时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Whaddup, whaddup, whaddup? | 各位观众 别来无恙啊 |
[00:01] | Let’s dive right in, shall we? | 我们直接切入主题吧 |
[00:03] | So, Jane was married to Michael, | 简嫁给了迈克尔 |
[00:04] | and friends with her baby daddy Rafael. | 和孩子的父亲拉斐尔成为朋友 |
[00:06] | Although, the terms of that relationship had recently changed. | 不过最近他们的关系有变 |
[00:09] | I’m finally over you. | 我终于放下你了 |
[00:11] | Oh, and now… I’m kind of like, | 现在我感觉自己 |
[00:13] | “Oh, so what if Jane’s upset”” | 简不乐意又怎样 |
[00:14] | Yeah. So that made life more difficult. | 没错 生活会更加艰难 |
[00:17] | On the bright side, | 往好的方面看 |
[00:18] | 通知 你收到一条来自卡特琳娜·玛丽亚·莫拉的新消息 | |
[00:18] | Jane had recently gotten in touch | 简最近也和人生特别精彩的 |
[00:19] | with her fabulous cousin Catalina. | 表妹卡特琳娜联系上了 |
[00:21] | She’s incredible, Michael. | 她太了不起了 迈克尔 |
[00:22] | After Oxford, I met this guy in a rock band | 牛津毕业后 我在摇滚乐队遇见这个人 |
[00:25] | and followed him to Paris. | 跟着他去了巴黎 |
[00:26] | We broke up within days, but I decided to stay | 我们交往没几天就分手了 但我决定 |
[00:27] | and take culinary classes, | 留在那里 上烹饪课 |
[00:29] | which is when I studied under Ludo before living in Berlin. | 我师从吕多 之后去了柏林 |
[00:31] | In fact, Jane liked her so much | 说实话 简特别喜欢她 |
[00:33] | she invited Cat to stay with them in their new place. | 她邀请卡特与他们在新居同住 |
[00:35] | And things were going great– until this happened. | 本来一切都一帆风顺 直到这件事的发生 |
[00:38] | This is my cousin Catalina. | 这位是我的表姐卡特琳娜 |
[00:39] | Yup, they hit it off. | 没错 这俩人一见如故 |
[00:41] | And hey, personally, I’m like, you’re Jane’s cousin, | 老实说 你是简的表妹 |
[00:44] | find a different guy. | 撩其他汉子去吧 |
[00:45] | But they seemed to really like each other, | 不过看来两人是真来电了 |
[00:46] | so who am I to judge? | 我有什么资格评头论足呢 |
[00:48] | And speaking of judging, | 说到评头论足 |
[00:49] | Xo ran into her old flame Bruce, | 希尔偶遇老情人布鲁斯 |
[00:51] | who Jane hated. | 简恨死这个人了 |
[00:52] | He was married, and he didn’t tell mom. | 他当时已婚 还瞒着我妈 |
[00:54] | That was a different time in my life. | 那只是我过往的一段经历 |
[00:56] | I can’t even imagine being with Bruce now. | 现在我压根都没想过要和布鲁斯在一起 |
[00:58] | But then this happened. | 但这一幕上演了 |
[01:00] | And Rogelio saw! I know! | 好死不死被罗格里奥看到了 我知道 |
[01:02] | Yikes! And speaking of yikes… | 真是糟糕 说到糟糕的事 |
[01:04] | Rafael’s mother was the crime lord Mutter, | 拉斐尔的妈妈是犯罪头目穆特 |
[01:06] | and she was murdered. | 她被人谋杀身亡 |
[01:08] | But she left a clue, which led to a secret bank account, | 她留下线索 引向一个秘密银行账户 |
[01:11] | which the police were trying to track. | 警察正全力追踪该账户 |
[01:12] | So we have 12 numbers. | 我们得到十二个数字 |
[01:13] | Bank accounts have 12 numbers. | 银行账户就是十二位数字 |
[01:15] | And, man, Michael really wanted to get back to being a detective. | 迈克尔非常想要回去继续做警探 |
[01:18] | Hey, you’re looking better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[01:19] | Oh, let’s hope the doctor agrees with you. I just had my physical. | 希望医生也这么认为 我刚刚做完复健回来 |
[01:22] | Yup. He can’t yet, because of his getting shot in the chest and all. | 不过现在还不行 他被人一枪打在胸口 |
[01:26] | Good news, he was getting stronger every day, | 他的身体一天比一天强壮 |
[01:29] | and settling in to married life with Jane, | 开始和简慢慢进入婚后生活 |
[01:31] | which is where we left off. | 上次我们讲到这里了 |
[01:35] | You’ll recall, when Catalina Maria Mora | 你们还记得 当卡特琳娜·玛丽亚·莫拉 |
[01:37] | first came into Jane’s life, well, it felt like a dream. | 第一次进入简的生活时 仿佛是一场梦 |
[01:42] | But alas, the thing with dreams is, | 但美梦这回事 |
[01:44] | eventually you wake up. | 就是迟早要醒来 |
[01:48] | Non! Tu plaisantes! | 不 你开玩笑的吧 |
[01:50] | Just tell her to be quiet. She’s gonna wake… | 你让她小点声 不然会吵醒 |
[01:53] | Too late. | 为时晚矣 |
[01:57] | We have to get rid of her. | 我们真的要摆脱她 |
[01:58] | I should explain. Catalina’s one-night layover | 容我解释一下 卡特琳娜本来说就留宿一晚 |
[02:01] | had turned into a two-week layover, and counting. | 她已经待了两周 而且还没有离开的意思 |
[02:04] | Four more days. It’s just four more days. | 还有四天 四天之后她就走了 |
[02:06] | I saw her book the plane ticket. | 我看到她定机票了 |
[02:09] | It’s the teething. | 马特奥睡不好是因为长牙 |
[02:10] | I know. That’s why it’s a miracle he was actually sleeping. | 所以他能安然入睡简直就是奇迹 |
[02:13] | Whoever she’s speaking to must be a bloody riot. | 跟她通话的那个人也不是什么好东西 |
[02:20] | Je te l’ai dit! Il n’y a aucun coiffeur | 我跟你说过 除了那个理发师之外 |
[02:21] | qui fait le balayage aussi bien que lui. | 没人能像他那样剪 |
[02:23] | Oh, man. It’s been a while | 老天爷 我高中学的法语 |
[02:25] | since high school French– I think maybe she’s talking | 都忘得差不多了 我想她应该是在 |
[02:28] | about a hair stylist that does great highlights. | 讨论一个挑染手艺精湛的理发师 |
[02:31] | Or having coffee at the ballet. | 要么就是一边喝咖啡一边看芭蕾舞 |
[02:33] | Hey. Psst. | 嘘 小点声 |
[02:34] | Do you mind keeping it down? | 你能不能小点声讲电话 |
[02:36] | Oh. Je suis tres… | 哦 我特别 |
[02:37] | I mean, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:38] | I came out here ’cause I didn’t want to wake you. | 我走到外面来就是不想吵醒你们 |
[02:42] | Oh, Igor! | 伊戈尔 |
[02:46] | That was actually my friend Igor calling | 这是我朋友伊戈尔 |
[02:48] | from the bathroom at the Isabel Marant show. | 从伊莎贝尔·玛兰时装秀现场的洗手间打来的 |
[02:49] | – Blah, blah, blah. We get it. – It’s apparently chaos. | -是啦 我们知道 -现场一片混乱 |
[02:52] | You go to fabulous places and know fabulous people. | 你去过一些特别的地方 认识了不起的人 |
[02:55] | Can I get a teething biscuit? | 能不能给我一颗磨牙饼干 |
[02:56] | My finger’s feeling pretty abused right now. | 马特尔一直在咬我的手指头 |
[02:58] | I can’t find them. Catalina! | 我找不到了 卡特琳娜 |
[03:01] | Those are Mateo’s teething biscuits. | 那是马特奥的磨牙饼干 |
[03:02] | Shut up! | 不是吧 |
[03:04] | Well, every bit as good as the biscotti at La Bella Ferrara. | 味道特别像菲拉拉餐厅的意大利脆饼 |
[03:08] | So sorry! | 抱歉哈 |
[03:09] | Inhala, exhala, Jane. | 深呼吸 简 |
[03:12] | Remember, just four more days. | 记住 还有四天 |
[03:18] | She’s still here? | 她还在呢 |
[03:19] | Yup. Apparently, she and Raf are… | 没错 而且显然她和拉斐尔 |
[03:22] | getting on so wel… | 相处比较融洽 |
[03:23] | plus, she wants to be great mates with me. | 她还想和我做“亲密朋友”呢 |
[03:25] | I don’t know how you can stand her. | 我不知道你怎么受得了她 |
[03:26] | Just the other day I was telling Gloria Estefan | 那天我还跟葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬聊天 |
[03:28] | what a shameless namedropper Catalina is. | 我说卡特琳娜就是个狐假虎威的人 不要脸 |
[03:30] | – Did you tell Oprah, too? – No, just Gayle. | -你告诉奥普拉了吗 -没有 就盖尔 |
[03:34] | How’s Michael holding up? | 迈克尔恢复的怎么样了 |
[03:36] | Better than I am. | 他比我情况还好 |
[03:36] | Mostly because he’s so excited to go back to work. | 主要是因为他马上就能回到工作岗位上了 |
[03:39] | – He got the all-clear? – Any day now. | -他身体没问题吗 -随时可以去上班 |
[03:40] | But what do I do about Catalina? | 我该拿卡特琳娜怎么办 |
[03:42] | I’ve been dropping subtle hints, | 我已经暗示她好几次了 |
[03:43] | and she is not picking up on them. | 但她根本不接茬 |
[03:45] | And speaking of subtle hints… | 说到微妙的暗示 |
[03:49] | What a miracle that my Tiago product integration | 《蒂亚戈》系列与我最喜欢的麦片 |
[03:52] | has yielded me my new favorite cereal! | 产品整合 真是个奇迹 |
[03:55] | It is super delicious. | 味道好极了 |
[03:59] | Subtle is overrated. Just kick her out. | 暗示没用 直接把她扫地出门吧 |
[04:01] | But I feel bad. I was the one who invited her to stay. | 但我感觉很不好 是我邀请人家留下来的 |
[04:04] | And, I mean, it’s not like she’ll be on my couch forever. | 她总不可能一辈子都住我沙发上吧 |
[04:06] | – Right? ? – Jane! | -对吧 -简 |
[04:12] | Oh, sorry, Abuela, | 对不起 外婆 |
[04:13] | I’m meeting my discussion group at school. | 我要去学校参加讨论组的活动 |
[04:15] | My new chapter’s being critiqued, | 我的新章节被大家评判 |
[04:16] | and I threaded in some suspense, so I want to see how it landed. | 我穿插了一些悬念进去 想看看反响如何 |
[04:19] | Oh. I’m on the edge of my seat. | 我坐不住了 |
[04:23] | What? | 你说什么 |
[04:28] | That’s not true. I just went last… | 不可能 我没多久才 |
[04:35] | Wow. She’s really laying on the guilt. | 她现在真是愧疚不已 |
[04:37] | Ma, come on, she’s busy. | 妈 算了 她太忙了 |
[04:43] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么这么说 |
[04:52] | El diablo? | 魔鬼吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 说的跟真的一样 |
[05:08] | Damn, Jane, you just got Abuela’d. | 糟糕 简 你被外婆念叨了 |
[05:21] | So, are you feeling guilty… | 希尔玛拉 你是否 |
[05:23] | about anything, Xiomara? | 对某些事感到愧疚呢 |
[05:25] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[05:27] | No reason. Just curious. | 没什么 好奇而已 |
[05:30] | Well, uh, I should go, too. | 我也该走了 |
[05:33] | – Where are you going? – I told you. | -你要去哪里 -我跟你说过 |
[05:34] | Meeting with the electrician at the studio. | 去舞蹈工作室和电工碰面 |
[05:36] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[05:38] | Not really. | 没什么意思 |
[05:39] | Hey, why don’t I come with you? | 我能不能跟你一起去 |
[05:41] | I have a lot of questions about electricity. | 关于电气方面 我有很多问题要问 |
[05:43] | No, that’s okay, you don’t have to. | 没事 这些事都不劳您大驾了 |
[05:45] | – Oh, but I’d like to. – Oh, it’s gonna be boring. | -我愿意了解一点 -挺枯燥的 |
[05:47] | You underestimate my fascination with electricity. | 你低估了我对电气的热爱程度 |
[05:49] | And it’ll take hours. | 可能要花上几个小时 |
[05:51] | Stop the nonsense, Xiomara! | 别胡说了 希尔玛拉 |
[05:52] | I know you’re meeting Bruce! | 我知道你要和布鲁斯见面 |
[05:54] | – What? – I saw you kissing him the other night. | -什么 -那天晚上我看到你吻他了 |
[05:57] | I don’t understand– you said you told him off. | 我就不明白了 你说你骂了他 |
[05:58] | I did. But then… we started talking and… | 我说了 但后来我们就开始聊天 |
[06:03] | he’s different. | 他不一样了 |
[06:04] | He-he got a divorce. | 他离婚了 |
[06:06] | Then why are you keeping it a secret? | 那你为什么要瞒着不说 |
[06:07] | Because Jane would be really upset if we were together. | 因为如果简知道了我们在一起会难过的 |
[06:10] | A-And we’re not yet. We’re-we’re just… | 而且我们也还没 现在还是在 |
[06:12] | exploring. Please, don’t say anything. | 试探阶段吧 所以拜托 别告诉她 |
[06:15] | I don’t want to be in the middle. Just give me some time. | 我不想夹在中间 给我点时间吧 |
[06:20] | And, look… | 听着 |
[06:23] | I know it must have been hard seeing me with someone else. | 我知道你看到我和别人在一起一定会不好受 |
[06:26] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[06:28] | I have hundreds of women lining up to meet me. Literally. | 想约我的女人排着队呢 真的 |
[06:32] | So while you are meeting with your one measly lover, | 所以当你和你那小爱人约会的时候 |
[06:35] | I will be meeting with a matchmaker. | 我要和一位媒人见面去了 |
[06:39] | First of all, I’m not a matchmaker. | 先说明白 我不是媒人 |
[06:41] | I am a love dealer. | 我是爱情交易人 |
[06:42] | That’s trademarked. | 这是注册商标 |
[06:51] | So, it says you want someone fertile? | 你需要能生儿育女的 |
[06:54] | Exactly. I need a woman who wants children right away. | 正是 我需要一个想立即有孩子的女人 |
[06:57] | That’s nonnegotiable. | 这点没得商量 |
[06:58] | And while I heard that thing about beauty being only skin deep, | 我听说外表美是很肤浅的事情 |
[07:01] | I have to look at that skin, | 但我需要这种肤浅 |
[07:03] | – so let’s… double down on that. – Okay. | -这个要画上重点 -好的 |
[07:05] | – Anything else? – Bilingual a plus. | -还有别的吗 -最好会说双语 |
[07:08] | Fluent in social media. | 擅长社交媒体 |
[07:09] | Comfortable with my fame. | 适应我的名人身份 |
[07:11] | And with sharing my penis with the world. Oh. | 还要和全世界分享赤裸下身的我 |
[07:13] | I will be shooting a full-frontal role next week. | 我下周要拍一个正面全裸戏 |
[07:15] | Tell the ladies that. My penis is big-screen-worthy. | 先告诉女士们 我的裸体值得一看 |
[07:18] | I’m sure. But you won’t be showing it to any of my girls. | 我相信 但你还是不能让我的姑娘们看到 |
[07:21] | That’s one of my three rules. | 这是我的三个原则之一 |
[07:27] | No talking about exes. | 不能谈前任 |
[07:30] | No heavy drinking on dates. | 不能在约会时喝多 |
[07:33] | And most importantly, no shtupping until it’s serious. | 最重要的是 确定关系前不能上床 |
[07:38] | Rogelio de la Vega doesn’t shtup. | 罗格里奥·德拉维加从不”上床” |
[07:41] | He makes love. | 只做爱 |
[07:43] | Whatever. No lovemaking until it’s serious. | 不管你叫什么 关系不确定就不能啪啪啪 |
[07:46] | This is about building a strong foundation | 这是建立一段认真的关系 |
[07:48] | for a real relationship, Rogelio. | 重要的基础之一 罗格里奥 |
[07:51] | Oh, I understand. | 我懂 |
[07:53] | But you should prepare the women | 但你该让你的姑娘们有所准备 |
[07:54] | for the devastation they will feel | 当她们意识到 |
[07:56] | once they learn they won’t be able to immediately… | 不能马上跟我上床的时候 |
[07:59] | make love to me. | 一定会很难过的 |
[08:01] | I don’t want to shock them. | 我不想吓到她们 |
[08:03] | And speaking of shocks… | 说起吓到 |
[08:06] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[08:07] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:09] | I’m four hours into a Hitchcock binge. | 我看了四个小时的希区柯克了 |
[08:11] | – What? Why? – My writer’s group. | -什么 为什么啊 -我的作者小组 |
[08:13] | They all agree that I should push farther | 他们都说我该在小说里 |
[08:14] | with this whole Rear Window thing in my novel. | 用《后窗》的这种方式进行情节推进 |
[08:17] | I just played along. | 我就附和了一下 |
[08:18] | I had no idea what they meant. But I’m catching up. | 我不知道他们在说什么 不过我会努力的 |
[08:20] | Turns out this Alfred Hitchcock is pretty good. | 阿弗雷德·希区柯克的作品还真好看啊 |
[08:24] | Four years I’ve been trying to get you to watch. | 四年来我都想让你看这个 |
[08:26] | – Four years. – Live in the here and now, baby. | -四年了 -要活在当下 亲爱的 |
[08:29] | Oh, are those notes you’re taking? | 那些都是你做的笔记吗 |
[08:31] | Uh, I’m not experienced with suspense, | 我对悬疑没什么经验 |
[08:32] | but I’m learning a lot– | 但我学到了很多 |
[08:34] | – he had this “Bomb under the table” theory. – Oh, that’s easy. | -他有”桌下炸弹”理论 -这很简单啊 |
[08:37] | Controlled detonation’s really your only hope to defuse a bomb. | 想要破解炸弹 唯一的希望就是控爆 |
[08:39] | Here’s how it works. | 不是这么回事 |
[08:40] | Take a scene with two people sitting at a table talking. | 想象下两个人坐在桌前聊天 |
[08:43] | Really boring, right? | 很无聊是吧 |
[08:44] | Yes. Much like a scene | 是啊 就像是这样 |
[08:45] | with two married people sitting on a couch talking. | 看着两个已婚人士坐在沙发上聊天 |
[08:48] | Now tell the audience that there’s a bomb | 告诉观众们有一颗炸弹 |
[08:51] | under the table. | 正在桌子下面 |
[08:52] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[08:54] | And you’re waiting for that bomb to go off. | 你在等待炸弹爆炸 |
[08:56] | You have to give the audience information | 你得给观众信息 |
[08:57] | the protagonist doesn’t have to build tension. | 主角不需要表现恐慌 |
[09:04] | Then you let one character know about the bomb, | 然后让其中一个人知道炸弹的存在 |
[09:07] | but they can’t tell anybody. | 但是不能告诉别人 |
[09:08] | Now you’re on the edge of your seat | 现在你就会非常焦虑 |
[09:09] | wondering what that person’s gonna do. | 很想知道他们要怎么做 |
[09:14] | And just when the audience can’t stand the tension, | 当观众们实在受不了这紧张时 |
[09:17] | you defuse it! | 你拆除了炸弹 |
[09:18] | In the nick of time, someone throws the bomb out the window, | 与此同时 有人把炸弹扔出了窗外 |
[09:20] | it never goes off. | 但是却没有炸 |
[09:24] | I still think a SWAT team | 我还是觉得一支特警队 |
[09:25] | and controlled detonation’s the way to go. | 还有控爆才是有效的办法 |
[09:30] | Hmm, I like these rules. | 我喜欢这些原则 |
[09:32] | In fact, I’m going to try out rule number one. | 我要来试试第一条原则了 |
[09:36] | See this? What’s in that envelope | 看到了吗 |
[09:38] | is going to change everything. | 信封里的东西会改变一切 |
[09:42] | Did it work? Are you on the edge of your seat? | 有用吗 你有没有很着急呢 |
[09:45] | In any case, we’re not there yet. | 不过现在还没到那个份上 |
[09:48] | Some groundwork to lay first. | 还有些准备工作要做 |
[09:50] | So, your mother’s coded bank account number | 你妈妈的银行账户 |
[09:52] | links to this convent in Italy. | 和意大利的这个修道院绑定 |
[09:55] | A convent? | 修道院 |
[09:56] | I take it she wasn’t religious. | 我猜她没什么宗教信仰 |
[09:59] | Well, we certainly never went to church. | 我们从没去过教堂 |
[10:02] | Suspicious. | 那这就很可疑了 |
[10:15] | The convent’s in Orvieto. | 修道院在奥维多 |
[10:17] | That’s where my mother was born. | 那是我母亲的出生地 |
[10:18] | She’s been paying them ten grand a month since 1984. | 从1984年起她每个月付给他们一万美元 |
[10:21] | Any idea what those payments might be about? | 你觉得这些款项可能是为了什么呢 |
[10:24] | I have no idea. I hardly knew her. | 不知道 我不了解她 |
[10:28] | But monthly payments… | 但是每个月都付 |
[10:31] | Why, that sounds like… | 听起来有点像 |
[10:33] | A bribe… or blackmail. | 贿赂 或者勒索 |
[10:36] | So what now? | 那现在该怎么办 |
[10:37] | We wait to see what the Italian authorities dig up | 我们看看意大利当局 |
[10:40] | on those-those-those-those crooked little nuns. | 能从那些邪恶小修女身上挖到点什么 |
[10:43] | Stop it right there. | 别说了 |
[10:45] | All nuns aren’t crooked. | 不是每个修女都是坏人 |
[10:48] | Seriously, you can’t assume that all nuns are evil. | 真的 你们不能假定所有的修女都是恶魔啊 |
[10:50] | Watch it with the knife. | 看着点刀 |
[10:53] | All we know right now | 我们目前知道的就是 |
[10:53] | is someone in the convent deposited those checks. | 修道院有人保管了这些支票 |
[10:56] | Finding out exactly who | 要找出这个人是谁 |
[10:57] | is like a needle in an Italian haystack, for now. | 就好像在意大利草堆里找根针 |
[11:02] | So while we’re on the subject of… | 既然我们谈到了这个 |
[11:05] | Catholic stuff, | 天主教的事情 |
[11:06] | I was wondering if I could take Mateo Sunday mornings. | 我想问问我可不可以带马特奥去做周日礼拜 |
[11:09] | Every Sunday? | 每周日吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah. I want to start bringing him to church. | 对 我要开始带他去教堂了 |
[11:12] | No. No, he’s too young. | 不不不 他还小呢 |
[11:13] | Well, I went to church when I was his age. | 我像他这么大的时候已经开始去教堂了 |
[11:15] | And you can’t just say, “No.” | 你不能就这么否决 |
[11:16] | Well, I can’t just say “Yes,” Either. | 那我也不能就这么同意 |
[11:18] | It’s part of a bigger conversation. | 这事关一个更严肃的事情 |
[11:19] | What is? | 什么 |
[11:20] | I just don’t want him to be super religious. | 我不想让他成为一个宗教狂热者 |
[11:23] | Ah, yes. As you recall, the new dynamic | 回想一下 简和拉斐尔之间 |
[11:26] | between Jane and Rafael | 最近的冲突 |
[11:27] | involves Rafael feeling much more comfortable disagreeing with Jane. | 都和拉斐尔越来越喜欢反驳简有关 |
[11:31] | Which Jane really hates. | 而简很讨厌这样 |
[11:33] | And by super religious, you mean… | 宗教狂热者 你是说 |
[11:35] | Church every Sunday, before he’s able to | 在他自己决定信仰什么宗教之前 |
[11:37] | make the choice to go for himself. | 每周日都要去教堂 |
[11:38] | – That’s not super religious. – Well, it is to me. | -这不是什么宗教狂热 -我觉得就是 |
[11:40] | And wait, I already told you, | 我已经说过了 |
[11:41] | if I disagreed, I’m gonna push back. | 如果我不同意 我会否决掉的 |
[11:43] | Yeah, but I was hoping, like, once a year. | 但我希望 至少一年一次吧 |
[11:45] | You’re the one that brought up church. | 是你提的教堂的事 |
[11:47] | Because it is so important to me. | 因为对我来说这十分重要 |
[11:49] | Well, it’s not that important. | 没有那么重要吧 |
[11:51] | We haven’t even gone since we were married, so… | 我们结婚后就没去过 所以… |
[11:57] | So that’s a no on church every Sunday. | 所以每个周日连你都没去教堂 |
[11:59] | Thank God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:04] | – I mean, who does that? – It just… came out. | -他这样是谁的错 -我就是脱口而出了 |
[12:06] | We have to be a united front with Rafael. | 我们要同心协力对抗拉斐尔 |
[12:09] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[12:11] | But it’s true, right? | 不过我说的是实话 对吗 |
[12:12] | That I haven’t been going to church? Yes, it’s true, | 我没去过教堂的事情吗 没错是真的 |
[12:14] | – so we’re going to start. – We? | -所以我们要开始去了 -我们吗 |
[12:16] | – Yes. – Jane. | -没错 -简 |
[12:18] | You know I’m more of a “C and E” Catholic. | 你明知道我是个圣复天主教徒 |
[12:20] | 圣复天主教徒= 只过圣诞节复活节的天主教徒 | |
[12:23] | Can we just try… this Sunday? | 我们这周日…去试试嘛 |
[12:26] | Fine… I guess I’ll try being a C, E and TS Catholic. | 好吧 那我就试试做圣复本日天主教徒好了 |
[12:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:38] | Oh, geez. | 天呐 |
[12:40] | I’d almost forgotten about this pain in the… | 我差点都忘了这眼中刺… |
[12:41] | Hello, lovebirds. | 你们好啊 爱情鸟们 |
[12:43] | – Baby asleep? – Oh, baby isn’t here. | -宝宝睡着了吗 -宝宝不在这里 |
[12:45] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[12:46] | Let’s grab a cup of something, shall we? | 咱们来喝两杯聊聊如何 |
[12:54] | It’s just that Michael and I are newlyweds. | 只是我和迈克尔刚结婚不久 |
[12:57] | And we have Mateo. | 还要养育马特奥 |
[12:59] | And of course, we love having you here. | 当然 我们很喜欢你住在这里 |
[13:01] | Uh, I-I mean, love. Love, love. | 我是说 超级喜欢 |
[13:03] | All right Jane. | 好了 简 |
[13:04] | Rein it in, before this turns into another subtle hint. | 快悬崖勒马 免得又变成难以察觉的暗示 |
[13:06] | But, uh, the space is small, | 但是 这里地方太小了 |
[13:09] | and with three adults… | 还住着三个大人… |
[13:12] | Oh, say no more. | 不用再说了 |
[13:14] | I have been so thick. | 我真是太笨了 |
[13:16] | I should have left ages ago. | 我早就该离开了 |
[13:17] | No. | 不用挽留我 |
[13:18] | It’s just that it’s been so fun getting to know you. | 只是认识你给我带来了太多的欢乐 |
[13:22] | Oh, you, too… really. | 我也是啊…真的 |
[13:24] | It should be noted, for a brief moment, | 要说明一下的是 有那么一瞬间 |
[13:26] | Jane did feel a little sad. | 简真的觉得有点伤感 |
[13:28] | I need to go, anyway, I do. | 其实我也该走了 真的 |
[13:30] | I’m chairing this huge gala at Lincoln Center | 我要去林肯中心举办一场盛大的舞会 |
[13:33] | for DRIA, Devoted Residents Inspired by the Arts. | 这是为DRIA “艺术启发还自于民”慈善中心办的 |
[13:36] | They bring music lessons to underprivileged children. | 他们为贫困儿童提供音乐课程 |
[13:40] | But, yeah. The moment was brief. | 但是没错 也就短短一瞬间 |
[13:42] | Anyways, I’ll take off tomorrow. | 无论如何 我明天就走了 |
[13:45] | Honestly, it’s so hard lying to Jane. | 老实说 对简撒谎真的让我很难受 |
[13:49] | Just the other day, she asked me where her mom was, | 有一天 他问我她妈妈在哪里 |
[13:51] | and I had to make something up. | 我不得不编了个答案 |
[13:53] | Thank God I’m a very skilled improviser, no? | 还好我是个很厉害的即兴表演者 |
[13:57] | But I want to tell her so badly. | 但我真的好想告诉她实话啊 |
[13:59] | And yet, I didn’t want to betray Xiomara’s trust. | 但是我又不想背弃希尔玛拉对我的信任 |
[14:03] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么办呢 |
[14:06] | I don’t know, Rogelio. | 我不知道 罗格里奥 |
[14:09] | You don’t seem very good at keeping things in. | 你看上去不太擅长隐藏心事 |
[14:12] | So maybe you should just tell Jane. | 所以也许你该和简直说 |
[14:14] | Denise Richards doesn’t deserve this bull crap. | 丹妮丝·理查兹不该遭这种罪的 |
[14:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:17] | You broke my rules. | 你破坏了我的规矩 |
[14:19] | And you disrespected Denise Richards. | 还那么不尊重丹妮丝·理查兹 |
[14:21] | I know. I feel terrible. | 我知道 我也不好受 |
[14:22] | I just had family on my mind. | 我当时一心想着家里了 |
[14:24] | You’re out of the club, Rogelio. | 你被逐出俱乐部 罗格里奥 |
[14:25] | No, no, no, no, Darci Factor. | 别这样啊 德斯·法克特 |
[14:27] | I want to stay in, please. | 我想留在俱乐部里 拜托了 |
[14:29] | I need this. | 我需要俱乐部 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry I blew it; maybe it was just nerves. | 很抱歉我搞砸了 或许我只是太紧张了 |
[14:33] | Please High Dollar Love Dealer, | 求你了 高价爱情交易人 |
[14:35] | can’t you give me one more chance? | 你不能再给我一次机会吗 |
[14:37] | I promise I’ll do better at the mixer. | 我保证在交谊会有更好的表现的 |
[14:38] | I’m postponing the mixer. | 我把交谊会延后了 |
[14:40] | The restaurant I booked just dicked me over. | 我订的那间餐厅耍了我 |
[14:42] | Well, have it at the Marbella Hotel, them. | 那就在玛贝拉酒店办吧 |
[14:44] | – What? – My grandson’s father owns it. | -什么 -我孙子的父亲是那里的老板 |
[14:46] | He’ll be thrilled. | 他会很高兴去承办的 |
[14:48] | He doesn’t look thrilled. | 他看上去可不高兴 |
[14:49] | …of St. Josemaria Escriva. | …圣若瑟玛利亚·施礼华 |
[14:51] | The weight is heavy. | 重量很大 |
[14:53] | I told you he was too young. | 我都说他还太小了 |
[14:55] | He’s not; he’ll get used to it. | 他不小了 会习惯的 |
[14:58] | – with Christ… – Am I crazy? | -与基督一同… -只有我这么想吗 |
[15:00] | Careful, Michael. | 小心点 迈克尔 |
[15:02] | The choir’s starting soon. | 唱诗班快出来了 |
[15:04] | Mateo likes music. | 马特奥喜欢音乐 |
[15:05] | All honor and glory is yours… | 所有荣耀光辉皆属于你… |
[15:07] | I’m gonna take him outside. | 我要把他带到外面 |
[15:11] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 十分抱歉 |
[15:13] | He is the creator. | 他就是造物主 |
[15:16] | And he is a loving father who waits for us | 他就是等着我们 |
[15:19] | to come back to him again and again. | 一遍又一遍回到他身边的慈父 |
[15:22] | 你有收到之前十一条简讯吗 德斯能在玛贝拉酒店办交谊会吗 快回我哦罗格里奥兄弟 | |
[15:30] | Mateo, wait. | 马特奥 等等 |
[15:31] | Hey, come here, come here. | 到这边来 到这边来 |
[15:51] | Holy moly. | 我的天呐 |
[15:52] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[15:57] | You said you’d try, not give it five minutes. | 你说你会试试看的 结果五分钟都没呆够 |
[16:01] | Rafael, what’s wrong? | 拉斐尔 发生什么事了 |
[16:04] | I had this weird memory. | 我有一段很奇怪的回忆 |
[16:08] | I think my mother did take me to church once. | 我妈的确带我去过一次教堂 |
[16:10] | What did you remember? | 你记起什么了吗 |
[16:11] | Not much. Uh, just being there. | 没多少 就是在教堂里 |
[16:16] | Hearing church bells. | 听着教堂的钟声 |
[16:19] | My mother taking my hand. | 我母亲牵着我的手 |
[16:21] | Well, keep thinking about it. | 再仔细想想吧 |
[16:22] | Anything you remember could help. | 你想到的任何细节都有价值 |
[16:26] | No wonder he doesn’t want Mateo going to church. | 怪不得他不希望马特奥去教堂 |
[16:29] | His creepy mom probably brought him to a creepy church. | 他那诡异的妈妈说不定带他去过一个诡异的教堂 |
[16:35] | So… am I allowed to contradict you | 所以…拉斐尔不在的时候 |
[16:37] | when Rafael isn’t here? | 我能反驳你吗 |
[16:39] | Michael! Of course. | 迈克尔 那是当然 |
[16:41] | Well, then… I don’t know. | 那…我也不知道 |
[16:43] | Mateo feels a little young for every Sunday. | 让马特奥每周日去礼拜还是太小了点 |
[16:45] | I mean, you saw him, Jane. | 你也看到了 简 |
[16:47] | It was torture, staying still like that. | 让他一动不动坐在那里根本就是折磨 |
[16:49] | He’ll get used to it. | 他会习惯的 |
[16:50] | And why are you pushing this so hard right now? | 你现在为什么要逼得那么紧啊 |
[16:51] | Because it’s important to me. | 因为这对我很重要 |
[16:53] | Religion is really important to me. | 宗教对我而言很重要 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Hello, hello. | 你们好啊 |
[17:05] | – What are you doing here? – Oh, it’s the craziest story. | -你怎么在这里 -过程可离奇了 |
[17:08] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[17:09] | I popped over to say good-bye, we went out for a meal. | 我来这里道别 我们一起去吃了顿饭 |
[17:11] | Next thing, he asks me to consult | 接着 他请我去参考一下 |
[17:13] | on the lounge menu, so I figured, why the hell not? | 酒廊菜单 我想 为什么不呢 |
[17:16] | And we’re adding pâté. | 所以我们加了法式肉酱进菜单 |
[17:18] | Who likes pâté? | 有谁喜欢吃法式肉酱啊 |
[17:19] | Come here, Mr. Sweetface. | 快过来 笑眯眯先生 |
[17:21] | Don’t you dare Mr. Sweetface. | 你敢 笑眯眯先生 |
[17:23] | Come here, yeah. | 来嘛 对啦 |
[17:26] | Judas. | 犹大 |
[17:27] | But… what about New York? | 但…纽约那边怎么办 |
[17:30] | The big gala you’re chairing. | 你要主持的那个盛大舞会 |
[17:31] | Oh, they’re lousy with chairs. | 他们那儿负责人多着呢 |
[17:33] | They’ll do fine without me. | 少我一个也不会有事的 |
[17:37] | Bye, Mateo. | 再见 马特奥 |
[17:38] | Mommy will be back. | 妈咪会回来的 |
[17:48] | I told you Mommy would be back. | 我跟你说过妈咪会回来的 |
[17:54] | I’m telling you it was suspicious. | 我跟你说这真的很可疑 |
[17:56] | Cat just breezed off in a sudden flurry when I brought up the gala, | 我一提到舞会的事情卡特就急忙闭嘴走开了 |
[17:59] | like she clearly didn’t want to talk about it. | 感觉就是她完全不想谈到这事 |
[18:01] | I met Catalina two weeks ago, | 我认识卡特琳娜两星期 |
[18:02] | and I’ve seen her breeze off in a flurry at least 30 times. | 已经看到这种情况不下三十次了 |
[18:05] | It’s how she exits the room. | 这就是她结束话题的方式 |
[18:06] | Okay, we’ll, it’s not just that. | 好吧 那也不止这一点 |
[18:08] | I looked up the DRIA gala Web site, | 我在DRIA舞会官网查了一遍 |
[18:10] | and her name is nowhere on there. | 根本就没找到她的名字 |
[18:12] | They have five co-chairs listed, | 他们列出了五个协同负责人 |
[18:14] | seven honorary chairs, | 七个名誉负责人 |
[18:16] | no Catalina. What do you think about that? | 偏偏没有卡特琳娜 你怎么看 |
[18:18] | I think maybe you’ve got Hitchcock on the brain. | 我看你是希区柯克入脑了吧 |
[18:20] | – Don’t be condescending. – I’m sorry. | -少对我指手画脚 -我错了 |
[18:21] | It just doesn’t sound that odd. | 但这事听起来挺正常的 |
[18:23] | Listen, I’m at work, by the way. | 顺带说一下 我正在工作 |
[18:25] | How? You’re not cleared yet. | 怎么工作 你身体又没全好 |
[18:26] | Well, I’m cleared enough to set up my desk. | 已经好得够我收拾办公室桌面了 |
[18:29] | Which is what I’m officially doing. | 这就是我现在在做的事情 |
[18:30] | Wink, wink. | 眨眨眼睛 |
[18:31] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[18:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:35] | I love you, too… so much. | 也爱你唷…超级爱 |
[18:37] | So tell me what we got. | 跟我说说进展如何吧 |
[18:38] | And remember, I’m not a cop, | 而且记住 我现在不是警察 |
[18:39] | – just a true crime hobbyist. – Right. | -只是一名罪案研究爱好者 -好 |
[18:42] | So, remember our favorite Italian convent | 那么 你还记得每月得到穆特一万汇款 |
[18:44] | getting 10K a month from Mutter? | 我们最喜欢的那间意大利修道院吗 |
[18:46] | They also had several significant pieces of art go missing | 他们院自上世纪八十年代早期以来 |
[18:48] | starting in the early 1980s. | 有好几件名艺术品被窃 |
[18:52] | So you’re thinking she was dealing in stolen art? | 所以你是觉得她把失窃的艺术品拿去卖了吗 |
[18:54] | With the help of the convent? | 修道院则暗中帮助她 |
[18:56] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[18:57] | All these pieces were reported stolen | 奥维多修道院所有的艺术品 |
[18:59] | from the convent in Orvieto. | 均已上报失窃 |
[19:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:07] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[19:08] | You’ve seen that one? | 你见过这幅吗 |
[19:10] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[19:13] | Everything here belonged to my father. | 这里的一切以前都是我父亲的 |
[19:17] | This part is climate controlled. | 这里面装有温度调节 |
[19:19] | For valuables sensitive to temperature changes. | 为一些对气温变化敏感的贵重物品而设 |
[19:23] | Like art, which my father collected. | 比如说我父亲收藏的艺术品 |
[19:30] | Holy Mother of God! | 天主圣母玛利亚 |
[19:32] | That was reported stolen from the convent. | 那幅就是修道院上报失窃的画 |
[19:40] | O-M-G! | 老天爷 |
[19:40] | I’m getting vertigo. | 我开始头晕了 |
[19:42] | Stop spinning! | 别转了 |
[19:50] | Rafael, are you okay? | 拉斐尔 你还好吧 |
[19:52] | I got to get Dennis down here. | 我得叫丹尼斯来这一趟 |
[19:53] | No. No, please. | 不 别叫他来 |
[19:56] | Don’t call the police. | 别报警 |
[20:03] | When my dad died, I found financial irregularities. | 我爸爸过世时 我发现财务上有违规行为 |
[20:07] | Mystery cash | 多年来 |
[20:08] | coming in and out of the Maracay Group over the years. | 马拉凯集团断断续续出现神秘的现金 |
[20:11] | Part of me knew | 我心里清楚 |
[20:12] | that this art might be stolen, but… | 这件艺术品也许失窃了 但是 |
[20:16] | I didn’t want to ruin my father’s legacy. | 我不想毁了我父亲的遗产 |
[20:19] | So… | 所以 |
[20:21] | I covered it up. | 我就掩盖了这件事 |
[20:22] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[20:23] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[20:24] | It’s Dennis. | 丹尼斯打来 |
[20:25] | Please don’t say anything. | 求你什么也别说 |
[20:29] | I’ll put him off for now. | 我会暂时打发他的 |
[20:34] | I hate putting Michael in this position. | 我真的不想让迈克尔为难 |
[20:36] | And yet you are. | 然而你还是这么做了 |
[20:37] | What else am I supposed to do? | 不然我该怎么办 |
[20:39] | Maybe don’t do illegal things in the first place. | 也许一开始就不该做违法的事 |
[20:41] | – I really don’t need a lecture right now. – No. | -我现在真的不需要人来说教 -不 |
[20:44] | – What? – You don’t get to say that. | -什么 -你没资格说这话 |
[20:46] | You get to express your opinions, I get to voice this. | 你可以表达你的意见 我也可以说这些话 |
[20:49] | – Those are two different things. – Really? | -这是两件不同的事 -是吗 |
[20:50] | Because maybe if you went to church, | 因为也许你去教堂 |
[20:51] | you would know right from wrong. | 你就会明辨是非 |
[20:54] | Damn, Rafael. | 见鬼 拉斐尔 |
[20:55] | You just got Jane’d. | 你刚刚被简训了 |
[21:00] | You don’t have to lie. | 你不必帮他隐瞒 |
[21:03] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[21:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:18] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[21:19] | Hey, I’m here for the mixer. Just wanted to say hi, | 我是来见合成制作人的 如果你在附近的话 |
[21:22] | if you’re around. | 我想打个招呼 |
[21:23] | I’m meeting Cat for dinner. Sorry. | 我和卡特约了吃晚饭 抱歉 |
[21:25] | Hey, have you talked to Mom, by the way? | 话说 你和妈妈聊过了吗 |
[21:26] | She owes me a call. | 她应该打电话给我 |
[21:28] | Me? No. | 我吗 没 |
[21:30] | Ugh, she’s apparently doing some kind of zoning thing. | 显然她在划分界限 |
[21:33] | I mean, how long could that possibly take? | 但是又能持续多久呢 |
[21:35] | And, friends, well, he’d had it. | 朋友们 他受不了了 |
[21:37] | Basta ya! | 够了 |
[21:39] | I will not be used as her beard! | 我不会被她用来充当掩护 |
[21:41] | You got it out of me! | 你让我释放出来了 |
[21:42] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[21:44] | your mother and Bruce | 你妈妈和布鲁斯 |
[21:45] | have rekindled their torrid love affair! | 重燃了他们炙热的爱情 |
[21:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[21:49] | Mom, call me back. | 妈妈 回我电话 |
[21:50] | We need to talk. | 我们有事要谈 |
[21:51] | I just talked to Dad, and… we need to talk. | 我刚刚和老爸谈完 我们要谈谈 |
[22:00] | That’s right. | 好了 |
[22:00] | Phones off! | 关闭手机 |
[22:02] | Connections are made | 关系要通过 |
[22:03] | by peering into the soul, not staring at a screen. | 凝视对方的灵魂来建立 而不是盯着屏幕 |
[22:10] | You will have seven minutes with each candidate. | 每位候选人将有七分钟时间 |
[22:12] | If after seven minutes you want to know more, just mark it down, | 如果七分钟后 想了解更多 请写下来 |
[22:15] | and you’ll have a chance to set up a date. | 然后你们将有机会相亲 |
[22:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:18] | Go! | 开始 |
[22:21] | You have the raw sexuality of a jungle cat! | 你拥有野猫的原始性感 |
[22:24] | Roar! | 吼 |
[22:25] | But I’m sorry. I’m just not feeling it. | 但是很抱歉 我就是没感觉 |
[22:29] | You have the luminosity of a Botticelli. | 你拥有波提切利的光辉 |
[22:32] | Yeah, I’ve-I’ve heard that before. | 之前也有人这么说 |
[22:35] | But I’m sorry. I’m just not feeling it. | 但是很抱歉 我就是没感觉 |
[22:41] | You have the breasts of a Hungarian milkmaid. | 你拥有匈牙利挤奶女工的波涛胸涌 |
[22:45] | Yeah. I’ve won contests. | 是的 我还赢过比赛 |
[22:48] | But I’m sorry. I’m just not feeling it. | 但是很抱歉 我就是没感觉 |
[22:52] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[22:53] | Jane called me. What did you tell her, Rogelio?! | 简打电话给我 你和她说了什么 |
[22:56] | It just slipped out. | 就这样说漏了嘴 |
[22:57] | It was my news to tell! | 这是我要宣布的消息 |
[22:59] | Well, when were you going to do that? | 那你打算什么时候宣布呢 |
[23:01] | When the time was right. | 等到有合适的时机 |
[23:03] | Admit it, Rogelio. | 你就承认了吧 罗格里奥 |
[23:04] | You did this on purpose | 你是故意的 |
[23:05] | because you don’t want it to work out with me and Bruce. | 因为你不想我和布鲁斯成事 |
[23:09] | – That’s ridiculous. – At least be honest. | -真是荒谬 -你就坦白说吧 |
[23:11] | Okay, you know what? Fine. Maybe a little. | 好吧 也许有一点 |
[23:14] | Because it’s hard watching you move on. | 因为看到你开始新生活 我很难过 |
[23:16] | What if I don’t find what we have? | 如果我找不到我们曾经的感觉呢 |
[23:18] | I’m here with a room full of women | 这里有一屋的女子 |
[23:19] | I’m not attracted to in the least! | 但是没有一个能吸引我 |
[23:21] | – What? – Really? | -什么 -不是吧 |
[23:25] | Ladies, | 女士们 |
[23:27] | let me rephrase that, huh? | 让我修改一下措词好吗 |
[23:30] | So how’d you get out of it? | 那你是怎么摆脱的 |
[23:31] | The charity thing you chair? | 你主持的慈善晚宴 |
[23:32] | How’d you get out of going? | 你怎么离场的 |
[23:34] | Oh, I just told them something came up. | 我就和他们说我突然有事 |
[23:36] | I mean, when Raf offered to put me up at the hotel, | 拉斐安排我进酒店 |
[23:38] | how could I resist? | 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[23:39] | You definitely didn’t. | 肯定不能 |
[23:40] | No. | 是啊 |
[23:45] | I’ve never chaired anything before. | 我之前从未主持过任何晚宴 |
[23:47] | Is it hard work, chairing? | 主持很辛苦吗 |
[23:50] | I’d-I’d love to know some details. | 我想了解一下细节 |
[23:52] | I’m pretty sure this is Jane sussing Cat out. | 我相当肯定简这是在探卡特的底 |
[23:54] | Oh, it’s boring, all of it. | 很无聊的 都很无聊 |
[23:57] | I’m so glad you wanted to have dinner. | 我非常高兴你想要一起吃晚饭 |
[23:59] | I thought you were angry with me, honestly. | 老实说 我以为你生我的气 |
[24:01] | Me? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[24:02] | She just thinks you’re hiding something. | 她只是觉得你有所隐瞒 |
[24:04] | Okay. I just need five more minutes. | 好了 再给我五分钟就好了 |
[24:13] | O-M-G. Is that cash? | 老天爷 那是现金吗 |
[24:16] | And jewels?! | 还有珠宝 |
[24:40] | Holy Hitchcock! | 我的希区柯克啊 |
[24:43] | Jane? | 简 |
[24:49] | Jane! What are you doing? | 简 你在干什么 |
[24:50] | You are not a chair | 你根本不是 |
[24:51] | for the Devoted Residents Inspired by the Arts. | “艺术启发还自于民”慈善中心的主持人 |
[24:54] | – What?! – I thought it was weird | -什么 -我觉得很奇怪 |
[24:55] | that you suddenly bailed on your gala. | 你突然放弃你的晚宴 |
[24:57] | And… I didn’t find your name anywhere on that Web site. | 而且我在网站上都没看到你的名字 |
[25:00] | Because I’m an anonymous benefactor. | 因为我是匿名捐助人 |
[25:02] | What does that have to do with my bag? | 这和你翻我的包有什么关系 |
[25:03] | I saw cash and jewels. | 我看到了现金和珠宝 |
[25:04] | I mean, that’s suspicious, right? | 这不是很可疑吗 |
[25:06] | Not when you’ve just reentered the States from Venezuela, | 除了当你从委内瑞拉重返美国 |
[25:08] | where it’s recommended non-residents carry U.S. dollars. | 而美国建议外国居民携带美钞现金时 |
[25:10] | Darling, ATMs aren’t safe. | 亲爱的 自动取款机不安全 |
[25:13] | Foreign credit cards aren’t reliable. | 外卡不可靠 |
[25:16] | The jewels are family heirlooms I intend to place for auction | 这些珠宝是家传之宝 我打算一回到城里 |
[25:18] | at Sotheby’s once I’m back in the city. | 就拿去苏士比拍卖行卖掉 |
[25:20] | At which point, I’ll send the money back to Venezuela, | 届时 我会把钱寄回委内瑞拉 |
[25:23] | where our family is desperately poor, | 我的家人在那里非常穷困 |
[25:25] | along with the rest of the country. | 整个国家的人都很穷 |
[25:29] | Oh, Jane, | 简 |
[25:30] | I think it’s time to start groveling. | 我想是时候道歉乞怜了 |
[25:32] | I am so, so sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[25:35] | I had you all wrong. | 我一直看错了你 |
[25:36] | You are just the kind of entitled client | 你就是那种自视过高的客户 |
[25:38] | I do not tolerate as one of my High Dollar Rollers! | 我无法容忍你们参加我的高价爱情相亲会 |
[25:41] | Clearly, you’re hung up on your ex. | 显然 你的前任让你心神不宁 |
[25:43] | You’ve wasted my time | 你浪费了我的时间 |
[25:45] | and the time of 27 quality girls I brought you, | 浪费了我带来见你的那二十七位优质姑娘的时间 |
[25:47] | including Denise Richards, | 包括丹妮丝·理查兹 |
[25:48] | an Olsen twin and a Duggar. | 奥尔森双胞胎之一和达格尔家的那位 |
[25:50] | I will send Denise Richards a Ropology basket. | 我会给丹妮丝·理查兹送个罗罗致歉的花篮 |
[25:53] | You’re out of the club, Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 你出局了 |
[25:57] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[25:59] | Maybe I’m not looking for love after all. | 可能我根本就不是在寻找爱 |
[26:01] | Would have been nice to know that before I | 在我把你的照片放到推特之前 |
[26:03] | put your picture on my Twitter. | 你告诉我就好了 |
[26:04] | I just mean, I might have to accept | 我的意思是 我可能得接受 |
[26:06] | it’s not gonna happen right now, which is okay. | 现在不会发生 但这也没啥 |
[26:08] | What’s more important to me is a baby. | 对我来说更重要的是孩子 |
[26:11] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 如果你不介意的 我想问 |
[26:14] | why are you so obsessed with having a kid? | 你为什么对生小孩这么着迷 |
[26:19] | I only met my daughter Jane recently, | 我最近才见到我的女儿简 |
[26:20] | and being her dad has been the greatest joy in my life. | 做她的父亲是我一生最大的欢乐 |
[26:25] | But I didn’t get to do it from the beginning. | 但我没能从一开始照顾她 |
[26:28] | And I want that, Darci. | 我想那样 德斯 |
[26:33] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[26:34] | Stop. | 停 |
[26:35] | She went through your bag. | 她翻了你的包 |
[26:37] | Life’s too short to stay mad. | 生命短暂 切莫动气 |
[26:39] | As the Italians say: | 用意大利语说是 |
[26:45] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:46] | It means “Today in person, tomorrow in the grave”” | 意思是 今天还活着 明天就挂了 |
[26:49] | Kind of like carpe diem. | 大概就是及时享乐的意思 |
[27:02] | I told you Mommy would be back. | 我和你说了 妈妈会回来的 |
[27:05] | Now, come on. | 好啦 走吧 |
[27:11] | It wasn’t a church I remembered. | 我记得不是教堂 |
[27:13] | It was a convent. | 是个修道院 |
[27:14] | There was a nun who spoke Italian and this creepy statue. | 有个说意大利语的修女 还有吓人的雕塑 |
[27:17] | It was a woman’s head wearing a veil. | 雕像是个女人头像 戴着面纱 |
[27:20] | Is that it? | 是它吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah. Yeah, that looks right. | 是 是 看起来是 |
[27:24] | It’s in St. Genevieve’s Convent here in Miami. | 是在迈阿密圣日内维耶修道院 |
[27:27] | And guess where their mother superior, | 猜猜看 她们的修道院院长 |
[27:29] | Constantine Ciancuilli, | 康斯坦丁·齐安楚丽 |
[27:30] | did her junior nun training. | 在哪完成她小时候的修女训练 |
[27:32] | It’s her novitiate, | 是修女见习期 |
[27:32] | – not junior nun training. – Right. | -不是小时候的修女训练 -对 |
[27:34] | She was at the convent in Orvieto. | 她在奥维多的修道院 |
[27:35] | Okay. So what now? You question her, | 好 那又怎样 你审问她 |
[27:37] | you search her office, or what? | 搜查她的办公室 还是什么 |
[27:39] | Your childhood memory isn’t enough for a warrant. | 你小时候的记忆可不能获得一个搜查令 |
[27:41] | Plus, if she was involved with your mom | 而且 如果她和你妈一起 |
[27:43] | and dealing stolen art, she could run. | 交易偷盗艺术品 她会逃跑的 |
[27:47] | Okay, this is interesting. | 好吧 这就有趣了 |
[27:48] | Mother Constantine visits St. Vincent’s Hospital | 康斯坦丁修女每个工作日下午两点 |
[27:51] | every weekday at 2:00 pm, and there are tours of the convent | 都去圣文森特医院 每天2:30 |
[27:54] | every day at 2:30. | 修道院都有开放参观 |
[27:55] | So you want me to take a tour, see if it triggers anything? | 你想让我去参观 看能否引发什么 |
[27:57] | Exactly. Anything more specific | 不错 任何更确切的东西 |
[27:59] | could get us a warrant. | 都能让我们获得搜查令 |
[28:00] | Yeah, cool. Okay, so I’ll-I’ll just go in there | 不错 好 我就去那 |
[28:02] | like a tourist and look around at all the nun stuff. | 像个游客 参观那些修女的东西 |
[28:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:06] | You can’t go in there calling it “Nun stuff.” | 你不能进去说修女的东西 |
[28:08] | Let me go with him. | 我和他一起吧 |
[28:09] | I’ll know the right questions to ask. | 我知道该问些什么 |
[28:11] | Otherwise, he’s gonna stick out like a rich, godless sore thumb. | 否则 他会像个引人注目的有钱无神论者 |
[28:14] | Which brings us… | 这就带我们 |
[28:16] | well, here. | 到这儿 |
[28:18] | We’re so excited for the tour. | 能来这参观太令人激动了 |
[28:21] | Yes, uh, we hear the main chapel is awesome. | 是的 我听说主教堂很棒 |
[28:27] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[28:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:35] | I couldn’t resist Hitchcocking it up a bit. | 我实在忍不住希区柯特了下 |
[28:40] | Oh, but this is scary enough on its own. | 但这的确很吓人 |
[28:43] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[28:44] | A couple showed up out of the blue. | 一对夫妇突然出现 |
[28:47] | I think one of them is Rafael Solano. | 我想其中一个是拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[28:50] | Thank you, Sister. | 谢谢 修女 |
[28:53] | I’ll come right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[28:58] | Our convent is in the Gothic style, | 我们的修道院是哥特式风格 |
[29:00] | rare to the Miami area. | 在迈阿密很少见 |
[29:02] | In modern times, service to the community | 在现代 社区服务 |
[29:05] | has always been our main priority. | 一直是我们的重中之重 |
[29:07] | In fact, originally, this convent was European. | 事实上 最初 这个修道院是欧洲的 |
[29:10] | The structures were dismantled stone by stone, | 这些建筑一块一块拆下来 |
[29:13] | bound with protective hay… | 用干草保护着绑好 |
[29:15] | What? | 什么 |
[29:16] | Uh, I don’t know. Something feels familiar. | 不知道 感觉有点熟悉 |
[29:20] | Go. | 走啦 |
[30:08] | Good afternoon, Mother Superior. | 下午好 院长 |
[30:09] | You’re back early. Will you be joining us for Vespers? | 你提前回来了 要不要加入我们的晚课 |
[30:12] | Just after I stop by my office. | 我先去下办公室就过去 |
[30:15] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[30:16] | I’d say we’re in the midst of a classic suspense sequence. | 我们处于经典悬疑场景之中 |
[30:19] | Remember Hitchcock’s rules? | 记得希区柯特定律吗 |
[30:34] | All right, and this is the end of the tour. | 好啦 我们的参观到此结束 |
[30:38] | The Mother Superior is back early, | 院长提前回来了 |
[30:40] | if you’d like to join her for Vespers. | 如果你想和她一起参加晚课 |
[30:50] | Oh, there’s no cell service here. | 这没有手机信号 |
[30:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:05] | Uh, hey, hey, Sister, hold up! | 嘿 修女 等下 |
[31:08] | So sorry. I just so wanted to meet Mother Constantine. | 对不起 我好想见见康斯坦丁修女 |
[31:13] | I heard so much about her good works. | 我听说了好多有关她的善举 |
[31:15] | And I traveled so far. | 我大老远跑来的 |
[31:16] | I believe she went to her office. | 我想她去办公室了 |
[31:18] | It’s that way, through the chapel. | 在那边 穿过教堂 |
[31:26] | Mother Constantine? | 康斯坦丁修女 |
[31:33] | Hurry, Rafael! Hurry! | 快 拉斐尔 快 |
[31:35] | Mother Constantine. | 康斯坦丁修女 |
[31:36] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:38] | Jane, wrong nun! | 简 不是这个修女 |
[31:39] | With age, the hearing isn’t so good. | 我这把年纪 听力不大好 |
[31:52] | I always knew this day would come. | 我一直知道这一天会到来 |
[31:57] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[31:58] | now it’s time for rule number three. | 现在是时候公布第三条定律了 |
[32:02] | But I’m afraid we can’t do that. | 但恐怕我们做不到 |
[32:05] | Not yet. | 还不能 |
[32:10] | Okay, I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:13] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[32:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:16] | You’re Rafael Solano. | 你是拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[32:19] | Okay, what-what is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[32:21] | I’ll tell you. | 我来告诉你 |
[32:24] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[32:25] | Okay, tension defused. | 紧张气氛缓和了 |
[32:28] | I don’t know about you, but I thought Rafael was in trouble. | 我不知道你怎么想 但拉斐尔有麻烦了 |
[32:41] | I’m sorry. I don’t know how to say this. | 对不起 我不知道怎么说 |
[32:43] | Then I’ll ask. | 那我来问吧 |
[32:44] | Were you dealing in stolen art with my father? | 你和我父亲一起进行被盗艺术品交易吗 |
[32:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:50] | During my novitiate in Orvieto, | 我在奥维多见习期间 |
[32:53] | the convent was in financial trouble. | 修道院财政出了问题 |
[32:56] | Our orphanage, it needed money. | 我们的孤儿院需要钱 |
[32:59] | And then your father approached me. | 然后你父亲找到了我 |
[33:01] | So he paid you to steal it? | 所以他付钱让你偷艺术品 |
[33:04] | In my idealistic youth, | 在我天真的年少时期 |
[33:05] | I saw myself as a Robin Hood of sorts, | 我某种程度上认为自己是绿林好汉 |
[33:10] | taking from the rich to help the orphans. | 劫富济贫 帮助孤儿 |
[33:12] | Why did my mother pay you every month, | 为什么我母亲每个月都给你钱 |
[33:14] | even after he died? | 甚至我父亲死后也如此 |
[33:16] | Okay. I think this is the big reveal. | 我想这是个大揭秘 |
[33:19] | Brace yourself, buddy. | 勇敢面对吧 兄弟 |
[33:21] | Elena discovered the deal I made with Emilio | 埃琳娜发现了我和意米利奥的交易 |
[33:25] | and threatened to expose me. | 威胁要揭发我 |
[33:28] | Unless I did something for her. | 除非我为她做事 |
[33:30] | She continued to pay me every month, | 她每个月都给我钱 |
[33:32] | even though I wanted her to stop. | 即使我想让她停止 |
[33:35] | To remind me, I think. | 为了不断提醒我吧 我想 |
[33:37] | As if I could ever forget. | 好像我会忘一样 |
[33:41] | In any case, the truth. | 无论如何 真相 |
[33:43] | You deserve it. | 你应该知道 |
[33:47] | Remember what I said. | 记住我说过的 |
[33:49] | This will change everything. | 这会改变一切 |
[33:52] | Go on. | 拿着 |
[33:53] | Open it. | 打开 |
[33:58] | I still have so many questions. | 我还有好多问题 |
[34:00] | Observe Jane trying to distract the nun she thinks is the mother superior. | 看看简如何转移她认为是院长的修女的注意力 |
[34:04] | About… the flying buttresses. | 飞扶壁那个事 |
[34:07] | Sorry, dear, | 不好意思 |
[34:07] | but we’ve been over everything I know | 我们已经详细讨论了 |
[34:09] | about the building’s architecture. | 建筑结构的所有事情 |
[34:11] | Of course, she’s definitely not the mother superior. | 当然 她当然不是女修道院院长 |
[34:14] | Wait, please! | 等等 |
[34:15] | There is something else I need to talk about. | 我需要跟你谈谈别的事 |
[34:19] | It’s… personal. | 是私事 |
[34:21] | It’s a… | 是一个 |
[34:23] | r-really personal problem. | 真是私事 |
[34:25] | Yes? | 说吧 |
[34:30] | What do you do if you and your child’s father differ, | 如果你和你孩子的父亲有 |
[34:34] | in terms of religious upbringing? | 不同的宗教教育理念 你怎么办 |
[34:36] | Oh, well, that’s a problem many families face. | 这是一个很多家庭都会面临的问题 |
[34:38] | Exactly, exactly. | 对对 正是这样 |
[34:40] | See, I’ve always gone to mass regularly. | 我定期做弥撒 |
[34:43] | I mean, not lately, but… | 我的意思是 不是最近 但是 |
[34:44] | And why do you think that is? | 为什么你认为这是问题 |
[34:47] | Oh. Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:49] | Life got in the way, | 生活成为了阻碍 |
[34:50] | I guess, and then, um… | 我猜吧 |
[34:53] | Well, my husband got shot, and he almost died. | 我丈夫中枪了 差点死掉 |
[35:01] | Yeah, so that was big. | 这可是件大事 |
[35:07] | And I felt mad at God, honestly. | 然后我对上帝发脾气 真的 |
[35:12] | Because… why did that happen? | 因为 为什么要发生在我身上 |
[35:16] | Why would he do that? I mean, what is the reason? | 他为什么要这样做 原因是什么 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:22] | No, no, no. It’s all right. | 没事 没关系 |
[35:24] | Even nuns experience doubt at times. | 即使是修女 也曾怀疑上帝 |
[35:29] | And I can see that having a relationship with God | 我也能看出来信仰上帝 |
[35:32] | is important to you. | 对你来说很重要 |
[35:34] | And as with all relationships, | 和所有的关系一样 |
[35:36] | sometimes they take work. | 有时需要付出 |
[35:42] | So, we should go. | 我们应该走了 |
[35:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:47] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 |
[35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:53] | Sorry. I was trying to distract the mother superior. | 不好意思 我在想办法转院长的注意力 |
[35:56] | That’s not the mother superior. | 那不是修道院院长 |
[35:59] | So, nothing? | 什么都没发现吗 |
[36:00] | Wait, what was in the envelope? | 等等 信封里有什么 |
[36:02] | No. Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[36:05] | And I’m returning the stolen art | 我要把那个失窃的艺术品归还 |
[36:06] | and turning myself in to the police. | 并且投案自首 |
[36:08] | – What? – I don’t want you to withhold any evidence | -什么 -我不希望你隐瞒任何可能 |
[36:10] | that could help with this investigation. | 帮助调查的证据 |
[36:14] | You don’t have to make a decision right now. | 你不必现在做决定 |
[36:16] | I’ve already decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[36:18] | I want to set a good example for Mateo. | 我想为马特奥做好榜样 |
[36:20] | So I have to stop this completely insane | 所以我需要停止这样的疯狂行为和 |
[36:22] | and corrupt cycle that is the Solano family. | 索拉诺家族的腐败圈子 |
[36:29] | So, I’ve been thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[36:31] | I should work on my relationship with God right now. | 我现在应该改善和上帝的关系了 |
[36:34] | Hold off a little with Mateo. | 马特奥的事先缓缓 |
[36:37] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我认为这是个好主意 |
[36:39] | And I’m happy to go to church with you. | 我也很愿意跟你一起去教堂 |
[36:41] | Occasionally. | 偶尔去一次 |
[36:42] | I’m gonna be busy soon, | 过段时间我就会很忙 |
[36:44] | back to work. | 回到工作上 |
[36:45] | Plus, you and Abuela could use the quality time. | 还有 你和外婆可以好好利用这段宝贵时间 |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:50] | Now leave me alone. | 现在别管我啦 |
[36:51] | – I’ve got to get some writing done. – Okay. | -我还得写点东西呢 -好的 |
[36:53] | Oh, yeah. Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:54] | Which she did, for the record. | 而且她真的这么做了 |
[37:01] | For the whole dark and stormy night. | 整个漆黑的暴风雨之夜 |
[37:11] | And morning. | 和早晨 |
[37:12] | You’re up early. | 你起得很早 |
[37:14] | I want to finish this chapter before brunch at Abuela’s. | 我想在和外婆吃早午餐之前写完这章 |
[37:17] | I’m changing it from a first-person narrative to third. | 我把第一人称叙述改成了第三人称 |
[37:19] | An omniscient point of view will build suspense. | 上帝视角会创造悬念 |
[37:22] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[37:23] | Hello | 喂 |
[37:23] | Case in point, Michael’s about to get terrible news. | 一个恰当的例子就是 迈克尔会听到坏消息 |
[37:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:30] | What’s wrong? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[37:32] | I didn’t pass my physical. | 我没通过体能测试 |
[37:35] | I can’t go back to the force. | 我不能回警队了 |
[37:37] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[37:39] | They said desk duty. | 他们说文职 |
[37:40] | I can do desk duty. | 说我可以做文职 |
[37:48] | I’m sorry about Michael. | 迈克尔的事情 我很抱歉 |
[37:49] | Yeah. He just needs a little time alone. | 他只是需要自己呆一会 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:53] | Sit? | 坐吧 |
[38:05] | I know you know. | 我知道你知道 |
[38:06] | About Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[38:07] | What are you doing, Mom? | 妈妈 你在干什么 |
[38:09] | – He’s changed. He has. – Stop. | -他变了 他已经 -别说了 |
[38:11] | He’s a good person. | 他是个好人 |
[38:12] | He’s a jerk who broke your heart over and over. | 他是一个一次又一次伤你心的混蛋 |
[38:15] | Not to mention he’s a liar who hid the fact | 更不必提他是一个骗子 |
[38:17] | that he was married from you. | 一个对你隐藏他结婚了的骗子 |
[38:21] | No. He didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[38:25] | What? | 什么 |
[38:26] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[38:29] | I knew he was married when we got together. | 我们在一起的时候 我知道他结过婚 |
[38:34] | Great. | 这可好了 |
[38:38] | I’m giving you one more chance. | 我再给你一个机会 |
[38:39] | Thank you, Darci Factor, thank you. | 谢谢你 德斯·法克特 |
[38:42] | Because I’ve found just what you’re looking for. | 因为我刚刚找到了你在找的东西 |
[38:45] | This girl shares your values, your desires. | 这个女孩喜欢你的价值观 你的愿望 |
[38:49] | No attachments. Has her own money. | 没有家人 还有钱 |
[38:51] | And most importantly, wants a baby. | 最重要的是 她想要个小孩 |
[38:53] | You’re not trying to pawn off Chelsea Handler on me again, | 你不是又想把切尔西·汉德勒塞给我 |
[38:55] | are you? | 对吗 |
[38:57] | Rogelio, it’s me. | 罗格里奥 是我 |
[38:59] | Not to date. | 不约会 |
[39:00] | Just to have a baby with. | 只想有个小孩 |
[39:02] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[39:03] | We’d be very compatible parents. | 我们会成为好父母的 |
[39:05] | Two aging narcissists. | 两个年老的自恋狂 |
[39:07] | We’d only have the kid half the time. | 我们只能花一半时间陪伴孩子 |
[39:09] | The other half, we’d get to have lives. | 另一半时间 我们还有各自的生活 |
[39:12] | I can’t believe you called me aging. | 真不敢相信你说我年老 |
[39:17] | Will you at least think about it? | 你最起码也会考虑一下吧 |
[39:19] | I’m having a baby! | 我要有小孩了 |
[39:23] | So, congratulations on your bouncing baby… | 恭喜你有个活蹦乱跳的小孩 |
[39:27] | business arrangement. | 其实是商业安排 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:32] | – Catalina. Hey. – Hey, love. | -卡特琳娜 -亲爱的 |
[39:34] | I’m… I’ve just come from Raf’s and I’m a bit worried. | 我刚从拉斐尔那回来 有点担心 |
[39:37] | He seems really upset, | 他好像很不开心 |
[39:38] | but he wouldn’t say why. | 但是他不肯说为什么 |
[39:39] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[39:40] | Yeah, I thought you should know. | 我以为你会知道 |
[39:43] | Yeah, thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[39:44] | I’ll check in on him. | 我去问问他 |
[39:47] | I feel terrible for misjudging her. | 我感觉 错怪她糟糕极了 |
[39:49] | I had her all wrong. | 我完全错怪她了 |
[39:52] | Or did she? | 真的错怪了 |
[39:55] | How could you run out on me like that, huh? | 你怎么能这样和我不辞而别呢 |
[39:58] | And with my mother’s jewels? | 还顺走了我妈妈的珠宝 |
[40:00] | Oh, no. Does this mean you’re mad? | 这是在表明你生气了吗 |
[40:02] | Stay mad at you? | 生你的气 |
[40:03] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[40:05] | Okay, get me out of here. | 快带我离开 |
[40:07] | This is cray-cray, right? | 这简直是太疯狂了 是吧 |
[40:12] | It’s just been a pretty crazy day, so… | 今天一天太混乱了 |
[40:15] | I wanted to check in. | 所以我来看看你 |
[40:26] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[40:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:35] | Mother Constantine gave it to me. | 康斯坦丁院长给了我这个 |
[40:39] | It’s a secret she kept for Elena for 32 years. | 这是她为埃琳娜保守了三十二年的秘密 |
[40:43] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[40:49] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[40:50] | It’s a birth certificate. | 出生证明 |
[40:52] | My birth certificate. | 我的出生证明 |
[40:55] | I was born in Italy. | 我出生在意大利 |
[40:56] | Right around the time Elena lost a baby. | 埃琳娜失去她孩子的前后 |
[41:00] | She bribed the nuns, and they brought me over. | 她贿赂了修女 把我带过来了 |
[41:04] | What? | 什么 |
[41:07] | I’m not a Solano. | 我不是索拉诺家族的人 |
[41:10] | Yes, like I told you, | 跟我说的一样 |
[41:12] | that envelope will change everything. | 这封信会改变一切 |