时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | That’s me. Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:01] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我目前的生活有点复杂 |
[00:03] | I landed my fashion dream job working for her, | 我得到了梦想中的时尚工作 效力于她 |
[00:05] | Gray Chandler Murray. | 格雷·钱德勒·莫里 |
[00:07] | The only problem? They think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我是成年人 |
[00:09] | Now I am juggling two secret lives, | 如今我游走于两种秘密生活 |
[00:11] | one in high school and one in high fashion. | 一种在高中校园 一种在时尚殿堂 |
[00:13] | I found out that Jeremy was the mole. | 我发现杰里米是内鬼 |
[00:15] | He was the one giving our designs to Beau, not India. | 他把我们的设计给了宝儿 不是英蒂安 |
[00:18] | Rita Shaw told me that you’re single. | 丽塔·肖告诉我你现在依然单身 |
[00:21] | Ben Quimby is mine, so back off. | 本·昆比是我的 你给我靠边站 |
[00:24] | You had your chance. It’s my turn now. | 你已经有过机会了 现在轮到我了 |
[00:26] | I really like the idea of “Us”. | 我真的很喜欢”我们”这个说法 |
[00:32] | Why did you leave us, Mom? | 你当初为什么要离开我们 妈妈 |
[00:33] | She’s gonna be all fun and charming | 她会表现得既有趣又有魅力 |
[00:35] | and then she’s just gonna leave. | 接着就会转身离开 |
[00:37] | And I don’t want her to hurt Jane. | 我不想让她伤害简 |
[00:39] | If you give me this opportunity, I will not let you down. | 若再给我一次机会 我不会让你们失望的 |
[00:42] | I would like you to stay. | 我希望你留下来 |
[00:56] | Oh, Jane! There you are. You’ve met Christian? | 简 在这啊 你见过克里斯汀了吧 |
[00:59] | Uh, no, I haven’t, but I’m a huge fan. | 我没见过 但已久仰大名 |
[01:02] | Aw, thank you, though, nice meeting you. | 谢谢 见到你很高兴 |
[01:04] | Well, I need to get back to the office. | 我得回办公室了 |
[01:06] | It was really nice to see you. | 能见到你真的很高兴 |
[01:07] | Nice to see you, too, looking gorgeous, as always. | 我也是 你还是一如既往地光彩照人 |
[01:10] | You’re sweet. And Jane, | 你嘴真甜 简 |
[01:12] | when you get in, we need to talk about the other night. | 你回来的时候 咱得聊聊那天晚上的事 |
[01:18] | That was close. | 真险 |
[01:18] | I’ve been here for the last 10 minutes distracting her | 我这十分钟之内一直努力分散她的注意力 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么情况 |
[01:23] | Um, look. | 你看 |
[01:28] | This is bad. Very, very bad. | 这可不是闹着玩的 太糟糕了 |
[01:36] | Just put away all these… | 把这些都拿走 |
[01:41] | This is terrible. Beau is engaged. | 太可怕了 宝儿订婚了 |
[01:45] | Oh, I don’t know. | 这我可不知道 |
[01:46] | If you ask me, I think they could be happy. | 如果你问的话 我觉得他们会很幸福 |
[01:49] | Yeah, in a twisted father-daughter kind of way. | 没错 就好像一种扭曲的父女关系 |
[01:53] | – Do you think she knows? – No. | -你们觉得她知道了吗 -不知道 |
[01:54] | I saw her smiling this morning. | 我看她今天早上还面带微笑来的 |
[01:56] | This news would be devastating to Gray. | 这条新闻绝对会气死格雷 |
[01:58] | – I’ll go tell her. – No! | -我去告诉她 -别 |
[02:01] | Well, someone has to tell her that her ex-husband’s engaged. | 不过总得有个人告诉她 她前夫订婚了 |
[02:04] | Jane! | 简 |
[02:06] | Hmm. Lucky you. | 矮油 幸运的娃 |
[02:08] | Get in here. | 给我进来 |
[02:12] | Yes, Gray? | 什么事 格雷 |
[02:14] | I heard you all out there. | 我听到你们在那边嘀嘀咕咕了 |
[02:15] | What were you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[02:17] | – Well… – Don’t play games with me, Jane. | -那个 -别跟我耍花样 简 |
[02:19] | I know it’s all over town. | 我知道这事已经众人皆知了 |
[02:21] | It is? | 真的吗 |
[02:22] | I’m so sorry, Gray. | 真遗憾 格雷 |
[02:25] | What is he thinking? She’s, like, so young. | 他想什么呢 她那么幼齿啊 |
[02:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[02:29] | What are you talking about? | 你又在说什么呢 |
[02:31] | I’m talking about Jeremy stabbing me in the back. | 我在说杰里米背后捅我一刀 |
[02:33] | I’m sure everyone in the fashion business knows by now. | 我敢肯定时尚圈里的人都知道了 |
[02:36] | I can’t even bring myself to look at the Internet or the papers. | 我都不敢上网 亦或是看报纸 |
[02:39] | Yes, you should not look at any of that stuff. | 没错 你真不该去理会那些浮云 |
[02:42] | So, tell me, Jane, how long did you know that Jeremy was the mole | 告诉我 简 你知道杰里米是内鬼 |
[02:47] | before you told me? | 之后多久 你才把此事报告给我呢 |
[02:49] | Only a day. | 一天而已 |
[02:52] | – One day too long. – I know. | -一天太久了 -我知道 |
[02:54] | I was just shocked and upset | 我又震惊又难过 |
[02:56] | and the truth is, I didn’t know how to tell you. | 其实 我也不知道该如何跟你讲 |
[03:01] | In the future, Jane, I need you to be honest with me | 简 以后 我要你对坦诚相待 |
[03:05] | about everything. | 无论何事都要坦诚 |
[03:07] | I will, I promise. | 会的 我保证 |
[03:11] | Actually, there is one more thing. | 其实吧 还有一件事 |
[03:17] | Do you think she told her? | 你觉得她跟格雷说了吗 |
[03:22] | I’m gonna say yes. | 我猜她说了 |
[03:51] | Gray really did a number on this cell phone, didn’t she? | 格雷在这手机上花了不少钱 是吧 |
[03:54] | Tell me about it. I have to get her a new one. | 和我说说 我得买个新的给她 |
[03:56] | And I’m thinking that a few backups might not be a bad idea | 我觉得多买几部做备用应该是个好主意 |
[04:00] | until Beau’s wedding passes. | 直到宝儿的婚礼圆满落幕 |
[04:02] | You know, if you’re busy, I could do that for you. | 如果你要是忙的话 妈可以帮你做 |
[04:04] | I’m already going to be running out to get new toothbrushes. | 我刚好准备出门买新牙刷呢 |
[04:07] | New toothbrushes? | 新牙刷 |
[04:09] | The bristles you and Ben use are too hard. | 你和本用的牙刷 毛都太硬了 |
[04:12] | You’re removing plaque, not stucco. | 你们要刷的是牙菌斑 不是泥巴 |
[04:15] | You touched my bristles? | 你动过我牙刷吗 |
[04:17] | Ben, relax. Mom’s probably right. | 本 放轻松 妈也许是对的 |
[04:20] | But I like my toothbrush. | 但我挺喜欢我的牙刷 |
[04:22] | He’s just afraid that | 他就是害怕 |
[04:23] | you’re not going to be able to find another one | 你再也找不到其他印着蝙蝠侠的 |
[04:25] | with a picture of Batman on it. | 成人牙刷了 |
[04:29] | That was a little sassy. | 这么说有点没礼貌哦 |
[04:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[04:32] | No, please. Never apologize for quality sass. | 不 永远不要为讲话犀利这个特点道歉 |
[04:37] | It’s a gift. | 这是个天赋 |
[04:39] | The more I think about it, | 我越想越觉得 |
[04:42] | a cell phone is not what Gray needs. | 格雷需要的并不是一部手机 |
[04:44] | What she needs is to get back out there. | 她需要的是出门走走 |
[04:46] | – Back out where? – On the market. For a man. | -去哪 -重返择偶界 寻觅如意郎君 |
[04:49] | Trust me. Gray and I are very similar. | 相信我 格雷和我很像 |
[04:52] | We’re women of the world. | 我们是世界妇女 |
[04:55] | We’re much more than just our beauty. | 我们拥有的不仅仅是美貌而已 |
[04:57] | Do you know what online dating site she uses? | 你知道她都使用什么相亲网站吗 |
[05:00] | Online dating? | 相亲网站 |
[05:01] | Um, that doesn’t seem like Gray somehow. | 这听上去可不是格雷会做的事 |
[05:04] | It’s how I met Dakota. | 我就是通过它结识的达科他 |
[05:06] | Dakota? | 达科他 |
[05:07] | My boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend. | 我男朋友 现在算是前男友吧 |
[05:10] | – Sort of. – Sort of. | -可以这么说吧 -可以怎么说 |
[05:12] | It’s complicated. | 这是个复杂的故事 |
[05:14] | As usually as ???, right? | 对吧 |
[05:18] | Well, I better be going. | 我还是闪人吧 |
[05:19] | Oh, don’t forget parent-teacher conferences are this week. | 别忘了这周要参加家长老师座谈会 |
[05:21] | I know. I’m parenting and teachering. | 我知道 我既是家长又是老师啊 |
[05:23] | But just so we’re clear, | 不过得说清楚 |
[05:24] | it’s a Spider-Man toothbrush, not Batman. | 我牙刷上印的是蜘蛛侠 不是蝙蝠侠 |
[05:29] | I think he’s warming up to me. | 我觉得他逐渐习惯我的存在了 |
[05:37] | I was thinking maybe we could hang out tomorrow. | 我想或许我们明天可以约个会 |
[05:39] | That is, if you don’t have any other plans, of course. | 不过前提当然是你没有别的安排 |
[05:42] | Hmm. You and me? Plans on a Saturday? | 咱俩吗 周六的安排 |
[05:45] | You sure you’re ready for that? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[05:46] | I’m serious. How’s 5:00 P.M.? | 我是认真的 下午五点怎么样 |
[05:49] | – Perfect. – Great. | -没问题 -真好 |
[05:51] | Barbecue at my house. | 来我家烧烤吧 |
[05:53] | At your house with… | 去你家烧烤 和谁一起 |
[05:56] | My parents. | 我父母啊 |
[05:58] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 这样啊 我不知道这样做合适吗 |
[05:59] | Oh, come on, don’t be such a chicken. | 拜托 别这么畏畏缩缩嘛 |
[06:01] | They’re harmless. And they really want to meet you. | 他们人很好 他们也很想见见你 |
[06:04] | That’s nice. It is. It’s just… | 这很好 但是 |
[06:07] | Please? For me? | 求你了 就当是为了我 |
[06:11] | 5 o’clock. | 五点钟哦 |
[06:12] | Don’t be late. | 不要迟到哦 |
[06:13] | Okay, okay, people! The time has arrived. | 同学们注意了 学校戏剧表演 |
[06:18] | Signups for the school play have finally begun. | 终于开始接受大家的报名了 |
[06:25] | Whoa, what’re you doing? | 哇哦 你要干嘛 |
[06:27] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得我看起来是要干嘛 |
[06:29] | The school play? Are you serious? | 学校戏剧表演 你是认真的 |
[06:31] | Deadly. Why? Is that a problem? | 确定一定以及肯定 有问题吗 |
[06:32] | Oh, no, I just… I guess I didn’t | 不 没有 我就是不知道 |
[06:35] | peg you for the dramatic arts type, that’s all. | 你热爱戏剧表演 仅此而已 |
[06:38] | Well, there’s a lot you don’t know about me yet, Billy Nutter. | 你不知道的事还多着呢 比利·纳特 |
[06:41] | Saturday, 5:00, don’t forget. | 周六五点 别忘了 |
[06:54] | Why so serious? | 干嘛表情这么严肃 |
[06:56] | Zoe wants me to meet her parents. | 佐伊想要带我见她父母 |
[06:58] | – Uh-oh. – Not helping, Jane. | -矮油 -你没帮到忙 简 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我 |
[07:02] | Yeah, yeah, you don’t like Zoe. I get it. | 我知道 你不喜欢佐伊 我了解 |
[07:05] | Come on, Billy. That’s not true. | 拜托 比利 这不是真的 |
[07:06] | It just feels like… | 这感觉就像 |
[07:08] | Like I’m what? | 好像我怎么了 |
[07:10] | Like you’re replacing me? | 好像她取代了我的位置 |
[07:12] | You’re being crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[07:15] | Am I? | 有吗 |
[07:17] | You know what? It’s fine. Forget I said anything. | 好吧 这没什么 忘了我刚刚说的话 |
[07:20] | You’ve moved on. | 你进步了 |
[07:22] | From Lulu and that’s a good thing. | 至少她比露露强 这很好 |
[07:26] | Janey… | 小简 |
[07:27] | No, really, it’s fine. | 不 真的 挺好的 |
[07:39] | Hello, ticket sales. | 票房要大卖啦 |
[07:41] | Nick Fadden, right? | 你是尼克·法登对吧 |
[07:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:44] | I’m so sorry to hear about that arm. | 听说你手臂的事了 真不幸 |
[07:47] | Ooh! Total bummer. | 手感真好 |
[07:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:50] | You know the saying, though. | 你知道老话怎么说的 |
[07:51] | When life hands you lemons, audition for Prince Charming. | 当机遇到来时 来海选白马王子吧 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s how the saying goes. | 老话不是这么说的吧 |
[07:58] | Well, it should. | 这么说才是对的 |
[07:59] | Listen, Nick, you have star quality, okay? | 听着 尼克 你有明星潜质知道吗 |
[08:04] | I have an eye for this. | 我看人可准了 |
[08:05] | Do yourself a favor and don’t let that potential go to waste. | 给自己一个机会 别浪费了天赋 |
[08:09] | I don’t know. Just think it over. | 反正你自己好好想想吧 |
[08:25] | Ben! There you are. | 本 你在这里呐 |
[08:28] | Hey, Amanda. Heard about the play sign-ups. | 阿曼达 听说你的戏剧开始报名了 |
[08:30] | Exciting stuff. | 激动人心啊 |
[08:31] | Oh, yeah, well, I’m just trying to do my part, | 是啊 我只是做好分内之事 |
[08:34] | you know, give back. | 感恩回报什么的 |
[08:37] | Speaking of giving back, | 说到回报 |
[08:39] | I was thinking maybe this weekend you and I could… | 我想这周末我们可以 |
[08:43] | Oh, no, she did not. | 不是吧 她怎么能这样 |
[09:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:10] | Oh my God, Rita. | 上帝啊 丽塔 |
[09:13] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[09:14] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[09:17] | I just have to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:32] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:33] | I’m fine. Really, I’m… | 好啊 真的 我 |
[09:37] | Not fine. | 不好 |
[09:39] | It’s Ben. He’s over me. | 都是本 他甩了我 |
[09:43] | Over you? Aren’t you the one that broke up with him? | 甩了你 不是你和他分手的吗 |
[09:46] | I think I made a mistake. | 我觉得我错了 |
[09:49] | Well, then, tell him you want to get back together. | 好吧 那就告诉他你想复合喽 |
[09:55] | It’s not that simple, Jane. | 没那么简单 简 |
[09:56] | Things… Things have changed. | 有些东西已经变了 |
[10:00] | You mean Miss Clark? | 你是说克拉克老师吗 |
[10:02] | I can’t compete with Amanda. | 我争不过阿曼达的 |
[10:04] | I never could and I never will. | 永远都比不上她 |
[10:07] | That’s crazy. | 别这么说 |
[10:09] | You’re not in high school anymore, Miss Shaw. | 肖老师 你已经不是个高中生了 |
[10:12] | And besides, I know my brother. | 再说了 我了解我哥哥 |
[10:16] | And he likes you just the way you are. | 他就喜欢你现在的样子 |
[10:18] | Which is more like this. | 这样子就更喜欢了 |
[10:22] | Just be yourself. No one can compete with that. | 做你自己 没人能比得上本来的你 |
[10:36] | We saw the hallway debacle. | 走廊灾难事件我们都看到了 |
[10:38] | It’s already gone viral. | 都已经传开了 |
[10:39] | And we overheard Jane’s advice. | 我们还听到了简给你的建议 |
[10:40] | – Bad advice. – Very, very bad. | -烂主意 -非常非常烂 |
[10:42] | – Being yourself… – Equals staying single. | -做回你自己 -等于依然单身 |
[10:45] | Perhaps for an eternity. | 还可能是永远单身 |
[10:46] | You want to win Mr. Quimby back, | 你想把昆比老师的心赢回来 |
[10:48] | you’re gonna have to step it up. | 就得改进自己 |
[10:49] | – Big time. – Trust us. | -大大地改进哦 -相信我们吧 |
[10:52] | Girls, I appreciate your concern | 姑娘们 谢谢你们的关心 |
[10:54] | but you should get to class. | 但你们得去上课了 |
[10:57] | Suit yourself, Miss Shaw. | 随你便吧 肖老师 |
[11:07] | Hey, Mom. Sorry I can’t talk. | 妈妈 抱歉我不能和你多说了 |
[11:08] | I’m late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[11:09] | – And I’ve got to change. – Don’t mind me. | -以后不会这样啦 -没关系 |
[11:10] | Although I have good news, | 但是我有好消息要告诉你 |
[11:11] | I just finished Gray’s online profile. | 我刚把格雷相亲的个人资料填完 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[11:16] | Isn’t it exciting? | 是不是很吸引人 |
[11:19] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. What did you do? | 不 不 不 你干了什么 |
[11:22] | Well, you just seemed so overwhelmed lately, kiddo. | 孩子你最近看起来压力太大了 |
[11:24] | I thought I’d take something off your plate. | 我想帮你减减压 |
[11:26] | Mom. At no point was creating | 妈妈 帮格雷创一份 |
[11:28] | an online dating profile for Gray ever on my plate. | 相亲个人资料不能帮我减压啊 |
[11:31] | “Easy-going and affectionate, | “性格随和 温柔亲切 |
[11:33] | enjoys long walks on the beach.” | 喜欢在沙滩上漫步” |
[11:34] | Gray is none of those things. | 这和格雷一点都不像 |
[11:36] | Well, in the world of online dating, illusion is everything. | 网络相亲嘛 假象才是王道啊 |
[11:40] | Trust me, she’ll thank me later. | 相信我 她会感谢我的 |
[11:53] | 阿曼达·克拉克出品 《高校灰姑娘》 | |
[11:54] | Welcome. Welcome, you guys, | 欢迎 欢迎你们 |
[11:56] | to auditions for Amanda Clark presents | 来参加阿曼达·克拉克出品 |
[11:59] | Cindy, A High School Cinderella. | 《高校灰姑娘》的海选 |
[12:06] | Okay. I am Amanda Clark. | 好了 我是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[12:08] | You probably recognize me from film or television | 你们可能在电影里或者电视上都见过我 |
[12:13] | but I am so proud to say that it is | 但我要自豪地说 |
[12:16] | right here, on this very stage, that it all began. | 我是在这个舞台上开始演艺生涯的 |
[12:20] | Actually, this stage was put in after we graduated. So… | 其实这舞台是我们毕业以后才建的 所以 |
[12:27] | What I meant to say | 我要说的是 |
[12:28] | was that it all began here at Whitemarsh. | 我是从白泽高中开始演艺生涯的 |
[12:32] | And who knows? Who knows? | 说不定 |
[12:34] | One of you might be | 你们其中的某位很可能成为 |
[12:36] | the next Amanda Clark. | 下一个阿曼达·克拉克 |
[12:38] | Looking out around this crowd, | 看看你们这群人 |
[12:40] | I see three… Oh, well, maybe two | 我看到有三 可能是两个 |
[12:42] | potential Cindys here today right now. | 有可能成为女主角的人 |
[12:46] | But Miss Shaw insisted that everyone deserves a chance. | 但肖老师坚持让每个人都有机会 |
[12:49] | Right? | 是吧 |
[12:51] | So, let’s get that part over with. | 好吧 那我们就这么做吧 |
[12:53] | Yup? Good luck! | 祝你们好运 |
[12:56] | “They’re not even my real sisters. | “她们根本不是我的亲姐姐 |
[12:58] | All they want to do is hold me down. They’re evil.” | 她们只想阻止我 她们太邪恶了” |
[13:02] | Seriously, why would I ever put up with their crap? | 说真的 我干嘛要说这种鬼台词啊 |
[13:06] | “They’re not even my real sisters. | “她们根本不是我的亲姐姐 |
[13:08] | All they want to do is hold me down. | 她们只想阻止我 |
[13:11] | They’re evil.” | 她们太邪恶了” |
[13:13] | You know, what exactly is evil about her sisters? | 她姐姐哪里邪恶了 |
[13:15] | I think they’re really funny. | 我觉得她们挺有趣的啊 |
[13:19] | “They’re not even my real sisters. | “她们根本不是我的亲姐姐 |
[13:21] | All they want to do is hold me down. | 她们只想阻止我 |
[13:23] | They’re evil.” | 她们太邪恶了” |
[13:26] | “And I feel trapped. | “我觉得被束缚在这里 |
[13:28] | I just wish that I could break free | 我只希望能够得到自由 |
[13:29] | so I can live the life my father wanted for me.” | 这样我就能如父亲所愿地那样生活” |
[13:44] | They look happy. Don’t you think? | 他们看起来很幸福 你不认为吗 |
[13:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:47] | The couple that just… Never mind. | 刚刚过去的那一对 算了 |
[13:49] | Um, you know, this is probably none of my business, | 这可能不关我事 |
[13:54] | but have you ever thought about getting back out there? | 但你有没有想过回到那里去 |
[13:56] | Out where? | 哪里 |
[13:57] | Out into the world of dating? | 回到约会的世界中去 |
[14:00] | Oh. Jane. This is my fault. | 简 真是我的错 |
[14:03] | – What? – I think I’ve been too kind to you. | -什么 -我可能对你太好了 |
[14:06] | I believe I’ve given you the illusion | 我可能给了你错觉 |
[14:08] | that you and I are friends. | 让你以为我们俩是朋友 |
[14:10] | Oh. No. No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[14:12] | Let’s be clear. You sharpen my pencils. | 让我们说清楚 你替我做事 |
[14:14] | We don’t do girl talk. | 我们不谈那些闺蜜话题 |
[14:17] | Understood. | 了解 |
[14:18] | Gray? Is that you? | 格雷 是你吗 |
[14:20] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[14:22] | Tamara! How are you? | 塔玛拉 你好吗 |
[14:25] | I’m fantastic. But why have you been avoiding my calls? | 好极了 你怎么不接我电话 |
[14:28] | Avoiding? No, I must not have gotten the messages. | 有吗 没有 我没看到提醒啊 |
[14:31] | Jane? | 是吧 简 |
[14:32] | No, I gave you her… | 不是 我给了你她的… |
[14:33] | I… No, I didn’t give you those messages. | 不 我没给你那些提醒 |
[14:36] | It’s my fault. I’m sorry. | 都是我的错 对不起 |
[14:38] | Don’t let it happen again. | 别再出错了 |
[14:40] | Well, now that I have you here, | 正好碰到你了 |
[14:41] | how am I going to lure you over to my new company? | 你怎样才能来我的新公司工作呢 |
[14:45] | I’m flattered. I am. | 太荣幸了 真的 |
[14:46] | But I’m happy where I am right now. | 但我喜欢我现在的工作 |
[14:48] | At least listen to my offer. | 至少听听我开的条件吧 |
[14:50] | You know you’d be happier with us. | 你和我们共事会更开心的 |
[14:51] | Thank you, but if Donovan were to know | 谢谢 但如果多诺万知道 |
[14:54] | we were even here together, I would be out of a job by tonight. | 我们碰过面了 可能今晚就会炒了我 |
[14:57] | Well, if you change your mind, | 好吧 如果你改变主意了 |
[14:59] | you know where to find me. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[15:09] | What’s up? So, how’d the audition go? | 怎么样 海选还不错吧 |
[15:11] | It was good. She asked a few of us to stay. | 还不错 她留下了我们中的一些人 |
[15:13] | She wants to check chemistry with the possible Prince Charmings. | 她想看我们跟候选白马王子来不来电 |
[15:16] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:17] | So, before we begin our auditions for Prince Charming, | 在我们开始海选白马王子之前 |
[15:21] | I should tell you guys that there is a kiss. | 我先提前告知大家会有吻戏 |
[15:25] | And I know that that might sound a little bit intimidating | 我知道这对你们坐在这里的同学来说 |
[15:28] | for some of you people right over here, | 会有些不好意思 |
[15:30] | but I assure you it is just acting, okay? | 但我保证 这仅仅是演戏而已 好吗 |
[15:36] | Hey, can we talk? | 嘿 我们能聊聊吗 |
[15:39] | Sure. Is everything okay? | 当然 出什么事儿了吗 |
[15:42] | You tell me. | 你倒是说说呀 |
[15:43] | Lately, it seems like you’re | 最近你好像 |
[15:46] | upset about something. | 不太高兴呀 |
[15:48] | I’m fine now. Thanks for asking. | 现在没事了 谢谢关心 |
[15:51] | Well, I just wanted to make sure. | 嗯 我就想确认一下 |
[15:55] | You look really nice, by the way. | 顺便说下 你很漂亮 |
[15:57] | Actually, I think that it is only fair that I demonstrate | 事实上 我想如果我为大家示范一下 |
[16:01] | for you the difference between acting and real life. | 演戏和现实生活的区别会更好 |
[16:05] | So, uh, let’s see here. | 那么 我看看 |
[16:09] | Ben! Mr. Quimby. | 本 昆比先生 |
[16:11] | Would you join me on stage, please? | 请你上台来 好吗 |
[16:13] | Uh-huh. Yes, you. | 没错 就是你 |
[16:17] | Get up here. | 上来吧 |
[16:21] | So, a stage kiss is only acting, right? | 所以 荧屏之吻只是演戏而已 对吧 |
[16:25] | So, just, you know, shake off those inhibitions. | 只要放轻松就好 |
[16:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:29] | And use your instrument to just take hold of that emotion, okay? | 用自己的方法控制情绪 好吗 |
[16:34] | It’s kind of like this. | 就像这样 |
[16:36] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[16:44] | Thank you, Mr. Quimby. | 谢谢你 昆比先生 |
[16:47] | That was wonderful. | 非常美妙 |
[16:48] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:51] | And helpful. | 非常有用 |
[16:53] | So… | 那么… |
[16:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:03] | Is that a dating website? | 这是相亲网站吗 |
[17:05] | No. | 不是 |
[17:06] | Yes. Sort of. | 是 算是吧 |
[17:08] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没事 我懂的 |
[17:09] | Get what? | 懂什么 |
[17:11] | I’m competing with others. | 我进入竞争模式嘛 |
[17:12] | And I want you to know that I’m up for the challenge. | 我要你知道 我接受这个挑战 |
[17:15] | Good to know. | 那好吧 |
[17:17] | This isn’t for me. | 我不是为了自己 |
[17:17] | My mom created an online dating profile for Gray. | 我妈为格雷创建了一个相亲账号 |
[17:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:22] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[17:24] | No, of course not. | 当然不好啦 |
[17:25] | Which is why I’m trying to delete it before Gray finds out. | 所以我想赶在格雷发现之前找出来删掉 |
[17:27] | Finds out what? | 发现什么 |
[17:29] | Nothing, it’s just this… | 没什么 就是… |
[17:32] | Just, uh, Jane’s mom made an online dating profile for Gray. | 只是 简的妈妈为格雷创建了相亲账号 |
[17:39] | That is a great idea. | 这个想法好 |
[17:41] | No, we need to shut it down right now. | 不 我们要立刻删除它 |
[17:43] | Jane! | 简 |
[17:45] | That was fast. | 还真是快啊 |
[17:52] | Gray, I’m so sorry. But maybe, you know, | 格雷 我很抱歉 但是也许 |
[17:54] | if you put yourself out there again… | 如果你出去相亲的话… |
[17:56] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[18:01] | “Gray Chandler Murray spotted with Tamara Mellon.” | “格雷·钱德勒·莫里与塔玛拉·梅隆” |
[18:03] | “Is she jumping ship at Donovan Decker?” | “她会从多诺万·德克尔跳槽吗” |
[18:06] | -Oh, no. -Oh, yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[18:08] | Donovan knows Tamara’s been trying to get me over there | 多诺万知道塔玛拉一直想把我挖过去 |
[18:10] | ever since she left Jimmy Choo. | 从她离开周仰杰开始就有想法了 |
[18:13] | If Donovan sees this… | 如果被多诺万看到… |
[18:15] | Maybe he won’t. | 也许他不会呢 |
[18:20] | Gray Chandler Murray’s office. | 格雷·钱德勒·莫里的办公室 |
[18:25] | It’s Donovan. | 是多诺万 |
[18:34] | Yes, Donovan I assure you there is nothing. | 是 多诺万 我保证这没事儿 |
[18:38] | Yes, Donovan, I understand. | 是 多诺万 我理解 |
[18:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | So, do we still work here? | 所以 我们没被炒吧 |
[18:46] | Yes, Jane. | 是的 简 |
[18:47] | I mean, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 我的意思是 你又没做错什么 |
[18:49] | You just ran into Tamara on the street. | 你只是在街上碰到了塔玛拉而已 |
[18:51] | It doesn’t matter. Perception is everything in this business. | 这都不重要 在时尚界 印象就是一切 |
[18:54] | If something like this were to happen again, | 如果此类事件再发生 |
[18:56] | there’d be no convincing Donovan that it was an accident. | 就不能再跟多诺万解释说是偶然了 |
[19:00] | That’ll be all, Jane. | 先这样吧 简 |
[19:06] | Looks like Gray’s having a rough day. | 看样子格雷今天不大顺呀 |
[19:09] | First Beau. Now this. | 首先是宝儿 现在又这样 |
[19:11] | What did you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[19:13] | Nothing. Nothing at all. | 没什么 什么都没听到 |
[19:18] | Hello, is this Tamara Mellon’s office? | 你好 请问是塔玛拉·梅隆的办公室吗 |
[19:21] | Yes, this is Gray Chandler Murray’s assistant. | 是 我是格雷·钱德勒·莫里的助理 |
[19:24] | Gray would love to set a dinner with Tamara | 格雷很乐意与塔玛拉共进晚餐 |
[19:26] | to discuss their possible future. | 商讨未来的计划 |
[19:30] | Saturday at 5:00 at the Boathouse? | 周六下午五点在船坞餐厅 |
[19:31] | Perfect. She’ll be there. | 很好 她会出席的 |
[19:48] | Eli. Check this out. | 伊莱 过来看看 |
[19:52] | I thought you were gonna delete this. | 我以为你会删了它呢 |
[19:53] | I was! But then Gray got a hit. | 本来是的 但格雷突然收到一个请求 |
[19:56] | Look at this guy, he’s gorgeous. | 看看这人 太帅了 |
[19:57] | Let’s not get carried away. | 别被迷倒了啊 |
[19:59] | He looks like George Clooney. | 他长得好像乔治·克鲁尼 |
[20:00] | Yeah, if you’re into that kind of thing. | 是啊 如果你喜欢他的话 |
[20:02] | Most of us are. | 好多女生都喜欢他 |
[20:03] | Good job, likes to travel, | 体面的工作 喜欢旅游 |
[20:05] | Harvard grad. He’s perfect. | 哈佛毕业 简直完美 |
[20:07] | Seems kind of ordinary to me. | 我觉着一般般呢 |
[20:09] | Olympic medalist. | 奥运奖牌得主 |
[20:11] | I concede. | 好吧 我认输 |
[20:13] | He wants to meet Gray this Saturday at the Boathouse at 5:00. | 他想约格雷本周六下午五点船坞餐厅见面 |
[20:17] | Do you think we should tell her? | 你觉得我们应该跟她说吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah, absolutely, we should. | 当然啦 当然要说 |
[20:21] | And by we, I mean you. | 至于”我们” 我是指”你” |
[20:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:28] | Everyone, in my hands, I hold the cast list. | 各位 我手里这张是演员表 |
[20:34] | Let the dreams begin. | 让梦起航吧 |
[20:39] | Someone named Zoe got the lead? | 一个叫佐伊的演女主角吗 |
[20:40] | Who is Zoe? | 谁是佐伊 |
[20:42] | That new girl Billy’s dating. | 新生 比利的女朋友 |
[20:44] | This new drama teacher blows. | 这个新戏剧老师烂透了 |
[20:45] | Tell me about it. | 这还用你说 |
[20:47] | So, which parts did we get? | 那我们演什么 |
[20:49] | I don’t know. I can’t get close enough to see. | 我不知道 我站太远看不清 |
[20:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:53] | Get out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[20:57] | Evil stepsisters? | 邪恶继姐 |
[21:00] | When I played Cinderella, I was the youngest Cinderella | 想当年我演灰姑娘的时候 我是整个演绎史上 |
[21:04] | in the history of acting. | 最年轻的灰姑娘 |
[21:08] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[21:09] | I can’t even believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信我演女主角 |
[21:12] | Wow, I got the lead. | 哇 我演男主角 |
[21:14] | Looks like it’s you and me, Fadden. Cindy and Charming. | 看样子就是你和我啦 法登 灰姑娘和白马王子 |
[21:18] | Guess so. Yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[21:21] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:24] | Sorry I’m late… | 抱歉 我迟到了… |
[21:27] | -Mom? -Hey, Ben. | -妈 -嘿 本 |
[21:29] | -We’re almost done. -Done? | -我们差不多了 -差不多了 |
[21:31] | Done with what? | 什么差不多了 |
[21:32] | Parent-teacher conferences, of course. | 当然是家长老师座谈会呀 |
[21:34] | I’ll fill you in on Jane’s progress later. | 我一会儿跟你说说简的进步 |
[21:36] | Right now,Mr. Wajid is giving me a recipe for spicy coconut curry. | 现在瓦吉德老师正教我怎么做咖喱辣椰子呢 |
[21:42] | You don’t like curry? | 你不喜欢咖喱吗 |
[21:43] | Oh, he’s such a picky eater. | 他可真是挑食 |
[21:45] | You’re missing out. | 你会遗憾的 |
[21:47] | Mom, when I mentioned conferences, | 老妈 我说开会的意思 |
[21:49] | I didn’t mean you should come. | 不是要你真的来学校开会 |
[21:51] | Why wouldn’t I? It’s parent-teacher day. | 我干嘛不来 今天是家长老师交流日 |
[21:53] | Mr. Wajid is a teacher. I’m a parent. | 瓦吉德是老师 我是家长 |
[21:56] | She has a point. | 她说得对 |
[21:57] | Yes, technically, all that is true. | 是的 严格的说是没错 |
[22:00] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:02] | No, it’s just… | 没有 就是… |
[22:03] | I appreciate you taking an interest in Jane’s life, | 我感谢你关心简的生活 |
[22:07] | but I’ve kind of got it all covered. | 但我方方面面都照顾好了 |
[22:10] | I was just trying to take some of the load off. | 我只是帮你减轻点压力 |
[22:14] | You always seem so busy. | 你好像一直很忙 |
[22:16] | I’m not that busy. | 我没那么忙 |
[22:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:18] | Then why were you 15 minutes late? | 那你为什么迟到了十五分钟 |
[22:22] | I just want to help. Let me help. | 我只想帮忙 我来帮你 |
[22:25] | She’s a lovely lady. | 她是位很可爱的女士 |
[22:27] | You should take her up on it. | 你应该让她接手 |
[22:28] | Mr. Wajid, do you mind? | 瓦吉德先生 介不介意 |
[22:29] | I’m trying to have a discussion with my mom. | 我跟我妈说两句 |
[22:32] | Why are you getting so upset? | 你为什么这么烦躁 |
[22:34] | I’m not upset. | 我没有烦躁 |
[22:35] | Good. Because today is a great day. | 那就好 因为今天是伟大的一天 |
[22:38] | Jane is above average in her academics | 简的学习成绩高于平均水平 |
[22:41] | and her attitude is excellent. Isn’t that right? | 学习态度也非常好 对吗 |
[22:45] | Better than some people I know. | 比我知道的某些人要好 |
[22:49] | She’s trying to be supermom, and it’s getting on my nerves. | 她想做超级妈妈 搞得我很烦 |
[22:52] | She’s just trying to be part of our lives. | 她只想融入我们的生活 |
[22:54] | I mean, isn’t that what we wanted? | 我是说 我们不也想这样吗 |
[22:56] | No, that’s what you wanted. I got dragged into this. | 不 那是你想的 别把我扯进来 |
[22:59] | You know, Ben, you really need an attitude adjustment. | 本 你真的该调整一下心态 |
[23:02] | Yeah, I know. Mr. Wajid told me. | 我知道 瓦吉德先生跟我说了 |
[23:04] | I just wish you could be more understanding. | 我只希望你更谅解些 |
[23:07] | – Like me. – Really? | -就像我 -是吗 |
[23:09] | Oh, so, then, you’re totally fine | 所以你是完全 |
[23:11] | volunteering to do costumes for the play with mom? | 自愿跟妈穿母女装 |
[23:14] | What? | 啥 |
[23:15] | Right after parent-teacher conferences, she signed you both up. | 家长会之后 她帮你签了字 |
[23:18] | I don’t have time for that! | 我没时间做那个 |
[23:19] | Whoa, easy, Jane. | 喔 放轻松 简 |
[23:21] | She’s just trying to be a part of our lives. | 她只是想融入我们的生活 |
[23:23] | You should try to be more understanding. | 你应该试着更谅解些 |
[23:26] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[23:28] | And we will talk about this later | 这个晚点再说 |
[23:30] | if I’m still alive. | 如果我还有命回来 |
[23:31] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[23:32] | I got to tell Gray something. | 我要跟格雷说些事情 |
[23:34] | And if you don’t hear from me in the next 24 hours, | 如果你二十四小时内没收到我的音讯 |
[23:37] | I want to be buried with all of my shoes. | 我希望葬在我的鞋堆里 |
[23:44] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:46] | Want? I don’t want anything. | 什么 我什么都不要 |
[23:49] | Good. | 好啊 |
[23:50] | Actually, I… | 事实上 我 |
[23:53] | Here we go. | 现在开始 |
[23:54] | Jane, I’ve had a rotten morning and my patience is low, | 简 我今早过得极差 没什么耐心 |
[23:58] | so you’ve got exactly 20 seconds to spit it out. | 给你二十秒直接说 |
[24:01] | Right! Here goes. | 好 开始了 |
[24:03] | My mother, god bless her, | 我妈 上帝保佑她 |
[24:04] | created an online dating profile for you. | 帮你创建了相亲资料 |
[24:07] | What? | 什么 |
[24:08] | I know. That was my reaction. | 我知道 我也是这个反应 |
[24:10] | And I was going to take it down, | 我正准备删掉 |
[24:12] | but then, we got a hit. | 但是 我们收到一个请求 |
[24:14] | And you should see this guy. He is gorgeous | 你真该见见那人 高帅富 |
[24:16] | and he’s rich and he likes all the same things that you do. | 跟你的喜好几乎一样 |
[24:18] | And you’re not speaking and you’re turning red, | 你沉默了 你生气了 |
[24:20] | so I’m gonna go cancel immediately | 我马上就去删 |
[24:21] | and work on my letter of resignation. | 然后开始写辞呈 |
[24:22] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[24:26] | Just exactly | 说清楚 |
[24:28] | how rich and gorgeous are we talking about? | 我们说的那人有多帅有多富 |
[24:43] | Nice try, but wrong century, Miss Shaw. | 还不错 但过时了 肖老师 |
[24:46] | Girls, I happen to like that book. That book is… | 我正好喜欢那本书 那本书 |
[24:49] | Ancient history is what it is. | 那都能进博物馆了 |
[24:51] | You are up against a legend. | 你现在面对的是传奇人物 |
[24:52] | An old-school, circa 2005 level mean girl. | 母校大概2005级的刻薄女 |
[24:55] | And those are the worst kind. | 这些是最糟的情况 |
[24:57] | You need to step up your game if you plan on beating Miss Clark. | 如果你想打败克拉克老师要加把劲了 |
[25:00] | Girls, I’m not trying to beat anyone. | 姑娘们 我没有要打败谁 |
[25:02] | And I really don’t think it’s appropriate that you… | 我觉得你们这样真的不合适 |
[25:04] | Look. Do you want to win back Coach Quimby? | 听着 你想不想夺回昆比教练的心 |
[25:06] | Yes or no? | 想还是不想 |
[25:09] | Yes. | 想 |
[25:10] | Then you need to listen to us. | 那你就要听我们的了 |
[25:12] | And while you’re at it, these bad boys aren’t helping. | 成事之前 坏男孩都帮不了你 |
[25:29] | Did you organize my closet? | 你理了我衣柜 |
[25:31] | Do you like it? | 不喜欢吗 |
[25:32] | No. I don’t. | 不喜欢 |
[25:33] | I don’t like it at all. I can’t find anything. | 一点都不喜欢 什么都找不到了 |
[25:36] | I had a very precise system going on in there. | 我衣柜里有精确的体系 |
[25:38] | Benjamin. | 本杰明 |
[25:39] | What? | 什么 |
[25:40] | Come on, it was chaos. | 拜托 里面一团糟 |
[25:42] | It was controlled chaos. | 这种乱尚在控制之中 |
[25:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:45] | I organized his closet. | 我帮他理了衣柜 |
[25:47] | And he’s going to be happy with it. | 他会跟高兴的 |
[25:49] | Trust me, I once worked at a closet organizing company in Denver. | 相信我 我在丹佛衣柜设计公司做过 |
[25:53] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[25:54] | I’ve got everything color-coded and sorted by season. | 我把它们按颜色和季节分了类 |
[25:58] | Oh, and I sorted your girly magazines by date. | 还把少女杂志按日期理好了 |
[26:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[26:08] | Can you believe your brother? | 你能信任你哥吗 |
[26:09] | Actually, Mom, I can. | 事实上 妈 我能 |
[26:12] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:13] | It means the new toothbrushes, | 新牙刷 |
[26:15] | the reorganizing of the closet, | 重新整理的衣柜 |
[26:17] | the costumes for school. | 学校服装 |
[26:19] | I’m just trying to be your mom. | 我想尽母亲的责任 |
[26:21] | No. You’re trying to fit | 不 你只是在把 |
[26:22] | eight years of parenting into a single week. | 八年的养育时光填到一周里去 |
[26:25] | It’s too much. | 太过了 |
[26:32] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[26:34] | Mom. | 妈 |
[26:39] | I need your help, Janey. And I need it fast. | 帮帮我 小简 现在就帮我 |
[26:44] | Step into my office. | 进我办公室谈 |
[26:48] | Okay, I mean, I know dinner with Zoe’s parents | 我知道跟佐伊的父母吃饭 |
[26:51] | might sound intimidating. | 听起来有点吓人 |
[26:53] | But you have to trust me. | 但你得相信我 |
[26:54] | Big picture? This is a good thing. | 大局上看 这是好事 |
[26:57] | I know. I’m just a little… | 我知道 我只是有点 |
[26:59] | Anxious? | 紧张 |
[27:00] | Yeah. You know my history with parents. | 对 你知道我一向和家长的关系 |
[27:02] | And it’s not good. | 都不怎么好 |
[27:05] | I just want you to help me | 我就想让你帮我 |
[27:06] | look a little bit more, I don’t know… | 看上去更加 我不知道 |
[27:09] | Presentable? | 象样吗 |
[27:10] | I thought you were over the whole | 我以为你跟露露分手后 |
[27:12] | changing your image for someone after the Lulu debacle. | 已经完全改变形象了 |
[27:15] | Yes, I am. | 是啊 |
[27:17] | But this is different. | 但这次不同 |
[27:20] | Zoe is different. | 佐伊不一样 |
[27:22] | She’s not trying to hide me from her parents. | 她没有在父母那里把我藏着掖着 |
[27:24] | She actually wants me to meet them. | 事实上还想让我见他们 |
[27:26] | You know? And that means a lot. | 你懂吗 这意义重大 |
[27:28] | Well, then, you need to trust | 那你应该相信她 |
[27:30] | that she wants you to meet them for a reason. | 让你见他们是有目的的 |
[27:33] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[27:35] | I just… | 我只是 |
[27:36] | I don’t want to be the guy a girl has to sneak | 我不想只能跟女孩子 |
[27:38] | through her bedroom window anymore, you know? | 偷偷摸摸在卧室窗口见面 你懂吗 |
[27:41] | I want to be the guy that | 我想让她能自豪地 |
[27:42] | she’s proud to have walk through the front door. | 跟我一起走前门 |
[27:45] | Like you do here? | 就像你在这里吗 |
[27:55] | – Hello? – Is this Jane? | -喂 -是简吗 |
[27:56] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[27:58] | This is Tamara Mellon’s assistant. | 我是塔玛拉·梅隆的助理 |
[28:00] | She’s running a bit late to meet Gray. | 明天跟格雷的约会她要晚点到 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry. Meet what? | 不好意思 见什么面 |
[28:04] | She should be at the Boathouse by 5:20 at the latest. | 她最迟会在5:20到船坞餐厅 |
[28:07] | – The Boathouse? – Yes. | -船坞餐厅 -对 |
[28:10] | – India. That bitch! – Excuse me? | -英蒂安 贱人 -什么 |
[28:12] | Nothing. I’m sorry. | 没什么 抱歉 |
[28:14] | You know, I think there’s been a misunderstanding | 我觉得这里面有些误会 |
[28:16] | and Gray’s gonna have to cancel. | 格雷必须取消约会 |
[28:18] | Nobody cancels on Mellon. Make sure she’s there. | 没人敢放梅隆鸽子 确保她在那里 |
[28:23] | I am so, so dead. | 我死定了 |
[28:27] | Yeah, well, what’s new? | 又不是第一次了 |
[28:28] | No, I mean like dead upon arrival. No resuscitation. | 我是说这次就像死亡将至 永不生还 |
[28:31] | – Oh, my God. – Whoa. It’s okay, Jane. | -我的天呐 -没事的 简 |
[28:34] | Just breathe. Just breathe. How bad can it be? | 深呼吸 深呼吸 事情能有多坏 |
[28:38] | I convinced Gray to go on a blind date. | 我说服格雷去相亲 |
[28:39] | Yeah, that’s the road to bad. | 那确实不妙 |
[28:42] | And now she thinks she is going to the Boathouse | 她以为自己要去船坞餐厅 |
[28:44] | to meet the perfect man. | 跟一个完美男人见面 |
[28:45] | But here is no perfect man. | 可那里没有完美男人 |
[28:46] | It’s just Tamara Mellon! | 只有塔玛拉·梅隆 |
[28:48] | Try her cell. | 打她的手机试试 |
[28:49] | She broke it. I was supposed to get her a new one. | 她弄坏了 我早该给她买个新的 |
[28:51] | Yikes. | 太棒了 |
[28:52] | Where else could she be? Maybe at the office? | 她还能在哪儿呢 也许在办公室 |
[29:00] | I’d go with the one on the right. | 我喜欢右边那条 |
[29:02] | I was leaning towards this one. | 我要选这条 |
[29:05] | That one works. | 那条更合适 |
[29:06] | I mean, I’m not an expert or anything. | 我的意思是 我不是专家什么的 |
[29:09] | You’re a fashion prodigy. | 你是个时尚天才 |
[29:11] | Oh, yeah. That’s right, I am. | 没错 我是 |
[29:13] | In that case, you should take my prodigy advice | 这么一来 你应该听取我的天才建议 |
[29:14] | and go with the one on the right. | 用右边那条 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | Hey, I know you probably don’t wanna talk about this, | 我知道 你可能不想谈这事 |
[29:20] | but I’m sorry about what happened with Beau. Getting engaged. | 可宝儿订婚了 对此我很遗憾 |
[29:24] | Why would I care what Beau does? | 我干嘛要在意宝儿做了什么 |
[29:27] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[29:29] | You don’t know me that well. | 你没有那么了解我 |
[29:31] | I’m your nephew. | 我是你的侄子 |
[29:32] | Not here, you aren’t. | 在这里 你并不是 |
[29:34] | Here, you are my employee. | 在这里 你是我的员工 |
[29:37] | Well, it’s the weekend. | 现在可是周末 |
[29:42] | He just met her. | 他才遇见她 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:46] | Beau. | 宝儿 |
[29:48] | He’s only known her a few months | 他才认识她几个月 |
[29:50] | and they’re already getting married. | 就准备要结婚了 |
[29:51] | Well, I guess some people just move on faster than others. | 我想 有些人比别人更快放手 |
[29:58] | I have a date tonight. | 我今晚有个约会 |
[30:01] | Really? That’s great. | 真的吗 太棒了 |
[30:05] | You know, they say the best way to move on is | 你知道的 他们都说最好的放手方法 |
[30:08] | to meet new people. | 就是去见新人 |
[30:09] | Actually, I’m not that fond of new people. | 说实话 我没有那么喜欢新人 |
[30:14] | Well, I’m glad you’re making the exception tonight. | 我很高兴 你今晚破了个例 |
[30:19] | I’m still leaning towards this one. | 我还是倾向于选这一条 |
[30:22] | Either way, you’re gonna look beautiful. | 无论选哪条 你都会很漂亮 |
[30:25] | Hey, have fun tonight. I’ll see you on Monday. | 今晚玩得开心 周一见 |
[30:31] | You want me to get that? | 你想让我接听吗 |
[30:32] | No. Like you said, it’s the weekend. | 不 正如你说的 现在是周末 |
[30:35] | I’m sure it’s not that important. | 我肯定这个电话没那么重要 |
[30:47] | I’ve tried the office, her home, Eli, Carter. | 我打给办公室 她家 伊莱 卡特 |
[30:48] | No one is picking up. | 统统无人接听 |
[30:50] | What if we just call the restaurant and leave her a message? | 直接打给餐厅给她留口讯 这样如何 |
[30:53] | It’s too risky. | 风险太大 |
[30:54] | Oh, and I bet India’s waiting there with that photographer, | 我敢打赌 英蒂安带着摄影师等在那儿 |
[30:56] | so she can get pictures of Tamara | 这样她就能拿到塔玛拉的照片 |
[30:58] | to put all over the web for Donovan to see. | 传遍整个网络 让多诺万看到 |
[31:02] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛那样看着我 |
[31:04] | Don’t you think you’re being just a little bit paranoid? | 你不觉得自己有点妄想 |
[31:15] | So, how’s this angle? | 这个角度如何 |
[31:17] | Just get the shot. | 你就只管抓拍 |
[31:20] | I have got to go there and | 我马上去那里 |
[31:21] | stop Gray from walking into India’s trap. | 阻止格雷掉进英蒂安的陷阱 |
[31:23] | Okay, then, let’s go! | 那好 咱们走 |
[31:26] | You can’t come. | 你不能跟来 |
[31:28] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[31:30] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:32] | I’m talking about dinner with Zoe’s parents. | 我在说你跟佐伊父母的晚餐 |
[31:35] | I can’t pull you away from that. | 我可不能耽误你的大事 |
[31:37] | I can do this on my own. | 这事我自己能做 |
[31:39] | No way, Janey. | 没门儿 小简 |
[31:40] | There’s enough time to do both. All right? | 时间充裕 咱们能两者兼顾 好吗 |
[31:42] | I can get you to the city | 我把你送进城里 |
[31:43] | and be back in plenty of time, no sweat. | 然后有足够的时间回来 从容不迫 |
[31:46] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:47] | Of course. Absolutely. Now let’s go! | 当然 绝对的 出发吧 |
[32:05] | Okay, I have identified the problem. | 我知道是什么毛病了 |
[32:08] | Great. Give me the good news first. | 太好了 先说点好消息 |
[32:10] | What makes you think there’s good news, Jane? | 是什么让你觉得会有好消息 简 |
[32:12] | I don’t know, this had all the | 我不知道 这种情况一般都是 |
[32:13] | makings of one of those good news, bad news situations. | 先说个好消息 然后才是坏消息嘛 |
[32:16] | Yeah, it’s not. | 这次不是 |
[32:17] | Okay. Just say it. | 你就说吧 |
[32:19] | The Beast is dead. | 这头猛兽行将就木 |
[32:21] | You wanna say any last few words here? | 你想说几句悼词吗 |
[32:23] | We don’t have time for last few words. I can’t believe this. | 我们没时间说悼词了 真不敢相信 |
[32:26] | This is the most unreliable car in the world. | 这是世界上最不靠谱的车 |
[32:28] | Okay? Take it easy. She can hear you. | 淡定 她能听见 |
[32:31] | You just said she was dead. | 你刚说她已经死了 |
[32:32] | She’s risen from the dead before. | 她这是回光返照 |
[32:34] | Good point. I’m sorry, we love you. | 说得好 对不起 我们爱你 |
[32:36] | But it is an unreliable car. | 但这还是辆不靠谱的车 |
[32:38] | We need to call somebody right now. | 我们得打给谁求助 |
[32:40] | Hey, don’t look at me, all right? | 别看着我 好吗 |
[32:42] | You’re the only person I’d call in this situation. | 遇到这种情况 你是我唯一能找的人 |
[32:45] | But clearly, you have a plan B. | 但是很明显 你有B计划 |
[32:50] | 短信来自简: -紧急情况 | |
[32:56] | -刚分开 她去约会了 -你能拦住她吗 | |
[33:16] | – Hello. – Mom, hi. | -你好 -妈妈 |
[33:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥呢 |
[33:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:20] | I’m not going to do anything else unless you ask me. | 除了你让我做的 其余的我啥都不碰 |
[33:23] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[33:26] | Are you asking for my help? | 你要我帮忙 |
[33:28] | Yes, Mom. | 是的 妈妈 |
[33:29] | Well, I just want to clarify. | 好的 我就是想阐明一下 |
[33:30] | I don’t want to be yelled at again. | 我可不想又被吼 |
[33:31] | I didn’t yell. | 我没有吼你 |
[33:32] | You were a tad stern. | 你那时是有点严厉 |
[33:34] | And when I’m dead, you’ll probably feel guilty about it. | 我死了以后 你可能会为此愧疚 |
[33:37] | That’s great, Mom. So, are you going to help me or not? | 太好了 妈妈 你到底要不要帮我 |
[33:42] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[33:44] | Okay, well, my car broke down and Billy and I are stranded. | 我的车坏掉了 比利和我困在这里 |
[33:46] | Can you come get us? | 你能来接我们吗 |
[33:47] | Of course I can. Where are you? | 当然 你们在哪里 |
[33:49] | I’ll text you the address. Just get here soon. | 我把地址发给你 尽快过来 |
[34:00] | Dakota, what are you doing here? | 达科他 你在这里干嘛 |
[34:03] | Well, after what happened, I needed to see you. | 那事发生之后 我想要见你 |
[34:09] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[34:20] | Hey, Rita. | 丽塔 |
[34:21] | Hi, Ben. Amanda. | 你好 本 阿曼达 |
[34:24] | Rita. Ben and I were just gonna share some wings. | 丽塔 本和我打算一起用餐 |
[34:27] | Oh, it looks like you took down a few there yourself. | 看起来你一个人点了不少啊 |
[34:31] | Good for you, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你真不错 |
[34:32] | You know, most girls are just so worried about their figure. | 你知道 大多数女孩为了身材费尽心思 |
[34:35] | But I just have crazy respect for people like you | 但我超级佩服你这样的人 |
[34:37] | that just eat whatever they want. | 想吃什么就吃 |
[34:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[34:40] | I’m gonna get us some drinks. What are you two drinking? | 我去拿点饮料 你们俩喝什么 |
[34:43] | You know what I want. | 你知道我要什么 |
[34:44] | Actually, I was just leaving. | 事实上 我要走了 |
[34:46] | Really? That’s too bad. | 真的吗 太糟了 |
[34:49] | Yeah. That’s too bad. It’s really crowded in here. | 是呀 太糟了 这里真的很挤 |
[34:51] | Do you mind if we steal your table? | 你介不介意我们用你的桌子 |
[34:53] | – Go right ahead. – Great. | -请用吧 -太好了 |
[34:56] | Bye-bye, Rita. | 再见了 丽塔 |
[34:58] | So, I’ll see you tomorrow? | 咱们明天见 |
[35:02] | Yeah. See ya. | 好呀 再见 |
[35:14] | Did you forget something? | 你忘了什么吗 |
[35:15] | Oh, here it is! | 在这里呢 |
[35:16] | A chili cheese fry that fell out of the basket. | 一根掉出篮子的辣味奶酪薯条 |
[35:19] | No, thanks. All yours. | 不用了 多谢 都归你了 |
[35:21] | Oh, I know he is. | 我知道他归我了 |
[35:24] | Hey. I thought you were leaving. | 我以为你走了呢 |
[35:26] | Well, apparently, she’s still hungry. | 显然她还饿着呢 |
[35:28] | – Can I get you a drink? – I’m okay. | -要我给你拿点喝的吗 -不用 |
[35:30] | One Bloody Mary for you, Tabasco on the side. | 你的血腥玛丽 加点塔巴斯科辣油 |
[35:33] | She doesn’t like it too spicy. | 她不喜欢太辣 |
[35:34] | How nice that you know that. | 你对她倒是体贴入微 |
[35:36] | Just a little splash is all I need. | 只要加一点点就够了 |
[35:38] | I’m gonna grab another chair. | 我再去找把椅子 |
[35:42] | Ben. So, I was thinking. | 本 我在想 |
[35:45] | Maybe Saturday, you, me, Broadway show. | 周六你和我可以一起去看场百老汇秀 |
[35:49] | Maybe some dinner. What do you say? | 也许再吃个饭 你意下如何 |
[35:51] | I’ve got a game on Saturday. | 周六我有一个比赛 |
[35:53] | Do you still wear those cute uniforms? | 你还穿那可爱的制服吗 |
[35:56] | Oh, God, I just remember how cute you were | 天哪 我还记得你高中时 |
[35:58] | in your uniform back in high school. | 穿着那制服有多可爱呢 |
[36:01] | – Oh, this drink is too spicy. – Are you okay? | -这杯酒太辣了 -你还好吗 |
[36:08] | Oh, my throat is closing up. | 我喉咙肿起来了 |
[36:09] | Oh, no. | 真糟糕 |
[36:11] | I just need some water. Rita? | 我需要喝点水 丽塔 |
[36:12] | Rita, give her your water! | 丽塔 把你的水给她 |
[36:18] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[36:22] | You did this? | 是你干的 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry. It was stupid. Here. | 我很抱歉 那真是蠢透了 喝点水 |
[36:25] | No, I don’t want your water. Ben? | 不 我才不要你的水 本 |
[36:27] | – I’ll get you another glass. – Please hurry. | -我再给你拿一杯 -请快点 |
[36:30] | Amanda, I am so sorry. | 阿曼达 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:33] | And scene. | 换场景 |
[36:36] | What? | 什么 |
[36:37] | This little one-sided | 我们之间这种 |
[36:38] | competition between us was kind of fun for a while. | 一边倒的小竞争之前还算有趣 |
[36:41] | Now it’s just annoying. | 可现在就很烦人了 |
[36:42] | Do me a favor and don’t mess with me again. Okay? | 劳驾不要再碍事了 好吗 |
[36:46] | Here, here, here. | 来了 来了 来了 |
[36:48] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:50] | Oh, my God. That was so scary. | 我的天 刚才真是太可怕了 |
[36:53] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事了 |
[37:04] | Oh, come on. Where is she? | 拜托 她到底在哪儿 |
[37:07] | She’ll be here. Don’t worry. | 她会来的 别担心 |
[37:09] | I just don’t want to be late. | 我只是不想迟到 |
[37:11] | I’ll get you there. I promise. | 我会把你送到的 我保证 |
[37:15] | So, meeting the parents. | 要见家长了 这么说 |
[37:17] | This thing with Zoe is getting pretty serious, huh? | 佐伊对你们的关系很认真嘛 |
[37:20] | I guess so. | 我猜也是 |
[37:23] | I’m happy for you. I really am. | 我为你感到高兴 真的 |
[37:27] | So, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[37:29] | How are things with that guy at work? | 你和公司里那个家伙进展如何 |
[37:32] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[37:33] | We keep talking about this date, but it hasn’t happened. | 我们一直在商量一个约会 但还没实现 |
[37:36] | Do you want it to? | 你想和他约会吗 |
[37:40] | Yeah, I think I do. | 我觉得我想 |
[37:50] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[38:04] | Mom, who’s this? | 妈妈 这是谁 |
[38:06] | That’s Dakota. | 这是达科他 |
[38:07] | Oh, your mom picked up a hitchhiker? | 你妈妈捎了个搭便车的 |
[38:09] | Sweet! | 真善良 |
[38:11] | No. He’s her…? | 不 他是她的 |
[38:13] | Boyfriend. Hi. | 男朋友 你好 |
[38:15] | You must be Jane. It’s nice to finally meet you. | 你就是简了吧 真开心终于见到你了 |
[38:17] | – Nice to meet you, too. – Ex-boyfriend. | -很高兴见到你 -前男友 |
[38:20] | – Can we talk about that first? – Sure, let’s talk. | -我们能先谈谈这个吗 -行 谈呗 |
[38:23] | Uh, yeah, we should probably get going. | 我们还是赶紧开车吧 |
[38:25] | Oh. Right. Sorry. Uh, where to? | 没错 不好意思 去哪儿 |
[38:27] | Oh, uh… No. | 不好了 |
[38:30] | Billy, your dinner with Zoe’s parents is in half an hour. | 比利 你过半小时就要和佐伊父母吃饭 |
[38:33] | That makes Gray’s date in half an hour, too. | 而格雷的约会也是半个小时后 |
[38:35] | That’s more important. | 你的事更重要 |
[38:37] | – No, it isn’t. – Yes, Jane, it is. | -没有 -它更重要 简 |
[38:43] | I’m just saying you could at least say goodbye. | 我说你至少可以道个别吧 |
[38:45] | – I said goodbye. – In a letter. | -我跟你道别了 -在信里 |
[38:48] | I think I deserve better than that. | 我觉得你该更尊重我一点 |
[38:49] | You brought it with you? | 你还带着那封信 |
[38:51] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[38:52] | Light’s green, mom. | 绿灯了 妈妈 |
[38:54] | What are you gonna do? Read it out loud to everyone? | 你要干嘛 大声读给大家听吗 |
[38:56] | If I have to. | 如果必须的话 |
[38:57] | No, you really don’t have to do that | 不 你真的不必这么做 |
[38:59] | because it’s none of our business. | 因为那也不关我们的事 |
[39:00] | No, no, no. I wanna know what it says. | 不不不 我想知道信里说了什么 |
[39:02] | Stay out of it. | 别搅进来 |
[39:03] | And the light’s still green, mom. | 还是绿灯 妈妈 |
[39:05] | I’m a little distracted here, Jane. | 我现在注意力不集中 简 |
[39:06] | And it’s red again. | 又红灯了 |
[39:08] | You know, maybe we should just not talk. | 也许我们应该什么话都不说 |
[39:10] | Great idea. Nobody talk. | 好主意 大家都别说话 |
[39:17] | Any minute now and Gray’s | 从现在开始格雷随时会变成 |
[39:18] | gonna be Donovan Decker’s ex-creative director. | 多诺万·德克尔的前创意总监 |
[39:20] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[39:22] | You. | 你 |
[39:24] | Should I know who Donovan Decker is? | 我该知道多诺万·德克尔是谁吗 |
[39:27] | Just make sure you’re ready. | 你只要准备好了就行 |
[39:29] | Come on, Gray, come on. | 来吧 格雷 来吧 |
[39:34] | We made it. | 我们赶上了 |
[39:36] | And you look perfect. | 你看起来很完美 |
[39:40] | Like a real-life Prince Charming. | 像个现实生活中的白马王子 |
[39:42] | And by the looks of it, you found your castle. | 看样子 你找到你的城堡了 |
[39:45] | Zoe’s a lucky girl, Billy. | 佐伊真幸运 比利 |
[39:49] | Thanks for getting me here, Janey. | 谢谢你把我送到这里 小简 |
[39:50] | Of course. I mean, how many times have you come to my rescue? | 应该的 我是说你已经救了我无数次了 |
[39:56] | I’m sorry about Gray. | 不好意思你和格雷的约要迟到了 |
[39:58] | It’s okay. This was more important. | 没关系 这更重要 |
[40:06] | Don’t worry. Hey. They’re gonna love you. | 别担心 他们会爱上你的 |
[40:10] | How could they not? | 怎么可能不爱上你呢 |
[40:13] | Go! | 快去吧 |
[40:34] | Hey. You made it. | 你来了 |
[40:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:37] | You look a little nervous. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[40:39] | Yeah, you know, I just want your dad to like me. | 你懂的 我想让你爸爸喜欢我 |
[40:42] | Odds are one of them will. | 他们中会有一个喜欢你的 |
[40:44] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[40:46] | Billy, I’d like you to meet my dads. | 比利 这是我的爸爸们 |
[40:50] | You have two dads? | 你有两个爸爸 |
[40:53] | I told you there were things about me that you didn’t know. | 跟你说了 我有些事你不知道的 |
[41:03] | Thank you for coming to get us today. | 谢谢你今天来接我们 |
[41:05] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[41:07] | Nice place. | 屋子很漂亮 |
[41:08] | Thanks. You can help yourself to the fridge or whatever. | 谢谢 你可以随意去冰箱拿些东西吃 |
[41:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:15] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事的吧 |
[41:16] | Oh, he’ll be fine. | 他会的 |
[41:19] | What about you and Gray? | 你和格雷怎么样 |
[41:22] | I’m so sorry I caused all that drama. | 很抱歉我一手造成这个闹剧 |
[41:25] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮忙而已 |
[41:27] | Yeah. I guess I try a little too hard sometimes. | 是啊 我估计有时是帮得有点过 |
[41:33] | I just want to be a part of your life. | 我只是想融入你的生活 |
[41:35] | You are a part of my life. | 你已是我生活的一部分了 |
[41:38] | And now we have all the time in the world. | 现在我们有大把时间在一起了 |
[41:43] | Okay, I’m gonna go check on the fallout. | 我去了解一下闹剧的余震 |
[41:45] | I will let you know how it goes. | 我会告诉你后续的 |
[41:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[42:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:00] | 简 我去了船坞餐厅 可能太晚了 | |
[42:08] | Hi, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[42:10] | I’m so sorry, Gray. I had no idea this was going to happen. | 对不起格雷 我没料到会发生这种事 |
[42:13] | Don’t apologize. I’m the one that couldn’t go through with it. | 不用道歉 是我自己做不到 |
[42:17] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[42:19] | I stood up my date. | 我爽约了 |
[42:21] | I’m just not ready yet. | 我只是还没有准备好 |
[42:24] | It’s okay. You will be. | 没关系 你会准备好的 |
[42:28] | Oh, and Jane? | 对了 简 |
[42:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:41] | Good news, Mom. | 好消息 妈妈 |
[42:42] | Gray didn’t show and it’s all gonna be okay… | 格雷没有去 一切都没事了 |
[42:45] | Will you marry me, Kate? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 凯特 |