时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我现在的生活有点复杂 |
[00:01] | I landed my fashion dream job working for her, Gray Chandler Murray. | 我的时尚梦想从为一个人做助理开始 她就是 Gray Chandler Murray |
[00:04] | The only problem? They think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题就是 他们把我当成成年人 |
[00:07] | Now I’m juggling two secret lifes. One in highschool and one in fashion. | 现在的我秘密生活在两种人生里 一个在高中 一个在时尚界 |
[00:13] | Borrow a pen? | 就借支笔 |
[00:16] | There. | 拿去吧 |
[00:17] | – Hey, Lulu. – You two know each other? | – 嗨 Lulu – 你们认识么 |
[00:19] | Not really. He goes to my school. | 不是 我们在同一所学校上学 |
[00:21] | I’m gonna win you over, Rita Shaw. You just wait and see. | 我肯定会赢了你的 Rita Shaw 你等着瞧吧 |
[00:27] | You’re cute.And I’m India. | 你真帅 还有我叫 India |
[00:30] | I’m actually looking for Jane.Have you seen her? | 我其实是来找 Jane 的 你看见她了么 |
[00:33] | Jane, Jane, Jane…What’s so great about Jane? | Jane Jane Jane Jane到底有什么好的啊 |
[00:38] | You’re looking at the new creative director of Donovan Decker. | 在你面前的就是 Donovan Decker 的新创意总监 |
[00:43] | There are big things ahead for us, Jane Quimby. | 前面还有很多重要的事情在等着我们去做呢 Jane Quimby |
[00:46] | Big things. | 非常重要的事情 |
[00:49] | – Billy! – What? | – Billy – 怎么了 |
[00:50] | You’re not gonna believe where I’m standing right now. | 你一定想不出我现在站在哪里 |
[01:03] | Image is everything. | 形象代表一切 |
[01:05] | What we wear tells people who we are, | 我们身上穿的可以告诉别人我们的职业 |
[01:08] | who we want to be. | 或是我们想要做的职业 |
[01:11] | Some people work hard to project a certain image, | 一些人很努力的去塑造一个好的形象 |
[01:14] | while for others,image seems effortless. | 但是对于另一些人 塑造形象不需费吹灰之力 |
[01:18] | But no matter how hard you try, | 但是不论你有多努力 |
[01:20] | you can’t always control the way that others see you. | 你都无法控制他人对你的看法 |
[01:25] | But at the end of the day, | 但是总有一天 |
[01:27] | who you are is totally and completely up to you. | 你是怎样的会百分之百像你预想的一样 |
[01:48] | * And your life is a work of art * | 压制 Neasriel |
[01:54] | Eighteen and under is a billion-dollar industry | 十八岁以下群体是个能赚百万美金的产业 |
[01:56] | that we have yet at Donovan Decker. | 但是在 Donovan Decker 我们还没有开启这扇门 |
[01:59] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[02:02] | From Travel Bright, to Optical Future, | 从 Travel Bright 到 Optical Future, |
[02:05] | to Romantic Escape. | 再到 Romantic Escape |
[02:07] | These are trends that are jumping on. | 他们中有大量的品牌都已经迎头赶上 |
[02:10] | But, after extensive field forecasting reports, d trend | 但是 经过周密的业内预测报告和图表 |
[02:13] | I can confidently tell you that I know | 我可以肯定的告诉你们 我比 |
[02:17] | what advanced contemporaries want before they do. | 让年轻人先清除什么让他们迫不及待的想要得到 |
[02:19] | And that’s why my new accessories line for spring is the next big thing. | 那就为什么我下个春季的饰品线会是个热点的原因 |
[02:22] | And that thing is neon. | 这个热点就是霓虹色 |
[02:27] | I’m not talking ’80s acid neon. | 我说的不是八十年代迷乱人眼的霓虹 |
[02:29] | I’m talking neo-African neon. | 我说的是非洲霓虹的霓虹色 |
[02:38] | Do you have something to add, Jane? | 你有什么建议么 Jane |
[02:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[02:43] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[02:45] | Nothing. I’m sorry.I’m good. | 没什么 对不起 我没意见 |
[02:48] | No, tell us what you think, Jane. | 别啊 告诉我们你的想法 Jane |
[02:50] | Yes, Jane. Tell us. | 对啊 Jane 说吧 |
[02:53] | I’m just not sure real teenagers jump on trends like that. | 我只是不觉得真正的青少年着装趋势会突然变成那样的 |
[02:58] | Research shows us they do. | 调查表明他们就是这样的 |
[03:00] | Trend forecasting is a tack you know business, Jane. | 趋势预测是个你要了解一桩生意的必须 Jane |
[03:02] | Precisely. Thank you. | 就是这样 谢谢 |
[03:05] | Right. Look, maybe young people are intrested in what’s new, but… | 对的 但是 或许年轻人是非常关注那些新鲜事物 但是 |
[03:10] | Go on, Jane. | 继续 Jane |
[03:13] | I just don’t think they want to feel like trends, | 但是我不觉得他们想跟着潮流趋势穿 |
[03:16] | trends somebody else decided, define them. | 潮流趋势是别人决定 定义的 |
[03:19] | They want to define themselves. | 他们想要自己定义自己 |
[03:21] | Interesting point, Jane. | 很有意思的观点 Jane |
[03:24] | -It is?-It is? | – 是么 – 是么 |
[03:26] | Well, seeing as Jane seems to be such an expert on what teens want | 这样 看起来Jane在青少年的想法上是个专家 |
[03:31] | maybe Jane should be doing our research. | 或许Jane应该帮我们做过调研 |
[03:39] | Distance to the pin? | 离旗杆有多远 |
[03:40] | You’re about 147 yards to the pin. | 您大概离旗杆有147码远 |
[03:42] | I’d go with the seven iron. | 我觉得用七号杆比较合适 |
[03:45] | Give me the eight. | 把八号杆给我 |
[04:02] | Little short. You know, maybe next time you… | 有点短了 或许 下次你 |
[04:13] | You might not be able to tell by the looks of me, Judge, | 你或许看不出来 长官 |
[04:14] | but I actually do know a thing or two about golf. | 但是我对高尔夫球还是略知一二的 |
[04:17] | I could help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna be straight with you, son. | 我跟你直说了 孩子 |
[04:22] | The way you look sends a message. | 你的样子给我的信息 |
[04:24] | A message about who you are. Who you want to be. | 就是你是做什么的 你想做什么 |
[04:29] | I see kids with that look of yours in my courtroom every day. | 我在我的审判庭天天都能看到你这样的孩子 |
[04:34] | And that look… | 那看起来 |
[04:37] | Let’s just say the message it sends is not a positive one. | 我们不如说给我的不是什么正面的印象 |
[04:49] | Oh, please.Why do you care what he thinks? | 哦 拜托 你要为什么在乎他怎么想的 |
[04:52] | -I don’t. – Well, sure sounds like you do. | – 我不在乎 – 好吧 但是你听起来很在乎啊 |
[04:55] | No. It’s just… I don’t know, Janey.Maybe he’s got a point. | 不是 只是 我不知道 Janey 或许他说的有道理 |
[04:59] | You know? Maybe if I looked different, | 真的 或许如果我改变个形象 |
[05:03] | dressed different… | 穿不同的衣服 |
[05:05] | Maybe people like the Judge would treat me a little differently. That’s all. | 或许想法官那样的人对我的态度会有所改观 就这样 |
[05:08] | People like the Judge,they don’t get you. | 想法官那样的人 他们不了解你 |
[05:12] | And they don’t deserve you, Billy. | 他们也没那资格去了解你 Billy |
[05:17] | Look, I gotta go. | 这样 我现在挂了 |
[05:20] | But promise me you won’t change who you are, okay? | 但是发誓你不会改变你自己 好么 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:24] | – Promise? – I promise. | – 保证么 – 我保证 |
[05:33] | You made a fool of me in there. | 你让我再那里看起来像个傻子 |
[05:34] | No. I didn’t. You asked me what I thought, and so I answered. | 不 我没有 你问我我怎么想的 我只是回答而已 |
[05:38] | Yeah, well, in future, when it comes to my line, | 好啊 这样 以后 一到关于我的新品的时候 |
[05:40] | you don’t think. You don’t speak. You don’t even breathe. | 你什么也别想 你也不要说什么 你连呼吸都省了吧 |
[05:43] | That’s a little extreme. | 那有点过分啊 |
[05:45] | Yeah. Yeah. You’re right. It is. | 是 是 你说的对 就是过分 |
[05:46] | Do you have any idea what’s at stake for me with this? | 你知道这对我来说是怎样一个紧要关头么 |
[05:47] | – You can’t just run around… – Both of you. | – 你不能就这样乱说 – 你们两个 |
[05:50] | In my office. Now. | 到我办公室来 立即 |
[05:57] | So, Jane, about your little outburst this morning. | 那么 Jane 管你今天早上那个小小的爆发 |
[06:01] | That’s exactly what I was talking to her about. | 这就是我刚刚在跟她说的 |
[06:02] | She needs to learn to… | 她需要学习去 |
[06:06] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的真的对不起 |
[06:08] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我不应该说任何话 |
[06:09] | Actually, I’m glad you did. | 实际上 我很高兴你说了 |
[06:11] | So, tell me what you thought of India’s presentation. | 好了 告诉我你对India的展示有什么看法 |
[06:16] | I thought it was great. | 我觉得那很好 |
[06:18] | It was insightful and informative… | 那很有犀利又很有意思 |
[06:24] | Okay, fine. It was…Sort of… | 好了 好吧 它们就是有点儿 |
[06:28] | I think what Jane is trying to say is | 我觉得Jane要说的是 |
[06:31] | she’s not so sure the whole neon accessory idea of yours | 她不是很确定你这整个霓虹饰品的想法 |
[06:34] | is going to be the next hot thing. | 会是夏季的热点 |
[06:36] | Actually, I… | 实际上 我 |
[06:37] | And I agree with her. | 我同意她的想法 |
[06:38] | Your thoughts on the line are interesting | 你这季的想法很有意思 |
[06:41] | but they’re not fully-formed. | 但是他们不是很成型 |
[06:43] | However, you did have one particularly impressive idea this morning. | 然而 你今天早上确实提出了个非常有趣非常好的想法 |
[06:47] | And that idea was Jane. | 那个想法就是Jane |
[06:51] | – Jane? – Me? | – Jane什么 – 我么 |
[06:53] | Yes. You were right, India. | 是的 你说的对 India |
[06:55] | Jane should be doing our research. | Jane 应该来给我们做调查 |
[06:57] | You’re an advanced contemporary, am I right? | 你就是一个现代的青年人 不对吗 |
[07:00] | Young, stylish, fresh out of school? | 年轻 有型 刚出校园 |
[07:03] | Very fresh. Just like it was yesterday. | 非常新 就像是昨天还在校园里一样 |
[07:06] | Gray, I… | Gray 我 |
[07:07] | You need to go back to the drawing board. | 你应该回去做你的绘画工作 |
[07:09] | And I need a trend report from you on today’s youth. | 然后我需要从你那里得到当下的趋势报告 |
[07:12] | Real, raw, publicly-educated high school students. | 要真实的 原始的 从公立学校里的学生那里来 |
[07:15] | I want to know what they’re wearing, what they’re feeling and what influences them. | 我想知道他们都穿什么 他们觉得他们穿的对他们有什么影响 |
[07:20] | I want it all.Can you do that, Jane? | 我要所以的 你能做么 Jane |
[07:23] | Um, sure. | 恩 当然可以 |
[07:25] | And India, I really admire your effort. | 然后India 我非常钦佩你做出的努力 |
[07:28] | Your perseverance is inspiring. | 你的毅力非常惊人 |
[07:31] | And as far as the line goes… | 在新品的某些方面 |
[07:33] | Well, we’ll just keep trying, won’t we? | 这样 我们再试试 好吗 |
[07:39] | You can go now. | 你们现在可以走了 |
[07:42] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Good luck, Jane. | 祝你好运 Jane |
[07:52] | This new position of mine? Creative director? | 我新的这个职位 创意总监 |
[07:54] | I like it. A lot. And I intend on keeping it. | 我喜欢 非常的 我希望我可以保住这个位置 |
[07:57] | All eyes are on us, Jane. | 所有眼睛都监视着我们呢 Jane |
[07:59] | And now, more than ever, your actions are a reflection of me. | 然后现在 以前从未有过这样 你的举动会反映出我的能力 |
[08:05] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[08:06] | I certainly hope not. | 我当然希望你不会 |
[08:07] | You can go now. My next meeting is here. | 你现在可以走了 我要开下会了 |
[08:14] | Christos Christos. | |
[08:14] | Hello. | 您好 |
[08:17] | – Cameron.- Hello! | – Cameron – 您好 |
[08:20] | I hope you found my vintage gold lame Halston! | 我希望你们找到了我的金色古董lame Halston衣服了吗 |
[08:23] | We didn’t just find it, Gray. | 我们不止找到了 |
[08:25] | We have it right here. | 我们带来了 |
[08:27] | Oh, and Jane. I need that report by Friday. | 哦 还有啊Jane 我需要你周五把那个报告交上来 |
[08:34] | Wait, Friday? As in this Friday? | 等等 周五 这个周五么 |
[08:38] | Yes. I am desperate, Carter. | 是啊 我要急死了 Carter |
[08:39] | Uh, maybe I can help you out. | 额 或许我可以帮帮你 |
[08:47] | But I am really busy. | 但是我真的很忙 |
[08:52] | You’re busy with what? | 你忙什么啊 |
[08:54] | Um… | 恩 |
[08:56] | Uh… | 额 |
[08:57] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[09:00] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[09:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[09:06] | How can I help you today? | 我今天能帮你点什么么 |
[09:08] | Oh, you can’t help me. I’m just hanging out. | 喔 你今天没法帮我 我只是随便转转 |
[09:11] | Wanted to say hey. | 想跟你打个招呼 |
[09:13] | Hey | 嗨 |
[09:15] | Checking out your sketches. | 看看你的设计图 |
[09:17] | They’re really good. | 他们真的很棒 |
[09:20] | Okay, fine, I need to know what a trend report looks like. | 好吧 行了 我需要知道趋势报告是个什么样子的 |
[09:24] | You just sat through one. | 你刚看到了一个啊 |
[09:26] | Right.Let me rephrase the question. | 对的 让我从新组织一下我的问题 |
[09:29] | What does a good trend report look like? | 好的趋势报告是什么样子的 |
[09:32] | Ouch. | 喔 |
[09:34] | Oh, no, I didn’t mean it like that, I just mean… | 哦 不是 我不是那个意思 我的意思是 |
[09:40] | Or, well, she’s expecting me to do this and to do it well and also by Friday. | 或者 这样 她指着我要在周五做个完美的上交 |
[09:46] | So that brings me back to my original question, | 所以这就转回我刚刚的问题了 |
[09:48] | what does a trend report look like? | 趋势报道到底什么样子 |
[09:52] | Well, it can look like anything, really. | 好吧 它可以是任何样子 真的 |
[09:54] | Oh, great, yeah, that’s super helpful. Thank you. | 哦 太好了 是啊 那真是帮了我大忙了 真谢谢你啊 |
[09:56] | You just need to find something that helps communicate the message. | 你就需要找些东西可以帮助表达你的想法 |
[10:01] | What message? | 什么想法 |
[10:03] | Your message. | 你的想法 |
[10:04] | Uh-huh? | 恩 |
[10:07] | Which, from this particular angle, looks like it should be surrender. | 就是 从特别的角度 看起来要你的想法屈服于她 |
[10:10] | I know, right? | 我也这样想啊 是吧 |
[10:11] | God, she’s been glaring at me like that all day. | 天哪 她已经盯了我一天了 |
[10:13] | She even yelled at me. | 她甚至对我大喊大叫 |
[10:15] | Well, in her defense, you did publicly humiliate her in front of Gray. | 好吧 在她看来 你今天的确当着Gray的面让她当中出丑了 |
[10:20] | She asked me a question and so I answered. | 她问我了个问题 我回答了而已 |
[10:24] | Which is what we are supposed to do. | 那就是我们应该做的 |
[10:27] | Isn’t it? | 不是么 |
[10:29] | Not even close. | 一点都不是 |
[10:31] | Of course it isn’t. | 当然不是 |
[10:33] | There’s a certain etiquette. | 这有个不成文的行业礼仪 |
[10:36] | Right? As designers, we put ourselves out there creatively every day | 好么 作为设计师 我们天天用各种方法在哪里展示自己的新想法 |
[10:40] | and in exchange we try not to hang each other out to dry. | 然后换回来的是我们设法让大家都不会当众显得难堪 |
[10:43] | At the very least, not in front of the creative director. | 这少是不是在创意总监面前 |
[10:45] | Which is exactly what I did to India. | 那就是我对India做的事情啊 |
[10:49] | You should just apologize. | 你应该道歉 |
[10:51] | Apologize? | 道什么歉 |
[10:52] | To India? After everything she’s done to me? | 向India 在她那样对我以后么 |
[10:56] | No. | 我不要 |
[10:57] | Have it your way, Jane. | 你自己想怎么办就怎么办吧 Jane |
[10:59] | But I think it would be a wise idea. | 但是我觉得那会是个很明智的选择 |
[11:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:02] | Self-preservation? | 自我保护 |
[11:03] | I’m not really following. | 我没太跟上 |
[11:06] | The problem with taking on someone like India | 关于接纳像 India 一样的人 |
[11:09] | is that you’re taking on someone like India. | 就只能用接纳 India 那种人的方法 |
[11:13] | You put yourself in the tiger’s cage, | 你自己把自己放进老虎笼 |
[11:16] | expect to get bitten. | 自找苦吃啊 |
[11:26] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:28] | Almost. | 快了 |
[11:28] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[11:31] | I’m eating my cereal. | 吃早餐麦片啊 |
[11:33] | Ben, come on. I’m in a rush. | Ben 快点 我很急 |
[11:35] | Just give it a minute. | 在等一分钟 |
[11:36] | Give what a minute? | 还等一分钟么 |
[11:37] | The cereal. I have to wait for the milk to do its thing. | 等这个早餐麦啊 我要等到牛奶把它泡软了 |
[11:40] | I really don’t have time for this. | 我真的是没有时间等这个了 |
[11:42] | I have to do a project for Gray today | 我今天要为Gray做个方案 |
[11:44] | and India hates me now more than ever because I ruined her | 然后India史无前例的恨我因为我毁了她的那个 |
[11:45] | trend report neo-neony thingy and I really can’t fail because Gray said | 关于什么霓虹什么的趋势报告 还有我真的不能失败啊 因为Gray说 |
[11:48] | my actions reflect on her now more than ever | 我现在的作为比以前更加反映她的能力 |
[11:49] | so I have to do a good job. | 所以我一定要做好 |
[11:51] | And I need permission from Miss Shaw to do it. | 还有我需要Shaw老师的允许去做这件事 |
[11:53] | Okay. I followed about a third of that at best, | 好吧 我尽我所能明白了其中三点 |
[11:56] | but I think I can help you out. I’ll talk to Miss Shaw for you. | 但是我觉得我可以帮你啊 我会跟Shaw老师说一下 |
[11:58] | Yeah, that’s really not necessary. | 好吧 但是这个真的没必要 |
[12:00] | Me and Rita, we see eye to eye. | 我和Rita 我们很合得来 |
[12:02] | That’s great, but can you just eat your cereal as is like a normal person? | 那很好 但是你可以先用正常人的方法吧早餐麦给吃了么 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[12:09] | This is important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[12:12] | Okay, great. Let’s go. | 好吧 太好了 我们走 |
[12:17] | Are you wearing that? | 你穿这个去么 |
[12:20] | Yeah. Awesome, right? | 是 很好 对吧 |
[12:21] | It’s great. | 非常好 |
[12:23] | Hey, where’s your sidekick today? | 嘿 你那助手今天去哪了 |
[12:24] | Oh, Billy’s meeting me at school. | 哦 Billy 在学校等我呢 |
[12:26] | And you’re sure you don’t want me to talk to Miss Shaw for you? | 你确定你不要我跟Shaw老师说说 |
[12:29] | Nah, she likes me. I’m sure she’ll say yes. | 不用 她很喜欢我 我确定她会同意的 |
[12:35] | No. | 不行 |
[12:36] | No? | 不行么 |
[12:37] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 你不觉得这是个很好的想法么 |
[12:39] | Please, Miss Shaw. I just wanna interview a few students. | 拜托了 Shaw老师 我只是想采访几个学生而已 |
[12:41] | Do you know what happened the last time I let a student do an interview? | 你知道我上次让学生做采访都发生了什么么 |
[12:46] | Well, you don’t want to know. It ended up on YouTube and… | 好吧 你最好还是不要知道了 最后都上了Youtube了 |
[12:48] | Let’s just say it didn’t go so well. | 我们简单说它没有什么好结果吧 |
[12:51] | Well, this is strictly for my internship. I promise. | 这样 这个仅仅是关于我实习工作的事情 我保证 |
[12:55] | It’s just me, a few volunteers and a video camera from the AV club. | 就只有我 一些志愿者 和一台AV社的摄像机而已 |
[12:57] | This is a chance for me to prove myself. | 这是一个让我证明自己的机会啊 |
[13:00] | To prove that, I don’t know… | 去证明 我不知道 |
[13:04] | That being a teenager is about more than being part of the status quo. | 做为一个青少年不仅仅就只是个青少年而已 |
[13:07] | You get that, right? | 你理解我的意思吧 |
[13:16] | Yes, India? | 是的 India |
[13:18] | Just checking in, see how things are going on your end. | 只是打探一下 看看你那边事情都进行的怎么样了 |
[13:20] | Oh, it’s going… | 哦 这里进行的 |
[13:22] | Great! I’m completely backlogged with the youth market | 非常好 我完全找到了年轻市场的可靠来源 |
[13:27] | wanting to talk to me. | 想要跟我说他们的想法 |
[13:30] | So, how’s your new collection coming along? | 然后 你的新品画的怎么样了 |
[13:32] | Great. The ideas are really flowing. | 非常好 思如泉涌啊 |
[13:37] | Any insights from the teen market? | 有找到什么青少年市场的内情么 |
[13:38] | Too many to count. | 非常多 |
[13:40] | Oh! Such as? | 哦 比如 |
[13:44] | You know what? I’m really busy right now. | 你知道么 我现在很忙 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna have to go. | 必须要挂了 |
[13:57] | Need some help with that, Quimby? | 需要点帮助么 Quimby |
[13:57] | Oh, hi. I’d love some help. | 哦 嗨 我真需要写帮助啊 |
[14:00] | Do you know anything about video cameras? | 你对摄像机有了解么 |
[14:02] | Yeah, sure. | 有 当然 |
[14:04] | Just select the tint aperture of the focus shutter speed. | 就选这个彩色孔径的聚焦速度 |
[14:08] | And then you set the contrast and the exposure. | 然后你设一个对比度曝光 |
[14:12] | And then… | 然后 |
[14:14] | You’re just saying random words associated with photography, aren’t you? | 你只是随便说点什么跟摄影有关的 是吧 |
[14:17] | Pretty much. | 是的 |
[14:18] | It’s very convincing. | 很有说服力啊 |
[14:20] | – Thanks. – Hey, Fadden. | – 谢谢 – 嗨 Fadden |
[14:20] | One out. Runners on first and second. What do you do? | 一个出局了 跑垒的在一垒二垒 你会怎么做 |
[14:23] | What? | 什么 |
[14:24] | You know what to do, right? | 你知道怎么做 对吗 |
[14:26] | Yep, I think I got it. | 是的 我觉得我理解您的意思了 |
[14:29] | What did that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[14:30] | Absolutely no idea. | 压根就不知道什么意思 |
[14:33] | You know, your brother’s sort of… | 你知道么 你哥哥有点 |
[14:35] | Enthusiastic? I know. | 自娱自乐 我知道 |
[14:36] | I was gonna say weird. | 我想说的是奇怪 |
[14:39] | You know, you two are a lot alike. | 你知道么 你们俩还真像 |
[14:43] | See you later, Jane. | 回头见 Jane |
[14:44] | See you later. | 再见 |
[14:46] | “Weird”? | 说我奇怪 |
[14:51] | Okay, seriously, Ben… | 好了 说真的 Ben |
[14:53] | Can you please stop acting so weird? | 你能别再表现的奇奇怪怪的了么 |
[14:54] | How am I being weird? | 我怎么奇怪了 |
[14:56] | Well. Hand signals in the hallway, for starters. | 好吧 在走廊里打手势开始 |
[14:58] | – I’m the baseball coach. – Assistant baseball coach. | – 我是个棒球教练 – 棒球教练助手 |
[15:00] | Same thing. We have a big game coming up this weekend. | 一样的 我们这周末有个很重要的比赛 |
[15:02] | I was testing him. Keeping him on his toes. | 我在试试他 让他保持警惕 |
[15:04] | Why can’t you just test him at practice? | 你为什么不能只在练习的时候测试他呢 |
[15:05] | He’d be expecting that. | 那个时候他会预料到的 |
[15:07] | Fashion interviews today? | 来今天的时尚采访啊 |
[15:10] | Okay. Well, can you please just try not to act so weird? | 好吧 这样 你能试着别显的那么奇怪了么 |
[15:15] | Your actions, Ben… | 你的作为 Ben |
[15:17] | Your actions are a reflection on me. | 你的作为会对我有所影响 |
[15:20] | And that vest isn’t helping. | 然后这个背心没帮上一点忙 |
[15:23] | Are you embarrassed by me? | 你因为我而觉得尴尬了么 |
[15:25] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有了 |
[15:29] | I just… I don’t want people thinking I’m weird when I’m not. | 我只是 我只是不想让别人在我不奇怪的时候觉得我奇怪 |
[15:32] | Okay? | 好么 |
[15:34] | Hey, guys! Would you come talk to me about your personal style today? | 嗨 同学么 你们今天会来跟我说说你们的个人风格么 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 好吧 我不这么觉得 |
[15:40] | Such a weirdo. | 真是个怪人 |
[15:45] | You’re not weird. | 你一定也不奇怪 |
[15:48] | See that guy? He’s weird. | 看哪个男生 他才是奇怪 |
[15:53] | Steve’s not weird. He’s an individual. | Steve 才不奇怪呢 他是独特的 |
[15:56] | He’s just trying to figure out who he is. | 他只是在是在弄明白他是谁而已 |
[15:57] | Which is exactly what my project is about. | 这就是我的任务要说明的 |
[16:01] | If I can get anyone to talk to me. | 但要在我能找到他们中的一些跟我谈谈的情况下 |
[16:04] | I really want to show Gray and India and everyone at Donovan Decker | 我真的很想给 Gray和India 还有在Donovan Decker的每个人展示下 |
[16:07] | that being a teenager is about discovering who you are, | 作为一个青少年我们要做的是寻找自己 |
[16:11] | not just changing who you are to fit some ridiculous mold. | 不是用那些荒唐的衣服去改变你自己的风格 |
[16:33] | You sure about that? | 你确定么 |
[16:50] | Please tell me you ran out of hair gel. | 拜托你告诉我你是发胶用完了 |
[16:52] | I’m just trying something new, Jane. | 我只是在尝试些新的东西 Jane |
[16:55] | Billy, come on.This isn’t you. | Billy 拜托 这不像你啊 |
[16:56] | Says the girl with the double life. | 像那个过着双重生活的女生而已 |
[16:58] | That’s different. | 这是不一样的 |
[16:58] | Okay. Whatever. | 好吧 随你说 |
[17:01] | I just don’t think… | 我只是不觉得 |
[17:02] | You know, Jane, I always support you. No matter what. | 你想想 Jane 我一直都都支持你 不论是什么事情 |
[17:05] | All your crazy running around between two worlds, | 所有你那些在两个世界跑来跑去的事情 |
[17:08] | I’m the one that’s always there for you. | 我一直都在你身边支持你 |
[17:09] | Can’t you just be there for me? Just once? | 你就不能支持我下么 就这一次 |
[17:17] | I’m telling you, you look just like him. | 我告诉你 你看起来就跟他一样 |
[17:20] | It is him, Harper. | 这就是他 Harper |
[17:20] | I know. It’s just so crazy. | 我知道 这真的是太疯狂了 |
[17:24] | You look like a completely different person. | 你看起来就像两个完全不一样的人 |
[17:25] | I’m the same guy. | 是同一个人啊 |
[17:27] | Okay, but who do you think | 好吧 你觉得 |
[17:29] | would win in a fight between this you and the other you? | 这两个不同的你谁会赢 |
[17:32] | I’m pretty sure it would be a tie. | 我觉得肯定是个平手 |
[17:34] | No. The other you. | 不 肯定是哪个你赢 |
[17:36] | Even though this you is way hotter. | 虽然这个你比哪个帅太多 |
[17:38] | Did you just call my boyfriend hot right in front of me? | 你刚刚在我面前说我那朋友帅么 |
[17:41] | No. I said “way hot.” | 没有 我说的是帅多了 |
[17:43] | And you’d better get used to it, | 你现在应该习惯 |
[17:45] | because every girl in school’s gonna want him now. | 因为学校里的每一个女生都会想要跟他在一起的 |
[17:48] | Seriously.You look just like him. | 说真的 你真的看起来就跟他一样 |
[17:53] | You’re enjoying this. | 你很享受啊 |
[17:54] | Maybe a little. | 有点吧 |
[17:55] | A little too much. | 有好多啊 |
[17:59] | Billy, is this about my dad? | Billy 这是因为我爸么 |
[18:01] | What he said the other day?Because if it is… | 因为那天他说的那些么 如果是的话 |
[18:03] | No. Yes.Maybe a little. | 不 是吧 或许有点 |
[18:07] | It’s just that your dad sort of made a good point is all. | 只是你爸爸的观点还是蛮有道理的啊 |
[18:10] | I don’t know, I guess I’m just | 我也不值得 我估计我只是 |
[18:12] | trying a new message? | 想让大家对我有个新印象吧 |
[18:15] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:17] | If you like it, I like it. | 如果你喜欢 我就喜欢 |
[18:21] | Hey, Billy! | 嗨 Billy |
[18:26] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:32] | It’s like 300 yards or something like that. It’s a talent. | 那好像是三百多码远或者差不多那么远 非常有天赋 |
[18:35] | Hey, man, I was just telling these guys about that swing of yours. | 嗨 朋友 我刚跟他们说你那杆球呢 |
[18:37] | Oh, yeah, it’s nothing, man. | 哦 是么 那没什么 兄弟 |
[18:39] | No, no, it’s amazing. | 不 不 那很惊人 |
[18:41] | You should check out this guy at the driving range. | 你们应该看看他在练习场的时候 |
[18:43] | We could use a swing like that on our team, man. | 你那种技术可以进我们队里啊 兄弟 |
[18:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:47] | So, what do you think, can you hit 300 yards? | 那么 你是怎么想的 你能打到三百码么 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[18:52] | Three hundy, for real? | 三百码 真的假的啊 |
[18:58] | It’s been three days and the aliens seem to be getting smarter. | 已经三天了 这个外星人看起来变得越来越聪明了 |
[19:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[19:04] | You told me to turn on the camera. | 你告诉我说要打开摄像机啊 |
[19:06] | I know. That means push a button. | 我知道 那只意味着按开启键 |
[19:07] | You okay? You seem a little more stressed than normal. | 你还好么 你看起来比平常紧张多了啊 |
[19:10] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[19:12] | I’m just worried nobody’s gonna volunteer for this thing | 我只是担心 没人会主动来做这事啊 |
[19:15] | and I really don’t want to let Gray down. | 我非常不想让Gray失望啊 |
[19:17] | You’ll have plenty of volunteers. Trust me. | 你会有很多志愿者的 相信我 |
[19:22] | Don’t you have fifth period gym to teach? | 你不是第五节体育课要上么 |
[19:23] | Nope. Not any more. | 没有啊 没有了 |
[19:24] | I gave everyone in class the option of running laps | 我让班里的人在跑圈 |
[19:27] | or participating in your video project. | 和来参加你的录影里面做选择 |
[19:29] | Ben Ben! | |
[19:31] | Which one do you think they chose? | 你觉得他们会选哪个呢 |
[19:41] | Which one do you think they chose? | 他们选了哪个? |
[19:47] | Three, two, one, action! | 3 2 1 开始 |
[19:50] | What’s my fashion inspiration? I have no idea. | 我的时尚理念是什么 我也不知道 |
[19:54] | I just didn’t wanna run laps. | 我只是不想跑圈 |
[19:57] | I try to inspire everyone. | 我想感染身边的所有人 |
[19:59] | Lulu’s my inspiration. | lulu 就是我的榜样 |
[20:02] | My inspiration would probably be my grandmother. | 我的榜样应该是我奶奶 |
[20:06] | She told me a long time ago to always think for myself, | 她很早以前告诉我要想想我自己的内心 |
[20:08] | so that’s what I do. | 所以我就是这么做的 |
[20:10] | God. And Gucci. | 上帝 还有gucci |
[20:15] | I’m interested in the intersection of feminist and feminine. | 我的兴趣在于女权主义和女性的交集 |
[20:19] | My style plays with expectations of gender without playing into them. | 我的风格是随性发挥 不受性别拘束 |
[20:23] | I don’t know. I wore this yesterday. | 我不知道 我昨天就穿这个的 |
[20:24] | To be honest? I interested in disappear. | 说真的么 我对消失比较感兴趣 |
[20:29] | What’s my personal style?I guess it’s changing and evolving. | 我的个人风格是什么 我想是改变和发展 |
[20:34] | I’m just trying to figure out who I am. | 我只是在研究我到底是谁 |
[20:36] | And right now, | 现在 |
[20:38] | I’m sort of liking it. | 我有点喜欢这样了 |
[20:40] | The students at Whitemarsh High School are real teens. | 在 Whitemarsh 学校里的学生们是真正的青少年 |
[20:43] | And real teens don’t want to be force-fed trends. | 真实的青少年不喜欢被强迫跟随潮流 |
[20:46] | They want to be themselves. | 他们想做自己 |
[20:48] | Find themselves.They want to… | 寻找自己的风格 他们想 |
[20:50] | Wear who they are. | 穿出自己的人生 |
[20:52] | “Wear who you are.” | 穿出自己的人生 |
[20:55] | I love it. I can see this as our new ad campaign. | 我喜欢这个想法 我决定这就是我们新的广告宣传了 |
[20:59] | Donovan will be thrilled. Good job, Jane. | Donovan 会很激动的 干的好Jane |
[21:03] | – And India? – Yes? | – India – 是 |
[21:06] | How’s your new line coming along? | 你的新设计最近怎么样了 |
[21:08] | It’s coming along great. | 非常好 |
[21:10] | Can you believe Gray actually bought this? | 你能相信么Gary居然吃这一套 |
[21:11] | I thought it was great. | 我觉得这个很好 |
[21:13] | I don’t remember asking your opinion, Jeremy. | 我不是在问你的意见 Jeremy |
[21:15] | Actually, you just did. That’s not my point. My point… | 实际上 你刚 那不是我的重点 我的重点是 |
[21:17] | I mean, come on.”Wear who you are.” | 我是说 拜托 穿出你的人生 |
[21:20] | You’ve got to admit that’s pretty good. | 你得承认这个想法好极了 |
[21:23] | Can you leave my office now? | 你现在能滚出我的办公室么 |
[21:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:30] | I know that guy. | 我见过那个男孩 |
[21:33] | Wow, India, I didn’t realize you were into high school boys. | 哇 India 我都不知道你对高中男生也有兴趣啊 |
[21:37] | I know him. How do I know him? | 我见过他 我怎么会见过他的呢 |
[21:40] | You’re asking me? | 你问我么 |
[21:41] | He just looks so familiar and I think… | 他看着那么眼熟 我想 |
[21:43] | No, I know. I know that I know him. | 不 我知道 我确定我见过他 |
[21:46] | And how, precisely, is it that you know a high school boy from Whitemarsh? | 你怎么确定你见过一个Whitemarsh学校的男孩 |
[21:50] | Exactly! I don’t. How could I? | 对 我不确定 我怎么会见过他的呢 |
[21:51] | It’s impossible, right? | 这不可能 好么 |
[21:55] | Okay, I’m really not following. | 好吧 我完全没跟上你说的 |
[21:56] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想么 |
[21:59] | I think these aren’t even real high school students. | 我觉得他们根本就不是高中生 |
[22:00] | I think Jane faked this whole thing. | 我觉得Jane全都是做假的 |
[22:05] | Why on earth would she do that? | 那她到底为什么这么做呢 |
[22:07] | To impress Gray? | 为了给Gary留下好印象 |
[22:14] | Looks like it worked. | 看起来她好像做到了 |
[22:16] | Well, she’s not gonna get away with it. | 她没那么容易得逞 |
[22:19] | Jane put together this whole stupid,fake video thing just to humiliate me. | Jane 伪造了这么一个破视频就是为了侮辱我 |
[22:23] | You really think Jane would do that? | 你真的觉得Jane会这么做么 |
[22:25] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out. | 我不知道 但我会弄清楚的 |
[22:29] | Good idea. | 好想法 |
[22:30] | Maybe you should investigate. | 也许你可以去调查 |
[22:38] | I think I will. | 我想我会的 |
[22:41] | Of course Jane was here. | Jane 当然在这了 |
[22:43] | Where else would she be? | 不然她在哪 |
[22:45] | So, she did interview your students? | 那 她真的采访了你的学生么 |
[22:46] | Yes.Are you from YouTube? | 是的 你是youtube来的么 |
[22:49] | What? No. I’m from Donovan Decker. | 什么 我是 Donovan Decker 公司的 |
[22:53] | Oh, right. From Jane’s… | 噢 对 是Jane的 |
[22:54] | Look, I just want to talk to you about the video presentation Jane made. | 听着 我想和你讨论一下Jane做的那个视频采访 |
[22:57] | Oh, that’s nice. How was it? | 哦 那很好啊 怎么了 |
[22:59] | It was fine. | 那还不错 |
[23:01] | Because the kids here really enjoyed participating in Jane’s project. | 因为孩子们都很开心能参与jane的工作 |
[23:04] | The whole idea of figuring out who you are in high school through your look, | 在高中学校里从外表和你的性格的来认清楚你自己 |
[23:08] | your personal style,it really resonated with them. | 这个想法是和他们很有共鸣的 |
[23:12] | Honestly, I just think it’s important to start an early dialogue… | 事实上 我觉得尽早展开这种对话是很重要的 |
[23:17] | Oh, good. You’re back. | 哦 很好 你就是个托儿 |
[23:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:20] | Yeah. Jane’s video, blah, blah, blah.I got it. | 恩 Jane的视频神马神马的 我明白了 |
[23:22] | She’s terrific.Sorry.We’re all good. | 她很好 不好意思 我们都很好 |
[23:24] | Look, the real reason I’m here, Miss… | 听着 我来这的原因是 那个谁 |
[23:25] | Shaw.Miss Shaw. | Shaw Shaw小姐 |
[23:27] | The real reason I’m here is that I’m looking for a guy. | 我来这是为了找一个男生 |
[23:30] | Aren’t we all? | 谁不是呢 |
[23:35] | Right. | 对 |
[23:37] | I’m looking for a guy from Jane’s video. | 我来找一个出现在Jane视频里的男生 |
[23:39] | Okay. Who was it? | 好的 他是谁 |
[23:41] | Actually, I don’t have a name, but I’d know him if I saw him. | 事实上 我也不知道他的名字 但是我看见他肯定能认出来 |
[23:44] | I need him to sign a release form for records. | 我需要他签一个视频的免责书 |
[23:47] | Yeah. Jane forgot to get that which is a really big no-no. | 恩 Jane忘了这个 它真的很重要 |
[23:50] | And I certainly don’t want to get Jane in any trouble. | 我不想让Jane惹上什么麻烦 |
[23:53] | No, of course not. How can I help? | 噢 那当然 我该怎么做 |
[23:56] | Maybe I could take a quick look around school? | 我想我要在学校里绕一圈 |
[23:58] | Find the g in question, get his signature, Jane’s still a winner. | 找到他 签了字 Jane就没问题了 |
[24:00] | I’ll be out of your hair in no time. | 我一完事就离开 |
[24:03] | How does that sound? | 可以吧 |
[24:20] | So, what do you think of our school? | 那么 你觉的我们学校怎么样 |
[24:22] | It’s very… | 它很 |
[24:25] | Public. | 大众 |
[24:29] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 噢 天 不是吧 不会吧 不要吧 |
[24:33] | Jane, we have a problem. | Jane 出状况了 |
[24:34] | I’m glad you agree, | 我很高兴你也这么觉得 |
[24:36] | because this is really not working for me. | 因为我真觉得你这造型不怎么样 |
[24:38] | I’m not talking about me. I’m talking about her. | 我不是说我 我是说她 |
[24:45] | What is she doing here? | 她跑这里来干嘛 |
[24:46] | What is India Jourdain doing in our high school? | India Jourdain到我们学校来干嘛 |
[24:47] | I have no idea. | 我哪知道 |
[24:56] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[24:57] | No. | 不是 |
[24:59] | Next! Wait. | 下一个 等等 |
[25:03] | Not him. Next. | 不是他 下一个 |
[25:05] | Nope. Nope. | 不是 不是 |
[25:08] | You know what? I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我想说 |
[25:10] | I actually have a parent-teacher conference | 我有一个家长会要开 |
[25:11] | that’s about to start. Would you mind… | 马上就要开始了 你介不介意 |
[25:12] | Continuing on my own? I’d love to. | 让我自己转转 我太乐意了 |
[25:14] | Actually, waiting here. | 你在这等等 |
[25:15] | I’ll send someone to walk you around. | 我找人来带你四处走走 |
[25:17] | Of course. | 好的 |
[26:18] | Hey, guys, what’s… | 嘿 你们怎么 |
[26:24] | That was close. | 好险啊 |
[26:25] | What is going on? | 现在什么情况 |
[26:26] | I have no idea, but you need to get out of here, Janey. | 我也不知道 但是你得离开这 Janey |
[26:28] | You need to leave school before she sees you. | 你得赶紧离开学校 别让她看见你 |
[26:30] | I can’t do that. | 我不能走 |
[26:31] | Why not? Because | 为什么 因为 |
[26:32] | I need to see what India is after, Billy. | 我得知道她要干什么啊 |
[26:34] | We both know she’s not here on accident. | 很明显她不是刚好路过啊 |
[26:35] | She’s here because of the video presentation | 她是因为那个视频才来的 |
[26:38] | and I can’t just let her roam the halls of Whitemarsh High | 我不能让她在学校走廊里闲逛 |
[26:40] | trying to destroy everything that I’ve worked so hard to build at Donovan Decker. | 计划着搞砸我在 Donovan Decker 辛苦建立的一切 |
[26:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:51] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 两位 |
[26:52] | – Hey, man. – Hey, Nick. | – 嗨 老兄 – 嗨 nick |
[26:56] | Well, I should probably, um… | 那个 我貌似该 |
[27:05] | Do you think that looked weird? | 你觉不觉得现在这样很诡异 |
[27:07] | Little bit. | 有一点 |
[27:10] | Do you think I’m weird? | 你有觉得我很怪异么 |
[27:14] | Seriously, Ben, just because we have adjoining offices | 我说真的 ben 我们的办公室是附连起来的 |
[27:17] | doesn’t mean you can come in here uninvited all the time. | 你也不能总是这样不经允许就进来啊 |
[27:20] | Sorry about that. Back to the question. | 不好意思 回到刚才的问题 |
[27:21] | – What question? – Do you think I’m weird? | – 什么问题 – 你觉得我很怪异么 |
[27:24] | No, Ben. I do not think you’re weird. | 不是啊 ben 我没觉得你奇怪 |
[27:26] | You’re the opposite of weird. | 你和怪异完全相反 |
[27:27] | You are, in fact, completely devoid of neuroses. | 你事实上是非常的神经质 |
[27:30] | You have no hang-ups or any deviant interests whatsoever. | 你没有对象 也没有什么异常的兴趣 |
[27:33] | You’re handsome, but not weirdly handsome. | 你很帅气 但不是奇怪的帅 |
[27:36] | Your little sister drives you to work every day, | 你的妹妹每天开车带你来上班 |
[27:38] | which, yes, is a little weird, but also sweet. | 这个是有一点奇怪 但是也很幸福啊 |
[27:43] | You love baseball. | 你喜欢棒球 |
[27:44] | That’s basically the least weird thing you can like in America. | 这是在美国你喜欢的最正常的东西了 |
[27:47] | Happy now? | 满意了么 |
[27:51] | You think I’m handsome? | 你觉得我很帅么 |
[27:55] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[27:56] | Okay, okay. Would it be weird if I asked you to have a drink with me after work? | 好吧 如果我请你下班后和我去喝一杯你会觉得很奇怪么 |
[28:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:02] | Good weird or bad weird? | 是好的怪还是坏的 |
[28:08] | Good weird. I guess. | 好的吧 我估计 |
[28:11] | It’s a date. | 这是个约会 |
[28:13] | Not a date!Just a drink. | 不是 只是去喝一杯 |
[28:19] | How long do you think we should wait in here? | 你觉得我们还得在这等多久啊 |
[28:21] | Couple more minutes.To be safe. | 再几分钟吧 安全要紧 |
[28:27] | This is temporary, right? | 这只是暂时的 对么 |
[28:29] | What? | 什么 |
[28:31] | Come on. You really think this is a good time to be talking about my hair? | 拜托 你觉得现在这个时间适合说我的头发么 |
[28:34] | – You promised you wouldn’t change. – I didn’t. | – 你保证过你不会变 – 我没有啊 |
[28:36] | Really? Because you look like a completely different person. | 是么 你看起来完全像另一个人 |
[28:41] | You’re really gonna tell me this has nothing to do with Lulu? | 你敢说这个和lulu没关系么 |
[28:43] | No. It’s not her. It’s me. | 不 不是她 是我 |
[28:45] | I’m tired of being judged for the way I look, Janey. | 我受够了人们对我的外貌指指点点 Janey |
[28:47] | I just… | 我只是 |
[28:49] | I want to see if it makes a difference. That’s all. | 我想看看是不是有不一样的效果 就是这样 |
[28:52] | And if it doesn’t? | 要是没有呢 |
[28:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:55] | We can’t just keep hiding. | 我们不能再这么躲着了 |
[28:56] | You have to go out there and see what she wants. | 你得出去看看她要干什么 |
[28:58] | Me? Yeah, you. | 我么 是 你 |
[29:00] | She doesn’t know you. You can get close and see if… | 她不认识你 你能离的近点看看她要 |
[29:02] | Jane Jane. | |
[29:02] | What? | 什么 |
[29:03] | India knows me. | India 认识我 |
[29:05] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她不认识 |
[29:06] | Yes. I was at the trunk show. | 是的 我那天在时装展示会上 |
[29:08] | Oh, come on. She was passed out. | 噢 拜托 她晕过去了 |
[29:09] | She’s never gonna remember. | 她记不住的 |
[29:11] | No, before that.When I got to the party. | 不是 在那之前 是我到时装展示会之前 |
[29:13] | I met her before I saw you. | 我在见你之前就见到她了 |
[29:14] | How could you not tell me this? | 你怎么没告诉我这个 |
[29:16] | I don’t know.I didn’t think it was important. | 我不知道 我觉得这不重要啊 |
[29:20] | Wait. It’s fine.We’re totally fine! | 等等 这没问题 完全没问题啊 |
[29:22] | It wasn’t you at the trunk show at all. | 那个时装展示会上的人不是你 |
[29:24] | Janey. It was me. | Janey 那就是我 |
[29:25] | No, it was old you. Not preppy, douchey you. | 不是 那只是以前的你 不是那个在校的焕然一新的你 |
[29:28] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[29:30] | You know what I mean. You look completely different. | 你知道我的意思 你现在看起来完全不一样了 |
[29:32] | And she was totally tipsy. | 她会完全被糊弄过去的 |
[29:35] | There’s no way she’s gonna be able to put it all together. | 她不会把你们联想在一起的 |
[29:37] | Okay. Fine. But if I do this little recon trip of yours, | 好吧 要是我帮你办这个糊弄人的把戏 |
[29:40] | will you please stop complaining about my hair? | 你能不能别再批判我的发型了 |
[29:44] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[29:45] | Didn’t think so. All right. Wish me luck. | 我觉得你做不到的 好吧 祝我好运 |
[30:02] | You. | 你站住 |
[30:05] | Me? | 我么 |
[30:07] | How do I know you? | 我怎么会见过你的 |
[30:10] | Uh, you don’t. | 额 你没有 |
[30:11] | Yes. I do. How? | 是的 我见过 说 |
[30:14] | Maybe I just have one of those faces, you know? | 也许我只是长了一张大众脸 你懂的 |
[30:17] | The trunk show at Gray’s house. | Gary家里的时装展示会上 |
[30:19] | What’s a trunk show? | 什么是时装展示会 |
[30:20] | You were there, weren’t you? | 你在那 是吧 |
[30:21] | Mmm-hmm. That’s it. | 哼哼 这就对了 |
[30:23] | Nope.Yes, you were. | 不是 是的 你在那 |
[30:25] | Sorry. Wrong guy. | 对不起 你找错人了 |
[30:30] | I really don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[30:32] | Admit it. You know Jane. | 承认吧 你认识 Jane |
[30:35] | Who’s Jane? Oh, please. | 谁是jane 噢 拜托 |
[30:37] | Okay, I’m sorry, ma’am. | 好吧 抱歉 这位女士 |
[30:39] | But you’ve got the wrong person. | 你找错人了 |
[30:41] | Hey, I know you were at that trunk show, preppy boy! | 嘿 我知道你在那个时装展示会上那个学生风格的毛头小子 |
[30:44] | And I’m gonna prove it. | 我会找到证据的 |
[30:51] | Hello?Jeremy. I need you. | 嗨 Jeremy 我需要你 |
[30:53] | Aw, that’s sweet, India. | 噢 这很贴心 India |
[30:55] | Oh, stop. I’m at that school. | 噢 别乱说 我在那个学校 |
[30:57] | What school? | 什么学校 |
[30:58] | That stupid school from Jane’s overrated presentation. | Jane 那个高傲的演讲里那个倒霉学校 |
[31:01] | What are you doing there? | 你在那干嘛 |
[31:03] | I’m investigating. And I need you to get over here as fast as you can. | 我在调查 我要你立刻到我这来 越快越好 |
[31:06] | India, I’m really busy right now. | India 我现在真的很忙啊 |
[31:08] | And besides, don’t you have a new collection to plan? | 你不是也要做一个新系列么 |
[31:09] | It’s an emergency, Jeremy. | 这是紧急事件 Jeremy |
[31:11] | I need you to bring me the photos from the trunk show and I need them right away! | 我需要你把时装展示会上的照片带来 马上立刻 |
[31:19] | I talked to India. | 我和 India 说过话了 |
[31:20] | And? She remembers me. | 然后呢 她记得我 |
[31:22] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是吧 – 是的 |
[31:24] | No. | 不要吧 |
[31:26] | What are we gonna do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[31:30] | Nothing. It’s over. | 没事了 完蛋了 |
[31:46] | It’s that way. | 在那边 |
[31:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:50] | I love your accent. | 我喜欢你的口音 |
[31:52] | I took French last semester, so… | 我上学期学过法语 |
[31:57] | Good for you. | 祝你好运 |
[32:04] | Please tell me that’s the new French teacher. | 拜托告诉我那是我们的新法语老师 |
[32:20] | This isn’t happening. | 不是吧 |
[32:25] | Hey, Ben. | 嗨 ben |
[32:26] | Hey. Question. | 嗨 提问 |
[32:27] | Do you think Edward and Bella are gonna make it? | 你觉得 Edward和Bella 会在一起么 |
[32:31] | Are you reading Twilight? | 你在看暮光之城么 |
[32:33] | No. | 不是 |
[32:34] | Weird. You’re killing me. | 太诡异了 你雷死我了 |
[32:40] | Ooh!Whoa. | 喔 哇 |
[32:42] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[32:43] | Hey, isn’t that… | 嘿 那是不是 |
[32:46] | Oh, look over here.Over… | 噢 看这边 |
[32:53] | So. | 那么 |
[32:54] | So. | 那 |
[32:57] | I’ve never been in here before. | 我以前从来没来过这 |
[33:00] | Me neither. It’s more for supplies, not people. | 我也没有 这里只是仓库 人很少进来 |
[33:05] | Yeah. You’re probably right. | 恩 你说的对 |
[33:08] | Brooms and mops and stuff. | 扫帚拖把之类的东西 |
[33:14] | You smell good. | 你身上很好闻 |
[33:16] | What’s that you’re wearing? | 你喷的什么香水 |
[33:18] | Soap. | 香皂 |
[33:18] | It’s a good brand. | 这是个好牌子 |
[33:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:23] | So, how’s your day going? | 那 你今天怎么样 |
[33:25] | It’s good. It’s just a little bit… | 还好 只是有一点 |
[33:28] | Weird? I know. | 怪异 我知道 |
[33:34] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[33:46] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[33:48] | What are you doing, India? | 你在干嘛 India |
[33:50] | I told you. I’m investigating. | 我告诉过你 我在调查 |
[33:58] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[34:00] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[34:04] | This is making me uncomfortable. | 这让我觉得好奇怪 |
[34:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:06] | This is the same person. See? | 这俩是一个人吧 你看 |
[34:09] | It doesn’t look like the same person. | 看起来不像一个人啊 |
[34:11] | Yeah, I’m not the same person. | 是的 我不是那个人 |
[34:13] | Hey, you. Blonde girl. | 嗨 金发女孩 |
[34:14] | Look at this picture. Same guy, right? | 看这照片 他俩是一个人 对吧 |
[34:20] | That is a completely different person. | 这完全是两个人 |
[34:24] | Can I go now? | 我能走了么 |
[34:25] | Certainly. So sorry to bother you. | 当然 很抱歉打扰到你了 |
[34:27] | You happy now? | 你现在满意了么 |
[34:37] | Can I help you? | 你有什么问题么 |
[34:41] | Nice shoes. | 你鞋不错 |
[34:45] | I like your bag. | 我喜欢你的包 |
[34:52] | And we’re walking! | 请让路 |
[35:03] | Threat neutralized. | 危机解除 |
[35:05] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[35:07] | Hey, am I missing something? | 嗨 我错过什么了么 |
[35:10] | Nope. Nothing at all. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[35:14] | Looks like I’m up. | 好像轮到我了 |
[35:18] | Here you go. You left it on the couch. | 这个给你 你忘在沙发上了 |
[35:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:25] | Thank you for all your help today. | 谢谢你今天的帮忙 |
[35:26] | Oh, it’s my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[35:29] | I hope you got everything you needed. | 我希望你拿到了你要的东西 |
[35:32] | Yes. We did. And we are so grateful for all your assistance. | 是的 我们得到了 非常感激你的协助 |
[35:36] | Aren’t we, India? | 对吧 India |
[35:39] | I’m Rita by the way.And you are? | 对了 我叫Rita 你是 |
[35:41] | Jeremy Jones Donovan Decker. Jeremy Jones.Donovan Decker. | |
[35:43] | Oh, so you work with Jane also? | 所以你和Jane一起工作吧 |
[35:45] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 我们一起工作 |
[35:46] | She’s one of our most promising employees.Can we go now? | 她是最有前途的一名员工 我们能走了吗 |
[35:49] | Well, I’m glad to hear Jane’s making such an impression. | 很高兴得知Jane有如此的表现 |
[35:50] | Maybe once she… | 曾经她也许 |
[35:52] | Sorry to be rude, but we’re kind of in a hurry. | 很抱歉 我们赶时间 |
[35:54] | Oh. Of course. Well, come by any time. Nice to meet you, Jeremy. | 没关系 欢迎随时来很高兴认识你 Jeremy |
[35:57] | It was a pleasure, Rita. | 我也很高兴 Rita |
[36:01] | Are we done with your little investigation? | 我们完成调查了吗 |
[36:03] | Oh, shut up. | 噢 闭嘴 |
[36:06] | At 7:55 on the morning of December 7th, 1941, | 在1941年12月7日清晨7点55分 |
[36:10] | the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. | 日本人偷袭了珍珠港 |
[36:13] | On that day, the nation woke up to war. | 在那一天 一觉醒来整个国家陷入战争 |
[36:16] | However, in many ways, Japan awakened more than just a nation | 不过 从很多方面看 日本唤醒的不只是 |
[36:19] | full of shocked and angry Americans. | 一个国家的人民震惊愤怒 |
[36:21] | It awakened a sleeping giant, | 而是一个沉睡的巨人 |
[36:22] | because the U.S. had no intention of going to war until… | 由于美国没有进行战争的打算 直到 |
[36:38] | So, in conclusion, I just want to thank | 所以 总结一下 我想要感谢 |
[36:44] | each and every one of you for helping me with my teen trend research on Wednesday. | 每一位帮助我完成周三少年潮流报告的人 |
[36:49] | And like Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said after the attack on Pearl Harbor, | 正如富兰克林・罗斯福在珍珠港遭袭后曾经说 |
[36:54] | it was a date which will live in infamy. | 这将是永久的罪恶的一天 |
[36:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:02] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干嘛 |
[37:06] | India was just following up on your research. | India只是在研究你的调查 |
[37:08] | Oh. | 噢 |
[37:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[37:12] | Well, I… | 呃 我 |
[37:15] | I just wanted to thank a few students who helped me with my presentation the other day. | 我只是想感谢一些那天帮我完成演讲的学生们 |
[37:21] | Is that right? | 是么 |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:27] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[37:32] | Well, India and I are headed back to the city. | 那 India和我要回市里了 |
[37:34] | Would you like a ride, Jane? | 你要顺便搭车么 Jane |
[37:35] | No. No, thanks. I still have a few more people to thank. | 不用了 谢谢 我还要感谢一些人 |
[37:40] | So, I’ll see you guys at work. | 那 我们在公司里见 |
[37:54] | Well, that was a colossal waste of time. | 这真是太浪费时间了 |
[37:57] | I’m glad you’re finally being rational. | 我很高兴你最后还是理智的 |
[37:58] | And here we see the Marines planting the flag on Iwo Jima. | 现在我们看到海军陆战队在硫磺岛上插了旗 |
[38:03] | Right there in that picture. A historic moment signifying the beginning of the end | 在这个图片这里 这个历史的瞬间象征着 |
[38:05] | of the United States’ involvement… | 美国在 |
[38:11] | So. | 那么 |
[38:15] | So. | 那么 |
[38:17] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[38:19] | driver off the tee | 直接开球么 |
[38:21] | you know, the fairway’s cut pretty thin today | 你看今天球道被修剪得得很薄 |
[38:23] | I would just go with the three wood. | 要是我选三号杆 |
[38:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:26] | Give me the three. | 给我三号杆 |
[38:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:32] | Connie Marshall | |
[38:34] | Two kids. Church choir. Little hefty. | 有两个孩子 在教堂唱诗班工作 担子有点重 |
[38:36] | Jimmy Bradshaw. | |
[38:39] | Kind of went off the deep end. | 好像是流离失所了吧 |
[38:40] | Last I heard, he was living in an ashram. | 我最后听说他的时候他在贫民收容所里 |
[38:43] | What about Ashley Miller? | 那 Ashley Miller 呢 |
[38:45] | Also married. Twice. | 结婚了 结了两次 |
[38:48] | I knew it.She was crazy hot. | 我就知道 她特别性感 |
[38:50] | Oh, I’ve got a good one.Rita Shaw. | 哦 我想到个更好的 Rita Shaw |
[38:56] | She put out a country album. | 她出了一张乡村音乐专辑 |
[38:59] | Huge hit. Became incredibly famous. | 很红 超级出名 |
[39:02] | But then she give it up, Did’t ike the limelight | 但是她后来放弃了 因为不喜欢镁光灯 |
[39:05] | So noble. | 品质高尚啊 |
[39:06] | Yes. Yes, she was. | 恩 是啊 她是的 |
[39:10] | I’ve got another one for you. | 我这还有一个 |
[39:15] | Ben Quimby Ben Quimby. | |
[39:19] | I think I remember him. | 我想我记得他 |
[39:21] | Tall, good-looking, funny, a little bit off? | 很高 很帅 很幽默 貌似有一点脱线 |
[39:25] | That’s the one. Big baseball star. | 就是他 一个棒球明星 |
[39:28] | Whatever happened to him? | 他怎么样了 |
[39:32] | Pursued life-long dream of stay-at-home brother. | 梦想着一生只做一个居家哥哥 |
[39:36] | Baseball was a fallback | 教棒球以应家里的急 |
[39:38] | Oh, come on. You were great. | 哦 拜托 你很优秀 |
[39:42] | I was okay. | 我还好 |
[39:44] | You had a full scholarship to Miami. | 你在迈阿密拿全额奖学金 |
[39:46] | And then you gave it all up to come back home for Jane. | 你就为了你妹妹全都放弃了回了家 |
[39:50] | You did a good thing. | 你做的很好 |
[39:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:05] | A day which will live in infamy”? | 充满罪恶的一天 |
[40:08] | You totally flunked that presentation. | 你的演讲可是彻底的杯具了 |
[40:10] | I can’t believe we pulled it off. | 真是难以置信我们居然度过了这难关 |
[40:12] | I know. Did you see India’s face when she saw you through the window? | 我知道 你看没看到India的表情 就在她从窗户里看见你的时候 |
[40:15] | I thought you were had. | 我估计你要倒霉了 |
[40:17] | Yeah, you and me both. | 是啊 你也跑不了 |
[40:18] | That’s because you and me… | 那是因为你和我 |
[40:20] | We always do all right. | 做的都是对的事情 |
[40:22] | Always. | 永远都是 |
[40:26] | I’m sorry that I gave you such a hard time about your new look. | 很抱歉我对你的新形象说了那么多不好听的话 |
[40:31] | You’re right. You are always there for me. | 没错 你永远都支持我 |
[40:34] | And I really should’ve been there for you with this. | 在你的新造型上我也应该支持你 |
[40:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:40] | so,now that you‘ve had a few days to let the new do sink in | 好吧 现在你已经有几天来习惯这个新造型了 |
[40:45] | give me an honest evaluation. | 给我个真实的评价 |
[40:47] | Honestly? | 要我说真心话么 |
[40:48] | – Yeah. – I still hate it. | – 对的 – 我还是不喜欢 |
[40:52] | But you’re my best friend. | 但是你是我最好的朋友 |
[40:54] | And you’ve been my best friend since third grade. | 而且你从三年级开始就是我最好的朋友 |
[40:57] | And I love you no matter how ridiculous you look. | 不论你的造型多荒唐 我都是爱你的 |
[41:03] | – Aw. – That’s better. | – 喔 – 这样好点 |
[41:17] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:19] | I’m weird. | 我很奇怪 |
[41:21] | What? | 什么 |
[41:23] | I’m sort of weird, okay? | 我某种程度上来说是奇怪的 好么 |
[41:26] | Yeah I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[41:27] | And I am acknowledging said weirdness to you now because… | 然后我承认我告诉你我很奇怪因为 |
[41:30] | – Jane. – …that’s me. | – Jane – 那就是我 |
[41:32] | I’m complicated and I have goals and there’s a lot about me | 我很复杂然后我还有远大目标 然后还有很多关于我的事情 |
[41:36] | – that you don’t know and… – Jane. | – 你不知道 而且 – Jane |
[41:37] | I just think it’s best that you know the real me | 我觉得最好让你知道真正的我 |
[41:39] | and not some version of me that’s trying to be something that I’m not because… | 而不是那些试着去做其他人口中的我的版本 |
[41:48] | For the record, I like weird. | 提醒你一下 我喜欢奇怪的你 |
[41:52] | You do? | 你真的喜欢么 |
[41:53] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 我喜欢 |