时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That’s me. Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:07] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我目前的生活有点复杂 |
[00:09] | I landed my fashion dream job | 我得到了梦想中的时尚工作 |
[00:11] | working for her, Gray Chandler Murray. | 效力于她 格雷·钱德勒·莫里 |
[00:12] | The only problem, they think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我是成年人 |
[00:15] | Now I am juggling two secret lives, | 如今我游走于两种秘密生活 |
[00:17] | one in high schooland one in high fashion. | 一种在高中校园 一种在时尚殿堂 |
[00:21] | We haven’t had a chance to spend a lot of time together. | 我们一直没机会好好相处 |
[00:24] | You know? Just us. | 你知道的 二人世界 |
[00:25] | If it’s okay with you, I’d like to bring an assistant with me. | 如果你不介意的话 我想带一名助理 |
[00:29] | Hey. Where are you? The bus is about to leave. | 你在哪 校车马上就要开了 |
[00:31] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[00:32] | What were you doing with Beau Bronn anyway? | 你跟宝儿·布劳恩在一起干什么 |
[00:34] | He asked me to come work for him. | 他让我跳槽去为他工作 |
[00:35] | What’s your problem with Jane? | 你对简有什么意见 |
[00:37] | The fact that my boyfriend’s life revolves around another girl. | 我男友的生活总是围着另一个女孩转 |
[00:40] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说什么 |
[00:42] | Jane, you are not having sex with wrong guy tonight! | 简 你今晚可不能和错的人上床 |
[00:45] | All right, fellas. Here’s how it’s going down. | 好了 伙计们 咱们这么办 |
[00:47] | Are you robbing this place, Tommy? | 你要打劫这里吗 汤米 |
[00:50] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[00:53] | It’s time to stop lying to me, Jane. | 是时候说实话了 简 |
[01:00] | Fashion crimes. | 时尚罪行 |
[01:03] | We’ve all committed them. | 我们都曾犯过 |
[01:05] | The things we wish we hadn’t worn. | 那些我们希望不曾穿过的衣服 |
[01:10] | The things we wish we hadn’t done. | 那些我们希望不曾做过的事情 |
[01:13] | But there’s no use looking back. | 但是世上没有后悔药 |
[01:21] | Because sometimes getting caught is the thing | 因为有时候被抓到 |
[01:24] | that sets us free. | 反而能让人松口气 |
[01:52] | Ben. | 本 |
[01:56] | Ben, come on. You’re gonna have to talk to me at some point. | 本 拜托了 你总要跟我说话的呀 |
[02:01] | Just let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[02:02] | Actually, I was up all night trying to think of an explanation | 实际上 我一夜没睡就想找个理由 |
[02:06] | that would somehow fix the fact | 来解释一下 这几个月来 |
[02:08] | that you’ve been going behind my back for the past few months. | 你为什么一直背着我行事 |
[02:10] | And honestly, Jane, | 不过说老实话 简 |
[02:12] | I’m coming up empty. | 我没想到任何理由 |
[02:16] | I wasn’t going behind your back, Ben, I just… | 我不想瞒着你的 本 我只是 |
[02:19] | You lied. To me of all people. | 在所有人中 你偏偏对我撒谎 |
[02:21] | After all we’ve been through? | 一起经过那么多风雨 |
[02:22] | I thought we were closer than that. | 我以为咱们的关系不至于如此 |
[02:26] | I was trying to help. | 我是想帮忙 |
[02:28] | I mean, did you seriously not notice the bank | 我的意思是 你真的没有注意到 |
[02:30] | stopped calling about the mortgage and… | 最近银行不再打电话来催缴贷款了吗 |
[02:32] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[02:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:37] | You’ve been lying and pretending to be an adult, | 你一直撒谎 假扮成年人 |
[02:40] | because of me? | 都是因为我吗 |
[02:42] | Because of us. The money. | 是为了咱们俩 还有钱 |
[02:47] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[02:48] | Wow. That feels so much better. | 这样感觉好多了 |
[02:52] | I went in for the internship, so that I could help, | 我去参加实习 这样就能帮上忙 |
[02:56] | and then I guess they got a little confused… | 然后他们可能是弄混了 |
[02:58] | And you never thought it | 你就没想过 |
[02:59] | might be wise to clear up their confusion? | 向他们澄清事实才是明智的选择吗 |
[03:02] | Well, if I had told them it would’ve been over, | 如果我告诉了他们 可能什么都完了 |
[03:05] | and I couldn’t risk that. | 我不能冒险为之 |
[03:08] | And what’s your excuse for lying to me? | 那你为什么骗我 |
[03:11] | What’s the reason behind that? | 还有什么隐情吗 |
[03:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:24] | Ben, I love it. This job, it’s… It’s my passion, | 本 我爱这份工作 它让我激情四射 |
[03:29] | and I can’t imagine doing, or being, anything else. | 我不能想象去做别的事情 |
[03:32] | And honestly, I’d still go every day | 说实话 就算他们不给我三万四的年薪 |
[03:35] | even if they weren’t paying me $34,000 a year. | 我还是会每天都去的 |
[03:37] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[03:39] | What? | 什么 |
[03:41] | You’re making more than I am. | 你比我赚得还多 |
[03:43] | Exactly, which is why… | 正是如此 所以我才 |
[03:45] | It has to stop. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[03:47] | No. No, Ben. Please. I love this job so much and… | 不 本 拜托了 我超爱这份工作 |
[03:50] | I know you love it. And I love that you love it. | 我知道你喜欢 我也为此感到高兴 |
[03:53] | But Jane, you’re still a kid. | 但是 简 你还是个孩子 |
[03:55] | It’s done. | 就这么定了 |
[03:57] | This isn’t fair. | 太不公平了 |
[03:58] | Fair? You’re right. It isn’t. | 公平 你说对了 是不公平 |
[04:00] | You know what else it isn’t? Legal. | 你知道还有什么问题吗 这不合法 |
[04:10] | Hello? Yes, it is. | 你好 我就是 |
[04:13] | What? | 什么 |
[04:15] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:17] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[04:19] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[04:23] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:28] | Oh, I can’t believe she’s not coming. | 真不敢相信 她居然不来 |
[04:32] | You know how mom is with this stuff. | 你知道老妈是如何处理这些事情的 |
[04:34] | Actually, I don’t. | 我还真不知道 |
[04:37] | Let’s just say she’s… | 我们这么说吧 |
[04:39] | She’s lost patience with the whole reckless youth thing. | 她对年轻人这些鲁莽破事已经失去耐心了 |
[04:42] | No. She lost patience with you, Tommy. | 不 她是对你失去耐心了 汤米 |
[04:45] | God! I knew this was a bad idea. | 天呐 我就知道那是个馊主意 |
[04:47] | I told you I wanted out. | 我跟你说过了 我不想参合其中 |
[04:49] | So, this is my fault? | 这么说 都是我的错 |
[04:51] | And it’s my fault, too. | 也是我的错 |
[04:55] | Hey. Listen. Remember what we talked about, okay? | 记住咱们商量好的话 好吧 |
[04:58] | Hey. Just keep your mouth shut. | 嘴巴闭紧 |
[05:00] | Whatever they try and throw on us, | 无论他们给咱们安上什么罪名 |
[05:01] | we just stay quiet and we wait for our lawyers. | 我们都保持沉默 等待律师 |
[05:05] | Say it. | 说一遍 |
[05:06] | – We’re waiting for our lawyers. – Cool. | -我们要等律师来 -很好 |
[05:09] | We contacted the mother about an hour ago, | 一小时前 我们联系了母亲 |
[05:11] | and she refused to come down. | 可她拒绝到访 |
[05:12] | But she did give her consent for him to be released to you | 但她同意在明天开庭之前 |
[05:14] | until his court appearance tomorrow afternoon. | 由你们把他领走 |
[05:16] | – Thanks. I appreciate it. – All right. | -谢谢 非常感激 -没事 |
[05:20] | We’re taking you home. | 我们来接你回家 |
[05:24] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[05:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:30] | Come on. Let’s get you processed for release. | 走吧 去给你办保释手续 |
[05:37] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用为我担心 |
[05:39] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[05:45] | Ben, I don’t know how to thank… | 本 我不知道如何感谢 |
[05:47] | Not now. | 现在别说这个 |
[06:10] | You’ve all done a tremendous job | 你们为时装周设计的 |
[06:12] | of bringing Donovan’s Marie-Antoinette collection to life | 多诺万”绝代艳后”系列新品简直太棒了 |
[06:15] | for Fashion Week, and I’m extremely proud of it. | 我非常为你们骄傲 |
[06:18] | And Donovan… | 至于多诺万 |
[06:20] | – Donovan? – Donovan’s here? | -多诺万 -多诺万在这里 |
[06:22] | Donovan wanted to be here. | 多诺万想来 |
[06:23] | But, now is not the time to get complacent. | 但现在还不是得意的时候 |
[06:25] | We do not rest until this collection | 在明晚的系列走秀结束前 |
[06:27] | is going down the catwalk tomorrow night. | 我们不能有丝毫松懈 |
[06:29] | Until then we’re all on lock down. | 在那之前 我们都得封闭于此 |
[06:32] | No photos, no texting. Nothing. | 禁止拍照 禁止短信 什么都不许做 |
[06:33] | Not with anyone. Is that clear? | 不能跟任何人接触 明白了吗 |
[06:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:40] | Where the hell is Jane? | 简到底去哪儿了 |
[06:41] | Uh, I’m not exactly sure, but Gray, listen… | 我也不确定 不过格雷 听着 |
[06:44] | No. You listen. We have a show in 24 hours. | 不 你听着 明天就要走秀了 |
[06:46] | – Yes, but… – And the collection is perfect. | -没错 不过 -这次的系列很完美 |
[06:49] | But I need all hands on deck. | 所以我需要所有人各就各位 |
[06:50] | And you and I both know | 你和我都心知肚明 |
[06:51] | that someone on the inside would like to see us fail. | 这里面有人想看着咱们一败涂地 |
[06:54] | – Gray… – And the last thing I’m going to let happen | – 格雷 -我最不想看到的是 |
[06:56] | is Beau Bronn get his grubby, pompous hands | 宝儿·布劳恩用他那恶心傲慢的手 |
[06:59] | on Donovan’s work. | 来玷污多诺万的作品 |
[07:00] | Beau is actually… | 宝儿确实是 |
[07:02] | Fine. The man’s got talent. | 好吧 那家伙确实很有才 |
[07:03] | But he’s ruthless and vicious and… | 但是他既无情又恶毒 |
[07:05] | Quite charming, if you ask me. | 要我说的话 他还相当有魅力 |
[07:09] | Beau is here to see you. | 宝儿在这里 想见你 |
[07:14] | Yes, Jeremy. | 没错 杰里米 |
[07:15] | Clearly, I can see that now. | 很显然 我现在看见了 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[07:22] | What do you want, Beau? | 你想要什么 宝儿 |
[07:23] | Oh, I just thought I’d stop by | 我就想着顺便到访 |
[07:25] | and say, “Good luck.” | 来说声”祝你好运” |
[07:33] | And goodbye. | 还有就是再见 |
[07:34] | Divorce papers. | 离婚文件 |
[07:36] | Signed divorce papers. | 签了这些离婚文件吧 |
[07:46] | Beau. | 宝儿 |
[07:49] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[07:55] | Jane, can you get me the number for… | 简 能给我那个谁的电话吗 |
[08:03] | 短信来自格雷: 不可接受 | |
[08:09] | What? | 干嘛 |
[08:10] | People are counting on me to be there, | 有人在指望着我去呢 |
[08:12] | and I can’t just leave them hanging. | 我不能就这么让他们干等着 |
[08:14] | Fine. Then tell them you’re quitting. | 好吧 那就跟他们说你要辞职 |
[08:17] | – Ben… – Now. | -本 -现在就说 |
[08:19] | – Right now? – Right this second. | -现在 -此时此刻 |
[08:21] | Call this Gray person and tell her you’re done. | 打电话给这个格雷 告诉她你不干了 |
[08:23] | If you don’t, I will. | 如果你不打 我来 |
[08:27] | – It’s done. – Good. | -已经说了 -很好 |
[08:36] | Hello, Gray. | 你好 格雷 |
[08:41] | You’re trying my patience, Jane. | 你在考验我的耐心 简 |
[08:43] | You have exactly 15 seconds to explain to me | 给你十五秒 向我解释 |
[08:45] | why you didn’t show up for work today. | 为什么你今天没来上班 |
[08:47] | I’m so sorry. I’ve been having some personal issues, and… | 实在抱歉 我有点私事耽搁了 |
[08:51] | A personal life is a luxury in this business, Jane, | 我们这行私生活是个奢侈品 简 |
[08:54] | and if I cannot afford to have one, | 如果我都无法负担得起 |
[08:55] | then you, by proxy, cannot afford to have one. | 那么你作为我的代理人也是负担不起的 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[08:59] | I know the show is coming up tomorrow… | 我知道展示会明天就开始了 |
[09:01] | Glad to hear you’re keeping up. | 真高兴你还记得呢 |
[09:03] | I promise I’m going to do my absolute best to make it in time. | 我保证尽最大努力让它按时完成 |
[09:06] | I certainly hope you do better than try, Jane. | 我希望你尽力而不是试着尽力 简 |
[09:08] | For your own sake. | 这可是为了你好 |
[09:10] | And Jane, why are you in a closet? | 简 你为什么在衣橱里 |
[09:13] | Uh, closet? I’m not in a closet. | 衣橱 我没在衣橱里啊 |
[09:27] | You didn’t quit, did you? | 你没辞职吧 是不是 |
[09:28] | Nope. | 没有 |
[09:31] | But if I can’t make it to the show in time I won’t have to quit. | 要是不能及时赶到会场 那就得引咎辞职了 |
[09:35] | And with you going to court tomorrow… | 明天还要和你去法庭 |
[09:37] | It’s all gotten so… | 这一切都变得非常… |
[09:38] | Complicated. | 复杂 |
[09:41] | Speaking of complicated, | 说到复杂 什么时候开始 |
[09:43] | since when do you play getaway driver for your brother, Billy? | 你成了你哥哥的假期司机了 比利 |
[09:47] | I mean, come on, what were you thinking? | 拜托 你是怎么想的啊 |
[09:49] | I don’t know, Jane. I guess I wasn’t. | 我不知道 简 我根本就没想 |
[09:52] | Do you realize how much trouble you could be in? | 你知不知道你会卷入多大的麻烦中啊 |
[09:55] | And how do you go from a school camping trip | 好好的在外面露营 你是怎么会因为 |
[09:57] | to getting arrested for breaking and entering anyway? | 强入民宅而被捕的呢 |
[10:00] | Let’s just talk about it later. | 我们以后在说这个吧 |
[10:03] | Or we could talk about it now. | 还是现在就说吧 |
[10:06] | What are you not telling me? | 你还有什么事瞒着我 |
[10:10] | I was upset. So I called Tommy and he picked me up from camping. | 我当时很烦躁 所以打电话叫汤米来接我 |
[10:14] | And things just got outta control. | 后来事情就有些失控了 |
[10:18] | Why were you upset? | 你为什么烦躁 |
[10:20] | Lulu and I… | 露露跟我… |
[10:22] | Had another fight? | 又吵架了吗 |
[10:24] | Shocker. | 令人震惊 |
[10:25] | You know, it was fine at first. | 其实一开始我们很好的 |
[10:27] | And then | 然后 |
[10:29] | she started asking me about you. | 她就开始问我关于你的事 |
[10:31] | What about me? | 关于我的什么事 |
[10:32] | Some stupid game where | 一个什么愚蠢的游戏 |
[10:33] | I’m supposed to pick between the two of you. | 在你和她之间我必须挑一个 |
[10:35] | And you picked me? | 你挑了我 |
[10:37] | And she hated that. | 然后她就很生气 |
[10:38] | Yep. Of course she did. | 是啊 她当然会生气了 |
[10:40] | And that’s it. | 事情就是这样 |
[10:43] | Okay. Spill it. | 好了 你就直说吧 |
[10:45] | – You’ve got the look. – What look? | -你有那种表情了 -哪种表情 |
[10:47] | That look you get when you don’t want to see me upset. | 当你有事不想让我烦心而瞒我的表情 |
[10:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | When I came back she was… | 当我回去时 她在… |
[10:58] | I saw her. | 我看到她 |
[10:59] | I saw her with Nick. | 我看到她和尼克在一起 |
[11:01] | They were kissing, Janey. | 他们在接吻 小简 |
[11:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:07] | I really didn’t want to tell you. | 我真的不想告诉你的 |
[11:09] | No. No. I’m… | 没事 没事 我… |
[11:11] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你告诉我了 |
[11:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:31] | – Hey. – See ya. | -嘿 -再见 |
[11:35] | So, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[11:37] | Lulu, huh? | 露露 是吧 |
[11:39] | – It’s not what you think. – No? | -不是你想的那样的 -不是吗 |
[11:41] | ‘Cause Billy saw you. | 比利看见你们了 |
[11:44] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[11:45] | Oh, he saw you together to be more precise. | 更确切地说是他看到你们两个在一起了 |
[11:48] | Just give me a second to explain myself. | 给我点时间听我解释好吗 |
[11:51] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好啊 解释吧 |
[11:53] | Go. | 说啊 |
[11:56] | I didn’t think so. | 编不出来了吧 |
[11:59] | You know what though? I get it. | 你知道吗 我很明白 |
[12:00] | The stars. The campfire. | 星星闪烁 篝火撩人 |
[12:03] | It’s all very romantic. | 一切都很浪漫 |
[12:05] | I mean, how could you resist? | 你又怎么能抗拒得了呢 |
[12:07] | I’m really, really glad I didn’t stick around for that. | 我真的真的很庆幸当时我不在场 |
[12:13] | Hey. You not sticking around | 就因为你没去 |
[12:14] | is what got us here in the first place, Jane. | 才导致了我们今天的结果 简 |
[12:16] | Got us where? | 今天什么结果 |
[12:18] | You can’t put this all on me. | 这件事你不能都怪我 |
[12:20] | That’s completely unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[12:21] | I was looking forward to being with you. | 当时我盼着和你在一起的 |
[12:23] | Well, you’ve got a funny way of showing it. | 你表达的方式还真是有趣 |
[12:26] | And what about you? How’s wrong guy? | 那你呢 那个问题人物呢 |
[12:29] | What’re you talking about? | 你胡说什么呢 |
[12:30] | You said you couldn’t come to the camp because you had to work. | 你说你必须要上班才不参加野营的 |
[12:33] | I did have to work. | 我的确是要上班 |
[12:34] | – I called you. – No, you didn’t. | -我给你打电话了 -你没有 |
[12:36] | Yeah, I did. I called because I wanted to… | 我打了 我给你打电话是想… |
[12:39] | I don’t know. I wanted to hear your voice or something, | 我也不清楚 大概只是想听听你的声音 |
[12:43] | which is idiotic. I realize that. | 我才意识到那有多愚蠢 |
[12:45] | You wanna know what’s idiotic? | 你知道什么才叫愚蠢吗 |
[12:47] | You sticking your tongue down Lulu’s throat. That’s what. | 把你的舌头伸进露露的喉咙里 那才叫愚蠢 |
[12:50] | And what were you doing, Jane? | 那时你又在干什么呢 简 |
[12:51] | Nothing! | 什么也没做 |
[12:52] | Sure sounded like something when that girl answered your phone. | 那女孩帮你接电话时你是什么也没做哈 |
[12:56] | – India? – I could barely hear her | -英蒂安 -我几乎都听不到她的声音 |
[12:58] | over all the music blasting at your work function. | 你工作的地方音乐都震翻天了 |
[13:00] | But what I did hear was her yelling at you and wrong guy. | 但是我听到她喊你和什么问题人物 |
[13:03] | What? So you just hung up the | 什么 所以你就挂了电话 |
[13:04] | phone and then marched over to Lulu’s tent, and… | 跑到露露的帐篷去… |
[13:06] | What was I supposed to think? | 那我应该怎么想 |
[13:08] | You didn’t even give me a chance to explain. | 你甚至都没给我个解释的机会 |
[13:14] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[13:15] | – Jane, just let me… – Don’t. | -简 让我…-别了 |
[13:18] | Okay? I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:20] | I can’t talk to you. | 我没法跟你说了 |
[13:22] | Not anymore. | 再也不能说了 |
[13:28] | Oh, and for the record, | 还有就是 |
[13:31] | absolutely nothing happened with wrong guy. | 我和那个问题人物什么事都没发生 |
[13:35] | I was too busy talking about you. | 当时我正忙着在谈论你的事 |
[13:55] | Do you think he got a tattoo? | 你说他是不是纹身了 |
[13:56] | Or maybe he joined a gang? | 或者他加入了什么帮派 |
[13:59] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:00] | Billy. He left camping early and | 比利 他提前离开野营 |
[14:02] | went on some crazy crime spree. | 去了个疯狂的犯罪现场 |
[14:05] | I wonder what it takes to make a person do something like that. | 真想知道什么能让一个人做这种事 |
[14:08] | I wouldn’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[14:09] | People change in there. | 人在那会变得 |
[14:11] | Can we just drop it, Harper? | 别说这个了行吗 哈珀 |
[14:13] | The entire school is talking about it. | 整个学校都在说这件事 |
[14:16] | Cam even heard he got shanked. | 小卡听说他 |
[14:18] | Do you even know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[14:19] | Of course I do. I watch The Wire. | 我当然知道 我看过《烈火》的 |
[14:31] | All right, everybody. | 好了 同学们 |
[14:34] | Let’s get down to | 我们开始 |
[14:42] | business. | 上课 |
[14:43] | What’s in the briefcase? | 手提箱里是什么 |
[14:45] | I’m glad you asked, Harper. | 很高兴你问了 哈珀 |
[14:46] | As we embark today on the business of sexual education, | 因为我们今天要讲的是有关性的教育 |
[14:51] | I would like to introduce you to today’s guest lecturers. | 我很高兴为你们介绍今天的两位客座嘉宾 |
[14:57] | Responsible Ricky. | 负责任的里奇 |
[14:59] | And Abstinent Alice. | 提倡禁欲的爱丽丝 |
[15:01] | Now, Ricky and Alice have decided | 现在里奇和爱丽丝决定一起 |
[15:04] | to go for a drive together. | 开车出去旅行 |
[15:07] | It should be noted that | 我要备注的是 |
[15:09] | they have waited a very, very, very long time | 他们等待了很长很长的时间 |
[15:13] | until they’ve decided to let Ricky get behind the wheel. | 才决定让里奇驾驶的 |
[15:18] | Can anyone tell me that Ricky, being responsible, | 谁能告诉里奇 负责任来说 |
[15:20] | what the first thing he puts on | 当他和爱丽丝上车以后 |
[15:22] | when he gets into the car with Alice is? | 什么是他最先应该带上的 |
[15:27] | – Harper? – A condom. | -哈珀 -避孕套 |
[15:29] | I was gonna say seat belt. But… | 我想说安全带的 但是… |
[15:31] | So, Ricky puts on his seat belt… | 里奇系上了安全带… |
[15:33] | Look, man. I’m really sorry. | 老兄 我很抱歉 |
[15:38] | I screwed up. | 我把这一切都搞砸了 |
[15:40] | You’re my friend, and there’s no excuse for what I did. | 你是我的朋友 我没有任何理由这么做 |
[15:44] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[15:46] | Look, I just want to make it up to you. | 我只是想补偿你 |
[15:48] | To Jane. | 补偿简 |
[15:51] | – It was a mistake. And I… – Three things. | -那是个错误 我…-三件事 |
[15:54] | First. | 第一 |
[15:55] | You can’t make it up to me. | 你无法补偿我 |
[15:57] | Second. We’re not friends. | 第二 我们不是朋友 |
[15:58] | Never were, never will be. | 以前不是 以后也不会是 |
[16:00] | And third, most important of all, is Jane. | 第三 也是最重要 是简 |
[16:05] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[16:06] | I warned you not to hurt her. | 我警告过你不要伤害她 |
[16:09] | They’re driving the sports car | 他们从驾驶跑车 |
[16:12] | into the longest | 逐渐变成 |
[16:15] | minivan drive | 加长的货车 |
[16:17] | of their lives. | 在他们人生的旅途上 |
[16:21] | What’s up, Billy? | 什么事 比利 |
[16:22] | I think I need to step outside before I do something I regret. | 我得出去呆会儿 否则会干出让我后悔的事 |
[16:28] | I think that’s probably a good idea. | 那也许是个好主意 |
[16:38] | I got to be honest, Jane. | 说老实话 简 |
[16:39] | I’m nervous about this court thing today. | 今天上庭的事我很紧张 |
[16:42] | It’s gonna work out. It’s all gonna be fine. | 会没事的 一切都会好起来的 |
[16:45] | People always say that, but what if it’s not? | 人们总是这样说 但是万一不好呢 |
[16:49] | It’s very possible that I could be… | 很有可能我会… |
[16:52] | Not fine. | 没好果子吃 |
[16:53] | You will. | 你会没事的 |
[16:55] | Because if you’re not, I won’t be. | 因为如果你有事 那我就完蛋了 |
[16:59] | Look, we’re gonna be there. Every minute. Me and Ben. | 我们 我和本 会去法庭陪着你的 |
[17:03] | He said he has to do something beforehand though, | 他说他有些准备工作要做 |
[17:05] | so he’s just gonna meet us there, okay? | 所以他到时候会在法庭见我们 明白吗 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 明白 |
[17:11] | So… | 那么… |
[17:13] | Are you gonna wear this to court? | 你就打算这样穿着上庭吗 |
[17:17] | What else would I wear? | 那我还能穿什么 |
[17:19] | I don’t know. I mean… | 不知道 我是说 |
[17:21] | Look. Don’t get me wrong, I totally hated that guy, but… | 不要误会我的意思 我很讨厌那个家伙 |
[17:25] | This might be a really good time for preppy, | 但是这个时候也许是那个 |
[17:28] | douchey Billy to make an appearance. | 校园风的 讨厌的比利露面的好时候 |
[17:31] | – Is that right? – Just a suggestion. | -真该那样吗 -只是个建议而已 |
[17:34] | Thanks, but, I think I’ll stick with this, Janey. | 谢了 不过我还是要坚持这样 小简 |
[17:39] | This is me. | 这才是我 |
[17:48] | It’s Gray. | 是格雷 |
[17:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:55] | You have to go. | 你得去 |
[17:56] | And leave you? No way. | 然后抛弃你吗 没门 |
[17:59] | I’m going to that court date and I’m… | 我会陪你出庭的 而且我… |
[18:00] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 不 你别去法庭 |
[18:03] | Billy, I… | 比利 我 |
[18:04] | You said if you didn’t show up, you were done. | 你说过了 如果你不出现 你就完了 |
[18:08] | You’re going to that fashion show. | 所以你得去那个时装秀 |
[18:10] | End of discussion. | 别再讨论了 |
[18:12] | What about Ben? | 那本怎么办 |
[18:12] | I’ll take care of Ben, okay? | 我来解决本 好吗 |
[18:15] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他说的 |
[18:16] | Just go already. | 放心大胆去吧 |
[18:18] | Go! | 走呀 |
[18:32] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[18:34] | I just came by to make sure | 我只是来确定下 |
[18:35] | somebody was gonna be in court for Billy’s hearing. | 某人会去旁听比利的庭审 |
[18:37] | It’s in about an hour. | 还有一个小时就开庭了 |
[18:38] | I would, really, | 我会去的 真的 |
[18:42] | but I gotta catch up on a couple of things. | 不过我得先收拾些东西 |
[18:46] | It’s amazing how far behind you get | 仅仅离开几天就发生那么多事情 |
[18:48] | when you’re away for a couple of days. | 还真是令人惊奇啊 |
[18:52] | Look, I’ve got my own court date to worry about, okay? | 听着 我自己还有个庭审要去担心呢 |
[18:55] | Fine. What about your mom? | 好吧 那你们的母亲呢 |
[18:58] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 你和我一样想得都挺好 |
[19:01] | What the hell’s the matter with you, Tommy? | 你到底是怎么回事 汤米 |
[19:03] | Beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[19:03] | It’s your fault that he’s in this situation, | 他落入这种境地都是因为你 |
[19:05] | and you’re not even gonna be there for him? | 而你居然都不去支持他吗 |
[19:07] | You need to go tell the judge what really happened. | 你得去告诉法官到底发生了什么 |
[19:10] | That’s not good for my defense. | 那对我的辩护可没好处 |
[19:11] | What’s your defense? | 你要怎么辩护 |
[19:13] | Falsely accused. | 遭到了不实指控 |
[19:14] | Are you being serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[19:16] | The kid’s tough. He’s smart. | 他很坚强 也很聪明 |
[19:19] | He doesn’t need me, he doesn’t need you, | 他不需要我 也不需要你 |
[19:21] | and he certainly doesn’t need to be coddled. | 而他当然也不需要被娇惯 |
[19:24] | No. You know what he needs? | 不 你知道他需要什么吗 |
[19:26] | He needs a brother. | 他需要一个哥哥 |
[19:33] | If you don’t mind, Gray, | 如果你不介意的话 格雷 |
[19:34] | I’d love if we could touch | 我希望我们能聊聊 |
[19:35] | a little bit on your rivalry with Beau Bronn. | 一些有关于你与宝儿·布劳恩竞争的事 |
[19:38] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[19:39] | I have the greatest admiration for Beau. He’s… | 我非常非常的敬仰宝儿 他有… |
[19:44] | An incredible talent. | 极高的才华 |
[19:46] | I was fortunate enough to get | 我今天早上非常幸运 |
[19:47] | a sneak peek of his collection this morning, | 能够偷看到他新系列的设计方案 |
[19:48] | and I have to say, | 而我必须得说 |
[19:50] | a modern take on Marie-Antoinette? | 现代风格的玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[19:51] | It’s brilliant. | 实在是太棒了 |
[19:52] | You must be joking. That’s… | 你一定是在开玩笑 那可是… |
[19:54] | That’s inspired. | 那真是 太有创意了 |
[20:06] | Hey. Sorry, I got caught up. | 抱歉 我有些事儿要处理 |
[20:09] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[20:10] | – Hi. Ben Quimby. – Thanks for coming. | -我是本·昆比 -谢谢你能来 |
[20:12] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 不会错过的 |
[20:13] | Where’s Jane? | 简去哪里了 |
[20:15] | Oh. I think… | 噢 我想 |
[20:18] | I think this was a little overwhelming for her. So… | 我想这对她来说有点无法接受 所以 |
[20:21] | She got super emotional so I just told her to | 她有点过于激动 所以我让她 |
[20:24] | stay back at the house. | 回家休息了 |
[20:26] | It’s probably for the better. | 也许这样更好 |
[20:28] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[20:29] | Court is now in session. | 现在开庭 |
[20:32] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[20:34] | You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be… | 你会没事的 你会… |
[20:36] | The Honorable Judge Pope presiding. | 有请尊敬的蒲伯审判长 |
[20:40] | So not fine. | 完蛋了 |
[20:47] | It’s Lulu’s dad. | 那是露露的老爹 |
[20:59] | Breaking and entering? | 非法闯入吗 |
[21:01] | I must say, Mr. Nutter, | 我必须得说 纳特先生 |
[21:03] | I’m sorry to see you. | 很遗憾在这儿见到你 |
[21:05] | What do you have to say for yourself, son? | 你有什么要为自己辩护的吗 孩子 |
[21:12] | Just that, uh… | 只想说 |
[21:14] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 我非常抱歉 大人 |
[21:16] | I, uh… | 我… |
[21:19] | I made a bad decision, sir. | 我做了错误的决定 大人 |
[21:20] | I know that. | 我已经知道了 |
[21:22] | And I’m… | 还有 我… |
[21:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:26] | It says here you didn’t act on your own accord. | 卷宗上说你并非自愿 |
[21:28] | That you were coerced into | 上面说你是被你哥哥 |
[21:30] | committing said acts by older brother Thomas Nutter. | 托马斯·纳特所教唆而胁从犯罪的 |
[21:33] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[21:37] | No, Your Honor. | 不是的 大人 |
[21:39] | No? | 不是的吗 |
[21:41] | Billy. | 比利 |
[21:42] | I acted on my own. | 我是自愿的 |
[21:44] | I’m going to ask you one more time, Mr. Nutter, | 我要再问你一次 纳特先生 |
[21:48] | and I would recommend that you think carefully before you answer. | 而且我建议你好好思考后再做回答 |
[21:53] | Were you coerced into aiding your brother | 你是被迫帮助你哥哥做了 |
[21:55] | with the acts for which you’re charged here today? | 今天你被指控的罪行吗 |
[22:04] | I made my own decisions, sir. | 我是自己做的决定 大人 |
[22:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:11] | Who posted bail for this young man? | 谁想要保释这个年轻人 |
[22:13] | I did. | 我 |
[22:14] | And who are you? | 您是谁 |
[22:16] | I’m Ben Quimby, sir. | 我是本·昆比 大人 |
[22:19] | I just want to say Billy is one of my finest students | 我想说 比利是我最好的学生之一 |
[22:22] | and a very close friend of the family. | 同时也是我们家的挚友 |
[22:25] | I know him extremely well. | 我非常的了解他 |
[22:29] | And I know he’s a little | 我知道他的扮相 |
[22:34] | rough around the edges. | 不那么讨人喜欢 |
[22:36] | Between you and me, if I see | 只跟您这么说 要是我 |
[22:38] | this kid coming towards me on the sidewalk, | 看到这孩子在人行道上朝我走过来 |
[22:41] | I’m crossing. | 我就会过马路的 |
[22:42] | Even if there’s no crosswalk. I’m just doing it. | 就算没有人行横道 我也会那么做 |
[22:45] | Dude. What are you doing? | 哥们儿 你在干什么 |
[22:47] | Relax. I got this. | 放心 我知道怎么做 |
[22:49] | But that’s because I don’t know him | 但那是因为我并不了解他 |
[22:54] | as a person. | 真正的了解 |
[22:57] | In here. | 了解他的内心 |
[22:59] | I’m just judging by what I see. | 我只是通过他的外表在评判 |
[23:02] | And lest we not forget, | 恐怕我们不会忘记 |
[23:06] | this is what really matters. | 内心才是真正重要的 |
[23:09] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[23:10] | Back me up here. | 支持我一下 |
[23:12] | It might be true, Mr. Quimby, | 也许确实是这样 昆比先生 |
[23:15] | but I see good kids make mistakes in here all the time. | 但我总是在这儿看到好孩子们犯错 |
[23:20] | And that’s why I think a | 所以我认为 |
[23:21] | couple months at New Hall Youth Detention | 让他去新堂少管所呆几个月 |
[23:25] | might give Mr. Nutter ample time | 也许会给纳特先生足够的时间 |
[23:26] | to think about those mistakes and their implications. | 来反思那些错误和教训 |
[23:31] | Your Honor, this is my client’s first offense. | 法官大人 这是我委托方的初犯 |
[23:33] | It’s his first offense, Your Honor… | 这是他的初犯 大人 |
[23:34] | Just let me. | 让我来说 |
[23:36] | And surely, this isolated incident, Your Honor, | 无疑 这是一次单独的事件 大人 |
[23:39] | it should have no bearing on his character. | 这和他的人品无关 |
[23:43] | I’ll need time to review the case | 我还需要时间来重阅本案 |
[23:45] | and make my final decision. | 然后再做最后判决 |
[23:46] | Until then you stay out of trouble, Mr. Nutter. | 在这期间 你别再惹麻烦 纳特先生 |
[23:50] | This situation is worse than tragic. | 现在的状况怎一个惨字了得 |
[23:53] | It’s pathetic. | 简直悲催死了 |
[23:55] | Beau strikes again. | 宝儿反击了 |
[23:56] | And, if we can’t turn it | 如果我们不能在今晚前 |
[23:58] | around before tonight, we’re all done for here. | 扭转乾坤 我们就都交待在这儿了 |
[24:00] | You understand? | 你们明白吗 |
[24:01] | Gray, we go on in four hours and… | 格雷 我们只有四个小时了 而且 |
[24:05] | Yeah. I understand. | 是的 我明白了 |
[24:08] | Well, I don’t. | 我不明白 |
[24:09] | Jane… | 简 |
[24:10] | How’re we supposed to re-do | 我们怎么可能在四个小时内 |
[24:12] | an entire collection in four hours? | 把整个系列重做一遍呢 |
[24:14] | – We can’t. – It’s impossible. | -我们办不到 -这是不可能的 |
[24:15] | We’re dead in the water. | 我们死定了 |
[24:16] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[24:18] | I was meticulous. Vigilant. | 我小心翼翼 时刻提防 |
[24:20] | There was not a trace of that collection outside of the Lookbook, | 完全没有迹象有外人看过那本新品画册 |
[24:24] | and that book was never out of Jane’s sight | 而那本新品画册直到简在巴黎交给我之前 |
[24:27] | until she handed it to me in Paris. | 都没有离开过她的视线 |
[24:30] | Is that right, Jane? | 是这样吗 简 |
[24:32] | The Lookbook never left your sight? | 新品画册是不是从没离开过你的视线呢 |
[24:34] | Not once? All day? | 一刻都没有吗 一整天哟 |
[24:38] | Not technically. | 严格来说 不是的 |
[24:40] | Technically? | 严格来说吗 |
[24:42] | Well, I may have misplaced it. | 我好像把它弄丢了一阵子 |
[24:44] | Misplaced it? | 弄丢了吗 |
[24:45] | But only for a few hours. | 就几个小时 |
[24:48] | How could you not give me that little bit of information, Jane, | 简 在巴黎你把样刊给我时 |
[24:52] | when you handed me the Lookbook in Paris? | 怎么能一点没提到这事 |
[24:55] | I don’t know. I’m sorry. | 我不知道怎么回事 对不起 |
[24:57] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[24:59] | You knew what? | 你知道什么 |
[24:59] | It was Jane. | 是简[搞砸的] |
[25:00] | This is a total disaster. | 这糟透了 |
[25:02] | Not helping, Carter. | 卡特 别光抱怨了 |
[25:04] | Maybe India is right. Maybe… | 也许英蒂安是对的 也许 |
[25:05] | – India? – Thank you. | -英蒂安吗 -谢谢 |
[25:07] | At least someone can see what’s really going on here. | 至少有人清楚现在这事究竟怎么发生的 |
[25:10] | Are you implying that I can’t? | 你在暗示我不清楚是吗 |
[25:11] | ‘Cause that’s completely uncalled for. | 因为这完全是无中生有 |
[25:13] | – What? I don’t understand… – Enough! | -什么 我不明白 -够了 |
[25:15] | We have plenty of time to spread the blame, | 我们有很多时间继续争吵 |
[25:17] | but only a few hours before those girls go down the runway. | 但是距离模特们上天桥就几个小时了 |
[25:21] | And we can spend it bickering, | 我们可以把时间浪费在吵架上 |
[25:22] | or we can spend it working. | 或者去干活 |
[25:28] | Jane! We’re back. | 简 我们回来了 |
[25:30] | Janey? | 小简 |
[25:34] | Where’s she? | 她去哪了 |
[25:35] | Wow. That’s so weird. I mean, I totally thought she was here. | 奇怪了 我是说 我以为她在家呢 |
[25:43] | Sit down. | 你坐下 |
[25:48] | She went anyway. | 她还是去了 |
[25:50] | She didn’t quit, did she? | 她没辞职 对吗 |
[25:52] | She lied. Again. | 她又撒谎了 |
[25:53] | Ben, tonight was huge for her. Okay? | 本 今晚对她很重要 你懂吗 |
[25:56] | It’s Fashion Week and… | 现在是时装周而且 |
[25:58] | You’re being serious right now? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[25:58] | She had to go. I’m sorry. | 她必须去 抱歉 |
[26:00] | Come on, man. I just stood up for you in court. | 拜托 我才在法庭上支持过你 |
[26:03] | I just vouched for you. | 我才为你做了担保 |
[26:04] | Look, she’ll only be there… | 她去那儿只是 |
[26:08] | This is what happens, Billy, when you’re nice to people. | 比利 这就是对人好的下场 |
[26:11] | Ben… | 本 |
[26:14] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[26:15] | I’m going to get Jane. | 我去接简回来 |
[26:22] | Okay. We have no time. | 好吧 我们没时间了 |
[26:23] | We cannot waste it. We’ve got to do something. | 不能浪费它 我们必须要做些什么 |
[26:26] | We go Latin. | 我们走拉丁风吧 |
[26:29] | Infuse the collection with fire. | 把热情融入这个系列中 |
[26:31] | Show the complete visual opposite of Threads. | 呈现与原主题截然相反的视觉感受 |
[26:34] | I like it. | 我喜欢这构思 |
[26:35] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[26:38] | We don’t have to completely re-invent the whole collection. | 我们没必要重新创造整个系列 |
[26:41] | We just need to re-imagine it. | 只需重新构想一下 |
[26:42] | Use what we’ve got. We only have… | 利用我们现有的 我们只有 |
[26:44] | Two hours and change. | 两个小时来改变 |
[26:47] | I don’t know. India said we should do something | 英蒂安刚说我们要让新系列 |
[26:49] | that visually opposes Threads, right? | 和原主题有截然相反的视觉效果 对吗 |
[26:51] | Right. | 对 |
[26:52] | Well, what if we take the collection | 假使我们就使用原系列 |
[26:55] | and turn it on its ear? | 另辟蹊径怎么样呢 |
[26:57] | – Now’s really not the time to be turning things… – Ooh. | -现在真不是另辟蹊径的时候 -等等 |
[27:00] | Go on, Jane. | 接着说 简 |
[27:02] | I have this friend, my best friend actually, | 我有个朋友 事实上是我最好的朋友 |
[27:05] | and he’s had his ups and downs and he’s questioned himself, | 他经历了人生的起伏并开始质疑自己 |
[27:09] | but at the end of the day, | 但到最后 |
[27:11] | he’s who he is. No matter what. | 不管发生什么 他还是他自己 |
[27:13] | So sweet. | 太感人了 |
[27:15] | What’s your point? | 你要说什么啊 |
[27:17] | Yes, Jane. What’re you suggesting? | 是的 简 你的建议是什么 |
[27:19] | I’m suggesting that we take our Marie-Antoinette inspiration | 我建议我们保留玛丽·安托瓦内特的灵感 |
[27:23] | and we add a little Sid Vicious to it. | 再加点席德·维瑟斯风格进去 |
[27:26] | A total mash-up. | 完全的跨界混搭 |
[27:28] | I say | 我的意思是 |
[27:30] | we take it punk. | 我们走朋克风 |
[28:06] | Come on, Janey. | 快点啊 小简 |
[28:07] | Pick up. Pick up. | 接电话啊 接电话啊 |
[28:12] | Come on, Janey. | 快点啊 小简 |
[28:16] | So, where were you yesterday? | 恩 你昨天在哪呢 |
[28:19] | I was… | 我在 |
[28:21] | It was personal. | 是私事 |
[28:23] | Although, according to Gray, | 尽管对格雷来说 |
[28:25] | we are not allowed to have a personal life around here. | 我们在这不能有私事 |
[28:29] | Which is probably for the best, | 就我最近在部门里糟糕的表现而言 |
[28:30] | considering I’m not doing very well in that department lately. | 这也许是对的 |
[28:34] | Guy problems? | 因为男人吗 |
[28:35] | Uh, you could say that. | 恩 可以这样说 |
[28:38] | Do you need me to beat a bad boy up for you, Jane Quimby? | 简·昆比 要我帮你揍那个混小子吗 |
[28:41] | Because I will. | 我会的哦 |
[28:42] | Just tell me where he lives and his history. | 只要告诉我他的过往和住的地方 |
[28:46] | I’m stronger than I look, you know? | 我比看上去强壮 知道吗 |
[28:47] | I spent a fair amount of time on the streets back in my day. | 我曾经混道上很长段时间呢 |
[28:52] | Was this before or after Parsons? | 在去帕森之前还是之后呢 |
[28:54] | During. | 在那期间 |
[28:55] | Design school is a very dark and dangerous place. | 设计学校是个非常黑暗和危险的地方 |
[28:58] | Seriously though. What happened? | 说真的 发生什么了 |
[29:00] | I thought he was this great guy. | 我觉得他是那么好的一个男孩 |
[29:02] | I thought he was “It.” | 我以为他就是我的”命中注定” |
[29:05] | Turns out he wasn’t who I thought he was. | 结果我想错了 |
[29:08] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[29:11] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[29:14] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[29:18] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[29:19] | Oh, come on. Tell me. | 喂 拜托 说吧 |
[29:21] | It’s just, you know, some people just aren’t | 就是 你懂的 |
[29:23] | what they seem at first glance. | 很多人不是第一面印象的那样 |
[29:28] | Take me for instance. | 拿我来说 |
[29:29] | I’m dying to hear this. | 洗耳恭听啊 |
[29:32] | On the outside you might think | 表面上看 你也许会觉得 |
[29:35] | I’m a very successful, handsome guy… | 我帅气又多金 |
[29:38] | So handsome. | 太帅啦 |
[29:40] | And you probably think, | 然后你可能会觉得 |
[29:42] | “Well, he’s a flirt. He’s a playboy.” | “他是情场浪子 花花公子” |
[29:43] | Mmm-hmm. | 恩 |
[29:44] | “How can I ever possibly trust a guy like that?” | “我怎么能信任像那样的男人呢” |
[29:48] | Which, I mean, is true. | 我说真的 |
[29:51] | But, if you looked a little deeper, | 但是如果你了解他多点 |
[29:53] | do you know what you’d see? | 你知道你会发现什么吗 |
[29:57] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[29:58] | Someone who would like to get to know you better. | 他是想要更懂你的人 |
[30:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:15] | What? | 什么 |
[30:23] | You took my wedding dress sketch. | 你拿了我的结婚礼服草图 |
[30:25] | And I apologized. | 不好意思 |
[30:28] | It was a cab driver, Jane. | 简 是一个出租车司机 |
[30:30] | Was it? I mean, I didn’t see a cab driver. | 是吗 我没看见出租车司机 |
[30:33] | Then you met with Beau in L.A. | 然后你和宝儿在洛杉矶碰面 |
[30:35] | Where are you going with this, Jane? | 你到底要说什么 简 |
[30:36] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你 不是吗 |
[30:38] | You’re insane. | 你脑子有问题 |
[30:40] | You’re the mole. | 你就是那个间谍 |
[30:41] | You’ve been giving our designs to Beau and… | 你把我们的设计给了宝儿 然后 |
[30:42] | Jane. | 简 |
[30:44] | – We were just… – Talking. | -我们只是在 -聊天 |
[30:46] | May I have a moment alone with India, please? | 我可以和英蒂安单独谈谈吗 简 |
[30:56] | Let’s go, people. It’s show time. | 走吧 各位 秀开始了 |
[30:58] | We’re going to do great! | 我们会做得很好的 |
[30:59] | Get that stuff from the back of the truck. | 把东西从卡车后面拿来 |
[31:00] | Follow him, he’ll show you where to put it. | 跟着他 他会告诉你们把东西放哪儿的 |
[31:03] | Let’s hurry, Jane, come on. | 快点 简 走 |
[31:04] | We need to get to the show. | 我们得去秀场了 |
[31:05] | You go. I should wait for Gray. | 你去吧 我得等格雷 |
[31:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:11] | It was India. | 是英蒂安[出卖我们] |
[31:12] | The whole time. She’s the mole. | 一直以来 她都是间谍 |
[31:14] | She’s been giving our designs to Beau. | 她一直把我们的设计拿给宝儿 |
[31:17] | You can’t be serious. | 别开玩笑了 |
[31:18] | India would never do that. | 英蒂安不会做这事的 |
[31:19] | Look, I know you guys had whatever you had, but I’m telling you, | 我知道你们关系匪浅 但是我要说的是 |
[31:23] | it was her. | 就是她 |
[31:25] | – No. – Yes. | -不会的 -是她 |
[31:28] | The girls go on in an hour. We have to go. | 模特一小时内就要到了 我们得走了 |
[31:30] | Now, Jeremy. Come on. | 杰里米马上 快点 |
[31:34] | – You believe Jane? – Yes. I do. | -你相信简吗 -是的 |
[31:37] | Don’t you see it? | 你们看不到吗 |
[31:38] | She shows up out of the blue, out of thin air. | 她就那样突然出现 从天而降 |
[31:40] | No one’s ever heard of her, | 没人听说过她 |
[31:41] | she hasn’t studied anywhere. It’s like | 她没深造过 就好像 |
[31:43] | Jane Quimby didn’t even exist until you hired her. | 在你雇她之前简·昆比甚至像不存在 |
[31:46] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[31:47] | That it’s obvious Jane is the mole. | 很显然简才是间谍 |
[31:49] | – Jane? – Yes. | -简吗 -是的 |
[31:50] | The only thing that’s obvious to me | 我所清楚地只有 |
[31:52] | is that I need to do what I’m about to do. | 我必须做我打算做的 |
[31:54] | No, Gray, you… | 不 格雷 你 |
[31:55] | While I have great respect and affection for you, | 尽管我尊敬你喜爱你 |
[32:00] | I’m afraid we have to say goodbye. | 还是不得不和你说再见 |
[32:05] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[32:07] | After all these years. | 这么多年 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:14] | Goodbye, Gray. | 再见 格雷 |
[32:20] | Oh, and India, | 英蒂安 |
[32:22] | good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:44] | I hope you’re happy. | 你开心了 |
[32:47] | You did this to yourself, India. | 你作茧自缚 英蒂安 |
[32:50] | You got the wrong person. | 你错怪我了 |
[33:25] | Looking forward to the collection, Gray. | 期待你的时装系列 格雷 |
[33:27] | Thanks, Brenda. | 谢谢 布兰达 |
[33:49] | – Gray. – Paulina. | -格雷 -宝琳娜 |
[33:52] | – You look gorgeous. – Thank you. | -你真美 -谢谢 |
[33:54] | I don’t think I could be any more nervous. | 我紧张死了 |
[34:00] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[34:01] | At least you’re not as bad as Carter. | 最起码你比卡特好多了 |
[34:04] | Okay. Okay. Relax. | 放轻松放轻松 |
[34:35] | The collection is stunning. | 这个系列太惊艳了 |
[34:37] | Proto-punk meets pre-French Revolution. | 原始摇滚与法国大革命前期的碰撞 |
[34:41] | What can I say? Donovan is… | 我还能说什么呢 多诺万就是个 |
[34:43] | A genius. | 天才 |
[34:44] | Exactly. | 太对了 |
[34:53] | Love that! Love that jacket! | 大爱那件夹克 |
[34:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:59] | I just… | 我只是 |
[35:01] | I feel so lucky to be here. | 觉得真的很荣幸能来到这里 |
[35:04] | Jane, It’s me. Call me back, okay? Ben is… | 简 是我 快回我电话 本 |
[35:07] | He’s on his way to you right now and I… | 他现在去找你了 |
[35:14] | Tommy, what’re you doing here? | 汤米 你来这干嘛 |
[35:18] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[35:20] | Just wanted to swing by. | 就是路过看看你 |
[35:22] | Great. Thanks. Thanks for swinging by. | 很好 谢谢 谢谢你的路过 |
[35:24] | Look, I’ll get out of your hair in a minute, okay? | 别担心 我很快消失 |
[35:31] | I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想跟你道个歉 |
[35:33] | You’re not like me, Bilbo. You’re a good kid. | 你跟我不一样 比宝 你是个好孩子 |
[35:36] | And… | 还有 |
[35:38] | You deserve better from a big brother. | 哥哥应该对你更好一些的 |
[35:43] | Why are you saying this? | 你说这些是什么意思 |
[35:46] | Well, ’cause, you probably won’t be seeing me for a while. | 因为你可能会有一阵子看不到我了 |
[35:50] | Third time’s a charm, if you know what I mean. | 三振出局 你懂的 |
[35:52] | – Tommy… – No, it’s fine. | -汤米 -别担心 没事 |
[35:55] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[35:57] | I just… | 只是 |
[35:59] | I needed to get that off my chest before I go away. | 我必须在走前跟你袒露心扉 |
[36:02] | And you should do the same. | 你也应该这样 |
[36:08] | So, where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[36:09] | – Who? – Jane. | -谁 -简 |
[36:11] | Oh, she’s… | 她 |
[36:13] | She’s not here. Why? | 她不在这 你问她做什么 |
[36:17] | In case tomorrow doesn’t go the way you’re hoping, | 以防明天进展不顺 |
[36:21] | you should tell her. | 你应该告诉她 |
[36:24] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[36:26] | Tell her that you love her. | 告诉她你爱她 |
[36:29] | Jane’s my best friend, Tommy. | 简是我最好的朋友 汤米 |
[36:32] | I know I might not be the best older brother, | 我知道也许我不是个合格的哥哥 |
[36:34] | but even I could see it. | 但这种事我还是看得出来的 |
[36:38] | Ever since you were this big. | 从你这么大点的时候开始 |
[36:40] | It’s always been Jane. | 你就一直喜欢简 |
[36:46] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:56] | I know you do. | 我知道你 |
[37:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:10] | Yeah, and big smile. | 笑得开心点 |
[37:13] | Beautiful! | 非常美 |
[37:15] | Great! Oh, you look fabulous. | 好极了 你美呆了 |
[37:17] | Right over here. Thank you. | 看这边 谢谢 |
[37:22] | Looks like you’re a hit as well. | 看起来你也红了嘛 |
[37:23] | What can I say? | 激动得无以言表了 |
[37:25] | We pulled out of a nose dive and gave them a show. | 我们扭转乾坤奉上了演出 |
[37:28] | A great show. | 精彩的演出 |
[37:30] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[37:33] | Um, would you just excuse me for a minute? | 不好意思 我走开一下 |
[37:37] | Just one minute. I’m gonna just… | 就一下 有点事 |
[37:39] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[37:48] | You don’t even have to say it. | 不用你开口 |
[37:49] | I’m sorry I lied. | 对不起我撒谎了 |
[37:52] | And I’m sorry I left without telling you today. | 对不起我今天擅自离开了 |
[37:56] | I’m sorry, Ben. About everything. | 我为发生的一切向你道歉 本 |
[37:59] | But I had to finish what I started here. | 但我必须有始有终 |
[38:03] | This night. | 今晚 |
[38:05] | I just needed to do it. | 我必须完成 |
[38:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:11] | Gray Chandler Murray. Jane’s boss. | 我是格雷·钱德勒·莫里 简的老板 |
[38:13] | I’m Ben. Ben Quimby. Jane’s brother. | 我是本 本·昆比 简的哥哥 |
[38:17] | Oh. Jane never mentioned a brother. | 简从没说过她还有个哥哥 |
[38:20] | There’s a lot that Jane doesn’t mention. | 她还有很多没跟你说 |
[38:23] | So, what did you think of our show? | 你觉得我们的时装秀怎么样 |
[38:25] | I thought… | 我觉得 |
[38:30] | It was incredible. | 非常成功 |
[38:32] | Well, we couldn’t have done it without Jane. | 这一切都离不开简 |
[38:35] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[38:36] | Yes. She’s has a bright future ahead of her. | 是的 她前途无量 |
[38:41] | Nice to meet you, Ben. | 很高兴认识你 本 |
[38:44] | – Goodnight, Jane. – Goodnight. | -晚安 简 -晚安 |
[38:46] | He’s so cute. | 他真可爱 |
[38:58] | I let my dream go. | 我放弃了我的梦想 |
[39:01] | – Ben… – And I | -本 -我 |
[39:04] | have never regretted it. | 从没后悔 |
[39:05] | Never. Not at all. Not even… | 绝不后悔 一点都不后悔 |
[39:08] | Not even for a minute. | 一分钟都没有 |
[39:10] | Because I did it so that | 因为这样 |
[39:15] | you wouldn’t have to give up on yours. | 你就不用放弃你的梦想 |
[39:19] | And this… | 而这一切 |
[39:25] | This is definitely your dream. | 就是你的梦想 |
[39:31] | But you can’t lie to me. | 但你还是不应该对我撒谎 |
[39:34] | If I’m gonna let this go on, | 如果我让你继续追逐梦想 |
[39:36] | you got to be up front with me from now on. Okay? | 从现在起你必须对我毫无保留 好吗 |
[39:39] | Okay. | 一定 |
[39:42] | Stop crying, ’cause you’re gonna make me cry, | 别哭了 你弄得我也想哭了 |
[39:44] | and I can’t cry at a fashion show. | 我不能在时装秀上抹眼泪 |
[39:51] | I love you, Ben. | 我爱你 本 |
[39:52] | I love you so much more. | 我更爱你 |
[40:07] | You want a ride home? | 要一起回家吗 |
[40:08] | Actually | 其实 |
[40:10] | I was thinking about hanging out here for a little while. | 我想在这边玩一会 |
[40:15] | Yeah. Just long as you’re back by midnight. | 没问题 12点前回来就行了 |
[40:18] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[40:22] | Ben? | 本 |
[40:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:28] | For all of it. | 你为我做的一切 |
[40:32] | I’ll… | 我 |
[40:34] | I’ll see you at home. | 家里见 |
[40:45] | Come on, let’s go. | 拜托 快点 |
[40:47] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[40:48] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[40:51] | We’ve got Heartbroken in Hoboken on the line. | 现在我们连线来自霍博肯的”心碎人” |
[40:54] | What’ve you got to say, Heartbroken? | 你有什么要说的 心碎人 |
[40:56] | I told the guy I love how I felt. | 我向喜欢的男生表白了 |
[40:59] | He didn’t feel the same and so I wrote this email… | 但他并不喜欢我 所以我写了这封邮件 |
[41:02] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[41:05] | No. I can do this. | 不 我可以 |
[41:09] | I can do this. I can. | 我可以的 我可以 |
[41:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不是吧 |
[41:18] | No! You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:20] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[41:21] | Come on, baby. | 别掉链子啊 亲 |
[41:23] | You don’t want to do this. Not now. | 不用在这种时候耍我吧 |
[41:35] | Hey, I… | 嗨 我 |
[41:37] | I thought you already left? | 我以为你已经走了 |
[41:39] | I did. | 我是走了 |
[41:42] | But, I forgot something. | 但是 我忘了件事情 |
[41:46] | I forgot to say thank you. To you. | 我忘记对你说谢谢了 |
[41:50] | Before you came along, | 在你出现之前 |
[41:50] | I’d lost my love for this. | 我已经失去了对这份工作的热情 |
[41:54] | But seeing it through your eyes, | 但是透过你的眼神 |
[41:57] | it’s made me love it all over again. | 我又对这份工作重燃爱火了 |
[42:01] | With you, Jane… | 跟你在一起 简 |
[42:10] | I have to take care of something. | 我有点事要处理 |
[42:12] | It’ll just take a minute. Just wait here, okay? | 很快 就在这等我 好吗 |
[42:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:18] | Don’t move. | 千万别走开 |
[42:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:26] | Come on! No, no, no! | 不是吧 别这样 |
[43:13] | Janey. | 小简 |
[43:16] | – Billy? – Hey. | -比利 -嗨 |
[43:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[43:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[43:21] | Wait. What happened in court today? | 等一下 今天的庭审如何 |
[43:22] | – Are they gonna… – I’ll be fine. I just… | -他们会不会 -我会没事的 我 |
[43:27] | I need to tell you something, Janey. | 我有事要跟你说 小简 |
[43:30] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能继续这么下去了 |
[43:35] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[43:37] | Yeah, it is. | 对 |
[43:41] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[43:53] | I really have no idea how to say this.So | 我真的不知道如何开口 所以 |
[43:56] | I’m just gonna say it. | 我还是直截了当吧 |
[43:58] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[44:01] | It’s you, Janey. | 我喜欢的是你 小简 |
[44:08] | Jane? | 简 |