时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All right, let’s go! | 好的 来吧 |
[00:01] | As you know, Jane and Michael Were about to get married. | 如你们所知 简和迈克尔要结婚了 |
[00:04] | And the wedding was going to be in Jane’s house. | 婚礼本来打算在简家里举办 |
[00:06] | Only, it flooded! | 只不过 淹水了 |
[00:07] | So Rogelio rebuilt their house | 于是罗格里奥在他的肥皂剧的舞台上 |
[00:09] | on the soundstage of his telenovela. | 重建了她们的家 |
[00:11] | What a dad, right? | 真是个好爸爸 对吧 |
[00:12] | Unfortunately, things weren’t as hunky-dory for Jane and Petra. | 不幸的是 简和佩特拉之间却没这么顺利 |
[00:15] | See, Petra’s twin Anezka showed up | 佩特拉的双胞胎妹妹阿妮丝卡出现了 |
[00:17] | and started causing trouble for Jane. | 并开始给简制造添麻烦 |
[00:19] | And Petra lied to protect her… | 而佩特拉为了保护她撒谎 |
[00:21] | My sister said she didn’t place that ad and I believe her. | 我妹妹说她没有发那些广告 我相信她 |
[00:23] | …leaving Jane reeling. | 让简震惊不已 |
[00:24] | You don’t have to lie for me anymore, Petra. | 你不必再为我撒谎了 佩特拉 |
[00:26] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我对你无话可说 |
[00:27] | Oh, and speaking of shady relatives, | 说到糟糕的亲人 |
[00:29] | Rafael’s mom Was the crime lord known as Mutter. | 拉斐尔的妈妈是犯罪头目穆特 |
[00:31] | Oh, and his long-lost brother Derek showed up | 他失散多年的弟弟德里克出现了 |
[00:34] | and tricked Rafael into making money off an insider trade. | 并设计让拉斐尔通过内部交易赚钱 |
[00:37] | And now he was blackmailing him | 现在他敲诈他 |
[00:39] | for control of the hotel next door. | 要求隔壁酒店的控制权 |
[00:41] | You sell me the Fairwick for a dollar | 你把法维克以一美元卖给我 |
[00:43] | or I turn you in to the feds for insider trading. | 不然我就举报你内幕交易 |
[00:45] | I know! Cray-cray, right? | 太疯狂了 对吧 |
[00:47] | Anyway, Jane told Michael, and Michael wanted to help, | 总之 简告诉了迈克尔 迈克尔想帮忙 |
[00:50] | only he’d lost his detective job. | 但他失去了警探的工作 |
[00:52] | So he reached out to his old partner, Susanna. | 于是他联系了他的老搭档 苏珊娜 |
[00:54] | Derek Ruvelle is totally dirty, and I’ve got proof. | 德里克·吕埃勒绝对有问题 我还有证据 |
[00:57] | And Michael was right! Because this happened. | 迈克尔是对的 因为发生了这事 |
[00:59] | We’ll have the Fairwick by the end of the week. | 这周末我们就能得到法维克了 |
[01:01] | Which, friends, | 朋友们 |
[01:02] | is where we left off. | 上次我们就讲到这里 |
[01:06] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:07] | would never forget the moment she first saw him. | 永远不会忘记她初次见到他的那刻 |
[01:11] | The man who was destined to become | 这个男人注定要成为 |
[01:14] | her son’s favorite children’s party entertainer. | 她儿子最喜欢的儿童派对艺人 |
[01:18] | This guy is amazing. | 这个人太厉害了 |
[01:20] | I know. Bobby’s the best. | 可不是 博比最棒了 |
[01:22] | What’s his last name? | 他姓什么 |
[01:23] | We were thinking about booking him for Mateo’s birthday. | 我们想预约他为马特奥的生日演出 |
[01:25] | No last name. He’s like Beyonce. | 没有姓 就像碧昂斯一样 |
[01:27] | Well, how do you get in touch with him? Bella’s obsessed, too. | 怎么联系他呢 贝拉也喜欢他 |
[01:30] | Talk to him here. Bobby books out months in advance. | 在这儿跟他谈 预约博比要提前几个月 |
[01:33] | When are Mateo and Bella’s birthdays? | 马特奥和贝拉的生日是什么时候 |
[01:35] | – May 14. – May 14. | -五月十四 -五月十四 |
[01:40] | So, were you thinking about booking him? | 你想预约他吗 |
[01:43] | Nah. I… I’m actually thinking | 没有 其实我在想 |
[01:44] | a magician or a clown might be better. | 魔术师或者小丑可能更好 |
[01:47] | It should be noted that Jane believed in fighting fair. | 需要说明简相信公平竞争 |
[01:49] | Oh! Oh, hell, no. | 天哪 不 |
[01:51] | – Jane, go! – But she also believed in fighting back. | -简 快跑 -但她也相信以牙还牙 |
[01:53] | Hey, Vanessa, is that Brandi going towards | 瓦妮莎 往停车场去的 |
[01:54] | – the parking lot? – Oopsies! | -是布兰迪吗 -糟糕 |
[01:56] | Bobby, big fan of your work. | 博比 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[01:57] | I’d like to reserve your services for Saturday, May 14, | 我想预定你五月十四 星期六的演出 |
[01:59] | and I can pay you the deposit today. Thank you. | 我今天就可以付定金 谢谢 |
[02:01] | Can you blame her? A kid’s first birthday is a pretty big deal. | 你能怪她吗 孩子的第一个生日可是件大事 |
[02:05] | Which brings us here, now. | 于是我们来到了这里 |
[02:07] | Okay, abuela, you’re on balloons. Mom, food. | 好的 外婆你负责气球 妈妈负责食物 |
[02:09] | I got his outfit, | 我负责他的服装 |
[02:10] | Michael, you’re assembling party favors, | 迈克尔 你准备派对礼品 |
[02:12] | – and remember to… – Put it in Mateo’s birthday pile | -记得 -放进马特奥生日那堆 |
[02:14] | and not the wedding pile. | 而不是婚礼那堆 |
[02:15] | Oh, right. Jane has two big parties coming up. | 对了 简有两个大派对要举办 |
[02:18] | Right, mom, wedding– | 对了 妈妈 婚礼 |
[02:20] | I need you to update the RSVPs. | 我需要你整理回复参加的人数 |
[02:21] | Michael, did you make sure that your groomsmen have suits? | 迈克尔 你确定你的伴郎有西装吗 |
[02:23] | I did. They do. | 我确定 他们有 |
[02:25] | Okay. Good. I feel good. | 好的 很好 我感觉很好 |
[02:27] | Oh, dear. Waiting for that ball to drop. | 天哪 要出事了吧 |
[02:29] | oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[02:31] | E-mail from Professor Donaldson. | 唐纳森教授的邮件 |
[02:32] | Feedback for my novella. | 我的小说的意见反馈 |
[02:33] | Here we go. | 这就来了 |
[02:37] | She likes it. | 她喜欢 |
[02:38] | What? | 什么 |
[02:39] | She says, and I quote, really good. | 她的原话是 真的很好 |
[02:42] | This is approved to develop into your thesis next year. | 准予以此为基础完成明年的论文 |
[02:44] | Will discuss a few last-minute tweaks in person. | 再当面讨论几处最后的微调 |
[02:55] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[02:59] | If Jane seems less than enthusiastic, it’s because | 如果简看上去没那么激动 是因为 |
[03:01] | this is not the first time Alba has offered to introduce her | 这不是阿尔芭第一次说把她介绍给 |
[03:04] | to someone who works in publishing. | 从事出版业的人 |
[03:07] | So, y-you work in publishing? | 你是出版业的吗 |
[03:08] | Kind of. I work at Barnes & Noble. | 算是吧 我在巴诺书店工作 |
[03:12] | Your grandmother says that you’re very talented. | 你外婆说你非常有天分 |
[03:14] | If you ever get something published, | 如果你出书了 |
[03:16] | I will put it right up front. | 我会把它放在一进门的 |
[03:20] | Your grandmother says you’re very talented. | 你外婆说你非常有天分 |
[03:22] | If you ever make it out to Belfast, | 如果你到了贝尔法斯特 |
[03:23] | I do hope you’ll stop by the library to pay me a visit. | 我非常希望你能顺便来图书馆看我 |
[03:28] | – Your granny said… – I’m really talented, | -你外婆说 -我非常有天分 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I know. And you’re an award-winning author? | 我知道 你是获奖作家吗 |
[03:31] | Yuppers. My Full House Fan Fiction was voted top ten | 对 我的《欢乐满屋》粉丝小说被评为 |
[03:34] | in the ’90s sitcom category. | 九十年代情景喜剧类十佳 |
[03:35] | And now everything I wrote has come true. | 如今我写的一切都成真了 |
[03:41] | Beverly Flores, vice president. | 贝弗利·弗洛里斯 副总裁 |
[03:44] | Simon & Schuster? | 西蒙-舒斯特出版公司 |
[03:47] | Abuela, are you kidding me? She works in publishing? | 外婆 没开玩笑吧 她是出版业的 |
[03:51] | And she said that she’d read my material? | 她还说她愿意读我的作品 |
[03:53] | Oh, my god. I can’t believe this. | 天哪 简直不敢相信 |
[03:55] | Do you have any idea what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[04:10] | I hate to break up the celebration, but I got to go. | 我不想打断庆祝 但我得走了 |
[04:12] | – I got the thing. – Right. | -还有那事 -对 |
[04:12] | – Okay. Thank you, thank you. – Good luck. | -好的 谢谢 谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[04:14] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[04:15] | Good luck with what? Oh, come on. | 祝什么好运 拜托 |
[04:17] | Jane? Did you see this? | 简 你看了这个吗 |
[04:19] | From Petra? | 佩特拉的 |
[04:22] | What? | 什么 |
[04:23] | You’re not coming to my wedding? | 你不来参加我的婚礼 |
[04:25] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[04:26] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[04:28] | We’re in a fight. | 我们在吵架 |
[04:29] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[04:30] | When two people are in a fight | 当两个人吵架 |
[04:31] | and one person is so clearly wrong, like you are, | 其中一个明显是错的 比如你 |
[04:33] | The person who is so clearly wrong apologizes. | 错了的那个人该道歉 |
[04:36] | – I’m sorry. – Profusely. | -我很抱歉 -真诚点 |
[04:38] | Really, really sorry. | 非常 非常抱歉 |
[04:41] | I am. | 真的 |
[04:43] | Honestly. | 我是发自内心的 |
[04:49] | Why did you lie to me about your sister? | 你为什么要帮你妹妹说谎 |
[04:53] | With the whole Mother’s day thing, I was feeling… | 母亲节的这些事 我感觉 |
[04:57] | a little inadequate compared to you. | 和你比起来我还有差距 |
[04:58] | And, uh… | 只是 |
[05:02] | I just didn’t want you to be right all the time. | 我就是不想让你永远正确 |
[05:04] | It’s not a competition. | 这不是什么比赛啊 |
[05:06] | Sometimes it can feel like one. | 有时候我就这么觉得 |
[05:09] | I get that. | 我懂了 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | Now is the moment that you ask if there’s anything | 现在轮到你问我 |
[05:15] | that you can do to make things better. | 你能做什么来弥补了 |
[05:18] | Yes, yes. | 好吧 |
[05:20] | What can I do to make it better? | 我能做什么来弥补一下 |
[05:21] | You can keep your sister away from me. | 让你妹妹离我远点 |
[05:24] | Maybe I could transfer her | 或许我可以把她调离 |
[05:27] | out of the restaurant to housekeeping? | 餐饮和客房部 |
[05:29] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[05:31] | Now, I’d like you to reconsider coming to my wedding. | 现在我请你再考虑下参加我婚礼的事情 |
[05:35] | Because you’re my son’s half-sisters’ mother, | 因为你是我儿子同父异母妹妹的母亲 |
[05:37] | which makes us family. | 所以我们成了一家人 |
[05:39] | And family shows up. | 而家人都会参加的 |
[05:41] | It’s a family operation, it has to be. | 这是一次家庭行动 必须是 |
[05:43] | Derek is working for his mother. | 德里克为他妈妈工作 |
[05:45] | He was never on that boat when he said he was, I know it. | 虽然他这样说了但我确信他从没上过那船 |
[05:49] | Haven’t seen her in a while. | 有日子没见到她了 |
[05:54] | I’m not on the force. | 我现在不再工作了 |
[05:55] | I can’t get a warrant, but you can. | 我拿不到搜查令 但你可以 |
[05:57] | Oh. Maybe this is what Jane was wishing him luck with. | 好吧 也许简祝他好运的事是这个 |
[06:00] | We need his cell phone records, e-mails. | 我们需要他的电话记录 邮件 |
[06:02] | – Michael. – I… | -迈克尔 -我 |
[06:04] | I took a leave of absence to get away from this case. | 我请了假来回避这案子 |
[06:07] | What happened the night Sin Rostro died– | 西恩·罗斯特拉死的那晚发生的事 |
[06:09] | It was traumatic. | 对我来说是种伤害 |
[06:11] | Yeah. No kidding. | 是啊 不是开玩笑 |
[06:16] | I know. But believe me, | 我知道 但请相信我 |
[06:18] | I wouldn’t be asking if there was another way. | 如果有别的办法我不会问你的 |
[06:23] | I’ll think about it. | 我会想想的 |
[06:24] | You’ve thought about it long enough. | 你想得够久了 |
[06:26] | Time’s up. I want my hotel. | 时间到 我想要我的酒店 |
[06:28] | Unless you prefer jail? | 除非你更愿意蹲监狱 |
[06:32] | No. | 不 |
[06:33] | Good choice. | 好选择 |
[06:35] | But I can’t just hand over a multimillion dollar property. | 但我没法就这么交出几百万美元的财产 |
[06:38] | Okay? There’s paperwork, | 对吧 得有文件 |
[06:39] | and I need a story to tell my accountants. | 我还需要一个骗过会计的故事 |
[06:43] | You have 48 hours. | 给你四十八小时 |
[06:56] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[07:01] | How’s my almost- birthday boy? | 我快要过生日的小宝贝怎么样啊 |
[07:05] | He’s good, he’s fighting a little cold. | 他很好 在和感冒作斗争 |
[07:07] | – Hey, anything left on your list for the party? – Nope. | -还有什么聚会需要的东西没买吗 -没了 |
[07:10] | All set. And you– how are you? | 都好了 你 你怎么样 |
[07:13] | Did you, uh, decide what you’re gonna do about the… | 你决定了要怎么解决 |
[07:16] | Derek thing? | 德里克的事了吗 |
[07:18] | Um, not yet. | 还没 |
[07:22] | Look… I talked to Michael about it. | 我跟迈克尔谈了 |
[07:24] | He wants to help, and he said that | 他乐意帮忙的 |
[07:26] | Derek is the one the police want. | 而且他说德里克是警方的目标 |
[07:28] | It’s much more complicated than that. | 比那更复杂 |
[07:32] | You don’t think that he should turn himself in? | 你不觉得他该自首吗 |
[07:34] | He got the money illegally, he used that money. | 他非法获取并使用了一笔钱财 |
[07:36] | Yeah, and he’ll get a great lawyer. | 没错 但他会有个好律师的 |
[07:38] | And he could still wind up in jail. Look, I have a plan. | 但还是有可能入狱的 我有个计划 |
[07:40] | A plan? Are you serious? | 一个计划 你认真的吗 |
[07:41] | This is Rafael’s future. | 这可是拉斐尔的未来啊 |
[07:44] | I’ll point out now that this isn’t a competition. | 我得说明这可不是什么比赛 |
[07:48] | I’m gonna talk to my lawyer | 我得和律师谈谈 |
[07:50] | and see what my options are. | 来决定我有什么选择 |
[07:52] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[07:54] | And I’ll also point out | 我还得指出 |
[07:56] | Jane won. | 简赢了 |
[07:56] | 佩特拉 0 简 1 这不是比赛哦 | |
[07:57] | Yet again. | 再一次 |
[07:59] | So you’re on the right track. | 所以这次你的路子对了 |
[08:02] | I’ve got just a few small notes, | 我再做一些点评 |
[08:03] | – then you’re good to go. – Great. | -然后你就可以走了 -太好了 |
[08:05] | Because a pretty big opportunity just fell in my lap. | 因为我刚遇到了一个很好的机会 |
[08:07] | – Yeah? – A VP at Simon & Schuster agreed to read my work. | -什么 -西蒙-舒斯特的副总同意看我的作品 |
[08:11] | What? | 什么 |
[08:13] | You can’t submit this to a publisher. | 你不能把这个拿去给出版商 |
[08:15] | But you just said it was in great shape. | 但你刚刚说这个很不错啊 |
[08:18] | For a graduate thesis, not for a publisher. | 那是作为研究生论文 而不是拿去出版 |
[08:21] | You only get one shot with someone like that. | 对于出版商你只有一次机会 |
[08:24] | I just really don’t think you should use it | 我觉得在全部准备好之前 |
[08:26] | when the work isn’t ready. | 你不该用它 |
[08:29] | Ready to go to work? | 准备好工作了吗 |
[08:31] | Welcome, production personnel, to this | 欢迎各位制作人 |
[08:33] | very special production meeting. | 来到这个特殊的制作会议 |
[08:35] | With Dina away, I am thrilled | 迪娜不在 |
[08:38] | to be your leader today. | 很高兴今天我来主持 |
[08:41] | Guess they don’t applaud at production meetings. | 可能他们没有在会上鼓掌的习惯 |
[08:43] | All right, now, to the first order of business– | 好吧 今天的第一件事 |
[08:47] | The telemasivo sexiest telenovela star alive twitter poll. | 最性感肥皂剧之星将在推特上进行投票 |
[08:51] | You should all have voting guides. | 你们应该拿到投票规则了 |
[08:53] | Vote early and as often as you’d like. | 越早投票 投的越多越好 |
[08:56] | 谁最性感 罗格里奥对阵埃斯特班 | |
[08:56] | With your unwavering support | 有你们坚定不移的支持 |
[08:58] | I will vanquish Esteban | 我会连续第二年 |
[08:59] | for the second year in a row. | 再次击败埃斯特班的 |
[09:03] | Okay, moving on. Um, the, uh, | 好吧 下一个话题 |
[09:05] | Crew and I have a matter that we’d like to address. | 组员和我有个事想讲 |
[09:08] | Of course, anything you need. | 当然 想说就说 |
[09:09] | I am here to lead. | 我是来领头的 |
[09:11] | Our days are too long and our pay is too low. | 我们工作时间长 赚的又少 |
[09:14] | Oh, you’re gonna have to ask someone else about that. | 这事你得问问别人 |
[09:15] | – I don’t… – We want to unionize, | -我不能 -我们想要组织工会 |
[09:17] | but the network refused, so… | 但电视台不允许 所以 |
[09:20] | – we plan to strike. – Strike? | -我们要罢工 -罢工吗 |
[09:22] | But Tiago is a big happy family. | 但《蒂亚戈》是个快乐的大家庭啊 |
[09:24] | Where does these radical notions come from? | 这些激进的想法是哪来的 |
[09:46] | Si, se puede, | 我们可以 |
[09:48] | Si, se puede. | 我们可以 |
[09:50] | Si, se puede, si, se puede! | 我们可以 我们可以 |
[09:53] | Picket lines go up next friday. | 罢工抗议下周五开始 |
[09:54] | What? No. Not next friday. | 什么 不 下周五不行 |
[09:58] | What’s next friday? | 下周五怎么了 |
[09:59] | Ma, I know Professor Donaldson hates me, | 妈 我知道唐纳森教授讨厌我 |
[10:01] | but this didn’t feel personal. | 但这不像是个人恩怨 |
[10:04] | Oh, let me call you back, I’m at the studio. | 我等会打给你 我在录影棚 |
[10:07] | Dad wants to walk me through the wedding layout. | 爸爸想跟我说说婚礼安排 |
[10:10] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸 怎么回事 |
[10:12] | This is madness. The crew’s going to strike. | 真是疯了 剧组打算罢工 |
[10:14] | – They want to join a union. – They’re not in a union? | -他们想加入工会 -他们没有工会吗 |
[10:17] | That’s terrible, with the crazy hours they work? | 那太糟了 他们工作那么长时间 |
[10:19] | – I know, but… – Dad, tell me that you are supporting them. | -我知道 但 -告诉我你会支持他们 |
[10:22] | – This is important. I mean, fair is fair. – Exactly. | -这可是大事 关乎公平 -没错 |
[10:24] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢 简 |
[10:26] | Did everyone hear that? | 大家听到了吗 |
[10:27] | Jane is on our side. Uh, fair is fair. | 简是我们这边的 关乎公平 |
[10:30] | Fair is fair! | 关乎公平 |
[10:32] | You don’t understand! | 你不明白 |
[10:33] | The picket lines go up friday. Next friday. | 罢工周五开始 下周五 |
[10:36] | – As in the day before my wedding? – Yes! | -我婚礼那天 -对 |
[10:38] | No! | 不 |
[10:39] | Oh, we can’t cross a picket line for my wedding! | 可不能在婚礼上跨过纠察线 |
[10:41] | Strike! Strike! Strike! Your wedding is ruined. | 罢工 罢工 罢工 你的婚礼完了 |
[10:44] | Ruined! Ruined! Ruined! | 完了 完了 完了 |
[10:48] | Hmm, I’m not sure who’s freaking out more– | 我不知道现在谁更抓狂 |
[10:50] | Jane or Rogelio. | 简还是罗格里奥 |
[10:52] | I’m having chest pains! | 我胸口疼 |
[10:53] | Just kidding. It’s Rogelio. | 开玩笑的 是罗格里奥 |
[10:55] | I know, dad. I know! | 我知道 爸 我知道 |
[10:57] | Okay, I’ll have to come up with a contingency plan. | 我得赶紧想出个应急方案 |
[11:00] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[11:02] | I will plant drugs on Jerry and have him arrested! | 我要把毒品栽赃给杰里 让他被抓起来 |
[11:05] | Stop. They have a valid cause. | 别说了 他们有正当动机 |
[11:07] | So you need to approach them with compassion. | 你得用同情打动他们 |
[11:09] | Oh, I see. So you want me to go full ro-cho. | 我明白了 你让我启动全面魅力攻势 |
[11:13] | Well… Full ro-cho. | 全面魅力攻势 |
[11:15] | And maybe also find a way to address their concerns | 也许还可以找个解决问题的办法 |
[11:19] | so that they don’t have to strike. | 这样他们就不必罢工了 |
[11:21] | And in case that doesn’t work, | 万一那招没用 |
[11:23] | I’ll try to figure something out for the wedding. | 婚礼我会再想别的办法 |
[11:25] | Maybe a new venue? | 要不换个场地 |
[11:26] | No, but you really wanted to get married in your house, | 但是你真的很想在那间房子里结婚 |
[11:29] | and I worked so hard building that set. | 而且我花了很大的力气把片场搭起来 |
[11:32] | The crew worked so hard building that set. | 剧组花了很大力气把片场搭起来 |
[11:35] | Hence the need for a strike. | 所以他们才要罢工 |
[11:37] | So maybe we move the wedding? | 要不我们把婚礼改期进行 |
[11:39] | Until after the strike? That could take months. | 等到罢工之后吗 那可能耗上几个月呢 |
[11:41] | No, no, I’m not pushing. | 不 我不会推迟的 |
[11:43] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[11:44] | I’d rather move it sooner. | 我宁可提前 |
[11:45] | Maybe next week before they vote, so, thursday. | 不然在下周他们投票之前 周四呢 |
[11:49] | – As a last resort? – And speaking of huge bummers… | -万不得已 -说到倒霉的事 |
[11:52] | So, my lawyer said they could go easy on me, | 我的律师说他们可能放我一马 |
[11:55] | or they could want to make an example out of someone like me. | 也可能拿我作为反面教材 |
[11:59] | Rich, entitled, son of a crime lord. | 有钱 有权势 犯罪头目之子 |
[12:02] | That’s exactly what I’m worried about. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[12:04] | Look, I want to believe that everything will work out okay | 我想相信只要你是个好人 你碰下鞋跟 |
[12:07] | if you’re a good person and you click your heels and wish | 对着星星许个愿 一切就会没事 |
[12:10] | on a star, but unfortunately, I just don’t think that’s true. | 但很可惜 我觉得那没用 |
[12:14] | And neither does Jane. | 简也不这样想 |
[12:16] | Please, just hear my idea. | 拜托 听听我的想法吧 |
[12:19] | Raf, you know I have no ulterior motive | 拉弗 我没什么不可告人的动机 |
[12:21] | except that I love you. | 除了我爱你 |
[12:24] | As the father of my children. | 作为我孩子的父亲 |
[12:26] | As my family. | 我的家人 |
[12:30] | Krishna, hold my calls, please. | 克里希纳 帮我接下电话 |
[12:33] | – Ma, any luck with the dress? – I’m still on hold. | -妈 裙子有进展吗 -电话还没通 |
[12:38] | Tuesday. They can do a fitting on Tuesday. | 周二 周二可以去试穿 |
[12:39] | Okay, hold it, and, abuela, keep Thursday at 5:00 for mass. | 好的 别挂 外婆 周四五点去做弥撒 |
[12:43] | Okay, Lina’s good to go, | 琳娜准备好了 |
[12:44] | And she’s telling our friends to be prepared. | 她正告诉朋友们做好准备 |
[12:45] | I left messages for both my parents, | 我给我爸妈留了言 |
[12:47] | just got off the phone with the tailor. | 刚和裁缝通完电话 |
[12:48] | If I’m there in 20 minutes, they can fit me today. | 如果我二十分钟内赶到 今天就能给我试衣 |
[12:50] | So what are you still doing standing there?! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 那你还站在那干嘛 快去 快去 |
[12:53] | Wait! Is my phone done charging? | 等等 我的手机充好电了吗 |
[12:56] | Yes, and you got a bunch of missed calls. | 好了 你有好几通未接电话 |
[12:58] | 语音信箱 博比 | |
[13:00] | The Bobby? Beyonce Bobby? | 那个博比 碧昂斯般的博比 |
[13:03] | Jane! It’s Bobby. | 简 我是博比 |
[13:04] | Listen, bit of a snafu here. | 听着 出了点情况 |
[13:06] | I double-booked for Saturday. | 我这周六有两个预约 |
[13:08] | Call me asap to confirm Mateo’s party. | 尽快打给我确认马特奥的聚会 |
[13:10] | Oh. No. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[13:12] | Bobby again. Still waiting to hear from you. | 还是我 还在等你的消息 |
[13:15] | Listen, the other person called back, | 听着 另一个人打过来了 |
[13:17] | and I haven’t heard from you, so… I have to cancel. | 而我还没收到你的回复 所以不得不取消了 |
[13:19] | No! | 不 |
[13:22] | I am confident we can find a solution. | 我确信我们会找到解决办法的 |
[13:24] | And I hope you love the gift basket. | 希望你喜欢这篮礼物 |
[13:32] | You really thought | 你真以为 |
[13:32] | a gift basket would make me abandon my principles? | 一篮子礼物就能让我放弃原则吗 |
[13:36] | Of course… not? | 当然…不能吗 |
[13:39] | He definitely did. | 他绝对是这么想的 |
[13:40] | It’s a gesture of solidarity. | 这是个象征团结的表态 |
[13:42] | Oh, yeah? So there’s a raise | 是吗 这牛肉干底下 |
[13:44] | and humane hours under the beef jerky? | 藏着加薪和合理工作时间吗 |
[13:46] | Oh, come on, Jerry. | 拜托 杰里 |
[13:47] | I called the head honchos and left word. | 我给老板打电话留了言 |
[13:49] | Please don’t strike. It’ll be disastrous | 拜托不要罢工 那样对每个 |
[13:51] | for everyone involved with the show. | 参与这部剧的人来说都是灾难 |
[13:53] | That’s what you’re worried about? | 你在担心这个 |
[13:55] | – Of course? – Has nothing to do with the fact that we just built | -当然 -这和我们为简下周的婚礼 |
[13:57] | a set for Jane’s wedding, and it’s next week? | 设计的场景没有关系吗 |
[14:00] | Okay, fine! Yes, but it’s not only for Jane. | 好吧 没错 但这不止是给简的 |
[14:03] | Anyone’s daughter can use it, even yours! | 每个人的女儿都能用 你的也可以 |
[14:05] | My oldest daughter is 15 years old, Rogelio. | 我的大女儿才十五岁 罗格里奥 |
[14:08] | Look, it’s not about that. | 听着 这不是重点 |
[14:10] | You have no clue what this crew goes through every day. | 你完全不知道整个团队每天都要经历什么 |
[14:14] | Then clue me in. | 那就让我知道 |
[14:15] | Let me walk in your shoes! | 让我身临其境 |
[14:18] | What? | 什么 |
[14:18] | I will join your crew for the week. | 我这周会加入你的团队 |
[14:22] | You wouldn’t last a day. | 你连一天都撑不下去 |
[14:23] | Would you care to wager on that? | 要不要打赌 |
[14:26] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[14:27] | If I last the week as a crew member, | 如果我在团队里坚持了一个星期 |
[14:29] | you will postpone the strike until after Jane’s wedding. | 你就延缓罢工直到简的婚礼结束 |
[14:34] | Okay. If you don’t, | 好吧 如果你做不到 |
[14:36] | you become the public face of our strike. Deal? | 你就当我们罢工的代表 成交 |
[14:40] | De… | 成 |
[14:41] | …Ear god, the calluses! | 我的天哪 这茧厚的 |
[14:45] | Can I recommend a paraffin treatment, which…? | 我给你推荐一个清茧治疗吧 就在… |
[14:49] | Sorry. I mean… Deal. | 不好意思 成交 |
[14:57] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[14:58] | I know. I know. He’s creepy. | 我知道 我知道 他很吓人 |
[15:03] | This is a disaster. | 简直是场灾难 |
[15:05] | I ruined Mateo’s birthday because | 我把马特奥的生日毁了 |
[15:06] | I was consumed by my wedding, | 因为准备婚礼实在太累了 |
[15:07] | and now the only entertainers available are… | 现在唯一能订到的演员就是 |
[15:09] | Terrifying clowns or porny clowns! | 可怕的小丑 或者色情小丑 |
[15:12] | What am I gonna do?! | 我该怎么办 |
[15:15] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:18] | No. It’s his first birthday. | 不 这是他第一次生日 |
[15:22] | Abuela, stop. He deserves a birthday party. | 外婆 别这样 我们应该为他办生日派对 |
[15:27] | He’s having one, end of story. | 一定要办 没啥好讨论的 |
[15:28] | Okay, good news. | 好消息 |
[15:30] | The din-o-mites are available Saturday. | 小恐龙周六有空 |
[15:31] | – Yes! – And they’re apparently performing at Flamingo park Tomorrow | -太棒了 -他们明天会在弗朗明哥公园表演 |
[15:34] | if you and Mateo want to go check them out. | 你可以带马特奥去看一看 |
[15:36] | Oh, no need. Mateo’s already seen them | 不用了 马特奥已经在朋友伊娃的生日上 |
[15:38] | at his friend Ava’s birthday. | 见过他们了 |
[15:39] | Book ’em. We’re in. Let me update Rafael. | 要他们 就这么办 我去告诉拉斐尔 |
[15:42] | Sorry, he’s been in a closed-door meeting with Petra | 不好意思 他正和佩特拉进行私人会议 |
[15:45] | forever. | 出不来了 |
[15:46] | With Petra? An-any idea what it’s about? | 和佩特拉 你知道他们在谈什么吗 |
[15:49] | Nope. Closed door, so… | 不知道 门关着 所以 |
[15:51] | Right. Okay. Thanks, Krishna. | 好的 谢谢 克里希纳 |
[15:54] | Can you watch Mateo? I’ll be right back. | 你能看着马特奥吗 我马上就回来 |
[15:56] | Wait. What’s going on? Where are you going? | 等一下 怎么了 你要去哪里 |
[15:58] | To make sure Petra doesn’t corrupt Rafael’s soul. | 去确认佩特拉没有玷污拉斐尔的灵魂 |
[16:02] | Jane. What a surprise. | 简 太惊喜了 |
[16:03] | Well, I suppose you have a good reason for barging in here. | 希望你这么冲进来有一个好理由 |
[16:05] | After a run, apparently. | 还是跑着来的 |
[16:09] | Birthday party crisis. | 生日派对危机 |
[16:10] | Bobby canceled. | 博比放了我们鸽子 |
[16:11] | Beyonce Bobby? | 碧昂斯般的博比 |
[16:13] | Oh, no. Do we have a backup? | 哦不 我们有候补人选吗 |
[16:15] | Oh, yes. Yeah, yeah. | 有的有的 |
[16:16] | My mom found this other group, the din-o-mites. | 我妈妈找到了另一个组合 小恐龙 |
[16:18] | Doesn’t sound like much of a crisis, then, right? | 那听上去不像什么大危机啊 |
[16:20] | Certainly not a valid reason to disrupt | 肯定不至于 |
[16:22] | a closed-door meeting. | 打断我们的闭门会议吧 |
[16:24] | No, but I did want to ask Rafael | 不 但是我的确想问拉斐尔 |
[16:26] | if he wanted to join Mateo and me | 他明天愿不愿意和我和马特奥一起 |
[16:28] | to see the din-o-mites tomorrow. | 去看小恐龙的表演 |
[16:30] | You know, just so that he got comfortable with them | 这样他可以和他们认识一下 |
[16:32] | and, uh… And didn’t freak out at the party. | 就… 就不会在派对上出岔子了 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:37] | Yeah, sure, I’ll-I’ll be there. | 好的当然 我会去的 |
[16:40] | That’s it, then? | 那就这样了 |
[16:41] | No more urgent birthday party business? | 没有别的生日派对急事了 |
[16:43] | No, that’s it. | 没有了 就这样 |
[16:49] | Tomorrow. It’s fine, I’ll talk to him tomorrow. | 明天 没关系 我明天和他聊聊 |
[16:51] | Petra won’t be there to lure him to the dark side. | 佩特拉就不会把他引向黑暗面了 |
[16:55] | Use the force, Jane. | 用你的原力 简 |
[16:56] | Exactly, I will! | 当然 我会的 |
[16:58] | And I’m going to convince him | 我还会说服他 |
[17:00] | to turn himself in and work with the police. | 去自首 和警方合作 |
[17:01] | – Good. That’s what he should do. – Agreed. | -很好 那是他该做的 -同意 |
[17:04] | He won’t have to go to jail, right? | 他不会进监狱的吧 |
[17:06] | Positioning himself as someone who can help find a connection | 让警察知道他可以帮他们找到 |
[17:08] | between Derek and Mutter is his best bet. | 德里克和穆特的联系 这是他最好的底牌 |
[17:10] | Even though the blackmail’s not necessarily connected to her? | 即使她不一定和勒索那件事有关 |
[17:12] | But it is, it has to be. | 有关 肯定有关 |
[17:14] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 不然说不通 |
[17:15] | Why would Derek blackmail Rafael for a hotel? | 为什么德里克要勒索拉斐尔要一家宾馆 |
[17:18] | – Instead of for cash. Yeah, that is weird. – Exactly. | -而不是现金 的确很奇怪 -没错 |
[17:21] | Hey, does this make me, like, your new partner? | 我这样是不是就成了你的新搭档 |
[17:25] | Yeah, something like that. | 是 差不多吧 |
[17:30] | Susanna. | 苏珊娜 |
[17:31] | Oh, take it. Tell her I’ve been covering for her, | 接吧 告诉她我一天都在给她打掩护 |
[17:33] | – so it’s all good. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[17:35] | – Okay. – You’re gonna help me? | -好的 -你会帮我吗 |
[17:37] | I want mutter caught, too. | 我也想抓住穆特 |
[17:39] | So I got the case files. | 我拿到了卷宗 |
[17:40] | Tech decoded that flash drive | 技术人员解密了那个闪存盘 |
[17:42] | with the criminals whose faces were changed | 里面是被穆特和西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[17:43] | by Mutter and Sin Rostro, | 整容过的罪犯 |
[17:45] | – All 200 of ’em. – Great. That’s… That’s great. | -一共两百个人 -很好 这太好了 |
[17:49] | Yeah, and at a million bucks a pop. | 一个人一百万 |
[17:51] | That’s $200 million unaccounted for. | 那一共就是下落不明的两亿 |
[17:53] | I’ll send you the names. | 我会把名单发给你 |
[17:55] | Look for any connection to Derek. | 不要放过任何和德里克的联系 |
[18:01] | Jane? Oh, that face. | 简 就是你 |
[18:03] | You are even more adorable in person. | 你真人更可爱了 |
[18:06] | – Wait. Do we…? – Oh, sorry, sorry. | -抱歉 我们见过吗 -哦不好意思 |
[18:08] | Your grandmother showed me so many pictures. Beverly Flores. | 你的外婆给我看了好多你的照片 贝弗利·弗洛里斯 |
[18:11] | Simon & Schuster Beverly Flores? | 西蒙-舒斯特出版公司的贝弗利·弗洛里斯 |
[18:13] | Yes! Yes. Hi. | 没错 没错 你好 |
[18:15] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:16] | Such a pleasure to meet you. | 见到你太荣幸了 |
[18:18] | And you. | 你也是 |
[18:20] | Honestly, I don’t read new writers, | 说实话 我从来不读新作家的书 |
[18:22] | But your abuela is such a hoot. | 但是你外婆太会说话了 |
[18:24] | She promised to pray for me every night if I read your work. | 她保证如果我读了你的书 她就每晚为我祈祷 |
[18:26] | The work which Professor Donaldson said was just good? | 唐纳森教授评价说一般的那本书吗 |
[18:30] | And your abuela says it’s just great. | 你外婆说你的书很不一般 |
[18:33] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[18:34] | Oh, wow, you’re so much taller than I thought. | 你比我预计的要高好多 |
[18:38] | Okay, I will leave you two lovebirds alone. | 好吧 不打扰你们小两口了 |
[18:41] | I’ll be looking for you in my inbox, Jane. | 我会等你邮件的 简 |
[18:44] | Waiting to be wowed. | 等着被惊艳到 |
[18:46] | Terrific. Thank… Thank you. Thank you so much. | 太棒了 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[18:49] | Alba’s publishing friend? | 阿尔芭在出版界的朋友 |
[18:52] | What do I do? | 我做了什么 |
[18:53] | Professor Donaldson says I shouldn’t send it yet, | 唐纳森教授说我现在还不该投稿 |
[18:55] | but she does hate romance. | 但她的确不喜欢爱情小说 |
[18:57] | – Do you think it’s ready? – I don’t know. | -你觉得可以了吗 -我不知道 |
[19:00] | Will you read it? | 你会去读吗 |
[19:01] | Of course. I’m dying to. | 当然 我特别想读 |
[19:03] | But I need you to give me an honest opinion. | 但你得给点真实的意见 |
[19:11] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[19:12] | these shorts are amazing! | 这条短裤简直太棒了 |
[19:14] | It’s like a purse, but in pants form. So many pockets. | 就像打扮成裤子的钱包一样 这么多口袋 |
[19:18] | Looks like Rogelio is enjoying his new job. | 罗格里奥看上去很喜欢他的新工作 |
[19:20] | And I can display my calves, | 而且我能展现出我的小腿 |
[19:22] | which are the best part of my lower legs. Okay. | 我下半身最优美的部位 |
[19:24] | Well, you’re an electric today, so… | 你今天是电工 所以 |
[19:27] | finish wrapping up that cable, put it over there. | 把电线绕好 就铺在那边 |
[19:29] | Wrap it in… like newspaper? | 绕 就跟包报纸一样 |
[19:34] | Pick it up, wind it up, put it over there. | 拿起来 卷起来 放到那边去 |
[19:39] | Consider it wrapped. | 既然要绕 |
[19:42] | I got to get all the lingo down. | 我就不说废话了 |
[19:50] | Oh, boy, it’s heavier than I thought. | 伙计 这比我想像的要重 |
[19:58] | As soon as they take a break, I am tackling that stegosaurus | 只要他们一休息 我就去找那只剑龙 |
[20:00] | and triple-confirming they’re free tomorrow. | 再去确认一遍他们明天是有空的 |
[20:02] | Yes! Go, team Mateo! | 是的 上吧 马特奥小组 |
[20:09] | Hey, so, listen, I wanted to talk to you | 听着 我想和你谈谈 |
[20:11] | about the Derek, um, situation. | 关于德里克的事 |
[20:13] | Oh, there you are! | 你们在那儿 |
[20:16] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[20:19] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[20:21] | I know how competitive the baby birthday party market can be, | 我知道宝宝生日派对的竞争很激烈 |
[20:23] | so… | 所以 |
[20:25] | I wanted to check out these, um, | 我想帮安娜和艾莎 |
[20:27] | dragon whatevers for Anna and Elsa. | 来看看这些龙 |
[20:29] | Translation, she didn’t want Jane to be alone with Rafael. | 其实她不想让简和拉斐尔单独相处 |
[20:32] | – They’re dinosaurs, not dragons. – Same thing. | -它们是恐龙 不是龙 -一样的 |
[20:34] | Only not really. One existed. | 不一样 一个是存在过的 |
[20:36] | The other is a fictitious monster that breathes fire. | 另一个是幻想出来的会喷火的怪物 |
[20:39] | Well, they certainly look similar. | 但是它们的确看上去很像 |
[20:41] | Something tells me this argument | 我能感觉到这场争执 |
[20:42] | is about more than dragons versus dinosaurs. | 不仅仅是讨论龙和恐龙 |
[20:46] | And they weren’t the only ones having a tough day. | 今天还有个人过得很不容易 |
[20:52] | Rogelio, over here. | 罗格里奥 过来 |
[21:05] | Finished, boss. | 完事儿了 老板 |
[21:06] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:08] | Ran all the cable? | 所有的电线都铺完了 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | Hit the lights. | 开灯 |
[21:18] | I work out with a trainer three times a week, | 我每周跟教练锻炼三次 |
[21:20] | but I never knew true physical exertion until today. | 但直到今天才知道什么叫体力活 |
[21:27] | Have you guys considered | 你们有想过 |
[21:28] | releasing a grip-electric workout DVD? | 制作用电线的健身DVD |
[21:30] | – You’d make a fortune! – De la Vega, | -你们会赚疯了的 -维嘉 |
[21:32] | go to the truck, get some sandbags. | 去卡车里拿点沙包来 |
[21:33] | Got it, boss! Great for the glutes. | 收到 老板 有利于翘臀 |
[21:36] | – It’s time we kick things up a notch. – Agreed. | -是时候再加把劲了 -同意 |
[21:39] | Let’s make a little schedule change. | 调整一下我们的安排 |
[21:47] | What is going on here? | 发生了什么 |
[21:48] | This is lit for my good side, not my great side! | 照到了我还不错的一边 但没照到最棒的一边 |
[21:52] | What does that mean,Jerry? | 什么意思 杰里 |
[21:53] | It means we relight the whole damn thing. | 就是重新把灯再布置一遍 |
[21:56] | All that work you did this morning, | 就是你今早做的工作 |
[21:57] | You have to do it again. | 你得再做一遍 |
[22:00] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[22:01] | Too late. I already got a great shot. | 晚了 我已经拍好了 |
[22:03] | Don’t you dare tweet that. | 你敢发出去 |
[22:12] | All’s fair in the battle for sexiest telenovela star. | 在最性感肥皂剧巨星之战 这是很正常的 |
[22:19] | How you holding up? | 你还行吗 |
[22:21] | Well, I am filled with rage, Jerry. | 杰里 我很生气 |
[22:26] | Which I will channel into my cable duties. | 我会化怒气为力量 铺完电线 |
[22:32] | Really? Crashing a kids’ festival? | 真的 闯来小朋友的节日 |
[22:34] | I’m here for the same reason you’re here. | 我来这里的原因和你一样 |
[22:36] | – To find a musical act for my son’s birthday. – Oh, please. | -为了给孩子找个音乐节目 -拜托 |
[22:38] | You’re trying to convince Rafael that you know best. | 你想向拉斐尔证明你最聪明 |
[22:40] | I’m trying to stop him from doing something dangerous and stupid. | 我只是不想让他做既危险又愚蠢的事情 |
[22:43] | Good. Cause my plan is smart. | 好的 因为我的计划很明智 |
[22:46] | You haven’t even heard it. | 你连听都还没听 |
[22:47] | Fine, Petra, tell me the plan. | 好吧 佩特拉 跟我说说你的计划 |
[23:07] | That’s insane! | 太疯狂了 |
[23:09] | – It won’t work. – Really? | -没用的 -真的 |
[23:11] | You guys aren’t done arguing yet? | 你们还没吵完 |
[23:14] | Stop, | 停下 |
[23:15] | please. | 拜托了 |
[23:17] | Look, I thought about it, | 听着 我想过了 |
[23:18] | and… | 我 |
[23:20] | I’m gonna go with Petra’s idea. | 按佩特拉说的做 |
[23:24] | Okay. All right. All right, Mateo. | 好了 没事的 没事的 马特奥 |
[23:27] | You know, it might not be a competition. | 你知道的 这不是比赛 |
[23:31] | But I must say, it feels good to finally win. | 但我不得不说 最后赢了的感觉真好 |
[23:39] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[23:41] | So much hair and not a single nit. | 这么多头发却一个结都没有 |
[23:45] | Yes, well, shampoo. | 是啊 洗发水的功劳 |
[23:48] | Can I just say | 我能说 |
[23:50] | I liking that Rafael listened to you. | 我很高兴拉斐尔能听你的 |
[23:52] | Me, too. This way, he has a chance to get out of this mess. | 我也是 因为这样他就能摆脱这堆麻烦事了 |
[23:55] | No. Because I think he is starting to love you again. | 不 我觉得是因为他又开始爱上你了 |
[24:01] | What? | 什么 |
[24:03] | No. | 没有 |
[24:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:05] | This is something I have been seeing. | 我亲眼看到的 |
[24:08] | The way he is looking at you… | 他看你的眼神 |
[24:13] | It would seem Petra is warming to this idea. | 看起来佩特拉对也有点这个想法 |
[24:17] | Mateo’s a little warm, poor thing. | 马特奥有点发烧 可怜的小东西 |
[24:19] | I gave him some Tylenol and put on a humidifier. | 我给他吃了点泰诺 开了加湿器 |
[24:25] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[24:27] | That is cold, Michael. | 这很伤人 迈克尔 |
[24:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:39] | Oh, my god, I’m… | 天哪 我 |
[24:41] | I fell asleep. I’m so sorry. | 我睡着了 真不好意思 |
[24:43] | No worries. Totally get it. | 没关系 我懂的 |
[24:44] | It’s, uh, late. Ish. | 已经有点晚了 |
[24:46] | – For mateo. – Jane, | -对马特奥而言 -简 |
[24:48] | It’s not the writing. | 小说并不无聊 |
[24:50] | That’s great. | 你写得很好 |
[24:52] | But, you know, romance, it’s just… | 只是你也知道 浪漫小说 我不… |
[24:54] | It’s not my thing. | 我不爱看 |
[24:56] | Sure. Although you did stay up all night | 当然 然而你曾经通宵 |
[24:59] | reading Angelique Harper. | 看安吉丽·哈珀的小说 |
[25:01] | And I think Your exact words were i couldn’t put it down. | 我想你当初说过那书让你爱不释手 |
[25:05] | I promised you that I’d be brutally honest. | 我答应过你 会对你直言不讳 |
[25:08] | It’s not as good as Angelique Harper. | 你写得没安吉丽·哈珀的好 |
[25:10] | But how could it be? It’s your first one. | 能和她比肩是不可能的 因为这是你的处女作 |
[25:13] | I’m sure it took Angelique a few tries to become… | 我敢肯定安吉丽也做了很多尝试才成为… |
[25:16] | Angelique, right? | 现在的安吉丽 不是吗 |
[25:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:25] | Everybody up! | 所有人都站起来 |
[25:28] | Up! Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我们是联邦调查局的探员 |
[25:30] | – Hands off your computer, sir. – Put your hands up. | -不要碰电脑 先生 -举起双手 |
[25:33] | – What the hell? – We have a warrant. | -怎么回事 -我们有搜查令 |
[25:35] | Start with the computers. | 先搜电脑 |
[25:43] | Why’d you do this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[25:44] | – I didn’t. – Let’s go, Mr. Solano. | -不是我 -走吧 索拉诺先生 |
[25:47] | Petra, call my lawyer now! | 佩特拉 马上联系我的律师 |
[25:52] | He feeling any better? | 他感觉有好一点吗 |
[25:55] | Poor guy. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[25:56] | I know. | 是啊 |
[25:57] | What’d your mom say? | 你妈怎么说 |
[25:58] | Well, If we move the wedding to Thursday, | 如果我们把婚礼改到周四 |
[26:00] | She’ll miss the actual ceremony. | 她就没法来了 |
[26:02] | – You’re kidding. – Her boss has this huge deposition that day. | -你在说笑吧 -那天她老板要做很重要的取证 |
[26:04] | It was supposed to be Friday, | 本该在周五的 |
[26:06] | but they already moved it so she could make the rehearsal dinner. | 不过他们把日期改了让她能参加预演晚餐 |
[26:08] | We can’t get married without your mom. | 你妈不在场我们就结不了婚啊 |
[26:11] | My dad has to come through. | 我爸一定要成功啊 |
[26:13] | And, fortunately, he was. | 幸运的是 他之前都是成功的 |
[26:15] | Okay. What’s next, boss? | 好了 接下来干什么 老大 |
[26:17] | I just need you to change out one last lightbulb. | 把最后一个灯泡换了就好 |
[26:20] | Terrific. Changing out a lightbulb, a job so easy | 太棒了 换灯泡 真简单 |
[26:22] | There’s a series of jokes about how easy it is. | 有一大堆笑话都在取笑换灯泡有多简单 |
[26:26] | Up there. | 换上面这个 |
[26:27] | At this point, I’ll remind you that Rogelio | 此时此刻 我要提醒你们罗格里奥 |
[26:29] | has a debilitating fear of heights. | 有很严重的恐高 |
[26:32] | And leprechauns. But that’s less pertinent. | 还很怕矮精灵 不过那就是题外话了 |
[26:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:40] | Raf, you were gone for hours. | 拉斐尔 你都消失好几个小时了 |
[26:49] | It went great. | 十分顺利 |
[26:52] | Derek definitely bought it. I saw him | 德里克对此深信不疑 我看到他 |
[26:53] | pacing the halls, looking completely freaked out. | 在大厅走来走去 完全抓狂的样子 |
[26:56] | He’ll confront you, you’ll get him to confess to bribing you, | 他会找你对质 你再引他说出是他贿赂了你 |
[26:59] | End of story. | 大功告成 |
[27:00] | That’s right. The whole FBI raid was a setup! | 没错 这次联邦调查局的搜查完全是个陷阱 |
[27:05] | Those are some great poker faces. | 这两位演技可真好 |
[27:08] | Rogelio’s, not so much. | 至于罗格里奥这边 就不怎么样了 |
[27:10] | It’s time to say uncle, Rogelio! | 你快放弃吧 罗格里奥 |
[27:12] | There’s no shame in it, man. | 别不好意思啊 老弟 |
[27:13] | Come on. Let’s get you down. | 来嘛 让我们把你弄下来 |
[27:15] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[27:16] | Rogelio, come on! | 罗格里奥 下来吧 |
[27:18] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[27:19] | I really can’t. | 我真的下不来了 |
[27:25] | Okay, Mr. Sweetface. | 好啦 笑眯眯先生 |
[27:27] | I know. Maybe we should call the pediatrician. | 我知道 也许我们应该打给儿科医师 |
[27:30] | What do you think? Oh, baby. | 你觉得呢 我的小宝贝啊 |
[27:34] | Hello? Hi, Jerry. What’s going on? | 喂 你好 杰里 出什么事了 |
[27:39] | You heard me. | 你也听说了 |
[27:41] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[27:41] | It wasn’t me. Why would I call the feds? | 不是我干的 我没动机啊 |
[27:44] | I don’t get the hotel if they freeze your assets. | 如果你的资产被冻结我就得不到酒店了 |
[27:47] | What’s in it for me? | 这对我没任何好处 |
[27:48] | You tell me. We had a deal. | 那你告诉我啊 我们有过协定的 |
[27:51] | I know. You give me the… | 我知道 你给我… |
[27:54] | Shoot! I can’t Make that out! What’s he saying? | 糟了 我听不清 他在说什么啊 |
[27:58] | I’m guessing the recorder didn’t pick it up either. | 我猜窃听器也没听清 |
[28:03] | So you’re telling me it’s not your fault. | 所以你的意思是这不是你的错 |
[28:05] | That’s what I said. | 没错 |
[28:07] | Because of our deal. | 因为我们的的协定 |
[28:09] | I give you the hotel, you don’t turn me in. | 我把酒店让给你 你就不举报我 |
[28:13] | What? | 什么 |
[28:14] | Well, is that what you’re saying? | 这是你说的吗 |
[28:17] | Where’s the recorder? | 快说窃听器在哪里 |
[28:20] | Or I call the police. | 不然我就报警 |
[28:24] | Nine… One… | 九…一… |
[28:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:38] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[28:39] | He won’t budge. | 他不肯下来 |
[28:43] | It’s been… two hours. | 已经…两个小时了 |
[28:45] | Can you keep an eye on mateo? He’s sleeping. | 你能帮我照顾一下马特奥吗 他睡着了 |
[28:47] | Okay. I’m going up. | 好 那我上去了 |
[29:00] | They asked me to change a lightbulb, | 他们让我换个灯泡 |
[29:02] | But I just can’t do it. | 但我就是做不到 |
[29:04] | And I know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道你要说什么 |
[29:06] | that it doesn’t matter, | 你会说没关系 |
[29:07] | – that you love me… – Wrong. | -你依然爱我… -错 |
[29:09] | – You’re doing it. – What?! | -你得把灯泡换下来 -什么 |
[29:11] | Otherwise, Michael’s mom can’t come to the wedding. | 不然迈克尔的妈妈就没法参加婚礼了 |
[29:15] | So stop being a baby, walk this catwalk, | 所以别这么小孩子气 马上给我过去 |
[29:18] | and change that freaking lightbulb! | 把那个灯泡换掉 |
[29:37] | No way he makes it. | 他不可能成功的 |
[29:42] | Okay, I just… | 好吧 我只是… |
[30:18] | He’s been coughing a lot, kind of wheezing. | 他一直在打咳嗽 还有点喘 |
[30:24] | Oh, baby, | 天呐 宝贝 |
[30:24] | You’re really warm. | 你好烫啊 |
[30:27] | You know what, I’m gonna call the doctor. | 我得打电话给医生 |
[30:30] | Uh, what you did up there, for your daughter, | 你为女儿所做的一切 |
[30:33] | I’m impressed. | 很让我刮目相看 |
[30:34] | I know that was hard for you. | 我知道那对你而言很困难 |
[30:36] | So I’ll make due on my promise, | 所以我会履行我的承诺 |
[30:38] | And, uh, we’ll hold off on the strike. | 我们会延期罢工的 |
[30:41] | – Thank you, Jerry. – Sure. | -谢谢 杰里 -别客气 |
[30:45] | Dad, I just got off the phone with the doctor. | 爸 我刚给医生打完电话 |
[30:48] | He said that I should bring Mateo into the E.R. | 他说我应该带马特奥去看急诊 |
[30:55] | You did the right thing bringing him in. | 你带他来是对的 |
[30:57] | With the high fever and wheezing, | 他发高烧还气喘 |
[30:58] | we need to do a chest X-ray to rule out pneumonia. | 我们需要给他做胸透来排除肺炎可能性 |
[31:00] | And we’re gonna need to do some blood work | 而且我们还需要做抽血检查 |
[31:02] | to rule out bacterial infection. | 排除细菌感染的可能 |
[31:06] | Who wants to hold him down? | 你们谁来按住他 |
[31:07] | – What? – While I draw blood. | -什么 -我要给他抽血 |
[31:11] | Uh, me. Me. I’ll do it. | 我 我来 |
[31:13] | Shh… Hold tight. No jerking. | 抱紧了 别让他乱动 |
[31:30] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[31:31] | They ruled out serious infection, it’s not pneumonia. | 他们排除了严重感染和肺炎 |
[31:34] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:35] | But they do want to keep him overnight, | 但他们希望留他过夜 |
[31:37] | watch his breathing, | 观察他的呼吸 |
[31:38] | make sure he’s hydrated. | 确保他摄取了足够水分 |
[31:39] | – We’ll all stay. – No, no, no, no. | -我们都留下 -不 不 不 |
[31:40] | You guys go. | 你们走吧 |
[31:41] | Seriously, it’s a tiny room. | 真的 房间很小 |
[31:42] | Rafael and I have it. | 拉斐尔和我能搞定 |
[31:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:47] | All right, let’s go, guys. | 好 那我们走吧 |
[31:49] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[31:55] | He still asleep? | 他还在睡吗 |
[31:56] | Out like a light. | 睡得可熟了 |
[32:02] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:05] | I’m just angry at myself. | 我就是生自己的气 |
[32:06] | I should have called the doctor earlier. | 我该早跟医生联系的 |
[32:08] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 |
[32:10] | He got worse quickly. | 他病情恶化得太快了 |
[32:12] | Yeah, he was sick, I took him out. | 他病了 我还带他出去 |
[32:14] | It was so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[32:18] | We all do stupid things. | 我们都会做蠢事 |
[32:22] | Petra’s plan didn’t work. | 佩特拉的计划没成功 |
[32:25] | Derek caught on. | 德里克发现了 |
[32:26] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:28] | I signed over the Fairwick. | 我转让了法维克 |
[32:30] | Then… So… | 那… |
[32:32] | What now? You just hope that Derek | 现在怎么办呢 你就期待着 |
[32:34] | never brings it up again? | 德里克永不再提此事了吗 |
[32:36] | Well, he got what he wanted. | 他已经得到自己想要的了 |
[32:37] | But when does it end? | 但什么时候是个头呢 |
[32:39] | I mean, what if he wants something else? | 要是他又有别的想要的了呢 |
[32:41] | The guy is bad news, and I care about you, I… | 他不会带来好事 我担心你 |
[32:50] | I just… I just hope this is the end of it. | 我希望此事能就此了结 |
[32:57] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[33:00] | He’s officially one. | 他一岁了 |
[33:04] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直无法相信 |
[33:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:10] | His party. | 他的派对 |
[33:11] | Oh, my god, | 天啊 |
[33:12] | We have to cancel Mateo’s party. | 我们得取消马特奥的生日派对 |
[33:14] | 更新 马特奥的第一个生日派对取消 | |
[33:18] | Oh, hello, | 你们好 |
[33:20] | dear network executives. | 亲爱的电视台主管 |
[33:22] | What are you doing here at this late hour? | 你们这么晚了在这里做什么 |
[33:23] | Those two are in charge of replacing our crew | 那两个人负责在我们周五解雇所有人之后 |
[33:26] | when we fire everyone on Friday. | 帮我们找新员工 |
[33:27] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[33:28] | Before they strike. | 在他们罢工之前 |
[33:30] | Why not just listen to their concerns? | 为什么不听听他们的想法就好呢 |
[33:32] | Because we don’t have to. | 因为我们没必要听 |
[33:33] | We can do the show without them. | 没他们我们也能拍好这剧 |
[33:34] | By the way, congrats, | 顺便说下 恭喜了 |
[33:36] | you won Sexiest Telenovela Star. | 你赢得了最性感肥皂剧之星的称号 |
[33:38] | Two years running. | 连续两年 |
[33:46] | Okay, tracked down curly fries. | 我找到扭扭薯条了 |
[33:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:55] | I officially canceled Mateo’s birthday, | 我正式取消了马特奥的生日派对 |
[33:58] | which I probably should have done a few days ago. | 我或许几天前就该这么做了 |
[34:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:03] | I was overwhelmed, there was so much going on, | 太多事情要办 我已经崩溃了 |
[34:05] | and my grandma pointed out | 外婆告诉我 |
[34:06] | it wasn’t so much for him as it was for us. | 生日派对对他来说意义没有对我们这么重大 |
[34:09] | Yeah, so what if it was for us? | 对 就算是为我们办的又如何呢 |
[34:12] | I mean, we got him througro a whole year. | 我们养他一整年了 |
[34:15] | Don’t we deserve to celebrate that? | 我们难道不应该庆祝一下吗 |
[34:18] | Yeah, we do. | 当然 |
[34:22] | I can’t believe it’s been a year. | 我真不敢相信都过了一年了 |
[34:25] | It feels like just yesterday. | 感觉就像昨天发生的事 |
[34:34] | When he was just a peach. | 那会儿他就只有桃子大 |
[34:37] | The fetus is around three inches long right now, | 胎儿有七厘米长了 |
[34:39] | about the size of a peach. | 跟桃子的大小差不多 |
[34:44] | And then seeing him for the first time. | 第一次见到他 |
[34:50] | He’s beautiful. | 他好美 |
[34:54] | He’s crawling! | 他在爬 |
[34:56] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[34:58] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[34:59] | Oh, my god, Mateo, you’re cruising! | 天呐 马特奥 你走路了 |
[35:03] | And when you first saw Bobby, | 你第一次见到博比 |
[35:04] | and you nearly clobbered that other mom. | 你几乎打倒了另一个妈妈 |
[35:09] | Oh, right, this was just before Michael returned. | 对 这是在迈克尔回来之前 |
[35:13] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[35:14] | Ugh, it’s so extravagant. | 太过了 |
[35:15] | When she and Rafael were just about to get back together. | 她和拉斐尔就快要复合了 |
[35:19] | Come on, Mateo only turns one once. | 拜托 马特奥只会过一次一岁生日 |
[35:22] | Just… find out how to get in touch with Bobby. | 想个办法联系一下博比 |
[35:30] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[35:31] | A lot changes in a year. | 这一年有很多的变化 |
[35:32] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[35:37] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[35:47] | And a lot doesn’t. | 也有很多事没有成 |
[35:52] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
[35:55] | Since you decided to cancel the party, | 既然你们决定要取消派对 |
[35:56] | we decided to bring the party here. | 我们就决定把派对搬来这里 |
[36:04] | You guys are so sweet, | 你们太贴心了 |
[36:04] | I just wish that you had texted | 我就希望你们能先发个短信 |
[36:06] | ’cause we’re getting discharged any minute. | 我们随时都可能出院 |
[36:12] | I had the Art Department make this. | 我让艺术部做了这个 |
[36:15] | I paid them this time, don’t worry. | 别担心 我这次给他们付钱了 |
[36:17] | Mateo will think he had a party | 马特奥会以为他的派对 |
[36:19] | to rival North West’s. | 胜过诺斯·韦斯特的[坎耶·韦斯特的孩子] |
[36:22] | Oh, and he’s wearing his special birthday outfit. | 他还穿着他的生日特别装 |
[36:25] | Oh, that is so… Cute and weird. | 这真是 既贴心又诡异 |
[36:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:32] | Cumpleanos feliz. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[36:36] | Cumpleanos feliz. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[36:40] | Cumpleanos a Mateo. | 祝马特奥生日快乐 |
[36:46] | Cumpleanos feliz. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[36:58] | Hey, get a picture for his book! | 快拍一张 |
[36:59] | But, find his light first. | 不过先找好角度 |
[37:08] | So, listen. | 听着 |
[37:10] | I have some bad news. | 我有个不好的消息 |
[37:11] | I know you wanted your wedding on Saturday, | 我知道你想在周六办婚礼 |
[37:13] | but I have to join the picket line on Friday. | 但我周五必须要参加罢工 |
[37:16] | But you changed the lightbulb. | 但是你已经换了灯泡了 |
[37:17] | They were gonna walk out on Sunday. | 他们不是周日再罢工吗 |
[37:19] | Telemasivo executives plan to replace them before that, | 电视台的主管打算在此之前就解雇他们 |
[37:22] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我不能允许这种事情发生 |
[37:24] | I get that. | 我知道了 |
[37:26] | I’ll just find another venue so that Michael’s mom can come. | 我再找一个地方 这样迈克尔他妈就能来了 |
[37:29] | Oh, no, I figured that part out. | 不用 这点我也想清楚了 |
[37:31] | Kenny, our second ac, | 我们的第二助理顾问肯尼 |
[37:32] | has a sister who flies helicopters, | 有一个会开直升飞机的妹妹 |
[37:34] | So for just $3,500, | 只需三千五 |
[37:35] | she will pick up Michael’s mother | 她就能在迈克尔他妈做完证词后 |
[37:37] | after her deposition and deliver her to church | 接上她然后再把她送到教堂里 |
[37:40] | with time to spare. | 时间还绰绰有余 |
[37:41] | It should be noted, | 值得注意的是 |
[37:42] | that this was just this type of crazy spending | 这就是简想要控制住的 |
[37:45] | that jane had been trying to curb. | 疯狂花销 |
[37:46] | What the heck? This is my wedding, fly her in. | 随便 这可是我的大喜之日 让她飞来吧 |
[37:50] | Oh, stop, you don’t have to read it. | 停 你不用仔细阅读 |
[37:52] | Just go back to Derek’s case. | 你还是回去处理德里克的案子吧 |
[37:54] | No, I’m reading your book. | 我在读你写的书 |
[37:56] | Yeah, okay, | 好吧 |
[37:56] | but I decided, I could do better. | 但我决定了 我还可以写得更好 |
[38:00] | You know, I mean, | 你懂的 我想说的是 |
[38:02] | I’ve changed so much this past year, and that? | 过去这一年里 我改变了很多 |
[38:04] | That’s like a… | 这本书就像 |
[38:05] | First pancake, you know? A little off. | 初试牛刀之作 感觉仍有些不足 |
[38:07] | I want to give Beverly the second pancake, | 我想给贝弗利一个更成熟点的作品 |
[38:09] | which I told her in non-pancake terms. | 当然我没有这么跟她说 |
[38:11] | What’d she say? | 那她怎么说 |
[38:12] | Oh, that she’ll look for it in the future. We’ll see. | 她说以后再看 再说吧 |
[38:14] | I just… | 我只是 |
[38:16] | I want to dig deeper. | 我想要再往深处挖掘 |
[38:19] | What? | 什么 |
[38:20] | Dig deeper, in my writing. | 在写作方面 再挖掘一下 |
[38:24] | Dig deeper. | 继续挖掘 |
[38:25] | I… Will. | 我会的 |
[38:28] | No what if there is something underneath the Fairwick. | 如果法维克酒店地下另有玄机 |
[38:32] | What if they dug tunnels… | 如果他们挖了隧道 |
[38:34] | Tunnels that are connected to the Marbella, | 我们找到整容套房时 |
[38:35] | tunnels that were filled in, | 这些隧道刚好连接着玛贝拉酒店 |
[38:37] | when we found the plastic surgery suites. | 当时这些隧道被填得满满的 |
[38:38] | Maybe that’s why this hotel is so important. | 也许这就是这间酒店非常重要的原因 |
[38:41] | Maybe this is where the missing money is. | 也许消失的钱都在那里 |
[38:44] | Think about it, why else would Mutter need the Fairwick? | 你想想 为什么穆特需要法维克酒店 |
[38:46] | That’s got to be where she stashed the money. | 那里可能是她藏钱的地方 |
[38:48] | Cordero, we don’t have a warrant. | 科尔德罗 我们没有搜查令 |
[38:50] | You don’t think Derek could take 200 million bucks and flee? | 你不觉得德里克会带着两亿现金远走高飞吗 |
[38:53] | Exigent circumstances. | 这是紧急情况 |
[38:54] | No warrant needed. | 不用搜查令 |
[38:55] | Meet me there. | 我们在那里碰面 |
[39:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:03] | Is anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[39:14] | What the…? | 发生了什么 |
[39:15] | Is it the money? | 是一大笔巨款吗 |
[39:17] | Wait, no, it’s… | 等等 不 是 |
[39:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[39:28] | I left her in the Fairwick, and I’m in the air… | 我把她留在法维克酒店里了 我在飞机上 |
[39:30] | With the money. | 带着那笔钱 |
[39:35] | It’s open! | 门没锁 |
[39:42] | I thought you were Rafael. | 我还以为是拉斐尔 |
[39:45] | I’m here to apologize… Profusely. | 我来这里是道歉的 真诚地道歉 |
[39:50] | For, um… | 为了 |
[39:51] | For snapping at you at the park. | 为在公园里与你争吵道歉 |
[39:53] | That was not… | 那不是 |
[39:55] | Din-o-mite? | 小恐龙 |
[39:56] | …Kind of me. | 不是我会做出来的事 |
[39:58] | I know… | 我知道 |
[39:59] | It’s not a competition. | 这并不是一场竞赛 |
[40:01] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[40:02] | I’m starting to think it is, actually. | 其实我认为那就是比赛 |
[40:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[40:05] | And I do hope Rafael comes to me for advice more. | 我确实希望拉斐尔经常来找我寻求意见 |
[40:07] | What?! | 什么 |
[40:08] | Because I won’t tell him to do crazy things | 因为我不会让他做一些疯狂的事情 |
[40:10] | like staging a fake FBI raid. | 比如上演一出假的联调局突袭的戏码 |
[40:12] | Well, I was trying something at least. | 至少我在努力想办法 |
[40:14] | The wrong thing. | 错的办法 |
[40:15] | Oh, will you stop already? | 你能闭上嘴吗 |
[40:17] | There is no right or wrong, Jane. | 凡事没有绝对的对与错 简 |
[40:19] | That is not true. | 你这话说的不对 |
[40:20] | So, you think it’s right for him to go to jail? | 所以你觉得让他进监狱就是对的吗 |
[40:24] | Look, you’re an optimist, that’s all, | 你是个乐观主义者 仅此而已 |
[40:26] | And I’m a realist, and I’m getting tired of you | 但我是现实主义者 你这种居高临下 |
[40:27] | assuming that you’re the better person. | 觉得自己比别人更好的态度我很讨厌 |
[40:37] | Which brings us here, now. | 我们现在来到了这里 |
[40:40] | How’s it going, Petra? | 近来如何 佩特拉 |
[40:42] | Perfectly, really. | 一切都挺好的 |
[40:45] | I think Rafael has feelings for me again. | 我觉得拉斐尔又对我心生好感了 |
[40:47] | He can see I’m the person for him, not Jane. | 他能发现我才是适合他的人 而非简 |
[40:50] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[40:54] | Well, I wanting to be sounding like beautiful sister. | 我想像漂亮姐姐那样说话 |
[40:57] | Did it work? | 我学得像吗 |
[40:58] | Yes. | 挺像的 |
[41:00] | Well done, Anezka. | 干得漂亮 阿妮丝卡 |
[41:03] | Wig is not perfect, but I do better next time. | 假发不是太好 不过我下次会做得更好 |
[41:10] | I can see what Petra seeing in him, actually. | 我能理解为什么佩特拉钟情于他 |
[41:13] | He-he is being very charming. | 他 他人很有魅力 |
[41:17] | You stay away from that man. | 你离那个男的远一点 |
[41:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:21] | I won’t mess up plan | 我不会搞砸这个 |
[41:22] | we have spent whole year working on. | 我们已经准备了一年的计划 |
[41:27] | Has it been year already? | 已经一年了吗 |
[41:31] | Time flies. | 时光飞逝啊 |