时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, we’re back. As you know, | 我们又见面了 你知道 |
[00:02] | Jane was accidentally inseminated with Rafael’s sperm, | 简不小心被人用拉斐尔的精子人工授精了 |
[00:05] | and, man, things have been a little crazy since then. | 从那时起就发生了翻天覆地的变化 |
[00:08] | For one, her father, international star | 首先 她的父亲 国际影星 |
[00:10] | Rogelio de la Vega, was back in her life, | 罗格里奥·维嘉回到了她的生活中 |
[00:12] | and back in her mother’s life as well. | 也回到了她妈妈的生活里 |
[00:14] | Unfortunately, he was fired from his telenovela. | 不幸的是 他被肥皂剧组开除了 |
[00:17] | And speaking of telenovelas, | 说起肥皂剧 |
[00:18] | remember Rafael’s ex-wife Petra? | 还记得拉斐尔的前妻佩特拉吗 |
[00:20] | Well, Milos, her acid-throwing ex-boyfriend, | 她的泼酸前男友米勒 |
[00:22] | came back in her life. | 又出现了 |
[00:23] | I feel crazy, cooped up in my room, scared, | 我快疯了 整天关在房间里 怕得要死 |
[00:26] | just waiting for yellow tulips to arrive. | 等着黄色郁金香送上门 |
[00:28] | – Tulips? – It was kind of his calling card. | -郁金香 -就像他的名片 |
[00:29] | But Milos had other plans. He proved to Petra | 但米勒另有计划 他向佩特拉证明了 |
[00:31] | that her mother could walk… | 她妈妈能走路 |
[00:33] | No! Monster! | 不要 你这恶魔 |
[00:35] | You’ve been lying to me? All these years? Why? | 这么多年你一直在骗我吗 为什么 |
[00:38] | Leaving Petra reeling, | 让佩特拉震惊不已 |
[00:39] | so she took comfort in Lachlan’s arms. | 于是她投向拉克伦的怀抱 |
[00:41] | Little did she know, | 可她不知道 |
[00:42] | Lachlan was working against her as well. | 拉克伦也在对付她 |
[00:44] | Oh, and there was a murder at the Marbella. | 对了 玛贝拉酒店还发生了一起谋杀案 |
[00:46] | Roman Zazo was impaled. | 罗曼·扎佐被刺死了 |
[00:47] | See, he was working for Sin Rostro, | 他是为西恩·罗斯特拉卖命的 |
[00:48] | the bad guy who built secret tunnels | 这个坏人在玛贝拉地下 |
[00:50] | underneath the Marbella leading to a surgery suite. | 修了秘密通道 通向一间手术套房 |
[00:52] | They were performing plastic surgery on criminals | 他们在这个密室里 |
[00:55] | in this room, changing their faces. | 给罪犯整容 让他们改头换面 |
[00:57] | Jane’s ex-fiance Michael found | 简的前未婚夫迈克尔发现了证据 |
[00:58] | evidence linking Rafael’s father, Emilio, | 将拉斐尔的父亲意米利奥 |
[01:01] | to the plastic surgeon working out of the hotel. | 与酒店外一位整形医生联系起来 |
[01:03] | And it certainly seemed like Emilio was Sin Rostro; | 意米利奥就是西恩·罗斯特拉看似板上钉钉了 |
[01:05] | that is, until this happened. | 直到出了这事 |
[01:07] | Rafael, I was supposed to meet your father, | 拉斐尔 我本该跟你父亲见面 |
[01:09] | but he didn’t show. | 可是他没出现 |
[01:10] | I think he’s already left the country. | 我想他已经出国了 |
[01:11] | But the police didn’t know any of that. | 但警方却毫不知情 |
[01:13] | So let’s see how this played out, shall we? | 后续如何 让我们拭目以待吧 |
[01:17] | Okay, let’s just go through the procedure step by step. | 好吧 我们一步一步来 |
[01:20] | Like most children of ten, | 和大多十岁的孩子一样 |
[01:22] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva was not a fan of shots. | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦也不喜欢打针 |
[01:25] | Number one: will it hurt? | 第一个问题 疼吗 |
[01:27] | A little, probably. | 会有一点点疼 |
[01:28] | For how long? | 疼多久 |
[01:29] | A second. Maybe two. | 一两秒吧 |
[01:31] | Hon, come on. It would’ve been over by now. | 宝贝 别害怕了 眨眼间就完事了 |
[01:36] | Can you count down from three? | 你能从三倒数吗 |
[01:38] | I want to be prepared for the stinging. | 我想对刺痛有个心理准备 |
[01:40] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[01:42] | But you do have to let go. | 但你得先放手 |
[01:46] | Ah, yes, letting go. | 是啊 放手 |
[01:48] | Something Jane was never very good at. | 简从来不擅长放手 |
[01:50] | Okay. And three, | 好了 三 |
[01:53] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[01:57] | Mom, seriously. | 妈 别闹了 |
[01:58] | Let go. Come on, you’re crushing the baby. | 快放手 你都压到宝宝了 |
[02:03] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[02:04] | She’s hemming your graduation dress. | 这可是你的毕业礼服啊 |
[02:06] | – I mean, all your hard work. – I know, Mom. | -你努力了那么久 -我知道 妈 |
[02:08] | And you are allowed to be as emotional as you want. | 你可以尽情地感伤 |
[02:10] | In two days. You’re too early. | 但那是两天后 你酝酿得太早了 |
[02:12] | Okay, come on, Abuela, can we finish later? | 外婆 能晚点再弄吗 |
[02:14] | I’m gonna be late to my doctor’s appointment. | 我要赶不上跟医生的预约了 |
[02:20] | This one’s cool though. We get to see the baby in 3-D. | 这次不一样 这次能看到宝宝的立体影像 |
[02:23] | And we officially find out the sex. | 而且终于能确定性别了 |
[02:31] | I have to go. I can’t be late. | 我得走了 我不能迟到 |
[02:33] | I need to go deal with the catastrophe | 我得去处理玛贝拉酒店 |
[02:34] | that is the Marbella finances, | 灾难般的财政状况 |
[02:37] | so then we can go to Spain at the end of the week. | 然后我们周末就能去西班牙了 |
[02:42] | Lachlan, thank you. | 拉克伦 谢谢你 |
[02:45] | After what I did, | 我曾经的所作所为 |
[02:47] | leaving you for Rafael, | 为了拉斐尔离开了你 |
[02:48] | it’s not lost on me, the irony. | 我到现在还觉得很讽刺 |
[02:51] | That you’re the only person I can trust. | 我唯一信任的人就是你了 |
[02:56] | It should be noted | 要知道 |
[02:56] | that Petra should absolutely not trust Lachlan. | 佩特拉绝对不该信任拉克伦 |
[02:59] | – Go. Go. – Okay. | -走吧 走吧 -好 |
[03:01] | I’m going to relax, | 我要放松一下 |
[03:03] | order some room service, | 叫个客房服务 |
[03:05] | maybe watch some Almodovar, | 看看阿尔莫多瓦[导演]的电影 |
[03:08] | practice my Spanish. | 练练西班牙语 |
[03:10] | It’s Milos. | 米勒发来的 |
[03:11] | God, he’s such a pest. | 真是烦人 |
[03:15] | And he wants to talk. | 他想跟我谈谈 |
[03:17] | Again. | 再一次 |
[03:18] | We’re talking with you here again | 我们又来找你谈了 |
[03:20] | because it looks like your dad is Sin Rostro | 是因为你父亲应该就是西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[03:23] | and has been running a plastic surgery ring for criminals | 他一直在酒店里为罪犯 |
[03:26] | inside your hotel. | 做整容手术 |
[03:27] | And it’s really hard for me to believe | 我很难相信 |
[03:29] | that you knew nothing about it. | 你毫不知情 |
[03:32] | You know, I liked it better when you were suspended. | 你还是被停职的时候比较可爱 |
[03:35] | Look, if your father needs money | 如果你的父亲需要钱 |
[03:38] | or a place to hide, he might contact you. | 或是藏身的地方 他可能会联系你 |
[03:40] | And if that happens, we need to know. | 如果他联系你 你得告诉我们 |
[03:43] | And you will. | 我会通知你们的 |
[03:44] | Because I was the one who contacted you | 因为他跟可疑的承包商见面的事 |
[03:47] | when he met with the shady subcontractor. | 就是我通知你们的 |
[03:49] | I’ve given you everything that you’ve asked for: | 你们的所有要求 我都满足你们了 |
[03:51] | access to his accounts, his e-mails, and even | 他账户的权限 他的邮件 甚至 |
[03:53] | my crazy sister’s letter about a missing corkscrew. | 我那疯姐姐那封关于失踪开瓶器的信 |
[03:56] | Rafael, calm down. | 拉斐尔 冷静点 |
[03:58] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[03:59] | You remember Rose, right? | 你们还记得萝丝吧 |
[04:07] | Detective Cordero, you need to understand | 科尔德罗警探 请你理解 |
[04:09] | that Rafael and I are in shock. | 我和拉斐尔的震惊 |
[04:13] | We agree that it looks like my husband did this, | 我们也认为 似乎是我丈夫犯下这些罪 |
[04:17] | that he’s a criminal, that he’s run off, | 他是个罪犯 而且逃跑了 |
[04:19] | gone underground. | 藏起来了[去地下了] |
[04:20] | Classic Sin Rostro. | 西恩·罗斯特拉的经典动作 |
[04:21] | She did always love a good play on words. | 她总是喜欢玩文字游戏 |
[04:26] | But truly, we had no idea any of this was happening. | 但我们真的毫不知情 |
[04:30] | Mr. Solano, you told me to come get you at 3:00. | 索拉诺先生 你让我三点来接你 |
[04:33] | Yeah, thank you, Scott. | 是的 谢谢 斯考特 |
[04:35] | I have an appointment. | 我还有约 |
[04:36] | I really do need to go. | 我真的该走了 |
[04:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[04:39] | Stay close by. | 别走得太远 |
[04:41] | In case we want to talk again. | 以便我们再联系你 |
[04:43] | We will. | 好的 |
[04:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:49] | Spit it out, Scott. | 有话直说 斯考特 |
[04:54] | So what are you doing today? | 你今天有什么打算 |
[04:58] | Look, not that I don’t love having you around more, | 不是我不喜欢你老待在家里 |
[05:00] | but it’s been two weeks since you got… | 可是你这样已经两周了 自从你… |
[05:03] | Since… | 自从… |
[05:04] | you stopped playing Santos. | 你不再演桑托斯以来 |
[05:07] | Don’t you think maybe it’s time to move on? | 你不觉得是时候该向前看了吗 |
[05:11] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我现在在干什么 |
[05:12] | Eating a sandwich and shopping online? | 吃着三明治在网上购物 |
[05:14] | I happen to be in the middle of a heated bidding war on eBay | 我碰巧正忙于易趣网一场激烈的竞价战 |
[05:16] | to take my mind off the heated bidding war | 好让我从另一场激烈的竞价战上喘口气 |
[05:18] | currently raging over my acting services. | 他们争着想雇我去当演员 |
[05:22] | Good. | 太好了 |
[05:23] | I didn’t know you had offers. | 没想到有人会想雇你 |
[05:25] | – Of course I have offers. – What are they? | -当然有人想雇我 -谁啊 |
[05:27] | My agent and I are trading calls. | 我和经纪人正在谈呢 |
[05:32] | What’s going on? I didn’t realize | 怎么回事 我以前怎么没发现 |
[05:33] | you were so excited to go to physical therapy. | 你对做理疗这么有热情 |
[05:40] | Okay, you’ve been through the ultrasound drill. | 那好 你是做过超声探针的 |
[05:42] | This is the same thing. | 这和那个差不多 |
[05:44] | We’ll take measurements, take a closer look at the heart, | 我们会量一下尺寸 近距离观察胎儿的心脏 |
[05:46] | all the chambers. | 还有各个腔室 |
[05:49] | It’s a little cold. | 是有点凉 |
[05:50] | Can I request lots of pictures in advance? | 我能多要些照片吗 |
[05:52] | You got it, lots of pictures. | 没问题 多拍些照片 |
[05:58] | – So are you two gonna find out the sex today? – Yes. | -所以你们今天就想知道性别是吗 -是的 |
[06:00] | You know, I was thinking that maybe we should wait. | 我们是不是该等等 |
[06:02] | – What? – You know, it’ll be a fun surprise. | -什么 -惊喜也挺有趣的啊 |
[06:05] | Well, there’s no surprise. | 没什么可惊喜的 |
[06:07] | It’s definitely a girl. | 绝对是个女孩 |
[06:08] | – Then why should we find out? – Because… | -那我们为什么还来做检查 -因为… |
[06:11] | I need confirmation. | 我得确定啊 |
[06:13] | You know, I am a little obsessed with planning. | 我这人凡事喜欢有所准备 |
[06:15] | I like to think ahead. | 我喜欢提早做打算 |
[06:17] | Bedding, paint colors, layette. | 寝具 油漆颜色 胎儿用品 |
[06:19] | Now you’re just making up words. | 你又开始拽词儿了 |
[06:22] | I really want to know. Please? | 我真的很想知道 可以吗 |
[06:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | The answer’s yes. | 告诉我是女孩 |
[06:32] | Everything okay? | 都还正常吧 |
[06:34] | The doctor will go over all the results. | 医生会来复查一遍结果 |
[06:37] | So is that not a yes? | 这么说不是女孩吗 |
[06:40] | Do you see something wrong? | 你发现有什么不对劲了吗 |
[06:41] | I’m just taking pictures. | 我只负责图像采集 |
[06:42] | I’m not qualified to read the results. | 分析结果不是我的工作 |
[06:44] | Yeah, but, I mean, you’ve read a lot of these, | 没错 可这些图像你见得多了 |
[06:46] | so does everything look normal? | 所以一切看起来都正常吗 |
[06:48] | I’m really not able to say. | 我真的不能说 |
[06:50] | Well, if everything was fine, you’d say everything is fine. | 如果一切正常 你一定会说一切正常 |
[06:52] | So everything’s obviously not fine. | 所以显然是出问题了 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry. Only Dr. Hillcroft can actually read the results. | 抱歉 只有希尔克罗夫特医生能分析结果 |
[06:57] | How about you go get Dr. Hillcroft. | 你去把希尔克罗夫特医生找来 |
[06:59] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[07:08] | This bright spot on the baby’s heart | 这个在胎儿心脏上的亮斑 |
[07:10] | is called an echogenic focus. | 被称作强回声灶 |
[07:12] | And there’s another one on the bowel. | 并且在肠子上还有一个 |
[07:14] | Now, I know that probably sounds scary. | 我知道这听起来很吓人 |
[07:16] | But let me be clear, by itself, this has no effect | 不过我先申明 它本身对胎儿的健康 |
[07:19] | on the baby’s health or the heart. | 或心脏都是没有影响的 |
[07:21] | So what’s the problem with it? | 那它到底有什么问题 |
[07:23] | Well, at the moment, there is no problem. | 目前来说 它没任何问题 |
[07:25] | But an echogenic focus can be a marker | 但强回声灶是胎儿存在 |
[07:27] | for possible chromosomal abnormalities in the fetus. | 潜在染色体异常的一种标记 |
[07:31] | But like I said, it could also be nothing, | 正如我之前所说 它可能什么事也没有 |
[07:33] | a normal variant. | 只是良性变异 |
[07:35] | And you can’t tell which it is, | 但你目前还无法分辨 |
[07:36] | whether it’s nothing or something? | 它是不是有问题 |
[07:37] | Uh, not from an ultrasound, no. | 是的 超声波检测中还无法看出来 |
[07:42] | Jane? | 简 |
[07:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:46] | How do we find out then? | 那我们该怎么查出来 |
[07:48] | We can do an amniocentesis. | 我们可以做一个羊水穿刺 |
[07:50] | It’s a relatively common procedure | 这是我们在移除或测试胚胎细胞时 |
[07:52] | where we remove and test fetal cells. | 比较普遍的一项手术 |
[07:54] | After the procedure, we’ll put you on bed rest for 48 hours. | 手术之后 你需要卧床休息四十八小时 |
[07:58] | And after the risk has passed, you’re back to your life. | 等到危险期过后 你就没事了 |
[08:01] | What’s the risk? | 会有什么危险 |
[08:02] | Miscarriage. | 流产 |
[08:04] | Statistically, it occurs in about | 数据显示 大概有 |
[08:06] | one in 300 of these procedures. | 三百分之一的概率会出现这种情况 |
[08:13] | Sorry. I think I’m just a little bit in shock. | 对不起 我想我只是有点懵了 |
[08:16] | I know it’s a lot of information. | 我知道你一时还难以接受 |
[08:19] | You guys should take some time, discuss it, | 你们可以考虑考虑 好好商量一下 |
[08:21] | and let me know what you want to do, okay? | 做出决定了就告诉我 好吗 |
[08:25] | Okay. Uh, thank you, Doctor. | 好的 谢谢你 医生 |
[08:27] | Of course. | 没什么 |
[08:28] | Now, I do get booked though, | 接下来我还有预约 |
[08:30] | so if you’re leaning toward having the procedure, | 所以要是你们考虑做穿刺 |
[08:32] | call right away. | 立刻联系我 |
[08:38] | Jane kept waiting for the doctor to turn around | 简十分期待医生能转过身 |
[08:40] | and say everything was going to be all right. | 并告诉她其实一切都正常 |
[08:42] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 我们再联系 |
[08:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:56] | – Do you think that we should do the test? – I don’t know. | -你觉得我们该做检测吗 -我不知道 |
[08:59] | How did this even happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[09:00] | I mean, we came to find out it was a girl | 我是说 我们来是想确定是个女孩 |
[09:02] | and get some cute pictures. | 然后拍些可爱的照片 |
[09:04] | We don’t have to decide right away. | 我们不用立刻就做出决定 |
[09:06] | Okay, we can think about it. | 我们可以好好考虑一下 |
[09:10] | Look, it’s gonna be okay. | 听我说 不会有事的 |
[09:19] | And exhale. | 呼气 |
[09:21] | – I’ll see you next time, okay? – Okay. | -我们下次再见了 好吗 -好 |
[09:25] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[09:29] | Now we know | 现在我们知道 |
[09:30] | why Alba was excited for her physical therapy. | 阿尔芭为什么对她的理疗这么有热情了 |
[09:32] | Uh, if you want to use this, I’m almost done. | 如果你想用这个的话 我马上就好了 |
[09:47] | Well, a long time ago. | 很早以前学的 |
[09:48] | I need to practice. | 我得多练练 |
[09:52] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[09:54] | You ready? | 好了吗 |
[10:03] | Scott, you did originally confirm Emilio’s statement | 斯考特 当初是你证明了意米利奥的证词 |
[10:07] | that he was in his office | 在服务生被杀当晚 |
[10:08] | the night of the bellboy’s murder, correct? | 他在自己的办公室 对吧 |
[10:14] | But now you’re saying that he wasn’t there, | 但你现在说他当时没在那 |
[10:16] | but he was out on his boat? | 其实是在他的船上 |
[10:19] | We’re just a little bit confused. | 我们有点儿搞不懂了 |
[10:20] | Mr. Solano asked me to back up his story, | 索拉诺先生让我帮他做假证 |
[10:23] | because he didn’t want anyone to know where he really was. | 因为他不想让人知道他当时到底在哪里 |
[10:25] | Why not? | 为什么不想让人知道 |
[10:27] | Because he was with his girlfriend. | 因为他当时跟他的女友在一起 |
[10:29] | And obviously he didn’t want his wife to find out. | 很明显他不想让他老婆知道 |
[10:31] | And you’re just telling us this now, why? | 那你现在为什么要把真相告诉我们 |
[10:34] | I mean, you don’t go around telling people | 你总不可能到处八卦说 |
[10:36] | your boss is having an affair. | 你老板在外面搞小三 |
[10:38] | There’s a guy code. | 我们有兄弟守则的 |
[10:40] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[10:41] | But now there’s rumors going all over this hotel, | 现在酒店里都在传 |
[10:42] | people saying you think he killed the bellboy. | 你们认为是他杀了服务生 |
[10:45] | He’s a lot of things, | 他身负多重角色 |
[10:46] | but he’s not a murderer. | 但他绝对不是杀人犯 |
[10:48] | He was with his girlfriend. | 他当时跟他的女友在一起 |
[10:49] | And you can prove this? | 你能证明 |
[10:50] | Yeah. Here. | 对 拿着 |
[10:53] | Her name, number, | 她的名字 电话号码 |
[10:55] | private e-mail account he used. | 他所用的私人邮件地址 |
[10:57] | Contact her. It’s all right there. | 联系她 都在那了 |
[11:00] | All right. You can go. But not too far. | 好了 你可以走了 但别走太远 |
[11:03] | We’ll have more questions later– thank you. | 我们还会有其他问题的 谢谢你 |
[11:08] | Can I just arrest him ’cause of the guy code comment? | 我能因为他那番兄弟守则的言论逮捕他吗 |
[11:12] | So, if this checks out, | 如果这个能证实 |
[11:13] | Emilio didn’t kill the bellboy. | 意米利奥没有杀服务生 |
[11:15] | Yeah, but according to Rose and Rafael, | 但据萝丝和拉斐尔所说 |
[11:16] | the bellboy named Sin Rostro as his killer. | 服务生的遗言是西恩·罗斯特拉是杀人凶手 |
[11:18] | Sin… Rostro. | 西恩·萝丝特拉 |
[11:23] | Could be someone working for him. | 也可能是他手下的人 |
[11:25] | Not him, necessarily. | 不一定是他亲自动手 |
[11:27] | Let’s talk to this girlfriend, | 我们去跟他女友谈谈 |
[11:28] | see if she can corroborate his story. | 看她是否能证实他的说法 |
[11:29] | And then we have to talk to Rose, | 然后我们去跟萝丝谈谈 |
[11:30] | – see if she knew about the affair. – I doubt it. | -看她是否知道小三这事 -恐怕不知道 |
[11:32] | She thought Emilio was working | 她以为服务生被杀的那晚 |
[11:33] | the night the bellboy got killed. | 意米利奥在工作 |
[11:37] | I will, after you tell me the silver fox on the bike | 我会的 但你得告诉我骑单车的”银狐” |
[11:40] | had nothing to do with your running out of physical therapy. | 跟你匆忙离开毫无关系 |
[11:46] | Then why are you blushing? | 那你脸红什么 |
[11:49] | I personally think | 我个人认为 |
[11:50] | that any man would be blessed to have Alba as a lover. | 任何一个喜欢上阿尔芭的人都是幸运的 |
[11:59] | What’s going on here? | 什么情况 |
[12:00] | Are you becoming a traveling salesman? | 你准备成为旅行推销员了吗 |
[12:02] | Telenovelas are a young man’s game | 肥皂剧现在是年轻人的天下了 |
[12:05] | and this… this is what the kids are wearing. | 而这是…眼下孩子们的穿着打扮 |
[12:07] | I need to stay relevant, Xiomara. | 我要紧跟时尚 希尔玛拉 |
[12:11] | Oh, good, your agent. Here. | 太好了 你的经纪人 拿着 |
[12:13] | Let it go to voice mail. | 让她留言 |
[12:14] | Why? What if she has a job for you? | 为什么 万一她给你找了新工作呢 |
[12:16] | – There is no job. – How do you know if you won’t answer? | -没有工作 -如果你不接你怎么知道 |
[12:18] | Because I just hung up on her a minute ago. | 因为我一分钟前刚挂了她的电话 |
[12:20] | She only got me an audition. | 她只帮我拿到一个试镜 |
[12:21] | They want to hear if I can do an American accent. | 他们想知道我说话是否能带美国口音 |
[12:24] | – And…? – Do you think Tom Cruise auditioned | -然后呢 -你觉得汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[12:25] | for Mission: Impossible and its sequels? | 去试镜《碟中谍》和续集了吗 |
[12:27] | I’m not sure that’s quite the same thing. | 我觉得这是两码事吧 |
[12:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:30] | I have 1.4 million more followers than he does. | 我的粉丝比他多一百四十万呢 |
[12:33] | Okay, so think about your followers, then. | 那就想想你的粉丝们 |
[12:37] | I mean, how long will they last, | 如果没有你带给他们的乐趣 |
[12:38] | without the joy that you bring them. | 他们会关注你多久 |
[12:42] | That is a fair point. | 这话说得有理 |
[12:43] | And a sad one. | 而且可悲的是 |
[12:45] | I’ve been getting tweets filled with sad-faced emojis. | 我已经收到满是哭脸表情的推特信息了 |
[12:48] | Exactly. | 就是说啊 |
[12:49] | You’re causing them real pain. | 你真的让他们很难过 |
[12:51] | So go to that audition, nail that American accent, | 所以说去试镜吧 搞定那个美国口音 |
[12:54] | and then, boom! | 然后惊艳全场 |
[12:56] | End of story. You’re back on TV. | 就这样 你又回到电视圈了 |
[12:59] | I will think about it. | 我会考虑考虑的 |
[13:05] | Meanwhile, it should be noted | 同时 需要说明的是 |
[13:06] | that after that crappy doctor’s appointment, | 那场糟心的医生检查之后 |
[13:08] | all Rafael wanted was some time to think, as well. | 拉斐尔也需要一点时间去考虑 |
[13:10] | The prodigal son returns. | 纨绔子弟回来了 |
[13:12] | Yup. Not happening. | 没错 没时间考虑了 |
[13:14] | You’ve been pretty hard to pin down. | 你可真难找 |
[13:15] | Yeah, well… there’s a lot going on. | 发生了好多事情 |
[13:18] | You know, this really isn’t a good time, | 现在真不是谈话的好时机 |
[13:19] | so, excuse me. | 所以不好意思 |
[13:20] | Yeah, it’s gonna have to be now, buddy. | 就得现在 哥们 |
[13:22] | We have some pretty big decisions to make. | 我们要做几个重要的决定 |
[13:24] | Decisions that cannot wait, given the… circumstances. | 考虑到现在的情况 不能再坐等下去了 |
[13:29] | Danielle, here, will walk you through it. | 丹妮尔来跟你详细解释 |
[13:32] | Let’s sit. | 坐吧 |
[13:42] | I won’t sugarcoat it. | 我就不遮遮掩掩了 |
[13:43] | The Marbella’s in real trouble. | 玛贝拉有大麻烦了 |
[13:45] | Since these murders, | 出了各种谋杀案 |
[13:46] | the hotel has been in a financial freefall. | 酒店的财政状况就一落千丈 |
[13:48] | Occupancy is down a staggering 42%, | 住房率竟然已经跌了42% |
[13:51] | and now the banks are nervous because we’re so overextended, | 现在银行也因我们的过度扩张而开始紧张 |
[13:53] | and… well… your father’s missing. | 还有 你父亲失踪了 |
[13:57] | What are you suggesting? | 你到底想说什么 |
[13:58] | Emilio was exploring options | 意米利奥本在百般设法 |
[13:59] | of selling part of the Marbella. | 卖掉玛贝拉部分产业 |
[14:01] | What? | 什么 |
[14:02] | Rafael… the Marbella’s losing money. | 拉斐尔 玛贝拉一直在亏钱 |
[14:03] | This cannot be coming as a surprise to you. | 你不应该对此感到惊讶 |
[14:06] | Clearly, those offers have gone away | 显然 因为最近发生的事情 |
[14:07] | in light of what’s happened. | 这些出价者都放弃了 |
[14:09] | Except for one. | 还剩一个 |
[14:17] | Look, this is not what any of us want. | 我们都不想沦落至此 |
[14:20] | We need to be realistic. | 但我们要实际一点 |
[14:21] | The Marbella needs cash to stay afloat, | 玛贝拉需要现金来维持运转 |
[14:23] | your dad is gone… | 你父亲走了 |
[14:25] | this company can help us. | 这家公司能帮我们 |
[14:26] | And they agree to be hands off as long as | 而且他们同意一旦我们达到盈利目标 |
[14:28] | we hit targets. | 他们就不再插手 |
[14:33] | I-I will do some due diligence on this, | 我会就此好好查账 |
[14:36] | and I will think about it. | 好好考虑的 |
[14:38] | Rafael certainly had a lot to consider. | 拉斐尔确实有很多问题需要考虑 |
[14:41] | Yet all he could think about was Jane. | 但他一心想的都是简 |
[14:44] | And all Jane could think about was her decision. | 而简一心想的都是她的决定 |
[14:47] | No. | 不行 |
[14:53] | Would you have an abortion if something were seriously wrong? | 如果有什么严重问题 你会选择堕胎吗 |
[14:55] | Xiomara! | 希尔玛拉 |
[14:56] | What? That’s part of the question, at least, right? | 怎么了 至少这也是问题之一不是吗 |
[15:00] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 是问题之一 |
[15:02] | And no. | 而答案是不 |
[15:04] | No, I wouldn’t. Not at this point. | 我不会在这时候选择流产的 |
[15:07] | But on the other hand… | 但另一方面 |
[15:09] | if something is wrong, | 如果确实有问题 |
[15:10] | and I have a child with special needs, | 我的孩子有特殊需要 |
[15:12] | shouldn’t I know now? | 我不该现在就知道吗 |
[15:14] | So I can plan? | 我才好提前计划 |
[15:20] | Nothing. You’re right. | 没有 你是对的 |
[15:21] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[15:24] | And the odds are… | 而且概率… |
[15:26] | Something isn’t wrong. | 没有问题 |
[15:27] | That’s what the doctor said… | 医生是这么说的 |
[15:29] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[15:30] | No, it’s… | 不 没… |
[15:31] | it’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:33] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[15:34] | It’s just… fresh. | 就是感觉挺新鲜的 |
[15:40] | I’m not gonna do the amnio. | 我不会做羊水穿刺 |
[15:42] | Doesn’t make sense. | 没什么意义 |
[15:43] | It changes nothing. | 又改变不了什么 |
[15:45] | And if there’s something wrong, then… | 如果真出了什么问题 |
[15:48] | we’ll deal with it then. | 我们到时候再解决就好 |
[15:52] | As long as you can let go, hon. | 只要你能放手就行 亲爱的 |
[15:57] | I can. | 我可以 |
[15:59] | And speaking of letting go… | 说到放手 |
[16:01] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[16:03] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[16:04] | …or not quite… | 或不放手 |
[16:06] | What do you want, Milos? | 你想怎么样 米勒 |
[16:16] | Come on, Petra. | 拜托 佩特拉 |
[16:17] | You know now, your mother, she is liar. | 你现在知道了 你妈是个骗子 |
[16:20] | She lied about me cheating to break us up! | 她谎称我劈腿 让我们分手 |
[16:22] | Well, you didn’t have to throw acid at her. | 你也不必朝她泼盐酸啊 |
[16:25] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[16:26] | But let’s be honest here: I burned her cheek a little. | 但说实话 我把她脸烧掉一点 |
[16:28] | She is fine. | 她没事 |
[16:29] | What she did is much worse. | 她做得更过分 |
[16:32] | Pretending she couldn’t walk, | 假装她不能走路 |
[16:33] | in order to manipulate you | 只是为了操纵你 |
[16:35] | to take care of her for the rest of her life! | 让你照顾她下半辈子 |
[16:37] | Milos… stop. | 米勒 别说了 |
[16:41] | This isn’t going to happen, okay? | 我们不可能 好吗 |
[16:42] | Why not?! | 为什么不 |
[16:47] | Breathe in… | 吸气 |
[16:50] | …breathe out. | 呼气 |
[16:52] | What about couples therapy? | 伴侣治疗怎么样 |
[16:54] | I love you, Petra. | 我爱你 佩特拉 |
[16:55] | Milos…! | 米勒 |
[16:57] | Stop. | 停下 |
[16:59] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我一生 |
[17:01] | Your action– that acid– it set off | 你的行为 盐酸 才导致了 |
[17:04] | a series of events that have left me here, now, | 一系列事件 让我到如此下场 |
[17:06] | with no husband, no mother, | 没有丈夫 没有母亲 |
[17:07] | no home, no money… | 没有家 没有钱 |
[17:09] | I’m trying to fix that. | 我会试着解决这些问题的 |
[17:10] | Well, you can’t. What you can do, is go back to Prague. | 你不能 你能做的就是回布拉格 |
[17:14] | And stay away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[17:18] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经向前看了 |
[17:20] | Good-bye, Milos. | 再见 米勒 |
[17:33] | Breathe in… | 吸气 |
[17:36] | …breathe out. | 呼气 |
[17:40] | So you’re okay with that? | 所以你同意吗 |
[17:42] | Not doing the amnio? | 不做羊水穿刺 |
[17:43] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 |
[17:46] | We’ll just try to put it out of our heads. | 我们就努力别想这事了 |
[17:48] | Sure. | 好 |
[17:51] | So… | 所以 |
[17:53] | I’ll come over tomorrow | 我明天拿了毕业礼服 |
[17:54] | after I grab my cap and gown, okay? | 就过去找你 好吗 |
[17:56] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[18:04] | Jane knew there was only one way | 简知道只有一种方法 |
[18:06] | to get this out of her head. | 能忘记这事 |
[18:09] | I meant, sleep, Jane. | 我是说 睡觉 简 |
[18:11] | Not the computer. | 不是用电脑 |
[18:16] | 心室强回声灶 | |
[19:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:23] | Hey. You got your cap and gown. | 你拿到毕业礼服了 |
[19:26] | You gonna try it on, or is that bad luck, | 你要试试吗 还是这跟婚纱似的 |
[19:28] | like a wedding dress? | 提前试穿会不吉利 |
[19:30] | Jane? | 简 |
[19:33] | I was up all night and I think we should do the amnio. | 我一晚没睡 我觉得我们该做羊水穿刺 |
[19:36] | You know, this way, if there’s something wrong, | 这样的话 如果有问题 |
[19:39] | then I can research whatever it is, | 我可以查资料 |
[19:41] | and we could get the best doctors, | 我们可以找最好的医生 |
[19:43] | figure out a plan, prepare ourselves… | 找出解决办法 做好心理准备 |
[19:45] | – Jane… – Yeah? | -简 -什么 |
[19:47] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[19:48] | We’ll do the test. | 我们做羊水穿刺 |
[19:49] | You’re okay with it? | 你不介意吗 |
[19:50] | Yes. | 当然 |
[19:51] | Because it’s gonna be fine. | 因为不会有事的 |
[19:54] | They do amnios all the time. | 医院做羊水穿刺驾轻就熟 |
[19:56] | The odds are in our favor. | 事故概率很低的 |
[20:00] | And then we’ll know. | 这样我们就能知道了 |
[20:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:13] | Okay, guys, new session starts next week, | 好 各位 下周开始新课程 |
[20:15] | so don’t forget to tell your parents | 可别忘了告诉你们的父母 |
[20:17] | how much you love Miss Xo. | 你们多爱希尔小姐哦 |
[20:20] | Are these your students, | 这些是你的学生 |
[20:21] | the future entertainers? | 未来的表演家吗 |
[20:22] | Yes. If you don’t mind. | 对 如果你不介意 |
[20:23] | Of course I will speak to them. | 当然 我会和他们聊聊 |
[20:25] | Hello, children. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[20:27] | For those of you with parents who don’t own a television, | 家里没有电视的小朋友可能不认识我 |
[20:30] | my name is | 我叫 |
[20:31] | Rogelio de la Vega, | 罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[20:32] | and I would like to talk to you about show business. | 我想跟你们谈谈演艺事业 |
[20:34] | – Rogelio… – It’s terrible. | -罗格里奥 -它糟糕透顶 |
[20:36] | One day you’ on top, and the next, bam! | 昨天你还是顶级巨星 今天 砰一声 |
[20:38] | They take it away! | 他们就把你搞下来了 |
[20:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:44] | New session starts next week. | 下周开始新课程 |
[20:47] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[20:48] | Those kids are ten! | 那些孩子才十岁 |
[20:50] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[20:51] | I may have let my mood affect my advice. | 也许我的建议受到了情绪影响 |
[20:54] | I will talk to them next class. | 下节课我会跟孩子们解释的 |
[20:55] | You are done coming to class. | 你不能再到课堂上来了 |
[21:00] | What happened at the audition? | 试镜时出了什么事吗 |
[21:01] | Apparently they did not find my American accent believable. | 显然他们认为我的美国口音很假 |
[21:05] | Okay, so you’ll get ’em next time. | 没事 下次你会成功的 |
[21:11] | What happened to the Rogelio | 为了成名而奋斗了三十九年的 |
[21:13] | who fought for 39 years to get famous? | 罗格里奥是怎么了 |
[21:16] | – He’s still here. – Exactly. | -他还在 -没错 |
[21:17] | And he will persevere. | 而且他会坚持不懈 |
[21:19] | And it was 34 years ago. | 另外 是三十四年前开始奋斗的 |
[21:23] | 35. That’s as high as I’m going. | 三十五年前 不能再早了 |
[21:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:26] | So call your agent, | 那给你的经纪人打电话 |
[21:27] | tell her to keep looking. Open up the search. | 叫她继续找 拓宽搜索范围 |
[21:29] | Oh, good, I need to talk to you guys. | 太好了 我要和你们谈谈 |
[21:32] | And Abuela. | 还有外婆 |
[21:34] | And I know this is not what you want | 我知道这不是你们想要的 |
[21:36] | or necessarily something you would do, | 或者说不是你们会做的 |
[21:38] | but I need to know, | 但我需要知道 |
[21:39] | so I can prepare and plan. | 才能有所准备 作出计划 |
[21:41] | And, yes, there are risks, | 没错 是有风险 |
[21:42] | but it’s also a pretty common procedure. | 但同时也非常普通的手术 |
[21:44] | You just need to sign here and here. | 你只需在这两处签字就行 |
[21:46] | This is a waiver saying that | 这是一份声明书 |
[21:48] | you understand all the risks | 表明你明白手术中 |
[21:49] | involved in the procedure. | 所涉及的风险 |
[21:50] | And I know myself. I know I won’t let it go. | 我了解自己 我知道我没法放手 |
[21:53] | How is this doctor? | 这个医生怎么样 |
[21:54] | I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[21:56] | How are you feeling, Dr. Hillcroft? | 你怎么样 希尔克罗夫特医生 |
[21:57] | Did you get enough sleep? Did you have breakfast? | 睡够了吗 吃过早餐了吗 |
[22:00] | I’m great, Jane. | 我很好 简 |
[22:01] | I had an omelette. | 我吃了煎蛋卷 |
[22:03] | When will you do it? | 手术什么时候开始 |
[22:05] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[22:06] | Okay, you’ll take it easy for the rest of the day, | 好 那你今天就放松心情 |
[22:09] | you’ll be fine for graduation. | 明天毕业礼不会有事的 |
[22:10] | Well, no, actually. | 其实不行 |
[22:11] | I have to be on bed rest for 48 hours after the procedure. | 手术后我得在床上躺四十八个小时 |
[22:14] | So I will be missing the ceremony. | 所以毕业典礼我不能参加了 |
[22:17] | What? | 什么 |
[22:20] | I’m still graduating. | 我还是会毕业的 |
[22:21] | It’s just a ceremony. | 那只是个典礼而已 |
[22:22] | You can’t do it after? | 你就不能在典礼结束后再做手术吗 |
[22:23] | No. Dr. Hillcroft is going out of town | 不行 希尔克罗夫特医生要出城 |
[22:25] | and he’s booked solid, | 而且他的预约排满了 |
[22:26] | so they’re squeezing me in. | 他们好不容易把我安排进去的 |
[22:27] | Just take a couple of deep breaths | 做几次深呼吸 |
[22:29] | and relax, okay? | 放松点儿好吗 |
[22:34] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[22:35] | A little. | 有一点 |
[22:37] | You know I hate needles. | 你知道我讨厌打针 |
[22:40] | I just need to have faith. | 我只是需要有点信心 |
[22:43] | And I do. | 我有信心 |
[22:49] | Will you come with me? | 你们和我一起去吗 |
[22:51] | We got a full house today, huh? | 今天满屋人陪诊嘛 |
[22:58] | Do-do you mind counting down? | 介意帮我倒数吗 |
[23:01] | I just like to be prepared. | 我只是喜欢做好思想准备 |
[23:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:04] | Here we go. | 准备开始了 |
[23:06] | Three… | 三 |
[23:09] | two… | 二 |
[23:14] | …one. | 一 |
[23:16] | What? | 什么 |
[23:17] | An affair? | 外遇 |
[23:18] | It should be noted | 请注意 |
[23:19] | that although Rose was only playing | 尽管萝丝只是在扮演 |
[23:21] | the part of a concerned wife, | 忧虑妻子这一角色 |
[23:22] | her surprise at the affair was 100% real. | 但她听到外遇时表现出的惊讶可是真的 |
[23:25] | Mrs. Solano, are you okay? | 索拉诺太太 你还好吧 |
[23:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:28] | It’s just… hard, | 只是很难接受 |
[23:31] | finding out you don’t know someone like you thought you did. | 发现你并非如自己以为的那样了解对方 |
[23:34] | Hmm. I assume you’ve talked to this woman? | 我想你们已经和这名女子谈过了 |
[23:37] | We’re working on that, actually. | 其实我们还在着手这件事 |
[23:39] | So the night of the bellboy’s death, | 这么说在服务生遇害当晚 |
[23:41] | you told us that Emilio was working | 你和我们说意米利奥在办公室 |
[23:44] | all night at the office, correct? | 工作了整晚 没错吧 |
[23:45] | Yes. That’s what he told me. | 没错 他是这么告诉我的 |
[23:47] | I didn’t see him again until the next morning. | 直到第二天早上我才见到他 |
[23:49] | I mean, I had no reason to believe he was lying. | 我是说我没理由认为他在说谎 |
[23:51] | Not to mention, if the police thought | 不用说 如果警察认为 |
[23:53] | Emilio was in the hotel that night, | 意米利奥那晚在酒店里 |
[23:55] | they might also think Emilio was the one | 他们可能还会认为意米利奥 |
[23:57] | who killed the bellboy. | 就是杀死服务生的凶手 |
[23:58] | Right. Well, we’re gonna go talk to her. | 好吧 我们会去和她谈谈的 |
[24:00] | See what she has to say. | 看看她有什么话要说 |
[24:01] | And, uh, I’ll probably be back with questions later. | 之后 我可能还有问题要问你 |
[24:04] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[24:25] | We’re gonna need to move up the timeline. | 我们的进展要快一点 |
[24:33] | All right. You doing okay? | 好了 你还行吧 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[24:37] | Dr. Hillcroft said that it went well. | 希尔克罗夫特医生说手术进行顺利 |
[24:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:41] | Can I get you anything? | 需要喝点什么吗 |
[24:44] | Maybe orange juice? | 来杯橙汁吧 |
[24:46] | I haven’t felt the baby kick in a while. | 有段时间没感觉到宝宝踢我肚子了 |
[24:47] | If I drink orange juice, | 如果我喝橙汁 |
[24:49] | it usually makes the baby move around. | 通常宝宝就会动几下 |
[24:51] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[24:52] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[24:54] | For… for now, | 现在 |
[24:55] | you just get comfy. | 你就舒服地躺会 |
[24:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:07] | So, did you think about my plan? | 你有想过我的计划吗 |
[25:09] | Yes. Did you think about what I said about your plan? | 有 你有想过我对你的计划提出的建议吗 |
[25:12] | Yes. And I think you’re wrong. | 有 我觉得你是错的 |
[25:14] | I think she’ll love it. | 我觉得她会喜欢的 |
[25:17] | So you gonna help? | 那你会来帮忙吗 |
[25:18] | Sure. I’ll help. | 当然 我会帮你的 |
[25:21] | But she’s not gonna love it. | 但是她是不会喜欢的 |
[25:25] | Why isn’t the baby moving? | 为什么宝宝没动静 |
[25:27] | You felt kicks earlier, when we were leaving. | 我们离开医院的时候 你感觉到宝宝踢你 |
[25:30] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 我肯定宝宝没事的 |
[25:32] | Babies need sleep, too. | 宝宝也需要睡眠 |
[25:33] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[25:36] | You just need to relax | 你需要放松一下 |
[25:38] | and try to sleep. | 尽量睡一会 |
[25:40] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:43] | But I can’t. | 可我睡不着 |
[25:44] | Can you talk to me about something? | 能和我聊点什么吗 |
[25:45] | It’ll help me get tired. | 这样会让我想睡觉 |
[25:47] | I’ll try to not take that as an insult. | 我相信你不是在损我 |
[25:49] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[25:50] | Just… get me to stop thinking about it, please. | 只要 别再让我想这件事 求你了 |
[25:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:58] | I can tell you that I made a decision about the hotel. | 可以跟你说说关于酒店 我做了个决定 |
[26:02] | – I’m going to sell part of it. – Really? | -我打算卖掉一部分 -真的吗 |
[26:04] | The investor checks out, his company’s hands-off, | 投资者看中了 他的公司不会干涉 |
[26:06] | and we need the cash. | 而我们需要资金 |
[26:08] | And I think that’s what my father would do. | 我想我爸爸也会这样做吧 |
[26:11] | Sounds like a good call. | 听起来不错 |
[26:14] | That all you got? | 你就这点事吗 |
[26:16] | What? | 什么 |
[26:17] | Come on, I need you to talk to me | 拜托 我需要你在接下来的 |
[26:18] | for, like, the next 42 hours. | 四十二小时一直跟我聊天 |
[26:22] | Just so you know, | 我想告诉你 |
[26:23] | I think you made the right choice with the amnio. | 我觉得你决定做羊水穿刺是正确的 |
[26:26] | Just think about how stressed | 想想如果一直不搞清楚状况 |
[26:27] | you would have been not knowing. | 你会有多大压力 |
[26:29] | And we’ve still got five months of this pregnancy left. | 宝宝的孕期还有五个月呢 |
[26:32] | That’s a long time. | 这可是很长一段时间 |
[26:40] | He seems to really care about her. | 看起来他挺在乎她的 |
[26:42] | He’s so excited about this thing tomorrow. | 他对明天这个计划充满期待 |
[26:44] | He was in Target for two hours. | 他在靶子店逛了两个小时 |
[26:57] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[27:02] | It’s about Dad. | 是和爸爸有关 |
[27:04] | How come you never dated since he died? | 为什么自从他去世后你一直不去约会 |
[27:07] | I mean, don’t you ever get lonely? | 你不觉得孤独吗 |
[27:13] | That’s not what I mean, Ma. | 我指的不是这个 妈 |
[27:19] | But why? | 为什么 |
[27:48] | Mom… That’s not your fault. | 妈妈 这不是你的错 |
[27:59] | I get that, Ma. | 我懂了 妈 |
[28:01] | But do you think that that’s what he’d want? | 但是你觉得他希望你这样吗 |
[28:03] | Because I don’t. | 因为我不这么想 |
[28:05] | And remember, I knew Dad pretty well. | 还有 我很了解爸爸 |
[28:08] | And what I remember… | 在我记忆中 |
[28:10] | what he wanted most, more than anything, | 他最在乎的 最希望的 |
[28:13] | was for you to be happy. | 就是你幸福 |
[28:17] | Look… | 听着 |
[28:20] | you don’t have to date the exercycle guy, | 你不是一定要跟自行车男约会 |
[28:25] | but maybe just be open to the idea of an exercycle guy, okay? | 但至少对他的态度开放点 好吗 |
[28:41] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[28:45] | What? | 什么 |
[28:47] | With the amnio. | 关于羊水穿刺 |
[28:49] | I shouldn’t have done it. | 我不应该做穿刺 |
[28:50] | If something goes wrong tonight, | 如果今晚出什么差错 |
[28:53] | or in the next… | 或者在接下来的 |
[28:55] | 41 hours… | 四十一个小时 |
[28:57] | – It won’t. – It could. | -不会的 -有这个可能 |
[28:59] | And it would be my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[29:01] | Like you said, I would have stressed | 就像你说的 如果我们不做检查 |
[29:02] | if we didn’t take the test, | 我会有压力 |
[29:03] | and that was about me, not the baby. | 但那是我的事 跟宝宝没关系 |
[29:05] | And that is not a reason. | 这不是理由 |
[29:08] | It’s not the only reason. | 这不是唯一的原因 |
[29:10] | I just feel like | 我感觉 |
[29:11] | this was my first parenting test and I failed. | 这是对我为人父母的第一次考验 我失败了 |
[29:15] | I made it about my needs, | 我为了自己才做的检查 |
[29:16] | my own anxieties, not about the baby. | 只是因为我担心 跟宝宝无关 |
[29:19] | You also gave up going to your own graduation | 你为此还放弃了自己的毕业典礼 |
[29:22] | without a thought. | 毫不犹豫 |
[29:27] | Look, Jane, there’s no right or wrong answer. | 简 在这件事情上没有绝对的正确或错误 |
[29:29] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:34] | But would you forgive me | 但是如果出问题了 |
[29:35] | if something went wrong? | 你会原谅我吗 |
[29:36] | Oh, yes. | 会的 |
[29:39] | Of course. | 当然会 |
[29:41] | And it won’t. | 不会出事的 |
[29:42] | It’s going to be okay. | 会一切顺利的 |
[29:44] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[29:47] | Look, we can’t go back. | 我们没有办法反悔了 |
[29:50] | We’re here, now. We did the test. | 我们已经这样了 我们做了检查 |
[29:53] | You gotta let it go. | 这事就翻篇吧 |
[29:54] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:56] | That’s not exactly my strong suit. | 这可不是我强项 |
[29:58] | I know. I know it’s hard. | 我知道 我知道这很困难 |
[30:03] | What? Wait, what is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[30:05] | It’s good. | 没事 |
[30:08] | The baby just kicked. | 宝宝刚踢了我一下 |
[30:11] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[30:14] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[30:24] | I feel like you’re judging me. | 我感觉你对我指手画脚 |
[30:25] | You have no right to judge me. | 你没有权利这样做 |
[30:26] | Miss Devore, no one is judging you. | 德沃尔小姐 没人对你指手画脚 |
[30:28] | Okay? We just want the truth. | 我们只想知道真相 |
[30:31] | Can you tell us where Emilio Solano | 你能不能告诉我们门童被杀那晚 |
[30:32] | was the night of the bellboy’s murder? | 意米利奥·索拉诺在哪 |
[30:33] | Yeah. He was on his boat. With me. | 好的 他在自己的船上 和我一起 |
[30:36] | And you can actually prove that? | 你有证据证明吗 |
[30:37] | Well, I have pictures with the date and time on them. | 我拍的照片上有日期和时间 |
[30:40] | Selfies. | 自拍 |
[30:41] | Can we see those? | 我们可以看看吗 |
[30:43] | Um… sure. | 可以 |
[30:44] | They’re a little NSFW, | 有点”非礼勿视” |
[30:46] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[30:50] | Regardless, we’ll have to get them verified. | 不管怎样 我们都会去证实照片 |
[30:52] | Did you spend the whole night on the boat? | 你整晚都在船上吗 |
[30:53] | Yeah. Until about 2:00. | 是的 直到凌晨两点 |
[30:55] | He called his wife and told her | 他给他妻子打电话说 |
[30:56] | he would be out on the water late. | 他会在船上待到很晚 |
[30:58] | Hold the phone. | 等一下 |
[31:00] | Rose told the police she thought | 萝丝跟警方说她以为 |
[31:01] | Emilio was in his office all night. | 意米利奥整晚都在自己的办公室 |
[31:03] | Wait, so he told Mrs. Solano he was on the boat? | 等一下 所以他告诉索拉诺夫人他在船上了 |
[31:06] | Yes. Only he said he was by himself. | 是的 他说自己只身一人在船上 |
[31:10] | Don’t judge us. | 不要对我们妄下评论 |
[31:11] | He thought she may have been cheating on him, too. | 他认为她也在找小三 |
[31:14] | She was always disappearing | 她总是连去哪里都不说一声 |
[31:15] | and not telling him where she was. | 就消失不见 |
[31:17] | If a lightbulb could go on over Michael’s head, it would. | 迈克尔头顶要是有个灯泡的话 现在就亮了 |
[31:21] | Sorry, it was kind of dark in here. | 不好意思 这里有点暗 |
[31:24] | Can you take Miss Devore to give her official statement? | 你能带德沃尔小姐去录一份正式口供吗 |
[31:26] | Have someone find Rose for us right away? | 让人帮我们找找萝丝 |
[31:27] | Thank you so much. | 多谢你了 |
[31:29] | It was all coming together for Michael. | 迈克尔渐渐开始想明白了 |
[31:34] | Rose had all the same access as Emilio. | 意米利奥有的权限 萝丝也有 |
[31:36] | The payment to the plastic surgeon from Emilio’s account? | 整形医生的工资是从意米利奥的账户里支出的吗 |
[31:41] | Rose could have done that, too. | 萝丝也能做到 |
[31:42] | Why didn’t we go there? | 我们怎么没想到呢 |
[31:43] | Look, look, the letter from Luisa to Rose | 看 你看 这是拉斐尔给我们的 |
[31:45] | that Rafael gave us. | 是路易莎写给萝丝的信 |
[31:46] | Luisa thought her father killed the bellboy | 路易莎觉得是她父亲杀死了门童 |
[31:48] | because the corkscrew was missing from his room. | 因为他房间的开瓶器不见了 |
[31:50] | But that was Rose’s room, too. | 但那也是萝丝的房间啊 |
[31:52] | She designed the recovery suites. | 恢复套房也是她设计的 |
[31:54] | Just wanted to drop off some ideas | 我只是想给水疗套房的升级 |
[31:56] | for the upgrade to the recovery spa. | 提些想法 |
[31:59] | She planned it from the beginning. | 她从一开始就已经开始计划了 |
[32:01] | What is Sin Rostro? | 西恩·罗斯特拉是谁 |
[32:03] | She was setting Emilio up. | 她陷害了意米利奥 |
[32:04] | What if your father is Sin Rostro? | 要是你爸爸就是西恩·罗斯特拉呢 |
[32:07] | She must have led Rafael to the construction site | 她肯定诱导拉斐尔去了工地 |
[32:09] | where he saw the subcontractor. | 在那里他见到了转包商 |
[32:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[32:12] | I’m pretty sure | 我很确定 |
[32:13] | that’s the subcontractor who built the tunnels. | 是那个转包商建了地道 |
[32:15] | Rafael told us | 拉斐尔不是告诉我们 |
[32:16] | the bellboy’s last words were Sin Rostro? | 那个门童说的最后一句话是西恩·罗斯特拉吗 |
[32:18] | He wasn’t naming his killer, | 他不是在说凶手的名字 |
[32:21] | he was identifying her. | 他是认出了她 |
[32:22] | Sin… | 西恩… |
[32:24] | Rostro. | 罗斯特拉 |
[32:29] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 太令人难以置信了 |
[32:30] | Rose is gone, and the room’s empty. | 萝丝失踪了 现在这房间是空的 |
[32:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[32:56] | You guys, this is so incredibly cheesy. | 你们真是 这也太俗了 |
[33:00] | See, I told you she’d say that. | 看见没 跟你讲她会这么说的 |
[33:02] | It’s not cheesy, it’s sweet. | 这不叫俗 这叫贴心 |
[33:04] | I warned him. | 我警告过他了 |
[33:07] | Okay, stop it, stop it, it’s not cheesy. | 好了 你们够了 这才不俗呢 |
[33:09] | And I think Rafael is right to want to mark | 而且我觉得拉斐尔是对的 |
[33:11] | this extraordinary occasion of Jane’s graduation. | 来纪念简毕业这样一个意义非凡的日子 |
[33:14] | And as your keynote speaker, I have prepared a few words. | 并且作为主讲人 我准备了几句话要说 |
[33:18] | Jane, | 简 |
[33:19] | it is an honor and a privilege for me to be here today. | 今天能到场 我深感荣幸 |
[33:23] | It’s a moment that I’ve waited | 自我认识你以来 |
[33:24] | for the two-and-a-half months I’ve known you. | 这一刻我已经等了两个半月了 |
[33:28] | I myself | 我本人 |
[33:30] | never attended college, no. | 从来没上过大学 没有哦 |
[33:32] | Preferring instead the school of hard knocks, | 我更倾向于在实际生活中锻炼 |
[33:35] | where there are no weekends off… | 那里可没有周末休息 |
[33:39] | I believe I asked you to turn off your phones. | 我肯定说过让你们把电话都关掉的 |
[33:43] | Oh, it’s mine. Sorry, yeah. | 不好意思 是我的 |
[33:45] | It’s my agent. | 是我的经纪人 |
[33:46] | I’m gonna send it to voice mail. | 我要把她转到语音信箱去 |
[33:47] | You do that. | 你弄吧 |
[33:48] | It’s my turn to speak. | 该我说了 |
[33:49] | – Mom. – What? | -妈 -怎么了 |
[33:52] | You said to save it for graduation day. | 你说了要留着等到毕业那天说的 |
[33:54] | It’s graduation day. | 现在就是毕业了 |
[33:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:59] | First, of course, I’m so proud of you. | 首先 当然 我很为你骄傲 |
[34:03] | But that’s nothing new | 但简 你一直都让我很骄傲 |
[34:05] | because I’m always proud of you, Jane. | 所以这没什么稀奇的 |
[34:07] | I am. | 真的 |
[34:08] | Of the person you are and the choices you make | 我发誓 你的性格 你做出的选择 |
[34:11] | and the way you live your life, it’s inspiring, I swear. | 你生活的方式 都能振奋人心 |
[34:15] | And I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[34:18] | And now you’re having a baby. | 现在你都有孩子了 |
[34:20] | And I really hope that you get to | 我真的很希望将来有一天 |
[34:22] | have a moment like this with your kid one day, | 你也能对你的孩子说这些话 |
[34:25] | so that you get to feel the way | 然后你就能对我现在的感觉 |
[34:26] | I’m feeling about you right now. | 感同身受了 |
[34:29] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[34:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:35] | I thought you said it was cheesy. | 你不是说这很俗的么 |
[34:36] | It is, shut up. | 是啊 闭嘴吧你 |
[35:07] | All right, so what’s the secret to being a great mom, huh? | 那怎样才能当一个好妈妈呢 |
[35:11] | Uh, I didn’t have to do much, Janey. | 我不用做太多 简妮 |
[35:15] | You were the kind of kid that | 对于你这种小孩 |
[35:17] | the best thing that I could do was just | 我最该做的就是 |
[35:19] | let go and watch you figure things out for yourself. | 放手让你自己摸索 |
[35:27] | Mommy… | 妈妈 |
[35:29] | Abuela, that’s mean. | 外婆 这有点毒舌了 |
[35:34] | Anything? | 有什么新发现吗 |
[35:35] | Still checking entrances and exits. | 还在查进出记录 |
[35:36] | – Nothing yet. – Damn it. | -还是没什么发现 -该死的 |
[35:37] | We swept the tunnels and the secret room. | 我们查过地道跟密室了 |
[35:39] | – Guest rooms? All of them? – Yeah, of course. | -那客房呢 全都查过了吗 -当然了 |
[35:40] | Stop! Y-You, rewind, rewind. | 停 你…你后退 后退 |
[35:43] | Okay, right there. | 好 就这里 |
[35:43] | That truck backs up all the way into the overhang. | 这辆卡车挡住了顶部监控的镜头 |
[35:45] | If someone were to get in the back of that, | 如果有人绕到了它后面 |
[35:47] | they would’t be on camera, would they? | 他们就不会被录下来 对吗 |
[35:49] | No, I guess not. | 对的 应该不会 |
[35:50] | Is that a normal hotel delivery truck? | 那就是个普通的酒店货车吗 |
[35:51] | Does that say Culter Linens? | 上面是不是写了卡特拉·莱宁斯 |
[35:53] | Yeah, but the trucks are usually shorter. | 是的 但是卡车一般要再短一点 |
[35:55] | That’s got to be how Rose escaped. | 萝丝肯定就是这么跑路的 |
[35:56] | Send out an APB on that license plate right away. | 马上全境通缉这个车牌 |
[36:02] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[36:03] | Hey, would you excuse us? | 你能先离开一下么 |
[36:04] | Sorry. My God, I’m so excited to leave, | 抱歉 老天啊 要离开了我实在太激动了 |
[36:07] | I can’t even tell you. | 无法形容的激动 |
[36:08] | Yes, so here’s the thing. | 好了 是这样的 |
[36:12] | You’re not coming. | 你别来了 |
[36:14] | What? | 什么 |
[36:14] | You never were. | 本来也没计划带上你 |
[36:16] | And I want you out of the hotel. | 而且我想你滚出酒店 |
[36:18] | Good news– | 好消息是… |
[36:19] | you’re already packed. | 已经为你打好包了 |
[36:23] | I-I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[36:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:26] | Because I warned you. Karma’s a bitch. | 因为我早提醒过你了 去他妈的报应 |
[36:31] | And then you screwed me over again. | 接着你又一次骗了我 |
[36:34] | Are you surprised that you could be outmaneuvered? | 换你被我摆了一道 是不是很惊讶啊 |
[36:36] | No. | 不 |
[36:38] | I’m surprised you could be this awful. | 我很惊讶 你居然这么可恶 |
[36:40] | I’m awful? | 我可恶 |
[36:43] | The way you left me for Rafael? | 有你投向拉斐尔的怀抱那么可恶 |
[36:45] | That was years ago. | 那是很多年前的事了 |
[36:46] | So get over it? | 所以我就该不在乎吗 |
[36:49] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是想表达这个意思吗 |
[36:51] | Great news– | 好消息是 |
[36:55] | I’m over it. | 我早就不介怀了 |
[37:01] | Ah, Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[37:03] | She really knows how to pick ’em. | 她真是”慧眼”识人 |
[37:10] | Hey, do you want any more cereal? | 你要再来一些麦片吗 |
[37:11] | Or any water or anything? | 或者喝点水什么的 |
[37:13] | I’m good. | 不用啦 |
[37:15] | Just enjoying this chair. | 很享受坐着的感觉 |
[37:17] | Didn’t realize how much I’d miss sitting in chairs. | 想不到我居然这么怀念坐在椅子上 |
[37:20] | I am just happy that these 48 hours are over. | 我很高兴熬过了这四十八小时 |
[37:22] | They were stressful. | 压力太大了 |
[37:24] | And now we just have the stress of waiting two weeks | 现在我们的压力只剩下等待两周后的 |
[37:26] | for the results. | 检查结果了 |
[37:29] | Let’s really try not to stress. | 我们别自乱阵脚了 |
[37:32] | Part of my new parenting philosophy– | 我的准父母哲学的一部分 |
[37:34] | letting go a little. | 看淡一些 |
[37:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:37] | I’m in. | 我也加入 |
[37:40] | And I will raise you one. Hmm. | 而且我还要提一条 |
[37:42] | In the craziness of our appointment, | 在医院手忙脚轮 |
[37:45] | we forgot to find out the sex. | 我们忘了查出孩子的性别 |
[37:48] | You’re right. | 的确 |
[37:50] | So are you willing to let it go | 所以你愿意看淡一些 |
[37:52] | and just be surprised? | 来份惊喜吗 |
[37:54] | You trapped me. | 你给我挖坑啊 |
[37:55] | What’s your answer? | 那你的回答是什么 |
[37:57] | Fine, I’ll let it go. | 好吧 我们就看淡一些 |
[37:59] | – Really? – No biggie. | -真的吗 -没什么大不了的 |
[38:01] | Especially ’cause it’s 99.9% a girl. | 尤其宝宝99.9%是女孩 |
[38:05] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不敢肯定 |
[38:06] | We’ll have to wait and see. | 我们拭目以待吧 |
[38:11] | So how much was it per night? | 所以一晚上是多少钱 |
[38:12] | No. No ocean view. | 不 不用海景 |
[38:15] | Hello, Petra. | 你好 佩特拉 |
[38:19] | I’ll call you back. | 我等会再打给你 |
[38:23] | What do you want, Milos? | 有什么事吗 米勒 |
[38:24] | I have to talk to you about Lachlan. | 我得和你说说拉克伦的事 |
[38:26] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[38:28] | So I had my people do some digging. | 所以我叫我的人去查了一下 |
[38:30] | What people? | 什么人 |
[38:31] | Important, expensive people, but that’s not the point. | 重要而昂贵的人 不过这不是重点 |
[38:33] | Whatever, look, Lachlan and I, we… | 随便了 拉克伦和我 我们… |
[38:38] | we’ve broken up. | 我们分手了 |
[38:39] | Not that it’s any of your business. | 不关你什么事 |
[38:40] | But it is. | 现在关我的事了 |
[38:42] | Because Lachlan works at the Marbella, | 因为拉克伦在玛贝拉酒店工作 |
[38:46] | and I just bought into the hotel. | 而我刚刚入股了这家酒店 |
[38:50] | What? | 什么 |
[38:51] | 33% precisely. | 准确地说 是33%的股份 |
[38:57] | Wait, Lachlan said that-that was a-a British company. | 等等 拉克伦说那是家英国公司 |
[39:00] | Yes, a family corporation. | 是的 家族企业 |
[39:02] | My family. | 我的家族 |
[39:06] | I had them buy it for you, Petra. | 为了你 我让他们买了下来 佩特拉 |
[39:10] | You said I ruined your life, | 你说我毁了你的生活 |
[39:12] | I need to make amends. | 我得做些补偿 |
[39:15] | And you’re just… what, giving this to me? | 而你现在要…把这些给我吗 |
[39:18] | No strings attached? | 没有附加条件 |
[39:19] | I did not say there were no strings. | 我可没说没有附加条件 |
[39:22] | We will own it together, | 我们要共同拥有股份 |
[39:24] | so we will continue to be in each other’s lives. | 所以我们的人生得继续纠缠不清了 |
[39:29] | So… | 所以… |
[39:32] | what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[39:39] | How’s Jane feeling? | 简感觉如何 |
[39:41] | Great. She’s resting, baby’s still moving. | 她很好 她在休息 宝宝还在动 |
[39:44] | Great day all-around. | 真是美好的一天 |
[39:45] | I’m happy to hear that. | 这样真是太好了 |
[39:47] | It was a great day for me, as well. | 对我来说也是美好的一天 |
[39:49] | Uh, I took your advice, | 我听从了你的建议 |
[39:52] | and I put what little ego I have aside, | 我抛开了我那小小的自尊心 |
[39:54] | and opened myself up for jobs I was not considering. | 对那些以前我不考虑的工作敞开心扉 |
[39:58] | And I got an offer, immediately. | 然后我立马得到了一份工作 |
[40:01] | Oh, that’s amazing. | 那真是太好了 |
[40:02] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真的很为你高兴 |
[40:04] | It’s for a brand-new telenovela. | 是一部新的肥皂剧 |
[40:06] | I will be playing the lead, obviously. | 很显然我会担当主角 |
[40:09] | See what happens when you let go of things a little? | 看吧 你稍微看淡一些 是什么结果呢 |
[40:12] | Good stuff happens. | 好事来敲门啊 |
[40:13] | Can I say I told you so? | 我能说”我早告诉你了”吗 |
[40:15] | Yes, you may. | 可以 确实啊 |
[40:19] | Though, there’s a larger issue. | 不过 还有一个更大的问题 |
[40:23] | This particular show shoots in-in Mexico. | 这部电视在墨西哥拍摄 |
[40:27] | So if I were to take it, | 所以如果我接下来 |
[40:29] | I-I would be gone. | 我就得离开 |
[40:31] | F-For a year and a half. | 离开一年半 |
[40:34] | Oh. I see. | 我知道了 |
[40:38] | That’s why I told them I would think about it. | 所以我告诉他们 我会考虑一下 |
[40:42] | There’s a lot to consider. | 有很多事要考虑 |
[40:44] | Okay, well… | 好吧… |
[40:47] | it’s still great news, right? | 依旧还是个好消息嘛 |
[40:51] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啦 |
[41:02] | Come here, you got to see something. | 过来 你得瞧瞧这个 |
[41:03] | Nadine, I can’t look at any more security footage. | 纳丁 我看监控录像快看吐了 |
[41:06] | Humor me. | 你就顺我一次意嘛 |
[41:07] | It’s footage from the night Roman Zazo died. | 这是罗曼·扎佐死亡当晚的录像 |
[41:11] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[41:12] | The ice, the splat, the blood. | 冰块 巨响 还有血 |
[41:14] | Yeah, but look at… | 没错 再看… |
[41:17] | this. | 这个 |
[41:19] | It’s Rose Solano. | 是萝丝·索拉诺 |
[41:20] | Seconds before Zazo was impaled. | 在扎佐被刺死几秒之前 |
[41:23] | She couldn’t have killed him. | 她不可能杀他 |
[41:24] | And Emilio is right there with her. | 意米利奥也在这里和她一起 |
[41:28] | So the bellboy did it. | 所以是服务生做的 |
[41:30] | Then Rose stuck a corkscrew in his neck | 然后萝丝用开瓶器捅死了他 |
[41:32] | to make sure he didn’t talk. | 来确保他闭嘴 |
[41:33] | That’s what I thought. | 我刚开始也是这么想的 |
[41:34] | But look. | 但你再看 |
[41:36] | Also seconds before. | 同样是几秒之前 |
[41:42] | So who the hell killed Roman Zazo? | 那到底是谁杀了罗曼·扎佐 |
[41:45] | A very good question. | 好问题 |
[41:50] | Did everything go okay? | 一切都还顺利吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:54] | Great. | 非常顺利 |
[41:57] | Next question? | 下一个问题 |