时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | That’s me. Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:01] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我目前的生活有点复杂 |
[00:03] | I landed my fashion dream job | 我得到了梦想中的时尚工作 |
[00:05] | working for her, gray Chandler Murray. | 效力于她 格雷·钱德勒·莫里 |
[00:06] | The only problem, they think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我是成年人 |
[00:09] | Now I am juggling two secret lives, | 如今我游走于两种秘密生活 |
[00:11] | one in high school and one in high fashion. | 一种在高中校园 一种在时尚殿堂 |
[00:13] | Jeremy’s gone. | 杰里米走了 |
[00:14] | He took all the Harrods designs with him. | 他带走了所有哈罗德设计图 |
[00:16] | There are 200 girls at this school. | 这学校有二百多个女生 |
[00:18] | Why do you keep having to go after mine? | 你干嘛老跟我抢 |
[00:19] | Billy, I think you have this all wrong. | 比利 我想你完全误会了 |
[00:21] | If I work this out with Dakota, | 如果我和达科他修成正果 |
[00:24] | I can be a better mother to you. | 会成为更好的母亲 |
[00:26] | Does that mean you’re leaving? | 你是说你要跟他走了吗 |
[00:28] | I’m gonna quit the play. | 我决定退出这部戏 |
[00:28] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 你大可不必如此 |
[00:30] | I think we both know that I do. | 我们都觉得有这个必要吧 |
[00:31] | Baseball wants me. | 棒球界需要我 |
[00:33] | They’re signing me to a minor league contract. | 小职业联盟要和我签约了 |
[00:36] | I gotta get on the team bus, in an hour. | 一个小时后就要搭队车走了 |
[00:38] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:39] | I’ll miss you, too, Ben. | 我也会想你的 本 |
[00:41] | Oh, my God. I’m all alone. | 天呐 现在就只剩我孤零零一个人了 |
[01:05] | Hello? | 谁 |
[01:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:22] | Okay. Do not freak out. Do not freak out. | 好吧 别慌 别害怕 |
[01:27] | Come on, Billy, please pick up. | 快接啊 比利 快接电话 |
[01:33] | Billy? | 比利 |
[02:16] | Oh, my God. | 上帝呀 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God. That is not funny. | 搞什么啊 这不好笑 |
[02:21] | Then why are you laughing? | 那你在笑什么 |
[02:23] | It’s not laughter. It’s terror. | 我才没笑 这是被吓到了 |
[02:24] | Well, it looks like laughter. | 看起来就是在笑啊 |
[02:27] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起啦 |
[02:29] | But you knew it was coming one of these nights. | 但是孤身一人的夜晚就会发生这种事哦 |
[02:31] | You’re awful. | 你就会吓人 |
[02:34] | Gotcha! | 整蛊成功 |
[02:41] | We could watch The Exorcist again. | 我们可以把《驱魔人》再看一遍 |
[02:43] | Uh, nah. You know, we’ve done that like six times. | 不要 我们都看了差不多六遍了 |
[02:47] | We need to do something new. | 得玩点儿新的 |
[02:49] | Something fun. | 有意思的事 |
[02:50] | You’re not having fun with me? | 跟我呆着很没意思是吧 |
[02:53] | No, I didn’t say that. | 不 我可没那么说 |
[02:54] | It’s just… You know, | 我是说 你看 |
[02:55] | we’ve been given an amazing opportunity here. | 我们有个千载难逢的机会 |
[02:57] | We can’t get lazy. | 可不能偷懒 |
[02:58] | Who’re you calling lazy? | 你说谁懒呢 |
[03:00] | – Oh, nice. – Thank you. | -厉害啊 -谢谢 |
[03:03] | We’ve accomplished a lot here in this week alone. | 光这周之内 我们就成绩斐然 |
[03:05] | – Am I right? – I guess. | -对吧 -也许吧 |
[03:06] | You know, ice cream for dinner. | 比如 拿冰淇淋当饭吃啦 |
[03:08] | No curfew, all night movie marathons. | 不守宵禁 通宵看电影 |
[03:11] | But what is the one thing we haven’t done yet? | 但是 想想有哪件事我们还没有做呢 |
[03:15] | – Clean up? – No, no, no, no, no. | -打扫卫生 -不 不 不 |
[03:16] | I mean, what is the one thing that we have not done | 在《青少年独自在家行为指南》中 |
[03:21] | from the “Home Alone Teen Handbook?” | 有哪件事 是我们还没有做过的 |
[03:24] | – Party! – Party! | -派对 -派对 |
[03:25] | – Yes. – I don’t know, Billy. | -没错 -不 比利 |
[03:26] | I’m not sure that’s such a good idea. | 我不确定这是个好主意 |
[03:28] | Nobody even knows I’m here alone. | 没人知道我现在自己住这儿呢 |
[03:30] | Plus, without Jeremy around, | 而且 杰里米不在 |
[03:32] | we’re falling crazy behind… | 我完全赶不上进度 |
[03:33] | And I still have, like, a million | 我还有无数衣服要准备 |
[03:34] | costumes to do and only a few days to do it in. | 时间就只剩几天了 |
[03:37] | I just don’t think I have the time required to plan a party. | 我真的没时间再去筹划一个派对了 |
[03:40] | Done. | 搞定 |
[03:42] | Done what? | 搞定什么 |
[03:44] | 派对通知: 简·昆比家 明晚 | |
[03:45] | E-mail blast, for our little soiree tomorrow night. | 群发邮件 通知大家明晚的大计划 |
[03:49] | All you have to do is hit “send”. | 你只需要点击”发送” |
[03:53] | Are we really gonna do this? | 我们要玩真的吗 |
[03:54] | Oh, come on. We’re teenagers, Janey. We have to do this. | 我们是青少年啊 小简 就得这么干 |
[03:59] | And we are… | 好 派对计划… |
[04:03] | Live! | 启动啦 |
[04:34] | Hi, Ben. | 早啊 本 |
[04:36] | No, no. I’m up, I’m up. | 没 没 我已经起来了 |
[04:38] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:43] | Oh, no. That’s awesome. | 不 那太棒了 |
[04:45] | Uh-huh. Yeah, no, everything’s good and Mum’s great. | 是啊 不 一切都好 妈妈也很好 |
[04:49] | Yeah. Sure she’s here. | 是 她当然在啦 |
[04:51] | You wanna talk to her? | 你想和她说话吗 |
[04:53] | Uh… Yeah, just one second. | 行 等会儿 |
[04:55] | Hey, Mom! Ben’s on the phone. | 妈 本的电话 |
[05:01] | Shoot. She just went into the bathroom. | 糟糕 她刚好进浴室了 |
[05:04] | Do you want me to get her? | 要我喊她出来不 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I’ll tell her you said hi. | 当然 我会和她说的 |
[05:08] | I miss you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[05:10] | Well, I better get to school ’cause I don’t wanna be late. | 我得去上学了 快迟到了 |
[05:12] | So, uh, go strike someone out or something. | 好啦 大胆击人还是击球吧 |
[05:16] | All right. I’ll talk to you later! | 好 回头再说 |
[05:21] | I feel terrible lying to Ben. | 对本说谎的感觉真烂 |
[05:23] | It’s for his own good, Janey. | 小简 这是为他好 |
[05:25] | I know. But between him and my mom calling every day, | 我知道 但夹在他和妈妈的轮番电话里 |
[05:28] | I don’t know how long I can keep it up. | 我不知道还能瞒多久 |
[05:30] | You’ll keep it up for as long as you need to. | 想瞒多久就能瞒多久 |
[05:32] | – You know why? – Why? | -知道为什么吗 -为什么 |
[05:33] | Because you are a great little sister, Janey. | 因为你是个贴心好妹妹啊 小简 |
[05:38] | I am? | 是吗 |
[05:38] | Ben’s off living his dream. | 本去追求梦想了 |
[05:47] | What do you mean you don’t know how? | 什么叫你不知道该怎么做 |
[05:48] | You just say “I’m sorry, Zoe.” | 就说一句”我很抱歉 佐伊”就好啦 |
[05:51] | Yeah. I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[05:53] | Well, I guess that’s all you can do. | 你也只能做到这一步了 |
[05:55] | Really? That’s it? No advice? | 真的 就这样 没别的建议吗 |
[05:57] | Well, you’ve said you tried. | 你不是试过了嘛 |
[05:59] | Maybe she’ll come to the party. | 可能她会来参加派对呢 |
[06:02] | Maybe. What about you? | 可能吧 你呢 |
[06:04] | You gonna invite that Eli guy? | 你会请那个叫伊莱的家伙来吗 |
[06:06] | Billy, how could I possibly do that? | 比利 怎么可能 |
[06:07] | This is not the Jane that Eli knows. | 这一面的简 伊莱可不知道 |
[06:09] | Well, you’re kinda seeing him, aren’t you? | 你不是在和他约会吗 |
[06:11] | Sort of. But it’s still new. | 差不多吧 但只是个开始 |
[06:13] | If you like the guy, is it really that crazy | 如果你真心喜欢他 告诉他真相 |
[06:15] | to think that you could maybe just tell him the truth, Jane? | 又有什么关系呢 简 |
[06:19] | Yes. It is crazy. | 有啊 有关系 |
[06:21] | I mean, he’s Gray’s nephew. | 我是说 他是格雷的侄子 |
[06:22] | I can’t have any overlap between work and here. | 我的这两个世界可不能有重叠的地方 |
[06:24] | I overlap. | 我重叠了 |
[06:25] | Well, you’re different. | 你不一样 |
[06:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:28] | Maybe it’s pointless. | 可能我们也不会长久的 |
[06:30] | I mean, no matter how much I like him, I just feel… | 不管我有多喜欢他 还是觉得… |
[06:33] | stuck. | 不对劲 |
[06:34] | How am I supposed be in a relationship with a guy | 连邀请他来我家都不敢 |
[06:36] | that I can’t even invite to my own party? | 这还怎么和他谈恋爱啊 |
[06:40] | Who is that? | 会是谁 |
[06:41] | How should I know? It’s your house. | 我怎么会知道 这是你家 |
[06:49] | Holy crap! It’s Miss Shaw. | 完了 是肖老师 |
[06:50] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:52] | Don’t panic. This is what we trained for. | 别慌 养兵千日用兵一时 |
[06:54] | All right. You ready? | 是吧 准备好了吗 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:59] | Hey, Miss Shaw. | 你好啊 肖老师 |
[07:01] | Hey, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[07:03] | Just thought I’d pop by on my way to work. | 我去上班路上顺便过来看看 |
[07:05] | I promised Ben I’d stop in every now and then. | 我答应本要时不时过来 |
[07:08] | Looks like you girls are having fun. | 看起来你们俩挺开心的 |
[07:10] | Oh, yeah. Lot of fun. | 是啊 可开心了 |
[07:12] | Is your mom here? | 妈妈在家吗 |
[07:13] | You know, I think she just jumped into the shower. | 她好像刚刚进去洗澡了 |
[07:15] | Let me… Let me check. | 我去看看啊 |
[07:17] | Hey, Mom. Miss Shaw is here. | 妈 肖老师来啦 |
[07:21] | Mom? | 妈 |
[07:27] | Uh, you wanna wait until she gets out? | 你想等她洗完出来吗 |
[07:29] | Uh… Let me see how long she’ll be. | 我问问她要洗多久 |
[07:32] | Mom? | 妈 |
[07:39] | Yikes! She’ll probably be a while. | 这下好了 她得洗上好一会儿 |
[07:41] | You know what? I should probably get to work. | 我得赶去上班了 |
[07:43] | Uh, just tell her I said, hi, okay? | 呃 帮我跟她问个好 |
[07:47] | Will do. | 一定哈 |
[07:57] | Coast clear. | 危险解除 |
[08:00] | We are so good. | 咱俩配合得真好 |
[08:03] | Do it. | 走着 |
[08:13] | – Funny seeing you here. – Yeah. | -巧啊 在这儿撞见你 -是啊 |
[08:15] | Total riot. | 是啊 不可思议 |
[08:16] | Come on, girl. Hold up a sec. | 拜托 妞 等一下 |
[08:18] | I’d rather not. | 我忙着呢 |
[08:18] | I just wanna talk to you. | 我就想和你谈谈 |
[08:20] | Really? You sure you wanna talk to me? | 真的吗 你确定你想要跟我谈谈 |
[08:22] | Even though I’m “A colossal waste of time.” | 就算那样做会超级浪费时间 |
[08:23] | You’re not a waste of time, Zoe. | 追你不是浪费时间 佐伊 |
[08:25] | You are the exact opposite of a waste of time. | 而是与浪费时间完全相反 |
[08:28] | Okay. What I did, | 我过去的所作所为 |
[08:29] | not trusting you, jumping to stupid conclusions | 不信任你 脑中一闪念得出愚蠢的结论 |
[08:32] | about you and Nick. It was dumb. | 以为你和尼克之间有事 我是笨蛋 |
[08:34] | And I’m an ass. | 我是个混球 |
[08:36] | You got that right. | 这倒没错 |
[08:38] | Look, I’ve always felt like an outsider at this school, and… | 我一直觉得自己在学校就是个局外人 |
[08:44] | Then after I got back I just felt like even more of an outsider. | 我回来之后 这种感觉更加强烈了 |
[08:48] | But then you showed up here, Zoe. | 不过 后来你就出现了 佐伊 |
[08:49] | And suddenly things felt different. | 忽然之间 一切都不一样了 |
[08:55] | Then I saw you with Nick and I guess I just… | 再后来 我看你和尼克在一起 我猜 |
[08:57] | I don’t know. I got afraid that it… | 我不知道 我害怕 |
[08:59] | You… | 你 |
[09:01] | That it was just all too good to be true. | 你和所有这些 都太美好 不可能是真的 |
[09:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:08] | Now apologize. | 现在 跟我道歉吧 |
[09:10] | What? | 什么 |
[09:11] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[09:14] | I’m sorry, Zoe. | 对不起 佐伊 |
[09:19] | You’re forgiven, Billy. | 原谅你了 比利 |
[09:28] | So you feel like going to a party with an enormous idiot tonight? | 那今晚你愿和一个大笨蛋一起参加派对吗 |
[09:33] | I can’t think of anything I’d rather do more. | 乐意得不能再乐意了 |
[09:37] | So, counting Zoe we are up to | 那么 算上佐伊 算上咱俩 |
[09:39] | three people. Including us. | 咱现在凑了仨人了 |
[09:41] | Uh, make it four. Carl’s coming. | 四个啦 卡尔也会来 |
[09:43] | Carl the janitor? | 卡尔 学校门卫 |
[09:45] | Should I be more worried about this party thing? | 我是不是该对这个派对表示更加忧虑 |
[09:47] | Nah. You seem to be at the appropriate level of worry. | 不用 看起来你的忧虑等级刚刚好 |
[09:51] | Hey, we do have seven maybe’s. All right? | 咱还有七个可能回来的人呢 好不 |
[09:52] | You weren’t counting those. | 你都没算上他们 |
[09:53] | – Hey, guys. Hey, Harper. | -嗨 同志们 -嘿 哈珀 |
[09:55] | I heard you were throwing a little party. | 我听说你们在筹划一个小派对 |
[09:57] | That is so cute. | 真可爱呀 |
[09:59] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[10:00] | You’re welcome to come. | 你要是想来 我们表示欢迎 |
[10:01] | Oh, I’d love to. | 我挺想去的 |
[10:03] | But I’m actually throwing a get together, too. | 不过我也办了个小聚会呢 |
[10:06] | – So, that’s where everybody’s going. – Mmm-hmm. | -原来大家都要去那儿啊 -木错 |
[10:08] | Which is why I wanted to talk to you… | 所以我想跟你们说 |
[10:10] | My numbers are getting a little out of control | 我的电话多到接不过来了 |
[10:12] | and I was thinking that I | 我就想着吧 |
[10:14] | could send some of the spill-over your way. | 我可以把那些漏接的电话让给你们 |
[10:15] | – Spill-over? – Seriously? | -漏接的 -你闹呢吧 |
[10:17] | Please. I insist. | 拜托 我坚持这么做哦 |
[10:19] | And you know, after your thing fizzles out, | 你们懂的 派对草草了事之后 |
[10:21] | you should totally swing by. | 你们就该好自为之了 |
[10:25] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[10:27] | What do you mean it’s over? | 你什么意思 什么叫完了 |
[10:29] | Unless Jeremy appears, designs in hand, | 除非杰里米在周六下午五点之前 |
[10:30] | by 5:00 pm, Saturday, | 拿着他的设计出现 |
[10:32] | Harrods is pulling the plug. End of story. | 否则哈罗德一定会撤走 然后就完了 |
[10:34] | Just tell your people. | 回去转告你们的人 |
[10:35] | My people don’t want words. They want results. | 我的人不想听空话 他们只要结果 |
[10:37] | And the hot shot British designer | 你答应过他们要用 |
[10:39] | working on the line that you promised them. | 线上炙手可热的英国设计师 |
[10:41] | We’re making do without Jeremy. | 没有杰里米我们一样能行 |
[10:42] | Donovan and I feel that Eli is very capable… | 多诺万和我觉得伊莱完全能胜任 |
[10:44] | Harrods doesn’t want some nobody designer like Eli. | 哈罗德才不想要伊莱这种无名小卒 |
[10:46] | – Offense. – Taken. | -有意冒犯 -听出来了 |
[10:48] | Look, I modified Jeremy’s designs for the preview party | 我之前修改过杰里米预展上的设计 |
[10:50] | and I can do it again. | 我还能再来一次 |
[10:51] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[10:52] | We got lucky sneaking a few replica pieces | 我们靠着走运 |
[10:54] | past them at the preview. | 才用几件抄袭作品混过预展 |
[10:55] | But now they want Jeremy Jones. | 但是他们现在想要杰里米·琼斯 |
[10:57] | They want his work. | 他们要的是他的作品 |
[10:59] | You need to find him and get him back. | 你必须把他找回来 |
[11:01] | Why would I want Jeremy back? | 我为什么要把杰里米找回来 |
[11:02] | He’s a quitter and a traitor. | 他既是逃兵又是叛徒 |
[11:04] | Because without him, the | 因为要是没有他 |
[11:05] | Harrods collaboration with Donovan Decker is over. | 哈罗德和多诺万·德克尔的合作就终止了 |
[11:08] | And so are all of us. | 我们也全跟着完蛋 |
[11:23] | So, which is it? | 那是什么呀 |
[11:26] | Which is what? | 什么是什么啊 |
[11:26] | Well, either you’re riveted by the mitochondria, | 你是被线粒体吸引了呢 |
[11:30] | or severely bummed out. | 还是彻底失望了 |
[11:32] | Is “Both” an option? | 有没有”以上均有”这个选项 |
[11:36] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[11:38] | I just got a lot on my mind right now. | 我现在脑子里想了很多事 |
[11:40] | If you’d told me a year ago that I was gonna join the school play | 如果一年前你告诉我 我会参加戏剧社 |
[11:45] | I would’ve laughed at you. | 我得笑死你 |
[11:47] | And if you had told me | 如果你告诉我 |
[11:50] | I’d be this bummed out after dropping out of the school play, | 我会很失落因为落选校戏剧社 |
[11:53] | I would’ve laughed harder. | 我会笑你笑得更夸张 |
[11:55] | I don’t know. I think it was just helping | 我不知道 我觉得这有利于 |
[11:57] | take my mind off of my injury, you know? | 帮助我从受到的伤害中转移注意力 |
[11:59] | It’s crazy, huh? | 挺疯狂的是吧 |
[12:01] | Not crazy. | 一点都不 |
[12:02] | Who knew something that seemed so ridiculous could mean so much? | 谁知道看上去那么荒谬的事会这么重要呢 |
[12:07] | I’m confused. If it means so much, | 我不懂了 如果它如此重要 |
[12:11] | then why’d you quit? | 你为什么要退出呢 |
[12:11] | Because of the whole Zoe thing. | 因为佐伊啊 |
[12:13] | I mean, I could tell it bugged Billy. | 我是说 我能看出来这事惹恼了比利 |
[12:15] | Billy told you to quit? | 比利让你退出的吗 |
[12:17] | No. No, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[12:18] | But he didn’t tell me not to quit. | 但他也没说别退出 |
[12:21] | He’s my friend and… | 他是我朋友 |
[12:23] | After what I did with Lulu… | 自从我和露露好过之后 |
[12:28] | I just wanted to do the right thing this time. | 我这次想做一次对的事 |
[12:30] | For everyone. | 对大家都好 |
[12:35] | You know, it’s better this way. | 你知道吗 这样才皆大欢喜 |
[12:44] | So, should I bring anything to the party tonight? | 今晚的派对 我该不该带什么去呢 |
[12:47] | Uh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[12:49] | Maybe some chip dip and a bunch of people. | 带点小零食和一大伙人过来吧 |
[12:53] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟糕啊 |
[12:54] | Let’s just say I’m setting the bar really, really low. | 这么说吧 我们订了酒吧 人气很低 |
[12:58] | Don’t want you to get your hopes up. | 不想让你期望太高 |
[13:00] | Well, I don’t care who else is gonna be there. | 不过 我不在乎谁会去的 |
[13:03] | So long as you’re at Jane’s. | 只要你还在简家里住 |
[13:05] | I’m never not at Jane’s. | 我永远不会抛下简不管的 |
[13:09] | What do you mean you’re never not at Jane’s? | 你这么说是什么意思 |
[13:15] | Ever since Ben went off to conquer baseball, | 自从本出发去征服他的棒球 |
[13:18] | Jane’s been a little freaked to be home alone at night, | 简就有点不敢晚上一个人在家呆着 |
[13:21] | so I’ve been staying with her. | 所以我得去陪她 |
[13:30] | Is everything okay? | 一起都还好吧 |
[13:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:40] | You’ve been sleeping over at Jane’s every night for over a week. | 你在简家里过夜已经一个礼拜了 |
[13:43] | So, what do you tell your mom? | 你打算怎么跟你妈说 |
[13:47] | Same thing I’ve been telling her since I was eight, | 就用我八岁之后一直用的那个借口咯 |
[13:49] | “I’m sleeping over at Jane’s house.” | 我要去简她们家过夜 |
[13:54] | Let me get this straight. | 让我把事挑明了说吧 |
[13:56] | I can’t be on stage with Nick, you know, acting, | 我不能和尼克同台 你懂的 演戏 |
[14:00] | but it’s okay for you to spend the night at Jane’s every night? | 难道你就可以每晚在简家里过夜吗 |
[14:05] | Do you understand how unfair that is? | 你不觉得这有多不公平吗 |
[14:14] | I don’t even know what to say to you. | 我都不知道该跟你说什么好了 |
[14:20] | Unfair? | 不公平 |
[14:21] | As in she wants you to stop spending the night? | 也就是说 她不想要你陪我过夜了 |
[14:23] | Ah, she didn’t say that exactly, | 她也没说清楚啊 |
[14:25] | but it did seem to be the general sentiment | 不过 人之常情来看 是这样的 |
[14:28] | before she stormed out of class. | 在她飞快走出教室之前 |
[14:30] | Well, did you explain to | 那你有没有跟她解释 |
[14:31] | her that you’ve been sleeping over at my house | 你从八岁开始 |
[14:33] | since we were eight years old? | 都会来我家过夜 |
[14:34] | Yeah. It wasn’t a very helpful nugget to throw in. | 解释了 不过没起到什么好作用 |
[14:37] | Billy, look. I like Zoe. I do. | 比利 我挺喜欢佐伊 真的 |
[14:40] | But you’ve known her for exactly ten weeks. | 但你才认识她多久啊 十周吧 |
[14:42] | And you’ve known me for ten years. | 咱俩认识至少十年了 |
[14:44] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:46] | But you’re the one who told me to apologize. | 但 是你让我去找她道歉的啊 |
[14:48] | -So? -So… | -所以呢 -所以… |
[14:51] | She thinks that it isn’t fair. | 她觉得这不公平 |
[14:52] | This is because you told Nick to quit the play, isn’t it? | 因为你劝尼克退出表演吧 |
[14:54] | I didn’t tell him to quit. | 我没劝他退出 |
[14:55] | -You didn’t tell him not to. -Regardless. | -你也没劝他不退呀 -得了吧 |
[14:57] | She obviously thinks that there’s one set of rules for her | 显然她认为我区别对待你俩 对她是一套 |
[15:00] | and another special set of rules for you. | 对你又是特殊的另一套 |
[15:03] | Special set of rules? What is that supposed to mean? | 特殊的一套 什么意思 |
[15:05] | I don’t know, Jane. I don’t speak girl. | 我不知道 简 我又不和女生说话 |
[15:07] | Well, I am gonna go get to the bottom of this. | 好吧 我会查个水落石出的 |
[15:13] | Terrific. | 这下好了 |
[15:35] | Uh, don’t think you’re going to find Jeremy in here. | 杰里米不在这儿哦 |
[15:39] | I didn’t realize you were here. | 我不知道你也在 |
[15:41] | Well, it is my office. | 这是我的办公室 |
[15:44] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[15:46] | Have I mentioned how much I hate the new decor? | 我跟你说过我讨厌这装修吗 |
[15:49] | Yes, you have, actually. | 是的 你说过 |
[15:51] | Several times. But thank you for reminding me. Again. | 说过几次 谢谢再次提醒 |
[15:55] | Do you need anything? | 你需要点什么吗 |
[15:57] | No. I was, um… | 不 我只是… |
[15:59] | I was just taking a last look around the place. | 临走前四处转一圈看看 |
[16:02] | Sorry if I bothered you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[16:06] | I guess I’m surprised. | 可能是被吓到了 |
[16:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:09] | I don’t know. I… | 不知道 我… |
[16:11] | Guess I just thought you’d be happy to see this place fail. | 我想你应该很乐意看到多诺万垮台吧 |
[16:13] | Yeah, well… Sometimes getting what you want | 是啊 有时候得偿所愿 |
[16:15] | doesn’t feel as good as you thought it would. | 未必开心 |
[16:17] | You’re a lot like Gray, you know. | 知道吗 你跟格雷很像 |
[16:20] | Under that, uh, | 在那副… |
[16:21] | tough icy exterior, | 冰冷强硬的外表下 |
[16:22] | I think there’s actually a nice girl. | 我想应该有颗善良可爱的心吧 |
[16:25] | Correction. Person who really cares about this place. | 更正 应该是关心多诺万的心 |
[16:37] | Don’t bet on it. | 别那么肯定 |
[16:47] | You did a really great job with this. | 你真的做得很好 |
[16:48] | It’s really pretty. Thanks. | 真的很美 谢谢 |
[16:51] | I’ve actually spent a lot of time with this dress. | 我花了很多时间做这条裙子呢 |
[16:55] | In fact, it feels like years. | 感觉好像花了好几年时间一样 |
[16:58] | I bet. | 那当然啦 |
[16:59] | And it looks great on you. | 你穿着很漂亮 |
[17:01] | I mean, it really does. | 我说真的 |
[17:02] | And I totally get why you like it. | 我知道你为什么喜欢它 |
[17:05] | But it was mine first. | 但这条裙子最初是我的 |
[17:07] | But you never really wore it. Did you? | 但你却从未穿过 不是吗 |
[17:10] | No. But… | 是没穿过 但是… |
[17:14] | I still feel close to it. | 但我仍然跟它心有灵犀 |
[17:16] | -It’s a little tight. -Is it? | -有点紧了 -是吗 |
[17:21] | Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? | 咱们开门见山吧 好吗 |
[17:22] | I would like that. | 再好不过 |
[17:24] | You’re too attached to Billy. | 你太粘比利了 |
[17:26] | He’s my best friend. Of course I’m attached. | 他是我最好的朋友 我当然粘他啦 |
[17:28] | And, while we’re on the subject, | 说到这里 |
[17:30] | why do you have a problem with the sleepovers? | 你为什么对其他来过夜的人也有意见呢 |
[17:31] | Oh, I don’t have a problem with them. | 我对他们没意见 |
[17:33] | Not anymore. | 不再有意见了 |
[17:35] | Because there won’t be anymore. | 因为也不会再有意见了 |
[17:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:59] | Jane? | 简 |
[18:02] | -Jane? -Jeremy? | -简 -是杰里米吗 |
[18:05] | No, not you. | 不 不是你 |
[18:07] | Oh, my God. Sorry. Do not hang up the phone. | 天呐 抱歉 先别挂电话 |
[18:10] | Jeremy, are you still there? | 杰里米 还在听吗 |
[18:12] | -Jane? -Jeremy. Where have you been? | -简 -杰里米 你去哪儿了 |
[18:14] | I’ve been home. | 宅在家 |
[18:15] | Home? Uh, no, you haven’t. | 在家 没有吧 |
[18:16] | Because I’ve been to your apartment at least 100 times. | 因为我去过你家不下百次了 |
[18:18] | No. I mean, home-home. I’m in London. | 不 我是说老家 我在伦敦 |
[18:20] | Jeremy, things are beyond crazy right now. | 杰里米 事情越来越复杂了 |
[18:22] | And we really need you to come back. | 我们真的需要你回来 |
[18:24] | Look, I wanted to reach you and tell you again that | 听着 我打电话给你是想再次跟你说 |
[18:27] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:28] | I just keep thinking about what I did to you… | 我一直很内疚我对你做的那些事… |
[18:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s okay. | 好 好 好 没关系 |
[18:31] | Look, there’s no time for that now. | 听着 没时间扯这些了 |
[18:32] | We really need you to come back. | 我们真的需要你回来 |
[18:33] | We need your designs. | 我们需要你的设计 |
[18:35] | I don’t care. Please understand. | 我不关心这个了 请谅解我 |
[18:36] | I don’t care about Donovan, Jane. | 我不关心多诺万了 简 |
[18:38] | But I do care about our friendship. | 但我真的在乎我们的友谊 |
[18:40] | And that is the reason that I’m calling. | 这也是我打电话来的原因 |
[18:42] | Other than that, I… | 除此之外 我… |
[18:44] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么了 |
[18:46] | I should go. | 我挂电话了 |
[18:47] | -Jeremy. Wait. -No. | -杰里米 等等 -不 |
[18:50] | I really have to go, Jane. | 我真的挂电话了 简 |
[18:52] | No, please… | 不 请… |
[18:54] | Please don’t worry about us. | 请不要但心我们 |
[18:58] | Because we’re fine. | 因为我们很好 |
[19:00] | Mum says hi. Yeah, okay. Bye. | 妈妈跟你问好 好的 再见 |
[19:03] | Was that Ben? How is he? | 是本吗 他怎么样了 |
[19:05] | Oh, he is fantastic. | 他好的不得了 |
[19:07] | Just doing the baseball thing. | 就是打打棒球嘛 |
[19:09] | Glad to hear it. | 听你这么说 我很高兴 |
[19:12] | I, uh… | 我… |
[19:15] | I miss him, too. | 我也想他 |
[19:17] | Are you doing okay at home with your mom? | 你跟你妈妈在家相处还好吧 |
[19:19] | Yeah. Definitely. | 当然啦 |
[19:21] | Just, you know, | 就是 你懂的 |
[19:22] | catching up on all that lost mother daughter time. | 弥补曾经失去的母女时光 |
[19:26] | Well, back to class. | 好吧 回去上课吧 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:29] | -Oh, and Jane. -Uh-huh. | -对了 简 -啊 |
[19:30] | Just because you have special access to me | 虽然你跟我关系特殊 |
[19:32] | doesn’t mean you can abuse it. | 但我也不能纵容你 |
[19:33] | No more cell phones in the hall. | 别再在大厅打电话了 |
[19:35] | Are we clear? | 明白吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah, of course. | 是 当然啦 |
[19:54] | Uh, hey, Nick. | 你好 尼克 |
[19:56] | -Hey, what’s up? -Uh… | -你好啊 -呃… |
[19:58] | I’ve just been thinking… | 我只是想… |
[19:59] | You really should, uh, | 你真的应该… |
[20:02] | come to our party tonight. | 参加我们今晚的派对 |
[20:04] | I mean, you’re probably going to Harper’s, which is cool, | 我知道你可能会选择去哈珀那边 那很好 |
[20:06] | but, it’d be good to see you, man. | 但 还是很希望你可以来 |
[20:09] | Be honest with me. | 说实话吧 |
[20:10] | Your party’s gonna blow, isn’t it? | 你的派对很拉风吧 |
[20:12] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[20:14] | -Way to sell it. -Yeah. I’ll be there. | -可有看点啦 -好的 我会去的 |
[20:17] | Besides, Harper’s dad would just try and talk my ear off | 再说了 哈珀的爸爸只会揪着我 |
[20:20] | about baseball all night. | 跟我整晚讨论棒球的 |
[20:22] | Honestly, I don’t want to deal with that right now. | 说实话 我还真不想听 |
[20:23] | -Her dad? -Yeah. | -他爸爸吗 -是 |
[20:26] | Harper’s parents chaperone all her parties. | 哈珀的父母总会监督她的派对 |
[20:29] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[20:30] | Chaperones? | 监督 |
[20:32] | Nick, you are a genius. | 尼克 你简直就是天才 |
[20:34] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | You’re welcome? | 不用谢 |
[20:41] | No parents. | 家长止步 |
[21:13] | Oh, no. | 哦 天呐 |
[21:28] | Hey. Where are you going? | 嘿 上哪去呢 |
[21:30] | I’m leaving. | 走人呀 |
[21:31] | For the day? | 今天请假吗 |
[21:33] | For good. | 永远消失 |
[21:34] | I’d say goodbye but as you know, I don’t like you very much. | 我会告别的 但我还是不大喜欢你 |
[21:37] | Yeah, I know. But what about the Harrods collaboration? | 没错 我知道 但是哈罗德的发布会呢 |
[21:41] | It’s over. | 都完了 |
[21:42] | Are you being serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[21:44] | Right. | 对了 |
[21:46] | But everybody’s been working so hard. It can’t be over. | 大家都这么努力 不能就这么算了 |
[21:49] | Jeremy is gone, no one can find him. | 杰里米消失了 没人找得到他 |
[21:50] | Which means it very much can be, and very much is over. | 也就是说很有可能 就这么完了 |
[21:55] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[21:56] | The collaboration is done, and so is my career. | 发布会完了 我的事业也完了 |
[21:59] | On the bright side, I won’t ever have to ever see you again, | 好在 我再也不用看到你了 |
[22:02] | which almost makes it all worth it. | 这点倒是很值得 |
[22:05] | Well… | 好吧… |
[22:07] | -India, wait! -What? | -英蒂安 等等 -又怎么了 |
[22:10] | Jeremy called me. | 杰里米给我打电话了 |
[22:20] | Where in London exactly? | 确切地说在伦敦哪里 |
[22:21] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[22:22] | And you didn’t think to ask him? | 你也没想到问他吗 |
[22:24] | – No, I… – How do you function? | – 没有 我 -你有什么用啊 |
[22:27] | Try him again. | 再打打看 |
[22:29] | You’re not listening, India. I did try. | 英蒂安你怎么不听我说呢 我试过了 |
[22:31] | At least half a dozen times. | 至少六遍了 |
[22:32] | He said what he needed to say, and he hung up the phone. | 他说了要说的 就挂了 |
[22:34] | And now I can’t reach him. | 现在我打不通他电话了 |
[22:36] | What did he have to say? | 他必须要说的是什么 |
[22:38] | That he was sorry. | 是他觉得抱歉 |
[22:40] | And that he didn’t care about Donovan or the collaboration. | 不在乎多诺万或者合作的事 |
[22:43] | That’s it. We’re done. | 就这些 完了 |
[22:45] | There’s gotta be a way. | 肯定有办法的 |
[22:47] | You’re right. There is. | 你说得对 肯定有 |
[22:49] | Let’s you and I sit here for the next 20 hours | 让我们在接下来的20小时都坐这 |
[22:50] | and hope for a miracle. | 等待奇迹的发生 |
[22:53] | I think I have a better idea. | 我想我有个更好的主意 |
[23:00] | – Harper. – Tommy. | -哈珀 -汤米 |
[23:01] | – Billy. – Whatever. | -比利 -管他呢 |
[23:03] | So I heard you guys are having a little party tonight. | 我听说你们今晚要办个小派对 |
[23:05] | Oh, we did this already. | 我们先前做过啦 |
[23:07] | You told us it was cute. | 你告诉我们那很可爱 |
[23:09] | Yes, well… I have an idea. | 好吧 我有个主意 |
[23:12] | Oh, wait. One second. | 等等 等一会 |
[23:15] | Yeah. Okay. Check this out. It’s super cool. | 好啦 来看看这个 超帅的 |
[23:16] | Every ding that you hear is another person coming to our party. | 每响一声就代表又多个人参加我们的派对 |
[23:20] | Cool. So, anyway… | 挺好 那么 总之 |
[23:22] | I was just thinking that | 我在想 |
[23:24] | it would probably be best if… | 最好是 |
[23:27] | Hey, you should swing by tonight. | 你今晚该来转下的 |
[23:29] | Could always use another “Ding,” You know. | 你明白的 也用个”叮” |
[23:31] | Oh, wait, that’s right. Aren’t you having a party tonight, too? | 对了 你不是也要在今晚办个派对 |
[23:36] | With an ice luge. | 冰橇主题的 |
[23:37] | Sounds pretty cool. | 听上去很帅啊 |
[23:38] | It will be cool. | 本来该很帅的 |
[23:40] | Well, in that case, | 这样啊 |
[23:41] | maybe you could take a little of our spill-over. | 也许你可以找找我们多剩下的人 |
[23:46] | Your party’s stupid. | 你们的派对蠢爆了 |
[23:47] | Oh, another one. | 哇 又一个 |
[23:50] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Harper. | -帅哥们你们好啊 -你好啊 哈珀 |
[23:51] | Still coming to my gathering tonight? | 今晚还来参加我的派对吧 |
[23:53] | The ice luge will be flowing at 9:00. | 冰橇九点开始滑行咯[指派对开始] |
[23:56] | Yeah, thanks for the invite, but I think I’m gonna got to Jane’s. | 谢谢你的邀请 不过我们要去简的派对 |
[23:59] | No offense, but, no parents. | 别见怪 但是[她那]没父母在 |
[24:06] | I love my parents. | 我爱我爸妈啊 |
[24:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[24:11] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[24:12] | We have to talk to Gray. If we move quickly… | 我们必须告诉格雷 如果我们动作快点 |
[24:15] | – What’s going on? – BOTH: Nothing. | -怎么啦 -没事 |
[24:17] | That was convincing. | 真有说服力啊 |
[24:18] | Come with me, please. | 跟我过来下 |
[24:22] | It’s nothing. It’s just, uh… | 没什么事 就是 |
[24:25] | Jeremy. He called today. | 杰里米昨天打来电话的 |
[24:26] | He called India? | 他给英蒂安打电话了吗 |
[24:28] | No. Me. | 不是 给我打的 |
[24:29] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah, but it was nothing. | 恩 不过没什么事 |
[24:31] | Yeah, you mentioned that. | 是啊 你提过了 |
[24:32] | He is just… It’s complicated. | 他就是 恩 这个很复杂 |
[24:35] | Yeah. It always is with you. | 是啊 和你有关时总是复杂 |
[24:39] | Uh, can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[24:41] | Uh, can you stop time? | 恩 你可以让时间停停吗 |
[24:44] | I wish I could. | 我也想啊 |
[24:46] | Speaking of time, I’d actually | 说到时间 |
[24:47] | like to get a little more of it with you. | 我很期待你能抽点时间和我一起 |
[24:50] | I’d like that, too. | 我很乐意啊 |
[24:51] | I can’t stop time or anything, | 我不能让时间停留什么的 |
[24:52] | but I can take you to a movie tonight. If you let me. | 但我想约你今晚看电影 如果你愿意 |
[24:55] | I’d love to go to a movie. | 我很乐意去看电影啊 |
[24:57] | Oh, but I’m supposed to be having this party tonight… | 但是我今晚要办个派对 |
[24:59] | Great. I’ll stop by after work. | 太好啦 我下班后过去吧 |
[25:02] | Um… Or not. | 额 或者算了 |
[25:04] | Uh, it’s just… It wasn’t even my idea. | 就是 就是这个不是我的主意 |
[25:07] | Billy thought that we should have the party. So… | 比利觉得我们今晚该办个派对 所以 |
[25:09] | “Best friend” Billy? | “最好的朋友”比利吗 |
[25:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:11] | And you wouldn’t even have any fun because | 因为参加的人和你不是一个圈子的 |
[25:13] | it is totally not your crowd. | 所以你肯定不会开心 |
[25:15] | Yeah. Okay. | 额 好吧 |
[25:16] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[25:19] | Look. Is this because of my age? | 恩 是因为我的年龄吗 |
[25:21] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | Is it because I’m a little bit younger than you, is that it? | 是不是因为我比你年纪小点呢 |
[25:25] | Mmm. You think I’m not | 你觉得我还不够 |
[25:26] | mature enough to hang out with your friends? | 成熟能和你朋友打成一片 |
[25:28] | Trust me, that is not it. | 相信我 不是因为那个 |
[25:29] | Well, then, did I do something? | 那么是我做了什么事情吗 |
[25:30] | Because I feel like I did something. | 因为我感觉好像自己做了什么不合适的事 |
[25:31] | No. It’s not you, it’s me. | 不是 不是你的原因 是我的 |
[25:34] | Look, I just don’t know how | 听我说 我只是还不知道 |
[25:35] | to merge my work and personal life just yet. | 怎样把我的工作和个人生活融合 |
[25:38] | Because it’s complicated. | 因为太复杂了 |
[25:39] | All right. Well, I definitely | 好吧 我绝对 |
[25:40] | don’t want to complicate things for you. | 不想把事情搞复杂让你烦 |
[25:42] | Interrupting. We need to do this now. | 打扰下 我们得马上行动了 |
[25:43] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[25:45] | You see this loop? You’re not in it. | 看到这个交流回路没 你不在其中 |
[25:48] | Yeah. I’m sensing a theme. | 好吧 我自作多情 |
[25:49] | Look, we have to go talk to Gray and you’re coming with us. | 我们得和格雷谈谈 你和我们一块 |
[25:56] | Where in London? | 在伦敦哪里 |
[25:57] | He didn’t actually say. | 他没详说 |
[25:59] | – You didn’t ask? – Thank you. | -你难道没问 -谢谢[和我想一样] |
[26:00] | I didn’t have time. He was really quick to get off the phone | 我没时间问 他很快就挂了电话 |
[26:03] | and I was trying to explain the Harrods situation. | 而且我在尽量说哈罗德的情况 |
[26:05] | So he knows the situation? | 那么他知道情况了 |
[26:06] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[26:08] | Damn it, Jane. | 靠 简 |
[26:09] | What did you talk about? | 你们说了什么 |
[26:12] | He called to apologize. To me. | 他打电话来和我道歉 |
[26:16] | And to be honest, he didn’t seem very ready to come back. | 说实话 他好像还没准备好回归 |
[26:19] | And that’s why I think someone has to go get him. | 所以我觉得必须有人去把他找回来 |
[26:20] | – Is there even time for that? – Barely. | -还有时间做这个吗 -基本没 |
[26:23] | Jane should go. | 简你去 |
[26:24] | Jane? | 简吗 |
[26:25] | And who do you suggest I send, Eli? You? | 不然你要我派谁去 伊莱你吗 |
[26:27] | He hates you. | 他讨厌你的 |
[26:29] | Can’t argue with that. | 这我没法反驳 |
[26:30] | – Then I’ll go. – No. | -那我去 -不行 |
[26:32] | You can’t stop me from going. | 你不能阻止我去了 |
[26:34] | In case you’ve forgotten, Gray, | 格雷 以防你忘记 |
[26:35] | I don’t work for you anymore. | 我不再是你手下了 |
[26:36] | True. But think about it, India. | 对 但是英蒂安想想 |
[26:38] | All alone in London, and feeling guilty. | 独自一人满含愧疚在伦敦 |
[26:41] | And who did Jeremy call to bare his soul? | 杰里米打电话给谁来敞开心灵 |
[26:42] | – Was it you? – No. | -是你吗 -不是 |
[26:45] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[26:48] | Eli, can I speak with Jane alone, please? | 伊莱请让我和简单独谈谈 |
[26:51] | Yeah. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[26:57] | Gray, I’m not sure I feel | 格雷我觉得不舒服 |
[26:58] | comfortable using my friendship with Jeremy to bring him back. | 来利用和杰里米的友谊把他带回来 |
[27:01] | That’s not why I’m asking you to go. | 这不是我让你去的原因 |
[27:03] | – It isn’t? – Of course not. | -不是吗 -当然不是 |
[27:06] | I’m asking you because you’re the most qualified | 我让你去是因为你是最适合的 |
[27:09] | and you’re the only person I trust. | 并且是我唯一信任的 |
[27:12] | Now, go pack your bags. | 现在回去打包行李吧 |
[27:20] | Oh,wait.Here you are kidding,right? | 等等 你这会在开玩笑吧 |
[27:21] | Th…This, this is a joke. | 这是开玩笑吧 |
[27:23] | I’m packing, aren’t I? | 我在打包呢 不是吗 |
[27:24] | I thought you were just really selling it for the laugh. | 我以为你是以那个为卖点开玩笑呢 |
[27:26] | Come on! London? | 拜托 伦敦吗 |
[27:28] | I’m seriously having trouble processing right now. | 我现在脑子真有点当机了 |
[27:30] | Yeah. You’re not the only one. | 是啊 不是只有你 |
[27:31] | You’re going to miss the | 你会错过 |
[27:32] | most epic party of our party throwing career. | 我们派对事业中最史诗般的一次哎 |
[27:35] | Isn’t this the only party of our party throwing career? | 我们辉煌的派对事业难道只有一次派对吗 |
[27:38] | Yes! Exactly! | 是啊 就是啊 |
[27:42] | Janey. Your party starts in an hour. | 小简你的派对一小时内就要开始了 |
[27:46] | You can’t go. | 你不能走啊 |
[27:47] | Look, I didn’t volunteer for this. | 听着 这不是我自愿的 |
[27:51] | I’m so sorry. I wish I was staying. | 抱歉 我也希望留下来 |
[27:53] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:55] | But I guess if the party is a total bust | 可我猜如果这个派对最后失败告终 |
[27:57] | you can always finish the hem on Prince Charming’s pants for me. | 你还是可以帮我把白马王子的裤边缝好吧 |
[28:01] | Yeah. Dude, if the party is a bust, I’m going to Harper’s. | 好 如果这派对很糟我就去哈珀那场 |
[28:06] | I can’t believe I’m gonna miss our first real party. | 真不敢相信我会错过我们办的第一次派对 |
[28:09] | It’s not gonna be that cool, is it? | 这可不是随便就能算了的 对吧 |
[28:10] | It’s you and me, Janey. | 我和你之间 小简 |
[28:12] | Let’s be honest. How cool could it be? | 说实话 有什么事是不能算了的 |
[28:20] | Any luck? | 有好消息吗 |
[28:22] | Nothing terribly helpful. | 没什么特别有用的 |
[28:25] | Where are you Jeremy? | 你在哪儿 杰里米 |
[28:29] | What? | 什么 |
[28:31] | Nothing. It’s just, uh, | 没什么 只是 |
[28:33] | kind of obvious you’re still into the guy. | 很明显 你还喜欢那家伙 |
[28:36] | You heard about that? | 你听说了 |
[28:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:40] | Carter likes to talk. | 卡特很健谈 |
[28:45] | This isn’t happening, okay? | 我和他之前什么都没发生 好吗 |
[28:47] | We’re not friends. We’re not co-workers. | 我们既不是朋友 也不是同事了 |
[28:49] | We’re barely even acquaintances. | 甚至算不上熟人 |
[28:51] | So, don’t think you can take one look at me | 所以别以为你看我一眼 |
[28:53] | and come to any sort of conclusion about how I feel. | 就能猜透我的感受 |
[28:56] | But thanks for the therapy session. | 不过谢谢你的心理治疗 |
[28:59] | Well played. | 演得很好 |
[29:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:01] | This whole, uh, icy wall thing. | 这整初伪装冰墙的戏码 |
[29:03] | I mean, I know it’s your M.O. | 我了解你的惯用伎俩 |
[29:04] | And you learned it from the best. | 这一点你倒是向高手学的 |
[29:06] | But to be honest, it’s getting kind of annoying. | 但说实话 这还挺烦人的 |
[29:10] | It is, is it? | 挺烦人的吗 |
[29:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:17] | I care about Jeremy. | 我确实关心杰里米 |
[29:19] | You happy? | 你满意了吗 |
[29:20] | Now go away. | 现在赶紧滚开 |
[29:23] | Look, I understand where you’re coming from. | 我懂你为什么这样 |
[29:26] | Relationships can be difficult. | 爱情的确不简单 |
[29:27] | We’re really gonna do this, aren’t we? | 你真的要跟我谈这个吗 |
[29:29] | Yeah. We are. | 真的 |
[29:36] | I know what it’s like to put yourself out there | 我明白那种毫无保留地对待 |
[29:38] | for somebody you really like | 一个你喜欢的人 |
[29:39] | and have it not come back the way you were hoping. | 却没得到预期的回应的感觉 |
[29:43] | Are we still talking about me? | 我们现在讨论的是我吗 |
[29:45] | Or are we talking about you now? | 还是我们在谈你呢 |
[29:47] | Both. | 我们俩 |
[29:50] | What happened between the two of you? | 你们之前发生了什么事 |
[29:52] | Why didn’t it work out? | 为什么没能在一起呢 |
[29:54] | Simple. | 原因很简单 |
[29:57] | He never really let me into his life. | 他没有真的接纳我进入他的生活 |
[29:59] | His real life. | 他真实的生活 |
[30:02] | I know how that feels. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[30:12] | Hey. So, how’s it going? | 嘿 派对怎么样 |
[30:15] | Well, it’s not great. | 不太好 |
[30:17] | Oh, it’s not? | 不好吗 |
[30:18] | No. It’s amazing. | 骗你的 派对太赞了 |
[30:22] | I mean, I’ll be surprised | 我还真奇怪竟然 |
[30:24] | if somebody doesn’t call the cops, Jane. | 没人打电话叫警察来呢 简 |
[30:27] | It’s that good? | 竟然这么棒 |
[30:29] | It’s better. | 更棒 |
[30:34] | Coming through. | 我来咯 |
[30:37] | What’s up? You guys, get a room. | 怎么了 你们俩 开个房吧 |
[30:39] | Actually. Just chill. | 没有啦 放松点 |
[30:43] | Oh, I wasn’t gonna say anything, Jane, but, uh, | 我本来没打算说什么的 简 可是 |
[30:46] | good news is you’re throwing the party of the century. | 好消息是你办了本世纪最佳派对 |
[30:50] | And I’m not even there. | 而且我还不在场 |
[30:52] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[30:54] | Have a good time. But make sure nothing breaks or burns. | 玩得开心点 不过注意别把东西弄坏了 |
[30:57] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好的 我密切注意 |
[31:03] | Oh, dude. Carl, we’re not at school, | 老兄 卡尔 我们不是在学校 |
[31:05] | man, you don’t have to clean. | 你不必收拾这些 |
[31:07] | Heads up. | 当心 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:11] | There’s a mop in the closet. | 柜子里有个拖把 |
[31:14] | Hey, Billy. | 嗨 比利 |
[31:16] | Awesome party. | 这派对太棒了 |
[31:17] | Caitlyn, I thought you’d be at Harper’s? | 凯特琳 我还以为你去了哈珀的派对 |
[31:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[31:20] | Harper isn’t even at Harper’s. | 连哈珀都不在她自己的派对上 |
[31:39] | How’s everybody doing? | 大家都玩得开心吗 |
[31:44] | What’s up, baby? | 怎么样 宝贝 |
[31:53] | – Hey, man. – What up, man? | -嗨 兄弟 -你怎么样 老兄 |
[31:55] | – Glad you came, bro. – Me, too. | -真高兴你来了 -我也是 |
[31:57] | Hey, I thought you said this was gonna tank. | 我记得你说过这派对会失败的吧 |
[31:59] | No, no, no. You said it was gonna tank. | 不不不 是你说它不能成的 |
[32:01] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[32:03] | All right. Listen, bro. Can I talk to you real quick, man? | 来 兄弟 我可以和你说两句吗 |
[32:06] | Look, I probably should’ve said this last week. | 我也许上周就该跟你说了 |
[32:09] | But I just wanted to apologize | 我真心为戏剧演出的事 |
[32:10] | for the whole play situation. | 向你道个歉 |
[32:13] | I know you really loved it, | 我知道你是真心喜欢演戏 |
[32:14] | and I’m starting to understand what that feels like. | 我渐渐明白那种感觉了 |
[32:16] | If you asked me to quit backstage, | 如果你叫我放弃后台工作 |
[32:18] | I would’ve been pretty upset, too. | 我大概也会很难过 |
[32:19] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[32:20] | No, no. Actually, it’s not. | 不不 我还没说完 |
[32:22] | I shouldn’t have let the past mess with my head like that. | 我不该让过去的事情造成我那样的偏见 |
[32:27] | – So can you do me a favor? – Yeah. Sure. | -所以你能帮个忙吗 -当然 |
[32:29] | Take up your rightful seat on the throne. | 准备登上你的宝座吧 |
[32:32] | It meant a lot that you’d step down, | 你这么做对来我说很重要 |
[32:33] | but I never should have let you do it… | 可我也不该要求你这么做 |
[32:35] | No, man. It’s not… | 不 朋友 这没 |
[32:36] | Dude. You’re Nick Fadden. All right? | 兄弟 你是尼克·法登 对吧 |
[32:38] | Prince Charming is the role you were born to play. | 你天生就是演白马王子的料 |
[32:43] | And wait, isn’t that your costume? | 等等 那不是你的戏服吗 |
[32:46] | Oh, uh, yeah. Actually it… | 是的 事实上它 |
[32:49] | Hey, Nick. How’s it going? | 嗨 尼克 你还好吗 |
[32:51] | Great! | 很好 |
[32:53] | – Great. – Okay. | -很好 -那就好 |
[32:55] | Hi. I thought you weren’t coming. | 嗨 我还以为你不打算来的 |
[32:56] | I wasn’t. But, I do have friends here | 我没打算来 可毕竟还有些朋友在这 |
[32:58] | and I wanted to come say hi to them. | 我想来打个招呼 |
[33:00] | How’s your arm by the way? | 你的手臂还好吗 |
[33:02] | I’m gonna stay out of this. | 我不介入你俩的事 |
[33:10] | So Nick and I talked. | 我和尼克谈过了 |
[33:12] | I told him that he needs to re-join the play. | 我跟他说他该回到剧团里 |
[33:14] | Great. | 好极了 |
[33:15] | Yeah. So, are we okay now? | 那你现在高兴了吧 |
[33:17] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真是令人难以置信 |
[33:18] | – What? – You don’t even care. | -什么 -你根本就不在乎 |
[33:21] | You just told Nick to rejoin the play | 你只是劝尼克重回剧组 |
[33:22] | so you could wipe the slate | 这样你就能把错误一笔勾销 |
[33:23] | and keep spending the night here. | 然后心安理得地整晚呆在这儿 |
[33:25] | Wipe the slate? Zoe… | 一笔勾销 佐伊 |
[33:26] | You think that you can just apologize to Nick | 你以为你向尼克道歉了 |
[33:28] | and suddenly I’ll be all cool | 我能立刻什么都不计较了 |
[33:29] | with you spending the night at Jane’s? | 让你整晚都呆在简的家里 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry, but it doesn’t work like that. | 不好意思 事情没那么容易解决 |
[33:33] | Can we not do this here? | 我们能不在这里吵吗 |
[33:34] | Oh, we’re doing this here. | 我们就在这里说清楚 |
[33:35] | Okay, fine. Just come with me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[33:39] | Hey, isn’t this dress so pretty? | 这条裙子真漂亮 不是吗 |
[33:42] | You should be mine. | 你该属于我 |
[33:43] | Harper, come here. | 哈珀 过来 |
[33:46] | Oops. | 糟了 |
[33:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:49] | What’s going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[33:51] | I’m upset. | 我很难过 |
[33:52] | Yeah, I can tell. | 我看出来了 |
[33:53] | Look, Nick and I straightened things out, okay. | 瞧 尼克和我的事儿不是已经说开了吗 |
[33:56] | I was being weird and jealous about you two… | 我当时心里很别扭又吃他的醋 |
[33:58] | That’s the thing, Billy. | 问题的关键 比利 |
[34:00] | This isn’t even about me and Nick. | 不是关于我和尼克 |
[34:02] | What’s it about? | 那关键是什么 |
[34:03] | – You. – Me? | -是你 -我 |
[34:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:07] | And the fact that you can’t move on. | 你根本放不下过去 |
[34:09] | I have completely moved on from Lulu. | 我已经完全放下露露了 |
[34:11] | I’m not talking about Lulu. | 我指的不是露露 |
[34:13] | I’m talking about Jane. | 是简 |
[34:15] | It’s like you’re trying to preserve this, | 不管你和她到底是什么关系 |
[34:17] | whatever it is you have with her, | 反正你是在拼命维持这种关系 |
[34:19] | and it’s keeping you from… | 所以你就不能 |
[34:22] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[34:24] | This… This never happens for me. | 我以前从未有过这种感觉 |
[34:29] | But it did. | 但现在有了 |
[34:31] | I want this. | 我想和你走下去 |
[34:34] | I just… | 可是 |
[34:37] | I feel like you don’t. | 我觉得你并不这么想 |
[34:38] | I do, Zoe. | 我想的 佐伊 |
[34:42] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[34:48] | I really do. I wanna be with you. | 真的 我想和你在一起 |
[35:45] | Take a little step back. | 往后一小步 |
[35:48] | There we go. | 弄好了 |
[35:49] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[36:02] | Oh, no. Code Red. Code Red. | 哦 不 红色警报 红色警报 |
[36:05] | It’s Miss Shaw! | 肖小姐来了 |
[36:06] | Time to move. | 动起来动起来 |
[36:08] | Bathroom. Now. | 去浴室 就现在 |
[36:09] | – I said Code Red. – What the hell is Code Red? | -我都说红色警报了 -红色警报是什么 |
[36:11] | We don’t panic. This is what we trained for. | 别抓狂 我们排练过的 |
[36:13] | No. You and Jane trained for this. | 不 是你和简排练过 |
[36:15] | Oh, right. Well, hopefully you are a fast learner, okay. | 对啊 那就希望你学得很快吧 |
[36:17] | It’s real easy. All you gotta do is turn on the shower | 其实特别简单 你只需要打开淋浴 |
[36:19] | and hit the icon that says, “Woman singing”. | 然后点击那个写着”女人唱歌”的图标 |
[36:21] | Is it a folder somewhere? | 那是个文件夹还是什么 |
[36:23] | It’s under sound effects. | 在音效目录下面 |
[36:24] | – Billy! – Just figure it out, okay. | -比利 -自己琢磨吧 好吗 |
[36:26] | And don’t forget to make loofah sounds. | 别忘了弄点儿搓澡的动静出来 |
[36:27] | Huh? | 什么 |
[36:38] | Miss Shaw. | 肖小姐 |
[36:40] | What a surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[36:41] | Hello, Billy. | 早啊 比利 |
[36:44] | Was there a party here last night? | 昨晚这儿是不是开派对来着 |
[36:48] | Party? | 派对 |
[36:49] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会那么想 |
[36:51] | Have you seen the front yard? | 你没看到前院的样子吗 |
[36:53] | Oh, that. Awful, right? | 哦 那个呀 糟透了 是吧 |
[36:55] | Yeah. Must have been one of those freak gust of wind that just | 是啊 肯定是一阵那种狂风 |
[36:58] | blew a bunch of trash right into the Quimby’s front yard. | 把一堆垃圾吹到昆比家前院了 |
[37:01] | Speaking of the Quimby’s. Where is one? | 说到昆比 她家没人吗 |
[37:04] | Jane actually just stepped out to run an errand | 简刚刚出门办事去了 |
[37:07] | and her mom is in the shower. | 她妈妈在洗澡 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:18] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[37:19] | Apparently, I have really bad timing, | 很明显 我每次来的时机都不对 |
[37:21] | because every time I come over she’s taking a shower. | 她总是在洗澡 |
[37:24] | Well, it is the morning. | 可不是吗 不过这大清早的 |
[37:26] | That is typically when one takes a shower. | 人们一般都早上洗澡啊 |
[37:29] | Uh, when do you usually bathe, Miss Shaw? | 你通常什么时候洗澡呢 肖小姐 |
[37:45] | I think I’ll just wait. | 我看我还是等会儿吧 |
[37:48] | Okay. I’ll her know you’re here. Mmm-hmm. | 行啊 我告诉她你来了 |
[37:53] | Mrs. Quimby… | 昆比太太 |
[37:56] | We have company. | 来客人了 |
[38:02] | Oh-ho. Boy. | 啊哦 天呐 |
[38:04] | That woman loves to sing. | 她特别喜欢唱歌 |
[38:06] | Yes, she’s very talented. | 是啊 她很有天赋 |
[38:09] | I know. I think so, too. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[38:10] | You know, I’ve actually heard her do this piece. | 知道吗 我以前听过她唱这段 |
[38:12] | Funny thing is it’s actually pretty long. | 这歌其实特别长 |
[38:14] | You might just want to, like, I don’t know, | 你最好是 你知道 |
[38:15] | leave a message. | 留个言算了 |
[38:22] | Wow! Talented and versatile. | 哇哦 不仅有天赋 还能分饰多角 |
[38:26] | Right? | 是吧 |
[38:31] | Uh, Mrs. Quimby just went out the window. | 昆比太太刚从窗户跳出去了 |
[38:33] | She said she was running out of milk. | 她说牛奶喝完了 |
[38:39] | You gotta give her points for trying. | 至少该给她点态度分吧 |
[39:04] | Okay. Finding Jeremy. | 好 找到杰里米 |
[39:12] | – Hello. – Hey, I’m here. | -喂 -喂 我到了 |
[39:15] | – Uh, where am I going? – Let’s see. | -我该去哪儿呢 -我看看啊 |
[39:17] | Before Parsons, Jeremy went to St. Martin’s. | 在去帕森之前 杰里米在圣马丁学院读书 |
[39:19] | He mentioned a favorite professor there, once. | 他曾经提过一次那儿有一个他最喜欢的教授 |
[39:22] | He also has a sister. | 他还有个妹妹 |
[39:23] | She works at a flower shop in Notting Hill. | 她在诺丁山的一家花店工作 |
[39:26] | The only other place I can think of his uncle’s pub. | 还有个地方 就是他叔叔的酒吧 |
[39:31] | He said he used to spend a lot of time there. | 他说他以前老在那儿呆着 |
[39:34] | Hurry. You don’t have much time. | 快点 时间不多了 |
[39:38] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[39:40] | You really want to talk about Jane right now? | 你真的想现在讨论简的事儿吗 |
[39:41] | No. You’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[39:43] | I feel terrible. | 我好有负罪感 |
[39:44] | You should probably go now. | 你该走了 |
[39:47] | This is my apartment. | 这是我家 |
[39:51] | Right. | 也对 |
[40:10] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[40:14] | Excuse me? | 服务生 |
[40:15] | I am in dire need of a Shirley Temple. | 我急需一杯雪利酒 |
[40:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | Is there anything else on other than soccer? | 除了英式足球还有什么别的节目吗 |
[40:30] | This sport, Miss Quimby, | 昆比小姐 这种体育运动 |
[40:33] | is called football. | 叫做足球 |
[40:35] | And you’re on my turf now, | 现在是我罩着你了 |
[40:37] | so you’re gonna have to start calling it by its proper name. | 所以你至少得把这个名字叫对吧 |
[40:39] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[40:43] | Are you… | 你是 |
[40:44] | Are you working here? | 你是在这儿工作吗 |
[40:45] | No, I’m just helping out. It’s my uncle’s place. | 不 我就是来帮帮忙 这是我叔叔的店 |
[40:49] | What? | 什么 |
[40:50] | It’s just weird seeing you here. | 在这儿见到你感觉怪怪的 |
[40:53] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[40:56] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们去散散步吧 |
[41:00] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[41:02] | We need to get the designs to Harrod’s in six hours, | 给哈罗德的设计要在六小时之内弄好 |
[41:05] | so we can worry about getting you back to New York, | 所以我们可以一会儿再考虑怎么把你弄回纽约 |
[41:07] | to fix things with Gray and Donovan later, | 跟格雷和多诺万重修旧好 |
[41:09] | but right now, we need to get the designs in on time, | 但是现在 我们必须按时提交那些设计 |
[41:12] | by you, or else. | 你亲自去 否则就完了 |
[41:14] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[41:15] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[41:16] | So where are they? At your country estate or something? | 所以你的设计在哪儿 在你的庄园吗 |
[41:19] | This isn’t Downton Abbey, Jane. | 简 这儿又不是唐顿庄园 |
[41:21] | I don’t have a country estate. | 我没有什么庄园 |
[41:22] | That’s too bad. | 这太糟了 |
[41:23] | Look, Jane. | 听着 简 |
[41:26] | We gotta hurry. | 我们得赶快了 |
[41:27] | I can’t help you, Jane. | 我帮不了你 简 |
[41:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[41:31] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不懂的 |
[41:33] | Try me. | 说说看啊 |
[41:36] | Jeremy, you owe this to Gray, | 杰里米 你欠格雷和多诺万的 |
[41:38] | to Donovan to set this right… | 你必须得把这件事搞定 |
[41:40] | No, I don’t. I don’t owe anything to anyone. | 不 我谁的也不欠 |
[41:43] | I owed you an apology, and that’s it. | 我就欠你一个道歉 别的没了 |
[41:46] | As far as the rest of them are concerned, I’m done with all that. | 至于其他的 我受够了那些破事 |
[41:49] | And them. | 还有那些人 |
[41:51] | They’ve taken enough from me. | 他们从我这儿拿走的够多了 |
[41:52] | How can you stand here and | 是你背叛了我们 |
[41:54] | say that when you were the one that betrayed us? | 你怎么还能说出这种话 |
[41:57] | Don’t be so naive, Jane. | 别这么天真 简 |
[41:59] | They betrayed each other. I was just a puppet. | 他们是在互相背叛 我不过是个棋子 |
[42:03] | To Beau, to Gray, | 对于宝儿 格雷 |
[42:05] | even to India. | 甚至英蒂安 都一样 |
[42:08] | When I came into this business | 我刚入行的时候 |
[42:09] | I promised myself, I wouldn’t compromise. | 我曾对自己承诺过 决不妥协 |
[42:12] | Not creatively. Not professionally. And, look at me. | 无论是创意上还是职业上 现在看看我吧 |
[42:16] | Compromise is all that I’ve done. | 除了妥协我什么都没做过 |
[42:19] | In the end, Jane, all you have is your word. | 到了最后 简 你只剩下一个承诺 |
[42:22] | Even if it’s only to yourself. | 即使是对你自己的承诺也一样 |
[42:23] | And I want that back. | 我想找回我的承诺 |
[42:25] | But we can get that back. | 但我们可以一起找啊 |
[42:27] | I hope you know how much your friendship means to me, Jane. | 我希望你明白你的友谊对我有多么宝贵 简 |
[42:32] | But I don’t think you understand what I’m telling you. | 但我觉得你根本不懂我说的这些 |
[42:36] | I’m done, | 我要和这一切 |
[42:38] | Jane, | 简 |
[42:40] | with all of it. | 一刀两断 |