时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Oh, boy, | 天呐 |
[00:01] | lots to catch up on. | 有很多内容需要回顾 |
[00:02] | We’ll start with the basics. | 我们从最基本的开始 |
[00:04] | Jane was accidentally artificially inseminated | 简不小心被人工授精了 |
[00:06] | with Rafael’s sample. | 精子是拉斐尔的 |
[00:08] | Oh, and the doctor who inseminated her? | 而给她人工授精的医生 |
[00:10] | Well, that was his sister, Luisa. | 是拉斐尔的姐姐 路易莎 |
[00:11] | Bright side: they’d fall in love. | 好的一面是 他们相爱了 |
[00:13] | But happily ever after? | 但要幸福永远 |
[00:15] | Not by a long shot. | 只能说好事多磨 |
[00:16] | For one, Jane’s ex-fiance Michael is a detective, | 首先 简的前未婚夫迈克尔是个警探 |
[00:19] | and he’s made a shocking discovery. | 而他有个惊人的发现 |
[00:20] | Rafael told us the bellboy’s last words | 拉斐尔说 那个门童的最后一句话 |
[00:23] | were “Sin Rostro”? | 是”西恩·罗斯特拉” |
[00:24] | He wasn’t naming his killer, | 他不是在说凶手的名字 |
[00:26] | he was identifying her. | 他是认出了她 |
[00:27] | Rafael’s stepmother, Rose, is Sin Rostro, | 拉斐尔的继母萝丝 就是西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:30] | the big, bad criminal he’s been after. | 那个他在调查的大坏蛋 |
[00:33] | And she killed his father. | 而且她杀了他爸爸 |
[00:37] | But Rafael doesn’t know that… yet. | 但拉斐尔还蒙在鼓里 |
[00:40] | Meanwhile, Luisa was sleeping with Rose. | 此外 路易莎和萝丝有一腿 |
[00:42] | We still have to tell my father | 我们还是得告诉我父亲 |
[00:44] | – what happened between us. – What? | -我们俩的关系 -什么 |
[00:46] | My shaman thinks it’s really important | 我的巫师认为坦白所有谎话 |
[00:47] | for me to just come clean. | 对我十分重要 |
[00:49] | So Rose had her committed. | 于是萝丝将她送进了精神病院 |
[00:50] | You’re having some sort of episode. | 你精神出了问题 |
[00:53] | – Fantasizing… – Stop lying! | -性幻想… -别说谎 |
[00:55] | Oh, and even more scandalous, | 还有更不像话的 |
[00:57] | remember Roman Zazo, who was impaled? | 记得罗曼·扎佐吗 那个被刺死的 |
[00:59] | Well, this just happened: | 故事刚刚演到这里 |
[01:01] | Did everything go okay? | 一切都还顺利吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:03] | So let’s see what the hell is going on, shall we? | 让我们看看到底发生了什么吧 |
[01:05] | Great. | 非常顺利 |
[01:07] | There’s an old Woody Allan quote: | 伍迪·艾伦曾说过 |
[01:09] | If you want to make God laugh, | 如果你想让上帝发笑 |
[01:11] | tell him about your plans. | 就告诉他你的计划 |
[01:14] | And though I have complicated feelings | 虽然我对娶了宋宜之后的伍迪艾伦 |
[01:16] | about Woody Allan, post-Soon-Yi, | 有很复杂的情感[宋宜原是伍迪艾伦养女] |
[01:19] | it’s still a very wise quote. | 这仍旧是非常有智慧的一句话 |
[01:21] | Okay, I made a decision. | 好 我下定决心了 |
[01:23] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[01:24] | – Lista. – We’re ready. | -说吧 -我们准备好了 |
[01:26] | I’m going to go to the University of Miami. | 我要去迈阿密大学读书 |
[01:30] | I thought you were leaning towards Iowa. | 我以为你会想去爱荷华 |
[01:34] | Yeah, well, I weighed everything | 是的 我权衡再三 |
[01:37] | and Miami makes the most sense. | 觉得迈阿密最好 |
[01:38] | I can write on the side while I’m getting my teaching degree, | 在我攻读教育学学位的时候 可以顺便写作 |
[01:41] | plus if I live at home, then I’ll save money, | 而且如果我住在家里 就能省钱 |
[01:43] | which will put me a little ahead on my five-year plan. | 有助于完成我的五年计划 |
[01:46] | You don’t even have a plan. | 你连个计划都没有 |
[01:49] | Well, that’s not true, Dad. | 不是这样的 爸爸 |
[01:50] | I plan to go to Bora Bora next week. | 我准备下周去博拉博拉岛 |
[01:52] | Bora Bora? When are you going to get your life together? | 博拉博拉 你什么时候能好好过日子 |
[01:55] | Look at your sister. | 看看你姐姐 |
[01:56] | Even she is on the right path. | 她都步入正轨了 |
[01:58] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:59] | I’m newly sober and they say alcoholics | 我才戒酒 他们说酒鬼 |
[02:01] | either end up in rehab, in jail or dead. | 最后不是戒酒 就是进监狱 或者死翘翘 |
[02:03] | I chose rehab. | 我选戒酒 |
[02:04] | There is no need to give them every single detail, Luisa. | 没必要什么都告诉他们的 路易莎 |
[02:06] | In any case, you need a job. | 无论如何 你得有一份工作 |
[02:09] | No, I really don’t. | 不 我不需要 |
[02:10] | Oh, yeah, I’m definitely working while I’m in college. | 对 我读大学的时候一定会去打工 |
[02:13] | I mean, it may take a little longer, | 虽然可能会比较久 |
[02:14] | but I don’t want to graduate with debt. | 但我可不想毕业的时候欠一屁股债 |
[02:15] | – Then I’m going to cut you off. – That’s ridiculous. | -那我会切断你的经济来源 -太荒唐了 |
[02:17] | You’re lazy. You’re unmotivated. | 你懒 毫无动力 |
[02:20] | By 30, I see myself tenured at a school, | 三十岁 我就会拿到一所学校的终身教职 |
[02:22] | my first novel about to be published… | 我的第一本小说也即将出版… |
[02:27] | Definitely married but no kids yet. | 必然结婚了 但还没生孩子 |
[02:30] | I want my life set up first. | 我希望先建立事业 |
[02:32] | You’ve done nothing with your life. | 你没有付出过任何努力 |
[02:33] | You’ve accomplished nothing. | 你毫无成就 |
[02:36] | Can I just say | 我只想说 |
[02:37] | how proud I am of you, honey? | 我为你感到非常骄傲 宝贝 |
[02:39] | You are such a disappointment. | 你太令我失望了 |
[02:42] | – Thanks, Dad. – Thanks, Mom. | -谢谢你 爸爸 -谢谢你 妈妈 |
[02:43] | – It means a lot. – It means a lot. | -意义非凡 -意义非凡 |
[02:47] | Babies need a lot of gear. | 宝宝需要很多东西啊 |
[02:49] | No, they don’t. It’s all marketing, all right? | 不 他们不需要 这只是营销而已 |
[02:51] | They act like you need all this stuff, when really, you just… | 他们让你觉得你需要这些 其实你只… |
[02:53] | oh, my God, do you see? | 天呐 你看到了没 |
[02:54] | That little snowsuit with the little ears. | 这件有小耳朵的冬装 |
[02:56] | We live in Miami. | 我们住在迈阿密呢 |
[02:58] | I’m not gonna register for it. | 我不会订购的 |
[02:59] | I was just saying that it was cute. | 我只是说这件衣服超可爱 |
[03:00] | Hey, tell me about the shower. | 跟我说说受洗的事情 |
[03:02] | Do I get to come in and make, like, a grand entrance | 我会有一个华丽的入场式 |
[03:04] | and play cutesy games or whatever? | 然后玩些可爱的小游戏什么的吗 |
[03:06] | I don’t do games. | 我不玩游戏 |
[03:08] | You know what, I don’t even know | 你知道吗 这里至少有一半东西 |
[03:08] | what half of these things are. | 是我完全没见过的 |
[03:10] | And the other half, I’m not registering for them | 而另一半 我要先看完评价 |
[03:11] | – until I read a review. – You read reviews? | -才会买 -你会看评价 |
[03:13] | I read multiple reviews. | 我看很多评价 |
[03:14] | And I review. | 我自己也写评价 |
[03:16] | Of course you do. | 你当然写了 |
[03:19] | Okay, come on. | 好 来 |
[03:20] | Let’s look at something we know we need. | 我们先看看我们确定需要的吧 |
[03:21] | – Cribs. – Cribs, okay. Cribs are cute. | -婴儿床 -婴儿床 好 很可爱 |
[03:23] | – Yes. Just definitely not that one. – Oh, I love that one. | -没错 绝对不要那个 -我喜欢那个 |
[03:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:27] | What’s wrong with this one? | 这个有什么问题 |
[03:29] | J… it… the bars… | 就…那些栏杆 |
[03:30] | it’s just so prison-like. | 像监狱一样 |
[03:33] | But they all have bars. | 但婴儿床都有栏杆啊 |
[03:35] | Well, then, I want the Orange Is the New Black version. | 那我要《女子监狱》那款 |
[03:37] | A friendly prison, | 一个友好的监狱 |
[03:38] | where one has a chance to explore their identity. | 犯人能有机会发掘自己的个性 |
[03:42] | Although, we could just get them both. | 不过我们可以两个都买 |
[03:44] | One for your place, one for mine. | 一个放你家 一个放我家 |
[03:45] | And just like that, | 就像这样 |
[03:46] | a terrifying thought | 他们的脑海中 |
[03:48] | occurred to them both. | 同时涌现了一个可怕的想法 |
[03:50] | Well, maybe not terrifying, but expensive. | 也许不可怕 但是很贵 |
[03:54] | I got it. | 我来开 |
[03:57] | Ah, yes, Michael. | 对了 是迈克尔 |
[03:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:59] | You’ll recall that, up until recently, | 你们记得直到最近 |
[04:01] | Michael had plans of his own. | 迈克尔都有自己的计划 |
[04:06] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[04:07] | Did you find my father? | 你找到我爸爸了吗 |
[04:08] | No. | 没有 |
[04:09] | But I do need to talk to you. | 但我需要和你谈谈 |
[04:11] | About… Sin Rostro. | 有关…西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[04:15] | Should I leave, or… | 我要回避一下 还是… |
[04:17] | Depends how much you want her to hear. | 看你想让她知道多少了 |
[04:19] | Everything. | 全部 |
[04:20] | Anything. | 所有事 |
[04:22] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[04:23] | Sin Rostro is your stepmother, Rose. | 西恩·罗斯特拉是你的继母 萝丝 |
[04:31] | Let’s… let’s sit down. | 我们坐下详谈 |
[04:36] | So how do you know that it’s Rose? | 你怎么知道是萝丝 |
[04:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:39] | I don’t want to interrupt, | 我不想打断 |
[04:41] | but I do think it’s important | 但我认为让你们知道简的想法 |
[04:42] | that you know what Jane’s thinking. | 比较重要 |
[04:44] | All the evidence leads to her. | 所有证据都指向她 |
[04:45] | She’s been running an underground plastic surgery ring. | 她一直在进行非法整容手术的勾当 |
[04:49] | She’s been surgically changing the faces of criminals. | 她用手术帮罪犯整形 |
[04:54] | We have reason to believe she may have | 我们有理由相信她可能 |
[04:55] | altered her own face. | 也整过她自己的脸 |
[04:59] | If Rose altered her own face, | 如果萝丝整过她的脸 |
[05:02] | she could look entirely different. | 她可以看上去完全不一样 |
[05:03] | She could be… anyone. | 她可以成为…任何人 |
[05:07] | At least you know my father’s not involved. | 至少你知道我父亲没有参与其中 |
[05:10] | I don’t know that at all. | 我完全不知道 |
[05:12] | Sin Rostro had a network of associates, | 西恩·罗斯特拉的同伙很多 |
[05:14] | and your father could have been one of them. | 你父亲也可能是其中之一 |
[05:18] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[05:19] | I’m implying exactly what you know I’m implying. | 我在暗示的正是你觉得我在暗示的 |
[05:22] | Rose didn’t kill Roman Zazo | 萝丝没有杀了罗曼·扎佐 |
[05:23] | and your father is still at large. | 你父亲仍在逃 |
[05:24] | So if he contacts you, you let us know. | 所以如果他联系你 你要通知我们 |
[05:28] | You, too, Jane. | 你也是 简 |
[05:31] | Jane? | 简 |
[05:34] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:36] | Can you repeat the question? | 你问我什么来着 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna need to talk to your sister, too. | 我还要跟你的姐姐谈谈 |
[05:47] | How can I reach her? | 怎么联系她 |
[05:49] | She’s at Haven View Psychiatric Hospital. | 她在港湾景精神病医院 |
[05:51] | What’s she doing there? | 她在那干吗 |
[05:54] | She had a breakdown. | 她之前有点精神失常 |
[05:56] | Claimed she was having an affair with Rose. | 说她跟萝丝之前有私情 |
[05:58] | You mean Sin Rostro. | 你是说西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[05:59] | Oh, my God, Rafael… | 天呐 拉斐尔 |
[06:01] | I-I gotta get her out of there. | 我要把她弄出来 |
[06:03] | All right, Betty… | 好了 贝蒂 |
[06:05] | I’m breaking out of here. | 我要逃出去 |
[06:06] | Poor Luisa. | 可怜的路易莎 |
[06:07] | Always one crucial step behind. | 总在重要的时刻慢一拍 |
[06:09] | I am. I’ve had it. | 我要逃出去 我受够了 |
[06:12] | No phone privileges, are you kidding me? | 不能打电话 没搞错吧 |
[06:13] | Just because of one little incident? | 就因为一个小小的状况 |
[06:16] | This is an emergency. | 我有紧急情况 |
[06:17] | I need you to go to the Marbella Hotel. | 我需要你去玛贝拉酒店 |
[06:21] | I think my father might be a criminal mastermind | 我觉得我父亲可能是个犯罪巨头 |
[06:23] | and I’m worried that my stepmother is in imminent danger. | 我担心我继母可能有危险 |
[06:28] | Yes, I am calling | 对 我是在 |
[06:29] | from the Haven View Psychiatric Hospital. | 港湾景精神病医院给你们打电话 |
[06:33] | This is the key to my escape. | 这是我逃跑的关键 |
[06:38] | Don’t tell anyone, Betty. | 别告诉任何人 贝蒂 |
[06:41] | I have to get out of here. | 我一定要逃出去 |
[06:42] | As long as Rose is with my father, she’s… | 只要萝丝跟我父亲在一起 她… |
[06:45] | she’s in danger. | 她就会有危险 |
[06:46] | Look, I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[06:48] | Why am I trying to help Rose, after what she did? | 为什么萝丝这么对我 我还要帮她 |
[06:51] | Putting me in here… | 把我关在这 |
[06:52] | I should hate her for that. | 就足以让我恨她 |
[06:53] | I do hate her for that. | 我真的恨她 |
[06:57] | Yeah, I know. | 好吧 我知道 |
[06:59] | I don’t believe me either. | 我也不信我刚说的 |
[07:01] | Wait, so his stepmother’s | 等下 他继母其实是 |
[07:02] | like a real-life criminal mastermind? | 真的犯罪巨头 |
[07:04] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:05] | That’s like straight out of La Reina del Sur. | 这好像真人版的《南方王后》 |
[07:07] | – Right? – Like when Teresa Mendoza turns into | -对吧 -就好像特丽莎·门多萨摇身一变 |
[07:09] | this huge drug queen and she ends up killing Teo… | 就是贩毒女王 她最后还杀了泰奥 |
[07:11] | Exactly, that’s exactly what I was thinking! | 我就是这么想的 |
[07:12] | But I couldn’t tell Rafael that. | 但是我不能这么告诉拉斐尔 |
[07:14] | So what did you say? | 那你说什么了 |
[07:15] | Oh, something about | 我说 |
[07:16] | I’m sure his father will turn up. | 他父亲最终会出现的之类的 |
[07:18] | So you think he knows where his father is? | 那你觉得他知道他父亲在哪吗 |
[07:20] | – What? No… – It’s not out of the question. | -什么 不 -这又不是不可能 |
[07:22] | You’d hide me if I were a criminal. | 如果我是罪犯 你也会把我藏起来 |
[07:24] | – No, I wouldn’t. – I’d hide you if you were a criminal. | -不 我不会 -换我我就会藏你 |
[07:27] | That’s because I wouldn’t do something that bad. | 那是因为我绝不会那么穷凶极恶 |
[07:28] | And you think I would? | 那你觉得我就会 |
[07:30] | Example “A”, you have a temper. | 看看呀 你脾气大 |
[07:32] | Oh, hello. | 你们好 |
[07:34] | Please, don’t let my mood | 请别让我的情绪 |
[07:36] | interrupt your good times. | 影响你们的美好时光 |
[07:37] | Hey, Rogelio. | 你好 罗格里奥 |
[07:38] | Dad. | 叫爸爸 |
[07:39] | You’re locked into “Dad” now. | 你从现在起都要叫我”爸爸” |
[07:41] | Dad. Got it. | 遵命 爸爸 |
[07:43] | I wanted to talk to you both | 我想跟你俩说说 |
[07:45] | about my job offer in Mexico. | 我在墨西哥的工作的事 |
[07:48] | I am being pressured by my publicist to take it. | 我的公关逼我接下这份工作 |
[07:52] | So… you’re leaving for Mexico? | 那…你要去墨西哥了 |
[07:57] | I don’t know. | 我没想好 |
[07:59] | I-I also got a job offer | 我还有个工作机会 |
[08:02] | here. | 是在这里 |
[08:03] | To play the second lead | 在埃斯特班的肥皂剧里 |
[08:04] | in Esteban’s telenovela. | 演男二号 |
[08:08] | Their ratings need a boost. | 他们的收视率需要提高 |
[08:10] | Normally, I would never consider it, but… | 通常我绝不会考虑这个提议 但是… |
[08:13] | well, we’ve just connected. | 我们刚开始互相了解 |
[08:16] | And I don’t want to lose that. | 我不想失去你们 |
[08:19] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[08:22] | Look, I selfishly want you to stay. | 我自私地想让你留下来 |
[08:24] | But… if you want to go for your career… | 但是…如果你想要追求事业… |
[08:28] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[08:32] | Anyway, I’m tired, so I’m gonna go to bed. | 我累了 我要睡觉了 |
[08:35] | I’ll leave you guys to talk. | 你们俩慢慢聊 |
[08:37] | Night, hon. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[08:38] | – Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[08:46] | So, what are you going to do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[08:49] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[08:51] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我应该怎么做 |
[08:53] | Here’s what he hoped she would say: | 他希望她这么说 |
[08:56] | Stay here. With me. | 留下来 跟我在一起 |
[08:58] | And… here’s what she said: | 然而…她其实这么说 |
[09:00] | You should do whatever makes you happy. | 你应该做让自己快乐的事 |
[09:05] | What would make you happy? | 什么能让你快乐 |
[09:07] | Here’s what she hoped he would say: | 她希望他这么说 |
[09:09] | You, Xiomara. | 你啊 希尔玛拉 |
[09:11] | And… here’s what he said: | 然而…他是这么说的 |
[09:13] | Neither option is perfect. | 两个选择都不甚完美 |
[09:21] | Take everything up to the presidential suite. | 把所有东西搬到总统套房 |
[09:23] | I’ll be staying there for a while. | 我会在那里住一阵 |
[09:28] | Mrs. Solano… | 索拉诺夫人 |
[09:29] | Mrs. Solano, wait. | 索拉诺夫人 等等 |
[09:31] | The thing is… | 事情是这样… |
[09:32] | Mr. Solano, well… | 索拉诺先生 |
[09:36] | he’s banned you from the hotel, ma’am. | 禁止你进入酒店了 女士 |
[09:38] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[09:41] | And what is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:42] | Gabriel. | 加百列 |
[09:43] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[09:45] | Gabriel, can you tell me exactly what he said? | 加百列 你能告诉我他具体怎么说的吗 |
[09:48] | Great, as long as he got the money, | 好 一旦他拿到钱 |
[09:49] | I want out of this whole mess. | 就别再拿这些破事烦我 |
[09:51] | And clearly, use discretion | 还有 汇最后一笔款的时候 |
[09:53] | when wiring the last of it so nothing can be traced. | 小心一点 别让人追踪到我们 |
[09:55] | So you think he knows where his father is? | 那你觉得他知道他父亲在哪吗 |
[09:59] | Just let me know if anything changes. | 如果有任何变化就通知我 |
[10:01] | Yeah. So we’re all good. | 好 那就这么定了 |
[10:02] | All right. Bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[10:07] | What was that all about? | 刚刚是什么情况 |
[10:09] | Luisa. | 是路易莎 |
[10:10] | I have to get her out of the hospital, | 我需要把她从医院带出来 |
[10:12] | but I need the power of attorney. | 但是我需要委托书 |
[10:13] | This was absolutely true. | 这是真的 |
[10:19] | I have to make another call about it, actually. | 实际上 我还得再打个电话 |
[10:22] | Yeah. I have to get to work. | 好 我要去工作了 |
[10:23] | Yeah, uh, we have a meeting, so… | 有个会要开 所以 |
[10:25] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好了 |
[10:26] | I’ll see you. | 一会见 |
[10:31] | Hello, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[10:33] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[10:35] | I thought you left. | 我以为你走了 |
[10:36] | Oh, I did. | 我确实走了 |
[10:37] | But I’m back. | 但我又回来了 |
[10:42] | What are you doing here, Petra? | 你来这干什么 佩特拉 |
[10:43] | I banned you from this hotel. | 我已禁止你进入这酒店了 |
[10:45] | Yes, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[10:46] | The manager… | 那个大堂经理 |
[10:47] | Gabriel was his name, right? | 叫加百列 是吧 |
[10:49] | Yeah, anyway, he told me. | 不管怎样 他告诉我的 |
[10:50] | Then I fired him. | 然后我把他开除了 |
[10:51] | Consider it my first act as co-owner of the Marbella. | 算是我作为玛贝拉共有人的第一个决策吧 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:56] | Oh, didn’t you know? | 你还不知道吗 |
[10:58] | Yes, well… | 好吧 |
[10:59] | the company that bought into the hotel, | 那个收购酒店的公司 |
[11:01] | Stanwyk Investments– | 斯坦威克投资公司 |
[11:02] | It’s a family company. | 是一个家族企业 |
[11:04] | My old boyfriend’s family. | 我前男友的家族 |
[11:07] | And, well, he bought it for me. | 他为了我 把这里买了下来 |
[11:10] | So we need to talk about some changes? | 所以我们聊聊即将做出的改动吧 |
[11:13] | The hotel’s reputation has taken a hit. | 酒店的声誉已经受到了重创 |
[11:15] | and I believe that | 在我看来 |
[11:16] | the first step towards changing public perception | 挽回声誉的第一步就是 |
[11:18] | is to distance ourselves from the Solano name. | 跟索拉诺家族划清界限 |
[11:21] | Meaning, stripping you from | 意味着 剥夺掉你的 |
[11:22] | your day-to-day responsibilities. | 酒店管理权 |
[11:23] | What are you talking about, Petra? | 你在说什么 佩特拉 |
[11:26] | I believe the term is silent partner. | 你会变成不参加经营的合伙人 |
[11:32] | This man, Emilio Solano, | 这个男人 意米利奥·索拉诺 |
[11:34] | is potentially armed and dangerous. | 可能持有武器 也很危险 |
[11:37] | If anyone sees or hears anything… | 如果有人看到或听到什么 |
[11:38] | So listen, we need to have a meeting ASAP | 听着 我们得尽快开个小会 |
[11:40] | about your shower. | 有关受洗仪式 |
[11:41] | Okay, don’t make a big thing about it. | 好吧 但别搞得太夸张 |
[11:42] | I’m gonna make a big thing about it. | 我就是要弄得夸张点 |
[11:46] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[11:48] | Just keep your eyes open. | 都注意一点 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry about that. | 刚才真抱歉 |
[11:57] | Jane, I meant it before. | 简 我刚才是认真的 |
[11:58] | Emilio might try to reach out to his son, | 意米利奥可能会试着联系他的儿子 |
[12:00] | and if he does, we need to know. | 如果他联系了 请告诉我们 |
[12:02] | Great, as long as he got the money, | 很好 等他拿到钱了 |
[12:03] | I want out of this mess. | 就别再拿这些破事烦我 |
[12:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:07] | – Nothing. – Jane. | -没什么 -简 |
[12:09] | This isn’t about Rafael | 这不是你我之间 |
[12:10] | or you or me, okay? | 或者拉斐尔的问题 好吗 |
[12:11] | It’s about this. | 事关谋杀 |
[12:13] | Roman Zazo was murdered. | 罗曼·扎佐的谋杀案 |
[12:14] | And his killer is still out there. | 凶手却仍逍遥法外 |
[12:16] | So be careful, okay? | 所以谨慎点 好吗 |
[12:20] | It should be noted | 值得注意的是 |
[12:21] | that Jane’s first thought was Rafael. | 简第一个想到的是拉斐尔 |
[12:23] | She really needed to talk to him. | 她的确需要跟他谈谈 |
[12:26] | But then this happened. | 但是发生了这一幕 |
[12:28] | No one knows you’re here, okay? | 没有人知道你在这里 好吗 |
[12:30] | Get some rest. | 休息一会 |
[12:33] | Okay, that absolutely did not mean he was hiding Emilio. | 好吧 他绝对不是在窝藏意米利奥 |
[12:38] | And it’s certainly not like Jane should | 简也绝对不会 |
[12:40] | get the master key and break in. | 拿万能钥匙破门而入 |
[12:42] | That would be ridiculous. | 那样太荒谬了 |
[12:43] | And dangerous. | 也很危险 |
[12:46] | She should definitely leave. | 她应该离开 |
[12:48] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[12:51] | But there’s no harm in knocking, right? | 但敲下门也无碍 对吧 |
[12:58] | Did you forget something? | 你忘了什么吗 |
[13:11] | Jane. | 简 |
[13:11] | Michael, hi. | 迈克尔 你好 |
[13:13] | A-Are you okay? What’s wrong? | 你没事吧 发生了什么 |
[13:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:16] | You always look away | 你说谎的时候 |
[13:17] | when you’re not telling the truth. | 总是转移目光 |
[13:18] | I just was… I was looking for Rafael. | 我只是 我只是在找拉斐尔 |
[13:20] | And you look scared. | 你看起来吓坏了 |
[13:21] | Is this about his father, about the case? | 是跟他爸爸有关 跟案子有关吗 |
[13:24] | Jane. | 简 |
[13:25] | Roman Zazo’s murderer is on the loose. | 杀害罗曼·扎佐的凶手仍旧逍遥法外 |
[13:27] | But I just saw him. | 但我刚才看到他了 |
[13:31] | Hi, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[13:33] | Hi, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[13:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:39] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[13:41] | I’m Aaron Zazo. | 我是亚伦·扎佐 |
[13:44] | – Aaron? – Yeah. | -亚伦 -是的 |
[13:45] | I’m Roman’s twin brother. | 我是罗曼的双胞胎哥哥 |
[13:50] | I’m so sorry I scared you. | 很抱歉吓到你了 |
[13:52] | I figured you were someone who knew my brother, | 我想你认识我弟弟 |
[13:54] | but I didn’t know who you were. | 但我不知道你是谁 |
[13:55] | Oh, yeah, no big deal. | 是啊 没关系 |
[13:58] | I used to have sisters that are twins. | 我有一对双胞胎妹妹 |
[14:01] | One of them has a bigger dimple, I think, maybe. | 我感觉其中一个的酒窝大一点 |
[14:03] | Look, start at the beginning. | 听着 还是从头开始吧 |
[14:05] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[14:07] | After Zaz died, I knew I had to find his brother. | 扎扎死后 我知道必须要找到他哥哥 |
[14:10] | But they hadn’t spoken in years, | 但是他们很多年不联系了 |
[14:11] | and I didn’t know where to start. | 我也不知该从何找起 |
[14:12] | So I hired a private investigator, | 所以我雇了一位私家侦探 |
[14:14] | and eventually I tracked Aaron down to an orphanage | 最终我查到了一家墨西哥的孤儿院 |
[14:16] | in Mexico where he volunteered. | 亚伦在那当志愿者 |
[14:18] | But he had just been kidnapped by a cartel. | 但他被一个黑帮绑架了 |
[14:21] | It happens down there. | 在那里经常这样 |
[14:22] | They grab you, demand cash. | 他们抓住你 勒索钱财 |
[14:23] | I negotiated with the cartel. | 我和犯罪团伙进行了谈判 |
[14:24] | I owe this man my life. | 我这条命是他捡回来的 |
[14:26] | He’s one of the good guys, Jane. | 他是个好人 简 |
[14:30] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 你为什么没跟我说这件事 |
[14:31] | Because the kidnappers demanded secrecy. | 因为绑匪要求保密 |
[14:33] | They said they were gonna kill him. | 他们说会杀了他 |
[14:35] | I need to talk to you about your brother. | 我要跟你谈谈你弟弟的事 |
[14:38] | Absolutely. Satya. | 完全可以 绝对真实[梵语] |
[14:41] | It means, all in pursuit of truth. | 意思是 一切皆为寻觅真理 |
[14:43] | It’s a part of my religion. | 这是我信仰的一部分 |
[14:45] | I’m a Jain. | 我是耆那教徒 |
[14:45] | 耆那教[不是简] 印度宗教 以非暴力为建教原则 | |
[14:50] | I just want to know what happened to my brother. | 我只想知道我弟弟出了什么事 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:57] | L-Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[14:59] | I was looking for you. | 我当时在找你 |
[15:00] | But I ran into Michael instead. | 但是我碰到了迈克尔 |
[15:01] | I tried not to say anything, | 我试着什么也不说 |
[15:03] | – but he just, he knows me so well. – God. | -但是 他太了解我了 -天啊 |
[15:05] | And I was scared. | 我当时还吓坏了 |
[15:07] | I thought that I just saw a dead man. | 我以为我看到了死人 |
[15:09] | And what were you doing even knocking | 你原本敲门 |
[15:11] | on the door in the first place, huh? | 是打算干什么呢 |
[15:16] | I saw you come out, | 我看见你出来 |
[15:17] | and you put a Do Not Disturb sign on, | 还在门前挂了块请勿打扰的牌子 |
[15:18] | and you had that weird call earlier, | 还有之前那通奇怪的电话 |
[15:20] | and I just… | 我只是 |
[15:22] | I thought that maybe your father was in there. | 我想也许是你爸爸在里面 |
[15:24] | – What? – But I didn’t really think that. | -什么 -但我并不是真的那样想 |
[15:26] | I just… | 我只是 |
[15:28] | I couldn’t rule it out a hundred percent. | 不能完全排除这一可能 |
[15:29] | Because you don’t trust me. | 因为你不相信我 |
[15:30] | No, I do. | 不 我相信你 |
[15:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:33] | Cause it doesn’t feel like it. | 因为我不这么觉得 |
[15:38] | Can we just talk about this later? | 我们能不能晚点再说这件事 |
[15:41] | I have to get my sister out of the mental institution. | 我得把我姐姐从精神病院里接出来 |
[15:45] | All right, this is how I’m gonna bust out. | 好了 我就这样逃出去 |
[15:47] | You know Dan, the hot delivery guy? | 你知道丹吧 那个性感的送货员 |
[15:50] | Yeah, I know, | 是的 我知道 |
[15:50] | I don’t see why everyone thinks he’s so hot. | 我不明白为什么大家都觉得他很性感 |
[15:52] | He’s so basic. Anyway, | 他很普通 总之 |
[15:54] | every other Friday, | 隔周的周五 |
[15:54] | Dan delivers supplies to our floor. | 丹给我们这层运送物资 |
[15:56] | And Nurse Chelsea– | 护士切尔西 |
[15:57] | I know, she’s so tragic, | 她很不幸 |
[15:59] | she just reeks of desperation. | 她浑身散发出绝望的气息 |
[16:01] | Anyway, she’s always flirting with Dan. | 她总和丹调情 |
[16:04] | So all I have to do is sneak by them | 我要做的就是在切尔西分心时 |
[16:06] | while Chelsea’s distracted. | 从他们身后溜过去 |
[16:08] | And then I can use Rose’s brooch | 然后我可以用萝丝胸针 |
[16:11] | to pick the lock by the back door | 撬开后门的锁 |
[16:13] | and voila -— I’m free. | 然后 瞧 我自由了 |
[16:31] | Luisa? | 路易莎 |
[16:36] | Hey, | 你 |
[16:37] | you. | 好 |
[16:38] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[16:40] | I finally got power of attorney. | 我终于拿到了委托书 |
[16:43] | I’m here to sign you out. | 我是来接你出去的 |
[16:45] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[16:48] | Let’s go back in this way. | 我们从后面这走 |
[16:50] | It’s a shortcut. | 这是近路 |
[16:58] | Here. | 给我吧 |
[17:00] | We’re all responsible for our own baggage. | 我们都该自食其力 |
[17:03] | At least that’s what I learned in the mental hospital. | 至少我在精神病院学到了这一点 |
[17:06] | – Luisa? – What? | -路易莎 -怎么 |
[17:11] | Look, I don’t know what made you change your mind | 我不知道你为什么改变主意 |
[17:14] | and decide to sign me out, | 决定接我出去 |
[17:15] | – but I cannot believe that… – Rose is Sin Rostro. | -但我不能相信… -萝丝是西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[17:18] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[17:19] | Rose, our stepmother… | 萝丝 我们的继母 |
[17:23] | …is Sin Rostro. | 是西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[17:25] | Sin Rostro, | 西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[17:25] | like, that crazy big drug-dealer person? | 是那个疯狂的大毒枭吗 |
[17:28] | Yeah, except she got out of drugs | 对 但她不做毒品了 |
[17:31] | and now runs a plastic surgery ring | 改行做整容手术 |
[17:33] | that apparently changes criminals’ faces. | 让罪犯改头换面 |
[17:37] | You don’t say. | 真的吗 |
[17:42] | Sin Rostro, like, killed people, right? | 西恩·罗斯特拉会杀人 对吗 |
[17:45] | Only those who really deserved it. | 只杀那些真该死的人 |
[17:47] | Lu, I am so sorry. | 路 我很抱歉 |
[17:49] | And I believe you now. | 我现在相信你 |
[17:52] | That’s good, that’s great. | 好 很好 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:56] | I ran everything by your grandmother, | 我和你外婆核对了所有事 |
[17:57] | and we both agreed that this will be a dry baby shower. | 我们都同意办一个禁酒的宝宝派对 |
[18:01] | Apparently, we feel very strongly about this. | 显然 我们都坚持如此 |
[18:04] | It’s really sweet what you’re doing for me, Lina. | 你为我做的事真的很贴心 琳娜 |
[18:06] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[18:07] | Your best friend throws you your baby shower, | 你最好的朋友帮你办宝宝派对 |
[18:08] | – that’s the rule. – I know, | -这可是规矩 -我知道 |
[18:10] | but, you know, it’s been kind of weird with us. | 但我们最近关系不太好 |
[18:13] | Since the whole Frankie thing. | 因为弗兰基的事 |
[18:14] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[18:15] | And I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[18:19] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[18:21] | Okay, we’ll hug it out later, | 好 我们一会再拥抱 |
[18:22] | but we have things to accomplish here. | 我们现在有别的事要做 |
[18:25] | Okay, did you finish your Target registry? | 你完成靶子店登记了吗 |
[18:27] | – No. – Jane. | -没有 -简 |
[18:29] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[18:30] | I mean, where are we gonna even live? | 我们以后要住哪 |
[18:31] | Do we get two of everything or one of everything? | 我们是买一套还是两套 |
[18:34] | I didn’t think about that. | 我没想过这事 |
[18:36] | Okay, we’ll just say cash. | 好 我们就要现金好了 |
[18:38] | – Next up– party game. – Oh, God, | -下一项 派对游戏 -天啊 |
[18:39] | – I hate party games. – I know you don’t like party games. | -我讨厌派对游戏 -我知道 |
[18:42] | You’ll just fill this out about each other. | 你只要填一下关于你俩的问题就行 |
[18:45] | Where did you meet? | 你们在哪里相遇的 |
[18:47] | That’ll be funny. | 那会很有趣的 |
[18:50] | What’s your favorite song? | 你最喜欢的歌是什么 |
[18:52] | Oh, and, um, this is a good one– | 这是个好问题 |
[18:53] | which one of you will be the disciplinarian? | 你们谁在家里扮黑脸 |
[19:16] | Luisa, there is so much I want to say to you but can’t. | 路易莎 我有很多事想告诉你 但我不能 |
[19:20] | So let me say this. | 就让我这么说吧 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry that you were hurt during all of this. | 抱歉让你在这些事中受伤 |
[19:23] | And I know you have so many questions, | 我也知道你有很多问题 |
[19:26] | so I want to answer one. | 所以我想回答一个 |
[19:27] | Unfortunately, your father is | 不幸的是 你的父亲 |
[19:29] | where the lightning first struck, | 在第一次闪电来袭的地方 |
[19:32] | where there were fireworks. | 四处都是焰火 |
[19:34] | Sounds like gibberish to me, | 我听起来就是胡扯 |
[19:36] | but clearly it meant something to Luisa. | 但明显对路易莎有些意义 |
[19:40] | Look, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[19:43] | I shouldn’t have knocked on that door, | 我不该去敲门 |
[19:44] | and I should have trusted you enough to wait | 我该足够信任你 |
[19:45] | and ask you what was going on. | 等时机成熟再问你发生了什么 |
[19:47] | But, I mean, can you blame me, really? | 但是你真的能怪我吗 |
[19:50] | I mean, with everything that’s going on– | 最近发生了太多事 |
[19:51] | I mean, the murders and twins and mastermind criminals, | 杀人案 双胞胎事件 各种罪犯头子 |
[19:54] | this is not normal stuff. It’s pretty friggin’ crazy. | 这些都不是正常的事 这些都太疯狂了 |
[19:57] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你是对的 |
[20:00] | But even with all that, I thought that you trusted me. | 但尽管如此 我原以为你相信我 |
[20:05] | And I do. | 我相信你 |
[20:07] | For the most part. | 在大多数方面 |
[20:08] | Ah, yeah, see, for the most part… | 在大多数方面 |
[20:12] | doesn’t feel great. | 感觉不是很好 |
[20:13] | Yeah, but how can it be anything more than that? | 对 但我怎么能更相信你呢 |
[20:15] | I mea… I mean, I don’t even know | 我甚至都不知道 |
[20:16] | what your favorite song is. | 你最喜欢的歌是什么 |
[20:17] | What? | 什么 |
[20:18] | Nothing, Oh, it’s just | 没事 就是 |
[20:20] | this silly question on a baby shower game. | 宝宝派对一个游戏的蠢问题 |
[20:22] | The-the point is, is that | 重点是 |
[20:24] | I didn’t know any of the answers. | 我一道题也回答不上来 |
[20:26] | And that’s because we just met. And I know it doesn’t | 因为我们认识没多久 我知道 |
[20:28] | feel that way because of everything | 我们一起经历了很多事 |
[20:30] | we’ve been dealing with, but it’s the truth. | 感觉相识很久了 但这是事实 |
[20:33] | We did just meet. And trust takes time. | 我们确实认识没多久 信任是需要时间的 |
[20:38] | And you could have told me about Aaron, | 你本可以告诉我亚伦的事 |
[20:39] | but you didn’t. No, and I know… | 但你没有 不 我知道 |
[20:41] | that that was a matter of his safety, | 这事关他的安全 |
[20:42] | but I wasn’t gonna say anything. | 但我又不会告诉别人 |
[20:45] | That’s fair. | 这很公平 |
[20:46] | We’ll get there. | 我们终会信任彼此 |
[20:49] | Yeah, we will. | 对 我们会的 |
[20:56] | Livin’ On A Prayer. | 《活在祈祷中》 |
[20:59] | That’s your favorite song? | 那是你最喜欢的歌 |
[21:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:01] | Bon Jovi? | 邦乔维 |
[21:02] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[21:06] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[21:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:14] | Luisa? | 路易莎 |
[21:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:18] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[21:19] | Luisa, what are you doing out here? | 路易莎 你在这做什么 |
[21:22] | Rose… | 萝丝 |
[21:24] | Sin Rostro, I found this letter from her. | 西恩·罗斯特拉 我找到了她给我的信 |
[21:28] | Read the last sentence. | 读一下最后一句 |
[21:30] | I don’t know when she left it. | 我不知道她什么时候留的 |
[21:32] | It might’ve been when she came to visit. | 可能是她来看望我的时候 |
[21:33] | Your father is where the lightning first struck. | 你父亲在第一次闪电来袭的地方 |
[21:36] | There were fireworks. | 四处都是焰火 |
[21:37] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:39] | We made love for the first time in a pool. | 我们第一次做爱是在泳池里 |
[21:42] | Rafael, | 拉斐尔 |
[21:43] | I’m pretty sure right now I’m… | 我很确定我现在… |
[21:47] | I’m sitting on Dad. | 坐在爸爸上面 |
[21:52] | You know that feeling | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[21:53] | when you’ve been up all night | 整夜不睡 |
[21:54] | waiting to find out if your boyfriend’s father | 等你男朋友的爸爸会不会 |
[21:56] | was dug out of a reflecting pool? | 从倒影池里被挖出来 |
[21:58] | Sure you don’t want to eat anything? | 你确定不想吃点什么吗 |
[22:00] | No, no, no, I’m fine. | 不 不 不 我没事 |
[22:01] | Well, that’s how Jane’s feeling. | 简的感觉也一样 |
[22:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:08] | This is he. | 我就是 |
[22:12] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[22:17] | So, they found him. | 他们找到他了 |
[22:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:26] | Yeah, I, um, I need to make funeral arrangements | 我得去安排葬礼的事情了 |
[22:28] | and, uh, call a board meeting. | 还得召开董事会 |
[22:30] | ‘Cause Petra’s gonna try to use this to take control. | 因为佩特拉会借此机会夺权上位 |
[22:32] | – So… – You can do that later. | -所以… -你可以稍后再处理 |
[22:33] | No, I really can’t. | 不 真的不能等 |
[22:35] | I know her; she’s gonna pounce. | 我了解她 她会出其不意的 |
[22:36] | I got to be prepared. | 我得做好准备 |
[22:42] | Speaking of prepared, | 说到做好准备 |
[22:44] | Luisa was ready to share everything. | 路易莎已经做好准备说出一切 |
[22:46] | Okay, I’m gonna need you to tell me everything | 我需要你把你和萝丝之间的所有事 |
[22:49] | that happened between you and Rose. | 全都告诉我 |
[22:50] | No detail is too small. | 事无巨细 |
[22:53] | Finally, a chance to tell the truth | 终于等到机会说出这段 |
[22:55] | about the greatest love story ever told. | 旷世千古的爱情故事了 |
[22:59] | It all started about five years ago. | 故事得从五年前说起 |
[23:03] | I was sitting alone at a girl bar, | 我当时独自坐在女同吧里 |
[23:06] | and then I saw her. | 然后我看到了她 |
[23:09] | She was wearing this tight red dress | 她身穿红色紧身连衣裙 |
[23:12] | that highlighted every curve of her body, | 凸显了她身上每一寸曲线 |
[23:15] | her breasts, her hips, her… | 她的胸部 她的臀部 她的… |
[23:18] | Got it. Good. | 明白了 好了 |
[23:20] | And then she sat down next to me. | 然后她在我身旁坐下来 |
[23:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:26] | We could both feel it, | 我们彼此都能感觉到 |
[23:28] | that instant attraction. | 那种一见钟情 |
[23:30] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[23:32] | 34 days sober. | 戒酒三十四天 |
[23:34] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[23:36] | I am just getting out of the drug world myself. | 我自己刚刚摆脱了毒品 |
[23:39] | Of course, when she was talking about the drug world, | 当然 她谈到毒品的时候 |
[23:41] | she was referring to her | 她所指的就是 |
[23:42] | former half-billion-dollar-a-year business. | 她之前年赚五亿美元的生意 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:47] | I didn’t pick up on that. | 我当时没想到那个 |
[23:49] | I mentioned the red dress, right? | 我提到她的红色连衣裙了 是吧 |
[23:51] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:52] | And what happened then? | 之后发生了什么 |
[23:55] | And then we left. | 之后我们离开了酒吧 |
[23:56] | We just wanted time to be alone. | 我们只想要独处的时光 |
[23:59] | So how long are you in town? | 那你在城里待多久 |
[24:01] | The weekend. | 过个周末 |
[24:03] | I’m trying to close this deal, but my heart’s not in it. | 我努力想搞定这项生意 但是我心不在焉 |
[24:07] | She was trying to close a deal, all right. | 她努力想搞定一项生意 好吧 |
[24:09] | She was dating a man | 她正和一个男人约会 |
[24:10] | so she could use his hotel | 以便她能利用他的酒店 |
[24:12] | for her illegal plastic surgery ring, | 进行非法整容手术 |
[24:14] | and her heart wasn’t in it because, | 她确实也是心不在焉 |
[24:17] | well, Rose was a lesbian. | 因为萝丝是同性恋 |
[24:18] | I really did not expect this. | 我真的没想到会这样 |
[24:23] | I guess you never know when lightning is gonna strike. | 你永远也无法知道何时被爱的闪电击中 |
[24:27] | And then she kissed me. | 然后她吻了我 |
[24:30] | And then there were fireworks. | 然后有人放烟火 |
[24:34] | It was also the Fourth of July. | 当天也是美国国庆日 |
[24:36] | And then we made love. | 然后我们做爱了 |
[24:37] | Raw, passionate, desperate love. | 原始 激情 疯狂的爱 |
[24:40] | Okay, then what? | 然后怎样 |
[24:42] | We made love again. | 我们又做了一次 |
[24:45] | – Okay, after that? – And yet again. | -那之后呢 -又做了一次 |
[24:46] | Okay, well, | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:48] | let’s assume you guys | 我们假设你们俩 |
[24:50] | had sex a bunch of times. | 翻来覆去地做爱 |
[24:52] | Can we skip ahead? | 我们能跳过这部分内容吗 |
[24:53] | I thought I’d never see her again. | 我以为我再也见不到她了 |
[24:56] | And then I went to a family dinner that night. | 那天晚上我和家人一起吃饭 |
[24:57] | It was a horrible night. | 那天晚上糟透了 |
[24:59] | My dad was all over my brother. | 我爸爸一直在数落我弟弟 |
[25:01] | You are such a disappointment. | 你真叫我失望 |
[25:04] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[25:05] | It means a lot. | 真是意义非凡 |
[25:07] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[25:09] | Oh, good, you made it. | 太好了 你赶来了 |
[25:10] | I am so sorry I’m late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[25:12] | Traffic was terrible. | 交通太堵了 |
[25:14] | Ah, yes, | 是的 |
[25:15] | the deal Rose was trying to close, | 这就是萝丝在努力搞定的生意 |
[25:17] | it was Emilio. | 搞定意米利奥 |
[25:18] | You’re dating my father? | 你在跟我爸爸约会吗 |
[25:19] | Please lower your voice. | 拜托你小声点儿 |
[25:23] | What about last night? | 那昨天晚上算什么 |
[25:25] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[25:28] | I really, I do have feelings for him. | 我对他确实有感觉 |
[25:30] | I… | 我 |
[25:31] | It’s getting serious. | 这段感情是认真的 |
[25:33] | Look, I just, I… | 听着 我只是 我 |
[25:35] | I think I needed to be with a woman | 我当时觉得需要找个女人 |
[25:38] | one last time, you know? | 告别女同身份 明白吗 |
[25:40] | Just… | 然后… |
[25:41] | get it out of my system. | 从此去爱男人 |
[25:45] | Yeah, I get it. | 好 我明白了 |
[25:47] | I mean, I have a girlfriend anyway. | 无论如何 我还有个女朋友 |
[25:49] | Her name’s Allison, | 她叫艾莉森 |
[25:51] | and she loves to have sex in bathrooms. | 她喜欢在浴室里做爱 |
[25:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:56] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[26:04] | You have some… | 你的衬衫… |
[26:06] | mashed potatoes on your shirt. | 沾上土豆泥了 |
[26:09] | Can I get a glass of water, please? | 能给我杯水吗 |
[26:12] | Is that allowed? | 允许喝水吗 |
[26:13] | Again, you’re not under arrest. | 再说一次 你不是被捕 |
[26:15] | You can have anything you want. | 你想干什么就干什么 |
[26:16] | So if you can bring me | 那你明天早上 |
[26:18] | my black dress in the morning? | 能把我的黑连衣裙带来吗 |
[26:19] | Sure, no problem. | 当然没问题 |
[26:21] | Thanks. I just don’t want to leave him alone tonight. | 谢谢 今晚我不想留他独自一人 |
[26:24] | Yeah, I get it. | 好的 我明白 |
[26:26] | How’s he holding up? | 他还撑得住吧 |
[26:30] | He seems… | 他看起来 |
[26:32] | okay right now. | 现在还不错 |
[26:34] | You know, he’s just making arrangements for the funeral | 他正在安排葬礼的事情 |
[26:36] | and talking to his lawyer about business. | 还有跟他的律师商量公司的事 |
[26:38] | Well, people cope in different ways. | 人们应对悲痛的方式各有不同 |
[26:40] | Yeah, I know. I… | 没错 我知道 我… |
[26:42] | I just don’t know what he needs | 我只是不知道他有何需要 |
[26:45] | or how to help him. | 或是该怎么帮助他 |
[26:47] | Well, just be there for him, I think. | 我想你留在那里陪着他就好 |
[26:49] | That’s all you can do. | 这也是你唯一能做的 |
[26:51] | I just… | 我只是 |
[26:52] | I did something really stupid today, | 今天我做了件非常愚蠢的事情 |
[26:54] | and I-I’m just worried | 所以我很担心 |
[26:55] | that he’s not gonna trust me enough | 他可能没那么信任我了 |
[26:57] | to open up, you know? | 不会跟我吐露心声 |
[27:00] | For some of us, it’s hard, | 我们当中就是有些人 |
[27:02] | talking about feelings and stuff. | 不愿向别人吐露心声 |
[27:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:29] | Luisa? | 路易莎 |
[27:31] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[27:33] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[27:34] | How am I? | 我好吗 |
[27:36] | You put me in a mental institution. | 你把我搞进了精神病院 |
[27:38] | You killed my father! | 你杀了我父亲 |
[27:39] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[27:42] | Why are we only seeing her back? | 为什么我们只能看到她的后背 |
[27:44] | But this plan, it’s been in the works for years. | 但是这个计划已经酝酿多年 |
[27:47] | Oh, maybe she’s changed her face. | 也许是她已经改头换面了 |
[27:49] | Before we met. | 早在我们相遇之前 |
[27:51] | Why are you calling me? | 你为什么给我打电话 |
[27:53] | Because how I feel about you, | 因为我对你的感觉 |
[27:55] | what we have, that was the only thing in my life | 我们曾经那段情是我过去这五年中 |
[27:57] | this past five years that was real. | 唯一真实的事情 |
[28:00] | And you once said that you wanted to run away with me. | 你曾说过你想和我一起远走高飞 |
[28:04] | Do you still? | 你还愿意吗 |
[28:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[28:21] | Petra called a board meeting an hour from now. | 一小时后佩特拉召开董事会 |
[28:24] | It’s a power play. | 这是高压攻势 |
[28:25] | She’s got no shame. | 她毫无廉耻 |
[28:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:29] | It really was a beautiful service. | 葬礼真的很不错 |
[28:35] | I, um, I need to go talk to my sister. | 我要去找我姐姐谈些事情 |
[28:38] | – Do you mind? – No, of course not. | -你介意吗 -当然不介意 |
[28:58] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:00] | Yeah, I just… | 还好 我只是 |
[29:03] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我无法相信他去世了 |
[29:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:09] | I’m so sorry, Lu. | 对不起 路 |
[29:13] | For not believing you. | 对不起 我没相信你 |
[29:16] | For everything. | 以及所有的事情 |
[29:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:18] | I appreciate that. | 感激不尽 |
[29:22] | And listen, I know this is the worst time in the world, | 听着 我知道现在是最难过的时候 |
[29:26] | and trust me, I don’t want to be thinking about this. | 相信我 我也不想去想这件事 |
[29:28] | – What? – Business. | -什么事 -酒店生意 |
[29:31] | I don’t want anything to do with it. | 我不想和酒店扯上任何的关系 |
[29:32] | I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[29:33] | but now that Dad is gone, | 但是爸爸去世了 |
[29:36] | we each own a third of the Marbella. | 我们每人都有玛贝拉三分之一的股份 |
[29:38] | And Petra, she owns the other third. | 而佩特拉拥有另外的三分之一 |
[29:41] | So, if you assign your shares to me, | 如果你把你的股份转让给我 |
[29:45] | I can overpower her. | 我就能压制她了 |
[29:46] | Is that why you apologized to me? | 这就是你来向我道歉的原因吗 |
[29:48] | Because you want my shares? | 因为你想要我的股份 |
[29:50] | No, I was just… | 不是 我只是 |
[29:52] | Petra’s calling a board meeting in an hour. | 佩特拉一小时后召开董事会 |
[29:53] | I have to think practically, that’s it. | 我不得不从实际情况去考虑 仅此而已 |
[29:56] | No, you have to think about the fact that you and Dad | 不 你得想想你和爸爸 |
[29:59] | locked me up in a mental institution. | 把我关在精神病院里这一事实 |
[30:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:03] | And when you were sick with cancer, | 在你患了癌症的时候 |
[30:06] | I was there for you. | 是我陪伴在你身边 |
[30:09] | Look, things got messed up. | 事情变得一团糟 |
[30:10] | Yeah, they did. | 没错 |
[30:13] | Want to know why? | 想知道原因吗 |
[30:14] | Because of money. | 都是因为钱 |
[30:17] | I meant what I said when I got back from the Ashram. | 我从修行所回来时所说的话都是真的 |
[30:19] | Money is the root of all of our problems, | 钱财是我们所有问题的根源 |
[30:22] | and I want out. | 我不想再卷入其中 |
[30:24] | So, yeah. | 所以好的 |
[30:26] | You can have my shares. | 我可以把股份给你 |
[30:29] | And if you don’t mind, I-I want to be alone now. | 如果你不介意 我现在想一个人独处 |
[30:35] | Thanks for coming today. | 谢谢你今天过来 |
[30:36] | It really meant a lot. | 对我真的很重要 |
[30:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:40] | In such sad days, it helps people to see a celebrity. | 在这样悲伤的日子 看到明星有助缓解伤痛 |
[30:44] | And like you said, | 正如你所说的 |
[30:46] | we are a part of each other’s lives now. | 我们现在是彼此生活中的一部分了 |
[30:48] | No matter what happens. | 不管发生什么事 |
[30:50] | So does that mean you made a decision about Mexico? | 这么说你决定去墨西哥了 |
[30:53] | No. | 没 |
[30:54] | Not yet, | 还没决定 |
[30:55] | but your mother thinks I should go. | 但是你母亲认为我应该去 |
[30:57] | – Come on. – That’s what she said. | -别这样 -她就是这么说的 |
[30:59] | That I should do what makes me happy. | 她说我应该做一些令自己开心的事 |
[31:03] | Would it have made a difference if she said something else? | 如果她没这么说 你会好受些吗 |
[31:06] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[31:10] | Okay, you two, | 好吧 你们俩 |
[31:11] | we were just at a funeral, and if that doesn’t say | 我们刚从葬礼回来 如果那都不能说明 |
[31:13] | that life is too short, I don’t know what does. | 人生苦短 那我不知道什么才算是了 |
[31:15] | So you two are gonna tell each other | 所以你们俩要告诉对方 |
[31:16] | how you feel honestly right now. | 自己真实的内心感受 |
[31:19] | Go. | 来吧 |
[31:22] | Okay, Mom, you go first. | 好了 妈妈 你先说 |
[31:23] | Rogelio is… | 罗格里奥是 |
[31:25] | Dad? | 叫爸爸 |
[31:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:28] | Dad is considering going to Mexico. | 爸爸在考虑要去墨西哥 |
[31:31] | How does that make you feel? | 对此你有何感受 |
[31:34] | You know. | 你们知道的 |
[31:36] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不知道 |
[31:37] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[31:39] | I guess… | 我想 |
[31:41] | I’d be… bummed. | 我会很失望吧 |
[31:43] | Bummed? | 失望吗 |
[31:45] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[31:47] | We can work with bummed? | 我们来谈谈失望 |
[31:48] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[31:50] | His turn. | 轮到他了 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:53] | Mom said she would feel bummed. | 妈妈说她会觉得很失望 |
[31:55] | How would you feel if you were far away from her? | 如果你远离她 你会有何感受 |
[31:59] | I would feel | 我的感觉 |
[32:00] | like… Santos felt | 会和桑托斯 |
[32:03] | when he was separated from Blanca. | 与布兰卡分开时的感受一样 |
[32:06] | Okay, now real world version. | 说说你在现实中的感受 |
[32:08] | – I’d be devastated. – Why? | -我会不知所措 -为什么 |
[32:10] | Because I have very strong feelings for your mother. | 因为我对你母亲的爱很深 |
[32:12] | And I would like to see where things go. | 我梦想着我们的未来 |
[32:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:16] | – Of course. – Go on, Mom. | -当然 -到你了 妈妈 |
[32:17] | Tell him how you feel. | 告诉他你的感受 |
[32:18] | I have really strong feelings | 我对你的感情 |
[32:19] | for you, too, and I don’t want you to leave. | 也非常强烈 所以我不想你走 |
[32:21] | Then I won’t go. I will stay | 那我就不走 我会留下来 |
[32:22] | and work on Esteban’s show. | 参加埃斯特班的肥皂剧 |
[32:24] | But you hate him. | 可是你讨厌他 |
[32:26] | And what if you hate it? A-and if you do it for me | 如果你为我留下来 |
[32:28] | and-and you don’t like it, I don’t know, you might blame me. | 而你却不喜欢 我说不好 也许你会怪我 |
[32:30] | Never. And I will shine on Esteban’s show | 绝对不会 我会在埃斯特班的肥皂剧里 |
[32:32] | the way I always shine! | 表现得像以往一样出色 |
[32:34] | Even brighter because you will be by my side. | 而且有你在身边 我会更加出色 |
[32:40] | There has been an awakening. | 觉醒的时刻到了 |
[32:44] | Have you felt it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[32:56] | Bueno. | 好吧 |
[33:02] | Seriously, was it that difficult | 说真的 让他们俩 |
[33:04] | for them to tell each other how they feel? | 互诉内心感受有这么难吗 |
[33:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:22] | I don’t think Rafael feels safe with me. | 我觉得拉斐尔和我在一起没有安全感 |
[33:25] | We got into a fight earlier and I didn’t trust him. | 我们之前吵了一架 而我不相信他 |
[33:28] | Which… hurt. | 这令人很伤心 |
[33:30] | And I get that. | 我明白的 |
[33:32] | Bueno… | 好吧 |
[33:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:44] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:46] | So, how do I fix it? | 那我要怎么补救 |
[33:48] | Thank you all so much for meeting. | 非常感谢你们来参加会议 |
[33:49] | Look, I know it’s short notice, but I thought | 我知道这是临时通知 但是我想 |
[33:51] | it would be a good time to talk about our game plan | 现在是个讨论公司发展策略的 |
[33:53] | – moving forward. – That’s great. | -好时机 -很好 |
[33:55] | Luisa’s here to formally assign her shares over to me. | 路易莎现在正式把她的股份转让给我 |
[33:58] | Which means I am still in charge. | 也就是说我还是负责人 |
[34:00] | Actually, Rafael, | 其实 拉斐尔 |
[34:01] | I’ve changed my mind about the shares. | 关于股份问题 我改变主意了 |
[34:08] | I thought you didn’t want to have | 你不是说你不想和酒店 |
[34:09] | anything to do with this hotel. | 有任何牵扯吗 |
[34:10] | I don’t. I’m assigning my shares to Petra. | 没错 所以我把股份转让给佩特拉 |
[34:14] | What? Are you crazy?! | 什么 你疯了吧 |
[34:16] | No, actually, I’m not crazy. | 没 事实上我根本没疯 |
[34:19] | Okay, I should probably explain. | 好吧 也许我该解释一下 |
[34:20] | Remember when this happened? | 还记得这段场景吗 |
[34:22] | I meant what I said when I got back from the Ashram. | 我从修行所回来时所说的话都是真的 |
[34:25] | Money is the root of all of our problems. | 钱财是我们所有问题的根源 |
[34:27] | And I want out. | 我不想再卷入其中 |
[34:29] | So, yeah. | 所以好的 |
[34:31] | You can have my shares. | 我可以把股份给你 |
[34:49] | Luisa? | 路易莎 |
[34:52] | I… I saw you here. | 我看到你在这 |
[34:55] | And I-I… | 我 |
[34:57] | well, I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我只是想说我很难过 |
[35:01] | Your father was always good to me. | 你父亲一直对我很好 |
[35:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:04] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[35:08] | I want to apologize to you. | 我想跟你道歉 |
[35:11] | We never got along. | 我们一直相处不好 |
[35:12] | And that’s my fault. | 都是我的原因 |
[35:14] | But a day like today… | 但是像今天这样 |
[35:16] | it makes you reflect. | 让我反省了一下 |
[35:18] | That’s what my shaman says, anyway. | 那个萨满巫师也是这么说的 |
[35:20] | You have a shaman? | 你找了个萨满巫师吗 |
[35:24] | Yes. Uh… | 是的 |
[35:26] | I went to an ashram a few weeks ago. | 几周前我去了一个修行所 |
[35:28] | I know, I know, I know it sounds silly. | 我知道 我知道这听起来很傻 |
[35:30] | No. It doesn’t. | 没有 一点也不傻 |
[35:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:35] | I wish Rafael would consider an ashram. | 我倒觉得拉斐尔该找个修行所 |
[35:38] | He’s so… | 他有点 |
[35:41] | misguided, you know? | 走火入魔了 你懂吗 |
[35:44] | Money | 钱 |
[35:45] | is destroying your life. | 是万恶之源 |
[35:46] | You’re not relating to people as people anymore. | 你不再把交流对象当人看待 |
[35:49] | We’re all just financial liabilities to you. | 我们对于你来说只是经济负担 |
[35:51] | Luisa, look. | 路易莎 |
[35:52] | I get that you are mad, okay? | 我知道你很生气 |
[35:54] | But, please, do not give Petra your shares. | 但是 千万别把你的股份给佩特拉 |
[35:57] | I’m not giving them to her. | 我没有要把股份给她 |
[35:59] | I’m assigning her my voting rights | 我只是在我去修行所静思的时候 |
[36:01] | while I go to my ashram to think. | 让她代替我履行投票权 |
[36:04] | That is crazy. | 你疯了 |
[36:07] | There you go with that word again. | 你又这么说我 |
[36:10] | Uh, I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[36:11] | I’m gonna take off. | 我该出发了 |
[36:14] | Take care of yourself. | 你照顾好自己 |
[36:17] | Well, I guess that’s settled. | 看来已经决定了 |
[36:20] | So, let’s talk about some changes. | 那我们来看看有哪些变化吧 |
[36:21] | Shall we? | 好吗 |
[36:23] | From now on… | 从现在开始… |
[36:25] | I’m the face of the Marbella. | 我就是玛贝拉的门面 |
[36:31] | To say that Petra | 要说现在佩特拉 |
[36:32] | was on top of the world right now, | 处于世界之巅 |
[36:34] | well, that would be a gross understatement. | 那真是太轻描淡写了 |
[36:37] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你好啊 |
[36:37] | Petra had just made the world | 应该说佩特拉已经将世界 |
[36:39] | her bitch. | 骑于胯下了 |
[36:42] | Uh, what floor? | 请问到几楼 |
[36:44] | And then | 然后 |
[36:45] | she saw her dead ex-lover. | 她看到了她已经挂掉的前任情人 |
[36:47] | Roman? | 你是罗曼吗 |
[36:49] | No. | 不是 |
[36:49] | I-I’m his brother Aaron. | 我…我是他哥哥亚伦 |
[36:53] | Yes. | 是这样啊 |
[36:55] | Yes, of course you are. | 怪不得呢 |
[36:57] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 不好意思 请原谅 |
[36:58] | You just… you look so much like him. | 你真的 看着跟他太像了 |
[37:01] | What is your name? | 请问你是哪位 |
[37:03] | Oh, uh, Petra. | 我是佩特拉 |
[37:05] | Petra. | 是佩特拉 |
[37:06] | Solano? | 索拉诺吗 |
[37:08] | It is so nice to finally meet you. | 真是百闻不如一见啊 |
[37:11] | My brother’s told me so much about you. | 我弟弟经常说起你 |
[37:14] | I look forward to getting to know you. | 我希望能进一步了解你 |
[37:21] | I talked to my agent. | 我跟我的经纪人谈过了 |
[37:22] | I told her that I’m staying here, | 我告诉她我要呆在这儿 |
[37:24] | working on Esteban’s show. | 参加埃斯特班的肥皂剧 |
[37:26] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[37:27] | That I’m stupid. | 说我很傻咯 |
[37:29] | But, hey, you pay agents | 但是 你付钱给经纪人 |
[37:30] | to give their opinion, | 让他们提供建议 |
[37:31] | then you threaten to fire them, | 然后你就威胁要开除他们 |
[37:33] | then you hang up on them, | 接着把电话一挂 |
[37:33] | and then you do whatever you want. | 这样你就能为所欲为啦 |
[37:36] | You are what I want. | 你就是我梦寐以求的 |
[37:41] | Well, you know what I want? | 那你知道我想要什么吗 |
[37:47] | But what about your vow of chastity? | 那你的贞操之誓怎么办 |
[37:49] | You said you wanted to wait to have sex. | 你说做爱这件事要再等等的 |
[37:51] | Yeah, but that was until there was a commitment. | 是啊 等到有承诺了就可以 |
[37:53] | And you just decided to stay in town for me. | 而你刚刚已经决定了要为我留下来 |
[37:56] | That’s a pretty good commitment from where I’m standing. | 从我的角度看 这是个很不错的承诺了 |
[37:58] | It is not the same as marriage. | 但跟承诺婚姻还是有差距的 |
[37:59] | Why are you arguing, man? | 伙计 你为什么要在乎这个呢 |
[38:01] | Why am I arguing? | 我为什么要在乎这个呢 |
[38:13] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[38:14] | You got to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[38:25] | Where’s Luisa? | 路易莎去哪里了 |
[38:26] | How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[38:27] | She took off after the meeting. | 她开完会就走了 |
[38:29] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[38:33] | After Rose sent Luisa a letter, | 在萝丝给了路易莎一封信之后 |
[38:37] | we started monitoring your sister’s phone | 我们就开始监听你姐姐的电话 |
[38:39] | just in case she tried to reach out to her. | 防止她联系她 |
[38:41] | Well, last night, she did. | 可是 昨晚 她真的联系她了 |
[38:42] | Rose asked Luisa to run away with her. | 萝丝叫路易莎和她一起跑路 |
[38:44] | Your sister said no. | 你姐姐拒绝了 |
[38:46] | About an hour ago, she sent | 大约一小时前 她给一个 |
[38:48] | a text to an encoded number. | 加密的号码发了条短信 |
[38:51] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[38:53] | Yup. She’s gone. | 你说对了 她走了 |
[39:12] | I got takeout Chinese. | 我叫了中餐外卖 |
[39:16] | I don’t know what you like to eat when you’re upset. | 我不知道你焦躁的时候都爱吃什么 |
[39:18] | But egg rolls are my go-to. | 但是鸡蛋卷是我的最爱 |
[39:22] | Egg rolls sound great. | 鸡蛋卷听起来还不错 |
[39:25] | Good. | 那就好 |
[39:31] | And, look, you don’t have to tell me | 其实 你不用告诉我 |
[39:32] | the way you’re feeling right now. | 你现在的感觉 |
[39:34] | I-I just want you to know that you can. | 我…我只是想让你知道 |
[39:37] | That you can trust me with whatever | 不管你此刻在想什么或者感受如何 |
[39:39] | you’re feeling or thinking. | 你都可以相信我 与我分享 |
[39:44] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[39:49] | I do. | 真的 |
[39:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:58] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我也爱你 |
[40:01] | And in that moment, | 那一刻 |
[40:02] | it felt like a telenovela again. | 看起来就像是肥皂剧一样 |
[40:05] | But for all the best reasons. | 但是是感人至深的那种 |
[40:13] | And I am so, so sorry | 对于你爸爸去世的事 |
[40:16] | that your father is gone. | 我非常非常遗憾 |
[40:17] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through right now. | 我无法想象你现在承受的痛苦 |
[40:23] | It’s, uh… | 只是 |
[40:25] | just hard. | 很艰难罢了 |
[40:29] | ‘Cause I was a huge disappointment. | 因为我是个令人失望的纨绔子弟 |
[40:30] | No… | 你不是 |
[40:31] | No, I was ’cause he told me. | 我是 因为他亲口这么说 |
[40:35] | And I’m fighting so hard to change that. | 但我现在正努力改变 |
[41:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[41:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[41:05] | Have you been up long? | 你早就醒了吗 |
[41:07] | Mm, little bit. | 一会儿而已 |
[41:09] | Oh, I filled this out. | 对了 我把这个填好了 |
[41:12] | It’s our baby shower questionnaire. | 就是我们的宝宝派对问卷 |
[41:15] | So we can ace that test. | 这样我们就能秒杀那个测试了 |
[41:17] | Aw, that’s sweet. | 你真好 |
[41:20] | Livin’ on a Prayer? | 《活在祈祷中》吗 |
[41:21] | Really? You don’t want to rethink that one? | 确定吗 你真的不重新考虑一下吗 |
[41:23] | That’s a great song. | 这歌多好听啊 |
[41:26] | But I do want to rethink something else. | 但是有些事的确要重新考虑一下 |
[41:27] | Caddyshack? | 《小小球童》那部电影吗 |
[41:33] | Filling this out | 填这个东西 |
[41:35] | made me think about our whole registry thing. | 让我想起了我们上网买婴儿用品的事 |
[41:40] | Jane, what are we doing, huh? | 简 我们究竟在做什么 |
[41:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:46] | You love me. | 你也爱我 |
[41:47] | We’re having a baby. | 我们也有宝宝了 |
[41:48] | This is true. | 的确如此 |
[41:53] | So let’s move in together. | 那我们搬到一起住吧 |