时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, where were we? Ah, yes. | 我们说到哪儿了 对了 |
[00:03] | Our heroine, Jane Villanueva, was accidentally | 我们的女主角 简·维兰纽瓦意外地 |
[00:05] | inseminated with Rafael Solano’s sperm. | 被人工授精了拉斐尔·索拉诺的精子 |
[00:07] | Oh, and the doctor who inseminated her, | 而给她人工授精的医生 |
[00:09] | well, it was Rafael’s sister, Luisa. | 是拉斐尔的姐姐 路易莎 |
[00:12] | And honestly, things were a little rocky for Luisa since then. | 说实话 从那之后路易莎的生活一直不太平 |
[00:14] | For one, she started sleeping with her father’s wife. | 首先 她开始跟继母发生关系 |
[00:18] | And when she threatened to tell, well, this happened. | 当她威胁要说出这件事时 发生了这个 |
[00:21] | You’re having some sort of episode. | 你精神出了问题 |
[00:23] | – Fantasizing. – Stop lying. | -对我产生性幻想 -别撒谎了 |
[00:25] | I have no choice. I have to commit her. | 没别的办法了 我必须送她去精神病院 |
[00:27] | But the Solano family had bigger problems. | 但索拉诺一家还有更严重的问题 |
[00:29] | See, Jane’s ex-fiance, Michael, is a detective, | 简的前未婚夫迈克尔是个警探 |
[00:32] | and he found secret tunnels underneath the Marbella, | 他在玛贝拉酒店地下发现了秘密通道 |
[00:34] | and the tunnels are connected to Sin Rostro. | 而这些通道与西恩·罗斯特拉有关 |
[00:37] | No one knows who he is, but they know he’s really bad. | 没人知道他是谁 但众所周知他恶贯满盈 |
[00:40] | They’re performing plastic surgery | 他们在这个密室里 |
[00:42] | on criminals in this room. | 给罪犯做整容手术 |
[00:43] | And even worse, Rose was starting to suspect | 更糟的是 萝丝开始怀疑 |
[00:45] | Sin Rostro might be Emilio. | 西恩·罗斯特拉可能就是意米利奥 |
[00:47] | I am scared, Rafael. | 我很害怕 拉斐尔 |
[00:48] | And Michael followed Rafael to | 迈克尔跟踪拉斐尔 |
[00:50] | his meeting with the hotel subcontractor. | 发现他与酒店转包商见面 |
[00:52] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直是肥皂剧标准剧情吧 |
[00:54] | And speaking of telenovelas, | 说到肥皂剧 |
[00:55] | Jane’s dad is a big star, | 简的爸爸是个大明星 |
[00:57] | and he got Jane a job working there. | 他帮简在剧组找了个工作 |
[00:59] | Jane is the new writer’s intern for The Passions of Santos! Yes! | 简是《桑托斯的激情》新任编剧实习生 |
[01:02] | But, of course, the telenovela had drama of its own. | 当然了 肥皂剧外也有狗血剧情 |
[01:05] | Rogelio won’t know what hit him. | 罗格里奥不会知道他栽在哪的 |
[01:06] | So, let’s see how that plays out, shall we? | 就让我们静观其变吧 |
[01:11] | Growing up, | 从小到大 |
[01:12] | Jane Villanueva was a good girl. | 简·维兰纽瓦都是个好女孩 |
[01:14] | A very good girl. | 一个非常优秀的女孩 |
[01:17] | But when Jane was ten years old, | 但在简十岁的时候 |
[01:19] | she did something very, very bad. | 她做了一件非常坏的事 |
[01:22] | She borrowed her abuela’s favorite earrings | 她偷偷借走了外婆最心爱的耳环 |
[01:25] | when she was specifically told not to. | 这是外婆明令禁止的 |
[01:28] | And she lost them. | 然后弄丢了它们 |
[01:34] | After a vigorous search revealed nothing, | 在多方寻找无果 |
[01:37] | and a hastily-considered escape plan failed… | 仓促逃跑失败之后 |
[01:40] | Jane? | 简 |
[01:42] | young Jane finally came clean to her grandmother | 年幼的简终于向外婆坦白 |
[01:45] | and told her what happened. | 说出了实情 |
[01:47] | I lost them. | 我把耳环弄丢了 |
[01:51] | I’m so sorry, Abuela. | 对不起 外婆 |
[01:53] | I know what I did is unforgivable. | 我知道我的行为不可原谅 |
[02:08] | It was a lesson Jane never forgot. | 这是简终生难忘的一课 |
[02:13] | Of course I’m not gonna forgive her. | 我当然不会原谅她 |
[02:15] | – But she’s your sister. – Yeah, exactly. | -但她是你姐姐 -正因如此 |
[02:16] | And there’s history here of lying, of using people, | 更何况她撒谎 利用别人 自私自利 |
[02:19] | of making selfish decisions. | 早已不是一次两次了 |
[02:20] | Look, I am glad that she is doing well, | 我很高兴她恢复的很好 |
[02:23] | but we do not need to sit in therapy with her. | 但我们没必要陪她治疗 |
[02:25] | We? | 我们 |
[02:28] | You just said “We.” | 你刚刚说”我们” |
[02:30] | Did she want me there? | 她希望我也去 |
[02:33] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[02:34] | Because I thought you might say yes. | 因为我觉得你可能会答应 |
[02:36] | Not cool! | 不行 |
[02:37] | I’m sorry. I was… I was wrong. | 对不起 我错了 |
[02:38] | No, you were right. We’re going. | 不 你没错 我们一起去 |
[02:41] | She’s the baby’s aunt, family now. | 她是孩子的姑姑 我们是一家人 |
[02:44] | She deserves a chance to explain. | 应该给她一次解释的机会 |
[02:47] | – But I can go alone if you don’t want to go. – No, no, no. | -你不想去我就自己去 -不行 不行 |
[02:49] | You are not going alone. I will go. | 你不能一个人去 我也去 |
[02:54] | Well played. | 这招真高明 |
[02:57] | Sorry. Got to work. | 抱歉 工作上的事 |
[02:59] | Hello. Martin. What’s up? | 喂 马丁 怎么了 |
[03:01] | Petra. You got to be kidding me. | 佩特拉 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[03:04] | What the hell is wrong with her? | 她又捅什么娄子了 |
[03:05] | Well, there’s a lot wrong with Petra, | 如果你想知道真相的话 |
[03:07] | if you want to know the truth. | 佩特拉捅的娄子多了 |
[03:09] | You’ll recall she was currently hiding out | 你应该还记得她最近藏在一个 |
[03:11] | in a high-security suite because she was sure Milos, | 固若金汤的套房里 因为她确信 |
[03:14] | her crazy acid-throwing ex-boyfriend, had found her. | 她泼酸的前男友米勒已经发现了她 |
[03:18] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[03:20] | I tooted. | 我放了个屁 |
[03:21] | Let’s not draw attention to it. | 别大惊小怪的 |
[03:23] | I’m gonna call Lachlan, see if he landed in Spain. | 我给拉克伦打个电话 看他到没到西班牙 |
[03:25] | – I don’t trust Lachlan. – Well, I do, Mother. | -我不相信拉克伦 -我信 妈妈 |
[03:41] | – What do you want? – I want you to do your job. | -你想干什么 -我希望你尽你的职责 |
[03:44] | And right now, your job is event coordinator. | 眼下 你的职责就是活动协调员 |
[03:46] | And I know that because I have | 我之所以知道是因为 |
[03:47] | your paycheck sitting on my desk. | 你的工资支票还在我的桌上 |
[03:49] | Yet, for some reason, I was just informed | 但是我却被告知 |
[03:51] | that you are refusing to take meetings. | 你拒绝参加会议 |
[03:52] | – I’m a little under the weather. – I don’t care. | -我身体不太舒服 -我不管 |
[03:54] | The hotel needs to be booking events right now, | 酒店现在需要举办一些活动 |
[03:56] | and you apparently have an appointment. | 很显然 你有要职在身 |
[03:58] | So if you don’t show up, I don’t sign your paycheck. | 所以如果你不露面 我就不会付你薪水 |
[04:04] | I’ll be at my appointment. | 我会做好自己的本职工作 |
[04:09] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 |
[04:12] | Target run complete. | 目标完成 |
[04:13] | Ah, yes, Jane’s glamorous job. | 对了 简魅力四射的工作 |
[04:16] | And now for lunch. | 现在发放午餐 |
[04:17] | As an intern at The Passions of Santos. | 作为《桑托斯的激情》剧组的实习生 |
[04:21] | There are onions. | 这里有洋葱 |
[04:21] | I specifically asked for no onions. | 我特意交待过不要放洋葱 |
[04:24] | I can scrape them off. | 我可以帮你挑掉 |
[04:25] | Yup. She’s living the dream. | 没错 她正实现梦想 |
[04:27] | Jane, good. You’re here. | 简 你在这里 太好了 |
[04:29] | I wanted to talk to you, actually. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[04:35] | Did your salad come with croutons again? | 你的沙拉里又有面包块吗 |
[04:36] | Let’s hope not. | 希望没有吧 |
[04:38] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[04:41] | I have some great news for you. | 我有几个好消息要告诉你 |
[04:43] | – Do you like great news? – Sure. | -你喜欢好消息吗 -当然 |
[04:45] | We’d like you to write the next episode | 我们希望由你来撰写下一集 |
[04:47] | of The Passions of Santos. | 《桑托斯的激情》的剧本 |
[04:49] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[04:51] | Because that scene you wrote showed a lot of promise, | 因为你之前那场戏写得不错 前途无量 |
[04:53] | and we’re always looking to develop new talent. | 我们也一直在寻找机会发掘新秀 |
[04:56] | Plus, we’re required by the guild | 另外 公会要求我们 |
[04:58] | to give some scripts to outside writers. | 要给一些非正式编剧撰写剧本的机会 |
[05:01] | So… are you in? | 那么 你愿意吗 |
[05:04] | Or would you rather scrape onions off Steven’s chili? | 还是说你宁愿帮史蒂文挑掉辣椒里的洋葱 |
[05:07] | I would rather write the script. | 我愿意写剧本 |
[05:24] | Oh. Hi, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[05:26] | I was just running lines with Nicholas. | 我刚刚正在和尼古拉斯对台词 |
[05:27] | He’s a very talented scene actor, as well. | 他是一名非常优秀的群众演员 |
[05:29] | Thanks, Rogelio. | 多谢夸奖 罗格里奥 |
[05:30] | 尼古拉斯 罗格里奥的助理 | |
[05:32] | Were you looking for me? | 你有事找我吗 |
[05:33] | Yes. I was wondering… | 是的 我想知道 |
[05:37] | Did you make the writers give me a script? | 你是不是让编剧给了我一个写剧本的机会 |
[05:39] | You got a script? | 你得到了写剧本的机会 |
[05:41] | Come on, Rogelio. Stop acting. | 拜托 罗格里奥 不要再演戏了 |
[05:42] | I swear I’m not acting. | 我发誓我没有在演戏 |
[05:43] | When I act, I suck in my gut and I stick out my chin. | 演戏的时候 我会收腹 扬起下巴 |
[05:46] | You know, like this. This is just me. | 就像这样 但现在我没演戏 |
[05:48] | You really got a script? | 你真的得到了写剧本的机会吗 |
[05:49] | You really didn’t know? | 你真的对此一无所知吗 |
[05:51] | I had nothing to do with it. | 这压根不关我的事 |
[05:55] | That means I got it because they think I’m good. | 这意味着他们真的认为我水平不错 |
[05:58] | I can’t… I can’t believe it! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[06:00] | Me, neither! I mean, I made a vision board, | 我也是 我确实做过一块梦想板 |
[06:02] | but I wouldn’t think it would manifest so quickly. | 但没想到这么快就变为现实了 |
[06:05] | As father and daughter, we will conquer Hollywood together, | 作为父女档 我们将携手闯荡好莱坞 |
[06:08] | much like Jon Voight and Angelina Jolie. | 就像乔恩·沃伊特和安吉丽娜·朱莉一样 |
[06:11] | Only we will not be estranged. | 不过我们不会疏远 |
[06:13] | And I will be the much more famous one. | 而且我会成为更出名的那个 |
[06:16] | I’m so proud of you, Jane. | 简 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[06:22] | Nadine? | 纳丁 |
[06:25] | You went to the chief behind my back. | 你背着我向警长告状 |
[06:28] | You got me suspended. | 你害我被停职了 |
[06:29] | And you followed Rafael | 已经告诉你不要再跟踪拉斐尔了 |
[06:30] | when you were told not to. | 你依然执迷不悟 |
[06:31] | Because I knew he was hiding something, | 因为我知道他在掩盖一些事情 |
[06:33] | and I was right. | 而且我肯定是对的 |
[06:34] | He went to see a subcontractor– | 他去见了一个酒店转包商 |
[06:35] | the one who probably built the tunnels under the Marbella– | 可能就是他修建了玛贝拉酒店下面的密道 |
[06:37] | and the subcontractor called | 拉斐尔离开之后 |
[06:38] | the plastic surgeon right after Rafael left. | 承包商就立刻给整形医生打电话 |
[06:40] | We know a plastic surgeon is working for Sin Rostro, | 我们都知道整形医生效力于西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[06:43] | likely changing the faces of criminals. | 帮助罪犯改头换面 |
[06:45] | And we’re looking into the lead. | 我们正在寻找线索 |
[06:46] | You need to arrest Rafael Solano. | 你必须要逮捕拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[06:48] | For what? Talking to a contractor? | 我以什么罪名逮捕他 与承包商聊天 |
[06:51] | Besides, if he is involved, he’s working for his father. | 况且就算他与此案有关 他也是为他爸工作 |
[06:53] | He’s the big fish here. | 他老爸才是关键人物 |
[06:55] | And maybe if you weren’t taking this personally… | 如果你没有掺杂私人感情… |
[06:57] | – What? I’m not. – You are, and I’m not risking my career | -什么 我没有 -你有 我不想因为 |
[07:00] | because of your Jane obsession. | 你对简的痴迷而毁掉我的事业 |
[07:01] | – What are you talking about? – I saw you, Michael, | -你在说什么 -我看到你了 迈克 |
[07:03] | there with her in the hospital. | 你和她在医院里 |
[07:05] | I love you, Jane. I love you now, | 我爱你 简 我现在爱你 |
[07:08] | and I’ll love you forever. | 我永远都会爱你 |
[07:13] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[07:14] | – What? – You’re jealous of Jane. | -什么 -你吃简的醋了 |
[07:16] | – That’s ridiculous. – No, it’s not. | -无稽之谈 -这不是无稽之谈 |
[07:18] | And I’m the one making it personal? | 我是那个掺杂私人感情的人吗 |
[07:20] | Sin Rostro’s got to be Emilio Solano. | 西恩·罗斯特拉一定就是意米利奥·索拉诺 |
[07:22] | – That’s who we’re focused on. – Okay. | -他才是我们的关注对象 -好吧 |
[07:25] | And it was not just Nadine who suspected Emilio. | 怀疑意米利奥的不止纳丁一个人 |
[07:29] | His wife, you remember, also suspected the worst. | 你们记得 他的妻子也深深怀疑他 |
[07:34] | I imagined you’d be glad to see me. | 我以为你见到我会很高兴 |
[07:37] | Yikes. She seems scared stiff. | 哎呀 她看上去吓坏了 |
[07:40] | I am glad. | 我是很高兴 |
[07:42] | You just, uh, weren’t due back for two days. | 只是…你说过两天才回来 |
[07:45] | I thought I would surprise you. | 我觉得我可以给你个惊喜 |
[07:47] | Well, you succeeded. | 你确实惊到我了 |
[07:48] | I have some good news. | 我有个好消息要告诉你 |
[07:51] | We are going out of town, just the two of us. | 我们出城去 就我们俩 |
[07:57] | It’s just, now is not a great time… | 只是现在不是一个好时机… |
[07:58] | It’s a perfect time. | 这是非常好的时机 |
[08:01] | Just what we need. | 正是我们想要的 |
[08:03] | Pack for a long trip. | 去整理行李吧 |
[08:05] | Scott’s made all the arrangements. | 斯考特已经安排好一切了 |
[08:07] | Just got your passport renewed, Mrs. Solano, | 刚给你的护照延期 索拉诺夫人 |
[08:09] | and I’m packing for Mr. Solano | 我正在帮索拉诺先生打包 |
[08:11] | if you want me to pack for you, too. | 如果你也需要我帮你打包 |
[08:12] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[08:15] | Now, why would I want to ruin the surprise? | 为什么我要毁掉这个惊喜呢 |
[08:20] | I just can’t believe Jane gets to write a telenovela. | 我真不敢相信简有机会写肥皂剧 |
[08:23] | I’m so freaking proud of her. | 我真为她骄傲 |
[08:25] | She’s a wonderful girl. | 她是个超棒的姑娘 |
[08:27] | It’s clear she gets her charms from you. | 很明显你把魅力都遗传给了她 |
[08:30] | Well, she’s got your beautiful eyes. | 她拥有你美丽的眼睛 |
[08:33] | She’s got your full lips. | 她拥有你丰满的嘴唇 |
[08:36] | Your perfect skin. | 你完美无瑕的肌肤 |
[08:37] | Your incredible legs. | 你美妙的双腿 |
[08:40] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[08:41] | I don’t think they’re talking about Jane anymore. | 我觉得他们没有在聊简了 |
[08:44] | Yeah, we really made a great one. | 对 我们确实养了个好孩子 |
[08:47] | We could probably make more great ones. | 我们也许可以养更多的好孩子 |
[08:50] | But alas, Xo has made a vow | 但可惜的是 希尔发誓说 |
[08:52] | not to have sex for the time being. | 在这段时间不跟人上床 |
[08:54] | And I won’t let a man between these legs again without a ring. | 我保证在结婚之前不会跟任何男人发生关系 |
[08:58] | And they are both doing their best to respect it. | 而且他们俩都在尽力遵守这个誓言 |
[09:01] | So do you want to have sex? | 那你想跟我滚床单吗 |
[09:02] | Still, no harm in asking. | 问问又不会怀孕 |
[09:04] | No. | 不想 |
[09:05] | Me, neither. | 我也不想 |
[09:07] | I was just testing you. | 我只是在测试你 |
[09:10] | Which brings us here, now, | 现在我们来看这里 |
[09:12] | to Jane arriving at the telenovela | 简第一次作为正式编剧 |
[09:14] | for her first day as an official writer. | 来到电视剧片场 |
[09:17] | I’m not going to lie. | 不骗你 |
[09:18] | It was frickin’ thrilling! | 真的超级令人兴奋 |
[09:21] | – Jane. – Good morning, Nicholas. | -简 -早上好 尼古拉斯 |
[09:22] | Dina wanted me to give you the story document for your episode. | 迪娜让我把这集的故事文案转交给你 |
[09:26] | Thank you! How exciting! | 谢谢 多令人激动啊 |
[09:28] | Yeah, you shouldn’t get too excited. | 没错 你别太激动 |
[09:31] | Read the last paragraph. | 读读最后一段 |
[09:35] | 之后 桑托斯的儿子把刀 深深地刺进了桑托斯的心脏 | |
[09:40] | Wait. What?! | 等下 什么 |
[09:46] | Okay. Well, maybe he doesn’t die. | 好吧 也许他没死 |
[09:59] | I don’t understand. They’re killing off Santos? | 我不懂 他们要把桑托斯写死 |
[10:01] | Yeah, I can’t believe it either. | 对 我也不敢相信 |
[10:03] | But he’s the star of the show. | 但他是这剧的明星 |
[10:04] | He has been really difficult lately. | 他最近很难伺候 |
[10:07] | He’s refusing to come out of his dressing room, | 他拒绝从他的更衣室出来 |
[10:09] | and he knows we’re waiting for him! | 而且他知道我们都在等他 |
[10:11] | He rewrote every one of his lines. | 他重写了他的每一句台词 |
[10:13] | Who does he think he is? | 他以为他是谁 |
[10:15] | I am the star of this show! | 我是这剧的明星 |
[10:16] | I was just voted People En Espanol’s Sexiest Man Alive! | 我刚被选为西语版《人物》最性感的人 |
[10:18] | Now give me that cruller! | 现在把煎饼给我 |
[10:21] | Apparently, the network’s over it. | 很明显 电视台受够了 |
[10:22] | First, he demanded they relocate the show to Miami. | 首先 他要求把这个剧移到迈阿密 |
[10:24] | Now he’s costing them tons in overtime. | 现在他又让他们因加班而损失惨重 |
[10:28] | And… | 所以 |
[10:30] | that’s why they had me write the episode, | 这就是他们要我写这集的原因 |
[10:33] | so that it can soften the blow. | 这样就可以减少他受到的打击 |
[10:38] | Does Rogelio know? | 罗格里奥知道吗 |
[10:39] | No…! | 不要啊 |
[10:42] | I think they just told him. | 他们应该刚告诉他 |
[10:45] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[10:46] | Just calm down. | 冷静一点 |
[10:48] | How can I calm down? Emilio wants me to go away with him. | 我怎么冷静 意米利奥想让我跟他一起逃走 |
[10:52] | – You don’t have to go. – Of course I’m not going to, | -你不一定要走 -我当然不走 |
[10:54] | but I… I feel like we have to do something. | 但是我觉得我们一定要做点什么 |
[10:59] | I mean, what if he’s Sin Rostro? | 如果他真的是西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[11:00] | I have been through all of my father’s books, | 我查过我父亲所有的账本 |
[11:02] | I’ve talked to all of his accountants, | 我跟他的所有会计师都谈过 |
[11:03] | and there is absolutely nothing tying my dad to those tunnels. | 我父亲跟那些地道完全没有任何关系 |
[11:07] | Then let’s go to the police, tell them that. | 那我们去告诉警察 |
[11:10] | Do that, you raise suspicions, | 那样做 你就会引起怀疑 |
[11:12] | you’ll ruin him. | 你会毁了他的 |
[11:13] | Rumors fly, investors pull out, | 谣言会漫天飞 投资者会撤资 |
[11:15] | you destroy everything, | 你会毁了一切 |
[11:16] | a business that he’s spent a lifetime building. | 这是他一辈子苦心经营的生意 |
[11:18] | Rose, if you care for my father at all, | 萝丝 如果你还在乎我爸 |
[11:22] | please don’t go to the police. | 就请不要去找警察 |
[11:26] | I know him, and he has a lot of flaws, | 我了解他 他有很多缺点 |
[11:28] | but he is not a murderer. | 但他绝不会杀人 |
[11:31] | This is outrageous. | 这太离谱了 |
[11:33] | It’s crazy. They can’t do this to me. | 简直疯了 他们不能这么对我 |
[11:36] | Okay, well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Your agent? What’d he say? | 你的经纪人吗 他说什么 |
[11:40] | They’re doing this to me. | 他们要写死我 |
[11:41] | Rogelio, I’m so sorry. | 罗格里奥 我很抱歉 |
[11:44] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[11:47] | You know? I love this role. I love playing Santos. | 我喜欢这个角色 我喜欢演桑托斯 |
[11:49] | I identify so deeply with El Presidente. | 我和总统先生很有共鸣 |
[11:53] | Tell them that. | 去跟他们说啊 |
[11:54] | Look, there are some real issues that need to be worked out. | 确实有一些问题需要解决 |
[11:57] | But maybe go to Dina to plead your case, | 但或许可以找迪娜解释一下 |
[11:59] | kind of seem humble, and maybe they’ll reconsider. | 谦逊一点 或许他们会重新考虑的 |
[12:02] | Humble. | 谦逊 |
[12:05] | Well, yes. Excellent, Jane. | 对 太棒了 简 |
[12:07] | I mean, that will be easy. | 这倒是很容易 |
[12:09] | Considering my immense gifts, | 我送礼那么多 |
[12:10] | I’m one of the most humble men in the world. | 肯定是这世上最谦逊的人 |
[12:17] | Dina, Ricky, Steven, | 迪娜 瑞奇 史蒂文 |
[12:19] | writers I don’t know, | 我不认识的编剧们 |
[12:20] | good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[12:21] | Rogelio, how are you? | 罗格里奥 你还好吗 |
[12:23] | How am I? | 我还好吗 |
[12:25] | I am well, all things considered. | 总的来说 我挺好的 |
[12:30] | Oh, yes. This is for you. | 对了 这个是给你的 |
[12:33] | They are mini muffins from a very famous Miami bakery. | 这是迈阿密一家非常有名的面包房做的小松饼 |
[12:35] | They’re mini, so you can eat as many as you like | 他们很小 所以你想吃多少吃多少 |
[12:38] | without gaining your fat back. | 不会长肥的 |
[12:42] | Thank you, Rogelio. | 谢谢 罗格里奥 |
[12:43] | Was there something else? | 还有事吗 |
[12:46] | Mm. Yes, actually. | 事实上 有的 |
[12:48] | I wanted to see if I could convince you, | 我希望能说服你 |
[12:50] | uh, not to kill me off. | 不要杀掉我 |
[12:54] | Look, it wasn’t an easy decision. | 听着 这不是个轻松的决定 |
[12:57] | I have carried this show on my back for months. | 这个节目我已经出演几月了 |
[12:59] | I am the only reason it became an international sensation | 它轰动全球 被众人所喜爱 |
[13:02] | loved by millions… | 我是唯一原因 |
[13:03] | Uh, I think that what Rogelio is saying | 我觉得罗格里奥是说 |
[13:07] | is that he is grateful for this role | 他很感激能演这个角色 |
[13:09] | and he cherishes | 他珍惜 |
[13:11] | the success that you’ve experienced together. | 你们共同取得的成功 |
[13:14] | Did I not say exactly that? | 我说的不就是这个吗 |
[13:15] | It’s okay. Just keep going. | 没关系 继续吧 |
[13:17] | Anyway, I think you should think twice | 总之 我觉得你该再考虑一下 |
[13:19] | about what you’re doing, because my shoes are impossible to fill. | 你的决定 因为我的角色别人替代不了 |
[13:24] | Again, what Rogelio means | 罗格里奥的意思是 |
[13:28] | is that he would love… | 他会珍惜机会 |
[13:32] | the opportunity to continue to explore | 继续探索 |
[13:33] | this amazing character that you’ve created. | 你创造的这个完美角色 |
[13:37] | Yes, precisely. | 对 正是这样 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry, Rogelio. | 抱歉 罗格里奥 |
[13:45] | The decision has been made. | 我们已经决定了 |
[13:49] | You’re sorry? | 你抱歉吗 |
[13:51] | You know what, | 你知道吗 |
[13:52] | you will be sorry… | 你会后悔的 |
[13:53] | – Rogelio… – No, Jane. They don’t care. | -罗格里奥 -不 简 他们不在乎 |
[13:55] | They don’t listen. | 他们不听取意见 |
[13:56] | You can’t have The Passions of Santos | 没有了桑托斯 还怎么演 |
[13:59] | without Santos! | 《桑托斯的激情》 |
[14:00] | Then it’s just Passions, and that show failed! | 那就只剩激情了 节目就完了 |
[14:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[14:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:24] | And I’m obviously not writing that script. | 我肯定不会写那个剧本的 |
[14:28] | Thank you so much. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[14:31] | I’m here for my meeting. | 我来开会了 |
[14:33] | I’m still feeling under the weather, but I’m here. | 我还是感觉不太舒服 但我来了 |
[14:36] | You are so brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[14:38] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[14:39] | This guy’s got big money, apparently. | 很显然 他很有钱 |
[14:41] | He wants to book a wedding, so try to close this deal. | 他想订一个婚礼 尽量谈妥这门生意 |
[14:44] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力 |
[14:45] | Petra, this is Mr. Dvoracek. | 佩特拉 这是德弗拉契克先生 |
[14:50] | Hey, isn’t that… | 这不是… |
[15:01] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:07] | It’s Petra. | 我是佩特拉 |
[15:10] | I had to see you. | 我一定要见你 |
[15:12] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[15:16] | And then I will leave here if you still want me to. | 如果你还想让我走 我就走 |
[15:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:33] | I understand you are upset with me. | 我知道你生我气了 |
[15:36] | – You threw acid at me. – At your mother. | -你朝我泼盐酸 -朝你妈泼的 |
[15:38] | It hit my mother. | 不小心泼到我妈了 |
[15:41] | Only because I bent over to pick up a koruna. | 因为我弯腰去捡硬币了 |
[15:43] | There was no “Only” About it. | 不只是这样 |
[15:45] | I threw that koruna. | 那枚硬币是我扔的 |
[15:48] | What? | 什么 |
[15:49] | Your mother always went to the market alone. | 你妈一直自己去市场 |
[15:51] | But for some reason, | 但不知道什么原因 |
[15:52] | on that night you were with her. | 那晚你跟她一起去的 |
[15:55] | I had to think quickly. | 当时我大脑飞速运转 |
[15:56] | As you were in the habit of stopping | 那时的你热衷于 |
[15:58] | to pick up coins on the street, | 捡路边的硬币 |
[16:00] | I thought it just might work. | 我想扔个硬币没准能行 |
[16:03] | I loved that about you, | 我就喜欢 |
[16:05] | how you used to stop to pick up coins off the street. | 当年那个总是随手捡硬币的你 |
[16:08] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 你以为这些话能让我好受吗 |
[16:10] | That you meant to throw acid at my mother? | 你说你本打算朝我妈妈泼盐酸 |
[16:13] | Yes. A little. | 是的 有一丝侥幸 |
[16:16] | I would never have thrown it at you. | 我从未想过朝你泼盐酸 |
[16:18] | You never should have thrown it. Period. | 你就不应该泼盐酸 |
[16:21] | That is true, too, yes. I know that now. | 你说得对 我现在意识到这点了 |
[16:24] | Natal… | 娜塔莉… |
[16:26] | Petra, I mean. | 佩特拉 |
[16:28] | That moment, it was a very low point for me. | 那个时候 我真的很低落 |
[16:32] | For my mother, too. | 我妈妈也是 |
[16:34] | Listen, | 听着 |
[16:34] | instead of jail, | 他们没把我关进监狱 |
[16:36] | they sent me to a rehabilitation program. | 而是把我送到一个康复项目里 |
[16:38] | I don’t know how to say in English… | 我不知道用英文怎么说 |
[16:41] | So I’m here to apologize. | 所以我是来道歉的 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry I threw acid at your mother. | 很抱歉 我朝你妈妈泼了盐酸 |
[16:47] | But she lied to keep us apart! | 但是她的谎言使我们分手 |
[16:50] | Looks like someone could use | 看样子某人 |
[16:51] | a little more time in anger management. | 应该再去愤怒管理项目里待一段时间 |
[16:53] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[17:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:18] | It’s just… you don’t look fine. | 你看起来可不像没事 |
[17:23] | You don’t have to be here, Jane. | 你不用陪着我 简 |
[17:26] | I’m not such a monster that I expect you | 我没指望你来安慰我 |
[17:27] | to be my shoulder to cry on. | 不然我成什么了 |
[17:42] | What is it, huh? | 发生了什么 |
[17:48] | I had this abusive ex-boyfriend, and now… | 我的前男友很凶残 现在又… |
[17:51] | And so Petra told Jane all about Milos. | 佩特拉把米勒的事都告诉给了简 |
[17:54] | The acid. The koruna. Magda’s accident. | 盐酸事件 那枚硬币 玛格达的意外 |
[17:58] | The reason she… | 她之所以… |
[18:00] | Well, you know the details. | 其实你们都知道了 |
[18:02] | The point is: Jane was moved. | 重点是 简被感动了 |
[18:07] | I had no idea. | 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[18:11] | You’re bleeding. | 你留血了 |
[18:12] | Oh, no. It-It’s fake blood. | 不是的 这是假的 |
[18:14] | I work at a telenovela. | 我在一个肥皂剧组里兼职 |
[18:16] | Occupational hazard. | 这是”职业伤害” |
[18:20] | You should have seen her. | 你应该去看看她 |
[18:21] | She was so scared. | 她被吓坏了 |
[18:23] | Do I have to remind you what she’s done? | 她都做过什么还要我来提醒你吗 |
[18:24] | No. You have to keep your eyes on the road. | 不用了 你应该专心看路 |
[18:27] | Will you just please keep your distance from Petra? | 你能不能离佩特拉远点 |
[18:29] | She is… crazy. | 她…很疯狂 |
[18:32] | Maybe focus on the crazy lady | 还是想想我们要去陪同治疗的 |
[18:33] | we’re about to go sit in therapy with. | 那个疯女人吧 |
[18:35] | Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[18:36] | They were on their way to visit his sister. | 他们在去看他姐姐的路上 |
[18:38] | Come on. Don’t go into this expecting the worst. | 别这样 不要往坏处想 |
[18:41] | I’m not. I’m expecting what’s gonna happen. | 我没有 本来就会如此 |
[18:42] | I’ve been here before with my sister. | 以前我去看她 |
[18:43] | Every time’s the same. | 每次都一模一样 |
[18:44] | She’s gonna start first by apologizing. | 她会以道歉开头 |
[18:47] | I’m so, so sorry for what I did. | 我为我的所作所为深表歉意 |
[18:51] | For my mistake, for not telling you when I made it. | 我犯了错 还没有及时告诉你 |
[18:55] | And then she’s gonna start talking about | 之后她就会说 |
[18:57] | how alcoholism is a disease. | 酗酒是如何不好 |
[18:59] | And it’s one that I struggle with every day. | 我每天都因为它而挣扎着 |
[19:01] | I’m aware of that. | 我深刻意识到了这一点 |
[19:03] | Don’t get me wrong. It’s a good story. | 别误会我 她可会讲故事了 |
[19:04] | By the way, she’s very convincing. | 顺便说一句 你很容易相信她 |
[19:06] | And I know now that I have to… | 我知道我现在必须要 |
[19:08] | constantly be aware of it. | 时刻提醒自己 |
[19:12] | And I’m committed to that. | 我已下定决心 |
[19:14] | Just don’t fall for it, Jane. | 不要轻易相信 简 |
[19:18] | Well… thanks for saying all that, Luisa. | 谢谢你能这么说 路易莎 |
[19:23] | And Luisa has something more she wants to say. | 路易莎还有些话想说 |
[19:27] | Uh-oh. A turn he didn’t see coming. | 他可没预料到还有这段 |
[19:29] | I’m hurt. | 我很伤心 |
[19:32] | You knew what it would feel like | 你应该能想象到我的感受 |
[19:33] | for me to be institutionalized. | 你们把我关进这里 |
[19:36] | Like her. | 就像她一样 |
[19:38] | Sorry. “Her”? Who? | 抱歉 “她”是谁 |
[19:41] | My mother had a psychotic break and killed herself. | 我母亲精神崩溃自杀了 |
[19:45] | And that’s why I put you in here. | 这就是我把你送到这里的原因 |
[19:48] | I didn’t want anything to happen to you. | 我不希望你出事 |
[19:50] | And you were delusional and you were talking about Rose | 你之前一直妄想 还总是念叨着萝丝 |
[19:53] | and how you two were… lovers. | 你还说你们是 情侣 |
[19:57] | – Yeah, well… – It should be noted that they were lovers. | -是啊 -她们确实是情侣 |
[20:02] | A fact Luisa had never wavered on. | 路易莎从未否认过 |
[20:04] | Obviously I was delusional about that. | 显然这件事是我妄想的 |
[20:06] | It should also be noted that Luisa | 还应该注意的是 |
[20:08] | would say absolutely anything | 只要能出精神病院 |
[20:10] | to get out of the asylum. | 路易莎什么都会说 |
[20:11] | But you knew how scared I’d be to be in here. | 但是你知道我在这里有多害怕 |
[20:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:15] | I’ve… just had a lot on my mind. | 我只是…心里很乱 |
[20:19] | And what is that? | 你都在想些什么 |
[20:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:23] | If you tell your sister what you’ve had on your mind, | 如果你告诉你姐姐你都在想些什么 |
[20:26] | it might help her move past her hurt. | 或许可以帮她度过伤痛 |
[20:31] | Okay, fine. You want to know, | 那好吧 路易莎 |
[20:33] | Luisa, what’s been on my mind? | 你想知道 我都在想些什么 |
[20:36] | The Marbella is swarming with cops, | 因为大毒枭西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[20:38] | because Sin Rostro, a big drug dealer, | 看起来与酒店有着千丝万缕的联系 |
[20:41] | seems to be tied to my hotel. | 结果玛贝拉现在到处都是警察 |
[20:43] | And just outside of our Dad’s suite, | 然后就在咱爸套房的外面 |
[20:45] | I found a dead bellboy with a corkscrew in his neck. | 有个门童死了 脖子上还插着个开瓶器 |
[20:49] | A corkscrew? | 开瓶器 |
[20:50] | And the cops seem to think | 所以警察认为 |
[20:53] | that Dad is somehow involved. | 咱爸跟这事脱不了干系 |
[20:56] | Call me crazy, but I think Luisa knows something big. | 莫笑我疯癫 但我觉得路易莎知道些大事 |
[21:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:24] | If I was sexy enough, they wouldn’t have fired me. | 如果我够性感就不会被开除了 |
[21:27] | Stop. That’s ridiculous. | 住口 不许这样说自己 |
[21:29] | You’re as sexy as you’ve ever been. | 你和以前一样性感 |
[21:30] | Aging agrees with you. | 越老越有味道 |
[21:32] | That is not true. At my peak, | 才不是呢 在我的巅峰时期 |
[21:34] | you would have never been able to resist having sex with me. | 你根本就无力抗拒和我做爱的诱惑 |
[21:38] | Just look. | 看吧 |
[21:40] | So effortlessly sexy. | 丝毫不用伪装的性感 |
[21:42] | I didn’t wash my hair that day; not a drop of makeup. | 我那天都没洗头 百分百素颜 |
[21:46] | Maybe a little eyeliner, but that’s it. | 可能画了一点眼线 但没别的了 |
[21:49] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 你够了 |
[21:51] | Stop looking back. | 别再沉溺过去了 |
[21:52] | You have to look forward. | 人必须要向前看 |
[21:55] | This firing could be a blessing in disguise. | 说不定被解雇反而会因祸得福 |
[21:57] | This could be the start of a second career for you… | 你可以借此机会转型成… |
[22:01] | as a movie star. | 电影明星 |
[22:02] | George Clooney didn’t become a movie star until later in life. | 乔治·克鲁尼也是大器晚成 |
[22:06] | I have always wanted to do movies. | 其实我一直想拍电影 |
[22:08] | Well, now’s your chance. | 现在机会来了 |
[22:09] | TV’s too small. | 电视屏幕太小了 |
[22:11] | Your face needs to be 50 feet high. | 你的脸得被放大到50英尺才够看 |
[22:14] | And in 3-D. I have been told | 还得是3D的 人家说 |
[22:15] | I have the perfect features for 3-D. | 我的长相特别适合拍3D电影 |
[22:17] | Of course you do. | 绝对是这样 |
[22:18] | So get after that. | 那就放开手脚去做 |
[22:20] | And believe me… | 还有 相信我… |
[22:23] | I hate this stupid chastity thing. | 我已经厌烦了守护贞操 |
[22:26] | And it is so hard for me every day | 每天不能扑到你怀里 |
[22:28] | not to pounce on you. | 对我来说实在太难熬 |
[22:35] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 对不起 我不是故意要吓你的 |
[22:38] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:43] | I wanted to ask you for a favor. | 我想求你帮个忙 |
[22:44] | And I know… I know you have no reason | 我知道… 我知道你没有理由 |
[22:49] | to do me any favor, but… | 帮助我 但是… |
[22:52] | I wanted you to give this to Rose. | 我想让你把这个带给萝丝 |
[22:55] | It’s an apology. I’m… I’m trying to make amends. | 是封道歉信 我要作出弥补 |
[22:59] | It’s so important for my recovery. | 这对我的康复很重要 |
[23:02] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[23:05] | Give it to her? | 帮我转交给她 |
[23:09] | Jane knew Rafael would not approve. | 简知道拉斐尔不会同意的 |
[23:12] | She knew that he thought she was way too trusting. | 因为他觉得她太轻信他人了 |
[23:17] | And she also knew she’d be taking the letter. | 她也知道她会帮这个忙的 |
[23:19] | Lachlan, it’s me. | 是我 拉克伦 |
[23:21] | I need to sneak out of here without Milos finding out. | 我得在米勒发现前逃跑 |
[23:23] | Call me tonight after midnight. And if you don’t hear from me… | 今晚午夜之后打给我 若是联系不到我 |
[23:26] | Never mind, you will. | 别担心 总会联系上的 |
[23:35] | Okay. Visit an asylum. | 好了 精神病院去过了 |
[23:37] | Check that one off my bucket list. | 可以把这一项从遗愿清单里划掉了 |
[23:39] | I need a drink. | 我要喝点东西 |
[23:41] | – You want anything? – No. | -你想喝点什么吗 -不用了 |
[23:42] | I’m good. I’m gonna go change for my shift. | 我不渴 我要去换班了 |
[23:46] | Your purse is ringing. | 你手机响了 |
[23:47] | Could you check who that is, please? | 能帮我看下是谁么 |
[23:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:58] | Your sister gave that to me. | 你姐给我的 |
[23:59] | She wanted to apologize to Rose. | 她想跟萝丝道歉 |
[24:01] | I was gonna give it to you. | 我本来打算给你的 |
[24:02] | Great. I have it. | 好的 我拿到了 |
[24:04] | Are you gonna give it to Rose? | 你会交给萝丝吗 |
[24:08] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[24:10] | You know, she just wants to apologize. | 她只是想道个歉而已 |
[24:14] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 这是什么意思 |
[24:15] | I just think you’re being too trusting, Jane. | 简 我觉得你太轻信别人了 |
[24:16] | It’s just a letter. | 这只是封信罢了 |
[24:17] | It’s never just anything with her, okay? | 任何与她有关的事都不简单好嘛 |
[24:20] | Luisa’s motives are usually selfish. | 路易莎的行为通常都是自私的 |
[24:22] | Or maybe you’re being a little hard on her. | 也可能是你对她太苛刻了 |
[24:24] | I mean, she did seem really hurt that you didn’t visit. | 你不去看她 她真的很伤心 |
[24:26] | – Come on. You, too? – What? | -不会吧 你也这么想 -怎么了 |
[24:30] | Look, I get… that she’s hurt. | 她很受伤 我懂 |
[24:32] | I’m hurt, too. | 我也很伤心 |
[24:35] | I put up my hotel as collateral | 我以整间酒店作为抵押 |
[24:36] | for her medical malpractice insurance. | 帮她的医疗事故保险做担保 |
[24:38] | I believed in her. I was the only one. | 我相信她 只有我相信她 |
[24:40] | And I get that you’re the kind of person who’s, like, | 我知道你很会 |
[24:42] | full of forgiveness… | 宽恕他人 |
[24:45] | but… | 可是 |
[24:47] | there’s history here. | 有历史可借鉴 |
[24:49] | And for me… | 对我来说 |
[24:52] | there’s just a lot to forgive. | 要宽恕的事太多了 |
[24:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:58] | Hey… I get it. | 我明白了 |
[25:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:03] | Let me go change for my shift. | 我去换衣服上班了 |
[25:15] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[25:17] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[25:18] | I have had time to process things, | 我有时间来处理这些事 |
[25:20] | and I realize that I’m destined for bigger things. | 而且我意识到我注定要做更大的事 |
[25:23] | And I want you to write the script, Jane. | 所以我才要你来写剧本 简 |
[25:24] | Oh. No. No, no, no, I couldn’t. | 不不不 我写不来 |
[25:27] | If I have to die, I want you to do it. Please. | 如果我的角色不得不死 我希望由你来写 |
[25:30] | And I want you to write me the greatest death scene ever. | 你要给我写一个前所未有的壮观死亡场景 |
[25:39] | Is that all? | 仅此而已吗 |
[25:40] | – I’m serious. – I know. | -我是说认真的 -我知道 |
[25:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:46] | Jane. Hi. It’s Luisa. | 简 你好 我是路易莎 |
[25:48] | I was just wondering if you decided | 我只是想问你是否已经决定 |
[25:50] | to give my letter to-to Rose. | 把我的信交给萝丝 |
[25:58] | You gave it to Rafael. All right. | 你交给了拉斐尔 好吧 |
[26:14] | 港湾景精神病医院 早上9点12分 来电 | |
[26:17] | Pick up, Rafael, pick up. | 接电话 拉斐尔 接电话 |
[26:25] | You have reached Rafael Solano. | 我是拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[26:27] | Please leave a message. | 请留下口讯 |
[26:31] | Can we take a walk? | 能出去走走吗 |
[26:32] | Raf, please, at least read the letter. | 拉弗 至少看看那封信 |
[26:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:40] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[26:41] | – I’m scared, Rafael. – I know. I understand. | -我害怕 拉斐尔 -我知道 我明白 |
[26:44] | Your father wants me to leave with him in two days. | 你父亲要我两天后跟他一起走 |
[26:46] | And you won’t. Don’t worry. | 不会的 别担心 |
[26:48] | Look, if we don’t go to the police, | 如果我们不去报警 |
[26:49] | we could get into trouble; we could be seen as accessories. | 我们就会有麻烦 会被当成帮凶 |
[26:52] | To what? There is nothing tying him to those tunnels. | 什么帮凶 那些地道和他没关系 |
[26:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:58] | What is it? | 有事吗 |
[27:02] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[27:04] | Just hoping that maybe if you could tell me who hired you… | 只是希望也许你能告诉我是谁雇了你 |
[27:07] | Who is that talking to Emilio? | 和意米利奥说话的是谁 |
[27:09] | And he didn’t want to speak it aloud, | 虽然他不想说出来 |
[27:12] | but he knew he had to. | 但他知道他必须说出来 |
[27:13] | I’m pretty sure that’s the subcontractor who built the tunnels. | 我很肯定是承包商建造了那些地道 |
[27:21] | And what’s your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[27:23] | Michael Cordero. | 我叫迈克尔·科尔德罗 |
[27:24] | Oh, yes, there you are. | 找到了 |
[27:25] | Well, the doctor will be with you shortly. | 医生很快就来 |
[27:27] | What is it you’re looking to do exactly? | 你到底想整哪呢 |
[27:29] | Well, I’m not sure. | 我还不确定 |
[27:32] | I guess I just kind of want to freshen up my looks a little bit. | 我可能想稍稍整一下外貌 |
[27:34] | Weird. That’s how Michael thinks | 有古怪 迈克尔认为这样就能 |
[27:36] | – he’ll get Jane back? – You know? | -让简回到身边吗 -懂吗 |
[27:38] | What would you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[27:40] | Surgery’s not gonna fix your posture. | 外科手术是无法修补你的身姿 |
[27:43] | But… you could use pecs. | 但是你可以整整你的胸肌 |
[27:46] | There’s nothing really wrong with my pecs. | 我的胸肌没什么问题 |
[27:48] | Oh. It’s the plastic surgeon | 原来他偷的号码就是 |
[27:49] | whose number he stole. You know, the guy | 这个整形医生的 这个医生 |
[27:51] | who might have been doing surgery in the secret tunnels. | 可能一直在密道里给人做手术 |
[27:55] | Dr. Moncada, it’s Mr. Meyer. | 蒙卡达医生 迈尔先生找你 |
[27:56] | He says it’s an emergency. | 他说有急事 |
[27:58] | – I’ll be right back. – Take your time. | -我去去就回 -不着急 |
[28:20] | God. | 天呐 |
[28:26] | Slow down, Mr. Meyer. What’s going on? | 慢点说 迈尔先生 发生了什么事 |
[28:29] | It’s like it’s all-all red and infected. | 就是一片红 好像感染了 |
[28:31] | At the site of the injection? | 是在注射部位吗 |
[28:37] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[28:39] | Look, Mr. Meyer… | 迈尔先生 听我说 |
[28:40] | It’s like my whole face is seizing up. | 我整张脸都僵掉了 |
[28:42] | 这不是迈尔先生 而是迈克尔的哥哥比利 | |
[28:44] | I should explain. | 我给大家解释一下 |
[28:45] | Remember this? | 还记得这里吗 |
[28:51] | Look, Mr. Meyer… | 迈尔先生 听我说 |
[28:52] | Now-now my jaw’s locking up. | 现在我的下巴动不了 |
[28:54] | Come on! Go! | 快点儿 快啊 |
[28:56] | I’m gonna put you on the phone with my nurse. | 我现在让护士和你通话 |
[28:59] | Hello, Mr. Meyer? | 你好 迈尔先生 |
[29:01] | Come on. Come on. | 快点儿 快点儿 |
[29:14] | “That was too close!” | 太惊险了 |
[29:15] | “That was way, way too close!” | 刚才真是千钧一发 |
[29:17] | Ah, yes. Jane, you’ll remember, | 各位还记得吧 简 |
[29:20] | was currently at work | 正致力于创作 |
[29:21] | on the greatest death scene ever written. | 一个史无前例的死亡场景 |
[29:24] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我明白 |
[29:31] | I’m sorry, this is not working for me at all. | 不好意思 这台词我完全找不到感觉 |
[29:33] | See, this is exactly why you got fired. | 这就是你被炒鱿鱼的原因所在 |
[29:35] | You’re really screwing the pooch here, Jane. | 你纯属是自毁前程 简 |
[29:36] | And I don’t even know what “Screwing the pooch” means. | 我甚至都不明白”自毁前程”是什么意思 |
[29:38] | That’s how bad your dialogue is. | 这就是你对白的糟糕之处 |
[29:40] | I meant it ironically. | 那句话含有讽刺意味 |
[29:41] | Exactly. You have too much distance. | 没错 你这台词差得太远了 |
[29:43] | You have to embrace a telenovela. | 你必须全身心投入肥皂剧 |
[29:46] | Fine. I will. | 好吧 我会的 |
[29:51] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[29:54] | What was that for? | 这是为了什么 |
[29:55] | I’m embracing the telenovela. | 我在全身心投入肥皂剧 |
[29:59] | Mi amor. | 亲爱的 |
[30:03] | Not so good. | 不是很顺利 |
[30:05] | There’s too much pressure. | 压力真的太大了 |
[30:06] | Rogelio asked me to write | 罗格里奥要我写出一幕 |
[30:07] | the greatest death scene ever written. | 史无前例的壮观死亡场景 |
[30:11] | Bueno. | 没问题 |
[30:17] | I couldn’t afford gold earrings like the ones I lost, | 我买不起跟我弄丢的一样的金耳环 |
[30:20] | but I hope you still like them. | 但我希望你能喜欢这对耳环 |
[30:29] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[30:32] | And suddenly, | 忽然之间 |
[30:33] | Jane knew exactly how she wanted | 简知道她该如何 |
[30:35] | Rogelio’s last episode to end. | 为罗格里奥的最后一集结尾了 |
[30:37] | Thank you, abuela. | 谢谢你 外婆 |
[30:43] | Jane, remember to make me strong. | 简 记得把我写得强壮有力 |
[30:46] | But also vulnerable. | 但同时也有脆弱的一面 |
[30:48] | And sexy. | 还要性感迷人 |
[30:49] | Always keep it sexy. | 永远都性感迷人 |
[30:50] | I got it. I got it. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[30:54] | Nadine. | 纳丁 |
[30:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[30:57] | Wait. You were right. | 等下 你是对的 |
[30:59] | I went to the plastic surgeon, Dr. Moncada… | 我去找那个整形医生了 蒙卡达医生 |
[31:01] | – What? – I had to check him out. | -什么 -我得去查查他的底细 |
[31:03] | We were working on that. I’m getting a warrant. | 我们正在查 我正在申请搜查令呢 |
[31:04] | And you’ll still get one, but listen, you were right. | 你得再申请一个 但你是对的 |
[31:06] | Sin Rostro’s not Rafael, it’s Emilio. | 西恩·罗斯特拉并非拉斐尔 而是意米利奥 |
[31:09] | I have evidence linking him to the plastic surgeon. | 我有证据证明他与整形医生有关 |
[31:12] | It’s a record of electronic payment transfers | 这是电子付款转账的记录 |
[31:14] | from an account in Emilio’s name to the doctor. | 是从意米利奥名下账户转给医生的 |
[31:16] | This connects Emilio to the plastic surgeon, | 这能把意米利奥和整形医生联系起来 |
[31:18] | who is connected to the subcontractor, | 而整形医生和那个转包商有联系 |
[31:19] | who built the tunnels. | 而转包商又是修那条隧道的人 |
[31:22] | We need to get an arrest warrant for Emilio. | 我们得拿到对意米利奥的逮捕令 |
[31:24] | Right now. | 马上就要 |
[31:31] | “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.” | “这是最好的时代 这是最坏的时代” |
[31:36] | Charles Dickens said that. | 这是查尔斯·狄更斯说的 |
[31:38] | And it might as well have been written for this moment. | 这句话可能也同样适于形容此刻 |
[31:41] | Or the French Revolution. | 还是形容法国大革命更合适 |
[31:43] | Perhaps. | 或许是 |
[31:45] | Jane, your scene is beautiful. | 简 你的剧本写得很出色 |
[31:48] | Oh, I’m so glad you like it. | 我很高兴你能喜欢 |
[31:50] | I love it. | 是爱上了 |
[31:51] | And I wonder who’s playing my son. | 而且我很想知道谁会扮演我儿子 |
[31:53] | That would be me. | 那个人就是我 |
[31:56] | Surprising, I know. | 意料之外吧 我理解 |
[31:58] | But this has actually been in the works for quite some time. | 但这一切已经密谋已久了 |
[32:01] | They’re running an hour behind. | 他们一个小时后开工 |
[32:03] | – Keep tanning. – Okay, thank you. | -继续晒吧 -好的 谢谢 |
[32:06] | He’s refusing to come out of his dressing room, | 他拒绝从更衣室出来 |
[32:07] | and he knows we’re waiting for him! | 他明知道我们在等他 |
[32:10] | I’ll get him here. I just need a few more minutes. | 我会叫他出来的 再给我几分钟时间 |
[32:14] | Just three teeny weeny little lines | 只有短短的三句小台词 |
[32:16] | I’d like them to change, please. | 我希望他们可以改一下 |
[32:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:19] | He rewrote every one of his lines. | 他改写了他的所有台词 |
[32:21] | – Who does he think he is? – Let me talk to him. | -他以为他是谁啊 -让我去跟他谈 |
[32:23] | Okay, the script is great. I’ll get him there. | 剧本真的很棒 我会让他认同的 |
[32:26] | What? | 什么 |
[32:27] | Nothing, it’s nothing. | 没事 没什么 |
[32:31] | It’s just… the writers were backstage last night | 只是编剧们昨天晚上在后台 |
[32:33] | making jokes about your weight. | 拿你的体重开玩笑 |
[32:36] | They said they were gonna hide the crullers. | 他们说得把煎饼藏起来了 |
[32:38] | I am the star of this show! | 我是这部剧里的明星 |
[32:39] | I was just voted People en Espa?ol’s Sexiest Man Alive! | 我曾当选西班牙最性感的男人 |
[32:42] | Now give me that cruller! | 快把煎饼给我 |
[32:48] | And how did he land such a prized role? | 他是怎么得到这样一个重要角色的呢 |
[32:51] | He gave a great audition. | 他的试镜十分成功 |
[32:53] | But I don’t understand. | 可是我不明白 |
[32:56] | Even if you wanted a part, you didn’t have to get me fired. | 即便你想参演 也用不着让我被开除吧 |
[32:59] | Of course I did. | 当然有必要 |
[33:02] | You’d always see me as your assistant. | 否则你会一直将我当作你的助手 |
[33:05] | Plus, I needed a spectacular entrance. | 另外 我需要一次令人印象深刻的出场 |
[33:09] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你真该为自己感到羞耻 |
[33:11] | Your father was the one who told me to keep my eyes on the prize. | 是你父亲告诉我 目光必须放在奖杯上 |
[33:14] | I think you missed the point. | 我想你误解了我的意思 |
[33:16] | Well, I didn’t want to wait until I was 39 to get famous. | 我可不想等到我三十九岁了才出名 |
[33:19] | I’m 35. | 我三十五岁 |
[33:20] | You’re not. | 你才不是 |
[33:22] | Go away, please. | 请你走开 |
[33:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:26] | I’ll see you out there. | 待会儿外面见 |
[33:29] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[33:32] | I can’t believe him. | 真不敢相信他是这种人 |
[33:34] | What a horrible person. | 他可真讨厌 |
[33:37] | Jane, if you don’t mind, | 简 要是你不介意 |
[33:38] | I need a moment to prepare for my death, please. | 我得花点时间准备下我的死亡了 |
[33:47] | Well, you’re officially right. | 好吧 你说得没错 |
[33:49] | I’m too trusting. | 我太容易轻信别人了 |
[33:51] | But I just don’t want to live in a world | 可我只是不想把全世界的人 |
[33:53] | where people are this awful. | 都想得那么坏罢了 |
[33:54] | Funny. I was just thinking about the fact | 真有趣 我刚刚还在想 |
[33:56] | that I like that you believe the best in people. | 我正是喜欢你愿意相信别人这一点 |
[33:59] | I come from the world’s most screwed-up family. | 我出生在这世界上一个最糟糕的家庭里 |
[34:03] | I’m just glad you don’t. | 很高兴你不是 |
[34:04] | Well, you know why it’s so easy for me to forgive your sister? | 你知道为什么我这么容易就原谅你姐姐吗 |
[34:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:09] | Because her mistake gave me | 因为她的一次失误 |
[34:11] | the two most important things in my life. | 给了我生命中最宝贵的两件东西 |
[34:15] | So maybe just read the letter. | 所以你不妨先看看那封信 |
[34:18] | And then decide. | 然后再做决定 |
[34:22] | Well played. | 这招很高明 |
[34:24] | Again. | 又一次 |
[34:28] | And back to our other telenovela. | 回到另一幕肥皂剧现场 |
[34:31] | Milos, please let me go. | 米勒 求求你放过我 |
[34:33] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也去不了 |
[34:36] | Action. | 开始 |
[34:42] | What do you want, Milos? | 你想怎么样 米勒 |
[34:43] | – Anything. – I’m holding the only thing I want. | -什么都行 -我唯一想要的就在我手上 |
[34:46] | It’s the only thing I ever wanted. | 由始至终我唯一想得到的 |
[34:51] | But she doesn’t want me. | 但是她不想见到我 |
[35:06] | You think you could hide from me forever? | 你以为能永远躲着我吗 |
[35:10] | – You think I would never find you? – No. | -你以为我永远也找不到你吗 -不是 |
[35:14] | And now that we’re here… | 现在我们终于相见了 |
[35:17] | Together again… | 再次重逢… |
[35:20] | you will never leave me again. | 你再也不可能离开我 |
[35:34] | I don’t care anymore. I’d rather die than be with you. | 我不管了 我死也不要和你在一起 |
[35:38] | Suit yourself. | 那就受死吧 |
[35:52] | No! | 不要 |
[36:01] | Monster! | 你这恶魔 |
[36:02] | Petra! | 佩特拉 |
[36:08] | You can walk, mother? | 你能走路 妈妈 |
[36:09] | You-you… you just… | 你… 你刚刚… |
[36:11] | Oh, stop. It’s just fake blood. | 没事 这是假血 |
[36:12] | You can buy it at any Halloween store. | 随便找家万圣节商店就能买到 |
[36:14] | I should explain. | 我该解释一下了 |
[36:15] | Remember the koruna? | 还记得那枚硬币吗 |
[36:17] | It always comes back | 这两位的故事 |
[36:18] | to a koruna with these two. | 总是要从一枚硬币说起 |
[36:20] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事 |
[36:24] | I need to tell you something. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[36:25] | Your mother lied to keep us apart. | 你妈妈为了分开我们撒了个谎 |
[36:27] | – I never cheated on you. – Stop this. | -我从未对你不忠 -别扯了 |
[36:29] | – She’s a liar. – No, she’s not. | -她是个骗子 -不 她不是 |
[36:30] | It’s true, Petra. | 是真的 佩特拉 |
[36:33] | She can walk. | 她能走 |
[36:35] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[36:37] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[36:38] | Let me try and prove it to you. | 让我证明给你看 |
[36:40] | You’ve been lying to me? | 你一直都在骗我吗 |
[36:42] | All these years? Why? Why? | 你欺骗了我这么多年 为什么 |
[36:43] | T-To manipulate me? | 就为了控制我吗 |
[36:45] | Listen, Petra, I… | 听我说 佩特拉 我… |
[36:47] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[36:49] | Just get out now! | 马上滚出去 |
[37:19] | And so Santos said the words | 然后桑托斯说了一句 |
[37:20] | Alba said some 13 years ago. | 和阿尔芭13年前一样的话 |
[37:54] | And… scene. | 这场戏结束 |
[38:08] | Thank you. Thank you, director. | 谢谢你们 谢谢你 导演 |
[38:10] | Thank you, cameraman. | 谢谢你 摄影师 |
[38:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:13] | Thank you, men in cargo shorts. | 谢谢你 穿工装短裤的伙计 |
[38:16] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[38:19] | You were incredible, Dad. | 你演得太棒了 爸爸 |
[38:22] | Did you just call me Dad? | 你刚才叫我爸爸了吗 |
[38:25] | I think I did. | 我想是的 |
[38:27] | I have this feeling in my chest now. | 我心中涌现出这样一种感觉 |
[38:31] | It feels kind of warm. | 让我感觉很温暖 |
[38:33] | But also it wants to explode or something. | 但是这种感觉也要喷涌而出 |
[38:35] | I don’t quite understand what’s… | 我不太能明白这种… |
[38:39] | Forget the worst of times. | 忘记那些糟糕的日子 |
[38:41] | It was straight up the best of times. | 这确实是最好的日子 |
[38:44] | But not for Rafael, who knew | 但对拉斐尔却不尽然 |
[38:46] | he had to read Luisa’s letter. | 他知道自己必须要看路易莎的信 |
[38:49] | “Dear Rose, I need you to listen to me…” | “亲爱的萝丝 我要你仔细听我说…” |
[38:52] | Wait, what am I doing? | 等等 我这是在干什么 |
[38:54] | Luisa should be reading this. | 应该由路易莎来看这封信 |
[38:56] | “Dear Rose, I need to you to listen to me. | “亲爱的萝丝 我要你仔细听我说 |
[38:59] | Because you’re the only one who knows I’m not crazy. | 因为你是唯一一个知道我没疯的人 |
[39:02] | I’m worried for your safety. | 我担心你的安危 |
[39:04] | I was in Dad’s apartment the night the bellboy died, | 那个服务生死的当晚 我在爸爸的公寓里 |
[39:06] | and I was… drinking. | 我当时在喝酒 |
[39:09] | I used a corkscrew. I left for an hour, | 我用开瓶器开酒 离开了一小时 |
[39:11] | and when I came back, the corkscrew was gone. | 等我回来后 开瓶器就不见了 |
[39:13] | I thought it was very strange. | 当时我觉得很奇怪 |
[39:15] | But now I know a bellboy was murdered. | 但我现在知道那个服务生是被谋杀的 |
[39:20] | I have a bad feeling, Rose, | 我有种不好的感觉 萝丝 |
[39:22] | about my father. | 是关于我父亲的 |
[39:23] | You need to get away, Rose, right now.” | 你必须离开那里 萝丝 马上离开” |
[39:26] | Rose… | 萝丝 |
[39:29] | You have been acting so strange since I got back. | 从我回来后你的举止就一直很反常 |
[39:33] | I am not acting strange. | 我没什么反常的地方啊 |
[39:34] | Yes, you are. | 不 你很反常 |
[39:36] | It makes me think you don’t want to come away with me. | 这让我感觉你好像不希望跟我一起离开 |
[39:39] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[39:40] | Of course I do. | 我当然愿意 |
[39:41] | Good, because… | 那就好 因为… |
[39:43] | I have moved up our trip. | 我已经把行程提前了 |
[39:46] | We’re leaving tonight. | 我们今晚就启程 |
[39:47] | What? | 什么 |
[39:48] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[39:54] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[39:55] | Oh, I wish you could’ve been there. | 真希望当时你能在场 |
[39:57] | Rogelio was amazing. | 罗格里奥简直太棒了 |
[40:00] | And-and it was just incredible, because I felt like… | 那感觉太奇妙了 因为我觉得… |
[40:07] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[40:12] | I think my dad is Sin Rostro. | 我觉得我爸爸就是西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[40:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:16] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你认为我在干什么呢 |
[40:17] | Here? | 在这吗 |
[40:19] | Why not? | 有什么不可以 |
[40:21] | Inside here. | 到这里面去 |
[40:23] | – No. – No one will see. | -不 -没人会看见的 |
[40:26] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[40:31] | Come in. | 进来 |
[40:32] | Not yet. | 别急嘛 |
[40:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[41:22] | Hi, it’s Rafael. Please leave a message. | 我是拉斐尔 有事请留言 |
[41:25] | Rafael, it’s Rose. | 拉斐尔 我是萝丝 |
[41:27] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[41:29] | I was supposed to meet your father, but he didn’t show. | 我本该跟你父亲见面 可是他没出现 |
[41:31] | I… I think he’s already left the country. | 我… 我想他已经出国了 |
[41:52] | I don’t know what to say. I… | 我不知道该说什么了 我… |
[41:54] | I’m as surprised as you are. | 我简直和你们一样意外 |