时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Our story begins 13 and a half years ago, | 我们的故事开始于十三年半以前 |
[00:11] | when Jane Gloriana Villanueva was a mere ten years old. | 当时简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦只有十岁 |
[00:15] | It should be noted that at a mere ten years old, | 大家要知道 在她只有十岁的时候 |
[00:17] | Jane’s passions include… in no particular order… | 简的最爱是[排名不分先后] |
[00:20] | her family, God, and grilled cheese sandwiches. | 她的家庭 上帝和烤芝士三明治 |
[00:26] | This is Jane’s grandmother, | 这是简的外祖母 |
[00:28] | Alba Gloriana Villanueva. | 阿尔芭·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[00:30] | Her passions include God and Jane, | 她的最爱是上帝和简 |
[00:32] | in that particular order. | 上帝永远是第一位 |
[00:42] | Really, Mom? | 不是吧 妈妈 |
[00:44] | But this is so lame. | 这也太蠢了 |
[00:44] | Mommy, shh! | 妈妈 别说话 |
[00:46] | This is Jane’s mother, | 她是简的妈妈 |
[00:47] | Xiomara Gloriana Villanueva. | 希尔玛拉·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[00:49] | Her passions include Jane and Paulina Rubio. | 她的最爱是简和宝琳娜·卢比奥[歌手] |
[00:53] | The order is not important. | 排名不重要 |
[00:59] | Bien. | 好 |
[01:06] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[01:20] | And Jane never did. | 简从没忘记 |
[01:37] | We should… | 我们得… |
[01:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:43] | Stop. We should stop. | 停 我们得停下 |
[02:01] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了这个 |
[02:03] | Thanks for stopping by. | 多谢过来 |
[02:14] | At least you could turn it down. | 起码你可以小声点 |
[02:21] | Mom, she doesn’t have to watch if she doesn’t want to. | 妈妈 如果她不喜欢就别让她看了 |
[02:23] | Of course I’m gonna watch. You guys got me hooked on these things. | 我当然要看了 你们让我上了瘾 |
[02:25] | But you really have to know | 但你们要知道 |
[02:26] | telenovelas have ruined romance for me. | 肥皂剧一点都不浪漫 |
[02:45] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:46] | Nothing. Eat your grilled cheese. | 没什么 吃你的烤芝士 |
[03:04] | Meanwhile, 8.2 miles away from where Jane lives, | 与此同时 离简的家十三公里外 |
[03:09] | but half a world away… | 是另一个世界 |
[03:16] | Raf? | 拉弗 |
[03:17] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[03:19] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Just… thinking. | 只是在想些事情 |
[03:24] | Worrying about the hotel. | 担心酒店的事吗 |
[03:27] | Look, if anything goes wrong, | 如果有什么问题 |
[03:28] | your father will help out. | 你爸爸会帮忙的 |
[03:30] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[03:33] | Do you know who feels bad about taking money? | 你知道谁拿了别人钱会感到愧疚吗 |
[03:35] | People who have too much. | 钱太多的人 |
[03:40] | That’s better. See? | 看到没 好多了吧 |
[03:44] | You just need to relax. | 你需要放松一下 |
[03:57] | You’re starting to seem desperate, Petra. | 你看起来有些孤注一掷了 佩特拉 |
[04:00] | I do not blame you. | 我没怪你 |
[04:02] | Your husband does not love you anymore. | 你丈夫不爱你了 |
[04:04] | – You’re wrong, mother. – It’s all right. | -你错了 妈妈 -没事的 |
[04:07] | Tomorrow will change everything. | 明天 一切将会改变 |
[04:10] | – I still haven’t decided whether… – Oh, you will. | -我还没决定… -你会的 |
[04:14] | You will. | 你会的 |
[04:17] | Maybe Michael’s gonna propose. | 或许迈克尔就要求婚了 |
[04:19] | My sisters say guys get all cheeseball before they propose. | 我姐姐说男人求婚之前都会变成白痴 |
[04:21] | No way. We have a timeline, all right? | 怎么可能 我们制定了时间表 |
[04:24] | I haven’t gotten my teacher’s degree yet. | 我还没拿到教师资格证 |
[04:26] | We just merged our calendars… | 我们在一起还没多久 |
[04:27] | You’ve been dating for two years | 你们已经谈了两年了 |
[04:28] | and you haven’t boned. | 你们到现在还没滚过床单 |
[04:29] | He might move up your timeline. | 他想进展快一点 |
[04:31] | Everybody decent? | 大家好吗 |
[04:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:34] | Roman Zazo. But everyone calls me Zaz. | 罗曼·扎佐 但大家都叫我扎扎 |
[04:36] | I work for the, uh, management company that just bought the hotel. | 我为刚买下这家酒店的管理公司服务 |
[04:39] | So you can think of me as your new boss. | 所以我就是你们的新上司 |
[04:41] | Pick a straw, please. | 请抽根签 |
[04:43] | Pick one, keeping in mind there’s nothing to worry about | 抽一根 没什么好担心的 |
[04:45] | as long as you’re outstanding at your job. Pick one. | 只要你们工作出色 抽根签吧 |
[04:48] | Which benefits us all, | 这对大家都有好处 |
[04:50] | seeing that we have the same goal, | 因为我们都有同一个目标 |
[04:52] | that goal being to make bank. Okay. | 那就是赚大钱 好了 |
[04:56] | Let’s see those straws. | 让我们来看看抽签结果 |
[05:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:05] | – Jane. – But everyone calls her Jaz. | -简 -不过大家都叫她简子 |
[05:09] | Okay, Jaz. | 好的 简子 |
[05:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[05:12] | You get the tail. | 你抽到了尾巴 |
[05:29] | I can’t believe we have to do this. | 真不敢相信我们居然要做这个 |
[05:31] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[05:35] | I don’t know, Luisa. | 我不知道 路易莎 |
[05:36] | Raf, if you’re not happy, end it. | 拉弗 如果你不开心 那就结束这段感情 |
[05:39] | – It’s hard. Petra stood by me. – I know. | -那很难 佩特拉一直很支持我 -我懂 |
[05:41] | But that doesn’t mean that you owe her your whole life. | 但是这不代表你欠她一辈子啊 |
[05:44] | Look, you’ve changed. I mean, of course you did. | 听着 你长大了 你当然长大了 |
[05:47] | If you didn’t change, then I’d be worried about you. | 如果你没有长大 那我就该担心了 |
[05:50] | And you know what? It’s a good thing, | 你知道吗 这是好事 |
[05:50] | because you were so insufferable before. | 因为你以前真是叫人忍无可忍 |
[05:53] | As your sister, I can say that. | 作为你的姐姐 我有资格这么说 |
[05:56] | I loved you then, I love you now and… | 我一直很爱你… |
[05:59] | if you do get a divorce, it doesn’t make you our father. | 你离婚并不代表你会变成爸爸那样 |
[06:04] | Thanks, Lu. | 谢谢你 路 |
[06:05] | Now go home to your wife. | 回家找你老婆去吧 |
[06:07] | Say hi to Allison for me. | 代我向艾莉森问好 |
[06:33] | Hey, do you remember a guy named Rafael Solano | 还记得我们在游艇俱乐部工作的时候 |
[06:36] | when we worked at the yacht club? He was, like, a member.. | 有个人叫拉斐尔·索拉诺 他是那里的会员 |
[06:38] | The jerk you had a monster crush on? | 你是说那个你疯狂爱上的混蛋 |
[06:40] | I didn’t have a monster crush on him. | 我才没有疯狂爱上他 |
[06:42] | We talking about the same guy? | 别狡辩了 |
[06:45] | You had a magical kiss. | 你俩当时那个梦幻之吻 |
[06:46] | Who’d you have a magical kiss with? | 谁给了你梦幻之吻 |
[06:47] | No one. I was young. It was nothing. | 没谁 那时我还年少 什么也没发生 |
[06:49] | What was nothing? | 什么没发生 |
[06:50] | Hey, I need someone to run champagne to cabana four ASAP. | 谁来把香槟送到四号包厢 动作快点 |
[06:52] | I got it. | 我去送 |
[07:01] | I’ll hand out glasses. | 我来分酒杯 |
[07:06] | You look familiar. | 你看上去好面熟 |
[07:07] | Really? Hmm. | 是吗 |
[07:10] | – I’m not sure. – No, I really think we’ve met. | -我不觉得 -不对 我真觉得我们见过 |
[07:13] | I don’t usually wear clamshells. | 我一般不穿贝壳胸衣 |
[07:17] | Oh. The strip club on Biscayne? | 是不是在比斯坎的脱衣舞厅 |
[07:19] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[07:21] | Please. A toast. | 打扰各位 我来祝酒 |
[07:24] | To my husband. | 为我丈夫干杯 |
[07:27] | Welcome back, babe. | 欢迎回来 亲爱的 |
[07:53] | Luisa. | 路易莎 |
[09:04] | Doctor’s office… | 这里是医生办公室 |
[09:06] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[09:06] | Oh, there you are, Dr. Alver. | 原来你在这 阿尔弗医生 |
[09:08] | You’re running a little behind. | 事情有点多 |
[09:09] | Remember you’re covering for Dr. Peters. | 还记得你要帮彼特斯医生顶班吧 |
[09:11] | You have an insemination in seven, then a Pap in eight. | 七号房要做人工授精 八号有个巴氏试验 |
[09:14] | Um, yeah, an-an insemination and a Pap. I got it. | 好 人工授精和巴氏试验 我知道了 |
[09:16] | – Should I… – No, I got… I got it. | -需要我 -不用 我知道了 |
[09:27] | Luisa, I messed up. I messed up. | 路易莎 我错了 我错了 |
[09:29] | I love you. I’m a screwed-up person. | 我爱你 我是个混蛋 |
[09:31] | She means nothing to me, I swear. I don’t even care… | 她跟我没关系 我发誓 我根本不关心 |
[09:41] | Nice to meet you, Ms. Villanueva. | 很高兴见到你 维兰纽瓦女士 |
[09:46] | Are you ready for your insemination? | 你准备好做人工授精了吗 |
[09:49] | Hi. Yes. I’m… sorry. | 你好 是 不好意思 |
[09:52] | I’m a little tired. I’m Jane. | 我有点累 我是简 |
[09:54] | I usually see Dr. Peters…? | 彼特斯医生去哪儿了 |
[09:56] | Oh, I’ll be filling in for her while she’s on her… | 我今天顶她的班 因为她去… |
[10:00] | honeymoon… | 度蜜月了 |
[10:02] | Anyway, um, I’m Dr. Alver. | 不管怎么样 我是阿尔弗医生 |
[10:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:06] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[10:08] | Can you… can you just scoot down a little bit, please? | 你能 能躺下来一点吗 |
[10:14] | Did you… did you bring anyone with you? | 有其他人跟你一起来吗 |
[10:15] | Here? No. Just me. | 这里 没有啊 我自己来的 |
[10:19] | Ah, you’re doing it alone. Good for you. | 你一个人啊 真好 |
[10:22] | It’s probably easiest that way. | 这样也许最简单 |
[10:25] | Dr. Alver, are you sure you’re okay? | 阿尔弗医生 你确定你没事吗 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:30] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[10:31] | Oh, my God, this is so unprofessional. | 天呐 我真是太不专业了 |
[10:34] | I’m… | 我… |
[10:37] | I’m-I’m… I’m just going through some personal problems. | 我…我有一些个人问题 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry… | 不好意思 |
[10:43] | Hey, we all have ’em, right? | 我们都有个人问题 对吧 |
[10:46] | Yeah, you know what? Like, if you want me to come back, | 那个 如果你想让我换个时间再来 |
[10:48] | maybe I can just… Oh, okay. | 或许我可以 好吧 |
[10:50] | You’re starting. | 你已经开始了 |
[10:51] | No, because you’d have to wait a whole month, | 不 因为你得再等一整个月 |
[10:52] | and that’s not fair to you. | 这对你不公平 |
[10:55] | Okay. All done. | 好 都弄好了 |
[10:58] | You should get your results in two weeks. | 你在两周后应该能拿到你的结果 |
[11:02] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[11:03] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[11:05] | Good luck, and again, I’m… I’m so sorry for… | 祝你好运 我还想说 真的很抱歉 |
[11:10] | No. No, it’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
[11:12] | And I hope that everything turns out okay for you. | 我希望你一切都好 |
[11:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:23] | I didn’t know that you were coming. | 我不知道你要来 |
[11:25] | I had the nurse unfreeze Rafael’s sperm. | 我让护士解冻了拉斐尔的精子 |
[11:28] | A surprise for him. | 我想给他个惊喜 |
[11:30] | That’s why I didn’t tell you. | 所以我之前没告诉你 |
[11:31] | You guys are so close, | 你俩关系太好了 |
[11:32] | I didn’t want to put you in an awkward position. | 我不想让你尴尬 |
[11:35] | Oh. I… | 我… |
[11:37] | Look, if you don’t do it, someone else will. | 如果你不做 也有别人会做的 |
[11:40] | And I know from the Internet | 我从网上看到 |
[11:41] | that you can’t refreeze the sample, so… | 精子不能二次冷冻 |
[11:44] | unless you want the sperm to die… | 除非你想要精子死亡 |
[11:46] | And suddenly, just like that, | 突然之间 就这样 |
[11:48] | Luisa realized what she’d done. | 路易莎意识到她闯祸了 |
[11:50] | But alas, it was too late. | 但已经太晚了 |
[11:55] | Jane’s life was now the stuff of telenovelas. | 简现在的生活就像是肥皂剧 |
[12:08] | Later, when asked about the so-called | 之后 当她被问起 |
[12:10] | “Immaculate Conception of Jane Gloriana Villanueva,” | “简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦的无沾成胎” |
[12:13] | Luisa Alver would say | 路易莎·阿尔弗会说 |
[12:14] | that it was the biggest mistake of her life. | 这是她人生中最大的错误 |
[12:20] | Come in. | 进来 |
[12:22] | It wasn’t. | 但那不是 |
[12:25] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还能找谁 |
[12:29] | You said it was an emergency? | 你说是紧急情况 |
[12:31] | I artificially inseminated the wrong woman, | 我做人工授精的时候搞错了对象 |
[12:32] | so… I need a lawyer. | 我需要一个律师 |
[12:35] | I don’t practice law anymore. | 我已经不当律师了 |
[12:37] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[12:38] | I am scared. I need someone that I can talk to. | 我很害怕 我需要有人能跟我谈谈 |
[12:41] | Your wife, your brother. | 跟你的妻子 你的兄弟谈啊 |
[12:44] | I walked in on Allison last night in bed with her assistant. | 我昨晚撞上艾莉森和她的助理上床 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry that happened. | 真是抱歉 |
[12:51] | And it was… Raf’s sperm. | 而且那是拉弗的精子 |
[12:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:56] | Petra came in for an insemination, | 佩特拉来做人工授精 |
[12:58] | and I accidentally used his specimen | 我不小心把他的精子 |
[13:00] | on someone named Jane Gloriana Villanueva. | 放到简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦的体内了 |
[13:03] | Were you drinking? | 你当时喝酒了吗 |
[13:05] | No. | 没有 |
[13:06] | No. My God, no! | 没有 天啊 没有 |
[13:10] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[13:11] | What did you tell Petra? | 那你怎么跟佩特拉讲的 |
[13:13] | I didn’t. I panicked. | 我没有 我慌了 |
[13:14] | I walked into the room, and I inseminated her with saline. | 我走进房间 用盐水给她做了人工授精 |
[13:19] | “You might be a father.” | “你可能要当爸爸了” |
[13:21] | We’ll know in two weeks. | 我们两周后就知道结果了 |
[13:23] | I used your sample, baby. | 我用了你的精子样本 宝贝 |
[13:25] | You what?! | 什么 |
[13:28] | Without telling me? | 怎么不跟我商量 |
[13:30] | I wanted it to be romantic. | 我希望能浪漫一点 |
[13:33] | I wanted some part of the fact | 就算我们必须要做人工授精 |
[13:34] | that we had to do it like this to… to be romantic. | 我也希望能来得浪漫一些 |
[13:42] | What are the chances this will take? | 成功率有多大 |
[13:44] | Twenty percent. | 百分之二十 |
[13:49] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[13:51] | You’re already on probation. | 你已经在观察期了 |
[13:52] | You could lose your license. | 你可能会被吊销执照的 |
[13:54] | But what about Raf? | 但拉弗怎么办 |
[13:56] | I mean, it was his only sample. | 那是他唯一的精子样本 |
[13:57] | And it’s gone. | 现在没了 |
[13:59] | How will telling him change that? | 告诉他也没用了 |
[14:12] | Mom, stop staring. | 妈 别再盯着看了 |
[14:17] | Come to my gig tomorrow night, boo. | 帅哥 明晚来看我的演出吧 |
[14:25] | Don’t you judge. | 你敢说我 |
[14:26] | The best way to get over a man is to get under a new man. | 忘记旧情人的最好方法就是找个新的 |
[14:30] | Trust. | 相信我 |
[14:31] | Well, as long as you’re not talking to Bruce, I’m happy. | 只要你不再和布鲁斯联系 我就开心了 |
[14:34] | Oh, man, you know that guy Darrell | 你认识达雷尔吗 |
[14:35] | who’s dating slutty Crystal– | 和荡妇克丽丝特尔约会的那个 |
[14:37] | Well, he found out that she’s been boning Mauricio, | 他发现她和毛利西奥有一腿 |
[14:39] | but she tried to deny it, but there was this text she sent him | 但她不承认 她还给他发了一条彩信 |
[14:41] | where she’s, like, naked and grabbing her boobs. | 她赤身裸体 双手抓胸 |
[14:43] | You want to see? | 你想看吗 |
[14:44] | – Pass. – I already sent it. | -算了 -我已经发给你了 |
[14:48] | You all right, baby? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[14:49] | Fine. I’m just a little nauseous. | 没事 我只是有点恶心 |
[14:50] | Wait. Why are you talking to slutty Crystal? | 等等 你为什么和荡妇克丽丝特尔聊天了 |
[14:52] | – I thought you hated her. – Yeah, I know, but I just found out | -我还以为你讨厌她 -对 但我刚发现 |
[14:54] | her brother-in-law knows Paulina Rubio’s bassist, | 她姐夫认识宝琳娜·卢比奥的贝斯手 |
[14:57] | so I got to kiss her ass. | 所以我只能去讨好她了 |
[14:58] | Hopefully, I don’t get an STD. | 希望我不会得性病 |
[15:00] | Oh, Mom, I did not need to see… | 妈妈 我不想看… |
[15:03] | Crystal got fake boobs. | 克丽丝特尔隆过胸 |
[15:04] | Those are her breakup boobs. | 她失恋后去隆的 |
[15:11] | Come on, let’s get up. | 我们让座吧 |
[15:13] | – But you’re not feeling good. – Mom… | -可你身体不舒服啊 -妈妈 |
[15:24] | Jane! | 简 |
[15:27] | Nausea and fainting spell solved. | 恶心和晕厥的病因找到了 |
[15:29] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[15:33] | It’s… | 这… |
[15:34] | I’m sorry, but she’s just not pregnant. | 不好意思 但她不可能怀孕 |
[15:36] | No, I’m not pregnant. | 没错 我不可能怀孕 |
[15:37] | We tested your urine. | 我们对你的尿液进行了检测 |
[15:38] | Trust me, the test is wrong. | 相信我 检测结果错了 |
[15:40] | False negatives are frequent, | 假阴性的情况还时有发生 |
[15:42] | false positives are rare. | 但假阳性十分罕见 |
[15:44] | Jane, did you and Michael…? | 简 你是不是和迈克尔… |
[15:46] | No, we didn’t. | 没有 我们没有 |
[15:47] | And it may be rare, but it happened, | 假阳性或许是很罕见 但还是有可能 |
[15:49] | ’cause I’m a virgin. | 因为我还是处女呢 |
[15:50] | – A virgin? – Yeah. | -处女 -是的 |
[15:54] | Maybe we should talk in private. | 或许我们应该单独谈谈 |
[15:56] | No. No, we don’t need to talk in private. | 不用 我们用不着单独谈 |
[15:58] | I think we do. | 我觉得有必要 |
[15:58] | Where did you get your degree from, | 你哪所学校毕业的 |
[15:59] | the University of Dumb-ass? | 蠢蛋大学吗 |
[16:01] | My daughter said that she is a freakin’ virgin, | 我女儿说了她还是处女 |
[16:03] | so do another damn test! | 所以你再给我去测一次 |
[16:12] | Pink means pregnant. | 粉色代表怀孕 |
[16:19] | But I’ve never had sex! | 可我都还没做过爱呢 |
[16:21] | Immaculata. | 无玷圣母 |
[16:22] | You are Immaculata. | 你是无玷圣母 |
[16:24] | What? | 什么 |
[16:25] | – No, Mom. – Clearly, she’s not a virgin. | -不是 妈妈 -显然她不是处女 |
[16:27] | Of course I am! That’s a mistake. | 我当然是 肯定弄错了 |
[16:28] | – It’s not a mistake. – Or it’s a hormonal thing. | -没弄错 -或者是激素的原因 |
[16:30] | – Exactly, pregnancy hormones. – What?! | -正是 就是孕激素 -什么 |
[16:32] | – Hail Jane, full of grace… – I understand that this is unplanned. | -圣母简 充满圣宠 -我知道这是意外 |
[16:34] | Hi. Hello. | 喂 你好 |
[16:35] | This is Jane Villanueva. I need to talk to Dr. Alver, | 我是简·维兰纽瓦 我找阿尔弗医生 |
[16:37] | because I have a crazy doctor saying that I’m pregnant. | 因为这里有个神经病医生说我怀孕了 |
[16:39] | Blessed is the fruit of… | 你的亲子… |
[16:41] | of the womb! | 同受赞颂 |
[16:50] | I’m not pregnant. Just say it. | 你直说吧 我没怀孕对吧 |
[16:52] | No. You’re not. | 是的 你没有 |
[16:55] | – I’m sorry. – No, Lu. | -我很抱歉 -不 路 |
[16:56] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[16:57] | Well, you see… it is, actually. | 是这样的… 确实是我的错 |
[17:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:05] | Two weeks ago, when I walked in on Allison with… | 两周前 我撞见了艾莉森在和… |
[17:08] | It doesn’t matter. Two weeks ago, um… | 这个不重要 都过去两周了 |
[17:12] | I used your specimen on the wrong person. | 我错把你的样本用在了别人身上 |
[17:15] | – Excuse me? – You what?! | -你说什么 -你干了什么 |
[17:17] | I inseminated a girl with your sperm… mistakenly. | 我把你的精子错用在另一个女孩身上 |
[17:21] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[17:28] | I had sex with Bruce three days ago. | 我三天前和布鲁斯上床了 |
[17:30] | What?! Why are you telling me this? | 什么 你干嘛告诉我这个 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. What if you’re like a religious messiah? | 我不知道 万一你是虔诚的救世主呢 |
[17:34] | I can’t lie to a religious messiah. | 我不能对虔诚的救世主说谎 |
[17:37] | – Hey, there. – Dr. Alver, hi. | -你们好 -阿尔弗医生 你好 |
[17:39] | Thank you for seeing me. It’s the craziest thing, right? | 谢谢你来看我 这太疯狂了 对吧 |
[17:42] | These pregnancy tests keep coming back positive, | 几次验孕结果都显示阳性 |
[17:44] | and there’s got to a reason. Right? | 一定有什么原因对吧 |
[17:45] | Like some kind of hormonal thing or… | 像激素什么的 或者… |
[17:47] | There is a reason, | 确实有原因 |
[17:48] | and the reason the tests came back positive is… | 孕检结果显示阳性是因为… |
[17:53] | I accidentally inseminated you two weeks ago. | 两周以前我不小心给你人工授精了 |
[17:56] | You what?! | 你什么 |
[17:57] | It was a mistake. I made a mistake. | 那是个意外 是我弄错了 |
[18:00] | And there was only a-a 20% chance that it would take, | 成功受孕的概率只有百分之二十 |
[18:03] | so I-I thought that you would never know, | 所以我以为你永远不会知道 |
[18:06] | but things turned out differently. | 但结果和我预想的不一样 |
[18:47] | I’m so sorry, Jane. | 我很抱歉 简 |
[18:48] | You’re sorry?! | 你很抱歉 |
[18:50] | You should be in jail, lady. You should be locked up. | 你该进监狱 女士 该把你抓起来 |
[18:52] | – Mom… – There’s options. | -妈妈 -还有别的办法 |
[18:54] | This is a prescription for a pill that you could take. | 这是给你堕胎用的药方 |
[18:57] | Um, of course, you are under no obligation | 当然了 你没有义务 |
[18:59] | to consult with the father, | 去和孩子的父亲商量 |
[19:01] | but he does know. | 但他已经知道了 |
[19:03] | The father. | 孩子的父亲 |
[19:05] | The father. | 孩子的父亲 |
[19:07] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[19:08] | – I have to go. – Wait. | -我得走了 -等等 |
[19:10] | No. I have to go. | 不 我得走了 |
[19:40] | One sec, babe. | 马上来 宝贝 |
[19:48] | Hey. You’re a little bit early. | 来得有点早嘛 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:55] | Hey, what’s all this? I thought we were going out? | 这是干嘛 我以为是去外面吃 |
[19:58] | I made dinner. | 我做了晚餐 |
[20:00] | Grilled cheese. | 有烤芝士哦 |
[20:02] | That… sounds perfect. | 棒极了 |
[20:06] | Okay… um, before we eat, | 在吃饭之前 |
[20:08] | I just want to give you fair warning that | 我想给你一点点警告 |
[20:10] | I’m about to say some pretty corny stuff. | 我将要说一些老掉牙的话 |
[20:14] | Okay, ground rules: | 先说基本原则 |
[20:15] | Not allowed to freak out, ’cause this is a moment | 不许被吓到 因为这个时刻 |
[20:17] | we’re gonna be telling our kids and grandkids about. | 我们将给我们的子孙后代述说 |
[20:20] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[20:21] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:23] | I’m proposing. | 我在向你求婚 |
[20:24] | But, I mean… | 但是 我是说 |
[20:26] | our timeline. | 我们的时间表 |
[20:27] | Who cares about the timeline? | 谁在乎那个时间表 |
[20:29] | Or that, you know, you don’t have your teaching degree | 或是你还没有取得教师资格证 |
[20:31] | or that I haven’t established my career, | 或是我还没有在事业上有所建树 |
[20:33] | or that we have debts, | 或者我们还有贷款没还清 |
[20:34] | or whatever other reasons we have for waiting. | 或者其他任何阻拦我们的原因 |
[20:36] | As of today, we’ve been together for two years. | 到今天 我们已经交往了两年 |
[20:39] | – Michael, just… – Wait, wait, before you say anything– | -迈克尔 只是 -等等 在你说之前 |
[20:41] | I’m not doing this | 向你求婚 |
[20:43] | because I want to have sex with you, okay? | 并不是因为我想和你做爱 好吗 |
[20:45] | I mean, I… I do want to have sex with you, | 我是说 我的确想和你做爱 |
[20:47] | ’cause two years is a really, really long time, | 因为两年熬得太难受了 |
[20:49] | but that’s not why I’m proposing, okay? | 但这并不是我向你求婚的原因 |
[20:51] | I’m proposing because | 我向你求婚是因为 |
[20:52] | I want to spend my life with you. | 我想与你共度此生 |
[20:55] | And raise children with you. | 与你生儿育女 |
[20:58] | And have sex with you. | 顺便与你做爱 |
[21:00] | So, Jane… | 所以 简 |
[21:02] | Gloriana Villanueva, will… | 格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 你愿不愿意 |
[21:06] | will you… | 愿不愿意 |
[21:06] | Michael, I’m pregnant. | 迈克尔 我怀孕了 |
[21:14] | What will serve Michael Cordero Jr. well | 这件事给小迈克尔·科尔德罗 |
[21:17] | in the illustrious detective career he will go on to have | 未来辉煌的警探事业带来的好处是 |
[21:20] | is his ability to focus on facts. | 训练了他关注事实的能力 |
[21:22] | Okay, I need you to tell me again | 我需要你再给我讲一遍 |
[21:25] | everything that happened, exactly as it happened. | 发生的事情 原原本本地讲 |
[21:27] | Going over how what happened doesn’t change the fact | 纠结事情是如何发生的并不能改变 |
[21:29] | that it happened. | 事情已经发生的事实 |
[21:30] | I know. I know. I’m just… | 我知道 我知道 我只是 |
[21:32] | I’m freaking out a little bit here, babe. | 我有点被吓到了 宝贝 |
[21:34] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也一样 |
[21:36] | And the fact was… | 事实是 |
[21:38] | this sucked. | 糟糕透了 |
[21:40] | I invited over our families. | 我邀请了我们的家人过来 |
[21:43] | I was pretty sure you’d say yes. | 我很肯定你会答应我的求婚 |
[21:45] | Michael, I would have. | 迈克尔 没这事我就答应了 |
[21:47] | Should we just pretend like you did? | 要不我们就装作你答应了吧 |
[21:49] | For now? | 暂时的 |
[21:50] | Yes. | 好 |
[21:59] | Probably shouldn’t drink. | 或许不该喝酒 |
[22:00] | I need another drink. | 我得再喝一杯 |
[22:04] | I can’t believe Luisa didn’t tell you. | 真不敢相信路易莎竟然没有告诉你 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:10] | She’s dead to me. | 我对她死心了 |
[22:14] | I want it. | 我想要它 |
[22:16] | The kid? | 那个小孩吗 |
[22:19] | An unexpected by-product of cancer. | 出人意料的癌症副产品 |
[22:22] | They should put that in the manual, right? | 他们应该写进指南里 对吧 |
[22:24] | Being told you can’t have kids will lead to you | 被告知无法生育却让你 |
[22:27] | really wanting them. | 更想要孩子 |
[22:30] | Petra’ll never go for it. | 佩特拉绝不会同意的 |
[22:32] | Dude… this is the same girl who would not leave your side | 老兄 你化疗的时候她都没离开你 |
[22:34] | when you were going through chemo. | 现在也不会离开你的 |
[22:36] | I’m not gonna lie– I thought she’d bolt. | 不瞒你说 我本以为她肯定撒手跑了 |
[22:40] | Look, I’m just saying… | 听着 我只是说 |
[22:42] | maybe you’re underestimating her. | 也许你低估她了 |
[22:49] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[22:56] | What are you doing here, man? | 你在这里做什么 |
[22:58] | Well, I got to admit– I was hurt, you know? | 我得说 我伤心了 |
[23:00] | Not to get invited to my own brother’s engagement party. | 我自己兄弟的订婚派对竟然不邀请我 |
[23:04] | well, I’m, uh, sorry I hurt your feelings, Billy. | 对不起我伤害了你的感情 比利 |
[23:07] | Uh-uh. Don’t treat me like that. | 别那样对我 |
[23:10] | – Like what? – Like I’m a bomb | -哪样 -把我当作一个 |
[23:12] | that could go off. | 随时都可能爆炸的炸弹 |
[23:14] | Which, uh… | 这 |
[23:15] | we know that I could, right? | 我们都知道是真的 对吧 |
[23:17] | I mean, everybody here– | 我是说 在场的所有人 |
[23:20] | your fiance– | 你的未婚妻 |
[23:21] | they think you’re such a good guy. | 他们认为你是一个绝佳的男人 |
[23:25] | Do not threaten me. | 不要威胁我 |
[23:27] | Do you understand me? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[23:29] | Do you understand me? | 你懂不懂我的意思 |
[23:31] | Whoa, whoa, all right? | 好吧 好吧 行了吧 |
[23:32] | Hey, look, I just came here to, uh, congratulate you | 听着 我只是到这儿来 |
[23:36] | on your engagement, that’s all. | 祝贺你订婚 就这样 |
[23:38] | So. Why don’t you, um, introduce me around. | 你何不给我介绍一下你的朋友 |
[23:42] | I met Jane’s mom. Seems like a handful. | 我见过简的母亲 感觉是个麻烦的人 |
[23:44] | Where’s her pops? Where’s he? | 她爸爸在哪儿 他在哪儿 |
[23:46] | He’s not a part of her life. | 她的生活里没爸爸 |
[23:47] | Oh, really? Bet there’s a story there. | 是吗 这背后有故事吧 |
[23:50] | There’s not a story. | 没有故事 |
[23:51] | Okay, here’s the story: | 好吧 事实是 |
[23:53] | Jane has never met her father. | 简从来就没有见过她的父亲 |
[23:55] | In fact, Xiomara herself | 事实上 自从希尔玛拉 |
[23:56] | hadn’t seen Jane’s father | 告诉简的爸爸 |
[23:58] | since the day she told him she was pregnant. | 她怀孕的那天 她就再没见过他了 |
[24:00] | The same day he told her to get rid of it. | 那天他还让她把孩子打掉 |
[24:02] | Until 16 months ago, | 直到16个月前 |
[24:03] | when she walked into Carla’s Croquetas… | 她走进卡拉熟食店 |
[24:08] | and saw Jane’s father again. | 才再次看到简的爸爸 |
[24:11] | Right there. In broad daylight. | 光天化日之下 |
[24:25] | Let’s talk, Janie. | 来谈谈吧 简妮 |
[24:26] | Mom, I’m not in the mood, all right? | 老妈 我没心情 好吗 |
[24:28] | I got a big test coming up, I just want to study. | 我快要大考了 我只想学习 |
[24:29] | But baby, I know how you feel. | 亲爱的 我理解你的感受 |
[24:32] | I was 16 when I got pregnant with you and I was so scared. | 我才16岁就怀了你 当时我害怕极了 |
[24:34] | You were irresponsible. | 你当时毫无责任感 |
[24:37] | You got pregnant because you were irresponsible. | 你怀孕是因为你不负责任 |
[24:39] | I don’t even have a dad. | 搞得我现在连爸爸都没有 |
[24:42] | And I’ve done everything right– my whole life, | 可我一生从没做过坏事 |
[24:44] | I’ve tried to do everything right so that I’d… | 我一直中规中矩 这样就… |
[24:47] | So you won’t turn out like me. | 就不会变成像我这样的人 |
[24:51] | I told you I didn’t want to talk. | 我早说了我不想谈心 |
[24:56] | I got the prescription. | 我拿了处方药 |
[24:58] | In case. | 以防万一 |
[25:02] | You don’t have to have a baby. | 你不必勉强自己要这孩子 |
[25:05] | Would you have had me? | 你会生下我吗 |
[25:11] | If Grandma hadn’t made you? | 要是外婆没逼你 |
[25:18] | I’m glad I had you. | 我很高兴生下你 |
[25:22] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[25:25] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:39] | Of course I want the baby. | 我当然想要这孩子 |
[25:42] | It’s your child, so it’s my child. | 你的孩子就是我的孩子 |
[25:46] | You look so surprised. | 你看起来很惊讶 |
[25:50] | I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[25:52] | A little. | 有一点惊讶 |
[25:57] | My sister has to stop calling. | 我姐总是没完没了地打来 |
[25:58] | I’ll take care of it. | 我帮你 |
[26:02] | Luisa, he really doesn’t… | 路易莎 他真的没有… |
[26:05] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点儿说 慢点儿说 |
[26:07] | Who works here? | 你说谁在那上班 |
[26:19] | Jane. | 简 |
[26:20] | The manager said you wanted to see me? | 经理说你想见我 |
[26:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:23] | Look, I’m sorry that I called you a jerk the other night. | 我很抱歉那晚骂你混蛋了 |
[26:26] | – I was just in this… – I’m the father. | -我当时很… -我是孩子的父亲 |
[26:29] | What? | 什么 |
[26:30] | Of the baby that you’re carrying. | 你肚子里孩子的父亲 |
[26:35] | And I’m sorry about the other day, too. | 那天我也很抱歉 |
[26:49] | I used to work at Golden Harbor Yacht Club. | 我曾在金港游艇俱乐部工作 |
[26:52] | That’s where we know each other from. | 我们是在那认识的 |
[26:57] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[26:58] | No. I mean, you don’t have to act like you remember… | 你不用假装还记得 |
[27:00] | No, no, I do. I remember. | 不 不 我记得 |
[27:03] | I-I came in, after tennis, | 打完网球 我走到门前 |
[27:05] | at the end of summer, and the restaurant was closed. | 那时已经夏末了 餐厅已经关门了 |
[27:12] | You let me in anyways, | 你还是让我进去了 |
[27:15] | and you made me | 你给我做了 |
[27:16] | a killer grilled cheese sandwich. | 超赞的烤芝士三明治 |
[27:19] | One-third white cheddar, one-third yellow cheddar, | 三分之一的白干酪 三分之一的黄干酪 |
[27:21] | one-third grated American. | 三分之一的乳酪粉 |
[27:25] | And then we talked. | 然后我们还聊了天 |
[27:28] | Mm-hmm. Well, it depends. | 那还得看情况了 |
[27:30] | Am I being practical or brave? | 我是该实事求是还是大胆一些呢 |
[27:33] | Practical. | 实事求是 |
[27:35] | I’m a teacher. | 我是个老师 |
[27:37] | Brave. | 大胆 |
[27:40] | I’m a writer? | 我是作家 |
[27:42] | I have never said that out loud before. | 我从没这么大声说出来过 |
[27:46] | Be brave. | 大胆点 |
[27:52] | And I never called. | 然后我再也没回过电话 |
[27:55] | I was kind of a jerk back then. | 那会儿还挺混蛋的 |
[27:57] | It was a long time ago. | 都过去那么久了 |
[27:59] | Still… | 但我还是… |
[28:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:06] | I’m not ready to be a mom. | 我还没做好当妈的准备 |
[28:08] | – We’d take it. – And then what? | -我们来抚养 -然后呢 |
[28:11] | I live the rest of my life knowing | 我的下半生都要纠结 |
[28:12] | that my kid is just out there? | 我的孩子不在我身边的事实吗 |
[28:15] | So… | 所以… |
[28:19] | You’re not gonna have it? | 你不准备把孩子生下来 |
[28:23] | Look, I know that the reasons | 我知道我不想 |
[28:25] | for me wanting to end the pregnancy are so selfish, | 要这个孩子的理由很自私 |
[28:28] | that I’m not ready, that this wasn’t the plan, | 比如我还没准备好 这不在我人生规划里 |
[28:30] | that I have worked so hard every second | 我这么努力从不懈怠就是为了 |
[28:32] | so that my life was different than my mother’s. | 不重复我老妈的老路 |
[28:35] | I was an accident, | 我是意外被生下来的 |
[28:38] | and I know my mom loves me. | 虽然我妈很爱我 |
[28:42] | But I also know that in some ways, | 但在某种程度上我知道 |
[28:44] | I derailed her life. | 我改变了她的生活轨迹 |
[28:47] | I don’t want my kid to feel like that. | 我不想我的孩子有这种感受 |
[28:51] | Ever. | 绝对不想 |
[28:55] | I want to be ready. | 我想做好充分的准备 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:05] | That makes sense. | 说得有道理 |
[29:07] | You didn’t drop the cancer card? | 你没打癌症牌吗 |
[29:09] | The-the cancer card? | 癌症牌 |
[29:11] | Oh, stop. You know what I mean. | 拜托 你懂的 |
[29:12] | Did you tell her that this was your only chance | 你跟她说这是你有一个亲生孩子的 |
[29:14] | to have a biological child? | 唯一机会了吗 |
[29:16] | She was upset. | 她很难过 |
[29:17] | I’m not just gonna make her… | 我不能勉强她… |
[29:18] | Oh, give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[29:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:25] | Petra was always good at math. | 佩特拉很会算数 |
[29:27] | According to her precise calculations | 根据她精确的计算 |
[29:28] | and her equally precise prenuptial agreement… | 以及同样精确的婚前协议 |
[29:36] | I’ll be the bad guy if that’s what this is about. | 你要是想让我唱黑脸也可以 |
[29:38] | No, no, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[29:39] | You know what, don’t do anything, | 我跟你说 什么也别做 |
[29:40] | don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[29:42] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[29:44] | We’ll talk later. | 回头再说吧 |
[29:55] | Oh, abuela, it is not what you think. | 外婆 事情不是你想的那样 |
[30:00] | No, I didn’t. I… | 不 我没有 我 |
[30:02] | I got accidentally… | 我只是意外被 |
[30:05] | Oh, I don’t even know how to say this in Spanish. | 我都不知道这个用西班牙语怎么说 |
[30:09] | No, no, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[30:10] | The doctor made a mistake. | 是医生弄错了 |
[30:12] | I went to the appointment and she… | 我只是去检查 结果她 |
[30:13] | accidentally…put… | 不小心就 |
[30:16] | a sample of a man into me. | 把男人的样本弄到我身体里了 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:24] | From his… | 从他的 |
[30:39] | Abuela, please. | 外婆 求你了 |
[30:40] | No, but I know how you feel… | 不 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[30:54] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:19] | Luisa, it’s Petra. | 路易莎 我是佩特拉 |
[31:22] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[31:24] | And in exchange, I’ll convince your brother | 作为交换 我会说服你弟弟 |
[31:25] | not to report you to the Medical Board. | 不把你上报到医委会 |
[31:32] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[31:33] | Yeah, I just… I got called into work. | 临时有工作 |
[31:37] | Yeah, so I just wanted to come by | 所以我想顺路过来 |
[31:39] | and talk to you real quick, in person, you know? | 和你单独谈一小会儿 行吗 |
[31:43] | Yeah, of course. | 好 当然可以 |
[31:45] | Janie… | 简妮 |
[31:47] | I want to say that I’ll support you no matter what… | 我想说 无论发生什么我都支持你 |
[31:49] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[31:50] | That’s… | 这些 |
[31:51] | that’s what I want to say. | 这些是我想说的 |
[31:52] | But that’s not how I feel. | 却不是我的感受 |
[31:55] | I want to start a life with you. | 我想和你开始一段人生 |
[31:58] | And I don’t want to start it with you | 但我不想在你怀着别人孩子的情况下 |
[31:59] | having some other guy’s kid. | 和你开始 |
[32:00] | And I’m sorry if that makes me a bad person, | 如果我这么想显得很渣 那我道歉 |
[32:02] | but that’s how I feel. | 但这就是我的感受 |
[32:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:08] | For us. | 为了我们俩 |
[32:11] | Don’t have this baby. | 别要这个孩子 |
[32:48] | After her teenage boyfriend Rogelio | 在她十几岁的男朋友罗格里奥 |
[32:50] | told her not to have the baby, | 让她打掉孩子之后 |
[32:51] | Xiomara had a real problem. | 希尔玛拉要面对一个现实的问题 |
[32:54] | She knew she wanted the baby, | 她知道自己想要这个孩子 |
[32:56] | but she also knew she did not want Rogelio. | 但她也知道自己不想和罗格里奥在一起了 |
[32:58] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[33:00] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[33:08] | Some Army guy. | 一个当兵的 |
[33:10] | I didn’t get his last name. | 我忘了他姓什么了 |
[33:13] | And so Xiomara kept | 于是希尔玛拉 |
[33:14] | Jane’s father’s identity a secret. | 让简父亲的身份成为了秘密 |
[33:41] | Yeah! | 唱得好 |
[33:45] | Abuela asked me to never tell you what she said, and I… | 外婆不让我把她说的那些话告诉你 |
[33:49] | I didn’t want you to look at her differently. | 而且我也不希望你因此对她有想法 |
[33:52] | Look at you, being all selfless. | 瞧你 真是无私 |
[33:54] | But no more secrets. | 让我们把话说开了吧 |
[33:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:59] | I-I just wanted you to know | 我只想告诉你 |
[34:01] | that you had a choice, because having one– | 你是有选择的 因为我觉得有选择 |
[34:03] | it helps, I think. | 更能让你想清楚 |
[34:07] | Whatever you decide. | 不管你最后选了什么 |
[34:10] | I don’t know what to do, Mom. | 我不知道该怎么办 妈 |
[34:13] | Michael doesn’t want it. | 迈克尔不想要这孩子 |
[34:15] | And I get why, of…of course I get why. | 而且我也知道为什么 我当然知道 |
[34:19] | But Dr. Alver called | 但是阿尔弗医生打电话来 |
[34:20] | and said that the father… | 说孩子的父亲 |
[34:23] | Rafael, he had cancer. | 拉斐尔 他得了癌症 |
[34:26] | This is his only sample, | 这是他仅存的精子样本 |
[34:27] | and he and his wife, they’re this great couple, | 他和他的妻子 那么登对的夫妻 |
[34:30] | loving and wonderful, | 彼此相爱 |
[34:31] | and all they want is a child. | 他们只想要个孩子 |
[34:33] | You want a divorce? | 你想离婚 |
[34:35] | I do. | 是的 |
[34:38] | I took care of you when you were sick. | 你生病的时候是我在照顾你的 |
[34:39] | Which is why I didn’t do this a year ago. | 所以一年前我没有提出离婚 |
[34:42] | And I think, if you’re being honest, you knew that. | 老实说 你心里明白这一点 |
[34:45] | I also think it’s the reason you used my sample. | 我认为这也是你用我样本的原因 |
[34:51] | And regardless… | 不管怎么说 |
[34:53] | I think we bring out an ugly side in each other. | 我们把对方丑陋的一面都引出来了 |
[34:57] | Don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[35:11] | Nothing, sir. | 没什么发现 |
[35:12] | We had some girl come in there, she took off. | 有个女孩进去了 又走了 |
[35:15] | Zazo’s the contact. | 扎佐是接头人 |
[35:17] | I’m positive. | 我很肯定 |
[35:21] | I.D. the girl. | 查出那个女孩的身份 |
[35:22] | Already sent the images down to the station. | 已经把照片传到局里了 |
[35:36] | Pink means pregnant. | 粉色说明你怀孕了 |
[35:38] | But I’ve never had sex. | 可是我从没做过爱 |
[35:46] | You don’t have to have a baby. | 你不必勉强自己要这个孩子 |
[35:47] | We’d take it. | 我们来抚养 |
[35:52] | Please… | 求你了 |
[35:54] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[35:56] | Don’t have this baby. | 别要这个孩子 |
[36:09] | Some guy’s here to see you, Xo. | 有人来找你 希尔 |
[36:12] | If it’s Bruce, tell him I’m serious, | 如果是布鲁斯 告诉他我是认真的 |
[36:13] | I don’t want to see him. | 我不想见他 |
[36:15] | It’s not Bruce. | 不是布鲁斯 |
[36:18] | 年少时的男朋友 著名电视剧明星 | |
[36:28] | Could I get some help, here? | 服务员 来一下 |
[36:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:31] | It’s this new show. | 我要看这新的一集 |
[36:43] | How could you keep my daughter a secret all these years? | 这些年你怎么能一直瞒着我女儿的事呢 |
[36:46] | I wrote you 16 months ago! | 16个月前我给你写的信 |
[36:47] | What took you so long? | 你怎么到现在才来 |
[37:19] | Babe… | 宝贝儿 |
[37:20] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:23] | Trying to be brave. | 试着勇敢点 |
[37:25] | But before I propose… | 在我向你求婚之前 |
[37:29] | you need to know all the facts. | 有些事你必须要知道 |
[37:31] | And the fact is, | 那就是 |
[37:33] | I’m having the baby. | 我要生下这个孩子 |
[37:36] | And we’re giving it to the father. | 然后把孩子交给他的父亲 |
[37:38] | He and his wife, they really want it. | 他和他妻子 他们真的很想要这个孩子 |
[37:40] | And they’re a really great couple. | 他们夫妻俩人那么好 |
[37:42] | She’s giving us the baby? | 她要把孩子给我们吗 |
[37:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:45] | She just called. | 她刚打来电话 |
[37:47] | She said she wants it to grow up in a happy home, | 她说希望孩子能在一个幸福的家庭中成长 |
[37:50] | where both parents want it. | 能得到父母的疼爱 |
[37:53] | So, under the circumstances, I thought it best not to mention | 鉴于这种情况 我想还是不要 |
[37:55] | our previous conversation. | 再提我们之前的那段对话了吧 |
[38:01] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 我同意 |
[38:10] | I’m okay with that. | 我同意这个决定 |
[38:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:16] | – That’s not good. – You can stand. | -真糟糕 -你不用跪下 |
[38:18] | Oh, can I? Great, thanks. | 真的吗 太好了 谢谢 |
[38:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:20] | All right. Oh… | 现在好了 |
[38:22] | I’m not good at this stuff. | 我不太擅长做这个 |
[38:25] | So instead of telling you the reasons why I love you, | 我不想说为什么我爱你 |
[38:29] | I’m gonna tell you the reasons why I don’t. | 我要说的是 为什么我不爱你 |
[38:33] | I don’t love you… | 我不爱你 |
[38:35] | because you’re smart | 因为你聪明 |
[38:36] | and kind. | 善良 |
[38:39] | I don’t love you because you’re hard-working | 我不爱你 因为你工作努力 |
[38:41] | and competitive | 有进取心 |
[38:42] | – and way too defensive. – I’m not defensive. | -过于自我保护 -我才没有自我保护 |
[38:46] | I don’t love you because you are incredibly sexy. | 我不爱你 因为你实在太性感了 |
[38:57] | I love you because you’re my best friend. | 我爱你 因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[39:02] | And I want to grow old with you. | 我想跟你一起慢慢变老 |
[39:06] | And right now, | 现在 |
[39:07] | I’m confused about every single thing in my life… | 我对生活充满了困惑 |
[39:11] | except you. | 除了你 |
[39:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:21] | And in that moment, | 此时此刻 |
[39:22] | in the arms of the man she thought she knew so well, | 在这个她自以为很了解的男人的臂弯中 |
[39:25] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[39:27] | really believed that to be true. | 相信这一切都是真实的 |
[39:31] | And then… everything changed. | 然后 一切都改变了 |