英文名称:Jane Eyre
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:47] | I will die. | 我要死了 |
[04:17] | St. John? | 圣约翰 |
[04:19] | I found her at the door. | 她倒在门口 |
[04:20] | She’s white as death. | 面如死灰 |
[04:25] | Hannah, some of that hot milk. | 汉娜 拿点热牛奶来 |
[04:27] | St. John, we would have stumbled upon her corpse in the morning. | 圣约翰 她今晚就会死在这的 |
[04:30] | And she would have haunted us for turning her away. | 我们还得费劲把她和她的冤魂弄走 |
[04:32] | She’s no vagrant. I’m sure of it. | 她不是什么乞丐 我很确定 |
[04:36] | There’s milk for you. | 这是您要的牛奶 |
[04:39] | Here. | 喝吧 |
[04:43] | Ask her her name. | 问问她的名字 |
[04:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:45] | Jane Eyre. | 简·爱 |
[04:49] | Tell us how we may help you. | 我们能帮你点什么 |
[04:51] | Your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[05:01] | Must hide… | 必需躲起来 |
[05:07] | St. John, we must get her warm. | 圣约翰 我们得让她暖和起来 |
[05:09] | Let us take her upstairs. | 把她抬上楼 |
[05:12] | Will she die? | 她会死吗 |
[05:15] | Where are you, rat? | 你在哪 小毛贼 |
[05:29] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[05:35] | If you crawl out and say, | 如果你伏在我脚下对我说 |
[05:37] | “Forgive me, Master Reed,” | 原谅我 里德大人 |
[05:38] | I might consider it. | 我可以考虑原谅你 |
[05:47] | – Mama. – John. | -妈妈 -约翰 |
[06:06] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[06:09] | That book belongs to me, rat. | 这本书是我的 小偷 |
[06:11] | It belongs to my Uncle Reed. | 是里德舅舅的 |
[06:27] | Spoilt, miserable brat! | 你这被宠坏的小屁孩 |
[06:32] | – Mama! – For shame! | -妈妈 -真不要脸 |
[06:37] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[06:40] | You wretched imp! | 你这无耻的孩子 |
[06:42] | She attacked me. | 她打我 |
[06:43] | I hate you, John Reed! I hate you! | 我恨你 约翰·里德 我恨你 |
[06:45] | Hilary, take her! Take her! | 希拉里 拉住她 拉住她 |
[06:48] | Lock her in the red room. | 把她锁到小红屋里 |
[06:49] | No! | 不要 |
[06:53] | Please, please! No, it’s haunted. Please. It’s haunted! No! | 求你们了 不要 那屋有鬼 求你们 |
[06:58] | Please! Please! | 求你们了 |
[07:00] | If you don’t sit still, you will be tied down! | 你要是不安静点坐着 就得把你捆上 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1351个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:297个,六级词汇:167个,GRE词汇:185个,托福词汇:225个,考研词汇:336个,专四词汇:284个,专八词汇:74个, 所有生词标注共:546个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:02] | What we do is for your own good. | 我们是为了你好 |
[07:04] | Pray for forgiveness, Miss Eyre, | 祈求宽恕吧 爱小姐 |
[07:06] | or something bad will come down that chimney and fetch you away. | 要不烟囱里会有东西爬进来把你带走 |
[07:15] | Let me out, please! Have mercy, | 让我出去 求你了 仁慈点 |
[07:17] | Aunt Reed! Please! | 里德舅妈 求你了 |
[08:03] | Do you know, Jane Eyre, where the wicked go after death? | 简·爱 你知道坏人死后会去哪里吗 |
[08:08] | They go to hell. | 去地狱 |
[08:10] | And what is hell? | 地狱是什么 |
[08:14] | A pit full of fire. | 一个大火炕 |
[08:16] | Should you like to fall into this pit | 你愿意掉进这个火坑 |
[08:18] | and be burned there forever? | 并且永受火的煎熬吗 |
[08:20] | No, sir. | 不愿意 先生 |
[08:22] | How might you avoid it? | 怎样才能不去 |
[08:25] | I must keep in good health and not die. | 保持健康 争取不死 |
[08:29] | What is her parentage? | 她出身如何 |
[08:32] | She’s an orphan. | 她是个孤儿 |
[08:35] | Her mother was my husband’s sister. | 她妈妈是我亡夫的妹妹 |
[08:38] | On his deathbed he exhorted me to care for her. | 我丈夫去世时交待我照顾她 |
[08:43] | I have always treated her as one of my own. | 我一直将她视为己出 |
[08:45] | If you accept her at Lowood School, | 如果您批准她进入洛伍德学校 |
[08:47] | Mr. Brocklehurst, | 布洛克尔赫斯特先生 |
[08:50] | keep a strict eye on her. | 请严厉管教她 |
[08:54] | She has a heart of spite, | 她满心怨恨 |
[08:59] | and I’m sorry to say that her worst fault is that of deceit. | 很惭愧的是 她最大的缺点是撒谎 |
[09:02] | You can rest assured | 请您放心 |
[09:05] | that we shall root out the wickedness | 我们会将这些不道德的行为 |
[09:08] | in this small, ungrateful plant. | 从这棵不领情的小树苗心中连根拔出 |
[09:11] | And as for its vacations, | 至于假期 |
[09:15] | it must spend them all at Lowood. | 也希望她能在洛伍德渡过 |
[09:30] | You may leave. | 你走吧 |
[09:37] | You said I was a liar. I’m not. | 你说我是骗子 我才不是 |
[09:41] | If I were, I should say I loved you, | 我要是爱说谎 我会说我爱死你了 |
[09:43] | and I don’t. | 但我不会那么说的 |
[09:45] | I dislike you worse than anybody in the world. | 你是这世上我最不喜欢的人 |
[09:49] | People think you are good, | 别人觉得你很好 |
[09:50] | but you’re bad and hard-hearted. | 其实你很坏 铁石心肠 |
[09:54] | I’ll let everyone know what you have done. | 我会让所有人知道你都做过些什么 |
[09:57] | Children must be corrected for their faults. | 小孩必须纠正缺点 |
[09:59] | Deceit is not my fault. | 说谎可不是我的缺点 |
[10:01] | But you are passionate. | 但你易怒 |
[10:03] | My Uncle Reed is in heaven, so are my mother and father. | 里德舅舅在天堂 我父母也在那里 |
[10:07] | They know how you hate me and wish me dead. They can see. | 他们知道你恨我 想让我死 他们看着呢 |
[10:09] | They see everything you do and they will judge you, Mrs. Reed. | 他们看着你 终将会审判你的 里德太太 |
[10:14] | Get out. | 出去 |
[11:10] | Next. Show me your hands. | 下一个 手伸出来 |
[11:13] | Stop there. | 站住 |
[11:23] | Very grand. | 很好 |
[11:27] | Next. | 下一个 |
[11:36] | Step out of your fine dress. | 抬抬脚 |
[11:41] | Stay there. | 待在这儿 |
[11:45] | Show me your hands. | 手伸出来 |
[11:56] | My name is Jane Elliott. | 我叫简·艾略特 |
[11:59] | Who can we send for to help you? | 有可以帮你的人吗 我们可以去找 |
[12:02] | No one. | 没有 |
[12:04] | I mustn’t ever be found. | 千万不能有人找到我 |
[12:18] | Join me to Thyself | 包容我吧 |
[12:19] | with an inseparable band of love. | 用您广阔无边的爱 |
[12:22] | For Thou, even Thou alone, | 因为 即使您孤身一人 |
[12:23] | dost satisfy him that loveth Thee. | 爱您也可使他信服 |
[12:27] | And without Thee, all things are vain and empty. | 若无您相伴 万事皆空 |
[12:33] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[12:35] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[12:47] | It’s wonderful to see you up, Miss Elliott. | 您能恢复真是太好了 艾略特小姐 |
[12:50] | Last week we thought we’d be escorting your remains | 就在上周 我们还以为要把您埋葬 |
[12:52] | to an unmarked grave. | 连墓碑上刻些什么都不知道 |
[12:53] | She read The Bride of Lindorf | 她在读《林道夫的新娘》 |
[12:56] | and suddenly it’s all woebegone maidens and dramatic deaths. | 里面全是怨妇和戏剧性的死亡 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry to have caused so much trouble. | 真抱歉添麻烦了 |
[13:01] | Nonsense. | 哪有 |
[13:03] | You’re the most exciting thing that’s happened here | 自从圣约翰在巴比伦庄园布道以来 |
[13:04] | since St. John’s sermon on the fall of Babylon. | 你的出现是这里最激动人心的事情了 |
[13:13] | I hope I’ll not be eating long at your expense, Mr. Rivers. | 希望我没给您带来太多开销 李维斯先生 |
[13:16] | Then tell me where to place you. | 那请告诉我把你送到哪去 |
[13:18] | Show me where to seek work, that is all I ask. | 您只需告诉我到哪里可以找到工作就行 |
[13:21] | You’re not fit enough to work. Is she, Di? | 您的身体能工作了吗 她行吗 戴安娜 |
[13:23] | No. Stay with us. | 还不行 留下吧 |
[13:25] | You return to your posts at the end of the month. | 你月底再去工作吧 |
[13:27] | What must Miss Elliott do then? | 那样的话艾略特小姐去哪里呢 |
[13:35] | I’ll endeavor to help you, | 我会尽力帮助你 |
[13:38] | if that’s what you wish. | 如果你希望那样的话 |
[13:40] | With all my heart, sir. | 我是发自内心的 先生 |
[13:48] | This school you were at, Miss Elliott, | 艾略特小姐 你读过的这所学校 |
[13:51] | this charitable institution, | 这所慈善教育机构 |
[13:54] | what did it prepare you for? | 都教你什么了 |
[13:58] | Was it a thorough education? | 教得够深入彻底吗 |
[14:02] | Most thorough. | 非常深入彻底 |
[14:06] | A little wit… | 一个小智慧… |
[14:08] | A little wit… | 一个小智慧… |
[14:09] | …will serve… | …必侍奉… |
[14:12] | …A fortunate man. | …一个幸运的人 |
[14:15] | Again. A little wit… | 再读一遍 一个小智慧… |
[14:17] | A little wit… | 一个小智慧… |
[14:19] | …will serve… | …必侍奉… |
[14:21] | …A fortunate man. | …一个幸运的人 |
[14:29] | Burns! | 伯恩斯 |
[14:30] | I will not have you before me in that attitude. | 在我的课上不准不认真听讲 |
[14:39] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[14:43] | I see you are mortifying this girl’s flesh. | 我看你正打算磨炼这姑娘的肉体 |
[14:47] | Sir, she was not… | 先生 她不… |
[14:49] | It is your mission to render her contrite and self-denying. | 让她醒悟并自我批评是你的使命 |
[14:52] | Continue. | 继续 |
[15:08] | The new girl. | 那个新来的姑娘 |
[15:15] | This is the pedestal of infamy, | 这是恶行的根基 |
[15:18] | and you will remain upon it all day long. | 你得在这凳子上站一整天 |
[15:21] | You will have neither food nor drink, | 不准吃饭喝水 |
[15:23] | for you must learn how barren is the life of a sinner. | 你得明白罪人应过怎样的生活 |
[15:29] | Children, I exhort you to shun her, exclude her, | 孩子们 奉劝你们离她远点 排斥她 |
[15:34] | shut her out from this day forth. | 从今天起与她隔绝 |
[15:37] | Withhold the hand of friendship | 不要将友谊之手伸向她 |
[15:40] | and deny your love to Jane Eyre, | 也不要将爱赋予简·爱 |
[15:44] | the liar. | 这个骗子 |
[16:22] | How do you bear being struck? | 你是怎么忍下挨打的 |
[16:25] | Miss Scatcherd hits me to improve me. | 斯盖奇德小姐打我是为了我好 |
[16:28] | She’s tormented by my faults. | 她因我的错误而苦恼 |
[16:30] | If she hit me, I’d get that birch | 要是她打我 我就夺下那树棍 |
[16:31] | and break it under her nose. | 当着她的面掰断它 |
[16:33] | She’d find another soon enough. | 她很快就能再找一根 |
[16:36] | My father used to preach that life’s too short | 我父亲总是说人生苦短 |
[16:38] | to spend in nursing animosity. | 不要满心怨恨 |
[16:45] | At my aunt’s house, I was solitary and despised. | 在我舅妈家 我很孤独 没人看得起我 |
[16:51] | She thought I could do without one bit of love or kindness. | 她觉得对我不该有一点爱和仁慈 |
[16:55] | You are loved. | 你活在爱中 |
[17:00] | There’s an invisible world all around you, | 有个无形的世界一直围绕着你 |
[17:04] | a kingdom of spirits commissioned to guard you, Jane. | 一个精神的王国正在保护你 简 |
[17:08] | Do you not see them? | 你能看到吗 |
[17:18] | Jane? | 简 |
[17:22] | Have you something for me to do? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[17:24] | You’re doing something already. | 继续做你的事就好 |
[17:27] | May I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[17:37] | These are wonderful. | 画得太棒了 |
[17:42] | St. John… | 圣约翰 |
[17:44] | No, Mary, please… | 别 玛丽 别… |
[17:46] | See how skilled Jane is. | 看看简的画功吧 |
[17:54] | Is this how you perceive me, Miss Elliott? | 艾略特小姐 这是我在你眼中的样子吗 |
[18:02] | Well. How fierce I am. | 看来我很凶嘛 |
[18:11] | Jane. | 简 |
[18:14] | You’re freezing. Your little feet are bare. | 你冷了吧 你还光着脚呢 |
[18:20] | Come into bed and cover yourself. | 上床 盖上被子暖暖 |
[18:33] | How are you? | 你怎样了 |
[18:37] | I’m happy, Jane. | 我很幸福 简 |
[18:39] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[18:43] | Back to your father? | 回你父亲身边吗 |
[18:47] | I’m going to God. | 上帝身边 |
[18:53] | Don’t be sad. | 不要悲伤 |
[18:54] | You have a passion for living, Jane. | 你有一份对生活的热爱 简 |
[18:58] | And one day you’ll come to the region of bliss. | 你也终将来到极乐世界 |
[19:10] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[19:13] | I like to have you near. | 我喜欢你陪着我 |
[19:17] | I will not leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[19:23] | No one shall take me from you. | 谁也别想让我离开你 |
[19:59] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[20:03] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[20:27] | Mr. Rivers? I wondered | 李维斯先生 请问 |
[20:28] | if you had yet heard of any work I could do. | 您打听到我可以做的工作了吗 |
[20:32] | I found you a situation some time ago, | 不久前有一个岗位 |
[20:34] | but I’ve delayed telling you | 但我一直没告诉你 |
[20:36] | because the work is lowly and I fear you’ll scorn it. | 因为太过卑微 怕你不屑于做 |
[20:39] | I shan’t mind what I do. | 我不介意工作的性质 |
[20:44] | When I took over the parish two years ago, | 两年前我接管这个教区时 |
[20:45] | it had no school. | 这里没有学校 |
[20:48] | I opened one for boys. | 我开办了一所男子学校 |
[20:49] | I now intend to open one for girls. | 现在打算办一所女子学校 |
[20:53] | The schoolmistress will have a cottage paid for by benefactors | 女教师能得到教友捐赠的一间小屋 |
[20:55] | and she’ll receive 15 a year. | 年薪十五元 |
[20:59] | You can see how humble, how ignoble it is. | 是份身份卑微也不体面的工作 |
[21:02] | Mr. Rivers, thank you. | 李维斯先生 谢谢你 |
[21:04] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[21:06] | With all my heart. | 全心全意去做 |
[21:08] | But you comprehend me? | 你理解我的意思吗 |
[21:10] | ‘Tis a village school, cottagers’ daughters. | 乡村学校 乡下女孩 |
[21:14] | What will you do with all your fine accomplishments? | 即使你有百般技艺又如何能发挥呢 |
[21:17] | I will save them till they’re wanted. They will keep. | 我会保留到她们想学为止 不会忘记的 |
[21:54] | Jane. | 简 |
[22:04] | You will be quite alone here. | 你在这会感到很孤独的 |
[22:06] | I’m not afraid of solitude. | 我不怕孤独 |
[22:09] | This is my first home where I am neither dependent | 这是我第一个不用依靠和服从别人的地方 |
[22:11] | nor subordinate to anyone. | 真正意义上的家 |
[22:13] | Thank you, Mr. St. John. | 谢谢您 圣约翰先生 |
[22:19] | It is small and plain, as I told you. | 陋室一间 我说过的 |
[22:23] | Then it’ll suit me very well. | 于我再合适不过了 |
[22:41] | Safe journey, Miss Eyre. Godspeed. | 一路平安 爱小姐 祝成功 |
[22:44] | Goodbye, Miss Eyre. | 再见 爱小姐 |
[22:46] | – Safe journey. – Thank you. | -一路顺风 -谢谢你们 |
[22:48] | Bye, Miss Eyre. | 再见 爱小姐 |
[22:51] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[23:02] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[23:11] | Thornfield, Miss. | 到桑菲尔德了 小姐 |
[23:50] | Wait here, Miss. | 稍等一下 小姐 |
[24:18] | How do you do, my dear? | 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[24:20] | – Are you Mrs. Fairfax? – Indeed I am. | -您是费尔法克斯夫人吗 -没错 |
[24:26] | What a tedious journey you must have had. | 那么久的路程一定很沉闷吧 |
[24:29] | Your hands must be frozen. Here. | 手肯定冻僵了 来 |
[24:37] | Goodness. How young you are. | 天哪 你真年轻 |
[24:39] | I’m quite experienced, I can assure you. | 我经验丰富 向您保证 |
[24:41] | Of course you are. I’m sure we’re very lucky to have you. | 肯定的 你能来是我们的福气 |
[24:45] | Leah, would you ask Martha to bring a little hot port | 莉 请让玛莎拿一点热葡萄酒 |
[24:48] | and cut a sandwich or two? | 和一两块三明治来 好吗 |
[24:49] | Draw nearer the fire. | 离壁炉近点 |
[24:51] | John is taking your trunk up to your room. | 约翰把你的行李拿到你的房间了 |
[24:58] | I’ve put you at the back of the house, I hope you don’t mind. | 我把你安置在后面的房子了 你别介意 |
[25:00] | The rooms at the front have much finer furniture, | 前面的房间里虽然有很多高档家具 |
[25:03] | but they’re so gloomy and solitary, I think. | 但我觉得它们看来阴暗孤寂 |
[25:07] | I’m glad you’re come. | 你能来我真是太高兴了 |
[25:10] | To be sure, this is a grand old house, | 的确 这是一栋雄伟的老宅 |
[25:13] | but I must confess that | 但我不得不承认 |
[25:14] | in winter one can feel a little dreary and alone. | 冬天时会有些孤寂冷清 |
[25:17] | Leah’s a very nice girl, | 莉是个善良的女孩 |
[25:19] | and John and Martha are good people, too, | 约翰和玛莎也都是好人 |
[25:23] | but they are servants. | 但他们都是仆人 |
[25:26] | One cannot talk to them on terms of equality. | 和他们谈话时要顾及身份 |
[25:32] | Am I meeting Miss Fairfax tonight? | 我今晚会见到费尔法克斯小姐吗 |
[25:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:36] | Miss Fairfax, my pupil? | 费尔法克斯小姐 我的学生 |
[25:38] | Oh, you mean Miss Varens, | 你是说维纶斯小姐吧 |
[25:39] | Mr. Rochester’s ward. | 罗切斯特先生是监护人 |
[25:40] | She’s to be your pupil. | 她是你的学生 |
[25:42] | Who’s Mr. Rochester? | 谁是罗切斯特先生 |
[25:45] | Why, the owner of Thornfield. | 你不知道吗 桑菲尔德的主人 |
[25:47] | Mr. Edward Fairfax Rochester. | 全名是爱德华·费尔法克斯·罗切斯特 |
[25:50] | I thought Thornfield Hall belonged to you. | 我还以为桑菲尔德庄园是你的呢 |
[25:53] | Bless you, child, what an idea. Me? | 主保佑你 孩子 多荒谬啊 我的 |
[25:56] | I’m only the housekeeper. | 我只是女管家 |
[25:58] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[25:59] | There is a distant connection between Mr. Rochester and me, | 罗切斯特先生和我是远亲 |
[26:02] | his mother was a Fairfax, but I’d never presume on it. | 他妈妈姓费尔马克斯 但我可没走后门 |
[26:06] | Heavens. Me, owner of Thornfield? | 天啊 我是桑菲尔德的主人 |
[26:09] | We shall have a cheerful house this winter. | 这个冬天会很愉快的 |
[26:12] | With Miss Varens here and with you, | 因维纶斯小姐和你在这里 |
[26:14] | we’ll have quite a merry time of it. | 我们将会有一段快乐的时光 |
[26:17] | I’m sure that last winter, and | 去年冬天真是够凛冽的 |
[26:18] | what a severe one it was, if it didn’t rain it snowed, | 不是下雨就是下雪 |
[26:21] | if it didn’t snow it blew. | 不下雪了就刮风 |
[26:23] | I declare, not one soul | 我敢说 |
[26:24] | came to the house from November to February. | 从十一月到二月不会有一个人来的 |
[26:28] | When spring finally came, | 春天终于来的时候 |
[26:29] | I thought it a great relief | 我觉得自己还能神志清醒 |
[26:30] | I hadn’t gone distracted. | 就真是上天眷顾了 |
[26:36] | I’ve had Martha lay a fire. I hope you’ll be comfortable. | 我已经让玛莎生好了火 希望你能舒服点 |
[27:20] | Now, get that lot turned over before frost comes down. | 在霜降前得把那块地翻翻 |
[27:22] | Do you want the upper bit doing as well? | 上面那块也翻吗 |
[27:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:32] | We must open the window in the study today | 我们今天得把书房的窗户打开 |
[27:34] | to let in some air. | 换换空气 |
[27:39] | I’ve never seen such an ancient old house. | 我从没见过这么古老的房子 |
[27:42] | How beautifully you’ve preserved it. | 你们把它维护得多么漂亮 |
[27:44] | Well, Mr. Rochester’s visits are always unexpected. | 罗切斯特先生总是意外到访 |
[27:47] | He doesn’t like to arrive and find everything all swathed up, | 他可不喜欢回来后看到所有的东西都盖着 |
[27:50] | so I keep it in constant readiness. | 所以我总是保持整洁 |
[27:53] | Now, come and meet Miss Varens. | 现在 来见见维纶斯小姐吧 |
[27:59] | Did I mention she’s French? | 我说过她是法国人吗 |
[28:11] | Will you ask her about her parents? | 能不能问问她的父母 |
[28:14] | Mr. Rochester neglected to tell me anything about her. | 关于她 罗切斯特先生什么都没告诉我 |
[28:27] | Her mother has passed away. | 她母亲去世了 |
[28:46] | Adele is going to show us her accomplishments. | 阿黛拉想表演一下学过的东西 |
[29:33] | How very French. | 全是法语 |
[29:36] | Very good. Very good. | 很好 很好 |
[29:43] | Now, we’re going to make a press. Shut the book up. | 现在我们提高点难度 把书合上 |
[29:47] | Butterfly. | 蝴蝶 |
[29:49] | And what was it before it was a butterfly? | 变成蝴蝶之前它是什么 |
[29:51] | Caterpillar. | 毛毛虫 |
[29:55] | “I shall leave and walk into town.” | “我要离开这里 步行进城去” |
[29:57] | “Do not go,” Begged her maid. | “不要走” 她的女仆乞求道 |
[29:59] | “The Gytrash roams these hills.” | “那些山里有吉特莱斯” |
[30:04] | A spirit of the North | 是北方传说中的一种兽 |
[30:06] | that lies in wait for travelers. | 会对旅行者进行突然袭击 |
[30:09] | It tenants the carcasses of beasts, | 它寄居在野兽的身体中 |
[30:11] | possesses horses, wolves, great dogs. | 可以控制马啊 狼啊 大型狗啊 |
[30:15] | You know it only by its eyes, | 只有看眼睛才能发现它 |
[30:17] | which burn as red as coals, | 像烧红的炭一样发出光芒 |
[30:19] | and if one should chance upon you… | 如果有一只吉特莱斯发现了你… |
[30:24] | Nothing. A mere story. | 不会有事的 传说而已 |
[31:01] | What nonsense. | 真是荒谬 |
[31:19] | Whatever brings you up here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[31:21] | I’ve been waiting to pour our tea. | 我已经准备好茶点了 |
[31:23] | I’m not in need of tea, thank you. | 我不太想喝茶 谢谢 |
[31:29] | It’s a quiet life, isn’t it? | 平静的生活 是吗 |
[31:33] | This isolated house, a still doom for a young woman. | 孤单的房子 对年轻女孩来说太安静了 |
[31:42] | I wish a woman could have action in her life, like a man. | 我希望女人也能像男人一样勇于生活 |
[31:48] | It agitates me to pain | 这想法激得我痛苦不堪 |
[31:49] | that the skyline over there is ever our limit. | 远处的地平线永远是个界限 |
[31:53] | I long sometimes for a power of vision that would overpass it. | 我有时真心希望有种力量能帮我跨越过去 |
[31:57] | If I could behold all I imagine… | 要是我能见到我心中所想 |
[32:01] | I’ve never seen a city, | 我还没见过城市呢 |
[32:03] | I’ve never spoken with men. | 也从未和男人交谈过 |
[32:05] | And I fear my whole life will pass… | 我担心一生就这么过去… |
[32:12] | Now, exercise and fresh air, | 听别人说 运动和新鲜空气 |
[32:15] | great cures for anything, they say. | 是最好的治疗法 |
[32:18] | I have some letters to post. Will you take them? | 我有几封信要寄 你能帮我捎去吗 |
[33:20] | Up! Up, you cursed beast! Up! | 起来 起来 你这该死的畜生 起来 |
[33:27] | – Stand back. – Are you injured, sir? | -别过来 -你受伤了吗 先生 |
[33:29] | May I be of some help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[33:31] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来 |
[33:33] | Just below, at Thornfield Hall. I am the governess. | 山脚下的特恩费德庄园 我是那里的家庭教师 |
[33:39] | I’m on my way to post a letter. | 我正要去寄封信 |
[33:40] | Can I fetch someone to help? | 要不要找人来帮忙 |
[33:42] | The governess. | 家庭教师 |
[33:45] | You may help me yourself. | 你来帮我就好 |
[33:47] | Get hold of his bridle and lead him to me. | 拽着马缰把马牵过来 |
[33:54] | If you would be so kind. | 劳驾您 |
[34:06] | It would be easier to bring me to the horse. Come here. | 还是我过去吧 过来扶我 |
[34:13] | I must beg of you to please come here, Miss Governess. | 我请求您扶我一把 家教小姐 |
[34:31] | Hold it. | 拉住 |
[34:42] | Make haste with your letter. | 快寄信去吧 |
[34:44] | For who knows what might lurk in these dark woods. | 这偌大漆黑的森林可不安全 |
[35:05] | Leah, go and light the fire in the master’s bedroom. | 莉 去主人的卧室把火生上 |
[35:08] | And tell Martha to prepare for tea. | 让玛莎沏好茶 |
[35:09] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[35:12] | Mr. Rochester’s here. | 罗切斯特先生回来了 |
[35:14] | Go and change your frock. He wishes to meet you. | 去换身衣服 他要见你 |
[35:17] | Leah, take her cloak. | 莉 帮她拿披风 |
[35:18] | I have to change? | 还要换衣服吗 |
[35:19] | I always dress for the evening when Mr. Rochester’s here. | 罗切斯特先生在家的时候我都会穿得正式一些 |
[35:22] | But all my dresses are the same. | 但我的裙子都一个样 |
[35:24] | You must have one that’s better. | 那肯定也有好坏之分 |
[35:26] | He’s in a terrible humor. | 他现在心情可不怎么好 |
[35:28] | His horse fell in Hay Lane, | 他的马在来的路上滑倒了 |
[35:30] | and his ankle is sprained. He’s at the doctor this half hour. | 他也扭伤了脚踝 这会儿正看医生呢 |
[35:33] | Where have you been? | 你刚才去哪儿了 |
[36:04] | Let her sit. | 让她坐吧 |
[36:21] | I’ve examined Adèle | 我检查了阿黛拉的功课 |
[36:22] | and I find you’ve taken great pains with her. | 看来你在她身上花了不少功夫 |
[36:25] | She’s not bright, she has no talents, | 她既不聪明 天赋平平 |
[36:27] | yet in a short time she’s improved. | 但短时间内进步如此之大 |
[36:31] | Thank you, Mr. Rochester. | 谢谢夸奖 罗切斯特先生 |
[36:32] | You’ve been resident here three months? | 你已经在这住了三个月了吗 |
[36:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[36:36] | And from whence do you hail? | 那么你来自何方呢 |
[36:38] | What’s your tale of woe? | 有怎样的悲惨故事 |
[36:42] | Pardon? | 您说什么 |
[36:43] | All governesses have a tale of woe. What’s yours? | 家庭教师都有段悲惨的故事 你也讲讲吧 |
[36:47] | I was brought up by my aunt, | 我的姑妈是盖茨赫德庄园的里德太太 |
[36:49] | Mrs. Reed of Gateshead, | 她抚养我长大 |
[36:50] | in a house even finer than this. | 家庭条件比这里还要好 |
[36:53] | I then attended Lowood School, where I received | 之后我在洛伍德学校就读 |
[36:55] | as good an education as I could hope for. | 接受到相当好的教育 |
[36:57] | I have no tale of woe, sir. | 我没有什么悲惨故事 先生 |
[37:00] | Where are your parents? | 那你父母呢 |
[37:01] | Dead. | 过世了 |
[37:02] | – Do you remember them? – No. | -你还记得他们吗 -记不得了 |
[37:06] | And why are you not with Mrs. Reed of Gateshead now? | 你现在怎么没和里德太太一起生活 |
[37:11] | She cast me off, sir. | 她把我赶出来了 先生 |
[37:14] | Why? | 为何 |
[37:15] | Because I was burdensome and she disliked me. | 因为她不喜欢我 觉得我是个累赘 |
[37:19] | No tale of woe? | 这不是悲惨的故事吗 |
[37:25] | I daily thank providence for sending us Miss Eyre. | 每天我都感谢上天把爱小姐赐给我们 |
[37:28] | She’s an invaluable… | 她是我们的无价之宝… |
[37:29] | Don’t trouble yourself to give her a character. | 不用费心美言她了 |
[37:31] | I’ll judge for myself. | 我心里有数 |
[37:35] | I have her to thank for this sprain. | 我的脚伤还是拜她所赐 |
[37:37] | Sir? | 怎么回事 |
[37:39] | You bewitched my horse. | 你对我的马下了咒 |
[37:41] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[37:43] | Were you waiting for your people on that lane? | 你当时正在那条路上等你的同伙吗 |
[37:46] | I have no people, sir. | 我没有同伙 先生 |
[37:47] | I mean for the imps and elves and little green men. | 比如小怪物 小精灵或者绿色小矮人 |
[37:52] | The sad truth is, they are all gone. | 令人遗憾的是它们全都离开了 |
[37:55] | Your land is neither wild nor savage enough for them. | 因为您的庄园还不够荒芜偏僻 |
[38:05] | Adèle brought me these. Are they yours? | 阿黛拉给我看了这些画 你画的吗 |
[38:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[38:08] | Where did you get your copies? | 从哪儿仿来的 |
[38:11] | Out of my head. | 是我自己脑海中的画面 |
[38:13] | That head I now see on your shoulders? | 就凭你肩上的那个小脑瓜吗 |
[38:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[38:20] | Who’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:24] | The evening star. | 暗夜之星 |
[38:27] | – Were you happy when you painted these? – Yes. | -你创作这些画作时愉快吗 -是的 |
[38:30] | To paint is one of the keenest pleasures I have ever known. | 作画是我最快乐的时光之一 |
[38:34] | Then your pleasures have been few. | 那你生活中的乐趣一定很少 |
[38:36] | Are you satisfied with them? | 你对自己的作品满意吗 |
[38:39] | Far from it. | 很不满意 |
[38:40] | I imagine things I’m powerless to execute. | 我想象出很多画面 却无力展现 |
[38:43] | You’ve secured the shadow of your thoughts. | 你已经捕到自己思想的影子 |
[38:47] | Yet the drawings are, for a schoolgirl, peculiar. | 对于一个女学生来说 这些画还算是与众不同的 |
[39:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:08] | Come, Adèle. | 走吧 阿黛拉 |
[39:17] | Most merciful Father, | 仁慈的主 |
[39:19] | we give Thee humble thanks for this, Thy special bounty. | 感谢您慷慨地赐予我们这些丰盛的菜肴 |
[39:23] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[39:24] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[39:41] | Sit nicely, please, Adèle. | 请坐好 阿黛拉 |
[39:47] | Pilot! | 派洛特 |
[39:53] | Pilot, come here! | 派洛特 过来 |
[40:03] | Go on, further down! | 快追 继续往前 |
[40:07] | By the river! | 沿着河边 |
[40:09] | He’s very abrupt and changeful. | 他的脾气乖张 阴晴不定 |
[40:14] | What manner of man is he? | 他到底是怎样的一个人 |
[40:16] | He’s a good master. | 是一位好主人 |
[40:18] | He’s fine company, too, | 也会友善待人 |
[40:20] | when he… | 只要他… |
[40:23] | Except when he’s in an ill humor. | 只要他的心情不是很糟 |
[40:26] | Adèle. | 阿黛拉 |
[40:39] | I hate to reload. | 最烦给枪上膛 |
[41:10] | On three. One, two, three. | 数三下 一 二 三 |
[41:14] | Ready? | 发球啦 |
[41:20] | Think that’s it, sir. | 就这样吧 先生 |
[41:21] | Take it down to the river. | 拿到河边去 |
[41:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:45] | Keep it. | 端走 |
[42:05] | Take it away and disembowel it. | 拿去拆开吧 |
[42:13] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[42:14] | Miss Eyre. | 爱小姐 |
[42:23] | I’m not fond of children. | 我不喜欢孩子 |
[42:25] | Nor do I particularly enjoy simple-minded old ladies. | 对愚笨的老女人也不感兴趣 |
[42:29] | But you might suit me, if you would. | 但如果你愿意的话 也许能博我欢心 |
[42:32] | How, sir? | 怎讲 先生 |
[42:34] | By distracting me from the mire of my thoughts. | 把我从我思绪的泥潭中拽出来 |
[42:43] | That is how Mama used to say. | 妈妈以前总这么说 |
[42:45] | Precisely. | 一点没错 |
[42:47] | And that’s how she charmed my English gold | 她就是这样骗走我钱包里 |
[42:49] | out of my English pocket. | 那些英镑钞票的 |
[42:53] | Let’s go and try it on, shall we? | 我们去试试裙子吧 好吗 |
[43:07] | Your gaze is very direct, Miss Eyre. | 爱小姐 你这样直盯着我看 |
[43:11] | Do you think me handsome? | 是觉得我英俊吗 |
[43:14] | No, sir. | 没觉得 先生 |
[43:16] | What fault do you find with me? | 那么我哪儿不好呢 |
[43:18] | I have all my limbs and features. | 我四肢健全 五官端正 |
[43:20] | I beg your pardon, sir. | 请原谅 先生 |
[43:23] | I ought to have replied that beauty is of little consequence. | 我应该说其实英俊并不重要 |
[43:32] | You’re blushing, Miss Eyre. | 你脸红了 爱小姐 |
[43:35] | And though you’re not pretty any more than I am handsome, | 虽然你并不漂亮 正如我并不英俊一样 |
[43:38] | I must say it becomes you. | 但这份红晕很衬你 |
[43:46] | And now I see you’re fascinated by the flowers on the rug. | 看来你被地毯的花朵深深地吸引了 |
[43:52] | Come, speak to me. | 来 跟我聊聊 |
[43:54] | Fact is, Miss Eyre, I’d like to draw you out. | 其实我想更进一步了解你 爱小姐 |
[43:57] | You have rather the look of another world about you. | 但你的表情却总是平淡疏离 |
[44:04] | I don’t wish to treat you as inferior. | 我并不想把你当做下人 |
[44:08] | Yet you’d command me to speak? | 但你却命令我跟你说话 |
[44:11] | Are you very hurt by my tone of command? | 我命令的口吻伤了你的自尊吗 |
[44:13] | There are few masters who’d trouble to enquire | 很少有主人会去关心 |
[44:15] | whether their paid subordinates | 自己的言语是否中伤了 |
[44:16] | were hurt by their commands. | 他花钱雇来的这些仆人 |
[44:18] | Paid subordinate? | 花钱雇来的仆人 |
[44:20] | I’d forgotten the salary. | 我倒忘记了薪酬的事 |
[44:23] | Well, on that mercenary ground, | 那么从雇佣的角度来说 |
[44:24] | will you consent to speak as my equal | 你是否愿意与我平等地谈话 |
[44:26] | without thinking that the request arises from insolence? | 而不把它当做是傲慢无礼的要求呢 |
[44:30] | I’d never mistake informality for insolence, sir. | 我绝不会把不拘礼节错当傲慢无理 先生 |
[44:33] | One, I rather like. | 前者是我所喜欢的 |
[44:34] | The other, nothing freeborn should ever submit to. | 而后者 是任何自由人都不应该屈从的 |
[44:37] | Humbug. | 胡扯 |
[44:39] | Even for a salary. | 即使是为了赚钱 |
[44:40] | Most free-born things would submit to anything for a salary. | 大多数人会为了赚钱而屈从于任何事情 |
[44:47] | But I mentally shake hands with you for your answer. | 但在精神上 我同意你所说的 |
[44:51] | Not three in 3,000 schoolgirl governesses | 三千个女家教中 |
[44:53] | would have answered me as you’ve just done. | 像你这么回答的不出三个 |
[44:55] | Then you’ve not spent much time in our company, sir. | 其实你并不了解我们 先生 |
[44:58] | I’m the same plain kind of bird as all the rest, | 我与那些平凡的女家庭老师一样 |
[45:01] | with my common tale of woe. | 有个如出一辙的悲惨故事 |
[45:07] | I envy you. | 我很羡慕你 |
[45:11] | How? | 羡慕我什么 |
[45:12] | Your openness, your unpolluted mind. | 你直率的性格 纯净的思想 |
[45:16] | When I was your age, fate dealt me a blow. | 我像你这么大的时候 命运给了我狠狠一击 |
[45:21] | And since happiness’s denied me, | 既然幸福与我无缘 |
[45:23] | I’ve a right to get pleasure in its stead. | 我就有权换种方式享受人生 |
[45:26] | And I will get it, cost what it may. | 我会不惜任何代价去享乐 |
[45:29] | Then you’ll degenerate still more. | 这样你会堕落得更深 |
[45:32] | But, Miss Eyre, | 但是 爱小姐 |
[45:36] | if the pleasure I was seeking was sweet and fresh, | 如果我所追求的愉悦甜美而清新 |
[45:43] | if it was an inspiration, | 如果它能启迪人心 |
[45:44] | if it wore the robes of an angel of light, | 如果它身披光明天使的长袍 |
[45:49] | what then? | 那又该如何呢 |
[45:54] | To speak truth, sir, I don’t understand you at all. | 先生 说实话 我听不懂您说什么 |
[45:59] | I fear the conversation has got out of my depth. | 恐怕这谈话已经超出我的理解范围 |
[46:03] | You’re afraid of me. | 你怕的是我 |
[46:05] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕您 |
[46:07] | I’ve simply no wish to talk nonsense. | 只是不愿聊些没意义的胡话 |
[46:18] | Do you never laugh, Miss Eyre? | 你从来不笑吗 爱小姐 |
[46:22] | Only rarely, perhaps. | 很少笑吧 |
[46:25] | But you’re not naturally austere, | 但你并非生来就如此严肃 |
[46:27] | any more than I’m naturally vicious. | 就像我并非天生就是个恶棍 |
[46:30] | I can see in you the glance of a curious sort of bird | 在我看来 你就像一只笼中的鸟 |
[46:34] | through the close-set bars of a cage, | 从紧密的笼缝中看去 |
[46:36] | a vivid, restless captive. | 正在不安地扑腾着 |
[46:41] | Were it but free, it would soar, cloud-high. | 但倘若它获得自由 便会冲上云端 |
[47:14] | Leah, have you seen Mrs. Poole? | 莉 你看到普尔女士了吗 |
[47:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[47:17] | The master’s in no mood for any more mistakes. | 主人不希望再出任何差错 |
[47:50] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[48:26] | Wake up, sir! | 醒醒 先生 |
[48:28] | Wake up! Sir! Wake up! | 快醒醒啊 先生 |
[48:47] | The quilt! Give it here! | 快把被子拿过来 |
[49:21] | A noise aroused me from my sleep. | 我是被一阵声音吵醒的 |
[49:24] | What noise? | 什么声音 |
[49:26] | There was someone at my door. | 刚才有人在我房门外 |
[49:33] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[49:40] | Don’t make a sound. | 别出声 |
[50:24] | Say nothing about this. | 别跟他人说起这事 |
[50:25] | You’re no talking fool. | 你也不是爱说傻话的人 |
[50:28] | – But… – I’ll account for this state of affairs. | -但是 -我日后再向你解释这事 |
[50:30] | Say nothing. | 你要绝口不提 |
[50:33] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[50:37] | Is that how you would leave me? | 你这就走了吗 |
[50:41] | Jane, fire is a horrible death. | 简 可怕的火灾差点要了我的命 |
[50:43] | You’ve saved my life. | 是你救了我 |
[50:46] | Don’t walk past me as if we were strangers. | 不要像个陌生人似的 就这样从我身边走过 |
[50:49] | But what am I to do then? | 那我该怎么做呢 |
[51:07] | I’ve a pleasure in owing you my life. | 我愿用一生偿还你的救命之恩 |
[51:13] | There is no debt. | 你并不欠我什么 |
[51:18] | I knew you would do me good in some way. | 我早就知道你是我的贵人 |
[51:22] | I saw it in your eyes when I first beheld you. | 我们第一次相遇时 你的双眼已经告诉我 |
[51:26] | Their expression did not | 那双眼眸不会无缘无故地 |
[51:27] | strike my very inmost being so for nothing. | 激起我内心深处的波澜 |
[51:34] | People talk of natural sympathies. | 人们总谈起天生的怜惜之情 |
[51:37] | You… | 而你 |
[51:42] | Good night then, sir. | 晚安了 先生 |
[51:45] | You will leave me, then? | 你要走了吗 |
[51:48] | I am cold. | 我很冷 |
[51:53] | Go. | 走吧 |
[52:39] | Has Mr. Rochester not sent for us today? | 罗切斯特先今天没有叫我们过去吗 |
[52:42] | Why, he’s gone away. | 怎么了 他已经走了 |
[52:43] | Were you not aware? He left after breakfast. | 你不知道吗 他吃过早饭就离开了 |
[52:48] | He’s gone to the Leas. It’s Mr. Eshton’s place. | 他去了里斯 艾斯顿先生那里 |
[52:53] | I believe Blanche Ingram is there. | 布兰奇·英格拉姆小姐肯定也在 |
[52:55] | She’s a great favorite of his. | 罗切斯特先生很喜欢她 |
[52:58] | I saw her two years ago when Mr. Rochester gave a party here. | 在两年前的一次聚会上我见过她 |
[53:02] | She’s a most elegant girl. | 高贵典雅又气质不凡 |
[53:04] | They sang a duet together. | 他们还一起表演了二重唱 |
[53:07] | They made a lovely harmony. | 真是登对极了 |
[53:10] | I was quite surprised he didn’t make a proposal, | 我很诧异他竟然没有向她求婚 |
[53:12] | but she has no fortune. | 但她并不富有 |
[53:13] | In every other way they’d make a splendid match. | 但其他方面他们都相当般配 |
[53:17] | Perhaps it’s his intention now. | 他现在可能要追求她了 |
[53:22] | He’s far more likely to have gone off to Europe. | 他也很可能已经去欧洲了 |
[53:25] | He often goes without so much as a fare-you-well, | 主人经常不打招呼就离开 |
[53:27] | and I don’t see him for a year. | 之后一年都见不着他人 |
[53:30] | I collected the burnt linen from the master’s room. | 我在主人的房里捡到了烧焦的布料 |
[53:32] | That’s fine. Just go make up the bed. | 没关系 去铺好床就行了 |
[53:47] | England is a great power, Adèle. | 英国是个强盛之邦 阿黛拉 |
[53:50] | British ships set sail | 我们的航舰驶出 |
[53:51] | from here to the outer limits of our empire, | 大英帝国的边界 |
[53:54] | navigating the five oceans and four corners of our world. | 穿越五大洋 到达世界各地 |
[53:59] | From Canada, here, all the way to the south of Africa | 从这里的加拿大 一直到南非 |
[54:03] | and the Cape of Good Hope. | 以及好望角 |
[54:05] | Across the Indian Ocean, to Australia and New Zealand, | 横跨印度洋 直达澳大利亚 新西兰 |
[54:10] | and on to Burma, China, India and Malaya. | 以及这边的缅甸 中国 印度和马来亚 |
[54:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[54:22] | On these distant horizons, you will find all manner of men. | 在这些遥远的国度里 也住着形形色色的人 |
[55:09] | He’s coming back tomorrow. | 他明天就回来了 |
[55:11] | He’s given me directions to prepare all the rooms. | 他让我把房间都收拾好 |
[55:14] | I’m to get more staff from the George Inn. | 我得从乔治客栈那里多雇些人过来 |
[55:17] | Miss Ingram’s coming. | 英格拉姆小姐要来了 |
[55:20] | Supplies to be got, the linen, mattresses… | 得准备很多东西 床单 床垫 |
[55:24] | I’ll go to the George now. | 我得马上去找乔治 |
[55:26] | No, no, I’ll tell Martha… | 不对 先告诉玛莎 |
[55:28] | May I assist you, Mrs. Fairfax? | 不如让我帮你吧 费尔法克斯夫人 |
[56:12] | South-facing rooms for Lady Ingram and Miss Ingram. | 朝南的房间安排给英格拉姆家的小姐和夫人 |
[56:14] | Colonel Dent and Mrs. Dent must have the river view. | 登特上校和他的夫人要住在这间河景屋 |
[56:17] | I reckon master’s taken a fancy to that Miss Ingram. | 我觉得主人对英格拉姆小姐有意思 |
[56:19] | He may well have asked her already. | 可能已经向她求婚了 |
[56:21] | I’ll wager he will by end of week. | 我打赌他周末之前就会求婚 |
[56:23] | You mark my words. | 记住是我说的 |
[56:26] | Adèle. | 阿黛拉 |
[56:37] | What’s she saying? | 她说什么 |
[56:39] | Mr. Rochester is here. | 罗切斯特先生来了 |
[56:41] | Everybody out. | 全部人出去 |
[56:51] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[56:52] | Allow me, Miss Ingram. | 失礼了 英格拉姆小姐 |
[56:58] | I’d forgotten how masculine Thornfield is | 我快忘了桑菲尔德庄园有多雄伟 |
[57:04] | I think you need more flowers. | 我看种些花更好 |
[57:06] | I have the fairest of all on my arm. | 最美的花不就在我手中吗 |
[57:09] | Come away, Adèle. | 过来 阿黛拉 |
[57:11] | Tonight, he wants both of you in the drawing room after dinner. | 主人说让你们俩晚餐之后都到客厅里去 |
[57:15] | Not me, surely. | 肯定没让我去 |
[57:16] | I’m instructed to tell you, if you resist, | 我奉命告诉你 如果你坚持 |
[57:19] | he’ll come up and get you himself. | 他会亲自让你去 |
[57:23] | But I don’t have a dress. | 但我连礼服都没有 |
[57:25] | Don’t worry, child, who’ll notice? | 你多虑了 孩子 谁会看你 |
[57:29] | Mademoiselle! | 小姐 |
[57:34] | I thought you | 我想你不是那种 |
[57:35] | were not fond of children, Mr. Rochester. | 喜欢孩子的人 罗切斯特先生 |
[57:37] | Nor am I, Lady Ingram. | 我的确不是 英格拉姆夫人 |
[57:39] | What induced you to take charge of her? | 那你为何要抚养她 |
[57:41] | She was left on my hands. | 受人所托而已 |
[57:43] | Why don’t you send her to school? | 为什么不送她去上学 |
[57:44] | She has a governess. | 我为她请了家庭女教师 |
[57:47] | Poor child. I had about half a dozen in my day, | 可怜的孩子 我小时候请过半打女教师 |
[57:50] | all detestable incubi. | 都是些可恶的老巫婆 |
[57:51] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[57:55] | Mr. Rochester, beware the governess. | 罗切斯特先生 要提防这些女教师 |
[57:57] | Mama thinks they’re generally hysterics. | 妈妈觉得她们大多歇斯底里 |
[57:59] | Or degenerates. | 或者说 自甘堕落 |
[58:00] | I thank heaven I have done with them. | 谢天谢地我终于告别她们的魔爪了 |
[58:03] | It’s a miracle I survived my education. | 能从她们的魔爪中存活下来 真是个奇迹 |
[58:06] | I remember Miss Wilson screaming, | 我记得威尔森小姐有次对我吼说 |
[58:08] | “You villainous child!” | “你这个恶毒的孩子” |
[58:09] | That’s right. She tried to set her hair on fire. | 没错 她要把老师的头发烧着了 |
[58:11] | Frequently, I might add. | 老这样 我得说 |
[58:18] | Anyway, enough of this dreary race. | 真受够了这些无趣的人 |
[58:21] | We shall have music | 让我们来点音乐 |
[58:22] | and a new subject. | 换换话题吧 |
[58:25] | Signor Eduardo, what shall it be? | 爱德华阁下 说点什么呢 |
[58:28] | I give you beauty. | 我提议 来谈谈美吧 |
[58:29] | There’s nothing new to be said. | 这个话题没什么新鲜的 |
[58:31] | I give you back male beauty. | 不如说说男人的美 |
[58:33] | Well, that’s my son. | 我儿子就够美的 |
[58:35] | Hear hear. | 听听 |
[58:37] | A man should pay no heed to his looks. | 一个男人不该注重他的外貌 |
[58:39] | He should possess only strength and valor. | 他该拥有的是力量与勇气 |
[58:43] | Gentleman or highwayman, | 不管绅士还是强盗 |
[58:45] | his beauty lies in his power. | 他的美就在于他的强大 |
[58:48] | Then a pirate would do for you? | 那海盗最合你胃口 |
[59:22] | Why did you leave the room? | 你为什么要走 |
[59:28] | I am tired, sir. | 我累了 先生 |
[59:31] | Why didn’t you come and speak to me? | 你为什么不来和我说话 |
[59:32] | I haven’t seen you for weeks. | 我几个礼拜没见你了 |
[59:34] | It would have been normal and polite | 你该像平常一样 |
[59:36] | to wish me good evening. | 礼貌地来向我道晚安 |
[59:39] | You seemed engaged. | 你看上去很忙 |
[59:43] | You look pale. | 你样子很苍白 |
[59:46] | I am well. | 我很好 |
[59:49] | What have you been doing while I’ve been away? | 我不在的时候你都做些什么 |
[59:51] | Teaching Adèle. | 给阿黛拉上课 |
[59:56] | You’re depressed. | 你很憔悴 |
[59:58] | What’s the meaning of this? | 怎么回事 |
[59:59] | Your eyes are full… | 你眼里满是… |
[1:00:02] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[1:00:03] | There’s a gentleman to see you, sir. | 有位先生想见你 主人 |
[1:00:07] | From Spanish Town, Jamaica. | 说是来自西班牙的辖地 牙买加 |
[1:00:10] | And indeed I think he does come from some hot place | 我想他的确是从南方来的 |
[1:00:12] | because he won’t take off his coat. | 因为他不愿意脱下外套 |
[1:00:15] | Mr. Richard Mason. | 理查·梅森先生 |
[1:00:17] | I’ve put him in the morning room. | 我让他在晨室等 |
[1:00:20] | Have I done wrong? | 这样可以吗 |
[1:00:24] | Bring him to my study. | 带他去我书房 |
[1:00:35] | Jane, this is a blow. | 简 天有不测风云 |
[1:00:39] | If I were to go to those people | 要是我以后面对那些人的时候 |
[1:00:42] | and they looked at me coldly and sneered, | 他们都冷眼旁观 冷嘲热讽 |
[1:00:43] | and then left me one by one, | 一个个离开我 |
[1:00:45] | what would you do? Would you go with them? | 你会怎么办 会和他们一样吗 |
[1:00:48] | No, sir. I’d stay with you. | 不会 先生 我会站在你这边 |
[1:00:54] | You’d dare condemnation for my sake? | 你会为我甘受千夫指吗 |
[1:00:57] | For the sake of any friend who deserved it. | 为了任何一个值得我这样做的朋友 我都愿意 |
[1:01:05] | Richard. | 理查 |
[1:01:08] | Fairfax. | 费尔法克斯 |
[1:01:12] | How the devil are you? | 你这混蛋还好吧 |
[1:01:14] | Splendid. | 太棒了 |
[1:01:17] | I’m sorry. I see you have guests. | 对不起 你有客人在 |
[1:01:20] | ‘Tis no trouble. Come. | 没关系 来吧 |
[1:01:41] | What on earth was that? | 究竟是什么东西 |
[1:01:43] | – Where is Rochester? – Wait for me. | -罗切斯特在哪里 -等着我 |
[1:01:46] | I’m here. Be composed. | 我在这儿 冷静 |
[1:01:48] | A servant has had a nightmare, that’s all. | 有个仆人做了噩梦而已 |
[1:01:51] | I must see you back into your rooms | 大家快回去吧 |
[1:01:53] | because until the house is settled, | 屋里安静下来 |
[1:01:55] | she can’t be properly looked after. | 她才能好好休息 |
[1:01:56] | Is there anything I might do? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[1:01:59] | Miss Ingram, ladies, please, | 英格拉姆小姐 还有各位女士们 |
[1:02:02] | return to your nests like the doves that you are. | 快回到你们舒适的房间去吧 |
[1:02:05] | I assure you, all is well. | 我向你们保证 一切正常 |
[1:02:07] | LORD INGRAM: Noisy old house. | 老房子真麻烦 |
[1:02:08] | Come, my lily flower. | 来 我的小百合 |
[1:02:10] | I told you it was nothing. | 我说了什么事都没有 |
[1:02:15] | Please. | 请吧 |
[1:02:23] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:02:45] | Can you clean this? | 你能清理一下吗 |
[1:02:55] | Yes. | 可以 |
[1:02:58] | Drink, Richard. It will give you the strength you lack. | 喝点水 理查 补充点体力 |
[1:03:00] | – Will it hurt me? – Drink! | -会疼吗 -喝吧 |
[1:03:02] | I must go for the doctor. | 我得去找医生 |
[1:03:04] | Sponge the blood away when it returns. | 出血了就用海绵擦一下 |
[1:03:06] | Give him water if he wants it. | 他渴了就给他水喝 |
[1:03:08] | Do not speak to him for any reason. | 无论如何都不要和他说话 |
[1:03:11] | And, Richard, | 还有 理查 |
[1:03:13] | on pain of death, do not speak to her. | 你都要疼死了 别和她说话 |
[1:05:03] | How does he? | 他怎么了 |
[1:05:04] | He is sleeping. | 他睡了 |
[1:05:08] | Hurry, Carter. Be on alert. | 快点 卡特 动作快点 |
[1:05:10] | The sun will soon rise and he must be gone. | 很快就天亮了 他得离开这儿 |
[1:05:12] | Let’s have a look, shall we? | 让我先看看 |
[1:05:14] | Flesh is torn as well as cut. | 有撕裂和割伤 |
[1:05:17] | Very, very unpleasant. | 情况相当不乐观 |
[1:05:28] | – Fairfax. – Drive! | -费尔法克斯 -出发 |
[1:05:49] | It’s a strange night you’ve passed. | 你度过了一个奇怪的夜晚 |
[1:05:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:05:55] | You showed no fear. | 你看起来不害怕 |
[1:05:57] | I was afraid of the inner room. | 我怕的是那间密室 |
[1:06:00] | You were in no danger. | 你很安全 |
[1:06:02] | Mr. Rochester, who did that violence? | 罗切斯特先生 到底是谁这么凶残 |
[1:06:04] | I cannot tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[1:06:07] | Why do you protect them? | 为什么你要袒护他们 |
[1:06:11] | I drag through life a capital error. | 我背负着一个影响一生的致命错误 |
[1:06:15] | Its consequence blights my existence. | 我日夜为它的阴霾所笼罩着 |
[1:06:17] | For years, I’ve sought to escape it. | 这么多年来 我试图摆脱它 |
[1:06:21] | This spring, I came home heart-sore and soul-withered. | 春天我回来的时候 心痛难耐 形容枯槁 |
[1:06:26] | And I met a gentle stranger | 后来我遇到了一个善良的陌生人 |
[1:06:28] | whose society revives me. | 陪伴我渡过难关 |
[1:06:30] | With her, I feel I could live again | 和她在一起 我仿佛得到了再生 |
[1:06:33] | in a higher, purer way. | 感觉更加高尚 更加纯洁 |
[1:06:37] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[1:06:39] | am I justified in overleaping | 我是不是有充分的理由 |
[1:06:40] | an obstacle of custom to attain her? | 去跨越障碍 获取她的芳心 |
[1:06:45] | There is an obstacle? | 有什么障碍吗 |
[1:06:47] | A mere conventional impediment. | 不过是因循守旧的礼教而已 |
[1:06:50] | But what can it be? | 那又有什么关系 |
[1:06:52] | If you cherish an affection, sir, | 要是你正视自己的感情 先生 |
[1:06:54] | then fortune alone cannot impede you. | 那财富的差距不足以阻挠你 |
[1:06:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:06:59] | And if the lady is of noble stock | 只要那位女士也出身贵族 |
[1:07:01] | and has indicated that she may reciprocate… | 并且她有会回应你的情意的迹象 |
[1:07:06] | Jane, of whom do you think I speak? | 简 你以为我在说谁 |
[1:07:10] | Of Miss Ingram. | 在说英格拉姆小姐 |
[1:07:14] | I’m asking what Jane Eyre would do | 我是在问 为了我的幸福 |
[1:07:17] | to secure my happiness? | 简·爱愿意做些什么 |
[1:07:19] | I would do anything for you, sir. | 我愿为你付出一切 先生 |
[1:07:21] | Anything that was right. | 只要初衷正确 |
[1:07:25] | You transfix me quite. | 你这么说 让我很惊讶 |
[1:07:32] | I feel I can speak to you now | 我想我现在可以和你说说 |
[1:07:34] | of my lovely one, | 我的爱人了 |
[1:07:36] | for you’ve met her and you know her. | 既然你已经见过她 了解她 |
[1:07:40] | She’s a rare one, isn’t she? | 她世间罕有 不是吗 |
[1:07:43] | Fresh and healthy, | 清新 自然 |
[1:07:46] | without soil or taint. | 一尘不染 |
[1:07:52] | I’m sure she’ll regenerate me with a vengeance. | 我想她一定能令我焕然一新 |
[1:09:16] | You look ridiculous. | 你这样子真荒唐 |
[1:09:17] | This game is ridiculous. | 这个游戏真搞笑 |
[1:09:26] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 先生 |
[1:09:35] | Does that creeping creature want you? | 那个怪物在叫你吗 |
[1:09:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[1:09:49] | This is from my old nurse, Bessie. | 这是我的老保姆贝茜来的信 |
[1:09:52] | She says my cousin John Reed is dead. | 她说我的表兄约翰·里德去世了 |
[1:09:55] | He squandered his fortune and has committed suicide. | 他将家产挥霍一空 然后自杀 |
[1:09:58] | The news has so shocked my aunt, | 这个消息让我的舅妈大受打击 |
[1:10:00] | it’s brought on a stroke. | 导致中风 |
[1:10:01] | What, the aunt who cast you out? | 你是说把你赶出家门的那个舅妈吗 |
[1:10:06] | She’s been asking for me. | 她让我回去 |
[1:10:08] | I parted from her badly | 我们分别时很不愉快 |
[1:10:10] | and I can’t neglect her wishes now. | 现在我不能逆她的意 |
[1:10:19] | Promise me you won’t stay long. | 答应我你很快回来 |
[1:10:25] | Mr. Rochester, I’ve had no wages. | 罗切斯特先生 我还没拿到工资 |
[1:10:28] | I need funds for my journey. | 我需要旅费 |
[1:10:31] | How much do I owe you? | 我欠你多少钱 |
[1:10:33] | Thirty pounds. | 三十镑 |
[1:10:48] | Here’s 50. | 给你五十 |
[1:10:50] | That’s too much. | 这太多了 |
[1:10:51] | Take your wages, Jane. | 拿着吧 简 |
[1:10:53] | I cannot. | 我不能 |
[1:10:57] | Then I only have 10. | 那我只有十镑的 |
[1:11:04] | Now you owe me. | 现在是你欠我 |
[1:11:07] | Indeed I do. | 没错 |
[1:11:09] | Meantime, I shall safeguard it here. | 你回来之前 我会放这儿好好保管 |
[1:11:15] | Do you trust me to keep it? | 你信任我吗 |
[1:11:19] | Not a whit, sir. | 丝毫不信 先生 |
[1:11:21] | You are not to be trusted at all. | 你一点也不可信 |
[1:11:45] | Jane Eyre. | 简·爱 |
[1:11:49] | I’ve twice done you wrong. | 我对你做过两件错事 |
[1:11:54] | And I broke the vow I made to Reed. | 我违背了对里德的诺言 |
[1:11:58] | Please, don’t think of it. | 请你不要再想了 |
[1:12:01] | Open that box. | 打开那盒子 |
[1:12:10] | Take out the letter and read it. | 把信拿出来读一读 |
[1:12:19] | “Madam, | 夫人 |
[1:12:21] | “Will you have the goodness to send me | 能否烦请您给我 |
[1:12:23] | “the address of my niece, Jane Eyre? | 我的侄女 简·爱的地址呢 |
[1:12:26] | “I desire her to come to me at Madeira. | 我希望她能到马德拉来 |
[1:12:30] | “Fortune has blessed my endeavors, | 我一生奋斗 积攒财富 |
[1:12:31] | “And as I am childless, I wish to adopt her | 因我膝下无儿 希望能收养她 |
[1:12:33] | “And bequeath her at my death whatever I may have to leave. | 死后能将财产馈赠于她 |
[1:12:38] | “Yours, John Eyre, Madeira.” | 您的 约翰·爱 于马德拉 |
[1:12:43] | This is dated three years ago. Why did I never hear of it? | 日期是三年前的 为什么我毫不知情 |
[1:12:51] | Because I wrote and told him | 因为我回信说 |
[1:12:52] | you’d died of typhus at Lowood School. | 你因伤寒死在了洛伍德学校 |
[1:13:00] | You called the names of the dead down upon me. | 你为我召来了死神 |
[1:13:05] | You cursed me. | 你诅咒了我 |
[1:13:09] | I would have loved you if you’d let me. | 要是你愿意的话 我本可以爱你 |
[1:13:15] | You were born to be my torment. | 你生来就是我的灾星 |
[1:13:26] | Then love me or hate me as you will. | 那随你是爱或是恨吧 |
[1:13:29] | You have my full and free forgiveness. | 无论如何我已经完全宽恕了你 |
[1:13:35] | Be at peace. | 保重 |
[1:13:47] | My dear uncle, | 亲爱的叔父 |
[1:13:49] | Some years ago, my Aunt Reed | 数年前 里德舅妈 |
[1:13:50] | mistakenly informed you that I had died. | 错把我的死讯告诉你 |
[1:13:54] | I am writing to tell you that I’m very much alive | 我得告诉你 我一直活得很好 |
[1:13:56] | and gratified to find I have a relative. | 而且很高兴发现原来我还有亲人 |
[1:14:00] | I look forward to our correspondence, | 希望我们能保持联络 |
[1:14:01] | hoping one day we may meet. | 期待有一天能与你相见 |
[1:14:04] | I’m currently living at Thornfield Hall, | 我目前住在桑菲尔德庄园 |
[1:14:06] | where I am governess to the ward of Mr. Edward Fairfax Rochester. | 担任爱德华·费尔法克斯·罗切斯特先生家的家庭教师 |
[1:14:16] | Ah. There you are. | 你回来了 |
[1:14:20] | Just like one of your tricks, | 像变戏法一样 |
[1:14:22] | to steal in along with the twilight. | 在暮色中偷偷溜进来 |
[1:14:26] | If I dared I’d touch you to see if you were real. | 我想壮起胆子碰一下你 看你是不是真人 |
[1:14:31] | Come, Jane. | 来 简 |
[1:14:32] | Stay your wandering feet at a friend’s threshold. | 在朋友的门前停下你闲逛的脚步 |
[1:14:41] | Thank you, Mr. Rochester, for your great kindness. | 谢谢 罗切斯特先生 您真好 |
[1:14:44] | I’m strangely glad to get back again. | 回到这里来 我没想到自己竟然很开心 |
[1:14:56] | There’s been nothing official yet, | 虽然还没有正式宣布 |
[1:14:58] | but he’s ordered jewels from his bank | 但他从银行的保险库里取回了很多珠宝 |
[1:15:01] | and he’s making preparations to travel to Europe. | 还在计划去欧洲旅行 |
[1:15:15] | Mademoiselle. | 小姐 |
[1:15:19] | He’s taken to singing, | 他越来越爱唱歌 |
[1:15:21] | the operas Miss Ingram favors so well. | 英格拉姆小姐又很喜欢歌剧 |
[1:15:25] | We’ll hear their announcement soon, I’m sure. | 我想我们很快就会听到他们的喜讯 |
[1:15:56] | You are to be married. | 你要结婚了 |
[1:15:59] | I see Mrs. Fairfax has intimated my intention | 看来费尔法克斯夫人已经告诉大家 |
[1:16:02] | to put my neck into the sacred noose. | 我要甘心套上婚姻的枷锁了 |
[1:16:05] | Adèle should go to school, | 阿黛拉该上学了 |
[1:16:07] | and I must seek another situation. | 我也要去另谋高就 |
[1:16:14] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜你 先生 |
[1:16:39] | Thornfield is a pleasant place in spring, isn’t it? | 春天里的桑菲尔德真的很美 不是吗 |
[1:16:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:16:44] | You’ll be sorry to part with it. | 离开这里是你的一大憾事 |
[1:16:47] | It’s always the way with events in life. | 天下无不散之筵席 |
[1:16:49] | No sooner have you got settled | 每次你好不容易安定下来 |
[1:16:51] | than a voice cries, “Rise and move on!” | 总会有个声音喊道 “继续前进” |
[1:16:55] | I’ll find you a new situation, Jane, | 让我来给你换个工作吧 简 |
[1:16:57] | one I hope that you’ll accept. | 希望你能接受 |
[1:16:59] | I shall be ready when your order to march comes. | 只等你一声令下 我马上准备离开 |
[1:17:03] | Must I really lose a faithful paid subordinate such as yourself? | 我真的要失去你这位忠心耿耿的下属吗 |
[1:17:07] | You must. | 没错 |
[1:17:10] | We’ve been good friends, haven’t we? | 我们也是好朋友 不是吗 |
[1:17:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:17:18] | I’ve a strange feeling with regard to you, | 我对你有种很奇怪的感觉 |
[1:17:22] | as if I had a string somewhere under my left ribs, | 好像我左边肋骨这里有一根细线 |
[1:17:26] | tightly knotted to a similar string in you. | 另一端紧紧系着你 |
[1:17:29] | And if you were to leave, | 要是你走了 |
[1:17:31] | I’m afraid that cord of communion would snap. | 我怕这根交心的线会突然断开 |
[1:17:36] | And I’ve a notion that I’d take to bleeding inwardly. | 那我大概会随之心中流血不止 |
[1:17:42] | As for you, you’d forget me. | 但是你 你会忘了我 |
[1:17:48] | How? | 怎么忘了你 |
[1:17:50] | I have lived a full life here. | 我在这里过得很充实 |
[1:17:53] | I have not been trampled on. | 没有人践踏我的尊严 |
[1:17:54] | I have not been petrified. | 没有人僵化我的思想 |
[1:17:56] | I have not been excluded from every glimpse of what is bright. | 没有被阻止和那些出色的人交流 |
[1:18:00] | I have known you, Mr. Rochester, | 我还认识了您 罗切斯特先生 |
[1:18:03] | and it strikes me with anguish to be torn from you. | 您这样将我驱逐 让我痛苦万分 |
[1:18:06] | Then why must you leave? | 那你为什么要走呢 |
[1:18:08] | Because of your wife! | 因为你的妻子 |
[1:18:09] | I have no wife. | 我没有妻子 |
[1:18:11] | But you are to be married. | 但你很快会有 |
[1:18:12] | Jane, you must stay. | 简 你得留下来 |
[1:18:16] | And become nothing to you? | 留下来当一个对你无足轻重的人吗 |
[1:18:19] | Am I a machine without feelings? | 你当我是没有感情的机器吗 |
[1:18:22] | Do you think that because I am poor, obscure, | 难道就因为我一贫如洗 默默无闻 |
[1:18:24] | plain and little | 长相平庸 个子瘦小 |
[1:18:26] | that I am souless and heartless? | 我就没有灵魂 没有真心了吗 |
[1:18:29] | I have as much soul as you and full as much heart. | 我的心灵跟你一样丰富 我的心胸跟你一样充实 |
[1:18:32] | And if God had blessed me with beauty and wealth, | 要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富 |
[1:18:34] | I could make it as hard for you to leave me | 我本可以让你对我不能自拔 |
[1:18:36] | as it is for I to leave you. | 就像现在我对你一样 |
[1:18:39] | I’m not speaking to you through mortal flesh. | 我现在不是以血肉之躯和你说话 |
[1:18:42] | It is my spirit that addresses your spirit, | 而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话 |
[1:18:45] | as if we’d passed through | 就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓 |
[1:18:46] | the grave and stood at God’s feet, equal, | 站在上帝脚下 彼此平等 |
[1:18:48] | – as we are. – As we are. | -本该如此 -本该如此 |
[1:18:53] | I am a free human being with an independent will, | 我是一个有独立意志的自由人 |
[1:18:56] | which I now exert to leave you. | 现在我自愿离开你 |
[1:18:58] | Then let your will decide your destiny. | 那就用你的意志来决定自己的命运吧 |
[1:19:00] | I offer you my hand, my heart. | 我给你我的手 我的心 |
[1:19:04] | Jane, | 简 |
[1:19:05] | I ask you to pass through life at my side. | 我希望你与我共度余生 |
[1:19:08] | You are my equal and my likeness. | 你是与我相等又相像的另一半 |
[1:19:12] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:19:17] | Are you mocking me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[1:19:18] | Do you doubt me? | 你在怀疑我吗 |
[1:19:20] | Entirely! | 非常怀疑 |
[1:19:22] | Your bride is Miss Ingram. | 你的新娘可是英格拉姆小姐 |
[1:19:23] | Miss Ingram? | 英格拉姆小姐吗 |
[1:19:25] | She is the machine without feelings. | 她才是没有感情的机器 |
[1:19:27] | It’s you. You rare, unearthly thing. | 是你 你才是世间罕有 |
[1:19:30] | Poor and obscure as you are, | 这么身无分文 默默无闻 |
[1:19:32] | please accept me as your husband. | 请让我做你的丈夫吧 |
[1:19:35] | I must have you for my own. | 今生只属于我一人 |
[1:19:39] | You wish me to be your wife? | 你想我做你的妻子吗 |
[1:19:41] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[1:19:43] | You love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[1:19:44] | I do. | 我爱你 |
[1:19:51] | Then, sir, I will marry you. | 那 先生 我愿意嫁给你 |
[1:20:53] | Good night. Good night, my love. | 晚安 晚安了 宝贝 |
[1:20:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:21:08] | Am I a monster? | 我是妖怪吗 |
[1:21:10] | Is it so impossible that Mr. Rochester should love me? | 为什么罗切斯特先生不可能真心爱我 |
[1:21:13] | No. | 我没这么说 |
[1:21:15] | I’ve long noticed you were a sort of pet of his. | 我早就觉得你好像深得他宠爱 |
[1:21:18] | But you’re so young | 但你太年轻了 |
[1:21:20] | and you’re so little acquainted with men. | 又没怎么和男人打过交道 |
[1:21:25] | I don’t want to grieve you, child, | 孩子 我不想打击你 |
[1:21:28] | but let me just put you on your guard. | 但我有必要给你提个醒 |
[1:21:31] | Gentlemen in his position… | 像他这种有身份的绅士 |
[1:21:33] | Well, let’s just say, | 这么说吧 |
[1:21:35] | they’re not accustomed to marry their governesses. | 他们一般不和自家的家庭教师结婚 |
[1:21:40] | Until you are wed, | 在你正式嫁过来之前 |
[1:21:44] | distrust yourself as well as him. | 既不要太自信 也不要太相信他 |
[1:21:45] | Please, | 请你 |
[1:21:46] | keep him at a distance. | 还是设法和他保持距离吧 |
[1:21:56] | Come. | 来 |
[1:22:16] | What is it? | 怎么啦 |
[1:22:20] | Jane Eyre with nothing to say? | 简·爱小姐不说话吗 |
[1:22:23] | Everything seems unreal. | 一切都好不真实 |
[1:22:26] | I am real enough. | 我够真实了吧 |
[1:22:30] | You, sir, are most phantom-like of all. | 先生 你就是最大的幻觉啊 |
[1:24:06] | I will be Jane Eyre no longer. | 我再也不是简·爱了 |
[1:24:30] | Edward! | 爱德华 |
[1:24:35] | Move it! | 让一下 |
[1:24:37] | Have the carriage loaded and ready within the hour. | 把行李装好 一小时内准备出发 |
[1:24:43] | Take courage, Jane. | 勇敢点 简 |
[1:24:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:24:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:25:13] | I require and charge you both, | 当审判日到来 |
[1:25:15] | as you will answer at the dreadful Day of Judgment, | 一切秘密将告知天下 |
[1:25:18] | when the secrets of all hearts shall be revealed, | 我在此要求你们 |
[1:25:21] | that if either of you do know of any impediment | 如果你们之一知道 存在障碍 |
[1:25:24] | why you may not be joined together lawfully, | 使你们不能合法地结为夫妇 |
[1:25:27] | you do now confess it. | 现在请自己坦白 |
[1:25:33] | Edward Fairfax Rochester… | 爱德华.费尔法克斯·罗切斯特 |
[1:25:36] | The marriage cannot go on! | 婚礼不能继续 |
[1:25:40] | An insurmountable impediment exists. | 我宣布存在障碍 |
[1:25:41] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[1:25:44] | “I affirm and can prove… | 我确定并能证明 |
[1:25:45] | Proceed! | 继续 |
[1:25:46] | “…that Edward Fairfax Rochester was, | 爱德华.费尔法克斯·罗切斯特 |
[1:25:49] | “15 years ago, married to my sister, | 十五年前在牙买加西班牙城的圣詹姆斯教堂 |
[1:25:51] | “Bertha Antoinetta Mason, at St. James’ Church, | 同我姐姐 |
[1:25:54] | “Spanish Town, Jamaica.” | 伯莎·安东尼埃塔·梅森结婚 |
[1:25:56] | A copy of the register is now in my possession. | 我有当时结婚登记册的抄件 |
[1:26:00] | Signed, Richard Mason. | 理查·梅森签名 |
[1:26:02] | She lives at Thornfield Hall. | 她现在就住在桑菲尔德府 |
[1:26:18] | This girl knew nothing of this. | 这个姑娘对此一无所知 |
[1:26:22] | She thought all was fair and legal. | 还以为这一切公平合法 |
[1:26:24] | She never dreamt she was being entrapped | 做梦也没想到自己已经中了圈套 |
[1:26:26] | into a feigned union with a defrauded wretch. | 要和一个可悲的骗子缔结欺诈的婚姻 |
[1:26:34] | Come, Jane. | 来 简 |
[1:26:35] | Come, all of you. Meet my wife. | 所有人都过来 见见我妻子 |
[1:26:40] | Get back! | 都回去 |
[1:26:41] | Go, all of you. Go! | 走开 统统走开 |
[1:26:44] | You’re 15 years too late. | 要道喜的话已经晚了十五年 |
[1:26:49] | Mrs. Poole. | 普尔太太 |
[1:26:50] | You ought to give warning, sir. | 您应该提前通知我的 先生 |
[1:27:05] | This is Bertha Antoinetta Mason. | 这就是伯莎·安东尼埃塔·梅森 |
[1:27:08] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[1:27:10] | Antoinetta. It’s I, Richard. | 安东瓦内达 是我 理查德 |
[1:27:14] | She has her quiet times and her rages. | 她有时候安静 有时候暴躁 |
[1:27:20] | The windows are shuttered lest she throw herself out. | 窗户都钉了木板 免得她跳下去 |
[1:27:23] | We have no furniture, | 没放家具 |
[1:27:24] | as she can make a weapon out of anything. | 是怕她拿来当武器 |
[1:27:27] | I take her for a turn upon the roof each day, | 我每天带她到屋顶放一次风 |
[1:27:30] | securely held, as she’s taken to thinking she can fly. | 但得盯牢她 因为她觉得自己会飞 |
[1:27:39] | My own demon. | 我的错 |
[1:28:58] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:29:03] | Forgive me. I’m worthless. How could I? | 请原谅我 是我没用 我怎么能这么对你 |
[1:29:09] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:29:13] | No tears. | 你没哭 |
[1:29:15] | Why don’t you cry? | 为什么不哭呢 |
[1:29:17] | Why not scream at me? I deserve a hail of fire. | 为什么不骂我呢 我该下地狱 |
[1:29:23] | – I need some water. – Of course. | -我要喝点水 -没问题 |
[1:29:27] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:30:27] | How are you now? | 你还好吗 |
[1:30:29] | I will be well again soon. | 我很快会好起来的 |
[1:30:43] | I know you. You’re thinking. | 我太了解你了 你是在思考 |
[1:30:45] | Talking is of no use, you’re thinking how to act. | 多说无益 你在考虑该怎么做 |
[1:30:50] | All is changed, sir. I must leave you. | 一切都变了 先生 我必须离开你 |
[1:30:54] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:30:57] | Jane, do you love me? | 简 你爱我吗 |
[1:31:07] | Then the essential things are the same. | 那么一切的本质都没改变 |
[1:31:11] | Be my wife. | 做我妻子吧 |
[1:31:13] | You have a wife. | 你已经有一个妻子了 |
[1:31:15] | I pledge you my honor, my fidelity… | 我以我的名誉 我的忠心向你发誓 |
[1:31:18] | You cannot. | 不要这样 |
[1:31:19] | …my love, until death do us part. | 我爱你 只有死亡才能将我们分开 |
[1:31:22] | What of truth? | 我要听真相 |
[1:31:24] | I would have told you the truth. | 我应该早点告诉你真相 |
[1:31:26] | You are deceitful, sir! | 你骗我 先生 |
[1:31:33] | I was wrong to deceive you. | 之前欺骗你是我不对 |
[1:31:34] | I see that now. It was cowardly. | 我现在知道错了 我真是懦夫 |
[1:31:38] | I should have appealed to your spirit as I do now. | 我早该像现在这样向你坦白 |
[1:31:43] | Bertha Antoinetta Mason. | 伯莎·安东尼埃塔·梅森 |
[1:31:46] | She was wanted by my father for her fortune. | 我父亲看中她的财产 逼我娶她 |
[1:31:50] | I hardly spoke with her before the wedding. | 结婚之前我几乎未曾与她谋面 |
[1:31:56] | I lived with her for four years. | 我们一起生活了四年 |
[1:31:58] | Her temper ripened, her vices sprang up, | 她的脾气一发不可收拾 她的劣迹层出不穷 |
[1:32:02] | violent and unchaste. | 她残忍凶暴 不守妇道 |
[1:32:04] | Only cruelty would check her, and I’d not use cruelty. | 只有用残暴的手段才能加以制止 而我又不忍心 |
[1:32:09] | I was chained to her for life, Jane. | 我这辈子都被她拴住了 简 |
[1:32:12] | Not even the law could free me. | 法律也无法将我解脱 |
[1:32:15] | Have you ever set foot in a madhouse, Jane? | 你去过疯人院吗 简 |
[1:32:17] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[1:32:19] | The inmates are caged and baited like beasts. | 病人们像野兽一样 被关进笼子等候喂食 |
[1:32:24] | I spared her that at least. | 我不忍将她送到那儿去 |
[1:32:29] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:32:30] | I earnestly pity you, sir. | 我真诚地怜悯你 先生 |
[1:32:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:38] | Who would you offend by living with me? | 与我一同生活又有何妨 |
[1:32:42] | Who would care? | 谁又会介意 |
[1:32:43] | I would. | 我介意 |
[1:32:45] | You’d rather drive me to madness | 你宁愿让我发疯 |
[1:32:48] | than break some mere human law? | 也不愿打破世俗的法规吗 |
[1:32:53] | I must respect myself. | 我必须尊重我自己 |
[1:32:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:32:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:33:11] | I could bend you with my finger and my thumb, | 你就像我手心的一根芦苇 |
[1:33:15] | a mere reed you feel in my hands. | 我不费吹灰之力就能把你折弯 |
[1:33:26] | But whatever I do with this cage, | 但不管我怎样突破这个牢笼 |
[1:33:29] | I cannot get at you. | 我却无法触及你 |
[1:33:32] | And it is your soul that I want. | 我深爱着你的灵魂 |
[1:33:39] | Why don’t you come of your own free will? | 你为什么不听从自己这颗自由的心 |
[1:33:43] | God help me! | 上帝帮帮我吧 |
[1:34:47] | Jane! | 简 |
[1:36:10] | I asked how you were. | 我问你还好吗 |
[1:36:15] | I’m getting on very well. | 我很好 |
[1:36:17] | Do you find the work too hard? | 工作太辛苦了吗 |
[1:36:20] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[1:36:22] | Is the solitude an oppression? | 是这孤寂的生活压抑了心灵 |
[1:36:25] | I hardly have time to notice it. | 我没时间想这些 |
[1:36:27] | Thank you, girls. | 谢谢 姑娘们 |
[1:36:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 再见 女士 |
[1:36:33] | Then perhaps you are dwelling on things past. | 可能你还未走出过去的阴影吧 |
[1:36:37] | When I came to your door, I had nothing. | 我刚到府上来时 我一无所有 |
[1:36:41] | Now I have a home and work, free and honest. | 现在我有了家 有了工作 活得自由诚实 |
[1:36:44] | I thank God for the generosity of my friends. | 感谢上帝赐予我这些慷慨的朋友 |
[1:36:49] | What you had left before I met you, I don’t know. | 你遇见我之前发生了什么 我不知道 |
[1:36:53] | But I counsel you to resist firmly | 但我建议 |
[1:36:55] | every temptation to look back. | 坚决不要往回看 |
[1:36:58] | That’s what I intend to do. | 我就是这么做的 |
[1:37:00] | A year ago, I was myself intensely miserable. | 一年前 我简直痛不欲生 |
[1:37:04] | I scorned this weakness, | 我鄙视这种软弱 |
[1:37:07] | fought hard against it and won. | 努力打败它吧 |
[1:37:16] | I wonder if we do not share the same alloy. | 我想 我们可能不是同一种人 |
[1:37:19] | You are ambitious, I think. | 我认为你野心勃勃 |
[1:37:22] | And this little school will not hold you for long. | 小小的学校肯定留不住你 |
[1:37:32] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[1:37:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:37:37] | What’s the matter? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:37:39] | Nothing. | 没 |
[1:37:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:38:27] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:38:44] | Miss Eyre. | 爱小姐 |
[1:38:52] | What brings you from your hearth on a night like this? | 您怎么突然在晚上到访 |
[1:38:55] | There is no bad news, I hope. | 希望不是什么坏消息吧 |
[1:38:56] | How easily alarmed you are, Miss Eyre. | 你警惕性未免也太高了 爱小姐 |
[1:39:01] | Please, won’t you sit down? | 请随便坐 |
[1:39:03] | Thank you, Miss Eyre. | 谢谢 爱小姐 |
[1:39:11] | I saw an advertisement in The Times | 我看到时报上登了一则广告 |
[1:39:15] | from a solicitor named Briggs inquiring of a Jane Eyre. | 有个叫布里格斯的律师要找简·爱 |
[1:39:18] | I knew a Jane Elliott. | 我只认识简·艾略特 |
[1:39:21] | This paper resolved my suspicion into certainty. | 这份报纸证实了我的怀疑 |
[1:39:27] | And so, I wrote to him. | 所以 我给他写了封信 |
[1:39:30] | He told the story of a young governess. | 他跟我说了一个年轻女家教 |
[1:39:33] | And her employer, a Mr. Fairfax Rochester… | 和她的雇主费尔法克斯·罗切斯特先生的故事 |
[1:39:35] | Mr. Rivers. | 李维斯先生 |
[1:39:40] | I can guess your feelings, but please hear me. | 我知道你在想什么 但请听我说完 |
[1:39:46] | As you know so much, perhaps you’ll tell me how he is? | 既然你都知道了 能跟我说说他现在怎么样了吗 |
[1:39:49] | Who? Mr. Rochester. | 谁 罗切斯特先生吗 |
[1:39:51] | I’m ignorant of all concerning him. | 关于他的内容我都没注意 |
[1:39:55] | But he has been seeking me? | 那是他要找我吗 |
[1:39:57] | No, he hasn’t. | 不 不是他 |
[1:40:00] | Mr. Briggs has. | 布里格斯先生要找你 |
[1:40:04] | And what does he want with me? | 他为什么要找我 |
[1:40:06] | Merely to tell you that your uncle, | 只是想告诉你 你的叔父 |
[1:40:09] | Mr. John Eyre of Madeira, is dead, | 住在马德拉群岛的爱先生去世了 |
[1:40:15] | and that you are now rich. | 你现在是富人了 |
[1:40:18] | What? | 什么 |
[1:40:20] | You are rich, | 你有钱了 |
[1:40:22] | quite an heiress. | 遗产的唯一女继承人 |
[1:40:26] | Will you ask how much you are worth? | 是不是还想问你现在身价多少 |
[1:40:29] | How much am I worth? | 那我现在身价多少 |
[1:40:31] | Twenty thousand pounds. | 两万英镑 |
[1:40:37] | If you had committed a murder | 就算你杀了人 |
[1:40:38] | and I’d found you out, you could scarcely look more aghast. | 被我抓到 表情也不用这么惊讶吧 |
[1:40:42] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定搞错了 |
[1:40:43] | Not at all. | 错不了 |
[1:40:48] | You look desperately miserable about it, I must say. | 不过说实话 你看起来伤心欲绝 |
[1:40:53] | Please, | 来吧 |
[1:40:55] | sit down. I’ve shocked you. | 快坐下 让你受惊了 |
[1:41:20] | Mr. St. John. | 圣·约翰先生 |
[1:41:22] | The debt I owe to you and your sisters… | 我欠你们兄妹的债 |
[1:41:24] | Is nothing. | 不值一提 |
[1:41:27] | You saved my life. | 可你救了我 |
[1:41:32] | Please write to them. | 麻烦写信告诉你妹妹 |
[1:41:34] | This money frees us. | 这笔钱让我们都轻松了 |
[1:41:36] | They will have 5,000 each, | 她们每人分5000英镑 |
[1:41:37] | and so will you, if you’ll take it. | 你也拿一份 如果你愿意 |
[1:41:39] | Certainly not. | 我当然不愿意 |
[1:41:40] | And if you would accept me as a sister, | 而且如果你愿意收我做妹妹的话 |
[1:41:41] | perhaps we could live together, | 可能我们还能在一起住 |
[1:41:43] | at Moor House. | 在沼泽居 |
[1:41:44] | I told you the news too quickly. | 我说了这个消息很突然 |
[1:41:46] | You’re confused. | 你现在还没想清楚 |
[1:41:48] | My only relative is dead. | 我唯一的亲人死了 |
[1:41:50] | You have family. | 你有家人 |
[1:41:52] | You cannot know what isolation means. | 你不明白孑身一人是什么感受 |
[1:41:54] | And you cannot know what it means to be wealthy. | 你也不知道财富对你意味着什么 |
[1:41:56] | I have been alone always. | 我一直都是孤身一人 |
[1:41:59] | I’ve never had a brother or sisters. | 从来没有兄弟姐妹 |
[1:42:01] | Please, let me be yours. | 求求你 让我成为你家里的一员 |
[1:42:09] | Are you reluctant to have me? | 你嫌弃我 |
[1:42:12] | No, Miss Eyre. | 没有 爱小姐 |
[1:42:14] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[1:42:16] | I shall write to my sisters, as you request. | 我会照你的意思给妹妹们写信的 |
[1:42:19] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[1:42:28] | We are bid to work while it is day. | 我们受到吩咐 要趁白天工作 |
[1:42:32] | For night cometh, when no man shall work. | 黑夜来临 便不能做工了 |
[1:42:37] | Help us to choose the harder path, | 让我们思考如何做出人生的选择 |
[1:42:40] | for as our master is long-suffering, | 因为我们的主长期受苦受难 |
[1:42:43] | so must we be. | 所以我们也必须如此 |
[1:42:47] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:42:49] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[1:42:55] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:43:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:43:04] | Is Jane not our sister, too? | 简还不是我们的姐妹吗 |
[1:43:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:43:27] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:43:36] | I go to India in six weeks. | 再过六周我要去印度了 |
[1:43:40] | I can see what your gifts are | 我能看到你所拥有的天赋 |
[1:43:42] | and why they were given. | 明白上帝赐予你这些的原因 |
[1:43:45] | God intended you for a missionary’s wife. | 主希望你能够成为一个传教士的妻子 |
[1:43:51] | I want to claim you. | 我希望你愿意 |
[1:43:55] | I’m not fit for it. | 我做不来 |
[1:43:58] | I trust you unreservedly. | 我完全相信你 |
[1:44:02] | And know this, | 还有你拥有的 |
[1:44:04] | in you, | 身上的一切 |
[1:44:06] | I recognize a fellow soul. | 我找到了心灵的伴侣 |
[1:45:18] | I’ll go with you to India. | 我要和你一起去印度 |
[1:45:21] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:45:22] | I’ll go if I may go free. | 我去 但是要以自由的身份去 |
[1:45:25] | Free? | 自由 |
[1:45:28] | How can I take out to India a girl of 19 | 我怎么能够带一个十九岁的女孩去印度 |
[1:45:30] | unless she is my wife? | 除非她是我妻子 |
[1:45:31] | I love you as a brother. As a husband, no. | 我敬你如兄长 却并无夫妻之感 |
[1:45:35] | My heart is mute. | 我的心没法回答你 |
[1:45:38] | Then I must speak for it. | 所以你要亲口告诉我 |
[1:45:41] | You’ve said you’ll come. | 你说你会跟我走 |
[1:45:43] | We shall marry. | 我们应该结婚 |
[1:45:45] | And undoubtedly enough of love would follow. | 结婚后 时间便会培育足够的爱情 |
[1:45:51] | Enough of love? | 足够的爱 |
[1:45:54] | Yes, quite enough. | 是 足够多的 |
[1:45:55] | Of love? | 爱 |
[1:45:57] | Yes. In all its forms. | 当然 爱 |
[1:46:00] | Forgive me, but the very name of love | 原谅我 但是爱情 |
[1:46:02] | is an apple of discord between us. | 就是我们最不可调和的差异 |
[1:46:05] | My dear brother, abandon your scheme of marriage. | 我亲爱的哥哥 请打消结婚的念头吧 |
[1:46:08] | Why this refusal? | 为什么拒绝我 |
[1:46:11] | It makes no sense. | 没道理 |
[1:46:13] | I earnestly wish to be your friend. | 我只是真诚地想做你的朋友 |
[1:46:15] | You can’t give half a sacrifice. | 那你不能只牺牲一半 |
[1:46:19] | You must give all. | 必须是全部 |
[1:46:20] | To marry you would kill me! | 和你结婚 如同杀了我 |
[1:46:22] | Kill you? | 杀了你 |
[1:46:29] | Those words are unfeminine and untrue. | 这话哪里像女人说的 我不相信 |
[1:46:35] | I know where your heart turns and to what it still clings. | 我就知道你心里一直还放不下 |
[1:46:41] | Say his name. | 那个人是谁 |
[1:46:46] | Say it. Say it! | 说 说啊 |
[1:46:48] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:46:50] | Why have you not yet crushed this lawless passion? | 为什么你还不愿丢弃这段孽缘 |
[1:46:56] | Jane! | 简 |
[1:46:59] | It offends me and it offends God! | 你触怒了我 也触怒了上帝 |
[1:47:01] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[1:47:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:47:07] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[1:47:08] | Why do you speak to the air? | 你在对空气说话 |
[1:47:13] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:47:14] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:47:17] | – I am coming! – Jane! | -我来了 -简 |
[1:47:55] | Wait, please, Miss. | 请稍等 小姐 |
[1:49:39] | Jane Eyre. | 简·爱 |
[1:49:42] | I thought gypsies were come. | 我以为吉普赛人来了 |
[1:49:45] | And then I saw you, and I thought, it cannot be, | 然后我看到了你 我心想 这不可能 |
[1:49:48] | you are a ghost. | 我以为你是幽灵 |
[1:49:53] | No one knows how it started. | 没人知道是怎么回事 |
[1:49:56] | I expect that Mrs. Poole took too much of the gin and water, | 我猜一定是普尔夫人喝了太多的水和杜松子酒 |
[1:50:01] | and as she slept, the lady, | 她一睡着 那位女士 |
[1:50:02] | Mrs. Rochester, unhooked the keys. | 就是罗切斯特夫人 取下了她的钥匙 |
[1:50:06] | She did what she failed to do a year ago, | 完成了一年前失败的事 |
[1:50:08] | set the whole place to fire. | 一把火把整个房子烧了 |
[1:50:13] | We would have all perished in the smoke, | 我们本来都会被烟雾呛死的 |
[1:50:15] | but Mr. Rochester would not rest till we were all safe. | 但是罗切斯特先生把我们都救了出来 |
[1:50:20] | Then he went in for her. | 然后他跑回去找夫人 |
[1:50:23] | The flames were tearing up so high | 当时火窜得非常高 |
[1:50:25] | it brought men running from the village. | 人们都从村子里逃了出去 |
[1:50:28] | I saw her standing on the roof. | 我看到她站在屋顶 |
[1:50:30] | The very edge. | 屋顶的最边沿 |
[1:50:32] | I heard Mr. Rochester beg her to come down. | 我听到罗切斯特先生乞求她下来 |
[1:50:36] | But she jumped. | 但她还是跳了 |
[1:50:40] | Mr. Rochester remained, | 罗切斯特先生一动不动 |
[1:50:41] | as if he would not move until the fire consumed him. | 好像故意要让大火把他吞噬 |
[1:50:47] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:50:50] | I didn’t know it was his wife, I promise you. | 我发誓 我真不知道那是他妻子 |
[1:50:54] | Why did you run away, child? | 你为什么要走呢 孩子 |
[1:50:57] | I would have helped you. | 我本来可以帮你的 |
[1:50:59] | I had some money saved. | 我有一点儿积蓄 |
[1:51:02] | You could have come to me. | 你应该来找我的 |
[1:51:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:51:51] | Pilot. | 派洛特 |
[1:52:08] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[1:52:35] | This hand… | 这双手 |
[1:52:55] | Jane Eyre. | 简·爱 |
[1:53:06] | Edward, I am come back to you. | 爱德华 我回到你身边了 |
[1:53:21] | Fairfax Rochester with nothing to say? | 费尔法克斯·罗切斯特 你就没什么话要说吗 |
[1:53:28] | You are altogether a human being, Jane. | 你真的来了 简 |
[1:53:33] | I conscientiously believe so. | 我一直坚信总有这么一天 |
[1:53:52] | A dream. | 像一场梦 |
[1:54:00] | Awaken then. | 如梦方醒 |