thick, and as soon as I’ve done that… | 切成一厘米厚 切完之后 |
[14:22] | That’s probably enough for what I need, actually. | 也就差不多了 |
[14:25] | Slice them in half. Nice finger-size pieces. | 对半切开 一块块都差不多手指大小 |
[14:32] | And then, I slice this up | 然后再把这个切片 |
[14:35] | about the same sort of size. Put that there like that. | 大小也差不多 像这样放着 |
[14:39] | And then, I’m gonna season up | 然后我要给肉 |
[14:41] | this meat. Salt… pepper… | 调味 放盐 胡椒粉 |
[14:45] | and paprika, probably about two teaspoons, a teaspoon per person. | 和辣椒粉 大概两茶匙的量 一人一茶匙 |
[14:51] | About two teaspoons there. | 大概放两茶匙进去 |
[14:53] | And just with your fingers, | 用你的手指 |
[14:55] | roll it around a bit, don’t be afraid. | 翻滚几下 别怕 |
[14:57] | Really let the moisture of the meat just soak all that up. | 好好让肉入入味 |
[15:01] | And then, olive oil into here. | 然后倒橄榄油 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna put the chicken of the woods in first. | 先下树林里的小家伙 |
[15:08] | Oh, my Lord, look at that! So nice. | 天哪 快看 真不错 |
[15:11] | And then I’m gonna put this meat in. | 然后再下肉块 |
[15:15] | I don’t wanna overcrowd this pan too much. | 锅里不要放得太挤 |
[15:19] | Look at that! | 快看啊 |
[15:22] | So, let that fry. | 让它煎着吧 |
[15:26] | All this leftover stuff here on the board, | 砧板上剩下的东西 |
[15:28] | just scrape it up. | 刮掉就好了 |
[15:30] | So while that’s cooking, I wanna add a few garnishes– gherkins. | 锅里在烧的时候 我要准备配菜 腌黄瓜 |
[15:34] | Tiny little handful per person. | 一人一小把 |
[15:41] | Really, really nice. | 真的很棒 |
[15:42] | So I think the best thing you can do is just finely slice them. | 你能做的最好的事就是将其切片 |
[15:45] | With the parsley, this bottom bit I don’t wanna use, | 取些欧芹 去掉根部不要 |
[15:49] | but these bits of the stalks I love. | 留下这些茎部 |
[15:52] | And I’m just gonna finely, finely slice. | 切碎 |
[15:54] | And they’re actually incredibly sweet. | 其实它们特别甜 |
[15:56] | They’ll be nice. I’ll throw those in pretty much now. | 会很好吃的 现在就差不多要下锅了 |
[16:00] | And with the flat leaves… | 叶子也要 |
[16:04] | So, I’ll put the fine bits in here now. Like that. | 把切好的欧芹下锅 就像这样 |
[16:08] | And then, I wanna get these onions | 然后把洋葱和剩下的辣椒粉 |
[16:12] | back in the tray and this extra paprika back in the tray. | 放到平底锅里 |
[16:17] | Don’t take it off the heat for long. | 不要离火太久 |
[16:23] | And at this point a little knob of butter… | 现在 加一小块黄油 |
[16:27] | like that and then brandy. | 就像这样 再加白兰地酒 |
[16:32] | Give it a nice flame. | 会有漂亮的火焰 |
[16:34] | Again, I wouldn’t have put… | 再次重申 我不会放 |
[16:35] | You know, brandy and meat cooking | 白兰地和肉一起烹饪 |
[16:37] | to me doesn’t sound like the most intelligent cheffy cooking. | 对我来说不像最聪明的厨师烹调 |
[16:41] | But it’s a hell of a flavour. | 不过真是人间美味 |
[16:42] | And you can see with the flame there, | 看看锅里的火 |
[16:44] | that’s the alcohol burning off | 这是酒精在燃烧 |
[16:46] | so you won’t get drunk by eating it. | 这样你才不会因为吃这个而醉了 |
[16:48] | And at this point, this is when I want to use | 现在 我就要放一些 |
[16:49] | some creme fraiche, or you could use sour cream. | 鲜奶油 或者酸奶油也行 |
[16:53] | Couple of tablespoons per person. | 一人两大汤匙 |
[16:56] | You can even put a little bit of lemon zest in if you want, | 你要想的话还可以放一点柠檬皮屑 |
[17:00] | just to give it a nice extra dimension. | 为本菜加分 |
[17:03] | This will be the best Stroganoff you’ve ever had! | 这将会是你所吃过的最好吃的俄式煎肉 |
[17:04] | I’m telling you this now. | 我跟你说 |
[17:05] | Get my lovely, simple rice. Let’s have a look in here… | 把我可爱简单的米饭拿来 看一下 |
[17:11] | and, you know, that’s what we want. | 这就是我们要的效果 |
[17:13] | Shake that into here. | 装盆 |
[17:18] | Nice, big plate of lovely, light, steamy rice. | 一大碟可爱白净热气腾腾的米饭 |
[17:21] | Here… | 这里 |
[17:25] | Lemon juice. Squeeze the lemon juice in, | 柠檬汁 把柠檬汁挤进去 |
[17:29] | half the lemon juice is probably fine. | 半个柠檬的汁就差不多了 |
[17:31] | Take one more spoon… | 再加一汤匙 |
[17:32] | of this, take half of your gherkins and half of your parsley | 鲜奶油 取一半腌小黄瓜和一半欧芹 |
[17:37] | and sprinkle it around. | 撒在上面 |
[17:43] | Just S shapes. | S型搅拌 |
[17:47] | Just let it marble. | 让它煮一下 |
[17:54] | Here we go- | 好了 |
[17:55] | the best Stroganoff in the whole wide world. | 世界上最好吃的俄式煎肉 |
[18:00] | Get the rest of your gherkins, parsley, | 把剩下的腌小黄瓜和欧芹 |
[18:02] | sprinkle it in and around. | 洒在上面 |
[18:09] | Well worth climbing all the way up with Gennaro. | 值得和基那诺千山万水采菇了 |
[18:23] | So I’m gonna make this beautiful mushroom risotto. | 我要做意大利蘑菇烩饭 |
[18:25] | Slightly different twist on the tail. | 在最后会有些不同 |
[18:27] | So, free toss in the base, | 一开始 |
[18:29] | it’s chopped white onions and a little bit of celery. | 是切碎的白洋葱和一点芹菜 |
[18:33] | And then I wanna add the risotto rice. | 然后加入烩饭米 |
[18:35] | I’m using Arborio rice, you can use Carnaroli. | 我用阿尔博里奥米 你也可以用卡纳罗利米 |
[18:39] | A handful…per person. | 一人一把 |
[18:42] | About right. | 差不多了 |
[18:44] | Give it a little stir in. I reckon that’ll be enough for | 搅拌一下 我估计这里差不多 |
[18:46] | sort of two, three people in there. | 有两三个人的量 |
[18:49] | And the rice will suck up all that lovely flavour there. | 米饭会吸收里面的味道 |
[18:51] | Now, while that’s doing that… | 在它烧的时候 |
[18:53] | here, I’ve got some dried porcini, and, my God, you know, | 我拿了一些干的牛肝菌 天哪 |
[18:56] | when it’s fresh, it’s light and delicate and nutty. | 新鲜的时候 它颜色白净纹理细腻带坚果味 |
[19:00] | When it’s dried, it’s meaty and steaky and it’s like whoa! | 干燥的时候 它像肉一样有很多层 |
[19:03] | Slightly smoky. So what I wanna do is get a bit of my stock… | 还像烟熏的一样 我要做的就是舀点高汤 |
[19:07] | Stock is probably 50% of any risotto, | 意大利烩饭的好坏或许有一半是由高汤决定的 |
[19:11] | so go for a vegetarian or a chicken organic stock cube, | 去买素食的或鸡汤的有机汤底 |
[19:15] | make your own after a roast dinner. | 大餐过后自己做一锅 |
[19:17] | So, we need to re-hydrate these little babies, | 我们要让这些小可爱重新吸水 |
[19:20] | so I’m just gonna give those a couple of minutes. | 让它们泡上几分钟 |
[19:23] | Now, you can hear over here, | 在这就能听见 |
[19:26] | the rice is sounding a little hot, and what I’m gonna do is, | 米饭听起来有些热了 我要做的就是 |
[19:30] | you could use white wine at this stage, | 你现在可以用白葡萄酒 |
[19:32] | but I wanna use vermouth, | 不过我要用苦艾酒 |
[19:34] | which is absolutely fantastic. | 绝对很赞 |
[19:36] | So about a good shot of vermouth per person. | 把握好苦艾酒的量 |
[19:40] | All the alcohol will cook away, but what you’ll be left with | 酒精会蒸发掉 但香味却能 |
[19:42] | is this fantastic perfume. | 留在食物里 |
[19:45] | So as soon as that’s gone in, we stop the frying | 倒完酒就不再煎了 |
[19:47] | and we wanna go into making risotto mode, | 我们要进入做烩饭的模式了 |
[19:50] | adding small ladles of stock every minute or so | 差不多每隔一分钟加一勺高汤 |
[19:54] | and giving it a little stir up, OK? | 再搅拌一下 |
[19:57] | So, there’s a little bit of a technique to it. | 还是有点技巧在里面的 |
[19:59] | Starting to get nice and creamy literally after a minute. | 一分钟后就开始变成好看的奶油色了 |
[20:04] | Ha, hot, right? | 很烫 是吧 |
[20:06] | Beautiful porcini, | 美美的牛肝菌 |
[20:09] | and look in there, | 看看碗里 |
[20:10] | already just chicken stock | 仅仅鸡汤和干菌菇 |
[20:12] | and dried mushroom taste is incredible. | 味道就已经很棒了 |
[20:14] | If you’re not feeling very well, have a little sip of that. | 如果你身体不舒服 喝一点这汤 |
[20:17] | In with the mushroom stock, and stop right at the end. | 和菌菇高汤一起倒进去 倒到最后停下来 |
[20:22] | And very often, you just get a little bit of sand and stuff, | 你通常会发现有些颗粒状的东西 |
[20:25] | but never put the last bit in. | 不要把这些东西倒进去 |
[20:27] | So, take that off. | 把它们扔掉 |
[20:28] | So, already, mushrooms has introduced itself to the risotto | 蘑菇已经融进了烩饭里 |
[20:32] | and benefit from that beautiful flavour. | 而且滋味妙不可言 |
[20:35] | Now, look, here on the board, just chop them up like this. | 现在在砧板上把它们像这样切开 |
[20:38] | And you can distribute the flavour everywhere, | 这味道会四处扩散 |
[20:40] | and then straight in, every last bit. | 然后全部下锅 |
[20:42] | And you know what? Dried porcini is never cheap, | 你知道吗 干的牛肝菌很贵 |
[20:45] | but a little bit goes a long, long way. | 但只要一点就能令人齿颊留香 |
[20:47] | In with that, all I have to do now is keep adding stock | 这样放进去 我要做的就是不断加高汤 |
[20:50] | and stirring it and massaging out all the starch until it’s ready. | 搅拌 蒸发出它所有的淀粉 这样就好了 |
[21:02] | So the rice, that’s about three minutes away. | 米饭还有三分钟就好了 |
[21:04] | Now, while that’s finishing off, | 这个快好了 |
[21:07] | here, I’ve got some lovely wild mushrooms. | 这里 我有一些很棒的野生菌菇 |
[21:09] | I’ve got the girolle, which is really nice. | 有鸡油菌 真的很好吃 |
[21:11] | I’m gonna tear these up like that, nice and natural-looking. | 像这样撕开 又好看又自然 |
[21:14] | One of my favourites. Really really beautiful. | 我最喜欢的菌菇之一 真的很好看 |
[21:16] | And then you’ve got Pied de Mouton- | 还有羊蹄菇 |
[21:18] | sheep’s feet mushroom. Great flavour | 像羊蹄一样的菌菇 味道很好 |
[21:20] | and firm. I’m just gonna break those up. There you go. | 有点硬 我要把它们掰开 好了 |
[21:24] | And then here, we’ve got chanterelle. | 这里 还有乌鸡油菌 |
[21:27] | Beautiful mushroom, delicious in flavour. | 很漂亮 味道也好 |
[21:29] | So, here’s the tweak. The risotto | 告诉你一个妙招 烩饭 |
[21:31] | will be made and finished in the traditional way, right? | 是以传统方式烹饪的 对吧 |
[21:34] | But with the mushrooms, | 但有了这些菌菇 |
[21:35] | what I want to do is I want to put them dry | 我想把它们放在 |
[21:39] | in and around this screaming hot griddle pan, | 这个极热的煎锅里烤干 |
[21:41] | and what I wanna do is create an environment | 我想创造一种 |
[21:43] | where you really amplify that nuttiness. | 能放大疯狂的环境 |
[21:46] | And again, you know, down the supermarket, you get lovely blewits, | 去超市就能买到食用伞菌 |
[21:49] | oyster mushroom, shiitakes, all sorts. | 平菇 香菇 各种菇 |
[21:53] | Just don’t use button mushrooms or I might have to get you! | 只要别用没长好的小蘑菇 不然我会揍你的 |
[21:56] | Right, so here’s the coup. Risotto is done. | 成功了 烩饭做好了 |
[21:58] | You’ve got a lovely sauce | 你的酱把烩饭 |
[22:00] | holding it together, but what I need to do | 很好地融合在了一起 不过我要做的 |
[22:02] | definitely while it’s hot is get a knob of butter… | 绝对是趁热放一块黄油 |
[22:06] | I want…Parmesan, | 我要 帕尔马干酪 |
[22:09] | nice handful of Parmesan. | 一块很不错的帕尔马干酪 |
[22:11] | Parmesan’s really important in risottos- I’ll tell you why- | 在意大利烩饭中 帕尔马干酪真的很重要 |
[22:14] | because no matter what flavour you do, bar seafood, | 因为不管你要做什么风味的烩饭 除了海鲜 |
[22:18] | all the flavours link together. | 所有的味道都能融合在一起 |
[22:20] | So, I’m gonna mix this up, beat that up. | 我要把这些食材搅拌一下 混合起来 |
[22:24] | And you want it to be oozy, you really want it to be oozy, | 你想让它变得软软糯糯的 你一定想的 |
[22:27] | so you’ve got to feed it more stock. | 就要倒更多高汤进去 |
[22:30] | And I’d say at a guess around about that much. | 差不多这么多就行了 |
[22:34] | If you go to any restaurant where the risotto can be put | 要是你去的餐厅把烩饭放在 |
[22:37] | in one of those little metal moulds, then it’s too thick. | 那种小小的金属模具里 那就太厚了 |
[22:41] | See? Oozy! | 看到没有 软软糯糯的 |
[22:45] | Lid. | 盖子 |
[22:46] | Let it chill out. Three minutes. | 等它冷却 三分钟左右 |
[22:49] | Take it to the table, and then eat quickly. | 上桌 快点吃完 |
[22:52] | So, while that’s off the heat… | 等它冷却的时候 |
[22:55] | let’s have a little look over here. | 我们来看看这里 |
[22:57] | These mushrooms…should be toasted. | 三颗菌菇 应该已经烤熟了 |
[23:07] | I’m gonna get these mushrooms, | 我要把它们倒出来 |
[23:09] | I’m gonna shake them in here like this. | 像这样抖动 |
[23:14] | I’ve got my toasted mushrooms in there. | 我已经把烤菌菇倒进去了 |
[23:16] | I’m gonna pick some herbs. | 取些香草 |
[23:17] | Go in the garden, you can use thyme tips, | 去花园里摘下百里香的尖端 |
[23:21] | which are nice and juicy, | 好吃又多汁 |
[23:22] | you can get away with that. | 有了它你的烩饭就能成功 |
[23:25] | And then soft herbs. | 接着是软香草 |
[23:26] | I love chervil- very, very nice. | 我爱雪维菜 超级好吃 |
[23:28] | I’ve got some parsley here. Tarragon, I’ve got a tiny bit of tarragon. | 我有欧芹 还有点龙嵩叶 |
[23:32] | You just get this, roll it up almost like… | 把这些菜卷起来 |
[23:35] | those ladies in Cuba do with the cigars. | 就像古巴的姑娘卷雪茄那样 |
[23:38] | Fold it up like that and then… | 这样折叠起来 |
[23:42] | ..slice it up like that. | 然后这样切 |
[23:44] | So, just chop it up like this. | 这样剁碎 |
[23:46] | Most of that into there, leave a bit for garnish. | 把大部分都放进去 就留一点用作装饰 |
[23:50] | Now, tiny bit of oil. | 现在 倒点油进去 |
[23:56] | Pinch of salt and then, let’s get a lemon. | 放点盐 再拿个柠檬 |
[24:02] | Squeeze about half of that lemon into there | 挤半个柠檬的汁进去 |
[24:06] | and just dress it with your fingers. | 用手指搅拌 |
[24:08] | And that…is gonna be incredible. | 肯定会很好吃 |
[24:12] | So, while these are nice and warm | 趁菜还没凉 |
[24:14] | and the risotto’s resting, | 烩饭还在静置 |
[24:15] | let’s plate it up. Look at that! | 可以把它装盘了 看啊 |
[24:18] | Now you can tell | 现在你可以看到 |
[24:21] | that it’s gone nice and smooth and creamy. | 烩饭变得香滑软糯 |
[24:25] | So, lovely. | 真不错 |
[24:27] | Just spoon this on, beautiful risotto. | 用匙舀到盘子里 美味的烩饭 |
[24:32] | Beautiful, look at that! Look how nice and smooth it is. | 真棒 看啊 看它多香滑诱人 |
[24:34] | And then we get a handful of our beautiful mushrooms | 然后抓一把漂亮的菌菇 |
[24:38] | and then we just splay them… all over the top like that, | 在烩饭上面铺满 |
[24:42] | Then I get a knob of butter and I just put that in the middle | 再弄一点黄油 放在烩饭中央 |
[24:45] | and that’ll start to melt. | 它自己会融化掉 |
[24:47] | And slowly, just give it a tiny, tiny little grate. | 再慢慢磨些干酪在上面 |
[24:51] | Look at that! That… | 看啊 这个 |
[24:54] | is a proper risotto, absolutely delicious, beautiful. | 才是正宗意大利烩饭 色香味俱全 |
[24:57] | Gennaro! | 基那诺 |
[25:24] | I love the mushroom! | 我爱菌菇 |