时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Finally! Welcome back. | 终于等到了 欢迎回来 |
[00:02] | Let’s review, shall we? | 我们先回顾一下吧 |
[00:04] | This is Jane. | 这是简 |
[00:05] | You’ll recall she was accidentally inseminated | 你们还记得她意外被人工授精了 |
[00:07] | by Rafael’s sperm. | 拉斐尔的精子 |
[00:09] | This is their baby, Mateo. | 这是他们的宝宝 马特奥 |
[00:11] | Adorable, right? | 好可爱 对吧 |
[00:12] | And this is Detective Michael Cordero Jr. | 这是小迈克尔·科尔德罗警探 |
[00:15] | And after a lot of back and forth and back again, well, | 经过许多曲折坎坷 |
[00:19] | Jane and Michael finally got married. | 简和迈克尔终于结婚了 |
[00:22] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[00:24] | And I may be biased, | 我可能不够客观 |
[00:25] | but can I just say– best wedding ever. | 但我能说吗 这是史上最棒的婚礼 |
[00:29] | I mean, this is everything, right? | 这就是一切 对吧 |
[00:33] | And it was thrown by Jane’s father, | 婚礼是由简的父亲举办的 |
[00:35] | international telenovela star Rogelio de la Vega. | 国际肥皂剧明星罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[00:38] | This is Jane’s mother, Xiomara | 这是简的母亲 希尔玛拉 |
[00:40] | and, man, Rogelio loved her. | 罗格里奥很爱她 |
[00:43] | But alas, he wanted kids, and she didn’t, | 但是 他想生孩子 而她不想 |
[00:46] | and so they broke up. | 所以他们分手了 |
[00:48] | And in a moment of weakness, | 一时的感情脆弱 |
[00:49] | Xo slept with his nemesis, Esteban. | 希尔和他的死对头埃斯特班睡了 |
[00:52] | And, well, this happened. | 然后就发生了这事 |
[00:54] | I warned you. I told you I bust out of condoms. | 我警告过你 我会从避孕套中逃脱 |
[00:58] | I know! Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 我懂 肥皂剧套路啊 |
[01:00] | Well, imagine this. | 再看这个 |
[01:02] | Rafael also had twins with his ex-wife, Petra. | 拉斐尔和她的前妻佩特拉也生了双胞胎 |
[01:05] | Oh, this is Petra. | 这是佩特拉 |
[01:07] | And this is Petra’s twin sister, Anezka. | 这是佩特拉的双胞胎妹妹 阿妮丝卡 |
[01:10] | And, well… | 然后 |
[01:12] | this happened. | 发生了这事 |
[01:13] | And poor Petra ended up… | 可怜的佩特拉最后 |
[01:16] | And then Anezka moved in on Rafael. | 然后阿妮丝卡对拉斐尔发起了行动 |
[01:18] | I know, cray cray, right? | 我懂 超级疯狂 是吧 |
[01:20] | Even crazier? | 更疯狂的 |
[01:22] | This is Rafael’s sister, Luisa. | 这是拉斐尔的姐姐 路易莎 |
[01:24] | She used to date Rose, | 她以前和萝丝是一对 |
[01:26] | otherwise known as the criminal Sin Rostro. | 也就是犯罪头目西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[01:28] | But now she was dating Michael’s partner, Susanna, | 但现在她和迈克尔的搭档苏珊娜在一起 |
[01:31] | or she thought she was. | 至少她以为是这样 |
[01:33] | And, friends, this is the hard part. | 朋友们 这是关键部分 |
[01:37] | See, Jane and Michael were about to have sex. | 简和迈克尔要做爱了 |
[01:40] | – But then… – Don’t go anywhere. | -但是然后… -哪里都不要去 |
[01:42] | – I won’t. – …he ran into Susanna. | -绝对不去 -他碰见了苏珊娜 |
[01:44] | And suddenly realized… | 突然意识到… |
[01:46] | You’re the mole, | 你就是那个内鬼 |
[01:47] | you’ve been leading us to Mutter this whole time. | 一直以来你都把我们引向穆特 |
[01:48] | Why? Who are you working for? | 为什么 你到底为谁卖命 |
[01:56] | Now, come on. | 来吧 |
[01:57] | It’s time to go. | 是离开的时候了 |
[01:58] | Which, friends, | 朋友们 |
[01:59] | I’m afraid is where we left off. | 我们上次就讲到这里 |
[02:04] | For as long as anyone can remember, | 如大家所知 |
[02:07] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[02:09] | believed in the epic love story. | 相信史诗般的爱情故事 |
[02:11] | You know, two people destined for each other | 两个命中注定的人 |
[02:14] | overcoming obstacles | 克服困难 |
[02:16] | before finally finding their way | 最终找到出路 |
[02:18] | into one another’s arms. | 终成眷属 |
[02:21] | That’s right, the stuff of romance novels. | 没错 就是言情小说里的那些东西 |
[02:24] | So her very first book reading… | 所以她的第一次读书会 |
[02:27] | well, it was a very big deal. | 非常重要 |
[02:29] | “And though she vowed she would never love a soldier, | “尽管她发誓她永远不会爱上一个士兵 |
[02:32] | even though she knew | “尽管她知道 |
[02:34] | he was going to leave for Paris | “他要前往巴黎 |
[02:35] | at the end of the month, | “这个月底就出发 |
[02:37] | Noelle let herself fall.” | “诺艾尔还是让自己陷入了爱情” |
[02:42] | And our Jane… | 而我们的简 |
[02:44] | well, she came prepared. | 有备而来 |
[02:46] | – What’s that? – A list. | -那是什么 -一个表 |
[02:48] | So I don’t forget a main point. | 这样我才不会忘记要点 |
[02:49] | Now I’m happy to answer any questions. | 现在我很乐意回答任何问题 |
[02:52] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[02:53] | I would like to know why Noelle and Jean Luc | 我想知道为什么诺艾尔和让·吕克 |
[02:55] | don’t get together at the end. | 最后没有在一起 |
[02:57] | Well, love doesn’t always work out. | 爱情并不总会有结果 |
[03:01] | Yeah, in real life. | 在现实生活里是这样 |
[03:02] | But this is a romance novel. | 但这是言情小说 |
[03:05] | In a romance novel they get a happily ever after. | 在言情小说里他们会从此过上幸福的生活 |
[03:07] | Not happily until a mortar shell explodes | 而不是让·吕克刚要从战场回来 |
[03:09] | just when Jean Luc’s finally coming home from the war. | 迫击弹就爆炸了 |
[03:11] | All right, you made your point, sit down. | 好的 我听懂了 请坐 |
[03:13] | Some romances don’t end happily. | 有些浪漫故事结局并不美好 |
[03:15] | Think of Romeo and Juliet. | 想想罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[03:17] | But that’s one of Shakespeare’s tragedies. | 但那是莎士比亚的悲剧之一 |
[03:19] | Everyone knows in tragedies they end up dead, | 大家都知道悲剧的结局是死亡 |
[03:22] | in comedies they end up happy, | 而喜剧的结局是幸福 |
[03:23] | and in romance novels they end up together. | 言情小说里结局就是在一起 |
[03:26] | Well, sometimes you need to subvert the ending | 有的时候你得颠覆结局 |
[03:28] | for the element of surprise. | 让大家意料不到 |
[03:30] | Great, fine, but then don’t call it | 很好 但那不叫 |
[03:32] | a romance novel, call it fiction. | 言情小说 那叫小说 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, she was really upset when she finished the book. | 很抱歉 她读完这本书后真的很难过 |
[03:37] | But of course I was. | 我当然难过 |
[03:38] | There are rules to the genre. | 各种流派都是有规则的 |
[03:40] | Go to the RWA website. | 去看看RWA网 |
[03:42] | All over it, it says you need an HEA. | 上面都说你需要HEA |
[03:46] | I mean, I was disappointed too. | 我也很失望 |
[03:49] | I felt empty for days. | 好几天都感觉空落落的 |
[03:51] | You know, she really might be too young for this type of event. | 参加这种活动她可能真的太年轻了 |
[03:54] | I told you to keep it together. | 我跟你说了要忍住 |
[03:56] | It was spur of the moment. | 那是一时冲动 |
[03:58] | You had a list. | 你表都列了 |
[03:59] | Not so spur of the moment. | 可不是一时冲动 |
[04:03] | But, anyway, you… you made some good points | 但不管怎样 你说的有道理 |
[04:05] | about genre or whatever. | 关于流派什么的 |
[04:08] | Well, I learned a lesson. | 我得到了教训 |
[04:10] | From now on, I’m reading the ending of books first | 从今天起 我会先读书的结尾 |
[04:12] | so I can be prepared for whatever happens. | 这样能对发生的事有所准备 |
[04:14] | Which actually raises an interesting question– | 这就涉及到一个有趣的问题 |
[04:17] | how does knowing the end affect the journey? | 知道了结局对过程会有什么影响 |
[04:22] | Because some of you know how this is going to end. | 因为有人已经知道故事怎样收尾 |
[04:25] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[04:30] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[04:33] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[04:37] | Oh, my God, Michael! | 天啊 迈克尔 |
[04:38] | Michael! Help! | 迈克尔 来人啊 |
[04:40] | Somebody help! | 快来人啊 |
[04:41] | I should remind you that I did say | 我应该提醒你 我曾说过 |
[04:43] | that Michael would love Jane until his dying breath. | 迈克尔直到最后一口气都爱着简 |
[04:46] | Okay, you’re breathing. | 你还有呼吸 |
[04:48] | Thank God. | 感谢老天 |
[04:49] | Help! Somebody help please! | 帮帮忙啊 快来人啊 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[04:53] | Stay with me, baby. | 快醒啊 亲爱的 |
[04:55] | Stay with me please. Stay with me… | 醒醒啊 醒醒 |
[04:57] | Which brings us here. | 现在我们到了这里 |
[05:00] | Now… | 现在 |
[05:02] | – Any updates? – No. | -有新消息吗 -没有 |
[05:13] | Unfortunately, friends, | 不幸的是 各位 |
[05:15] | there was no way for Jane to prepare for this. | 简无论如何也没料到这个 |
[05:28] | Oh, I can’t take this waiting. | 我没法等下去了 |
[05:30] | It’s torture. | 真是折磨 |
[05:32] | He’s gonna be okay, hon. | 亲爱的 他会没事的 |
[05:34] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[05:35] | Which is true | 这倒是真的 |
[05:37] | because she couldn’t skip ahead to the ending. | 因为她没法跳到故事的结局 |
[05:39] | And we can’t either. | 我们也不行 |
[05:41] | So instead, let’s flip back… | 不如我们倒带 |
[05:46] | …to earlier in our epic romance. | 看看这场浪漫爱情之前发生了什么 |
[05:55] | Oops, that’s a little too far. | 糟糕 有点倒过头了 |
[06:00] | Ah, here we are. | 在这呢 |
[06:03] | You’re seriously not gonna help at all? | 你真的不打算帮忙了吗 |
[06:05] | The morning after Jane’s 21st birthday | 简二十一岁生日的第二天早上 |
[06:07] | was somewhat less festive than the night before. | 没有前一晚那么欢乐 |
[06:09] | Nope. | 不 |
[06:10] | For Xo at least. | 至少对于希尔来说是这样 |
[06:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:13] | We agreed that cleanup was part of your punishment | 我们都同意把打扫房间作为你的惩罚 |
[06:15] | for last night’s behavior. | 因为你昨晚的所作所为 |
[06:19] | The cop wants to see me again tonight. | 今晚那个警察又想见我 |
[06:24] | And I really booted on his shoes? | 我真的吐到了他的鞋上吗 |
[06:25] | Twice. | 两次 |
[06:28] | I swear, it’s like we already have private jokes. | 我们都已经在讲我们才能懂的笑话了 |
[06:29] | I mean, they’re all about you so far, but still. | 虽然目前为止都是关于你的 |
[06:33] | I just can’t picture you with a cop. | 我没办法想象你和一个警察在一起 |
[06:36] | I know, but, I’m telling you, Ma, | 我知道 但是我得告诉你 妈妈 |
[06:38] | that kiss, it was… | 那个吻 真的 |
[06:41] | magic. | 太美妙了 |
[06:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:47] | Sam just pulled up. | 萨姆来了 |
[06:48] | – Sam? – Yes Sam! | -萨姆 -没错 萨姆 |
[06:50] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[06:51] | – who the hell is Sam? – Oh, my God, he’s coming. | -这个萨姆又是谁 -天啊 他来了 |
[06:54] | Am I too gross? | 我看起来很糟糕吗 |
[06:55] | – Do I smell? – Y-you’re good, you’re good. | -闻起来呢 -你很好 很好 |
[06:57] | Okay, but you’re not, so stay away from him. | 但你不怎么好 所以离他远点 |
[06:59] | Go on, open the door and act like you haven’t been | 去吧 开门 表现得好像你从没有 |
[07:00] | obsessively crushing on him for two years. | 疯狂迷恋他两年一样 |
[07:02] | 17 months. | 是十七个月 |
[07:07] | Well, hello, Sam. | 你好啊 萨姆 |
[07:10] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[07:12] | Wanted to drop something off. | 我来送点东西 |
[07:13] | Is now an okay time? | 现在方便吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah, totally. | 当然 |
[07:21] | Actually, let’s, um, sit outside. | 我们还是坐到外面去吧 |
[07:26] | So now might be a good time to mention | 现在是时候介绍下 |
[07:27] | that Jane had been in a love triangle once before. | 简曾经陷在一段三角恋当中 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry I couldn’t make it last night, I… | 很抱歉昨晚我没来 |
[07:32] | was trying to bang out that Chaucer paper, | 我在赶乔叟的论文来着 |
[07:33] | and then, before I knew it, it was 2:00 in the morning. | 等我反应过来已经凌晨两点了 |
[07:36] | – So not a big deal. – No, I… | -没关系的 -不 我… |
[07:38] | I wanted to come. | 我想来的 |
[07:39] | Of course, you already know how this one ends. | 当然啦 你们已经知道这对最后分了 |
[07:42] | But still, | 但是 |
[07:43] | the journey’s worth it, trust me. | 这过程还是值得一看的 相信我 |
[07:45] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[07:47] | happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[07:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Antarctica. | 南极洲 |
[08:00] | That’s where Bernadette went. | 这是伯纳黛特[主人公]去的地方 |
[08:02] | I know how you like to know the ending. | 我知道你想知道结局 |
[08:06] | Yeah, you’re gonna want to back off that smile, just a little. | 你得收回这么夸张的笑容吧 |
[08:09] | – Thank you, I can’t wait to read it. – Before tonight? | -谢谢 我迫不及待想看了 -今晚前吗 |
[08:12] | Maria Semple is doing a reading. Come with me. | 玛丽亚·桑波有个读书会 跟我来 |
[08:15] | – Like a date? – I’d love to. | -像是约会啊 -我愿意 |
[08:17] | Or is it not a date? | 还是说这并不是约会 |
[08:18] | Like, um… like just the two of us? | 只有我俩吗 |
[08:20] | I hope not, for Maria Semple’s sake. | 还有玛丽亚·桑波呢 所以应该不是 |
[08:24] | Not that funny. | 没那么好笑吧 |
[08:28] | I just meant, like, did you want to pick me up, | 我只是想问 你来接我吗 |
[08:30] | or should we just meet there? | 还是我们直接在那见 |
[08:32] | No. I’ll pick you up at 7:00. | 不 我七点来接你 |
[08:34] | And if you want to know how it’s gonna end, | 如果你想知道结局如何 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna try and kiss you. | 我会亲你的 |
[08:39] | You won’t have to try that hard. | 你不必这么费劲 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God, Sam just asked me out! | 天呐 萨姆刚刚约我出去 |
[08:54] | – No! – Yes, for tonight! | -不是吧 -是的 就在今晚 |
[08:55] | – What about the cop? – What cop? | -那个警察怎么办 -什么警察 |
[09:04] | You’re here for Michael Cordero? | 你们是来看迈克尔·科尔德罗的吗 |
[09:07] | I’m Dr. Lewis and I’m part of the trauma team. | 我是路易斯医生 创伤组的 |
[09:09] | Right now he’s in critical condition. | 他现在的情况很危急 |
[09:11] | The bullet missed his heart, | 子弹没打中他的心脏 |
[09:12] | but it transected some major pulmonary vessels. | 但是横切了一些主要的肺血管 |
[09:15] | There’s a lot of bleeding in his chest, | 胸部大出血 |
[09:16] | we’re still trying to stabilize him. | 我们还在尽量稳定他的情况 |
[09:18] | But is he, um… | 但是他 |
[09:21] | will he be all right? | 他会没事吧 |
[09:23] | Honestly, we don’t know yet. | 老实说 我们还不知道 |
[09:25] | You’re his wife? | 你是他妻子吗 |
[09:28] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[09:30] | Here. | 给 |
[09:31] | You should hold on to this. | 你应该拿着这个戒指 |
[09:34] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[09:36] | if this were a romance novel, | 如果这是一部爱情小说 |
[09:38] | right about now I’d need to put the book down | 现在我要放下小说 |
[09:40] | and take a break. | 休息一会 |
[09:47] | Ah, yes, we were imagining this was a romance novel. | 对了 我们在想象这是部爱情小说 |
[09:51] | Either way, here we are. | 不管怎样 回到这里 |
[09:54] | So sorry to bug you, but the doctor just gave us an update, | 抱歉打扰你 但医生刚和我们说了最新情况 |
[09:56] | and I think I was in shock, | 因为我还没缓过来 |
[09:57] | and I didn’t ask anything. | 就什么也没问 |
[09:59] | But now I’m prepared, so I was wondering | 我现在做好心理准备了 我想知道 |
[10:01] | if I can talk to a doctor, any doctor? | 能否问问医生 任何一个医生都行 |
[10:04] | It doesn’t even have to be one of your good ones. | 不一定要最好的医生 |
[10:06] | Let me see if I can find someone. | 我看看能不能帮你找一位 |
[10:08] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[10:14] | Patricia, hi. | 帕特丽夏 你好 |
[10:18] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[10:19] | Any update? | 病情有什么新进展吗 |
[10:22] | No, not since we talked. | 没 一会问了才知道 |
[10:25] | We just have to have faith. | 我们只要有信念 |
[10:27] | Well, I don’t know about faith. | 信念是啥我不清楚 |
[10:28] | What we need is information. | 我们需要了解病情 |
[10:29] | Mrs. Cordero? | 科尔德罗太太 |
[10:31] | – Yes. – Yes. | -我是 -我是 |
[10:32] | This is Dr. Sterling. | 这位是斯特林医生 |
[10:33] | He’s familiar with Mr. Cordero’s case. | 他了解科尔德罗先生的病情 |
[10:35] | I heard you have some questions. | 听说你们有些疑问 |
[10:36] | Good. Yes. | 没错 |
[10:37] | I need to know what his condition is. Exactly. | 我要知道他的确切情况 |
[10:41] | Go on. You have your list. | 去吧 你也有一堆问题想问 |
[10:44] | – No, it’s fine. – …friend who’s a surgeon, | -没关系 -外科医生的朋友 |
[10:46] | and he said to ask specifically where did the bullet… | 他说要详细问问子弹打中的位置 |
[10:48] | I’m with Alba. | 我同意阿尔芭的话 |
[10:49] | You need to have faith. | 你们要有信念 |
[10:51] | In fact, in many ways, | 其实在很多方面来说 |
[10:53] | – this is a story about faith… – I don’t know. | -这是一个关于信念的故事 -我不知道 |
[10:56] | faith that the past will have some connection to the present. | 相信过去与现在会有些许关联 |
[10:59] | It’s only a little white lie. | 是个善意的小谎言 |
[11:01] | No one gets hurt. Michael will never know. | 没人会受到伤害 迈克尔永远也不会知道 |
[11:06] | Welcome back, Abuela. | 欢迎回家 外婆 |
[11:08] | Hi, Ma. | 妈 |
[11:11] | This looks like a real gun! | 这像是把真枪 |
[11:15] | Champagne cork from the big birthday bash. | 生日派对上香槟木塞砰出了个大坑 |
[11:20] | Hi, Abuela. | 外婆 |
[11:23] | So, Ma, ever since Jane turned 21, | 妈 自从简二十一岁起 |
[11:25] | she’s been juggling men like crazy. | 她像发疯一样地玩弄男生 |
[11:27] | I met someone sweet last night, | 昨晚我遇到了一个好人 |
[11:28] | and then Sam asked me out. | 然后萨姆约了我 |
[11:32] | Less shocked. | 没这么震惊吧 |
[11:36] | 17 months, people. | 十七个月而已 两位 |
[11:37] | But, yes, I know. | 但是的 我知道 |
[11:39] | Finally, the whole dance is over. | 终于 整支舞结束了 |
[11:42] | Okay, it was more like a solo, but, still. | 虽说更像是独舞 但还是那句话 |
[11:44] | You know, I stuck with him while he dated Kelly | 他和凯莉约会的时候 我一直爱着他 |
[11:46] | and hung in through the whole Julia fiasco. | 撑过了朱莉娅带来的噩梦 |
[11:48] | And now, finally, finally… | 而现在终于 终于 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna be honest, friends. | 我就说实话吧 朋友们 |
[11:52] | She saw the HEA. | 她看到了幸福结局 |
[11:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s a beautiful story. | 没错 这是个美丽的故事 |
[11:56] | Hopefully we’ll tell it at your wedding. | 但愿我们能在你们的婚礼上讲述 |
[11:57] | But just to keep your options open, | 但是要留有选择余地 |
[11:59] | tell the other guy you’re sick. | 告诉另外一个说你病了 |
[12:03] | It’s harmless. | 又不会伤人 |
[12:06] | Who are you gonna take dating advice from, me or Abuela? | 你要听谁的建议 我的还是外婆的 |
[12:15] | Sorry, Abuela. | 对不起 外婆 |
[12:20] | 非常抱歉 但是感冒突然来袭 完全出乎预料 应该是传染了流感病毒 | |
[12:29] | Less detail. | 别说这么详细 |
[12:34] | 非常抱歉 但是感冒突然来袭 能改天再约吗 | |
[12:36] | All right, now let’s skip ahead, shall we? | 好了 我们快进一点吧 |
[12:42] | This is a really funny moment. | 这一段真的很好笑 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God, that’s the funniest story I’ve ever heard! | 天呐 那是我听过最好笑的故事 |
[12:45] | Actually, sorry, it’s not relevant to the story. | 抱歉 这一段和本故事没关系 |
[12:48] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们继续快进 |
[12:51] | Okay, here we are, later that night. | 就是这里 那天晚些时候 |
[12:54] | – Have fun. – I will. | -玩得开心 -我会的 |
[12:57] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:25] | What’d I do? | 我做错了什么 |
[13:27] | I don’t know. You weren’t speeding. | 我不知道 你也没超速 |
[13:35] | License and registration. | 请出示驾照和行车证 |
[13:36] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[13:39] | What did he do? | 他做错了什么 |
[13:40] | Illegal U-turn. | 违规掉头 |
[13:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:43] | Ma’am, I’m going to have to ask you | 女士 我不得不要求你 |
[13:44] | to step out of the vehicle. | 从车上下来 |
[13:45] | – What? – Excuse me? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[13:46] | Ma’am, please. | 女士 请下车 |
[13:47] | Uh, no, no. You don’t have to do that. | 不不 你不用下车 |
[13:49] | It’s fine. I know him. | 没关系 我认识他 |
[13:50] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[13:56] | Okay. What’s going on? | 好了 到底发生了什么 |
[13:58] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 这句话我正想问你 |
[13:59] | – Are you stalking me? – No, I’m not stalking you. | -你跟踪我吗 -我没有跟踪你 |
[14:01] | I happened to be dropping by your house | 我刚好要去你家 |
[14:02] | to bring you some soup ’cause you said you were sick. | 因为你说你病了 我给你带了点汤 |
[14:04] | I made it myself. | 这是我自己做的 |
[14:05] | It’s an old family recipe. | 这是我家的家传秘方 |
[14:07] | Anyway, then you left your house, clearly not sick, | 然后你走出家门 很显然也没有生病 |
[14:09] | and I happened to see you get in the car, | 然后我恰好看到上了这辆车 |
[14:11] | which then engaged in some illegal activity. | 这辆车紧接着就违规了 |
[14:14] | He made a U-turn on an empty street. | 他在一条空无一人的街上掉头 |
[14:15] | – An illegal U-turn. – Hey, is everything okay back there? | -依然是违规掉头 -你们那边情况还好吗 |
[14:17] | Sir, please keep your head inside the vehicle. | 先生 请不要将您的头伸出窗外 |
[14:22] | Anyway, here’s your soup. | 随便吧 给你汤 |
[14:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:25] | Have a good night. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[14:31] | Is there anything that I can do? | 我能做些什么吗 |
[14:33] | No. | 没有 |
[14:34] | Just keep Mateo safe. | 让马特奥平安无事就好 |
[14:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:37] | There are cops all over the hotel; | 酒店里里外外都是警察 |
[14:38] | they’ve assured me it’s completely secured. | 他们向我保证这里绝对安全 |
[14:41] | Any leads? | 找到什么线索吗 |
[14:42] | I don’t think so. | 应该还没找到 |
[14:43] | But they will figure out who did this. | 但他们绝对会找出是谁干的 |
[14:46] | Yeah. Bye. | 就这样吧 再见 |
[14:49] | So, unfortunately, the security footage | 很不巧 那条走廊里的监控视频 |
[14:50] | in that hallway was wiped out. | 被人抹去了 |
[14:52] | What? | 什么 |
[14:53] | Speaks to pretty sophisticated shooter. | 这是一个经验非常丰富的杀手 |
[14:55] | Or someone familiar with the hotel systems. | 或者是对酒店系统非常熟悉的人 |
[14:58] | You said you were here last night? | 你说你昨晚就在这里 |
[15:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:01] | Alone? | 就你自己吗 |
[15:06] | No. | 不是 |
[15:08] | I was with my ex-wife, Petra. | 我和我前妻佩特拉在一起 |
[15:10] | To clarify, | 这里我说明一下 |
[15:11] | he thought it was his ex-wife Petra. | 他以为那是他前妻佩特拉 |
[15:13] | In fact, it was… | 事实上 那是 |
[15:15] | Sorry, Mother, I couldn’t get to a phone. | 抱歉妈妈 刚刚我不方便接电话 |
[15:18] | Rafael didn’t think I should be alone last night. | 拉斐尔觉得我昨晚不应该一个人独处 |
[15:21] | He was being very… sweet. | 他非常的贴心 |
[15:24] | Did you have sex with him? | 你是不是和他发生关系了 |
[15:27] | No. | 没有 |
[15:29] | You did. | 绝对有 |
[15:30] | Well… maybe. | 好吧 也许吧 |
[15:33] | Petra, your laugh… | 佩特拉 你的笑声 |
[15:35] | You do not laugh like that. | 你不能那样笑 |
[15:37] | You are not an idiot. | 你不是个傻姑娘 |
[15:39] | I need you to stay focused. | 我需要你保持专注 |
[15:42] | When did you freeze the chicken? | 你什么时候把鸡冻起来的 |
[15:45] | Let me help here, | 我来帮个忙 |
[15:47] | because they’re talking in code. | 因为她们在用暗语交流 |
[15:52] | At ten. | 十点钟 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:55] | So you have to get back to baste the chicken | 所以你六小时后 |
[15:58] | in six hours. | 给鸡涂一次酱料 |
[16:03] | I know, I know. Don’t worry. | 我知道 我知道 不用担心 |
[16:06] | But you know, | 不过 你知道的 |
[16:07] | I was, I was thinking, Mother, | 我在考虑 妈妈 |
[16:09] | m-maybe we don’t have to do Rafael part of plan. | 也许我们没必要继续拉斐尔那部分的计划 |
[16:12] | We are doing the side dish, | 我们要做配菜 |
[16:13] | you hloupy osel. | 你个榆木脑袋 |
[16:20] | Hold on, Mother. | 稍等 妈妈 |
[16:26] | Hi again, Mrs. Solano. | 再次打扰了 索拉诺夫人 |
[16:27] | Just wanted to let you know | 我只是来通知你 |
[16:28] | that Mr. Solano confirmed your alibi. | 索拉诺先生证实了你的不在场证明 |
[16:30] | Oh. Good. | 哦 好的 |
[16:33] | What did he say exactly? | 他具体是怎么说的 |
[16:36] | That you were together. | 他说你们在一起 |
[16:37] | Yeah, I know, but I-I mean, | 好吧 我知道 我想问的是 |
[16:38] | did, did he seem happy about it or… | 他是不是看起来心满意足或者 |
[16:40] | – Ma’am? – Never mind. | -女士 -算了 |
[16:42] | Is that all? | 你没别的事情了吗 |
[16:43] | No, actually. | 不 我还有别的事 |
[16:44] | We thought you could help us | 你也许可以帮助我们 |
[16:45] | take a look at some security footage. | 去看一下监控录像 |
[16:47] | See if anything looks unusual. | 看看是否一切正常 |
[16:48] | We need to review the hour before the shooting. | 我们需要查看枪击前一小时的录像 |
[16:51] | An hour. | 一小时 |
[16:51] | She can spare an hour. | 她可以空出一小时 |
[16:53] | From ten different cameras. | 要看十台不同监控的录像 |
[16:57] | Wow, that’s, uh… | 好吧 那就是 |
[16:58] | Ten hours, you silly donkey. | 十小时啊 你这头蠢驴 |
[17:02] | Sorry, I just, uh, | 不好意思 我只是 |
[17:03] | I didn’t realize it was going to take so much time. | 没意识到这件事会耗时这么长 |
[17:08] | You know what? | 是这样的 |
[17:09] | I should really visit my sister before I buckle in here. | 我真的得先去探望一下我妹妹 |
[17:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:13] | Oh, she’s in the hospital. | 她正躺在医院呢 |
[17:15] | A stroke. | 中风了 |
[17:15] | Oh. Triggered by a severe seizure. | 癫痫发作得可严重了 |
[17:17] | And, uh, now she’s unable to move. | 她现在动都动不了 |
[17:19] | It’s called “Locked-in syndrome.” | 这叫闭锁综合症 |
[17:21] | – Jeez, that’s terrible. – I know. | -天呐 真是太可怕了 -是啊 |
[17:23] | Awful. | 太吓人了 |
[17:26] | Unfortunately, this investigation is time-sensitive, | 不凑巧的是 本次调查是有时间要求的 |
[17:28] | so we should look at the tapes first. | 所以我们应该先看录像带 |
[17:30] | Oh, good. | 这下好了 |
[17:31] | Maybe the chicken will defrost. | 鸡说不定会解冻 |
[17:33] | Which brings us here, | 说到这里 |
[17:35] | to our poor, frozen chicken. | 来看看凄惨无比的冻鸡吧 |
[17:38] | For company. | 来点声音作伴吧 |
[17:38] | Reports indicate that the officer shot, | 报告指出中枪的那名警探 |
[17:40] | Michael Cordero, | 迈克尔·科尔德罗 |
[17:41] | was taken to St. Ignatius Hospital, | 已被送至圣依纳爵医院抢救 |
[17:43] | where he remains in critical condition. The shooter… | 目前他的病情仍旧十分危急 |
[17:46] | Suddenly, Petra felt a tiny bit of hope, | 忽然之间 佩特拉看到了一丝丝希望 |
[17:49] | knowing that Jane was probably in this very same hospital. | 因为她知道简很有可能也在这间医院 |
[17:52] | If only she could move. | 只可惜她动不了 |
[17:53] | Or speak. Or twitch. | 开不了口 撇一下嘴都不行 |
[17:56] | … and I know we’re all wishing Detective Cordero well. | …我们都希望科尔德罗警探能平安无事 |
[17:59] | Now, onto sports… | 接下来是体育新闻… |
[18:02] | He had a concussion | 他曾有脑震荡 |
[18:04] | when he was seven. | 在他七岁那年 |
[18:05] | Oh, oh, yeah, I left it blank. I was gonna ask you. | 我没填那里 就是准备问你来着 |
[18:07] | Why don’t I just do it? | 不如直接给我瑱吧 |
[18:08] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 我来就好了 |
[18:09] | It has to be right; I know more information. | 这不能出错 我比你知道更多信息 |
[18:12] | Plus, it’ll give me something to do. | 再说了 这让我有事可干 |
[18:20] | And friends, | 观众朋友们 |
[18:21] | that’s when Rogelio saw something that terrified him. | 正是这时罗格里奥看到了让他惊恐不已的事情 |
[18:24] | Two civilians, 0800 hours, | 两名市民 于上午八时 |
[18:26] | clearly engaged in… | 很显然进入了… |
[18:30] | Hey, guys. | 两位兄弟 |
[18:33] | Yes. It’s me. | 没错 就是我 |
[18:35] | I-I understand you wanted a picture, | 我了解你们想留下照片 |
[18:37] | but I have to ask you to treasure it privately | 但我想请你们私下珍藏就好 |
[18:39] | and not tweet it out. | 不要发到网上 |
[18:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:42] | Well, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[18:43] | Here’s the short version. | 那我就长话短说了 |
[18:45] | It all began when international telenovela star | 这一切都始于国际电视明星 |
[18:47] | Rogelio de la Vega retweeted | 罗格里奥·维嘉转推了 |
[18:49] | an AMBER Alert that his grandchild was kidnapped. | 他的外孙被绑架的警报 |
[18:56] | Please. I’ll do anything. | 求你们了 让我做什么都行 |
[19:00] | For reals? | 说真的吗 |
[19:02] | For reals. | 真的 |
[19:04] | Okay, where were we? | 好了 说到哪了 |
[19:09] | Ah, yes. Waiting. | 对了 等待 |
[19:11] | Still waiting. | 漫长的等待 |
[19:12] | I don’t know how you can eat at a time like this. | 我不明白这种时候你怎么吃得下去 |
[19:16] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[19:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:20] | Oh, don’t be dramatic. | 别那么矫情 |
[19:21] | Just eat it. | 吃就是了 |
[19:22] | Listen, we’re all upset, okay? | 我们都很难过 好吗 |
[19:24] | Don’t take it out on Jane. | 别拿简当出气筒 |
[19:25] | – I’m not taking it out on Jane. – Mom, it’s fine. | -我没拿简出气 -妈 没事的 |
[19:27] | Let’s just go outside for a minute. Please? | 咱们出去一会吧 好吗 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry, but she’s being so rude to you. | 对不起 我只是觉得她对你太过分了 |
[19:34] | She’s just scared. | 她只是害怕而已 |
[19:35] | And th– and this is how she copes. | 而那…正是她面对恐惧的方式 |
[19:36] | – But… – Mom. You’re not helping. | -但… -妈 你这是在添乱 |
[19:39] | Just… take a little walk | 你去…散散心 |
[19:42] | and cool off, okay, please? | 冷静点好吗 求求你了 |
[19:48] | So this is my fault? | 所以这是我的错吗 |
[19:50] | Kind of. | 算吧 |
[19:51] | You told me to lie. | 你让我撒谎的 |
[19:52] | Oh, stop. | 别想这事啦 |
[19:53] | Sam will get over it if he’s your | 如果萨姆是注定让你幸福的人 |
[19:55] | happily ever after or whatever. | 他是不会放在心上的 |
[19:57] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[20:00] | – What? – I don’t know. It was a weird date. | -怎么啦 -不知道啊 这次约会很别扭 |
[20:03] | And I don’t know if it was weird | 我不知道这种别扭感 |
[20:04] | because there was 17 months of buildup, | 是因为我等了他足足十七个月 |
[20:06] | or because of that cop and his stupid soup. | 还是因为那个警察和他的烂汤 |
[20:11] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[20:12] | – You like the cop. – No. | -你喜欢那个警察 -才没有 |
[20:15] | No, I don’t. | 我才不喜欢他 |
[20:16] | Mm-hmm. I mean, he’s kind of stalkerish, right? | 他这样做挺像跟踪狂的 是吧 |
[20:18] | And his choices in music are way off. | 音乐品味也差到不行 |
[20:20] | And he’s a cat person. | 他还是个猫奴 |
[20:22] | His profile picture is him with his cat. | 他的头像是和猫的合影 |
[20:25] | Weird, right? | 古怪吧 |
[20:26] | You are on his Facebook page. | 你居然去看他的脸书主页 |
[20:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:30] | It’s just… this stupid soup is so good. | 只不过…这个烂汤太好喝了 |
[20:35] | Fakes left. He goes right! | 向左假动作 他从右边突围 |
[20:37] | Game over! | 比赛结束 |
[20:38] | An unprecedented third consecutive trash ball championship! | 史无前例的扔垃圾大赛三连冠 |
[20:41] | – Oh, you got so lucky. – Lucky? | -你真是走运 -走运 |
[20:42] | Three championships is not lucky, my friend. | 三连胜可不是走运 |
[20:45] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[20:47] | – Three championships. – Yeah. Four, | -连胜三次 -如果四次的话 |
[20:49] | and I get to wear a crown around the station. | 我就该戴王冠了 |
[20:52] | Apology cubano. | 道歉古巴三明治 |
[20:55] | I didn’t make it, but still… | 不是我做的 但也是心意… |
[21:00] | I obviously didn’t have a cold, | 很明显我没感冒 |
[21:03] | and I shouldn’t have lied about it. | 我不应该说谎 |
[21:06] | But I was wondering if we can go back to the other night. | 但是我在想如果我们能回到那个晚上 |
[21:09] | I-I mean, not when I shot your gun, | 我是说 不是开枪的那晚 |
[21:12] | but… how we felt when we kissed. | 是我们接吻的那晚 |
[21:15] | You kissed while on duty? | 你执勤的时候接吻了吗 |
[21:17] | – No. – It wasn’t until hours later. | -不是 -几个小时之后 |
[21:19] | You were at her house for hours? | 你在她家待了好几个小时吗 |
[21:21] | My office, Cordero. | 来我办公室吧 科尔德罗 |
[21:27] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to get you in trouble. | 对不起 我不是故意给你惹麻烦的 |
[21:29] | No, it’s fine, I just obviously didn’t put the kiss in the report. | 没事 我只是没把接吻这事写到报告中 |
[21:32] | Might have spiced up the report. | 说不定会给报告”增彩”呢 |
[21:35] | So, before we were interrupted, | 所以 在我们被打断之前 |
[21:37] | you were saying something about | 你在说 |
[21:39] | – trying this again. – I would like that. | -再试一次 -可以啊 |
[21:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:41] | And no more lies. Total honesty. | 不要再说谎 彼此坦诚 |
[21:43] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[21:44] | Which is why I want you to know | 这也是为什么我希望你知道 |
[21:45] | that I’m also going to be exploring my relationship with Sam. | 我正打算进一步和萨姆发展关系 |
[21:48] | – What? – The guy that you pulled over. | -你说什么 -那个被你叫停车的人 |
[21:50] | It’s just, I’ve been in love with him for 17 months. | 就是 我已经和他相爱十七个月了 |
[21:53] | I mean, not in love with him, just, like, | 我是说 不是和他相爱 就像是 |
[21:55] | super into him, and he finally asked me out. | 迷恋他 他终于约我出去了 |
[21:57] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[21:58] | I’m just trying to be honest. | 我只是实话实说 |
[21:59] | Okay, let me be honest. | 好吧 实话实说 |
[22:01] | I’m not interested in being in a love triangle with you and Sam. | 我可不想跟你和萨姆玩三角恋 |
[22:03] | It’s not a love triangle. I hardly know you. | 不是三角恋 我并不熟悉你 |
[22:06] | Exactly. I don’t even know if I like you. | 没错 我甚至不知道我是不是喜欢你 |
[22:07] | Well, then, why did you bring me soup? | 那你为什么要给我带汤 |
[22:08] | I don’t know. I wish I didn’t. | 我不知道 真希望我没带 |
[22:10] | You know what? Have a nice life with Sam, the lawbreaker. | 你知道吗 祝你和违法的萨姆生活愉快 |
[22:12] | Well, you have a good life with your cat! | 那也祝你和你的猫生活愉快 |
[22:15] | How do you know about my cat? | 你怎么知道我有猫 |
[22:16] | – Your profile picture, weirdo. – That’s cause she just died. | -你的脸书头像 -那是因为它刚死 |
[22:19] | Thanks for bringing that up, jackass! | 真感谢提醒我 蠢货 |
[22:21] | Okay, sorry about your cat, | 好吧 抱歉 |
[22:22] | but you don’t have to call me a jackass, dick! | 但你也没必要叫我蠢货 混蛋 |
[22:26] | And, friends, in that moment, | 朋友们 在那一瞬间 |
[22:28] | Jane truly thought she’d never see Michael again. | 简真的认为她再也不会看见迈克尔了 |
[22:32] | Which is obviously not what happened. | 很明显事实恰好相反 |
[23:20] | Okay, so, here we are. | 好了 说到这儿了 |
[23:26] | So close… | 如此接近 |
[23:27] | Hey, again, just checking your vitals. | 又见面了 来查体征 |
[23:30] | Everything looks the same. | 没变化 |
[23:31] | But… here’s a call button just in case. | 以防万一 这有紧急呼救按钮 |
[23:34] | …and yet so far. | 可是到目前为止… |
[23:37] | At least for two hours and 23 minutes. | 至少还有两小时二十三分钟 |
[23:40] | If I might say, you seem a little nervous, ma’am. | 女士 你看起来有些紧张 |
[23:42] | Well, she did have a ticking cluck. | 她确实有点心神不宁 |
[23:45] | No, not nervous. | 不 我不紧张 |
[23:47] | I just need to use the restroom. | 我只是想去下卫生间 |
[23:51] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[23:59] | Heard they found a trail of white powder in the hallway. | 听说他们在大厅找到了白色粉末痕迹 |
[24:01] | They’re running tests. | 他们在做测试 |
[24:03] | Yep. You know, if it’s cocaine, | 是啊 你知道 如果是可卡因 |
[24:05] | this could be some kind of drug thing. | 这可能是某种毒品交易 |
[24:23] | Uh-oh, friends, I believe Anezka, | 朋友们 我相信阿妮丝卡 |
[24:25] | like her sister, is locked in. | 像她的姐妹一样 被锁定了 |
[24:27] | Hmm. That’s suspicious. | 有些可疑 |
[24:30] | Also rather suspicious… | 更可疑的是 |
[24:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:34] | Sorry. You scared me. | 抱歉 你吓到我了 |
[24:37] | I’m just getting some air. | 我只是出来透透气 |
[24:38] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:41] | – Rogelio. – What? | -罗格里奥 -怎么了 |
[24:43] | Let me get a sip of your coffee. | 让我尝尝你的咖啡嘛 |
[24:44] | No. No, no! | 不不不 |
[24:46] | No, no. Wh… | 不 |
[24:49] | Is that urine? | 是尿吗 |
[24:51] | No. | 不是 |
[24:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:57] | I made a deal to give my pee | 为了让两个毒贩子通过药检 |
[24:59] | to two tweakers so they could pass a drug test. | 我和他俩达成了协议 |
[25:02] | In exchange, they agreed not to tweet pictures | 作为交换 他们同意不在推特上 |
[25:05] | of me at the hospital. | 发我在医院的推文 |
[25:06] | – I’m pretty sure that’s illegal. – I don’t care. | -这是非法的 -我不在乎 |
[25:09] | A tweet from me almost ruined Jane’s life last year. | 去年我的一个推文 差点毁了简的生活 |
[25:12] | I’m not going to let that happen again. | 我不会重蹈覆辙 |
[25:14] | I have to do something for her. | 我得为她做点什么 |
[25:17] | And for Michael. | 还有迈克尔 |
[25:19] | Oh, Ro… | 罗格里奥 |
[25:20] | Sorry… sorry… | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[25:22] | it’s… it’s just… | 只是 |
[25:26] | you know how I always say he’s my best friend? | 你知道为什么我总说他是我最好的朋友吗 |
[25:28] | Well, I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[25:31] | So, you got it? | 你搞定了吗 |
[25:32] | I just need a little more time to hydrate. | 我再需要点时间憋尿 |
[25:34] | Please. I promise, you’ll get what you need. | 我保证 你们会得到我的尿的 |
[25:37] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[25:42] | I’ll do it. | 我来帮你吧 |
[25:43] | I want to help, too. | 我也想帮忙 |
[25:44] | So I’ll pee in a damn cup. | 所以我在这杯子里尿吧 |
[25:46] | Great. Perfect. | 好 非常棒 |
[25:48] | And that’s when she remembered | 这时候她突然想起来 |
[25:49] | she’d recently peed on a damn stick. | 她最近在验孕棒上尿尿 |
[25:52] | Actually, forget it, um… | 事实上…当我什么也没说 |
[25:55] | I’m a woman, so… | 我是女人… |
[25:57] | – They can’t tell gender. – Yes, they can. | -他们分不清性别 -他们能 |
[25:58] | – No, they can’t. – Yes, they can. | -不 他们不能 -他们能 |
[25:59] | – They can’t. – Sometimes they can! | -他们不能 -有时候他们能 |
[26:04] | Like… when you’re pregnant, for instance. | 像你怀孕的时候 |
[26:09] | Pregnant? | 怀孕 |
[26:11] | It’s Esteban’s. | 是埃斯特班的孩子 |
[26:22] | Hey. I’m sorry about my mom. | 对于我妈的行为我很抱歉 |
[26:26] | Well, hopefully she got ahold of herself. | 希望她控制好自己了 |
[26:35] | So the good news is that he’s stabilized. | 好消息是他的情况稳定了 |
[26:39] | Oh… We were able to get him into imaging, | 我们给他拍了个片 |
[26:40] | and the CT scan showed that he had an aortic dissection, | 电脑断层扫描出了主动脉夹层 |
[26:43] | which we can manage medically. | 这个我们能够治疗 |
[26:45] | Okay, good. That’s good. | 太好了 |
[26:46] | But the problem is | 但问题是 |
[26:48] | the bullet passed through the chest cavity, | 子弹穿过胸腔 |
[26:49] | and landed near his spine. | 停留在他脊椎附近 |
[26:51] | Right now there is considerable swelling. | 现在出现了大块囊肿 |
[26:54] | W-What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[26:55] | Well, there are two options. | 有两个选择 |
[26:57] | Neither’s perfect. | 没有一个是完美的 |
[26:59] | We can take a wait-and-see approach, | 我们可以先观察 |
[27:00] | treat him with steroids, see if it works. | 用类固醇治疗 看是否有效 |
[27:03] | But if it doesn’t, he risks loss of function. | 如果无效 他面临着功能缺失的危险 |
[27:05] | Possibly from the waist down. | 可能是从腰部以下 |
[27:09] | Or we could try to operate, | 或者我们也可以手术 |
[27:11] | to clear the bone fragments | 清除骨碎片 |
[27:13] | and relieve the pressure on his spinal cord. | 减轻脊髓的压力 |
[27:15] | This offers slightly better odds on the paralysis front, | 这比前面的瘫痪几率略高一点 |
[27:17] | but he’s in critical condition, | 但他情况危急 |
[27:20] | and surgery comes with real risks. | 手术伴随着巨大的风险 |
[27:21] | Then no, we’re not doing it. | 那我们不做手术 |
[27:23] | You can take some time to discuss it. | 你们可以花时间讨论一下 |
[27:25] | I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[27:28] | You’re his wife, so, technically, it’s your decision. | 你是他的妻子 按规定这由你决定 |
[27:33] | I-I’d like a few minutes to think about it. | 我需要几分钟思考一下 |
[27:43] | You want to risk his life, after all this? | 都到这种地步了 你还要拿他的生命冒险吗 |
[27:47] | I-I don’t know, I thought that we should talk. | 我不知道 我想我们应该谈谈 |
[27:49] | I… need to talk to his father. | 我需要和他父亲谈谈 |
[27:52] | I know he’s close and I’m pretty sure | 我知道他离得不远 我肯定 |
[27:54] | he’ll agree with me. | 他会同意我的看法 |
[28:09] | I think… | 我想 |
[28:11] | that this wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这本不应该发生 |
[28:14] | We talked about who would take out the trash | 我们讨论过谁倒垃圾 |
[28:16] | and when we would have another baby, | 什么时候再生一个孩子 |
[28:18] | not what I should do of there was a bullet | 不是他脊柱附近有颗子弹时 |
[28:19] | near his spine. | 我该怎么办 |
[28:25] | I don’t know what the right answer is. | 我不知道什么才是正确的答案 |
[28:48] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[28:48] | that’s when Jane remembered this moment. | 此时简记起了这个时刻 |
[28:53] | Which, of course, is where we left off. | 当然也是我们之前讲到的地方 |
[28:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在做什么 |
[28:57] | Well, firstly, I wanted to apologize | 首先 我想向你道歉 |
[28:58] | for calling you a jackass. | 因为我叫了你混蛋 |
[29:00] | And I thought about it, | 我想了想 |
[29:02] | and who cares about Sam? | 谁在乎萨姆啊 |
[29:04] | Sam can come on our dates if you want him to. | 萨姆可以来我们的约会 如果你想让他来 |
[29:05] | Michael, stop. | 迈克尔 别说了 |
[29:07] | It’s fine. Just go. | 没事儿 走吧 |
[29:09] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[29:10] | We had one good night, and I was wasted. | 我们有过一个美好夜晚 但被我浪费了 |
[29:13] | And our sober interactions have been pretty terrible. | 我们清醒的交流真是糟透了 |
[29:16] | If you really mean that– | 如果那真的是你的意思的话 |
[29:18] | if you really want me to walk away– | 如果你真的想让我走开 |
[29:20] | say the words… I will. | 说出来 我会的 |
[29:24] | Walk away. | 走开 |
[29:29] | No. | 不 |
[29:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:32] | We had something. | 我们之间有感觉 |
[29:34] | That kiss was magic. | 那个吻是有魔力的 |
[29:36] | There’s that word again. | 这个词又出现了 |
[29:39] | The magic of tequila. | 龙舌兰酒的魔力 |
[29:41] | Let me kiss you again. Sober. | 让我再吻你一次 清醒的 |
[29:45] | Why won’t you give up? | 你为什么不放弃 |
[29:46] | Because I’m a fighter. | 因为我是个斗士 |
[29:48] | You should know that about me. | 你应该了解我这点 |
[29:51] | I’m a fighter. | 我是个斗士 |
[29:57] | He’d want the surgery. | 他会想要进行手术的 |
[30:00] | Yes, that’s what his father said, too. | 是的 这也是他父亲所说的 |
[30:05] | I’m just so scared. | 我只是真的很害怕 |
[30:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:12] | Just have a few minutes while the O.R.’s being prepped. | 手术室准备期间你还有几分钟 |
[30:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:34] | So you’re about to have surgery. | 你马上就要手术了 |
[30:38] | But I’m not gonna say good-bye, | 但我不准备说再见 |
[30:39] | because this is not the end of our story. | 因为这不是我们故事的结局 |
[30:44] | Do you hear me, Michael? | 你听到了吗 迈克尔 |
[30:47] | You’re gonna wake up, and you’re gonna be okay. | 你要醒过来 你要完好无损 |
[30:51] | And we’re gonna move into our new house. | 我们会搬到新家 |
[30:53] | And we’re gonna live there until we outgrow it. | 我们会一直在那生活 直到那装不下我们 |
[30:57] | Because I’ll be pregnant… | 因为我会怀上 |
[31:00] | with our third kid, | 我们的第三个孩子 |
[31:01] | because we landed on three the other night– | 因为那晚我们说定三个 |
[31:03] | three kids total. | 总共三个孩子 |
[31:06] | Which will seem overwhelming, | 这看起来有点难以应对 |
[31:07] | but Mateo’s such a big help. | 但马特奥会帮很大的忙 |
[31:10] | Oh, and we’re gonna go to the mountains. | 我们要去山上 |
[31:12] | We’re gonna take ’em to the mountains | 我们要带他们去山上 |
[31:13] | because we always wanted to be in the snow. | 因为我们一直想去玩雪 |
[31:18] | And then we’ll go every year. | 我们今后每年都去 |
[31:19] | And-And that trip will become a tradition. | 这会成为我们的家庭传统 |
[31:22] | We’re huge on family traditions, by the way. | 而且我们很重视家庭传统 |
[31:25] | Christmas, Easter, | 圣诞节 复活节 |
[31:27] | Sunday night family dinners. | 周日晚上家庭聚餐 |
[31:30] | And even when the kids move out and have families of their own, | 哪怕孩子们都长大成家了 |
[31:33] | they’ll always come back for Sunday night dinners. | 他们也会回来参加周日晚上的家庭聚餐 |
[31:37] | Mateo? | 马特奥 |
[31:38] | Partly because they want to see us, | 一部分原因是他们想见我们 |
[31:39] | but partly because you’re such a great griller. | 但也有一部分原因是你的烧烤太好吃了 |
[31:43] | You’re a really | 你非常 |
[31:45] | great griller, Michael. | 会烧烤 迈克尔 |
[31:48] | And we’re gonna be that old couple | 我们会成为坐在门廊前 |
[31:50] | that sit on the front porch, | 追忆往事 |
[31:51] | reminiscing, arguing over details. | 为细节争吵不休的伴侣 |
[31:55] | I thought it was a broken taillight. | 我记得是尾灯坏了 |
[31:57] | No, it was an illegal U-turn. | 不 是违规掉头 |
[32:00] | And we’ll get a stupid cat, | 我们还会养一只蠢猫 |
[32:02] | ’cause, yes, | 因为 |
[32:03] | you convinced me to get one. | 你说服了我 |
[32:06] | And we’re gonna be happy, Michael. | 我们会很幸福的 迈克尔 |
[32:09] | We’re gonna be happy. | 我们会很幸福的 |
[32:11] | Okay, it’s time. | 好 到时间了 |
[32:35] | We wanted to come. | 我们也想来 |
[32:37] | For support. | 支持他 |
[32:41] | At this moment, I should mention | 此时 我该说明 |
[32:44] | that Michael and Petra’s fates are linked. | 迈克尔和佩特拉的命运是相连的 |
[32:49] | I just don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:50] | You know these doors lock automatically. | 你不是知道门会自动上锁吗 |
[32:52] | Yeah, well, uh… | 是 |
[32:53] | At least, Petra knew. | 至少 佩特拉知道 |
[32:55] | …I’m upset. | 我懵逼了 |
[32:57] | And I, I know | 我知道 |
[32:58] | Michael was shot and everyone’s scared. | 迈克尔被枪击了 大家都很害怕 |
[32:59] | But my sister had a stroke. | 但我妹妹中风了 |
[33:01] | And now she’s lying there in some hospital bed | 现在她孤零零地躺在医院的病床上 |
[33:02] | all by herself and she must be so scared | 她肯定也吓坏了 |
[33:04] | and I just want to see her. | 我只是想去见她 |
[33:06] | I need to see her. | 我需要去见她 |
[33:09] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[33:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:12] | With everything going on | 迈克尔发生的事 |
[33:13] | with Michael, I, I… | 让我… |
[33:16] | Look, just, I’ll look through the security footage. | 让我来看监控录像 |
[33:18] | Let her go to the hospital. | 让她去医院吧 |
[33:20] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[33:21] | She’s been acting pretty suspicious. | 她的表现很可疑 |
[33:23] | Well, you know she was with me last night. | 你知道她昨晚和我在一起 |
[33:25] | So she’s not a suspect. | 所以她不是嫌犯 |
[33:28] | Unless you want me to get my lawyers involved? | 除非你想我请律师来解决 |
[33:40] | Yes! | 好 |
[33:41] | Petra, go! Move! | 佩特拉 快 动 |
[33:43] | No update. | 没进展 |
[33:44] | Cordero’s still in surgery. | 科尔德还在手术 |
[33:48] | So, you can go now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[33:49] | No problem for me to stay with you, ma’am. | 跟你待在一起很好 女士 |
[33:55] | Hello, Anezka. | 你好 阿妮丝卡 |
[34:05] | Can I have half? | 能给我一半吗 |
[34:53] | The surgery went well. | 手术很成功 |
[34:55] | We got the bullet fragments | 我们取出了子弹碎片 |
[34:56] | and he’s already showing signs | 他的下半身 |
[34:57] | of movement in his lower body. | 已经有活动迹象了 |
[35:05] | Cordero’s out of surgery. | 科尔德手术结束了 |
[35:07] | Doing good. | 很成功 |
[35:09] | Copy that. Great news. | 收到 真是好消息 |
[35:14] | I did say their fates were linked. | 我说过他们命运相连了 |
[35:22] | You’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:24] | You’re really okay. | 你真的还好 |
[35:28] | Wait, who are you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[35:30] | No! Not amnesia! | 不 不要失忆啊 |
[35:32] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[35:33] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I hate you! | 天啊 天啊 我恨你 |
[35:36] | I love you, I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[35:39] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[35:48] | So? | 所以呢 |
[35:49] | What’s this about you | 你承诺过 |
[35:50] | promising me a cat if I woke up? | 我醒了就养猫的 |
[35:52] | – You heard? – Nah. | -你听到了 -没 |
[35:53] | The nurse told me. | 护士告诉我的 |
[35:55] | But I’m psyched. | 但我很兴奋 |
[35:57] | – Yeah, you’re not really getting one. – What? | -你不能养 -什么 |
[35:59] | – You’re gonna go back on a deathbed promise? – Come on! | -你要打破临终承诺吗 -天啊 |
[36:01] | – Are you serious? – Yeah, definitely. | -你认真的吗 -当然了 |
[36:03] | I want my cat. | 我想养猫 |
[36:05] | Faith M. Whiskers… III. | 信念·M·须须三世 |
[36:09] | Remember, I did say | 记得吗 我说过 |
[36:11] | this was a story about Faith. | 这是关于信念的故事 |
[36:13] | Actually, screw the rules. | 说真的 别管什么规矩了 |
[36:14] | Let’s jump ahead for real this time. | 我们真的抢先一步 |
[36:16] | You got to see this cat. | 看看这猫吧 |
[36:18] | She’s so freakin’ adorable. | 它太可爱了 |
[36:22] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们以后再说 |
[36:23] | There’s nothing to talk about. I’m getting my cat. | 没什么可说的 我要养猫 |
[36:26] | Ah, if this were only a romance novel. | 要是这是一本爱情小说 |
[36:28] | We could end here | 我们就能在这结束 |
[36:30] | and they’d get their HEA. | 让他们永远幸福生活下去 |
[36:36] | But, alas, this isn’t a romance novel. | 但 这并不是爱情小说 |
[36:38] | So, listen, I don’t want to interrupt, | 我不想打扰你们 |
[36:39] | but we should really talk now that you’re up, | 但既然你醒了 我们必须谈谈 |
[36:42] | in case you remember anything about the shooting. | 你记得枪击的经过吗 |
[36:44] | Absolutely. I remember everything. | 当然 我记得每一个细节 |
[36:46] | It’s a telenovela, remember? | 这是肥皂剧 记得吗 |
[36:49] | It was my partner. | 是我的搭档做的 |
[36:51] | Susanna Barnett. | 苏珊娜·巴内特 |
[36:53] | And we’re right smack in the middle. | 而我们正步入高潮 |
[36:55] | And I just think if I move my sister here, | 我只是想如果让我妹妹搬到这 |
[36:58] | then I-I’ll be able to… | 那我就可以… |
[36:59] | Keep her paralyzed? | 让她永久瘫痪 |
[37:01] | …take care of her. | 照顾她 |
[37:02] | Talk to her so she won’t be so lonely. | 和她聊天 这样她就不会感到孤独了 |
[37:06] | That sounds like a great idea. | 听上去是个好主意 |
[37:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:09] | Well, for everything. | 你为我做的一切 |
[37:11] | Without you, I would’ve… | 如果没有你 我可能会 |
[37:13] | broken down. | 崩溃 |
[37:15] | Today. | 今天 |
[37:17] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[37:19] | Yeah, um, I actually wanted | 其实我想和你谈谈 |
[37:21] | to talk to you about last night. | 昨天晚上的事 |
[37:25] | You don’t regret it, do you? | 你不会后悔了吧 |
[37:27] | No. | 不 |
[37:29] | Because I always wondered if, | 因为我一直在想 |
[37:30] | uh, you know, that thing that we had, | 我们曾经有的感觉 |
[37:32] | if it was still there. | 是否还在 |
[37:33] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[37:35] | And it just wasn’t. | 但是它不在了 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:41] | I just, I want to be honest. | 我只是想对你诚实一点 |
[37:42] | You’ve told me to be honest. | 你告诉我让我诚实一点 |
[37:45] | But things just felt different. | 但是一切都不一样了 |
[37:46] | Because it wasn’t Petra! | 因为这不是佩特拉 |
[37:49] | So I’m glad that it happened. | 所以我很高兴发生了 |
[37:51] | Because now we can move on to being friends. | 因为现在我们可以做回朋友了 |
[37:54] | Because romantically, | 因为爱情上 |
[37:56] | I just don’t want to go there again. | 我不想再重蹈覆辙了 |
[38:00] | Forget what I say earlier, Mother. | 忘了我之前说的话吧 妈妈 |
[38:02] | Rafael part of plan is on, too. | 拉斐尔的计划也开始了 |
[38:05] | Yeah, no, right… | 是的 不是 对 |
[38:07] | Well, that’s what I mean. | 我也是这个意思 |
[38:10] | Let’s fry the onion rings. | 开始炸洋葱圈吧 |
[38:12] | Ooh, I don’t like the sound of that. | 哎呀 我不喜欢这个 |
[38:16] | Hey, thanks again, Erik. | 谢谢 艾瑞克 |
[38:17] | Or that. | 或者这个 |
[38:19] | I’m sorry, what did you call me? | 不好意思 你叫我什么 |
[38:21] | You’re Erik Estrada, right? | 你是艾瑞克·埃斯特拉达 对吧 |
[38:22] | Yeah, from Chips. | 对 Chips里的 |
[38:23] | You thought I was Erik Estrada? | 你们以为我是艾瑞克·埃斯特拉达 |
[38:26] | That guy’s, like, 100. | 那个男的都要一百岁了 |
[38:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[38:29] | – Dude, calm down. – I will not calm down! | -伙计 冷静 -我冷静不了 |
[38:31] | – There are, like, cops everywhere, man. – Good. | -这里到处都是警察 -很好 |
[38:33] | You should be arrested. | 你应该被抓起来 |
[38:34] | I gave you guys my urine! | 我把我的尿给了你们 |
[38:36] | And then you make this egregious racial | 你却对我犯了如此严重的种族 |
[38:37] | and generational mistake! | 和年代的大错 |
[38:40] | I hope you rot in jail. | 我希望你们烂在监狱里 |
[38:41] | Did I hear something about a urine exchange? | 我是不是听到有人交换尿了 |
[38:48] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[38:51] | A day like this, | 这样的一天 |
[38:52] | it just puts things in perspective. | 让我更清楚的看清一切 |
[38:55] | So I wanted to say on the other note, | 但是另外 我想说 |
[38:59] | that, of course, I’ll stand by you | 当然 我会陪着你 |
[39:01] | – and the baby. – Rogelio. Stop. | -和宝宝 -罗格里奥 别这样 |
[39:05] | I’m not having the baby. | 我不会把宝宝留下来的 |
[39:08] | I didn’t want to have a baby with you, who I love so much. | 我那么爱你都不想和你生孩子 |
[39:13] | I’m not having a baby with Esteban. | 更不会和埃斯特班生孩子的 |
[39:16] | Well, that’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[39:18] | Either way, I’m here, okay? | 不管怎样 我都会陪你 好吗 |
[39:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:23] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[39:25] | Ready to go? | 准备走了吗 |
[39:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的先生 |
[39:32] | I’ll see you at the station in an hour. | 我们一个小时后警局见 |
[39:34] | You better not be back to work tomorrow, Cordero. | 你明天最好别来上班了 科尔德罗 |
[39:37] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[39:39] | I don’t want him to go back at all. | 我一点也不想他回去 |
[39:41] | Me, neither. | 我也不想 |
[39:42] | But that’s a problem for the future. | 但那是未来的问题了 |
[39:45] | And we’re not there, yet. | 我们还没到那里 |
[39:47] | We’re here. | 我们在这里 |
[39:48] | So, tox came back. | 毒性化验结果来了 |
[39:50] | It wasn’t cocaine in the hallway. | 走廊里的不是可卡因 |
[39:52] | It was actually powdered sugar. | 其实是砂糖粉 |
[39:54] | Powdered sugar? | 砂糖粉 |
[39:55] | Like, from donuts? | 甜甜圈上的那种 |
[39:56] | A-Anyway, who cares? | 随便 管他呢 |
[39:58] | It means it was a dead end. | 这说明这是条死路 |
[40:00] | Unless you know a murderous, powdered-donut-eating criminal. | 除非你听说过什么糖霜甜甜圈杀人事件 |
[40:05] | You saved these from your psychopath ex-girlfriend?! | 你还留着你变态前女友的东西 |
[40:07] | Okay, first of all, she’s not a psychopath. | 好吧 首先 她不是一个精神病 |
[40:09] | She’s a sociopath. | 她是反社会人格 |
[40:19] | I do know one. | 我还知道真知道一个人 |
[40:21] | Sin Rostro? But she’s dead. | 西恩·罗斯特拉 但她已经死了 |
[40:24] | Or someone who was made to look like her is dead. | 或者她只是在装死 |
[40:27] | You have to run a print on A2. | 我们得给A2进行指纹检测 |
[40:38] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[40:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[40:41] | All in good time. | 时机正好 |
[40:43] | Just know… | 告诉你 |
[40:46] | we’re going to get our happily ever after. | 我们要永远幸福地生活在一起了 |
[40:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |