时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Is this thing on? Okay, good. | 麦克风开了吗 好的 |
[00:03] | Hi, friends. Let’s jump right in. As you know, | 朋友们好 我们开门见山 你们知道 |
[00:05] | Jane was accidentally inseminated with Rafael’s sperm. | 简意外地被人工授精了拉斐尔的精子 |
[00:08] | But I’ve never had sex. | 可我都还没做过爱呢 |
[00:09] | And, wow, a lot has happened since then. | 从那时起已经发生了很多事 |
[00:11] | First, Jane and Rafael discovered the truth | 首先 简和拉斐尔揭开了 |
[00:13] | about his ex-wife Petra’s identity. | 他的前妻佩特拉的身份之谜 |
[00:15] | She’s not who she says she is. | 她的身份是假的 |
[00:17] | – Natalia. – Turns out the real Petra, | -娜塔莉亚 -真正的佩特拉 |
[00:19] | well, she died in the Czech Republic in 2008. | 2008年死在捷克了 |
[00:22] | Meanwhile, | 与此同时 |
[00:22] | tensions between Jane’s ex-fiance Michael | 简的前未婚夫迈克尔 |
[00:25] | and her current flame Rafael were at an all-time high, | 和她如今的情人拉斐尔剑拔弩张 |
[00:27] | and Jane was caught in the middle. | 简在当中左右为难 |
[00:29] | Something’s going on with him– something shady. | 他有些事 一些见不得光的事 |
[00:31] | See, Michael was convinced | 迈克尔坚信 |
[00:32] | Rafael was involved with Sin Rostro, | 拉斐尔与大毒枭西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:34] | a big, bad drug dealer. | 有关联 |
[00:35] | He thought he had a lead, but it evaporated. | 他本以为有了线索 但却消失了 |
[00:38] | We lost a Serbian war criminal. | 我们跟丢了一个塞尔维亚战犯 |
[00:40] | Listen, I have a theory. Sin Rostro went underground | 我有个猜想 西恩·罗斯特拉销声匿迹了 |
[00:42] | around the same time Rafael got cancer. | 与此同时 拉斐尔患了癌症 |
[00:44] | As soon as Rafael’s better and takes over the hotel, | 就在拉斐尔病情好转并掌控酒店之时 |
[00:46] | Sin Rostro resurfaces and there are two murders. | 西恩·罗斯特拉又出现了 还弄出两起谋杀 |
[00:49] | Where’s your evidence? | 你有证据吗 |
[00:50] | So he broke into Rafael’s office, where he found this. | 于是他闯进了拉斐尔的办公室 找到了这个 |
[00:53] | Unfortunately, when he went back, with a warrant, | 不幸的是 等他带着搜查令回来时 |
[00:55] | the safe was empty. And then this happened. | 保险箱却是空的 之后还发生了这个 |
[00:58] | It was an OMG moment, right? | 真是惊人事件啊 |
[01:00] | And to make matters worse, | 雪上加霜的是 |
[01:01] | a tropical storm is heading their way. | 一场热带风暴即将袭来 |
[01:06] | It should be noted that at an early age, | 要知道在简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦小时候 |
[01:08] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva was already | 她在很多方面 |
[01:10] | a quick learner with many skills. | 学习能力都很强 |
[01:12] | 100 in math, | 数学100分 |
[01:13] | 100 in social studies, 98 in spelling, | 社会学100分 拼写98分 |
[01:17] | but that’s because I used the British spelling of “Amphitheater,” | 但那是因为我用的是”竞技场”的英式拼法 |
[01:20] | so I think I can argue that tomorrow. | 明天应该可以找老师改分 |
[01:22] | – Great job, hon. – It should be noted that | -真棒 宝贝 -要知道 |
[01:24] | Xiomara Gloriana Villanueva was also | 希尔玛拉·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:27] | a very quick learner with many skills. | 在许多方面也学得很快 |
[01:31] | Unfortunately, cooking was not one of them. | 不幸的是 做饭不在其列 |
[01:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[01:36] | “Ask your parent | “请你的家长 |
[01:37] | to cook a dish from the country you’re from.” | 做一道你们家乡的菜” |
[01:39] | Hey, honey, why didn’t you tell me about this? | 亲爱的 你怎么没跟我说 |
[01:42] | Because she was going to ask Alba | 因为她本打算请阿尔芭 |
[01:44] | to cook for Heritage Day. | 为这个节日做菜 |
[01:45] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[01:47] | It’ll be fun. | 肯定很有趣 |
[01:48] | Maybe I’ll make, like, a chicken empanada or an arepa? | 不如我做个鸡肉馅饼或者玉米饼 |
[01:52] | Abuela? | 外婆 |
[01:53] | Can you teach me how to pray? | 你能教我祷告吗 |
[01:55] | Like, the right way, with your rosary? | 那种用念珠的正统方法 |
[02:10] | I just want Heritage Day to go well. | 我只希望传统继承日别出差错 |
[02:12] | Mom’s cooking, | 妈妈要做菜 |
[02:13] | and I don’t want anyone to get seriously sick. | 我不希望大家生重病 |
[02:29] | And from that moment on, | 从那时起 |
[02:31] | when Jane felt especially desperate, | 当简感到特别绝望时 |
[02:33] | she would often turn to prayer. | 她都会向上帝祈祷 |
[02:37] | And Jane needed the power of prayer now | 简有生以来最需要祷告的力量的时刻 |
[02:41] | more than ever. | 就是现在 |
[02:45] | Hi, Ms. Villanueva? | 维兰纽瓦女士 |
[02:46] | – Yes. – Yes. | -我是 -我是 |
[02:48] | She’s my mother, her grandma. | 她是我妈妈 她的外婆 |
[02:50] | What’s going on? How is she? | 情况如何 她怎么样 |
[02:51] | Well, the good news is she’s stable. | 好消息是她情况已经稳定 |
[02:53] | And she gives every indication that she will wake up. | 而且各个方面都表明她会醒过来 |
[02:56] | Okay, so what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息呢 |
[02:58] | We don’t know when that will be. | 何时会醒无法确定 |
[03:00] | There was some internal bleeding caused by the head injury. | 头部撞击造成了一些内出血 |
[03:03] | And until she does wake up, | 在她醒过来之前 |
[03:04] | we won’t know whether there will be | 我们无法知道是否还有 |
[03:06] | any long-term ramifications. | 其他的长期影响 |
[03:08] | Like, you mean her memory? Or… | 你是指她的记忆还是… |
[03:11] | That, among other things– | 记忆和其他的比如… |
[03:12] | speech, certain skills. | 说话和某些身体机能 |
[03:17] | All we can do is wait. | 我们能做的只有等待 |
[03:19] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[03:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:30] | She would want us to pray. | 她会希望我们祷告的 |
[03:32] | – What? – Abuela. | -什么 -外婆 |
[03:37] | Where’s her rosary? | 她的念珠呢 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[03:39] | No, I saw her put it in her purse | 我看见她去参加颁奖礼前 |
[03:40] | before we went to the awards show. | 把念珠放到包里了 |
[03:43] | It must’ve fallen out when she fell. | 肯定是她摔倒时掉出去了 |
[03:45] | Okay, I’m gonna go to the hotel to get it. | 我回酒店去拿 |
[03:46] | Come on, Jane. | 得了吧 简 |
[03:47] | There’s a tropical storm outside. | 外面正是热带风暴呢 |
[03:49] | Mom, do you remember | 妈 你还记得 |
[03:50] | when I was applying to get my teaching degree | 我申请教师资格证时 |
[03:52] | and she prayed with the rosary that I’d get in? | 她用念珠祷告我被录取吗 |
[03:54] | Two days later, I got in. | 两天后 我就被录取了 |
[03:55] | Because you’re smart, not because of some beads | 那是因为你聪明 不是因为一串 |
[03:57] | she got at a church flea market. | 从教堂二手市场淘来的念珠 |
[04:01] | Mom, I can’t just sit around and do nothing. | 妈 我不能坐在这什么都不做 |
[04:04] | Okay? I’ll take the car– | 好吗 我开车去 |
[04:05] | ten minutes there, ten minutes back. | 二十分钟来回 |
[04:07] | Please? | 求你了 |
[04:11] | Okay, let me know if anything changes. | 有事通知我 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[04:21] | You’ll recall we last left Michael and Nadine | 你们还记得上一集迈克尔和纳丁 |
[04:24] | in a rather exciting position. | 停在了一个让人兴奋的姿势上 |
[04:26] | Not that one, you perv. | 不是这个 你个小变态 |
[04:29] | They had discovered Sin Rostro’s | 他们发现了西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[04:30] | secret tunnel beneath the hotel. | 在酒店下面的秘密通道 |
[04:39] | You sure we shouldn’t call for backup? | 你确定我们不叫支援吗 |
[04:41] | The Serbian could still be down here. | 塞尔维亚人可能还在这下面 |
[04:43] | We don’t even know where this tunnel leads. | 我们都不知道这个通道到哪里 |
[04:47] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[04:48] | It’s a retinal scanner. | 视网膜扫描仪 |
[04:50] | This must be where Sin Rostro keeps the drugs. | 这里肯定是西恩·罗斯特拉的藏毒地点 |
[04:53] | We got to get inside. | 我们得进去 |
[04:55] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[04:57] | Let’s call for backup | 我们叫支援 |
[04:58] | and bust through this thing. | 然后冲进去吧 |
[05:02] | Lachlan is stuck in Key Largo. | 拉克伦被困在基拉戈了 |
[05:04] | – Oh, that’s too bad. – Yes, it is, | -太糟了 -说的没错 |
[05:06] | because I have to head out. | 因为我得出去 |
[05:07] | The storm’s really picking up, darling. | 风暴越来越猛了 亲爱的 |
[05:08] | Maybe you shouldn’t fly. | 你不该坐飞机 |
[05:09] | I have to; it’s-it’s important. | 我一定要去 这很重要 |
[05:11] | Then don’t worry. | 那您就别担心了 |
[05:13] | I can handle the Marbella in your absence. | 您不在期间我会好好管理玛贝拉的 |
[05:16] | Come on, Dad. I’ve done it before. | 拜托 爸爸 我之前也经营过 |
[05:17] | And your tenure wasn’t that successful. | 而你在职期间表现并不出色 |
[05:20] | And I’ve learned from my mistakes. | 我也吸取了教训 |
[05:22] | Come on, you have proven your point. | 拜托 你已经证明了你想说的 |
[05:24] | Just give me a chance. | 就给我一次机会 |
[05:25] | There’s a lot to do right now. | 现在有很多事要做 |
[05:26] | The storm is picking up. We got to prepare the hotel, | 风暴越来越猛 我们得让酒店做好准备 |
[05:29] | we have to relocate patients from their recovery suites | 我们要把病人从恢复套房转移到医院去 |
[05:31] | to hospital in case our generators fail. | 以防发电机停工 |
[05:34] | Just let me get started. | 就让我开始工作吧 |
[05:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | One thing. | 只有一件事 |
[05:46] | Lachlan was about to institute | 拉克伦之前打算 |
[05:48] | 15% layoffs across all departments | 在所有部门裁减15%的人手 |
[05:50] | to offset our losses. | 来弥补我们的损失 |
[05:53] | Now you can do it. | 现在你可以着手做了 |
[05:55] | It’s only fair, | 这很公平 |
[05:56] | since it was your mistakes that put us | 因为最初就是你 |
[05:58] | in this spot in the first place. | 造成我们现在这样的情况 |
[06:02] | Will that be a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[06:04] | No. Not at all. | 没有 没有任何问题 |
[06:13] | It should be noted that, | 值得注意的是 |
[06:15] | despite the unpleasant task, | 除了这个不愉快的任务之外 |
[06:17] | Rafael found himself briefly optimistic. | 拉斐尔发现他自己略乐观 |
[06:19] | – Hello, Rafael. – Yup. Briefly. | -你好 拉斐尔 -没错 “略”而已 |
[06:24] | What do you want, Petra? | 你想要什么 佩特拉 |
[06:25] | Or… whatever your name is. | 或者…不管你另个名字是什么 |
[06:27] | Natalia, actually. | 应该叫娜塔莉亚 |
[06:29] | Look, I didn’t come here to fight. | 听着 我并不是来跟你吵架的 |
[06:36] | The divorce papers. | 离婚协议书 |
[06:38] | I signed them. | 我签好了 |
[06:40] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[06:42] | And I’ll leave as soon as you pay out my prenup. | 一旦你付完我婚前协议的钱 我就走 |
[06:44] | Ah, yes, her prenup. | 对了 她的婚前协议 |
[06:46] | Petra’s golden ticket. | 佩特拉的王牌 |
[06:48] | Here’s the thing about the prenup. | 关于婚前协议 |
[06:51] | Petra Andel signed it. | 是佩特拉·安德尔签的字 |
[06:54] | You’re not Petra Andel. | 而你不是佩特拉·安德尔 |
[06:55] | Rafael, please. I have nothing. | 拉斐尔 拜托 我一无所有了 |
[06:58] | – And you deserve nothing. – Yes, I know. You’re right. | -你活该 -我知道 你说得对 |
[07:01] | Let me at least tell you the truth about everything. | 至少让我告诉你这一切的真相 |
[07:05] | I lied about my identity | 我之所以隐瞒我的真实身份 |
[07:07] | because I’ve been running for a very long time | 是因为我这么长时间都在躲避 |
[07:10] | from a very evil man. | 一个非常邪恶的人 |
[07:13] | Yeah, so here’s the problem. | 问题是 |
[07:18] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[07:19] | It’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[07:21] | Should we go over all the crazy lies | 我们要不要回顾一下最近六个月以来 |
[07:24] | and the things you’ve done just in the last six months? | 你疯狂的谎言还有你的所作所为 |
[07:26] | ‘Cause we can. | 完全可以 |
[07:27] | Ooh, yes, let’s. | 太好了 我们来列列 |
[07:33] | Rafael, listen… | 拉斐尔 听着 |
[07:36] | Attention guests and staff. | 所有客人和工作人员请注意 |
[07:38] | Tropical Storm Florentina has gained speed and is now | 热带风暴佛罗伦蒂娜已加速前进 |
[07:41] | a category 2 hurricane. | 现已升级为二级飓风 |
[07:42] | Authorities tell us the roads will soon be closed. | 官方消息称道路很快就会被封闭 |
[07:45] | For your own safety, please stay indoors. | 为了您的安全着想 请待在室内 |
[07:48] | Oh dear. | 天呐 |
[07:49] | Jane still hadn’t found Alba’s rosary. | 简还没有找到阿尔芭的念珠 |
[07:51] | Jane? | 简 |
[07:53] | I found this when I was cleaning up. | 我在打扫的时候发现这个 |
[07:55] | I heard you were looking for it. | 我听说你在找这个 |
[07:56] | It felt like a miracle. | 这就好像奇迹一般 |
[07:58] | Oh, my God. Thank you, Regina. I owe you big-time. | 天呐 谢谢 里贾纳 我欠你个大人情 |
[08:01] | Hey, you taught my Gaby how to make the best | 你教会我们家盖比做 |
[08:02] | grilled cheese on the planet. | 全世界最好吃的烤芝士三明治 |
[08:05] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是我能尽的绵薄之力 |
[08:10] | Please stay off the roads and in your homes. | 请待在家里不要出门 |
[08:12] | The National Weather Service has upgraded this… | 国家气象局已将此升级为… |
[08:15] | Wow! I have to say, the wind is really picking up out here! | 我不得不说这风真的是非常大 |
[08:21] | I told you, I have no choice. | 我告诉过你了 我别无选择 |
[08:24] | I’m getting out before the storm hits. | 我要在风暴来袭之前离开这里 |
[08:25] | The move is next week. | 行动就在下周 |
[08:27] | I’ll need five million for Allegria. | 我需要给阿里希亚五百万 |
[08:34] | Darling. I didn’t know you were awake. | 亲爱的 我不知道你醒了 |
[08:36] | Oh, I couldn’t sleep, with the wind. | 这么大的风 我睡不着 |
[08:39] | You sounded upset. Is everything all right? | 你听上去很烦心 没事吧 |
[08:41] | Yes, yes. It’s my driver, he’s just waiting for me downstairs. | 没事 没事 是我司机 他在楼下等我 |
[08:44] | Ooh. That didn’t sound like his driver. | 那听上去可不像他的司机 |
[08:47] | Do you really have to go tonight? | 你一定要今晚走吗 |
[08:48] | Yes, I do. But I’m gonna call you as soon as I get to Prague. | 是的 但我一到布拉格就给你打电话 |
[08:51] | And next week, you and me, we’re going away together. | 下周 你和我 我们会一起出发 |
[09:02] | So you two found this | 所以你们俩 |
[09:04] | hydraulic bathtub… | 是怎么找到这个 |
[09:07] | how, exactly? | 水压浴缸的 |
[09:12] | Just good old-fashioned detective work. | 经典老式的侦查方法 |
[09:14] | Well, great job. | 做得好 |
[09:17] | – Thank you. -Thanks. | -谢谢 -多谢 |
[09:23] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 我们这就来 |
[09:24] | They got through the lock. | 他们打开门锁了 |
[09:38] | What the hell? | 这什么情况 |
[09:42] | Maybe Sin Rostro | 也许西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[09:43] | kills people here from rival cartels. | 是在这里杀死对手帮派的人的 |
[09:48] | Looks more like a… | 这里看上去更像是 |
[09:50] | surgical room. | 手术室 |
[09:53] | Yeah, but why the hell does Sin Rostro need a surgical room? | 是啊 但为什么他需要一个手术室 |
[09:58] | Make sure all the outdoor furniture is moved inside. | 确保所有的室外家具都搬到室内 |
[10:00] | The wind will toss everything. And get those storm shutters up, | 大风会吹走一切 把防风盖关好 |
[10:02] | and remember, first sign of flooding, | 记住 一旦有淹水的迹象 |
[10:03] | we kill the main breaker. | 我们就拉主闸 |
[10:06] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[10:08] | I thought you were at the hospital. | 我还以为你在医院 |
[10:09] | No, no, I…I came to grab my grandmother’s rosary. | 不 我来找我外婆的念珠 |
[10:10] | I have to get back. | 我要回去了 |
[10:11] | No, the roads are really bad. | 不行 路上情况已经很糟了 |
[10:12] | No, but it’s close. | 不 医院很近 |
[10:13] | You are pregnant. If something were to happen… | 你怀着孕 如果有什么事情发生 |
[10:21] | Hey, make an announcement. | 广播通告下 |
[10:22] | It’s no longer safe for anyone to leave the hotel. | 现在离开酒店已经不安全了 |
[10:24] | The Marbella is now on lockdown. | 玛贝拉现在处于封锁状态 |
[10:32] | I know you want to go, but it’s not safe, okay? | 我知道你想走 但是现在不安全 好吗 |
[10:34] | Not until the road clears. | 直到路上安全了才可以走 |
[10:35] | No, you’re right. I’m gonna call my mom. | 你说得对 我现在给我妈妈打电话 |
[10:37] | I-I got to go talk to them. | 我要去跟他们谈一下 |
[10:38] | Do you want to wait out the storm in my penthouse? | 你想在我的房里等暴风雨过去吗 |
[10:39] | No, no, no. I’m gonna find my friends, | 不用 不用 我去找我的朋友们 |
[10:41] | see how I can help. Go. I’ll figure it out. | 看我能帮上什么忙 走吧 我会想办法的 |
[10:42] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[10:43] | Just-just text me if you need anything. | 如果你有任何需要 短信我 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:47] | Okay, so this room | 这间房 |
[10:48] | is also connected to the hotel’s medical recovery suites. | 跟酒店的医疗恢复套房是相连的 |
[10:50] | There were five patients | 截止今天下午 |
[10:51] | registered there as of this afternoon. | 有五位病人登记入住 |
[10:53] | It should be noted that Michael and Nadine | 要注意迈克尔和纳丁 |
[10:55] | are thinking the same exact thing. | 在想同一件事 |
[10:59] | Where are the patients? | 那病人呢 |
[11:00] | They were relocated to Holy Crown Hospital | 他们在飓风来之前就被转移到 |
[11:02] | – before the hurricane hit. – What? | -圣冠医院了 -什么 |
[11:03] | – No. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -不 -不不不 |
[11:04] | Apparently, the guy that runs the hotel | 显然这是经营酒店的人 |
[11:06] | did it as a precaution. | 以防万一而做的 |
[11:07] | Rafael Solano? | 拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[11:08] | – Yeah. – Head over to Holy Crown. | -对 -马上去圣冠医院 |
[11:10] | I don’t care if those roads are closed. | 我不在乎是不是封路了 |
[11:11] | We need those patients identified immediately. | 我们要立刻确认这些病人的身份 |
[11:13] | Got it. | 明白 |
[11:15] | It’s Rafael. I knew it. | 一定是拉斐尔 一定是 |
[11:16] | Okay, just calm down and let’s think this through. | 冷静一点 我们再好好想一遍 |
[11:18] | He ran this hotel. | 这间酒店是他的 |
[11:19] | He knows everything that happens here. | 他知道这里发生的一切 |
[11:21] | There’s no way he didn’t know about this place. | 他不可能不知道这个地方 |
[11:23] | Nadine, think about it. | 纳丁 你想一想 |
[11:24] | Roman Zazo, one of Sin Rostro’s contacts, | 罗曼·扎佐 西恩·罗斯特拉的一名线人 |
[11:26] | was Rafael’s college roommate. | 曾经是拉斐尔的大学室友 |
[11:28] | Then there’s the multiple passports from different countries, | 接着是在他的保险箱里发现了 |
[11:31] | cash and burner phone inside his safe… | 各国护照 现金和一次性手机… |
[11:33] | Which we never found. | 但我们没有找到 |
[11:34] | I know what I saw. | 我很清楚自己看到了什么 |
[11:36] | You know me well enough to know | 你也很了解我 |
[11:37] | I would not make that up. | 知道我不会胡编的 |
[11:38] | He must have moved them. | 他一定转移了那些东西 |
[11:39] | Look, Rafael is definitely a suspect, okay? | 拉斐尔毫无疑问是嫌疑人 |
[11:41] | But if he’s involved, I got to think | 但如果他有涉案 我就得考虑 |
[11:43] | he’s working for his father. I mean, | 他或许是为他爸爸做事的 |
[11:45] | Emilio is the one that financed the hotel. | 因为意米利奥是这家酒店的金主 |
[11:47] | And Zazo was murdered the same night | 而且意米利奥到达的当晚 |
[11:48] | that Emilio got here. | 扎佐就被杀了 |
[11:49] | Either way, Rafael’s involved. | 无论如何 拉斐尔都脱不了关系 |
[11:51] | We should bring him down here. | 我们得把他带到这下面 |
[11:52] | I bet the retinal scanner recognizes him. | 我敢打赌视网膜扫描仪里一定有他的记录 |
[11:54] | The tech had to break the scanner to get through the door. | 技术员为了进门把扫描仪破坏掉了 |
[11:57] | Then I’m gonna go rattle his cage. | 那我就对他用激将法 |
[12:02] | Okay, I’ve seen Titanic, like, a hundred times. | 《泰坦尼克号》我都看一百遍了 |
[12:05] | Nobody cares about the third-class passengers. | 没人会在意三等舱乘客的死活 |
[12:07] | We’re gonna get locked in here and drown. | 我们会被锁在这里 被水淹死 |
[12:08] | Okay, you do know we’re not actually on a boat, right? | 得了 我们又不是真的在船上 |
[12:10] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[12:12] | What’s wrong? Oh, my God, I knew it. | 什么事 天呐 我就知道 |
[12:13] | I had a bad feeling. | 我刚刚就有不祥的预感 |
[12:14] | I just heard from Housekeeping Carla, | 我刚刚从保洁员卡拉那听到 |
[12:16] | who’s dating that bellboy whose sister works in HR, | 她的门童小男友的姐姐在人事部做事 |
[12:18] | that people are getting fired. | 说他们要裁员了 |
[12:20] | Like, a lot of people. | 很多人 |
[12:23] | During a hurricane?! | 在台风来袭的时候裁员 |
[12:25] | Oh! Jane, Jane, Jane, come here. | 简 简 简 过来 |
[12:26] | Sorry, I was just changing. | 抱歉 我刚刚在换衣服 |
[12:28] | I’ve been looking for you guys. | 我一直在找你们 |
[12:29] | Frankie heard cuts are coming. | 弗兰基听说 要裁员了 |
[12:31] | Will you ask Rafael if it’s true | 你能去问问拉斐尔是不是真的 |
[12:33] | and who’s getting fired? | 还有要炒掉谁吗 |
[12:34] | Oh, I-I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[12:35] | Oh, please, Jane? I need this job. | 拜托 简 我需要这份工作 |
[12:38] | I drink for free, and it’s so close to my gym. | 这里可以免费喝酒 离我的健身房也近 |
[12:40] | Yeah, I don’t think I can use that argument with Rafael. | 可这不能跟拉斐尔说吧 |
[12:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:43] | I-I don’t want to take advantage of our relationship. | 我不想利用我们的关系来占便宜 |
[12:45] | Come on, Jane. | 拜托 简 |
[12:46] | I just moved into a new place. | 我刚刚搬了家 |
[12:47] | If I can’t pay rent, I will literally be homeless. | 如果我付不起房租 就真的无家可归了 |
[12:50] | You guys, it’s fine. | 你们别这样 |
[12:50] | Don’t pressure her. | 别再逼她了 |
[12:51] | We just need a heads up. | 我们只是想知道消息 |
[12:55] | Okay. All right. I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我去找他谈谈 |
[12:57] | But he’s been busy, so I-I’ll just wait till I see him later. | 但他很忙 所以我得等见到他再说 |
[12:59] | Okay, well, he’s over there talking to your ex-fiance? | 好啊 他在那里和你前未婚夫说话呢 |
[13:02] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[13:04] | I told you, I don’t know anything about secret tunnels | 我说过了 我对秘密通道一无所知 |
[13:06] | and I want to see them. | 而且我想看一看 |
[13:07] | And I told you I don’t believe you. | 我也说过我不相信你了 |
[13:08] | And you can’t see them– it’s a potential crime scene. | 而且你不能看 因为那里可能是罪案现场 |
[13:10] | Hey. Hey there. What are you guys talking about? | 你们好 你们在聊什么呢 |
[13:14] | Uh, we’re actually discussing police business. | 我们在讨论警方公务 |
[13:16] | I assume you don’t want her to stay. | 你应该不想让她在这听吧 |
[13:17] | She can absolutely stay. | 她当然可以一起听 |
[13:19] | Okay, so what am I staying for exactly? | 那么 我到底要听什么 |
[13:22] | We discovered a secret tunnel underneath the Marbella. | 我们在玛贝拉酒店下面发现了一条秘密通道 |
[13:25] | It leads to a surgical room, | 通往一间手术室 |
[13:26] | connecting to the recovery suites, | 连着恢复套房 |
[13:27] | which we believe is connected to a criminal enterprise. | 我们认为应该和某个犯罪集团有关 |
[13:31] | What kind of criminal enterprise? | 什么样的犯罪集团 |
[13:33] | There’s a big drug dealer. | 有个大毒枭 |
[13:35] | He’s known as Sin Rostro. | 人称西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[13:38] | – The man without a face? – Yes. | -那个”没有露过面的人” -没错 |
[13:40] | No one’s I.D.’d him, but we have reason to believe | 没人能查到他的身份 但我们有理由相信 |
[13:42] | he’s based here, the most obvious reason being | 他的老窝在这里 最明显的理由是 |
[13:44] | that two of his known associates were murdered | 他的两个线人都是在玛贝拉酒店里 |
[13:46] | in the Marbella. | 被杀害的 |
[13:48] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[13:49] | The police should have solved it. | 警察早该破案了 |
[13:51] | Do your job. | 尽你的职责吧 |
[13:52] | I am. | 我在做 |
[13:53] | Right now. | 此时此刻 |
[13:55] | For the record, you’re claiming | 正式问一下 你是说 |
[13:55] | you have no connection to any of this? | 你与这些毫无关联吗 |
[13:58] | For the record? Of course not. | “正式” 当然与我无关了 |
[14:01] | For the record, | 正式地告诉你 |
[14:01] | Michael is really enjoying this. | 迈克尔非常享受此情此景 |
[14:03] | Just like those passports and the burner phone | 所以你的保险箱里也没有 |
[14:06] | weren’t inside your safe? | 那些护照和一次性手机吗 |
[14:08] | Listen, I’ve already told you everything I know, | 我已经把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[14:10] | which is nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[14:11] | And this is all very upsetting. | 真是非常令人恼火 |
[14:12] | And now I’m gonna have to hire my own security firm | 现在我要去自己雇一家安保公司 |
[14:15] | until you figure out how to catch this guy. | 直到你们想出来怎么抓这家伙 |
[14:17] | Jane. | 简 |
[14:19] | Excuse me, Detective. | 失陪了 警官 |
[14:26] | What was all that about? | 这都是怎么回事 |
[14:27] | That was your ex-fiance. Trying to make me look bad. | 就是你的前未婚夫故意找我茬而已 |
[14:30] | Mother, enough. | 妈妈 够了 |
[14:31] | Look, it’s bad enough my whole life is falling apart. | 我的人生即将分崩离析已经很惨了 |
[14:33] | You don’t have to ride me every second of the day, okay? | 你不必时时刻刻都给我添乱 |
[14:37] | Look, we have to move on. | 我们得向前看 |
[14:39] | And I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[14:40] | Oh. I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[14:42] | I’ll sell my wedding ring, the rest of my jewelry. | 我会卖掉结婚戒指 还有剩下的珠宝 |
[14:44] | I’ll be able to afford a little place, a one-bedroom. | 我就能付得起一居室的小屋了 |
[14:46] | Oh, yeah. Well, what about him? | 好啊 那他怎么办 |
[14:53] | Look, h-how about we let the bygones be bygones? | 过去的事就让它过去吧 |
[14:57] | You all have been very nice to me. | 你们都对我很好 |
[14:58] | You could let me go. | 你们可以放我走 |
[15:00] | I will not tell Milos. I promise. | 我不会告诉米勒的 我发誓 |
[15:04] | Would make things easier. | 这样能好办一些 |
[15:06] | Petra, don’t be idiot. | 佩特拉 别傻了 |
[15:09] | We’d need two-bedroom. | 我们需要两居室 |
[15:12] | Wait, what? I can’t hear you. | 等等 什么 我听不见 |
[15:15] | I know. The reception is spotty. | 我知道 信号很糟糕 |
[15:18] | How’s Grandma? | 外婆怎么样了 |
[15:21] | The same. | 老样子 |
[15:23] | I’m just sitting here | 我坐在这里 |
[15:24] | with a big pile of forms that I wish you could fill out. | 有很多表要填 希望你能过来填 |
[15:27] | I know. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我知道了 我尽快过去 |
[15:29] | Yeah, because… | 好 因为… |
[15:32] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[15:34] | El Presidente. | 总统先生 |
[15:39] | How did you even get here with the storm? | 你是如何穿越风雨来到这里的 |
[15:42] | I pulled some strings. I got a police escort. | 我动用了点关系 让警察帮我开道过来的 |
[15:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:52] | Oh. It’s a swag bag. | 是个礼包 |
[15:58] | From the after-after party. | 庆功会后的派对上给的 |
[16:02] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 真高兴你能来 |
[16:04] | Of course I’m here. | 我当然会来 |
[16:06] | We’re family, and nothing is more important. | 我们是一家人 没有什么比这更重要 |
[16:13] | I’m sorry. So many designer gifts. | 对不起 设计师的礼物太多了 |
[16:16] | It’s hard to find what you’re looking for. | 很难找到你真正想找的东西 |
[16:25] | Oh, no. What’s wrong? | 不 怎么了 |
[16:27] | We’re all getting fired. That’s it, isn’t it? | 我们都被解雇了 是不是 |
[16:29] | You can tell us the truth. | 你可以跟我们说实话 |
[16:30] | The truth was | 事实是 |
[16:31] | Jane had completely forgotten about the layoffs. | 简完全忘记了裁员的事 |
[16:34] | I totally flaked. | 我太累了 |
[16:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:36] | There’s a lot going on. | 发生了太多事 |
[16:38] | Jane was about to tell them about her grandmother. | 简准备把外婆的事情告诉他们 |
[16:41] | – Right. – But then Lina did that. | -是啊 -可是琳娜做了那个表情 |
[16:43] | Did you just roll your eyes at me, dude? | 你刚才给了我一个白眼吗 |
[16:45] | It just seems like maybe you’re not in a big rush | 很明显你并不急于去 |
[16:48] | to find out if we’re getting fired because obviously | 查明我们是否被解雇 原因很明显 |
[16:50] | you’re not getting fired. | 因为你不会被解雇 |
[16:51] | Wait, what does that mean? I could be. | 等等 这是什么意思 我也会被解雇的 |
[16:54] | Really? Your boyfriend’s gonna fire you? | 是吗 你男朋友会解雇你吗 |
[16:56] | You know, probably not. | 是啊 大概不会 |
[16:59] | But that’s because I’ve taken three sick days in four years, | 但那是因为四年来 我只休了三天病假 |
[17:02] | and I’ve been twice voted employee of the month. | 而我两次被选为月度最佳员工 |
[17:05] | You keep telling yourself that. | 你就自欺欺人吧 |
[17:09] | Look, all Lina’s saying is… | 琳娜想说的是… |
[17:11] | you’re in a slightly different situation now. | 你现在跟我们的处境略有不同 |
[17:13] | You’ve got a rich dad suddenly | 你突然有了个富爸爸 |
[17:14] | and a rich baby daddy. | 你孩子也有了个富爸爸 |
[17:17] | We just don’t have the same kind of safety net. | 我们只是没你那样双保险 |
[17:23] | Yeah, I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我看看能做些什么 |
[17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:29] | Bad time? | 不方便吗 |
[17:30] | No, come in. | 不 进来吧 |
[17:32] | I was just getting an update from our maintenance department. | 刚才只是维修部门在汇报进度 |
[17:39] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:42] | It’s just, uh… my friends heard | 只是…我的朋友们听说 |
[17:45] | that there are gonna be layoffs, and they’re freaking out. | 可能会有人被解雇 他们很害怕 |
[17:47] | And I hate to ask this, but is it true? | 我也不想问你的 不过是真的吗 |
[17:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:52] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[17:54] | My dad wants to… | 我爸爸… |
[17:56] | institute a 15% cut across the board. | 削减15%的员工 |
[17:59] | So I’ve just been up here trying to make a list. | 所以我在这里试着列出裁员名单 |
[18:01] | A list which Jane absolutely did not want to see. | 简很明显不想看到这名单 |
[18:04] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[18:06] | You really think that’s… appropriate? | 你真的觉得这样… 合适吗 |
[18:09] | Probably not. | 不太合适吧 |
[18:10] | Yes. Good answer, Jane. | 是的 答得好 简 |
[18:12] | But I feel like I have to because of my friends. | 不过为了我的朋友们 我必须要看 |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | If it’s that important to you. | 如果这对你这么重要的话 |
[18:45] | Ms. Villanueva, | 维兰纽瓦女士 |
[18:47] | there’s no easy way to say this. | 情况很复杂 |
[18:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:49] | – Did the test results… – No, no. | -是不是检查结果… -不是 |
[18:51] | Her condition remains unchanged. | 她的情况没有什么变化 |
[18:53] | – Look, the hospital’s cracking down… – On what? | -医院要采取措施… -对谁 |
[18:56] | Your mother is in this country illegally. | 你母亲是非法居住在这个国家的 |
[18:58] | She has no insurance. | 她没有保险 |
[18:59] | And the hospital cannot afford to absorb the cost of her care. | 而医院无法承担护理她的费用 |
[19:02] | I-I don’t understand. What does that mean? | 我不明白 你是什么意思 |
[19:04] | That when the hurricane lifts, we will have to notify ICE, | 等飓风过去以后 我们必须通知移民署 |
[19:08] | and they will deport her to Venezuela, | 他们会把她遣送回委内瑞拉 |
[19:11] | where she can continue to receive care if she needs. | 在那里她可以继续接受治疗 |
[19:14] | What? That can’t be legal. | 什么 这不可能合法 |
[19:22] | It’s called medical repatriation. | 这叫做医疗遣返 |
[19:27] | No. | 不 |
[19:28] | I can’t lose this job. I don’t have anything saved. | 我不能失去这个工作 我没有积蓄 |
[19:29] | Can’t you ask Rafael to not fire me? | 能不能求拉斐尔不要解雇我 |
[19:32] | Frankie, I… | 弗兰基 我… |
[19:34] | I really can’t. | 我真的不能 |
[19:35] | When you were tired and needed someone to cover those shifts, | 当你累了想找人替班的时候 |
[19:37] | I did it. | 是我帮你的 |
[19:38] | And you know I hate this. I fought for you to get this job. | 我也不想这样 是我为你争取的这份工作 |
[19:41] | You did. But now you can’t even fight to help me keep it? | 没错 可你不能帮我保住这份工作吗 |
[19:45] | It’s not my place. | 我说了不算 |
[19:49] | Wow. You have changed. | 你真是变了 |
[19:57] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[19:58] | Jane didn’t know quite what to do. | 简也不知道该怎么办 |
[20:00] | But she figured she could talk to Rafael about it, | 不过她想 她可以跟拉斐尔谈一谈 |
[20:03] | to clear her conscience and get back to normal. | 这样她就可以心安理得地继续生活了 |
[20:06] | Hold the elevator! | 等一下 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:18] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[20:20] | I am in the middle of an investigation, Jane. | 我在调查案子 简 |
[20:23] | And, yes, I am following you. | 是的 我在跟踪你 |
[20:25] | But only because I’m worried. Something bad’s | 不过原因是我很担心你 这里发生了 |
[20:26] | going on here, and it has to be connected to Rafael. | 一些可怕的事 一定跟拉斐尔有关 |
[20:29] | – Michael, what are you doing? – I saw the passports and phone | -迈克尔 你在干什么 -我亲眼看见 |
[20:30] | – inside his safe myself. – Stop. Can you just stop? | -他保险箱里的护照和手机 -别说了 |
[20:34] | – What was that? – That, my dear, | -怎么回事 -亲爱的 |
[20:36] | is the classic telenovela trope | 这是肥皂剧的经典桥段 |
[20:38] | known as the “Stuck in the elevator” Scenario, | 叫做”被困电梯”情节 |
[20:40] | in which two characters at odds are… stuck in an elevator. | 就是闹矛盾的两个角色被困在一部电梯里 |
[20:44] | Seriously? | 不是真的吧 |
[20:45] | What? | 什么 |
[20:46] | I did not do this. | 这不关我的事 |
[20:47] | This cannot be happening right now. | 现在怎么能发生这样的事呢 |
[20:50] | Oh, it’s happening. | 确实发生了 |
[20:53] | In the dark. | 而且还停电了 |
[20:58] | Please note, Michael was usually very good | 要知道 通常迈克尔很善于 |
[21:01] | at breaking the tension in awkward situations. | 打破紧张的僵局 |
[21:03] | So, does this qualify as mood lighting? | 这是情绪照明吗 |
[21:07] | I said “Usually.” | 我说的是”通常” |
[21:09] | Nope. | 不是 |
[21:14] | Well, I radioed Nadine. | 我呼叫纳丁了 |
[21:15] | She’s letting maintenance know. | 她会通知维修部门的 |
[21:22] | Wow. Impressed you even made it up that hill. | 你居然那么陡的坡都爬上来了 |
[21:26] | I’m here to see Luisa Alver. | 我来见路易莎·阿尔弗 |
[21:28] | I’m her stepmother. | 我是她的继母 |
[21:29] | That’s one way to put it. | 这只是一方面 |
[21:38] | We have a visitor here for Luisa. | 有人来探望路易莎 |
[21:40] | You know what? It’s been a while. | 要知道 已经很久了 |
[21:42] | I should stop and catch you up on Luisa. | 我应该停下来让你们跟进路易莎的情况 |
[21:44] | Surprisingly, Luisa had actually been enjoying her time | 很意外的 路易莎居然很享受 |
[21:47] | in the mental hospital. | 待在精神病院的日子 |
[21:49] | She got three balanced meals a day, plus dessert. | 她每天三餐营养均衡 还有饭后甜点 |
[21:53] | She thrived under the stability of a regular routine. | 每天的固定节目让她很兴奋 |
[21:57] | And best of all, her roommate was a really great listener. | 最棒的是 她的室友是个很好的听众 |
[22:01] | And then my shaman was like, | 我的萨满巫师就说 |
[22:03] | “You’re finally seeing the world through your third eye.” | “你终于通过第三只眼看清了这个世界” |
[22:14] | Luisa. Hi. | 路易莎 你好 |
[22:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[22:19] | It’s Rose. | 她就是萝丝 |
[22:22] | I need to see you. | 我得来见你 |
[22:23] | I feel so terribly about what happened. | 你所遭受的事 还有我所做所为 |
[22:28] | What I did. | 我很难受 |
[22:29] | That was true. | 那是实话 |
[22:30] | Rose did feel terrible about what happened. | 萝丝确实对路易莎的遭遇很难受 |
[22:33] | It was not, however, the real reason she came. | 可那并不是她来这儿的真正原因 |
[22:37] | Look, you were threatening to tell | 当时你威胁着要说出 |
[22:39] | about our affair, and I panicked. | 我们俩的事 我就慌了 |
[22:41] | I just panicked, and I feel… so ashamed. | 我慌了 我觉得…很羞耻 |
[22:46] | I mean, I’m an adult, and it’s 2015, | 我是说 我不是小孩 |
[22:48] | and I’m not ready to admit that I want to be with a woman. | 现在又是2015年 我还没准备好出柜 |
[22:52] | That I want to be with you. | 没准备好和你在一起 |
[22:55] | I just have such a nice life with your father. | 我和你爸爸在一起生活得很幸福 |
[22:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:01] | Go back to it. | 那就继续过吧 |
[23:03] | Luisa, please. I… I haven’t been able to sleep. | 路易莎 我…我一直睡不好 |
[23:06] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:08] | I’m in a mental institution. | 我还关在精神病院里呢 |
[23:11] | Do you realize what your father | 你想过要是被你爸发现 |
[23:13] | would put us through if he found out? | 我们会有什么后果吗 |
[23:14] | You could have broken up with me. | 你大可和我分手 |
[23:16] | You didn’t have to commit me! | 没必要送我去精神病院 |
[23:17] | – Luisa, please… – Get out of here! | -路易莎 拜托… -滚出去 |
[23:19] | Now! | 马上 |
[23:41] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[23:42] | Are you back yet with the T.P.? | 你带着厕纸回来了吗 |
[23:48] | Rafael must know | 拉斐尔肯定知道 |
[23:49] | that the elevators are stuck. | 电梯卡住了 |
[23:53] | He’ll send someone. | 他会找人来帮忙 |
[23:54] | Right. Nothing ever happens in this hotel | 是啊 这酒店一点小事 |
[23:57] | without Rafael knowing about it. | 拉斐尔都了如指掌 |
[23:58] | – Stop. – The tunnels, the murders. | -别这样 – 秘密通道 谋杀案 |
[24:01] | Please, stop, please! | 别说了 别再说了 |
[24:02] | I’m just done. | 我受够了 |
[24:05] | Between my friends and my grandma | 我朋友又这样 |
[24:07] | unconscious in the hospital… | 外婆又在医院里晕迷… |
[24:09] | What? | 什么 |
[24:10] | Yeah. She fell. | 她摔倒了 |
[24:13] | Is it bad? | 严重吗 |
[24:15] | They say she may wake up, but they don’t know… | 他们说有可能醒来 但不知道 |
[24:17] | if she’ll have permanent damage. | 会不会造成永久性创伤 |
[24:21] | I am so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[24:25] | Is, um…is your mom… is your mom with her? | 你妈妈…在她身边吗 |
[24:28] | But the last time I talked to them, I lost reception, | 但我上次跟她们说话 信号中断了 |
[24:31] | and I haven’t heard from them in a while. | 有一会儿没听到她们的消息了 |
[24:35] | Um, there’s a cop in the hospital. | 医院里有名警察 |
[24:37] | I’ll see if I can reach him on the radio | 我看看能不能无线电联系到他 |
[24:38] | and get your mom on the line. | 然后让你妈和你对讲 |
[24:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:43] | She hasn’t even opened her eyes yet, | 她连眼都没睁过 |
[24:45] | and they want to deport her? | 他们就要驱逐她出境 |
[24:46] | I mean, how can they do this? | 他们怎么能这么做 |
[24:47] | Xiomara, I will figure this out. | 希尔玛拉 我会想办法的 |
[24:48] | If my fame and money cannot help keep your mother in this country, | 要是我的名气和钱都不能留她在这个国家 |
[24:51] | then what is it all for? | 那还有什么用呢 |
[24:55] | Back off, buddy! You’re not taking my mother anywhere! | 闪一边去 你不能带走我老妈 |
[24:59] | You have a call. Push to talk. | 有电话找你 按下去讲 |
[25:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:06] | Mom, it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[25:08] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[25:10] | Physically, no change. | 身体上没什么变化 |
[25:13] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 什么情况 |
[25:47] | Okay, yeah. I love you, Mom. | 知道了 我爱你 妈妈 |
[25:54] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:56] | The hospital knows that my grandma doesn’t have papers. | 医院知道我外婆没有留境文件 |
[26:00] | She can be deported. | 她可能会被逐出境 |
[26:06] | How dare she? | 她怎么可以这样 |
[26:08] | How dare she? You know what I mean? | 凭什么 你懂我在说什么吧 |
[26:11] | How dare she just… | 她怎么可以… |
[26:13] | just come in here and expect me… | 直接跑过来指望我… |
[26:22] | Mother? Mother?! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[26:25] | Mother?! | 妈妈 |
[26:28] | Mother?! | 妈妈 |
[26:28] | Hello, Petra. | 你好 佩特拉 |
[26:30] | Let us talk. | 我们来谈谈吧 |
[26:33] | You give me the rest of your jewelry, | 你把剩下的珠宝都给我 |
[26:36] | and I will not kill your mother. | 我就放过你妈妈 |
[26:38] | Petra knew that Ivan’s gun | 佩特拉知道伊凡的枪 |
[26:39] | was inside that drawer. | 放在抽屉里 |
[26:41] | What she didn’t know | 但她不知道 |
[26:43] | was if she could get to it in time. | 她能否及时拿到 |
[26:46] | Go ahead. I know you’re probably going | 动手吧 我知道无论怎样 |
[26:48] | – to kill her anyway. – Petra! | -你也会杀了她 -佩特拉 |
[26:50] | You would rather me kill your mother | 你宁愿我杀了你老妈 |
[26:52] | than part with your jewelry? | 也不要交出你的珠宝吗 |
[26:54] | I need to start over. | 我得重头来过 |
[26:56] | And you’ve seen the way she speaks to me. | 你也看到她是怎么和我说话的 |
[27:00] | Kill him, Petra. | 快开枪 佩特拉 |
[27:08] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[27:27] | It’s my grandma’s rosary. | 这是我外婆的念珠 |
[27:29] | Oh. The one you used before Heritage Day? | 是在传统继承日前一天祷告过的那条吗 |
[27:35] | Dear God, please, please, let Heritage Day go well. | 老天啊 拜托 让传统继承日顺利进行吧 |
[27:39] | And a few days later… | 几天后… |
[27:47] | Mom, these are amazing. | 妈妈 真好吃 |
[27:51] | Jane knew her prayer had worked. | 简就知道她的祷告起作用了 |
[27:55] | I forgot I told you that story. | 我都忘了跟你说过这事了 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:02] | I haven’t been around as much. | 我最近都没怎么陪她 |
[28:04] | With everything going on– the pregnancy | 加之现在的怀孕 |
[28:07] | and the teaching job– | 还有教书的工作 |
[28:09] | I just haven’t been around as much. | 我最近都没怎么陪她 |
[28:11] | She knows you love her. | 她知道你很爱她 |
[28:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:15] | Come here. Come here. It’s okay. | 过来 没事了 |
[28:22] | Are-are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:26] | Um, let me know if you hear anything about your abuela. | 你外婆有什么进展告诉我一声 |
[28:30] | Uh, I got to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[28:33] | I will. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[28:37] | Okay. I left word | 我给联合国大使 |
[28:38] | with the UN Ambassador and Gloria Estefan. | 还有葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬留了信 |
[28:42] | One of them will stop the deportation. | 他们其中一人会阻止驱逐出境 |
[28:44] | Most probably Gloria Estefan. | 很有可能会是葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬 |
[28:46] | I should hear back shortly. | 估计很快就有回应了 |
[28:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:56] | I wasn’t the daughter she wanted, you know? | 我从来都没做到她眼中的乖乖女 |
[29:01] | I wasn’t good or religious. | 既不乖又不信教 |
[29:05] | She loves you very much, Xiomara. | 她很爱你的 希尔玛拉 |
[29:07] | I’m certain of that. | 我很确信这一点 |
[29:09] | Oh, God, I must look like a mess right now. | 天呐 我的妆肯定都花掉了 |
[29:12] | Here. Have some concealer. | 给 抹点遮瑕膏 |
[29:18] | Wow. That swag bag really does have everything. | 那个礼包还真是一应俱全啊 |
[29:20] | This is mine. I always carry it, just in case. | 这是我自己的 我一直随身携带以防万一 |
[29:29] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[29:31] | I wanted to talk to you about Frankie. | 我想和你谈谈弗兰基 |
[29:33] | Look, I looked up your friend. She’s a new hire. | 我审查过你的朋友 她是新员工 |
[29:35] | And she’s been late a lot. | 而且上班一直迟到 |
[29:36] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[29:38] | we go way back, and she’s got nothing saved. | 我们认识了很久 她的确急需帮助 |
[29:41] | And I just got my job back, | 我才刚要回工作 |
[29:43] | and I have to get the books in order, | 我得把账目整理清楚 |
[29:45] | and what you’re asking me to do is… | 而你要我做的事 |
[29:48] | it-it’s out of line. | 不合规矩 |
[29:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:52] | And I wouldn’t be asking if it wasn’t important. | 可事情如果不重要 我就不会要求了 |
[29:58] | The next person on the list is… | 解雇名单上下一个人是 |
[30:01] | Regina Johnson. | 里贾纳·约翰逊 |
[30:04] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 别别 别炒她 |
[30:05] | She’s got two kids, and she’s always so sweet. | 她有两个孩子 而且人也很好 |
[30:07] | It’s either Frankie or it’s Regina. | 不是弗兰基 就是里贾纳 |
[30:09] | These things are never easy, but they have to be done. | 裁员从来都不是易事 可还是要执行 |
[30:11] | – Mr. Solano? – Coming. | -索拉诺先生 -来了 |
[30:13] | Check the circuit breaker on the fourth floor. | 去四楼检查一下断路器 |
[30:17] | I would have left, but the roads ars closed. | 要不是因为道路封闭我早就走了 |
[30:19] | – Get out! – Luisa, | -滚出去 -路易莎 |
[30:22] | please just let me say one thing to you. | 让我说几句话吧 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:28] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:30] | And… here. | 还有这个 |
[30:32] | You’ll recall, powdered sugar donuts are | 还记得吗 糖粉甜甜圈 |
[30:34] | Rose and Luisa’s post-coital go-to snack. | 可是萝丝和路易莎缠绵后的首选零食 |
[30:38] | You think this makes up for you locking me up? | 你认为这就能弥补你害我被关进这里吗 |
[30:40] | No, no. I can’t… | 不不 我无法 |
[30:43] | I can’t make that up to you. | 无法补偿你 |
[30:48] | But I can do other things. | 可我能做别的事 |
[31:09] | Aah. That hurts. | 疼 |
[31:12] | That’s the point. | 疼才是关键 |
[31:25] | Look, I’m gonna tell your father the truth about us. | 我要和你父亲坦白我俩的关系 |
[31:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:31] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[31:33] | now is not a good time. | 现在还不是时候 |
[31:36] | He’s been so on edge lately. | 他最近一直烦躁不安 |
[31:39] | Have you ever heard of somebody named Allegria? | 你知道一个叫阿里希亚的人吗 |
[31:42] | That’s my grandmother on my mom’s side. | 她是我外婆 |
[31:45] | My dad really loved her. | 我爸很爱她 |
[31:47] | Rose wondered why Emilio | 萝丝想知道为什么意米利奥 |
[31:48] | would be spending money on a dead woman. | 会把钱花一个死去的女人身上 |
[31:50] | He even named his house in Croatia after her. | 他在克罗地亚的房子都是以她的名字命名的 |
[31:53] | Ah, this is the information Rose came for. | 原来萝丝是为了这件事才来[高潮]的 |
[32:00] | God… | 上帝 |
[32:02] | it’s me, Xo. | 我是希尔 |
[32:04] | Yeah, I know it’s been a while. | 我知道我很久没祈祷了 |
[32:06] | Jane’s not here. She went to get her rosary, | 简不在这 她去拿念珠了 |
[32:09] | the one she used to pray that I wouldn’t mess up Heritage Day. | 那串她用来祈祷我不会搞砸传统继承日的念珠 |
[32:13] | So, I heard you and Jane | 我听到你和简在说 |
[32:14] | talking about how she’s scared I’ll mess up the food. | 她很怕我把东西做得很难吃 |
[32:17] | Can you make it? | 你能来做吗 |
[32:18] | I don’t want to embarrass her. | 我不想令她为难 |
[32:23] | But, Ma! | 妈 可我不会 |
[32:30] | Mom, these are amazing! | 妈 这太好了 |
[32:35] | See? | 你瞧 |
[32:37] | That’s my mom. | 这就是我妈妈 |
[32:39] | She’s always there. | 她总是在我身边 |
[32:42] | Even though I’ve made loads of mistakes, | 即使我有千错万错 |
[32:44] | she’s always there. | 她总是在我身边 |
[32:46] | Help her, please. | 求你帮帮她 |
[32:49] | And in exchange… | 作为交换 |
[32:52] | I’ll live a better life. | 我会过得更好 |
[32:55] | More… godlike and all that. | 更庄严之类的 |
[32:57] | And maybe it was a coincidence, | 也许是巧合 |
[32:59] | Alba waking up as Xo prayed. | 正当希尔祈祷时 阿尔芭醒了 |
[33:02] | Or maybe it really was a miracle. | 或许真是奇迹出现 |
[33:04] | I’ll live a chaste life. | 我会洁身自好 |
[33:05] | But the facts remain– Alba did wake up. | 但事实丝毫未改 阿尔芭的确醒来了 |
[33:08] | And I won’t let a man between these legs again without a ring. | 在结婚之前绝不允许任何男人与我发生关系 |
[33:12] | Not that she’d let Xiomara know that. | 可这不表明她会让希尔玛拉知道 |
[33:18] | Okay… thanks for hearing me out. | 好吧 谢谢你听我诉说 |
[33:25] | You’re awake! Oh, my God! | 你醒了 老天呐 |
[33:29] | Because sometimes faith needs a little nudge. | 因为有时信仰是需要一些推动力的 |
[33:31] | My mom! She’s awake! | 我妈妈醒了 |
[33:34] | Okay? | 还好吧 |
[33:35] | Do you remember the accident, Ma? | 妈 你还记得意外是怎么发生的吗 |
[33:43] | All right, well, her vitals look good, | 她的体征看来没问题 |
[33:45] | and the swelling has gone down. | 肿胀也消退了 |
[33:47] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[33:53] | I think it’s safe to say that there’s no sign | 现在应该可以确定她身上没有任何 |
[33:54] | of any long-term damage. | 造成长期损害的迹象 |
[33:56] | But we will run tests to make certain. | 但我们会做些测试来确定这点 |
[33:58] | Now, as to the other matter… | 至于其他的问题 |
[33:59] | Oh. Please… | 抱歉 |
[34:01] | not here. | 请别在这说 |
[34:02] | Apparently, it has gone away. | 显然其他的问题也解决了 |
[34:05] | You must have friends in high places. | 你肯定有些位居高官的朋友 |
[34:07] | Anyway, I was glad to hear it. | 总之很高兴听到这个消息 |
[34:09] | In this moment, Xiomara wanted to kiss Rogelio | 此时此刻 希尔玛拉很想亲吻罗格里奥 |
[34:11] | for what he had done. | 感谢他所做的一切 |
[34:14] | But then she remembered her promise to God | 可她想起她答应过上帝 |
[34:17] | about keeping her legs closed and all. | 不跟人发生关系那些话 |
[34:26] | Thanks… for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[34:29] | A-as much as I’d like to take credit, | 虽然我很想领功 |
[34:32] | this wasn’t my doing. | 可这件事不是我做的 |
[34:37] | Hi. Well, | 看来 |
[34:38] | I guess I can finally say I “stayed” at the Marbella. | 我终于能说我在玛贝拉酒店上过班了 |
[34:44] | So, look, I, uh… | 听着 我 |
[34:48] | I talked to Rafael. | 我和拉斐尔谈过了 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry, Frankie, there’s nothing I can do. | 对不起 弗兰基 我实在无能为力 |
[34:53] | Nothing you can do? | 无能为力 |
[34:55] | If it’s not you, it’s someone else. | 如果不炒你 就要炒别人 |
[34:57] | – What’s going on? – I’m fired. | -怎么了 -我被炒了 |
[34:59] | What? | 什么 |
[35:01] | Come on, let’s get some breakfast. | 别难过 我们去吃早餐吧 |
[35:12] | Mom? How’s Abuela? | 妈 外婆怎么样了 |
[35:17] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[35:23] | Hey. Going home to crash? | 回家睡觉吗 |
[35:25] | Mm, can’t. I got to take the kids to school. | 不行 还得带孩子们去学校 |
[35:27] | I swear, they drain all the life out of you. | 他们真的会把你的精力吸尽榨干的 |
[35:30] | Oh, um… but they’re worth it. | 但是这些都是值得的 |
[35:33] | They are… they are so worth it. | 他们绝对值得你这么做 |
[35:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:42] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一句对不起 |
[35:45] | I put you in a terrible situation. | 我让你陷入一个糟糕的僵局 |
[35:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[35:52] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[35:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:56] | I wasn’t on that list. | 名单上没有我的名字 |
[35:57] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[35:58] | Because of my stellar record as a waitress? | 是因为我做服务员相当出色吗 |
[36:01] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[36:03] | Because we’re having a baby? | 还是因为我们有孩子了 |
[36:05] | It would be weird if I fired you, don’t you think? | 要是开除你会很奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[36:08] | Probably. | 大概吧 |
[36:11] | I just have to accept the fact that things have changed, | 就像我朋友说的那样 我必须要接受现实 |
[36:13] | that I’ve changed, just like my friends said. | 情况已经不同 我也改变了 |
[36:15] | You have not changed. Okay? You would have never | 你并没有变 好吗 你肯定不会 |
[36:18] | gotten someone else fired in Frankie’s place. | 让其他人代替弗兰基被解雇 |
[36:20] | No, of course not. | 我当然不会 |
[36:22] | But, like, in other ways. | 但是 在其他方面 |
[36:24] | I’m different now. | 我跟以前不一样了 |
[36:25] | You know, I go to stores | 就好像 我去商店里的时候 |
[36:26] | and I see babies, and I find myself | 看到小孩子 我发现自己就会 |
[36:28] | trying to guess their age. | 猜他们几岁了 |
[36:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:34] | I-I… | 我… |
[36:35] | I do that, too. | 我也会那样 |
[36:37] | And I am always so off, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 我还相当享受 |
[36:40] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[36:41] | Oh, my God, me, too! | 天呐 我也是 |
[36:44] | Come here. | 亲一口 |
[36:49] | Rafael Solano’s prints weren’t found anywhere in that room. | 那间房间里没有拉斐尔·索拉诺的指纹 |
[36:52] | But here are the patient records from the recovery suites. | 但这是从恢复套房拿来的病历 |
[37:27] | They were performing plastic surgery | 他们在这个密室里给罪犯 |
[37:29] | on criminals in this room. | 做整容手术 |
[37:31] | Changing their faces. | 让他们改头换面 |
[37:32] | – What? – Microscopic bone fragments were found on the floor. | -什么 -地上发现了很小的骨头碎片 |
[37:35] | That had to come from cutting into facial bones. | 那是整脸时削骨掉下来的 |
[37:37] | If you’re performing boob jobs or harvesting organs, | 如果做的是隆胸手术或者器官移植 |
[37:39] | you’re not cutting through bone. | 是不会切骨头的 |
[37:41] | Oh, my God. The silicone we found | 神啊 我们找到的那个硅胶 |
[37:42] | could have been for… for chin or-or cheek implants. | 可能是用来 填下巴 或者塞在脸蛋的 |
[37:45] | Exactly. Then I found this in the recovery suite. | 正解 然后我在恢复套房里找到了这个 |
[37:48] | Patient 3-2-0. | 320号病人 |
[37:52] | Look at the two X-rays. They were taken 12 hours apart. | 看看这两张X光片 照的时间差12个小时 |
[37:55] | Same patient, but you can see their facial structure | 同一个病人 但是你可以看出他的脸部轮廓 |
[37:57] | is slightly different post-surgery. | 在术后有了细微的改变 |
[38:01] | These were taken the same day the Serbian disappeared. | 这些是在那个塞尔维亚人失踪的那天拍的 |
[38:04] | Could he be patient 3-2-0? | 他会不会就是320号病人 |
[38:06] | Talk to me, talk to me. | 说话啊 回答我 |
[38:07] | Is he there? | 他在不在那里 |
[38:09] | He must have signed himself out when the roads reopened | 他肯定是在一小时前道路解封的时候 |
[38:11] | about an hour ago. | 出院了 |
[38:13] | We have his picture– we can send out | 我们有他的照片 我们可以发 |
[38:14] | an APB with his face on it. | 印着他照片的通缉令 |
[38:16] | Don’t bother. | 别费心了 |
[38:17] | That is not his face anymore. | 他的脸已经不长那样了 |
[38:26] | I’ll sell my jewelry. | 我可以把我的珠宝首饰卖了 |
[38:28] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[38:29] | I’d say we got 48 hours before Milos finds out | 要我说 在米勒发现我们在哪里之前 |
[38:33] | where we are, | 有48小时逃命 |
[38:34] | and then the real storm begins. | 然后就真的惨了 |
[38:42] | The aluminum windows should have withstood the hurricane. | 这些铝制的窗户本该能挡住台风 |
[38:44] | If they need repairs, we’ll have to talk to the contractor, | 如果它们需要修理 我们得跟承包商聊聊 |
[38:46] | but I went over every square inch | 但是我跟他一起看了 |
[38:47] | of the renovation plans with him. | 整修计划的每一条 |
[38:49] | Nothing ever happens in this hotel | 这酒店一点小事 |
[38:50] | without Rafael knowing about it. | 拉斐尔都了如指掌 |
[38:56] | Are you ready to go see your grandma? | 你准备好见你外婆了吗 |
[38:59] | Yeah. Thanks for driving me. | 恩 谢谢你愿意开车送我去 |
[39:00] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[39:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:02] | Look, I-I’m… | 我… |
[39:04] | I’m sorry to even ask this, but the passports | 我很抱歉问这个 但是迈克尔说 |
[39:07] | and the phone that Michael said he saw in your safe, | 他在你的保险箱里看到了护照和手机 |
[39:09] | did he just make that all up? | 这些是不是他编的 |
[39:13] | No. Not all of it. | 不 不全是 |
[39:16] | I do keep cash in there, | 我的确有放现金在里面 |
[39:18] | and I needed an international phone | 我在外面找路易莎的时候 |
[39:19] | when I traveled to find Luisa. | 也需要一部国际手机 |
[39:22] | And I heard that Michael | 当我听说迈克尔 |
[39:22] | was snooping around, so I moved it. | 在附近巡视的时候 我就把它们都拿走了 |
[39:26] | The guy’s got it in for me. | 这家伙盯上我了 |
[39:28] | He’s trying to get in your head, and he clearly has, | 他想让你胡思乱想 而且他也已经做到了 |
[39:29] | because you are standing in front of me | 因为你现在就站在我面前 |
[39:31] | thinking that I might be some kind of bad guy. | 怀疑我可能是个坏人 |
[39:34] | That I might have something to do with this… crazy Sin Rostro. | 怀疑我可能跟这个什么西恩·罗斯特拉有联系 |
[39:40] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你没有 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry I even asked. | 很抱歉问了这种问题 |
[39:43] | Please don’t let Michael get between us. | 千万别让迈克尔变成我们之间的障碍 |
[39:46] | No. I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[39:53] | Remember when I said Luisa | 还记得我说过路易莎 |
[39:54] | had been enjoying her time in the mental hospital? | 其实很享受她在精神病院的时光么 |
[39:57] | That was certainly true. | 这是真的 |
[40:00] | However, she enjoyed her freedom much, much more. | 但是 她更怀念她的自由 非常怀念 |
[40:08] | Hey, Betty, | 贝蒂 |
[40:09] | do you know anything about picking locks? | 你知道怎么撬锁么 |
[40:16] | Rose? What’s going on? You sounded upset. | 萝丝 怎么了 你听起来很焦躁 |
[40:20] | I am. | 我是很焦躁 |
[40:22] | Rafael, it’s your father. | 拉斐尔 我很担心你爸爸 |
[40:24] | I’m worried he’s involved in something criminal. | 我觉得他可能干了什么违法的勾当 |
[40:27] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说啥 |
[40:28] | I heard him on the phone | 我听到他讲电话了 |
[40:30] | taking five million out of his account | 说从他账上划五百万 |
[40:32] | and secretly planning to move to Allegria, | 还密谋着搬去他在克罗地亚 |
[40:34] | his house in Croatia. | 叫阿里希亚的房子 |
[40:43] | I think he’s going to try to flee the country. | 我觉得他要出逃国外 |
[40:45] | Whoa, wait, wait, wait. Why do you think he would try to flee? | 等等 你为什么觉得他要出逃 |
[40:47] | What if your father | 万一你爸爸 |
[40:49] | is Sin Rostro? | 就是西恩·罗斯特拉怎么办 |
[40:57] | Detective Cordero. | 我是科尔德罗警探 |
[40:58] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[40:59] | it’s Xo. | 我是希尔 |
[41:02] | How’s Alba? | 阿尔芭怎么样了 |
[41:04] | Much better, thanks to you. | 托你的福 她好多了 |
[41:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:10] | Come on, you’re the only one besides Jane and Rogelio | 好了 你是除了简和罗格里奥以外唯一一个 |
[41:12] | who knew that Alba was in trouble with deportation. | 知道阿尔芭有可能会被驱逐出境的人 |
[41:15] | This is Detective Cordero with the Miami Police Department. | 我是迈阿密警察局的科尔德罗探员 |
[41:18] | We need a patient of yours, Alba Villanueva. | 我们需要一名叫阿尔芭·维兰纽瓦的病人 |
[41:21] | She is a very important witness in an ongoing investigation. | 她是现在正在调查的一桩案子的重要目击证人 |
[41:25] | Well, please don’t tell Jane. | 请不要告诉简 |
[41:27] | She’ll think I did it just to… try and win her back. | 她会觉得我做这个…只是为了赢回她 |
[41:32] | You still love her, don’t you? | 你还是爱着她的吧 |
[41:34] | I’m not just gonna give up on us. | 我不会放弃我们的感情的 |
[41:36] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[41:38] | We belong together. | 我们是天生一对 |
[41:41] | And I’ll never stop believing that. | 我深信不疑 |
[41:44] | And for as long as Michael lived, | 并且迈克尔活着的时候 |
[41:46] | until he drew his very last breath, | 直到他的最后一口气 |
[41:48] | he never did. | 他也没有放弃 |