时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[00:02] | Jane was accidentally inseminated with Rafael’s sperm. | 简不小心被人用拉斐尔的精子人工授精了 |
[00:05] | Oh, and the doctor, that happened to be | 而给她人工授精的医生 |
[00:07] | Rafael’s sister Luisa, and Luisa also happened to be | 是拉斐尔的姐姐 路易莎 |
[00:10] | embroiled in an affair with Rose, her stepmother. | 而她跟继母萝丝之前有私情 |
[00:13] | But Rose turned out to be crime lord Sin Rostro, | 萝丝却是犯罪头目西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:15] | and Luisa disappeared, perhaps with her. | 路易莎可能和萝丝一起消失了 |
[00:17] | And you know who was on the case? | 你们知道案件由谁负责吗 |
[00:18] | Jane’s ex-fiance, Detective Michael Cordero. | 简的前未婚夫迈克尔·科尔德罗警探 |
[00:21] | Meanwhile, Jane and Rafael fell in love, but unfortunately, | 其间 简与拉斐尔相爱了 但不幸的是 |
[00:25] | Rafael’s life was falling apart, | 拉斐尔的生活分崩离析 |
[00:27] | so he spiraled and broke up with Jane. | 他崩溃了 还与简分手 |
[00:29] | And speaking of breakups, | 说到分手 |
[00:30] | Jane’s mom was dating Jane’s dad, | 简的妈妈与简的爸爸 |
[00:32] | telenovela star Rogelio de la Vega– | 肥皂剧演员罗格里奥·维嘉再续前缘 |
[00:34] | till this happened. | 直到这件事情发生 |
[00:36] | I… kissed Marco. | 我…亲了马尔科 |
[00:38] | Oh, and we can’t forget Raf’s ex-wife Petra. | 我们也不能忘掉拉斐尔的前妻佩特拉 |
[00:40] | See? She’s had some ups… | 她的人生最近有些大起 |
[00:42] | I’m assigning my shares to Petra. | 我把股份转让给佩特拉 |
[00:43] | and some downs. | 和大落 |
[00:45] | She briefly had a hostage in her room. | 她在房间里暂押了一名人质 |
[00:47] | Oh, and then she realized her mother could walk, | 然后又发现自己的母亲可以走路 |
[00:49] | which made it easier for Magda to push | 这样一来玛格达可以轻松地 |
[00:51] | Jane’s grandmother down the stairs. | 把简的外婆推下楼梯 |
[00:52] | But Alba couldn’t remember | 不过阿尔芭不记得 |
[00:53] | what had happened… until now. | 到底发生了什么 现在她想起来了 |
[00:58] | So let’s see what happens, shall we? | 后续如何 让我们拭目以待 |
[01:01] | In October of 2000, | 在2000年10月 |
[01:02] | the most amazing thing happened… | 年幼的简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦身上 |
[01:05] | to young Jane Gloriana Villanueva. | 发生了一件最美妙的事情 |
[01:08] | She watched her very first telenovela | 她第一次与妈妈和外婆 |
[01:10] | with her mother and grandmother. | 一起看肥皂剧 |
[01:12] | And from that very first moment, | 从那时起 |
[01:14] | she was hooked. | 她就深深迷上了肥皂剧 |
[01:16] | So by the time she was a young woman, | 当她出落成一位亭亭玉立的少女时 |
[01:18] | she was well versed in the language of amnesia. | 她早已熟知失忆的桥段 |
[01:22] | And, of course, | 当然 |
[01:23] | the concept of… recovered memory. | 还有恢复记忆的概念 |
[01:26] | But that didn’t make it any less incredible… | 但当这件事发生在她外婆身上时 |
[01:30] | when it happened to her grandmother. | 事情还是非常不可思议 |
[01:31] | You… remember the accident? | 你记起那场意外了 |
[01:39] | Abuela, you have to tell me everything. | 外婆 把你记起来的都告诉我 |
[01:48] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[01:59] | Get out! | 出去 |
[02:00] | Help! Please help! | 救命 救命 |
[02:10] | And you saw Petra’s mother? | 你看清楚是佩特拉的妈妈推了你 |
[02:22] | Then we have to go to the police. | 那我们就必须报警 |
[02:31] | I know you’re scared about your immigration status, | 我知道你很担心自己非法移民的身份 |
[02:33] | but this is different– this is a crime! | 但这不一样 这是犯罪 |
[02:43] | Abuela… | 外婆 |
[02:47] | Come on, give her some credit. | 拜托 别这么不信任她 |
[02:52] | Mom? | 妈 |
[02:53] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[02:55] | If he wants to be a big baby, well, two can play at that game. | 如果他想装小孩耍赖 咱们就一起玩 |
[02:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:02] | Rogelio broke up with me. | 罗格里奥跟我分手了 |
[03:04] | What? | 什么 |
[03:05] | I told him that I kissed Marco, and… | 我告诉他我吻了马尔科 然后 |
[03:08] | Ma, don’t say anything. | 妈 什么都别说 |
[03:10] | I know. | 我知道是我傻 |
[03:13] | Anyway… he dumped me. | 总而言之 他甩了我 |
[03:16] | Oh, Mom, I’m so sorry. | 妈 我真的很抱歉 |
[03:20] | If it makes you feel any better, Rafael dumped me, too. | 拉斐尔也把我甩了 这样你可能会好受一点 |
[03:23] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[03:36] | A little comfort food. | 来点安慰餐 |
[03:40] | Kvasene uhorky. | 腌黄瓜 |
[03:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:47] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[03:48] | I was so glad when you called. | 我很高兴你打电话给我 |
[03:50] | I knew you’d come back to me. | 我知道你会回到我身边的 |
[03:52] | A girl needs her matka. | 女孩子总是需要母亲 |
[03:56] | Mother, I just didn’t want to be alone | 妈 在与罗曼的烦心事过后 |
[03:57] | after the whole ordeal… | 我只是不想 |
[03:59] | with Roman, but I… haven’t forgiven you. | 一个人待着 但我还没有原谅你 |
[04:02] | All those years of you pretending | 这么多年来 你一直假装 |
[04:04] | you couldn’t walk just to manipulate me? | 不能走路 就为了控制我吗 |
[04:05] | It was to protect you. I was afraid you | 那是为了保护你 我害怕 |
[04:08] | would go back to Milos. | 你又回到米勒身边 |
[04:09] | And that man, he is a monster! | 那个人 他是个禽兽 |
[04:13] | Petra… | 佩特拉 |
[04:15] | please? | 求你原谅我好吗 |
[04:20] | Let me prove myself to you. | 让我向你证明 |
[04:22] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[04:23] | How can I forgive you, Xiomara? | 我怎么能原谅你 希尔玛拉 |
[04:24] | I stayed in Miami for you. | 我为了你留在迈阿密 |
[04:26] | In this ridiculous job! | 做着这份愚蠢的工作 |
[04:45] | And what do you do? | 而你在干什么 |
[04:46] | You betray me, Xiomara. | 你背叛了我 希尔玛拉 |
[04:50] | I must go. | 我得挂了 |
[04:51] | I am being summoned to set… | 我一直被叫去 |
[04:52] | to play a head! | 扮演一颗头 |
[05:01] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[05:06] | I’m afraid you cannot. | 恐怕不行 |
[05:09] | I’ll get to it, then. | 那我就直说了 |
[05:10] | Since you’ve left, our ratings have plummeted. | 你走了以后 我们的收视率大幅下跌 |
[05:13] | Have they? | 是吗 |
[05:14] | Rogelio, you’ve tweeted about it. | 罗格里奥 你还就此发过推特呢 |
[05:17] | Extensively. | 现在大家都知道了 |
[05:18] | What is your point? | 你到底要说什么 |
[05:19] | We want you back. | 我们想让你回来 |
[05:21] | I happen to be very happy here at Galactica. | 可我在《星际激情》这儿很开心 |
[05:25] | It’s quite a challenge to act only with your face… | 只用脸和头发来表演 这对我来说是个 |
[05:27] | – and hair. – Just consider it? | -挑战 -可以再考虑一下吗 |
[05:29] | How would you even bring me back? | 你打算怎么请我回去 |
[05:30] | According to BuzzFeed, | 根据焦点热闻网的统计 |
[05:31] | El Presidente’s stabbing | 总统先生被刺那场戏 |
[05:32] | was one of the 17 most unforgettable death scenes | 是这五年来最令人难忘的十七个 |
[05:35] | of the past five years. | 死亡场景之一 |
[05:36] | We have a pitch. | 我们有回归计划 |
[05:37] | Not that old “Evil twin” Cliché. | 别是那种”邪恶双胞胎”的俗套桥段 |
[05:41] | No. | 不是 |
[05:41] | It involves a Kevlar vest, a burial at sea, amnesia | 回归方式包括防弹背心 海葬 失忆 |
[05:44] | and a super sexy scene where El Presidente emerges | 还有总统先生穿着湿透的衬衫 |
[05:47] | from the water in a soaking-wet shirt. | 从水中出来的超性感场景 |
[05:49] | – Button-down or pullover? – Button-down. | -系扣衫还是套头衫 -系扣衫 |
[05:52] | We’d also offer you | 当然我们也会给你一个 |
[05:52] | an executive producer credit, of course. | 执行制作人的头衔 |
[05:54] | I will think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[05:56] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to get ready for work. | 如果你不介意的话 我得准备工作了 |
[06:04] | Santos is back, | 桑托斯回来了 |
[06:06] | baby…! | 宝贝 |
[06:09] | And speaking of babies… | 说到宝宝 |
[06:14] | All righty, that’s it. | 好了 检查完了 |
[06:16] | The doctor will be right in. | 医生马上就来 |
[06:17] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[06:27] | I am so sorry, Jane. | 真对不起 简 |
[06:31] | That you don’t love me? | 因为你不爱我吗 |
[06:33] | Oh, but he did… | 但是他还爱她 |
[06:35] | despite what he told her. | 尽管他说不爱了 |
[06:38] | That I hurt you. | 因为我伤害了你 |
[06:40] | Rafael knew things between them would settle, | 拉斐尔知道他们之间的事会解决的 |
[06:43] | get better with time. | 会慢慢变好 |
[06:45] | Look, I just want what’s best for our baby. | 我只想给我们的宝宝最好的 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry, can you just stop talking? | 抱歉 你能别说话了吗 |
[06:52] | You just broke up with me yesterday. | 你昨天刚跟我分了手 |
[06:54] | – It’s kind of hard… – I under… I get it. | -太难… -我 我懂了 |
[06:55] | I just need some time. | 我需要一些时间 |
[06:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:59] | Everything’s looking good. | 一切都看上去不错 |
[07:01] | Baby’s weight: 62nd percentile. | 宝宝比62%的同龄宝宝重 |
[07:03] | Baby’s height: 78th percentile. | 比78%的同龄宝宝高 |
[07:06] | But currently, the baby is breech. | 但是现在 宝宝是臀位 |
[07:10] | Uh, breech? | 臀位 |
[07:11] | – What is that again? – He didn’t read the book. | -什么意思 -他没看书 |
[07:14] | I mean, in his defense, | 他的理由是 |
[07:15] | I only asked him to do it three times. | 我只跟他说过三次 |
[07:19] | Head is up here, | 头在上面 |
[07:21] | tush is down here, | 屁股在下面 |
[07:22] | and the baby needs to be head-down | 要自然分娩的话 |
[07:23] | for a natural delivery. | 宝宝必须头朝下 |
[07:25] | – Let’s get you measured. – So… | -我们来量一下 -所以 |
[07:27] | should I be concerned? | 我应该担心吗 |
[07:29] | Oh, no. Not yet. | 不 还不用担心 |
[07:31] | Breech babies often turn themselves. | 臀位的宝宝经常会自己转过来 |
[07:34] | Let’s check again in two weeks. | 两周后再来复查 |
[07:47] | All right, so the bigger the baby gets, | 好吧 宝宝越大 |
[07:50] | the less space it has to flip. | 能翻转的空间就越小 |
[07:52] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[07:53] | I’d definitely like to avoid a C-section, if possible. | 如果可能的话 我想避免剖腹产 |
[07:56] | And I’d like to avoid a version. | 而且我也想避免倒转术 |
[07:58] | That’s a med… | 那是一种医学 |
[07:58] | A medical procedure to turn the baby. | 一种把宝宝转过来的医疗程序 |
[08:02] | I read up when she said it was breech. | 她说是臀位 我就回去看了一下 |
[08:05] | Okay. Cool. | 好 很好 |
[08:06] | These are bent over at home techniques that you can try. | 这是你可以在家试试的弓身疗法 |
[08:08] | I can’t promise they’ll work, but give them a shot. | 我不能保证一定有用 但试试吧 |
[08:11] | And I’ll see you in two weeks. | 两星期后见 |
[08:12] | – Thank you. – Thank you, Doctor. | -谢谢 -谢谢 医生 |
[08:17] | So, is there anything | 所以 有什么 |
[08:20] | that I can… help with? | 我能 帮上忙的吗 |
[08:22] | Oh, no. Looks like I have to do this stuff myself. | 不用 好像我只能自己去做这些 |
[08:26] | Don’t worry, when the baby comes, | 不要担心 宝宝出生以后 |
[08:27] | there will be plenty for you to do. | 有的是活需要你干 |
[08:32] | But for now, well… | 但现在 |
[08:34] | you can’t exactly help me with… elephant walk. | 在学大象走路这件事上 你帮不上我 |
[08:38] | – What are you doing? – To help turn the baby. | -你在干什么 -帮宝宝转过来 |
[08:41] | Using gravity, right? You pull her down… | 利用重力 对吗 把她往下拉 |
[08:44] | and then around, and then down. | 再转一下 再往下 |
[08:47] | Well, I can’t have a serious conversation with you like this. | 我没法跟这样的你进行严肃对话 |
[08:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | I needed a break, anyway. | 反正我要休息一下 |
[08:53] | Your father won’t answer my calls. | 你爸爸不接我的电话 |
[08:58] | He had his assistant move my stuff from our… | 他让助理把我的东西从我们的 |
[09:01] | his house. | 他的房子里搬出来了 |
[09:02] | He even blocked me on Twitter. | 他还在推特上拉黑了我 |
[09:04] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:05] | Mom, he’s angry. | 妈妈 他生气了 |
[09:06] | But it was one mistake. | 但那只是一个错误 |
[09:09] | One… stupid, meant-nothing mistake | 一个愚蠢的 毫无意义的错误 |
[09:11] | that I wish I could take back. | 我真心希望没犯的错误 |
[09:16] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[09:17] | So can you tell him that? | 你能跟他说说吗 |
[09:20] | – What? – Maybe if he hears it from you, you know? | -什么 -也许他会听你的 你懂的 |
[09:23] | How sorry I am. | 我有多后悔 |
[09:24] | I wouldn’t ask, | 我也不想麻烦你 |
[09:25] | but… I’m out of options. | 但是我别无选择了 |
[09:30] | It’s a good option. | 这是个好方法 |
[09:31] | Okay, look, time-shares would mean a cash influx now, | 分时享用意味着现金收入 |
[09:33] | which is what we need. | 这正是我们需要的 |
[09:34] | No, what we need is time. | 不 我们需要的是时间 |
[09:36] | We’ll take out another loan to cover the balloon payment | 我们再贷一笔款还清分期的尾款 |
[09:38] | until we ride this out. | 直到我们度过这个难关 |
[09:39] | Another risky move is not the answer. | 不能再冒险了 |
[09:41] | Neither is rebranding the hotel. | 重新打造这家酒店也不行 |
[09:43] | Hey there. | 你们好啊 |
[09:46] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[09:47] | Ah, yes, you remember | 对了 你们记得 |
[09:48] | Rafael’s sister Luisa, right? | 拉斐尔的姐姐路易莎 对吧 |
[09:50] | Luisa. | 路易莎 |
[09:59] | Where have you been? The police have been looking for you. | 你去哪了 警方到处在找你 |
[10:01] | I know. I left them a voice mail the second I got back stateside. | 我知道 我一回国就给他们留语音信息了 |
[10:06] | Uh, were you… were you with Rose? | 你之前跟萝丝在一起吗 |
[10:09] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[10:10] | She’s a murderer that killed her father. | 她是谋杀亲父的杀人凶手 |
[10:12] | I went back to my ashram in Peru | 我回到了秘鲁的修行所 |
[10:15] | to get over her, | 就为了忘记她 |
[10:16] | and I did. | 而且我做到了 |
[10:19] | As a matter of fact… | 其实 |
[10:20] | Hey, Juice. | 果汁 |
[10:22] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[10:23] | This… is my new girlfriend, | 这是我的新女友 |
[10:26] | the one and only… | 独一无二的 |
[10:28] | Juicy Jordan. | 橘滋·乔丹 |
[10:30] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:32] | Oh, you probably just don’t | 你们大概认不出 |
[10:33] | recognize her outside of the ring. | 赛场之外的她 |
[10:34] | Out of the ring? | 赛场外 |
[10:35] | I’m a pro wrestler. | 我是专业摔跤选手 |
[10:36] | Yeah, you are. | 没错 你是 |
[10:42] | Wow, that’s terrific. | 真厉害 |
[10:43] | And, um… how did you two meet? | 那你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[10:45] | Oh, our first day in the sweat lodge, | 我们第一次在汗蒸房遇见 |
[10:48] | Juicy just… she just got way too hot. | 橘滋真的是太性感[热]了 |
[10:50] | And I mean that in the medical sense. | 我指的是体温过高 |
[10:52] | Although… look at her. | 虽然也性感到爆 |
[10:54] | – Look at you. – I can’t. | -看看你 -我不能 |
[10:56] | I’m too busy looking at you. | 我忙着看你呢 |
[11:01] | So… what brought you back? | 那你怎么回来了 |
[11:04] | Well, the hotel is in trouble, | 酒店有麻烦了 |
[11:07] | so Juicy encouraged me to reach out to our accountant, | 所以橘滋让我联系我们的会计师 |
[11:10] | and he told me that our profits | 他告诉我 我们的盈利 |
[11:11] | are down and we lost our liquor license. | 下滑了 卖酒执照也被吊销了 |
[11:14] | So we discussed it | 所以我们商量 |
[11:16] | and decided that it’s about time | 决定我应该回来 |
[11:17] | that I help right this ship. | 让酒店重回正轨了 |
[11:19] | – Right it? How, exactly? – I don’t know yet. | -重回正轨 具体怎么做 -我还不知道 |
[11:22] | But I have an IQ of 152 and I basically | 但是我智商152 而且我差不多 |
[11:24] | got through med school drunk, | 醉醺醺的就从医学院毕业了 |
[11:26] | so I’ll figure it out. | 所以我会想出办法的 |
[11:27] | Oh, and… obviously, | 还有 显然 |
[11:29] | I’m gonna take back control of my shares. | 我要拿回我那部分股份的掌控权 |
[11:30] | – What, now? – Definitely. | -什么 现在 -当然 |
[11:32] | I mean, from what I heard, | 据我所知 |
[11:34] | it looks like I’m the tiebreaking vote | 是采用分时享用 |
[11:35] | in this time-share versus new loan decision. | 还是继续贷款 决定票在我手里 |
[11:38] | Huh. That’s a surprise. | 这倒是出人意料 |
[11:40] | Also in for a surprise– our Jane. | 还有一个出乎简意料的事 |
[11:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[11:48] | I work in the kitchen. | 我是帮厨 |
[11:50] | Here. | 给你 |
[11:51] | Clean glasses for the bar. | 这是吧台的干净杯子 |
[11:54] | I know what you did. | 我知道你都做了什么 |
[11:56] | – Excuse me? – You pushed my grandmother down the stairs. | -你说什么 -你把我外婆推下了楼梯 |
[12:00] | Well, if that were true, | 如果那是真的 |
[12:02] | I would be in jail, no? | 我不是应该在监狱吗 |
[12:04] | And I am not. | 但我没在 |
[12:07] | Take the glasses to the bar. | 把这些杯子送到吧台去 |
[12:22] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[12:24] | I want your mother out of this hotel. | 我要你妈妈离开这家酒店 |
[12:26] | – Excuse me? – She pushed my grandmother down the stairs | -你说什么 -她把我外婆推下了楼梯 |
[12:28] | and almost killed her. | 差点害死了她 |
[12:29] | – What are you talking about? – Attempted murder. | -你在说什么 -蓄意谋杀 |
[12:32] | And I’m going to make sure that she pays for it. | 我一定要让她付出代价 |
[12:45] | Abuela. | 外婆 |
[12:47] | I saw Magda today. | 我今天见到玛格达了 |
[12:49] | She’s working at the Marbella. | 她在玛贝拉工作 |
[12:54] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[12:55] | Oh, hey, Ma. | 你好 妈妈 |
[12:58] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[13:00] | Nothing, just, like, a Rafael thing. | 没事 只是跟拉斐尔有关 |
[13:09] | Okay, you’re scaring me– what happened? | 越说越吓人了 发生了什么 |
[13:14] | Petra’s mom pushed her down the stairs. | 佩特拉的妈妈把她推下了楼梯 |
[13:15] | – What? – Yeah, and now Abuela | -什么 -没错 现在外婆 |
[13:16] | doesn’t want to go to the police | 不想报警 |
[13:17] | because she’s undocumented. | 因为她是非法移民 |
[13:18] | – That bitch needs to go to jail! – See? | -那臭娘们必须得进监狱 -听到没 |
[13:22] | – I am calm! – She’s calm. | -我很冷静 -她很冷静 |
[13:24] | Come on, there’s got to be something we can do. | 拜托 一定能做些什么 |
[13:26] | There is. | 确实有 |
[13:28] | Michael can help us. | 迈克尔能帮我们 |
[13:30] | He’s done it before. | 他之前就帮过 |
[13:31] | – What? – Mom, when you were in the hospital, | -什么 -妈 你住院的时候 |
[13:33] | some immigration stuff came up, and… | 遇到些移民问题 |
[13:36] | Michael made it go away. | 迈克尔帮我们搞定了 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[13:42] | He asked me not to. | 他让我别告诉你 |
[13:43] | He didn’t want you to think that he did it | 他不想让你觉得他这么做是为了 |
[13:44] | to get you back or anything. | 让你重新回到他身边 |
[13:54] | Jane. What are you doing here? | 简 你怎么来了 |
[13:57] | Sometimes there just aren’t words | 有时候有种感激 |
[13:59] | to express the kind of gratitude one is feeling. | 无法用语言来形容 |
[14:08] | You saved my grandmother. | 你救了我外婆 |
[14:10] | Thank you, thank you, thank you so, so much. | 谢谢 谢谢 太感谢你了 |
[14:14] | Your mother wasn’t supposed to tell you that. | 你妈妈不该告诉你的 |
[14:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:18] | But she did because… | 但她告诉我了 因为 |
[14:21] | we need your help again. | 我们需要你再帮个忙 |
[14:22] | I just got off the phone with the police. | 我刚和警察通完电话 |
[14:24] | They want to bring us both in for questioning | 他们要把我们两个叫去问话 |
[14:26] | in relation to an attempted homicide. | 与一起杀人未遂有关 |
[14:29] | Uh, Mother? Mother. | 妈妈 妈 |
[14:38] | Did you have anything to do with this… | 你和这场楼梯意外 |
[14:42] | stair incident? | 有关系吗 |
[14:44] | Mother, did you push her? | 妈妈 你推她了吗 |
[14:46] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那样做 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[14:49] | Unless, for example, | 但是假如 |
[14:51] | that woman found out that | 那个女人发现 |
[14:53] | there was a hostage in your room. | 你的房间里有一个人质 |
[14:56] | Then I would have to try to keep her quiet | 那样的话我必须让她安静点 |
[14:58] | to keep you out of prison, no? | 确保你不会进监狱 不是吗 |
[15:01] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[15:04] | Tell me your sins, my daughter. | 告诉我你的罪过 我的孩子 |
[15:27] | Is your back feeling any better? | 你的背感觉好些了吗 |
[15:34] | I’m sure this priest, uh, | 我确定这个神父 |
[15:36] | understood your invitation as a form of friendship. | 把你的邀请看做是一种友情 |
[15:40] | A friendship he would very much like. | 一段他十分渴望的友情 |
[15:44] | So go in peace and serve the Lord our God. | 所以请放心 信奉上帝吧 |
[15:48] | And would you like to have lunch after physical therapy? | 理疗之后你想一起吃饭吗 |
[15:52] | Spirituality & Colonics. | 灵性与洗肠 |
[15:54] | Trying to bribe my sister into voting your way? | 想收买我姐姐赞成你的提案吗 |
[15:58] | Seriously? | 玩真的 |
[16:04] | Sloopy Sweets! | 什锦糖 |
[16:06] | My favorite. Oh, my God, Juicy, | 我的最爱 天呐 橘滋 |
[16:08] | we used to eat these as kids. | 我们小时候总吃这糖 |
[16:12] | I’ve finished reading your proposals, | 我看了你们的提案 |
[16:16] | and… | 然后 |
[16:18] | I still need more time weighing out the pros and the cons. | 我还需要点时间权衡一下 |
[16:20] | But in the meantime, | 不过 与此同时 |
[16:22] | we have an idea for a short-term cash windfall. | 我们有个能短时间赚大钱的主意 |
[16:25] | Well, actually, it was Juicy’s idea. | 其实是橘滋的主意 |
[16:27] | She has this incredible brain for business. | 她有发达的商业头脑 |
[16:30] | Did you know she has her own line of velour sweatpants? | 你们知道吗 她有自己的丝绒运动裤品牌 |
[16:34] | Oh, okay. Well, they’re not aren’t actually hers, | 好吧 其实不是她的 |
[16:36] | but still– she looks amazing in them. | 不过 她穿着仍然很好看 |
[16:38] | So, Luisa, | 路易莎 |
[16:40] | tell us about your idea. | 说说你的主意 |
[16:43] | Melee at the Marbella. | 玛贝拉酒店格斗赛 |
[16:48] | Professional wrestling match. | 职业摔跤大赛 |
[16:50] | – Here? – Right in the lounge. | -在这儿 -就在大厅 |
[16:52] | I’ll face off in the ring | 我会在擂台上 |
[16:53] | against my nemesis, Candy Crunch. | 和我的死对头碎奶甜心一决高下 |
[16:59] | People go nuts for a Juicy versus Candy matchup. | 看橘滋和甜心对决人们会疯狂的 |
[17:02] | And we can attract a whole new crowd, definitely | 毫无疑问 我们会吸引新的客户 |
[17:03] | make some extra cash– what do you think? | 绝对可以赚上一笔 你们怎么看 |
[17:08] | I love the idea. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[17:11] | So much fun. | 太好玩了 |
[17:13] | Tell her this can’t happen. | 告诉她那是不可能的 |
[17:14] | No, you tell her. | 不 你告诉她 |
[17:16] | Oh, no, I’m not telling her anything. | 才不 我不会告诉她任何事 |
[17:17] | Well, neither am I. | 我也不会 |
[17:23] | Looks like we’ll be having a wrestling match | 看来在玛贝拉酒店要迎来 |
[17:24] | at the Marbella, then. | 一场摔跤比赛了 |
[17:25] | Perfect. Can’t wait. | 太好了 迫不及待 |
[17:41] | Action. | 开拍 |
[18:07] | Cut! | 停 |
[18:08] | Jane. | 简 |
[18:10] | What a wonderful surprise. | 你怎么来啦 |
[18:12] | Wow, that was quite the entrance. | 哇 这开场真不错 |
[18:14] | Isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[18:16] | Would you like to go to my remodeled | 你想不想来我改造过的 |
[18:18] | actor’s dressing room | 更衣室 |
[18:19] | or my new producer’s corner office | 或者我作为新任制片人的 |
[18:22] | with a fantastic ocean view? | 带海景的办公室 |
[18:24] | Um, oh, you know, the quiet little corner | 那个地牢边的小角落 |
[18:26] | right there by the dungeon’s fine. | 就不错 |
[18:28] | Dungeon’s fine. Okay. | 地牢就行 好的 |
[18:30] | So… | 那么 |
[18:32] | it’s about Mom. | 是关于妈妈的 |
[18:34] | – What? – I’ve never seen her like this. | -什么 -我从没见过她这样子 |
[18:36] | And I know she messed up, got… | 我知道她搞砸了 |
[18:39] | S-Stop, Jane, please. I thought you came here | 别说了 简 我以为你来这儿 |
[18:41] | to support my triumphant return as Santos. | 是来支持桑托斯华丽回归的 |
[18:44] | Not to support your cheating mother’s agenda to get me back. | 不是为了你的偷情妈妈与我重归于好 |
[18:47] | I’m sorry. She’s just so upset. | 对不起 她只是太失落了 |
[18:51] | – As am I. – Dad. | -我也是 -爸爸 |
[18:53] | – It was just a kiss. – Just a kiss? | -只不过是个吻而已 -只是个吻 |
[18:55] | It starts with just a kiss. | 一切从一个吻开始 |
[18:58] | And it ends with a tabloid photo | 以一张她溜出 |
[19:00] | of her sneaking out of a rap superstar’s hotel room. | 一个说唱明星房间的小报照片结束 |
[19:05] | Is that some kind of metaphor? | 这是什么比喻吗 |
[19:07] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[19:08] | My first wife did just that. | 我的第一任妻子就是这么做的 |
[19:10] | So this is the baggage you’re dealing with. | 这就是你要解决的麻烦 |
[19:15] | Okay, well, this was a very different situation. | 这个情况完全不同 |
[19:18] | He was humiliated. You obviously touched a nerve. | 他觉得很丢脸 显然你戳到他痛处了 |
[19:20] | But don’t you think he should at least talk to me? | 但你不觉得他起码该和我谈谈吗 |
[19:22] | Yes, but I also think you shouldn’t have kissed Marco. | 是的 但我也觉得你不该亲马尔科 |
[19:28] | Hang on. It’s Rafael. | 等一下 是拉斐尔 |
[19:39] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[19:40] | What? | 做到什么 |
[19:40] | Move on from Rafael. Because I can’t with Rogelio. | 放下拉斐尔 因为我放不下罗格里奥 |
[19:47] | I mean, once he told me he didn’t love me, I had no choice. | 他跟我说他不爱我之后 我就没得选了 |
[19:50] | The problem is, is you did not get closure. | 问题在于 你没放下 |
[19:52] | Exactly. Okay… | 没错 |
[19:55] | where is that music coming from? | 音乐从哪来的 |
[19:57] | Oh, that’s my pants. | 裤子里的手机放的 |
[20:01] | It’s supposed to encourage the baby to turn towards the music. | 是用来让宝宝转向的音乐 |
[20:07] | I just can’t be in the middle, okay? | 我不能夹在中间 |
[20:09] | – Carrying messages between you and Dad. I… – I know. | -在你和老爸之间捎口信 -我知道 |
[20:11] | I just need to get in the same room with him | 我只想和他一起待一会 |
[20:14] | so we can talk, face to face. | 这样我们就能面对面地聊聊 |
[20:21] | Let’s start with an easy question. | 我们从简单的问题开始吧 |
[20:23] | Where were you after the Palomas? | 在金鸽奖之后你去了哪 |
[20:24] | – In my room. – Were you alone? | -在我房间里 -一个人吗 |
[20:27] | Just her and her hostage. | 只有她和她的人质 |
[20:28] | No. I was with my daughter. | 不 和我女儿一起 |
[20:31] | I was resting with my mother. | 当时我和我妈妈正在休息 |
[20:33] | And then that woman, Alba, | 然后那个女人阿尔芭 |
[20:35] | banged on the door. | 用力地敲门 |
[20:37] | What’d she want? | 她想怎样 |
[20:38] | She was obviously quite drunk. | 显然她喝得很醉 |
[20:40] | Very drunk. | 酩酊大醉 |
[20:42] | My mother told her to go away. | 我妈妈叫她走 |
[20:43] | And that was that. | 就是这样 |
[20:44] | Care to explain the man’s voice | 能解释一下从你房间发出的 |
[20:46] | crying out for help in your room? | 男人的求救声吗 |
[20:48] | Must have been the TV. | 肯定是电视里发出的 |
[20:50] | We were watching a telenovela. | 我们当时在看肥皂剧 |
[20:52] | They can get very dramatic. | 肥皂剧都是这么夸张的 |
[20:54] | They lied. | 她们在撒谎 |
[20:55] | They both lied, Michael. | 两人都是 迈克尔 |
[20:57] | I know. Now we got them on record telling their version, | 我知道 现在我们记录了她们的供词 |
[21:00] | so we just prove it’s not true. | 只要证明她们在说谎就行了 |
[21:02] | Okay. How do we do that? | 要怎么证明 |
[21:05] | Oh, I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[21:06] | We either prove Petra wasn’t actually in the room, | 要么证明佩特拉当时并不在房间里 |
[21:09] | or we find the guy Abuela heard. | 要么找到是谁发出的叫喊声 |
[21:11] | I’ll get room service records, | 我去查客房服务记录 |
[21:12] | – key card records… – What? | -房卡记录 -怎么了 |
[21:15] | 女子冠军拳击赛 玛贝拉酒店格斗赛 | |
[21:16] | Uh, is there a… wrestling match going on? | 最近这里要举办摔跤比赛吗 |
[21:20] | I have no idea why that’s happening. | 我完全不知道怎么会有这种事 |
[21:23] | Rafael and I aren’t exactly on chatty terms these days. | 这几天我和拉斐尔不太说话 |
[21:26] | Oh, I’m-I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:29] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[21:31] | Yes. ‘Cause he’s the father of your child, | 是的 因为他是你孩子的父亲 |
[21:33] | and I’d imagine that’d be hard for you. | 我能想象这对你来说有多难 |
[21:35] | Go to your shift. I’ll let you know if I hear anything. | 去上班吧 如果我有消息 会联系你的 |
[21:38] | Oh, if you see Magda, walk away. | 如果你看到玛格达 掉头走人 |
[21:41] | Okay. I’ll see you later. Thank you. | 好 回头见 谢谢你 |
[22:00] | And speaking of mortal enemies… | 说到死敌 |
[22:03] | Walk away, Jane. Just walk away. | 掉头走开 简 快走 |
[22:05] | I talked to your policeman friend yesterday. | 昨天我和你的警察朋友聊过了 |
[22:08] | I’m so sorry that your grandmother got so confused. | 很抱歉你外婆都这么糊涂了 |
[22:13] | She was not confused. | 她没有糊涂 |
[22:15] | We both know what you did. | 我们都知道是你干的 |
[22:17] | And we’re gonna prove it and put you in jail. | 我们会找出证据 让你坐牢的 |
[22:20] | I looked your grandmother up on the Internet. No sign of her. | 我在网上查过你外婆 毫无记录啊 |
[22:23] | That and the fact that she really does not speak English, | 再加上她真的不怎么会说英语 |
[22:26] | it just got me thinking. | 不禁让我联想 |
[22:29] | Is your grandmother here legally? | 你外婆的居留是合法的吗 |
[22:34] | See, I don’t mind either way. | 其实这对我来说无所谓 |
[22:36] | But those immigration authorities sure do. | 但是移民局肯定会介意 |
[22:40] | So both of you should maybe… | 那你们俩也许应该 |
[22:42] | back off. | 别插手此事 |
[22:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[22:53] | welcome to the Melee at the Marbella! | 欢迎来到玛贝拉酒店格斗赛 |
[23:00] | Please welcome our first fighter, | 有请我们的首位拳击手 |
[23:01] | coming down from the aisle to my right, | 从长廊来到我身边 |
[23:03] | the pride of Pensacola, | 彭萨科拉市的骄傲 |
[23:05] | please welcome Candy Crunch! | 掌声欢迎碎奶甜心 |
[23:14] | And in the opposite corner, everyone’s favorite diva, | 在另一边是大家最喜欢的女星 |
[23:17] | hailing from the heavenly hamlet of Santa Rosa, California, | 来自加州圣罗莎的神圣小村庄 |
[23:21] | the one, the only | 独一无二的 |
[23:23] | Juicy Jordan! | 橘滋·乔丹 |
[23:38] | Jane. Hi. | 简 |
[23:39] | – I need your help. – Of course. Anything. | -我需要你的帮忙 -当然 乐意效劳 |
[23:41] | It’s about my grandmother. | 是和我外婆有关的 |
[23:48] | Remember the accident? | 记得那场事故吗 |
[23:50] | Well, she didn’t fall down the stairs– she was pushed. | 她不是自己摔下楼的 是被人推下楼的 |
[23:53] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:54] | By Petra’s mother. | 是佩特拉的妈妈 |
[23:55] | – Magda? – Yes. | -玛格达 -没错 |
[23:56] | And now she’s working at the hotel, | 她现在在酒店工作 |
[23:58] | – and she’s making threats. – Right. | -并且威胁我 -是吗 |
[24:00] | I heard about your little altercation. | 我听到你们俩的争论了 |
[24:02] | Your mother is threatening to get my grandmother deported. | 你妈妈威胁说要把我外婆被驱逐出境 |
[24:04] | Your grandmother is trying to have my mother imprisoned. | 你外婆想要害我妈妈坐牢 |
[24:06] | Because your mother belongs in prison! | 因为你妈妈就应该坐牢 |
[24:08] | My mother had nothing to do with | 你外婆发生的意外 |
[24:09] | what happened to your grandmother. | 和我妈妈完全没关系 |
[24:10] | You’re a liar! | 你在撒谎 |
[24:11] | No, I’m not! | 不 我没有 |
[24:17] | It’s the Smackdown we’ve all been waiting for, as these two | 大家都在期待的对决 两人的怨恨 |
[24:20] | have had it out for one another all year. | 已经有一整年了 |
[24:23] | Oh, and the Pregnant Punisher comes out swinging! | 大肚制裁者开始出拳 |
[24:25] | But the Cold Warrior denies her with the classic Eastern Block! | 但是凛冬战士以经典的”东欧封锁”挡住进攻 |
[24:29] | She follows it up with the Brainwasher! | 再来一记”洗脑腿” 她倒下了 |
[24:32] | Ooh, that one hurt. | 这下可痛了 |
[24:33] | But the Cold Warrior’s not giving her a maternity leave. | 可凛冬战士不让她有”产假”的机会 |
[24:36] | She’s looking to deliver this match | 看来此时此刻 她要在这里 |
[24:37] | right here, right now! | “诞下”这场比赛了 |
[24:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, she pulls out the Belly Bump! | 女士们 先生们 她使出了”大肚撞击” |
[24:52] | The Punisher has just turned this cold war hot! | 制裁者成功将这场”冷战”变为热战 |
[24:56] | – Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! – Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane! | -完胜 完胜 -简 简 简 简 |
[25:00] | I want your mother out of this hotel! | 我要你妈妈离开酒店 |
[25:02] | Okay, okay. Hey, hey, hey. | 好 好 冷静点 |
[25:04] | Hey, Jane. Hey, I’ll handle this, okay? | 简 我来处理这事 好吗 |
[25:12] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[25:13] | I have no idea. Those two suddenly started | 我完全不知道 她们俩突然间 |
[25:16] | with these wild accusations. | 对我妈妈进行无理由的指控 |
[25:18] | – Her grandmother wouldn’t make that up. – No, of course not. | -她外婆不会胡编乱造的 -当然不会 |
[25:20] | But she’s elderly. And she was drunk. | 可她上了年纪 又喝醉了 |
[25:23] | And she sustained a head injury. | 而且脑部还受过伤 |
[25:28] | Whatever it is, Jane can’t work here with her. | 不管怎样 简无法和她一起共事 |
[25:31] | Rafael, I am not firing my mother | 拉斐尔 我不会为了让你女朋友高兴 |
[25:33] | to make your girlfriend happy. | 而把我妈解雇了 |
[25:35] | The truth was, Rafael hadn’t | 事实上 拉斐尔没有 |
[25:36] | told people he and Jane had broken up. | 和别人说他和简分手了 |
[25:39] | She’s not my girlfriend anymore. | 她已经不是我的女朋友了 |
[25:44] | So you’re trying to get her back? | 你还想和她复合吗 |
[25:45] | No. I broke up with her. | 不 分手是我提的 |
[25:49] | But she’s still the mother of my child. | 但她还是我孩子的母亲 |
[25:51] | And even if her grandmother is confused, | 就算是她的外婆搞不清楚 |
[25:53] | having Magda here is stressing her out, | 让玛格达留在这儿也会让她压力很大 |
[25:55] | so please just find her a job somewhere else. | 拜托给她找另一份工作吧 |
[26:02] | Jane? Jane? | 简 简 |
[26:05] | I assume this parent trap was your doing. | 这是你安排让我俩复合的陷阱吧 |
[26:08] | I love that movie, but it’s not going to work. | 我很喜欢那部电影 但真的行不通 |
[26:15] | It’s not a trap. | 这不是陷阱 |
[26:17] | I just want you guys to talk to each other, | 我只是想你们多沟通 |
[26:19] | and I want you to leave me out of it. | 还有别让我夹在你们之间 |
[26:21] | Fine. Talk. | 行啊 说吧 |
[26:24] | Ma. Now’s your chance. | 老妈 你的机会来了 |
[26:30] | I’m-I’m sorry I kissed Marco. | 对不起我不该亲马尔科 |
[26:33] | It was stupid and immature, | 这很傻很天真 |
[26:35] | and-and I’ve replayed it, like, a million times in my head, | 我在脑中回想了无数次了 |
[26:37] | and I wish… you have no idea how hard | 我希望… 你根本想不到 |
[26:40] | I wish I could take it back. | 我有多希望这件事没发生过 |
[26:43] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[26:45] | I really do. | 真的很爱你 |
[26:48] | So please give me another chance. | 所以再给我次机会吧 |
[26:54] | No. | 不 |
[26:56] | This is why I didn’t want to see you, | 我不想见你的原因是 |
[26:57] | because I knew you’d argue with me… | 因为我知道你会和我吵架的… |
[27:04] | What was that? | 刚刚什么情况 |
[27:05] | My fans. | 我的粉丝 |
[27:06] | I’m constantly being photographed. | 我老是被拍 |
[27:08] | Apparently it’s quite a get for the paparazzi. | 明显我很受狗仔队欢迎 |
[27:11] | You know that feeling | 你知道脑中闪过 |
[27:12] | when a great idea comes to you? | 一个好主意时的感觉吗 |
[27:14] | Okay, that’s just a happy coincidence. | 那只是个巧合 |
[27:16] | But Jane was definitely having that feeling. | 但简正有这种感觉 |
[27:18] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:25] | I should explain. | 我要解释下 |
[27:27] | See, Jane’s looking for a picture | 简正在找庆功会上 |
[27:28] | of Petra at the after-party. | 有佩特拉的照片 |
[27:30] | If she can prove she was there, | 如果她能证明她在那儿 |
[27:32] | they can catch her in her lie. | 他们就能证明她在说谎 |
[27:42] | I should explain. | 我要解释下 |
[27:43] | Jane could not find a picture of Petra | 简找不到佩特拉在金鸽奖 |
[27:45] | at the Paloma after-party | 庆功宴上的照片 |
[27:46] | and prove she wasn’t in a room with Magda | 来证明阿尔芭被人推的时候 |
[27:48] | when Alba was pushed. | 她没和玛格达共处一室 |
[27:50] | But she did find something even better. | 但她找到比这个更好的 |
[28:15] | Jane, what’s going on? | 简 怎么了 |
[28:16] | We’ve got them, Michael. | 找到破绽了 迈克尔 |
[28:25] | So you’re absolutely sure | 金鸽奖派对那晚 |
[28:27] | no one was in the room with you and your mother | 你确定除了你和你妈妈以外 |
[28:28] | on the night of the Palomas? | 没人在那个房间里吗 |
[28:30] | Yes, Michael, I’m sure, okay? | 是的 迈克尔 我确定 |
[28:32] | Look, now, if you’ll excuse me, I… | 要是没什么事 我… |
[28:34] | So who’s this? | 那么这位是谁 |
[28:47] | Oh, I… I forgot. | 我… 我忘了 |
[28:50] | About the man you held hostage for over a month? | 忘了那个被你关了一个多月的人吗 |
[28:53] | I called a plumber that night. | 那晚我叫了水管工 |
[28:54] | Really? That’s the best you could do? | 真的吗 你就这两下子吗 |
[28:56] | A plumber? So he must be an employee of the hotel, | 水管工 那他一定是酒店的员工了 |
[28:59] | which means there’s a record. | 这就意味着会有记录 |
[29:01] | Uh, no. He’s-he’s not an employee, actually. | 他其实不是我们酒店的员工 |
[29:03] | Rafael and I were in a bad place at the time, | 那段时间拉斐尔和我关系很紧张 |
[29:05] | and he cut off the hotel’s resources to our room, | 他断了提供给我房间的酒店资源 |
[29:07] | so I had to call someone else. | 所以我找了别人 |
[29:09] | Fine. | 行 |
[29:10] | Can you give me his contact information? | 你能给我此人的联系方式吗 |
[29:12] | I must have called a dozen plumbers that night. I mean… | 那晚我叫了很多水管工 |
[29:14] | I really don’t think I can remember which one. | 我不确定我记得到底是哪个 |
[29:16] | Try hard. | 好好想想 |
[29:18] | Look for the work order. | 找找工单 |
[29:20] | I’ll be looking, too. | 我也会查的 |
[29:25] | 30 inches. | 70厘米 |
[29:26] | So we should definitely build out here. | 就应该在这儿组装 |
[29:28] | Got it. That’s what I thought. | 好的 我也这么想 |
[29:32] | No. He’s not coming. | 不用 他不来 |
[29:34] | You know– | 你知道的 |
[29:35] | things are strained between Mom and him. | 他和老妈目前关系有点紧张啊 |
[29:39] | – I’m sorry, honey. – It’s fine. | -我很抱歉 亲爱的 -没事 |
[29:41] | I’m sure you guys will sort things out. | 我相信你们会把事情理顺的 |
[29:43] | Anyway, let’s start. | 总之 我们开始吧 |
[29:44] | Okay, we need socket screws for the feet, | 床脚需要螺丝 |
[29:46] | three-inch head bolt with nut for the legs. | 床腿是七厘米带螺帽的圆头螺栓 |
[29:50] | Okay, we’ll get started with the leg panels. | 好的 我们从床腿的镶板开始 |
[29:55] | You’ve reached Jane. | 我是简 |
[29:56] | Leave a message. | 留言吧 |
[29:58] | Hey, Jane. It’s me. Um… | 简 是我 |
[30:02] | I’m just calling ’cause I wanted to let you know | 我打过来是想让你知道 |
[30:04] | that I asked Petra to fire Magda. | 我叫佩特拉开除了玛格达 |
[30:08] | So I’m doing everything I can. | 我已经尽了全力 |
[30:10] | I just don’t want you to worry. And I… | 我不想你担心 我… |
[30:14] | And briefly, she thought he’d say, “I love you.” | 有那么一刻 她以为他会说我爱你 |
[30:17] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我晚点打过来 |
[30:21] | But alas, he didn’t. | 但是他没有 |
[30:25] | Even though he wanted to. | 尽管他也想说 |
[30:29] | Oh, Rafael! There you are. | 拉斐尔 你在这儿 |
[30:31] | So? It went great, right? | 怎么样 进行得不错吧 |
[30:35] | We should make this a monthly tradition. | 我们应该把这变成月度传统 |
[30:37] | – What? – Wrestling. | -什么 -摔跤 |
[30:39] | Monthly. Even weekly. | 一月一次 甚至一星期一次 |
[30:40] | I mean, if we play our cards right, | 如果我们运作得好的话 |
[30:41] | we could make this Miami’s premiere destination | 我们有可能把这变成迈阿密绝佳 |
[30:43] | – for wrestling… – Stop. Stop it! | -摔跤胜地… -别再说了 |
[30:45] | We are not turning | 我们不能把 |
[30:46] | the Marbella into a wrestling destination. | 玛贝拉变成摔跤胜地 |
[30:49] | – Well, Petra thinks it’s a great idea. – That is because | -佩特拉觉得这想法不错啊 -这是因为 |
[30:51] | Petra is trying to get you to vote her way. | 佩特拉想拉你的票 |
[30:55] | We both are. | 我们都想 |
[30:58] | Finally. | 终于说出来了 |
[30:59] | A moment of honesty. | 终于说实话了 |
[31:02] | I have an IQ of 152, remember? | 我毕竟智商高达152 记得吗 |
[31:05] | It’s just you two were so eager to please, I figured | 你们两个人那么不顾一切地想讨好我 |
[31:08] | why not just have some fun and let… | 我思忖着 为什么不乘机找点乐子… |
[31:10] | and let Juicy get some press? | 让橘滋增加点曝光率呢 |
[31:11] | Okay. An honest conversation. | 好吧 实话实说 |
[31:16] | Dad and I had a plan for this hotel. | 爸爸和我对酒店有所规划 |
[31:18] | We were gonna give Ian Schrager a run for his money. | 我们要与伊恩·施拉格一争高低 |
[31:20] | What, by floating more loans? | 怎么 通过更多负债吗 |
[31:21] | We can ride this out if we stay the course, | 只要我们坚持到底 就能撑过难关 |
[31:23] | but you have to trust me. | 但前提是你必须相信我 |
[31:26] | I need this hotel to succeed. | 我需要酒店大获成功 |
[31:28] | We all do. | 我们都一样 |
[31:29] | No, you don’t understand, okay? | 不 你不明白 |
[31:30] | I gave up everything for this hotel. | 为了这所酒店我放弃了一切 |
[31:32] | What do you mean that you gave up everything? | 什么叫你放弃了一切 |
[31:33] | I gave up every… I gave up Jane. | 我放弃了所…我放弃了简 |
[31:36] | What do you… what do you mean? | 什…什么意思 |
[31:38] | Look, you’ve been gone for a while, okay? | 听着 你离开了一段时间 |
[31:40] | A lot has happened. | 期间发生了很多事 |
[31:42] | So, tell me. | 那告诉我啊 |
[31:44] | I mean, before all this… stuff happened… | 在这些…事情发生之前… |
[31:53] | …we used to talk. | 我们曾无话不谈 |
[31:55] | That’s all I want. | 我只想再回到过去 |
[31:56] | Don’t cuddle me, don’t handle me. | 不要哄我 不要敷衍我 |
[31:58] | Just talk to me, please, and not about business. | 只要和我聊聊天 不谈工作 求你了 |
[32:05] | And so, Rafael told his sister everything. | 就这样 拉斐尔告诉了他姐姐发生的一切 |
[32:08] | How he asked Jane to marry him. | 他是如何向简求婚 |
[32:10] | Dad died, but I had Jane. | 爸爸死了 但是我有简 |
[32:13] | I’d never felt so sure about anything. | 我从没有对某件事那么确定过 |
[32:17] | Or anyone. | 或是对一个人 |
[32:18] | How she said “No.” | 以及她是如何拒绝的 |
[32:21] | How he’d reached out to his mother, | 他是如何辗转找到了他的母亲 |
[32:23] | how she took ten million dollars to walk away from him. | 却得知她拿了一千万美元从此离开了他 |
[32:26] | If it helps, I always hated your mother. | 如果说出来能让你好受些 我一直讨厌你妈 |
[32:31] | It does, actually. | 说实话真的有用 |
[32:33] | He even let her read the letter his father wrote to his mother. | 他甚至让她读了他父亲写给他母亲的信 |
[32:37] | And, of course, I’m hard on Rafael. | 当然 我对拉斐尔很严厉 |
[32:39] | But what he doesn’t understand is I am hard on him | 但他不理解的是 我这样做 |
[32:42] | because I believe that he can be a success. | 是因为我相信他一定会成功 |
[32:45] | So I can’t let this hotel fail. | 所以我不能让酒店垮掉 |
[32:48] | I just can’t. | 就是不行 |
[32:50] | And it was failing, | 而现在酒店每况愈下 |
[32:51] | and I was disappointing Jane. | 同时我也让简失望 |
[32:55] | So, something had to give. | 我必须有所取舍 |
[32:57] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[33:00] | I just think you gave up the wrong thing. | 我只是觉得你放弃了不该放弃的 |
[33:04] | Which brings us back to Jane, who had a baby to turn. | 让我们再回到简 她要让孩子转过来 |
[33:09] | And she was about to burn moxa | 为了实现这个目标 |
[33:10] | at her feet in order to turn it. | 她决定在脚边点艾 |
[33:16] | Google it. It’s a real thing. | 谷歌一下 这是确有其事的 |
[33:21] | No partner, no problem. | 不需要别人帮忙 也就没有烦恼 |
[33:23] | Because Jane, you’ll remember, was handy. | 你们记住 因为简 非常能干 |
[33:33] | I get that the hotel’s important, | 我知道酒店很重要 |
[33:35] | but this is also about you rejecting Jane | 但你这样拒绝简只是为了 |
[33:37] | before she rejects you, like your mom. | 以防日后她像你妈妈一样离开你 |
[33:40] | No, no, no, that’s not… | 不不不 这不是… |
[33:42] | It’s part of the reason… since we’re being honest. | 也是一部分原因嘛…既然都说实话了 |
[33:45] | Look, the point is that I did it, okay? | 听着 重点是我已经做了选择 |
[33:49] | And this hotel– this is my kid’s legacy, | 这所酒店…它是我留给孩子的财产 |
[33:52] | so I need it to work. | 所以它必须成功 |
[33:53] | Yeah, but then what? What if it’s successful? | 但然后呢 如果它大获成功了 |
[33:55] | You’re gonna be happy? | 你就会开心吗 |
[33:57] | Without Jane? | 即使没有简 |
[33:58] | Maybe, you know, after I get this stuff settled… | 或许我把事情都安顿好了之后… |
[34:01] | What? | 什么 |
[34:02] | She’s gonna wait? | 她会等你吗 |
[34:04] | Raf, people don’t wait. | 拉弗 没有人会在原地等你 |
[34:07] | They move on. | 他们只会不断向前 |
[34:20] | Jane? | 简 |
[34:28] | Burning moxa to turn the baby. I must have fallen asleep. | 用艾炙让孩子翻过来 我肯定不小心睡着了 |
[34:31] | I-I know. | 我…我知道 |
[34:34] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[34:40] | I… I just needed to prove I can do it myself, | 我…我只是想证明我一个人也能行 |
[34:43] | because I’m going to have to do things myself now! | 因为现在只有我一个人了 |
[34:45] | And I know you’re here, but still, | 我知道你会在我身边 但是 |
[34:47] | there are some things I need to do on my own. | 有些事情是我必须一个人做的 |
[34:49] | Okay? As a single mother. | 作为一个单身母亲 |
[34:51] | Because that’s what I am. | 我必须接受这个事实 |
[34:53] | And I didn’t see it coming, Abuela. | 我没有想到会变成这样 外婆 |
[34:55] | And I’m just trying to get my bearings, | 我在努力让自己坚强 |
[34:56] | and I just want to be able to do something. | 我只是希望我有能力去做一些事 |
[34:59] | I just wanted to know I can do something on my own. | 我只是想知道我一个人也能行 |
[35:17] | And so, Jane went to bed that night alone, | 就这样 那天晚上简一个人上床睡觉了 |
[35:20] | when suddenly– | 突然之间… |
[35:21] | and it should be noted, quite dramatically– she woke up. | 值得注意的是 戏剧性地 她醒了 |
[35:26] | Because the baby turned. She felt it turn. | 因为孩子翻身了 她能感觉到 |
[35:32] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[35:36] | Can I get a fist bump? | 我们顶个拳吧 |
[35:42] | Also feeling victorious. | 还有一个人也觉得胜券在握 |
[35:44] | So tell me, were you in Magda and Petra’s room | 告诉我 在那天晚上 |
[35:48] | on the night in question? | 你在玛格达和佩特拉房间里吗 |
[35:50] | Yes, I was. | 是的 |
[35:51] | What? I can’t believe they found him already. | 什么 我不敢相信他们这么快就找到他了 |
[35:54] | What were you doing there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[35:56] | I was called in to help with a… plumbing problem. | 他们叫我去…修水管 |
[36:01] | What’s the name of your employer? | 你的老板叫什么 |
[36:02] | Oh, I am what you call, uh, self-employed. | 我是属于那种…个体户 |
[36:06] | Here. | 拿着 |
[36:07] | You give me call you have problem. | 如果你有需要 随时打电话给我 |
[36:10] | I give you ten percent off, friends and family discount. | 我给你打九折 亲友价 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:15] | Do not thank me. | 不要谢我 |
[36:17] | I would like nothing more | 我恨不得 |
[36:18] | than you and your miserable mother be rotting in prison. | 你和你那卑劣的母亲把牢底坐穿 |
[36:21] | I did this so Milos wouldn’t kill me. | 我这么做只是为了让米勒留我一命 |
[36:24] | Say what you will about psychopath ex-boyfriends, | 你可以说精神病前男友如何如何变态 |
[36:27] | but sometimes they buy you hotels | 但有些时候他们会为你买下酒店 |
[36:29] | and force former hostages to lie on your behalf. | 并且强迫你曾经的人质说谎为你开脱 |
[36:31] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[36:32] | Passions of Santos is coming on. | 《桑托斯的激情》要播了 |
[36:35] | Santos is coming back from the dead. | 桑托斯死而复生了 |
[36:39] | Apparently, I need tighter security. | 很显然 我要加强保卫措施了 |
[36:42] | – Please leave. – Wait. | -请离开这 -等等 |
[36:44] | I’m just here to say | 我就是来告诉你 |
[36:45] | that I accept your decision. | 我接受你的决定 |
[36:48] | So you can come over, hang around Jane and not worry. | 所以你可以随时来和简见面 别担心 |
[36:52] | I get it. It’s over, okay? | 我明白 结束了 好吗 |
[36:59] | Yes. Okay. | 好 好 |
[37:07] | Jane, I’m so sorry. | 简 我很抱歉 |
[37:09] | I wanted Ivan to be the answer. | 我本希望能从伊凡身上找出答案 |
[37:10] | He is. He’s lying. | 就是他 他在说谎 |
[37:12] | – My grandmother said he was yelling for help. – I know. | -我的外婆说他曾大喊救命 -我知道 |
[37:15] | So, then, what’s going on? I’m sorry. | 所以到底怎么回事 对不起 |
[37:18] | I’m… I’m just frustrated. | 我就是很沮丧 |
[37:21] | I know. Jane? | 我知道 简 |
[37:23] | Listen, I want you to be careful. | 听着 我希望你自己小心一点 |
[37:25] | Just ’cause we haven’t proven anything | 虽然我们还没法证实什么 |
[37:27] | doesn’t mean something shady isn’t going on over there. | 但这不代表一切都安全了 |
[37:29] | Rafael’s sister Luisa is back. | 拉斐尔的姐姐路易莎回来了 |
[37:30] | She could still be in contact with Sin Rostro. | 她可能还和西恩·罗斯特拉有联系 |
[37:33] | And with Magda around, | 而且玛格达来了 |
[37:34] | and Petra lying to cover for her, I just… | 佩特拉还撒谎掩护她 我… |
[37:36] | I want you to be careful. | 我希望你自己小心一点 |
[37:39] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[37:41] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[37:43] | I should call my grandmother, let her know. | 我该给外婆打个电话 让她知道 |
[37:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:49] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[38:04] | If this did not happen, | 如果这些没发生 |
[38:08] | I would not have… | 我就不会得到… |
[38:10] | my new friend. | 我的新朋友 |
[38:16] | Alba… | 阿尔芭 |
[38:20] | I’m fooling myself to think we can just be friends. | 只想和你做朋友也太自欺欺人了 |
[38:26] | So I’ve been doing some thinking, | 所以我考虑了 |
[38:28] | and I’ve decided | 我觉得 |
[38:30] | you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[38:32] | Let’s take out another loan, ride out this period. | 我们再贷一笔款 度过这个难关 |
[38:36] | So you’re letting go of the whole time-share pitch? | 所以你要放弃整个分时计划吗 |
[38:39] | It’s a betrayal to the Marbella brand | 那是对你和你父亲努力奋斗 |
[38:40] | that you and your father worked so hard to create. | 所创造的玛贝拉品牌的背叛 |
[38:44] | And I know what that means to you. | 我知道那对你来说意义重大 |
[38:47] | So, why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么你突然改变心意了呢 |
[38:50] | I’ve just been thinking about our partnership | 我就是考虑了一下我们的合作 |
[38:53] | and how I should probably compromise more to make it work. | 为了让我们的合作成功 我该多妥协一点 |
[38:59] | Which is why I’ve decided | 所以我决定 |
[38:59] | to find my mother a different job. | 给我妈另找一个工作 |
[39:03] | Thank you, Petra. | 谢谢 佩特拉 |
[39:08] | Oh, and for the record, | 我要告诉你 |
[39:09] | Alba was confused about the accident. | 那场意外是阿尔芭记错了 |
[39:13] | These are the medical records from my mother’s surgery | 这些是上个月我妈 |
[39:15] | last month in the Czech Republic. | 在捷克医院的医疗记录 |
[39:19] | My mother didn’t push Alba downstairs. | 我妈没有把阿尔芭推下楼 |
[39:21] | My mother couldn’t walk back then. | 当时我妈还不能走路 |
[39:23] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[39:28] | You want me to apologize? | 你想让我道歉 |
[39:30] | And you’re firing me? | 还要解雇我吗 |
[39:31] | You said you want what’s best for me, Mother, right? | 你说过你希望为我好 妈妈 不是吗 |
[39:34] | Uh-huh. Well, I’m still in love with Rafael. | 我还爱着拉斐尔 |
[39:37] | And now, finally, there’s an opening. | 现在 终于有机会了 |
[39:40] | And I’m gonna get him back. | 我要赢回他 |
[39:47] | Uh, how’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[39:49] | Any movement with the baby? | 孩子有动吗 |
[39:51] | Oh, yeah, she turned last night, actually. | 有 事实上 她昨晚倒过来了 |
[39:55] | That’s… that’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[40:00] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[40:03] | It happened in the middle of the night, and I knew I’d see you. | 那时候都半夜了 反正第二天还能见到你 |
[40:07] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[40:08] | Oh, um, so, Petra talked to her mother, | 佩特拉和她妈谈了 |
[40:12] | and Magda is leaving the hotel. | 玛格达要离开酒店了 |
[40:15] | Good. What about Petra? | 好 佩特拉呢 |
[40:17] | Oh, yeah, she’s… she’s apologetic. | 她很抱歉 |
[40:19] | No, I mean, when is she leaving the hotel? | 不 我是说 她什么时候离开酒店 |
[40:23] | She owns a third of the Marbella, Jane. | 她有玛贝拉三分之一的股权 简 |
[40:27] | And she’s an accomplice to attempted murder. | 她是谋杀未遂的帮凶 |
[40:30] | She lied to cover up the fact | 她撒谎掩盖了 |
[40:31] | that her mother pushed my grandmother down the stairs. | 她妈推我外婆下楼的事实 |
[40:34] | – Okay, look… – What? | -好 听着… -什么 |
[40:37] | It’s just that there are two sides to every story. | 每个故事都有不同的说法 |
[40:40] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[40:41] | Your grandmother had a head injury. | 你外婆头部受伤了 |
[40:44] | She might not remember. | 她可能记错了 |
[40:46] | And Petra’s mother couldn’t walk back then. | 当时佩特拉的妈妈还不能走路 |
[40:48] | Of course she could! | 她当然可以 |
[40:49] | She obviously was faking her injury! | 她的伤显然是装的 |
[40:51] | – For three years? – Yes! | -装了三年吗 -对 |
[40:53] | I lived with her, Jane. | 我之前和她一起住过 简 |
[40:54] | – She has medical records. – Well, she’s evil, | -她还有医疗记录 -她很邪恶 |
[40:57] | and so is her daughter, and I don’t want my kid around them. | 她女儿也是 我不想我孩子在她们身边长大 |
[41:00] | – End of story. – Okay, it’s not end of story, | -就这样 -不能这样 |
[41:02] | because it’s also my kid, | 因为她也是我的孩子 |
[41:03] | and I can’t just get rid of Petra. | 而且我不能解雇佩特拉 |
[41:04] | Well, I can’t be around her. | 我不能在她身边生活 |
[41:08] | And I don’t have to be. | 而且我也没必要在她身边生活 |
[41:09] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[41:11] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[41:11] | I’m removing myself from the situation. | 我要脱离这种境况 |
[41:13] | Hold on. Stop. Jane, stop! | 等等 停 简 停下 |
[41:16] | Look, this is ridiculous, okay? | 这太扯了 好吗 |
[41:17] | I live here, I work here. The baby is gonna be here. | 我住在这 我在这工作 孩子也会在这 |
[41:21] | Quitting is not the answer. | 辞职不是解决问题的办法 |
[41:23] | And he was right, she realized. | 她意识到他是对的 |
[41:27] | I have enough saved for now. | 我现在有一些积蓄了 |
[41:28] | I’ll get a new job after the baby comes. | 生完孩子之后 我会找个新工作 |
[41:31] | If I have to go back to work a few weeks earlier, I will. | 如果我不得不提早几周开始工作也没问题 |
[41:34] | As long as you’ll help me. | 只要你们能帮我 |
[41:37] | Good. | 好 |
[41:39] | Because I thought co-parenting with Rafael | 因为我本以为和拉斐尔共同抚养 |
[41:42] | was best for the baby, but I was wrong. | 对孩子来说最好 但我错了 |
[41:44] | His sister is connected to Sin Rostro, | 他姐姐和西恩·罗斯特拉有联系 |
[41:45] | and his crazy ex-wife has a murderous mother. | 他疯狂的前妻有个杀人狂老妈 |
[41:49] | What are you saying, Jane? | 你在说什么 简 |
[41:51] | That what’s best for the baby is to be as far from the Marbella | 对孩子最好的事就是尽可能 |
[41:54] | and all those people as possible. | 远离玛贝拉和那些人 |
[41:56] | So I’m calling a lawyer. | 所以我要请律师 |
[41:59] | I want full custody. | 我要争取完全监护权 |