时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, let’s skip over the fact | 我们就跳过 |
[00:02] | that Jane’s a pregnant virgin. | 简是个怀孕处女的事实 |
[00:03] | Who cares? Lots of way more important stuff is going on. | 早不是新闻了 后来可发生了不少大事 |
[00:06] | For one, she’s discovered her father | 首先 她发现自己的亲生父亲 |
[00:08] | is a famous telenovela star, | 是一个著名电视剧明星 |
[00:09] | and Jane’s mom was falling for him. | 而且简的妈妈对他余情未了 |
[00:11] | Meanwhile, Jane has been teaching at a Catholic high school. | 与此同时 简在一所天主教高中任教 |
[00:13] | And despite some initial hurdles… | 尽管遇到了些麻烦 |
[00:15] | You’re selling coins with my face on it? | 你们在卖有我头像的硬币 |
[00:17] | No. Not selling. Distributing. | 不是卖 是分发 |
[00:20] | Jane was in a groove. | 简已经出名了 |
[00:21] | Oh, and she recently broke off an engagement with Michael, | 对了 她还跟迈克尔解除了婚约 |
[00:24] | and she’s dating her baby daddy Rafael. | 并开始跟肚子里孩子的父亲拉斐尔约会 |
[00:25] | But Rafael definitely has some baggage. | 但拉斐尔事也不少 |
[00:28] | For one, his ex-wife Petra. | 先是他的前妻佩特拉 |
[00:29] | See, she recently teamed up with | 她先是与他的死对头 |
[00:31] | his archrival Lachlan to bring him down. | 拉克伦联手打压他 |
[00:34] | See, she was being blackmailed by Ivan, | 又被知道她真实身份的 |
[00:36] | the man who knew her secret identity. | 伊凡勒索 |
[00:38] | Natalia. | 娜塔莉亚 |
[00:39] | And she had accidentally take him hostage. | 然后她意外地绑架了他 |
[00:41] | Problem was Ivan escaped, leaving Petra in great danger. | 问题是他逃走了 让佩特拉深陷险境 |
[00:45] | And Michael was convinced that Rafael | 还有迈克尔坚信拉斐尔 |
[00:47] | was involved with Sin Rostro, | 与大毒枭西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:48] | a big, bad drug dealer. | 有关联 |
[00:50] | And evidence certainly pointed to the Solanos. | 证据明确指向了索拉诺一家人 |
[00:52] | Rafael is definitely a suspect, okay? | 拉斐尔毫无疑问是嫌疑人 |
[00:54] | But if he’s involved, | 但如果他有涉案 |
[00:55] | I gotta think he’s working for his father. | 我就得考虑他或许是为他爸爸做事的 |
[00:57] | I mean, Emilio is the one that financed the hotel. | 因为意米利奥是这家酒店的金主 |
[00:59] | In fact, even Emilio’s wife was starting to suspect him. | 事实上 连意米利奥的妻子都开始怀疑他了 |
[01:02] | Rafael, what if your father is Sin Rostro? | 拉斐尔 万一你爸爸就是西恩·罗斯特拉呢 |
[01:05] | But at this rate, we’ll have to recap the recap, | 但照这样下去 我们又得回顾前情了 |
[01:07] | so let’s just dive in. | 还是直接看剧吧 |
[01:12] | From a very young age, | 从小时候开始 |
[01:13] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:15] | did her very best to avoid conflict. | 就竭尽全力避免冲突 |
[01:21] | What? You’ll kick me out? | 怎么 要把我扫地出门吗 |
[01:24] | Alas, it was sometimes unavoidable. | 但是 有时候却无法避免 |
[01:27] | – Do it, and I’ll take Jane with me. – No. | -你赶我走 我就带简一起走 -没门 |
[01:31] | Oh, no, she’s not. I’m her mother! | 那不可能 我是她妈妈 |
[01:33] | We’ll leave tomorrow. | 我们明天就走 |
[01:36] | Luckily, Jane had her writing | 幸运的是 简可以通过写作 |
[01:38] | to help her navigate these difficult moments. | 帮自己度过这些艰难的时刻 |
[01:44] | It’s a letter, you see, | 你能看出来 这是封信 |
[01:46] | which she would slip under her grandmother’s door | 她会在半夜将它塞到 |
[01:49] | late at night. | 外婆的门下 |
[01:51] | And then, in the morning… | 然后在第二天早晨 |
[02:00] | Dear Mom: As usual I’m too proud | 亲爱的妈妈 我一如既往地 |
[02:02] | to apologize face-to-face. | 拉不下脸跟你当面道歉 |
[02:05] | But I’m sorry, okay? | 但我很抱歉 |
[02:06] | I was totally disrespectful, | 我太不尊重你了 |
[02:08] | and I love you, and I really appreciate | 我爱你 我很感谢 |
[02:09] | everything you do for me and Jane. | 你为我和简做的一切 |
[02:11] | So can we just put it behind us and never talk about it again? | 我们就忘了这件事 再不提起吧 |
[02:14] | You know me, I get embarrassed. | 你了解我 我太尴尬了 |
[02:16] | Love, Xo. | 爱你的 希尔 |
[02:30] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[02:31] | a letter wouldn’t solve Jane’s current problem. | 一封信解决不了简现在的问题 |
[02:34] | I just really want you and Rafael to bond, | 我希望你能和拉斐尔增进感情 |
[02:36] | and I think dinner together will help. | 一起吃顿饭应该会有帮助 |
[02:39] | Hey! Come on, last cookie. | 别拿 最后一块饼干了 |
[02:40] | I’m pregnant over here. | 让给孕妇吧 |
[02:41] | You asked me to get onboard, I’m onboard. | 你让我支持你 我支持了 |
[02:44] | I don’t need to have dinner. | 但没必要吃晚饭 |
[02:44] | You’re, like, 40% onboard. | 你也就支持了四成 |
[02:48] | And don’t get me wrong, | 但你别误会 |
[02:48] | that is an improvement from zero, | 这比完全不支持要好多了 |
[02:51] | but I want more. | 但我希望再多点支持 |
[02:53] | – How much more are you looking for? – Ma. | -你想要多少 -妈 |
[02:55] | This all just happened so quickly | 这一切发生的太快了 |
[02:57] | in a really un-Jane-like way. | 而且完全不是你以往的风格 |
[02:58] | Yeah, and it happened, and we’re having a baby. | 没错 但已经发生了 我们要有孩子了 |
[03:01] | And I don’t want the fact | 但我不希望 |
[03:02] | that you didn’t have this textbook family | 因为你没能组成一个普通家庭 |
[03:03] | to make you go after something that maybe isn’t right. | 导致你做出错误的事情 |
[03:07] | But I think it is right. | 但我认为这没错 |
[03:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:16] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:17] | Fine, let’s do dinner. | 好吧 那就吃晚饭 |
[03:20] | It’s on. Tomorrow night. | 成功了 明晚吃饭 |
[03:22] | That’s great. Can I call you back? | 太好了 我能过会儿打给你吗 |
[03:24] | What do you mean, “That’s great”? | 什么叫”太好了” |
[03:25] | That is not the right attitude. | 这态度可不对 |
[03:27] | – You have to crush this. – I will crush it. | -你得搞定 -我会搞定的 |
[03:29] | – Say it with conviction. – I will crush it. | -再斩钉截铁一点 -我会搞定的 |
[03:32] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[03:32] | I will crush dinner with your mom, okay? | 我会搞定和你妈妈的晚饭的 |
[03:35] | And there’s someone here. | 这还有别人呢 |
[03:39] | Oh… oh, yeah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:41] | We can prep later. | 那我们一会儿再复习 |
[03:42] | – Prep? – You have a lot to learn in a very short time. | -复习什么 -今晚你要学的多着呢 |
[03:45] | What is your study style? Like, flashcards? | 你习惯怎么学习 记忆卡之类的 |
[03:47] | Practice tests? | 还是小测验 |
[03:48] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:49] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[03:50] | We’ll do both. | 两样一起来 |
[03:59] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[03:59] | I am scared, Rafael. | 我很害怕 拉斐尔 |
[04:01] | Your father transferred five million dollars to Croatia. | 你爸爸转了五百万美金去克罗地亚 |
[04:07] | It doesn’t mean he’s involved in anything criminal. | 这不代表他涉及任何犯罪活动 |
[04:08] | But maybe he’s trying to flee. I… | 但或许他准备跑路 我… |
[04:11] | I think we should call the police. | 我觉得我们应该报警 |
[04:12] | Tell them what exactly? | 跟警察说什么 |
[04:13] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:15] | Maybe he’s involved in whatever’s going on here, | 或许这里发生的一切都和他有关 |
[04:17] | with the tunnels or Sin Rostro or whatever. | 诸如地道 西恩·罗斯特拉之类的 |
[04:20] | I mean, it is his hotel. | 这酒店是他的 |
[04:22] | Yeah, it is, and suspicions like yours | 没错 你这样的怀疑 |
[04:24] | could threaten his reputation and ruin his company. | 可能会危害到他的声誉 毁了他的公司 |
[04:26] | We can’t go to the police. | 我们不能报警 |
[04:28] | Not until we know for sure. | 直到我们掌握了确切的信息 |
[04:29] | So what do you want to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[04:31] | Look, you said he’s out of town for the next week, right? | 你之前说他下周会出差 对吧 |
[04:33] | I called the contractor who did our renovations. | 我联系了帮我们翻修的承包商 |
[04:36] | Let me just see what I can find out, | 让我看看能有什么发现 |
[04:38] | but give me until then. | 你先不要轻举妄动 |
[04:40] | We got nothin’. | 我们一无所获 |
[04:41] | We’re no closer to Sin Rostro. | 西恩·罗斯特拉的案子毫无进展 |
[04:43] | The Serbian could be anywhere. | 塞尔维亚人可能在任何地方 |
[04:45] | Which is why we need to put a tail on Rafael. | 所以我们得盯紧拉斐尔 |
[04:47] | Armstrong said no. We got the audit. | 阿姆斯特朗觉得没必要 我们拿到了账本 |
[04:49] | We just have to comb through the finances. | 现在我们只要梳理财务状况就好 |
[04:51] | – Which could take weeks. – Family’s powerful. | -那得要好几周 -有权势的家族嘛 |
[04:53] | We gotta go by the book. | 我们得按规矩办事 |
[04:56] | Mongolian beef. | 蒙古牛肉 |
[04:57] | More like Mongolian barf. | 更像蒙古呕吐物 |
[05:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:01] | Not even a little courtesy laugh on that one, huh? | 出于礼貌不该笑一下吗 |
[05:03] | When you say something that’s funny, maybe. | 如果你说的笑话没那么冷的话 有可能 |
[05:05] | I will make you laugh, Nadine. | 我会让你笑的 纳丁 |
[05:06] | Hm? We’ll see. | 拭目以待啦 |
[05:08] | – I’ll do it. – I don’t know. | -我做得到的 -说不准 |
[05:09] | – I will do it. – I don’t think so. | -我可以的 -我看未必 |
[05:14] | – Mother… – Yeah, what? What? – Mother! | -妈妈 -在 怎么了 -妈妈 |
[05:16] | You’re supposed to be awake. | 你怎么睡着了 |
[05:16] | It’s your shift. | 轮到你了 |
[05:19] | Mother of God. | 圣母玛利亚啊 |
[05:20] | I’m so tired. I can’t live like this. | 我累死了 我坚持不下去了 |
[05:22] | – The door is locked. – Yeah, but if Milos comes… | -门锁着呢 -但如果米勒来… |
[05:24] | Then I’ll be too tired to wheel away anyway. | 那我一定累得跑不掉 |
[05:34] | Try to get some sleep, huh? | 安心睡一觉吧 |
[05:38] | Once you get your paycheck, | 你一拿到钱 |
[05:40] | we’ll buy the plane tickets, | 我们就买机票 |
[05:41] | start over… | 重新开始… |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:44] | I was thinking Beijing. | 我想去北京 |
[05:45] | I’m not going to Beijing, Mother. | 我才不要去北京 妈妈 |
[05:48] | Look, please, just let me ask Lachlan for help. | 拜托 让我找拉克伦帮忙吧 |
[05:50] | No. I do not trust him. | 不 我不相信他 |
[05:55] | And so, I will leave you with these last words. | 最后 我要说几句话 |
[05:57] | Parting is such sweet sorrow | 离别是如此明媚的忧伤 |
[06:00] | that I shall say good night till it be morrow. | 我想向你道声晚安直到天明 |
[06:05] | From Romeo and Juliet? | 出自《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[06:07] | The play we just saw? | 就是我们刚刚看的演出 |
[06:12] | Anyway… | 算了… |
[06:13] | I thought it was appropriate before finals week | 我觉得有必要在考试周之前 |
[06:16] | to take a moment to thank you. | 找个机会谢谢你们 |
[06:18] | I have really enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you. | 认识你们每个人让我很开心 |
[06:21] | And go forth | 加油吧 |
[06:22] | and be good citizens of the world. | 做个好人 |
[06:26] | Okay. That’s all. | 好了 我说完了 |
[06:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:29] | We got you a present as a class. | 我们全班给你准备了一份礼物 |
[06:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:32] | – Don’t cry. – I knew she’d cry. | -求别哭 -我就知道她会哭 |
[06:35] | I won’t cry. | 我才不会哭 |
[06:38] | Even though you’re kind of a nerd | 虽然你有点呆 |
[06:39] | who thinks it’s okay to wear “sensible shoes”? | 居然觉得穿”适度高跟鞋”没事 |
[06:43] | the truth is, | 不过老实说 |
[06:44] | we really think you’re a great teacher. | 我们觉得你真的是个好老师 |
[06:47] | So, here. | 拿去吧 |
[06:49] | Don’t cry. | 不准哭 |
[06:51] | I won’t. | 我才不会呢 |
[06:56] | It’s, like, for the baby. | 是给…小宝宝的 |
[07:00] | Okay, you should get off the bus. | 好吧 你还是快下车吧 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:07] | Ms. Villanueva, this is Sister Margaret. | 维兰纽瓦女士 我是玛格丽特修女 |
[07:10] | Oh, oh, is this about the gift? | 是要说我收礼的事吗 |
[07:12] | Because if I’m not allowed to accept gifts, | 因为我不该收礼物的 |
[07:13] | – I will return it immediately. – No, no. | -我马上就还回去 -不不 |
[07:15] | This is because I’d like to offer you a permanent job. | 我想给你一份有编制的工作 |
[07:19] | – What? – Another teacher is pregnant. | -什么 -另一个老师怀孕了 |
[07:22] | We thought you could trail her until you graduate | 我们想你在毕业之前一直跟着她学习 |
[07:24] | and then cover her maternity leave. | 等她休产假的时候可以代替她 |
[07:26] | Then when she comes back, you can take yours | 等她回来之后 你就可以去休产假 |
[07:29] | with the promise of a permanent position | 同时我们承诺你 |
[07:31] | in our middle school when you return. | 在我们中学里有永久教职 |
[07:34] | Wait, is-is this about the Jane the Virgin coins? | 等等 这是”处女简”硬币的关系吗 |
[07:37] | No, Ms. Villanueva. | 不是 维兰纽瓦女士 |
[07:39] | This is because the students gave you | 是因为在你的教师评价表上 |
[07:41] | the highest score on your teacher evaluations. | 学生们给你打了最高分 |
[07:44] | They did? | 真的吗 |
[07:47] | Are you crying, Ms. Villanueva? | 你在哭吗 维兰纽瓦女士 |
[07:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:52] | But to be fair, | 但老实说 |
[07:52] | it’s been building up for a while. | 我想哭好一会儿了 |
[08:11] | Okay, great, cut. | 好的 到此为止 |
[08:13] | You can say it next time, Diego. | 下次可以你来喊结束 蒂亚哥 |
[08:17] | Santos is a priest? | 桑托斯是神父 |
[08:18] | It’s a flashback sequence. He has since left the cloth | 这是倒叙的情节 之后他就走下了神坛 |
[08:20] | and made love to hundreds of women. | 和上百个女人翻云覆雨 |
[08:23] | Okay, everyone! | 好了 所有人 |
[08:25] | Jane is here; gather round, please. | 简来了 请集合 |
[08:26] | Gather round. Yes. | 集合 对 |
[08:27] | Wait, wait, what are we gathering around for? | 等等 为什么要集合 |
[08:29] | You will see. | 你会知道的 |
[08:30] | Friends, | 朋友们 |
[08:31] | workers, as you all know, | 同事们 正如你们所知 |
[08:33] | like Kanye West, | 跟坎耶·维斯特一样 |
[08:35] | I have recently acquired a daughter. | 我最近也有了个女儿 |
[08:37] | What you don’t know | 你们不知道的是 |
[08:38] | is that my daughter, Jane, | 我的女儿 简 |
[08:41] | is the new writer’s intern | 是《桑托斯的激情》 |
[08:42] | for The Passions of Santos, yes! | 新任编剧实习生 赞 |
[08:46] | Yes. | 棒 |
[08:49] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[08:50] | Thank you is fine. | 说谢谢就好 |
[08:51] | It’s just, I didn’t ask for the job, though. | 但是我没要求这个工作 |
[08:54] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要 |
[08:55] | Everybody wants to work on television. | 每个人都想在电视行业工作 |
[09:00] | Can I talk to you in private for a moment? | 我能私下跟你聊一下吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah, sure. Nicholas. | 当然了 尼古拉斯 |
[09:06] | Everyone out! | 大家都出去 |
[09:07] | See you later, my excellent teammates. | 晚点见 我的好队友 |
[09:10] | Jane? | 简 |
[09:12] | I am an actor. | 我是个演员 |
[09:13] | I am trained to read emotions, | 我会读表情 |
[09:15] | and you don’t seem 100% happy with the internship. | 你对你的实习好像不是百分百满意 |
[09:18] | Uh, I just didn’t see it coming. | 我只是始料未及 |
[09:20] | I wanted to surprise you, you know? | 我想要给你个惊喜 你知道吗 |
[09:22] | And you’re gonna be done teaching in a week. | 而且你一周之后教书工作就结束了 |
[09:24] | No, they asked me to stay on. | 不是 她们邀请我继续教书 |
[09:27] | But don’t you want to be a writer? | 但你不是想成为个作家吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah, I-I just never thought about telenovelas. | 是 只是我从来没想过写电视剧 |
[09:32] | I mean, I don’t know if I’m gonna be any good at it. | 我不知道我能不能胜任 |
[09:33] | You will be good. | 你会很棒的 |
[09:35] | You are my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[09:36] | Talent courses through your veins. | 天赋流淌在你的血液之中 |
[09:42] | 《桑托斯的激情》 编剧 简 | |
[09:46] | It would be kind of cool to try it. | 尝试一下没准会很好 |
[09:49] | Don’t let yourself get swept up by glamor, Jane. | 别让自己迷失于浮华中 简 |
[09:52] | I offered you a terrific position. | 我给了你一个超棒的职位 |
[09:54] | Just think of all the fabulous scenes you will write. | 想想所有你写出的迷人场景 |
[09:56] | Think of all the lives you’ll touch. | 想想所有你会改变的生命 |
[09:59] | But writing is her dream. | 但写作是她的梦想 |
[10:00] | Dreams don’t pay the bills. | 梦想不能当饭吃 |
[10:02] | Geez. At least let her see if she likes it. | 天呐 至少让她试试看她喜不喜欢 |
[10:04] | She already knows she likes teaching. | 她已经知道她喜欢教书了 |
[10:06] | Trust me, she will like this much, much more. | 相信我 她会更加喜欢这行的 |
[10:08] | No, she won’t, you silly actor. | 不 她不会的 你这个白痴演员 |
[10:10] | Jane, | 简 |
[10:11] | what’ll it be? | 你怎么选 |
[10:13] | – Teaching. – Tell her, Jane. | -教书 -告诉她 简 |
[10:14] | Writing. | 写作 |
[10:16] | Jane? | 简 |
[10:17] | So, what do you think? | 那你怎么想 |
[10:19] | You’ll recall, | 你们应该记得 |
[10:19] | our Jane has always avoided conflict. | 我们简总喜欢避免冲突 |
[10:22] | I think I can do them both, for now. | 我想暂时来说 我会两样兼顾 |
[10:24] | I don’t want to spoil things, | 我不想剧透 |
[10:27] | but… | 但是 |
[10:34] | 首席编剧 迪娜·米拉格罗 | |
[10:34] | It should be noted that Rogelio was bursting with pride | 请注意 罗格里奥正满怀骄傲 |
[10:37] | that Jane had decided to, as he put it, give the family business a try. | 他说 因为简决定尝试一下家族事业 |
[10:42] | Aah! You moron! | 你个蠢货 |
[10:43] | Oh, no. Maybe we should just wait. | 不 也许我们应该等等 |
[10:45] | Okay. Hi. | 好吧 你好 |
[10:46] | Dina, hello, hello! We are here! | 迪娜 你好 你好 我们来了 |
[10:52] | Jane, so nice to meet you. | 简 真高兴见到你 |
[10:55] | I will leave you to get to know my brilliant daughter. | 我让你好好了解我这个聪明女儿 |
[10:59] | Kisses! | 么么哒 |
[11:05] | So, you know, if you need anything– | 你懂的 如果你需要什么 |
[11:08] | food runs, just let me know. | 跑腿买吃的啊 尽管告诉我 |
[11:10] | Oh, we’re actually in the middle of | 我们其实正好在讨论 |
[11:11] | a story problem for tomorrow’s episode. | 有关明天片子的一个故事情节 |
[11:12] | Please stay. Steven, recap. Go. | 请坐 史蒂文 重述一遍 来 |
[11:16] | Okay, uh, Santos has just escaped, | 好 桑托斯逃跑了 |
[11:18] | but obviously, he’s still the president, | 但明显 他仍是总统 |
[11:20] | so he needs to find a way off the island | 所以他要找一个不被人认出来的方法 |
[11:22] | without being recognized. | 离开岛屿 |
[11:23] | Any ideas, Jane? | 有什么想法吗 简 |
[11:25] | Because there are no bad ideas here. | 主意无所谓好坏 |
[11:26] | What if he makes himself | 如果他给自己做个 |
[11:27] | a mask out of, like, mud and twigs? | 用泥和树枝给自己做了个面具呢 |
[11:30] | Except for yours, Ricky. | 瑞奇 你还是别想了 |
[11:32] | Jane? What do you think? | 简 你有什么想法吗 |
[11:35] | Go ahead, Jane. | 大胆发言啊 简 |
[11:37] | It’ll be brilliant. | 说出你的金点子 |
[11:44] | I don’t know if this is what you were looking for, | 我不知道适不适合剧情的发展 |
[11:45] | but maybe Santos could be dressed as a beggar? | 但是桑托斯可以扮成乞丐 |
[11:48] | Huh! El Presidente would never dress as a beggar! | 总统先生是死也不会扮成乞丐的 |
[11:52] | Because it would be unexpected, see? | 但这就是出人意料的剧情 |
[11:53] | No one would expect him to demean himself like that. | 没人会想到他会屈尊把自己打扮成那样 |
[11:57] | Not bad. | 有点意思 |
[11:58] | Let’s put it in the script and move on. | 那就把这段加进剧本 走一步算一步 |
[12:01] | Good work, Jane. | 干得不错 简 |
[12:03] | It should be noted that at this very moment, | 值得一提的是 此刻 |
[12:05] | Jane felt butterflies in her stomach. | 简心里七上八下的 |
[12:08] | And I’m not going lie. | 说实话 |
[12:10] | It felt like a sign. | 这像是一个预兆 |
[12:12] | And they’re putting one of my lines in the script. | 他们会把我写的台词放进剧本里 |
[12:13] | – That’s great! – I know! I can’t believe it. | -那真是太棒了 -是啊 太难以置信了 |
[12:16] | – Favorite movie? – Dirty Dancing. | -我妈最爱的电影是哪部 -《辣身舞》 |
[12:17] | – One topic not to bring up? – Selena. | -绝对不能提到的话题 -赛琳娜 |
[12:19] | Both the singer and J. Lo’s portrayal of her in the movie. | 歌手本人和詹妮弗·洛佩兹扮演的她都不能提 |
[12:21] | – Birth sign? – Come on! | -她的星座是什么 -拜托 |
[12:22] | You seriously expect me to remember your mom’s birth sign? | 你还真要让我记住你妈妈的星座啊 |
[12:25] | If it was in the e-mail, | 如果邮件里写了 |
[12:26] | I’m gonna need you to remember it. | 那你就得记住 |
[12:29] | I know. I’m sorry. I’m so stressed. | 我知道 我太紧张了 对不起 |
[12:33] | I just really want this to go well. | 我真的很想这顿饭能吃得顺利 |
[12:34] | I know, and it will. | 我懂的 会顺利的 |
[12:36] | Parents love me. | 我很讨家长喜欢的 |
[12:37] | I rarely curse, and I have excellent table manners. | 我不说脏话 在餐桌上很讲礼仪 |
[12:44] | You seem tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[12:47] | Maybe you should slow down. | 或许你应该慢慢来 |
[12:48] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[12:50] | All this running around between waitressing | 你在服务员和教书之间奔波已经够累了 |
[12:52] | and teaching, and now the telenovela… | 现在又多了个编剧的工作 |
[12:55] | You can’t keep this up forever. | 你不可能一直这样连轴转的 |
[12:57] | You got to make a decision before it catches up with you. | 你得在撑不下去之前做个选择 |
[13:01] | And our peach. | 还有我们的小桃子 |
[13:02] | According to baby center, it is now an apple, | 照婴儿中心的说法 现在应该是小苹果 |
[13:05] | rounding the corner to avocado. | 并且马上就要变成大梨子了 |
[13:09] | Uh-uh. Let’s not lose focus. | 别转移话题 |
[13:10] | Come on, we’re in the home stretch. | 加油 我们已经是最后冲刺了 |
[13:13] | Look, what’s my grandma’s favorite TV show? | 我外婆最喜欢的电视节目是什么 |
[13:14] | Sabado Gigante. | 《周六巨人秀》 |
[13:15] | I’m just saying that if we cancel with Rafael, | 我说要是不跟拉斐尔吃这顿饭 |
[13:17] | you’ll get to watch Sabado Gigante. | 你就能看《周六巨人秀》了 |
[13:36] | Because he wants to make dinner plans, | 因为他想约我出去吃饭 |
[13:37] | and I don’t want to see him. | 但我不想见他 |
[13:39] | Well, that’s not exactly true. | 怎么会呢 |
[13:41] | Xo really, really wanted to see him. | 其实希尔很想 非常想见他 |
[13:46] | I made a promise to God, okay? | 你还在医院躺着的时候 |
[13:48] | When you were hurt in the hospital. | 我发过誓 |
[13:50] | Of course, Alba knew this already. | 当然 阿尔芭早就知道了 |
[13:52] | I promise if you take care of Ma, | 如果你能保佑我母亲无恙 |
[13:54] | I won’t let a man between these legs again without a ring. | 那我保证在结婚之前不会跟任何男人发生关系 |
[13:58] | But Xo didn’t know Alba knew that. | 但是希尔不知道阿尔芭已经知道了 |
[14:03] | I know, I know– that’s why I’ve been avoiding Rogelio. | 我知道 所以我一直躲着罗格里奥 |
[14:12] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[14:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:20] | But Alba was worried. | 但阿尔芭还是很担心 |
[14:22] | But, thanks to Jane’s careful preparation, | 但是 多亏了简的悉心准备 |
[14:25] | Rafael was performing brilliantly at dinner. | 拉斐尔在晚餐的时候表现得相当完美 |
[14:27] | As I was saying, | 就像我说的 |
[14:29] | I believe that hard work is the key to success. | 我相信勤奋是成功的秘诀 |
[14:31] | I mean, as a Taurus, you must know what I mean. | 金牛座的你肯定懂我的意思 |
[14:34] | Persistence is everything. | 坚持就是胜利 |
[14:46] | You look tired, hon. | 宝贝 你看起来很累 |
[14:47] | Where are you at with your decision? | 想好怎么选择了吗 |
[14:48] | Are you leaning more towards teaching or interning? | 你是更倾向做老师还是做编剧 |
[14:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:52] | I’m going back and forth. | 还在纠结中 |
[14:56] | Ma, don’t pressure her. | 妈 别给她施压 |
[15:01] | – I know. – But, hon, | -这我知道 -但是宝贝 |
[15:02] | you want to be a writer. You said you got butterflies. | 你想当作家 你说你有灵感 |
[15:06] | Ma, if she doesn’t chase down her dream, | 妈 如果她现在不追寻梦想 |
[15:08] | she’ll always regret it. | 她会后悔一辈子的 |
[15:09] | I totally agree. | 完全同意 |
[15:14] | Anyway, | 无论如何 |
[15:15] | I have time to sort it out, so… | 我还有时间再考虑 所以… |
[15:16] | Your mom is right. | 你妈妈是对的 |
[15:18] | Life is short. | 生命转瞬即逝 |
[15:19] | We spend all our time working. | 与其拼了命地工作 |
[15:20] | It should be spent doing something that you love. | 倒不如把时间花在真正喜欢的事情上 |
[15:23] | Besides, all the other stuff– the baby and the bills– | 再说了 其它的事情 宝宝和账单什么的 |
[15:26] | you know I’ll take care of that. | 你知道我都会搞定的 |
[15:30] | What do you mean, you’ll take care of it? | 什么叫你都会搞定的 |
[15:32] | Oh, I was… I was just agreeing with you, | 就是… 我很同意你的看法 |
[15:35] | that she should take the internship, | 她应该接受这个实习机会 |
[15:36] | and she shouldn’t make a decision about money. | 她不该因为钱而做决定 |
[15:38] | Because… | 因为 |
[15:40] | I can help out there. | 钱的方面我能帮忙 |
[15:41] | To be fair, | 公平地说 |
[15:42] | Jane had not told Rafael not to offer any money. | 简没告诉拉斐尔不要提给钱的事 |
[15:46] | But only because she never thought | 但这只是因为她没想过 |
[15:47] | he’d do something so stupid. | 他会做这么蠢的事 |
[15:48] | I don’t think Jane’s asking for your help. | 我觉得简没有要你帮忙 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I-I know that. | 对 我知道 |
[15:53] | And I know she’s not gonna take your money. | 而且我知道她不会要你的钱 |
[15:55] | Mom, just calm down. | 妈 别激动 |
[15:56] | I am calm. I just don’t like the idea | 我很冷静 我只是不喜欢 |
[15:58] | that he thinks we’ll take handouts. | 他认为我们会接受施舍 |
[15:59] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[16:00] | We work hard, all of us do. | 我们所有人都努力工作 |
[16:02] | I understand that, but I’m still going to | 我理解 但我还是会 |
[16:03] | take care of the baby financially. | 资助这个孩子 |
[16:05] | Good. You should. | 好 你该这样 |
[16:06] | And if Jane needs anything… | 如果简需要什么 |
[16:08] | her family will take care of her. | 她的家人会照顾她 |
[16:09] | And we are going to be family. | 我们会组成一个家庭 |
[16:11] | I’m the father of her baby. | 我是她孩子的父亲 |
[16:13] | Not on purpose. | 又不是有意当的 |
[16:32] | Okay, he’s gone. | 好了 他走了 |
[16:33] | What was all that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[16:35] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 |
[16:37] | You guys were actually agreeing. | 你们本来意见一致的 |
[16:39] | You both want me to make a decision. | 你们都想让我做决定 |
[16:41] | And that’s your decision? | 那就是你的决定吗 |
[16:43] | To let him pay for everything? | 让他付所有的钱 |
[16:44] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[16:46] | I mean, if I decide to take the internship, | 如果我决定去实习 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna keep waitressing. | 我肯定会继续当服务员的 |
[16:49] | I’m not afraid of hard work, you know that. | 我不怕吃苦 你知道的 |
[16:51] | Rafael doesn’t. | 拉斐尔不知道啊 |
[16:52] | Stop, Mom. | 别说了 妈 |
[16:54] | He was trying to be supportive. | 他只是想要支持我 |
[16:56] | And yeah, he said something… stupid, | 对 他说了一些蠢话 |
[16:59] | but instead of letting it go, you drilled down. | 但你没放过他 还非得刨根问底 |
[17:02] | I mean, what is wrong with you? Why won’t you give him a chance? | 你怎么了 为什么不给他一个机会 |
[17:04] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[17:05] | I just don’t see you guys together. | 我只是觉得你俩不会天长地久 |
[17:06] | Because you’re not trying. | 因为你没有试过 |
[17:09] | Why can’t you at least try? | 为什么你就不能试一试呢 |
[17:12] | You still love her, don’t you? | 你还是爱着她吧 |
[17:14] | We belong together. | 我们是天生一对 |
[17:16] | And I’ll never stop believing that. | 我深信不疑 |
[17:18] | Mom? | 妈 |
[17:19] | What is it? | 到底怎么回事 |
[17:24] | I-It just feels like being disloyal to Michael. | 我感觉背叛了迈克尔 |
[17:28] | What? | 什么 |
[17:29] | You were with him two years. | 你和他在一起了两年 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:33] | But… I’ve moved on | 但我已经向前看了 |
[17:36] | and he’s moved on. | 他也向前看了 |
[17:38] | No, he hasn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[17:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:42] | Nothing, it doesn’t matter. | 没事 这不重要 |
[17:44] | The point is that | 重点是 |
[17:45] | Michael was like part of the family for a long time. | 迈克尔成为这个家庭的一员很久了 |
[17:47] | And I get that everything has changed for you, but… | 我知道对你来说一切都变了 但… |
[17:51] | you gotta give me a second to catch up. | 你要给我时间适应 |
[17:57] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[18:00] | But that doesn’t mean that you can be rude to Rafael. | 但这不代表你可以对拉斐尔无礼 |
[18:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:05] | I’ll apologize tomorrow. | 我明天去道歉 |
[18:12] | She lives! | 她还活着 |
[18:16] | 拉克伦 佩特拉的前未婚夫 | |
[18:23] | I came in yesterday. I called you a couple of times. | 我昨天过来 给你打了好几个电话 |
[18:24] | Yeah, I’m sorry, I’ve-I’ve been… | 抱歉 我一直… |
[18:26] | a little under the weather. | 有点不舒服 |
[18:28] | – I’m in a hurry, actually. – Wait, wait. Where are you going? | -我赶时间 -等等 你要去哪儿 |
[18:30] | – Picking up my check. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop. | -拿我的支票 -等等 先别走 |
[18:32] | Petra, what’s… what’s going on? | 佩特拉 发生什么事了 |
[18:36] | Please, tell me. | 拜托 告诉我 |
[18:40] | Okay, so this guy, Ivan, | 所以这个伊凡 |
[18:42] | he’s been blackmailing you? | 他一直在敲诈你吗 |
[18:43] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[18:44] | And when he learned that we wouldn’t be able to | 当他得知我们不能 |
[18:45] | pay him any longer… | 再给他钱 |
[18:48] | well, we, uh… | 我们 |
[18:51] | we had a misunderstanding. | 我们起了点分歧 |
[18:52] | To be clear: | 先说清楚 |
[18:53] | she took him hostage. | 她把他扣为人质 |
[18:55] | He escaped. | 他逃跑了 |
[18:56] | And I’m scared he’ll tell Milos where I am. | 我害怕他告诉米勒我在哪 |
[18:58] | I know… I know this all sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[19:00] | It is crazy. | 是很疯狂 |
[19:02] | I feel crazy. | 我感觉快疯了 |
[19:04] | Cooped up in my room, scared, | 整天关在房间里 怕得要死 |
[19:05] | just waiting for yellow tulips to arrive… | 等着黄色郁金香被送过来 |
[19:08] | Tulips? | 郁金香 |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:11] | Milos used to send me them | 米勒过去常在旅行回来前 |
[19:13] | before he’d come home from a trip. | 寄郁金香给我 |
[19:14] | It was kind of his calling card. | 就像他的名片一样 |
[19:17] | That’s why I’ve been hiding out. | 所以我才一直躲着 |
[19:20] | And that’s why I have to leave. | 所以我不得不离开 |
[19:23] | Let me come with you. | 让我和你一起走 |
[19:25] | – What? – Listen to me. | -什么 -听着 |
[19:26] | The Maracay Hotel Group has properties all over the world. | 马拉凯酒店集团在全世界都有产业 |
[19:28] | I can ask to be transferred. | 我可以申请调职 |
[19:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:32] | Petra, come on. | 佩特拉 你还没明白吗 |
[19:35] | You know how I feel about you. | 你知道我对你的感觉 |
[19:38] | Okay, look, it’s gonna take me a couple of days | 这样 我需要几天的时间 |
[19:40] | to work out the arrangements. In the meantime, | 来安排相关的事 与此同时 |
[19:41] | I’m gonna have you moved up to one of our penthouses. | 我要你搬去我们的一间公寓 |
[19:44] | They have state-of-the-art high-tech security systems, | 那里有最先进的尖端保安系统 |
[19:46] | so you’re gonna be safe, okay? | 你在那里会很安全 |
[19:48] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:49] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[19:54] | 冷静点 萝丝 我在等时机和承包商见面 拉斐尔 | |
[19:59] | 可如果牵扯到你爸爸 我们就报警 萝丝 | |
[20:05] | Is this a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[20:08] | No. No, uh, come in. | 没 没 请进 |
[20:15] | Incredible view. | 景色很漂亮 |
[20:17] | Yeah. It was kind of a selling point of the place. | 是啊 这是这地方的一个卖点 |
[20:22] | Do you want to… do you want to sit? | 要不要坐下 |
[20:24] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[20:25] | Let’s sit. | 坐下吧 |
[20:34] | I just wanted to apologize. | 我只是想向你道歉 |
[20:37] | I was really rude last night. | 昨晚我真的很没礼貌 |
[20:39] | I overreacted and I’m sorry. | 我反应过激了 对不起 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[20:44] | Things just escalated. | 我们都没控制住 |
[20:46] | – Exactly. – You know, but I have to say, | -没错 -但我还是要说 |
[20:48] | it doesn’t seem like you like me very much. | 你好像不是很喜欢我 |
[20:51] | – She doesn’t. – Let’s just be honest. | -说的没错 -说实话吧 |
[20:53] | So we can get to the root of it. | 我们可以找找根源 |
[20:54] | – Never a good idea. – Okay. | -这绝对不是个好主意 -好 |
[20:56] | I wouldn’t say it. | 我就不会这么说 |
[20:57] | I just don’t think you’re right for Jane. | 我只是觉得你不适合简 |
[20:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:00] | It’s just… | 如果 |
[21:01] | a character thing, if you really want to know the truth. | 非要追根究底的话 就是性格问题 |
[21:04] | You don’t know my character. | 你不了解我的性格 |
[21:05] | I know you kissed her and you didn’t | 我知道你亲了她 可事后 |
[21:07] | call her back and she was crushed. | 却没给她打电话 结果她崩溃了 |
[21:08] | That was five years ago! | 那是五年前的事了 |
[21:09] | Still speaks to character. | 所以这还是性格问题 |
[21:11] | You’re not being fair, okay? | 你这么说不公平 |
[21:12] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[21:13] | Not fundamentally. | 可本性难移 |
[21:14] | And you guys are different | 而且你们俩在各个方面 |
[21:15] | in every regard. | 都不一样 |
[21:16] | You see the world differently. | 你们看待世界的方式不一样 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry, but you have no idea how I see the world. | 很抱歉 可你不知道我如何看待世界 |
[21:20] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[21:22] | But I know that you see it from up here. | 但我知道你从小养尊处优 |
[21:26] | With this incredible view. | 伴着这漂亮风景 |
[21:33] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:36] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[21:37] | Just… can we…? | 我们能不能 |
[21:39] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们能不能晚点再谈这事 |
[21:55] | Note that Jane had hurried to the stage | 请注意 简急匆匆地赶到后台 |
[21:57] | so she could watch them film the scene idea | 这样她就能看着他们拍摄 |
[21:58] | she had come up with. | 由她想出来的场景 |
[22:00] | Santos disguised as a beggar. | 桑托斯扮演一个乞丐 |
[22:05] | A pirate beggar? | 一个海盗乞丐吗 |
[22:07] | That’s weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[22:16] | And Jane realized exactly what had happened. | 简终于意识到怎么回事了 |
[22:19] | Did you tell the writers to act like they liked my idea? | 你是不是让编剧假装喜欢我的创意 |
[22:23] | Are you enjoying your new job? | 新工作开心吗 |
[22:24] | Rogelio, did you? | 罗格里奥 有吗 |
[22:28] | Yes, I did. | 我是叫他们这么做 |
[22:30] | But it was to give you confidence. | 但那只是为了给你增加自信 |
[22:32] | You said you didn’t know if you’d be any good at writing. | 你说过你不知道自己是否擅长写作 |
[22:34] | And believing in yourself is the hardest part. | 而最困难的是相信自己 |
[22:36] | I get that, and-and that’s sweet. | 我明白 这很贴心 |
[22:39] | But I have | 但是我要在 |
[22:40] | this big life choice to make between teaching and writing. | 教书和写作这两个重大的人生目标中抉择 |
[22:45] | And I’m just really trying to figure out if I have talent | 我只想搞清楚自己是否有天赋 |
[22:47] | because that matters. | 因为那才是最重要的 |
[22:50] | Say no more. | 我懂了 |
[22:52] | I completely understand. | 完全明白 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:54] | So, write me a scene. | 那就给我写场戏吧 |
[22:58] | What? | 什么 |
[22:59] | I can tell you if you have talent. | 我可以帮你判断你有没有天赋 |
[23:00] | I don’t usually read unsolicited manuscripts, | 一般我不看不请自来的手稿 |
[23:03] | but since your my daughter, I’m gonna make an exception. | 可既然你是我女儿 我可以破例一次 |
[23:08] | – So, theses are the plans? – Yeah. | -这些就是草图吗 -是的 |
[23:10] | Signed by me, signed by your dad. What’s this about? | 有我和你爸爸的署名 到底是怎么回事 |
[23:13] | It’s about the fact that there was a tunnel | 事关我们在酒店里发现的 |
[23:14] | found inside the hotel leading | 一条秘密通道 |
[23:15] | from here in the recovery suites | 由恢复套房 |
[23:17] | to here… under the hotel. | 通往酒店下方 |
[23:20] | What? | 什么 |
[23:21] | You had nothing to do with it? | 这事和你没关系吗 |
[23:22] | No! This is news to me. | 当然没有 我从来不知道 |
[23:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:27] | Look at those bathrooms. | 看看这些洗手间 |
[23:28] | Is that your work? | 是你们造的吗 |
[23:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:30] | Well, not this one. No. | 这间不是 不 |
[23:32] | See how the tiling there is just… a little different. | 这些砖的贴法跟我们不同 |
[23:35] | – Maybe a subcontractor. – Who? | -也许是被转包了 -转给谁了 |
[23:37] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:38] | Your dad could’ve hired anyone. | 你爸爸雇谁都有可能 |
[23:47] | I know who did that other bathroom. | 我知道那间浴室的活是谁干的 |
[23:49] | And for a small fee, | 给点报酬的话 |
[23:51] | I’d be happy to give you his name and address. | 我很乐意告诉你他的名字和住址 |
[23:57] | So, I hear you’re writing a scene. | 我听说你在写一场戏 |
[24:01] | Yup. About a pirate. Just not quite sure | 是的 写场海盗戏 只是不确定 |
[24:04] | how to not make it sound… ridiculous. | 怎么能听起来不那么 荒谬 |
[24:07] | Oh, you just got to find something you relate to. | 你需要找到共鸣 |
[24:09] | At least that’s what I tell myself. | 至少我是这样做的 |
[24:11] | – Oh, you’re a writer, too? – An actor. | -你也是作家吗 -我是演员 |
[24:13] | You know, your dad, he’s been, | 你爸爸 他一直 |
[24:15] | he’s been really helpful, actually. | 他帮了我很多 |
[24:17] | Haven’t booked anything yet, but… | 我还没演过戏 但是 |
[24:18] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[24:20] | Yeah. I hope so. | 是啊 我也希望 |
[24:22] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[24:23] | you have to find a way | 你需要找到 |
[24:24] | to empathize with your character. | 与角色共鸣的方式 |
[24:26] | Relate to the pirate. | 与海盗产生共鸣 |
[24:29] | And so, Jane tried her best | 所以 简竭尽所能地 |
[24:31] | to relate to the pirate. | 尝试与海盗产生共鸣 |
[24:35] | But that turned out to be ridiculous advice. | 但那是个荒谬的建议 |
[24:38] | However, Jane did manage to write a pretty cute scene anyway, | 但是 毫不偏颇地讲 |
[24:42] | in my entirely unbiased opinion. | 简确实写出了一场好戏 |
[24:45] | And as she wrote, | 在她写作的时候 |
[24:47] | the butterflies returned. | 那种七上八下的感觉又出现了 |
[24:53] | And speaking of butterflies… | 说到七上八下的感觉 |
[24:56] | I don’t stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[25:16] | I’ve never seen you so… | 我从未见过你这么 |
[25:18] | Casual. Yeah. | 休闲 是啊 |
[25:20] | I’m keeping it casual tonight. | 我今晚走休闲风 |
[25:22] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[25:24] | You know, I’m not usually a fan | 我平时不主张 |
[25:25] | of the whole less is more thing. | “简约即是一切”那套 |
[25:27] | But looking at you right now? | 但是看着你现在的装扮 |
[25:29] | Less is just… | 简约真是 |
[25:31] | estimulante. | 挑逗啊 |
[25:33] | Right, so I thought maybe we could order pizza? | 好吧 我们订比萨怎么样 |
[25:35] | Great. | 好的 |
[25:36] | And after maybe we can make love. | 之后我们可以爱爱 |
[25:38] | Let’s start with a pizza. | 我们还是先订比萨吧 |
[25:43] | Wow. That’s a lot of garlic you’re putting on there. | 你加了很多大蒜啊 |
[25:45] | – I just love garlic. – Me, too. | -我喜欢大蒜 -我也是 |
[25:47] | You know, it’s funny. | 有趣的是 |
[25:48] | Some people don’t like to kiss after garlic. | 有些人不喜欢在吃大蒜之后接吻 |
[25:50] | I don’t have that problem. | 我觉得没什么 |
[25:53] | Working up the courage to tell Rogelio | 鼓足勇气告诉罗格里奥 |
[25:55] | about her vow of chastity | 她以贞操起誓的事 |
[25:56] | was proving harder than Xiomara had anticipated. | 比希尔玛拉预想得还要困难 |
[26:00] | Yes, more wine. | 是的 多喝点酒 |
[26:01] | That will help. | 会有点帮助 |
[26:03] | Let me grab another bottle. | 我再去拿一瓶 |
[26:04] | So, listen, I did want to talk to you about something. | 听着 我确实想告诉你一些事情 |
[26:08] | Do you remember when we first met, Xiomara? | 你还记得我们第一次见面吗 希尔玛拉 |
[26:11] | Yeah. In biology class. | 记得 在生物课上 |
[26:13] | You kept making those dumb jokes. | 你一直在讲白痴笑话 |
[26:15] | You laughed at those dumb jokes. | 就算是白痴笑话 你也笑了 |
[26:17] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 我笑了 |
[26:20] | You look exactly the same, Xiomara. | 你一点没变 希尔玛拉 |
[26:23] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[26:24] | I look at you tonight and it’s like | 今晚 我看着你 |
[26:26] | no time has passed. | 感觉不到岁月的痕迹 |
[26:46] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:51] | You have to go! | 你必须走 |
[26:52] | Why? Why? Why? Que paso? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[26:54] | Oh, my God… | 上帝啊 |
[26:55] | – Que paso? – Go. | -发生了什么 -走 |
[27:07] | Yeah, but I didn’t tell him the reason, Ma. | 是啊 但是我没告诉他原因 妈 |
[27:09] | I just freaked out. | 我吓坏了 |
[27:14] | Because I really like him. | 因为我真的喜欢他 |
[27:18] | And once he finds out that, you know… | 一旦他知道了 |
[27:20] | my charms are off-limits… | 我虽诱人却难以接近 |
[27:24] | I don’t know if he’ll be interested. | 我不知道他是否还会对我感兴趣 |
[27:31] | I thought you loved Rogelio. | 我以为你喜欢罗格里奥 |
[27:48] | I can’t thank you enough. | 不胜感激 |
[27:50] | I finally feel safe. | 我终于觉得安全了 |
[27:52] | You should. | 你早该如此 |
[27:54] | No one gets on this floor unnoticed. | 没人能悄无声息地进入这层 |
[27:55] | – The windows are too big in here. – Mother! | -这里的窗户太大了 -妈妈 |
[27:58] | Draw the blinds, Magda. | 那就拉上窗帘 玛格达 |
[28:02] | All right. Call me if you need anything. | 好了 你有任何需要就给我打电话 |
[28:07] | Don’t be rude, Mother. | 别这么无礼 妈妈 |
[28:08] | He’s the only person who’s helping us. | 他是唯一一个帮助我们的人 |
[28:10] | And I still don’t trust him. | 我始终不能相信他 |
[28:12] | Well, I do. And… | 可我相信 而且… |
[28:15] | you’re my mother, so you just have to get on board. | 你是我母亲 所以你必须加入我的阵营 |
[28:17] | I am on board. | 我加入 |
[28:19] | I am completely on board. | 我百分百地加入 |
[28:24] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[28:25] | You brought that theme back. | 你又回到那个主题上了 |
[28:26] | Plus, you know, it’s, like, a play on words. | 而且 就像双关语一样 |
[28:28] | Because you’re on board? The ship. | 因为也有上船的意思 |
[28:30] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[28:32] | Truth be told, this was the first time in Jane’s life | 事实是 这是简生平第一次 |
[28:35] | that she had sought her father’s approval. | 想得到她父亲的赞赏 |
[28:37] | All right, I’m finished. | 好了 我看完了 |
[28:39] | And she wanted it very badly. | 她非常想得到父亲的赞赏 |
[28:41] | – I don’t like it. – What? | -我不喜欢 -什么 |
[28:45] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:46] | You asked me to be honest. | 是你让我对你坦诚相待的 |
[28:48] | You said it was important. | 你说过这一点很重要 |
[28:49] | Ye… No. Yeah, yeah. | 不 是的 是的 |
[28:50] | It is, but what did you not like about it exactly? | 的确是这样 可是哪部分你不喜欢 |
[28:53] | Well, a pirate would never say these things. | 海盗是永远不会说这些话的 |
[28:55] | Oh, okay. I mean, do you know a lot of pirates or…? | 好吧 你认识很多海盗还是… |
[28:58] | And second and most importantly, | 第二 也是最重要的一点 |
[29:00] | telenovelas are all about drama. | 肥皂剧的情节必须很夸张 |
[29:01] | You know– yelling, crying, scheming. | 你知道的 尖叫 流泪 阴谋之类的 |
[29:03] | And there’s none of that in here. | 可这些元素这里都没有 |
[29:07] | I’m sorry. Are you angry? | 对不起 你生气了吗 |
[29:08] | No. | 没有 |
[29:10] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[29:11] | it stings, but… | 你的话是很伤人 不过 |
[29:14] | I wanted you to tell me the truth. | 我希望你对我坦诚相待 |
[29:15] | I have to make a decision. | 我必须做出决定 |
[29:17] | I just really loved writing it. | 我真的特别喜欢写东西 |
[29:19] | I-I mean, I got butterflies. | 写作让我心花怒放 |
[29:20] | Well, that is important. | 这一点很重要 |
[29:22] | You know, passion is important. | 激情是非常重要的 |
[29:23] | – Yeah, but if I’m not talented… – Oh, stop. | -是的 但如果我没有天赋 -别这么说 |
[29:25] | Every new skill takes time. | 学习新技能是需要时间的 |
[29:27] | You can’t expect to be an expert overnight. | 你不能妄想一夜之间变成专家 |
[29:32] | You sound tired. | 你听起来很累 |
[29:34] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:36] | Jane, come on. | 简 拜托 |
[29:36] | You can’t keep up this schedule. | 你不能再这样熬下去了 |
[29:38] | I know. I’m trying to figure it out. | 我知道 我正试图解决这件事 |
[29:41] | Did my mom ever apologize to you, by the way? | 对了 我妈妈向你道歉了吗 |
[29:45] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[29:46] | – No. – It’s fine. | -不是吧 -没关系 |
[29:48] | It’s a process. We’ll get there. | 这是个过程 我们会解决的 |
[29:50] | No, I just hate it when people in my life don’t get along. | 不 我就是不喜欢看到周围的人相处不好 |
[29:53] | It just makes me all anxious. | 这会让我感到很焦虑 |
[29:55] | Anxious? Why? | 为什么焦虑 |
[29:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:58] | My mom and my grandma fought a lot growing up. | 从小到大 我妈妈和外婆经常吵架 |
[30:00] | And I just always wanted to fix things. | 我总是想化解她们的矛盾 |
[30:03] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[30:04] | But some things just take time. | 可有些事情要顺其自然 |
[30:06] | Yeah. Giving things time is not my strong suit. | 是的 可顺其自然不是我的强项 |
[30:09] | Well, then you got to try? | 你必须要尝试一下 |
[30:11] | And don’t worry, we will get there. | 不用担心 我们会解决的 |
[30:13] | We have to. | 必须要解决 |
[30:14] | Because I am not going anywhere. | 因为我会一直在你身边 |
[30:17] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 这话真贴心 |
[30:20] | Can you say that again for my mom? | 能再对我妈妈说一遍吗 |
[30:23] | Look, I’m gonna go. | 我要挂了 |
[30:24] | Just text me when you get home, okay? | 回家后给我发短信 好吗 |
[30:26] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[30:32] | Truth be told, | 说实话 |
[30:33] | part of the reason rafael’s problems | 拉斐尔和希尔玛拉的矛盾 |
[30:34] | with Xiomara didn’t phase him | 并没有困扰他的一部分原因是 |
[30:36] | were that they seemed slightly insignificant compared to the fact | 这和西恩·罗斯特拉可能是他父亲比起来 |
[30:39] | that his father could be Sin Rostro. | 不算什么大事 |
[30:42] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的 |
[30:43] | Yeah, I, | 是的 我 |
[30:45] | I know you were hired to do | 我知道你受雇去 |
[30:46] | the bathroom work at The Marbella. | 装修玛贝拉酒店的卫生间 |
[30:48] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:50] | Just hoping that maybe if you could tell me who hired you, | 希望你可以告诉我是谁雇了你 |
[30:53] | I could… make it worth your while. | 我不会让你白说的 |
[31:02] | I’m only gonna say this once. | 这话我只说一次 |
[31:05] | Get the hell off my property. | 从我的地盘滚出去 |
[31:16] | Someone was just here, asking questions. | 刚才有人来问了一些问题 |
[31:18] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[31:48] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:49] | Oh, I’m looking for Andy. | 我来找安迪 |
[31:51] | Are you with that other guy? | 你和刚才那个人一起的吗 |
[31:52] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[32:04] | It was just a little fender bender. | 只是一起小车祸 |
[32:05] | Honestly, I wouldn’t have even come to the hospital, | 说实话 我根本不会到医院来的 |
[32:06] | – but my mom freaked out. – Because you’re pregnant. | -可我妈妈吓坏了 -因为你怀孕了 |
[32:09] | Of course you needed to come. | 你当然要来医院检查一下了 |
[32:12] | The heartbeat, good. | 心跳没问题 |
[32:14] | That’s a good sign. | 这说明一切正常 |
[32:15] | You see? I told you. | 看到了吗 我都说没事了 |
[32:17] | Jane, I want to tell you something, | 简 我要跟你说些事 |
[32:18] | and I am serious about it. | 而我是认真的 |
[32:20] | Oh, maybe not now. | 晚点再说吧 |
[32:21] | No, now. | 不 必须现在说 |
[32:23] | You are taking on too much. | 你的工作量太大了 |
[32:24] | Between waitressing and teaching and now this internship, | 要做服务生和老师 现在又要去实习 |
[32:27] | it’s too much– you can’t do it all. | 太累了 你承受不了 |
[32:29] | You gotta make a choice. | 你必须做出选择 |
[32:33] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[32:37] | Hey, look at you two– friends. | 看看你们俩 成为朋友了 |
[32:41] | And just then, | 就在此刻 |
[32:42] | the butterflies came back. | 蝴蝶又飞回来了 |
[32:45] | Do you feel the baby kicking? | 你感觉到宝宝在踢你吗 |
[32:47] | What? No, not yet. | 什么 还没有 |
[32:49] | It’s happening now. | 他现在正踢呢 |
[32:50] | Sometimes it’s hard to tell at first, | 刚开始很难形容那是什么感觉 |
[32:51] | but my wife said it felt like butterflies in her stomach. | 不过我太太说感觉像蝴蝶在肚子里扑腾 |
[32:56] | That’s the baby kicking? | 那就是宝宝在踢我吗 |
[33:00] | I feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[33:02] | Wait, where, where? | 等等 在哪里 在哪里 |
[33:03] | My turn, my turn. | 到我了 让我摸摸 |
[33:08] | What were you doing following Rafael? | 你为什么要跟踪拉斐尔 |
[33:09] | I know he’s involved. | 我知道他有嫌疑 |
[33:10] | And you were told specifically to back off. | 已经告诉你不要再查了 |
[33:12] | But, Nadine, right before I went in, | 但是 纳丁 就在我进去之前 |
[33:14] | there was a guy making a call, I wrote down the number, | 有个人在打电话 我记下了号码 |
[33:16] | and guess who picked up. | 你猜接电话的是谁 |
[33:17] | Plastic surgeon. | 整容医生 |
[33:18] | It’s got to be the one working with Sin Rostro. | 这肯定是西恩·罗斯特拉的医生 |
[33:20] | Redoing the faces. | 帮他改头换面 |
[33:20] | I am on to something here, you gotta believe me. | 真相就要浮出水面了 你得相信我 |
[33:23] | It’s not enough to believe you, | 我何止要相信你 |
[33:24] | I’m also gonna have to lie for you. | 我还得为你撒谎 |
[33:26] | Armstrong called. | 阿姆斯特朗打来电话 |
[33:28] | He wanted to know what happened to you. | 他想知道你出了什么事 |
[33:30] | Can’t you just say you don’t know? | 跟他说你不知道 |
[33:31] | But I do know. | 但我知道啊 |
[33:33] | Just tell me that this isn’t about Jane, | 告诉我 此事与简无关 |
[33:35] | that you’re not spiraling because of Jane. | 你不是因为简而纠结 |
[33:37] | It’s not about Jane. | 这事跟简无关 |
[33:38] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[33:41] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[33:44] | Xiomara, how’s Jane? | 希尔玛拉 简怎么样了 |
[33:46] | She’s fine, the baby’s fine, everything’s fine. | 她没事 宝宝也没事 一切安好 |
[33:48] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[33:51] | Xiomara, what is it? | 希尔玛拉 怎么了 |
[33:53] | First last night, and now as we hug. | 先是昨晚 现在我们拥抱你又这样 |
[33:55] | Why are you so afraid to have your pelvis touch mine? | 为什么你要避免胯部接触 |
[33:59] | Here’s the thing: | 事情是这样的 |
[34:01] | I took a vow of chastity. | 我向上帝发誓要守身如玉 |
[34:03] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[34:05] | I-I’m gonna give it a try. | 我想试一试 |
[34:07] | And, well, anyway, I-I just wanted you to know. | 总之 我只是想让你知道 |
[34:11] | And I don’t expect you to stick around, okay? | 我不指望你陪在我身边 |
[34:12] | Because this is my thing. | 因为这是我自己的事 |
[34:16] | Of course I’ll stick around. | 我当然会陪在你身旁 |
[34:18] | You are worth waiting for. | 你值得我等待 |
[34:22] | Any idea, | 你是否有一个 |
[34:23] | like, you know, on a rough timeframe? | 粗略的时间表 |
[34:27] | I’ll keep you posted. | 到时我会通知你的 |
[34:48] | Tulips? | 郁金香 |
[34:49] | Milos used to send me them | 米勒过去常在旅行回来前 |
[34:51] | before he’d come home from a trip. | 寄郁金香给我 |
[34:52] | It was kind of his calling card. | 就像他的名片一样 |
[34:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:01] | Yes, this is she. | 是的 我就是 |
[35:04] | What kind of…? | 什么样的… |
[35:07] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[35:10] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[35:13] | It’s Michael. | 是迈克尔 |
[35:18] | Jane. | 简 |
[35:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[35:21] | I’m still your emergency contact. | 我依然是你的紧急联络人 |
[35:23] | I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[35:24] | And I was here, too, so… | 刚好我也在这家医院 |
[35:25] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[35:26] | Yes, it was just a car accident. | 还好 只是出了一场车祸而已 |
[35:29] | – What?! – A minor one. | -什么 -一场小车祸 |
[35:31] | It was nothing, really. | 没什么大不了的 真的 |
[35:33] | You’re okay? The baby’s okay? | 你还好吧 宝宝还好吧 |
[35:34] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re okay. | 没事 没事 我们都没事 |
[35:36] | Good. | 那就好 |
[35:37] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[35:39] | Bruised ribs. | 肋部瘀伤 |
[35:40] | Small concussion. | 轻微脑震荡 |
[35:42] | Occupational hazard. | 职业病而已 |
[35:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:49] | This. | 此情此景 |
[35:51] | Seems kind of like a sign, you know? | 感觉像是某种预兆 |
[35:53] | You and me in the same hospital. | 我们进了同一家医院 |
[35:55] | At the same time. | 同一时刻 |
[35:57] | It felt like a sign to Jane as well. | 这对简来说 也像是某种征兆 |
[36:00] | Only, a different one. | 不过 与迈克尔的截然不同 |
[36:02] | Michael, you’re not waiting for me, are you? | 迈克尔 你不会是还在等我吧 |
[36:06] | For us? | 等我俩复合 |
[36:08] | Of course I am. | 我当然在等你 |
[36:10] | I love you, Jane. | 我爱你 简 |
[36:12] | I love you now, and I’ll love you forever. | 我现在爱你 我永远都会爱你 |
[36:14] | And whatever’s going on with you and Rafael, | 不管你和拉斐尔之间有什么 |
[36:18] | it’s not gonna last. | 都不会持久 |
[36:22] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:26] | So you’re trying to tell me that, | 所以你想告诉我 |
[36:27] | at the end of the day, | 到头来 |
[36:29] | that’s who you see yourself with? | 他就是与你共度余生的人吗 |
[36:31] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[36:35] | Yes, that’s who I see myself with. | 是的 他就是与我共度此生的人 |
[36:39] | Perhaps if Nadine had heard the words Jane was saying, | 如果纳丁听到了简在说什么 |
[36:42] | and not just seen the look in Michael’s eyes, | 而不是只看到迈克尔的眼神 |
[36:45] | she wouldn’t have done what she did next. | 她绝对不会做出接下来的举动 |
[36:48] | But she did not hear. | 但是 她没听到 |
[36:50] | I’ll change my emergency contact. | 我会改掉我的紧急联系人 |
[36:54] | Lieutenant Armstrong. | 阿姆斯特朗副队长 |
[36:57] | I have some information on Detective Cordero | 我有关于科尔德罗警官的消息 |
[36:58] | that you need to hear. | 需要告知 |
[37:00] | Irony. | 真讽刺 |
[37:02] | He disobeyed your direct order. | 他违背了你的直接命令 |
[37:03] | What a cruel mistress. | 这是个蛇蝎心肠的情妇 |
[37:12] | Good morning, mom! | 早上好 妈妈 |
[37:20] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[37:22] | But I talked to Rogelio about it last night, | 但我昨晚跟罗格里奥说了这事 |
[37:24] | and he was sweet and understanding, | 他表示完全理解 |
[37:25] | and he said that he will wait | 他说了他会等我 |
[37:27] | until I decide it’s the right time. | 等到时机成熟 |
[37:37] | I know, you were right. | 你说的对 |
[37:42] | How do you know exactly what I said to God? | 你怎么知道我跟上帝说了什么 |
[37:47] | I won’t let a man | 结婚前我不会再 |
[37:48] | between these legs again without a ring. | 随便和男人乱搞 |
[37:57] | Those were my exact words. | 那根本就是我的原话 |
[38:00] | Bueno. | 好吧 |
[38:11] | You what?! | 你说什么 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 高兴 |
[38:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:22] | But still it was wrong. | 但你还是不应该这样做的 |
[38:27] | An apology letter? Why? | 道歉信 为什么 |
[38:30] | Hey, you two. | 你们都在啊 |
[38:34] | I, just talked to Rafael. | 我刚刚跟拉斐尔谈了 |
[38:36] | And I made a decision. | 我做了个决定 |
[38:37] | I’m taking the teaching job. | 我决定接受这份教书的工作 |
[38:39] | Look, if I had a talent for writing telenovelas, | 要是我有写肥皂剧剧本的天赋 |
[38:41] | that’d be one thing. | 那就好了 |
[38:42] | But I don’t, so… | 但是我没有 所以 |
[38:44] | I made my choice. | 我已经决定了 |
[38:47] | Well, those kids are lucky to have you. | 那些小孩能被你教很幸运 |
[38:54] | What apology letters are you talking about, mom? | 妈妈 你在说什么道歉信啊 |
[38:56] | I haven’t written you any. | 我一封都没给你写啊 |
[39:00] | Remember… | 记住… |
[39:01] | it was for a good cause. | 那都是出于好意 |
[39:04] | Which brings us here, now, | 所以我们来到这里 |
[39:06] | where Jane walks with a heavy heart, | 简抱着沉重的心情 |
[39:08] | ready to say farewell to writing, for the time being. | 准备暂时告别写作 |
[39:16] | Jane! | 简 |
[39:17] | Hey, Dina. | 迪娜 |
[39:19] | Do you need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[39:20] | I wanted to just tell you I really enjoyed your scene. | 我想告诉你 我非常欣赏你的剧本 |
[39:22] | – What scene? – The one you wrote for Rogelio. | -什么剧 -你给罗格里奥写的那个 |
[39:25] | Nicholas slipped it to me. | 尼古拉斯顺手给了我 |
[39:26] | For a first timer, you show a lot of potential. | 对于一个新手来说 你潜力十足 |
[39:29] | Wow, really? | 真的吗 |
[39:30] | But Rogelio said it wasn’t very good. | 但罗格里奥说不太好 |
[39:33] | That’s because there’s not a lot of yelling and crying. | 那是因为里面没有很多狗血情节 |
[39:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:37] | I get paid to know good writing. | 我的工作就是发掘好的剧本 |
[39:40] | Keep working at it. | 继续努力 |
[39:47] | I’m scared, Lachlan, I don’t know what to do. | 我很慌 拉克伦 我不知道该做什么 |
[39:50] | Those yellow tulips, it means that Milos is here. | 那束黄色的郁金香 这代表米勒来过 |
[39:52] | I just don’t understand what happened. | 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[40:04] | I posted a permanent private guard at your door. | 我请了私人保镖守在你门口 |
[40:07] | I promise I will keep you safe. | 我发誓会保护你的 |
[40:13] | So I made a decision. | 我做了个决定 |
[40:15] | If you’re quitting, you don’t have to let me down easy. | 你要是放弃 没必要照顾我的情绪 |
[40:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:19] | Teaching is… | 教书是… |
[40:21] | Well, someone has to do it, right? | 有人得干这活 对吧 |
[40:23] | I’m not quitting. | 我不是要放弃 |
[40:25] | I was going to, but Dina… | 我本来准备教书 但是迪娜… |
[40:28] | she thinks I have talent, and that’s all I needed to hear. | 她觉得我有天赋 这就是我想听到的 |
[40:32] | You know, the baby’s coming. | 宝宝就要出生了 |
[40:33] | This is my chance. | 这是我的机会 |
[40:36] | I’m glad you’re staying. | 我很高兴你坚持下来 |
[40:39] | But, Jane, this is a tough business. | 可是简 这一行不好做 |
[40:41] | You can’t look to others to validate you. | 你不能指望别人认同你 |
[40:43] | If you choose to make a living in the financial arts, | 要是你决定靠笔杆赚钱 |
[40:46] | you must believe in yourself. | 你就得相信自己 |
[40:49] | You know, that’s really good advice, Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 这真是个很好的建议 |
[40:54] | It really, really was. | 确实是好建议 |
[40:58] | All right… | 好了 |
[40:59] | she’s staying on here. | 她决定留下来 |
[41:00] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[41:01] | In fact, it was advice | 实际上 接下来的几个星期 |
[41:02] | Rogelio would need himself, in the weeks to come. | 罗格里奥正需要这建议 |
[41:06] | Rogelio won’t know what hit him. | 罗格里奥不会知道他败在哪里 |
[41:22] | I don’t like this, not one bit. | 我不喜欢 一点也不 |