时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So, here we are. After the mother of all love triangles, | 欢迎回来 在狗血三角恋之后 |
[00:03] | Jane finally chose Michael. And the wedding was supposed to be | 简最终选择了迈克尔 婚礼本打算 |
[00:06] | in the Villanueva house, only it flooded. | 在维兰纽瓦家举行 但房子被水淹了 |
[00:09] | So Rogelio rebuilt the house | 所以罗格里奥在他的肥皂剧 |
[00:11] | on the soundstage of his telenovela. | 摄影棚里搭了家里的布景 |
[00:13] | Sweet, right? Not as sweet: | 很贴心吧 不贴心的是 |
[00:15] | Xiomara slept with Rogelio’s nemesis, Esteban. | 希尔玛拉和罗格里奥的宿敌埃斯特班睡了 |
[00:18] | Look, I-I made a huge mistake. | 我犯了个大错误 |
[00:20] | And poor Rafael. You see, he lost Jane. | 还有可怜的拉斐尔 他失去了简 |
[00:24] | Oh, and his mom turned out to be a crime lord. | 他妈妈居然是犯罪头目 |
[00:26] | And his stepmother Rose is one too. | 他的继母萝丝也是 |
[00:28] | Or, she was. Yup. That’s Raf’s sister Luisa. | 曾经是 没错 这是拉斐尔的姐姐路易莎 |
[00:32] | And, well, Rose was the love of her life. | 萝丝曾是她的真爱 |
[00:35] | Until she met Michael’s partner Susanna. | 直到她遇见了迈克尔的搭档苏珊娜 |
[00:37] | You need to go back to rehab. | 你应该去戒酒了 |
[00:39] | So that when you’re out I can take you out. | 等你戒掉酒瘾 我能让你不再犯 |
[00:43] | And speaking of complicated love lives, | 说到复杂的爱情生活 |
[00:45] | Rafael’s other baby mama, Petra, | 拉斐尔的另一个孩子妈 佩特拉 |
[00:47] | still has feelings for him. | 还爱着他 |
[00:48] | And her long-lost twin Anezka was encouraging her. | 她失散已久的双胞胎妹妹阿妮丝卡也鼓励她 |
[00:51] | I think he is starting to love you again. | 我觉得他又开始爱上你了 |
[00:54] | Oh, and Anezka is also epileptic. And honestly, | 阿妮丝卡还有癫痫病 说真的 |
[00:56] | there are a million other things happening. | 眼下还有许多事 |
[00:58] | But we have a wedding to get to already, | 但我们要办个婚礼 |
[01:00] | so let’s go! | 那就抓紧吧 |
[01:03] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was a young girl | 在简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦还是个小女孩时 |
[01:06] | there was one story she loved to be told | 有一个她最喜欢一遍又一遍 |
[01:09] | over and over again. | 听的故事 |
[01:11] | Go on. | 继续 |
[01:27] | The same veil that your mother wore? | 那条你妈妈戴过的头纱 |
[01:36] | Your shoe! | 你的鞋 |
[01:59] | To young Jane, | 对年幼的简来说 |
[02:00] | it was the greatest love story ever told. | 这就是她听过的最完美的爱情故事 |
[02:11] | And that day… | 而那一天 |
[02:15] | is tomorrow! | 就是明天 |
[02:17] | We… we should stop. | 我们不能继续了 |
[02:25] | One more day. | 还有一天 |
[02:27] | Just one more day. | 只剩一天了 |
[02:29] | 35 hours, 17 minutes, but who’s counting? | 35小时17分钟 但谁在乎呢 |
[02:35] | Seriously. I can’t wait… | 我真的等不及了 |
[02:36] | For all the sex? Yeah, I get that. | 做爱吗 我懂 |
[02:38] | To marry you. | 等不及要娶你 |
[02:57] | Do we really have to go out there? | 我们真的要出去吗 |
[02:58] | One more day. | 一天 |
[03:00] | Just one more day. | 只剩一天了 |
[03:02] | Yes, Charo, playing when Mateo comes down the aisle. | 对 沙罗 马特奥经过过道时就唱 |
[03:04] | I have to go. Florist on line two. | 我得挂了 花店在二号线上 |
[03:06] | Jane, Michael, | 简 迈克尔 |
[03:07] | I have a hundred things to run by you! No! | 我有一大堆事要问你们的意见 不 |
[03:11] | I can’t be at the church early. | 我不能提前去教堂 |
[03:12] | Everyone knows that it’s customary | 人人都知道新娘的父亲 |
[03:13] | for the father of the bride to drive the bride | 得开车送新娘去婚礼现场 |
[03:15] | to the ceremony. Hello, are you awake? | 这是风俗 你醒了吗 |
[03:17] | – Hello? Wake up! Hello?! – Dad, stop, stop. | -喂 醒醒 喂 -爸 别喊了 |
[03:18] | You can’t talk like that to the florist! | 你不能这么跟花店说话 |
[03:19] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[03:20] | She and I, we like to banter a little. | 我和她喜欢开开玩笑 |
[03:22] | Anyway, you’re just in time | 你们正好赶上了 |
[03:24] | for Mateo’s practice session. | 马特奥的练习 |
[03:26] | Because, after all, we cannot have a ring bearer cry | 毕竟不能让花童在婚礼举行到一半时 |
[03:30] | in the middle of the ceremony. | 就哭起来 |
[03:31] | Mateo will be fine. | 马特奥没事 |
[03:32] | And you need to take a few deep breaths, okay? | 你得深呼吸 |
[03:35] | I’m sorry. I’m just so happy | 抱歉 我只是因为 |
[03:37] | that the wedding is finally here. | 你俩终于要办婚礼了 太高兴了 |
[03:43] | Go for Rogelio. | 我叫罗格里奥 |
[03:44] | I really, really can’t wait for our honeymoon. | 真是等不及去度蜜月了 |
[03:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:51] | I forgot to change the reservation | 婚礼提前之后 |
[03:52] | after the wedding moved up. | 我忘记改预定了 |
[03:53] | What? I reminded you. | 什么 我提醒过你 |
[03:55] | I meant to, but it’s just been a crazy week, starting the job again. | 我也想改 但这周太疯狂了 干回老本行 |
[03:58] | Yeah, I get that. Of course, it’s been a really crazy week | 我明白 这周对我也很疯狂 |
[04:00] | for me too, trying to change my thesis. | 我一直想改论文 |
[04:01] | And I still was able to call everyone personally | 但我还是亲自给所有人打了电话 |
[04:04] | and explain to them why we moved the wedding, | 向他们解释为什么婚礼提前了 |
[04:05] | and I rebooked people’s hotels, | 我还重新订了所有人的酒店 |
[04:07] | and I cancelled the rehearsal dinner. | 取消了排练晚宴 |
[04:08] | I know, and I’m gonna fix this. | 我知道 我会解决的 |
[04:10] | We’re gonna have somewhere to stay on our wedding night | 我们得找个地方度过新婚之夜 |
[04:11] | that is not here, with my family, at Rafael’s hotel? | 不能在拉斐尔的酒店和我家人一起 |
[04:14] | Yes. Absolutely. | 当然 |
[04:16] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:18] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[04:19] | Okay, I’ll see you soon. | 好的 待会儿见 |
[04:23] | Your sister? | 你姐姐吗 |
[04:24] | You had your Luisa voice. | 跟路易莎通话时你就这声音 |
[04:27] | Yeah. She is on her way. | 对 她在路上了 |
[04:29] | Hopefully in good shape, ’cause I could really use a break | 希望她状态不错 因为我现在真的不想 |
[04:32] | from family drama right now. | 再经历家庭狗血事件 |
[04:34] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[04:35] | You’ll recall Rafael’s family drama | 你们还记得拉斐尔家 |
[04:37] | had recently taken a turn for the bonkers, | 刚刚发生了一件超级狗血事件 |
[04:40] | even by Solano family standards. | 即使对于索拉诺家也很夸张了 |
[04:42] | – How do you feel? – Well, I’m glad my mother’s in jail. | -你感觉怎么样 -我很高兴我妈进监狱了 |
[04:46] | – Now I just want them to find my brother. – Yeah. | -现在我只希望他们找到我弟弟 -是啊 |
[04:50] | But I asked how do you feel? | 但我问的是你感觉如何 |
[04:53] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[04:55] | It’s all a little much sometimes, you know? | 有的时候感觉承受得有点太多了 |
[05:03] | It’s Jane. | 是简 |
[05:04] | I’m sorry, I got to go, it’s urgent. | 抱歉 我得走了 有急事 |
[05:09] | Are you okay, is everything okay? | 你还好吗 一切都好吗 |
[05:10] | Yes, yes, you just have to see this! | 很好 很好 你得看这个 |
[05:11] | Raf’s here, Mom put him down. | 拉弗来了 妈妈把他放下吧 |
[05:13] | Okay, are you watching, are you ready? | 好的 你在看吗 准备好了吗 |
[05:16] | Yes. For what? | 嗯 看什么 |
[05:18] | Mateo, come here. Show Daddy. | 马特奥 过来 给爸爸看 |
[05:22] | – Come here. – Oh, my God, he’s walking! He’s… | -过来 -天哪 他在走路 他 |
[05:24] | – Can you believe it? – No, I can’t bel… | -你能信吗 -不 我不敢相… |
[05:26] | – This is amazing! – I know, I know. He just… | -太棒了 -我知道 我知道 他 |
[05:28] | He was pushing the wagon, and then he let go. | 他当时在推小车 然后就放一边自己走了 |
[05:30] | Behold, | 看 |
[05:31] | the most amazing and coordinated boy in human history. | 人类历史上最出色最协调的男孩 |
[05:34] | And just in time to walk down the aisle. | 正好赶上能走婚礼过道 |
[05:40] | Okay, I got to run. I just wanted you to see that. | 好的 我得走了 只是想让你看看这个 |
[05:42] | No, no, thank you for texting. | 不不 谢谢你发短信 |
[05:43] | Where are you going, by the way? | 顺便问句 你要去哪儿 |
[05:45] | To meet with my advisor. I’m trying to change my thesis. | 去见我的导师 我想修改论文 |
[05:47] | The one you were trying to get approved forever? | 那个你一直在讨好的人吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. I-I just realized that my heart is not in it. | 嗯 我只是意识到我心思不在那上面 |
[05:51] | But, you know, it may be too late to make a change. | 但是 或许现在改变已经太晚了 |
[05:54] | Unless somebody else tells me that they loved me. | 除非别的谁告诉我他爱我 |
[05:56] | – Wait, what? – I said unless my professor okays it. | -等等 什么 -我说除非我的教授认同 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:01] | Bye, Mr. Sweetface. | 再见 笑眯眯先生 |
[06:03] | My little walker. | 我的小步行家 |
[06:04] | Oh, the places you’ll go. | 你将走向许多地方 |
[06:07] | And speaking of big milestones. | 说到重大里程碑 |
[06:10] | Congratulations. Glad you’re back on the force. | 恭喜 很高兴你复职了 |
[06:12] | Thank you, sir. Oh, hey, | 谢谢你 长官 |
[06:13] | did you ever find out who leaked the details | 你找出是向媒体谁泄露了 |
[06:15] | about the Sin Rostro investigation to the press? | 西恩·罗斯特拉的案子了吗 |
[06:19] | We’re working on that. | 我们正在查 |
[06:20] | Now go. Enjoy your wedding. | 快去吧 婚礼愉快 |
[06:26] | It’s got to be him. He’s the only one | 一定是他 他是唯一一个 |
[06:28] | who had access to all the information. | 有权获取所有信息的人 |
[06:40] | So you… you’re still together? | 你们 你们还在一起吗 |
[06:42] | I know, it’s weird. | 我知道这有点奇怪 |
[06:43] | Actually, I was wondering | 其实 我在想 |
[06:44] | if she could be my plus one to your wedding. | 她能不能作为我的女伴参加你的婚礼 |
[06:46] | – I mean… Uh… – Forget it. | -我想说 -算了吧 |
[06:47] | – It’s weird. – Uh, well, let me just… | -太怪了 -我先 |
[06:49] | I’ll ask Jane. ‘Cause, you know, Luisa… | 我问问简吧 因为你知道 路易莎 |
[06:51] | accidentally inseminated her and all. | 让她意外人工授精 还有别的那些事 |
[06:54] | Yeah. Of course. I get it. | 好 当然 我明白 |
[06:57] | That’s what Jane just said. | 简刚刚是这么说的 |
[06:59] | Be quiet! Oh, no, not you. Her. | 安静 不 不是你 是她 |
[07:02] | Okay, no more excuses. We are less than 24 hours till go time. | 好 别找借口 我们只剩不到二十四小时 |
[07:08] | Okay, well, tell Bruno Mars if he doesn’t confirm, | 好 告诉布鲁诺·马尔斯如果他不确认 |
[07:10] | I’m cutting him from the wedding lineup. | 我就把他从婚礼阵容上取消 |
[07:12] | Yes, I know he played the “Super Bowl”. | 我知道他在超级碗上表演过 |
[07:14] | Tell him this is the Super Bowl of weddings. | 告诉他这就是婚礼中的超级碗 |
[07:17] | Hey, did you ever get a firm answer from Dina? | 你收到迪娜的答复了吗 |
[07:18] | Oh, she can’t make it, | 她来不了 |
[07:19] | she needs to get all her work done before the strike. | 她得在罢工前完成所有的工作 |
[07:21] | Okay. Well, you know, if that changes, | 好的 如果情况有变 |
[07:23] | just let me know and we’ll squeeze her in. | 告诉我就好 我们会把她挤进来 |
[07:25] | Don’t you give me attitude! | 别给我使性子 |
[07:27] | – What? – Not you. Her. | -什么 -不是你 是她 |
[07:35] | Relax, relax. | 放松 放松 |
[07:38] | Yeah, no, no, not you. You don’t relax, | 不 不是你 你不能放松 |
[07:40] | you do the opposite of relaxing. | 你得紧张起来 |
[07:50] | Yeah, well, rise above and all that. | 嗯 看得开了嘛 |
[07:53] | Xiomara Villanueva? | 希尔玛拉·维兰纽瓦 |
[07:58] | This is from… | 这是 |
[07:59] | I can see who it’s from! | 我看得出是谁送的 |
[08:01] | Xiomara? | 希尔玛拉 |
[08:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:09] | Okay. I-I might have… | 好吧 我… |
[08:12] | spent the night with Esteban. | 和埃斯特班滚了床单 |
[08:14] | It was a mistake | 这是个错误 |
[08:15] | and I told him to back off, but he won’t. | 我对他说别再继续了 他就是不肯 |
[08:17] | Xiomara! | 希尔玛拉 |
[08:18] | Look! | 听着 |
[08:19] | No one can know about this. Especially… | 不能告诉任何人 尤其是 |
[08:22] | Oh, I was gonna say Rogelio. | 我刚要说罗格里奥 |
[08:24] | But yeah, Jane would be pissed too. | 但没错 简也会气炸的 |
[08:27] | Hi, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[08:28] | How was the meeting? | 会面怎么样 |
[08:29] | Oh, not great. Donaldson says | 不太好 唐纳森说 |
[08:31] | I can’t change my thesis without submitting something else. | 要先提出新的论题才能换掉旧的 |
[08:33] | And I don’t know what I do want to write about. | 可我真不知道该写什么了 |
[08:36] | Maybe it’s for the best? | 也许这样更好 |
[08:37] | – So you can focus on the wedding? – Yeah, maybe. | -你可以把精力放在婚礼上了 -或许吧 |
[08:39] | Anyway, don’t forget to bring my shoes to the rehearsal. | 别忘了把我的鞋子带去彩排现场 |
[08:41] | I won’t. | 不会忘的 |
[08:41] | – And don’t be late. – And we won’t be late, don’t worry. | -另外别迟到 -我们不会迟到的 放心 |
[08:44] | Sorry. It’s just… this is the important part, you know? | 对不起 这是人生中重要的环节 |
[08:48] | Like, the actual sacrament of marriage. | 真正的婚姻圣礼 |
[08:51] | And I just really want it to go well. | 我只是想确保能顺利进行 |
[08:52] | It will, don’t worry. | 会顺利的 别担心 |
[08:56] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[09:01] | Why do you have | 你为什么 |
[09:03] | a sex basket | 会收到 |
[09:04] | from my mortal enemy? | 我死对头送的”肉蒲篮” |
[09:08] | That’s not a sex basket. | 那不是”肉蒲篮” |
[09:12] | 埃斯特面包 热狗面包 超韧 超长 | |
[09:12] | I know a sex basket when I see one. | 我能认出是不是”肉蒲篮” |
[09:15] | It was just once. It meant nothing. | 仅有一次 那代表不了什么 |
[09:18] | Which brings us here, now. | 现在 我们来看看这边吧 |
[09:20] | Sorry again, they should be here any minute. | 再次抱歉 他们马上就到了 |
[09:22] | As long as this doesn’t happen tomorrow. | 只要明天不迟到就好 |
[09:24] | Since we accommodated your last-minute schedule change, | 鉴于你们最后时刻又调整了计划 |
[09:26] | we have a very limited window. | 我们时间紧迫 |
[09:27] | Oh, I-I know, absolutely. And you know what they say– | 我完全明白 你知道他们怎么说吗 |
[09:30] | bad rehearsal, great wedding. | 彩排越糟 婚礼越棒 |
[09:37] | Some good news, at least. | 至少有好消息 |
[09:39] | The Biltmore had a last-minute cancellation. | 比尔摩最后时刻有人取消了预订 |
[09:41] | Guess who scored the presidential suite? | 猜猜谁拿下了总统套房 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:44] | Wait, how much did that cost? | 等等 费用是多少 |
[09:45] | Like 1,700 bucks. | 大概一千七百美元 |
[09:47] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[09:48] | That is, like, half of our budget for our honeymoon. | 那大概是我们蜜月预算的半数了 |
[09:51] | – Why didn’t you consult with me? – Consult you? | -为什么不和我商量 -和你商量 |
[09:54] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[09:55] | So, what, I got to consult you every time I want to spend money now? | 所以每次我想花钱的时候都要和你商量吗 |
[09:57] | That much, yes. | 花那么多就需要 |
[09:58] | – Hi there, hi. – Sorry we’re late. | -我们来了 -抱歉我们迟到了 |
[10:00] | Good, we can start, let’s start. | 很好 可以开始了 我们开始 |
[10:02] | Sounds good. Uh, first, hi, everyone. | 好极了 首先 大家好 |
[10:04] | You told me to fix this. | 你让我搞定 |
[10:05] | I’m sorry I didn’t ask you exactly how to fix it. | 真对不起没问你具体怎么解决 |
[10:07] | Don’t be sarcastic. | 别讽刺我 |
[10:08] | First, welcome, everyone, to this joyous occasion. | 首先 欢迎大家来到这个幸福的场合 |
[10:11] | Let’s-let’s get everyone lined up. | 我们大家排好队 |
[10:13] | Jane, who’s walking you down the aisle? | 简 谁陪你走过道 |
[10:14] | Oh, my-my parents and my grandma. | 我父母和我外婆 |
[10:19] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们走起来 |
[10:25] | Oops– looks like we might need to narrow down to two. | 看来我们要缩减成两个人了 |
[10:29] | Good luck. | 祝各位好运 |
[10:30] | – I agree. Xiomara, you should move to the rear. – Excuse me? | -我同意 希尔玛拉你到后面去 -什么 |
[10:33] | – It’s only right. – Oh, don’t you start. | -这样才合适 -你再说一句 |
[10:34] | – Me start, me start? – Guys, what’s going on? | -我就说 我就说 -什么情况 |
[10:37] | I’m not the one who slept with the devil! | 和恶魔滚床单的可不是我 |
[10:40] | And friends, that’s when Jane’s | 朋友们 这个时候 |
[10:41] | newly-mobile son took off. | 简刚会走路的儿子登场了 |
[10:43] | Oh, no, Mateo! | 不 马特奥 |
[10:45] | Mateo, no! | 马特奥 不 |
[10:49] | On the bright side, | 好的一面是 |
[10:50] | if bad rehearsals really do make good weddings, | 如果糟糕的彩排真能带来好的婚礼 |
[10:53] | this is going to be the best wedding ever. | 这将是有史以来最棒的婚礼了 |
[10:59] | We are so sorry, Father. | 我们非常抱歉 神父 |
[11:02] | We’ve just been under so much pressure. | 我们只是压力太大了 |
[11:03] | I’m fine. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我没事 明天见吧 |
[11:08] | – I’m sorry, Jane. – I shouldn’t have said anything. | -对不起 简 -我不该乱说话的 |
[11:09] | – So, so sorry. – I was so mad. | -非常非常抱歉 -我失控了 |
[11:12] | – Why are you moving your-your head like this? – What? | -你为什么这样摇头 -什么意思 |
[11:14] | ‘Cause you two are not fighting the night before my wedding. | 因为我婚礼前夜你俩休想再吵架了 |
[11:18] | After my wedding, you two can kill each other, | 我婚礼之后 你俩拼刀子也可以 |
[11:19] | but before my wedding, everyone gets along. | 但是婚礼之前 大家和睦相处 |
[11:23] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[11:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:36] | No, I should have consulted you. | 不 我该和你商量的 |
[11:39] | I just got defensive ’cause I ruined our honeymoon. | 我毁了蜜月 但又不愿承认 |
[11:41] | I’ll cancel the fancy hotel. | 我会取消高档酒店的 |
[11:42] | – No. No. – It’s happening. | -不不 -就这么定了 |
[11:48] | It feels weird, leaving… | 离开他感觉怪怪的 |
[11:50] | It’s fine. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 没事的 明天见 |
[11:54] | And then, every day for the rest of our lives. | 然后 余生的每一天都能再见 |
[12:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:01] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:06] | Rafael just runs to her. I mean, | 拉斐尔刚去她那了 |
[12:08] | – when will it end? – Tomorrow. | -什么时候才是个头啊 -明天 |
[12:11] | The sun always coming out tomorrow. | 明天太阳总会照常升起 |
[12:13] | When he sees Jane being married, which is why you must be there. | 他会看到简结婚 所以你一定要去 |
[12:17] | I already don’t even know if I should go at this point. | 我已经不知道自己该不该去了 |
[12:18] | No, you must. | 你必须 |
[12:20] | Why is it so important to her? | 这对她来说为什么这么重要 |
[12:21] | For future relationship with Jane. | 为了未来和简的关系 |
[12:25] | And because | 因为 |
[12:26] | when-when Rafael sees her marrying someone else, | 拉斐尔看到她要嫁给别人了 |
[12:30] | he will need comfort… from you. | 会需要你的安慰的 |
[12:33] | No. No, I told him | 不 不 我告诉他了 |
[12:34] | I don’t want him if he’s in love with someone else. | 如果他还爱着别人 我不会接受他的 |
[12:37] | And I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[12:38] | I mean it, Raf. I am committed to my sobriety. | 我认真的 拉弗 我非常清醒 |
[12:42] | And to earning your trust back. | 我想重新赢得你的信任 |
[12:44] | And this thing with Susanna– is it serious? | 你和苏珊娜的事情 是认真的吗 |
[12:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:49] | But it’s different than any relationship I’ve had. | 但和我之前的恋爱都不同 |
[12:52] | We haven’t even had sex, just light hand play, | 我们甚至没有上过床 只是亲亲摸摸 |
[12:55] | because she wants to get to know each other first. | 因为她想先互相了解 |
[12:58] | So how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[13:00] | Where to begin? | 从何说起呢 |
[13:01] | Still love Jane. | 还爱着简 |
[13:03] | Direct, to the point. | 真是直截了当 |
[13:05] | She’s the love of my life. | 她是我一生挚爱 |
[13:07] | And yes, I know, she’s getting married. | 是的 我知道她要结婚了 |
[13:10] | I don’t know. Maybe if I tell her. | 也许我该告诉她 |
[13:11] | If there’s even the slightest chance | 哪怕有一丝机会 |
[13:13] | she won’t walk down the aisle, then I have to. | 能让她改变心意 我都要试试 |
[13:16] | I mean, right? | 我这样想对吗 |
[13:17] | And friends, knowing Luisa as he did, | 朋友们 像他这么了解路易莎 |
[13:19] | he fully expected her to say… | 显然是很想听到她说… |
[13:21] | – Don’t do it. – Not that. | -别这么做 -不是这句 |
[13:23] | Trust me, I get it. | 相信我 我明白 |
[13:26] | I thought I would never love again the way that I loved Rose. | 我以为我没法像爱萝丝那样爱别人了 |
[13:30] | But, then I met Susanna, and now… | 但是 当我遇见苏珊娜之后 现在 |
[13:33] | I’m starting to feel the same exact way. | 我又恋爱了 |
[13:36] | And you will, too. | 你也可以的 |
[13:38] | Just let Jane go. | 放过简吧 |
[13:40] | Hun, let it go. It’s not your fault. | 让这事过去吧 不是你的错 |
[13:43] | It’s not that. | 不是那样的 |
[13:44] | There’s just so much we haven’t talked about. Basic stuff. | 我们还有很多基本的问题没谈过 |
[13:46] | Marriage stuff. Tomorrow’s just the wedding. | 结婚才是大事 明天就是婚礼了 |
[13:48] | And the rehearsal was a disaster. | 但是彩排简直就是一场灾难 |
[13:49] | What if tomorrow’s awful? | 如果明天还是很糟糕呢 |
[13:53] | What? | 什么 |
[14:01] | The man she lost her virginity to. | 那个让她献出童贞的男人 |
[14:09] | But it was perfect. | 不是很完美吗 |
[14:10] | The shoes, the veil… | 鞋子 头纱 |
[14:44] | So, the veil I’m wearing tomorrow…? | 所以明天我要戴的头纱 |
[15:00] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[15:04] | It’s Michael. | 是迈克尔 |
[15:05] | 来自 迈克尔·科尔德罗 主题 重要清单 | |
[15:40] | Three times a week? | 一周三次 |
[15:41] | At Abuela’s? That’s-that’s a lot. | 去外婆那吗 这可不少啊 |
[15:43] | But how about two dinners a week? | 一周两次晚餐如何 |
[15:45] | Minimum. | 最少 |
[15:46] | 36 hours is my maximum for dirty dishes to stay. | 脏碗盘最多不超过三十六个小时 |
[15:49] | Done. | 成交 |
[15:50] | And now for item 23. | 现在是第二十三项 |
[15:53] | I know it’s a big one. | 我知道这是大事 |
[15:55] | When do we want to have another kid? | 什么时候想要第二个孩子 |
[16:00] | Aw, look, they’re having all the feels. | 他们都有着相同的感觉 |
[16:08] | All three of them. | 他们三个人 |
[16:20] | Abuela. | 外婆 |
[16:46] | And dear viewer, that’s when it hit her! | 各位观众 这一刻她有了灵感 |
[16:48] | I know what my new thesis should be. | 我知道我的新论文该写什么了 |
[16:50] | It’s a love story loosely based on my grandparents. | 一段基于我外祖父母经历的爱情故事 |
[16:52] | It’ll start in Venezuela and explore class differences, | 故事发生在委内瑞拉 涉及阶级差异 |
[16:55] | religion, sexual stigma, their journey to America. | 宗教 性耻辱 他们的美国之旅 |
[16:57] | – Jane… – I can even make it bilingual even. | -简 -我甚至能写成双语版本 |
[16:58] | Jane, it sounds wonderful, but… | 简 听上去好极了 不过 |
[17:00] | Don’t tell me it’s too late. | 别告诉我来不及了 |
[17:00] | The committee is meeting right now. | 委员会马上要开会了 |
[17:02] | There’s no time to write a new proposal. | 没时间重写一份提议了 |
[17:03] | Please. I can’t spend an entire year | 拜托 我不能花一整年时间 |
[17:06] | working on something I’m not passionate about. | 写我不感兴趣的话题 |
[17:09] | You know what? Just come in now. | 不如这样 你现在过来吧 |
[17:12] | Pitch the idea in person. | 亲自论述你的想法 |
[17:14] | Remember, Jane, | 记住 简 |
[17:15] | she hates the marriage plot. | 她讨厌婚礼的借口 |
[17:16] | I have… a… thing. | 我有个…状况 |
[17:20] | Well, you’re just gonna have to decide | 你必须想好了 |
[17:21] | if your thing is more important than your thesis. | 是你的状况重要 还是论文重要 |
[17:26] | And it’s on the way. | 我已经出发了 |
[17:27] | And I will make it to our wedding with time to spare, | 我保证在婚礼前赶回来 |
[17:29] | but I will not go if you are not okay with it. | 不过你要是不答应我就不去了 |
[17:32] | You’re on your way, aren’t you? | 你已经出发了 是吗 |
[17:34] | I am, yes, but I am ready and willing | 是的 但我随时愿意回楼上去 |
[17:36] | to go back upstairs if you say no. | 要是你不同意的话 |
[17:38] | Go! But don’t be late. | 去吧 不过别迟到了 |
[17:39] | I won’t. I won’t. I love you. | 不会的 不会的 我爱你 |
[17:43] | Give me! Go! | 给我 快去 |
[17:48] | Sorry. I got here as fast as I could. | 抱歉 我尽快赶来了 |
[17:50] | That’s a lot of makeup. | 好浓的妆啊 |
[17:52] | Yes. I know. Should we go in? | 我知道 我们要进去吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, man, I hope it goes well. | 天啊 我希望一切顺利 |
[17:59] | It went great, Ma! | 一切顺利 妈 |
[18:00] | The committee said yes right away. | 委员会马上同意了 |
[18:02] | I’m so excited. | 我太激动了 |
[18:04] | What am I doing wrong? | 我怎么了 |
[18:06] | These buttons aren’t closing. | 这些扣子扣不上 |
[18:08] | I don’t know. I can’t see. Turn around. | 不知道 我看不见 转过来 |
[18:10] | Oh, it’s crooked. | 有颗扣子钩住了 |
[18:11] | – This one? – Nope. | -这颗 -不是 |
[18:13] | – Here? – No, no, no. | -这颗 -不不不 |
[18:14] | That’s not it. More to the left. | 不是那颗 左面 |
[18:15] | – Then this one? – No. More, more. | -这颗 -不是 再左一点 |
[18:16] | No, don’t just keep saying “More,” Ma. | 别一直说”再” 妈 |
[18:17] | – Th-That one! – I can’t reach that one! | -就那颗 -我够不到那颗 |
[18:19] | It’s right… It… | 它… |
[18:24] | I told you I had a thing. | 我说了我有个状况 |
[18:26] | Call you back, Ma. | 回头再打给你 妈 |
[18:27] | Why am I not surprised? | 我为什么一点也不惊讶呢 |
[18:29] | Look, I don’t want to be late. Can you help me? | 我不想迟到 你能帮我吗 |
[18:37] | These are… these are tiny. | 这些扣子太袖珍了 |
[18:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:40] | I feel like I’m locking you into the patriarchy as I do this. | 我好像在把你锁进父权制的束缚中 |
[18:43] | Well, I appreciate you doing it anyway. | 总之 很感谢你帮我 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:47] | Good. Go. And, hey, | 去吧 那个 |
[18:51] | congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[18:53] | On your new thesis being approved. | 新论文获得通过 |
[18:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | We’re on our way, Michael, eight minutes away. | 我们这就回去 八分钟后到 |
[19:05] | – I love you, too. – How did it go? | -我也爱你 -怎么样 |
[19:07] | Success! They loved it. | 成功了 他们喜欢 |
[19:13] | – Okay. – Why is it so cold in here? | -好了 -车里怎么这么冷 |
[19:16] | I left the car running with the air conditioner on | 我一直开着空调 |
[19:18] | so your makeup wouldn’t run from the heat. | 这样你的妆容就不会因为高温花了 |
[19:19] | Oh, thanks, Dad. | 谢了 爸 |
[19:22] | – Dad? – It won’t go! | -爸 -它没反应 |
[19:25] | Turn it off! It’s smoking! | 快关上 冒烟了 |
[19:26] | Turns out it’s not such a good idea | 看来让一辆六十岁高龄的劳斯莱斯 |
[19:28] | to keep a 60-year-old Rolls Royce running | 开着空调运转一个半小时 |
[19:30] | with the AC on for a half hour. | 不是一个好主意 |
[19:31] | – Uber. I’ll call an Uber. – Okay. Okay. Okay. | -打车 我叫辆车来 -好的 |
[19:34] | 38 minutes away? Oh, my God! | 三十八分钟才到 天啊 |
[19:36] | Uh, okay, Dad, do not panic. | 爸 别慌张 |
[19:40] | The bus. Run. Dad. | 公交车 快跑 爸 |
[19:46] | Run! | 快跑 |
[19:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:51] | – Wait, wait, wait. – Oh. Stop the bus! | -等等 等等 -拦住车 |
[19:53] | Okay. Oh. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[19:54] | They made it! | 他们做到了 |
[19:55] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[19:58] | To the Holy Crown Church! | 去圣王冠教堂 |
[19:59] | And step on it! | 全速前进 |
[20:01] | We stop near there in 17 stops. | 十七站之后到那附近 |
[20:03] | Oh, you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[20:05] | My daughter is getting married. | 我女儿要结婚了 |
[20:07] | 17 stops. Take a seat. | 十七站 找个座吧 |
[20:15] | Oh, we’re still 16 stops away. I’m so sorry. | 我们还有十六站远 我很抱歉 |
[20:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:22] | Michael’s gonna try and stall until we get there. Dad? | 迈克尔会尽量拖到我们赶回去 爸 |
[20:27] | He’s staring with an intensity of disdain | 他正用鄙视的目光凝视着 |
[20:29] | he reserves only for… | 那种目光只有在… |
[20:32] | Welcome to the sexiest bus in Miami! | 欢迎乘坐迈阿密最性感的巴士 |
[20:36] | Where is the bride? | 新娘在哪 |
[20:37] | You know we have a very limited window for the ceremony. | 我们举行仪式的时间十分有限 |
[20:39] | She’ll be here soon. We’ll just talk fast. | 她马上到 我们到时候讲快点 |
[20:45] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[20:46] | Yeah, fine. | 对 没事 |
[20:48] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:49] | Totally fine. | 完全没事 |
[20:50] | He doesn’t seem fine. | 看起来可不像没事 |
[20:51] | Come on, let’s talk. | 来吧 我们聊聊天 |
[20:53] | It’ll take my mind off the fact that I’m… | 这样我就不用再想 |
[20:57] | officially late to my wedding. | 我已经迟到的事实 |
[21:01] | I mean, I understand your mother needed to move on, | 我理解你妈需要向前看 |
[21:03] | but she could have slept with anyone. | 但她明明可以和任何人上床 |
[21:06] | Why would she pick the one person | 可为什么她一定要选那个 |
[21:07] | who would hurt me the most? | 最能伤害我的人呢 |
[21:09] | Well, I guess that’s kind of the point, right? | 我想那就是原因 不是吗 |
[21:13] | I mean, she was obviously really hurt | 她明显因为你和迪娜的热火朝天 |
[21:15] | that you moved on so quickly with Dina. | 而深感受伤 |
[21:17] | She… she just wanted to hurt you back. | 她 她只是想报复你 |
[21:22] | Yes. Okay, that makes sense. | 好吧 有道理 |
[21:24] | – Plus, she clearly has a type. – What? | -再说了 她明显有喜欢的类型 -什么 |
[21:27] | Because you and Esteban are so similar. | 因为你和埃斯特班是那么相似 |
[21:30] | We could not be more different! | 我们相差十万八千里 |
[21:31] | Come on, put Esteban out of your head, okay? | 拜托 别再想埃斯特班了 行吗 |
[21:35] | This is your big day! | 这可是你的大日子 |
[21:37] | And mine. | 也是我的 |
[21:40] | Open the doors. | 开门 |
[21:47] | Jane, please stop running. Your makeup will melt. | 简 请别跑了 你的妆会花的 |
[21:49] | – Let me carry you! – No way! | -让我抱你过去 -想也别想 |
[21:50] | Then your makeup will melt! | 那样你的妆就花了 |
[21:51] | You’re right! We’ll reapply when we get there! | 这倒没错 我们到了再补妆 |
[21:58] | Shoes. | 把鞋穿上 |
[22:04] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[22:12] | Okay, go inside and tell Michael I’m here so he doesn’t see me. | 进去告诉迈克尔我在这里 以免他看见我 |
[22:15] | On it! | 这就去 |
[22:20] | And that’s when she saw him. | 这时 她看见了他 |
[22:24] | Mr. Sweetface! | 笑眯眯先生 |
[22:28] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[22:33] | I was just keeping him occupied. | 我带着他四处逛了逛 |
[22:34] | You look so handsome I can’t stand it! | 你看起来帅绝人寰 |
[22:38] | And in this moment, friends, | 此时此刻 我的朋友们 |
[22:39] | Rafael was sure, absolutely sure, | 拉斐尔确定 万分肯定 |
[22:42] | that Jane was about to marry the wrong man. | 简即将嫁给错误的新郎 |
[22:44] | And he was also sure | 他也十分确定 |
[22:45] | that it was now or never. | 此时不问 更待何时 |
[22:47] | Jane? I know this is terrible timing, | 简 我知道这不是恰当的时机 |
[22:51] | but it’s kind of like what you were saying about your writing. | 但这有点像你的写作 |
[22:55] | Sometimes you can be really far down the road, | 有时你在这条路上会走得很远 |
[22:56] | but you still have to follow your heart. | 但你还是得跟从你的内心 |
[22:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:00] | I love you, Jane. | 我爱你 简 |
[23:02] | I always have. | 一直如此 |
[23:04] | And I always will. | 我会永远爱你 |
[23:06] | And I think we’re supposed to be together. | 我们注定在一起 |
[23:08] | So if there’s even the smallest part of your heart | 所以如果哪怕你内心最微不足道的声音 |
[23:10] | that believes this to be true, then… | 告诉你自己这是真的 那么 |
[23:12] | don’t marry Michael. | 不要嫁给迈克尔 |
[23:14] | Please don’t marry him. | 求你不要嫁给他 |
[23:17] | And it was true, friends– he did love her. | 这完全没错 我的朋友 他的确爱她 |
[23:20] | And he saw she was happy. | 而他看到她是如此的开心 |
[23:23] | So how could he ruin that? | 所以他怎么忍心毁掉这一时刻 |
[23:26] | Which is why he said nothing. | 这是他闭口不言的原因 |
[23:27] | Are you ready to walk down the aisle, Mr. Sweetface? | 你准备好走过道了吗 笑眯眯先生 |
[23:30] | Yes? | 好了 |
[23:32] | I’ll take him inside. | 我带他进去 |
[23:37] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[23:40] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[24:42] | Dad, you have to sit down now. | 爸爸 你得赶紧坐下了 |
[24:44] | Yes. Yes. | 好的 |
[24:47] | Let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[24:49] | In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. | 以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义 |
[24:56] | Jane and Michael, | 简和迈克尔 |
[24:58] | have you come here freely and without reservation | 你们都是出于自愿 毫不保留的 |
[25:00] | – to give yourselves to each other in marriage? – Yes. | -要和对方结为夫妻吗 -是的 |
[25:03] | Will you honor each other | 你们会作为夫妻 |
[25:04] | – as man and wife for the rest of your lives? – Yes. | -在接下来的人生中珍惜对方吗 -是的 |
[25:08] | Will you accept children lovingly from God, | 你们会从上帝那里接受孩子 |
[25:11] | and bring them up according to the law of Christ | 并在基督与教会的律法下 |
[25:12] | – and his Church? – Yes. | -将他们抚养成人吗 -我愿意 |
[25:15] | Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, | 既然迈入婚姻殿堂是你们的意愿 |
[25:17] | please join your hands… | 那么请牵住对方的手 |
[25:19] | and declare your consent before God and his Church. | 在上帝与教会之前宣布你的誓言 |
[25:23] | I, Jane… | 我 简 |
[25:25] | take you, Michael, | 接受你 迈克尔 |
[25:27] | to be my husband. | 成为我的丈夫 |
[25:29] | I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, | 我郑重发誓 从今日起 不论祸福 |
[25:34] | in sickness and in health. | 疾病还是健康 |
[25:38] | I will love you… | 都永远爱你 珍视你 |
[25:40] | and honor you for all the days of my life, | 在我生命中的每一个日子里 |
[25:44] | or until death do us part. | 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[25:56] | – Yo, Michael… – Oh… | -我 迈克尔 -天啊 |
[25:59] | te tomo a ti, Jane… | 接受你 简 |
[26:01] | como mi esposa. | 成为我的妻子 |
[26:04] | Prometo serte fiel en lo próspero | 我郑重发誓 从今日起 不论是福 |
[26:07] | y en lo adverso, | 是祸 |
[26:09] | en la salud y en la enfermedad. | 疾病还是健康 |
[26:14] | Y respetarte todos los días de mi vida, | 都爱你 珍视你 |
[26:17] | o hasta que la muerte nos separe. | 直到死亡把我们分开 |
[26:25] | O Heavenly Father, we ask you to bless | 愿主祝福这对新婚夫妇 |
[26:26] | and consecrate this couple in their love for each other. | 愿他们拥有圣洁的婚姻 |
[26:37] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[26:40] | You may kiss. | 你们可以亲吻了 |
[26:44] | Oh, my God– sorry– gosh. | 天呐 抱歉 老天 |
[26:47] | I just can’t believe it actually happened. | 不敢相信他们真的结婚了 |
[27:03] | Great job! You waited! | 好样的 你等到了 |
[27:05] | You’re a rock star! | 你太厉害了 |
[27:07] | Now, go have sex, Jane! | 去上床吧 简 |
[27:09] | *Go have sex, Jane!* | *上床吧 简* |
[27:12] | *Go have sex* | *上床吧* |
[27:15] | *Tonight’s the night* | *就是今晚* |
[27:17] | *You’ll finally see* | *终于看到* |
[27:19] | *The glory of sex* | *上床的荣耀* |
[27:20] | *With Michael C.* | *与迈克尔·科尔德罗* |
[27:23] | *Go have sex, Jane!* | *上床吧 简* |
[27:26] | *Go have sex* | *上床吧* |
[27:29] | *You’ve kept your flower* | *坚守贞洁之花* |
[27:31] | *And for that I commend* | *为此我称赞你* |
[27:33] | *Now go have sex* | *去上床吧* |
[27:35] | *With my best friend* | *与我密友* |
[27:39] | *Go forth and get laid!* | *向前进 上床吧* |
[27:43] | We are so excited to announce… | 我们非常兴奋地宣布 |
[27:46] | For the first time as a married couple… | 首次以伉俪身份现身人前的 |
[27:49] | Jane Villanueva and Michael Cordero Jr.! | 简·维兰纽瓦和小迈克尔·科尔德罗 |
[28:11] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢各位 谢谢各位 |
[28:12] | Your attention, please. Please. | 各位请我听说 |
[28:14] | And now, for your first dance, | 接下来将要开始跳第一支舞 |
[28:16] | I would like to introduce | 我要给大家介绍 |
[28:18] | my third best friend in the world… | 我在世界上的第三个好朋友 |
[28:22] | the one and only… | 绝无仅有的 |
[28:24] | Bruno Mars! | 布鲁诺·马尔斯 |
[28:26] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[28:28] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天呐 我的老天 |
[28:30] | I am freaking out. | 我兴奋死了 |
[28:35] | *Every day I wake up* | *每天醒来* |
[28:37] | *Next to an angel* | *天使在旁* |
[28:41] | *More beautiful* | *美丽更甚* |
[28:43] | *Than words could say* | *溢于言表* |
[28:48] | *They said it wouldn’t work* | *众人皆说不合适* |
[28:50] | *But what did they know?* | *他们岂知* |
[28:55] | *’Cause years have passed* | *多年风雨* |
[28:56] | *And we’re still here Today* | *今日我们依旧携手* |
[29:01] | *Never* | *我从没有* |
[29:04] | *In my dreams* | *在我梦里* |
[29:06] | *Did I think* | *从没认为* |
[29:07] | *That this* | *幸福将会* |
[29:09] | *Could happen to me…* | *降临于我* |
[29:13] | *As I stand here* | *站在这里* |
[29:16] | *Before my woman* | *在她面前* |
[29:20] | *I can’t fight back the tears* | *我无力抗拒眼泪* |
[29:23] | *In my eyes* | *就在眼中* |
[29:27] | *Oh, how could I be* | *我怎么会* |
[29:30] | *So lucky?* | *如此幸运* |
[29:34] | *I must have done* | *我一定是* |
[29:35] | *Something right* | *行善积德* |
[29:39] | *And I promise…* | *我将承诺* |
[29:43] | *To love her* | *好好爱她* |
[29:45] | *For the rest of my* | *此后余生* |
[29:49] | *Life* | *好好爱她* |
[29:54] | *For the rest of my* | *此后余生* |
[29:56] | *Life* | *好好爱她* |
[30:07] | Where are the nannies? | 保姆呢 |
[30:08] | I gave them afternoon off. | 我让她们休息一个下午 |
[30:09] | I hope is okay. | 希望这样没事 |
[30:12] | How was wedding of Jane? | 简的婚礼怎么样 |
[30:18] | Oh, beautiful sister, what is wrong? | 漂亮的姐姐 你怎么了 |
[30:20] | Nothing. It was lovely. | 没事 婚礼很温馨 |
[30:24] | And it’s something I probably won’t have. | 我也许不会有这样的婚礼 |
[30:27] | And that’s okay. It is. It’s just… | 但是没事 我只是… |
[30:29] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[30:34] | She laughed! | 她笑了 |
[30:36] | Oh! Her first laugh! | 她第一次笑啊 |
[30:40] | Baby has your sense of humor– | 宝宝遗传了你的幽默感 |
[30:42] | laughing at others’ tears! | 幸灾乐祸 |
[30:48] | We’re finally family. | 我们终于成为一家人了 |
[30:50] | Jerry, wait. | 杰里 等等 |
[30:51] | Have I introduced you to… | 我有没有和你介绍过 |
[30:53] | well, my son? | 现在是我女婿了 |
[30:54] | – Michael, this is Jerry. – Yeah, I know Jerry. | -迈克尔 这是杰里 -我认识杰里 |
[30:56] | From when I worked with you for a week. | 我和你共事过一周 |
[30:58] | Did you know he has five daughters? | 你知道他有五个女儿吗 |
[31:00] | Yeah, of course. How’s Sarah’s broken arm? | 当然知道 莎拉摔断的胳膊怎么样了 |
[31:02] | – Cast comes off next Tuesday. – Oh, good. | -下周二就撤石膏了 -那就好 |
[31:03] | He’s from Tuscaloosa. Did you know that? | 他是塔斯卡卢萨人 你知道吗 |
[31:06] | I didn’t. | 不知道 |
[31:07] | Wow, you guys must be really close, huh? | 看来你们的关系非比寻常 |
[31:10] | We are. Yes. | 是的 没错 |
[31:11] | You should meet my partner, Susanna. | 你应该见见我的搭档苏珊娜 |
[31:12] | She’s from Tuscaloosa as well. | 她也是塔斯卡卢萨人 |
[31:14] | Nice. Tell her “Roll Tide!” | 好极了 跟她说”风暴队雄起” |
[31:16] | Oh. She’ll get it. | 她懂的 |
[31:18] | On special occasions, | 在特别的场合 |
[31:19] | we ‘Bama natives say “Roll Tide,” | 我们巴马州人会说”风暴队雄起” |
[31:21] | and then you say “Roll” back to me. | 然后你再跟我会说”雄起” |
[31:22] | – Roll Tide! – Roll Tide. | -风暴队雄起 -雄起 |
[31:24] | And now I’d like to invite Jane and Rogelio up | 现在请简和罗格里奥上来 |
[31:26] | with the father-and-daughter dance. | 跳一支父女之舞 |
[31:30] | Rogelio! | 罗格里奥 |
[31:31] | Roll Tide. | 风暴队雄起 |
[31:32] | Roll! | 雄起 |
[31:36] | I can’t thank you enough, Dad. | 我真不知该怎么感谢你 爸爸 |
[31:38] | Tonight, it’s, um… | 今晚 |
[31:41] | everything I’ve ever dreamed. | 实现了我所有的梦想 |
[31:44] | Actually, that’s not true. | 其实 这样说还不对 |
[31:45] | Because when I was a little girl, | 因为当我还是个小女孩的时候 |
[31:46] | I never dreamed that I’d be dancing | 我从未想过有朝一日 |
[31:48] | with my father at my wedding. | 能和爸爸一起在我的婚礼上跳舞 |
[31:50] | I love you, Jane. | 我爱你 简 |
[31:51] | Oh, I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[31:57] | *Are you ready for this? Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗 你们准备好了吗* |
[31:58] | *Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗* |
[32:01] | *Are you ready for this? Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗 你们准备好了吗* |
[32:03] | *Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗* |
[32:05] | *Are you ready for this? Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗 你们准备好了吗* |
[32:07] | *Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗* |
[32:09] | *Are you ready for this? Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗 你们准备好了吗* |
[32:12] | – What up?! – *Hey, yo, it’s time* | -怎样 -*你听好了 时辰已到* |
[32:13] | *To get the party started* | *快让派对嗨起来* |
[32:15] | *It don’t take much for me to Mardi Gras it* | *毫不费力 我就能嗨翻全场* |
[32:18] | *And I’m fly regardless* | *自由自在在空中翱翔* |
[32:19] | *Hands in the air, time to get rewarded* | *上手挥舞在空中 是时候爽一爽* |
[32:22] | *And I’m ready for this* | *而我已经准备好了* |
[32:23] | *And I got a couple drinks that I’m ready to mix* | *酒已备好 就要开始调些厉害的出来* |
[32:25] | *And I’m ready to twist, you won’t find it better than this* | *准备好扭个不停 你找不到比这更棒的好事* |
[32:28] | *So tell me, baby, is you ready for this?* | *告诉我 宝贝 你准备好了吗* |
[32:30] | *Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗* |
[32:31] | *Are you ready for this? Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗 你们准备好了吗* |
[32:34] | *Are you ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗* |
[32:36] | *You ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗* |
[32:37] | *You ready for this?* | *你们准备好了吗* |
[32:50] | Elsa laughed a little while ago. | 艾莎刚才笑了 |
[32:51] | I’m trying to figure out what makes Anna laugh. | 我在试着让安娜也笑一笑 |
[32:53] | It’s very late, Miss Petra. | 已经很晚了 佩特拉小姐 |
[32:54] | Let me put her down? | 我带她去休息吧 |
[32:55] | Sorry. I was just excited. | 抱歉 我太激动了 |
[32:59] | Elsa’s already in the nursery with Anezka. | 阿妮丝卡已经在照顾艾莎了 |
[33:13] | Helga, uh, call 911. Right away. | 赫尔加 报警 快点 |
[33:16] | Oh, geez. This is depressing. | 天呐 这可真是的 |
[33:18] | Mind if we get back to Jane’s wedding? | 不如我们回到简的婚礼那边吧 |
[33:24] | Go, Michael! | 上吧 迈克尔 |
[33:27] | What is it with straight dudes at weddings? | 婚礼上的直男都怎么了 |
[33:29] | So homoerotic. | 基得不行 |
[33:35] | Can I just say… | 我想说… |
[33:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:38] | I know it’s too quick to say, | 我知道这样进展有点快 |
[33:39] | but I do. | 但我真的爱你 |
[33:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:48] | And I really just want to have sex with you already. | 我真的很想早点跟你做爱 |
[33:50] | Oh, God. Me, too. | 天呐 我也是 |
[33:53] | Oh, wow. I need some air. | 我快窒息了 |
[34:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah. I just needed some fresh air. | 还好 我只想呼吸点新鲜空气罢了 |
[34:09] | Felt a little dizzy, | 有点头晕 |
[34:10] | full of emotions. | 情绪波动比较大 |
[34:12] | Listen, | 听着 |
[34:15] | – I’m really sorry… – No. | -我真的很抱歉 -别 |
[34:17] | No need. Stop. I understand. | 没必要 别说了 我了解 |
[34:20] | And, look, if Esteban makes | 是这样的 如果埃斯特班 |
[34:22] | you happy for some… | 让你感到很开心… |
[34:26] | very strange, | 出于一些很奇怪 |
[34:28] | inexplicable reason… | 很令人费解的原因… |
[34:30] | Stop. He doesn’t. | 别说了 他没有 |
[34:32] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:39] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[34:41] | Honestly. And, also… | 这是真心话 还有… |
[34:46] | I still don’t want more kids. | 我还是不想再要孩子 |
[34:48] | So, there you have it. | 这些就是我想说的 |
[34:52] | I want to be with you, too. | 我也想和你在一起 |
[34:54] | Honestly. | 这是真心话 |
[34:56] | But I still do want kids, so… | 但我还是想再要孩子 所以… |
[35:01] | So… | 所以… |
[35:03] | nothing’s changed. | 一切都没变 |
[35:05] | Actually, that’s not true. | 其实 不是那样的 |
[35:08] | Our daughter’s married. | 我们的女儿嫁人了 |
[35:10] | And you threw her the most beautiful wedding, Rogelio. | 你为她举办了最美丽动人的婚礼 罗格里奥 |
[35:17] | Dance with me. | 和我跳支舞吧 |
[35:39] | It’s called locked-in syndrome. Likely the result | 这叫闭锁综合征 应该是 |
[35:42] | of a mini stroke precipitated by Anezka’s seizure. She is aware, | 癫痫发作导致的 她有意识 |
[35:46] | but she can’t communicate. | 但她不能与人交流 |
[35:48] | All voluntary muscles in her body are paralyzed, | 她体内所有的随意肌都瘫痪了 |
[35:50] | except for her eyes. | 除了双眼 |
[35:54] | How-how long will it last? | 这种症状会持续多久 |
[35:56] | It’s good to set reasonable expectations. | 抱有合理的希望是件好事 |
[35:58] | She probably won’t improve much, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 她很可能好转不了多少 |
[36:03] | But keep talking to her. She knows you’re here. | 但可以一直和她聊天 她知道你们在这 |
[36:08] | Can I, uh… | 我… |
[36:11] | can I have a moment alone with my sister? | 我能和我妹妹独处一会儿吗 |
[36:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:16] | I’m outside if you need me, okay? | 我在外面 有需要就喊我 好吗 |
[36:38] | Don’t worry, beautiful sister. | 别担心 美丽的姐姐 |
[36:40] | I do what is necessary to taking good care of Rafael. | 我这样做都是为了照顾好拉斐尔 |
[36:44] | I should explain… | 我应当解释一下… |
[36:46] | Baby has your sense of humor, | 小宝宝遗传了你的幽默感 |
[36:48] | laughing at other’s tears! | 幸灾乐祸 |
[36:50] | Oh. I wonder if this also will make her laugh. | 这是否也会逗她发笑呢 |
[37:21] | Poor Petra! | 可怜的佩特拉 |
[37:23] | My friends, it seems she’s been… | 观众朋友们 看来她已经被…. |
[37:36] | Aw, there they go. | 这一刻终于来了 |
[37:44] | Xiomara, I know you said | 希尔玛拉 我知道你说过 |
[37:46] | you don’t want to see me again, | 你不想再见到我了 |
[37:48] | but perhaps this will change your mind. | 但这个可能会改变你的想法 |
[37:54] | I feel sick. | 我想吐 |
[37:55] | Me too. Let’s get out of here. | 我也是 咱们还是出去吧 |
[37:58] | Much better. | 感觉好多了 |
[37:59] | Okay, we’re about nine minutes away from Motel 6. | 我们距离六号汽车旅馆只有九分钟车程 |
[38:01] | Six if I speed. | 开快点也就六分钟 |
[38:01] | Four if I use my siren. | 把警笛拉响就四分钟 |
[38:03] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[38:04] | I venture to guess that no two people have ever been | 我斗胆猜测没有谁会像他俩这样 |
[38:06] | this excited to spend the night at a Motel 6. | 对于在六号汽车旅馆共度春宵如此激动不已 |
[38:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:10] | It’s a gift for you. I was gonna give it to you later. | 是给你的礼物 我本来打算晚点给你 |
[38:13] | But now’s good. | 现在时机也很好啊 |
[38:21] | Now it’s snowing on the yacht. | 游艇上在下雪 |
[38:23] | Snow makes everything more romantic. | 雪让一切变得更加浪漫 |
[38:34] | We first kissed in the snow. | 我们的初吻就是在雪中 |
[38:36] | This way it’s snowing on us forever. | 这样我们永远都沐浴在漫天雪花中 |
[38:49] | Do you want a drink? Or a… | 你想喝点什么吗 还是 |
[38:51] | A water? | 喝点水 |
[38:56] | I just really don’t want to be alone right now. | 此时此刻我真的不想一个人 |
[39:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[39:02] | I thought you said you didn’t want to do this | 我记得你说只要我还没放下简 |
[39:04] | if I’m not over Jane. | 你就不想和我亲热 |
[39:06] | And I’m not. | 我还没放下她 |
[39:08] | And I don’t care anymore. | 我不介意了 |
[39:09] | Well, that’s an about face. | 简直是一百八十度大转弯 |
[39:14] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 没事 一切顺利 |
[39:19] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[39:21] | I told you I bust out of condoms. | 我说过我会从避孕套中逃脱 |
[39:28] | I can’t believe it. It’s Michael and Jane. | 真不敢相信 这是迈克尔和简 |
[39:30] | They’re finally doing it! | 他们终于做了 |
[39:32] | Oh, no. It’s Rafael and Petra! | 不是吧 是拉斐尔和佩特拉 |
[39:35] | I mean, Anezka! | 口误 是阿妮丝卡 |
[39:39] | Yeah. Leapin’ lizards, indeed! | 没错 哔了狗了 |
[39:45] | Oh. We should probably… | 我们或许应该 |
[39:46] | We should… we sh… | 我们应该 我们应 |
[39:47] | We should leave. Or stay. | 我们该出发了 或者留下来 |
[39:49] | Yes. That’s a genius idea. | 没错 这是个绝佳的好主意 |
[39:52] | Oh. Wait, wait, wait. I had a whole plan. | 等等 等等 我有一套完整的计划 |
[40:00] | Put that on right now. | 你现在把这个穿上 |
[40:01] | Yes, Officer. | 遵命 警官 |
[40:08] | I’m gonna go get some ice for the champagne. | 我去取点冰 冰一下香槟 |
[40:10] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪里都不要去 |
[40:11] | I won’t. | 绝对不去 |
[40:17] | Which brings us here, now… | 于是我们看到了接下来的这一幕 |
[40:20] | – Hey. – Hey. Congratulations, Michael. | -嗨 -恭喜 迈克尔 |
[40:22] | – It was a really beautiful wedding. – Thank you. | -你们的婚礼真的非常惊艳 -谢谢 |
[40:26] | Tuscaloosa. Roll Tide. | 塔斯卡卢萨 风暴队雄起 |
[40:33] | Roll Tide. Then you say… | 我说”风暴队雄起” 然后你说 |
[40:35] | Roll. | 雄起 |
[40:38] | Go Crimson? | “赤色无敌” |
[40:39] | Oh, right. Yeah. I’ve heard that. | 没错 是的 我听过这种说法 |
[40:43] | This is your new partner, | 这是你的新搭档 |
[40:45] | Susanna Barnett. From Tuscaloosa. | 苏珊娜·巴内特 来自塔斯卡卢萨 |
[40:47] | – Pleased to meet you. – Tell her Roll Tide. | -很高兴见到你 -你跟她说”风暴队雄起” |
[40:49] | She’ll get it. | 她就明白了 |
[40:50] | You know who used blue silk ties? | 你知道谁用蓝色丝绳吗 |
[40:52] | A drug lord that went by the name Mutter. Look it up. | 一个名叫穆特的大毒枭 你快查一查 |
[40:54] | Cordero’s got a direct line to Nadine. | 科尔德罗和纳丁有直接的联系 |
[40:57] | Let’s fire him, make a big show of it, | 我们开除他 演一场好戏 |
[41:00] | then he can embed himself with Nadine, see where it leads. | 然后他去找纳丁 看看会怎样 |
[41:03] | The chip. That’s what this is all about. | 芯片 一切都围绕芯片展开 |
[41:05] | So where is it? | 芯片到底在哪 |
[41:06] | It was on me. Literally. | 真的在我身上 |
[41:08] | Tech decoded that flash drive | 技术人员解密了那个闪存盘 |
[41:10] | with the criminals whose faces were changed | 里面是被穆特和西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[41:12] | by Mutter and Sin Rostro. | 整过容的罪犯 |
[41:13] | And at a million bucks a pop, | 一个人一百万 |
[41:14] | that’s $200 million unaccounted for. | 那一共就是下落不明的两亿 |
[41:23] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[41:24] | You’re the mole. | 你就是那个内鬼 |
[41:25] | You’ve been leading us to Mutter this whole time. Why? | 一直以来你都把我们引向穆特 为什么 |
[41:27] | Who are you working for? | 你到底为谁卖命 |
[41:41] | So, we need to leave right now. | 所以我们现在就要离开 |
[41:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:57] | You said you didn’t think you could ever love again, | 你说你认为自己不可能再爱了 |
[42:00] | not the way you loved Rose. | 至少不是你曾爱萝丝那样去爱 |
[42:08] | I never stopped loving you, Luisa. | 我从来没有停止爱你 路易莎 |
[42:11] | And you never stopped loving me. | 你也一直都爱着我 |
[42:14] | But you were dead. | 但是你死了 |
[42:16] | I-I s… I-I saw you. | 我我我 我亲眼看到你的尸体 |
[42:18] | That wasn’t me. | 死掉的不是我 |
[42:20] | That was just to free us. | 那只是为了解决掉所有束缚 |
[42:22] | So now we can go anywhere. | 现在我们可以去任何地方 |
[42:26] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别摆出一幅惊讶的表情 |
[42:29] | You know ours is the greatest love story ever told. | 你知道我们的故事才是最别开生面的爱情故事 |
[42:33] | Now, come on. It’s time to go. | 来吧 是离开的时候了 |
[42:36] | And, friends, she’s right. | 朋友们 她说的没错 |
[42:38] | It is. | 好戏还在后面 |