时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | That’s me. Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 Jane Quimby |
[00:01] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 目前来说我的人生有点儿复杂 |
[00:03] | I landed my fashion dream job working for her, | 我把我的时尚梦想托付给了她 |
[00:05] | Gray Chandler Murray Gray Chandler Murray. | |
[00:06] | The only problem, they think I’m an adult. | 问题是 他们都以为我是个成年人 |
[00:08] | Now I am juggling two secret lives, | 现在我奔波在两种秘密生活中 |
[00:10] | one in high school and one in high fashion. | 一种是高校生活 另一种是高端时尚 |
[00:13] | You’re the only one that can help. | 你是唯一能帮上忙的 |
[00:15] | You made all of your brother’s fake IDs. | 你哥哥所有的假身份都是你做的 |
[00:17] | I want you to get close to her. | 我想让你去跟她搞好关系 |
[00:19] | Find out what she’s up to. | 发现她在搞什么阴谋 |
[00:20] | So what do you wanna know about me? | 你想知道我的什么 |
[00:22] | How long have you been at Whitemarsh? | 你在 Whitemarsh 呆了多久 |
[00:24] | Long enough to know that you were in prison. | 足够长 都知道你蹲监狱了 |
[00:25] | Ben, we need to talk. | Ben 我们得谈谈 |
[00:27] | I don’t want to slow things down. | 我不想慢一点 |
[00:29] | Then I think we need to take a little break. | 我想我们需要暂时冷静一下 |
[00:33] | I’m going to take down Gray and Jane. | 我要打垮 Gray 和 Jane |
[00:35] | And you are going to help me do it. | 你要帮我 |
[00:37] | And why would I do that? | 我干嘛帮你 |
[00:39] | Because I know it was you, Jeremy. | 因为我知道内鬼是你 Jeremy |
[00:41] | You were the mole. | 你就是内鬼 |
[01:04] | Today’s the big day! | 今天可是个大日子 |
[01:06] | It’s not that big of a day. | 也不是什么大日子 |
[01:08] | Are you kidding? It’s your birthday. | 说什么呢 这可是你的生日 |
[01:10] | It’s only the most important day of the year. | 这是一年最重要的一天 |
[01:13] | If you say so. | 你这么说了 那就是吧 |
[01:18] | Oh, there she is! | 噢 她在这了 |
[01:20] | Here I am. | 我在这 |
[01:21] | Is that for me? | 给我的吗 |
[01:22] | Who else would it be for? | 还会给谁呢 |
[01:24] | Today is your day, | 今天是你的大日子 |
[01:26] | and I wanted to be the first person to give you a birthday present. | 我想要成为第一个送你礼物的人 |
[01:28] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[01:30] | I was the first person to wish her “happy birthday.” | 我才是第一个祝她生日快乐的人 |
[01:33] | Just so there’s no confusion. | 这个毫无疑问 |
[01:35] | Oh, and by the way, I’m taking Jane out tonight to celebrate. | 顺便说一声 我今晚要带 Jane 出去庆祝一下 |
[01:37] | Slow your roll, fauxhawk. | 别高兴得太早 小子 |
[01:39] | Pick another night. | 你改天 |
[01:40] | You pick another night, balloon boy. | 你才改天 气球男孩 |
[01:42] | Guys, guys. Stop fighting over me. | 先生们 不用为我争风吃醋 |
[01:45] | You can both take me out tonight. | 今晚你们都能带我出去 |
[01:49] | * Woke up to the sounds of birds singing * | |
[01:53] | * This song’s ringing in my ears * | |
[01:56] | * Through the years * | |
[02:00] | * You make a lovely day * | |
[02:02] | * We’re still in bed The smell of fresh coffee hits my head * | |
[02:07] | * And I’m in heaven * | |
[02:09] | Today’s the big day! | 今天可是个大日子 |
[02:10] | Oh, it’s not that big of a day. | 也不是什么大日子 |
[02:12] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[02:14] | They announced the playoff schedules today | 今天会公布锦标赛时间安排 |
[02:15] | and Whitemarsh is gonna get a number one seed. | 而且 Whitemarsh 会成为一号种子 |
[02:18] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[02:23] | There she is! | 她在呢 |
[02:24] | Here I am. | 我在 |
[02:27] | Oh, is that for me? | 是给我的吗 |
[02:28] | What? | 什么 |
[02:30] | Oh. Oh, no, no, no. It’s for Zoe. | 不不不 是给 Zoe 的 |
[02:33] | Why’d you get her a present? | 你为什么送她礼物 |
[02:35] | It’s more like an inside joke gift. | 算是内部笑话礼物 |
[02:37] | You guys already have inside jokes? | 你们都有内部笑话了 |
[02:39] | Sorta. It’s no big deal. | 差不多 其实也没什么 |
[02:40] | We’re hanging out again tonight though. | 我们今晚还要出去玩玩 |
[02:42] | – Tonight? – Mmm-hmm. | – 今晚 – 嗯 |
[02:44] | And what are you doing tonight? | 那你今晚干什么 |
[02:46] | I’m celebrating with the team. | 我会和球队一起庆祝 |
[02:48] | You can tag along if you want. | 如果你愿意 也可以加入 |
[02:49] | It’s gonna be kind of a guy thing though. | 不过今晚会是男人的世界 |
[02:51] | And you and Nick used to date. | 而且鉴于你和 Nick 以前的关系 |
[02:53] | I wouldn’t want things to get too awkward for me. | 我不想事情变得太尴尬 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I wouldn’t want that. | 是 我也不想 |
[02:58] | Yeah, we should probably get going, huh? | 看来我们该走了 是不 |
[03:05] | Wow. Janey. | 对了 Janey |
[03:07] | I almost forgot what today is. | 我都忘了今天是什么日子了 |
[03:09] | It’s trash day. | 今天是清理垃圾日 |
[03:11] | You mind grabbing it on your way out? Thanks. | 你不介意走的时候把垃圾扔掉吧 多谢啦 |
[03:18] | I can’t believe this. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[03:20] | They fracking forgot my birthday. | 他们居然忘了我的生日 |
[03:28] | * I’ve my heart where my head should be * | |
[03:33] | * Light up the rest of me * | |
[03:36] | * Cause your dreams they won’t fall apart * | |
[03:39] | * Through the stops the starts * | 特效 S猫 莫莫 |
[03:41] | * And life is a work of art * | 压制 Neasriel{/r} |
[03:47] | Jane By Design 1×13 – The Surprise | |
[03:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:54] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 嘿 |
[03:57] | – You wanted to see me, Coach? – Yes. | – 你找我 教练 – 没错 |
[03:59] | How’s your arm feeling today? | 你感觉手臂今天如何 |
[04:01] | Fine, I guess. | 我觉得 不错 |
[04:02] | On a scale of one to ten. | 一到十 大概是几 |
[04:04] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚 |
[04:05] | Approximately. Give me a number. | 大概呢 告我个数 |
[04:07] | Could we do this at practice? | 我们练习的时候再说 好吗 |
[04:09] | ‘Cause I’m kind of late for history. | 因为历史课我要迟到了 |
[04:11] | History’s in the past, Nick. I wanna discuss your future. | 历史都是过去的事了 Nick 我要谈谈你的未来 |
[04:14] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[04:15] | Does the name Steve Brooks ring a bell? | Steve Brooks 这个名字耳熟吗 |
[04:19] | – No. Should it? – That depends. | – 不熟 我应该知道吗 – 看情况吧 |
[04:22] | Have you ever heard of an organization | 那你听过一个组织 |
[04:24] | known as Major League Baseball? | 名为美职棒大联盟吗 |
[04:28] | – Have you? – Yeah. | – 有吗 – 当然 |
[04:29] | Good. Steve’s one of he top scouts. | 好 Steve 就是当中的顶级球探 |
[04:31] | He used to come here to watch me pitch. | 他曾经来这看过我投球 |
[04:34] | Anyhow, you remember that one-hit shutout | 你还记得上个月对战 Wrightsville |
[04:36] | you threw against Wrightsville last month? | 你一投战胜他们吗 |
[04:38] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[04:40] | Well, I sent Steve the game film. | 我呢 把录像寄给了 Steve |
[04:42] | Is that it? | 这个吗 |
[04:43] | No. | 不是 |
[04:44] | But he must’ve liked what he saw, | 他对所看到的一定是大为赞赏 |
[04:46] | because he’s here to watch you pitch today. | 因为他今天来了 专程来看你投球 |
[04:48] | – Are you being serious? – Yeah. | – 你是说真的吗 – 当然 |
[04:50] | This is huge for us. | 这对我们来说 无尚光荣 |
[04:53] | – Us? – You. | – 我们 – 是你 |
[04:54] | A scout from the Majors is here to watch me pitch? Today? | 美职棒的球探来这看我投球 今天 |
[04:59] | During lunch. | 午饭时间 |
[05:00] | So, how’s that arm feeling? One to ten. | 那么 你的手臂怎么样 一到十 |
[05:02] | I need a number. Right now. | 我要个数 现在 |
[05:05] | Nine and a half. | 九点五 |
[05:07] | So let me get this straight. It’s your best friend Jane’s birthday, | 让我猜猜 是你最好朋友 Jane 的生日 |
[05:10] | and you know this. | 而且你记得 |
[05:11] | Obviously. | 当然 |
[05:12] | But you don’t want her to know you know. | 但是你不想让她知道你知道 |
[05:14] | Exactly. That’s the plan. | 没错 就是这个计划 |
[05:15] | Sounds like a bad plan. | 听起来不怎么样 |
[05:17] | You know, I agree. | 我同意 |
[05:19] | Phase one of the plan is a little questionable. | 第一阶段还是存在点问题 |
[05:21] | As long as we’re in agreement. | 我们达成一致就好 |
[05:23] | Look, I’ve known Jane my entire life. | 我认识 Jane 这么久了 |
[05:25] | She’s gonna love it when we surprise her tonight at The Rack. | 她会喜欢我们今晚在 Rack 酒吧给她的惊喜的 |
[05:28] | An end of day surprise? | 晚上才给她惊喜 |
[05:29] | That’s phase two of your brilliant plan? | 这就是伟大计划的第二阶段吗 |
[05:32] | Actually, it’s her brother Ben’s plan. | 其实 这是她哥哥想出来的 |
[05:34] | I can’t take credit for it. | 我不能邀功 |
[05:35] | All right. I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[05:37] | As long as phase three involves some pretty great presents. | 第三阶段就是送漂亮精致的礼物 |
[05:40] | Actually, I think there’s only two phases. | 说实在的 我觉得目前只有两个阶段 |
[05:44] | But that reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[05:47] | Can you hide this in your locker? | 能把这个藏在你的柜子里吗 |
[05:48] | It’s Jane’s present, okay. | 这是给Jane的礼物 |
[05:49] | She saw it this morning and I told her it was for you. | 她今早看见了 我说是送给你的 |
[05:51] | Please don’t drag me into this. | 别把我扯进来 |
[05:52] | Ooh. There she is. Take it. | 噢 她来了 快拿着 |
[05:54] | – No. – Take it. | – 才不 – 拿着 |
[05:55] | – Just take it, please. – Fine. | – 拿着吧 求你了 – 好吧 |
[05:59] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好吗 – 你好 |
[06:01] | You guys haven’t officially met. Right? | 还没正式介绍你们认识呢 是不 |
[06:03] | This is Zoe. | 这是 Zoe |
[06:05] | – That’s Jane. – Hi. | – 这是 Jane – 你好 |
[06:06] | I feel like we’ve pretty much met. | 我觉得我们总能见到 |
[06:08] | Every story that Billy tells me involves you somehow. | Billy 说的每件事都有你 |
[06:11] | Oh, gosh. That sounds annoying. | 天啊 听着就烦 |
[06:13] | I’ve heard a lot about you, too. | 我也总是听说你 |
[06:15] | I hear you guys have a funny inside joke. | 听说你们都有内部笑话了 |
[06:20] | – We do? – Yeah. | – 有吗 – 是啊 |
[06:21] | No, it’s not really that funny at all. | 不过不是很好笑 |
[06:24] | Well, I should probably get to class. | 好吧 我该去上课了 |
[06:27] | It was nice to finally meet you, Zoe. | 认识你很高兴 Zoe |
[06:29] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[06:30] | You guys have fun tonight. | 祝你们晚上玩的开心 |
[06:36] | Oh, yeah. I might have accidentally suggested | 没错 我说走嘴了 |
[06:39] | that we were hanging out tonight. | 说我们晚上会出去玩 |
[06:43] | Thanks for dragging me into this. | 真感谢你把我拖进来 |
[06:49] | Okay. Nice! | 好的 不错 |
[06:53] | – Hi, Ben. – Hey. | – 好吗 Ben – 嘿 |
[06:55] | – You busy? I can come back if… – No. | – 你忙吗 我可以先走 如果 – 不用 |
[06:57] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[07:01] | I gotta ask. Are you avoiding me? | 我想问你是在躲着我吗 |
[07:04] | I thought you wanted me to avoid you. | 我觉得你想让我躲着你 |
[07:06] | No. That’s not what I said. | 才不是 我不是这么说的 |
[07:09] | I just wanted to slow things down. | 我只想放慢速度 |
[07:11] | I guess I’m not clear on the definition of “slow things down.” | 我想我不清楚“放慢速度”的定义 |
[07:16] | It just means… | 就是说 |
[07:18] | That we’re not together anymore. | 我们不在一起了 |
[07:21] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[07:22] | – Ben… – It’s okay. | – Ben – 没关系 |
[07:23] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[07:26] | I just kind of wish we could go back to the way things were before. | 我希望我们还能像以前一样 |
[07:30] | You know, when I could stop by and hang out in your office | 你知道 以前我可以到你的办公室转悠一圈 |
[07:33] | and it wouldn’t be too weird. | 也不会感觉很怪 |
[07:34] | Let’s be honest, it was always a little weird | 说真的 以前你去看我 |
[07:36] | when you would stop in to see me. | 就有点怪 |
[07:39] | But in a good way. | 但是很开心 |
[07:41] | Hey, so… | 那么 |
[07:43] | I don’t know if this would be too weird, | 我不知道这会不会很怪 |
[07:46] | but we’re having a surprise birthday party for Jane | 我们打算今晚在 Rack 给 Jane 办一个 |
[07:49] | tonight at The Rack, | 惊喜生日派对 |
[07:50] | and if you wanted to swing by, that would be… | 如果你也愿意来的话 那就 |
[07:54] | that would be cool. | 那就太棒了 |
[07:55] | For Jane, you know. She’d like that. | 为了Jane 你知道的 她会喜欢的 |
[07:57] | Sure. Sounds like fun. | 当然 听起来很有趣 |
[07:59] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:02] | Oh, yeah, and if you happen to run into Jane today, | 对了 如果你今天碰见 Jane |
[08:05] | we’re all pretending like we forgot her birthday. | 我们都假装忘了她的生日 |
[08:11] | That sounds like an awful idea. | 这听起来是个馊主意 |
[08:13] | No. It’s just phase one of the surprise. | 不是 这只是惊喜的第一阶段 |
[08:16] | Phase what? | 什么阶段 |
[08:17] | It’s not even remotely funny. | 这一点都不好玩 |
[08:19] | Well, I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[08:21] | I’m not doing it to be funny. Jane needs this. | 我不会拿这个开玩笑 Jane 需要这个 |
[08:23] | She’s been working so hard. | 她一直很努力工作 |
[08:25] | And every year I do something big for her birthday. | 每年我都会为她的生日精心准备 |
[08:27] | And she kind of expects it now. | 现在她已经有所期待 |
[08:29] | But I want this year to be the biggest birthday yet. | 我希望这次是最隆重的生日 |
[08:32] | You know, so, a surprise. | 你懂得 惊喜 |
[08:34] | Obviously your intentions are good here, Ben. | 显然 你是出于好意 Ben |
[08:36] | But I just worry that she has to go through the whole day | 但我只是担心她会煎熬一整天 |
[08:39] | thinking that everyone has… | 在想每个人 |
[08:41] | Ben, are you okay? | Ben 你还好吗 |
[08:44] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[08:47] | It’s a birthday card for Jane. | 给 Jane 的生日卡 |
[08:50] | Who’s it from? | 谁寄来的 |
[08:52] | It’s from our mom. | 我们妈妈寄来的 |
[08:59] | Good afternoon, Jeremy. | 下午好 Jeremy |
[09:00] | India India. | |
[09:01] | Isn’t it a beautiful day outside? | 外面阳光多明媚啊 |
[09:03] | – I wouldn’t know. – That’s because you work too hard. | – 我就不清楚了 – 是你太努力了 |
[09:05] | You should take more breaks. | 你应该多休息 |
[09:06] | Why? The sooner I finish this, the sooner you’ll go away. | 为什么 我越快完成 你越早走人 |
[09:09] | This collaboration is the only reason you’re here. | 这次合作是你在这的唯一原因 |
[09:11] | But we both know this collaboration is not the only reason I’m here. | 我们都清楚这次合作并不是我在这的唯一原因 |
[09:18] | So, what’s Gray been up to? | 所以 Gray 是怎么打算的 |
[09:20] | I haven’t been paying attention. | 我没注意 |
[09:21] | – Wrong answer. – Fine. | – 胡说 – 好吧 |
[09:23] | She had a meeting this morning, now she’s back. | 她今早有个会 现在回来了 |
[09:24] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[09:25] | A meeting with whom? | 和谁开会 |
[09:27] | I have no idea. Nor do I care. | 我不知道 我也不关心 |
[09:30] | Oh. Well, then maybe we should just go talk to Gray. Get it over with. | 好 也许我们应该去跟 Gray 说 你习惯吧 |
[09:33] | Your career has to end someday, right? Why not today. | 你的事业早晚有一天完蛋 不是吗 不如就今天吧 |
[09:36] | I’ll let you tell her the part about you and Beau. | 我会让你亲自跟她说你和 Beau 的勾当 |
[09:38] | Shh! | 小点声 |
[09:40] | I have no access to Gray’s calendar, India. | 我没有办法查阅 Gray 的日程表 India |
[09:43] | Sounds like you have a task! | 听上去你的任务还挺艰巨哦 |
[09:45] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[09:47] | And how would you suggest I gain access to her calendar? | 那你有什么好建议能让我看到她的日程表呢 |
[09:50] | Well, first you’ll need the password to her computer. | 这个嘛 首先你得知道她电脑的密码 |
[09:52] | – Two options there. You can either get it from Gray, | – 两点建议 要么你去问 Gray 要密码 |
[09:55] | or the only other person who knows it. – Jane. | 要么只能从另一个知道密码的人下手 – Jane |
[09:57] | – Isn’t this fun? – I don’t want to do this. | – 是不是很带劲啊 – 我不想这么做 |
[09:59] | That’s why it’s fun. | 所以才说很带劲儿啊 |
[10:01] | Get to work. | 赶紧干活 |
[10:10] | Hey, Coach. | 嘿 教练 |
[10:13] | Any last minute advice? | 有什么终极建议没 |
[10:15] | – What? – Advice? A pep talk? | – 神马 – 建议啊 激励一下呗 |
[10:17] | Anything. | 随便说点 |
[10:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:20] | You’ve been through this before. | 你有这方面的经历 |
[10:22] | What did your coach say to you? | 当时你教练跟你说了些什么 |
[10:24] | He walked up to me. He handed me the ball. | 他走向我 把球交给了我 |
[10:28] | And he said, “Don’t blow it, Quimby.” | 然后说 别搞砸了 Quimby |
[10:32] | Not exactly a pep talk. | 算不上是激励的话啊 |
[10:34] | Maybe not. But he knew how important the moment was. | 或许吧 不过他知道那一刻是多么的重要 |
[10:38] | Look, the scout’s not here to watch you do anything | 听着 球探来这儿不是为了要 |
[10:40] | that you don’t do every day in practice. | 看日常训练中你没做过的那些事 |
[10:43] | Most people never get an opportunity like this. | 大部分的人根本就没有这么好的机会 |
[10:46] | So don’t blow it, Fadden. | 所以说千万不要搞砸了 Fadden |
[11:20] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[11:24] | All right. I think I’ve seen enough. | 好了 我觉得我已经了解够了 |
[11:26] | Nice job, Nick. You’ve got some heat. | 干得不错 Nick 你很有力量啊 |
[11:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | Wow. These look amazing. | 哇哦 这些都看起来好赞 |
[11:38] | I’m busy, Jane. | 我很忙的 Jane |
[11:40] | Okay. Sorry to bother you. | 好吧 抱歉打扰你了 |
[11:43] | No, wait, I’m sorry. | 不 等下 对不起 |
[11:45] | I’m just a bit overwhelmed, that’s all. | 我只是有点不堪重负而已 |
[11:47] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没关系的 我能理解 |
[11:50] | You are taking on a lot of responsibility. | 你肩负了太多的责任 |
[11:53] | And you’re doing a great job. | 而且你一直都做的很好 |
[11:55] | In case nobody’s told you that lately. | 以防近来没人这么告诉你 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 不要就这样被冲昏头脑哦 |
[12:00] | I’ll try not to. | 我尽量呗 |
[12:02] | It’s time for me to go assist the boss. | 我该去协助我老板了 |
[12:06] | It must be difficult keeping track of all of Gray’s appointments. | 要联系跟进Gray所有的约会一定是相当滴困难吧 |
[12:09] | Oh, it’s not that bad. | 哦 也没那么糟啦 |
[12:11] | I mean, her calendar definitely keeps me busy, | 我是指 她的日程表害的我超忙那是肯定的啦 |
[12:13] | but it’s part of the job. Right? | 但这也是工作的一部分嘛 对吧 |
[12:14] | Yeah, yeah. Would you like some help? | 是啊 没错 需要帮助吗 |
[12:16] | With what? Gray’s schedule? | 帮什么 Gray的日程安排吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah. I’m happy to lend a hand. | 是啊 我很乐意搭把手的 |
[12:19] | Jeremy, you are overseeing the most important collection | Jeremy 你正在负责监督 Donovan Decker 这几年来 |
[12:21] | that Donovan Decker has had in years. | 最重要的系列 |
[12:24] | I’m pretty sure your energy and focus should be on that. | 我确信你应该全神贯注在那上面 |
[12:26] | I suppose you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[12:28] | But it was very nice of you to offer. | 不过还是很感谢你 |
[12:33] | What is Birdie doing down here? | Birdie 上这儿来干什么 |
[12:35] | I haven’t seen her for weeks. | 我有好几周没见过她了 |
[12:37] | Must mean someone’s getting hired. | 肯定意味着要招新人了呗 |
[12:40] | Or getting fired. | 也可能是裁员 |
[12:43] | Hey, you were right. Kid’s got good stuff. | 嘿 你说的没错 那小孩确实是有点实力的 |
[12:46] | Kinda reminds me of you when you pitched on this mound. | 让我想到了当年你投球的那一出 |
[12:49] | That was a long time ago. | 好汉不提当年勇 |
[12:50] | Not that long. | 也没有那么久远 |
[12:51] | You got anything left in the tank? | 你脑海中还有放不下的吗 |
[12:53] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[12:54] | Well, let’s find out. | 这个嘛 我们会搞清楚的 |
[12:55] | I left all that behind. Remember? | 我已经把那些都放下了 记得吗 |
[12:57] | I do. And I remember why you did it. | 记得 我还记得你为什么会这么做 |
[12:59] | There’s no use hanging on to the past. | 停留在过去是没有意义的 |
[13:01] | – Sure there is. – Why? | – 我确定是有的 – 为什么 |
[13:03] | Because it was your dream. And you loved it. | 因为那曾经是你的梦想 而且你热爱着它 |
[13:06] | Come on. | 拜托啦 |
[13:09] | One pitch. | 投一球 |
[13:11] | One pitch. | 就一球 |
[13:21] | – Come on, Coach. – All right. | – 加油 教练 – 好了 |
[13:22] | – Fire in the hole. – Yeah. | – 直捣黄龙 – 没错 |
[13:32] | Ben, where did that come from? | Ben 球是从哪跑出来的 |
[13:36] | One pitch. | 就一球 |
[13:39] | Have I told you how much I love your new office, Gray? | 我有跟你说过我有多喜欢你的新办公室吗 Gray |
[13:41] | Yes, you have. | 是的 你有说过 |
[13:43] | Right. Forgot. It’s great. | 是啊 忘记了 真的很赞 |
[13:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:47] | Oh, and I wanted to thank you for going a full two weeks | 我想感谢你这整整两周以来 |
[13:49] | without a single termination. | 不间断的工作 |
[13:50] | It’s a new record. | 这是自你上任以来 |
[13:52] | Since you took over. | 一项新的记录 |
[13:54] | Although it has made my job a little boring lately. | 尽管这使得我的工作近来有点无聊 |
[13:56] | I’ll see what I can do about that. | 我会看看有什么我能做的 |
[13:58] | Oh, don’t go firing anyone just to keep me busy. | 呃 不要为了充实我而炒掉任何人哦 |
[14:01] | Unless you really want to. | 除非你真的是想这么做 |
[14:03] | Kidding. Or not. Up to you. | 玩笑与否 取决于你 |
[14:06] | Ha! | 呵 |
[14:07] | So are we finished here? | 说完了吗 |
[14:09] | No, that was just small talk. | 没有 那只是闲聊而已 |
[14:11] | Which I promise to avoid in the future. | 我保证以后尽量避免 |
[14:14] | Anyway, I was updating our employee files, | 总之 我刚在更新员工档案 |
[14:17] | and I came across a piece of information | 发现了一些信息 |
[14:18] | I think you should see. | 我觉得你应该看看 |
[14:25] | This is Jane’s file. | 这是 Jane 的档案 |
[14:26] | Yes. I circled a discrepancy. | 没错 我圈出了有个矛盾的地方 |
[14:32] | Are you sure this is correct? | 你确定这是正确的吗 |
[14:34] | As far as I know. Yes. | 据我所知 是的 |
[14:37] | That little liar. | 那个小骗子 |
[14:45] | Can I help you, Jane? | 需要帮忙吗 Jane |
[14:46] | Uh, is that my…? | 呃 那是我的… |
[14:51] | Oh. Uh… | 呃… |
[14:53] | is everything okay? I saw Birdie come in here | 没事吧 我看见 Birdie 进来 |
[14:55] | and it looked sort of serious. | 还看上去很严肃的样子 |
[14:57] | And it’s probably none of my business. | 可能也不关我的事吧 |
[14:59] | Correct. | 没错 |
[15:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | So you said you had some things that you needed me to do today. | 那么你之前说今天有一些事情需要我来做的 |
[15:06] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[15:07] | You changed your mind about…? | 你改变你的主意是… |
[15:10] | I don’t need you. | 我不需要你了 |
[15:11] | But who’s gonna answer your phones? | 但是那要谁来给你接电话呢 |
[15:13] | I’ll do it myself. | 我亲自来 |
[15:17] | That’ll be all. | 就这样吧 |
[15:37] | Move! | 闪开 |
[15:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:44] | Hello, Jeremy. Checking in. | 哈罗 Jeremy 查岗了 |
[15:46] | What’ve you got for me? | 你给我查到什么了没 |
[15:47] | India, I really do have a lot of actual work to do. | India 我真的有很多现实的事情要做 |
[15:50] | Oh, you mean the work that I was hired to critique and approve? | 哦 你是指那些需要我审核和批准的活儿么 |
[15:52] | Let’s see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[15:53] | Don’t care. | 没兴趣 |
[15:55] | Really don’t care. | 真的没兴趣 |
[15:57] | This one’s okay. | 这个还行 |
[15:59] | Still don’t care. | 但还是没兴趣 |
[16:01] | Thanks for the morale boost. | 多谢你这振奋士气的话 |
[16:03] | I’m assuming that you didn’t get the password to Gray’s computer. | 我猜你肯定没有拿到Gray电脑的密码 |
[16:05] | – I tried. – Try harder. | – 我试过了 – 再努力一些 |
[16:07] | Passwords are secret for a reason, India. | 密码都很秘密 India |
[16:09] | It’s not as if I can just request it in a casual conversation with Jane. | 这不是说在随便一个谈话中我就可以问 Jane 要的 |
[16:12] | Oh! You’re terrible at this. | 你在这方面还真差劲啊 |
[16:13] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我把你这话当成是对我的赞美 |
[16:14] | The clock is ticking, Jeremy. | 时间紧迫啊 Jeremy |
[16:16] | – It is? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 当然 |
[16:18] | Obviously it’s ticking. | 显然是很紧迫的 |
[16:21] | Since when? | 从什么时候起 |
[16:22] | Since the moment I told you I needed Gray’s calendar. | 从我告诉你我需要 Gray 的日程安排那刻起 |
[16:24] | In my defense, this is the first I’m hearing about an actual deadline. | 在我看来 这是我第一次听到一个实际的最后通牒啊 |
[16:27] | Do you think this is funny? | 你觉得这样很好笑吗 |
[16:30] | No. | 不觉得 |
[16:31] | Maybe I wasn’t clear before. | 或许我之前没有把意思说清楚 |
[16:34] | You, Jeremy, need to do what I tell you, when I tell you, | 你 Jeremy 必须按照我说的去做 |
[16:38] | or I will see to it that your entire life is ruined. | 否则的话我会确保毁了你的下半辈子 |
[16:41] | How’s that for an actual deadline? | 这样的最后通牒如何呢 |
[16:50] | Mind if I join you? | 不介意我坐这儿吧 |
[16:51] | Go for it. | 你随意 |
[16:53] | So how are you today? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[16:56] | You know when you get the feeling | 你知道当你有一种 |
[16:57] | that something bad is about to happen to you? | 在你身上将要发生一些不好的事情的感觉吗 |
[17:00] | Is something bad about to happen to me? | 是不是有什么不好的事情要发生在我身上了 |
[17:01] | No. Not you. | 不 不是你 |
[17:04] | Forget it. | 当我没说吧 |
[17:05] | I know this might sound paranoid. | 我知道这听着有点疑神疑鬼的 |
[17:07] | But something’s up. I think I’m about to get fired. | 但是有事情要发生了 我觉得我可能要被炒了 |
[17:10] | Why would you get fired? | 你为什么会被炒啊 |
[17:13] | Because I haven’t been completely honest here. | 因为我在这儿没有绝对坦诚 |
[17:16] | I feel like a fraud, and I’m just waiting for everybody to figure it out. | 我感觉自己像个骗子 现在我只是坐等大家来拆穿我 |
[17:22] | Well, we all feel like that sometimes. | 这个嘛 有时候我们都会有这种感觉的 |
[17:24] | You have no idea. | 你不懂的 |
[17:26] | And to top it all off, it is my birthday. | 而且最糟糕的事 今天是我生日 |
[17:28] | That’s a good thing. Right? | 这是件好事 不是吗 |
[17:30] | Not when everyone forgot about it. | 没人记得的时候不算是 |
[17:32] | Ouch. Really? | 伤人啊 不是吧 |
[17:34] | – Yeah. – Oh, no. | – 是的 – 噢 杯具 |
[17:37] | Well, I got an idea. | 这样 我有个主意 |
[17:39] | I got to run some errands. And I was thinking that you could come with me. | 我有一些跑腿的事情要做 我想你可以和我一起 |
[17:43] | I can’t just leave. | 我不能就这样走了 |
[17:44] | I already cleared it with Gray. | 我已经跟Gray通过气了 |
[17:46] | I really don’t think it’s a good idea to be running errands. | 我真的不觉得去跑腿是个好主意 |
[17:48] | Because my career is imploding. | 因为我的事业快要自爆了 |
[17:50] | Yeah. Well, if that’s true, | 好吧 这个么 如果这是真的 |
[17:52] | then it’s probably better to be outside of the blast radius. | 那或许远离爆炸半径会比较好哦 |
[17:55] | I said imploding, not exploding. | 我说的是自爆 不是爆炸 |
[17:58] | But you make a decent point. | 不过你说的也没错 |
[18:00] | So let me just go get my phone. | 等我去拿下我的手机 |
[18:02] | No, you don’t need your phone. You need to clear your head. All right? | 不 你不需要带手机 你需要醒醒脑 知道吗 |
[18:05] | Come on. We’ll be back before you know it. | 好嘛 我们去去就回的啦 |
[18:11] | Hey, Ben. | 嘿 Ben |
[18:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:14] | I heard Nick Fadden really put on a show for that scout today. | 我听说 Nick Fadden 着实把那些球探给惊艳到了 |
[18:16] | He did. I’m proud of him. | 确实如此 我为他感到骄傲 |
[18:20] | So if you don’t mind me asking, | 介意我问一下 |
[18:22] | how did Jane react to getting a card from your mom? | Jane 收到她妈妈的贺卡后的反应吗 |
[18:25] | I decided not to give it to her. | 我决定不给她看 |
[18:27] | Ben, don’t you think you’re taking this birthday surprise too far? | Ben 难道你不觉得你这生日惊喜会有点太过了吗 |
[18:30] | It’s not about that. | 与那个无关 |
[18:32] | She, um… she can’t… | 她 嗯 她不能 |
[18:36] | she can’t just send a card after all these years. | 她不能在多年后就这么寄来一张卡片 |
[18:38] | She doesn’t get to do that. | 她没有资格这么做 |
[18:40] | It’s too late. She’s just… | 太迟了 她 |
[18:42] | she’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[18:47] | Do you really think that you should get to decide that for Jane? | 你真的觉得你可以替 Jane 做决定吗 |
[18:50] | Actually, yes. I do get to decide that for her. | 事实上 我可以 我就是可以替她做决定 |
[18:52] | It’s my decision because our mom gave me that power | 这是我的决定因为我妈在抛弃我们的时候 |
[18:56] | when she abandoned us. | 就给了我这个权利 |
[19:00] | And I’d appreciate it if you’d support that decision. | 如果你能支持我的决定 我会很感激 |
[19:08] | Password, password, password. | 密码 密码 密码 |
[19:10] | If I were Gray’s password, where would I be? | 如果我是 Gray 的密码 我会藏在哪里呢 |
[19:12] | Not in here. Not under here. | 不在这里面 不在这下面 |
[19:14] | No, not in here. | 没有 不在这里 |
[19:17] | Can I help you, Jeremy? | 需要帮忙吗 Jeremy |
[19:19] | Oh, hello, Gray. I was just looking for you. Actually. | 呃 你好啊 Gray 事实上 我正在找你呢 |
[19:22] | Under my desk? | 在我桌子底下找我 |
[19:23] | No. While I was waiting for you, I was just admiring it. | 不是 我在等你的时候 我就很喜欢这张桌子 |
[19:26] | It’s quite elegant. | 非常的高雅 |
[19:28] | Solid construction. Sleek design. | 实心坚固 外观时尚 |
[19:31] | Who makes this? | 这谁做的呀 |
[19:32] | – Who cares? – Not me. | – 管它呢 – 反正不是我 |
[19:34] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[19:35] | – You are? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[19:38] | – What’ve you got for me? – I’m sorry? | – 你给我带来了什么没 – 你说什么 |
[19:41] | I’m talking about India. | 我说的是India |
[19:43] | I gave you a specific assignment. | 我交给你的一项特殊任务 |
[19:45] | Get close to India. Very close. | 接近India 特别接近 |
[19:47] | Find out what she’s up to. Remember? | 打探到她在计划什么 记得么 |
[19:50] | Yes. Yes. Of course I remember. | 是的是的 我当然记得 |
[19:51] | Well, have you had success? | 那么 成功了吗 |
[19:54] | Define success. | 成功怎么定义 |
[19:56] | Useful information. Do you have any? | 有用的情报 你搜集到了吗 |
[20:05] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[20:06] | Oh. Then get to work. | 那就给我去做事 |
[20:14] | Admit it. That’s the best thing you’ve ever eaten. Right? | 承认吧 这是你吃过的最好吃的了 是吧 |
[20:17] | No. Not even close. | 没有 才不是呢 |
[20:18] | You know the secret? It’s the stick. | 你知道其中的秘密吗 秘密就在棒子中 |
[20:20] | It apparently gives the meat its delicious flavor. | 显然它给了肉鲜美的味道 |
[20:21] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[20:23] | I don’t know. I’ve actually never had one of those things. | 我也不知道 我从来没吃过这些东西 |
[20:25] | What? | 神马 |
[20:27] | It’s meat on a stick. It’s disgusting. Who eats that? | 这是肉串耶 好脏的 谁吃这些呀 |
[20:28] | I mean, frankly I’m a little disappointed in you. | 我是指 老实说我对你有点失望 |
[20:30] | You’re a little bit annoying. | 你这样有点讨人厌哦 |
[20:32] | Oh, just trust me. I can be so annoying if you give me a chance. | 相信我 如果你给我机会我可以让你见识我的讨人厌 |
[20:35] | I might. | 我会哦 |
[20:36] | So where are we going next? | 我们下一站去哪 |
[20:38] | Let’s go ice skating at Rockefeller Center. | 我们去洛克菲勒中心滑冰去吧 |
[20:39] | It’s not exactly ice skating weather. | 这个天气不太适合滑冰吧 |
[20:41] | You’re right. It feels a little warm, doesn’t it? | 你说的没错 感觉有些暖和 不是吗 |
[20:43] | Okay. Come here. | 好吧 过来 |
[20:48] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[20:50] | Right? | 是吗 |
[20:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[20:55] | Right? | 是吗 |
[20:56] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:58] | – Eli, what’s up? – How’s it going? | – Eli 怎么样 – 最近如何 |
[21:00] | – Good to see you. – Jane. Chris Benz. | – 见到你很高兴 – Jane 这是 Chris Benz |
[21:02] | Jane. Nice to meet you. | Jane 很高兴认识你 |
[21:03] | Nice to meet you. I know who you are.You’re the prince of color. | 很高兴认识你 我知道你是谁 你是色彩王子嘛 |
[21:07] | Well, good to see you. I got to run. | 恩 很高兴见到你 我得走了 |
[21:09] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:16] | Does it look like me? | 看起来像我吗 |
[21:17] | Don’t talk. You’re gonna ruin it. | 不要说话 你会毁了整幅画 |
[21:19] | But yeah, it looks exactly like you. | 不过 确实 很像你 |
[21:32] | Phase two. The big surprise. | 第二阶段 很大的惊喜 |
[21:35] | You got it. What do you think? | 没错 你认为怎么样 |
[21:37] | I like it. It’s clean. Simple. | 我很喜欢它 干净 简洁 |
[21:40] | I’m not really sure it’s clear whose birthday it is though. | 但是我不是很确定这是谁的生日 |
[21:42] | Too much? | 有一些过了啊 |
[21:44] | It’s really uneven. | 就是有点歪 |
[21:46] | Okay. In that case, grab the other end. | 好吧 如果这样的话 抓住那个边 |
[21:55] | Just a little lower. | 稍微低一些 |
[21:57] | Yeah. Right there. | 对 就在那 |
[22:00] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[22:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Here’s your decoy gift. | 这是你的伪装礼物 |
[22:06] | Yeah. I’m sorry I put you in that position with Jane. | 不好意思让你卷入 Jane 这情况里 |
[22:08] | It wasn’t cool. | 这确实不好 |
[22:10] | I mean, you guys just met and everything. | 我意思是你们刚刚见面还有经历的一切 |
[22:12] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[22:13] | The decoy date part was a little much. But I’m over it. | 那个伪装约会确实有一些 但是我不在乎了 |
[22:17] | – Good to know. – So, | – 很高兴知道这些 – 所以 |
[22:20] | do you think she’s gonna like all this? | 你觉得她会喜欢这些吗 |
[22:25] | I hope so. | 希望是的 |
[22:26] | To be honest, I really just wanna get this over with. | 说实话 我真的很想让这件事过去 |
[22:29] | Things have been different since I got back to school. | 自从我回学校 事情变得就不一样了 |
[22:33] | Jane and I were just finally starting to get back on track. | Jane和我刚刚终于回到原有状态 |
[22:37] | You two are pretty close, huh? | 你们关系很亲近 是吗 |
[22:38] | Yeah. About as close as you can be. | 是的 特别的亲近 |
[22:41] | Were you two ever… you know? | 你们曾经 你明白我什么意思 |
[22:44] | No. No. We’re just best friends. | 不不 我们只是最好的朋友 |
[22:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:51] | Just wondering. | 只是好奇 |
[22:53] | Hey, do you think that you can give me a ride home tonight after the party? | 嘿 今晚派对结束我可以搭你的顺风车回家吗 |
[22:57] | If not it’s totally cool. | 如果不可以也没关系的 |
[22:58] | No. It’s cool. I’d like that. | 不 可以的 我很乐意 |
[23:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:05] | This looks nothing like me. | 这看起来一点不像我 |
[23:07] | Well then, you shouldn’t have been talking. | 那么 你不应该一直说话 |
[23:09] | You think me talking made my chin three times too big? | 你认为我说话让我的下巴看起来三倍那么大 |
[23:11] | We’re never gonna know, are we? | 我们永远不会知道 对吧 |
[23:13] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你做这些 |
[23:15] | You’re welcome. | 没关系 |
[23:17] | So nobody remembered your birthday, huh? | 所以 没人记得你的生日 是吗 |
[23:21] | It’s okay. I think everybody’s just really busy. | 没关系 可能大家都太忙了 |
[23:24] | There’s a lot going on. | 发生了很多事情 |
[23:26] | My brother’s going through a breakup, | 我哥哥刚经历分手 |
[23:29] | and my best friend just met a girl. | 我最好的朋友遇到一个女孩 |
[23:31] | Is this the same best friend you rushed off to meet the other night? | 这个最好的朋友就是你那天晚上急着见面的那个人吗 |
[23:34] | Yes. That is the one. | 是的 就是他 |
[23:36] | Sounds like he’s more than a friend. | 听起来他不只是个朋友 |
[23:38] | No. | 不 |
[23:39] | I mean, he’ll always be more than a friend. | 我的意思是他永远不只是朋友 |
[23:42] | But sometimes the timing just isn’t right. | 但是就是时间不对 |
[23:43] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[23:45] | I’d rather not. | 我不太想 |
[23:46] | Just do it. | 照做吧 |
[23:49] | Hey, man. Let me get this balloon. | 嘿 我要一个气球 |
[23:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:51] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[23:54] | Okay. Open ’em. | 好的 睁开眼睛 |
[23:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:58] | It’s a balloon on a string. | 拴着绳子的气球啊 |
[24:00] | – Okay. – It’s the best I could do on short notice. | – 好吧 – 这是短时间内我所能做的最好的了 |
[24:03] | Thank you, Eli. | 谢谢你 Eli |
[24:04] | Happy birthday, Jane. | 生日快乐 Jane |
[24:16] | Where is everyone? | 大家都哪去了 |
[24:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:22] | Maybe everyone went home for the day. | 也许大家都回家了 |
[24:25] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[24:27] | I guess not everyone forgot about your birthday. | 看来不是所有人都忘了你的生日 |
[24:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:41] | – Happy birthday.- Happy birthday. | – 生日快乐 – 生日快乐 |
[24:42] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[24:44] | Oh, you should’ve seen your face. | 你应该看看你自己表情 |
[24:45] | Priceless. | 无价之宝 |
[24:46] | You seriously had no idea? | 你真的不知道 |
[24:48] | – Be honest. – No idea. | – 诚实些 – 不知道 |
[24:49] | And if I’m being honest, I thought I was being fired. | 而且如果我诚实些我会被炒的 |
[24:52] | Why would you be fired? | 为什么你会被炒 |
[24:54] | I don’t know. I guess I was being a little… | 我不知道 我猜我有一些 |
[24:56] | Paranoid? | 偏执 |
[24:57] | Yes. I was being paranoid. | 是的 我有些偏执 |
[25:00] | Well, Eli was a rock star today. | Eli 今天是个明星啊 |
[25:02] | Oh, he was? | 他是明星 |
[25:04] | Carter texted him like eight times to keep you away from the office. | Carter 给他发了八次短信来让你远离办公室 |
[25:07] | It wasn’t easy. | 那并不容易 |
[25:09] | We actually ended up getting one of those little caricature things just to kill time. | 我们最后竟然用那些小漫画来消磨时间 |
[25:12] | Well, good work, Eli. | 干得漂亮 Eli |
[25:16] | So you were just stalling this whole time? | 所以你一直在拖延 |
[25:20] | Yeah. You know, it’s not easy to plan a whole fake date on the fly. | 是的 你也知道 设计一个假的约会并不是那么容易 |
[25:24] | Well, you made it look easy. | 但是你让它看起来很容易 |
[25:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[25:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:34] | Dude, where is Jane? | 兄弟 Jane 在哪 |
[25:35] | She’s on her way. | 她在路上 |
[25:37] | She said that? | 她这么说的 |
[25:38] | Not in those exact words. | 不完全是 |
[25:39] | Okay. You can’t get a hold of her. | 好吧 你联系不到她了 |
[25:40] | I can get a hold of her easily. | 我可以很轻易联系到她 |
[25:42] | I just haven’t yet. | 我只是还没有 |
[25:45] | I texted her. I’m waiting to hear back. | 我给她发短信了 在等她回复 |
[25:47] | How many texts? | 发了多少 |
[25:49] | – Seven. – Wow! | – 七条 – 哇塞 |
[25:51] | Phase two of the plan is officially unraveling. | 计划第二阶段宣布正式泡汤 |
[25:54] | There’s no need to panic. | 不用慌张 |
[25:57] | Who are all these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[25:59] | I don’t know. Jane’s friends? | 我不知道 Jane 的朋友吗 |
[26:02] | Harper invited most of them. | 大部分都是 Harper 邀请的 |
[26:04] | Who invited Harper? | 谁邀请的 Harper |
[26:07] | I did. | 我 |
[26:08] | I wanted to fill the room. | 我想叫更多的人 |
[26:10] | Okay, everyone! | 好吧 大家听着 |
[26:11] | Everyone, when I say hide, | 当我说藏起来的时候 |
[26:14] | everyone should hide. | 大家都需要藏起来 |
[26:16] | And then when Jane comes in the door, yell “surprise” really loud. | 然后当 Jane 进门的时候大喊 惊喜 |
[26:19] | – Got it? – Thanks, Harper. | – 明白了吗 – 谢谢你 Harper |
[26:20] | But I think we’ve all been to a surprise party before. | 但是我觉得我们都参加过惊喜生日派对 |
[26:23] | No, I saw a few nerds here. I’m just trying to keep them in the loop. | 不 我看到几个宅男 我只是希望他们能融入 |
[26:26] | Very thoughtful of you. | 想的真周全 |
[26:27] | Thanks. I thought so, too. | 谢谢 我也是这么认为 |
[26:30] | Okay. Any questions? | 好的 大家有问题吗 |
[26:32] | Yes, Caitlyn. | 是的 Caitlyn |
[26:34] | Whose birthday party is this? | 这是谁的生日聚会 |
[26:36] | It’s Jane’s. | Jane 的 |
[26:39] | Yes, Caitlyn, again. | 还是Caitlyn |
[26:41] | Who’s Jane? | 谁是 Jane |
[26:42] | It doesn’t matter! It’s a party. Don’t make me regret inviting you. | 那没关系 这是个聚会 不要让我后悔请你们 |
[26:47] | She’s here! This is it! | 她来了她来了 |
[26:49] | She’s here! Everyone hide. | 她来了 大家藏起来 |
[26:51] | And don’t forget to yell out”surprise” when she comes in. | 还有她进来的时候不要忘了喊 惊喜 |
[26:59] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[27:04] | It’s not her! | 不是她 |
[27:06] | Everyone. That is not Jane. It’s Lulu. | 大家 这不是 Jane 是 Lulu |
[27:12] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么来了 |
[27:14] | Harper invited me. | Harper 邀请的我 |
[27:16] | But you don’t even like Jane. | 但是你甚至不喜欢 Jane |
[27:17] | True, but I had a feeling you’d sneak away to her party. | 是的 但是我预感你会偷偷溜出她的派对 |
[27:21] | Looks like I was right. | 看起来我是对的 |
[27:22] | I didn’t sneak away to anything. | 我从来不偷偷溜出去 |
[27:23] | You didn’t tell me you were coming. | 你没有告诉我你会来 |
[27:24] | That’s because I found out about it after school. | 那是因为我放学以后才知道的 |
[27:26] | Coach Quimby invited me. | Quimby 教练邀请的我 |
[27:28] | Why can’t you just admit you didn’t want me here? | 为什么你就不承认你不想让我来 |
[27:29] | I don’t really care if… | 我真的不关心 |
[27:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[27:33] | Maybe we should just leave before Jane gets here. | 也许我们应该在 Jane 来之前走 |
[27:35] | I don’t wanna ruin her party. | 我不想毁了她的聚会 |
[27:38] | No. You can leave if you want. | 不 如果你想你可以走 |
[27:40] | I think I’m gonna stay for a while. | 我想我会在这呆一会儿 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:48] | What the hell is going on here? | 这发生了什么 |
[27:50] | Birthday party for Jane. | Jane 的生日聚会 |
[27:51] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[27:53] | Oh, no. She’s gonna think I got all dressed up for her. | 哦不 她肯定觉得我为她打扮成这样 |
[27:57] | What’s the matter, India? | 那又怎么样 India |
[27:58] | Gray never threw you a party when you were her assistant? | 但你还是 Gray 助理的时候 她从来没给你办过聚会 |
[28:01] | Didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[28:08] | Feeling like an outsider yet? | 感觉是局外人了吗 |
[28:10] | You should be. You are an outsider now. | 你应该觉得 你就是个局外人 |
[28:13] | Gray’s nephew is the new teacher’s pet. | Gray 的侄子是新宠了 |
[28:16] | So whether you like it or not, | 不管你喜欢与否 |
[28:17] | you and I are in this together, Jeremy. | 我们在一条船上 Jeremy |
[28:22] | I need another drink. | 我需要再来一杯酒 |
[28:27] | Oh! | 哦 |
[28:38] | Hey, did I miss the big surprise? | 嘿 我错过什么惊喜了吗 |
[28:40] | No. Jane’s not here yet. | 没有 Jane 还没来呢 |
[28:42] | – Uh-oh. – Yeah. | – 哦 – 是的 |
[28:43] | Things are not going as smoothly as I’d hoped. | 事情没有我想像的那么顺利 |
[28:46] | Shocker. | 好惊讶 |
[28:48] | I guess I deserve that. | 我想我应得的 |
[28:50] | I wasn’t sure you were gonna show up. | 我不确定你会来的 |
[28:52] | I told you I was coming. | 我告诉你我会来的 |
[28:54] | Yeah, but I was kind of a jerk to you earlier. | 是的 但是之前我对你表现的像个混蛋 |
[28:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:59] | I think I kind of have a short fuse when it comes to my mom. | 我想可能提到我妈妈的时候我就比较火爆 |
[29:01] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我理解的 |
[29:03] | It was really none of my business anyway. | 再说这也跟我没关系 |
[29:05] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 好吧 很高兴你来 |
[29:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:09] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[29:11] | Everybody hide! This time it’s really her! | 大家藏起来 这次真的是她 |
[29:15] | Good timing. | 时间正好 |
[29:18] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[29:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[29:23] | Everyone. Another false alarm! | 大伙 又是虚惊一场 |
[29:25] | This is not Jane. | 她不是 Jane |
[29:27] | I have no idea who these women are, | 我完全不知道这些人是谁 |
[29:28] | or what they are doing here. | 而且她们来干什么 |
[29:31] | Wait a minute. Is that… | 等等 那是 |
[29:32] | Amanda Clark Amanda Clark. | |
[29:34] | Wow! | 哇塞 |
[29:39] | Ben Ben! | |
[29:44] | Who’s the babe? | 那是谁 |
[29:45] | She was our prom queen. | 她是我们的舞会女王 |
[29:47] | Every girl wanted to be her, and every boy was in love with her. | 所有女孩都希望是她 所有男孩都希望跟她约会 |
[29:51] | Including Ben? | 包括 Ben |
[29:53] | Looks like it. | 看起来是啊 |
[29:59] | So, Jeremy, did you know about this? | Jeremy 你知道这一切吗 |
[30:02] | What? | 什么 |
[30:04] | About the surprise party. | 这个惊喜派对 |
[30:05] | I found out moments before you came back. | 我就在你来之前知道的 |
[30:08] | Happy birthday, Jane. | 生日快乐 Jane |
[30:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:11] | How was your afternoon with Gray’s niece? | 下午跟 Gray 的侄女相处的如何 |
[30:12] | Nephew. And you can call him Eli. | 是侄子 你可以叫他 Eli |
[30:15] | No, thanks. He got the job because he’s Gray’s nephew, | 不了 谢谢 他得到这个工作因为他是 Gray 的侄子 |
[30:18] | so I’ll call him Gray’s nephew. | 所以我就叫他 Gray 的侄子好了 |
[30:19] | Maybe you should give him a chance. | 也许你应该给他一个机会 |
[30:20] | I don’t have to give him a chance! | 我没必要给他一个机会 |
[30:23] | Jeremy. I think you’ve had enough to drink. | Jeremy 我认为你喝的够多的了 |
[30:25] | So do I. | 我也这么认为 |
[30:27] | What does it matter, India? You gonna blackmail me some more? | 那又怎么样 India 你会打我更多小报告 |
[30:30] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[30:31] | Nothing. He’s drunk. Jeremy, come on, come with me. | 没什么 他喝多了 Jeremy 跟我走 |
[30:33] | Where we going? | 我们去哪 |
[30:35] | Don’t you want to get the password? | 你不是想要密码吗 |
[30:38] | You need to pull it together. | 我们需要团结 |
[30:39] | I’m tired of your threats. | 我受够了你的威胁 |
[30:40] | Oh, you think I’m bluffing? | 哦 你认为我在虚张声势 |
[30:41] | ‘Cause I will go tell Gray the truth. | 因为我会去告诉 Gray 真相 |
[30:43] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[30:44] | What? | 什么 |
[30:46] | Go get Gray. Let’s get this over with. I’m ready to confess. | 去找 Gray 我们把这个解决了 我准备好承认了 |
[30:48] | – Jeremy… – Go get her, India. | – Jeremy – 去把她叫来 India |
[30:51] | Go get Gray. | 去把 Gray 叫来 |
[30:54] | Okay. Fine. Fine. I’ll go get her. | ok 好的 好的 我会去把她叫来 |
[30:57] | But before I do, there’s something I need to tell you. | 但是在我做之前 有些事我需要告诉你 |
[31:00] | Over here. | 这里 |
[31:02] | What is over here? | 这里什么 |
[31:08] | Let me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[31:09] | It’s dark. | 太昏暗了 |
[31:10] | Not until you sober up and snap out of it. | 直到你清醒 振作起来 |
[31:20] | So is that like Billy’s new girlfriend? | 那是 Billy 的新女朋友吗 |
[31:22] | I have no idea. Who cares? | 我不知道 谁在乎 |
[31:26] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[31:28] | Then why bring it up? | 为什么提这件事 |
[31:29] | I was just wondering who Billy’s next victim is. | 我只是想知道谁是下一个受害者 |
[31:33] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[31:35] | You know, I’m still waiting on you to ask me how today went. | 你知道 我一直在等你问我今天过得怎么样 |
[31:38] | How what went? | 那你今天打算做什么 |
[31:40] | I told you that a major league scout was coming to watch me pitch today. | 我之前和你提过一个美职棒的球探 今天来看我打球 |
[31:44] | Right… Wait. What? | 不错 等等 什么 |
[31:46] | Maybe if you stopped looking over at Billy | 也许你可以停下对 Billy 的注视 |
[31:48] | you’d be able to follow along. | 你就会听见我说的什么了 |
[31:50] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[31:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:53] | This conversation’s over. And so are we. | 谈话结束 我们也结束吧 |
[31:56] | Fine by me. | 我没关系 |
[32:06] | Hi. Just so you know, whoever you are. | 嗨 你应该知道 无论你是谁 |
[32:09] | This little thing here with Billy, it isn’t gonna work out. | 和 Billy 在一起 不会有结果的 |
[32:12] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[32:13] | Lulu, stop. | Lulu 住口 |
[32:14] | No matter what he says to you, | 无论他对你说什么 |
[32:16] | you should know he’s in love with his best friend. | 你都应该知道他爱着他最好的朋友 |
[32:19] | And that’s never gonna change. | 而且这点永远不会变 |
[32:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:36] | Jane. It’s me again. Please call me back. It’s important. | Jane 还是我 请回我电话 这非常重要 |
[32:43] | Hello, Ben. Is everything okay? | Hello Ben 事情还顺利吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah, yeah. Nothing to worry about. | 是的 没什么好担心的 |
[32:47] | So what’s going on here? | 那边怎么样了 |
[32:49] | Amanda was just telling me about her career in Hollywood. | Amanda 刚刚和我聊了她在好莱坞的事业 |
[32:53] | I always knew you were gonna make it big. | 我就知道你会走红的 |
[32:55] | Well, I just filmed an episode of CSI. Not to brag. | 嗯 我刚刚拍了一集CSI 不是吹牛啊 |
[33:00] | That’s huge. I love that show. | 啊 这么牛 我超爱这部剧 |
[33:02] | I actually saw that episode. Didn’t you play a corpse? | 事实上我看了这集 你不是扮演尸体吧 |
[33:05] | Yes. And not just any corpse. An opening scene corpse. | 是的 而且不是普通的尸体啊 而是开场时的那个尸体 |
[33:10] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[33:12] | It’s gotta be really hard to stay still for that long. | 话说保持很长时间的一动不动真的很难 |
[33:15] | Yeah, it is. | 确实 |
[33:16] | And they don’t teach that in acting school, | 而且在表演学校他们并没有教你怎么办 |
[33:18] | so I had to really rely on my natural instincts. | 所以我需要依靠我天生的悟性 |
[33:21] | You must be really talented. | 你一定是个天才 |
[33:23] | Thank you, Ben. You’re so sweet. | 谢谢 Ben 你真贴心 |
[33:28] | So what are you doing here, Amanda? | 你来这干什么呢 Amanda |
[33:30] | Well, I just moved back to town, | 嗯 我刚刚回来 |
[33:32] | and I remembered that this place literally has the best wings on the planet. | 老实说 我记得这里有地球上最棒的鸡翅 |
[33:36] | Literally? | 是吗 |
[33:37] | So you’ve tried every single wing on the planet? | 你是说你已经尝遍地球上所有的鸡翅了吗 |
[33:40] | They are delicious. | 他们确实美味 |
[33:42] | They’re so delicious. | 他们太美味了 |
[33:43] | I love this place. Everybody used to come here in high school. | 我爱这个地方 高中时每个人都常常来这里 |
[33:46] | Not everybody. I didn’t. | 并不是每个人 我就没有 |
[33:49] | Oh no, no. I meant everyone that went to our high school. | 哦 不 不 我的意思是每个人都会去我们的学校 |
[33:53] | Yes. Our high school. | 对 我们的高中 |
[33:55] | Wait. What? You went to school with us? | 等等 什么 你和我们念一个学校 |
[33:57] | Yes, Amanda. We’ve been sitting here | 是的 Amanda 我们一起坐在这 |
[33:59] | reminiscing about high school for almost an hour. | 回想高中 差不多一个小时了 |
[34:02] | Oh. Okay. I thought you were like just chiming in. | 哦 好吧 我认为你只是在这里插插话而已 |
[34:06] | I honestly thought it was really weird. | 坦白的说 我认为这很诡异 |
[34:09] | Wait. Who were you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[34:10] | I was and still am Rita Shaw. | 我是 Rita Shaw |
[34:13] | Rita Shaw Rita Shaw Rita Shaw. Rita Shaw. | |
[34:17] | No, please. No, please. No, please. | 不 别 别 |
[34:19] | Oh, wait a minute. | 哦 等下 |
[34:21] | Head gear? Oh. My. God. | 头饰妹 哦 我的天啊 |
[34:24] | Oh, no. | 别说了 |
[34:26] | Shaw the Jaw! | 大下巴 Shaw |
[34:29] | You know what? I’m gonna go get Jane and bring her back here. | 我要去把 Jane 找回来 |
[34:32] | Jaw, how are you? | 大下巴 你好吗 |
[34:35] | Oh! No, is see it now. | 噢 不是明摆着吗 |
[34:39] | Boom! Paying attention? | 啪 想什么呢 |
[34:43] | Is everything okay? | 还好吧 |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:45] | Look, I’m sorry about that whole Lulu thing. | 听着 关于 Lulu 的事我很抱歉 |
[34:49] | I thought you said you and Jane were just friends. | 我以为你和 Jane 只是朋友 |
[34:51] | – We are just friends. – Oh, yeah? | – 我们只是朋友 – 是吗 |
[34:53] | Your ex-girlfriend seems to disagree. | 你前任女朋友好像不这么看 |
[34:54] | Yeah. That’s why there’s an ex in front of girlfriend. | 这就是为什么女朋友前面要加个前任 |
[34:58] | What’s her deal anyway? | 她条件怎么样 |
[34:59] | Lulu? She’s just a rich girl. | Lulu 吗 她就是个富二代 |
[35:01] | People like that, they’re not like us. | 那样的人 不喜欢咱们 |
[35:03] | I knew we came from two different worlds. | 我知道咱和他们来自不同的世界 |
[35:05] | I won’t make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错了 |
[35:10] | Hey, guys. I just wanted to apologize about Lulu’s meltdown earlier. | 嘿 伙计们 我为 Lulu 之前的无礼道歉 |
[35:14] | I hope it didn’t ruin your night. | 希望没影响你们的美好的夜晚 |
[35:17] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[35:19] | Wait. Hey, Fadden. | 等等 Fadden |
[35:22] | Wanna play a game of pool before you leave? | 走之前打一局吗 |
[35:25] | Yeah. Rack ’em. | 好 摆球 |
[35:30] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[35:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:35] | Before you blow out your candles, Jane, | Jane 在你吹蜡烛之前 |
[35:37] | can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[35:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:40] | How many candles should be on your cake? | 你的蛋糕上该放多少支蜡烛 |
[35:43] | Oh. Um, 23? | 嗯 23支 |
[35:46] | We know you’re lying about your age, Jane. | 我们已经知道你谎报了年龄 |
[35:51] | You do? | 你们知道了 |
[35:53] | I saw your driver’s license with your real age in your file. | 我看了你的驾驶证 上面有你真实年龄 |
[35:58] | You’re not 23. | 你不是23岁 |
[36:02] | You’re 25. | 你25岁了 |
[36:05] | And far too young to be shaving off years. | 你还很年轻不用减掉年龄 |
[36:08] | Caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[36:11] | Dude, I remember you being better at this. | 兄弟 我记得你不止这水平吧 |
[36:14] | You trying to hustle me again? | 你又要骗我了吗 |
[36:16] | I wish. I think I did something to my arm today. | 我倒是希望 我觉得今天手臂出了点问题 |
[36:20] | Oh, yeah. You had that scout come watch you pitch, right? | 是啊 今天有个球探来看你投球了 是吧 |
[36:22] | – How’d it go? – It was going great, | – 怎么样 – 很好 |
[36:24] | And then there was a pop in my shoulder. | 然后 我的肩膀就砰的一声 |
[36:28] | What kind of pop? | 怎样砰地一声 |
[36:30] | The kind your shoulder’s not supposed to make. | 就是那种肩膀不该发出的声音 |
[36:31] | I’m sure it’s fine, man. | 我确定这没事 |
[36:35] | Yeah. I hope you’re right. | 是啊 希望没事 |
[36:38] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | – 生日快乐 – 谢谢 |
[36:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:43] | Still the worst day ever? | 还是最糟糕的一天吗 |
[36:45] | Far from it. And I guess I owe a lot of that to you. | 当然不是了 我想我欠你很多 |
[36:49] | I had fun hanging out today. | 今天逛街玩得很开心 |
[36:51] | And I was wondering if we could do it again sometime. | 我在想我们什么时候再出去一次 |
[36:55] | I mean, if you want. | 我是说 如果你愿意的话 |
[36:57] | I’m still down to go ice skating when it gets a little colder. | 等冷点的时候我还想去滑冰 |
[37:00] | Just to be clear.Are you asking me on another fake date? | 说清楚一下 你是在邀请我再假约会吗 |
[37:05] | You think I… | 你觉得我 |
[37:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:09] | You don’t have to explain anything. | 你不用解释什么的 |
[37:11] | Yes, I do. | 我要解释 |
[37:14] | Jane Jane. | |
[37:16] | I’ll admit that today started out as fake or whatever. | 我承认今天出去是一次假约会 |
[37:21] | But you should know that I volunteered. | 但是你应该知道是我自愿的 |
[37:25] | I wanted to go. | 我想跟你出去 |
[37:27] | And I had fun hanging out. | 而且逛得很开心 |
[37:30] | I didn’t want it to end. | 我不想就这样结束 |
[37:34] | And… | 而且 |
[37:35] | I wanna do it again. | 我想再和你出去一次 |
[37:37] | Was that fake? | 是假的吗 |
[37:38] | No. | 不是 |
[37:40] | That was very real. | 绝对是真的 |
[37:48] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[37:57] | If you two are done, can you let me out of here? | 如果你们两个完事了 能让我离开这儿吗 |
[37:59] | Jeremy Jeremy? | |
[38:03] | What are you doing in here? Are you okay? | 你在这干什么 你还好吗 |
[38:05] | No, Jane. I’m not okay. | 不 Jane 我不太好 |
[38:08] | Talk to me. Tell me what’s wrong. | 和我聊聊吧 告诉我怎么了 |
[38:10] | I don’t know how to tell you this. | 我不知道这些要怎么告诉你 |
[38:12] | It was me all along. | 一直是我 |
[38:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:16] | It wasn’t India. It was me. | 不是 India 是我 |
[38:19] | I gave our secrets to Beau. | 我把我们的秘密给了 Beau |
[38:25] | Look, I’m so, so… | 听着 我 |
[38:40] | Looks like this night was a huge success. | 貌似今晚很成功啊 |
[38:42] | Yeah, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[38:44] | Oh, I’m not talking about for you. | 哦 我并不是说你 |
[38:46] | I finally realize this night was never about you. | 我才意识到这个夜晚才不属于你 |
[38:49] | What are you talking about, India? | 你在说什么呢 India |
[38:50] | Tonight was all about Gray. As usual. | 今晚还是属于Gray 就像往常一样 |
[38:53] | You see that guy over there. | 你看那边的那个人 |
[38:55] | He’s a reporter writing a puff piece on Gray. | 他就是那个能把 Gray 吹得天花乱坠的人 |
[38:58] | And this party she’s throwing her lowly assistant is | 这个派对她表面是为你这个小助理举办 |
[39:00] | gonna make her look like the boss of the year. | 其实是想让自己看起来像是今年的领军人物 |
[39:03] | Mmm. You know Gray. All about the spin. | 嗯 你知道 Gray 的 一直都在自导自演 |
[39:05] | Oh, and lying about your age, | 哦 包括谎称你的年龄 |
[39:08] | a little pathetic. | 有点可悲 |
[39:18] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你个秘密吗 |
[39:21] | I don’t know if we’re ready for secrets. | 我不知道 我们是否准备好了要听你的秘密 |
[39:23] | I had the biggest crush on Ben Quimby | 我曾经特别迷恋 Ben Quimby |
[39:28] | when we were in high school. | 在我们高中时 |
[39:29] | Oh. That’s good to know. | 哦 很高兴知道 |
[39:31] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[39:32] | What about me? | 我 |
[39:34] | Who did you have a crush on? | 你当时喜欢谁 |
[39:35] | You know, I can’t remember. | 你知道的 我记不住 |
[39:37] | Don’t you think Ben is even cuter now | 你不认为现在的 Ben |
[39:39] | than he was when we were in high school? | 比我们高中时更帅气了吗 |
[39:41] | I haven’t thought about it. | 我没想过这个 |
[39:42] | Do you know if he has a girlfriend? | 你知道 他有女朋友吗 |
[39:44] | Actually, I… | 事实上 我 |
[39:49] | He doesn’t have a girlfriend. | 他没有女朋友 |
[39:51] | Huh. Lucky me. Hmm? | 哈 我很幸运 是不是 |
[39:56] | * Just give ’em your Sunday smile * | |
[40:00] | * And keep a move on * | |
[40:04] | * Even in the dead of night * | |
[40:08] | * Their words are ringing in your mind * | |
[40:12] | * Just give ’em your Sunday smile * | |
[40:17] | * And keep a move on * | |
[40:22] | * You better not look down, you better not look down, you’ll see your shadow * | |
[40:27] | You forgot my birthday. | 你忘了我的生日 |
[40:28] | No, Jane. I didn’t forget. | 不 Jane 我没有 |
[40:32] | But I did make a terrible mistake. | 但是我犯了一个非常糟糕的错误 |
[40:34] | I wanted to surprise you, and it backfired. | 我想要给你个惊喜 没想到事与愿违了 |
[40:38] | Hugely. | 大错特错 |
[40:40] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:41] | I hate surprises. | 我讨厌惊喜 |
[40:43] | You love surprises. | 你喜欢惊喜的 |
[40:44] | You love surprises. | 你才喜欢惊喜 |
[40:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:49] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[40:52] | For what it’s worth, there is a party, | 不管多糟 这是个聚会 |
[40:55] | albeit much sadder and not nearly as nice, at The Rack. | 尽管更多的是失望 不那么尽人意 就在 Rack |
[41:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:01] | There are people there who love you | 那的人都很爱你 |
[41:03] | and some who may or may not be your friends | 不管是不是你的朋友 |
[41:05] | who would love to wish you a happy birthday. | 都希望你有个快乐的生日 |
[41:08] | Before it’s too late. | 我这么说还来得及的话 |
[41:11] | I think I’m ready to go. | 我想 我已经准备走了 |
[41:16] | Before we go, | 在我们走之前 |
[41:19] | there’s something I should’ve given you this morning. | 有些东西我本来早上就该给你的 |
[41:23] | Aww, Ben. You got me a card? | 啊 Ben 你送我一张卡 |
[41:25] | It’s not from me. | 不是我送的 |
[41:28] | It’s from Mom. | 是妈妈给的 |
[41:37] | You’re not gonna open it? | 你不想打开它吗 |
[41:40] | Today has been hard enough. | 今天已经够倒霉的了 |
[41:47] | – Let’s get some chicken wings. – All right. | – 让我们去拿些鸡翅吧 – 好的 |
[41:54] | Is this it? | 是这儿吗 |
[41:55] | Yeah. Right here is good. | 是的 停这就行 |
[42:00] | Oh, look. I’m sorry again about Lulu. | 哦 听着 对于 LuLu 我真的很抱歉 |
[42:03] | – It’s okay. – No. No, it’s not okay. | – 没关系 – 不不 真的是很抱歉 |
[42:05] | You didn’t deserve that. | 你不必这样的 |
[42:07] | People like us shouldn’t date people like them. | 像我们这样的人不应该和他们那样的人约会 |
[42:10] | I learned my lesson the hard way. | 我受到了惨痛的教训 |
[42:13] | I’ll remember that. | 我会记住的 |
[42:15] | Anyway, thanks for the ride. | 无论怎样 谢谢你送我回来 |
[42:17] | Wait, I’ll walk you to your door. | 等等 要我送你到门口吗 |
[42:19] | It’s okay. My dad’s inside waiting for me. | 没关系的 我爸爸在里面等着我呢 |
[42:21] | – Okay. – Bye. | – 好吧 – 拜拜 |
[42:42] | * Something’s gotta give * | |
[42:49] | oh * Oh * | |
[42:53] | * Something’s gotta give * | |
[42:55] | * Something’s gotta give * | |
[42:58] | * Something’s gotta give * | |
[43:03] | * Something’s gotta give * | |
[43:07] | Oh, man. | 哦 老兄 |
[43:09] | I can’t believe I ruined your birthday. | 我不敢相信我竟然毁了你的生日 |
[43:13] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[43:14] | It’s okay, Ben. | 没关系 Ben |
[43:16] | Happy birthday, Jane. | 生日快乐 Jane |
[43:20] | Mom? | 妈妈 |