时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What’s up, my peeps? | 小伙伴们大家好 |
[00:02] | Let me catch you up. | 我们先回顾一下 |
[00:04] | Jane’s whole love triangle blew up dramatically, | 简的三角关系十分戏剧性的告吹了 |
[00:07] | Because Michael thought Rafael went to the cops | 因为迈克尔认为拉斐尔去找警察 |
[00:09] | and snitched on him. | 告了他的密 |
[00:09] | – You turned me in! – Stop! | -你居然出卖我 -住手 |
[00:11] | – Only problem… – No! | -可是… -不 |
[00:12] | Please state your name for the record. | 请说出姓名以录入档案 |
[00:13] | I’m Eric Wu. | 我叫埃里克·吴 |
[00:14] | It wasn’t Rafael. | 不是拉斐尔干的 |
[00:16] | And so Jane said good-bye to Michael. | 于是简放弃了迈克尔 |
[00:18] | I know. Super sad. | 我懂 太伤感了 |
[00:20] | Also sad– | 伤感的还有 |
[00:22] | Michael got fired. | 迈克尔被解雇了 |
[00:23] | – And then this happened. – Drive. | -然后发生了这个 -开车 |
[00:25] | And so he was gone for six long months, | 于是他消失了六个月 |
[00:27] | and Jane moved on. | 简也看开了 |
[00:29] | So Rafael took a shot. | 于是拉斐尔行动了 |
[00:30] | Go on a date with me. | 和我约会吧 |
[00:32] | Yes. | 好 |
[00:33] | Also taking a shot– | 行动的还有… |
[00:34] | – Rogelio. – What? | -罗格里奥 -什么 |
[00:35] | His telenovela version of Mad Men was a comedic triumph. | 他的肥皂剧版《广告狂人》”笑”果拔群 |
[00:39] | However, he ran into a roadblock. | 可他遇到了障碍 |
[00:41] | What does, uh, “Cease and desist” mean anyway? | 禁止令又是什么东西 |
[00:43] | Oh. And remember Petra? | 还记得佩特拉吗 |
[00:45] | She and Jane actually had a little breakthrough. | 她和简的关系有了很大进展 |
[00:47] | I have the lovey. | 我把玩具带来了 |
[00:48] | And Jane even invited her to Thanksgiving. | 简甚至邀请她加入感恩节大餐 |
[00:51] | Nice, right? | 温馨吧 |
[00:53] | Not so nice? | 不温馨的呢 |
[00:54] | She came home to this. | 她回家看到了这个 |
[00:56] | It was accident? | 这是个意外 |
[00:57] | Well, it is black Friday, | 这可是黑色星期五 |
[00:59] | And ’tis the season for more drama. | 正是洒狗血的好时候 |
[01:02] | So let’s dive in. | 我们赶紧看下去吧 |
[01:04] | Even when she was young, | 即使是在小时候 |
[01:05] | – Jane Gloriana Villanueva– – Tyler, no! | -简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 -泰勒 别 |
[01:07] | knew the value of hard work. | 就知道辛苦工作的价值 |
[01:10] | But her first ever babysitting job | 但她第一次带孩子 |
[01:12] | turned out to be really hard. | 相当不容易 |
[01:15] | Potentially life-threatening. | 还有潜在的生命危险 |
[01:17] | Fine. Five minutes– | 好吧 给你五分钟 |
[01:19] | but then I’m reading you a Christmas Carol. | 然后我给你读一篇圣诞颂歌 |
[01:21] | You’ll love it. I mean, there’s ghosts | 你会喜欢的 里面有鬼魂 |
[01:22] | from the past and the present and… | 它们来自过去 现在和… |
[01:27] | – Hey. – So, how’s it going? | -喂 -情况怎么样 |
[01:29] | Oh, thank god the Villanueva women only have girls. | 幸亏维兰纽瓦家只有女孩 |
[01:32] | Yeah. I had a feeling about that kid. | 我就知道那孩子不是省油的灯 |
[01:35] | What’s the inside of the house like? | 那栋房子里面怎么样 |
[01:36] | Oh, my god, mom, it’s, like, my dream house. | 天哪 妈妈 简直就是我梦想中的房子 |
[01:38] | there’s a white picket fence… | 白色的围栏… |
[01:42] | No. | 不 |
[01:43] | No, I don’t care how good the babysitter is. | 我不管保姆有多好 |
[01:44] | It’s not the same as family. | 那都不同于家人 |
[01:47] | Plus, I can’t imagine leaving Mateo with a stranger. | 我都能想到马特奥和陌生人在一起会怎么样 |
[01:49] | Speaking of ghosts from the past… | 过去的鬼魂留下的阴影 |
[01:54] | I get it, but if we don’t hire a sitter, | 我懂 但要是不雇保姆 |
[01:56] | we’ll be going on our date sometime around presidents’ day. | 我们就得等到总统日才能去约会了 |
[01:59] | America’s least romantic holiday. | 最不浪漫的美国节日 |
[02:01] | What about next week, ma? | 下周怎么样 妈 |
[02:02] | Christmas dance recital rehearsal, remember? | 我有圣诞舞会的排练 记得吗 |
[02:04] | I could do it tonight. | 今晚我有空 |
[02:06] | Nah, my grad school Christmas party’s tonight. | 不行 我今晚要参加研究生院的圣诞派对 |
[02:07] | You really want to drink with the same | 你确定要和每周相处 |
[02:09] | people you’re locked in a room with five days a week? | 五天的人一起去喝酒 |
[02:10] | You’d have so much more fun drinking with me. | 跟我去喝要有趣得多 |
[02:12] | Yes. But I have to go. | 我知道 但我必须去 |
[02:14] | Dr. Lorraine Bolton’s gonna be there. | 罗琳·博尔顿博士也会去 |
[02:17] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[02:19] | Author of the the New York times bestseller | 纽约时报畅销书 |
[02:20] | 12 things Romy did before dying? | 《罗米死前做的十二件事》的作者 |
[02:23] | Inspirational TED talk speaker with two million hits? | 拥有两百万点击量的TED演讲者 |
[02:25] | Any relation to Michael Bolton? | 她和迈克尔·博尔顿有关系吗 |
[02:27] | Ooh. I’ve heard of him. | 那人我倒是听说过 |
[02:29] | Anyway, she is the most in demand professor | 总之 她是我们学院最热门的教授 |
[02:32] | in our department because she is brilliant. | 因为她太厉害了 |
[02:34] | And fabulous, and I need her to be my advisor. | 而且美艳动人 我得让她做我的指导老师 |
[02:36] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[02:37] | Did you ask your dad to babysit? | 你问过你爸有时间带孩子吗 |
[02:39] | Yeah. He said he’s busy with Hombres Locos. | 问过了 他说他正忙着《广告疯子》的事呢 |
[02:41] | He say anything else? | 还说别的了吗 |
[02:43] | No. Nothing about your theme song. | 没 没提你的主题曲的事 |
[02:46] | – He hates it. – He doesn’t! | -他讨厌那首歌 -才没有 |
[02:48] | He’s slammed– I’m sure he hasn’t even listened to it yet. | 他现在焦头烂额 他肯定还没听过呢 |
[02:51] | The song is amazing. | 那首歌棒极了 |
[02:53] | Seriously, | 真的 |
[02:54] | you’re our very own Michael Bolton. | 你就是我们家的迈克尔·博尔顿 |
[02:56] | Jane, listen to me. | 简 听我说 |
[02:57] | Okay, two-hand grab. This is serious. | 牵两只手 你是认真的 |
[03:00] | I really think that we should hire a babysitter. | 我真的觉得我们应该雇个保姆 |
[03:02] | I will even background check the background- checking company. | 我连做背景调查的公司都调查过了 |
[03:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:08] | It would be nice to have someone to help out | 我们都忙得不可开交的时候 |
[03:10] | when we’re all stretched out a little thin. | 有人帮忙自然好啊 |
[03:14] | Okay, I’ll meet some of the candidates. | 好吧 我先见几个候选的 |
[03:15] | But… I am making no promises. | 但我不保证一定会雇 |
[03:39] | Can I help you find something? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[03:40] | No, thank you. Most of us are experts. | 不用了 谢谢 我们基本都是老手了 |
[03:43] | Okay, since this is your first black friday, | 既然这是你第一个黑色星期五 |
[03:45] | Let’s go over some rules. | 我们先回顾一下规矩 |
[03:47] | I just want to say how honored I am | 我只想说我倍感荣幸 |
[03:49] | to be included in this Villanueva… | 能加入维兰纽瓦… |
[03:50] | First rule: no chitchat. | 第一条 不许闲聊 |
[03:51] | Rule number two: never dig in the bins; the bins are for suckers. | 第二条 别翻打折箱 那是给衰货准备的 |
[03:54] | Nobody needs a 12-pack of hand sanitizer. | 没人需要十二连包的消毒湿巾 |
[04:06] | – She said… – Got it. | -她说… -我懂 |
[04:07] | Don’t go looking in anybody else’s cart. | 不能看别人的购物车 |
[04:09] | Okay, then. Well, this’ll be our meeting spot. | 好了 我们就在这里汇合 |
[04:12] | I’ll see everybody in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[04:13] | Clear eyes, full carts, | 擦亮双眼 装满购物车 |
[04:14] | – Let’s shop! – Yes! | -开买吧 -好嘞 |
[04:34] | There’s a ghost Jane didn’t expect to see this Christmas. | 有一个鬼魂 简并不想在圣诞节看到 |
[05:09] | So, how have you been? | 最近怎么样 |
[05:11] | Um, pretty good, actually. I did some traveling. | 挺不错的 我去旅行了 |
[05:14] | – Good. – Yeah. | -不错啊 -是啊 |
[05:16] | I heard that you lost your job. | 我听说你丢了工作 |
[05:18] | – I was worried. – I’m sorry, I actually can’t do this. | -我很担心 -抱歉 我现在做不到 |
[05:20] | I’m just not interested in catching up. | 我没兴趣回想往事 |
[05:23] | – Oh, okay. – Yeah, just, you know, I’ve moved on, so… | -好的 -我已经看开了… |
[05:25] | – Yes. I’m sorry. Of course. – Yeah. | -对不起 我明白 -恩 |
[05:27] | Hey, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[05:29] | Take care. | 保重 |
[05:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:56] | I mean, I get why Michael didn’t want to talk. | 我明白为什么迈克尔不想谈 |
[05:59] | He’s moved on. | 他已经看开了 |
[06:01] | But it’s just so weird. | 但就是太奇怪了 |
[06:06] | Okay, so what about this for the Christmas party? | 穿这身参加圣诞派对怎么样 |
[06:08] | Note… The riding boots. | 注意我的马靴 |
[06:11] | Dr. Bolton is a champion equestrian, | 博尔顿博士是个马术冠军 |
[06:13] | so I’m trying to pick her interest | 所以我想勾起她的兴趣 |
[06:14] | without having to answer too many questions about horses. | 又不让她问我太多马术的问题 |
[06:17] | You look great. | 很美 |
[06:18] | Very advisable. | 很聪明 |
[06:20] | Now, go get her. | 去拿下她吧 |
[06:21] | Yes, yes, yes. Hi, baby! | 好极了 小宝贝 |
[06:23] | You ready to go to daddy’s? | 准备好去找爸爸了吗 |
[06:25] | Huh, Mr. Mateo? | 马特奥先生 |
[06:27] | Who is my best boy? | 谁是我的乖儿子 |
[06:29] | Yes, you are. | 对 是你 |
[06:30] | yes, you are! | 对 是你 |
[06:31] | Can we stop that? | 能别那样吗 |
[06:33] | Yes, we can. Yes, we can. | 嗯 我们可以 嗯 我们可以 |
[06:35] | Hey, Petra. | 你好 佩特拉 |
[06:36] | Oh! Jane. Hi! | 简 你好 |
[06:39] | Yeah. Still haven’t gotten used to the fact | 是啊 我还是没适应 |
[06:42] | that these two are friendly. | 这俩人成朋友了 |
[06:43] | Hey, uh, thanks again for the thanksgiving leftovers. | 再次感谢你感恩节的剩饭 |
[06:45] | I think my babies are now 20% stuffing. | 我宝宝的百分之二十重量都是你们给塞出来的 |
[06:48] | Then again, it’s only been a day. | 不过 只做了一天朋友 |
[06:50] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[06:52] | See you later. | 回见 |
[06:53] | What’s with all the ice? | 那些冰是怎么回事 |
[06:54] | Oh. Swollen ankles. You know how pregnancy is. | 脚踝肿了 你知道怀孕了嘛 |
[06:57] | – Yeah. Here, let me help. – No, I’m good. | -是啊 来让我帮你 -不用 我没事 |
[06:59] | – Oh, come on, I can grab one. – I’m fine. | -没关系 我能拿一个 -我没事的 |
[07:00] | – Don’t worry about it. – You’re pregnant. – I can do it. | -别担心 -你怀孕了 -我可以的 |
[07:02] | Jane, I’m fine! Oh. | 简 我没事 |
[07:04] | Well, that was a little cold. | 那有点冷漠了 |
[07:09] | Is that enough? | 够了吗 |
[07:10] | We’ll find out. | 看看吧 |
[07:14] | Okay. Enough… enough of this. | 好了 够了 我受够这些了 |
[07:17] | We need to go to the police, mother, | 我们得找警察 妈妈 |
[07:19] | tell them the truth. | 告诉他们真相 |
[07:20] | You went to slap him. | 你去扇他 |
[07:21] | You forgot about the… hook. | 忘了那个钩子 |
[07:23] | I just got out of jail for aggravated assault. | 我刚刚才摆脱严重攻击罪从监狱里出来 |
[07:26] | Do you think they’re going to believe me? | 你觉得他们会相信我吗 |
[07:28] | They’ll lock me up, throw away the key. | 他们会把我关起来 然后把钥匙扔了 |
[07:31] | I can’t do this, mother. I-I can’t be an accomplice. | 我不能这样做 妈妈 不能当同谋 |
[07:33] | You tell the police… | 你如果告诉警察 |
[07:36] | and I will take you down with me. | 我就会把你一起拉下水 |
[07:38] | Don’t worry. I have a plan. | 别担心 我有个计划 |
[07:42] | I wanted to say good-bye. | 我想告别 |
[07:43] | I’m taking a quick trip to Los Angeles. | 我要去洛杉矶短途旅行 |
[07:45] | Be sure to follow me on Periscope, Twitter and Instagram. | 记得在潜望镜 推特和图片分享上关注我 |
[07:47] | Or TMZ. | 或者美国名人消息网 |
[07:49] | I’m sure they’re going to be all over me at LAX. | 我相信在洛杉矶机场都是那些人 |
[07:51] | 你好 #TMZ 4:45到洛杉矶机场 #低调 | |
[07:54] | Geez, Rogelio, if you hated my theme song that much, | 罗格里奥 如果你那么讨厌我的主题歌 |
[07:57] | you could just tell me– you don’t have to leave the state. | 你可以直说 不必离开这个州 |
[07:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:01] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[08:02] | Xiomara… | 希尔玛拉 |
[08:04] | Your theme song was like a thousand tiny angels | 你的主题歌就像一千个小天使 |
[08:07] | tickling my eardrums. | 在挠我的耳膜 |
[08:09] | Really? You loved it? | 真的吗 你喜欢它 |
[08:11] | – Why didn’t you say anything? – I’m sorry. | -为什么你什么都没说 -抱歉 |
[08:13] | I’ve been the tiniest bit focused on myself lately. | 我最近有点太关注于自己了 |
[08:16] | But know that I sent your song to Telemasivo, | 但是我把你的歌寄给电视台 |
[08:18] | because I think it would be perfect for Hombres Locos. | 就是因为我觉得它非常适合《狂人》 |
[08:22] | Problem is, there might not be an Hombres Locos. | 问题是 可能不会有《狂人》了 |
[08:24] | Which is just plain loco. | 这简直是疯了 |
[08:26] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[08:28] | There’s a legal issue with the original Mad Men. | 和原版的《广告狂人》有点法律纠纷 |
[08:31] | However, I tracked down the person | 但是 我找到了 |
[08:33] | capable of untangling this mess, | 能解决这个问题的人 |
[08:35] | so I must fly to Hollywood to speak to him, | 所以我必须飞到好莱坞去见他 |
[08:38] | bigwig to bigwig. | 大腕间的对话 |
[08:41] | And speaking of bigwigs… | 说到大腕 |
[08:47] | Okay, I’ve done my research on Dr. Bolton, | 我已经调查过博尔顿博士了 |
[08:50] | and I have five anecdotes to casually slip into any conversation | 我准备了五个小故事在谈话的时候不经意提起 |
[08:53] | in order to evoke a natural | 来唤起我们之间 |
[08:55] | and spontaneous connection between us. | 自然而然的联系 |
[08:57] | Love it. What a fun-slash-creepy way to begin your relationship. | 我喜欢 建立关系的有趣而怪异的方式 |
[09:02] | Ay. You remember this poser, right? | 是啊 你们记得这个装腔作势的家伙吧 |
[09:10] | Hey, Wesley! | 你好 韦斯利 |
[09:12] | Ugh. He makes me so mad! | 他太让我生气了 |
[09:15] | Babe, just relax, okay? | 宝贝 放松 好吗 |
[09:16] | Bolton is gonna love you. | 博尔顿会喜欢你的 |
[09:19] | Okay. Here goes. | 好的 我去了 |
[09:21] | Oh, nope, never mind. | 不 没事 |
[09:22] | I’ll wait till Dr. Doom has cleared out. | 我等毁灭博士走了再去 |
[09:24] | 毁灭博士 即切瓦兹教授 | |
[09:26] | The man hates me. | 他讨厌我 |
[09:27] | He doesn’t hate you. | 他不讨厌你 |
[09:28] | You haven’t seen my latest evaluation. | 你没看到我最新的评估 |
[09:30] | I’m forwarding it to you right now. | 我现在转给你 |
[09:37] | Seriously, have another glass of wine. | 真的 再来一杯酒 |
[09:39] | You need to chill out. Yeah. | 你需要冷静 |
[09:43] | That sounds like the weirdest orphans’ thanksgiving ever. | 听起来像是最怪异的孤儿的感恩节 |
[09:47] | Was Rafael’s crazy sister there? | 那是拉斐尔的疯子姐姐吗 |
[09:48] | No. Luisa was at this place in South America. | 不 路易莎现在在南美什么地方 |
[09:53] | The Osho Ashram. | 奥修修行所 |
[09:54] | The what, now? | 什么 |
[09:57] | This place that she disappears to | 当她感觉她可能酒瘾复发时 |
[09:59] | when she feels like she might fall off the wagon. | 消失逃去的地方 |
[10:03] | Okay, he’s leaving. I’m going in. | 好 他要走了 我去了 |
[10:07] | – Jane. – Professor Chavez. | -简 -切瓦兹教授 |
[10:09] | It should be noted that Jane was armed | 要注意简准备好了 |
[10:11] | with a carefully researched list | 一个详尽调查过的 |
[10:12] | of spontaneous and funny anecdotes. | 自然又有趣的轶闻列表 |
[10:15] | Also, she was kind of drunk. | 而且 她有点醉了 |
[10:17] | My cousin’s actually the mayor of Savannah. | 我的表兄实际上是萨凡纳市市长 |
[10:20] | I wrote my thesis on Lima. | 我的论文是关于利马的 |
[10:23] | Lady royal bucked me so hard | 我的小马狠狠地把我摔下 |
[10:25] | I lost my sense of smell for a year. | 我失去了嗅觉长达一年 |
[10:27] | Je le fais souvent… | 我经常这样 |
[10:29] | I was traumatized. | 我遭受了巨大创伤 |
[10:31] | The nuns used to check the length of my skirt | 修女以前用信用卡 |
[10:33] | with a credit card. | 检查我裙子的长度 |
[10:34] | Well, that’s not very interesting. | 那可不怎么有趣啊 |
[10:36] | Get in there, Jane! | 去吧 简 |
[10:39] | I actually taught at a Catholic high school last year, | 实际上我去年在一个天主教高中教书 |
[10:41] | and I had… | 而且我 |
[10:43] | a pretty crazy exp… | 有一次非常疯狂的经… |
[10:55] | I-I am so sorry. Here, let me help. | 对不起 来 让我帮你 |
[10:59] | Please stop. | 请住手 |
[11:01] | Just… stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[11:05] | Well, there’s your funny anecdote. | 这就是你的有趣故事 |
[11:16] | No drinking and e-mailing. | 严禁喝酒和发邮件 |
[11:18] | Mom, you don’t understand. | 妈妈 你不明白 |
[11:21] | I have to apologize. | 我必须道歉 |
[11:22] | I… pawed at her boob. | 我抓了她的胸 |
[11:25] | And then somehow I squeezed! | 然后不知怎的我还挤了 |
[11:27] | Good. You finally got some action. | 很好 你终于有所行动了 |
[11:31] | Now, make your case the old-fashioned way. | 现在用传统的方式解决你的问题 |
[11:34] | Also making his case, | 还在解决问题的 |
[11:36] | Rogelio– or trying, anyway. | 罗格里奥 或者尝试解决吧 |
[11:39] | So as Don Juan Draper closes the cigarette account, | 所以当唐·胡安·德雷柏结清了烟草的账时 |
[11:42] | Rogelito opens up a carton– to celebrate, no– | 罗格利托打开了一个纸箱 不是庆祝 |
[11:44] | but instead of cigarettes, it’s filled with… | 里面装的不是香烟 |
[11:46] | Cocaine! | 而是可卡因 |
[11:47] | Then Rogelito starts to snort the cocaine, when bam! | 然后罗格利托开始吸可卡因 突然 |
[11:51] | Don Juan Draper shoots him in the head! | 唐·胡安·德雷柏开枪打爆他的头 |
[11:54] | Then he turns coolly to camera and says, | 然后他冷静地转向镜头说 |
[11:58] | “I’d like to sell the world some coke.” | “我想向全世界卖点可卡因” |
[12:02] | Fade out. | 然后逐渐淡出 |
[12:03] | End of pilot. | 试播集结束 |
[12:11] | No. | 不行 |
[12:12] | And speaking of bad news… | 说到坏消息 |
[12:14] | I’ve counseled Nadine’s family since they joined our church. | 纳丁家人加入教堂后 我给过他们忠告 |
[12:17] | 纳丁·汉森 1998年至2015年 | |
[12:18] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:20] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 无法相信她去世了 |
[12:24] | You said you worked for Sin Rostro because she threatened | 你说你帮西恩·罗斯特拉做事是因为她威胁 |
[12:26] | your family– if that’s true, help me catch her. | 你的家人 如果是真的 帮我抓住她 |
[12:28] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[12:29] | I’m not a cop anymore. | 我已经不是警察了 |
[12:31] | We don’t have to play by the rules. | 我们不必照章办事 |
[12:33] | We’re also here | 同时我们共聚与此 |
[12:34] | to celebrate her life. | 纪念她的一生 |
[12:37] | It’s a tragedy… | 这是个悲剧 |
[12:38] | Rose was supposed to be here. | 萝丝应该在这里的 |
[12:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:44] | – Nadine, did you set me up? – No. No. I swear. | -纳丁 你陷害我吗 -没有 我发誓 |
[12:47] | – You did. You-you set me up. – I didn’t! | -你有 你陷害我 -我没有 |
[12:56] | We’re also here to celebrate her life. | 同时我们共聚于此纪念她的一生 |
[12:59] | It’s a tragedy… to have to mourn her death. | 这是个悲剧 哀悼她的去世 |
[13:13] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[13:15] | This guy looks familiar. | 这人好像很眼熟 |
[13:16] | – Please state your name for the record. – I’m Eric Wu, | -请说出姓名以录入档案 -我叫埃里克·吴 |
[13:19] | and I’m here to talk about my friend, Nadine Hansen. | 来这儿是为了说些我朋友纳丁·汉森的事 |
[13:22] | Oh. It’s the guy who turned Michael in. | 就是他告发迈克尔的 |
[13:24] | What are you doing here, man? | 你来这干什么 |
[13:26] | No one needs to be reminded about what happened. | 没人需要被提醒发生了什么悲剧 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:29] | I’m very sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:30] | Also feeling rather sorry? Our Jane. | 还有谁也觉得抱歉呢 就是我们的简 |
[13:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:36] | Dr. Bolton? | 博尔顿博士 |
[13:38] | – Okay. – Okay, just leave the note on her desk. | -好吧 -把纸条留在桌上就好了 |
[13:45] | What? | 什么 |
[13:45] | 亲爱的博尔顿博士 谨致最深切的… | |
[13:48] | Okay, no problem. Write another one. | 没事 重新再写过 |
[13:51] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[13:52] | What kind of writer doesn’t have a pen on her desk? | 什么样的作家桌上连只笔都没有 |
[13:54] | Excuse me? | 你在干什么 |
[13:55] | Oh. Dr. Bolton. Uh, I’m sorry. | 博尔顿博士 对不起 |
[13:57] | I-I was not digging through your desk. | 我不是在乱翻你的桌子 |
[14:00] | Well, I was, but only to write you an apology, | 也算是 但我只是想给你写张道歉条 |
[14:02] | and now that it appears I’ve broken into your office, | 现在看来像是我闯进你的办公室 |
[14:04] | there are two things I need to apologize for. | 有两件事我需要向你道歉 |
[14:06] | Damn it! Oh, no. | 见鬼的 不 |
[14:08] | No. | 不 |
[14:10] | Th-th-the cafeteria ladies in the student union will give you | 学生活动中心的食堂阿姨会给你 |
[14:12] | a bag of ice and a pinch so your milk doesn’t go bad. | 一袋冰块和一个夹子 这样母奶就不会变质 |
[14:15] | I have the same pumping bag. | 我也有个一样的挤奶包 |
[14:19] | – You’re nursing? – Well, I… | -你在喂奶吗 -我 |
[14:20] | I stopped two days ago, and I hadn’t had a drink in forever, | 两天前就不挤了 我很久没喝酒了 |
[14:22] | and that’s why last night I was just… | 所以昨晚我就… |
[14:24] | and then I, you know… | 然后我…你知道的 |
[14:25] | Well, that’s good to know. | 知道了真好 |
[14:27] | I’m going to New York this weekend, | 这周末我要去纽约 |
[14:28] | and I was planning to pump and dump. | 我本来打算挤奶抛光 |
[14:30] | Yeah, don’t have that second glass of wine. | 别喝第二杯红酒 |
[14:34] | And there it was– | 就是这样 |
[14:35] | a natural and spontaneous connection. | 自然而然的过渡 |
[14:38] | Look, I might be pushing my luck here… | 也许我在得寸进尺 |
[14:40] | but you’re part of the reason I applied, | 但你是我申请的一部分原因 |
[14:42] | and if I’m gonna be at school and not at home with my kid, | 如果我要待在学校 而不是在家陪孩子 |
[14:45] | I want to at least make it worth it. | 至少我要让这件事值得去做 |
[14:49] | She said yes! | 她同意了 |
[14:50] | – To being your advisor? No! Not yet! | -做你的导师吗 -不 还没 |
[14:52] | To reading my material. But it’s a start. | 同意看我的题材 但这是个好的开始 |
[14:55] | Okay, you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:57] | – I’m nauseous. – We won’t stop looking | -我觉得恶心 -我们会一直找 |
[14:58] | until we find the perfect person. | 直到找到合适人选为止 |
[15:00] | Plus, I bought that nanny cam. | 而且我买了保姆监控器 |
[15:01] | – We can use it… – No. If I’m gonna hire a sitter, | -我们可以用来 -不 如果我要雇保姆 |
[15:04] | then I need to be able to trust her. | 那就要找一个我信得过的人 |
[15:06] | Which brings us here, now… | 所以现在我们来到了 |
[15:08] | To babysitting idol! | 保姆选秀 |
[15:10] | How do you handle difficult situations, | 你怎么处理一些难题 |
[15:12] | like a baby crying uncontrollably? | 比如宝宝哭泣不止 |
[15:14] | Coddling babies is creating a generation | 溺爱孩子只会造成一代人 |
[15:16] | that refuses to grow up. | 拒绝长大 |
[15:17] | At some point, they’ve just got to | 在某种情况下 孩子们必须 |
[15:18] | toughen up and face real life. | 坚强地面对现实生活 |
[15:21] | If you want something, ask me for it. | 如果你想要什么 就直接问我 |
[15:23] | Don’t just sit there crying like a baby. | 别坐在那哭得像个孩子似的 |
[15:25] | Next. | 下一个 |
[15:26] | So, we usually follow an eat, sleep, play, change routine. | 我们通常遵循喂食 睡觉 玩耍 换衣的日常 |
[15:30] | Oh, babies don’t need diapers. | 宝宝不需要尿布 |
[15:33] | Have you heard of elimination communication? | 你们没听说过消除沟通法吗 |
[15:36] | I learn the baby’s cues, | 我获悉宝宝的提示 |
[15:37] | he learns my cues, and then we hold them over the potty, and… | 宝宝获悉我的提示 然后把他们抱到便盆上 |
[15:46] | Next. | 下一位 |
[15:48] | So, you’ve done this before? | 你以前有做过保姆吗 |
[15:57] | Next! | 下一位 |
[15:58] | How long have you been caring for children, Chepa? | 你照顾孩子有多久了 琪帕 |
[16:01] | 40 years. | 四十年了 |
[16:03] | First two of my own, | 先是我自己的两个孩子 |
[16:04] | then I spent 18 years as a pediatric nurse. | 然后做了十八年的儿科护士 |
[16:07] | When I retired, I missed being with the little ones, | 退休后 我想念和小宝贝们一起的时光 |
[16:09] | so I started babysitting. | 所以我开始做保姆 |
[16:12] | What’s your favorite age to care for, and why? | 你最想照顾什么年纪的孩子 为什么 |
[16:15] | Each age brings its own joys and challenges. | 每个年龄的孩子都会带来独特的欢乐及挑战 |
[16:20] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[16:21] | 经验丰富 富有耐心 | |
[16:22] | Frutillar, Chile. | 智利福鲁提拉 |
[16:25] | How do you feel about speaking | 你觉得对着宝宝 |
[16:26] | both Spanish and English to the baby? | 又说西班牙语又说英语如何 |
[16:28] | 经验丰富 富有耐心 会说双语 | |
[16:28] | I prefer Spanish. | 我更愿意说西班牙语 |
[16:30] | Only because Mateo will be hearing English | 只是因为马特奥大部分时间 |
[16:31] | 经验丰富 富有耐心 会说双语 有难度吗 | |
[16:32] | the majority of the time. | 听到的都是英语 |
[16:34] | But, of course, it’s your choice. | 但是当然 这是你们的选择 |
[16:37] | 经验丰富 富有耐心 会说双语 | |
[16:37] | 经验丰富 富有耐心 会说双语 设想周到 | |
[16:48] | I’ll admit, I’m impressed. | 我承认我刮目相看 |
[16:51] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:52] | And if each and every one of her references check out… | 如果她的每一项资料证明属实的话 |
[16:56] | then we may possibly have a part-time, | 那我们也许就能有一个兼职的 |
[16:59] | very occasional… sitter. | 极偶然才会雇佣的保姆 |
[17:07] | I can’t. I’m too upset! | 不行 我太难过了 |
[17:09] | Wh-what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:12] | The project is over. | 项目结束了 |
[17:14] | Done. Dead. | 完结了 废掉了 |
[17:15] | – Aw, I’m sorry, Dad. – Just like that, no? | -真遗憾 老爸 -不止这样 |
[17:18] | And my private investor, | 而我的私人投资者 |
[17:20] | he sank everything he had into it! | 他把一切都赌进去了 |
[17:22] | Well, that guy’s an idiot. | 那家伙是个笨蛋 |
[17:24] | Who sinks everything into a TV pilot? | 谁把一切都赌在电视试播集上 |
[17:29] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[17:32] | No. | 不是吧 |
[17:32] | You were the investor? | 你就是那个投资者 |
[17:33] | How much did you invest? | 你投资了多少 |
[17:35] | Everything I had in cash. | 我所有的现金 |
[17:36] | I tried to invest my sag retirement, | 我想把我的退休金也投资进去 |
[17:38] | but my financial advisor wouldn’t let me. | 但我的财务顾问不让我这么干 |
[17:40] | And now I feel bad for calling her | 我后悔以前叫她 |
[17:42] | a “Narrow-minded idiot.” | “鼠目寸光的傻帽”了 |
[17:44] | She did me a real solid. | 她帮了我个大忙 |
[17:45] | When I’m 65, I’ll thank her again. | 退休的时候 我会再谢谢她的 |
[17:48] | Okay, You’ll-you’ll sell your house, sell your cars. | 好的 你要 你要卖房子 卖车 |
[17:51] | They’re all leased. Like tyga. | 这些都是租的 和泰加一样 |
[17:54] | Everything? | 所有东西都是吗 |
[17:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:56] | I live paycheck to paycheck. | 我靠薪水度日 |
[17:59] | Granted, | 诚然 |
[18:00] | $50,000 paycheck to $50,000 paycheck, | 是凭着五万美金的薪水度日 |
[18:03] | but until I start getting | 但是除非我得到 |
[18:04] | more $50,000 paychecks… | 更多的薪水 |
[18:06] | You’re… | 你 |
[18:07] | broke? | 破产了 |
[18:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:10] | And now I am mad at my advisor, again! | 现在我又恨死我的顾问了 |
[18:13] | I mean, she does this for a living. | 她靠这行吃饭的 |
[18:14] | How could she have let me invest everything?! | 她怎么能让我把钱全投进去呢 |
[18:24] | You spend $10,000 on something called “Smile Maintenance”? | 你在”保持微笑”上花了一万美金 |
[18:27] | It’s worth every penny, no? | 这是必须的 不是吗 |
[18:29] | And why do you own 40 hermès scarves? | 你为什么要买四十条爱马仕围巾 |
[18:32] | I get cold. | 我感冒了 |
[18:34] | No. You clearly need to go on a budget. | 你一定要定一个预算了 |
[18:36] | No more of that. | 这些都别再买了 |
[18:37] | But I love new pants Wednesday. | 但是周三我爱穿新裤子 |
[18:39] | It’s a perfect antidote to the mid-week blahs. | 这舒缓了一周中间的无聊 |
[18:42] | Dad, big picture– | 爸爸 为了大局 |
[18:43] | You need to tighten your belt. | 你得勒紧裤腰带了 |
[18:44] | Don’t cut out my trainer. | 不要辞掉我的教练 |
[18:47] | If you rent a small place, get a cheaper car, | 在找到下一份感兴趣的项目前的六个月里 |
[18:50] | you can ride out unemployment | 如果你能租个小点的房子 买辆便宜的车 |
[18:52] | for about six months until you find your next passion project. | 你一定可以摆脱失业的 |
[18:54] | And check this out. | 看看这个 |
[18:56] | One search– | 随便一搜 |
[18:58] | An adorable one-bedroom condo | 带一张床的可爱公寓 |
[18:59] | totally in your new price range. | 完全在你新的预算内 |
[19:01] | No, no, no, no. Forget it. | 不 不 不 没门 |
[19:03] | Rogelio de la Vega | 罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[19:03] | doesn’t do adorable. | 绝不要可爱 |
[19:04] | He goes big or he goes home… | 他要么闯出一番事业 要么就回家 |
[19:07] | to his mansion on the beach. | 他沙滩边的豪宅里去 |
[19:08] | That doesn’t seem like an option right now. | 现在好像并没有这个选项 |
[19:11] | It is if I go to telemasivo. | 如果我去演《狂人》 这就有可能了 |
[19:13] | I will swallow my pride, and they will put me | 我会放下点身段 |
[19:16] | in one of the projects I passed on. | 他们会让我演通过的项目 |
[19:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:21] | Jane. Hi. It’s Petra. | 简 我是佩特拉 |
[19:24] | Hey, Petra. | 佩特拉你好 |
[19:25] | I, um… I wanted to apologize for yesterday. | 我 我想为昨天的事道歉 |
[19:29] | I wasn’t… feeling great. | 我当时状态不太好 |
[19:32] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:34] | Ah, poor Petra. | 可怜的佩特拉 |
[19:36] | She doesn’t have much experience with friends. | 她不太有交朋友的经验 |
[19:42] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[19:42] | Yes. Sorry. I, um… | 在 抱歉 我 |
[19:46] | I was also wondering if… | 我在想 |
[19:47] | maybe you, uh… | 你想要出来 |
[19:49] | you wanted to… have lunch sometime? | 一起吃个午饭吗 |
[19:53] | – What? – Well, I had fun | -什么 -好吧 |
[19:54] | on thanksgiving, and-and… | 感恩节上我很开心 |
[19:56] | wondering if, um… | 我想 |
[19:59] | maybe… | 也许 |
[20:00] | we could get together… and eat. | 我们可以在一起 吃饭 |
[20:04] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 就当我没说过 |
[20:05] | No. How about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[20:07] | At noon. | 明天中午 |
[20:09] | Yes. Perfect. | 好的 棒极了 |
[20:10] | I’ll, um… pencil that in. | 我会 记下来的 |
[20:13] | So long, Jane. | 再见 简 |
[20:16] | I think Petra just… asked me on a date. | 我想佩特拉刚刚约了我出去 |
[20:20] | She said yes. | 她答应了 |
[20:22] | Oh, I got to go. Wish me luck. | 我得走了 祝我好运 |
[20:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:44] | This is the alcoholic support group, right? | 这是酗酒者互助小组 是吗 |
[20:46] | Sure is. | 没错 |
[20:48] | Sorry. Are those mala beads from the Osho Ashram? | 这是奥修修行所的念珠吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah. That place changed my life. | 是的 那个地方改变了我的生活 |
[20:53] | Oh, my god, me, too. | 天哪 我也是 |
[20:55] | Rafael’s sister? | 拉斐尔的姐姐 |
[20:56] | She’s the one who impregnated you? | 她是那个给你人工授精的医生 |
[20:58] | I think the word that you’re looking for is… “What?” | 我想你现在应该想说”搞什么” |
[21:02] | Well, that’s just the craziest story I have ever heard. | 这是我听过最疯狂的故事 |
[21:05] | Yeah. And definitely your first novel. | 是的 而且这肯定是你的第一本小说 |
[21:08] | I know a publisher who would love it. | 我认识一位会喜欢它的出版商 |
[21:13] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[21:14] | I know, I know, getting ahead of my self. | 我知道 我知道 我有点操之过急了 |
[21:16] | No, get ahead of yourself. | 不 操之过急吧 |
[21:18] | Okay. Let’s focus on why you’re here. | 好了 让我们言归正传 |
[21:21] | Your story. Great news– | 你的故事 伟大的新闻 |
[21:23] | I think your writing shows real promise. | 我认为你的文章很有潜力 |
[21:25] | I just loved the big reveal. | 我就是喜欢真相大白 |
[21:28] | So your stepmother was the crime lord Sin Rostro? | 所以你的继母就是犯罪之神西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[21:31] | Rose? Sin Rose-tro? You get it? | 萝丝 西恩·罗斯特拉 你明白吗 |
[21:35] | She always did love a good play on words. | 她确实很喜欢玩文字游戏 |
[21:37] | So, what was she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[21:38] | Oh, god, I don’t even know where to begin. | 天哪 我都不知道从哪儿开始讲 |
[21:41] | Well… I guess with the way that she made love. | 我想应该先说我们做爱的方式 |
[21:44] | Loved, loved, | 爱 大爱 |
[21:45] | Loved that character. | 大爱那个角色 |
[21:47] | But here’s my advice. | 但我的建议是 |
[21:49] | Take everything that you have written and… | 把你所写过的东西 |
[21:52] | turn the volume up. | 再夸张一点 |
[21:54] | Sorry, I, uh, couldn’t hear you. | 抱歉 我听不到你说什么 |
[21:55] | – Can you speak up? – Oh, happy to. Where was I? | -你能大声点吗 -好的 我说到哪儿了 |
[21:58] | You and your brother are half-siblings from different moms. | 你和你的弟弟是同父异母 |
[22:00] | Right. But both moms are messed up. | 对的 但两个妈都很糟 |
[22:03] | I mean, his mom took off… | 他的妈妈离开了 |
[22:04] | I really want you to make me gasp. | 我希望你让我叹服 |
[22:07] | Gasp. | 叹服 |
[22:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:10] | Your mom committed suicide? | 你妈妈自杀了 |
[22:12] | Yup. She jumped off a bridge. | 是的 她从桥上跳了下去 |
[22:14] | And my dad didn’t want a scandal, | 我爸爸不想有丑闻 |
[22:15] | so he paid off the coroner, bought a death certificate | 所以他买通了验尸官 出具了死亡证明 |
[22:17] | and told the press that she died of cancer. | 并且告诉媒体她死于癌症 |
[22:19] | No. Closed casket, obviously. | 棺材都是密闭不准人看 |
[22:21] | Wait, so you never… you never saw a body. | 等等 所以你从来 从来没有见过尸体 |
[22:24] | No. | 没有 |
[22:26] | Why? Do you think that’s weird? | 为什么 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[22:27] | – Do you? – Do you? | -你呢 -你呢 |
[22:29] | So is there anything specific that you can give me | 你能告诉我一些具体的事吗 |
[22:31] | in terms of direction as I attack this rewrite? | 作为我改写这篇文章的方向 |
[22:33] | Just… | 就 |
[22:35] | Figure out how to make it all… | 想想怎么才能让文章 |
[22:37] | more sparkly. | 更闪耀 |
[22:40] | Yes, yes, | 好的 好的 |
[22:41] | of course we want you back. | 我们当然希望你回归 |
[22:48] | And of course we want to put you in our next big hit. | 我们想让你加入我们下一部热门剧 |
[22:50] | Great. Because I am ready! | 太好了 我已经准备好了 |
[22:53] | Ready to bring back new pants Wednesday! | 准备好周三穿新裤子咯 |
[22:55] | So, what’s the show? | 什么节目 |
[22:56] | Audiences will love to see Rogelio de la Vega | 观众们会很高兴看见罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[23:00] | as… the roguish cowboy el ranchero | 在《雄心牧场》里 |
[23:04] | in… El Rancho | 扮演风流的 |
[23:07] | de mi Corazon. | 牛仔牧场主 |
[23:10] | That’s the exact hat I wore when playing Frederico | 那是我出演弗雷德里科时戴的帽子 |
[23:13] | In Llanuras de Traicion. | 在《背叛的荒原》一剧 |
[23:18] | Come on, it’s not the hat that makes the cowboy, | 别这么说 并不是帽子成就了牛仔 |
[23:21] | It’s the cowboy that makes the hat. | 是牛仔成就了帽子 |
[23:24] | It’s up to you to add the pizazz! | 有没有魅力都看你 |
[23:56] | I don’t know, dad. | 我说不上来 爸爸 |
[23:57] | You just don’t seem like your heart is in it. | 你好像没全心投入进去 |
[23:59] | Oh, no, no, no, I am making an acting choice. | 不不不 我在选择演绎方式 |
[24:01] | To make the role more challenging, | 以便让这个角色更具挑战性 |
[24:03] | I have decided to play it like I’m suffering from lyme disease. | 我决定像得了莱姆病一样演这个角色 |
[24:08] | Well, you do sound very tired. | 你听上去的确很累 |
[24:09] | I am tired. I’m tired of this part. | 我很累 我厌倦了这个角色 |
[24:13] | You know, after Hombres Locos, doing El Rancho de mi Corazon | 在《狂人》之后接演《雄心牧场》 |
[24:15] | feels like a… creative step backward. | 就像是… 后退了一大步 |
[24:18] | Are you sure you just don’t want to go on a budget? | 你确定不想做个预算吗 |
[24:20] | – I can’t. – Why? | -我不能 -为什么 |
[24:21] | – I just can’t. – Why? | -我就是不能 -为什么 |
[24:22] | – You can’t just say you can’t. – Jane, stop. | -别老说你不能 -简 别再说了 |
[24:23] | I lived like that once, okay? | 我经历过那样的生活 |
[24:26] | Sitting alone in my one-bedroom apartment, eating ramen noodles, | 独自坐在我的一居室公寓 吃着拉面 |
[24:29] | broke and miserable. | 身无分文 悲惨至极 |
[24:31] | I’ve worked too hard– I can’t go back there. | 我那么努力了 我不能再回到那时 |
[24:38] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们肯定不信 |
[24:41] | Telemasivo wants to use the song that I wrote for Hombres Locos | 电视台想把我为《狂人》写的歌 |
[24:45] | in another show. | 用在另一部剧里 |
[24:46] | – What?! – That’s wonderful, xiomara! | -什么 -那太棒了 希尔玛拉 |
[24:48] | No, but it’s… | 不 但是 |
[24:51] | It’s for Esteban’s show. | 是埃斯特班的剧 |
[24:52] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[24:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:58] | – How do you feel about that? – Me? | -你觉得怎么样 -我 |
[25:01] | I feel… Great, of course. | 我觉得…很好 当然 |
[25:04] | It’s not a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[25:05] | Kind of a problem? | 什么算是问题呢 |
[25:07] | Dr. Bolton’s notes. | 博尔顿博士的批注 |
[25:21] | Make me gasp. | 让我叹服 |
[25:33] | Turn up the volume! | 再夸张一点 |
[25:40] | Just make it all… More sparkly. | 再写得… 更闪亮一些 |
[25:55] | I know how you feel, Mr. Sweet Face. | 我懂你的感受 笑眯眯先生 |
[25:57] | I want to cry, too. | 我也想哭 |
[26:07] | *where is petra? Where is petra?* | *佩特拉在哪里呀 佩特拉在哪里* |
[26:11] | *I don’t know* | *我不知道* |
[26:12] | *I don’t know…* | *我不知道* |
[26:14] | *oh, there she is I see her,* | *我看到她来了* |
[26:16] | *there she is, I see her…* | *我看到她来了* |
[26:18] | Get out of the way, get out of the way. | 让一下 让一下 |
[26:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[26:23] | I told you, I have plan. | 我告诉你了 我有计划 |
[26:28] | But I don’t care about your plan– | 我不管你有什么计划 |
[26:30] | you’re supposed to be upstairs with Ivan. | 你应该和伊凡待在楼上 |
[26:31] | The cleaning crew is going to be on our floor any minute. | 清洁工随时都可能到我们房间去 |
[26:33] | Mother, get back up there! | 妈妈 回房间去 |
[26:34] | I cannot. I have an emergency. | 我不能回去 我有急事 |
[26:37] | I cannot go with him looking at me. | 我不能继续看他盯着我 |
[26:40] | – Well, how long will you be? – Your guess is as good as mine. | -你要出去多久 -我也不知道 |
[26:42] | Mother? Mother! Mother! | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[26:54] | “Something came up”? | “出了点事情” |
[26:55] | Seriously, mateo? “Something came up”? | 真的吗 马特奥 出了点事情 |
[27:00] | All right, what am I looking at? | 你让我看的这是什么 |
[27:01] | It’s the back room of Bar Lunara. | 这是露娜拉酒吧的密室 |
[27:03] | I got the coordinates on Nadine’s phone, | 我从纳丁手机上搞到了地址 |
[27:04] | went in as an electrician, set up a camera. | 扮成电工进去 装了个摄像头 |
[27:07] | Okay, I should let you in on a little secret. Remember this? | 我该让你们知道点小秘密了 还记得这个吗 |
[27:10] | Give me your badge and your gun. | 把你的警徽和枪给我 |
[27:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:17] | Well, here’s what happened the moment before. | 这一幕之前发生的事是这样的 |
[27:20] | Give me one reason why I shouldn’t fire you. | 给我一个不开除你的理由 |
[27:22] | Here’s one. Cordero’s got something no one else has. | 有一个理由 科尔德罗有别人没有的东西 |
[27:26] | A direct line to Nadine, | 和纳丁的直接联系 |
[27:28] | who’s got a direct line to Sin Rostro. | 而纳丁和西恩·罗斯特拉有直接联系 |
[27:30] | Let’s fire him, make a big show of it, | 我们开除他 演一场好戏 |
[27:33] | then he can embed himself with nadine, see where it leads. | 然后他去找纳丁 看看会怎样 |
[27:38] | Yup, you guessed it. | 是的 你猜到了 |
[27:39] | Michael’s been undercover. | 迈克尔去做卧底了 |
[27:41] | Well, you didn’t guess it. I just told you. Anyway… | 好吧 你没猜到 是我告诉你的 |
[27:44] | Look at this. Cash transactions. | 看这里 现金交易 |
[27:46] | And that’s way more than a crappy club on Collins pulls in. | 一家三流酒吧哪里赚的了这么多 |
[27:48] | I did some research. The bar was purchased | 我做了些调查 这家酒吧1983年的时候 |
[27:50] | by the Maracay group in 1983. | 被马拉凯团体收购了 |
[27:59] | We’re thinking Rose inherited it from Emilio | 我们觉得萝丝从意米利奥那里继承了它 |
[28:01] | and is using it as a money laundering front. | 并且把它用作洗钱的掩护所 |
[28:03] | No laundry required, | 不需要洗衣服 |
[28:04] | but if you do have time, baby detergent only. | 但如果你真有时间 只用宝宝洗涤剂 |
[28:11] | 20 minutes, cold wash, gentle cycle. | 二十分钟 冷水洗涤 轻柔运转 |
[28:14] | Am I going too fast? | 我说得太快了吗 |
[28:15] | Just let me know if you need me to slow down. | 如果需要我讲慢一点 尽管告诉我 |
[28:16] | No. This is perfect. | 不 说得很好了 |
[28:18] | Okay, that is enough. | 好了 这样可以了 |
[28:19] | Time for our date. | 该去约会了 |
[28:20] | Chepa’s good. Right, Chepa? | 琪帕都明白了 对吧 琪帕 |
[28:21] | – I’m very good. – Great. | -非常明白了 -很好 |
[28:23] | I would like to get to know Mateo. | 我想要和马特奥认识一下了 |
[28:24] | – Go out, have fun. – Yeah, okay. | -去吧 好好玩 -是的 好吧 |
[28:27] | I just want to say good-bye to him. | 我只想跟他说个再见 |
[28:30] | Okay. Uh, bye, Chepa. | 好吧 再见 琪帕 |
[28:32] | I’m gonna go get the car. | 我去把车开出来 |
[28:32] | Okay. Good-bye, sweetie. | 好的 拜拜 亲爱的 |
[28:35] | Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you so much. | 妈妈爱你 妈妈太爱你了 |
[28:47] | De Espana! | 西班牙 |
[28:50] | I think I should be stabbing someone as I say this. | 我觉得我说这句的时候应该刺中某个人 |
[28:52] | Bring me an extra to stab. | 再给我安排一个被刺的人 |
[28:54] | How dare you! | 你胆子可真大 |
[28:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[28:58] | This is a closed set. | 这是密闭片场 |
[29:00] | Guards! Seize him! | 侍卫 拿下他 |
[29:03] | I know we’ve been fiercest rivals both on screen and off, | 我知道我们台上台下一直都是头号对手 |
[29:06] | but there are certain things that even the fiercest rivals | 但有些事情即使是死对头 |
[29:08] | do not do to one another! | 也绝不应对彼此做 |
[29:11] | Is this about me sleeping with Luciana? | 是因为我和卢西亚娜睡了吗 |
[29:13] | Because that was just a publicity stunt. | 因为那只是炒作噱头 |
[29:16] | I loathe that woman. | 我讨厌那个女人 |
[29:17] | She calls me “El Flacido.” | 她叫我”埃尔·萎软稀多” |
[29:20] | No! | 不 |
[29:21] | This is about you using my girlfriend to get to me. | 是因为你利用我女朋友来对付我 |
[29:24] | You have crossed the line, Esteban. | 你越线了 埃斯特班 |
[29:26] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:27] | Don’t play innocent. Okay? | 别装了 好吗 |
[29:28] | I know your plan. | 我知道你打的主意 |
[29:29] | You chose Xiomara’s theme song, | 你选了希尔玛拉的主题曲 |
[29:31] | and then you’re planning to pull the plug | 然后在最后关头反悔 |
[29:32] | at the last moment to humiliate her. | 以此羞辱她 |
[29:34] | We chose Xiomara’s song? | 我们选了希尔玛拉的歌吗 |
[29:37] | – Wait, what? – What? | -等等 什么 -什么 |
[29:38] | – Nothing. Why? – Enough! | -没事啊 怎么了 -够了 |
[29:42] | Now I know the truth. | 既然我知道这事了 |
[29:44] | And I am pulling the offer. | 我就要收回邀约 |
[29:45] | El erecto! | 勃起吧 |
[29:49] | Luckily, | 幸运的是 |
[29:49] | things seem to be going well here. | 这边貌似一切顺利 |
[29:52] | I have one tiny thought for your bedtime ritual. | 我对你的睡前仪式有个小建议 |
[29:55] | Oh, no. That’s it. I’m done. | 不 够了 我不干了 |
[29:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[29:59] | I have worked with people like you before. | 之前我有为你这样的人工作过 |
[30:01] | It never ends. No one can do it as well as Mommy. | 老是鸡蛋里挑骨头 没人比生母更懂照顾小孩 |
[30:05] | No, no, no. | 不啊 |
[30:06] | Th-That’s not it! | 不是这样的 |
[30:08] | Chepa! | 琪帕 |
[30:10] | You went to Esteban behind my back?! | 你背着我去找埃斯特班了 |
[30:13] | I was angry– I thought he was messing with me. | 我当时很生气 以为他在给我使绊子 |
[30:14] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 是的 当然啦 |
[30:15] | Because it’s all about you! All the time, everything! | 因为事情总与你有关 每次都这样 |
[30:18] | Finally, there is one thing in our life | 好不容易有件事是关于我的 |
[30:19] | that is about me, and you ruin it! | 你又把它给毁了 |
[30:21] | Xiomara… | 希尔玛拉… |
[30:27] | Uh, I thought you had your date. | 你不是有约吗 |
[30:31] | Long story. And I don’t end up looking too good in it. | 说来话长 结局也不是很好 |
[30:34] | I’m gonna put him down, | 我要把他放下来 |
[30:35] | and get some writing done. | 继续写小说 |
[30:38] | Oh, no, not this sentence again. | 不 别再写这句了 |
[30:40] | – Let it go. – Just make it all… | -换一句吧 -让故事更有… |
[30:42] | more sparkly. Turn up the volume. | 闪亮点 夸张一点 |
[30:44] | Make me gasp. | 让我惊叹吧 |
[30:51] | She’s going back to Professor Chavez’s comments. | 她开始回顾切瓦兹教授的评论 |
[30:53] | Losing point of view here. | 这里作者观点不明确 |
[30:56] | The sentence structure works. | 句子结构是不错 |
[30:58] | The problem is the tonal shift is too jarring. | 问题是基调切换得太不和谐了 |
[31:02] | He’s right– that’s just clumsy storytelling. | 他说得对 那样写故事太蠢了 |
[31:05] | Now… | 现在… |
[31:06] | to the police station! | 看看警局这边 |
[31:07] | Watch when we zoom in. | 放大时看好了 |
[31:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:14] | You know who used blue silk ties? A drug lord | 你知道谁用蓝色丝绳吗 |
[31:17] | that ran Miami back in the ’80s. | 八十年代统治迈阿密 |
[31:18] | Went by the name Mutter. | 叫穆特的毒枭 |
[31:20] | This bar isn’t a Sin Rostro front. | 这个洗钱点不是西恩·罗斯特拉的 |
[31:22] | – It’s a Mutter front. – Exactly. | -是穆特的 -没错 |
[31:25] | We know Mutter kidnapped Luisa | 穆特绑架了路易莎 |
[31:27] | to send a message to Rose. | 是为了给萝丝传个信 |
[31:28] | I think Rose was planning to send a message back, | 我想萝丝想要回话 |
[31:30] | and this bar was her target. | 这间酒吧就是她的目标 |
[31:33] | Also focused on her target… | 同样专注于目标的还有… |
[31:35] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[31:36] | So, I was trying to write last night, | 我昨晚试着写了点东西 |
[31:39] | and I found your notes incredibly clear and so helpful. | 发现你的评语非常清晰有用 |
[31:42] | And I don’t know why it took me so long to realize | 我也不知道我怎么现在才意识到 |
[31:44] | how incredibly clear and helpful they are, | 它们有多清晰多有用 |
[31:46] | but now that I know, I wanted to ask you, um… | 醒悟之后 我想问… |
[31:51] | would you consider being my advisor? | 你能不能当我的导师 |
[31:53] | I appreciate the thought, Jane. | 你这样想我很欣慰 简 |
[31:55] | But the Emperor of Smug Condescension | 但是臭美屈尊的皇帝可没法 |
[31:57] | doesn’t have room for any more advisees. | 给出任何指导了 |
[32:00] | You haven’t seen my latest evaluation. | 你没看过他对我最新的评价吧 |
[32:02] | I’m forwarding it to you right now. | 我现在转发给你 |
[32:07] | Chavez… | 切瓦兹 |
[32:08] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 如果你不介意的话… |
[32:10] | I have a class to teach. | 还有节课等着我去上 |
[32:20] | – No! – I told you I have plan. | -不行 -都说我有计划了 |
[32:22] | This is plan. | 这就是我的计划 |
[32:24] | This is not plan– this is… | 这可不是计划 这是… |
[32:26] | Weekend at Bernie’s. | 《老板渡假去》[美国喜剧电影] |
[32:28] | Oh. What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[32:30] | Vodka and lemons, | 伏特加和柠檬 |
[32:32] | to cover dead man stench. | 用来掩盖尸臭 |
[32:36] | – What was the tuna for? – Me. | -金枪鱼用来干吗 -给我的 |
[32:38] | I got hungry. | 我饿了 |
[32:39] | Just help me get him out of here. | 帮我把他弄出去 |
[32:50] | No, get back in there! Not yet. | 不 回去 还不行 |
[32:56] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[32:57] | Oh. Jane. Hi. | 简 你好 |
[32:58] | Hi. What happened to you the other day? | 那天出什么事了 |
[33:00] | You just kind of cancelled last minute. | 你在最后关头取消了 |
[33:02] | Yeah. I, uh… | 是啊 我… |
[33:04] | Petra, what’s going on? | 佩特拉 怎么了 |
[33:05] | What… I… I just… | 什么 我只是… |
[33:08] | don’t need us to be friends, okay? | 不想再和你做朋友了 行了没 |
[33:10] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[33:12] | I felt guilty, because you invited me to Thanksgiving | 我挺愧疚的 毕竟你邀请我去过感恩节 |
[33:14] | and… I tried, | 我也…尽力了 |
[33:16] | but it’s not worth it. | 但这不值得 |
[33:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:22] | Got it. | 我懂了 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[33:27] | I’m officially done with Petra. | 我和佩特拉算是玩完了 |
[33:30] | Amen! | 阿门 |
[33:32] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[33:34] | – What are you all doing here? – We’re here to show | -你们来这干吗 -我们来秀出 |
[33:35] | our #Rogelilove for your first day of shooting. | 对你第一天拍摄工作的#罗爱 |
[33:38] | Aren’t you still mad at me? | 你还生我的气吗 |
[33:39] | ‘Course I am– but even when I’m pissed off, | 当然了 不过就算我气炸了 |
[33:41] | I’m still gonna show up. | 我也会过来的 |
[33:42] | We got your back, Dad, no matter that. | 无论怎样我们都挺你 老爸 |
[33:44] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[33:47] | Okay, people, the first scene | 好了 大伙 《雄心牧场》的 |
[33:49] | for El Rancho de mi Corazon is up. | 第一场戏准备开拍 |
[33:51] | And in that moment, Rogelio realized | 就在此刻 罗格里奥意识到 |
[33:54] | he would never have to worry about being poor again, | 他再也不用担心变得一无所有了 |
[33:57] | Because he was rich in love. | 因为他拥家人之爱 |
[33:59] | And… action! | 那么…开拍 |
[34:01] | And so he did what heroes do. | 于是他做了件英雄之事 |
[34:03] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪 |
[34:04] | He rode off into the sunset. | 他迎着夕阳骑马远去 |
[34:08] | And seeing her father make such a courageous and crazy choice | 看到她爸爸做了如此勇敢并疯狂的选择后 |
[34:11] | gave Jane the courage to make her own. | 简有了勇气去做同样的选择 |
[34:14] | Why did you register | 你干吗又报名 |
[34:15] | to take my class again? | 参加我的课程 |
[34:17] | You won’t receive any academic credit. | 你拿不到任何学分的 |
[34:19] | But since you won’t take me on as an advisee, | 虽然你不收我当学生 |
[34:22] | I will take your class for no credit, | 我还是想上你的课 |
[34:24] | because you’re gonna make me a better writer, | 因为你能提高我的写作水平 |
[34:25] | and that’s why I’m here, away from my kid so much. | 所以我不惜离开孩子 来上你的课 |
[34:30] | So… | 那… |
[34:32] | I’ll see you in January. | 一月见咯 |
[34:36] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[34:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:39] | Frankly, I’d rather see you once a week | 老实说 我宁愿当导师一星期见你一次 |
[34:41] | as an advisor than three times a week in my class. | 也不想在课上一星期见你三次 |
[34:45] | Give me… | 让我… |
[34:45] | Uh, right, right. No problem. | 也对 也对 没问题 |
[34:50] | I’m leaving now. | 那我走啦 |
[34:53] | You’re really leaving? | 你们真的要出去吗 |
[34:55] | Yes. We are really… | 是的 我们真的… |
[34:56] | leaving. | 要出去 |
[34:57] | Ah. Date night. Take two. | 原来是第二次二人约会 |
[34:59] | One hour, a trial run. | 就一小时 试一下 |
[35:02] | You can do this. | 你没问题的 |
[35:04] | One hour, we will pay you for three. | 就一小时 三倍工资 |
[35:06] | You can do this. | 你没问题的 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:10] | Give her the baby. | 把孩子给她 |
[35:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:15] | Sorry. New ringtone. | 对不起 新铃声 |
[35:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:24] | So since this is our first date, | 这是我们第一次约会 |
[35:26] | if you’re gonna be one of those girls | 如果你是那种 |
[35:27] | that’s always on her cell phone, this is not gonna work out. | 一直玩手机的女孩 这是行不通的 |
[35:30] | Oh. I was actually just lining up my next date. | 我其实在安排下个约会 |
[35:32] | I think this car’s pretty douche-y, so… | 我觉得这真是个豪车 所以… |
[35:37] | Where are we going, anyway? | 我们要去哪 |
[35:39] | Well, since we only have an hour… | 既然我们只有一小时 |
[35:42] | I wanted to show you something. | 我想带你去看点东西 |
[35:49] | I’m thinking about making an offer. | 我想出个价买下来 |
[35:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:56] | It doesn’t seem like your kind of house. | 这不像你会住的地方 |
[35:58] | When I was younger, | 我年轻的时候 |
[36:00] | sometimes I’d drive by houses like this… | 有时我会开车经过这种房子 |
[36:04] | just imagine everything perfect inside. | 想象里面就是一个完美的家 |
[36:06] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[36:12] | Anyways, it’s kind of halfway | 总之 这房子是 |
[36:13] | between your house and the Marbella. | 你家和玛贝拉的一个折衷 |
[36:16] | I’m not asking you to live here with me, ’cause I know that | 我不是要你过来和我一起住 因为我知道 |
[36:19] | this is just our first date | 这只是我们第一次约会 |
[36:21] | and you think I drive a douche-y car, but… | 而你觉得我开着烂车 但… |
[36:23] | but I do want your opinion. | 但我真心想听听你的意见 |
[36:25] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[36:27] | So much. | 非常喜欢 |
[36:32] | 我要报警了 你看这个了吗 链接 《海滨大道》 索拉诺的报道 琳娜 | |
[36:36] | It’s Lina, and she says it’s important. | 是琳娜 她说她要报警了 |
[36:39] | 《海滨大道》 索拉诺家族的诅咒 韦斯利·马斯特斯著 | |
[36:43] | So, what’s the rest of your story, Jane Gloriana? | 那你其余的故事呢 简·格洛瑞娜 |
[36:45] | Was Rafael’s crazy sister there? | 拉斐尔的疯姐姐在那吗 |
[36:47] | I mean, after everything you’ve told me | 毕竟你跟我说过 |
[36:48] | about his insane family… | 他变态一家人的事情 |
[36:50] | I know. It’s, like, the curse of the Solanos. | 我懂 就像是索拉诺家族的诅咒 |
[36:53] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[37:01] | Absolutely– I want you to bury this guy. | 当然 我要你让这家伙住嘴 |
[37:04] | Of course. The piece is littered with quotes from my sister. | 当然 文章里写满了我姐姐说的话 |
[37:07] | I’m sure she had no idea. | 我肯定她不知情 |
[37:09] | Okay, call me back. | 好 给我回电话 |
[37:12] | Wesley is looking at a multimillion-dollar defamation lawsuit. | 韦斯利要面临数百万美元的诽谤诉讼 |
[37:14] | My lawyers say when we are done with him, | 我的律师说我们搞定他之后 |
[37:16] | he’s going to be broke and unemployable. | 会让他身败名裂 永不受雇 |
[37:18] | Raf, I’m so sorry. | 拉弗 我很抱歉 |
[37:22] | It’s okay. It’s not your fault. | 没事 这不是你的错 |
[37:24] | You didn’t know. | 你又不知道 |
[37:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:28] | Okay, so what kind of statement should we put out? | 好 我们该发表什么声明 |
[37:33] | This is a work thing. Sorry. | 有工作上的事 抱歉 |
[37:35] | How’d it go? How was he? | 怎么样 他怎么样 |
[37:36] | Perfect. And he waved. | 很好 他还挥手了 |
[37:39] | – Really?! – I swear. | -真的吗 -我发誓 |
[37:41] | You should have seen that little boy– | 你要是看到就好了 |
[37:42] | he was so proud of himself. | 他可骄傲了 |
[37:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:49] | Are you available next Thursday at my house? | 你下周四能来我家工作吗 |
[37:57] | Turns out you don’t actually need to spend $5,000 | 原来你根本不用花五千美金 |
[38:00] | on a fresh pine tree after all. | 买一颗新鲜的松树 |
[38:03] | And that’s the tour, you know? | 我带你参观完我家了 |
[38:04] | I live, eat, cook all in the same room. | 我住 吃 做饭都在一个屋 |
[38:08] | It’s actually quite convenient. | 其实很方便 |
[38:10] | You’re doing the right thing, Rogelio. | 你做得对 罗格里奥 |
[38:12] | Betting on yourself. | 赌上自己的未来 |
[38:14] | I agree. Who better to bet on? | 我同意 有谁比我更有未来呢 |
[38:16] | I will wait for the perfect script to come along… | 我会等待最完美的剧本出现 |
[38:22] | It’s Telemasivo. Hang on. | 是《电视圈》 等下 |
[38:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:27] | Y-Yes, this is Xiomara. | 对 我是希尔玛拉 |
[38:31] | What? | 什么 |
[38:35] | They’re gonna use my song! | 他们打算用我的歌 |
[38:37] | And look how surprised Rogelio is. | 看看罗格里奥多惊讶 |
[38:39] | Then again, he is a wonderful actor. | 不过 他是个很棒的演员 |
[38:48] | Cut! Okay, | 停 好 |
[38:49] | let’s do the scene again, | 我们再拍一次 |
[38:51] | only this time we’re going to have him | 这次我们让他 |
[38:52] | slip and fall into the mud | 最后滑倒 |
[38:54] | at the end. | 在泥里 |
[38:55] | – Esteban… – Unless you don’t want Xiomara | -埃斯特班 -除非你不想让希尔玛拉的歌 |
[38:57] | to have her song on our show. | 出现在我们的剧里 |
[39:00] | Let’s go again. | 我们再拍一次吧 |
[39:02] | Take 14. | 第十四次拍摄 |
[39:03] | I’m going in the mud! | 我都要摔泥里了 |
[39:06] | Did you do something? | 你做了什么吗 |
[39:08] | No. | 没有 |
[39:10] | Aw. These two are in such a sweet place. | 他们俩还真是甜蜜啊 |
[39:14] | – Not in such a sweet place? – Petra. | -谁过得不好呢 -佩特拉 |
[39:17] | What is going on with you? | 你心情不好吗 |
[39:18] | Oh, you know, Mother. | 你知道的 妈妈 |
[39:20] | We’re burying a body. | 我们在掩埋尸体 |
[39:23] | He was not a good man. | 他本来就不是个好人 |
[39:28] | Mateo, are you sad that Mommy missed your first wave? | 马特奥 妈咪错过你第一次挥手你难过吗 |
[39:31] | Well… I have a secret. | 我有个秘密 |
[39:35] | I installed a nanny cam. | 我装了一个保姆监控摄像头 |
[39:38] | Hey, don’t judge me. Daddy’s the one that bought it. | 别批评我 是你爸爸买的 |
[39:49] | – What the hell? – No, you paid me to lie | -怎么了 -不 你花钱让我向警方 |
[39:51] | to the cops about Cordero, and now Nadine’s dead | 关于科尔德罗的事撒谎 现在纳丁死了 |
[39:53] | and he’s showing up at her funeral and staring at me. | 他出现在她的葬礼上 盯着我 |
[39:55] | – Hey, calm down. Calm down. – No! No. | -冷静 冷静 -不 不 |
[39:56] | – You said nobody would ever find out. – Okay. Shh. Look, | -你说没人会发现的 -好 |
[39:59] | we can’t talk about this here, okay? | 我们不能在这谈 好吗 |
[40:00] | I will give you whatever you want, but you have to go. | 我会给你你想要的 但你必须离开了 |
[40:03] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:06] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[40:12] | I think… you hired someone to go to the police and lie. | 我想是你雇人到警局撒谎 |
[40:16] | What he was saying was the truth. | 他说的都是真的 |
[40:19] | I heard Michael on the monitor. | 我从监视器上听到了迈克尔说的话 |
[40:22] | – He let Nadine go. – You got him fired. | -他放走了纳丁 -你害他被解雇了 |
[40:24] | He should have been fired. | 他该被解雇 |
[40:25] | Because of what he did, Mateo was kidnapped, | 因为他的所作所为 马特奥才被绑架 |
[40:27] | and you couldn’t see it. | 而你却看不清这点 |
[40:28] | No, no. Don’t turn this around. | 不 不 别想把这一切赖在我身上 |
[40:29] | Hey, no, you told me to fight for you, | 不 你让我为你而战 |
[40:30] | you told me to fight for our family, and I was. | 你让我为这个家而战 我就是这么做的 |
[40:32] | – I was fighting for us. – Just stop it! | -我是在为我们而战 -闭嘴 |
[40:34] | – Jane, w… – Let me by. | -简 等… -让我走 |
[40:46] | 《海滨大道》 索拉诺家族的诅咒 | |
[40:46] | Did you read this article on the Solanos? | 你看关于索拉诺家的报道了吗 |
[40:49] | No, I haven’t gotten around to that yet. | 没有 我还没时间看 |
[40:51] | You’re gonna want to hear this. “As for Luisa’s mother, | 你得听听这个 “至于路易莎的妈妈 |
[40:53] | “She supposedly committed suicide by jumping off a bridge | “据称她在1983年 |
[40:56] | “in 1983. | “跳桥自杀 |
[40:58] | “But it was a closed-casket funeral. | “但葬礼上棺材是封死的 |
[40:59] | Could she still be alive?” | “她可能还活着吗” |
[41:02] | Yes. Just do it. Open it. | 对 做吧 打开 |
[41:07] | No, no, no! I’m not ready. Stop. | 不不不 我没准备好 停下 |
[41:09] | – So what are you saying? – Come on, Cordero, | -你什么意思 -拜托 科尔德罗 |
[41:11] | this can’t just be a coincidence. | 这不可能只是个巧合 |
[41:13] | She dies in 1983, | 她死于1983年 |
[41:15] | the same year The Maracay Group bought Bar Lunara? | 这和马拉凯集团买下露娜拉酒吧是同一年 |
[41:18] | Osho Ashram breath in… | 奥修修行所吸气 |
[41:20] | Osho Ashram breath out… | 奥修修行所呼气 |
[41:25] | Okay… | 好 |
[41:27] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[41:31] | No, don’t open it! | 不 别打开 |
[41:33] | What if she set up the money laundering front | 万一是她打着洗钱所的幌子 |
[41:35] | and then… | 然后 |
[41:36] | faked her own death | 伪造了她的死亡 |
[41:38] | so she could operate underground? | 好继续进行地下运营呢 |
[41:45] | Oh, my god. She’s not in there! | 天啊 她不在里面 |
[41:48] | That means… | 那就是说… |
[41:49] | That means… | 那就是说… |
[41:50] | Mutter is Luisa’s mother. | 穆特就是路易莎的母亲 |
[41:53] | I can’t believe it! I’m gonna find my mom! | 我简直不敢相信 我要找到我妈了 |