时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All right, let’s recap this bad boy. | 我们来回顾一下吧 |
[00:02] | Jane and her family were living at the Marbella | 简一家人正住在玛贝拉酒店 |
[00:04] | because their house flooded, | 因为她们家被水淹了 |
[00:06] | but she and Michael had signed the lease for a house of their own, | 但她和迈克尔已经租了新房 |
[00:10] | and they planned to move in after they got married. | 他们打算结婚后就搬进去 |
[00:12] | Meanwhile, Rafael had requested more time with his son. | 与此同时 拉斐尔要求多陪陪儿子 |
[00:15] | I want to be the man most present in Mateo’s life. | 我希望成为马特奥生命中最常出现的男人 |
[00:18] | And speaking of family bonds, | 说到家人情深 |
[00:20] | Rafael’s brother, Derek, was back in town, | 拉斐尔的弟弟德里克回来了 |
[00:23] | and at first, Rafael didn’t trust him. | 一开始 拉斐尔并不相信他 |
[00:25] | Did you know our mother was a crime lord? | 你知道我们的母亲是毒枭吗 |
[00:27] | There’s got to be something on his boat. | 他的船上一定有什么东西 |
[00:28] | Good, so search his boat. | 很好 那就搜他的船 |
[00:29] | But it turned out | 但结果表明 |
[00:30] | Derek was telling the truth, | 德里克说的是真话 |
[00:32] | and, oh, yeah, Petra’s long lost twin showed up. | 对了 佩特拉失散已久的双胞胎妹妹出现了 |
[00:35] | My long lost sister. | 我失散多年的姐姐 |
[00:36] | And, well, she was slightly | 比起佩特拉 |
[00:38] | less polished than Petra. | 她缺了点优雅 |
[00:39] | – Did you steal a wallet? – No. | -你是不是偷了一个钱包 -不 |
[00:41] | I stole three wallets. | 我偷了三个钱包 |
[00:42] | – And she was also kind of crushing on Rafael. – Leaping lizards! | -她还有点喜欢上了拉斐尔 -我的天 |
[00:46] | I know, straight out of a telenovela, right? | 狗血的像肥皂剧一样 |
[00:48] | Well, imagine this. | 那你再想象一下这个 |
[00:49] | Jane’s father had just broken up with her mother, Xiomara, | 简的父亲刚和她的母亲希尔玛拉分手了 |
[00:53] | and now he was hooking up with the head writer on his show. | 现在他和他的首席编剧搞上了 |
[00:56] | And speaking of plot twists, | 说到剧情转折 |
[00:57] | remember our crime lord, Sin Rostro? | 还记得犯罪头目 西恩·罗斯特拉吗 |
[01:00] | Well, she was killed by the crime lord, Mutter. | 她被另一个头目”穆特”杀了 |
[01:02] | I know, I know, a lot of crime lords to keep track of. | 要关注的犯罪头目可真多 |
[01:05] | Anyway, one’s dead, one’s on the run, | 总之一个死了 一个跑了 |
[01:07] | and Detective Michael is on the case. | 迈克尔警探正在调查 |
[01:09] | At least I hope he is. | 至少我希望他在查 |
[01:10] | Anyway, let’s dive in. | 我们赶紧看下去吧 |
[01:13] | Like many girls at the age of seven, | 和许多七岁的小女孩一样 |
[01:15] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:17] | saved her money in a piggy bank. | 把钱存在小猪储蓄罐里 |
[01:19] | However, unlike many girls at the age of seven, | 可是与许多七岁小女孩不同的是 |
[01:22] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva never spent said money. | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦从来不花存好的钱 |
[01:25] | Jane… it’s not gonna fit any more. | 简 放不进去了 |
[01:28] | And the whole point of saving money is so one day | 存钱就是为了有朝一日 |
[01:30] | you can buy something. | 用来买东西的 |
[01:31] | No… the whole point of saving | 不 存钱的目的 |
[01:33] | is so that you have money in case of an emergency. | 是让你在有急事时有钱可花 |
[01:36] | Not when you’re seven. | 七岁可不会有急事 |
[01:37] | You don’t have to worry about money, okay. | 你不用担心钱的事 |
[01:39] | Please, just buy anything. | 你就买点东西吧 |
[01:42] | Fine, another piggy bank. | 好吧 那就再买个小猪储蓄罐 |
[01:44] | Yes, from a very early age | 没错 从很小的时候开始 |
[01:46] | Jane had her priorities straight. | 简就知道做事要分轻重缓急 |
[01:49] | And to this day, they haven’t changed. | 直到如今 她的优先项也没有改变 |
[01:52] | Ooh, okay, these are reasonably priced. | 这几样的价格很合理 |
[01:55] | Which one do you think: | 你觉得哪个好 |
[01:56] | the cute giraffe or the classic stripe? | 可爱的长颈鹿还是经典的条纹 |
[02:01] | Oh, it’s got to be the giraffe, right? | 肯定是长颈鹿好啊 |
[02:03] | I feel like that could be Mateo’s spirit animal. | 或许它能成为马特奥的灵兽 |
[02:06] | Big eyes, gentle. | 大眼睛 性情温和 |
[02:07] | Totally, plus it can spark a lifelong interest in zoology, | 没错 还能激发对动物学或是非洲研究的 |
[02:11] | or African studies. | 长期兴趣 |
[02:13] | That’s a lot to put on a rug, but sure. | 你对毛毯的期望有点高 但有道理 |
[02:15] | All right. | 好 |
[02:16] | It’s going in the cart. | 我把它加进购物车 |
[02:20] | Oh, that’s a little more than I was planning on spending. | 有点超出我预想的预算 |
[02:25] | You know what, I’m just gonna put it back. | 我还是把它删掉吧 |
[02:27] | No, don’t. | 别 |
[02:28] | Come on, we have two incomes now, | 我们现在有两份收入 |
[02:30] | and it’s our first home together… | 这又是我们第一个家 |
[02:32] | it should be special. | 应该让它特别一点 |
[02:33] | Plus, what about Mateo’s zoology career, huh? | 再说了 马特奥的动物学生涯怎么办 |
[02:36] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:39] | I’ll just leave it in my cart overnight and think about it. | 我就让它在购物车里躺一夜 我再想想 |
[02:42] | Of course, you will. | 当然没问题 |
[02:44] | Aw, isn’t this nice? | 多好啊 |
[02:47] | Things are so good. | 一切都那么顺利 |
[02:49] | Alas… knowing telenovela structures as I do, | 不过以我对肥皂剧走向的了解 |
[02:52] | I’m a little worried. | 我有点担心 |
[02:53] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[02:54] | My two favorite words. | 我最喜欢的四个字 |
[02:56] | Uh, right here is good. | 推到这里就行了 |
[02:59] | Coffee’s hot and here’s your paper. | 咖啡很热 这是你要的报纸 |
[03:00] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | 搞砸了 迈阿密警局对西恩·罗斯特拉 腐败且黑幕重重的调查 | |
[03:10] | – Oh, my God. – What is it? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[03:12] | Yeah… I don’t mean to sound smug, | 我并不想自鸣得意 |
[03:15] | but I did see this coming. | 但我确实料到了 |
[03:26] | “Detective Cordero had a conflict of interest | “科尔德罗警探从一开始 |
[03:28] | right from the start”? | “就存在利益冲突” |
[03:29] | – Are they talking about me? – I-it must be. | -说的是我吗 -肯定是 |
[03:31] | “His connection to the Solano family | “他与索拉诺家族的关系 |
[03:33] | compromised the entire investigation,” | “连累了整个调查进程” |
[03:35] | – said one source. – That’s ridiculous. | -一个线人说到 -太荒唐了 |
[03:38] | Your relationship with Rafael | 因为你和拉斐尔的关系 |
[03:39] | is what helped you set up the sting. | 才设下了这个圈套 |
[03:40] | That’s not how they see it. | 他们不这么看 |
[03:41] | They said that I got Sin Rostro killed, | 他们说我害死了西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[03:42] | let Mutter get away, | 又让穆特逃走 |
[03:43] | and I’m quoting, “Left a giant mess behind | 原话是 留下一个烂摊子 |
[03:46] | with no leads and no arrests.” | 没有线索 也没能逮捕任何人 |
[03:47] | I don’t understand. Where is all this coming from? | 我不明白 这都是怎么来的 |
[03:49] | – A mole in the police department. It has to be. – But why? | -警察局里有内鬼 绝对是 -但为什么 |
[03:52] | I don’t know. I got to get down there. | 我不知道 我得过去一趟 |
[03:55] | This is going to blow over. | 这事会平息的 |
[03:58] | Remember, today’s news is tomorrow’s trash. | 记住 今天的新闻就是明天的垃圾 |
[04:00] | Yeah, I know, you’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[04:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:11] | Yeah, unfortunately, they still have to get through today. | 不幸的是 他们还得先度过今天 |
[04:16] | How the hell did they know about my boat? | 他们是怎么知道我的船的 |
[04:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:18] | It’s in the article, man. | 这篇文章里说的 |
[04:21] | 警察也没能调查属于 穆特的另一个儿子德里克·吕埃勒的一艘船 | |
[04:29] | You were the only one who knew. | 你是唯一一个知道的人 |
[04:31] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 我没告诉任何人 |
[04:33] | Technically, untrue, by the way. | 严格地说不是这样 |
[04:35] | Actually, completely untrue. | 事实上 完全不是这样 |
[04:38] | Are they ever going to let this die? | 他们能放过这事吗 |
[04:40] | They mentioned the Marbella four times. | 他们提到了玛贝拉酒店四次 |
[04:43] | I mean, you have a few murders in your hotel and… | 你的酒店里出了几桩杀人案 而且 |
[04:45] | Hey, uh… you want to, maybe, change a diaper? | 你想换下尿布吗 |
[04:48] | No, no thanks, I changed one a few days ago. | 不用了 谢谢 我几天前换过了 |
[04:51] | But I’ll hold the other one while you do it. | 但是你换的时候我可以抱着另一个 |
[04:53] | Great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[04:56] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[04:58] | Honestly, I feel so much better. Those pills… | 坦白说 我感觉好多了 吃了那些药 |
[05:01] | Ah, yes, thanks to modern medicine | 多亏了现代医学 |
[05:03] | Petra’s great depression has lifted. | 佩特拉的抑郁已经好转了 |
[05:05] | Well, I am glad they’re working. | 我很高兴那些药有用 |
[05:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:09] | I mean, now I-I can accept | 我现在能接受 |
[05:11] | that I’m just not one of those maternal moms, | 我不是那种充满母爱的母亲了 |
[05:14] | and I’m fine with that. | 我能接受这点 |
[05:15] | They’re cute in small doses. | 她们好可爱的吼 |
[05:18] | Aren’t you, Anna? | 对吧 安娜 |
[05:20] | Elsa. | 是艾莎 |
[05:25] | Anyway, let’s talk about their trust funds. | 我们谈谈她们的信托基金吧 |
[05:27] | Yup, Petra is definitely back to her old self. | 佩特拉确实回到老样子了 |
[05:29] | I have a copy of the estate plan in my bag. | 我包里有一份遗产规划 |
[05:33] | And is it the same as Mateo’s? | 跟马特奥的一样吗 |
[05:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:38] | I mean, they’re siblings. | 他们是兄弟姐妹 |
[05:39] | Hello to you. | 你好 |
[05:41] | And speaking of siblings… | 说到兄弟姐妹 |
[05:42] | Hi, Anezka. Good morning. | 你好 阿妮丝卡 早上好 |
[05:44] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[05:45] | Somebody’s crushing hard, | 有人动心了 |
[05:47] | but, come on, | 但拜托 |
[05:48] | is anybody shipping these two? | 有人支持这两个吗 |
[05:54] | Off to work? | 去上班 |
[05:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:59] | Oh, I just loving dress. | 我好喜欢这裙子 |
[06:01] | I feel like… real princess. | 感觉自己像 真正的公主 |
[06:04] | Mm, ‘kay, relax, it’s just a waitress uniform. | 放松点 那只是服务生制服 |
[06:06] | Petra… be nice. | 佩特拉 友善点 |
[06:15] | How is the waitressing going? | 服务生当得怎么样 |
[06:18] | Scott says she’s doing a great job. | 斯考特说她干得很好 |
[06:20] | You are wasting this? | 你浪费这个 |
[06:21] | Where I am coming from, | 在我老家 |
[06:22] | people are killing for this. | 人们会为了这个拼命 |
[06:24] | Yeah, she’s not doing a great job. | 她干得可一点也不好 |
[06:27] | No problem, we do serve large portions. | 没关系 我们的分量确实很大 |
[06:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:31] | But she is the boss’s sister. | 但她是老板的妹妹 |
[06:35] | Seriously, I have never been more bitter about pooling tips. | 说真的 我从没对分摊小费感到这么痛苦过 |
[06:38] | I know, she’s a disaster. | 我知道 她是个灾难 |
[06:39] | Thank you for covering my tables. | 谢谢你帮我服务那几桌 |
[06:41] | I just cleared newspapers from the lobby, hospitality, the gym… | 我刚刚清理了大厅 娱乐室和健身房的报纸 |
[06:45] | What are you two doing? | 你俩在干嘛 |
[06:46] | Stay on top of your tables. | 还不去干活儿 |
[06:50] | Settle down, Vests, just ’cause you can’t fire her | 淡定 马甲 你不能因为没法解雇她 |
[06:52] | doesn’t mean you have to take it out on us. | 就朝我们发火 |
[06:54] | He can’t exactly fire Jane, either. | 他也不能解雇简 |
[06:57] | Damn, Daniel. | 该死 丹尼尔 |
[06:58] | Back at it again with the Vests. | 又和马甲吵了 |
[07:04] | I’m just frustrated. | 我只是太沮丧了 |
[07:06] | Work has been miserable lately. | 工作最近太辛苦了 |
[07:07] | Plus, you’re on day three without your kid, right? | 而且 你已经三天没和你孩子在一起了 |
[07:10] | But you get him back tomorrow? | 但是你明天就能接回他了 |
[07:12] | Ah, the heart of it. | 这才是关键 |
[07:14] | Yeah. Trust me, I get it. | 嗯 相信我 我懂的 |
[07:16] | Shared custody’s hard. | 共享监护权很难 |
[07:18] | It sure is… | 确实是 |
[07:22] | Which is why when this happened, | 所以当这事发生时 |
[07:23] | it felt like a stroke of good luck. | 感觉像撞了好运 |
[07:28] | I thought Rafael was taking him to the zoo. | 我以为拉斐尔要带他去动物园 |
[07:30] | Um, Mr. Solano had to work last minute so we’re going for a walk, | 索拉诺先生突然有工作 所以我们去散步 |
[07:34] | and then I’m gonna make him dinner and put him down. | 然后我给他做晚饭 再放下他 |
[07:36] | Oh, well, I’m done with my shift. I’ll take him. | 我已经下班了 我来带他吧 |
[07:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:40] | Of course! | 当然 |
[07:40] | I’ve been craving some extra time with Mr. Sweetface. | 我太想和我的笑眯眯先生多待待了 |
[07:46] | Oh, I’m just annoyed because | 我生气是因为 |
[07:47] | we said that we’d call each other before we called a sitter. | 我们说好了叫保姆之前要给彼此打电话的 |
[07:50] | Yeah, wait, what are you doing? | 嗯 等等 你在干嘛 |
[07:52] | Uh, do you think I could be a silent movie star? | 你觉得我能当默片明星吗 |
[07:55] | You? | 你 |
[07:55] | Silent? | 默片 |
[07:56] | Ha, ha, in Rogelio’s show there’s this part, | 好好笑 罗格里奥的剧里有这角色 |
[07:59] | a 1920s lounge singer with an amazing voice | 二十世纪二十年代有着美妙声音的酒廊歌手 |
[08:02] | who’s a silent movie star, | 是一个默片明星 |
[08:04] | but no one can ever hear her. | 却没有人能听见她的声音 |
[08:06] | Oh, that’s like Little Mermaid tragic. | 就像小美人鱼的悲剧故事 |
[08:08] | But then she gets to sing a song at the end of the episode. | 但是在剧集结尾她会唱歌 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God, stop. | 天啊 不会吧 |
[08:13] | Right? So what do you think? | 怎么样 你觉得如何 |
[08:15] | Should I ask your dad if I can audition? | 我该不该问你爸爸能否试镜呢 |
[08:18] | I don’t know if that’s a yes or a no. | 我不知道你这是支持还是否定啊 |
[08:21] | It means… | 这意味着 |
[08:22] | go for it. | 去争取吧 |
[08:24] | I mean, you and Dad are in a much better place, right? | 你和爸爸现在关系好多了 对吗 |
[08:26] | Plus, Dad’s been in a really good mood lately. | 况且 爸爸最近心情真的不错 |
[08:29] | True, for the record. | 那倒是 |
[08:34] | Rogelio was in a really good mood, | 罗格里奥心情很好 |
[08:37] | and here’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[08:39] | Yeah, okay, that music is approved, mm-hmm. | 好的 音乐通过了 是的 |
[08:42] | Move on. | 继续吧 |
[08:44] | It is very sexy when you approve things. | 你给通过的时候特别迷人 |
[08:46] | I got to go, and this isn’t happening again. | 我得走了 这事再也不会发生了 |
[08:49] | Yes, this is what you said the last 12 times. | 前十二次你都是这么说的 |
[08:52] | Whatever, I’m late for casting. | 随便你 我选角要迟到了 |
[08:52] | We still don’t have an Eleanor Roosevelt. | 埃莉诺·罗斯福还没选出来 |
[08:56] | Good luck, and remember, | 祝你好运 记住 |
[08:57] | we want to capture Eleanor’s inner beauty | 我们要发掘埃莉诺的内在美 |
[09:01] | but on the outside. | 不过要展露出来 |
[09:03] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[09:04] | Again, this isn’t happening again. | 再说一次 这事再也不会发生了 |
[09:07] | Again, that’s what she said the last 12 times. | 再说一次 前十二次她都是这么说的 |
[09:12] | 购物车 12件 新添加 可爱长颈鹿婴儿毯 总价 588.27美元 | |
[09:12] | What do you think, Mateo? | 你觉得如何 马特奥 |
[09:14] | Do we need the rug? | 我们需要小毯子吗 |
[09:15] | It really ties the room together. | 真的很衬整个房间啊 |
[09:20] | Is that a yes or a no, hmm? | 要还是不要呀 |
[09:23] | Oh, who is there? | 谁来了 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[09:30] | Just here to get my son. | 我只是来接我儿子 |
[09:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:34] | It’s my day to have Mateo. | 该轮到我带马特奥了 |
[09:35] | I know… | 我知道 |
[09:36] | but I saw him with Chepa | 但是我看到他和琪帕在一起 |
[09:37] | and we agreed that if something came up, | 当初我们说定如果有事 |
[09:39] | we’d call each other. Why didn’t you call me? | 要告诉彼此 你为什么没告诉我 |
[09:41] | Because it was my day, | 因为今天轮到我 |
[09:42] | and, frankly, I just really didn’t want the judgment. | 直说了吧 我不想被武断评价 |
[09:44] | There’s no judgment. | 我没有武断地评价你 |
[09:45] | – I mean, if you’re feeling guilty – I’m not feeling guilty. | -如果你有负罪感 -我没有负罪感 |
[09:47] | because you requested more time and you’re not with him… | 因为你要求了更多的时间 却没陪他 |
[09:49] | – There it is, that’s the judgment. – Stating a fact | -你看 这就是在批评我 -说出 |
[09:51] | – is not judgment. – I just don’t need to feel | -事实不叫批评 -我不需要 |
[09:52] | constantly guilted, okay? | 一直觉得有负罪感 好吗 |
[09:56] | I want to say something without you getting mad. | 我不想说话让你生气 |
[09:57] | Well, the implication that you can’t express your opinion | 你这种说话就会惹我生气的暗示 |
[10:00] | without me getting mad is making me mad. | 才是真正让我生气的地方 |
[10:02] | I-I just…don’t want to start this whole thing and have you spin out. | 我不想挑起是非让你有借口拖延 |
[10:04] | Is this you trying to not make me mad? | 你就是这样不让我生气的吗 |
[10:06] | I think some sort of custody arrangement might be good for us. | 我认为某种形式的监护权安排对我们都好 |
[10:11] | With lawyers? | 找律师吗 |
[10:12] | Because they make things contentious. | 他们让事情变尖锐 |
[10:13] | That’s why I was thinking that we use a mediator. | 所以我才认为我们需要一个调解人 |
[10:17] | You know, keep things friendly, so everything is established. | 维持和谐氛围 建设美好家庭 |
[10:20] | You know, all the rules. | 定好规矩 |
[10:23] | Things are getting more complicated the older he gets. | 年纪越大 事情就越复杂 |
[10:26] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[10:27] | It would just be nice to have everything on paper | 用白纸黑字写出来会更好 |
[10:29] | ’cause I don’t feel that this gray area is helping us or him. | 这种模棱两可对我们对他都不是好事 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:36] | Okay, let’s do it. | 就这样做吧 |
[10:37] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:38] | I’ll set it up. Thank you. | 我会安排好的 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:41] | It’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[10:43] | Geez, even the suggestion of mediation | 天啊 哪怕是调解的建议 |
[10:45] | is making things better. | 也在让事情好起来 |
[10:46] | So, I’ll drop him off tomorrow? | 我明天把他送回来好吗 |
[10:47] | Mm-hmm, good-bye, Mr. Sweetface, I love you. | 再见 笑眯眯先生 爱你哦 |
[10:50] | – Want to come to Daddy? – Mom-mom. | -想去爸爸那吗 -妈妈 |
[10:51] | Oh, come here, buddy. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[10:54] | Hey, you can let go. | 你可以放下的 |
[10:56] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -没事的 |
[10:58] | Hey, little man, it’s okay. | 小家伙 没事的 |
[11:00] | Separation anxiety kicks in at this age. | 分离焦虑常在这个年龄发生 |
[11:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:08] | Yup, it’s separation anxiety, all right. | 对了 就是分离焦虑 没错 |
[11:14] | Come on, you deserve it, Jane. | 买吧 这些是你应得的 简 |
[11:16] | Let’s do this! | 买买买 |
[11:19] | Okay, I did it. | 好的 我买了 |
[11:20] | Hi, sorry, I just bought the stuff for Mateo’s bedroom. | 抱歉 我刚刚给马特奥的卧室买了点东西 |
[11:23] | Let the zoology passion begin. | 让小房间充满动物学的气息 |
[11:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:29] | I got fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[11:30] | Oh, dear, I’m… speechless. | 天啊 我 无语了 |
[11:50] | How can they do this to you? | 他们怎么可以这么对待你 |
[11:51] | I mean, you’re the reason why Sin Rostro isn’t still out there | 是你让西恩·罗斯特拉不能继续逍遥法外 |
[11:53] | terrorizing people. | 恐吓别人 |
[11:54] | That’s not how the department sees it. | 局里不是这么看待这事的 |
[11:56] | The article embarrassed them, they needed a fall guy. | 这文章让他们很尴尬 他们需要一个替罪羊 |
[11:58] | – Oh, Michael. – Technically, I’m on six months | -迈克尔 -严格说 我要接受 |
[12:00] | unpaid leave pending further investigation | 六个月的无薪休假等待进一步调查 |
[12:02] | but it feels like a formality. | 就是换个形式的解雇 |
[12:03] | I can’t believe they’re doing this to you. | 我不敢相信他们这么对你 |
[12:09] | I can’t believe I’m unemployed. | 我不敢相信我被解雇了 |
[12:11] | We just signed a new lease. | 我们刚刚签了新的租赁合同 |
[12:13] | Yeah, well, maybe we’ll just back out of it. | 也许我们应该把房子退了 |
[12:17] | No. No way, you love that house. | 不行 你喜欢那间房子 |
[12:19] | I love that house. | 我也喜欢 |
[12:20] | It’s a miracle we even got it. | 我们能抢到都算是奇迹了 |
[12:22] | I’ll just… I’ll-I’ll find another job. | 我…我会再找份工作 |
[12:25] | – I’ll start making calls tomorrow. – Yeah. Okay. | -明天我就打电话问问 -好 |
[12:27] | In the meantime, I’ll pick up some extra shifts at work. | 这段时间 我可以多加点班 |
[12:30] | I thought you were hating it. | 你不是讨厌加班吗 |
[12:31] | No, it’s actually been… | 不 最近其实… |
[12:34] | kind of fun lately. | 挺有意思的 |
[12:35] | Yeah, not technically true, or, like, true at all. | 严格来说那不是真的 根本不是 |
[12:39] | I’ll talk to Scott. | 我去找斯考特谈谈 |
[12:41] | More shifts? | 加更多班 |
[12:43] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[12:45] | Oh, really? Thank you, Scott. | 真的 谢谢你 斯考特 |
[12:47] | In fact, | 其实 |
[12:48] | I have the perfect job for you. | 我有个很好的工作给你 |
[12:51] | You can train Anezka. | 你来培训阿妮丝卡 |
[12:54] | I asked you to hold the onions | 我让你不加洋葱 |
[12:55] | but there are onions on here. | 但这上面还有洋葱 |
[12:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:59] | So sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:11] | You know, I-I do teach all day long. | 其实我还要整天给人上课 |
[13:13] | You’ll be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[13:14] | Okay, yes. Yes. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:18] | I could do this. | 我能做到 |
[13:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:29] | Cut! | 停 |
[13:43] | – Xiomara, hi! – Hi! | -希尔玛拉 -你好 |
[13:44] | What a pleasant surprise. | 你怎么来了 |
[13:46] | Come! | 快来 |
[13:47] | Join me for a shoe shine. | 和我一起擦擦鞋 |
[13:51] | So, what brings you to the set | 什么风把你吹到 |
[13:52] | of the world’s favorite telenovela? | 全世界最受欢迎电视剧的片场了 |
[13:56] | Well, I… I have a favor to ask, | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[13:59] | and you can totally say no. | 你完全可以拒绝我 |
[14:01] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[14:03] | Is there any way that I can audition for the part | 我能不能参加演员试镜 |
[14:05] | of the silent movie star lounge singer? | 默片里那个酒廊歌手 |
[14:07] | I wouldn’t expect any preferential treatment. | 我不要求什么特殊待遇 |
[14:10] | Don’t be ridiculous, | 别说傻话了 |
[14:11] | I’m a huge proponent of nepotism. | 我特别支持要重用亲戚 |
[14:14] | There’s no need to audition. The part is yours. | 不用试镜了 角色归你了 |
[14:16] | Really?! | 真的 |
[14:17] | Of course! | 当然 |
[14:17] | – Rogelio, they’re ready for you. – Terrific. | -罗格里奥 他们准备好了 -好极了 |
[14:19] | Now, I must go and make love to the gorgeous Eleanor Roosevelt. | 我得去和美艳的埃莉诺·罗斯福做爱了 |
[14:23] | #AnActorsLife. | #演员的日常 |
[14:38] | There you go. | 你们的菜好了 |
[14:39] | Yummy! | 真美味 |
[14:40] | I’m not eating that! | 我不会吃的 |
[14:41] | Of course not. We’ll make you another one. | 当然 我们再给你重做一份 |
[14:42] | Sorry about that– she’s just training. | 抱歉 她还在培训 |
[14:45] | Okay, sneezes are another thing. | 好了 打喷嚏也要注意 |
[14:46] | If you have to sneeze, sneeze away from the food. | 如果你要打喷嚏 别冲着食物 |
[14:50] | Also, maybe try to smile. | 还有 尽量保持微笑 |
[14:53] | Why would I smile? I working. | 为什么要笑 我在工作 |
[14:55] | Right, you want people to feel welcome. They’re your guests. | 你要让人们感觉受到欢迎 他们是你的客人 |
[14:58] | Okay, I make smile. | 好吧 我可以装笑 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:03] | Well, maybe try a little more relaxed. | 笑得再放松一点 |
[15:07] | Oops, no, it was better before. | 不 还是刚才好一点 |
[15:08] | A-and be conscious of your body language. | 注意你的肢体语言 |
[15:11] | The best servers are invisible, | 最优秀的侍者都是无形的 |
[15:12] | floating from one table to the next, | 在餐桌间穿梭自如 |
[15:14] | and remember, the customer is always right. | 记住 顾客永远是对的 |
[15:16] | No one is always right… | 没人永远是对的 |
[15:18] | except Czar. | 除了沙皇 |
[15:20] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:22] | let’s pretend every customer is the Czar. | 那就假装每位顾客都是沙皇 |
[15:24] | Now take this to the kitchen and ask them for a new one. | 把这个送到厨房 让他们做份新的 |
[15:29] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:34] | Oh, Alba, I know you meant that as a nice gesture but… | 阿尔芭 我知道你是好意 可是 |
[15:37] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[15:39] | Could we get more iced tea? | 能再给我们点冰茶吗 |
[15:41] | I told you Evan’s on the wait list? | 我跟你说埃文在候补名单了吗 |
[15:43] | You did. | 你说了 |
[15:44] | So, I offered this guy $1,200 | 我给了这个人一千两百块 |
[15:46] | to help him write his supplemental essay, | 让他代写补充文书 |
[15:47] | to just push him over the top, | 帮他一把 |
[15:49] | and suddenly it’s not enough. | 突然 那个人说钱不够 |
[15:51] | And maybe it was because she missed Mateo so much, | 也许是因为她太想念马特奥了 |
[15:54] | or because she was stressed out about money, | 也许是因为她急需用钱 |
[15:56] | or because she was responsible for training a woman | 又或者因为她负责训练的服务生 |
[15:58] | who was currently pulling ice cubes | 正用手把冰块 |
[15:59] | out of a customer’s glass with her fingers. | 从顾客的杯子里捞出来 |
[16:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:18] | 抱歉打扰 您刚才是说您的儿子需要找人代写文书吗 | |
[16:26] | And then I pitched myself as a grad student and a T.A. | 然后我说自己是个研究生 还是助教 |
[16:28] | and I said I’d do it for a thousand, and she said yes! | 给我一千我就可以写 然后她答应了 |
[16:32] | Seriously?! | 真的 |
[16:33] | I know! Who knew there was this crazy business? | 是啊 谁知道还有这种好事 |
[16:35] | Helping people with their college essays? | 帮别人写大学文书 |
[16:36] | Are you kidding me?! | 开玩笑吗 |
[16:38] | That’s like a fun Saturday. | 就像周六狂欢一样 |
[16:39] | Only for you, Jane. Only for you. | 只有你这么觉得 简 只有你 |
[16:41] | And best of all, I get to do it at home with Mateo. | 最棒的是 我可以在家和马特奥一起写 |
[16:45] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[16:46] | And you got the part in Tiago. | 而你拿到了《蒂亚戈》的那个角色 |
[16:49] | Things are looking swell, I tell ya. | 我跟你说 一切进展顺利 |
[16:51] | I was doing, like, a ’20s thing, there. | 我在模仿二十年代的人说话 |
[16:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:00] | Your father’s sleeping with Dina. | 你爸爸和迪娜搞上了 |
[17:02] | Writer Dina? | 那个编剧迪娜 |
[17:03] | What? No. | 什么 不可能 |
[17:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:06] | He did the sex sniff. | 他对她”嗅”恩爱 |
[17:08] | Okay, I don’t know what you’re talking about and I don’t want to. | 我不知道你在说什么 我也不想知道 |
[17:11] | Too late, I do. | 太迟了 我知道 |
[17:25] | Sorry, not in the mood. | 不好意思 没性致 |
[17:29] | Seriously, I didn’t need to know that. | 说真的 我不需要知道这个 |
[17:32] | I just… I didn’t think he’d move on so quickly. | 我只是 我没想到他这么快就变心了 |
[17:35] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[17:37] | Is it gonna be too hard to work with him? | 现在和他一起工作是不是更困难了 |
[17:38] | No…No. I’m just absorbing. I’ll be fine. | 没有 没有 我还在消化 之后就好了 |
[17:43] | Exes work together all the time. | 有很多前任都一起工作 |
[17:45] | Which brings us here, now. | 于是来看这里 |
[17:55] | Okay, so let’s start. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[18:01] | Um, well, it started, uh… | 好吧 故事要从这里说起 |
[18:04] | Actually, sorry, I can’t hear this for the 99th time. | 不好意思 我实在是听腻了 |
[18:54] | We’re planning on being true co-parents. | 我们计划共同抚养孩子 |
[18:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:56] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[18:57] | We should hammer out the hypothetical details, just in case. | 我们应该讨论一下各种假设细节 以防万一 |
[19:01] | Of course. Okay. | 好的 |
[19:02] | Okay, then. Let’s dive into the nitty-gritty. | 好吧 我们直接从最重要的问题开始吧 |
[19:04] | Hypothetical nitty-gritty. | 假设的问题 |
[19:07] | – Great. – Great! | -好的 -好的 |
[19:10] | I assure you, Xiomara is a brilliant actress. | 我向你保证 希尔玛拉是很棒的女演员 |
[19:13] | We ran lines together all the time. | 她一直帮我对台词 |
[19:15] | Has she acted in Spanish before? | 她有用西班牙语演过戏吗 |
[19:17] | No. | 没有 |
[19:17] | Has she acted on camera before? | 她有在镜头前演过戏吗 |
[19:19] | No. | 没有 |
[19:22] | – What? – I see what’s happening here. | -什么 -我知道了 |
[19:25] | Someone’s a little jelly. | 有人吃醋了哦 |
[19:28] | Jelly? | 吃醋 |
[19:29] | You know, the green-eyed monster? | 你知道 绿眼睛的小怪兽 |
[19:31] | What?! I’m not jealous. I’m pissed. | 什么 我才没有吃醋呢 我只是生气 |
[19:34] | This bar should be on the other side of set. We discussed this. | 吧台应该在场景的另一边 我们讨论过的 |
[19:37] | You are not allowed to hire anyone without consulting me first. | 你不能在没和我商量之前就雇别人 |
[19:41] | So your ex-girlfriend better be great. | 所以你前女友最好足够出色 |
[19:44] | Great… so… | 好的 那么 |
[19:46] | you’ll each have him every other Christmas until he’s 18, | 他十八岁之前 你们每年轮流和他过圣诞 |
[19:49] | and then Mateo can choose. | 之后就让马特奥自己选择 |
[19:51] | Can I just say, | 我能说 |
[19:52] | these two don’t seem nearly as relaxed as they did when we left. | 这两位一点也不像刚才那么轻松 |
[19:55] | – Right, but… – I know, | -好的 但是 -我知道 |
[19:57] | I know, it’s just hypothetical, you’re going to do them together. | 我只是做个假设 你们一起过圣诞 |
[20:00] | Got it. Okay, on to summer vacations? | 明白了 好吧 来商量暑假吧 |
[20:04] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[20:05] | How many days will you each allow the other | 假期里面 你们允许对方 |
[20:06] | to take Mateo on vacation? | 和马特奥呆多少天 |
[20:08] | – A week. – A month. | -一星期 -一个月 |
[20:10] | – A month? – A week? | -一个月 -一星期 |
[20:12] | Uh-oh, those are not the same things. | 这可差太大了 |
[20:15] | What-what if I want to take Mateo to Europe? | 万一我想带马特奥去欧洲呢 |
[20:16] | For a month?! | 去一个月 |
[20:18] | No way! | 不可能 |
[20:19] | I-I can’t go that long without seeing him. | 我不能忍受那么久见不到他 |
[20:22] | Anyway, wait, t-t-this is just all hypothetical. | 等一下 这都是假设的场景 |
[20:23] | No, actually, this is not hypothetical. | 不 这不是假设的场景 |
[20:26] | This is something that I really want to do someday. | 这是我以后想做的事 |
[20:27] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[20:28] | Yes! One of the only positive childhood memories I have | 是的 我唯一拥有的童年的美好回忆 |
[20:31] | is the month I’d spend with my father travelling in the summer. | 就是那个夏天我和爸爸去旅游的一个月 |
[20:33] | So then travel with him for a week, ten days. | 那就和他去旅游一个礼拜 十天啊 |
[20:36] | It’s too short. | 太短了 |
[20:36] | – I just can’t agree to a month. – But this is important to me. | -我不能接受一个月 -这对我很重要 |
[20:39] | Yeah, well, it’s important to me to see my son. | 那我见我儿子也对我很重要 |
[20:40] | Our son! | 我们的儿子 |
[20:41] | How about we all take a breath | 大家冷静一下 |
[20:44] | and see if we can agree on… | 看我们能不能达成… |
[20:45] | Please, just stay out of this. | 拜托了 别插手这件事 |
[20:46] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[20:48] | You’re actually paying me not to stay out of it. | 你们花钱让我插手这件事 |
[20:55] | Look, you’ve only had one meeting. | 你们只见了一次面 |
[20:57] | You can’t go in there thinking you’re gonna be | 你们不能指望着轻而易举 |
[20:59] | the most agreeable couple ever and it’ll be easy. | 成为最和谐的一对父母 |
[21:01] | I never expected that. | 我从来没这样想 |
[21:02] | I beg to differ. | 我不同意 |
[21:04] | Just keep in mind that you both want what’s best for Mateo. | 记住你们都是为马特奥好 |
[21:06] | That’s the priority. | 这才是最重要的 |
[21:08] | You’re right. Thanks. | 你说得对 谢谢 |
[21:10] | Good luck with your interview! | 面试好运 |
[21:12] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:20] | Remember, Jane, | 记住 简 |
[21:21] | separation anxiety is totally normal. | 离别焦虑再正常不过了 |
[21:24] | Yeah, I know. Bye-bye, baby, bye. | 我知道 拜拜宝贝 拜拜 |
[21:31] | And from her baby… | 从她的宝宝 |
[21:34] | Nice clear voice and smile. | 亲切的声音 再加一个微笑 |
[21:37] | …to her babysitting job. | 到她保育员的工作 |
[21:39] | Is there anything else I be getting for you? | 还有什么我能为你做的吗 |
[21:41] | No, that’ll be all. Thank you, Anezka. | 没了 就这样 谢谢阿妮丝卡 |
[21:49] | Scott said she was doing great. | 斯考特说她做得很好啊 |
[21:50] | She’s gonna be great, if it kills me. | 她会做得很好的 |
[21:53] | How are the girls? | 丫头们怎么样 |
[21:54] | Oh, they’re-they’re good. | 她们挺好的 |
[21:55] | Apparently, very well taken care of if Rafael should die. | 如果拉斐尔死了 她们会更好的 |
[21:59] | Oh, th-their trusts. | 她们的信托基金 |
[22:01] | You know, you went through this process, didn’t you? | 你懂的 你也经历过对吧 |
[22:04] | Of course, took forever. | 当然 要花很长时间 |
[22:07] | I know, it’s really overwhelming. | 我知道 压力不小 |
[22:09] | It’s a lot of money to manage. | 要打理这么大一笔钱 |
[22:10] | It certainly is. | 肯定的 |
[22:12] | You’re the one managing it, right? | 钱是由你来打理吧 |
[22:13] | Oh, yeah. You? | 没错 你的呢 |
[22:15] | Who else? | 不然还有谁 |
[22:19] | Thank you, Anezka. | 谢谢你 阿妮丝卡 |
[22:24] | That’s not your order, is it? | 这不是你点的吧 |
[22:26] | – Not even close. – I’ll fix it. | -完全不是 -我拿去换 |
[22:36] | Oh, dear. Looks like Rafael doesn’t trust Petra | 老天 看来拉斐尔不放心把信托基金 |
[22:39] | with the… trust. | 托付给佩特拉打理 |
[22:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:42] | You’re going to be great. | 你会表现出色的 |
[22:43] | Just stay on your mark, | 把注意力集中 |
[22:45] | and deliver your line | 然后念出来 |
[22:46] | just like we rehearsed. | 就像我们排练时那样 |
[22:47] | Got it, I’m ready. | 明白 我准备好了 |
[22:49] | Yes. | 很好 |
[22:50] | And… action! | 开拍 |
[23:21] | Enchanté. | 很高兴认识你 |
[23:27] | Men aren’t really my deal. | 男人真的不适合我 |
[23:29] | Cut! | 停 |
[23:30] | Oh, oh, my God, I said that in English. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 我说了英文 对不起 |
[23:33] | No, it’s fine, don’t worry, it’s fine. | 没事 别担心 没事 |
[23:34] | First take, first take. | 第一次而已 |
[23:36] | Remember… | 记住 |
[23:38] | And then I say… | 然后我说 |
[23:41] | And then I get the idea for the New Deal. | 然后我明白了新政的意义 |
[23:43] | – Are you ready? – Got it, I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -明白 准备好了 |
[23:46] | Let’s go again. | 再拍一次 |
[23:47] | And… action! | 开拍 |
[23:51] | Enchanté. | 很高兴认识你 |
[23:58] | Cut! | 停 |
[23:59] | God, I’m so sorry, I forgot, | 天呐 对不起 我忘了 |
[24:00] | I-I was trying not to say it in English | 我试着不用英文来说 |
[24:02] | and I-and I-I completely blanked. | 结果脑子就一片空白了 |
[24:03] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[24:05] | Let’s go again. | 再拍一次 |
[24:09] | Cut! You’re off your mark. | 停 位置站错 |
[24:15] | Stop looking at the camera. | 别盯着镜头看 |
[24:24] | Just… read it off my chest. | 看着我胸前的台词念 |
[24:30] | I don’t think acting is really her deal. | 我觉得她真的不适合拍戏 |
[24:34] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:35] | I know I was terrible. | 我知道我演得很烂 |
[24:37] | I-it’s just the cameras threw me, | 镜头一向我拉近 |
[24:39] | a-and the pressure. | 压力就来了 |
[24:40] | Don’t worry. This always happens. | 别担心 这种事常常发生 |
[24:42] | We’ll fix it in post. | 我们会在后期修补的 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:48] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[24:49] | Yes. | 明天见 |
[24:50] | She read off your chest. | 她低头看着你胸前念台词 |
[24:52] | How are you gonna fix that in post? | 你要怎么在后期修复 |
[24:53] | I don’t know, special effects. | 不知道 用特效吧 |
[24:56] | I mean, I saw Jurassic World. | 我看过《侏罗纪公园》 |
[24:58] | Are there really dinosaurs? | 难道真有恐龙吗 |
[25:00] | No. | 没有 |
[25:04] | How hard can it be to raise her eye line just a couple of inches? | 要把她的视线提高几寸能有多难 |
[25:08] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 来做做看吧 |
[25:11] | Ready, Evan? | 准备好了吗 埃文 |
[25:16] | Okay… so, to get off a college wait list, | 好了 为了离开大学候补名单 |
[25:19] | you really want your supplemental materials | 你真的要补充一些 |
[25:21] | to communicate something that you didn’t put in your actual essay. | 在原来文章里没有表达出来的东西 |
[25:24] | What are your priorities, your passions? | 你的重点和热情是什么 |
[25:29] | I mean, I like helping homeless people, and, like, | 我喜欢帮助无家可归的人 |
[25:32] | poor people, and… blind people. | 穷人和盲人 |
[25:38] | And that’s your passion? | 这就是你的热情吗 |
[25:40] | No, honestly, it doesn’t matter to me. | 不是 老实说 我觉得并不重要 |
[25:42] | You can write whatever you want. | 你想写什么就写吧 |
[25:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:46] | Yeah, I’ll just give you some notes whenever you’re done. | 等你写完了 我会给你一些批注 |
[25:52] | Mrs. Hutchinson, I’m so sorry to bother you, | 哈奇森太太 非常抱歉打扰你 |
[25:55] | but there’s been a little misunderstanding. | 但是我们有一点小误会 |
[25:59] | Evan seems to think that I’m going to write the essay for him. | 埃文似乎认为我要替他写文章 |
[26:03] | Of course, you’re going to write the essay for him. | 当然是你替他写 |
[26:05] | Why else would I pay you a thousand dollars? | 不然我为什么付你一千块 |
[26:13] | I can’t believe he’s already asleep. | 不敢相信他已经睡着了 |
[26:15] | He was happy and easy and adorable, if it helps. | 他快乐 随和又可爱 希望这能安慰你 |
[26:19] | No, it doesn’t. | 安慰不了 |
[26:22] | So… are you gonna write the essay? | 那你打算写文书吗 |
[26:24] | No, definitely not. | 不 绝对不写 |
[26:26] | It’s against my school’s honor code, | 这有违我学校的诚信守则 |
[26:27] | and my own personal code of ethics. | 以及我个人的道德标准 |
[26:29] | I just meant, it’s a lot of money. | 我想说 这笔钱可不是小数目 |
[26:37] | Looks like somebody could use a drink… | 看来某人需要喝上一杯… |
[26:39] | or… A nice, long talk. | 或者…好好诉诉苦才行 |
[26:42] | The interview was just a courtesy. | 面试只是走个过场而已 |
[26:44] | My reputation is ruined, no one’s getting near me. | 我的名声已经被毁了 没有人愿意接近我 |
[26:47] | Hey, it’s your first day looking. | 没事的 这才第一天啊 |
[26:49] | You’ll find something and we’re okay for now. | 你会找到工作的 现在还不用急 |
[26:52] | You’re gonna make up my salary | 你会用写文书的钱 |
[26:53] | with your new essay writing business? | 来填充我工资的空缺吗 |
[26:55] | If I need to, yes. | 必要的话我会的 |
[27:00] | I thought I’d talk to your dad, actually. | 其实我想过去找你爸的 |
[27:02] | See if he can ask his P.R. People for advice. | 看看能不能让他找些公关专家咨询一下 |
[27:04] | Help… contain the damage. | 帮忙…止损 |
[27:07] | Maybe change the perception of me out there. | 或者让外界对我的印象得以改观 |
[27:10] | Unfortunately, my publicist said | 只可惜 我的公关人员说 |
[27:12] | that the best thing to do is just wait it out. | 最好的办法就是等风头过去 |
[27:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:15] | You address things with the press, | 你去和媒体谈 |
[27:16] | you’ll just fan the flames and extend the story. | 只会让事态更糟 让他们能更夸大其辞 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, bro. | 抱歉啊 兄弟 |
[27:20] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:21] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你帮我问 |
[27:23] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[27:26] | You don’t have a lock on your door. | 你门上都没有锁 |
[27:29] | Rogelio, you just had a serious run-in with a mentally ill stalker. | 罗格里奥 你刚遭遇过一个心理变态的跟踪狂 |
[27:32] | You have to be more careful. | 你得更小心一点 |
[27:34] | I know, it’s just all the locks, well… | 我知道 只是那些锁 |
[27:37] | that’s how she kept me prisoner, so… | 让我想起她是怎么囚禁我的 所以… |
[27:39] | So what? | 所以什么 |
[27:41] | You still need locks. | 你还是需要锁啊 |
[27:42] | Come here, I want you to watch something. | 快过来吧 我想让你看些东西 |
[27:44] | Okay, I’ll leave you to work. | 好 那我就不打扰你了 |
[27:45] | Just be careful, that’s all. | 小心一点 就这样 |
[27:49] | Don’t speak. | 别说话 |
[27:50] | Just watch. | 看就是了 |
[27:57] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不是很懂 |
[27:59] | Is this the best you can do? | 这就是最好的特效吗 |
[28:01] | I mean, what about the dinosaurs? | 那些恐龙是怎么来的 |
[28:03] | That was a $150 million movie. | 那是一部成本1.5亿美元的电影 |
[28:06] | We don’t have that budget. | 我们没那么多预算 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:12] | Yes, you were right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[28:15] | I will tell her. | 我会跟她说的 |
[28:17] | No, no, don’t say that. | 不 别这样说 |
[28:18] | Let’s just see what Jane counters with. | 我们先看看简是怎么说的 |
[28:20] | I really don’t want to move off the one month. | 我真的很想有一个月的时间 |
[28:23] | Okay, thanks, Eileen. | 好 谢啦 艾琳 |
[28:26] | Wow, you’re not just automatically giving Jane | 你刚刚等于自动把简想要的一切 |
[28:28] | everything she wants; I’m in shock. | 拱手相让 真让我惊讶 |
[28:30] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[28:32] | Are we both really going to pretend | 我俩难道真的要假装 |
[28:33] | that Mateo’s trust and the twins’ trust | 马特奥和双胞胎的信托基金 |
[28:34] | are exactly the same? | 完全相同吗 |
[28:37] | If you die, Jane controls Mateo’s trust, | 如果你死了 简控制着马特奥的信托基金 |
[28:40] | but I don’t control the twins’. | 双胞胎的却不在我手上 |
[28:41] | Some lawyer does. | 而是由某个律师负责 |
[28:44] | Yes, that’s correct. | 没错 你说得对 |
[28:47] | Look… | 是这样的… |
[28:47] | even though you and I are in a good place now, | 尽管咱俩现在关系不错 |
[28:49] | it hasn’t always been that way. | 以前却出过很多状况 |
[28:52] | I mean, you’ve done some things. | 你干过不少糊涂事 |
[29:03] | Sorry, sorry, I forgot people don’t want to read TV. | 抱歉抱歉 我忘了观众不想看字幕 |
[29:06] | Yes, I know, okay, but… | 好吧 我知道 不过… |
[29:10] | well, things are different now, aren’t they? | 今时不同往日 不是吗 |
[29:12] | Very different, and I like the place that we’re in… | 是不同了 我也挺喜欢现在这样的… |
[29:17] | …but if you’re asking me if I trust you | 但如果你要问我对你和简 |
[29:19] | as much as I trust Jane… | 是否同样信任的话… |
[29:22] | the answer is no. | 那答案是否定的 |
[29:24] | And you can understand why, right? | 你能理解的 对吧 |
[29:29] | So, why’d you come back? | 那你为什么还回来 |
[29:31] | Extreme financial duress. | 紧急财政危机 |
[29:32] | That’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[29:34] | What’s important is | 重要的是 |
[29:35] | getting you into college, so come on. | 让你进入大学深造 所以来嘛 |
[29:38] | Tell me a little something about you. | 跟我介绍一下你自己 |
[29:40] | What do you like? | 你喜欢干什么 |
[29:41] | I told you. | 我说过了啊 |
[29:41] | I like helping homeless people | 我喜欢还帮助流浪汉 |
[29:43] | and poor people, and… | 以及穷人 还有… |
[29:44] | And blind people, right. | 还有盲人 这些我知道 |
[29:46] | Besides that. | 别的呢 |
[29:55] | You’re into drumming? | 你喜欢打鼓吗 |
[29:56] | Okay, I’m not “Into” Drumming. | 好吧 我不只是喜欢打鼓 |
[29:57] | Drumming is my life. | 打鼓是我的生命 |
[29:58] | That’s why I want to study music. | 所以我才想去学习音乐 |
[30:00] | And there it was, a priority. | 终于问到优先项了 |
[30:02] | Perchance even… A passion. | 甚至可能是…热情了 |
[30:05] | Okay, now we’re talking. | 好 那我们来好好聊聊吧 |
[30:07] | No, stop, please. | 不 你别这么为难 |
[30:08] | I know why you’re firing me. | 我知道你要炒了我 |
[30:10] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[30:11] | I’d still like to use your voice for the song, though. | 不过我还是想让你献声剧中歌曲 |
[30:14] | Of course. | 当然没问题 |
[30:15] | Actually, this is all probably for the best. | 其实 这样才是最好的吧 |
[30:18] | It’s a little hard for me to be around you and Dina, anyway. | 我反正也不想看到你和迪娜在一起 |
[30:21] | What? | 什么 |
[30:22] | Rogelio, come on, it’s obvious. | 罗格里奥 你想想啊 这很明显 |
[30:25] | Look, it’s very, very casual. | 我和她只是玩玩而已 |
[30:29] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想 |
[30:31] | I think you like her a lot. | 我觉得你很喜欢她 |
[30:32] | That’s ridiculous. | 别说笑了 |
[30:34] | Dina’s a writer. | 迪娜是个编剧 |
[30:35] | She wears hoodies and jeans. | 爱穿帽衫和牛仔裤 |
[30:37] | She’s not nearly glamorous, | 还不够有魅力 |
[30:38] | charismatic or TMZable enough for me to be with. | 也没名气 根本配不上我 |
[30:43] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[30:52] | So, like, more singers… | 比如多几位歌手 |
[31:07] | – No, you take. – Stop, stop. | -不 你应该收下钱 -别再推了 |
[31:09] | No, but is… | 不行 这个 |
[31:10] | Looks like the Czech is | 看来捷克小妞 |
[31:11] | having issues with the check. | 结账的时候遇到点小麻烦 |
[31:12] | Everything okay here? | 二位有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[31:14] | Customer overpay. | 客人多付钱了 |
[31:15] | I didn’t overpay. | 我没有多付钱 |
[31:16] | I’m good, thank you, good-bye. | 我没什么事 谢谢你们 先告辞了 |
[31:18] | – But… – Thank you. Have a nice day. | -但是 -谢谢您 祝您愉快 |
[31:20] | – But… – Anezka, remember, | -但是 -阿妮丝卡 记住 |
[31:23] | the customer is always right. | 顾客永远是对的 |
[31:25] | So sorry, Jane, it’s just he pay too much. | 很抱歉 简 但是他真的给了很多钱 |
[31:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[31:33] | No, he didn’t. You got a tip. | 他没多付钱 这是你的小费 |
[31:35] | What? | 什么 |
[31:36] | For good service. | 作为你服务周到的报酬 |
[31:38] | I did? | 真的吗 |
[31:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:40] | Yes, you did! | 千真万确 |
[31:41] | You got a tip! | 你得到小费了 |
[31:44] | I got a tip. | 我得到小费了 |
[31:45] | I got tip! | 我得到小费了 |
[31:45] | It was only 3.5%, | 虽然只有消费额的3.5% |
[31:47] | but still, a tip, a tip! | 不过真的是一笔小费 |
[31:49] | Jane, there’s a woman out there who wants to speak with you. | 简 外面有个女的想找你聊聊 |
[31:51] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[31:53] | Be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[31:55] | Marry the salt shakers. | 把盐瓶摆在一起[为盐瓶主持婚礼] |
[31:59] | Do you, salt, take you, salt… | 盐瓶甲 你愿意娶盐瓶乙为 |
[32:01] | What, no, stop. | 什么 不是 停 |
[32:03] | On the other hand, it’ll keep her out of trouble. | 这样倒能防止她制造更多的麻烦 |
[32:06] | Actually, finish the ceremony. | 你完成这个仪式吧 |
[32:11] | Hi, there. | 您好 |
[32:12] | The essay’s a disaster. | 这篇文书太糟糕了 |
[32:13] | It’s all about drumming. | 整篇都是在写敲鼓 |
[32:14] | Evan wants to be a musician, | 埃文想要成为一名音乐家 |
[32:16] | it’s his passion. | 这是他的热情所在 |
[32:17] | It’s a hobby. | 那不过是个爱好 |
[32:18] | He loves music. | 他热爱音乐 |
[32:19] | So, he can love it, it’s not a career. | 随他怎么热爱 敲鼓不是一份职业 |
[32:21] | He’s applying to the university’s economics program. | 他要申请大学的经济学项目 |
[32:25] | Trust me, I know what’s best for my son, | 我知道怎样做对我儿子才是最有利的 |
[32:28] | and I’m the one paying you to write the essay to get him in. | 我才是掏钱雇你写文书的人 |
[32:32] | Remember, Jane, the customer is always right. | 记住 简 顾客永远是对的 |
[32:35] | Got it, I’ll rewrite the essay. | 明白了 我重写一遍 |
[32:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:41] | I float. | 我飘过来的 |
[32:42] | You no hearing me. | 你没听到我的脚步声 |
[32:43] | Good job, Anezka. | 干得漂亮 阿妮丝卡 |
[32:48] | Everything being okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah, it’s just, uh… | 没事 只不过 |
[32:51] | this mom is getting in the way of her kid. | 这位母亲要阻碍自己孩子追求梦想的脚步 |
[32:54] | And just like that, Jane realized something. | 就这样 简意识到了一些道理 |
[32:59] | I don’t want to be the kind of mom who gets in her kid’s way, | 我不想成为阻碍孩子前进的那种妈妈 |
[33:02] | and travelling Europe for a month, | 虽说去欧洲旅行一个月 |
[33:05] | while totally over the top, | 这事非常夸张 |
[33:08] | well, it would be pretty cool for him, | 不过对他来说应该是件挺酷的事 |
[33:10] | and even though I can’t imagine it, | 尽管我对此简直无法想象 |
[33:12] | I don’t want to stand in his way. | 但我不想做他的拦路虎 |
[33:15] | And it’s important to you, so… | 而且这件事对你来说非常重要 所以 |
[33:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:20] | Now, let’s talk about what’s important to me | 来吧 我们来聊聊对我非常重要的事 |
[33:22] | because I’m gonna need a whole bunch of Easters in a row | 如果你真要带他出去旅行一个月 |
[33:24] | if you’re taking him for a month. | 我得有一大堆彩蛋才行 |
[33:27] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[33:29] | I think I can work with that. | 我可以搞定这件事 |
[33:32] | So, how did it work out with Xiomara? | 你和希尔玛拉谈得怎么样 |
[33:34] | She was great, a class act. | 她人最好了 表现得很有风度 |
[33:36] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:37] | Funny thing, she kind of | 有意思的是 她好像 |
[33:39] | knew we were a thing, though. | 早就知道我们之间的事了 |
[33:42] | – What? – Somehow, | -什么 -不知道怎么回事 |
[33:43] | she sniffed it out. | 她嗅出不寻常的味道 |
[33:46] | Did you tell her we’re not? | 你有没有告诉她只是玩玩而已 |
[33:47] | Of course, but, I mean, | 当然 不过 |
[33:49] | we kind of are though, right? | 我们算是来真的 对吧 |
[33:52] | – What? – We’ve been seeing each other | -什么 -我们每晚都赤诚相见 |
[33:53] | every night, sexually, things are stupendous… | 犹如天雷勾动地火 |
[33:56] | Stop, stop. | 停 别说了 |
[33:58] | This… is just casual, Rogelio. | 我们只是露水情缘 罗格里奥 |
[34:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:06] | I was just testing you, | 我只是在试探你 |
[34:08] | making sure you were not overly invested in me | 确保你没有投入太多情感在我身上 |
[34:10] | because that can get uncomfortable. | 因为那样可就尴尬了 |
[34:13] | Well, don’t worry, I’m not. | 好吧 别担心 我并没有 |
[34:17] | Good. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:22] | – I feel good about this. – So do I. | -我觉得这样很好 -我觉得也是 |
[34:25] | I really think as long as we both prioritize Mateo, | 只要我们凡事都把马特奥放在第一位 |
[34:27] | then we’ll be fine. | 咱俩就能相安无事 |
[34:28] | I totally agree. | 我完全赞同 |
[34:32] | Come on. | 来抱一个吧 |
[34:34] | 曾经相爱 后分道扬镳 现在又抱在一起 | |
[34:42] | 嫉妒 熊熊燃烧的妒火 | |
[34:51] | I got first tip! | 我得到了第一笔小费 |
[34:52] | All because of Jane. | 这一切都归功于简 |
[34:53] | Oh, I just loving Jane. | 我爱死简了 |
[34:55] | Okay, enough about Jane already! | 好了 我听够简的事情了 |
[34:59] | You being okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:02] | Yeah… yeah, no, I’m fine. | 没事 没事 我还好 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:06] | Jane’s great. | 简太棒了 |
[35:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:09] | Nothing, we just… | 没什么 我们只不过 |
[35:12] | We have a complicated history, | 我们的过往有点复杂 |
[35:14] | which mostly involves me being horrible | 主要是我太糟糕了 |
[35:16] | and Jane being a perfect human being and sometimes… | 简是个完美的人 而有时… |
[35:20] | sometimes, it just gets to be too much. | 有时 她有点太完美了 |
[35:22] | What is this complicated history? | 什么复杂的过往 |
[35:27] | For one she… she got accidentally, artificially | 比如说 她不小心被 |
[35:29] | inseminated, which led to… | 人工授精了 导致… |
[35:41] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 再见 |
[35:43] | Mommy would love to play with you, but she’s got to work. | 妈妈很想陪你玩 但她有工作 |
[35:48] | Bye, bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[35:53] | Well, I not thinking Jane is perfect, not at all. | 我不觉得简完美 完全不 |
[35:58] | Rafael does. | 拉斐尔觉得她完美 |
[36:00] | Well… maybe that is being something that will change. | 或许他的想法是可以改变的 |
[36:12] | I think someone’s wheels being turning. | 我看有人的脑瓜开始转了 |
[36:16] | And to be fair, Jane is certainly not feeling | 说实话 简现在的感觉 |
[36:18] | so perfect at the moment. | 可不怎么好 |
[37:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:05] | Only this time, Jane could no longer be silent. | 这次 简无法再缄口不言了 |
[37:07] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[37:10] | I’m writing this essay on priorities | 我在写一篇关于人生重心的论文 |
[37:12] | and mine… | 而我的重心… |
[37:15] | they feel all wrong. | 感觉都是错的 |
[37:20] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no, what’s going on? | -抱歉 -不 不 怎么了 |
[37:24] | I just… Rafael and I have a custody plan, | 拉斐尔和我定了一个监护计划 |
[37:27] | and it’s good and it works, | 这个计划很好 也很成功 |
[37:30] | but it means half the time, Mateo’s somewhere else. | 但这就意味着马特奥有一半时间都在别的地方 |
[37:34] | Half the time, my heart is somewhere else, | 一半时间 我的心随他在其他地方 |
[37:37] | and I just want the time that | 我希望我和他在一起时 |
[37:39] | I have with him to be with him, you know, | 能真的陪着他 你明白吗 |
[37:42] | and not just working so that we can afford this house. | 而不是一直为了付房租而工作 |
[37:45] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[37:46] | Why didn’t you tell me how you were feeling? | 你为什么不告诉我你的想法呢 |
[37:50] | I didn’t want you to feel bad, or pressured. | 我不希望让你感觉内疚或有压力 |
[37:53] | Isn’t that the whole perk of this marriage thing? | 那不正是婚姻的全部意义吗 |
[37:55] | We share the pain and the pressure. | 我们可以分享我们的痛苦和压力 |
[37:59] | That’s the whole perk? | 那是全部意义吗 |
[38:00] | Well, okay, one of them. | 好吧 是其中一项 |
[38:05] | You don’t have to take on this whole thing alone, anymore. | 你不必再独自承受这一切了 |
[38:08] | So, tell that crazy lady you’re not writing her kid’s essay, | 告诉那个疯女人你不会帮她孩子写文书 |
[38:13] | and we don’t have to give up the house yet, either, | 而我们也不会放弃我们的家 |
[38:16] | because I got a job. | 因为我找到工作了 |
[38:17] | You did? | 是吗 |
[38:19] | A very, very temporary job for now… | 一个非常非常暂时性的工作 |
[38:21] | because I’m not gonna sit around | 因为我不想一直无所事事 |
[38:22] | and wait for my name to be cleared… | 等着洗清冤名 |
[38:24] | so, I am working for your father, actually. | 所以其实我是要为你爸工作 |
[38:27] | What? | 什么 |
[38:28] | I’m his new Chief of Security. | 我是他的新安保队长 |
[38:30] | His situation needs upgrades, | 他的情况需要安保升级 |
[38:31] | systems in place… | 安装安保系统… |
[38:33] | You’re trying to make it sound cool, aren’t you? | 你是想让这工作听起来酷一点是吧 |
[38:35] | Yeah, a little bit. | 对 有点这意思 |
[38:37] | But who cares? | 但谁在乎呢 |
[38:40] | You and Mateo are my priority. | 我的生活重心是你和马特奥 |
[38:58] | Don’t act all shocked, I just gave you that shift, | 别装得一副惊讶的样子 我刚给你加了班 |
[39:00] | I’m not taking it back. | 我不会收回来的 |
[39:01] | Scott, come on. | 斯考特 拜托 |
[39:03] | I just need a little more time with my son. | 我只想和我儿子多一些相处时间 |
[39:06] | Well, too bad. | 那真遗憾 |
[39:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:08] | ‘Cause I think we can make it work. | 因为我觉得我们能搞定这事的 |
[39:12] | Oh, uh, of course, of course, Mr. Solano. | 当然 当然 索拉诺先生 |
[39:15] | Rogelio’s right, huh? | 罗格里奥是对的 |
[39:17] | This nepotism thing’s not half bad. | 重用亲戚这招还挺不错的 |
[39:21] | Uh-oh, I don’t like that look in her eyes. | 我不喜欢她的眼神 |
[39:27] | Huh, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[39:29] | That’s where Jane goes to school. | 那是简的学校 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry, I can’t bear to watch this. | 抱歉 我看不下去了 |
[39:53] | 姓名 简·维兰纽瓦 主题 分类广告 我想在你的校报上放一则我的论文代写的广告 我叫简·维兰纽瓦 | |
[39:59] | Anezka, no, you can’t put an ad | 阿妮丝卡 不 你不能在校报上 |
[40:01] | for that in the school newspaper! | 放这种广告 |
[40:02] | Jane could get in big trouble! | 简会惹上大麻烦的 |
[40:08] | I signed the estate plan. | 我签好遗产规划了 |
[40:10] | An independent trustee is fine. | 用独立受托人没问题 |
[40:13] | Thank you, and look… | 谢谢 听着 |
[40:16] | you have changed. | 你变了 |
[40:19] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[40:21] | It’s just a-a process. | 这只是个过程 |
[40:23] | Yeah, yeah, it is. | 对 对 是的 |
[40:27] | And frankly, I think I’ve made more improvements than you. | 说实话 我觉得我比你长进多了 |
[40:30] | – Wait, what? – When you’re up against it, | -等等 什么 -当你遇到问题 |
[40:31] | you still lie, | 你还是会撒谎 |
[40:34] | instead of just coming clean, facing the consequences. | 而不是坦白 面对后果 |
[40:40] | I hope you change that soon. | 我希望你能尽早改了这毛病 |
[40:41] | Damn, Petra! | 天啊 佩特拉 |
[40:51] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:56] | I told the police about the boat. | 我跟警方讲过船的事 |
[40:58] | It was early on. | 那是之前的事了 |
[41:00] | It was before I knew you, before I trusted you. | 当时我还不了解你 也不信任你 |
[41:04] | But now I do, | 但现在我相信你 |
[41:05] | and I’m sorry I did it, but I-I just don’t want to lie about it. | 抱歉我那么做了 但我不想对此撒谎 |
[41:09] | Well, I… really appreciate you telling me. | 我很感激你告诉我实情 |
[41:13] | It’s better to be honest. | 诚实总是上策 |
[41:25] | It’s a go. | 就那么定了 |
[41:26] | Let’s take him down. | 我们一起整垮他 |
[41:28] | Oh, dear, I wish I’d never heard that. | 天啊 我希望我从没听到这话 |