时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, where were we? | 上回说到哪儿了 |
[00:02] | Oh, yes. Jane and Rafael’s new baby | 对了 简和拉斐尔的孩子 |
[00:04] | was kidnapped by the evil Sin Rostro, | 被邪恶的西恩·罗斯特拉绑架了 |
[00:06] | also known as Rafael’s stepmother Rose. | 也就是拉斐尔的继母萝丝 |
[00:09] | And she was operating a secret plastic surgery ring | 她一直经营着一个地下整容中心 |
[00:11] | redoing criminal’s faces. | 为罪犯变脸 |
[00:13] | But thanks to Michael’s heroics… | 但多亏了迈克尔的英勇 |
[00:14] | I know who has Mateo, and I know how to get him back. | 我知道谁带走了马特奥 也知道怎样救他 |
[00:17] | – They got Mateo back! – Oh, my God. | -他们救回了马特奥 -天哪 |
[00:19] | And everybody was super grateful. | 大家皆大欢喜 |
[00:21] | Also grateful? | 高兴的还有 |
[00:22] | Petra, because the fertility clinic | 佩特拉 因为不孕不育诊所 |
[00:24] | discovered one last sample of Rafael’s sperm. | 发现了拉斐尔最后一份精液样本 |
[00:26] | And thanks to some wise words from Rafael’s sister Luisa… | 多亏了拉斐尔姐姐路易莎的一句忠告 |
[00:29] | That should have been your baby! | 那本该是你的孩子 |
[00:30] | A few too many drinks | 再多喝点酒 |
[00:32] | and a willing turkey baster… | 再加个火鸡浇油管 |
[00:33] | Well, you get the idea. | 你懂得 |
[00:35] | But she didn’t get off scot-free. | 但她却没能逍遥法外 |
[00:37] | I just wanted to discuss the fact | 我想跟你聊一聊 |
[00:38] | that you stole Mr. Solano’s sperm. | 你偷索拉诺先生精子的事 |
[00:40] | And let’s not forget Rogelio and Xiomara. | 别忘了还有罗格里奥和希尔玛拉 |
[00:42] | I totally do! | 我超愿意 |
[00:43] | I totally do, too! | 我也超愿意 |
[00:45] | Remember, they’re still married from their drunken Vegas wedding. | 别忘了 那场烂醉的婚礼生效了 |
[00:47] | But they’re planning to get that annulled. | 但他们正计划取消它 |
[00:49] | And, of course, Jane has a big decision to make. | 当然了 简也要做出一个重大决定 |
[00:52] | Who does she love? | 她到底爱谁 |
[00:53] | Michael or Rafael? | 迈克尔还是拉斐尔 |
[00:54] | Okay, okay, enough guessing. | 好了好了 别猜了 |
[00:56] | Let’s do this thing! | 接着看就知道了 |
[00:58] | When Jane Villanueva began dating Michael Cordero Jr. | 简·维兰纽瓦开始与小迈克尔·科尔德罗交往时 |
[01:01] | she tried to take an interest in the things that interested him. | 她试着喜欢他所喜欢的东西 |
[01:05] | The books he liked to read… | 比如他爱看的书 |
[01:06] | Mind blowing, right? | 惊心动魄吧 |
[01:10] | The movies he liked to watch… | 他爱看的电影 |
[01:12] | How crazy is this? | 这也太疯狂了 |
[01:14] | So crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[01:19] | And the places he liked to go… | 他爱去的地方 |
[01:25] | Which brings us here, | 结果到了这里 |
[01:26] | to a campground in Central Florida. | 佛罗里达中部的一个露营地 |
[01:28] | – In the hundred-degree heat. – 104, actually. | -气温高达38度 -其实是40度 |
[01:31] | My mistake. | 抱歉 |
[01:32] | Wow, they said that’s some kind of record high. | 听说这都破了高温记录了 |
[01:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:35] | I’m done. | 我搞定了 |
[01:37] | To make up for the heat… | 为了弥补高温 |
[01:39] | and the bugs… | 还有虫子 |
[01:40] | and the rash you got from the bug spray… | 还有你因为喷杀虫剂而起的红疹子 |
[01:42] | I have whittled you a giraffe. | 我给你编了一头长颈鹿 |
[01:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:48] | That is so… random. | 这真是太…敷衍了 |
[01:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:53] | But it’s the closest to what the stick looked like, | 但跟那木棍最像的就是长颈鹿了 |
[01:55] | so… | 所以… |
[01:57] | It’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[01:59] | You’re so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[02:01] | And I’m fine… | 我没事… |
[02:04] | Actually, no, I’m not! | 不 我有事 |
[02:06] | I’m not, ah… I can’t do this. | 我受不了了 |
[02:08] | – What? – I hate camping. | -什么 -我讨厌露营 |
[02:10] | And I know you love it, so I wanted to try it, | 我知道你喜欢 所以也想试试 |
[02:12] | but you should know this: | 但你得知道 |
[02:13] | it’s never happening again. | 这是最后一次 |
[02:16] | And I hope that’s not a deal breaker. | 希望我们不会为此分手 |
[02:18] | No, it’s not. | 不 不会的 |
[02:21] | Actually can’t think of any deal breakers, here, | 没有什么能让我们分手 |
[02:23] | to be honest. | 真的 |
[02:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:29] | God… I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[02:30] | – You got the stank. Like… – What? | -你好臭 -什么 |
[02:33] | – My eyes are watering. That’s how bad… – No! | -都把我呛出眼泪了 -不 |
[02:34] | – No, you said no deal breakers. – No. No! | -你说过没有什么能让我们分手的 -别 |
[02:36] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[02:37] | it was the grossest Jane had ever been… | 那曾是简最脏的时候 |
[02:41] | Until now. | 直到今天 |
[02:44] | Maybe Wednesday? | 周三吧 |
[02:45] | No, because that’s when the new neighbors | 不对 那天是新邻居 |
[02:47] | started with their band practice, | 开始乐队练习的日子 |
[02:48] | so she was up all night and slept all day. | 她一宿没睡着 白天睡了一天 |
[02:50] | – Sunday? – No. | -那是周日 -不是 |
[02:54] | I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 |
[02:55] | Saturday. That was her last shower. | 就是周六 她最后一次洗澡的日子 |
[03:00] | So that’s, like, a full seven days. | 那她整整一周没洗澡了啊 |
[03:10] | It’s daddy time! | 爸爸时间到了 |
[03:12] | – Hi, Mateo. – And you need some mommy time. | -你好呀 马特奥 -你需要些妈妈时间 |
[03:14] | Why don’t you hop in the shower? | 为什么不去洗澡 |
[03:15] | Oh, yeah, but I was gonna clean up a little bit first. | 要去 不过我得先清理一下 |
[03:19] | Let’s just take that off. | 来脱下那个 |
[03:21] | Oh, a nice hot shower? I’m so jealous. | 舒舒服服地冲个热水澡 真让我嫉妒 |
[03:23] | – Yeah, go on, get in there. – Okay, then. | -去吧 进去 -好吧 |
[03:26] | – Guess I’ll take a shower. – Might as well. | -看来我要洗澡了 -有何妨呢 |
[03:27] | Hey, just checking in. | 我过来看看 |
[03:29] | – Coffee for… – Me! For me. | -咖啡 -是给我的 |
[03:30] | Michael, Jane is about to jump in the shower. | 迈克尔 简要去洗澡了 |
[03:33] | Great. Coffee for Rogelio. | 太好了 给罗格里奥的咖啡 |
[03:34] | Jane, enjoy your shower. | 简 好好洗澡哦 |
[03:41] | You know what? I’m exhausted. | 知道吗 我累死了 |
[03:44] | I’m just gonna take a nap instead. | 我就小睡一下好了 |
[03:54] | Oh! That’s a good burpie. | 不错的嗝 |
[03:57] | Yeah. With just a little spit up. Yeah. | 就吐了一点 |
[04:00] | Okay, hon. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[04:01] | Time for a reality check. First off, | 该面对现实了 首先 |
[04:04] | you are really kicking ass as a new mom. | 作为新妈妈你真的很棒 |
[04:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | Yeah, I feel like I finally… | 嗯 我感觉我终于 |
[04:11] | finally got a little routine down. | 终于让事情有些条理了 |
[04:13] | You definitely do. | 绝对的 |
[04:15] | And on that note… | 关于这一点 |
[04:19] | I think it’s time to pop the new baby bubble. | 我认为该戳破宝宝泡沫了 |
[04:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:22] | Take a shower. Run a comb through your hair. | 去洗澡 梳个头 |
[04:25] | Maybe even leave the house. | 离开这屋子 |
[04:26] | With Mateo? Oh, no, no. | 和马特奥一起吗 不不 |
[04:28] | I-I’m not ready for that. | 我还没准备好 |
[04:29] | – Why not? – What if he gets hungry? | -为什么不 -万一他饿了呢 |
[04:32] | Your boobs come with you. | 乳房就在你身上 |
[04:33] | Yeah, well, he’s been fussy lately. | 嗯 但他最近有点挑剔 |
[04:35] | You’ll soothe him, honey. Or-or change him. | 你会安抚他的 宝贝 或者 改变他 |
[04:37] | Maybe just do something simple. | 或者就做点简单的事 |
[04:39] | Go to lunch. Have one of your boyfriends take you. | 去吃午饭 找你的一个男朋友带你去 |
[04:41] | Okay, stop with that. | 好了 别这样 |
[04:43] | I can’t. It’s like an episode of The Bachelorette out there. | 我忍不住 这就像一集现实的《单身女郎》 |
[04:45] | It’s not like that. | 并不像 |
[04:47] | You know, with what happened… | 由于那件事 |
[04:53] | we’re all in a different place. | 我们都井水不犯河水 |
[04:54] | Which, for the record, was true… | 慎重声明 确实如此 |
[04:56] | at first. | 起码在最初的时候 |
[05:13] | Regardless, romance is the last thing on anyone’s mind. | 不管怎样 爱情是大家最不愿考虑的事 |
[05:16] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[05:17] | Anyone want to take Jane out to lunch? | 有人想带简去吃午饭吗 |
[05:19] | – Yeah. Let’s do it. – I’ll… I’ll drive. | -好啊 -我 我开车 |
[05:22] | Okay, great. | 好吧 太好了 |
[05:23] | We’ll all go to lunch, then. | 那我们都去吃午饭 |
[05:25] | And… relax. | 放松 |
[05:26] | Deep breath in… | 深深地吸气 |
[05:28] | and out… | 呼气 |
[05:30] | Good. Now, lie still | 很好 现在躺着不动 |
[05:32] | and let the needles work their fertility magic. | 让针发挥它们的生育魔法 |
[05:34] | I’ll be back in 30 minutes. | 我三十分钟后回来 |
[05:39] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[05:42] | I can’t move my face, Scott, | 我的脸不能动 斯考特 |
[05:44] | so you can’t see how aggravated I am with your timing. | 所以你看不出来你这时出现我有多生气 |
[05:47] | Yeah, well, you see my face? | 你看见我的脸了吗 |
[05:48] | I’m aggravated, too. | 我也很生气 |
[05:50] | You’re stalling. | 你在拖延 |
[05:52] | I’m not stalling. | 我没拖延 |
[05:53] | She was definitely stalling. | 她绝对是在拖延 |
[05:54] | I’m laying the groundwork. | 我在打基础 |
[05:56] | It’s not every day I recommend his assistant | 我可不是每天都推荐他的助理 |
[05:59] | become the manager of the lounge. | 当大厅经理 |
[06:00] | Executive assistant. | 是行政助理 |
[06:01] | Oh. Well, that’s a position I can get you… | 这个职位我可以给你 |
[06:03] | That’s what I am! | 我就是这个职位 |
[06:06] | You have until the end of the day, | 今天就得办到 |
[06:07] | or I’m gonna tell Rafael that you stole his sperm. | 否则我就告诉拉斐尔你偷了他的精子 |
[06:10] | Have him sign my new contract. | 让他签我的新合同 |
[06:13] | Of course I didn’t read the contract. | 我当然没读合同 |
[06:15] | Who reads contracts? That’s what I have lawyers for. | 谁会读合同呢 不然要律师干嘛 |
[06:18] | At least I did, anyway. | 至少我有过律师 |
[06:19] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[06:21] | No, you go to the meeting at 2:00! | 不 你两点去开会 |
[06:24] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[06:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:27] | We’re being sued by the producers of our Vegas show | 我们被拉斯维加斯演出的制片人起诉了 |
[06:29] | for half a million dollars. | 索赔五十万美元 |
[06:30] | – What? – They said we violated our contract | -什么 -他们说我们违反了合约 |
[06:33] | by skipping the show for Matelio’s birth. | 因为马特奥出生时我们翘了表演 |
[06:36] | So, in punishment, they would like us to perform | 所以为了赔偿 他们希望我们 |
[06:38] | on one of their… cruise ships. | 在他们的一艘游轮上表演 |
[06:42] | And… | 然后 |
[06:43] | Cruise ships is where old people perform. | 只有过气的人才在游轮上表演 |
[06:45] | I mean, who am I? | 我是说 他们以为我是谁啊 |
[06:46] | Charo? | 沙罗 |
[06:48] | Who is a dear friend, by the way. | 顺便说一下 她是个好朋友 |
[06:49] | I would lay down my life for her. | 我愿意为她献出生命 |
[06:51] | But I don’t want her career. | 但我不想要她的工作 |
[06:53] | How many shows would we have to do? | 我们究竟要表演多少场 |
[06:54] | I don’t know. I hung up on my former lawyers. | 不知道 我刚挂了我前律师的电话 |
[06:57] | Okay, I guess we’ll find out at the meeting. | 好吧 会面的时候我们会搞清楚的吧 |
[07:00] | Until our annulment on Monday, | 在周一取消婚姻之前 |
[07:02] | I am still your wife. | 我还是你的妻子 |
[07:04] | You get sued, I get sued. | 你被起诉了 就是我被起诉了 |
[07:06] | And I am not getting sued. | 我是不会被起诉的 |
[07:10] | Meanwhile… | 与此同时 |
[07:11] | On the most dramatic two-on-one date ever! | 史上最抓马的二对一约会 |
[07:13] | Okay. So far, so good. | 好吧 现在还不错 |
[07:15] | We’re out of the house. | 我们离开了家 |
[07:16] | Well, maybe not the most dramatic. | 也许不是最抓马的 |
[07:18] | – Everything okay? – Yet… | -一切都好吗 -还不是 |
[07:19] | Yeah. The table’s just, like, a little wobbly. | 桌子好像有点晃 |
[07:21] | – Oh, I can take care of that. – Oh, I can take care of that. | -我会处理的 -我会处理的 |
[07:23] | – Got it! – Oh! | -搞定了 -哦 |
[07:28] | I’m-I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[07:29] | Look, Jane, there’s a four-“Cheese” grilled cheese here. | 看 简 这里有四色干酪烤芝士三明治 |
[07:31] | Actually, cheese has been giving the baby gas, | 事实上 芝士会让宝宝打嗝的 |
[07:33] | so Jane’s off it until she’s done nursing. | 所以直到哺乳结束 简都不会吃的 |
[07:35] | That’s why “Cheese” Was in quotes. It’s soy cheese. | 所以芝士上面打了引号 这是大豆奶酪 |
[07:38] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:38] | I’m in the mood for a turkey burger, actually. | 其实我现在想吃个火鸡汉堡 |
[07:43] | Oh, sweetie, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[07:45] | Diaper change? I think he’s due for one. | 要换尿布了吗 我想该换一块了 |
[07:46] | – Yep. I’ll take him. – Okay. | -好的 我带他去换 -好吧 |
[07:49] | Such a good boy. You know Mommy needed to escape. | 真是个好孩子 知道妈妈呆不下去了 |
[07:54] | What? | 什么 |
[07:55] | I mean, you dove under the table. | 你躲在桌子下面 |
[07:56] | This is my family, okay? | 我们才是一家 好吗 |
[07:58] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[08:00] | I wouldn’t be here if Jane didn’t want me here. | 如果简不想让我来 我就不会出现在这了 |
[08:03] | Yes, Mr. Sweetface. | 笑眯眯先生 |
[08:05] | Oh, mwah! We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[08:07] | Yes, we did. | 我们做到了 |
[08:08] | Our first public diaper change. | 第一次在公共场所换尿布 |
[08:13] | Great. So now that you’re out of your bubble, let’s talk. | 太好了 现在你走出泡沫了 我们来谈谈吧 |
[08:16] | It is crazy tense out there | 刚才的气氛太紧张了 |
[08:18] | and you need to make a decision. | 你必须做个决定了 |
[08:20] | – I can help. – Who are you? | -我能帮你 -你是谁 |
[08:22] | Who do you think I am? | 你认为我是谁 |
[08:25] | My… guardian angel? | 我的 守护天使 |
[08:28] | No. | 不是 |
[08:29] | Oh, that’s lame. | 那太差劲了 |
[08:31] | I’m Bachelorette Jane. | 我是单身女郎简 |
[08:32] | 单身女郎简 二十四岁 浪漫爱情小说家 佛罗里达州 迈阿密 | |
[08:35] | So? Which guy are you leaning towards? | 你更倾向选谁 |
[08:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:39] | I haven’t been thinking like that. | 我从没这么想过 |
[08:42] | Well, it’s time to. | 是时候了 |
[08:43] | Cause that situation is a powder keg. | 刚才的情况就像个炸药桶 |
[08:48] | Oh, my God… | 天哪 |
[08:50] | Is that… Rose? | 该不会是 萝丝 |
[09:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:01] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[09:03] | I saw a woman that looked a little like Rose. | 我看到了一个长得有点像萝丝的女人 |
[09:05] | First time out of the house, it’s bound to happen. | 第一次出家门 这肯定会发生的 |
[09:08] | This city is lousy with tall pale redheads. | 城里到处都是高个子白皮肤红头发的人 |
[09:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:18] | I didn’t mention it because it doesn’t change anything. | 我之前没提这事 因为这不会改变什么 |
[09:21] | She’s not coming back here. | 她不会回来了 |
[09:22] | She got what she wanted. | 她已经得到了她想要的 |
[09:23] | Okay, now you’re scaring me. | 好吧 现在你有点吓到我了 |
[09:24] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[09:25] | There’s a possibility that Rose has had plastic surgery. | 萝丝有可能接受了整容手术 |
[09:28] | A lot of it. | 可能整了不少 |
[09:30] | So she could look like anyone, really. | 她可以变得像任何人一样 |
[09:34] | I told you the two-on-one got dramatic. | 告诉过你们二对一约会很抓马了 |
[09:44] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[09:45] | Just Rose-y… | 只是受了萝丝的影响 |
[09:47] | Just… awkward. | 就是有点尴尬 |
[09:49] | Did Mateo meltdown? | 马特奥闹腾了吗 |
[09:50] | Rafael and Michael did. | 拉斐尔和迈克尔闹了 |
[09:55] | Team Michael. | 支持迈克尔 |
[09:56] | Print the T-shirts, make the mugs… | 我要印在T恤和马克杯上 |
[09:58] | There are no teams in this family. | 这个家里才没有谁的后援团 |
[10:13] | Abuela! | 外婆 |
[10:17] | Mami! | 妈妈 |
[10:19] | Did you ever talk to the neighbors about their band practice? | 你有没有和邻居谈过她们排练的事 |
[10:23] | I wanted to throw a rock through the window. | 我都想朝窗户扔石头了 |
[10:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | Ooh, okay. | 好了 |
[10:29] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[10:31] | You’re on a deserted island | 假设在荒岛上 你什么都没有 |
[10:32] | with nothing but a blanket, a packed lunch and a gazebo. | 只有一条被子 盒饭和露台 |
[10:36] | There’s only one guy there. | 只能其中一个人一起去 |
[10:38] | Who is it? | 你希望是谁 |
[10:41] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[10:43] | I just took a shower. | 我刚刚洗了澡 |
[10:44] | Okay, different scenario. | 好吧 换个场景吧 |
[10:46] | You’re hiking on a fjord. | 假设你要去峡湾远足 |
[10:47] | Who do you take into the ice hotel? | 你会带谁一起入住冰雪酒店 |
[10:52] | Trust falls with… | 和谁”信任背摔” |
[10:53] | – Michael. – Bali with… | -迈克尔 -和谁去巴厘岛 |
[10:54] | – Rafael. – Rappel down a building with… | -拉斐尔 -和谁一起从高楼上套索下降 |
[10:56] | Neither. | 两人都不选 |
[10:58] | Oh, my God, the neighbors. | 天呐 邻居又开始了 |
[11:03] | 简直难以置信 我在纸条上还写了好话呢 | |
[11:07] | I’ll go over there and talk to them with Mateo, right? | 我带马特奥过去谈谈 |
[11:09] | Nobody can resist Mr. Sweetface. | 没人能抗拒笑眯眯先生 |
[11:13] | Except, apparently, 20-something wannabe rock stars. | 显然对二十出头想当摇滚明星的人没用 |
[11:16] | It’s a lady with a kid. | 是个带着孩子的女子 |
[11:17] | Jane, actually. | 我叫简 |
[11:18] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[11:20] | And this is Mateo. | 他叫马特奥 |
[11:21] | Yes, hi. | 你们好啊 |
[11:26] | So anyway, listen, | 言归正传 |
[11:27] | so excited to have you guys in the neighborhood. | 非常高兴你们搬来这里 |
[11:29] | Love your sound. | 很喜欢你们的音乐 |
[11:30] | I was just wondering if maybe you… | 我只是想问你们能不能 |
[11:32] | could not start practice at 10:00 P.M. | 别在晚上十点排练 |
[11:37] | Noise ordinance says we can play till 11:00. | 噪音条例允许我们练习到十一点 |
[11:39] | That’s why my dad rented for us here. | 所以我爸才给我们租了这房子 |
[11:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:43] | Okay. Yeah, no, I get it. | 好吧 不 我明白 |
[11:45] | You know, uh… but it’s just… | 但是 |
[11:47] | it’s something about the acoustics, | 那些音响效果 |
[11:48] | it sounds like you’re right inside my house. | 听起来就像你们在我家里演奏一样 |
[11:50] | So weird, that’s what it sounds like for us. | 好奇怪 我们也有同感 |
[11:53] | 6:00 in the morning when that starts howling. | 早上六点他开始嚎啕大哭 |
[11:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:57] | Noise-canceling headphones help. | 去买对抗噪音耳机吧 |
[11:59] | Entitled breeders. | 自以为是的奶妈 |
[12:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你在说笑吧 |
[12:03] | – We have to outbid the Carton Group. – 12 million? | -出价必须高于卡顿集团 -一千两百万吗 |
[12:06] | When we have no idea what they’re bidding? | 我们现在还搞不清楚他们的竞投价 |
[12:08] | Quick clarification. | 澄清一下 |
[12:09] | This is the bid for the charity auction? | 这是慈善拍卖竞投吗 |
[12:11] | No, this is the bid for the neighboring property. | 不是 是邻近产权竞投 |
[12:14] | Oh, my… that makes more sense. | 这下我明白了 |
[12:16] | I was like, “Who wants to go to a Marlins game so bad?” | 我还在想 谁这么想去看马林鱼队比赛 |
[12:19] | Ah, yes. Luisa. | 没错 路易莎 |
[12:21] | She decided to learn the family business, | 她决定要了解家族生意 |
[12:23] | get her life back on track. | 让生活重回正轨 |
[12:25] | And why do we want that property again? | 再说一次 我们为什么要买那块地 |
[12:27] | Because if somebody else buys the land, | 因为那块地如果被别人买走了 |
[12:29] | then they can block our views. | 我们酒店的景色就会被遮挡 |
[12:31] | Right. Okay. | 这倒是 |
[12:32] | Oy… is all I have to say to that. | 我只想叹口气 |
[12:35] | Oh, by the way, um, I was thinking about promoting Scott, | 顺带说一句 我在考虑给斯考特升职 |
[12:38] | just giving him a shot at managing the lounge. | 让他试试管理大堂 |
[12:41] | Scott, my assistant? | 我的助手斯考特 |
[12:41] | Executive assistant. | 是行政助理 |
[12:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:45] | I see something in him. | 他身上有些优秀的地方 |
[12:47] | He’s smart, knows a lot… | 他很聪明 知道很多事 |
[12:49] | About your sperm. | 知道你精子的事 |
[12:50] | And, uh, he’s getting other offers. | 别的公司也想请他 |
[12:53] | I don’t want to lose him. | 我不想失去他 |
[12:54] | Okay, just send me his resume? | 好 把他的简历发给我 |
[12:56] | Great. | 好极了 |
[13:04] | Wait, who is that? | 等等 这是谁 |
[13:07] | I-I’ve seen him before. | 我以前见过他 |
[13:12] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[13:16] | Oh, good. My noise-canceling headphones. | 太好了 我的抗噪音耳机来了 |
[13:18] | Just sign here. | 在这签个字 |
[13:20] | Great. Now give me your baby. | 好了 把孩子交给我 |
[13:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:41] | You seemed a little freaked out after the whole Rose thing, | 看来你被萝丝的事吓得不轻 |
[13:44] | so I thought maybe a security system would help. | 所以我觉得加强下安保系统会好一点 |
[13:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[13:50] | Are there lasers and stuff? | 那有激光之类的东西吗 |
[13:51] | Um… no lasers. | 这倒没有 |
[13:54] | But there are a few menacing stickers for your window. | 但是可以在窗户上贴几张警示牌 |
[13:57] | Is this a good time to install it? | 现在可以安装吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah, of course– I was just gonna feed Mateo. | 当然 我刚想给马特奥喂奶的 |
[14:00] | Oh, yeah, do your thing. | 那你快去吧 |
[14:02] | All right. | 好 |
[14:14] | Michael. Michael. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[14:17] | I heard a noise outside. | 我听见外面有动静 |
[14:19] | I saw a shadow like a bear. | 我看到个影子 像头熊一样 |
[14:23] | A bear. | 熊 |
[14:29] | – Oh, my God. – What?! | -天呐 -什么 |
[14:32] | It’s a guy walking to his car. | 是一个人在往他的车那边走 |
[14:36] | But I’ll sleep better knowing you’re on guard | 但如果知道你和小长颈鹿在为我站岗 |
[14:38] | with the giraffe. | 我会睡得更香 |
[14:40] | Four more hours. | 还有四个小时 |
[14:42] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[14:46] | Go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[14:48] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[14:51] | I’m worried there could be a deal breaker. | 我还是担心我们会分手 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么 |
[14:55] | Because you’re a cop. | 因为你是个警察 |
[14:56] | And you’re a criminal mastermind? | 你是个犯罪巨头吗 |
[15:04] | My grandmother is undocumented. | 我的外婆是非法移民 |
[15:07] | That’s why she’s quiet around you. | 所以你在的时候她才不爱说话 |
[15:09] | Police make her nervous, | 警察会让她紧张 |
[15:10] | and… I’m just worried it’s a problem ethically. | 我只是担心这会是我们之间的阻碍 |
[15:16] | Is she a criminal mastermind? | 那她是个犯罪巨头吗 |
[15:20] | Then no. | 那就没事 |
[15:22] | Still no deal breakers. | 我们不会分手的 |
[15:28] | History, memory, he’s been there, I get it. | 他跟你有过过去和回忆 我知道 |
[15:32] | But how does he fit into your life now, with Mr. Sweetface? | 但他要怎么融入现在的生活 还有笑眯眯先生呢 |
[15:36] | I mean, that’s what you have to figure out. | 这是你需要理清楚的 |
[15:37] | Never was there sounder advice… from a tipsy hallucination. | 微醺后的幻觉从没有给过这么有用的建议 |
[15:41] | Okay, you have to support his head. | 好 要先撑住他的头 |
[15:44] | Okay, I know, I’ve been around babies. | 我知道 我一直带孩子的 |
[15:46] | You have? | 是吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah, the summer before my parents got divorced. | 是啊 就我爸妈离婚前的那个夏天 |
[15:50] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[15:53] | Hi, Mateo. | 你好 马特奥 |
[15:53] | Wait, that time you were with your aunt | 等等 就是你跟你的姨妈姨父 |
[15:55] | and uncle fly-fishing? | 飞蝇钓鱼的那段时间吗 |
[15:57] | Well, I was partly there for the fly-fishing | 一半时间玩水上飞鱼 |
[15:58] | and partly to take care of their new baby. | 一半在照顾他们的小宝宝 |
[16:02] | You didn’t tell me that. | 你没告诉过我啊 |
[16:03] | Well, fly-fishing seemed cooler than babysitting. | 因为听起来飞蝇钓鱼比看孩子更酷 |
[16:07] | And we didn’t really do | 而且我们之前也没有 |
[16:08] | a whole lot of baby talk before, you know? | 谈很多关于宝宝的话题 不是吗 |
[16:11] | No, we didn’t. | 是不多 |
[16:14] | Maybe we should. | 我们应该多谈点的 |
[16:16] | But, I mean, like, are you ready? | 但是 你真的准备好了吗 |
[16:19] | Because you weren’t when I was pregnant. | 因为我怀孕的时候你就没准备好 |
[16:21] | Okay, come on, I… | 好了 拜托 我… |
[16:24] | It was pretty shocking. | 毕竟这事还是很吓人的 |
[16:26] | We were engaged, it wasn’t mine. | 我们订婚了 孩子却不是我的 |
[16:28] | I know. | 我懂 |
[16:32] | But it’s not some theoretical baby anymore. | 但他不再是那个假想的宝宝 |
[16:35] | It’s Mateo. | 他是马特奥 |
[16:38] | So, yeah… I’m in. | 所以 我愿意 |
[16:44] | I’m in. | 愿意和你们在一起 |
[16:48] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[16:50] | Uh, don’t tell me, don’t tell me. | 你先别说 不要告诉我 |
[16:52] | Rick. | 你是瑞克 |
[16:52] | Lachlan. | 我是拉克伦 |
[16:54] | – We’ve met several times. – Sorry. | -我们已经见过几次了 -抱歉 |
[16:56] | Might have been drunk, but I’m not drunk now, | 那时候可能喝多了 但我现在很清醒 |
[16:58] | so you are locked in, Mr. Lachlan. | 所以我记住你了 拉克伦先生 |
[17:01] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[17:01] | Now, Luisa may not remember Lachlan, | 路易莎可能不记得拉克伦是谁了 |
[17:03] | but I sure do. | 但我记得 |
[17:04] | Let’s take a quick trip down memory lane, shall we? | 让我们来快速回忆一下 如何 |
[17:07] | You see, first Rafael stole Petra from Lachlan, | 首先 拉斐尔撬了拉克伦的女朋友佩特拉 |
[17:09] | then Lachlan tried to screw over Rafael, | 然后拉克伦想要搞垮拉斐尔 |
[17:11] | but instead Petra and Rafael screwed over Lachlan, | 但实际上佩特拉和拉斐尔联手毁掉了拉克伦 |
[17:13] | then Lachlan and Petra just plain screwed, | 然后拉克伦和佩特拉就睡了 |
[17:15] | then Lachlan screwed over Petra, | 可是睡完之后拉克伦又耍了佩特拉 |
[17:16] | and then Petra and Rafael screwed over Lachlan. | 之后佩特拉又联手拉斐尔整掉了拉克伦 |
[17:18] | There, now you’re all caught up. | 好了 整理完毕 |
[17:22] | I know about the neighboring property, | 我知道邻近土地的情况 |
[17:23] | and that it’s a short sale, | 是卖空的 |
[17:24] | and you don’t have time for a geological report. | 你们也没有时间再去准备一份地评报告 |
[17:26] | But… I have a friend on the inside. | 但是 我内部有人可以帮忙 |
[17:29] | Why should we trust you? | 我们为什么要相信你 |
[17:31] | You shouldn’t. | 你们不该相信我的 |
[17:32] | In exchange, I want out of my contract | 作为交换 我想解约 |
[17:34] | and a $500,000 bonus. | 还要五十万的奖金 |
[17:50] | You are all set. | 都搞定了 |
[17:51] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[17:53] | No worries. | 别客气 |
[18:00] | It snowed on them once before, you’ll recall. | 你们应该还记得 之前他们也经历过下雪 |
[18:15] | You should probably go. | 你该走了 |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | Oh, my God, it’s over. | 天啊 竞争结束了 |
[18:32] | Give him the rose. | 把玫瑰给他吧 |
[18:34] | He’s so sweet and sexy and handy | 他好贴心 性感又能干 |
[18:36] | and here for the right reasons, | 有太多理由和他在一起了 |
[18:38] | and why are you just standing there? | 为什么你就傻站着 |
[18:40] | Because I haven’t had my one-on-one with Rafael yet. | 因为我还没和拉斐尔独处过 |
[18:43] | What am I saying? | 我在说什么 |
[18:45] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[18:46] | We can’t get ahead of ourselves. | 我们不能操之过急 |
[18:48] | Oh, but he’s everything. | 但他简直太完美了 |
[18:50] | He’s the one, right? | 他就是真命天子 对吗 |
[18:53] | That one? I’m not wearing that one. | 这件吗 我才不要穿这件 |
[19:02] | Sorry, I missed what you said. | 对不起 我没听见你说什么 |
[19:03] | I said you’re wearing the sailor suit. | 我让你穿上水手装 |
[19:06] | Where would we perform? | 我们在哪里表演呢 |
[19:07] | You’re looking at it. | 就在这 |
[19:09] | So you would remove the buffet when we perform? | 所以我们表演的时候你们会把自助撤了吗 |
[19:12] | No, you perform during the buffet. | 不 你们就在自助餐期间表演 |
[19:14] | It’s dinner theater– they eat, you sing. | 这是餐厅剧场 他们吃饭 你们唱歌 |
[19:17] | I cannot believe what I’m hearing. | 我不敢相信我听到的这些鬼话 |
[19:18] | Rogelio, calm down. | 罗格里奥 冷静 |
[19:19] | I will not calm down, Xiomara, because nobody eats | 我冷静不了 希尔玛拉 因为没人 |
[19:21] | when Rogelio de la Vega sings. | 能在罗格里奥·维嘉唱歌的时候吃饭 |
[19:23] | They open their mouth in awe. | 他们会感叹得合不拢嘴 |
[19:25] | They scream, they cheer. | 他们尖叫 他们欢呼 |
[19:26] | But nobody eats. I have heard enough. | 但没人可以吃饭 我听够了 |
[19:28] | I refuse to spend one more minute on this ship. | 我不要再在这条船上多呆一分钟 |
[19:39] | – No… – Oh, my God… | -不 -天啊 |
[19:49] | I can’t believe it– who accidentally goes to Cuba? | 我真是不敢相信 谁会不小心去古巴 |
[19:52] | Rogelio thought the lawyer said the meeting | 罗格里奥以为律师说 |
[19:53] | was on the ship at 2:00. | 两点在船上会面 |
[19:55] | Turns out, we had to be off the ship before 2:00. | 结果是 我们必须两点前下船 |
[20:01] | – Oh, my God. – Is that…? | -天啊 -那是… |
[20:08] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[20:14] | They just pointed a big red amp right at my window. | 他们把红色的扩音器正对着我的窗户 |
[20:17] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[20:19] | First, you go over there and you… | 首先 你过去 你… |
[20:25] | So… they will not turn around the ship, | 他们不会返航 |
[20:28] | unless there’s an emergency. | 除非有紧急事故发生 |
[20:30] | And apparently, being on the ship | 显然被困在船上 |
[20:32] | does not constitute as an emergency. | 不算是紧急事故 |
[20:34] | Oh, my God, enough. | 天啊 够了 |
[20:35] | Stop being such a baby. | 别总跟个孩子似的 |
[20:36] | Singing on a cruise ship may be beneath you, | 或许在船上唱歌对你是大材小用 |
[20:38] | but, frankly, it is a cool opportunity for me, | 但说实话 这对我是个很好的机会 |
[20:40] | and you are ruining it. | 而你毁了它 |
[20:52] | I mean, Lachlan’s numbers make sense. | 拉克伦的数据是合理的 |
[20:54] | If this came from anyone else, | 如果要是其他人提出的 |
[20:55] | I’d be thrilled, but… | 我就高兴死了 但是… |
[21:00] | Need to make a call? | 需要回个电话吗 |
[21:01] | No, I can do it after, | 不 我之后再处理 |
[21:02] | because, obviously, I’m in a meeting. | 因为 显然 我在开会 |
[21:07] | Sorry. Uh, please continue. | 对不起 请继续 |
[21:09] | Well, just the idea of betting our future on Lachlan… | 一想到我们的未来要依靠拉克伦… |
[21:11] | I know, it’s– | 我知道 这… |
[21:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:20] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没事 -没事 |
[21:22] | Please, Petra, uh, continue. | 佩特拉 请继续 |
[21:26] | Pregnant? Are you serious? | 怀孕了 真的吗 |
[21:28] | Luisa was her gynecologist. | 路易莎之前是她的妇科医生啊 |
[21:30] | Not a great gynecologist, granted. | 不是个好妇科医生 我同意 |
[21:33] | But, still, all the signs are there. | 但各种迹象都太明显了 |
[21:34] | She’s stopped eating soft cheeses. | 她不吃软奶酪了 |
[21:36] | She’s not drinking alcohol. | 她不喝酒了 |
[21:37] | She’s doing her acupuncture thing again. | 她又开始针灸了 |
[21:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:41] | If she is, this could be the answer to our prayers. | 如果她怀了 那我们倒是省心了 |
[21:43] | I mean, she’ll focus on the baby, not you. | 她会去关注她的孩子 而不是你 |
[21:47] | Oh, my God, who do you think the father is? | 天啊 你觉得孩子的父亲是谁 |
[21:49] | No idea, but I feel sorry for that poor sucker. | 不知道 但我真可怜那家伙 |
[21:52] | Yeah, me, too. | 对 我也是 |
[21:54] | Oh, grab it? | 接一下 |
[21:58] | Enough with the small talk, Jane. | 别闲聊了 简 |
[21:59] | Focus! | 专心点 |
[22:03] | So, eh, | 所以 |
[22:04] | seeing that my mom’s away and she’s my night nurse, | 因为我妈不在 而她平时晚上帮我照顾婴儿 |
[22:06] | I thought Mateo and I can spend the night at your place. | 所以我想和马特奥去你家住一晚 |
[22:09] | Perfecto. | 完美 |
[22:10] | An overnight! | 过夜 |
[22:12] | Really? Just the three of us? | 真的 就我们三个吗 |
[22:17] | Jane? | 简 |
[22:18] | Sorry, yes. | 抱歉 是的 |
[22:19] | Yes! | 是的 |
[22:20] | Can you pick up Mateo real quick? | 你能先把马特奥抱起来吗 |
[22:22] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -很好 |
[22:24] | Ooh, I think she’s getting a rose. | 我想她要去摘朵玫瑰 |
[22:28] | No. | 不 |
[22:29] | An amp. | 扩音器 |
[22:35] | The neighbors don’t respond to nice. | 邻居不是太友好 |
[22:37] | So, should I bring something tonight? | 今晚需要我带点什么吗 |
[22:40] | Uh… nothing, no. | 不 不需要 |
[22:41] | I-I’ll take care of everything. | 一切交给我来搞定吧 |
[22:43] | What’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[22:44] | Which brings us here, now to the… | 于是我们来到这里 这里是 |
[22:47] | Fantasy suite?! | 豪华套房 |
[22:49] | Ah, I bet he goes all out. | 我打赌他拼尽全力了 |
[22:51] | Like, a room full of roses | 比如说 满屋的玫瑰花 |
[22:53] | and champagne fountains | 香槟塔 |
[22:54] | and candles everywhere and… | 到处摆满蜡烛 |
[22:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[23:00] | Even better. | 比那更棒 |
[23:04] | You got the swing. | 你装了秋千 |
[23:06] | Oh, and the Tummy Time mat. | 还有爬行垫 |
[23:07] | And here is a changing station. | 这里是尿布更换台 |
[23:09] | There’s one in the nursery, of course. | 当然 育婴房也有一个 |
[23:11] | Just to make it easier. | 这样能方便点 |
[23:13] | Oh, and this is a glider | 这是一架滑板车 |
[23:15] | with a coffee table for your water, | 上面有张咖啡台你可以喝水 |
[23:17] | because I know that nursing makes you thirsty. | 因为我知道喂奶会让你觉得渴 |
[23:20] | Oh, I ordered some food. | 我订了吃的 |
[23:21] | So I’ll just be right back. | 马上回来 |
[23:23] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 |
[23:29] | Oh, oh, my God! I’m freaking out a little. | 天哪 我太惊喜了 |
[23:33] | Plus, I drank too much, but we have to stay focused | 我喝得太多了 但我们要时刻记得 |
[23:35] | on why we’re here. | 你来这儿的目的 |
[23:36] | What does he want really? | 他到底想要什么 |
[23:38] | How does he see his life? | 他怎么看待他的生活 |
[23:39] | What’s an ordinary Thursday? | 一个普通的周四会怎样度过 |
[23:41] | Oh, Mateo! | 马特奥 |
[23:43] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[23:46] | Fine, I was a baby. | 好吧 我是个孩子 |
[23:48] | I get it. You’re too good for this. | 我知道 这种工作对你太大材小用 |
[23:49] | That’s not why. | 不是因为这个 |
[23:50] | As I… near 40, | 我现在接近四十岁了 |
[23:53] | part of myself worries | 我内心隐隐地担心 |
[23:54] | that I could one day find myself here permanently. | 会不会有天我发现我永远停留在这儿了 |
[23:57] | Like my over-the-hill friend Charo, | 就像我那过气的朋友沙罗 |
[23:58] | for whom I would walk over hot coals. | 我可以为她两肋插刀 |
[24:01] | *Baby, when I met you there was peace unknown* | *宝贝 当我初遇你 我感到未知的平静* |
[24:05] | *I set out to get you with a fine-tooth comb* | *我开始小心翼翼地追求你* |
[24:09] | *I was lost inside* | *我迷失了内心* |
[24:12] | *There was something going on* | *发生了什么事* |
[24:18] | *Islands in the stream that is what we are* | *水上两座小岛 那就是你和我* |
[24:21] | Can these two harmonize or what? | 这俩人还唱上和声了 |
[24:24] | Sadly, no one was paying any attention. | 悲催的是 根本没人注意他们 |
[24:28] | Until they unveiled the chocolate fountain. | 直到帘幕掀开 露出巧克力喷泉 |
[24:31] | *And we rely on each other, uh-huh* | *我们彼此依靠* |
[24:36] | *Islands in the stream* | *水上两座小岛* |
[24:38] | *That is what we are* | *那就是你和我* |
[24:40] | *No one in-between* | *没有别人插足* |
[24:42] | *How could we be wrong* | *我们怎么会错* |
[24:45] | *Sail away with me to another world* | *跟随我驶向另一世界* |
[24:49] | *And we rely on each other, uh-huh* | *我们彼此依靠* |
[24:53] | *From one lover to another, uh-huh* | *从爱我的你到爱你的我* |
[24:58] | *From one lover to another, uh-huh* | *从爱你的我到爱我的你* |
[25:07] | *From one lover to–* | *从爱我的你到* |
[25:09] | Yeah, I’m hungry, but we can’t stop | 是的 我饿了 但前半小时 |
[25:11] | for more than a couple minutes in the first half an hour | 我们不能停留超过两分钟 |
[25:12] | or he’ll wake up. | 要不然他会醒的 |
[25:14] | – Fast food okay? – Yeah, I love fast food. | -快餐可以吗 -是的 我喜欢快餐 |
[25:16] | I’m not talking about sushi from the supermarket. | 我可不是说去超市买寿司 |
[25:18] | I would never eat sushi from a supermarket. | 我从来不吃超市卖的寿司 |
[25:21] | So, uh, in my previous life when I used to go to clubs, | 早些年当我还常去夜店的时候 |
[25:24] | we would always end the night at 2:00 a.M. | 我们总是凌晨两点钟 |
[25:26] | in a fast food drive thru. | 在快餐车上结束这一晚 |
[25:29] | What was your go-to? | 你们都去哪儿 |
[25:31] | Well, that depends on what kind of fries you’re after. | 这取决于你想吃什么样的炸薯条 |
[25:34] | The Snack Stand– always solid. | 小吃排档里的总是很结实 |
[25:36] | But if you want curly fries, you got to go to Ocean Side Burgers, | 如果你想吃卷薯条的话 一定要去海岸汉堡 |
[25:39] | unless you prefer your curly fries spicy, | 要是你更喜欢辣的卷薯条 |
[25:41] | and then it’s Speedy’s. | 那就选速家 |
[25:42] | Now, for waffle fries, I recommend Big Ronnie’s | 如果是华夫饼 我推荐大罗尼 |
[25:45] | or Burger Bonanza if you’re craving tater tots, | 如果你想要土豆块的话就去好运汉堡 |
[25:47] | which I don’t even really consider fries. | 这个已经不算是炸薯条了 |
[25:50] | Spicy waffle. | 我选辣味华夫饼 |
[25:52] | Game on. | 走着 |
[25:54] | I agree– objectively he is | 我同意 客观地说 |
[25:57] | in the top five percent of cuteness. | 论可爱他是最优秀的那百分之五 |
[25:58] | I know, and then when you add in his personality, | 我知道 再把性格列入考虑因素的话 |
[26:00] | it’s like, come on, forget about it. | 大概 好吧 当我没说 |
[26:01] | – You think he has a personality? – Absolutely! | -你觉得他有性格了 -当然 |
[26:03] | – Besides fussy? – Whoa, he’s not fussy. | -除了挑剔还有什么 -那可不是挑剔 |
[26:05] | He’s opinionated. He is– hear me out. | 是坚持己见 是真的 听我说 |
[26:08] | And he’s not afraid to use his voice to demand change. | 他勇于发声要求改变 |
[26:11] | I’ll bet you in the baby community, | 我打赌 在同龄宝宝中 |
[26:13] | he would be a real leader. | 他肯定是真正的领袖 |
[26:15] | I’m just saying. | 说笑而已 |
[26:16] | So, what do you want in life? | 那 你想要什么 |
[26:20] | I just mean… | 换句话说 |
[26:21] | going to clubs until 2:00 A.M.– | 在夜店里浪到两点的生活 |
[26:24] | do you miss that? | 你有怀念过吗 |
[26:25] | I miss the fries. | 怀念过薯条 |
[26:28] | No, come on, seriously. | 别这样 说真的 |
[26:34] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[26:36] | You want to know what I want? | 你想知道我要什么吗 |
[26:41] | I want this | 我想让以后 |
[26:43] | to just be a regular Thursday, | 每一天都能像这个周四一样 |
[26:46] | instead of the first time all week | 而不是让这一天成为本周 |
[26:48] | that I have been truly happy. | 我真正开心的一天 |
[26:52] | I love you, Jane. | 我爱你 简 |
[26:57] | I never stopped loving you. | 我从未停止过爱你 |
[27:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:07] | I’m just not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[27:09] | O-M-G. What are you doing? | 老天啊 你在干吗 |
[27:13] | Just give him the rose and marry him! | 快翻他牌 然后嫁给他啊 |
[27:15] | And have sex with him forever and ever! | 接着和他做爱做到天荒地老 |
[27:29] | Hey, can you get that? | 你能开一下门吗 |
[27:30] | – I think it’s breakfast. – I’m on it. | -早餐应该送来了 -马上去 |
[27:34] | Ah, yes. | 这就对了 |
[27:39] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[27:41] | Right here is great. | 放在这就好了 |
[27:43] | Thank you. | 辛苦你了 |
[28:02] | We thought that we would let you sleep in for once. | 我们还想着让你暂时休息一下呢 |
[28:06] | No raging neighbors. | 摆脱了发疯的邻居 |
[28:10] | Thank you, God! | 感谢上苍 |
[28:13] | Oh, it feels so good to be back here. | 能回到这里真是太美妙了 |
[28:16] | And by here, I don’t mean | 而这里 不是指 |
[28:17] | this closet off the engine room. | 这个引擎室旁的小隔间 |
[28:19] | I mean, here, naked in bed with you. | 而是在这里与你光溜溜地同床共枕 |
[28:22] | Yeah, I got that. | 我懂的 |
[28:28] | Where did we go wrong? | 我们之前为什么分手 |
[28:30] | Well, you kissed someone else. | 你亲了别的男人 |
[28:32] | I know, and-and that was an idiotic thing to do, | 我知道 虽然我那样做很蠢 |
[28:34] | but don’t you think you overreacted a little? | 可你不觉得你反应过激了吗 |
[28:36] | I tend to react very emotionally. | 我的反应通常比较情绪化 |
[28:39] | – It’s both my greatest strength… – And your greatest weakness. | -这不但是我的必杀技 -也是你的弱点 |
[28:41] | and what makes me such a compelling actor. | 也是我成为巨星的重要原因 |
[28:44] | See, I was thinking | 听着 我是觉得 |
[28:45] | you overreacted because of your ex-wife… | 你会反应过激是因为你前妻… |
[28:47] | Please don’t say her name. | 别把她的名字说出来 |
[28:48] | 卢西亚娜=他的前妻 说出她的名字过于痛苦 | |
[28:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:53] | Well, she cheated on you multiple times publically. | 她好几次公开偷腥 |
[28:56] | I don’t need to relive it, Xiomara. | 往事不要重提 希尔玛拉 |
[28:57] | But I didn’t do that. | 我不会出轨 |
[28:59] | We’re very different people. | 我和她不一样 |
[29:02] | That’s true. | 这倒没错 |
[29:04] | She would’ve definitely told me about the chocolate fountain. | 她铁定会告诉我巧克力喷泉的事情 |
[29:07] | I didn’t think you saw. | 我以为你没看见 |
[29:09] | I amazing peripheral vision. | 我眼角视力好得出奇 |
[29:12] | And you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:15] | You’re very different people. | 你是个与众不同的人 |
[29:18] | And I screwed up. | 之前是我搞砸了 |
[29:20] | But I won’t again. | 但这次不会了 |
[29:23] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[29:25] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[29:28] | So maybe… | 所以也许… |
[29:31] | we shouldn’t get that annulment after all. | 我们还是不该取消婚姻 |
[29:34] | Also reconsidering a contract… | 同样在反复思量合约的还有… |
[29:37] | Oh, Alice, thank you so much for your help. | 爱丽丝 谢谢你帮了忙 |
[29:39] | My pleasure, Mr. Solano. | 那是我的荣幸 索拉诺先生 |
[29:41] | I could talk about coastal erosion all day. | 海岸侵蚀的事我能聊上一整天呢 |
[29:43] | All right, bye-bye. | 那好 再见 |
[29:45] | We are not bidding. | 我们不参加竞价 |
[29:47] | What? | 什么 |
[29:48] | Lachlan altered the geological report. | 拉克伦偷换了地质报告 |
[29:50] | I just sweet-talked the secretary | 我刚刚哄着秘书 |
[29:52] | to fax over the original. | 让她把原件传真了过来 |
[29:53] | The property is in an erosion zone. | 那处房产位于一个受侵蚀的地区 |
[29:59] | Yes, that’s what Scott just told me. | 是啊 斯考特刚刚告诉我的就是这事 |
[30:01] | But how’s that possible? What? | 这怎么可能 |
[30:02] | Um, have you, uh, had a chance to glance at his resume yet? | 你看了他的简历吗 |
[30:05] | Uh… yeah, I did. | 有啊 |
[30:07] | Mm. So, he really went to Harvard? | 他真的上过哈佛吗 |
[30:10] | Um… yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:14] | He doesn’t like to brag about it a lot. | 他不爱显摆而已 |
[30:15] | But, yeah, he’s a… | 但他的确是… |
[30:18] | he’s a Harvard man. | 哈佛高材生 |
[30:21] | And suddenly, it hit him. | 突然间 他想通了 |
[30:23] | I just see something in him. I don’t want to lose him. | 他身上有些优秀的地方 我不想失去他 |
[30:25] | Who do you think the father is? | 你觉得孩子的父亲是谁 |
[30:27] | No idea, but I feel sorry for that poor sucker. | 不知道 但我真可怜那家伙 |
[30:30] | And just like that, Rafael realized… | 就这样 拉斐尔意识到… |
[30:35] | Yes. | 好 |
[30:37] | Let’s give him that promotion. | 给他升职吧 |
[30:40] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:42] | Speaking of worst nightmares! | 说到最可怕的噩梦 |
[30:48] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[30:58] | This amp was reported stolen. | 有人报案说这个扩音器被偷了 |
[31:01] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:04] | Go to your room and find your I.D. | 回房间找证件吧 |
[31:06] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[31:09] | I’m sorry, Officers. I took the amp. | 很抱歉 警官 扩音器是我拿的 |
[31:12] | Well, my neighbors are very rude. | 我的邻居太不讲礼貌了 |
[31:14] | And they pointed that thing | 他们故意把那个玩意儿 |
[31:15] | right at my window on purpose. I-I… | 正对着我窗口放 我… |
[31:18] | Which doesn’t matter, I know. | 我知道这无关紧要 |
[31:20] | And I’m gonna return it right away. | 我现在就把它还回去 |
[31:22] | And I’m very, very sorry. | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[31:24] | Well, just try to work it out between you. | 这件事你们尽量私下解决吧 |
[31:27] | Up to them if they press charges. | 是否提出指控就看她们的了 |
[31:30] | And your grandma needs to sort out her paperwork, | 你的外婆得把证件理理好 |
[31:31] | so next time there’s a dispute, she’ll be able to find it. | 下次我们来协调纠纷时 她就能找得到 |
[31:34] | Yes, sir. | 好的 警官 |
[31:35] | Thank you, we understand. | 谢谢你 我们明白 |
[31:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:51] | They’re gone, it’s fine, there’s no problem. | 他们走了 没事了 没事的 |
[31:55] | I know, Abuela, I know. | 我知道 外婆 我知道 |
[32:01] | Again… | 再说一次 |
[32:03] | I’m… so sorry. | 我真的…很抱歉 |
[32:06] | I mean, if there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能做的… |
[32:07] | To make us not press charges? | 好让我们不起诉吗 |
[32:09] | We missed our gig ’cause we didn’t have our amp. | 因为没有扩音器 我们错过了演出 |
[32:14] | What if I can get you a better gig? | 如果我可以给你们一个更好的演出机会呢 |
[32:18] | 我一不小心为你在玛贝拉酒店安排了两周的乐队表演 你应该听过乐队的名字 发疯的邻居 | |
[32:27] | I’m just so confused. | 我好困惑 |
[32:28] | I mean, when I was with Michael, | 当我和迈克尔在一起 |
[32:30] | I can see myself with him. | 我可以看到我和他的未来 |
[32:32] | But then when I was with Rafael… | 但当我和拉斐尔在一起… |
[32:33] | – What are you doing? – A confessional. | -你在干什么 -我在忏悔 |
[32:36] | So I can work out my feelings. | 这样我可以理清自己的感情 |
[32:38] | I mean, we have to decide who to give the final rose to | 我们必须决定最后花落谁家 |
[32:39] | and who to say good-bye to. | 我们又该放弃谁 |
[32:42] | Jane! | 简 |
[32:42] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[32:44] | Jane, what’s going on?! It’s me! Hello! | 简 怎么回事 是我 有人吗 |
[32:47] | W-Wait, how-how do you turn this thing off? | 等等 怎么把它关掉 |
[32:48] | I’m coming! | 我就来 |
[32:50] | How do I turn this off? | 怎么把它关掉 |
[32:51] | Rafael set off the alarm. | 拉斐尔触发了警报 |
[32:53] | Giraffe. | “长颈鹿” |
[32:53] | I know what my name is. | 我知道我叫什么 |
[32:54] | – No, it’s “Giraffe.” – What’s the password? | -不 是”长颈鹿” -密码是什么 |
[32:57] | The password is “Giraffe.” | 密码就是”长颈鹿” |
[32:59] | – Hey, is everything okay? – Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | -一切都还好吗 -开什么玩笑 |
[33:02] | – I was nearby. – Really? Is that what you do all day? | -我就在附近 -是吗 你整天就干这个 |
[33:04] | You just drive around Jane’s house? Is that your beat? | 开车绕着简家转 这就是你巡逻范围吗 |
[33:06] | I got an alert on my phone saying that the alarm went off, okay? | 我手机收到提醒 说警报触发了 |
[33:08] | Well, if we need a security guard, then we’ll hire one. | 如果我们需要保安 我们会雇一个的 |
[33:10] | Rafael, stop, he just came to help. | 拉斐尔别这样 他只是来帮忙 |
[33:12] | And how is he helping? | 他帮上什么忙了 |
[33:13] | He’s the reason you need a security system in the first place; | 就因为他 你家才要装保安系统 |
[33:15] | even Rose knew he was obsessed with you. | 连萝丝都知道他痴迷于你 |
[33:16] | That’s why she took Mateo. | 所以她才抓走马特奥 |
[33:19] | Tell him to move on. | 让他往前看吧 |
[33:21] | Just tell him how you feel, Jane. | 告诉他你的感受 简 |
[33:23] | Don’t, Jane. | 不要 简 |
[33:25] | Don’t say it. | 别说 |
[33:26] | Don’t, really, don’t! | 不要 真的 不要 |
[33:28] | I’m in love with both of you. | 你们两个我都爱 |
[33:33] | 小迈克尔·科尔德罗 二十九岁 好男人 好警察 迈阿密 佛罗里达州 | |
[33:33] | How did I feel? | 我的感受 |
[33:37] | You ever been punched in the gut? | 你有被狠狠打过肚子 |
[33:39] | And then in the face? | 再一拳砸到脸上吗 |
[33:40] | 拉斐尔·索拉诺 三十一岁 魅力酒店老板 迈阿密 佛罗里达州 | |
[33:41] | How do you think I felt? | 你觉得我有什么感觉 |
[33:43] | Like my family was kidnapped again. | 就像是我家人又被绑架了 |
[33:44] | Don’t ask me that, jackass. | 别问我 混蛋 |
[33:59] | I blame you. | 我怪你 |
[34:00] | I mean, I was feeling good in my nice little bubble. | 我本来在我的小泡沫里挺好的 |
[34:03] | Hey, I just wanted you to shower. | 我只是想让你去冲个澡 |
[34:05] | I didn’t say to tell them you love them both. | 我可没让你告诉他们你两个都爱 |
[34:07] | Well, what am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[34:08] | I got to figure this out. | 我得想个办法 |
[34:10] | And you will. | 你会的 |
[34:11] | Just don’t rush. | 别着急 |
[34:13] | Hey, Ma, how did you sleep? | 妈妈 你睡得好吗 |
[34:15] | Jane told me what happened. | 简告诉我发生什么了 |
[34:17] | I’m so sorry, again. | 再说一次 我很抱歉 |
[34:18] | No, no, no, no. | 没关系 没关系 |
[34:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:47] | Ma. | 妈 |
[34:47] | What? | 什么 |
[34:49] | I thought you were scared they could say no, | 你不是害怕他们拒绝你的申请 |
[34:51] | and you’d get deported. | 然后将你驱逐出境吗 |
[35:13] | If I knew this was gonna happen, | 我要是知道会有现在这一刻 |
[35:14] | I would have stole that amp years ago. | 我就该早几年把扩音器偷过来了 |
[35:27] | I just wanted to call because of what Rafael said, | 我打电话给你 是因为拉斐尔说 |
[35:30] | um, about Mateo’s kidnapping being my fault. | 马特奥被绑架是我的错 |
[35:33] | – Look, he was mad. – No, he was right. | -他当时在火气上 -他说的没错 |
[35:35] | I am why she took him. | 她抓走他就是因为我 |
[35:37] | She knew I’d do anything to get him back. | 她知道我会不惜一切救出他 |
[35:39] | Stop, uh, by that logic, it’s my fault too. | 别自责了 这么说的话 那也是我的错 |
[35:41] | I mean, I’m the reason Rose knew how you felt about me. | 萝丝知道你还爱着我是因为我说的 |
[35:47] | Do you know anything about wine? | 你懂红酒吗 |
[35:48] | 简正和拉斐尔一起 迈克尔心碎 | |
[35:51] | Because I know dry, and this isn’t dry, it’s corked. | 我了解干红 这不是 这有木塞味 |
[35:54] | Actually, it’s not corked, it’s complex. | 其实这不是木塞味 这是复合酒 |
[35:57] | Who are you? | 您是哪位 |
[35:58] | My husband owns the hotel. | 我丈夫是这家酒店的老板 |
[35:59] | See, I’ve felt the grapes myself | 是我亲手专门从瑞士的 |
[36:01] | at this particular vineyard in Switzerland, | 一家葡萄庄园摘下的葡萄 |
[36:04] | and their unique texture gives the wine its flavor. | 其独特质地赋予葡萄酒纯正口感 |
[36:07] | But if it’s too advanced for your palette, | 如果这酒对您来说太过高档 |
[36:08] | I’d be happy to bring you a bottle of Chardonnay. | 我很乐意为您开一瓶霞多丽 |
[36:10] | – Side of ice, perhaps? – Um, no. | -要加冰吗 -不必了 |
[36:12] | Th-this will be fine. | 这…这就行了 |
[36:18] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你帮忙解围 |
[36:19] | Oh, my pleasure. | 不用谢 |
[36:21] | It’s Jane, right? | 你是简吧 |
[36:23] | We haven’t officially met. I’m Rose. | 我们还没正式见过面 我叫萝丝 |
[36:33] | You know Detective Cordero? | 你认识科尔德罗警官吗 |
[36:35] | I told her all about us. Our relationship. | 我就把我俩的感情关系全告诉她了 |
[36:37] | She seemed so concerned. | 她当时特别感兴趣 |
[36:38] | She just kept asking so many questions. | 不停地问我各种问题 |
[36:41] | Jane, would you recognize the wine bottle? | 简 你还能认出那瓶红酒吗 |
[36:43] | A little wine for Mrs. De la Vega? | 维嘉夫人要来一杯红酒吗 |
[36:46] | Trust me, you’re going to want to take my name. | 相信我 你会接受这一称呼的 |
[36:48] | You won’t believe | 你绝不会相信 |
[36:49] | how much better you will be treated due to my fame. | 因为我的名声 你也会享受万众瞩目 |
[36:54] | So, uh, here’s the thing. | 我想说的是 |
[36:58] | I think we should go through with the annulment. | 我觉得我们还是去取消吧 |
[37:00] | What? | 什么 |
[37:01] | But… but I love you. | 可我很爱你 |
[37:03] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[37:05] | But I’m also trying to do things differently, | 但我想要做些改变 |
[37:08] | now that I’m a grandma and all. | 毕竟我现在也当外婆了 |
[37:10] | So I don’t want to ignore the alarm bell. | 我不想无视我们俩之间的威胁 |
[37:14] | – What alarm bell? – Luciana. | -什么威胁 -卢西亚娜 |
[37:16] | Please don’t say that name. | 别再提那个人的名字 |
[37:17] | Rogelio, you can’t even say her name. | 罗格里奥 你都不敢说出她的名字 |
[37:21] | You clearly have some unresolved issues there, | 很明显你和她之间还有问题没解决 |
[37:23] | and I think they go deeper than I realized. | 我觉得这问题比我想得更严重 |
[37:29] | So instead of getting married, | 所以我们先不结婚 |
[37:33] | let’s go on a date and talk about it? | 一起约次会 好好谈谈吧 |
[37:39] | Well, I’ve heard wonderful things about the ice cream in Havana. | 我听说 哈瓦那的冰淇淋超好吃 |
[37:43] | Perhaps I can buy you a cone? | 给你买一个吃吧 |
[37:44] | Or use my fame to get you one for free? | 或者靠我的人气免费拿一个 |
[37:49] | I’d really like that. | 我很乐意 |
[37:51] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[37:52] | Yes, I’m positive. | 是的 我很确定 |
[37:56] | So it really is Swiss. | 所以果然是瑞士的 |
[37:58] | I’ve been through Rose’s passport a dozen times. | 我已经调查了好几次萝丝的护照信息 |
[37:59] | She’s never even been to Switzerland. | 她从来没去过瑞士 |
[38:01] | But you said she felt those grapes herself. | 可你说她曾亲自摘过葡萄 |
[38:03] | So she has been there. | 所以她确实去过 |
[38:05] | But not as Rose Solano. | 但不是以萝丝·索拉诺的身份 |
[38:06] | As… whoever she was before. | 是以她曾经的身份去的 |
[38:09] | Finally, we have a place to start looking. | 我们终于有新的角度着手调查了 |
[38:13] | Wait, I’ve seen that mountain range before. | 等等 我以前见过这片山脉 |
[38:21] | Uh-oh, that can’t be good. | 这可不是好事情 |
[38:23] | Also not good– remember that geological report? | 还有个坏消息 记得那份地检报告吗 |
[38:26] | It was forged. | 是伪造的 |
[38:27] | And Luisa is about to realize that | 路易莎马上就会发现 |
[38:29] | in three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[38:31] | Oh, my God. Rick! | 我的上帝 瑞克 |
[38:33] | She just had to find Rafael or Petra to tell… | 她必须要告诉拉斐尔或者佩特拉 |
[38:36] | Oh, no! She was about to tell Petra about Rick. | 不 她刚准备把瑞克的事告诉佩特拉 |
[38:39] | I’m sorry, I mean Lachlan. | 抱歉 我是说拉克伦 |
[38:41] | I’m sorry to make you think about Rose again. | 抱歉我害你又想起萝丝了 |
[38:43] | No, I hate uncertainty. | 没什么 我不喜欢不确定的感觉 |
[38:45] | I actually feel better knowing we’re doing something. | 知道我们有所进展 这让我感觉好很多 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I get that. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[38:50] | – So I should go. – So I wanted to… | -我该走了 -我想要 |
[38:52] | I just wanted to apologize for what happened with Rafael. | 关于我和拉斐尔的事 想跟你道个歉 |
[38:55] | Oh, yeah, I’m not… I’m not worried about it. | 没事 我 我不太担心那个 |
[38:59] | Let me ask you something. | 我有事要问你 |
[39:01] | Who knows you better, me or Rafael? | 我和拉斐尔 谁更了解你 |
[39:05] | You do. | 是你 |
[39:06] | So I know you’re not really in love with him. | 所以我知道你并不是真的爱他 |
[39:09] | You’re just in love with the idea of family. | 你只是爱上了家庭这个概念 |
[39:11] | You’ll figure that out. | 你早晚会想清楚的 |
[39:13] | And hopefully I’ll still be around. | 希望到时候我还陪在你身边 |
[39:19] | Maybe she was just in love with the idea of family. | 也许她确实爱的只是家庭这个概念 |
[39:24] | 来自拉斐尔·索拉诺 我在为此努力 全力以赴 | |
[39:24] | But it was a very strong pull. | 但它确实非常有吸引力 |
[39:29] | Gun to your head, who do you choose? | 如果有人拿枪对着你脑门 你会选谁 |
[39:33] | Let’s go think about it outside, during sunset. | 趁着这无限好的夕阳 我们去外面想吧 |
[39:36] | Ooh, I love sunsets. | 太好了 我爱夕阳 |
[39:43] | Let me back in! | 放我回屋 |
[39:45] | We haven’t given the final rose! | 我们还没有爱的最终选择呢 |
[39:48] | You can’t quit now! | 你现在不能临阵脱逃 |
[39:49] | You’re in a good mood. | 看来你心情不错 |
[39:50] | Yep. | 没错 |
[39:52] | Because I just won the property bid. | 因为我刚刚赢得了房地产收购竞标 |
[39:54] | What are you talking about? We didn’t submit. | 你在说什么 我们根本没提交申请 |
[39:56] | Right, but my new employers did. | 是的 但我的新雇主申请了 |
[39:59] | Because there is no erosion zone. | 因为根本没有侵蚀区 |
[40:00] | No, Rafael called the planning commission. | 不可能 拉斐尔打给规划委员会 |
[40:02] | No, he called the number I provided. | 不 他只是打了我给他的电话 |
[40:05] | Oh, Alice, thank you so much for your help. | 爱丽丝 多谢你的帮助 |
[40:07] | My pleasure, Mr. Solano. | 别客气 索拉诺先生 |
[40:09] | I could talk about coastal erosion all day. | 我可以跟你聊一整天关于海岸侵蚀的事情 |
[40:14] | That was perfect, Janet. | 干得漂亮 珍妮特 |
[40:15] | It should be noted, | 值得注意的是 |
[40:16] | this was precisely the moment Petra started to feel sick. | 恰在此时 佩特拉开始感到恶心 |
[40:20] | I knew you wouldn’t trust me. | 我知道你不会相信我的 |
[40:21] | And now my new employers got the property for cheap, | 现在我的新雇主用低价购得房产 |
[40:24] | I got a half-million-dollar bonus, | 我得到了五十万美金的奖金 |
[40:26] | and we are going to build a high rise | 而且我们打算要建一座高层 |
[40:28] | that kills your ocean views. | 干掉你们的海景房 |
[40:30] | She’d been played! | 她被耍了 |
[40:32] | Rafael had been played! | 拉斐尔被耍了 |
[40:33] | But how could she focus on that, | 但是她哪顾得上这么多 |
[40:34] | when she had a stick to pee on? | 她急需用验孕棒 |
[40:40] | Scott? | 斯考特 |
[40:41] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[40:42] | Harvard’s managing the lounge now. | 哈佛男现在正在管理大厅 |
[40:47] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:48] | Hello, Mr. Solano, this is Diane calling | 您好 索拉诺先生 |
[40:50] | from the Miami-Dade Memorial Fertility Clinic. | 我是迈阿密戴德县纪念不孕不育诊所的戴安 |
[40:53] | What? | 什么 |
[40:54] | Why? | 有什么事吗 |
[40:55] | I just wanted to confirm your address | 我只是想确认一下您的地址 |
[40:57] | since you’ll be receiving a $127 rebate. | 您将收到一笔127美元的退款 |
[41:00] | Oh, uh, okay. For what? | 好吧 这是什么的退款 |
[41:02] | Well, according to our records, | 根据我们的记录 |
[41:04] | you’ve continued to pay the monthly storage fee. | 您之前一直在支付每月的保管费 |
[41:06] | That’s no longer necessary | 由于索拉诺夫人已经取走 |
[41:07] | since Mrs. Solano took your final sample. | 您最后的精子样本 您无须再支付保管费了 |
[41:11] | Wait, wait… she… she what? | 等等 她 她干了什么 |
[41:13] | Your wife, Petra Solano. | 您夫人 佩特拉·索拉诺 |
[41:15] | She came by our office two weeks ago | 她两周前来这里 |
[41:17] | to retrieve the sample we found. | 取走了我们找到的您的样本 |
[41:21] | You know what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[41:22] | This is too good. | 这可太好了 |
[41:23] | I got to see it again, | 我要再看一遍 |
[41:24] | instant-replay style in slo-mo. | 慢动作即时重放一遍 |
[41:27] | Note the lip snarl of panic and rage, | 注意这夹杂着惊慌和愤怒的嘴唇 |
[41:30] | the raised eyebrows, the bulging eyes. | 上扬的双眉 瞪大的双眼 |
[41:33] | Yes, Rafael, you are the poor sucker. | 是的 拉斐尔 你就是那个倒霉蛋 |
[41:37] | Which reminds me– the results are in. | 这使我想起来 验孕结果出来了 |
[41:43] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[41:51] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |