时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:03] | Jane, you’ll recall, was accidentally inseminated, | 你们还记得简不小心被人工授精了 |
[00:06] | and the doctor responsible– well, | 而犯错的医生 |
[00:07] | that would be Rafael’s sister, Luisa. | 是拉斐尔的姐姐路易莎 |
[00:09] | Even crazier– Jane had the baby. | 更疯狂的是 简把孩子生下来了 |
[00:11] | But now she’s caught in a big of love triangle. | 但如今她要面对一场三角恋情 |
[00:13] | On the one hand– Rafael, her son’s father. | 一方面是孩子的生父拉斐尔 |
[00:16] | On the other hand– Michael, her ex-fiancé. | 另一方面是她的前未婚夫迈克尔 |
[00:18] | And last night, well, this happened. | 而昨晚发生了这个 |
[00:20] | Oh, and remember Raf’s ex-wife Petra? | 还记得拉弗的前妻佩特拉吗 |
[00:23] | Well, she stole Rafael’s last sperm sample | 她偷走了拉斐尔最后一份精液样本 |
[00:25] | and inseminated herself. | 给自己授了精 |
[00:26] | And now, she was kind of in a pickle. | 她还有了麻烦 |
[00:28] | See, she’s in debt to Milos. | 米勒是她的债主 |
[00:30] | I had this abusive ex-boyfriend… | 我的前男友很凶残 |
[00:32] | And he has come to collect. | 他来收账了 |
[00:33] | You will marry me. | 你会嫁给我 |
[00:34] | I know! | 我就知道 |
[00:35] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直就是肥皂剧的剧情啊 |
[00:37] | Let’s get started. | 我们继续看吧 |
[00:39] | There are days we will always remember. | 有些日子我们终生难忘 |
[00:42] | For me, that day was… | 对我来说 那就是… |
[00:44] | Not relevant. Sorry. | 抱歉 跑题了 |
[00:45] | This not about me. | 这不是我的故事 |
[00:47] | There are days the Villanueva women will always remember. | 有些日子维兰纽瓦家的女人终生难忘 |
[00:51] | June 12th was one. | 六月十二号就是其中之一 |
[00:52] | But first, allow me to set the scene. | 但先让我描述下场景 |
[00:55] | Here, we have Jane. | 简在这里 |
[00:57] | Just 14 months old. | 刚满十四个月 |
[00:58] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[01:00] | And Xiomara, freshly 18. | 这是希尔玛拉 刚满十八岁 |
[01:03] | Ma, want to go eat at La Rosa tonight, maybe? | 妈 今晚我们去玫瑰餐厅吃吧 |
[01:06] | Come on, Ma. I know you can hear me. | 妈你别装了 我知道你能听见 |
[01:18] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:19] | So, turns out I can go to the mall tonight after all. | 看来我今晚能去商场了 |
[01:23] | Crap! I got to go. | 靠 我得挂了 |
[01:24] | Jane, what are you doing?! | 简 你在干什么 |
[01:34] | No, no, Janey. | 别画了 简 |
[01:35] | This is the last thing I need today. | 我最讨厌你这样了 |
[01:36] | If your Abuela sees… | 要是你外婆看到了… |
[01:42] | It’s okay, sweetie. We just need to clean this up. | 没关系 宝贝 我们擦干净就行 |
[01:45] | But alas, the day had left its mark. | 但往事还是留下痕迹 |
[01:50] | The important ones, too. | 还是很重要的痕迹 |
[02:01] | It was a moment of revelation for Jane. | 这个时刻 简得到了启迪 |
[02:04] | She finally saw the writing on the wall. | 她终于在墙上看到了这样的字 |
[02:13] | Oh, my. Looks like someone’s got a little skip in his step today. | 天哪 看来有人今天心情好到蹦蹦跳啊 |
[02:17] | Well, Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[02:18] | Yes, michael! | 对 迈克尔 |
[02:20] | So, did you tell him? | 那你告诉他了吗 |
[02:22] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[02:25] | I have to tell Rafael first. | 我得先告诉拉斐尔 |
[02:28] | I don’t even know how to say it. | 我都不知道怎么开口 |
[02:30] | – Jane is picking Michael. – How do you know? | -简要选迈克尔 -你怎么知道 |
[02:32] | I overheard it | 我昨晚 |
[02:33] | last night on the baby monitor. | 从婴儿监视器里听到的 |
[02:35] | Apperantly they shared an epic kiss | 显然 他们吻得惊天动地 |
[02:36] | her words not mine. | 她说的不是我说的 |
[02:37] | It was pretty epic. | 是挺惊天动地的 |
[02:39] | Did Jane know you’ve heard? | 简知道你听到了吗 |
[02:40] | No, I unplugged the monitor. I didn’t want to talk about it. | 我把监视器拔了 我不想讨论 |
[02:42] | Good instinct. It’s what I would have done. | 临场应变不错 我也会这样做的 |
[02:44] | Okay now listen, you can still save this. | 你还有机会挽回 |
[02:46] | Just don’t let her break up with you. | 别让她和你分手就好 |
[02:48] | What does she even see in that punk? | 她到底看上那个小阿飞哪点了 |
[02:56] | He’s gonna flip out. | 他会开心死的 |
[02:57] | Michael? | 迈克尔吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah, he’s gonna be pretty stoked. | 是啊 他会很兴奋的 |
[03:01] | – Rafael. – I know. | -我是说拉斐尔 -我知道 |
[03:04] | It’s awful. | 这对他太残忍了 |
[03:05] | And that’s why I just need to tell him first | 所以我才要先告诉他 |
[03:07] | in the… best way possible. | 尽可能不让他太伤心 |
[03:10] | – You got to play the cancer card. – What?! | -你得用癌症说事 -什么 |
[03:12] | Just say you have a relapse. I’m serious. | 就说你的癌症复发了 我是认真的 |
[03:14] | Just to buy you time to win her back. | 这样好为你争取时间赢回她 |
[03:16] | Raf, this is your family. | 拉弗 这可是你的家庭 |
[03:18] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[03:22] | She’s throwing everything away. | 她要抛弃一切 |
[03:26] | What about Mateo. | 马特奥怎么办 |
[03:27] | Mateo’s involved. So I need to do | 这事牵扯到马特奥 所以我得 |
[03:29] | everything I can to make sure we all get along. | 竭尽所能维持我们仨之间的关系 |
[03:32] | Because we are gonna be in each other’s life forever. | 因为我们俩会共度这一生 |
[03:34] | Okay, you just said forever. | 你刚说了一生 |
[03:37] | I did, didn’t I? | 我是说了 |
[03:41] | That’s what I want… | 这就是我想要的 |
[03:43] | with Michael… forever. | 和迈克尔共度一生 |
[03:46] | I just wish it wasn’t gonna hurt Rafael. | 我只希望这不会伤害拉斐尔 |
[03:49] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[03:50] | I literally don’t know whether I should laugh or cry right now. | 我真不知道现在该哭还是该笑 |
[03:52] | Wow, talk about feeling all the feels. | 这才叫百感交集啊 |
[03:59] | I told you it was a big day. | 我早说了这是个大日子 |
[04:05] | Mom, go put a sweater over that blouse. | 妈 你得再穿件毛衣 |
[04:08] | Abuela, I’m leaving! | 外婆 我要走了 |
[04:10] | I’ll see you at the lawyer’s later. | 一会儿在律师那里见 |
[04:12] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[04:26] | Wait for it. | 等她说 |
[04:29] | You’ll recall Alba had recently decided to pursue her green card. | 你们还记得阿尔芭最近决定申请她的绿卡 |
[04:32] | Yes, but you do know that this meeting is | 说的没错 但你知道这次见面 |
[04:34] | for filing Mom’s sponsorship papers, right? | 是为了提交妈妈的担保人文件吧 |
[04:36] | You’re not becoming a citizen today, Abuela. | 你今天不会成为公民的 外婆 |
[04:42] | – You look great. – I agree. | -你看起来好极了 -同意 |
[04:44] | Not looking so great? | 看起来不好的人呢 |
[04:48] | There she is, | 她在这呢 |
[04:50] | my beautiful bride. | 我美丽的新娘 |
[04:52] | You know what? Let’s fill some gaps. | 我们先补上点剧情 |
[04:55] | Last night, Petra tried everything she could think of | 昨晚 佩特拉绞尽脑汁 |
[04:58] | to get out of marrying Milos. | 避免嫁给米勒 |
[04:59] | But I don’t love you. | 但我不爱你 |
[05:01] | Right now. No one knows future. | 现在不爱 未来可不一定 |
[05:05] | I am pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[05:06] | With Rafael’s baby. | 拉斐尔的孩子 |
[05:15] | I will raise bastard as my own. | 我会将私生子视如己出 |
[05:21] | Fine. One year… | 好吧 就一年 |
[05:23] | with the understanding that this is just | 你得明白这仅仅是为了 |
[05:25] | about you needing a tax shelter and does not in any way | 帮你避税 丝毫不表明 |
[05:28] | indicate that I have feelings for you. | 我对你有感觉 |
[05:30] | – At moment. – At all. And no sex. | -现在没有 -永远没有 而且不做爱 |
[05:32] | Unless you change your mind. | 除非你改变主意 |
[05:33] | – I won’t. – You might. | -我不会 -你会的 |
[05:34] | – Milos! – Fine, fine. | -米勒 -好吧 |
[05:36] | No sex, you little minx! | 不做爱 你个小荡妇 |
[05:38] | But you must make marriage seem real. | 但你必须让婚礼看着很真实 |
[05:41] | I’m sure you have seen | 我相信你已经看过 |
[05:42] | the film green card with Gérard Depardieu? | 热拉尔·德帕迪约主演的电影《绿卡》吧 |
[05:45] | That cannot happen to me. | 这事不能发生在我身上 |
[05:49] | – I made an appointment with city hall. – No need. | -我跟市政厅预约了 -不需要 |
[05:52] | I want to get married in my own hotel, | 我想在我自己的酒店里结婚 |
[05:54] | so I have booked Marbella ballroom. | 所以我已经预订了玛贝拉宴会厅 |
[05:56] | Milos, we agreed to a small wedding. | 米勒 我们说好了婚礼要小 |
[05:58] | And see? I have started wedding preparations already, | 看 我已经开始准备婚礼了 |
[06:01] | like a good, modern husband. | 做一个优秀的现代丈夫 |
[06:03] | Now, come, help me pick band. | 来 帮我挑挑乐队 |
[06:06] | We don’t need a band. | 我们不需要乐队 |
[06:08] | Then who will open for the main act? | 那谁来为头牌开场啊 |
[06:09] | Who’s the main act? | 谁是头牌 |
[06:15] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[06:18] | You don’t know who this is, but it’s a really big deal, Mateo. | 你不认识她 但真的是大人物 马特奥 |
[06:24] | – Hi. What’s your name? – Jane. | -你好 你叫什么名字 -简 |
[06:26] | Jane, I think there’s something about you. | 简 我觉得你很特别 |
[06:28] | I can tell you have rhythm. Would you like to dance? | 看得出来你有节奏感 愿意跳支舞吗 |
[06:30] | – Yeah. – Come on! – Okay. | -愿意 -来吧 -好的 |
[06:47] | You guessed it. That did not happen. | 你猜到了 那不是真的 |
[06:50] | Here’s what happened. | 真实情况是这样的 |
[06:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:03] | Oh, my God, | 天哪 |
[07:05] | Jane saw Britney Spears checking in at the Marbella! | 简看到了布兰妮·斯皮尔斯办理入住玛贝拉 |
[07:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:10] | She just texted. | 她刚发了短信 |
[07:12] | I think this is her elbow. | 我觉得这是她的胳膊肘 |
[07:14] | And Britney was checking in? | 布兰妮在办理入住 |
[07:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:19] | Then she will finally have to face me. | 那她最终将不得不面对我 |
[07:23] | Britney Spears? | 布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 |
[07:24] | We happen to be in a little bit of a feud. | 我们碰巧有点小矛盾 |
[07:27] | A big feud, actually! I don’t know why I’m downplaying it. | 事实上 是大矛盾 我干嘛要要轻描淡写 |
[07:30] | I’m done protecting Britney Spears! | 我受够了保护布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 |
[07:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:35] | You’re not joking. | 你不是在开玩笑 |
[07:37] | Of course I am not. | 当然不是 |
[07:39] | Okay, then-then why haven’t you talked about it before? | 好吧 那你以前怎么没说起过 |
[07:42] | I mean, lord knows you drop Gloria Estefan’s name enough. | 天知道你提过多少次葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬 |
[07:45] | I don’t drop her name. | 我没有老是提她 |
[07:48] | I mention people like Gloria Estefan, | 我提起葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬 |
[07:51] | Alejandro Fernandez and Oprah Winfrey | 亚雷汉德罗·费南德兹和奥普拉·温弗瑞 |
[07:53] | because they happen to be… dear friends of mine. | 是因为他们碰巧是我的亲密朋友 |
[07:56] | Then how’d you and Britney meet? | 那你是怎么和布兰妮认识的 |
[07:58] | It was years ago. | 那是很多年前 |
[07:59] | I went to an awards show wearing a look Britney liked. | 我去参加颁奖演出 布兰妮很喜欢我的装扮 |
[08:06] | She expressed her admiration for the outfit, | 她表达了她对我服装的赞赏 |
[08:08] | and I generously went home to change, | 于是我慷慨地回家换衣服 |
[08:10] | allowing her to debut it in a video! | 让她在视频里初次展示它 |
[08:13] | She was touched. | 她很感动 |
[08:14] | We became dear friends. | 我们成为了很好的朋友 |
[08:16] | – Friends like…? – Like regular friends! | -什么样的朋友 -普通朋友 |
[08:18] | We’d swap concealer tips, career advice. | 我们会交流遮瑕膏使用经验 事业建议 |
[08:20] | When she kissed Madonna at the MTV Video Music Awards? | 她在MTV音乐电视大奖上吻麦当娜 |
[08:23] | That was my idea! | 那本来是我的主意 |
[08:24] | I pitched it to Enrique Iglesias, | 我向安立奎·伊格莱西亚斯提过 |
[08:26] | but he wasn’t feeling well and didn’t want to get me sick. | 但他不是很舒服 又不想害我生病 |
[08:29] | The point is… we were close. | 关键是 我们很亲密 |
[08:34] | Until she betrayed me. | 直到她背叛我 |
[08:37] | But now, Britney’s here. | 但现在 布兰妮就在这儿 |
[08:40] | And she can no longer avoid me. | 她不能再躲着我了 |
[08:43] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[08:44] | She’s here. Events got a call about this huge, last-minute | 她就在这儿 活动部突然接到电话要马上 |
[08:46] | wedding in the ballroom, and she is performing. | 在宴会厅办一场盛大的婚礼 她要表演 |
[08:48] | I don’t know who these people are… | 我不知道那些人是谁 |
[08:50] | Actually… the wedding is mine. | 事实上 这是我的婚礼 |
[08:54] | – I accepted a proposal from Milos. – Wait. Wait. What?! | -我接受了米勒的求婚 -等等 什么 |
[08:56] | You’re marrying Milos? | 你要嫁给米勒 |
[08:58] | Sorry, I overheard. | 抱歉 我偷听了 |
[08:59] | What are you talking about, Petra? | 你在说什么 佩特拉 |
[09:02] | He proposed. | 他求婚了 |
[09:04] | It was very romantic, actually. | 事实上 非常浪漫 |
[09:09] | Is this about money? | 是因为钱吗 |
[09:10] | No. This is about the fact that we’ve worked through our issues. | 不 是因为我们解决了我们之间的问题 |
[09:13] | Like the fact that he threw acid at your mother? | 比如他向你母亲泼盐酸 |
[09:15] | You’ve met my mother, Jane. | 你见过我母亲 简 |
[09:16] | Clearly, you can understand the urge. | 显然 你能理解这种急切的心态 |
[09:19] | Anyway, just letting you know. | 不管怎样 就是告诉你一声 |
[09:21] | Excuse me. Lots to get ready. | 失陪了 还有很多事要准备 |
[09:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:28] | She doesn’t want to marry him, it’s a play. | 她不想嫁给他 这是场阴谋 |
[09:30] | She and I are in negotiations for child support. | 我和她在商量小孩抚养费的问题 |
[09:33] | And she knows that I don’t want our kid around Milos, | 她知道我不希望我们的孩子在米勒身边 |
[09:35] | so, she’s using him as a bargaining chip. | 所以 她用他来做谈判的筹码 |
[09:38] | I’ll reach out to her lawyers, I’ll ask her to name a number. | 我会联系她的律师 让她报个价 |
[09:42] | You think that’ll work? | 你觉得会有用吗 |
[09:43] | It has to. | 必须有用 |
[09:44] | I don’t want that psycho around my kid. | 我不想那个疯子待在我孩子身边 |
[09:47] | And at that moment, | 就在那时 |
[09:49] | Rafael saw the writing on the wall. | 拉斐尔看到了墙上的字 |
[09:52] | – So, I… – So I should call my lawyer, | -我… -我应该给我律师打电话 |
[09:56] | get things started while Mateo’s napping. | 趁着马特奥睡觉的时候开始办事 |
[09:59] | I hope the meeting goes well. | 希望这次见面能顺利 |
[10:00] | Tell Alba I said good luck, huh? | 告诉阿尔芭我祝她好运 |
[10:02] | Okay, I will. | 好的 |
[10:10] | Hey there. I’m Robert Torres. | 你们好 我是罗伯特·托雷斯 |
[10:12] | – Nice to meet you. – Alba Villanueva. | -很高兴见到你 -我是阿尔芭·维兰纽瓦 |
[10:14] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:15] | And I am looking forward to becoming a citizen. | 我希望能成为合法公民 |
[10:20] | And to visiting Helena, the capital of Montana. | 能造访蒙大拿州的首府赫勒拿 |
[10:24] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[10:25] | I’m Xiomara Villanueva, | 我是希尔玛拉·维兰纽瓦 |
[10:27] | – her daughter and her sponsor. – Nice to meet you. | -她的女儿和保证人 -很高兴见到你 |
[10:29] | Jane, the granddaughter. I’m the one you talked to on the phone. | 我是简 外孙女 给你打电话的那位 |
[10:32] | Ah, yes. A lot of questions. Very thorough. | 对 问了很多问题 非常全面 |
[10:35] | Sit, sit. | 请坐 请坐 |
[10:37] | I screened your application, which looks mostly good. | 我看了你的申请 基本上都很好 |
[10:41] | Well, Jane communicated to me that you’re on the cautious side. | 简告诉我你非常谨慎 |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:48] | There was this girl in my grade school, | 我有个女同学 |
[10:50] | and she came home one day… her mom was deported. | 有一天她回家发现 她母亲被驱逐出境了 |
[10:54] | It was pretty traumatic. | 那是非常大的精神创伤 |
[10:56] | So what’s the issue with my grandmother’s application? | 我外婆的申请有什么问题吗 |
[10:58] | Well, it came up in your background check, actually. | 事实上 是你的背景调查里的问题 |
[11:01] | Since you’re Alba’s sponsor, | 因为你是阿尔芭的保证人 |
[11:03] | your felony conviction could be a problem. | 你的重罪定罪可能是个问题 |
[11:11] | This is crazy! What felony? | 太疯狂了 什么重罪 |
[11:13] | For grand theft, back in the ’90s. | 重大偷窃罪 九十年代的事了 |
[11:15] | – Oh, no, there must be a mistake. – You mean the jewelry store? | -不 一定是误会 -你是指珠宝店吗 |
[11:17] | – What jewelry store? – No, this is a mistake. | -什么珠宝店 -不 这是误会 |
[11:19] | It was a misdemeanor, shoplifting. | 只是轻罪 顺手牵羊而已 |
[11:22] | A felon is, like, a murderer. | 重罪是像杀人这种 |
[11:24] | Or, in the state of Florida, anyone who steals in excess of $400, | 在佛罗里达州 偷窃超过四百美元也是 |
[11:27] | which is what you pled guilty to. | 这是你认罪了的 |
[11:30] | It was this guy I was seeing… Zed. | 是我当时约会的一个家伙 泽德 |
[11:32] | We-we worked together at Slushie Palace. | 我们一起在冰沙宫殿工作 |
[11:34] | He stole this ring that I liked. | 他偷了我喜欢的那个戒指 |
[11:36] | I took the fall for him, because he had a prior conviction. | 我替他认罪了 因为他已经有了前科 |
[11:40] | I was 18 and in love. | 我当时十八岁 被爱遮蔽了双眼 |
[11:43] | I got community service… I thought it went away. | 我做了社区服务 我以为这事就过去了 |
[11:48] | Ok, so… | 好吧 所以 |
[11:49] | is this gonna make it harder for my grandmother to get a green card? | 这会影响我的外婆拿到绿卡吗 |
[11:52] | Possibly. It’s hard to say for sure. | 很有可能 很难确定 |
[11:53] | Immigration laws are constantly changing. | 移民法一直在变 |
[11:58] | But… I know that your grandmother is cautious. | 但我知道你祖母是很谨慎的 |
[12:05] | Okay, so what if we found this Zed guy | 如果我们找到那个叫泽德的 |
[12:08] | and we had him come forward? | 让他过来证明呢 |
[12:09] | Can we get it taken off of her record? | 我们能把这条记录上撤下来吗 |
[12:11] | Of course– if you have the conviction overturned. | 当然 如果能推翻罪名的话 |
[12:14] | Okay. So… | 好的 所以 |
[12:16] | this is fixable. | 这是可以补救的 |
[12:21] | At least, she hoped it was. | 至少她是这么希望的 |
[12:26] | Britney again? | 又是布兰妮 |
[12:28] | Aw. Even better. | 比那还好 |
[12:36] | Here is what Jane wanted to do in this moment. | 这是简在这个瞬间想做的事 |
[12:44] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[12:45] | It’s always been you. | 一直以来都是你 |
[12:53] | And here is what she actually did. | 现实中她是这么干的 |
[12:59] | Hey, Jane! Rafael’s right upstairs, with Mateo. | 你好 简 拉斐尔和马特奥一起在楼上 |
[13:03] | Yeah, that’s where I was heading. | 我正要往那儿去 |
[13:06] | Bye, Michael. Let’s talk later? | 迈克尔 我们过会儿再谈 |
[13:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:13] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[13:14] | He’s my brother, you know? | 他是我弟弟 |
[13:16] | Had to put up the block. | 要碍着你一点了 |
[13:18] | You all done asking me questions? | 你要问我的都问完了 |
[13:19] | Yes. Go. | 是的 走吧 |
[13:20] | Please. | 你请 |
[13:24] | Just pick whatever wedding cake you want, Milos. | 选你喜欢的结婚蛋糕就好 米勒 |
[13:26] | Okay? Cake is one of the many things that’s making me sick, | 蛋糕是让我恶心的食物之一 |
[13:29] | and these stupid lollipops aren’t helping! | 这些愚蠢的棒棒糖一点用都没有 |
[13:33] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[13:36] | Did you ever get sick… Jane, when you were pregnant? | 当你怀孕的时候 简 你有没有很想吐 |
[13:40] | No. | 没有 |
[13:40] | No, of course you didn’t, no. How can I help you? | 你当然没有 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[13:43] | Oh, and please tell Rafael | 告诉拉斐尔 |
[13:44] | that his lawyer’s offer was really just embarrassing. | 他的律师出价真的让人很尴尬 |
[13:47] | This is not about money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[13:48] | Then what is it about? | 那是什么的问题 |
[13:50] | I mean, why are you marrying Milos? | 我想说的是 你为什么要嫁给米勒 |
[13:52] | Frankly, Jane, it’s none of your business. | 坦白说 简 这不关你的事 |
[13:54] | Petra, come on. | 佩特拉 别装了 |
[13:56] | I remember that day in the stairwell. | 我记得在楼梯里的那天 |
[13:59] | You were scared of him. | 你被他吓坏了 |
[14:02] | Are you in danger? | 你有什么危险吗 |
[14:03] | No. Then what is it? | 没有 那是什么 |
[14:05] | What is he holding over you? | 他抓住了你什么把柄 |
[14:06] | Tricky question. Most of her lies concern you. | 棘手的问题 她大部分的谎言都和你有关 |
[14:09] | Look, Jane… | 听着 简 |
[14:12] | Milos and I were… | 米勒和我曾经 |
[14:15] | We were in love once. | 曾经相爱过 |
[14:18] | He was my Prince Charming. | 他是我的白马王子 |
[14:31] | Give money. | 给钱啊 |
[14:35] | Support the artiste. | 支持一下艺术家 |
[14:36] | English, of course. | 当然 说的是英语 |
[14:38] | For the tourists. | 为了配合游客 |
[14:39] | Oh, my! Brava! | 天哪 太精彩了 |
[14:43] | Best violin | 我听过 |
[14:45] | I ever been hearing. | 最好听的小提琴 |
[14:48] | I have been watching you play for a few months now. | 我观察你好几个月了 |
[14:51] | You are good. | 你拉得很好 |
[14:53] | But you are in need of upgrade. | 但你需要提升一下 |
[14:57] | A violin… | 小提琴 |
[14:59] | as lovely as you. | 和你一样可爱 |
[15:03] | It was a handcrafted Guarneri. | 那是手工制作的瓜奈里 |
[15:06] | More valuable than my byt. | 比我的BYT值钱多了 |
[15:09] | Never played anything like it. | 从来没拉过那样的琴 |
[15:11] | We were happy once. | 我们曾经很快乐 |
[15:14] | Till my mother started making up all those… lies. | 直到我妈开始编造那些谎言 |
[15:16] | What lies? | 譬如 |
[15:18] | She said he cheated. | 她说他出轨了 |
[15:20] | He didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[15:22] | And now that I know the truth… | 现在我知道了真相 |
[15:25] | I think we’ll be happy again. | 我相信我们会和好如初的 |
[15:26] | She can’t possibly believe we’ll fall for that. | 她真的以为我们会相信她的鬼话 |
[15:28] | No. But that’s the story she’s sticking with. | 是的 但这就是她的故事 |
[15:32] | I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[15:32] | maybe you should go see Magda. | 也许你该去找玛格达 |
[15:34] | I mean, if Milos is holding something over here, she’d know. | 她知道米勒有什么把柄 |
[15:37] | Plus, she hates him. | 再加上 她讨厌他 |
[15:39] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[15:40] | Hey, I’ll, uh, I’ll put in a request to see her right now. | 我现在就申请探视 |
[15:47] | Good call, Jane. Let’s break his heart | 干得漂亮 简 让他见了 |
[15:48] | after he visits his crazy ex-mother-in-law in prison. | 关在监狱里的前岳母之后 心碎吧 |
[15:52] | And speaking of crazy relatives. | 说到疯狂的亲戚 |
[15:54] | Dad? | 爸 |
[15:57] | – What are you doing here? – I’m just simply sitting here | -你在这里干什么 -我只是坐在这里 |
[15:59] | catching up on the news | 看报纸啊 |
[16:01] | and waiting for Britney Spears to emerge | 顺便等布兰妮·斯皮尔斯进来 |
[16:03] | – so that I can confront her. – What?! | -然后和她对峙 -什么 |
[16:07] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[16:08] | – I’d move, Jane. – Dad. | -我要行动了 简 -爸 |
[16:11] | Britney! Britney Spears, stop! | 布兰妮 布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 停下 |
[16:15] | Hello, Britney. | 你好 布兰妮 |
[16:18] | Ro… Ro… | 罗 罗 |
[16:19] | Don’t you pretend you don’t know my name. | 别假装你忘了我的名字 |
[16:21] | I’m so sorry. I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings– | 对不起 我希望我没有伤害到你 |
[16:22] | it’s just that I meet so many people. | 我见过的人太多了 |
[16:24] | Stop it, stop it, stop it right this minute! | 够了 够了 现在就给我停下 |
[16:26] | You know why I am here. | 你知道我为什么来 |
[16:28] | Now… apologize. | 现在 道歉吧 |
[16:30] | I’m… really sorry I forgot your name. | 忘了你的名字 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:33] | This is not about my name! | 和我的名字没关系 |
[16:36] | It’s about the 2009 Latin Pop Music Awards. | 是2009年拉丁流行音乐大奖 |
[16:40] | Wait, are you still mad about that teleprompter accident? | 等等 你还在气那次提词器意外吗 |
[16:44] | It wasn’t an accident, it was premeditated, | 那不是意外 那是预谋的 |
[16:46] | and you were the premeditator. | 是你预谋的 |
[16:48] | Like I told you at the time, | 我当时就跟你说了 |
[16:49] | I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 我和这件事无关 |
[16:51] | I saw you talking to the teleprompter guy | 我看到你和提词器的员工说话了 |
[16:53] | before the show! | 就在节目开始前 |
[16:54] | I like to get to know everyone on the crew. | 我喜欢了解每个工作人员 |
[16:57] | I… don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[16:59] | But it doesn’t make sense– why would I do that? | 但这没有意义 我为什么要那么做 |
[17:01] | Can you think of any reason why I would do that? | 你能想到什么理由嘛 |
[17:03] | Because I was emerging from your shadow, | 因为我渐渐夺走了你的光芒 |
[17:06] | and you didn’t like it. | 你不乐意 |
[17:10] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[17:14] | So long, Rogulio! | 再见 罗古里奥 |
[17:15] | Rogelio! | 罗格里奥 |
[17:17] | You know my name! | 你知道我的名字 |
[17:18] | Come back and admit what you did, Britney Spears! | 回来承认你做了什么 布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 |
[17:20] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[17:21] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[17:29] | A restraining order? | 限制令 |
[17:31] | This is what I think | 对于你的限制令 |
[17:32] | about your restraining order, Britney Spears! | 我是这么想的 布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 |
[17:34] | Okay. I got it up. | 好了 我搞定了 |
[17:36] | – No, stop. Stop now. – Too late. | -别 停下 停下 -太晚了 |
[17:37] | And now, the winner of the category of Hot Latin Star of the Year. | 现在 今年热门拉丁明星的获奖者 |
[17:42] | A category I wouldn’t know anything about, | 我不知道这个类别是什么 |
[17:44] | being neither hot nor a star… Wait, what? | 这既不热门也不像明星 等等 什么 |
[17:47] | This was-was-was a mistake. | 这是 这是个错误 |
[17:48] | Let me take that. | 我来吧 |
[17:49] | It’s… okay. Everyone gets nervous. | 没关系 每个人都会紧张的 |
[17:53] | And the winner is… | 获奖者是 |
[17:55] | Dad, it kind of seems like she was coming to your rescue. | 老爸 貌似她当时解救了你 |
[17:57] | That’s what she wants it to look like. | 她就是想要看起来这样 |
[17:59] | That’s not what’s happening. | 但事实并非如此 |
[18:00] | I can only imagine she was jealous of my rising fame. | 我只能想象她是在嫉妒我逐渐提升的知名度 |
[18:04] | Or…? | 或者 |
[18:05] | Or I don’t know. | 或什么我不知道 |
[18:06] | But I know what I must do. | 但我知道我必须做什么 |
[18:07] | Let it go and move on? | 放手翻篇吗 |
[18:09] | Virtual warfare. | 虚拟的战争 |
[18:11] | I’m gonna tweet out a call to arms, | 我要在推特上发起战争的号令 |
[18:12] | and my loyal fans will not hesitate to take up the cause. | 而我忠实的粉丝会毫不犹豫地发起大战 |
[18:15] | Britney’s fans may be stronger in numbers, | 布兰妮的粉丝也许在人数上更胜一筹 |
[18:18] | but nobody has the passion of a Rogelifan! | 但是他们都没有罗粉的热情 |
[18:21] | I will use my anonymous Twitter handle, of course. | 当然我会出动我的匿名推特别号 |
[18:25] | Rogelio fans unite. | 罗格里奥的粉丝们团结起来 |
[18:28] | With the knife emoji to symbolize warfare. | 加一个小刀的表情 象征着战争 |
[18:30] | Oh, no knives– the restraining order. | 不能加刀 别忘了禁止令 |
[18:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:34] | Oh, my God, amazing! | 天呐 太棒了 |
[18:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:36] | Slutty Crystal got an address for Zed! | 荡妇克丽丝特尔搞来泽德的地址了 |
[18:38] | Yes, Mom! | 好极了 妈妈 |
[18:40] | – I’ll pump, you drive! – Yes! | -我挤奶 你开车 -好 |
[18:43] | So, here we are, eight ounces of breast milk later. | 好了 挤了八盎司奶之后 |
[18:46] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[18:50] | Rollerblades? | 溜冰鞋 |
[18:51] | They were cool in the ’90s. | 溜冰鞋在九十年代倒是很酷 |
[18:53] | Zed? | 泽德 |
[18:58] | Xo! Oh, from, uh, uh, Slushie Palace! | 来自冰沙宫殿的希尔 |
[19:02] | How have you been? It’s been years! | 你怎么样 很多年没见了 |
[19:04] | Oh, my God, how’s that baby of yours? | 天呐 你的孩子怎么样了 |
[19:05] | Uh, she’s here! | 她在这 |
[19:07] | Whoa, you got hot! Nice! | 成了美人啊 不错 |
[19:10] | Well, uh, thank you, Zed. | 谢谢 泽德 |
[19:12] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s not Zed anymore. | 不不不 我不叫泽德了 |
[19:14] | I go by Jon Snow– | 现在叫琼恩·雪诺 |
[19:15] | because like him… | 因为我跟他一样 |
[19:18] | I watch the Wall. My wall. | 我看守这城墙 我的城墙 |
[19:20] | My masterpiece. | 我的杰作 |
[19:21] | – Amazing. – It’s gorgeous! | -太壮观了 -精彩绝伦 |
[19:23] | And I also sell a little cocaine. Get it? Snow. | 我还卖点可卡因 明白了 雪诺 |
[19:27] | – 100%! – Hilarious! | -绝对明白 -太搞笑了 |
[19:30] | Um, so listen, um, Zed… | 听着 泽德 |
[19:31] | – Jon… – Yeah. | -琼恩 -没错 |
[19:33] | – I need a little favor. – Yeah. | -我想你帮个小忙 -是的 |
[19:34] | Remember that time you shoplifted from the jewelry store? | 还记得那次你在珠宝店偷东西吗 |
[19:37] | Right. We got engaged, | 对 当时我们订了婚 |
[19:38] | and I stole you an engagement ring. | 我还给你偷了一个订婚戒指 |
[19:40] | What? You two got engaged? | 什么 你们俩订过婚 |
[19:42] | – Yeah. – Yeah, yeah, for, like, ten minutes. | -是啊 -也就订了十分钟 |
[19:44] | No, don’t worry about it. | 先别说这个 |
[19:45] | Uh, right, and I took the blame for you, | 没错 当时我替你顶了罪 |
[19:48] | which has come back to bite me in the ass, | 现在我被这事害惨了 |
[19:50] | because my mom is finally applying for her green card. | 因为我妈妈终于要申请绿卡了 |
[19:53] | Oh, my God, that’s great! Tell Albs I said whutup. | 天呐 太好了 帮我跟阿尔芭问好 |
[19:55] | I will, I will, but… the thing is, | 我会的 但事情是这样的 |
[19:58] | my felony record could get in the way, | 我的重罪记录可能会妨碍到这件事 |
[19:59] | so I need you to tell a judge | 所以我要你去跟法官说 |
[20:01] | that you stole that ring, not me. | 偷戒指的人是你 不是我 |
[20:03] | Oh, yeah. No, I’m gonna have to pass. Sorry. | 不 这忙我帮不了 抱歉 |
[20:07] | But if it’s any consolation, | 但如果能让你有一丝安慰的话 |
[20:08] | I still think you’re very, very hot. | 我还是觉得你很惹火 |
[20:10] | And I think you’re just as much of a jackass | 而我觉得你还是和以前一样 |
[20:12] | – as you were when I… – Mom-Mom-Mom-Mom-Mom… | -是个混蛋 -妈妈 妈妈 冷静点 |
[20:15] | Mom, I saw some fake bags. | 妈妈 我看到一些假包包 |
[20:16] | Why don’t you go shop for us, yeah? | 不如你去逛逛吧 |
[20:18] | Let me talk to Zed, Mr. Snow, over here. Okay. | 让我和泽德 这位雪诺先生谈谈 |
[20:23] | Wait, oh, Mr. Snow! | 等一下 雪诺先生 |
[20:24] | Yo, come holler at me for a second. | 过来跟我聊两句 |
[20:26] | – Yeah… – Holla. | -这就对了 -嘿 |
[20:27] | Yeah. Um, so sorry about my mom. | 很抱歉我妈妈刚才那样 |
[20:29] | My mom is so wack. | 我妈妈就是个疯子 |
[20:31] | You know? And I am so much more chill. | 我可冷静多了 |
[20:33] | Oh, man, she used to be… | 她以前 |
[20:36] | – way chill. – Yeah. | -很冷静的 -好吧 |
[20:38] | You want a medical marijuana bar? | 想来一条医用大麻棒吗 |
[20:39] | They’re 70% cacao. | 里面含有70%的可可 |
[20:41] | Uh… Enjoy it. | 慢慢享受 |
[20:42] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[20:44] | Uh, wow, I cannot wait to partake in this later. | 我迫不及待想尝尝这个 |
[20:47] | Yes. Yes. | 太好了 |
[20:48] | So listen, um… | 听着 |
[20:51] | I totally get why you don’t want to talk to the judge. | 我完全明白你为什么不想和法官认罪 |
[20:53] | I mean, who doesn’t have a few hobbies | 谁没有几个爱好 |
[20:55] | that they don’t want the law enforcement to know about? | 是不想执法机关知道的呢 |
[20:56] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[20:57] | – I got so many! – So the thing is this. | -我有很多爱好 -重要的是 |
[21:00] | You won’t get locked up or anything, | 你不会因此坐牢的 |
[21:02] | because the statute of limitations is up. Bam! | 因为法定诉讼时效已过 |
[21:05] | – Whoa, yeah, yeah! – So it ain’t that big of a deal, right? | -太好了 -所以这没什么大不了的 |
[21:08] | – Yeah! Yeah! – You know what I’m saying? | -太好了 -明白我的意思吗 |
[21:09] | – Yeah…! – Yeah…! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[21:11] | No. | 不 |
[21:12] | – No? Yeah? – Got this strict policy– | -不 -我有严格的政策 |
[21:14] | if the police ask me anything… | 如果警察问起来 |
[21:17] | I know nothin’, like Jon Snow. | 我什么也不知道 就像琼恩·雪诺 |
[21:20] | Oh, come on, | 别这样 |
[21:21] | say something. | 说句话啊 |
[21:22] | I know you’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[21:27] | Okay, look… | 听着 |
[21:28] | I spoke to our lawyer, and we can appeal directly | 我和律师谈过了 我们可以直接 |
[21:31] | to the State’s attorney and get the conviction cleared. | 向州检察官上诉 撤消定罪 |
[21:33] | Michael knows her through work, so… | 迈克尔和她在工作的时候认识的 |
[21:35] | I’m gonna call him now. | 我现在就打电话给他 |
[21:44] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[21:45] | It’s important to note | 值得注意的是 |
[21:46] | that this is what Michael expected Jane to say… | 迈克尔希望简说 |
[21:50] | Michael, it’s you. | 迈克尔 是你 |
[21:52] | It’s always been you. | 一直都是你 |
[21:53] | And here’s what she said. | 可她却是这么说的 |
[21:55] | Listen, I’m really sorry to bother you with this, but… | 非常抱歉地麻烦你这件事 但是 |
[21:58] | we’re having an urgent issue with my grandma’s green card. | 我外婆的绿卡有一个紧急问题 |
[22:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 说吧 |
[22:09] | No problem. I’ll, uh… | 没问题 |
[22:10] | I’ll shoot the State’s attorney an e-mail. | 我会给州检察官发邮件 |
[22:12] | Okay. Bye, Jane. | 好 拜 简 |
[22:13] | Jane. As in Jane Villanueva? | 简 是简·维兰纽瓦吗 |
[22:19] | That’s the gal who had her baby kidnapped last month, right? | 她就是上个月孩子被人绑架的姑娘吧 |
[22:23] | Strange story that was. | 那事真奇怪 |
[22:25] | Hard to believe. | 难以置信 |
[22:26] | And something tells me she doesn’t. | 直觉告诉我她并不相信 |
[22:32] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[22:33] | We have a meeting tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午我们有个会谈 |
[22:34] | Yes. That’s great news! | 这消息太好了 |
[22:41] | Ma, listen, I’ll Google the crap out of this woman tonight, | 妈 今晚我会在谷歌上好好查查这女人 |
[22:43] | learn all about her so we can be prepared. | 了解我们需要准备的一切 |
[22:49] | It’s Rafael. Maybe it’s about Magda. | 是拉斐尔 也许是玛格达的事 |
[22:52] | Magda straight-up refused | 玛格达直接拒绝 |
[22:54] | to add me to her visitors’ list. | 把我加入探访者名单里 |
[22:55] | – What? No. – But here’s the thing: | -什么 不 -但是问题在于 |
[22:58] | she said she would talk to you. | 她说她愿意和你见面 |
[23:05] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[23:06] | There is a parole hearing coming up. | 马上会有一次假释听证会 |
[23:10] | Maybe you and your granny | 或许你和你外婆 |
[23:12] | could say a few words on my behalf. | 能替我说几句话 |
[23:14] | Why would I ever help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[23:16] | You must need something, hmm? | 你一定需要点什么吧 |
[23:18] | Or why are you here? | 要不然你为什么来这儿 |
[23:19] | Because Petra is marrying Milos. | 因为佩特拉要嫁给米勒了 |
[23:26] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[23:27] | It’s true. And she seems scared, and we wanted to help her. | 是真的 她好像很害怕 我们想帮她 |
[23:31] | Can you think of anything Milos would be holding over her? | 你能想到她有什么把柄落在米勒那儿吗 |
[23:33] | Well, Magda could think of a few possibilities… | 玛格达想到了几种可能 |
[23:45] | Nothing offhand. | 一时想不起来 |
[23:47] | Petra said that you made up stories about him cheating. | 佩特拉说你编了故事说他出轨 |
[23:49] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[23:50] | First, I had mind open. | 首先 我想法很多 |
[23:53] | Even though he act like stalker. | 尽管他的举动像个跟踪犯 |
[23:59] | Speak English. Practice for tourists. | 说英语 为旅行做练习 |
[24:01] | Yes. Sorry, Mother. | 好的 抱歉 妈妈 |
[24:02] | I followed your daughter’s music all over the city, | 我踏遍整座城市追随您女儿的音乐 |
[24:05] | before we even met. I will never forget | 那时我们甚至还没见过 我永远忘不了 |
[24:07] | when I saw her playing Schumann’s Marchenbilder. | 当我看到她演奏舒曼的《童话场景》 |
[24:10] | My favorite piece. | 我最爱的作品 |
[24:11] | And to find the musician even more beautiful than the music. | 却发现音乐家甚至比音乐还美 |
[24:14] | No, but that is viola piece. | 不 但那是中提琴曲 |
[24:17] | Cousin Dagmar, she’s in trouble. | 达格玛表姐 她有麻烦了 |
[24:20] | She’s stuck in Budapest, | 她被困在布达佩斯了 |
[24:22] | lost her wallet. | 丢了钱包 |
[24:24] | “I need two million Hungarian forints, | “我需要两百万匈牙利福林 |
[24:28] | cash preferred. Thank you.” | 最好是现金 谢谢你” |
[24:29] | That’s not your cousin. It’s me. | 那不是您表姐 我做的 |
[24:32] | My side business is Internet scam. | 我的副业就是网络诈骗 |
[24:35] | I like to do prank. | 我喜欢搞恶作剧 |
[24:36] | But also make money. | 但那也能挣钱 |
[24:42] | Milos is Internet criminal. | 米勒是网络罪犯 |
[24:46] | You should be very “Vary.” | 你们应该非常”小星” |
[24:49] | Very, very what? | 非常小樱是谁 |
[24:50] | Very “Vary.” Not “Very, very.” | 非常”小星” 不是”非常小樱” |
[24:54] | I’m still not following. | 我还是没听懂 |
[24:55] | Very “Vary”! | 非常”小星” |
[24:57] | Very wary. | 非常小心 |
[24:58] | That’s what I said. Very “Vary.” | 我就是这么说的 非常”小星” |
[25:00] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[25:00] | I want you to listen to me, | 好好听我说 |
[25:03] | and I will tell you how you can help my daughter. | 我告诉你怎么帮我女儿 |
[25:08] | You spoke to my mother? | 你去找我妈了 |
[25:09] | Yes, and she had a good idea. | 是的 她有个好主意 |
[25:11] | Look, Milos is an Internet criminal. | 听着 米勒是个网络罪犯 |
[25:14] | Oh, don’t worry. Rafael’s downstairs with him. | 别担心 拉斐尔和他在楼下 |
[25:19] | Hey, um, can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[25:21] | Talk or duel? | 聊聊还是决斗 |
[25:22] | Duel? | 决斗 |
[25:23] | Guns or knives? | 用枪还是用刀 |
[25:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:25] | Oh, you were kidding. Me, too. | 你在开玩笑 我也是 |
[25:28] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[25:30] | Let’s talk. | 我们来聊聊 |
[25:32] | Download it, then copy his files, and hold it over him. | 下载下来 拷贝他的文件 作为他的把柄 |
[25:34] | For whatever he’s holding over you. | 不管他有你什么把柄 |
[25:37] | You don’t have to tell me. Just use it. | 你不用告诉我 照做就行 |
[25:39] | Y-You don’t have to do this, Jane. | 你不用这么做的 简 |
[25:41] | I’ll keep him away from Mateo. | 我不会让他靠近马特奥的 |
[25:43] | 98% is because of Mateo. | 百分之九十八是为了马特奥 |
[25:46] | But… there’s two percent that’because I… | 但是 有百分之二是因为我… |
[25:50] | kind of care about you, Petra. | 算是在乎你吧 佩特拉 |
[25:52] | In that “I don’t want you to marry a psycho” kind of way. | 毕竟我不想让你嫁给一个变态 |
[25:54] | So… | 所以 |
[26:05] | Petra took the flash drive. | 佩特拉收下优盘了 |
[26:06] | She’s doing it. | 她会照做的 |
[26:07] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:14] | Okay. Uh, I can exhale. | 我能松口气了 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:19] | So, listen… | 听着 |
[26:20] | So, I made this for you. | 我给你做了这个 |
[26:29] | He’s changed so much, huh? | 他长得真快 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:36] | 永远没有最好的时机 告诉他 | |
[26:42] | – No. – What? | -别 -什么 |
[26:44] | Don’t tell me you’re choosing Michael. | 别告诉我你选择了迈克尔 |
[26:46] | Tell me anything, | 告诉我任何事情 |
[26:47] | but do not tell me that. | 就是别告诉我这个 |
[26:49] | – Rafael… – He’s not a good guy, Jane. | -拉斐尔… -他不是个好人 简 |
[26:50] | – You’re wrong. – I’m not. | -你错了 -我没错 |
[26:53] | He’s shady. And he has it out for me. | 他很阴险 他对我耿耿于怀 |
[26:54] | And you know he does. | 你知道他是这样的 |
[26:57] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么这么做 |
[26:59] | You’re throwing away our family. | 你要抛弃我们的家庭 |
[27:06] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[27:34] | 希尔玛拉·维兰纽瓦 预约日期 六月十二日 | |
[27:35] | Ah, yes. A date, you’ll recall, | 对了 这个日期 你想起来了吧 |
[27:38] | we’ve seen before. | 我们之前看到过 |
[27:44] | And what about Petra? | 佩特拉怎么样了呢 |
[27:46] | Will today be the day she escapes Milos for good? | 今天会是她永远摆脱米勒的日子吗 |
[27:49] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[27:52] | I have a gift for you. | 我有个礼物给你 |
[27:54] | It’s a Guarneri. The same as the one | 一把瓜纳里小提琴 |
[27:56] | I gave you when we met. | 和我们初遇时我送你的那把一样 |
[27:58] | I know you sold it to come here. | 我知道你是卖了它才来到这儿的 |
[28:02] | I haven’t played in so long. | 我太久没演奏过了 |
[28:05] | Which is a travesty, Petra. | 这是世人的损失 佩特拉 |
[28:09] | – And speaking of travesties… – All right, let’s get going. | -说到悲剧… -我们要准备出发了 |
[28:11] | We do not want to keep the state’s attorney waiting. | 我们不能让州检察官会议久等 |
[28:15] | Aah! Mommy, don’t eat that! | 妈妈 别吃那个 |
[28:20] | What? Why? Why not? | 什么 怎么了 为什么不能 |
[28:29] | You’re sure you can go to this meeting? | 你们确定你们还能去参会吗 |
[28:34] | Me, too. Totally normal. | 我也是 一切正常 |
[28:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:37] | Maybe Zed was just selling counterfeit edibles. | 可能泽德卖的只是假货 |
[28:40] | Just one thing, | 有件事再问下 |
[28:42] | what is this meeting about again? | 这是个关于什么的会议 |
[28:43] | I thought you said you felt normal. | 你刚说了你觉得一切正常 |
[28:45] | Normal. | 正常 |
[28:48] | Nor… mal. | 正…常 |
[28:57] | Is the coffee working at all? | 咖啡起作用了吗 |
[29:13] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[29:14] | Nothing. Okay, Mom, you’re the important one. | 没什么 妈妈 你比较关键 |
[29:16] | Did the shower help? | 淋浴有帮助吗 |
[29:17] | Yes. But, listen, | 有 但是听着 |
[29:20] | I was thinking in there. | 我淋浴时在想 |
[29:22] | I am pretty sure that this meeting is a trap. | 我很确定这会议是个陷阱 |
[29:28] | So here’s how this is gonna work: I’ll do all the talking, | 我们得这样做才行 全部谈话交给我来 |
[29:31] | you just nod. Okay? | 你们点头就行 好吗 |
[29:34] | Great. Okay, Mom, I’ll introduce you, I’ll talk about Zed, | 好 妈 我会介绍一下你 谈一下泽德 |
[29:37] | how you haven’t gotten into any trouble. | 解释一下你并没有犯法 |
[29:38] | No, you can’t just nod the whole time. | 不行 你们不能一直点头 |
[29:40] | Maybe you should give us some signal | 或许你该给我们个暗示 |
[29:42] | when we should stop? | 什么时候该停下 |
[29:48] | Yeah, they’re not going to the meeting. | 她们不会去开会了 |
[29:50] | Yes, I know she’s very busy and she moved her schedule around. | 是 她很忙 她的行程经常变化 |
[29:53] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[29:55] | Okay, thanks. Bye. | 好 谢谢 再见 |
[30:08] | Hey, thanks for babysitting. | 谢谢你照顾孩子 |
[30:10] | Of course. | 没事 |
[30:11] | How are they? | 她们怎么样 |
[30:13] | Just hungry. And… | 就是饿 还有 |
[30:15] | kind of annoying, frankly. | 说实话 挺烦人的 |
[30:21] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:23] | There’s this Vine going around. | 网上在盛传一个视频 |
[30:25] | Oh. The “Piece of me” one? | 《破碎的我》那个吗 |
[30:27] | You want a piece of me? | 你想要破碎的我吗 |
[30:28] | You want a piece of me? You want a piece of me? | 你想要破碎的我吗 你想要破碎的我吗 |
[30:31] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟啦 |
[30:32] | I’m a laughingstock. | 我就是个笑话 |
[30:42] | Come in. | 进来 |
[30:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:50] | Why are you getting married? | 你为什么要结婚 |
[30:51] | Jane… | 简 |
[30:53] | my life is complicated. | 我的人生很复杂 |
[30:55] | Complicated? | 复杂 |
[30:56] | That’s an understatement. | 这样说太含蓄了 |
[30:58] | Remember this? | 记得吗 |
[30:59] | It was a handcrafted Guarneri. | 这可是手工制造的瓜奈里小提琴 |
[31:02] | It was more valuable than my byt. | 这比我的翡翠还值钱 |
[31:04] | Afterwards, Petra realized she’d misspoken. | 之后 佩特拉发现她说错了 |
[31:07] | See, that day in Olomouc… | 其实那天在奥洛穆克 |
[31:10] | Milos had given her a Konner. | 米勒给了她一把康纳小提琴 |
[31:13] | So earlier today, when Milos presented her with a Guarneri, | 所以早些时候 米勒给她瓜奈里小提琴时 |
[31:16] | Petra wondered how they could have both made | 佩特拉在想他们怎么都会 |
[31:18] | the exact same mistake. Unless… | 犯同一个错呢 除非… |
[31:26] | Fine. | 好 |
[31:28] | You want the truth? | 你想听真话吗 |
[31:30] | I’m marrying Milos because he’s rich. | 我和米勒结婚是因为他有钱 |
[31:32] | It should be noted, Petra didn’t know where the bugs were. | 要说明的是 佩特拉不知道窃听器安在哪 |
[31:35] | But she knew they were there. | 但她知道有 |
[31:36] | – What? – Yeah, please don’t repeat that. | -什么 -拜托别重复我的话 |
[31:37] | It makes me look bad. | 会让我自惭形秽 |
[31:39] | Although I might finally be rich enough not to care. | 虽然等我有了钱我就不在乎了吧 |
[31:42] | Remember, she had to sell it. | 记住 她必须演得真 |
[31:43] | Like Gerard Depardieu. | 就像杰拉尔·德帕迪约一样 |
[31:44] | But, hey, | 但是 |
[31:46] | the fact that you cared that two percent… | 你对我百分之二的关心… |
[31:50] | …thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:52] | It’s more than I deserve. | 我本不值得你如此的 |
[31:54] | Look, if you ever need help… | 如果你需要帮助 |
[31:56] | Actually, yes, there is one thing. | 确实有件事需要你帮忙 |
[32:01] | – Just make sure the tassels are even. – Okay. | -让流苏对齐 -好 |
[32:03] | Ooh. Yeah, let me just fluff up some of these flowers. | 我再弹一下装饰的花 |
[32:06] | Aw. Perhaps it’s stolen sperm under the bridge | 看来她们俩终于不在意 |
[32:09] | for these two at last? | 偷精子那事了 |
[32:10] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:12] | Uh, Security was handing it out. | 安保发来的 |
[32:14] | 警告 楼里有跟踪狂 发现请通知安保人员 | |
[32:17] | Oh. Uh… Maybe it was seeing her father | 或许是看到了父亲 |
[32:19] | mocked like that, | 被这样嘲讽 |
[32:21] | but Jane knew she had to help. | 简知道她必须要帮忙 |
[32:23] | The situation had become Toxic. This Circus couldn’t go on. | 事态已经升级了 不能再做老好人了 |
[32:26] | It was time to get to work, Bitch. | 该工作了 贱人 |
[32:33] | Oh, oh. It’s a baby thing. Don’t worry. Excuse me. | 是孩子的事 别担心 借过 |
[32:36] | Check, check. Sounds good. We’re cool. | 检查 听起来不错 好的 |
[32:39] | Excuse me, Britney? | 你好 布兰妮 |
[32:41] | You may not remember me. I’m Jane. | 你可能不记得我 我是简 |
[32:46] | You have a restraining order against my dad? | 你申请了对我爸的限制令 |
[32:48] | Oh. I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[32:53] | Look, Rogelio was out of line. | 罗格里奥过分了 |
[32:55] | Do you know how many poop emojis I’ve had to deal with today? | 你知道我今天收到多少吃屎的表情吗 |
[32:58] | And I apologize for that. He can be… | 抱歉 他有时候会 |
[33:01] | intense. | 很极端 |
[33:03] | And he’s a lot of other things, but he’s not a liar. | 他也会做很多其他事 但他绝不会撒谎 |
[33:05] | And neither are you, Brit. Come on. | 你也不会 小布 说吧 |
[33:08] | Did you guys know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[33:09] | Come on. What happened? | 说吧 发生了什么 |
[33:12] | What happened is he betrayed me. And backstabbed me, | 他背叛了我 还暗伤我 |
[33:14] | like the backstabbing betrayer that he is. | 他就是暗伤别人的背叛者 |
[33:17] | Can you be a little more specific? | 能说详细点吗 |
[33:18] | Just ask him what happened the last time | 去问他我们最后一次去 |
[33:19] | we went shopping in Mexico City. | 墨西哥城购物发生了什么吧 |
[33:21] | I forgot all about that. | 我完全忘了 |
[33:24] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[33:25] | I… | 我… |
[33:27] | I tipped off the paparazzi. | 我透露给了狗仔 |
[33:29] | – What? – I was still a C-plus-lister at the time | -什么 -当时我还是三线小明星 |
[33:32] | and I knew that being photographed with Britney | 我知道如果我被拍到和布兰妮在一起 |
[33:34] | would help my career. | 我的事业就会有起色 |
[33:35] | Yes. How could you do that? | 对 你怎么能那么做呢 |
[33:38] | I’m so sorry, Brit. | 对不起 小布 |
[33:41] | Now that I’m mega famous, | 现在我成为了名人 |
[33:42] | I understand what a mega transgression that was. | 我才明白我当时做的太过分了 |
[33:45] | I trusted you, Ro. | 我相信过你 罗罗 |
[33:46] | I’m so ashamed. | 我觉得很惭愧 |
[33:47] | And I totally get why you changed the teleprompter. | 我完全理解你为什么要换掉提词机的内容 |
[33:50] | I didn’t exactly change it, though. | 但其实不是我换的 |
[33:52] | See, I was just sad about your betrayal | 我很伤心你背叛了我 |
[33:54] | and the teleprompter guy overheard, | 管提词机的人听到了 |
[33:55] | and I think he was trying to impress me. | 我想他只是想让我开心 |
[33:57] | He was a real sweetie, you know? | 他是个好人 |
[33:59] | Aw. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:01] | Well, from the bottom of my broken heart, | 我从破碎的心底感到 |
[34:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:06] | And I hope that our friendship | 我希望我们的友情 |
[34:08] | could be as strong as it once was. | 能像曾经一样坚固 |
[34:10] | You know, I think it’ll even be stronger. | 我觉得现在我们的友情更坚固了呢 |
[34:13] | Stronger than yesterday. | 比昨天坚固了 |
[34:16] | I’m on desk? Why? | 我要做文职 为什么 |
[34:18] | Because you let Nadine Hansen walk. | 因为你放走了纳丁·汉森 |
[34:20] | You knew that– we were tracking her. | 你知道的 我们在追踪她 |
[34:21] | I’m talking about the first time you did it. | 我是说你第一次放走她的事 |
[34:23] | It’s about Nadine. | 和纳丁有关 |
[34:25] | Your old partner? | 你之前的搭档 |
[34:26] | It’s that I let her go. | 是我放她走了 |
[34:27] | Sorry, Cordero. | 对不起 科尔德罗 |
[34:28] | An informant’s came forward. | 有人举报 |
[34:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:31] | T-Tell me. Who was it? | 告诉我 是谁 |
[34:34] | Is that thing on? | 这玩意儿开着吗 |
[34:35] | Scott, I don’t care. | 斯考特 我不在乎 |
[34:41] | Look, he wants to remain anonymous. | 他是匿名举报 |
[34:42] | I gave him my word. | 我向他保证不告诉别人 |
[35:05] | She said she’d keep Milos away from Mateo, at least. | 她说至少她不会让米勒接近马特奥的 |
[35:16] | What the hell, man? | 你搞什么 |
[35:17] | Whoa! Hey, get off me. | 别碰我 |
[35:18] | Hey. Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[35:19] | Milos. Petra. | 米勒 佩特拉 |
[35:22] | We are here on that most momentous of days. | 今天是人生中极为重要的一天 |
[35:25] | – You turned me in? Huh? – What are you talking about? | -你出卖了我 是吧 -你在说什么啊 |
[35:27] | – You turned me in! – Michael, calm down. | -你居然出卖我 -迈克尔 冷静一点 |
[35:29] | Oh, no, this entitled ass cost me my job. | 这白眼狼害我差点丢了工作 |
[35:31] | Remember what I told you on the monitor, Jane? | 还记得我在监视器下和你讲的话吗 简 |
[35:33] | I, Milos, promise | 我 米勒 承诺 |
[35:35] | not to forsake you. | 永不抛弃你 |
[35:37] | – You let Nadine go? – Don’t pretend you didn’t know. | -你居然放纳丁走了 -别装不知道 |
[35:39] | And you knew this? | 你也知情吗 |
[35:40] | I mean, yes, he told me… | 是啊 他跟我说过… |
[35:41] | These people kidnapped Mateo, Jane. | 就是这伙人绑架了马特奥 简 |
[35:43] | – Don’t pretend you didn’t know this. – I didn’t know! | -别装作不知情的样子 -我真的不知道 |
[35:45] | Stop, Michael, stop! | 住手 迈克尔 快住手 |
[35:47] | Stop! No! | 住手 别这样 |
[35:51] | Michael, no! No! | 迈克尔 别这样 |
[35:56] | Mateo. Are you okay? | 马特奥 你没事吧 |
[35:59] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:06] | Should be fine. | 应该没事了 |
[36:07] | Dr. Garcia said to bring him in tomorrow | 加西亚医生说明天还未好转的话 |
[36:09] | if it doesn’t look better. | 再带他去做检查 |
[36:12] | How did this happen? | 事情怎么会这样 |
[36:13] | I told you. That guy hates me. | 我说过了 他讨厌我 |
[36:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:18] | Did you do it? | 你出卖了他吗 |
[36:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:21] | – You were there. – Of course I didn’t do it. | -你当时可在场 -我当然没出卖他 |
[36:24] | See, this– this is why | 看到没 这就是为什么 |
[36:26] | I said he’s bad for us. He’s making you doubt me. | 我说他很坏 他让你怀疑我了 |
[36:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:30] | But you still think I did it. | 可你还是觉得我出卖了他 |
[36:40] | Did what? | 什么成功了 |
[36:42] | Zed is gonna admit that he stole the ring. | 泽德会承认是他偷了戒指 |
[36:44] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做到的 |
[36:45] | Admit what you did, | 你就承认吧 |
[36:47] | or the masterpiece is toast. | 不然你的杰作就要被喷了 |
[36:53] | …Jon Snow. | 你个琼恩·雪诺 |
[36:56] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[37:03] | You? No. I-I almost blew it for you. | 你吗 我差点让你办不成绿卡了 |
[37:10] | Wait, uh, what’s June 12? | 等等 六月十二号是什么日子 |
[37:14] | The anniversary of your grandpa Mateo’s death. | 你外公马特奥的忌日 |
[37:17] | Mommy. | 妈 |
[37:20] | Ma, want to go eat at La Rosa tonight, maybe? | 妈 你今晚要和我去玫瑰餐厅吃饭吗 |
[37:26] | Ma, come on, I know you can hear me. | 妈 别装了 你肯定听到我说话了 |
[37:42] | Yeah, well… | 是啊… |
[37:56] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[37:58] | Ma, you’ve made it up to me a thousand times over. | 妈 你已经弥补过很多次了 |
[38:07] | Oh, oh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:10] | Yeah. Mommy’s here. | 妈妈在这儿呢 |
[38:13] | What happened to his arm? | 他胳膊怎么了 |
[38:15] | Michael and Rafael got into an awful fight. | 迈克尔和拉斐尔狠狠打了一架 |
[38:18] | Like, a real, physical fight. | 真的是拳脚相加那种 |
[38:20] | And so | 于是乎 |
[38:21] | Jane told them what happened. | 简把事情的来由都说出来了 |
[38:27] | How ugly it got. | 事态有多严重 |
[38:31] | And how she thought Rafael probably turned Michael in. | 以及她觉得拉斐尔可能出卖了迈克尔 |
[38:34] | Go ahead and take a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[38:37] | But I don’t need to tell you | 但不用我说都看得出 |
[38:38] | that guy is not Rafael. | 这人并不是拉斐尔 |
[38:40] | Please state your name for the record. | 请说出姓名以录入档案 |
[38:42] | I’m Eric Wu and I’m here | 我叫埃里克·吴 来这儿 |
[38:43] | to talk about my friend Nadine Hansen. | 是为了说些我朋友纳丁·汉森的事 |
[38:50] | I-It… | 不… |
[38:52] | it wasn’t Rafael. | 不是拉斐尔干的 |
[38:55] | What? | 什么 |
[38:56] | I, uh… | 我… |
[38:58] | I watched one of the interviews, | 我看了其中一个口供片段 |
[39:00] | and it was this guy, N-Nadine’s friend. | 是纳丁的一个朋友说的 |
[39:02] | Oh, my God. I accused him. | 天哪 我居然指责他 |
[39:04] | I’m so sorry, Jane. I-I screwed up. | 对不起 简 是我搞砸了 |
[39:06] | You know, the way I… the way I feel about Rafael– | 我对于拉斐尔的私人情绪 |
[39:09] | it-it clouded my judgment. | 干扰了我的判断 |
[39:13] | And mine. | 还有我的判断 |
[39:15] | And that man you attacked tonight, | 而你今晚打的那个男人 |
[39:17] | the man that clouds your judgment? | 干扰你判断的那个男人 |
[39:20] | That’s Mateo’s father. | 他是马特奥的父亲 |
[39:23] | I know. I-I know. I’m gonna… | 我知道 我会去… |
[39:24] | I-I’ll work on my anger. | 我会控制我的脾气的 |
[39:26] | How? | 怎么控制 |
[39:27] | Think about what happened tonight. | 你想想啊 |
[39:29] | Mateo was hurt… | 马特奥都受伤了… |
[39:31] | …Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[39:33] | He was hurt. | 他受伤了啊 |
[39:36] | And at that moment, | 就在那一刻 |
[39:38] | Jane saw it. | 简看到了 |
[39:43] | Which is why we won’t work. | 所以我们才不能在一起 |
[39:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:46] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[40:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:04] | I will be. | 会没事的 |
[40:06] | But you’re getting your green card, | 你快拿到绿卡了 |
[40:08] | so let’s focus on that, okay? | 咱们关心这事吧 好吗 |
[40:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[40:19] | And smiling up at us. | 他在对我们笑 |
[40:21] | Look. Oh… | 快看 |
[40:22] | Your first smile. Look at you. | 你第一次笑 看看你那萌样 |
[40:26] | It was a day the Villanueva women would always remember, | 这是维兰纽瓦家的女人们会永记的一天 |
[40:30] | because Jane meticulously | 因为简特意把这事 |
[40:32] | documented it in her baby book. | 给记在了育儿册上 |
[40:37] | It was also a day Petra would always remember. | 这也会是佩特拉永生难忘的一天 |
[40:40] | Good night, Milos. | 晚安 米勒 |
[40:41] | Petra, there is something | 佩特拉 有件事 |
[40:44] | I must tell you. | 我必须告诉你 |
[40:45] | The marriage– it wasn’t just about tax shelter. | 跟你结婚 不单是为了避税 |
[40:49] | Yes, I know, Milos, you have feelings for me. | 我懂 米勒 你对我有感觉 |
[40:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:52] | But I also have | 但我还藏了 |
[40:54] | 2,000 live-fire hand grenades in these boxes. | 两千颗手榴弹在这些箱子里 |
[40:57] | What? | 什么 |
[40:59] | Wedding provided perfect cover to bring them in. | 婚礼是我偷运这些东西的完美伪装 |
[41:01] | Oh, don’t worry, I have buyer. | 别担心 我找着买家了 |
[41:03] | And now that we are married, | 既然我们结婚了 |
[41:04] | you cannot testify against me. | 你就没法指证我了 |
[41:06] | Spousal privilege. | 这是配偶特权 |
[41:08] | It is, how you say, a “Vin-vin”? | 这就是你说的双赢吧 |
[41:11] | Wow. Talk about dropping a bomb. | 说到重磅炸弹 |
[41:14] | – Cordero. – Sir, I’m sorry. | -科尔德罗 -长官 我很抱歉 |
[41:16] | That you broke into my office? | 抱歉你闯入我的办公室吗 |
[41:18] | What? No. | 什么 没有啊 |
[41:19] | Stop lying, Cordero, I saw you. | 别骗人了 科尔德罗 我都看到了 |
[41:21] | Give me your badge and your gun. | 把你的警徽和枪给我 |
[41:24] | Come on. | 利索点 |
[41:35] | Now get out. | 走吧 |
[41:50] | Drive. | 开车 |
[41:51] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[41:52] | This is way too stressful. I’m out. | 剧情太紧张刺激了 我先撤了 |