时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, here we go, as you know, | 大家好 又见面了 众所周知 |
[00:03] | Jane was accidentally artificially inseminated. | 简不小心被人工授精了 |
[00:05] | But I’ve never had sex! | 可我都还没做过爱呢 |
[00:06] | Needless to say her fiance was not pleased. | 不用说 她的未婚夫很不开心 |
[00:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[00:10] | For us. | 为了我们俩 |
[00:11] | Don’t have this baby. | 别要这个孩子 |
[00:12] | But Jane decided to have the baby. | 但简决定要生下这个孩子 |
[00:14] | And we’re giving it to the father. | 然后把孩子交给他的父亲 |
[00:15] | He and his wife, they really want it. | 他和他妻子 他们真的很想要这个孩子 |
[00:18] | And they’re a really great couple. | 他们夫妻俩人那么好 |
[00:20] | They weren’t. | 他们关系根本不好 |
[00:21] | In fack Michael realized | 实际上 迈克尔发现 |
[00:22] | Petra was having an affair with Roman Zazo, | 佩特拉与她丈夫最好的朋友 罗曼·扎佐 |
[00:25] | her hasband’s best friend | 有一腿 |
[00:26] | End the affair, or I’ll tell your husband. | 结束婚外情 否则我就告诉你的丈夫 |
[00:28] | And, Jane’s not giving that baby to him alone. | 他孤身一人的话简不会把孩子给他的 |
[00:29] | But that problem look care of itself. | 但问题自己解决了 |
[00:31] | And unfortunately, | 不幸地是 |
[00:33] | Rafael found about the affair anyway | 拉斐尔最终发现了他妻子的婚外情 |
[00:35] | We’re done, Petra. | 够了 佩特拉 |
[00:36] | And Michael finally got on board with keeping the baby. | 迈克尔终于在孩子这件事上妥协了 |
[00:38] | But it’s not just some other guy’s baby. | 而且也不完全是别人的孩子 |
[00:40] | It’s yours, too, | 也是你的孩子 |
[00:41] | and if you want it, | 如果你想留下 |
[00:42] | I am all in. | 我就支持你 |
[00:43] | Luckily, she didn’t want it. | 好在她不打算留下这个孩子 |
[00:45] | And speaking of complications, | 还有更复杂的呢 |
[00:46] | Jane has just learned that her dad is telenovela star | 简刚刚知道她爸爸是电视明星 |
[00:49] | Rogelio de la Vega. | 罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[00:51] | I’m your father. | 我是你的父亲 |
[00:52] | All this time… | 一直以来… |
[00:53] | You knew who my father was? | 你知道我父亲是谁 对吗 |
[00:56] | And you didn’t tell me? | 而你却没有告诉我 |
[00:59] | And now we will begin. | 故事又开始了 |
[01:02] | As we all know by now, | 现在我们都知道了 |
[01:04] | when Jane Gloriana Villanueva came into this world, | 从简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦出生起 |
[01:07] | her father was already out of the picture. | 父亲就没有在照片里出现过 |
[01:12] | And though she sometimes fantasized | 尽管她有时也幻想过 |
[01:14] | about who her father was | 她的父亲究竟是何方神圣 |
[01:16] | and what having two parents would be like… | 以及父母都在的生活会是怎样 |
[01:18] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[01:19] | Jane and her mom had a typical mother-daughter relationship. | 简和她妈妈是一对典型的母女 |
[01:24] | What do you think? | 这套衣服怎么样 |
[01:28] | With the role of the mother played by Jane. | 但总是简扮演”妈妈”这个角色 |
[01:31] | I know. The shoes are pushing it. | 我知道 鞋子太过了 |
[01:33] | What time are you coming home? | 你几点回来 |
[01:34] | You have an interview tomorrow. | 你明天有面试 |
[01:36] | – Not till the afternoon. – 2:30. | -那是下午呢 -是两点半 |
[01:38] | I know. I get it. I’ll be home by midnight. | 我知道 记住了 午夜就能回来 |
[01:40] | Don’t drink too much, | 别喝太多 |
[01:41] | don’t kiss too much, | 也别和太多人接吻 |
[01:42] | and don’t forget to call if you’re gonna be late. | 如果要晚回来别忘了给我打电话 |
[01:44] | Honey, don’t worry. | 亲爱的 别担心 |
[01:46] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[01:46] | But Jane did worry. | 但简真的很担心 |
[01:49] | Because if she didn’t, who would? | 如果她不担心 还有谁会关心呢 |
[01:51] | Jane. | 简 |
[01:59] | It was times like these when young Jane | 小时候 每次遇到这种情况 |
[02:01] | wished especially hard for a father. | 简都非常希望她爸爸能在身边 |
[02:05] | Someone responsible and wise, | 一个可靠并且睿智的人 |
[02:07] | someone who would take care of things | 一个能解决问题的人 |
[02:09] | so she wouldn’t have to. | 这样她就不会这样累 |
[02:11] | Someone like… | 这个人就像是 |
[02:13] | Jimmy Smits. | 吉米·史密茨 |
[02:15] | See, Jane held a secret suspicion | 看 简曾怀疑过 |
[02:16] | that Jimmy Smits was her father. | 吉米·史密茨就是她的爸爸 |
[02:18] | And she was equally sure he’d come home any minute. | 她当时同样确信他随时可能回家 |
[02:22] | But, alas, Jane’s father was not Jimmy Smits. | 但是 简的爸爸不是吉米·史密茨 |
[02:27] | He was, however, a star that burned just as bright. | 但他和吉米一样红 |
[02:34] | I do. I’m sorry, Abuela, but I do. | 我要离开 抱歉 外婆 我真的要走 |
[02:40] | She had 23 years to correct it, | 她有23年的时间可以纠正这个错误 |
[02:42] | and she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[02:43] | She just kept lying. | 她就一直对我撒谎 |
[02:45] | Please, Abuela, stop, all right? | 求你了 外婆 别说了 好吗 |
[02:46] | I just need some space from her right now. | 我只是想避开她一段时间 |
[02:48] | – Jane. – Jane, come on. We need to talk. | -简 -简 回来 我们谈一谈 |
[02:51] | We don’t. We do not have to. | 我们不用谈 没这个必要 |
[02:54] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[02:56] | A mistake? | 错误 |
[02:58] | A mistake is losing your keys. | 你唱歌唱跑调了才是错误 |
[03:00] | You kept my father from me. I know. | 你不让爸爸接近我 我知道 |
[03:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:47] | 你和你妈妈闹僵了 婚礼不能没有她 她不来你会后悔的 | |
[04:03] | Gracias. Stop. The water’s for the fish. | 谢谢 别喝了 这水是给鱼的 |
[04:13] | No. It needs to be grand. | 不行 应该大气点 |
[04:16] | Too peach. | 太粉嫩了 |
[04:17] | I don’t pop in peach. | 穿粉色不显帅 |
[04:18] | I like it, | 我喜欢这件 |
[04:19] | but not for this. Make me bedsheets out of it. | 但这次不穿它 把我的床单换成这个颜色的 |
[04:22] | When does the scene shoot? Shooting? | 什么时候开始拍摄 拍摄 |
[04:23] | No, this is not make-believe, Roxanna. | 不 这不是演戏 罗可塞娜 |
[04:25] | This is real life. My daughter is coming. | 这是真的 我女儿要过来 |
[04:26] | So I must prepare to step into the role of… | 所以我准备进入… |
[04:31] | father. | 父亲这个角色 |
[04:39] | Oh, yeah? | 来了 |
[04:57] | How you been, Mike? It’s been a while, huh? | 最近怎么样啊 迈克 好久没见啊 |
[04:59] | Yeah. Um, look, uh, | 听着 |
[05:01] | this isn’t… it’s not a good time right now. | 你来的不是时候 |
[05:03] | Ah. Got it. I’ll be quick. Uh, I need money. | 我懂 我说完就走 我需要钱 |
[05:05] | Like, um, $2K should cover things. | 两千块就够了 |
[05:09] | $2,000? | 两千 |
[05:11] | – What-what do you think I do for a living? – Aw, come on. | -你把我当什么了 -别这样 |
[05:13] | I’m sure you’ve been saving. | 你肯定有存款 |
[05:14] | You’re the responsible brother, remember? | 你是兄弟里踏实尽责的那个 不是吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah, maybe dip into that big wedding fund. | 从婚礼资金里抽一点就行了 |
[05:19] | How is Jane, anyway? | 简还好吗 |
[05:22] | You stay away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[05:23] | Look, I’m trying, man. | 我尽力而为 |
[05:25] | But… $2,000 would probably help. | 但…有两千块会更好 |
[05:30] | $10,000 cash right now to move out of this apartment | 立刻搬出这栋公寓 我给你一万块 |
[05:33] | while we deal with the divorce settlement. | 作为商讨离婚协议期间的花销 |
[05:34] | Raf, stop. | 拉弗 别说了 |
[05:36] | Look, I made a mistake. | 我是犯了错 |
[05:37] | – A mistake? – Yes. | -犯错 -是的 |
[05:40] | A mistake is a parking ticket. | 你违章被罚才是犯错 |
[05:42] | You’re not thinking clearly. | 你现在气昏了头 |
[05:43] | In fact, Rafael was thinking quite clearly. | 其实 拉斐尔清醒得很 |
[05:46] | I’m thinking about the fact that you screwed my best friend. | 我在想 你跟我最好的朋友乱搞 |
[05:50] | Well… stop thinking about that. | 别想那个了 |
[05:54] | Think about Jane. | 想想简 |
[05:55] | See, that was part of the problem as well. | 其实这也是问题的一部分 |
[05:57] | He had been thinking about Jane. | 他也一直想着简 |
[06:00] | Or dreaming about her, I should say. | 或者应该说一直梦到她 |
[06:03] | Raf, | 拉弗 |
[06:04] | think about the baby. | 想想孩子 |
[06:05] | Good morning, you two. | 早上好 你们俩 |
[06:08] | Good morning, Magda. | 早上好 玛格达 |
[06:11] | We’ll talk later. | 我们过后再聊 |
[06:18] | Listen, can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[06:20] | – Name it. – Cover my lunch? | -说吧 -午餐时间帮我掩护一下 |
[06:21] | Can’t do it. | 不行 |
[06:22] | I’m seeing my father. | 我要去见我父亲 |
[06:24] | – Today? – Oh, my God. Of course. | -今天吗 -天哪 那可以 |
[06:27] | Thank you. I love you. | 谢谢 我爱你 |
[06:28] | – I love you, too. – Sweet. | -我也爱你 -真甜蜜 |
[06:31] | Make-out time. | 卿卿我我啊 |
[06:33] | You’re disgusting, Tom. | 你太恶心人了 汤姆 |
[06:35] | Hence his nickname… | 于是他的外号是… |
[06:39] | You do realize her fiance’s the cop | 你还记得她的未婚夫是个警察 |
[06:40] | who’s been interviewing everyone. | 最近一直审人吧 |
[06:42] | Cool. Look forward to talking to him | 酷 真期待跟他聊聊 |
[06:45] | about all the blood splatters I saw | 我看见的那些血迹 |
[06:48] | and how hot his fiance is. | 还有他的未婚妻有多性感 |
[06:53] | Okay, don’t forget lunch, okay? | 别忘了掩护我 |
[06:55] | You can be late to your shifts but not mine. | 你可以晚去你的班 但不能晚去我的 |
[06:56] | I won’t forget. | 我不会忘的 |
[07:00] | It’s my sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[07:04] | I have to call her. | 我得给她打个电话 |
[07:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:09] | Look, I wanted to apologize for last night. You’re right, | 我想为昨晚的事道歉 你说的没错 |
[07:12] | okay? My issues with my brother | 我与弟弟的矛盾 |
[07:15] | shouldn’t keep you from being honest with your best friend. | 不该让你对闺蜜有所隐瞒 |
[07:18] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[07:20] | Look, I think we should just | 我觉得我们应该 |
[07:21] | tell Jane and Michael that we’ve been dating. | 告诉简和迈克尔我们在交往 |
[07:30] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[07:37] | I-I wanted to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[07:38] | Well, that’s not all he wanted to do to her. | 他想做的可不只是谈谈 |
[07:42] | It’s about the-the baby. | 是关于孩子的事 |
[07:44] | If it seems Rafael is nervous, | 如果拉斐尔看起来很紧张 |
[07:46] | it’s only because he is. | 那是因为他的确很紧张 |
[07:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:49] | Because he knows what he’s about to say | 因为他知道即将说出来的话 |
[07:51] | may change Jane’s feelings | 可能会改变 |
[07:53] | about what to do with the baby. | 简处理这个孩子的方式 |
[07:55] | Petra cheated on me with my dead best friend, | 佩特拉和我那死去的好朋友偷情 |
[07:57] | and our marriage isn’t exactly in the best place. | 我们的婚姻岌岌可危 |
[08:01] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[08:01] | That’s what I wanted to tell you. | 我想告诉你的就这些 |
[08:03] | And also that no matter what happens, | 以及无论发生什么 |
[08:05] | I still want to raise this baby. | 我仍想抚养这个孩子 |
[08:08] | Just you? | 只有你 |
[08:09] | Alone? | 一个人 |
[08:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:15] | I just… | 我只是… |
[08:17] | I don’t know. I… | 有点混乱 我… |
[08:19] | It’s just not what I pictured. | 这跟我设想的有点不同 |
[08:20] | I know. Me neither. | 我明白 我也没想到 |
[08:23] | But I still think it’s the best option, and… | 但我仍觉得这是最好的选择 而且… |
[08:26] | Jane, I want this baby. | 简 我想要这个孩子 |
[08:28] | And I know your fiance doesn’t, so… | 我知道你的未婚夫不想要这个孩子 |
[08:29] | No, he changed his mind about that, actually. | 不 其实他改变主意了 |
[08:34] | But does that change what you want? | 那你也改变主意了吗 |
[08:37] | Because I hope it doesn’t. | 我希望没有 |
[08:39] | It might. | 有可能吧 |
[08:40] | I mean, I… | 我… |
[08:42] | I just had this picture in my head, | 我一直设想的是那种 |
[08:43] | this thing I didn’t have, | 我从没拥有过的生活 |
[08:45] | a two-parent, happy, stable home. | 父母都在 幸福稳固的家庭 |
[08:49] | And now you’re telling me that that’s not gonna happen. | 现在你却告诉我那不可能发生了 |
[08:51] | Look, no decisions have been made yet. | 我们还没作出决定 |
[08:52] | I mean, Petra wants to go to therapy, | 佩特拉想去做婚姻咨询 |
[08:54] | – and I might… – Okay. | -我也… -好吧 |
[08:55] | Well, then we both have things to think about, I guess. | 那我们俩都有事要考虑了 |
[09:01] | Okay, so I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[09:02] | Okay. See you later. | 回见 |
[09:13] | And then he said the fact that | 然后他又说 |
[09:14] | he’s getting a divorce shouldn’t affect me. | 他离婚的事不会影响到我 |
[09:16] | The guy’s an idiot. | 他就是个傻子 |
[09:17] | Babe, stop. I mean, he is the father of the child. | 宝贝 别这么说 他是孩子的父亲 |
[09:19] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[09:21] | But whatever you want to do, if you want to keep the baby, | 但无论你想怎么做 如果你想留下孩子 |
[09:22] | we will. We got plenty of room. | 我们就留下 我们地方大着呢 |
[09:25] | There’s a walk-in closet. It’s huge. | 还有大衣橱 很大 |
[09:28] | We’re not putting the baby in the closet. | 我们才不会把孩子放进衣橱里 |
[09:30] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[09:32] | No, but, really, what are my options? | 但我还能怎么办 |
[09:34] | I’m… I can let him raise it alone or… | 让他独自抚养或是 |
[09:38] | the three of us share custody? | 我们仨共享监护权吗 |
[09:40] | Which is just… hard and complicated. | 这样会很困难也很复杂 |
[09:43] | Yeah, it would be. | 没错 会这样 |
[09:45] | I’ll support whatever you decide. | 我会支持你所有的决定 |
[09:47] | Just let me know which way you’re leaning towards– | 只要告诉我你更倾向哪个选择 |
[09:49] | baby, no baby. | 留下宝宝 不留宝宝 |
[09:50] | No closet. | 不放在衣橱里 |
[09:51] | No closet. Got it. | 不放在衣橱里 明白 |
[09:54] | But, Michael… | 但是 迈克尔 |
[09:56] | His wife and his best friend. | 他老婆和他好朋友 |
[10:00] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[10:01] | He could believe it. | 他能相信 |
[10:02] | Michael has known this for a while, | 迈克尔知道这件事有一阵子了 |
[10:04] | a fact he’s kept hidden from Jane. | 他一直瞒着简 |
[10:06] | Yeah. It’s-it’s crazy. It’s crazy. | 没错 太疯狂 太疯狂了 |
[10:10] | But, come on, you’re gonna be late. | 不过 走了 你快迟到了 |
[10:11] | Okay. Wait, where’s my envelope? | 好 等一下 我的信封在哪里 |
[10:14] | Here. What’s in it? | 在这 里面是什么 |
[10:17] | Just… some baby pictures and… | 就…一些宝宝的照片和 |
[10:21] | this Jimmy Smits thing. | 吉米·史密茨的照片 |
[10:23] | Just in case I need a spontaneous icebreaker. | 万一我需要化解尴尬 |
[10:25] | Always good to plan spontaneous icebreakers. | 为化解尴尬做准备总是有必要的 |
[10:28] | No, be serious. I’m nervous, Michael. | 别这样 严肃点 我紧张 迈克尔 |
[10:32] | I’m going to get to know my dad. | 我马上就要了解我爸爸了 |
[10:35] | Which is really great timing because I’m not talking to my mom. | 时机正好 因为我现在不理我妈 |
[10:39] | I just… want it to go well. | 我只希望一切顺利 |
[10:43] | I just really want it to look good, Michelle. | 我真的想让发型变帅一点 米歇尔 |
[10:46] | What do you think we’ll talk about? | 你觉得我们会聊什么 |
[10:48] | What shoes should I wear? | 我应该穿哪双鞋 |
[10:50] | He’s gonna love you. | 他会爱你的 |
[10:53] | She’s gonna love me, right? | 她会爱我的 对吧 |
[10:55] | How could anyone not? | 怎么可能有人不爱你呢 |
[10:58] | But is it the second door to the left? | 左手边第二扇门吗 |
[11:02] | Sorry, I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[11:03] | Sorry, sorry, sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[11:05] | Sorry I’m late. Sorry. | 对不起 我迟到了 抱歉 |
[11:06] | You must be Jane. My name is Nicholas | 你一定是简 我叫尼古拉斯 |
[11:08] | and I work for your wonderful father. | 我为你的巨星老爸工作 |
[11:10] | It should be noted | 注意 |
[11:10] | that Nicholas had been prepared by Rogelio. | 尼古拉斯是罗格里奥特意安排的 |
[11:14] | He was also told to bow. | 他还必须行弯腰礼 |
[11:17] | Come. Follow me. | 来吧 跟我走 |
[11:29] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[11:32] | Jane’s here. | 简来了 |
[11:33] | Jane? | 简 |
[11:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[11:40] | Understand that | 请大家理解 |
[11:41] | Rogelio had dreamed of this moment | 罗格里奥从知道他有一个女儿开始 |
[11:44] | since he’d learned he had a daughter. | 就梦想着这个时刻 |
[11:46] | He wanted to make a grand entrance. | 他想来个隆重登场 |
[11:51] | One his daughter would never forget. | 一个他女儿永远不会忘记的登场 |
[11:55] | Unfortunately… | 可惜的是 |
[11:58] | this was maybe a little too grand. | 好像太隆重了[楼梯太长] |
[12:11] | Hi, Jane. It’s good to see you again. | 你好 简 很高兴再次见到你 |
[12:14] | – Hi, Rogelio. – Call me Dad. | -你好 罗格里奥 -叫我爸爸 |
[12:15] | I think, Rogelio, for now. | 我觉得暂时叫罗格里奥挺好 |
[12:17] | Okay, we’ll go with Rogelio for now. | 好 那就叫罗格里奥吧 |
[12:19] | May I hug you? | 我能抱抱你吗 |
[12:20] | – Yes. Oh. – Now. | -可以 -就现在 |
[12:25] | All the records, meaning what? | 想要所有记录 什么意思 |
[12:27] | Time cards punched, any HR incidents, | 打卡记录 任何人事变动 |
[12:28] | tipping percentages, I don’t care. | 小费比例 不管什么 |
[12:30] | We need everything you have on any employee | 我们需要谋杀案当晚 |
[12:32] | that was working the night of the murder. | 任何工作人员的所有信息 |
[12:34] | Got it. | 好 |
[12:34] | Does that mean you think one of my employees killed him? | 也就是说你认为是我的员工杀了他 |
[12:36] | We didn’t say that. | 我们没那么说 |
[12:38] | Well, what can you say? | 那你能说什么 |
[12:39] | To you? At the moment… | 这个时候 对你 |
[12:42] | nothing. | 什么都不能说 |
[12:42] | Well… I mean, it has to be. | 你们肯定是这么认为的 |
[12:44] | Otherwise, what is this really about, Detective? | 否则这都是为了什么 警探 |
[12:47] | Well, actually, this is a really tricky question. | 其实这是一个非常棘手的问题 |
[12:50] | On the surface, | 表面上看来 |
[12:51] | this is about the fact that a bellboy might connect | 是因为某个服务生可能会将罗曼·扎佐的死 |
[12:54] | Roman Zazo’s murder to Sin Rostro, | 和西恩·罗斯特拉联系起来 |
[12:56] | the notorious drug dealer | 也就是那个”没有露过面的人” |
[12:58] | known as the Man Without A Face. | 一个臭名昭著的毒贩 |
[13:00] | But underneath, their tension was actually about Jane. | 但更深层次的 这紧张局面是因为简 |
[13:03] | The woman with the beautiful face. | 一位有着美丽脸庞的女人 |
[13:05] | Again. | 再说一次 |
[13:06] | This is official police business. | 这是警方事务 |
[13:08] | We really can’t talk about it. | 我们真的不能跟你讨论这些 |
[13:12] | I’ll get you the records. | 我会给你拿记录的 |
[13:17] | So what? Suddenly you want the kid? | 怎么 你突然想要孩子了 |
[13:21] | I want what Jane wants. | 简想要的就是我想要的 |
[13:22] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[13:23] | But sorry to hear about your marriage, man. | 我对你的婚姻状况感到遗憾 哥们 |
[13:27] | Tough break. | 真不走运 |
[13:30] | Honestly? | 说实在的 |
[13:33] | I can’t believe my mom kept you from me for so long. | 我不敢相信我妈这么多年都没有告诉我 |
[13:35] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[13:37] | It is a crime. | 这是犯罪 |
[13:39] | In many ways, a hate crime. | 总的来说 根源是恨 |
[13:43] | I guess we’re just gonna have to make up for lost time. | 我们需要弥补逝去的岁月 |
[13:45] | – Yeah. – I’m moving out of the house. | -没错 -我从家里搬出来了 |
[13:48] | I know this is a lot to ask, | 我知道我可能要求太多了 |
[13:50] | but I was wondering if there was any way… | 但是我想问有没有可能… |
[13:52] | You could stay with me? | 你搬来跟我住 |
[13:54] | I would love nothing more. | 当然可以 |
[13:55] | Great. ‘Cause I really hate my mom these days. | 太好了 因为我最近真的好生我妈的气 |
[13:58] | You see? We have something in common, then. | 你瞧 那我们就有共同点了 |
[14:01] | Oh, oh, that reminds me. | 我想起来了 |
[14:04] | I made this doll of her. | 我做了她的一个小人 |
[14:06] | Do you want to stick pins in it? | 你想扎它吗 |
[14:08] | No. | 不想 |
[14:09] | We should set it aflame. | 我们应该烧了它 |
[14:16] | And they’ll sit there and laugh and watch as I explode. | 然后他们就坐在那里边笑边看我爆炸 |
[14:24] | Maybe not exactly like that, fine. | 也许不是完全这样 好吧 |
[14:31] | Yeah, and she hates me. | 是 而且她恨我 |
[14:48] | This was good advice, | 这个建议不错 |
[14:50] | because there’s no way Xiomara could imagine their meeting. | 希尔玛拉永远也想不到他们的会面是什么样 |
[15:01] | – No, thank you. – Please, have some. | -不 谢谢 -请一定要喝一点 |
[15:02] | – I’m pregnant, so… – Right, yeah, of course. | -我怀孕了 -对了 当然 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry. I will have some, Nick. | 对不起 给我倒一点 尼克 |
[15:07] | It should be noted that Rogelio | 值得一提的是 罗格里奥 |
[15:09] | always liked a glass of wine when he was nervous. | 在紧张的时候总是喜欢喝点酒 |
[15:12] | More. Nice. | 再来点 很好 |
[15:14] | And he was very nervous. | 他现在非常紧张 |
[15:15] | To my daughter, Jane Gloria Villanueva. | 敬我的女儿 简·格洛丽亚·维兰纽瓦 |
[15:19] | Gloriana. Jane Gloriana. | 是格洛瑞娜 简·格洛瑞娜 |
[15:21] | To you. | 我敬你 |
[15:31] | So how do you like the set? | 你觉得这个布景怎么样 |
[15:33] | I had the crew work on it around the clock. | 我让工作人员昼夜不停赶制出来的 |
[15:34] | – Oh, you didn’t have to do that. – It was no trouble. | -你不必大费周折 -这没什么 |
[15:36] | Actually, I didn’t move a finger. | 我连手指都没动一下 |
[15:39] | So, um, where are we, exactly? | 我们现在到底在哪 |
[15:41] | Chichen Itza, Mayan temple. | 奇琴伊察 玛雅遗址 |
[15:44] | It’s a quick fly from Mexico City. | 坐飞机从墨西哥城出发很快就能到 |
[15:46] | So this must mean something to you. | 这一定对你很有意义 |
[15:47] | – Indeed, it does. – Tell me. | -确实很有意义 -跟我说说 |
[15:50] | Well, as a younger man, at a very low point in my life, | 年轻的时候 在我人生的低谷期 |
[15:53] | I climbed to the top of the temple and I prayed. | 我爬到那上面祈祷 |
[15:56] | It was a very spiritual moment for me. | 那真是个荡涤心灵的时刻 |
[16:00] | What did you pray for? | 你祈祷什么 |
[16:02] | Great fame. | 名扬天下 |
[16:06] | Jane, I’m sure you must have many questions about me. | 简 我知道你一定有很多问题想问我 |
[16:08] | – Yes, I do, I… – And the best way to get those answers | -是的 我… -得到答案的最好方式是 |
[16:11] | is by reading this. | 读一下这本书 |
[16:17] | It says unauthorized biography, | 这是未经授权的传记 |
[16:19] | but, actually, one of my many publicists wrote it. | 但其实是我的众多公关人员之一撰写的 |
[16:24] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[16:26] | Now, tell me everything about yourself. | 现在跟我说说你的事吧 |
[16:28] | I wonder what we have in common. | 我想知道我们有什么共同点 |
[16:30] | Clearly, we have nothing in common. | 很显然 我们没什么共同点 |
[16:32] | He’s shallow and vain and | 他又肤浅 又自负 |
[16:34] | not what I imagined him to be. | 跟我想象得一点也不一样 |
[16:36] | I’m freaking out about this. | 我要崩溃了 |
[16:37] | I… I just need to talk to my… | 我必须跟我的… |
[16:40] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[16:41] | She was about to say her mother. | 她想说的是她的母亲 |
[16:43] | You could call her, Janie. | 你可以打电话给她 简妮 |
[16:46] | No. | 不 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:56] | I’ll be your mom. First thing you say. | 把我当成你母亲 你想说什么 |
[17:03] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[17:06] | You should… | 你应该… |
[17:07] | give him another try. | 再给他一次机会 |
[17:08] | And he’s probably just really nervous. | 他可能太紧张了 |
[17:10] | Maybe see him again but on your turf. | 在你的地盘上再见他一次 |
[17:14] | Away from the Mexican ruins. | 远离那个墨西哥废墟 |
[17:17] | Let’s have him over for dinner, something casual, low-key. | 我们和他一起吃晚饭 随意低调一些 |
[17:22] | That sounds perfect. | 听起来很棒 |
[17:24] | No. Perfect is tacos, | 不 吃炸玉米饼才棒 |
[17:27] | beer, ESPN, | 喝啤酒看体育台 |
[17:28] | you wearing nothing but my Ronaldo jersey. | 还有只穿着罗纳尔多球衣的你 |
[17:30] | Yeah, I think that’d be a little weird for my dad. | 没错 不过这对我爸爸来说有点奇怪 |
[17:33] | Maybe I can cook for him. | 也许我可以给他做饭 |
[17:36] | Since when do you cook? | 你什么时候会做饭了 |
[17:38] | I’m an honors student, Michael. | 我可是荣誉学生 迈克尔 |
[17:39] | I can follow a recipe. | 我可以照着食谱做 |
[17:41] | And I’ll get a good one from my grandma. | 而且我可以问外婆要一份很好的食谱 |
[17:43] | Why is it so messy in here? | 这里怎么这么乱 |
[17:45] | Oh, sorry, it’s paperwork. | 抱歉 都是些文件 |
[17:51] | Hey, why is my name on this list? | 这名单上怎么有我的名字 |
[17:53] | Am I a suspect for something? | 我是什么案子的嫌疑人吗 |
[17:55] | It’s the list of the people working the hotel | 这是凶杀案那晚在酒店当班的 |
[17:57] | the night of the murder. | 工作人员名单 |
[17:58] | Well, it isn’t right, because I know one bellboy | 这不对 因为我知道有个服务生 |
[18:00] | that was definitely working and not on here. | 那晚肯定在当班 而名单上没有他 |
[18:03] | Disgusting Tom. | “恶心的汤姆” |
[18:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:07] | That’s a clue, right? | 这是条线索 对吗 |
[18:08] | Easy, Veronica Mars. | 别激动 美眉校探 |
[18:11] | It’s just an oversight. | 这只是个疏忽 |
[18:12] | You trade shifts with people all the time and don’t tell anyone. | 你和别人换班也不会告诉别人吧 |
[18:15] | But I will let you know when you cracked the case. | 如果你真破了案的话 我会告诉你的 |
[18:18] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure I just did, babe. | 我觉得我已经破案了 宝贝 |
[18:21] | How difficult is it not to get caught cheating? | 不被人捉奸在床能有多难 |
[18:23] | Blaming me won’t help, Mother. | 埋怨我也无济于事 母亲 |
[18:25] | Petra, you promised. After what happened, | 佩特拉 你答应过我 那件事发生后 |
[18:28] | you said you would always take care of me. | 你说你会永远照顾我的 |
[18:29] | I know, I know, and I will. | 我知道 我会的 |
[18:31] | I think I got through to him. A little bit. | 我想我已经把他说通了 一点点吧 |
[18:34] | He wants that child. | 他想要孩子 |
[18:38] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[18:40] | He must also want you. | 你得让他想要你才行 |
[18:43] | Darling. Your skin is so dry. | 宝贝 你的皮肤很干燥 |
[18:46] | You must take care of that. | 你必须好好保养 |
[18:50] | Your beauty is your weapon. | 你的美貌是你的武器 |
[18:53] | One of your weapons. | 你的武器之一 |
[18:56] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[19:19] | Jane? | 简 |
[19:21] | You’re supposed to be at dance class. | 你应该去上舞蹈课的 |
[19:23] | You think I can dance when my daughter won’t speak to me? | 女儿不理我 你觉得我还能去跳舞吗 |
[19:27] | I just came for a recipe. | 我只是回来拿食谱的 |
[19:30] | How was your meeting with your father? | 跟你父亲的见面怎么样 |
[19:32] | How do you think it was? | 你认为会怎么样呢 |
[19:34] | We’re strangers. I don’t know anything about him | 我们很陌生 我对他一点也不了解 |
[19:36] | and he doesn’t know anything about me. | 而且他对我也丝毫不了解 |
[19:38] | – I’m sorry, Jane. – Yeah. | -对不起 简 -是啊 |
[19:40] | You know, you keep saying that, | 就算你一直道歉 |
[19:42] | but it’s hard to get to the “It’s okay” part. | 也很难进入到”没关系”那个阶段 |
[19:43] | Because it’s not okay. | 怎么可能没关系 |
[19:46] | What you did to me– what you took away from me– | 你对我的所作所为 你从我这夺走的 |
[19:49] | it’s not okay. | 都不可能没关系 |
[19:50] | And I just don’t understand how you could’ve done it. | 我不明白你怎么忍心 |
[19:54] | Because you’re not a mother yet. | 因为你还不是一个母亲 |
[19:58] | You know, when you were little, | 当你很小的时候 |
[20:00] | we’d go to the park | 我们去公园 |
[20:02] | and there’d be all these moms there, | 那里有很多母亲 |
[20:04] | talking about their kids and how great they were. | 在谈论自己的孩子有多优秀 |
[20:07] | And I remember thinking they were crazy. | 我记得我当时认为她们都疯了 |
[20:10] | Because it was so obvious that I got the best one. | 因为显然我的孩子是最优秀的 |
[20:14] | I loved you so much, | 我好爱你 |
[20:16] | and I just got scared. | 我只是害怕了 |
[20:17] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[20:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:22] | What if he came and made some kind of claim on you? | 万一他来是想争你的抚养权 |
[20:25] | What if he wanted to make plans, | 万一他想打什么主意 |
[20:27] | what if he wanted to take you away? | 万一他想抢走你 |
[20:30] | It was easier to pretend that he didn’t exist. | 假装他不存在是最简单的 |
[20:33] | Easier for you. | 对你来说很简单 |
[20:36] | But now I have this man in my life– | 可是现在这个人出现在我生命里 |
[20:37] | my father– and I don’t even have a relationship with him. | 我的父亲 可我跟他一点交集都没有 |
[20:41] | And that’s not easy, Mom. | 这一点都不简单 妈妈 |
[20:43] | I know it’s not, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[20:46] | And you don’t have to say it’s okay, | 你没必要说没关系 |
[20:49] | now, I know, it’s not, but… | 我知道不会没关系 但是… |
[20:52] | …we’re gonna get through this eventually, | 我们最后会挺过来的 |
[20:55] | right? | 对吗 |
[20:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:59] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[21:09] | We have five plastic surgery recovery suites now. | 我们有五间整形恢复套间 |
[21:12] | If we expand into the new site, we could have as many as 20. | 要是能扩建到新址 我们就会有二十间 |
[21:15] | I would keep the interior hotel-like, but hospital grade, | 房内保持酒店风格 但等级是医院级别的 |
[21:17] | as we did with the others. | 跟其他套间一样 |
[21:19] | – And carry through… – Excuse me. | -还附带着… -打扰一下 |
[21:20] | As you might have noticed, | 你也许发现了 |
[21:22] | when Rafael and Michael speak, | 当拉斐尔和迈克尔讲话时 |
[21:24] | it’s often more about what is unspoken than spoken. | 潜台词才是重点 |
[21:27] | What can I do for you, Detective Cordero? | 有什么可以效劳 科尔德罗警官 |
[21:31] | Can we talk to you for a sec? | 我们能跟你单独说几句吗 |
[21:33] | Apparently, there were some names missing | 很明显 你给我们的员工名单中 |
[21:35] | from that employee list you gave us? | 有几个名字漏掉了 |
[21:37] | We want to make sure it’s just an oversight. | 我们想确认这是否是你疏忽了 |
[21:40] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[21:42] | I know at least one bellboy who worked that night | 我知道那天晚上至少有一个男服务员 |
[21:44] | that wasn’t on the list. | 没有在名单上 |
[21:46] | Anything I can do to help. | 我愿意效劳 |
[21:49] | We need information on him. | 我们需要他的资料 |
[21:51] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[21:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[21:55] | Okay, I need to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[21:57] | At first you’re gonna be a little mad, | 刚开始你可能会有点生气 |
[22:01] | but then you’re gonna realize it’s okay. | 但你慢慢就会觉得 其实也没什么 |
[22:02] | Oh, yeah? Is that what’s gonna happen? | 是吗 这是接下来会发生的事吗 |
[22:04] | – I hope. – What is it? | -希望是 -什么事 |
[22:07] | Well, you know I’ve been seeing this guy, right? | 你知道我一直在约会 |
[22:10] | It’s Billy. | 那人是比利 |
[22:13] | Michael’s brother, Billy. | 迈克尔的哥哥 比利 |
[22:15] | What? | 什么 |
[22:16] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[22:17] | – For how long? – Like, six weeks. | -多久了 -有一个半月了 |
[22:21] | What?! At my engagement party? | 什么 在我的订婚派对上勾搭的吗 |
[22:22] | We had sex in Michael’s bathroom. Yeah. | 我们在迈克尔的卫生间里爱爱 |
[22:24] | – Lina! – I know! | -琳娜 -我知道 |
[22:25] | Michael and his brother– they don’t get along. | 迈克尔和他的哥哥 他们俩处不来 |
[22:27] | He doesn’t even like to talk about him. | 他甚至连提都不想提到他 |
[22:29] | And that’s why Billy wanted to keep it on the down-low, | 这就是为什么比利想低调点 |
[22:30] | because if it went away, it went away. | 因为你们不知道最好 |
[22:33] | But at this point, we want you to know. | 但这节骨眼 我们还是想告诉你 |
[22:35] | I mean, what if he’s using you to piss off Michael? | 万一他想利用你来气迈克尔呢 |
[22:38] | – Okay, first of all, thanks. – Well, no. Come on. | -谢谢你这么看得起我 -别这样 |
[22:40] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[22:41] | You know I didn’t mean it like that. | 你知道我不是这个意思的 |
[22:42] | I just don’t want you to get hurt. | 我只是不想你受到伤害 |
[22:44] | And Michael says that he’s been in a lot of trouble. | 迈克尔说他最近有很多麻烦事 |
[22:48] | I know, and he’s been honest with me about it, | 我知道 他对我一直很坦诚 |
[22:51] | but he’s changed. | 他变了 |
[22:54] | Just ask Michael to give him a chance. | 劝迈克尔给他一次机会吧 |
[23:07] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[23:11] | Petra, I’m… | 佩特拉 我… |
[23:12] | Look what I found. | 看我找到什么了 |
[23:18] | You kept the Frisbee? | 你还留着小飞盘 |
[23:20] | Of course I kept it. | 我当然留着 |
[23:23] | A Frisbee, maybe, but not a hat. | 也许是个飞盘 但肯定不是帽子 |
[23:25] | Of course it’s a hat. | 当然是个帽子 |
[23:26] | How big is our kid’s head going to be? | 我们的孩子头还能大到哪里去 |
[23:28] | I know. It’s awful, okay? | 我知道这很糟糕 |
[23:31] | You see, I’m really not prepared to be a mom. | 我还没准备好做个妈妈 |
[23:33] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[23:35] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会是个好妈妈 |
[23:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:42] | And our kid will grow into the Frisbee. | 我们的孩子能穿得下这个小飞碟的 |
[23:49] | God, the service in this place is terrible. | 老天 这儿的服务糟透了 |
[23:52] | – How long does it take to get a margarita? – Yeah. | -做杯玛格丽特要多久呢 -就是 |
[23:56] | Beautiful location, though. | 但这儿景色还是超赞的 |
[23:57] | It definitely has potential. | 这儿很有潜力 |
[24:00] | What, as in a place to invest in? | 你想收了做投资吗 |
[24:02] | I mean, it needs a huge remodel. | 但还需要做个大整改 |
[24:05] | And I’d have to empty my trust fund, | 这样我的信托基金就没了 |
[24:07] | which would be a huge undertaking. | 这样一来压力就大了 |
[24:09] | I’d be risking a lot. | 我会承担很大风险 |
[24:10] | Well, I think you should do it. | 我觉得你应该试试 |
[24:12] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[24:15] | We were so happy. | 那时我们很幸福 |
[24:17] | And then we had all the… | 然后我们又经历了那些… |
[24:20] | well… bad luck. | 厄运 |
[24:24] | The miscarriage, cancer. | 流产 癌症 |
[24:29] | But we can get back to what we had. | 但我们可以回到过去 |
[24:32] | I wish it was that easy. | 我也希望可以如此简单 |
[24:33] | But it can be. | 可以的 |
[24:35] | We have the best reason of all to stay together. | 我们有在一起的最好理由 |
[24:39] | A baby. | 一个宝宝 |
[24:41] | And I know how much you want that. | 我知道你有多想要个宝宝 |
[24:45] | And I know how much I want you. | 我也知道我有多想要你 |
[25:03] | – Just calm down, baby. – You don’t understand. | -别激动 宝贝 -你不明白 |
[25:04] | Billy’s only dating Lina to piss me off. | 比利跟琳娜约会只是想气我 |
[25:06] | Yeah I told her that, | 我跟她说了 |
[25:07] | and got to be honest, didn’t really go over great. | 可是说实话 她不听 |
[25:09] | Well, that’s what’s happening. | 就是这样 |
[25:10] | He thinks that the closer he gets to you, | 他认为他越接近你 |
[25:11] | the more uncomfortable I’ll get, and I’ll give him money. | 我就越不舒服 然后我就会给他钱 |
[25:13] | That’s what he wants. It’s what he always wants. | 这就是他想要的 这一直都是他想要的 |
[25:15] | $2,000, he asked me this time. | 这次他找我要两千美金 |
[25:17] | – What?! – Yeah. – Why didn’t you tell me? | -什么 -对 -你为什么没告诉我 |
[25:18] | Because I said no, because I’m saving for us, | 因为我拒绝了 因为我要存钱 |
[25:21] | our future. | 为我们的将来存钱 |
[25:22] | And he knows I don’t want him hanging around you, | 他知道我不想让他在你身边 |
[25:24] | so he’s hanging with Lina to get under my skin. | 所以他通过和琳娜约会来惹怒我 |
[25:26] | Well, don’t let him get under your skin, | 别让他惹怒你 |
[25:27] | because I can handle myself with your brother. | 因为我会处理好跟你哥哥的关系 |
[25:29] | Jane, you don’t understand. | 简 你不明白 |
[25:31] | Okay. Well, just tell me then, Michael. | 好 那就跟我说明白 迈克尔 |
[25:38] | Look, you know I was a bad kid. | 你知道我过去是个坏孩子 |
[25:40] | We talked about this. | 我们以前说过的 |
[25:41] | And I don’t need him telling you stories. | 你也不必去找他证实了 |
[25:42] | Okay. Is there a story in particular | 好 有什么特别的事 |
[25:44] | you don’t want him telling me about? | 是你不想让他告诉我的吗 |
[25:46] | We used to do stupid things. | 我们过去做了很多蠢事 |
[25:47] | What kind of stupid things? | 什么样的蠢事 |
[25:49] | Mostly… | 大部分是… |
[25:51] | stealing cars and selling the parts. | 偷车 然后再把零件卖出去 |
[25:54] | Oh, so, like, illegal stupid things. | 所以你说的是违法的蠢事 |
[25:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:58] | We worked out of this old garage. | 我们过去在一个旧车库做这些事 |
[26:00] | The cops found it. | 后来被警察发现了 |
[26:01] | He was only 16, no record. | 他当时才十六岁 没有不良记录 |
[26:03] | I already was in trouble. | 可我当时已经劣迹斑斑了 |
[26:06] | Billy took the blame. | 比利为我顶了罪 |
[26:07] | – What?! – I tried to come forward, | -什么 -我想要说出实情 |
[26:10] | but our-our lawyer said that if I did, | 但我们的律师说 如果我这么做 |
[26:12] | he’d still be in jail for lying. | 他还是会因隐瞒事实而坐牢 |
[26:14] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:18] | After that, I-I… I turned my life around. | 自那之后 我的生活彻底转变了 |
[26:21] | He went the other way. | 他却越过越糟 |
[26:24] | And I’ve been bailing him out ever since. | 从那时起我一直在帮助他摆脱困境 |
[26:29] | I wish you’d told me about this a while ago, you know? | 我希望你能早点告诉我 你知道吗 |
[26:31] | I should have. | 我该这么做的 |
[26:34] | But it’s not something I’m-I’m proud of, so… | 但这不是什么光彩的事 |
[26:37] | You don’t have to be proud with me. | 你不需要向我展示你的光鲜 |
[26:39] | Just honest. | 诚实就好 |
[26:41] | I can handle this stuff. | 这些我都可以接受 |
[26:42] | Just be honest with me, okay, Michael? | 你只要对我诚实就行了 好吗 迈克尔 |
[26:45] | Especially now with my mom lying | 尤其是我妈骗了我 |
[26:47] | and everything that’s happened. | 还有最近的这些事 |
[26:50] | I just need it. | 我需要你对我诚实 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry to just barge in like this, | 对不起我直接这么闯进来 |
[27:03] | but I didn’t know if you would want to see me. | 但我不知道你是不是想见我 |
[27:06] | I really screwed things up with Jane, Xiomara. | 我和简的见面被我搞砸了 希尔玛拉 |
[27:07] | Oh, no. What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[27:15] | Oh, I’ll turn that off. | 我去把电视关上 |
[27:16] | No. No, please. | 不 请不要关 |
[27:19] | It relaxes me. | 它让我觉得放松 |
[27:21] | Rogelio? | 罗格里奥 |
[27:22] | Yes. What? | 是 怎么了 |
[27:23] | And it was terrible, Xiomara. | 特别糟糕 希尔玛拉 |
[27:24] | When I am nervous, I talk, | 当我紧张的时候 我就会说很多话 |
[27:26] | and I was so nervous. | 而我当时非常紧张 |
[27:28] | Everything you told me about her– | 你跟我讲的关于她的那些事 |
[27:30] | how smart she was, and how she’s going to be a teacher, and… | 她有多聪明 她要成为一名教师 |
[27:33] | You know, I never did well in school, | 你知道 我当时在学校成绩不好 |
[27:35] | so, maybe I overcompensated a little. | 所以 也许我布置得有些过分了 |
[27:38] | The Mayan Ruins? | 玛雅遗址吗 |
[27:39] | It was actually quite beautiful, | 它其实非常美 |
[27:41] | but, yes, in retrospect, a little over the top. | 但是的 回想起来 是有点过了 |
[27:44] | Right. See, the thing is, | 对 你看 问题是 |
[27:46] | Jane’s not impressed with money or power. | 简不会被金钱或权力所打动 |
[27:49] | She likes going to the movies or shopping at Target. | 她喜欢看电影 或者去塔吉特购物 |
[27:51] | – That kind of thing, low-key stuff. – I see. | -那些比较低调的事 -我知道了 |
[27:53] | I just want to get it right with her. | 我只想处理好跟她的关系 |
[27:55] | And, anyway, she reached out again | 她又和我联系了 |
[27:57] | and invited me for dinner tonight. | 想邀请我今晚共进晚餐 |
[27:59] | So, I thought, you know, maybe you could come | 所以我想 或许你也一起来 |
[28:03] | to help make things less awkward. | 让场面别那么尴尬 |
[28:05] | Oh. I would, but… | 我想去 但是 |
[28:09] | Jane and I– | 简和我 |
[28:11] | Well, we’re not exactly on the greatest of terms right now. | 我们现在关系不是很好 |
[28:15] | Because of me? | 因为我吗 |
[28:17] | No. Because of me. | 不 是因为我 |
[28:22] | The last thing I wanted was to affect your relationship. | 我最不希望的就是我破坏你俩的关系 |
[28:24] | I know, and you’ve been surprisingly… understanding. | 我知道 你非常体谅我 |
[28:29] | She’s just having a hard time with it, which | 她只是一时难以接受 |
[28:31] | I also understand. | 这我也理解 |
[28:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:38] | This is so embarrassing. | 这太丢脸了 |
[28:49] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[28:51] | Just be yourself. | 只要做你自己就好 |
[28:54] | Jane just wants to get to know you. | 简只想了解你 |
[28:56] | She wants to show you baby pictures, | 她想给你看小时候的照片 |
[28:58] | normal stuff like that. | 像这样平凡的事 |
[29:03] | Okay, so, I tried to make one of my grandma’s recipes, | 我本想做外婆的一道拿手菜 |
[29:06] | but Michael is right. I can’t cook. | 但迈克尔是对的 我不会做饭 |
[29:09] | But in your unauthorized bio it says | 但你那未经授权的传记里说 |
[29:11] | that you were fond of takeout Thai. | 你喜欢泰国菜外卖 |
[29:13] | Oh, and sake bombs, it said. | 还有清酒炸弹 |
[29:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:17] | No, I-I-I… No, I think I’ll-I’ll… | 不 不 我想… |
[29:19] | I will pass at the moment. | 我现在先不喝 |
[29:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:22] | In fact, things seemed to be going surprisingly well. | 事实上 一切看起来都进行得很顺利 |
[29:25] | – Should we get started? – Let’s. | -我们开始吃吧 -开动吧 |
[29:26] | Actually, there is something I did want to talk to you about. | 事实上 我有件事想要跟你说 |
[29:29] | It’s about your mom. | 是关于你妈妈的 |
[29:31] | Pad Thai. | 泰式炒河粉 |
[29:32] | – Well, hello. – What about her? | -好棒啊 -她怎么了 |
[29:34] | You have to understand that she was not wrong. | 你一定要明白 她并没有错 |
[29:36] | – Excuse me? – When I was 17, | -什么 -我当时才十七岁 |
[29:38] | I was an idiot– kicked out of school, smoking weed. | 我是个蠢货 被学校开除 还抽大麻 |
[29:41] | – She wanted to protect you. – Look. | -她想保护你 -听着 |
[29:42] | I think it’s really nice that you want to defend her, | 我觉得你想为她辩解真的很贴心 |
[29:44] | but I don’t want to talk about it, okay? | 但我现在不想谈论此事 好吗 |
[29:45] | Mm. Right, that’s between me and my mom. | 这是我和我妈妈之间的事 |
[29:47] | So, how did you get into telenovelas? | 话说你是怎么开始演肥皂剧的 |
[29:50] | Jane, well, she was terrible, but she was scared. | 简 她这样做是不对 但她当时很害怕 |
[29:52] | Rogelio, come on. | 罗格里奥 拜托别说了 |
[29:53] | I just want you to see her side. | 我只是希望你能理解她 |
[29:54] | – I know her side. – She was crying, Jane. | -我理解她 -她哭了 简 |
[29:56] | And you don’t think that I’ve cried? | 你以为我就没哭过吗 |
[29:58] | But you wouldn’t know that because | 你当然不会知道 |
[29:59] | you don’t know anything about me, | 因为你对我一无所知 |
[30:00] | not even my middle name. | 甚至连我中间名字都说错 |
[30:02] | And that’s because of her. | 而这都是她一手造成的 |
[30:03] | And I guess for you, it is easy to forgive that | 对你而言 原谅这些并非难事 |
[30:06] | because you’ve only known about me for 16 months. | 因为你认识我不过才16个月 |
[30:07] | But I have thought about you every single day | 而我在过去23年里 |
[30:09] | for the past 23 years. | 每一天都在想着你 |
[30:13] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:15] | I’m-I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 很抱歉 我吃不下去了 |
[30:18] | Rogelio, you seem like a nice enough man, | 罗格里奥 你看起来是个不错的人 |
[30:20] | but we haven’t been a part of each other’s lives | 但是我们彼此的生活从未有过交集 |
[30:22] | until now, and we’ve been fine, | 目前为止 我们关系处得还不错 |
[30:24] | so let’s not force it. | 我们就维持现状吧 |
[30:41] | So… your dad left. | 你爸爸走了 |
[30:44] | I made him a little to-go box. | 我给他装了个外卖盒子 |
[30:47] | Extra cashew chicken, for future reference. | 额外装了份腰果鸡丁 留着以后吃 |
[30:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:52] | It’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[30:53] | I kept telling myself going in, | 我不断地告诉自己要想开一点 |
[30:56] | “No expectations, no expectations”. | “不要有所期待 不要有所期待” |
[31:00] | It’s impossible not to have expectations. | 没有期待是不可能的 |
[31:04] | What were they? | 你当时期待什么 |
[31:06] | You know, the fantasy. | 无非是幻想而已 |
[31:10] | Someone I could connect with immediately, | 幻想我能与他立即建立起情感联系 |
[31:13] | someone who I can see myself in, who gets me. | 他懂我 在他身上能看到我自己 |
[31:18] | Maybe someone who can help me figure out what to do right now. | 也许他能帮我搞清楚现在该怎么做 |
[31:22] | About the baby? | 关于这个孩子吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:26] | Rafael as a single father is not what I pictured. | 我没想过拉斐尔会做单身父亲 |
[31:31] | And I didn’t picture us raising it with him. | 我也没想过我们和他一起抚育孩子 |
[31:35] | There’s no perfect answer. | 没有完美的答案 |
[31:38] | But I’m in it with you, remember? | 但是我会全力支持你 记得吗 |
[31:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:46] | And I wouldn’t be able to do it without you. | 没有你 我自己根本做不到 |
[31:59] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再和你吵下去了 |
[32:03] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[32:09] | These are the divorce papers. | 这是离婚协议 |
[32:16] | You were about to have sex with me yesterday. | 你昨天差点就跟我上床了呢 |
[32:18] | We stopped. | 我们停下来了 |
[32:19] | Yes, but I could tell you didn’t want to. | 没错 但我知道你不想停下来 |
[32:20] | Petra, please, let’s keep what little dignity we have left. | 佩特拉 拜托给彼此都留一点尊严吧 |
[32:23] | Jane’s going to change her mind. | 简会改变主意的 |
[32:24] | You’re going to have to share custody of that baby. | 你到时就得和别人共同抚养那个孩子了 |
[32:26] | I’m hoping I won’t. | 我希望不至于如此 |
[32:27] | You will. You know you will. | 你会的 你知道你会的 |
[32:30] | Rafael, we can work it out. | 拉斐尔 我们有办法解决的 |
[32:32] | Not if I don’t love you anymore. | 可我已经不爱你了 这没办法解决 |
[32:38] | You make me sick. | 你真让我恶心 |
[32:41] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[32:42] | So sign the divorce papers. You’ll get your $250,000 | 签了这份离婚协议 你将拿到你那25万 |
[32:45] | and we’ll be done with each other. | 从此以后你我再无瓜葛 |
[33:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[33:03] | I heard what you said about not forcing things. | 你说”保持现状” |
[33:06] | This is not forcing things. | 我也不想强求什么 |
[33:07] | This is… apologizing. | 我来是为了道歉 |
[33:11] | I think I was trying to make up | 那晚我试图用两个小时 |
[33:13] | for all these years in two hours. | 来弥补这些年来的一切 |
[33:17] | I was trying to impress you. | 我试图给你留下好印象 |
[33:19] | But I went too far, so… | 但我做得太过了 所以… |
[33:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:23] | No. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[33:26] | I think I was hard on you, | 我觉得我对你也太凶了 |
[33:28] | and I had expectations that were… | 而我当时所抱的期望 |
[33:30] | totally unreasonable. | 也是完全不合理的 |
[33:32] | Then let’s begin again. | 那我们重新开始吧 |
[33:34] | Can we? | 可以吗 |
[33:36] | Good. | 太好了 |
[33:38] | Your mother told me you brought baby pictures, | 你妈妈跟我说 你带来了小时候的照片 |
[33:40] | so I brought you one as well. | 所以我也给你带了一张 |
[33:45] | To celebrate our relationship. | 庆祝我们相认 |
[33:52] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么好了 |
[33:55] | Say nothing. It’s yours to keep. | 什么都不用说 这一张是给你的 |
[33:58] | I was also thinking about what you said, how… | 我也考虑了你所说的 |
[34:00] | we haven’t been a part of each other’s life for 23 years. | 23年来 我们彼此的生活从未有过交集 |
[34:03] | And that’s true. | 确实如此 |
[34:06] | But I didn’t know about you all that time. | 那是因为我一直不知道你的存在 |
[34:09] | But… | 但… |
[34:10] | now that I know, | 现在我知道了 |
[34:12] | I’m not walking away from you, Jane Gloriana Villanueva. | 我不会离开你了 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[34:17] | Even if it’s not perfect. | 即使会有不完美的地方 |
[34:20] | Nothing’s perfect. | 世事无完美 |
[34:22] | Perfect is a fantasy. | 完美只是一种幻想 |
[34:24] | And in this moment, | 而此时此刻 |
[34:25] | Jane realized she had something in common | 简意识到她和她爸爸之间 |
[34:27] | with her father after all. | 终究还是有着共同之处 |
[34:31] | I can’t walk away from this baby. | 我不能扔下这孩子不管 |
[34:33] | And I know that’s not what you want to hear, | 我知道你不愿意听到这些 |
[34:35] | but that’s where I’m at. | 但这是我的态度 |
[34:37] | Whether you stay with Petra or get a divorce… | 无论你是选择和佩特拉继续 还是离婚 |
[34:38] | We’re divorcing. | 我们正在办理离婚 |
[34:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:42] | But, regardless, I can’t walk away. | 但是 无论如何 我不能放弃这个孩子 |
[34:45] | And I wanted to be honest with you | 我跟你实话实说 |
[34:46] | because you were honest with me. | 是因为你对我也很坦诚 |
[34:49] | And you’re okay with this? | 那你能接受这件事吗 |
[34:53] | I am. | 我能 |
[34:55] | Absolutely. | 绝对接受 |
[34:57] | So, what? | 那么怎么办 |
[34:58] | I’m gonna get my kid on weekends? | 我是每周末才能和孩子在一起吗 |
[35:01] | ‘Cause I’ll fight for more time. | 我会争取更多时间的 |
[35:03] | We’ll have to work out custody. | 我们会解决监护权的问题 |
[35:04] | It’s not gonna be easy. | 这可不是件容易的事 |
[35:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:08] | But nothing is and nothing’s perfect. | 但没什么是容易的 也没什么是完美的 |
[35:10] | We’ll just have to make it work. | 我们只能尽全力去达成 |
[35:13] | Absolutely. | 说得对 |
[35:15] | Together. | 齐心协力 |
[35:16] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会想出解决办法的 |
[35:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[35:25] | Not really. | 不好 |
[35:26] | I’m freaking out. | 我好紧张 |
[35:29] | Well, just know that I am freaking out with you. | 你只要知道我和你一样紧张就行了 |
[35:31] | I do. | 我知道 |
[35:34] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢你 迈克尔 |
[35:39] | And when you get home, be prepared for tacos, beer | 等你回到家 准备好迎接炸玉米饼 啤酒 |
[35:43] | and me in your Ronaldo jersey. | 和穿着罗纳尔多球衣的我吧 |
[35:46] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[36:04] | And now I must draw your attention back to Jane’s plan. | 回到简的计划上来 |
[36:07] | The one that involved tacos. | 计划的内容有炸玉米饼 |
[36:12] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[36:13] | And her in a Ronaldo jersey. | 和穿着罗纳尔多球衣的她自己 |
[36:16] | The only problem? | 可唯一的问题是 |
[36:17] | She could not find that jersey. | 她找不到那件球衣了 |
[36:23] | I can get you the number of a few custody lawyers I know. | 我可以给你介绍几个擅长打监护权官司的律师 |
[36:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:27] | This whole thing is just messed up. | 这事弄得真是一团糟 |
[36:33] | A guy I can’t stand is gonna be involved | 一个令我无法忍受的家伙 |
[36:35] | in raising my kid. | 竟然要来抚养我的孩子 |
[36:38] | I just don’t know what Jane’s doing with him. | 真不知道简和他在一起搞些什么 |
[36:43] | Rafael, do you have feelings for her? | 拉斐尔 你喜欢上她了吗 |
[36:46] | It’s… complicated. | 这事… 很复杂 |
[36:48] | Not that complicated. | 也不是那么复杂 |
[36:50] | He liked her. | 他喜欢她 |
[37:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[37:04] | But, alas, | 但很可惜 |
[37:06] | dead bellboys tell no tales. | 死掉的服务生再也… |
[37:09] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[37:11] | S-Sin… | 西恩… |
[37:13] | Rostro. | 罗斯特拉 |
[37:16] | Anymore. | 开不了口了 |
[37:23] | I’m sorry, Mother. | 我很抱歉 母亲 |
[37:25] | I really thought it was going to work out. | 我真以为这法子行得通 |
[37:27] | I know you did, darling. | 我知道你是怎么想的 亲爱的 |
[37:28] | But, eh… | 但是… |
[37:31] | it’s done. | 结束了 |
[37:33] | No use worrying. You’ll just ruin your skin. | 再担心也于事无补 还会毁了你的皮肤 |
[37:36] | Come. Sit. | 过来坐吧 |
[37:40] | Let’s moisturize. We’ll come up with a plan. | 先来补补水 我们会想出办法的 |
[37:49] | Moisturizer’s not going to help that. | 润肤膏可治不了熊猫眼 |
[37:59] | But I don’t understand. | 可我不明白 |
[38:00] | What is Sin Rostro? | 西恩·罗斯特拉是什么 |
[38:02] | Not what, who. He’s a big drug kingpin | 不是”什么” 是”谁” 他是个大毒枭 |
[38:06] | who disappeared for a few years and recently resurfaced. | 销声匿迹多年 最近又重新露面了 |
[38:09] | Connected to my hotel? | 他和我的酒店有什么关系 |
[38:10] | Well, your friend Roman Zazo | 你的朋友罗曼·扎佐 |
[38:12] | seemed to have had some sort of relationship with him. | 似乎和他有着某种关系 |
[38:14] | Wait, why am I just not hearing about this? | 慢着 为什么这事我从不知情 |
[38:16] | We couldn’t compromise the investigation. | 我们不能破坏调查行动 |
[38:19] | Zazo was waiting | 扎佐临死之前 |
[38:20] | to be contacted by Sin Rostro just before he died. | 正是等着西恩·罗斯特拉来联系他 |
[38:24] | Wait, there have been two murders now. In my hotel. | 等等 我的酒店里已经发生两起凶杀案了 |
[38:27] | And we want to prevent any more. | 我们也想阻止类似事件的再度发生 |
[38:30] | Which is why all of this needs to stay in this room. | 所以你们今天听到的话严禁外泄 |
[38:32] | No one can know what the bellboy said. | 不能让人知道那个服务生说过什么 |
[38:34] | No one breathes the words “Sin Rostro.” | 谁也不准再提”西恩·罗斯特拉”这个名字 |
[38:37] | Do you understand? | 你们听明白了吗 |
[38:45] | Jane. | 简 |
[38:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:54] | Jane… | 简 |
[38:55] | You knew. | 你早就知道了 |
[38:57] | All this time, | 从始至终 |
[38:59] | you knew and you didn’t tell me. | 你都知道 却不告诉我 |
[39:02] | – I didn’t want to compromise the investigation. – Oh, please. | -我不想破坏调查行动 -得了吧 |
[39:05] | Who was I gonna tell? | 我还能告诉谁啊 |
[39:07] | – It’s complicated. – No, it’s not. | -情况很复杂 -不 不复杂 |
[39:09] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[39:10] | You stood there this morning when I was telling you | 今天早上你站在那儿 我告诉你 |
[39:12] | that Petra cheated on Rafael with his best friend | 佩特拉背着拉斐尔和他的好朋友有染 |
[39:14] | – and you pretended to be surprised. – I know. | -你竟然还装作一脸震惊 -我知道 |
[39:17] | I-I felt… I feel terrible. | 我觉得… 我也很不好受 |
[39:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在逗我吗 |
[39:24] | I didn’t tell you about the affair | 我没告诉你这件事 |
[39:26] | because when I found out you were pregnant, I freaked out. | 是因为当我听说你怀孕时 我吓坏了 |
[39:29] | I didn’t want the baby. But I changed my mind. | 我不想要这个孩子 但我改变主意了 |
[39:31] | You know this. I changed my mind. | 你知道的 我已经改变主意了 |
[39:33] | You would’ve let me give that baby | 你曾打算让我把这个孩子 |
[39:35] | to a couple who may have been totally wrong. | 交到一对根本不适合的夫妻手上 |
[39:36] | I made a mistake. | 我是一时糊涂 |
[39:37] | – A mistake? – Yes, I made a mistake. | -一时糊涂 -是的 我是一时糊涂 |
[39:40] | – Wait. Jane. Jane. Please. Please. – I got to go. | -等等 简 别走 -我得走了 |
[39:42] | – Let go of me. – I’m sorry. | -放开我 -对不起 |
[39:47] | Look, I screwed up. | 好吧 都是我的错 |
[39:51] | I was scared, I was stupid. | 我当时吓傻了 一时糊涂 |
[39:54] | But everything I did, I did because I love you. | 但我做的这一切 都是因为我爱你 |
[39:58] | Jane. | 简 |
[39:59] | D-Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[40:16] | But Jane didn’t know if she could forgive him. | 可是简不知道自己是否能原谅他 |
[40:20] | In fact, in that moment, | 实际上 在那一刻 |
[40:21] | betrayed by the man she thought she knew so well, | 被自认为十分熟悉的男人背叛 |
[40:24] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva knew only one thing: | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦只知道一件事 |
[40:28] | she needed her mother. | 她需要她的妈妈 |
[40:33] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[41:03] | You could have warned me. | 你可以先提醒我再动手的 |
[41:05] | You would have said no. | 你可能会不同意 |
[41:08] | And it was the only way to break that prenup. | 这是破坏婚前协议的唯一办法了 |
[41:11] | Mrs. Solano, | 索拉诺夫人 |
[41:12] | – you sure you’re feeling okay? – Yes, | -你确定你没事吗 -是的 |
[41:14] | – much better. Thank you. – Good. | -好多了 谢谢 -好的 |
[41:16] | So, can you tell me how this happened? | 你能告诉我这伤是怎么弄的吗 |
[41:21] | My husband did it. | 是被我丈夫打的 |
[41:23] | And I’d like to file a police report. | 我要向警方报案 |
[41:26] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[41:27] | Sometimes you really do need your mother. | 有时候你确实非常需要你的妈妈 |