时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hola. It’s me again. Let’s review. | 大家好 又见面了 请看上集回顾 |
[00:03] | By now you all know the deal– | 大家都已经知道 |
[00:04] | Jane was accidentally artificially inseminated. | 简不小心被人工授精了 |
[00:07] | But I’ve never had sex! | 可我都还没做过爱呢 |
[00:08] | You know who wasn’t thrilled with this development– | 有人对此并不感到高兴 |
[00:10] | Jane’s detective boyfriend Michael. | 他就是简的警探男友 迈克尔 |
[00:12] | For us… | 为了我们俩 |
[00:13] | don’t have this baby. | 别要这个孩子 |
[00:15] | But Jane decided to have it. | 但简决定要生下这个孩子 |
[00:16] | And we’re giving it to the father, he and his wife, | 然后把孩子交给他的父亲 他和他妻子 |
[00:18] | and they’re a really great couple. | 他们夫妻俩人那么好 |
[00:20] | They weren’t. | 他们才不好 |
[00:21] | In fact, Rafael had started | 事实上 拉斐尔开始 |
[00:22] | to suspect his wife might be hiding something. | 怀疑他的妻子对他有所隐瞒 |
[00:24] | You know the cops think | 警察认为 |
[00:25] | that he was seeing someone? | 他当时在和别人约会 |
[00:27] | – Zaz? – Yeah. | -扎扎 -是的 |
[00:28] | I guess we’ll find out who it was. | 我们会找出那个人是谁 |
[00:30] | She was. An affair with the recently deceased Roman Zazo, | 是她 她和刚去世的罗曼·扎佐有一腿 |
[00:33] | which Jane’s fiancé Michael knew about. | 而简的未婚夫迈克尔知道这件事 |
[00:35] | End the affair, or I’ll tell your husband. | 结束婚外情 否则我就告诉你的丈夫 |
[00:37] | And, trust me, Jane’s not giving that baby to him alone. | 相信我 他孤身一人的话简不会把孩子给他的 |
[00:39] | And you don’t want it. | 而你不想要这个孩子 |
[00:40] | And so he helped her cover up the fact | 于是他帮她了掩盖真相 |
[00:42] | that she was there the night of the murder. | 隐瞒了案发当晚她也在场的事实 |
[00:44] | If it sounds straight out of a telenovela, it is. | 整件事听起来就像是在演肥皂剧 的确如此 |
[00:47] | And speaking of telenovelas, | 说到肥皂剧 |
[00:48] | Jane’s mother was currently hooking up with her father, | 简的妈妈最近和她爸爸勾搭上了 |
[00:50] | famous telenovela star Rogelio Da La Vega. | 她爸爸是著名演员 罗格里奥·维加 |
[00:54] | Some kind of gift, from Rogelio, it looks like. | 看起来是罗格里奥送的礼物 |
[00:57] | “Always And Forever, XO.” | “此生永恒 希尔” |
[00:59] | Though Jane doesn’t know he’s her father… yet. | 不过简至今还不知道他是她的父亲 |
[01:02] | And now we can start. | 精彩即将上演 |
[01:04] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva’s first wedding | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦参加的第一次婚礼 |
[01:06] | went off without a hitch. | 还算顺利 |
[01:09] | In fact, walking down the aisle in her abeula’s dress, | 穿着祖母的婚裙走在过道 |
[01:13] | Jane didn’t feel nervous, not for a moment. | 简一点也不紧张 |
[01:16] | Because she was marrying her very best friend. | 因为她正要嫁给她最好的朋友 |
[01:20] | I promise to love you forever and ever. | 我发誓爱你一生一世 |
[01:22] | I promise to love you | 我也发誓爱你 |
[01:24] | forever and ever. | 一生一世 |
[01:28] | Alas… | 然而… |
[01:30] | present-day wedding planning | 如今要筹划的婚礼 |
[01:31] | was slightly more… complicated. | 似乎更复杂一点 |
[01:34] | For one thing, the wedding was only a week away. | 一方面 离婚礼仅剩一周时间 |
[01:37] | For another, way bigger thing, | 另一方面 更要命的是 |
[01:39] | Jane was pregnant with another man’s baby– | 简怀着另一个男人的孩子 |
[01:42] | a man she’d been having feelings for. | 而简对他暗生情愫 |
[01:45] | – “Listen to Your Heart.” – What? | -“倾听你的心声” -什么 |
[01:47] | The power ballad by Roxette. | 罗克塞特乐队的抒情摇滚 |
[01:48] | That’s what I want to sing at the reception. | 我打算在婚礼上唱的歌 |
[01:50] | Are you gonna have a band? | 你们会请乐队吗 |
[01:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:53] | What do you guys think about getting a food truck? | 你们觉得要弄个餐车吗 |
[01:56] | I made an appointment for the bridal shop. | 我约好了婚纱店 |
[02:00] | Pre-Cana– that’s the, uh, wedding counseling thing? | 迦南预科班 是关于婚礼咨询的吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah, and you need to order a cake. | 是的 你们还得订个蛋糕 |
[02:04] | I love Tres Leches. | 我超爱三奶蛋糕 |
[02:07] | Okay, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[02:09] | Are you okay, honey? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[02:10] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[02:11] | Jane has two choices here: | 简有两个选择 |
[02:21] | Yeah, it’s just all this crazy wedding planning. | 没事 只是婚礼准备太烦人了 |
[02:23] | Maybe it’s just… | 或许只是… |
[02:25] | too much to pull together in one week. | 一周筹备这一切太仓促了 |
[02:28] | Give us a minute? | 能给我们几分钟吗 |
[02:34] | Babe, I know this is overwhelming. | 宝贝 我知道工作量太大了 |
[02:37] | You’ve got a lot on your plate right now, | 你有很多事情要做 |
[02:38] | but I’m here, too, okay? | 但还有我呢 明白吗 |
[02:40] | We merged our calendars. | 我们的生活已经同步了 |
[02:41] | Your phone beeps, my phone beeps. | 你的手机响 就是我的手机响 |
[02:43] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:45] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:46] | So that’s all that matters, right? Everything else– | 这才是最重要的 对吧 其他的事… |
[02:49] | this super-religious carnival with power ballads– | 抒情摇滚 宗教课 婚礼嘉年华 |
[02:53] | who cares! | 谁在乎啊 |
[02:55] | At the end of the day, it’s just you and me. | 那天结束时 就剩你和我 |
[02:57] | And a food truck. | 还有一辆餐车 |
[02:58] | I could live without the food truck. | 没有餐车我也能活 |
[03:01] | But I cannot live without you. | 但没有你不行 |
[03:03] | And in that moment, Jane vowed to focus | 在那一刻 简发誓 |
[03:05] | on the man she knew she loved. | 要珍惜眼前人 |
[03:10] | Unfortunately… | 遗憾的是 |
[03:12] | you never really see a broken heart coming. | 你永远不知道心碎之事何时来临 |
[03:19] | Our first sleepover here. | 我们的第一晚 |
[03:22] | Door’s open, but I’ll still take it. | 门没关 但我不管 |
[03:25] | Open, closed– doesn’t matter. | 是开是关都无所谓 |
[03:27] | Not doing anything– not with your grandma down the hall. | 我什么都不会做的 你外婆在旁边呢 |
[03:29] | – No way. – Michael, she’s so sweet. | -不行 -迈克尔 她人很好的 |
[03:32] | That’s what she wants us to think. | 她也希望我们这么想 |
[03:35] | Are you sure I can’t convince you to do anything? | 你确定能抵挡我的诱惑吗 |
[03:40] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[03:42] | Ah, I just want you so badly. | 我就是这么想要你 |
[03:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah… | 没事 |
[03:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:59] | Well, when you hear something, will you please let me know? | 如果有什么消息 请一定通知我 |
[04:03] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[04:07] | Was that about Zaz’s case? | 是关于扎扎的案子吗 |
[04:09] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[04:10] | Any suspects? | 发现嫌疑人了吗 |
[04:12] | No. | 没有 |
[04:16] | Well, do they have any leads on who he was seeing? | 你知道他当时在和谁约会吗 |
[04:18] | I mean, maybe that person knows something. | 或许那个人会知道些什么 |
[04:22] | They’re confident they’ll find out who it was. | 他们说肯定能找出那个人 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我要去冲个澡 |
[04:37] | I’ll see you at noon | 中午见 |
[04:39] | for the pre-cana. | 去参加迦南预科班 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 我走了 |
[04:59] | What’s going on, baby? | 怎么回事 宝贝 |
[05:01] | What do you mean? | 怎么这么问 |
[05:04] | Mom… | 妈 |
[05:06] | I had a dream. | 我做了一个梦[我有一个梦想] |
[05:07] | – Like a Martin Luther King kind of thing? – No. | -马丁·路德·金那种梦想吗 -不是 |
[05:10] | Like a sex dream kind of thing. | 是个春梦 |
[05:12] | Okay, honey, that’s perfectly normal. | 宝贝 这太正常了 |
[05:15] | Mom… it wasn’t Michael in it with me. | 妈 可梦里的男人不是迈克尔 |
[05:20] | It was Rafael. | 是拉斐尔 |
[05:24] | Was it just a sex dream, | 只是个春梦而已 |
[05:25] | or are you having feelings for him? | 还是你对他有感觉 |
[05:27] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[05:29] | Maybe feelings. | 应该是有感觉 |
[05:31] | Do you think they’re real feelings, | 你觉得是那种男女之情 |
[05:32] | or I’m having his baby and it’s getting all muddled in my brain | 还是因为有了他的孩子所以一时情迷 |
[05:34] | – but it doesn’t really mean anything feelings? – That. Those. | -但其实只是错觉而已 -就是那个 |
[05:37] | Definitely those. | 绝对是那个 |
[05:39] | I mean, I love Michael. | 我爱迈克尔 |
[05:40] | – And you still want to marry him? – Yes. | -你还想嫁给他吗 -想 |
[05:42] | Definitely yes. | 当然想 |
[05:45] | – I just… – What? | -但是… -什么 |
[05:46] | I don’t know, it’s been so different | 但是自从人工授精以来 |
[05:47] | between us since the insemination. | 我和他之间发生了太多变化 |
[05:49] | Well, you guys got to work through this, | 你们俩得好好处理 |
[05:51] | because it’s gonna be a long pregnancy. | 因为你还得怀好一阵子呢 |
[05:54] | But don’t tell him about the dream. | 但别告诉他春梦的事 |
[05:55] | That’s just fantasy stuff. | 那不过是幻想而已 |
[05:57] | There’s no need to get him upset. | 没必要让他难过 |
[05:58] | I’m upset. | 可我难过 |
[06:00] | What if this happens again? | 要是又梦到了怎么办 |
[06:01] | Okay, listen… | 听着 |
[06:04] | when I started having dreams about the convenience store guy, | 当年我开始梦到那个便利店男孩的时候 |
[06:07] | I started getting my Slurpees somewhere else. | 我就再也不去那里买饮料了 |
[06:09] | Hm! You got to avoid Rafael. | 你得避开拉斐尔 |
[06:11] | But if you can’t, if you have to be in the same room as him, | 要是做不到 要是你们俩必须得共处一室 |
[06:14] | keep a safe physical distance, | 就保持距离 拒绝身体接触 |
[06:15] | like, three feet. | 三英尺左右 |
[06:16] | Actually, with that guy, | 说实话 那个人的话 |
[06:18] | better make it four. | 还是离他四英尺吧 |
[06:19] | I’ll try anything. | 我会尽力而为的 |
[06:21] | I just ate. | 我刚吃了 |
[06:23] | Thanks, Mom. I love you, abuela. | 谢谢妈 我爱你 外婆 |
[06:28] | Bye, baby. | 拜拜 宝贝 |
[06:39] | Ma, get off my back. | 妈 别啰嗦了 |
[06:47] | You know what? | 对啊 |
[06:49] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[06:50] | I should go see him. | 我应该去见他 |
[06:54] | Ma, Ro and I need to get on the same page | 妈 我和罗罗得先商量一下 |
[06:56] | about what we’ll say, you know? | 我们该怎么跟她说 |
[06:58] | Coordinate our plan. | 协调一下计划 |
[06:59] | Plus, he gave me a personalized gift. | 而且 他送了我一个手镯 |
[07:02] | It would be rude of me… not to thank him in person. | 要是不当面谢谢他就太失礼了 |
[07:08] | Ay, Dios mio. | 我的老天 |
[07:11] | Let it be known that Jane went to work that morning | 要知道 那天早上简去上班时 |
[07:13] | determined to take her mother’s advice. | 决定采纳她妈妈的建议 |
[07:16] | She would focus on her relationship with Michael, | 只关心她与迈克尔的感情 |
[07:18] | and she would avoid Rafael at all costs. | 不惜一切避开拉斐尔 |
[07:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:28] | Oh, no. Oh. | 不要 |
[07:29] | – I have a cold. – Oh, okay. | -我感冒了 -好吧 |
[07:31] | Are you okay? Have you seen a doctor? | 你还好吧 去看医生了吗 |
[07:33] | Oh, no, no. It’s no big deal. | 没有 不是什么大事 |
[07:35] | Just contagious. | 只是会传染而已 |
[07:36] | So what’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:37] | Uh, well, Ocean Drive is interviewing | 《海岸风光》要写一篇文章 |
[07:39] | a couple of hotel owners for an article. | 想采访一些酒店老板 |
[07:42] | Written questions that the magazine submits, | 都是杂志社寄来的书面问题 |
[07:44] | but then we actually get to respond to. | 但我们又必须得回答 |
[07:46] | I’ve already done most of them, but there’s one that | 我已经填好了大半了 但有一道题 |
[07:48] | I haven’t done yet. I just thought that maybe | 我还没做 我就想 |
[07:50] | our resident writer would want to give it a shot… | 我们酒店的作家也许想试一下身手 |
[07:55] | – Jane? – Yes? | -简 -好 |
[07:57] | Yes? You’ll-you’ll write it? | 好 你答应帮我写了吗 |
[07:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I’ll write it. | 我会写的 |
[08:02] | I’ll e-mail you the questions. | 我会把问题发给你 |
[08:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:06] | Okay. | 那就这样吧 |
[08:08] | Oh, and when you’re writing it, | 你写的时候 |
[08:09] | if you could really try to focus on the fantasy of it. | 可以融入丰富的幻想 |
[08:13] | You know? Really… | 你知道吗 就是 |
[08:15] | try to make it… sexy. | 尽量把这一切描写得很性感 |
[08:18] | Really sexy, yes. | 很性感 是的 |
[08:20] | I got it. | 没问题 |
[08:27] | Just wanted to drop off some ideas for the upgrade | 我来给水疗中心的升级装修 |
[08:30] | to the recovery spa. | 提一点想法 |
[08:31] | Less greens, more blues, | 就像我们说过的那样 |
[08:32] | as discussed, | 绿色少一点 蓝色多一点 |
[08:34] | and I added the screening room, which was a good call. | 我还加了一个放映室 应该是个好主意 |
[08:41] | Great. I’ll take a look later. | 很好 我等会儿就看 |
[08:44] | Great, let me know. | 看完跟我说一声 |
[08:46] | Hey, have you heard from your sister? | 你有你姐姐的消息吗 |
[08:48] | I recommended a lawyer to her, | 我向她推荐了一名律师 |
[08:50] | but she didn’t show. | 但她没有来 |
[08:51] | Pretty sure she’s on some kind of bender. | 她肯定又去酗酒狂欢了 |
[08:53] | – What? – I checked the surveillance video | -你说什么 -我看了昨晚的监控录像 |
[08:56] | to see who pulled the fire alarm the other night. | 想看看是谁拉了火警警报 |
[08:59] | It was Luisa, in a bathrobe, | 是穿着浴袍的路易莎 |
[09:02] | for no apparent reason. | 不知道为什么她要这么做 |
[09:04] | Of course, Rose knew the very apparent reason. | 萝丝当然知道她为什么要这么做 |
[09:15] | Darling! | 亲爱的 |
[09:17] | She’s had a lot on her mind. | 她要担心的事情太多 |
[09:18] | That doesn’t mean that she’s drinking again. | 但那不代表她又开始酗酒了 |
[09:21] | What if something happened to her? | 如果她出了什么事呢 |
[09:22] | Trust me, nothing happened to her. | 相信我吧 她不会有事的 |
[09:25] | She disappears when she drinks. | 每次出去喝酒她都会失踪 |
[09:26] | Rafael, there was just a murder here. | 拉斐尔 这里才发生了谋杀 |
[09:28] | I’m well aware. | 我知道 |
[09:32] | Is my father still upset about Zaz’s memorial? | 我父亲对于扎扎的追悼会还是很不开心吗 |
[09:34] | I think it’s safe to say yes. | 我觉得是的 |
[09:37] | I got to go talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[09:45] | Look, honestly, you’ve been great. | 你一直都做得很好 |
[09:47] | The way you seem to care about my sister… | 你如此关心我姐姐… |
[09:50] | Well, it’s… | 说实话 这 |
[09:52] | way more than my other stepmothers did. | 比我之前的继母都体贴 |
[09:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[09:55] | Murder, at the Marbella. | 《玛贝拉酒店谋杀案》 |
[09:58] | That’s what I wake up to this morning. | 我今早一醒来就看到这个 |
[10:00] | Which is why we’re going on a media blitz. | 正因如此 我们必须攻下媒体阵地 |
[10:01] | We’re gonna combat any negative mentions with… | 消除所有负面评论… |
[10:03] | We could’ve buried this whole thing. | 我们本来可以把这事一笔勾销的 |
[10:05] | Instead, you had to have a memorial for the guy. | 你非要给这家伙开什么追悼会 |
[10:08] | We’re at 50% capacity. | 一半的房间都空着 |
[10:09] | Dad, I’m working on that. | 爸 我在努力解决问题 |
[10:11] | Clearly, I need to stick around | 很显然 我得常来酒店 |
[10:14] | to supervise things. | 监督一下 |
[10:16] | Unfortunately, my schedule will not permit it, | 不幸的是 我没那个时间 |
[10:18] | so I brought in the next best thing. | 所以我给你带来了第二好的人选 |
[10:21] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[10:23] | Lachlan. | 拉克伦 |
[10:24] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[10:25] | This is not good at all. | 一场恶战要开始了 |
[10:27] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:28] | See, these two go way back. | 这两位早就认识了 |
[10:30] | Don’t be so moody, Ibiza can wait. | 别闷闷不乐的 伊比萨那里可以等等 |
[10:32] | Plus, my dad’s about to give me the keys to the kingdom. | 我爸就要把这个帝国交给我了 |
[10:35] | Do you even work? | 你工作过吗 |
[10:36] | Real work? No. That’s not for me. | 真正的工作吗 没有 我不干这种事 |
[10:38] | My dad’s whipping boy Lachlan gets it done. | 我爸的小跟班拉克伦替我搞定一切 |
[10:41] | Don’t you, Lachlan? | 是不是啊 拉克伦 |
[10:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[10:47] | it’s been a long time coming, | 我已经考虑了很久 |
[10:49] | but I would like to announce | 但今天 我想要在此宣布 |
[10:50] | my appointment for senior VP | 马拉凯酒店集团 |
[10:52] | of the Maracay Hotel Group. | 新任高级副总裁 |
[10:55] | Lachlan Moore. | 拉克伦·摩尔 |
[10:59] | The Marbella is my hotel, okay? I run this place. | 玛贝拉是我的酒店 归我管 |
[11:02] | I own 20%. | 我有百分之二十的股份 |
[11:02] | Yes, and it’s part of my corporation. | 没错 但这家酒店是我公司的一部分 |
[11:05] | And I’m still the principal owner. | 我依然是大股东 |
[11:08] | I don’t need someone overseeing me. | 我不需要别人来监督我 |
[11:10] | Think of it more as a collaboration, Rafael. | 把这当成是合作 拉斐尔 |
[11:12] | After all, we’re on the same team here. | 毕竟我们是一个团队嘛 |
[11:15] | Teamwork is key | 团队合作 |
[11:17] | to a successful marriage. | 是成功婚姻的重要因素 |
[11:19] | You’ll hit bumps on the road, | 你们会遇到坎坷 |
[11:20] | but you’ll weather them together. | 但你们必须共同面对 |
[11:22] | You’ll become an ATV– | 你们会变成一辆ATV |
[11:24] | All-Terrain Vehicle. | 全地形山地车 |
[11:26] | You hit a bump? | 路上遇到了坑 |
[11:27] | Bam! It jostles you, | 嘭 你们颠了一下 |
[11:29] | but you’ll be okay | 但你们不会有问题 |
[11:30] | because you’ll have all these really stunning features, | 因为你们拥有最好的配件 |
[11:33] | dual joint suspension, a reinforced steel frame… | 双连接悬挂系统 强化钢车架 |
[11:36] | It should be noted that the parish recently | 说明一下 前段时间教区给奥尔特加神父 |
[11:38] | gave Father Ortega a pep talk | 加油鼓劲 |
[11:40] | about making himself more accessible to youth. | 让他在面对年轻人时更加平易近人一些 |
[11:42] | See? Just because I’m a priest doesn’t mean I don’t get it. | 你看 虽然我是名神父 但我非常懂你们 |
[11:45] | That was a line they suggested he use. | 这就是他们建议他说的一句话 |
[11:49] | The point is, | 重点在于 |
[11:50] | things will get difficult over the course of your marriage. | 结婚后 你们会遇到种种困难 |
[11:52] | They just will. | 有时候事情就是这样 |
[11:54] | So, tell me, | 那么告诉我 |
[11:55] | have you faced difficulties | 作为一对夫妻 |
[11:56] | as a couple so far? | 你们目前为止遇到了什么困难吗 |
[12:00] | – Well, there’s one thing. – Yeah, there’s this one difficulty. | -有这么一件事 -有这样一个困难 |
[12:02] | – Go ahead, babe. – Right. Okay. | -你说吧 亲爱的 -好吧 |
[12:06] | I’m pregnant with another man’s baby. | 我怀了另一个男人的孩子 |
[12:08] | I know, you know, I was… it was a fluke medical accident, | 这是一场偶然的医疗事故 |
[12:12] | and I was accidentally inseminated, but… | 我只是意外地被人工授精了 但是 |
[12:14] | I’m actually still a virgin. | 实际上我还是一名处女 |
[12:17] | Unfortunately, the parish pep talk | 不幸的是 教区在鼓舞士气时 |
[12:19] | did not prepare Father Ortega for this. | 可没告诉奥尔加特神父遇到这类事情该怎么办 |
[12:23] | So it’s been difficult. | 所以事情有些困难 |
[12:24] | So that’s why we’re just kind of trying to, | 我们正在努力 |
[12:27] | you know… | 你懂的 |
[12:31] | ride past it in the ATV. | 靠全地形车来度过难关[破个处来解决这事] |
[12:33] | And to be clear, | 再明确一下 |
[12:35] | – you never had a relationship with the father? – No. | -你从未与孩子的父亲发生关系 -没有 |
[12:39] | Well, I mean there was one kiss. But that was years ago. | 我们曾经吻过对方 但那是几年前的事情了 |
[12:41] | But there’s no physical connection anymore? | 之后再没有身体接触了吗 |
[12:49] | No. | 没有 |
[12:52] | Wait, why did you hesitate? | 等等 你为什么犹豫了 |
[12:55] | I didn’t hesitate. | 我没有犹豫 |
[12:56] | Did something happen between you and Rafael? | 你跟拉斐尔之间发生了什么吗 |
[12:58] | No. | 没有 |
[13:00] | Not consciously. | 有意识状态下没有 |
[13:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:05] | I had a dream about him. | 我梦到了他 |
[13:07] | What kind of dream? | 什么梦 |
[13:09] | It was the kind where… | 就是那种 |
[13:11] | – a sex dream. – What?! | -春梦 -什么 |
[13:13] | It was nothing, | 没什么大不了的 |
[13:14] | and I cannot lie in front of the father. | 而且我在神父面前不能说谎 |
[13:16] | We’re getting married in six days, | 我们六天后就要结婚了 |
[13:17] | and you’re fantasizing about another guy. | 而你却意淫着另一个男人 |
[13:18] | That doesn’t feel like nothing. | 这可不是”没什么” |
[13:22] | What? Michael… | 怎么了 迈克尔 |
[13:27] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[13:28] | Michael, wait. | 迈克尔 等一下 |
[13:32] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很难过 |
[13:33] | – Can you blame me? – I’m sorry. It didn’t mean anything. | -这能怪我吗 -抱歉 那不代表什么 |
[13:35] | I’m sure it’s just because he’s the father. It’s… | 我敢肯定 这只是因为他是孩子的父亲 |
[13:38] | Great. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | I have to get to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[13:43] | We’ll talk about your Rafael fantasies later. | 我们晚点再谈你意淫拉斐尔的事 |
[13:54] | Xiomara had certainly fantasized | 希尔玛拉绝对幻想过 |
[13:56] | about her first time in Rogelio’s trailer. | 她第一次到罗格里奥的房车里的场景 |
[13:59] | The details varied, | 细节千变万化 |
[14:00] | but it always ended with sex in front of the vanity, | 但最后两人总是在化妆镜前做爱 |
[14:02] | so they could admire each other’s work | 这样他俩就可以全方位无死角 |
[14:04] | from multiple angles. | 欣赏对方的”姿态” |
[14:06] | One detail she didn’t imagine? | 但有一个细节是她不曾想到的 |
[14:10] | Yeah. This. | 是的 就是这位 |
[14:12] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[14:14] | I’m looking for Rogelio de la Vega. | 我找罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[14:16] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[14:17] | Maybe send a letter next time. | 下次寄封信就行了 |
[14:19] | That’s what most fans do. | 大多数粉丝都这么做 |
[14:20] | There are stalker laws, you know. | 法律禁止非法跟踪 |
[14:23] | I’m not a stalker. | 我不是跟踪狂 |
[14:24] | I’m a friend. And who are you? | 我是他的朋友 你是谁 |
[14:28] | His manager. | 他的经纪人 |
[14:30] | And his ex-wife. | 也是他的前妻 |
[14:34] | My bracelet. | 这是我的手镯 |
[14:36] | It must have fallen off when I was packing | 一定是我上周 |
[14:37] | last week’s gift baskets. | 打包礼物篮的时候掉了 |
[14:39] | Listen, this is a personalized gift from Rogelio. | 听着 这是罗格里奥送我的私人礼物 |
[14:42] | See? XO. My name. | 看 希尔 我的名字 |
[14:45] | That’s a X and a O. | 一个字母X和一个字母O罢了 |
[14:46] | Like a kiss and a hug. | 是亲亲抱抱的意思 |
[14:49] | Honey, he gave that to me last year. | 亲爱的 这是他去年送我的 |
[14:53] | Look harder. | 看仔细点 |
[14:58] | You’re about 24 hours from being arrested. | 还有24小时你就会被逮捕了 |
[15:00] | Okay, your prints were all over the room. | 房间里全是你的指纹 |
[15:01] | You’ve got cause, motive… | 你有犯罪原因 作案动机 |
[15:02] | It wasn’t me, okay? | 不是我干的 知道吗 |
[15:05] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[15:06] | But I got no other suspects, okay? | 但是找不到其他嫌疑人了 你懂吗 |
[15:08] | So, unless we find something | 所以 除非我们找出一些 |
[15:09] | that points to someone else. | 可以指向其他人的证据 |
[15:10] | – But there isn’t anything! – God. | -但是这里什么也没有 -天啊 |
[15:13] | Look, you can’t let them arrest me! | 听着 你不能让他们逮捕我 |
[15:14] | I’ll tell them you tampered | 我会告诉他们 |
[15:15] | with a crime scene. I will! | 你破坏犯罪现场 我说到做到 |
[15:16] | – You don’t believe me? – Yeah. I know! | -你不相信吗 -好吧 我信 |
[15:17] | But I can’t help you unless you tell me where you were | 但我帮不了你 除非你告诉我 |
[15:19] | – the night of the murder. – But I didn’t do it! | -案发当晚你在哪 -但人不是我杀的 |
[15:21] | You need an alibi. | 你要有不在场证明 |
[15:23] | Ah, but that was a secret | 但那是个秘密 |
[15:25] | Petra would protect at all costs. | 佩特拉绝对会守口如瓶 |
[15:32] | Look… well… | 好吧 |
[15:33] | these are all too small. | 这些照片都太小了 |
[15:34] | It’s hard to make out details. | 很难发现细节 |
[15:37] | Maybe if… | 也许… |
[15:38] | I don’t know, if I was actually in the room, | 如果我到房间里去 |
[15:39] | it would be a different story. | 事情也许就会不一样了 |
[15:47] | You should’ve seen Michael’s face. | 你真应该看看迈克尔的表情 |
[15:49] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[15:50] | I’m sure it wasn’t as bad as it seemed. | 我敢确定这没有看上去那么糟 |
[15:52] | Oh, look. | 快看 |
[15:53] | Your telenovela boyfriend is here again. | 你的肥皂剧情人又来了 |
[15:57] | Honestly, I think he wants you. | 老实讲 我认为他想要你 |
[16:01] | No, what he wants is iced tea. | 才不是呢 他只想要杯冰茶 |
[16:11] | Beautifully poured. | 你倒茶的姿势真优美 |
[16:15] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:17] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:18] | So, when are you getting married? | 那么 你什么时候结婚 |
[16:21] | Uh, I-I-I noticed the ring. | 我…我看到你的戒指了 |
[16:26] | Soon, actually– less than a week. | 很快 不到一周了 |
[16:27] | A week?! Wow! | 一周 天啊 |
[16:28] | That’s too quick. | 这也太快了 |
[16:30] | I think it’s okay. | 还好吧 |
[16:32] | So, um, I’m gonna go now. | 失陪了 |
[16:34] | No, I mean… don’t get me wrong. | 别走 我说 别误会我啊 |
[16:36] | – I mean, I’m thrilled for you. – Hey, Jane! | -我为你感到高兴 -简 |
[16:39] | Observe Jane between a rock and hard place. | 你看 简现在进退两难 |
[16:41] | The rock being a weirdly intrusive telenovela star. | 一边是莫名其妙闯入他生活的肥皂剧明星 |
[16:45] | The hard place being… | 另一边是 |
[16:47] | Rafael’s body. | 拉斐尔的销魂肉体 |
[16:49] | Uh… hey! Look! It’s the guy from The Passions of Santos. | 看 是演《桑托斯的激情》的那个人 |
[16:55] | I just wanted to check in on the magazine article, | 我就是想来问问杂志文章的事 |
[16:57] | see how it was coming. | 写得怎么样了 |
[16:58] | I’ll be done soon. | 我很快就能弄完了 |
[16:59] | And I’ll get it to you. | 我会拿给你的 |
[17:00] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[17:01] | Um, but you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:04] | There was something else that I wanted to talk to you about. | 我还有点别的事想跟你说 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:06] | Oh, I-I just figured | 我只是觉得 |
[17:08] | that, you know, with, um… | 你知道 |
[17:10] | …the lawsuit against your sister and everything, you know, | 因为和你姐姐打官司之类的事情 |
[17:12] | it’s probably best that we kept our distance. | 我们最好还是保持距离 |
[17:14] | Uh, what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:16] | I just, you know, um… | 你知道 我觉得 |
[17:18] | maybe, uh, maybe all the baby stuff | 或许所有和孩子相关的问题 |
[17:20] | can actually go through Petra! | 都可以通过佩特拉沟通 |
[17:21] | – Petra? – Yeah! | -佩特拉吗 -对 |
[17:24] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[17:28] | Jane! Jane! | 简 简 |
[17:28] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine, I’m fine! | -你还好吗 -我没事 我没事 |
[17:30] | It’s four feet, Baywatch! | 救生员 这池子也就四英尺深 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. I didn’t, | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[17:34] | I didn’t know if you could swim. | 你会不会游泳 |
[17:35] | You know I can stand, right? | 你知道我能站着 对吧 |
[17:40] | My cousin can’t. | 我表弟就不能 |
[17:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | Jane? | 简 |
[17:55] | Mi-Michael! Oh, no! | 迈克尔 不 |
[18:02] | Michael, Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[18:04] | Michael, please stop! Michael, please, just stop! | 迈克尔 拜托停下 迈克尔 站住 |
[18:07] | It was not what it looked like back there with Rafael. | 我和他不是你看起来那样的 |
[18:09] | I was backing up and I fell into the pool. | 我往后退 然后掉到了水池里 |
[18:11] | And then he jumped in. | 他就跳了进来 |
[18:12] | – How chivalrous. – No, listen. | -真会献殷勤 -不 听着 |
[18:14] | I was just talking to him about putting up boundaries. | 我在跟他说划清界限的问题 |
[18:16] | From now on, all the baby stuff is gonna go through Petra. | 从现在起 孩子相关的事都通过佩特拉沟通 |
[18:18] | I am doing everything I can to minimize contact, baby. | 我在尽全力避免和他接触 宝贝 |
[18:21] | Is that supposed to make me feel better, Jane? | 你说这些有用吗 简 |
[18:24] | That you have to go to these lengths to avoid this guy? | 要躲开一个男人有这么复杂吗 |
[18:25] | Is the chemistry just that intense? | 你俩之间的化学反应那么强烈吗 |
[18:27] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[18:29] | I just… I don’t… | 我只是 我不 |
[18:33] | What do you, what am I supposed to do, Michael, huh? | 那我该怎么做 迈克尔 |
[18:35] | Okay, how do I fix this? | 我该怎么解决这事 |
[18:39] | I love you, Jane. | 我爱你 简 |
[18:43] | I want to be with you forever. | 我希望永远和你在一起 |
[18:44] | This was all true. | 这都是真话 |
[18:46] | And so it broke Michael’s heart | 所以迈克尔接下来要说的话 |
[18:48] | to have to say what he said next. | 令他心碎 |
[18:50] | But if you have feelings for another guy… | 但如果你对另一个男人有感觉 |
[18:54] | …I don’t think we should be getting married. | 我觉得我们不该结婚 |
[19:04] | No. | 不 |
[19:10] | I’ve been very patient. | 我一直很有耐心 |
[19:11] | If my daughter is to be married in a week, | 但如果我女儿要在一周后结婚 |
[19:13] | the time has come. | 那就该告诉她了 |
[19:14] | – Rogelio… – Xiomara, | -罗格里奥 -希尔玛拉 |
[19:15] | she thinks her father is some soldier | 她以为她爸是当兵的 |
[19:16] | and not this critically acclaimed international superstar. | 而不是我这个享誉全球的明星 |
[19:19] | Should I also tell her that this international superstar | 我要不要也告诉她 这个国际明星 |
[19:22] | has his ex-wife send gift baskets to women he’s had sex with? | 让他的前妻给他上过床的女人送礼物篮呢 |
[19:25] | I would ask that you not. | 我希望你不要 |
[19:27] | You met Melissa then? | 所以你见过梅利莎了吗 |
[19:28] | – Are you sleeping with her? – She’s my ex-wife! | -你有和她上床吗 -她是我前妻 |
[19:30] | Besides you cannot expect to be | 而且你也不能期望 |
[19:32] | the only woman to whom I give the carnal gift of Rogelio. | 我的美妙肉体只给你一个人享用吧 |
[19:35] | You know what? I have to go. | 你知道吗 我要挂了 |
[19:37] | No, no! Wait, wait! I-I’m sorry. | 不 不 等等 等等 对不起 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry. Melissa and I were married. | 对不起 梅利莎和我结过婚 |
[19:40] | What you and I have is… something else. | 你和我之间是不同的 |
[19:42] | A chemical spark. | 我们之间有火花 |
[19:43] | It’s… like an animal attraction. | 就像动物间的相互吸引 |
[19:47] | So, just sex then? | 所以 我俩只有性吗 |
[19:48] | Oh, don’t say it like that. | 别这么讲 |
[19:50] | Excellent sex. | 是很棒的性 |
[19:54] | Um, so, yeah, we’re totally happy with our Wi-Fi speed, | 我们很满意无线上网的速度 |
[19:57] | but thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:00] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[20:01] | We’re confirmed for the bridal shop tomorrow for 4:00. | 我们预约了明天四点去婚纱店 |
[20:04] | Mom, I… | 妈 |
[20:05] | don’t know if there’s even gonna be a wedding. | 我不知道还会不会举办婚礼 |
[20:08] | You told him about the dream, huh? | 你把春梦的事告诉他了是吧 |
[20:10] | I had to! I mean, we were in counseling. | 我不得不说 我们在做咨询 |
[20:12] | Father Ortega was staring at me. | 奥尔特加神父盯着我看 |
[20:15] | I mean, I get it. | 我理解 |
[20:16] | You know, if this was the other way around, | 如果反过来 |
[20:17] | if he was fantasizing about some other girl, | 他意淫其他女孩 |
[20:19] | a girl that was pregnant with his baby… | 一个怀着他孩子的女孩 |
[20:22] | I’d be devastated! | 我也会崩溃的 |
[20:24] | And I love him, Mom, but… | 我爱他 妈 但是 |
[20:27] | man, I get this feeling | 我和拉斐尔在一起时 |
[20:30] | when I’m around Rafael… | 有种特别的感觉 |
[20:33] | Honey, honestly… | 甜心 事实上 |
[20:35] | I think it’s just a chemical thing. | 我觉得只是一时的化学反应而已 |
[20:37] | I had that once with someone and, well, | 我也对一个人有过这种感觉 |
[20:40] | it’s easy to mistake it for something more. | 很容易错把它当成真情实意 |
[20:43] | Are you talking about my father? | 你说的是我爸吗 |
[20:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:47] | You know, I remember every detail | 我记得你跟我说过的 |
[20:48] | you told me about him. | 有关他的所有事 |
[20:50] | And there he was in his army uniform. | 他身着军装 站在那儿 |
[20:53] | And the minute I saw him, honey, | 我看到他的那一刻 甜心 |
[20:55] | oh, it was like a chemical thing. | 感觉就像化学反应一样 |
[20:58] | Was he handsome? | 他长得帅吗 |
[21:00] | The most handsome man I’d ever seen. | 是我见过长得最帅的男人 |
[21:03] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[21:07] | He gave me a very special hug | 他给了我个很特别的拥抱 |
[21:10] | which led to you. | 然后就有了你 |
[21:15] | You always wanted to hear about him. | 你总喜欢听他的故事 |
[21:18] | I was… | 我当时 |
[21:20] | I was little, so… | 还小… |
[21:23] | So what do I do, Mom? | 我该怎么办 妈妈 |
[21:25] | I don’t want to lose Michael, | 我不想失去迈克尔 |
[21:26] | and I told him that. | 我也跟他说了 |
[21:27] | Yeah, but he has a mental picture | 但他脑海里会出现 |
[21:29] | of you getting busy with another man. | 你忙着勾搭其他男人的场景 |
[21:30] | Okay, so how do I get rid of that mental picture in his head? | 那我怎么才让他忘记呢 |
[21:33] | Oh, it’s gonna be hard. | 这有难度 |
[21:35] | If you were a regular person, | 如果你是一般人 |
[21:36] | – I’d tell you to go bang him with gusto. – Ma… | -我会叫你给他销魂一夜 -老妈… |
[21:40] | So… what’s your version of that? | 换做你 该怎么办呢 |
[21:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:55] | You know what I like. | 你知道我喜欢什么 |
[21:58] | Jane did know what he liked. | 简当然清楚他喜欢什么 |
[21:59] | Let’s be real. | 说实在的 |
[22:00] | Jane was a virgin, but not a saint. | 简虽说是个处女 但不是圣女 |
[22:04] | And so she started writing… with gusto. | 于是她开始肆无忌惮地写道 |
[22:25] | Rafael, stop. Look, I know you’re stressed. | 拉斐尔 听着 我知道你有压力 |
[22:29] | Of course I’m stressed. I have Lachlan breathing down my neck. | 我当然有压力 拉克伦一直紧盯着我 |
[22:30] | Okay, so do something about it. | 那就做点什么 |
[22:33] | Push through the expansion deal. | 赶紧敲定扩张的事儿 |
[22:35] | Show your father that you have foresight | 让你爸知道你有远见 |
[22:36] | – and business savvy. – Enough, Petra! | -还有敏锐的商业头脑 -够了 佩特拉 |
[22:38] | It’s none of your business! | 这不关你的事 |
[22:57] | Oh, sorry. Looking for Michael. | 抱歉 我找迈克尔 |
[22:59] | You just missed him. | 他刚出去了 |
[23:01] | Is his bag in there, because I want to stick something in it? | 他包包在里面吗 我想塞点东西给他 |
[23:03] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll-I’ll grab it for you. | 在里面 我帮你拿 |
[23:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:09] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[23:12] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[23:16] | Petra… | 佩特拉… |
[23:19] | you seem upset. | 你挺焦虑的 |
[23:20] | I’m just concerned. | 我很担心 |
[23:23] | Did I forget to mention? | 补充一下 |
[23:24] | These two go way, way back. | 这两人也是很早就认识了 |
[23:27] | Uh, thank you. Thank you. I, um… | 谢谢 谢谢各位 |
[23:29] | I’m very excited about this promotion. | 这次晋升 我很激动 |
[23:32] | In fact, it’s the second most exciting thing | 实际上 这是今晚 |
[23:34] | that’s happened this evening. | 第二件让我激动的事 |
[23:36] | The first being my engagement. | 第一件事是 我订婚了 |
[23:45] | – Chinchin? – Chinchin. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[23:49] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[23:51] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[23:53] | Wow. Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[24:00] | You made a mistake back then. | 那时你犯了个错 |
[24:03] | Maybe I did. | 也许是吧 |
[24:10] | I thought we were doing better. | 我还以为我们俩会好起来 |
[24:13] | I mean, I really thought we’d make it through all this. | 我真的以为我们会熬过来的 |
[24:18] | The miscarriage, his cancer. | 我流产 他患癌 |
[24:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:22] | Oh, please. You expect me to believe that? | 拜托 你觉得我会相信你吗 |
[24:26] | After I ended our engagement and married him instead? | 我取消了订婚 然后嫁给了他 |
[24:29] | Let’s be straight with each other at least. | 我们有话直说吧 |
[24:32] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[24:34] | Karma’s a bitch. | 去他妈的报应 |
[24:37] | Better. | 好些了 |
[24:40] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[24:44] | I heard you talking to your husband about an expansion deal. | 你跟你丈夫商量扩张协议的事 我听到了 |
[24:49] | Maybe I can help… | 也许我能… |
[24:50] | facilitate. | 助你一臂之力 |
[24:52] | Help? | 帮我 |
[24:54] | or make the deal yourself? | 还是你想独吞协议 |
[24:56] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[25:00] | What’s in it for me? | 我能得到什么好处 |
[25:05] | I’ll do all the things that I used to do for you. | 以前我怎么对你好 现在也会 |
[25:08] | To you. | 只为你 |
[25:13] | I’ll pass. | 还是算了 |
[25:15] | If I’m going to put the final nail in the coffin of my marriage, | 如果我不得不结束这段失败的婚姻 |
[25:19] | I want to be cut into the deal. | 这份协议也要有我一份 |
[25:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:29] | My way would have been so much more fun. | 要是按我说的做 会更有趣 |
[25:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[25:39] | Melissa told me about the mix-up with the bracelet. | 梅利莎跟我讲了手镯的事了 |
[25:41] | Ma, get out of here. | 老妈 回屋里去 |
[25:47] | I brought you a gift. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[25:48] | It’s inscribed. | 上面有刻字 |
[25:55] | Xiomara, you are very special to me. | 希尔玛拉 你对我很特别 |
[25:57] | You’re the mother of my only child. | 你是我唯一孩子的母亲 |
[26:00] | That I know of. | 据我所知就这一个 |
[26:02] | Anyway, I have to go. | 总之 我得走了 |
[26:03] | We’re shooting this fantasy sequence tonight. | 今晚我们要拍幻想镜头 |
[26:04] | That’s why I’m wearing this ridiculous outfit. | 所以我才穿着这滑稽的行头 |
[26:09] | Alba… | 阿尔芭… |
[26:13] | – Are you wearing perfume, Ma? – Xiomara… | -你用了香水 老妈 -希尔玛拉 |
[26:29] | Ma, stop. | 老妈 别说了 |
[26:32] | I’m going to tell her! | 我会告诉她的 |
[26:34] | I’m just waiting for the right time. | 我只是在等合适的时候 |
[26:37] | I know that! | 我知道 |
[26:39] | I just don’t want her to hate me, okay? | 我只是不想让她恨我 可以吗 |
[26:45] | When she finds out that I knew who her father was, | 当她发现我知道她爸爸是谁 |
[26:47] | and hid it for so long… | 却一直隐瞒着不告诉她时 |
[26:51] | I’m scared, Ma. | 我害怕 妈 |
[26:53] | I… I don’t want to lose her. | 我…不想失去她 |
[27:08] | Board meeting this afternoon. | 今天下午开董事会 |
[27:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:12] | 3 o’clock. | 下午三点 |
[27:14] | In fact, let’s have it in here. | 其实就在这里开吧 |
[27:19] | Just give me some more time, sir. | 再给我点时间 长官 |
[27:21] | We must have missed something. | 我们肯定遗漏了一些线索 |
[27:22] | That’s ridiculous! There was no one else in that room. | 无稽之谈 房间里没有其他人了 |
[27:24] | What about the drink with no prints? | 那没有指纹的杯子怎么说 |
[27:26] | Petra wouldn’t wipe down a glass | 佩特拉不会在满是她指纹的屋子里 |
[27:27] | when her prints are already all over that room. | 唯独擦掉杯子上的指纹 |
[27:28] | Enough! | 够了 |
[27:29] | Cordero, you got one more hour. | 科尔德罗 给你一个小时的时间 |
[27:31] | Then I’m arresting Petra. | 没有其他线索我们就逮捕佩特拉 |
[27:35] | This is not a good time, Jane. | 现在不是一个合适的时候 简 |
[27:37] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | Sorry, it’s just been a couple hours, | 抱歉 只是已经过了几个小时了 |
[27:40] | and you didn’t say anything. | 你还什么都没有说 |
[27:42] | About what I left in the bag? | 那封我留在你包里的信 |
[27:44] | You mean the article you wrote about the hotel? | 你是说那篇关于酒店的文章 |
[28:06] | Excuse me… | 借过 |
[28:10] | We should talk. | 我们应该聊一聊 |
[28:18] | – Rafael, let me just – No. | -拉斐尔 让我 -不用了 |
[28:20] | – explain something really quickly. – I get it. I get it. | -稍微解释下 -我懂了 我懂了 |
[28:21] | – We’ve been… getting closer – Okay, but that’s not what I | -我们最近走得有点近 -但那不是我想 |
[28:22] | and I do. I feel very connected to you | 我也这么觉得 你是我孩子的妈 |
[28:25] | – as the mother of my child, and-and… – Okay, but this is… | -我跟你很有共鸣 -好 但那不是 |
[28:28] | and you are clearly a talented writer, Jane. | 而且你确实是一个有天赋的作家 简 |
[28:30] | I mean, you have depicted things in remarkably vivid detail. | 你把过程描绘地栩栩如生 |
[28:34] | But, uh, this caramel scenario– it’s not gonna happen, Jane. | 但这种香艳场景绝对不可能发生 简 |
[28:38] | I wrote that for Michael… my fiance. | 这封信是我写给迈克尔的 我未婚夫 |
[28:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:45] | Well, that makes… that makes sense. | 那就…合情合理了 |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[28:51] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[28:52] | I… I got to be honest– I was totally freaking out. | 实话跟你说 我吓坏了 |
[28:56] | I thought I was gonna have to explain to you | 我还在想怎么跟你解释 |
[28:57] | how I just see you like a sister. | 我只是把你当妹妹看待 |
[28:59] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[29:00] | And I do. | 我真的只把你当妹妹 |
[29:03] | See, that’s the thing about fantasies– | 你瞧 这就是幻想的特点了 |
[29:06] | they can vanish as quickly as they appear. | 来得快去得也快 |
[29:08] | Can I get the letter back? | 我能拿回我的信吗 |
[29:09] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[29:12] | – Well, that’s fine. -Oh, yeah. | -没事 -好 |
[29:14] | Just take that. | 拿好 |
[29:19] | Officially, you were never here, okay? | 你要跟他们说 你从没来过这里 好吗 |
[29:23] | But just look around. | 但是看看周围 |
[29:25] | Is there anything you see that’s unusual, out of place? | 有没有什么你觉得不对劲 不寻常的地方 |
[29:39] | What are you doing here, Jane? | 你在这里干什么 简 |
[29:41] | I have, uh, something that I want to give you? | 我有…东西想给你 |
[29:44] | This is not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[29:46] | Yeah. You know what? It never is. | 我知道 什么时候都不对 |
[29:49] | -But it’ll be quick. – I said it’s not a good time, Jane. | -但是我会很快的 -我说了现在不是时候 |
[29:51] | What don’t you understand about that? | 你怎么就听不明白 |
[29:54] | You know what? That’s… enough. | 你知道吗 真是够了 |
[29:57] | Yes, I had a sex dream about Rafael, | 没错 我是做了跟拉斐尔有关的春梦 |
[29:59] | but I realized that those strange feelings | 但是我意识到那些奇怪的感觉 |
[30:00] | I was having– they weren’t real. | 它们都不是真实的 |
[30:03] | And I think the only reason why I’ve been feeling them is | 而我认为我之所以对他有感觉 |
[30:04] | because I feel so distant from you. | 是因为我跟你之间越来越远 |
[30:07] | Because you’ve been acting all… | 因为自从我怀孕以来 |
[30:07] | I-I don’t know, weird, since this pregnancy thing happened. | 我不知道怎么说 你表现得很奇怪 |
[30:11] | Detached and preoccupied. | 冷漠 心事重重 |
[30:12] | This is not exactly an easy thing, Jane. | 没那么简单 简 |
[30:15] | Yeah, well, marriage isn’t exactly an easy thing. | 对啊 婚姻不是一件简单的事情 |
[30:18] | Didn’t you listen to the priest? | 你没听到牧师说吗 |
[30:20] | There are gonna be bumps in the road, | 婚姻道路上会有坎坷 |
[30:21] | and we have to be able to get through them together. | 而我们需要共度难关 |
[30:26] | And so far, with this baby, | 而到目前为止 怀着这个孩子 |
[30:28] | it doesn’t feel like we have. | 我没有感受到我们在一起 |
[30:32] | And that’s heartbreaking, Michael. | 这让我好心碎 迈克尔 |
[30:36] | And it’s really scary. | 而且让我好害怕 |
[30:38] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[30:42] | And I really want to marry you. | 我真的好想跟你结婚 |
[30:46] | But only if things go back to the way they were. | 前提是我们俩之间必须回到原来的样子 |
[30:58] | Did you find anything? | 你发现什么线索了吗 |
[31:00] | – No, nothing. – Look harder! | -没有 没找到 -仔细找找 |
[31:02] | Stop yelling at me. | 别吼我 |
[31:03] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[31:04] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[31:06] | You’re doing this for yourself. | 你这么做是为了你自己 |
[31:08] | If my marriage ends, Jane won’t give the baby to Rafael, | 如果我离婚了 简就不会把孩子给拉斐尔 |
[31:11] | and then you’ll end up with it. | 而你就要跟这个孩子在一起 |
[31:12] | which is the last thing you want. | 这是你最不想要的结果 |
[31:14] | This was true. | 这话没错 |
[31:16] | Michael had thought | 迈克尔确实觉得 |
[31:17] | that was absolutely the last thing he wanted. | 那是他最不想要的结果 |
[31:19] | So, figure something out. | 所以 想想办法 |
[31:21] | You’re the detective here, not me. | 你才是警探 不是我 |
[31:24] | And tell the brutes in your department, | 告诉你们局里的那些禽兽 |
[31:26] | they’ll be reimbursing us for all the damage they’ve done. | 他们造成的一切损失 都要照价赔偿 |
[31:53] | Look, it’s clear. | 看 显而易见 |
[31:55] | A perfect fit. | 完全一致 |
[31:56] | And the cart is coated in the same gold paint | 而且手推车喷的金漆和墙上的 |
[31:58] | that’s on the wall. | 也是同一种 |
[32:00] | Bellboys must bang into walls all the time. | 服务生推车时肯定总撞到墙 |
[32:02] | Sure, but in the surveillance shot, | 没错 但是在监控录像里 |
[32:04] | just minutes before the murder, | 就在凶案发生几分钟前 |
[32:05] | the dent and the paint weren’t there. | 墙上没有凹痕和漆印 |
[32:09] | Okay, so what about your glass with no prints? | 好吧 那你怎么解释那个没有指纹的杯子 |
[32:11] | Bellboys wear gloves, Nadine. | 服务生都戴手套 纳丁 |
[32:15] | We need to look in to all the bellboys working that night. | 我们要调查那晚所有当班的服务生 |
[32:20] | Good call. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:23] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[32:24] | You should be making your damn gloating face. | 你应该满脸自得才对 |
[32:26] | Why aren’t you happy? | 你怎么不高兴呢 |
[32:28] | I am. | 我高兴 |
[32:29] | He’s not. | 他不高兴 |
[32:33] | And here’s why. | 原因在这儿 |
[32:58] | Brown eyes or blue eyes? | 眼睛是棕色的还是蓝色的 |
[32:59] | Beautiful brown. | 美丽的棕色 |
[33:01] | What was his favorite food? | 他最喜欢的食物是什么 |
[33:04] | Grilled cheese, | 烤芝士三明治 |
[33:05] | just like you. | 和你一样 |
[33:08] | I wish I could meet him. | 我希望能够见到他 |
[33:10] | I know, baby, I know. | 我明白 宝贝 我明白 |
[33:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:24] | I just want things to go back to the way they were before. | 我只是希望一切回到以前的样子 |
[33:28] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 是啊 我明白这种感受 |
[33:47] | But what none of them knew | 但是她们都不知道 |
[33:49] | was that someone else wanted to be part of the fun as well. | 还有另外一个人也想融入她们的快乐之中 |
[33:56] | In conclusion, it would be foolish | 总之 无视这次扩张机会 |
[33:57] | to ignore this expansion opportunity. | 简直是愚蠢 |
[33:59] | The upsides are tremendous. | 它会带来巨大的利益 |
[34:02] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[34:03] | Yes, actually. | 有 |
[34:04] | What Lachlan’s proposing completely fails | 拉克伦的扩张方案 |
[34:06] | to account for zoning ordinances | 完全没有考虑到区划法规 |
[34:08] | and environmental impact. | 以及环境影响 |
[34:10] | Under my proposal, | 在我的方案中 |
[34:12] | we can address these issues | 我们可以解决这些问题 |
[34:14] | while maximizing tax incentive | 同时最大限度利用税收优惠政策 |
[34:15] | to triple our revenue. | 将我们的收益翻三番 |
[34:20] | Please, turn your attention to the screen. | 请各位注意看屏幕 |
[34:22] | Though Lachlan could think only of Petra… | 拉克伦现在只能想到佩特拉… |
[34:25] | Push through the expansion deal. | 赶紧敲定扩张的事儿 |
[34:26] | Show your father that you have foresight and business savvy. | 让你爸爸知道你有远见和商业头脑 |
[34:31] | who had screwed him once again, | 她又一次把他耍了 |
[34:33] | and not the way he liked. | 手法令他震惊 |
[34:36] | A toast to watching Lachlan fumble his way through | 干杯 这下拉克伦得笨手笨脚地研究一份 |
[34:39] | a proposal that you’ve been fine-tuning for weeks. | 你已经完善了几个星期的方案 |
[34:41] | No, no, no, no. To you, Petra. | 不 不 这一杯敬你 佩特拉 |
[34:44] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是如何办到的 |
[34:46] | How did you get him to trust you? | 你是怎么让他信任你的 |
[34:48] | He never suspected a thing. | 他从不疑心任何事 |
[34:49] | But it’s a brilliant strategy. | 但这真是个妙计 |
[34:51] | To make someone think that you’re allies | 让别人认为你是盟友 |
[34:52] | until you get what you want. | 达成目的后一脚踢开 |
[34:56] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[35:04] | So, how long were you sleeping with Zaz, anyway? | 话说 你和扎扎上床多久了 |
[35:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[35:09] | We’re done, Petra. | 够了 佩特拉 |
[35:12] | But thank you for helping with Lachlan. | 但是谢谢你帮我解决拉克伦 |
[35:27] | Uh, where’s Jane? | 简在哪里 |
[35:28] | – Michael? – Michael, stop. | -迈克尔 -迈克尔 别进去 |
[35:29] | – It’s bad luck. – I’m not gonna look. | -会带来霉运的 -我不看 |
[35:30] | I just need to talk to her, okay? | 我只是需要跟她谈谈 好吗 |
[35:32] | Hey, Jane, can I come in? | 简 我能进来吗 |
[35:33] | – Wait, don’t… Wait, don’t look! – I’m not… | -等等 不行 别看 -我不看 |
[35:35] | I’m walking in backwards. Not gonna look. | 我倒着走进来 我不看 |
[35:37] | Just walking in backwards. | 倒着走进来 |
[35:38] | – Okay, I will, too. – Coming in, here we go… | -好吧 我也倒着走 -我进来了… |
[35:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[35:44] | I needed to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[35:47] | You’re right, Jane. | 你说的对 简 |
[35:50] | What you said, | 正如你所说 |
[35:51] | this baby has come between us, | 这个孩子影响了我们的关系 |
[35:53] | and I was thinking about why and the things I’ve done. | 我思考了原因以及我的所作所为 |
[35:57] | And I realized that it-it all stemmed from one thing. | 然后我意识到 一切都源于一件事 |
[36:01] | I have just been so afraid that you would want to keep it. | 我其实一直都很怕你想要留下这个孩子 |
[36:05] | That I’d have to raise some other guy’s kid, | 那样我就不得不抚养别人的孩子 |
[36:07] | and that, seriously, that felt like worst-case scenario to me. | 说真的 那对我来说是最糟糕的情况了 |
[36:14] | But it’s not. | 但并非如此 |
[36:18] | Worst-case scenario is losing you. | 最糟糕的情况是失去你 |
[36:21] | But it’s not just some other guy’s baby. It’s yours, too, | 而且也不完全是别人的孩子 也是你的孩子 |
[36:23] | and if you want it, I am all in. | 如果你想留下 我就支持你 |
[36:27] | We’ll figure this out together. | 我们一起来解决这个问题 |
[36:29] | We’re gonna, we’re gonna do this together. | 我们要齐心协力 |
[36:30] | Baby, I don’t want to keep it. | 宝贝 我不想留下这个孩子 |
[36:32] | I know, but I’m just saying if you did. | 我知道 我只是说如果你想 |
[36:34] | Whatever you want, Jane, I’m here, okay? | 无论你想要做什么 简 我都会陪着你 |
[36:36] | Whatever you want. | 任何事都行 |
[36:40] | Can I just say… | 我可以说 |
[36:41] | how incredibly hard it is for me | 此刻不能转过身去吻你 |
[36:43] | not to turn around and kiss you right now? | 对我来说有多煎熬吗 |
[36:45] | Right. Man! | 没错 老天 |
[36:47] | I need some prize for my self-control. | 这么辛苦的克制 你得给我点奖励 |
[36:50] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[36:52] | I do have a little prize for you. | 我还真为你准备了小奖励 |
[36:54] | A letter | 一封信 |
[36:55] | that… | 它… |
[36:58] | …took a little detour, but… | 它虽然绕了点弯路 不过 |
[37:00] | wait, let me just double-check. And, yep, that, yep, good. | 等等 我检查一下 没错 就是这个 |
[37:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:10] | Luisa, it’s me. | 路易莎 是我 |
[37:13] | Rose. Look, | 我是萝丝 |
[37:15] | I don’t know where you are, | 我不知道你在哪里 |
[37:18] | if you’re drinking, if you’re okay, | 不知道你是否在喝酒 是否安然无恙 |
[37:22] | but you need to come home. | 但你必须回家来 |
[37:24] | Look, I-I spoke to your lawyer, | 我跟你的律师谈过了 |
[37:25] | and there’s gonna be a pre-trial motion in two weeks, | 两周后将举行一场审前动议 |
[37:28] | and if you don’t show up, | 如果你不出现的话 |
[37:29] | Jane will get a default judgment. | 简将会得到缺席判决 |
[37:32] | Rafael will lose his share of the hotel. | 拉斐尔将会失去所持有的酒店股份 |
[37:44] | I am sure the linguists among you | 我相信你们当中的语言学家 |
[37:46] | have picked up on this, but they are speaking Czech. | 一定已经注意到了 他们说的是捷克语 |
[38:09] | Natalia, | 娜塔莉亚 |
[38:10] | the secret she was protecting at all costs. | 她不惜一切代价想要保守的秘密 |
[38:33] | Don’t, Ma. | 别哭 妈妈 |
[38:35] | Stop, Grandma. | 别说了 外婆 |
[38:37] | Gracias, si. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:39] | Muchos gracias, gracias. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[38:40] | Mucho gusto. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[38:44] | Thank you, thank you very much. | 谢谢你们 非常感谢 |
[38:44] | Thank you and good-bye. | 谢谢你们 再见 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[38:49] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打搅你们 |
[38:52] | I-I didn’t mean to cause a scene. | 我不是故意要引起骚动的 |
[38:53] | I-I wanted to watch from a distance. | 我只是想远远地看着 |
[38:56] | Wait, why did you want to watch from a distance? | 等等 你为什么要远远地看着 |
[38:59] | How did you even know we were here? | 你是怎么知道我们会在这里的 |
[39:01] | Foursquare. You check in everywhere. | 四方网 你去哪都会签到 |
[39:04] | Wait, you guys know each other? | 等下 你们两个认识吗 |
[39:06] | Yes, we-we, um, | 是的 我们 |
[39:07] | did musical theater together. | 一起演过音乐剧 |
[39:14] | Tell her. | 告诉她吧 |
[39:17] | Jane, uh, please, sit. | 简 你先坐下 |
[39:20] | Okay, mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[39:28] | You’re not gonna… | 你该不会想要… |
[39:29] | kidnap me and hold me for ransom | 绑架我 然后把我关在 |
[39:31] | in a cave quickly filling with water, are you? | 积水越来越深的山洞里来索要赎金 是吗 |
[39:33] | So you watch the novela, then. | 你看过那部剧是吧 |
[39:35] | Yeah… Of course you do. It’s a spectacular hit. | 是啊 你当然会看 那是很经典的一部 |
[39:38] | – Gotcha. – Excuse me, excuse me, | -明白了 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[39:39] | I’m sorry, I-I-I’m nervous. I’m nervous. | 对不起 我有点紧张 太紧张了 |
[39:41] | It’s a big moment, and now that it’s here, | 这是个重要的时刻 可机会来了 |
[39:43] | I find myself unsure on how to proceed. | 我竟发现不知道如何继续 |
[39:46] | Well, why don’t you start by telling me why you’re here? | 不如先告诉我你来这的原因吧 |
[39:49] | Yes, yes, I will do that. | 是的 我会说的 |
[39:51] | I-I-I… | 我… |
[39:53] | I’m your father. | 我是你的父亲 |
[39:56] | – What? – I’m your father. | -什么 -我是你的父亲 |
[39:58] | No, I heard you. | 我知道你说的是啥 |
[39:59] | Yeah, but you said what. | 可你刚才问”什么” |
[40:00] | so I thought you didn’t. | 我以为你没听清 |
[40:02] | It should be noted | 值得一提的是 |
[40:02] | the when Xiomara told Jane her father was an army guy… | 希尔玛拉告诉过简 她的父亲是军人 |
[40:07] | this is not what Jane had in mind. | 可这并不是简脑海中的军人形象 |
[40:14] | You’re… | 你是… |
[40:16] | you’re really my father? | 你真的是我父亲吗 |
[40:18] | Yes, I-I went to school with your mother when we were young. | 是的 我和你妈小时候是同学 |
[40:27] | You… | 你… |
[40:29] | You knew… | 你知道… |
[40:30] | You knew who my father was? | 你知道我父亲是谁 对吗 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[40:38] | All this time… | 一直以来… |
[40:43] | You knew who my father was, | 你都知道我的父亲是谁 |
[40:47] | and you didn’t tell me? | 而你却没有告诉我 |
[40:49] | Like I said, | 如我所说 |
[40:51] | you never really see a broken heart coming. | 你永远不知道心碎之事何时来临 |
[40:58] | I want you guys to go. | 我希望你们离开 |
[41:00] | I want you to go! Go now! | 我要你们离开 马上离开 |
[41:33] | That night in bed, | 那晚在床上 |
[41:34] | Jane lay awake, | 简难以入睡 |
[41:36] | thinking about how she’d been betrayed. | 想着她是如何被背叛 |
[41:40] | Soon, she prayed for sleep. | 很快 她想睡觉了 |
[41:45] | But dreams betray, too, remember? | 但是梦境也会背叛你 还记得吗 |
[41:51] | And no one is immune. | 而且无人能够幸免 |