时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | That’s me. Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:10] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我目前的生活有点复杂 |
[00:11] | I landed my fashion dream job | 我得到了梦想中的时尚工作 |
[00:13] | working for her, Gray Chandler Murray. | 效力于她 格雷·钱德勒·莫里 |
[00:15] | The only problem, they think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我是成年人 |
[00:17] | Now I am juggling two secret lives, | 如今我游走于两种秘密生活 |
[00:19] | one in high school and one in high fashion. | 一种是高中校园 一种是时尚殿堂 |
[00:21] | Two months is a long time. | 两个月时间挺长的 |
[00:23] | What if Billy’s different? | 要是比利变了怎么办 |
[00:25] | What if he doesn’t want to see me? | 要是他不想见我了怎么办 |
[00:26] | You two will figure it out. You know why? | 你俩会弄明白的 你知道为什么吗 |
[00:28] | You guys are like this. | 你俩就像这个 |
[00:29] | Jane, I see you’ve met my nephew, Eli. | 简 你见过我的侄子伊莱了 |
[00:32] | Yeah, we… Nephew? | 是呀 我们 侄子吗 |
[00:34] | I’m pleased to introduce | 我很高兴向大家介绍 |
[00:36] | our newest designer, Eli Chandler. | 我们的新设计师 伊莱·钱德勒 |
[00:42] | That’s a “No” On kissing at work. | 工作的时候不许亲我 |
[00:44] | You and I both know | 你我都知道的 |
[00:45] | that someone on the inside would like to see us fail. | 内部有人希望我们失败 |
[00:48] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再做这个了 |
[00:50] | Remember. We must impress | 记住 我们务必要给 |
[00:52] | this Harrods style director at any cost. | 哈罗德的造型总监留下深刻印象 |
[00:56] | Hello, losers. | 好啊 废物们 |
[00:59] | Where’s Jane? | 简去哪里了 |
[01:14] | Hey, guys. What’s going on? | 伙计们 一切都好吗 |
[01:18] | Hello, Jane. | 你好啊 简 |
[01:21] | Don’t get me wrong. While I | 不要误会我 虽然我 |
[01:24] | adored my time here at Donovan Decker, | 很喜欢在多诺万·德克尔的时光 |
[01:26] | I have taken rather quickly to Harrod’s. | 我更热切地想要进入哈罗德 |
[01:29] | And they to me. | 他们也需要我 |
[01:31] | Which is why I’ve been given complete creative control | 所以我被赋予充分的创意管理权 |
[01:33] | over your collaboration with my store. | 代表我们商场和你们合作 |
[01:36] | I wish I could say that you’re all capable of Harrod’s caliber, | 我很想说 你们都达到了哈罗德水准 |
[01:41] | but you’re going to have to prove it. | 不过 你们要去证明那一点 |
[01:44] | Keep in mind, of course, that I will be very, | 当然 请记住 我将会非常 |
[01:47] | very thorough. | 非常认真 |
[01:49] | Now, in addition to supervising the new collection, | 我除了要审查新的时装展览 |
[01:52] | I will also be overseeing your contribution | 我还要审查你们对它最新的 |
[01:55] | to its newest, celebrity face. | 形象代言人的设计 |
[01:58] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[02:11] | Oh, my God, it’s… | 天啊 那是 |
[02:12] | Aiden Chayse. | 艾登·蔡斯 |
[02:13] | I’d like you to meet your design team here at Donovan Decker. | 我想让你见见你在多诺万的设计团队 |
[02:16] | How y’all doing? | 你们好吗 |
[02:17] | Who’s Aiden Chayse? | 谁是艾登·蔡斯 |
[02:18] | -Are you kidding me? -Blasphemy. | -你在开玩笑吗 -亵渎神明 |
[02:20] | As I’m sure you’re all aware, | 我确定 你们都知道的 |
[02:22] | Aiden is Hollywood’s most promising young talent. | 艾登是好莱坞最有前途的青年才俊 |
[02:25] | He’s on billboards across the country | 他的广告牌遍布全国 |
[02:26] | and the bedroom doors of girls in every country. | 各国女孩卧室的房门上也都是他 |
[02:29] | How’d I get there? | 我是怎么到那里去的 |
[02:35] | And very soon, our collection will be right there with him. | 很快 我们的新品展示将和他一起 |
[02:38] | For the world to see. | 呈现在世人面前 |
[02:39] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[02:43] | That is if I, and Mr. Chayse, | 如果我和蔡斯先生同意 |
[02:46] | of course, approve what you’ve come up with. | 当然 你们也可以加入 |
[02:49] | It’s up to you to impress. | 那取决于你们的表现 |
[02:51] | Don’t let us down. | 不要让我们失望 |
[02:56] | Mr. Chase, so nice to meet you. | 蔡斯先生 很高兴见到你 |
[03:01] | Something you’d like to say, Gray? | 你想说什么 格雷 |
[03:03] | India. You were one of my top designers. | 英蒂安 你曾是我的顶尖设计师 |
[03:08] | You know what it takes, the hours, | 你懂得成功的代价 时间 |
[03:10] | the hard work, that they put in to get here. | 努力工作 全身心地投入 |
[03:13] | Now I realize that you’re still angry, | 现在我感觉你还是很生气 |
[03:15] | but treat them with respect. | 但是 请尊重他们 |
[03:20] | I am living proof that | 我的经历证明 |
[03:21] | hard work doesn’t merit respect in your eyes, | 努力工作不能获得你的尊重 |
[03:24] | so save me the noble leader crap. | 收起你冠冕堂皇的官腔吧 |
[03:28] | Oh, and Gray? What was it that you used to say? | 格雷 你最常说的是什么来着 |
[03:32] | Ah. | 啊 |
[03:34] | I expect perfection. | 我追求完美 |
[04:06] | Evil, secret leaking sabotager India… | 邪恶的内鬼英蒂安 |
[04:09] | Is the new Harrod’s style director. Yes. | 是哈罗德新的造型总监 |
[04:11] | Bummer. | 真不爽 |
[04:12] | Bummer? Striking Earth, Billy. | 不爽 简直是灾难 |
[04:15] | How big an asteroid? | 多大的灾难 |
[04:16] | Just when I thought to calm down at work, | 当我想冷静下来工作的时候 |
[04:19] | India bursts in, bitchier than ever, | 英蒂安比以前还无耻地闯进来 |
[04:21] | stomping around Brian Atwood pumps. | 穿着布莱恩·艾特伍德高跟鞋到处走 |
[04:23] | Which were actually super cute, | 那鞋真的是太漂亮了 |
[04:24] | which only makes me more annoyed. | 想到那个我就更烦躁 |
[04:25] | But, you know feel better? | 不过 你知道我是怎么调整的吗 |
[04:27] | What? | 怎么 |
[04:28] | The thought I’ll be in a cemetery | 想到我和你将进入墓地 |
[04:31] | watching Creature From the Black Lagoon with you. | 看生物从黑礁湖里爬出来 |
[04:34] | Are we really going to that again? | 我们真的要再去一次吗 |
[04:36] | Come on! It’s tradition. | 来吧 这是传统 |
[04:37] | Don’t you think doing something every year | 你真的想每年做同样的事吗 |
[04:39] | sorta runs the risk like, wearing it out? | 做有点冒险的事 弄得精疲力尽 |
[04:42] | Um, no. Are you want that on Thanksgiving? | 那你是想感恩节的时候 |
[04:44] | Or your birthday? | 还是你生日的时候 |
[04:46] | Yeah, kinda. | 有一点 |
[04:47] | We’ve gone together everyyer since we were seven. | 从七岁起我们就每年一起去了 |
[04:49] | We’re not gonna forgo tradition | 我们不能打破传统 |
[04:50] | just because a little bit grumpy. | 就因为有一点爱抱怨 |
[04:52] | Lowlife. | 下流坯 |
[04:56] | He’s a juvie loser. | 他是少改犯 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I don’t wanna feel like I do here. | 我真的不想去那里 |
[05:01] | Don’t worry. It’ll be dark. | 不要担心 那里很黑 |
[05:04] | recognize you. | 认不出你的 |
[05:06] | Funny, Jane. | 真好笑 简 |
[05:08] | Please come. | 求你来吧 |
[05:09] | It’ll be fun. You, me, a cemetery | 一定会很好玩的 你 我 墓地 |
[05:11] | and I’ll bring extra Sour Patch Kids. | 我会带更多的儿童软糖 |
[05:13] | All right, fine. | 那好吧 |
[05:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:20] | This is Renny the teddy bear. | 这是泰迪熊雷尼 |
[05:23] | I combined our names | 我把咱俩的名字组合起来 |
[05:24] | in honor of our eight week anniversary. | 来纪念咱们交往的第八周 |
[05:28] | I thought we did last week, Ben? | 我记得咱们上周过了 本 |
[05:31] | Did we? I don’t remember that. | 有吗 我不记得了 |
[05:33] | Yeah. We had seven layer dip. | 我们吃了七层蘸饭 |
[05:35] | You made us watch that Brad Pitt movie, Se7en. | 你让我们去看了布拉德·皮特的电影《七宗罪》 |
[05:37] | Well, I didn’t make us watch. So, It’s a great movie. | 不是我让咱们去的 那是一部好电影 |
[05:40] | Powerful ending. | 震撼的结局 |
[05:41] | And the dip was pretty amazing. | 那个蘸饭也很美味 |
[05:44] | Ben, look. I thought we talked about this. | 本 听着 我想我们谈过了 |
[05:46] | I need us to keep in professional when we’re at work, okay? | 我想在工作的时候保持专业 可以吗 |
[05:49] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[05:51] | The kids rely on me guiding influence. | 孩子们需要我的引导 |
[05:54] | I can’t be running around with teddy bears | 我不能被泰迪熊缠着 |
[05:56] | and eating candy hearts like a teenager in love. | 或者像年轻人一样吃糖果甜心 |
[06:00] | Say no more. Loud and clear. | 再清楚不过了 一清二楚 |
[06:04] | And no candy hearts. | 不要糖果甜心 |
[06:10] | Ah, special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[06:13] | Scrap those, we need to regroup. | 扔掉那些 我们需要新计划 |
[06:15] | Okay. Hear me out on this. | 听听我说的这个 |
[06:17] | Rita said she wants to keep things “Under the radar,” | 丽塔说 她想保持低调 |
[06:20] | in the whole romance department, | 在浪漫这个方面 |
[06:22] | but does she really mean it? | 她真的是这个意思吗 |
[06:24] | I’d go with a “Yes” On that. | 我觉得是真的 |
[06:26] | Yeah, normally, even I’d say just go for it. | 通常 我会说 努力去争取 |
[06:28] | But I think Jane has a point. | 不过 我觉得简是对的 |
[06:29] | Right. But every relationship I’ve ever been in, | 好的 但是我经历的感情关系 |
[06:33] | hasn’t worked out because I didn’t do enough. | 都没有结果 因为我不努力 |
[06:35] | And I don’t want that to happen with Rita. | 我不想再发生在丽塔身上 |
[06:37] | She’s too special. | 她很特殊 |
[06:40] | I just want her to know what she means to me. | 我只是想让她知道 她对我意味着什么 |
[06:42] | I think she knows. | 我想 她知道的 |
[06:44] | Yeah, you don’t need 800 candy hearts to tell her that. | 你不需要800个糖果甜心来告诉她那个 |
[06:46] | So cancel the gorilla-gram? | 那么取消猩猩传情 |
[06:49] | -Is he serious? -No way. | -他是认真的 -不可能 |
[06:52] | -Cancel it. -Cancel it. | -取消 -取消 |
[06:56] | -A gorilla-gram? -I know. | -猩猩传情吗 -我懂 |
[06:59] | But it’s so cute, my brother’s in love. | 我老哥恋爱的时候真是可爱 |
[07:02] | Yeah, you know, I guess I do like them together. | 我猜 我很喜欢他们在一起 |
[07:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:06] | All right. I’m out. | 好吧 我要走啦 |
[07:09] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, I have to get to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[07:12] | I mean, I can stay. | 我是说 我可以留下 |
[07:14] | If you want me to stay. Do you want me to stay? | 如果你想我留下的话 你想我留下吗 |
[07:17] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 没事 |
[07:19] | Look, If you need me to, I totally will. | 如果你想我留下 我绝对会的 |
[07:22] | No, you know, it’s fine. I’ll just eat lunch with Carl again. | 没事的 我可以和卡尔一起吃午饭 |
[07:26] | Carl? | 卡尔吗 |
[07:27] | Carl, the janitor, Carl? | 卡尔 看门人卡尔吗 |
[07:33] | Look, I’ll call in sick and we can hang out. | 我会打电话请假 然后咱俩出去 |
[07:36] | No. It’s cool. Really. | 不 没关系的 真的 |
[07:38] | Okay, but only if you’re sure. | 好吧 除非你真的确定 |
[07:42] | Are we still on for the movie tomorrow night? | 那我们明晚还去看电影吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[07:46] | All righty, then. | 那好吧 |
[07:50] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 咱们明天见 |
[08:07] | The vertex centroid is the intersection of the two bimedians. | 顶点重心是四边平分线的交点 |
[08:15] | Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜啊惊喜 |
[08:16] | As with the polygons, | 在多边形内 |
[08:17] | the X and Y coordinates of the vertex centroid… | 顶点重心的X轴和Y轴 |
[08:25] | Really, Harper? | 真的吗 哈珀 |
[08:26] | You seriously think I’m gonna take your purse? | 你真以为我要拿你的钱包 |
[08:31] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[08:35] | Hey, nobody panic, all right? | 各位无需惊慌 好吧 |
[08:37] | I want you all to know | 我想让你们都知道 |
[08:38] | I’ve been completely rehabilitated. | 我完全被改造好了 |
[08:41] | Your valuables will be safe | 你们的贵重物品会很安全 |
[08:43] | and sound right where they are. | 该在哪就在哪 |
[08:45] | Dude. Relax. | 哥们 放松 |
[08:47] | Oh, thanks for your input, Harper. | 多谢你的建议啊 哈珀 |
[08:50] | Do I not look relaxed to you? | 对你而言 我看起来很轻松吗 |
[08:53] | Mr. Nutter, when you’ve done being disruptive, | 纳特先生 你闹够了吗 |
[08:56] | I’d like to get on with the class. | 我还想继续上课呢 |
[08:57] | – This is ridiculous. – That’s enough. | -这太荒唐了 -够了 |
[09:00] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[09:02] | Office. Now. | 去办公室 马上 |
[09:15] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[09:17] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[09:18] | Yeah, you’re thinking Gray gave me this job | 你在想格雷之所以给我这个职位 |
[09:20] | just because I’m her nephew. | 只是因为我是她的侄子 |
[09:23] | And you’re still a little upset | 而且你还有一点生气 |
[09:24] | because you feel like you deserved the job more than I do. | 因为你觉得自己比我更适合这份工作 |
[09:27] | Wow. Not bad. No wonder she hired you. | 不错嘛 怪不得她会雇佣你 |
[09:31] | Look, I’ve never actually been that close with my aunt. | 听着 我跟姑妈从来都不是很亲近 |
[09:34] | That fact actually helps less. | 实际上 这个事实更没啥帮助 |
[09:38] | Jane. Look, I love design, okay, I really do. | 简 我喜欢设计 真心喜欢 |
[09:41] | And I’m good at it. | 而且我也很擅长设计 |
[09:43] | So, the last thing I want is for you | 我就是不想让你觉得 |
[09:44] | to feel like this was handed to me undeserved. | 这份工作交给我是不合适的 |
[09:48] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 |
[09:50] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[09:51] | Prove to me that you deserve it. | 证明给我看 你的确实至名归 |
[09:53] | Well, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[09:55] | Well, you’ll have to do a whole lot better than this, then. | 看来你还得下大功夫啊 |
[09:58] | Amateur. Immature. Undisciplined. | 外行 幼稚 毫无功底 |
[10:02] | This is not what Donovan Decker is about, my friend. | 这可不是多诺万·德克尔的档次 朋友 |
[10:05] | – Maybe we should be. – We? | -也许我们应该是这样 -我们 |
[10:08] | Yeah. Maybe it’s time this whole company was a little less, uh… | 是呀 也许是时候让整个公司少一点 |
[10:14] | I don’t know, stuffy? | 我不知道 沉闷乏味 |
[10:17] | Did you just call me stuffy? | 你是说我沉闷乏味 |
[10:18] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[10:19] | That cannot be the first time you’ve heard that. | 你不可能是第一次听到这种说法 |
[10:21] | Okay, boys. Look, you’re both very handsome. | 好了 两位 你们都很帅 |
[10:24] | And conservative can be nice. | 谨慎的正装和随性的T恤 |
[10:26] | As can very casual T-shirts. | 都一样迷人 |
[10:28] | So why don’t we all just agree to disagree here? | 所以 为什么我们不能继续各持己见呢 |
[10:35] | This is gonna be fun. | 这样会很有趣的 |
[10:43] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[10:45] | You’re a mind reader? Cool. | 你是读心者吗 真棒 |
[10:47] | I’m not gonna steal your purse. | 我不会偷你的钱包 |
[10:49] | What’s wrong with my purse? | 我的钱包怎么了 |
[10:50] | Nothing. It’s fine. | 没什么 没事了 |
[10:52] | If I was looking to steal a purse, | 如果我真想偷钱包 |
[10:54] | which I’m not, yours would be the first one I’d go after. | 当然我不是 我肯定第一个就偷你的 |
[10:58] | You’re just saying that. | 你就那么一说 |
[11:01] | – So what did you do? – Which time? | -那你做了什么 -什么时候 |
[11:04] | Let’s start with the most recent one. | 那我们从最近一次开始说吧 |
[11:06] | I kinda lost it in class. | 我在教室中丢失了 |
[11:09] | Lost what? | 丢失了什么 |
[11:11] | My temper. My mind. | 我的脾气 我的思想 |
[11:14] | I don’t know. What about you? | 我不知道 你呢 |
[11:17] | I told my calculus teacher I don’t believe in pop quizzes. | 我跟微积分老师说 我不赞成突击测验 |
[11:21] | Rebel. | 叛逆者 |
[11:22] | Too bad you’re not a mind reader. | 你不是个读心人 太糟糕了 |
[11:24] | We almost had something in common. | 我们似乎有些共同点 |
[11:26] | Oh, so you read minds? | 这么说你会读心 |
[11:28] | Palms. | 我会看掌纹 |
[11:31] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[11:32] | Seriously? Mmm-hmm. | 真的吗 |
[11:36] | Nails trimmed. No visible calluses. | 修剪过的指甲 没有明显的老茧 |
[11:40] | Definitely a moisturizer. | 肯定用过护手霜 |
[11:43] | Not into sports. | 不爱参加运动 |
[11:45] | And a loner, but not entirely by choice. | 是个独行者 有时候也不完全是 |
[11:50] | You just got out of juvie? | 你刚从青少年感化所出来 |
[11:53] | Where does it say that? | 你从哪里看出来的 |
[11:54] | It doesn’t. I just heard it from someone. | 不是从手上 我听别人说的 |
[11:57] | So we’re basically just holding hands right now? | 我们就这么一直牵着手吗 |
[12:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:01] | Billy, you’re up. Zoe, do you mind | 比利 你过来 佐伊你介不介意 |
[12:04] | if we discuss your transcripts tomorrow? | 明天我们再研究你的成绩单 |
[12:05] | I’m kind of swamped today. | 我今天实在是忙不过来了 |
[12:06] | Definitely, Miss Shaw. | 完全不介意 肖小姐 |
[12:11] | Transcripts? | 成绩单 |
[12:12] | Pop quiz crusader sounded cooler. | 突击测验改革者听起来更酷 |
[12:34] | – Billy. – Miss Shaw. | -比利 -肖小姐 |
[12:38] | You’re a good kid. I know that. | 你是个好孩子 我知道的 |
[12:41] | But the fact is, you have some strikes against you, | 但问题在于 你有很多不良记录 |
[12:43] | and you can’t afford any misbehavior right now. | 你现在不能再出现行为不当的状况了 |
[12:46] | One unexcused absence, | 一次无故旷课 |
[12:47] | one more time getting sent down here, and… | 再有一次坐到这里 那就 |
[12:49] | But it wasn’t my fault. | 但那不是我的错 |
[12:50] | I know that, Billy, but the judge only agreed | 我知道 比利 但法官只有在看到 |
[12:53] | to release you early on the condition | 你每周的进步报告后 |
[12:55] | that he sees your weekly progress reports. | 才会同意早些释放你 |
[12:58] | All it takes is one slip up, | 现在只要再有一次差错 |
[12:59] | and you could end up back in Newhall | 你就得结束一切重回纽霍尔 |
[13:01] | and that could follow you the rest of your life | 那也将会一辈子记录在案 |
[13:03] | and I don’t want to see that happen to you. Do you? | 所以我不想看到那些事情发生 你呢 |
[13:08] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[13:09] | Difference is that you are not that kid, Billy. | 区别在于 你不是那种孩子 比利 |
[13:12] | I’m not giving up on you here. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[13:15] | You’ve got to work with me, okay? | 你得跟我一起努力 好吗 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:42] | I have to say it’s… | 我不得不说 |
[13:48] | It’s not bad. | 这个不错 |
[13:50] | I’m actually impressed. | 我的确印象深刻 |
[13:53] | Thank you, India. We’re rather proud of it. | 谢谢 英蒂安 我们非常自豪 |
[13:56] | You should be. | 理应如此 |
[13:58] | Well. I’m going out to greet Mr. Chayse. | 我得出去迎接蔡斯先生 |
[13:59] | He should be here momentarily. | 他这会儿应该到了 |
[14:01] | Excellent. We’re ready. | 太好了 我们都准备好了 |
[14:10] | Here you go, non-fat latte. | 给你 无脂拿铁 |
[14:19] | India. | 英蒂安 |
[14:22] | Okay, such a beautiful face should never look so sad. | 那么美的脸上不应该如此忧伤 |
[14:25] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[14:26] | I have to apologize in advance. | 我得提前道歉 |
[14:28] | For what? | 为什么 |
[14:29] | I’m not gonna pretend that you’re gonna love the collection. | 我不想假装你会喜欢这个系列 |
[14:33] | Because you probably won’t. | 因为你很可能不喜欢 |
[14:36] | The Donovan team wrapped a separate account yesterday | 多诺万团队昨天包装了一个自有的老客户 |
[14:38] | and that is clearly where their focus has been, | 很明显那才是他们关注的焦点 |
[14:40] | but I want you to know | 但是我想让你知道 |
[14:41] | this is not how we operate at Harrod’s. | 在哈罗德公司我们不是这样运作的 |
[14:45] | Well, let’s have a look. | 好吧 让我们去看看 |
[14:46] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[14:50] | Of course if you like it, we can move forward, | 当然如果你喜欢 我们就能继续进行 |
[14:52] | but if you don’t, | 但如果你不喜欢 |
[14:54] | please don’t hesitate for a second to be vocal. | 请不要犹豫 直说无妨 |
[14:55] | Let’s just say, it’d mean more coming from you. | 也就是说 一切都在于你 |
[14:59] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[15:01] | – Mr. Chayse, how are you? – Gray. | -蔡斯先生 你好吗 -格雷 |
[15:04] | We’ve come up with a line | 我们设计了一个系列 |
[15:05] | that we think you’re really going to respond to. | 而且我们认为你真的会有所触动的 |
[15:11] | I think it looks great. Wow. | 我认为它看起来很棒 |
[15:18] | This is… | 这简直就是 |
[15:21] | A disaster. | 一场灾难 |
[15:26] | I’m really sorry, | 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:27] | I can’t put my face on this. | 但是我不能穿这些 |
[15:44] | We’re screwed. | 我们搞砸了 |
[15:45] | Hold on a minute. We’re not screwed. | 等一下 我们没有搞砸 |
[15:46] | He just came in here and | 他就这么进来 |
[15:47] | shot everything down. | 否定了所有的设计 |
[15:48] | How are we not screwed? | 我们不是搞砸了吗 |
[15:49] | Okay, let’s just think about it for a minute. | 好了 现在我们好好想想 |
[15:52] | Okay. Maybe we are screwed. | 好吧 可能我们是搞砸了 |
[15:55] | Eli… – Let him go. Coward. | 伊莱 -随他去吧 胆小鬼 |
[15:57] | Aiden’s on the phone with his agents. | 艾登和他的经纪人正和我打电话 |
[15:59] | Tell me we’ve got something. | 我们已经做出点东西了吧 |
[16:01] | Don’t everyone jump in at once. | 别每个人都不知所措 |
[16:03] | – We have… – Some seedlings. | -我们有了 -一些主意 |
[16:06] | – We just… – We don’t need seedlings. | -只是 -我们需要的不只是主意 |
[16:08] | We need something that he likes | 我们得拿出他们看得上的东西 |
[16:10] | and we need it now. | 现在马上 |
[16:10] | Well, it seems Mr. Chayse wants to move in a different direction. | 蔡斯先生貌似想换种风格了 |
[16:13] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[16:14] | Meaning you lost the collaboration, Jane. | 意思就是你失去了合作机会 简 |
[16:17] | Guys, look. It’s nothing personal, | 伙计们 听着 这不是针对某个人 |
[16:19] | I just think, creatively, this might not be the best fit. | 我只是突发奇想 觉得这个不适合我 |
[16:22] | You should never compromise. | 你不是个该让步的人 |
[16:24] | Well, I appreciate it, thanks. | 我很感激 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Actually, Mr. Chayse. | 真的 蔡斯先生 |
[16:32] | If you wouldn’t mind taking a look at this, | 希望你能试试看这件衣服 |
[16:33] | it’s a slightly different direction. | 风格比较不同 |
[16:37] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[16:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:44] | It’s a side project I’ve been working on. | 这是我正在做的另一个项目 |
[16:46] | Figured it can’t hurt to show him, right? | 他试试也没什么坏处 不是吗 |
[16:48] | He was walking out of here, anyway. | 反正他都准备走了 |
[16:50] | We have nothing to lose. | 再坏也不过如此了 |
[17:02] | This is fantastic. | 这件太棒了 |
[17:06] | What do you guys think? | 你们看呢 |
[17:07] | You look amazing. | 你看起来帅呆了 |
[17:11] | Good enough for a billboard? | 能穿着上公告牌吗 |
[17:13] | Perfect for a billboard. | 完全没问题 |
[17:15] | It’s magnificent. | 看起来挺不错 |
[17:16] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[17:24] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:31] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[17:36] | I said sit down. | 我让你坐下 |
[17:40] | I know what you did, Jeremy. | 我知道你做了什么 杰里米 |
[17:45] | How did you find out? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[17:46] | I had security cameras installed. | 我装了监控摄像头啊 |
[17:49] | I’ve seen everything. | 什么都看到了 |
[17:51] | And I mean everything. | 所有的一切 |
[17:53] | – I’m so sorry, Gray. – And you should be. | -对不起 格雷 -你是该说对不起 |
[17:56] | Do you think this is how I wanted to find out that you and India were | 你觉得我想看到你和英蒂安是 |
[18:00] | an item? | 一对吗 |
[18:02] | And when were the cameras installed exactly? | 摄像头到底什么时候装的 |
[18:05] | – Eight months ago. – Eight months? | -八个月前 -八个月吗 |
[18:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:09] | – Everywhere? – Everywhere. | -每个角落都有 -都有 |
[18:12] | We had fun. Yeah, we’re adults. | 我们找点乐子嘛 成年人啊 |
[18:15] | This is true. | 这倒是 |
[18:16] | And while I find your transgressions to be vile, | 但我发现你的行为变得性质恶劣 |
[18:20] | and in some states illegal… | 在某些州还是违法的 |
[18:23] | You have cameras in the copy room? | 你在复印室也装了吗 |
[18:24] | And audio. | 连声音都录进去了 |
[18:25] | But I’m beginning to think | 但是 我现在开始觉得 |
[18:28] | this could actually do us some good. | 这事其实对我们有好处 |
[18:30] | Clearly, nothing positive | 显然 这女人在办公室里 |
[18:31] | can come from that woman being in this office. | 没啥好的 |
[18:33] | Her presence here gives her power to work against us. | 她就是来这里和我们对着干 |
[18:36] | Which is why I want you to smooth things over with India. | 但这也是我想让你和她好好发展的原因 |
[18:39] | Get close to her again. | 再和她走近点 |
[18:41] | Find out what she’s up to. | 看看她想干什么 |
[18:43] | Are you asking me to… | 你是想让我去 |
[18:45] | I’m saying, do what you need to do. | 我说了 做你该做的 |
[18:49] | Well, I’m sorry, but yeah, I’m a | 真不好意思 但是我 |
[18:52] | little busy with the Harrod’s collaboration, and… | 最近在忙和哈罗德合作的事 |
[18:54] | Eli can handle that. | 这个伊莱就能搞定 |
[18:59] | That’ll be all. | 就这样吧 |
[19:08] | You… | 你 |
[19:14] | So they walk me into the back room of the Roosevelt, | 所以他们陪我一起进了罗斯福的密室 |
[19:16] | mind you, I still think I’m just going to meet Leo, | 听着 我还以为是要去见利奥 |
[19:19] | and out of nowhere, | 突然 从四面八方 |
[19:20] | a hundred people jump out screaming “Happy birthday.” | 跳出百来个人朝我大喊”生日快乐” |
[19:23] | Was Leo really there? | 利奥真的在那里吗 |
[19:24] | Of course he was. He’s a great guy. | 当然在 他是个很棒的家伙 |
[19:28] | Ah, that’s so nice to hear. | 听起来真是太好了 |
[19:30] | Then they bring out this huge birthday cake, and it’s great, | 接着他们就拿出了个这么大的生日蛋糕 很棒 |
[19:34] | but the whole time, I’m thinking, | 但那时候我一直在想 |
[19:36] | “God, I wish Scarlett was here.” | “上帝啊 我真希望斯嘉丽也在” |
[19:38] | We’d just finished the movie and she’d left for Paris, | 我们刚刚拍完电影 她去了巴黎 |
[19:41] | and I missed her. | 我很想她 |
[19:45] | This is all going through my mind, | 这个想法一直缠绕在我脑袋里 |
[19:47] | I bend down to blow out the candles, | 我俯下身子去吹蜡烛 |
[19:49] | and out of the cake pops Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽突然从蛋糕里蹦出来 |
[19:51] | – No. – I couldn’t believe it. | -不会吧 -我真不敢相信 |
[19:53] | That is so cute. | 真是太妙了 |
[19:54] | It was amazing. | 简直太棒了 |
[19:58] | I wish it had lasted with her. | 真希望时间能停在和她在一起的时候 |
[20:11] | We’re famous by association. | 我们沾光啦 要出名啦 |
[20:14] | Own it, girl. | 机会难得啊 姑娘 |
[20:18] | Jane, has anyone ever told you, | 简 有没有人和你说过 |
[20:20] | you have an Audrey Hepburn quality? | 你很有奥黛丽·赫本的感觉 |
[20:22] | Totally. | 没错 |
[20:24] | Oh, no, I… | 不 我 |
[20:25] | You do. It is uncanny. | 你有 很不可思议 |
[20:28] | That’s so nice, Mr. Chayse. | 你真是太会说话了 蔡斯先生 |
[20:31] | Call me Aiden. | 叫我艾登 |
[20:32] | Thank you, Aiden. | 谢谢 艾登 |
[20:34] | In her time, Audrey had this certain authenticity | 在那个年代 奥黛丽有那种真实感 |
[20:38] | that you just don’t see these days. | 现在可不多见了 |
[20:40] | It’s so refreshing to spend time with someone so real. | 和这么有真实感的人在一起真令人振奋 |
[20:45] | Real as can be. | 要有多真就有多真 |
[20:47] | I mean, all you guys, you’re just so much more | 你们所有人 都比我的那些好莱坞朋友 |
[20:49] | grounded than all my Hollywood friends. | 都来得真实 |
[20:52] | Thanks, man. | 谢啦 伙计 |
[20:54] | Hey, what happened to the other guy? | 还有个家伙哪去了 |
[20:57] | British? Bit uptight? | 英国人 有点神经兮兮的那个 |
[20:59] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 是啊 就是他 |
[21:00] | Yeah. He had something pressing to handle back at the office. | 他办公室有点急事要处理 |
[21:10] | I can still see you, Jeremy. | 我还是看得到你 杰里米 |
[21:14] | Hello, India. | 你好 英蒂安 |
[21:17] | How’s life been treating you? | 生活过得还好吗 |
[21:18] | You mean, life since I was unjustly fired and kicked to the curb? | 你是说 我被无理地解雇然后丢到一边后的生活吗 |
[21:22] | It’s been spectacular. | 真是令人惊叹啊 |
[21:24] | Just spectacular. | 惊叹死了 |
[21:27] | Buzz off, Jeremy. | 一边儿去 杰里米 |
[21:35] | Thank you so much, Aiden. | 太谢谢你了 艾登 |
[21:37] | You guys took me out. Thank you. | 你们带我出来玩的 该谢谢你们 |
[21:40] | Hey, over here, Aiden. | 看这边 艾登 |
[21:43] | Over here, Aiden. | 这边 艾登 |
[21:50] | Hey, who’s that girl with Aiden? | 和艾登在一起的女孩是谁 |
[21:51] | I don’t know. But she’s gonna be famous tomorrow. | 不知道 但她明天就会火 |
[21:54] | All right. | 没错 |
[22:02] | I thought we talked about you being discreet, Jane. | 我们好像已经谈过要低调吧 简 |
[22:05] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[22:10] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[22:12] | Seriously? This is not being careful. | 真的吗 你也太不小心了 |
[22:15] | If you’re gonna live a double life, | 如果你想过好双重生活 |
[22:16] | it’s probably a good a idea to try and stay off of Perez Hilton. | 就得尽力远离帕瑞兹·希尔顿吧 |
[22:20] | First of all, It’s Perez, and second of all, | 首先 她叫帕里斯 第二 |
[22:22] | I’m sure nobody even saw this picture. | 肯定没人会看到这张照片啦 |
[22:24] | Although they did get my good side. | 不过把我拍得真漂亮呀 |
[22:27] | Jane. | 简 |
[22:28] | What? | 什么 |
[22:29] | Did you cancel the gorilla-gram? | 你取消了猩猩传情了吗 |
[22:31] | Yes. Don’t try and change the subject. | 退了 别给我转移话题 |
[22:34] | You’re not gonna let this go to your head, are you? | 你就是听不进去 是吧 |
[22:36] | It’s just part of my job, Ben. | 这是我工作的一部分啊 本 |
[22:38] | And I’m not going to let some silly little picture affect me. | 我不能被这么张傻照片给影响啊 |
[22:48] | Can you believe it? | 你们相信吗 |
[22:56] | – Hey, Jane. – Oh, hey, Harper. | -好啊 简 -好 哈珀 |
[22:58] | So, I was thinking maybe we could do lunch today? You in? | 我在想今天我们要不要共进午餐 你来吗 |
[23:03] | – Totally. – I love your glasses. | -当然了 -我喜欢你的墨镜 |
[23:05] | Thanks, Harper. That’s so sweet. | 谢谢 哈珀 太贴心了 |
[23:11] | See you later, Jane. | 一会儿见 简 |
[23:13] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[23:15] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:17] | What? | 什么 |
[23:18] | – What do you mean, what? – Hey, can I ask you a question? | -你还问我什么 -我能问你个问题吗 |
[23:21] | Do you think I have an Audrey Hepburn quality? | 你觉得我有奥黛丽·赫本的感觉吗 |
[23:24] | A who… What? | 谁 你说什么 |
[23:26] | Jane? Can I speak to you a minute, please? | 简 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[23:28] | Now. | 就现在 |
[23:37] | – We need to talk, Jane. – We do? | -我们得谈谈 简 -是吗 |
[23:41] | About this photo. | 关于这张照片 |
[23:42] | Uh-huh, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:44] | – I don’t know what to say. – Well, I just… | -我都不知道该说什么好了 -我只是 |
[23:47] | You need to be straight with me. | 你得和我说实话 |
[23:49] | Do you think you could get me an autograph? | 你能帮我要到签名吗 |
[23:51] | I’m such a huge fan. | 我是他的超级粉丝 |
[23:55] | Anything for you, Miss Shaw. | 没问题 肖老师 |
[24:00] | So, then he told them with a completely straight face, | 接着他绷着脸说 |
[24:03] | “I don’t need a parachute.” | “我不需要降落伞” |
[24:08] | So, anyway, at this point, | 这时候 |
[24:09] | Aiden thinks he’s just going to meet Leo. | 艾登想还是去找利奥吧 |
[24:11] | And he walks in and like a hundred people… | 他走进去 大概有100来号人在那 |
[24:14] | Like super famous actor people, | 他就像超级巨星 |
[24:15] | and they jump out and surprise him. | 大家都突然出现给他惊喜 |
[24:19] | You were there? | 你在现场吗 |
[24:20] | Well, not technically. Oh, Billy! | 严格地说没有 比利 |
[24:27] | Uh, hang on just a second. | 等下 |
[24:33] | Oh, you’ve become quite the celebrity around here, huh? | 你在这已经是风云人物了 是吧 |
[24:37] | Please, me? | 拜托 我吗 |
[24:39] | Don’t you have work to get to? | 你今天不上班吗 |
[24:41] | Of course not. I took the day off. | 当然不啦 我今天休息 |
[24:44] | Oh, so, now you’re too cool | 所以现在你在学校和工作上 |
[24:46] | for school and work? | 都随心所欲了吗 |
[24:48] | No, silly. I canceled. | 当然没有 傻瓜 我请假了 |
[24:50] | For our movie night. | 为了我们的电影之夜 |
[24:52] | Everyone is going. It’s gonna be super fun. | 大家都去 一定很好玩 |
[24:55] | Everyone? | 大家吗 |
[24:56] | Jane! | 简 |
[24:58] | Oh, what time are you picking me up? | 你什么时候来接我呢 |
[25:01] | I’m not. | 我不去了 |
[25:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[25:04] | ‘Cause, I’m going alone. | 因为我想一个人去 |
[25:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[25:07] | I’m talking about me going alone to the movie tonight. | 我说我今晚想一个人去看电影 |
[25:12] | Why are you being this way, Billy? | 比利 你干嘛这样 |
[25:13] | I’m not being any way. | 我没怎么样啊 |
[25:16] | I just want you to have fun. With everyone. | 我只是想让你开心 和大家一起开心 |
[25:20] | Billy… | 比利 |
[25:22] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[25:23] | I just want to be alone, okay? | 就想一个人 行吗 |
[25:35] | Rita Shaw? | 丽塔·肖吗 |
[25:42] | What are you thinking, Ben? | 本 你想干嘛啊 |
[25:43] | Rita, hold on, I can explain. | 丽塔 等等 我可以给你解释 |
[25:51] | I canceled you, man! | 你被解雇了 |
[26:10] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[26:11] | I’m just going to keep calling you. | 我打算一直打你电话 |
[26:14] | We can’t not go together. | 我们必须一起去 |
[26:16] | We’ve gone together every year since we were kids. | 我们从小每年这时候都一起去的 |
[26:19] | Just call me back. | 回我电话吧 |
[26:26] | I knew you’d change your mind. | 我就知道你要改主意 |
[26:27] | Uh, changed my mind about what? | 什么改主意 |
[26:29] | Oh. Eli? | 伊莱吗 |
[26:32] | Hey. What are you doing right now? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[26:35] | Hmm, nothing. | 没事做 |
[26:38] | Not anymore, you’re not. | 你不会没事做啦 |
[26:39] | We are going to a party. | 我们要去参加个派对 |
[26:43] | Uh, is that right? | 这样可以吗 |
[26:45] | Yeah, Aiden just invited us. | 当然 艾登只约了我们 |
[26:47] | It’s, uh, VIP only, and he wants us there. | 只有贵宾可以参加 他想让我们去 |
[26:52] | You and me. Can you believe it? | 你和我 激动吧 |
[26:55] | That sounds great, but I can’t. | 听上去不错 但我去不了 |
[26:59] | I mean, I’d love to, I just… | 我的意思是 我很想去 只是 |
[27:02] | Right on cue. Hey, open your door. | 时间刚刚好 开门吧 |
[27:05] | What is going on? | 怎么啦 |
[27:12] | Your limo awaits. | 你的豪华轿车在等你了 |
[27:14] | And I don’t want to go to this party alone, so… | 而我也不想一个人去这个派对 所以呢 |
[27:17] | You got anything fancy to wear? | 你能打扮惊艳地出现吗 |
[27:20] | I think I can whip something up. | 看来我得手忙脚乱一下了 |
[27:52] | – You made it. – Hi. | -你来啦 -嗨 |
[27:56] | And you look spectacular. | 你很美 |
[27:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:59] | Uh, new suit? | 新衣服吗 |
[28:01] | Why do you think it’s a new suit? | 你为什么觉得这是新衣服呢 |
[28:03] | You think I don’t own suits? | 你觉得我没有套装吗 |
[28:04] | Oh, no, no, I’m sorry, | 不是 不是 不好意思 |
[28:07] | I just… I assumed… | 我就是 猜猜的 |
[28:09] | Yeah, it’s a new suit. | 对啦 是新的啦 |
[28:13] | You look great. | 你看上去不错 |
[28:14] | Thank you. I’m sorry this is so last minute. | 谢谢 很抱歉这么突然邀请你 |
[28:17] | No, I’m glad you called. | 没事 很高兴你能邀请我 |
[28:20] | So am I. | 我也很高兴 |
[28:23] | Listen, I’m going to go get a drink. | 我去拿杯喝的 |
[28:24] | Can I, uh, get you something? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[28:26] | I’m okay for now, thanks. | 我不用啦 谢谢 |
[28:28] | – Don’t go anywhere. – I’ll be right here. | -别走开哦 -我就在这等你 |
[28:59] | Are you ready for a romantic movie night | 准备好享受一场浪漫的电影之夜 |
[29:03] | and picnic under the stars? | 和星空下的野餐了吗 |
[29:07] | As ready as I’ll ever be. | 一如既往地准备好了 |
[29:09] | I thought you were Rita… | 我以为你是丽塔 |
[29:11] | Uh, Miss Shaw. | 恩 肖老师 |
[29:12] | Dude. I saw her in your T-shirt the other morning. | 哥 我某天早上看见她穿着你的T恤 |
[29:15] | I think I can handle hearing you call her Rita. | 我想我能受得了你叫她丽塔 |
[29:18] | I thought you and Jane left for the movie already? | 我以为你和简已经去看电影了呢 |
[29:21] | – She’s not here? – No. | -她不在吗 -不在 |
[29:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:25] | I don’t know. She must’ve left. | 我不知道 她大概有什么事必须得去吧 |
[29:27] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[29:28] | Why would she leave without you? | 她怎么会没和你一起走呢 |
[29:30] | Probably because I told her I was going alone. | 也许是我和她说我想一个人去 |
[29:34] | And why is that? | 这又是为什么 |
[29:36] | Because, Ben, I’m a liability, okay? | 本 因为我负债累累 好吗 |
[29:39] | I’m the guy people move their purse away from now. | 我今后是人们唯恐避之不及的欠债鬼 |
[29:42] | It’s exactly how they used to look at my brother. | 正如他们以前看待我哥哥一样 |
[29:46] | But, you know, that’s just who I am now, | 而这的确是我现在的状态 |
[29:47] | and I have to get used to it. | 我必须去适应 |
[29:49] | But Jane? | 但是简呢 |
[29:49] | She’s starting to find her place in school. | 她逐渐找到了自己在学校的一席之地 |
[29:51] | Her star is rising and mine? | 她的生活开始变好了 而我的呢 |
[29:54] | Well, it’s crashing and burning. | 一塌糊涂 |
[29:57] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[29:58] | Oh, dude… Now. | 哥 现在[别说这个了] |
[30:04] | Look, Ben, I think it’s better… | 本 我觉得现在最好是 |
[30:06] | Stop talking and listen. | 你别说听我说 |
[30:08] | You have to get over this thing. | 你得熬过这个事 |
[30:11] | I know your brother, okay? | 我认识你哥 好吗 |
[30:14] | You’ve never been like him, you never will be. | 你不管是过去还是以后都不会和他一样 |
[30:19] | As far as everyone else is concerned, | 就其他人来说 |
[30:21] | people make stupid assumptions, | 他们常常妄下论断 |
[30:23] | and it’s really up to you what you’re gonna do with that. | 但具体事情会怎样取决于你的态度 |
[30:28] | I suggest, suck it up. | 要我说 你要振作起来 |
[30:31] | You go get yourself some candy, | 你去买点吃的 |
[30:34] | picnic blanket and you go find Jane. | 野餐布 然后找简一起 |
[30:37] | Because you guys have been a team for as long as I can remember, | 因为我记得你们俩一直是一伙的 |
[30:41] | and I’m not gonna let you ruin that | 我不会让你因为身处困境 |
[30:43] | because you’re going through a tough time. | 就放弃了你们之间的情谊 |
[30:45] | You’ve always been there for her. | 你一直支持她 |
[30:48] | You need to let her be there for you. | 你现在需要她来支持你 |
[31:01] | You need to think more global, | 你的创意要更国际化 |
[31:03] | youthful, you can’t let Eli own the new market angle. | 年轻化 你别让伊莱抓住流行新趋势 |
[31:05] | If you do, you’re dead in the water here. | 如果你让他成了 你就完了 |
[31:08] | I’m confused, India. | 英蒂安 我糊涂了 |
[31:09] | Are you here to help me or sabotage me? | 你是来帮我的呢 还是泼冷水的 |
[31:11] | I’m trying to help. | 我在帮你 |
[31:14] | I don’t know why I want to help you, but I do. | 我不知道为什么要帮你 但我是在帮你 |
[31:18] | We’re in the same boat, you and me. | 我们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[31:19] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[31:21] | You can’t see it now, ’cause you’re too close. | 你现在是当局者迷 |
[31:23] | But it’s perfectly clear what Gray’s doing to you. | 而格雷要对你做的已经很清楚了 |
[31:26] | And what might that be? | 我可能会怎样呢 |
[31:28] | She’s turning her favor and her focus towards Eli. | 她品味在变并开始器重伊莱 |
[31:30] | It won’t happen all at once, | 这不是一朝一夕的事情 |
[31:32] | it’ll be slow and steady, | 但它是潜移默化的 |
[31:33] | but I promise it will happen. It’s already started. | 我敢说这肯定会发生且已经开始了 |
[31:38] | He won’t last. | 他呆不了多久的 |
[31:39] | He’s her nephew. | 他是她的侄子 |
[31:41] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他不会离开的 |
[31:43] | Whatever, all right? | 管他呢 |
[31:44] | I’m not worried about some kid. | 我不会因为一些乳臭未干的小子瞎担心 |
[31:46] | Hmm. That’s exactly what I said about Jane. | 我以前就是这样想简的 |
[31:48] | But as soon as she was Gray’s favorite | 但当她成为了格雷的新宠 |
[31:50] | there was no place for me. | 就没有我的容身之地了 |
[31:52] | What happened to you, | 发生在你身上的一切 |
[31:54] | it wasn’t right. | 是不公平的 |
[31:55] | But it had nothing to do with Jane. | 但这和简无关 |
[31:57] | And what happens with Gray, | 格雷将要怎么做 |
[31:58] | will happen because of me, if it happens at all. | 如果要发生 总会因我而发生 |
[32:03] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[32:05] | We’re just interchangeable pieces | 我们只是格雷迈向成功巅峰的 |
[32:07] | in Gray’s climb to the top. | 无足轻重的垫脚石 |
[32:09] | You don’t want what happened to me to happen to you. | 你不会想体验发生在我身上的事情的 |
[32:12] | Humiliated. Disgraced. | 真丢人 耻辱啊 |
[32:15] | I’ve never felt so small. | 我从没觉得自己那么丢脸 |
[32:19] | We walk into the back room at the Roosevelt. | 我们走进了罗斯福的密室 |
[32:21] | Now keep in mind, I still think I’m just meeting with Leo, right? | 注意了 我还想着只是和利奥碰面 |
[32:24] | When out of nowhere, | 那些人凭空出现 |
[32:26] | all these people jump out and scream, “Surprise!” | 跳出来大喊”惊喜啊” |
[32:29] | Yeah, it was like a hundred people. | 是啊 大概有一百来号人 |
[32:32] | The people… And they were behind the curtains, | 这些人 他们藏在窗帘后 |
[32:36] | and other places. | 和别的一些地方 |
[32:45] | Anyway, as I was saying… | 接着我刚才说的 |
[32:56] | – Having fun, huh? – Not really. | -好玩吗 -不大好玩 |
[32:59] | This night, it’s… It’s a total mess. | 今天晚上 真是 真是一团乱 |
[33:04] | Sorry about that. | 很遗憾 |
[33:05] | Oh, no, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[33:07] | You were the only good part of it, Eli. | 除了你这个派对都糟透了 伊莱 |
[33:12] | It’s just… I realized this whole | 只是 我意识到这种 |
[33:14] | celebrity friend thing it’s… | 名人联谊的活动 |
[33:17] | Yeah, it isn’t real. | 对 都不真实 |
[33:19] | No. | 对 不真实 |
[33:21] | And I have a real friend. | 我有一个真正的朋友 |
[33:25] | And I let him push me away | 但他离开我了 |
[33:27] | because I was so swept up in all of this. | 就因为我太沉醉于这一切 |
[33:30] | I should really be somewhere else tonight. | 我今晚真的不该在这的 |
[33:33] | For him. | 应该和他在一起 |
[33:34] | Well, the night’s not over, you know. | 今晚还没结束呢 |
[33:38] | What’s stopping you? | 还等什么呢 |
[33:41] | Get out of here. | 快走 |
[33:48] | I am sorry, I know… | 对不起 我知道 |
[33:50] | Can we just not talk about the gorilla-gram anymore? | 咱能别说猩猩传情了吗 |
[33:54] | – Please? – No. | -拜托 -不行 |
[33:56] | I mean, yes. | 骗你的啦 好 |
[33:57] | We can not talk about it forever. | 再也不说了 |
[34:01] | Billy! | 比利 |
[34:03] | You can come sit with us if you want. | 如果你愿意 可以跟我们坐一起 |
[34:04] | Ben bought enough popcorn to feed everybody here. | 本带的爆米花多到能把这里每个人都喂饱 |
[34:07] | Uh, no, thanks, Miss Shaw, | 不用了 谢谢 肖老师 |
[34:09] | but I am looking for Jane, actually. | 其实我在找简 |
[34:12] | Totally. You should do that. Go surprise her. | 对 就该这么做 给她个惊喜 |
[34:14] | She’s around here somewhere. | 她就在这附近 |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | What? She is. | 干嘛 她是在这附近嘛 |
[34:22] | Say what you like, India, at the end of the day, | 直接说你想要什么吧 英蒂安 |
[34:23] | you’re here to kill whatever we come up with, right? | 无论我们怎么做你都不会通过的 对吧 |
[34:26] | I’m not here for that, Jeremy. | 我不是为此而来的 杰里米 |
[34:27] | Then what are you here for? | 那你来这干什么 |
[34:31] | I’m here for Gray. | 我是冲着格雷来的 |
[34:33] | I’m going to ruin her. | 我要毁了她 |
[34:35] | And I won’t stop until she’s out on the street | 我要让她带着简流落街头 |
[34:38] | with Jane there beside her. | 否则誓不罢休 |
[34:40] | India. | 英蒂安 |
[34:42] | I want them to crawl. | 我要让她们匍匐在我面前 |
[34:45] | Have you completely lost your marbles? Listen to yourself. | 你完全失去理智了吗 倾听自己的内心 |
[34:48] | No. You listen. And listen very carefully. | 不 你给我听着 听仔细了 |
[34:52] | I’m going to take down Gray and Jane. | 我要扳倒格雷和简 |
[34:54] | Once and for all. | 让她们永不翻身 |
[34:55] | And you are going to help me do it. | 而你将助我一臂之力 |
[34:58] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[34:59] | Because I know it was you. | 因为我知道是你 |
[35:02] | You, Jeremy, | 你 杰里米 |
[35:04] | were the mole. | 就是那个间谍 |
[35:07] | You were the one feeding Beau Braun our ideas this whole time. | 是你一直把我们的设计偷给宝儿·布劳恩 |
[35:10] | You are the reason I was fired. | 是你害得我被解雇 |
[35:13] | – India… – And if you don’t help me take them out, | -英蒂安 -如果你不帮我扳倒她们 |
[35:16] | I’m going to take you down instead. | 我就扳倒你 |
[35:20] | We could run this place, Jeremy. You and I. | 我们可以掌握这里 杰里米 你跟我 |
[35:23] | All of this can be ours. | 这里的一切都会是我们的 |
[35:25] | No Jane. No Eli. No Gray. | 没有简 没有伊莱 没有格雷 |
[35:27] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[35:29] | Complete control. | 独掌大权 |
[35:33] | Well? What do you say? | 怎么样 你同意吗 |
[35:45] | Did you do that because you wanted to? | 这个吻是真心的 |
[35:48] | Or because Gray told you to keep me close? | 还是格雷让你跟我拉近关系 |
[35:51] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[35:55] | Not really. | 不太重要 |
[36:07] | – Ben… – Hold on. | -本 -打住 |
[36:25] | Oh, my God, that is uncomfortable. | 天呐 太不自在了 |
[36:34] | Ben, we need to talk. | 本 我们得谈谈 |
[36:36] | All right. | 谈吧 |
[36:39] | These last few weeks, I couldn’t ask for anybody more | 过去的几周 你对我 |
[36:45] | attentive. | 关怀备至 |
[36:47] | And I really, really appreciate it | 我真的真的很谢谢你 |
[36:50] | but it’s a little too much. | 但是你关怀得有些过头了 |
[36:52] | The flowers, the bear… | 鲜花啦 小熊啦 |
[36:54] | Renny. | 它叫雷尼 |
[36:56] | The giant ape-man in my office. | 出现在我办公室的巨型猿人啦 |
[36:58] | I swear to you, Rita, I canceled that. | 我发誓 丽塔 我已经让他不要来了 |
[37:02] | I’m just a bit overwhelmed, Ben. | 我有点受宠若惊了 本 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:07] | I just think we need to slow things down a bit. | 我只是觉得我们应该稍微放慢点进度 |
[37:09] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[37:11] | Look. | 听着 |
[37:13] | I realize I might come on a little strong. | 我知道可能我有些强势了 |
[37:17] | But that’s just because I care about you | 但这是因为我在乎你 |
[37:22] | and I want to make sure you know that. | 我想让你知道我对你的感觉 |
[37:26] | So, I’m sorry, | 我给你道歉 |
[37:30] | but I don’t want to slow things down. | 但是我不想放慢我们的节奏 |
[37:38] | I do. | 可是我想 |
[37:41] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[37:45] | Then I’m not sure where this leaves us. | 那我就不太清楚我们现在是什么关系了 |
[37:51] | I think… | 我想 |
[37:54] | What? | 什么 |
[37:57] | I think we need to take a little break. | 我觉得我们还是先分开一阵吧 |
[38:37] | Hey. | 你好 |
[38:38] | Hey yourself. I thought that was you. | 你好 就是你吧 |
[38:41] | You creature-featuring solo tonight? | 你今晚一个人演动物吗 |
[38:44] | I was. That is unless you’re down for some creature action. | 本来是 除非你跟我一起来点动物行为 |
[38:48] | I don’t know about that. | 我不确定 |
[38:50] | I usually prefer my solitude for this sort of thing. | 通常这种场合我更喜欢一个人 |
[38:53] | Don’t stay on my account. | 那就别为了我而留下来 |
[38:55] | It’s okay. | 不要紧啦 |
[38:57] | I’m in it for the Sour Patch Kids. | 为了儿童软糖我就留下来吧 |
[39:01] | So what do you wanna know about me? | 所以你想把我怎样 |
[39:04] | How long have you been at Whitemarsh? | 你在白泽高中多久了 |
[39:06] | Long enough to know that you were in prison. | 很久 知道你蹲过监狱 |
[39:08] | Okay, It wasn’t prison. It was a juvenile detention center. | 不是监狱啦 是少管所 |
[39:11] | Super scary. | 真恐怖 |
[39:13] | I mean, it’s not like it was a country club. | 那里不是乡村俱乐部 |
[39:16] | No, I wasn’t allowed to leave. | 我不能擅自离开 |
[39:17] | There were some bad guys. | 还有一些小痞子 |
[39:19] | Were you one of them? | 你是其中之一吗 |
[39:21] | Depends on who you ask. | 看你问的是谁了 |
[39:23] | Here. Take my hand. | 握着我的手 |
[39:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:27] | Now tell me what you observe. | 告诉我你观察到什么 |
[39:29] | Just give me a fact. | 说实话 |
[39:30] | It can be any random fact you notice. | 看到的都可以说 |
[39:33] | This is weird. | 这太怪了 |
[39:37] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[39:41] | Your fingers are extremely cold. | 你手指冰冷 |
[39:44] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[39:48] | You have unusually tiny knuckles. | 你的指关节很小 |
[39:51] | Okay. | 对 |
[39:53] | Now make two statements about me. | 现在对我做出两条判断 |
[39:55] | One based on what you observed, | 一条根据你观察到的 |
[39:57] | and the other just on instinct. | 另一条根据你的直觉 |
[40:00] | You like to do cartwheels. | 你喜欢侧手翻 |
[40:03] | And you’re nervous to be at a new school | 来到新学校你很不安 |
[40:07] | because you think no one can relate. | 因为你觉得没人懂你 |
[40:20] | So, how’d I do? | 我说的对吗 |
[40:23] | – Beginner’s luck. – Oh, come on. I nailed it. | -狗屎运 -得了吧 我都说对了 |
[40:25] | – Oh, is that right? – Yeah, it is. | -是吗 -当然 |
[40:27] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[41:12] | Hey. | 哥 |
[41:15] | I thought you weren’t coming. | 我以为你不会来了 |
[41:17] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[41:20] | Billy’s over there if you want to sit with him. | 比利在那边 去跟他坐一起吧 |
[41:23] | Yeah, I didn’t want to interrupt. | 我不想打扰他 |
[41:25] | Looks like he’s, uh, made a new friend. | 他好像交了个新朋友 |
[41:30] | How are you two doing? | 你们之间怎么样了 |
[41:32] | Fine, I guess. | 还行吧 我猜 |
[41:35] | Just, uh, trying to get back to normal. | 努力回归正常 |
[41:38] | Back to the way things used to be. | 回到曾经的样子 |
[41:41] | And what about that whole “It’s you” thing? | 那句”就是你”到底算怎么回事 |
[41:43] | You ask him what it meant? | 你问他了吗 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 问了 |
[41:48] | Didn’t get the answer you wanted? | 得到了你想要的答案了吗 |
[41:51] | Honestly, I’m not sure what answer I wanted. | 其实 我并不确定我想要的答案是什么 |
[41:56] | All I know is, | 我只知道 |
[41:59] | I saw my best friend laughing for the first time | 自从我的好朋友回来后 |
[42:02] | since he’s been back | 这是我第一次看到他笑了 |
[42:04] | and that’s a really good thing. | 这样真好 |
[42:08] | Maybe your timing’s just off? | 或许你错过了时机 |
[42:12] | Trust me. I know all about that. | 相信我 我最了解这些了 |
[42:16] | Wait, where’s Rita? | 等一下 丽塔呢 |
[42:20] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[42:22] | Know how you warned me not to come on too strong? | 记得你跟我说过不要太强势吗 |
[42:28] | Lesson learned. | 得到教训了 |
[42:31] | You know how you warned me not to let the fame thing go to my head? | 你提醒过我不要醉心于名利 |
[42:37] | Lesson learned. | 得到教训了 |