时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That’s me. Jane Quimby. | 那就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:07] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我目前的生活有点复杂 |
[00:09] | I landed my fashion dream job working for her, | 我得到了梦想中的时尚工作 |
[00:11] | Gray Chandler Murray. | 效力于她 格雷·钱德勒·莫里 |
[00:12] | The only problem, they think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我是成年人 |
[00:15] | Now I am juggling two secret lives, | 如今我游走于两种秘密生活 |
[00:17] | one in high school and one in high fashion. | 一种在高中校园 一种在时尚殿堂 |
[00:21] | The way you look sends a message. | 你的穿着打扮传达出某种信息 |
[00:23] | Let’s just say the message it sends is not a positive one. | 这么说吧 这种信息是负面的 |
[00:26] | You know? Maybe if I looked different, | 你知道吗 或许我改变一下自己的穿着 |
[00:28] | maybe people like the Judge would treat me a little differently. | 像法官那类人或许就会对我另眼相看 |
[00:31] | You’re gonna tell me what at the dance last week? | 上周舞会的时候 你打算跟我说什么 |
[00:33] | I came back. | 我回来了 |
[00:35] | Maybe I could make it up to you sometime. | 或许什么时候我可以补偿你一下 |
[00:37] | – Buy you a coffee? – I’d like that. | -请你喝一杯咖啡怎么样 -好主意 |
[00:39] | Nick, our table’s ready. | 尼克 我们这桌准备好了 |
[00:40] | Who’s your friend? | 谁跟你是朋友啊 |
[00:42] | How was your date? | 你的约会如何 |
[00:43] | She did stay through the whole thing, | 整个约会过程中 她一直留着没走 |
[00:45] | so that part was an improvement. | 所以从这个角度来说 算是个进步吧 |
[00:49] | Ouch. | 矮油 |
[00:50] | Actually, I was thinking about sleeping over at a friend’s tonight. | 其实吧 我今晚想在朋友家过夜 |
[00:52] | Whose house are you sleeping at? | 你要去谁家过夜 |
[00:54] | I’m sleeping at the house of Lulu. | 我要去露露家过夜 |
[00:58] | I’d be willing to bet a year | 我愿用我一年的丰厚教委会的薪金 |
[00:59] | of my generous Board of Education salary | 跟你打赌 |
[01:01] | that Jane isn’t sleeping over at Lulu Pope’s. | 简绝对不是在露露·蒲伯家过夜 |
[01:03] | Where else would she be sleeping? | 那她还能去哪儿睡呢 |
[01:05] | Did you ever stay out all night when you were in high school? | 你上高中的时候难道就没夜不归宿过吗 |
[01:07] | I have to stop this. | 我要阻止这一切的发生 |
[01:11] | Fashion starts oh-so-simply. With an idea. | 时尚来得就是这么简单 不过得有灵感 |
[01:16] | There are fabrics and forms, | 世上东西千千万 比如布料和剪裁 |
[01:18] | patterns and prints, | 纸样和印花 |
[01:19] | seams and silhouettes. | 缝骨和轮廓 |
[01:22] | But the most important tool that fashion possesses | 但对于时尚来说 最重要的工具 |
[01:27] | is the illusion. | 是幻想 |
[01:34] | We got her. | 我们搞定她了 |
[01:36] | Piper Grace is the new face of our ad campaign. | 派珀·格瑞丝是我们广告大片中的新面孔 |
[01:39] | So, Birdie, what’s our battle plan? | 博蒂 我们的战略计划是什么 |
[01:42] | The last time Piper did a cover shoot, | 上次派珀拍杂志封面的时候 |
[01:45] | she showed up with half her head shaved. | 她顶着一颗阴阳头出现了 |
[01:47] | Runway show in Milan, | 米兰的时装秀 |
[01:49] | no show. | 压根没出现 |
[01:50] | Swimsuit cover shoot in Fiji, | 在斐济拍泳装照的时候 |
[01:53] | she went native. | 她老人家跑去观光大自然了 |
[01:54] | It took them three weeks to find her. | 他们花了三周时间才找到她 |
[01:58] | We cannot afford any of these mishaps. | 我们可承担不起这么大的损失 |
[01:59] | We need someone with her at all times. | 我们得找个人寸步不离地跟着她 |
[02:03] | No more models for you. | 不会再派任何一个模特给你 |
[02:05] | Mmm-mmm. Don’t look at me. | 不可能 别指望我 |
[02:07] | When I worked Haute Couture, | 我在高级女式时装工作的时候 |
[02:07] | I had to watch her for four days. | 我曾经四天看着她 |
[02:09] | And? | 然后呢 |
[02:10] | Three of them were spent in a holding cell in Trenton. | 其中三天在特顿的一个临时小屋中度过 |
[02:14] | You. | 那就你了 |
[02:16] | Moving. Out of town. | 我要搬家 搬到郊外去住 |
[02:20] | I’m getting my wisdom teeth taken out. Ow. | 我要去拔智齿 好痛 |
[02:22] | You people are pathetic. | 你们这些人太可悲了 |
[02:25] | What about you, Birdie? | 那你来做怎么样 博蒂 |
[02:27] | Family reunion. I, uh, miss them. | 有个家庭聚会 我想死他们了 |
[02:30] | Someone’s got to watch her. Who’s it gonna be? | 总得有人看着她吧 谁去合适呢 |
[02:34] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[02:35] | Piper Grace is the new face of Donovan Decker? | 派珀·格瑞丝要做多诺万·德克尔新一期的模特 |
[02:38] | I love her! | 我爱死她了 |
[02:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:09] | You want me to take care of her? | 你们想让我来照看她吗 |
[03:11] | We do. | 没错 |
[03:12] | You are our first choice. | 你是我们的最佳人选 |
[03:15] | Because… | 因为 |
[03:16] | Because you’re so responsible. | 因为你非常负责任 |
[03:19] | Piper is the model of the moment, Jane. | 派珀是当红超模 简 |
[03:22] | This is a big get for us. | 这对我们来说是个绝佳机会 |
[03:24] | Nothing, and I mean nothing can go wrong. | 任何事 我是说任何事都不能出差错 |
[03:27] | Of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[03:28] | Wait, why would something go wrong? | 等等 会有什么事出差错么 |
[03:31] | Piper arrives tomorrow from Milan. | 明天派珀乘飞机从米兰赶来 |
[03:35] | I’m on the first flight to L.A., | 我要搭乘最早的航班飞往洛杉矶 |
[03:38] | but I’ll be back in time for the photo shoot. | 不过我会在照片拍摄的时候及时赶回来 |
[03:40] | Until then, she’s all yours. | 直到拍照之时 她归你管 |
[03:43] | And I am sure that everything will go smoothly. | 我相信 一切都会进展地很顺利 |
[03:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:48] | Good luck, Jane. | 祝你好运 简 |
[03:49] | Should be fun. | 应该会很有趣 |
[03:51] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[03:53] | Right. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[03:54] | Yeah! It’ll be totally fun. | 对啊 会非常有趣的 |
[03:58] | But not too much fun. | 不要太有趣啊 |
[04:00] | There are a few key things you have to remember | 当你负责照看派珀的时候 |
[04:03] | while Piper is in your care, Jane. | 有几件关键之事你得记住 简 |
[04:04] | You might want to take notes. | 你最好记下来 |
[04:07] | – No tattoos. – No tweeting. | -不要纹身 -不要发微博 |
[04:09] | – No tanning. – No trampolines. | -不要去做日光浴 -不要去跳蹦床 |
[04:11] | Trampolines? | 蹦床 |
[04:11] | – No waxing. – No faxing. | -不要去蜜蜡脱毛 -收发传真也免了 |
[04:13] | No Fiji water. | 不要喝斐泉 |
[04:14] | – Fiji water? – Trust me. | -斐泉 -听我的没错 |
[04:16] | Do not let her out of your sight. | 不要让她离开你的视线 |
[04:20] | Seriously. | 我们可没开玩笑 |
[04:41] | Let me guess, you’re coming back from the city? | 让我猜猜 你从市中心回来 |
[04:43] | And you’re headed in? | 你刚好要去市里 对吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah. Bad timing. | 对啊 真不凑巧 |
[04:47] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[04:49] | You wanna grab a cup of coffee? | 你想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[04:50] | I could just call my brother | 我可以给我哥打个电话 |
[04:51] | and tell him I’ll catch the next train. | 告诉他我会搭下一班火车 |
[04:54] | I’d like that. | 好主意 |
[05:03] | It’s just… I love it. | 就是 我爱这份工作 |
[05:06] | Every single day I feel alive. | 工作的每一天我都觉得自己活力四射 |
[05:10] | And as invisible as I feel at school, | 在学校的时候 我觉得自己像个隐形人 |
[05:13] | there everyone sees me. | 在那里 我不再被无视 |
[05:17] | I’m glad you found something you love this much. | 你能找到如此深爱的事物 我为你高兴 |
[05:20] | That’s how you feel about baseball, right? | 就跟你对棒球的感情一样 对吧 |
[05:23] | It’s different. | 略有不同 |
[05:24] | In my house, baseball, it’s pretty much a religion. | 在我们家 棒球更像是一种宗教信仰 |
[05:26] | I mean, we’ve had the season tickets to the Yankees | 我是说 早在我出生之前 我家里人 |
[05:29] | since before I was born. | 就开始买纽约扬基队的季赛票了 |
[05:31] | Don’t tell Ben that. | 这事可别跟本说 |
[05:34] | You know, my seventh grade picture ?? | 你知道吗 我七年级 |
[05:36] | I actually wearing a Yankees uniform. | 我就穿了一件洋基队服 |
[05:37] | No, that was fifth grade. I think. | 不 那是在五年级的时候 我猜的 |
[05:40] | Um, so, does anyone else in your family play? | 那么 你家里其他人有在打棒球吗 |
[05:45] | My dad, he played for Penn. | 我爸 他曾效力于佩恩队 |
[05:47] | Got drafted in the minors, | 在青少年时期就入伍了 |
[05:48] | never made it to the Show. | 没能撑到秀的时候 |
[05:49] | The Show? | 什么秀 |
[05:51] | – Major leagues. | -美国全国棒球协会 |
[05:52] | And is that what you want? | 你想参加吗 |
[05:55] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[05:59] | I mean, that’s the plan. I just… | 我是说 我是这么打算的 我只是 |
[06:01] | I don’t know if I’ve chosen this | 不确定自己是不是要把棒球做为终生事业 |
[06:02] | or if I was born into it. | 或者 自己是不是打棒球的料 |
[06:04] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[06:04] | Okay. Let’s go there for a minute. | 这样吧 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:09] | Uh, Dr. Nick Fadden. | 尼克·法登医生 |
[06:12] | – Nah. – No? Okay. | -算了吧 -不行吗 好吧 |
[06:14] | Senator Nick Fadden. | 尼克·法登议员 |
[06:19] | Astronaut Nick Fadden! | 宇航员尼克·法登 |
[06:23] | Or, starting pitche for the New York Yankees, | 或者 准备好你们的相机吧 |
[06:25] | Nick Fadden. | 来自纽约洋基队的 尼克·法登 |
[06:27] | Ahh! Crowd goes wild. | 人群沸腾了 |
[06:30] | It’s got a nice ring to it. | 真是个相当不错的头衔啊 |
[06:33] | I think even if you’d been kidnapped by a family of senators, | 我想就算你被一个议员的家庭 |
[06:37] | or astronauts, | 或者是一个宇航员的家庭绑架了 |
[06:39] | you’d still want to be a baseball player. | 你还是会想要做一个棒球选手 |
[06:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:45] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只不过 |
[06:49] | I’m enjoying this. Getting to know you better. | 我很喜欢这样 可以更多地了解你 |
[06:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:04] | It’s my brother. | 是我哥 |
[07:06] | And that’s the last train. | 那是最后一班火车 |
[07:09] | I have to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 真不好意思 |
[07:11] | We’re gonna work on this, okay? | 我们要为这个努力 好吗 |
[07:13] | Our timing. | 我们的时间 |
[07:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:30] | You were supposed to be home hours ago. | 你早几个小时前就该到家了 |
[07:32] | God, Ben, you scared me! | 天呐 本 你吓死我了 |
[07:34] | You have to stop doing that. | 你可别再这么干了 |
[07:36] | I was just out with Nick. | 我刚刚跟尼克约会了 |
[07:38] | I thought you were at your internship? | 我还以为你去实习了呢 |
[07:40] | I was, but then I ran into him. | 我是的 但我后来碰到他了 |
[07:43] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么不打电话告诉我 |
[07:44] | Sorry. I didn’t think I had to. | 抱歉 我觉得我没必要这么做 |
[07:48] | Well, you do. | 你有 |
[07:49] | And that’s what you said the last time and the time before that. | 而且你上次还有上上次都是这么说的 |
[07:53] | You know, Jane, you’ve been doing this a lot lately. | 简 你最近老是这样 |
[07:56] | You come and go and stay out late | 你来来去去的 很晚了也不回家 |
[07:57] | and I never really know who you’re with or where you are. | 而我根本不知道你和谁在一起又在哪儿 |
[08:00] | Uh-huh. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[08:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[08:04] | I’m trying to figure out what to do with you here. | 我在试着找到怎么解决你的问题 |
[08:06] | Why are you being so serious about this? | 你干嘛要对这种事情那么严肃 |
[08:09] | Because this is serious. | 因为这就是很严肃的事情 |
[08:12] | Look, I’ve tried the whole friendly, big brother routine, | 我试过了那种友好的 大哥哥式的做法 |
[08:14] | and it’s not working. | 但它不起作用 |
[08:15] | You do whatever you want without even checking with me. | 你还是为所欲为 甚至根本不跟我商量 |
[08:17] | And that’s not like you, Jane. So… | 那可不像你啊 简 |
[08:20] | So I think something has to change. | 所以我想得做出些变化了 |
[08:23] | I think there has to be some sort of | 我想对你所做的事情 |
[08:27] | punishment for what you’re doing. | 得有一些惩罚措施 |
[08:32] | A punishment? | 惩罚吗 |
[08:34] | What, you’re gonna like ground me or something? | 怎么 你是要禁足我吗还是怎么的 |
[08:36] | Actually, yes. | 实际上 是的 |
[08:39] | Yes, I am. | 我是要这样 |
[08:42] | You can’t do that! | 你可做不到 |
[08:43] | Yeah. I think I can. | 是的 我能做到 |
[08:46] | I’m your legal guardian. I’m responsible for you. | 我是你的法定监护人 我要对你负责 |
[08:49] | Legally, I am. | 法律上是这样 |
[08:50] | So I think I’m going to have to… | 所以我要 |
[08:52] | I’m going to have to do that thing that you said. | 我要做你刚才说的那个 |
[08:56] | You can’t even say it. | 你都说不出口 |
[09:04] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[09:07] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[09:08] | I am. | 是的 |
[09:16] | Great, now I’m that guy. | 好了 这下得唱黑脸了 |
[09:22] | He did what? | 他做了什么 |
[09:23] | He grounded me. Or at least he tried to ground me. | 他把我禁足了 至少他想要禁足我 |
[09:26] | Wait. He tried or he did? | 等等 他是想要还是已经做了 |
[09:27] | I did. But I’m not sure it’s sticking. | 我这么干了 但我不确定能不能坚持 |
[09:30] | It’s your job to make it stick. | 坚持下去是你的责任 |
[09:31] | She needs consequences. | 她需要品尝苦果 |
[09:33] | Look, you’re doing the right thing. | 听着 你做的是对的 |
[09:35] | I know, but it just feels sort of weird. | 我知道 但是还是觉得很怪异 |
[09:38] | – Like I’m being a… – Jerk! | -就像我是个… -混蛋 |
[09:40] | I mean, who does he think he is? | 他以为他是谁 |
[09:41] | The boss. Because I’m in charge, right? | 老大 因为是我负责 是吗 |
[09:44] | I wouldn’t exactly use the term “Boss.” | 我可不会用”老大”这个词 |
[09:47] | You’re more of a parental figure. | 你更像是个父亲的形象 |
[09:48] | Right. Exactly. Because I’m her… | 对 正是这样 因为我是她的… |
[09:51] | Legal guardian. | 法定监护人 |
[09:52] | He pulled that card, huh? | 他真这么说了 |
[09:54] | How exactly am I supposed | 那我要怎么才能在被禁足的 |
[09:55] | to watch the supermodel when I’m grounded? | 同时看着超级模特呢 |
[09:57] | He can’t do this to me. | 他不能这么对我 |
[09:59] | That’s why you need to establish boundaries. | 所以你必须要建立规矩 |
[10:01] | Teenagers need boundaries. | 青少年需要有规矩约束 |
[10:03] | I’m sure he’s just trying to do what he thinks is best, Janey. | 我想他只想尽力做到最好 小简 |
[10:06] | I know. I know he means well, but I just… | 我知道 我知道他是好心 但是我 |
[10:10] | Right. Got it. I’m leaving. | 好的 明白了 我先走了 |
[10:13] | All right. See you later. | 好的 待会见 |
[10:16] | I’ve been looking for you all morning. | 我一早上都在找你 |
[10:18] | – You have? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:20] | So, my parents are going out of town this weekend. | 我父母这周末要出差 |
[10:23] | I’m gonna have a few people over after the game. | 我在比赛后会邀请些人去我家 |
[10:25] | Nothing big. But I’d really like it if you could be there. | 不是大聚会 但是我真心希望你也能去 |
[10:29] | Of course. I’d love to. | 当然了 我会去的 |
[10:31] | Great. I’ll see you there, Jane. | 太棒了 那到时候见 简 |
[10:33] | Yup. See you there. | 好的 到时候见 |
[10:35] | You’re not going to that party. | 你不准去那个聚会 |
[10:36] | God. Come on, Ben. | 天呐 别这样 本 |
[10:39] | Look, I get it. Okay? You’ve made your point. | 我明白了 好吧 你的意思我知道了 |
[10:41] | And I will call from now on. | 从现在开始我会给你打电话的 |
[10:42] | You need boundaries, Jane. | 你需要些规矩了 简 |
[10:44] | – Boundaries? – Yeah. And consequences. | -规矩 -是的 还有承担后果 |
[10:46] | Where are you getting this from? | 你这都从哪儿听来的 |
[10:47] | Rita… Miss Shaw said… | 丽塔 肖老师说… |
[10:49] | You were talking to Miss Shaw about my personal life? | 你跟肖老师说了我的私人生活吗 |
[10:51] | She is your guidance counselor. | 她是你的辅导老师 |
[10:53] | And, as your… | 而且作为你的… |
[10:53] | If you say legal guardian one more time… | 你要是敢再说法定监护人的话 |
[10:54] | …I have every right to know that your grades are slipping. | 我有权知道你的成绩在下滑 |
[10:57] | It was one test. | 只不过是一次测试 |
[10:59] | If I provide you with boundaries and consequences… | 要是我给你定好规矩和惩罚措施的话 |
[11:02] | – Oh, boy. – …it helps to prevent | -噢 天呐 -会有助于阻止 |
[11:04] | alienation and confusion. | 疏远和混乱 |
[11:09] | Okay. Now I’m confused. | 好吧 现在我就很困惑 |
[11:12] | Seriously, Ben, what is this about? | 说实话 本 你到底想怎么样 |
[11:14] | I’m just trying to do the best I can, Jane. | 我只是想做到最好 简 |
[11:16] | By grounding me? | 就通过禁足我吗 |
[11:17] | Unfortunately, yes. | 不幸的是 是的 |
[11:20] | Okay. So, just when I start to get a life, you’re gonna ruin it? | 我一开始要做点实事 你就要毁了它吗 |
[11:28] | A little bit. | 有一点吧 |
[11:37] | Are you working tomorrow? | 你明天上班吗 |
[11:38] | No. Why? | 不 怎么了 |
[11:40] | Because Nick is having a party and… | 因为尼克在办个聚会 然后… |
[11:41] | I don’t know. Jane’s grounded | 我不知道 简被禁足了 |
[11:44] | and it feels kinda weird to go to a party without her. | 而且撇下她去参加聚会 感觉怪怪的 |
[11:48] | So, let me get this straight. | 那让我问清楚 |
[11:51] | You’d rather not go to a party with me, | 你宁愿不去没有简的聚会 |
[11:53] | than go to one without Jane? | 也不愿和我一起去吗 |
[11:55] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[11:57] | It’s exactly like that. | 就是这样的 |
[11:59] | Come on, man. You gotta go. | 来吧 哥们 你得去 |
[12:01] | It wouldn’t be the same without you. | 你不去就不一样了 |
[12:02] | He’s right. You have to come. | 他说得对 你得去 |
[12:10] | So, since I’m under house arrest this weekend | 因为我这周末得被关在家里了 |
[12:13] | and facing certain firing from Gray, yet again, | 而且要再次面对格雷给的艰巨任务 |
[12:16] | what do you say you come over on Friday night? | 你说你周五晚上来我家怎么样 |
[12:18] | We can do a John Hughes marathon, | 我么可以连看几部约翰·休斯的电影 |
[12:19] | order some Thai? | 叫泰国菜外卖 |
[12:20] | – Actually… – Fine. We can do horror. | -实际上 -好吧 我们看恐怖片 |
[12:22] | It’s not the movie, Janey. It’s… | 我不是说电影 简 |
[12:25] | Okay, don’t kill me. | 好吧 你可别杀了我 |
[12:27] | – What? – I’m going to Nick’s party. | -怎么了 -我要去尼克的聚会 |
[12:29] | – Are you serious? – With Lulu. | -真的吗 -和露露一起 |
[12:31] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[12:32] | Don’t be mad at me. All right? Everyone’s going. | 别生我的气 好吗 大家都去的 |
[12:35] | Everyone but me. | 除了我以外 |
[12:40] | This whole grounding thing is unbelievably unfair! | 整个禁足这件事实在是太不公平了 |
[12:43] | I’m as responsible as Ben is. More. | 我和本一样有责任感 不仅如此 |
[12:46] | I have a job. A real job! | 我还有工作 一份真正的工作 |
[12:48] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你确实有 |
[12:51] | Who’s been a shut-in basically her whole life, | 是谁基本上活那么久都在被关禁闭 |
[12:53] | living by the rules? | 活在规矩当中的 |
[12:54] | You are. Were. | 是你 曾经是 |
[12:56] | And who is now the executive assistant | 而又是谁现在是多诺万·德克尔 |
[12:58] | to the Creative Director of Donovan Decker? | 创意总监的行政助理呢 |
[12:59] | That would be you. | 还是你 |
[13:01] | Clearly, my boss thinks I’m responsible enough | 显然 我的老板都认为我足够负责任 |
[13:03] | to put on a trunk show in her house | 可以组织在她家里的新品展示会 |
[13:05] | and then fly halfway across the world to deliver a lookbook. | 然后飞越半个地球去递交型录 |
[13:09] | Okay, fine. I almost didn’t pull off either one of those things, | 好吧 我差一点就没能完成这些工作 |
[13:11] | but, thanks to you, I did. | 但是 因为有你 所以我做到了 |
[13:13] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:14] | And now she has assigned me | 而她现在甚至委派我一个 |
[13:15] | a very important task of watching the model. | 异常重要的任务 那就是看着那个模特 |
[13:18] | But how am I supposed to watch Piper Grace, | 但我怎么才能在禁足的同时 |
[13:20] | and be grounded, | 看好派珀·格瑞丝 |
[13:22] | and go to Nick’s party all at the same time? | 而且还要同时去尼克的聚会呢 |
[13:24] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[13:28] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[13:29] | “All we have to decide is | “我们所应决定的是 |
[13:30] | 约翰·罗纳德·瑞尔·托尔金的作品 《魔戒三部曲》中角色甘道夫的名言 | |
[13:31] | what to do with the time that is given to us.” | 在仅有的时间里 我们该去做些什么” |
[13:35] | Strangely profound. | 非常深刻 |
[13:36] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫说的 |
[13:38] | Less profound. Thanks, Billy. | 没那么深刻了 谢了 比利 |
[13:41] | Anytime. | 随时待命 |
[13:54] | So… | 那么… |
[13:56] | “So…” What? | “那么”什么 |
[13:58] | Is she here? | 她到了吗 |
[14:01] | Piper? | 派珀吗 |
[14:02] | As a matter of fact… | 实际上 |
[14:19] | So, your fitting for the shoot is in about an hour | 你大概一个小时后要为拍摄试衣 |
[14:22] | and then we’ll get you straight over to your hotel afterwards. | 然后我们会把你直接送到你住的酒店 |
[14:25] | In the meantime, Gray’s out of the office today, | 同时 格雷今天不在办公室 |
[14:27] | so I thought maybe you could just hang out in here | 所以我想你可以在这儿待会儿 |
[14:29] | and watch some TV or… | 看看电视或者… |
[14:32] | I don’t know, I could get you a book or… | 我也不知道 我可以给你找本书 |
[14:35] | Oh. I’m good. | 噢 我很好 |
[14:37] | I have a magazine. So, I’ll just hang out here. | 我带了本杂志 所以我会就待在这儿的 |
[14:41] | Cool. Well, if there’s anything you need, | 太棒了 如果你有任何需要 |
[14:44] | anything at all, just ask me, and… | 任何事情 请告诉我 |
[14:46] | My desk is just right out there. | 我的办公桌就在那里 |
[14:49] | Okay. Great. | 好的 没问题 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | Hey. How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[15:00] | Oh, she is doing just fine. | 还不错呀 |
[15:03] | Fine. Really? | 不错 真的吗 |
[15:12] | Hi, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[15:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:14] | Uh, what’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[15:15] | Just getting in a little workout? | 是在做运动吗 |
[15:19] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[15:21] | That’s good. Ah! | 很不错 |
[15:23] | Um, how… What… | 嗯 怎么…什么… |
[15:25] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[15:27] | It’s Jumping Jack. | 那是”跳跳杰克” |
[15:29] | I met him on Chatter Addicts today. | 我们是今天在聊天室结识的 |
[15:31] | Okay, well, we need to get rid of him, okay? | 好吧 咱先别管他了好吗 |
[15:36] | Oh, you’re right. He’s boring. | 你说的没错 这人很无聊 |
[15:38] | Sorry, Jumping Jack. Boring. | 抱歉 “跳跳杰克” 无聊 |
[15:40] | Next! | 下一位 |
[15:41] | No, no, no, wait, wait… | 别 别 等等 |
[15:46] | Hi! | 你好 |
[15:47] | Piper, look, I… | 派珀 听着 我… |
[15:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[15:51] | Dudes, get in here! I got Piper Grace on Chatter Addicts! | 兄弟们 快来 我连接上了派珀·格瑞丝 |
[15:54] | We need to get rid of this right now. | 我们得立刻打住 |
[15:56] | No… | 不… |
[15:57] | Can you just… | 你就不能… |
[15:59] | No. | 不能 |
[16:01] | Frankie! Scooter! You guys gotta get in here! | 弗朗克 斯库特 你们快来呀 |
[16:05] | Piper Grace is about to | 派珀·格瑞丝就要跟 |
[16:06] | make out with this chick on Chatter Addicts! | 这个小妞在聊天室里嘿咻啦 |
[16:08] | What? Oh, my gosh, I… | 什么 天呐 我… |
[16:15] | Piper, look, this is a very important and stressful week for me | 派珀 听着 这周对我来说意义重大 我压力很大 |
[16:19] | and if you could just help me out, I could… | 如果你能帮我一把 我就能… |
[16:23] | Piper? | 派珀 |
[16:26] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[16:59] | Oh, my God! Rose Apodaca. | 天呐 罗丝·阿伯达卡 |
[17:01] | I love your fashion features. | 我大爱您的风格 |
[17:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | I gotta… | 我得… |
[17:06] | She lost Piper Grace, didn’t she? | 她弄丢了派珀·格瑞丝 是吧 |
[17:19] | Hello, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[17:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:21] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[17:23] | Good. | 还不错 |
[17:24] | Super. Piper is great. | 很不错 派珀好的不得了 |
[17:28] | You’ve lost her, haven’t you? | 你把人搞丢了是吧 |
[17:31] | Lost her? What? | 搞丢了 怎么可能 |
[17:34] | No. “I lost her.” That’s so crazy. | 没有 “弄丢了” 不可能啦 |
[17:38] | I mean, if I had lost her, where would she be? | 我是说 如果她不在这儿 会去哪儿呢 |
[17:41] | Other than in Gray’s office? | 除了格雷的办公室之外 |
[17:43] | Which is where she is right now, reading a magazine. Quietly. | 她现在就在办公室里 安静地阅读杂志 |
[17:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:50] | Because we can’t lose track of her under any circumstance. | 无论如何都不能把人弄丢了 |
[17:52] | Totally. I am on the case. | 当然 一切有我 |
[17:56] | So, it’s going well in there? | 所以 情况很乐观咯 |
[17:57] | Yes, she is a breeze. | 是呀 她可温柔听话了呢 |
[18:00] | A breeze? Mmm-hmm. | -温柔听话吗 -嗯 |
[18:02] | Really? Not giving you any trouble? | 是吗 没给你捅娄子吗 |
[18:04] | Not a bit. | 完全没有 |
[18:07] | Take a look. What do you think? | 看看 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:10] | That’s… That’s amazing. | 这…这太棒了 |
[18:15] | And I’m gonna get back to Piper, right now. | 我现在还是回去看看派珀吧 |
[18:17] | ‘Cause she’s in there. | 因为她在办公室里 |
[18:19] | Jane. Let me know when you find her. | 简 找到了通知我一下 |
[18:22] | Is it that obvious? | 这么明显吗 |
[18:24] | Let’s just hope she’s still in the building. | 但愿她还在这栋楼里 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God, I really hope so. | 天呐 但愿如此 |
[18:32] | Have you seen her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[18:34] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:35] | Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad. | 完了 完了 完了 |
[18:38] | Well, that was fast. | 动作很快嘛 |
[18:40] | Hello, Carter. | 卡特 |
[18:41] | It’s been a while. | 你可真够慢的呀 |
[18:42] | Yes. Yes, it has. | 是 是 慢慢来 |
[18:45] | You know, what do you say, we get out of here? | 你觉得 我们一起逃出去怎么样 |
[18:48] | Just for fun. For old times’ sake. | 寻开心 当做晚年的回忆 |
[18:51] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[18:52] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[18:54] | Vegas, baby. | 维加斯 宝贝儿 |
[18:55] | Come on. You know you want to. | 来嘛 你会来的吧 |
[18:58] | I don’t. | 不会 |
[18:59] | I really, really don’t. | 我真的 真的不会走 |
[19:01] | Oh, come on, Carter. | 得了吧 卡特 |
[19:03] | Slot machines, shiny lights, | 劲爆的器材 耀眼的灯光 |
[19:07] | dancing boys. | 还有舞男哦 |
[19:10] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[19:13] | I’m so ashamed. | 糗大了 |
[19:16] | It’s time for your fitting, Piper. | 可以来试衣服了 派珀 |
[19:21] | 41 hours and 36 minutes to go. | 还有41小时36分钟 |
[19:24] | This should be fun. | 真是有趣啊 |
[19:29] | Hey, I need your help. | 嘿 我需要你帮忙 |
[19:31] | Shocker. | 真意外呀 |
[19:32] | Remember that teen model I told you I’m babysitting? | 还记得那个需要我照顾的嫩模吗 |
[19:34] | She’s totally and completely out of control. | 我完全无法控制她 |
[19:37] | I have to get her from the office to this hotel | 我得把她从办公室带到酒店 |
[19:39] | and somehow keep her calm until the photo shoot | 然后让她安安静静待到 |
[19:41] | on Saturday at Donovan Decker | 多诺万·德克尔周六硬照拍摄 |
[19:42] | and I have absolutely no idea how I’m gonna do it all alone. | 我现在完全不知道一个人怎么扛下来 |
[19:47] | Billy? | 比利 |
[19:49] | Yes? | 在听呢 |
[19:50] | Will you help? | 你会帮我吗 |
[19:52] | Dude, you had me at teen model. | 姐们儿 嫩模交给我 |
[20:15] | Well, she’s all yours now. | 好啦 现在她归你了 |
[20:17] | Good luck, Jane. | 祝好运 简 |
[20:28] | So, what now? | 所以 现在干嘛 |
[20:30] | Um… | 嗯 |
[20:31] | Well, you know, I was thinking, | 你懂的 我想 |
[20:32] | we’ve had a really big day, | 今天真的很辛苦 |
[20:34] | so maybe we could just relax, rent a movie. | 也许我们可以放松下 租个影片看 |
[20:38] | You could order room service. | 可以叫客房服务啊 |
[20:43] | What about the mini bar? | 去迷你吧怎么样 |
[20:48] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙呢 |
[20:49] | Oh… I don’t know. | 哦…不知道呢 |
[20:53] | Maybe it’s… We’ll just look in here. | 也许在…我们进去看看 |
[20:58] | She’s outta control. | 她完全不在状态啊 |
[21:00] | I know, right? | 我知道 是吧 |
[21:01] | It’s like she has absolutely no… | 就好像她完全… |
[21:03] | Boundaries? | 不受束缚 |
[21:08] | Wait. Do you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[21:10] | I don’t hear anything. | 我啥都没听到 |
[21:12] | Exactly. | 绝对是 |
[21:14] | Piper! | 派珀 |
[21:16] | What? Billy said I could order room service. | 怎么了 比利说我可以叫客房服务的 |
[21:21] | Come on in, guys! | 进来吧 各位 |
[21:23] | All right! Party! | 太好了 派对 |
[21:26] | Who are these people? | 这是些什么人呀 |
[21:29] | I met them in the hall. | 我在大厅看到他们的 |
[21:31] | When? | 什么时候 |
[21:32] | Just now. | 刚刚呀 |
[21:43] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[21:51] | I… | 我… |
[22:03] | Sorry. I’m really sorry. | 抱歉 真的抱歉 |
[22:11] | I’m… I’m confused. | 我…我搞不懂 |
[22:15] | Why would they have a teenage girl look after another teenage… | 他们为什么要让一个少女来照顾另一个少女呢 |
[22:21] | Because I am responsible. | 因为我有责任感 |
[22:24] | You’re the only one who seems to think that I’m not. | 好像你并不这么认为啊 |
[22:26] | Yeah, about that. You do recall that you are, in fact, grounded? | 对了 关于这点 你知道其实你被禁足了吧 |
[22:30] | It was for my job. I wasn’t just gonna say no and… | 那是为了工作呀 我不能就这样拒绝走人… |
[22:36] | Did your roommate just ground you? | 你的室友刚才是禁足你了吗 |
[22:41] | No. He’s kidding. | 没 他开玩笑呢 |
[22:45] | Totally kidding. And, he’s my brother. | 就是个玩笑 而且 他是我哥哥 |
[22:47] | It’s just, you know, a little family joke! | 仅仅是 你懂的 一点家庭幽默 |
[22:49] | You’re grounded! | 你被禁足了 |
[22:51] | It’s funny, right? | 很搞笑吧 |
[22:55] | Is that my shirt? | 那是我的衬衫吗 |
[22:58] | Wow. It looks so different on you. | 哇 你穿上有种特别的气质呢 |
[23:09] | How old is she again? | 她多大来着 |
[23:11] | Not old enough. | 未成年 |
[23:14] | I really love your house. | 我真喜欢这房子 |
[23:15] | It’s so homey and dinky and cute. | 真是温馨又有爱 |
[23:18] | Like real life. | 有种真实的感觉 |
[23:20] | Thanks, I think. | 谢谢 我想 |
[23:23] | Well, I’m off to bed. | 好吧 我睡觉去了 |
[23:33] | So can she stay or not? | 所以她到底能不能留下来呢 |
[23:35] | Yes. Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[23:37] | But you’re still grounded. | 但你还是要被禁足 |
[23:39] | You’re in high school. You’re a teenager. | 你是高中生 是青少年 |
[23:40] | I’m the adult here whether you like it or not. | 不管怎样我都是这里的大家长 |
[23:50] | Morning, Bilbo. | 早上好 比尔博 |
[23:53] | Bad news. Republican Convention was last week. | 坏消息 共和党大会是在上周 |
[23:56] | You’re up early. | 起得真早 |
[23:58] | More like out late. Just got in. | 出门就晚了 我刚来嘛 |
[24:00] | Still living the dream, huh? | 仍然坚守梦想啊 |
[24:02] | That’s right. | 是呀 |
[24:06] | Seriously, though. | 不过说真的 |
[24:08] | What’s all this about? | 这都是为了什么 |
[24:10] | Don’t start with me, Tommy. | 别烦我了 汤米 |
[24:12] | See ya. | 再见 |
[24:15] | Hey, Billy. | 对了 比利 |
[24:17] | What do you say you and me hang out tonight? | 今天晚上咱们出去玩 你觉得怎样 |
[24:19] | Just you and me? | 就你和我两个人 |
[24:21] | We can have some good quality brother time together. | 咱哥俩共享一段美好时光 |
[24:22] | It’ll be good. | 肯定会很棒的 |
[24:24] | It’s been a while. | 咱们有段时间没在一起玩了 |
[24:25] | I’d like that. | 好啊 我愿意去 |
[24:27] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:30] | Uh… But I’ve got plans. | 不过 我已经有安排了 |
[24:33] | Maybe some other time? | 要不改天吧 |
[24:35] | It’s just, I’m going to this party tonight. | 只是 我得去参加今晚的派对 |
[24:38] | One of Lulu’s friends. It’s nothing. It’s… | 是露露的朋友办的 没什么 |
[24:39] | I’m in. | 我也去 |
[24:42] | It’s not really your kind of party, Tommy. | 不是你喜欢的那种派对 汤米 |
[25:09] | Hi, Jane. | 你好啊 简 |
[25:12] | – Where’s Ben? – Who? | -本去哪里了 -谁 |
[25:15] | Ben. My brother. | 本 我的哥哥 |
[25:17] | Right. He went to high school where he works. | 是哦 他去高中上班了 |
[25:21] | Where you, apparently, are a student. | 在那儿 很显然你还是个学生 |
[25:24] | Found your ID. | 找到你的身份证了 |
[25:26] | And then I found your real ID. | 还发现了真实的那张 |
[25:29] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[25:31] | You know, you really shouldn’t leave your purse out like that. | 你真不该把钱包像这样随便乱放 |
[25:33] | You never know what could happen. | 你永远不知道会有什么后果 |
[25:37] | It’s funny, Jane. | 真有意思 简 |
[25:38] | I knew there was something I liked about you. | 我就知道你身上有我喜欢的东西 |
[25:42] | Oh, don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell on you. | 别担心 我不会告发你的 |
[25:46] | – You won’t? – No. | -你不会吗 -不会 |
[25:48] | But on one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[25:50] | I want to go to high school with you today. | 今天我想跟你去学校 |
[25:54] | What? | 什么 |
[25:55] | No. Absolutely not. I can’t do that. I would… | 不 绝对不行 我不能那么做 |
[26:00] | Wait, why would you want to go to school? | 等等 你怎么会想去学校呢 |
[26:03] | Because, I’ve only ever seen high school on television, Jane. | 因为我只在电视上见过高中 简 |
[26:06] | I haven’t even set foot in one. Not once. | 从没有踏进过一所 一次都没有 |
[26:10] | I’ve been a model since I was 13. | 从十三岁起 我就成为模特 |
[26:11] | And all I do is work and travel and work some more. | 我所做的就是辗转各处不停地工作 |
[26:15] | And I’ve never had a chance to just be normal. | 我从来没有机会成为普通人 |
[26:18] | A normal teen. | 当一个普通的少女 |
[26:20] | And just this once, I’d really like to see what it was like. | 就这么一次 我想去看看是什么样子 |
[26:27] | I am here. | 我来了 |
[26:30] | And I am ready to babysit the model. | 我准备好照看模特了 |
[26:32] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[26:35] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[26:37] | Yes, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[27:01] | This is unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[27:03] | Yeah, high school is way different than I thought it would be. | 是呀 高中跟我想象中的完全不同 |
[27:06] | No, I mean, this. Everyone’s looking at you. | 不 我的意思是 每个人都在看着你 |
[27:09] | It’s like you have some sort of magical superpower or something. | 就像是你有某种魔法超能力什么的 |
[27:14] | Is this what it’s like all the time? | 你都习以为常了吗 |
[27:16] | Of course, silly. I’m a model. | 当然了 傻瓜 我是个模特 |
[27:19] | But not today! Today I’m just like you. | 但是今天不是 今天我跟你一样 |
[27:22] | An ordinary, average, nothing special, | 一个寻常的 普通的 |
[27:24] | high school girl. | 身无长处的高中女孩 |
[27:29] | We should totally tell people | 我们可以跟别人说 |
[27:31] | that I’m your cousin from Poughkeepsie. | 我是你从波基普西来的表姐 |
[27:34] | – Poughkeepsie? – Yeah. | -波基普西吗 -是呀 |
[27:37] | Yeah. I don’t know. It could work. | 我不知道 也许能行呢 |
[27:39] | You guys definitely have the same ear lobes. | 你们俩的耳垂长得一模一样 |
[27:42] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:44] | All right. Well, I’ll let you two cousins get to it. | 好了 你们两姐妹好好相处吧 |
[27:47] | I’ve gotta get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[27:48] | No, no, don’t go, Billy. | 不 不 别走 比利 |
[27:50] | – Have fun, Piper! – Thanks. | -玩得开心啊 派珀 -谢谢 |
[27:53] | Hey, Jane, how’s it going? | 简 最近好吗 |
[27:55] | Uh, hey, Cam. It’s going fine. | 你好啊小卡 都挺好的 |
[27:58] | Since the last time we talked, which was in the sixth grade. | 我们上次说话还是在六年级吧 |
[28:02] | Yeah, Jane and I actually are really close. | 其实我和简蛮熟的 |
[28:05] | So, who are you? | 那么 你是哪位 |
[28:09] | I’m Jane’s cousin, Piper. | 我是简的表姐 派珀 |
[28:11] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[28:16] | Don’t you just love high school? | 你是不是爱死高中了 |
[28:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:23] | You look so cute today, Harper. | 你今天真漂亮 哈珀 |
[28:25] | Oh, thanks. You too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[28:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢啦 |
[28:28] | Hi, girls. | 美女们好 |
[28:34] | Okay, so we’ve just finished one of the great classics | 我们刚讲完美国文学的经典著作 |
[28:37] | of American literature, The Great Gatsby. | 《了不起的盖茨比》 |
[28:40] | Now who can name a classic work of English literature? | 谁能说出一本英国经典作品 |
[28:45] | – Uh, yes. – Harry Potter. | -请说 -《哈利·波特》 |
[28:49] | Harry… Harry Potter? | 哈利 哈利·波特吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah, you heard of it? | 是呀 你听说过吗 |
[28:53] | Um, I have heard of that. | 我听说过那本书 |
[28:55] | But I haven’t heard of you. | 但是从没见过你 |
[28:57] | – You’re? – I’m Piper. | -你是 -我是派珀 |
[28:59] | Piper, great. Well… Welcome. | 派珀 很好 欢迎你 |
[29:08] | And that is why I love Africa. | 这就是为什么我超爱非洲 |
[29:13] | They just wanted me to keep an eye on her | 他们就想让我在明天拍摄之前 |
[29:14] | before the photo shoot tomorrow. | 照看着她 |
[29:16] | You know, keep her out of trouble, | 你知道的 不让她惹上麻烦 |
[29:18] | which is actually a lot harder than it looks. | 这事说起来容易 做起来难啊 |
[29:21] | It’s amazing how much they trust you at that internship thing. | 他们这么信任一个实习生 真不可思议 |
[29:24] | Yeah, it’s weird, huh? | 是呀 有点奇怪 是吧 |
[29:26] | Hi, you must be Piper. I’m… | 你一定是派珀 我是 |
[29:28] | The guy who likes Jane. | 喜欢简的人 |
[29:30] | I can tell. It’s a gift. | 我能分辨出来 这是种天赋 |
[29:33] | I’m Nick. | 我是尼克 |
[29:35] | It’s nice to meet you, Nick. | 很高兴认识你 尼克 |
[29:37] | He totally looks like one of those lovable popular jock boys | 他看起来就像电视里那些阳光帅气 |
[29:40] | with a heart of gold that you see on those TV shows. | 心地又好的人气运动员 |
[29:43] | Is that what you are? | 你是那种类型吧 |
[29:45] | I guess. Sort of. | 也许 算是吧 |
[29:48] | See? It’s creepy how good I am at this. | 看见没 我的天赋准得吓人 |
[29:52] | Okay, well, we’re late for my next class, so I’ll see you later. | 好了 我们下节课要迟到了 待会见 |
[29:56] | Yeah, I’ll see you tonight at my party. | 好的 晚上派对见 |
[29:58] | Party? What party? | 派对 什么派对 |
[30:00] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:02] | Nothing? It’s not nothing. | 没什么 才不是呢 |
[30:03] | It’s my first high school party! | 这是我的第一个高中派对 |
[30:05] | Oh, and your boyfriend’s so cute. | 对了 你的男朋友好可爱啊 |
[30:07] | Oh, he’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我的男朋友 |
[30:09] | Okay, booty call, boy toy, lover. | 好吧 炮友 男宠 情人 |
[30:14] | Oh, Jane. You’re so innocent. | 简 你真是太纯洁了 |
[30:15] | Like a pilgrim or a singing nun. | 就像朝圣者 或者唱歌的修女 |
[30:18] | Okay. We can’t go to that party. | 好了 我们不能参加派对 |
[30:20] | Jane, we’re going to that party. | 简 我们要去 |
[30:22] | If anything’s more important than you getting it on | 如果有什么比你和他的感情进展更重要的 |
[30:24] | with hot jock with a heart over there, | 那就是我要参加我的 |
[30:25] | it’s me going to my first high school party. | 第一次高中派对 |
[30:28] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能去 -为什么不行 |
[30:30] | Because I’m grounded. | 因为我被禁足了 |
[30:33] | Okay? And I promised Ben that I wouldn’t go. | 我答应过本不去的 |
[30:36] | Well, then you’re just gonna | 好吧 那你只需要告诉本 |
[30:38] | have to tell Ben that it’s a work obligation. | 这是工作职责所在 |
[30:40] | Which it is. Because if we don’t go to that party, Jane, | 事实如此 因为如果咱们不去参加派对 |
[30:44] | everyone at Donovan Decker will know | 多诺万·德克尔的每个人都会知道 |
[30:46] | that you really are a teenager. | 你其实未成年 |
[30:49] | Make it work, Jane. Or else. | 想办法吧 简 |
[30:53] | This bitch is killing me. | 这个贱人是要逼死我啊 |
[31:09] | So, how’d you get Ben to let you out of the house for this? | 你是怎样让本同意你出来参加派对的 |
[31:12] | -I didn’t. – Jane… | -我没跟他说 -简 |
[31:15] | What? He just would’ve said no. | 干嘛 他肯定不会同意的 |
[31:16] | And if I didn’t bring Piper here, | 如果我不带派珀来这里 |
[31:18] | she said she was gonna tell everybody that I was still in high… | 她说她会告诉所有人我还在上高中 |
[31:21] | Can I grab you for a sec? | 我能单独跟你聊几句吗 |
[31:23] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[31:25] | Don’t take your eyes off of her. | 不要让她离开你的视线 |
[31:26] | Not a problem. | 当然不会 |
[31:34] | Nice view. | 秀色可餐啊 |
[31:35] | Tommy, what are you doing here? | 汤米 你来干嘛 |
[31:37] | I brought some party favors. | 我带来些派对礼品 |
[31:39] | Your friends have money to spend | 你的朋友有钱要花 |
[31:40] | and I got a service to provide. It’s a win-win. | 我有生意可做 这是双赢 |
[31:42] | No, Tommy, no. | 不要 汤米 不要这样 |
[31:45] | Hey, who’s that? | 那是谁啊 |
[31:46] | That is my brother. | 那是我哥 |
[31:49] | He looks a lot like you used to look. | 他看起来像你之前的样子 |
[31:51] | Yes. Yes, he does. | 是啊 他就是那样 |
[31:54] | It’s like a before and after picture. | 看起来就像一张前后对比照 |
[31:55] | And you, the after, are clearly much better. | 而你是后者 明显好很多 |
[32:01] | He’s not gonna cause any trouble, is he? | 他不会惹麻烦的 对吧 |
[32:03] | Let’s hope not. | 希望如此 |
[32:07] | And this is my desk. | 这是我的书桌 |
[32:09] | It’s where I do all my great thinking. | 我都是在这才思泉涌的 |
[32:11] | Obviously. | 绝对是 |
[32:13] | It’s very tidy. | 很整洁 |
[32:15] | I cleaned up just for you. | 我特地为你整理干净了 |
[32:19] | Wow, look at those. | 看那些奖杯 |
[32:21] | You wanna see the one I’m most proud of? | 想看看我最自豪的一个吗 |
[32:30] | Spelling Bee, second grade. | 拼字比赛 二年级的时候 |
[32:32] | You won? | 你是冠军吗 |
[32:34] | Fourth place. | 第四名 |
[32:35] | Oh. And the word that did you in? | 你没填出的那个字是 |
[32:37] | Satisfaction. | 满足 |
[32:48] | Nick, do you have a plunger? | 尼克 你有揣子吗 |
[32:52] | Timing. | 点儿真背 |
[32:56] | You guys ready for this? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[32:59] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[33:04] | You know, if you were my girl, | 如果你是我女朋友 |
[33:06] | I wouldn’t be in there cheering for some dumb model. | 我才不会在那边给什么模特欢呼呢 |
[33:09] | Yeah, right. I can’t compete with that. | 是啊 我哪比得上她 |
[33:15] | Of course you can. Look at you. | 你当然比得上她 看看你自己 |
[33:19] | You’re gorgeous. | 多美 |
[33:23] | And for the record, I hate models. | 郑重声明 我讨厌模特 |
[33:29] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 加油加油加油 |
[33:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要不要不要 |
[33:41] | You were supposed to be watching her. | 我叫你看着她的 |
[33:42] | I got distracted. | 我分心了 |
[33:44] | Tommy’s here. | 汤米来了 |
[33:46] | Oh, boy. | 可怜的孩子 |
[33:49] | Hi! | 你好 |
[33:50] | Okay, show’s over, people! | 好了 演出结束 |
[33:57] | – You okay? – Uh-huh. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[33:58] | Whoa, this place is a disaster. | 这景象太壮观了 |
[34:01] | Yeah. It’s pretty bad. | 对 相当壮观啊 |
[34:05] | Hey, maybe afterwards, | 或许结束之后 |
[34:05] | you could stay and help me clean the place up? | 你可以留下来帮我打扫 |
[34:07] | – Of course. – Thanks. | -当然可以 -谢谢 |
[34:12] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道他是什么意思吧 |
[34:13] | What what means? | 什么什么意思 |
[34:16] | No. | 不是啦 |
[34:18] | No. No! | 不会 不可能 |
[34:21] | Yes. | 就是这样哦 |
[34:24] | Let’s, uh, let’s get you cleaned up. | 来把你自己收拾干净吧 |
[34:32] | Harper, what the hell? | 哈珀 搞什么鬼 |
[34:35] | No big deal, man, we were just talking here. | 没什么大不了的 我们只是在聊天 |
[34:36] | You know, really closely. ‘Cause I’m a close talker. | 亲密地聊天 因为我就是待人亲密 |
[34:41] | – Yeah, we were just talking. – Right? | -我们就是在聊天 -是吗 |
[34:42] | Totally. | 必须的 |
[34:45] | Okay, I’m outta here. | 我先走了 |
[34:47] | Yeah? Where do you think you’re going? | 想往哪儿溜 |
[34:49] | I’m just leaving. | 只是离开这 |
[34:52] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都别想去 |
[34:54] | Not a good idea, tough guy. | 你会后悔的 壮汉 |
[34:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. It’s all good. I’ve got this, Cam. | 冷静点 放着我来 小卡 |
[34:57] | You’ve got this? How’d this dirtbag get in the party anyhow? | 你来解决 这个人渣怎么进来的 |
[35:00] | You’re right, bro. It’s my fault. | 对 都是我的错 |
[35:02] | Look, he doesn’t want any trouble, okay? He’s just… | 他不是来挑事的 他只是 |
[35:03] | He’s just trash. | 他只是个垃圾 |
[35:04] | All right? You can dress up all you want, | 随你怎么穿 |
[35:06] | but you’re still trash, too. The both of you. | 但你就是个垃圾 你俩一样 |
[35:18] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[35:23] | Just get out. | 给我滚出去 |
[35:28] | Good choice. | 真能干 |
[35:30] | Come on, Lu. | 走吧 露 |
[35:36] | Right. | 随你便吧 |
[35:44] | I can’t find her. Piper is officially missing. | 我找不到她 正式宣告派珀失踪 |
[35:48] | I’ve called, texted, tweeted. | 电话 短信 推特 |
[35:50] | I even looked on Chatter Addicts. | 甚至聊天室 我都试了 |
[35:53] | So much for being responsible. | 我的可靠度不过如此 |
[35:55] | You did the best you could, short of handcuffing her, right? | 你已经尽力了 就差没用手铐铐住她了 |
[36:04] | So when you said “Cleaning up.” | 你刚才说打扫 |
[36:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:10] | You just meant cleaning up, right? | 你单纯就是”打扫”的意思对吧 |
[36:14] | Yeah, what did you think I meant? | 当然 你以为是什么意思 |
[36:37] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[36:53] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我回去 |
[36:55] | Now. | 立刻 |
[37:02] | Jane, we’ve gotta talk about this. | 简 我们得谈谈 |
[37:04] | Oh, you want to talk? Let’s talk. | 你想谈是吗 那谈吧 |
[37:08] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[37:10] | Showing up like that? It was so embarrassing. | 突然袭击 太尴尬了 |
[37:14] | You had no right. | 你无权这么做 |
[37:16] | You think I want this? | 你以为我想吗 |
[37:19] | You think I didn’t want to be the cool, older brother | 你以为我不想做以前你来大学看我时的 |
[37:21] | that you visited in college? | 那个好哥哥吗 |
[37:23] | The guy you confide in? | 做你的倾听者 |
[37:25] | The guy you have your first beer with? | 陪你第一次喝酒 |
[37:27] | I would so much rather be that guy. | 我多想就做那样的哥哥 |
[37:29] | But I have to be this guy, Jane. | 但我必须变成现在这样 简 |
[37:31] | It’s my job to keep you safe. | 保护你是我的职责 |
[37:34] | Whether you like it or not. | 不管你乐意与否 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:40] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:46] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[37:49] | Honestly? After taking care of Piper Grace | 说实话 通过过去几天 |
[37:51] | for the past couple of days, | 对派珀·格瑞丝的照顾 |
[37:52] | I actually kind of get it. | 我其实有点明白你的感受了 |
[37:55] | But I am not like her, Ben. I promise. | 但我跟她不一样 本 我保证 |
[37:58] | I am not like Piper. | 我跟派珀不一样 |
[38:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:02] | Her legs are way longer than yours. | 她的腿比你长多了 |
[38:04] | You… Shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[38:15] | Billy? | 比利 |
[38:17] | Yup. | 有 |
[38:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:31] | Couldn’t sleep. | 彻夜难眠 |
[38:33] | I heard what happened last night. | 昨晚的事我都听说了 |
[38:36] | You should’ve found me. I would’ve left with you. | 你应该找我的 我一定会去陪你 |
[38:39] | I know you would have. | 我知道你会 |
[38:40] | I didn’t want to ruin your night. | 我不想破坏你美妙的夜晚 |
[38:48] | I don’t know who I am anymore, Janey. | 我已经不认识自己了 小简 |
[38:53] | Well, I do. | 可是我认识 |
[38:55] | You’re not your brother, Billy. | 你跟你哥哥不一样 比利 |
[38:58] | And you’re not Cam and those guys, either. | 你跟小卡那些人也不一样 |
[39:04] | You’re you. | 你就是你自己 |
[39:07] | And that’s perfect. | 这就够了 |
[39:13] | So what do you say, John Hughes and Thai tonight? | 今晚看约翰·休斯的电影吃泰国菜怎么样 |
[39:18] | I’m in. | 同意 |
[39:21] | Ugh! But I have to go into the office | 但我还得去办公室 |
[39:22] | and tell Gray that I lost Piper. | 告诉格雷我弄丢了派珀 |
[39:26] | The photo shoot is in… | 还有四小时 |
[39:29] | Four hours and I don’t have a model. | 就要拍照了 我却把模特弄丢了 |
[39:32] | Gray is gonna kill me. | 格雷一定会杀了我 |
[39:37] | What? | 这什么表情 |
[39:39] | I might be able to help you out with that. | 也许我能救你于水火之中哦 |
[39:43] | Do I get to keep this? | 一定得穿这个吗 |
[39:45] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[39:47] | Seriously, I could use a new robe. | 说真的 我可以换件新浴袍 |
[40:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[40:10] | Piper looks amazing and you got her here on time. | 派珀状态不错 你准时把她带来了 |
[40:13] | And she’s not tanned or tattooed. | 她既没有晒黑也没有纹身 |
[40:15] | She’s even behaving. How’d you pull that off? | 表现也很积极 你怎么做到的 |
[40:18] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[40:20] | That’s a wrap! | 非常好 |
[40:25] | Jane, come here. | 简 过来 |
[40:27] | Thank you. You look beautiful. | 谢谢 你真是美艳动人 |
[40:31] | No, Jane, thank you. | 不 简 是我该谢谢你 |
[40:34] | The last couple of days have been really normal. | 过去几天的正常人生活 |
[40:38] | Which is not really normal for me. | 对我来说真的很难得 |
[40:41] | You have no idea what it’s like | 你可能不懂一直要装成熟 |
[40:43] | to have to pretend to be so grown up all the time and… | 是什么样的感受 |
[40:49] | I guess you do. | 其实你懂的 |
[40:52] | Don’t grow up too fast, Jane. | 别长大得太快 简 |
[40:54] | Piper. You need to change. | 派珀 换衣服吧 |
[40:57] | The car’s waiting to take you to the airport. | 车在等着送你去机场了 |
[40:58] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[41:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:05] | That was a success. Thanks to you. | 大获成功 多亏了你 |
[41:11] | Gray and I are going to a bistro to celebrate. | 格雷和我要去小酒馆庆祝一番 |
[41:13] | We’d love it if you could join us. | 希望你也一起 |
[41:15] | Actually, I think I’m gonna head home early. | 其实 我想早点回家 |
[41:19] | Maybe another time? | 下次吧 |
[41:21] | Of course. Great job. | 没问题 做得好 |
[41:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:40] | You’re back. | 你又恢复活力了 |
[41:42] | Better than ever. | 比以往更棒 |
[41:48] | It’s about time. | 就知道你早晚会恢复 |