时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, people. Time to reboot and refresh. | 各位 我们来回顾一下吧 |
[00:03] | As we all know by now, | 我们都烂熟于心了 |
[00:05] | Jane was accidentally artificially | 简不小心被人用拉斐尔的精子 |
[00:06] | inseminated with Rafael’s sperm. | 人工授精了 |
[00:08] | Meanwhile, Rafael’s ex-wife Petra | 与此同时 拉斐尔的前妻佩特拉 |
[00:10] | intentionally inseminated herself with his sperm, | 故意用他的精子给自己授精了 |
[00:12] | because she really does love him. | 因为她真的爱他 |
[00:14] | I know, it’s crazier than anything Jane could dream up. | 这事的疯狂程度远超简的想象 |
[00:17] | And remember, she’s in grad school to become a writer. | 别忘了 她为了成为作家去念了研究生院 |
[00:20] | Oh, and speaking of unexpected developments… | 说到意外发展 |
[00:22] | – Jane? – Grandpa? | -简 -爷爷 |
[00:24] | Rogelio’s mother outed his father. | 罗格里奥的妈妈把他爸爸出柜了 |
[00:25] | Your grandfather is gay. | 你爷爷是同性恋 |
[00:27] | So, yeah, mama drama. | 你懂的 妈妈抓马 |
[00:29] | Oh, and speaking of, Rafael just learned his mother Elena | 说到妈妈 拉斐尔发现他妈妈埃琳娜 |
[00:32] | is the international crime boss known as Mutter. | 就是名为穆特[母亲]的犯罪首脑 |
[00:34] | And Detective Michael has just realized that as well. | 迈克尔警探也意识到了这一点 |
[00:37] | – It’s her! – But unfortunately, | -就是她 -但不幸的是 |
[00:39] | They did not get there fast enough. | 他们没能及时赶到 |
[00:41] | So let’s hope Rafael’s okay. | 一起希望拉斐尔没事吧 |
[00:44] | Let’s begin today with a portrait of the writer | 我们今天以一名年轻女作家的肖像 |
[00:46] | as a young woman. | 开始吧 |
[00:48] | It should be noted that 232 hours of babysitting, | 别忘了这是在照顾了232个小时孩子 |
[00:52] | all of her quinceañera gift money, | 攒下了成人礼所有礼金 |
[00:54] | and three weeks of comparison shopping | 精挑细选了三周之后 |
[00:57] | had led young Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 才让年轻的简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[00:59] | to this very moment. | 迎来了这个重要的时刻 |
[01:05] | Now I can write anywhere anytime. | 现在我可以随时随地的写作了 |
[01:08] | And so she took her first laptop everywhere, | 于是她到哪里都离不开第一台笔记本电脑 |
[01:11] | waiting for the muse to strike. | 等待灵感的到来 |
[01:14] | And she waited. | 等啊等 |
[01:17] | And still waiting. | 等啊等 |
[01:19] | Seriously, anytime, muse. | 灵感快来吧 |
[01:21] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[01:23] | And just when she was beginning to feel defeated, | 正当她开始觉得失落的时候 |
[01:26] | There it was. | 灵感来了 |
[01:37] | That’s when Jane learned a very important lesson. | 那一刻 简学到了非常重要的一课 |
[01:40] | You never know when inspiration will strike. | 你永远不知道灵感何时会到来 |
[01:43] | And let me tell you, when it happens… | 我告诉你 灵感来临的时候 |
[01:48] | There’s nothing quite like the rush | 那种喷涌而出的快感 |
[01:51] | of finding the flow. | 无与伦比 |
[02:19] | A night like this is just the best feeling in the world. | 这样的夜晚简直是世上最爽的事了 |
[02:23] | Well, to a woman who’s never had sex. | 对一个没有做过爱的女人而言 |
[02:35] | Because I finally cracked my novel. | 我的小说终于正式开篇了 |
[02:37] | I tried, like, ten different openings. | 我试过了十种不同的开局 |
[02:39] | And then last night, it just came | 直到昨晚 它就像高潮一样 |
[02:41] | in, like, a rush. | 喷涌而出 |
[02:44] | Why are you so happy? | 你怎么这么高兴 |
[02:45] | Because you cracked your novel. | 因为你的小说有进展了 |
[02:47] | And after last night, Rogelio finally sees his mother | 还有昨晚过后 罗格里奥终于看清了 |
[02:51] | for the master manipulator she is. | 他妈妈控制狂的本质 |
[02:53] | Ah, yes, last night. | 对了 昨晚 |
[03:12] | You don’t. I do. | 你不而已 我喜欢 |
[03:14] | Mom. | 妈 |
[03:16] | Come. | 来 |
[03:17] | Let’s check in on the master manipulator, shall we? | 我们看看控制狂在干什么吧 |
[03:19] | *It’s another beautiful day to be Rogelio* | *又是罗格里奥的完美一天* |
[03:23] | *Wake up, Rogelio* | *快醒醒小罗罗* |
[03:25] | *The day awaits.* | *迎接新一天* |
[03:26] | And in honor of the first day of shooting | 为了纪念你第一天拍摄 |
[03:30] | of Tiago a Través del Tiempo. | 《穿越时间的蒂亚戈》 |
[03:34] | Wow, she is good. | 还真挺厉害 |
[03:36] | I know what you’re doing, mother. | 我知道你在干什么 妈妈 |
[03:38] | You’re trying to seduce me into forgiving you | 你是在用完美的早餐 |
[03:40] | with a perfect blend of savory and sweet breakfast items. | 骗我原谅你 |
[03:46] | But it will not work this time. | 但这次没用了 |
[03:48] | Rogelio, I am simply making you breakfast. | 罗格里奥 我只是单纯给你做了早餐而已 |
[03:51] | It’s what I always did before your professional milestones, okay? | 你演员生涯中大事件发生之前我不是都这么做吗 |
[03:55] | So, when you say your line, | 你说台词的时候 |
[03:57] | show you them your beautiful soul | 要展示出你美好的灵魂 |
[04:00] | and your beautiful teeth. | 和漂亮的白牙 |
[04:03] | Chewel’s gum oozes with flavor. | 趣嚼口香糖 浓香四溢 |
[04:08] | Enough. | 够了 |
[04:09] | I know we made an amazing and dynamic team. | 我知道我们是个优秀的团队 |
[04:11] | But that doesn’t change the fact | 但那改变不了 |
[04:13] | that you lied just to get my sympathy. | 你为了博得我的同情而骗我的事实 |
[04:16] | Well, that is right. | 没错 |
[04:18] | I-I did. | 确实如此 |
[04:20] | But that’s because I knew that when the truth came out, | 但那是因为我知道如果说出真相 |
[04:22] | I wouldn’t have it. | 你就不会同情我了 |
[04:26] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只希望你快乐 |
[04:28] | You and dad both. | 你和爸爸都快乐 |
[04:30] | Oh, and we were, we were. | 我们曾经很快乐 |
[04:32] | That is what’s making this so difficult. | 所以这次才这么难 |
[04:37] | I knew that your father had his stuff on the side. | 我知道你爸爸有另一套生活 |
[04:42] | But we were partners in other ways. | 但我们也算是伴侣 |
[04:43] | So why is he now trying to, trying to change everything? | 他为什么现在要改变这一切 |
[04:48] | Rogelio? | 罗格里奥 |
[04:50] | Please… talk to him. | 请你和他谈谈 |
[04:54] | Convince him | 说服他 |
[04:55] | that he doesn’t have to leave me. | 他没必要离开我 |
[05:01] | Yep, he definitely has to leave her. | 他肯定要离开她了 |
[05:03] | Wait, where’s Mateo? | 马特奥呢 |
[05:05] | He was playing right here on the floor. | 他刚才就在这里玩 |
[05:06] | Mateo! | 马特奥 |
[05:08] | – Mateo? Mateo? – Oh, my god, look! | -马特奥 马特奥 -天哪 快看 |
[05:11] | He’s crawling! | 他在爬 |
[05:14] | Oh, my god, he’s crawling! | 天哪 他在爬 |
[05:17] | – He’s crawling! – Slow down, speed demon. | -他在爬 -慢点 超车狂 |
[05:20] | Took a picture! | 快拍照 |
[05:24] | The computer! | 电脑 |
[05:28] | No, no, no, no! Please don’t be dead! | 不不不不 不要坏掉啊 |
[05:29] | – Please. Oh, my god. No, no. – Try to turn it on. | -求你了 天哪 不不 -开机试试 |
[05:31] | I am. Oh, my god. | 我在试 天哪 |
[05:34] | I can’t believe this. This is the worst thing ever. | 怎么这样 这简直是最糟的事了 |
[05:37] | Well, maybe not ever. | 好吧 也许不是最糟的 |
[05:40] | You’ll recall Rafael was injected | 回忆一下拉斐尔被他母亲 |
[05:42] | With a mysterious liquid by his mother. | 注射进了某种神秘液体 |
[05:45] | Or Mutter, as it were. | 或者说 穆特 |
[05:46] | Where is the flash drive? | U盘在哪儿 |
[05:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[05:50] | The flash drive you traded for Mateo. Who did you give it to? | 那个拿来交换马特奥的U盘 你给谁了 |
[05:54] | I gave it to Rose. | 我给萝丝了 |
[05:55] | No, she doesn’t have it. Who does? | 她没拿 谁拿了 |
[05:58] | I think we can all agree that | 我想我们都能同意 |
[06:00] | that’s worse than possibly breaking a computer. | 这可能比摔坏一台电脑更糟 |
[06:02] | But in fairness to Jane, | 但公平起见 |
[06:04] | She didn’t know any of that. | 简不知道这事儿 |
[06:06] | And hardship isn’t a competition. | 而且没必要比惨 |
[06:09] | My mother… | 我母亲 |
[06:10] | Yeah, we know. We know. | 嗯 我们知道了 我们知道 |
[06:15] | Why’d you want to talk to me alone? | 为什么你要单独跟我聊 |
[06:17] | Because my mother wanted the chip. | 因为我妈妈想要那个芯片 |
[06:19] | The one we traded for Mateo. | 我们用来交换马特奥的那个 |
[06:21] | Do you even want to know what’s on the chip? | 你想知道那芯片里面都有什么吗 |
[06:23] | No. | 不想 |
[06:24] | All of the faces Sin Rostro changed. | 西恩·罗斯特拉整容过的所有的脸 |
[06:27] | But I gave that to Nadine to give to Rose. | 但是我给纳丁让她转交萝丝了 |
[06:31] | My mother says Rose doesn’t have it. | 我妈妈说萝丝没拿到 |
[06:32] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[06:33] | Nadine must not have given it to her. | 一定是纳丁没给她 |
[06:36] | That’s why I wanted to talk to you, away from your partner. | 所以我要避开你的搭档单独和你谈 |
[06:38] | ‘Cause we probably broke some laws trying to get Mateo back. | 因为为了换回马特奥 我们可能违法了 |
[06:41] | You didn’t. I did. | 你没有 是我违法了 |
[06:44] | It should be noted that at this moment | 在这个时候 |
[06:46] | Michael knew he had to come clean. | 迈克尔知道他必须坦白了 |
[06:48] | But that didn’t make it any easier. | 但事情并没有变得容易一点 |
[06:50] | What the hell, Cordero? | 搞什么啊 科尔德罗 |
[06:51] | Jane’s baby was taken. | 简的宝宝被抢走了 |
[06:52] | I had to get him back. | 我必须把他要回来 |
[06:53] | – This, it’s… – I know. | -这个 -我知道 |
[06:55] | But the chip, that’s what this is all about. | 但是芯片 问题是芯片 |
[06:57] | Rose took Mateo to get it. | 萝丝抢走马特奥就是为了拿到芯片 |
[06:59] | Elena took Luisa to get Rose to give it to her. | 埃琳娜绑架了路易莎好让萝丝给她 |
[07:01] | But Rose doesn’t have it | 但是萝丝没有 |
[07:03] | Because Nadine didn’t give it to her. | 因为纳丁没给她 |
[07:05] | So where is it? | 那芯片在哪儿 |
[07:06] | I don’t know. Yet. | 我现在还不知道 |
[07:08] | But give me some time, please. | 但是请给我点时间 |
[07:10] | What-what are you… What are you gonna do? | 你要 你要干嘛 |
[07:12] | Please… Wait. Hold on. Just… | 求你了 等等 等等 |
[07:18] | Yeah. I’m not sure if we can recover the files. | 嗯 我不确定能不能恢复文件 |
[07:22] | I’ll ask you to keep in mind that, like hardship, | 我得提醒你们 与困难相同 |
[07:24] | the importance of files is relative. | 文件的重要性也是相对的 |
[07:26] | Please. If there is anything you can do, it is so important. | 拜托 请尽可能恢复 这太重要了 |
[07:30] | Th-these are important files? | 这些是重要文件吗 |
[07:32] | Well, in that case, then I’m gonna really try. | 既然这样 我会好好努力的 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I guess you get that a lot. | 嗯 我相信你 |
[07:37] | It’s all relative, you know? | 这都是相对的 |
[07:38] | Look, I’m gonna give it to you straight. | 我简单跟你说吧 |
[07:41] | Oj, it’s like napalm for keyboards. | 橙汁对电脑来说就像汽油弹 |
[07:44] | But it’s okay. It’s okay. L-look, I-I’ve done this before. | 但没事的 没事 我以前修过 |
[07:47] | I’m gonna go in the back, run some diagnostics. | 我得到后面去 运行一些诊断 |
[07:50] | You wait right over there. | 你就在那儿等着 |
[07:51] | Regardless of what happens, | 不管怎样 |
[07:53] | I’m gonna set you up with a sweet cloud service | 我都会给你安装一个贴心的云服务 |
[07:56] | So that this never happens to you again. | 这样就不会再发生这种事了 |
[07:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:06] | Heavy flirt alert. | 重度调情警告 |
[08:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[08:10] | The eye contact. The hand on the arm. | 眼神交流 用手抚摸你的胳膊 |
[08:12] | He wants to set up your sweet cloud? | 他还想给你安装贴心云服务 |
[08:15] | Oh. I-I just… My head is not there right now. | 我只是 我目前心思不在那上面 |
[08:18] | I’m in a crisis. | 我遇到了危机 |
[08:19] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么 -没什么 |
[08:21] | I just think that the real crisis is that you’ve lost touch | 我只是觉得真正的危机是你忘了 |
[08:24] | with the fact that you are a 24-year-old mom | 你是个二十四岁的母亲 |
[08:26] | – and not a grandma. – Lina. | -而不是奶奶 -琳娜 |
[08:28] | I’m serious. When was the last time you got any action? | 我认真的 你上次艳遇是什么时候 |
[08:32] | Virgin action, even. | 纯洁的艳遇也算 |
[08:34] | My birthday? | 我的生日 |
[08:36] | – When you kissed Michael? – Maybe. | -你吻了迈克尔那次 -可能吧 |
[08:38] | That was six months ago! | 那是六个月前了 |
[08:40] | No wonder you couldn’t see the flirting. | 难怪你看不懂调情了 |
[08:42] | You need a reboot, lady. | 你需要重启 小姐 |
[08:44] | You see how I used the tech lingo there? | 发现我用科技术语了吗 |
[08:45] | Okay, listen, I just don’t really have time right now. | 好吧 我只是现在真的没时间 |
[08:47] | – I-I… No. No. – I refuse to accept that. | -我 -不不 我不接受 |
[08:49] | You could find a dozen eligible randos on Cynder | 你坐在马桶上的时候 |
[08:51] | while you’re sitting on the toilet. | 就可以在网上找到一打合适的陌生人 |
[08:54] | – Look, I’m-a show you. – Oh, god. As romantic as that sounds, | -给你看 -天哪 尽管听起来那么浪漫 |
[08:56] | I want a… meet cute. | 我想要的是一场 邂逅 |
[08:59] | 邂逅 言情片中人物相遇的美好方式 | |
[09:03] | If I’m gonna meet somebody, I’m gonna do it the old-fashioned way. | 如果我要遇见某人 我希望是传统的方式 |
[09:06] | It’s 2016. | 这都2016年了 |
[09:07] | Okcupid is the old-fashioned way. | 丘比特[婚恋网站]就是传统的方式 |
[09:09] | That is so depressing. | 太令人沮丧了 |
[09:11] | He is coming back. | 他要回来了 |
[09:13] | Look natural. Sexy natural. | 表现自然一点 性感的那种 |
[09:14] | What? How? | 什么 怎样 |
[09:15] | – Shoulders back. – Hi. | -肩膀往后 -你好 |
[09:17] | – What happened? – Not the coolest sitch. | -怎么样 -情况不太好 |
[09:20] | But let me keep it a few more days and go deep. | 但在我这儿再放几天 让我检查深入一点 |
[09:22] | Go deep. | 深入 |
[09:24] | But you have a hard copy, right? O-of your document? | 但你有文件的打印稿 对吧 |
[09:28] | Yeah. I mean, I have, like, a middle-of-the-night one, | 嗯 我有 半成品那种 |
[09:31] | not with revisions, but… | 没有校订过 但是 |
[09:36] | I threw it away. | 我把它扔了 |
[09:43] | The garbage. Where’s the garbage? | 垃圾 垃圾呢 |
[09:48] | No. | 不要 |
[09:56] | From the Marbella business center. | 来自玛贝拉商务中心 |
[09:59] | Oh, you are saving my life. Thank you. | 你救了我一命 谢谢 |
[10:03] | It’s been such a traumatic day. | 今天真是悲惨的一天 |
[10:07] | Again, relative. | 再说一次 都是相对的 |
[10:09] | I hear you. | 我明白了 |
[10:12] | Can we talk, actually? Out here? | 能在外面聊聊吗 |
[10:15] | And so Rafael downloaded the whole sordid story. | 然后拉斐尔把整个黑暗的故事全盘载入 |
[10:18] | The injection. The flash drive. | 被母亲打了一针 还有U盘的事 |
[10:21] | The fact that his mother was an international crime lord. | 还有他母亲是个国际犯罪头目 |
[10:27] | Yeah. So I thought I’d just watch Mateo here today. | 没错 我想我今天就在这里照看马特奥吧 |
[10:32] | – Are you okay? – I am. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[10:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:36] | Go write. | 去写作吧 |
[10:38] | Which, for the record, she was trying to do, when… | 慎重声明 她正想写作 但这时 |
[10:42] | Hi! | 你好 |
[10:44] | I’m Brad. | 我叫布拉德 |
[10:46] | Oh, I look a little different with stubble. | 我留胡渣时 样子会有点不同 |
[10:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:50] | I know. Way different. | 我知道 变化很大 |
[10:51] | What you got there, a mocha latte? | 你喝的是抹茶拿铁吗 |
[10:53] | Oh, no– I, uh, I’m actually working. | 不是 其实我在工作 |
[10:56] | – Oh, am I early? – Early for…? | -我来早了吗 -来早什么 |
[10:58] | – Our date? – Our what now? | -我们的约会 -我们的什么 |
[11:00] | You’re the one who suggested coming here. On Cynder? | 是你在相亲网上提议来这里的 |
[11:04] | I’m not on Cynder. | 我没上相亲网 |
[11:06] | – You’re Jane. – I am. | -你是简吧 -是的 |
[11:08] | Yes, you are. | 你的确是 |
[11:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:13] | These pictures. | 这些照片 |
[11:15] | Wh…? | 什… |
[11:17] | And “Rando”? | “陌生人” |
[11:18] | I’ve never used that word before in my life. | 我从没用过这个词 |
[11:23] | Okay, I’m never telling you where I’m at again. | 好吧 我再也不会告诉你我在哪了 |
[11:26] | Stop. Did you have fun, at least? | 少来了 至少你玩得开心吧 |
[11:27] | No. It was very awkward and confusing. | 不开心 非常尴尬困惑 |
[11:30] | That’s because it wasn’t a match. | 那是因为你们俩不合适 |
[11:31] | Otherwise, it would’ve been the most romantic story ever. | 不然 这将会成为最浪漫的爱情故事 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:35] | Send me the profile info, I’m taking it down. | 把账户信息发给我 我要撤下来 |
[11:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | I’m sorry. I love you. | 对不起 我爱你 |
[13:00] | And I realized he was right. | 然后我意识到他说得对 |
[13:01] | So, I’m going to make my mother my manager again. | 所以我要再让我妈妈做我的经纪人 |
[13:05] | What? | 什么 |
[13:05] | The Kris to my Kim. | 就像金的妈妈克丽丝那样[卡戴珊一家] |
[13:06] | It makes total sense. That’s how we started out. | 这下才对 我们就是这么开始的 |
[13:09] | Rogelio, that’s a terrible idea. | 罗格里奥 这是个馊主意 |
[13:10] | Why? She needs this. | 为什么 她需要这样 |
[13:13] | I mean, I know you don’t like my mother, | 我知道你不喜欢我母亲 |
[13:14] | but I was hoping you’d be more supportive of her | 但是我希望在她有需要的时候 |
[13:16] | in her time of need. | 你能更支持她 |
[13:23] | Hi. Hi, Mr. Sweetface. | 笑眯眯先生 |
[13:25] | Oh, my goodness can you get cuter? | 我的老天 你能再可爱一点吗 |
[13:27] | How was writing? | 写得怎么样 |
[13:28] | Oh, it was, um… | 写得… |
[13:30] | Interesting dilemma. | 有趣的窘境 |
[13:31] | Do you tell your ex-boyfriend about an ambush blind date? | 你会和前男友说你经历了场突如其来的相亲吗 |
[13:34] | Lina ambushed me with a blind date. | 琳娜给我安排了场相亲 |
[13:36] | I guess if you’re Jane, you do. | 如果你是简的话 你会说的 |
[13:37] | – She what? – She set up a fake profile | -她什么 -她编造了一个假身份 |
[13:40] | and set up a date. | 并且安排了一次约会 |
[13:42] | – That’s crazy. – I know. | -太疯狂了 -我知道 |
[13:47] | – Was it a match, or…? – Stop. No. | -适合吗 -别闹了 不适合 |
[13:49] | – Okay. – No. | -好吧 -不适合 |
[13:52] | Who needs a diaper change, huh? | 谁要换尿布了 |
[13:54] | Okay, we’ll be right back. Yes. | 好了 我们马上就回来 |
[13:57] | Let’s go. Yeah. | 走吧 |
[14:00] | Mommy’s so proud of you. | 妈妈为你而自豪 |
[14:02] | Yes, she is. | 没错 |
[14:07] | 得知你去约会 感觉很奇怪 即使不是真正的约会 拉斐尔 | |
[14:15] | 我知道 不确定是否该告诉你 简 | |
[15:00] | He… | 喂 |
[15:02] | Petra… | 佩特拉 |
[15:04] | wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[15:06] | Stop, stop. I’ll be right there. | 别急 我马上赶过去 |
[15:09] | 得走了 佩特拉进医院了 有消息了再通知你 拉斐尔 | |
[15:14] | Yeah. Okay, I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[15:16] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:17] | The babies are fine. | 孩子没事 |
[15:18] | Uh, there was some bleeding. I got scared. | 流了点血 我吓坏了 |
[15:21] | – But they’re… they’re okay? – Yes. | -但他们没事吧 -是的 |
[15:22] | The oxygen levels are solid and the babies look good. | 含氧水平稳定 胎儿看起来也没事 |
[15:25] | But she’s gonna have to stay on strict bed rest | 不过她必须卧床静养 |
[15:27] | for the next week at least. | 至少一周时间 |
[15:28] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[15:30] | We’ll get you a nurse. | 我们会给你安排个护士 |
[15:32] | 24/7. | 全天候陪护 |
[15:39] | Not okay? | 而什么不太好呢 |
[15:40] | Jane’s thesis. | 简的论文 |
[15:42] | Okay, back to it. | 好了 说回论文 |
[16:11] | Okay, take that profile down. | 好了 把资料撤下来 |
[16:13] | Then it’s back to work. | 赶紧继续写作 |
[16:22] | 42 messages? | 四十二条消息 |
[16:24] | Okay, let’s at least read them. | 好吧 至少看一下吧 |
[16:26] | That’s just common courtesy. | 这是起码的礼貌 |
[16:29] | I’m Zander. 32, | 我是赞德 三十二岁 |
[16:31] | into Vin Diesel movies, | 喜欢范·迪塞尔的电影 |
[16:32] | Greek food, and hopefully you. | 还有希腊食物 希望你也是 |
[16:35] | Damn, your pictures are hot! | 该死 你的照片可真性感 |
[16:40] | Colby here. 26. | 我是科尔比 二十六岁 |
[16:42] | Me, smart, athletic, successful, confident… | 我聪明 运动 成功 自信 |
[16:46] | Humble. | 谦虚 |
[16:46] | You, really big… | 你 那啥真大 |
[16:49] | Brains. | 我是说脑容量 |
[16:50] | Lol! | 真好笑 |
[16:53] | Taylor. | 我是泰勒 |
[16:54] | My sister has a friend called Jane. | 我姐姐有个朋友叫简 |
[16:57] | She’s a freak. | 她是个怪咖 |
[17:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:04] | A wink? | 眨眼吗 |
[17:05] | What’s a wink? | 眨眼是干嘛的 |
[17:08] | That’s flattering. | 真是讨人喜欢 |
[17:11] | Let’s swap out the picture– | 我们来换张照片 |
[17:12] | something a little more… Jane. | 换张更像简的 |
[17:15] | Now, let’s see what happens. | 好了 我们看看会发生什么 |
[17:23] | I’m Greg. 29. Scientist. | 我是格雷格 二十九岁 科学家 |
[17:26] | Yes, really a scientist. | 没错 真的是科学家 |
[17:28] | I love books, live music and the beach. | 我喜欢书 现场音乐和海滩 |
[17:31] | Hey, who’s that cute kid? | 这个可爱的小孩是谁啊 |
[17:33] | Reminds me of my nephew. | 让我想起我侄子了 |
[17:39] | And just like that, she found the flow. | 就这样 感觉喷涌而出 |
[17:43] | 你最喜欢什么 我乳糖不耐受 那你是怎么活下来的 | |
[17:44] | See? Never know when inspiration will strike. | 看见没 永远不知道灵感什么时候突然闪现 |
[17:47] | 你读过金翅雀吗 还没有 | |
[17:56] | It looks like we’re going on a date, people! | 看来我们要去约会了 大伙儿 |
[18:06] | It’s 2016, abuela. | 已经2016年了 外婆 |
[18:08] | Okcupid is the old-fashioned way. | 丘比特已经算传统了 |
[18:10] | Looks like someone had an about-face. | 看来有人变主意了 |
[18:12] | And it’s just 30 minutes. | 而且才三十分钟而已 |
[18:13] | I won’t even buy a muffin if there’s no spark. | 如果没有火花 我连松饼都不用买 |
[18:16] | I became involved in this coastal ecology project | 我参加了这个海岸生态项目 |
[18:19] | studying leidyula, | 研究无脊椎蛞蝓 |
[18:20] | which is a kind of slug native to Miami. | 一种迈阿密特有的蛞蝓 |
[18:24] | Anyways, | 总之 |
[18:24] | after I graduated, | 我毕业之后 |
[18:25] | the conservancy hired me full-time, and… | 自然保护委员会聘我做全职员工 |
[18:28] | and I’ve been in Miami ever since. | 之后我便一直留在了迈阿密 |
[18:36] | Uh, what? | 怎么了 |
[18:37] | N-nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:38] | I-I was just thinking about how my son | 我就是在想我儿子 |
[18:40] | would get a kick out of touching a slug. | 摸到蛞蝓时该有多兴奋 |
[18:42] | Oh, Mr. Sweetface? | 笑眯眯先生 |
[18:44] | Yeah. You remembered his nickname. | 是啊 你记得他的昵称 |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:49] | One sec. It’s work. | 等一下 工作上的事 |
[18:50] | Let me get rid of them. | 等我先处理掉 |
[18:58] | Look at Jane– surprised by this happy turn of events. | 看看简 正对这一转机感到喜出望外 |
[19:02] | Also surprised… | 同样吃惊的还有… |
[19:03] | I’ve been trying to call you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[19:05] | This is a report I wrote outlining all your violations. | 这是我写的报告 列举了你违反的所有规定 |
[19:08] | Give me one good reason | 给我个理由 |
[19:08] | I shouldn’t drive it over to the chief right now. | 不然我现在就开车去找局长 |
[19:11] | I mean… I can’t think of any. | 我反正想不出 |
[19:12] | Because you need me to find Rose and Elena. | 因为你需要我帮你找到萝丝和埃琳娜 |
[19:15] | Nobody knows this case better than me, okay? Nobody. | 没人比我更熟悉这个案子 知道吗 没人 |
[19:18] | Fair point. Still, illegal. | 有道理 不过你仍然违法了 |
[19:20] | I want to know everything that happened | 我想知道你和纳丁在墨西哥时 |
[19:21] | between you and Nadine in Mexico. | 你们之间发生的一切 |
[19:23] | You leave nothing out. | 不许有任何保留 |
[19:25] | You’d meet at the beach? | 你们在海滩见面 |
[19:27] | Right. Once a month. | 对 每月一次 |
[19:28] | Daylight. A tourist place. | 白天 在旅游景点 |
[19:30] | – Did you hear anything? – Nothing. | -你有听说什么吗 -没有 |
[19:33] | Actually, I’m gonna overrule here. | 实际上 我要提下反对意见 |
[19:35] | We’ll take the snapshot version. | 我们换成照片的形式 |
[19:45] | Stop, stop. | 停下 停下 |
[19:46] | – You’re going to fast. – I’m sorry. | -你说得太快了 -抱歉 |
[19:49] | Okay, so on the day of the meet… | 好了 见面那天… |
[19:51] | She said she had information. | 她说她有消息 |
[19:53] | Rose is meeting an importer, | 萝丝在与一个记者见面 |
[19:54] | and they always meet alone– no guns, no guards. | 他们总是单独见面 不带枪支和警卫 |
[19:57] | This is our chance to take her. | 这是我们抓住她的机会 |
[19:59] | When’s it happening? | 什么时候 |
[20:00] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[20:01] | What was… | 什么声音… |
[20:03] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:04] | – I’m on edge. – Yeah, no kidding. | -我太紧张了 -可不是么 |
[20:06] | You’re bleeding. Sit down. | 你在流血 坐下 |
[20:08] | No, no, I’m fine, I’m fine. It’s fine. | 不用 我没事 我没事 |
[20:09] | Sit down. Let me stop the blood. | 坐下 我给你止血 |
[20:11] | I have a first aid kit in the car. | 我车里有急救箱 |
[20:14] | Question. | 问个问题 |
[20:16] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[20:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:18] | Oh, you have to trust me | 你必须相信我 |
[20:20] | that’s the only way tonight’s gonna work. | 这是今晚唯一的办法 |
[20:23] | If it doesn’t… | 如果不能成功… |
[20:25] | then it’s on you. | 责任全在你身上 |
[20:28] | And I didn’t. | 而我没相信她 |
[20:34] | And it is. | 结果就发生了 |
[20:36] | Her death is on me. | 她的死都是因为我 |
[20:37] | Damn. Nadine really got under his skin. | 纳丁真的对他影响很大 |
[20:40] | So please… | 所以拜托… |
[20:42] | don’t go to the chief. | 不要去告诉警长 |
[20:43] | Not yet. | 暂时不要 |
[20:44] | I just need more time. | 我需要多一点时间 |
[20:45] | I’ve never had to ask for an extension before. | 我之前从没申请过延期 |
[20:47] | I just… ain’t seem to get my rhythm back. | 我就是感觉找不回我的写作节奏 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:52] | A story. | 讲个故事 |
[20:54] | I have one. | 我给你讲个故事 |
[20:54] | To put this in perspective. | 让你能正确地看待这个问题 |
[20:57] | Ernest Hemingway’s wife went to visit him in Switzerland, | 欧内斯特·海明威的妻子去瑞士看他 |
[21:00] | and she took a big, green briefcase | 她带着一个巨大的绿色箱子去 |
[21:02] | of all of her husband’s manuscripts | 里面放着她丈夫全部的底稿 |
[21:04] | because there was a publisher that was interested. | 因为有个出版商对底稿挺感兴趣的 |
[21:07] | At a train stop she got up to get a glass of water, | 火车靠站的时候她去买了杯水 |
[21:09] | and when she went back to her seat, the briefcase was gone. | 当她回到座位时 箱子不见了 |
[21:14] | Well, then what happened? | 之后发生了什么 |
[21:15] | Besides Hemingway divorcing his wife. | 除了海明威和妻子离婚了之外 |
[21:17] | Then he wrote The Sun Also Rises. | 之后他写出了《太阳照常升起》 |
[21:21] | And the point of the story | 我讲这个故事的意思是 |
[21:22] | is that he never would have written that book if he spent his time | 如果他一直花时间想要重写出他丢失的底稿 |
[21:26] | trying to recreate what he’d already lost. | 那么他永远都无法写出那本书 |
[21:29] | Yeah. I just keep thinking | 对 我就是一直在想 |
[21:31] | that what I had before was so much better. | 我之前写的比现在的更好 |
[21:32] | So stop thinking about your thesis for 24 hours. | 所以接下来二十四小时别想你的论文 |
[21:35] | I’m serious, let it go. | 我说真的 忘了它 |
[21:40] | She fired me. | 她解雇了我 |
[21:41] | – No… – Your key card and your bill. | -不是… -你的门卡和账单 |
[21:43] | I have dealt with some nightmare patients, | 我照顾过一些难缠的病人 |
[21:45] | but she’s a real piece of work. | 但她真是太难搞了 |
[21:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:52] | She was annoying. | 她太烦人了 |
[21:53] | – Too cheerful. – That’s the second nurse you’ve fired. | -太开朗了 -这是你解雇的第二个看护了 |
[21:56] | The agency won’t send another one. | 护理中心不会再送人过来了 |
[21:57] | I don’t need a nurse. I can take care of myself. | 我不需要看护 我能照顾自己 |
[22:01] | I’ll call room service if I’m hungry. | 我要是饿了我会叫客房服务 |
[22:03] | And what happens if there’s an emergency? | 万一发生紧急情况呢 |
[22:04] | I’ll call you… or the concierge. | 我会打给你…或者门房 |
[22:07] | You make everything twice as difficult as it needs to be. | 你真是什么事都要搞得这么麻烦 |
[22:11] | Krishna, patch all my calls through to Petra’s suite. | 克里希纳 把我的来电都转到佩特拉房间 |
[22:13] | Yeah, I’m going to be working from here. | 对 我要在这工作了 |
[22:16] | I’m not supposed to work at all for the next 24 hours, | 我之后二十四小时都不用工作 |
[22:19] | so, you know, it’s perfect timing | 所以 你知道 现在最适合 |
[22:21] | to actually hang out with slug guy again. | 去和鼻涕虫男真正约个会了 |
[22:23] | And thank you, Lina, you were right about online dating. | 要谢谢琳娜 对网上交友的看法是对的 |
[22:26] | And thank you, Lina, it’s a fun diversion. | 谢谢琳娜 这确实是个有趣的消遣 |
[22:30] | – What? – Well, that’s weird. | -怎么了 -好奇怪啊 |
[22:31] | I can’t find his profile; he just disappeared. | 我找不到他的档案了 他消失了 |
[22:34] | Oh no, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[22:36] | – He blocked you. – What?! | -他屏蔽了你 -什么 |
[22:38] | – No. – Yeah. | -不可能 -真的 |
[22:40] | No, if he disappeared, that’s what happened. | 如果他消失了 就说明他屏蔽你了 |
[22:42] | But he was feeling it. | 但他也有感觉的 |
[22:43] | And he canceled his lunch to hang out more. | 而且他为了多待一会还取消了他的午餐 |
[22:45] | And then his friend called and said that his… car broke down. | 然后他朋友打来说他的…车坏了 |
[22:49] | Oh. No… | 不… |
[22:51] | Yep, I know what happened. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[22:52] | One sec, it’s work. | 等一下 工作上的事 |
[22:54] | Let me get rid of ’em. | 等我先处理掉 |
[23:00] | I wasn’t clingy. | 我才不粘人 |
[23:02] | You, Greg, Mateo and the slug. | 你 格雷格 马特奥和鼻涕虫 |
[23:06] | Well, I do have a kid to think about. | 我确实要考虑我的孩子啊 |
[23:07] | Only if you’re trying to find his next dad. | 除非你要给他找后爹 |
[23:10] | Are you? | 你有吗 |
[23:11] | – I mean, I don’t know. – No. | -我不知道 -不 |
[23:12] | The answer is no, okay? | 你不能这么想 好吗 |
[23:14] | You are 24, okay? | 你才二十四 好吗 |
[23:16] | You need to have fun, let loose, kiss a rando. | 你需要开心 放纵 和陌生人接吻 |
[23:20] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:22] | We’re going out tonight. | 我们今晚要出去玩 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:25] | What? No, I can’t. | 什么 不 我不能 |
[23:26] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[23:39] | Okay, my apron is not rigged to fly off. | 我的围裙没法一扯就飞出去 |
[23:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:44] | Your mother switched the aprons out at the last minute. | 你妈临时把围裙换过了 |
[23:48] | Looks like Kris is causing some trouble for kim. | 看来”克丽丝”给”金”找了些麻烦 |
[23:53] | So what’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[23:54] | I’m hearing you hate the ending of the script. | 我听说你讨厌剧本的结局 |
[23:57] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[23:58] | That’s what your mom said. | 你妈是这么说的 |
[24:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[24:03] | Mother, mother, mother. | 妈 妈 妈 |
[24:05] | I see you’ve met our new costar. | 看来你已经见过我们的新合演了 |
[24:07] | We were very lucky to steal Adriana | 我们非常幸运能把阿德里亚娜 |
[24:09] | from Bandido De Tu Corazon. | 从《你心中的强盗》挖过来 |
[24:18] | Although perhaps I made a mistake. | 不过我可能犯了个”错误” |
[24:22] | Uh, wh-what did you say to her? | 你对她说了什么 |
[24:24] | Nothing, I told her a little lip wax would go a long way. | 没什么 我告诉她抹点唇膏比较好 |
[24:28] | Ooh, diva. | 耍大牌 |
[24:29] | Adriana, please wait. Wait. Sor… | 阿德里亚娜 请等等 对… |
[24:32] | She comes on a little strong, but she’s well-intentioned. | 她是有点强势 但她都是好意 |
[24:34] | She’s not gonna be around, is she? | 她不会待着这儿的 对吧 |
[24:36] | Don’t worry, I’ll talk to her. | 别担心 我会和她谈的 |
[24:38] | – I’ll take care of it. – I hope so. | -我会搞定她的 -希望如此 |
[24:40] | Or Tiago might have to travel through time | 不然蒂亚戈就得穿越时空 |
[24:42] | to find himself a new costar. | 另找一个人跟自己搭戏了 |
[24:45] | Is that a new “Or else” Look? | 这是新的”不然的话”表情吗 |
[24:47] | Yes, I have recently added it to my repertoire. | 没错 我最近才把这表情加入我的表情包中 |
[24:51] | Is it threatening? | 威慑力够吗 |
[24:52] | Extremely. | 超够的 |
[24:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:04] | How was work? | 工作如何 |
[25:05] | Fine. | 还好 |
[25:06] | Perfect, in fact. | 其实是完美 |
[25:09] | What happened to your neck? | 你脖子怎么了 |
[25:12] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[25:13] | – You have a rash. – Might be the new foundation they’re using. | -你起疹子了 -可能是因为他们用的新粉底吧 |
[25:17] | You sure everything’s okay? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[25:19] | You seem tense. | 你看着挺紧张的 |
[25:19] | I would tell you about it, | 我想告诉你的 |
[25:21] | but I know you’re biased | 可我知道你会有意见 |
[25:22] | and have a bone to pick with my mother, | 会对老妈颇有微词 |
[25:24] | so I don’t feel comfortable sharing with you. | 所以我不太想跟你说这事 |
[25:27] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[25:28] | I feel bad. | 我好内疚 |
[25:29] | I-I messed up. | 是我把事情搞砸了 |
[25:31] | Tell me what’s happening. | 跟我说说怎么回事吧 |
[25:32] | She’s driving everyone crazy. | 她快把大家逼疯了 |
[25:34] | I have to give Adriana an extended close-up | 害得我多给阿德里亚娜一个超长特写 |
[25:37] | just to keep her from quitting. | 来把她留在剧组 |
[25:49] | Okay, so talk to your mom. | 好 那就找你妈谈谈啊 |
[25:51] | Tell her to tone it down a bit. | 让她收敛点 |
[25:54] | Coming, Mateo. | 来啦 马特奥 |
[25:56] | Where’s Jane? | 简去哪儿了 |
[25:57] | She actually went out. | 她真的出去玩了 |
[25:59] | Like, to a bar. | 去酒吧的那种 |
[26:01] | Which brings us here. | 因此我们把镜头转向这里 |
[26:03] | Like, to a bar. | 转向酒吧 |
[26:04] | All right, where are all these | 好了 你跟我保证的 |
[26:05] | exciting prospects I was promised? | 那些激情四射的景象在哪里 |
[26:07] | Have two more drinks, and they’ll start to appear. | 多喝两杯 他们就会出现了 |
[26:08] | – Let’s take a shot then. For efficiency. – Yeah. | -那就开喝吧 好加快进度 -好 |
[26:10] | – Oh, my God. Okay. – What? | -天呐 好吧 -怎么了 |
[26:11] | Don’t look now, | 先别回头看 |
[26:12] | but over your left shoulder is the guy from the computer store. | 你身后就是电脑店里那个男的 |
[26:14] | Stop. Be subtle. | 别回头 随意点 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:18] | – Hey, computer guy? – What? | -修电脑那位 -什么 |
[26:19] | – What are you doing?! – Come on. | -你这是干吗呢 -别这样 |
[26:20] | What are the odds? He’s here, you’re here, | 有什么问题呢 他在这 你也在这 |
[26:22] | and he’s perfect fling material. | 更何况他是个完美的一夜情目标 |
[26:24] | Dax, hi! | 达克斯 你好 |
[26:25] | We met at the computer store. The orange juice. | 我们在电脑店见过 她是那个橙汁女 |
[26:28] | – Orange juice. – Yes. That’s right. | -橙汁女 -是啊 没错 |
[26:31] | How’s my computer looking? | 我的电脑修得怎样了 |
[26:33] | Uh, am I wearing a lanyard around my neck? | 我有戴员工证吗 |
[26:37] | – No. – Actually, we’re all gonna hit the skate park in a few. | -没 -其实我们马上要去公园玩滑板了 |
[26:39] | You should come with. | 你们一起来吧 |
[26:41] | Yeah. No way she’s going to a skate park. | 你想得美 她怎么可能去公园玩滑板 |
[26:45] | You want to stay low on the board. | 在滑板上把身子放低 |
[26:48] | And just feel it out. | 好好感受就行 |
[26:49] | You’re not that high off the ground, | 你离地面其实没多高 |
[26:50] | so if you fall, no biggie. | 如果你摔倒了 没什么大碍 |
[26:52] | – Ready? – Yup, I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[26:54] | – You’re sure? – Yeah. Hop on. | -你确定吗 -好 那上滑板吧 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:58] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[27:02] | You feeling it? | 你感受到了吗 |
[27:03] | Maybe a little? | 可能有一点吧 |
[27:04] | Great. Now, now, you want to carve it out. | 很好 那现在我就要离手了 |
[27:07] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道这词是什么意思 |
[27:09] | Hold on. Okay. | 稳住 好 |
[27:10] | You’re a natural! | 你很有天赋啊 |
[27:11] | – I am? – Slow down. Slow down. No. Wait. | -真的吗 -慢点 慢点 不 |
[27:15] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[27:16] | More crackers, please. | 麻烦多拿点饼干来 |
[27:18] | Without sesame seeds. | 不要有黑芝麻 |
[27:20] | Oh, and water. | 对了 还有水 |
[27:23] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[27:24] | – What? – With the attitude? | -怎么 -你这是什么态度 |
[27:26] | Look, if you don’t want to be here, you can leave. | 如果不想待在这儿 你可以走啊 |
[27:28] | I can’t leave, because you fired the nurses. | 可我走不了 因为你把看护都给炒了 |
[27:30] | – I had to. – Had to? What do you mean, you had to? | -我也没办法 -没办法 什么叫你没办法 |
[27:32] | I had to. They kept smiling at me | 没办法 她们一直对我笑 |
[27:35] | and saying “Don’t worry. You’re gonna be fine.” | 还跟我说 “别担心 你会没事的” |
[27:36] | That’s what they said the last time, and it wasn’t fine! | 上次他们就是这么说的 结果出事了 |
[27:39] | I should point out | 这里我得说明一下 |
[27:40] | what’s unspoken between them right now. | 他们之间一些无法言说的事情 |
[27:42] | 孕晚期流产 四年之前 | |
[27:46] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[27:47] | I’ll get you your water and crackers, okay? | 我会弄来饼干和水的 好吗 |
[27:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:53] | All right. We’re all good. | 好了 没问题了 |
[27:57] | You know, I’ve never actually | 我从未见过有人能 |
[27:58] | seen someone catch air their first time up. | 第一次玩滑板就跳到空中 |
[28:00] | I didn’t mean to go so high. | 我也不想跳这么高的 |
[28:03] | Well, you can’t let the fear of falling keep you from flying. | 想要翱翔就不能畏惧跌倒在地 |
[28:07] | That is so true. | 说得太对了 |
[28:09] | And I should point out, | 这里我得说明一下 |
[28:10] | there’s something unspoken here, too. | 他们之间也有一些无法言说的事情 |
[28:19] | Well, it’s all good. | 好 没事了 |
[28:22] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢啦 达克 |
[28:23] | Now, wait. You’re shivering. | 等等 你在发抖 |
[28:51] | I didn’t see that coming. | 我没料到会这样 |
[28:53] | Well, then you weren’t paying attention. | 那就是你没留心了 |
[28:58] | I had fun tonight. | 我今晚玩得很开心 |
[28:59] | Is it over? | 这就没啦 |
[29:03] | Maybe we can continue this on a weekend. | 也许我们能在周末继续 |
[29:06] | Mm. This Saturday? | 这周六如何 |
[29:08] | Oh, Saturday I can’t. | 周六我来不了 |
[29:10] | I’m going out of town with my girlfriend. | 我得和我女朋友一起出城 |
[29:13] | You’re kidding. | 你在说笑吧 |
[29:16] | But I mean, I’m mostly mad at myself. | 我想说的是 我都有点恨自己了 |
[29:17] | I actually started imagining | 我甚至开始想象 |
[29:19] | weekends at the skate park, | 在滑板公园共度周末了 |
[29:21] | Because… I don’t know how to do this. | 因为… 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[29:24] | – What? – Date with a kid. | -什么 -有了小孩还去约会 |
[29:26] | I mean, how often do I bring him up, | 我该在什么情况下 |
[29:27] | and in what context, because the moment you do, | 多久提一次小孩 因为只要我提了 |
[29:30] | it gets serious | 事情就严肃起来了 |
[29:31] | real quick, you know? | 你知道吗 |
[29:33] | What? | 什么 |
[29:34] | You’ve always been serious. | 你一直都很严肃 |
[29:35] | I mean, you were gonna marry your first-grade boyfriend. | 你还想嫁给你一年级时的男朋友呢 |
[29:43] | My point is, you’re a relationship person. | 我的意思是 你是个玛丽苏 |
[29:46] | Yeah. I am. | 没错 我是 |
[29:49] | You know, and the thought of going through all this again. | 一想到又要重新开始 |
[29:52] | Trying to find the right person, | 去寻找正确的那个人 |
[29:54] | going on so many terrible dates. | 经历无数次糟糕的约会 |
[29:57] | – Till one isn’t terrible… – And then what? | -直到遇到不糟糕的人 -然后呢 |
[29:59] | I have to start over again with someone? | 我要和另一个人从头开始吗 |
[30:02] | It just sounds so exhausting. | 听上去就很累 |
[30:04] | I just want to skip to the end. | 我只想直接跳到结尾 |
[30:06] | So maybe you’re not ready yet. | 也许你还没准备好 |
[30:07] | – Why force it? – Maybe you’re right. | -为什么要逼自己呢 -也许你是对的 |
[30:09] | You know, I have Mateo and my thesis. | 我有马特奥 还有论文要写 |
[30:11] | I have enough going on right now. | 已经够多事了 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry. I got to go see Rogelio. | 抱歉 我要去找一下罗格里奥 |
[30:16] | Apparently, his mom is driving him crazy. | 他妈妈要把他逼疯了 |
[30:18] | You had a shadow across your face! | 你的脸上有片阴影 |
[30:21] | I am going to talk to the cinematographer. Again. | 我要再去找一次摄像师 |
[30:25] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[30:34] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[30:35] | – You can handle it. – I can’t. | -你可以处理好的 -我不可以 |
[30:38] | I’m gonna have to fire my mother. | 我得炒了我妈妈 |
[30:39] | – Rogelio. – You think I want to do this? | —罗格里奥 -你以为我想这么做吗 |
[30:41] | But there’s no other option. | 我也没办法啊 |
[30:43] | Which brings us here. | 故事来到这里 |
[30:45] | Now. | 此时此刻 |
[30:47] | I told them you don’t pop in peach. | 我告诉他们你不适合穿粉色 |
[30:49] | It’s actually more of a coral, | 这其实是珊瑚色 |
[30:50] | and I do look good in it. | 我穿着也挺好看的 |
[30:54] | Mom, this is not working. | 妈妈 这样下去不行 |
[30:58] | I thought it was a good idea to have you here, | 我以为让你来这里会是个好主意 |
[31:01] | but you’re just too… | 但是你实在是太… |
[31:04] | Present. | 有存在感 |
[31:05] | And opinionated. | 而且太自以为是 |
[31:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[31:09] | Isn’t that why you asked me here? | 这不就是你找我来的理由吗 |
[31:11] | For my opinions? | 让我提供意见 |
[31:12] | No. | 不是 |
[31:14] | I-I asked you here because you were struggling. | 我让你来这里因为你之前太煎熬了 |
[31:17] | And I wanted you to have something to occupy your time. | 我希望你能做点事打发时间 |
[31:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:24] | No, no. Say no more. | 不不 不用道歉 |
[31:26] | I am a professional. | 我是专业的 |
[31:28] | I know how show business works. | 我知道娱乐业的规矩 |
[31:31] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[31:33] | It’s fine. | 我没事 |
[32:01] | Well… I remembered a sentence. | 我记得一句话 |
[32:03] | Just the one sentence. | 只记得那一句 |
[32:31] | Abuela… | 外婆 |
[32:43] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[32:45] | And, you know… | 你知道吗 |
[32:47] | There are some older people that Internet-date. | 有一些老年人在网上约会 |
[32:50] | I can always sign you up. | 我可以帮你注册哦 |
[32:54] | Are you kidding? | 说真的吗 |
[32:55] | With that dress you wore at the baptism? | 你都穿那种裙子去参加洗礼了 |
[33:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:11] | Well, my son just fired me. | 我刚被我儿子解雇了 |
[33:14] | So… Not great. | 所以 不怎么样 |
[33:17] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[33:19] | So you know, I… I made him do it. | 我得告诉你 是我让他这么做的 |
[33:22] | So blame me, okay? Not him. | 要怪就怪我 别怪他好吗 |
[33:25] | You’re lying through your teeth. | 你在说谎 |
[33:27] | What? | 什么 |
[33:28] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[33:30] | Xiomara… | 希尔玛拉 |
[33:31] | I overheard you two. | 我听到你们说的话了 |
[33:35] | I’m gonna have to fire my mother! | 我得炒了我妈妈 |
[33:36] | – Rogelio! – You think I want to do this? | -罗格里奥 -你以为我想这么做吗 |
[33:38] | But there’s no other option. | 我也没办法啊 |
[33:40] | 罗格里奥的麦克风 还开着 | |
[33:42] | No. Absolutely no. | 不 绝对不行 |
[33:44] | You don’t fire your mom. | 你不能解雇你妈妈 |
[33:48] | But I appreciate the effort. | 但是我很感谢你做的一切 |
[33:52] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[33:55] | I know you will be. | 我知道你会的 |
[33:57] | And I know it’s scary starting over, | 我知道重新来过很可怕 |
[34:00] | But… We’re here. | 但是 有我们呢 |
[34:02] | Okay? All of us. | 好吗 我们都在 |
[34:12] | Also figuring out her next step… | 同样在决定她下一步要做什么的… |
[34:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:21] | I’m putting in everything. | 我要把所有标准都写上去 |
[34:25] | 兴趣 有创造力 有责任心 聪明 爱好文学 喜欢小孩 敬业 有目标 浪漫 | |
[34:39] | Okay, so then the web site | 好了 接下来 |
[34:40] | takes all this information and comes up with… | 网站会分析所有信息然后为你配对 |
[34:48] | A text. | 是信息 |
[34:53] | Even better. | 还有更好的 |
[34:54] | My computer. | 我的电脑 |
[35:02] | When suddenly, and I should say, | 突然间 应该说 |
[35:04] | quite without warning… | 猝不及防地 |
[35:13] | …There it was. The spark. | 创作灵感就来了 |
[35:32] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[35:33] | Last stop. | 终点站到了 |
[35:34] | Got to get off. | 该下车了 |
[35:38] | See, it’s true what they say… | 看吧 人们说对了 |
[35:40] | Or what I said earlier. | 或者说我之前说对了 |
[35:44] | You never know when inspiration’s going to strike. | 你永远不知道灵感什么时候会到来 |
[35:51] | What was… | 那是… |
[35:53] | Oh, you have to trust me– | 你要相信我 |
[35:55] | that’s the only way tonight’s gonna work. | 这是今晚唯一的办法 |
[35:58] | If it doesn’t… | 如果不能成功 |
[36:00] | then it’s on you. | 责任全在你身上 |
[36:02] | You have to trust me– | 你要相信我 |
[36:04] | that’s the only way tonight’s gonna work. | 这是今晚唯一的办法 |
[36:06] | If it doesn’t… | 如果不能成功 |
[36:07] | What was… | 那是… |
[36:09] | …then it’s on you. | 责任全在你身上 |
[36:13] | …It’s on you. | 在你身上 |
[36:40] | Like I said, | 正如我说过的 |
[36:41] | Nadine really got under his skin. | 纳丁真的对他影响很大[进入他的皮肤] |
[36:56] | Your computer. | 你的电脑 |
[36:58] | They got all the files back. | 所有文件都恢复了 |
[37:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:01] | And guess who else is back? | 猜猜谁回来了 |
[37:03] | Oh. Glad you came, Liliana. | 真高兴你能来 莉莉安娜 |
[37:06] | Well, of course I came. | 我当然要来 |
[37:07] | I am the one who suggested that this last scene be rewritten. | 是我建议重新改编最后一场戏的 |
[37:10] | I want to see the results. | 我想看看成果 |
[37:18] | Manuel. | 曼纽尔 |
[37:41] | And speaking of pride… | 说到骄傲… |
[37:43] | And action! | 开始 |
[37:47] | Disculpe. | 不好意思 |
[38:03] | La policia! | 警察来了 |
[38:07] | – It was on me, literally. – What is that? | -真的在我身上 -那是什么 |
[38:12] | A computer chip. | 电脑芯片 |
[38:13] | Nadine left it with me, | 纳丁留给我的 |
[38:14] | and I-I didn’t know I had it. | 我之前不知道它就在我身上 |
[38:20] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[38:21] | I don’t know what I am going to do next. | 我不知道我下一步要干什么 |
[38:24] | But I’ll figure something out. | 但是我总会找到事情做的 |
[38:25] | I am… resilient, if nothing else. | 我这个人没有别的优点 就是有韧劲 |
[38:30] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[38:31] | And, uh… I want to give you this. | 还有 我要给你个东西 |
[38:36] | Since I no longer need it. | 既然我已经不再需要了 |
[38:39] | For Xiomara. | 送给希尔玛拉 |
[38:41] | You know… You found a good woman. | 你遇到了一个好女人 |
[38:44] | I think you should marry her. | 我认为你应该娶她 |
[38:47] | Now, go back to your telenovela. | 现在回去演你的肥皂剧吧 |
[38:50] | And we should return to ours. | 我们也要回到我们的肥皂剧 |
[39:01] | “Natasha”? | 娜塔莎 |
[39:03] | It’s a good name. | 是个好名字 |
[39:04] | Like Boris and Natasha? | 鲍里斯和娜塔莎的娜塔莎吗 |
[39:06] | Fine. Throw it out. Next. | 好吧 扔掉 再抽一个 |
[39:15] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[39:16] | This was at the top of my list. | 这是我最喜欢的一个 |
[39:18] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[39:25] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[39:26] | Oh, I love this. | 我爱这个 |
[39:27] | Let’s see them together. | 我们一起看 |
[39:32] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[39:34] | Wow, it’s starting to feel real. | 我感觉越来越真实了 |
[39:52] | My mother’s a monster. | 我妈妈是个恶魔 |
[39:54] | But you’re not. | 可你不是 |
[40:14] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[40:16] | Who’s Pablo Alonso Segura? | 巴勃罗·阿隆索·塞古拉是谁 |
[40:23] | I wanted the love story to start right there. | 我想要的爱情故事就从这里开始 |
[40:25] | Completely unexpected but inevitable at the same time. | 完全出人意料 同时又是必然的 |
[40:28] | – I love it. – Yeah? | -我太喜欢了 -是吗 |
[40:29] | Yeah, there’s no wonder you went crazy | 难怪你为了写小说 |
[40:31] | looking for your chapter; it’s great. | 跟着了魔似的 太棒了 |
[40:33] | Well, no, I actually wrote that on the bus. | 其实我是在公交车上写的 |
[40:36] | It’s a lot better than what I had before. | 比我之前写的好多了 |
[40:38] | Uh, I’m gonna be sure and tell my nephew that | 下次我的小侄子再因为他哥哥 |
[40:40] | next time he cries | 推翻他的玩具塔而哭哭啼啼时 |
[40:41] | because his little brother crushed his tower. | 我一定跟他讲这个故事 |
[40:43] | Oh, how old are your nephews? | 你侄子多大了 |
[40:45] | Three and five. | 一个三岁一个五岁 |
[40:47] | Man, I can’t get enough of those little guys. | 我跟那些小家伙待多久都不够 |
[40:53] | Uh, have you read this? | 你读过这本书吗 |
[40:56] | That is one of my favorite books. | 这是我最喜欢的书之一 |
[40:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:00] | Read it every year. | 每年都要读一遍 |
[41:03] | I was going to recommend it for the magical realism. | 我本来想向你推荐这本魔幻现实主义作品 |
[41:09] | Is that a grilled cheese sandwich? | 那是烤芝士三明治吗 |
[41:11] | 喜欢孩子 喜欢伊莎贝尔·阿连德 喜欢烤芝士 | |
[41:17] | 有创造力 负责任 有目标 会说两种语言 | |
[41:26] | Your brains are so hot. | 你的内在太火辣了 |
[41:46] | Wow, okay. | 哇 好吧 |
[41:48] | So, yeah, that was pretty inspired. | 这可真有灵感 |