时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That’s me, Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:07] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我的生活现在有些复杂了 |
[00:09] | I lend my fashion dream job working for her. | 为了圆我的时尚梦 我给她打工 |
[00:11] | Gray Chandler Murray. | 格雷·钱德勒·莫里 |
[00:13] | The only problem… they think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我成年了 |
[00:15] | Now I’m drudging two secreat lives. | 如今我游走于两种秘密生活 |
[00:17] | One in high school, and one in high fashion. | 一种是高中校园 一种是时尚殿堂 |
[00:21] | Make no mistake about it. | 不许出错 |
[00:23] | I expect perfection. | 我要的是完美 |
[00:25] | And you will not make mistakes. | 不能够出错 |
[00:26] | Have I made myself clear? | 我说得够清楚了吗 |
[00:28] | Yes. | 清楚了 |
[00:29] | Winter Formal here. | 冬季舞会在这儿 |
[00:31] | Preview party here. | 预演派对在这儿 |
[00:32] | I’ll take a spin around the dance floor, | 我会到舞池里逛一圈 |
[00:34] | quick change in the bathroom, | 在卫生间迅速换装 然后 |
[00:35] | and then race over in time to prep for the fashion preview. | 及时冲过去准备时装预演 |
[00:37] | Gorgeous. Whose is it? | 赞极了 这是谁的 |
[00:39] | It’s mine. | 我的 |
[00:40] | Yeah, who designed it? | 谁设计的 |
[00:41] | I designed it. | 我自己设计的 |
[00:42] | I think you might be cut out for the fashion business after all. | 我觉得你还是有进军时尚界的天赋 |
[00:46] | See you in the office, Jane. | 办公室见 简 |
[00:48] | Win the guy. Impress the boss. | 男人老板 一箭双雕 |
[00:50] | What could possibly go wrong? | 还有什么搞不定的 |
[01:00] | Rivalries in fashion are the rule, not the exception. | 时尚界 竞争是法则而非例外 |
[01:05] | Armani vs. Wintour, Valentino vs. Dolce & Gabbana. | 阿玛尼对温图尔 华伦天奴对杜嘉班纳 |
[01:09] | The list goes on and on. | 不胜枚举 |
[01:14] | But do our rivals give us something we least expect? | 但对手是否会在不经意间帮助了我们 |
[01:18] | Do they, in some small way, | 他们会不会 在细微处 |
[01:22] | teach us who it is we really are? | 让我们看清真正的自己 |
[01:56] | Can you believe it? | 敢相信吗 |
[01:57] | No. I can’t. What is it I can’t believe, again? | 不能 能再说一遍吗 |
[02:00] | “Beau Bronn has done it again, | “博·波隆重出江湖 |
[02:02] | “imbuing his latest line with a collection of” | 最新设计中的一批配饰灵感来源 |
[02:04] | “Stunning, nature-inspired boho-chic accessories from around the globe.” | 取自于世界自然的波西米亚风” |
[02:08] | But we did nature-inspired boho-chic accessories. | 但是我们的配饰才是取于自然的波西米亚风啊 |
[02:11] | Try to keep up, Jane. It’s sabotage. | 记住 简 这是阴谋破坏 |
[02:13] | But I don’t understand. Why would someone do that? | 我不明白了 为什么有人要这么做 |
[02:16] | Because Beau Bronn is the spawn of Satan. | 因为博·波隆是恶魔 |
[02:19] | The man has been a thorn in my side | 自从我们在帕森斯邂逅起 |
[02:20] | ever since we met back at Parsons. | 他就令我寝食难安 |
[02:24] | He’s kind of handsome. | 还挺帅的嘛 |
[02:27] | For a very, very not handsome guy. | 对其他更挫的人来说 |
[02:30] | Actually, on second glance, | 其实 看第二眼 |
[02:32] | he kind of looks despicable. | 就觉得他像个卑鄙小人 |
[02:34] | He is. | 他就是 |
[02:35] | Have you ever had that, Jane? | 简 你有过这种感觉吗 |
[02:37] | Someone who feels like just to make you miserable? | 有人生来就是为了令你痛苦 |
[02:59] | Can I help you? | 能帮你什么吗 |
[03:01] | I sure hope so. | 巴不得呢 |
[03:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[03:08] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我干嘛 |
[03:10] | We talked about this, Lu. It’s over. | 我们谈过的 露 都结束了 |
[03:12] | You always say that, you never mean it. | 你总是口是心非 |
[03:14] | Yeah, well, this time I do. | 但我这次是认真的 |
[03:18] | Come on, Billy. We are just fight, don’t be such a downer. | 拜托了 比利 小吵而已 别扫兴嘛 |
[03:21] | It was more than a fight, Lulu. | 不只是吵架 露露 |
[03:23] | I’m done being a dirty little secret, all right? | 我不想再搞地下情了 好吗 |
[03:36] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[03:39] | This? Oh, this is my bag. | 这个吗 我的包包 |
[03:42] | I got it at the secondhand store | 从二手摊上买到的 |
[03:43] | that has all of this really cute… | 那里有好多可爱的… |
[03:45] | Well, it won’t do. Not for my assistant. | 这样可不行 我的助手不能这样 |
[03:47] | The bag you carry says who you are | 包包代表了你本人 |
[03:49] | and who you want to be and that bag, | 或者你想成为的人 |
[03:51] | that bag says things, well, that I don’t care to repeat. | 你那包 我都不想说了 |
[03:57] | This bag, on the other hand, says that you, | 这个包 另一方面 说明了你 |
[04:00] | and by you, I mean me, are not to be messed with. | 也就是我 不是好惹的 |
[04:04] | Is that… | 这是… |
[04:06] | A Birkin. | 爱马仕的 |
[04:07] | It’s gorgeous. | 太棒了 |
[04:08] | And it’s yours to use for the time being. | 暂时给你用了 |
[04:11] | For a job well done at the preview party. | 奖励你在预演派对上的出色表现 |
[04:15] | Did you just smell my Birkin? | 你那是在闻我的爱马仕包包吗 |
[04:16] | – Sorry. – We’re moving. | -对不起 -走吧 |
[04:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[04:22] | I’m headed upstate for an auction. | 我要去北部参加一个拍卖会 |
[04:24] | I won’t be back until late tomorrow. | 最早明晚回来 |
[04:27] | Did you get my e-mail about the trunk show? | 你收到关于新品展示会的邮件了吗 |
[04:29] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 收到了 |
[04:30] | Private trunk show for Donovan’s most exclusive clients, | 为多诺万的独家客户准备的私人新品展示会 |
[04:33] | the cream of New York society. | 嘉宾都是纽约社交界精英 |
[04:34] | And you have generously offered | 而且你慷慨地将自己的别墅 |
[04:36] | your townhouse for the event tomorrow night. | 提供出来作为明晚活动的场地 |
[04:38] | It’s all under control. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[04:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:40] | Carter can handle the clothing. | 卡特负责服装 |
[04:42] | I want you to unlock the door and greet the caterers. | 我要你帮我负责联络宴会策划人 |
[04:44] | But most important of all, | 但最重要的是 |
[04:45] | do not let anything happen to my house. | 不要在我家出任何状况 |
[04:48] | Can you handle that, Jane? | 能保证吗 简 |
[04:49] | Yes. Yes, I can. | 能 我能 |
[04:50] | Take care of the things on this list before I get back. | 在我回来之前 把单子上的事情办了 |
[04:53] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[04:56] | Okay, I can do this. | 我能搞定 |
[04:57] | Um, “Pick up dry cleaning.” | “取干洗的衣服” |
[04:59] | “Drop off the prescriptions. Confirm travel.” | “送交处方 确认行程” |
[05:02] | “Pick up flowers. Break up with Brad. Order champagne…” | “取花 跟布拉德分手 订香槟” |
[05:06] | “Break up with Brad”? | “跟布拉德分手” |
[05:08] | What? | 搞什么 |
[05:16] | Good morning. New purse? | 早上好 新包啊 |
[05:18] | Oh, it’s not a purse. | 这不是包 |
[05:19] | It looks like a purse. | 看上去是个包啊 |
[05:21] | It’s a Birkin. | 这是爱马仕包 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | I don’t know what that means, | 我不知道这有什么深意 |
[05:25] | so I’ll just assume it has some sort of cool, secret compartment or something. | 就假设它有些很酷很私密的隔层什么吧 |
[05:28] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[05:32] | – You’re in a good mood. – Mmm. | -心情不错啊 -那是 |
[05:34] | And you’re up. On your own! | 你竟然自己起床了 |
[05:38] | That’s correct. I think that’s because | 对啊 第一天上班 |
[05:39] | I just can’t be late for work on my first day. | 总不能迟到吧 |
[05:42] | Are you kidding? A job? | 开玩笑吗 工作 |
[05:45] | Wait. Are you joking? | 等等 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:47] | That’s so great, Ben! | 太好了 本 |
[05:49] | But I thought you said the guy at the bank hired his cousin? | 你不是说银行那人雇了自己表弟吗 |
[05:52] | The bank? No. No, this job is much, much better than that. | 银行 才不 这份工作更好 |
[05:56] | Really? What is it? | 真的吗 是什么 |
[05:59] | I apologize in advance. | 我要先道歉 |
[06:01] | For what? | 为什么 |
[06:03] | Shotgun! | 猎枪 |
[06:05] | Why did your brother just call shotgun? | 你哥为什么说猎枪啊 |
[06:07] | Because he is the new assistant baseball coach. | 因为他是棒球教练的新助理 |
[06:12] | – Of? – Of our school. | -哪里 -我们学校的 |
[06:14] | Hence the apology. | 所以要道歉 |
[06:16] | Let’s get a move on, you two. | 我们走吧 二位 |
[06:18] | How great is this gonna be? | 这样该有多好啊 |
[06:19] | The three of us at school. Together. Every day. | 我们三个天天在同一所学校厮混 |
[06:23] | – It’s terrific. – Let’s do this. | -太棒了 -大干一场吧 |
[06:24] | Do what? | 干什么 |
[06:25] | Go to class. And I will go do what I was hired to do. | 你们去上课 我去上班啦 |
[06:29] | See you guys at lunch, right? | 午饭见 好吗 |
[06:33] | I didn’t think it was possible, | 我觉得这不大可能 |
[06:34] | but high school just got worse. | 可是高中生活更糟了 |
[06:41] | And this is your office. | 这是你的办公室 |
[06:42] | Okay. I can work with this. | 好吧 我可以跟它们共事 |
[06:45] | I know it’s small, | 我知道地方很小 |
[06:47] | but cutbacks. Which is why you’re here. | 但削减了经费 也是你在这的原因 |
[06:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:51] | They let go of three highly dedicated, | 他们解雇了三位高度敬业 |
[06:53] | qualified, full-time teachers, | 极其优秀的全职教师 |
[06:55] | and brought you in to fill the gaps. | 而让你来补空 |
[06:56] | They also laid off the front office assistant | 他们还辞退了前台接待员 |
[06:58] | which is why I’m your cruise director today. | 所以我要来带你参观学校 |
[07:00] | Oh. Sorry about that. | 很遗憾 |
[07:02] | So, you’ll be assisting | 你要在每天放学后 |
[07:03] | the baseball coach every day after school… | 协助棒球教练… |
[07:05] | Awesome. Right. | 好极了 |
[07:06] | You’re also responsible | 还要每天 |
[07:07] | for covering three periods of P.E. Every day. | 代三节体育课 |
[07:10] | Once a week you’ll teach Driver’s Ed and once a month, | 每周教一次驾驶培训课 还有每月一次 |
[07:12] | you’ll be overseeing the Health and Human Sexuality unit. | 监督健康及人类性行为小组的任务 |
[07:14] | Study up. | 好好准备吧 |
[07:23] | Who will I be splitting all that with? | 谁来和我分摊这些工作 |
[07:26] | Sorry. With whom will I be splitting all that? | 抱歉 我跟哪些人分摊这些工作 |
[07:30] | You. You’ll be splitting it with you. | 你自己 全是你一个人的工作 |
[07:33] | Good luck, Ben. | 祝你好运 本 |
[07:39] | Human Sexuality. How hard can that be? | 人类性行为 能有多难呀 |
[07:58] | What’re you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[07:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:02] | Me, right? | 在想我吧 |
[08:05] | You’re thinking about me, | 你在想 |
[08:07] | how irresistible and charming… | 我是多么难以抗拒 充满魅力 |
[08:09] | Please. Get over yourself. | 拜托 少来了 |
[08:12] | Actually, I was thinking about… | 其实我在想 |
[08:15] | Buttons. | 纽扣 |
[08:17] | Buttons? Is that right? | 纽扣 真的吗 |
[08:19] | Yes. It is. Buttons. | 对 就是纽扣 |
[08:24] | Anyway, I gotta get to work. And so do you. | 好了 我要去工作了 你也是 |
[08:26] | Plus, I’d like you to be gone before the cleaning lady gets here. | 还有 我希望你在清洁工来之前离开 |
[08:29] | You can’t be late, can you? | 你不能迟到 是吗 |
[08:32] | Not now, anyway. | 总之 现在不行 |
[08:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊 |
[08:34] | Well, you don’t want to give | 你不想再让 |
[08:35] | Jane another chance to overshadow you, do you? | 简抢了你的风头 对吗 |
[08:37] | That dress at the preview certainly blew Gray away. | 预演上的那条裙子着实让格雷惊艳到了 |
[08:39] | I can handle Gray. And Jane. | 我可以搞定格雷和简 |
[08:43] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:44] | Bite me! | 咬我啊 |
[08:45] | Yeah, I already have. | 都已经咬过了 |
[08:55] | Something has to be done about this, Lulu. | 该做点什么了 露露 |
[08:57] | You’ve been single for, like, a million years. | 你已经单身几百年了 |
[08:59] | It’s been five months. And I’m fine. | 才五个月 而且我好得很 |
[09:04] | I’m happy like this. | 单身多好啊 |
[09:05] | Whatever. It’s becoming an issue. | 无论如何 这已经是一老大难的问题了 |
[09:08] | For who? | 对谁 |
[09:09] | People. They’re talking. | 大家 他们都在议论你 |
[09:11] | They are? | 是吗 |
[09:13] | But don’t worry. I have a plan. | 不过别担心 我有个计划 |
[09:15] | You have a plan? | 你有计划 |
[09:17] | Yes, I do. And you can thank me later | 对啊 你可以事后再感谢我 |
[09:19] | because we are going to land you a man. | 因为我们想给你物色一男人 |
[09:23] | Great. | 好极了 |
[09:25] | You’re the prettiest, smartest, most popular girl at Whitemarsh. | 你是白泽高中最漂亮最聪明的女生 |
[09:28] | Any guy here with half a brain in his skull | 但凡脑子不抽的男生 |
[09:31] | would kill to be with you. | 都会拼了命来接近你 |
[09:33] | True. | 说得对 |
[09:34] | Now, let’s review your options. | 现在就来看看供给你的选择 |
[09:37] | Tim Dalton. Pros. Harvard legacy. | 蒂姆·道尔顿 优点 哈佛世家 |
[09:41] | Cons. That hair, for starters. | 缺点 首先头发就不过关 |
[09:45] | Brandon Miller. Pros. Biceps for days. | 布兰登·米勒 优点 强健的二头肌 |
[09:49] | Cons. Total chicken legs. | 缺点 小腿粗短 |
[09:51] | I mean, seriously, the boy has no calves. | 真的 他跟没有小腿一样 |
[09:56] | And then there’s Mike Murphy. | 接下来 麦克·墨菲 |
[10:00] | Pros. Let’s be honest. Everything. | 优点 说真的 全是优点 |
[10:05] | Cons. Likes boys. | 缺点 喜欢男人 |
[10:07] | Since when? | 啥时候的事 |
[10:09] | Since a year from now when he lands the lead in the musical | 一年前他成为音乐剧男一号的时候 |
[10:12] | and can’t keep his eyes off the cute sailor in the chorus line. | 眼神就离不开合唱团里的可爱水手了 |
[10:21] | You heard it here first. | 我还没跟别人说过呢 |
[10:22] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:24] | Lulu? Can I grab you for a sec? | 露露 我能占用你几分钟时间吗 |
[10:27] | Sure, Miss Shaw. | 当然 肖老师 |
[10:29] | We’ll reconvene later. | 我们回头再聚 |
[10:40] | Whatever she said I did, she’s lying. | 无论她说我做了什么 都是撒谎 |
[10:43] | You’re not in here because of me, okay? | 才不是因为我才叫你过来 好吗 |
[10:44] | I’m as in the dark as you are. | 我跟你一样不知情 |
[10:46] | Relax. Nobody’s in trouble, just… Lulu, take a seat. | 别紧张 没人有麻烦 露露 坐 |
[10:51] | Vice Principal Jenkins has something he wants to tell you both. | 副校长詹金斯有话要跟你们说 |
[10:53] | Mid-year class rankings are being posted today, | 期中考试的排名今天出来了 |
[10:56] | and I’m happy to tell you that Lulu is number one. | 我很高兴地宣布 露露是第一名 |
[11:01] | And Jane is also number one. | 简也是第一名 |
[11:04] | We have a tie! | 并列第一 |
[11:06] | A freaking tie? | 竟然搞双黄蛋 |
[11:07] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能这样 |
[11:09] | At this level, the differences | 到了你们的水平 |
[11:10] | in grade point average are minimal. | 平均绩点的差距是很小的 |
[11:12] | You’re essentially neck and neck. | 你们基本上是并驾齐驱 |
[11:13] | Which doesn’t mean you two | 这不表示你们 |
[11:15] | should go crazy on some sort of competition. | 要来什么疯狂的竞争 |
[11:17] | I know your relationship has been rocky. | 我知道你们关系不怎么样 |
[11:19] | That’s one way of putting it. | 可以这么说 |
[11:20] | This isn’t that big of a deal. | 又不是什么大事 |
[11:21] | Of course it’s a big deal. | 这当然是件大事 |
[11:22] | One of you could be our valedictorian. | 你们之中的一个将成为毕业演说的代表 |
[11:24] | Maybe, maybe not, who knows? | 也许是 也许不是 谁知道呢 |
[11:26] | There’s no way to tell. From this point forward… | 无从知晓 从现在开始 |
[11:27] | Every little test counts. Every quiz… | 每一次小测验都算数 每个小测验 |
[11:30] | Maybe not every quiz. | 也可能不是每个小测验 |
[11:31] | Any fluctuation puts one of you on top. | 任何波动都会决出一个胜者 |
[11:34] | Or not. I just… I hope you’ll take it easy on each other. | 或者不会 我希望你们和睦相处 |
[11:38] | I know this rivalry thing has gotten heated in the past, | 我知道这种竞争的事情在过去特别激烈 |
[11:41] | and I’m sure this development doesn’t help. | 我也确信这样下去有害无益 |
[11:43] | But I’m asking you to not let this get personal. | 请你们不要把这事变成私人恩怨 |
[11:47] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[11:49] | Fine by me. | 我没问题 |
[11:51] | Of course. As top students here at Whitemarsh, | 当然了 作为白泽的优等生 |
[11:55] | we can, and will, demonstrate exemplary behavior. | 我们可以 并且会起模范代表作用 |
[11:58] | You can count on us. | 我们不会令您失望的 |
[12:00] | Yes, we can! | 是的 |
[12:02] | Good to know. All right. Scram. The both of you. | 很欣慰 好的 散了吧你们 |
[12:07] | We have guidance that must be doled | 引导是必须的 |
[12:08] | and principaling that must be viced. | 副校长也只能装黑脸了 |
[12:14] | You’re not helping. | 你是在帮倒忙 |
[12:19] | Well. I guess… | 我猜… |
[12:22] | May the best woman win. | 愿强者胜出 |
[12:24] | Oh, I will. You can count on it. | 我会的 你等着瞧吧 |
[12:26] | You and me? It’s on, Quimby. | 我们的战争开始了 昆比 |
[12:33] | Nice fake Birkin. | 假爱马仕包包不错啊 |
[12:38] | It’s real. | 是正品的 |
[12:46] | That exam is one sixth of our grade. | 这次考试占绩点的六分之一 |
[12:48] | I mean, really? | 真的吗 |
[12:50] | I might as well hand Lulu number one on a platter. | 我还不如把第一拱手让给露露算了 |
[12:52] | There’s no way I’m gonna find time to study for this test. | 我根本没时间复习 |
[12:54] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[12:56] | Says this list. | 这张单子说的 |
[12:59] | Thanks to Gray. | 多亏了格雷 |
[13:01] | “Break up with Brad”? | “跟布拉德分手” |
[13:03] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[13:06] | Do you see that? She’s psyching me out already. | 你看到了吗 她盯上我了 |
[13:08] | That girl is relentless. | 这姑娘冷酷的很 |
[13:10] | Just forget about Lulu. | 别管露露了 |
[13:12] | It’s easy for you to say. She’s not all over you. | 你说得倒容易 她又没缠着你 |
[13:35] | And how exactly is it that I made it here before you? | 我恰好比你早到这一点点 |
[13:41] | Lower your voice. | 小点声 |
[13:42] | What? Are you ashamed of me? | 怎么了 觉得我丢你的脸吗 |
[13:45] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[13:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:50] | What did take you so long to get in this morning? | 你早上干什么去了 这么晚才来 |
[13:52] | I left your place at the exact same time you did. | 我跟你同时出门的啊 |
[13:54] | Can you please keep your voice down? | 你能不能行行好小点声啊 |
[13:56] | Clearly you don’t care about your reputation, but I do. | 显然你不在乎你的名声 但我在乎 |
[13:58] | I happen to be very proud of my reputation. | 我恰好对自己的名声很自豪 |
[14:00] | Hmm. I’m sure you are. | 可不是吗 |
[14:02] | Wow, you are in a foul mood this morning. | 你今早的脾气真大 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:09] | I should go now. | 我该走了 |
[14:10] | Yo! Hey, what’s going on? | 等等 出什么事了? |
[14:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:19] | Come on, India. Something’s going on. | 拜托 英蒂安 肯定有什么事 |
[14:20] | Surely you can tell me, can’t you? | 你当然可以告诉我 不是吗 |
[14:22] | It’s Gray. Okay? Are you happy now? | 是格雷 好吧 高兴了吧 |
[14:25] | No matter what I do, I will never earn that woman’s respect. | 不管我做什么 都得不到那个女人的重视 |
[14:28] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[14:29] | Come on, she accused me of trying to take her job. | 拜托 她指责我觊觎她的职位 |
[14:32] | Yeah, well, technically, you did try to… | 其实 你确实想… |
[14:34] | That’s not the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[14:36] | Do you know how Gray got to where she is today? | 你知道格雷是怎么坐上今天的位置的 |
[14:38] | I’ve heard stories, yeah. | 我听过一些流言 |
[14:39] | Exactly. I was her assistant back then, and it wasn’t pretty. | 没错 那时我是她的助理 不怎么光彩 |
[14:43] | Gray didn’t get to the top by being nice | 格雷可不是凭着和蔼可亲 |
[14:45] | or playing by the rules. | 或循规蹈矩才有今天的 |
[14:46] | She was relentless, ruthless, | 她冷酷 她无情 |
[14:50] | and completely fearless. | 无所忌惮 |
[14:52] | But now… | 但现在 |
[14:53] | Now, when I show those very same qualities, | 我显示出同样的品性 |
[14:55] | when I use those tools, she punishes me for it. | 运用同样的手段时 她倒来惩罚我 |
[14:58] | In fairness, maybe Gray didn’t think that | 平心而论 可能格雷没想到 |
[15:00] | you’d use the tools she gave you against her one day. | 你有一天会用她教你的手段对付她 |
[15:03] | You know what? I’m not gonna apologize. Mmm-mmm. | 知道吗 我不会道歉的 |
[15:07] | I took a page out of Gray’s book, the way she taught me to. | 我这招可是她教出来的 |
[15:10] | And who does she reward? Jane. | 知道她看上谁了吗 简 |
[15:12] | Maybe you should just, I don’t know, talk to her? | 或许你该和她谈谈 |
[15:15] | Jane? | 跟简吗 |
[15:17] | No. To Gray. | 不 跟格雷 |
[15:19] | Why not have a real, honest to goodness conversation about what happened with her, | 为什么不和她交交心 好好谈谈 |
[15:22] | maybe you’ll get somewhere. | 或许会有转机 |
[15:26] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I’m sure the whole ruthless angle will work just as well. | 我确信这样完全无情的方式也是有效的 |
[15:44] | Jane, I can’t talk right now. | 简 我现在没空说话 |
[15:45] | The auction is about to start, and… | 拍卖会快开始了 而且 |
[15:48] | You. India. What do you want? | 是你 英蒂安 你想怎样 |
[15:51] | I ‘d like to make things right between us, Gray. | 我想理清楚我们之间的事情 格雷 |
[15:53] | I know I made a mistake… | 我知道我犯了错… |
[15:55] | Mistake? Is that what you call it? | 错误 你管那叫错误 |
[15:58] | You tried to take my job. | 你明明想篡位吗 |
[16:00] | Like I said, a mistake. | 正如我说过的 是个误会 |
[16:02] | If anything, you should take it as a compliment. | 真有什么 你也应该把它当做一种恭维 |
[16:06] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[16:07] | I admire you, Gray. | 我崇拜你 格雷 |
[16:09] | I aspire to be you in every way. | 我在各方面都渴望向你看齐 |
[16:13] | And maybe, in pursuit of that, | 可能就是为了追求这个 |
[16:15] | I got a little carried away. | 我有点忘乎所以了 |
[16:18] | Nice try. But I’m not buying what you’re selling. | 得了吧 我不会接受这个解释的 |
[16:21] | I’m being honest, Gray. | 我在说实话 格雷 |
[16:24] | I’ve always looked up to you. | 我总是尊敬你的 |
[16:26] | It wasn’t that long ago that it was me in here beside you. | 不久之前我还站在你身边 |
[16:31] | I was your Jane. | 我曾是你的简 |
[16:33] | Oh, India, how sweet. | 哦 英蒂安 说得真感人 |
[16:36] | But you’re no Jane. | 但你不是简 |
[16:52] | Oh, hello, darling. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[16:54] | Beau. | 博 |
[16:56] | What? Not happy to see me? | 怎么 看到我不高兴啊 |
[16:58] | After the little stunt you pulled last week. You stole my line. | 在你耍花招偷了我的设计之后 不高兴 |
[17:01] | Honestly, Gray, I would never do such a thing. | 说实话 格雷 我再也不会那么做了 |
[17:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[17:04] | Well, the same as you. I’m here for the auction tonight. | 跟你一样 我今晚参加拍卖会 |
[17:06] | No, what are you doing here in my hotel room? | 不 你在我的房间干嘛 |
[17:08] | Oh, I just thought I’d stop by, and… | 我就顺便打个招呼 然后… |
[17:09] | And what? | 然后怎样 |
[17:11] | And give you these. | 给你些东西 |
[17:17] | You didn’t sign them. | 你还没签字 |
[17:20] | I couldn’t find my pen. | 我找不着笔了 |
[17:22] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[17:23] | You know why. | 你明白的 |
[17:25] | Sign the divorce papers, Beau. | 签了这份离婚协议书 博 |
[17:30] | He’s so over me. | 他直接把我忽视了 |
[17:31] | It’s like Nick and I had this moment at the dance | 尼克和我在舞会上有一瞬间 |
[17:33] | where something might have happened between us, you know, | 是来电的 你懂的 |
[17:35] | something real, and now, it’s just gone. | 很真实的感觉 但现在什么都没了 |
[17:39] | He hasn’t spoken to me once since that dance. | 舞会之后他再没跟我说过话 |
[17:42] | Do you think it’s totally hopeless? | 你觉得是不是完全没戏了 |
[17:46] | Are you paying attention? | 你在听吗 |
[17:47] | Sorry. What? | 不好意思 你说啥 |
[17:49] | Just tell me what I should do about Nick. | 就告诉我该拿尼克怎么办 |
[17:51] | Honestly? I don’t know, Janey. | 说实话 我不知道 小简 |
[17:53] | I mean, if things are this complicated, | 我是说 如果事情这么复杂 |
[17:55] | maybe it’s just not meant to be. | 可能命中注定不该如此 |
[17:58] | Maybe you’re too different. | 可能你们太不同了 |
[18:02] | Maybe your lives just don’t quite mesh. | 你们的人生轨迹无法重合 |
[18:05] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[18:07] | You’ve really given this a lot of thought. | 你想得真长远啊 |
[18:11] | You know what? You’re probably right. | 你知道吗 你可能是对的 |
[18:14] | Like Nick was ever gonna go for me. | 尼克这种人怎么会追我 |
[18:16] | I was crazy to think that that would happen. | 我还期盼这种事会发生 |
[18:19] | Anyway, I’ve got to get to work. | 好啦 我该去工作了 |
[18:21] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll see you later. | 我很好 回头见 |
[18:35] | I’m sure he’ll be proud of you, Lulu. | 你爸一定会以你为豪的 露露 |
[18:37] | You don’t know my father. He’ll just say, | 你不了解我爸 他只会说 |
[18:39] | “Study more, add another AP class.” | “多学学 再加一门先修课” |
[18:41] | “Work harder.” | “继续努力” |
[18:42] | You’re ranked first in your class. | 你已经是班上的第一了啊 |
[18:44] | No. I’m tied. | 不 我是并列的 |
[18:46] | And tied for number one isn’t the same as being number one. | 并列第一和第一是不一样的 |
[18:49] | Not to my father. | 在我爸看来是不一样 |
[18:50] | I could give him a call. | 我可以给他打个电话 |
[18:52] | It won’t help. But thanks, Miss Shaw. | 没用的 不过还是谢谢你 肖老师 |
[19:09] | So, tonight? Same time, my place? | 那今晚 老时间 去我那 |
[19:13] | What? No dinner first? | 什么 不先吃晚饭吗 |
[19:16] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |
[19:19] | You know, I may look cheap and easy, but I have feelings, too. | 也许我看上去很低贱 但我也有感情的 |
[19:22] | What do you take me for? | 你把我当什么 |
[19:24] | For someone who, like me, wants to keep things simple. | 当你是喜欢我 想把事情简单化的人 |
[19:28] | Am I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[19:29] | You are… | 你… |
[19:30] | 100% correct. | 一点都没错 |
[19:37] | Excuse me. Coming through. | 对不起 借过一下 |
[19:45] | So, tonight? | 就今晚了 |
[19:46] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了吧你 |
[19:53] | That’s five dozen peonies. | 五打牡丹花 |
[19:56] | Out of season? No, no, no, no. | 过季了 不不不 |
[19:59] | They can’t be out of season. | 不能是过季的 |
[20:01] | Can you just… Great. Now this. | 你能不能就… 好 又来一个 |
[20:03] | Hello, India. | 你好 英蒂安 |
[20:04] | Jane. | 简 |
[20:06] | Hi, no. Yes. Sorry, I’m still here. | 不 是的 不好意思 我还在听 |
[20:08] | Is there any flower that can be made to look like a peony? | 那有没有什么花能弄得像牡丹花一样 |
[20:12] | No? Okay. Thanks a lot. | 没有吗 好吧 谢谢 |
[20:16] | Out of season flowers, huh? | 要买已经过了季节的花 是吧 |
[20:18] | That was always one of my favorites. | 曾经是我的最爱之一 |
[20:20] | I always thought she did it on purpose. | 我老是觉得她是故意的 |
[20:22] | Gray and her lists. | 格雷和她的清单 |
[20:24] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗 |
[20:25] | No. But I can help you. | 没有 但我可以帮你 |
[20:28] | You may be Gray’s new favorite now, | 也许你现在是格雷的新宠 |
[20:30] | but you screw up one thing | 但要是你搞砸她清单上的一件事 |
[20:32] | on that list of hers, and you’re off her list. | 那你就玩完了 |
[20:35] | People like you and me, we’re nothing to Gray. | 像你我之人 对格雷来说什么都不是 |
[20:38] | We’re disposable. | 都是招之即来呼之即去的 |
[20:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[20:42] | Sure you do. | 你肯定知道 |
[20:43] | No, I don’t. Gray likes me. I know she does. | 我不知道 格雷喜欢我 我知道的 |
[20:47] | In fact, just yesterday, she gave me this bag. | 事实上 昨天她送给了我这个包 |
[20:50] | It’s a Birkin. | 爱马仕包包 |
[20:52] | And you know, you don’t give somebody a bag like this | 通常人们是不会送别人这种包的 |
[20:54] | unless you like them, you know? | 除非他喜欢那个人 |
[20:55] | Unless you think they’re doing a good job. | 除非他觉得那人的工作非常出色 |
[20:57] | Which I am. | 就像我这样 |
[20:58] | You think that bag means something? | 你觉得这个包代表着什么吗 |
[21:01] | Well, it doesn’t. | 其实什么也不是 |
[21:03] | And I got a 2009 Chanel clutch to prove it. | 她就送了我一款2009版香奈儿钱包 |
[21:06] | Trust me, Jane. It won’t last. | 相信我 简 不会长久的 |
[21:10] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧吧 |
[21:12] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在我得失陪了 |
[21:13] | I have a trunk show to plan and some more errands to do. | 我还有新品展示会和一些其他事情要准备 |
[21:24] | You’re right, Jane. | 你说得没错 简 |
[21:26] | We will see about that. | 走着瞧吧 |
[22:03] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能赶来 |
[22:05] | I’d never get all of this stuff done in time on my own. | 我一个人不可能把这些事及时完成的 |
[22:08] | Hey, what are friends for? | 朋友是拿来干嘛的 |
[22:11] | Have I ever told you that you’re the best? | 我有没有说过你最好的朋友 |
[22:13] | Many times. | 很多次咯 |
[22:14] | Okay, let’s hit it. | 好 出发吧 |
[22:26] | Yes, I’ll be there to let you in. | 是的 到时我会给你开门的 |
[22:27] | And two trays of hors d’oeuvres should be fine, | 两盘点心可以了 |
[22:29] | the party’s gonna be really small. | 这个派对规模不大 |
[22:31] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:32] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[22:39] | That’s New York to London, yes. | 纽约到伦敦的 没错 |
[22:41] | London to Dubai, yes. On to Hong Kong, yes. | 伦敦到迪拜 没错 到香港 没错 |
[22:44] | Coach, yes. Oh, wait! No! No, no, no, no! | 经济舱 没错 等一下 不对不对 |
[22:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:49] | Please, please, please! We need peonies. | 拜托了 拜托了 我们需要牡丹花 |
[22:51] | Oh, come on, we’ll do anything. | 别这样 你要我们做任何事都可以 |
[22:54] | Anything? | 任何事 |
[22:56] | Anything within reason. | 任何合理的事 |
[23:14] | You sure you don’t want me to stay? | 你真不要我留下帮忙吗 |
[23:16] | I can handle it from here. | 我自己可以处理的 |
[23:23] | Here goes nothing. | 不会有事的 |
[23:47] | Hi, um, you must be Brad. | 嗨 你一定是布拉德吧 |
[23:51] | In the flesh. Come on in. | 正是本人 进来吧 |
[23:54] | So, as I mentioned on the phone, | 正如我电话里所讲的 |
[23:56] | I work for Gray, and… | 我为格雷工作 |
[23:59] | What… What is this place? | 这 这是什么地方 |
[24:03] | Oh, it’s a model apartment. | 这里是模特公寓 |
[24:06] | The agency puts us all up together. | 公司把我们安排在一起 |
[24:07] | Oh! So, you’re all models? | 那么你们都是模特吗 |
[24:10] | Male models? | 男模 |
[24:12] | Every one of us. | 所有都是 |
[24:13] | Oh, all living together. That’s so nice. | 都住在一起 很不错 |
[24:19] | Um, listen, I should probably just, | 听着 或许我应该 |
[24:21] | you know, get to the point here. | 直截了当一点 |
[24:23] | I have to be at a trunk show in, like… | 我等一下要去准备新品展示会 |
[24:27] | You’re not cold without your shirt on, are you? | 你不穿衣服不觉得冷吗 |
[24:30] | – No. – No. Okay. | -不冷 -不冷呀 那好吧 |
[24:31] | Um, Brad, I’m… | 布拉德 我 |
[24:34] | I’m so sorry to be the one to tell you this, | 我很抱歉告诉你这件事 |
[24:36] | but the thing with you and Gray? It’s over. | 但是你和格雷的关系 结束了 |
[24:40] | Over? | 结束了 |
[24:41] | I’m really sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[24:42] | Did she say how over? | 她有没有说是怎样的结束 |
[24:44] | She didn’t really give me a percentage. | 她真没跟我说是怎样的结束 |
[24:46] | So, it’s not definite? | 这么说就是还没有完全结束 |
[24:47] | Uh, well, I… | 这个 我 |
[24:48] | No, no, Jane, Jane. It can’t be over. | 不 简 不可能结束的 |
[24:51] | Just the other night she told me that she loved me. | 前几天晚上她还说她喜欢我 |
[24:52] | Uh, really? She said that? | 真的吗 她说过吗 |
[24:55] | Well, she said, “I love you in that shirt.” | 她说”我喜欢你穿着这件T恤” |
[24:57] | But, there was still an “I love you” in there. | 但这句话里面也有我喜欢你这几个字呀 |
[25:00] | I had been waiting for that. Gosh darn it. | 我一直等着这句话 该死的 |
[25:03] | Brad, look, a guy like you, with all | 布拉德 你瞧 像你这样的人 |
[25:07] | that going on. | 有这么好的条件 |
[25:09] | You could have any girl you want. | 你可以找任何你想要的女孩的 |
[25:11] | You’re a catch. | 你这么完美 |
[25:12] | And if Gray can’t see that about you, | 要是格雷看不到这一点的话 |
[25:15] | then you’ll just have to show her how wrong she was about you. | 你可以证明给她看她错了 |
[25:18] | You really think so? | 你真这么觉得 |
[25:19] | I do. | 是的 |
[25:21] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[25:23] | Ooh! Anytime. | 随时吩咐 |
[25:31] | I really have to go now. | 我真得走了 |
[25:45] | You busy? | 忙吗 |
[25:46] | Actually, I’m… | 其实我 |
[25:47] | Man, I am beat. | 我的天 我累死了 |
[25:50] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样呀 |
[25:51] | Um, it was good. | 还不错 |
[25:57] | How was your day, Ben? | 你呢 本 |
[25:58] | It was a little weird being back here and all. | 回到这有点奇怪 |
[26:01] | Do you think it’s weird for Jane to have me here? | 你觉得我在这工作简会觉得奇怪吗 |
[26:03] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[26:05] | I mean, look at it from her perspective. You’re her brother, | 从她的角度来说是这样 你是她哥哥 |
[26:07] | but you’re also her guardian. | 同时又是她的监护人 |
[26:09] | She’s gonna be self-conscious. | 她自己会意识到 |
[26:11] | You know, for Jane, | 对于她来说 |
[26:12] | high school isn’t the nonstop parade of ego gratification | 高中不应该是像你曾经那样 |
[26:16] | that it was for you. | 永无止境的孤芳自赏 |
[26:17] | Yeah. Yeah, I get that. | 这个我明白 |
[26:20] | It’s just I’m just having these feelings about… | 只是我感觉就是 |
[26:22] | – Okay. Ben… – Yeah? | -好了 本 -怎么了 |
[26:24] | Ben, I’m not your counselor. Or your therapist. | 本 我不是你的顾问或者心理医生 |
[26:26] | I have work to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[26:27] | Right. Right, sorry. Okay, so I’ll just | 好吧 对不起 那我 |
[26:31] | let myself out. | 先出去了 |
[26:33] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[26:34] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[26:36] | I’m gonna win you over, Rita Shaw. | 我会捕获你的芳心的 丽塔·肖 |
[26:38] | You just wait and see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[26:52] | Do you have this in a double zero? | 这件衣服有加小号吗 |
[26:54] | A double zero? | 加小号 |
[26:57] | Does it look like I wear an actual size to you? | 你觉得我穿这个号合适吗 |
[27:00] | I’m really sorry, we don’t have a double zero, | 不好意思 没有加小号 |
[27:03] | but that’s a terrible oversight on our part. | 是我们一时疏忽大意了 |
[27:05] | I think I can help, though. | 但我可以想想办法 |
[27:07] | Um, okay, let’s try this. | 好了 试试这件吧 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:16] | Here you go, just put your hair out. Turn around. | 把头发弄出来 转过来一下 |
[27:20] | Just cinch this teeny-tiny little waist here. | 把你的小蛮腰系好 |
[27:24] | Okay. Now, take a look at that. | 搞定 现在照照看吧 |
[27:30] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[27:33] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[27:39] | Thought everybody was here. | 我以为所有人都来了 |
[27:41] | Uh, they are. | 都来了呀 |
[27:52] | Brad! What are you doing here? | 布拉德 你来干嘛 |
[27:54] | I’m doing what you told me to do, Jane. | 我来做你叫我做的事呀 简 |
[27:56] | I’m gonna show Gray she was wrong about me. | 我要证明给格雷 她错了 |
[27:58] | What? I… No. I did not tell you… | 什么 不 我可没叫你 |
[28:01] | Oh, my God, I did tell you that, didn’t I? | 我的天 我是有那么说过 是不是 |
[28:05] | Okay, look, you have to leave. | 好了 你得离开这里 |
[28:07] | No, no, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 在我见到格雷之前 |
[28:08] | Not until I talk to Gray. | 我哪也不去 |
[28:09] | Gray isn’t here. And she won’t be back for hours. | 格雷不在 几小时内都不会回来 |
[28:16] | Okay, I’ll wait. For as long as it takes. | 好吧 那我等着 等多久都可以 |
[28:19] | Brad, I’m really sorry, but… | 布拉德 真的抱歉 可是 |
[28:21] | I’m not going anywhere, Jane. | 我哪也不去 简 |
[28:22] | Okay, you know what, come here. | 好吧 要不这样 跟我来 |
[28:30] | Jane, don’t you think it’s | 简 你不觉得 |
[28:30] | sort of weird for me to wait up in her room? | 在她房间里等她有点奇怪吗 |
[28:32] | No, it’s sexy. Sort of. | 不 这很性感呀 |
[28:36] | Just wait in here. Okay? | 就在这等 好吗 |
[28:37] | Please, Brad. | 拜托了 布拉德 |
[28:40] | Do me this one, teeny-tiny little favor | 就帮我这么一个小小的忙 |
[28:42] | and then we can talk about Gray. Okay? | 之后我们再谈格雷 好吗 |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:45] | It’s just that being up here brings back so many memories. | 这里让我想起了很多回忆 |
[28:48] | That teddy bear is actually a video camera. | 那个泰迪熊其实是个摄像机 |
[28:50] | We used to put the chair in front of the mirror, and then she… | 我们曾经把椅子放在镜子前 然后她… |
[28:52] | Okay, you know what? I really don’t want to know any more. | 好了 我不想再听更多细节了 |
[28:54] | Jane, we have a situation! | 简 我们遇到了点状况 |
[28:56] | I know. I’m handling it. | 我知道 我真在处理呢 |
[28:58] | Uh, not that situation. | 不是这个状况 |
[29:05] | This situation. | 而是这个状况 |
[29:10] | This is bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[29:13] | This is very, very bad. | 惨不忍睹 |
[29:24] | Oh, no, no, no! No smoking! | 不 不 禁止吸烟 |
[29:28] | Carter! Carter! | 卡特 卡特 |
[29:32] | Oh, Jane, it was awful. It was too late for one maxi dress, | 简 惨了 我来不及抢回那件大衣 |
[29:35] | but I managed to save the rest. | 但是其他的我都拿到了 |
[29:36] | Oh! Just get the clothes out of here. | 把这些衣服拿出去吧 |
[29:38] | And I’ll take care of the rest. Okay? | 其他的我来处理 好吗 |
[29:40] | If we don’t get this situation handled before Gray gets here, | 要是在格雷回来之前我们不把事情摆平 |
[29:42] | we’re both toast! Go, Carter. Go! | 我们就完蛋了 快 卡特 快 |
[29:50] | This is better than I expected. | 这可比我想象的还要好 |
[29:53] | India! What are you doing here? | 英蒂安 你来做什么 |
[29:56] | Oh, you know, just thought I’d stop by and see | 我只是想顺便过来看看 |
[29:58] | – how things were going. – Oh, it’s going great. | -看看进展怎样 – 一切顺利 |
[30:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:01] | I’m sure Gray’ll be thrilled with what you’ve done to the place. | 格雷肯定很高兴你做的事情 |
[30:03] | -Mmm-hmm.- Oh, and the client seems very entertained. | -嗯 -客人们看起来很高兴嘛 |
[30:08] | Oh, no. I’ll be right back. | 不 我马上回来 |
[30:10] | Isn’t this a great turnout, guys? | 这打扮不错吧 |
[30:12] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[30:27] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[30:29] | Who wants a shot? | 谁要来一杯呀 |
[30:38] | You paying attention, Billy boy? | 当心了 比利 |
[30:40] | Yeah. I’m winning 11 to 1, Ben. | 我正11比1领先呢 本 |
[30:42] | Not for long. It’s rally time. | 不会太久的 我要重振雄风了 |
[30:45] | Boom! | 嘣 |
[30:47] | Dude, you can’t say “Boom” when you hit a ground ball single. | 老兄 就打了个滚地球叫什么嘣呀 |
[30:50] | Somebody’s getting nervous. | 看来有人紧张起来了 |
[30:52] | No. I’m getting bored. | 没有 我觉得很无聊 |
[30:54] | You got someplace else to be? | 你有其他什么地方可去吗 |
[30:57] | Not really. | 倒没有 |
[30:58] | Shouldn’t you be at a roller rink or something? | 你不是该去旱冰场什么的吗 |
[31:01] | Seriously, dude, what am I, in third grade? | 拜托 老兄 你以为我是三岁小孩呀 |
[31:03] | Roller skating is fun. | 滑旱冰挺好玩的呀 |
[31:05] | Since when do you roller skate? | 你什么时候开始滑旱冰了 |
[31:07] | I don’t. I get blisters. | 我不滑 我一滑脚就起泡 |
[31:08] | And couples skate makes me uncomfortable. | 旱冰场的情侣让我很不舒服 |
[31:12] | So, what’s the new spot to take a date these days? | 那么最近流行去哪约会呢 |
[31:17] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道的 |
[31:20] | Is there a girl you’re interested in? | 你有感兴趣的女孩吗 |
[31:22] | There was for a little while. But it didn’t work out. | 有段时间有点感觉 后来就没有了 |
[31:27] | Oh, really? What happened? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[31:28] | I don’t know. I guess we were just too different. | 不知道 可能我们太不同了吧 |
[31:32] | Maybe you should take her roller skating. | 或许你该带她去滑旱冰 |
[31:34] | I’ve seen your backwards skate. It’s not that bad. | 我见过你在后院滑旱冰 划得还可以啦 |
[31:37] | Hmm. Too many people would see us. | 太多人会看到我们 |
[31:39] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:44] | I got to take this. | 接个电话 |
[31:46] | I’m in the middle of a comeback here. | 我正要卷土重来呢 |
[31:48] | Hey! What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:49] | Billy? Billy? Billy? | 比利 比利 |
[31:52] | Billy, can you hear me? | 比利 能听见吗 |
[31:54] | What’s going on over there? | 你那怎么了 |
[31:56] | It’s total chaos. I need help. | 一团糟 我想要帮忙 |
[31:58] | I… I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[32:00] | Gray’s due back in less than two hours | 格雷两小时内就会回来 |
[32:02] | and I’m in over my head. | 我脑子都浆糊了 |
[32:04] | Literally. | 毫不夸张 |
[32:06] | Just hang tight. I’ll be right there. | 坚持一下 我马上过去 |
[32:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:12] | I got to go. I just remembered a test. | 我得走了 突然想起要参加一个考试 |
[32:14] | A night test. I got to go. | 晚场考试 我得走了 |
[32:18] | Now. Bye. | 拜拜 |
[32:20] | That’s a forfeit! This still counts as a win for me. | 少骗我了 这局算我赢了 |
[32:23] | Boom! | 嘣 |
[32:46] | You’re cute. And I’m India. | 你真帅 我叫英蒂安 |
[32:49] | Hey, nice to meet you. I’m actually looking for Jane. | 很高兴见到你 其实我在找简 |
[32:53] | Have you seen her? | 你见到她了吗 |
[32:54] | Jane, Jane, Jane… | 简 简 简 |
[32:56] | What’s so great about Jane? | 她有那么好吗 |
[32:58] | Yeah, but do you know where she is? | 是的 你知道她在哪吗 |
[33:00] | There you are! | 你终于来了 |
[33:01] | Janey, nice party. | 简 派对不错嘛 |
[33:03] | I have no idea how this happened. | 我都不知道怎么会这样 |
[33:05] | And Gray is less than an hour away. | 格雷就快要回来了 |
[33:07] | I’m totally and completely screwed. | 我彻底搞砸了 |
[33:13] | I have no idea how to get rid of all of these people! | 我不知道怎么才能让这些人离开 |
[33:17] | I got this. | 我来 |
[33:54] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[33:57] | I’m impressed. | 刮目相看呀 |
[34:00] | Hey, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[34:02] | best trunk show ever. | 有史以来最好的展示会 |
[34:18] | Great. Forty minutes? | 太好了 40分钟能搞定吗 |
[34:21] | Oh, we can do it. Boom! | 我们可以的 嘣 |
[35:22] | Oh, hell, we did it. Yes! | 我们做到了 太棒了 |
[35:25] | Time to spare. | 还有空余时间 |
[35:33] | Oh, my God! It’s Gray. She’s early! | 天啊 是格雷 她提前回来了 |
[35:36] | Oh, I’m on it. | 我来吧 |
[35:38] | Get her… | 把她 |
[35:41] | Oh, God… | 我的天 |
[35:52] | Hello, Gray. How was your trip? | 晚上好 格雷 一切顺利吗 |
[35:59] | Good. That’ll be all. | 挺好 就这些 |
[36:06] | Oh, no! Oh, no! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 |
[36:09] | Gray, I’m so sorry. But… Oh, gosh! | 格雷 实在对不起 但是 天啊 |
[36:11] | He wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 他不答应离开 |
[36:14] | Hey, cupcake. | 嘿 小甜心 |
[36:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:35] | All-night study session, huh? | 学了一晚上 是吧 |
[36:37] | Uh, yeah. Totally. | 是呀 一整晚 |
[36:38] | It was a very, very long night of studying. | 漫长的一晚上学习 |
[36:43] | I remember this bad boy. | 我记得这个坏蛋 |
[36:46] | Put me to sleep many a night, too. | 也曾让我一晚上昏昏欲睡很多次 |
[36:49] | So how’s the internship going? | 实习怎么样了 |
[36:51] | Not getting in the way of class, is it? | 不像上课那样吧 |
[36:53] | Nope. Everything’s good. | 不 一切都挺顺利的 |
[36:56] | I’m sorry if I was weird about you coming to work at school. | 请原谅我因你去学校上班而举止奇怪 |
[37:01] | It’s fine. I get it. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[37:02] | To be honest, it’s kind of weird for me having you there. | 说实话 你在学校我也觉得怪怪的 |
[37:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:05] | No. I kind of like it. | 不是 我挺喜欢这样的 |
[37:09] | I’m happy that you’re happy. | 很高兴你能这么开心 |
[37:12] | And I think… | 我觉得 |
[37:14] | I know it’s the perfect job for you. | 我知道这对你来说再好不过的工作了 |
[37:16] | – It is, isn’t it? – Mmm-hmm. | -是这样的 是吧 -是的 |
[37:17] | Look, | 听着 |
[37:19] | I realize it’s a little awkward for you having me there. | 我知道我在那上班让你觉得怪怪的 |
[37:22] | No, it’s… You know what? | 不 其实 你知道吗 |
[37:25] | Before today, Billy was the only one I had at that school | 之前 比利是我在学校唯一的好朋友 |
[37:28] | and now I have you there, too. It’s nice. | 而现在又多了个你 这样很好呀 |
[37:36] | All right. If sine theta equals three fifths, | 好了 当正弦为五分之三时 |
[37:40] | what is cosine theta? | 余弦是多少 |
[37:41] | The cosine theta is… | 余弦应该是 |
[37:45] | Ugh! I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:47] | We’ll come back to that one, huh? | 待会儿在算这个吧 |
[37:49] | You know what? I’m not even gonna write my name on this test. | 我都不打算把我的名字写在试卷上了 |
[37:52] | Oh, no. No, no, no. You really should. | 不 你应该写上 |
[37:54] | That’s three points right there. | 那可有三分呀 |
[37:56] | oh! come on, you are fine, Janey, all right. | 别这样 你会没事的 小简 好吗 |
[37:59] | You’re gonna pull some totally | 不管怎么样 |
[38:00] | obscure equationey out of nowhere, right? | 你都能算出那些东西的 对吗 |
[38:02] | and save yourself from pre-calc fatality. | 然后你就可以从微积分中解放出来了 |
[38:05] | Trust me. Just have a little faith, kid. | 相信我 要有信心 |
[38:07] | It’s all up here. | 全都在你脑子里了 |
[38:10] | I know. I’m just tired. | 我知道 我只是觉得好累 |
[38:13] | I mean, between work and school | 我是说 处理工作和学习的关系 |
[38:15] | and keeping up some semblance of a social life. | 还要时刻注意自己的外表 |
[38:18] | Shut up. I said semblance. | 别闹了 我说的是外表 |
[38:21] | I don’t know. I just feel… | 我不知道 我只是觉得 |
[38:23] | Spread thin? | 一件事都做不好 |
[38:25] | Yes. | 对呀 |
[38:27] | And there’s that. | 还有她 |
[38:29] | She’s perfect and smart and beautiful | 她那么完美 聪明 美丽 |
[38:33] | and totally ready to crush me on this test. | 充分准备好了在这次考试中打败我 |
[38:37] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[38:39] | What? | 怎么想 |
[38:39] | I think that maybe, just maybe, | 我觉得也许 只是也许 |
[38:42] | Lulu Pope is a little stressed out, too. | 露露·波普也有点压力 |
[38:46] | Now, I know that Lulu has gone out of her way | 我知道露露一直煞费苦心地 |
[38:48] | to be not so nice to you all the time, Janey, | 把和你的关系搞得很僵 小简 |
[38:50] | but sometimes there’s more going on with people than we realize. | 但有时候事情变化超出我们想象 |
[38:53] | You of all people should get that. | 你们都应该知道这一点 |
[38:55] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[38:57] | I mean, maybe in some weird parallel universe, | 也许在某个怪诞的平行宇宙 |
[39:00] | Lulu and I actually have something in common? | 露露和我还真能有些共同之处 |
[39:03] | Yeah, maybe you do. | 真有可能 |
[39:05] | All right, there’s no more avoiding it. | 好吧 不能再逃避了 |
[39:08] | It’s test time. | 考试去 |
[39:12] | You’re gonna do great, Janey. | 你会发挥得很好的 小简 |
[39:14] | Thank you. You coming? | 谢谢 你来吗 |
[39:16] | In a sec. | 马上 |
[39:36] | Hey, Lulu. | 你好 露露 |
[39:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[39:42] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[40:16] | Go away! | 走远点 |
[40:21] | Rough night? | 糟糕的一夜吗 |
[40:23] | I wouldn’t know, not remembering it and all. | 谁知道呢 我什么都不记得了 |
[40:26] | Ouch. | 哎呀 |
[40:27] | It’s fine, I’ve felt worse. Just go. | 没关系 我经历过更糟的 你走吧 |
[40:29] | Drink that, you’ll feel better. | 把这喝了 会好受点 |
[40:34] | Come on now. Drink it. | 快点 喝了它 |
[40:35] | Can you please stop talking and leave? | 你就不能闭嘴 走开吗 |
[40:39] | Your ridiculous accent is hurting my head. | 你那奇怪的口音要折磨死我了 |
[40:43] | You know, India, | 知道吗 英蒂安 |
[40:44] | the whole closed-off bad-girl thing | 你这种拒人千里之外的野蛮女孩性格 |
[40:46] | is super hot, | 超级性感 |
[40:47] | but it’s also okay to let people be nice to you. | 当让别人关心一下你也无可厚非吧 |
[40:49] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[41:09] | I’m disappointed in you, Jane. | 你让我很失望 简 |
[41:11] | I know, and I’m sorry, but I… | 我知道 对不起 可是我 |
[41:15] | I don’t believe in sorry. | 我不相信对不起 |
[41:16] | I believe in doing what one is told. | 我只相信做好安排的事情 |
[41:18] | I apologize for the apology… | 那我对道歉表示抱歉 |
[41:20] | And you failed. | 而你搞砸了 |
[41:21] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[41:25] | The Birkin? | 收走爱马仕包吗 |
[41:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:52] | Hi, Brad. Yes, she just left. | 布拉德 对 她刚走 |
[41:55] | No, no, please don’t cry. | 别 别 别哭呀 |
[41:58] | It’s gonna be okay, Brad. | 没事的 布拉德 |
[42:02] | There’ll be other women. | 你会遇到其他的女孩 |
[42:04] | This relationship just isn’t meant to be right now, okay? | 这一段是不会有什么好结果的 懂吗 |
[42:10] | What’s going on there? | 怎么回事 |
[42:11] | Oh, you know, she’s just | 你知道的啦 她是在 |
[42:12] | ending things with a very hot male model. | 和一个超性感的模特分手呢 |
[42:14] | I’m talking Gucci hot. | 超级超级性感哦 |
[42:16] | Really? A male model? | 真的 男模吗 |
[42:19] | Mmm-hmm. | 是的 |
[42:31] | Lulu, wait up! | 露露 等一下 |
[42:34] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[42:35] | Not really. But we’re done, right? So what do you care? | 不好 但我们结束了 你还在乎什么 |
[42:39] | I do care, Lu. I do. | 我在乎 露 真的 |
[42:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:43] | Lu, come on. What’s going on? | 露 别这样 怎么了 |
[42:46] | What’s going on is | 事情就是 |
[42:47] | I completely tanked my pre-calc test today. | 我今天的微积分考得超烂 |
[42:50] | My dad is riding me all the time about my grades. | 我爸爸一直都在逼我把分数考高些 |
[42:52] | And to be honest, I don’t even care because… | 可是说实话 我不在乎 因为 |
[42:58] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[43:00] | I screwed up everything, Billy, and I am so sorry. | 我把事情都搞砸了 比利 对不起 |
[43:03] | – Lulu. – I just want to be with you. | -露露 -我只想和你在一起 |
[43:04] | I don’t care who knows. | 我不在乎谁知道 |
[43:06] | My dad. My friends. It doesn’t matter anymore. | 我爸爸或者朋友 知不知道都不重要了 |
[43:09] | I want to make this work. Whatever it takes, Billy. | 我希望我们能在一起 比利 不管怎样 |
[43:11] | I just… I just wish you would give me a chance to show… | 我只想 只想你能给我一个机会 |
[43:26] | I have to tell Jane. | 我得告诉简 |