时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ok, here’s what we left of. | 《处女情缘》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Jane got accidentally inseminated. | 简不小心被人工授精了 |
[00:05] | But I’ve never had sex! | 可我都还没做过爱呢 |
[00:06] | And this created a lot of problems for a lot of people. | 这给很多人带去了困扰 |
[00:08] | First, there’s Rafael, the father of the baby. | 首先是孩子的生父 拉斐尔 |
[00:11] | He recently found out his wife was cheating on him. | 他最近发现妻子红杏出墙 |
[00:13] | – We are done, Petra. -What? | -够了 佩特拉 -什么 |
[00:13] | But Petra have bigger problems. | 但佩特拉还有更大的麻烦 |
[00:16] | That she’s being blackmailed by a man named Ivan. | 她正被一个叫伊凡的人勒索 |
[00:19] | And now she could not pay him. | 可是现在她没钱给他 |
[00:21] | Yep, pretty dramatic. | 没错 就是这么夸张 |
[00:22] | Also dramatic, Jane recently reunited with her father. | 同样夸张的是 简与她的父亲重聚了 |
[00:26] | I’m not walking away from you, Jane Gloriana Villanueva. | 我不会离开你了 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[00:28] | And her mother had been going closer to him as well until… | 她妈妈也与他日益亲密 直到… |
[00:31] | You have to focus on your relationship with Jane, | 你得专心处理和简之间的关系 |
[00:33] | and I’ll only get in the way. | 而我会成为你们之间的障碍 |
[00:34] | But Jane didn’t know that, see, | 但简并不知道这件事 因为… |
[00:35] | she was busy with her new job, student teaching. | 她正忙着自己的新工作 实习教学 |
[00:38] | Girls, please welcome your new teacher Ms. Villanueva. | 女孩们 请欢迎你们的新老师维兰纽瓦小姐 |
[00:42] | Erase that photo. | 把照片删了 |
[00:42] | No way. | 没门 |
[00:44] | It’s perfect for our website. | 这放我们网站上简直棒极了 |
[00:45] | Have you seen this website? | 你上过这个网站吗 |
[00:46] | Although, teaching was going to get complicated as well. | 但是教书的事情也变得复杂起来 |
[00:49] | This might help bring people to the church. | 这也许会让更多人来教堂 |
[00:50] | And speaking of complicated, | 说到复杂 |
[00:52] | Jane just found out | 简刚刚发现 |
[00:53] | her fiance had been lying to her for a very long time. | 她的未婚夫骗了她很久 |
[00:56] | All this time, you knew and you didn’t tell me. | 从始至终 你都知道 却不告诉我 |
[00:58] | And so she ended it with him, but still, | 于是他们分手了 但是 |
[01:01] | She never expected this to happen. | 她没料到会发生这种事 |
[01:03] | And now, we will continue. | 现在 我们继续 |
[01:10] | When Jane Villanueva was nearly 19, | 在简·维兰诺瓦差不多十九岁的时候 |
[01:13] | she kissed Rafael Solano for the very first time. | 她第一次亲了拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[01:18] | It was magical, it was perfect. | 感觉宛如童话 |
[01:20] | – He’s amazing. – Shut up. | -他超级棒 -不是吧 |
[01:23] | The guy you’ve been after all summer? | 你暗恋了整个暑假的那个男的 |
[01:24] | I thought he didn’t know my name, and he did. | 我以为他不知道我的名字 可他知道 |
[01:26] | Oh, my God, and I swear, the kiss wasn’t even the best part. | 而且我发誓 跟他接吻还不是最棒的 |
[01:29] | We had a talk. It was like one of those talks that lasts forever, | 我们聊了聊 是那种让人永生难忘的交谈 |
[01:33] | and then he looked into my eyes… | 然后他看着我的眼睛 |
[01:35] | Unfortunately, as Jane described their magical talk, | 不幸的是 就在简描述他俩梦幻般的谈话时 |
[01:38] | Xo had the distinct impression that… | 希尔的直觉告诉她 |
[01:40] | He sounds like a playboy, hon. | 他听起来像是个花花公子 宝贝 |
[01:42] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[01:45] | He seemed like he would be, | 虽然看起来像花花公子 |
[01:47] | but he wasn’t. | 但他不是那种人 |
[01:56] | He seemed so sincere. | 他看起来那么真诚 |
[01:58] | That’s what makes a good playboy. | 这就是花花公子的高明之处 |
[02:00] | You never feel like you’re getting played. | 你丝毫没感觉到自己被耍了 |
[02:05] | It’s a good lesson. From now on, stay away from guys like that. | 吸取教训 从现在起 离那种男人远点 |
[02:12] | And for four years, | 在接下来的四年 |
[02:14] | nine months and 23 days, | 九个月零二十三天里 |
[02:16] | Jane did stay away from guys like that. | 简一直回避着那样的男人 |
[02:25] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[02:26] | – We-we were just… – We-we had the… | -我们只是在… -我们… |
[02:28] | I was just looking for you | 我来找你是因为 |
[02:29] | because Abuela’s waiting in the car. | 外婆在车里等着急了 |
[02:30] | Okay, sure. Coming. | 好的 这就去 |
[02:34] | Okay, I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[02:44] | In truth, Jane’s head was spinning. | 其实 简的脑袋有点晕 |
[02:46] | What just happened? She broke up with Michael hours ago. | 刚才是怎么回事 她才跟迈克尔分手 |
[02:49] | Jane! | 简 |
[03:01] | And yet, she had this feeling with Rafael. | 但是 她对拉斐尔有感觉 |
[03:05] | What kind of feeling? | 什么样的感觉 |
[03:09] | Like I’m meant to be with him or something, | 那种我跟他是命中注定的感觉 |
[03:12] | which I know sounds ridiculous. | 我知道听起来很荒唐 |
[03:13] | Yeah, it does. I’m sorry. | 的确很荒唐 抱歉 |
[03:16] | I have to say it. | 我必须得实话实说 |
[03:17] | If it were me, you would say it. | 如果换成我 你也会这么说的 |
[03:20] | You just broke up with Michael who you were with for two years. | 你才跟交往了两年的迈克尔分手 |
[03:23] | – Yeah, I know. – It’s crazy to jump into something so fast. | -我知道 -这么快就开始新恋情太疯狂了 |
[03:25] | And Rafael isn’t exactly | 而且拉斐尔又不是那种 |
[03:26] | a no-strings-attached rebound guy. | 可以随便玩玩的过渡男友 |
[03:29] | And you’re having a baby together. | 你们俩要有孩子了 |
[03:31] | What if something goes wrong? It could get ugly. | 要是出事了怎么办 会很难堪的 |
[03:34] | Not to mention the fact that we know he used to be a playboy. | 更别提他原来还是个花花公子 |
[03:36] | And you’re from different worlds. | 你们不是一个世界的人 |
[03:38] | He’s still married. | 他还没有离婚 |
[03:39] | And his soon-to-be ex-wife seems crazy. | 而且他未来的前妻可不是省油的灯 |
[03:42] | Yeah, that’s true. That is all true. | 没错 你说的都没错 |
[03:45] | Don’t go there, Jane. | 别陷进去 简 |
[03:47] | You’re too smart for that. | 可不要犯傻 |
[03:51] | And yet… | 但是… |
[03:53] | You’re totally staring at your phone, waiting for it to ring. | 你盯着手机 明显是在等电话 |
[03:55] | – No, I’m not. – She totally was. | -我才没有 -她就是在等电话 |
[04:00] | Now, how can I afford studio space? | 我哪有钱租舞蹈室啊 |
[04:01] | What do I look like, Paulina Rubio? | 你当我是谁 宝琳娜·卢比奥吗 |
[04:03] | OMG! It’s him, it’s him! | 天哪 是他 是他 |
[04:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:06] | Oh, hi. Hey. | 你好 |
[04:07] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[04:09] | What? | 什么 |
[04:18] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[04:26] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:27] | I just really wanted to see you again. | 我只是想再见见你 |
[04:31] | Jane, our kiss last night… | 简 我们昨晚那个吻 |
[04:36] | Well, it just kind of happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[04:38] | Before things go further, I just… | 在我们发展下去之前 |
[04:40] | I wanted to do things the right way and take you on a date. | 我想正式邀请你与我约会 |
[04:46] | I also really want to kiss you again. | 我也很想再亲你一口 |
[04:54] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[04:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:00] | Come on. | 你想啊 |
[05:01] | I just ended things with Michael last night, | 我昨晚才跟迈克尔分手 |
[05:03] | and my head is spinning, | 我现在头脑很混乱 |
[05:05] | and however I feel about you… | 而且无论我对你有什么感觉 |
[05:06] | How do you feel about me? | 你对我有什么感觉 |
[05:08] | Just… | 就是 |
[05:11] | give me some time, okay? | 给我点时间 好吗 |
[05:14] | I have a lot on my plate. | 我现在有点手忙脚乱 |
[05:16] | No problem. I get it. | 没问题 我明白了 |
[05:19] | Just, I don’t know. | 那么… |
[05:21] | Let me know when I can kiss you again. | 啥时候能亲你了 你再跟我说 |
[05:26] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[05:27] | Looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[05:35] | Your phone was buzzing. | 你的手机刚在响 |
[05:50] | I have to get ready for school, but I will see you | 我得去学校了 到时在酒店见 |
[05:52] | at the hotel for dinner with Rogelio. | 要跟罗格里奥一起吃晚餐 |
[05:54] | Actually, I’m gonna skip it. | 我就不去了 |
[05:55] | Why don’t you go, just the two of you? | 不如你一个人去 你们俩吃 |
[05:57] | What happened? You’re suddenly not into Rogelio? | 怎么了 你突然不喜欢罗格里奥了 |
[05:59] | Here’s the truth. | 其实 |
[06:01] | Xo didn’t want to complicate Jane’s relationship with her father. | 希尔是不想把简和她父亲的关系搞复杂 |
[06:04] | He’s too dramatic. | 他太小题大做了 |
[06:06] | Petra, what are you doing? | 佩特拉 你在干什么 |
[06:08] | Petra, you’ll recall, had two big problems. | 你们应该还记得 佩特拉有两个大麻烦 |
[06:11] | Ivan, no, no, sh…. | 伊凡 别挣扎 |
[06:18] | I’m going to take off your pillowcase now, okay? | 我现在把你枕套拿掉了 |
[06:20] | So just stay calm. | 你别激动 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:25] | No, no. | 不 别出声 |
[06:27] | Ivan, Ivan, keep your voice down. | 伊凡 伊凡 小点声 |
[06:28] | Get him back in the closet, Petra. | 把他关回衣柜里 佩特拉 |
[06:30] | Turn the television on. He’s too loud! | 把电视打开 他声音太大了 |
[06:34] | Stop it! Stop! | 别乱动 停 |
[06:40] | What is your plan, Petra? | 你有什么计划 佩特拉 |
[06:43] | I don’t know, mother. | 我也不知道 妈妈 |
[06:44] | I’ve never held someone hostage before! | 我以前又没绑架过人 |
[06:48] | We can’t let him go. He’ll tell Milos where we are. | 我们不能放他走 他会告诉米勒我们在哪 |
[06:52] | Well, we can’t just leave him in there. | 我们也不能将他藏在这里 |
[06:54] | He just wants money, okay? | 他只是想要钱 好吗 |
[06:55] | $250,000– that’s what this is about. | 25万 就这么多 |
[06:59] | You know, I think his price might just have gone up. | 我觉得他的要价可能变高了 |
[07:05] | Jane? | 简 |
[07:07] | These are the Flanagans. | 这两位是弗拉纳根夫妇 |
[07:10] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[07:11] | May I just give you a hug? | 我能抱你一下吗 |
[07:14] | A hug? | 拥抱 |
[07:21] | You must be a parent of one of my students. | 你是我学生的家长吧 |
[07:24] | No. | 不是 |
[07:25] | We don’t actually have kids… yet. | 我们没有孩子 暂时没有 |
[07:28] | But we really, really want to. | 但是我们真的很希望有孩子 |
[07:30] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[07:31] | Really? You think so? | 真的吗 你真的这么想 |
[07:34] | That’s-that’s incredible. | 这真是太棒了 |
[07:36] | We’re just so happy to hear that. | 你能这么说真好 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:39] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[07:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:42] | So I should go. | 我应该去上课了 |
[07:44] | Of course. God bless you! | 当然 愿主保佑你 |
[07:48] | You, too. | 愿主也保佑你们 |
[07:51] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:52] | Let’s just hope her fertility rubs off on you. | 希望你们能沾到她的孕势 |
[07:58] | Oh, stop. | 别这样 |
[08:00] | A hug never hurt anyone. | 一个拥抱又不伤天害理 |
[08:02] | I just think it’s wrong. | 我只是认为这么做不对 |
[08:04] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[08:05] | I prayed long and hard about this, | 我一直诚心祈祷 |
[08:07] | and I know God brought Jane to us for a purpose. | 我知道简的到来一定是上帝的安排 |
[08:10] | To bring more people to our church. | 让更多的人来到我们的教堂 |
[08:12] | Here. Pass out more coins. | 给 再去多发些硬币 |
[08:16] | 我们的苦难圣母 处女 简 | |
[08:20] | It was just so weird, the way they were staring at me. | 他们那样盯着我看 真是太奇怪了 |
[08:22] | Then they asked for a hug. | 之后他们就想抱我一下 |
[08:24] | Maybe they know you’re my daughter. | 也许他们知道了你是我女儿 |
[08:26] | My fans do crazy things. | 我的粉丝很疯狂 |
[08:28] | You know, that could actually be it. | 很可能就是这个原因 |
[08:30] | – You guys doing okay? – We’re great. | -用餐还愉快吗 -很好 |
[08:32] | I asked for my salad to be slightly dressed. | 我让你们沙拉只放一点酱 |
[08:33] | This is just dressed. | 这份的酱太多了 |
[08:35] | My potatoes are cold, there’s a smudge on my knife, | 土豆是凉的 餐刀也是脏的 |
[08:37] | and… | 还有 |
[08:38] | Oh. He is fine. He’s absolutely fine. | 没关系 他吃得很开心 |
[08:44] | So, Jane, how is your mother? | 简 你妈妈最近怎么样 |
[08:46] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[08:49] | Oh, wonderful. | 很好 |
[08:50] | I’m fine, too. Make sure she knows that. | 记得告诉你妈妈 我也过得不错 |
[08:52] | What happened to you two? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[08:54] | Why? Did she say something? | 什么 她说什么了 |
[08:56] | Just that it was complicated and you were being dramatic. | 只是说事情有点复杂 你有点小题大做 |
[08:59] | She said that I was dramatic?! | 她说我小题大做 |
[09:02] | That’s right! You’re looking good! | 没错 你们跳得很好 |
[09:08] | All right! | 很好 |
[09:10] | Great job, girls. Good job. You were awesome! | 真棒 姑娘们 跳得真棒 你们太棒了 |
[09:14] | We’ll see you next week. Now, get out! | 我们下周见 快走吧 |
[09:18] | Miss Xo? | 希尔小姐 |
[09:20] | My daughter really wanted to introduce us. | 我的女儿想介绍我们认识 |
[09:23] | Apparently, we both like pistachio ice cream | 显然 我们都喜欢开心果味的冰激凌 |
[09:25] | and the color orange, so we’re perfect for each other. | 还喜欢橙色 所以我们很般配 |
[09:28] | Oh, so that’s why Eva was asking. | 原来伊娃问我是为了这件事 |
[09:31] | I’ll give you two some privacy. | 我让你们俩单独待会儿好了 |
[09:37] | So, here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[09:39] | My daughter really wants me to ask you out. | 我女儿真的很想让我约你出去 |
[09:41] | I don’t know how she knows this, | 我不明白她是怎么知道的 |
[09:42] | but apparently you just ended things with someone? | 不过很显然 你刚结束一段感情 |
[09:45] | And one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:48] | One… | 一 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 孩子们 |
[09:52] | I just ended things with someone. | 我跟某人分手了 |
[10:01] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:03] | Want to get some pistachio ice cream? | 一起去吃开心果味冰激凌怎么样 |
[10:05] | I’ll wear orange. | 我会穿橙色的衣服 |
[10:06] | Sounds tempting. | 听起来很棒 |
[10:11] | But I’m not looking to date right now. | 但是我现在没有约会的打算 |
[10:13] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[10:15] | Well, for the record, I wasn’t planning on doing this. | 说实话 之前我没打算这样做 |
[10:18] | But then I saw you, and I figured it was worth a try. | 但我一看到你 就想试一试 |
[10:24] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[10:38] | Your watch. | 你的手表 |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | And I was wondering if you hadn’t seen my computer case. | 你有没有看见我的电脑包 |
[10:46] | It was in the living room… | 我之前放在客厅里了 |
[10:48] | Jane, stop. | 简 别这样 |
[10:51] | Come on, Jane, I can’t… I can’t do this. | 求你了 简 我 我做不到 |
[10:54] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[10:55] | This. Returning each other’s stuff. | 像这样 归还对方的物品 |
[10:58] | Like, what is happening here? | 我们是怎么了 |
[11:00] | Look, I lied. | 我是撒谎了 |
[11:01] | I know that. I-I didn’t want the baby, | 我知道 我之前不想要这个孩子 |
[11:03] | and I panicked, and I am so sorry. | 我慌了 我很抱歉 |
[11:07] | But this is not the end for us, Jane. | 但我们不应该就这样结束 简 |
[11:10] | You don’t go from marrying someone one day to breaking up– | 你不能今天说好结婚 明天就分手 |
[11:13] | it doesn’t happen. | 你不能这样 |
[11:15] | I don’t know what to say, Michael. | 我不知道该说什么 迈克尔 |
[11:17] | Something’s changed. | 有些事情不同了 |
[11:19] | I… | 我 |
[11:21] | – I’m sorry. – Is this about Rafael? | -我很抱歉 -是因为拉斐尔吗 |
[11:24] | No. | 不是 |
[11:24] | Okay. I’m sorry. I just… | 好吧 抱歉 我只是 |
[11:27] | I just had to ask. | 想问清楚 |
[11:32] | I have to go to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[11:41] | It was awful and awkward. | 刚才简直糟透了 还很尴尬 |
[11:43] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[11:45] | Want to know what will help get your mind off of it? | 想知道怎样能摆脱这些烦心事吗 |
[11:47] | My birthday. | 我的生日派对 |
[11:48] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你啊 |
[11:49] | You waited a whole ten seconds to work in your birthday. | 你居然等了十秒才提起你的生日 |
[11:52] | And it came up perfectly naturally. | 自然而然就聊到了 |
[11:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:55] | Well, you know how | 你还记得 |
[11:55] | we were supposed to go to the opening of that club. | 我们本该去那个夜店的开幕式 |
[11:57] | Well, I thought we were on the list, | 我以为我们在入场名单上 |
[11:59] | but it turns out we can’t get on the list | 但我们没在名单上 |
[12:01] | because the guy who was going to get us on the list… | 因为能把我们放到名单里的那个人 |
[12:03] | She wants you to ask Rafael | 我想让你问问拉斐尔 |
[12:04] | if he can get us back on the list. | 能不能把我们放回到名单里 |
[12:07] | He’s an investor in the club. | 他是那个夜店的投资者之一 |
[12:13] | And he’s your baby daddy, | 他还是你孩子的爸爸 |
[12:13] | so he kind of has to say yes, right? | 所以他一定会同意的 对吧 |
[12:19] | Yeah, I’ll ask him next time I see him. | 好吧 下次见面的时候我问问他 |
[12:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:22] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那 |
[12:31] | Have you had enough time? | 你已经想清楚了 |
[12:34] | Ready to go on a date? | 准备好跟我约会了 |
[12:35] | No. I came to ask a favor, actually, | 还没有 我其实是想让你帮个忙 |
[12:38] | which is totally unrelated to our current situation. | 但这事跟我们目前的情况完全没有关系 |
[12:41] | And what is our current situation? | 我们目前是什么情况 |
[12:43] | Back to the favor. | 还是说帮忙的事情吧 |
[12:44] | So, there’s a club that you’re apparently an investor in. | 你投资了一个夜店 |
[12:47] | – Viento. – Yes, exactly. | -维安多 -正是 |
[12:48] | And it’s my friend’s birthday. | 因为我朋友要过生日了 |
[12:50] | I was dispatched to ask if you could | 他们让我来问问你 |
[12:51] | put a group of us on the list. | 看能不能把我们放在名单上 |
[12:54] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[12:56] | Great. She’ll be thrilled. | 很好 她会很高兴的 |
[12:57] | But just so you know, I’m gonna be there, so… | 但是我也会在 所以… |
[12:59] | – Huh? – Yeah, it’s opening night, | -什么 -那是开幕之夜 |
[13:01] | I have to make an appearance, so we’ll be there, together. | 我需要出席 所以我们俩都会在 |
[13:06] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[13:08] | But just so you understand, it’s not a date. | 不过你要明白 这不是约会 |
[13:09] | Agreed. Definitely not a date. | 同意 绝对不是约会 |
[13:11] | No, seriously, it’s not a date. | 严肃点 这不是约会 |
[13:13] | I know, it’s not a date. | 我知道不是约会 |
[13:14] | No. You’re smiling when you say that. | 不对 你说这话的时候在笑 |
[13:16] | No, I’m not. | 我才没有 |
[13:17] | Yes, you are. Say it again, no teeth. | 你有 重新说一遍 别露齿 |
[13:21] | It’s not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[13:41] | So, you want to get frozen yogurt | 今晚买点冻酸奶 |
[13:42] | – and watch “Love Actually” tonight? – I can’t. | -看部《真爱至上》吧 -不了 |
[13:44] | I have plans. It’s Frankie’s birthday, | 我今晚有计划 今天是弗兰基的生日 |
[13:46] | – and we’re going to this club. – What club? | -我们要去个夜店 -什么夜店 |
[13:47] | – I think Viento. – Really? | -我记得叫维安多 -真的吗 |
[13:49] | I’ve read about that place. How’d you get in? | 我看过那地方的报道 你怎么能去 |
[13:51] | Rafael’s an investor, actually, so… | 拉斐尔是投资人 所以… |
[13:52] | So he’ll be there. | 那他也会在场 |
[13:54] | Yes, but we’re not going together. | 对 但是我们不一起去 |
[13:55] | – Yeah, but he will be there. – Enough, Mom. | -但是他会在场 -够了 妈妈 |
[13:57] | Next stop, Biscayne Boulevard. | 下一站 比斯坎大道 |
[14:04] | Rogelio was asking about you. | 罗格里奥问起你了 |
[14:05] | Way to change the subject. | 真会转换话题 |
[14:08] | So… what’d he say? | 那…他说什么了 |
[14:11] | Well, he said that you were the one | 他说你才是那个 |
[14:12] | that was actually being a little dramatic. | 有点小题大做的人 |
[14:14] | Me?! | 我 |
[14:16] | What you are about to witness | 接下来你们将看到的是 |
[14:18] | is two creatures who are inherently dramatic | 两个天生喜欢小题大做的人 |
[14:20] | attempt to behave like they are | 尝试着表现得 |
[14:22] | not dramatic. | 一点都不夸张 |
[14:24] | Oh. Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[14:26] | – How have you been? – Great, actually. | -你最近怎么样 -很不错 |
[14:27] | – Me, too. Really great. – Happier than ever. | -我也是 非常好 -比任何时候都幸福 |
[14:29] | Life is beautiful. I’m having fun. | 生活如此美好 我很快乐 |
[14:31] | I’m having so much fun. | 我非常快乐 |
[14:32] | – In fact, I have a date tonight. – Me, too. | -实际上 我今晚有个约会 -我也是 |
[14:36] | You also have a date tonight? | 你今晚也有约会 |
[14:37] | – Yeah, that’s right. – So, I tell you I have a date, | -没错 -我告诉你 我今晚有约会 |
[14:39] | and suddenly you have a date, too? | 突然之间 你跟我说你也有约会 |
[14:40] | No, not suddenly. I already had a date. | 不是突然之间 我本来就有约会 |
[14:42] | You just suddenly know about it. | 你只是现在突然知道而已 |
[14:45] | Well, great. | 很好 |
[14:46] | Wonderful. If we both have dates, | 太好了 如果我们俩都有约会 |
[14:48] | we should do it together, you know? | 我们应该一起约会 你说是吧 |
[14:49] | Double date, for two people who both have dates. | 四人约会 双方都有约会对象 |
[14:52] | I can’t wait! | 我迫不及待了 |
[14:53] | – Great. – Great. | -太棒了 -太棒了 |
[14:56] | And now you are witnessing two creatures | 接下来你们就要看到这俩人 |
[14:57] | who both need to find dates. | 都急需找个约会对象 |
[15:10] | Look, I’m… I’m here because I’m desperate, Lachlan. | 我来这是因为我走投无路了 拉克伦 |
[15:14] | I-I’ve… never been desperate before. | 我从来没有如此绝望过 |
[15:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[15:19] | Money. $350,000. | 钱 三十五万美金 |
[15:23] | I’ll pay it all back as soon as I get my divorce– | 只要我离婚成功了 我会立刻把钱还你的… |
[15:24] | I’ll get more than enough out of the prenup. | 我会从婚前协议拿到很多钱的 |
[15:28] | Look, I know you have no reason to trust me or… help me | 我知道你没有理由再相信我或帮助我 |
[15:32] | after what I did, leaving you for Rafael | 因为我为了拉斐尔抛弃你 |
[15:34] | and making you looking bad in that meeting. | 让你在那次会议上出丑 |
[15:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:38] | I have no reason to trust you or help you. | 我没有任何理由相信或者帮助你 |
[15:42] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:45] | We can’t keep him here forever. | 我们不能一直把他藏在这 |
[15:47] | We might have to consider… | 我们应该考虑一下 |
[15:50] | What? | 什么 |
[15:51] | I know people from the old country. | 我认识老家的一些人 |
[15:53] | They could take care of him for us. | 他们能帮我们解决他 |
[15:56] | Mother, that’s crazy! | 妈 这太疯狂了 |
[15:57] | It is realistic. | 这很实际 |
[15:59] | Now, here are your options: you kill him… | 现在 你有两个选择 杀了他 |
[16:03] | or let him go, and risk Milos finding you– | 或者放他走 然后冒着被米勒找到的危险 |
[16:05] | and then you’ll wish you were dead. | 那时你就会生不如死 |
[16:09] | Your choice. | 你自己选吧 |
[16:26] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[16:28] | They’re not from me. | 不是我送的 |
[16:30] | I just came by to drop off your computer case. | 我只是过来给你送电脑包 |
[16:32] | They came while I was here. | 然后有人送花进来 |
[16:37] | You’re not the person I thought you were. | 你变了 |
[16:56] | – Hi. – We have to talk. | -你好啊 -我们得谈谈 |
[17:00] | Michael saw the flowers you sent, | 迈克尔看到你送我的花了 |
[17:02] | and he was so hurt, it was awful. | 他很伤心 这太糟糕了 |
[17:04] | Jane, that wasn’t my intention. | 简 我不是故意的 |
[17:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:07] | But that’s why I’m saying it’s too soon. | 这就是我说进展太快的原因 |
[17:09] | – What, because of Michael? – Yes, because of Michael. | -什么 因为迈克尔 -对 因为迈克尔 |
[17:12] | We were engaged. I was… I was about to marry him. | 我们之前订婚了 我都准备嫁给他了 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:18] | But, Jane, he’s kind of been a jerk to me. | 但是 简 他对我一直很不友善 |
[17:22] | And you don’t think that’s justified? | 你不觉得这事出有因吗 |
[17:24] | I mean, whatever jealousy he was feeling, | 不管他是怎么样的嫉妒 |
[17:25] | clearly he was right in feeling it, | 他的嫉妒是有道理的 |
[17:26] | because there’s something here. | 因为我们之间确实很暧昧 |
[17:28] | That’s exactly my point, that there’s something here. | 这就是我想说的 我们之间很暧昧 |
[17:30] | Don’t you understand there are | 你难道不明白 |
[17:31] | other people’s feelings involved? | 这事还牵扯到别人的感受吗 |
[17:33] | We can’t just do whatever we want. | 我们不能随心所欲 |
[17:37] | Just stop all of this. | 停止这场闹剧 |
[17:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:52] | Jane. | 简 |
[17:55] | I’m Nora. This is my husband Ben. | 我叫诺拉 这是我丈夫本 |
[17:57] | We are just so excited to meet you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[17:59] | Can I just get one hug? | 我能抱抱你吗 |
[18:01] | I’ll be quick. | 我动作很快的 |
[18:02] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[18:05] | Do you by any chance know my father? | 你不会刚好认识我的父亲[天父]吧 |
[18:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:12] | Everyone knows Him. | 人人都认识他[上帝] |
[18:15] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[18:16] | My wife took the coin home, | 我妻子把硬币带回家 |
[18:17] | and we so want a baby, | 我们太渴望有个孩子了 |
[18:18] | so we thought it’s worth a try. | 所以我们想着也许值得一试 |
[18:20] | Sorry, | 不好意思 |
[18:21] | what coin are you talking about exactly? | 你们到底在说什么硬币 |
[18:30] | You’re selling coins with my face on it? | 你们在卖有我头像的硬币 |
[18:33] | No, not selling, distributing. | 不是卖 是分发 |
[18:36] | This is crazy! | 这太夸张了 |
[18:38] | This is hope, Miss Villanueva. | 这是希望 维兰纽瓦小姐 |
[18:41] | This is already bringing more people to the church. | 这已经吸引了很多人来教堂 |
[18:43] | Why didn’t you tell me about this? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[18:45] | Well, many people like you, and like St. Theresa, | 因为很多人比如圣特蕾莎 还有你 |
[18:48] | are humble about publicizing their gifts. | 对于自己的天赋都很低调 |
[18:50] | I am not a saint. | 我不是圣人 |
[18:52] | Yes. We made that clear on the website. | 没错 我们在网站上说得非常明确 |
[18:54] | You are, however, | 但你确实是个 |
[18:56] | a pregnant virgin. | 怀孕的处女 |
[18:57] | Medical mistake or not, it is a miracle. | 不论是不是医疗失误 这都是一个奇迹 |
[19:01] | I mean, think of the moments that had to | 想想在你怀孕之前 |
[19:03] | happen to lead you up to your pregnancy. | 发生的一系列事件 |
[19:05] | And think of the hope that you are giving others | 想想你给那些相信你超凡受孕能力的人们 |
[19:09] | who believe in your extraordinary fertility. | 所带来的希望 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:13] | I’m just not comfortable with this. | 但我很反感这样 |
[19:21] | Anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[19:22] | My contact in Ecuador confirmed | 我在厄尔多瓜的线人确认了 |
[19:24] | that Sin Rostro’s shipping container is coming in two days. | 西恩·罗斯特拉的集装箱会在两天后到达 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:29] | Okay, this is big. | 很好 这是大消息 |
[19:30] | We intercept a huge drug shipment, we’re heroes. | 截断这次大规模运毒 我们就是英雄了 |
[19:35] | What is up with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[19:37] | This case is your baby, you should be celebrating. | 这案子是你带的 你现在应该开心才对 |
[19:40] | I’ll celebrate when we intercept the drugs | 等我们截获了毒品 |
[19:42] | and catch Sin Rostro. | 抓住西恩·罗斯特拉的时候再庆祝吧 |
[19:47] | Hi. We’re on the list. | 你好 我们的名字在名单上 |
[19:48] | Jane Villanueva, party of four. | 简·维兰纽瓦一行四个人 |
[19:50] | We’re gonna have so much fun. I promise. | 我们会玩得很开心的 我保证 |
[19:52] | – You doing okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -当然 我很好 |
[19:54] | She was not fine. | 她一点也不好 |
[19:55] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[19:59] | Saint Jane the Virgin | 圣处女简 |
[20:01] | was in no mood to be in a nightclub tonight. | 今晚没心情来夜店玩 |
[20:04] | And she was certainly in no mood to see… | 当然她也没心情见到… |
[20:07] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[20:13] | Ooh, I knew your baby daddy | 我就猜到你孩子的父亲今晚 |
[20:14] | was gonna be surrounded by women all night. | 会被一群莺莺燕燕围着 |
[20:16] | Look, our drinks are here. | 来吧 我们自己喝酒 |
[20:20] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[20:22] | At least Rafael was heeding Jane’s warning | 至少拉斐尔听从了简的警告 |
[20:24] | and staying away. | 和她保持距离 |
[20:28] | I mean, sure, I like the stage, | 我是说 我当然喜欢舞台 |
[20:29] | but the thing about television | 但演电视剧最大的好处 |
[20:30] | is that you get to touch so many lives, all at once. | 是你可以同时接触到各式各样的生活 |
[20:33] | That’s so true. | 说得太对了 |
[20:35] | Plus, plays are so boring. | 还得说一句 戏剧太无聊了 |
[20:36] | That is also true. | 你说得也没错 |
[20:38] | Welcome to the worst | 欢迎来到世上最糟糕的 |
[20:39] | double date in the world. | 四人约会现场 |
[20:40] | So what do you do for work, Marco? | 对了 你是做什么工作的 马尔科 |
[20:42] | Though we can’t all be international superstars, | 虽然不是每个人都能成为国际巨星 |
[20:44] | we all must make a living, right? | 但都总得讨生活嘛 不是吗 |
[20:46] | I’m kind of in-between jobs. | 我目前还处于待业状态 |
[20:48] | Oh, so you’re unemployed. | 这么说你失业了 |
[20:51] | Currently, yeah. | 目前是这样的 |
[20:54] | I played professional soccer for a few years. | 我踢了几年的专业足球 |
[20:57] | Just retired. | 刚刚退役 |
[20:58] | You were a professional soccer player? | 你曾是专业足球运动员吗 |
[21:00] | In Europe for seven years and the last five here in the States | 去欧洲踢过七年 之后的五年来美国 |
[21:03] | with the New York Red Bulls. | 为纽约红牛队效力 |
[21:04] | Wait, you’re Marco Esquivel? | 慢着 你是马尔科·埃斯基韦尔吗 |
[21:06] | – Yeah. – You’re really awesome. | -是我 -你踢得实在太棒了 |
[21:08] | Oh, I was all right. | 还凑合吧 |
[21:10] | Now I feel stupid for not knowing. | 我真是个笨蛋 竟然一直不知道 |
[21:12] | No, I’m sorry. I-I usually never lead with it, | 不 该我说抱歉 刚见面我一般不说这个 |
[21:14] | because people tend to treat me differently. | 因为这会让别人对我区别对待 |
[21:18] | I agree completely. | 我完全同意 |
[21:19] | I wish people would treat me like a normal person. | 我也希望人们能把我当作普通人对待 |
[21:20] | And here is the bottle | 这瓶红酒 |
[21:21] | we special ordered for you, Mr. De La Vega. | 是我们为您特别准备的 维嘉先生 |
[21:23] | Please, take it away. | 请你把它拿走 |
[21:24] | I’ll be happy to drink normal people wine. | 给我一瓶普通人喝的红酒就可以了 |
[21:27] | So, why-why did you stop? | 话说回来 你为什么不踢了呢 |
[21:29] | Too old? | 上年纪了吗 |
[21:30] | My daughter, actually. | 因为我女儿 |
[21:32] | I was just traveling too much. | 过去我忙于工作 四处奔波 |
[21:33] | I can’t miss all these important moments, you know? | 我不能再错过她今后每个重要时刻了 |
[21:37] | You know, my daughter can’t stop talking | 我女儿经常跟我说 |
[21:38] | about how much she loves your class. | 她多么喜欢上你的舞蹈课 |
[21:41] | Come here, you. | 来跟我亲一下 |
[21:44] | Well, I’m not supposed to have favorites, but… | 我不该对任何学生偏心 但是… |
[21:47] | between you and me, she’s my favorite. | 我可以私下告诉你 其实她是我的最爱 |
[21:50] | Mine, too. | 也是我的最爱 |
[21:56] | Meanwhile, it should be known | 与此同时 大家应该知道 |
[21:57] | that Frankie was having the most fun she’d had | 弗兰基玩得正嗨 |
[21:59] | since… well, her last birthday. | 上次这么疯还是在… 她的上个生日 |
[22:04] | You know what’s not fun? | 你知道无趣是什么样的吗 |
[22:07] | Being the sober pregnant girl in a noisy nightclub. | 就是一个清醒的孕妇待在喧嚣的夜店里 |
[22:18] | Hey, you guys want to go grab some food? | 一起去拿些吃的怎么样 |
[22:20] | – No. You, Jane, dance. – No, no, no, no. | -不要 简 来跳舞 -不 不行的 |
[22:23] | Jane, let me explain. | 简 你听我解释 |
[22:24] | Oh, no. You don’t have to explain anything. | 不用 你什么都不用解释 |
[22:26] | She’s an old friend. That was weird. | 她是我一个老朋友 刚才那动作看着奇怪 |
[22:27] | – It meant nothing. – No, no, no. It’s fine. | -但不代表什么 -不用解释 没关系的 |
[22:27] | We’re gonna go dance anyway, so I’ll see you later. | 反正我们要去跳舞了 待会儿见了 |
[22:29] | – Jane… – Take care! | -简 -你自己保重 |
[22:30] | Come on, guys, let’s go dance. | 来吧 姑娘们 我们去跳舞 |
[22:35] | On the bright side, | 好在 |
[22:37] | Xiomara’s night | 希尔玛拉今晚的约会 |
[22:38] | was going much better than expected. | 比她预想的要顺利得多 |
[22:40] | So, I had a lot of fun tonight. | 我今晚过得很开心 |
[22:42] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:55] | I apologize, but my beautiful date is going dancing, | 抱歉 我那漂亮的约会对象跳舞去了 |
[22:58] | whereas I must work tomorrow. | 而我明天还得工作 |
[23:01] | – Great. Thanks for the announcement. – Yes. | -太好了 多谢告知 -是的 |
[23:05] | Oh, and I might need a ride home | 还有我可能需要人送我回家 |
[23:07] | because I had too much normal people’s wine. | 因为那瓶普通人的红酒我喝多了 |
[23:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:13] | I have to wake up early with my daughter anyway. | 反正我明天也要和女儿早起 |
[23:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:24] | You have to eat something or you’ll die. | 你得吃点东西 否则你会死的 |
[23:27] | I’m going to take off your gag, but one kick… | 我现在把布取下来 但如果你乱动一下 |
[23:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:42] | Don’t let him have that fork. | 别让他拿到那把叉子 |
[23:44] | I’m not stupid, mother. | 我又不傻 妈妈 |
[23:56] | Is that peanut sauce? | 里面放了花生酱吗 |
[23:58] | I don’t know. I just ordered chicken from room service. | 我不知道 我只是订了酒店的鸡肉 |
[24:01] | I have peanut allergy. | 我对花生过敏 |
[24:03] | Oh, my… mother, go! Get your medicine pen! | 我的天… 妈妈 快把你的药笔拿来 |
[24:05] | My mother’s allergic to shellfish. | 我妈妈对贝类海鲜过敏 |
[24:08] | Mother, now! | 妈妈 快啊 |
[24:09] | We should let him die. | 我们得让他死 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么 |
[24:12] | He dies, our problem is over. | 他一死 我们的问题就解决了 |
[24:14] | Can’t breathe. | 不能呼吸了 |
[24:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[24:23] | Mother, where is it?! Now! | 妈妈 笔在哪 快告诉我 |
[24:26] | What? | 什么 |
[24:29] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 我的天 |
[24:34] | Come on. Come on. | 快醒醒 快醒醒 |
[24:36] | Come on. Come on! | 快醒醒 快醒醒 |
[24:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:55] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[24:57] | I was just trying to get some water. | 我只是想喝点水 |
[24:58] | – That’s Vodka. – Thank you. | -这是伏特加 -多谢 |
[25:04] | Here you go. | 喝吧 |
[25:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:10] | Jane, come on, this is ridiculous. | 简 拜托 这样太荒唐了 |
[25:11] | – You want to be with me. – Stop. | -你想和我在一起的 -别说了 |
[25:13] | I-I can’t do that to Michael. | 我不能这么对迈克尔 |
[25:16] | We were together for two years. | 我们在一起两年了 |
[25:18] | You broke up for a reason. | 你和他分手是有原因的 |
[25:21] | Look, he doesn’t have to know. | 听着 他不一定要知道这事 |
[25:25] | And I get that you don’t want to hurt his feelings, | 我理解你不想伤害他的感情 |
[25:26] | but if that’s all it is, then-then we can be discreet. | 如果是因为这个 那我们可以谨慎点 |
[25:29] | That’s not all it is. | 不只是这个原因 |
[25:30] | Then what? | 还有什么 |
[25:32] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[25:33] | What-what if something goes wrong? | 要是出了什么问题怎么办 |
[25:37] | – It can get more complicated. – It’s true. | -事情就会更复杂了 -没错 |
[25:38] | It can. But we won’t let that happen | 确实有可能 但我们不会让这种事情发生 |
[25:41] | because we’ll put the baby first. | 因为我们会将孩子放在首位 |
[25:44] | And if we work… | 可如果我们真在一起了… |
[25:47] | can you imagine anything better for a baby | 你想想 还有什么能比一个孩子 |
[25:48] | than its parents actually together? | 在父母的共同抚养下长大更棒的吗 |
[25:51] | You’re still married. | 你现在还没离婚 |
[25:52] | I filed for divorce. | 我已经申请离婚了 |
[25:53] | But Petra’s crazy. | 可佩特拉就是个疯子 |
[25:54] | She filed assault charges against you. | 她指控你家暴 |
[25:56] | What if she does something else? | 要是她再干出别的事来怎么办 |
[25:58] | Jane, she just wants money. | 简 她只是想要钱 |
[26:00] | You say the word, I settle. | 只要你答应我 这事我来解决 |
[26:03] | We’re from different worlds. | 我们就是两个世界的人 |
[26:05] | This isn’t my world, Jane. | 这不是我的世界 简 |
[26:07] | Maybe it used to be, but it’s not anymore. | 也许以前是 但以后不会了 |
[26:10] | Look, I just want to be with you. | 听着 我只是想和你在一起 |
[26:12] | I want to get to know you; I want to get ready for our baby. | 我想要了解你 为我们的孩子做好准备 |
[26:15] | And I get the timing isn’t perfect, | 我知道现在不是时候 |
[26:16] | but that’s just the way it is. | 但生米已经煮成了熟饭 |
[26:19] | But the baby’s not waiting. | 而且孩子可不会等 |
[26:21] | Let’s take advantage of this time now, | 所以在孩子出生之前 |
[26:24] | before there are three of us. | 让我们充分利用现有的时间 |
[26:28] | Jane, I want to get to know you. | 简 我想了解你 |
[26:34] | I’m going outside. | 我先出去 |
[26:36] | No one has to know we’re leaving together. | 免得让人发现我们是一起走的 |
[26:39] | Just meet me. | 来见我 |
[26:44] | Jane knew that to go with Rafael would be | 简很清楚 跟拉斐尔出去就相当于 |
[26:46] | to undo everything she’s said, | 收回了所有曾经许下的誓言 |
[26:48] | every signal she’s given, | 撤销发出的所有信号 |
[26:50] | every single thing her mother had warned her about. | 忘记她妈妈告诫过她的每一件事 |
[26:57] | But there was a baby coming. | 但是宝宝就要出生了 |
[26:59] | They didn’t have all the time in the world. | 他们没有那么多的时间了 |
[27:04] | And so, for the first time in her life, | 所以生平第一次 |
[27:06] | Jane threw caution to the wind. | 简将警告抛之脑后 |
[27:13] | Wait, popcorn and fruit strips? | 等等 爆米花和水果条吗 |
[27:15] | Don’t judge me. I have cravings. | 不许有意见 我有孕期特权 |
[27:17] | And cookies. What’s your flavor? | 还有饼干 你喜欢什么口味 |
[27:18] | Anything with chocolate. | 只要有巧克力就行 |
[27:20] | Good man. | 品位不错 |
[27:22] | All right, anything else you want? | 好了 你还要什么 |
[27:31] | What happened to being discreet? | 不是说好要谨慎的吗 |
[27:32] | We’re the only people in the popcorn | 卖爆米花和水果条的货架间 |
[27:33] | and fruit strips aisle right now. | 只有我们两个人 |
[27:48] | I’m sorry I got too drunk. | 对不起我喝高了 |
[27:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:53] | Did I do anything | 我有没有做什么 |
[27:54] | I’m gonna be embarrassed about tomorrow? | 会让我明天醒来感到很羞愧的事 |
[27:56] | I don’t think you’re gonna remember anything tomorrow. | 我认为明天醒来你不会记得任何事 |
[28:00] | In that case… | 那样的话… |
[28:04] | I’m going to tell you why I got so drunk. | 我要告诉你为什么我喝得这么醉 |
[28:09] | I was very, very jealous of… | 我非常非常嫉妒… |
[28:13] | Marco the soccer player. | 那个足球运动员马尔科 |
[28:18] | Luckily, | 幸运的是 |
[28:19] | Xiomara knew he would remember none of this tomorrow. | 希尔玛拉知道他明天不会记得这些事 |
[28:32] | Meanwhile, Jane and Rafael would remember | 与此同时 简和拉斐尔会铭记 |
[28:36] | every moment of this night. | 今晚的每一分每一秒 |
[28:39] | – Ducks? – Yes. | -鸭子 -是的 |
[28:40] | – You’re scared of ducks? – I am. | -你居然害怕鸭子 -没错 |
[28:43] | Look, I was nine years old. | 那时候我九岁 |
[28:46] | And there was an incident. | 出了点状况 |
[28:48] | I ran out of bread, and then they all attacked me. | 面包都扔完了 然后它们就围攻我 |
[28:51] | Look… Okay, you… | 说真的 你 |
[28:52] | One duck might be cute, but six or seven ducks | 一只鸭子也许很可爱 但六只或者七只 |
[28:55] | is terrifying. | 就很可怕 |
[29:00] | Your turn, strangest fear now. | 该你了 最奇怪的恐惧是什么 |
[29:02] | Because there in the moonlight, they were having | 因为在这月光下 他们进行的 |
[29:05] | one of those talks. | 是那种谈话 |
[29:06] | You know, the kind that goes on forever. | 永远没有尽头的谈话 |
[29:10] | Why’d your mom leave? | 你妈妈为什么离开 |
[29:13] | I don’t know, to be honest. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[29:15] | I was four. | 我才四岁 |
[29:17] | And I woke up the morning after my birthday, | 生日的第二天早上醒来 |
[29:19] | and… she was gone. | 她就走了 |
[29:24] | My God. | 天呐 |
[29:28] | What did your dad tell you? | 你爸爸是怎么说的 |
[29:31] | He said she was gone, | 他说她走了 |
[29:33] | she was selfish, and that we had to move on. | 说她很自私 我们必须继续生活 |
[29:45] | Least favorite food. Now. | 现在说最不喜欢的食物 |
[29:47] | Caviar. I can’t stand it. | 鱼子酱 我受不了 |
[29:49] | You’re ridiculous that you just said caviar right now. | 你刚才居然说鱼子酱吗 真是太荒唐了 |
[29:50] | But I was being honest. | 我说的是实话 |
[29:54] | Okay, most surprising thing about you. Now. | 你有什么绝技可以惊艳全场 |
[29:56] | Oh, oh, I can rap. | 我可以说唱[音同”打包”] |
[29:59] | Like presents? | 打包礼物吗 |
[30:00] | No, like my mom was really into 8 Mile for a hot minute. | 不 我妈妈很喜欢《八英里》 |
[30:04] | Turns out, I have a knack. | 事实证明 我有天赋 |
[30:08] | – Do it. – No. | -唱来听听 -不要 |
[30:09] | Then I don’t believe you. | 那我就不相信你 |
[30:12] | *You asked me to rap so I’ll ask for the map* | *你叫我说唱 我就问你要一张* |
[30:14] | *To your heart, let’s take it slow just to start…* | *通往你内心的地图 让我们慢慢来* |
[30:15] | Oh, too deep. Too deep! | 够了 够了 |
[30:17] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – You asked me to rap! | -不不不 -你让我唱的 |
[30:18] | – You have to keep going. – Your fault! | -你必须继续 -都是你的错 |
[30:19] | – Keep going! Keep going! Keep going! – No! | -继续 继续 继续 -不 |
[30:20] | That’s all you get. | 就这些了 |
[30:22] | Is there anything you can’t do? | 有什么你不会做的吗 |
[30:26] | – My turn. My question. – Okay. | -轮到我提问题了 -好吧 |
[30:28] | You know, I was thinking the name Gigi was cute. | 我在想孩子的名字 琪琪不错 |
[30:30] | Yeah, if you want her to be a stripper. | 是啊 如果你想让她当脱衣舞娘 |
[30:31] | What? | 什么 |
[30:33] | You hate the name Gigi, too? | 你也讨厌琪琪这个名字吗 |
[30:34] | Totally hate it. | 很讨厌 |
[30:36] | Fine. Let’s move on to boys’ names. | 好吧 来想男孩的名字吧 |
[30:38] | No, no need. We are having a girl. | 不需要 我们生的是女儿 |
[30:41] | My family only has girls. | 我们家只生女儿 |
[30:42] | My grandmother, she had six sisters. | 我外婆 她有六个姐妹 |
[30:44] | All of them had daughters. | 她们生的也都是女儿 |
[30:46] | True story. | 这是真的 |
[31:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:32] | I appreciate. | 很感谢 |
[31:34] | Sure. | 没什么 |
[31:40] | That was smart. | 这招很聪明 |
[31:42] | Seeing his bracelet. | 你看见他的手环了 |
[31:43] | You’ve earned his trust. | 你已经取得他的信任了 |
[31:48] | Ah, yes, | 是的 |
[31:49] | the classic “poison your hostage | 经典招数 “给敌人下毒 |
[31:51] | and then save him to earn his trust” technique. | 救活他 取得他的信任” |
[31:53] | Works every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[31:55] | I hope the rest of your plan works as smoothly. | 我希望你剩下的计划可以顺利实施 |
[32:06] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[32:08] | The Leopard! What? What is it? | 豹子 什么 怎么了 |
[32:09] | Jane’s missing! | 简失踪了 |
[32:11] | – What? – She didn’t come home last night! | -什么 -她昨晚没回家 |
[32:13] | Her bed hasn’t been slept in. | 她的床根本没动 |
[32:14] | I’ve called Frankie, Lina, Luca. | 我已经给弗兰基 琳娜和卢卡都打过电话了 |
[32:16] | She’s young, Xiomara. | 她很年轻 希尔玛拉 |
[32:17] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[32:18] | Jane always comes home or calls. | 简不回家的话会打电话的 |
[32:20] | Hi, Frankie? It’s Xo. | 你好 弗兰基 是希尔 |
[32:23] | I-I’m sorry to call you again, but have you heard anything? | 很抱歉又给你打电话 你有消息了吗 |
[32:27] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[32:30] | What about Michael? | 问过迈克尔了吗 |
[32:31] | M-Maybe she’s with him. | 也许她和他在一起 |
[32:32] | B-But I shouldn’t call him. | 可是我不能给他打电话 |
[32:35] | You know what, I’m just gonna call him. | 好吧 我马上给他打电话 |
[32:36] | I-I’ve called everyone else. | 我已经给所有人都打过电话了 |
[32:38] | Okay. I’m gonna tweet my 6.3 million followers | 好吧 我发个”请寻找简”的标签 |
[32:41] | with the hashtag “Please Find Jane.” | 给我那630万关注者 |
[32:43] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[32:45] | Xo? Is everything all right? | 希尔 有什么事吗 |
[32:47] | Is Jane there, | 简是不是 |
[32:48] | by any chance? | 在你那里 |
[32:50] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[32:52] | I’m sorry, I just… I’m a little worried. | 对不起 我就是 有点担心 |
[32:54] | She-she didn’t come home last night, and… | 她昨晚没回家 |
[32:58] | You know Jane, | 你了解简的 |
[32:59] | she doesn’t do this. | 这不是她的风格 |
[33:02] | Yeah, you should… you should, | 是的 你应该 你应该 |
[33:04] | – you should check with Rafael. – What? | -你应该问问拉斐尔 -什么 |
[33:07] | Yeah. I think they were planning on meeting up. | 是的 我想他们昨晚约会了 |
[33:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:11] | Yeah. So, anyway, | 没关系 |
[33:12] | I got to go. | 我挂了 |
[33:14] | Take care, Xo. | 保重 希尔 |
[33:20] | 1,454 retweets in three seconds. | 三秒钟就有1454条转发 |
[33:23] | Do not worry, Xiomara. | 别担心 希尔玛拉 |
[33:24] | My fans are on the hunt for Jane. | 我的粉丝们会找到简的 |
[33:27] | Oh! Oh, oh! Wake up, wake up! | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[33:29] | I’m gonna be late! I got to get to work! | 我要迟到了 我要去上班 |
[33:33] | Mom, I know. I’m so sorry. I… | 妈妈 我知道 对不起 |
[33:35] | Yes, I fell asleep. | 是的 我睡着了 |
[33:36] | But, yeah, I’m fine and I’m at school | 不过我没事 我在学校 |
[33:38] | and I will call you later. Bye. | 晚点再给你打 再见 |
[33:48] | Miss Villanueva? | 维兰纽瓦小姐 |
[33:49] | Sister Margaret. | 玛格丽特修女 |
[33:50] | Good morning. How are you? | 早上好 你好吗 |
[33:51] | What are you thinking, | 你是怎么想的 |
[33:52] | coming to school dressed like this? | 居然穿成这样来学校 |
[33:55] | I… overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[33:56] | And I was late, but I have a sweater inside and… | 我迟到了 但我办公室有运动衫 |
[33:58] | We do have a strict code of conduct, and this behavior | 我们有严格的行为准则 你这种行为 |
[34:01] | cannot be tolerated. | 是无法被容忍的 |
[34:02] | And as for your future here, | 为你在这里的未来着想 |
[34:05] | I’m just not comfortable | 看到老师穿成这样来学校 |
[34:07] | with teachers who arrive on campus like this. | 我就是感觉不舒服 |
[34:15] | Would it make you more comfortable | 如果我继续给别人拥抱 |
[34:17] | if I gave out a few hugs? | 会让你感觉舒服一些吗 |
[34:22] | That would certainly help. | 那肯定会有所帮助的 |
[34:34] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[34:35] | My husband owns the hotel. | 这是我丈夫开的酒店 |
[34:38] | What do you want? | 你想要做什么 |
[34:40] | To help you take down Rafael. | 帮你扳倒拉斐尔 |
[34:43] | I have information that will ruin him. | 我手上有能打垮他的情报 |
[34:46] | What’s in it for you? | 对你有什么好处呢 |
[34:50] | Money. | 钱 |
[34:51] | $350,000. | 三十五万美金 |
[34:59] | Now, see… last time, you set me up. | 上次 你给我下了套 |
[35:03] | So why should I trust you? | 这次我为什么要相信你呢 |
[35:05] | Because I’m naked. | 因为我一丝不挂 |
[35:09] | Record us. | 录下来 |
[35:10] | You can expose it and humiliate me any time you want. | 你可以在任何时候曝光它 |
[35:14] | Ruin my life with one click of a button. | 轻轻一按就能毁了我的人生 |
[35:18] | I’ll never be able to show my face in Miami society again. | 我就永远不能在迈阿密混了 |
[35:23] | I’m interested. | 我挺感兴趣的 |
[35:24] | Was he ever. | 他哪次不是呢 |
[35:32] | You must be Rafael Solano, are you not? | 你一定是拉斐尔·索拉诺 是吗 |
[35:35] | I am. | 我是 |
[35:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:38] | I am Jane’s father. | 我是简的父亲 |
[35:41] | Oh, uh, it’s nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[35:43] | I wish I could say the same. | 我希望我也能这么说 |
[35:45] | Jane’s mother was worried all night. | 简的母亲整晚都很担心 |
[35:48] | Oh, I am so sorry. We-we just kind of… | 对不起 我们只是 |
[35:50] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[35:53] | I know your game. | 我知道你在玩什么 |
[35:55] | I used to be just like you. | 我过去就像你一样 |
[35:56] | Ridiculously good-looking, with charisma, with swagger, | 长得特别帅 有魅力 时髦 |
[35:59] | notching girls onto my belt. | 吸引女孩跟我上床 |
[36:00] | No, that’s-that’s not what’s happening… | 不 不是这样的 |
[36:02] | I have had sex with a lot of women. | 我和很多女人上过床 |
[36:04] | Way more than you, I’m sure! | 比你多多了 我敢肯定 |
[36:08] | I am sure that that’s true. | 我肯定那是真的 |
[36:10] | Mm-hmm. But Jane is different. | 但简不一样 |
[36:13] | Jane is special. | 简很特别 |
[36:16] | Remember that. | 记住这句话 |
[36:18] | Or face the consequences. | 否则后果自负 |
[36:21] | Uh… uh, got it. | 明白了 |
[36:32] | Jane? | 简 |
[36:34] | I think I just met your father. | 我刚才好像见到你父亲了 |
[36:42] | I want you to know how much this means to me. | 我想让你知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[36:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:49] | My pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[36:54] | Of course, I don’t have access to the money yet, but… | 当然 我还拿不到钱 但 |
[37:01] | I’m not a Solano. | 我不是索拉诺家的人 |
[37:03] | So, what? You lied to me? | 你骗我 |
[37:04] | Think of it as a deferred payment plan. | 你就把它当成延期付款吧 |
[37:06] | Once I take control of the hotel, | 一旦我拿到酒店的控制权 |
[37:09] | you’ll get your money. | 你会拿到你的钱 |
[37:13] | So what’s this information that’s gonna ruin Rafael? | 那么打垮拉斐尔的情报是什么 |
[37:30] | What the hell were you thinking, yelling at Rafael? | 你到底在想什么 居然去吼拉斐尔 |
[37:33] | What were you thinking? You didn’t call. | 你在想什么 你没打电话 |
[37:35] | I was out. | 我出去了 |
[37:36] | My phone died, I lost track of time. | 我手机没电了 我不知道几点了 |
[37:38] | Exactly. Which is not like you. | 对 这不是你的风格 |
[37:39] | See, Rafael is already a bad influence on you. | 拉斐尔对你影响很不好 |
[37:41] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你在无理取闹 |
[37:42] | No, I’m not. You just don’t want to hear it. | 不 我没有 你只是不想听而已 |
[37:44] | Because you’re wrong, Mom, all right? | 因为你错了 妈妈 好吗 |
[37:46] | He’s totally different, he’s a great guy. | 他和你想的完全不同 他是个好人 |
[37:48] | I just don’t have a good feeling. | 我只是感觉非常不好 |
[37:49] | Well, you’re not exactly the greatest judge of men. | 你对男人的判断力并不是很好 |
[37:53] | And you’re not me, Jane. | 你不是我 简 |
[37:56] | You make smart choices, sensible choices. | 你会做出正确的 明智的选择 |
[38:00] | Exactly. Because I was always scared | 正是 因为我总害怕 |
[38:01] | of repeating your mistakes. | 会重蹈你的覆辙 |
[38:03] | And, Mom, | 而且 妈妈 |
[38:05] | I’m just realizing, because of that, | 我意识到 因为这个 |
[38:06] | I’ve been afraid to take risks. | 我不敢再冒险了 |
[38:09] | Real risks. | 真正的冒险 |
[38:11] | You’ve been smart. | 你一直都很聪明 |
[38:13] | I’ve been safe. | 我一直都谨小慎微 |
[38:15] | And I’m gonna be a mom. | 我就要成为一个母亲了 |
[38:16] | And moms put their kids first. | 母亲会把她们的孩子放在第一位 |
[38:18] | You know that better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解这一点 |
[38:22] | So this is my last chance I get to follow my heart. | 所以这是追随内心的最后机会 |
[38:27] | Do what I want. | 做我想做的事 |
[38:28] | And, yeah, | 没错 |
[38:29] | maybe the timing isn’t perfect, | 或许现在不是时候 |
[38:30] | but I want to be with Rafael. | 但我想和拉斐尔在一起 |
[38:33] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[38:39] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[38:41] | I am. | 我是对的 |
[38:56] | You can’t protect her from everything, Xiomara. | 你不能事事都保护她 希尔玛拉 |
[38:59] | You did a fantastic job raising a daughter | 你把女儿养育得很好 |
[39:01] | who was gifted with extraordinary DNA. | 她遗传了很棒的基因 |
[39:05] | At some point, you have to trust that you– | 有时 你必须要相信你 |
[39:07] | and I– prepared her well. | 和我 为她打下了良好基础 |
[39:14] | Must be my driver. | 一定是我的司机 |
[39:22] | I just came by to drop off my daughter’s fee. | 我只是过来交我女儿的学费 |
[39:26] | Six more classes. | 再加六节课 |
[39:28] | It’s not due for a week. | 还有一周才截止呢 |
[39:29] | Well, I know. I-I just didn’t want to… forget. | 我知道 我只是怕…忘了 |
[39:36] | I also wanted to ask you something. | 我还想问你一些事 |
[39:40] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[39:42] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:43] | Jane needed to talk to him, so… | 简需要和他谈谈 所以 |
[39:46] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[39:50] | Please? | 请 |
[39:56] | Please, can you leave? | 能请你离开吗 |
[39:59] | Sorry, I thought you were asking my permission to speak. | 对不起 我还以为你问我是否可以说话呢 |
[40:02] | I’m very sorry. I’m just gonna go, okay? | 很抱歉 我要走了 好吗 |
[40:03] | Good day, Marco. | 再见 马尔科 |
[40:05] | Good day. | 再见 |
[40:19] | Okay, I’ve given it a lot of thought, | 好 我想了很多 |
[40:21] | and I don’t want to tell the captain about the drug shipment | 我不想告诉队长毒品运输的事 |
[40:23] | until after we make the bust. | 在我们实施逮捕之后再说吧 |
[40:26] | If we tell him, he’s gonna call in the DEA, | 如果我们告诉他 他会给缉毒局打电话 |
[40:28] | they’ll take all the credit. | 他们会抢占了所有的功劳 |
[40:29] | And if we don’t, w-we violate, like, a hundred regulations. | 如果不上报 我们就会违反一大堆规定 |
[40:32] | Oh, come on. Since when are you a Boy Scout? | 拜托 你什么时候成童子军了 |
[40:33] | Forget it, Nadine. It’s not happening! | 别想了 纳丁 不可能的 |
[40:34] | What is it, Michael? What is going on with you? | 你怎么了 迈克尔 你到底怎么了 |
[40:36] | You can’t shut your mouth for more than five seconds! | 你的嘴就不能闭上超过五秒钟吗 |
[40:38] | I bet you’d like to try. | 你肯定想帮我闭上 |
[40:41] | You don’t want to take that bet. | 你真想跟我赌 |
[40:45] | What are you gonna do, huh? | 你能做什么呢 |
[41:01] | Meanwhile, the wind was in the trees, | 与此同时 微风从树间吹过 |
[41:04] | the air was balmy. | 空气中满是芳香 |
[41:06] | It had all the makings of another romantic night. | 这又是一个浪漫的夜晚 |
[41:24] | We’ve got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[41:25] | Dad, not right now. | 爸 现在不行 |
[41:26] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[41:29] | What? | 什么 |
[41:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:40] | Hey. Where are you? | 你到哪里了 |
[41:42] | I’m on my way to the airport. | 我在去机场的路上 |
[41:43] | I have to go to Mexico City. | 我必须去一趟墨西哥城 |