时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | This is the glamorous world of fashion. | 这是令人神往的时尚圈 |
[00:12] | A place where making it to the top is nearly impossible. | 要在这个领域独占鳌头几乎是不可能的 |
[00:17] | And this is me. Jane Quimby. | 这是我 简·昆比 |
[00:21] | Career girl in high fashion, | 高级时装界的职业女性 |
[00:23] | or dateless high school zero? | 或是没人约的高中废柴 |
[00:26] | You be the judge. | 你们看着选吧 |
[00:34] | Can we just… | 我们能不能… |
[00:36] | wait? | 等一会儿 |
[00:39] | For what? | 等什么 |
[00:41] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:42] | For the humiliation to fade? | 等会再出去不会被太多人嘲笑 |
[00:45] | Just a little? | 就稍等一小下 |
[00:47] | Okay. | 行 |
[00:53] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好了 -真的吗 |
[01:16] | All right? So, you got to step your game up, man. | 知道了吗 你得加把劲了 兄弟 |
[01:25] | He’s beautiful, okay? | 他很帅 好吧 |
[01:27] | You can’t blame me for looking. | 我看他又不犯法 |
[01:29] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[01:30] | Maybe I’d be less invisible | 我要是参加拉拉队 |
[01:32] | if I tried out for cheerleading? | 说不定就有人注意我了 |
[01:35] | I’m just thinking out loud here. | 我说给自己听的 |
[01:38] | The guy hasn’t made eye contact with me since the seventh grade. | 从七年级起那家伙就没正眼瞧过我 |
[01:41] | Yeah, well, I warned you not to let him touch your boobs. | 因为我警告过他别对你毛手毛脚的 |
[01:45] | Jerk! | 混蛋 |
[01:55] | Remember, everybody, | 大家记住 |
[01:56] | AP World Lit midterm, next Friday at 2:30. | 世界文学期中考试在下周五两点三十分 |
[02:00] | Now, we’re gonna review Cervantes’ Don Quixote, chapter two. | 下面我们来复习《堂吉诃德》第二章 |
[02:06] | Plain Jane. | 无聊简 |
[02:07] | Yes, Lulu? | 什么事 露露 |
[02:09] | Where’d you get that outfit? | 你这身行头哪来的 |
[02:10] | Summer sale at Salvation Army? | 救世军夏季大促销吗 |
[02:16] | Don’t you ever wonder what it would be like? | 你想过那会是什么感觉吗 |
[02:19] | Of course. I’m a guy. Studies show we think about it, like, | 当然啦 我是个男人 研究显示 |
[02:21] | every seven seconds or something. | 我们差不多七秒钟就会想一次 |
[02:23] | No. I didn’t mean… Ew. | 不 我不是说… 真恶心 |
[02:25] | I’m not talking about that. | 我说的不是那个 |
[02:26] | I mean them. | 我是说他们 |
[02:28] | It all looks so, I don’t know, easy for them. | 对他们来说 一切都好自然 |
[02:33] | They look like tools. | 他们看起来像行尸走肉 |
[02:35] | I think they look… | 我觉得他们看上去 |
[02:37] | happy. | 很快乐 |
[02:38] | I’m happy, all right? | 我才叫快乐呢 知道吗 |
[02:41] | Of course you’re happy. You have me as a best friend. | 你当然快乐了 你有我做你最好的朋友 |
[02:44] | What more could you possibly want? | 你还想要什么 |
[02:48] | I think so, yeah. | 确实如此 没错 |
[02:57] | Hey, Ben. | 本 |
[02:59] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[03:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:04] | – It’s a pizza. – What’s on it? | -披萨 -什么口味的 |
[03:06] | Not entirely sure. Various plant life, I think. | 不清楚 反正多的是蔬菜 |
[03:08] | It’s a vegetarian pizza. Your favorite. | 你最喜欢的素披萨 |
[03:11] | – You hate vegetarian pizza. – Since when? | -你讨厌素披萨 -谁说的 |
[03:13] | Uh, since last time I ordered and you said, | 上次我点了一个 你说 |
[03:15] | “Why would something like this ever exist?” | “怎么会有这种东西存在” |
[03:17] | I’ve decided to try new things. | 我想尝试下新事物 |
[03:19] | Is one of those new things a job? | 工作也算其中之一吗 |
[03:21] | How was your interview? | 面试怎么样 |
[03:23] | Not great. Wasn’t a good match. | 不怎么样 没选上 |
[03:25] | Guy at the bank hired his cousin. | 银行那家伙雇了他表弟 |
[03:29] | Ben, the job search, it’s… | 本 那个找工作的事… |
[03:31] | It’s under control, okay? | 我心里有数 知道了吗 |
[03:34] | Okay? | 听到了吗 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:37] | Your big brother has it handled. | 你大哥能处理好 |
[03:39] | You should just focus on this delicious vegetarian pizza. | 你就专心处理这块素披萨就行了 |
[03:45] | I think that’s eggplant. Can’t wait for that. | 好像是茄子 等不及要下嘴了 |
[03:50] | Oh, no, please. After you. | 不 谢谢 你先来 |
[03:52] | I’ll just… | 那我就 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[03:57] | It’s a good one. | 这块挺好的 |
[04:08] | All right, no! Why would something like this ever exist? | 行了 不 怎么会有这种东西存在 |
[04:37] | But it’s perfect. | 但这样很好 |
[04:39] | I don’t know, Jane. | 我说不好 简 |
[04:41] | You’d have to sign up for the career internship program, | 你得报名参加职业实习生项目 |
[04:42] | which means leaving the school at 11:30 every day, | 这样你每天11点30分就得离开学校 |
[04:45] | which I’m sure has a silver lining, | 当然这也没什么不好的 |
[04:47] | but look, you’d be sacrificing a huge part of your high school experience. | 但你会错过大部分高中时光的 |
[04:51] | I get it. I do. | 我明白 真的 |
[04:53] | But, you know, it’s not like | 不过你看 |
[04:55] | I’m at the center of the social universe around here as it is. | 我在这儿也不是什么焦点人物 |
[04:58] | Is this about your brother? If it’s a money thing… | 是因为你哥哥吗 如果是钱的问题 |
[05:00] | No. | 不是的 |
[05:02] | Yeah. | 也算是吧 |
[05:04] | I mean, you know, I could help out, which is good. | 我是说 能帮点忙也是好事 |
[05:07] | Ben’s been carrying everything since our dad died. | 父亲去世后 本就担起了所有责任 |
[05:10] | I mean, he had to leave college just to take care of me. | 为了照顾我 他不得不辍学 |
[05:13] | What about your mom? Maybe she could help out. | 你妈妈呢 也许她能帮忙 |
[05:16] | Well… You know, I mean… | 那个 我是想说 |
[05:17] | If you can find her, let me know. | 你要是能找到她 通知我一声 |
[05:20] | Look, I want to take care of Ben. I do. | 听着 我想照顾本 真的 |
[05:23] | But this is about my future, too. | 可这同样关乎我的未来 |
[05:25] | Straight A’s aren’t enough anymore. Not if you need a full ride. | 要想得全额奖学金 全优已经不够了 |
[05:28] | Which I do. | 而我必须拿到全额奖学金 |
[05:29] | This could be my shot. | 这是个机会 |
[05:31] | It could be my ticket to Parsons. | 说不定能成为我进帕森设计学院的敲门砖 |
[05:47] | Dude, I still can’t believe she said yes. | 我还是不敢相信她答应了 |
[05:50] | Yeah, well, I have to get the internship first. | 是啊 不过我得先得到实习的机会 |
[05:52] | It is not over yet. | 事儿还多着呢 |
[05:55] | Wait, so, tell me again why you can’t just drive into the city. | 等等 我不明白你干嘛不开车进城 |
[05:59] | In the Beast? | 开我的”野兽”[电动自行车] |
[06:01] | Are you kidding? | 别开玩笑了 |
[06:01] | It wouldn’t make it into the city. I’ll see you tomorrow! | 都开不到城里 明天见 |
[06:04] | Peace. | 别紧张 |
[06:08] | 未知号码: 什么时候能见你 | |
[06:40] | Hi, I have an appointment with Human Resources. | 你好 我跟人力资源部约好的 |
[06:58] | Um, Jane Pipsky? | 哪位是简·皮普斯基 |
[07:02] | Jane? | 简在吗 |
[07:06] | Oh! That’s great. | 这下好了 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:14] | I’m Jane. I think I might be the one that you’re looking for. | 我叫简 我想我可能是你要找的人 |
[07:17] | Jane Quimby? | 是简·昆比吗 |
[07:19] | Oh, yes. Okay. | 对了 好吧 |
[07:23] | Okay, I’m sorry. My paperwork is a mess. | 好啦 不好意思 我笔头功夫太差了 |
[07:25] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:29] | We’re here. | 就这儿 |
[07:30] | And if you wanna take a seat. | 请坐 |
[07:32] | Gray will be with you in a minute. | 格雷一会儿就来 |
[07:35] | Oh, and good luck. You’re gonna need it. | 对了 祝你好运 你会用得上的 |
[07:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Am I interrupting something? | 我是不是出现的不是时候 |
[08:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:09] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[08:10] | Jane. Jane Quimby. | 简 简·昆比 |
[08:13] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[08:16] | Turn around. | 转个圈 |
[08:20] | You have a trained eye. A bit juvenile, | 你眼神挺老练的 稍带孩子气 |
[08:22] | but the belt’s good. | 不过腰带不错 |
[08:25] | Thanks. I made it. | 谢谢 我自己做的 |
[08:26] | My dad always said I got it from my mom | 我爸总说是从我妈那儿遗传的 |
[08:28] | ’cause she used to make all of her own clothes and stuff. | 以前她所有的衣服什么的都是她自己做的 |
[08:30] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 您说什么 |
[08:33] | What does your mother do now? | 她现在在做什么 |
[08:35] | I… I don’t know, actually. | 我… 其实我也不知道 |
[08:38] | She left when I was a baby. | 我很小的时候她就离开家了 |
[08:40] | Tragic. | 可怜 |
[08:42] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[08:44] | I’ll get straight to it, Janet. | 我就开门见山吧 珍妮特 |
[08:45] | It’s Jane. | 是简 |
[08:46] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我的时间很紧 |
[08:48] | I’m in Bangkok and I have a meeting in five. | 我在曼谷 等会还有会要开 |
[08:52] | – Thing is, Janet… – Jane. | -情况是这样的 珍妮特 -是简 |
[08:54] | I average an assistant or two a month. | 我平均每月大概要换一到两个助理 |
[08:57] | You… You make it a week, I’ll be shocked. | 你能撑过一个礼拜 我就刮目相看了 |
[09:02] | Your office hours are part-time | 你不用一直守在办公室里 |
[09:03] | because my work keeps me on the road, | 因为我会经常出差 |
[09:05] | but make no mistake about it. I expect perfection. | 不过别误会了我的意思 我的要求很高 |
[09:09] | And you, for as long as you can hack it, | 你只要应付得了 |
[09:11] | will be my beck and call girl. | 就要随叫随到 |
[09:13] | You will roll my calls, manage my schedule, | 你负责为我记录电话 管理行程 |
[09:15] | track my shipments and you will not make mistakes. | 追踪货物 不允许犯错 |
[09:18] | Have I made myself clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[09:20] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[09:23] | I just have a few questions about my intern… | 我还有几个关于实习的问题要问 |
[09:25] | Starting salary is 32,000. | 起薪是32000 |
[09:29] | Dollars? | 美元吗 |
[09:30] | No. Cupcakes. Yes, dollars. | 不 杯子蛋糕 当然是美元了 |
[09:34] | But… | 不过 |
[09:36] | Oh! Oh, no, no… I think I’m… | 不 不 我看我… |
[09:39] | Fine. 34,000 cupcakes. | 好吧 34000个杯子蛋糕 |
[09:43] | And an expense account. | 再加账单报销 |
[09:45] | Take it or leave it. | 不满意就走人 |
[09:50] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[10:15] | Gray is the-senior accessories designer, | 格雷就是传说中的高级配饰设计师 |
[10:17] | She’s on the road, at least 300 days a year. | 每年至少有300天都在路上 |
[10:19] | – Paris, India, Tokyo… – Why? | -巴黎 印度 东京 -去干吗 |
[10:22] | Purchasing. Developing the line. | 采购啊 为了扩充门类 |
[10:24] | You see a belt on the shelf, | 看到架子上那根腰带没有 |
[10:25] | Gray found it somewhere halfway across the world | 格雷绕了半个地球才找到的 |
[10:27] | and sent it back for mass production. | 然后把它送回来批量生产 |
[10:28] | Michael Diaz, our creative director. She’s his favorite. | 创意部总监迈克尔·迪亚斯最欣赏她 |
[10:32] | That is completely unacceptable! | 真让人受不了 |
[10:34] | And that is India Jourdain, associate designer. | 那个是英蒂安·乔丹 助理设计师 |
[10:37] | Directly beneath Gray. | 直接归格雷管 |
[10:38] | You know how they say don’t shoot the messenger? | 老话说 两国相争 不斩来使 |
[10:40] | I will. In the heart. | 我不仅要斩 还要正中要害 |
[10:42] | What are you wearing? Change! Now! | 你穿的什么东西 去换了 快 |
[10:47] | She’s scary. | 她挺恐怖的 |
[10:49] | Okay, so… Marketing. | 好了 这边是营销部 |
[10:52] | Distribution. Catalog. P.R. | 销售部 广告部 人力资源部 |
[10:54] | And the center of it all. | 以及最核心的部门 |
[10:57] | Creative. | 创意部 |
[11:03] | Ah, and our new senior designer Jeremy Jones. | 那是我们新来的高级设计师杰里米·琼斯 |
[11:08] | I’ve totally heard of him. | 早有耳闻 |
[11:10] | He’s like the next Tom Ford. | 他就像汤姆·福特的翻版 |
[11:11] | Came from London. Star of Parsons… | 来自伦敦 帕森的新星 |
[11:14] | He’s supposed to be incredible. | 肯定才华横溢 |
[11:15] | That’s what all the ladies around here are saying. | 这里的姑娘们都这么说 |
[11:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:19] | Oh! Right. | 我懂你意思了 |
[11:22] | Come on, I’ll show you where we have lunch. | 走吧 我带你去吃午饭的地方 |
[11:28] | Hello, India. | 你好啊 英蒂安 |
[11:29] | Did you tell Michael to kill the fabric pendants for spring? | 是不是你让迈克尔砍掉了春季的布制吊坠 |
[11:31] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. Yeah. | 对 没错 是我说的 |
[11:33] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[11:35] | I mean, they were ruining the jacket. | 它们配上那款夹克简直是灾难 |
[11:36] | It was completely wrong. Had to be done. | 完全不搭 不得不这么做 |
[11:38] | Without talking to me first? | 事先都不跟我商量一下 |
[11:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. Really, I am. | 真抱歉 真的 |
[11:43] | But the jacket looks so much better without it. | 不过没了那些 这件夹克看起来美多了 |
[11:49] | Forgive me. | 别怪我 |
[11:51] | No! I don’t. I don’t forgive you. | 不 我不会原谅你的 |
[11:54] | You can’t just show up here, | 你不能突然出现 |
[11:55] | flash your smile and play all nicey-nice, | 挤个笑脸 假装好人 |
[11:57] | and then kill my line! | 然后毁了我的业绩 |
[11:58] | Next time you got a problem, you talk to me first. | 下次你有什么问题 先跟我说 |
[12:01] | Don’t go over my head. | 别当我透明的 |
[12:05] | Uh, I’m sorry. Really, I am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:07] | You suck! | 你去死 |
[12:11] | I think you’re nice. | 我觉得你挺好的 |
[12:12] | Thanks, man. Thank you. | 谢谢 兄弟 谢谢 |
[12:16] | So, Gray’s been through a few assistants, huh? | 格雷请过好几个助理了 是吧 |
[12:21] | Yeah, that’s an understatement. | 你这还说得轻的呢 |
[12:25] | Look, I hope it works out for you, Jane. You seem really nice. | 听着 我希望你能成 你看上去不赖 |
[12:29] | But Gray… I mean, | 不过 格雷这个人 我是说 |
[12:31] | she didn’t get to the top | 要是没残害几条生灵 |
[12:32] | without crushing a few souls on the way up. | 她也不可能爬上今天的位子 |
[12:34] | I spent four hours talking her last sobbing assistant | 她上一个助理躲在卫生间哭 |
[12:36] | out of a bathroom stall. | 我花了四个小时才把她劝出来 |
[12:38] | My advice? Don’t take it personally. | 我的建议是 别太当真 |
[12:42] | – I’ll see you later, okay? – Okay. | -待会见吧 -好的 |
[12:43] | I’ve got to work through lunch. Again. | 我又得边吃边干活了 |
[12:54] | – Looks delicious. – Oh, yeah, it’s… | -看上去挺好吃的 -没错 这是 |
[12:57] | Gross. | 真俗 |
[12:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:00] | Does that actually work for you? | 你这样子跟人搭讪成功过吗 |
[13:04] | Most of the time. Yeah. | 基本上都能成 |
[13:06] | Really? That’s… Wow, shocking. | 是吗 真是不可思议 |
[13:09] | It’s the accent. | 其实是因为我的口音 |
[13:10] | Pretty much say anything and get away with it. | 随便说什么人家都爱听 |
[13:12] | Well, at least you can admit it. | 好在你还能承认这事儿 |
[13:17] | You know, I haven’t seen you around before. | 我以前怎么没在这儿见过你 |
[13:19] | That’s because it’s my first day. | 因为我今天第一天上班 |
[13:21] | Oh, Jeremy Jones. | 我叫杰里米·琼斯 |
[13:22] | Jane Quimby. | 我叫简·昆比 |
[13:23] | Pleasure. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:26] | Well, back to work. | 好吧 得回去工作了 |
[13:28] | You should come by sometime. I’m in design. | 有时间来转转 我在设计部 |
[13:30] | I’m always around, working late, | 我一般都在 要加班 |
[13:31] | so I can give you some advice | 所以能给你这个新人 |
[13:34] | on being the new kid. | 指点一二 |
[13:35] | Right. | 不错 |
[13:36] | Nice to meet you, Jane. | 很高兴见到你 简 |
[13:55] | Just wanted to get you started on some paperwork. | 你先把这些表填了吧 |
[13:57] | Photo identification, home address, | 照片 家庭住址 |
[13:59] | W-2, I-9, bank account information. | 报税表 就业资格认证表 银行账户信息 |
[14:01] | Oh! We have a really great retirement plan. | 我们的退休计划不错哦 |
[14:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:05] | Yeah. I just… | 没事 我只是 |
[14:07] | Um, I’ll need to bring this stuff in on Monday if that’s okay? | 我下周一把这个给你 行吗 |
[14:11] | Sure. But Monday at the latest. | 行 不过周一是最后期限 |
[14:13] | ’cause I can’t get you started working | 因为我要是不把这些文书做完 |
[14:14] | until I have all the paperwork. | 你就没法开始工作 |
[14:15] | You know, corporate policy. | 你知道的 公司规定 |
[14:17] | Right. Of course. | 知道 当然啦 |
[14:19] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢啦 |
[14:40] | Hello? Yeah, hold on a second. | 哪位 等一下 |
[14:42] | Uh, Ben? | 本 |
[14:45] | Ben? | 本 |
[14:48] | He’s not available. Can I take a message? | 他不在 我能帮你带个口信吗 |
[14:53] | Look, I know we’re a little late on the payments, but… | 我知道我们没能及时还上钱 不过 |
[14:58] | Wait. How many behind are we? | 等等 我们还欠多少 |
[15:01] | That many? | 那么多 |
[15:09] | I’ll take over the payments. Yeah, we’ll be caught up in… | 我会付清的 再给我们 |
[15:13] | Three months. That’s all I need. | 三个月的时间 到时肯定还 |
[15:17] | No, I’m not his wife. I’m his sister. | 不 我不是他妻子 我是他妹妹 |
[15:21] | You’ll never get away with it. | 肯定会穿帮的 |
[15:22] | Not without you, I won’t. | 有你帮忙就不会的 |
[15:24] | You’re the only one that can help. | 只有你能帮我了 |
[15:25] | Help you forge illegal documents? That’s, like, a felony. | 帮你伪造文书吗 那好像是重罪吧 |
[15:29] | Don’t be so dramatic. I mean, | 别大惊小怪的 |
[15:30] | you made all of your brother’s fake IDs. | 你哥哥的假证件不都是你造的吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah, he was going to dive bars, | 没错 可他们是为了混酒吧 |
[15:33] | not taking someone’s job. | 你是要冒名顶替人家的工作 |
[15:35] | I understand the risk, Billy. | 我知道有风险 比利 |
[15:37] | But I have to do something. | 可我总得做点什么 |
[15:39] | They’re going to take our house. | 他们要把我们的房子收走了 |
[15:44] | No, don’t, don’t cry. | 别 别哭 |
[15:46] | You know I don’t like it when the ladies cry. | 你知道我最见不得女人哭 |
[15:50] | So, you’ll help me? | 那你肯帮我了 |
[15:54] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必非要这样做 |
[15:55] | Ben, he wouldn’t want you to do this. | 本也不会同意你做这些的 |
[15:58] | Ben won’t know. | 不能让本知道 |
[16:00] | And it’s not just for him. | 再说也不全是为了他 |
[16:03] | I need this, Billy. | 也是为了我自己 比利 |
[16:10] | – Fine. I’ll do it. – Yes! | -好吧 我帮你 -太棒了 |
[16:13] | But on one condition. | 但是有一个条件 |
[16:24] | This? | 就这个 |
[16:25] | This was your one condition? | 这就是你的条件 |
[16:27] | We don’t get out much, all right? | 我们出来玩得太少了 |
[16:29] | Sue me. | 去告我啊 |
[16:31] | Here goes nothing. | 谁怕谁啊 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 到啦 |
[16:46] | Now what? | 现在干吗 |
[16:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:48] | Just go get a drink or something, I’ll be right back. | 去喝点儿什么 我一会儿就回来 |
[16:49] | Wait! You’re leaving me? | 等一下 你要把我一个人丢下 |
[16:51] | Dude, I have to go to the bathroom. Relax. | 我去上厕所而已 别紧张 |
[16:54] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我很快就回来的 |
[16:58] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[17:10] | Hey, how you been, Janey? | 你怎么样啊 小简 |
[17:12] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[17:14] | You know how it is. Same old, same old. | 你懂的 还是老样子 |
[17:16] | So… | 那么 |
[17:22] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[17:23] | Oh, I’ve been great. | 挺好的 |
[17:24] | Um, I like your cheetah thing. | 我喜欢你的豹纹 |
[17:27] | Oh. This? Thanks. | 这个吗 谢谢 |
[17:29] | It’s fake. Faux. You know… | 是假的 人造的 你知道的 |
[17:34] | It’s a sweater. | 就是件毛衣 |
[17:35] | Right. | 是啊 |
[17:37] | Well… | 那个… |
[17:39] | Yeah, you should go mingle at the party with the partygoers. | 你还是去跟那些跑趴高手混吧 |
[17:43] | – It was good to see you. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -你也是 |
[17:50] | Well played, Jane. | 真有你的 简 |
[17:55] | Who are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[18:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[18:03] | I can come to a party if I want, Lulu. You can’t stop me. | 我想上哪上哪 露露 你管不着 |
[18:06] | All right? And you need to stop being mean to Jane. Okay? | 还有你别再欺负简了 行吗 |
[18:09] | She hasn’t done anything to you, so just leave her alone. | 她又没惹你 所以离她远点儿 |
[18:13] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[18:28] | Stop. | 停下 |
[18:30] | Seriously. Stop. | 我说真的 停下 |
[18:35] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[18:36] | What’re you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[18:37] | This. Us. Sneaking around for the past three months. | 我们这样 偷偷摸摸的都三个月了 |
[18:41] | I don’t get it. You’ve forbidden me from telling a soul. | 我不明白为什么我们不能公开 |
[18:44] | I mean, we don’t speak at school. | 我们在学校里话都不说 |
[18:47] | I like you, Billy. | 我喜欢你 比利 |
[18:49] | Why? | 喜欢我什么 |
[18:50] | I don’t know. I just do. | 我不知道 就是喜欢 |
[18:56] | Maybe because my father would hate it. | 也许是为了和我爸对着干 |
[18:58] | You know, that’s great. | 行 很好 |
[19:00] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[19:01] | I don’t think you are, Lu. Okay? | 我没觉得你在开玩笑 露 好吗 |
[19:04] | All your daddy issues aside, | 先把你爸的问题放在一边 |
[19:06] | this whole secret lover thing, | 这段秘密恋情 |
[19:09] | it’s really starting to eat away at my soul. | 真的在蚕食我的灵魂 |
[19:12] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[19:13] | Soul. | 灵魂 |
[19:14] | A person’s moral and emotional sense of identity. | 每个人在道德和情感层面的自我认同 |
[19:19] | See? That’s what I love about you. | 你看 这就是为什么我爱你 |
[19:22] | Your brains are hot. | 你的头脑很性感 |
[19:31] | Yo! Over here! | 在这里 |
[19:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:35] | Where the frack have you been? | 你死到哪里去了 |
[19:37] | It’s been, like, half an hour! | 这都快半小时了 |
[19:38] | Long line. | 洗手间排队的人很多嘛 |
[19:39] | What is that on your face? | 你脸上是什么 |
[19:42] | What? Is that… | 什么 这难道是 |
[19:47] | I don’t like her touching you. | 我不愿意让她碰你 |
[19:49] | Jeez, Lulu! | 天呐 露露 |
[19:51] | Let’s go, loser! You, too! | 去吧 衰人 你也下去 |
[19:52] | No, no. No! | 不 不 不 |
[20:03] | This was such a good idea, Billy. | 真是个好主意 比利 |
[20:06] | See, I told you you’d have a good time. | 看吧 我说了你会很开心的 |
[21:10] | I trust you had a leisurely morning. | 相信你享受了一个悠闲的清晨 |
[21:13] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开始工作吧 |
[21:15] | Are you paying attention? | 你在用心听吗 |
[21:17] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[21:22] | I’m expecting a call from Mumbai in an hour. | 一小时内我要接听一个从孟买打来的电话 |
[21:24] | I need you to transfer it to my cell phone. | 你得把它转接到我的手机上 |
[21:27] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[21:30] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[21:36] | I also need you to confirm | 你还得清点签收 |
[21:37] | the shipments coming in from Frankfurt. | 从法兰克福运来的货物 |
[21:39] | Nein… Ein versand nach Brooklyn. | 不是的 请送到布鲁克林[伪德语] |
[21:43] | But most important, | 但最重要的事情是 |
[21:45] | I want your eyes on that no-good | 我要你盯着那个不安好心 |
[21:47] | ingrate of an underling, India. | 忘恩负义的部下 英蒂安 |
[21:52] | I want to know her every move. | 我想知道她的一举一动 |
[21:54] | What she eats. When she eats. | 她吃了什么 什么时候吃的 |
[21:56] | And who she eats with. | 她跟谁一起吃饭 |
[21:58] | That weasel is after my job. | 那只黄鼠狼对我的职位垂涎三尺 |
[22:01] | And I am not going out without a fight. | 我可不想不战而退 |
[22:05] | And you, Jane, are my front line. | 至于你 简 是我的前锋 |
[22:08] | Because this is war. | 因为这就是一场战斗 |
[22:12] | Old and new. Past and future. | 复古与新潮 过去和未来 |
[22:15] | That’s what our design is about. | 这就是我们设计的主题 |
[22:17] | Right now, Donovan Decker | 从现在起 多诺万·德克尔 |
[22:19] | is the envy of the fashion world. | 会被整个时尚界嫉妒 |
[22:22] | Our sales have grown from | 六年里 我们的业绩从四亿 |
[22:24] | 400 million to over a billion in six years. | 增长到十亿 |
[22:27] | In a climate where others are cutting back, | 在经济不景气的环境下 别人都在衰退 |
[22:28] | we continue to grow. | 我们却保持增长 |
[22:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:32] | Anyone? | 有谁知道吗 |
[22:35] | You. | 你 |
[22:38] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[22:39] | Young people are our customers. | 我们的顾客都是年轻人 |
[22:42] | We want them to like what we’re designing, | 要让他们喜欢我们的设计 |
[22:43] | so we hire people like… | 所以我们雇佣那些像… |
[22:45] | Jane. Jane Quimby. | 简 简·昆比 |
[22:48] | We hire people like the young Miss Quimby here. | 我们雇佣像于年轻的昆比小姐这样的员工 |
[22:51] | Young, creative, | 年轻的 有创造力的 |
[22:52] | out-of-the-box thinkers. | 能够突破限制的思想家们 |
[22:54] | And we give them the freedom to use that creativity. | 并且 公司给予他们天马行空的自由 |
[23:00] | Or the freedom to answer Gray’s phone. | 或者去接听格雷的电话的自由 |
[23:10] | I don’t know, it sort of feels like | 我不知道 感觉像是好不容易 |
[23:12] | I’ve gone from calculus to corporate espionage. | 摆脱了微积分 却变成了企业间谍 |
[23:14] | So quit. | 那就别干了吧 |
[23:16] | Don’t be ridiculous. I mean, | 别胡闹了 我是说 |
[23:17] | it’s not exactly what I thought it would be, | 这跟我之前想象的完全不同 |
[23:18] | but it’s better than sitting…in the Bangkok airport. | 但总好过坐在…曼谷机场 |
[23:21] | So, I will speak to you soon. | 那么 我待会再打给你 |
[23:24] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[23:25] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[23:27] | We haven’t officially met yet. | 我们还没有正式见过面 |
[23:29] | – India. – Jane. | -我是英蒂安 -我叫简 |
[23:32] | Well, I just wanted to come over and say, you know, | 我就过来说一声 你知道的 |
[23:34] | if you need anything or have any questions, | 如果你有任何需要 或者有什么问题 |
[23:37] | don’t hesitate to ask. | 尽管来问我 |
[23:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:40] | I was Gray’s assistant a few years back, | 几年前 我曾是格雷的助理 |
[23:42] | so I know how hard it can be. | 所以我知道这份工作有多么不易 |
[23:44] | Oh, yeah, I know firsthand | 我亲身经历过 |
[23:46] | how isolating it is with Gray on the road. | 知道跟着格雷会有多孤立无援 |
[23:49] | But, you know, I’m here if you need me. So… | 不过 如果你需要 可以随时找我 |
[23:52] | I really appreciate it. | 我非常感激 |
[23:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:56] | Sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 只是这个… |
[23:57] | You know, it’s fine. It’s the scheduling program. | 没关系的 这是日程安排程序 |
[24:00] | Ah, it’s kind of tricky. | 稍微有点麻烦 |
[24:01] | Yeah, you have it on alert. | 你得注意这里 |
[24:03] | Just select monthly, and… | 只需要按月份选择 然后… |
[24:07] | There. | 这就好了 |
[24:09] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[24:11] | Any time. All right. | 随时效劳 |
[24:49] | Hey, I’m Ben Quimby. You wanted me to come in? | 我是本·昆比 是你叫我来的吗 |
[24:52] | Yes, Ben. Have a seat. | 是的 本 请坐 |
[25:01] | I gotta be honest, | 坦白的说 |
[25:01] | it’s a little strange walking these halls again. | 再次走过这些走廊 感觉有点奇怪 |
[25:04] | I went to school here a few years back. | 几年前我在这里上学 |
[25:08] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[25:10] | Yeah? You’ve heard of me? | 你听说过我 |
[25:13] | I’ll admit, I was pretty popular back in the day. | 我得承认 那时候我相当受欢迎 |
[25:18] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗 |
[25:20] | It’s me. Rita Shaw? | 是我 丽塔·肖 |
[25:24] | Maybe you’d remember me | 也许你还记得那时候 |
[25:25] | by the nickname you gave me back in the day. Shaw the Jaw? | 你给我取的外号 肖大下巴 |
[25:29] | Come on. Giant headgear? 20 extra pounds? | 拜托 带着大头盔 超重二十磅 |
[25:32] | Ring a bell? | 记起来了吗 |
[25:33] | Yeah. I’m pretty sure I never would’ve called you Shaw the Jaw. | 我很肯定我不会叫你肖大下巴 |
[25:37] | Well, you did. | 你就是这么叫的 |
[25:38] | Maybe you’ve just matured since high school. | 也许高中以后你变成熟了 |
[25:39] | No, I mean, I would’ve come up with | 不会的 我的意思是 我能想到 |
[25:41] | something way better than that. | 比那更好的外号 |
[25:42] | Well, you didn’t. | 可你没有 |
[25:46] | Sorry. Really, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 真的抱歉 |
[25:50] | You know how teenage boys can be. | 你知道青春期的混小子们都是这样 |
[25:52] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[25:53] | I actually wanted to discuss Jane and her internship. | 实际上 我想和你谈谈简以及她的实习 |
[25:57] | What internship? | 什么实习 |
[25:59] | The one you authorized her to take | 就是你签了同意书让她 |
[26:01] | by signing this permission form. | 接受的那份实习 |
[26:07] | Wow. She does a better Ben Quimby than I do. | 她签名签得比我还好 |
[26:11] | How’d she get the “B” To loop like that? | 她是怎么把”B”签成那样的 |
[26:13] | I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear that. | 我就假装没听到好了 |
[26:15] | Look, I just want to make sure | 我只是想确认简有正当理由 |
[26:17] | Jane is doing the internship for all the right reasons. | 去做这份实习 |
[26:22] | Of course. I’ll talk to her. | 当然 我会跟她谈谈 |
[26:25] | She’s my kid sister. | 她是我的小妹妹 |
[26:26] | Last thing I want in the world is for Janey to grow up too fast. | 我最不想看到她成熟太快 |
[26:34] | I’ve been seeing him for a year. Married. | 我跟那个已婚男人约会快一年了 |
[26:37] | Totally married. | 完全被套牢了 |
[26:38] | I know it’s a total disaster in waiting. | 我知道漫长的等待让人绝望 |
[26:40] | But there’s just something about him. | 但是他真的有些过人之处 |
[26:43] | I mean, the man really knows how to make a girl… | 有些男人知道怎样让女人… |
[26:46] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[26:47] | Yeah, can’t say that I do. | 还真搞不懂 |
[26:49] | You know what I mean, right, Jane? | 你懂我的意思吧 简 |
[26:52] | Yeah. Totally. | 是的 当然懂 |
[26:55] | I do know that thing. | 就是那种事情嘛 我知道的 |
[26:59] | – Can I steal you? – Uh… | -能单独跟你聊聊吗 -这… |
[27:01] | For a bit? | 就一会 |
[27:11] | Okay, that’s what I’m saying. | 好吧 我说的就是这事 |
[27:12] | Get it, girl. | 搞定他 姑娘 |
[27:13] | See Jane run. | 向前冲吧 简 |
[27:15] | It’s a matter of pride. | 这很值得骄傲啊 |
[27:17] | It’s soccer. | 那是足球 |
[27:19] | No, it’s not. It’s football! | 不 是橄榄球 |
[27:20] | And this country can’t just go and make up its own name for it. | 这个国家不能随随便便就给它改名字 |
[27:23] | – Too late. – It’s a disgrace. | -太晚了 -这可不光彩 |
[27:24] | No, it’s America. | 才不呢 这里可是美国 |
[27:28] | You have pretty eyes. | 你眼睛真美 |
[27:31] | You totally need new material. | 你这话太老套啦 |
[27:33] | I’m deadly serious, Jane Quimby. | 我是认真的 简·昆比 |
[27:36] | You have very, very pretty eyes. | 你有双非常漂亮的眼睛 |
[27:38] | And you, Jeremy Jones, | 至于你嘛 杰里米·琼斯 |
[27:40] | have a very, very bad reputation. | 名声可不好 |
[27:45] | Me? A reputation? | 我的名声不好 |
[27:48] | Well, I think that’s completely unwarranted. | 绝对是谣传 |
[27:50] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[27:51] | Okay, maybe a little bit warranted. But… | 好吧 可能是有那么点根据 |
[27:56] | I really like you, Jane. | 不过 我是真的喜欢你 简 |
[28:00] | – I should go. – Don’t. | -我得走了 -别啊 |
[28:03] | No, I should definitely go. | 我必须得走了 |
[28:07] | And… I like you, too. | 还有 我也喜欢你 |
[28:24] | You’re out late. | 你回来太晚了 |
[28:28] | Since when do you wait up for me? | 你何时开始等我了 |
[28:30] | Since when do you tiptoe in late? | 你何时开始踮着脚进屋了 |
[28:34] | I, uh… | 我… |
[28:36] | I was out studying. | 我在外面学习 |
[28:39] | ‘Cause I have midterms coming up, so I was studying late… | 马上要考期中考试了 我学习到很晚 |
[28:41] | I talked to Miss Shaw today | 我今天跟肖小姐谈过了 |
[28:43] | about your new internship. | 关于你的实习 |
[28:45] | The one I gave my permission for. | 就是我允许你去的那个 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:49] | Why wouldn’t you just tell me? | 为什么不告诉我呢 |
[28:52] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 我… |
[28:55] | I guess I didn’t want you to think that I was | 也许是我不想让你觉得 |
[28:58] | doing it because… | 我这样做的原因是… |
[29:00] | I can’t find a job? | 我找不到工作 |
[29:04] | Is that why you’re doing this? | 是因为这个原因吗 |
[29:05] | No. It’s not | 不 不是的 |
[29:09] | entirely about that. | 绝对不是因为这个 |
[29:13] | Look, Jane, the real world isn’t going anywhere. | 简 真实的世界不会逃避 |
[29:16] | It’ll wait. | 它就等在那里 |
[29:18] | You should be out there enjoying high school, like I did. | 你应该去享受高中生活 就像我一样 |
[29:22] | Like you did? | 像你一样 |
[29:23] | High school isn’t a four year party for everyone, Ben. | 并非所有人的高中都是四年的派对 本 |
[29:26] | I know it’s different for you. | 我知道对你来说不一样 |
[29:28] | But there’s no reason to try and escape it. | 但是没有理由去逃避它 |
[29:30] | I’m not. Look, this job, | 我没有逃避 这份工作 |
[29:34] | it’s something I’ve always dreamed about, | 就是我梦寐以求的 |
[29:37] | and now it’s here. | 现在它触手可及 |
[29:40] | I really want this, Ben. | 我真的想要这份工作 本 |
[29:45] | Then I’ll support it. | 那么 我支持你 |
[29:48] | But I do have one very serious question. | 但是我有一个非常严肃的问题 |
[29:52] | When you sign my name, | 你在签我的名字时 |
[29:55] | how do you get the “B” to loop like that? | 是怎么把”B”圈成那样的 |
[29:57] | Is it one continuous or is it several random strokes? | 是一笔写成呢 还是随便几笔 |
[30:01] | It’s the strokes. | 是几笔写成的 |
[30:02] | – It’s not the strokes. – It’s the strokes. | -才不是 -就是几笔写成的 |
[30:04] | It’s like three random, little… | 看起来像是三笔 小小的… |
[30:05] | – Good night. – Give me a pen. | -晚安啦 -给我支笔嘛 |
[30:07] | – Nope. – Pencil? | -没门儿 -那铅笔 |
[30:08] | – Okay. – Good night, Jane. | -好吧 -晚安 简 |
[30:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:49] | I need you to go to my house. | 我要你去我家一趟 |
[30:51] | I am expecting a shipment and I need you to… | 我要收一批货物 我要你去… |
[30:54] | Are you wearing my lipstick? | 你是不是擦了我的口红 |
[30:56] | No. | 没有 |
[30:58] | I need you to go through every packing list in that shipment | 你得检查每一件货物的装箱单 |
[31:00] | and make sure it’s all there. | 确保无一漏失 |
[31:02] | And if it’s not, do not accept the shipment. | 如果货物不齐全 不要签收 |
[31:04] | Got it. | 明白 |
[31:05] | This is a very important shipment, Jane. | 这批货物很重要 简 |
[31:07] | Do you want me to call and see if they can bring it here? | 要不要打电话问他们能否把货物送到这里 |
[31:09] | No. I do not. | 千万不要 |
[31:11] | I do not want India anywhere near that shipment. | 我不想让英蒂安有机会接近这批货物 |
[31:15] | Okay, but I think… | 好的 但是我想… |
[31:17] | Do not think. Do not ask questions. | 别乱想 别乱问 |
[31:19] | Do exactly as I say. | 完全按照我所说的做 |
[31:21] | Nothing more. Nothing less. | 别多做也别少做 |
[31:22] | And if you can’t do that, Jane… | 如果你做不到 简… |
[31:23] | I can do that. I can. | 我能做到 我能 |
[32:02] | Gray, you are my new hero. | 格雷 你是我的新偶像 |
[32:51] | Okay, I think that is the last of it. | 好了 我想这是最后一件 |
[32:56] | Really? Do you mind? | 真的假的 你介意吗 |
[32:58] | You’re getting it all over the rug, and… | 你把它全洒在地毯上了 |
[33:00] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 多谢了 |
[33:14] | Yes! Yes, it is all here. | 是的 货物全在这里了 |
[33:20] | Wait. What meeting? | 等等 什么会议 |
[33:23] | But that doesn’t make any sense. You’ll be on a plane. | 不对劲啊 那时候你刚好在飞机上 |
[33:27] | Of course I’ll be there. | 我当然会参加 |
[33:29] | And I will call you as soon as you land with all of the details. | 你一落地 我就立刻告诉你详细情况 |
[33:32] | And, Gray, I think maybe… | 还有 格雷 我想可能… |
[33:34] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[33:38] | I think India had something to do with it. | 我想英蒂安跟这件事有关系 |
[33:40] | Your schedule was up and she saw it, | 她看到了你的日程表 |
[33:42] | and I’m almost positive that’s | 我差不多可以肯定 |
[33:43] | why she scheduled the run-through for today. | 她为什么把展示会议安排在今天 |
[33:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[33:47] | Sorry. I thought you were Gray. | 对不起 我以为你是格雷呢 |
[33:49] | Okay, okay. Where are you? | 好了 好了 你在哪里 |
[33:50] | I’m at her house. You should see it, Billy. | 我在她家呢 你该来看看 比利 |
[33:53] | It is gorgeous. | 简直太华丽了 |
[33:54] | Look, Jane, we have a situation here. | 听着 简 这边出了点状况 |
[33:56] | – She has this insane closet… – Jane… | -她有个不可思议的衣橱 -简… |
[33:59] | Yes, I have officially touched a vintage Balenciaga. | 我还亲手摸到了巴黎世家 |
[34:01] | – Jane… – Okay, fine. I tried it on. | -简… -好吧 我试穿了 |
[34:03] | But it was just so pretty and the detail… | 实在是太漂亮了 而且细节做工… |
[34:04] | – Jane! – What? | -简 -干嘛 |
[34:06] | Your midterm test. It’s today. | 你的期中考试是今天 |
[34:09] | No, it’s not. It’s… | 不 不是呀 是在… |
[34:11] | Oh, my God, it’s today. | 天呐 是在今天 |
[34:12] | Jane, you need to get here. Fast. | 简 你得赶紧回来 |
[34:15] | But I have to be at the office in an hour. | 但是一小时内我必须到办公室去 |
[34:19] | A meeting got rescheduled. | 一个会议重新安排了时间 |
[34:21] | If I don’t show up to that meeting, | 如果我不去参加这个会议 |
[34:22] | Gray is gonna hand me my ass. | 格雷饶不了我的 |
[34:24] | Okay. Well, then, prepare for some ass-handing | 那好 你准备好被虐 |
[34:26] | ’cause if you don’t show up here, you’ll flunk. | 因为你不回来的话 肯定就挂了 |
[34:29] | And Miss Shaw will pull the plug. | 肖小姐也饶不了我 |
[34:30] | Yes. | 正是如此 |
[34:32] | I can’t get to school, take the test, | 我不能先回学校考试 |
[34:35] | and back in time for that meeting. There is no way. | 然后回去准时参加会议 没办法呀 |
[34:40] | Unless… | 除非… |
[34:57] | What the… | 怎么可能… |
[35:01] | Do not take your eyes off this car. | 寸步不离地看着车 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 太感谢了 |
[35:36] | That’s right. Take a good look. | 没错 好好看看 |
[35:45] | Okay, move it, move it! Get out of the car. Go! | 好了 闪开闪开 赶紧下车 |
[36:01] | So we have the Native American, the Moroccan | 现在有美国土著风 摩洛哥风 |
[36:03] | and the Diamante, which is young, I guess. | 还有水钻风 我猜这就算年轻了吧 |
[36:08] | This is… | 这个… |
[36:10] | – Uninspired. – Precisely. | -毫无创意 -没错 |
[36:11] | I agree. Michael, | 我同意 迈克尔 |
[36:13] | nobody respects Gray more than I do. | 没人比我更尊敬格雷 |
[36:15] | But she’s not sending back the level | 但是她再也回不到 |
[36:18] | you’re looking for anymore. | 你所期望的水平了 |
[36:21] | It’s…it’s grown stale. | 她的设计太陈腐了 |
[36:23] | This brand, it needs new vision. | 我们的品牌需要新想法 |
[36:26] | My vision. | 我的想法 |
[36:28] | Send me out in the field. I will not let you down. | 给我发挥的空间 我不会让你失望的 |
[36:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[36:36] | Jane Quimby. Gray’s assistant. | 简·昆比 格雷的助理 |
[36:39] | I think you should see this. | 我想你们该看看这个 |
[36:42] | Wait. That pin you’re wearing, that’s fantastic. | 等等 你带的这个胸针 好美啊 |
[36:44] | And there’s more. Much, much more. | 这里还有很多 很多很多 |
[36:49] | This is not complete. Gray wanted me to tell you that | 这只是一部分 格雷让我告诉你 |
[36:52] | she’ll be presenting the new line next week. | 下周她会提出新品系列 |
[37:04] | I’m on to you, little girl. | 我盯上你了 小女孩 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[37:07] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[37:08] | So, you can stop sneaking around | 所以 你就别在我周围偷偷摸摸了 |
[37:10] | and taking screen grabs of my lunch tray. | 还偷拍我吃饭 |
[37:12] | And you tell Gray, “Game on. “ | 还有 你告诉格雷 “游戏开始” |
[37:18] | I know you weren’t being nice to me. | 我知道你不是真的对我好 |
[37:21] | You saw her schedule and you set this whole thing up. | 你看到了她的日程表 故意安排了这些 |
[37:29] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:32] | But I do know that eventually | 但我知道 总有一天 |
[37:36] | you’re gonna have to take sides, Jane. | 你得选择站在哪边 简 |
[37:40] | Make sure you pick the right one. | 确定你选对了人 |
[37:47] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[37:48] | I presented your idea. | 我展示了你的想法 |
[37:50] | Or, at least, what I think was your idea. | 或者说 至少我认为那是你的想法 |
[37:52] | Why would you do that? | 为什么你要那么做 |
[37:54] | Because you were right. India made her move. | 因为你是对的 英蒂安开始行动了 |
[37:56] | She is after your job, Gray. | 她在觊觎你的职位 格雷 |
[37:58] | The meeting change, it was her. | 是她改了会议的时间 |
[38:00] | But your stuff, the shipment, it’s brilliant. It’s… | 但是你的东西 那批货物 太棒了 |
[38:06] | I’m halfway around the world. | 我正在环游世界的路上 |
[38:08] | How do you expect me to fix this? | 你让我怎么处理这些事情 |
[38:11] | But… | 但是… |
[38:13] | I think Michael liked it. | 我想迈克尔喜欢你的设计 |
[38:15] | You think or you know? | 是你这么想 还是你确实知道 |
[38:17] | Well, he… | 他… |
[38:19] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[39:35] | Hard day at the office, dear? | 上班族的日子不好过吧 亲爱的 |
[39:37] | You have no idea. | 你不了解啊 |
[39:40] | This week, Billy, | 这一个星期 比利 |
[39:43] | it was the first time I’ve ever felt like | 是我第一次觉得自己 |
[39:46] | I wasn’t invisible. | 不是隐形人 |
[39:50] | Like I could see the other side, you know? | 就像我能看到世界的另一边 你知道吗 |
[40:00] | Well, | 好吧 |
[40:02] | it was nice while it lasted. | 还能继续就很好了 |
[40:07] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:10] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我了解 |
[40:14] | No, I understand. | 不 我能理解 |
[40:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:25] | Sorry, Janey. | 很遗憾 小简 |
[40:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:30] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[40:34] | “See you Monday. “ | “星期一见” |