时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Whassup, peeps? | 大家好啊 |
[00:01] | You’ll recall our favorite virgin mother | 你们应该还记得我们最爱的处女妈妈 |
[00:03] | just heard this bombshell. | 刚刚听说了这个重磅炸弹 |
[00:04] | Rose is dead. | 萝丝死了 |
[00:05] | She can’t ever hurt you or Mateo. | 她不会再伤害你和马特奥了 |
[00:07] | I couldn’t jeopardize your safety again. | 我不能再危害到你的安全 |
[00:09] | I had to push you away– but it’s over now. | 所以我必须离开你 但是现在都结束了 |
[00:11] | Not as thrilled about Sin Rostro’s death– | 对西恩·罗斯特拉的死没那么高兴的是 |
[00:13] | her former lover, Luisa, | 她的前女友 路易莎 |
[00:15] | aka Rafael’s sister– | 也就是拉斐尔的姐姐 |
[00:17] | see, she’d stayed in contact with Rose… | 她一直和萝丝有联系 |
[00:19] | I’m an addict. | 我有瘾 |
[00:20] | I was obsessed– I just couldn’t let her go. | 我就是对她上瘾 没法不想她 |
[00:22] | You should leave. | 你走吧 |
[00:23] | And Rafael wasn’t the only one who was bothered | 对她们的关系不满的 |
[00:25] | – by their relationship. – I can’t. | -不只拉斐尔一个人 -我做不到 |
[00:27] | In Luisa’s defense, breakups are hard– | 对路易莎来说 分手很痛苦 |
[00:30] | As Xo and Ro were learning. | 希尔和罗罗也一样 |
[00:32] | I don’t want to have any more kids. | 我不想再生孩子了 |
[00:34] | And I know you want them. | 我知道你想要孩子 |
[00:36] | Babies, man– they’re no joke. | 生孩子可不是闹着玩的 |
[00:39] | Which brings us to Petra. | 这就不得不提佩特拉了 |
[00:40] | You see, she inseminated herself | 她用拉斐尔的精液 |
[00:42] | with Rafael’s sperm because she thought | 给自己人工授精了 因为她觉得 |
[00:44] | they were meant to be together. | 他们是天生一对 |
[00:45] | Crazy, right? | 太疯狂了 |
[00:46] | But he did say he’d be there. | 但他确实说了会陪着她 |
[00:48] | Oh, and speaking of crazy, | 说到疯狂 |
[00:50] | all this crime stuff has been bad for hotel business. | 这些犯罪案件可对酒店生意不利 |
[00:53] | Can’t blame honeymooners for avoiding the Marbella, right? | 这也不能怪蜜月情侣躲着玛贝拉了 对吧 |
[00:56] | And on the topic of honeymooners, | 既然提到了蜜月情侣 |
[00:58] | let’s get back to our love story, shall we? | 我们还是回到爱情故事上来吧 |
[01:02] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 在简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:03] | was exactly 24 years, eight months and 17 days old, | 24周岁8个月17天大的时候 |
[01:08] | she had the most romantic night of her life. | 她经历了人生中最浪漫的一晚 |
[01:11] | Don’t think– just tell me, do you still love me? | 别想 告诉我 你还爱我吗 |
[01:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:15] | It also happened to be last night. | 碰巧就是昨晚 |
[01:17] | – Yes? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[01:25] | Does this mean we can be facebook friends again? | 我们能加回脸书好友了吗 |
[01:27] | Yes! | 当然 |
[01:29] | I can’t believe you unfriended me. | 你居然删我好友 |
[01:30] | I had to. I stalked your girlfriend. | 我没办法 我人肉了你女朋友 |
[01:33] | – As for what happened next… – That was not my girlfriend. | -而接下来… -那不是我女朋友 |
[01:36] | We work together. Your mom is crazy. | 我们是同事 你妈妈想多了 |
[01:39] | What about you? Did you date anyone? | 你呢 你跟别人约会了吗 |
[01:42] | Well, I… | 我… |
[01:43] | Kinda. Yeah. | 算有吧 |
[01:45] | My professor. | 我的教授 |
[01:46] | Well, after exactly 216 days apart, | 经历了216天的分别 |
[01:49] | they had a lot to catch up on. | 要补上的事太多了 |
[01:51] | He’s huge! | 居然这么大 |
[01:53] | The professor? | 教授的那个吗 |
[01:54] | Oh… Mateo. | 原来是马特奥 |
[01:55] | It’s giving me panic attacks. | 简直快让我恐慌了 |
[01:56] | He lost his baby face. | 他的娃娃脸都没了 |
[01:58] | Well, pretty sure you’re looking at a baby right now. | 还是看得出来是个小娃娃 |
[02:03] | And then I challenged McBaskets to a one-on-one. | 然后我找”灌篮高手”单挑了 |
[02:06] | Final score? | 比分呢 |
[02:07] | 56 to nothing. | 56比0 |
[02:08] | It was a lot closer than you think. | 没你想的那么糟 |
[02:10] | I almost scored a bunch of times. | 好几次我差点就得分了 |
[02:12] | No. | 不是吧 |
[02:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:16] | Yeah, it was awful. | 是啊 很糟 |
[02:18] | I mean, n… | 毕竟… |
[02:19] | Nadine died trying to save me. | 纳丁是为了救我而死 |
[02:21] | – I can’t believe it. – It’s because I didn’t trust her. | -难以置信 -都怪我没相信她 |
[02:24] | That’s… what haunts me. | 这件事一直挥之不去 |
[02:26] | – I didn’t trust her. – Trust me, I was shocked. | -我没相信她 -我真的很震惊 |
[02:29] | And then when the green card came… | 然后绿卡就寄来了 |
[02:31] | How much crying? | 哭得厉害吗 |
[02:33] | So much crying. | 哭死了 |
[02:38] | Come on, | 行了 |
[02:39] | conversation wasn’t the only thing they had to catch up on. | 他们要补的可不只聊天而已 |
[02:44] | This doesn’t feel real. | 这美好得不真实 |
[02:47] | I know. | 我懂 |
[02:48] | But it was. | 但这是真的 |
[02:49] | Just the two of them, in their own little bubble. | 只有他们俩 环绕着粉红泡泡 |
[02:53] | But we do need to talk about Rafael. | 但我们得谈谈拉斐尔 |
[03:04] | I have to apologize. That’s all. | 我得去道歉 仅此而已 |
[03:06] | What happened when I punched him– | 我打他时发生的事 |
[03:08] | – I think about that every day. – True, for the record. | -在我脑海里挥之不去 -这是实话 |
[03:11] | And I think about how angry I was, and why… | 我考虑我有多生气 为什么生气 |
[03:13] | Rafael had gotten him fired. | 拉斐尔害他被解雇了 |
[03:15] | And none of it matters. I was wrong. | 那都不重要 是我错了 |
[03:18] | So I just want to apologize and start fresh. | 所以我只想道歉 重新开始 |
[03:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:22] | But you gotta let me talk to him first. | 但你得先让我和他谈谈 |
[03:24] | And you should really get going. | 而且你真得走了 |
[03:25] | – Are you kicking me out? – No. | -你这是赶我走吗 -不是 |
[03:28] | My mom and my grandma are gonna wake up soon, and… | 我妈和外婆就要醒了 |
[03:31] | I just don’t want to deal with their opinions yet. | 我现在不想听她们的唠叨 |
[03:34] | I think it might be a little too late for that. | 现在可能有点晚了 |
[03:42] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[03:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:44] | We talked. That’s it. | 我们就聊了聊 |
[03:46] | Your mom is a liar. | 你妈妈是个骗子 |
[03:48] | Ma, don’t say that to him! | 妈 别告诉他这个 |
[03:50] | Check me out. | 你们快看我 |
[03:55] | Wait for it. | 先别急 |
[03:56] | It still fits. | 还合身 |
[03:58] | I’m actually really excited to be picking up a few shifts. | 又能去上班我还有点兴奋 |
[04:00] | You’re seriously trying to talk to me about waitressing right now? | 你真想现在和我讨论做服务生吗 |
[04:03] | What’s going on! Are you back together or not? | 进展如何 你们究竟复合了没有 |
[04:09] | Thank you, abuela. | 谢谢外婆 |
[04:14] | ¿Y tú, abuela? | 真的吗 外婆 |
[04:16] | Look, as much as I want to tell you how amazing it was… | 我也想告诉你们那有多么美妙 |
[04:19] | So it was amazing. | 所以很美妙咯 |
[04:20] | I need to talk to Rafael first. | 我得先和拉斐尔谈谈 |
[04:22] | He and Michael… | 他和迈克尔 |
[04:24] | I mean, they fought. | 毕竟打了一架 |
[04:25] | I need to make sure that they can coexist for Mateo. | 我得确保他们能为马特奥和谐相处 |
[04:28] | But don’t worry, | 但是别担心 |
[04:29] | I will be talking to him right away. | 我这就去找他谈 |
[04:34] | No, that’s Rogelio. | 不 这是罗格里奥 |
[04:36] | I, um, invited him to breakfast. | 我请他来吃早餐 |
[04:38] | To remind you: It’s been exactly | 提醒一下 希尔玛拉与罗格里奥分手 |
[04:40] | 12 hours and 41 minutes since Xiomara and Rogelio broke up. | 已经过了12小时41分钟 |
[04:44] | I told you, you don’t have to knock. | 我说了你不用敲门 |
[04:46] | You can just come in and out like you did before. | 像以前一样直接进出就行 |
[04:48] | Thank you. I just wanted to be respectful. | 谢谢 我只想表示尊敬 |
[04:54] | – What? – Nothing. I just don’t think | -怎么了 -没什么 我只是没想到 |
[04:56] | we expected you guys to be so comfortable | 你们俩分手以后 |
[04:57] | with each other after the breakup. | 还能这么和平相处 |
[04:59] | We decided to be mature about this. | 我们决定成熟对待分手 |
[05:00] | Exactly. Like my good friends Gwynnie and Chris, | 没错 就像我的朋友格温妮丝和克里斯 |
[05:02] | we have chosen to consciously uncouple. | 我们选择了”清醒分手” |
[05:04] | But we’re not calling it that. | 并不能那么说 |
[05:05] | Oh, yes, we definitely are. | 就得这么说 |
[05:08] | I might be on the board of goop, Alba, so yes, | 我是Goop网的董事会成员 所以阿尔芭 是的 |
[05:11] | I would say we’re very good friends. | 我们是很要好的朋友 |
[05:12] | The point is, we’re bypassing all the negativity | 重点是我们绕过了所有负面情绪 |
[05:15] | and going straight to the friendship. | 直接走向了友情 |
[05:16] | Exactly. You’re still accompanying me | 没错 你还会陪我参加 |
[05:18] | to the Tiago premiere, right? | 《蒂亚戈》的首映式吧 |
[05:19] | Of course. I already RSVP’d to Paola. | 当然 我已经回复了宝拉 |
[05:22] | I should check in on her, actually. | 我找她确认一下 |
[05:27] | We want to get a hashtag trending during the premiere. | 我们希望在首映时能有个热门话题 |
[05:30] | Have I told you guys she used to work for J. Lo? | 我告诉过你们她曾为詹妮弗·洛佩兹工作吗 |
[05:32] | – Sí. – Yes. Yes. Like, a couple of times. | -说过 -说过几次 |
[05:33] | Like, I remember, the last time we heard | 我记得最后一次听说这事 |
[05:35] | – was just this morning on the phone. – Yeah. That’s right. | -就是今早的那通电话 -没错 |
[05:37] | – Yep. – You texted it to me yesterday. | -对 -昨天你还发了短信 |
[05:39] | Anyway, what I love about her | 我最喜欢的就是 |
[05:40] | is that she won’t reveal a single secret. | 她绝不会透露任何秘密 |
[05:43] | Which is… also what I hate about her. | 这也是我讨厌她的地方 |
[05:51] | And I have to go. | 我也得走了 |
[05:53] | And I’m really impressed by the way you two are handling the breakup. | 另外我真的很欣赏你俩处理分手的方式 |
[05:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:00] | Rediscover the romance, and the magic, | 重新发现浪漫与神奇 |
[06:03] | at the Marbella. | 就在玛贝拉酒店 |
[06:05] | It’s a slice of heaven. | 可能是天堂 |
[06:07] | Or hell. | 也可能是地狱 |
[06:08] | The Marbella hotel. | 玛贝拉酒店 |
[06:10] | You check in, but you never check out. | 一旦入住便无法走出 |
[06:13] | Okay, seriously? This is now the first thing | 真的吗 现在搜索我们 |
[06:15] | that comes up when you google us? | 出现的第一条就是这个 |
[06:16] | Yes! It has half a million hits. | 对 有五十万次点击数 |
[06:19] | I’ve made a call to our marketing people | 我已经给营销部打过电话了 |
[06:20] | and asked them to brainstorm new ad campaign ideas. | 让他们集思广益新的广告方案 |
[06:22] | You think that’s necessary? | 你觉得有必要吗 |
[06:24] | Only if you want to continue having guests. | 如果你希望还会有客人来的话 |
[06:26] | Yes, it’s necessary! And I want it done this week! | 当然有必要 并且我希望这周就搞定 |
[06:29] | – Whoa. Why so soon? – I don’t know, Rafael. | -干嘛这么急 -我不知道 拉斐尔 |
[06:31] | You know, maybe just knowing that two actual human beings | 可能是因为有两个人 |
[06:33] | are about to blast out of my body at any moment | 随时都可能从我身体里迸出来 |
[06:35] | – has give me a sense of urgency. – Okay, first of all, | -这让我感到很紧迫 -好吧 首先 |
[06:38] | “blast” out of your body? | “迸”出你身体 |
[06:40] | Look, I just mean there’s a lot | 我就是说有很多事情 |
[06:43] | I want to get done before then– I made a list. | 我都希望在那之前搞定 我列了个表 |
[06:46] | – What? – This happened with Jane. | -什么 -简也这样过 |
[06:49] | It’s called nesting. | 这叫筑巢行为 |
[06:51] | It’s when an expectant mother becomes obsessed | 就是准妈妈非常痴迷于 |
[06:53] | with planning out all the details. | 拟定所有的细节 |
[06:55] | Feathering her nest, so to speak. | 就像是给她的巢穴填料 |
[06:58] | In anticipation of the baby. | 等待宝宝出生 |
[07:01] | Are you serious with that crap? | 你真的相信那些扯淡理论吗 |
[07:03] | Ask me what’s on my list! | 快问我我的表上有什么 |
[07:07] | – What’s on your list? – Night nurse interviews, | -你的表上有什么 -面试夜班护士 |
[07:09] | finalizing the nursery plans, | 确定育儿计划 |
[07:10] | and making a new non-throat-slashing commercial for the Marbella! | 还有给玛贝拉做一个新的没有割喉的广告 |
[07:13] | Got it. | 记住了 |
[07:14] | I’m on it. All of it. | 我现在就去办 全部 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Our luxurious honeymoon suites are to die for. | 我们的豪华蜜月套房棒得要死 |
[07:23] | I can’t believe it! | 这不是真的吧 |
[07:27] | You just made my job a thousand percent more fun. | 你刚刚让我的工作有趣了一千倍 |
[07:30] | Oh, it’s nice to be back. | 回来真好 |
[07:32] | It’s familiar, you know? | 感觉很熟悉 |
[07:34] | – It’s, like, my old life… – Yeah. So quick update. | -这是我过去的生活 -跟你说一下 |
[07:37] | We no longer hate busboy Ben. | 我们不再讨厌勤杂工本了 |
[07:39] | Turns out he was just in a bad relationship | 原来他当时感情不顺 |
[07:41] | that made him cranky, | 所以他才那么古怪 |
[07:41] | which I found out after I slept with him. | 我知道是因为我后来跟他睡了 |
[07:44] | Oh. Okay, good to know. | 好的 很高兴知道了 |
[07:45] | Anyway, now all of our hate is reserved for “Vests”, | 不管怎样 我们现在的憎恶目标是”马甲” |
[07:49] | the world’s worst boss. | 全世界最坏的老板 |
[07:51] | Who’s approaching. | 他过来了 |
[07:52] | Hey, Scott. | 你好 斯考特 |
[07:57] | Actually, I go by Mr. Archuletta, now that I’m manager. | 鉴于我是经理了 应该叫我阿丘利塔先生 |
[08:00] | – Seriously? – I told you. | -认真的吗 -我说的吧 |
[08:01] | You might want to shut it down, Lina– | 你还是闭嘴比较好 琳娜 |
[08:03] | because we have a problem. | 因为我们有个问题 |
[08:04] | – I know you’ve been stealing liquor from the bar. – What?! | -我知道你一直在偷酒 -什么 |
[08:06] | – I haven’t stolen anything. – You were closing up last night | -我什么都没偷过 -昨晚是你关门 |
[08:09] | when the bottles went missing, and you were clearly drunk. | 酒瓶失踪了 而你显然又喝醉了 |
[08:13] | Okay. I do not appreciate | 好吧 我非常不喜欢 |
[08:16] | being accused of a crime I did not commit, | 被指控我没有犯过的罪 |
[08:18] | and I will use every legal recourse | 我会用尽所有的法律手段 |
[08:20] | to fight these accusations, | 来反抗你的指控 |
[08:21] | and then I will file a counterclaim | 我还会向你以及这家酒店 |
[08:23] | against you and the hotel, and then you’ll find yourself | 提出反诉 最后你会发现 |
[08:25] | up to your eyeballs in legal bills! | 你面前全是法律草案 |
[08:28] | I know it was you. | 我知道就是你 |
[08:30] | Just figuring out how to prove it. | 只是需要想办法证明 |
[08:33] | Okay, someone’s Good Wife binge really paid off. | 看来某人的《傲骨贤妻》没白看啊 |
[08:36] | I know. | 可不是吗 |
[08:37] | But, Jane… I didn’t do it. | 但是 简 我没偷 |
[08:40] | So you weren’t drinking at work. | 所以你工作时没有喝酒 |
[08:41] | Oh, of course I was drinking at work. | 我当然喝了 |
[08:43] | But ever since they put in the new rules, I bring my own booze. | 但自从他们颁布新规定后 我就自己带酒 |
[08:47] | Oh… I can’t lose my job, Jane. | 我不能失去工作 简 |
[08:50] | Busboy Ben will definitely | 如果我不在的话 |
[08:51] | go back to his girlfriend if I’m not around. | 勤杂工本一定会回到他女朋友身边的 |
[08:53] | Okay. Calm down. | 好的 冷静 |
[08:56] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[08:57] | If you didn’t do it, then you’re not losing your job. | 如果你没做过 你就不会失去工作 |
[09:00] | I have to go to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[09:01] | No, you don’t. | 不 |
[09:04] | I do. | 我要 |
[09:06] | I feel okay. | 我感觉没事了 |
[09:08] | Where’s my jacket? | 我的外套呢 |
[09:10] | Oh. I got it. | 我来 |
[09:15] | Thank you. And thank you for taking care of me last night. | 谢谢 也谢谢你昨晚照顾我 |
[09:21] | To give some context– | 背景介绍 |
[09:23] | It’s been exactly 14 hours and 53 minutes | 距路易莎的前爱人惨死在她面前 |
[09:26] | since Luisa’s ex-lover lay dead in front of her. | 已经有十四小时五十三分钟了 |
[09:30] | No! | 不要 |
[09:33] | Also… 394 days since Luisa has had a drink. | 另外 距她上次喝酒已经394天了 |
[09:40] | Well… until last night. | 好吧 直到昨晚 |
[09:42] | 12 steps forward, one step back. | 前进十二步 却退了一步 |
[09:46] | And now this step. | 还有这一步 |
[09:47] | Jane, you’ll recall, had decided to tell Rafael | 简决定了尽快告诉拉斐尔 |
[09:49] | about Michael as soon as possible. | 迈克尔的事 |
[09:55] | Mateo’s still sleeping. | 马特奥还在睡觉 |
[09:57] | Look what I got him for his first swim lesson. | 看看我给他的第一次游泳课准备了什么 |
[09:59] | So cute, right? | 好可爱 对吧 |
[10:01] | Raf, I have to talk to you about Michael. | 拉弗 我得跟你说迈克尔的事 |
[10:03] | Oh, wow. So not even a little lead up? | 天哪 都不稍微铺垫一下吗 |
[10:06] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:08] | Well, he didn’t want to be around me or the baby | 他不希望萝丝逍遥法外的时候 |
[10:12] | while Rose was out there… | 待在我或者宝宝身边 |
[10:14] | But now… | 但现在 |
[10:16] | – What? – Now… | -什么 -现在 |
[10:19] | she’s gone and we’re safe. | 她已经死了 我们安全了 |
[10:24] | He still loves me. | 他还爱着我 |
[10:25] | And I still love him. | 我也还爱着他 |
[10:29] | No. | 不行 |
[10:30] | What? | 什么 |
[10:31] | Come on, anyone but him. | 拜托 除了他任何人都行 |
[10:34] | I don’t love anybody else. | 我不爱别人 |
[10:36] | – He punched me in the face. – I know. | -他一拳打到我脸上 -我知道 |
[10:38] | – In front of Mateo. – And he feels bad. | -就在马特奥面前 -他很抱歉 |
[10:41] | Oh, he feels bad? | 他很抱歉 |
[10:42] | Okay, so what I mean is that he wants to apologize. | 我的意思是他想道歉 |
[10:44] | He’s different. And you turned him in. | 他不一样 而且你还出卖了他 |
[10:47] | So that makes it okay? | 所以那就没事了吗 |
[10:48] | – No, no, no. That’s not what I’m saying. – He’s a bad guy. | -不不 我不是这个意思 -他是个坏人 |
[10:50] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[10:51] | Well, he’s bad for our family, | 好吧 他危害了我们的家庭 |
[10:52] | and I want nothing to do with him, okay? | 我不想和他有任何关系 |
[10:55] | – Are you serious? – What? | -你认真的吗 -什么 |
[10:57] | Petra covered up for the fact that her mom pushed | 佩特拉包庇她妈妈 |
[11:00] | my grandmother down the stairs, | 把我外婆推下楼的罪行 |
[11:01] | and I threw her a freaking baby shower. | 而我还给她办了宝宝派对 |
[11:03] | And now you’re telling me | 现在你却跟我说 |
[11:04] | – You can’t even have lunch with Michael? – Fine. | -你甚至不能和迈克尔一起吃午饭 -好吧 |
[11:06] | Let’s all have lunch. | 我们都一起吃午饭 |
[11:07] | Great! I look forward to it! | 太好了 我特别期待 |
[11:10] | Spoiler alert: | 剧透警告 |
[11:12] | I don’t believe them. | 我不信他们 |
[11:15] | So, he agreed to lunch, at least. | 所以 至少他同意吃午饭了 |
[11:18] | And I use the term “agreed” loosely. | 我说”同意”不太严谨 |
[11:20] | He definitely wasn’t happy about it. | 他对此很不乐意 |
[11:21] | Yeah, well, it’d be weird if he was. | 嗯 要是他乐意才奇怪了 |
[11:23] | – Yeah. That’s true. – It’s gonna be hard, obviously. | -对 -显然会挺困难 |
[11:26] | – I have to apologize. – Yeah. | -我必须道歉 -嗯 |
[11:28] | Any thoughts on what you’d say? | 想过你要说什么吗 |
[11:30] | Because you can… try it out on me. | 因为你可以 先跟我练练 |
[11:32] | – No. – Michael. | -不 -迈克尔 |
[11:33] | Your toast at Mark’s wedding? | 你在马克婚礼上的祝酒词 |
[11:35] | Oh. Come on. | 不要 |
[11:36] | – What were your opening lines? – Let that go. | -你的开场白是什么来着 -别提了 |
[11:37] | Oh yeah. | 对 |
[11:38] | “For the longest time, | “长久以来 |
[11:39] | “I thought Mark was dating his sister.” | “我都以为马克在和他妹妹约会” |
[11:41] | Who cuddles with their sister? | 谁会和妹妹拥抱啊 |
[11:43] | Let’s talk about this later, okay? | 我们晚点再聊这个 好吗 |
[11:46] | – I love you. – Yeah, I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[11:49] | Anyone ever tell you you got a goofy grin, Cordero? | 有人说过你笑起来很傻吗 科尔德罗 |
[11:52] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[11:53] | You should be home in bed. | 你应该在家躺着 |
[11:55] | To remind you, | 提醒一下 |
[11:56] | it had been 15 hours and 32 minutes | 距离西恩·罗斯特拉威胁她的家人 |
[11:59] | since Sin Rostro threatened her family. | 刚刚过去十五小时三十二分钟 |
[12:01] | We have to figure out where Mutter is, | 我们得查清穆特在哪 |
[12:02] | how she got ahead of us and how she killed Rose. | 她是怎么领先我们一步 又是怎么杀的萝丝 |
[12:09] | This is what we got so far. | 这是我们目前掌握的 |
[12:17] | I… I was sent here from internal affairs. | 我是内务部门派过来的 |
[12:20] | To investigate you. | 派来调查你 |
[12:25] | I figured that one out. | 我发现了 |
[12:27] | A while ago. | 不久之前 |
[12:30] | I understand now… | 我现在理解了 |
[12:31] | how Rose got to you, | 萝丝是如何控制你 |
[12:33] | how she manipulated you. | 如何摆布你的 |
[12:38] | I want to be with Michael. | 我想和迈克尔在一起 |
[12:40] | With michael. And he loves me. He loves me. | 和迈克尔在一起 他爱我 他爱我 |
[12:43] | – Rafael. – I want to be with Michael. | -拉斐尔 -我想和迈克尔在一起 |
[12:44] | – Rafael! – Sorry. Yes. | -拉斐尔 -不好意思 是的 |
[12:47] | Yes? You like the synchronized swimmers. | 是的 你喜欢花泳运动员 |
[12:52] | For the commercial! | 用在广告里 |
[12:54] | Like I was saying, | 就像我刚才说的 |
[12:55] | it’s old Hollywood glamour with a touch of Miami magic. | 这是传统好莱坞魅力 融入一点迈阿密风格 |
[12:58] | We’d be selling the fantasy. | 我们会打造出奇幻效果 |
[13:00] | – Okay, what is going on with you? – I’m sorry. | -你这是怎么了 -对不起 |
[13:04] | Jane just told me she’s getting back together with Michael, | 简刚刚告诉我 她要和迈克尔复合了 |
[13:06] | and I… | 我 |
[13:08] | I guess I’m still processing. | 我想我还在适应 |
[13:10] | It should be noted that Petra was feeling many mixed emotions. On one hand… | 必须要说佩特拉此刻的感受很复杂 一方面 |
[13:20] | On the other hand… | 另一方面 |
[13:24] | Meaning she really had to | 就是说她真的需要 |
[13:25] | get things checked off her freaking list. | 把疯狂清单上的项目都搞定 |
[13:29] | Okay. Well, are you done processing? | 好吧 你适应好了吗 |
[13:32] | Can we move on with the commercial now? | 我们现在能继续谈广告的事了吗 |
[13:33] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[13:35] | Also, I’m scheduling night nurse appointments | 我也在准备夜间护工的约见 |
[13:37] | for the day after tomorrow. | 安排在了后天 |
[13:38] | Terrific. | 好极了 |
[13:40] | Beyond terrific. | 简直好极了 |
[13:41] | It’s incredible. | 难以置信 |
[13:42] | While we’ve been eating, | 我们吃饭的时候 |
[13:43] | Paola secured the hologram of Selena | 宝拉完全搞定了赛琳娜 |
[13:45] | to do a one-night-only performance at the Tiago premiere. | 《蒂亚戈》首映时她会做一次仅限当晚的表演 |
[13:55] | Well done, Paola. | 干得漂亮 宝拉 |
[13:56] | It was nothing. Anyway, we should get going, | 这不算什么 不过我们该走了 |
[13:59] | Mr. De La Vega. You have to be at the set in half an hour. | 维嘉先生 您要在半小时内赶到现场 |
[14:01] | Oh, and you need to call Antonio Banderas back. | 您还需要给安东尼奥·班德拉斯回电话 |
[14:05] | He called me? | 他给我打电话了 |
[14:07] | No. But you told me to practice dropping names. | 没有 但您告诉我要练习说大人物的名字 |
[14:09] | Oh, Paola, that was so convincing. | 宝拉 你做得太棒了 |
[14:12] | – Bien, Paola. – Nice to meet you all. | -赞 宝拉 -很高兴见到大家 |
[14:14] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:25] | Nothing. Just… | 没事 只是 |
[14:27] | Nice to see now that you’re single you’re dating dad. | 很高兴看到分手后你还能和爸爸约会 |
[14:29] | Stop! You’re being ridiculous. | 得了吧 你太莫名其妙了 |
[14:31] | We’re just worried about you, that’s all. | 我们只是担心你 仅此而已 |
[14:33] | And we want to make sure | 我们想确定一下 |
[14:33] | that you’re okay seeing Rogelio this much. | 你频繁见罗格里奥这样好不好 |
[14:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:37] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你们不用担心什么 |
[14:39] | Okay. Good. Just checking in. | 好吧 很好 就是问一下 |
[14:42] | Good-bye, sweet boy. | 再见 小宝贝 |
[14:44] | Thanks for putting him down. | 谢谢你来照管他了 |
[14:45] | I’m gonna be late tonight. I’m closing. | 我今晚要迟到了 我负责关门 |
[14:49] | It’s for a good cause. | 是为了做好事 |
[14:55] | Okay, in case you didn’t notice, we’re on a stakeout. | 提醒你一下 我们在进行秘密监视 |
[14:57] | The liquor thief is never going to show up | 偷酒贼如果听到你大嚼的声音 |
[14:59] | – if he hears your loud snacking. – Really? | -就不会出来了 -真的吗 |
[15:02] | It’s the snacks that’ll tip them off? | 是因为听到我大嚼的声音吗 |
[15:04] | Not your extremely loud voice? | 不是因为你的大嗓门吗 |
[15:05] | And we’re not on a stakeout. We’re just very casually | 而且我们没在监视 我们只是很自然地 |
[15:07] | and quietly closing the lounge. | 静静地关闭大厅 |
[15:10] | You know, should the thief show up | 我们关大厅的时候 |
[15:11] | while we’re doing it, then… | 这贼会出现吗 然后 |
[15:13] | Come, come. Look. | 快来 快来 看 |
[15:21] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:26] | How’s that adorable nephew of mine? | 我可爱的侄子还好吗 |
[15:29] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[15:31] | You know, same old, same old. | 就还是和以前一样 |
[15:33] | With the alcohol. | 我说的是酒 |
[15:36] | I thought you were sober. | 我以为你戒了 |
[15:38] | I… | 我 |
[15:41] | I was, and… | 我是戒了 但 |
[15:44] | I… | 我 |
[15:46] | I’ve had a hell of a tough week, Jane, and… | 我这周过的糟糕透了 简 |
[15:50] | I messed up. | 我一团糟 |
[15:52] | Actually, um… | 实际上 |
[15:54] | I’m glad you caught me. | 我很高兴你逮到我了 |
[15:56] | I don’t want to do this. | 我也不想再喝了 |
[16:00] | Just… | 就 |
[16:01] | Just do me a favor. | 就帮我个忙 |
[16:03] | Don’t tell my brother. Let me tell him. | 别告诉我弟弟 我亲自告诉他 |
[16:05] | Who cares who tells him? What about me? | 谁在乎是谁告诉他 我怎么办 |
[16:07] | Our boss thinks Lina stole it. | 我们上司以为琳娜偷了酒 |
[16:09] | Oh, no. I’m sorry. I’ll fix it. | 不 很抱歉 我来解决 |
[16:13] | I can’t fix it if you don’t stay still. | 你乱动的话我就弄不好了 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry, Paola. | 不好意思 宝拉 |
[16:16] | You know, Paola, most men would feel intimidated by a kilt, | 你知道吗宝拉 大多数男人都怕穿苏格兰裙 |
[16:19] | but I have been fortunate enough | 但我足够幸运 |
[16:21] | to be blessed with incredible legs. | 被赐予这样一双美腿 |
[16:23] | Indeed, Mr. De La Vega. | 说的没错 维嘉先生 |
[16:25] | So, was J.Lo a fan of Braveheart? | 詹妮弗·洛佩兹也是《勇敢的心》的粉丝吗 |
[16:27] | She seems like she would be. | 感觉上应该是 |
[16:29] | You know, I’m not at liberty to say. | 我不太方便透露 |
[16:32] | Okay. You’re done. | 好了 搞定了 |
[16:34] | Go get your spanx on. | 去把内衣穿上吧 |
[16:38] | My lucky lavender briefs are folded in half. | 我的淡紫色内裤只对折了一次 |
[16:40] | I always fold them in quarters. | 我一直对折两次的 |
[16:42] | Maybe the wardrobe department came in here for some reason, No? | 或许服装部门的人进来过 会吗 |
[16:45] | We’ll ask them immediately. | 我们会马上询问他们 |
[16:47] | And then we should report this incident to studio security. | 我们应该把此事汇报安保部门 |
[16:49] | Don’t you think that’s a bit extreme? | 不觉得这样有点小题大做吗 |
[16:52] | – What’s going on? What… – Okay. | -怎么回事 怎么 -好吧 |
[16:55] | I’m telling you this only | 这事我只告诉你 |
[16:56] | because it’s a matter of safety. | 因为涉及到安全问题 |
[16:59] | Something very similar happened on Maid in Manhattan to you-know-who. | 类似的事情在《曼哈顿女佣》片场也发生过 |
[17:04] | And it turned out to be a stalker. | 结果证实是一个跟踪者 |
[17:06] | What? | 什么 |
[17:07] | Remember this? | 还记得这个吗 |
[17:09] | I told my pen pal Lola. | 我告诉我的笔友萝拉 |
[17:11] | Lola is in prison, | 萝拉在狱中 |
[17:12] | so it’s not like she’s going to do anything with my secrets. | 所以她应该不会拿我的秘密怎么样 |
[17:15] | She won’t be out for another ten years. | 她还会在监狱再待十年 |
[17:21] | J.Lo had a stalker? | 詹妮弗·洛佩兹被人跟踪了 |
[17:22] | Focus, Rogelio. | 要注意了 罗格里奥 |
[17:24] | The point is we need to take this very seriously. | 重点在于 我们要严肃对待这件事情 |
[17:29] | Be careful. | 要当心 |
[17:30] | Don’t let him trap you in an argument. | 他可能设套引你争吵 别上当 |
[17:31] | And be prepared to do some groveling. | 要做好卑躬屈膝的思想准备 |
[17:33] | Totally prepared to grovel. | 已经做好这个准备了 |
[17:34] | And, of course, no touching, | 还有 不要和我肢体接触 |
[17:36] | no long loving looks, | 不要长时间对我深情凝视 |
[17:37] | and definitely no inside jokes. | 绝对不能讲我俩才懂的内部笑话 |
[17:39] | Okay, So, impressions, goofy faces, off-limits. | 好吧 滑稽模仿 傻瓜脸 都不允许 |
[17:42] | Yes. Like they always are. | 没错 决不允许 |
[17:43] | – Okay. – And the fact that I laugh at your goofy faces | -好的 -你做傻瓜脸的时候我会笑 |
[17:45] | means it’s an inside joke, | 说明傻瓜脸是个内部笑话 |
[17:46] | so it’s doubly off-limits. | 所以这个更不允许 |
[17:48] | – So I shouldn’t give him one of these? – No. | -所以我不能对他这样 -不能 |
[17:50] | – No. What about one of these? – No. Not that one either. | -不行 那这样呢 -不 那也不行 |
[17:52] | No, don’t you dare. | 不行 你敢 |
[17:53] | – I’m gonna do it. – Don’t do it. | -我就要这样 -那样不行 |
[17:54] | – I’m gonna do it. – Please don’t do it. | -我就要这样 -别那样做 |
[17:55] | I have to. | 我偏要 |
[17:57] | I wanted to apologize. Sincerely. | 我想要道歉 真心实意地 |
[18:00] | Uh, it was a bad situation all around. | 当时情况不太好 |
[18:02] | And now, with some distance, I understand | 现在 过了一段时间了 我理解了 |
[18:05] | how you must have felt. And as for, you know, what happened, | 你的感受 关于以前的事 |
[18:09] | me punching you, | 我打了你 |
[18:11] | I’m not asking you to forgive me for that, | 我不想求得你的原谅 |
[18:13] | but I hope you can accept my apology. | 但请接受我的道歉 |
[18:16] | Humble and sincere. | 谦逊而真诚 |
[18:18] | This was exactly the apology speech Jane wanted Michael to give. | 这正是简想要迈克尔做出的道歉 |
[18:21] | Which makes sense, considering she wrote it. | 不过倒也合情合理 毕竟是她写的 |
[18:25] | I got it. | 好 |
[18:27] | So, is there anything else you want to say? | 你还想说点别的吗 |
[18:29] | Sure. I don’t like you, | 当然 我不喜欢你 |
[18:32] | I don’t trust you, and I don’t want you anywhere near my son. | 不信任你 不想让你接近我儿子 |
[18:35] | For the record, not what she would have scripted. | 这部分可没写在她的稿子里 |
[18:37] | Look, I know that you’re upset, | 我知道你很生气 |
[18:38] | – I… – Because you won’t leave us alone. | -我 -你就是不能离我们远点 |
[18:39] | – Rafael. – You’re like a cockroach– | -拉斐尔 -你就像蟑螂 |
[18:40] | you just keep coming back where you don’t belong. | 总是回到你不该出现的地方 |
[18:42] | All right, you know what, | 好吧 听好了 |
[18:43] | just to be clear, I do belong here, | 搞清楚 我属于这 |
[18:44] | – because Jane chose me. Yes. – Oh, really? | -因为简选择了我 -真的吗 |
[18:45] | – She chose you? – That’s what this is about, You’re jealous. | -她选择了你 -这是问题所在 你嫉妒 |
[18:47] | – I’m jealous? Okay, you know what, yeah. – Seriously? | -我嫉妒吗 好吧 -别这样啊 |
[18:49] | We’re done here. | 谈话到此为止吧 |
[18:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[19:02] | Sorry. Didn’t see you. | 抱歉 没看到你 |
[19:04] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[19:04] | I’m meeting your mom to run some lines. | 我来找你妈妈对台词 |
[19:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:10] | Look, I want to tell you what’s happening, | 我想跟你说说 |
[19:11] | but you have to promise to stay calm, okay? | 但是你得答应我别激动 好吗 |
[19:14] | – Of course. – I’m serious, dad. | -当然 -我很严肃的 爸爸 |
[19:16] | – No matter how excited you get. – Say no more. | -不管你多兴奋 -别说了 |
[19:19] | Luckily, I’m an actor, blessed with the ability | 我是个演员 相信我 |
[19:21] | to keep in total control of my emotions. | 有管理好自己情绪的能力 |
[19:24] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[19:27] | Michael and I want to get back together. | 迈克尔和我想复合 |
[19:29] | To be clear, | 我们得搞清楚 |
[19:30] | that’s how he was on the outside. | 这只是他表面上的样子 |
[19:33] | On the inside… | 其实他的内心是这样的 |
[19:36] | everything’s gonna go well! The bromance is coming back. | 一切都会好起来的 好基友又回来啦 |
[19:39] | The bromance, the bromance… | 基友呀基友 |
[19:40] | Bromance… The bromance… | 基友啊基… |
[19:44] | You don’t say. | 真的吗 |
[19:47] | But I don’t think it’s gonna work. | 但是我感觉可能成不了 |
[19:48] | Interesting. What’s, uh, holding you back? | 有意思 遇到什么阻碍了 |
[19:52] | He and Rafael hate each other, and Rafael won’t let go of that. | 他和拉斐尔厌恶对方 拉斐尔不肯原谅他 |
[19:55] | And-and I don’t want that kind of animosity around Mateo. | 我不想让马特奥身边充斥着敌意 |
[19:58] | I mean, that is so important. | 这太重要了 |
[19:59] | But so is true love, Jane. | 真爱也很重要 简 |
[20:01] | I mean, I’m sorry, but it is. | 我很抱歉 但是事实如此 |
[20:03] | And it’s rare. It’s so rare. | 而且它很珍贵 太珍贵了 |
[20:05] | What you and Michael have and what me and Xo have… | 你和迈克尔 还有我和希尔之间… |
[20:11] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[20:13] | Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[20:14] | It also applies to us. | 也适用于我们 |
[20:16] | Which is why… Well, you see, | 这就是为什么 你看到了 |
[20:19] | we’re not willing to walk away from each other. | 我们还是不想离开彼此 |
[20:22] | Yeah, but what about the kid issue? | 那孩子的事呢 |
[20:25] | I don’t know. Perhaps she’ll change her mind, you know? | 我也不知道 也许她会改主意呢 |
[20:31] | Studio security. I have to take this. | 片场保安 我得接一下 |
[20:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:36] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:38] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:39] | No, I’ve never seen this woman. | 从来没见过这女的 |
[20:41] | She did a little extra work here. | 她在这里加过班 |
[20:42] | We found her in possession of these. | 我们发现了她的这东西 |
[20:44] | Which your assistant Paola has identified | 你的助手宝拉 |
[20:46] | as your second favorite lucky briefs. | 认出这是你第二喜欢的幸运内裤 |
[20:49] | Thank you, Paola. Very much. | 谢谢 宝拉 很感谢 |
[20:52] | Please have these laundered, with a gentle press. | 请把这个拿去洗了 用温和档 |
[20:57] | They’ve been through enough. | 它们已经被折磨得够呛了 |
[21:09] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[21:10] | Looks like they sniffed out the wrong stalker. | 看来他们找错了跟踪狂 |
[21:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[21:15] | – I’m running late for swim class. – What? | -正在赶去游泳课 快迟到了 -什么 |
[21:17] | – We have night nurse interviews. – Now? | -我们有夜间护士的面试 -现在吗 |
[21:18] | Yes! You said swim class was at 1:00. | 是啊 你说游泳课在一点钟啊 |
[21:21] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:21] | It moved and I forgot to tell you. | 改时间了 我忘了告诉你 |
[21:23] | Can they reschedule? | 能让他们改下计划吗 |
[21:24] | They’re here. | 他们已经到了 |
[21:25] | – You know what? Forget it. I’ll just decide. – Pet… | -听着 忘了这事吧 我自己决定 -佩特… |
[21:28] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[21:29] | From one angry baby mama | 刚面对完一个生气的孩子他妈 |
[21:31] | to another. | 又来了一个 |
[21:33] | Yup, this is gonna be fun. | 这会很有趣的 |
[21:37] | Hey, Mr. Sweetface, | 笑眯眯先生 |
[21:38] | Do you like your first swim lesson? Yes? | 你喜欢你的第一堂游泳课吗 喜欢 |
[21:42] | Okay, swim parents, | 各位父母 |
[21:43] | so for the first five minutes, we’re just gonna get our babies | 前五分钟我们要让宝宝适应水 |
[21:46] | – used to the water, all right? – Five minutes– | -好吗 -五分钟 |
[21:48] | that’s certainly a lot longer than you lasted at lunch. | 可比你在午饭时候待的时间长啊 |
[21:50] | Are we seriously gonna do this now? | 你确定现在要谈这个事情吗 |
[21:51] | We were supposed to do it yesterday | 我们昨天就应该谈好 |
[21:52] | but you didn’t even try. | 但你试都不愿试一下 |
[21:53] | So if you want, | 如果可以的话 |
[21:54] | You can blow bubbles… | 可以这样吹泡泡 |
[21:56] | I did try. I showed up. | 我努力了啊 我来了 |
[21:58] | You didn’t. | 你没有努力 |
[22:00] | – You were angry and defensive and… – Yeah! | -你生气又满身是刺 -就这样 |
[22:03] | – Oh, my god! – Oh, my god, is he doing it? | -天啊 -天啊 他在吹吗 |
[22:04] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[22:05] | Is he blowing a bubble? | 他是在吹泡泡吗 |
[22:06] | – You’re a little Michael Phelps! – Yeah, he is. | -你就是未来的菲尔普斯啊 -是啊 |
[22:07] | Yes, you are. | 你就是呢 |
[22:10] | Just move your kiddo around the pool, | 在泳池里带着你们的宝宝活动下 |
[22:12] | Take ’em on a little boat ride, so they see… | 带他们划水玩玩 他们就能看到… |
[22:21] | Yes… | 就这样 |
[22:25] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[22:27] | Maybe I am a little jealous. | 或许我是有点嫉妒 |
[22:28] | But that’s not what this is about. | 但这不是问题所在 |
[22:29] | This is about Mateo’s safety. | 关键是马特奥的安全 |
[22:31] | Which is why Michael stayed away. | 所以迈克尔当时才会离开 |
[22:32] | But now that the threat is gone… | 但是现在危机解除了 |
[22:33] | But it’s not. | 没有 |
[22:35] | Look, time and time again, | 一次又一次 |
[22:36] | Michael made these really dangerous choices | 迈克尔做出这些危险的决定 |
[22:38] | because of his job. You know that’s true. | 因为他工作就是如此 你知道的 |
[22:53] | Is this okay? | 我可以这样吗 |
[22:54] | Don’t be silly. Of course. | 别犯蠢 当然了 |
[22:56] | I mean, it’s just acting, right? | 这只是演戏嘛 对吧 |
[22:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[23:17] | I-it says that you’re supposed to lust after my breasts, | 这上面说你得看着我的胸 |
[23:20] | not my shoulder. | 不是肩膀 |
[23:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:50] | Wait, what?! | 等等 什么情况 |
[23:52] | You guys are off script! | 你们不按剧本来啊 |
[23:58] | Ah, yes, here we are. | 好吧 两人已经这样了 |
[24:00] | Approximately 62 hours and 25 minutes since these two broke up. | 在分手约62小时25分钟后 |
[24:04] | Stuff like this always happens after a breakup. | 分手后常发生这种事 |
[24:07] | I’m sure Gwyneth and Chris have done this numerous times. | 我猜格温妮丝和克里斯这样做过好几次 |
[24:10] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[24:12] | Consciously uncoupled coitus. | 清醒分手 偶尔上床 |
[24:14] | Jane’s home. Quick, get up, get dressed! | 简回来了 快快快 起来穿好衣服 |
[24:16] | What… Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[24:18] | I just don’t want to hear her opinions right now. | 我不想听她唠叨 |
[24:21] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[24:22] | Uh, hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[24:24] | Hurry up. What’s taking so long? | 快点 你怎么这么慢 |
[24:26] | These pants are on the snug side, but David Beckham | 裤子是紧身的 但是大卫·贝克汉姆 |
[24:28] | told me I could pull them off. | 告诉我可以直接脱下来 |
[24:35] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[24:35] | Just dropped my shoe. | 我鞋掉了 |
[24:37] | All good. | 没什么事 |
[24:43] | That was close. | 差一点啊 |
[25:04] | Whatcha doin’? | 你在干吗 |
[25:06] | Oh, you know… | 你知道 |
[25:08] | I’m just waking up from a nap. | 刚打了个小盹 |
[25:10] | Oh, are you not feeling well? | 你不舒服吗 |
[25:12] | ‘Cause you look a little sweaty. | 你好像出了很多汗啊 |
[25:13] | Oh, it’s… You know, it’s hot. Miami. | 就是太热了嘛 迈阿密你懂的 |
[25:17] | Because… | 只是… |
[25:19] | That is one wild… | 这个盹打得… |
[25:22] | Nap. | 很激烈啊 |
[25:25] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[25:25] | Liar! I saw dad sneaking out of the house like a teenager. | 别说谎了 我看到爸爸像脱缰的野马一样跑出家了 |
[25:28] | Okay, look, look, it was just ex-sex. | 这只是前情侣打炮而已 |
[25:33] | It’s a totally normal thing that | 每对情侣分手后都这样 |
[25:34] | everyone does after they break up. | 再正常不过了 |
[25:36] | Well, everyone except for you. | 当然除了你 |
[25:38] | It doesn’t change anything. | 这不会改变任何事 |
[25:40] | It’s over. We both know it. | 我们结束了 我们都知道的 |
[25:42] | – But mom… – No, no. No. | -但是妈妈 -不 不 |
[25:44] | No lectures. | 别教训我 |
[25:45] | This is not a lecture. | 我不是教训你 |
[25:47] | Dad is holding out hope. | 爸爸还抱着希望 |
[25:50] | He thinks you might change your mind. | 他还想着你会改变心意 |
[25:51] | About kids. | 关于小孩的事 |
[25:53] | He does? | 这样吗 |
[25:57] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[25:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:05] | I-I really thought we were in sync. | 我还以为我们想得一样呢 |
[26:15] | They’re gonna be great. | 她们会很出色的 |
[26:17] | Yes, they are. | 是的 |
[26:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:24] | If me and my daughters | 如果我和我的女儿 |
[26:25] | are going to be second-class citizens, | 要成为次等公民 |
[26:26] | you need to tell me so I can be prepared. | 你得告诉我 我好作准备 |
[26:28] | Second-class? | 次等公民 |
[26:29] | To Jane and Mateo. | 与简和马特奥比 |
[26:32] | You won’t. | 你不会 |
[26:33] | We are now. | 我们已经是了 |
[26:35] | And look, I know | 听着 我知道 |
[26:37] | you didn’t choose this pregnancy. | 你没有选择这次怀孕 |
[26:39] | That’s an understatement. | 明明是你自己干的好事 |
[26:41] | But you did agree to be there. | 但是你也同意了 |
[26:44] | And if that’s changed, I need to know. | 如果你的想法改变了 我想知道 |
[26:46] | No. | 没有改变 |
[26:48] | I will be there. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[26:51] | And I’m sorry for making you feel that way. | 我很抱歉让你有这样的感受 |
[26:58] | – Okay, what is going on? – With the synchronized swimmers? | -发生什么了 -你说那些花样游泳表演者吗 |
[27:01] | They’re filming a commercial. | 他们在拍广告 |
[27:02] | No, with Vests. He just fired me. | 不我是说马甲 他把我解雇了 |
[27:04] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[27:04] | Luisa asked me to replace some bottles | 路易莎让我去换些瓶子 |
[27:06] | and he saw me putting them back | 他看到我把那些瓶子放回去 |
[27:07] | and now he thinks I stole them. | 就以为是我偷了它们 |
[27:09] | Don’t worry. I’m calling her and we are fixing this right now. | 别担心 我给她打电话帮你搞定这件事 |
[27:12] | Hola, Jane. Como esta? | 你好啊 简 怎么样呀 |
[27:15] | Luisa? Where are you? | 路易莎 你在哪里 |
[27:18] | Just hanging out. What about you? | 就在外面玩啊 你呢 |
[27:21] | She’s drunk. | 她喝醉了 |
[27:21] | – I am not! – Are you okay? | -我没有 -你还好吗 |
[27:23] | Tell me where you are, I’ll come get you. | 告诉我你在哪里 我去接你 |
[27:31] | She’s in the lounge. | 她就在这儿 |
[27:44] | Stay cool. | 冷静 |
[27:47] | I’m gonna count to three, | 我数到三 |
[27:48] | then you guys are gonna stand up. | 你们全都站起来 |
[27:50] | I’m gonna slip away. | 我就趁机溜出去 |
[27:53] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:03] | I only had one drink. | 我只喝了一杯酒 |
[28:06] | And five shots. | 加五杯酒 |
[28:09] | And two shots. | 再加两杯酒 |
[28:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:12] | Please don’t take me back to the Marbella. | 别带我回玛贝拉 |
[28:14] | Luisa, you’re in the Marbella. | 路易莎 你现在就在玛贝拉 |
[28:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:22] | I didn’t mean to slip. | 我不是故意溜走的 |
[28:25] | Did you tell my brother? | 你告诉我弟弟了吗 |
[28:26] | No. Did you? | 没有 你呢 |
[28:27] | – Yeah. – Luisa. | -说了 -路易莎 |
[28:28] | Okay, no. | 好吧 没说 |
[28:31] | Just, I didn’t tell him | 我不告诉他 |
[28:32] | because he’s gonna be so disappointed in me. | 是因为他一定会对我很失望 |
[28:38] | I know, but still, you have to tell him. | 我知道 但你还是要告诉他 |
[28:42] | Can I call my sponsor first? | 我能先给我的担保人打电话吗 |
[28:52] | Are you Luisa’s sponsor? | 你是路易莎的担保人吗 |
[28:53] | No. | 是 |
[28:57] | Oh… But look, I’ll take care of her. | 不过我会照顾她的 |
[29:01] | When she wakes up, she should probably talk to her brother. | 她醒了之后 应该让她和她弟弟聊一下 |
[29:04] | And speaking of big scary talks… | 说到恐怖的聊天 |
[29:07] | We can’t do this anymore– | 我们不能再这样了 |
[29:09] | Act like we didn’t break up, because… | 装作我们没有分手的样子 |
[29:12] | We’re really just putting off the inevitable. | 我们只是在逃避那些无法逃避的问题 |
[29:15] | I’m not gonna change my mind about having kids. | 我不会改变自己不要小孩的想法的 |
[29:19] | Jane told you? | 简告诉你了 |
[29:20] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 |
[29:22] | But it was good, it-it helped me see. | 但是这挺好的 这让我看到了 |
[29:25] | we’re not gonna feel broken up unless we take a step back. | 除非都后退一步 否则我们是无法分手的 |
[29:28] | Not see each other as much. | 不要再频繁见面了 |
[29:31] | So… | 所以… |
[29:32] | Maybe take Jane to the Tiago premiere? | 你可以带简去蒂亚戈的首映 |
[30:14] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[30:15] | You can’t. | 你不能辞职 |
[30:16] | You’re more important. | 你更重要 |
[30:18] | I’m not losing you again, Jane. | 我不会再失去你了 简 |
[30:20] | I told you the other night that I would do | 我那天晚上就告诉你了 |
[30:22] | anything to make this work, | 我会尽我所能维持我们的感情 |
[30:23] | and if that’s losing my job | 失去工作 |
[30:26] | versus losing you, then… | 和失去你相比 |
[30:27] | You win out, | 当然是你赢 |
[30:29] | every single time. | 每一次都是 |
[30:35] | He loves his job. How can I let him quit? | 他爱他的工作 我怎么能让他辞职 |
[30:37] | It’s not really your choice, right? | 这由不得你吧 |
[30:39] | I mean, if he loves you enough to… | 如果他爱你爱到 |
[30:43] | to sacrifice something like that, | 愿意作出这么大的牺牲 |
[30:45] | i-it’s up to him. | 那是他的选择 |
[30:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:54] | My… | 我的天… |
[30:56] | Hon, you look beautiful. | 亲爱的 你太美了 |
[30:59] | I’m glad you’re going to the premiere with your dad. | 我很开心能看到你陪你爸爸去首映 |
[31:01] | But are you okay? | 但是你还好吗 |
[31:03] | Yes, I’m totally fine. | 我没事 |
[31:05] | I’m gonna order Chinese, | 我要点些中餐 |
[31:07] | fire up the DVR… | 看点录像 |
[31:09] | I’m looking forward to just relaxing. | 我就想好好放松一下 |
[31:12] | Go on. | 你去吧 |
[31:15] | No, no, I don’t want the gluten-free, msg-free egg rolls. | 我不要无谷蛋白无味精的蛋卷 |
[31:19] | I know that’s my normal order. | 虽然我平时都点这个 |
[31:21] | Just the regular egg rolls tonight. | 我今晚就要普通的蛋卷 |
[31:24] | For one. | 一人份 |
[31:37] | This British telenovela is not that original. | 这部英剧也不是原创 |
[31:39] | We did the Egyptian deflowering the virgin | 我们在《阿拉伯之恋》中也演过 |
[31:41] | then dying in her bed on Amor de Arabia. | 埃及人强奸处女 然后死在她床上了 |
[31:43] | Stop talking and pay attention. | 别说了 专心看 |
[31:45] | This part’s important. | 这一部分很重要 |
[31:47] | – What?! – I assume? | -什么 -我猜的 |
[31:50] | – You watched this without me?! – I’m sorry. | -你一个人看不带我 -对不起 |
[31:52] | – I’m sorry. – No, no. | -对不起 -不 不 |
[31:53] | That is, like, a fundamental relationship rule. | 这可是情侣交往基本准则啊 |
[31:56] | You wait before moving forward on your DVR. | 看录像一定要两个人一起看 |
[32:07] | Forgot my phone. | 我忘带手机了 |
[32:13] | Mom? Are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[32:16] | Sorry. Yeah. | 抱歉 我没事 |
[32:20] | I just don’t know whether or not | 我只是不知道 |
[32:22] | to start episode eight, because | 该不该开始看第八集 |
[32:24] | we were watching it together, you know, and… | 因为我们之前是一起看的 |
[32:31] | And don’t want to move ahead without him. | 我不想没有他的时候自己看 |
[32:35] | But I want to know what happened | 但是我又想知道 |
[32:36] | to lady Sybil, you know? | 西比尔女士接下去怎么样了 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I know, mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[32:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:43] | – Jane should be arriving any minute. – No problem. | -简马上就会来的 -没关系 |
[32:46] | We’re a little ahead of schedule. | 我们比行程提前了一点 |
[32:49] | But listen, I’ve been thinking about your stalker situation. | 但是我一直在想你的跟踪狂的事情 |
[32:54] | This is his stalker situation. | 这位才是跟踪狂 |
[32:58] | And I’m concerned. | 我很为你担心 |
[33:00] | Stalkers can be really dangerous. | 跟踪狂会给你带来危险 |
[33:04] | I’ve set up security on set, | 虽然我已经加强了安保 |
[33:05] | But what’s your situation like at home? | 但是万一你在家遇到危险怎么办 |
[33:08] | Do you have a dead bolt? | 你家里安了防盗栓吗 |
[33:09] | No, don’t tell her, Rogelio. | 不 不要告诉他 罗格里奥 |
[33:11] | No. I lost the key. | 没有 我把钥匙弄丢了 |
[33:14] | Weapons? | 有任何自卫武器吗 |
[33:15] | Just the mace I keep in my underwear drawer. | 只有一把放在我内衣抽屉里的狼牙棒 |
[33:18] | This is torture! | 这简直太可怕了 |
[33:19] | Okay, how about a password-protected security system? | 好的 家里有没有加密的安保系统呢 |
[33:24] | I’m shaking tables over here. | 我已经急的要掀桌了 |
[33:25] | Password’s the same as every other password. | 密码就和我其他密码一样 |
[33:27] | Rogelio, or, “Rogelio1” If a number is needed. | 我的名字 如果需要数字就在后面加个1 |
[33:33] | Oh, it’s Jane. | 是简发的短信 |
[33:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:54] | Yeah. Yes. | 我没事 |
[33:56] | Jane is running late. Her mom was upset. | 简要迟到了 她母亲有些失落 |
[33:59] | Oh, god, are you always going to be a second-class citizen? | 天哪 为什么你总是要当个次等公民呢 |
[34:02] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -你说什么 -抱歉 |
[34:03] | I shouldn’t speak out of turn. | 我没有资格说这话 |
[34:06] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 你说吧 |
[34:10] | This is a big night for you. | 今晚对你来说很重要 |
[34:13] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[34:16] | I wish Jane turned up for you. | 我多希望简能为了你亮相今晚的活动 |
[34:20] | – Anyway, you should walk the carpet. – Yeah. | -你该下车走红毯了 -好的 |
[34:36] | I just feel so alone. | 我只是感到特别孤独 |
[34:39] | My parents are dead… | 我的父母死了 |
[34:41] | My brother hates me… | 我的亲弟弟厌恶我 |
[34:43] | The love of her life died in front of her. | 她的一生挚爱在她面前死去 |
[34:46] | So when this little voice tells me to drink, | 所以我内心那个声音驱使我举起酒杯 |
[34:51] | Even just one, to take the edge off… | 哪怕只喝一口来驱赶苦闷 |
[34:55] | Well, I don’t have a little voice. | 我的内心可没有这样的声音 |
[34:58] | I have a big voice. | 我有很坚定的信念 |
[35:01] | You need to go back to rehab. | 你应该去戒酒了 |
[35:05] | so that when you’re out, | 等你戒掉了酒瘾 |
[35:08] | And you’re better… | 你会成为一个更好的人 |
[35:14] | …I can take you out. | 我会帮你戒掉的 |
[35:18] | At last, a step forward. | 终于 她向前迈了一步 |
[35:22] | Which brings us here, now. | 说到向前迈一步 就在此刻 |
[35:26] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[35:29] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[35:30] | Why aren’t you at the after party? | 你怎么不去参加派对 |
[35:34] | I just needed some air. | 我只是需要呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[35:35] | Well, Tiago was great. | 好吧 蒂亚戈很棒 |
[35:37] | I-I’m, I’m really sorry that I missed the carpet. | 我很抱歉我错过了红毯 |
[35:40] | I understand your mother was having a tough time. | 我知道你妈妈这段时间很艰难 |
[35:42] | – Exactly. – And she’s more important to you than me. | -是的 -对你而言她比我更重要 |
[35:45] | Wait. Wait. What?! | 等下 你说什么 |
[35:47] | Well, you chose her over me. | 你选择了她而不是我 |
[35:49] | No, it was just because she was upset about the breakup. | 我迟到是因为妈妈为你们的分手而伤心 |
[35:51] | So was I, and tonight was a huge night for me, | 我也是 但今晚对我来说很重要 |
[35:54] | and you didn’t show up. | 但你却没有出现 |
[35:56] | So the only Tiago related hashtag trending | 所以今天唯一和蒂亚戈有关的热门话题 |
[35:59] | was hashtag Rolonelio. | 就是#孤独的罗格里奥 |
[36:02] | You made a choice. | 你做出了选择 |
[36:04] | At least own it. | 至少要对它负责 |
[36:08] | I’m really sorry, dad. | 爸爸 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:11] | I just think I need some space right now. | 我现在需要一点个人空间 |
[36:24] | I just feel so badly. | 我现在心情很糟 |
[36:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry I put you in that position. | 我很抱歉让你陷入这样的境地 |
[36:29] | I e-mailed him a long apology, lots of emojis. | 我发了一封充满表情包的邮件表示歉意 |
[36:31] | I won’t be long. | 我不会很久的 |
[36:32] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[36:33] | Taking dad’s advice, actually. | 听取爸爸的建议 |
[36:35] | I’m owning my choice. | 对自己的选择负责 |
[36:40] | Michael is willing to give up his job. | 迈克尔愿意放弃他的工作 |
[36:43] | Does that make it okay? | 这样你能接受吗 |
[36:46] | I didn’t think so, | 我想你接受不了 |
[36:47] | because it’s not about that. | 因为这和他的工作无关 |
[36:50] | The problem is I’m choosing him. | 和我选择了他有关 |
[36:52] | And I am choosing him. | 但我已经选择了他 |
[36:55] | Either accept it, or don’t, but if you don’t, | 所以你要么接受 要么不接受 |
[36:57] | You’re the one who is making it worse on our son, | 但如果你不接受 那就是你在阻碍孩子成长 |
[37:00] | Not me. | 而不是我 |
[37:04] | I don’t want to be replaced. | 我不想被替代 |
[37:05] | What?! No, you won’t be. | 什么 不 你不会的 |
[37:10] | Hey, you won’t be. | 你无可替代 |
[37:13] | You’re Mateo’s dad. | 你是马特奥的父亲 |
[37:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:20] | I’ll try. | 我会试一试的 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[37:49] | You asked what to expect from me when the babies come, | 你问我等孩子出生后我会为你们做什么 |
[37:52] | so, here it goes. | 我现在可以告诉你 |
[37:53] | I will be there… | 我会全程守着你们 |
[37:55] | For all of it. | 包揽所有的工作 |
[37:57] | I’ll be the night nurse, | 我会给孩子值夜班 |
[37:58] | I’ll wake up with them every three hours. | 我会每三个小时醒一次 |
[37:59] | I will feed them, I will burp them. | 我会给他们喂奶喂饭 |
[38:01] | What? It’s everything that I wanted to do with Mateo and Jane, | 什么 都是我想为马特奥和简做的事 |
[38:03] | but I never got the chance. | 却没有机会做 |
[38:05] | I’ll even put in a door between our suites, | 我甚至可以在我们俩的套房中间安一个门 |
[38:07] | – so that I can go back and forth. – Rafael, stop. | -方便我来回走动 -拉斐尔 够了 |
[38:10] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:11] | I want to be there… | 我想 |
[38:14] | with the babies, | 一直陪着孩子 |
[38:17] | with you. | 一直陪着你 |
[38:18] | You are not a second-class citizen, Petra, and… | 佩特拉 你不是次等公民 |
[38:25] | maybe I made a mistake. | 或许我犯了一个错误 |
[38:31] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[38:33] | – Excuse me? – I’m guessing | -你说什么 -我猜是因为 |
[38:35] | Jane rejected you in some way, so now you’re here? | 简拒绝了你 所以你才来这里 |
[38:41] | I’m not a second-class citizen, Raf. | 拉弗 我不是次等公民 |
[38:45] | But I’m not a second choice, either. | 但我也不是你的备胎 |
[38:49] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[38:54] | Which brings us here. | 所以我们现在看到了这一幕 |
[39:00] | – Are you alone? – Yup. | -你一个人吗 -是的 |
[39:03] | But I’m not planning on going home alone. | 但是我可不打算一个人回家 |
[39:07] | And neither, for the record, was jane. | 与此同时 简也不想一个人回家 |
[39:18] | And that’s when she saw him. | 此刻她看到了他 |
[39:25] | And he saw her. | 他也看到了她 |
[40:13] | Guys, we’re trying to rehearse. | 你好 我们要在这里排练 |
[40:15] | Can you make out somewhere else? | 麻烦你们去别处亲热好吗 |
[40:25] | Aw. And I hate to burst this bubble. | 我真不想打断他们的美好时光 |
[40:35] | Paola! | 宝拉 |
[40:36] | Thank god it’s you. | 谢天谢地是你 |
[40:38] | But that is what I’m here for. | 但这正是我在此的原因 |
[40:39] | I thought it was a crazy person sitting there in the dark. | 我还以为是哪个疯子坐在黑暗里 |
[40:42] | You thought right! | 被你说对了 |
[40:44] | No problem. And so you know, | 没事的 我想跟你说 |
[40:46] | I’ve taken care of all the security measures we discussed. | 我已经安装了所有之前说过的安保设施 |
[40:48] | I had new locks installed. | 我换了新锁 |
[40:53] | I also had a new security system put in. | 我还设置了新的安保系统 |
[40:58] | And I installed bars | 我还在每扇窗户里安装了防盗网 |
[41:01] | in all the windows so no one can ever get out. | 这样没人出得去了 |
[41:05] | You mean, so no one could ever get in? | 你的意思是没人能进来了吧 |
[41:08] | No. | 不 |
[41:10] | That’s not what I mean. | 这可不是我的本意 |
[41:14] | Rogo. | 罗格 |
[41:15] | And it should be noted, | 我要说明下 |
[41:17] | that’s when he realized… | 此时罗格里奥意识到 |
[41:19] | There’s only one person in the world who has ever called me | 这世上只有一个人这样叫过我 |
[41:21] | by that name, my old prison pen pal Lola. | 那就是我那个监狱里的笔友萝拉 |
[41:24] | So you remember me? | 所以你还记得我 |
[41:27] | But you…you couldn’t be. | 但你不可能是她 |
[41:28] | She was in jail when you worked for J.Lo. | 她当时在监狱里 而你在为詹妮弗·洛佩兹工作 |
[41:30] | And that’s when he heard this scariest words of all. | 就在此刻他听见了最可怕的一句话 |
[41:34] | I’ve never met J.Lo. | 我可从来没见过詹妮弗·洛佩兹 |
[41:40] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |