时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Let me catch you up. | 我们来回顾一下 |
[00:02] | You recall that Jane the virgin was taught to protect | 你应该还记得处女简被教导要在结婚前 |
[00:05] | her flower until marriage. | 保护自己的贞洁之花 |
[00:11] | But lately Jane’s been rethinking a little, | 但最近简重新考虑了一下 |
[00:14] | especially since she’s single now | 既然她现在已经恢复单身 |
[00:16] | and crushing on professor hottie. | 还喜欢上了帅哥教授 |
[00:18] | I was wondering if you… | 你愿不愿意 |
[00:21] | – wanted to get dinner sometime. – Yes. | -哪天一起吃个饭 -愿意 |
[00:24] | I know– OMG, right? | 我懂 天哪 |
[00:26] | Oh, and remember when Petra | 还记得佩特拉 |
[00:27] | inseminated herself with Rafael’s sperm? | 用拉斐尔的精子给自己人工授精了吗 |
[00:30] | Well, Raf was pretty mad at first, but lately, | 拉斐尔一开始很生气 但最近 |
[00:33] | they’ve actually been growing closer. | 他们却越来越亲密了 |
[00:35] | And speaking of romance, Ro proposed to Xo. | 说到浪漫 罗罗向希尔求婚了 |
[00:39] | And they would’ve lived happily ever after, | 他们本可以幸福生活下去 |
[00:41] | but for this. | 但除了这事 |
[00:42] | I don’t want to have any more kids. | 我不想再生孩子了 |
[00:45] | Yeah, so big problemo. | 的确是个大问题 |
[00:47] | And speaking of problems, | 说起问题 |
[00:48] | Jane’s ex-fiancé Michael | 简的前未婚夫迈克尔 |
[00:50] | was trying to find two crime lords. | 正想方设法寻找两个犯罪头目 |
[00:52] | Rose aka Sin Rostro, | 萝丝 别称西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:54] | Aka Luisa’s great love. | 也是路易莎的真爱 |
[00:56] | And Elena aka Mutter, | 还有埃琳娜 别称穆特[母亲] |
[00:58] | Aka Rafael’s mother. | 也是拉斐尔的母亲 |
[01:00] | Turns out they were working together | 原来她们联手 |
[01:02] | to change criminals’ faces. | 给罪犯换脸 |
[01:04] | And they kept all the information on a secret chip. | 她们把所有信息都存在了一个秘密芯片里 |
[01:07] | But the cops finally got the chip | 但芯片最终还是到了警方手里 |
[01:09] | and decrypted it. | 并被解了密 |
[01:10] | Our first face. | 第一张脸 |
[01:11] | Exciting, right? | 太刺激了 不是吗 |
[01:12] | So maybe they can use it to solve this friggin’ case already. | 也许他们终于能用它破了这个破案子 |
[01:15] | I know Michael certainly wants to. | 迈克尔肯定愿意 |
[01:21] | As you all well know, | 大家都知道 |
[01:24] | our Jane had an active imagination. | 简的想象力很丰富 |
[01:28] | That, coupled with her tendency to romanticize, | 这一点加上她总爱把事情浪漫化的个性 |
[01:33] | well, it pushed her towards a certain worldview. | 让她有了一种特别的世界观 |
[01:38] | Rosy, if you will. | 可以说成是粉红色的 |
[01:44] | Ow! Ooh, god! | 天哪 |
[01:50] | Hey, maybe we should go to my place. | 也许我们应该去我家 |
[01:53] | But there was one thing Jane didn’t romanticize. | 但有件事 简不会浪漫化 |
[01:57] | Uh, so, uh… | 这个… |
[02:00] | It’s probably time that I told you. | 也许我该告诉你了 |
[02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[02:06] | I’m a virgin. | 我是处女 |
[02:07] | Wait for it. | 别着急 |
[02:10] | And I’m saving myself until marriage. | 我要将处子之身保持到结婚 |
[02:14] | Well, I guess we’ll have to wait till we’re married then. | 那看来我们得等到结婚了 |
[02:22] | But, alas, that day never came. | 但结婚的那天并没到来 |
[02:25] | Instead, this day came. | 到来的是这一天 |
[02:27] | Waiting just doesn’t seem to make sense anymore. | 再等下去完全没必要 |
[02:29] | I mean, I’m a virgin mom! | 我都成了处女妈妈了 |
[02:32] | That’s just weird! | 太奇怪了 |
[02:34] | Totally weird. | 怪透了 |
[02:35] | Like, what exactly am I holding onto? | 我到底在坚持些什么 |
[02:37] | No idea. | 我也不知道 |
[02:38] | Because everything is different now. | 因为现在一切都不同了 |
[02:39] | Look, trust me, I get it. | 相信我 我明白 |
[02:41] | But do you really think that professor hottie is the guy? | 但你真的要献给帅哥教授吗 |
[02:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:45] | I’m just open to it, that’s all. | 我只是放开了 |
[02:49] | I really feel… open. | 真的放开了 |
[03:04] | Do you have condoms? | 你有避孕套吗 |
[03:05] | Uh, mom, it’s not happening tonight! | 妈 又不是今晚就做爱 |
[03:08] | Okay, stop stalling and go talk to dad. | 你就别拖延时间 快去跟爸爸谈谈吧 |
[03:10] | All right, I’m going, I’m going. | 好吧 这就去 这就去 |
[03:11] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[03:14] | Hopefully the fact that I don’t want kids isn’t a deal breaker. | 但愿我不想要孩子的事别让我们分手 |
[03:18] | I don’t want it to be a deal breaker, either. | 我也不想跟你分手 |
[03:20] | So, I guess, how important are kids to you? | 那孩子对你有多重要 |
[03:24] | I mean, important. | 很重要 |
[03:26] | I didn’t get to raise Jane– | 我没能抚养简 |
[03:27] | – Rogelio… – I’m not blaming you. | -罗格里奥 -我不是在怪你 |
[03:29] | I mean, this-this is just coming up, | 但要谈生不生孩子 |
[03:31] | because now you’re springing this on me. | 就避不开这件事 |
[03:33] | It’s not like I’ve been keeping it a secret. | 我不是想保密 |
[03:34] | I-I’m just realizing it. | 我只是刚刚意识到 |
[03:36] | I only wish I’d known. | 我只希望我早点知道 |
[03:38] | Yeah, well, there are things about you | 你的一些事情 |
[03:40] | that I wish I knew, too! | 我也希望我能早知道 |
[03:41] | Like what? I’m an open book. | 比如呢 我就是本摊开的书 |
[03:43] | In fact, I gave you my unauthorized biography. | 而且 我还给你了我未授权的传记 |
[03:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:49] | What about your scientology discs? | 那你的山达基教光碟呢 |
[03:52] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:54] | I’ve been waiting for someone to bring that up. | 我一直在等人提起这事 |
[03:56] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为这个吗 |
[03:58] | Because you can watch those discs right now if that will help. | 如果有帮助的话 你现在就能看那些光碟 |
[04:01] | Great, let’s do it! I’m in! | 太好了 来吧 算我一个 |
[04:02] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[04:04] | – That’s not the problem. – Come on! | -不是这个问题 -别啊 |
[04:06] | I’m lashing out because… | 我反应过度是因为 |
[04:09] | I love you and… | 我爱你 |
[04:11] | I want to make this work. | 我希望这事能成 |
[04:13] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:15] | Rehearsal’s up, Rogelio. | 该排练了 罗格里奥 |
[04:16] | Coming. | 来了 |
[04:18] | Listen, let’s just put the baby decision on the back burner. | 我们暂时先放一放关于生孩子的问题 |
[04:21] | We don’t have to decide that today, right? | 我们不必今天就决定 对吗 |
[04:25] | You look handsome. | 你看上去真帅 |
[04:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:27] | This week, Tiago is going through the time portal | 这周蒂亚戈要穿越时空 |
[04:30] | and arriving in the women’s suffrage movement. | 抵达妇女选举运动进行的时刻 |
[04:32] | I’m playing the nation’s first male feminist. | 我要扮演全国首位男性女权主义者 |
[04:36] | I think history has really overlooked his point of view. | 我真的觉得历史忽略了他的观点 |
[04:43] | And speaking of overlooked heroes… | 说到被忽视的英雄 |
[04:47] | So… | 那么 |
[04:48] | I’m seeing a clean record here. | 你的记录很干净 |
[04:49] | Looks like you’ve never been in any trouble, Gus. | 你好像从未遇到过任何麻烦 格斯 |
[04:52] | Nope, never have. | 确实 从没有过 |
[04:53] | That’s why I’m not exactly sure why I’m here. | 所以我才不是很确定我为什么在这儿 |
[04:56] | That makes two of us. | 我也一样 |
[04:57] | This guy, on the other hand, | 这位 相反 |
[04:59] | he’s been in lots of trouble. | 有很多麻烦 |
[05:01] | His name’s Igor Beltzky, Russian mafia. | 他叫伊戈尔·贝尔斯基 是俄罗斯黑手党 |
[05:04] | He’s wanted for drug trafficking, | 因贩毒而被通缉 |
[05:06] | multiple murder charges. | 受到多起谋杀指控 |
[05:09] | Yeah, sorry, I don’t know that guy. | 嗯 抱歉 我不认识他 |
[05:11] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[05:12] | Because it’s you. | 因为他就是你 |
[05:16] | Rose and Elena kept records on a chip– | 萝丝和埃琳娜在一个芯片上记录了 |
[05:18] | all the faces they changed, what they looked like then | 所有她们整容过的脸 他们以前的模样 |
[05:21] | and what they look like now. | 和现在的模样 |
[05:25] | Is it me or was he way cuter before? | 是我这么觉得还是他以前真的更好看 |
[05:27] | So here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来的事情是这样的 |
[05:29] | You’re gonna contact Rose, however you contacted her, | 你要联系萝丝 不管你用什么方法 |
[05:32] | and you’re gonna tell her you have the chip. | 你还要告诉她芯片在你手上 |
[05:33] | And you’re gonna tell her you’ll sell it back to her | 说你要卖还给她 |
[05:36] | and tell her to come alone. | 让她单独前来 |
[05:37] | And for the record, things would’ve unfolded that way exactly, | 声明一下 事情本来会完全按照那样进行 |
[05:40] | but for this. | 要不是因为这个 |
[05:41] | If the police have the chip, we both have a problem. | 如果警察拿到了芯片 我俩都有麻烦了 |
[05:44] | That’s right– Rose and Elena knew the cops had it! | 没错 萝丝和埃琳娜知道芯片在警察手上 |
[05:48] | But I’m getting ahead of myself. | 但我有点操之过急了 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:50] | Okay… I’m in. | 好 我干 |
[05:53] | At this point, I should remind you | 在这个时候 我得提醒你们 |
[05:54] | that this case meant everything to Michael. | 这个案子对迈克尔来说意味着一切 |
[05:57] | Because of, well… | 因为 好吧 |
[05:59] | Okay! | 好的 |
[06:01] | Come to daddy! | 到爸爸这儿来 |
[06:02] | – Thank you for switching nights. – Of course. | -谢谢你肯跟我换时间 -不客气 |
[06:04] | But again, I’m getting ahead of myself. | 我又操之过急了 |
[06:06] | Hey, uh, before you go, do you still have that list, | 在你离开之前 你还有那张单子吗 |
[06:08] | uh, you made before you had Mateo of all the best baby products? | 生马特奥之前列的所有最好的婴儿用品清单 |
[06:11] | ‘Cause Petra’s kind of struggling. | 因为佩特拉有点纠结这个 |
[06:12] | Oh, no, really? | 不会吧 真的吗 |
[06:14] | She bought a pram. | 她买了个婴儿车 |
[06:15] | A pram as in an old-timey stroller? | 那种老式的折叠式婴儿车 |
[06:18] | Apparently, Kate Middleton uses one. | 显然凯特·米德尔顿用过一个 |
[06:20] | Around the castle. | 在城堡附近 |
[06:22] | I tried to make suggestions, | 我试过提建议 |
[06:23] | but she just kind of bit my head off. | 但她对我劈头大骂 |
[06:25] | Yeah, well, the hormones are crazy at the end of the pregnancy. | 嗯 在怀孕后期荷尔蒙很可怕 |
[06:27] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[06:28] | You called her hormonal? | 你说她荷尔蒙旺盛 |
[06:30] | No. | 没有 |
[06:31] | I just suggested that she might be… | 我只是说她可能有点 |
[06:34] | Because she is! | 因为她本来就是 |
[06:35] | – Not the point! – I know. | -不是这个问题 -我知道 |
[06:38] | Hey, you couldn’t…? | 你不能… |
[06:40] | What? | 什么 |
[06:41] | It’s just that she just looks up to you with all the mom stuff. | 只是在妈咪这方面的事情上 她以你为参考 |
[06:44] | Oh, you want me to talk to her? | 你要我去找她聊聊 |
[06:46] | Well, we all are gonna be a family. | 我们就要成为一家人了 |
[06:49] | You see Michael wasn’t the only one who knew Jane. | 不止迈克尔一个人了解简 |
[06:51] | You went there. | 你试过了 |
[06:53] | I’m not proud of it. | 我并不以此为傲 |
[06:53] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[06:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:01] | Oh, I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[07:02] | Didn’t notice you were there. | 没看到你来了 |
[07:04] | I was just looking for Rafael. | 我只是在找拉斐尔 |
[07:07] | He’s upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[07:08] | Ah, shoot. | 见鬼的 |
[07:09] | You know, while I’m here… | 既然我来了 |
[07:11] | Hmm, looks like she’s got her father’s acting chops. | 看来她得到了他父亲演技的真传 |
[07:14] | …I, uh, was thinking maybe we could clear the air. | 我在想也许我们能澄清误会 |
[07:17] | I-I know the only reason why you canceled that lunch | 我知道你之所以取消那个午餐 |
[07:19] | was because your mother murdered that guy. | 是因为你母亲杀了那个人 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:24] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉放了你鸽子 |
[07:26] | No, it’s not your fault. | 不 不是你的错 |
[07:27] | I mean, my mother does a lot of stupid stuff, too. | 我母亲也经常做很多蠢事 |
[07:29] | Anyway, uh, you know, maybe we can have a redo. | 言归正传 也许我们可以再约一次 |
[07:33] | Talk about baby stuff… | 聊聊孩子的事 |
[07:35] | I’d love that. | 太好了 |
[07:36] | Oh, wow, that was quick. | 回答得可真够快的 |
[07:37] | Oh! Okay. | 好啊 |
[07:39] | I think I got the wrong stroller. | 我好像买错婴儿车了 |
[07:41] | Like, this pram won’t fold. | 这辆婴儿车不是折叠型的 |
[07:42] | Or respond to kicking. | 脚踢也没反应 |
[07:44] | I mean, I could pull up my baby shower registry. | 我可以把我的宝宝派对登记表拿来 |
[07:46] | Oh, that would be great. I’d just buy everything. | 那就太好了 我会买上面所有的东西 |
[07:49] | I’m not having a shower. | 我不会办派对的 |
[07:51] | My mother’s in jail, so… | 我母亲在坐牢 |
[07:52] | Who would throw it? | 那由谁来办呢 |
[07:53] | Anyway, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[07:55] | Ah, yes, and now I’ll remind you of Jane’s rosy worldview. | 对了 提醒你们一下 简那个乐观的世界观 |
[07:58] | I could throw you one, if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你办一个 |
[08:01] | What? | 什么 |
[08:02] | A shower. | 派对 |
[08:03] | A small luncheon. | 小型午宴 |
[08:05] | It’s no big deal. | 小事一桩 |
[08:06] | Yeah, we-we can invite… | 我们可以邀请 |
[08:08] | um… the two women that you go to yoga with. | 和你一起上瑜伽课的那两个女人 |
[08:11] | And-and the woman that I met downstairs, | 还有我在楼下大堂遇到的 |
[08:13] | uh, in the lounge. | 那个女人 |
[08:14] | She doesn’t speak English. | 她不会说英语 |
[08:15] | Stepanka. | 斯特潘卡 |
[08:18] | Come on, it’ll be nice. | 办吧 很不错的 |
[08:20] | You offered to throw her a baby shower? | 你提出要帮她办宝宝派对吗 |
[08:22] | The better Petra and I get along, | 我越跟佩特拉合得来 |
[08:23] | the better it’ll be for our kids. | 对我们俩的孩子就越好 |
[08:25] | Which ones? | 哪一双好 |
[08:26] | Neither. Higher. | 两双都不好 挑鞋跟高一点的 |
[08:30] | I’m impressed. | 我真佩服你 |
[08:31] | This is a brand-new Jane. | 这是个全新的简 |
[08:33] | Friends with Petra, | 和佩特拉做朋友 |
[08:34] | open to having sex. | 对性爱持开放态度 |
[08:40] | Just in case. | 有备无患 |
[08:42] | He’s very handsome. | 他帅到掉渣 |
[08:44] | It’s not happening tonight! | 今晚不行 |
[08:45] | I’m just getting to know him. | 我才开始了解他 |
[08:49] | You’re very hard to Internet-stalk. | 很难在网上跟踪你 |
[08:52] | Privacy — it’s not underrated. | 隐私 不能低估 |
[08:55] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[08:58] | Why’d you get a divorce? | 你为什么离婚 |
[09:00] | I wasn’t suited for marriage. | 我不适合结婚 |
[09:03] | I can tell you | 我可以告诉你 |
[09:03] | that I’m definitely not thinking about my ex right now. | 我现在绝对没有在想我前妻 |
[09:10] | No, I am completely rooted here in Miami. | 不 我完全扎根在迈阿密 |
[09:13] | So you wouldn’t take the sabbatical? | 所以你不会休假 |
[09:15] | Two years in Thailand? | 在泰国待两年 |
[09:18] | No way. | 不可能 |
[09:20] | When are you leaving? | 你什么要走 |
[09:21] | Not for four months. | 还有四个月 |
[09:23] | Teach till the end of the semester. | 教到这学期结束 |
[09:26] | Then relax for the summer. | 夏天去放个假 |
[09:28] | Then I take off. | 然后再走 |
[09:36] | So you’re saying I’m pretentious. | 你是在说我自命不凡吗 |
[09:38] | No! No, I’m saying that novelas explore serious themes, | 不是 我是在说肥皂剧探讨的是严肃的主题 |
[09:40] | they just don’t scream it. | 不是表面上吵吵闹闹的 |
[09:43] | And yes, you are… pret… | 当然 你很… |
[09:55] | We’re actually closing. | 我们要关门了 |
[09:57] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:59] | We’re leaving. | 我们这就走 |
[10:01] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[10:04] | Come back to my place. | 回我住的地方吧 |
[10:09] | No, no, not tonight. | 不了 今晚不行 |
[10:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | Tomorrow? | 明天呢 |
[10:16] | I’ll make you dinner. | 我给你做晚饭 |
[10:17] | Okay, we all know what “Dinner” means. | 好了 我们都知道”晚饭”代表了什么 |
[10:24] | Great. Sounds perfect. | 好 听上去棒极了 |
[10:29] | He’s just… the perfect person to do this with. | 他只是…做这件事的完美人选 |
[10:33] | I mean, first of all, I’m extremely attracted to him. | 首先 我深深地被他吸引 |
[10:35] | I’ll say. | 可不是吗 |
[10:36] | Yes, you’ve made that clear. | 是啊 这点显而易见 |
[10:38] | Plus he’s leaving the country, so there’s no time for me | 另外 他就要出国了 所以我没时间 |
[10:40] | to romanticize the whole thing and get attached. | 和他谈情说爱 培养感情 |
[10:42] | At this point, I just want to get it over with. | 到这时候了 我只想赶紧了结此事 |
[10:44] | You know, rip off the band-aid already, | 你知道 长痛不如短痛 |
[10:46] | – So it’s not such a huge thing. – Got it. | -不是什么大不了的事 -明白了 |
[10:48] | So, you gonna tell him it’s your first time? | 那你打算告诉他这是你的第一次吗 |
[10:51] | No, there’s no need. | 不 没这个必要 |
[10:52] | Then it’s suddenly deep, and it’s not. | 那样事情会突然严重 但其实没什么 |
[10:58] | Jonathan. There’s no real future there. | 乔纳森 我和他没有未来 |
[11:00] | Okay, you two, I got to go to school. Bye. | 好了 你俩 我要去学校了 再见 |
[11:03] | Give me a ride. I’m meeting Rogelio. | 载我一程 我要去见罗格里奥 |
[11:06] | Bye, ma. | 拜 妈 |
[11:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:16] | Xiomara, thank you for coming. | 希尔玛拉 谢谢你能来 |
[11:18] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[11:20] | I have decided… | 我决定了… |
[11:21] | please come in. | 请进 |
[11:26] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[11:28] | I know you said this wasn’t the issue, | 我知道你说过这不是问题 |
[11:30] | but if these scientology discs are holding you back in any way, | 但如果这些山达基教的光盘让你有所迟疑 |
[11:33] | I want to show them to you. | 我想放给你看 |
[11:34] | Oh, no, that’s not necessary. | 不用了 真没这个必要 |
[11:37] | Shut it, Xo. | 别说了 希尔 |
[11:38] | Please, I insist. | 拜托 我坚持 |
[11:40] | Sure, if you really want to. | 当然 如果你真想给我看的话 |
[11:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | Here it is. | 是这样的 |
[11:56] | I was 26 years old, and a friend was setting me up. | 我那时二十六岁 一个朋友帮我牵线搭桥 |
[11:59] | She said she wanted to find me a girlfriend. | 她说她想给我找个女朋友 |
[12:02] | She was an older woman. | 那是位年纪稍大的女士 |
[12:04] | And I thought she liked to be called “Madam” | 我以为她喜欢别人叫她”女士” |
[12:06] | as a sign of respect, but that wasn’t the only reason. | 因为这体现了尊敬 但那不是唯一的原因 |
[12:11] | She was also… | 她还是个… |
[12:12] | What? | 什么 |
[12:13] | …An actual madam. | 真正的鸨母 |
[12:15] | But I didn’t know. | 但我并不知道 |
[12:16] | It wasn’t until I watch the acclaimed film Pretty Woman | 直到看了那部广受好评的《风月俏佳人》后 |
[12:19] | that I realized I was a “pretty woman”. | 我才意识到 我就是一个”漂亮女人” |
[12:24] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[12:25] | It was 15 years ago. | 那是十五年前的事了 |
[12:27] | It’s so embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[12:33] | That’s the big secret? | 这就是那个大秘密 |
[12:36] | Rogelio, honestly, I don’t care. | 罗格里奥 说实话 我不在乎 |
[12:40] | I was imagining something way worse. | 我还想着是什么更严重的事 |
[12:42] | Really? Luciana hung that over my head. | 真的吗 卢西亚娜一直用它威胁我 |
[12:45] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我还要告诉你多少次 |
[12:46] | I’m not Luciana. | 我不是卢西亚娜 |
[12:49] | No, you’re not. | 对 你不是 |
[12:55] | It’s finally been set. | 钻石终于镶好了 |
[12:58] | Xiomara, be my wife. | 希尔玛拉 嫁给我吧 |
[13:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:02] | I know, no kids, and I’m okay with that. | 我知道 不要孩子 我不在乎 |
[13:05] | I’d rather have you than some hypothetical | 我宁可拥有你 而不要继承你我 |
[13:08] | genetically blessed kid. | 优良基因的孩子 |
[13:19] | That thing is huge. | 那玩意太大了 |
[13:21] | Ah, yes, these two were also giving it a try. | 对了 这两个人也正在尝试 |
[13:24] | I know, but that is the best breast pump | 我知道 但这是最好的奶泵 |
[13:25] | because it comes with an extra battery. | 因为它多带一块电池 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I won’t need it. | 我不需要它 |
[13:28] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:30] | I forgot my battery, and I was at this writer’s retreat, | 有次我忘了装电池 而我正参加作家隐修会 |
[13:32] | and then Raf had to bring it to me, | 拉弗不得不给我送来 |
[13:34] | and it was just, like, this whole big thing. | 这么大的东西 |
[13:35] | No, I won’t be needing it, ’cause I’m not breast-feeding. | 我不会用上它的 因为我不会母乳喂养 |
[13:40] | I’m having two babies, Jane. That’s a lot. | 我怀了两个孩子 简 我承受不起 |
[13:42] | No, I get that, I-I’m… I’m not judging. | 不 我明白 我不是对你指手画脚 |
[13:45] | Felt like judging. | 我觉得你就是在指手画脚 |
[13:47] | Sorry. Totally didn’t mean that at all. | 抱歉 我完全不是那个意思 |
[13:49] | Anyway, um, Raf and I have this glider. | 总之 拉弗和我买了这个沙发椅 |
[13:53] | We love it because it is so comfortable, | 我们很喜欢 因为它舒服极了 |
[13:55] | especially if you’re gonna be up long nights, feeding the baby… | 特别是你要夜里起来喂孩子 |
[13:57] | I’m not worried about late nights. | 我不担心晚上的事 |
[13:59] | I have a night nurse. | 我有夜间护工 |
[14:01] | Oh, well, maybe she wants to sit in it. | 没准她需要这椅子呢 |
[14:06] | I just don’t like it. | 我就是不喜欢 |
[14:07] | Okay. Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:08] | I think gliders are ugly in general. | 我觉得摇椅都很丑 |
[14:10] | Okay, got it. | 好 明白了 |
[14:11] | Here you go. | 给你们 |
[14:12] | Your oil. | 你的橄榄油 |
[14:14] | And your water. | 和你的水 |
[14:16] | – Thank you. – You are welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:18] | Perhaps I’ve romanticized their friendship potential just a little. | 或许我有点理想化她们做朋友的可能性了 |
[14:21] | So, pacifiers? | 橡皮奶嘴呢 |
[14:23] | Oh, yes, definitely pacifiers. | 要 当然要橡皮奶嘴 |
[14:25] | Wait, how about those? | 这些怎么样 |
[14:26] | Two for $12? | 2个12美金 |
[14:27] | No, that’s ridiculous. | 不 贵得太离谱了 |
[14:29] | Lookit, five for ten. | 看 5个10块 |
[14:31] | Yeah. But don’t you think there’s a reason for the price difference? | 但你不觉得这种价格差是有原因的吗 |
[14:33] | – Yeah, they’re trying to scam you. – Or they’re better. | -有 他们是想骗钱 -或者贵的更好 |
[14:35] | – Maybe. – Definitely. | -或许吧 -肯定的 |
[14:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:37] | Not quite so rosy in real life. | 现实生活没那么美好 |
[14:39] | I was trying. | 我在努力了 |
[14:40] | But Petra is so… | 但佩特拉太… |
[14:42] | Judgy. | 挑刺儿 |
[14:43] | Seriously, Jane’s judgy. | 真的 简太喜欢挑刺儿了 |
[14:45] | She was buying all these overpriced impractical things | 她买一堆昂贵不实用的东西 |
[14:47] | just because they were more expensive. | 就因为那些东西更贵 |
[14:49] | She made me feel bad for wanting the best things for our kids. | 她让我觉得我想给我们的孩子买最好的有错 |
[14:52] | And you should have heard her talking | 你真该听听她说 |
[14:53] | about around-the-clock nannies. | 有全职保姆那样子 |
[14:55] | And she’s such a martyr. | 她可真是个烈士 |
[14:56] | She has to do everything herself. | 什么事情都要自己做 |
[14:58] | Whatever. We’re just really different. | 反正我们实在太不一样了 |
[15:00] | Oil and water. Honestly. | 水火不容 真的 |
[15:02] | Enough, Petra. | 够了 佩特拉 |
[15:03] | – We just wanted to help. – “We”? | -我们只是想帮忙 -“我们” |
[15:08] | Okay, I might have… told Jane | 好吧 我…告诉简 |
[15:11] | you needed a little help. | 你需要一点帮助 |
[15:14] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[15:18] | It’s too late now, I already said I would. | 太晚了 我已经说要办了 |
[15:20] | I just got to get through this. | 我必须撑过去 |
[15:41] | Cut! | 停 |
[15:42] | Now let’s move on to Tiago making love in the voting booth. | 我们去拍蒂亚戈在投票站做爱的场景吧 |
[15:45] | Yes. | 好 |
[15:47] | Oh, hi! Come. | 过来 |
[15:50] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我好高兴你在这里 |
[15:52] | Suffragettes, gather round, please. | 女权运动人士 请聚过来 |
[15:54] | I want to make an announcement. | 我要宣布一件事 |
[15:56] | The beautiful woman standing next to me | 站在我身旁的美丽女人 |
[15:58] | is going to be Mrs. De La Vega. | 将成为维嘉夫人 |
[16:02] | Uh, unless I keep my name. | 除非我要保留我的姓氏 |
[16:04] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要那么做 |
[16:06] | That’s ridiculous. | 太蠢了 |
[16:11] | Mr. De La Vega, can I take a picture with you? | 维嘉先生 我能和你拍照吗 |
[16:14] | – For my mom? – Of course. | -给我妈妈看的 -当然可以 |
[16:16] | Wait, first, | 等等 首先 |
[16:18] | find your light. | 找好适合的光线 |
[16:19] | And then hold the camera up high | 然后举高相机拍 |
[16:21] | to streamline your features. | 脸看起来小一点 |
[16:24] | Yes. | 好了 |
[16:25] | Thank you, Mr. De La Vega. | 谢谢你 维嘉先生 |
[16:26] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[16:29] | Rogelio, are you sure this is what you want? | 罗格里奥 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[16:32] | A life without kids? | 不要孩子的人生 |
[16:35] | No, I’m not. | 不确定 |
[16:36] | But I’m sure about you. | 但我认定你了 |
[16:38] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[16:39] | Perhaps in the future you’ll change your mind. | 或许未来你会改变主意的 |
[16:43] | – What? – You did before. | -什么 -你之前就改过 |
[16:45] | It’s a possibility. | 有这个可能啊 |
[16:46] | But I’m 40. | 但我已经四十了 |
[16:49] | I-I can’t even have kids much longer. | 再过几年都不能怀孕了 |
[16:52] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:56] | What if we could manipulate time? | 要是我们能控制时间呢 |
[17:00] | Xiomara, will you consider freezing your eggs? | 希尔玛拉 你愿意考虑冷冻卵子吗 |
[17:04] | Just as an insurance policy, in case. | 就当作一个保险措施 以防万一 |
[17:07] | Uh, I guess I could think about it. | 我想我会考虑一下的 |
[17:13] | It’s all about the eggs. | 关键是鸡蛋[卵子] |
[17:15] | You have to make sure they’re at room temperature. | 你得保证它们处于正常室温之下 |
[17:17] | ‘Cause if they’re too cold, they won’t mix with the flour. | 因为如果鸡蛋变得太冷 就没法和面粉混一起了 |
[17:20] | Delicious. | 好好吃 |
[17:22] | I’ve never had a homemade pasta before. | 我从未吃过自己做的意面 |
[17:24] | Oh, I’m glad you liked it. | 你喜欢就好 |
[17:27] | I did. | 我真的喜欢 |
[17:27] | Let’s be real. | 别掩掩藏藏了 |
[17:28] | No one is thinking about pasta right now. | 现在可没人挂念着意面 |
[17:38] | And this, my friends, is what we call “Chemistry.” | 而这 朋友们 就是常说的”化学反应” |
[17:46] | Just so you know. | 跟你说一声 |
[17:48] | You’re the first person I’ve been with. | 你是我的第一次 |
[17:50] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[17:52] | I mean, since my divorce was finalized. | 我的意思是 离婚后的第一次 |
[17:54] | Oh, okay, that makes more sense. | 好吧 这样就合理多了 |
[17:56] | I mean, not a big deal, I’m just mentioning it. | 不用放在心上 我就说一句 |
[18:00] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[18:12] | You know what else is not a big deal? | 你知道还有什么也不用放在心上吗 |
[18:13] | Wait, I thought we weren’t telling. | 等等 不是不准备告诉他吗 |
[18:15] | You are actually my first. | 其实你是我的第一次 |
[18:18] | That’s it, buddy. | 就这样 老弟 |
[18:18] | That’s the end of the sentence. | 就这样说完了 |
[18:20] | I’m a virgin. | 我是处女 |
[18:22] | But also not a big deal. | 这也没什么大不了 |
[18:24] | It was just, like, a promise I made to my grandmother. Yeah. | 这只是我对外婆的承诺而已 |
[18:27] | Your… Your grandmother? | 你…你的外婆吗 |
[18:29] | Oh, Jane. | 不 简 |
[18:30] | I just mean that I was saving myself for marriage, | 我之前想把初夜留给未来的老公 |
[18:32] | But now I’m not. | 可我现在不想了 |
[18:34] | So… | 那… |
[18:35] | Oh, no, did I ruin the mood? | 不 我搞砸了气氛吗 |
[18:37] | Not the stuff about being a virgin. | 不是因为你是处女 |
[18:41] | Maybe all the talk about your grandmother. | 可能是因为你说的关于外婆的事吧 |
[18:44] | Look, I’m just looking for something casual. | 是这样的 我只想随便玩玩 |
[18:49] | So am I, so… | 我也是啊 那… |
[18:53] | Jane. | 简 |
[18:55] | M-maybe we shouldn’t do this. | 也许我们不该这么做 |
[18:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:59] | No. | 没事 |
[19:01] | Gotcha. | 我懂的 |
[19:03] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[19:05] | It’s cool. | 没关系的 |
[19:09] | You’ll recall we left Xiomara | 你们应该还记得 |
[19:10] | considering a certain fertility treatment. | 希尔玛拉在考虑一项生育治疗 |
[19:14] | Were you waiting up for me? | 你是在等我吗 |
[19:16] | No. | 不是 |
[19:19] | – Are you still…? – Yes. | -你还是… -没错 |
[19:21] | I didn’t have sex. | 我没和他上床 |
[19:23] | For some reason, I told him I was a virgin, | 不知怎的 我跟他说我是处女 |
[19:24] | and soon we were talking about abuela. | 还谈起了外婆 |
[19:29] | Yeah. He pulled the plug. | 没错 他收手了 |
[19:31] | I mean, if he hadn’t, I would have done it. | 如果他没收手 那事儿就成了 |
[19:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:36] | Or maybe you brought up the virgin thing | 或者也许你说自己是处女 |
[19:38] | because you weren’t sure? | 是因为心中还不确定 |
[19:40] | What? No. | 什么 才不是 |
[19:45] | Oh, nothing. It was just a bad date. | 没什么 约会不顺利罢了 |
[19:47] | Uh, I do have some pretty big news, though. | 我倒是有重大消息要告诉你们 |
[19:51] | I might freeze my eggs. | 我可能会冷藏我的卵子 |
[19:56] | As in get them removed and frozen. | 把我的卵子取出来并进行冷藏 |
[19:59] | In case I change my mind about having kids. | 以防我改变主意想要孩子 |
[20:03] | Just to leave the door open. | 给自己留条后路罢了 |
[20:06] | Okay, so he’ll just open the door, | 好了 他会把门打开 |
[20:08] | And I’ll apologize. | 接着我向他道歉 |
[20:10] | For keeping in touch | 为我与那个 |
[20:11] | with the woman who killed our father and kidnapped his son. | 杀了我们父亲并绑架他儿子的人还有联系而道歉 |
[20:23] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[20:24] | Just be straightforward. | 爽快点 |
[20:26] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[20:27] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[20:29] | You did it. | 你做完了 |
[20:30] | You apologized. | 你抱歉完了 |
[20:31] | – So now you can go. – Rafael. | -现在可以走了 -拉斐尔 |
[20:32] | You chose to stay in touch with Rose instead of turning her in. | 你和萝丝保持联系却不告发她 |
[20:37] | You need to understand. | 你得理解我啊 |
[20:40] | I’m an addict, right? | 我是个酒鬼 好吗 |
[20:42] | And-and I’ve been sober, | 我戒过酒 |
[20:43] | but in some way, I’ve replaced one addiction with another, | 但我用另一种瘾代替了它 |
[20:47] | And… And alcohol became Rose. | 结果…结果酒瘾变成对萝丝上瘾 |
[20:51] | I mean, even with all that bad stuff, | 即便她做了那样的坏事 |
[20:52] | I just, I was obsessed. | 我就是对她上瘾 |
[20:54] | I just couldn’t let her go. | 我就是没法不想她 |
[20:58] | Does this make any sense? | 这样说你能理解吗 |
[21:00] | No. | 不能 |
[21:03] | You should leave. | 你走吧 |
[21:21] | Knock, knock. | 我来啦 |
[21:22] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我手头有事正在忙 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 不好意思 只是 |
[21:25] | You haven’t returned my calls or texts. | 你没回我的电话和信息 |
[21:28] | I just wanted to know if the tea sandwiches are a go. | 我只是想问问你喜不喜欢茶三明治 |
[21:31] | Kate Middleton’s favorites. | 凯特·米德尔顿的最爱 |
[21:32] | Jane, just spare me. Okay? | 简 别来烦我了 好吗 |
[21:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:35] | I don’t need your pity party. | 我不需要你的怜悯派对 |
[21:37] | This is not a pity party. | 这不是怜悯派对 |
[21:41] | Stay put, Jane. | 站着别动 简 |
[21:43] | Resist the urge to help. | 打消帮忙的念头 |
[21:44] | Look… I know that you and Rafael | 我知道你和拉斐尔 |
[21:47] | were plotting how to help me, okay? | 在计划怎么帮助我 |
[21:50] | I should have realized it, the way you were talking yesterday. | 鉴于你昨天的说话方式 我早该想到的 |
[21:51] | “We” This, “We” That. | 我们这样 我们那样 |
[21:53] | No, no, it wasn’t like that. | 不不 不是那样的 |
[21:55] | I mean, we’re close, that’s all; | 我们关系比较好而已 |
[21:57] | we’re raising a kid together. | 毕竟我们在共同抚养孩子 |
[21:59] | He mentions things. | 他就提到了你的事 |
[22:00] | That’s it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[22:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:04] | Got it. | 我懂了 |
[22:06] | Oh, we kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[22:08] | Did he mention that? | 这个他有提到吗 |
[22:11] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[22:12] | Well, we did. | 我们确实接吻了 |
[22:14] | Wait, is that what this is about? | 等等 我好像知道怎么回事了 |
[22:17] | Do you think that I want to be with him? | 你是不是觉得我还想和他在一起 |
[22:19] | Well, do you? | 你还想吗 |
[22:20] | No, I don’t. | 不 不想 |
[22:23] | Does he know that? | 他知道这点吗 |
[22:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:32] | Hey, he’s still sleeping. | 他还在睡 |
[22:33] | He’ll be up any minute. | 不知道什么时候醒 |
[22:36] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[22:37] | Apparently, Petra knew that you sent me in. | 很显然 佩特拉知道了是你派我去的 |
[22:44] | I meant to tell you… | 我本打算告诉你的 |
[22:47] | And did you mean to tell me about the kiss? | 你也打算告诉我你们接吻的事吗 |
[22:51] | I mean, I just wouldn’t have mentioned your name | 如果我早知道的话 |
[22:52] | so many times, had I known. | 我就不会一直提你的名字了 |
[22:54] | I don’t know why I didn’t. | 我不知道为什么我没告诉你 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:58] | Well, Petra said… | 佩特拉说 |
[22:59] | That’s not true, I do know why. | 我没说实话 我知道原因 |
[23:00] | It’s ’cause I still love you, Jane, I do. | 因为我还爱着你 简 真的 |
[23:05] | And I’m sorry that I lied to you, | 我很抱歉骗了你 |
[23:08] | it’s just that we were in such a good place before that | 在那之前我们的关系发展得那么好 |
[23:11] | and I just want to get back to that. | 我只想回到那时候 |
[23:12] | We can’t. | 我们回不去了 |
[23:14] | We can. | 我们可以 |
[23:15] | W… I won’t lie again. | 我不会再欺骗你了 |
[23:16] | It’s not about the lie. | 不是因为这个 |
[23:18] | We’re just so different. | 我们之间差距太大 |
[23:19] | Then we’ll learn how to compromise. | 我们可以学着彼此妥协 |
[23:20] | – Rafael, stop… – Fighting? I-I can’t, | -别说了拉斐尔 -放弃你 我做不到 |
[23:22] | ’cause I don’t understand, Jane. We were in love. | 因为我不明白 简 我们曾经爱过 |
[23:24] | We were. But… | 曾经是 但 |
[23:27] | And she knew she couldn’t leave the door open. | 她知道她不能再让他抱有希望了 |
[23:29] | …My feelings changed. | 我对你没有感觉了 |
[23:32] | I-I don’t know when, | 我不知道从什么时候 |
[23:34] | but they changed | 但就是这样 |
[23:34] | and that’s why we aren’t together. | 这就是我们不能在一起的原因 |
[23:36] | And strangely, in this moment, | 不可思议 在这一刻 |
[23:39] | his sister’s words came to mind. | 他姐姐的话浮上脑海 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | Yeah, I got it. | 我明白了 |
[23:55] | You know what you should do | 你知道 |
[23:55] | if you share a baby daddy and months of animosity? | 当你压抑很久后该去做什么吗 |
[23:59] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[24:00] | Throw a baby shower! | 办一场宝宝派对 |
[24:12] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[24:15] | Nah, don’t worry, | 没关系 |
[24:15] | Petra’s not even here yet. | 佩特拉都还没到呢 |
[24:17] | So, how was the fertility doctor? | 生殖科医生见得如何 |
[24:20] | I learned I have “Geriatric eggs.” | 我知道了我的卵子属于衰老卵子 |
[24:23] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[24:23] | That’s what they’re called if you’re over 35. | 三十五岁以上女性的卵子都被这样称呼 |
[24:25] | But because of where I am in my cycle, | 但鉴于我目前处于生理周 |
[24:26] | I can start injections tomorrow. | 我可以明天就开始接受注射 |
[24:30] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[24:31] | Which she recommends, because of the geriatric thing. | 是医生建议的 因为我的卵子已经衰老了 |
[24:33] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:36] | How do you feel about that, Mateo, huh? | 你觉得怎么样 马特奥 |
[24:38] | You want another baby? | 你想再要一个宝宝吗 |
[24:40] | Ooh, somebody’s wet. | 有人尿裤子了 |
[24:42] | Let’s go change you. | 我们来给你换尿布 |
[24:43] | Let me. I want to. | 让我来 我很想做这件事 |
[24:46] | All done. | 完成 |
[24:47] | Nice and clean. | 干干净净 |
[24:50] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[24:51] | Who’s my perfect boy? | 我的完美小男孩 |
[24:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:55] | Yes, I do, | 没错 |
[24:56] | I love you, Mateo. | 我爱你马特奥 |
[25:14] | Why aren’t you downstairs? | 你为什么不下去 |
[25:16] | I thought I made myself clear. I didn’t want the shower. | 我以为我已经说清楚了 我不想办洗浴会 |
[25:18] | Um, no, no. You did not make that clear. | 不不 你没有说清楚 |
[25:20] | And the shower is happening. Right now. | 洗浴会已经开始了 现在 |
[25:23] | Okay, well, I’m not going. | 我不会去的 |
[25:24] | What? You have to. | 什么 你必须去 |
[25:26] | No, I don’t. | 我不去 |
[25:27] | Jane, we don’t like each other. | 简 我们都不喜欢对方 |
[25:30] | And I don’t need your sympathy, okay? | 我不需要你的同情 好吗 |
[25:32] | I know you pity me and my screwed-up family and… | 我知道你可怜我和我混乱的家庭 |
[25:34] | This isn’t because of your screwed-up family, | 这不是因为你混乱的家庭 |
[25:35] | it’s because of mine. Okay? | 是因为我混乱的家庭 好吗 |
[25:38] | I just got to know my dad, | 我刚认识我爸爸 |
[25:39] | and my grandma doesn’t talk to her relatives in Venezuela, | 我外婆不跟她委内瑞拉的亲戚说话 |
[25:41] | and it was just the three of us, a lot of the time. | 所以大多数时候就只有我们三个 |
[25:43] | And that was lonely. | 这样太孤单了 |
[25:44] | And I don’t want that for my son. | 我不希望同样的事情发生在我儿子身上 |
[25:48] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这些 |
[25:51] | – You tend to… – Romanticize. I know. | -你一直都很 -浪漫主义 我知道 |
[25:55] | I do feel better knowing you’ve suffered a little. | 知道了你的遭遇 我确实好受了一些 |
[25:58] | What? I like honesty. | 怎么了 我喜欢诚实 |
[25:59] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[26:00] | At last. | 终于 |
[26:01] | Something they have in common. | 她们有一个共同点了 |
[26:03] | Then, honestly, | 那么 说实话 |
[26:05] | I don’t react well to being handled. | 我不喜欢被人操纵 |
[26:07] | I get that. | 我看出来了 |
[26:07] | And honestly, I don’t respond well to snobbery. | 说实话 我不喜欢别人摆架子 |
[26:10] | And I don’t like it when people are fake. | 我不喜欢别人虚情假意 |
[26:12] | Part of the reason I didn’t want to go to the shower | 我不想去送礼会的一个原因 |
[26:14] | was because I didn’t want to hear you | 就是不想听到 |
[26:14] | give some insincere toast. | 你为我说一些虚伪的致辞 |
[26:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:18] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to give it. | 因为我不想致辞 |
[26:22] | Now… Can we go down? | 现在能下去了吗 |
[26:25] | To Petra. | 敬佩特拉 |
[26:27] | She’s… | 她现在 |
[26:30] | …having two babies. | 怀了两个宝贝 |
[26:34] | Careful there, baby… | 小心点 宝贝 |
[26:36] | – Can I take you to dinner later? – No. | -我能和你一起吃晚餐吗 -不行 |
[26:38] | I think he’s forgetting about his new face. | 我觉得他忘了自己现在长什么样 |
[26:41] | And that she’s a lesbian. | 而且她是同性恋 |
[26:43] | And that he’s killed, like, 32 people. | 而且他杀了大概三十二个人 |
[26:45] | You’re gonna wait for Rose in the warehouse. | 你要在仓库里等萝丝 |
[26:47] | When you exchange the chip for the money, we move in. | 当你交易芯片的时候 我们就进去 |
[26:50] | Which– again– would have happened… | 计划原本是这样 |
[26:52] | – But I’m getting ahead of myself. – Cordero. | -但是我不会剧透的 -科尔德罗 |
[26:56] | What? | 什么 |
[26:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:59] | Luisa was drinking. | 路易莎喝酒了 |
[27:01] | She was in a really bad car crash. | 发生了严重车祸 |
[27:04] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[27:05] | Is Luisa okay? | 路易莎没事吧 |
[27:07] | And I’d tell you the answer to that, friend, | 我可以告诉你们答案 朋友们 |
[27:09] | but again… | 但还是那句话 |
[27:11] | I don’t want to get ahead of myself. | 我不会剧透的 |
[27:14] | You’ll recall, Luisa was taken | 你们记得 路易莎在担架上 |
[27:16] | to the hospital in a stretcher, | 被送往医院 |
[27:18] | but Jane knew nothing of that. | 但是简对此毫不知情 |
[27:20] | Or she wouldn’t be doing this. | 不然她就不会这样 |
[27:33] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[27:34] | Professor hottie. | 性感教授 |
[27:41] | Don’t sugarcoat, Jane. | 别装了 简 |
[28:20] | I believe the term here is “Sexting.” | 我想他们在发色情短信 |
[28:29] | It should be noted | 值得注意的是 |
[28:30] | That when two professional writers decide to sext, | 当两位专业作家打算文爱一下时 |
[28:33] | It gets very hot, very quickly. | 真的是非常火辣 很快入戏 |
[28:49] | It should also be noted | 但是需要注意的是 |
[28:50] | that our Jane’s driving just a little too fast… | 我们的简小姐车开快得了点 |
[28:53] | and also she’s not wearing pants. | 还忘了穿裤子 |
[28:59] | What? | 什么 |
[29:10] | Yes. | 好了 |
[29:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:14] | – Everything okay? – Oh, yeah. | -一切正常吗 -是的 |
[29:16] | Because you have a lot of papers on your lap. | 你腿上放了不少纸啊 |
[29:19] | I do. | 是的 |
[29:20] | Because, um… | 因为… |
[29:22] | I’m not wearing any pants. | 我没穿裤子 |
[29:25] | It’s a long story. | 这说来话长啊 |
[29:26] | I’m sure it is. | 这个我信 |
[29:27] | You were also speeding. | 你还超速了 |
[29:29] | Related to the pants. | 都是因为裤子的事 |
[29:30] | License and registration. | 请出示驾照和车辆注册证 |
[29:31] | Yes, of course, I’m sorry. | 好的 真是不好意思 |
[29:42] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:44] | Don’t have sex. | 别做爱 |
[29:47] | I said, don’t speed. | 我说 别超速 |
[29:51] | Right. | 太对了 |
[29:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna let you off with a warning. | 我就给你个警告吧 |
[29:57] | But drive safely. | 但是一定要小心驾驶 |
[29:59] | Think first. | 三思而行 |
[30:05] | Oh, god, | 我的天 |
[30:06] | I’m so sorry I’m late, I was speeding and… | 很抱歉我来晚了 我超速了而且… |
[30:09] | I want you so badly. | 我好想要你 |
[30:16] | Come on, let’s go to the bedroom. | 我们去卧室吧 |
[30:20] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[30:23] | Okay. I’m fine. | 很好 |
[30:31] | J… You’re-you’re crying. | 简 你在哭 |
[30:33] | No, I’m not crying. | 没有 我没有哭 |
[30:35] | I’m not cry… | 我没在哭 |
[30:37] | I’m not crying. | 没在哭 |
[30:38] | I’m fine. I really want to do this. | 我很好 我真的好想这样 |
[30:41] | I really do… | 真的很想 |
[30:43] | – Jane… – I’m sorry, I think I’m just, like, | -简 -很抱歉 我只是 |
[30:45] | a little overwhelmed, but I’m fine. | 有点太激动了 不过我没事的 |
[30:46] | I still really want to do this, I do. | 我还是很想要 真的很想 |
[30:48] | I think I just need to blow my nose. | 我得擤下鼻涕 |
[30:51] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:54] | Here. | 这呢 |
[30:55] | Ugh, what a mess. | 真是一团糟啊 |
[30:57] | Okay. Okay, great. | 好了 好了 我没事 |
[30:59] | It’s okay, don’t worry. | 没事的 别担心 |
[31:00] | No… No, I really might want to. | 不 我真的很想 |
[31:04] | Oh… It’s okay. | 好吧 没事的 |
[31:07] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等着你 |
[31:09] | Oh, sorry, sorry, I grabbed your keys, | 很抱歉 我拿了你的钥匙 |
[31:11] | I didn’t think you were gonna go out. | 我没想到你要出门 |
[31:13] | It’s the first night of the hormone shots. | 今晚是荷尔蒙注射后的第一晚 |
[31:14] | Ro wants to be with me… | 罗罗想要和我在一起 |
[31:16] | Whose pants are those? | 这是谁的裤子 |
[31:17] | Jonathan’s. | 乔纳森的 |
[31:20] | I went to his house to have sex with him, | 我去他那想和他上床 |
[31:21] | – and instead I burst into tears. – No. | -然后我的眼泪就逆流成河了 -不是吧 |
[31:23] | – Yes. – You cried? | -是啊 -你居然哭了 |
[31:24] | – Oh, she definitely cried. – I didn’t mean to. | -她绝对是哭了 -我也不想这样啊 |
[31:26] | Like, actual tears? | 真的哭了 |
[31:28] | Okay, now you’re just making me feel worse! | 现在你让我感觉更糟了 |
[31:30] | Uh, anyway, mom, um, bye. | 好了 妈妈 再见 |
[31:32] | Tell dad I said hi and thank you for watching the baby. | 代我跟爸爸问好 谢谢你照看孩子 |
[31:35] | Bye, ma. | 妈妈再见 |
[31:36] | Uh, let me go change, Abuela. | 我去换下衣服 外婆 |
[31:37] | And then we can catch up on our novelas. | 然后我们可以继续看肥皂剧了 |
[31:42] | Telenovelas need heart. | 肥皂剧需要用心 |
[31:44] | But they also need a big, fun action sequence. | 但是他们也有固定有趣的模式 |
[31:47] | That’s why we’re putting Susan B. Anthony | 所以我们让苏珊·安东尼 |
[31:49] | in a freak riding accident. | 出了一场吓人的车祸 |
[31:55] | Plus, it’s an old trick. | 还有 这是老伎俩了 |
[31:57] | A woman in distress really brings everyone together | 一名女性的惨剧真的可以让所有人 |
[32:00] | at the end of an episode. | 在剧集结尾凝聚到一起 |
[32:04] | But I’m getting ahead of myself. | 但我总是能超越自己 |
[32:07] | Lecture the intern somewhere else. | 到别的地方培训实习生去 |
[32:08] | We’re rolling. | 我们这正录着呢 |
[32:12] | Xiomara! | 希尔玛拉 |
[32:14] | We must be very quiet, because we are now | 我们得很安静 因为我们正在 |
[32:16] | in the midst of an official telenovela | 一个肥皂剧的 |
[32:18] | action sequence. | 官方拍摄现场 |
[32:20] | Gus looks nervous, which makes sense, | 格斯看起来很紧张 这倒是合情理 |
[32:22] | because he’s waiting to meet Rose. | 因为他正等着见萝丝呢 |
[32:29] | Is that her? | 那是她吗 |
[32:36] | Come on, come on, come on! | 来了 来了 来了啊 |
[32:40] | This is it– she’s coming. | 就是她 她走过来了 |
[32:51] | Rose. | 萝丝 |
[32:54] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[32:56] | It’s the same. | 还和从前一样 |
[32:58] | Would you repaint the Sistine Chapel? | 你会舍得重画西斯廷教堂的壁画吗 |
[33:02] | I had to make sure you were all right. | 我得确定你没事 |
[33:06] | And I also came here to say good-bye. | 另外来和你道别 |
[33:09] | What? | 你说什么 |
[33:10] | You need to move on. | 你该放下了 |
[33:11] | There’s no future for us. | 我们之间没有未来的 |
[33:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:14] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[33:16] | Luisa, you’re not gonna run away with me. | 路易莎 你不能和我一起逃亡 |
[33:19] | I mean… | 但是 |
[33:21] | I could. | 我可以和你一起走 |
[33:27] | Okay, she’s getting ready to move. | 好了 她准备要离开了 |
[33:28] | Okay, | 好了 |
[33:29] | finally, I’m not getting ahead of myself. | 我终于可以不用剧透了 |
[33:31] | Let me fill you in. | 让我给你解释下 |
[33:33] | Remember how Rose and Elena knew the cops found the chip? | 还记得萝丝和埃琳娜知道警察得到芯片的事情吗 |
[33:35] | If the police have the chip, we both have a problem. | 如果芯片落到警察手里 我们都有麻烦了 |
[33:38] | Well, Michael knew they knew! | 但是迈克尔知道她们知道这件事 |
[33:39] | I’m guessing there’s a signal When it’s downloaded, | 我猜文件下载的时候会发出某种信号 |
[33:41] | so Rose and Elena know we have it, which means | 所以萝丝和埃琳娜知道我们手上有芯片 |
[33:44] | we need a public plan and a real plan. | 也就是说我们需要一真一假两个计划 |
[33:46] | And now I can tell you Luisa’s okay. | 而我也可以告诉你路易莎根本没出事 |
[33:48] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[33:50] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢转过身来 |
[33:51] | And put your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[33:56] | You set me up? | 你给我下套了 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry, I had to! | 对不起 我不得不这样做 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry I couldn’t say anything before. | 对不起 我没法提前剧透这些 |
[34:02] | I wasn’t sure who I could trust. | 我不确定还能相信谁 |
[34:06] | Stand down! Put your hands up! | 站起来 把手举起来 |
[34:08] | What is she doing? What is she doing? | 她要干什么 |
[34:10] | Wait, what’s happening? | 等等 发生什么了 |
[34:11] | Send your guys in. | 把你的人带进去 |
[34:12] | We need to wait until she’s out of ICU. | 我们要等到她出了病房 |
[34:14] | Don’t worry, there’s only one way out. | 别担心 那里只有一条出路 |
[34:16] | Susanna Barnett. | 苏珊娜·巴内特 |
[34:17] | And now I urge you to pay attention. | 现在我要敦促你们注意一下 |
[34:19] | One of these women is about to die. | 这三个女人中有一个会命丧现场 |
[34:22] | So the details could be important. | 所以一切细节都很重要 |
[34:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:26] | Susanna Barnett. | 苏珊娜·巴内特 |
[34:30] | I thought it would be you. | 我就猜到是你 |
[34:32] | Put your hands up. | 把你的手举起来 |
[34:33] | Your mom lives in Nashville with your little brother Tyler Dylan. | 你妈妈和你的弟弟泰勒·迪兰住在纳什维尔 |
[34:37] | What was that? | 你看到了什么 |
[34:38] | A blue comforter on his bed? | 他床上有一张蓝色的被子 |
[34:41] | A titans banner in the corner? | 墙角还挂着一张田纳西泰坦队的横幅 |
[34:43] | No… | 不要 |
[34:45] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[34:47] | I’d love to. | 只要你带我出去 |
[34:49] | Escort me out. | 我很乐意放他们一条生路 |
[34:52] | I’ll take your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[34:54] | Or I will have my associates execute him, | 不然我就让我的人杀了你弟弟 |
[34:56] | make no doubt about it. | 我说到做到 |
[35:13] | Follow and I will kill her. | 别跟过来 否则我就杀了她 |
[35:15] | No! No! No! Damn it, no! | 不 不 糟糕了 |
[35:30] | Where is she? Where is she? | 她在哪里 她到底在哪里 |
[35:32] | In there! Go! | 在那里 快跟上 |
[35:37] | Stairs! | 你们去楼梯那边 |
[35:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[35:42] | No! | 不要 |
[35:49] | She was strangled by blue silk ties. | 她是被蓝色丝绳勒死的 |
[35:51] | That’s got to be mutter. She beat us here. | 是拉斐尔的母亲干的 她把我们耍了 |
[35:53] | Wait for forensics. We need to do this right. | 等法医过来再说 我们要确保是本人 |
[35:55] | I need DNA, prints. Let’s get some… | 我需要DNA 指纹 再叫一些人过来 |
[35:58] | And now it’s time to remind you again | 现在是时候再次提醒你们 |
[36:01] | that he had everything riding on this. | 他现在在这里拥有绝对领导权 |
[36:05] | Didn’t see that coming. | 剧情有点出乎意料啊 |
[36:10] | Or that. | 真实生活也有点出乎意料啊 |
[36:32] | – I’m sorry, what? – I’m sorry, what? | -抱歉 你说什么 -抱歉 你说什么 |
[36:36] | With who? | 和谁 |
[36:43] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[36:52] | Well, they shouldn’t have. | 他们不应该指手画脚 |
[37:16] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:19] | No more crying. | 我再也不哭了 |
[37:53] | Hi there. | 好啊 |
[37:55] | Powerful scene, no? | 很感人的场景吧 |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:59] | It really was. | 很感人 |
[38:04] | Sometimes there’s no clear answer. | 有时候事情没有明确的答案 |
[38:08] | And sometimes there is. | 有时候有 |
[38:10] | And I know I don’t want to do this. | 我很确定我不想这么做 |
[38:14] | Is it the needles? | 是因为那个针吗 |
[38:16] | No. | 不是 |
[38:18] | It’s that I love being a grandmother. | 是因为我喜欢当外婆 |
[38:21] | Because I love being able to choose | 我喜欢自己能选择 |
[38:23] | whether or not I want to change a dirty diaper. | 我是否想去换脏尿布 |
[38:26] | And I want that choice. | 我想要做这个选择 |
[38:28] | My needs are important, | 就像蒂亚戈说的 |
[38:30] | like Tiago said. | 我的需求也很重要 |
[38:31] | And I know | 我知道 |
[38:33] | I don’t want to have any more kids. | 我不想再有别的小孩了 |
[38:37] | So, uh, I shouldn’t leave the door open. | 所以 我不应该给你希望的 |
[38:42] | And I know you want them. | 我知道你想要小孩 |
[38:45] | So you should have them. | 你也应该拥有小孩 |
[39:15] | My greatest love | 我最爱的人 |
[39:18] | was my first love, | 是我第一个爱的人 |
[39:20] | Xiomara. | 希尔玛拉 |
[39:21] | I think about her every day. | 我每天都在想她 |
[39:29] | Hi, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[39:30] | Hey, mom told me what happened. | 妈妈告诉我发生了什么 |
[39:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:35] | Yes, yes. | 还好 还好 |
[39:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:38] | You never told me about her. | 你从来没告诉过我她的事 |
[39:39] | I told my pen pal Lola. | 我告诉了我的笔友萝拉 |
[39:41] | It’s easier to write than to talk about. | 写出来比说出来容易得多 |
[39:44] | Plus, Lola is in prison, so it’s not like | 而且萝拉在监狱里 |
[39:46] | she’s going to do anything with my secrets. | 所以她也不会对我的秘密做什么 |
[39:48] | She won’t be out for another ten years. | 她十年内不会出来 |
[39:51] | And we’ll be on the bridge to total freedom by then. | 那时候我们也完全自由了 |
[39:56] | Well again, | 再一次 |
[39:57] | I’m getting ahead of myself. | 我又要剧透了 |
[39:59] | It’s time to rezoom here when we began | 现在该回到最开始 |
[40:02] | with our Jane. | 简的故事上来了 |
[40:07] | She was a romantic, you’ll recall. | 你们记得 她曾经很浪漫 |
[40:12] | But some moments can’t be romanticized. | 但有些时刻就是不那么浪漫 |
[40:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[40:24] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[40:26] | Rose is dead. | 萝丝死了 |
[40:27] | What? | 什么 |
[40:28] | She can’t ever hurt you or Mateo. | 她不会再伤害你和马特奥了 |
[40:31] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[40:32] | I-I couldn’t jeopardize your safety again. | 我不能再危害到你的安全 |
[40:33] | I had to push you away. | 所以我必须离开你 |
[40:35] | But-but it’s over now. | 但是现在都结束了 |
[40:36] | She’s gone and you are safe. | 她走了 你安全了 |
[40:38] | And, Jane, I love you. | 简 我爱你 |
[40:41] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直很爱你 |
[40:46] | Tell me it’s not too late. | 告诉我这还不算太迟 |
[40:48] | Like I said, some moments can’t be romanticized. | 就像我说的 有些时刻就不那么浪漫 |
[40:52] | Don’t think. Just tell me. | 别想 告诉我 |
[40:53] | Do you still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[40:55] | Because they’re just that perfect. | 因为他们就是天生一对 |
[40:58] | Yes. | 是的 |