时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Glad you are back. Here we go. | 欢迎回来 我们开始吧 |
[00:03] | As you know, Jane was accidentally inseminated with | 众所周知 简不小心被人用拉斐尔的精子 |
[00:05] | Rafael’s sperm. | 人工授精了 |
[00:07] | I accidentally inseminated you two weeks ago. | 两周以前我不小心给你人工授精了 |
[00:09] | Oh, and the doctor? She was Rafael’s sister. | 那个医生是拉斐尔的姐姐 |
[00:11] | And Rafael underwrote her medical malpractice insurance. | 拉斐尔为她的医疗事故保险担保 |
[00:14] | No one would insure Luisa with her history of addiction. | 路易莎有酗酒史 没人敢做她的保险 |
[00:16] | But Jane didn’t know that. | 但是简不知道 |
[00:17] | And Rafael wasn’t about to tell her. | 而拉斐尔并不打算告诉她 |
[00:19] | And from there, things got complicated. | 自此 事情就变复杂了 |
[00:21] | See, Jane was with Michael. | 简原本和迈克尔是一对 |
[00:23] | But now, she’s not. | 但现在不是了 |
[00:24] | And Rafael was with Petra. | 而拉斐尔原本和佩特拉在一起 |
[00:26] | We are done, Petra. | 够了 佩特拉 |
[00:26] | And despite Jane’s reservations… | 尽管简有所顾虑 |
[00:28] | And what’s better for a baby | 什么都比不上一个孩子 |
[00:30] | than its parents actually together? | 在父母的共同抚养下长大 |
[00:31] | Jane and Rafael were falling for each other. | 简和拉斐尔坠入了爱河 |
[00:33] | Unfortunately, Jane’s mother Xo did not approve. | 不幸的是 简的母亲希尔不赞成此事 |
[00:36] | Rafael is already a bad influence on you. | 拉斐尔对你影响很不好 |
[00:38] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[00:39] | For the record, Xiomara’s love life was complicated as well. | 顺便一提 希尔玛拉的感情生活也很复杂 |
[00:43] | – Bravo! – See, she was falling for Jane’s father. | -太棒了 -她之前喜欢简的父亲 |
[00:45] | Telenovela star Rogelio De La Vega. | 电视明星 罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[00:47] | But she broke it off. | 但她结束了这段感情 |
[00:49] | You have to focus on your relationship with Jane, | 你得专心处理和简之间的关系 |
[00:50] | and I’ll only get in the way. | 而我会成为你们之间的障碍 |
[00:52] | And she was currently | 她现在转移注意力 |
[00:54] | distracting herself with a new man. | 和一个新的男人开始交往 |
[00:55] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:56] | And speaking of complicated, | 说到复杂 |
[00:58] | Doctor Luisa has been hooking up with her stepmother Rose. | 路易莎医生和她的继母萝丝搞在了一起 |
[01:01] | That’s until she fell off the wagon and disappeared. | 接着她酒瘾复发 下落不明 |
[01:04] | I don’t know where you are. | 我不知道你在哪里 |
[01:06] | Oh, and Michael was currently on the hunt | 迈克尔现在在追捕 |
[01:08] | for the notorious drug dealer, known as Sin Rostro. | 西恩·罗斯特拉 一个臭名昭著的毒贩 |
[01:11] | And honestly, there are gazillion other things going on. | 说实话 中间还发生了许多事 |
[01:13] | But we should just get started, right? | 但我们该开始了 不是吗 |
[01:17] | As a young girl, | 从小 |
[01:18] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva loved to hear stories. | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦就喜欢听故事 |
[01:22] | OK, so tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[01:23] | From the very beginning. | 从头说起 |
[01:25] | Well, first the producer said he loved my voice. | 首先 制作人告诉我他很喜欢我的声音 |
[01:28] | Then he said I had great energy up there. | 然后他说我唱歌时很有活力 |
[01:32] | Oh, sorry, Ma. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[01:33] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我没想吵醒你的 |
[01:38] | Oh, shoot. | 坏了 |
[01:39] | I thought I paid this. | 我以为我付过款了 |
[01:42] | Mom, it’s a parking ticket. I’ll pay the fine. | 妈 就是张停车罚单 我会付罚款的 |
[01:49] | So… what is it about? | 那是什么问题 |
[01:55] | I like long stories. | 我喜欢长故事 |
[02:20] | So what does that have to do with mom’s parking ticket? | 这跟妈妈的停车罚单有什么关系 |
[02:29] | How can I be patient? | 你让我怎么耐心 |
[02:30] | I haven’t seen you in two weeks. | 我两个星期没见你了 |
[02:31] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:32] | I-I miss you, too. I’m hurrying. | 我也想你 我会尽快的 |
[02:34] | Do you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:35] | I’m gonna stop right here. | 我要在这停一下 |
[02:36] | I should really set the stage. Fill in some gaps. | 我应该交代一下背景 |
[02:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:41] | This is where we left off. | 我们上回就讲到这里 |
[02:45] | Rafael, you’ll remember, was about to meet Jane, when… | 拉斐尔正准备去见简 就在此时 |
[02:48] | We’ve got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:48] | Dad, not right now. | 爸 现在不行 |
[02:49] | – You’re fired. – What? | -你被解雇了 -什么 |
[02:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:55] | And here’s what you didn’t see. | 这是你没看到的部分 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:58] | I felt obligated to tell your father. | 我觉得有义务告诉你父亲 |
[03:00] | You’re jeopardizing the hotel. | 你让酒店陷入了危机 |
[03:01] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:03] | The fact that you put up your shares of the hotel | 你拿你酒店的股份作担保 |
[03:05] | for Luisa’s medical malpractice insurance. | 给路易莎上了医疗事故保险 |
[03:08] | I did that, Dad, but come on. | 没错 爸 但是 |
[03:09] | You’re the one who always says | 你一直跟我说 |
[03:10] | family comes first, right? | 家人是第一位的 对吧 |
[03:12] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[03:13] | Luisa needs to answer to this lawsuit in two weeks. | 路易莎两周后要上法庭受审 |
[03:15] | If she doesn’t, this waitress… | 如果她不这么做 这个服务员 |
[03:16] | Jane. | 简 |
[03:18] | Right. Jane. | 对 简 |
[03:19] | Jane could get a default judgment | 简可以拿到缺席判决 |
[03:21] | and then lay claim to your 20% of the Marbella. | 然后得到你在玛贝拉酒店20%的股权 |
[03:26] | And that led to this. | 这导致了现在的局面 |
[03:30] | Hey. Where are you? | 你到哪里了 |
[03:31] | I’m on my way to the airport. | 我在去机场的路上 |
[03:33] | I have to go to Mexico City. | 我必须去一趟墨西哥城 |
[03:35] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:37] | It has to do with your lawsuit and my sister. | 是你和我姐姐打官司的事 |
[03:41] | But, Jane, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. | 但是 简 我不想让你难受 |
[03:44] | Oh. Church and state, | 对事不对人 |
[03:46] | we separate everything. | 一码归一码 |
[03:47] | Don’t tell me why you’re going to Mexico City | 告诉我你去墨西哥城的原因 |
[03:49] | as someone who’s suing your sister. | 但别把我当成原告 |
[03:51] | Tell me as… | 把我当成 |
[03:53] | someone who cares about you | 一个关心你 |
[03:55] | and wants to know why the hell you’re going to Mexico City. | 希望知道你为什么去墨西哥城的人 |
[03:59] | If Luisa doesn’t come back in two weeks, | 如果路易莎两周后没回来 |
[04:01] | then you get a default judgment against her. | 你就能拿到缺席判决 |
[04:03] | I should pause to point out | 说明一下 |
[04:04] | that Jane had no idea that Rafael’s hotel was on the line. | 简完全不知道拉斐尔的酒店陷入危机 |
[04:08] | And he wasn’t about to tell her. | 而他也没打算告诉她 |
[04:10] | We have a hacienda in Mexico City. | 我们在墨西哥城有个庄园 |
[04:11] | I’ve been tracking her credit cards. | 我一直在追踪她的信用卡 |
[04:14] | Just to make sure she’s alive. | 只是为了确保她还活着 |
[04:18] | I really hope you find her. | 我真心希望你能找到她 |
[04:19] | And that brings us… | 然后就 |
[04:23] | I’m sorry you didn’t find her. | 很遗憾你没能找到她 |
[04:25] | It was like chasing a ghost. | 简直就跟抓鬼一样难 |
[04:26] | A drunk ghost. | 还是个醉鬼 |
[04:27] | San Miguel, Mexico City, Tulum… | 圣米格尔 墨西哥城 图卢姆 |
[04:30] | She probably figures her insurance will take care of my lawsuit. | 她可能认为她的保险金够赔偿我了吧 |
[04:35] | So how was teaching? | 教书顺利吗 |
[04:36] | Oh, you know uneventful. | 没什么特别的 |
[04:39] | A lot of grading papers. | 就是要批改很多试卷 |
[04:41] | There was one other thing. | 其实还有一件事 |
[04:42] | She also spent a great deal of time | 她还花了很多时间 |
[04:44] | hugging churchgoers who thought | 拥抱来做礼拜的人 |
[04:45] | she could grant miracles | 他们觉得她能带来奇迹 |
[04:47] | because she was a pregnant virgin. | 因为她是个怀孕的处女 |
[04:48] | But Jane wasn’t about to tell him that. | 但简没打算告诉他这事 |
[04:50] | I just want to see you. | 我只想见你 |
[04:51] | I’ve really missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[04:54] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[05:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:14] | You’re showing. | 有点明显了 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I am, a little, right? | 是啊 有点 对吧 |
[05:18] | Are you still feeling good? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[05:28] | So… | 所以 |
[05:29] | this is my place. | 这就是我家 |
[05:32] | Yeah, I’ve been here, actually. | 其实我之前来过了 |
[05:34] | With Petra. | 和佩特拉一起 |
[05:35] | Yes. Petra. | 对 佩特拉 |
[05:37] | I’m not gonna lie. | 不瞒你说 |
[05:38] | The last two weeks have been tough for Petra. | 佩特拉这两周过得很艰难 |
[05:41] | You can’t keep ordering room service. | 你不能一直叫客房服务 |
[05:43] | When I settle my divorce, I’m going to have to pay it off. | 离了婚以后 我就得付钱了 |
[05:45] | Oh, Petra, stop. | 佩特拉 别说了 |
[05:47] | We are cooped up in this tiny room. | 我们被困在这个小房间里 |
[05:50] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[05:51] | Oh, stop. You’re no better. | 闭嘴 你也好不到哪里去 |
[05:53] | 伊凡 她的人质 她的意外人质 | |
[05:53] | Having a hostage was turning into a major headache. | 这个人质已经变成一个严重的问题 |
[05:56] | Who needs lobster every night? | 谁像你一样 夜夜吃龙虾 |
[06:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:03] | Rafael’s back. Here we go. | 拉斐尔回来了 动手吧 |
[06:05] | No more leaving, okay? | 不许再走了 好吗 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:16] | I missed you so much, Jane. | 我好想你 简 |
[06:23] | Should we move to the bedroom? | 我们该去卧室吗 |
[06:25] | Now it’s time for Jane to tell him she’s a virgin. | 现在 简现在该告诉他自己是个处女了 |
[06:30] | I should probably go home. | 我要回家了 |
[06:31] | I have court tomorrow, so… | 我明天要出庭 所以… |
[06:33] | Oh. Okay. | 好 |
[06:35] | Well, can I take you to dinner? | 那我能跟你共进晚餐吗 |
[06:37] | To celebrate your victory? | 庆祝你的胜利 |
[06:39] | Winning a default judgment against your sister? | 庆祝我拿到缺席审判吗 |
[06:42] | Church and state. | 对事不对人 |
[06:44] | Maybe afterwards, you could even… | 完了之后 你甚至可以… |
[06:48] | sleep over. | 留下来过夜 |
[06:49] | Okay, tell him right now. | 现在就告诉他 |
[06:58] | And speaking of sleeping over, | 说到过夜 |
[06:59] | remember Marco, Xo’s soccer-playing hottie? | 还记得马尔科吗 希尔的帅哥足球运动员 |
[07:02] | The past few weeks had been pretty good for them. | 他们在过去的几周发展得很好 |
[07:07] | Less good, however, for Rogelio. | 但对罗格里奥来说就没那么好了 |
[07:11] | Oh. Rogelio. Again. | 又是罗格里奥 |
[07:14] | It’s so annoying. | 真烦人 |
[07:16] | He’s trying to get close to Jane, so… | 他想陪在简身边 所以… |
[07:22] | I should probably head in. | 我该进去了 |
[07:23] | Oh. But first, Eva would like you to come over | 但首先 伊娃想邀请你参加 |
[07:26] | for an official family dinner. | 一次正式的家庭晚餐 |
[07:28] | Like with place mats and everything. | 餐具一应俱全的那种 |
[07:31] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[07:38] | Oh, hello, Xiomara. | 你好 希尔玛拉 |
[07:40] | Finished with your date so soon? | 约会这么快就结束了 |
[07:42] | What are you even doing here again? | 你又在这里干什么 |
[07:44] | I was actually helping Jane prepare for court. | 我在帮简准备出庭 |
[07:46] | I have played many lawyers, | 我扮演过很多律师 |
[07:47] | so I was giving her lots of tips. | 所以我给了她很多建议 |
[07:49] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[07:54] | Avoiding Rogelio and his legal tips? | 不想听罗格里奥的法律建议吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah, something about… | 没错 比如… |
[07:58] | putting hand sanitizer under my eyes, | 抹点洗手液在我的眼睛下面 |
[08:00] | so that I can cry. | 那样我就能梨花带雨 |
[08:04] | So how was the big reunion with Rafael? | 跟拉斐尔相聚得怎么样 |
[08:10] | It was good. | 不错 |
[08:14] | – What happened? – We… | -怎么了 -在他的公寓里 |
[08:17] | had a moment in his penthouse | 有那么一个瞬间 |
[08:20] | where I could have told him | 我可以告诉他 |
[08:21] | that I’m not having sex, but I didn’t. | 我还没有做过爱 但是我没有 |
[08:24] | Makes sense. | 挺正常的 |
[08:25] | I don’t know how a guy like that responds. | 我不知道像他这样的男人会怎么回应 |
[08:27] | – Seriously? – What? | -说真的吗 -怎么了 |
[08:29] | “A guy like that”? | “像他这样的男人” |
[08:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:31] | I-I just don’t really see you two together. | 我只是觉得你俩不会在一起 |
[08:34] | I mean, you’re so different. You just are. | 我是说 你们俩完全不同 |
[08:35] | Great. Thanks for the talk. | 很好 谢谢跟我谈心 |
[08:37] | I feel so much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[08:38] | Jane, I’m just being honest, | 简 我只是实话实说 |
[08:39] | just like you’re honest with me | 就像你不喜欢某人 |
[08:41] | when you don’t like someone. | 也会实话跟我说一样 |
[08:42] | Rafael’s not “someone.” | 拉斐尔不是”某人” |
[08:43] | I’m having our baby. | 我怀着我们的孩子 |
[08:46] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[08:50] | I heard you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[08:54] | I live here. | 这是我家 |
[08:56] | The question is, why are you still here? | 问题是 你怎么还在这 |
[08:58] | Well, I don’t really have any money, do I? | 我没钱 对吧 |
[09:00] | Till we settle our divorce, anyway. | 不过离婚后就有了 |
[09:03] | Of course, for the right price, | 当然了 如果有合适的价码 |
[09:05] | I would move on now. | 我现在就可以走 |
[09:08] | Were you always a monster? | 你一直就这么没人性 |
[09:11] | Or did you become one along the way? | 还是一路走来你变了 |
[09:14] | Should we… review our courtship? | 要不要回顾一下我们的恋爱史 |
[09:18] | I was engaged to a man I loved. | 我当时跟我爱的人订婚了 |
[09:20] | Who loved me. | 他也爱我 |
[09:23] | You were passed over for a promotion | 你没有得到升职 |
[09:25] | and so, to get back at Lachlan, | 所以为了报复拉克伦 |
[09:27] | you set your sights on me. | 你向我下手 |
[09:30] | So tell me, Rafael, | 拉斐尔 告诉我 |
[09:31] | who’s the monster? | 谁才是没人性 |
[09:33] | But you see, | 但是 |
[09:34] | I had the advantage, | 我占了上风 |
[09:35] | because I always knew you were an entitled playboy | 因为我知道 你是有着自毁倾向的 |
[09:37] | with a tendency to self-sabotage. | 有钱花花公子 |
[09:40] | And Jane will find out soon enough. | 简很快也会发现的 |
[09:41] | Don’t you dare mention Jane. | 不准你提简 |
[09:43] | How chivalrous. | 真有绅士风度 |
[09:47] | Let’s be real. | 现实点吧 |
[09:48] | You two won’t last. | 你们俩不会长久的 |
[09:50] | She’s a good girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[09:52] | And… well… | 而你… |
[09:55] | we’ve already established what you are. | 我们都知道你是什么货色 |
[10:06] | 审判日 缺席审判日 | |
[10:08] | Mom, hurry up! We can’t be late to court! | 妈 快点 出庭不能迟到的 |
[10:11] | Are you not coming, Abuela? | 外婆 你不一起来吗 |
[10:14] | Okay, okay, I’m ready. | 好 来了 |
[10:16] | One more button, Ma. | 妈 再扣一颗 |
[10:18] | Got it. | 好的 |
[10:19] | Okay, so, what’s the procedure? | 好了 程序是怎么样的 |
[10:21] | The lawyer said it should be easy. | 律师说应该很简单 |
[10:22] | Since Luisa’s not here, | 既然路易莎不在 |
[10:23] | we’ll request a default judgment. | 我们就申请缺席审判 |
[10:25] | A default judgment is ridiculous, Your Honor. | 缺席审判太可笑了 法官大人 |
[10:27] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[10:28] | a week is all we’re asking. | 我们只希望再宽限一周 |
[10:33] | Another week? | 再宽限一周 |
[10:34] | Your Honor, no. | 法官大人 不行 |
[10:38] | That’s another week into my client’s unwanted pregnancy. | 那代表我的当事人意外怀孕又多一周 |
[10:42] | This event has derailed her life. | 这件事已经影响到了她的生活 |
[10:44] | And Dr. Alver is exhibiting that same recklessness now | 而阿尔弗医生不出庭的行为 |
[10:47] | by not answering this claim. | 表现出她一如既往的草率 |
[10:48] | Actually, no, I’m here. | 不 我来了 |
[10:52] | I am so sorry that I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[10:55] | Dr. Alver, I presume? | 你就是阿尔弗医生 |
[11:03] | You’re probably wondering where Luisa has been. | 你们大概想问路易莎之前去哪了 |
[11:06] | Until a week ago, Luisa was | 直到一周之前 路易莎还在 |
[11:08] | drinking tequila, | 喝鸡尾酒 |
[11:09] | kissing strange women, | 跟陌生女人接吻 |
[11:11] | and dancing naked. | 裸舞 |
[11:13] | I was lost, | 我迷失了自我 |
[11:15] | but, Your Honor, | 但是法官大人 |
[11:16] | I stand before you here today, | 今天我站在您的面前 |
[11:19] | ready to accept any punishment that you deem necessary. | 准备接受任何应有的惩罚 |
[11:22] | This isn’t a sentencing. | 这又不是判刑 |
[11:23] | You just have to answer the petition. | 你只需要出庭回应申诉 |
[11:26] | Well, then I answer it. | 那我回应好了 |
[11:28] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[11:30] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[11:31] | I do need to consult with my client. | 我需要跟我的当事人谈谈 |
[11:32] | Absolutely not. This is ridiculous. | 绝对不行 这太可笑了 |
[11:35] | She’s here to answer the petition. | 她已经来这里回应申诉了 |
[11:37] | There’s no default judgment. | 没有缺席审判了 |
[11:39] | Dr. Alver, | 阿尔弗医生 |
[11:40] | this is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[11:42] | Don’t worry, Your Honor. | 别担心 法官大人 |
[11:44] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[11:45] | Where the hell were you? | 你之前去哪了 |
[11:47] | I chased you all over Mexico. | 我找遍了整个墨西哥 |
[11:48] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[11:50] | I was in Peru on an ayahuasca retreat. | 我在秘鲁进行死藤水疗养 |
[11:53] | What the hell is ayahuasca? | 死藤水是什么 |
[11:58] | Is that the psychedelic drink that makes you constantly vomit? | 是那个让你一直呕吐的迷幻剂吗 |
[12:01] | Exactly, but… | 没错 但是… |
[12:03] | but it’s like | 感觉就像 |
[12:04] | you’re vomiting out everything that’s wrong with your life. | 你把生活中所有的错误都吐出来了 |
[12:07] | It’s, it’s really difficult to describe, | 我很难形容 |
[12:09] | but I had a shaman, and I was guided through this journey, | 但我找了个萨满巫师引导我参悟人生 |
[12:11] | and in my journey, | 在这段经历中 |
[12:12] | I saw everything so clearly. | 我参透了一切 |
[12:15] | Full disclosure, I tried it. | 插一句 我也试过 |
[12:17] | Did nothing for me. | 一点儿用都没有 |
[12:18] | What’s clear, is that you are an addict. | 显然 你上瘾了 |
[12:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:22] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[12:23] | But why? Why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[12:25] | What was I trying to escape? | 我在试图逃避什么呢 |
[12:27] | And then it dawned on me. | 然后我就恍然大悟了 |
[12:29] | Money is the root of all my problems. | 钱财是我所有问题的根源 |
[12:32] | Well, money and the fact | 除了钱财 还有 |
[12:34] | that she inseminated the wrong woman with Rafael’s sperm. | 她把拉斐尔的精子用错了对象 |
[12:37] | We’re gonna talk about this later. | 我们迟些时候再谈这个 |
[12:38] | I’m glad you’re home. | 我很高兴你回家了 |
[12:40] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[12:44] | We should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[12:46] | I would really like that. | 求之不得 |
[12:51] | I should stop here, | 我在这里暂停一下 |
[12:52] | catch you up on Jane and Michael. | 讲讲简和迈克尔的事 |
[12:56] | Yep, it’s been that awkward. | 没错 就是如此的尴尬 |
[12:58] | – You okay? – Don’t even have time to think about her. | -你没事吧 -没时间去想她 |
[13:01] | We’re hours away from the biggest moment of our career. | 再过几小时就是你我职业生涯的关键时刻 |
[13:04] | You sure the shipment’s coming in today? | 你确定这批毒品是今天到货吗 |
[13:05] | You confident in your contact at the coast guard? | 你在海岸警卫队的线人靠谱吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:10] | Michael, I… | 迈克尔 我 |
[13:11] | I get that seeing Jane around every day is hard. | 我知道你和简每天抬头不见低头见很难熬 |
[13:13] | Nadine, stop. | 纳丁 别说了 |
[13:15] | We agreed we’re just having fun, right? | 我们不是说好只是随便玩玩吗 |
[13:17] | And by fun, he means this. | 所谓随便玩玩 他指的是这样 |
[13:22] | Let’s just hope the drugs come in | 希望毒品如期到货 |
[13:24] | and lead us to Sin Rostro. | 让我们抓到西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[13:28] | Lemonade? | 柠檬水吗 |
[13:30] | In high school, you only drank lemonade | 高中时 你只在心情难过的时候 |
[13:32] | when you were feeling sad. | 才会喝柠檬水 |
[13:35] | Well, things aren’t going very well at the moment. | 眼下 事情发展得不是很顺利 |
[13:38] | With Marco, please say with Marco. | 马尔科 拜托说和马尔科不顺利 |
[13:40] | I came by here to see if they needed me | 我来是想看看大厅里 |
[13:41] | to fill any spots in the lounge, | 是否还有驻唱位置 |
[13:43] | but they said they were all full. | 但他们说已经招满了 |
[13:46] | Once again, I’m back to square one. | 我又再次回到起点了 |
[13:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:49] | I believe in you almost as much as I believe in myself. | 我对你就像对我自己一样有信心 |
[13:54] | Thanks, Rogelio. | 谢谢 罗格里奥 |
[13:58] | Must be my shoes. | 肯定是因为我的鞋 |
[13:59] | Finest Italian leather. | 上等意大利皮革 |
[14:02] | – I’m worried. – Dad, | -我很担心 -爸爸 |
[14:04] | Luisa actually doesn’t seem crazy. | 事实上路易莎也不算疯 |
[14:06] | A psychedelic drink, | 喝了迷幻剂 |
[14:07] | and she has a spiritual awakening? | 就算是精神觉醒了吗 |
[14:09] | Idiotic, yes, | 确实是愚蠢 |
[14:10] | but not clinically crazy. | 但不算精神失常 |
[14:12] | I agree with Rafael. For what it’s worth. | 不管怎样 拉斐尔说得对 |
[14:15] | In any case, she’s back. | 无论如何 她回来了 |
[14:20] | So I would really like my job back as well. | 我也希望要回我的工作 |
[14:22] | I’ll toe the line. | 我会守规矩的 |
[14:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:27] | But you’ll answer to Lachlan. | 但是你要听拉克伦安排 |
[14:30] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白 |
[14:32] | Hey, Lachlan. | 拉克伦 |
[14:34] | So, I just got an interesting call from your father. | 真有趣 我刚接了你爸爸的电话 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:38] | I answer to you now. | 我现在得听你的了 |
[14:40] | Well, to me, actually. | 实际上是听我的 |
[14:42] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[14:43] | Petra has some connections in Miami society. | 佩特拉在迈阿密的社交圈子里有熟人 |
[14:46] | She agreed to help us | 她已经同意帮助我们 |
[14:47] | bounce back from your mishaps. | 化你的烂摊子为神奇了 |
[14:50] | I’m not working for Petra. | 我不替佩特拉办事 |
[14:55] | I thought your father was pretty clear about it. | 我想你父亲已经说得很清楚了 |
[14:58] | You answer to me, and… | 你听我的 而… |
[15:00] | well… this is what I want. | 我要你听佩特拉的 |
[15:06] | Screw you both. | 你们俩去死吧 |
[15:13] | Okay, but why would Lachlan want to hire Petra? | 但是拉克伦为什么要雇佩特拉呢 |
[15:16] | ‘Cause he wants to get under my skin. | 因为他就是想激怒我 |
[15:18] | – Why? – He was actually engaged to Petra at one point. | -为什么 -他和佩特拉订过婚 |
[15:21] | What? | 什么 |
[15:23] | I kind of… | 可以说… |
[15:25] | stole her from him. | 我是横刀夺爱 |
[15:29] | Look, I was a different guy back then. | 我那时和现在不一样 |
[15:32] | I’m reacting. At least let me react. | 这只是正常反应而已 不为过吧 |
[15:35] | Your Scotch. | 你的苏格兰威士忌 |
[15:36] | – Thank you. – And some chips | -谢谢 -还有薯条 |
[15:38] | and our spinach-artichoke dip. | 朝鲜蓟菠菜酱 |
[15:39] | Oh, we didn’t actually order anything. | 可我们什么都没点啊 |
[15:41] | They’re from that couple over there. | 是坐在那边的夫妇点的 |
[15:43] | They said it was for Jane the Virgin. | 他们说是为处女简点的 |
[15:46] | I’m s… uh, J… | 抱歉 你说简什么 |
[15:48] | – Jane the Virgin? – Thank you. | -处女简吗 -谢谢你 |
[15:51] | Jane the Virgin? What does that mean? | 处女简是什么意思 |
[15:55] | It’s, um… | 这是… |
[15:58] | it’s a Web site. | 这是个网站名 |
[16:00] | Do you remember Rogelio’s stepdaughters? | 你还记得罗格里奥那两个继女吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[16:03] | They started it to be making fun of me. | 她们一开始建这个网站是为了取笑我 |
[16:06] | Just say it. | 实话实说吧 |
[16:07] | And the fact that I’m a virgin. | 取笑我是处女 |
[16:10] | Which I am. | 我也确实是处女 |
[16:12] | And now a pregnant virgin. | 是个有孕在身的处女 |
[16:14] | So, the Web site– it went viral, and… | 那个网址被迅速传播 然后.. |
[16:17] | now, you know, some people believe, | 因为我是怀孕的处女 |
[16:18] | because I’m a pregnant virgin, that I can grant miracles. | 现在很多人深信不疑我能赐予奇迹 |
[16:23] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[16:24] | I can’t, just to be clear. | 其实 我不能带来奇迹 |
[16:31] | – A virgin – Yeah. | -你是处女 -没错 |
[16:32] | – Wait, so you and Michael never… – No. | -那你和迈克尔从来没有… -没有 |
[16:34] | – Not even after you got engaged? – No. | -你们订婚后都没有吗 -没有 |
[16:37] | – Really? – No! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:41] | – Not even… – Rafael? | -就连… -拉斐尔 |
[16:46] | I made a promise to my grandma when I was young | 我小的时候对我外婆承诺过 |
[16:48] | that I would wait till marriage. | 结婚之前 我会一直守身如玉 |
[16:50] | That’s what I’ve done. | 我这是恪守诺言 |
[16:53] | And that’s still your plan? | 你仍然坚持如此吗 |
[16:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:58] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[17:01] | That’s… that’s… that’s great. | 简直是太棒了 |
[17:07] | Excuse me. | 麻烦你 |
[17:08] | You need another drink? | 你还要喝吗 |
[17:09] | I’m reacting. I can react, right? | 正常反应而已 不为过吧 |
[17:12] | Yeah, you’re allowed to react. | 对 当然可以 |
[17:13] | – Another Scotch? – Uh, yes, please. | -再要一杯吗 -是的 |
[17:15] | It should be noted that Michael did not react like this | 要知道迈克尔得知简是处女时 |
[17:17] | when she told him she was a virgin. | 他的反应并非如此 |
[17:20] | But that’s neither here nor there. | 但这已经无关紧要了 |
[17:24] | Check that number. | 核对下那个集装箱号 |
[17:25] | 832 8-3-2. | |
[17:27] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是这个 |
[17:30] | You realize this could be huge for us, right? | 你知道这可是条大鱼对吧 |
[17:32] | We follow this shipment, learn where Sin Rostro has been hiding. | 跟着这批毒品找到西恩·罗斯特拉的藏身之处 |
[17:35] | Huge. | 大鱼啊 |
[17:36] | Okay, we got to stay focused. | 好了 我们得目不转睛地盯着 |
[17:37] | – We got to stay focused. – Yeah. | -我们得集中精神 -对 |
[17:38] | – Yeah, you’re right. – Here we go. | -你说的对 -好戏开场了 |
[17:40] | Look, I’m sorry I freaked out, okay? | 对不起 我刚才被吓到了 |
[17:42] | I’m over it. It’s fine. | 现在没事了 |
[17:44] | Fine? | 没事了 |
[17:45] | Uh, you just surprised me, that’s all. | 我只是有些惊讶 仅此而已 |
[17:47] | Yeah, I definitely got that. | 知道 我看出来了 |
[17:49] | It’s just, it’s not something that you normally hear. | 只不过你的故事太不寻常了 |
[17:52] | Not… no, not that you’re not normal. | 不是说你不正常 |
[17:54] | It’s fine. I get it. | 行了 我明白你意思 |
[17:56] | Fine? | 真没事了 |
[17:57] | Yeah, fine. | 是的 没事了 |
[18:01] | Look, it’s been a long day… | 今天好累啊 |
[18:01] | – I just think we should call it a night. – Jane… | -到此为止吧 -简… |
[18:03] | Rafael, I’m tired. | 拉斐尔 我累了 |
[18:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:18] | What? | 什么情况 |
[18:23] | Get down, get down. | 下去点 下去点 |
[18:26] | Is that Sin Rostro? | 那是西恩·罗斯特拉吗 |
[18:28] | No way. | 不可能 |
[18:30] | Sin Rostro’s already in Miami, | 西恩·罗斯特拉人在迈阿密 |
[18:31] | and we’ve got intel to back that up. | 已有情报证实这点 |
[18:33] | Okay, so maybe it’s his new contact, | 好吧 那这也许是他的新联络人 |
[18:35] | whoever’s taking over for Roman Zazo. | 接替罗曼·扎佐的 |
[18:39] | We got to go. | 我们得跟着 |
[18:45] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[18:48] | You’ll never guess who called here tonight. | 你肯定猜不到今晚谁来电话了 |
[18:51] | Elliot Lantana. | 埃利奥特·兰塔纳 |
[18:52] | He’s an actual legitimate record producer. | 他是个专业音乐制作人 |
[18:54] | He heard me sing at the club, | 他在舞厅里听到了我的歌声 |
[18:55] | and he wants to record a demo with me! | 希望我录一个小样 |
[18:57] | – That’s amazing, Ma. – I know, right? | -那太棒了 妈妈 -我知道 |
[19:00] | Watch out, Paulina Rubio! | 小心了 宝琳娜·卢比奥 |
[19:03] | Hon? | 宝贝 |
[19:04] | How’d it go with Rafael? | 今晚和拉斐尔聊得怎么样 |
[19:06] | Did you tell him you’re waiting? | 跟他说了你要等到结婚吗 |
[19:08] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:10] | I got your message loud and clear. | 我已经明白你的意思了 |
[19:11] | I’m on board. Did you tell him? | 我支持你 你告诉他了吗 |
[19:14] | – How did he take it? – Well. He took it well. | -他什么反应 -他欣然接受 |
[19:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:20] | I was just so worried. | 我一直都很担心 |
[19:23] | About you. | 担心你 |
[19:24] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[19:28] | But how I felt about you– | 但是我对你的感情… |
[19:30] | that’s part of what I was running from. | 正是我逃避的原因之一 |
[19:33] | No, I get that. | 不 我理解 |
[19:34] | Look, here’s the thing. | 听着 情况是这样的 |
[19:36] | When I was in the sweat lodge, | 当我在桑拿房里时 |
[19:39] | drinking my tea, | 喝着茶 |
[19:41] | throwing up, being guided by my shaman, | 呕吐不止 接受巫师引导 |
[19:44] | I kept… seeing your face. | 我的眼前出现了你的脸 |
[19:49] | It was a little distorted, | 虽然有些扭曲 |
[19:51] | but… it was you. | 但… 那就是你 |
[19:55] | Luisa. | 路易莎 |
[19:57] | I came here to be truthful and honest. | 我来是为了做回真实 诚实的自己 |
[20:00] | And if I’m being truthful and honest… | 如果我成为了一个真诚的人 |
[20:04] | I still want to be with you. | 我还想和你在一起 |
[20:07] | I want us to tell everyone | 我希望能将我们的关系 |
[20:09] | what happened and just… | 公诸于众 然后… |
[20:11] | run away together. | 一起远走高飞 |
[20:14] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[20:18] | It’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[20:21] | For real, this time. | 这次是真的结束了 |
[20:28] | I had a feeling you might say that. | 我就猜到你会这么说 |
[20:32] | Regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[20:33] | we still have to tell my father what happened between us. | 我们还是得告诉我父亲我们俩的关系 |
[20:37] | – What? – My shaman thinks it’s really important | -什么 -我的巫师认为坦白所有谎话 |
[20:39] | for me to just come clean about all my lies. | 对我十分重要 |
[20:41] | Your shaman doesn’t understand the situation. | 你的巫师不了解我们的情况 |
[20:44] | – No, he really does. – Luisa, | -不 他了解 -路易莎 |
[20:47] | it will destroy my marriage. | 这会毁了我的婚姻的 |
[20:49] | Or make it stronger. | 也可能使它变得更牢固 |
[20:51] | – What are you talking about? – Rose… | -你到底在说什么傻话 -萝丝 |
[20:54] | I know this is gonna be hard, | 我知道这将会很艰难 |
[20:57] | but trust me, once you do it, | 但是相信我 一旦你这么做了 |
[20:58] | you’re gonna feel so much better. | 你将感觉自己焕然一新 |
[21:01] | Healthier. | 变得更健康 |
[21:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:04] | I’ll give you time to… | 我会给你一些时间… |
[21:06] | to figure out how to break it to him. | 来想清楚该怎样向他坦白 |
[21:09] | Tell my father. | 告诉我父亲 |
[21:11] | Or I will. | 否则我就去 |
[21:27] | Long day? | 今天过得不顺吗 |
[21:32] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:37] | The longest. | 最糟糕的一天 |
[21:42] | Oh, here, have mine. | 给 喝我的吧 |
[21:44] | I haven’t touched it, I swear. | 我还没碰过 我保证 |
[21:46] | No, that’s… it’s fine, thank you. | 不用了 没事的 谢谢你 |
[21:47] | Come on, I paid 17 bucks for this thing. | 别客气了 这杯东西花了我十七大洋呢 |
[21:50] | I swear, this place is such a rip-off. | 真的 这地方简直就是抢钱 |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:17] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[22:19] | Well, considering he’s at the front desk getting a key… | 他在前台拿钥匙… |
[22:23] | I’m gonna go with checking in. | 我猜是在登记入住 |
[22:24] | Thanks, wiseass. | 多谢了 你个机灵鬼 |
[22:25] | Makes sense that he’s here; | 按理说他会来这里 |
[22:27] | this is the hub of the Sin Rostro operation. | 这里是西恩·罗斯特拉的接头处 |
[22:29] | Did you get the picture? | 你拍到照片了吗 |
[22:31] | – Yep. – Great. | -拍到了 -太好了 |
[22:33] | I’ll get it to my friend at the FBI to run face recognition. | 我发给我联调局的朋友进行面部识别 |
[22:36] | You trust this friend? | 这个朋友靠谱吗 |
[22:37] | Yeah, absolutely. | 是的 绝对靠谱 |
[22:57] | *This is my life and this is my turn* | *这就是我生命中的转折* |
[23:01] | *chasing the dreams that I long for* | *追寻我渴望的梦想* |
[23:05] | *I know that love* | *我知道这份爱* |
[23:06] | – Stop, stop, stop. – *it will conquer…* | -停下 停下 -*它将战胜…* |
[23:08] | Stop, stop. | 停 停 |
[23:18] | Here is the problem. | 我来说说你的问题 |
[23:19] | While you were singing, I kept wishing I was singing. | 在你唱歌的时候 我巴不得是我在唱 |
[23:22] | So I need you to get me out of my head. | 你得用你的声音打动我 |
[23:26] | How do I do that? | 那我该怎么做呢 |
[23:27] | Dig deeper, Xiomara. | 再深情一些 希尔玛拉 |
[23:29] | Dig deeper. | 深情一些 |
[23:31] | Oh, just one second, one second. | 稍等一下 稍等 |
[23:34] | Dig deeper, deeper, deeper. | 深情 深情 再深情 |
[23:37] | Sorry, song idea. | 抱歉 刚来了个灵感 |
[23:39] | Get me out of my head. | 用你的歌声打动我 |
[23:40] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[23:42] | Okay, let’s go from the top again. | 好的 我们重头再来一次 |
[23:44] | Jane, can you take some mimosas up to Room 467? | 简 你能端两杯含羞草酒去467房间吗 |
[23:47] | I don’t do room service. | 客服服务不是我负责的 |
[23:48] | Well, you served one of our VIP guests the other day, | 前两天你还服务了一位我们的贵宾 |
[23:51] | and apparently he’s taken a liking to you. | 显然他对你有好感 |
[23:53] | To be clear, that’s creepy, | 先说清楚 这太诡异了 |
[23:55] | uh, and I’m not going into the room. | 我是不会去那间客房的 |
[23:57] | Just deliver the mimosas. | 让你去你就去 |
[24:05] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[24:11] | Uh, where can I put this? | 请问放在哪 |
[24:17] | Oh, my god… | 我的天… |
[24:25] | Jane. | 简 |
[24:28] | Jane. | 简 |
[24:29] | Jane! | 简 |
[24:35] | Jane. | 简 |
[24:37] | Jane! | 简 |
[24:39] | Listen, stop. | 听我说 别走 |
[24:40] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[24:41] | You don’t have to, I get it. | 你不用解释 我懂 |
[24:42] | I told you I was a virgin, | 你一知道我是处女 |
[24:44] | and you had sex with the first girl you could find. | 就找了个女孩上床 |
[24:45] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[24:48] | Okay, so then what happened? | 那好 那你说说是怎么回事 |
[24:53] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[24:55] | What? | 什么 |
[24:57] | I don’t remember anything from last night. | 昨晚发生的事我都不记得了 |
[25:02] | Yeah, that’s not a good explanation. | 好 这可不是个让人满意的解释 |
[25:10] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生什么事了 |
[25:12] | Oh, you know, the usual. | 老一套啊 |
[25:13] | Had a couple drinks, came back here. | 喝了几杯酒 开了房 |
[25:16] | D-Did we, uh, did we have sex? | 我们… 上床了吗 |
[25:19] | Come on, yeah. | 拜托 是啊 |
[25:20] | Of course we did. | 当然上了 |
[25:29] | They’re fake, if that’s what you’re wondering. | 不用猜了 胸是隆的 |
[25:31] | No, actually wondering | 不 我在想的是 |
[25:32] | what my girlfriend is doing between them. | 我女朋友为什么会在你的双乳间 |
[25:42] | Well, thank you so much. | 实在是太谢谢你了 |
[25:44] | This has been such a thrill. | 我真是太激动了 |
[25:45] | I don’t know how I can ever pay you back. | 我都不知道该怎么报答你 |
[25:47] | You don’t need to pay me back. | 你用不着报答我 |
[25:49] | When a friend asks me for a favor, I cannot refuse. | 当朋友有事相求时 我总是无法拒绝 |
[25:52] | What friend? | 什么朋友 |
[25:53] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[25:55] | Why else do you think we did not make love in the sound booth? | 要不然我们早就在隔音室里嘿咻了 |
[26:01] | It was embarrassing. | 太丢脸了 |
[26:02] | Had he even heard me sing? | 他此前听过我的歌吗 |
[26:04] | Did he even see my YouTube videos? | 他看过我在网上的视频吗 |
[26:06] | No, he hadn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[26:07] | But I knew once he heard you, | 可我知道只要你一张嘴 |
[26:08] | he’d be a fan. | 他一定会成为你粉丝的 |
[26:10] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[26:11] | A spark. | 火花 |
[26:12] | Don’t be angry. | 别生气嘛 |
[26:14] | It was a nice thing I did. | 我这么做是为你好啊 |
[26:16] | Wasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[26:20] | Yeah, it was. | 是 是啊 |
[26:24] | So, what’s our problem? | 那我们之间还有什么问题 |
[26:25] | The fact that she desperately did not | 其实她十分希望自己 |
[26:26] | want to have feelings for him. | 不要对他产生任何感情 |
[26:28] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[26:30] | There’s no problem. | 没什么问题 |
[26:36] | Hey, aren’t you teaching this afternoon? | 今天下午你不是要上课吗 |
[26:39] | Yeah, I have a few more minutes before I have to leave. | 过几分钟再走也不迟 |
[26:42] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[26:43] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[26:45] | You were right about Rafael, okay? | 拉斐尔这个人被你说中了 行了吧 |
[26:48] | Oh, no, honey, I’m sorry. | 不 亲爱的 对不起 |
[26:50] | I didn’t want to be right. | 我也不想这样 |
[26:51] | I don’t even know what I was thinking. | 不知道我当时在想什么 |
[26:54] | I mean, we’re so different. | 我们俩完全不是一路人 |
[26:56] | Trust me, hon, I get it. | 我懂 宝贝 相信我 |
[27:00] | Especially because it would have been so perfect, | 如果你俩成了的话 |
[27:02] | if it had worked out. | 该是多么好的一件事 |
[27:06] | Yeah, it really would have. | 是啊 差点就成了 |
[27:12] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[27:13] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了 |
[27:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:17] | I don’t know if I should say something or not say something. | 我不知道该不该说 |
[27:20] | About what? | 说什么 |
[27:22] | Your sister. | 你的姐姐 |
[27:23] | Well, then you should definitely say something. | 那你当然要说 |
[27:25] | She is having a sort of breakdown. | 她精神有些失常 |
[27:30] | And I hate saying this. | 我也不想这么说她 |
[27:32] | But, given her history and her mother… | 但考虑到她以前的事 还有她母亲… |
[27:35] | Rose, | 萝丝 |
[27:36] | what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[27:39] | I went to go see her. | 我去看她 |
[27:42] | To check in. | 看她情况如何 |
[27:43] | Rafael, it was awful. | 实在太糟糕了 拉斐尔 |
[27:45] | The things that she was saying to me, | 她对我说的那些话 |
[27:47] | all these… sexual things. | 那些污秽不堪的东西 |
[27:52] | And I didn’t know how to respond. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[27:54] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我手足无措 |
[27:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[27:58] | You did the right thing by coming to me. | 你来找我是对的 |
[28:03] | Ooh, not nice, Rose. | 萝丝 你好坏哦 |
[28:10] | All right, you know the reading assignment– | 好了 记得做阅读作业 |
[28:12] | The Taming of the Shrew. Enjoy, and I know if you haven’t read … | 《驯悍记》 好好读 如果没有读… |
[28:18] | It’s really you. | 真的是你啊 |
[28:20] | Jane the Virgin. | 处女简 |
[28:22] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 今天就到这里 |
[28:24] | Get moving! | 走吧 |
[28:30] | We met this morning. | 我们今早见过 |
[28:32] | Yes, I recall. | 是 我记得 |
[28:34] | Right. Look, | 听着 |
[28:36] | what you think happened, it didn’t. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[28:39] | Yeah, I was there. | 都睡一张床了 |
[28:40] | Something obviously happened. | 还说没发生什么 |
[28:40] | No, I was paid to drug him | 不 有人付钱让我给他下药 |
[28:44] | and make it seem like we had sex. | 看起来好像我俩上了床 |
[28:46] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[28:47] | What? | 是吗 |
[28:49] | I’m an escort. | 我是个陪酒的 |
[28:50] | My manager got me the gig. | 我的经纪人帮我找的活儿 |
[28:53] | It was all online, I don’t even know who set it up. | 网上找的 我连是谁都不知道 |
[28:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:58] | Look, I only did it because it was easy money. | 我这么做是因为来钱快 |
[29:02] | But then your boyfriend told me that | 但后来你的男友告诉我 |
[29:05] | you’re Jane the Virgin, | 你是处女简 |
[29:06] | and I’m a really religious woman. | 我又笃信宗教 |
[29:10] | Which I know is hard to believe given, you know, what I do. | 但我知道我的所作所为很难让你相信 |
[29:15] | Anyway, | 反正 |
[29:17] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:20] | Okay. | 没事 |
[29:21] | Thank you for telling me that. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 没关系 |
[29:25] | So… | 那么 |
[29:27] | Can I have a hug? | 我能抱你吗 |
[29:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:31] | I could really use a miracle. | 我真的很需要奇迹降临 |
[29:36] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[29:38] | And I haven’t seen him in a while | 有段时间没见他了 |
[29:41] | due to a-a couple of circumstances. | 出了些事情 |
[29:43] | I’ve been in some bad situations, but… | 我遇到了些麻烦 但是 |
[29:47] | I really want to see him. | 我真的很想见他 |
[29:51] | And maybe if I hug you… | 也许我抱一抱你… |
[29:56] | I don’t want to give you false hope. | 我不想让你迷信我 |
[29:58] | I am not a religious messiah. | 我不是什么救世主 |
[30:01] | What happened to me was a medical mistake. | 我怀孕是因为一次医疗事故 |
[30:07] | But can I give you a hug anyway? | 但我还是可以抱你的对吧 |
[30:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:13] | I really hope you get to see your son. | 我真心希望你能见到孩子 |
[30:22] | They don’t actually give awards out to shows like this, do they? | 他们是不会给这种电视剧颁奖的 对吧 |
[30:25] | Well, y-you can’t tell anything from just one scene, okay? | 从一个镜头你能看出什么来 |
[30:29] | There’s a… there’s a larger story. | 整个故事…可宏大了 |
[30:36] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[30:37] | they do give out awards, | 他们要颁奖 |
[30:39] | and I’ve actually booked the afterparty here. | 我把庆祝聚会订在了这里 |
[30:44] | In the hotel. | 在酒店里 |
[30:46] | How did you do that? | 怎么做到的 |
[30:47] | One of the divas recovered from extensive plastic surgery | 有一位女星做了彻底的整形手术 |
[30:49] | in one of our medical recovery suites. | 然后在这儿的一间疗养套房里休养 |
[30:52] | I promised that secret would never get out. | 我答应她对这个秘密守口如瓶 |
[30:55] | And I thought you took this job just to make Rafael squirm. | 你这活干的 真是不让拉斐尔好过 |
[30:59] | Well, the better the hotel does, | 酒店开得越兴隆 |
[31:01] | the more money I make in my divorce. | 我离婚拿的钱才越多 |
[31:04] | It’s always about money with you, isn’t it? | 你就只关心他的钱 对不对 |
[31:07] | Though setting Rafael up with that escort, that… | 但你让那个陪酒女给他下套… |
[31:11] | that seems personal. | 好像还跟他有仇似的 |
[31:13] | True. | 是的 |
[31:15] | I also despise him. | 我还看不起他 |
[31:18] | And leaving you for him was the biggest mistake of my life. | 抛弃你跟了他 是我这辈子最大的错误 |
[31:22] | Is that what you want to hear? | 你是想听这个吗 |
[31:24] | Well, it’s true. | 这是真话 |
[31:28] | I should get back to my mother. | 我要回我妈那儿去了 |
[31:31] | It had to have been Petra. | 肯定是佩特拉 |
[31:31] | She’s the only person crazy enough to set me up. | 只有她才能疯到给我下套 |
[31:35] | So crazy. | 真是个疯子 |
[31:35] | You know, I’m just gonna expedite her settlement. | 我只想快点和她了断 |
[31:37] | I don’t want to deal with it anymore. | 我不想再对付这堆破事 |
[31:38] | I want it to end and I don’t want it to get in the way of… us. | 我要结束这一切 不要影响了…我俩 |
[31:43] | What “Us”? | 什么”我俩” |
[31:45] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[31:46] | Last night, our dinner… | 昨天的晚饭… |
[31:47] | It was awful! | 糟糕透了 |
[31:49] | I know and I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[31:50] | I freaked out when you told me you’d never had sex. | 你说你还没做过爱 我吓坏了 |
[31:52] | And… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:54] | It was unexpected. | 太突如其来了 |
[31:55] | And I acted like an idiot. | 我表现得就像个白痴 |
[31:58] | And honestly, once I thought about it, | 说实话 后来我想了想 |
[31:59] | it doesn’t even matter. | 根本没什么大不了的 |
[32:01] | You know, I’ll wait as long as I have to… | 我可以一直等下去 |
[32:03] | – I just… – It’s not only that. | -我… -不止如此 |
[32:05] | Now, look what happened when you | 你丢了工作 发现我是处女 |
[32:07] | lost your job and found out I was a virgin. | 看看你然后干了什么 |
[32:08] | You got to cut me some slack, Jane. | 求你放我一马 简 |
[32:10] | – That was a tough moment. – Yeah. | -我当时很不好过 -是啊 |
[32:12] | Life is full of tough moments. | 生活不会总是顺心如意 |
[32:14] | You have to fight for what you want. | 你要为你梦想的东西奋斗 |
[32:17] | Look, I just think | 我觉得 |
[32:18] | that maybe we read too much into things between us. | 也许我们把我俩的关系搞得太复杂了 |
[32:23] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[32:24] | Let’s focus on that. | 还是关心这件事吧 |
[32:27] | And speaking of not working out… | 说到恋爱不顺… |
[32:30] | So, we should nail down a date for dinner with my daughter. | 我们得定个日子和我女儿一起吃饭 |
[32:36] | Let it be known that at that moment, | 要知道在那个时刻 |
[32:37] | Xiomara prayed for a spark. | 希尔玛拉祈祷他们之间会有火花 |
[32:41] | I don’t think I should. | 还是算了吧 |
[32:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:44] | Look, you’re a great guy. | 你是个好人 |
[32:47] | And because you’re a great guy, | 也正因如此 |
[32:49] | I wanted it to work out. | 我希望能和你交往下去 |
[32:52] | So I’ve been ignoring the fact that | 但我们之间总少了些什么 |
[32:54] | there’s something missing here. | 而我却故意不去理会 |
[33:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:04] | Please… sit down, Luisa. | 请坐 路易莎 |
[33:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:07] | My name is Dr. Perez. | 我是佩雷斯医生 |
[33:09] | Try to stay calm, Luisa. | 别激动 路易莎 |
[33:11] | What? | 什么 |
[33:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:15] | I’m so sorry, Luisa. | 抱歉 路易莎 |
[33:16] | I had to tell them what you were saying. | 我不得不告诉他们你说的那些话 |
[33:20] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么 |
[33:21] | About… us? | 你说的…关于我俩的 |
[33:24] | Ah… you mean our affair? | 你是说我俩偷情 |
[33:26] | See? | 看吧 |
[33:29] | Luisa? | 路易莎 |
[33:31] | You’re having some sort of episode. | 你精神出了问题 |
[33:34] | Fantasizing about me. | 对我产生性幻想 |
[33:37] | What?! | 什么 |
[33:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[33:41] | Luisa, you got to stay calm. | 路易莎 冷静 |
[33:42] | We were, we were lovers! | 我们…我们是爱人 |
[33:43] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[33:44] | – The doctor has medications to give you. – She’s lying! | -医生会进行药物治疗 -她骗人 |
[33:46] | She’s lying! Stop lying! | 她骗人 不要说谎行吗 |
[33:47] | I don’t know what I did to trigger this… | 我不知道做了什么刺激了她… |
[33:49] | – You didn’t do anything. – Stop lying! | -你什么也没做 -别说谎 |
[33:50] | The same thing happened with her mother– | 她妈妈也是一样的毛病 |
[33:51] | a psychotic break. | 精神崩溃 |
[33:52] | Stop lying! Stop lying! | 不要骗人 不要骗人 |
[33:56] | Why are you lying?! | 你为什么说谎 |
[33:57] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什么要这样 |
[33:59] | Stop! Stop lying! | 别骗人了 |
[34:00] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什么要这样 |
[34:03] | Oh! Stop lying! | 不要骗人 |
[34:04] | Be careful! Please! | 当心 别嚷了 |
[34:14] | I have no choice. | 我没有别的办法了 |
[34:16] | I have to commit her. | 必须送她去精神病院 |
[34:26] | Abuela, you ready for the world premiere of Mom’s song? | 外婆 准备好去妈妈的全球首唱了吗 |
[34:31] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:32] | Whenever you’re ready, we’ll head to the hotel. | 你准备好了 我们就去酒店 |
[34:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[34:37] | Is everything okay with Abuela? | 外婆没事吧 |
[34:37] | She’s in there with the rosary again. | 她又在里面摆弄念珠 |
[34:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:41] | It’s your lawsuit. | 还不是因为你的案子 |
[34:44] | Remember that time I forgot to pay my parking ticket? | 还记得那次我忘了交停车罚单吗 |
[34:51] | I wasn’t even thinking about how she feels about court. | 我都忘了外婆对法庭很恐惧 |
[34:53] | If Grandpa’s family was so rich, | 如果外公家那么有钱 |
[34:55] | why aren’t we rich? | 我们为什么不富裕呢 |
[35:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:22] | Stupid immigration laws. | 愚蠢的移民法 |
[35:36] | And I get that, Ma. | 我知道 妈 |
[35:37] | And I’ll be more careful. | 我会多加小心的 |
[35:39] | It should be noted | 值得一提的是 |
[35:40] | that was the last ticket xiomara ever got. | 这是希尔玛拉吃的最后一张罚单 |
[35:43] | Oh, I didn’t even think. | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[35:46] | It’s just a civil procedure. | 民事诉讼而已 |
[35:48] | Yeah, and she knows that. | 是的 她知道 |
[35:49] | And she’s fine with it. | 她没有意见 |
[35:50] | But then Petra started acting all crazy, | 但是后来佩特拉开始屡出奇招 |
[35:52] | and the family’s so powerful… | 而且他们家族势力又那么大… |
[35:54] | She’s just nervous, that’s all. | 她只是很紧张而已 |
[36:01] | Wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[36:02] | Yeah, go ahead and shut that. | 进来 关上门 |
[36:07] | So, I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[36:10] | about how you said you made a mistake. | 你说你犯了错 |
[36:12] | And I agree. | 我同意 |
[36:15] | You did. | 你犯了错 |
[36:24] | Lachlan, I-I don’t… | 拉克伦 我不… |
[36:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:30] | I’m deleting it. | 我把它删掉 |
[36:40] | I never stopped missing you. | 我一直都好想你 |
[37:05] | I got an I.D. on the picture I sent. | 那个人的身份确认了 |
[37:08] | The guy’s a possible Serbian war criminal. | 那人有可能是塞尔维亚战犯 |
[37:10] | What? | 什么 |
[37:14] | What the hell does a Serbian have to do with Sin Rostro? | 一个塞尔维亚人能和西恩·罗斯特拉有什么关系 |
[37:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:20] | The guy’s been awfully quiet in there. | 那人在酒店里没什么动静 |
[37:22] | I don’t like this. | 感觉不妙 |
[37:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:35] | Uh, no. Yeah, this is Rafael. | 不 是的 我是拉斐尔 |
[37:39] | What? | 什么 |
[37:42] | All right, I’m gonna go have Luca put this on | 好了 我让卢卡把这个拿去放 |
[37:44] | and you guys grab a seat. | 你们去找位子吧 |
[37:45] | – Okay. – Oh, Rogelio’s here. | -好的 -罗格里奥在这哦 |
[37:50] | I invited him to hear it. | 我邀请他来听的 |
[37:52] | Since he’s the one who set up the recording session. | 因为是他帮我安排的录音 |
[37:56] | – Come on, Ma. – Okay. | -来吧 妈 -好的 |
[38:08] | Xiomara. | 希尔玛拉 |
[38:11] | So, where’s Mark? | 马克呢 |
[38:14] | You mean Marco? | 你是说马尔科吗 |
[38:15] | Is that not what I said? | 我说错了吗 |
[38:17] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[38:24] | But in case you were thinking it had anything to do with you… | 你可能在想这和你有关系 |
[38:26] | It did. And he was. | 当然有关系 他也这么想 |
[38:28] | …it didn’t. | 和你没关系 |
[38:30] | Just because he wasn’t right doesn’t mean you are. | 他不适合我 并不代表你就适合 |
[38:33] | Of course. I agree 100%. | 当然了 完全同意 |
[38:40] | Is that your song? | 那是你的歌吗 |
[38:46] | Just beautiful. | 真好听 |
[39:00] | I guess he didn’t delete it after all. | 结果他还是没有删呢 |
[39:11] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[39:29] | He’s gone. | 他不在 |
[39:30] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[39:32] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[39:36] | Jane. | 简 |
[39:38] | Did Petra talk to you? | 佩特拉和你说什么了吗 |
[39:40] | – Is that why you withdrew the lawsuit? – What? | -所以你就撤诉了 -什么 |
[39:42] | No, I just got a… I got a call from my lawyer | 我刚接到我律师的电话 |
[39:45] | saying that you withdrew. | 说你撤诉了 |
[39:47] | I did, but that wasn’t because of Petra. | 是的 但不是因为佩特拉 |
[39:49] | It was… it was… | 是因为… |
[39:52] | it was for my grandma. | 我的外婆 |
[39:58] | She’s not a legal resident in this country, | 她不是美国合法居民 |
[40:00] | and the whole thing was making her nervous. | 打官司让她很紧张 |
[40:05] | And it’s not only that. | 不止如此 |
[40:09] | I was thinking about what my lawyer said in court, | 我也在想我的律师在法庭上说的话 |
[40:12] | about how this baby was not wanted. | 他说没有人想要这个小孩 |
[40:17] | And I don’t feel like that anymore. | 我不再这么觉得了 |
[40:20] | So what am I doing this for, really– for the money? | 那我还打这官司干什么 为了钱吗 |
[40:23] | ‘Cause that just feels ugly. | 那也太丑陋了 |
[40:26] | Especially because you are absolutely | 因为你肯定会 |
[40:29] | going to take care of your child, financially. | 给这个孩子提供经济来源的 |
[40:31] | Of course I am. | 我当然会 |
[40:32] | I’m gonna need that in writing. | 你要写保证书 |
[40:34] | Done. | 没问题 |
[40:38] | Wait, wh… What was it that you thought Petra told me? | 等等… 你以为佩特拉跟我说了什么 |
[40:42] | And so Rafael finally told Jane the truth. | 于是 拉斐尔终于告诉了简事实 |
[40:46] | I… underwrote my sister’s medical malpractice insurance. | 我为我姐姐的医疗事故保险做了担保 |
[40:51] | So your lawsuit… | 所以你上诉… |
[40:54] | You were actually suing me. | 起诉的实际上是我 |
[40:56] | What? | 什么 |
[41:04] | I-I just didn’t want to affect your decision to sue. | 我只是不想影响你上诉的决定 |
[41:09] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[41:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:13] | I’ve also been thinking about what you told me. | 我也一直在想你跟我说的话 |
[41:15] | About how I need to fight for things. | 我该为梦想的东西奋斗 |
[41:18] | And you’re right. I do. | 你说的没错 我的确在奋斗 |
[41:21] | So I’m gonna work for Lachlan. | 所以我要为拉克伦工作 |
[41:22] | And Petra, as long as she’s here. | 还有佩特拉 只要她还在这儿 |
[41:28] | And I’m gonna fight for you, too. | 我也要为你奋斗 |
[41:32] | Jane, this-this is… this is hard. | 简 这太折磨人了 |
[41:34] | Look, we’re doing everything backwards. | 我们俩不能再倒退了 |
[41:36] | I mean, we’re having a baby and-and | 我们就快要有孩子了 |
[41:38] | then we’re going on our first date? | 但是却还没有好好约会过 |
[41:41] | But I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[41:45] | And I’m not giving up. | 我永远不会放弃 |
[41:59] | Oh, if only it were that easy. | 要是有这么简单就好了 |