时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, where to begin? | 该从哪儿说起呢 |
[00:01] | After being engaged and then broken up, | 经历了订婚 分手 |
[00:03] | Jane and Michael are finally back together. | 简和迈克尔终于复合了 |
[00:06] | Not as thrilled? | 对此不高兴的人 |
[00:07] | Jane’s baby daddy/ former boyfriend | 简的孩子他爸兼前男友 |
[00:09] | Rafael, but that was over. | 拉斐尔 但那都是过去时了 |
[00:11] | My feelings changed and that’s why we aren’t together. | 我的感情变了 所以我们才会分手 |
[00:14] | And he did say he’d try to get on board with Michael. | 他还答应了与迈克尔和解 |
[00:16] | Complicating everything? His ex-wife petra. | 火上浇油的是他的前妻佩特拉 |
[00:19] | See, she impregnated herself with Rafael’s sperm. | 她用拉斐尔的精子给自己人工授精了 |
[00:21] | And she was expecting twins! | 结果怀上了双胞胎 |
[00:23] | Oh, and did I mention | 对了 我还说过 |
[00:24] | Rafael recently got back in touch with his mother? | 拉斐尔最近和他的亲妈联系上了吧 |
[00:26] | You actually have a half brother. | 你多了一个同母异父的弟弟 |
[00:28] | Oh, and turns out she’s a crime lord. | 可她居然是个犯罪头目 |
[00:30] | – It’s her! – So, yeah, tough times for the Rafster. | -就是她 -拉斐尔确实不好过 |
[00:33] | Also going through tough times– Jane’s father, | 不好过的还有简的父亲 |
[00:35] | international telenovela star Rogelio de la Vega. | 国际电视明星罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[00:38] | See, after he and Xo broke up, | 他和希尔分手以后 |
[00:40] | he and Jane got into a fight. | 他和简吵了一架 |
[00:41] | I just think I need some space right now. | 我现在需要一点个人空间 |
[00:44] | Even worse, he was kidnapped by his number-one fan/ | 更糟的是 他被他的头号粉丝兼监狱笔友 |
[00:47] | prison pen pal/new assistant! | 兼新助理绑架了 |
[00:49] | No one can ever get out. | 没人出得去了 |
[00:51] | I know, bananas! | 太疯狂了 |
[00:52] | So let’s see what happens next. | 我们来看看后事如何吧 |
[00:56] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 15 years old, | 在简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦十五岁的时候 |
[00:59] | she fell hard and fast for romance novels. | 她一下子爱上了言情小说 |
[01:02] | 牧师将夏洛蒂脸上的头发 抚至脑后 将她拉近 在他们身体相触时发出一声低吟 | |
[01:14] | What the…? | 怎么回… |
[01:21] | Man, did Jane yearn to know what that black ink was hiding. | 简真的很想知道黑墨水下面写了什么 |
[01:25] | It was as if her whole life | 就好像她这一生 |
[01:27] | were leading up to that revelation. | 都是为了探寻那些文字 |
[01:29] | Which brings us to last night, | 这就让我们回到昨晚 |
[01:31] | just after Jane and Michael’s romance-novel-worthy kiss. | 在简和迈克尔言情小说版的一吻之后 |
[01:35] | Jane was ready. | 简准备好了 |
[01:36] | The time was right. | 时机也刚刚好 |
[01:37] | What were they waiting for? | 他们还在等什么 |
[01:38] | And so they finally had sex. | 于是他们终于做了爱 |
[01:42] | Lots and lots of sex. | 一遍又一遍 |
[01:46] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[01:48] | Geez, why are you all so obsessed with that anyway? | 天哪 你们怎么对这种事这么着迷 |
[01:51] | Here’s what really happened. | 这是当时的真实情况 |
[01:54] | We got to take a break. | 我们得停一下 |
[01:55] | No, let’s have sex. | 不 我们做爱吧 |
[01:57] | – What? – I mean, I’ve been thinking about it, and it was | -什么 -我一直在想 我当时是为了 |
[01:59] | one thing to be a virgin when marriage was on the horizon. | 将来的婚礼保持处子之身 |
[02:01] | But then we weren’t together. | 但我们后来分手了 |
[02:02] | And the finish line moved. | 终点线一下子拉远了 |
[02:04] | And it seemed so far away! | 看起来那么遥远 |
[02:06] | Closer now. | 现在近了 |
[02:08] | The finish line. | 终点线 |
[02:09] | Because we’re getting married. | 因为我们就要结婚了 |
[02:13] | That’s true. | 说的没错 |
[02:15] | Yeah, and I wouldn’t even be waiting that long. | 我也不用等很久了 |
[02:18] | Well, on the other hand, what’s the point of waiting | 换句话说 反正我们都要结婚了 |
[02:21] | if we’re gonna get married anyway, you know? | 现在还等什么呢 |
[02:23] | Well, I mean, I did want to wait. | 我想等 |
[02:25] | – Yeah. – And if it’s gonna be soon. | -是吗 -也等不了多久 |
[02:27] | Bro! | 伙计 |
[02:28] | You just blocked yourself! | 你自己把黄片删了 |
[02:32] | Well, in that case, | 那样的话 |
[02:33] | get ready to be proposed to, | 准备好被求婚吧 |
[02:34] | because it’s gonna happen soon. | 因为你很快就会被求婚了 |
[02:37] | Very soon. | 非常快 |
[02:50] | And so Jane and Michael were back together. | 于是简和迈克尔复合了 |
[02:52] | And in some ways, it felt just like old times. | 有些方面他们就像曾经一样 |
[02:56] | They ate cubanos. | 他们去吃古巴汉堡 |
[02:57] | Jane and Michael? | 简 迈克尔 |
[02:58] | You’re back together?! | 你们复合了 |
[02:59] | They sent cute texts to each other. | 他们互发俏皮短信 |
[03:11] | They caught up on Scandal. | 他们补完了落下的《丑闻》 |
[03:13] | Honestly, I’m glad Olivia’s done with Fitz. | 其实我很高兴奥利维亚和菲兹彻底分手了 |
[03:16] | Oh, my god, I knew it. | 天哪 我就知道 |
[03:18] | – You kept watching without me. – No, I, no, I didn’t… | -你一直背着我看剧 -没有 我没有 |
[03:20] | You did. Some of the guys from the office watch it. | 你有 局里有人看 我瞟到的 |
[03:21] | You’re a total gladiator, admit it. | 你就是个角斗士 承认吧 |
[03:23] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[03:25] | But then again, | 可是 |
[03:26] | some things were different | 有些事不一样了 |
[03:27] | because there was a baby. | 因为多了个宝宝 |
[03:29] | And a baby daddy. | 还有孩子他爸 |
[03:32] | This seems like a good time | 现在好像是个 |
[03:34] | to catch up on what Rafael has been up to these last ten days. | 提一下拉斐尔过去十天的生活的好时机 |
[03:38] | He has, in fact, been having sex. | 其实他一直在做爱 |
[03:40] | Lots and lots of sex | 和一大堆 |
[03:42] | with a lot of different women. | 不同的女人做很多很多爱 |
[03:44] | The exact number is not important. | 具体数字不重要 |
[03:47] | But all six encounters had one thing in common. | 但这六次约炮有一个共同点 |
[03:49] | Let’s talk contraception. | 我们先谈谈避孕吧 |
[03:51] | I probably can’t have kids, | 虽然我可能没法让你怀孕 |
[03:52] | but we still need two different kinds. | 但我们还是得用两种避孕措施 |
[03:54] | I’ve got the condoms. | 我有避孕套 |
[03:55] | Then either the pill, an IUD, the patch, | 还有避孕药 避孕器 避孕贴 |
[03:56] | the ring, the shot or the sponge. | 避孕环 避孕针和避孕海绵 |
[03:58] | Yes, Rafael had decided that instead of no sex and babies, | 是的 拉斐尔决定与其不做爱要孩子 |
[04:02] | he would try sex and no babies for a change. | 不如试试做爱不要孩子 |
[04:05] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[04:06] | I keep missing that turn onto 3rd. | 我总是记不住在哪儿转进三号街 |
[04:07] | You’ll recall Rafael promised to try with Michael. | 还记得拉斐尔保证试着和迈克尔和平相处吧 |
[04:10] | Guess I need to give myself some more time. | 可能得再给我点时间熟悉一下 |
[04:12] | Yeah, gets confusing. | 是啊 是很难记 |
[04:15] | So here he is, trying. | 看 他在试 |
[04:16] | Don’t worry, it took me a while to figure out the neighborhood. | 别担心 我也花了一阵子才熟悉了这片街区 |
[04:19] | And the traffic on the I-95 is the worst, so it’s… | 95号公路堵死了 |
[04:22] | In fact, I think it’s safe to say that all three of them | 我觉得他们三个应该都觉得 |
[04:25] | were finding this trying. | 这事难度有点大 |
[04:26] | So, I’ll check in with you later | 那我之后再打给你 |
[04:29] | and just tell you how he’s doing. | 告诉你他怎么样 |
[04:30] | Great, yeah. | 好 |
[04:31] | Have a good time with daddy. | 和爸爸好好玩 |
[04:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:35] | See you two later. | 再见 |
[04:43] | I just, huh… | 我只是… |
[04:46] | Did he seem okay to you? | 你觉得他正常吗 |
[04:48] | Yeah, yeah, he seemed, uh, you know, normal. | 还行 他看着和平常一样 |
[04:51] | Like he was trying to be nice. | 他好像在刻意和颜悦色 |
[04:55] | Well, let’s talk about it. | 那我们谈谈吧 |
[04:56] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[04:59] | No, if you’re, if you’re worried. | 别 要是你担心就谈谈吧 |
[05:01] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定没事 |
[05:02] | In times like these, | 像这种时候 |
[05:03] | Jane couldn’t help but imagine what could’ve been | 简就会忍不住去想 |
[05:06] | if she hadn’t broken up with Michael all those months ago. | 如果数月前她没有和迈克尔分手会怎样 |
[05:10] | The Sliding Doors version, as it were. | 就像电影《滑动门》里的场景 |
[05:13] | Raf! | 拉弗 |
[05:15] | Oh, come on in. | 快进来 |
[05:16] | Hey, come to daddy. | 到爸爸这儿来 |
[05:18] | – Jane, Raf’s here. – Oh, my boy! | -简 拉弗来了 -我的乖儿子 |
[05:20] | – Hi, daddy. – Hi, how are you? | -你好 爸爸 -你好吗 |
[05:22] | Okay, now that I have you two here, | 好的 既然你俩都在这儿 |
[05:24] | we need to start planning Mateo’s first birthday party. | 我们得计划马特奥的第一个生日派对了 |
[05:26] | -Really? I mean, that’s a little early, Jane. – Three months early. | -真的 太早了点 简 -还有三个月 |
[05:28] | – Come on! – No way, you two. | -拜托 -你们两个 没门儿 |
[05:29] | Don’t gang up on me. | 不准一起对付我 |
[05:31] | Okay, it wouldn’t be like that. | 好了 不可能那样的 |
[05:33] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[05:35] | But if I hadn’t left Michael back then, | 但是如果当时我没有离开迈克尔 |
[05:36] | things would be so much easier. | 一切都会变得简单得多 |
[05:39] | And tomorrow would be our first wedding anniversary. | 并且明天就会是我们第一个结婚纪念日 |
[05:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:49] | What? | 什么 |
[05:49] | Dad replied to my text. | 爸爸回我短信了 |
[05:53] | So immature. | 太幼稚了 |
[05:53] | Did you see his latest tweet? | 你看了他最近的推特吗 |
[06:01] | I’m getting pissed. | 我要生气了 |
[06:02] | I-I know that I hurt his feelings. | 我知道我让他伤心了 |
[06:04] | But you don’t just detach yourself from your family. | 但是他不能就这样远离家人 |
[06:06] | There’s no excuse for that! | 任何理由都不行 |
[06:08] | How about being held hostage by your old prison pen pal, | 如果是被监狱里的前笔友绑架了呢 |
[06:12] | who disguised herself as your assistant? | 她假装成助手 |
[06:14] | – Please, let’s talk. – We will. | -求你了 我们聊聊吧 -我们会聊的 |
[06:17] | Without the shackles! | 解开我的手铐 |
[06:18] | How can I trust you? | 我怎么能相信你 |
[06:20] | First you stopped writing to me. | 最初你不再给我写信了 |
[06:21] | Then La Miseria stopped airing. | 后来《贫穷至极》又不再播放了 |
[06:26] | I was your biggest fan! | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[06:27] | Okay, if there’s any hope of recapturing the magic, | 好吧 如果要再现奇迹 |
[06:31] | I can’t be shackled. | 就不能把我拷住 |
[06:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[06:34] | Cesar the barefoot bandito kept Estela in a love cage | 赤脚土匪塞萨尔把埃斯特拉关在爱之笼里 |
[06:37] | until she finally developed feelings for him. | 直到她最终爱上了他 |
[07:00] | Look, you can’t keep me here. | 你不能把我关在这儿 |
[07:02] | I will be missed. | 人们会想我的 |
[07:03] | Tiago starts a two-week break tomorrow. | 《蒂亚戈》明天开始休息两周 |
[07:05] | My family will notice I’m gone. | 我的家人会发现我失踪了的 |
[07:06] | You asked them for some space. | 你跟他们说了你需要独自待着 |
[07:08] | I’ll stay in contact with them for you. | 我会代你跟他们保持联系 |
[07:10] | Give me your passcode. | 告诉我你的密码 |
[07:11] | No, I will not do it. | 不行 |
[07:17] | No, not the face. Dear god, | 不 不要划脸 天哪 |
[07:20] | not the face. | 不要划脸 |
[07:22] | 007! It’s 007! | 零零七 是零零七 |
[07:36] | Which brings us here now | 于是就发生了这个 |
[07:38] | to the biggest acting challenge of Rogelio’s career. | 罗格里奥演艺生涯最大的挑战 |
[07:41] | Thank you, dear Lola. | 谢谢你 亲爱的萝拉 |
[07:43] | It’s so hard to believe I once feared you. | 难以置信我曾经竟然害怕你 |
[07:48] | In some ways, it was working. | 在某种程度上 他的表演成功了 |
[07:49] | Occasionally, she removed his arm shackles. | 偶尔 她会解开他的手铐 |
[07:52] | See? | 瞧 |
[07:54] | But not in all ways. | 但也没完全起效 |
[07:56] | Another text from Jane? | 又是简的短信吗 |
[07:59] | “Dad, it’s been two weeks. | “爸爸 已经两周了 |
[08:01] | I know I really hurt you and I’m sorry, | “我知道我让你伤心了 我很抱歉 |
[08:03] | but please stop shutting us out. | “但求你不要再把我们拒之门外了 |
[08:05] | When do you get back?” | “你什么时候回来” |
[08:08] | Please, Lola, she needs more than that. | 求你了 萝拉 她需要的不止那个 |
[08:12] | She’s missing her father. | 她在想念她的父亲 |
[08:15] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[08:17] | Time for night-night. | 该睡觉了 |
[08:19] | Maybe one night without the pill? | 要不今晚不吃药 |
[08:29] | I love you, Rogo. | 我爱你 罗格 |
[08:35] | Heard you got a lead on our missing person. | 听说你得到了一条失踪者的线索 |
[08:37] | Yep, Derek’s ex-girlfriend is back in town. | 嗯 德里克的前女友回城里了 |
[08:39] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[08:40] | Who is Derek? Well, Derek is… | 谁是德里克 好吧 德里克是 |
[08:44] | Actually, what the hell? Let’s Scandal our way through this. | 管他的 来看看是怎么一桩丑闻吧 |
[08:49] | What? Michael’s not the only fan. | 怎么 又不止迈克尔一个人看这剧 |
[08:51] | Derek Ruvelle, son of Rafael’s mother, | 德里克·吕埃勒是拉斐尔母亲 |
[08:53] | Elena Di Nola. | 埃琳娜·迪·诺拉的儿子 |
[08:54] | Rafael’s half brother. | 拉斐尔同母异父的弟弟 |
[08:56] | Is he a good guy or a bad guy? | 他是个好人还是坏人 |
[08:57] | Here’s what we know– rich kid, dropped out of Pepperdine. | 信息如下 富家子 从佩珀代因大学退学 |
[09:00] | Classic trustafarian, he travels. | 典型信托嬉皮士 喜欢旅行 |
[09:02] | Spends his mother’s money. | 用他妈的钱 |
[09:03] | Here’s where it gets exciting– our buddy Derek disappeared | 令人兴奋的是 我们的德里克 |
[09:05] | the day after Mutter’s identity was discovered. | 在穆特的身份被发现的次日消失了 |
[09:07] | Social media accounts remain silent. | 社交媒体不再更新 |
[09:09] | Last known whereabouts place him | 已知的他最后的下落是 |
[09:10] | in St. Croix traveling with this woman, | 在圣克罗伊和这个女人 |
[09:12] | Avery Van Allen. | 艾弗里·范·艾伦在一起 |
[09:14] | So find me Avery Van Allen. | 那就给我找到艾弗里·范·艾伦 |
[09:16] | Just landed back in Miami. | 她刚回迈阿密 |
[09:17] | She was in Ibiza. | 在伊比萨 |
[09:19] | – Want me to pick her up? – No. | -要我去接她吗 -不 |
[09:20] | Let’s see if we can catch her off-guard. | 先看看我们能不能抓她个措手不及 |
[09:24] | Before she knows we’re looking for her. | 得在她知道我们在找她之前 |
[09:28] | No, definitely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[09:29] | I have no interest in finding my brother. | 我没兴趣找我弟弟 |
[09:31] | I know that. I’m just asking you to help us | 我知道 我只是希望你能帮我们 |
[09:32] | make contact, get information. | 联系一下 获取信息 |
[09:35] | Sorry, I’m not getting involved. | 抱歉 我不想牵扯进来 |
[09:42] | Well, looks like Rafael’s pretty much killing my investigation. | 看来拉斐尔要中断我的调查 |
[09:45] | Oh, wait, I’m sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[09:46] | This is a Rafael-free zone. | 这是无拉斐尔区 |
[09:48] | What is, what is all this? | 这些 是怎么回事 |
[09:50] | Well, it’s silly, but | 有点蠢 但是 |
[09:51] | today we would’ve been married one year. | 今天本该是我们结婚一周年纪念日 |
[09:54] | So I thought we might as well celebrate anyway. | 所以我觉得我们还是该庆祝一下 |
[09:56] | Old-school Jane and Michael style. | 像以前的简和迈克尔那样 |
[09:59] | Oh, yeah? Old-school? | 是吗 像以前那样 |
[10:00] | Mmm, hard-core old-school. | 完全回到以前那样 |
[10:05] | Oh, I had the same thought. | 我们想到一起去了 |
[10:08] | Happy would’ve-been-our-anniversary. | “未完成结婚纪念日”快乐 |
[10:12] | – Open it, open it, open it, open it, open it, open it. – okay! | -打开 打开 快打开 -好的 |
[10:17] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[10:18] | The new Angelique Harper? | 安吉丽·哈珀的新书 |
[10:22] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:23] | And a hardcover, how decadent! | 还是硬皮版 太奢侈了 |
[10:26] | Well, you know me– living large. | 你懂我的 花钱大手大脚 |
[10:28] | And this is good. | 这很好啊 |
[10:29] | I can look at her without cringing. | 我不用再那么低声下气地直视她了 |
[10:31] | Ah, yes, you’ll recall this happened last year. | 对了 你们还记得去年的事吧 |
[10:33] | Even my masseuse has a manuscript. | 连按摩师都拿手稿给我看 |
[10:35] | – Oh, no, no, I-I-I’m not… – You don’t want me to read that? | -不不 我不是 -你不是拿来让我看的 |
[10:38] | Well, I-I do… | 是给您看的 |
[10:40] | Let’s see how the massage goes first, okay, honey? | 先让我瞧瞧你的按摩手艺如何 好吗亲爱的 |
[10:45] | I wonder why she never responded to my chapter. | 我不明白为什么她读了我的作品没给回音 |
[10:47] | She liked my massage, trust me. | 她喜欢我做的按摩 我确定 |
[10:49] | Lots of moaning. | 叫声很惨 |
[10:59] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[11:02] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[11:06] | Okay, let’s eat. | 好了 我们开饭 |
[11:07] | Wait, I thought tonight was old-school Jane and Michael. | 等等 不是说今晚是以前的简和迈克尔吗 |
[11:10] | – It is. – So what would old-school Jane do? | -没错 -以前的简现在会干什么 |
[11:13] | Beg to push dinner for an hour so that I could start reading. | 会乞求推迟一小时吃饭 尝鲜这本新书 |
[11:16] | Fine, one hour. | 好 推迟一小时 |
[11:18] | Oh, man, a new Angelique Harper! | 这可是安吉丽·哈珀的新书 |
[11:21] | Let’s see what it’s about. | 我们看看她写了什么 |
[11:34] | Huh, that’s weird. | 好像哪里不对 |
[11:45] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:49] | Angelique Harper stole my idea. | 安吉丽·哈珀剽窃了我的创意 |
[11:53] | Just listen! “The harrowing story of a young woman | 你听听 “一个女子的悲情故事 |
[11:56] | “who bravely goes undercover | “她在独立战争期间 |
[11:58] | “as a man during the revolutionary war | “假借一名男子的身份参战 |
[12:00] | “and falls for her mysterious commanding officer”? | “却爱上了她神秘的指挥官” |
[12:02] | She just changed the war and the names! | 她只是换了场战争 换了人物名字 |
[12:04] | Turns out, she’s coming into town for her book tour. | 事实上 她要来做新书巡回宣传了 |
[12:06] | She is? | 她会来 |
[12:07] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[12:08] | I’m gonna confront her, and I am going to tell her | 我要和她对质 我要告诉她 |
[12:10] | not only has she invited a major lawsuit, | 她不仅惹来一场大官司 |
[12:13] | but she has lost a very loyal fan. | 还少了一位忠实粉丝 |
[12:16] | How similar are they? Where’s your computer? | 相似度有多少 你的电脑在哪 |
[12:19] | What’s Alba do with your laptop? | 阿尔芭用你的电脑干什么 |
[12:21] | Watching this Venezuelan priest who puts his sermons online. | 观看那个委内瑞拉神父在网上做的布教 |
[12:25] | Pablo? As in Pablo Alonso Segura, | 巴勃罗 巴勃罗·阿隆索·塞古拉吗 |
[12:28] | The man Alba lost her virginity to? | 夺走阿尔芭初夜的那个人 |
[12:29] | Let’s translate this. | 我们翻译一下吧 |
[12:31] | 我还能再见到你吗 我永远忘不了你双唇的温度 还有你那… 巴勃罗·阿隆索·塞古拉 | |
[12:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:35] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:36] | Uh, so how do I prove plagiarism? | 我怎样证实她剽窃 |
[12:42] | My girl is “Plucky and stubborn to a fault.” | 我的角色”勇敢而倔强” |
[12:44] | She calls Clementine “Scrappy and bullheaded.” | 在她那里变成了”好斗而顽固” |
[12:47] | Write everything down, every similarity. | 把每一条相似之处都写下来 |
[12:48] | Prohibitive similarities, that’s what we’re looking for. | 禁止性雷同 那才是我们要找的 |
[12:51] | Which is tricky, because there’s coincidence. | 对方可能很狡猾 因为偶然的雷同很常见 |
[12:53] | There’s this case of Dennis the Menace. | 典型案例就是《淘气阿丹》 |
[12:54] | Two separate cartoonists… | 两位不同的漫画家 |
[12:56] | I need to get through this. | 我先搞定这一块 |
[12:58] | You know what, I’m gonna call the DA tomorrow | 我明天给地方检察官打电话 |
[13:00] | and ask her legal advice. | 让她给一些法律建议 |
[13:02] | Jane. | 简 |
[13:08] | It’ll be okay. | 会搞定的 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[13:13] | I just loved that idea. | 我很喜欢那个创意 |
[13:15] | And I was gonna go back to it. | 我原本打算接着创作这个故事 |
[13:18] | And now I can’t. | 现在不行了 |
[13:23] | I can’t even… | 难以置信 |
[13:25] | – Is she why you’ve been late to so many meetings? – No. No! | -你那么多次会议迟到就是因为她 -不不 |
[13:27] | Told you. | 跟你说过了 |
[13:29] | Jane and I have been getting our signals crossed. | 我和简最近出了点问题 |
[13:31] | You’re hungover. Again. | 你昨晚又喝多了 |
[13:33] | Oh, Petra, honestly, back off. | 佩特拉 求你了 别教训我了 |
[13:37] | Not in the mood. I’m tired. | 我状态不好 太累了 |
[13:38] | You’re tired? I’m full-term with twins. | 你累 我怀的双胞胎都快出生了 |
[13:41] | Do you have any idea how rare that is? | 你知道我这种情况有多罕见吗 |
[13:43] | I’m a medical freakin’ marvel. | 我这是医学奇迹 |
[13:45] | I’m just blowing off some steam, I guess, | 我快要成为三个孩子的父亲了 |
[13:47] | before I become a father of three. | 或许我是在排解压力 |
[13:52] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是的 |
[13:54] | – No, you’re going to that dark place of yours. – What? | -你只是在朝你的阴暗面堕落 -什么 |
[13:57] | Yeah, that place, that place you go to. | 没错 你在走向你的阴暗面 |
[13:59] | In his defense, he had just discovered | 他想辩解的时候突然想到 |
[14:01] | his stepmother and his mother were rival crime lords. | 他继母和母亲都是黑帮老大 |
[14:05] | Oh, and Jane dumped him. | 而且 简甩了他 |
[14:06] | I just have a lot going on. | 我最近面对的事情太多了 |
[14:08] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[14:10] | But all that other stuff, it’s out of your control. | 但其中很多事是你无法掌控的 |
[14:13] | And you’re about to become a father of three. | 而你要成为三个孩子的父亲了 |
[14:16] | So enough with the self-indulgence and grow up. | 所以别再自我放纵了 做个大人 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:23] | – No, you’re right. – Really? | -你说得对 -真的吗 |
[14:26] | Huh, that was easy. | 这么简单 |
[14:28] | So it’s gonna be hard | 这会很困难 |
[14:29] | But not impossible. | 但不是不可能 |
[14:30] | The DA says the first step is establishing | 地方检察官说第一步是要 |
[14:32] | that your material predates Angelique’s. | 证实你的创作早于安吉丽 |
[14:34] | Did you E-mail the chapter to anyone around then, | 你当时有把稿件发给过谁吗 |
[14:36] | so we can, you know, establish your timeline? | 我们可以建立你的时间表 |
[14:39] | Yeah, um, Rafael. | 有 给过拉斐尔 |
[14:44] | Okay, so let’s search your sent e-mails. | 好 我们在你的发件箱里找找 |
[14:51] | 爱你 想你 昨晚真棒 从未有过的感觉 你真美 我爱你 晚饭一起吧 在哪见 你那件衣服 真希望你在 太爱你了 我想你 还不满足 假期计划 | |
[14:58] | We don’t have to do this right now. | 我们不用现在就找吧 |
[14:59] | No, it’s-it’s important. | 不 这很关键 |
[15:03] | Okay, so let’s search your sent e-mails. | 好 我们在你的发件箱里找找 |
[15:06] | You must have sent it to me, right? | 你一定发给过我 对吧 |
[15:07] | Of course I did, because you read every single draft | 当然 因为我写的所有东西的 |
[15:09] | of every single thing I do. | 每一段草稿你都读过 |
[15:14] | 爱你 想你 昨晚真棒 从未有过的感觉 你真美 我爱你 晚饭一起吧 在哪见 你那件衣服 真希望你在 太爱你了 新的故事创意 爱你 还不满足 假期计划 | |
[15:16] | Yep, there’s my story. | 找到我的故事了 |
[15:17] | Team Cordero-Villanueva for the win! | 科尔德罗-维兰纽瓦队获胜 |
[15:22] | Look, at least you found the E-mail. | 至少你找到邮件了 |
[15:23] | Okay, shh, shh. | 好吧 别说话 |
[15:26] | Hi, dear Alison. | 你好 艾莉森 |
[15:27] | Yes, it’s Olivia, Angelique Harper’s assistant. | 我是奥利维亚 安吉丽·哈珀的助手 |
[15:29] | We met in the city during the holidays. | 我们假期时候在市里见过 |
[15:30] | Anyway, um, I’m doing some bookkeeping, | 我在记账 |
[15:32] | and I wanted to know if you know what fiscal quarter, | 你知不知道安吉丽《儿子的革命》的第一稿 |
[15:35] | 在哪个会计季度 | |
[15:39] | Me? | 我吗 |
[15:40] | Olivia… Pope…erson. | 奥利维亚…庞普…尔森 |
[15:43] | What? | 什么 |
[15:43] | Oh, you know what, I can’t hear you! | 不好意思 听不清 |
[15:45] | Yeah, I-I think I’m just, like, under a tunnel, | 我这里好像正好是隧道 |
[15:47] | so I’ll just call you back! | 我会再打给你的 |
[15:48] | Okay, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[15:50] | That was a horrible idea. | 这主意不怎么样 |
[15:53] | – Mom. – You got to see this. | -妈妈 -你得看看这个 |
[15:55] | What? | 什么 |
[15:57] | I was checking my e-mails, I swear. | 我在查看我的邮件 我发誓 |
[15:58] | I didn’t mean to see it, but there’s this chat | 我不是故意的 但是这里有个聊天记录 |
[16:00] | – between mom and some guy. – Oh, mom, don’t look at those. | -是外婆和某人的 -妈妈 别看这个 |
[16:04] | – Come on, she was using my computer. – Too late. Too late. | -拜托 她用的是我的电脑 -太晚啦 |
[16:06] | “My glorious Alba, how I long to see you, to touch you, | “我美丽的阿尔芭 多久没见到你 |
[16:08] | – to kiss you…” – Okay, enough, mom. | -“抚摸你 亲吻你了” -好了 够了 妈妈 |
[16:10] | “…like I did in 1972 when we made love”? | “就像我们1972年那次做爱一样” |
[16:15] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[16:17] | She had sex. | 她和人上过床 |
[16:20] | With a guy who wasn’t dad? | 而且那个人不是我爸爸 |
[16:24] | Wait, why aren’t you freaking out? | 你怎么一点都不惊讶 |
[16:27] | Did you know? | 你之前就知道吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah, but she just told me it happened. | 是的 但她只是说这事发生过 |
[16:30] | She’s really embarrassed, so don’t say anything. | 她真的很尴尬 所以什么也别说 |
[16:33] | Mom, I’m serious. | 妈妈 我认真的 |
[16:34] | What a hypocrite. | 简直是个伪君子 |
[16:36] | Let it go. | 就让这事过去吧 |
[16:38] | Says the girl who just impersonated angelique Harper’s assistant. | 刚冒充了安吉丽助手的人竟敢教训我 |
[16:41] | – What? – Why don’t you let that go? | -什么 -你怎么不让那事过去呢 |
[16:42] | That’s different. | 这不一样 |
[16:46] | Oh, uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:47] | We were actually just, um… | 我们只是 |
[16:49] | discussing one of Angelique’s passages from her book. | 在讨论安吉丽书里的一些片段 |
[16:52] | And the fact that you had sex | 以及你结婚前 |
[16:53] | – before you were married! – Seriously?! | -就和别人上过床这事 -不是吧你 |
[16:57] | No. No, she read the messages from Pablo. | 没有 没有 她看到了巴勃罗的消息 |
[17:00] | You lied to me this whole time? | 这么长时间以来你一直在对我说谎吗 |
[17:13] | Oh, my god, are you serious? | 我的天 你认真的吗 |
[17:15] | You’re such a hypocrite. | 你真的是个彻底的伪君子 |
[17:27] | I did not sleep around, ma! | 我没有滥交 妈妈 |
[17:29] | Do not make me feel like a slut! | 别让我觉得我像个荡妇 |
[17:32] | You are! | 你就是 |
[17:34] | Like you always have! | 你一直如此 |
[17:35] | And I am not! | 而我不是你说的那样 |
[17:36] | I am just a normal woman who enjoys having sex. | 我只是个享受性爱的正常女人 |
[17:40] | And you have made me feel like crap about it my entire life! | 而你让我在整个人生中对此感到羞耻 |
[17:45] | And that’s why I’m so pissed. | 这才是我生气的原因 |
[17:58] | She’s right, abuela. | 她是对的 外婆 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna go make sure that she’s okay. | 我要去看看她怎么样了 |
[18:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I just… | 还好 我只是 |
[18:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:29] | It just came out. | 情绪爆发了吧 |
[18:32] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[18:38] | Your dad’s tweeting again. | 你爸爸又发推了 |
[18:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:43] | 享受生活 你们快看宝拉 我度假她接电话 | |
[18:49] | Talk about a staycation. | 来说说这边的居家假期 |
[18:50] | Okay, last photo, | 好了 最后一张 |
[18:53] | and you’ll tweet that you’re so sad | 之后你要发推说你很难过 |
[18:55] | that the trip is nearly over. | 旅程即将结束了 |
[18:58] | Perfection. | 太完美了 |
[19:01] | Well, that’s easy. | 这很容易 |
[19:03] | I am sad. | 我的确很难过 |
[19:05] | Because this time has been so special. | 因为这段时间太特殊了 |
[19:06] | That’s one way to put it. | 这是一种表达方式 |
[19:08] | And now we must return to reality, | 现在我们必须得回到现实了 |
[19:10] | as the couple we are. | 以情侣的形式 |
[19:12] | If you return. | 如果你回去的话 |
[19:13] | We’re at the part of the story that I love so much. | 我们就会像我最喜欢的那一段故事那样 |
[19:34] | And that’s how I feel. | 这就是我的感觉 |
[19:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:38] | – But, see, I don’t believe you. – What? | -听着 我可不相信你 -什么 |
[19:40] | It doesn’t feel the same, like you love me like that. | 感觉不同 你没有那么爱我 |
[19:43] | – But I do. – Don’t lie to me! | -但我爱你啊 -别对我撒谎 |
[19:45] | Okay, fine, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[19:47] | We’re not at the part of the story where I’m in love yet. | 我们还没到已经相爱的那个阶段 |
[19:50] | We’re in the part of the story | 我们还在埃斯特拉 |
[19:51] | where Estela realizes there’s something holding her back. | 意识到有东西牵绊着她的阶段 |
[19:57] | You have alienated me from Jane. | 你让我和简疏远了 |
[20:00] | She still thinks I’m angry with her. | 她还认为我在生她的气 |
[20:02] | And you won’t let me put her mind at ease. | 而你不让我安抚她 |
[20:04] | Bravo, Rogelio! | 太棒了 罗格里奥 |
[20:06] | Daniel Day-lewis would be proud! | 丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯会为此骄傲的 |
[20:08] | Look, I understand family. | 我理解家庭 |
[20:13] | I miss my mother every day. | 我每天都想念我妈妈 |
[20:16] | Sometimes I wish I hadn’t killed her. | 有时真希望我当时没有杀了她 |
[20:21] | As a gesture, to improve our relationship, let’s reply. | 作为改善关系的一步 回复她吧 |
[20:24] | – Good. – I’ll type! | -好啊 -我来打字 |
[20:26] | What do you want to say? | 你想说什么 |
[20:30] | “Dear Jane. | “亲爱的简 |
[20:32] | I’m sorry I haven’t reached out. | “很抱歉我没有及时回复 |
[20:34] | It’s just that I’m having a wonderful vacation…” | “因为我在过着一个美妙的假期” |
[20:39] | …and service has been spotty. | “信号不太稳定 |
[20:42] | But you don’t have to apologize. | “但是你不必道歉 |
[20:45] | It’s fine. | “没事的 |
[20:47] | I love you. | “我爱你 |
[20:50] | And tell your mom, ‘besos.'” | “告诉你妈妈 ‘吻你'” |
[20:53] | Hmm. Something tells me a besos | 我猜在这种情况下 |
[20:54] | is not just a besos, in this case. | 亲亲不止是亲亲这么简单 |
[20:56] | And then I usually add four happy-face-heart-eye emojis. | 然后我通常会加上四个笑脸痴迷眼的表情 |
[21:03] | “Besos”? | 亲亲 |
[21:04] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[21:06] | What do you mean? | 你还不明白吗 |
[21:07] | It’s a sweet message finally. | 他终于发了条甜蜜的短信了 |
[21:08] | It’s not sweet at all. | 一点也不甜蜜 |
[21:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:11] | Yes, why? What is it, Xo? | 是啊 为什么呢 怎么了 希尔 |
[21:13] | He used to end his texts to me with “Besos” | 他经常在短信结尾加上亲亲 |
[21:15] | until I made him stop. | 直到我叫他别再这样 |
[21:17] | You respond to your creepy twitter stalkers | 连那些恐怖的推特跟踪狂你都回复 |
[21:20] | and tell them, “Besos”? | 还跟他们说亲亲 |
[21:22] | Each and every fan is a gift, Xiomara. | 每一位粉丝都是天赐的礼物 希尔玛拉 |
[21:25] | Yeah, but you say the same thing to me. | 没错 但你也这么对我说过 |
[21:28] | I don’t want to be lumped in | 我不想和那些 |
[21:29] | with thousands of other stalker fans. | 成千上万的跟踪狂粉归为一类 |
[21:31] | Millions. | 数百万 |
[21:32] | And you’re right, I will never text “Besos” to you again. | 你说得对 我再也不会给你发亲亲了 |
[21:36] | You’re too special to me. | 你对我来说太特别了 |
[21:41] | And now he texts it to me? | 可是他现在给我发亲亲 |
[21:43] | What am I supposed to think? | 这让我该怎么想 |
[21:44] | “Besos” equals “Creepy stalker.” | 亲亲等于恐怖的跟踪狂 |
[21:46] | He’s obviously being passive-aggressive. | 显然 他在搞消极对抗 |
[21:50] | I’m not special anymore. | 我再也不特别了 |
[21:51] | No, that’s not it! | 不 不是这样的 |
[21:53] | Anyway, I should just stop obsessing about this. | 反正 我也不该别再沉迷于这段感情 |
[21:56] | I should just let it go, right? | 我应该放手了 是吧 |
[21:57] | No! Don’t let it go! | 不 别放手 |
[21:59] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[22:00] | But I am gonna write him back, okay? | 但是我要回复他 好吗 |
[22:02] | You should. Absolutely. | 你绝对应该回他 |
[22:07] | “I really do feel terrible that I didn’t come to the Tiago premiere. | 真的很抱歉 我没出席《蒂亚戈》首映式 |
[22:10] | I should have been there, | 我本该去参加的 |
[22:11] | but you have to know how important you are to me, | 但是你必须要知道 你对我来说有多么重要 |
[22:13] | and I miss you and love you, | 我想你 爱你 |
[22:15] | and as soon as you come back from vacation, | 等你假期结束回来 |
[22:18] | I want to see you.” | 我要马上见你 |
[22:21] | You’re lucky to have her. | 你很幸运能拥有她 |
[22:22] | I really am. | 我真的很幸运 |
[22:24] | And I look forward to you two | 我很期待你们俩 |
[22:26] | getting to know each other better. | 能更进一步地互相了解 |
[22:29] | All right, let’s give you your sleeping pill. | 好了 该吃安眠药了 |
[22:33] | I’m telling you, he was out of it. | 我跟你说 他当时失魂落魄的 |
[22:35] | Like, a sloppy drunk mess. | 似乎喝得烂醉 |
[22:36] | At first I wasn’t sure it was Rafael, but it was him. | 起初我不确定是拉斐尔 但的确是他 |
[22:42] | You positive about that? | 你确定吗 |
[22:44] | Talk or you’re fired. | 快说 不然就炒了你 |
[22:46] | It takes four texts and three phone calls for you to pick up? | 要发四条短信 打三通电话 你才肯接吗 |
[22:49] | I was almost asleep. | 我都快睡着了 |
[22:50] | You almost woke up Mateo. | 你差点吵醒马特奥 |
[22:52] | Well, this is important. | 这件事很重要 |
[22:53] | Something’s up with Rafael. | 拉斐尔不太对劲 |
[22:56] | Petra, that’s not my responsibility. | 佩特拉 这不是我的义务 |
[22:57] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[22:58] | This is Mateo’s father. | 他是马特奥的父亲 |
[22:59] | – I know. – And I’m worried. | -我知道 -我很担心 |
[23:01] | He’s been neglecting work lately, | 他最近一直疏于工作 |
[23:03] | and he’s been drinking a lot. | 不停地酗酒 |
[23:05] | Our server saw him wasted at the Fontainebleau today. | 我们的服务员看到他今天在枫丹白露酒店喝醉酒 |
[23:07] | He told me he was with Mateo. Was he? | 他跟我说他当时和马特奥在一起 是吗 |
[23:09] | – No. – I tried to talk to him, but I guess I didn’t get through. | -不 -我想跟他联系 但是没通 |
[23:12] | And… he listens to you. | 而且他听你的话 |
[23:16] | Please? | 拜托你 |
[23:17] | Jane. | 简 |
[23:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:24] | I’ll call you back, okay? | 我一会回你电话 |
[23:25] | But I… I’ll call you back. | 我会回你电话的 |
[23:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:33] | That was Petra. | 佩特拉打来 |
[23:34] | She’s worried about Rafael. | 她担心拉斐尔 |
[23:36] | He’s been off lately | 他最近状态不太好 |
[23:37] | and was totally wasted today at the Fontainebleau. | 而且今天在枫丹白露酒店喝得酩酊大醉 |
[23:41] | Look, I’m sorry to bring him up, | 很抱歉提起他 |
[23:42] | It’s… it’s just, I’m… I’m worried, too. | 只是…我也很担心他 |
[23:45] | – It… it’s not what you think it is. – What? | -不是你想的那样 -什么 |
[23:51] | Rafael was there today because he’s working with the police. | 拉斐尔今天在那里 是因为他在协助警方 |
[23:54] | Let me fill you in. | 让我给你们解释一下 |
[23:55] | Remember this? | 还记得这里吗 |
[23:57] | I just have a lot going on. | 只是最近发生了很多事 |
[23:58] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:01] | But all that other stuff, it’s out of your control. | 但其他的事你无法控制 |
[24:03] | Rafael realized it wasn’t in fact all out of his control. | 拉斐尔意识到并不是所有的事 他都无法控制 |
[24:06] | There was one thing he could do. | 有一件事他能做 |
[24:08] | I want to help you find my mother. | 我想帮你找到我母亲 |
[24:12] | You guys are working together. | 你们一直在合作 |
[24:14] | Yes, but, look, that’s obviously privileged. | 是的 但他显然有特殊任务 |
[24:18] | I didn’t want you to go chasing after him. | 我不想你去找他 |
[24:22] | I wasn’t gonna go chasing after him. | 我并没有打算去找他 |
[24:25] | Didn’t mean it like that. | 我说的不是这意思 |
[24:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:30] | Or maybe I did. | 或许我是 |
[24:32] | I’m sorry. I’m… I’m just trying to be honest. | 抱歉 我只是想说实话 |
[24:36] | Seeing those e-mails between you two, | 看到你们俩互发的邮件 |
[24:39] | it really bothered me. | 真的很困扰我 |
[24:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:44] | You were in love with him. | 你们曾经爱过 |
[24:47] | And I knew that. | 这我也知道 |
[24:48] | But seeing them… | 但是看到那些邮件 |
[24:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:55] | It brought me back to that night. | 让我回想起了那晚 |
[24:57] | I can’t be with you. | 我不能和你在一起 |
[24:59] | I’m so sorry, Michael. | 对不起 迈克尔 |
[25:04] | I keep telling myself it won’t happen again, | 我一直告诉自己 这种事不会再发生 |
[25:07] | but… you know. | 但是你知道 |
[25:10] | Trust me, I wish I could go back and make a different choice. | 相信我 但愿我能回到过去 重新选过 |
[25:32] | And you don’t have, like, a boat sale coming up? | 你们没有那种小船租赁的促销活动吗 |
[25:37] | No. Got it. | 不 懂了 |
[25:38] | Okay, let’s pull the trigger. | 好的 就这么定了 |
[25:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:43] | $400 for a boat rental? | 租一艘船要四百块 |
[25:45] | It’s worth it. | 值得的 |
[25:46] | Michael keeps going back to that moment, | 迈克尔一直不断地回想起那一刻 |
[25:48] | so I want to redo it. | 所以我想重新来一次 |
[25:50] | Make a new memory for us. | 给我们制造一些新的回忆 |
[25:51] | The way it should have happened. | 按照原本应该发生的方式来 |
[25:55] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[25:56] | Look, I need your help. Don’t worry, | 我需要你的帮忙 别担心 |
[25:58] | It’s not about Rafael. Well, it is, but only peripherally. | 跟拉斐尔无关 其实有 只是沾点边 |
[26:00] | – He just canceled on me. – Hi, Petra. | -他取消了我们的约会 -你好 佩特拉 |
[26:04] | Hello Xiomara. | 你好啊 希尔玛拉 |
[26:06] | Cute shorts. | 短裤很可爱 |
[26:07] | Thank you. Your hair is nice. | 谢谢 你的发型很好看 |
[26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:11] | Anyway, Rafael… was supposed to take me to my birthing class | 总之 拉斐尔本要陪我去上孕期指导课 |
[26:14] | a class he insisted on signing me up for. | 原本还是他强制替我报名的 |
[26:17] | I don’t want to go alone and sit there | 但我不想坐在那里 |
[26:18] | with all those smug judgy moms staring at me. | 面对那些爱挑刺儿的孕妇的目光 |
[26:23] | Okay, so… are you here to ask me if I’ll go with you? | 所以 你是来问我要不要陪你去的吗 |
[26:27] | Would you? I don’t want to go alone. | 你愿意吗 我不想一个人去 |
[26:31] | Can you watch Mateo? | 你能帮忙照看下马特奥吗 |
[26:34] | Okay, let’s do it. | 那好 我们走吧 |
[26:36] | You sure you don’t want me to drive? | 你确定不用我来开车吗 |
[26:37] | Nope. Have to keep control of the car. | 不用 我得控制好自己的驾驶 |
[26:39] | ‘use we’re not going to birthing class, | 因为我们不去上孕期指导课了 |
[26:41] | we’re going to confront Rafael. | 我们要去和拉斐尔对峙 |
[26:43] | What? | 你说什么 |
[26:44] | Sorry, I had to get you into the car. | 抱歉 我不得不把你骗上车 |
[26:46] | I tracked him down using find my phone. He’s at the W. | 我用”寻找我的手机”定位了他的地点 在W餐厅 |
[26:48] | Yeah, probably meeting, like, a work contact for happy hour. | 有可能正在和生意伙伴共度美好时光 |
[26:50] | Or a person of interest | 也有可能为了配合警察 |
[26:51] | for the police for happy hour. | 正和嫌疑犯共度美好时光 |
[26:52] | Oh, my god! Stop being so naive, Jane! | 天哪 简 你能不能别这么天真了 |
[26:54] | This is serious! Look, he listens to you, | 我是认真的 他只听你的话 |
[26:57] | so we’re going to confront him together. | 所以我们要一同和他对峙 |
[26:59] | Do something, Jane! | 简 做点什么啊 |
[27:00] | Or Petra’s gonna blow this investigation wide open! | 不然佩特拉就会把警方的调查公之于众 |
[27:03] | Freeze! Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[27:05] | Wow, that generic drugstore tan-in-a-box | 伙计 看来一般的喷雾晒肤 |
[27:07] | isn’t doing you any favors, buddy. | 对你并没有什么卵用 |
[27:11] | Bless you, Lola– | 上帝保佑你 萝拉 |
[27:12] | I feel so much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[27:14] | You’re so thoughtful. | 你考虑得真周到 |
[27:24] | Tell me, when we emerge as a couple, | 你说 当我们以情侣身份出现时 |
[27:27] | do you prefer… | 你更喜欢 |
[27:28] | Rola… | 我叫你萝拉 |
[27:29] | or Logelio? | 还是萝格里奥 |
[27:38] | Let’s think about it tonight. | 等我们今晚共进特别的晚餐之后 |
[27:39] | After a special dinner. | 再讨论这件事吧 |
[27:41] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[27:43] | And it’s special… Why, exactly? | 但是为什么是特殊的晚餐 |
[27:47] | Because there’s a full moon. | 因为今晚是满月日 |
[27:49] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[27:50] | Cesar and Estela | 塞萨尔和埃斯特拉 |
[27:51] | ate dinner and then they finally made love… | 在共进晚餐之后 |
[27:55] | in the light of the full moon. | 在月光下做爱了 |
[27:58] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[27:59] | Rafael’s working with the police? | 拉斐尔和警察合作 |
[28:01] | Well, you could’ve told me this an hour ago. | 你本可以一个小时前就告诉我真相的 |
[28:03] | Have you got any idea how hard it is | 你难道不知道对于一个孕妇来说 |
[28:04] | – to drive this pregnant? – Seriously? | -开车有多难吗 -你说什么 |
[28:06] | You practically kidnapped me! | 你刚才还直接绑架了我呢 |
[28:08] | Whatever. Let’s go. | 不管了 我们走吧 |
[28:09] | Join me in welcoming | 和我一起欢迎 |
[28:10] | best-selling romance novelist | 畅销浪漫小说家 |
[28:12] | – Angelique Harper. – Ugh! | -安吉丽·哈珀的到来吧 -天哪 |
[28:14] | What? I thought you loved her. | 怎么了 我以为你很喜欢她 |
[28:17] | Didn’t… Rafael, | 拉斐尔不是 |
[28:18] | like, propose or something during a reading? | 在她的读书会上和你求婚了吗 |
[28:20] | Yeah. But after, | 没错 但是那之后 |
[28:23] | well… | 怎么说呢 |
[28:26] | I went to her room with my chapter, | 我拿着我写的一章小说去了她房间 |
[28:27] | she mistook me for a masseuse, | 她把我错当成了按摩师 |
[28:29] | I gave her a 90-minute massage, and then I gave her my chapter, | 我给她做了九十分钟的按摩后 给了她我的小说 |
[28:31] | and then she stole my idea. | 然后她就窃取了我的想法 |
[28:35] | You gave her a massage? | 你还给她做按摩了 |
[28:36] | Did you not hear me? She stole my idea. | 你没听见我说话吗 她窃取了我的想法 |
[28:39] | She did. | 真的 |
[28:40] | It’s always so interesting to hear what inspires an artist. | 知道一个艺术家的灵感来源总是很有趣的 |
[28:43] | How did revolution of the son come about? | 你的灵感来源于哪呢 |
[28:45] | You know, it’s funny. I was getting a massage, | 说来有意思 当时我正在做按摩 |
[28:48] | and I was… so relaxed, | 整个人都很放松 |
[28:51] | the idea just sprang from my head fully formed. | 于是灵感就从脑中喷薄而出 |
[28:54] | Not unlike Athena, | 这和宙斯从脑袋里生出女儿雅典娜 |
[28:55] | – from the head of Zeus. – Oh, my god, | -没有什么不同 -我的天哪 |
[28:56] | she stole your idea! | 她真的偷了你的文章 |
[28:57] | I told you! | 我告诉过你了 |
[29:00] | I’m just trying to let it go. | 我只是正在试着放下这件事 |
[29:01] | Let it go? What is wrong with you? | 放下 你在开什么玩笑 |
[29:03] | No, we can’t let her get away with this. | 不 我们不会就这样放手的 |
[29:06] | Where’s that book signing? We’re gonna get her to admit it. | 新书签售会在哪里 我们要逼她承认 |
[29:08] | You want to help me? | 你居然想帮助我 |
[29:10] | Okay, don’t make it into a thing, all right? | 别小题大做了 |
[29:12] | I’m overdue with twins and looking to yell at someone. | 我怀着一对双胞胎 正需要找人撒气 |
[29:19] | – This could take hours. – All right. | -可能要等好久 -好吧 |
[29:21] | Excuse me, pardon me. Hi. I’m sorry, I’m pregnant. | 不好意思借过一下 抱歉我怀孕了 |
[29:23] | Do you mind if I just kind of squeeze through? | 你介意让一让吗 |
[29:25] | I really appreciate it. Excuse me, pardon me. Could I… | 非常感谢 抱歉 我能不能 |
[29:27] | No. Oh. | 不是吧 |
[29:31] | Yeah, never mind. We’ll wait. | 算了 没事 我们继续等好了 |
[29:32] | You need some prep time, anyway. | 总之 你需要准备一下 |
[29:34] | So, what are you gonna say to Angelique? | 你打算对安吉丽说什么 |
[29:35] | Trust me, I’ve been rehearsing this. | 相信我 我有私下练习过 |
[29:36] | I’m gonna say, “Do you remember me? | 我会说 你还记得我吗 |
[29:38] | You stole my idea. I left a chapter with you.” | 我给你看了我的小说 你却偷了我的文章 |
[29:40] | And I threw it away– I don’t accept unsolicited materials. | 然后我就把小说扔了 我不接受不请自来的稿件 |
[29:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:44] | Toughening you up. | 让你强硬些 |
[29:45] | I’m sure any similarity was coincidental. | 我确信任何相似之处都是巧合 |
[29:47] | Coincidental? It’s the same idea. | 什么巧合 是完全一模一样好吗 |
[29:48] | Security, take her away. | 保安 把这个人带走 |
[29:50] | Okay, stop. Enough. You made your point. | 够了 你说得很明确了 |
[29:51] | What do you suggest I say? | 那你建议我说什么 |
[29:54] | I have a confession. | 我想向你坦白 |
[29:59] | A confession? | 坦白 |
[30:01] | So early in the day? | 这么早就要坦白 |
[30:04] | Well, it must be the tequila. | 一定是因为龙舌兰酒的原因 |
[30:10] | It wasn’t totally random… | 我们的见面 |
[30:13] | our meeting. | 并不是随意安排的 |
[30:15] | I’m trying to find my brother. | 我正试着找到我的哥哥 |
[30:18] | His name’s Derek. | 他的名字是德里克 |
[30:19] | What? Hold on. Wait, wait. | 你说什么 等等 |
[30:22] | Look, I just need to talk to him, okay? | 听着 我只需要和他谈谈 |
[30:23] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[30:24] | Stay away from me. All of you. | 你们这群人离我远点 |
[30:28] | Hi, Angelique. I’m here because the plot of your book | 安吉丽 我来这里是因为你新书的情节 |
[30:31] | was stolen from a chapter that I gave you, | 剽窃了我给你的章节 |
[30:33] | and I’ve had a committee of independent authors | 我身后的独立作者委员会审核了我俩的书 |
[30:35] | review the works side by side, and my legal team seems to think | 我的律师团队也认为 |
[30:38] | I have a pretty strong case. | 我有充足的证据证明你抄袭 |
[30:40] | So I’m here to tell you | 所以我来这里是告诉你 |
[30:41] | that a formal complaint is forthcoming. | 我会正式起诉你 |
[30:44] | All right. Better. | 很好 比刚才好多了 |
[30:45] | – Yeah, right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[30:46] | But you need to drop your voice another octave. | 你得把音调再降八度 |
[30:48] | And never lose eye contact. | 而且要一直保持眼神接触 |
[30:49] | Calm. | 从容不迫 |
[30:50] | Quiet. | 悄无声息 |
[30:52] | It’s always much scarier. | 通常这样更吓人一点 |
[30:54] | It really is. | 还真的是 |
[30:55] | – Got it. On it. – Good. | -懂了 马上照办 -很好 |
[30:57] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[30:59] | Oh, my god. Oh! | 天呐 |
[31:02] | Sorry. I feel like I’m peeing my pants. | 抱歉 我好像尿裤子了 |
[31:05] | – The babies must be right on my bladder. – Really? | -两个宝宝肯定压到我的膀胱了 -真的吗 |
[31:07] | Are you sure that your water just didn’t break? | 你确定那不是你的羊水吗 |
[31:09] | What? I don’t know. You’re the one who had a baby. | 什么 我也不清楚 你才是生过孩子的人啊 |
[31:11] | My water didn’t break. It’s-it’s rare, actually. | 我的羊水没有破 那还蛮罕见的 |
[31:13] | That’s true. My sister’s did. | 是真的 我妹妹也是这样 |
[31:15] | It’s not a big splash like they show on tv. | 并不像电视上演的那样一大摊水 |
[31:17] | Does it feel like you’re peeing? | 感觉像是在尿尿吗 |
[31:18] | Yep. Just feels like you’re peeing. | 是啊 就像尿尿一样 |
[31:19] | Oh, my god, I feel like I’m peeing! | 天啊 我感觉在尿尿 |
[31:20] | Okay, all right, stay calm. We’re gonna go to the hospital. | 好 没事的 保持冷静 我们这就去医院 |
[31:22] | You’re up, miss. Oh… | 到你了 小姐 |
[31:24] | Go. I’m calling an uber. | 快去 我来叫车 |
[31:26] | I’d be lying if I said Jane didn’t briefly consider it. | 如果我说简没进行短暂的挣扎那我就是在骗人 |
[31:30] | No, no, come on, come on. | 不了 快跟我来 |
[31:31] | Step aside, people, she’s having a baby! | 大家请让一下 她要生了 |
[31:33] | Two babies! | 一次生两个 |
[31:34] | Oh, boy! | 天呐 |
[31:35] | Looks like we’re doing this again! | 看来我们要再次见证孩子出生了 |
[31:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[31:40] | Michael’s getting him, Rafael’s gonna be here. | 迈克尔去接他了 拉斐尔很快就到了 |
[31:42] | No, not Rafael, the doctor with the drugs, I need the drugs. | 我没说拉斐尔 是药剂师 我需要麻醉 |
[31:45] | Oh, good. Uh, she is ready for her epidural. | 刚好 她准备好接受连续硬膜外麻醉了 |
[31:47] | – So, here’s the thing. You can’t have one, Petra. – What? | -是这样的 你不能接受麻醉 佩特拉 -什么 |
[31:50] | Your blood tests indicate that your platelet levels | 验血结果显示血小板指数过低 |
[31:52] | are too low, I’s too risky, | 麻醉风险太大 |
[31:54] | You could bleed too much. | 你有可能失血过多 |
[31:56] | Any wiggle room there? | 就不能变通一下吗 |
[31:58] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[31:59] | Look, if there’s a 50% chance I won’t die, | 只要有百分之五十的存活率 |
[32:01] | I’d like to go for it. | 我就接受麻醉 |
[32:02] | – She’s kidding. – No, I’m not kidding. | -她是在开玩笑 -我没开玩笑 |
[32:03] | Petra, you can do this. She can do this. | 佩特拉 你可以的 她可以不接受麻醉的 |
[32:06] | Hurry! | 快动一动啊 |
[32:08] | Multi-car accident up ahead, | 前面出了连环车祸 |
[32:09] | Fire, the works. | 起火了 正在灭火 |
[32:11] | The highway’s down to one lane. | 整条高速公路只剩一个车道可行 |
[32:24] | Oh, no, it’s coming back. | 不 要缩回去了 |
[32:28] | Okay, breathe. Breathe… | 没事 深呼吸 深呼吸… |
[32:30] | Oh, shut up, that’s not working! | 闭嘴 那没用 |
[32:32] | Is it me or is labor making Petra meaner? | 是因为我还是因为分娩让佩特拉更刻薄了 |
[32:34] | Don’t clench, you gotta let go. | 别缩紧啊 放轻松 |
[32:35] | Distract me! | 快分散我的注意力 |
[32:37] | – Um, okay… – Quick! | -好吧… -快点 |
[32:39] | Michael and I are having issues. | 迈克尔和我之间出问题了 |
[32:41] | Did you ever see that movie Sliding Doors? | 你有看过《双面情人》这部电影吗 |
[32:42] | Hated it. | 难看死了 |
[32:43] | Anyway, I just keep thinking about how I screwed things up | 不管怎么说 我一直觉得自己把事情搞砸了 |
[32:46] | and how I wish I could just take it back. | 希望能回到过去 |
[32:47] | – That’s so stupid. – What? | -这想法真是蠢毙了 -什么 |
[32:50] | Well, clearly things weren’t that great, | 很明显你们之前过得也没多好 |
[32:51] | or you wouldn’t have broken up. | 不然你们也不会分手 |
[32:55] | Let the past go… | 别再揪着过去不放了… |
[32:57] | Says the woman who artificially inseminated herself | 这居然是从一个偷前男友精子给自己受精的女人 |
[32:59] | with her ex’s sperm. | 嘴里说出来的 |
[33:01] | Trust me, I’m regretting that now. | 信我 我正后悔着呢 |
[33:09] | Also full of regrets? | 同样后悔的还有 |
[34:07] | Thanks, ma. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[34:09] | Here’s how you can make it up to me. | 你可以这样补偿我 |
[34:14] | You can tell me about Pablo. | 跟我说说有关巴勃罗的事情 |
[34:16] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[34:18] | I want details. | 我需要细节 |
[34:21] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样子 |
[34:32] | “Sexy, strong, | “性感 强壮 |
[34:33] | like the man she knew all those years ago, | 正如那个多年前在战场上 |
[34:35] | out on the battlefield.” | 所认识的男人” |
[34:38] | Keep reading! | 继续念 |
[34:40] | “She-she couldn’t be sure it was him, but it was. | “她没法确定那就是他 但他就是那个人 |
[34:42] | They spoke. | 他们聊了起来 |
[34:43] | “‘Oh!’ her father said. | “‘噢’ 她爸爸说道 |
[34:46] | The pain was unbearable. It was the kind of pain | 这是难以忍受的痛楚 那是能把她 |
[34:49] | that tore through her.” | 撕成两半的痛楚” |
[34:51] | Breathe, Petra, | 深呼吸 佩特拉 |
[34:53] | breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[34:55] | “It was him. He looked at her | “是他 他望着她 |
[34:57] | and her breath caught, just like always…” | 她的呼吸如以往一样平缓了下来 |
[34:59] | And a funny thing happened as she read from her novel: | 小说读着读着 一件有趣的事情发生了 |
[35:02] | Jane realized her book and Angelique’s | 简发现她的小说和安吉丽的 |
[35:04] | weren’t actually that similar. | 并不相似 |
[35:07] | Well, except for the cross-dressing premise, | 除了换装这个设定 |
[35:09] | but, really, Jane had ripped that off of Twelfth Night. | 但说真的 简也是学《第十二夜》的 |
[35:11] | And Shakespeare had based his on some Italian play and… | 莎士比亚早在意大利的戏剧里就有了这样的设定 |
[35:15] | What’s wrong with you? Keep reading! | 你发什么呆啊 继续念 |
[35:16] | “Mauricio’s skin was glistening a little. Sweaty.” | “马瑞茨奥的皮肤闪耀着微光 大汗淋漓” |
[35:19] | Looks like you finished dinner. | 看来你吃完晚餐了 |
[35:22] | Do they really make love right after? | 他们吃完饭以后真的有做爱吗 |
[35:23] | Because I get a little bloaty after dinner. | 因为我觉得吃完有点胀啊 |
[35:26] | To true love. | 为真爱干杯 |
[35:28] | And all the different ways it grabs you. | 为所有引起你性趣的方法干杯 |
[35:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:35] | Get ready. | 准备好了 |
[35:39] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:40] | Just got a little tired. | 就是有点累 |
[35:42] | Let’s cuddle up then. Here, lay down. | 那就让我抱着你吧 来 靠过来吧 |
[35:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:46] | – Just for a minute. – All right. | -就抱一下下 -好 |
[35:49] | Okay, so here’s what happened. | 好吧 以下是事情的经过 |
[35:51] | Remember this? | 记得这一幕吗 |
[35:52] | Let’s give you your sleeping pill. | 来吃安眠药吧 |
[36:00] | Rogelio considers | 罗格里奥觉得 |
[36:01] | his oily t-zone to be his one facial flaw. | 他那多油的T字区不够好看 |
[36:04] | And so he had the costumer of Tiago | 于是他让圣地亚哥的服装设计师 |
[36:06] | sew a special pocket in his underwear | 特别的口袋 |
[36:06] | sew a special pocket in his underwear where he could stash | 在他的内裤上缝了一个 |
[36:08] | where he could stash a secret supply of pressed powder. | 用来偷偷地藏一块粉饼 |
[36:11] | A little powder panty pocket. | 一个贴身粉饼口袋 |
[36:13] | And he stored the pill in there. | 他把药藏在了里面 |
[36:17] | And from there, he slipped it into her drink. | 然后 他把药放进了酒里 |
[36:22] | Hurry, Rogelio. | 快点 罗格里奥 |
[36:23] | Just find the keys and get out of there! | 赶快找到钥匙 离开那里 |
[36:27] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[36:28] | I’m gonna need you to push. | 我要你使劲用力 |
[36:30] | Where’s Rafael? | 拉斐尔在哪 |
[36:31] | Uh, he’s hurrying. | 他快到了 |
[36:33] | I’m not gonna make it, am I? | 我赶不上了 是不是 |
[36:35] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕是的 |
[36:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:45] | Come on, Petra, push. | 加油 佩特拉 用力 |
[36:47] | I can’t. I can’t anymore. | 不行 我不行了 |
[36:49] | And so jane said the words her grandmother said to her mother | 于是简说出了她外婆曾对她母亲说过的话 |
[36:52] | and her mother said to her… | 她母亲也对她这样说过 |
[36:54] | Five minutes of pain for a lifetime of happiness. | 五分钟的痛苦换来的是一生的幸福 |
[37:05] | It’s time, Petra. Push again. | 是时候了 再用力一次 |
[37:06] | No, I’m done. I can’t. | 不 我不行了 我没力气了 |
[37:07] | I’m gonna need you to push. | 我需要你再用力一次 |
[37:08] | – No, I can’t. – Are you serious? | -不 我不行 -你是认真的吗 |
[37:10] | After all that talk in the line | 在书店排队的时候 |
[37:11] | at the bookstore about being tough? | 说的要坚强什么的你都忘了吗 |
[37:15] | Suck it up | 给我忍住 |
[37:16] | and push those babies out. | 用力把宝宝生出来 |
[37:35] | Here she is. A little girl. | 看啊 一个小女孩 |
[37:37] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[37:43] | Oh, okay. | 好了 |
[37:45] | Okay. Ready to go again. | 好了 准备再用力一次 |
[37:49] | Come on. | 加油 |
[38:07] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[38:08] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[38:09] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[38:11] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[38:19] | I’m sorry I called you all those horrible names. | 我很抱歉冲你嚷那些糟糕的名字 |
[38:22] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[38:23] | Oh, I-I did. Trust me. | 我有 相信我 |
[38:25] | It was just in Czech. | 那是捷克语 |
[38:29] | Thank you, though. | 不过 谢谢你 |
[38:31] | Of course. | 没什么 |
[38:33] | Hey, do you want to know their names? | 你想知道她们叫什么吗 |
[38:35] | Rafael and I already decided. | 拉斐尔和我已经想好了 |
[38:37] | Elsa. | 艾莎 |
[38:39] | and Anna. | 还有安娜 |
[38:41] | Wait… | 慢着… |
[38:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:43] | E-elsa and Anna? | 艾莎和安娜 |
[38:44] | Like in Frozen? | 和《冰雪奇缘》里的一样 |
[38:46] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[38:46] | That’s the names of the sisters. | 那是那对姐妹的名字 |
[38:48] | In Frozen. | 《冰雪奇缘》 |
[38:50] | The movie? | 那部电影 |
[38:52] | Well, no one except for you would think of that. | 除了你 没人会想到那个电影的 |
[38:56] | Let it go, Jane. | 随它吧 简 |
[38:58] | Nice names. | 名字不错 |
[39:00] | Just beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[39:01] | Oh, I missed it. | 我错过了 |
[39:03] | I can’t believe I missed it. How are you? | 不敢相信我错过了 你怎么样 |
[39:04] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[39:05] | She was a warrior. | 她可勇敢了 |
[39:07] | Here. | 来 |
[39:08] | That’s Elsa. | 那个是艾莎 |
[39:11] | Hi. Hi, Elsa. | 你好啊 艾莎 |
[39:15] | Hi, Anna. | 你好 安娜 |
[39:18] | Wow. They’re beautiful. | 她们可真漂亮 |
[39:19] | They are, right? It’s not just me? | 对啊 不光是我这么觉得 |
[39:21] | No. | 是的 |
[39:26] | No, they’re perfect. | 她们太完美了 |
[39:28] | They’re so perfect. | 她们完美极了 |
[39:37] | I’m starving. Salt and vinegar. | 我快饿死了 咸酸口味 |
[39:39] | You rock. | 你最棒了 |
[39:40] | Wow. Easy to please. | 你还真好伺候啊 |
[39:42] | And to think, I rented a boat. | 说到这 我租了艘船 |
[39:46] | I wanted to go back and redo the moment when things went wrong, | 我想回到从前 纠正过去的错误 |
[39:50] | when I made the wrong choice. | 我做了错误决定的时候 |
[39:51] | I sh… I shouldn’t have brought that up. | 我不该…提起那件事的 |
[39:52] | No. No, it’s okay. Because, um, | 不 不 没关系 因为 |
[39:55] | I realized… | 我意识到… |
[39:58] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想回到过去 |
[40:00] | I mean, there was a lot of stuff wrong in our relationship. | 我们的关系中有太多错误了 |
[40:04] | I mean, you weren’t being honest about who you were. | 你没有向我展现真实的自己 |
[40:06] | I wasn’t being honest about what I wanted in life. | 我没有老实告诉你我想要的是什么 |
[40:11] | And that’s why we broke up. | 所以我们才分手了 |
[40:13] | Are you breaking up with me now? | 你现在是在和我分手吗 |
[40:16] | Never. No. | 怎么会 没有 |
[40:19] | I’m just saying I don’t want to go back. | 我只是说我不想回到过去了 |
[40:21] | Because we’re better now. | 因为我们现在比过去更好 |
[40:23] | And I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[40:25] | that you are absolutely who I want. | 你就是我想要的那个人 |
[40:29] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去了 |
[40:32] | I’m not either. | 我也是 |
[40:36] | I wasn’t gonna do this here, but, Jane… | 我本来没打算在这求婚的 简… |
[40:38] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[40:39] | Wait, wait. Can I ask? | 等等 能让我先问吗 |
[40:40] | – Okay, get ready. Okay, Jane. Will you… – Yes. Sorry. Yes. | -准备好 简 你… -愿意 抱歉 |
[40:43] | Sorry, sorry, sorry! Will you… Will you marry me? | 抱歉 抱歉 你…你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:45] | – Will you marry me? – Yes! Yes! | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意 我愿意 |
[40:46] | Ah, true love. | 真爱啊 |
[40:48] | The kind Angelique Harper might write about | 安吉丽·哈珀笔下的那种 |
[40:52] | where there’s a romance novel. | 如果这是本浪漫小说的话 |
[40:55] | But, of course, it’s not. | 不过 这当然不是小说 |
[40:57] | I thought you’d be excited. | 我以为你会很高兴的 |
[41:01] | Yep. And he’s coming. | 对啊 他马上到了 |
[41:04] | Xiomara. | 希尔玛拉 |
[41:14] | Ocean view, perfect. | 海景房 没问题 |
[41:16] | And how long will you be staying for? | 您准备住多久呢 |
[41:19] | Not sure. | 还不确定 |
[41:28] | I knew it. You were lying to me. | 我就知道 你一直在骗我 |
[41:30] | Please, Lola. Don’t make me do it. | 求你了 萝拉 别逼我这么做 |
[41:32] | Please stop or I’ll shoot! | 快停下 不然我开枪了 |
[41:37] | You would’ve shot me? | 你竟然对我开枪 |
[41:39] | No. | 没有 |
[41:41] | I knew it was a fake. | 我知道这把枪是假的 |