时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There you are. Last we left our Jane, | 你来了 上集我们说到 |
[00:01] | her fiancé Michael had lost his job | 简的未婚夫迈克尔失业了 |
[00:03] | due to a little, uh, bad publicity, | 因为一些负面的报道 |
[00:05] | so Jane picked up some extra work | 于是简找了额外的工作 |
[00:07] | writing other people’s college essays. | 帮别人写大学文书 |
[00:09] | And I’m the one paying you to write the essay to get him in. | 我才是掏钱雇你写文书的人 |
[00:12] | But her conscience got the better of her, so she quit. | 但她的良知战胜了金钱的诱惑 她不干了 |
[00:14] | Unfortunately, Petra’s twin sister, Anezka, who is epileptic… | 不幸的是佩特拉总发疯的双胞胎妹妹阿妮斯卡 |
[00:18] | Oh. Leaping lizards! | 天哪 |
[00:19] | I forgot to mention, | 我忘说了 |
[00:20] | Petra has a twin sister named Anezka. | 佩特拉有个叫阿妮斯卡的双胞胎妹妹 |
[00:22] | – What the… – Anyway, | -什么… -总之 |
[00:23] | Anezka thought she was being helpful. | 阿妮斯卡以为自己很有用 |
[00:25] | Well, I not thinking Jane is perfect, not at all. | 我不觉得简完美 完全不 |
[00:27] | And so, she sabotaged Jane. | 于是她暗算了简 |
[00:29] | I know! Leaping lizards, indeed. | 真是奸诈 |
[00:32] | Oh, and speaking of shady relatives, | 说到鬼鬼祟祟的亲戚 |
[00:34] | you’ll recall Rafael’s mother | 你们还记得拉斐尔的妈妈 |
[00:35] | was the crime lord known as Mutter. | 曾是名为穆特的毒枭吧 |
[00:37] | Oh, and his long lost brother showed up. | 他失散已久的弟弟也出现了 |
[00:39] | Did you know our mother was a crime lord? | 你知道我们的母亲是毒枭吗 |
[00:40] | No, did you? | 不知道 你呢 |
[00:41] | Where were you? You weren’t with our mother. | 那时你去哪儿了 你没和妈妈在一起 |
[00:43] | Right here, on this boat. | 就在这里 这艘船上 |
[00:45] | Unfortunately, Derek | 不幸的是德里克 |
[00:46] | seemed to be up to a little sabotage of his own. | 好像也要耍点小手段 |
[00:48] | It’s a go. Let’s take him down. | 就那么定了 我们一起整垮他 |
[00:50] | I know, straight out of a telenovela, right? | 狗血得像肥皂剧一样 |
[00:52] | Which brings us to Rogelio, who started sleeping with | 提到肥皂剧就得提罗格里奥 他开始 |
[00:54] | – the head writer of his show. – I think you like her a lot. | -和首席编剧上床了 -我觉得你很喜欢她 |
[00:57] | Which was a challenge for Xo, | 这对希尔是个不小的挑战 |
[00:59] | but Rogelio promised she could still record a song for his show, | 但罗格里奥保证她仍旧能为他的剧录一首歌 |
[01:01] | and speaking of big productions, | 说到大制作 |
[01:03] | we are T-minus 17 days before Jane and Michael’s wedding, | 简和迈克尔的婚礼只有十七天了 |
[01:06] | so let’s hop on it. | 我们赶紧开始吧 |
[01:09] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva didn’t remember | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦不记得 |
[01:12] | her first Mother’s Day | 她过的第一个母亲节了 |
[01:14] | because she was a baby at the time. | 因为她那时还是个婴儿 |
[01:18] | Happy Mother’s Day! | 母亲节快乐 |
[01:20] | Come. I have surprise for you. | 来 我给你准备了个惊喜 |
[01:26] | Today, we’re going to do nothing | 今天 我们什么也不干 |
[01:28] | but sit in our pj’s, | 穿着睡衣坐在沙发上 |
[01:29] | watch the Marathon of Lagrimas de tu Corazon on channel five, | 看一天五台的《你心上的眼泪》 |
[01:33] | and eat all the ice cream we want. | 尽情地吃冰淇淋 |
[01:38] | Come on, aren’t you dying to find out if Eva’s secret twin | 你不是迫不及待想知道伊娃的神秘双胞胎 |
[01:41] | is working with Alfonso to bring down the Ramirez Empire? | 有没有帮阿方索整垮拉米雷斯帝国吗 |
[01:46] | Please? | 求你了 |
[01:48] | It’s my first Mother’s Day as a mother, | 这是我当妈妈的第一个母亲节 |
[01:49] | and I want to spend it with my mom. | 我想和妈妈一起过 |
[01:53] | Chunky Monkey? | 矮胖猴冰淇淋 |
[01:54] | Two pints. | 两大桶 |
[01:57] | And so a tradition was born. | 于是便诞生了一个新传统 |
[02:00] | Observe: binge watching, before streaming. | 在流媒体出现前的狂看 |
[02:02] | Yes, it was a thing. | 不是我瞎编的 |
[02:07] | Over the years, the format changed, | 几年后 形式变了 |
[02:10] | but the fundamentals were the same: a day of pj’s, | 但基本要素还在 穿一天的睡衣 |
[02:14] | pints and telenovelas. | 大桶冰淇淋和肥皂剧 |
[02:17] | It was Juan Carlos’s twin?! | 居然是胡安·卡洛斯的双胞胎 |
[02:21] | Ricardo has a twin brother? | 雷卡德居然有个双胞胎哥哥 |
[02:23] | Don’t act so surprised, Jane. | 别这么惊讶 简 |
[02:24] | It’s a well-worn trope of the genre… | 这是肥皂剧的惯用伎俩 |
[02:26] | I did not see that coming. | 这我真没料到 |
[02:29] | but it still works every time, | 但每次都有效果 |
[02:31] | and Jane was planning on spending her first Mother’s Day | 简作为母亲过的第一个母亲节 |
[02:33] | as a mother carrying on the tradition. | 她打算延续这个传统 |
[02:36] | I’m torn. | 我要纠结死了 |
[02:37] | Do we revisit a classic like Lagrimas de tu Corazon, | 我们是重温经典的《你心上的眼泪》 |
[02:41] | or do we binge this new one from Mexico, | 还是连看墨西哥新出的肥皂剧 |
[02:44] | La Danza de los Criminales. | 《罪犯之舞》 |
[02:48] | But then… | 但这时候 |
[02:58] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[02:59] | Oh, hi, Jane. | 简 |
[03:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:02] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:03] | Oh, well, I-I just thought it would be simpler if, um, | 我就是觉得如果我们能一起过的话 |
[03:05] | if we all did something together, | 事情会简单一点 |
[03:06] | so Rafael wouldn’t have to split his time. | 拉斐尔就不用两头跑了 |
[03:09] | You’re hosting a Mother’s Day brunch? | 你要办个母亲节早午餐 |
[03:11] | Oh, it’s not a big deal. | 这没什么 |
[03:14] | You made cards. | 你连贺卡都弄了 |
[03:15] | Yeah, K-Krishna got carried away. | 克里希纳有点激动过头了 |
[03:16] | Um, anyway, your-your whole family’s invited. | 总之 你们全家都被邀请了 |
[03:21] | If you want. | 如果你们想来的话 |
[03:25] | You don’t have to come. | 但不用勉强 |
[03:26] | We’d love to, Petra. Thank you. | 我们很愿意 佩特拉 谢谢你 |
[03:36] | You really said yes? | 你真的答应了 |
[03:37] | Of course, I said yes. | 我当然答应了 |
[03:38] | But I just finished setting up the TV for your binge watch. | 但我刚给你们弄好电视让你们狂看 |
[03:41] | Oh, well, guess we have to call Petra and cancel. | 看来我们得跟佩特拉取消赴约了 |
[03:43] | Stop, she’s making a real effort here. | 停 她真的很用心 |
[03:46] | It’s sweet, | 这么做很贴心 |
[03:47] | and we’re… sort of a family… | 我们也算是一家人 |
[03:50] | it’s important to show up. | 露个面很重要 |
[03:51] | Right, Abuela? | 对吧 外婆 |
[03:55] | Well, tough. | 那也没办法 |
[03:56] | We’re all going. | 我们都得去 |
[03:58] | Got it. I should run. | 好 我得走了 |
[03:59] | Can’t be late for my first day at the new job. | 新工作第一天不能迟到 |
[04:02] | Pretty sure your boss will cut you some slack. | 你的老板肯定会让你偷懒的 |
[04:05] | True, for the record, since his new boss was… | 这话不假 因为他的新老板是… |
[04:09] | 因为我的角色蒂亚戈能够穿越时间 探索众多无与伦比的 | |
[04:25] | 让蒂亚戈来到著名的 《费尔南多和伊莎贝尔》的世界 | |
[04:46] | Okay, guys, come on. | 二位 |
[04:47] | Let’s keep it friendly for the EPK. | 电宣还是友好点吧 |
[04:54] | Yes, Rogelio, | 是啊 罗格里奥 |
[04:55] | let’s not turn this into a pissing contest. | 别把采访搞成愚蠢的比赛了 |
[04:57] | I understand why you’d be intimidated, | 我知道你为什么害怕 |
[04:59] | I have a very propulsive stream. | 我的关注度比你高多了 |
[05:01] | All right, let’s take five. | 好吧 休息五分钟 |
[05:04] | Michael, please. | 迈克尔 |
[05:05] | I don’t think you’ve met my new head of security. | 你应该还没见过我的新安保队长 |
[05:08] | This is Michael Cordero, | 这位是迈克尔·科尔德罗 |
[05:10] | former star detective of the Miami PD. | 曾是迈阿密警局的王牌警探 |
[05:14] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:15] | I had to beef up protection | 我得加强安保 |
[05:17] | due to my well-publicized stalking incident. | 因为众所周知的跟踪事件 |
[05:19] | Have you ever been stalked, Esteban? | 你被跟踪过吗 埃斯特班 |
[05:21] | So many times. | 好多次 |
[05:24] | Funny, I don’t recall anything high-profile. | 有趣 我不记得有人提过 |
[05:26] | I kept it out of the press, | 我没告诉媒体 |
[05:27] | but I did “Beef up” my personal security, as well. | 但我也”加强”了我的安保 |
[05:34] | This is Donny, | 这位是唐尼 |
[05:35] | former world champion of the MMA circuit. | 曾是综合格斗大赛的世界冠军 |
[05:38] | Donny, please carry me to craft service. | 唐尼 抱我去吃点东西 |
[05:46] | He’s so ridiculous. | 真滑稽 |
[05:48] | Can you carry me? | 你能抱我吗 |
[05:50] | No. | 不用 |
[05:52] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[05:53] | I’m kidding, of course. | 我当然是开玩笑 |
[05:54] | Come, let me tell you all about | 我来跟你说说 |
[05:56] | the big Mother’s Day surprise I am planning for Jane. | 我给简准备的母亲节大惊喜 |
[05:58] | Oh, okay, just remember, jane doesn’t love surprises. | 但是记住 简不喜欢惊喜 |
[06:01] | True, for the record. | 此话不假 |
[06:03] | And unfortunately, she was about to get a big one. | 不幸的是 她马上就要收到一个大惊喜了 |
[06:06] | Sorry, but your phone’s been blowing up for the last 30 minutes. | 不好意思 但你的手机响了三十分钟了 |
[06:09] | A lot of unknown numbers. | 全是未知号码 |
[06:11] | 12 messages? That’s bizarre. | 12条留言 真奇怪 |
[06:12] | 语音信箱 未知号码 | |
[06:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:17] | Someone wants to pay me to write their college term paper. | 有人想付钱让我帮写大学课程论文 |
[06:23] | And another one. | 这个也是 |
[06:24] | Hey, I’m replying to the ad in University Daily | 你好 我看到《大学日报》上你的广告 |
[06:27] | about how I can pay you to write my essays. | 我付钱你就可以帮我写论文 |
[06:29] | And I have this Earth Science thing coming up… | 地球科学课需要一篇论文 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:34] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:36] | “Jane Villanueva will write your college essay for money?” | 简·维兰纽瓦收费代写论文 |
[06:41] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[06:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:43] | …call me back. We’ll talk prices. | 回我电话 我们再谈谈价格 |
[06:45] | Oh, no, my advisor called. | 糟糕 我导师的电话 |
[06:48] | – Hi, Jane… – Please, please, please | -你好 简 -拜托拜托拜托 |
[06:49] | don’t be about the advertisement. | 千万不要是广告的事 |
[06:50] | There was an advertisement that Professor Blake | 有一则广告 布莱克教授 |
[06:52] | and I need to speak with you about as soon as possible. | 和我需要尽快和你谈谈 |
[06:56] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好的 |
[06:57] | She hates me, but Blake mostly doesn’t. | 她讨厌我 但是布莱克不怎么讨厌 |
[07:00] | Professor Blake, Professor Donaldson | 布莱克教授 唐纳森教授 |
[07:04] | I just want to assure you, | 我发誓 |
[07:06] | I do not write college papers for money. | 我没有收钱代写论文 |
[07:08] | I am clearly 100% against cheating. | 我百分之百反对作弊 |
[07:11] | Then why is there an ad in the paper offering your services? | 那为什么会有你提供服务的广告 |
[07:13] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:14] | It’s obviously some sort of prank. | 显然是某种恶作剧 |
[07:17] | I mean, even if I did write papers for money, | 即使我要收费代写论文 |
[07:19] | which, again, I don’t, | 再次声明 我没有 |
[07:21] | would I ever advertise in the school paper? | 我会在校报上发广告吗 |
[07:24] | She’s right, Richard. | 她说得对 理查德 |
[07:25] | Why would she do this? She’s not stupid. | 她为什么会这么做 她又不傻 |
[07:27] | Aw, she called Jane not stupid. | 她说简不傻 |
[07:30] | So who do you think did it? | 那你觉得是谁干的 |
[07:32] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:34] | But I promise I’m going to get to the bottom of this. | 但我保证我会弄个水落石出的 |
[07:36] | Here’s the thing, | 是这样的 |
[07:37] | regardless of whether or not you placed the ad… | 不管你有没有发广告 |
[07:39] | I definitely didn’t. | 我绝对没有 |
[07:40] | …drama just seems to follow you. | 你身上好像总是有狗血的事发生 |
[07:44] | No! Oh! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry, you can finish out your current class, | 我很抱歉 你可以完成当前的课程 |
[07:48] | but I can’t have you back to TA next semester. | 但是下学期我不能再让你当助教了 |
[07:50] | Really, Richard? | 真的吗 理查德 |
[07:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:53] | I’m telling you, Donaldson’s my only hope. | 我告诉你 唐纳森是我唯一的希望 |
[07:55] | I think if I can prove to her that I was set up, she’ll help me. | 如果我能证明我是被陷害的 她会帮我 |
[07:58] | So, I went to the school paper and got the buyer’s e-mail address. | 于是我去了校报处 拿到了买家的邮件地址 |
[08:01] | JaneVillanueva1234@hotmail.com JaneVillanueva1234@hotmail.com | |
[08:05] | Creepy. | 好诡异 |
[08:06] | So, I just set up my own fake e-mail account, | 于是我建了个自己的假邮箱账户 |
[08:08] | and pretended to be from the school, | 假装是学校的 |
[08:10] | and asked if they wanted to rerun the ad. | 问他们愿不愿意重贴广告 |
[08:12] | Ooh, nice. Very Jessica Jones. | 漂亮 很有杰西卡·琼斯的黑色风格 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:16] | I just, I need to prove to Professor Blake | 我需要向布莱克教授证明 |
[08:18] | that this was a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[08:19] | And that drama doesn’t follow me. | 我身上不是总发生狗血事情 |
[08:21] | In Jane’s defense, | 替简说句公道话 |
[08:22] | drama is in her blood. | 她的血液里流着狗血 |
[08:24] | We have reached Sting-tantric levels of love-making. | 我们已经达到了斯汀[歌手]密宗层次的性爱 |
[08:28] | Add it to your special skills. | 把这条写到你的特长里 |
[08:30] | Done. | 好了 |
[08:32] | 特长 伦敦腔 一流的侧鞍体位 火热的目光 | |
[08:37] | Why are you hurrying off? | 你怎么这么着急走 |
[08:38] | – Work. – Ah, yes. | -要工作 -对了 |
[08:40] | You’ll recall, Rogelio’s booty call | 你们还记得罗格里奥的约炮 |
[08:42] | had recently turned into a full-blown crush. | 最近变成了强烈的爱慕 |
[08:44] | Where’d I put my phone? Um… | 我把我手机放哪儿了 |
[08:53] | Don’t worry, Ro. | 别担心 罗罗 |
[08:54] | That could totally be an oversight. | 可能是她疏忽了 |
[08:56] | Here it is. | 给 |
[08:58] | So, uh, Dina, | 迪娜 |
[09:00] | what are you doing Saturday? | 你周六有什么事 |
[09:03] | I have plans. | 我有安排 |
[09:06] | They’re just the preliminary plans, of course. | 当然 只是初步计划 |
[09:08] | I’m impressed. | 真厉害 |
[09:09] | Your architect did a spectacular job. | 你的建筑师干得很棒 |
[09:11] | As my grandmother used to say, | 就像我祖母以前常说的 |
[09:13] | “Ay, not this guy.” | 我不喜欢他 |
[09:15] | I’m glad you’re both happy. | 我很高兴你俩都很开心 |
[09:16] | Very happy. | 非常开心 |
[09:18] | Call the firm, tell them we’re moving forward. | 给公司打电话 说我们继续 |
[09:25] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[09:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:28] | Why does everyone keep asking that? Read the invitation. | 怎么每个人都在问 读邀请函 |
[09:30] | That’s the whole point of an invitation. | 这才是邀请函的意义所在 |
[09:32] | You’re throwing a Mother’s Day brunch? | 你要办母亲节早午餐 |
[09:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:35] | Jane’s family’s coming. | 简一家要来 |
[09:36] | I just thought it would be easier for everyone | 我觉得如果我们都在一起 |
[09:38] | if we’re all in one place. | 会容易点 |
[09:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:40] | Don’t make it into a thing. | 别小题大做 |
[09:41] | Yeah, well, there is one thing. | 嗯 有件事 |
[09:43] | Invitation says 11:00. | 邀请函上写的是十一点 |
[09:45] | The twins are still napping then. | 双胞胎那时还在睡觉 |
[09:48] | So we’ll wake them up. | 那我们就叫醒她们 |
[09:49] | We’ve worked really hard to get them on a schedule. | 我们非常辛苦才让她们作息规律 |
[09:52] | Okay, fine, so we’ll push the brunch to 1:00. | 好吧 那就把早午餐推迟到一点 |
[09:54] | Now it’s a lunch. | 那就是午餐了 |
[09:57] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[10:00] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[10:01] | What? | 什么 |
[10:02] | I got a response from my fake e-mail. | 我收到了一封我的假邮箱的回复 |
[10:04] | “No, thank you to renewing advertisement, | “不用 谢谢你更新广告 |
[10:06] | I have everything what is necessary.” | “需要的一切我都有了” |
[10:09] | “Everything what is necessary”? | “需要的一切” |
[10:11] | Jane! Sorry to interrupt. | 简 抱歉打扰了 |
[10:14] | Uh, we’re gonna have to bump the brunch to 1:00. | 我们不得不把早午餐推迟到一点 |
[10:15] | I forgot the twins nap at 11:00. | 我忘了十一点双胞胎还在睡觉 |
[10:19] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[10:20] | They just changed their schedule. | 她们刚刚改了作息 |
[10:22] | Anyway, is that all right? | 不管怎样 可以吗 |
[10:23] | Yes, of course. No problem. | 嗯 当然 没问题 |
[10:25] | I know, Abuela, I’m sorry, | 我知道 外婆 对不起 |
[10:27] | but she got the nap times wrong, I guess. | 但是她搞错睡觉时间了 |
[10:31] | Come on, you know Petra’s not a hands-on mom, | 拜托 你知道佩特拉不太擅长当妈妈 |
[10:34] | give her a break please. | 让她休息一下吧 |
[10:36] | Can you get someone to cover your shift? | 你能找到人帮你值班吗 |
[10:40] | That is sounding important. | 听上去很重要 |
[10:42] | If you wanting to talk, | 如果你想谈谈 |
[10:43] | I can do everything what is necessary to cover your tables. | 我可以做需要的一切来服侍你的桌 |
[10:46] | Did she just say… | 她刚刚说了 |
[10:47] | I have to call you back. | 等我回你电话 |
[10:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:50] | I say, | 我说 |
[10:51] | I can do everything what is necessary for your tables. | 我可以做需要的一切来服侍你的桌 |
[10:55] | And that’s when Jane realized | 当时简意识到了 |
[10:57] | what she should have realized much earlier, | 她早该注意到的事情 |
[10:58] | given her great love of telenovelas, | 鉴于她对肥皂剧的强烈热爱 |
[11:01] | it’s always the twin. | 双胞胎就是套路 |
[11:07] | – Petra? – Oh, hey, perfect timing. | -佩特拉 -来得正好 |
[11:09] | Here’s our caterer’s proposed menu for our lunch. | 这是宴会负责人给我们的午餐菜单 |
[11:12] | Any allergies? Issues? | 有什么过敏的或者注意事项吗 |
[11:14] | Wow! Four courses. | 四道菜 |
[11:16] | I’m assuming each course lasts three minutes | 我就假定每道菜三分钟 |
[11:18] | and has lots of Cheerios or Mateo’s not gonna make it. | 并且有很多脆谷乐 否则马特奥会受不了的 |
[11:22] | I didn’t realize I had to prepare something special for Mateo. | 我没想到还要给马特奥特别准备 |
[11:25] | No, I’m kidding. I’m– | 不 我开玩笑的 我 |
[11:27] | I’m-I’m just saying that he can’t sit through four courses. | 我只是说他没法坐够四道菜的时间 |
[11:29] | Well, my nannies will be there if he gets fussy. | 如果他不舒服了我保姆会照顾他 |
[11:31] | Oh, I mean, well, | 我是说 |
[11:32] | it is Mother’s Day, so I do want to be with him. | 这是母亲节 所以我希望和他在一起 |
[11:34] | I wasn’t suggesting you don’t want to be with him. | 我不是说你不想和他在一起 |
[11:36] | Okay, we’re getting off track. That is great. | 好吧 我们扯远了 那很棒 |
[11:39] | I actually wanted to talk about Anezka. | 我其实想谈谈阿妮丝卡 |
[11:42] | I’ve showed her how to use deodorant. | 我教了她怎么用除臭剂 |
[11:44] | No, it-it’s not that. It’s, um… | 不 不是那个 是 |
[11:46] | And so, Jane told Petra | 于是 简告诉了佩特拉 |
[11:48] | about… well, you know. | 那个 你懂的 |
[11:50] | Let’s FF through. | 我们快进吧 |
[11:56] | But why would she do that? | 但是她为什么要那样做 |
[11:57] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:59] | But in order to get my TA job back, | 但为了把助教的工作要回来 |
[12:00] | I have to prove who it was, | 我必须证明是谁干的 |
[12:01] | and I really think it was your sister. | 我真觉得是你妹妹干的 |
[12:06] | Let me talk to her. | 让我和她谈谈 |
[12:08] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[12:10] | I wasn’t going to mention it, | 我本来不想提的 |
[12:12] | but holding in my emotions is causing me to eat my feelings. | 但压抑我的情绪正让我通过食物发泄 |
[12:15] | And I think we can both agree | 我们都明白 |
[12:16] | that will be a disaster for the ratings. | 那样对收视率可没好处 |
[12:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:22] | I know you’re having a birthday party. | 我知道你要办一个生日聚会 |
[12:24] | And I was not invited. | 我却没有被邀请 |
[12:26] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:28] | The truth is I don’t think you’d get along with my other friends. | 说实话 我觉得你和我的其他朋友合不来 |
[12:31] | They’re more like, you know, regular people. | 他们更像是…普通人 |
[12:35] | Some of my closest friends are non-celebs. | 我有些亲近的朋友就不是名人 |
[12:37] | Stedman, for example. | 比如 斯特德曼 |
[12:38] | It’s just you’re interested in different things. | 你们的兴趣不同 |
[12:41] | You like to talk about the Kardashians. | 你喜欢谈论卡戴珊姐妹 |
[12:44] | They’re more interested in ta-Nehisi Coates. | 而他们对塔纳哈希·科茨[音同外套]更感兴趣 |
[12:47] | I assure you I’m open to all kinds of jackets. | 我保证 哪种外套我都能接受 |
[12:50] | He’s not a jacket. | 他不是外套 |
[12:51] | He’s an author. | 他是作家 |
[12:52] | I… know. | 我知道 |
[12:54] | I was just making a joke. | 我在开玩笑 |
[12:56] | Come on, Dina. I can totally hang with nerds. | 拜托 迪娜 我肯定能和书呆子合得来 |
[12:58] | I spent a good part of the summer of | 1998年夏天我大部分时间 |
[13:00] | 1998 hanging with Moby. | 都在看《白鲸》 |
[13:02] | Please. Let me come. | 拜托 让我去吧 |
[13:07] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[13:09] | And I promise I will show your friends my intellectual side. | 我保证会向你的朋友们展示智慧的一面 |
[13:12] | Jane, I need you to give me an intellectual side. | 简 我需要你启发我智慧的一面 |
[13:15] | So, you want to do a whole Pygmalion thing? | 你想来《卖花女》那一套 |
[13:18] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[13:20] | More like a My Fair Lady thing. | 《窈窕淑女》那样的 |
[13:22] | See, Dina is seeing me only as a sex object. | 迪娜只把我当做炮友 |
[13:25] | And I have to prove to her | 我必须向她证明 |
[13:27] | that I am more than just oceans of charisma. | 我拥有的不仅是无穷的魅力 |
[13:30] | I refuse to be objectified. | 我拒绝只被当成一个物件 |
[13:31] | Make it a little tighter, please. | 请再弄紧点 |
[13:33] | Don’t you want to be with somebody | 你难道不想和一个 |
[13:34] | who respects you for who you are? | 尊重你本性的人在一起吗 |
[13:35] | Yes, of course! | 当然 |
[13:36] | I just want to present her with a smarter alternative. | 我只是想向她展示更聪明的一面 |
[13:39] | Please, Jane. | 拜托 简 |
[13:40] | Watch the pin! | 小心别针 |
[13:42] | Okay, Dad, whatever you need. | 好吧 爸 听你的 |
[13:44] | Ready to shoot? | 准备好拍摄了吗 |
[13:49] | Jane, I’m sorry. There’s an emergency at work. | 简 抱歉 片场出现了紧急状况 |
[13:50] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我等会打给你了 |
[13:53] | Dad wants to seem smarter, | 爸爸想看起来聪明些 |
[13:55] | I guess, for Dina. | 为了迪娜 |
[13:59] | He must like her a lot. | 他一定很喜欢她 |
[14:03] | Are you okay with all of this? | 你还好吗 |
[14:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:07] | You should support your dad. | 你应该支持你爸爸 |
[14:13] | Don’t laugh, don’t laugh. | 不许笑 不许笑 |
[14:15] | Hey, my eyes are up here. Look me in the eyes. | 我的眼睛在上面 看着我的眼睛 |
[14:17] | Oh, I can’t. It’s just so white! | 好吧 我忍不住 这一身太白了 |
[14:20] | Oh, oh… Oh, mm, okay. | 好了 |
[14:23] | I’m okay. | 好了 |
[14:24] | How was your first day? | 第一天上班怎么样 |
[14:27] | It was great. | 很不错 |
[14:28] | Well, now you look me in the eye. | 现在你看着我的眼睛 |
[14:30] | Okay, well, maybe it wasn’t as exciting as | 好吧 也许没有打击国际犯罪集团头目 |
[14:32] | fighting international crime lords. | 那样令人兴奋 |
[14:33] | But I did give a warning to a guy | 不过我警告了一个 |
[14:34] | who was about to take four donuts from craft service, so… | 想从工作餐里拿四个面包圈的人 |
[14:37] | Mm-hmm, how about you? | 你怎么样 |
[14:38] | Did you solve the case of the classified catfisher? | 你查出那个秘密冒充者是谁了吗 |
[14:41] | I am a former detective. | 我之前是名警探 |
[14:42] | I can help you track down the perp. | 我能帮你查出是谁干的 |
[14:44] | – Perp’s been tracked. – Who is it? | -已经查到了 -是谁 |
[14:46] | Finally, there you are. | 你终于来了 |
[14:49] | Did you have anything to do with this ad? | 你和这则广告有关系吗 |
[14:51] | Oh, yes, I did do. | 是的 是我干的 |
[14:53] | You are so very welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:55] | “Welcome”? | “不客气” |
[14:57] | Anezka, what were you thinking? | 阿妮丝卡 你怎么想的 |
[14:59] | Oh, you hint for me to do it. | 你暗示我这么做的 |
[15:01] | Because Rafael was thinking Jane too perfect. | 因为拉斐尔觉得简太完美了 |
[15:04] | No, I didn’t hint. | 不 我没暗示你 |
[15:06] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:08] | I am so stupid then. | 那我太傻了 |
[15:10] | Jane is my friend. | 简是我的朋友 |
[15:11] | Oh, well, no, she not be such good friend. | 不 她不是什么称职的朋友 |
[15:13] | She’s saying you aren’t good mother. | 她说你不是个好母亲 |
[15:17] | Oh… forget it. | 当我没说 |
[15:18] | I-I causing trouble enough. | 我惹的麻烦够多了 |
[15:21] | What? Anezka? | 什么 阿妮丝卡 |
[15:23] | What did Jane say? | 简怎么说的 |
[15:25] | So, let’s review from the top. | 我们来从头复习一遍 |
[15:27] | The three main topics | 知识分子聚会的 |
[15:28] | of intellectual party conversation are? | 三个主要话题是什么 |
[15:31] | Current events, | 时事 |
[15:32] | literature, culture. | 文学 文化 |
[15:35] | Kardashians? | 卡戴珊姐妹 |
[15:37] | Off limits. | 绝口不提 |
[15:39] | But there’s so much to discuss! | 但她们有好多料可说 |
[15:41] | Kourtney’s going through hell with Scott! | 考特妮和斯考特的感情正经历地狱般考验 |
[15:42] | Dad. | 爸 |
[15:44] | Okay, so we’ve covered The Goldfinch, | 我们列出了《金翅雀》 |
[15:46] | the election– last handout. | 总统大选 最后一项 |
[15:49] | If they’re talking museums, | 如果他们谈到博物馆 |
[15:51] | bust out this info on Marina Abramovic. | 立刻提玛丽娜·阿布拉莫维克 |
[15:54] | Very current, super pretentious. | 时下热点 逼格相当高 |
[15:56] | She just stares at people for hours at a time? | 她就盯着别人看好几个小时 |
[15:59] | That’s not art. That’s just bad manners. | 这不算艺术 这是没礼貌 |
[16:01] | Good! That’s a legitimate critique! | 好极了 这评论妙 |
[16:04] | And remember, if you feel like you’re in over your head, | 记住 如果你感觉听不懂了 |
[16:06] | just excuse yourself to go to the bathroom or get a drink. | 找个理由上厕所或者拿杯喝的 |
[16:09] | Return to a new group and start over. | 然后再找一组 重新开始 |
[16:11] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢 简 |
[16:12] | I will learn my lines, | 我会背好台词 |
[16:13] | and give a Paloma-worthy performance. | 拿出金鸽奖级别的精湛演技 |
[16:16] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[16:19] | So, is Michael liking the new job? | 迈克尔喜欢他的新工作吗 |
[16:21] | So fun, right? | 很有趣吧 |
[16:22] | Oh, yeah, so fun. | 对 很有趣 |
[16:25] | Is he not having an excellent time? | 他不开心吗 |
[16:26] | He’s really grateful to you for the job. | 他很感激你能给他这份工作 |
[16:31] | And I’m grateful | 我很感激 |
[16:32] | that you gave me this job. I really am. | 你能给我这份工作 真的 |
[16:34] | But I’ve got to resign. | 但我得辞职了 |
[16:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[16:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:40] | I’ve decided to go into the hotel business myself. | 我决定自己经营酒店生意 |
[16:44] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[16:45] | you’re gonna give me the Fairwick. | 你要把法维克让给我 |
[16:51] | Wait, is this some kind of joke? | 等等 你在开玩笑吗 |
[16:53] | You know what’s a joke? | 你知道什么是玩笑吗 |
[16:56] | You pretending to be some great long-lost big brother | 你假装自己是失散多年的大哥哥 |
[16:58] | while at the same time, | 与此同时 |
[17:00] | you were working with the police to spy on me. | 你却和警方合作监视我 |
[17:02] | I had to know if you were working with our mother. | 我必须知道你是否在和母亲合作 |
[17:04] | Okay, and I, and I understand if you’re angry– | 好吧 我能理解你很生气 |
[17:06] | You understand nothing. | 你什么也不理解 |
[17:08] | So let me spell it out for you. | 所以我跟你说清楚 |
[17:09] | You sell me the Fairwick for a dollar, | 你把法维克以一美元卖给我 |
[17:12] | or I turn you into the Feds for insider trading. | 不然我就举报你内幕交易 |
[17:14] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[17:15] | My buddy gave you a tip. | 我哥们给了你消息 |
[17:17] | You acted on it. | 你投了资 |
[17:19] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[17:20] | I thought you’d wait longer | 我以为你会过段时间 |
[17:21] | to spend the money you made, but, man, | 再动用你挣的钱 不过 |
[17:23] | you used it quick. | 你动作真快 |
[17:24] | You set me up. | 你陷害了我 |
[17:28] | This place is really gonna be something special. | 这里会变得与众不同的 |
[17:37] | He took a long nap, so he might be fussy | 他睡了一大觉 你让他睡觉的话 |
[17:39] | – when you put him down. – Got it. | -他可能会有点烦 -知道了 |
[17:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:42] | Well, he’s being blackmailed by his brother, so that’s a no. | 他被自己的弟弟敲诈 所以并不好 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[17:47] | Yeah, just… | 只是… |
[17:49] | an unexpected hurdle with the Fairwick acquisition. | 收购法维克这件事又出了意想不到的障碍 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:53] | Well, whatever it is, | 无论是什么 |
[17:55] | I’m sure you’ll figure it out. | 你一定会想到办法的 |
[17:57] | And speaking of figuring things out, | 说到想出办法 |
[17:59] | Michael was adapting to his new life on set. | 迈克尔正在适应他的新生活 |
[18:21] | I can’t wait to cut that line in post. | 我等不及在后期把那句话剪了 |
[18:29] | – Cut! – Cut! | -停 —停 |
[18:31] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[18:33] | Fake fighting is a carefully choreographed dance. | 假打斗都是安排好的表演动作 |
[18:36] | To adlib a gesture like that | 自作主张临时加那种动作 |
[18:38] | is to put us both in actual danger. | 对我们来说都很危险 |
[18:41] | No kidding. | 就是 |
[18:41] | Plus if you wanted to disarm someone believably, | 而且如果你真想要卸了对方的武器 |
[18:43] | you’d go for the wrist. | 你应该冲着手腕去 |
[18:45] | What? | 什么 |
[18:46] | No, I’m just saying technically, | 我只是说技术上 |
[18:48] | if you wanted to be accurate… | 如果你想要准确地… |
[18:55] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:56] | And in that moment, Rogelio realized | 在那一刻 罗格里奥意识到 |
[18:58] | he could kill two birds with one stone. | 他可以一石二鸟 |
[19:00] | Esteban, approach! | 埃斯特班 过来 |
[19:02] | Michael happens to be an expert in combat, | 迈克尔正好是一个格斗专家 |
[19:05] | and he will now demonstrate how to disarm someone. | 他现在会说明该如何卸下另一个人的武器 |
[19:07] | This guy? | 这家伙 |
[19:09] | Hit me with your best shot, pretty boy. | 放马过来 小帅哥 |
[19:12] | Bird one– build Michael up. | 第一只鸟 培养迈克尔 |
[19:17] | Bird two– torture Esteben. | 第二只鸟 折磨埃斯特本 |
[19:19] | Bravo! Bravo! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[19:22] | I’m promoting you to personal bodyguard/technical advisor. | 我提升你为私人保镖和技术指导 |
[19:25] | From here on out, I want you to monitor | 从现在开始 我要你监督 |
[19:27] | all our fights for authenticity. | 我们所有打斗戏的真实性 |
[19:30] | And I looked it up online, | 我在网上查了一下 |
[19:31] | and technical advisors make good money. | 技术指导赚得可不少 |
[19:34] | And it’s actually really fun. | 而且还挺有趣的 |
[19:36] | I’m so happy you’re excited. | 我很开心你这么兴奋 |
[19:37] | Yeah, I really am. | 我真的很兴奋 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:40] | Time to become an expert in 15th century combat. | 该成为十五世纪的格斗专家了 |
[19:43] | And so Michael researched. | 所以迈克尔开始搜索 |
[19:48] | And Wiki-ed. | 查维基 |
[19:54] | And googled. | 查谷歌 |
[20:01] | Until he was exhausted. | 直到他精疲力尽 |
[20:04] | But satisfied. | 但是心满意足 |
[20:07] | How’s it going? | 怎么样呀 |
[20:08] | I think I’m starting to get a handle on it, my lady. | 已经开始上手了 小姐 |
[20:15] | Oh, good, it’s Petra. | 好了 是佩特拉 |
[20:16] | Hopefully she got her sister to confess. | 希望她说服她妹妹去认错了 |
[20:19] | Hey, Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[20:20] | Did you say I’m a bad mother? | 你说我是一个坏妈妈 |
[20:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:23] | Apparently you called your grandmother to complain | 你打电话给你外婆 |
[20:25] | about how I didn’t know my children’s nap times | 吐槽我连孩子什么时候睡觉都不知道 |
[20:27] | – because I’m not a good mom. – Oh, dear. | -因为我不是一个好妈妈 -天呢 |
[20:29] | No, I didn’t use those words. | 没有 我没用那些词语 |
[20:31] | Well, what words did you use? | 那你用的是什么词 |
[20:33] | Well, look, you’re taking it out of context. | 你这是断章取义了 |
[20:35] | I was actually defending you to my grandmother. | 其实我是在说服我外婆相信你 |
[20:37] | So, she was calling me a bad mom? | 所以是她说我是坏妈妈 |
[20:39] | No! No! | 不是 不是 |
[20:40] | She was just annoyed because she had to change | 她只是很不爽要改自己的日程表 |
[20:42] | her work schedule and that’s not easy for her. | 那对她并不容易 |
[20:44] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[20:45] | – Nothing. – I know all about | -没有 -我知道如何 |
[20:46] | hard work, Jane– I have a job. | 认真工作 简 我也有工作的 |
[20:48] | Yeah, well, I did, too, until your sister got me fired! | 是吗 我也有工作 但你妹妹害我被解雇了 |
[20:50] | And maybe it was the heat of the moment | 也许是因为这唇枪舌战 |
[20:52] | or the fact that Petra finally | 或者是佩特拉终于有了一个 |
[20:54] | had a little family of her own to protect, | 自己想保护的小家庭 |
[20:56] | but she said… | 但是她说 |
[20:57] | You know what, Jane? | 你知道吗 简 |
[20:58] | My sister said she didn’t place that ad, | 我妹妹说她没有发那些广告 |
[21:00] | and I believe her, so lay off. | 我相信她 所以你就歇着吧 |
[21:08] | Observe Jane steaming milk at the cappuccino machine. | 看看简做咖啡汽奶时生气的样子 |
[21:12] | You can please steam Anezka extra milk for cappuccino order? | 你能帮阿妮丝卡的卡布奇诺里多汽点奶吗 |
[21:16] | Oh, so foam is all what is necessary | 所以奶泡才是你的卡布奇诺里 |
[21:18] | for your cappuccino? | 最重要的东西 |
[21:20] | I am not understanding… | 我不懂 |
[21:21] | Oh, I think you are understanding. | 我知道你懂的 |
[21:22] | So stop with this whole innocent thing! | 别装无辜了 |
[21:24] | I am being innocent. | 我就是无辜的 |
[21:25] | No you aren’t. You’re a liar! | 不你不是 你这个骗子 |
[21:28] | And I don’t know how, but trust me, | 我不知道该怎么办 但是相信我 |
[21:29] | I’m gonna prove it! | 我一定会证明的 |
[21:34] | And she just started | 她就开始哭了 |
[21:36] | crying like I’m some sort of– | 好像我是一只 |
[21:39] | Ogre! Screaming! | 巨魔 尖叫 |
[21:41] | She being cruel and so– | 她太狠毒了 还很 |
[21:43] | Manipulative. | 善于操纵别人 |
[21:44] | But I’m onto her. | 但是我知道就是她 |
[21:46] | Acting like an innocent child. | 装成一副人畜无害的样子 |
[21:47] | It felt like spank hour at orphanage. | 就像回到了孤儿院的被打屁股 |
[21:53] | No, we’re taking the high road here. | 不 我们堂堂正正的 |
[21:55] | If she’s not canceling, I’m not canceling. | 如果她不取消 我也不取消 |
[21:58] | B-But just… | 但是 |
[22:00] | maybe give Jane some space. | 给简一点空间 |
[22:02] | But Anezka better stay away from me. | 但是阿妮丝卡最好离我远一点 |
[22:04] | Otherwise, it’s on! | 不然 我和她没完 |
[22:05] | En garde! | 警戒 |
[22:16] | Cut! | 卡 |
[22:19] | What…? | 什么 |
[22:20] | Uh… is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:22] | Well, it’s just that, traditionally, | 按传统 |
[22:23] | you wouldn’t lock the longswords like that, | 你不会这样锁住他的长剑 |
[22:25] | because you’d often have a dagger as well, | 因为一般你还会有一把匕首 |
[22:26] | in your other hand. | 在你另一只手上 |
[22:27] | So when the longswords are locked, | 所以当长剑被锁住了 |
[22:28] | your opponent could, like, stab you dead. | 你的对手会刺死你 |
[22:31] | With the dagger. | 用那把匕首 |
[22:32] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[22:34] | Thank you, Technical Advisor. | 谢谢你 技术指导 |
[22:35] | Let’s do it again without locking the swords. | 不锁剑 我们再来一次 |
[22:37] | But that is the most compelling part of the scene. | 但这是这一幕最激动人心的地方 |
[22:40] | It’s not about the swords, | 这和剑没关系 |
[22:41] | it’s about my eyes. | 重要的是我的眼神 |
[22:43] | Historical accuracy is also semi-important. | 历史还原度也是一样差不多重要 |
[22:46] | We ready here? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:49] | Settle and… action! | 准备… 开拍 |
[22:53] | Cut! | 卡 |
[22:57] | Just the, uh, the lunge… | 是这样 那一刺… |
[22:59] | the lunge felt a little… | 那一刺感觉有点… |
[23:00] | Can you excuse us for one second? | 稍等片刻给我们一点时间 |
[23:04] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[23:05] | The work you’re doing is wonderful. | 你做得很好 |
[23:07] | But you cannot yell “Cut” while we’re shooting. | 但你不能在拍的时候喊卡 |
[23:10] | Only the director | 只有导演 |
[23:11] | and the star can do that. | 和演员可以这么做 |
[23:14] | Right. I just got excited. | 对 我太激动了 |
[23:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[23:17] | So how do I communicate to you | 那如果你们错得太离谱 |
[23:18] | if you guys are way off | 没有信服度 |
[23:20] | and it’s not believable… | 我该怎么告诉你们呢 |
[23:21] | Well, that’s the thing. | 这就是我要说的 |
[23:24] | You see, it’s a telenovela. | 这只是一部肥皂剧 |
[23:26] | So things don’t have to be completely believable. | 所以不一定所有事都要使人信服 |
[23:29] | That’s an understatement. | 你这话说轻了 |
[23:34] | Oh, my God. | 哦我的天哪 |
[23:35] | What’s the holdup here? | 你们在磨蹭什么 |
[23:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. Yes. | 抱歉 |
[23:38] | I have to shoot this, | 我要拍完 |
[23:39] | so I can get out by dinner. | 才能在晚餐前离开 |
[23:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:46] | And it’s already five minutes past | 而且我们小家伙的睡觉时间 |
[23:47] | one little boy’s bedtime, | 已经过了五分钟了 |
[23:49] | isn’t it, Mr. Sweetface, isn’t it? | 是吧 笑眯眯先生 |
[23:50] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[24:07] | Okay, let’s say good night to Abuela. | 好了 跟外婆说晚安 |
[24:18] | What’s going on over there? | 有什么事 |
[24:21] | I-It’s Dad. | 是爸爸 |
[24:21] | He wants me to coach him through this party, in person. | 他希望我过去教他应付这个派对 |
[24:26] | I’m-I’m just gonna say no. | 我刚要拒绝 |
[24:27] | Stop. Go. | 别说了 去吧 |
[24:28] | No, Mom. I feel weird. | 不 妈妈 我觉得怪怪的 |
[24:29] | Because of me? | 因为我吗 |
[24:31] | Don’t. Honestly. | 别这样 |
[24:34] | Actually, knowing that he and Dina are both out | 事实上 知道他和迪娜都不在 |
[24:36] | makes it easier for me to go record my track at the studio. | 我录得反而更顺利 |
[24:39] | No chance of running into them. | 因为不会碰到他们 |
[24:42] | Go, hon. | 去吧 宝贝 |
[24:44] | Which brings us here, now… | 现在我们来到了这里 |
[24:45] | Jane, you made it! | 简 你到了 |
[24:48] | Everyone, | 大家好 |
[24:48] | meet my brilliant daughter, Jane! | 这是我优秀的女儿 简 |
[24:50] | You invited your daughter? | 你请了你女儿 |
[24:52] | – Here, ha-have a seat, Jane. – No, wait! | -这里坐吧 简 -等等 |
[24:54] | Sit next to me. I need you close. | 坐在我身边 我想离你近一点 |
[24:56] | – Why? – It’s okay. I’ll sit here. | -为什么 -没关系 我坐这就行了 |
[24:58] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[24:59] | there is perfect. | 那位置不错 |
[25:01] | Just wanted to make sure you were comfortable. | 我只想让你感到舒适 |
[25:07] | My daughter is a brilliant student. | 我女儿是个好学生 |
[25:09] | She’s in graduate school. | 她在读研究生 |
[25:10] | My son’s at Oxford. | 我儿子在牛津 |
[25:12] | England. Great… and important country. | 英国 不错 是个重要的国家 |
[25:15] | Shakespeare and… | 莎士比亚和 |
[25:17] | How do you know Dina? | 你怎么会认识迪娜的 |
[25:19] | We were actually in debate together in college. | 大学的时候在同一个辩论队里 |
[25:22] | Oh, I dabble myself in debate, as well. | 我也参加过辩论 |
[25:24] | I once played a great debater on Tiago. | 我在《蒂亚戈》里演过一个很棒的辩手 |
[25:27] | I owned the Senate floor! | 参议院对我俯首称臣 |
[25:30] | He’s fast with his fingers! | 他的手指很灵活 |
[25:31] | *La mujer de amor* | *爱之女子* |
[25:35] | *Es un secreto en la noche* | *是深夜的秘密* |
[25:39] | *La mujer de mi alma…* | *我灵魂的女子* |
[25:47] | Let me try again. | 我再试一遍 |
[25:49] | Oh, sorry, man. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[25:50] | We’re running a little behind. | 我们进度太慢了 |
[25:51] | Do you want to come back in 20 for your ADR? | 你二十分钟后再来配音好吗 |
[25:55] | I’ll wait. | 我等会儿好了 |
[25:57] | *La mujer de mi alma…* | *我灵魂的女子* |
[26:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:07] | You’re just too in your head. | 你就是想得太多了 |
[26:09] | Don’t just sing it. | 别只是唱 |
[26:13] | Feel it. | 要感受 |
[26:14] | Seduce the microphone. | 引诱那支麦克风 |
[26:18] | I’m not with Rogelio anymore, | 我已经离开罗格里奥了 |
[26:19] | so flirting with me isn’t gonna hurt him. | 所以和我调情并不会让他难受 |
[26:23] | You know what else works to get the note? | 你知道还有什么要注意的吗 |
[26:26] | You can use the ground to stabilize. | 你可以用地面来稳住 |
[26:29] | Lie down. Seriously. | 躺下 说真的 |
[26:31] | You take all the support of the earth | 得到了地面的支撑 |
[26:32] | and then you sing up instead of out. | 不是向外歌唱 是向上歌唱 |
[26:36] | Shakira taught me. | 夏奇拉教我的 |
[26:37] | I mean, I’ll try. | 好吧 我会试试的 |
[26:40] | You’re going to feel silly at first. | 一开始你会觉得很傻 |
[26:41] | But just put that aside, okay? | 但是别去想它 好吗 |
[26:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:45] | *La mujer de mi alma…* | *我灵魂的女子* |
[26:59] | You’re a good coach. | 你真是个好老师 |
[27:01] | And speaking of coaches… | 说到老师 |
[27:04] | Thanks to Jane, | 多亏了简 |
[27:05] | Rogelio had successfully | 罗格里奥成功地 |
[27:06] | navigated culture and politics. | 在文化和政治中纵横 |
[27:08] | It’s a clear perversion of the 14th Amendment. | 很明显这是对第十四修正案的曲解 |
[27:11] | Not at all what our founding fathers meant, you know? | 根本不是国父想要表达的意思 |
[27:14] | Exactly. Even science. | 的确 连科学也小菜一碟 |
[27:16] | I don’t think we can fully comprehend | 我们没法完全理解 |
[27:18] | the profound impact of the Higgs boson particle. | 希格斯玻色子的深刻影响 |
[27:22] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[27:23] | his knowledge was on fleek, until… | 他夸夸其谈 直到 |
[27:25] | Free trade with Cuba is essential. | 与古巴进行贸易自由是很重要的 |
[27:27] | Just look at the great success of the Nazi alliance. | 看看纳粹联盟的巨大成功 |
[27:31] | Well, until Jane failed to see her phone’s misguided autocorrect. | 简没有看到手机发疯的自动纠错功能 |
[27:35] | Um, excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[27:37] | The “Great success”? | 巨大的成功 |
[27:38] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[27:39] | No. That wasn’t a great success. | 不 那不是巨大的成功 |
[27:43] | No. What I meant was… | 我想说的是 |
[27:50] | Yes? | 什么 |
[27:51] | Oh, j-just that the, | 就是那个 |
[27:54] | you know, the Nazi alliance… | 你懂的 纳粹联盟 |
[27:58] | Jane? What… what do I mean? | 简 我在说什么 |
[28:04] | NATO… The NATO alliance. | 北约 北约联盟 |
[28:13] | So, what? You brought your daughter out | 你把你女儿带来 |
[28:15] | – to do some Cyrano thing? – No. | -让你演情圣 -不 |
[28:18] | It was like… | 是这样的 |
[28:19] | Have you seen the movie Roxanne? | 你看过电影《爱上罗姗妮》吗 |
[28:21] | It’s just… | 我只是 |
[28:22] | well, you know… | 你明白的 |
[28:25] | I wanted to impress your smart friends. | 想征服你的聪明朋友 |
[28:28] | Because I like you, Dina. | 因为我喜欢你 迪娜 |
[28:31] | That’s why I’m wearing these ridiculous glasses | 所以我才戴这可笑的眼镜 |
[28:33] | and talking about silly things like literature or science. | 谈论文学还有科学 这些愚蠢的事情 |
[28:36] | Well, the whole thing… it was stupid. | 真的 太傻了 |
[28:39] | I know. I agree. | 我知道 我同意 |
[28:41] | But also… | 但是 |
[28:42] | whatever… | 算了 |
[28:44] | kind of sweet. | 还有点贴心 |
[28:45] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:58] | Jane! | 简 |
[29:01] | I-I was just texting you. Looks like you have | 我刚刚还在给你发短信 看来你 |
[29:03] | the situation under control, so I was gonna head home. | 已经稳住了局面 那我就回家了 |
[29:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:07] | Nothing, I just… | 没什么 我 |
[29:11] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[29:14] | earlier, I felt weird helping you with Dina | 之前 帮助你和迪娜让我觉得怪怪的 |
[29:16] | because I thought it would upset Mom. | 因为我不想让妈伤心 |
[29:18] | And I didn’t want you to think that I was picking sides, so… | 我不想让你觉得我站在了我妈那边 所以 |
[29:20] | – Was your mother upset? – No. | -你妈很伤心 -没有 |
[29:22] | No. She’s… she’s okay. | 她还好 |
[29:24] | That’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[29:26] | I realized, watching you, | 看着你我明白了 |
[29:28] | it’s not about Mom. | 这和妈无关 |
[29:31] | It’s about me. | 是我 |
[29:32] | It’s that fairytale, right? | 童话故事 对吧 |
[29:34] | Your divorced parents meet, fall back in love… | 离异的父母重新相爱 |
[29:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:39] | That’s what makes the parent trap such an evocative film. | 所以《天生一对》才那么能引起共鸣 |
[29:42] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[29:43] | And don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[29:44] | I want you to be happy, | 我想让你开心 |
[29:45] | and Dina’s great. | 迪娜也很不错 |
[29:48] | I just think I need a little more time | 我只是觉得我在支持你之前 |
[29:50] | before I can be your wingman. | 还需要点时间 |
[29:52] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[29:54] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[29:56] | I know you’re always on my side. | 我知道你一直站在我这边 |
[30:02] | And speaking of taking sides… | 说到站队 |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:05] | I just want things calm and peaceful. | 我只想平稳地度过 |
[30:07] | This is a happy occasion. | 这是多么高兴的场合 |
[30:08] | Happy and awkward. | 既高兴又尴尬 |
[30:09] | No. Not awkward. | 不 不尴尬 |
[30:12] | We will make it not awkward. | 不会尴尬的 |
[30:13] | How is it not being awkward? Jane is hating both of us. | 怎么会不尴尬呢 简讨厌我们 |
[30:16] | Just smile, Anezka. | 微笑就行了 阿妮丝卡 |
[30:18] | Even if it’s fake. | 假笑也得笑 |
[30:21] | Like this. | 比如这样 |
[30:24] | Happy Mother’s Day! | 母亲节快乐 |
[30:27] | I adjusted things a little. | 我稍微改动了一下 |
[30:28] | Buffet style. | 改成自助餐了 |
[30:29] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[30:31] | And here. | 这个给你 |
[30:32] | Yeah, there’s no way this isn’t awkward. Oh. | 是啊 这都不叫尴尬就见鬼了 |
[30:35] | Assorted colors. How fun. | 颜色好丰富啊 真有趣 |
[30:40] | So, anyone care for a drink? | 你们想喝一杯吗 |
[30:41] | – Yes. Yes. – Okay. Thank you. | -当然了 -好 谢谢你 |
[30:43] | Me, too! | 我也想 |
[30:44] | In fact, I have an idea. | 事实上 我有一个主意 |
[30:45] | Every time something awkward happens at this brunch, | 每次早午餐发生一些小尴尬的时候 |
[30:47] | let’s take a sip of our mimosas. | 就喝点自制的含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[30:49] | Kids, you have orange juice. | 至于小朋友 喝橙汁就好 |
[30:51] | Let’s start with an easy one. | 先看看没那么尴尬的好了 |
[30:56] | Which his brother is now blackmailing him for. | 他弟正拿这事勒索他 |
[30:58] | Thanks. It’s, uh… | 谢啦 这真是… |
[31:01] | Unexpectedly awkward. Drink! | 意料之外的尴尬 喝酒为妙 |
[31:04] | So, how are things with Dina? | 你和迪娜进展如何 |
[31:06] | Drink! | 喝酒为妙 |
[31:07] | This feel a little weird to you? | 你是不是觉得有点尴尬 |
[31:09] | Wait until Father’s Day. | 父亲节等着瞧吧 |
[31:11] | Drink! | 还是喝酒为妙 |
[31:14] | Breathe, Jane. Breathe! | 深呼吸 简 深呼吸 |
[31:16] | But the rest of you, drink! | 剩下的人 快喝一杯 |
[31:20] | Oh, these two are in a relatively good place. | 这两个人关系还算不错 |
[31:23] | Maybe we can take a water break. | 也许我们能缓缓 |
[31:24] | Ah! Enjoying the most awkward brunch ever? | 享受够这个史上最尴尬的早午餐了吗 |
[31:28] | Is your brother coming? | 你弟来了吗 |
[31:29] | Agh! Drink! | 快喝酒 |
[31:31] | I don’t think so, no. | 我想应该没来 |
[31:34] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[31:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[31:38] | I don’t know if I should tell you or not. | 我不知道该不该告诉你 |
[31:41] | You should. Definitely. | 当然应该了 |
[31:45] | I made a bad decision. | 我做了一个错误决定 |
[31:48] | And now my brother is blackmailing me. | 现在我弟在勒索我 |
[31:50] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会这样 |
[31:53] | I made money off an illegal stock tip. | 我通过内幕股市消息赚钱 |
[31:55] | I didn’t know it was illegal. | 我不知道那是违法的 |
[31:57] | Derek set me up. | 德里克陷害我的 |
[31:59] | And now he’s using it to extort money from me. | 而他现在正利用这点勒索我 |
[32:02] | Specifically, the Fairwick. | 尤其是要抢走法维克 |
[32:04] | But if you didn’t know, then it’s not your fault. | 可如果你不知道的话 那就不是你的错啊 |
[32:06] | I didn’t know. | 我之前是不知道 |
[32:10] | But then, after I knew, | 但我知道之后 |
[32:11] | I used it to buy the Fairwick. | 我拿那钱把法维克买了下来 |
[32:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:16] | I screwed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[32:18] | I thought I was taking care of my family. | 我还以为我那是在保护家庭 |
[32:20] | What are you going to do? | 你该怎么办 |
[32:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:25] | I’m going to to give him a bottle. | 我得给他喂奶了 |
[32:27] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[32:29] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[32:30] | I knew Derek was shady. | 我就知道德里克是个阴险小人 |
[32:32] | Weird sense of humor, Mateo. | 你这幽默感真奇怪啊 马特奥 |
[32:35] | Michael, you can’t say anything. | 迈克尔 你什么都不能说出去 |
[32:37] | He told me in confidence. | 他是私下跟我说的 |
[32:38] | But the police need to know, | 但是警方需要知道这事啊 |
[32:39] | because it could help our investigation– | 这能帮助进行我们调查工作 |
[32:41] | their investigation. | 帮助他们的调查 |
[32:41] | Just… try to see if you can get him to come forward. | 去试试看能不能让他报案 |
[32:44] | If you can. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[32:45] | Your father’s calling everyone. | 你父亲想把大家都聚在一块 |
[32:51] | I made a little something | 我做了一个小礼物 |
[32:53] | in honor of | 来庆祝 |
[32:54] | my daughter’s first official | 我女儿第一个正式的 |
[32:57] | Mother’s Day. | 母亲节 |
[33:00] | What made Jane a great mother? | 是什么让简成为一名伟大的母亲 |
[33:02] | What makes Jane a great mom? | 是什么让简成为一名伟大的母亲 |
[33:03] | So many things? | 数不胜数 |
[33:07] | Okay, I can’t cry right away, right? | 好吧 我不能现在哭是吧 |
[33:09] | The way she always puts family first. | 她永远把家庭放在第一位 |
[33:17] | She’s got your back, | 她会支持你 |
[33:18] | and she pushes you to be the best version of yourself. | 鼓舞你不断完善自我 |
[33:22] | Jane always sees the good in people. | 简总能看到别人身上的闪光点 |
[33:24] | The world she lives in, | 有她在的地方 |
[33:26] | that’s the world I want to live in. | 就是我想生活的地方 |
[33:27] | She’s generous. | 她很大方 |
[33:28] | Resourceful. | 机智 |
[33:29] | Kind. | 善良 |
[33:30] | I’m in awe of how she tackles every problem head-on. | 我很佩服她遇到困难时总能迎难而上 |
[33:33] | It’s inspiring. | 特别鼓舞人心 |
[33:36] | She’s fair. | 她很公正 |
[33:37] | Jane’s a peace-maker. | 简热爱和平 |
[33:38] | Always on everyone’s side. | 从不偏袒任何一方 |
[33:40] | She’s like Switzerland. | 她就像瑞士一样 |
[33:40] | I learned all about Switzerland in my cram session. | 关于瑞士的事情都是她给我恶补的 |
[33:44] | Generous. Thoughtful. | 慷慨 细心 |
[33:46] | Smart. | 睿智 |
[33:48] | Patient. | 耐心 |
[33:52] | Lists. | 列表 |
[33:53] | So many lists. | 一大堆列表 |
[33:54] | Like, a lot of lists. | 真的特别多 |
[33:56] | What? There’s a lot to organize. | 怎么了 有很多事情要规划啊 |
[33:58] | But really it’s… | 但说真的… |
[34:00] | it’s how much she loves. | 是她心中的爱 |
[34:03] | Love. | 是爱 |
[34:04] | I know it sounds cheesy, | 虽然听起来很肉麻 |
[34:05] | but… love. | 但我想说…是爱 |
[34:08] | And superb genes. | 以及良好的基因 |
[34:11] | So happy first Mother’s Day. | 祝你第一个母亲节快乐 |
[34:15] | My daughter. | 我的乖女儿 |
[34:27] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢啦 老爸 |
[34:31] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[34:33] | Awkward. | 尴尬 |
[34:34] | It’s her Mother’s Day too, right? | 这也是她的母亲节 不是吗 |
[34:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思啊 |
[34:38] | I drank a little too much. | 我喝得有点多了 |
[34:40] | I am also wanting to say something | 我也想说几句 |
[34:42] | about what a wonderful mother I am thinking you are, Petra. | 来赞美我心目中的完美母亲 佩特拉 |
[34:46] | This life… | 现在的生活… |
[34:47] | This life | 现在这种 |
[34:48] | that you have earned for your daughters | 你为你的女儿们所打造的生活 |
[34:52] | after coming from nothing. | 都是你赤手空拳打拼出来的 |
[34:54] | And I am just thinking | 我真心觉得 |
[34:55] | it is so beautiful | 你为她们做的一切 |
[34:57] | what you have done for them. | 真的太感人了 |
[35:00] | And I know how hard it has been. | 我能理解这个过程有多艰辛 |
[35:09] | Well, that was legitimately sweet. | 这还是挺温馨的 |
[35:11] | And while we’re sharing about our moms, | 在大家讨论各自的妈妈时 |
[35:13] | can I just say I have the greatest, | 我能说我拥有全天下最伟大的 |
[35:14] | most supportive, bestest mother ever. | 最支持我的 最棒的母亲吗 |
[35:17] | Love you, Mama. So much. | 爱你哟 妈妈 很爱很爱你 |
[35:19] | Right, well, I think I got to lay down. | 好了 我想我该匿了 |
[35:22] | Thank you for having us. | 谢谢你邀请我们来 |
[35:24] | And that was a very nice speech. | 刚刚那段话真的很感人 |
[35:26] | I’m glad it worked out. | 我很开心你们吃得高兴 |
[35:28] | Us together | 大家团聚在一起 |
[35:29] | is everything what I want. | 就是我需要的一切 |
[35:31] | Okay, listen, you said it again. | 听着 你又说了一遍 |
[35:35] | What? | 什么 |
[35:36] | I know you placed that ad, | 我知道广告是你放的 |
[35:37] | and, look, you may have a good reason. | 可能你的动机是好的 |
[35:38] | If you could just come clean… | 如果你能承认错误… |
[35:40] | Jane, stop. | 简 别说了 |
[35:41] | You’re beating a dead horse. | 你这是在做无用功[鞭死马] |
[35:43] | I can’t stop because your sister is a liar, | 我就是要说 因为你妹妹在骗人 |
[35:47] | and you are too close to see it. | 你和她太亲近了没意识到 |
[35:48] | You just blindly follow what she says like a sheep. | 你就跟羊一样盲目听从她说的话 |
[35:51] | Are you saying my sister’s a bad person | 你的意思是她是个坏人 |
[35:52] | and I’m just too close to her to see it? | 我俩太过亲近所以没有识破她吗 |
[35:54] | – I never said that. – You might as well have. | -我可没这样说 -你就是这个意思 |
[35:56] | Okay, enough, someone take that toy away from him. | 够了 能把他的玩具拿走吗 |
[35:58] | – Excuse me? – I host your entire family here for lunch, | -你说什么 -我好心好意把你们一家子请来 |
[36:00] | and all you can do is to continue to | 而你却不依不挠地 |
[36:01] | hurl insults at my sister. | 侮辱我的妹妹 |
[36:03] | No, please. | 不 拜托 |
[36:04] | No fighting because of Anezka. | 别为了阿妮丝卡吵架 |
[36:06] | I’m insulting your sister because she’s a liar! | 我侮辱你妹妹 因为她是个骗子 |
[36:09] | Please no! | 拜托不要 |
[36:10] | – She’s not! – She is! | -她不是 -她是 |
[36:11] | She’s not! | 她不是 |
[36:18] | I am so sorry about your sister. | 很抱歉你的妹妹变成这样 |
[36:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:21] | What’s going on? What did I miss? | 发生什么事了 我错过了什么 |
[36:23] | Where are we? Oh, wow. | 我们这是在哪儿 天啊 |
[36:25] | The room is spinning. | 天旋地转 |
[36:27] | I obviously never, ever meant | 我当然从来没有想要 |
[36:30] | for anything like this to happen. | 这种事发生 |
[36:32] | Is Anezka dead? | 阿妮丝卡死了吗 |
[36:33] | It’s okay. She’s fine. | 没关系 她没事 |
[36:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:36] | So why are we at the hospital? | 那我们为什么在医院 |
[36:37] | She’s epileptic, | 她是癫痫患者 |
[36:38] | so seizures will happen sometimes. | 所以时不时会癫痫发作 |
[36:42] | Under extreme stress. | 因为压力过大 |
[36:43] | Well, I’m sorry I caused it. | 抱歉我导致了这一切 |
[36:45] | I just… I really thought she did it. | 只是…我真的觉得是她做的 |
[36:48] | And she said she didn’t. | 她说她没有 |
[36:50] | And as you can see, | 你也能看到 |
[36:51] | she’s an emotionally fragile person, | 她是个情感上很脆弱的人 |
[36:54] | which is why I didn’t push her. | 所以我没有逼她 |
[36:56] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[36:57] | Again, I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:01] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[37:02] | Just keep stress levels down. | 只要别给她太大压力就行了 |
[37:04] | Lots of fluids, lots of rest. | 多喝水 多休息 |
[37:07] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[37:08] | I am feeling terrible for ruining special lunch. | 毁了你们特别的午餐我觉得很抱歉 |
[37:11] | As long as you’re okay. | 只要你没事就好 |
[37:13] | No, I’m not being okay. | 不 我不好 |
[37:15] | I cause everybody so much fighting. | 是我让大家吵个不停 |
[37:17] | So, you don’t have to lie for me anymore, Petra. | 所以你不必再为我撒谎了 佩特拉 |
[37:21] | What? | 什么 |
[37:21] | Yes, I am the one that post ad. | 对 我就是放广告的人 |
[37:24] | And Petra, just being good sister, | 佩特拉 做了一个好姐姐该做的事 |
[37:26] | took cover for me. | 帮我打了掩护 |
[37:30] | – You were lying this whole time? – No. | -你一直都在撒谎吗 -不 |
[37:32] | It’s okay now, Petra, I come clean. | 现在没事了 佩特拉 我坦白了 |
[37:35] | I want an e-mail explaining what you did | 我希望你写邮件解释清楚你的所作所为 |
[37:36] | so I can try and salvage my job. | 我才能挽回我的工作 |
[37:39] | Yes, of course. | 好 当然 |
[37:43] | And I have nothing to say to you. | 我对你无话可说 |
[37:49] | I was so naive | 我太天真了 |
[37:50] | to think that she’d changed. | 居然相信她变了 |
[37:52] | That we would be one big happy family. | 还以为我们会是一个快乐的大家庭 |
[37:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:56] | Let’s stop talking about the evil twins. | 我们别聊邪恶双胞胎的事了 |
[37:59] | And start watching the evil twins. | 来看看邪恶双胞胎吧 |
[38:01] | Amen. | 赞成 |
[38:02] | And Mateo can play with his new toys. | 而马特奥可以去玩他的新玩具 |
[38:05] | Yeah, buddy. | 是的 宝贝 |
[38:10] | While we… get cozy with the remote. | 我们舒舒服服看会儿电视吧 |
[38:17] | And I’ll order ice cream. | 我来叫冰淇淋 |
[38:19] | At long last, | 终于 |
[38:20] | PJ’s, pints… | 睡衣 冰淇淋 |
[38:23] | and telenovelas. | 和肥皂剧时间到 |
[38:23] | 费尔南多和蒂亚戈 特别集中交手 | |
[38:27] | Which brings us here, of course. | 镜头转向这里 |
[38:29] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我… |
[38:30] | I’m sorry I came on so strong with the Tech Advisor thing. | 抱歉我之前技术指导做得有点过了 |
[38:34] | I guess I just got carried away. | 我有点太投入了 |
[38:36] | Well, your attention to detail, | 你注重细节 |
[38:38] | that’s what made you such a terrific detective. | 这才让你成为如此出色的警探 |
[38:41] | Whereas in telenovelas, | 然而拍肥皂剧 |
[38:43] | it’s more the general idea. | 只要个大概的概念 |
[38:45] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[38:46] | You will be a detective again, Michael. | 你会再成为警探的 迈克尔 |
[38:49] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[38:51] | And friends, | 朋友们 |
[38:52] | that’s when it happened. | 就是在那时发生的 |
[38:53] | And… action! | 开始 |
[38:55] | In a moment that was… | 那个时候 |
[38:57] | well, straight out of a telenovela, frankly. | 说实话就是肥皂剧的情节 |
[39:17] | This is Susanna Barnett at the Miami PD, | 我是迈阿密警探苏珊娜·巴内特 |
[39:19] | please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[39:21] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[39:22] | Turns out Derek Ruvelle | 看来德里克·吕埃勒 |
[39:23] | is totally dirty and I’ve got proof. | 绝对有问题 我还有证据 |
[39:25] | I know the GPS on his boat corroborated his alibi, | 我知道他船的GPS与他的证词相符 |
[39:28] | but I don’t think he was ever on that boat. | 但我觉得他从没上过船 |
[39:30] | Call me back. Please. | 请回我电话 |
[39:32] | Help me finish this case. | 帮我了结这起案子 |
[39:33] | Next time, wait for my guests to finish their food | 下一次 等我的客人吃完了 |
[39:35] | before you dive in. | 再开始工作 |
[39:36] | – Yes, Miss Petra. – Of course. | -好 佩特拉小姐 -当然 |
[39:44] | Leaping lizards! It’s Anezka. | 我的天 她是阿妮丝卡 |
[39:46] | This is exactly what happened in Lagrimas de tu Corazon. | 这正是《你心上的眼泪》的剧情 |
[39:49] | And it really didn’t end well. | 那剧的结局可真是不怎么好 |
[39:50] | And then I forwarded the confession, | 然后我转发了她的供认信 |
[39:52] | but Blake is just digging in. | 但布莱克却一直揪着不放 |
[39:55] | I am officially out of a TA job next semester. | 下学期开始我做不了助教了 |
[39:58] | I’m sorry, honey. | 真遗憾 宝贝 |
[40:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:03] | Did you see Dad’s Instagram feed? | 看了爸爸图片分享的更新吗 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[40:07] | It’s okay, hun. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[40:08] | Really. | 真的 |
[40:09] | He had to move on. | 他总得向前看 |
[40:11] | Can I just say how proud I am of you | 我能说你这么成熟处理这事 |
[40:15] | for how you’ve handled this? | 我真的非常为你骄傲吗 |
[40:17] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[40:18] | the old you would’ve acted out. | 原来的你肯定疯了 |
[40:20] | I’m trying to change. | 我在努力改变 |
[40:22] | Let’s talk later, hun. | 改天再聊 亲爱的 |
[40:24] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[40:29] | So… | 所以… |
[40:30] | Who’s better? | 谁更棒 |
[40:32] | Me or Rogelio? | 我还是罗格里奥 |
[40:34] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[40:35] | Look, I made a huge mistake. | 我犯了个大错误 |
[40:38] | How huge was it exactly? | 到底有多大呢 |
[40:40] | The most huge | 最大 |
[40:41] | or second hugest? | 还是第二大 |
[40:43] | Sorry, I shouldn’t joke. | 抱歉 我不该开玩笑的 |
[40:45] | This is serious stuff. | 这是正经事 |
[40:46] | So Derek’s blackmailing you? | 德里克在敲诈你吗 |
[40:49] | I overheard Jane telling Michael at the lunch. | 我无意听到简在午餐时跟迈克尔讲这事 |
[40:52] | What were you thinking? | 你当时想什么呢 |
[40:54] | I wasn’t. | 我没多想 |
[40:56] | I was drunk when I bought the stock. | 我买股票的时候喝醉了 |
[40:57] | No, not that. | 不 不是这事 |
[40:59] | Going to Jane for advice. | 我是说向简寻求建议 |
[41:01] | Go to Jane for help looking for… | 你要是想选个新书友会 |
[41:03] | a new book club selection, | 或者想买便宜的尿不湿 |
[41:04] | or finding a deal on diapers. | 可以去找简帮忙 |
[41:06] | When it comes to financial crimes, and blackmail, | 但遇到了金融犯罪和敲诈的事 |
[41:09] | come to me. | 你该找我 |
[41:12] | Buy a few days with Derek, | 跟德里克拖延几天 |
[41:13] | while we come up with a plan. | 期间我们想个解决办法 |
[41:16] | We can outsmart him. | 我们能打败他 |
[41:17] | And, perhaps, they could outsmart him. | 或许他们能打败他 |
[41:23] | Darling, enough already with those ridiculous scarves. | 宝贝 别带那些可笑的围巾了 |
[41:27] | Her, on the other hand, | 可是她呢 |
[41:29] | slightly more difficult. | 就有点难度了 |
[41:30] | So, everything’s moving forward. | 一切都在顺利进行 |
[41:32] | We’ll have the Fairwick by the end of the week. | 这周末我们就能得到法维克了 |
[41:37] | Happy Mother’s Day. | 母亲节快乐 |
[41:41] | Now that’s a boat. | 那才是艘好船 |